时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Sam! Sam, is that you? – It’s me. I’m okay. | -山姆 山姆 是你吗 -是我 我没事 |
[00:04] | Listen to me. I don’t know what you’ve heard, | 不管你听说了什么 |
[00:06] | but I can explain it all. | 我都可以解释 |
[00:07] | I just need to get home first. | 我得先安全回家 |
[00:08] | Marcus Chaplin has been deemed | 马库斯·查普林已被认定为 |
[00:10] | unfit for command, as has his X.O. | 不适宜继续指挥 副艇长也一样 |
[00:12] | Your government now considers them enemy combatants. | 你们的政府现在已将他们视作敌对势力 |
[00:14] | You guys bug out of Pakistan with a wounded man. | 你们带着一名伤兵从巴基斯坦匆忙撤离 |
[00:16] | And a few hours later the U.S. is nuking the joint? | 几小时之后美国就发动了核轰炸 |
[00:19] | How do you connect the dots? | 你怎么看待这两件事间的联系 |
[00:20] | Marcus Chaplin claims that the nuke order | 马库斯·查普林宣称 科罗拉多号收到的 |
[00:22] | sent to the “Colorado” came through the Antarctic Network. | 核弹发射命令来自南极紧急通讯网 |
[00:26] | You’re uniquely qualified to do something about this. | 在这件事中 你有得天独厚的条件 |
[00:28] | Uniquely qualified to risk my own ass | 得天独厚的条件 就是拿我自己的人头冒险 |
[00:31] | to help you save your daughter? | 去救你的宝贝女儿是吧 |
[00:32] | Really think you can break that kind of devotion? | 你真觉得你能打破这份信仰吗 |
[00:34] | Well, she’s got faith. She’s in love. | 她有信念 坠入了爱河 |
[00:37] | Those things are curable. | 但这些都是可矫正的 |
[00:38] | The government detained me! | 政府拘押了我 |
[00:39] | 特大新闻 海军叛徒之妻克里斯汀娜袭击媒体记者 | |
[00:39] | They are lying about what happened to the “Colorado”! | 他们对科罗拉多号上发生的事满口谎言 |
[00:42] | I am a U.S. citizen, and I will not be silenced! | 我是一名美国公民 我不会保持缄默 |
[00:47] | Sedition, treason, terrorism. | 煽动叛乱 叛国 恐怖主义 |
[00:50] | Not to mention you stole a U.S. warship | 更别提你还偷了一艘美国战舰 |
[00:52] | and fired a nuclear weapon to Washington D.C. | 向华府发射了一枚核弹 |
[00:54] | To prevent American b-1 bombers | 我是为了保护我的艇员 |
[00:55] | from annihilating my crew, | 不受美国B-1轰炸机袭击 |
[00:57] | – and thousands of innocent civilians! – You are currently | -保护成千上万无辜的平民 -你现在是 |
[00:59] | holding 141 U.S. sailors against their will, | 强制扣押141名艇员 |
[01:02] | 71 of whom signed a list formally requesting | 其中还有71名正式签名要求 |
[01:05] | that they be relieved of their duties on this island. | 在此岛解除他们的职务 |
[01:07] | Curry doesn’t know that. | 科利不知道这件事 |
[01:08] | These men have families, sir. They have wives. | 他们都有家庭 有妻子 |
[01:10] | They have children. | 还有孩子 |
[01:11] | Military families who knew precisely– | 军人家庭都明白… |
[01:12] | They didn’t sign up for this! | 他们没想要参与这样的事 |
[01:15] | Are we still role-playing here? | 现在我们还是在角色扮演吗 |
[01:16] | The mock debate was your idea. If it’s not useful… | 模拟辩论是你的主意 如果不管用的话 |
[01:18] | It is useful. Ask yourself, | 很管用 好好想想 |
[01:21] | why the sudden willingness to negotiate? | 为什么他们突然愿意谈判了 |
[01:23] | China’s rattling her sabers over Taiwan. | 中国大陆正对台湾剑拔弩张 |
[01:25] | And our little distraction is the last thing | 美国政府可不想因为我们 |
[01:27] | that this administration needs. | 这边的事分心伤神 |
[01:29] | We have one shot to get this right. | 我们只有这一次机会扭转局势 |
[01:32] | In two hours, you’ll be face-to-face | 两小时后 你就要面对面 |
[01:33] | with Secretary of Defense William Curry, | 和国防部长威廉·科利谈判 |
[01:35] | who happens to be an extremely cunning son of a bitch. | 此人非常奸诈狡猾 |
[01:38] | Control your feelings, | 控制好你的情绪 |
[01:40] | or I guarantee Curry will control them for you. | 否则科利会借此对付你 |
[01:55] | I only have beans for two more weeks. | 我的咖啡豆只够维持两周了 |
[01:57] | So if you’re going to jump, | 所以你想跳楼的话 |
[01:58] | please wait until I finish my cafe. | 拜托请等我喝完那些咖啡 |
[02:04] | No, I’m okay. | 不了 我不喝 |
[02:08] | I know. Don’t say it. | 我明白 不用说了 |
[02:10] | I, uh, I look like an ice cream man. | 我看起来像个卖冰淇淋的小商贩 |
[02:12] | I was going to say | 我本来是想说 |
[02:13] | perhaps it’s true what they say about a man in uniform. | 或许别人对制服男的看法是对的 |
[02:18] | Well, company’s coming. | 有人要来造访了 |
[02:21] | Captain wants to put on a show, so… | 艇长想演场戏 所以… |
[02:22] | I think this can only be good. You’ll talk, they’ll talk. | 我觉得这挺好的 双方以和谈的形式 |
[02:25] | They want their submarine, you want to go home. | 他们想要回潜艇 你们想回家 |
[02:29] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[02:31] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰 长官 |
[02:33] | Ma’am, I think you should come down here. | 女士 我想你应该下来看看 |
[02:37] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你在这儿真是太好了 |
[02:38] | We seem to have a bit of a catastrophic problem. | 貌似我们有大麻烦了 |
[02:40] | I thought you said we’re out of coffee. | 你不是说我们的咖啡喝完了吗 |
[02:42] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[02:43] | Array 31 pegged out | 31阵列出问题了 |
[02:44] | and took down half the northern perimeter. | 北部边界一半瘫痪 |
[02:46] | What does that mean? What’s he talking about? | 什么意思 他在说什么 |
[02:48] | You see that string of green lights? | 看到绿点组成的弧线了吗 |
[02:49] | That’s our sonar array line. | 那是我们的声纳阵列 |
[02:51] | It keeps submarines from sneaking up and killing you. | 主要防止潜艇偷袭 |
[02:54] | – Now, you see that part that’s off? – Yeah. | -看到断掉的那段了吗 -看到了 |
[02:56] | That means that part is, uh, you know, off. | 也就是说那部分 关闭了 |
[02:59] | This is the X.O. | 我是副艇长 |
[03:00] | Man battle stations. Man battle stations. | 紧急集合 准备战斗 |
[03:02] | Possible enemy contact 26 miles from range point 42– | 26英里处42射击点可能有敌人入侵 |
[03:06] | It’s not an attack. | 那不是袭击 |
[03:08] | Hold that order. Stand by. | 稍等 待命 |
[03:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:10] | The array was supposed to have its battery serviced last month. | 上个月阵列就该换电池了 |
[03:13] | I-it’s a dead battery? Are you kidding me? | 是因为没电了 你在开玩笑吗 |
[03:16] | How long will it take for you to fix? | 你们需要多久能换好 |
[03:17] | The array’s 300 feet below the surface, man. | 阵列在水下300英尺处 |
[03:20] | We don’t fix it. | 不归我们换 |
[03:21] | Who fixes it? | 那是谁换 |
[03:22] | The United States navy. | 美国海军 |
[03:25] | Should I get you the number? | 需要我给你电话号码吗 |
[03:30] | I’m gonna be with the captain in negotiations. | 我要和艇长去谈判 |
[03:32] | So you’re gonna take the “Colorado” | 你来接管科罗拉多号 |
[03:34] | and a small detachment. | 还有一个分遣队 |
[03:35] | Diver, engineering, | 需要潜水员 工程师 |
[03:36] | – sonar, weps– – Yes, sir. | -声纳 无线电 -是 长官 |
[03:38] | Listen, we have every reason to believe | 我们完全有理由认为 |
[03:39] | that this is just a dead battery. | 只是电池没电了 |
[03:40] | But the same day that Curry and his entourage arrive, | 但是刚巧是和科利一行前来的同一天 |
[03:43] | we can’t rule anything out. | 所以我们不排除其他可能 |
[03:45] | So, you ready for your first command? | 准备好第一次指挥了吗 |
[03:47] | Aye, aye. Won’t let you down, sir. | 准备好了 不会让你失望的 长官 |
[03:49] | I know you won’t. Dismissed. | 我知道 解散 |
[03:51] | Daddy finally let you take the car out of the driveway? | 终于让你自己真枪实战了 |
[03:54] | Don’t worry, sir. | 别担心 长官 |
[03:55] | I’ll keep her out of trouble. | 我会帮忙看着她的 |
[04:08] | – So where is he? – James? | -他在哪里 -詹姆斯吗 |
[04:10] | I’m not his keeper. | 我又不是他的保姆 |
[04:12] | Well, maybe you could get Petty Officer King a message for me. | 帮我给金士官带个话 |
[04:15] | A critical underwater sonar array has failed. | 一个边界水下声纳阵列出故障了 |
[04:17] | And I’m tasked with leading the repair operation. | 我的任务是带领人去维修 |
[04:18] | So I need a diver– a good one. | 所以我需要一名优秀的潜水员 |
[04:20] | One who’s trained in trimix– | 要接受过水肺潜水训练的 |
[04:22] | Do you want to write this down? | 你需要记下来吗 |
[04:25] | Fine. Two of the S.E.A.L.S in his unit, | 好吧 他队内两名海豹突击队员 |
[04:27] | Fisher and Vogler, are certified deep solo. | 费舍和沃格勒都有深水独潜资格 |
[04:28] | I need James to tell me which one’s best. | 我需要詹姆斯告诉我谁更优秀 |
[04:30] | – You are joking, right? – Oh, look, I found him. | -你开玩笑吧 -看 找到他了 |
[04:32] | Vogler’s never been below 250. | 沃格勒都没下过250英尺 |
[04:34] | So Fisher it is, then. | 那么就是费舍 |
[04:36] | – You don’t have to do this. – But I do. | -你没必要这么做 -非做不可 |
[04:38] | If the U.S. Navy finds out the array line’s down, | 如果美国海军知道声纳阵列出了问题 |
[04:40] | They’ll drop 50 guys just like you | 会派50个你这样的家伙 |
[04:41] | to double-tap our skulls while we sleep, so– | 趁我们熟睡时敲破我们的脑壳 |
[04:43] | You need a diver. | 你需要潜水员 |
[04:45] | – I’m a diver. – You volunteering? | -我就是 -你自告奋勇 |
[04:47] | I thought you were done with these people, James. | 我以为你不管他们的事了 詹姆斯 |
[04:51] | We leave 0800. Get your gear. | 8点整出发 带好装备 |
[04:56] | You know, that’s the thing with these S.E.A.L. boys. | 知道吗 海豹突击队的人就是这样 |
[04:58] | They’ll do just about anything for a thrill. | 为了刺激什么都敢做 |
[05:07] | That’s Curry, all right. | 正是科利 |
[05:08] | Looks like we got 12 M.P.s with M4s. | 12名带M4的宪兵 |
[05:12] | Sir, you’re not gonna believe this. | 长官 你一定不敢相信 |
[05:18] | White House adviser Amanda Straugh. | 白宫顾问阿曼达·斯昭 |
[05:19] | Good. It seems we have the president’s full attention. | 很好 看来我们得到了总统的高度关注 |
[05:21] | No. Pan left. | 不 看左边 |
[05:25] | What the hell is Grace’s father doing here? | 格蕾丝的父亲跟来搞什么名堂 |
[05:26] | Oh, they think they’re dealing with a gunman in a bell tower. | 他们以为我是钟楼里的持枪歹徒 |
[05:30] | They brought an old friend to talk me down. | 带位老友来劝降 |
[05:36] | There’s not a man among you who’s not worried about his family, | 你们大家都忧心忡忡 挂念家人 |
[05:38] | and how this is all gonna end. | 不知事件如何收场 |
[05:40] | My orders to you are simple. | 我对你们的命令很简单 |
[05:42] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[05:43] | Don’t show these people your doubt. | 不要让这些人看到你们的疑虑 |
[05:45] | We are only as strong as we are unified, | 惟有团结一心 我们才有力量 |
[05:47] | and only as unified as we appear to be. | 惟有不露声色 才能一致对外 |
[05:49] | Show these people our resolve, | 让他们看到我们的决心 |
[05:52] | and there’s a chance for all of us to go home today. | 今天我们大家就有回家的机会 |
[05:54] | You heard the man! Fall in! | 你们都听到了 列队 |
[06:19] | I bring a message from your president. | 我带来你们总统的口信 |
[06:21] | Any person who no longer wishes to be a party | 任何不愿继续参与 |
[06:25] | to this treasonous act, | 这场叛国行径者 |
[06:27] | step forward now. | 现在出列 |
[06:28] | We will protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[06:34] | Very well! | 很好 |
[06:36] | So shall you hang. | 是你们自取灭亡 |
[06:41] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[06:42] | Where’s Marcus? | 马库斯在哪儿 |
[06:43] | He’s waiting. | 他正等着你们 |
[06:47] | Grace is fine, sir. | 格蕾丝很好 长官 |
[06:48] | I’m sorry. We didn’t expect you to be here. | 抱歉 我们没想到你会来 |
[06:50] | She’s currently embarked on the sub. | 她正在潜艇上 |
[06:52] | Who’s in command? | 谁负责指挥 |
[07:00] | Sit-rep, Master Chief. | 情况汇报 水手长 |
[07:01] | Interrogative, ma’am. | 我有疑问 长官 |
[07:04] | Why is there a French girl on my boat? | 我的潜艇上为什么会有法国妞 |
[07:06] | She’s vital to the mission. | 她对此次任务至关重要 |
[07:07] | Are we planning a retreat? | 莫非我们打算撤退 |
[07:09] | – Do you have a report or not? – Yes, ma’am. | -有没有情况汇报 -有 长官 |
[07:10] | C.O.B. reports that he’s crewed canoes with more men than this. | 水手长报告 他从前划独木舟上也比这人手多 |
[07:13] | We’ve got our communications officer piloting the boat. | 现在是通讯官在负责导航 |
[07:15] | We have six non-quals spread in between weapons and engineering. | 6个非专业人员兼顾武器和机械 |
[07:18] | Maybe we can run, maybe we can fight, | 或许能够勉强航行 或者作战 |
[07:20] | but we sure as shinola cannot run and fight. | 但是想要边跑边打 却比登天还难 |
[07:22] | Thank you, Master Chief. That’ll be all. | 谢谢 水手长 没事了 |
[07:24] | Hope you folks brought your water wings. | 希望你们有带浮圈 |
[07:26] | That will be all, C.O.B. | 没别的事了 水手长 |
[07:28] | Grace, you can stand on that conn till the rapture comes. | 格蕾丝 就算你在指挥台上站到审判日 |
[07:32] | Still don’t make you my captain. | 你仍旧不会是我的艇长 |
[07:40] | Mr. Cahill, make your depth 3-1-0 feet, | 凯希尔先生 深度310英尺 |
[07:42] | 10 degree down angle. And watch your cavitation. | 俯角10度 注意空泡 |
[07:45] | The fence is down. We may have uninvited guests. | 栅栏倒了 可能有不速之客 |
[07:47] | 10 degree down angle, aye. | 俯角10度 收到 |
[07:49] | Passing the trench now, sir. | 正在通过海沟 长官 |
[07:50] | I mean, ma’am. | 我是说 女长官 |
[07:52] | Either will do, Mr. Cahill. | 都可以的 凯希尔先生 |
[07:54] | How long do you expect to hold out here, Marcus? | 你认为你们能坚持多久 马库斯 |
[07:56] | A month? Two? Four? | 一个月 两个月 四个月 |
[07:58] | Of course, you’re losing people left and right. | 当然 你的队伍正在减员 |
[08:00] | How long before the rest of these boys turn on you, | 多久之后 余下的下伙子们会不再听你指挥 |
[08:02] | break out the piano wire? | 反戈哗变 |
[08:03] | Because they will. After the monsoons. | 他们会的 等雨季一来 |
[08:06] | Fields flood, starvation starts. | 遍地洪水 闹起饥荒 |
[08:09] | Did you come with an offer or not? | 你到底是不是带着解决方案来和谈的 |
[08:10] | An offer? I came to clean up a mess. | 和谈 我是来处理麻烦的 |
[08:12] | You launched a nuclear missile at your own country. | 你们朝自己祖国的首都发射一枚核弹 |
[08:15] | You detonated two in Pakistan without a declaration of war. | 你们未经宣战就向巴基斯坦发射了两枚 |
[08:18] | You fired a Tomahawk missile at your own– | 你们把战斧导弹射向己方… |
[08:19] | At a rogue submarine in contravention of direct orders, yes. | 违抗直接命令的叛变潜艇 没错 |
[08:22] | Direct, unlawful, unconfirmed orders. | 非法 未经确认的直接命令 |
[08:26] | I confirmed them! | 我确认过 |
[08:27] | I meant by somebody with authority. | 我说的是权威人物的确认 |
[08:28] | Do not talk to me about your quaint ideas of right and wrong. | 别跟我谈你古怪的是非观 |
[08:33] | We are not here because of your principles, son. | 我们来这里不是因为你们的原则 小子 |
[08:35] | We are here because of your failure– | 我们来 是因为你们的渎职 |
[08:38] | to do your duty, to follow orders, | 你们未能履行职责 执行命令 |
[08:40] | to simply turn a key and press a button. | 没做到转动钥匙按下按钮这样简单的事 |
[08:44] | My God, a pair of chimpanzees could do what you conot. | 天呐 找对黑猩猩都比你们俩更能胜任 |
[08:48] | You want my offer? | 你要我的解决方案 |
[08:50] | My offer is this– | 我的解决方案就是 |
[08:53] | treason. | 叛国罪 |
[08:55] | Sam Kendal, Marcus Chaplin, | 山姆·肯德尔 马库斯·查普林 |
[08:57] | Grace Shepard, | 格蕾丝·谢帕德 |
[08:58] | and all officers present on the conn that day | 及当日指挥台上所有军官 |
[09:00] | will appear before a military tribunal. | 将接受军事法庭审判 |
[09:02] | What about my crew? | 我的艇员呢 |
[09:03] | Seven years each in a federal penitentiary. | 联邦监狱服刑7年 |
[09:06] | No parole. | 不得假释 |
[09:07] | Now, we are willing to forego the death penalty | 我们愿意放弃死刑制裁 |
[09:10] | in light of the circumstance | 因为考虑到 |
[09:11] | regarding the unfortunate death of captain Chaplin’s son Jeffrey. | 查普林艇长之子杰弗里不幸阵亡 |
[09:16] | You want me dead, you want to silence me, | 你想要我死 想封住我的嘴 |
[09:18] | you want to kill my crew? | 想杀光我的船员 |
[09:19] | You had your shot, you son of a bitch! You missed! | 你有过机会 王八蛋 你错过了 |
[09:21] | Look closely. I am not a politician. | 你看清楚了 我不是政客 |
[09:24] | If you say my son’s name again, | 你敢再提我儿的名字 |
[09:25] | I swear I will crush the jelly from your eyes. | 我发誓 我就把你的眼珠子打出来 |
[09:29] | Okay. Easy, easy, easy. | 好了 冷静 冷静 |
[09:30] | Easy! | 冷静点 |
[09:34] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[09:36] | Get them down. We’re okay. | 把枪放下 没事了 |
[09:41] | We’re okay. We’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[09:43] | We’re okay. | 没事了 |
[09:47] | He’s not well, Sam. | 他的情绪不对 山姆 |
[09:49] | You still have something to live for. | 你还有很多值得珍惜的东西 |
[09:51] | Don’t tie it all to a man with nothing to lose. | 别把希望都寄托在一无所有的人身上 |
[10:04] | What the hell happened to “Show no emotion”? | 你不是说应该”不动声色”吗 |
[10:06] | You’re breaking your own rules, sir. I’d like– | 你打破了自己制定的规则 我想… |
[10:08] | Sir! | 长官 |
[10:11] | He pissed me off. | 他惹怒我了 |
[10:13] | He pissed you off? | 他惹怒你了 |
[10:15] | That is the one man right now | 可现在他是唯一一位 |
[10:16] | who has the power to send us all back home! | 有权力送我们回家的人 |
[10:18] | To send us to prison. | 是送我们进监狱 |
[10:20] | It’s a negotiation! | 这是在谈判 |
[10:22] | We give a little, they give a little. | 双方各退一步 达成妥协 |
[10:23] | – I know how it works. – Really? | -我知道怎么谈判 -真的吗 |
[10:25] | ‘Cause the man I saw in there seemed completely– | 因为你刚才的表现 实在是太… |
[10:27] | Go on. Say it. | 继续说 说出来 |
[10:31] | I could do five years, sir. I could do six. | 长官 服五年 六年徒刑 我都能接受 |
[10:33] | – Stop it! – If it gets us back home, | -闭嘴 -只要能让我们回家 |
[10:35] | and no more people die, I could do it! | 只要不再有人员伤亡 我就愿意服刑 |
[10:37] | Is that how you want this to end? | 那就是你想要的结局吗 |
[10:38] | It’s not what I want, it’s what I can get. | 不是想要 是除此之外别无他法 |
[10:41] | Who taught me that? | 谁曾经那样教过我 |
[10:43] | And what did I teach you about honor? | 我还教过你 荣誉高于一切 |
[10:47] | You know I will follow you all the way down if you ask. | 你知道只要你开口 我定会至死忠随 |
[10:50] | But the apology you want is not coming, sir. | 可是长官 你别指望他们向你道歉 |
[10:53] | That is the United States of America in there! | 他们是代表美国政府来交涉的 |
[10:55] | And they do not apologize! | 而美国政府从不道歉 |
[11:10] | Pay close attention to your air reserves. | 一定要时刻注意你的氧气剩余量 |
[11:12] | And watch the tether. | 注意好绳索 |
[11:13] | It’s our only communication. | 那是我们唯一的纽带 |
[11:15] | If you lose the tether, maintain your depth. | 如果绳索被切断 一定要保持深度 |
[11:18] | If the current drags you up too quickly– | 因为如果任凭水流带你上浮得过快… |
[11:20] | I get bent. My joints explode. | 我就会被压扁 关节会炸开 |
[11:22] | My brain embolizes. I’ve seen it. | 脑子里全是血栓 我见过那种惨状 |
[11:24] | This isn’t my first rodeo, okay? | 我又不是第一次参加牛仔竞技了 |
[11:26] | She don’t know what a rodeo is, kid. | 孩子 她恐怕不知道牛仔竞技为何物吧 |
[11:28] | – Oh, we have rodeo in France. – Nah. | -法国也会举办牛仔竞技啊 -不可能 |
[11:31] | Oui. Horses, cows, cowboys. | 真的 牛马满场奔腾 牛仔精彩献艺 |
[11:35] | There’s no such thing as a French cowboy, lady. | 法国根本没有牛仔 女士 |
[11:37] | French is the opposite of cowboy. | 法国人就是牛仔的反义词 |
[11:39] | Cowboy is like Will Rogers, | 牛仔是像威尔·罗杰斯 |
[11:40] | John Wayne, Clint Eastwood. | 约翰·韦恩和克林特·伊斯特伍德那样的真汉子 |
[11:43] | Robert Duvall? | 罗伯特·杜瓦尔也算吧 |
[11:44] | Now you’re getting it. | 你终于明白我的意思了 |
[11:45] | Duvall is French. | 杜瓦尔是法国人 |
[11:47] | You take that back. | 收回你刚才的话 |
[11:48] | We’re coming up on the array now. | 我们要到达声呐阵列处了 |
[11:50] | I want everyone sharp, at their stat– | 每个人都要保持警觉 坚守岗… |
[11:52] | Tell me that’s not the drill you’re using. | 你不是要用这把电钻吧 |
[11:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:54] | It looks like a jackhammer. | 那可是把手提钻 |
[11:56] | The bolts in the battery casing are 10 inches long. | 电池外壳上的螺栓足有10英寸长 |
[11:58] | No. Get him a wrench, C.O.B. | 不行 给他找把扳手来 水手长 |
[11:59] | A wrench? I’ll suck down my first tank | 要是用扳手 没等我拧下第一枚螺钉 |
[12:01] | before I pull the first screw. | 我的第一瓶氧气就该耗光了 |
[12:02] | You rev that thing out there, and any sub within 10 miles | 你只要在海里启动电钻 10英里内的潜艇 |
[12:04] | is gonna put a Mark-48 torpedo in our ear hole, | 就会向我艇发射MK48鱼雷 |
[12:07] | and we’ll all be dead. | 造成艇毁人亡的后果 |
[12:09] | Why wasn’t I told about this? | 为什么没有事先请示我 |
[12:10] | It’s the job of the captain to review all the mission assets. | 查验执行任务所需的装备是艇长的工作 |
[12:13] | I was assigned this mission half an hour ago. | 我在半小时前刚接任了代理艇长一职 |
[12:17] | Fine. Use the drill, but make it quick. | 好吧 就用电钻 但动作要快 |
[12:20] | What? | 什么 |
[12:21] | You need to think this through, Lieutenant. | 你得好好考虑清楚 上尉 |
[12:23] | You let your ego drive the boat, | 你这么刚愎自用 |
[12:25] | people will get dead. | 会把我们害死的 |
[12:33] | You said Grace wouldn’t be charged | 你之前答应过我格蕾丝不会 |
[12:34] | along with Marcus and Sam. | 与马库斯和山姆一起遭到起诉 |
[12:36] | And we’ll reduce the charges against your daughter | 我们会为你女儿减刑 |
[12:38] | when you convince the captain to accept our terms. | 前提是你说服艇长接受我们的条件 |
[12:41] | I’ve known Marcus for 30 years. | 我与马库斯相识已有30年之久了 |
[12:43] | He will stand on principle. | 他是个坚持原则的人 |
[12:45] | Nothing I can say is going to change that. | 无论我说什么 都无法改变那一点 |
[12:47] | I have a message from Captain Butler of the “Illinois”. | 伊利诺斯号的巴特勒艇长向我报告说 |
[12:50] | He believes he’s found a gap in their sonar array line. | 他发现对方的的声纳阵列有个缺口 |
[12:52] | How long before he finds the “Colorado” and sinks her? | 他还需多久就能定位并击沉科罗拉多号呢 |
[12:55] | Those are American sailors on that submarine. | 那艘潜艇上可都是美国的水手 |
[12:57] | Some say they’re criminals. | 有人则认为他们是一群罪犯 |
[12:58] | Now I won’t enjoy giving the fire order, | 虽然我并不愿意下达发射命令 |
[13:00] | but when the time comes, I will give it, | 但若到了紧要关头 我不得不发 |
[13:02] | just as you would. | 换成你 也会这样做 |
[13:04] | So convince your friend to settle. | 好好劝劝你的朋友 让他妥协吧 |
[13:13] | All right, I’m on the array. | 我到达声纳阵列了 |
[13:16] | Good. Secure the tether. | 很好 系好绳索 |
[13:18] | I’m starting the clock. | 我要开始计时了 |
[13:19] | Vis 100 feet. Can’t see the boat. | 能见度100英尺 看不到艇体 |
[13:22] | We’re right below you, James. | 我们就在你的正下方 詹姆斯 |
[13:23] | Proceed with repair. | 开始修理吧 |
[13:24] | First remove the bolts from the battery casing. | 先取出电池外壳上的螺栓 |
[13:31] | Damn it. Who heard that? | 该死 谁听见了 |
[13:32] | Who didn’t, ma’am? | 谁都能听见 长官 |
[13:33] | We have noise propagation | 噪音已传遍 |
[13:34] | above and below the thermal for 15 miles. | 温跃层上下15英里的区域 |
[13:36] | All right, people, it’s a party, and we just became the pinata. | 全体注意 好戏开场了 我们成了活靶子 |
[13:39] | Petty Officer King, as fast as you can, please. | 金士官 请用你最快的速度完成 |
[13:41] | – Aye, ma’ma. – Are you trying to get us killed? | -是 长官 -你是想害死我们吗 |
[13:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[13:54] | Mr. Kendal says you have an offer? | 肯德尔先生说你们有条件要提 |
[13:56] | I want a trial for me and my officers. | 我和我手下的军官要上法庭 |
[13:59] | Secret court-martial can certainly be arranged. | 你们肯定会被送上军事法庭秘密审理的 |
[14:02] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[14:03] | I demand a public trial in a civilian court | 我要求在民事法庭公开审理 |
[14:06] | cameras, jury, | 全程录像 陪审员列席 |
[14:07] | amnesty for my enlisted men. | 并且赦免我手下的全体艇员 |
[14:09] | You really have lost your mind. | 我看你真的是疯了 |
[14:11] | Y-you said he was serious, Kendal. | 你还说他是认真的 肯德尔 |
[14:13] | And only after you’ve agreed to those terms | 除非你们先答应这些条件 |
[14:15] | will we discuss the six | 我们才愿意商谈在巴基斯坦海岸 |
[14:16] | navy S.E.A.L.S I picked up off the coast of Pakistan. | 搭载那六名海豹突击队员的事 |
[14:25] | Must be all this ocean air. | 一定是这海边空气的原因 |
[14:27] | I’m famished. | 让我感觉非常饿 |
[14:28] | Shall we break for lunch? | 我们先暂停去吃个午饭吧 |
[14:31] | Lunatic thinks this is a game. | 疯子以为这是场游戏 |
[14:35] | The “Illinois” is through the perimeter. | 伊利诺斯号已经穿越了边界 |
[14:37] | Two 688i’s inbound. | 两艘688i潜艇归航 |
[14:39] | Hunt her down. | 追捕到它 |
[14:41] | I want to know the moment you find that sub. | 你一找到那艘潜艇 就立刻通知我 |
[14:53] | James, check your pressure. | 詹姆斯 检查一下水压 |
[14:55] | Copy that. One more bolt. | 收到 再拆一个螺栓 |
[14:56] | James, you need to hurry. | 詹姆斯 你得加快速度了 |
[14:57] | Maybe they didn’t hear it. | 或许他们没听到 |
[14:58] | Maybe they’re in another sector | 或许他们在另一片区域 |
[14:59] | and they didn’t– | 没有… |
[15:00] | New contact–2 688-class subs | 发现新目标 2艘688潜艇 |
[15:02] | bearing 0-7-1, | 方位0-7-1度 |
[15:03] | range 16,000 yards. | 距离16000码 |
[15:05] | 16k? They’re too far away. | 16000码 还很远 |
[15:06] | With a little luck, | 运气好一点 |
[15:07] | we’ll be outhere before they fi– | 我们很快就可以撤退… |
[15:08] | New contact– Virginia Class. | 发现新目标 弗吉尼亚级 |
[15:10] | Much have come out of our baffles, ma’am. | 我们的挡音区声纳有反应 长官 |
[15:11] | It’s the “Illinois.” She’s close. | 是伊利诺斯号 已经很近了 |
[15:14] | You gotta dive the boat, lieutenant. | 你必须命令下潜了 上尉 |
[15:16] | No! He’s still outside! | 不 他还在外面呢 |
[15:17] | Active sonar. She’s looking for us. | 探测到主动声纳 它在搜寻我们 |
[15:19] | Dive the boat now. | 立刻下潜 |
[15:20] | Quiet! I know what I’m doing. | 安静 我知道自己在干什么 |
[15:21] | He’s dead if we dive! | 如果我们下潜 他必死无疑 |
[15:23] | Contact coming about. Heading 1-4-9. | 目标正在靠近 航向1-4-9度 |
[15:26] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[15:30] | Helm, left full rudder! Emergency deep! | 舵手 左满舵 紧急下潜 |
[15:32] | Take us down, Mr. Cahill. | 下潜吧 凯希尔先生 |
[15:34] | James, cut the tether. James? | 詹姆斯 切断绳索 詹姆斯 |
[15:37] | Do you copy? Cut the tether. | 收到请回复 切断绳索 |
[15:39] | What? No. I’m screwed without the tether. | 什么 不 没有绳索我就完了 |
[15:42] | Don’t do it! | 别那么做 |
[15:45] | No! | 不要 |
[16:06] | Passing test depth. | 超过测试深度 |
[16:08] | Wait. Did he cut loose? | 等等 他切断绳子了吗 |
[16:10] | We’re at 1,400 feet, Sophie. | 我们目前在1400英尺海下 索菲 |
[16:11] | If he’s attached, he’s dead. Now be quiet. | 如果他还连着 就必死无疑 安静点 |
[16:13] | Mr. Cahill, all stop 1500 feet. | 凯希尔先生 在1500英尺深度停下 |
[16:16] | Hover the ship. | 让潜艇悬游待命 |
[16:17] | Let’s make like a hole in the water. | 我们在水中制造出一个空洞吧 |
[16:18] | Ma’am, I’m tracking two– make that three contacts | 长官 我侦测到两个 是三个目标 |
[16:20] | pinging actively at staggered depth. | 在交错深度频繁发射脉冲 |
[16:22] | Search pattern. They got us covered. | 搜寻模式 他们已覆盖我们所在范围了 |
[16:26] | We move now, we die. | 现在我们若移动 只有死路一条 |
[16:31] | Half the Middle East is up in arms. | 半个中东都在进行武装斗争 |
[16:33] | Riots in Bahrain, Oman, U.A.E. | 在巴林 阿曼 阿联酋都出现暴乱 |
[16:36] | China’s navy is amassing around Taiwan. | 中国海军在台湾岛附近聚集 |
[16:38] | And my voicemail is full of congressmen | 而我的语音信箱里全是那些议员们 |
[16:40] | bitching about $8 gas. | 在抱怨8美元的气价 |
[16:42] | Maybe next time you guys nuke a country, | 或许下次你们再用核武器攻击别国前 |
[16:44] | you’ll think it through. | 该三思一下 |
[16:44] | Well, it happened. | 木已成舟 |
[16:46] | And now it’s up to people like you and me– | 现在重任压在你我这样的人身上 |
[16:48] | responsible people. | 负责任的人 |
[16:50] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[16:51] | Marcus Chaplin’s wife died of cancer. | 马库斯·查普林的妻子死于癌症 |
[16:53] | One son K.I.A. in Afghanistan, | 一个儿子在阿富汗阵亡 |
[16:55] | the other son ran off to save the whales. | 另一个儿子跑去拯救鲸鱼了 |
[16:57] | Hasn’t talked to Marcus in years. | 已经多年没跟马库斯说过话了 |
[17:00] | When a man loses everything, all he has left is his cause. | 当一个男人失去一切 剩下的就只有目标了 |
[17:04] | So ask yourself– | 你自问一下 |
[17:06] | Is his cause still the same as yours? | 他的目标 依然和你的一样吗 |
[17:10] | I’ll see you inside. | 里面再见了 |
[17:12] | Look, I make deals, Sam. That’s all I do. | 山姆 我是来达成协议的 那就是我的工作 |
[17:15] | And the man I see– I can tell you he doesn’t want one. | 而我见到的那个男人 他根本不想合作 |
[17:18] | What he wants is martyrdom. | 他只想殉难 |
[17:20] | Watch him. You’ll see. | 仔细观察他 你也会发现的 |
[17:27] | Oh, I-I never thought we’d use those weapons. | 我从没想过我们会用上那些武器 |
[17:30] | Not again. | 不会再用了 |
[17:32] | Now that we have, I don’t even know why. | 现在已经用了 我却连原因都不清楚 |
[17:35] | Two days ago, 81 countries moved for | 两天前 有81个国家 |
[17:37] | a formal condemnation of the United States on the floor of the U.N. | 在联合国大会上对美国发起了正式谴责 |
[17:41] | In D.C., I have almost half of the former joint chiefs | 在华盛顿 几乎有一半的前参谋长 |
[17:45] | ready to forcibly remove this president. | 打算强行让总统下台 |
[17:47] | And they’re all counting on you to hold fast on this island | 他们都指望着你 坚守住这个岛 |
[17:50] | until the time is right. | 等待合适的时机 |
[17:53] | To be part of the story that doesn’t fit– | 成为他们所编故事中格格不入的一环 |
[17:57] | the living, breathing symbol of the lie. | 活生生的谎言的象征 |
[18:01] | I’ve wanted to be a lot of things, Arthur, | 我曾经想过成为各种人 亚瑟 |
[18:03] | but a symbol was never one of them. | 却从未想过成为一个象征 |
[18:05] | Oh, yeah? Well, we don’t get to | 是吗 但命运使然 |
[18:06] | choose our fate, do we? | 我们也无能为力 不是吗 |
[18:08] | If I have a chance to bring my people home today, | 如果我今天有机会带着我的艇员们回家 |
[18:11] | I may have to take it. | 我可能会欣然接受 |
[18:12] | Yeah, well, I want my daughter home, Marcus. I do. | 我也想要我的女儿回家 马库斯 真的 |
[18:15] | But I don’t know what that home is becoming. | 但我不知道我们的国家将会变成什么样 |
[18:21] | No, I don’t need a reservation. | 不 我不需要预约 |
[18:23] | That’s my table always, right there. | 那一直都是我的桌子 就那张 |
[18:26] | That table’s reserved. | 那张桌已经有人预约了 |
[18:27] | I know it’s reserved. It’s reserved for me. | 我知道有人预约了 就是留给我的 |
[18:31] | I would like to speak with Rogelio. | 我想跟罗格里奥谈谈 |
[18:32] | I’ll wait. | 我在这儿等着 |
[18:33] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[18:44] | So you sleep with me, | 你跟我上床 |
[18:45] | and then you steal my hard drive while I’m in the shower. | 然后趁我洗澡时 偷走了我的硬盘 |
[18:47] | That makes two times you screwed me, | 那意味着你”搞”了我两次啊 |
[18:49] | and I’m still not sure which was more disappointing. | 我现在仍难以判断 哪个更让人失望 |
[18:52] | – Hi, Mimi. – Kylie. Hi. | -嗨 米米 -嗨 凯莉 |
[18:54] | Catch a powder, | 去补点粉吧 |
[18:55] | or I’ll erase you off every guest list in the city. | 不然我让你永远无法出席全城各种社交活动 |
[19:01] | Mimi Vanderholt? | 米米·凡德霍特 |
[19:02] | The girl is an accessory to her own handbag. | 那包挂在她身上都嫌掉价 |
[19:05] | You just don’t know when to stop, do you? | 你就是不知道什么时候该闭嘴 是吧 |
[19:06] | I’ll stop when you make this right. | 你让事情回到正轨我就罢休 |
[19:08] | Help me get my data back. | 帮我拿回我的数据 |
[19:10] | Why can’t you just play along like everyone else? | 你就不能跟其他人一样顺从合作吗 |
[19:12] | Because it turns out everyone else | 因为其他人都是 |
[19:13] | is a backstabbing hypocrite. | 卑鄙的伪君子 |
[19:14] | You were a backstabbing hypocrite. | 你原先也一样卑鄙和虚伪 |
[19:17] | I liked that about you. | 我就喜欢你那一点 |
[19:18] | What happened? | 怎么变了 |
[19:20] | It’s too late. You’re out. | 太晚了 你已经出局 |
[19:22] | You just went from being us to being them. | 你已经变得和我们不一样了 |
[19:23] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[19:25] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[19:27] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[19:27] | Could you come with me, ma’am? | 能跟我离开吗 女士 |
[19:32] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[19:41] | This way. | 这边请 |
[19:44] | They’re lying about what happened to the “Colorado”! | 他们对科罗拉多号上发生的事满口谎言 |
[19:46] | I am a u.S. Citizen, and I will not be silenced! | 我是一名美国公民 我不会保持缄默 |
[19:51] | I want the truth, and you should, too! | 我要寻求真相 你们也当如此 |
[19:54] | They ever gonna stop showing this nut job? | 怎么一直播这疯女人的视频 |
[19:56] | Why aren’t you reporting about them, huh? | 你们为什么不报道他们 |
[19:58] | The government detained me! | 政府拘押了我 |
[20:00] | They are lying about– | 他们满口谎言… |
[20:02] | It’s never gonna stop, is it? | 没完没了 对吧 |
[20:05] | No. | 对 |
[20:06] | That’s what makes it so hard. | 这才是痛苦之处 |
[20:15] | I know what it’s like to find out the person we love | 我理解你的感受 发现所爱之人 |
[20:17] | isn’t who we thought they were. | 并不像你所想的那样 |
[20:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:19] | What does this mean, “potential buyer”? | 这什么意思 “潜在买家” |
[20:20] | The government has 32 e-mails that are encrypted | 政府掌握了山姆和马库斯·查普林之间 |
[20:23] | between Sam and Marcus Chaplin, | 32封加密邮件往来 |
[20:25] | detailing their plan to defect to China | 详述了他们向中国叛变 |
[20:27] | and sell the “Colorado.” | 并卖掉科罗拉多号的计划 |
[20:29] | That’s insane. Sam would never do– | 不可能 山姆绝不会 |
[20:30] | We can lose somebody and never know. | 不知不觉中我们会失去很多人 |
[20:32] | They go away, they come back, | 他们离开 然后回来 |
[20:33] | some part of them doesn’t return. | 但内心有一部分却再也回不来 |
[20:34] | Some part that they kept secret, | 他们会保守的一些秘密 |
[20:36] | – maybe even to themselves, until the moment– – Stop. | -绝口不言 直到… -够了 |
[20:41] | Please just… Just stop. | 够了 别说了 |
[20:45] | Sam was different when he came home | 山姆之前从朝鲜回来后 |
[20:46] | from North Korea, wasn’t he? | 就不一样了 不是吗 |
[20:59] | Used to do this when I was a kid. | 小时候经常这么玩 |
[21:02] | Cape fear. My daddy was a crab man. | 恐怖角 我爸爸脾气不好 |
[21:05] | I find that hard to believe. | 难以相信 |
[21:06] | What, that I come from humble folk? | 哪一点 是说我出身平凡吗 |
[21:09] | That you were ever a child. | 是你曾是个孩子 |
[21:12] | You know, I think you like me more than you let on. | 你不像你表现出来的那么讨厌我 |
[21:17] | No? Well, I like you. | 不是吗 我还挺喜欢你的 |
[21:20] | I think some part of me even admires | 甚至我心里还有点敬佩 |
[21:21] | what you’re trying to do here. | 敬佩你想做的事 |
[21:23] | Carving out your own little piece of the world. | 在世界上开辟出自己的一片领地 |
[21:25] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[21:26] | ‘Cause I could give that to you. | 因为我可以满足你 |
[21:28] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[21:28] | God, you’re a stubborn man. | 老天 你还真固执 |
[21:30] | You want your day in court. | 你就想上法庭 |
[21:31] | Do you have any idea what’s happening out there? | 你知道那边现在什么情况吗 |
[21:34] | You got the ball rolling, Marcus. | 你开启了一场争夺 马库斯 |
[21:36] | It’s all up for grabs now– | 所有人都虎视眈眈 |
[21:37] | Alliances shifting, frontiers opening up. | 同盟关系风云变幻 边界问题逐渐展现 |
[21:40] | You’re moving the third fleet towards Taiwan. | 你们准备向台湾派遣第三支舰队 |
[21:42] | Will it be enough? | 够用吗 |
[21:44] | Suddenly you could use | 你完全可以使用 |
[21:45] | the ships you’ve got blockading my island. | 封锁这个岛的舰队 |
[21:46] | All you have to do is give me the chance | 你只需要给我一个机会 |
[21:48] | to tell the truth in open court. | 让我在公开法庭上说出真相 |
[21:50] | We are reshaping the face of this planet, | 我们都忙着重塑世界 |
[21:52] | and you want to stand on a soapbox | 你居然要求站在台上 |
[21:54] | and plead for the truth? | 说什么真相 |
[21:56] | You think that makes you a hero? It doesn’t. | 你觉得这样你就是英雄了 做梦 |
[21:58] | It makes you a fool. | 这让你看起来像个傻瓜 |
[21:59] | Because in the end, | 因为最终 |
[22:01] | the truth is gonna be whatever we say it is. | 真相由我们书写 |
[22:04] | And this place, you, these people | 而这个地方 你 还有那些人 |
[22:07] | are gonna be a little footnote | 只会成为小小的脚注 |
[22:09] | in a story about how a broken nation | 存在于这个”一个分裂的国家如何 |
[22:11] | asserted itself in the cause of freedom | 在自由的指引下重新成为了 |
[22:14] | and became a great empire once again. | 一个伟大的帝国”的故事里 |
[22:17] | What you did to Pakistan… | 你们对巴基斯坦所做的事 |
[22:20] | Do you ever wonder how history will judge you? | 有没有想过历史会如何评判 |
[22:26] | God… It’s so beautiful here, isn’t it? | 天呐 这里景色真美 不是吗 |
[22:48] | Sir, are you honestly taking a nap right now? | 长官 你确定要在这种时候打盹吗 |
[22:51] | Well, Curry knows that delay heightens tension in one’s opponent. | 科利知道拖延会让对方紧张 |
[22:54] | Anxiety begets uncertainty. | 而紧张会导致不确定 |
[22:57] | You really should breathe, Sam. | 山姆 你得试着呼吸 |
[22:58] | I’m breathing. I am breathing. | 我在呼吸 我在呼吸 |
[22:59] | I’d like to keep it that way. | 我还想继续呼吸下去 |
[23:00] | It gives us time to doubt the possibility | 这给我们时间怀疑 |
[23:01] | of our desired outcome. | 期望目的达成的可能性 |
[23:03] | We doubt, we settle for less. | 一旦怀疑 就会退而求其次 |
[23:06] | And when exactly do we say yes? | 那我们到底什么时候点头 |
[23:08] | What’s our bottom line? | 我们的底线是什么 |
[23:11] | You know what it is. | 你明知是什么 |
[23:14] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你亲口说出来 |
[23:15] | To go home. | 回家 |
[23:17] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[23:19] | What is it, Arthur? | 什么事 亚瑟 |
[23:20] | Something’s up. There’s a lot of radio chatter, | 出事了 无线电通信频繁 |
[23:23] | and Straugh’s on the sat phone. | 斯昭正在通卫星电话 |
[23:24] | My daughter’s out there. | 我女儿还在海里 |
[23:26] | Your daughter has become a very capable officer, Arthur. | 你女儿已经成为一个能力卓越的军官 亚瑟 |
[23:28] | She can handle it. | 她处理得了 |
[23:29] | My apologies for the delay. | 抱歉 推迟了这么久 |
[23:31] | I have with me here an offer. | 我带来了一份提议 |
[23:42] | Very well. | 很好 |
[23:42] | Your President was feeling generous. | 总统先生宽宏大量 |
[23:45] | He has authorized… | 他已授权 |
[23:51] | Don’t react. | 别回应 |
[23:52] | The E.W.S. reports three fast attack submarines | 操作员报告说 格蕾丝最后停留的位置 |
[23:55] | circling Grace’s last known position. | 曾被三艘快攻潜艇包围 |
[23:58] | If they’ve found her– | 如果他们发现她了 |
[23:59] | If they had found her, we’d already be dead. | 如果他们发现她了 我们早就死了 |
[24:03] | Are we boring you, captain? | 我们让您扫兴了吗 艇长 |
[24:04] | Yes. But I’m listening. | 是啊 但我在听 |
[24:10] | He’s got nine minutes of air left. | 空气余量只能维持九分钟了 |
[24:12] | Still searching active sonar, ma’am. | 仍在探测主动声纳 长官 |
[24:13] | They bounce a ping off our hull. | 一旦探测到我们的艇壳反射回波 |
[24:15] | They’re gonna come down here and punch our clock for good. | 他们马上就会下来将我们彻底击沉 |
[24:17] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是早晚的事 |
[24:19] | I know the score, C.O.B. Thank you. | 情况我了解了 水手长 谢谢 |
[24:20] | James is still up there. | 詹姆斯还在上面 |
[24:22] | He could be alive. | 他可能还活着 |
[24:23] | If we make a break for James now, | 如果我们现在转到詹姆斯方向 |
[24:24] | there’s a good chance those attack subs hear us. | 那些攻击潜艇很可能会发现我们 |
[24:26] | I can’t outrun them. | 到时候就插翅难飞了 |
[24:27] | We wait for them to bug out. | 我们要等他们撤退 |
[24:28] | You think you can decide who lives and who dies? | 你认为你能掌控生死吗 |
[24:30] | You’re not God. | 你又不是上帝 |
[24:31] | On this ship, I am. | 在这艘艇上 我就是 |
[24:34] | And if anyone else has a problem with that, | 如果还有谁不满意的话 |
[24:35] | you’re more than welcome to step outside. | 欢迎站出来指正 |
[24:43] | Ever blown the tanks on a boomer, Mr.Cahill? | 以前做过紧急排水 凯希尔 |
[24:45] | Not from this depth, ma’am, no. | 没在这个深度试过 长官 |
[24:46] | You’ll do fine. | 你能行的 |
[24:47] | Just watch your bubble. | 密切监测水平仪 |
[24:48] | There’ll be some debris. | 一会可能会有碎片 |
[24:49] | Debris, ma’am? | 长官 碎片 |
[24:50] | If we can get this boat up to firing depth, | 如果潜艇能上升到发射深度 |
[24:51] | we show them our teeth, we force them to back off. | 我们就要动点儿真格的 逼他们撤退 |
[24:53] | Chief of the boat, you tell your men to ready torpedo tubes | 水手长 让你的手下准备好鱼雷管 |
[24:55] | one through four in all respects. | 四枚全部待发 |
[24:57] | You can’t shoot it out with fast attack submarines. | 本舰无法与快速攻击型潜艇对战 |
[24:59] | Do you need me to repeat the order? | 需要我重复一遍命令吗 |
[25:03] | No, ma’am. | 不用 长官 |
[25:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[25:08] | Captain’s got sand in her swimsuit, | 艇长勇气倍增 |
[25:10] | so we’re all headed to the le gran rodeo in the sky. | 正带领我们走去天堂 |
[25:20] | You runaway bastards probably can’t hear me, | 你们这帮抛弃我的混蛋可能听不见 |
[25:25] | the battery packs are going in now, | 但是电池组已安装完毕 |
[25:28] | so… you know, you’re welcome. | 那么…不用谢 |
[25:30] | I’ll just be here waiting for my ride. | 我会在这儿等人来接的 |
[25:36] | That is really good. | 真好吃 |
[25:38] | You don’t have to say that. | 不用说违心话 |
[25:39] | No, I mean it. Really, that’s really good. | 说真的呢 真的很好吃 |
[25:42] | Who taught you to cook? | 谁教你做饭的 |
[25:44] | – My wife. – You’re married? | -我妻子 -你结婚了 |
[25:46] | I’m not. I just can’t bring myself to say the “ex” part yet. | 不是 只是没办法说出”前任”这个词 |
[25:49] | – Sorry. – That’s all right. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[25:52] | Two years ago. Had to learn how to feed myself. | 两年前我离婚了 必须学着喂饱自己 |
[25:54] | Learn how to do a lot of things, actually. | 其实 得学着做很多事 |
[25:56] | It’s surprising how much you can come to rely on someone. | 没想到自己会那么依赖一个人 |
[25:59] | When Donna left, | 堂娜离开后 |
[26:00] | took me a long time to remember who I was. | 我花了很多时间重拾自我 |
[26:02] | It’s strange, you can fall so far into a person | 很奇怪 你竟然能如此痴迷一个人 |
[26:04] | that you just sort of disappear. | 连自我都丧失了 |
[26:06] | You kind of become the space around them, | 你一直在围着他们打转 |
[26:08] | and when they leave it’s like, | 他们离开后 你不禁要问 |
[26:09] | “Well, now that she’s gone, | “她就那么走了 |
[26:11] | do I even exist?” You know? | 我到底算什么” 你懂的 |
[26:16] | I could stay the night if you want. | 如果你想 我可以留下来陪你 |
[26:19] | N-not like that. I-I just meant in the guest room | 不是你想的那样 我是说住在客房.. |
[26:22] | – If–if you… – You can’t ask that. | -如果你… -你不该问的 |
[26:23] | Yeah, I know, I… I’m sorry. | 是啊 我知道 对不起 |
[26:29] | You’ll be all right here? | 你一个人没问题吧 |
[26:31] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[26:39] | I’ve tried to help you here. | 我已经尽力在帮你了 |
[26:41] | The president’s given you an honorable way out. | 总统先生已经给了你们一条体面的出路 |
[26:43] | This president doesn’t know the meaning of the word. | 这位总统先生根本没明白我的意思 |
[26:45] | Be careful, sir. You are dealing with people’s lives. | 你可要三思啊 长官 人命关天 |
[26:48] | In fact, I imagine our presence here | 事实上 我倒觉得我们的存在 |
[26:50] | has become rather inconvenient for him. | 很碍他老人家的眼啊 |
[26:51] | For all of you. | 也碍你们的眼 |
[26:52] | Our president currently enjoys a 68% approval rating, so– | 我们的总统先生现在的支持率是68% |
[26:55] | I’m sure he does. | 可不是嘛 |
[26:56] | George Bush I won Desert Storm | 老布什1991年2月28号 |
[26:58] | on 28 February 1991. | 获得沙漠风暴行动的胜利 |
[27:00] | 21 months later, he was voted out of office. | 21个月之后 他就下台了 |
[27:02] | So don’t talk to me about polls. I want my trial. | 所以别跟我说选票 我要公正的审判 |
[27:05] | And who do you think’s going to believe a traitor? | 你觉得会有人相信一个叛徒的话吗 |
[27:07] | Oh, I have hard evidence of the whole sordid thing– | 我可握有整个阴谋的铁证啊 |
[27:11] | from my new navy S.E.A.L. pals. | 我的海豹突击队新朋友告诉我的 |
[27:15] | No, you don’t. | 撒谎 你根本没有 |
[27:17] | You should have killed those S.E.A.L.s when you had the chance. | 你真应该把握时机杀了那些海报突击队员 |
[27:29] | Amnesty for your crew and junior officers. | 你的船员和初级军官可以免罪 |
[27:31] | You return my submarine, my S.E.A.L.S. | 你要归还我的潜艇和海豹突击队员 |
[27:34] | You and the X.O. plead guilty to a violation of Article 92. | 你和副艇长就违反第92条军规进行认罪 |
[27:38] | Two years protective custody. | 两年的保护性监禁 |
[27:42] | No. | 不行 |
[27:45] | – Sir, can we take a break and discuss… – No. | -长官 我们能暂停商量一下吗 -不行 |
[27:47] | 18 months. | 18个月 |
[27:49] | – Captain… – I want a public trial, Mr. Curry. | -艇长 -我要求公审 科利先生 |
[27:51] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[27:53] | So be it. | 谈判结束了 |
[27:55] | I’ll invite the cameras here and try you | 我会请来各大媒体 揭露你和 |
[27:57] | and the president in absentia. | 这位缺席总统的劣行 |
[28:04] | You coming? | 你要来吗 |
[28:07] | Did you ever give a damn about getting home? | 你到底想不想回家了 |
[28:08] | Sam, if you have objections– | 山姆 如果你有意见 |
[28:09] | Maybe you have nowhere to go, but I do. | 也许你无家可归了 但我有 |
[28:11] | And so does your crew. | 你的船员们也不是 |
[28:13] | And, what, you’re just gonna let them all burn | 难道为了你那该死的真相 |
[28:14] | for the sake of your damn truth? | 就要他们都跟着陪葬吗 |
[28:16] | My truth? | 我的真相 |
[28:17] | My truth?! | 是我的真相吗 |
[28:20] | Sam, new offer. Get my boat back, | 山姆 新条件 把潜艇还给我 |
[28:23] | and I promise you and Grace Shepard | 我保证你和格蕾丝·谢帕德 |
[28:25] | will never see the inside of a prison. | 将免受牢狱之灾 |
[28:26] | I will guarantee your safety in the country of your choice | 我还将保证你和你娇妻的安全 |
[28:29] | with your beautiful wife. | 无论你们定居在哪个国家 |
[28:31] | Don’t let him drag you down with him, Sam. | 别让他把你拉下水 山姆 |
[28:34] | Doesn’t get better than this. | 这已经是最优厚的条件了 |
[28:43] | You got a deal. | 成交 |
[28:46] | You put that in writing, you got your sub back. | 你立字为据 我还你潜艇 |
[28:48] | Deal. Let’s get out of here. Come on! Let’s go! | 成交 走吧 快 我们走 |
[29:41] | This is the Captain. | 我是艇长 |
[29:42] | My father once told never never to bet | 我父亲曾告诉我 |
[29:44] | more than I was willing to lose. | 别拿自己输不起的事打赌 |
[29:46] | By now, you all know my intentions. | 现在 你们都知道我的想法了 |
[29:48] | I mean to engage our enemy and put this vessel in harm’s way. | 就是与敌交战 这会使舰艇陷入困境 |
[29:52] | Every life on this boat will be at risk. | 艇上所有人也都会有危险 |
[29:56] | It’s more than I’m willing to lose. | 这样做我输不起 |
[29:58] | But I’m not betting on this boat, | 但我不是在拿这舰艇下注 |
[29:59] | I am betting on you, because you sailors | 我把赌注压在你们身上 因为水手们 |
[30:02] | are a sure thing. | 我相信你们 |
[30:05] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[30:07] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[30:08] | 2,800 yards to target. | 距目标2800码 |
[30:10] | Mr. Cahill, all ahead flank on my mark. | 凯希尔 听我口令超速前进 |
[30:19] | Mark. | 行动 |
[30:25] | 20 knots. 21. | 20节 21节 |
[30:29] | – 22 knots. – We’re cavitating. | -22节 -正形成空泡 |
[30:31] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[30:32] | That means company’s coming. | 意味着我们要发动攻击 |
[30:33] | Mr. Cahill, up angle, 30 degrees. | 凯希尔 仰角30度 |
[30:35] | Contact, bearing 1-1-7, | 发现目标 方位1-1-7度 |
[30:37] | range 5,000 yards. She’s coming about. | 距离5000码 正在靠近 |
[30:38] | – On your horse, Mr. Cahill. – Aye, ma’am. 23 knots. | -行动吧 凯希尔 -是 长官 23节 |
[30:42] | Come on, girl. | 加油 宝贝 |
[30:44] | I need you up here, C.O.B. | 水手长 请到控制台 |
[30:45] | New contact, 4,100 yards! | 发现新目标 距离4100码 |
[30:46] | It’s the “Illinois.” Bearing 2-1-3. | 是伊利诺斯号 方位2-1-3度 |
[30:48] | Ma’am, she’s acquiring. | 长官 它在搜索我们 |
[30:51] | You provoked me. | 你是故意激怒我的 |
[30:53] | You wanted me to react. | 想要我反抗 |
[30:56] | Yes. To get the best deal. | 没错 为了有个好结果 |
[30:59] | To get you and Grace home. | 让你和格蕾丝能够回家 |
[31:00] | I was under the impression that we trust each other. | 我还以为我们相互信任呢 |
[31:04] | I trust your instincts, Sam. | 我相信你的直觉 山姆 |
[31:05] | Curry was never gonna go all the way unless he could split us. | 只有把我们搞分裂了 科利才会完全同意 |
[31:07] | Negotiation is theater. | 谈判就是在演戏 |
[31:09] | I had to be certain your emotion would be read as real. | 我要确保你的情绪看起来是真的 |
[31:12] | It was real. | 是真的 |
[31:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:19] | Secret executive order number 1349. | 第1349号总统密令 |
[31:23] | I trust you’ll find it to your liking. | 这肯定能让你满意的 |
[31:25] | We do not care where you go. | 我们不在乎你去哪 |
[31:26] | We do not care what you do. | 不在乎你做什么 |
[31:28] | But if you breathe a word about any of the events of the past week, | 但要是泄漏出一点点这几周的事情 |
[31:31] | this agreement shall be void, | 这项协议将作废 |
[31:33] | and so shall you. | 你也将被捕 |
[31:34] | Can you abide by these terms? | 这些条件你接受吗 |
[31:36] | I can. | 我接受 |
[31:37] | You shall be remanded immediately to our custody for court-martial. | 你将立刻被遣回 羁押直至海军法庭审判 |
[31:41] | I’ll go willingly. | 我愿意 |
[31:42] | I ask only that I be allowed to address my crew. | 我只有一个条件 允许我与我的艇员告别 |
[31:44] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[31:47] | – What are you doing? -This offer has expired. | -你在做什么 -协议终止 |
[31:48] | – What?! – Mr. Secretary. | -什么 -部长先生 |
[31:50] | Excuse me, where are you going? We had a deal! | 不好意思 你们要去哪 我们说好的 |
[31:53] | – What the hell just happened? – I don’t know. | -到底怎发生了什么 -我也不知道 |
[31:54] | Captain Butler has a firing solution on the “Colorado.” | 巴特勒艇长可以火力解决科罗拉多号 |
[31:56] | Awaiting your order. | 他正在等你的命令 |
[31:58] | Kill her. Kill her now. | 杀了它 现在就杀了它 |
[31:59] | Captain Butler, Amanda Straugh. | 巴特勒艇长 我是阿曼达·斯昭 |
[32:01] | Authentication 0-1-2-2– | 认证口令0-1-2-2 |
[32:08] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[32:10] | Come on. Come on! | 快 快 |
[32:11] | “Illinois” is standing by. | 伊利诺斯号正在待命 |
[32:12] | Awaiting confirmation of fire order. | 请确认开火命令 |
[32:14] | We have the shot now, ma’am. Ma’am? | 我们现在可以发射 长官 长官 |
[32:16] | “Illinois” Closing. 3,000 yards. | 伊利诺斯号正在靠近 距离3000码 |
[32:18] | Dive, 30 degrees up angle! Helm right full rudder! | 下潜 仰角30度 舵手 右满舵 |
[32:21] | Shake that son of a bitch. | 给它点颜色看看 |
[32:22] | Coming about 30 degrees off our starboard quarter. | 正向我们右舷船尾30度方向驶来 |
[32:23] | He’s got us dead to rights, ma’am. | 肯定会让我们没命的 长官 |
[32:25] | Distance to target? | 距离多少 |
[32:25] | – 1,400 yards, ma’am. – We’re not gonna make it. | -1400码 长官 -躲不了了 |
[32:28] | At least we won’t die dry. | 至少我们不会死在岸上 |
[32:29] | – 1,300 yards to target! – Why haven’t they fired? | -距离目标1300码 -为什么他们还不开火 |
[32:31] | – Mechanical failure. – On both ships? | -机械故障 -两艘同时吗 |
[32:33] | Well, maybe they don’t want to hit a girl. | 或许他们不想欺负小女孩 |
[32:35] | – How did you ever stay married? – Stayed deployed. | -你老婆怎么还愿意跟着你 -我会计划 |
[32:37] | Maintaining 1,200 yards. Both contacts still back there! | 保持1200码 两艘都在我方后部 |
[32:43] | Nobody’s this lucky. Somebody bought us time. | 没人会这么走运 有人在给我们争取时间 |
[32:45] | Let’s not waste it. Open doors one, two, and three. | 别浪费这时间了 开一二三号鱼雷门 |
[32:47] | Aye, aye. Doors open. | 是 门已打开 |
[32:49] | Closing on target. Ma’am, we got a shot. | 接近目标 长官 我们受到攻击了 |
[32:50] | Ready torpedoes. On my order. | 鱼雷准备 听我口令 |
[32:53] | Ahh! I need a radio! | 给我无线电 |
[32:55] | Get me a radio! | 给我无线电 |
[32:58] | Captain Butler, this is secretary of defense William Curry! | 巴特勒艇长 我是国防部长威廉·科利 |
[33:02] | I order you to fire! | 我命令你发射 |
[33:03] | Fire! | 发射 |
[33:09] | Torpedoes away. Target acquired. | 鱼雷已发射 锁定目标 |
[33:10] | Ma’am, “Illinois” Just opened her doors. | 长官 伊利诺斯号刚打开了鱼雷门 |
[33:12] | She’s gonna shoot. “Illinois” Torpedo in the water! | 它要发射了 伊利诺斯号鱼雷已发射 |
[33:14] | – Went active right out of the gate. – Where are my fish, C.O.B.? | -一发射就激活了 -我们的鱼雷到哪了 |
[33:16] | Seven seconds to impact. | 还有7秒 |
[33:18] | 5 4 3 2 Five… Four… Three… Two… | |
[33:22] | 1 One. | |
[33:30] | Left full rudder, up angle 20 degrees! | 左满舵 仰角20度 |
[33:32] | Take me into the debris, Mr. Cahill! | 凯希尔 驶向爆炸点 |
[33:34] | Left full, up 20, aye! | 左满舵 仰角20度 遵命 |
[33:41] | Chief Pitts, where are those torpedoes? | 皮茨 鱼雷都在哪 |
[33:42] | Tracking wide, ma’am. It’s lost us. | 正在扩大搜索 长官 我们摆脱了 |
[33:44] | Helm all stop! Emergency blow all main ballast tanks! | 停舵 承压水舱全部急速排水 |
[33:48] | 600 600… | |
[33:49] | 550 550… | |
[33:52] | 450… Secure the blow! Mind your bubble! | 450 注意排水 注意水平仪 |
[33:54] | 300… 200 feet. Approaching firing depth. | 300 200 到达发射深度 |
[33:57] | Sonar, contacts? Are they tracking? | 声纳探测目标 对方是否还在追踪 |
[33:59] | Negative, ma’am. It worked. | 没有 长官 安全了 |
[34:02] | We left them down there circling the plume. | 他们在下面绕圈 |
[34:03] | Level off. Open my missile doors. | 艇体保持水平 打开导弹舱门 |
[34:06] | Stand by for E.H.F. transmission. | 准备极高频通信 |
[34:12] | Attention to all forces in the area of Sainte Marina. | 圣玛丽娜区域内所有舰艇请注意 |
[34:16] | This is the captain of the S.S.B.N. “Colorado.” | 我是核动力弹道导弹潜艇科罗拉多号的艇长 |
[34:18] | As you can see on your satellites, | 你们在卫星上也能看到 |
[34:20] | our doors are open, | 我舰武器舱门已开 |
[34:21] | and we have four nukes spun up and aimed at D.C. | 有四枚核弹已瞄准华府随时准备发射 |
[34:24] | Kindly remove your forces from the 200-mile perimeter. | 请调走你们在200里无人区内的兵力 |
[34:27] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 多谢合作 |
[35:16] | I have a gun. | 我有枪 |
[35:21] | Sorry about the pop-in. | 抱歉突然闯进来 |
[35:21] | Only way to dodge the news vans out front. | 只有这样才能躲开前门的新闻采访车 |
[35:24] | – Who the hell are you? – Kylie Sinclair. | -你到底是谁 -凯莉·辛克莱 |
[35:26] | I believe the administration | 我相信是政府设计 |
[35:27] | set your husband up, Mrs. Kendal. | 陷害您丈夫的 肯德尔夫人 |
[35:29] | And if you’re willing to help me, I can prove it. | 只要你愿意帮我 我就能证明 |
[35:36] | You want some coffee? | 你喝咖啡吗 |
[35:41] | Any sign of life? | 还有生命迹象吗 |
[35:45] | No, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[35:54] | I used to drink with this senior chief | 我曾在苏比克[菲律宾城市] |
[35:56] | at Subic named Disco. | 和一个叫迪斯科的老水手长喝过酒 |
[35:58] | We must have hit every | 我们一定是喝遍了 |
[35:59] | hooch hole in Olongapo, | 奥隆加坡[菲律宾城市]的烈酒 |
[36:00] | till one night Disco fell in with this little honey-ko | 直到有一天迪斯科在爆棚吧 |
[36:03] | from the boom boom bar. | 偶遇他的小亲亲 |
[36:05] | And I’m not talking some 4-day marriage. | 我不是在说所谓的闪婚 |
[36:07] | I’m… I’m talking actual, factual love. | 我说的是实实在在的爱情 |
[36:12] | That’s beautiful, C.O.B. | 真动人 水手长 |
[36:13] | End of liberty, Disco was flat broke, | 结束单身后 迪斯科破了产 |
[36:15] | and honey-ko was gonna cut him off, | 他的亲亲想和他一刀两断 |
[36:17] | but I’m a romantic. | 可我是个浪漫的人 |
[36:18] | So I tell Disco I’ll give him 10 bucks | 所以我告诉迪斯科 只要他把头埋进 |
[36:19] | for every minute he holds his head in the koi pond. | 锦鲤池里 每分钟我会给他十美金 |
[36:22] | Cost me 50. | 花了我五十块 |
[36:23] | Is there a point to this story? | 这个故事的重点是什么 |
[36:25] | Point is, he was a navy S.E.A.L. | 重点是 他曾是海军海豹突击队的 |
[36:30] | There! Did you hear that? | 听 你们听到了吗 |
[36:32] | Uh, ma’am… | 长官 |
[36:34] | I think maybe… | 我想也许是 |
[36:37] | Tapping? | 敲打声 |
[36:41] | Very faint, but… | 很微弱 但是 |
[36:42] | Yes! | 没错 |
[36:44] | That’s morse code. 50 feet. | 是摩斯密码 50码深 |
[36:45] | – Port side, 20 degrees. – On that heading! | -左舷 20度 -按此方向 |
[36:48] | All stop. Stand by to retrieve. | 停车 准备救援 |
[36:52] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[36:53] | You don’t want to know, ma’am. | 你不会想知道的 长官 |
[37:09] | So what is it you do, exactly? | 你具体是做什么的 |
[37:11] | It’s what I did that matters. | 重要的是我做过的事 |
[37:13] | I put a very unique piece of equipment on Sam’s submarine, | 我在山姆的潜艇上安装了一个罕有的设备 |
[37:17] | and I believe this equipment recorded information | 并且我相信这个设备 |
[37:19] | that certain powerful people would like | 记录下的信息 是某些 |
[37:20] | to keep very secret. | 权势之人想极力掩饰的 |
[37:23] | So where is it? | 那这些信息在哪儿 |
[37:25] | Stolen… by a secret cabal | 被偷了 被某个帮政府 |
[37:27] | as part of a government cover-up. | 掩盖事实的秘密组织偷了 |
[37:29] | Trust me, I know exactly… | 相信我 我很确切地知道 |
[37:30] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[37:31] | Good, because I intend to flush every one of these rats | 很好 因为我想让这些坏人 |
[37:34] | into the light. | 全都无所遁形 |
[37:36] | But here’s the thing. | 不过有个问题 |
[37:38] | My, um, access is a bit limited at the moment. | 我目前的权限有点受限 |
[37:43] | So that’s where you come in. | 所以我才需要你加入 |
[37:45] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[37:48] | I want you to make some noise. | 你希望你制造点新闻 |
[37:52] | I know how frightening this must all be for you. | 我知道这一切对你来说有多可怕 |
[37:54] | All right. | 没关系 |
[37:54] | I wouldn’t ask– | 我不会要求 |
[37:55] | I said all right. I’ll do it. | 我说过没关系 交给我 |
[37:59] | But I want something, too. My lawyer, Paul Wells– | 我也有条件 我的律师保罗·威尔斯 |
[38:02] | He’s an old friend of Sam’s, and he’s been… | 他是山姆的知交 他还一直 |
[38:04] | amazing helping me through all this. | 尽其能地陪我度过难关 |
[38:07] | – Okay. – But he’s a government agent | -好啊 -不过他是政府 |
[38:09] | sent to spy on me and turn me against Sam. | 派来监视我策反我跟山姆敌对的特工 |
[38:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:15] | Because the other woman always knows. | 女人的第六感 |
[38:18] | The truth is, I’ve shared my husband | 事实是 我婚姻中的每一天 |
[38:20] | every single day of this marriage. | 都在与人共享我丈夫 |
[38:24] | Sam Kendal is in love with his country, | 山姆·肯德尔深爱着自己的祖国 |
[38:26] | for better or worse, in sickness and in health, | 无论顺境与逆境 无论疾病与健康 |
[38:28] | and he would never betray her. | 他永远不会背叛她 |
[38:32] | Not for money. Not for anything. | 不为钱财 没有什么能改变他 |
[38:36] | Not even me. | 甚至是我 |
[38:40] | “Colorado” reports mission accomplished. | 科罗拉多号汇报任务已完成 |
[38:42] | Ship and all hands in good condition. | 潜艇及全体人员安然无恙 |
[38:44] | Ready to anchor. | 准备下锚 |
[38:51] | I clocked you at six minutes past reserves. | 空气耗尽你还憋了六分钟 |
[38:53] | How did you do that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[38:56] | I just told my body you’d left it for dead. | 我只是告诉自己的身体不拼就是死路一条 |
[38:59] | It was a tough call, King. | 当时那是个艰难的决定 金 |
[39:01] | I’m glad you’re back. | 真高兴你归队了 |
[39:06] | How tough? | 有多艰难 |
[39:15] | Ten-hut! | 立正 |
[39:18] | Officer on deck! | 长官到 |
[39:32] | They tried to sink the sub, sir. | 他们想沉了潜艇 长官 |
[39:34] | They broke the 200-mile line. | 他们闯过了200英里无人区边界 |
[39:36] | Yes, they did. | 是的 没错 |
[39:37] | So how are we gonna respond? | 我们该如何回应 |
[39:40] | We’re not. | 不回应 |
[39:41] | A senior white house adviser | 一位高级内阁顾问今天 |
[39:42] | was killed here today, sir. | 在这里遇害了 长官 |
[39:44] | The secretary himself took a bullet. | 部长本人也挨了一颗枪子 |
[39:46] | No, he didn’t. Curry knows the game. | 不 他没有 科利很清楚游戏规则 |
[39:48] | Never admit to being attacked unless you’re prepared | 除非有万无一失的准备 |
[39:50] | to pay the price for your response. | 千万别承认受到了袭击 |
[39:52] | So… this never happened, | 所以 这事从未发生 |
[39:55] | and they were never here. | 他们也从没来过 |
[39:58] | What are you gonna tell Grace about her father? | 你要怎么跟格蕾丝说她父亲的事 |
[40:02] | How would you want to hear it? | 若是你 你希望我怎么说 |
[40:04] | Straight up and quick. | 直奔主题快速解决 |
[40:20] | Captain on the conn. | 艇长接管指挥台 |
[40:28] | Please give Lieutenant Shepard and me the conn. | 除了我和谢帕德上尉 都请离开指挥台 |
[40:40] | Grace, this is about your father. | 格蕾丝 我要和你谈谈你父亲的事 |
[40:46] | We’re closing early. | 我们提前打烊了 |
[40:49] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就想你这么说 |
[40:55] | You were gone longer than I… | 你走了好久 比我 |
[41:16] | Drink it while you can. | 能喝的时候就喝吧 |