英文名称:L A Confidential
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Come to Los Angeles. | 到洛杉矶来吧! |
[00:29] | The sun shines bright. | 这儿阳光普照 |
[00:31] | The beaches are wide and inviting. | 海滩宽广迷人 |
[00:33] | And the orange groves stretch as far as the eye can see. | 橘子园一望无际 |
[00:38] | There are jobs aplenty. | 就业机会多多 |
[00:39] | Land is cheap. | 土地价格低 |
[00:41] | Every workingman can have his own house. | 每个人都可以拥有自己的房子 |
[00:44] | And inside every house, a happy all-American family. | 每栋房子都住着快乐的一家人 |
[00:48] | You can have all this. | 你可以享有这一切 |
[00:50] | And who knows? | 更棒是… |
[00:52] | You could even be discovered… | 你可许会被星探挖掘 |
[00:54] | …become a movie star, | 一举成为大明星 |
[00:55] | or at least see one. | 或碰上大明星 |
[00:57] | Life is good in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶一切都很好 |
[01:00] | It’s paradise on earth. | 有如人间天堂一般… |
[01:04] | That’s what they tell you, anyway. | 以上说法纯属推销广告 |
[01:07] | Because they’re selling an image. | 透过影视媒体 |
[01:09] | They’re selling it through movies, radio and television. | 加强这种好印象 |
[01:13] | In the hit show, Badge of Honor, | 就像是热门连续剧《警网群英》 |
[01:15] | the L.A. cops walk on water… | 洛城警探个个神勇非凡 |
[01:17] | …as they keep the city clean of crooks. | 所有歹徒闻风丧胆 |
[01:19] | You’d think this place was the Garden of Eden. | 没错 你会觉得这儿简直是伊甸园一般 |
[01:23] | But there’s trouble in paradise… | 但即使是天堂 也会有败类 |
[01:25] | …and his name is Meyer Harris Cohen, | 有个败类叫麦尔哈里斯.柯汉 |
[01:28] | Mickey C, to his fans. | 爱戴他的人则称呼他 米奇C |
[01:30] | Local L.A. color to the nth degree. | 一个使洛城蒙羞的人物 |
[01:33] | And his number one bodyguard… | 以及他的头号保镖 |
[01:36] | …Johnny Stompanato. | 钱宁史当.巴那多 |
[01:37] | Mickey C’s the head of organized crime in these parts. | 米奇是洛城黑社会的总把子 |
[01:40] | He runs dope, rackets and prostitution. | 旗下行业淫毒偷抢骗一应俱全 |
[01:44] | He kills a dozen people a year. | 一年总得干掉十来个人 |
[01:46] | And the dapper little gent does it in style. | 而且手法永远不落俗套 |
[01:49] | And every time his picture’s on the front page… | 每次他的照片一上头版 |
[01:53] | …it’s a black eye for the image of Los Angeles. | 就使得洛城的形象大为受损 |
[01:56] | Because how can organized crime exist… | 这种知法犯法的黑道血拼 |
[01:59] | …in the city with the best police force in the world? | 怎能发生在警力雄厚的洛城? |
[02:02] | Something has to be done. | 该是有人出手的时候了 |
[02:04] | But nothing too original, because, | 只不过手法无啥新意 |
[02:05] | hey, this is Hollywood. | 谁叫这里是专炒冷饭的好莱坞 |
[02:07] | What worked for Al Capone would work for the Mickster. | 米奇柯汉的下场就像其它教父 |
[02:10] | Mr. Cohen, you’re under arrest. | 柯汉先生你被捕了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1673个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:297个,六级词汇:165个,GRE词汇:192个,托福词汇:243个,考研词汇:325个,专四词汇:277个,专八词汇:57个, 所有生词标注共:595个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:12] | Nonpayment of federal income tax. | 罪名是”逃漏综合所得税” |
[02:15] | But all is not well. | 可是情况并未好转 |
[02:17] | Sending Mickey up has created a vacuum. | 把米奇送进牢里 使得总把子的位子空出来了 |
[02:19] | And it’s only a matter of time before someone with balls of brass | 早晚总会有个不怕死的想接手所有地盘 |
[02:23] | tries to fill it. | 想要取而代之 |
[02:25] | ” Remember, dear readers… | 敬告各位亲爱的读者 |
[02:28] | …you heard it here first… | 第一手的独家秘间 绝对机密! |
[02:31] | …off the record…on the q.t…and very…Hush-Hush.” | 只有收录在这本…嘘嘘杂志 |
[02:41] | (米奇黑牢秘辛 好莱坞女同性恋) | |
[02:48] | (警员:巴德怀特) | |
[02:58] | You’re like Santa Claus with that list. | 你跟圣诞老公公一样全照着那张名单 |
[03:00] | Except everyone on it’s been naughty. | 只不过在你名单上的全是些烂人! |
[03:04] | Guy’s been out of Q two weeks. | 他才刚出狱半个月 |
[03:07] | Leave it for later. | 以后再处理吧 |
[03:09] | We’ve got to pick up the booze and get it to the station. | 我们还得去替大伙买酒呢 |
[03:14] | Hollywood, this is 6-Adam-7. | 好莱坞分局 这里是6A7车 |
[03:16] | Have Central send a prowler to 4216 Evergreen. | 请总局派车到常春路4216号 |
[03:20] | Parole violation: assault arising from a family dispute. | 有假释犯因家庭纠纷出手伤人 |
[03:23] | We won’t be here. They’ll see him. | 我们不会留在现场 |
[03:35] | Quit whining! | 别哭了… |
[03:36] | Quit whining all the time! It makes me sick! | 别一天到晚哭哭啼啼的 |
[03:37] | Shut up! | 搞得我烦死了 闭嘴! |
[03:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊? |
[03:57] | The ghost of Christmas past. | 圣诞夜的昔日鬼魂 |
[04:00] | Dance with a man for a change? | 换个男的跟你玩玩吧! |
[04:01] | What are you, a smart ass? | 你是哪儿来的瘪三? |
[04:16] | You’ll be out in a year and a half. | 你关个一年半就可以出来了 |
[04:18] | I’ll get cozy with your parole officer. | 我会请人在牢里好好照顾你 |
[04:21] | You touch her again, | 只要你敢再碰她 |
[04:22] | I’ll have you violated on a kiddies rapper beef. | 我会告你强奸未成年少女 |
[04:27] | You know what they do to kiddies rappers in Quentin. | 想知道牢里怎么照顾这种人? |
[04:39] | You have someplace you can go? | 你有地方可以去吗? |
[04:42] | Go get yourself fixed up. | 去找个地方安顿下来 |
[04:48] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[04:50] | Merry Christmas, ma’am. | 圣诞快乐 夫人 |
[04:51] | Let’s go, Bud. | 走吧! |
[04:53] | The guys will be waiting. | 大伙一定在等我们了 |
[04:56] | (杰克.文生 警官) | |
[04:59] | What do you do on Badge of Honor? | 你在警网群英扮演什么角色? |
[05:01] | I’m the technical advisor. | 我是技术顾问 |
[05:04] | I teach Brett Chase how to walk and talk like a cop. | 我教男主角怎么演才会像警察 |
[05:08] | Brett Chase doesn’t walk and talk like you. | 可是他演得并不像你 |
[05:10] | That’s because he’s the television version. | 他演的是电视精华版 |
[05:13] | America isn’t ready for the real me. | 美国人暂时还受不了真实版 |
[05:16] | Is it true you’re the one who arrested Bob Mitchum? | 你真是逮捕劳勃米契的人? |
[05:18] | Badge of Honor guys pretend. | 那些演员很喜欢演员警 |
[05:21] | But being the real thing must be a thrill. | 当真的警察一定很刺激吧! |
[05:23] | Why don’t we go someplace quiet? | 我们何不找个安静的地方 |
[05:26] | I’ll give you the lowdown on Mitchum. | 听听我如何破案的故事 |
[05:28] | Big V. Jack Vincennes. | 大文 杰克文生 |
[05:31] | – May I have this dance? – Of course. | – 可以让给我吗? – 当然可以 |
[05:33] | This is Sid Hudgens with Hush-Hush magazine. | 凯伦 这位是嘘嘘杂志的席德哈金斯 |
[05:35] | Hello, Karen. | 你好!凯伦 |
[05:37] | Hello yourself. | 好你个头 |
[05:40] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事啊? |
[05:41] | We did a piece, “Ingenue Dikes in Hollywood.” | 我们有篇好莱坞女同性恋的报导 |
[05:43] | Her name got mentioned. | 提到了她的名字 |
[05:45] | Jackie-boy… | 喂 杰克 |
[05:47] | …a friend just sold some reefer to Matt Reynolds. | 我有个朋友卖了些大麻给麦特雷诺 |
[05:49] | He’s tripping the light fantastic with Tammy Jordan. | 他目前在泰米乔登家里 |
[05:54] | Sorry, I lost you for a second, Sid. | 对不起!我刚刚没注意听 |
[05:56] | Contract players, Metro. | 大都会影业旗下的两位演员 |
[05:58] | You pinch them, I do a nice feature next issue. | 你逮捕他们 我下一期杂志就好好捧捧你 |
[06:01] | Plus the usual $50 cash. | 照样外加五十元现金 |
[06:02] | No, I need another $50. | 不行 这次得多加五十才行 |
[06:03] | Two $20’s for two patrolmen, | 两名警察各二十元 |
[06:05] | a dime for the Hollywood Station watch commander. | 剩下十元给好莱坞分局的值日警官 |
[06:07] | Jackie, it’s Christmas. | 杰克 圣诞夜嘛 |
[06:10] | No, it’s not. It’s felony possession of marijuana. | 不 不是 是非法持有大麻 |
[06:15] | Actually, it’s circulation 36,000 and climbing. | 事实上是发行量突破三万六 而且一路往上窜升 |
[06:19] | There’s no telling where this will go. | 没有人知道会红到什么地步 |
[06:20] | Radio, television. | 电台・电视都有可能 |
[06:22] | Once you whet the public’s appetite for the truth, | 只要把大众求知的胃口养大了 |
[06:24] | the sky’s the limit. | 自然鸿运当头 挡都挡不住 |
[06:26] | (艾德.艾斯利 警官) | |
[06:31] | Sergeant Ed Exley, | 艾德艾斯利警官 |
[06:32] | son of the legendary Preston Exley. | 传奇英雄普瑞斯顿.艾斯利之子 |
[06:34] | Must be a hard act to follow. | 你一定觉得很难赶得上他吧? |
[06:37] | Why not make a mark somewhere else? | 你为什么不另去闯一片天地? |
[06:39] | Why become a cop, Ed? | 为什么还要当警察呢? |
[06:41] | I like to help people. | 我喜欢帮助人… |
[06:43] | We heard 2 officers were assaulted this evening. | 听说今晚有两名警察遭到攻击 |
[06:46] | What do you think about that? | 你对此有什么看法? |
[06:47] | Goes with the job. | 干这一行本来就有危险的 |
[06:49] | I took the report. Luckily, | 不过我看过报告了 |
[06:50] | they’re okay. | 他们没事了 |
[06:51] | Aren’t you young to be watch commander? | 你现在就当值勤官不会太年轻吗? |
[06:53] | It’s only tonight. | 只有今晚而已 |
[06:54] | The married men have Christmas Eve off. | 局里已婚的都放团圆假了 |
[06:57] | That’s a good lead for the story. | 这句话很适合做我的开场白 |
[06:59] | Merry Christmas, Captain. | 圣诞快乐!长官 |
[07:01] | – Captain Smith. – Drop the formalities, Bobby. | – 史密斯组长 – 别那么一板一眼的 保比 |
[07:04] | It’s Christmas Eve, | 圣诞节嘛! |
[07:05] | call me Dudley. | 叫我杜德利就好了 |
[07:06] | I came up with a title for the story. | 我已经为报导拟好标题了 |
[07:08] | I’m calling it “Silent Night with the LAPD.” | 我想用”与洛城警局共渡平安夜” |
[07:11] | That’s grand. | 非常好嘛! |
[07:13] | Now remember, Bobby, that’s “Smith.” | 别忘了! |
[07:15] | With an “S.” | 我姓史密斯 一个S |
[07:19] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们! 谢谢! |
[07:21] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐! 谢谢! |
[07:22] | Hold on there, lads. | 等一下 小伙子 |
[07:26] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[07:30] | I saw the test results on the lieutenant’s exam. | 我看过考试的结果了 |
[07:33] | First out of 23. | 你在23人中名列榜首 |
[07:35] | What’ll it be, then? | 你打算调到哪儿? |
[07:37] | Patrol Division? Internal Affairs? What? | 巡逻 政风 还是哪儿? |
[07:39] | I was thinking Detective Bureau. | 我想到刑事局来 |
[07:45] | Edmund… …you’re a political animal. | 埃德蒙 你是权谋型的人物 |
[07:49] | You have the eye for human weakness, | 你能洞悉人性的弱点 |
[07:50] | but not the stomach. | 却没有硬汉的胆识 |
[07:53] | You’re wrong, sir. | 你错了 长官 |
[07:55] | Would you be willing to plant evidence | 对一个你明知有罪的人 |
[07:57] | on a suspect you knew to be guilty… | 你愿意用栽赃的方式 |
[07:58] | …in order to insure an indictment? | 以确保法院判他有罪吗? |
[08:01] | We’ve been over this. | 这些我们以前谈过了 |
[08:02] | Yes or no? | 愿不愿意? |
[08:03] | No. | 不愿意 |
[08:04] | Would you beat a confession out of a suspect you knew to be guilty? | 你愿意用严刑拷打的方式让犯人招供吗? |
[08:08] | No | 不愿意 |
[08:09] | Would you shoot a hardened criminal in the back… | 你会从背后射杀一个顽劣的罪犯 |
[08:12] | …in order to offset the chance that some lawyer | 以免律师为他脱罪? |
[08:15] | No | 不会 |
[08:16] | Then for the love of God… | 那看在上帝的份上 |
[08:18] | …don’t be a detective. | 别干刑警 |
[08:20] | Work where you don’t have to make those kind of choices. | 去你不用做出这种事的地方 |
[08:23] | Dudley, I know you mean well… | 杜德利 我知道你是一片好意 |
[08:25] | …but I don’t need to do it the way you did… | 可是我不见得要学你 |
[08:28] | or my father. | 或者是我父亲 |
[08:30] | At least get rid of the glasses. | 那至少把你的眼镜拿掉吧 |
[08:33] | I can’t think of a man on the Bureau who wears them. | 我想不出来局里有谁戴眼镜的 |
[08:44] | If I get held up, you guys better be here. | 哪天我被抢了你们最好快点来 |
[08:53] | Hi, Nick. | 嗨 尼克 |
[08:54] | I need a delivery. | 替我送些酒到家里去 |
[08:56] | A case each of gin, rum, Scotch. | 琴酒、兰姆、威士忌各一箱 |
[08:58] | Sounds like a hell of a party. | 听来好像是很盛大的派对 |
[09:00] | Be right with you. | 马上就好 |
[09:20] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[09:23] | Merry Christmas to you, officer. | 祝你圣诞快乐 警察先生 |
[09:28] | That obvious? | 一眼就看出来啦 |
[09:29] | It’s practically stamped on your forehead. | 就写在你的额头上 |
[09:33] | There you go. | 你的酒 |
[10:07] | See what he wants, Buzz. | 去看看他有什么事 巴兹 |
[10:12] | Get lost, why don’t you? | 喂 闪一边去好不好? |
[10:23] | Down! Get your fucking head down. | 趴下 头低下去 |
[10:25] | I got a license for that. | 我有执照的 |
[10:31] | Cut me some slack. | 少来了 |
[10:33] | I used to be a cop. | 我以前也是警察 |
[10:35] | ” Leland Meeks.” Never heard of you. | 李兰.米克斯 没听说过 |
[10:37] | They call me Buzz. | 大伙都叫我巴兹 |
[10:39] | I don’t give a rat’s ass what they call you. | 我才不管大伙叫你什么 |
[10:41] | Keep your head down. | 头低下去 |
[10:43] | And stay there…Buzz. | 别乱动 巴兹 |
[10:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:50] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[10:51] | I’m not asking you, sir. | 我不是在问你 |
[10:54] | Somebody hit you? | 有人打你吗? |
[10:56] | It’s not what you think. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[11:01] | What is it, then? | 那事情是怎样的? |
[11:02] | You got the wrong idea, mister. I’m fine. | 你误会了 先生 我很好的 |
[11:06] | But it’s nice to know you care. | 但是谢谢你的关心 |
[11:18] | Drive safely. | 小心开车 |
[11:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[11:26] | You know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[11:27] | Yeah, I’ve seen him around. | 见过几次 |
[11:31] | He used to be a cop. | 他以前是警察 |
[11:39] | They’re sitting in the dark, goofing on the Christmas tree. | 屋内没开灯 他们在圣诞树下闹翻天了 |
[11:42] | Put your camera right there. | 相机摆这儿 |
[11:44] | When I walk out, I’ll stop here. | 我出来以后 会走到这儿来 |
[11:46] | Get the movie premiere in the background. | 你就用首映会场做背景照一张 |
[11:49] | I like it. I like it. | 我喜欢… |
[11:51] | “The Movie Premiere Pot Bust.” | 首映会场上巨星吸大麻被捕 |
[11:52] | When I walk out, I don’t want your floodlights in my eyes. | 我走出来的时候可别用闪光灯照我 |
[11:55] | Consider it done. You hear that, Chip? | 没问题! 听到了没有? |
[11:58] | Come on. | 好了 |
[12:00] | Get down. | 走吧 |
[12:05] | Go! Pop them! | 低一点 开灯 |
[12:10] | Freeze! Police! | 不许动 我是警察 |
[12:12] | Jesus Christ! | 天呐 |
[12:13] | Come on. Come on, let’s go. | 快点…快走 |
[12:16] | My family’s coming in | 我老婆孩子明天就要来了 |
[12:17] | It’ll be a nice Christmas gift. | 好好当个圣诞礼物吧 |
[12:18] | Hi, Tammy. | 你好 泰米 |
[12:20] | Hi, Matt. | 你好 麦特 |
[12:21] | Right over here. | 看这边 转过来 |
[12:22] | – Just turn. – Hold it. Got it! | – 等一下 – 行了 |
[12:25] | The Movie Premiere Pot Bust! | “首映场上巨星吸大麻被捕” |
[12:26] | Take them in. | 把他们带到好莱坞分局去 |
[12:28] | I’ll get the evidence. | 我去搜集证据 |
[12:41] | ” It’s Christmas Eve in the City of Angels… | 天使之城的平安夜 |
[12:44] | …and while decent citizens sleep the sleep of the righteous… | 善良的市民都已酣然入睡 |
[12:48] | …hopheads prowl for marijuana… | 瘾君子却汲汲然找寻着大麻 |
[12:50] | …not knowing that a man is coming to stop them: | 全然不知有人要来阻止他们 |
[12:54] | Celebrity crime-stopper, Jack Vincennes. | 那人就是著名的犯罪终结者杰克文生 |
[12:57] | Scourge of grasshoppers and dope fiends everywhere.” | 所有瘾君子的克星 |
[13:03] | You like it? | 喜欢吗?杰克老弟 |
[13:06] | Yeah, subtle. | 喜欢 文笔很好 |
[13:09] | What took you? | 怎么去那么久? |
[13:10] | My partner stopped to help a damsel in distress. | 我的伙伴中途跑去帮小姐了 |
[13:13] | His priorities are all screwed up. | 他根本搞不清楚轻重缓急 |
[13:16] | Up to your old tricks again, Bud? | 又玩老把戏了 巴德 |
[13:20] | Hollywood Jack, | 杰克 好莱坞杰克 |
[13:22] | what brings you to our humble station house? | 是什么风把你吹到我们这个穷乡僻壤来的 |
[13:24] | – How are you? – Why are you here? | – 你们好吗? – 你来做什么? |
[13:25] | You know me. Keeping the streets safe. | 我在维持市区的治安啊 |
[13:27] | Take these two, get them dressed and book them. | 让她们穿上衣服 然后收押 |
[13:30] | The party’s upstairs. | 大伙都在楼上 |
[13:31] | Okay, I’ll be right up. | 我马上上去 |
[13:39] | What’s that for? | 这干什么? |
[13:41] | You are watch commander tonight, aren’t you? | 你是今晚的值勤官 对吧? |
[13:43] | Yeah. So? | 那有怎样? |
[13:44] | A gratuity from Hush-Hush magazine. | 这是嘘嘘杂志的一点心意 |
[13:46] | Buy yourself some new loafers. | 拿去买双新鞋也好 |
[13:48] | No thanks, Jack. You keep your payoff. | 不用了 谢谢 你自己留着吧 |
[13:51] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[14:01] | What the hell is this? | 什么事? |
[14:02] | Six spics.Mexicans, sir. The ones who assaulted Brown and Helenowski. | 他们就是攻击布朗跟黑伦的那六个墨西哥人 |
[14:07] | I heard Helenowski bled 6 pints and Brown’s in a coma. | 听说黑伦大量失血而布朗昏迷不醒 |
[14:10] | They have bruises and muscle pulls. | 他们只受了点轻伤回家去了 |
[14:12] | It’s not what I heard. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[14:13] | Get them into lock up. | 把他们带进牢房去 |
[14:15] | Stens, you guys… | 喂 史丹斯 |
[14:16] | …hear what those taco benders | 有没有听说那六个墨西哥人 |
[14:18] | did to Helenowski and Brown? | 怎么整布朗他们的? |
[14:21] | Helenowski lost an eye, | 黑伦失去了一只眼睛 |
[14:23] | and they’re reading Brown his last rites. | 而布朗则已经奄奄一息了 |
[14:28] | That ought to make for a very merry Christmas for them. | 他们今年的圣诞节过得可真是凄惨呀 |
[14:31] | Hey, guys. | 喂 各位… |
[14:32] | Guys. They brought the Mexicans in. | 各位 他们抓到墨西哥人了 |
[14:37] | They’re downstairs. | 人就在楼下 |
[14:40] | Let’s do it. | 史丹斯 过去出口气 |
[14:42] | Come on, guys. Let’s get them. | 对 大伙儿快点去出口气 |
[14:46] | Stensland, the party’s upstairs. | 喂 史丹斯 派对是在楼土 |
[14:50] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这儿没你们的事 |
[14:52] | Come on, guys. Haven’t you got work? | 拜托 你们都没事干吗? |
[14:55] | Go back to the party. | 回派对上去 |
[14:58] | Come on, it’s Christmas, help me out. | 这是圣诞节呀 帮帮忙好吗? |
[15:00] | Move it! | 走开 |
[15:01] | I just got a few more questions. | 我只剩下几个问题而已 |
[15:03] | You don’t have to be here. | 你们用不着进来的 |
[15:05] | Go! | 上 |
[15:09] | You better put a leash on your partner before he kills somebody. | 你最好拉住你的伙伴 免得他杀人 |
[15:15] | Teach him a lesson! | 给他一点教训 |
[15:16] | Get him, Stens! | 史丹斯 揍他 |
[15:19] | This is for ours, Poncho. | 这是为我们兄弟出气的 土蛋 |
[15:24] | Let me through! | 让我过去 |
[15:27] | No! He didn’t do nothing! | 他又没做什么事 |
[15:28] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看… |
[15:31] | Tell that Mexican to shut up! | 叫那个墨西哥人闭嘴 |
[15:33] | Move! | 快 |
[15:34] | You’re sick! | 你有病啊 |
[15:38] | That’s it! | 是啊 |
[15:42] | Don’t break it up. | 你别搅局啊 |
[15:44] | Get back! Get back! | 退后… |
[15:46] | Yeah, and fuck your mother! | 去你妈的 |
[15:47] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[15:52] | Stop, officer! That’s an order! | 住手!这是命令 |
[16:02] | You’ll all be in my report! | 我会把你们全记上去的 |
[16:24] | ” Bloody Christmas.” | “血腥的圣诞节” |
[16:26] | The press love to label. | 媒体最喜欢乱下标题 |
[16:29] | You should know this is bigger than the police board. | 你应该知道此事非同小可 |
[16:32] | The grand jury’s convening. | 大陪审团已经成立了 |
[16:34] | Indictments may be handed down. | 搞不好真的会起诉 |
[16:37] | Will you testify? | 你会出庭作证吗? |
[16:38] | No, sir. I won’t. | 不会的 长官 我不会 |
[16:42] | District Attorney Loew? | 你要不要跟罗检察官谈一谈 |
[16:44] | You and officer Stensland brought the liquor to the station. | 你跟史丹斯送酒到了局里 |
[16:48] | Stensland was already drunk. | 史丹斯当时已经醉了 |
[16:51] | Appearing as a voluntary witness against him… | 你如果自动出面指控他 |
[16:54] | …could offset damage to yourself. | 将可以减轻对你自己的伤害 |
[16:57] | I won’t testify against him, | 我不会出面指证自己的伙伴 |
[16:58] | or anyone else. | 或是任何人的 |
[17:00] | This man is a disgrace. | 他真是警界之耻呀 |
[17:02] | Your badge and gun, officer. | 你的枪跟警徽交出来 |
[17:04] | You’re suspended from duty. | 你被停职了 |
[17:07] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[17:25] | We need police witnesses to offset the damage done to the Department. | 我们需要警员担任证人 来化解对本局的伤害 |
[17:31] | Justice has to be served. . | 正义必须伸张 |
[17:33] | Of course I’ll testify | 我当然愿意作证 |
[17:37] | I’m glad you feel that way, Edmund. | 我很高兴你有这样的想法 |
[17:39] | Most don’t. | 大多数人都不会 |
[17:40] | They think silence and integrity are the same thing. | 他们以为沉默跟正直是同一码子事 |
[17:43] | Not exactly the image of the… | 他们跟我们建立的警员形象 |
[17:47] | …new LAPD we’re trying to create. | 实在差太远了 |
[17:49] | Welcome to Los Angeles, the city of the future. | 欢迎光临未来之城洛杉矶 |
[17:52] | May I make a suggestion, sir? | 我可以提出建议吗 长官? |
[17:53] | By all means. | 你尽管说 |
[17:55] | The public will expect the Department to sweep this under the carpet. | 民众一定以为我们会大事化小 |
[18:00] | Don’t. | 不会… |
[18:01] | Shift the guilt to men whose pensions are secured. | 拿退休金已万无一失的人开刀 |
[18:05] | Force them to retire. | 强迫他们退休 |
[18:08] | But somebody has to swing. | 可是还是得重罚一些人 |
[18:10] | So indict, try and convict… | 所以要彻底查办理 |
[18:13] | …Richard Stensland and Bud White. | 查德史丹斯跟巴德怀特 |
[18:15] | Secure them jail time. | 而且一定要让他们坐牢 |
[18:17] | The message will be clear. | 这样话就说得很明了 |
[18:19] | This Department… | 本局绝对无法忍受 |
[18:21] | …will not tolerate officers who think they’re above the law. | 自以为凌驾在法律之上的警员 |
[18:25] | Dick Stensland is an embarrassment as a policeman. | 史丹斯本来就是警界之耻 |
[18:29] | He’s had rotten fitness reports from every C.O. he’s served under. | 他的历任长官都说他贪赃枉法 |
[18:33] | But Bud White is a valuable officer. | 可是巴德怀特是个难得的人才 |
[18:35] | White’s a mindless thug. | 怀特根本没长脑子 |
[18:37] | No, Edmund… | 不 埃德蒙 |
[18:39] | …but he can answer “yes” to those questions I’ve asked you before. | 我问你的那些问题 他都可以回答”愿意” |
[18:44] | The Department and the public need role models. | 警局跟民众都需要模范警察 |
[18:46] | Clean-cut, | 仪表出众为人正直 |
[18:48] | forthright men the public can admire. | 可以让民众崇拜的人 |
[18:52] | Sergeant… …I’ll promote you… | 巡佐 我晋升你 |
[18:55] | …to lieutenant… | 为队长 |
[18:57] | …effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[18:58] | Detective Lieutenant. | 刑事队长 |
[19:02] | Ed, you’re 30. | 艾德 你才三十岁 |
[19:04] | Your father didn’t make lieutenant till he was 33. | 你父亲三十三才升队长的 |
[19:07] | I know that, sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[19:09] | When he made lieutenant, it was as a detective. | 而他升队长时正是升为刑事队长 |
[19:11] | Before we start polishing our laurels… | 在我们开庆功宴前 |
[19:14] | …it’d look better if we had a corroborative witness. | 最好先找个预备证人 |
[19:17] | That won’t be easy to come by. | 这可不太好找了 |
[19:19] | The men hate a stool pigeon. | 大伙最恨这种打小报告的人 |
[19:21] | Jack Vincennes. | 杰克文生 |
[19:23] | He hit one of the Mexicans. | 他出手打了其中一个 |
[19:26] | A veteran like Vincennes | 像文生这种老贼 |
[19:27] | might be willing to admit his own culpability… | 叫他承认自己的过失还有可能 |
[19:30] | …but he’d never rat out a fellow officer. | 要他出卖同僚根本不可能 |
[19:33] | Jack’s the technical advisor on Badge of Honor. | 杰克是警网群英的技术顾问 |
[19:36] | He lives for it. | 他靠那个吃饭的 |
[19:38] | That’s how to get to him. | 我们就从这方面着手 |
[19:43] | I’d like you to observe, Ed. | 我希望你能在一旁观察 |
[19:49] | Call Sergeant Vincennes. | 叫文生警官进来 |
[19:51] | Bright kid. | 很聪明的孩子 |
[19:53] | You may reap the benefit… | 你或许可以蒙受其利 |
[19:55] | …but are you ready to be despised in the Department? | 可是你受得了局里同仁鄙视的眼神吗? |
[19:59] | Yes, sir, I am. | 是的 长官 我受得了 |
[20:02] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[20:09] | Sergeant, we’ll get right to it. | 队长 我们就开门见山 |
[20:12] | Nine civilian witnesses have identified you as hitting Ezekiel Garcia. | 有九位市民指证你殴打加西亚 |
[20:16] | But we have a witness | 不过我们有位证人 |
[20:18] | who will name names | 愿意指认所有涉案的人 |
[20:20] | and testify that you hit back… | 并且证明你是在被打了以后才出手还击的 |
[20:23] | …only after being hit. | 还有呢? |
[20:24] | You will testify against 3 officers… | 而你将指证 只有三名已拿到退休金的人涉案 |
[20:26] | …who have earned their pensions and plead ignorance about the rest. | 其它人则属无辜 |
[20:31] | No thanks. I’m not a snitch. | 不必 谢了 我不是那种打小报告的人 |
[20:33] | I’ll guarantee you a slap on the wrist, a brief suspension… | 我保证只对你从轻处以停职的处份 |
[20:36] | …followed by a temporary transfer from Narcotics to Vice. | 然后把你暂时由缉毒组调到风化组去 |
[20:41] | You transfer out of Vice, you’ll be back on the show. | 等你由风化组调回来 一样可以回去做节目 |
[20:49] | The show? | 节目? |
[20:50] | Badge of Honor, Vincennes. | 警网群英啊 文生 |
[20:53] | We need to tone down your profile for a bit. | 我们得暂时减少你的曝光率 |
[20:57] | I doubt you’ve ever taken a stupid breath. | 我看你一直都很聪明的 |
[21:02] | Don’t start now. | 可别突然变笨了 |
[21:03] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好 我作证就是了 |
[21:08] | The grand jury will hear… | 大陪审团明天会听取你的证词 |
[21:11] | …your testimony tomorrow. | 你可以离开了 |
[21:24] | And so it goes……Detective Lieutenant. | 那就这样好了 警官 |
[21:30] | Ace them at the grand jury tomorrow, son. | 明天在大陪审团前好好表现一下 |
[21:32] | Wear a smart-looking suit and ace them. | 穿套帅一点的西装好好秀一下 |
[21:36] | And Ed… …lose the glasses. | 还有艾德 把眼镜拿掉 |
[21:50] | So you’re the stellar witness. | 原来你就是那一个证人 |
[21:52] | I should have known. | 我应该猜到的 |
[21:54] | What’s the Chief throwing you? | 局长给了你什么? |
[21:56] | Throwing me? | 给了我什么? |
[21:58] | Yeah, Exley, what’s the payoff? | 对呀!给了你什么好处 |
[22:00] | You’re the payoff expert. | 你是给好处的专家 |
[22:02] | I’m just doing my duty. | 而我只是尽我的职责而已 |
[22:03] | Come on, you’re playing an angle here, college boy. | 好了 你只不过是 抓到一个大好良机而已 大学生 |
[22:07] | You’ll get something so you don’t have to hobnob with the cops… | 你一定是得了什么好处 |
[22:08] | …who’ll hate you for snitching. | 所以以后用不着跟那些 恨你入骨的同仁打交道了 |
[22:13] | If they’re making you detective, watch out. | 如果他们升你的话 你得小心点了 |
[22:16] | Some Bureau guys will burn in this and | 局里有些人这一次会死的很惨 |
[22:18] | you’ll be working with their friends. | 而你将会跟他们的朋友一起工作 |
[22:20] | What about you? | 那你自己呢? |
[22:22] | I’m snitching 3 old-timers | 我只不过纠出三个老掉牙的家伙 |
[22:23] | who’ll be fishing in Oregon next week. | 他们下个礼拜就会在奥勒冈钓鱼了 |
[22:26] | Next to you, I’m clean… | 跟你此起来我可是清清白白 |
[22:28] | …and smart. | 真聪明 |
[22:30] | Edmund J. Exley to chambers. | 埃德蒙艾斯利请人庭 |
[22:35] | And remember… | 还有 别忘了… |
[22:36] | …Bud White will fuck you for this if | 如果你的证词毁了巴德怀特的一生 |
[22:37] | it takes the rest of his life. | 他会整死你的 |
[22:44] | Captain, what do you want? | 组长 到底什么事? |
[22:46] | Call me Dudley. | 叫我杜德利就好 |
[22:48] | Dudley… …what do you want? | 杜德利 你有什么事? |
[22:52] | Look, | 好了 小子 |
[22:54] | lad, I admire your refusal to testify… | 我很欣赏你拒绝出庭作证 |
[22:56] | …and your loyalty to your partner. | 还有对朋友的忠心 |
[22:59] | I admire you as a policeman… | 我很欣赏你这种警察 |
[23:01] | …and your adherence to violence | 而你浑身是劲的蛮劲 |
[23:03] | as a necessary adjunct to the job. | 更是干这种工作所必须的 |
[23:06] | I’m impressed with your punishment of women-beaters. | 你整那些打老婆的人的方法令我刮目相看 |
[23:10] | Do you hate them, Wendell? | 你恨他们吗?温德尔 |
[23:14] | What do you want? | 你到底有什么事? |
[23:19] | They’re yours. | 这是你的 |
[23:22] | Take them. | 拿去吧 |
[23:27] | There’s no bill on me? | 不起诉我了? |
[23:28] | – 4 witnesses recanted their testimony. – Why? | – 有四个证人翻供了 – 为什么呢? |
[23:30] | They had a change of heart. | 他们回心转意了 |
[23:33] | Stensland? | 史丹斯呢? |
[23:34] | Your partner’s through. | 他完了 |
[23:36] | Scapegoat on the Chief’s orders. | 局长命令下的代罪羔羊 |
[23:38] | A year from his pension. | 他只剩一年就可以领退休金了 |
[23:43] | – Exley! – Exley got what he wanted. | – 艾斯利? – 艾斯利得到他所要的 |
[23:46] | As a politician he exceeds even myself. | 他玩弄权谋的技术此我还高明 |
[23:51] | The Department needs smart men like Exley… | 我们局里需要艾斯利这样的聪明人 |
[23:54] | …and direct men…like you. | 也需要像你这样的硬汉 |
[23:59] | Look, I need you for an assignment the Chief’s given me. | 我需要你帮我完成 局长交付给我的一项任务 |
[24:03] | A duty few men are fit for… | 这项任务能胜任的人没几个 |
[24:06] | …but you were born for. | 而你却是天生的好手 |
[24:08] | You’d be working out of Homicide at City Hall. | 你将会在位于市政府的凶杀组工作 |
[24:11] | Homicide? | 凶杀组? |
[24:13] | Working cases? | 侦办凶杀命案吗? |
[24:16] | Your talents lie elsewhere, Wendell. | 你的才能并不在此 温德尔 |
[24:19] | It’s a muscle job. | 我要你做的工作是要靠力气的 |
[24:22] | You’ll do as I say | 你听我的命令行事 |
[24:23] | and ask no questions. | 不要问东问西的 |
[24:25] | Do you follow my drift? | 明白我的意思了吗? |
[24:27] | In Technicolor, sir. | 一清二楚 长官 |
[24:31] | “Meet Tony Brancato and Anthony Trombino… | 这两位是布兰卡多 和安东尼楚宾诺 |
[24:35] | …two rising lieutenants in the Mickey Cohen rackets. | 两位因为米奇柯汉被捕 而水涨船高的大哥 |
[24:38] | With the dapper little gent in prison… | 总把子进牢去了 |
[24:41] | …who knows how far they’ll go. | 谁知道他们能红到什么地步呢 |
[24:43] | The sky’s the limit. | 反正前途无量就是了 |
[24:52] | Oh, well.” | 好了 |
[25:01] | “米奇柯汉的手下陈尸日落大道” | |
[25:06] | “Meet Deuce Perkins, | 这位是杜斯培金斯 |
[25:07] | Mickey Cohen’s narcotics lieutenant. | 米奇柯汉手下的头号毒王 |
[25:10] | Could he be behind the hits? | 他会不会是幕后的主使人? |
[25:12] | Is he consolidating organized crime power? | 是不是他在整合黑社会组织? |
[25:21] | I suppose not. | 大概不是 |
[25:29] | One thing’s for sure: | 不过有件事是错不了的 |
[25:30] | 2-man triggers are punching the tickets on the Mickster’s muscle.” | 有人在按部就班地干掉米奇的手下 |
[25:40] | “柯汉手下的毒王家中遇害” | |
[25:43] | “Meanwhile, rumor has it the LAPD… | 而在另一方面呢…据说洛城的警方 |
[25:47] | …has set up a not-so-Welcome Wagon to dishearten the criminal element… | 已经摆出阵仗要大举扫除 |
[25:52] | …from filling the void left by Mickey’s absence. | 想接替米奇柯汉的黑社会份子 |
[25:55] | When I know more, . | 我一旦有进一步消息 |
[25:57] | dear readers, so will you | 一定会告诉亲爱的读者 |
[25:59] | Off the record, on the q.t…and very…Hush-Hush.” | 秘文权威”嘘嘘杂志” |
[26:07] | With Mickey Cohen in prison, Los Angeles is organized crime-free. | 米奇柯汉进牢了就没黑社会 |
[26:11] | The Chief wants to keep it that way. | 局长希望能保持这个样子 |
[26:14] | In Cleveland, you’re an organized crime associate… | 你在克里夫兰也是在道上混的 |
[26:17] | …in desperate need of re-education in the ways of polite society. | 只可惜不太懂我们白道的规矩 |
[26:23] | I hear things. | 我听到了一些传言 |
[26:25] | Like those 2-men shooter teams. | 譬如…那些个暗杀小组 |
[26:27] | They’re 86ing Cohen’s lieutenants. | 他们在屠杀柯汉的手下 |
[26:30] | What do you want? | 你们要我怎么样嘛? |
[26:32] | We want you to go home. | 我们要你回家去! |
[26:39] | Picture-book smut, men. | 色情书刊 兄弟们 |
[26:41] | There’s been a bunch of this found at crime scenes lately. | 最近在犯案现场老是可以找到这玩意儿 |
[26:44] | Quality ranges from piss-poor to…very well done. | 水准参差不齐 |
[26:51] | Look who’s back from suspension. | 你们看谁复职回来了 |
[26:53] | We’re honored, Sergeant Jack. | 我们真是三生有幸 杰克警官 |
[26:56] | Look at that. The Great Jerk-Off Case of 1953. | 你们看 1953年的大烂案 |
[26:59] | Is there someplace you’d rather be? | 你有更好的地方可以去吗? |
[27:02] | Yeah, working Narcotics, | 有 去扫毒组 |
[27:03] | looking for Cohen’s missing H. | 搜寻柯汉遗失的海洛因 |
[27:05] | Yeah, finding 25 pounds of heroin . | 对 如果能够找到那25磅的毒品 |
[27:08] | would get you plenty of ink | 你一定可以风风光光上报了 |
[27:10] | You should’ve thought of that before Bloody Christmas. | 不过或许你应该在血腥圣诞前 |
[27:14] | Make a major case. | 就想到这一点 破个大案于 |
[27:16] | It’s the only way you’ll get out of here. | 这是你离开这里唯一的办法了 |
[27:19] | Dismissed, gentlemen. | 解散了 各位 |
[27:29] | Go get the facts, Jack. | 实事求是 杰克 |
[27:31] | Just the facts. | 实事求是 |
[27:41] | Whatever you desire. | 任君选择 |
[27:42] | Hi. I’d like to get a delivery to Beverly Hills. | 你好 麻烦你们外送到比佛利山庄来 |
[27:45] | I don’t know you. | 我好像不认识你 |
[27:47] | A friend just gave me this number | 这电话号码是我朋友给我的 |
[27:49] | And I wanted to find out if | 我想查查看… |
[27:52] | Would you grab a reverse directory | 你能不能找本电话簿 |
[27:55] | and shag a name and address for me? | 帮我查个姓名地址 |
[27:57] | Crestview-2239. | 电话是272239 |
[28:06] | Hush-Hush, off the record and on the q.t. | 独家秘报嘘嘘杂志 |
[28:08] | Sid, it’s Vincennes. | 西德 我是文生 |
[28:10] | Jackie, you back on narco? | 杰克 你回到缉毒组了 |
[28:13] | I need some good copy. | 我正需要一些好题材呢 |
[28:14] | I have something going with Vice. | 吸毒案是没有 不过扫黄的倒有一件 |
[28:16] | Something juicy for the Sidster? | 哎唷!好东西要给我了 |
[28:18] | Tracking porn. Arty, high-class stuff. | 我们正在追查一些小电影的制片 |
[28:21] | Know about Fleur-de-Lis? | 你对法国兰西王朝了不了解? |
[28:22] | Slogan’s “Whatever you desire.” | 他们的广告词是任君选择 |
[28:24] | No, I’ve heard burkes. | 没有…我从来没听说过 |
[28:26] | Get me some narco skinny. | 去帮我找一些吸毒的丑闻来嘛 |
[28:27] | I want to do an all-hophead issue. | 我想要报导的是吸毒案 |
[28:29] | Shvartze jazz musicians and movie stars. You like it? | 特别是黑人爵士歌星跟电影明星吸毒 |
[28:32] | I’ll talk to you later. | 你喜欢这个题材吗? 杰克 我有空再跟你聊了 |
[28:35] | What do you got? | 查到什么了? |
[28:36] | The number’s not assigned. | 那个号码没有登记 长官 |
[28:38] | Thanks, Ginger. | 谢谢你 |
[28:41] | A bootleg. | 地下电话 |
[28:52] | Take it easy. | 想开一点 |
[28:53] | Tough break, Stens. | 时运不济 史丹恩斯 |
[28:55] | We’re going to miss you. | 我们会想念你的 |
[28:57] | Raw deal, Stensland. | 真是太不公平了 史丹斯 |
[29:02] | Here comes the snitch. | 打小报告的来了 |
[29:15] | Sorry about that, Lieutenant. | 实在不好意思 长官 |
[29:34] | Stay out of trouble, Bud. | 你少惹麻烦 巴德 |
[29:38] | I got a few hours. | 我还有几小时才要去报到 |
[29:39] | I’ll buy you a drink. | 走 我请你喝一杯 |
[29:40] | Rain check. I got a hot date. | 下次吧 我现在赶着去约会 |
[29:44] | Who is she and what did you arrest her for? | 对方是谁?你用什么名义逮捕她的 |
[29:47] | It’s confidential. | 这是秘密 |
[29:49] | Like that magazine that Vincennes scams for. | 就是经常和文生合作的 那个杂志社的名字一样 |
[29:52] | Hush-Hush. | 嘘嘘 |
[29:55] | I’ll see you later in the week. | 我们过一两天再见了 |
[29:57] | We’ll do the town, on me. | 我们到时再去快活 我请客 |
[29:59] | Yeah. I’ll bring my wallet just in case. | 是吗?我还是带着皮夹以防万一 |
[30:07] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见了 |
[30:08] | Hang on! | 等一下 |
[30:10] | I’ll walk down with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[30:20] | Punk kid. Who is he trying to impress? | 小毛头 他想做给谁看 |
[30:24] | Yeah, I wonder. | 对呀!我也在怀疑 |
[30:25] | Got himself a real career going. | 不过他倒是官运亨通 |
[30:31] | Sergeant Williams, pick up, please. | 威廉警官请接无线电 |
[30:35] | Sergeant Williams? | 威廉警官 |
[30:40] | Is there anybody up there in Homicide? | 凶杀组有没有人在? |
[30:44] | Anybody there? | 到底有没有人在? |
[30:48] | Lieutenant Exley. | 我是艾斯利警官 |
[30:49] | You’ve got a homicide downtown. | 市中心发生凶杀案了 |
[30:52] | The Nite Owl Coffee Shop. | 在夜猫子咖啡厅 |
[30:53] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[30:54] | It’s mine. | 我的 |
[31:07] | At least one person’s dead. | 长官 至少死了一个人 |
[31:09] | I stopped for coffee. | 我路过想进去喝一杯咖啡 |
[31:10] | No one comes through the front door. | 不许任何人从这个门出来 |
[31:12] | – Understand? – yes sir! | – 明白吗? – 明白 |
[32:49] | I want barricades at both ends of the street. Make sure… | 在街到两头设立路障 绝对… |
[32:52] | sir | 长官 |
[32:53] | I took the call. It’s my case. | 电话是我接的 案子是我的 |
[32:56] | You don’t want it | 你不会想接这个案子的 |
[32:57] | and you can’t have it. | 案子也不会是你的 |
[32:58] | I took the call. | 电话是我接的 |
[33:00] | It’s mine. | 案子是我的 |
[33:02] | I’ll make you my second-in-command. | 我派你当副手好了 |
[33:03] | Captain, over here, please. | 组长 请到这边来一下 |
[33:10] | The cook drew a gun and set it off. | 厨子曾开过枪 |
[33:12] | The rest died in the men’s room. | 其它人死在男厕所 |
[33:19] | Sir… …we got a total of 15 spent 12-gauge Remington shotgun shells. | 长官 我们找到了十五发散弹枪弹壳 |
[33:24] | I’m betting 3 men, 5-shot capacity pumps, | 我猜凶手有三人 手持一次装填五发的散弹枪 |
[33:27] | all of them emptying once. | 子弹射完刚好十五发 |
[33:28] | Excuse me, we got an I.D. | 对不起 长官 |
[33:29] | on one of the victims. | 我们认出一名死者的身份了 |
[33:32] | It’s Dick Stensland. | 是狄克史丹斯兰 |
[33:36] | At first, I thought she was Rita Hayworth. | 我一开始以为她是丽泰海华 |
[33:39] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[33:50] | Hell of a way to avoid prison. | 真是逃过牢狱之灾的好方法 |
[34:03] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[34:05] | Appears 3 men held up a coffee shop. | 好像是有三个人抢劫咖啡厅 |
[34:07] | The guy at the register pulled a.38, so they killed him. | 收银员拿出了手枪所以凶手把他给杀了 |
[34:11] | Then they killed everyone else. | 然后再把店里的人杀个精光 |
[34:15] | Lieutenant, we’re ready with that Nite Owl I.D. | 长官 夜猫子那件命案可以认尸了 |
[34:24] | Is this your daughter? | 她是你女儿吗? |
[34:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:29] | We know this is difficult. | 我们知道这很不容易 |
[34:30] | Take your time. | 你慢慢来 |
[34:34] | It seems like my Susan. | 她好像是我的苏珊 |
[34:36] | But my Susan was a blonde, not a redhead. | 可是我的苏珊是金发不是红发 |
[34:39] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见到她是什么时候? |
[34:41] | Just before Christmas. | 就是圣诞节之前 |
[34:44] | We’d fought. I didn’t like her boyfriend. | 我们吵了一架 我不喜欢她的男友 |
[34:46] | I… | 我… |
[34:48] | Mrs. Lefferts… | 雷佛太太 |
[34:49] | …does your daughter have any distinguishing marks? | 你女儿有没有任何特别的记号 |
[34:53] | You got the wrong idea, mister. I’m fine. | 你弄错了 先生 我很好 |
[34:56] | She has a birthmark on her hip. | 她大腿旁边有个胎记 |
[35:05] | It’s her.My baby! | 是她没错 我的宝贝… |
[35:13] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Lefferts. | 节哀顺变 雷佛太太 |
[35:16] | Who’s in charge of this investigation? | 谁负责侦办的? |
[35:19] | Captain Smith and myself. Why? | 史密斯组长以及我本人 怎么了? |
[35:23] | “The Nite Owl Massacre.” | “夜猫子大屠杀” |
[35:25] | Hyperbole aside… | 尽管口气夸张了点 |
[35:27] | …this is a heinous crime that requires swift resolution. | 这样的大案子却非得迅速破案才行 |
[35:31] | Six victims. | 死了六个人 |
[35:32] | One of them, one of our own. | 其中一个还是我们自己人 |
[35:34] | Dick Stensland. | 狄克史丹斯兰 |
[35:35] | He was a Nite Owl regular, | 他是夜猫子的常客 |
[35:38] | In the wrong place at the wrong time. | 挑错了时间 走错了地方 |
[35:40] | Robbery is the likely motive. | 动机似乎是抢劫 |
[35:42] | We have rubber glove smears on the register and forensics… | 由柜台上的手套印 以及初步的监识结果看来 |
[35:47] | …tend toward a trio of shooters. | 凶手的确是三个人没错 |
[35:49] | We do have one hot lead. | 而且我们已经有了重要线索了 |
[35:51] | Three Negro juveniles… | 有人看见三个黑人青少年 |
[35:54] | …were seen discharging shotguns in Griffith Park. | 在葛瑞菲斯公园拿着散弹枪乱射 |
[35:57] | A park ranger I.D.’d them | 有位公园管理员认出他们 |
[35:58] | as driving a 1948-1950 Mercury coupe… | 开着一部48至50年 |
[36:01] | …maroon in color. | 的福特褐红色双门跑车 |
[36:03] | An hour ago a canvassing crew found a news vendor… | 一小时前警员问到一位卖报的 |
[36:07] | …who saw a maroon Merc coupe | 他说在深夜一点的时候 |
[36:09] | parked by the Nite Owl at 1 a.m. | 看见褐红色水星双门跑车停在夜猫子门口 |
[36:11] | DMV has come up with a registration list of Merc coupes. | 监理处已经整理出 水星双门车的车主记录了 |
[36:16] | 48 two-man teams will shake three names apiece. | 二人一组每组查访三位车主 |
[36:22] | Interrogations will be led by Lt. Edmund Exley. | 局内的侦讯工作由艾斯利负责 |
[36:28] | Enough on that! | 别吵了 |
[36:32] | Gentlemen, just go out and get them. | 各位 去把凶手给我抓回来 |
[36:34] | Use all necessary force. | 动用所有必要的警力 |
[36:37] | The people of Los Angeles demand it. | 这是洛杉矶市民的命令 |
[36:40] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[36:45] | Why not just put a bounty on them? | 直接悬赏他们的人头不更干脆 |
[36:54] | Ready to roll? | 可以走了吗 怀特? |
[36:55] | You take them, I got something to do. | 你自己去就好了 我另外有事 |
[36:57] | What if one of these names–? | 万一正好就是那三个… |
[36:58] | Get somebody else. | 找别人跟你去 |
[37:02] | I got our assignments, Big V. | 名单拿到了 |
[37:04] | We go by this list, we got zero chance of making this collar. | 照这份名单找下去一辈子也找不到 |
[37:08] | I got a guy who knows what happens south of Jefferson. | 我有位线人对杰佛逊街以南很熟 |
[37:10] | He’ll put us at 50-50. | 他可以帮我们抓到人 |
[37:11] | What are you doing? | 杰克 你干什么? |
[37:13] | It’s the same sort of thing that got you in trouble before. | 你上一次就是这样子才惹上一身麻烦的 |
[37:17] | I’ll take those odds. | 我就跟你冒这个险 |
[37:22] | We got it from here. | 现在开始由我们来 |
[37:26] | You two should bring along a photographer. | 你们应该随身带着摄影记者的 |
[37:33] | I need an address on a customer of yours. | 我想查一下你一位顾客的地址 |
[37:35] | Her name is Lynn. | 她的名字叫琳恩 |
[37:37] | That’s all I got to go on? | 你就丢给我这么个名字? |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:39] | You already know who I mean, so cough it up. | 你很清楚我是什么人 所以上道一点吧! |
[37:42] | There’s a billing address and a delivery address. | 上头有收帐跟送货的地址 |
[38:12] | Are you Pierce Patchett? | 你是皮尔斯巴却吗? |
[38:15] | I am. | 是 |
[38:18] | Are you soliciting for police charities? | 你是来劝募警察福利基金的吗? |
[38:20] | Last time you called my office. | 上一次是你打电话来的吧? |
[38:23] | Go on down to the driveway. We’ll talk there. | 到下面的车库 我们到那儿谈 |
[38:37] | What can I do for you? | 你有什么事? |
[38:39] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里? |
[38:41] | I was here hosting a party. | 在这里举行晚宴 |
[38:45] | Tell me about Dick Stensland. | 把狄克史丹斯兰的事告诉我 |
[38:46] | I don’t know him, Mr.–? | 我不认识他 你是… |
[38:49] | Officer White. | 怀特警员 |
[38:51] | You know Sue Lefferts? | 你认识苏珊雷佛吗? |
[38:53] | You know I do. You saw me with her. | 你知道我认识的 你看见我跟她在一起的 |
[38:57] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[38:59] | Nick’s Liquor. | 尼克的烈酒商店 |
[39:01] | This is where Lynn Bracken’s booze bills go. | 是琳恩布雷肯写的收帐地址 |
[39:04] | Of course. | 对哦! |
[39:08] | Sue Lefferts died at the Nite Owl. | 苏珊雷佛在夜猫子死了 |
[39:11] | I’m investigating. | 我正在调查这件案子 |
[39:15] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧?巴却先生 |
[39:17] | Fine, Phillip, thank you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[39:23] | What happened to the other guy, Buzz? | 你另外那个保镖巴兹呢? |
[39:26] | Buzz Meeks no longer works for me. | 巴兹米克斯已经不替我工作了 |
[39:28] | Lefferts looked beat-up Christmas Eve | 雷佛在圣诞夜似乎被打了 |
[39:29] | but didn’t act it. Why? | 可是她却没报案 为什么? |
[39:31] | I think she’d been hit in the face with a tennis racket. She is…was… | 我想她是被网球拍打到的 |
[39:33] | …a big doubles fan. | 她很喜欢打双打 |
[39:38] | You’re a known associate of a woman killed in a mass murder. | 你是命案死者的友人 |
[39:41] | Want to go downtown to discuss this? | 要不要到局里去跟我们谈? |
[39:44] | Is this official? | 只是为了这件事吗 警察先生 |
[39:47] | Somehow I have the feeling | 我怎么觉得你似乎… |
[39:48] | this is more personal with you. | 是为了个人的私事来找我的 |
[39:54] | All right, then… | 好了 |
[39:57] | …are you concerned about criminal matters peripheral to the murders? | 你现在是奉命调查跟命案有关的事情吗? |
[40:01] | -Not at the moment. -You’re not obligated to report them? | 目前没有 那你不见得要向上级报告罗? |
[40:07] | Why were Lefferts’ eyes black? | 为什么雷佛脸上会有淤血? |
[40:10] | I needed a Rita Hayworth to fill out my little studio. | 我需要一位丽泰海华来充实我影棚的阵容 |
[40:13] | What little studio? | 什么影棚? |
[40:14] | Well, there’s Gardner, Russell, Monroe, Turner…. | 我们那儿有很多像电影明星的女孩… |
[40:18] | Lynn Bracken is my Veronica Lake. | 琳恩是我的薇洛尼卡.雷克 |
[40:21] | I use girls that look like movie stars. | 我专找长的像电影明星的女孩 |
[40:23] | Sometimes I employ a plastic surgeon. | 有时难免得稍微整容一下 |
[40:26] | When the work was done, that’s when you saw us. | 那晚正好被你看见了 |
[40:30] | It’s why her mom couldn’t I.D. her. | 所以她老母认不出她来 |
[40:33] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 我的老天啊! |
[40:35] | No, Pierce Morehouse Patchett. | 我不是老天 我是皮尔斯巴却 |
[40:39] | I sense you’re on your best behavior, | 我知道你职责在身 |
[40:41] | but that’s all I’m saying. | 可是我言尽于此 |
[40:43] | If you persist, we’ll meet with my attorney. | 如果你再追问下去我只好找律师来了 |
[40:46] | Would you like Lynn Bracken’s address? | 你要不要琳恩的地址?我想她似乎不… |
[40:48] | I got her address. | 我已经有她的地址了 |
[40:52] | Find Susan’s killer, Mr. White. | 找出杀死苏珊的人 怀特先生 |
[40:54] | I’ll give you a handsome reward. | 我会给你一大笔奖金的 |
[41:02] | Whatever you desire! | 任君选择 |
[41:11] | I know you’re not asleep. | 我知道你还没睡 |
[41:15] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[41:17] | My 5 bucks. | 我的五块钱 |
[41:19] | It was the only one I had. | 我就这么些钱了 |
[41:22] | Right now? | 现在? |
[41:23] | Hey, doll face, tell him to leave us alone. | 喂 宝贝 叫他别来骚扰我们 |
[41:26] | I understand. . | 我了解 |
[41:28] | Okay, fine | 好的 |
[41:30] | Oh, baby… | 哦!宝贝 |
[41:32] | …bad news. | 坏消息 |
[41:34] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[41:35] | Go? | 走? |
[41:37] | Something very important has come up | 有很重要的事发生了 |
[41:38] | and you have to go. | 所以你得走了 不过… |
[41:40] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我改天会补偿你的 好吗? |
[41:42] | I will, I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[41:44] | Excuse me. | 让我过去 |
[41:48] | Is it the cops? | 是警察吗? |
[41:54] | Miss Bracken… | 布雷肯小姐 |
[41:55] | …I’m Officer White. | 我是怀特警员 |
[41:56] | I’ve been expecting you, . | 我知道你要来 |
[41:58] | just not this soon | 只是没想到这么快 |
[41:59] | Pierce called. He told me what happened to Sue. | 皮尔斯来过电话 把苏珊的遭遇告诉我了 |
[42:02] | Everything all right, doll? | 没什么麻烦吧 宝贝? |
[42:04] | Want me to get rid of him? | 要不要我把他撵走? |
[42:06] | Hit the road. | 上路吧 兄弟 |
[42:09] | Maybe I will… | 说不定我会走 |
[42:11] | …maybe I won’t. | 也说不定我不走 |
[42:13] | LAPD. Get out of here or … | 我是洛城警察 快点滚开 |
[42:15] | I’ll have your wife come get you. | 否则我叫你太太来抓你了 |
[42:33] | – Officer. – Councilman. | – 警员 – 议员 |
[42:53] | Would you care for a drink? | 要不要来杯酒? |
[42:54] | Yeah, Scotch straight. | 好 纯威士忌 |
[43:02] | I was friendly with Sue Lefferts, | 我跟苏珊还挺不错的 |
[43:04] | but we weren’t friends. | 不过我们不是朋友 |
[43:06] | Know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[43:08] | You sorry she’s dead? | 她死了你会难过吗? |
[43:12] | Of course I am. | 当然会 |
[43:14] | What kind of question is that? | 这算哪门子问题? |
[43:17] | Do you know why Pierce is humoring you? | 你知道皮尔斯为什么这样子耍你吗? |
[43:20] | Use words like that, you might make me mad. | 你用耍这个字会把我惹毛的 |
[43:23] | But, do you know? | 不过你知不知道为什么? |
[43:24] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[43:26] | Patchett’s running whores… | 他让女孩整容变得像电影明星 |
[43:29] | …cut to look like movie stars. | 然后替他卖淫 |
[43:32] | And, judging by his address, | 而从他的豪宅看来 |
[43:33] | something bigger on the side. | 他另外还有更大的买卖 |
[43:35] | He doesn’t want any attention. | 所以不希望太过出风头 |
[43:37] | That’s right. Our motives are selfish | 没错 我们的动机很自私 |
[43:40] | so we’re cooperating. | 不过我们会合作的 |
[43:41] | So cooperate. Why was Susan Lefferts at the Nite Owl? | 那就合作吧 布雷肯小姐! 苏珊为什么去夜猫子? |
[43:44] | I don’t know. I never heard of the Nite Owl till today. | 我不知道! 这是我第一次听到夜猫子这个名字 |
[43:47] | How’d she meet Patchett? | 她是怎么认识皮尔斯的? |
[43:49] | Pierce meets people. | 皮尔斯交游很广 |
[43:50] | Sue had dreams of Hollywood and … | 苏珊则满怀明星梦 |
[43:52] | this is how they turned out. | 如今却落得这个下场 |
[43:55] | Thanks to Pierce, | 全拜皮尔斯之赐 |
[43:57] | we still get to act a little. | 我们依然得继续装下去 |
[43:59] | Tell me about Pierce. | 告诉我皮尔斯的底细吧 |
[44:02] | He’s waiting for you to mention money. | 他还在等你向他开价呢? |
[44:05] | Want advice, Miss Bracken? | 要不要听听我的建议?布雷肯小姐 |
[44:07] | It’s Lynn. | 叫我琳恩 |
[44:09] | Miss Bracken… | 布雷肯小姐 |
[44:11] | …don’t ever try to fucking bribe me… | 千万不要想要贿赂我 |
[44:13] | …or I’ll have you and Patchett in shit up to your ears. | 否则我他妈的整得你跟皮尔斯叫苦连天 |
[44:17] | I remember you from Christmas Eve. | 圣诞夜那天的事深印在我脑中 |
[44:21] | You have a thing for helping women, don’t you? | 你一向很喜欢帮女人对不对? |
[44:25] | Maybe I’m just fucking curious. | 说不定我只是他妈的好奇而已 |
[44:27] | You say “fuck” a lot. | 你一天到晚把脏话挂在嘴上 |
[44:29] | You fuck for money. | 你却一天到晚为了钱在操人 |
[44:30] | There’s blood on your shirt. | 你的衬衫上有血 |
[44:32] | An integral part of your job? | 是不是干员警就得打人? |
[44:34] | – Yeah. – Do you enjoy it? | – 对 – 你喜欢打人吗? |
[44:36] | When they deserve it. | 如果对方欠揍的话 |
[44:37] | Did they deserve it today? | 他们今天欠揍吗? |
[44:41] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[44:42] | But you did it anyway. | 可是你还是揍人了 |
[44:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:44] | Like the half dozen guys you screwed today. | 就像你今天接了十几个人一样 |
[44:48] | Actually, it was only two. | 事实上只有两个 |
[44:52] | You’re different, Officer White. | 你真是与众不同 怀特警官 |
[44:54] | You’re the first man in years | 五年来你是第一个 |
[44:55] | who didn’t tell me I look like Veronica Lake. | 没说我很像薇洛妮卡的人 |
[44:59] | You look better than Veronica Lake. | 你比她漂亮 |
[45:06] | Pierce Patchett? | 皮尔斯他…? |
[45:09] | He takes a cut of our earnings | 他会把我们赚的抽一部份 |
[45:10] | and invests it for us. | 去替我们投资理财 |
[45:12] | He doesn’t let us use narcotics and he doesn’t abuse us. | 他不许我们吸毒 也不会打我们 |
[45:15] | Can your policeman’s mentality grasp those contradictions? | 你们警察能想象得到这种矛盾的做法吗? |
[45:21] | He had you cut to look like Veronica Lake. | 他让你去整得像薇洛妮卡的? |
[45:24] | No. | 不 |
[45:25] | I’m really a brunette, but the rest is me. | 我本来是黑发 其它的都没变 |
[45:30] | And that’s all the news that’s fit to print. | 你只要知道这些就够了 |
[45:34] | It’s nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[45:41] | I’d like to see you again. | 我想再跟你见面 |
[45:42] | For a date… | 你这是在约我吗? |
[45:43] | …or an appointment? | 还是在跟我预约时间? |
[45:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:48] | For a date, I’d know your first name. | 如果是约会 那你该告诉我你的名字 |
[45:50] | Forget I asked. | 忘了我刚刚说的话 |
[45:53] | It was a mistake. | 是我说错话了 |
[46:15] | Leonard Bidwell? | 雷欧那比威尔吗? |
[46:17] | Come down here and talk to us. | 下来聊聊吧 |
[46:21] | How’s the left these days? | 最近左拳练得怎么样? |
[46:23] | What’s it to you? | 这关你什么事? |
[46:24] | I saw you fight Kid Gavilan. | 我看过你跟佳威兰小子打拳 |
[46:26] | I like your style. | 我很喜欢你的拳风 |
[46:31] | What do you want, Mr. Policeman? | 你有什么事?警察先生 |
[46:33] | You got a brother in Folsom. . | 你有个兄弟关在佛森监狱 |
[46:34] | I put him there | 我知道 是我把他关进去的 |
[46:36] | Until 1970. | 他得关到1970年 |
[46:37] | How’d you like to make it 1960? | 你希不希望只关到1960年 |
[46:39] | I know the judge, and Lieutenant Exley…is good friends with the D.A. | 我认识那位法官副组长是检察官的好朋友 |
[46:45] | We’re looking for 3 colored guys who like to shoot shotguns. | 好了 我们在找三个爱玩散弹枪的黑人 |
[46:50] | One owns a maroon Mercury coupe. | 其中一个开着褐红色的跑车 |
[46:53] | Want me to snitch? | 你想害我背上罪人的名字 |
[46:54] | Want to buy your brother 10 years? | 你想不想帮你哥哥减个十年 |
[46:56] | It was 10 years, right? | 是十年对不对? |
[46:57] | Yeah, 1 0 years. | 对 十年 |
[46:58] | You don’t have to say anything, just look at this list… | 你用不着开口 |
[47:00] | …and point. | 只要看看名单 用手指就行了 |
[47:06] | He’s bad, so I’ll just tell you. | 那家伙很坏所以我直接告诉你 |
[47:08] | Sugar Ray Collins. | 蜜糖雷伊柯林斯 |
[47:10] | Drives a maroon ’49 coupe. | 开着一部49年的福特跑车 |
[47:12] | Beautiful ride. | 车子很漂亮 |
[47:15] | Don’t know about shotguns, | 有没有散弹枪我不知道 |
[47:16] | but he gets his thrills killing dogs. | 不过他一向以杀狗为乐 |
[47:19] | He’s righteous trash. | 他是标准的垃圾 |
[47:21] | Look at that. It’s five minutes from here. | 你看看 离这儿才五分钟 |
[47:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[47:26] | I’ll hear from you… | 你会给我消息吧? |
[47:29] | …about my brother? | 我哥哥的事… |
[47:30] | Keep it up, Lenny. U p! | 手抬高一点 雷尼 抬高一点 |
[47:39] | There it is. It’s in the back. | 到了 在后面 |
[47:59] | – One of ours. – Shit | – 自己人的车 – 该死 |
[48:00] | somebody beat us here! | 有人想赶在我们的前面 |
[48:07] | Damn it! My glasses! | 该死 我的眼镜 |
[48:10] | You’re kidding! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[48:13] | Well, just don’t shoot me. | 反正别朝我开枪就是了 |
[48:24] | What are you doing here? | 你们来做什么? |
[48:27] | We were in the neighborhood. | 我们正好在这附近 |
[48:29] | – What do you got? – Three 12-gauge pumps. | – 查到什么了? – 三把十二发的散弹枪 |
[48:31] | And cash. | 空的子弹盒 还有一些现金 |
[48:35] | So long, Vice. Badge of Honor, | 再见了 扫黄组 |
[48:37] | here I come. | 警网群英 我来了 |
[48:38] | Fuck you! This is our collar. | 去你的 这机会是我们的 |
[48:41] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[48:42] | I’m ranking officer here. | 这儿我官阶最高 |
[48:43] | We go as a team. End of story. | 我们合作抓人 不用再争了 |
[48:51] | Right. | 好 |
[48:53] | How many ways in? | 有几个人口? |
[48:55] | Only one. Up the stairs. | 只有一个 从楼梯上去 |
[48:58] | He’s very serious. | 他是很认真的 |
[49:15] | Police! Don’t shoot! | 我们是警察! 搞什么? 不要开枪 |
[49:19] | – Don’t move. – Ace him, Jack! | – 别动 – 杀了他 杰克 |
[49:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 布鲁尼 |
[49:21] | Anxious, aren’t you? | 很紧张吧? |
[49:22] | Don’t kill them. | 不要杀他们 |
[49:26] | Back, back, back! | 退回去 退回去… |
[49:29] | Get off me! | 你放开我 |
[49:30] | Against the wall! | 面对着墙站好 |
[49:31] | Against the wall! | 面对着墙站好 |
[49:33] | Put your hands up! | 把双手举起来 |
[49:34] | Get over there. | 过来 孩子 快点 |
[49:36] | Shut up! Hands behind your back! | 闭嘴 把手放在背后 |
[49:39] | So… …how’s it feel getting out of the office? | 怎样?走出办公室的感觉如何 |
[49:50] | This came from forensics. | 这是监识组来的报告 |
[49:51] | ” Burning clothes. | 他们在烧衣服 |
[49:54] | Casitas Youth Camp….” | 卡西达少年监狱 |
[50:00] | It’s crowded in here, White. | 这儿挺挤的 怀特 |
[50:02] | These guys killed Stensland. | 他们杀死了史丹斯兰 |
[50:20] | The ejection marks on the shells fired | 这些弹壳上面的弹道痕迹 |
[50:22] | from the shotguns… | 跟我们在夜猫子 |
[50:24] | …are identical to those on the shell casings found at the Nite Owl. | 找到的弹壳是一样的 |
[50:27] | I want confessions, Edmund. | 我要他们坦白招供 埃德蒙 |
[50:29] | A night’s stewing has softened them up. | 熬了一晚他们应该已经软化了 |
[50:32] | I’ll break them, sir. | 我会瓦解他们心理防线的 |
[50:54] | Are you sure golden boy is up to the task, Cap? | 你确定我们金童干的来吗? |
[50:58] | I think you’d be surprised what the lad is capable of. | 我想你会被他的能耐吓一跳的 |
[51:03] | You’re 22. Aren’t you, Ray? | 你今年22岁对不对? |
[51:11] | Did an officer work you over? | 有没有警察修理过你? |
[51:15] | You’re 22, right? | 你今年22岁对不对? |
[51:16] | Why do you keep asking that? | 你为什么一直这样子问我? |
[51:18] | 22 makes it a gas chamber bounce. | 因为满22岁就可以判死刑 |
[51:21] | You should’ve pulled this caper years ago. | 所以你应该十年前杀人才对的 |
[51:23] | Get life, | 判个终生监禁 |
[51:25] | do a little Youth Authority jolt… | 在少年感化院关到21岁 |
[51:27] | …transfer to Folsom a big man… | 再转到佛森监狱去 |
[51:29] | …get yourself a sissy…. | 找个爱人同志 |
[51:31] | I don’t truck with no sissies. | 我不搞同性恋那一套的 |
[51:36] | Louis. | 路易斯… |
[51:38] | What? | 干嘛? |
[51:40] | You did the Casitas Youth Camp with Louis. | 你跟路易斯两个人 在卡西达一起坐过牢对不对? |
[51:43] | Why you keep asking me about Louis? | 你为什么一直问我路易斯的事情? |
[51:45] | His business is his business. | 他的事跟我无关 |
[51:47] | Sugar, Louis told me | 蜜糖 路易斯跟我说 |
[51:48] | you went sissy up at Casitas. | 你在卡西达搞过同性恋 |
[51:51] | You couldn’t do the time, | 你熬不下去了 |
[51:52] | so you got a big white boy to look after you. | 所以找了个白人男孩来照顾你 |
[51:55] | Said they called you “Sugar”… | 他们还说他们会管你叫蜜糖 |
[51:57] | …because you gave it out so sweet. | 是因为你对爱人同志很甜 |
[52:00] | Louis gave it up at Casitas. | 路易斯他才献出了玻璃呢 |
[52:02] | I was the boss jock in my dorm! | 我在我们牢房是老大 |
[52:04] | Louis was the sissy! | 路易斯才是爱人同志 |
[52:06] | Louis gave it up for candy bars! | 路易斯为棒棒糖就献身了 |
[52:08] | He ain’t got the sense of a dog! | 他简直此狗还笨 |
[52:12] | You like to shoot dogs. | 听说你很喜欢杀狗 |
[52:13] | Dogs got no reason to live. | 狗没有资格活 |
[52:18] | Feel the same way about people? | 你对人也有同样的感觉嘛? |
[52:20] | What’re you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么嘛? |
[52:21] | We got the shotguns. | 我们搜到散弹枪了 |
[52:23] | I don’t own no shotguns. | 我根本没有什么散弹枪的 |
[52:25] | Why were you throwing clothes in the incinerator? | 你们为什么把衣服拿去烧呢? |
[52:27] | Say what? | 你说什么? |
[52:29] | A neighbor said she saw you throwing clothes in the incinerator. | 有邻居说看见你们把衣服拿去焚化炉烧 |
[52:34] | Doesn’t look good. | 这样子可不太妙 |
[52:35] | I ain’t talking till I see a judge. | 没见到法官之前我不会再说话了 |
[52:37] | Were you on hop? | 你是不是吸了毒了? |
[52:38] | You were passed out when we arrested you. | 我们逮捕你的时候你已经摊在那儿 |
[52:41] | Ty and Louis fuck with that shit, not me. | 泰依跟路易斯才会吸那玩意儿 |
[52:43] | Where do they get their stuff? | 我不会 他们在哪儿弄到货的? |
[52:47] | Man…. Give me one to feed the D.A. | 快点 给我个人向检察官交待 |
[52:50] | It’ll make me look good… | 这样子我脸上好看一点 |
[52:52] | …and I’ll say Sugar Ray’s not a punk like his sissy partners. | 那我相信你不是同性恋 |
[53:01] | all right, Raymond | 好了 雷蒙 |
[53:02] | Tell me one more thing about Jones and Fontaine. | 多说一点路易斯和泰依的事 |
[53:05] | Where do they get drugs? | 他们在哪儿弄到毒品的? |
[53:09] | Roland Navarette. | 罗兰那法瑞那儿 |
[53:13] | He runs a hole-up on Bunker Hill. | 他在木屋山庄那儿有个据点 |
[53:15] | And he sells red devils. | 而且还卖红魔鬼 |
[53:18] | Exley’s good, I’ll give him that. | 艾斯利很行 我服了他了 |
[53:20] | I’ll take a break. | 我要去休息一下了 |
[53:25] | You know, Ray, | 对了 雷依 |
[53:26] | I’m talking about the gas chamber… | 我都说你可能被送进毒气室了 |
[53:29] | …and you haven’t asked me what this is about. | 可是你却一直没有问我 我们到底在查什么案子 |
[53:32] | You got a big “guilty” sign around your neck. | 你是跳到黄河都洗不清了 |
[53:40] | That was masterful, Edmund. | 真是技术高超 埃德蒙 |
[53:42] | He’s ready to go. | 他已经准备好要招供了 |
[53:51] | Give Jones the newspaper. | 拿份报纸给路易斯 |
[53:52] | I want him primed. | 我要他跳起来 |
[53:53] | Take the cuffs off, so he can read it. | 把手铐拿掉好让他看报 |
[53:56] | Ray Collins just ratted you off. . | 雷依刚刚出卖你了 |
[53:58] | Said the Nite Owl was your idea | 他说夜猫子那件事是你带头的 |
[54:00] | I think it was Ray’s idea. | 我觉得是雷依带头的 |
[54:02] | You talk, I think I can save your life. | 你要是招出来我想我可以救你一命 |
[54:05] | 6 people are dead, | 死了十六个人啊 |
[54:07] | and someone has to pay for it. | 总得有人顶罪吧! |
[54:08] | Now, it can be you, or it can be Ray. | 那个人可以是你 也可以是雷依 |
[54:13] | Louis, he called you queer. | 路易斯 他说你是同性恋的 |
[54:16] | At Casitas, you took it up the ass. | 还说你在卡西达被玩的很厉害 |
[54:18] | I didn’t kill nobody | 我根本没有杀人 |
[54:22] | Son… | 孩子… |
[54:25] | …you know what’ll happen if you don’t talk. | 你很清楚如果不招出来会有什么下场… |
[54:28] | You’ll go to the gas chamber. So admit what you did. | 你会被送去毒气室所以你还是招了吧 |
[54:32] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我并不想伤害她 |
[54:34] | Maybe she’s okay. | 说不定她没事呢? |
[54:35] | Okay? | 没事? |
[54:38] | They’re all in the morgue. | 他们全在停尸间了 |
[54:40] | They were dead when you left them. | 你走的时候他们就已经全死了 |
[54:41] | I just wanted to lose my cherry. | 我只不过是想要开苞而已嘛 |
[54:44] | She don’t die, so I don’t die. | 她没死的话我也就不用死了 |
[54:46] | She don’t die, so I don’t die. | 她没死所以我也不用死 |
[54:49] | Louis, who’s the girl? | 路易斯 那个女孩是谁? |
[54:50] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[54:52] | Who are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[54:54] | Was she at the Nite Owl? | 她是不是在夜猫子那儿? |
[54:57] | Listen to me, was she at the Nite Owl? | 路易斯 听我说她是不是在夜猫子那儿? |
[55:06] | This paper shit ain’t shit! | 这份报纸在胡说八道 |
[55:07] | Where’s the girl? | 路易斯说的那个女孩在哪里? |
[55:09] | You kill her? | 你们杀了她吗? |
[55:11] | Louis lost his cherry, . | 你们本来只是要让路易斯开苞 |
[55:12] | but things got out of hand | 可是你们觉得还不过瘾 |
[55:15] | You made her bleed. | 你们就打了那个女孩 |
[55:16] | She bled on your clothes, | 她的血溅到你们的衣服上面 |
[55:17] | so you burned the clothes. | 所以你们把衣服烧了 |
[55:18] | Who said that?! | 谁说的? |
[55:20] | Now, listen to me. | 你给我听好 |
[55:22] | If she’s alive, . | 如果她还活着的话 |
[55:23] | she’s the only chance you’ve got | 她是你们活命的唯一机会了 |
[55:25] | – I think she’s alive. – You think? | – 我想她还活着 – 你想? |
[55:27] | Where is she now? | 那她在那里? |
[55:28] | Did you leave her someplace? | 你们是不是把她丢哪里? |
[55:29] | take her sold? | 还是把她卖了? |
[55:32] | Where is she? | 告诉我她在哪里? |
[55:35] | What’re you doing?! | 你在干什么? |
[55:37] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[55:39] | White! | 怀特 |
[55:42] | 1 in 6! | 六分之一的机会 |
[55:43] | Where’s the girl? | 她在哪里? |
[55:44] | Put the weapon down! | 怀特 我已经控制住状况了 |
[55:45] | Where’s the girl?!! | 把枪放下来 那个女孩在哪里? |
[55:53] | Sylvester Fitch | 希维思特之家… |
[55:54] | what | 什么? |
[55:55] | Sylvester Fitch, | 希维思特之家 |
[55:57] | 109 Avalon… | 艾瓦龙街109号 |
[56:00] | …brown corner house, upstairs. | 楼上角落的棕色房间 |
[56:15] | Just give me one minute. | 给我一分钟的时间 |
[56:16] | You got it. | 没有问题 |
[56:23] | Nobody moves. | 大家先别动 |
[56:24] | We’re going in the front. | 我们几个从前门进去 |
[56:26] | Stay put until I give the word. | 在我下令之前先别动 |
[58:54] | He went around back! | 他绕到后面去了 |
[58:58] | I’m Lieutenant Exley. | 我是艾斯利副组长 |
[58:59] | I’m sorry to ask you this. | 对不起 这么问你 |
[59:00] | I need to know when they left you. | 我需要知道他们什么时候丢下你的 |
[59:02] | Get her to the hospital. | 把她送到医院去 |
[59:03] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[59:05] | Give your career a rest. | 别一直急着升官 |
[59:07] | Leave her alone. | 别去烦她 |
[59:08] | A naked guy with a gun? | 一丝不挂的男人会用枪射你? |
[59:10] | Who’ll believe that? | 你认为会有人相信吗? |
[59:11] | Get the fuck away from me. | 你离我远一点 |
[59:13] | How’ll it look in your report? | 你的报告写出来会是什么样子 |
[59:15] | It’ll look like justice. | 会像正义得到伸张 |
[59:16] | That’s what the man got. | 这正是那个男人的下场 |
[59:18] | Justice. | 接受正义的制裁 |
[59:19] | You don’t know the meaning of the word. | 你根本不知道正义两个字是什么意思 |
[59:22] | yeah? | 是吗? |
[59:23] | You think it means getting your picture in the paper. | 你以为你的照片上报才叫做正义吗? |
[59:25] | Go after criminals for a change. | 你要找 去找坏人的麻烦 |
[59:27] | criminals cops | 别老是找警察的麻烦 |
[59:28] | Stensland got what he deserved and so will you. | 史丹斯兰他是活该 你也是 |
[59:45] | It’s best to stay away when his blood is up. | 他那么冲 你最好是离他远一点 |
[59:47] | His blood’s always up. | 他永远是那么冲的 |
[59:50] | Perhaps you should stay away from him altogether. | 或许你永远都不应该靠近他 |
[59:53] | Raymond Collins, Ty Jones and Louis Fontaine. | 逃犯雷蒙克林斯 泰依琼斯和路易斯方腾 |
[59:57] | They are considered armed and dangerous. | 拥有枪械极为危险 |
[1:00:00] | Repeat. The Nite Owl suspects have escaped. | 重复:夜猫子案的嫌犯脱逃了 |
[1:00:03] | How’d they get out the window? | 他们怎么爬出窗户去的? |
[1:00:05] | They jumped from the 2nd floor. | 我们只知道他们从二楼跳下去 |
[1:00:07] | Girl said… | 医院那个女孩做好笔录了 |
[1:00:08] | …they left her at 12 | 说他们在十二点丢下她的 |
[1:00:10] | They could get to the Nite Owl by 1. | 他们很有可能在一点左右 到了夜猫子那儿 |
[1:00:12] | The question was, where did they get their drugs? | 问题是他们那儿弄到毒品的 |
[1:00:16] | I haven’t gotten that far yet. | 我还没有想到那儿去呢 |
[1:00:18] | ” Roland Navarette lives on Bunker Hill, “ | 罗兰那法瑞在木屋街有个据点 |
[1:00:20] | runs a hole-up | 各种毒品甚至连红魔鬼都有 |
[1:00:24] | Anyone seen Jack Vincennes? | 有没有人看见杰克文生? |
[1:00:28] | Is something up? | 有什么事吗? |
[1:00:29] | I need some backup. | 我需要人支持 走 |
[1:00:48] | – What? – Nothing. Let’s go. | – 怎么了? – 没事 走吧 |
[1:00:59] | This should be it. | 应该就是这了 |
[1:01:28] | Nobody moves! | 通通不许动 |
[1:01:30] | You’re under arrest. | 不要动 你们被捕了 |
[1:01:32] | Don’t shoot, man! | 不要开枪… |
[1:01:34] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 手举起来 别动… |
[1:02:29] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[1:02:30] | You did good, kid. | 你表现的很好 孩子 |
[1:02:32] | You should’ve seen this place. Blood everywhere. | 你应该看看那个地方的到处都是血 像场恶梦 |
[1:02:36] | Who would have thought? Shotgun Ed. | 真是没想到 散弹艾德! |
[1:02:38] | yes, Shotgun Ed | 对 散弹艾德 |
[1:02:39] | Somebody get him cleaned up. | 谁带他去包扎一下吧 |
[1:02:41] | Come on. | 走吧 孩子 |
[1:02:44] | (夜猫子屠杀案的破案英雄) | |
[1:02:45] | Edmund J. Exley has amassed a brilliant record… | 埃德蒙艾斯利在洛杉矶警局服务了七年 |
[1:02:49] | …in his 7 years with the Los Angeles Police Department. | 当中表现异常优异 |
[1:02:52] | Recently, he evinced spectacular bravery in the line of duty. | 最近在执勤的时候更是表现的非常英勇 |
[1:02:55] | It is our privilege to present him with our highest honor: | 所以我们深感荣幸 能够颁发给他我们的最高荣誉 |
[1:02:59] | The Medal of Valor. | 勇士奖章 |
[1:03:00] | What kind of car was it? | 那是什么车子? |
[1:03:01] | It was a Ford. | 福特的 你确定吗? |
[1:03:03] | My husband always drove a Ford. | 我先生总是开福特 |
[1:03:05] | I know what they look like. | 所以我知道福特的样子 |
[1:03:06] | Excuse me, ma’am. Just the facts. Light or dark? | 对不起夫人 说重点就好了 是浅色还是暗色的? |
[1:03:08] | Light. | 浅色的 |
[1:03:10] | And that’s really all I remember, Officer. | 我真的只记得这些了 警官 |
[1:03:14] | Thank you. You’ve been a big help. | 谢谢你 你帮了我们大忙 |
[1:03:16] | Cut! That’s a print. | 卡 拿去冲印吧 |
[1:03:19] | Big Jack! He’s back! | 大杰克 他回来了 |
[1:03:22] | Jack’s back. | 杰克回来了 |
[1:03:57] | Tell Mr. Patchett I have no intention of changing my vote. | 告诉巴却先生我不会改变的 |
[1:04:12] | It may surprise some that an official | 有的人或许会感到惊讶 |
[1:04:14] | would admit to making a mistake… | 一个政治人物竟然能勇于认错 |
[1:04:18] | …but after due consideration… | 可是经过深思熟虑以后 |
[1:04:21] | …I am changing my position on the matter before the council. | 我决定改变对此事的立场 |
[1:04:26] | “Go west, America,” | “西进吧 美国! “ |
[1:04:27] | was a slogan of Manifest Destiny. | 是当年政府的伟大号召 |
[1:04:29] | Today is that last step westward with no stop signs… | 今天西进步伐将完成最后一步 |
[1:04:32] | …no traffic signals, from downtown… | 因为从市中心一直到海边 |
[1:04:35] | …to the beach in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟的路程沿途没有任何的红绿灯 |
[1:05:09] | What were you going to start with? | 你想从那一行干起? |
[1:05:13] | Prostitution? | 绿灯户? |
[1:05:16] | Gambling? | 赌场? |
[1:05:21] | Go back to Jersey, sonny. | 回新泽西去吧 孩子 |
[1:05:23] | This is the City of the Angels… | 这里是天使之城 |
[1:05:25] | …and you haven’t got any wings. | 而你身上没有翅膀 |
[1:05:50] | Nice to see you again. Take care. | 改天见 保重 |
[1:06:30] | I wondered when you’d knock on my door again, Officer White. | 我一直在想 你什么时候会再来找我 怀特警员 |
[1:06:34] | It’s Bud. | 叫我巴德 |
[1:06:37] | Bud. | 巴德 |
[1:07:07] | Why me? | 为什么选上我? |
[1:07:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:48] | This election… | 这一次的选举 |
[1:07:49] | …is about the future of law enforcement in Los Angeles. | 关系着洛啥�吨伟驳奈蠢� |
[1:07:53] | City Councilman Rogers represents that future. | 而罗杰议员正代表着我们美好的未来 |
[1:07:56] | So let’s dig deep… | 所以请大家慷慨解囊 |
[1:07:58] | …and get a moral man re-elected. | 协助一个高尚正直的人当选 |
[1:08:00] | Ellis Loew wants to say a few words. | 我们现在欢迎艾利斯罗来说几句话 |
[1:08:06] | Thank you, Brett Chase. | 谢谢你 布雷特雀斯 |
[1:08:07] | The talented star of Badge of Honor. | 警网群英中杰出的大明星 |
[1:08:12] | Let me tell you, | 我可以告诉各位我今天能够站在这里 |
[1:08:14] | I am so thrilled to be here. | 觉得非常的荣幸 |
[1:08:16] | Big V. | 大文 杰克 |
[1:08:20] | Good to see you back. | 很高兴看到你回来了 |
[1:08:21] | How they hanging, Sid? | 最近勇猛十足吧 |
[1:08:22] | Down around my ankles. | 都举不起头来了 |
[1:08:24] | You tight with the D.A., Jackie? | 你跟检察官很熟吗?杰克 |
[1:08:26] | oh, yeah… | 很熟… |
[1:08:27] | Yeah. He tried to throw me off the force last Christmas. | 他去年圣诞节还想让我走路呢 |
[1:08:30] | How about some payback, big-time? | 想不想好好报个仇? |
[1:08:32] | Plus the usual 50 dollar donation | 另外我照常捐五十块钱 |
[1:08:34] | to the Jack Vincennes retirement fund. | 给杰克文生的退休基金 |
[1:08:36] | Did you know the D.A. was a swish? | 你知道检察官他是同性恋吗? |
[1:08:39] | No kidding? | 真的吗? |
[1:08:43] | Remember Matt Reynolds? | 你还记得麦特雷诺吗? |
[1:08:44] | Christmas Eve? “The Movie Premiere Pot Bust”? | 去年的耶诞夜大明星首映场被捕 |
[1:08:46] | He just got off the honor farm. | 他刚刚服完狱外役回来 |
[1:08:48] | What’s he doing here? | 那他到这儿来干什么? |
[1:08:50] | Reynolds is acey-deucey, | 雷诺是个双性恋 |
[1:08:51] | Not to mention broke. | 如果有钱赚当然更起劲 |
[1:08:52] | I’m getting him to fuck the D.A. for $100. | 我给了他一百块钱让他跟检察官搞 |
[1:08:55] | That’s twice the $50 you got for wrecking his career. | 比你毁了他演艺生涯的酬劳还要多一倍 |
[1:08:59] | Come here, come here. | 过来… |
[1:09:01] | Jesus, don’t bring him | 天哪!不要叫他过来 |
[1:09:07] | That’s D.A. Loew right there. | 那边那位就是罗检察官 |
[1:09:11] | yeah | 好 |
[1:09:14] | You need a drink? | 要不要先喝杯酒 |
[1:09:16] | Yeah. | 要 |
[1:09:18] | Look after him. | 照顾他一下 |
[1:09:20] | Matt, this is Jack. | 麦特 这位是杰克 |
[1:09:22] | No secrets between me and him. | 我们之间没有什么秘密 |
[1:09:29] | – How you doing? – I’m okay. How’re you? | – 你好吗? – 我很好 你呢? |
[1:09:32] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[1:09:36] | Have we met before? | 我们以前有没有见过面? |
[1:09:40] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:09:42] | Was it at a party? | 是在宴会上吗? |
[1:09:44] | It was something like that. | 跟今天的场合差不多 |
[1:09:47] | Fleur-de-Lis party, right? | 法兰西王朝的宴会对吧? |
[1:09:50] | Right. | 对 |
[1:09:52] | Fleur-de-Lis. | 法兰西王朝 |
[1:09:54] | “Whatever you desire.” | 任君选择 |
[1:09:56] | Dope, hookers that look like movie stars…. | 毒品 长的像电影明星的女郎 |
[1:09:59] | Pierce Patchett has it all. | 皮尔斯巴却全都一应俱全 |
[1:10:02] | You could say that again. | 真是一点都没错 |
[1:10:04] | Pierce, he’s not like regular guys. | 皮尔斯跟其它的人不太一样 |
[1:10:09] | I dig him, but… | 我很喜欢他 不过… |
[1:10:12] | …you know… …he scares me too. | 你知道的 他也让我很害怕 |
[1:10:16] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:10:18] | How? | 怎么会呢? |
[1:10:20] | When I came out to L.A. . | 我刚到洛城的时候 |
[1:10:22] | this isn’t exactly where I saw myself ending up | 根本没想到会变成今天这样 |
[1:10:26] | Yeah, well… …get in line. | 是啊 大家都一样 |
[1:10:29] | Your courage, kid. Drink up. | 壮壮胆吧 孩子 干杯 |
[1:10:35] | I don’t think I should do this. | 我看还是不要好了 |
[1:10:39] | It’s not like you don’t know how. | 你又不是不知道怎么做? |
[1:10:40] | Jack’s connected to Badge of Honor. . | 杰克跟警网群英制作很熟的 |
[1:10:43] | Pull this off, you’ll get a part | 事情做好了他会替你争取个角色的 |
[1:10:46] | I smell a comeback, don’t you, Jack? | 我看有人要东山再起了对不对 杰克? |
[1:10:51] | The D.A.’s free. | 检察官他有空了 |
[1:10:53] | Go introduce yourself. Go on. | 去自我介绍一下 快点 |
[1:10:55] | Tell him about the opening on the show. | 你说话啊 杰克告诉他你会替他争取的 |
[1:10:58] | I’m pretty sure I can get you a part on this show. | 对 我有把握可以让你上节目 |
[1:11:02] | But… | 不过… |
[1:11:03] | …that’s later on. | 那是以后的事了 |
[1:11:04] | Tonight, go on over there and pretend it’s an acting job. | 今晚你应该假装你是在演戏 |
[1:11:09] | Like show biz. | 这也是演艺事业的一种 |
[1:11:11] | Acting, that’s it. | 演戏 没错 |
[1:11:13] | Right. No one’s going to know about this? | 对 没有人会知道对不对? |
[1:11:15] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:18] | It’ll be our secret. | 这是我们之间的秘密 |
[1:11:24] | Show biz. | 好 演艺事业 |
[1:11:25] | That’s it. Go on. | 对 快去 |
[1:11:31] | Show biz. | 演艺事业 |
[1:11:34] | If Reynolds works his charms, | 如果雷诺施展他的魅力 |
[1:11:36] | which I know he will… | 而我知道他会的 |
[1:11:37] | …they’ll be at the Hollywood Center Motel, room 203. | 那他们待会应该会在好莱坞中心旅馆203房 |
[1:11:40] | Meet me there at midnight for a photo shoot. | 子夜的时候到那儿等我好拍照 |
[1:11:43] | And maybe we can work in the Hollywood sign this time. | 说不定这一次可以把 好莱坞那个大招牌给照进去 |
[1:11:48] | What do you know about Pierce Patchett? | 你对皮尔巴却了解多少 |
[1:11:51] | I know what you know. | 跟你一样所知不多 |
[1:11:53] | He’s rich. | 他很有钱 |
[1:11:54] | Invested in the freeways which’ll make him richer | 然后把钱拿去盖高速公路了使得它变的更有钱了 |
[1:11:57] | Why? | 你干嘛问这个? |
[1:11:59] | I just keep hearing rumors, you know. | 我不断听到一些谣言 |
[1:12:01] | High-class porn, drugs, hookers that look like movie stars. | 什么高档应召站 毒品 长的像电影明星的妓女 |
[1:12:05] | Patchett’s what I call twilight. | 巴却是那种不惹眼的人物 |
[1:12:07] | He ain’t queer or Red. | 他举止也不古怪 也不是共产党 |
[1:12:09] | He cannot help me in my quest for prime sinnuendo. | 根本没什么新奇刺激的故事可以让我写的 |
[1:12:19] | As though Badge of Honor | 就好像警网群英的制作人 |
[1:12:20] | would touch that guy with a 10-foot pole… | 不会找那家伙演戏一样 |
[1:12:23] | …after he’s been Hush-Hush cover boy twice in one year. | 因为他一年当中二度 当上我杂志的封面人物 |
[1:12:26] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[1:12:27] | Midnight. I guarantee all kinds of illegal activity. | 子夜 我保证定会非常紧张刺激的 |
[1:13:05] | Another? Yeah. | 再来一杯? 对 |
[1:13:33] | (好莱坞中心汽车旅馆) | |
[1:13:51] | Kid? | 小子 |
[1:13:59] | brother | 兄弟 |
[1:14:00] | Come on, you don’t have to do this– | 好了 你犯不着干这种事 |
[1:14:35] | Thank you for what you did for me… | 非常谢谢你为我报仇 |
[1:14:37] | …for killing those animals who raped me. | 杀了那些强暴我的禽兽 |
[1:14:40] | Will you thank Officer White for me, please? | 请你替我谢谢怀特警员好吗 |
[1:14:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:14:46] | Seeing him come through the door is about the only thing I remember. | 我现在脑海里只记得 看见他从那个门走过来 |
[1:14:50] | Thank God. | 真是谢天谢地 |
[1:14:52] | You remember what time the Negroes left you, right? | 你还记得那些黑人什么时候丢下你吗? |
[1:14:55] | In your statement, you said they left you at midnight. | 你在供词中说 他们是子夜的时候离开你的 |
[1:14:59] | They might have. | 可能是吧? |
[1:15:05] | They “might” have? | 你这么说是什么意思? |
[1:15:07] | I don’t know what time they left me. | 我不知道他们什么时候离开我 |
[1:15:09] | I wanted them dead. | 我只希望他们死 |
[1:15:11] | Would anyone care that they raped a Mexican girl… | 如果他们没有杀死夜猫子那些白人 |
[1:15:15] | …if they hadn’t killed those white people at the Nite Owl? | 会有任何人在乎 他们强暴了一个墨西哥女孩吗? |
[1:15:19] | I did what I had to do for justice. | 我这一切都是为了报仇 |
[1:15:21] | Inez | 英奈兹 |
[1:15:22] | Exley, over here. | 艾利斯也在 过来 |
[1:15:23] | Smile, Inez. | 笑一下 英奈兹 |
[1:15:25] | Is he your hero? | 他是你的大英雄吧 |
[1:15:29] | Fellas, how about this? | 各位 这个标题怎么样? |
[1:15:30] | “Rape Victim Wheeled Out by Nite Owl Hero.” | “夜猫子案英雄推着被害人走出医院” |
[1:15:39] | All they get is Veronica Lake. | 他们只得到了薇洛妮卡雷克 |
[1:15:43] | I get Lynn Margaret Bracken. | 而我得到琳恩玛格莉特布雷肯 |
[1:15:57] | “Bisbee?” | 比斯比 |
[1:16:00] | I grew up there. | 我在那儿长大的 |
[1:16:04] | I’m going back in a couple of years, | 我过几年要回那儿去 |
[1:16:06] | open up a dress shop. | 开一家服装店 |
[1:16:10] | The girls in Bisbee | 比斯比的女孩 |
[1:16:11] | need a little glamour. | 需要好衣服打扮 |
[1:16:19] | Where’d this come from? | 这疤是怎来的? |
[1:16:22] | I was 12. My dad went after my mother with a bottle. | 我当年十二岁 我爸拿着酒瓶要砸我妈 |
[1:16:25] | I got in the way. | 我正好挡在中间 |
[1:16:28] | So you saved her. | 所以是你救了你妈的? |
[1:16:31] | Not for long. | 也救不了她多久 |
[1:16:36] | I’m sorry. It’s none of my business. | 很对不起 这不关我的事的 |
[1:16:37] | He tied me to the radiator. | 他把我绑在暖气机上面 |
[1:16:40] | I watched him beat my mother to death with a tire iron… | 我看着他用熨斗把我妈打死 |
[1:16:45] | …and he left me there. | 然后他把我丢在那儿 |
[1:16:49] | Three days before a truant officer found us. | 三天后学校督学才发现我们 |
[1:16:55] | They never found the old man. | 警方一直没有找到我老头 |
[1:17:07] | Is that why you became a cop? | 所以你才当警察的? |
[1:17:09] | To get even? | 为了讨个公道? |
[1:17:12] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[1:17:16] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢当警察吗? |
[1:17:20] | I used to. | 以前喜欢 |
[1:17:24] | Now it’s all strong-arm, sitting duck stuff. | 如今这差事却变成恃强凌弱了 |
[1:17:28] | If I could… | 如果… |
[1:17:30] | …get a chance to work Homicide… | 如果我能有机会到凶杀组去 |
[1:17:33] | …like a real detective…. | 像真正的刑警一样办案 |
[1:17:36] | That prick, Exley, he shot the wrong guys. | 那个痞子艾斯利他杀错人了 |
[1:17:40] | Whoever killed Stensland’s still around. | 杀死史丹斯兰的人还逍遥法外 |
[1:17:41] | I know it in here. | 我内心里很清楚 |
[1:17:43] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[1:17:45] | Something’s wrong with the Nite Owl. | 夜猫子那件案子不太对劲 |
[1:17:47] | I just can’t prove it, that’s all. | 只是我没办法证明而已 |
[1:17:51] | I’m not smart enough. | 我不够聪明 |
[1:17:55] | I’m just the guy they bring in to scare the other guy shitless. | 我只是上头长官用来吓唬别人的工具而已 |
[1:18:01] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:18:03] | You found Patchett. You found me. | 你找到巴却 你找到了我 |
[1:18:06] | You’re smart enough. | 你已经够聪明了 |
[1:18:20] | Bud White! What brings you down to the basement? | 巴德怀特 什么风把你吹到地下室来的? |
[1:18:27] | I got a couple of Nite Owl questions. | 我有几个夜猫子案的问题想要问你 |
[1:18:29] | Don’t know if you read the papers, but that case is closed. | 不知道你有没有看过报纸 那个案子已经结了 |
[1:18:34] | Anything bother you about it? | 你有没有那里觉得不对劲的 |
[1:18:36] | The fact that the pack-up boys haven’t hauled this shit out of here yet. | 有 就是那些送货的 还没把这些东西给抬走 |
[1:18:45] | The suspects’ 3 shotguns match | 我们查到嫌犯的三把散弹枪 |
[1:18:47] | the strike marks on the shell casings. | 弹道跟夜猫子的弹壳一致 |
[1:18:50] | What more do you want? | 你还要什么证据? |
[1:19:04] | There’s blood on the wall here. | 挂照片的墙上有血 |
[1:19:06] | I thought everyone got shot in the men’s room. | 不是除了厨子以外的人 都是在男厕所被杀的吗? |
[1:19:09] | That is ‘s blood. | 那是史丹斯兰的血 |
[1:19:11] | Stensland? yeah | 史丹斯?对 |
[1:19:13] | Blow to the head. | 他头上被狠狠挨了一记 |
[1:19:14] | Probably unconscious when they dragged him in the john. | 凶手把他拖到男厕时他可能已经昏迷了 |
[1:19:19] | Did they hit anyone else? | 他们有没有打其它的人? |
[1:19:20] | No, but he was a cop. Probably tried to do something. | 没有 不过他是个警察 可能想要反抗吧 |
[1:19:27] | Grilled cheese, black coffee. | 吉士三明治 黑咖啡 |
[1:19:29] | Someone was sitting next to him. | 有人跟他坐在一起 |
[1:19:35] | 2 victims were women? | 有两个被害人是女的 对吧 |
[1:19:37] | Yeah, Patti DeLuca, the night shift waitress, | 对 派蒂杜鲁卡 夜班女服务生 |
[1:19:40] | and a Susan Lefferts. | 还有一位叫做苏珊雷佛 |
[1:19:46] | Susan Lefferts. | 苏珊雷佛? |
[1:19:49] | Yeah, what about her? | 对 怎么样? |
[1:19:54] | You’re welcome! | 不用客气 |
[1:19:57] | Mrs. Lefferts | 雷佛太太 |
[1:20:01] | Mrs. Lefferts? | 雷佛太太 |
[1:20:02] | I’m Officer White, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的怀特警员 |
[1:20:07] | Tell me about the boyfriend you mentioned | 谈谈你那天在法院提到的 |
[1:20:09] | at the coroner’s office. | 你女儿的那位男友好吗? |
[1:20:11] | I told you I didn’t approve of that boyfriend. | 我跟你们说过 我不喜欢她那个男朋友 |
[1:20:14] | He was too old for you. . | 他那么老了跟你不配 |
[1:20:16] | And you let him be fresh with me | 你还让他对我那么凶 |
[1:20:20] | They came here one day when I wasn’t home. | 有一天我不在家的时候 他们到我家来 |
[1:20:23] | Mrs. Jensen next door said… | 隔壁的简森太太她说 |
[1:20:25] | …she saw Susie’s boyfriend a | 她看见苏珊的男朋友 |
[1:20:27] | nd another man and… | 跟另外一个男人在一起 |
[1:20:28] | …she heard a ruckus. | 她还说她听见一阵骚动 |
[1:20:31] | What was his name? | 你女儿的男朋友叫什么名字? |
[1:20:33] | We weren’t properly introduced. | 他根本就没有跟我介绍 |
[1:20:36] | Susie gave him a nickname, Muns or Luns. | 苏珊都叫他沐恩鲁恩什么的 |
[1:20:39] | Stens? | 史丹恩? |
[1:20:40] | Was it Stens? | 是不是史丹恩? |
[1:20:41] | Maybe. | 或许是吧 |
[1:20:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:20:44] | Look. | 你看看照片 |
[1:20:49] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:20:50] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[1:20:57] | You said a neighbor heard a ruckus. | 你说邻居听到骚动 |
[1:20:59] | Was it outside? Inside? | 是在外面吗?还是里面? |
[1:21:03] | Outside. | 在外面 |
[1:21:04] | And then Mrs. Jensen said they kept going under the house. | 简森太太说他们一直吵吵到房子下面去了 |
[1:21:12] | You have to leave now, officer. | 你该走了 警察先生 |
[1:21:16] | What’s through here? | 这儿过去是那里? |
[1:21:17] | Just a room full of old things | 放杂物的房间 |
[1:21:20] | Don’t move that! | 不要动它 |
[1:21:24] | Don’t mind the smell. . | 不要理会那股种臭味了 |
[1:21:25] | I think a rat died behind the wall | 大概是有老鼠死在墙后面了 |
[1:21:29] | My Susie was a good girl. | 我的苏珊是个好女孩 |
[1:21:31] | She was never in any kind of trouble at all! | 她从来没有惹过任何麻烦的 |
[1:22:46] | “Leland Meeks.” Never heard of you. | 李兰米克斯?没听过 |
[1:22:48] | They call me Buzz. | 他们都叫我巴兹 |
[1:22:57] | Was it a rat? | 是不是老鼠? |
[1:22:59] | Yeah, a great big one. | 对 好大一只 |
[1:23:03] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:23:05] | Compliments of the Police Department. | 洛杉矶警察局的一点心意 |
[1:23:24] | Stomach of the week from a motel homicide. | 本周凶杀旅馆最迷人的胃 |
[1:23:27] | Unemployed actor had frankfurter, French fries, alcohol and sperm. | 这位失业的演员吃过热狗 薯条 酒 |
[1:23:30] | Hell of a last supper, don’t you think? | 还有精液 好丰盛的最后晚餐对不对? |
[1:23:33] | Anything bothering you about the Nite Owl case? | 夜猫子那个案子你有没有觉得不对劲? |
[1:23:37] | That you guys won’t let it get filed away. | 有 就是你们一直缠着不放 |
[1:23:40] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:23:41] | Bud White grilled me on it today. | 巴德怀特他今天也来问过我 |
[1:23:45] | Bud White? | 巴德怀特? |
[1:23:46] | He’s not as dumb as I thought. | 他没有我想的那么笨 |
[1:23:51] | Did he say where he was going after he talked to you? | 他跟你说过话后 有没有说跟你说过要去哪里 |
[1:24:06] | Let my daughter rest in peace! | 让我的女儿安息吧 |
[1:24:08] | Mrs. Lefferts, I want to ask a few questions. | 雷佛太太 我想问你一些问题 |
[1:24:11] | Officer White already checked under the house. | 怀特警官已经去下面看过了 |
[1:24:14] | Under the house? | 屋子下面? |
[1:24:15] | – Where? – Out back. | – 那里? – 外面后头 |
[1:24:19] | All he found was rodents. | 他只找到老鼠而已 |
[1:24:24] | I need an I.D. on this as soon as possible. | 尽快帮我查明死者身份 |
[1:24:26] | Talk only to me on this one. | 而且你只能向我报告 |
[1:24:29] | (影星首映场前吸毒被捕) | |
[1:24:31] | I need your help. | 文生 我有件事需要你帮忙 |
[1:24:33] | I’m busy right now. Why don’t you ask your boys in Homicide? | 我现在很忙你为什么不找你们凶杀组同仁 |
[1:24:40] | I can’t. I need someone outside of Homicide. | 不行 我需要凶杀组以外的人 |
[1:24:43] | Tail Bud White until | 我要你跟踪巴得怀特 |
[1:24:44] | he goes on duty this evening. | 直到他今天晚上去值勤为止 |
[1:24:47] | Do me a real favor and leave me alone. | 帮帮忙 离我远一点吧 |
[1:24:51] | You make the Negroes | 你相信那三个黑人 |
[1:24:52] | for the Nite Owl killings? | 是夜猫子案的凶手吗? |
[1:24:56] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:57] | It’s a simple question. | 这是很简单的问题 |
[1:25:01] | Why in the world do you want to dig deeper… | 你为什么还要去追查 |
[1:25:05] | …into the Nite Owl killings… | …夜猫子的案件呢? |
[1:25:06] | …Lieutenant? | 副组长 |
[1:25:11] | Rollo Tomasi. | 罗罗汤马西 |
[1:25:15] | Is there more or do I have to guess? | 你还要给我其它提示还是要我开始猜了? |
[1:25:20] | Rollo was a purse snatcher. | 罗罗是个扒手 |
[1:25:27] | My father ran into him off-duty. | 先父有一次下了班后捉到他 |
[1:25:31] | He shot my father 6 times and got away clean. | 他朝我父亲开了六枪 却逃之天天 |
[1:25:35] | No one knew who he was. | 没有人知道他真实的身份 |
[1:25:38] | I made the name up to give him personality. | 我为了让这个人真实一点 所以给他取了这个名字 |
[1:25:42] | What’s your point? | 你到底想讲什么? |
[1:25:44] | Rollo Tomasi’s the reason I became a cop. | 罗罗汤马西是我成为警察的原动力 |
[1:25:47] | I wanted to catch the guys who thought | 我一心想要捉到 |
[1:25:48] | they could get away with it. | 那些自以为可以逍遥法外的人 |
[1:25:52] | It was supposed to be about justice. | 我希望能够寻得天道公理 |
[1:25:55] | Then somewhere along the way I lost sight of that. | 可是慢慢的我失去了那份理想 |
[1:26:02] | Why’d you become a cop? | 你为什么当警察? |
[1:26:14] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:26:22] | What do you want, Exley? | 你到底要什么?艾斯利 |
[1:26:24] | I want to solve this thing. | 我希望能破了这个案子 |
[1:26:27] | Nite Owl was solved. | 夜猫子已经破了 |
[1:26:29] | No. | 没有 |
[1:26:31] | I want to do it right. | 我希望能够真正的破案 |
[1:26:33] | Even if it means paying the consequences? | 即使是你必须付出惨痛代价 |
[1:26:39] | All right, college boy, I’ll help. | 好 大学生 我帮你 |
[1:26:41] | But there’s a case your boys in Homicide don’t care about. | 不过有个案子 你们凶杀组根本不在乎 |
[1:26:44] | They think it’s just another Hollywood “homo”-cide. But I don’t. | 他们认为只是稀松平常的命案 可是我不认为 |
[1:26:49] | You help me with mine, | 你帮我查我的案子 |
[1:26:51] | I’ll help you with yours. | 我就帮你查你的案子 |
[1:26:53] | Deal? | 一言为定? |
[1:26:55] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[1:27:28] | Johnny Stompanato. | 钱宁史当巴那多 |
[1:27:31] | Officer Wendell White. How’s tricks, paesano? | 温德尔怀特警员 你好吗? 老兄 |
[1:27:34] | I ain’t your paesano. | 没兴趣 |
[1:27:37] | I ain’t in the snitch business anymore. | 我也不再干线人了 |
[1:27:39] | You know a guy named Buzz Meeks? | 认识一个叫巴兹米克斯的吗 |
[1:27:42] | Works for Pierce Patchett. | 他是皮尔斯巴却的手下 |
[1:27:45] | Should l? | 我应该认识他吗? |
[1:27:47] | You’re muscle for hire. Meeks is muscle for hire. | 你是保镖 米克斯也是保镖 |
[1:27:50] | You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[1:27:53] | Yeah, I remember now. | 哦对 我现在记起来了 |
[1:27:55] | Meeks is a run-down ex-cop. | 米克斯是个过气的老警察了 |
[1:27:58] | Same as you’re going to be some day. | 有一天你也会跟他一样的 |
[1:28:00] | That’s all you’ll get. | 我只说到这里了 |
[1:28:02] | Keep your 20 bucks. | 二十块钱你自己留着吧 |
[1:28:10] | What do I get if I give you your balls back, you wop cocksucker? | 如果我把你的鸟蛋还给你 你能够告诉我什么?傻蛋 |
[1:28:14] | OK | 好… |
[1:28:17] | There was a rumor going around… | 道上在盛传 |
[1:28:20] | …that Meeks had a line on a large supply of H. | 米克斯跟朋友弄到了一大批的海洛因 |
[1:28:25] | And? | 然后呢? |
[1:28:27] | And nothing! | 没有然后了 |
[1:28:28] | He skipped out. | 他拿着货溜了 |
[1:28:42] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[1:28:44] | How would Meeks get his hands on a large supply of heroin? | 米克斯那种人哪有办法弄到大量海洛因 |
[1:28:48] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:28:50] | It’s probably bullshit. | 可能是胡说八道的吧 |
[1:28:52] | Even if he did, he could never unload it. | 就算他拿到了他也没办法卖 |
[1:28:55] | Not without drawing all kinds of attention. | 因为那只会搞的他一身骚 |
[1:28:58] | Maybe that’s why he’s under a house in Elysian Park not smelling too good… | 或许就是这样 他才会躺在别人的地下室浑身发臭呢 |
[1:29:57] | Maybe White’s not so dumb after all. | 或许怀特真的没那么笨哦 |
[1:30:13] | We got Rita Hayworth at the morgue, | 丽泰海华躺在停尸间了 |
[1:30:15] | and now Veronica Lake with White | 而薇洛妮卡跟怀特在一起 |
[1:30:17] | I think your case and my case are connected. | 我想你的案子跟我的案子似乎有所关联 |
[1:30:20] | It’s Fleur-de-Lis again. | 全都扯上了法兰西王朝 |
[1:30:22] | Fleur-de-Lis? | 法兰西王朝? |
[1:30:24] | “Whatever you desire.” | 任君选择 |
[1:30:26] | Porno. | 应召站 |
[1:30:27] | High-class whores cut to look like movie stars. | 整容得像电影明星的高价妓女 |
[1:30:30] | Who knows what else. | 谁知道还有什么名堂 |
[1:30:32] | Reynolds, the kid that got killed, was involved. | 雷诺 那个被杀的小伙子 他也跟法兰西王朝有关 |
[1:30:34] | So is Pierce Patchett. | 皮尔斯巴却也是 |
[1:30:36] | The millionaire? | 那个百万富翁? |
[1:30:38] | I think we should go talk to him. | 我想我们应该去找他谈谈 |
[1:30:41] | First I want to brace Stompanato. | 不过现在去问问史当巴那多 |
[1:30:59] | Want an autograph? | 要不要签名? |
[1:31:00] | Write to MGM. | 写信到米高梅(电影公司)吧 |
[1:31:02] | Since when do two-bit hoods and hookers give out autographs? | 什么时后开始 龟公跟妓女也给起签名照了 |
[1:31:06] | What? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[1:31:07] | LAPD. Sit down. | 洛杉矶警察 坐下 |
[1:31:09] | Who in the hell do you think you are? | 你到底以为你是谁? |
[1:31:11] | Take a walk, honey. | 出去走一走吧 亲爱的 要不然可要请你到局里去了 |
[1:31:13] | You are making a large mistake. | 你犯了天大的错误 |
[1:31:15] | Get away from our table. | 滚远一点 |
[1:31:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:31:19] | A hooker cut to look like Lana Turner is still a hooker. | 长的像拉娜透纳的妓女还是个妓女 |
[1:31:22] | She just looks like Lana Turner. | 她只是长的像拉娜透纳 |
[1:31:24] | She is Lana Turner. | 她就是拉娜透纳 |
[1:31:26] | She is Lana Turner. | 什么?她就是拉娜透纳 |
[1:31:37] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道呢? |
[1:31:56] | I believe the Nite Owl’s your area of expertise, Mr. Exley. | 我相信夜猫子那件案子正是你的杰作 艾斯利先生 |
[1:32:00] | I saw you on television getting your medal. | 我在电视上看到你接受奖章 |
[1:32:04] | And you’re… | 而你… |
[1:32:06] | …that other Hollywood celebrity policeman, aren’t you? | 是另一个好莱坞明星警察 对不对? |
[1:32:10] | The Veronica Lake look-alike works for you. | 长的向薇洛妮卡的那个女孩是为你工作的 |
[1:32:12] | She’s one of your whores. | 她是你旗下女郎之一 对不对? |
[1:32:16] | A vulgar term. | 说的真难听 |
[1:32:17] | Why’s she seeing Bud White? | 她为什么跟巴德怀特在一起 |
[1:32:19] | Why do men and women usually see each other? | 男女为什么在一起呢? |
[1:32:26] | Let’s try this on for size: | 我们换个话题好了 |
[1:32:27] | Fleur-de-Lis. | 法兰西王朝 |
[1:32:29] | “Whatever you desire.” | 任君选择 |
[1:32:31] | An actor named…Matt Reynolds. | 还有一个叫麦特雷诺的演员 |
[1:32:36] | No? Nothing? | 没听过 一点都不知道? |
[1:32:40] | We want some answers. | 我们需要一些答案 |
[1:32:45] | We all want something. | 每个人不都是有所求吗? |
[1:32:49] | The guy’s as cool as they come. | 这家伙非常沉着冷静 |
[1:32:53] | Lieutenant Exley, come in, please. Over. | 艾斯利警官请回答 完毕 |
[1:32:57] | Exley. | 我是艾斯利法医说要跟你说话 |
[1:32:59] | The coroner wants to talk to you. He says he has your I.D. | 他说他已经查出尸体身份了 |
[1:33:02] | Tell him Sergeant Vincennes is coming in to talk to him. | 告诉他文生警官会去找他的 |
[1:33:04] | all right, here | 好的 了解 |
[1:33:05] | I’ll drop you at your car. | 我送你回去开你的车 |
[1:33:06] | Where are you going? | 那你要去那里? |
[1:33:08] | Lynn Bracken’s. | 琳恩那儿 |
[1:33:09] | To find out why Patchett has her seeing Bud White. | 查清楚为什么巴却叫她钩上怀特 |
[1:33:13] | See you at the Frolic Room. | 我们到狂欢酒吧见面 |
[1:33:15] | Oh, great. You get the girl. | 太妙了 你找美女 |
[1:33:17] | I get the coroner. | 而我得去找法医 |
[1:33:28] | Hush-Hush, off the record and on the q.t. | 独家秘间的嘘嘘杂志 |
[1:33:34] | I was just coming up to see you. You get that I.D.? | 喂 我正要过去找你 已经查出身份了吗? |
[1:33:37] | Thank God for dental records. . | 还好有牙齿的记录 |
[1:33:39] | Stiff used to be a cop | 死者过去是名警察 |
[1:33:41] | Leland Meeks. | 李兰米克斯 |
[1:33:42] | Buzz Meeks? | 巴兹米克斯? |
[1:33:43] | You knew him? Of him. | 你认识他吗? |
[1:33:44] | He was around when I joined the force. . | 听说过 我进警界时他还在局里 |
[1:33:47] | Bad rep. Thanks | 名声很坏 谢了 |
[1:33:48] | “Just the facts,” Jack. | 说重点就好了 |
[1:33:51] | “Just the facts.” | 说重点就好了 |
[1:33:56] | Anything else? | 还有其它事吗?警官 |
[1:33:57] | Leland Meeks worked Vice ’39-’41. . | 米克斯在39到41年在风化组干过 |
[1:33:59] | I need to see his arrest records | 我要看看他的抓人记录 |
[1:34:08] | Miss Bracken… …I’m Lieutenant Exley. | 布雷肯小姐 我是艾斯利警官 |
[1:34:11] | I know. | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:34:13] | Bud told me all about you. | 你的事巴德全跟我说了 |
[1:34:15] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[1:34:17] | And what did White have to say? | 怀特他说了什么? |
[1:34:21] | He said you were smart. | 他说你很聪明 |
[1:34:23] | He also said you were a coward, . | 他还说你是个懦夫 |
[1:34:25] | and that you’d screw yourself to get ahead | 为了功名不计一切 |
[1:34:28] | Let’s concentrate on my smarts. | 你只要记住我很聪明就好了 |
[1:34:30] | Pierce Patchett made you, didn’t he? | 你是皮尔斯巴却塑造出来的对不对? |
[1:34:32] | Taught you how to dress, talk and think. | 他教你如何打扮说话、思考 |
[1:34:36] | I am very impressed with the results. | 他的成就真是令人侧目 |
[1:34:40] | But I need answers. | 可是我希望你回答我一些问题 |
[1:34:41] | And if I don’t get them, I’ll take you and Patchett down. | 否则我就把你跟巴却抓起来 |
[1:34:45] | Pierce Patchett can take care of himself. | 皮尔斯他会照顾他自己的 |
[1:34:49] | And I’m not afraid of you. | 而我根本不怕你 |
[1:34:52] | And you forget one thing, Lieutenant… | 你似乎忘记了一件事情 警官 |
[1:34:55] | …Pierce also taught me how to fuck. | 皮尔斯也教我如何跟男人搞 |
[1:35:01] | And he tells you who to fuck. | 而且由他指定跟谁搞 |
[1:35:03] | Why does he have you fucking Bud White? | 你为什么和巴德怀特上床 |
[1:35:05] | What makes you think I’m not seeing Bud because I want to? | 你为什么认为我不是自愿跟巴德交往的呢? |
[1:35:10] | It would be easier for you if there was an angle, wouldn’t it? | 如果我别有居心的话 你心里会舒坦一点对不对 |
[1:35:14] | You’re afraid of Bud | 你害怕巴德 |
[1:35:16] | because you can’t figure out how to play him. | 因为你根本没有办法控制他 |
[1:35:19] | He doesn’t follow the same rules of politics as you do. | 他不像你一样玩弄那一套把戏 |
[1:35:23] | It makes him dangerous. | 所以使得他变得很危险 |
[1:35:24] | I can handle Bud White. | 我可以应付得了他 |
[1:35:26] | Can you? | 可以吗? |
[1:35:31] | I see Bud because I want to. | 我见巴德是因为我想… |
[1:35:37] | I see Bud because he can’t hide the good inside of him. | 我见巴德是因为 他散发出一股善良的本性 |
[1:35:42] | I see Bud because he makes me feel like Lynn Bracken… | 我见巴德是因为 他使我觉得自己是琳恩布雷肯 |
[1:35:45] | …and not some Veronica Lake look-alike who fucks for money. | 而不是长的像薇洛妮卡见钱眼开的妓女 |
[1:35:51] | I see Bud because he doesn’t know how to disguise who he is. | 我见巴德是因为他永远不会隐藏自己 |
[1:35:57] | I see Bud for all the ways he’s different from you. | 我会见巴德是因为他跟你截然不同 |
[1:36:03] | Don’t underestimate me. | 不要低估我 |
[1:36:06] | The way you’ve underestimated Bud White? | 就像你低估巴德怀特那样? |
[1:36:15] | Fucking me and fucking Bud aren’t the same thing. | 搞我跟搞怀特是不同的 |
[1:36:18] | Stop talking about Bud White. | 不要再提巴德怀特了 |
[1:36:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:36:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:37:05] | Jack Vincennes. | 杰克文生 |
[1:37:07] | It’s going on midnight. | 更半夜了耶 |
[1:37:09] | I need 2 minutes, Dudley. | 一下子就好了 杜德利 |
[1:37:11] | It’s important. | 很重要的事 |
[1:37:13] | Good thing for you my wife and daughters are at the beach in Santa Barbara. | 算你运气好 我老婆跟女儿都到海边渡假了 |
[1:37:21] | Do you remember Buzz Meeks, Dudley? | 你记得巴兹米克斯吗?杜德利 |
[1:37:23] | A disgrace as a police officer. | 那是警界的耻辱 |
[1:37:26] | Straight D fitness reports from every C.O. | 他历任的长官都说 |
[1:37:28] | he ever served under. Why? | 他根本不适合当警察 |
[1:37:31] | 12 years ago, he was on a Vice roust with Dick Stensland. | 十二年前 他跟迪克史丹斯一起进行一次大扫黄 |
[1:37:34] | They questioned Pierce Patchett about a blackmail scam. | 他们就一宗恐吓案侦讯皮尔斯巴却 |
[1:37:37] | Patchett had Sid Hudgens | 当时案情是巴却叫西德把前景看好的政治家 |
[1:37:39] | photographing prominent businessmen with hookers. | 跟妓女上床的镜头给拍了下来 |
[1:37:42] | Anyway, charges were dropped. . | 反正 最后罪名撤销了 |
[1:37:44] | Insufficient evidence | 因为罪证不足 |
[1:37:46] | You were the supervising officer on that case. | 你是当时那件案子的督察长官 |
[1:37:48] | Remember anything about it? | 不知道你还记不记得这件事 |
[1:37:51] | What’s this about, boy? | 这到底是怎么回事?小伙子 |
[1:37:54] | It has to do with a murder I’ve been working with Ed Exley on. | 这是跟我还有艾斯利在侦办的案子有关 |
[1:37:58] | You’re Narco, Jack, not Homicide. | 你是缉毒组的不是凶杀组的 |
[1:38:00] | Since when do you work with Edmund Exley? | 你什么时后开始跟艾斯利一起合作了? |
[1:38:04] | It’s a private investigation. | 我只是私底下调查一下 |
[1:38:08] | I messed something up. I’m trying to make amends. | 我捅出了一些篓子 希望能亡羊补牢 |
[1:38:11] | Don’t start trying to do the right thing, boyo. | 别跟人家一样扮什么正义侠士 |
[1:38:14] | You haven’t had the practice. | 你根本是门外汉 |
[1:38:22] | Buzz Meeks and Dick Stensland. | 巴兹米克斯跟狄克史丹斯 |
[1:38:29] | So, what does Exley make of this? | 那艾斯利他有什么看法呢? |
[1:38:32] | I haven’t told him yet. I just came from the records room. | 我还没有告诉他 我刚刚从记录室那儿过来的 |
[1:39:01] | Have you a valediction, boyo? | 你还有没有什么遗言?小伙子 |
[1:39:09] | Rollo… …Tomasi. | 罗罗汤马西 |
[1:39:35] | Sergeant Vincennes was killed by a.32 slug to the heart. | 文生是被一把点三二的手枪 射中心脏死的 |
[1:39:38] | Time of death, approximately 1 a.m. | 死亡时间大约是深夜一点钟 |
[1:39:41] | Although he was found in Echo Park, | 虽然尸体是在艾克公园发现的 |
[1:39:43] | forensics indicates the body was moved. | 可是法医认定尸体被移翻动过 |
[1:39:48] | I want 2-man teams | 我希望能够两人一组 |
[1:39:49] | to scour that entire neighborhood. | 彻底扫荡整个地区 |
[1:39:52] | Our justice must be swift…and merciless. | 务必迅如闪电铁血无情的 把凶手给抓出来 |
[1:39:58] | That is all. | 完毕 |
[1:40:08] | Might I have a word with you? | 埃德蒙 可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[1:40:14] | We’re trying to run down a lead on an associate of Vincennes. | 我们想追查文生的一位朋友 |
[1:40:17] | The records check has led to a dead end. | 可是一查下去却是个死胡同 |
[1:40:21] | What’s the name? | 那个人叫什么名字? |
[1:40:22] | Rollo Tomasi? | 罗罗汤马西 |
[1:40:26] | You ever heard Vincennes mention him? | 你有没有听文生提起过他? |
[1:40:30] | No. No, I haven’t. | 没有 没有听过 |
[1:40:37] | It’s probably nothing. Still… | 这可能没有什么 |
[1:40:38] | …keep your eyes open, boyo. | 不过你还是注意一下好吗? |
[1:40:52] | I know it’s unlikely, but suppose, | 我知道是不太可能 不过假设 |
[1:40:53] | just for a moment… | 只是假设… |
[1:40:55] | …somebody had a lot of heroin, | 有人拿到了一大批海洛因 |
[1:40:57] | who would they go to move it? | 你看他会拿去卖给谁? |
[1:40:59] | White, in my office. | 怀特 到我办公室来 |
[1:41:01] | Captain. Look, . | 好的 |
[1:41:02] | just give me a name | 快一点 随便说一个嘛 |
[1:41:05] | Mickey Cohen. | 米奇柯汉 |
[1:41:12] | Captain? I could use your fearsome habits at the Victory Motel. | 组长 我需要你到胜利旅馆去一趟 |
[1:41:17] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:41:20] | Now. | 现在 温德尔 |
[1:41:22] | Ok | 好 |
[1:41:23] | Close the door, lad. | 把门关起来 |
[1:41:32] | You’re a bit of a puzzlement to me these days. | 我最近实在搞不懂你 |
[1:41:36] | You don’t seem your old cruel self. | 怎么好像变的软趴趴 |
[1:41:38] | And I had such grand plans for your future. | 我对你的未来可是有着深远的打算的 |
[1:41:41] | What plans? | 什么打算? |
[1:41:44] | You have your extracurricular activities . | 你当然会有自己的一些私事 |
[1:41:47] | and I have mine | 我也一样 |
[1:41:51] | We must have a clarification session one of these days. | 不过咱们改天得找个时间 好好谈谈我们的未来 |
[1:41:56] | However… …right now… | 不过…眼前呢 |
[1:41:59] | …we’ll brace a man who may know who killed Jack Vincennes. | 我们要侦讯一个 知道是谁杀死杰克文生的人 |
[1:42:03] | So the question is… | 所以现在的问题是 |
[1:42:05] | …can I count on you, lad? | 我可以信任你吗?可不可以? |
[1:42:07] | – Yes or no? – Yes, sir. | – 可以 – 长官 |
[1:42:14] | I want to know everything you and Jack Vincennes talked about last night. | 我要知道你昨晚到底跟杰克谈了些什么 |
[1:42:17] | Start with the I.D. on the corpse. | 就从尸体的身份开始 |
[1:42:19] | An ex-cop. | 那个死者以前是一位警察 |
[1:42:21] | Leland “Buzz” Meeks. | 李兰巴兹米克斯 |
[1:42:23] | An ex-cop? | 以前是警察? |
[1:42:25] | Did Jack know him? | 杰克怎么说?他认识他吗? |
[1:42:27] | Only by reputation. | 只是听说过而已 |
[1:42:35] | This is Sid Hudgens. | 温德尔 这位是西德哈金斯 |
[1:42:38] | I’m willing to cooperate. | 我愿意合作 |
[1:42:39] | No need to tie me down | 没有必要把我绑起来 |
[1:42:40] | It’s for your own safety. | 这是为了你的安全着想 |
[1:42:43] | What can you tell us about Jack Vincennes? | 你对杰克文生警官知道些什么呢? |
[1:42:47] | Hollywood Jack? The Big V? | 好莱坞杰克 那个大骚包 |
[1:42:49] | I can tell you he’s on the night train to the Big Adios. | 他已经踏上奈何桥了 |
[1:42:56] | I had nothing to do with him getting killed, | 我跟他的死没有任何关系 |
[1:42:58] | if that’s what you mean. | 你是不是要问这个? |
[1:43:00] | But you were business associates. | 可是你们不是合伙人吗? |
[1:43:03] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这跟他的死有什么关系 |
[1:43:06] | Okay, so we worked together. | 好… 我们是一起合作 |
[1:43:09] | It was an information exchange. | 不过是互相交换消息嘛 |
[1:43:11] | I got him first-class collars, | 我帮他找出一些要犯 |
[1:43:12] | he got me good stories | 而他提供我一些好的题材 |
[1:43:13] | We were friends. | 我们只是朋友而已 |
[1:43:15] | We’ll drop that for the moment. | 好了 暂时先别谈杰克了 |
[1:43:18] | Care to comment on Pierce Patchett? | 可以谈谈皮尔斯巴却吗? |
[1:43:20] | You think he had something to do with Vincennes getting iced? | 巴却?你想他跟文生的死有关吗? |
[1:43:23] | Wendell, | 温德尔 |
[1:43:24] | I’d like full and docile cooperation on every topic. | 我希望我问话的时候 对方能够完全跟我合作 |
[1:43:29] | Okay, okay, okay. All right. | 好啦好啦… |
[1:43:33] | Everyone knows Patchett’s worth a boatload of greenbacks. | 每个人都知道巴却他腰缠万贯 |
[1:43:36] | But the man has hobbies too. | 不过那个人也有一些嗜好的 |
[1:43:38] | He bankrolls B movies under the table. | 他私底下会出资拍一些黄色电影 |
[1:43:41] | And try this one on. | 你再听听这个 |
[1:43:43] | He’s rumored to be a heroin snuffer. | 另外听说他还会吸毒 |
[1:43:45] | All in all, a powerful behind-the-scenes strange-o. | 总之一句话 他是一个深入简出的怪富豪 |
[1:43:48] | – And? – And what? | – 还有呢? – 还有什么? |
[1:43:54] | Reciprocity, Mr. Hudgens, is the key to every relationship. | 人跟人相处是互相的 |
[1:44:02] | He runs call girls. | 他还开了应召站 |
[1:44:05] | Primo tail fixed up to look like movie stars. | 整容整得像电影明星的妓女 |
[1:44:11] | And? | 还有呢? |
[1:44:12] | Blackmail shit. | 还有他也搞勒索那一套 |
[1:44:14] | In my car, in the trunk, under the rug…. | 我车上 行李箱地毯下面 |
[1:44:18] | Patchett got me to photograph | 巴却给了我一些 |
[1:44:20] | this cop screwing this gorgeous slut named Lynn. | 警察跟一个叫琳恩的女人上床的照片 |
[1:44:22] | She looks like Veronica Lake. | 那女的长得像薇洛妮卡 |
[1:44:24] | Wendell | 温德尔… |
[1:44:26] | Leave him! | 放开他 |
[1:44:27] | I said leave him be! | 我叫你放开他 |
[1:44:29] | Get him away from me! | 快点把他拉走… |
[1:44:30] | Back off! Back off! | 退后… |
[1:45:17] | I wouldn’t trade places with Exley . | 就算全爱尔兰的威士忌都给我 |
[1:45:19] | right now for all the whiskey in Ireland | 我都不愿意跟艾斯利交换位置 |
[1:45:22] | Dudley | 杜德利 |
[1:45:25] | Dudley, | 杜德利 |
[1:45:26] | I thought you were going to let the dumb bastard kill me! | 我还以为你会让那个笨蛋把我给宰了呢 |
[1:45:29] | And you | 还有你 |
[1:45:30] | Learn to pull your punches a little better. | 下次别真的揍下去行吗? |
[1:45:33] | You can uncaught me now, fellas. | 现在可以把我给放了吧 |
[1:45:40] | Fellas… | 喂 各位 |
[1:45:42] | …we had a deal. | 杜德利 我们说好的 |
[1:45:45] | You, me, Patchett, we’re a team. | 你 我跟巴却 我们是一伙的 |
[1:45:51] | Hush-hush. | 嘘嘘 |
[1:45:54] | – Anything? – Nothing. | – 有没有? – 没有 |
[1:45:56] | Meeks never made an arrest the entire time he worked Vice? | 难道米克斯在扫毒组没抓过人 |
[1:45:59] | Someone must’ve pulled the files. | 一定是有人把档案拿走了 |
[1:46:04] | What about the daily report books? | 那日常勤务报告呢? |
[1:46:05] | They’d be buried in the basement. | 如果还在一定是放在地下室 |
[1:46:08] | Find them. | 去找出来 |
[1:46:40] | Did you talk to Exley? | 你跟艾斯利谈过话? |
[1:46:42] | Come in out of the rain. | 先进来避雨 |
[1:46:46] | I want to know what happened with Exley. | 你跟艾斯利是怎么回事? |
[1:46:50] | Just come in. | 你进来 |
[1:46:52] | Are you going to tell me what happened with Exley? | 你到底要不要告诉我 你跟艾斯利是怎么回事? |
[1:46:55] | We talked. | 我们说过话 |
[1:46:57] | Tell me about him. | 把他的事告诉我 |
[1:46:59] | Later. Now! | 待会儿 不 现在 |
[1:47:05] | You fucked him. | 你跟他搞过 |
[1:47:11] | You fucked him. | 你跟他搞过 |
[1:47:13] | I thought I was helping you. | 我以为我是在帮你 |
[1:47:48] | (米克斯与史丹斯兰谨呈) | |
[1:47:52] | (杜德利史密斯长官钧启) (兹此呈上本报告…) | |
[1:48:06] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你来的正好 |
[1:48:07] | I need you to see this. | 快过来看看这个 |
[1:48:17] | Wait…. | 等一下 |
[1:48:45] | Dudley killed Jack. | 杜德利杀了杰克 |
[1:48:47] | He wants you to kill me. | 他希望你把我杀了 |
[1:48:53] | He showed you the photo, didn’t he? | 是他把照片给你看的对不对 |
[1:48:55] | Didn’t he? | 对不对? |
[1:48:59] | Think!! Goddamn you, think!! | 你想一想 该死 想一想 |
[1:49:03] | Get out! | 统统滚开 |
[1:49:18] | Dudley | 杜德利 |
[1:49:21] | I checked the daily report books. | 我查过日常勤务报告 |
[1:49:24] | Dudley, Buzz Meeks and Stensland go way back. | 杜德利 巴兹米克斯以及史丹斯兰 早就同流合污了 |
[1:49:32] | I knew Stensland lied to me. | 我早知道史丹斯兰在骗我 |
[1:49:36] | Lefferts’ mother I.D.’d Stensland as Lefferts’ boyfriend. | 雷佛的母亲认出了史丹斯兰 就是雷佛的男友 |
[1:49:41] | Stensland pretended … | 我碰见琳恩那晚 |
[1:49:43] | he didn’t know Meeks or her the night that I met… | 史丹斯兰他还装作不认识米克斯 |
[1:49:49] | Stensland and Meeks… | 史丹斯兰跟米克斯 |
[1:49:51] | …what the hell were they up to? | 他们到底在搞什么把戏? |
[1:49:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:49:55] | But I think Stens killed Meeks over heroin. | 不过我想史丹斯兰 为了海洛因杀了米克斯 |
[1:49:58] | What heroin? | 什么海洛因? |
[1:50:05] | Johnny Stompanato told me | 钱宁史当巴那多告诉我 |
[1:50:06] | that Meeks had heroin for sale. | 米克斯手上有海洛因要卖 |
[1:50:09] | Meeks ends up dead. | 结果米克斯死了 |
[1:50:11] | Stensland dies at the Nite Owl. | 而史丹斯兰也死在夜猫子 |
[1:50:14] | It wasn’t the Negroes. | 凶手不是那些黑人 |
[1:50:17] | The rape victim lied in her statement. | 被强暴的被害人说谎 |
[1:50:19] | The first guys to the Mercury coupe were Breuning and Carlisle. | 最先赶到福特跑车那儿的是 布鲁尼跟卡尔莱 |
[1:50:23] | Dudley’s guys. | 是杜德利的人 |
[1:50:25] | They planted the shotguns. | 散弹枪是他们栽的赃 |
[1:50:27] | They’d have killed the Negroes too | 如果我跟杰克没有出现 |
[1:50:28] | if Jack and I hadn’t shown up. | 它们当场就会把那些黑人杀了 |
[1:50:31] | Dudley framed them because they were Negroes and had records. | 杜德利会栽他们赃 是因为他们是黑人又有前科 |
[1:50:35] | He knew there’d be no questions asked… | 他知道如果他们因为拒捕被杀 |
[1:50:39] | …if they were killed resisting arrest. | 就不会有任何人起疑 |
[1:50:42] | Somehow this is all connected to Jack’s angle. | 而此事又跟杰克所调查的事有关 |
[1:50:45] | Sid Hudgens… | 西德哈金斯 |
[1:50:47] | …the pictures to blackmail Ellis Loew…. | 勒索罗的照片 |
[1:50:50] | A kid got murdered. | 被杀的那个年轻人 |
[1:50:53] | To figure this out, we need to work together. | 如果想弄清此事我们就得合作 |
[1:51:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[1:51:05] | The Nite Owl made you. | 夜猫子使你功名成就 |
[1:51:08] | You want to tear all that down? | 你希望这一切成为泡影? |
[1:51:11] | With a wrecking ball. | 而且烟消云散 |
[1:51:14] | Want to help me swing it? | 要不要帮我大干一场? |
[1:51:28] | Let’s go see Ellis Loew. | 去找艾力斯罗吧 |
[1:51:30] | Find out what the District Attorney knows. | 看看检察官知道些什么 |
[1:51:38] | May I… | 我是不是… |
[1:51:40] | You can’t go in there. | 喂 你们不能进去 |
[1:51:45] | Want me to call the police, Mr. Loew? | 要不要我报警 罗先生? |
[1:51:47] | Ask for Capt. Dudley Smith. | 你就找杜德利史密斯组长 |
[1:51:48] | Tell him we’re discussing an unemployed actor’s death at a Sunset Strip motel. | 告诉他我们在讨论 演员陈尸日落大道旅馆的事 |
[1:51:52] | These are the police. | 他们就是警察 |
[1:52:00] | What do you want? | 你们有什么事? |
[1:52:01] | I want D.A. bureau men to tail … | 我要检察处派人二十四小时 |
[1:52:03] | Dudley Smith and Patchett 24 hours a day. | 监视杜德利史密斯跟皮尔斯 |
[1:52:06] | I want you to get a judge to authorize wiretaps on their home phones. | 我要你让法官准许监听他们的电话 |
[1:52:10] | I want authorization to check their bank records. | 还有查他们银行记录的许可令 |
[1:52:13] | On what evidence? | 凭什么证据? |
[1:52:15] | Call it a hunch. | 就凭我的直觉 |
[1:52:18] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[1:52:19] | Dudley Smith is a highly decorated member of the department. | 杜德利是警局功勋卓著的人 |
[1:52:22] | I won’t smear his and Patchett’s name without– | 我不会毁了他跟皮尔斯的名誉 |
[1:52:25] | Without what? | 除非… 除非怎样? |
[1:52:27] | Them smearing yours first? | 他们先毁了你的名誉? |
[1:52:29] | What do they have? Pictures of | 你有什么把柄在他们手上? |
[1:52:30] | you and Matt Reynolds with your pants down? | 你跟雷诺一丝不挂的照片? |
[1:52:35] | You have any proof? | 你有证据吗? |
[1:52:36] | The proof had his throat slit. | 证人已经被宰了 |
[1:52:40] | So far, you’re not denying it. | 到目前为止 你并未否认 |
[1:52:43] | I won’t dignify this with answers. | 我不屑于做任何回答 |
[1:52:45] | Now if you gentlemen will excuse me… | 如果二位不介意的话 |
[1:52:48] | …I have a press conference for Jack Vincennes that I have to prepare for. | 我还得去向记者说明杰克文生遇害的事 |
[1:53:02] | Unless you came to wipe my ass, | 除非你们是要来替我擦屁股的 |
[1:53:05] | I believe we’re through. | 否则我们之间好像没什么事了 |
[1:53:11] | Don’t pull that good cop-bad cop crap. | 好了 少来白脸黑脸那一套了 |
[1:53:13] | I practically invented it | 我还是开山始祖呢 |
[1:53:16] | So what if some homo actor is dead. | 死了个同性恋男演员又怎样 |
[1:53:18] | Boys, girls, ten of them get off the bus to L.A. everyday. | 男男女女 这种人满街都是 |
[1:53:29] | Pull him off me!! | 叫他放开我 艾斯利 |
[1:53:31] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么跟他说 |
[1:53:36] | I know you think you’re the A-number-one hotshot, | 我知道你自以为是头号大人物 |
[1:53:38] | but here’s the juice. | 不过老实说 |
[1:53:39] | If I kill you, 10 lawyers will take your place tomorrow. | 如果我把你杀了 明天马上会有十个律师来接你的位子 |
[1:53:42] | They just won’t come on a bus. | 只是他们可不是满街都是 |
[1:53:58] | Okay! | 好啦… |
[1:54:01] | Dudley and Patchett, they…. | 杜德利跟巴却他们… |
[1:54:04] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天… |
[1:54:05] | I wouldn’t play ball so they set me up! | 因为我不肯同流合污 |
[1:54:06] | I gave in! But the kid heard everything… | 所以他们设计陷害我 我只好屈服 那个年轻人正好听见了经过 |
[1:54:11] | …so they killed him. | 所以他们把他给杀了 |
[1:54:12] | – Why? – What are Dudley and Patchett up to? | – 为什么? – 杜德利跟皮尔斯有什么阴谋? |
[1:54:15] | Taking over Mickey Cohen’s rackets. | 他们要接手柯汉的盘口 |
[1:54:17] | Because of those pictures | 因为有了那些照片 |
[1:54:19] | I couldn’t prosecute them! | 我…无法起诉他们 |
[1:54:22] | Oh, Jesus! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:54:23] | Help me up! | 拉我起来 |
[1:54:33] | Is that how you ran the good cop-bad cop? | 你以前是这么玩黑脸白脸的吗 |
[1:54:38] | Patchett? | 巴却? |
[1:55:15] | Looks like his bodyguard had a conflict of interest. | 看来他的保镖喜新厌旧了 |
[1:55:24] | Suicide note. | 自杀遗书上头说 |
[1:55:25] | Says he killed Jack because Jack had figured | 杰克发现了他开应召站 |
[1:55:26] | out his pornography scam. | 所以他杀了杰克 |
[1:55:30] | Slicing himself open wasn’t his idea. | 他不是自杀的 |
[1:55:34] | 2 of his fingers are broken. | 他有两根手指头裂开了 |
[1:55:35] | They held him there. | 凶手硬把他拖过来的 |
[1:55:38] | Or drugged him. | 或是用药把他迷昏了 |
[1:55:43] | Dudley’s tying up his loose ends. | 杜德利想亡羊补牢 |
[1:55:45] | Patchett’s dead. | 巴却死了 |
[1:55:47] | He sent you after me. | 他又派你来杀我 |
[1:55:50] | Lynn. | 琳恩? |
[1:55:53] | West Hollywood Sheriff. | 通知西好莱坞警长 |
[1:55:54] | They’re closer than we are. | 他们那儿此我们近 |
[1:55:55] | I’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[1:55:56] | Keys! | 钥匙 |
[1:56:04] | We took her to the station for safekeeping. | 我们把她送到局里保护了 |
[1:56:08] | Hold her as Joan Smith. | 把她当琼史密斯 |
[1:56:10] | And no one sees her unless I okay it. | 除非我允许否则不许任何人见她 |
[1:56:12] | Someone worked her over. | 有人打过她 |
[1:56:14] | She wouldn’t say who. | 她不肯说是谁 |
[1:56:21] | See you, Exley. | 再见 艾斯利 再见 |
[1:56:26] | We should talk to Lynn. | 我们应该去跟琳恩谈谈 |
[1:56:28] | You do it. | 你去 |
[1:56:30] | What will you do? | 那你呢? |
[1:56:35] | I’m going to talk to Sid Hudgens. | 我去找西德哈金斯 |
[1:56:37] | Compliment him on his performance at the Victory Motel. | 好好夸奖一下他在胜利旅馆的演技 |
[1:56:40] | Remember, Bud, we need evidence. | 记住 巴德 我们需要证据 |
[1:56:43] | I’ll get the evidence. | 我会拿到证据的 |
[1:56:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:57:01] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:57:13] | Bud hates himself for what he did. | 巴德很后悔打了你 |
[1:57:16] | I know how he feels. | 我知道他心里的感受 |
[1:57:21] | I need to know what you can give me on Dudley Smith. | 我必须知道你有什么 不利干杜德斯史密斯的证据 |
[1:57:26] | He’s a police captain in business with Patchett. | 他是跟巴却同流合污的警官 |
[1:57:29] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我没听过这个人 |
[1:57:34] | Do you have a place to stay? | 你有没有地方可以去? |
[1:57:38] | I’ll be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[1:57:46] | Nobody goes in without official I.D.! | 没有证件的人不可以进去 |
[1:57:50] | He’s okay. Let him through. | 他没关系 让他进来 |
[1:57:58] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:58:00] | Someone beat him to death, and stole a bunch of files. | 有人把他活活打死然后偷走了一大堆档案 |
[1:58:03] | Must have dug up garbage on the wrong guy. | 一定是他去揭人家的疮疤 |
[1:58:06] | We got it narrowed down to 1000 suspects. | 所以范围缩小到一千人左右 |
[1:58:09] | Sergeant White… | 怀特警员 |
[1:58:11] | …dispatch got a call for you. | 勤务中心接到你的电话 |
[1:58:13] | Lieutenant Exley wants you to meet him at the Victory Motel. | 艾斯利警官要你到胜利旅馆去找他 |
[1:58:50] | You wanted to meet here? | 你要我到这儿找你? |
[1:58:54] | – You called it. – I thought Hudgens was Hudgens is dead. | – 是你说的 – 我以为哈金斯他已经死了 |
[1:59:08] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走 |
[1:59:17] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[2:00:08] | You figured it was a set-up but came anyway? | 你怀疑是圈套还来? |
[2:00:10] | A lot of bad stuff happened here. | 这儿发生了太多坏事了 |
[2:00:13] | It’s as good a place as any for it to end. | 所有恩怨正好在这儿做个了结 |
[2:00:25] | Clip. | 弹夹 |
[2:00:32] | All I ever wanted was to measure up to my father. | 我只是想追上先父而已 |
[2:00:36] | Now’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[2:00:39] | He died in the line of duty, | 他是因公殉职的对不对? |
[2:01:41] | didn’t he? | 巴德 |
[2:02:41] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[2:03:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[2:03:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[2:04:03] | Come on. Easy. | 起来 |
[2:04:12] | Move! | 走 |
[2:04:36] | Rollo Tomasi. | 罗罗汤马西 |
[2:04:41] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[2:04:43] | You are. | 就是你 |
[2:04:46] | You’re the guy who gets away with it. | 你就是那个逍遥法外的人 |
[2:04:52] | Jack knew it. | 杰克他知道了 |
[2:04:53] | And so do l. | 我也知道了 |
[2:05:21] | Are you going to shoot me… | 你是打算杀了我 |
[2:05:23] | …or arrest me? | 还是要逮捕我? |
[2:05:31] | Good lad. | 好孩子 |
[2:05:33] | Always the politician. | 永远是那么聪明 |
[2:05:36] | Let me do the talking. | 由我来出面说明 |
[2:05:38] | After I’m done, | 等我说明完了 此后 |
[2:05:39] | they’ll make you Chief of Detectives. | 你马上可以升为刑事组长 |
[2:06:09] | Hold up your badge… | 把警徽举高一点 |
[2:06:11] | …so they’ll know you’re a policeman. | 他们才会知道你是警察 |
[2:07:04] | You think you can talk your way out of this, Lieutenant? | 你以为这么轻易就可以脱罪 |
[2:07:09] | No… …but I can tell the truth. | 不 不过我可以说出真相 |
[2:07:13] | During our investigation…of events surrounding the Nite Owl case… | 在调查与夜猫子案相关的事件时 |
[2:07:20] | …Jack Vincennes, Bud White and I learned the following: | 杰克文生 巴德怀特跟我本人发现了下列事惰 |
[2:07:24] | Your golden boy’s throwing his whole life away. | 你的金童正在自毁前程 |
[2:07:27] | The 3 Nite Owl suspects… | 夜猫子案之三名嫌犯 |
[2:07:29] | …while guilty of kidnapping and rape… | 确实犯了强奸绑架罪 |
[2:07:33] | …were innocent of the multiple homicides at the Nite Owl. | 却并未在夜猫子犯下杀人案 |
[2:07:37] | The gunmen were most likely… | 夜猫子的真正凶手极有可能是 |
[2:07:39] | …Los Angeles police officers Michael Breuning and William Carlisle… | 洛杉矶警察麦可布鲁因以及威廉卡尔莱 |
[2:07:44] | …and a third man… | 至干第三个人… |
[2:07:46] | …who may or may not have been Captain Dudley Smith. | 可能是 也可能不是史密斯组长 |
[2:07:51] | The objective: | 他们杀人之目的乃是 |
[2:07:54] | The elimination of another police officer… | 为了干掉另一名警员 |
[2:07:56] | …Richard Stensland… | 狄克史丹斯 |
[2:07:59] | …who, along with former | 该员跟一名洛杉矶离职警员 |
[2:08:02] | LAPD officer Leland “Buzz” Meeks… | 李兰巴兹米克斯 |
[2:08:05] | …also committed multiple homicides on behalf of Captain Smith… | 曾经为史密斯组长犯下数起杀人案 |
[2:08:09] | …and then betrayed him…over 25 pounds of heroin… | 后来又为了二十五磅海洛因 而出卖了史密斯组长 |
[2:08:15] | …the retrieval of which… | 而夜猫子案幕后真正的动机 |
[2:08:17] | …was the ultimate motivation behind the Nite Owl killings. | 正是为了取回那些海洛因 |
[2:08:23] | Beginning with the incarceration of Mickey Cohen… | 自米奇柯汉入狱开始 |
[2:08:27] | …Capt. Smith has been assuming control of organized crime in Los Angeles. | 史密斯组长便图谋接管洛杉矶的黑社会 |
[2:08:32] | This includes the assassinations of Mickey Cohen lieutenants… | 其手段包括了暗杀柯汉的手下 |
[2:08:38] | …the systematic blackmail of city officials… | 循序恐吓政府官员 |
[2:08:43] | …and the murders of Susan Lefferts, | 以及杀害苏珊雷佛 |
[2:08:45] | Pierce Patchett, Sid Hudgens… | 皮尔斯巴却 西德哈金斯 |
[2:08:49] | …and Sergeant Jack Vincennes. | 以及杰克文生警官 |
[2:08:54] | Captain Smith admitted as much to me… | 史密斯组长在胜利汽车旅馆 |
[2:08:57] | …before I shot him…at the Victory Motel. | 被我射杀之前向我坦承了一切 |
[2:09:04] | That’s it. | 说完了 |
[2:09:07] | Well…the press will have a field day. | 好了 媒体这下可乐翻天了 |
[2:09:13] | Christ! It’ll stain the Department for years. | 这将使本局未来几年抬不起头 |
[2:09:18] | Decades. | 未来几十年 |
[2:09:20] | If we can get the kid to play ball… | 如果我们能让孩子上道一点 |
[2:09:23] | …who’s to say what happened? | 那还有谁会说出去呢 |
[2:09:26] | Maybe Dudley Smith died a hero. | 或许史密斯是像英雄般殉职的 |
[2:09:29] | – Good idea. – If we get the press to play. | – 好主意 – 如果媒体肯跟我们合作 |
[2:09:40] | Want to tell me what you’re smiling about? | 要不要告诉我你在笑什么 |
[2:09:48] | A hero. | 英雄 |
[2:09:50] | How’d he know what we said? | 他怎么知到我们在说什么 |
[2:09:52] | He couldn’t have heard us. | 他不可能听见的 |
[2:09:57] | In this situation… | 在这种情况下 |
[2:09:59] | …you’ll need more than one. | 一个英雄是不够的 |
[2:10:07] | “警局组长英雄般殉职” | |
[2:10:08] | It is my pleasure to present this award to Detective Lieutenant Edmund Exley… | 本人深感荣幸能再一次 |
[2:10:11] | …two-time Medal of Valor recipient. | 颁发勇士勋章给埃德蒙艾斯利警官 |
[2:10:26] | Next year the LAPD will move into its new facility. | 本局明年将迁至新大楼 |
[2:10:30] | With leaders like Edmund Exley… | 有了艾斯利这样的楷模 |
[2:10:32] | …the image of fat cops stealing apples will be left behind… | 本局同仁贪污舞弊的恶劣形象 将一扫而空 |
[2:10:36] | …and Los Angeles will finally have the police force it deserves. | 洛杉矶也终干有了应有的警力 |
[2:10:53] | You just couldn’t resist. | 你就是受不了诱惑 |
[2:10:56] | They’re using me. So for a while, I’m using them. | 他们要利用我嘛 我又何妨也利用利用他们 |
[2:11:00] | Come on. | 出来一下 |
[2:11:36] | Thanks for the push. | 谢谢你推了我一把 |
[2:11:59] | Congratulations, Lieutenant Exley. | 恭喜你了 警官 |
[2:12:05] | Some men get the world… | 有人赢得了全世界 |
[2:12:07] | …others get ex-hookers and a trip to Arizona. | 有人则赢得了从良妓女 以及亚历桑那之旅 |