英文名称:Knight and Day
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Miss, I want to go home | 小姐 我想回家 |
[01:12] | Yeah, I’ll be out here in a minute, I’ve got a flight to catch | 好 我马上就走 得赶一班飞机 |
[01:20] | That’s it! I got it. | 找到了 |
[01:23] | Welcome to Wichita Mid-Continent Airport | 欢迎来到威奇塔中陆机场 |
[01:26] | Convenient, friendly, affordable. Fly with us. | 便利、友善、价廉 欢迎搭乘 |
[01:35] | Please note, the Kansas Clean Air Act has designated this airport as non-smoking. | 请注意 堪萨斯州清净空气法 规定本机场全面禁烟 |
[01:51] | Your attention, please. Baggage claim is located | 旅客请注意 |
[01:55] | on the east side of the terminal. | 行李提领处位于航站东侧 |
[01:57] | Hotel and ground transportation information boards | 饭店暨地面交通资讯告示 |
[02:00] | and public telephones are located opposite the baggage carousels. | 以及公共电话位于行李转盘的对面 |
[02:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, please maintain visual contact | 各位女士先生 |
[02:21] | with your personal property at all times. | 请随时留意个人物品 |
[02:24] | Please do not leave your baggage or other items unattended. | 请不要留下行李或其他物品无人看管 |
[02:29] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 感谢您的合作 |
[02:59] | -Excuse me. -Sorry. | -不好意思 -抱歉 |
[03:00] | So, I’m gonna make it onto the earlier flight, right? | 我赶得上早一班飞机 对吗? |
[03:03] | Are you gonna check that? | 行李要拖运吗? |
[03:04] | No, I’m gonna carry it on. It’s got valuables in it. | 我会带上机 里面有重要东西 |
[03:06] | -Here you are. -Thank you. | -都办好了 -谢谢 |
[03:29] | -God, excuse me. -No, I’m sorry. | -不好意思 -不 我才抱歉 |
[03:32] | That bag is wicked heavy, anyhow. | 那个袋子重到爆 |
[03:34] | I was looking at my phone. I hate it when people do that. | 我在看手机 我最讨厌别人这么做 |
[03:41] | You have a little | 你沾到一点… |
[03:44] | smudge. | 脏东西 |
[03:58] | What are these? | 这些是什么? |
[03:59] | Those are two barrel carburetors for a Pontiac Tri-Power. | 是庞帝克引擎用的双腔化油器 |
[04:08] | Those are exhaust tips for a ’74 Z-28. | 那些是1974年… 雪佛兰车款的排气管 |
[04:13] | I restore old cars, so… | 我专门整理旧车… |
[04:18] | Hair-dryer. | 吹风机 |
[04:29] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 我的天 真是抱歉 |
[04:34] | This is getting to be a habit. | 撞上瘾了 |
[04:35] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[04:38] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[04:41] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[04:44] | -Thank you. -Yeah, sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:45] | Boston? | 去波士顿? |
[04:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:49] | Gate 12. | 12号登机门 |
[04:52] | Enjoy your flight, Mr. Garcia. | 一路顺风 贾西亚先生 |
[04:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:56] | I’m sorry. You’re not on this flight. | 抱歉 您不在乘客名单上 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1236个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:186个,六级词汇:87个,GRE词汇:79个,托福词汇:125个,考研词汇:194个,专四词汇:159个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:343个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:58] | Well, I just checked in for this one, like, 10 minutes ago. | 我10分钟前才办好登记 |
[05:01] | That must be some sort of mistake. | 一定是哪里出错了 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry, the computer shows that we’re booked. | 抱歉 电脑显示我们客满了 |
[05:04] | Listen, Sharry. | 听着 雪莉 |
[05:06] | Tomorrow my little sister’s getting married. I practically raised her. | 明天我一手带大的小妹要结婚 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry, we are completely sold out. | 抱歉 座位真的全满了 |
[05:11] | Listen, can you help me out for a second? She’s my little sister. | 你能帮我想想办法吗?我小妹耶 |
[05:15] | She’s April, I’m June, | 她叫艾波儿 我是茱恩 |
[05:16] | she’s counting on me to march her down the aisle tomorrow. | 她等着我明天陪她走红毯 |
[05:18] | That’s very sweet, | 好温馨 |
[05:20] | but the 11:50 will get you there tomorrow morning with plenty of time. | 搭11点50分的晚班机 您明早就会抵达 |
[05:23] | Your boarding pass, sir? | 登机证 先生? |
[05:27] | Sometimes things happen for a reason. | 有时事出必有因 |
[05:31] | Enjoy your flight, Mr. Miller. | 一路顺风 米勒先生 |
[05:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | This is the final boarding call for US Midland Air, flight 77 | 美国米德兰航空77号班机最后登机通知 |
[05:38] | non-stop service to Boston’s Logan Airport, | 直飞波士顿洛根机场 |
[05:40] | now boarding at gate 12. | 请到12号门登机 |
[05:42] | Would all passengers holding a valid boarding pass, please proceed… | 持有效登机证的所有乘客请… |
[05:45] | I should’ve seen it coming, boss. He went on tilt, he came undone. | 我早该料到 他起肖到失控了 |
[05:49] | Coming undone in our business means you need a margarita. | 我们这行如果失控大不了喝个几杯 |
[05:52] | It doesn’t mean capping a dozen people in a government lab | 不是在政府实验室干掉一票人后 |
[05:54] | and blowing it up. | 再把它炸掉 |
[05:55] | It doesn’t mean stealing an object of critical importance. | 不是就能窃取重大机密 |
[05:58] | Does he have the Zephyr or not? | 他到底有没有偷走赛佛? |
[05:59] | We believe so. | 我们相信有 |
[06:02] | You believe so. | 你相信有 |
[06:04] | Check it out. | 看一下 |
[06:05] | I don’t care what you believe, Fitz. | 我不在乎你相信什么 费兹 |
[06:06] | I need you to clean your mess up. | 收拾好你的烂摊子 |
[06:08] | Go back and play it again. | 倒带再放一次 |
[06:09] | I want the Zephyr. | 我要拿到赛佛 |
[06:10] | We’ll have it in hand by the time he lands in Boston. | 我们会在他抵达波士顿时拿到手 |
[06:14] | Find out who and what she is. | 查出她的身分和背景 |
[06:16] | Should I have the field office pick her up in Wichita? | 要请威奇塔的分处逮捕她吗? |
[06:20] | I got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[06:24] | Miss Havens? | 赫文斯小姐 |
[06:26] | We did find a seat for you. | 我们替您找到机位了 |
[06:29] | I’d like to have your attention, please. We apologize for the delay. | 请注意 抱歉延误起飞 |
[06:32] | We will be departing Wichita Airport shortly. | 我们很快会从威奇塔机场出发 |
[06:35] | Thanks for your patience. | 感谢您的耐心 |
[06:41] | I know it’s policy or whatever and it’s just your job, | 我知道你只是依照公司政策做事 |
[06:43] | but it’s kind of lame. | 但这实在有点瞎 |
[06:45] | Again, I apologize. | 真是抱歉 |
[06:46] | Fitz. What did you do? | 费兹 你动了什么手脚? |
[06:52] | It’s no wonder these airlines are going out of business. | 难怪航空公司会倒 |
[06:58] | We have been cleared onto the runway. There’s nobody on the plane. | 飞机上只有小猫两三只 |
[07:08] | The captain has turned on the “fasten seatbelt” sign. | 机长已开殷系好安全带指示灯 |
[07:10] | Please remain seated until the sign has been turned off | 请坐在位置上直到指示灯熄灭 |
[07:13] | and it’s safe to move about the cabin. | 才能在机舱内走动 |
[07:16] | I’m June, by the way. | 对了 我是茱恩 |
[07:18] | I’m Roy Miller. | 我是罗伊米勒 |
[07:19] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[07:21] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 彼此彼此 |
[07:24] | Tequila on the rocks? | 龙舌兰加冰块? |
[07:25] | Yeah. Just in time, thanks. | 好 正是时候 谢了 |
[07:30] | So, your sister’s getting married tomorrow? | 所以你小妹明天结婚? |
[07:34] | -Excuse me? -Your sister. | -什么? -你小妹 |
[07:35] | She’s getting married tomorrow. Congratulations. | 她明天结婚 恭喜 |
[07:38] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢了 |
[07:44] | You know, Roy, I’m a bad liar. | 罗伊 我不善于说谎 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry, how’s that? | 抱歉 怎么说? |
[07:50] | April is getting married, but not till Saturday. | 艾波儿要结婚 不过是周六 |
[07:53] | You had me fooled. | 你唬到我了 |
[07:54] | Well, I do have a fitting tomorrow. | 可是我明天要试装 |
[07:57] | So, I do, actually, have to go home. | 所以我真的得回家 |
[08:07] | I hope this isn’t gonna be a rough flight. | 希望这趟飞行别太难熬 |
[08:14] | It might be. | 很难说 |
[08:18] | Wichita is a long way to go for a carburetor. | 跑来威奇塔买化油器还真远 |
[08:21] | It’s not just any carburetor. | 这可不是一般的化油器 |
[08:22] | It’s a triple deuce. | 是三段式化油器 |
[08:24] | I’m restoring a ’66 GTO. | 我在整理1966年的GTO |
[08:26] | And Kansas has the best scrap. | 堪萨斯州有最棒的零件厂 |
[08:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:29] | My dad had a garage, | 我爸开修车厂 |
[08:31] | and when I was a kid, he bought this chassis. | 我小时候 他买了这台车的底盘 |
[08:34] | He used to take us to yards, and search for parts, you know? | 他经常带我们到处找零件 |
[08:38] | He died in ’98, and now that April’s getting married | 他于1998年过世 如今艾波儿结婚 |
[08:42] | I just figured, why not finish it up, | 我心想 何不把车整理好? |
[08:45] | give it to her sort of as a wedding present? | 送她当作结婚礼物 |
[08:48] | Kind of like a present from our dad, too, you know? | 也算是老爸送的礼物 |
[08:52] | That’s nice. | 好感人 |
[08:54] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[09:05] | I used to think that | 我常想 |
[09:09] | someday, when the last part went in, | 有朝一日 当最后的零件装上 |
[09:14] | I would just climb into that GTO and start it up. | 我会爬进那台车 发动它 |
[09:19] | Just drive and drive and drive, and just keep driving | 一股劲儿地开 不停地开 |
[09:23] | until I got to the tip of South America. | 直到抵达南美洲的尽头 |
[09:27] | Cape Horn. | 合恩角 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:30] | There’s beautiful islands down there. | 那里有美丽的岛屿 |
[09:32] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[09:34] | Pirate islands. | 海盗岛 |
[09:39] | Yeah, “someday.” That’s a dangerous word. | “有朝一日”是个危险字眼 |
[09:42] | Dangerous? | 危险? |
[09:44] | It’s really just code for “never.” | 它其实只是”永不”的代名词 |
[09:50] | I think a lot about things I haven’t done. | 我常在想我还有什么事没做过 |
[09:54] | Dive in the Great Barrier Reef. Ride the Orient Express. | 在大堡礁潜水 乘上东方快车 |
[09:59] | Live on the Amalfi Coast | 住在阿玛菲海岸 |
[10:00] | with nothing but a motorcycle and a backpack. | 只有摩托车和背包相伴 |
[10:04] | Kiss a stranger on the balcony of the Hotel Du Cap. | 在海角酒店阳台亲吻陌生人 |
[10:10] | Where is that? | 那在哪里? |
[10:11] | South of France. | 南法 |
[10:16] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[10:19] | What’s your list? | 你想做哪些事? |
[10:21] | Well, yours sounds pretty good. | 这个嘛…你的听起来很不赖 |
[10:29] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[10:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:34] | It’s no problem. | 别客气 |
[10:37] | I’ll just put this up here, if that’s all right. | 不介意的话我放在这里 |
[10:43] | You know what? | 不好意思 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna go back and use the restroom. | 我要去化妆室整理一下 |
[10:50] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[10:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:00] | Lots of turbulence, huh? | 乱流真多 |
[11:07] | -I’ll be out in a minute. -Sure | -我马上出来 -没问题 |
[11:20] | “Kiss a stranger on the balcony of the Hotel Du Cap”? | “在海角酒店阳台亲吻陌生人” |
[11:24] | I mean, what kind of a line is that? | 这是什么台词? |
[11:31] | I mean, it’s, like, a really good line. | 太浪漫了 |
[11:40] | Ma’am? Ma’am? | 小姐?小姐? |
[11:51] | Did you see his hands, by any chance? | 你有没有看见他的手? |
[11:53] | They just, like, snatched that bag right out of the air. | 一下子就接住袋子 |
[11:56] | Lightning-fast reflexes. | 超快的反射动作 |
[12:01] | Not cool. | 太不上道 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:28] | This will help. | 这会有帮助 |
[12:45] | Enough. It’s over, Roy. | 够了 结束了 罗伊 |
[12:48] | Yeah, I agree. Enough. | 我同意 够了 |
[12:51] | Where’s the Zephyr? | 赛佛在哪里? |
[13:13] | Why is the girl on the plane? Tell me. | 那女的为什么在机上?快说 |
[13:16] | Why did Fitz put her on the plane? | 为什么费兹安排她上机? |
[13:21] | Don’t move, Miller. | 别动 米勒 |
[13:34] | So what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? | 好 你打算怎么做? 你打算怎么做? |
[13:37] | You’re just gonna let this opportunity pass you by? | 你打算让这机会溜掉? |
[13:39] | No, of course you’re not. | 不 当然不行 |
[13:41] | You’re gonna walk right through that door, you’re gonna get it right. | 你要走出去 主动一点 |
[13:43] | It’s not your first rodeo, woman. | 反正你也不是第一次主动 |
[13:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:07] | I decided to join you. | 我决定也来一杯 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[14:38] | No, no, don’t… It’s great. | 不 没关系…这样很棒 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:42] | It’s just, like, the tequila and the altitude and everything. | 龙舌兰和在高空都会令人兴奋 |
[14:43] | There’s something I’ve gotta tell you. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[14:45] | What? Oh, my God, you’re in a relationship. | 什么?天啊 你有女朋友了 |
[14:47] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:49] | No, no, no. That’s not it. | 不是 不是那样 |
[14:51] | Okay, I’m all ears. What is it? | 不是?我洗耳恭听 是啥? |
[14:57] | Are we landing? | 我们要降落了吗? |
[14:59] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[15:03] | No? | 还没? |
[15:04] | Listen, there’s no need to panic. | 听着 不需要惊慌 |
[15:06] | I have contained the situation. | 我已经…控制情况 |
[15:11] | Situation? | 情况? |
[15:14] | Yeah. We’ve lost the pilots. | 对 我们…失去了机长 |
[15:19] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了? |
[15:20] | I mean, they’re dead. | 应该是说他们死了 |
[15:22] | -The pilots are dead. -Shot. It’s… | -机长死了 -被射杀 |
[15:24] | Shot? | 被射杀? |
[15:28] | By who? | 谁干的? |
[15:32] | Well, me. | 就是我 |
[15:34] | Actually, I shot the first pilot. | 实际上我杀了正驾驶 |
[15:37] | He shot the second pilot accidentally. | 他意外杀了副驾驶 |
[15:39] | It’s just | 你懂… |
[15:43] | one of those things. | 就是这么回事 |
[16:02] | Seriously, this is great! | 说真的 这个好笑! |
[16:05] | Really, I’m relieved you are taking this so well. | 我大可放心了 你好镇静 |
[16:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[16:15] | I’m just gonna go check on things and think about landing. | 我去看一下 想办法降落 |
[16:18] | Would you mind putting your seatbelt on for me? | 能帮个忙系上安全带吗? |
[16:20] | -That would be great. -Yeah. | -那就太好了 -好 |
[16:37] | This is weird. | 太诡异了 |
[16:54] | Mayday. Mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[16:55] | This is US Midland Air 77 heavy. | 美国米德兰航空77号班机 |
[16:56] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事? |
[16:58] | Everybody’s dead out there! | 机内每个人真的都死了! |
[16:59] | Come on in. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[17:01] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 求救 |
[17:03] | Everybody’s dead in here. | 这里每个人都死了 |
[17:04] | I’m declaring an emergency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God! Are we going down? | 我的天啊!我们会坠机吗? |
[17:06] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[17:08] | Are we going down? | 我们会坠机吗? |
[17:09] | No, June, it’s just a rapid descent. Please, sit down. | 茱恩 只是快速下降 请坐下 |
[17:13] | I’m sorry, I think I’ve heard enough of this guy. | 抱歉 我想我听够这家伙了 |
[17:15] | Are you a pilot? Who are you? | 你是飞行员吗?你是谁? |
[17:17] | The shoulder straps. | 肩带 |
[17:18] | You can put those over, | 把这个戴好 |
[17:20] | and it clicks in right down there. | 从右边扣在座位上 |
[17:21] | You wanna click it right there, that’s it. | 要扣在那里 没错 |
[17:24] | Okay, I got it, I got it. Okay… | 好 我弄好了 |
[17:27] | Gear down, showdown. | 放下起落架 慢下来 |
[17:30] | Why can’t we just land in an airport? | 我们干嘛不降落在机场? |
[17:33] | No, no, that wouldn’t be a good idea. | 不 最好不要 |
[17:35] | They’ll be waiting for us. | 他们会等着我们 |
[17:37] | What do you mean? Waiting for us? Who? | 什么意思?等着我们?谁? |
[17:39] | I think the less you know, the better. | 我想你知道愈少愈好 |
[17:41] | What? | 什么? |
[17:43] | Okay, we’re gonna touch down here. | 好 我们要在这里降落了 |
[17:45] | Oh, God. Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[17:54] | -That’s a truck. That’s a truck! -Yeah. | -有卡车 有卡车! -好 |
[17:55] | -That’s a truck! -Yup. | -有卡车! -没错 |
[17:56] | That’s a truck! | 有卡车! |
[18:02] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊!我的天啊! |
[18:08] | -That’s a curve. That’s a curve! -I see it. I see it. | -有弯路 有弯路! -我看到了 |
[18:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[18:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[18:39] | Okay, this is good. | 太好了 |
[18:40] | What’s good? | 哪里好? |
[18:45] | Take a sip of that. | 喝一口 |
[18:47] | It’ll take the edge off. | 可以放松一下 |
[18:55] | Are you shot? | 你中弹了? |
[18:56] | Yeah, how about that? | 对 免骛啦 |
[18:58] | It’s just a scrape. That’s good news. | 只是擦伤 这是好消息 |
[19:03] | June, we have to | 茱恩 我们需要… |
[19:05] | discuss what’s gonna happen next. | 讨论下一步 |
[19:08] | You need to go to the hospital. Prison, maybe? | 你需要去医院 不然去监狱? |
[19:11] | Some people are gonna come looking for you now. Bad people. | 有些人会来找你 坏人 |
[19:14] | You know, I feel a little weird. | 我感觉怪怪的 |
[19:16] | Yeah, that’ll pass once you fall asleep, which should be in a couple of minutes. | 对 过几分钟你就会昏倒 |
[19:19] | -What? -I need you to listen, June. | -什么? -我要你听好 |
[19:21] | Did you drug me? | 你对我下药? |
[19:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:24] | -You drugged me. -Yeah, it’s for your own good. | -你对我下药 -对 为了你着想 |
[19:27] | Now, look. These bad people who are going to come and see you, they’re gonna ask you about me. Okay? | 这些坏人会找上你 他们会问起我 |
[19:31] | And you need to tell them you don’t know me. | 你得回答你不认识我 |
[19:34] | -June? June? -Okay. | 莱恩? |
[19:35] | You need to tell them you don’t remember anything. | 你得说你什么都不记得 |
[19:37] | And you need to avoid getting in any vehicle with them at all costs. | 你无论如何要避免上他们的车 |
[19:41] | Okay, who are “them”? | 好 “他们”是谁? |
[19:42] | Well, they’re serious people, June. | 他们是狠角色 |
[19:44] | They’ll probably identify themselves as federal agents, | 他们会自称是联邦调查局探员 |
[19:47] | and they’ll DIP you. | 他们会误导你 |
[19:48] | Dip me? In what? | 误导我怎样? |
[19:51] | Dis-Information Protocol. They’ll tell you a story about me. | 反情报规则 他们会瞎掰我的事 |
[19:53] | About how I’m mentally unstable, paranoid. | 说我精神不稳定、有妄想症 |
[19:58] | How I’m violent and dangerous, | 暴力又危险 |
[19:59] | and it’ll all sound very convincing. | 听起来都很像真的 |
[20:02] | I’m already convinced. | 我已经被说服了 |
[20:03] | There’s a few common DIP keywords to listen for. | 一些基本的关键字会出现 |
[20:06] | Reassuring words. Words like, | 安慰的字眼 |
[20:07] | “stabilize,” “secure,” “safe.” | 比如稳定、确保、安全 |
[20:12] | If they say these words, | 只要他们提到这些字眼 |
[20:13] | particularly with repetition… | 尤其重复时… |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:15] | …it means they’re going to kill you. | 这表示他们会杀了你 |
[20:17] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[20:18] | Or intern you somewhere offshore for a very long time. | 或者把你长期关到境外某处 |
[20:21] | -Okay? -Okay. | -懂吗? -懂 |
[20:22] | Now, stay with me. If they tell you you’re safe… | 仔细听我说 只要他们说你很安全… |
[20:24] | If they tell me I’m safe, | 如果他们说我很安全 |
[20:27] | they’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[20:29] | Don’t get in what? | 别上什么? |
[20:30] | Vehicles. | 上车 |
[20:31] | Any vehicles. | 任何车 |
[20:32] | Okay, any vehicles. | 好 任何车 |
[20:34] | -Just run. -I’ll run. | -要快点逃 -我会逃 |
[20:35] | -Run. -Run. | 快逃-快逃 |
[20:36] | And if they ask you about me… | 要是他们问起我… |
[20:40] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[20:42] | I don’t know you at all. | 我完全不认识你 |
[20:44] | Who are you, Roy? | 罗伊 你到底是谁? |
[21:30] | … a mixing of rain and snow, good for ski country, but probably… | …混着雨和雪 适合滑雪区 |
[21:35] | -Thanks, Andrea. -You’re welcome. | -谢了 安卓 -不答气 |
[21:36] | Now, back to our top news story of the morning. | 接着回到今早的头条新闻 |
[21:38] | Here’s Bradley Moss, with an on-the-scene report. | 布莱德利摩斯在现场报导 |
[21:41] | According to FAA sources, at approximately 7:30 last night, | 根据联邦航空局的消息 昨晚约7点半时 |
[21:44] | all contact was lost with a Boston-bound commuter jet from Wichita. | 与威奇塔飞往波士顿的一架客机 失去所有联系 |
[21:48] | The plane was apparently passing through an area of turbulence | 这架飞机显然飞经不稳定气流 |
[21:52] | and may have met up with wind shear | 可能遭乱流或闪电影响 |
[21:53] | or a lightning storm causing an electrical failure. | 造成断电 |
[21:55] | Now, this is all conjecture at this point, | 目前一切都还是推测 |
[21:58] | as all that’s left is a crater in an Indiana cornfield. | 证据只有… 在印地安那州玉米田中的残骸 |
[22:00] | Coming! | 来了 |
[22:08] | Rodney? | 罗德尼? |
[22:10] | Thank God. I wanted to make sure you were okay. | 谢天谢地 我想确定你安然无恙 |
[22:13] | Yeah, why? | 怎么了? |
[22:14] | You were on that flight from Kansas, right? | 你不是昨天从堪萨斯飞回来? |
[22:16] | -Yeah. -I saw on the news about the crash. | -对 -我看新闻说坠机了 |
[22:18] | What news? What crash? | 什么新闻?什么坠机? |
[22:20] | -Anyway, you’re alive. -I’m alive, yeah. | -没事了 你活着就好 -我活着没错 |
[22:23] | Sure, that’s cool. Hey, but, June, you know… | -我看到了 太好了 -茱恩 我在想… |
[22:28] | I told myself that if I found you alive, | 我告诉自己 只要得知你活着 |
[22:32] | that I was gonna ask you to dinner. | 我要邀你共进晚餐 |
[22:34] | Rodney, people, when they break up, they’re not supposed to have dates | 罗德尼 人分手以后 就不应该再约会 |
[22:37] | so don’t call it a date. Call it a fire inspection! | 那就别说是约会 说消防检查好了 |
[22:41] | How about I call you later, okay? | 我晚点打给你好吗? |
[22:45] | Don’t tell anybody. What I’m talking about. | 不要告诉别人我在说什么 |
[23:03] | It’s just another day. It’s just a normal day. Okay. | 只是又一天 平常的一天 没事 |
[23:08] | Hey, Willmer. I’ve got some goodies. | 威尔莫 我有好东西 |
[23:11] | Jesus, you got the deuce | 天啊 你拿到化油器了 |
[23:14] | Will, I’ll grab it when I get back in | 威尔莫 当我回来时会来拿 |
[23:19] | Everything’s OK! It’s just another day | 没事 只不过又是一天 |
[23:24] | Nothing happened. | 没事 |
[23:40] | She’s moving. | 目标移动中 |
[23:43] | Wow! | 天啊! |
[23:45] | And gotta love the boots. | 靴子真是可爱 |
[23:47] | Yeah, you know. | 不好意思 |
[23:50] | I promise I’ll wear heels on the day. | 我保证当天会穿高跟鞋 |
[23:52] | -Hey. Can I talk to you for a second? -Yeah. | -能跟你谈一下吗? -好 |
[23:57] | So, this weekend, I was thinking about Dad’s GTO. | 这个周末 我想到爸的庞帝克 |
[24:01] | -Really? -Yeah, it’s just sitting there. | -真的? -对 就一直停在车库里 |
[24:04] | And I was wondering how you would feel about maybe selling it. | 我想问你愿意卖掉它吗? |
[24:09] | You wanna sell Dad’s GTO? | 你想卖掉爸的庞帝克? |
[24:12] | Ben and I, we really want our own place. | 我和班很想拥有自己的家 |
[24:15] | Excuse me? | 请问一下? |
[24:16] | Excuse me. Anyone here belong to that blue truck parked outside? | 请问一下 外面那台蓝色货车是谁的? |
[24:20] | -Yeah, why? -You’re about to get a ticket. | -是我的 怎么了? -你快被开罚单了 |
[24:22] | -Thought I put enough quarters in there. -Yeah. | -我以为钱有投够 -嗯 |
[24:25] | I hate getting tickets. | 我最讨厌接到罚单 |
[24:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:35] | Please step inside, miss. | 请跟我们上车 小姐 |
[24:38] | Let me just go grab a few things. | 我去拿些东西 |
[24:40] | Miss Havens, good afternoon. Special Agent-in-Charge, Fitzgerald. | 赫文斯小姐 午安 我是费兹杰罗探员 |
[24:43] | Will you join us inside the car for a moment? | 请跟我们上车 |
[24:47] | We know you were on the flight with him last night. | 我们知道昨晚你跟他在飞机上 |
[24:50] | The one that crashed. | 坠机的那架 |
[24:55] | Who are you again? | 你们到底是谁? |
[24:56] | FBI. You do know Mr. Miller. | 联邦调查局 你认识米勒先生 |
[25:00] | No, I don’t. | 我不认识 |
[25:07] | Well, we chatted a little bit before security, but… | 这个嘛 我们在过安检时聊了一下 可是… |
[25:12] | I see. And once you were on the flight, what happened then? More chatting? | 我懂 那登机复发生什么事? 继续聊天? |
[25:18] | No, I eh… | 不 我… |
[25:21] | No, not really, I had a drink, and… | 不算 我喝了一杯 然后… |
[25:25] | And I was out | 然后就醉倒了 |
[25:28] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[25:32] | Until a week ago | 直到一周前 |
[25:35] | Roy Miller was the most trusted, incapable covered agent | 罗伊米勒都还是世界上 最受信任、最能干的探员 |
[25:39] | What happened a week ago? | 一周前出了什么事? |
[25:42] | Miss Havens, | 赫文斯小姐 这些事恕我无法奉告 |
[25:46] | Let’s just say, stress caught up with him. | 就说他承受巨大压力好了 |
[25:49] | It started with the untrust of fellow agent command | 一开始是不信任同僚的指令 |
[25:52] | and it grew until a full break with reality | 之后变成与现实脱节 |
[25:57] | Well, he was very charming | 但他很有魅力 |
[26:03] | while I wasn’t getting out | 不过只在我还清醒的时候啦 |
[26:04] | Charming one moment, homocide the next | 一下子很有魅力 一下子又嗜杀成性 |
[26:08] | -Is this funny to you? -No. | -我的问题很好笑? -不是 |
[26:09] | He’s dangerous, Miss Havens, and out of control. | 赫文斯小姐 他很危险又失控了 |
[26:14] | He said that you’d say he was crazy. | 他说你会说他疯了 |
[26:18] | So, you did talk to him. And about me, no less. | 这表示你们交谈过 还正好谈到我 |
[26:20] | No. No, not you, specifically. | 不 我们谈论的不是你 |
[26:23] | About whom, then? | 那是谁? |
[26:26] | Simon Feck? | 赛门费克? |
[26:27] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[26:30] | Look, this is getting really twisted around, and I think I should probably call a lawyer. | 事情愈描愈黑了 我想我可能该找个律师 |
[26:43] | We’re gonna take you to a secure location, Miss Havens, until Miller is contained. | 抓到米勒前 我们会将你安置好 |
[26:47] | Someplace safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[26:51] | -With you? -Yes, ma’am. | -跟你一起? -是 女士 |
[27:05] | You wanna tell me where we’re going? | 各位 能透露我们要去哪里吗? |
[27:07] | -Fellas? -Don’t worry, miss, you’re safe. | 别担心 你很安全 |
[27:11] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[27:13] | You’re safe with us. | 你跟我们在一起很安全 |
[27:14] | I wanna know where we’re going. | 我想知道我们要去哪里 |
[27:16] | Just a shortcut till the situation is stabilized. | 只是个过渡期 直到情况稳定 |
[27:19] | We’ll keep you safe. | 我们会维护你的安全 |
[27:21] | You said that already. | 你说过很多遍了 |
[27:23] | Because I meant it. | 因为我是认真的 |
[27:26] | What is Jackson doing? | 杰克森在干嘛? |
[27:31] | Shooter! Shooter! Evade! Evade! Shooter on the freeway. | 枪手!枪手!回避!回避! 高速公路上有枪手 |
[27:35] | The dot’s on your back! | 你背后有红点! |
[27:40] | Follow me, now! | 快跟着我! |
[27:42] | Are you insane? I’m not going out that door! | 你疯了吗?我才不跟你跳! |
[27:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[27:55] | Get your foot off… | 别踩… |
[28:12] | -Oh, my God! -Hey, June! | -我的天啊! -茱恩! |
[28:14] | -I can’t see! -You are doing great. | -我看不到! -你表现得很棒 |
[28:17] | -I can’t see! Get out of the way! -Open the door. | -别挡住! -开门 |
[28:19] | -I can’t get his foot off the gas. -Open the door, June. | 我无法把他的脚移开油门 |
[28:21] | Open the door, June. That’s a beautiful dress, by the way. | 开门 对了 衣服很漂亮喔 |
[28:26] | One second. | 等一下 |
[28:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[28:41] | I totally know what you’re talking about. | 我完全知道你在说什么 |
[28:44] | It’s so boring, I can’t even stand it. Totally. | 真无趣 我根本无法忍受 一点也没办法 |
[28:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:54] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[28:59] | -What are you doing? -Don’t slow down! | -你在干嘛? -不要慢下来 |
[29:02] | I can’t | 不行啊 |
[29:13] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[29:24] | -Hi, June. -Move out of the way, I can’t see! | -嗨 茱恩 -别挡住 我看不到! |
[29:26] | Please unlock the door, June. | 请打开车锁 茱恩 |
[29:30] | Unlock the door. That way, I can help you. | 解锁 那样我才能帮你 |
[29:32] | -I can’t let go! -You need to let go, June. | -我不行放手! -你需要放手 茱恩 |
[29:44] | -June, door! -Got it! | -茱恩 开门! -开了! |
[30:05] | Just pull over! Oh, my God! | 靠边停!我的天啊! |
[30:19] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Yup, come over here. | 过来…对 过来这里 |
[30:23] | Right over here. Just stay down, you’re doing good. | 就是这里 蹲下 你表现很好 |
[30:25] | Here, hold this. Well, well, well. | 拿着…好极了 |
[30:28] | Check this out. | 看这些玩意 |
[30:30] | Nice. | 正点 |
[30:31] | These guys are loaded for bear. | 这些家伙有备而来 |
[30:33] | You’re doing well, June. | 表现很好 茱恩 |
[30:35] | Excellent driving. Over a dead guy, no less. | 开车技术一流 何况车上还有死人 |
[30:38] | You’re a natural. | 你是天生好手 |
[30:40] | That’s a beautiful dress. | 礼服很美 |
[30:42] | Is that for April’s wedding? | 是艾波儿的伴娘服吗? |
[30:44] | -Saturday? -Yeah. | -周六? -对 |
[30:45] | -Yeah, that will be nice. -Yeah. | -一定很棒 -是啊 |
[30:51] | Please, stop shooting people, okay? | 拜托…别再杀人了 好吗? |
[30:54] | Just stop shooting people. | 别再杀人了 |
[30:56] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[30:58] | You’re in shock. | 你吓坏了 |
[30:59] | How about you stay here | 不如你待在这里 |
[31:02] | while I go have a word with the guys in the tunnel. | 我去跟隧道里的人哈拉一下 好吗? |
[31:05] | -Okay? -Okay. | 好 |
[31:06] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗? -好 |
[31:08] | Actually, I’m just gonna go shoot them. I’ll be right back. | 其实我是要去杀了他们 马上回来 |
[31:13] | By the way, your timing when you opened that door… | 对了 你开车门的时间点… |
[31:15] | -Okay. …was sublime. | -好 -很到位 |
[31:17] | You saved us, I hope you know that. | 你救了我们俩 希望你知道 |
[31:19] | -You saved us. -Okay. | -你救了我们 -好 |
[31:48] | Hey, wait! | 等一下 |
[31:57] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! |
[32:02] | Wait! | 等等…! |
[32:38] | Oh, no. | 不妙 |
[32:40] | Excuse me, sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[32:44] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[32:46] | June? | 茱恩? |
[32:48] | June? | 茱恩? |
[32:58] | Rodney? | 罗德尼? |
[33:00] | He’s in the gym. Over there. | 他在健身房 在那边 |
[33:03] | -Hey! -Hey! | -嗨! -嗨! |
[33:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[33:08] | Whoa! That’s a… Hey, guys, say hello to June. That’s a dress. | 各位 跟茱恩打招呼 衣服真漂亮 |
[33:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:12] | -Everything all right? -Yeah. | -一切都还好吧? -还好 |
[33:14] | No, it’s… | 不 其实… |
[33:18] | It’s complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[33:19] | You know what? I’ve been feeling the same way. | 说真的 我有同感 |
[33:22] | You wanna talk? | 想谈谈吗? |
[33:23] | Maybe over some pie? | 或许吃个派? |
[33:27] | My point is… | 我的重点是… |
[33:29] | My point is, that plane crash made me think | 我的重点是坠机事件令我想起… |
[33:32] | about our break-up. | 我们的分手 |
[33:34] | You know, this bulb went off, bing! | 我突然就开窍了! |
[33:35] | “Rodney, why are you giving up? | 罗德尼 你怎么可以放弃? |
[33:37] | You’re being passive.” | 你太消极了 |
[33:38] | “Getting back at her because she didn’t want the ring.” | 因为她不想结婚就怨恨她 |
[33:40] | “So June didn’t want to be engaged right now, | 就算茱恩现在不想订婚 |
[33:42] | “and that freaks your mom out. Big deal! | 让你老妈不安 又怎样! |
[33:44] | “What about all the things you and June wanted to do together, huh?” | 那你们的共同计划呢? |
[33:46] | Our list, you know? | 那些清单上的事? |
[33:48] | Like camping in Vermont with my brother and Sheila in their new Winnie. | 比如跟我弟和希拉 坐他们的新拖车去佛蒙特州露营 |
[33:50] | Tickets to Blue Man Group, the battlegrounds tour. | 看蓝人团体表演 战场模拟体验 |
[33:52] | I wanna talk about the plane crash. Okay? | 我想谈谈坠机的事 |
[33:57] | Sure, what about it? | 当然 什么事? |
[33:58] | I was on it. I mean, in it. | 我在那上面 |
[34:00] | I mean, I was in it. | 我是说在飞机里 |
[34:02] | So you were in the plane crash? | 所以坠机时你在场? |
[34:04] | I wasn’t supposed to be on that plane, but I was on it, | 我本来不应该在飞机里的 但还是搭上了 |
[34:06] | and there was this guy who was some sort of secret agent or something, and he… | 然后有个男人…某种特务 |
[34:12] | He killed everybody on board. | 他杀掉机上每个人 |
[34:15] | And then he landed the plane. | 然后他把飞机降落 |
[34:17] | Next thing you know, | 接下来 |
[34:18] | I wake up, I’m in my room. | 我在我房间里醒来 |
[34:20] | I have no idea how I got there. | 我不知道我怎么回去的 |
[34:21] | He must’ve drugged me or something. | 他一定对我下药 |
[34:22] | Then I go to April’s fitting, | 然后我去试穿伴娘服 |
[34:24] | because I have to wear this ridiculous dress. | 因为我得穿这么瞎的衣服 |
[34:26] | These other guys, these other agents come, they snatch me up. | 之后其他探员来绑架我 |
[34:28] | Next thing you know, | 转眼间 |
[34:29] | I’m in Grand Theft Auto on the l-93. | 我就陷入州际公路的飞车追逐 |
[34:31] | Why are you touching my hand? | 你干嘛碰我的手? |
[34:32] | Because I’m here for you. | 因为我想帮你 |
[34:34] | -Jeez, you are so stressed out! -Well, yeah! | -老天 你压力太大了! -没错! |
[34:36] | -And I get it. -Really? | -我懂 -真的? |
[34:38] | I completely understand. I mean… | 我完全了解 |
[34:40] | -Wow, June. -I know. | -天啊 茱恩 -我了 |
[34:42] | -Your little sister’s getting married… -It’s like… | 你小妹要结婚了 |
[34:44] | …and that is stressful. | 你备感压力 |
[34:45] | What are you talking about, Rodney? You didn’t even listen to what I was talking about. | 你在说什么?你没听进我的话 |
[34:48] | No, I did. Look, I would probably be the same way in that situation. | 我有 换作是我可能也半斤八两 |
[34:51] | What can I do to help? Setting up? | 我能怎么帮忙?搭场地? |
[34:53] | We can bring the guys over… | 我能找人来… |
[34:54] | No, no, no. Okay. | 不… |
[34:56] | Oh, Christ. | 要命 |
[34:59] | Hi, June. Look, I… | 嗨 茱恩 听着 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry if I’m interrupting anything, but… | 抱歉打断你们 |
[35:04] | I’m Roy Miller. | 我是罗伊米勒 |
[35:06] | Rodney Burris. | 罗德尼布里斯 |
[35:07] | Rodney, hi. How are you? | 罗德尼 你好 |
[35:11] | We’re running out of time, | 我们没时间了 |
[35:12] | and maybe I didn’t make it clear enough, | 或许我表达得不够清楚 |
[35:14] | but we’re gonna have to stick together for a little bit, because of our… | 但我们得暂时一起行动 因为我们的… |
[35:18] | You know, our situation. | 我们的…情况 |
[35:21] | In case you didn’t notice, Rodney is a fireman, okay? | 提醒你一下 罗德尼是消防员 |
[35:24] | So he’s perfectly capable of handling any situation that comes up. | 他十分擅长处理任何意外情况 |
[35:28] | Thank you very much, you can leave us alone. | 感激不尽 你可以走了 |
[35:29] | I have no doubt. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[35:31] | Ever since I was a little kid, I have great respect for firemen. | 从小我就非常崇拜消防员 |
[35:35] | -I appreciate it. -Fact of the matter is, | 感恩 |
[35:36] | I don’t think you guys get paid enough. | 事实上我觉得你们薪水太低 |
[35:38] | Yeah, we don’t. | 说得好 |
[35:39] | You’re in Engine 10. | 你在第10分队 |
[35:41] | Yeah, Engine 10. | 对 第10分队 |
[35:42] | Yeah. Have you taken your lieutenant’s exam yet? | 你考过中尉测验吗? |
[35:44] | I’m working on it. | 我正在准备 |
[35:45] | Yeah? How’s that going? | 是吗?顺利吗? |
[35:47] | It’s a bitch. | 很难考 |
[35:48] | Did you ever do a tour in that hall, what is it? | 你有去过那个叫什么厅的? |
[35:51] | Grove Hall, that’s where the action is. | 古鲁夫厅 非常繁忙的地方 |
[35:53] | It’s the fastest way up the ladder. | 但也升得很快 |
[35:55] | -Rodney! -House of Flames! | -罗德尼! -那里是火焰殿堂! |
[35:58] | I often thought I… | 我经常想我应该… |
[36:02] | I should have been a fireman. | 应该成为消防员 |
[36:05] | Rodney, this is the guy. | 罗德尼 我讲的就是他 |
[36:09] | What? | 什么? |
[36:11] | This is the guy. | 就是这家伙 |
[36:12] | What? “This is the guy”? | 什么 就是这家伙吗? |
[36:15] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁? |
[36:18] | I’m the guy? | 我就是那家伙? |
[36:21] | -I’m the guy. This is the guy. -This is the guy. | -我就是那家伙 -就是这家伙 |
[36:23] | -This is the guy. -I’m a guy. | -就是这家伙 -我就是那家伙 |
[36:25] | -I’m the guy. -You are a guy. | -就是我没错 -就是你没错 |
[36:26] | -I’m a guy. -He’s the guy! He’s the guy! | -就是我 -就是他! |
[36:29] | -Rodney, whatever happens… -God. | 罗德尼 不管发生什么事 |
[36:32] | -Please, for your own safety… -Rodney, whatever happens, | -为了你自身安全 -罗德尼 不管发生什么事 |
[36:34] | -you should know… …please stay in the booth. | 请待在座位上 |
[36:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[36:38] | Wait! | 等等! |
[36:40] | Everybody! Everybody get down. | 所有人趴下 |
[36:42] | Get down, down, down! Everybody down. | 趴下…!所有人趴下 |
[36:44] | Rodney, get down, or I will blow her head off. | 罗德尼趴下 否则我会轰掉她的头 |
[36:47] | I’ll blow her head off. | 我会轰掉她的头 |
[36:50] | What did I say? | 我是怎么说的? |
[36:51] | Rodney, what did I say? | 罗德尼 我怎么说的? |
[36:53] | -Just calm down, buddy. -Answer! | -冷静 老兄 -回答我! |
[36:57] | Sorry, I thought you were making a move. | 抱歉 我以为你要动手 |
[37:00] | Sorry. It’s all right, I thought he was making a move. | 抱歉 没事 我以为他要动手 |
[37:03] | Making a little pie. Pies for everybody. Everybody. | 做一些派给大家吃 |
[37:05] | Everybody gets pies, okay? No ice-cream, à la mode. | 人人有份 但不加冰淇淋 |
[37:08] | Weakens the legs, people. Lincoln knew it. | 吃冰会腿软 问林肯就知道 |
[37:10] | It’s why they got to him. | 他就是腿软被干掉 |
[37:11] | No one follows us, | 谁都不准跟着我们 |
[37:13] | or I kill myself and then her. | 否则我会自杀再干掉她 |
[37:23] | Get in the car. Please. | 请上车 |
[37:24] | No. | 不要 |
[37:26] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[37:30] | We’re at 560 Harris. | 我们在哈里斯街 |
[37:31] | They’re getting into a blue Volvo. | 他们开蓝色富豪车 |
[37:32] | Rodney! Rodney! | 罗德尼!罗德尼! |
[37:34] | Rodney? | 罗德尼? |
[37:41] | Oh, my God! Rodney! | 我的天啊!罗德尼! |
[37:44] | It’s okay. Look at me. | 别怕 看着我 |
[37:46] | -Okay. Look at me, it’s okay. -Shit! | -看着我 别怕 -该死! |
[37:48] | I shot you through and through. | 子弹直接穿过 |
[37:50] | No bone, nowhere near the femoral artery, okay? All right? | 骨头、股动脉都没事 |
[37:53] | This is gonna be better for you than Grove Hall. It’s all good. | 这比挤进古鲁夫厅有效 赞啦 |
[37:55] | Okay? You good? | 好吗?你没事吧? |
[37:58] | -Good? -Good. | -没事? -没事 |
[37:59] | Good? | 没事? |
[38:20] | There were four security cameras in that restaurant, June. | 那间餐厅有四台保全摄影机 |
[38:24] | Now there is proof you’re my hostage. | 证据显示你是我的人质 |
[38:26] | So we’ve cleared your name, with the locals, at least. | 你不会被怀疑是歹徒 |
[38:28] | You know? It’s a start. Something to build on. | 这是开始 之后会渐入佳境 |
[38:31] | You shot Rodney! | 你对罗德尼开枪! |
[38:33] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 |
[38:35] | But I asked him to stay in the booth. | 但我有叫他待在座位上 |
[38:38] | You shot Rodney! | 你对罗德尼开枪! |
[38:40] | It might be the best thing that ever happened to him. | 这可能是他遇过最好康的事 |
[38:42] | Yeah, right, because we all should get shot every now and then! | 最好是 人一生都该挨个几枪! |
[38:45] | Rodney… | 罗德尼… |
[38:46] | Rodney is a good guy, June. | 罗德尼是好人 茱恩 |
[38:48] | But not really right for you. | 但不太适合你 |
[38:50] | I mean, you know, in my opinion. But a good guy. | 纯粹个人想法 不过他是好人 |
[38:53] | Took a bullet, he’s gonna be a hero. | 挨子弹会让他变英雄 |
[38:56] | Probably get a promotion. | 可能会升职 |
[38:57] | -Stop the car. Stop the car. -What? | 停车 |
[38:58] | Stop the car. Stop the car. Stop the car. Just stop the car! | 停车 停车 快停车! |
[39:01] | June, I understand you want off the carousel. | 茱恩 我了解你不想淌这浑水 |
[39:03] | I do, I wanna get off the carousel. Please, Roy. | 没错 我不想淌这浑水 |
[39:05] | Can you stop the car, please? Right now! | 罗伊 拜托停车 马上! |
[39:08] | I’m not one of those “I told you so” kind of guys, | 我不是那种小心眼的人 |
[39:10] | but I did warn you to stay off the plane last night. | 但我有警告过你别上飞机 |
[39:14] | When? | 什么时候? |
[39:15] | Well, when I said, “Sometimes things happen for a reason.” | 当我说”有时事出必有因” |
[39:20] | That’s not a warning. | 那是什么鬼警告 |
[39:22] | That’s not a warning, Roy! | 那不算警告 罗伊! |
[39:24] | That’s like a needlepoint expression or a bumper sticker. | 那跟汽车上的贴纸一样没用 |
[39:27] | Next time, try, “June, if you get on this plane, you will fucking die!” | 下次你该说… 茱恩 上飞机你就死定了! |
[39:33] | You know, Roy, maybe they meant it when they said that I would be safe. | 之前那些人可能真的要保护我 |
[39:37] | You really mean that, June? | 你当真? |
[39:38] | Yeah! | 对! |
[39:40] | Did you feel safe with them? | 你跟他们在一起时感到安全? |
[39:43] | Safer than I do now! | 比现在安全! |
[39:45] | Okay, okay. All right. | 好 好吧 |
[40:12] | Just so you understand, | 你最好明白 |
[40:14] | right now, out there, on your own, your life expectancy is like here. | 不跟我 你的寿命大概这样 |
[40:18] | With me, it’s here. Without me, here. | 跟着我 在这里 不跟我 在这里 |
[40:21] | With me, without me. With me, without me. | 跟着我 不跟我 跟着我 不跟我 |
[40:25] | So… | 所以… |
[40:27] | I wouldn’t advise going home. But, you know, it’s up to you. | 我不建议你回家 但由你决定 |
[40:30] | So right now I need another car, keep moving. | 现在我需要另一台车 走吧 |
[40:33] | Someone else is depending on me. Someone whose life is in danger. | 有个正有生命危险的人在等我 |
[40:36] | Someone who trusts me. Every second I waste chasing you, | 他信任我 我多浪费一秒保护你 |
[40:39] | I’m letting him down. | 都是在让他失望 |
[41:28] | Rodney, | 罗德尼 |
[41:29] | why did you make this brave call to leap into action? | 你怎么这么勇敢? |
[41:32] | Well, I didn’t think. | 我没有想太多 |
[41:33] | I just did what any man would do in that situation, you know? | 大多数人当下都会这么做的 |
[41:36] | -I leapt into action. -Thanks. | 我就跟着冲出去了 |
[41:38] | Like you said, it’s really the job. | 如你所说 或许是多年训练的反应 |
[41:39] | You should be so proud. | 你该引以为傲 |
[41:41] | -Thanks. -Good job. | -谢了 -做得好 |
[41:42] | It really didn’t even hurt. It was kind of like a bee sting. | 这只是小伤 像被蜜蜂螫到 |
[41:45] | What a brave firefighter. | 好个勇敢的消防队员 |
[41:46] | The doctors tell me Rodney is going to be okay, | 医生说罗德尼会没事 |
[41:48] | just a flesh wound. | 只是皮肉之伤 |
[41:50] | A true blue Boston hero. | 正港的波士顿英雄 |
[41:53] | Back to you, Don. | 回到棚内主播 丹 |
[42:10] | This is what it’s all about. | 就是这玩意 |
[42:12] | That, right there, is what everybody wants. | 大家都要抢的东西 |
[42:16] | A Burger King toy? | 汉堡王玩具? |
[42:20] | Open it up. | 把它打开 |
[42:30] | It’s warm. What is it? | 热热的 是什么? |
[42:32] | A battery. | 电池 |
[42:34] | A battery? | 电池? |
[42:36] | It’s code-named Zephyr. | 它的代号是赛佛 |
[42:38] | Not your average Duracell. | 这可不是一般的金顶电池 |
[42:40] | It’s high output. | 高能量输出 |
[42:42] | Never runs out. | 永远不会耗尽 |
[42:44] | What do you mean, “never”? | “永远”是什么意思? |
[42:45] | That little thing there | 那个小玩意 |
[42:46] | is the first perpetual energy source since the sun. | 是自太阳后第一个永久能量来源 |
[42:50] | So, what, your flashlight never runs out of juice? | 是说手电筒永远不用换电池? |
[42:54] | It can power a lot more than a flashlight, June. | 它可提供的电力远超过手电筒所需 |
[42:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[42:58] | How much more? | 有多大? |
[43:00] | Small city. | 可供应一个城镇的用电 |
[43:02] | Large submarine. | 或是大型潜艇 |
[43:06] | It’s big. | 这是重大成就 |
[43:09] | The guy who invented it | 发明它的人 |
[43:10] | is barely out of high school. | 高中才刚毕业 |
[43:13] | Simon Feck. | 赛门费克 |
[43:15] | I was assigned with another agent to | 我跟另外一名探员被指派… |
[43:17] | watch him at a facility, a lab in Wichita. | 在威奇塔实验室保护他 |
[43:20] | And the other guy, the agent, | 另一名探员 |
[43:22] | is the guy who picked you up this morning. | 今早来找你的那个人 |
[43:25] | Fitzgerald. | 费兹杰罗 |
[43:28] | A couple of weeks ago, I found out | 几周前 我发现 |
[43:30] | he was going to sell the battery | 他打算卖掉这个电池 |
[43:33] | and kill Simon. | 并杀掉赛门 |
[43:37] | So I got Simon out of there, | 所以我带走赛门 |
[43:39] | put him someplace safe | 安置他在某个安全地方 |
[43:40] | and went back for the battery. | 然后去取回电池 |
[43:42] | And Fitz | 可是费兹… |
[43:44] | set me up. | 设计我 |
[43:45] | Made it look like I went rogue. | 让大家以为我是叛徒 |
[43:52] | That’s when I met you. | 那时我正好撞见你 |
[44:07] | So, what’s next? I mean, what’s the plan? | 下一步呢?有什么计划? |
[44:10] | I think we get some rest, | 我想我们稍微休息 |
[44:12] | pick up Simon, | 去接赛门 |
[44:13] | and get you back for your sister’s wedding. | 然后送你回去参加你妹的婚礼 |
[44:18] | I’m pretty good at what I do, June. | 我是这一行的佼佼者 |
[44:21] | And tonight, | 今晚 |
[44:23] | we’re safe. | 我们很安全 |
[44:25] | Scout’s honor. | 以童子军的名誉保证 |
[44:29] | Safe and secure? | 安全无虞? |
[44:38] | Good night, Roy. | 晚安 罗伊 |
[44:44] | Were you really a Boy Scout? | 你真的当过童子军? |
[44:48] | Eagle Scout. | 鹰级童子军 |
[44:52] | I was a Brownie. | 我是幼年女童军 |
[44:55] | That’s cool. | 酷喔 |
[45:00] | Good night, Roy. | 晚安 罗伊 |
[45:20] | Pies for everybody. Everybody. Everybody gets pies, okay? | 做一些派给大家吃 人人有份 |
[45:22] | No ice-cream… | 但不加冰淇淋 |
[45:25] | So, what do you think? Are we looking at another player? | 你认为呢?她也有参一脚? |
[45:29] | We’re looking at a pawn. I talked to her, so did he. | 她只是傀儡 我们都跟她谈过 |
[45:33] | She owns a garage, | 她有一间修车厂 |
[45:34] | no passport, gone nowhere, been nowhere. | 没护照 哪里都没去过 |
[45:36] | She’s a nobody. | 她是个无名小卒 |
[45:38] | You’ve been two steps behind since this began, Fitz. | 你到现在还没抓到人 |
[45:42] | Are you sure someone is not taking you to school? | 你确定你有办法搞定这事? |
[45:44] | Clean this shit up. | 快点摆平它 |
[46:05] | This is a safe-house? | 这里是安全藏身处? |
[46:09] | Simon! | 赛门! |
[46:18] | Simon? | 赛门? |
[46:24] | Stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[46:28] | Hey, Simon, | 赛门… |
[46:30] | this is no time to play. | 没时间玩游戏了 |
[46:45] | What is all this? | 这些是什么? |
[46:48] | Simon. It’s what he does. | 赛门 他的研究 |
[46:53] | I’m late, and he’s gone. | 我来迟了 他走了 |
[47:45] | Simon. | 赛门 |
[48:08] | “Made in Austria.” | 奥地利制 |
[48:25] | Who are these people? Are they Fitzgerald’s guys? | 这些人是谁?费兹的人手? |
[48:28] | No, it’s other guys. | 不 是其他人 |
[48:31] | Other bad guys? | 其他坏人? |
[48:32] | Worse guys. | 更坏的家伙 |
[48:34] | Hold my mags. | 拿着弹匣 |
[48:36] | Worse guys? | 更坏的家伙? |
[48:38] | Now, I need you to listen carefully. | 现在我要你仔细听 |
[48:40] | Do exactly as I say. | 完全照我的话做 |
[48:41] | On three, I’m gonna lay down cover, | 数到3 我会开火找掩护 |
[48:44] | then we’re gonna run to those shelves over there. | 然后我们跑到那里的架子 |
[48:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:47] | -Okay? -Yeah. | -懂吗? -懂 |
[48:48] | -You ready? -Yeah. -One… | 准备好了?1… |
[48:55] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[48:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:59] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[49:01] | What number would you like? | 你想要数到几? |
[49:02] | Let’s just stick with three, it’s good. | 3 3是个好数字 |
[49:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:05] | 1…2… One… Two… | |
[49:06] | 3 Three. | |
[49:19] | These guys are fancy. | 这些人很狡滑 |
[49:21] | Mags. | 弹匣 |
[49:23] | Could be Antonio Quintana’s men. | 可能是安东尼奥昆塔那的人马 |
[49:25] | He’s a Spanish arms dealer. | 他是西班牙军火商 |
[49:28] | He also wants the battery. | 他也想要电池 |
[49:31] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[49:32] | -Let’s move. -Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[49:36] | June. June! | 茱恩 茱恩! |
[49:39] | How the hell are we gonna get out of here? | 我们要怎么逃离这里? |
[49:42] | And where the hell is Simon? | 赛门人到底在哪里? |
[49:44] | I don’t know yet, but he left a message. | 我还不知道 但他留下讯息 |
[49:46] | -A message? -Wait. | 讯息? |
[49:55] | What I need you to do right now is wait here. | 我要你在这里等 |
[49:58] | -What? -Yeah. I’m gonna find us a way out. | -什么? -我去找逃生路线 |
[50:00] | -I can’t wait here! -I’ll be right back. | -我不能在这里等! -我马上回来 |
[50:02] | Wait! Roy! | 等等!罗伊! |
[50:03] | Just take this. | 拿着这个 |
[50:17] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[50:23] | June? | 茱恩? |
[50:25] | June! June! June! June! | 茱恩!茱恩!茱恩! |
[50:35] | June! | 茱恩! |
[50:36] | Please stop saying my name. | 拜托别鬼叫我名字了 |
[50:37] | You keep saying my name, it’s freaking me out. | 你一直叫我名字我会抓狂 |
[50:41] | -Okay. I understand. -Okay. | 好 我懂了 |
[50:46] | -Drink this. -What is it? | -喝这个 -这是什么? |
[50:47] | Brotine-zero. They’re gonna smoke us with D-5. | 抗毒剂 他们会放出毒气 |
[50:49] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[50:53] | Where’s yours? | 你的呢? |
[50:58] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[50:59] | -I’m sorry. -Oh, no. | -抱歉 -不 |
[51:01] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[51:20] | June. | 茱恩… |
[51:23] | I know this looks bad, | 我知道情况看似不妙 |
[51:26] | but we’ll be out of here | 但我们几分钟内 |
[51:29] | in a couple of minutes. | 就会逃出这里 |
[51:32] | I got this. | 我会搞定 |
[51:39] | We gotta go, June. Here, | 我们得走了 茱恩 |
[51:40] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[51:52] | We’ve been hit! | 我们被击中了 |
[51:53] | But it’s okay! | 但没大碍 |
[51:56] | We get through this, we’re home free! | 我们度过这关就脱离困境了 |
[51:58] | Ready, set, go! | 准备好…预备…跳! |
[52:13] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[53:01] | Hey, there, sleepy head. | 你好 懒惰虫 |
[53:12] | How long have I been out? | 我昏迷多久了? |
[53:14] | Eighteen hours. | 18小时 |
[53:17] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[53:20] | My place. | 我的窝 |
[53:24] | We’re off-grid. | 我们在无讯号区 |
[53:26] | No one’s ever found me here. | 从没人能找到这里 |
[53:28] | Shame we can’t stay longer. | 可惜我们不能久待 |
[53:29] | We got a rendezvous with Simon. | 我们得去找赛门 |
[53:31] | He’s fine. I figured out his code. | 他没事 我解读了他的密码 |
[53:35] | He’s crazy about trains. | 他是铁道迷 |
[53:36] | He used the passport I gave him and went to Austria. | 他用我给他的护照去奥地利 |
[53:39] | You drugged me again, Roy. | 你又对我下药了 罗伊 |
[53:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:44] | You can’t do that. | 你不行这样 |
[53:46] | Well, you weren’t coping well. | 你的抗压性不高 |
[53:49] | I’m not sure, if you were awake, | 我不确定要是你醒着 |
[53:51] | if they would’ve even let you live. | 他们会不会放你一条生路 |
[53:54] | What am I wearing? | 我穿着什么? |
[54:00] | A bikini. We’re in the tropics. | 比基尼 我们在热带区 |
[54:02] | How did I get in the bikini? | 我怎么穿上的? |
[54:08] | June, I’ve been trained to dismantle a bomb in the pitch black | 茱恩 我曾受训在黑暗中 |
[54:11] | with nothing but a safety pin and a Junior Mint. | 只靠安全别针和薄荷糖拆炸弹 |
[54:16] | I think I can get you in and out of some clothes without | 我想我能替你穿脱衣服却… |
[54:21] | looking. | 不瞄一眼 |
[54:26] | I’m not saying that’s what I did, but… | 我不保证没瞄 可是… |
[54:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:30] | Sorry. Reflex. | 抱歉 反射动作 |
[54:32] | I deserved that. | 我该受罚 |
[54:33] | Hit me again. | 再打我一次 |
[54:35] | I won’t stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[54:39] | June. | 茱恩 |
[54:42] | June? | 茱恩? |
[54:45] | June! | 茱恩! |
[54:48] | …paper clips and Junior Mints… | 回纹针和薄荷糖 |
[54:54] | “Not that I’m saying that’s what I did.” | 我不保证没瞄 |
[54:59] | Shit! | 该死! |
[55:06] | Is this his phone? | 这是他的手机吗? |
[55:12] | Movement alert. | 移动 警告 |
[55:15] | 5826 | 艾玛波拉路… |
[55:17] | Amapola. | 5826号 |
[55:20] | That’s a ’67 Grand Prix. | 那是1967年的庞帝克车款 |
[55:31] | I thought we were off the grid. | 我以为我们应该在无讯号区 |
[55:34] | April. | 艾波儿 |
[55:36] | April? | 艾波儿? |
[55:37] | April! I know! No, I’m okay! | 艾波儿!我知道!我没事! |
[55:40] | Listen, April… April? April? | 听着 艾波儿?艾波儿? |
[55:43] | April, can you hear me? April! | 艾波儿 听到我吗?艾波儿! |
[55:46] | April, can you… | 艾波儿 你能… |
[55:56] | I know! No, I’m okay! Listen, April… April? | 我懂 我没事!听着 艾波儿… |
[55:58] | April, can you hear me? April! | 能听到我吗? |
[56:04] | We don’t know, Antonio. | 我们不清楚 安东尼奥 |
[56:05] | We traced her phone to the Azores. We’re in range now. | 我们追踪她的电话到亚速尔群岛 我们掌握位置了 |
[56:10] | Get to them before the agency. | 在调查局前逮到他们 |
[56:20] | Perfect timing. | 你回来的正是时候 |
[56:22] | Lunch is ready. | 午餐好了 |
[56:24] | You must be thirsty. | 你一定很渴 |
[56:31] | It’s coconut. It’s loaded with electrolytes. | 这是椰子汁 富有电解质 |
[56:37] | Just… Whoa. | 冷静 好吗? |
[56:43] | Okay? | 冷静 |
[56:45] | Yeah? | 可以吗? |
[56:47] | Yeah! | 好耶! |
[56:50] | Hey. You got skills. | 你有两把刷子呢 |
[56:53] | -My dad wanted boys. -Yeah? | -我爸想生男孩 -是吗? |
[56:56] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[56:57] | You can get out anytime you want. | 你想走随时能走 |
[56:59] | I’ll show you. | 我教你 |
[57:02] | Hands like Houdini. | 魔术师的手势 |
[57:04] | Turn your palms down, | 手掌转向下 |
[57:06] | and all at once, | 连续动作 |
[57:08] | throw your hands to the ground and your hips back. | 手甩向地面 屁股往后推 |
[57:15] | Nice. | 很好 |
[57:17] | That was good. | 好样的 |
[57:35] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[57:38] | Really. | 讲真的 |
[57:55] | I don’t understand. | 这怎么可能 |
[57:59] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[58:15] | I don’t understand. I came in clean. | 我搞不懂 我没留下线索 |
[58:19] | My phone is secure. It’s secure. | 我的手机无法追踪 |
[58:21] | Unless you made a call. | 除非你打了电话 |
[58:23] | -And you didn’t make a call. -No, I didn’t make a call. | -但你没打电话 -对 我没打 |
[58:26] | I took a call. | 我接了电话 |
[58:30] | You took a call? | 你接了电话? |
[58:32] | It was a quick one. | 通话时间很短 |
[58:34] | You… | 你… |
[58:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[58:39] | I thought we were off the grid, | 我以为我们在无讯号区 |
[58:41] | -and then the phone rang. -It’s okay. | -然后手机响了 -别紧张 |
[58:42] | It was my sister and I had to take the call. | 是我妹 我得接电话 |
[58:44] | Watch your step. | 小心脚步 |
[58:45] | You know? I didn’t want her to worry. | -我不想让她担心 -保持专心 |
[58:51] | No, no, no… | 不… |
[58:52] | I can’t get into that. I just can’t get into that thing. | 我不行 我不行上去那玩意 |
[58:54] | I can’t get into that. | 我不敢上去 |
[58:57] | -June. -Roy… | -茱恩 -罗伊… |
[58:59] | Just, please, knock me out. Use broton-seven or whatever. | 你还是弄昏我好了 什么药都好 |
[59:02] | -It’s okay. -You’re grabbing my neck. | -别怕 -你抓着我脖子 |
[59:04] | You asked me not to drug you. | 你要我别对你下药 |
[59:06] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[59:18] | Hands like Houdini. Hands… | 魔术师的手势… |
[59:44] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[59:52] | -I can’t feel my face! -Okay, time. | -我感觉不到脸! -时候到了 |
[59:54] | Okay, Simon… | 好 赛门 我们得回去了 |
[59:57] | Roy, the pull on this thing… | 罗伊 这东西的拉力… |
[59:59] | -We said 10 minutes. -The traction on this thing. | -我们说好10分钟 -这东西的牵引力 |
[1:00:01] | It can pull up to 50,000 metric tons! | 能拉动5万公吨! |
[1:00:03] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[1:00:07] | It’s a diesel hydraulic! | 这是液压传动柴油车! |
[1:00:08] | Don’t you wanna see your Zephyr? | 你不想看你的赛佛吗? |
[1:00:10] | Yes. | 想 |
[1:00:27] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[1:00:28] | Guten Morgen, miss. | 早安 小姐 |
[1:00:29] | Can you tell me where we are? | 能告诉我我们在哪里吗? |
[1:00:30] | Right now, miss? We are in Austria. | 现在吗?我们在奥地利 |
[1:00:32] | Austria, huh? | 奥地利 |
[1:00:35] | Would you like some breakfast, miss? | 小姐 需要早餐吗? |
[1:00:37] | Yeah, that would be great. | 好 太好了 |
[1:00:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:41] | Okay, I’m gonna have some pancakes, scrambled eggs… | 好 我要煎饼、炒蛋… |
[1:00:45] | -Scrambled eggs. …and… | 炒蛋 |
[1:00:46] | -With a glass of milk. -And a glass of milk. | -配一杯牛奶 -一杯牛奶 |
[1:00:48] | Can I get a Harvey Wallbanger, please? | 请给我一杯哈维撞墙 |
[1:00:50] | Certainly, sir. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[1:00:56] | You know, statistically, you’re a lot more likely to die riding on a train | 统计上 搭火车的死亡率 |
[1:01:00] | than any other form of transportation. | 远高于任何其他种类交通工具 |
[1:01:04] | 10.3 times more likely than dying on a plane. | 比坐飞机上高10.3倍 |
[1:01:09] | Simon? | 赛门? |
[1:01:12] | Simon Feck? | 赛门费克? |
[1:01:13] | Yes. | 我是 |
[1:01:16] | My name is June. | 我的名字是茱恩 |
[1:01:17] | I’m a friend of Roy Miller’s. | 我是罗伊米勒的朋友 |
[1:01:19] | Oh! | 好巧! |
[1:01:21] | Have you found him yet? Have you seen him? | 你有找到他吗?有见到他吗? |
[1:01:22] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[1:01:25] | Don’t you wanna answer that? | 你不接电话吗? |
[1:01:26] | Yeah. | 想 |
[1:01:28] | But I can’t. | 可是不行 |
[1:01:29] | I’m not supposed to. | 我不该接 |
[1:01:30] | It might be Roy. | 可能是罗伊 |
[1:01:32] | Yeah, but he told me not to answer the phone, | 是啊 但他叫我别接电话 |
[1:01:34] | because the signal can be tracked. | 因为信号会被追踪 |
[1:01:36] | That’s right. Of course. | 没错 当然了 |
[1:01:46] | Did Roy happen to tell you about the plan here? | 罗伊有跟你说接下来的计划吗? |
[1:01:49] | Are we supposed to meet him here, or… | 我们该在这里碰面或… |
[1:01:52] | What did you say that drink was? | 你说那杯调酒叫什么? |
[1:01:54] | -A Harvey… -It’s a Harvey Wallbanger. | -哈维… -是哈维撞墙 |
[1:01:56] | Do you mind just ordering me one of those? | 帮我点一杯好吗? |
[1:01:58] | Because it looks great. | 看起来很好喝 |
[1:02:00] | I’ll just be right back. You just stay here for a second. | 我马上回来 你在这里等一下 |
[1:02:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:02:04] | Something is wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[1:02:06] | It’s getting hotter, Roy. | 电池愈来愈热了 罗伊 |
[1:02:08] | She didn’t answer her phone. | 她没接电话 |
[1:02:09] | -I told her not to. That’s… -We just got here. | -我叫她别接 -我们刚到这里 |
[1:02:11] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[1:02:12] | I’m sure she’ll turn up. Roy… | 我相信她会出现的 罗伊 |
[1:02:14] | I left a note posted right there. | 我贴了纸条给她看 |
[1:02:15] | We may have an issue here. | 这可能会是个问题 |
[1:02:17] | -The temperature… -She’s hungry… She’s hungry. | -温度… -她饿了…她饿了 |
[1:02:21] | It’s getting too hot. We need to cool it down. | 愈来愈热了 我们需要冷却它 |
[1:02:23] | Yeah, she went to get something to eat. | 对 她一定是去找东西吃 |
[1:02:25] | Good. Come on, Simon. | 很好 来吧 赛门 |
[1:02:53] | -May I help you? -Yeah. | -需要服务吗? -是 |
[1:02:55] | I’m feeling a little bit train-sick. | 我感觉有点晕车 |
[1:02:56] | Is it okay if I hang out here for a while? | 能待在这里一下吗? |
[1:02:58] | Of course, I will get you some water. | 当然 我拿些水给你 |
[1:03:03] | Here you go. | 请用 |
[1:03:12] | You killed him | 你杀了他 |
[1:03:13] | No, you did | 不 是你杀的 |
[1:03:20] | Have you never watched the Nature Channel? | 你不看大自然频道的吗? |
[1:03:24] | See that’s the moment, | 现在这样就是豹子抓到小鹿 |
[1:03:28] | for so long | 小鹿跑了那么久 |
[1:03:31] | just stops and lies down | 终于停步 躺下了 |
[1:03:37] | that’s a very honest moment, don’t you see it? | 这一刻非常真诚 对吧? |
[1:03:53] | Where is the battery? | 电池在哪里? |
[1:04:08] | I’m sorry, I’m looking for ice. | 抱歉 我想找冰块 |
[1:04:11] | -Roy. -Bernhard. | -罗伊 -班哈德 |
[1:04:12] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[1:04:13] | -Wrong room. -It’s okay. It’s okay. | -真衰 -别担心 |
[1:04:16] | -You know him? -Yeah. | -你认识他? -对 |
[1:04:18] | He’s an assassin, platinum grade. | 他是白金级的杀手 |
[1:04:20] | He’s come to collect Simon. | 他来抓赛门的 |
[1:04:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:04:23] | And to kill you. | 还有杀你 |
[1:04:24] | That’s Simon? | 那是赛门? |
[1:04:26] | -Yeah, June, Simon. Simon, June. -Hi. | 对 茱恩、赛门 认识一下 |
[1:04:32] | Jeez! | 老天 |
[1:04:34] | I’m okay. I got this. | 没关系 我会搞定 |
[1:04:44] | Simon, please move. | 赛门 让开 |
[1:04:59] | You have quite some balls, Frǎulein. | 你相当有种 小姐 |
[1:05:04] | Hands like Houdini. | 魔术师的手势 |
[1:05:14] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:05:18] | But you were trying to kill me. | 但你想杀我 |
[1:05:33] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[1:05:42] | Oh, my God. Just die! | 我的天 快死吧! |
[1:05:48] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:05:51] | I got to get you guys someplace safe. | 我得送你们到安全地方 |
[1:06:03] | -They’re not on the train. -Oh, really? | -他们不在火车上 -是吗? |
[1:06:06] | Cameras at the last station show nothing. | 上一站的监视器没有照到他们 |
[1:06:08] | They must have gotten off between stops. | 他们一定在半路下车了 |
[1:06:10] | Locals haven’t found anything. | 当地警方一无所获 |
[1:06:42] | Always the classics, Roy. | 老爱耍花招 罗伊 |
[1:06:48] | Stay here, I’ll be back in 5 | 别动 我5分钟后回来 |
[1:07:23] | Fitz | 费兹 |
[1:07:27] | Roy | 罗伊 |
[1:07:29] | Thanks for meeting me | 感谢你见我 |
[1:07:31] | Thanks for the flying | 感谢你离职 |
[1:07:34] | You know, when I saw you through that little circle, | 我从那个小圈子看到你时 |
[1:07:37] | I saw a man looking for a way out. | 觉得你在找出口 |
[1:07:39] | not telling the last few days haven’t been an absolutly spectacular | 我不是说过去几天不够精彩 |
[1:07:44] | but I think you know it’s all coming to an end | 但我想你该知道事情终会结柬 |
[1:07:49] | I think you know you’re gonna get your little lady killed | 我想你知道 你会害你那个女朋友死掉 |
[1:08:00] | The way I see it, you have some options | 在我看来 你有几个选择 |
[1:08:03] | You could sell Simon, you could sell the battery | 出卖赛门 卖电池 |
[1:08:09] | Or you could turn yourself in | 或是你去自首 |
[1:08:12] | Could | 是可以 |
[1:08:13] | That’s the safest option for the people you seemed to cared so much about. | 那是对你关怀的人 最安全的选择 |
[1:08:17] | The boy genius would be fine. No one wants to see him hurt | 天才男孩不会有事 没人会看到他受伤 |
[1:08:20] | And the girl? | 那女的呢? |
[1:08:21] | She goes home, having left her adventure | 她会回家 她所经历的那场冒险 |
[1:08:23] | that no one and her little world will ever believe | 没人会相信 |
[1:08:42] | Yes | 喂 |
[1:08:47] | No, we just got in. | 不 我们刚到 |
[1:08:50] | Well, we’re talking now. No, I understand. | 我们现在不是在说话了? 不 我了解 |
[1:08:54] | Well, it’s good to hear your voice, too, Naomi. | 也很高兴听到你的声音 娜欧蜜 |
[1:08:56] | I’ll meet you at the caprice. As soon as you can be there. | 我跟你在可普斯碰头 你尽快赶到那里 |
[1:09:08] | It’s a beautiful city, huh? | 这个城市很美吧? |
[1:09:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:09:13] | Never seen anything quite like it. | 没见过这种美景 |
[1:09:21] | Neither have I. | 我也一样 |
[1:09:26] | I got to go out for a bit. | 我得出去一下 |
[1:09:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:09:31] | I was thinking about ordering some room service. | 我想叫客房服务 |
[1:09:36] | And I thought maybe we could have dinner or something. | 我想或许我们能共进晚餐 |
[1:09:40] | That sounds great. | 听起来很棒 |
[1:09:43] | 9:00? | 9点好吗? |
[1:09:46] | 9:00 sounds great. | 没问题 |
[1:09:51] | June? | 茱恩? |
[1:09:53] | Could you do me a favor and just stick around here? It’s better. | 帮个忙待在房里好吗?安全起见 |
[1:09:58] | Oh, yeah, of course. Where else am I gonna go? | 当然 我能去哪里? |
[1:10:02] | See you in a bit. | 待会见 |
[1:10:08] | They’re not gonna hurt you. | 他们不会伤害你 |
[1:10:10] | You’re too valuable to them. | 你太有价值了 |
[1:10:12] | Now, just breathe, listen to your music. | 深呼吸 听你的音乐 |
[1:10:14] | Here, as a matter of fact, I got that for you. | 拿去 事实上我替你弄到这个 |
[1:10:17] | I know you like them. | 我知道你喜欢他们 |
[1:10:18] | Cool, thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:10:20] | Listen, order as much room service as you like, | 听着 随你点客房服务 |
[1:10:22] | but don’t leave the room. | 但别离开房间 |
[1:10:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:10:27] | We need to talk about the Zephyr later. | 我晚点需要跟你谈赛佛的事 |
[1:10:29] | And we will. | 当然 |
[1:11:55] | considering what’s happened | 发生了那些事 我不确定你还会来 |
[1:12:02] | Life could be funny, isn’t it? | 生活满有意思的 不是吗? |
[1:12:08] | Lovers and friends | 爱人和朋友 |
[1:12:11] | Lost and found | 失去和找到 |
[1:12:14] | You seem different. | 你看起来不太一样 |
[1:12:15] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[1:12:20] | So, who’s your companion? | 你的同伴是谁? |
[1:12:23] | She’s beautiful. The blonde. | 她很漂亮 那个金发妞 |
[1:12:26] | She seems capable. | 她似乎很能干 |
[1:12:28] | I just met her. | 我刚认识她 |
[1:12:31] | She’s a nobody. | 她不重要 |
[1:12:33] | Just someone I picked up along the way. | 我跟她只是萍水相逢 |
[1:12:37] | That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[1:12:40] | This is getting boring. Are we gonna do a deal or not? | 这话题很无趣 我们到底要不要交易? |
[1:12:46] | Don’t speak to me like that. | 别用这口气跟我说话 |
[1:12:51] | I will speak to you any way I please, Tony. | 我想用什么口气是我的事 东尼 |
[1:12:54] | We both know you’re lucky I’m here. | 你运气好才见得到我 |
[1:12:58] | I have the battery. I’m on a schedule. | 电池在我手上 我很忙 |
[1:13:02] | The world is full of bad guys and people are calling. | 世上不缺坏人 大把人要出价 |
[1:13:10] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[1:13:12] | What’s your price? | 你的开价? |
[1:13:16] | I have a figure in mind. | 我心中有个数字 |
[1:13:17] | What’s it worth to you? | 你们觉得值多少? |
[1:13:20] | Are you angry about your island, Roy? | 罗伊 你不爽你的岛被毁? |
[1:13:23] | Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, Tony. | 时间不多了 东尼 |
[1:13:38] | I’m Isabel George, | 我是伊莎贝拉乔治 |
[1:13:40] | Director of Counter Espionage at the CIA. | 中情局的反间谍部门主管 |
[1:13:43] | I’m sure you are. | 你当然是 |
[1:13:47] | Forgive me, I just… | 原谅我 我… |
[1:13:51] | I just don’t know exactly what to believe. | 我不知道还有什么可以相信 |
[1:13:55] | Well, that’s understandable, considering that the last five days | 这不难理解 过去5天 |
[1:13:59] | you’ve been fed a steady diet of misinformation and fantasy | 你不断被一名局里叛离的探员 |
[1:14:02] | by an agent of ours who’s recently gone rogue. | 灌输错误情报和幻想 |
[1:14:06] | Well, he said that Fitzgerald was the one that wanted to steal the battery. | 他说费兹杰罗才是想偷电池的人 |
[1:14:09] | Well, let’s examine the facts. | 我们来检视事实吧 |
[1:14:11] | Miller told you that he was protecting the Zephyr | 米勒告诉你他在保护赛佛… |
[1:14:14] | from people wanting to misuse it. | 被不肖人士滥用 |
[1:14:16] | But now he’s trying to sell it to an international arms dealer. | 如今他却想卖给一名国际军火商 |
[1:14:20] | Antonio Quintana. | 安东尼奥昆塔那 |
[1:14:22] | One of Europe’s leading weapons manufacturers. | 欧洲最大的武器制造商之一 |
[1:14:25] | Ask yourself, Miss Havens, | 扪心自问 赫文斯小姐 |
[1:14:29] | has Roy Miller said anything to you that’s proven to be true? | 罗伊米勒有哪句话是实话? |
[1:14:35] | -God, excuse me. -No, I’m sorry. | -不好意思 -不 我才抱歉 |
[1:14:42] | Sorry, I was looking at my phone. I hate it when people do that. | 我在看手机 我最讨厌别人这么做 |
[1:14:47] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 我的天啊 真抱歉 |
[1:14:51] | This is getting to be a habit. | 撞上瘾了 |
[1:14:53] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[1:14:55] | He used you as a mule to carry the battery through security, | 他利用你挟带电池通过安检 |
[1:14:58] | Miss Havens. | 赫文斯小姐 |
[1:15:00] | He’s been playing you. | 他在玩弄你 |
[1:15:03] | He’s a spy, that’s what he does. He lies for a living. | 他是间谍 专门以骗人为业 |
[1:15:06] | Any love, empathy, | 利用爱意、同情… |
[1:15:07] | we train that right out of them. | 都是他被训练的项目 |
[1:15:09] | What did you imagine? | 你有何遐想? |
[1:15:11] | The two of you would move into a condo together, get a dog? | 你们两人住在一起 养只狗 |
[1:15:14] | You can’t have a life with him. That’s fantasy. | 你不可能跟他生活 那是幻想 |
[1:15:18] | But you can have yours back. | 不过你能恢复原本生活 |
[1:15:20] | She’s been gone eight minutes. | 她离开8分钟了 |
[1:15:22] | We need you to get back to the hotel before Miller. | 我们需要你在米勒之前回到饭店 |
[1:15:27] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[1:15:29] | All right, then. | 这样吧 |
[1:15:32] | This pen is a transmitter. | 这只笔是发送器 |
[1:15:35] | Once you have confirmation that Miller has not hidden the Zephyr, | 一旦你确认米勒没藏着赛佛 |
[1:15:37] | that it’s somewhere nearby, or on his person, | 在附近某处或他身上 |
[1:15:41] | you can confirm this by simply clicking the top button. | 按下顶端的按钮通知我们 |
[1:15:54] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我晚了 |
[1:15:57] | Everything go okay? | 一切顺利吧 |
[1:16:02] | Well enough. | 还不错 |
[1:16:08] | It’s getting hotter. | 电池愈来愈热了 |
[1:16:20] | So, did you get your price? | 所以你谈好价钱了? |
[1:16:26] | I followed you tonight. | 我今晚跟踪你 |
[1:16:33] | You have nothing to say? | 你无话可说? |
[1:16:36] | Here’s to Wichita | 敬威奇塔 |
[1:16:41] | where we first… | 我们第一次… |
[1:16:43] | Bumped into each other. | 撞出火花的地方 |
[1:16:49] | Do you think that was fate, Roy? | 你觉得那是命运吗? |
[1:16:52] | I don’t believe in fate. | 我不相信命运 |
[1:16:55] | But I believe in luck. | 但我相信运气 |
[1:17:00] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[1:17:14] | That hurt more than I thought it would. | 没想到我会这么心痛 |
[1:17:21] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:17:33] | They promised that if you turned yourself in, they’d protect you. | 他们承诺只要你自首 就会保护你 |
[1:17:41] | I love your optimism. | 我欣赏你的乐观 |
[1:17:44] | Never lose it. | 保持下去 |
[1:17:52] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[1:18:10] | He’s not here, sir. | 他不在这里 |
[1:18:12] | Did they tell you you’re going home? | 他们有说会送你回家吗? |
[1:18:15] | You’ve seen the inside of the honeycomb, June! | 你知道太多内幕了 茱恩! |
[1:18:18] | You can’t go home. | 你不能回家 |
[1:18:20] | The suspect is on the roof. | 嫌犯在屋顶上 |
[1:18:26] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:18:45] | Director George! | 乔治小姐! |
[1:18:47] | Get her in the car. | 带她上车 |
[1:19:40] | He’s heading toward the river. | 他逃往河边 |
[1:19:55] | Stand down! He has the battery! | 别开枪!电池在他身上! |
[1:20:06] | Hey! Hey! Hold it! | 嘿!停止! |
[1:20:08] | Hold your fire! | 停火! |
[1:20:09] | Stand down! | 别开枪! |
[1:20:11] | He has the battery! | 电池在他身上! |
[1:20:31] | Did you secure the kid? | 那小子在我们手上吗? |
[1:20:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:20:43] | Did they find Roy? | 有发现罗伊吗? |
[1:20:45] | We’ll find the body. We have to. | 我们会找出尸体 一定要 |
[1:20:48] | He went down with the Zephyr. | 他带着赛佛沉入河底 |
[1:21:35] | Ben and I would like to thank all of you for coming | 班和我想感谢各位前来 |
[1:21:39] | and I’d like to say special thanks to my sister June | 我特别要感谢我姊姊茱恩 |
[1:21:44] | who many of you will recognize from “American’s most wanted” | 各位都知道她参加过 《全美通缉令》 |
[1:21:53] | Thank you | 谢谢大家 |
[1:21:55] | Not just for helping me with tonight, but for helping me every night | 不只今晚帮了我 每天晚上也都一样 |
[1:22:04] | I know that it wasn’t always the way you probably in vision | 我知道这或许不是 你想要的生活 |
[1:22:11] | You gave up so much that, I could have the life I wanted | 你放弃了这许多 好让我过我想要的生活 |
[1:22:22] | A toast | 敬你 |
[1:22:23] | Here’s to a year, when June comes before April | 希望将来茱恩的发展 可以赶上艾波儿 |
[1:22:38] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:23:03] | Fitz? | 费兹? |
[1:23:04] | Fitz, I think we just made a wrong turn. Ramstein is that way, west. | 我想我们转错弯了 拉姆史坦应该往西 |
[1:23:08] | I think we’re going south. | 我们现在是往南 |
[1:23:10] | You know what? You’re right. | 没错 你说对了 |
[1:23:20] | Tell him we’re back on track. | 转告他我们重回正轨 |
[1:23:23] | I don’t have the battery, but no one’s gonna get it now. | 我没拿到电池 但其他人也没机会 |
[1:23:26] | Yeah, I’ve got the next best thing. | 对 制造者在我手上 |
[1:23:28] | I’ll see you in Spain in two days. | 两天后西班牙见 |
[1:23:41] | Hey, Wilmer. | 嗨 威尔莫 |
[1:23:44] | -How was the party? -It was nice. | 婚礼顺利吗? -很顺利 |
[1:23:46] | -I see the goat is still out there. -Yeah. | -我看到那台古董车还在 -是啊 |
[1:23:48] | I thought it was a wedding present. | 我以为是结婚礼物 |
[1:23:50] | It was, but, | 原本是 不过… |
[1:23:54] | I think I wanted her to want it more than she wanted it. | 我想她不是那么想要我送她 |
[1:23:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:00] | I think I’m gonna give her the house | 我想我会送她房子 |
[1:24:03] | Wow | 哇 |
[1:24:05] | I mean | 我是说 |
[1:24:07] | She and Ben need a place of their own | 她和班需要有自己的家 |
[1:24:10] | That’s nice | 你真好 |
[1:24:13] | … Boston’s classic rock station. Here are the Kingsmen. | 波士顿的经典摇滚电台 接下来是国王人马乐团 |
[1:24:16] | This just come in? | 这车刚送来吗? |
[1:24:18] | G-body Grand Prix. Longest hood in history. | G款格兰披治 史上最长车盖 |
[1:24:21] | Gonna be a real beaut. | 整理好会超漂亮 |
[1:24:32] | Ru-pa… Fee-pa… No, it’s… | 鲁玛…费玛…?不对… |
[1:24:36] | 5826 Amapola. | 是艾玛波拉路5826号 |
[1:24:42] | That’s like an hour from here. | 离这里1小时车程 |
[1:24:44] | Maybe it’s a safe-house. | 或许是安全藏身处 |
[1:25:21] | Here we go. | 好戏上场 |
[1:26:16] | Shit! | 糟了! |
[1:26:20] | Who’s out there? I’m not afraid to use this. | 谁在外头?我真的会开枪 |
[1:26:23] | Oh, Frank, look at her! | 法兰克 看看她 |
[1:26:24] | I want to know what she’s doing on my lawn in the middle of the night. | 我想知道她半夜在我草坪上干嘛 |
[1:26:27] | I… I have the pistons you ordered. | 我送来你订的活塞 |
[1:26:29] | Pistons? | 活塞? |
[1:26:30] | For the ’67 Grand Prix. | 1967年格兰披治车款用的 |
[1:26:32] | Molly, I didn’t… | 莫莉 我没有… |
[1:26:34] | You are all wet. Please, come inside. | 你全身湿透了 请进来 |
[1:26:44] | That Pontiac you have out there, Frank, is a real classic. | 法兰克 车库外那台庞帝克很经典 |
[1:26:49] | I really love pre-’70s Grand Prixs. | 我超爱1970前出厂的格兰披治 |
[1:26:53] | So, you two lived here long? | 你们住在这里很久了吗? |
[1:26:55] | This old place? It’s been our home for 40 years. | 这间老房子?这是我们40年的家了 |
[1:27:00] | Sit down, honey. Have a cookie. | 请坐 吃片饼干 |
[1:27:03] | Frank thinks we should move, but you know what? I am comfortable. | 法兰克认为我们该搬家 但我住惯了 |
[1:27:06] | And we can afford to stay, | 况且我们住得起 |
[1:27:08] | thanks to Publishers Clearing House. | 多亏杂志的抽奖 |
[1:27:13] | You won Publishers Clearing House? | 你们中奖过? |
[1:27:15] | Twice. | 两次 |
[1:27:16] | Plus, we won two lotto quick picks | 还有中两次乐透的快选奖 |
[1:27:18] | Frank doesn’t even remember buying. | 法兰克甚至不记得有买 |
[1:27:20] | Because I didn’t buy them. | 因为我根本没买 |
[1:27:21] | Oh, yeah, like you didn’t order pistons off the Internet. | 是啊 就像你没上网订活塞 |
[1:27:24] | You don’t know what you’re typing into that computer, Frank. | 你最好忘记自己在输入电脑什么 |
[1:27:28] | Another couple of minutes on your clothes, honey. | 再等几分钟衣服就会干 |
[1:27:33] | So, | 所以… |
[1:27:36] | Roy Miller. | 罗伊米勒 |
[1:27:39] | This was one of his safe-houses, wasn’t it? | 这里是他的安全藏身处之一吧? |
[1:27:45] | What in the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:27:49] | Honey, what’s this all about? | 这究竟是怎么一回事? |
[1:27:53] | I’m sorry, I just thought, maybe… | 抱歉 我以为… |
[1:27:56] | I must’ve had this all wrong. | 我一定完全搞错了 |
[1:27:59] | I was just looking for some information about my friend, Roy. | 我想打听我朋友罗伊的消息 |
[1:28:04] | If you’d like to change, there’s a powder room right there. | 想换衣服的话 化妆室在那边 |
[1:28:19] | That’s our son, Matthew. | 那是我们的儿子马修 |
[1:28:21] | We lost him in Kuwait. There was a chopper crash. | 在科威特的直升机事故身亡 |
[1:28:24] | He saved the lives of two of his crewmen, and… | 他救了两名同袍的性命 |
[1:28:29] | He just always took care of everyone. | 他总是会照顾人 |
[1:28:31] | He was an Eagle Scout. | 他是鹰级童子军 |
[1:28:32] | This was taken the day he got that swimming badge. | 这张是他游泳比赛领奖时拍的 |
[1:28:36] | He could swim clear across Lake Sunapee | 他可以游过萨纳比湖 |
[1:28:39] | with practically one breath. | 几乎不需要换气 |
[1:28:44] | I just… | 我实在… |
[1:28:46] | I’ve been terribly rude. | 我太失礼了 |
[1:28:49] | I’m June Havens. | 我是茱恩赫文斯 |
[1:28:52] | Molly Knight. | 莫莉奈特 |
[1:28:54] | This is June Havens, | 我是茱恩赫文斯 |
[1:28:55] | and I’m leaving a message on my own machine | 我留言在自己的电话 |
[1:28:57] | for whoever is listening to this phone call. | 给监听电话的人 |
[1:29:00] | I have the Zephyr. | 赛佛在我手上 |
[1:29:02] | I have the Zephyr, and I’m ready to make a deal. | 赛佛在我这里 我准备好谈交易 |
[1:29:06] | I’m sitting on Route 28, | 我在28号公路旁 |
[1:29:08] | right outside New Hampshire. | 就在新罕布夏州 |
[1:29:11] | And if you want the Zephyr, | 如果你想要赛佛 |
[1:29:13] | you better come and get it. | 快点来拿吧 |
[1:29:51] | Hey, fellas. | 嗨 大伙儿 |
[1:29:57] | So, | 所以… |
[1:29:59] | you want the Zephyr? | 你们想要赛佛吗? |
[1:30:01] | I got the Zephyr. It’s right here. | 电池就在我这里 |
[1:30:04] | Come and get it. | 过来拿吧 |
[1:30:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:30:25] | Let’s go! | 让开! |
[1:30:26] | Welcome to Espana. | -好痛! -欢迎来到西班牙 |
[1:30:39] | Today is the festival of San Fermin. | 今天是圣佛明奔牛节 |
[1:30:44] | Have you ever seen a bullfight, Miss Havens? | 赫文斯小姐 你看过斗牛吗? |
[1:30:53] | My name is Antonio Quintana. | 我是安东尼奥昆塔那 |
[1:30:56] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:31:00] | What did he give me? | 我被下了什么药? |
[1:31:03] | It’s something we’re developing at my company. | 是我公司正在研发的药 |
[1:31:06] | A new kind of truth serum. | 新开发的吐真药 |
[1:31:07] | Really? | 是吗? |
[1:31:11] | I have a few questions for you about the battery, | 我有几个电池的问题要问你 |
[1:31:13] | since we both know what you gave to my men was a joke. | 因为我们都知道你耍了我的人 |
[1:31:21] | I don’t like you very much. | 我看你超不顺眼! |
[1:31:25] | The truth! | 真心话! |
[1:31:28] | Good! | 很好 |
[1:31:32] | You know, I really like Miller, though. | 我倒是很喜欢米勒 |
[1:31:35] | ‘Cause, you know, I was totally wrong about him in Salzburg. | 我在萨尔斯堡完全错怪他了 |
[1:31:38] | He wanted me to hear that phone call so that I would follow him. | 他要我听到那通电话好跟踪他 |
[1:31:41] | I’d turn him in, and then he could get me home safely. | 我供出他 他就能让我安全回家 |
[1:31:44] | He was trying to protect me. | 他是为了保护我 |
[1:31:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:31:47] | It’s crazy that | 很瞎的是… |
[1:31:48] | I could feel so powerful and capable around him… | 我在他身边感到坚强又能干 |
[1:31:51] | -Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:31:52] | …and yet he takes care of me. | 同时他也会照顾我 |
[1:31:54] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:31:55] | Where is the battery? Where is it? | 电池在哪里?在哪里? |
[1:31:58] | I bet you’ve never made a girl an omelet, | 我敢说你从没替女生煎蛋卷 |
[1:32:01] | have you, Antonio? | 对吧 安东尼奥? |
[1:32:04] | Don’t test me, June. | 别惹火我 茱恩 |
[1:32:06] | Or got her to her sister’s wedding on time. | 或者及时送女生参加老妹的婚礼 |
[1:32:08] | It’s really the little things, honestly. | 老实说这些都是小事 |
[1:32:11] | But they count so much. | 不过却意义非凡 |
[1:32:12] | Enough! | 够了! |
[1:32:13] | Okay! | 好! |
[1:32:14] | Miller is dead! | 米勒死了! |
[1:32:15] | Roy Miller is dead, he’s out. | 罗伊米勒死了 他出局了! |
[1:32:18] | No. | 不对 |
[1:32:20] | No, he’s not. He can hold his breath for a really long time. | 他没死 他能憋气非常久 |
[1:32:24] | He is dead! | 他死了! |
[1:33:03] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我问你最后一遍 |
[1:33:05] | But if you don’t tell me what I need to know, | 要是你不告诉我实话 |
[1:33:08] | you’re gonna die! | 你就死定了! |
[1:33:09] | I don’t know where the battery is. | 我不知道电池在哪里 |
[1:33:11] | Then why did you tell everyone you had it? Why? | 那你干嘛到处宣称你有? |
[1:33:13] | Because I was trying to find Roy. | 因为我想找到罗伊 |
[1:33:18] | Well, Antonio, whenever there’s bad guys like you around, | 安东尼奥 每当你这种坏人出现 |
[1:33:21] | Roy’s not too far away. | 罗伊就会在附近 |
[1:33:27] | You’re gonna die. | 你死定了 |
[1:33:40] | Finally! | 终于! |
[1:33:42] | Nice to meet you, John. | 幸会 约翰 |
[1:33:45] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[1:33:47] | Too bad you couldn’t get the battery. | 你没拿到电池太可惜了 |
[1:33:51] | Where is the boy? | 那小子呢? |
[1:33:55] | You didn’t think I’d just bring the package, did you? | 你不会以为我会直接带来吧? |
[1:34:00] | Why don’t you follow me down to the river and bring the money? | 带着钱跟着我到河边 |
[1:34:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:34:37] | Is this thatching in here? Because I’ve never seen anything like that before. | 这是盖草屋顶吗?我以前从没看过 |
[1:34:41] | We have really old architecture in Boston, | 波士顿有一些很旧的建筑 |
[1:34:43] | but nothing like this. | 但没有像这样的 |
[1:34:45] | You’re really lucky, because this place is… | 你真走运 因为这地方… |
[1:34:48] | Let me tell you. You’re really lucky, it’s beautiful here. | 听我说 你真走运 这里真美 |
[1:34:51] | My thoughts are so clear. | 现在我的思绪好清晰 |
[1:34:54] | Is this all weapons money, or is this family money? | 这里靠军火收入还是家产盖的? |
[1:34:59] | Gardens! | 花园! |
[1:35:00] | He likes gardens, huh? | 他喜欢花园吗? |
[1:35:02] | Do you guys ever do any gardening? | 你们会园艺吗? |
[1:35:04] | It’s really relaxing. It’s amazing how much you can just… | 可放松心情 棒极了 |
[1:35:07] | This really is a happy place. Look at these trumpet flowers. They… | 这里真令人开心 瞧这些喇叭花 |
[1:35:10] | Okay, Eduardo, you don’t have to pull me around. | 艾德华多 不必老是拉着我 |
[1:35:12] | You can just tell me where you want me to go, okay? | 干脆直接告诉我要去哪里 |
[1:35:14] | This way, blondie. | 这边 金发妞 |
[1:35:16] | See? Now we’re communicating. | 看吧?我们终于在沟通了 |
[1:35:19] | I bet you’re taking me someplace safe and secure. | 你应该是要带我去安全无虞的地方 |
[1:35:21] | Someplace special. Antonio’s special place. | 特别地方 安东尼奥的特别处所 |
[1:35:24] | Antonio has a special place? That’s so nice. | 安东尼奥有特别处所?真好 |
[1:35:26] | Everyone should have a special place. | 每个人都该有特别处所 |
[1:35:36] | Luis? | 路易斯? |
[1:35:38] | Is there a problem, Eduardo? | 艾德华多 有问题吗? |
[1:35:46] | -Hi, Roy. -Hi, June. | -嗨 罗伊 -嗨 茱恩 |
[1:35:48] | You’re supposed to be home. | 你应该在家里 |
[1:35:49] | -You’re supposed to be dead. -I can explain. | -你应该挂了 -我能解释 |
[1:35:51] | -You don’t have to. -I came here to get Simon. | -不必解释 -我来这里救赛门 |
[1:35:53] | I just, you know, caught up with him. | 我刚追踪到他 |
[1:35:55] | That’s cool. | 很好 |
[1:36:01] | His name is Eduardo. Eduardo. | 他叫做艾德华多 |
[1:36:06] | I need you to listen, | 我要你听好 |
[1:36:07] | because when you wake up, | 因为你醒来时 |
[1:36:08] | you’re gonna call your boss and you’re gonna tell him | 你要打给你老板告诉他 |
[1:36:10] | that Roy Miller, that’s me, | 罗伊米勒 就是我 |
[1:36:12] | has the battery and escaped with the girl. | 我拿到电池并跟这美眉逃了 |
[1:36:13] | -You have the battery? -Yeah. | -你拿到电池了? -对 |
[1:36:15] | You tell him I’m coming for him. | 你告诉他下一个就是他 |
[1:36:18] | -Yes. -Okay. | -了没? -了 |
[1:36:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:36:22] | I’m worried about Simon. I haven’t seen him. | 我担心赛门 我还没见到他 |
[1:36:25] | My tracker has been spotty. | 我的追踪系统断断续续 |
[1:36:27] | Life with you is so exciting. | 跟你生活好刺激! |
[1:36:29] | You excite me, Miller. | 你令我兴奋 米勒! |
[1:36:30] | I took too long to get here. | 我太晚到了 |
[1:36:32] | -7:00. -What? | -7点钟方向 -什么? |
[1:36:33] | 7:00. | 7点钟方向 |
[1:36:43] | I think I feel like having sex. | 我想要炒饭 |
[1:36:47] | I think we’d have really great sex. | 我们炒饭一定很过瘾 |
[1:36:51] | Did they give you something? | 他们有给你下药吗? |
[1:36:54] | You should hydrate. | 你该多补充水分 |
[1:36:56] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[1:37:03] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[1:37:10] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[1:37:11] | June. | 茱恩 |
[1:37:18] | June? | 茱恩? |
[1:37:21] | You don’t seem very happy to see me, Roy. | 你见到我似乎没有很开心 |
[1:37:26] | What? | 什么? |
[1:37:27] | Not really. | 你反应冷淡 |
[1:37:48] | I am happy. | 我很开心 |
[1:37:59] | -So the red dot is us? -No, we’re yellow. | -这红点是我们? -不 我们是黄点 |
[1:38:01] | The red dot is Simon. | 红点是赛门 |
[1:38:03] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快点!快点! |
[1:38:21] | -Air time. -Air time? | -该当空中飞人了 -空中飞人? |
[1:38:42] | He says his name is Roy Miller. He says he has the battery. | 他说他的名字是罗伊米勒 他说电池在他那 |
[1:38:51] | Miller is here. | 米勒追来了 |
[1:38:55] | There he is! | 他在那里! |
[1:38:57] | There he is! | 他在那里! |
[1:39:00] | This way. Follow me! | 这边 跟着我! |
[1:39:14] | Bulls? | 斗牛? |
[1:39:35] | -There’s Fitz! -I see him. | -是费兹! -我看到他了 |
[1:39:51] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[1:40:14] | Roy, Roy, Roy | 罗伊!罗伊!罗伊! |
[1:40:30] | Up there | 上面 |
[1:40:40] | -Which way? -I don’t know. We lost the signal. | -往哪里走? -不知道 失去讯号了 |
[1:41:39] | -Take the guns. -Okay. | -拿着枪 -好 |
[1:41:42] | Here. | 坐前面 |
[1:41:44] | -What next? -Let them have it. | -接着呢? -让他们吃子弹 |
[1:41:55] | Mags | 弹匣 |
[1:42:21] | June Havens, you’ve got skills. | 茱恩赫文斯 你真有两把刷子 |
[1:42:26] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[1:42:40] | Go. | 好 |
[1:43:06] | See you down there. | 下面见 |
[1:43:07] | Are you sure? | -你确定? -拼了 |
[1:43:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:43:18] | -Get up. -Okay. | -起来 -好 |
[1:43:29] | Freeze right there, Roy! | 别动 罗伊! |
[1:43:31] | Hey, Simon. | 嗨 赛门 |
[1:43:32] | Get down on your knees, now! | 快跪下! |
[1:43:33] | -Roy! -Now! Now! | 罗伊! |
[1:43:35] | Put them in the water. In the water. | 把枪丢入水中 |
[1:43:38] | I just want the kid, Fitz. | 我只要这孩子 费兹 |
[1:43:41] | Well, I hope you brought what I want, | 希望你带来我要的东西 |
[1:43:43] | otherwise I’m gonna have to kill him. | 否则我就得杀了他 |
[1:43:45] | And I swear to you, I’ll do it. | 我向你保证 我会下手 |
[1:43:47] | I believe you. Just like Wichita. | 我相信你 在威奇塔就见识过 |
[1:43:50] | -I understand. -Okay. | -我了解 -好 |
[1:43:52] | I’m just gonna get the battery. | 我只是要拿电池 |
[1:43:54] | -It’s right here. -Don’t give it to him, Roy. | 别给他 罗伊 |
[1:43:56] | Please don’t give it to him. No, no. | 拜托别给他 不要 |
[1:43:57] | Roy, Roy, please don’t give it to him. | 拜托别给他 |
[1:44:00] | Put it on the deck. | 放在甲板上 |
[1:44:01] | -Roy, Roy, please don’t give it to him! -Easy, easy. | 罗伊…拜托别给他! |
[1:44:03] | Simon, it’s okay. | 赛门 别紧张 |
[1:44:05] | Roy, don’t give it to him! | 罗伊 别给他! |
[1:44:06] | -Shut it! Stop it! Shut it! -Roy! | 闭嘴!啰嗦! |
[1:44:15] | Okay. Okay, I’ll make another one. | 好吧 我会再作一个 |
[1:44:18] | -You don’t understand. -Simon, don’t talk. | -你不懂 -赛门 别说了 |
[1:44:20] | I’ll just make another one. | 我会再作一个 |
[1:44:21] | Make another one? | 再作一个? |
[1:44:40] | Am I dying? | 我快死了吗? |
[1:44:43] | No, you fainted. | 不 你只是昏倒了 |
[1:44:45] | -I’m sorry. -No, that’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[1:44:48] | No, no. I’ve been trying to tell you… | 不 我一直试着告诉你 |
[1:44:55] | Why is it hot? | 为什么很热? |
[1:44:57] | Because it’s filled with power. | 因为它充满能量 |
[1:44:59] | The battery… I messed up. It’s deteriorating. | 那个电池…我搞砸了 它的状况正在恶化 |
[1:45:02] | I know. It’s unstable. | 我知道 很不稳定 |
[1:45:15] | You’re a smart guy, Simon. | 你真天才 赛门 |
[1:45:17] | I know you’ll figure it out. | 你一定会想出解决之道 |
[1:45:24] | Oh, my glasses. Thank you. | 我的眼镜 谢谢 |
[1:45:27] | Roy, | 罗伊… |
[1:45:28] | you’re shot. | 你中枪了 |
[1:45:31] | Get help. | 找人帮忙 |
[1:45:42] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[1:45:48] | You’re beautiful, June Havens. | 你好美 茱恩赫文斯 |
[1:46:02] | Stay with me. Roy, look at me. | 保持清醒 罗伊 看着我 |
[1:46:06] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[1:46:11] | We’re here now, Miller. We got you. We got you. | 我们来了 米勒 我们会救你… |
[1:46:17] | -Charge at 360. -June. | -充电到360 -茱恩… |
[1:46:19] | Clear! | 清空! |
[1:46:45] | It’s been a spectacular couple of weeks, Miller. | 这几周真是慌乱 米勒 |
[1:46:51] | It’s good to see you, Isabel. | 很高兴见到你 伊莎贝拉 |
[1:46:56] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[1:46:58] | You cleaned house, Roy. | 你清理了门户 罗伊 |
[1:47:02] | I have to thank you for that. | 这点我得谢谢你 |
[1:47:06] | I trusted the wrong man. | 我信任错人了 |
[1:47:08] | It happens. | 这是难免的 |
[1:47:12] | Simon’s happy. He’s got a new lab. | 赛门很开心 他有新的实验室 |
[1:47:17] | Where is June? | 茱恩呢? |
[1:47:19] | I sent her home. | 我送她回家了 |
[1:47:24] | She gets it. | 她了解状况了 |
[1:47:27] | She knows you two lead different lives and she’s moving on. | 她明白你俩的生活天差地别 她会继续过日子 |
[1:47:30] | As should you. | 你也该这样 |
[1:47:35] | You gave up those things. | 你早放弃了这一切羁绊 |
[1:47:37] | You let go of who you were. Family, friends, that’s the deal. | 抛开身分、家人、朋友 这是工作的一部分 |
[1:47:42] | Why are we still talking about this? | 我们干嘛还谈这种事? |
[1:47:44] | Because the agency invested a lot in you. | 因为你是调查局的重要资产 |
[1:47:47] | And you’re an asset only as long as you stay focused. | 你唯有心无旁骛才有价值 |
[1:47:59] | You look good. | 你的气色很好 |
[1:48:02] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[1:48:03] | We got to transfer you to a secure facility tomorrow. For your safety. | 我们明天得把你转到安全的地方 为了你的安全起见 |
[1:48:35] | Nurse? What… What did you give me? | 护士 什么… 你给我什么? |
[1:48:40] | Brotine-zero. | 抗毒剂 |
[1:48:54] | Stay under there, Roy. | 别乱动 罗伊 |
[1:48:56] | You’re dead. | 你要装死 |
[1:49:01] | Make way, please. | 请借过 |
[1:49:03] | Going to the mortuary. | 去太平间 |
[1:49:10] | Don’t worry, Roy. I got this. | 别担心 罗伊 我会搞定 |
[1:49:14] | It’s time for a vacation. | 渡假时间到了 |
[1:49:26] | Ride like the wind | 乘风飞翔 |
[1:49:30] | And I’ve got | 我要行经漫漫长路 |
[1:49:33] | Such a long way to go To make it to the border of Mexico | 到达墨西哥边界 |
[1:50:21] | Hey, there, sleepy head. | 你好 懒惰虫! |
[1:50:26] | What day is it? | 今天是哪一天? |
[1:50:28] | Someday. | 有朝一日 |
[1:50:31] | Someday, Roy. | 有朝一日 罗伊 |
[1:50:42] | What am I wearing? | 我穿着什么? |
[1:50:46] | A pair of shorts. | 海滩裤 |
[1:50:49] | How did I get into shorts? | 我怎么穿上的? |
[1:50:53] | Roy, I’ve been trained to rebuild a six-speed transmission | 我曾受训徒手重组六速传动箱 |
[1:50:56] | with nothing but a pair of pliers and a crescent wrench. | 只靠钳子和活动扳手 |
[1:51:00] | I think I can get you into a pair of shorts without looking. | 我想我能替你穿海滩裤却不瞄一眼 |
[1:51:04] | I’m not saying that’s what I did. | 但我不保证没瞄 |
[1:51:07] | You’re both the navigator and the DJ. | 你负责带路和播歌 |
[1:51:10] | And we have a long way to go to Cape Horn. | 我们到合恩角有一段漫长的路 |
[1:51:14] | With me | 跟着我 |
[1:51:15] | without me. | 不跟我 |
[1:51:17] | With me, | 跟着我 |
[1:51:20] | without me. | 不跟我 |
[1:51:22] | With you. | 跟着你 |
[1:51:23] | Put some tunes on the radio, Mr. DJ. | 来点好听的音乐吧 DJ先生 |
[1:51:26] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[1:51:53] | Oh, my God, Frank. | 我的天啊 法兰克 |
[1:51:55] | What is this envelope with tickets to Cape Horn? | 信封里怎么有去合恩角的机票? |
[1:51:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么? |
[1:51:59] | Did you order tickets to South America? | 你订机票去南美? |
[1:52:01] | Molly, I didn’t order tickets to anywhere. | 莫莉 我没订机票去任何地方 |
[1:52:04] | You don’t know what you’re typing on that computer, Frank. | 你最好忘记自己在输入电脑什么 |
[1:52:06] | -Molly… -Then, we must’ve won them! | -莫莉… -那我们一定又中奖了! |
[1:52:08] | -Molly… -Well, we’re going, aren’t we? | -莫莉… -我们要去 对吧? |