英文名称:Kung Fu Panda 3
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Stairs. | 好多台阶 |
[00:39] | I don’t think I can… | 我不行了… |
[00:41] | You guys, just start without me. | 各位 别等我了 |
[00:46] | I’ll catch up! | 我等会就来 |
[00:57] | Sweet. | 真棒 |
[01:17] | Inner peace. | 心如止水 |
[01:20] | Inner peace. | 心如止水 |
[01:24] | Itchy nose. | 鼻子好痒 |
[01:33] | Finally, inner peace. | 终于可以 心如止水 |
[01:37] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[01:50] | Kai, old friend. | 天煞 老朋友 |
[01:54] | Master Oogway. | 乌龟大师 |
[01:56] | Our battle ended 500 years ago! | 我们的较量五百年前就结束了 |
[02:00] | Well, now I’m ready for a rematch. | 我准备好再战一场了 |
[02:02] | Took you long enough! | 你耽搁挺久啊 |
[02:20] | You’ve grown stronger. | 你变强了 |
[02:28] | 500 years in the Spirit Realm, | 在灵界里待上五百年 |
[02:31] | you pick up a thing or two. | 总能学到点东西 |
[02:33] | I have taken the chi of every master here. | 我把这里每位大师的气都拿到手了 |
[02:37] | – No! – Yes. | -不可能 -没错 |
[02:39] | And soon I will have your Power, too. | 很快 我也将拥有你的力量 |
[02:42] | When will you realize? | 你什么时候才能明白 |
[02:44] | The more you take, the less you have. | 得之越多 失之越多 |
[03:07] | With your chi, | 有了你的气 |
[03:09] | I will finally be able to return to the mortal world. | 我终于能够回到凡界 |
[03:12] | And this time, you won’t be there to stop me. | 这一次 你就没法在那里阻止我了 |
[03:18] | It was never my destiny to stop you. | 阻止你从来不是我的使命 |
[03:21] | I have set another on that path. | 我早已另托他人 |
[03:29] | Then I will find him… | 那我就会找到他 |
[03:31] | and take his chi, too. | 把他的气也夺走 |
[03:52] | Justice is about to be served! | 正义即将降临 |
[04:50] | We’ll have two justice platters, please. | 请给我们来两份正义拼盘 |
[04:52] | – Um… three. – Three. | -来三份 -三份 |
[04:53] | And a few tofu buns. | 再来几个豆腐包 |
[04:54] | Oh, the spicy noodle soup for Tigress. | 给悍娇虎再来碗红汤面条 |
[04:55] | Did you want extra sauce with that? | 你要多加酱料吗 |
[04:57] | She wants it on the side. | 她喜欢酱料分开装 |
[04:57] | – On the side. – On the side. | -分开装 -分开装 |
[05:00] | – Go, Dragon Warrior! – You can do it! | -加油 神龙大侠 -你一定行 |
[05:02] | Go, Dragon Warrior! | 加油 神龙大侠 |
[05:03] | Defend the valley! | 守卫山谷 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:967个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:133个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:69个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:157个,专四词汇:127个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:277个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:04] | Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠 |
[05:09] | Go, Dragon Warrior! | 加油 神龙大侠 |
[05:10] | Defend the valley! | 守卫山谷 |
[05:17] | You guys aren’t doing the dramatic Pose, are you? | 你们没有摆那霸气威武的造型吧 |
[05:19] | Do we have to strike a Pose every time we land? | 我们非得每次落地都要摆造型吗 |
[05:22] | You guys, never underestimate | 各位 永远不要低估了 |
[05:23] | the Power of a dramatic entrance. | 闪亮登场的重要性 |
[05:25] | I’ve heard about some masters who can win a fight | 我听说有些大师单凭踹开大门 |
[05:26] | just by throwing open a door. | 就能赢得较量 |
[05:31] | Dramatic entrance? | 闪亮登场 |
[05:33] | Master Shifu. | 师父 |
[05:34] | The Dragon Warrior is correct. | 神龙大侠说得对 |
[05:36] | Really? I was just making… | 真的吗 我刚刚只是瞎… |
[05:37] | Uh, yeah. I mean, yeah. I am. | 对 没错 我是对的 |
[05:39] | Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind. | 攻人先攻心 |
[05:43] | Hence, the dramatic entrance. | 因此 需要闪亮登场 |
[05:58] | Nice dramatic entrance. What’s the occasion? | 真够闪亮的 今天是什么日子 |
[06:01] | Today will be my final class. | 今天是我教的最后一课 |
[06:03] | Your final…? Wait. | 最后一课 等等 |
[06:05] | I didn’t even know you were sick! | 我都不知道你生病了 |
[06:07] | Although you have been looking a little… | 尽管你看上去确实… |
[06:08] | I’m not sick. | 我没生病 |
[06:09] | …healthy. A little healthy. A lot, actually. | 健康 有点健康 非常健康 |
[06:12] | My final class, because from now on… | 这是最后一课 因为从今天开始 |
[06:15] | your training will be in the hands | 你们的训练将会交给 |
[06:17] | of the Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[06:21] | What? | 什么 |
[06:25] | Me, teach? Why not Tigress? | 我来授课 怎么不是悍娇虎 |
[06:27] | She’s always telling everyone what to do. | 她一直指挥大家做事情 |
[06:28] | Be quiet, Po. | 闭嘴 阿宝 |
[06:29] | You see what I mean? | 看到了没 |
[06:30] | Tigress is not the Dragon Warrior. | 悍娇虎不是神龙大侠 |
[06:33] | You are. | 你才是 |
[06:33] | Come on, they’re the Five. | 拜托 他们是盖世五侠 |
[06:35] | What could I teach them? | 我能教他们什么 |
[06:37] | There is always something more to learn, even for a master. | 学海无涯 即使你是大师 |
[06:41] | For instance… | 比如说 |
[06:42] | let me show you another move… | 让我再教你一招 |
[06:45] | the dramatic exit. | 闪亮退场 |
[06:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:52] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:54] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[06:56] | Master. | 师父 |
[06:59] | He’s gone, guys. It’s cool. | 他都走了 各位 没事的 |
[07:00] | We await your instruction, master. | 请您指教 师父 |
[07:03] | All you have to lose is our respect. | 教得不好 顶多砸了招牌 |
[07:09] | I mean, seriously, how bad can it be? | 说真的 还能有多糟 |
[07:12] | Very bad! Very, very bad! | 非常糟 非常非常糟糕 |
[07:14] | Okay, okay. Let’s switch it up. | 好了 好了 大家交换一下 |
[07:16] | Monkey! Immovable mountain stance! | 金猴 不动如山 |
[07:18] | Yes, master! | 是 师父 |
[07:21] | Tigress, tornado back flip! | 悍娇虎 旋风后空翻 |
[07:23] | Yes, master. | 是 师父 |
[07:26] | Oh, no! Fire! | 不好 火 |
[07:27] | – Fire! – Stop! | -点火 -停下来 |
[07:29] | Sorry! My fault. | 对不起 我错了 |
[07:30] | Crane, go high. | 仙鹤 飞高点 |
[07:31] | I mean low! Low! | 我是说低点 低点 |
[07:33] | Ah, my claw thingy! | 我的小爪子 |
[07:35] | Uh, Viper and Tigress, do, | 灵蛇和悍娇虎 做那个 |
[07:37] | uh, like, a totem pole poison technique! | 虎踞蛇盘五毒大法 |
[07:40] | You two, do a swarming insect bite… | 你们两个 万蚁蚀象 |
[07:43] | with a yellow tail, yellow jacket, spicy tuna… | 神龙摆尾 金钟罩 铁砂掌 |
[07:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:53] | Good job, Po. | 你真行 阿宝 |
[07:58] | Did you at least learn a little something? | 你们学到什么了吗 |
[08:01] | Yes. | 学到了 |
[08:02] | That you can’t teach. | 你确实不会教 |
[08:03] | And Tigress is flammable, it turns out. | 还有 原来悍娇虎是可燃的 |
[08:13] | Yeah, that was a complete disaster. | 那完全是场灾难 |
[08:16] | Uh, I’m glad we’re not Po right now. | 真庆幸我们不是阿宝 |
[08:18] | What a loser! | 他太差劲了 |
[08:19] | What was Shifu thinking? | 师父到底怎么想的 |
[08:20] | What was Oogway thinking? | 乌龟到底怎么想的 |
[08:25] | I think he heard us. | 我觉得他听到了 |
[08:28] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[08:29] | Uh, he said you’re a loser. | 他说你很差劲 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry, Oogway. | 对不起 乌龟 |
[08:48] | Would you stop doing that? | 你能不能别再这样了 |
[08:49] | How was your first day teaching? | 第一天授课感觉如何 |
[08:51] | Humiliating. | 特别丢脸 |
[08:53] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[08:53] | Who told you? Did Tigress tell you? | 谁告诉你的 悍娇虎吗 |
[08:55] | I heard from Monkey, and Crane, and Mantis… | 我听金猴 仙鹤 螳螂 |
[08:58] | and your dad, and Mrs. Chao from the gift shop… | 你爸爸 礼品店的曹太太 |
[09:00] | and those ducks you just passed… | 刚刚路过你的那群鸭子 |
[09:02] | and Tigress told me. | 当然悍娇虎也说了 |
[09:04] | Did she also tell you that it’ll never happen again? | 她有没有告诉你不会有第二次了 |
[09:06] | Because I’m done. | 因为我不干了 |
[09:07] | Teaching or being humiliated? | 你是指授课 还是丢脸 |
[09:09] | Both! I don’t know why you ever thought | 两者都是 我不知道你为什么觉得 |
[09:11] | I could teach that class. | 我可以教他们 |
[09:12] | Oh, I knew you couldn’t. | 我知道你不行 |
[09:14] | What? You set me up to fail? Why? | 什么 你故意让我失败 为什么 |
[09:17] | If you only do what you can do, | 如果你只做力所能及的事 |
[09:19] | you will never be more than you are now. | 就永远无法更进一步 |
[09:22] | I don’t wanna be more! I like who I am. | 我不想更进一步 我喜欢自己 |
[09:25] | You don’t even know who you are. | 你连自己是谁都不知道 |
[09:28] | What do you…? Of course I do. | 你说什么… 我当然知道 |
[09:29] | I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 我是神龙大侠 |
[09:31] | And what exactly does that mean, Dragon Warrior? | 而神龙大侠究竟意味着什么呢 |
[09:37] | It means, you know, just going around | 这意味着 四处闯荡 |
[09:41] | and punching and kicking. | 挥拳踢脚 |
[09:42] | Defending the valley! And stuff. | 守卫山谷 这一类的 |
[09:45] | Punching and kicking? | 挥拳踢脚 |
[09:47] | You think that is what the great Master Oogway saw for you? | 你以为这就是乌龟大师选中你的原因吗 |
[09:51] | A 500-year prophecy fulfilled | 五百年前的预言应验了 |
[09:54] | so you could spend your days kicking butt… | 难道就是为了让你耍耍拳脚 |
[09:57] | and running through town high-fiving bunnies? | 成天在镇上招摇过市吗 |
[10:00] | – Yes? – No! | -是的 -错了 |
[10:03] | Oogway saw greatness in you, Po. | 乌龟看到了你的巨大潜力 阿宝 |
[10:05] | Against my better judgment. | 尽管我不敢苟同 |
[10:07] | More than you can see in yourself. | 他对你寄以厚望 |
[10:10] | Incredible power awaits you. | 惊人的力量在等着你 |
[10:15] | Power beyond anything you can imagine. | 超乎你想象的力量 |
[10:35] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[10:36] | That was chi. | 这是气 |
[10:39] | What’s chi? | 气是什么 |
[10:41] | The energy that flows through all living things. | 生物筋骨中流淌的能量 |
[10:45] | So you’re saying if I teach, | 你的意思是如果我授课 |
[10:47] | I’ll be able to do cool stuff like that? | 就能练刚才那炫酷的神功吗 |
[10:49] | No. I’m saying if you teach, | 不 我是说如果你授课的话 |
[10:51] | I’ll be able to do cool stuff like that. | 我就有时间练这炫酷的神功了 |
[10:54] | Mastering chi requires mastery of self. | 想要掌握气 首先要控制自己 |
[10:58] | Oogway sat alone in a cave | 乌龟曾在洞穴里 |
[11:00] | for 30 years asking one question. | 枯坐三十年 思考一个问题 |
[11:04] | “Who am I?” | 我是谁 |
[11:06] | “Who am I?” | 我是谁 |
[11:07] | I’m lucky if I get five minutes before you interrupt… | 我能有五分钟不被你打扰就不错了 |
[11:11] | So now I have to sit alone in a cave for 30 years? | 那现在我要在洞穴里枯坐三十年 |
[11:13] | Eventually. | 总归是要的 |
[11:14] | After you master teaching. | 在你能够熟练授课之后 |
[11:16] | Teaching? There’s no way I’m ever gonna be like you. | 授课 我没法像你那样授课的 |
[11:20] | I’m not trying to turn you into me. | 我不是要把你变成我 |
[11:22] | I’m trying to turn you into you. | 而是要把你 变成你 |
[11:28] | Turn me into me? | 把我变成我自己 |
[11:31] | Wait a second, that makes no… | 等等 这说不通… |
[11:32] | Almost there, Shifu. | 成功就在眼前 师父 |
[11:33] | Just a little more confusing and you’ll be the next Oogway. | 说话再难懂一点 你就是下一个乌龟了 |
[11:39] | Sorry, no offense, | 抱歉 无意冒犯 |
[11:40] | Master Oogway. I just… | 乌龟大师 我只是… |
[11:43] | I’ll let you get back to your eternal peace. | 我还是不打扰你了 |
[12:26] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[12:28] | My brother’s farm? | 我兄弟的农场 |
[12:31] | If I stepped on you, would you die? | 如果我踩到了你 你会不会死 |
[12:36] | Yes. | 会的 |
[12:38] | The mortal realm. | 凡界 |
[12:41] | You hear that, Oogway? I’m back. | 你听到了吗 乌龟 我回来了 |
[12:45] | Kai has returned! | 天煞回来了 |
[12:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:51] | Kai. General Kai. | 天煞 天煞将军 |
[12:53] | Supreme warlord of all China. | 中国的至上战神 |
[12:58] | The Jade slayer. Master of pain. | 碧玉屠夫 痛苦之源 |
[13:02] | You may know me as the Beast of Vengeance. | 你们可能听说过我复仇凶兽的名头 |
[13:05] | Maker of Widows? | 寡妇制造者 |
[13:09] | Okay, I used to work with Oogway. | 好吧 我曾和乌龟并肩战斗 |
[13:10] | Oh, Master Oogway! | 乌龟大师 |
[13:12] | Now, he was a great warrior. | 他是个伟大的战士 |
[13:13] | We’ve heard of Master Oogway. | 我们听说过乌龟大师 |
[13:15] | Okay, okay, enough. Silence! | 好了 好了 够了 安静 |
[13:25] | Find Oogway’s students, and bring them to me. | 找到乌龟的徒弟 把他们带来见我 |
[13:34] | By the time I am done with them, Oogway… | 等我收拾完他们 乌龟 |
[13:38] | There will be no one left who will even remember your name. | 再不会有人记得你的名字 |
[13:43] | Kai is coming! | 天煞来了 |
[13:49] | I am ready… | 我准备好 |
[13:52] | to teach you a lesson. | 给你们上一课 |
[13:53] | Teach me? Oh, no! It’s the Dragon teacher! | 教我 天啊 是神龙老师 |
[13:56] | Yeah, he’s so handsome! | 他真帅 |
[13:57] | Thank you for the compliment. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[14:01] | No! Please don’t teach me to death! | 别 拜托不要把我教死了 |
[14:05] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[14:06] | Oh, hey, dad. What’s up? | 爸爸 什么事 |
[14:09] | I was just, uh… stopping by for a little soak. | 我只是过来泡个澡 |
[14:17] | Okay. What’s wrong? | 好了 怎么回事 |
[14:18] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:19] | Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls… | 没事 我回家看到你拿着娃娃泡澡 |
[14:23] | Action figures. | 是手办 |
[14:23] | …and instead of adding bath salts to the water, | 而且你撒的不是浴盐 |
[14:25] | you just added szechuan peppercorns. | 是四川花椒 |
[14:27] | Szechuan… | 四川… |
[14:29] | Oh, oh, my tenders! Oh… | 我的小嫩肉 |
[14:34] | Okay, yes, something’s wrong. | 好吧 的确有事 |
[14:36] | There, there, son. | 没事 没事 儿子 |
[14:37] | You tell your daddy all about it. | 和爸爸好好说说 |
[14:39] | Lift your arm. | 把胳膊抬起来 |
[14:40] | Shifu says I don’t know what it means | 师父说我不知道 |
[14:42] | to be the Dragon Warrior. | 当神龙大侠意味着什么 |
[14:44] | Now I have to be a teacher? | 现在我又要当老师 |
[14:46] | I thought I finally knew who I was. | 我以为我终于知道了自己是谁 |
[14:48] | If I’m not the Dragon Warrior, who am I? | 但如果我不是神龙大侠 我是谁呢 |
[14:50] | A teacher? Teaching kung fu? | 老师 教功夫吗 |
[14:52] | Po, that’s a promotion! | 阿宝 这可是升职了 |
[14:55] | Take the job, son! | 答应下来 儿子 |
[14:56] | And, someday when you’re in charge of the whole Jade palace… | 将来等你掌管了翡翠宫 |
[14:59] | I can sell noodles in the lobby! | 我就能在大堂里卖面条了 |
[15:02] | Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? | 你为什么还在这里像小孩一样洗澡 |
[15:04] | Get out! Get up! | 出来 起来 |
[15:05] | Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us! | 走走走 扩张分店就在眼前 |
[15:09] | But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest? | 神龙大侠模仿大赛怎么办 |
[15:11] | Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that. | 周太太总是能赢 |
[15:13] | Skadoosh. | 接招吧 |
[15:14] | And the Dragon Warrior dumpling-eating contest? | 神龙大侠吃包子大赛呢 |
[15:18] | No one’s gonna beat your dumpling-eating record. | 没人能打破你的吃包子纪录 |
[15:21] | Someone’s about to beat your dumpling-eating record! | 有人要打破你的吃包子纪录了 |
[15:24] | Go! Go! | 加油 加油 |
[15:26] | Who’s eating my dumplings? | 谁在吃我的包子 |
[15:27] | And who’s paying for them? | 谁来付钱 |
[15:30] | 101 102 101! 102! | |
[15:39] | 103 103! | |
[15:47] | Yeah! | 成功 |
[15:49] | Is that a new record? | 这是新纪录吗 |
[15:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:53] | I am Li Shan. | 我是李山 |
[15:55] | What? | 什么 |
[15:58] | I’m Li Shan. | 我是李山 |
[16:01] | I’m looking for my son. | 我来找我的儿子 |
[16:07] | You lost your son? | 你儿子不见了吗 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:09] | Many years ago. | 很多年前 |
[16:12] | I lost my father. | 我也跟父亲失散了 |
[16:14] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[16:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Well, good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[16:23] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[16:25] | I hope you find your son. | 希望你早日找到儿子 |
[16:27] | And I hope you find your father. | 希望你早日找到父亲 |
[16:40] | Son? | 儿子 |
[16:41] | Oh, my gosh, it is you! | 天啊 就是你 |
[16:45] | Well, don’t just stand there. Give your old man a hug! | 别傻站着了 来抱抱爸爸 |
[16:50] | I can’t believe you’re alive! | 不敢相信你还活着 |
[16:57] | Oh, I thought I lost you forever, little Lotus. | 我以为我永远失去你了 小莲花 |
[17:02] | Okay. Uh, this is very embarrassing… | 好了 这很尴尬 |
[17:03] | but I think you’ve got me confused with a panda named Lotus. | 你把我和一个叫莲花的熊猫搞混了 |
[17:06] | My name is Po. | 我的名字是阿宝 |
[17:07] | Oh, right, you wouldn’t know. | 对 你不知道的 |
[17:10] | Okay. See, little Lotus | 好吧 小莲花 |
[17:11] | was the name you were given at birth. | 是你出生时给你取的名字 |
[17:14] | – Really? – Really! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[17:15] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[17:16] | After all these years, you’re really here? | 这么多年过去了 居然还能再见到你 |
[17:18] | This is amazing! | 太好了 |
[17:20] | Oh, Dad! | 爸爸 |
[17:21] | Come! Say hi to, um… | 来 来打声招呼 |
[17:23] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to call you. | 我不知道该怎么称呼你 |
[17:26] | I’m pretty sure he said his name is Li. | 我想他说他姓李 |
[17:28] | You. | 你 |
[17:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:32] | Thank you, thank you | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[17:34] | for taking such good care of my son. | 悉心照料我的儿子 |
[17:36] | Your son? Now, hold on just a minute. | 你的儿子 等一下 |
[17:40] | How do we know this stranger is even related to you? | 我们怎么知道这陌生人真和你有血缘关系 |
[17:44] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[17:45] | – Our bellies could be brothers! – That is so cool. | -我们的肚子都这么像 -这太棒了 |
[17:48] | Hey, son, let me teach you how to belly gong. | 儿子 我来教你肚皮功 |
[17:50] | – All right. Belly gong. – They jiggle the same! | -好的 肚皮功 -它们晃起来一样 |
[17:53] | It’s like looking in a fat mirror. | 感觉就像是在照镜子 |
[17:58] | I can’t believe we’re taking a picture together. | 不敢相信我们在一起画像 |
[18:04] | But I still don’t understand. | 但我还是不能理解 |
[18:06] | I thought Po was the only panda left. | 我以为阿宝是唯一一只熊猫了 |
[18:09] | No. There’s a whole bunch of us. | 不是 有很多熊猫的 |
[18:11] | Where? | 在哪 |
[18:13] | A secret panda village in the mountains. | 山里有个秘密的熊猫村 |
[18:15] | A secret panda… | 一个秘密的熊猫… |
[18:19] | But how did you know where I was? | 但你怎么知道我在哪 |
[18:20] | I received a message that led me here. | 我收到了一条消息 它指引我来的 |
[18:23] | How could you receive a message | 既然没人能找到你们 |
[18:25] | if no one could find you? | 你是怎么收到消息的 |
[18:27] | Sounds suspicious to me. | 我觉得很可疑 |
[18:30] | No, it was a message from the universe. | 不 是上天传来的消息 |
[18:34] | Rats! | 该死 |
[18:35] | Now, what’s all this about a Dragon Warrior? | 这个神龙大侠是怎么一回事 |
[18:38] | How did you know I was a Dragon Warrior? | 你怎么知道我是神龙大侠 |
[18:40] | Did the universe tell you that, too? | 这也是上天告诉你的吗 |
[18:43] | No, the poster did. | 不 是海报上写的 |
[18:45] | And the gift shop. | 还有礼品店 |
[18:46] | I bought a tiny cup. | 我买了个小杯子 |
[18:48] | Oh, right, of course! | 对 当然了 |
[18:50] | You have no idea. There’s so much to show you. | 你想不到的 我有好多东西给你看 |
[18:53] | You’re gonna be so awesomely proud. | 你会非常非常骄傲的 |
[18:55] | Come on, come on! | 跟我来 跟我来 |
[18:58] | I’m already awesomely proud. | 我已经非常骄傲了 |
[19:05] | – Couple more steps. – Give me a minute. | -还有几级台阶就到了 -让我歇一下 |
[19:07] | Feeling the burn. | 感受肌肉酸痛 |
[19:08] | Do you have panda asthma, too? | 你也有熊猫哮喘吗 |
[19:11] | Does that run in the family? | 是家族遗传的吗 |
[19:12] | Dad, you’re gonna love this. | 爸爸 你会很爱这个的 |
[19:15] | It’s, like, the coolest thing ever. | 这是最酷的东西了 |
[19:18] | This is the hall of heroes. | 这是英雄堂 |
[19:21] | Home of the most priceless kung fu artifacts in all of China! | 收藏着全天下的神兵利器 |
[19:25] | This place is… | 这里真是… |
[19:27] | Awesome? Were you gonna say… | 太棒了吗 你是想说 |
[19:28] | You were gonna say “Awesome,” right? Because it totally is! | 你是想说太棒了吗 这里就是棒 |
[19:30] | – Totally! – But be super careful. | -绝对的 -但千万要小心点 |
[19:32] | Everything’s very fragile here. | 这里可都是易碎品 |
[19:33] | Like the urn of whispering warriors. | 比如这个轻语武士瓮 |
[19:35] | Someone broke that once. | 以前就有人打碎过 |
[19:37] | – Who? – Some idiot. | -谁 -某个白痴 |
[19:40] | This is Master Flying Rhino’s battle armor! | 这是飞天犀牛大师的盔甲 |
[19:42] | I wonder if I could fit in that. | 不知道我能不能穿得下 |
[19:45] | Get out of my head, dad! I’ve wondered the same thing! | 你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗 我也想过 |
[19:47] | If I could fit in it? | 想我能不能穿得下吗 |
[19:48] | If you could? No, if I could fit. | 想你干嘛 想我能不能穿得下 |
[19:50] | Dad, check it out! | 爸 快看 |
[19:52] | Master Ram’s crossbow, the infamous gate smasher. | 公羊大师的弩 传说中的攻城利器 |
[19:55] | Dad, look at this! | 爸 再看这个 |
[19:56] | The battle helmets of Master Rat’s army. | 老鼠大师军队的战盔 |
[19:57] | They’re so tiny! | 它们好小哦 |
[19:59] | Master Dolphin’s waterproof armor! | 海豚大师的防水盔甲 |
[20:01] | This is my favorite. | 我最喜欢这个了 |
[20:02] | Check it out. It’s the legendary battle rickshaw of Emperor Hawk. | 再看这个 这就是传说中鹰帝的战车 |
[20:07] | Sweet ride. | 真是辆好车 |
[20:10] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在干什么 |
[20:11] | We’re not supposed to touch anything! | 我们什么都不能碰的 |
[20:12] | Oh, sorry, sorry. Should I put it back? | 不好意思 不好意思 我把它放回去 |
[20:15] | Yeah, you probably should. | 好的 放回去吧 |
[20:17] | You look so cool, though. | 但是你看起来超帅的 |
[20:20] | How does it feel? | 穿上感觉怎么样 |
[20:21] | Do the hinges hinge? Does it smell like Rhino? | 关节能动吗 上面有没有犀牛的味道 |
[20:23] | Does it feel like you’re impenetrable? | 有没有一种固若金汤的感觉 |
[20:25] | Does it feel like you could take on a thousand warriors… | 是不是觉得自己能击溃千军 |
[20:27] | and emerge unscathed? | 毫发无伤了 |
[20:31] | Yeah, it’s pretty cool. | 是 挺酷的 |
[20:34] | I wonder what this does. I should pull it. | 不知道这是什么 拉拉看 |
[20:47] | I think I just peed a little. | 我好像被帅尿了 |
[20:50] | Anything else we should try in here, son? | 这里还有什么能试的吗 儿子 |
[21:00] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[21:03] | Faster, faster, faster! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[21:05] | Thumb war! | 拇指大战 |
[21:06] | Reinforcements! | 援军来了 |
[21:08] | No fair. No fair. | 你赖皮 你赖皮 |
[21:11] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[21:13] | This is so much fu… | 太有意思 |
[21:18] | Here we go! Go, go, go! | 转起来 转 转 |
[21:19] | Awesome! Faster, faster, faster. | 太爽了 快点 再快点 快点 |
[21:21] | There, there. | 好啦 好啦 |
[21:22] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[21:24] | There you go. | 吐出来就好了 |
[21:26] | Dolphin-style attack! | 海豚穿心箭 |
[21:28] | – You got me. – Dolphin-style retreat! | -被打中了 -海豚退龙门 |
[21:31] | Go long, son! | 接好了 儿子 |
[21:35] | I wasn’t ready! | 人家还没准备好呢 |
[21:37] | – Coming back at you. – I got it. | -还给你 -我接着呢 |
[21:39] | I’m going high! There you go. | 我要发高球了 接好了 |
[21:40] | Come on, throw it! | 来啊 扔啊 |
[21:43] | I’m coming for you. | 我来抓你啦 |
[21:45] | Bring it on, Master Rhino. | 放马过来 犀牛大师 |
[21:46] | Here I come! | 我来啦 |
[21:56] | I’m gonna get you. I am gonna get you! | 我要抓到你 我要抓到你 |
[22:00] | I’m gonna get you, I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓到你 我要抓到你 |
[22:02] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓到你 |
[22:04] | Who’s got you? Who’s gonna get you? | 看是谁要抓到你了 是谁要抓到你了 |
[22:06] | Who’s gonna get you? Yeah. Who’s gonna get you? | 看是谁要抓到你了 是谁要抓到你了 |
[22:11] | Master Rhino. | 犀牛大师 |
[22:13] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[22:21] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[22:23] | Guys, guys. | 各位 各位 |
[22:24] | You’re never gonna guess who just showed up. | 你们肯定想不到刚刚谁来了 |
[22:26] | Not in a million years. | 给你们一百万年都猜不到 |
[22:27] | You just try. | 你们猜猜看 |
[22:29] | Your father! | 你爹 |
[22:30] | How did you just guess that? | 你们怎么猜到的 |
[22:32] | Oh, wait a second. Oh, yeah, of course. | 等一下 当然了 |
[22:34] | We look exactly the same. | 因为我们长得一模一样 |
[22:35] | Dad, say hi to my friends. | 爸 和我的朋友们打个招呼 |
[22:36] | Mantis, Tigress, Monkey, Crane, and Viper. | 螳螂 悍娇虎 金猴 仙鹤和灵蛇 |
[22:40] | – Oh, Viper, was it? – Monkey, sir. | -你是灵蛇吗 -我是金猴 先生 |
[22:42] | They’re kind of my best friends. And this… | 他们是我最好的朋友 而这位… |
[22:44] | This is master shifu. Legend. | 这位就是师父 传奇 |
[22:47] | Uh… it is an honor to meet you, Master Panda. | 见到您深感荣幸 熊猫大师 |
[22:50] | Perhaps your father would care to join us | 不如请你父亲到训练场 |
[22:52] | in the training hall. | 参观一下 |
[22:53] | Your son will be teaching the class. | 令郎有课要授 |
[22:57] | I’m sure he’s tired. | 他肯定很累了 |
[22:58] | I’m sure you’re tired. He’s tired. | 他肯定很累了 他很累了 |
[23:00] | I’m gonna show him to the Chrysanthemum Suite. | 我带他去雅菊间 |
[23:02] | What, tired? No, I’m fine. | 累吗 我还好啊 |
[23:04] | I would love to watch you teach. | 我很想看你上课的 |
[23:06] | Trust me, it’ll be more fun just to watch me… | 相信我 还不如看我们… |
[23:07] | Fight! | 打架啦 |
[23:09] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[23:09] | The valley’s under attack. | 山谷受袭 |
[23:12] | Son? Under attack? | 儿子 什么情况 |
[23:14] | This is perfect! | 这简直太棒了 |
[23:15] | Now you can see what being | 现在你就知道 |
[23:16] | the Dragon Warrior’s all about! | 神龙大侠到底是干什么的了 |
[23:18] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[23:26] | Enemies of justice, prepare for war! | 正义之敌 准备接招吧 |
[23:30] | Are you kidding me? | 这是在逗我吗 |
[23:40] | What’s the deal with the green guys? | 这些绿绿的是什么东西 |
[23:43] | Some kind of Jade zombies. | 某种玉僵尸吧 |
[23:45] | Jade zombies? | 玉僵尸 |
[23:46] | Jombies! Jinx! | 玉尸 呸呸呸 |
[23:49] | Lotus, be careful! | 莲花 小心啊 |
[23:51] | It’s okay, dad, I do this every day! | 没事的 爸爸 这是家常便饭 |
[23:56] | I recognize these guys. | 我认识这些家伙 |
[23:57] | The Master Badger twins, | 他们是獾兄獾弟 |
[23:59] | with their crushing double-gong technique! | 绝招是双棍齐下 |
[24:01] | Yeah, that’s the one! | 对 就是这个 |
[24:03] | And that guy is… | 而那个家伙是 |
[24:05] | No! Master Porcupine! | 不会吧 是豪猪大师 |
[24:10] | I thought he died a hundred years ago. | 我以为他一百年前就死了呢 |
[24:12] | These guys are legend! | 这些人都是传说啊 |
[24:14] | Get a quick sketch of us. | 快给我们来张速写 |
[24:23] | Did you get it? Did you get it? | 画到了吗 你画到了吗 |
[24:25] | Oh, I blinked. | 我竟然闭眼了 |
[24:27] | Can we get another one? | 能再来一张吗 |
[24:31] | I’m being choked by Master Porcupine. | 我被豪猪大师掐脖子了 |
[24:34] | This is so cool. | 真是太帅了 |
[24:35] | Oh, look. It’s you! | 看 这不就是你吗 |
[24:37] | Po, focus! | 阿宝 集中精神 |
[24:39] | “Message from the universe.” | “来自上天的消息” |
[24:41] | I’ll give you a message from the universe. | 我给你条来自上天的消息 |
[24:44] | Stay away from my son! | 离我儿子远点 |
[24:46] | Sorry, dad. I’ll clean up later. | 抱歉 爸爸 我等下会收拾干净的 |
[24:48] | Not my good pan! | 别用好锅 |
[24:49] | Uh, take this one. | 要不拿这个吧 |
[24:53] | Lotus! Watch out! | 莲花 当心 |
[24:59] | Dad, check out my dumplings of doom. | 爸爸 让你见识一下我的包子连环炮 |
[25:12] | Gotcha. | 抓住你们了 |
[25:18] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[25:20] | Your chi will soon be mine. | 你的气很快就会归我所有了 |
[25:23] | – Is he talking to me? – Which one? | -他是在跟我说话吗 -你说哪个 |
[25:24] | They’re all talking. | 他们都在说话 |
[25:25] | Whoa, you’re right. That’s so scary. | 对哦 还真是 好吓人 |
[25:28] | We should try that, too. Maybe it’d be scary back at them. | 要不咱们也试试 吓回去 |
[25:30] | Okay, but we gotta plan what we’re gonna say first. | 可以 但我们得先想想要说啥 |
[25:32] | Otherwise, it won’t be scary. It’ll just be stupid. | 不然的话就不是吓人 而是蠢了 |
[25:34] | It’s not them talking, you idiots! | 不是他们在跟你说话 白痴 |
[25:36] | It’s me talking through them. Kai! | 是我在借他们说话 我是天煞 |
[25:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:39] | Okay, okay, okay. Enough. | 好了好了 够了 |
[25:47] | – Did you see that? – What just happened? | -你看到了吗 -发生什么事了 |
[25:49] | The green smoke, just poof! And then poof! | 绿色的烟 噗地一下就消失了 |
[25:51] | Shifu, what was that? | 师父 那是什么 |
[25:53] | Kai… Kai… Kai… | 天煞 天煞 天煞… |
[25:56] | Nope, never heard of him. | 不知道 没听说过 |
[25:58] | Kai… Kai… | 天煞 天煞… |
[26:01] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[26:01] | There’s so much wisdom in here, I can’t find anything. | 这里卷宗太多了 我什么都找不到 |
[26:04] | Yes! | 找到了 |
[26:06] | Behold. | 看仔细了 |
[26:09] | All the answers will be found within. | 所有的答案都在这里了 |
[26:14] | What? It’s blank? | 什么 竟然是空的 |
[26:16] | Are you kidding me? Not again. | 开什么玩笑 又来 |
[26:21] | Wait, wait, hold on. Sorry. | 等等 等一下 不好意思 |
[26:23] | Oh, okay. Here we go. | 好了 有了 |
[26:26] | It is written in Oogway’s hand. | 这是乌龟的笔迹 |
[26:29] | “Long ago, I had a brother…” | “很久之前 我有个兄弟” |
[26:31] | Oogway had a brother? | 乌龟竟然有兄弟 |
[26:33] | “In arms. In arms.” Sorry. He says, “Brother-in-arms.” | 结拜的 抱歉 忘了说是结拜兄弟 |
[26:37] | Maybe you should just unroll it all at once? | 你要不一次性都打开看看吧 |
[26:40] | “I was an ambitious young warrior leading a great army.” | “我曾是个统领千军壮志凌云的年轻战士 |
[26:46] | And fighting by my side was Kai… | 同我并肩作战的 是天煞 |
[26:50] | my closest friend. | 我的挚友 |
[26:55] | One day, we were ambushed. | 某天 我们遭遇埋伏 |
[26:58] | I was badly wounded. | 我身受重伤 |
[27:00] | My friend carried me for days, looking for help… | 我的朋友背着我走了几天 寻求帮助 |
[27:05] | until we came to a secret village… | 直到我们来到个隐于群山之上的 |
[27:07] | high in the mountains. | 秘密的村庄 |
[27:09] | An ancient place of healing. | 一个古老的医庄 |
[27:12] | A village of pandas. | 熊猫村 |
[27:16] | Pandas? | 熊猫吗 |
[27:17] | Yes, pandas. | 是的 熊猫 |
[27:19] | Pandas who used the power of chi to heal me. | 熊猫借气的力量治好了我的伤 |
[27:27] | They taught me how to give chi. | 还教会我如何运气 |
[27:34] | Oh, but Kai wanted the power | 但天煞想把这种力量 |
[27:38] | all to himself. | 据为己有 |
[27:40] | He saw that what could be given could also be taken. | 他发现气可以给予 也可以被夺走 |
[27:48] | I had to stop him. | 我必须阻止他 |
[27:55] | Our battle shook the earth… | 我们打得地动天摇 |
[27:58] | Until, finally… | 直到最后 |
[28:00] | I banished Kai to the spirit realm. | 我将天煞逐入灵界 |
[28:03] | Should he ever return to the mortal realm… | 若他重返凡界 |
[28:06] | He can only be stopped by a true master of chi. | 只有真正的气功大师才能阻止他 |
[28:11] | “True master of chi”? | “真正的气功大师” |
[28:13] | Like you! | 像你这样的吗 |
[28:14] | Me? I can barely make a flower bloom. | 我 我连让花绽放都勉强 |
[28:16] | I need at least 30 more years, and a cave. | 我至少还需要三十年时间 再加一个洞 |
[28:19] | We need a chi master. | 我们需要一个气功大师 |
[28:20] | He will continue stealing | 他会不断夺取大师们的气 |
[28:21] | the chi of masters until he has consumed it all. | 直到世上再没有气 |
[28:24] | We have to think of a way to stop him! | 我们得想个办法阻止他 |
[28:25] | He’ll get more and more powerful | 他每打败一位大师 |
[28:26] | with every master he defeats. | 就会变强几分 |
[28:28] | There is no choice. We fight. | 别无他法 我们要战斗 |
[28:30] | I can teach you, son. | 我可以教你 儿子 |
[28:32] | You can do this? | 你可以吗 |
[28:35] | Of course. I’m a panda. | 当然 我可是熊猫 |
[28:38] | That must be why the universe sent you here! | 这一定就是上天派你来的原因 |
[28:41] | Okay, so what do I have to do? | 好的 那我需要做些什么 |
[28:43] | You have to come home with me. | 你得和我一起回家 |
[28:45] | What? | 什么 |
[28:46] | To the secret village? | 去神秘村庄吗 |
[28:48] | Yes, son. | 是的 儿子 |
[28:49] | You must rediscover what it is to be a panda. | 你必须重新认识做熊猫的真谛 |
[28:53] | You have to learn to live like a panda, | 你得学着像熊猫一样生活 |
[28:55] | sleep like a panda… | 像熊猫一样睡觉 |
[28:57] | Eat like a panda. | 像熊猫一样吃饭 |
[28:59] | Those 103 dumplings? | 那103个包子 |
[29:02] | I was just warming up. | 我只是热个身罢了 |
[29:04] | I’ve always felt like I wasn’t eating up to my full potential. | 我一直觉得我没有完全发掘出吃的潜力 |
[29:08] | No, you can’t take Po away from me. No, no. | 不 你不能把阿宝带走 不 不行 |
[29:11] | I want a second opinion. | 我希望能再多个选项 |
[29:12] | Shifu, open another scroll or something. | 师父 再开一个卷轴看看 |
[29:15] | I think he should go. | 我觉得他应该去 |
[29:16] | Fine, a third opinion. | 好的 那再换一个 |
[29:18] | Monkey? Viper? Tigress? | 金猴 灵蛇 悍娇虎 |
[29:21] | Dad, you heard what Shifu said Oogway said. | 爸爸 你听到师父说乌龟是怎么说的了 |
[29:23] | This guy can only be stopped by a master of chi. | 只有气功大师才能阻止这家伙 |
[29:26] | And I can only master chi by knowing who I really am. | 只有明白了我是谁 才有可能掌握气功 |
[29:30] | Well, I’m a panda. | 而且 我确实是只熊猫 |
[29:36] | I’ll pack you a lunch for the road. | 我去给你准备路上吃的干粮 |
[29:45] | Do you really think Po can master chi in time? | 你真的觉得阿宝能及时掌握气功吗 |
[29:48] | Doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[29:49] | It only matters what the universe thinks. | 关键是上天怎么想 |
[29:52] | So, that’s a “No”? | 所以是不能的意思吗 |
[29:54] | Master, what are we going to do? | 大师 我们要怎么做 |
[29:55] | You are going to find out where Kai is. | 你去查明天煞的下落 |
[29:58] | Follow the trail of those Jade creatures. | 跟着那些玉怪兽的踪迹 |
[30:00] | But do not engage… | 但不要同它们交战 |
[30:01] | For with every foe he faces, Kai becomes stronger. | 天煞每经过一次较量 就会变强几分 |
[30:04] | Why me? Is it because I asked? | 为什么是我 因为我多嘴问了吗 |
[30:07] | No. It is because you can fly. Go! | 不 是因为你会飞 出发吧 |
[30:10] | Should have kept your beak shut. | 真应该闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[30:12] | And take Mantis. | 带上螳螂 |
[30:13] | Oh, man. Is it because I…? | 是因为我… |
[30:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:43] | Lunch break. | 午饭时间 |
[30:45] | You don’t need to ask me twice. | 求之不得 |
[30:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[30:48] | – Yes? – Dad? | -怎么了 -爸爸 |
[30:51] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[30:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[30:53] | What am I doing? Getting a backache. | 我在干什么 有点背痛 |
[30:56] | Did you have to step on every rock? | 你是每块石头都要踩吗 |
[30:58] | No, I mean, why are you here? | 不是 我是说 你为什么会在这里 |
[31:00] | What was I supposed to do, huh? | 那我要怎么办 |
[31:01] | What if the pandas don’t have food you like? | 万一你不爱吃熊猫做的菜怎么办 |
[31:04] | You’re never gonna be able to save the world on an empty stomach. | 饿着肚子是不可能拯救世界的 |
[31:07] | I consider my presence mission critical. | 我认为我非常有必要在场 |
[31:10] | Oh… yes, about that… | 是的 关于这点 |
[31:12] | We can’t share the location of the village with others. So… | 我们不能告诉别人村庄的地点 所以 |
[31:16] | Well, you think I can’t keep a secret, huh? | 你是觉得我不能保守秘密咯 |
[31:19] | I raised Po for 20 years | 我养了阿宝二十年 |
[31:21] | before I finally told him he was adopted. | 才告诉他不是我亲生的 |
[31:23] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[31:25] | Okay. I guess it would be cruel to make you fly back. | 好吧 那让你再飞回去真是太残忍了 |
[31:30] | You can fly? | 你竟然会飞 |
[31:32] | I’m a bird, Po. | 我好歹也是鸟 阿宝 |
[31:50] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[31:55] | Sure looks like a long ways up there. | 看着还有好远啊 |
[31:58] | And my son hates stairs. | 而且我儿子讨厌爬楼梯 |
[32:00] | So, let’s go home. | 所以 咱还是回家吧 |
[32:02] | We’re pandas. We don’t do stairs. | 我们是熊猫 我们不爬楼梯的 |
[32:05] | I’ve waited my whole life to hear those words. | 等了一辈子 终于等到这句话了 |
[32:11] | Rats. | 该死 |
[32:35] | This is the secret panda village? | 这就是神秘的熊猫村吗 |
[32:38] | No wonder you keep it a secret. | 难怪你不想让人家知道 |
[32:40] | If I lived here, I wouldn’t tell anyone either. | 要我住这儿 我也不好意思告诉别人 |
[32:47] | Now you can “Whoa.” | 现在你可以喊哇了 |
[32:49] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[32:52] | – Let’s go! – Over here! Come on! | -走吧 -这里 快来 |
[32:58] | Look over there! | 看那里 |
[33:21] | My turn! My turn! Come on, faster, faster! | 到我了 到我了 过来 快点 |
[33:26] | Li? | 李 |
[33:27] | Everyone! Li’s back! | 各位 李回来了 |
[33:29] | – They’re both back! – He found his son! | -他俩都回来了 -他找到他儿子了 |
[33:31] | – He made it! – They’re back! | -他找到了 -他们回来了 |
[33:32] | – Li? – He found his son! | -李 -他找到他儿子了 |
[33:34] | Everyone! Li’s back! | 各位 李回来了 |
[33:36] | Hang on, we’re coming! | 别急 我们来了 |
[33:38] | He made it! | 他成功了 |
[33:40] | – They made it! – Why are we running? | -他们成功了 -我们为什么要跑 |
[33:44] | They made it! | 他们成功了 |
[33:46] | Li Shan is back! | 李山回来了 |
[33:59] | Everyone! | 各位 |
[34:00] | Everyone, gather around! This is my son! | 各位 都过来 这是我儿子 |
[34:02] | – Hello, hi. – He’s here! | -你好 你好 -他来了 |
[34:04] | – You’re here! – Triplets! | -你来了 -三胞胎 |
[34:05] | Hi, I’m Ku Ku! | 你好 我是酷酷 |
[34:07] | – I’m Meng Meng. – I’m Shuai Shuai. | -我是萌萌 -我是帅帅 |
[34:08] | – Your fur is soft. – He smells like cookies. | -你的毛真软 -他闻起来像曲奇一样 |
[34:10] | He’s so handsome, just like his father. | 他好帅啊 跟他爹一样帅 |
[34:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:15] | Son, these are your cousins. | 儿子 这是你的表兄弟 |
[34:17] | Dim and Sum. | 阿点和阿心 |
[34:18] | I have cousins! | 我还有表兄弟 |
[34:19] | – Welcome! – Welcome! | -欢迎 -欢迎 |
[34:21] | Buns on a string. | 包子串一绳 |
[34:23] | We call it a snacklace. | 我们叫它小食链 |
[34:24] | That’s right. | 是嘛 |
[34:26] | We’ll make you another one. | 我们再给你做一条 |
[34:28] | It’s you! | 真的是你 |
[34:29] | – So…That’s nice. – Yeah, hi! | -真好 -你好 |
[34:32] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[34:34] | Oh, stripy baby. So beautiful. | 花娃娃 真好看 |
[34:37] | Okay, careful with that. That’s my action figure. | 好 小心点 这可是我的手办 |
[34:41] | – Can I keep her? Can I? – No… | -我能留着吗 行吗 -不行… |
[34:44] | …problem. Of course. | 才怪 当然可以了 |
[34:45] | Yeah. That’s why I brought her. | 是啊 所以我才买下它 |
[34:46] | Take good care of her. | 照顾好它 |
[34:47] | Yes! Stripy baby. | 太棒了 花娃娃 |
[34:51] | You look just like me, but a baby. | 你长得跟我好像 不过是小号的 |
[34:58] | You’re like me, but old. | 你也跟我很像 不过老了点 |
[35:01] | You’re like me, but fatter! | 你也跟我很像 不过胖了点 |
[35:04] | You’re like me, but… | 你也跟我很像 不过 |
[35:07] | …with a hat. | 多了顶帽子 |
[35:09] | He does wear a hat! | 他是戴着帽子 |
[35:11] | You all look like me. | 你们都跟我很像 |
[35:14] | Let’s feast in my son’s honor. | 庆祝吾儿归来 我们尽情吃吧 |
[35:19] | What the…? | 这是什么… |
[35:20] | Pandas don’t walk. We roll! | 熊猫是不走路的 我们靠滚的 |
[35:28] | Have you ever seen anyone look so ridiculous? | 你见过这么滑稽的人吗 |
[35:32] | Po, what are you doing? Po! | 阿宝 你在干嘛 阿宝 |
[35:49] | You’re right, that is better than walking. | 你说得对 这比走路好多了 |
[35:54] | Yeah, that’s the good stuff. | 真是好菜 |
[35:56] | Have some dumplings. | 吃点包子吧 |
[35:57] | What kind of panda doesn’t know how to roll? | 怎么会有熊猫不会滚 |
[36:00] | Well, I’m kind of new at this whole “Being a panda” Thing. | 我对做熊猫这事还真有点陌生 |
[36:02] | Hey, what kind of panda are you? | 那你算哪门子熊猫 |
[36:03] | You have a funny neck. | 你的脖子真喜感 |
[36:05] | I’m not a panda at all. | 我根本不是熊猫 |
[36:06] | – What’s that? – My hat. | -那是什么 -我的帽子 |
[36:07] | – What’s that? – My beak. | -那是什么 -我的嘴 |
[36:08] | – What’s that? – My wing. | -那个呢 -我的翅膀 |
[36:08] | – What’s that? – My dumplings. | -那个呢 -我的包子 |
[36:11] | No more questions! Go away, kid. | 别再问了 走开 小屁孩 |
[36:13] | Here, son. I packed your chopsticks. | 给 儿子 我给你带了筷子 |
[36:15] | – Thanks, Dad. – Wow. | -谢了 老爸 -哇 |
[36:15] | – Oh, my. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[36:18] | What are those for? | 那是用来干什么的 |
[36:20] | These? These are chopsticks. | 这个吗 这是筷子 |
[36:20] | They’re for picking up dumplings. | 是用来夹包子的 |
[36:22] | You mean you only eat one at a time? | 你是说你是一个一个地吃包子吗 |
[36:26] | – Yummy. – Yeah, yummy. | -好吃 -是啊 真好吃 |
[36:31] | I knew I wasn’t eating up to my potential! | 我就知道我没有完全发掘出吃东西的潜力 |
[36:48] | I am Mei Mei. | 我是美美 |
[36:51] | Wow, she’s amazing. She’s so beautiful. | 她太美了 真是貌美如花 |
[36:54] | That’s sweet, Po. | 嘴真甜 阿宝 |
[36:56] | But please, try to save all other compliments | 不过好听的话尽量留点 |
[36:59] | until after the performance. | 等到表演结束后再夸奖我 |
[37:01] | Me? No, I didn’t say… | 我 不 我没说过… |
[37:04] | Shut it. | 别说了 |
[37:06] | After the performance. | 表演完再夸 |
[37:08] | Has it started yet? | 还没开始吗 |
[37:13] | Best ribbon dancer in the world! | 她的彩带舞天下第一 |
[37:17] | At least, that’s what she said. | 至少她是这么说的 |
[37:18] | Look away. Look away. | 别看我 别看我 |
[37:20] | No. You can’t, can you? | 不 你已经无法移开目光了 对吧 |
[37:22] | Dad, why does she keep staring at me like… | 老爸 她为什么一直用那种眼神… |
[37:25] | That! | 看着我 |
[37:26] | Try to keep up. | 试着跟上节奏 |
[37:29] | I don’t really know how to dance! | 我真的不大会跳舞 |
[37:30] | Of course you do. All pandas dance. | 你当然会了 熊猫都会跳舞 |
[37:35] | I know what you were thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[37:36] | You do? | 是吗 |
[37:37] | “How can one panda be so beautiful?” | 怎么会有这般美若天仙的熊猫 |
[37:43] | For me? Oh! | 给我的吗 |
[37:47] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[37:48] | – Help me, dads. – Yeah, no, you’re on your own. | -帮帮我 老爸 -不了 靠自己 |
[37:50] | You’re doing great, son. | 跳得很好 儿子 |
[37:53] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[38:08] | Yay, po! | 做得好 阿宝 |
[38:11] | Don’t worry. You’ll get the hang of it. | 别担心 你会掌握要领的 |
[38:15] | I have so much to learn. | 我有太多要学的了 |
[38:25] | Wings of surveillance! | 侦查之翼 |
[38:28] | – Why do you do that? – Do what? | -你为什么要说这种话 -说什么 |
[38:29] | Just because you say “wings of” before something, | 你每次说话加上”之翼”的时候 |
[38:31] | it doesn’t mean that you’re doing a special move. | 你并没有在使什么招数 |
[38:33] | It’s like me saying “antenna of power” | 就和我说”力量之须”一样 |
[38:35] | or “thorax of making sandwiches”. | 或者是”做三明治之胸” |
[38:38] | Wings of disagreement. | 反对之翼 |
[38:40] | There. | 看那里 |
[38:43] | Master Bear, Master Chicken, Master Croc! | 熊大师 公鸡大师 鳄鱼大师 |
[38:45] | What are you doing out here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[38:46] | Jade creatures attacked our villages. | 玉僵尸袭击了我们的村庄 |
[38:48] | We’ve tracked them here. | 我们追踪到了这里 |
[38:49] | Stop! | 停 |
[38:53] | They must be in there. | 他们一定在里面 |
[38:56] | Master Shifu strongly advised us… | 师父强烈建议我们… |
[39:02] | not to engage. | 不要同他们交战 |
[39:04] | – We’ve gotta get in there. – But Master Shifu said… | -我们必须进去 -可师父说了… |
[39:05] | You’re seriously afraid? | 你是害怕了吗 |
[39:06] | Even Master Chicken’s going in there! And he’s a chicken. | 连公鸡大师都进去了 他可是胆小鬼 |
[39:18] | That’s it. I’m going in. | 我受够了 我要进去了 |
[39:20] | Mantis! We have orders not to… | 螳螂 我们有命令在身… |
[39:21] | They need our help! | 我们得帮他们 |
[39:22] | Come on. I’ll go high, you go low. | 快来 我从上方进攻 你从下面 |
[39:24] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[39:26] | Fear the bug! | 见识下你虫爷爷的厉害 |
[39:27] | All right, you little… | 好吧 你这个… |
[39:30] | Hold on, buddy. I’m coming! | 坚持住 兄弟 我来了 |
[39:32] | Antenna of power! Ah! It didn’t work! | 力量之须 不管用 |
[39:34] | Mantis! | 螳螂 |
[39:40] | Mantis? | 螳螂 |
[39:42] | Mantis. | 螳螂 |
[39:56] | Your chi is strong. | 你体内的气很强 |
[39:59] | Just like your friend… | 和你的朋友一样… |
[40:01] | The bug. | 那只小虫子 |
[40:03] | Mantis. | 螳螂 |
[40:13] | Don’t worry, little birdie. | 别担心 小鸟 |
[40:15] | I’ll put your chi to good use… | 我会好好利用你的气的… |
[40:18] | Destroying the Jade palace and everyone in it. | 我将用它毁掉翡翠宫和那里的所有人 |
[40:23] | No! | 不 |
[40:31] | Wings of regret! | 懊悔之翼 |
[40:41] | Oh, yeah. | 好极了 |
[40:42] | First day of panda training! | 熊猫训练第一天 |
[40:43] | All right, flower. | 好了 小花 |
[40:45] | I’m gonna make you bloom. | 我会让你重新绽放 |
[40:50] | Dad. Dad. | 老爸 老爸 |
[40:51] | What? What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 什么事 |
[40:52] | I’m ready for my first day of panda training. | 我已经准备好接受第一天的熊猫训练了 |
[40:54] | – What? – You know, learn to be a panda, | -什么 -就是学做熊猫 |
[40:55] | master chi, save the world! | 掌握气功 拯救世界 |
[40:57] | Pandas sleep till past noon. | 熊猫睡到午后才醒 |
[41:00] | So lesson number one is, “Go back to bed”. | 第一课就是 “回去睡觉” |
[41:04] | Of course! | 遵命 |
[41:07] | Nobody said this was gonna be easy. | 肯定不会是件容易事 |
[41:15] | Did I oversleep? | 我睡过头了吗 |
[41:17] | You sure did. | 绝对睡过了 |
[41:18] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[41:19] | Yeah! Show him, kids! | 给他示范一下 孩子们 |
[41:20] | Can you do this? Can you do that? | 你会这样吗 会这样吗 |
[41:21] | How about this? How about that? | 这个会吗 那这样呢 |
[41:22] | Am I doing it? Is this good? | 我做的对吗 做的好不好 |
[41:26] | I got it! Ka-blam! | 我学会了 |
[41:29] | – Grandma panda, heads up! – Hello! Ow! | -熊猫奶奶 小心 -你们好 啊 |
[41:32] | We better roll. | 我们最好赶紧滚过去 |
[41:34] | Po, lunch time. | 阿宝 吃午饭了 |
[41:43] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[41:44] | You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll. | 你该顺着山坡自然的往下滚 |
[41:47] | Rookie mistake. | 我还是不熟练 |
[41:48] | Dim, Sum, let’s show him how we go uphill! | 阿点 阿心 让他看看我们怎么上山 |
[41:53] | It’s beautiful. | 太厉害了 |
[41:54] | – Snack time. Po! – Whoo-hoo! | -吃点心了 阿宝 -太爽了 |
[41:57] | You can fly? | 你会飞了 |
[41:59] | I’m coming in hot! | 全速前进 |
[42:02] | Get them while they’re cold. | 等凉了再吃吧 |
[42:06] | What are you doing there? | 你们在干什么 |
[42:07] | That food is for Po! | 这是给阿宝做的 |
[42:09] | Throw it in! | 扔进去 |
[42:13] | There, there. That’s it. | 来抱抱 就这样 |
[42:16] | – Feeling relaxed? – Totally. | -感觉放松了吗 -是啊 |
[42:18] | Just let yourself fall into it. | 只要顺其自然 |
[42:20] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[42:26] | I’m fine. I just… | 我没事 我只是… |
[42:27] | There we go. Just let it all out. | 好了 吐出来就好了 |
[42:30] | That’s my boy. | 就这样 |
[42:33] | Get out of there! | 从上面下来 |
[42:38] | My noodles! | 我的面条 |
[42:38] | Leave my noodles alone. | 别碰我的面条 |
[42:44] | Subtle, Po. Very subtle. | 真淘气啊 阿宝 真够淘气的 |
[42:46] | Let me get some of that. | 我也要抱抱 |
[42:49] | Hey, leave my hat alone! | 别咬我的帽子 |
[42:55] | We love noodles! | 我们爱吃面条 |
[42:57] | More noodles! | 还要面条 |
[42:58] | Just like my Po. | 就和阿宝一样 |
[43:04] | What are you guys looking at? | 你们在看什么 |
[43:12] | That’s how we roll! Cannonball! | 我们就是这么滚的 开炮 |
[43:18] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[43:29] | Here, bring it up here. | 来 再高点 |
[43:30] | Mom, look it! Whoa! | 妈妈你看 |
[43:38] | How was that? | 我做得怎么样 |
[43:44] | Now, you try again. But don’t try so hard. | 你再试一次 不过别太用力 |
[43:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[43:54] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[44:04] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢了 老爸 |
[44:06] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[44:07] | You know, just for, you know, | 你知道 就是为了 |
[44:09] | showing me what it feels like… | 教我怎么去过… |
[44:12] | To be a panda. | 熊猫的生活 |
[44:14] | So, when do you think I’ll be ready? | 所以呢 你觉得我什么时候能准备好了 |
[44:17] | Ready? | 准备什么 |
[44:17] | You know, to learn how to master chi. | 学怎么掌握气功 |
[44:20] | Soon. Real soon. | 很快就好了 很快 |
[44:22] | Come on, I wanna show you something else. Come on. | 跟我来 我想给你看样东西 来吧 |
[44:28] | Sorry about the mess. I don’t usually get visitors. | 这里有点乱 我这里不大有人来 |
[44:42] | Is this my Mom? | 这是我妈妈吗 |
[44:51] | I had this done on your 100th day. | 在你百日的时候画的 |
[44:57] | Your Momma couldn’t hold you still. | 你妈妈抱着你的时候 你一直在乱动 |
[45:00] | You nearly ate the paper. | 你差点就把画纸吃了 |
[45:03] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[45:04] | What was she like? | 她什么样 |
[45:07] | She was the total package. | 她很完美 |
[45:12] | Smart, beautiful… | 聪明 美丽… |
[45:15] | Tremendous appetite. | 食量惊人 |
[45:18] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 |
[45:21] | And then, just when I thought I couldn’t get any luckier… | 就在我以为我已经最幸运的时候… |
[45:26] | along you came, my little lotus. | 你出生了 我的小莲花 |
[45:31] | I really had it all. | 那时我真的拥有了一切 |
[45:35] | Until that one moment… | 直到我… |
[45:43] | when I lost everything. | 又失去了一切 |
[46:24] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[46:26] | You don’t have to worry about losing me ever again. | 你再也不用担心失去我了 |
[46:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:40] | Let me get some of that. | 我也要抱抱 |
[46:51] | It’s from the Eastern province! | 从东部来的消息 |
[46:54] | Master Lizard, Master Ox, Master Eagle. | 蜥蜴大师 公牛大师 雄鹰大师 |
[46:59] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[47:00] | In every village from the sea to here… | 自海边直至这里的所有村庄… |
[47:03] | every master in China… | 全中国的所有大师… |
[47:05] | has vanished. | 都消失了 |
[47:06] | Maybe they are all at a party. | 他们可能都去参加聚会了 |
[47:08] | Monkey. | 金猴 |
[47:09] | I didn’t get invited either. | 我也没接到邀请 |
[47:10] | Kai has taken their chi. | 是天煞夺走了他们的气 |
[47:13] | We are all that stand between him… | 只有我们能阻止他毁掉 |
[47:15] | and the knowledge Oogway left in our care. | 乌龟留给我们保管的书卷了 |
[47:19] | The villagers, evacuated? | 村民都疏散了吗 |
[47:21] | Done, Master. | 疏散完毕了 师父 |
[47:23] | – Crane, Mantis? – Still nothing. | -仙鹤和螳螂呢 -还是没有消息 |
[47:25] | Wait. It’s them! | 等等 他们来了 |
[47:31] | No! | 不 |
[47:46] | Kai. | 天煞 |
[47:52] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[47:54] | Very tacky. | 都没多大本事 |
[47:56] | How dare you set foot on these grounds! | 你怎敢涉足这片土地 |
[47:59] | Look at you pathetic fools. | 看看你们这些可悲的傻瓜 |
[48:01] | Groveling at the feet of Oogway the magnificent. | 在伟大的乌龟脚下卑躬屈膝 |
[48:05] | You are not fit to speak his name. | 你没有资格说他的名字 |
[48:08] | I am not fit, little kitten? | 我没有资格吗 小猫咪 |
[48:13] | I fought by his side. | 我曾同他并肩战斗 |
[48:15] | I loved him like a brother. | 曾待他亲如手足 |
[48:18] | And he betrayed me. | 而他却背叛了我 |
[48:25] | Now I will destroy everything he has created! | 如今我要毁灭他所建成的一切 |
[48:30] | Go! | 上 |
[48:52] | How’s that for a little kitten? | 小猫咪这招滋味如何 |
[49:11] | I will not let you destroy Oogway’s memory. | 我不会让你毁掉乌龟的回忆 |
[49:13] | Why not? He destroyed mine. | 为什么不行 他也毁了我的 |
[49:16] | Mantis. | 螳螂 |
[49:17] | It is me, your bestie! | 是我 你的好兄弟 |
[49:25] | Sorry, Tigress! | 抱歉 悍娇虎 |
[49:26] | Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[49:29] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[49:44] | Shifu. | 师父 |
[49:45] | Bring them to me. | 把他们带过来 |
[49:57] | No. | 不 |
[49:58] | You must warn Po. | 你必须去警告阿宝 |
[49:59] | Master, please. | 求你了 师父 |
[50:08] | I will show you the true power of chi, brother. | 让你见识一下气功真正的力量 兄弟 |
[50:15] | No. | 不 |
[50:52] | Oogway, forgive me. | 乌龟 原谅我 |
[50:55] | Hmm. What do you say, Oogway? | 你说什么 乌龟 |
[50:58] | Do you forgive him? | 你原谅他吗 |
[51:00] | You may have destroyed the Jade palace… | 你可以毁掉翡翠宫… |
[51:03] | But you will never succeed. | 但你永远不会得逞 |
[51:06] | There will always be someone to stop you. | 总会有人出来阻止你的 |
[51:10] | Who? The panda? | 谁 那只熊猫吗 |
[51:12] | His chi is strong… | 他体内的气很强 |
[51:14] | But it won’t be enough. | 但还是不足与我为敌 |
[51:17] | – He will meet the same fate as you. – No. | -他会和你一个下场 -不 |
[51:22] | And so will every panda in that village. | 那个村庄里的所有熊猫也一样 |
[51:32] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[51:38] | Po, I hope you’re ready. | 阿宝 我希望你已经准备好了 |
[51:44] | Dance, lotus. Dance. | 跳舞 小莲花 跳起来 |
[51:48] | He’s so handsome. | 小伙子长得真帅 |
[51:52] | That’s a panda hug! | 这才算是熊猫的抱抱 |
[52:01] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[52:39] | Tigress? | 悍娇虎 |
[52:43] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[52:44] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[52:48] | Big stripy baby! | 大花娃娃 |
[52:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[52:52] | Kai attacked the valley. | 天煞袭击了山谷 |
[52:53] | He’s taken every master in China, | 他已经得到了天下所有大师的气 |
[52:55] | including Shifu and the others. | 包括师父和其他人 |
[52:57] | It’s all gone, Po. Everything. Everyone. | 都完了 阿宝 所有东西 所有人 |
[52:59] | Everyone? | 所有人 |
[53:01] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[53:02] | How’s my restaurant? | 我的餐馆怎么样了 |
[53:06] | We’ll talk later. | 等会再说吧 |
[53:07] | And now he’s on his way here. | 如今他已经在往这里来了 |
[53:09] | He’s after you, Po. | 他是来找你的 阿宝 |
[53:11] | He’s after all pandas. | 他是来找所有的熊猫 |
[53:13] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[53:14] | Not long. | 不多了 |
[53:15] | Please, tell me you’ve mastered chi. | 快告诉我你已经掌握气功了 |
[53:18] | – Here, take the baby. – Dad! Dad! | -来 你抱着孩子 -老爸 老爸 |
[53:19] | Okay, who belongs to this one? | 这个是谁家的 |
[53:20] | You need to teach me the secret chi technique now! | 你必须马上教我气功秘诀了 |
[53:22] | No, no, I’m afraid you need more time. | 不 不行 你恐怕还没准备好 |
[53:25] | Everyone, go get your things! Let me help you with that. | 大家都去收拾东西 我来帮你吧 |
[53:27] | I don’t have more time. I need to learn it now! | 我没有时间了 我必须现在就学 |
[53:29] | Sorry, you’re not ready. | 对不起 但你还没有准备好 |
[53:31] | Okay, pack everything! | 所有东西都收拾好 |
[53:32] | – I am ready. – Not quite. | -我已经准备好了 -还没有 |
[53:34] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[53:34] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked. | 我已经一切都按你说的做了 |
[53:36] | I’ve mastered napping, sleeping in, hammocks, | 我已经会了打瞌睡 睡懒觉 睡吊床 |
[53:38] | hot tubs. | 泡热水澡 |
[53:39] | I am totally at one with my panda parts. | 我已经完全在像熊猫一样生活了 |
[53:41] | Now why won’t you show me? | 你为什么还不教我 |
[53:43] | Because I don’t know it! | 因为我压根不会 |
[53:48] | You what? | 什么 |
[53:49] | I don’t know it, okay? No one does. | 我不会 明白了吗 没人会那个 |
[53:52] | Maybe we used to. | 熊猫过去可能会 |
[53:52] | But not anymore. | 但已经失传了 |
[53:56] | You lied? | 你骗了我 |
[53:57] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[54:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:01] | Wh… why? | 为…为什么 |
[54:03] | To save your life! | 为了救你 |
[54:05] | I find out some blade-swinging maniac is coming for you. | 我知道有耍着刀的疯子来追杀你 |
[54:09] | What am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[54:10] | Just let that happen? | 就放任不管吗 |
[54:12] | Yes! I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 没错 我是神龙大侠 |
[54:14] | Facing maniacs, that’s my job! | 对付疯子就是我的职责所在 |
[54:17] | But because of you, I left the valley unprotected. | 但是因为你 我丢下山谷不管 |
[54:20] | I left my friends unprotected! | 丢下我的朋友们 |
[54:22] | And now they’re all… | 现在他们都… |
[54:24] | They’re all… | 他们都… |
[54:25] | And you would have been, too. | 你也会落得同样的下场 |
[54:28] | I lost you once. | 我曾失去过你 |
[54:31] | I am not going to lose you again. | 我不会再次失去你 |
[54:34] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[54:41] | You just did. | 你刚刚已经失去我了 |
[54:54] | Mom! Pick me! | 妈妈 抱着我 |
[55:03] | Po, I’m so worried for you… | 阿宝 我好担心你… |
[55:05] | That I can’t even enjoy being right about everything. | 我都没法为我自始至终都是对的而得意了 |
[55:07] | Now run, run, run, | 现在赶紧跑 |
[55:08] | as fast as those chubby legs can go! | 迈开你的小胖腿 能跑多快是多快 |
[55:10] | Run? There’s nowhere to run. | 逃跑 已经无处可逃了 |
[55:12] | But what are you going to do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[55:14] | I’m gonna stay, and fight that monster. | 我要留下来 和那个混蛋决一死战 |
[55:17] | Po, he may be a monster, | 阿宝 他或许是个混蛋 |
[55:18] | but he’s still your father. | 但他毕竟还是你爸爸 |
[55:20] | Not him. Kai! | 不是他 是天煞 |
[55:23] | No! | 不要 |
[56:08] | Hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[56:10] | No, I… not really. | 不…不大饿 |
[56:12] | Well, maybe just one. | 吃一个也行 |
[56:15] | You know, you weren’t the only one who was lying. | 你要知道 你不是唯一一个说谎的人 |
[56:20] | I didn’t really come along | 我不只是因为 |
[56:22] | because I was worried Po would go hungry. | 担心阿宝饿肚子才跟过来的 |
[56:25] | I was worried about you. | 我是担心你 |
[56:27] | Worried that I’d go hungry? | 担心我会饿肚子吗 |
[56:28] | No. | 不 |
[56:30] | I was worried you’d steal Po from me. | 我担心你会把阿宝从我身边夺走 |
[56:32] | I’d what? | 什么 |
[56:33] | I know. That was crazy. | 我知道 我想多了 |
[56:37] | But I realize having you in Po’s life | 但我意识到让你进入阿宝的生活 |
[56:40] | doesn’t mean less for me. | 并非我的损失 |
[56:43] | It means more for Po. | 而是阿宝的收获 |
[56:47] | Well, I’m not in his life. | 他的生活中已经没有我的位置 |
[56:51] | Not anymore. | 他不再要我了 |
[56:52] | Your son got mad at you. | 你的儿子生你的气了 |
[56:55] | Welcome to parenthood. | 体会到当家长的难处了吧 |
[56:56] | You don’t understand. I lied to him. | 你不明白 我骗了他 |
[57:00] | He’ll never forgive me. | 他永远不会原谅我 |
[57:01] | I lied to him for 20 years. | 我骗了他二十年 |
[57:04] | He still thinks he came from an egg. | 他还以为自己是从蛋里孵出来的 |
[57:06] | Sometimes, we do the wrong things | 有些时候 我们会做错事 |
[57:09] | for the right reasons. | 但都是出于好意 |
[57:19] | Look. | 听着 |
[57:20] | He’s hurt. | 他很受伤 |
[57:22] | He’s confused. | 他很迷茫 |
[57:24] | And he still has to save the world. | 而且还要拯救世界 |
[57:28] | He needs both his dads. | 他需要我们 |
[57:49] | This isn’t going to work. | 这么做没有用 |
[57:50] | It has to. | 一定会有用的 |
[57:52] | You’re not thinking straight. | 你没有想清楚 |
[57:53] | – I am! – You’re not. | -我有 -你没有 |
[57:54] | – I am! – No. | -我有 -你没有 |
[57:55] | – Yes, I am. – No. | -我真的有 -你没有 |
[57:57] | I’ve seen Kai. | 我见过天煞 |
[57:59] | I’ve seen what he can do. | 我见识过他的能耐 |
[58:00] | But he hasn’t seen what I can do. | 但他没见识过我的能耐 |
[58:06] | The Wuxi finger hold? | 悟习铁指扣吗 |
[58:09] | It’s my best move. | 我最厉害的一招 |
[58:10] | I just have to get to Kai, | 我只需要找到天煞 |
[58:11] | grab his finger and then skadoosh! | 抓住他的手指 然后出招 |
[58:13] | Back to the Spirit Realm. | 他就回灵界了 |
[58:14] | He has an army of Jade Warriors. | 他有一队玉战士 |
[58:16] | Everything they see, he sees. | 它们所见之事都逃不过他的法眼 |
[58:18] | So there’s no sneaking up on him. | 所以不可能偷偷接近他 |
[58:20] | You will never get close enough. | 你不可能靠他足够近 |
[58:21] | It’s gonna work! | 这会成功的 |
[58:25] | He can only be stopped by a master of Chi. | 只有气功大师才能阻止他 |
[58:27] | Oh, you sound just like Shifu with the, “Chi, Chi, Chi.” | 你听上去就像师父 满口气气气 |
[58:30] | “Chi this. Chi that.” “Chi, Chi, Chi!” | 这个气 那个气 气气气 |
[58:32] | I’m not a master of Chi, okay? | 我不是气功大师 |
[58:34] | I don’t know if I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 我不知道自己是否真是神龙大侠 |
[58:35] | I don’t even know if I’m a panda! | 我甚至不知道自己是不是只熊猫 |
[58:37] | I don’t know who I am! | 我不知道自己是谁 |
[58:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[58:42] | There’s no way I can stop him and his army. | 我根本无法阻止他和他的手下 |
[58:49] | Unless you had an army of your own. | 除非你也有自己的军队 |
[58:55] | You? | 你吗 |
[58:56] | Not just me. | 不仅仅是我 |
[58:58] | Us. | 是我们 |
[59:00] | All of us. | 我们大家 |
[59:10] | I finally found my son, after all these years. | 经过这么多年 我终于找到了我的儿子 |
[59:15] | It’s going to take a lot more than the end of the world… | 即使是世界末日也不可能 |
[59:17] | to keep us apart. | 让我们分离 |
[59:19] | But you don’t even know kung fu. | 但你们一点功夫都不懂 |
[59:21] | Then you will teach us. | 那你就来教我们 |
[59:23] | What? I can’t teach you kung fu. | 什么 我教不了你们功夫 |
[59:26] | I couldn’t even teach Tigress. | 我连悍娇虎都教不了 |
[59:28] | And she already knows kung fu! | 而她本来就懂功夫 |
[59:32] | Po, I know | 阿宝 我知道 |
[59:34] | I’m the last guy you wanna trust right now. | 你现在不会信任我 |
[59:37] | But you gotta believe me. | 但你得相信我 |
[59:39] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到 |
[59:41] | We can learn kung fu. | 我们可以学功夫 |
[59:43] | We can be just like you! | 我们可以像你一样 |
[59:47] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[59:49] | – “We can do this”? – No! | -我们可以做到 -不是 |
[59:51] | – “We can learn kung fu”? – After that! | -我们可以学功夫 -后面一句 |
[59:52] | Uh… “We can be just like you”? | 我们可以像你一样 |
[59:54] | – Yes! – We can? | -没错 -我们真可以吗 |
[59:56] | No! You can’t! | 不 你们做不到 |
[59:59] | But you don’t have to be! | 但你们不需要像我一样 |
[1:00:01] | That’s what Shifu meant. | 这才是师父的真意 |
[1:00:03] | I don’t have to turn you into me. | 我不需要把你们变成我 |
[1:00:04] | I have to turn you into you! | 而是要把你们变成你们 |
[1:00:07] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这话说不通啊 |
[1:00:09] | I know! | 我知道 |
[1:00:11] | Thanks, dads. | 谢谢 爸爸们 |
[1:00:12] | You’re welcome? | 不客气 |
[1:00:14] | I’m gonna do something I never thought I’d be able to do. | 我要做一件从未想过自己能做到的事 |
[1:00:17] | I’m gonna teach kung fu. | 我要教功夫了 |
[1:00:21] | You guys, your real strength comes from | 各位 你们真正的强大在于 |
[1:00:23] | being the best “You” You can be. | 成为最好的自我 |
[1:00:25] | So who are you? | 所以 你们是谁 |
[1:00:26] | What are you good at? | 你们擅长什么 |
[1:00:28] | What do you love? | 你们喜欢什么 |
[1:00:29] | What makes you, “You”? | 是什么让你们独一无二 |
[1:00:33] | Yes, good. Good. Again. | 对 好 好 再来 |
[1:00:39] | Good. Again. | 好 再来 |
[1:00:41] | Good, good, good. Again. | 好好好 再来 |
[1:00:45] | Stripy baby! Stripy baby! | 花娃娃 花娃娃 |
[1:00:48] | Faster, faster! Twirl those ribbons! | 再快点 再快点 彩带绕起来 |
[1:00:51] | Hug that log, you! | 你 抱住木桩 |
[1:00:52] | Hug that log like it’s the last time | 像是最后一次告别那样 |
[1:00:54] | you’re ever gonna hug it goodbye forever. | 紧紧抱住它 |
[1:00:56] | Higher! And a little more to the left this time. | 再高点 这次再往左一点 |
[1:00:58] | You can do it! | 你能行 |
[1:01:02] | I don’t wanna see any of these hit the ground! | 我不想看到任何包子落地 |
[1:01:16] | Wait, wait, stripy baby! | 等等 花娃娃 |
[1:01:19] | Good! Try it with this. | 好 用这个试试 |
[1:01:22] | Now try it with these! | 现在用这个试试 |
[1:01:29] | Good! Now try it with these. | 好 再用这个试试 |
[1:02:05] | They are ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[1:02:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:11] | Okay, pay attention because I’m only gonna go over this ten more times. | 大家注意 我只会再重复十遍 |
[1:02:15] | The only entrance to the village is here. | 村子唯一的入口在这里 |
[1:02:18] | The dumpling squadron will take position here… | 包子小队在这里待命 |
[1:02:20] | While the cookie squadron will take position here. | 饼干小队在这里待命 |
[1:02:23] | Now, on my signal, the two squadrons will… | 听我号令 这两支小队将… |
[1:02:28] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:30] | The noodle squadron will… | 面条小队将… |
[1:02:36] | Okay. Anyway, the important thing to remember | 好 总之一定要记住 |
[1:02:38] | is that this is the spot where… | 这个地点就是… |
[1:02:43] | Okay, I saw that coming. | 好吧 不出我所料 |
[1:02:45] | If you only remember one thing, | 牢记一件事 |
[1:02:46] | it’s distract the jombies… | 分散玉僵尸的注意 |
[1:02:48] | Until I get close enough to put a wuxi finger hold on Kai. | 直到我足够靠近天煞使出悟习铁指扣 |
[1:02:51] | – You got it? – Yeah! | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[1:02:54] | Pandas on three! One, two three, pan…! | 我数三声 一 二 三 熊 |
[1:02:56] | You guys… never mind, I’ll teach you that later. | 各位 算了 我待会再教这个 |
[1:03:34] | I wish I could have taught you this, son. | 我真希望我可以教你这个 儿子 |
[1:03:38] | It’s okay, dad. I’m… | 没关系 爸 我 |
[1:03:47] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:04:13] | Wow! | 老天 |
[1:04:15] | That’s what I call a dramatic entrance! | 这就是我说的闪亮登场 |
[1:04:21] | Ha-ha! You must be the Dragon Warrior. | 你一定就是神龙大侠 |
[1:04:24] | And you must be Kai! | 你一定就是天煞了 |
[1:04:27] | Beast of vengeance, maker of widows! | 复仇凶兽 寡妇制造者 |
[1:04:31] | Yes! Finally! Thank you! | 没错 总算有人认识我 谢谢 |
[1:04:34] | Almost makes me wanna spare your life. | 让我都想饶你一命了 |
[1:04:36] | Oh, you wanna spare me? | 你要饶我一命吗 |
[1:04:38] | How about you spare me the Chit-chat? | 要不你省省你的废话 |
[1:04:40] | All right? Let’s do this. | 怎样 来切磋一下 |
[1:04:42] | I’m going to take your Chi… | 我要夺走你的气 |
[1:04:44] | Then the Chi of every panda in the… | 接着是所有熊猫的气 |
[1:04:47] | Oh! Chit-chat! | 又说废话 |
[1:04:48] | – In this… – Chitty-Chitty chat-chat. | -这个… -废话废话废话 |
[1:04:50] | – In… – Chat, chat, chat. | -这… -废话话话话 |
[1:04:52] | – In the… – Chit-chat! | -这个… -废话 |
[1:04:53] | Oh, you pudgy little… | 你个小胖子 |
[1:05:00] | Round them all up. | 包围他们 |
[1:05:17] | Oh, no. It’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[1:05:18] | You guys have all been turned green! | 你们都被变绿了 |
[1:05:20] | Except for you, Mantis. You were already green. | 除了你 螳螂 你本来就是绿的 |
[1:05:25] | – Now? – Wait for the signal. | -现在呢 -等待指令 |
[1:05:29] | Here we go! | 开始了 |
[1:05:41] | Dumpling squad! | 包子小队 |
[1:05:43] | Ready? Go time! | 准备好了吗 上 |
[1:05:45] | – Belly! – Gong! | -肚皮 -功 |
[1:05:50] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[1:05:51] | Yeah! Whoo! We did it! Whoo-hoo! | 我们成功了 太好了 |
[1:05:53] | Sorry, Crane. | 抱歉 仙鹤 |
[1:06:02] | Spring roll squad! Time for some takeout! | 春卷小队 外卖时间到 |
[1:06:13] | Over here, Mr. Jombie! | 过来呀 玉僵尸先生 |
[1:06:21] | I don’t know who you are, either. | 我也不知道你是谁 |
[1:06:23] | Noodle squad! | 面条小队 |
[1:06:28] | Get ready to dance… | 准备与危险 |
[1:06:30] | with danger! | 共舞吧 |
[1:06:35] | Oh, sweet! | 真棒 |
[1:06:48] | Stripy baby! | 花娃娃 |
[1:06:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:06:55] | – Do it. – You’re mean! | -揍他 -你真坏 |
[1:07:03] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:07:10] | Fire in the hole! | 朝嘴里开火 |
[1:07:12] | Yes! | 很好 |
[1:07:13] | All right, kids! | 很好 孩子们 |
[1:07:15] | You got it, guys! | 大家干得漂亮 |
[1:07:20] | Oh, no! Master Shifu! | 不 是师父 |
[1:07:23] | I can’t hit Shifu! | 我不能打师父 |
[1:07:27] | I can! | 我可以 |
[1:07:28] | And so can I. | 我也可以 |
[1:07:31] | Double-dad defense! | 双老爹防御 |
[1:07:33] | – Left, dad! – Right, dad! | -爸爸 左 -爸爸 右 |
[1:07:34] | Thanks, dad! | 谢谢 爸 |
[1:07:36] | Back at you, dad. | 到你那边了 爸 |
[1:07:37] | We’ve got this, son! | 我们来搞定 儿子 |
[1:07:39] | Go, dads! | 上啊 爸爸们 |
[1:07:47] | We got them now. | 我们拖住他们了 |
[1:07:48] | Stop. Stop! Enough! | 停 停 够了 |
[1:07:53] | Get out… | 走开 |
[1:07:58] | Let’s finish this. | 我们来做个了结吧 |
[1:08:01] | That’s our boy! | 是我们的儿子 |
[1:08:18] | Sorry, buddy. Gotta send you back to the Spirit Realm. | 抱歉 哥们 得把你送回灵界 |
[1:08:22] | Skadoosh! | 接招吧 |
[1:08:25] | Okay, that didn’t work. Let me try one more time. | 不管用 我再试一次 |
[1:08:28] | Skadoosh! Skadoosh. Skadoosh. Skadoo… what the…? | 接招吧 接招吧 怎么回事 |
[1:08:31] | Hold on, wait! It’s working. | 等等 生效了 |
[1:08:34] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:08:40] | No, it’s not. | 其实没有用 |
[1:08:42] | Did ’ogway teach you that little trick? | 是乌龟教你这个小把戏的吗 |
[1:08:45] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[1:08:46] | It only works on mortals. | 这招只对凡人有用 |
[1:08:48] | And I am a Spirit Warrior. | 而我是灵界武士 |
[1:08:52] | Come! | 回来 |
[1:09:39] | Son! | 儿子 |
[1:09:40] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[1:09:44] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[1:09:45] | I’m sorry. Run. Run! | 抱歉 快跑 快跑啊 |
[1:10:02] | This was the one destined to stop me? | 这就是那个注定要阻止我的人吗 |
[1:10:06] | I will have his Chi… | 我将夺走他的气 |
[1:10:09] | And then all of theirs! | 然后夺走他们所有人的气 |
[1:10:26] | And you… | 而你 |
[1:10:30] | You really thought you could | 你真以为你可以 |
[1:10:31] | send me back to the Spirit Realm? | 把我送回灵界吗 |
[1:10:40] | You are just a stupid mortal. | 你只是个愚蠢的凡人罢了 |
[1:10:43] | It only works on mortals. | 这招只对凡人有用 |
[1:10:48] | You’re right. I can’t send you there. | 你说得对 我不能送走你 |
[1:10:51] | But I can take you there. | 但我可以带你一起去 |
[1:10:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:10:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:57] | – Po! – Son! | -阿宝 -儿子 |
[1:11:00] | Skadoosh. | 接招吧 |
[1:11:01] | Son! | 儿子 |
[1:11:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:11:28] | Where’s Po? | 阿宝去哪里了 |
[1:11:29] | He took Kai away. He saved us. | 他带走了天煞 他救了我们 |
[1:11:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:35] | He saved us, but who’s saving him? | 他救了我们 可谁来救他呢 |
[1:11:45] | The Spirit Realm. It worked! | 是灵界 我成功了 |
[1:11:47] | Get off me, you… | 放开我 你 |
[1:11:50] | You brought me back? | 你带我回来了 |
[1:11:53] | Don’t blame me. | 这可不怪我 |
[1:11:53] | I tried to finish this in the regular realm. | 我曾试图在凡界了结一切 |
[1:11:55] | Then we’ll finish it here! | 那我们就在这里做个了断 |
[1:12:31] | Come on, son. Fight! | 儿子 上啊 战斗啊 |
[1:12:41] | We have to help him. | 我们得帮他 |
[1:12:44] | We have to help him! | 我们得帮他 |
[1:12:45] | Okay. Everyone gather around. | 好 所有人都过来 |
[1:12:46] | That’s it. Come in close. Come on. | 对了 再靠近点 快 |
[1:12:48] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[1:12:58] | Po… | 阿宝 |
[1:13:00] | You taught us who we were meant to be. | 你让我们知道自己究竟是谁 |
[1:13:06] | A father. | 一位父亲 |
[1:13:12] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[1:13:14] | A dumpling kicker. | 一个踢包子大侠 |
[1:13:15] | A lethal fighting machine. | 一台致命的战斗机器 |
[1:13:17] | A hugger. | 一个拥抱者 |
[1:13:20] | A nunchuck Chick. | 一个双节棍女孩 |
[1:13:23] | Stripy baby. | 花娃娃 |
[1:13:26] | A family. | 一个家人 |
[1:13:57] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[1:14:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:14:15] | I’ve been asking the same question. | 我也一直在问同一个问题 |
[1:14:22] | Am I the son of a panda? | 我是熊猫的儿子 |
[1:14:24] | The son of a goose? | 一只鹅的儿子 |
[1:14:26] | A student? | 一位学生 |
[1:14:28] | A teacher? | 还是一位老师 |
[1:14:31] | Turns out… | 结果 |
[1:14:33] | I’m all of them. | 这些都是我 |
[1:14:43] | I am the Dragon Warrior. | 我是神龙大侠 |
[1:14:47] | Get it? See the giant dragon? | 懂了吗 看到这条巨龙了吗 |
[1:14:51] | Get ready to feel the thunder. | 准备承受雷霆吧 |
[1:14:54] | This is awesome! | 太棒了 |
[1:15:21] | Belly gong. | 肚皮功 |
[1:15:24] | Butt slap. | 神龙摆尾 |
[1:15:28] | Perhaps a bit of lunch. | 要不来点午饭 |
[1:15:29] | Because I’m starving. | 因为我饿扁了 |
[1:15:51] | Let’s do this! | 来试试这个 |
[1:15:56] | Heads up! | 当心 |
[1:16:12] | It took me 500 years to take Oogway’s Chi. | 我花了五百年才得到乌龟的气 |
[1:16:16] | I will have yours if it takes me 500 more. | 如果再给我五百年我就能得到你的 |
[1:16:20] | Chitty-Chitty chat-chat. | 一通废话 |
[1:16:21] | Chit-chat. | 废话 |
[1:16:33] | You want my Chi so bad… | 你这么想要我的气 |
[1:16:36] | Then take it. | 那就拿去吧 |
[1:16:44] | Yes. | 很好 |
[1:16:46] | The power is mine. | 力量是我的了 |
[1:16:51] | Wait. No. It’s too much. | 等等 不 太多了 |
[1:16:53] | That’s too much! No! | 太多了 不 |
[1:17:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:14] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[1:17:23] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[1:17:24] | Bestie! | 太好了 |
[1:17:25] | I’m still green! It didn’t work! | 我还是绿的 这没用 |
[1:17:27] | Oh, wait. That’s my normal green. | 等等 我本来就这么绿 |
[1:17:29] | Greeny baby! | 绿娃娃 |
[1:17:30] | Not a baby. Not a baby! | 不是娃娃 不是娃娃 |
[1:17:33] | Antenna of fear! | 恐惧之须 |
[1:17:35] | What about Po? | 阿宝呢 |
[1:17:36] | Have you seen Po? | 你们见到阿宝了吗 |
[1:17:37] | No. He’s not here? | 没有 他不在这里吗 |
[1:17:39] | Po? Po? | 阿宝 阿宝 |
[1:17:42] | Why isn’t he back? | 为什么他没回来 |
[1:17:54] | Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[1:17:56] | Oogway? Whoa! | 乌龟 天哪 |
[1:18:02] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[1:18:04] | You are extra shiny. | 你更闪亮了 |
[1:18:06] | As are you. | 你也一样 |
[1:18:07] | I know, right? It’s like the best cape ever. | 没错吧 头一次披这么棒的披风 |
[1:18:09] | When I run with it, then it looks really cool. | 跑动起来效果真心酷 |
[1:18:11] | It suits you. You’ve grown. | 很适合你 你成长了 |
[1:18:14] | Yep. I gotta lay off the panda buffet. | 是啊 快把熊猫自助餐吃关门了 |
[1:18:16] | Grown up… | 长大了 |
[1:18:19] | As I hoped you would | 就像我给你父亲传信时 |
[1:18:20] | when I sent the message to your father. | 所期望的那样 |
[1:18:24] | You sent the universe mail. Whoa! | 原来来自上天的消息是你送的 |
[1:18:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:18:28] | Because the universe needed you. | 因为这个世界需要你 |
[1:18:31] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:18:33] | You finally became the panda you were always meant to be. | 你终于成为命中注定的那只熊猫了 |
[1:18:38] | But, how’d you know I could? | 但你怎么知道我可以 |
[1:18:40] | On the first day we met… | 在我们相遇的第一天 |
[1:18:42] | I saw the future of kung fu. | 我看见了功夫的未来 |
[1:18:48] | And the past. | 和过去 |
[1:18:53] | I saw the panda who could unite them both. | 我看到能将它们融合的熊猫 |
[1:18:57] | That is why I chose you, Po. | 这就是我选中你的理由 阿宝 |
[1:19:00] | Both sides of a Yin and Yang. | 你拥有阴阳两面 |
[1:19:04] | And my true successor. | 是我真正的继承者 |
[1:19:10] | Me? I can’t take that. | 我 我不能收 |
[1:19:13] | Just take it. | 收下吧 |
[1:19:15] | I have a bigger one. | 我有个更大的 |
[1:19:18] | I mean, you’re enlightened and everything. I’m just… | 您拥有无穷的智慧 而我只是… |
[1:19:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:19:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:19:37] | Now what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:19:39] | You tell me. | 你决定 |
[1:19:41] | No. Oogway, don’t go! | 不 乌龟 别走 |
[1:19:43] | I’m not going anywhere. I live here. | 我哪也不去 我住在这里 |
[1:19:47] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[1:19:49] | It’s you who must decide whether to stay or go. | 是你要决定留下还是离开 |
[1:19:54] | Wait. I can go back? | 等等 我可以回去吗 |
[1:19:55] | Who knows? I’ve never tried. | 谁知道呢 我从没试过 |
[1:20:25] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[1:20:28] | You can fly! | 你可以飞 |
[1:20:35] | Dad. Dad. | 爸 爸 |
[1:20:37] | Dads! | 爸爸们 |
[1:20:38] | Son! | 儿子 |
[1:20:42] | Don’t you go disappearing in petals ever again. | 再也不许从花瓣里消失了 |
[1:20:45] | We thought we lost you. | 我们以为我们失去你了 |
[1:20:47] | No, you saved me. | 不 你们救了我 |
[1:20:50] | You all did. | 大家救了我 |
[1:20:53] | Now, come on over here! | 快过来 |
[1:20:56] | Hugs! | 抱一抱 |
[1:21:00] | Master Shifu! | 师父 |
[1:21:02] | The student has truly become the tea… | 学生真正变成了老… |
[1:21:05] | Wait. Where did you get that? | 等等 你从哪里得到这个的 |
[1:21:07] | Oh, this. Oogway gave it to me in the Spirit Realm. | 这个啊 乌龟在灵界给我的 |
[1:21:11] | Of course he did. | 果然是他 |
[1:21:12] | I think I mastered Chi. | 我觉得我掌握气功了 |
[1:21:16] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[1:21:19] | Can you teach me? | 你可以教我吗 |
[1:21:24] | Ready! | 准备好了 |
[1:21:54] | Monkey, help me! | 金猴 帮帮我 |
[1:21:56] | Greeny baby! | 绿娃娃 |
[1:21:57] | Get ’em off me! | 放开我 |
[1:22:06] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[1:22:17] | Skadoosh. | 接招吧 |
[1:22:26] | Panda asthma. | 熊猫哮喘 |