时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The intel is all wrong. | 那条情报是错的 |
[00:05] | What did we do? We killed the wrong people. | 我们做了什么 我们杀错人了 |
[00:10] | You guys bug out of Pakistan with a wounded man, | 你们带着一名伤兵从巴基斯坦匆忙撤离 |
[00:12] | and a few hours later, the U.S. is nuking the joint? | 几小时之后美国就发动了核轰炸 |
[00:15] | How do you connect the dots? | 你怎么看待这两件事间的联系 |
[00:16] | You should’ve killed those s.E.A.L.S | 你真应该把握时机 |
[00:17] | when you had the chance. | 杀了那些海豹突击队员 |
[00:21] | This is my island. | 这是我的岛 |
[00:23] | If I allow your presence, | 想让我同意你们留下 |
[00:24] | it comes with certain terms and conditions. | 可是有条件的 |
[00:27] | I could kill you right now. | 我现在就可以杀了你 |
[00:29] | Do you want a war? | 你想引发战争吗 |
[00:31] | My son is dead. | 我儿子已经死了 |
[00:33] | There will be no burial for your son until you surrender. | 你一日不降 你儿子就一日不会有葬礼 |
[00:36] | You’re Sam’s friend. | 你是山姆的朋友 |
[00:37] | Yes. From college. | 是的 大学朋友 |
[00:40] | Mrs. Kendal… What do you think about your husband’s actions? | 肯德尔女士 你对你丈夫的行为怎么看 |
[00:42] | He’s a government agent sent to spy on me | 他是政府派来监视我的特工 |
[00:44] | and turn me against Sam. | 还要策反我跟山姆敌对 |
[00:46] | You ever give a damn about getting home? | 你到底想不想回家了 |
[00:48] | Sam, if you have objections– | 山姆 如果你有意见 |
[00:48] | Maybe you have nowhere to go, but I do. | 也许你无家可归了 但我有 |
[01:41] | You’re never coming back, are you? | 你不会回来了 是不是 |
[01:47] | I always find my way back, don’t I? | 我总会回到你身边 不是吗 |
[01:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna be home soon. | 我很快就回来了 |
[02:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:26] | Pitts. | 皮茨 |
[03:28] | Pitts, wake up. | 皮茨 醒醒 |
[03:48] | – What the hell is going on? – Whoa! Hey, hey, take it easy. | -发生了什么 -冷静 放轻松 |
[03:50] | You take it easy. | 你倒是轻松 |
[03:50] | There’s a hundred people passed out back there. | 那边有几百人昏倒在地 |
[03:52] | Listen, my friend. You’re bleeding, okay? | 听着 朋友 你在流血 |
[03:55] | Let me help you. I brought– | 我帮你处理一下 我有 |
[03:56] | You’re gonna tell me what happened to all those people back there. | 我要你告诉我 那些人发生了什么 |
[04:00] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[04:01] | Look, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[04:03] | You’re not well. | 你现在身体不正常 |
[04:04] | You, those people back there, you’ve all been drugged. | 你 还有那些人 都中了毒 |
[04:08] | You need to lie down. Wait for it to pass. | 你要躺下 等药效过去 |
[04:14] | There’s blood on your shoes. | 你鞋上有血迹 |
[04:15] | – What? Look– – Why is there blood on your shoes? | -什么 -你鞋上为什么有血迹 |
[04:16] | No. I’m just helping– | 不 我只是帮忙… |
[04:17] | Tell me what the hell is going on! | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[04:19] | Don’t hurt me, please. | 别伤害我 求你了 |
[04:22] | I swear on my mother, | 我以我母亲发誓 |
[04:24] | your friends were already dead when I got here. | 我到这的时候 你的朋友都已经死了 |
[04:55] | Rest easy, ma puce. | 好好歇着吧 我的朋友 |
[04:58] | It will end soon enough. | 很快事情就会了结 |
[04:59] | You might even be grateful. | 也许你到时还会感谢我 |
[05:02] | One more for luck. | 好事成双 |
[05:26] | Thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[05:27] | I haven’t slept like that in years. | 好多年没睡过这么舒服的觉了 |
[05:29] | You talk in your sleep. | 你还说梦话 |
[05:30] | What do I say? | 我说了什么 |
[05:32] | That’s between you and whoever comes in your dream. | 那是你跟你梦中情人的秘密 |
[05:36] | Wouldn’t be polite to listen. | 非礼勿听 |
[05:42] | Petty officer first class Barry Hopper, | 这位是一级士官巴里·霍普 |
[05:44] | Captain Marcus Chaplin. | 这位是艇长马库斯·查普林 |
[05:45] | It’s good to see you’re getting your strength back. | 很高兴看到你恢复得很好 |
[05:47] | We appreciate you guys coming, but he actually needs his rest. | 感谢你们能来 不过他真的需要休息 |
[05:49] | Only gonna take a minute. | 我们只会占用一点时间 |
[05:50] | As I’m sure you’re now aware, the world’s a bit different | 你应该也知道 自从我们把你从水里救出来 |
[05:53] | since we pulled you out of the water. | 世界就发生了一些变化 |
[05:54] | Yeah, the guys have been filling me in. | 我知道 他们都告诉我了 |
[05:56] | Well, they can’t tell you what they don’t know. | 不过有些东西他们也不知道 |
[05:58] | In recent negotiations, | 最新谈判结果表明 |
[05:59] | the secretary of defense took a keen interest in all of you. | 国防部长对你们很有兴趣 |
[06:02] | He seemed quite determined to have you and your team | 他似乎十分想要让你和你的队员 |
[06:04] | back under his control again. | 重新回到他的掌控之中 |
[06:05] | It seem odd that someone that high up is so concerned with you? | 那样的高官居然会对你们感兴趣 不奇怪吗 |
[06:07] | Like I said, we appreciate you stopping by and all– | 我说过了 很感谢你们的到来 |
[06:09] | No, no, no, they got a point. Let ’em get to it. | 别别 他们有话想说 听听看 |
[06:11] | You do have a point, don’t you? | 你们有话要说 对吧 |
[06:13] | Here it is– | 那听好了 |
[06:14] | If your mission in Pakistan– | 如果巴基斯坦的那次任务中 |
[06:16] | something you know about it or something you did– | 你们获知的某些内情或者某些行动 |
[06:18] | makes it unsafe for you to go back home, | 导致你们回家不安全的话 |
[06:21] | you’re welcome here. | 欢迎留在这里 |
[06:22] | Are you kidding me? Who do you think you are? | 你开什么玩笑 你以为你是谁 |
[06:24] | You nuked your own country, you piece of– | 你往你的祖国扔核弹 你个… |
[06:27] | you’re dead already, | 你已经死了 |
[06:29] | you arrogant son of a bitch. | 你个自大的杂种 |
[06:30] | You’re just too stupid to fall down. | 你只是蠢得不知道要倒下 |
[06:38] | The ones that look like round doughnuts, the wax apples. | 有没有那种长得像甜甜圈的 莲雾 |
[06:40] | No more, no more. This is it. | 没了 没了 就这些了 |
[06:42] | You want more? Let in some boats. | 你要是还想要 就放几艘船进来 |
[06:44] | – So King and Hopper– – Hey. | -金和霍普… -我说 |
[06:47] | You owe me more. | 你得再多给一点 |
[06:51] | After you leave, they have a little bedside chat. | 你走之后 他们密谈了一阵 |
[06:54] | Then King puts the other two gorillas on the door. | 然后金让另外两个大汉守在门口 |
[06:56] | He bugs out. | 自己匆匆出去了 |
[06:57] | I don’t even know how to eat these things. | 我连这玩意怎么吃都不知道 |
[06:58] | – Sirs. – C.O.B. | -长官 -水手长 |
[06:59] | How’s the crew, C.O.B.? | 艇员们怎么样 水手长 |
[07:00] | Firing like a one-kick harley. | 状态好得就像哈雷摩托 |
[07:01] | Just swapping out the crew now. | 正在换班 |
[07:03] | Sir, you gonna eat those hairy balls? | 长官 这些毛球你打算吃吗 |
[07:04] | I don’t even know what they are. | 我都不知道它们是什么 |
[07:06] | Chom chom. It’s like litchi. | 红毛丹 跟荔枝差不多 |
[07:08] | Hadn’t pegged you for an exotic fruit man, C.O.B. | 没想到你还中意异域水果 水手长 |
[07:10] | Don’t ask, don’t tell. | 你不问我不说 |
[07:13] | So the S.E.A.L.S are starting to close ranks? | 海豹突击队的人加强戒备了 |
[07:14] | Yeah, they’re definitely hiding something. | 是的 他们一定有事瞒着我们 |
[07:16] | I don’t see a shoving match getting us anywhere, though. | 可我看不出跟他们耗下去会有什么结果 |
[07:18] | Secretary Curry nearly popped an eyeball | 上次我提到这群小子 |
[07:20] | last time I mentioned those boys. | 科利部长差点儿把眼珠瞪出来 |
[07:21] | Let’s see what happens | 这次我就说他们要见媒体 |
[07:23] | when I tell him they want to meet the press. | 看看会怎么样 |
[07:32] | That’s Sam’s wife. | 那是山姆的妻子 |
[07:33] | I know, but who’s that handsome gentleman she’s with? | 我知道 可和她在一起的帅哥又是谁 |
[07:35] | Ms. Girard. | 吉拉尔女士 |
[07:36] | Get rid of it. | 关掉 |
[07:37] | I want to talk to Secretary of Defense Curry. | 我想跟国防部长科利通话 |
[07:39] | – Can you work your magic? – Yes. A few minutes. | -可以帮忙吗 -好 稍等几分钟 |
[07:40] | And I’m gonna need a video feed. | 需要视频记录 |
[07:42] | I’d like to see his reaction to what I have to say. | 我想看到他对我的话的反应 |
[07:43] | We have cameras. | 我们有摄像机 |
[07:44] | We do have, uh, cameras. | 摄像机我们确实有 |
[07:47] | Hey, Sam. | 山姆 |
[07:49] | Have a look. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[07:55] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么东西 |
[07:57] | That’s the guy keeping your wife warm. | 那家伙在温暖你的妻子 |
[07:59] | I’m sorry. You think that’s funny? | 抱歉 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[08:00] | I think it’s sad, actually. | 实际上 我认为这很可悲 |
[08:01] | Well, you stand up if you’re gonna talk to me like that, man. | 你有种站起来跟我说 |
[08:03] | Easy, X.O. Stay on target. | 副艇长 别激动 专注任务 |
[08:05] | Hey, you, get rid of that and get me my video feed. Now. | 把它关掉 给我接视频信号 马上 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s wrong with him today. | 对不起 我不知道他今天怎么了 |
[08:14] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. It’s just a picture. | 没事 不要紧 不过是张照片 |
[08:30] | I thought you’d be pleased. | 我以为你会高兴的 |
[08:32] | You said you couldn’t go home because Hopper was hurt, | 你说你不能回家是因为霍普重伤 |
[08:35] | but now he’s okay, so– | 现在他已经没事了 |
[08:37] | So now I can go. | 我就可以走了 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:39] | I’m ecstatic. | 我欣喜若狂 |
[08:42] | So… | 那么 |
[08:45] | Are you… | 你… |
[08:47] | going home? | 要回家了吗 |
[08:48] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[08:49] | But you want to. | 但是你想走 |
[08:50] | Doesn’t matter what I want. | 我怎么想并不重要 |
[08:51] | I got a job to do, | 我有工作要做 |
[08:52] | and the bay bridge doesn’t reach this far. | 海湾大桥可通不到这里 |
[08:53] | I’ve always wanted to see the… | 我一直都想看看… |
[08:57] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:00] | That looks like my mom. | 那好像是我妈 |
[09:02] | What? | 什么 |
[09:05] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[09:13] | Why does my head hurt so much? | 我的头怎么这样疼 |
[09:26] | You getting through? | 接通了吗 |
[09:27] | Trouble with the relay, but soon, I think. | 转接有问题 但是我想就快了 |
[09:30] | You need anything? | 要什么东西吗 |
[09:32] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[09:33] | And what about my video feed? | 我的视频记录呢 |
[09:34] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[09:35] | Well, the sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[09:36] | Look, mate, unless you know how to do my job, | 听着伙计 除非你懂我的活该怎么干 |
[09:39] | why don’t you just chill out and let me do my job? | 否则不如出去凉快着让我安心干活 |
[09:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:45] | We got a serious issue in town. | 镇上发生了严重情况 |
[09:47] | One second, C.O.B. | 稍等 水手长 |
[09:48] | – Okay, your line is open. – Yeah, hold the line. | -好了 可以连线了 -先别接通 |
[09:50] | Nigel, I need the video feed. | 奈杰尔 我需要视频记录 |
[09:51] | Cross your legs, sister. | 闭”嘴” 姐妹 |
[09:53] | I said I was working on it. | 我说了我正在想办法 |
[09:54] | I don’t know what your problem is, | 我不知道你有什么问题 |
[09:56] | but you sort it out, and you sort it out right now. | 但是你给我解决它 现在就解决 |
[10:08] | Problem sorted. | 问题解决了 |
[10:10] | Please, everyone, just– just stop talking. | 求求你们 别说话了 |
[10:13] | Please. | 求你们 |
[10:14] | Oh, it’s so loud in here. | 声音太吵 |
[10:17] | Same thing’s happening all over town. | 全镇都是这种情况 |
[10:19] | I’ve seen this party before, and it’s not good. | 我以前见过类似的场面 绝对不是好事 |
[10:21] | We’ve been dosed. | 我们中毒了 |
[10:22] | It’s a pretty serious drug called B.Z. | 是一种叫做BZ的药 很厉害 |
[10:25] | Military designed it, nickname “Buzz.” | 军方发明的 绰号”脑轰鸣” |
[10:27] | I was a guinea pig. | 我做过实验对象 |
[10:28] | Me and some buddies volunteered | 我和兄弟们曾去做过志愿 |
[10:29] | back when music didn’t suck. | 当年的音乐可没这么难听 |
[10:31] | Extra cash was nice, | 有外块赚当然好 |
[10:32] | but even at a low dose, it was no picnic. | 但即便是低剂量 也不是闹着玩的 |
[10:34] | There any good news? | 有好消息吗 |
[10:35] | Well, it doesn’t kill you. | 有 不会致死 |
[10:36] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[10:37] | Um, “B.Z. is an odorless military incapacitating agent. | “BZ是一种无味的军事失能剂 |
[10:40] | “The central effects include delusions, poor judgment, | 主要导致出现错觉 判断力下降 |
[10:42] | “memory blackouts, paranoia, illusions, hallucinations. | 短暂失忆 妄想 幻觉 幻想 |
[10:47] | “Ultimately, the victims will lose consciousness.” | 最终 中毒者会丧失意识 |
[10:50] | “Symptoms last about eight hours.” | 症状持续时间约八小时” |
[10:52] | This is a coordinated attack. | 这是一次协同攻击 |
[10:53] | Yeah, but how’d it get here? | 对 但毒药是怎么进来的 |
[10:54] | Well, in the experiment, they mixed it with lemonade. | 实验时他们一般掺在柠檬水里 |
[10:56] | Well, the island’s only got one main water supply. | 这个岛上只有一个主要水源 |
[10:58] | – They dose that, they knock out everyone. – Smart. | -往那里投毒 就搞定所有人了 -聪明 |
[11:01] | Countermeasures? | 解毒方法呢 |
[11:01] | Well, the docs used adrenaline to snap me out of it. | 医生曾给我注射肾上腺素解毒 |
[11:03] | “Can also use epinephrine, epipens, allergy shots.” | “可使用多种肾上腺素和过敏疫苗” |
[11:06] | “Colorado” has those in the med locker. | 科罗拉多号医务室里面有这些药 |
[11:07] | Hospital here would have some, too. | 本地的医院里应该也有 |
[11:09] | We gotta move fast. | 我们得抓紧行动 |
[11:11] | All right, C.O.B., lieutenant, you’re with me. | 好 水手长 上尉 你们跟我一起 |
[11:12] | We’re gonna dive and hide the sub. | 我们负责下潜隐藏潜艇 |
[11:14] | Ride it out with the meds we have on board. | 用艇上的药度过危险 |
[11:15] | X.O., you’ve got the island. | 副艇长 你负责岛上 |
[11:17] | Get the epipens from the hospital, | 去医院拿肾上腺素 |
[11:18] | inject yourself and enough crewmen | 给自己和必需人员注射 |
[11:20] | to repair and defend the E.W.S. | 修理维护好预警站 |
[11:22] | Stay awake and alive for the next eight hours, | 接下来的八小时内要保持清醒警惕 |
[11:24] | ’cause something bad’s coming. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[11:32] | Just entering deep water, sir. | 刚刚进入深水区 长官 |
[11:34] | Heading 1-5-3. | 航向1-5-3度 |
[11:35] | Ahead two-thirds. Steady as she goes. | 以全速的三分之二平稳前进 |
[11:39] | You still with me, lieutenant? | 上尉 你还好吗 |
[11:41] | All the way, sir. | 很好 长官 |
[11:42] | Report, C.O.B. | 水手长报告情况 |
[11:42] | According to this drug inventory, | 按照这份药品清单 |
[11:43] | Cortez should be coming back with 20 epipens. | 科泰兹应该能拿到20人份的肾上腺素 |
[11:46] | Only 20? | 只有20人份 |
[11:46] | There’s not a lot of bees on submarines, ma’am. | 潜艇上可没有很多蜜蜂 长官 |
[11:50] | Essential personnel on the conn and engine room get shots first. | 指挥台和轮机舱内的必要人员先注射 |
[11:52] | Department heads after that. | 然后是各部门负责人 |
[11:54] | That’s gonna leave a whole lot of the crew | 那样会有很多艇员 |
[11:55] | crawling out of their skins. | 无法解毒痛苦无比 |
[11:56] | So we babysit and hope for the best. | 那我们就照顾他们 自求多福吧 |
[11:59] | Why should today be any different? | 看来今天也一如既往嘛 |
[12:01] | Sir, they’re gone. | 长官 都没有了 |
[12:03] | Sir, the epi shots– medical locker was broken into. | 肾上腺素注射剂没了 有人闯入了医务室 |
[12:06] | – What are you talking about? – Someone stole ’em. | -什么意思 -有人把药偷走了 |
[12:07] | So we have nothing? | 那我们一支也没有了 |
[12:09] | And some of the crew’s already freaking out, | 一些艇员已经慌了阵脚 |
[12:10] | acting weird. | 行为举止奇怪 |
[12:12] | What do we do, sir? | 我们要怎么办 长官 |
[12:15] | We dive. | 下潜 |
[12:24] | You owe me! You owe me more! | 你欠我钱 你得再给我一些 |
[12:26] | Hey, get off of me! | 滚开 |
[12:35] | Christine, what are you doing? | 克里斯蒂 你在干什么 |
[12:39] | You’re never coming home, are you? | 你不会回来了 是不是 |
[12:41] | What? | 什么 |
[12:43] | I’m sorry, sir. Just really thirsty. | 抱歉 长官 我只是很渴 |
[12:46] | Pitts, it’s okay. Come with me. We gotta– | 皮茨 没事 跟我来 我们需要… |
[12:48] | I need water. | 我要喝水 |
[12:49] | I need water. | 我要喝水 |
[12:50] | Hey, Pitts. Pitts, Pitts, Pitts, listen to me. | 皮茨 皮茨 听我说 |
[12:52] | We’re under attack, okay? | 我们正遭遇攻击 |
[12:54] | We have been drugged. | 我们被下毒了 |
[12:55] | I need your help. Come on. | 我需要你的帮助 振作起来 |
[12:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:56] | But I gotta get water! | 但是我得先去喝水 |
[12:58] | It’s in the water, Pitts! | 药就下在水里 皮茨 |
[13:42] | You may find also yourself feeling lightheaded or sleepy. | 你们可能会感到头昏眼花 昏昏欲睡 |
[13:46] | That’s fine. | 没有关系 |
[13:47] | When that happens, | 如果出现这种情况 |
[13:49] | I want you to step away from your position | 请离开工作岗位 |
[13:51] | and secure yourself in your bunk. | 到自己的铺位上去躺好 |
[13:54] | I realize we’re running… | 我知道我们现在… |
[13:57] | I realize we’re running a skeleton crew. | 我知道我们现在就位艇员不足 |
[13:59] | But we will ride out this storm | 但是在安全的深度 |
[14:01] | hovering here at s– a safe depth | 我们一定能度过这次危机 |
[14:04] | and return to port unharmed. | 然后安然无恙地返回港口 |
[14:05] | Captain out. | 艇长讲话完毕 |
[14:26] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[14:28] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[14:29] | You messed up? You don’t seem too messed up. | 你中毒了吗 看上去不太严重 |
[14:32] | Neither do you. | 你也还好 |
[14:33] | Popped some “Go pills”. | 吃了几片苯丙胺 |
[14:34] | Where you goin’ with the toothpick? | 你拎着根牙签想干什么 |
[14:35] | Got some business with Serrat. | 和塞拉特有点账要算 |
[14:38] | Guess that makes us partners. | 那我们俩算是一伙了 |
[14:50] | Ah, she’s still out of it. | 她还在昏迷 |
[14:52] | That B.Z. hit her hard. | 被BZ毒的不轻 |
[14:53] | Probably a vegetarian. | 八成是个素食主义者 |
[14:55] | I think she likes me, though. | 我觉得她挺喜欢我的 |
[14:58] | Come on, ake up, already! | 快 快给我醒过来 |
[15:01] | Here. Give her these. | 给她注射这个 |
[15:04] | – Two? – Whatever it takes to bring her back. | -两支 -只要能弄醒她就行 |
[15:06] | It’s too much. You’re going to stop her heart. | 剂量太大了 会弄死她的 |
[15:07] | Try to hit a vein or something. | 试试静脉注射 |
[15:08] | I want that coma up in 15. | 我要她15分钟内醒过来 |
[15:09] | You’re not going to get anything fixed if you kill her. | 把她弄死了就什么都得不到了 |
[15:11] | She’s French. She’s all heart. | 她是法国人 心脏承受能力强 |
[15:14] | She’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[15:18] | They got cross-fire. | 他们有交叉火力 |
[15:19] | We won’t get three steps. | 我们三步都前进不了 |
[15:20] | Let’s go, sweetheart. Up and at ’em. | 来吧 亲爱的 快起来 |
[15:22] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:23] | What is wrong with you? There’s no need for you to– | 你们是怎么回事 你们没必要… |
[15:24] | Oh, my god. Shut up. | 天啊 闭嘴 |
[15:25] | Look, I don’t have time to do it the nice way. | 听着 我没时间装绅士 |
[15:28] | We made a very simple arrangement. | 你我的协定很简单 |
[15:30] | This was not a part of it. | 里面可不包括这个 |
[15:31] | Neither was killing you, but everything’s negotiable. | 也不包括杀你 但一切都可以变 |
[15:42] | I gotta tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[15:43] | I’m really kind of pissed you broke my arm. | 你弄断我的手 让我很火大 |
[15:46] | They got Hopper. | 他们抓住了霍普 |
[15:47] | You should drink more milk. | 你该多喝点牛奶 |
[15:49] | Did you enjoy your cavity search, by the way? | 刚做的体腔检查爽吗 |
[15:51] | Did you? | 你呢 |
[15:52] | Now that we know where it is not, | 我们已经知道它不在哪里 |
[15:54] | let’s talk about where it is. | 不如谈谈它到底在哪 |
[15:56] | Told you, I don’t know where it is. | 我说了 我不知道 |
[15:59] | That attitude is gonna get a lot of people killed for no reason. | 你这态度 会莫名其妙害死很多人的 |
[16:05] | Who are these guys? | 他们是什么人 |
[16:07] | What the hell are they looking for? | 他们要找的到底是什么 |
[16:14] | We’re under attack, okay? | 我们正遭遇攻击 |
[16:15] | We have been drugged. | 我们被下毒了 |
[16:16] | I need your help. Come on. | 我需要你的帮助 振作起来 |
[16:17] | Yes, sir. But I gotta get water! | 是 长官 但是我得先去喝水 |
[16:20] | It’s in the water, Pitts! | 药就下在水里 皮茨 |
[16:44] | You’re never coming back, are you? | 你不会回来了 是不是 |
[16:49] | Oh, god. You’re not real. | 天啊 你不是真的 |
[16:50] | I know you’re not real. | 我知道你不是真的 |
[16:51] | Don’t you trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[16:55] | Don’t you trust yourself? | 你不相信你自己吗 |
[17:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:23] | X.O., hang on. You know me. | 副艇长 冷静 你认识我的 |
[17:25] | I don’t know you. What are you doing in here? | 我不认识你 你在这里干什么 |
[17:27] | My arm was broken. I had to–I had to set it. | 我的手臂断了 必须固定一下 |
[17:30] | Did you kill those men out there? | 外面那些人是你杀的吗 |
[17:31] | No, no, no, no, no, it was–it was Hopper, sir. | 不不不 是霍普 长官 |
[17:33] | He went–he went… he went crazy, attacked us. | 他…他疯了一样 攻击我们 |
[17:38] | He broke my arm. | 他打断了我的手 |
[17:43] | No. I don’t know you. I don’t know you. | 不 我不认识你 我不认识你 |
[17:45] | It’s that drug, sir. It’s messing with your mind. | 是药捣的鬼 长官 它让你脑子不清楚 |
[17:49] | I’m Jim Mcclure. I’m in supply. | 我是吉姆·麦克卢尔 后勤的 |
[17:50] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:51] | Hang on. You know me. | 等等 你认识我的 |
[17:53] | You’re lieutenant commander Sam Kendal. | 你是海军少校山姆·肯德尔 |
[17:54] | You’re the X.O. on the “Colorado.” | 科罗拉多号的副艇长 |
[17:56] | It’s just the drugs, sir. It’s– | 是药捣的鬼 长官 |
[17:58] | It gets you confused. | 它让你迷惑 |
[17:59] | That drug is making everyone crazy. | 那药让大家都发了疯 |
[18:01] | It makes you see things, think things that aren’t– | 让你看见幻象 看见一些… |
[18:04] | aren’t real. | 不真实的东西 |
[18:08] | Y-you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:11] | I… | 我… |
[18:11] | You need help? I can help you. | 你需要帮助吗 我可以帮你 |
[18:13] | I, uh, I need EPI shots. | 我需要打一针肾腺素 |
[18:17] | Epinephrine, it–it helps counteract the… | 就是肾上腺素 能帮助减轻… |
[18:21] | Already checked. | 我已经找过了 |
[18:22] | They’re–they’re gone. | 都没了 |
[18:32] | He’s unconscious. | 他失去意识了 |
[18:33] | Did you want me to try and get him to a bunk or– | 要我扶他回铺位 还是… |
[18:35] | We’ll move him when the C.O.B. gets back. | 等水手长回来我们再移动他 |
[18:37] | Sir, I’m feeling a lit– I– | 长官 我感觉有点… |
[18:40] | I need you here, lieutenant, with me. | 我需要你保持清醒 上尉 |
[18:42] | With me. | 坚持住 |
[18:43] | Can you handle that? | 你能做到吗 |
[18:44] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[18:46] | I’m here, sir. | 我清醒着 长官 |
[18:53] | We got a fire in machinery one. | 一号机舱出现火情 |
[18:54] | If that fire gets to the air in the storage tanks– | 如果火势蔓延到储油罐… |
[18:57] | I’m aware. Shut down the oxygen header, lieutenant. | 我知道 关闭氧气阀 上尉 |
[19:00] | How much air does that leave us? | 那我们还剩多少氧气 |
[19:01] | Whatever you can smell. | 吸到多少算多少 |
[19:11] | Machinery one, conn. Report. | 一号机舱 我是指挥台 请回复 |
[19:12] | Report status on the fire. | 请立刻报告火情 |
[19:16] | They could all be passed out down there. | 他们可能早已经昏过去了 |
[19:18] | C.O.B.! | 水手长 |
[19:21] | C.O.B., where are you? | 水手长 你在哪儿 |
[19:25] | Lieutenant Shepard, you have the conn. | 谢帕德上尉 你来负责指挥台 |
[19:27] | Sir. | 长官 |
[19:28] | If someone doesn’t get that fire out and the air back on, | 如果没人去灭掉火 再恢复供氧 |
[19:30] | we all go to sleep, never wake up. | 我们都会睡过去 长眠不醒 |
[19:35] | Keep her steady. | 保持潜艇稳定 |
[19:41] | I need to get ahold of the “Colorado” | 我得和科罗拉多号取得联系 |
[19:43] | to see if they need any help. | 看他们是否需要帮助 |
[19:44] | Oh, there’s power. | 需要权限 |
[19:46] | Can you key the signal for me, X.O.? | 能帮我输入信号吗 副艇长 |
[19:55] | How come we don’t have kids, Sam? | 为什么我们没有孩子呢 山姆 |
[20:00] | Is it ’cause you’re never home? | 是不是因为你总是不在家 |
[20:03] | Look… | 听着 |
[20:04] | we gotta wake up your french friend. | 我们得叫醒你的法国朋友 |
[20:06] | You hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[20:09] | We gotta get that French senorita back on her feet. | 我们得把那法国小姐弄起来 |
[20:11] | Only way this thing’s getting fixed. | 只有这样才能挽救当前的乱局 |
[20:22] | Hey. Sophie, wake up. | 索菲 醒醒 |
[20:25] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:27] | Look, look– hey, open your eyes. | 听我说 睁开眼睛 |
[20:29] | You need to focus on me. Here, look. | 你得集中注意听我说 听着 |
[20:33] | Sophie, you gotta wake up. | 索菲 你得醒醒 |
[20:34] | I need to get the radio fixed now. | 我们必须把无线电修好 |
[20:36] | He will kill us… all for money. | 他会杀了我们的… 为了钱 |
[20:40] | X.O… | 副艇长 |
[20:42] | Need you to key the signal again. | 你需要再输入一次信号 |
[20:53] | I was hoping to avoid this, but… | 本来不想这么做的 但是… |
[21:01] | I guess I can always kill you later. | 待会儿再杀你也不迟 |
[21:36] | hi, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[21:41] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里 |
[22:41] | You came home! | 你回来了 |
[22:44] | I am so happy you’re here, babe. | 真高兴你回家了 宝贝 |
[22:48] | Aren’t you gonna sit down? | 不坐下来吗 |
[23:02] | You were gone for so long, | 你离开那么久 |
[23:03] | I thought you were never coming home. | 我以为你永远不会回来了 |
[23:07] | Why are you always leaving me alone, Sam? | 为什么你总让我独守空房 山姆 |
[23:10] | I don’t want to leave you alone. But I have to. | 我不想这样的 可我没有办法 |
[23:11] | – I’m sorry. – You’re not sorry. | -抱歉 -你才不抱歉呢 |
[23:13] | When Marcus offered you that desk job, | 马库斯给你那份文职工作 |
[23:15] | your first thought was… | 你首先想到的居然是… |
[23:17] | God, I hope Christine doesn’t find out about that. | 老天 我希望克里斯蒂不要知道这件事 |
[23:23] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是这样的 |
[23:26] | It wasn’t? | 不是吗 |
[23:31] | Look, I just want my own command. That’s all. | 我只是想自己决定 仅此而已 |
[23:33] | Is that just another one of those things | 那是不是又一件 |
[23:35] | that you hope Christine doesn’t find out about? | 你不希望克里斯蒂知道的事 |
[23:37] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不了解情况 |
[23:38] | To be tortured? | 被拷问那件事呢 |
[23:41] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[23:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:45] | – Don’t you want me to love you? – Of course I do. | -你不想让我爱你吗 -我当然想 |
[23:47] | Then why don’t you trust me? | 那为什么不信任我 |
[23:48] | I do trust you. | 我当然信任你 |
[23:49] | What is it then? | 那是为什么 |
[23:57] | I don’t trust myself. | 我不信任自己 |
[23:59] | Well, you shouldn’t. | 的确不该 |
[24:04] | And you shouldn’t trust him. | 也不该相信他 |
[24:08] | Help me out, would you? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[24:10] | I only got one arm. | 我只有一只手 |
[24:11] | Damn, that hurts. | 该死 好疼 |
[24:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:25] | She’ll come around. Just give her a minute. | 她会醒的 稍等一下 |
[24:41] | Hey, remind me of your name. | 你叫什么来着 |
[24:44] | Mcclure. | 麦克卢尔 |
[24:45] | – Mcclure in supply. – Yeah. | -后勤的麦克卢尔 -是的 |
[24:47] | And you report to Senior Watch… | 你的上级军官是… |
[24:48] | – Chief Arnold. – Bill Arnold from Ohio. | -阿诺德军士长 -俄亥俄的比尔·阿诺德 |
[24:51] | Right, Ohio. | 是啊 俄亥俄 |
[24:55] | Right, right, right. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[24:57] | But he got promoted last month. | 但他上个月就晋升了 |
[25:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:46] | Huh?! Why are you here? | 你来这儿有什么目的 |
[25:54] | What are you doing, Sam? | 你在干什么 山姆 |
[25:55] | I’m gonna fix everything. You’ll see, Christine. | 纠正这一切 等着我 克里斯蒂 |
[25:58] | I’m gonna be home soon. I promise. | 我很快就回来了 我保证 |
[26:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:09] | Tell me. | 说话 |
[26:11] | Tell me! | 说啊 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:23] | Guess. | 猜猜嘛 |
[26:25] | “U”? | 你 |
[26:30] | You’re terrible at this. | 你实在不擅长猜词 |
[26:32] | By the way, it was “Gypsy.” | 顺便告诉你 是”吉普赛人” |
[26:34] | How are we doing back there? | 那边情况怎么样了 |
[26:35] | One second. | 再等一秒 |
[26:37] | Yeah, you keep saying that. | 你一直说”等一秒” |
[26:38] | You do know how long one second is, right? | 你知道一秒是多久吧 |
[26:41] | It takes how long it takes. | 该用多久就用多久 |
[26:46] | Hey, hey! Like a Christmas tree. | 像圣诞树一样神奇 |
[26:48] | Joyeux noel, huh, mon ami? | 圣诞快乐 我的朋友 |
[26:51] | You are not my friend. | 你不是我的朋友 |
[26:52] | Devastating. So do we have a working comm or what? | 真伤心 汇报一下工作进度吗 |
[26:54] | I have to, um, reset power for the antenna downstairs. | 我必须下楼 重启天线电源 |
[27:02] | Go with her. | 跟着她 |
[27:04] | Almost out of your hair, Mr. Serrat. | 就快没你的事了 塞拉特先生 |
[27:06] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[27:07] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna bring this up now | 我把丑话说在前面 |
[27:08] | ’cause I don’t want you pitching a fit later. | 免得你待会儿发脾气 |
[27:11] | When she’s done, she’s dead. | 她做完活就得死 |
[27:13] | What? | 什么 |
[27:14] | No, no, this isn’t–no! | 不 绝对不行 |
[27:16] | Good, get it out now | 很好 有话现在说 |
[27:17] | ’cause, yeah, she’s seen a lot of faces. | 因为她知道的太多了 |
[27:19] | I will be responsible for her. | 我可以替她担保 |
[27:20] | I will make sure… | 我保证… |
[27:22] | What was that? | 什么意思 |
[27:24] | There’s no reason to– | 没有理由… |
[27:27] | It’s a long game. | 游戏还长着呢 |
[27:29] | Don’t get yourself hanged on the first day. | 别第一天就自寻死路 |
[27:34] | Get Hopper ready to move. | 准备转移霍普 |
[27:36] | And tie him up good this time | 这次绑结实点 |
[27:38] | so he doesn’t screw anyone’s health plan. | 别让他再害别人受伤 |
[27:46] | That’s it? | 好了吗 |
[27:47] | One more. | 还有一个 |
[27:51] | Easy. Easy. Easy. You okay? | 放松 放松 你还好吗 |
[27:54] | I’m gonna get you out of here, but we need your help. | 我会救你出去 但需要你协助 |
[27:55] | We’re gonna go back upstairs like there’s nothing wrong. | 我们回到楼上 假装一切正常 |
[27:57] | I’m gonna be right behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
[27:58] | And I’ll be right behind him. | 而我就在他身后 |
[27:59] | When you go in, you go in fast. | 你进去的时候 动作要快 |
[28:01] | You get to the conn, get down on the floor. | 上了指挥台就卧倒 |
[28:03] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:03] | Yes, I understand. | 好 明白了 |
[28:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:07] | Hey. I got the cross-fire twins. | 我搞定形成交叉火力的两人 |
[28:10] | You take the other one. | 你搞定另一个人 |
[28:11] | Okay, remember, broken arm stays alive. | 好 记住别杀断手的那个 |
[28:13] | I don’t know what you think you’re fighting for, friend. | 我不知道你为何而战 朋友 |
[28:15] | Flag waving, saluting, world policing– | 挥舞旗帜 敬礼 世界警察 |
[28:18] | it’s all just part of the commercial. | 都不过是商业的一部分 |
[28:21] | – Well? – Almost. Almost. I-I am very close. | -怎么样 -快了快了 马上 |
[28:24] | A few final connections. | 还有一些最后的连接 |
[28:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:28] | Will you key the signal for me? | 你能帮我输入信号吗 |
[28:30] | Say when. | 说个时间 |
[28:32] | Almost. | 快了 |
[28:42] | Who are these people? Who sent them? | 他们是什么人 谁派来的 |
[28:44] | – I don’t know. – What are you doing? | -我不知道 -你在干什么 |
[28:46] | He just saved your life. | 他刚救了你一命 |
[28:47] | – What do they want?! – Him and his friend Hopper. | -他们想要什么 -他和他的朋友霍普 |
[28:52] | There was to be no harm. | 本来不该有伤亡 |
[28:54] | They told me, put their drug in the water, | 他们告诉我 把药投入水里 |
[28:56] | and you would go to sleep. | 你们就会睡着 |
[28:57] | When you woke, there would be no reason for you to stay. | 醒来之后你们就没理由留下了 |
[29:00] | They promised me my island back! | 他们答应让我夺回我的岛 |
[29:03] | They lied. | 他们骗我 |
[29:08] | That is what I know. The rest is as you see. | 我知道的就是这样 其余的你们都看到了 |
[29:22] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[29:33] | Please help me get the conn back online. | 请帮我把指挥台连上线 |
[29:36] | Hopefully there’s still a sub out there somewhere. | 但愿我们的潜艇还在 |
[30:05] | Air. | 空气 |
[30:06] | You gotta turn the oxygen back on. | 你得重新开启制氧 |
[30:37] | You sleepy? Yeah? | 困了吗 |
[30:42] | Me too. | 我也困了 |
[30:48] | What story you want to do tonight? | 今晚想听什么故事 |
[30:49] | The–the peacock. | 孔雀的故事 |
[30:53] | That’s a good one. | 挑得不错 |
[31:08] | A peacock… | 一只孔雀 |
[31:09] | spreading his gorgeous tail | 展开他华丽的尾羽 |
[31:12] | made fun of a crane that was passing by. | 嘲笑路过的一只鹤 |
[31:16] | The peacock… | 这只孔雀 |
[31:19] | laughed at the dusty color of the crane’s feathers and said… | 嘲笑鹤灰蒙蒙的羽毛 说道 |
[31:25] | “I am robed like a king, | “我的衣裳就像国王 |
[31:27] | While you have not a bit of color on your wings.” | 你的翅膀却一点色彩都没有” |
[31:30] | “That’s true,” Replied the crane. | “没错”鹤答道 |
[31:34] | “but I soar to the heights of heaven. | “但我能直上云霄 |
[31:37] | “While you only walk below, | 而你只能在陆地上行走 |
[31:41] | “like a… | 好似一只 |
[31:45] | like a rat.” | 好似一只老鼠” |
[31:57] | E.W.S. to “Colorado.” Come in, “Colorado.” | 预警站呼叫科罗拉多号 收到请回答 |
[32:02] | Are you sure it’s working? | 你确定设备正常吗 |
[32:04] | Yes, it should be. | 是的 应该有用 |
[32:07] | Come in, “Colorado.” This is the X.O. | 科罗拉多号请回答 我是副艇长 |
[32:13] | Can you please, can you just recheck the signal? | 能不能请你 再检查一遍信号 |
[32:15] | The signal is good. I have checked. | 信号没问题 我检查过了 |
[32:18] | Um, perhaps they have a problem– | 也许他们遇到了麻烦 |
[32:19] | Can you please just recheck the signal? Please. | 请你再检查一遍信号行吗 拜托了 |
[32:21] | Don’t get angry, okay? I’m doing my best. | 别发火 好吗 我在尽力而为 |
[32:24] | I’m not. I’m not. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我不是发火 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry. I’m not. I’m not. | 对不起 我没有 没有 |
[32:28] | It is difficult in this place for everyone. | 现在大家都不容易 |
[32:33] | You seem to be handling it very well. | 你好像应对得还不错 |
[32:35] | I promise you, I’m not. | 相信我 我并不好受 |
[32:38] | There is a line of morals, okay? | 道德是有底线的 |
[32:42] | When you cross this line, you never have peace. | 一旦你越过了它 内心永无平静可言 |
[32:52] | You–you have some blood on your forehead. | 你额头上有血迹 |
[33:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:06] | Uh, E.W.S. to “Colorado.” Come in, “Colorado.” | 预警站呼叫科罗拉多号 收到请回答 |
[34:03] | E.W.S. to “Colorado.” Come in, “Colorado.” | 预警站呼叫科罗拉多号 收到请回答 |
[34:08] | E.W.S. to “Colorado.” Come in, “Colorado.” | 预警站呼叫科罗拉多号 收到请回答 |
[34:13] | Roger, E.W.S. | 收到 预警站 |
[34:14] | We’re about 5 miles out, | 我们大约在五英里外 |
[34:16] | and it looks like the sub’s all right. | 潜艇看起来一切正常 |
[34:17] | We’ll wait for the crew to wake up, and we’ll | 我们会等到艇员醒来 |
[34:19] | make our way back once we get an all clear. | 确认安全后立即返航 |
[34:22] | How are things on the beach? | 岸上一切都好吗 |
[34:24] | E.W.S. is secure, sir. | 预警站已经安全 长官 |
[34:25] | Not without a body count, though, | 但有人员伤亡 |
[34:26] | including two of the SEALs– | 包括两名海豹突击队员 |
[34:28] | Vogler and Monk. | 沃格勒和蒙克 |
[34:31] | Roger that. “Colorado” out. | 收到 科罗拉多号完毕 |
[34:37] | Why’d those guys want me and you? | 他们为什么想抓我们 |
[34:38] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[34:39] | We were the two in the room in Pakistan. | 你我进过巴基斯坦的那个房间 |
[34:41] | We’re the only ones who know why the bullets started flying. | 只有我们俩个人知道交火的原因 |
[34:42] | All I know is, we killed the guy we were sent in to save. | 我只知道 我们杀了本来要救的人 |
[34:46] | I still don’t know why. | 我还是不明白原因 |
[34:48] | The mission directive got changed from extraction to elimination. | 任务指令由解救变为消灭 |
[34:52] | I wasn’t given new orders. | 我没接到新指令 |
[34:54] | I was. | 我收到了 |
[35:01] | Enter. | 请进 |
[35:04] | Sir, relief crew is on board. | 长官 换班艇员已登艇 |
[35:06] | Everyone else is already ashore. | 其他人已经上岸 |
[35:07] | I’ve got a skiff waiting to take you back | 我让一艘小艇在外候命 |
[35:08] | if you’re ready. | 等你准备完毕后送你上岸 |
[35:09] | I’m just gonna scrape off the fuzz, lieutenant. | 我得先刮胡子 上尉 |
[35:11] | After 30 years of shaving in the navy, | 当了30年海军 |
[35:12] | I have a tendency to cut myself on land. | 在岸上刮胡子反而容易伤到自己 |
[35:14] | Understood. | 明白 |
[35:14] | Don’t think I’ll be holding anything sharp for a little while. | 估计我近期不会敢拿任何尖锐的东西了 |
[35:17] | I’ll be right up. | 我马上就来 |
[35:35] | Serrat was obviously the man on the inside. | 塞拉特显然是他们的内应 |
[35:37] | I don’t know how he got the B.Z., | 不知道他是从哪里弄来的BZ |
[35:39] | but he got it in the water. | 但是他把药投进了水里 |
[35:40] | If their leader survives the gunshot, | 要是他们的头儿没被射杀 |
[35:42] | maybe we can ask him. | 或许能告诉我们答案 |
[35:44] | It’s interesting that someone was able to contact him | 问题是那些人怎样联络塞拉特 |
[35:45] | and set up the attack. | 并策划攻击 |
[35:48] | Maybe he’s got a radio or–or a sat phone? | 也许他有电台或者卫星电话 |
[35:50] | Or maybe someone on our crew helped him. | 或者艇员中有人帮助他 |
[35:54] | You think someone on our crew is working… | 你觉得艇员中有人在为… |
[35:56] | working for who? | 为谁工作 |
[35:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:59] | But when I was unconscious, | 但我昏迷的时候 |
[36:00] | someone took my firing key. | 有人拿走了我的核弹发射钥匙 |
[36:03] | We now have no nuclear launch capabilities. | 我们现在失去了发射核武器的能力 |
[36:06] | If the plan was to steal the key, | 如果他们的目标就是钥匙 |
[36:07] | then how come we’re still alive? | 我们怎么能活到现在 |
[36:08] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 完全没有道理 |
[36:11] | We are defenseless without our firing key. | 没了核弹发射钥匙 我们简直任人宰割 |
[36:13] | Maybe they want to make us sweat. | 也许他们只是想给我们施压 |
[36:14] | Maybe they’re on the way here. | 或者他们正在赶来 |
[36:16] | Maybe their plan was to extract their men first. | 又或者他们想先让自己人安全撤离 |
[36:18] | Either way, we have to find the key. | 无论如何 我们必须找到钥匙 |
[36:22] | You should get that taken care of. | 处理一下伤口 |
[36:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:26] | Must have been a hell of a fight. | 看来你们打得很惨烈 |
[36:31] | Honestly, I don’t remember. | 说实话 我不记得了 |
[36:35] | It’ll come back to you. | 你会想起来的 |
[36:37] | Most of it, at least. | 至少会想起大半 |
[36:53] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[36:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里想干什么 |
[36:59] | Tell me. | 说话 |
[37:02] | Tell me! | 说啊 |
[37:03] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[37:04] | Stop lying to me, Sam. | 别再对我撒谎了 山姆 |
[37:07] | What? | 什么 |
[37:08] | Hey, Sam. I haven’t seen you for a while. | 山姆 好久不见啊 |
[37:12] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[37:14] | Why are you in my house? | 你为什么在我家里 |
[37:16] | What are you doing with my wife? | 你怎么和我妻子在一起 |
[37:19] | You think Christine’s the kind of woman | 你以为克里斯蒂会傻到 |
[37:21] | that’s gonna wait forever for you to come home? | 一直遥遥无期地等下去吗 |
[37:23] | I mean, god, look at her. | 天呐 瞧瞧她 |
[37:24] | It’s not forever. | 怎么会遥遥无期 |
[37:25] | Why is he saying forever? I told you… | 他这话是什么意思 我对你说过… |
[37:26] | Look how beautiful she is. | 你看她有多美 |
[37:28] | And you’re gonna leave this unattended, buddy? | 老兄 你怎能把娇妻丢下不管 |
[37:30] | Women have needs. | 女人是有需求的 |
[37:31] | If you don’t… I sure as hell will. | 要是你不来照顾她 我可求之不得 |
[37:35] | This is the beginning of the end, Sam. | 山姆 一切就要结束了 |
[37:37] | What are you talking about? No, it’s not. | 你说什么呢 不是的 |
[37:39] | Look. | 你看 |
[37:47] | Look what you did to him. | 看看你对他做了什么 |
[37:49] | You almost killed him. | 你差点把他打死 |
[37:57] | I’ll always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[38:03] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[38:04] | I can’t lose you. I’m not gonna lose you. | 我不能失去你 我不要失去你 |
[38:06] | Then come home. | 那就快回家 |
[38:11] | I have to finish this. | 我必须坚持到底 |
[38:12] | If I don’t, my people will die. | 否则我的艇员就会丧命 |
[38:14] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我绝不会让这种事情发生 |
[38:15] | What about us, Sam? | 那我们怎么办 山姆 |
[38:19] | When you do that… | 这一针下去 |
[38:22] | I’ll be gone, | 我就会消失 |
[38:25] | and you may never see me again. | 或许你再也不会见到我 |
[38:27] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[38:32] | Stay. | 别走 |
[38:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:44] | You’re never coming back, are you? | 你不会回来了 是吧 |
[38:49] | Everything’s gonna be different now. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[38:50] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[38:52] | I always find my way back, don’t I? | 无论我走多远 总会回到你身边 |
[38:58] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[39:29] | I’m gonna be home soon. | 我很快就回来了 |
[39:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:43] | I just, uh, wanted to say good night | 我只是来向你道声晚安 |
[39:46] | and, uh, to apologize again for anything I may have… | 还有 再次为我今天的行为道歉 |
[39:48] | You weren’t yourself, so… | 你当时无法控制自己 |
[39:51] | No, I, um…I suppose not. | 是啊 我想是吧 |
[39:56] | Uh, what are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[39:59] | The cameras were still recording during the attack. | 遇袭期间 监控一直在录像 |
[40:02] | Oh, brilliant. Can I–can I see? | 太好了 能让我看看吗 |
[40:04] | Oh, tomorrow? | 明天吧 |
[40:05] | Um, it’s been a long day, right? | 今天大家都太累了 |
[40:21] | Everything’s gonna be different now. I promise. | 一切都会好起来的 我保证 |
[40:23] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[40:26] | I always find my way back, don’t I? | 无论我走多远 总会回到你身边 |
[40:30] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[40:38] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[40:56] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[40:57] | I always find my way back, don’t I? | 无论我走多远 总会回到你身边 |
[41:00] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |