英文名称:Kung Fu Panda 2
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 本作品由Norm Team倾情奉献 感谢原作提供资源.仅供学习交流.严禁用于商业行为 请自觉于下载后24小时内删除!如果喜欢本片,请购买正版! | |
[00:15] | Compression:GV-Sir Subtitles:GV-Sir | 压制:鬼谷子 字幕:鬼谷子 |
[00:20] | Long ago, in ancient China, | 在很久以前 在古时候的中国 |
[00:24] | the Peacocks ruled over the Gongmen city. | 孔雀一族统治着宫门城 |
[00:28] | They brought great joy and prosperity to the city, | 因为烟火的发明 |
[00:32] | for they had invented fireworks. | 他们统治下的凤凰城一片欢乐祥和的景象 |
[00:38] | But their son, Lord Shen, | 但是他们的儿子 沈王爷 |
[00:41] | saw darker path in the fireworks. | 发现了烟火黑暗的一面 |
[00:46] | What that brought color and joy, | 那就是它不仅可以带来色彩和欢愉 |
[00:49] | could also brink darkness and destruction. | 也同样可以带来黑暗和毁灭 |
[00:53] | Shen’s troubled parents consulted to Soothsayer. | 沈的父母无奈之下求助于预言家羊仙姑 |
[00:57] | She foretold that if Shen continued down to this dark path, | 她告诫孔雀夫妇如果沈继续研究烟火的黑暗面 |
[01:02] | he will be defeated by a warrior of black and white. | 总有一天他会被一个黑白勇士打败 |
[01:09] | The Young Lord set out to change his fate. | 年轻的沈妄图改变自己的命运 |
[01:12] | But what he did next, only sealed it. | 但是他之后所做的 却印证了预言 |
[01:22] | Shen returned to his parents full of pride. | 沈志得意满地回到父母身边 |
[01:26] | But in their faces, he saw only horror. | 却只从他们的脸上看到了惊恐 |
[01:32] | He was banished from the city forever. | 他被永远地驱逐出了宫门城 |
[01:35] | But Shen swore revenge. | 但是沈发誓他会报仇的 |
[01:39] | Some day, he will return, | 总有一天 他会回来 |
[01:41] | and all of China would bow at his feet. | 到时 整个中原都将臣服于他脚下 |
[02:17] | It’s almost done, Lord Shen. But we ran out of metal. | 就快完成了 沈王爷 但是我们的金属用完了 |
[02:21] | Search the furthest villages, find more metal. | 搜寻最远的村落 掘地三尺也得找来更多金属 |
[02:26] | China will be mine. | 中原就快是我的了 |
[02:38] | And then the Dragon warrior joined the Furious five. | 然后神龙大侠加入了盖世五侠 |
[02:42] | So they became the most awesome Kung Fu team ever. | 于是他们组成了史上最强的功夫组合 |
[02:44] | Enough talk. Let’s fight. | 说得够多了 我们开打吧 |
[02:48] | Listen, listen! You can hear the Dragon warrior training right now. | 快听 快听啊!神龙大侠正在里面训练呢 |
[02:51] | Thirty-three, stop him. It’s too dangerous. | 三十三个 行了 别继续了 太危险了 |
[02:54] | Thirty-five. | 三十五个了 |
[02:55] | – Stay focus. – Thirty-six. | – 集中精力 – 三十六个了 |
[02:57] | Thirty-seven. | 三十七个了 |
[02:59] | How is he doing that to his face? | 他的脸怎么可以这么扭曲? |
[03:05] | Thirty-eight bean buns. | 三十八个豆沙包 |
[03:07] | Yes. New record. You monster. | 新纪录了 你这怪物 |
[03:10] | – Keep going, hit forty. – He never hit forty. | – 继续啊 冲击四十个 – 他从来没有试过四十个 |
[03:13] | You got it, buddy. I’m going to forty! | 你说得对 伙计 我要挑战四十个! |
[03:15] | – Do it. – No problem. | – 塞进去 – 没问题 |
[03:23] | Wait a moment. | 等等 |
[03:29] | – He did it. – Well done Po. | – 他成功了 – 干得好 阿宝 |
[03:32] | Your training is paid off. | 你的训练要迟到了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:944个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:150个,六级词汇:53个,GRE词汇:65个,托福词汇:99个,考研词汇:158个,专四词汇:122个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:268个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:35] | Oh, Master Shifu. Gotta go. See you later. | 哦 师父在等我 我得走了 一会儿见 |
[03:38] | You’ll save those to me, right? | 你们会给我留些包子的 是吧? |
[04:01] | Inner peace. | 平静 |
[04:06] | Inner peace. | 心如止水 |
[04:11] | Oh. Inner peace. | 哦 我的心如止水啊 |
[04:13] | Master Shifu. | 师父 |
[04:16] | Master Shifu. What do we got? Pirates? | 师父 怎么了?有海盗吗? |
[04:19] | Vandals of volcano mountain? | 火山上来的汪达尔人? |
[04:21] | Whatever it is I will take them down. Cuz I’m in the mood. | 不管是谁我都会打败他们的 因为我现在跃跃欲试 |
[04:25] | I need to get something done, you know what I mean? | 我得找个人修理一顿 你听到了吗? |
[04:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
[04:31] | One of Master Oogways’ final teachings. | 乌龟大师留下的一项最终教义 |
[05:06] | Awesome. How did you do that? | 太棒了 您怎么做到的啊? |
[05:10] | – Inner peace. – Inner peace. That’s cool! | – 内心的平静 – 内心的平静 太酷了! |
[05:15] | – Inner peace of what? – It’s the next phase of your training. | – 什么是内心平静啊? – 这就是你下一阶段要修炼的内容 |
[05:19] | Every master must find his path to inner peace. | 每位宗师都必须自己找到内心平静的方法 |
[05:24] | Some chose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this. | 有些人选择在洞穴里像这样冥想五十年 |
[05:31] | Without the slightest taste of food or water. | 连最基本的食物和饮水都不需要 |
[05:36] | – Or? – Some find it through pain and suffering as I did. | – 别的呢? – 还有些人通过经历痛苦来达到 像我就是 |
[05:39] | Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior, | 阿宝 你被选为神龙大侠的那天 |
[05:44] | was the worst day of my life. | 就是我人生中最惨淡的一天 |
[05:46] | By far, nothing else came close. | 到目前为止 没有什么比得上那天了 |
[05:49] | – It was the world’s most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment, – Okay. | – 那是世上最痛苦 最无助 最绝望的时刻 – 好了 |
[05:55] | I have ever experienced. | 我从来没有体验过 |
[06:00] | But once I realized the problem was not you, but within me, | 但是后来我发现 问题不在你 而是在我自己身上 |
[06:05] | I found inner peace, and was able to harness the flow of the universe. | 我达到了内心平静的境界 能够自如地驾驭宇宙的川流不息 |
[06:10] | So that’s it. I just need inner peace? | 所以说 我只需要达到内心的平静就可以了? |
[06:13] | My inner is already super-super peaceful. | 我这里面已经超级超级平静了 |
[06:15] | So all I need to do is just get this thing going. | 所以我只需要这样就行了 |
[06:19] | Inner peace. You’re going down. | 内心平静 你快掉下来了师父 |
[06:21] | Now show me what you were doing there with your feet. I saw you just sort of a fancy… | 让我看看你怎么用脚支撑的 在我看来真是不可思议… |
[06:24] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[06:25] | Bandits, approaching the musicians’ village. | 狼群悍匪们正在袭击乐师村 |
[06:28] | Danger. Tell those musicians to start playing some action music because it is on. | 好险啊 告诉那些乐师们演奏些动感的音乐 因为我们要开打了 |
[06:32] | Don’t worry Shifu, I will master inner peace, as soon as I get back. | 师父 你别担心 我一回来就跟你学习内心平静 |
[06:35] | No snack stops this time. | 这次可没有课间零食时间了 |
[06:37] | Ha-ha-ha! Snack stops. | 哈哈哈!课间零食 |
[06:40] | Wait, are you serious? | 等等 你说真的? |
[06:54] | Get all the metal you can find. | 把所有能找到的金属都带走 |
[07:00] | Grab the metal. | 快去抢金属 |
[07:07] | Help, help, help. | 救命啊 救命啊 救命啊 |
[07:13] | That’s everything. Let’s get out of here. | 都拿到了 我们走吧 |
[07:23] | Wings of justice. | 正义之翼来了 |
[07:44] | The Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[07:45] | Panda? That’s impossible. | 熊猫?不可能吧 |
[07:47] | My fist hungers for justice. | 我的拳头渴望着正义 |
[07:50] | That was my… fist. | 这…好吧 就是拳头 |
[07:52] | Get them. | 抓住他们 |
[07:54] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[08:18] | Take that. | 试试这招 |
[08:29] | Po, incoming. | 阿宝 小心 |
[08:31] | Thanks, Mantis. | 谢谢 快螳螂 |
[08:52] | Tigress, double-jump strike. | 悍娇虎 我们双剑合璧吧 |
[09:02] | Feet of fury! | 佛山无影脚! |
[09:08] | Tigress. | 悍娇虎 |
[09:09] | Monkey. Viper. | 猴王 俏小龙 |
[09:11] | Mantis. Bunny. What? | 快螳螂 小白兔 什么? |
[09:15] | Oh sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[09:25] | – Crane, go. – I’m on it. | – 灵鹤 快去救人 – 我来了 |
[09:46] | Is everyone OK? | 大家都还好吧? |
[09:48] | Awesome! | 太棒了! |
[09:53] | I got this. | 我来对付他 |
[10:12] | Shoo on that, Toby! | 享受吧 死胖子! |
[10:23] | – Are you okay? – What happened? | – 你没事吧? – 怎么了? |
[10:28] | I think I saw. | 我好像看见了 |
[10:29] | I think… | 看见了… |
[10:32] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:36] | Thank you for coming to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu. | 欢迎光临神龙大侠面食豆腐店 |
[10:41] | More tea? Lemon sauce? If you need anything, just ask. | 需要茶吗?还是柠檬酱?有什么需要尽管开口 |
[10:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:50] | Dragon Warrior’s mop. He might be very poor. | 神龙大侠的扫把 他那时候肯定很穷 |
[10:55] | No touching, you’ll get the mop dirty. | 别碰 会弄脏的 |
[10:58] | – He was waiting on me. – Awesome. | – 他当时在等我 – 太爽了 |
[11:00] | I have a stand to prove it. Hey. Where is the Dragon Warrior? | 我就是来找他证明的 嘿 神龙大侠在哪? |
[11:04] | He does not work here anymore. | 他不在这里工作了 |
[11:07] | He’s busy out there. Protecting the valley. | 他现在很忙 得保护整个镇子 |
[11:11] | – The Dragon Warrior. – Po. | – 神龙大侠 – 阿宝 |
[11:16] | Here, OK. | 来亲亲 好 |
[11:17] | You should have told me you were coming. | 你来之前先告诉我一下啊 |
[11:18] | Hi dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[11:21] | – I would save you some stinky tofu. – Ah. | – 我会给你留一些臭豆腐的 – 呃 |
[11:25] | – Ah, can I talk to you? – Of course, son. | – 老爸我能跟你说个事吗? – 当然了 儿子 |
[11:28] | In honor of my son: Free tofu desserts for everybody… | 为了迎接我儿子:我请所有人吃豆腐点心 |
[11:34] | with purchases. | 当然钱还是得付的 |
[11:36] | So good to see you. Po. | 看到你真高兴 阿宝 |
[11:39] | Have you lost weight? | 你瘦了? |
[11:41] | I could almost put my wings around you. | 我都快能围抱你了 |
[11:44] | Maybe a little. | 可能是瘦了点 |
[11:45] | Po, you must feel weak. Let me get you some soup. | 阿宝 你肯定很饿吧 我来给你做个汤 |
[11:49] | That’s OK dad. I’m not hungry. | 谢谢 老爸 但是我不饿 |
[11:51] | Not hungry? Po you alright? | 不饿?阿宝你怎么了? |
[11:54] | Yeah, I’m fine, I just. | 嗯 我没事 我只是 |
[11:56] | Earlier today, I was fighting with the bandits. Nothing too dangerous. | 今天早些时候 我正和狼匪们打斗 当然没什么危险 |
[12:01] | They were just… you know. | 他们很水的…你知道 |
[12:03] | And then, the strangest thing happened. | 然后 突然发生了奇怪的事情 |
[12:06] | I had a crazy vision. | 我好像出现了幻觉 |
[12:07] | I think I saw my mom, and me as a baby. | 我好像看见了自己小时候和我妈妈在一起的样子 |
[12:11] | Mom? A Baby? | 你妈妈?小时候? |
[12:14] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[12:16] | What he talk about? | 天呐 他说什么? |
[12:19] | How do I say this? | 我怎么说呢? |
[12:22] | Where did I come from? | 我从哪来的? |
[12:28] | Well you see, son. | 儿子 你看是这样的 |
[12:31] | Baby geese come from a little egg. | 小鹅是从鹅蛋里孵出来的 |
[12:34] | Don’t ask me where the egg comes from. | 别问我蛋从哪儿来的 |
[12:36] | Dad, it is not what I meant. | 老爸 我不是这个意思 |
[12:39] | I know it’s not. | 我知道你不是这个意思 |
[12:42] | I think it is time to tell you something, | 是时候告诉你些事情了 |
[12:43] | I should have told you a long time ago. | 一些早就该告诉你的事 |
[12:50] | You might have been kind of, | 你其实是我 |
[12:57] | adopted. | 收养的 |
[12:59] | – I knew it. – You knew? Who told you? | – 我就知道 – 你怎么知道的?谁告诉你的? |
[13:02] | No one. I mean, come on dad. | 没有人告诉我 我是说 得了老爸 |
[13:04] | But if you knew it, why didn’t you ever say anything? | 但是你要是早就知道 为什么你从来不问我呢? |
[13:06] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你也从来没说过啊? |
[13:11] | How did I get here dad? Where did I come from? | 老爸 我怎么来这儿的?我从哪儿来的? |
[13:15] | Actually, | 其实 |
[13:17] | you came from this. | 你是从这里出来的 |
[13:23] | It was just another day at the restaurant. | 那是一个晴朗的午后 |
[13:25] | Time to make the noodles. | 我在面馆里开始准备做面 |
[13:28] | I went out to the back, | 我去屋后面拿 |
[13:29] | where my vegetables had just been delivered. | 刚刚送过来的新鲜蔬菜 |
[13:33] | There were cabbages, turnips, radishes… | 有卷心菜 芜菁 小萝卜… |
[13:37] | Only there were no radishes. | 但是 小萝卜都没了 |
[13:40] | Just a very hungry baby panda. | 取而代之的是一个饥饿的熊猫宝宝 |
[13:46] | There was no note. | 现场没有任何留言的纸条 |
[13:48] | Of course you could have eaten it. | 当然也有可能是被你吃了 |
[13:50] | I waited for someone to come looking for you. | 我想等等看有没有人来找你 |
[13:54] | But no one did. | 但是没人出现 |
[14:19] | I brought you inside, | 我把你带回屋子里 |
[14:23] | fed you, | 给你吃的 |
[14:26] | gave you a bath, | 还帮你洗澡 |
[14:31] | and fed you again, | 再给你喂吃的 |
[14:35] | and again. | 一直喂 |
[14:39] | I tried to put some pants on you. | 我想给你穿条裤子 |
[14:50] | And then I made a decision that would change my life forever. | 然后我做了一个改变我一生的决定 |
[14:56] | To make my soup without radishes, | 就算我以后的汤里都没有小萝卜了 |
[14:59] | and to raise you as my own son. | 我也要把你当亲儿子来养 |
[15:04] | Sao Po. My little panda. | 小阿宝 我的小熊猫 |
[15:09] | And from that moment on, both my soup and my life, | 从那以后 我的汤和我的人生 |
[15:14] | have been that much sweeter. | 都变得更加甜蜜了 |
[15:17] | My little Po. That’s the end of the story. | 我的小阿宝啊 故事就到这了 |
[15:22] | Look at me. No, do not look at me. | 看着我 算了 别看我 |
[15:25] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[15:27] | That can’t be it. There’s gotta be more, dad. | 不对啊 应该还有些故事的 |
[15:30] | Well, there was the time you ate all of my bamboo furniture. | 好吧 还有些关于你吃光我所有竹制家具的事情 |
[15:34] | It was important too. | 也挺值得一说的 |
[15:36] | One dumpling please, Dragon Warrior size. | 我要一个神龙大侠吃的那种大号包子 |
[15:45] | Oh Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning, | 哦 阿宝 你的故事或许没有一个快乐的开始 |
[15:48] | but look how it turn out, | 但是看看现在 |
[15:50] | you got me, you got Kung Fu, and you got noodles. | 你有我 还有功夫 而且你还有神龙大侠牌面条 |
[15:54] | I know, I just have so many questions. | 我知道 我只是还有些疑问 |
[15:57] | Like how did I ever fit in this tiny basket. | 比如 我怎么能装进这么小的箱子的 |
[15:59] | Why didn’t I like pants. | 为什么我不喜欢穿裤子 |
[16:04] | And who am I? | 还有 我到底是谁? |
[16:13] | Good, Watch your thought. | 好 跟着感觉走 |
[16:17] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:51] | Shen? | 沈? |
[16:54] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 各位 |
[16:56] | Now we’ve got the pleasantries out of the way. | 客套话咱就不说了 |
[16:59] | Please leave my house. | 请你们离开我的地盘 |
[17:02] | Your house? | 你的地盘? |
[17:03] | Yes, didn’t you see the peacock on the front door? | 当然了 你们没看见门上的孔雀标志吗? |
[17:07] | There you are, Soothsayer. | 你好啊 羊仙姑 |
[17:11] | It seems your fortune and skills are not as good as you thought. | 貌似你的预言水平和运气都没有想像的那么好啊 |
[17:16] | We shall see, Shen. | 我们走着瞧 沈 |
[17:18] | You shall see, old goat, where were we? | 你会明白的 老家伙 哦我们说到哪儿了? |
[17:21] | What do you want Shen? | 沈 你到底想干什么? |
[17:23] | What is rightfully mine… | 我要夺回本来就属于我的… |
[17:26] | Gongmen city. | 宫门城 |
[17:27] | Gongmen is under stewardship of the master council. | 宫门城现在由长老会管理 |
[17:30] | And we will protect it. | 我们会保卫宫门城不受外人侵犯 |
[17:32] | Even from you. | 即使是你也不例外 |
[17:35] | I’m so glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[17:38] | Otherwise they drag that gift for nothing. | 不然他们拖着这个礼物就白忙一场了 |
[17:42] | What’s in the box, Shen? | 沈 箱子里的是什么? |
[17:44] | Want to see it? It’s a gift. | 你想知道吗?是个礼物 |
[17:47] | It is your parting gift. | 这是用来分解你的礼物 |
[17:49] | It will part you. | 它将会把你肢解 |
[17:51] | Part of you here, part of you there, | 把你炸得这儿一块 那儿一块 |
[17:53] | and part of you where you were there… | 还有一块就在你现在站的地方… |
[17:55] | staining the wall. | 让你血溅当场 |
[17:57] | You insolent fool. | 你个傲慢的蠢货 |
[18:17] | – Show off. – That is a warning. | – 哟 还不错嘛 – 这只是个警告 |
[18:20] | You are no match for our Kung Fu. | 比功夫 你根本就不是我们的对手 |
[18:22] | I agree, but this is. | 我知道 但它是 |
[18:41] | Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen city? | 你们知不知道宫门城的城主? |
[18:43] | – Master thundering Rhino? – Yes. | – 雷霆犀牛大侠? – 对 就是他 |
[18:45] | – Son of the legendary Flying Rhino? – Yes. | – 传说中翔天犀牛侠的儿子? – 对 |
[18:48] | And the slayer of ten thousands serpents in the valley of Wolf? | 在恶狼谷徒手打败数以万计的巨蛇的那个? |
[18:51] | – He’s dead. – That, that is impossible. | – 他死了 – 这 这不可能啊 |
[18:54] | Rhino’s horn defense is impervious to any technique. | 犀牛侠的铁布衫不是金刚不坏吗 |
[18:57] | There were no techniques. Lord Shen has created a weapon. | 他不是败于武术 沈王爷创造了一个新武器 |
[19:01] | One that breathes fire and spits metal. | 一个吞火吐钢的武器 |
[19:04] | Unless he is stopped. This could be the end of Kung Fu. | 如果不阻止他 这将会是功夫的末日了 |
[19:09] | But I just got Kung Fu. | 我才刚刚学会功夫啊 |
[19:11] | And now you must save it. | 所以你现在必须拯救它 |
[19:13] | Go! Destroy this weapon, | 去吧!摧毁那个武器 |
[19:15] | and bring Lord Shen to justice. | 将沈王爷绳之以法 |
[19:17] | OK here we go. | 好的 我们出发吧 |
[19:19] | Wait a second, how can I do this? | 等等 我怎么做得到呢? |
[19:23] | I mean how Kung Fu stop something that stop Kung Fu. | 我是说功夫怎么去阻止一个要终结功夫的东西呢 |
[19:26] | Remember Dragon Warrior, anything is possible, | 神龙大侠 记住 当你心如止水的时候 |
[19:29] | when you have inner peace. | 你将无所不能 |
[19:37] | Inner Peace. | 内心的平静 |
[19:41] | Peace on. | 平静了 |
[19:44] | Po. I get you travel bag. | 阿宝 我给你把行囊都收拾好了 |
[19:47] | I pack you food for week, cookies, | 我替你打包了一星期的食物 饼干 |
[19:48] | buns, vegetables, and even pack all your action figures. See! | 小面包 蔬菜 还带上了你所有的玩具人偶 瞧! |
[19:55] | Oh! Er… Hey, I don’t know what those are. | 噢!呃…嘿 我不知道那是什么 |
[19:57] | Never seen them before in my life. | 之前压根就没见过 |
[19:59] | Dad, you make a scratch on my Tigress. | 爸 你划伤了我的娇虎玩偶 |
[20:02] | I also pack your painting, the best time together, | 我还替你放了些画 关于一起度过的快乐时光 |
[20:04] | just in case you get lonely. | 只是以防万一你会孤单 |
[20:08] | That me and you making noodles, | 这个画的是我和你在做面条 |
[20:10] | and that me and you eating noodles. | 这个是我和你在吃面条 |
[20:11] | And that me giving you a piggy back ride. | 这个 是我让你骑着玩 |
[20:15] | That cute, on second thought, I’ll hang on to this one. | 真可爱 我再想想要不要给你看看这个 |
[20:18] | Hey, they are waiting for me. | 嘿 他们在等我呢 |
[20:21] | Of course, of course, you have a job to do. Far from home. | 当然 当然 你有事要去做 远离家乡 |
[20:26] | A strange city, filled with strange people and strange noodles. | 去陌生的城市 到处都是陌生人和陌生的面条 |
[20:29] | Facing horrible danger, from which you might never return! | 面对可怕的危险 说不定会因此永远回不来! |
[20:33] | Don’t go, Po. | 别去 阿宝 |
[20:35] | I got to go, I’m Dragon Warrior, | 我得走了 我是神龙大侠啊 |
[20:37] | It’s kind of my job to save kungfu. | 拯救功夫是我的使命 |
[20:40] | And if I don’t. What am I? | 如果我不去 那我会是什么? |
[20:43] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[20:48] | Right? | 不是吗? |
[20:50] | Po, it’s time. | 阿宝 该走了 |
[20:52] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:56] | Don’t worry, Mr. Ping, He will be back before you can say “noodles”. | 别担心 平先生 在你能说出”面条”这个词之前 他就会回来的 |
[21:05] | Noodles. | 面条 |
[21:14] | Come on guys, let’s go. | 快点儿 伙计 我们走 |
[22:43] | Momma | 妈妈 |
[22:50] | Mom? Dad? Is that you? Mom! Dad! | 妈妈?爸爸?是你们吗?妈妈!爸爸! |
[22:57] | Oh hi, hey hey, son, you are back. | 哦嗨 嘿 嘿 儿子 你回来了 |
[23:02] | Honey, what are you doing here? | 宝贝儿 你在这里干什么? |
[23:04] | But I thought… | 可我以为… |
[23:05] | We replaced you, dear, with a lovely radish. | 亲爱的 我们用你换了一个可爱的萝卜 |
[23:09] | Radish? | 萝卜? |
[23:10] | He is quiet, polite, and frankly does better kungfu. | 他又安静 又礼貌 而且说实话 功夫比你好 |
[23:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:37] | Radish, radish, ra… | 萝卜 萝卜 萝… |
[23:48] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静 |
[23:51] | Pea… | 平… |
[23:56] | Inner peace. | 内心平静 |
[24:14] | Inner peace. | 内心平静 |
[24:25] | I’m, er, training. | 我 呃 正在练习 |
[24:27] | The mast is not a worthy opponent. | 桅杆可不是个好对手 |
[24:33] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[24:35] | Ok. So serious. | 好吧 这么严肃 |
[24:45] | I think I prefer the mast. | 我想我还是打桅杆比较好 |
[24:47] | Apologize, I used to punch iron wood tree by the paws in training. | 抱歉 我以前练习的时候常常徒手打铁树 |
[24:52] | Now I feel nothing | 所以现在我什么也感觉不到 |
[24:55] | That is severely cool. | 那太酷了 |
[25:00] | Again. | 再来 |
[25:03] | So this punching iron wood tree, | 那么 打铁树这事 |
[25:05] | how long did you have to do that? | 你之前练习了多久? |
[25:07] | – Twenty years. – Oh twenty, twenty years. | – 二十年 – 哦 二十 二十年 |
[25:11] | Is there any faster way? You know until don’t feel anything. | 有什么更快的方法吗?就是 变得什么也感觉不到 |
[25:17] | No. Besides… | 没有 另外… |
[25:22] | I don’t think hard style is your thing. | 我不认为 勤学苦练适合你 |
[25:30] | Po. Why do you really out here? | 阿宝 你为什么要跑到外面来? |
[25:34] | I just found out my dad isn’t really my dad. | 我只是刚发现我爸不是亲生的爸爸 |
[25:39] | Your father? The Goose. | 你爸爸?那只鹅 |
[25:43] | That must have been quite a shock. | 这对你肯定打击不小 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:48] | And this bothers you? | 这件事让你很困扰? |
[25:50] | Are you kidding me? We are warriors, right? | 你在开玩笑吗?我们是大侠 不是吗? |
[25:52] | Nerves of steel, souls of Platinum. Like you. | 有钢铁般的神经 真银般的意志 就像你 |
[25:57] | So hardcore, you don’t feel anything. | 铁石心肠得什么也感觉不到 |
[26:04] | – I was… – So what are you talking about? | – 我曾经… – 你们在聊什么呢? |
[26:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:09] | Po is having daddy issue. | 阿宝正在纠结他老爸的问题 |
[26:11] | I’m so lucky, I don’t have any problem with my dad. | 我真幸运 我爸爸从没出过问题 |
[26:14] | Because my mother ate his head before I was born. I don’t know. | 因为我妈妈在我出生前就把他脑袋咬掉了 我什么也不知道 |
[26:17] | Mantis, it is not about you, Po is the one freaking out. | 螳螂 不是在说你 阿宝烦得都快发疯了 |
[26:22] | I’m not freaking out. | 我才没有发疯呢 |
[26:24] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[26:25] | I’m freaking in. | 我在发癫 |
[26:26] | – Po! – what? | – 阿宝! – 什么? |
[26:28] | We are here, Gongmen city. | 我们到了 宫门城 |
[26:48] | My father’s throne. | 我父亲的王位 |
[26:51] | He always let me play here beside him. | 他以前经常让我在旁边玩 |
[26:54] | Promising someday this throne would be mine. | 许诺我 总有一天这个王位将会是我的 |
[27:03] | A little to the left. | 往左一点 |
[27:05] | But it is so heavy, Master. | 可是它太重了 大人 |
[27:07] | Thirty years, I’ve waited for this moment. | 我等了三十年 就为这一刻 |
[27:10] | Everything must be exactly how I’ve envisioned. | 一切都必须按我设想的来 |
[27:14] | And I envisioned, a little to the left. | 而我设想的就是 往左一点 |
[27:19] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[27:20] | With the weapon, by my .. left a bit more. | 凭借这件武器 就在我…再往左一点 |
[27:25] | With the weapon, by my side, all china will be bowed for me | 凭借这件在我身边的武器 整个中原都将俯首听命 |
[27:31] | We move out in 3 days, | 我们将在三天后出发 |
[27:33] | when the moon is full and the tide is high. | 趁着月满潮涨 |
[27:39] | Now you old goat, why don’t you tell me my… | 现在 你这老山羊 为什么不向我说说我的… |
[27:42] | Fortune? | 命运? |
[27:44] | The future, I was going to say the future. | 未来 我要说的是未来 |
[27:48] | Looking to your bowl, | 看着你的碗 |
[27:49] | And tell me what glorious waits | 告诉我 前方有的是怎样的辉煌 |
[27:53] | If you continue on your current path … | 若你仍坚持眼下的道路… |
[27:59] | You will find yourself… | 你会发现自己… |
[28:01] | At the bottom of the stairs. | 走下了这节台阶 |
[28:06] | I see… | 我看见… |
[28:08] | I see… | 我看见… |
[28:11] | I see pain | 我看见了痛苦 |
[28:14] | and anger | 和愤怒 |
[28:15] | How dare you, that is the finest suit in the province. | 好大的胆子!这可是全省最好的一件衣服 |
[28:18] | followed by denial. | 以及否认 |
[28:19] | This is not fortune telling. You just say what is happening right… | 这哪里叫预言 你说的事情就发生在… |
[28:23] | Now? | 现在? |
[28:26] | The most important time is now. | 最重要的时刻就是现在 |
[28:30] | But if you really want to see the future… | 不过如果你真的想看看未来… |
[28:35] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[28:42] | A peacock… | 一只孔雀… |
[28:46] | Is defeated by a warrior of black and white. | 被一个黑与白的大侠打败了 |
[28:51] | Nothing has changed. | 什么都没变 |
[28:59] | That’s impossible. And you know it. | 那不可能 你知道的 |
[29:02] | It is not impossible. And he knows it. | 这并不是不可能的 他也知道 |
[29:06] | Who? | 谁? |
[29:07] | – Lord Shen. I saw a pandas. – A panda? | – 沈王爷 我看见了一只熊猫 – 一只熊猫? |
[29:12] | A kungfu warrior, he fought like a demon. | 一个功夫大侠 他就像恶魔一样战斗 |
[29:15] | Big and fury, soft and squashy. | 身形壮硕 气愤填膺 毛皮柔软又湿漉 |
[29:18] | Kind of plushy and cuddly. | 毛茸茸的又可爱 |
[29:20] | There are no more pandas. | 世界上已经没有熊猫了 |
[29:23] | Even with the poor eye sight, he can see the truth. | 就算他眼神再不好 也能看见真相 |
[29:27] | Why is that you cannot? | 为什么你看不见呢? |
[29:31] | Find this panda and bring him to me. | 找到这只熊猫 带回来给我 |
[29:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[29:36] | One panda lives, that does not make you right. | 有只熊猫还活着 但这不代表你就是对的 |
[29:40] | You are right, being right makes me right. | 你说得对 事实才会证明我是对的 |
[29:44] | Then I will kill him and make you wrong. | 那我就把他杀了 这样你就是错的了 |
[29:50] | Would you stop that! | 你能不能消停会儿! |
[30:04] | That must be Shen’s palace in the other side of the city. | 城的另一头一定就是沈王爷的宫殿 |
[30:08] | Great, we march to the tower and proclaim… | 棒极了 那我们就直奔那座高塔 然后宣布… |
[30:11] | we are the Dragon Warrior and Furious Five | 我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠 |
[30:13] | and we are here to bring you justice. | 我们来到这里 要将你绳之于法 |
[30:18] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[30:19] | This place is crawling with wolves. | 这里全挤满了狼 |
[30:26] | Hey, isn’t that the guy who hammered you in the face. | 瞧 那个不是冲你的脸砸了一锤的家伙吗 |
[30:32] | I do not like that guy … | 我一点儿也不喜欢他… |
[30:34] | We need to get to that town without being spotted by those wolves. | 我们得悄悄进城 不让那些狼发现 |
[30:38] | Got it. Stealth Mode. | 了解 潜行模式 |
[31:14] | Ow… | 哎呦… |
[31:16] | Hello. Hehehehe, I … | 你好丫 呵呵呵呵 我… |
[31:19] | OK. anyway, Where was I? | 好了 管他呢 我刚才走到哪了? |
[31:22] | – Where is Po? – How can we lose a guy that big? | – 阿宝在哪里? – 我们怎么会弄丢这么个大块头? |
[31:36] | Guys, guys? | 人呢 人呢? |
[31:38] | – Po… – Sorry. | – 阿宝… – 哦 对不起 |
[31:39] | So that was stealth mode huh? | 那么 这就是潜行模式了 哈? |
[31:42] | Be honest, not one of my stronger mode. | 老实说 这可不是我的强项 |
[31:44] | You got more gold. Come on. | 你还有更多的金子呢 拿出来 |
[31:48] | This rice is raw. | 这米还是生的 |
[31:49] | You stole of my metal pots for Lord Shen. | 可你把我的铁锅偷去给沈王爷了 |
[31:52] | – Either you cook my rice or I cook you. – My pot is… | – 要么把我的饭煮好 要么我把你煮了 – 可我的锅… |
[31:55] | Po, do something. | 阿宝 想想办法 |
[31:58] | How am I supposed to help the cook-rice without getting caught? | 我要怎么做才能帮她煮完饭还不被捉? |
[32:01] | Wait. I have a better idea. | 等等 我有个好主意 |
[32:03] | – One… – Hey? Hey? | – 一… – 嘿?嘿? |
[32:18] | We are here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice. | 我们是来解放这座城市 并将沈王爷绳之以法的 |
[32:20] | You will need help. | 你们需要帮助 |
[32:21] | Thank you, brave sheep. But it was too dangerous and I can’t let you… | 谢谢 你是只勇敢的羊 可是这太危险了 我不能让你… |
[32:24] | – Oh, not me. It’s not safe to speak here. – Right. | 哦 我不是说自己 这里说话不安全 – 没错 |
[32:31] | I’m talking about Master Ox and Croc. | 我说的是牛大侠和鳄大侠 |
[32:33] | They are in Gongmen jail, at Black Dragon area. | 他们被关在宫门城的牢房 就在黑龙区 |
[32:37] | What? They are still alive? | 什么?他们还活着? |
[32:39] | They must be in that jail to gathering intelligent hatching | 他们一定在牢里收集情报 密谋策划着 |
[32:41] | a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon. | 如何用他们的惊世才能打败那武器 |
[32:44] | OK, let’s go. Thank sheep. | 好吧 我们走 谢谢你 小羊 |
[32:47] | Hey! Stop that costume! | 嘿!拦住那舞龙的! |
[32:49] | Get them. | 捉住他们 |
[32:52] | Uhh… Sorry! | 呃…抱歉! |
[32:53] | Take… That! | 尝尝…这个! |
[32:55] | Keep going! Faster! | 接着跑!快点! |
[33:25] | Now. | 现在 |
[33:26] | Got you… | 捉到你了… |
[33:28] | Huh? | 什么? |
[33:29] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[33:30] | Spread out! | 大家散开! |
[33:31] | Search everywhere! | 搜遍所有地方! |
[33:32] | What about over there? | 那儿要搜吗? |
[33:34] | Is “there” a part of every where? | “那儿”是所有地方的一部分吗? |
[33:36] | I… I guess. | 我…我猜是的 |
[33:37] | Then search there! | 那就去搜! |
[33:44] | They must be close. | 他们就在附近 |
[33:45] | I can feel a Kung Fu chill riding up my spine! | 我能感到一阵功夫的寒意窜上我脊背 |
[33:48] | Sorry, Po. It’s just me! | 对不起 阿宝 刚才是我! |
[33:50] | Look! | 瞧! |
[33:51] | Gongmen Jail! | 宫门城监狱! |
[33:56] | Oh… It’s cute. | 哦…真可爱 |
[33:59] | Cute? Huh? | 可爱?嗯? |
[34:10] | Nice work, Po. | 干得好 阿宝 |
[34:13] | At the first sight of trouble, I’ll give you a signal. | 只要一看苗头不对 我就会提醒你们 |
[34:15] | Gaga… Gygy! | 嘎嘎…叽叽! |
[34:17] | – You mean like Crane does? – Yeah! | – 你是说 像灵鹤那样叫? – 没错! |
[34:18] | Excuse me, when have I ever, made that noise? | 劳驾 我什么时候 发出过这种噪音了? |
[34:22] | Master Ox! Master… | 牛大侠!牛… |
[34:27] | The ferocious Master Croc! | 流星鳄大侠! |
[34:30] | Hey… Master storming Ox! | 嘿…暴风铁牛大侠! |
[34:33] | I can’t believe, we’re rescuing actual legends of Kung Fu. | 我简直不敢相信 我们正在营救活生生的传奇功夫人物 |
[34:36] | We will free you from those bondages, just no problem, gotta be a key around here. | 我们会把你们救出来 没问题的 这附近肯定有钥匙 |
[34:39] | No, they wouldn’t leave a key around here. | 不对 他们不可能把钥匙留在这儿 |
[34:43] | Oh, good… You found it! Come on you guys. Yeah! | 喔 很好…你找到钥匙了!来吧大伙儿 耶! |
[34:46] | We’re coming for you, Shen! | 我们来找你算账了 沈王爷! |
[34:53] | Guys, are we going or not? | 伙计们 我们是走还是不走啊? |
[34:55] | Do we need to do this later? | 要迟一些动手吗? |
[34:56] | I mean, you do wanna take back you city. Right? | 我是说 你确实想夺回这座城吧 是吗? |
[34:58] | Of course, we do. | 我们当然想 |
[35:00] | But if we stand up to Shen, | 但如果我们和沈王爷作对 |
[35:02] | he will turn the weapon on the city! | 他就会把炮口转向整座城! |
[35:04] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你在说什么 |
[35:05] | You’re protecting Gongmen city, by not protecting Gongmen city? | 你保护宫门城的方法 就是不保护它? |
[35:08] | If we all fight together… | 如果我们并肩作战… |
[35:09] | Then the weapon would kill, everyone. | 接着那武器就会杀掉 所有人 |
[35:13] | Oh, would it? | 哦 会吗? |
[35:14] | Then we use… A sneak attack! | 那我们就采用…偷袭! |
[35:16] | – We’ll get inside, and then… – And then you’ll be stopped! | – 我们偷偷潜入 然后… – 然后你们就会被拦住! |
[35:23] | By the unstoppable weapon. | 被那无法阻止的武器打败 |
[35:24] | Nothing is unstoppable except for me, | 除了我要阻止你说有东西是无法阻止的之外 |
[35:26] | when I’m stopping you from telling me something unstoppable. | 没有什么是无法阻止的! |
[35:40] | Master Ox, I’m not let you stay in the cell! | 牛大侠 我不会让你待在这牢房里的! |
[35:43] | I like to see you get me out! | 我倒要看看你怎么把我弄出去! |
[35:50] | You guys see that? It’s called being awesome! | 大伙儿看见了吗?那叫一个牛! |
[35:53] | Come on! whatever happened being hero? | 拜托 当回英雄又怎么了? |
[35:55] | The only hero in this town, is a dead one. | 这个城市里唯一的英雄 已经死了 |
[36:02] | Like I said, you are not getting me out of the cell! | 如我所说 你没法把我从牢里弄出去! |
[36:08] | Yes! | 行了! |
[36:11] | Alright. Let’s go! | 好吧 我们走! |
[36:13] | I get the top bunk. | 我要睡上铺 |
[36:16] | It’s time to surrender, panda. | 是时候放弃了 熊猫 |
[36:19] | Kung Fu is dead! | 功夫已经死了! |
[36:21] | I… | 我… |
[36:25] | You… You… Kung Fu is a dea..aa.ad! | 你…你…功夫已经死…死…死了! |
[36:29] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[36:30] | You stay in your prison of fear! | 你就待在你那恐惧的小牢房里吧! |
[36:32] | With bars made of hopelessness. | 被绝望的铁条锁住 |
[36:34] | And all you get is 3 square meals a day of… shame. | 你们唯一有的只是一日三餐 被羞耻填得饱饱的 |
[36:37] | With despair for dessert. | 还有绝望的甜点 |
[36:39] | We’ll take on Shen. | 我们会去和沈王爷较一高下 |
[36:41] | And prove to all those who hunger for justice! | 向所有那些渴求正义和荣耀的人证明! |
[36:43] | And honor, ‘The Kung Fu still lives’. | “功夫依然存在” |
[36:46] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[36:51] | Monkey! | 猴王! |
[36:53] | Gaga! | 嘎嘎! |
[36:54] | You… You’re mine! | 你…你是我的! |
[36:55] | I’ll tell you what’s gonna be yours. | 我会告诉你 你有的是什么 |
[36:57] | My fist in your plush cuddly super soft face. | 是我那只冲你毛绒可爱软趴趴的脸打过来的拳头 |
[37:02] | Uh-ouh! | 啊哦! |
[37:03] | Get him! | 捉住他! |
[37:05] | – Get me out of here! – Yes, sir! | – 带我出去! – 是 先生! |
[37:07] | – Stop him! – Yeah! | – 拦住他! – 耶! |
[37:11] | Faster! | 再快点儿! |
[37:17] | Po, go! | 阿宝 快追! |
[37:19] | – Lose him! -Yes, Sir! | – 甩掉他! – 遵命! |
[37:24] | Hang on! | 抓紧了! |
[37:35] | Watch out! | 当心啦! |
[37:41] | Very uncool! | 太不地道了! |
[37:42] | Try this! | 尝尝这个! |
[37:45] | Guys, guys, guys. | 大伙 大伙们 |
[37:52] | Maybe something small. | 要不来点小家伙 |
[37:54] | Oh, no! | 噢 别! |
[38:01] | You better get off my face! | 你们最好快点从我脸上爬下来! |
[38:02] | Pardon me! Ok, pardon me. | 不好意思!不好意思 |
[38:13] | Fire! Fire! | 火哦!着火了! |
[38:16] | We lost them. | 我们跟丢了 |
[38:26] | Yeah! Again! | 好哎!再来一次! |
[38:29] | Crane, catch! | 灵鹤 接着! |
[38:44] | Guys, guys, guys… give me a shot! | 伙计们 伙计们…助我一臂之力! |
[38:47] | Mantis, now! | 快螳螂 乘现在! |
[39:02] | Is that all you got to defeat us? | 你就这点本事还想打败我们? |
[39:06] | This cloud is about to bring the thunder! | 暴风雨还在后头呢! |
[39:11] | Your turn! | 到你了! |
[39:15] | Why there are… so… many… signs? | 为什么这里有…这么…多…招牌? |
[39:34] | Come here! | 给我过来! |
[39:35] | I like to squash you. | 我就喜欢压死你 |
[39:38] | Yes! Taste of the defeat. | 好的!尝到失败的味道了吧 |
[39:41] | Let me tell you something… | 我告诉你… |
[39:43] | Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole… | 下次惹熊猫的时候 你最好带上全套的… |
[39:56] | Guess nobody told you, if you mess with a wolf… | 大概没人告诉你 如果你招惹狼的话… |
[39:59] | You’ll get the fangs. | 你只会被狼咬 |
[40:01] | I hit you twice… | 我打了你两次… |
[40:02] | What are you gonna do now? | 你奈我何? |
[40:07] | We surrender! | 我们投降! |
[40:13] | You could chain my body but you will never chain my… warrior spirit. | 你能锁住我的肉体 但是你无法锁住我…武侠的精神 |
[40:18] | – Hey, don’t forget the little guy! – Did you just called me… | – 嘿 别忘了这个小家伙! – 你刚刚叫我… |
[40:19] | Po, what’re you doing? | 阿宝 你在做什么? |
[40:23] | Trust me, I gotta a… pla… ww! | 相信我 我心中…有…哇! |
[40:25] | No way! | 不会吧! |
[40:26] | Eight-point acupuncture cuffs! | 八连针拷! |
[40:28] | Just like the one that held Tai Lung, the more you move the tighter they get… | 就像拷住泰狼的那个 你越挣扎它缩的越紧… |
[40:32] | These are “the” best cuffs. | 的确是”最”好的手铐 |
[40:37] | Greetings, panda. At last we meet. | 好啊 熊猫 我们终于见面了 |
[40:41] | No. No, no, no.. | 不行 不行 不行… |
[40:46] | We meet at last! | 我们终于见面啦! |
[40:48] | Yes! That’s it! | 很好!就它了! |
[40:50] | Greetings, panda. We meet at.. | 好啊 熊猫 我们终于… |
[40:54] | You are afraid for a reason. | 你的害怕不无道理 |
[40:56] | I’m not afraid. | 我才没有害怕 |
[40:58] | He’s coming to me in chains. | 他可是带着镣铐来见我的 |
[41:01] | Have anyone should be afraid? It’s… | 如果有人害怕的话?那会是… |
[41:03] | You! | 你! |
[41:07] | Don’t you even think about it. | 你想都别想 |
[41:22] | I hope this turns out better than your plan to… | 我希望这次结果会比你上次想出的 |
[41:24] | cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water. | 把生米和沸水灌进肚子里来煮饭的计划要好 |
[41:28] | This plan’s nothing like that plan. | 这个计划可不像上次那个计划一样 |
[41:30] | How? | 怎么讲? |
[41:30] | Cuz is one’s gonna work! | 因为这个会成功的! |
[41:45] | Keep moving. | 别停下 |
[41:52] | Ah… My old enemy! | 啊…老对手啦! |
[42:00] | Stairs! | 又是楼梯! |
[42:28] | Thanks for carrying me. This is last free flight. | 多谢你背我 可这是最后一次免费旅程了 |
[42:31] | Okay. I threw up a little bit on the third floor, | 好吧 三楼的时候 我吐了一下下 |
[42:33] | Someone might wanna clean that up. | 也许有人应该去清理一下 |
[42:35] | There’s some sort of evil janitor, or something? | 是不是派个什么邪恶守卫 还是什么? |
[42:38] | Greetings, panda. We meet at… | 好啊 熊猫 我们终于… |
[42:41] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[42:44] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[42:46] | You’ve grown up bigger than I thought. | 你的块头比我想像中要大很多啊 |
[42:49] | Hey, okay. Enough of… the poking around. | 嘿 好吧 看够…了吗 |
[42:52] | Strong. | 强壮 |
[42:53] | Healthy. | 健康 |
[42:55] | Look, I don’t know who you are. But please stand aside, sir. | 听着 我不认识你 请你站到一边去 先生 |
[42:58] | That’s a lady! | 那是个女士! |
[42:58] | Oh… sorry! | 哦…不好意思啊! |
[43:00] | The beard threw me, it’s kind of misleading. | 这胡子让我搞混了 有点误导啊 |
[43:03] | False avatar. | 形象不对啊 |
[43:04] | Enough of this nonsense! | 废话说完了没! |
[43:06] | Bring the prisoners to me. | 把犯人给我带上来 |
[43:08] | Sorry ma’am. Get ready guys, keep your eyes peeled for the.. | 不好意思啊 女士 大伙眼睛擦亮点 看清楚… |
[43:12] | Weapon! | 武器! |
[43:16] | Sparrow kick! | 回旋踢! |
[43:20] | We did it! I just Kung-Fued it. Did you guys see that? | 我们做到了!我刚刚用功夫打碎了它 你们都看到了吗? |
[43:22] | I was all like… | 我就好像是… |
[43:23] | Waao! | 哇达! |
[43:32] | Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me? | 你真的相信这个就是命中注定打败我的勇士吗? |
[43:36] | I do not! | 我不是相信! |
[43:37] | I know he is. | 我知道他会的 |
[43:40] | Look at him! | 你看看他! |
[43:42] | A lifetime to plot his revenge, and he comes me on his knees. | 花了一辈子时间来策划复仇计划 而他就跪在我的面前 |
[43:46] | What? A life time… Wo-wo-wo! I did not have a life time. | 什么?一辈子…喔!我可没用一辈子的时间 |
[43:49] | We only heard about master Rhino a few days ago, | 我们几天前才听说雷霆犀利大侠的消息 |
[43:51] | And we’ve came to avenge him! | 我们来是为他报仇的! |
[43:53] | You’ve come to avenge, nothing else? | 你来就是为了报仇的 没有其他事了吗? |
[43:56] | Well, Yeah. All the pots and pants that you stole, | 当然有啦 所有你偷的那些锅碗瓢盆 |
[43:58] | I want those back. | 我都要抢回来 |
[43:59] | Nothing else? | 还有呢? |
[44:01] | You probably did some evil stuffs along the way. | 你一路上还可能做些什么坏事 |
[44:03] | I don’t know. What else did you do? | 我不知道 你还做过其他什么事? |
[44:05] | – You don’t know? – Know what? | – 你不知道? – 知道什么? |
[44:08] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[44:09] | Many things. | 好笑的事情多了 |
[44:10] | Did you clearly do not know? | 你真的什么也不知道? |
[44:12] | Okay, enough for these riddles! | 好了 哑谜够多了! |
[44:14] | Would you guys spill the beans? | 你们就不能给点暗示吗? |
[44:16] | First we know, we came in and the weapon is tiny. | 起先 我们走了进来 那武器还很小 |
[44:18] | Surprise, it’s big. | 突然的 它就变大了 |
[44:19] | And then, lady over here, I think is a guy, he’s got… | 然后 那边的女士 我反正觉得是个男的 他有… |
[44:24] | The only reason you’re still alive, | 你活着的唯一原因 |
[44:26] | is that I find your stupidity, mildly amusing. | 是因为我发现你很蠢 还略带搞笑 |
[44:31] | Well, thank you. But I found your evilness, extremely annoying! | 多谢夸奖 但我发现你很坏 还特别的烦人! |
[44:35] | Who do you think you are, panda? | 你以为你是谁啊 你个熊猫? |
[44:37] | Who do you think am I, peacock? | 你觉得我是谁啊 你个孔雀? |
[44:48] | Why are we laughing? | 我们为什么要笑啊? |
[44:52] | Take him. | 干掉他 |
[45:04] | Fire! | 开火! |
[45:10] | Well, light that thing. | 哎 点火啊 |
[45:13] | I did! | 我点了! |
[45:19] | Here the bug! | 我来也! |
[45:30] | Get the weapon! | 去抢武器! |
[45:33] | Tigress! | 悍娇虎! |
[46:08] | – You… you were there. – Yes. Yes, I was! | – 你…你当时在场 – 没错 我的确在! |
[46:21] | You just let Shen get away. | 你把沈放跑了 |
[46:22] | At least, we destroyed the weapon. | 至少 我们把武器给毁了 |
[46:28] | Fire! | 开火! |
[46:33] | Uh… No! He’s got a way more. | 哇…别啊!他还有很多存货 |
[46:36] | Wow! | 喔! |
[46:41] | My wings! | 我的翅膀! |
[46:42] | – Help, Po! – Coming! | – 来帮忙 阿宝! – 来了! |
[46:45] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[46:46] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[46:51] | – Help me up! – No. Get him down. | – 把我拉上去! – 不用 放他下去 |
[46:54] | Use the ropes. | 用那些绳子 |
[47:04] | Run, run. Little panda! | 逃吧 逃吧 小熊猫! |
[47:17] | Come on! We need you to focus. | 拜托!我们需要你集中注意力 |
[47:20] | I’ve got it, I’ve got it! | 我知道 我知道! |
[47:21] | Bring ’em down! | 干掉他们! |
[47:25] | – We trapped! – This way. | – 我们被困住了! – 走这里 |
[47:32] | Good bye! | 再见啦! |
[47:36] | Fire! | 放箭! |
[47:40] | Get back! | 退回去! |
[47:49] | The only way out is up. | 唯一的出路就是往上 |
[47:52] | What? | 什么? |
[48:04] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[48:05] | Come on! | 快点! |
[48:07] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪里? |
[48:09] | To the top! | 去顶楼! |
[48:10] | Come on, keep going! | 快点 别落下! |
[48:19] | Here we go! | 我们来了! |
[48:39] | You idiot! | 你个蠢货! |
[48:41] | My nose! | 我的鼻子! |
[48:43] | Call in the wolves.. All of them! | 召集狼群…所有人! |
[48:44] | I want them ready to move! | 我要他们准备开船! |
[48:47] | The year of the peacock, begins now! | 孔雀元年 就此开始! |
[48:51] | Right now? | 现在? |
[48:52] | ‘Cause it’s the middle of the year. | 因为今年才过了一半 |
[48:54] | So you only get, like a half of the year of peacock. | 所以你就剩下 一半的孔雀元年 |
[48:56] | Get the wolves ready. | 让狼群准备好 |
[48:58] | We’re loading the ships, now. | 我们现在就装船 |
[49:01] | Now! | 现在! |
[49:02] | Now, now, now…! | 现在!就现在…! |
[49:03] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走! |
[49:23] | This way. | 这里 |
[49:30] | Go! | 走吧! |
[49:36] | Oh… you! | 哦…是你! |
[49:38] | What did you do? | 你都干了些什么? |
[49:39] | It’s chaos up there. What happened to stopping Shen? | 上面乱成一锅粥了 你为了阻止沈都做了些什么? |
[49:43] | Yeah. | 问的好 |
[49:46] | Guys, come on! Give me a little credit. | 伙计们 拜托!对我有点信心 |
[49:49] | I met for him, to get away, | 我见着了他 还让他逃脱了 |
[49:51] | ‘Cause.. it’s a trick, it was a plot! | 因为…那是个陷阱 是个阴谋! |
[49:54] | I was thinking, uh, figure out his plot… more. | 我想着 嗯 对他的阴谋…了解的更多一点 |
[49:59] | That makes no sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[50:02] | What you mean? It sure does. | 你什么意思?很有道理啊 |
[50:04] | Po, the truth! You had Shen. | 阿宝 真相呢!你明明抓住沈了 |
[50:06] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[50:07] | What’re you talking about? I don’t know, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么?我不知道 你在说些什么? |
[50:09] | Uh.. Yeah! Ahh.. He caught me off guard. | 哦…是的!呃…我放松警惕了 |
[50:13] | The truth! | 真相呢! |
[50:17] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[50:19] | They’ll keep you far from danger. | 他们会保护你不受伤害的 |
[50:21] | Real far. | 绝对的 |
[50:23] | What? | 什么? |
[50:24] | You’re staying here. | 你就呆在这里 |
[50:26] | Wa… wait! | 等…等一下! |
[50:28] | I have to go back. | 你必须要回去 |
[50:34] | You are staying here. | 你就给我呆在这里 |
[50:37] | I’m going ,and you can’t stop me! | 我要去 你阻止不了我! |
[50:42] | Okay, I wasn’t ready that time. | 不算 我刚才没准备好 |
[50:44] | Guys, don’t! | 你们俩 别这样! |
[50:46] | Ready! | 准备好了! |
[50:47] | Look! | 看那儿! |
[51:01] | Stay down. | 别逞强了 |
[51:04] | I have to get to him. | 我必须要抓到他 |
[51:06] | Then tell me why! | 那就告诉我们为什么! |
[51:10] | He was there, okay? | 他当时在那儿 行了吧? |
[51:12] | The Peacock was there, the last time I saw my parents. | 我最后一次看到我父母的时候 那孔雀就在那儿 |
[51:15] | He knows what happened. | 他知道发生了什么 |
[51:17] | Where I came from. | 我从哪里来 |
[51:19] | Who I am. | 还有 我是谁 |
[51:25] | Look, I’m going. | 听着 我要去 |
[51:28] | I have to know. | 我必须要知道 |
[51:31] | The hardcore can’t understand. | 你这个铁人是不会懂的 |
[51:33] | Tigress! No! | 悍娇虎!不要! |
[51:39] | The hardcore do understand. | 我懂 |
[51:42] | But I can’t watch my friend be killed. | 但是我不会看着我朋友去送死 |
[51:46] | We’re going! | 我们出发! |
[51:48] | Hey, maybe you can’t watch me being killed. | 嘿 或许你不会看着我去送死 |
[51:51] | Stop being a wimp. | 别当个懦夫 |
[51:52] | And she’s back. | 她又回来了 |
[51:56] | Don’t worry kid. You’re better off here. | 别想太多 呆在这里挺好 |
[52:09] | You’re wrong, Soothsayer. | 你的预言是错的 |
[52:11] | We sail to victory tonight. | 我们马上就能起航了 |
[52:14] | Your magic panda is clearly a fool. | 你所谓的勇士就是个傻瓜 |
[52:17] | Are you certain the panda who is the fool? | 你凭什么说 那只熊猫是傻瓜? |
[52:20] | You just destroyed your ancestors’ home, Shen. | 你刚刚毁了你的故居 沈王爷 |
[52:22] | A trivial sacrifice. | 无关紧要的牺牲 |
[52:25] | When all of China is my reward. | 到时候中原整个都是我的 |
[52:28] | When will you be finally satisfied? | 那时候你就满足了? |
[52:30] | Will the subjugation of the whole world | 只有征服全世界 |
[52:33] | finally make you feel better? | 才能让你感觉还好? |
[52:35] | It’s a start. | 这只是个开始 |
[52:36] | I might as well convert the basement into a dungeon. | 我还会把地下室改造成地牢 |
[52:42] | The cup you choose to fill has no bottom. | 这可是个无底洞啊 |
[52:45] | It is time to stop this madness. | 是时候停止这种疯狂的行为了 |
[52:49] | Why on earth would I do that? | 我凭什么要这么做? |
[52:51] | So that your parents can rest in peace. | 这样你父母才能安息 |
[52:54] | My parents hated me. | 我父母讨厌我 |
[52:58] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗? |
[53:01] | They wronged me. | 他们错怪了我 |
[53:04] | And… I will make it right. | 而且…我要纠正这一切 |
[53:07] | They loved you. | 他们爱你 |
[53:08] | They loved you so much that having to send you away, killed them. | 他们是那么的爱你 所以把你送走让他们心痛欲绝 |
[53:16] | The dead exist in the past. | 过去已经无法改变 |
[53:19] | And I must turn to the future. | 我必须要直面未来 |
[53:26] | Set the soothsayer free. | 放了羊仙姑 |
[53:29] | She’s no use to me. | 她对我已经没有用处了 |
[53:31] | Goodbye, Shen. | 再见了 沈王爷 |
[53:32] | I wish you happiness. | 希望你能得到快乐 |
[53:34] | Happiness, must be taken! | 我的快乐 已经被夺走了! |
[53:39] | And I will take mine. | 而我要重新夺回来 |
[54:03] | Hurry it up! | 别磨蹭! |
[54:07] | If all of those weapons leave the building, | 如果那些武器全部运出去 |
[54:09] | China will fall. | 中原必将沦陷 |
[54:10] | We bring down the building. | 那我们就摧毁这座建筑 |
[54:12] | Hey guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[54:13] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[54:16] | Oh! | 噢! |
[54:17] | This will work. | 这能行 |
[54:18] | Alright, let’s go. | 好 行动吧 |
[54:19] | I can’t feel my face. | 我的脸没知觉了 |
[54:37] | Dumb hell crow… year of the Peacock. | 该死的蠢鸟…还说神马孔雀年 |
[54:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[54:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[54:42] | Keep it cool, keep it cool. | 淡定 淡定 |
[54:44] | You! | 你们俩! |
[54:44] | Where are you going? | 往哪走呢? |
[54:48] | On your feet! | 站起来! |
[54:49] | And wipe those stupid grins off your faces. | 别他妈嬉皮笑脸的 |
[55:05] | Move, you dogs! Faster! Faster! | 动起来 你们几个 快点儿!快点儿! |
[55:08] | Load them all! | 把它们全部装上船! |
[55:19] | Greetings, Panda. | 你好啊 熊猫 |
[55:25] | Tell me what happened that night? | 告诉我那晚发生了什么 |
[55:26] | What night? | 哪天晚上? |
[55:28] | That night! | 就是那一晚! |
[55:29] | Oh, that night. | 哦 你说那天晚上啊 |
[55:31] | Yes! | 没错! |
[55:32] | We are talking about the same night right? | 我们说的是同一个晚上吧? |
[55:34] | Yes, I was there. | 是的 那晚我在 |
[55:36] | Yes, I watched your parents abandoned you. It was a terrible thing. | 没错 我亲眼看见你的父母抛弃了你 太可怕了 |
[55:39] | I believe it went something like this! | 就像这样! |
[55:54] | Here’s your new year’s gift! | 送你们的新年礼物! |
[55:55] | Hope you like it. Cause you can’t return it. | 希望你们能够喜欢噢 不喜欢也不退货噢 亲 |
[55:59] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[56:00] | What is he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛? |
[56:02] | Return it! Return it! | 退货!退货! |
[56:16] | Are you willing to die to find out the truth? | 莫非你真的是死也要知道真相? |
[56:19] | You bet I am! | 那当然! |
[56:20] | Although I prefer not to. | 尽管我还是不想死 |
[56:45] | We got them! Go! | 我们来搞定他们!你快去! |
[57:08] | Looking for me? | 在找我呢? |
[57:17] | I said that too soon, didn’t I? | 我是不是说的太早了? |
[57:27] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[57:33] | Po, get away from him. | 阿宝 甩掉他 |
[57:39] | No more running, Shen! | 你跑不掉了 沈! |
[57:41] | So it seems. | 看起来是啊 |
[57:42] | Now, answers. | 说吧 现在 |
[57:45] | Oh, you want to know so badly. | 哦 你这么急着知道啊 |
[57:48] | You think knowing will heal you, uh? | 看来你认为真相可以把你治愈? |
[57:51] | Fill some craters in your soul. | 弥补你心灵所受的的创伤 |
[57:55] | Well, here’s your answer. | 好 你给我听好了 |
[57:58] | Your parents didn’t love you. | 你的父母根本就不爱你 |
[58:02] | But here… | 但现在… |
[58:04] | let me… heal you. | 就让我…来给你好好治治 |
[58:13] | No..ooo! | 不要! |
[59:26] | Huh!… Ohhh! | 哼!…哎呦! |
[59:29] | Ya, like you can make me drink that. | 切 装得就像你能逼我喝下那玩意儿似的 |
[59:32] | Argh…arghh… | ( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊… |
[59:35] | If I wanted you dead, | 我要是想让你死 |
[59:38] | I would have left you in that river. | 就不会把你从河里救上来 |
[59:40] | Why did you save me? | 你为啥救我? |
[59:41] | So you can fulfill your destiny. | 为了让你完成你的使命 |
[59:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[59:46] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪啊? |
[59:50] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[59:51] | I’m surprised you remember so little. | 我真没想到你啥都不记得了 |
[59:55] | But you were so little when it happened. | 不过那时你确实还很小 |
[1:00:04] | Perhaps you do remember. | 也许你是记得的 |
[1:00:07] | Remember what? It’s just a stupid nightmare. | 记得个气儿啊 那就是个愚蠢的噩梦而已 |
[1:00:09] | Nightmare? Or memory? | 噩梦?还是记忆? |
[1:00:42] | This was a thriving village. | 这儿曾是个欣欣向荣的村庄 |
[1:00:45] | Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen City. | 年轻的沈本来将执掌宫门城 |
[1:00:49] | But he wanted more. | 但是他想要的可不止这些 |
[1:00:51] | I foretold that someone would stand in his way. | 我预见到了有人会来阻止他 |
[1:00:55] | A panda. | 是一只熊猫 |
[1:00:57] | But I never could have foretold what came next. | 可是我无法预见接下来会发生什么 |
[1:01:14] | Get them all. | 把他们全部干掉 |
[1:01:22] | Take our son and run away! Go! | 带上我们的儿子离开这儿!快走! |
[1:01:39] | Stop fighting. Let it flow. | 不要挣扎 要顺其自然 |
[1:03:46] | Your story may not have such a happy beginning. | 也许你的故事没有一个快乐的开头 |
[1:03:50] | But that does not make you who you are. | 但那决定不了你是谁 |
[1:03:53] | It is the rest of your story. | 重要的是在接下来的故事里 |
[1:03:57] | Who you choose to be. | 你想要成为谁 |
[1:04:31] | So, who are you, panda? | 那么 你是谁 熊猫 |
[1:04:43] | I am Po. | 我是阿宝 |
[1:04:46] | And I am gonna need a hat. | 我需要一顶帽子 |
[1:04:57] | Such sad-sad faces. | 瞧这一幅幅可怜样啊 |
[1:05:01] | But now is a time only for joy. | 不过现在到了开心的时刻了 |
[1:05:04] | You are going to be a part of something beautiful. | 你们将会成为一个美景的一部分 |
[1:05:10] | Once you reach the harbour, in front of all the world. | 当你们到了港口 在所有人面前 |
[1:05:14] | You and your precious Kung Fu will die. | 你们将会和你们的宝贝功夫一同灭亡 |
[1:05:20] | Then China will know to bow before me. | 接着整个中原便会向我俯首称臣 |
[1:05:25] | Set sail! | 起航! |
[1:06:00] | Honestly guys, I never thought I’ll die like this. | 伙计们 说实话我从没想过我会是这样死的 |
[1:06:03] | I always thought I’ll meet a nice girl and settle down | 我总以为我会遇到个好女孩儿 和她成家 |
[1:06:07] | and she’ll eat my head. | 然后让她把我吃了 |
[1:06:08] | So sad. | 真悲剧 |
[1:06:09] | We cannot give up hope. | 我们不能放弃希望 |
[1:06:11] | Po would want us to remain strong. | 阿宝希望我们坚强 |
[1:06:13] | Hardcored! Right, Tigress? | 坚不可摧!对吧 悍娇虎? |
[1:06:23] | Lord Shen, what about the bridge? | 沈王爷 桥怎么办? |
[1:06:25] | Nothing stands in my way. | 挡我者死 |
[1:06:28] | Fire! | 开炮! |
[1:06:39] | You coward! | 你这个懦夫! |
[1:06:50] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[1:06:54] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[1:06:57] | How many times do I have to kill | 为什么这个死熊猫 |
[1:07:00] | the same stinking panda? | 怎么杀都杀不死啊? |
[1:07:12] | Shen! | 沈! |
[1:07:13] | A panda stands between you and your destiny! | 一只熊猫挡住了你的去路! |
[1:07:18] | What? | 啥? |
[1:07:19] | Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice. | 准备接受正义的惩罚吧 |
[1:07:23] | And bring the terror to an end. | 我要结束这场恐怖的灾难 |
[1:07:25] | What? | 啥玩意儿? |
[1:07:26] | And now… free the Five! | 现在…我来拯救盖世五侠! |
[1:07:29] | Fist of Destruction! | 毁灭之拳! |
[1:07:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:43] | Take aim! | 瞄准! |
[1:07:56] | Ready? | 准备? |
[1:08:13] | This way now… | 这边… |
[1:08:14] | … that way… | …那边… |
[1:08:19] | You can’t follow me. | 你们打不到我 |
[1:08:21] | Just get him! | 快把他给我干掉! |
[1:08:28] | Come on. | 受死吧 |
[1:08:36] | No, no, don’t shoot! | 别 别 别开火! |
[1:08:38] | Don’t shoot! | 别开火! |
[1:08:39] | Don’t shoot! Shoot! | 别开火!开火! |
[1:08:40] | Shoot! Don’t shoot! | 开火!别开火! |
[1:08:47] | Don’t shoot! Cross fire! | 别开火!交叉射击! |
[1:08:49] | Attack! | 攻击! |
[1:08:56] | Catch your freedom. | 接着 |
[1:08:58] | Monkey! | 猴王! |
[1:09:04] | Impressive, Dragon Warrior. | 干得漂亮 神龙大侠 |
[1:09:06] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划? |
[1:09:07] | Step one, free the Five. | 第一步 救出你们五个 |
[1:09:08] | What’s step two? | 第二步是啥? |
[1:09:09] | – Honestly, I didn’t think I’ll make it this far. – Po! | – 老实说 我压根儿没想过会有第二步 – 阿宝! |
[1:09:12] | Stop Shen before he gets to the harbour. | 在沉到港口之前把他截住 |
[1:09:20] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[1:09:23] | Viper, puppet of death! | 俏小龙 死亡木偶! |
[1:09:25] | Tigress! | 悍娇虎! |
[1:09:35] | Master Ox! | 风暴铁牛大侠! |
[1:09:36] | Jump! | 跳! |
[1:09:37] | And Croc! | 还有流星鳄大侠! |
[1:09:39] | Vengeance is served. | 该我们报仇了 |
[1:09:40] | – Why did you… ? – Your friend there is very persuasive. | – 你们怎么…? – 你的朋友可真能忽悠 |
[1:09:51] | Master Shifu! | 师傅! |
[1:09:54] | Quickly! Use their boats to block the way. | 快点用他们的船来封锁河道! |
[1:10:07] | Crane! | 灵鹤! |
[1:10:09] | Wings of Justice! | 正义之翼! |
[1:10:11] | Kaka! | 卡卡! |
[1:10:21] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[1:10:31] | I… love… you… guys! | 我…爱…你…们! |
[1:10:44] | Why aren’t we firing? | 为什么还不开炮啊? |
[1:10:46] | They’re taking all gunmen, sir! | 他们几乎干掉了我们所有的炮手 王爷! |
[1:10:48] | And getting close! | 他们离我们越来越近了! |
[1:10:52] | Fire then! Go fire that gun! | 那还不快开炮!快开炮! |
[1:10:55] | But sir! That’s our own… | 可是王爷!那会伤了自己人… |
[1:10:57] | I said fire at them! Fire! | 我说了朝他们开炮!开炮! |
[1:11:03] | No! | 不! |
[1:11:11] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[1:11:48] | Tigress? | 悍娇虎? |
[1:12:39] | As you wish, | 如你所愿 |
[1:12:41] | let’s finish this. | 了结了他 |
[1:13:06] | Fire! | 开炮! |
[1:13:12] | Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace. | 内心的平静 内心的平静 内心的平静 |
[1:13:42] | Again! | 再来! |
[1:13:50] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:13:52] | Kill him! Somebody, kill him! | 杀了他!谁来杀了他! |
[1:14:17] | What? | 什么? |
[1:14:18] | No! | 不要! |
[1:14:26] | Keep firing! Keep firing! | 继续开火啊!开火啊! |
[1:14:50] | Skadoosh. | 接招吧 |
[1:15:21] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[1:15:24] | How did you do it? | 怎么做到的? |
[1:15:30] | You know, you just keep your elbows up and keep the shoulders loose. | 就是把肘抬高 肩膀放松 你知道的 |
[1:15:33] | Not that. How did you find peace? | 不是那些 我是说你是怎么把心静下来的? |
[1:15:36] | I took away your parents. Everything. | 我可是夺去了你的双亲 你的一切 |
[1:15:40] | I scarred you for life. | 我让你的生活满是创伤 |
[1:15:43] | See, that’s the thing, Shen. Scars heal. | 你看 沈 这才是关键 伤疤是会痊愈的 |
[1:15:47] | No, they don’t. Wounds heal. | 不 不对 只有伤口才会 |
[1:15:51] | Oh, yes. What do scars do? They fade I guess? | 噢 对哦 那伤疤呢?它们也许会消失? |
[1:15:53] | I don’t care what scars do. | 我可不关心 |
[1:15:56] | You should, Shen. | 你应该关心 沈 |
[1:15:58] | You got to let go of that stuff from the past cause it just doesn’t matter. | 你应该忘记过去 因为过去的事根本不重要 |
[1:16:02] | The only thing that matters | 唯一重要的 |
[1:16:04] | is what you choose to be now. | 是你现在想要成为什么样的人 |
[1:16:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:16:08] | Then I choose… | 那么 我选择… |
[1:16:10] | … this! | …这样! |
[1:17:03] | That was pretty hardcore. | 刚才你可真牛 |
[1:17:15] | Po, come here! | 阿宝 过来! |
[1:17:16] | Don’t ever do that again please. | 你可千万别再那么做了 |
[1:17:19] | It seems you have found inner peace. | 看来你终于找到内心的那份平静了 |
[1:17:23] | At such a young age. | 在如此轻的年纪 |
[1:17:26] | Well, I had a pretty good teacher. | 那可不 谁让我有这么好的老师呢 |
[1:17:48] | What do you mean he’s not here? | 你说他不在是什么意思? |
[1:17:50] | It’s my son’s birthday. | 今天可是我儿子的生日 |
[1:17:52] | All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior. | 他就是想要亲眼见见神龙大侠嘛 |
[1:17:55] | How about some tofu birthday cake instead, uh? | 那来点豆腐生日蛋糕怎么样啊? |
[1:17:58] | You know, I think we’ll just try again another time. | 你知道么 我想我们还是换个时间再来好了 |
[1:18:01] | When do you think he’ll be back? | 你认为他什么时候会回来? |
[1:18:05] | I don’t know, okay? I don’t know! | 我不知道 行了吧?我不知道! |
[1:18:08] | Maybe never. I’m worried, okay. | 也许永远都不回来了 我很担心他好吧 |
[1:18:11] | But that’s my job. I’m his Dad. | 但那就是我的责任 我是他爸爸啊 |
[1:18:13] | I mean, I was his dad. | 我是说 我曾经是他爸爸 |
[1:18:15] | Why did… he go and save China? | 为什么他非得离开…去拯救中原? |
[1:18:18] | I know why. But Why? | 我知道 但到底是为什么啊? |
[1:18:21] | He’s just one little panda. | 他不过是只小熊猫而已 |
[1:18:38] | So, how did it go? | 那个 怎么样啊? |
[1:18:41] | Did you save China? | 你拯救了中原吗? |
[1:18:43] | Yeap. | 对啊 |
[1:18:45] | Well, I knew you would. | 我就知道你能行 |
[1:18:47] | That’s why I had new signs made. | 所以我早就把新招牌做好了 |
[1:18:49] | My son saved China. You too can save. | 我儿子拯救了中原 你们也可以省钱啦 |
[1:18:51] | Buy one dumpling get one free! | 饺子买一送一哦! |
[1:18:54] | Hey, that’s a pretty good deal. | 嘿 这主意可真棒 |
[1:18:56] | Would you like to try one? | 你想尝一个吗? |
[1:18:57] | Maybe later. | 待会儿吧 |
[1:19:01] | There’s something I should tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[1:19:06] | While I was gone, | 在拯救中原的途中 |
[1:19:08] | I found a village where I was born. | 我找到了我出生的那座村庄 |
[1:19:12] | I found out how I ended up in that radish basket. | 我知道我是怎么进了那个装胡萝卜的筐子了 |
[1:19:16] | You did? | 你都知道了? |
[1:19:18] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁了 |
[1:19:21] | You do? | 是吗? |
[1:19:24] | I am your son. | 我是你的儿子 |
[1:19:27] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[1:19:32] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:19:35] | I love you too, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[1:19:40] | Delicious fat radishes. | 瞧这些美味的大萝卜啊 |
[1:19:42] | You are probably hungry. | 你肯定饿了 |
[1:19:44] | Let me make you something to eat. | 我给你弄点吃的去 |
[1:19:45] | What are you talking about? I’ll cook. | 你说什么呢?应该我来做饭嘛 |
[1:19:47] | – No, no, I’ll cook. – Dad. | – 不 不 让我来 – 爸 |
[1:19:48] | This is something I can do. You saved China. | 你刚刚拯救了中原 我能为你做的也就这个了 |
[1:19:50] | No, it’s the least I can do. You raised me. | 不 你养育了我 相比之下我做的那都不算什么 |
[1:19:53] | – Po. – Dad. | – 阿宝 – 爸 |
[1:19:54] | – Po! – Okay. | – 阿宝 – 好啦 |
[1:19:56] | Let’s both cook… together. | 咱俩都做…一起做 |
[1:19:59] | Together. | 一起 |
[1:20:00] | No, I’ll cook. | 算了 还是我来吧 |
[1:20:36] | My son is alive! | 我儿子还活着! |