时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Our own people tried to sink us? | 自己人居然想击沉我们 |
[00:05] | What do you think happens when you ignore orders? | 违抗军令 你说还会是什么下场 |
[00:06] | We didn’t ignore anything. We questioned. | 这不是违抗军令 只是请求解释 |
[00:08] | Old navy saying– | 老海军中流行这么一句话 |
[00:10] | “Stupid will be punished.” | “愚人必自食恶果” |
[00:11] | we have commandeered the N.A.T.O. | 我们接管了圣玛丽娜岛上的 |
[00:12] | early warning station on the island of Sainte Marina. | 北约预警监测站 |
[00:15] | This station, and that sub parked outside– | 这个监测站和外面停靠的那艘潜艇 |
[00:18] | they all belong to me now. | 现在起都归我管 |
[00:19] | We’re reading some 20 other warships closing in | 另有20余艘战舰正在逼近 |
[00:21] | on the 200 mile line. | 200英里无人区边界 |
[00:22] | Most should arrive within the next 48 hours. | 大部分将于48小时内到达 |
[00:24] | Admiral Shepard, we both know | 谢帕德上将 你我心知肚明 |
[00:26] | the Pakistanis didn’t sink her. | 潜艇根本不是巴基斯坦人击沉的 |
[00:27] | – Dad, it’s me. – I thought I’d lost you. | -爸 是我 -我以为你死了 |
[00:31] | What the hell did you just do? | 你们到底干了些什么 |
[00:33] | You think I made the peace, Tani? | 塔妮 你以为我是为和平而战吗 |
[00:34] | I just ran out of people to kill. | 我只不过是好久没杀人了 |
[00:36] | This is my island. | 这是我的岛 |
[00:37] | If I allow your presence, | 想让我同意你们留下 |
[00:38] | it comes with certain terms and conditions. | 可是有条件的 |
[00:40] | Cortez and Brannan are still missing and assumed awol. | 科泰兹和布兰伦仍未归队 |
[00:42] | Cortez is third tour. She’s not awol. | 科泰兹是第三次出海了 她不会擅离职守 |
[00:44] | We gotta start looking for ’em. | 我们得开始搜寻他们了 |
[00:45] | Marcus, tell them | 马库斯 告诉他们 |
[00:46] | that your son got killed by friendly fire | 你的儿子两周前在阿富汗 |
[00:48] | two weeks ago in Afghanistan. | 被友军误杀 |
[00:50] | What hurts us the most– that’s our strength. | 因为最深的痛楚 正是激励我们的力量 |
[00:52] | That’s what gets us through. | 正是支撑我们抗争到底的勇气 |
[01:08] | Back away! | 退后 |
[01:08] | Hey, got off! Back away! Back away! | 说你呢 放手 退后 都退后 |
[01:11] | – He stole from us! – What?! | -他偷我们东西 -什么 |
[01:12] | Right there– he stole from us! | 就是他 他偷我们东西 |
[01:13] | Who stole from you? Parker! | 谁偷你东西 帕克 |
[01:14] | – It was a banana, for god sake! – You stole from these people?! | -就是根破香蕉罢了 -你居然偷他们东西 |
[01:17] | – It was a banana. – Give him a dollar right now. | -就是根香蕉 -马上给他一美元 |
[01:20] | This will not happen again! Do you understand me? | 下不为例 听明白了吗 |
[01:23] | I’m hungry! If I want a banana, I’ll take it! | 我饿了 我想要香蕉我就拿 |
[01:25] | What you’ll take is two rotations of E.M.I. | 关你4个小时禁闭给我好好反省 |
[01:27] | Report to the boat. The rest of you | 去潜艇上报道 剩下的人 |
[01:28] | continue searching for our missing people! | 继续寻找失踪的人 |
[01:30] | We shouldn’t even be here! | 我们根本就不应该在这 |
[01:31] | Report to the boat. I gave you an order. Follow it. | 去潜艇上报道 这是命令 必须服从 |
[01:32] | So throw me in the brig. They can’t do this without us. | 那把我关禁闭吧 没了我们他们就撑不下去了 |
[01:35] | Ask the C.O.B. without us, they have to surrender, | 问问水手长 没有我们他们就得投降 |
[01:37] | and we all go home. | 我们就能回家了 |
[01:39] | Here. | 给 |
[01:41] | Here’s your uniform. Take it. | 军装给你 拿好 |
[01:42] | You gonna give us a pole dance now, Parker? | 是要给我们跳钢管舞吗 帕克 |
[01:46] | Very nice. | 不错 |
[01:47] | Put him in the brig. | 把他关禁闭 |
[01:51] | Hoffman, put him in the brig. | 霍夫曼 把他关禁闭 |
[01:52] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[01:56] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[01:59] | What? | 怎么着 |
[02:10] | Last anyone saw Redman was mid-rats yesterday. | 最后一次有人看见雷德曼是昨天中午 |
[02:13] | And we’ve scoured the island– | 整个岛都搜遍了 |
[02:14] | Still no sign of Cortez or Brannan, either. | 依然没有科泰兹和布兰伦的踪影 |
[02:16] | This doesn’t feel like an AWOL. situation. | 这不像是擅离职守 |
[02:18] | That’s because it’s not. | 本来就不是 |
[02:26] | This is Captain Marcus Chaplin of the U.S.S. Colorado. | 我是科罗拉多号的马库斯艇长 |
[02:29] | To whom am I speaking? | 我在跟谁对话 |
[02:30] | White House Senior Adviser Amanda Straugh. | 白宫高级顾问阿曼达·斯昭 |
[02:32] | I’ve been named as your negotiator. | 我被任命为对你们的谈判专员 |
[02:34] | Congratulations, Miss Straugh. | 祝贺你 斯昭女士 |
[02:36] | I admired your work in Kosovo. | 我很钦佩你在科索沃的作为 |
[02:37] | Mr. Chaplin, the blockade is set to close by nightfall. | 查普林先生 傍晚你们就将被完全封锁 |
[02:40] | I think you understand the ramifications of this, | 我想你对随之而来的后果心知肚明 |
[02:42] | as does your crew. | 你的艇员也应该清楚 |
[02:44] | Unless you surrender unconditionally, | 除非无条件投降 |
[02:46] | you will be effectively cut off from the world. | 否则你们将失去与外界的一切联系 |
[02:49] | Your boss tried to kill every man and woman on my boat, | 你上司打算杀了我艇上的所有人 |
[02:51] | and now you expect unconditional surrender. | 现在你又要求我无条件投降 |
[02:53] | That’s a bit of a reach, isn’t it, | 有点过分了吧 |
[02:54] | considering the 17 tridents still in my control? | 想想仍在我手上的17枚三叉戟核弹 |
[02:58] | Think of your son Jeffrey. | 想想你儿子杰弗里 |
[03:02] | My son is dead. | 我儿子已经死了 |
[03:04] | And the marines hoped to give him a proper funeral. | 海军希望能给他举办正式的葬礼 |
[03:07] | Mr. Chaplin, there will be no burial for your son | 查普林先生 你一日不降 |
[03:09] | until you surrender. | 你儿子就一日不会有葬礼 |
[03:10] | His remains will rest in a Navy morgue | 他的尸体将无限期地 |
[03:12] | until that time– indefinitely. | 停放在海军停尸房 |
[03:15] | For your crew, for your son, | 为了你的艇员 为了你的儿子 |
[03:17] | do what’s right. | 请做出正确的决定 |
[03:26] | What’s on your mind, X.O.? | 副艇长 有什么事吗 |
[03:28] | We got a problem with the crew. | 我们的艇员出了点问题 |
[03:33] | Don’t tell me you’re both under arrest, too. | 别告诉我你俩也被关起来了 |
[03:35] | We’re getting full up here. | 地方有点不够用了 |
[03:36] | Heard about Brannan and Cortez? | 听说布兰伦和科泰兹的事了吧 |
[03:37] | And Redman. | 还有雷德曼 |
[03:39] | All missing. | 都失踪了 |
[03:41] | Crew thinks they’re AWOL. | 艇员们以为他们擅离职守了 |
[03:42] | They’re not AWOL. | 他们不是擅离职守 |
[03:43] | For once, you and me agree, junior. | 我们终于有意见一致的时候了 小子 |
[03:45] | You want to be a part of the effort to find them? | 你想加入寻找他们的队伍吗 |
[03:46] | You don’t think I know what’s going on? | 你以为我不知道出了什么事吗 |
[03:47] | You’re losing control. | 你正渐渐失势 |
[03:49] | I’m more powerful in here than out. | 我在这儿关着更有影响力 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I see you’ve found yourself a bully pulpit. | 没错 这笼子成了你的造反司令部了 |
[03:53] | And you found a way to spite your country | 这岛也成了你威胁祖国 |
[03:54] | for Jeffrey’s death. | 以泄丧子之愤的泄愤之地 |
[03:57] | You and I want the same thing– me in front of a court-martial, | 你我愿望相同 送我上军事法庭 |
[04:00] | where one of us will be proven right. | 在那里我们之中一人将被证明是正确的 |
[04:02] | Meanwhile, here you sit, watching, | 你可以就这么作壁上观 |
[04:03] | while three of your own go missing | 不顾手下三名士兵失踪 |
[04:05] | and your men slowly start to unravel. | 其余人也渐渐军心涣散 |
[04:11] | I never thought I’d see you put anything | 我从未想到你会把艇员放在第二位 |
[04:12] | ahead of your people, Joe– least of all, pride. | 乔 尤其是放在首位的竟是你的自尊 |
[04:18] | So give me your word that if I release you, | 向我保证 如果我释放你 |
[04:19] | you will not undermine me, | 你不会从中作梗 |
[04:21] | you will not sabotage my people or my boat. | 绝不暗中迫害我的人和破坏我的潜艇 |
[04:23] | You will help me get back home to a court-martial, | 你要助我回国上军事法庭 |
[04:26] | where you can be the star witness for the prosecution. | 到时候你就是控方的关键证人 |
[04:32] | My word still good enough for you? | 你还相信我的话吗 |
[04:34] | Yes. | 相信 |
[04:43] | You have my word. | 那我想你保证 |
[04:44] | Unlock the C.O.B.! | 给水手长开锁 |
[04:51] | It ain’t good enough for me. | 我可不信 |
[04:55] | I’ll be watching you, C.O.B. | 我会盯着你的 水手长 |
[05:00] | Get your blouse on, Parker. | 穿好上衣 帕克 |
[05:03] | It’s not casual Friday around here. | 今天可不是便装星期五 |
[05:05] | Sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[05:14] | Are you coming or not? | 你到底去不去 |
[05:16] | Dinner’s in six hours. | 离晚饭还六个小时呢 |
[05:17] | You think there’s a bus? We have to hurry. | 你以为有公交坐吗 我们得赶快 |
[05:19] | Bar’s closed, you guys. Raise. | 酒吧打烊了 大家起身吧 |
[05:21] | A hundred. | 一百块 |
[05:29] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿弄到的 |
[05:38] | Don’t say I never did anything for you. | 别说我没帮过你们 |
[05:40] | This belongs to Cortez. | 这是科泰兹的 |
[05:41] | Yeah. Got it from a guy who works for a guy named Serrat. | 对 从一个为塞拉特卖命的家伙手里得来的 |
[05:44] | Friend of the French lady. | 法国妞的朋友 |
[05:52] | You didn’t write, you didn’t call. | 你不来信 也不打电话 |
[05:54] | You didn’t hang yourself with your shoelaces. | 你也没用鞋带上吊 |
[05:56] | We all have our disappointments to muster. | 我们都让彼此失望了 |
[05:59] | You’re blocking my way, C.O.B. | 你挡住我的路了 水手长 |
[06:02] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[06:06] | Stop. | 走开 |
[06:07] | Thanks for the dance, ma’am. | 多谢赏光共舞 长官 |
[06:13] | I don’t think Julian Serrat has friends. | 我不认为朱利安·塞拉特有朋友 |
[06:18] | Look, we just want to know who we’re dealing with here. | 我们只是想知道对手是谁 |
[06:20] | She said no. It’s time for you to leave now. | 她说不知道 你该走了 |
[06:23] | Listen. Right now my people | 听着 现在我们的人 |
[06:25] | are being held in some room somewhere. | 不知道被谁囚禁在什么地方 |
[06:27] | They have no say in anything that’s happening to them. | 不知道等待他们的会是什么 |
[06:29] | They are scared. They just want to go home. | 他们很害怕 只想回家 |
[06:32] | I want to see that they do. | 我想保证他们能回家 |
[06:34] | I’ll talk to Julian. With your captain. | 我会跟朱利安谈 跟你们艇长一起 |
[06:38] | – Just you and my captain? – Yes. | -就你们两个 -是的 |
[06:40] | No one else. That’s how it must be. | 不能带别人 必须这样 |
[06:41] | I can’t promise you’ll be safe. | 我不能保证你的安全 |
[06:43] | I’m not the one you have to worry about. | 你需要担心的不是我 |
[06:44] | He’s… how do you put it? | 他… 怎么说来着 |
[06:48] | He’s sweet on me. | 他对我非常好 |
[07:08] | If you’re not here by 6:00, I won’t wait for you. | 如果你六点没到 我不会等的 |
[07:29] | What kind of man is your captain? | 你们艇长是个什么样的人 |
[07:33] | He’s either a stupid man or a very disrespectful man or both. | 他要么愚蠢要么无礼 要么二者兼备 |
[07:38] | Why won’t he come to me? How many must I take? | 他怎么不来见我 还要我抓多少人 |
[07:40] | 10? 20? | 十个 二十个 |
[07:42] | Can you figure it out? | 你们知道答案吗 |
[07:44] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:48] | Red. | 瑞德 |
[07:48] | Red. | 瑞德 |
[07:50] | Everyone on this island knows– | 这岛上的每一个人都知道 |
[07:51] | If you have a problem, you come to Julian Serrat. | 遇到麻烦 就来找朱利安·塞拉特 |
[07:56] | For instance, just today | 比方说 就在今天 |
[07:58] | a boy was brought to me, only 15– | 他们带来一个男孩 才15岁 |
[08:01] | shot in the neck. | 颈部中弹 |
[08:05] | He died in the jungle during a battle your people were in. | 死在你们交火的那片丛林里 |
[08:08] | We don’t shoot kids. | 我们不朝孩子开枪 |
[08:08] | Nevertheless, he was shot. | 可他还是中弹了 |
[08:17] | Someone has to pay now. | 必须有人付出代价 |
[08:18] | Hey! Listen. | 等一下 |
[08:20] | Can I talk to you? Privately? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 私下 |
[08:24] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我会让你不虚此行的 |
[08:37] | Pakistan had developed several portable nuclear devices. | 巴基斯坦制造了数个便携式核装置 |
[08:39] | 国防部副部长科利主张打击巴基斯坦 核打击是唯一选择 | |
[08:41] | Our intelligence determined… | 我方情报已确认 |
[08:42] | that Pakistani government operatives | 巴基斯坦政府工作人员 |
[08:44] | had placed those devices in the hands of terrorists, | 已将这些装置交给了恐怖分子 |
[08:47] | and that they were about to be taken. | 并且即将用于恐怖活动 |
[08:49] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:50] | Proactive nuclear war is our new official policy. | 先发制人的核战争成了我们的新政策 |
[08:52] | That’s what’s happening. | 就是这事 |
[08:54] | Where’s the remote? | 遥控器呢 |
[08:54] | – Turn it down! – Hello? | -声音放小点 -喂 |
[08:55] | … and decisively. | 十分果决 |
[08:56] | A nuclear response was the only one that guaranteed American safe– | 核打击回应是保证美国安全的唯一手段 |
[09:01] | Yes. I’m watching. It’s terrifying. | 是的 我在看 太可怕了 |
[09:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:08] | Yes. I know it. | 是的 我知道 |
[09:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:15] | I have to meet someone. | 我得去见一个人 |
[09:17] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[09:18] | If you’re so worried about that hard drive, | 你这么担心这块硬盘 |
[09:20] | you should put it in a safe deposit box. | 不如放进银行保险箱 |
[09:22] | Robert, all of the tech for the prototype on the “Colorado” is on here. | 罗伯特 这里面有科罗拉多号样机的所有技术 |
[09:25] | The only schematic. | 唯一一份原理图 |
[09:26] | You think I’d entrust that to a bank? | 你觉得我会把它托付给银行吗 |
[09:28] | That is completely paranoid. | 你疑心病太重 |
[09:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:34] | Don’t let anyone in. | 别让任何人进来 |
[09:37] | I’m not waiting up for you. | 我可不会等你回来 |
[09:38] | Sure, you will. | 不 你会的 |
[09:42] | Admiral Shepard? | 谢帕德上将 |
[09:48] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[09:49] | Marcus Chaplin claims that the nuke order | 马库斯·查普林宣称 科罗拉多号收到的 |
[09:51] | sent to the “Colorado” came through the antarctic network, | 核弹发射命令来自南极紧急通讯网 |
[09:55] | not the main network. | 而非主通讯网 |
[09:56] | Which is impossible, because we weren’t under attack. | 这不可能 因为我们并未遭受攻击 |
[09:58] | And who believes a trigger-happy madman anyway? | 而且有谁会相信一个好战的疯子呢 |
[10:00] | Well, you do. That’s why you came. | 至少你相信 所以你来了 |
[10:02] | I need to know who sent that order. | 我需要知道命令是谁下的 |
[10:04] | Let me just ask my friend Linus in Naval Intelligence. | 让我去问问海军情报部的朋友莱纳斯吧 |
[10:07] | Oh, wait. He’s lying comatose in a hospital | 哦 不对 他还在医院昏迷着呢 |
[10:09] | because of a shellfish allergy. | 因为他对贝类过敏 |
[10:11] | I’m allergic to nothing, by the way, | 顺便说一句 我对什么都不过敏 |
[10:13] | so if that happens, throw a flag on the play, will you? | 所以我若也遭受不测 拜托你露个面好吗 |
[10:15] | Your friend Linus was nobody, but you’re not. | 你的朋友莱纳斯是个无名小卒 你可不是 |
[10:18] | Your father golfs with the president, | 你老爸和总统一起打高尔夫球 |
[10:20] | and I read somewhere where you’re one of D.C.’s | 而且我好像读到过 在华府 |
[10:22] | most eligible bachelorettes. | 你是最受欢迎的单身女性之一 |
[10:24] | Hmm. Well, look where that’s got me. | 是吗 不小心被发现了 |
[10:25] | You’re uniquely qualified to do something about this. | 在这件事中 你有得天独厚的条件 |
[10:27] | Uniquely qualified to risk my own ass | 得天独厚的条件 就是拿我自己的人头冒险 |
[10:30] | to help you save your daughter? | 去救你的宝贝女儿是吧 |
[10:32] | Who do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁啊 |
[10:34] | You’re a parasite who traffics in war | 你是战争中的寄生虫 |
[10:35] | without ever getting her hands dirty, | 从来不用承担任何风险 |
[10:37] | and this country has made you rich | 而这个国家付钱购买你们家族的武器 |
[10:39] | buying your family’s weapons. | 让你赚得盆满钵满 |
[10:41] | Aren’t you ready to do something in return? | 你不该做出点回报吗 |
[10:53] | It’s the file number of the order. | 这是那条命令的文件号 |
[10:57] | Patriotic enough for you? | 这样够爱国了吧 |
[11:00] | You do care. This will help me. | 你还是在乎的 这个能帮上我 |
[11:01] | And it will help the people that believe as I do. | 也能帮上其他和我一样相信此事的人 |
[11:04] | But you still need to ask the questions that I can’t. | 但你依然需要出面提出一些我不能提的问题 |
[11:07] | Make some noise, Miss Sinclair. | 闹出些动静吧 辛克莱小姐 |
[11:18] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[11:21] | It’s not what she said. | 不是她说了什么 |
[11:23] | It’s what she did. | 而是她做了什么 |
[11:25] | Thank you, Cortez. | 谢谢你 科泰兹 |
[11:59] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[12:01] | This is Captain Marcus Chaplin. | 这位是马库斯·查普林艇长 |
[12:04] | He’s lost a few of his men, | 他的几名手下失踪了 |
[12:05] | and I told him you could help. | 我告诉他你能帮上忙 |
[12:08] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[12:10] | I was wondering when I could expect a visit | 我还想艇长大人什么时候才会 |
[12:12] | from the great Captain. | 大驾光临呢 |
[12:13] | You and your submarine have caused a commotion | 您和您的潜艇给我们这个小小的世外桃源 |
[12:15] | in our little paradise. | 闹得有点鸡犬不宁啊 |
[12:16] | We’re grateful to find a harbor here. | 我们很庆幸能在这里找到一个港湾 |
[12:18] | We are glad to temporarily accommodate you. | 我们很愿意招待你们短暂停留 |
[12:21] | I’m missing three crew members. | 我艇上的三名艇员失踪了 |
[12:23] | You should have come to me sooner! | 那你怎么不早来找我 |
[12:25] | But you are here now. That is what is important. | 不过你现在来了 这才是最重要的 |
[12:27] | – I see I’ve come to the right man. – Yes, you have. | -我想我是找对人了 -没错 |
[12:31] | I’m the right man. | 我就是你该找的人 |
[12:37] | Those people there– | 那边那些人 |
[12:40] | Their son was killed because of your interference here. | 由于你们的到来 他们的儿子被杀了 |
[12:42] | You brought violence to this island. | 你们为这个岛带来了暴力 |
[12:44] | Now this child is dead, and this woman is in mourning. | 现在那孩子死去了 这个女人沉浸在悲痛中 |
[12:47] | As are we all. | 我们也是 |
[12:50] | I’m paying for their son’s funeral. | 我要包办他们儿子葬礼的费用 |
[12:52] | I understand our presence here has been a burden, | 我知道我们的到来给这里带来了不少麻烦 |
[12:54] | but there’s no need for us to quarrel, | 但我们之间不需要再起争端 |
[12:55] | because if we do, you’ll lose. | 因为如果真的要争 你输定了 |
[13:00] | A death by a thousand cuts. | 被千刀万剐 |
[13:03] | That would be war with me. | 这就是和我斗的下场 |
[13:13] | A blockade surrounds this island. | 这座岛处于封锁中 |
[13:17] | I have a boat with very valuable cargo. | 我有一艘满载贵重货物的船 |
[13:20] | And I’m so concerned about this boat, | 现在我满脑子想的都是这艘船 |
[13:22] | I can’t think about your missing crewmen. | 根本没工夫考虑你失踪的手下 |
[13:27] | We have the means to get what you want | 我们有办法拿到你想要的东西 |
[13:31] | if you have the means to return my crewmen. | 如果你有办法找到我的手下 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | They will stay with the body all night. | 今晚他们会为死者守夜 |
[13:42] | At dawn, we will prepare the boy for burial. | 明天一早 我们会准备把男孩下葬 |
[13:45] | You have a debt to these people that I have paid. | 你欠这些人的债 我帮你还了 |
[13:48] | But before dawn, you must bring me what you owe me. | 但在天亮之前 你要还上欠我的债 |
[13:52] | That’s not much time. | 你给的时间太短 |
[13:53] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[13:55] | I wish you had come to me sooner. | 你要是早点来就好了 |
[14:10] | Serrat didn’t give you much time. | 塞拉特给你的时间很少 |
[14:11] | Will you be able to do it? | 你们能办到吗 |
[14:13] | We have to. | 我们别无选择 |
[14:15] | Good luck with everything. | 祝你好运 |
[14:17] | Uh, good-bye. | 再见 |
[14:20] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[14:36] | I’m awake. | 我醒着呢 |
[14:36] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[14:39] | You didn’t tell me it’d take this long. | 你没告诉我要走这么久 |
[14:42] | I had no idea you were so fragile. | 我又不知道你这么娇气 |
[14:46] | I can’t believe this is where you live. | 真不敢相信你住在这里 |
[14:49] | My mother came here a lot. | 我妈妈以前经常来这儿 |
[14:50] | Yeah? Is she as much of a ball-buster as you? | 是吗 她也像你这么难缠吗 |
[14:52] | Not anymore. She died. | 不再是了 她去世了 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:58] | What about your parents? Are they still alive? | 你的父母呢 他们还健在吗 |
[15:00] | Yep. | 对 |
[15:02] | That’s it? Just “Yep”? | 就一个 对 字 |
[15:06] | Yep. | 对 |
[15:24] | Crew looks good. | 艇员们状态不错 |
[15:25] | They know what’s at stake. | 他们都明白形势 |
[15:26] | Can’t say I like the idea of being a bagman for a drug lord. | 我可不喜欢给毒枭当中间人 |
[15:29] | And I don’t like the idea of a war on two fronts. | 而我不想两面受敌 |
[15:31] | I don’t recall giving you permission to speak freely, C.O.B. | 我好像没有允许过你随便说话 水手长 |
[15:35] | Sorry, sir. I’m a little rusty. | 抱歉 长官 我犯糊涂了 |
[15:41] | Crew, this is the X.O. | 全体艇员 我是副艇长 |
[15:43] | We all know what we’re about to do, | 我们都清楚接下来要干什么 |
[15:44] | and we know why we’re doing it. | 原因也心知肚明 |
[15:45] | Brannan, Cortez, and Redman are all counting on us. | 布兰伦 科泰兹和瑞德曼都在指望着我们 |
[15:48] | Let’s go get our people back. X.O. Out. | 为救战友而战 副艇长讲话完毕 |
[15:52] | You’re approaching the ships in the blockade, sir. | 长官 潜艇正在接近封锁区内的战舰 |
[15:56] | Engineering, ready the Perseus prototype. | 工程舱 准备好珀尔修斯样机 |
[16:00] | X.O., it’ll take a moment to power up. | 副艇长 启动需要时间 |
[16:19] | You’re gone, sir. Screens are clear. | 长官 潜艇消失了 屏幕上信号消失 |
[16:21] | The “Colorado’s” Disappeared. | 科罗拉多号已隐身 |
[16:24] | Helm, 0-6-0, ahead full. | 舵手 航向060 全速前进 |
[16:26] | Cameron, set a clock. We have nine hours to sunrise. | 凯姆伦 开始计时 还有九小时天亮 |
[16:35] | Hey. I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[16:37] | I need your senator to requisition | 让你的参议员调出 |
[16:38] | a time stamp on order 998. | 998命令的时间戳 |
[16:40] | Came through the antarctic network to the “Colorado.” | 此命令由南极通讯网下达给科罗拉多号 |
[16:43] | You mean the thing Chaplin talked about on TV? | 你是说查普林在电视上提到的那个 |
[16:44] | It’s a cold war relic. It’s only supposed to be used | 那个通讯网是冷战遗物 只有在华府 |
[16:46] | if someone hit D.C. with the big one. | 遭到核弹攻击才会加以使用 |
[16:50] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[16:53] | Please, please, please? | 拜托啦 拜托嘛 |
[16:59] | I-I’ll, uh… I’ll work on it. | 我 我试试吧 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | Hey, Robert, make sure it goes through the senator. | 不过 罗伯特 记着让参议员动手 |
[17:13] | Don’t do it yourself. | 别自己去 |
[17:21] | Approaching the blockade, sir. | 正在接近封锁线 长官 |
[17:24] | Captain, I hold 2 destroyers. | 艇长 发现两艘驱逐舰 |
[17:25] | 5,000 yards on each side. | 两侧各5000码处 |
[17:27] | X.O., we’re gonna have to pass in between them. | 副艇长 我们得从中间穿过去 |
[17:31] | Perseus is offline. | 珀尔修斯系统已停止工作 |
[17:32] | Sir, I have a sonar location on you. | 长官 声纳可以探测到你的潜艇 |
[17:33] | They can hear you. | 他们听得到你们 |
[17:34] | I repeat–you are not masked. | 重复 隐身已失效 |
[17:36] | Engineering, conn. Get the Perseus back online now. | 工程舱 马上重启珀尔修斯系统 |
[17:38] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:45] | Conn, engineering, sir. | 指挥台 这里是工程舱 |
[17:47] | All systems back online, sir. | 珀尔修斯系统已恢复 长官 |
[17:49] | You’re off the screens again. | 潜艇再次隐身 |
[17:51] | Any movement on the destroyers? | 驱逐舰有什么动静吗 |
[17:53] | Holding position. | 原位不动 |
[17:53] | Looks like we got lucky. | 看来我们很幸运 |
[17:55] | Helm, ahead flank. | 舵手 超速前进 |
[17:56] | Diving officer, make your depth 600 feet. | 潜水官 调整至深度600英尺 |
[17:59] | Proceed with the mission. | 任务按原计划继续 |
[18:10] | Let’s get that cargo on board. | 把货物运进来 |
[18:16] | Watch yourself. Here you go. | 小心点 给你 |
[18:18] | Cargo on board right on schedule. | 货物按计划装载完毕 |
[18:19] | Last man down. Hatch secured. | 船员下舱完毕 舱口安全 |
[18:21] | Lock them up in supply. Don’t open them. | 把这些锁进供给箱 别打开 |
[18:23] | Aye, X.O. What’s in ’em? | 是 副艇长 里面是什么 |
[18:24] | Three lives. | 三条人命 |
[18:37] | So you just left civilization and never looked back? | 你就这样离开了文明社会 没回过头 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:40] | At first I thought this place was just my heritage, | 一开始我以为这里只是我的遗产 |
[18:42] | but it turned out to be my salvation. | 没想到竟然是我的救星 |
[18:44] | Others of us weren’t so lucky. | 别人都没有他幸运 |
[18:46] | Most people don’t have the courage to do that. | 很多人没有这样的勇气 |
[18:49] | They talk about it– just live off the grid | 他们只是口头说说 过脱离世界的生活 |
[18:51] | or have a clean start or whatever. | 或是重新开始什么的 |
[18:52] | You actually did it. | 而你是身体力行了 |
[18:55] | – And next week, Aitu becomes a man. – Right. | -下周艾图就成年了 -是啊 |
[18:58] | There’s a– there’s this ritual. | 还要 还要举行个仪式 |
[19:00] | It’s awesome. And after that, I can apprentice. | 很赞 之后我就可以当学徒了 |
[19:03] | What? | 什么 |
[19:04] | Manu agreed to take him on. | 马努同意指导他了 |
[19:08] | That wasn’t the plan. | 我们之前不是这么定的 |
[19:09] | – We’ll talk about it later. – No, we’ll talk about it now! | -以后再说 -不 现在说 |
[19:12] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[19:14] | He deserves to have a life. | 他应该好好过日子 |
[19:15] | – I like my life. – You don’t know the difference! | -这样挺好的 -你懂什么 |
[19:17] | Tani, he changed his mind. | 塔妮 他改变主意了 |
[19:18] | No, you changed his mind! | 不 是你逼他的 |
[19:21] | You won’t stop, will you? | 你就是不罢休 是吧 |
[19:24] | How many lives in this family do you plan on ruining? | 你还要毁掉这个家里 多少人的生活 |
[19:33] | My daughter storms off, the sun comes up. | 我女儿发脾气和太阳升起一样正常 |
[19:35] | It’s expected. Stay. | 预料之中的 不用追 |
[19:37] | Thank you for your hospitality, | 谢谢你的招待 |
[19:38] | but I’m gonna dance with the one that brung me. | 但是我得去陪带我来的伙伴 |
[19:41] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[19:57] | Engineering, conn. | 工程舱 这里是指挥台 |
[19:58] | The Perseus is draining my power. | 珀尔修斯系统停了我的电 |
[19:59] | Sir, it’s starting to burn through circuits. | 长官 它正在烧毁电路 |
[20:01] | We don’t shut it down, | 如果现在不关掉它 |
[20:02] | it’s gonna shut us down. | 我们有断电风险 |
[20:04] | Turn the damn thing off. | 给老子关了这破玩意 |
[20:06] | Diving officer, make your depth 1,000 feet. | 潜水官 下潜至1000英尺 |
[20:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:09] | We’re gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way. | 我们得用老办法行动了 |
[20:11] | X.O., rig for silent. Rig ship for silent running. | 副艇长 下令进入静默潜航状态 |
[20:13] | Secure all fans. Rig ship for silent running. | 停止所有风扇运行 进入静默潜航状态 |
[20:18] | Captain, four stop on fire control. | 艇长 四个点火控制系统已停止 |
[20:20] | – What the hell, Peterson? – C.O.B., stay here. | -皮特森搞什么名堂 -水手长 待在这 |
[20:22] | – Moore, get back to the engine room. – I got it. | -摩尔 回到轮机舱 -我能搞定 |
[20:24] | Old navy saying– | 海军有句老话 |
[20:26] | “Don’t let the C.O.B. sabotage the sub.” | “别让水手长毁了潜艇” |
[20:32] | Prosser, keep a lid on it. Keep a lid on it. | 普罗赛 给我把火压着 |
[20:34] | Gentlemen, stow this problem, | 先生们 内部矛盾先放一边 |
[20:36] | or we’re all gonna be dead in about one minute. | 不然我们在一分钟后就会玩完 |
[20:38] | Am I clear? | 明白了吗 |
[20:41] | Clear, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[20:42] | – Approaching the blockade. – Noted. | -正接近封锁线 -明白 |
[20:44] | Destroyer turning on our position. | 驱逐舰正转向我方位置 |
[20:45] | – Breaking the perimeter. – Helm, all stop. | -打破了搜索队形 – 舵手 停车 |
[20:47] | Yes, sir, all stop. | 是 长官 停车 |
[20:49] | Diving officer, take us down another 300. | 潜水官 再下潜300英尺 |
[20:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:52] | But do it gently. | 慢慢下潜 |
[20:53] | Sir, you’ve got two destroyers headed your way. | 长官 两艘驱逐舰正向你的方位驶来 |
[20:57] | Sir? | 长官 |
[21:00] | Sir? | 听得到吗 |
[21:07] | They’ll have alerted the blockade. | 他们一定警告了封锁舰队 |
[21:09] | Gentlemen, we have the entire fleet to contend with. | 先生们 我们正与整个舰队交手 |
[21:12] | – Depth? – 1,300. | -报告深度 -1300英尺 |
[21:15] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[21:17] | She always moans a little at 1,300 feet. | 她在1300英尺处总会呻吟一会 |
[21:20] | That’s her g-spot. | 那是她的敏感区 |
[21:26] | Destroyer still approaching aft. | 驱逐舰正从艇艉方向靠近 |
[21:33] | – Deeper. – Yes, sir. | -再下潜 -明白 长官 |
[21:36] | You going for the record, captain? | 艇长 你这是要破纪录吗 |
[21:37] | Oh, she’ll take it. | 她会挺住的 |
[21:39] | Yes, she will. | 是啊 她能行 |
[21:44] | 1,800. | 1800英尺 |
[21:50] | She’s passing directly above us. | 驱逐舰正从我们上方驶过 |
[22:00] | Depth charges in the water! | 发现深水炸弹 |
[22:01] | Helm, ready ahead flank on the pop. | 舵手 准备好一爆炸就超速前进 |
[22:03] | Make your course 1-8-5. | 航向设为1-8-5度 |
[22:05] | Second destroyer approaching aft. More charges! | 第二艘驱逐舰从艇艉靠近 发现更多炸弹 |
[22:07] | Wait for the pop. | 等待爆炸 |
[22:10] | All ahead flank, right full rudder! | 超速前进 右满舵 |
[22:12] | Steady! 1-8-5! Get us around now! | 稳住 航向1-8-5度 我们掉头 |
[22:14] | Contact bearing 1-4-4. 20 knots. | 目标方位1-4-4度 航速20节 |
[22:16] | Aegis cruiser. | 宙斯盾巡洋舰 |
[22:18] | Helm, all ahead flank. | 舵手 超速前进 |
[22:19] | Diving officer, 20 degree up-angle. | 潜水官 升降舵上转20度 |
[22:20] | Contact! She has friends. | 发现目标 她还有同伴 |
[22:22] | Multiple, on the same heading. | 多艘舰船 行驶方向相同 |
[22:23] | Destroyers. Three. No, four. | 是三艘驱逐舰 不 是四艘 |
[22:26] | Depth charge in the water. | 发现深水炸弹 |
[22:27] | Full rise on the planes. | 升降舵向上满舵 |
[22:29] | Get us up. Maximum bubble. | 我们爬升 水柜排干 |
[22:35] | All stop. | 停车 |
[22:36] | Dead in the water, X.O. | 副艇长 停止一切运行 |
[22:37] | Confirm that order. All stop. | 确认命令 停车 |
[22:39] | All stop. Aye, captain. | 明白 艇长 停车 |
[22:40] | They’re right on us. | 他们在我们正上方 |
[22:43] | Nobody moves. | 大家都别动 |
[22:52] | Contact’s passing. | 目标正在穿过 |
[22:54] | That’s a standard 3-charge pattern. | 这是个典型的3深弹反潜程序 |
[22:56] | You’ll hear it– one, two, three. | 仔细听 一 二 三 |
[23:07] | They’re not coming back, sir. | 他们没有再回来 长官 |
[23:11] | X.O., take us back to the beach. | 副艇长 返航海滩 |
[23:28] | Sonar’s acquired us. | 声纳系统发现我们了 |
[23:31] | Destroyer coming about on our position heading 3-3-9! | 驱逐舰以航向3-3-9度向我们驶来 |
[24:09] | Helm, steer course 3-2-0. | 舵手 航向3-2-0度 |
[24:12] | Ridge at a range of 2,000 yards, closing fast. | 山脊距离约2000码 我们正高速接近 |
[24:15] | That’s a wall, sir. Right up to the surface. | 那就是面墙 长官 延伸至海平面 |
[24:16] | No, it’s a canyon. They’d be crazy to come after us. | 不 那是一个峡谷 他们不敢追到那 |
[24:25] | You sure about the clearance? | 你对间隙距离有把握吗 |
[24:28] | Even if we fit, we can’t hide in there forever. | 即使我们能驶入 也不能永远藏在里面 |
[24:30] | We’re not gonna hide. We’re going through. | 我们不用躲 我们要穿过峡谷 |
[24:34] | Sir, they have us acquired and ranged. | 长官 他们已经搜索到并锁定了我们 |
[24:35] | – Closing on us for another pass. – This is gonna be tight. | -正迅速接近准备再次攻击 -这次会很近 |
[24:38] | Rig the boat for sound collision, no alarms! | 潜艇准备承受声波冲击 关闭警报 |
[24:42] | Steady as she goes. | 稳定航行 |
[24:52] | Tani! | 塔妮 |
[25:00] | You gonna sleep here or what? | 你要睡在这里吗 |
[25:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:09] | Sorry your dad didn’t hate me more. | 抱歉你父亲没对我大发雷霆 |
[25:13] | That was the idea, right? | 计划就是这样 对吗 |
[25:14] | Bring the invader to dinner? | 把入侵者带去吃晚饭 |
[25:16] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[25:18] | That was the idea. | 计划就是这样 |
[25:20] | You know, in high school I was the go-to guy | 我高中时 姑娘都会带我回家 |
[25:22] | for girls looking to piss off their fathers. | 去气她们的父亲 |
[25:25] | – He doesn’t seem that bad. – Oh, shut up. | -他看上去没那么坏 -闭嘴 |
[25:26] | I’m just saying, I don’t know what you worked out | 我只想说 不知道你想让你弟弟如何生活 |
[25:28] | with your brother, but he seems pretty happy here. | 但他看上去在这里过得很开心 |
[25:29] | You know, it’s really none of your business. | 这不管你的事 |
[25:32] | No. My business is about 9,000 miles away. | 是啊 该我管的事远在九千英里之外 |
[25:38] | So what is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[25:39] | She’s buried here. | 她被葬在这儿 |
[25:45] | I brought her some ginger candy. | 我给她带了一些姜糖 |
[25:47] | It’s kind of… I don’t know, | 这是种 怎么说 |
[25:50] | A way of saying hi, I guess. | 一种问候她的方式吧 |
[25:53] | You know, he’s not a good man, my father. | 我的父亲 他不是个好人 |
[25:57] | When my mother got sick, he convinced her | 当我母亲生病时 他说服她 |
[25:59] | she should be treated here. | 应该在岛上治疗 |
[26:02] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[26:04] | Traditional medicine and all that nonsense. | 用传统草药和那些荒谬的方法 |
[26:08] | Didn’t want to take her back to Australia… | 却不愿把她带回澳大利亚 |
[26:14] | So she went along. | 她便同意了 |
[26:17] | Always appeasing him. | 她总是对他让步 |
[26:24] | She was in a lot of pain at the end. | 临死前 她非常痛苦 |
[26:31] | I was waiting for Aitu to be old enough | 我等着艾图长大 |
[26:35] | to get him away from here. | 把他带离这里 |
[26:38] | Look… Tani, | 听着 塔妮 |
[26:42] | Just ’cause he’s staying doesn’t mean you have to. | 他留下并不等于你也必须留下 |
[27:10] | Hello, Robert. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[27:14] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[27:15] | – Y-yes, of course. – Well, good. | -当然知道 -很好 |
[27:18] | Then this won’t take long. | 那就省事了 |
[27:30] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[27:40] | Robert, are you here? | 罗伯特 你在吗 |
[28:07] | Why were you the one the girls would bring home? | 为什么女孩们总喜欢带你回家 |
[28:10] | I guess they thought they could fix me. | 估计她们都以为能改变我 |
[28:13] | Did they? | 她们成功了吗 |
[28:14] | Only one came close. | 只有一个差点成功了 |
[28:15] | – What was her name? – U.S. Navy. | -她叫什么名字 -美国海军 |
[28:18] | But we’re going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment. | 但我们正在经历一段困难时期 |
[28:20] | She showed you the world. | 她让你认识了整个世界 |
[28:21] | World ain’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 一个并不那么美好的世界 |
[28:26] | Do you hear that? | 你听到那声音了吗 |
[28:29] | That’s where Aitu will come for his ritual. | 那是艾图将举行成人仪式的地方 |
[28:31] | What does he have to do? | 他需要做什么 |
[28:58] | Congratulations. You’re a man. | 祝贺你 你是个男人了 |
[29:01] | Yeah? What does that make you, then? | 是吗 那你跳下来算怎样 |
[29:06] | My mom used to bring me here. | 妈妈曾带我来过这里 |
[29:08] | It was our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[29:11] | It’s only supposed to be for the boys… | 本来只有男孩能来 |
[29:14] | like most things around here. | 就像这里很多事情一样 |
[29:20] | That’s the thing about this place. | 这地方就是这样 |
[29:23] | The best things never last for long. | 美好的事情却总是那么短暂 |
[29:29] | We should go. It’s a long walk back. | 我们得走了 回去要走很长的路 |
[29:36] | Sit-rep, Master Chief? | 情况汇报 水手长 |
[29:37] | Prototype fried the starboard switchboards. | 样机烧坏了右舷配电板 |
[29:40] | Reactor’s at one-third. | 反应堆供能为三分之一 |
[29:42] | Vital systems are on auxiliary. | 各主系统功能正由辅助系统运行 |
[29:44] | And you can forget about any nav. | 系统导航是没指望了 |
[29:46] | We’re trying to reboot, but… | 我们在尽力重新启动 但是 |
[29:48] | Sam, if you can raise Grace, get our position. | 山姆 尝试呼叫格蕾丝 让她帮我们定位 |
[29:51] | If we can’t get through, | 如果打不通的话 |
[29:52] | we’re gonna have to wait this one out. | 就只能干等着了 |
[29:53] | Lieutenant Shepard, Lieutenant Shepard, come in. | 谢帕德上尉 谢帕德上尉 请回话 |
[29:55] | – I’m here, X.O. – Can you get a fix on us? | -我在 副艇长 -能够定位我们吗 |
[29:57] | Not accurately, sir. There’s too much interference. | 并不准确 长官 干扰信号太多 |
[30:00] | We’re blind down here, Lieutenant Shepard. | 我们失去导航能力了 谢帕德上尉 |
[30:05] | Lieutenant Shepard, are you there? Over. | 谢帕德上尉 还在吗 完毕 |
[30:10] | We lost her. | 失去联系了 |
[30:10] | Sam, it’s Sophie. I know where you are. | 山姆 我是索菲 我知道你们在哪 |
[30:13] | Uh, I’ve got that area charted. | 我有那个区域的海图 |
[30:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:17] | You just need to know how to read it. | 你只需要知道怎么看图 |
[30:22] | I think I can get you out. Listen carefully. | 我想我能把你们带出去 听仔细 |
[30:24] | – What’s your depth? – 175 feet. | -深度多少 -175英尺 |
[30:26] | – Speed? – 9 knots. | -速度 -9节 |
[30:28] | Do you still have active sonar? | 主动声呐能否正常使用 |
[30:31] | Yeah, we do, but it’s very dangerous. | 可以 但会非常危险 |
[30:32] | I know, but do it anyway. | 我知道 但还是得用一下 |
[30:37] | Cameron, one ping on the fathometer. | 凯姆伦 启用一次回声测深仪 |
[30:50] | Down 50. | 下潜50英尺 |
[30:51] | – Dive to 225. – Yes, sir. | -潜至225英尺 -是 长官 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:57] | We’re at 225. | 目前深度225英尺 |
[30:59] | – Speed? – 10 knots. | -速度 -10节 |
[31:03] | You’ll turn soon. I’ll tell you. | 很快将转弯 我会告诉你 |
[31:04] | Which side? | 转向那边 |
[31:05] | Starboard. Soon. | 右舷 快了 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:09] | I think… you may scrape. | 我觉得 可以开始缓慢转舵了 |
[31:12] | – Which side? Starboard side? – Yes. | -哪边 右舷吗 -是的 |
[31:16] | Mark. Turn now– | 开始计时 现在就转舵 |
[31:17] | – 10 degrees. – Turn 10 degrees starboard side. | -十度 -向右舵十度 |
[31:26] | Yeah, that’s what that sounds like. | 没错 就是这个动静 |
[31:31] | Almost there. | 很快就到了 |
[31:34] | Dive to 300 feet. | 潜至300英尺 |
[31:37] | There’s a small craft leaving the island. | 有只小船离开岛屿了 |
[31:43] | It’s okay. I know who it is. | 没关系 我知道是谁 |
[31:47] | Okay, we’re at– we’re at 300 feet. | 好的 当前深度300英尺 |
[31:49] | Level off. Stay at 90 meters. | 水平航行 保持深度90米 |
[31:51] | I mean, uh, feet. | 我是说 英尺 |
[31:52] | Uh, 300 feet, sorry. | 300英尺 抱歉 |
[31:54] | No, that’s okay. That’s fine. | 没关系 没问题 |
[31:59] | Another ping. | 用声呐再探测一次 |
[32:00] | Another ping? You said “once.” | 再来一次 你说过”就一次” |
[32:02] | I never said “once.” | 我从没说过”就一次” |
[32:11] | Turn port 20 degrees. | 向左转20度 |
[32:13] | Okay, there’s not much room. | 空间非常有限 |
[32:14] | Yeah, this sub doesn’t really corner all that well. | 这艘潜艇转弯半径不够小 |
[32:16] | Then we’ll have to be careful. | 那我们就得小心点 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:22] | You’re almost there. | 差不多快到了 |
[32:28] | Rise to 120 feet. | 升至120英尺 |
[32:31] | And nothing else. Just, uh… waiting. | 然后就可以了 只需等待 |
[32:36] | That’s okay. I’m used to it. | 没关系 我等惯了 |
[32:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[32:56] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[32:57] | We’re on the other side. | 成功抵达另一边 |
[33:04] | – All right, bring us up. – Aye, sir. | -好了 上浮吧 -是 长官 |
[33:06] | Helm, all ahead flank. | 舵手 超速前进 |
[33:08] | Make your course 1-9-1. We’re headed back to the beach. | 航向191度 驶回海滩 |
[33:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:42] | Your captain reneged on our deal. | 你们艇长违背了我们的约定 |
[33:43] | One of you must pay for his failure. | 你们中的一个必须付出代价 |
[33:45] | I will let you choose who. | 我让你来选一个 |
[33:46] | – Now hold on a second– – Okay, then you choose! | -再等一下 -好吧 那你来选 |
[33:48] | Don’t do this! We had a deal! | 别这么做 我们是有交易的 |
[33:50] | – You made a deal? – I had a deal with your captain. | -你做了交易 -我和你们的艇长做了交易 |
[33:52] | Quickly, before I lose patience! | 快点 别等我失去耐心 |
[33:53] | Don’t put this on us. Don’t play games. | 别这样对待我们 别玩游戏 |
[33:55] | Let’s talk about this! | 我们好好谈谈 |
[33:56] | Okay. Then this is how we will talk! | 好吧 这就是我们的谈判方式 |
[33:58] | Okay, him! | 好吧 选他 |
[34:02] | Take him. | 把他带去吧 |
[34:07] | – What? Please! – I’m s-sorry, Red. | -什么 不要啊 -我很抱歉 瑞德 |
[34:10] | – I’m sorry. – No! No, no, no! | -我很抱歉 -不不不 |
[34:11] | – I’m sorry, Red. – Please! Josh! Cortez! | -我很抱歉 瑞德 -求你了 约什 科泰兹 |
[34:15] | Red, I’m sorry! | 瑞德 对不起 |
[34:16] | Please! Don’t do this! | 求你了 不要这样 |
[34:31] | Cortez. | 科泰兹 |
[34:32] | Josh. | 约什 |
[35:11] | I could kill you right now. | 我现在就可以杀了你 |
[35:15] | Do you want a war? | 你想引发战争吗 |
[35:32] | There’s one more! | 还有一个 |
[35:34] | No, there is not. | 不 没有了 |
[35:38] | You were late. | 你迟到了 |
[36:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:32] | Have you heard anything? | 你有消息了吗 |
[36:34] | Uh, no, not yet. They’re– | 不 还没有 他们… |
[36:36] | They’re doing the switch right now. | 他们现在去交易了 |
[36:38] | You missed your ride. | 你没赶上船 |
[36:41] | I always pick the wrong ones. | 我总是挑错人 |
[36:44] | This new year’s, I made a resolution | 新年的时候 我下定决心 |
[36:46] | to give up bad men and cigarettes, | 不再找坏男人 不再抽烟 |
[36:48] | And a week later I was smoking in bed next to Guttman. | 一周后我却躺在刚特曼身边抽烟 |
[36:51] | This is normally where I’d make a joke | 通常这时我会趁机笑话 |
[36:52] | about dating French men, | 和法国男人约会的下场 |
[36:54] | but… | 但是 |
[36:56] | I’ll let it go. | 我还是算了吧 |
[37:00] | We’ll find a way to get you out of here. | 我们会另想办法让你离开这里的 |
[37:02] | You don’t have to be responsible for everyone, you know? | 你不必为每个人负责的 知道吗 |
[37:05] | It’s kind of what I do. | 我就是这样一个人 |
[37:10] | Why did you become a soldier? | 你为什么要选择当兵 |
[37:11] | Well, we’re not soldiers. We’re sailors. | 我们不是士兵 我们是水手 |
[37:14] | But, uh, I was a bit lost early in life. | 但我年轻的时候有些迷失 |
[37:19] | The water was more forgiving. | 是大海给我指明了新方向 |
[37:20] | Does your wife–she also likes being on the water? | 你妻子 她也喜欢出海的生活吗 |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:31] | uh, look. | 听着 |
[37:33] | I just wanted to come by and thank you | 我只是想过来感谢你 |
[37:36] | for what you did. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[37:37] | It seems like every time I see you I’m thanking you for something, | 似乎我每次见你 都要为不同的事感谢你 |
[37:39] | But I know you had a chance to leave, so… | 我知道你原本是有机会离开的 所以 |
[37:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:44] | De rien. | 何足挂齿 |
[37:46] | – That means “You’re welcome.” – Okay. | -意思就是”不必客气” -好吧 |
[37:49] | Well, literally it means “It’s nothing.” | 说白了就是没什么 |
[37:52] | It wasn’t. | 没这么简单 |
[37:56] | Giddyup. | 跟我走 |
[38:17] | He killed Red? | 他杀了瑞德吗 |
[38:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:20] | Okay then. | 行了 |
[38:22] | What are you going to do, Sam? | 你打算去干什么 山姆 |
[38:24] | Hold off the entire U.S. Navy on one side | 一边抵挡整个美国海军 |
[38:26] | and fight an insurgency on the other? | 另一边和暴民作战吗 |
[38:28] | Do not make the mistake so many others have. | 别犯和其他人一样的错误 |
[38:30] | Gunmen in the bushes. A bomb under every vehicle. | 丛林中埋伏着枪手 车下都埋着炸弹 |
[38:34] | We’d bleed out in a fight. | 我们会伤亡惨重的 |
[38:35] | We’re bleeding anyway. | 反正我们也是死路一条了 |
[38:37] | What do you think’s gonna happen when they know | 你觉得如果让他们知道 |
[38:38] | we let some island thug execute one of our own, huh? | 我们让一个岛上暴徒处决了我们的战友会怎样 |
[38:40] | – What happens then? – He gave us a deadline | -到时候会怎样 -他给我们下了最后期限 |
[38:42] | which we did not meet. | 是我们没能达到 |
[38:44] | We can’t keep asking more of them. | 我们不能总让他们忍下去 |
[38:46] | The one thing we have out here– | 我们在这里最宝贵的精神 |
[38:47] | The one thing we have out here– is our loyalty to each other. | 最宝贵的精神 就是对彼此的忠诚 |
[38:50] | That’s it! | 就是那样 |
[38:51] | Now we have to tell them they don’t even have that? | 现在我们得告诉他们 连这个也没有了吗 |
[38:53] | No country, no home, and now not even the faith | 被国抛弃 无家可归 现在甚至觉得 |
[38:56] | that their death would mean something? | 他们的死也毫无意义吗 |
[38:57] | That we’ll just allow them to be murdered? | 我们就眼睁睁看着他们被杀害吗 |
[38:59] | My son is lying unburied in a navy freezer | 我儿子的尸体被晾在海军冰库里 不能下葬 |
[39:01] | as the price for not capitulating, | 作为我不肯投降的代价 |
[39:03] | so please don’t tell me about faith and vengeance! | 所以你没有资格跟我说什么信念和复仇 |
[39:08] | We will respond to this affront | 我们必报此仇 |
[39:09] | at the time and place of my choosing. | 只是眼下时候未到 |
[39:16] | We can’t just get stuck here, Marcus. | 我们不能被困在这儿 马库斯 |
[39:20] | Can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[39:21] | This is not like before, Sam. | 现在的情况跟以前不同了 山姆 |
[39:24] | We’re not helpless here. | 我们在这儿并非是孤立无助 |
[39:31] | The time and place…of my choosing. | 等我选定合适的 时机 |
[40:01] | Dad. | 爸 |
[40:03] | Thank god you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[40:03] | They took it. They took it all. | 他们拿走了 他们全拿走了 |
[40:07] | Okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 没事了 |
[40:21] | What happened in there? | 在那里发生了什么 |
[40:23] | Deadline passed. | 最后期限过了 |
[40:25] | Serrat hauled Red out and shot him. | 塞拉特将瑞德拖出去 杀了他 |
[40:27] | Red had been giving him lip earlier, | 瑞德之前顶撞过他 |
[40:29] | so I guess he was an easy target. | 所以我猜是想拿他开刀 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 我很抱歉让你受这样的苦 |
[40:37] | We did the best we could. | 我们尽了最大努力 |
[40:41] | Forgive me, sir, but no one blames you for what happened. | 长官 发生那样的事 没人会责怪你的 |
[40:51] | Maybe you should have one of those. | 或许你也该好好喝一杯 |
[42:06] | We’ll get home, we’ll bury Jeffrey right. | 我们会回家的 我们会好好安葬杰弗里的 |
[42:08] | 21 guns at Arlington. | 在阿灵顿公墓鸣枪21响 |
[42:12] | We’ll do it right. | 我们会给他应有的待遇 |