时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re under attack. We have been drugged. | 我们正遭到攻击 我们被下毒了 |
[00:03] | They told me, put their drug in the water, | 他们告诉我 把药投入水里 |
[00:05] | and you would go to sleep. | 你们就会睡着 |
[00:06] | They promised me my island back. | 他们答应让我夺回我的岛 |
[00:08] | Did you kill those men out there? | 外面那些人是你杀的吗 |
[00:09] | Your friends were already dead when I got here. | 我到这的时候 你的朋友都已经死了 |
[00:11] | I don’t have time to do it the nice way. | 我没时间装绅士 |
[00:13] | We made a very simple arrangement. | 你我的协定很简单 |
[00:15] | Everything’s negotiable. | 一切都可以改变 |
[00:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:18] | Tell me. Tell me! | 说话 说啊 |
[00:20] | He’s a government agent sent to spy on me | 他是政府派来监视我的特工 |
[00:22] | and turn me against Sam. | 并策反我跟山姆敌对 |
[00:23] | I’m gonna fix everything. You’ll see, Christine. | 我会纠正这一切 等着我 克里斯蒂 |
[00:25] | What are you doing, Sam? | 你在干什么 山姆 |
[00:27] | Captain Butler has a firing solution on the “Colorado.” | 巴特勒艇长可以火力解决科罗拉多号 |
[00:32] | I could kill you right now. | 我现在就可以杀了你 |
[00:33] | Do you want a war? | 你想引发战争吗 |
[00:34] | When I was unconscious, | 当我昏迷的时候 |
[00:35] | someone took my firing key. | 有人拿走了我的核弹发射钥匙 |
[00:37] | We now have no nuclear launch capabilities. | 我们现在失去了发射核武器的能力 |
[00:49] | Lieutenant Shepard, how much longer is he gonna take? | 谢帕德上尉 他还要这样干多久 |
[00:51] | We do what we’re told. | 我们是按照命令行事 |
[00:51] | ‘Cause that’s worked out so well for us so far. | 按照命令行事 才使我们落到如今的地步 |
[00:55] | It’s outrageous. | 实在太过分了 |
[00:56] | You almost done, X.O.? | 副艇长 快检查完了吧 |
[00:57] | I think some of these guys are about 30 seconds | 我觉得有些人再过30秒 |
[00:59] | from coming over here and getting an article 90. | 就会以下犯上 抗命不从 |
[01:01] | Well, it’s gonna take as long as it takes, Lieutenant. | 需要多久就该多久 上尉 |
[01:04] | That’s my bag, sir. | 那是我的包 长官 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry. No one’s exempt. | 抱歉 没人能豁免 |
[01:06] | We don’t know who helped those men with the B.Z. attack. | 我们不知道在BZ袭击中是谁在协助他们 |
[01:08] | We know who attacked us. | 我们知道是谁攻击了我们 |
[01:10] | Black ops with help from Serrat. | 是塞拉特的协助下的秘密行动组 |
[01:11] | Then who stole the EpiPens on the sub? | 那是谁偷了潜艇上的肾上腺素注射剂 |
[01:14] | There’s somebody on the inside. You know it, and I know it. | 我们之中有内鬼 你我都清楚 |
[01:15] | Why don’t you just let me help you? | 为什么不让我帮你呢 |
[01:16] | Do I have to spell it out for you, lieutenant? | 非得要我把话说明白吗 上尉 |
[01:18] | So I’m a suspect? | 所以说我也是嫌疑人吗 |
[01:19] | You think that I betrayed the crew? | 你认为我背叛了大家吗 |
[01:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:22] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[01:23] | You’re pulling rank on me? | 你在对我耍官威吗 |
[01:24] | I don’t pull rank, lieutenant. I have rank. | 我不用耍官威 上尉 我有这权力 |
[01:37] | No sign of the key. | 没找到钥匙 |
[01:39] | But if we keep treating them like this, | 但如果我们一直这样对待他们 |
[01:40] | we’re gonna lose ’em. | 我们就会失去威信 |
[01:41] | The only people on board when the key was stolen were crew members, | 钥匙被盗时 在艇上的只有艇员 |
[01:43] | X.O. | 副艇长 |
[01:44] | One of them is the enemy, | 他们中有一个是敌人 |
[01:46] | and until we find out who, | 在我们把他揪出来之前 |
[01:48] | the only people who can know about the key are you and me. | 只有你我能知道钥匙被盗这件事 |
[01:51] | But it’s been 48 hours, sir. | 但已经过了48小时了 长官 |
[01:52] | If the goal was to render us defenseless, | 如果对方的目的是让我们失去防御力 |
[01:53] | then how come we’re not already dead? | 那为什么我们还没死 |
[01:55] | Our judas hasn’t reported their success yet. | 叛徒只是得手之后尚未汇报 |
[01:57] | But once they do… | 但一旦他们这么做了 |
[01:59] | At least let me tell Grace. | 至少让我告诉格蕾丝 |
[02:00] | Grace’s father was hauled out of here in military custody, Sam. | 格蕾丝的父亲正被军事羁押 山姆 |
[02:03] | Is it impossible to imagine her doing something rash? | 难道她没有可能一时冲动吗 |
[02:06] | I back lieutenant Shepard 100%, sir. | 我完全信任谢帕德上尉 长官 |
[02:09] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
[02:11] | Until this thing is over, we will be ruled by fact | 在这件事结束之前 我们只以事实说话 |
[02:14] | and not emotion, | 而非情感 |
[02:15] | and the fact is, we have been betrayed. | 事实是 我们被背叛了 |
[02:19] | We keep searching the crew. | 我们继续搜查全体艇员 |
[02:20] | We keep this up, we’re not gonna have a crew. | 我们若再这么下去 军心就会散掉 |
[02:24] | Quiet! They tossed my bunk, too. | 安静 我的铺位也被他们搜了 |
[02:26] | You don’t see me bitchin’ about somebody spittin’ in my grits. | 我可没抱怨个不停 |
[02:28] | X.O. wants these coffin lockers open. | 副艇长要你们打开柜锁 |
[02:30] | Open ’em up. | 打开它们 |
[02:31] | Now file out. | 列队出来 |
[02:37] | Kowalski. | 科瓦尔斯基 |
[02:40] | What do you got there? | 手里拿的是什么 |
[02:41] | It’s a night guard, C.O.B., | 是牙套 水手长 |
[02:44] | for my overbite. | 防止我磨牙 |
[02:47] | Hey, Kurt Cobain. | 瘾不小啊 |
[02:50] | Where’d you get this? | 你哪来的这东西 |
[02:53] | I… | 我 |
[02:54] | You been using? You’ve been using! | 你在吸毒 你竟然在吸毒 |
[03:00] | You want this junk? | 你想要这垃圾吗 |
[03:01] | You want this? Huh?! | 你想要这玩意吗 |
[03:05] | – No! – Where’d you get it? | -不 -你哪弄来的 |
[03:15] | The only two people who know you’re still alive | 唯一知道你还活着的 |
[03:16] | are the two you’re looking at. | 就是站在你面前的两个人 |
[03:17] | And that’s lucky for you. | 你应该庆幸 |
[03:18] | I know a couple of navy SEALs that would love to come say hi. | 我知道有好几个海豹突击队员想向你”问好” |
[03:21] | Who’s the traitor on my boat? | 我艇上的叛徒是谁 |
[03:24] | Here I thought you were gonna start with my name. | 我以为你们会先问我的名字 |
[03:27] | It’s Booth. | 我叫布斯 |
[03:28] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[03:30] | Okay,Booth. | 好的 布斯 |
[03:31] | We know you had assistance during the attack. | 我们知道在袭击中有人协助你 |
[03:33] | We want to know who you’re working with. | 我们想知道你的同伙是谁 |
[03:35] | Come on, captain. | 得了吧 艇长 |
[03:37] | You must have heard the rumors. | 你一定听到过流言 |
[03:40] | The word among sub captains for a while | 艇长中间一直有传言说 |
[03:41] | has been that the CIA has a sleeper agent on every nuclear sub… | 中情局在每艘核潜艇上都安插了休眠者 |
[03:45] | just in case some crazy captain gets the wrong idea. | 以防哪个艇长发疯生出糊涂念头 |
[03:48] | And whoever it is in your crew, | 不管是你艇员中的哪位 |
[03:50] | judging from the urgency of the question, | 从你们问题的急迫程度判断 |
[03:52] | I guess they pulled it off. | 我猜他们得手了 |
[03:53] | Pulled off what, exactly? | 得手了什么 |
[03:55] | Their mission. | 他们的任务 |
[03:56] | The firing key from around your neck. | 就是你脖子上的发射钥匙 |
[04:02] | I see I’m right. | 看来我说中了 |
[04:03] | So that’s who you’re with… CIA? | 那么你是中情局的人 |
[04:07] | Hell of a feeling, isn’t it? | 心里不好过吧 |
[04:10] | Enjoy your lunch, | 享受午餐吧 |
[04:12] | because I will keep you here | 因为我会让你烂在这里 |
[04:13] | where you can hear your breath and your heartbeat and nothing else | 你除了自己的心跳呼吸什么都听不到 |
[04:17] | until you give me a name. | 直到你供出那个人 |
[04:19] | Compartmentalization, captain. | 信息隔离 艇长 |
[04:21] | Why would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[04:23] | You can torture me again, | 你可以再来拷问我 |
[04:25] | but I don’t know a name, | 可是我不知道他的名字 |
[04:27] | a face, | 不认得面孔 |
[04:29] | or even a voice. | 连声音都没听过 |
[04:33] | Well, maybe he’s lying. | 或许他在撒谎 |
[04:34] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[04:35] | But there is one other person who may know. | 但是还有一个人可能知道 |
[05:03] | You should post more guards. | 你该多派些守卫 |
[05:05] | Why? I have nothing to fear. | 为什么 我又不怕什么 |
[05:07] | You aided foreigners in an attack on this island | 你协助外来者使用军用药品 |
[05:09] | using a military drug. | 攻击了这座岛 |
[05:11] | C.O.B. | 水手长 |
[05:12] | Tear it apart. Load everything up in boxes. | 开始搬 东西全都装箱 |
[05:14] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[05:16] | Something I value greatly was taken from me during the attack. | 袭击中有人偷了我一件很重要的东西 |
[05:18] | If you can tell me where to find it | 如果你能告诉我它的下落 |
[05:20] | or who took it, we’re good. | 或者是谁偷的 这事一笔勾销 |
[05:22] | If not, I do have 28 cruise missiles on my boat. | 否则 我艇上有28枚巡航导弹 |
[05:25] | Cruise missile? | 巡航导弹 |
[05:25] | I’ve been threatened with many things, | 我受过的威胁不少 |
[05:28] | but never a cruise missile. | 巡航导弹倒是头一回 |
[05:31] | Put ’em on the truck. | 装上卡车 |
[05:33] | We’ll open ’em later. | 回头再开箱 |
[05:35] | Search him. | 搜他的身 |
[05:41] | Last time I was here, he was the one in control. | 上次我在这里 任由他摆布 |
[05:45] | I like it this way better. | 我更喜欢这样 |
[05:52] | What are you looking at? | 在看什么 |
[05:53] | The back of your neck. | 你的后颈 |
[05:55] | I like your hair up. | 我喜欢你把头发扎起来 |
[05:57] | I make better tips with it down. | 披着头发拿的小费多 |
[05:59] | Guys in bars like to think the girls pouring their drinks | 泡酒吧的男人喜欢认为给他倒酒的女人 |
[06:02] | are free spirits. | 入杯中烈酒般热情奔放 |
[06:04] | That way, if they say something interesting enough, | 那样的话 如果他们的甜言蜜语够动听 |
[06:07] | they’ll hop into bed with them. | 酒吧女就会跟他们上床 |
[06:09] | Can you imagine such stupidity? | 多么愚蠢 你能想象吗 |
[06:17] | I can help you bury your friends. | 我可以帮你埋葬你的朋友 |
[06:18] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[06:22] | Gotta be just me and Hopper. | 只能我和霍普去 |
[06:29] | Go bury your friends. Come back. | 去埋了你的朋友 然后回来 |
[06:31] | I’ll–I’ll close down the bar. | 我关掉酒吧 |
[06:33] | We’ll drink ourselves stupid and fire guns in the air, | 我们喝个大醉 朝天开枪 |
[06:36] | whatever you like. | 你想怎样就怎样 |
[06:38] | You’re good for me. | 你真了解我 |
[06:39] | That’s a problem? | 那不好吗 |
[06:42] | Just not used to it. | 只是还不习惯 |
[07:19] | Who are you? What are you doing here? | 你到底是谁 你来这里想干什么 |
[07:21] | Tell me. | 说话 |
[07:24] | Tell me! | 说啊 |
[07:26] | What is all this? | 这是干什么 |
[07:33] | We had to store Serrat’s stuff somewhere. | 我们得把塞拉特的东西存起来 |
[07:35] | Everything has to be searched, | 所有地方都要搜 |
[07:37] | including your office. | 包括你的办公室 |
[07:38] | You’re looking through my things? | 你在搜我的东西 |
[07:40] | You want to tell me what you were doing at Serrat’s? | 不想解释一下你去塞拉特家做什么 |
[07:42] | I went to listen to music. Is that allowed? | 我去听音乐 那也不可以吗 |
[07:48] | Did you search my computer as well? | 你连我的电脑也搜了 |
[07:50] | Okay, if you want to search me, go ahead. | 好吧 如果你要搜我的东西 请便 |
[07:51] | I can’t stop you. | 我阻止不了你 |
[07:53] | But you know I was not involved. | 但你知道我并没有参与 |
[07:54] | I don’t know what you are. | 我看不透你 |
[07:56] | Not for sure. | 不敢确定 |
[07:58] | Well, maybe that makes two of us. | 那么我们的感觉一致了 |
[08:21] | I know you’re selling to my guys. | 我知道你卖毒品给我的人 |
[08:23] | No more. | 以后不许 |
[08:26] | Listen, old man, | 听着 老家伙 |
[08:28] | you need something, you just ask. | 想要货 就直说 |
[08:31] | Don’t deal to navy. | 不许向海军贩毒 |
[08:42] | The nuclear attack on Pakistan… was the terrorist threat | 政府一再强调 对巴基斯坦实施核打击 |
[08:45] | the government used to justify it– | 是为了应付恐怖威胁 |
[08:46] | Was it real or was it just an excuse? | 确有其事还是只是借口 |
[08:49] | A false flag to validate the first shot of a man | 野心家编出来的幌子 |
[08:52] | who wants to be an emperor, not a president. | 因为他做了总统 还想当皇帝 |
[08:54] | And your boat and the citizens of that nation paid the price. | 却要你的潜艇和巴基斯坦平民来买单 |
[08:58] | Yeah, enjoy it, man. You’re the good guys. | 心满意足吧 你们是好人 |
[09:00] | But here’s the twist– | 但纠结之处在于 |
[09:02] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[09:03] | You killed two navy SEALs. You’re the good guys? | 你们杀了两个海豹突击队员 还敢自称好人 |
[09:06] | We tried to avoid that. | 我们尽力避免伤亡 |
[09:08] | My team was just supposed to grab Hopper | 我的小队负责抓住霍普 |
[09:10] | while the sleeper took your captain’s key. | 休眠者负责偷你们艇长的钥匙 |
[09:11] | Why steal the firing key? | 为什么要偷发射钥匙 |
[09:13] | Why not reach out? Why not form an alliance? | 为什么不联系外界 形成联盟 |
[09:15] | You may think he’s some kind of chess master, | 你可以认为他是精于谋略 |
[09:16] | but nobody knows if Chaplin is just bluffing | 可是没人知道查普林到底是在作势 |
[09:18] | or if he’s actually insane. | 还是真的疯了 |
[09:19] | Either way, it’s too dangerous | 无论哪种情况 |
[09:20] | to let him stay parked out here with 17 nukes. | 让他带着17枚核弹逍遥在外都过于危险 |
[09:26] | Have you seen his N.S.M.R.L. psych profile? | 你有没有看过他的海军医疗调查心理档案 |
[09:30] | Do you know he has rage issues | 知不知道他有愤怒问题 |
[09:32] | and borderline narcissistic personality traits? | 和边缘型自恋型人格特质 |
[09:35] | You know who else he shares those traits with? | 你知道还有谁有这种性格特点吗 |
[09:37] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[09:38] | Gadhafi, Stalin, | 卡扎菲 斯大林 |
[09:39] | Jim Jones. | 吉姆·琼斯[邪教首领] |
[09:40] | Churchill, Macarther, Patton. | 以及丘吉尔 麦克阿瑟和巴顿将军 |
[09:43] | Look, Booth, can you help get us home or not? | 布斯 你到底能不能帮我们回家 |
[09:46] | We don’t want you to come home, Sam. | 山姆 我们不想让你们回家 |
[09:49] | The “Colorado” needs to be the symbol of resistance. | 科罗拉多号必须是反抗的象征 |
[09:52] | We need you to stay here, keep doing what you’re doing. | 我们需要你们留下 继续你们正在做的事 |
[09:54] | But not with Chaplin in charge. | 不过不能由查普林领导 |
[09:56] | We want you. | 我们要你来领导 |
[09:57] | You we can work with. | 你可以跟我们合作 |
[09:59] | You got a funny way of working with people, Booth. | 你跟人合作的方式真有意思 布斯 |
[10:01] | The president’s not gonna last, not with you here. | 你们在这里对抗 总统的位子就坐不长了 |
[10:04] | Everything’s turning against him. | 情形对他不利 |
[10:05] | I’m talking six months, maybe a year… | 只要六个月 可能一年 |
[10:07] | – No, no, no. – Then you can– | -不不不 -然后你就能 |
[10:08] | I’m not waiting that long. | 我不要等那么久 |
[10:10] | What if Christine was here? What if we brought her to you? | 如果克里斯蒂也在呢 如果我们把她带来 |
[10:15] | I can make that happen, Sam. | 我可以做到那个的 山姆 |
[10:31] | You know, you’re not my boss anymore. | 你不再是我的老板了 |
[10:33] | I work for your brother now. | 我现在是你哥哥手下的人 |
[10:35] | You still know what this is? | 那你总该认识钱吧 |
[10:41] | We developed it for N.S.A. | 我们这款产品是为国家安全局 |
[10:42] | domestic surveillance. | 监视国内情况设计的 |
[10:44] | Plug it into the U.S.B. Port of the car. | 插入车内的USB接口 |
[10:46] | Give it 20 seconds for the program to migrate. | 20秒的时间 程序就会启动联结 |
[10:49] | After that, every time the driver | 之后 只要司机 |
[10:51] | makes a call through the hands-free, | 用车内免提打电话 |
[10:53] | You get the call on this. | 电话就会被转接到这里 |
[10:57] | Now as for getting into the car, | 要进车里面的时候 |
[10:59] | use that. | 用这个 |
[11:00] | Infrared scrambler– unlocks 99% of automobiles | 红外干扰器 2008年以后制造的汽车 |
[11:03] | manufactured after 2008. | 99%都能用这个解锁 |
[11:05] | I thought you would be the one getting into the car. | 难道不是你进车里面吗 |
[11:09] | I’m just bringing you your own tech, | 我只是给你送来技术工具 |
[11:11] | Not committing a felony. | 不是要跟你一起犯罪 |
[11:13] | For that, I’d need a lot more money, | 要让我去做 我开价可是高得很 |
[11:15] | and I’d have to clear it with your brother. | 而且我还得获得你哥哥的同意 |
[11:17] | Go. | 滚吧 |
[11:18] | Pleasure. | 求之不得 |
[11:26] | Personnel files? | 人事档案情况 |
[11:29] | There were 35 crew members on board | 核弹发射钥匙被偷的时候 |
[11:31] | when the launch key was stolen. | 潜艇上有35名船员 |
[11:32] | You think you can figure out who took it by reading these? | 你觉得看这些能搞清楚是谁偷的吗 |
[11:34] | I think the sum of a person’s life | 我觉得一个人的生活经历 |
[11:36] | can be deduced from its parts. | 可以通过一些片段推测出来 |
[11:39] | The traitor must be communicating with Langley. | 那个内鬼一定跟中情局保持着联系 |
[11:43] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[11:44] | Honestly, sir, I don’t know. | 说实话 长官 我不知道 |
[11:45] | Finding the key is not a priority, X.O. | 找回钥匙不是关键任务之一 副艇长 |
[11:47] | It’s the priority. | 而是最关键任务 |
[11:48] | And remember, your key is a target, too. | 而且记住了 你的钥匙也是他们的目标 |
[11:52] | I’m instituting a curfew on the crew. | 我要对艇员们实行宵禁 |
[11:54] | I understand what it means | 我知道失去钥匙 |
[11:55] | to be without our launch key, sir, I do, | 意味着什么 长官 真的 |
[11:56] | and I am searching without rest. | 我也在马不停蹄地寻找着 |
[11:57] | But we need to start thinking about the morale of the crew here. | 但我们应该考虑一下艇员们的士气 |
[12:00] | There’s a time and place | 在恰当的时间和地点 |
[12:01] | for taking the morale of the crew into consideration. | 我们的确会考虑艇员们的士气 |
[12:03] | But right now, right here, there is a traitor on my boat | 但现在 目前 我的潜艇上有个内鬼 |
[12:05] | who has put us in a position of mortal weakness. | 让我们命悬一线 |
[12:08] | We are searching for a key on an island. | 我们在一座岛屿上找一把钥匙 |
[12:10] | “Needle in a haystack” doesn’t even come close. | “海底捞针”也比不上这个 |
[12:14] | But I will continue searching until you tell me to stop. | 但我会一直找下去 直到你叫停 |
[12:20] | But with respect, sir, you need to start looking at the crew, | 恕我冒犯 长官 但你得看看艇员们了 |
[12:23] | not just their files. | 而不是光看档案 |
[12:33] | You know… | 其实… |
[12:35] | we’re not the only ones putting people in the ground. | 埋葬人的不只是我们 |
[12:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:42] | That black-ops team that came after us. | 那队追杀我们的秘密行动组 |
[12:45] | Navy buried them this morning. | 海军今天早上把他们埋了 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:48] | Four graves. | 4张棺材 |
[12:53] | How many were on that team? | 那支队伍有多少人 |
[12:57] | Where’s the fifth black op? | 那第5个秘密行动组的组员呢 |
[13:00] | There were four. | 只有4个 |
[13:00] | No, you buried four, but there were five. | 你们埋了4个 但是总共有5个人 |
[13:03] | One’s still alive. | 说明还有一个活着 |
[13:04] | If that were true, I’d know. | 如果是这样 我会知道的 |
[13:06] | Captain or the X.O. would have told me. | 艇长或副艇长会告诉我的 |
[13:10] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:13] | Let’s go, King. | 我们走吧 金 |
[13:20] | Sir, did any of the black ops | 长官 有没有秘密行动组的人 |
[13:22] | survive the B.Z. Attack? | 在BZ袭击中幸存 |
[13:24] | No. | 没有 |
[13:25] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[13:27] | Just thought it was relevant since you’re searching for B.Z., sir. | 鉴于你在找BZ 我忽然想到了而已 长官 |
[13:31] | You advanced rapidly. | 你进步很快 |
[13:33] | How was it, specifically, you ended up on my boat? | 你具体是怎么到我的艇上来就职的 |
[13:37] | I always assumed it was because you asked for me. | 我一直觉得是因为你要求我来 |
[13:46] | Maybe my father pulled some strings. | 或许我父亲动用了什么关系 |
[13:47] | I really don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[13:50] | I like to think I’m best qualified, | 我希望是因为我有能力 |
[13:52] | that I proved myself. | 我证明了自己 |
[13:55] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[14:11] | Sorry, lieutenant. | 对不起 上尉 |
[14:11] | I– what’s in the backpack? | 你背包里装的什么 |
[14:14] | Nothing, ma’am. | 没什么 长官 |
[14:25] | You know the captain’s implemented a curfew? | 你知道艇长执行了宵禁吧 |
[14:27] | Yes, ma’am, but we’ll be back by then. | 知道 长官 在那之前我们会回来的 |
[14:29] | It was just gonna be me and a couple of girls, | 就是我和几个女孩们 |
[14:30] | blow off a little steam before lights out. | 在熄灯号响起之前最后狂欢一下 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry, ma’am. I should know better. | 对不起 长官 我不应该这样的 |
[14:36] | Go. You didn’t see me. | 去吧 就当你没见过我 |
[14:39] | Uh… lieutenant? | 上尉 |
[14:42] | What is it, Cortez? | 怎么了 科泰兹 |
[14:44] | You doing anything right now? | 你现在忙着吗 |
[15:07] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[15:10] | You tell your… | 你告诉你的… |
[15:11] | friends… | 朋友们 |
[15:13] | Your boss… | 你的老大 |
[15:15] | And your kids… | 以及你的孩子们 |
[15:16] | Don’t deal to the navy. | 不许对海军贩毒 |
[15:18] | Next time, these go in your head. | 再有下次 子弹就打进你的脑袋里 |
[15:29] | You can stop pretending to check your twitter, Ms. Sinclair. | 你可以不用假装查看推特消息了 辛克莱小姐 |
[15:32] | The admiral isn’t coming. | 海军上将不会来了 |
[15:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:34] | Forrest. | 福雷斯特 |
[15:37] | I’m a friend of his. | 我是他的朋友 |
[15:39] | And a friend of yours now. | 现在也是你的朋友 |
[15:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在胡说些什么 |
[15:42] | Admiral Shepard is in jail, | 谢帕德上将已经入狱了 |
[15:43] | and not the kind where they have visiting hours. | 而且是严格禁止探视的那种密牢 |
[15:46] | Do you know Amanda Straugh? | 你知道阿曼达·斯昭吗 |
[15:49] | White house senior advisor, loved scotch, | 白宫高级顾问 生前喜欢威士忌 |
[15:52] | died last week in a plane crash over the Pacific. | 上周飞越太平洋时死于空难当中 |
[15:55] | Not exactly. | 并非如此 |
[15:56] | Straugh was shot and killed during negotiations on Sainte Marina. | 斯昭在圣玛丽娜岛谈判时遭枪击身亡 |
[16:00] | The president has a problem. | 总统有问题 |
[16:02] | He says this woman’s body is at the bottom of the ocean. | 他说这个女人的尸体葬身海底 |
[16:04] | If this photo were to show up on the news, | 如果这张照片通过媒体公之于众 |
[16:07] | millions would know he’s lying about it. | 民众们就会知道他撒了谎 |
[16:09] | They might start wondering what else he’s lying about. | 他们可能会开始疑心他还撒了别的什么谎 |
[16:18] | Wait, wait, wait. I thought we were talking about | 等等 等等 我以为我们在说的是 |
[16:19] | the best lies we ever pulled off. | 我们撒过的最成功的谎 |
[16:21] | I don’t have any of those. | 我可没有这样的黑历史 |
[16:22] | You are looking at a straight-A, | 我可是一直全A优等生 |
[16:24] | never cheated, never got in trouble. | 从没作过弊 从没惹过麻烦 |
[16:26] | Sad, but true. | 真可悲 不过是事实 |
[16:28] | Okay, all that was a lie. | 好吧 刚刚那是谎言 |
[16:30] | What about you, Lieutenant Shepard? | 你呢 谢帕德上尉 |
[16:31] | Yeah, they don’t make ’em more straight-A than you. | 她们得到的A再多也没你多吧 |
[16:35] | Well, I’m relaxing. | 我挺随意的 |
[16:36] | Yeah? Then start looking relaxed, Lieutenant. | 是吗 你的表情可不像啊 上尉 |
[16:51] | They’re just mineral samples. | 那些只不过是矿物样本 |
[16:57] | You and Serrat have the same vials. | 你和塞拉特拥有一样的小瓶 |
[16:59] | You were at his place sharing I don’t know what. | 我不知道你去他那里分享什么秘密 |
[17:02] | I don’t have to answer you. | 我没必要向你报告 |
[17:03] | Yes, you do. | 不 你必须告诉我 |
[17:04] | Or what, you’ll hurt me like you hurt that man? | 不然呢 你要像打那个男人一样打我吗 |
[17:07] | – That wasn’t me. – Oh, come on. | -当时我意识不清醒 -得了吧 |
[17:12] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你干嘛呢 |
[17:14] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[17:14] | No, turn it off. | 不 快关掉 |
[17:15] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:16] | Does it look like I’m enjoying this? | 你看我像是很享受的样子吗 |
[17:18] | Okay, turn it off. | 好了 快关掉 |
[17:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[17:20] | – Does it look like I want this? – Sam. | -你看我像是很喜欢这样吗 -山姆 |
[17:22] | Everything’s gonna be different now, I promise. | 一切都会好起来的 我保证 |
[17:24] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[17:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:26] | I always find my way back, don’t I? | 无论我走多远 总会回到你身边 |
[17:43] | Well, before I went into the academy, | 在我入军校之前 |
[17:44] | I-I took the S.A.T.s for someone else. | 我曾经替别人参加过高考 |
[17:47] | You know, the girl– the girl was really smart, | 那女孩 她真的很聪明 |
[17:49] | but she just couldn’t take tests. | 但是她一进考场就犯晕 |
[17:50] | You know, she had this anxiety disorder, | 她患有焦虑症 |
[17:52] | and her family had no money, | 她们家很穷 |
[17:54] | So if, uh, she didn’t get a scholarship, | 所以 如果她拿不到奖学金 |
[17:56] | she couldn’t go to college. | 她就上不了大学 |
[17:57] | So I copied her I.D. and took the test. | 所以我就冒充了她的身份 替她考了 |
[18:00] | I think the statute of limitations has passed. | 我觉得现在已经过了诉讼时效了 |
[18:03] | To the statute of limitations. | 敬诉讼时效 |
[18:18] | Can I ask you something, Cortez? | 我能问你一些事吗 科泰兹 |
[18:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 当然 长官 |
[18:21] | What happened with Serrat? | 之前在塞拉特那里是怎么回事 |
[18:22] | You were locked in that room with Red and Josh for days. | 你跟瑞德和约什在那里被关押了几天 |
[18:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:27] | I know what everyone thinks I did. | 我知道大家都认为我做了什么 |
[18:30] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[18:31] | I promised him I’d be his eyes and ears | 我答应过他 做他的耳目 |
[18:33] | if he’d let us live. | 前提是他让我们活下来 |
[18:35] | Tell him what was going on with the sub. | 向他报告潜艇上的情况 |
[18:37] | A few hours later, he killed Red. | 几小时后 他杀了瑞德 |
[18:40] | Deal was off. | 约定也就失效了 |
[18:41] | Would you have? | 你会那样做吗 |
[18:42] | Been a traitor? | 当个叛徒吗 |
[18:48] | I had a dog… | 我曾养过一只狗 |
[18:49] | when I was a little kid, | 当时我还是个小孩 |
[18:51] | And one day, it turned on me, bit me. | 有一天 它反了 咬了我 |
[18:55] | My dad… shot it. | 我爸爸 射杀了它 |
[18:59] | Said once a dog turns on you, you never trust it again. | 他说 如果小狗反了 你永远不能再信任它 |
[19:03] | Only thing to do is put it down. | 唯一的办法就是弄死它 |
[19:05] | Same with a traitor. | 对待叛徒也一样 |
[19:10] | Christine, what would you like the American people | 克里斯蒂 你想让美国人民 |
[19:13] | to know about your husband? | 知道你丈夫的什么情况 |
[19:15] | The administration keeps calling my husband a terrorist. | 政府一直称我丈夫为恐怖分子 |
[19:19] | But then why were they trying to negotiate with him? | 那他们为何还想与他和谈 |
[19:22] | And why are they keeping those negotiations such a secret | 又为何对和谈内容高度保密 |
[19:24] | that they had to lie about Amanda Straugh’s death? | 甚至不惜捏造阿曼达·斯昭的死亡一事 |
[19:27] | You’re making some very serious allegations. | 你这是相当严重的指控 |
[19:35] | Does this look like a plane crash? | 这看上去像是空难造成的吗 |
[19:38] | Amanda Straugh was shot by one of the government’s own people, | 阿曼达·斯昭被政府自己人枪击 |
[19:41] | and the white house is trying to cover it up, | 而白宫试图掩盖这一真相 |
[19:43] | Just like they are trying to cover up the truth | 正如同他们试图掩盖关于 |
[19:44] | about my husband and the U.S.S. “Colorado.” | 我丈夫和美军舰科罗拉多号的真相一样 |
[19:54] | Thank you, mama. | 多谢 女人 |
[20:04] | Who did this to you? | 谁把你打成这样的 |
[20:05] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:19] | All right. Listen up. Fall in. | 好了 全体注意 集合 |
[20:23] | Everybody, fall in. | 所有人 集合 |
[20:25] | Tighten it up. Let’s go. Lock it down. | 都站好了 快点 立正 |
[20:28] | Stop your bellyaching and fall in here. | 别发牢骚了 赶紧来集合 |
[20:41] | So the Junior l.T. sees this little boy sitting on the sidewalk… | 中尉看见一个小男孩坐在路边 |
[20:45] | playing with a pile of manure. | 玩着一堆粪便 |
[20:47] | The L.T. asks the little boy, | 中尉就问小男孩 |
[20:50] | “What are you doing playing with that manure?” | “你玩这堆粪便干什么呢” |
[20:52] | Little boy says, “I’m building an N.C.O.” | 小男孩说 “我在做军士” |
[20:56] | L.T. runs back to company H.Q., | 上尉跑回总部 |
[20:58] | gets his section chief, who asks the little boy, | 找来长官 长官也问小男孩 |
[21:00] | “Son… why are you playing with a pile of manure?” | “孩子 你为什么玩一堆粪便呢” |
[21:04] | Little boy says, “I’m building an N.C.O.” | 小男孩说 “我在造军士” |
[21:08] | Chief goes and gets the C.O.B., | 长官又去找来水手长 |
[21:10] | who goes back to the little boy. | 水手长也过去问小男孩 |
[21:13] | “Hey, kid, what are you– what–what– | “孩子 你 你…” |
[21:14] | “what are you doing playing with that manure?” | “你玩粪便干什么” |
[21:16] | Little boy says… | 小男孩说 |
[21:18] | “I’m building an N.C.O.” | “我在造军士” |
[21:20] | “Why are you building an N.C.O.?” | “你为什么要造军士” |
[21:23] | Little boy pauses and says, “Because, sir, | 小男孩顿了顿说 “长官 因为 |
[21:27] | “I don’t have enough crap to build an officer.” | “我便便不够用 造不了长官” |
[21:33] | What do you get when you breed | 你们知道培养一个西点军校学生 |
[21:33] | a West Point Cadet and a groundhog? | 和一个陆军能得到什么吗 |
[21:36] | Six more weeks of bad football. | 能多踢六周的烂橄榄球 |
[21:40] | How come the army football team | 为什么陆军的橄榄球队 |
[21:41] | doesn’t have ice on the sidelines? | 场外不提供冰了 |
[21:42] | The guy with the recipe graduated. | 因为知道怎么做的人毕业了 |
[21:46] | That’s right. | 对 就是这样 |
[21:49] | That’s right. Now listen up. | 就是这样 大家听着 |
[21:50] | Listen up! Listen up! Listen up! | 大家听着 听着 |
[21:51] | I know we’ve put you through a hell of a lot lately. | 我知道最近大家经历了很多事 |
[21:54] | And all I can tell you– it’s for a good reason. | 我能跟你们说的就是 那是有原因的 |
[21:57] | But… | 但是 |
[22:00] | I hereby order you… | 现在我命令你们 |
[22:03] | to enjoy the 1991 army/navy football game. | 尽情享受91年陆海两军橄榄球赛 |
[22:07] | Spoiler alert– the crunchies don’t win. | 先剧透一下 陆军输了 |
[22:12] | There you go. There you go. There you go. | 快点来 快点来 |
[22:16] | There you go. There you go. There you go. | 大家一起来 |
[22:19] | You are the best crew | 有你们这样的艇员 |
[22:20] | an X.O. could have the honor of leading. | 副艇长真是三生有幸 |
[22:24] | Thank you, and I appreciate it. | 谢谢大家 我很感激 |
[22:37] | Navy! Navy! | 海军 海军 |
[22:54] | Sir. Brought you a beer, | 长官 给你拿了瓶啤酒 |
[22:58] | if you want it. | 如果你想喝的话 |
[23:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | You should go back and watch the game with the crew. | 你应该回去和其他人一起看比赛 |
[23:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
[23:12] | I just wanted to state, for the record, | 我只是想说明一下 |
[23:15] | that I’m with you, captain, | 我会一直支持你 艇长 |
[23:18] | all the way… | 绝不改变 |
[23:20] | whenever you need me. | 无论何时 |
[23:26] | Cortez, thank you. | 科泰兹 谢谢 |
[23:30] | But you should not seek me out alone. | 但是你不应该单独找我 |
[23:34] | There’s an order and a morality that we both have to follow. | 我们都必须遵守规章程序 |
[23:40] | Well, it seems like everything’s changed, captain. | 可是现在一切都变了 艇长 |
[23:48] | Not everything. | 并不是一切 |
[23:50] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[24:20] | What do you got there, Sam? | 你拿着什么 山姆 |
[24:22] | Oh, boy. | 是你们 |
[24:28] | Are you kidding me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[24:30] | Sure. I mean, the guy you got in there | 当然是 你们抓住的那个人 |
[24:31] | killed two of my pals. | 杀了我两个兄弟 |
[24:32] | So why not let him enjoy a cold one? | 所以是应该给瓶冰啤奖励一下 |
[24:34] | I need to know what he knows. | 我需要知道他知道的情况 |
[24:35] | Yeah, that makes three of us. | 那我们三个目标一样 |
[24:40] | Stand down. | 别多管闲事 |
[24:42] | Let us do what we do. | 让我们做我们想做的 |
[24:44] | When we’re done, we got a nice resting place for him out in the jungle. | 搞定之后 我们给他在丛林里好好安葬他 |
[24:46] | Listen to me. I’ve been working him. | 听我说 我一直在做他的工作 |
[24:47] | I’m building trust and I’m close. | 我已经快建立起信任了 |
[24:50] | So right now you gotta back off | 所以现在你要一边待着 |
[24:51] | and let me finish what I started. | 让我善始善终 |
[24:53] | What do you think he knows? | 你觉得他知道什么 |
[24:55] | I think he knows how to get us all home. | 我觉得他知道怎么让大家回家 |
[24:59] | Come on, King. | 行了 金 |
[24:59] | This guy’s an amateur. Let’s go. | 这家伙是个行外人 我们走 |
[25:01] | No, Hop. We fall back. | 不 霍普 我们让步 |
[25:04] | X.O.’s got this one. For now. | 这个人暂时归副艇长 |
[25:21] | How are you sleeping? | 你睡眠怎么样 |
[25:23] | Not good? | 不好吗 |
[25:25] | Wonder how your wife’s sleeping? | 想知道你妻子睡眠如何吗 |
[25:28] | So what, J.S.O.C. gave you the download on Christine, | 美国联合特种作战司令部给你看了克里斯蒂的资料 |
[25:30] | and now you think you know me? | 所以你就以为你了解我了吗 |
[25:31] | No. They gave me the download on you– | 不 他们给我看了你的资料 |
[25:35] | North Korea, the gun to your head, the click. | 朝鲜 指着你的头的枪 扣动扳机声 |
[25:39] | I know you can’t stop blaming yourself | 我知道你一直在自责 |
[25:40] | for those seven men who died | 那七个人的死 |
[25:41] | so you could make it back home. | 才换得你能回家 |
[25:44] | Now Marcus has landed you in prison again. | 可是现在马库斯又把你送进监狱了 |
[25:46] | Yeah, it’s beautiful, | 你的行为是值得肯定 |
[25:47] | but… let’s be real about what it is. | 但是 还是面对现实吧 |
[25:52] | How much are you willing to give that man? | 你愿意为那个人付出多少 |
[25:57] | Your sleeper will be communicating with Langley | 休眠者肯定会用安全的无线电频道 |
[25:59] | by a secure radio channel, | 和兰利总部联系 |
[26:01] | which means there’s a comm site somewhere on this island. | 也就是说岛上有处通讯点 |
[26:03] | Find that site, you’ll have him. | 找到通讯点就能抓住休眠者 |
[26:06] | Now… | 这么说 |
[26:08] | You ready to start helping yourself? | 你准备好自力更生了 |
[26:15] | If we were to do this, | 如果我们要这么做的话 |
[26:18] | how would we do it? | 具体要怎么办 |
[26:20] | Simple snatch and grab. | 很简单地诱捕 |
[26:22] | Marcus will be kept out of sight, but treated well | 让马库斯远离众人的视线 但是好好对待他 |
[26:25] | while you run things here | 你控制这里 |
[26:26] | forcing a change of guard at the White House. | 逼迫白宫那边换人掌权 |
[26:28] | Then the new administration arranges for amnesty… | 然后让新政府安排一次特赦 |
[26:32] | for all of you. | 赦免你们所有人 |
[26:50] | That fifth black op is alive. | 秘密行动组的第五个人还活着 |
[26:52] | Your captain and your X.O. are keeping him locked away. | 艇长和副艇长把他锁起来了 |
[26:59] | Bet you always raised your hand first in class, didn’t you? | 你总是课堂上第一个举手的 是吧 |
[27:15] | No, stop! | 别过来 |
[27:17] | Don’t come near me. | 别走近我 |
[27:20] | Everybody keep away from her! | 大家都离她远一点 |
[27:34] | Snyder, you need to stay calm. | 斯奈德 保持冷静 |
[27:37] | It’s on a timer. | 是定时炸弹 |
[27:39] | How much time is left? | 还剩多少时间 |
[27:40] | I don’t know. Take it off. | 我不知道 快点弄走 |
[27:42] | – Just take it off of me. – I can’t. | -快点从我身上弄走 -不行 |
[27:45] | It’s wired to the buckle. | 线路绕着皮带扣 |
[27:47] | You gotta stop shaking. | 你得尽量不要哆嗦 |
[27:47] | I’m trying. | 我尽力了 |
[27:50] | Try harder. | 再努把力 |
[27:52] | Hey, calm down. It’s okay. | 冷静下来 没事的 |
[27:54] | We got you. | 有我们在 |
[27:58] | How much time is left on it? | 还剩多少时间 |
[28:02] | Plenty. | 很多 |
[28:06] | Just take it out from me. | 快把它从我身上弄下来 |
[28:09] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[28:14] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[28:15] | Hey, nothing. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 放心 |
[28:17] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[28:21] | Grace, I need eyes. | 格蕾丝 我需要照明 |
[28:26] | Here. Okay. | 拿着 好了 |
[28:33] | Now I gotta get that red wire without touching the yellow. | 现在我要拔出红线 但不能碰到黄线 |
[28:38] | Can you keep the lead away? | 能帮我摁住那根线吗 |
[28:40] | The yellow lead. | 黄色的那根 |
[29:16] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[29:29] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是不是疯了 |
[29:30] | I have White House lawyers calling me | 白宫的律师给我打电话 |
[29:31] | about this interview you taped today. | 说你今天接受了录像采访 |
[29:33] | You did the exact opposite of what I told you. | 这完全有违我对你的叮嘱 |
[29:35] | The reporter said that maybe it would help. | 那个记者说这么做也许会有用 |
[29:37] | The reporter’s gonna say whatever gets her the story! | 记者为了拿到消息什么话都会说 |
[29:39] | And where the hell did you get this picture of Amanda Straugh? | 还有你从哪儿搞到的阿曼达·斯昭的照片 |
[29:42] | Somebody put it in my mailbox. | 有人把它放进我信箱里了 |
[29:43] | Somebody put it in your mailbox? What is wrong with you? | 有人放进你信箱里 你有没有搞错 |
[29:45] | Stop yelling at me! You don’t get to yell at me. | 别冲我吼 你没资格冲我吼 |
[29:47] | I am doing the best that I can here. | 我已经尽力做到最好了 |
[29:50] | Do you understand how much pressure I am under? | 你知道我要承受多大的压力吗 |
[29:52] | I am all alone here, | 我一个人面对这一切 |
[29:54] | and my husband is out there somewhere, | 自己的丈夫在外面 |
[29:55] | about to get killed at any second. | 随时都有可能丧命 |
[29:59] | You’re right. It’s my fault. | 你说得对 是我的错 |
[30:01] | I should’ve kept an eye on you. | 我应该看着你的 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:04] | It’s just, um… | 我只是… |
[30:05] | It’s all just starting to get to me… | 那些感觉一下子全涌上来了 |
[30:07] | The empty house, the sleeping alone, | 空荡荡的家 一个人睡 |
[30:09] | except I can’t even sleep | 更何况我根本睡不着 |
[30:10] | – because the damn faucet won’t stop dripping. – Hey, hey, calm down. | -破水龙头老是滴个不停 -冷静下来 |
[30:15] | It’s all gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[30:17] | Why don’t I take a look at the faucet? | 我帮你看看水龙头吧 |
[30:42] | I’m gonna need, uh, long-nose pliers for this. | 我需要一把长头钳 |
[30:45] | I got a tool kit in the trunk. | 汽车后备箱里有工具包 |
[30:48] | What? Wait. | 什么 等一下 |
[30:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[30:51] | Look… | 听着… |
[30:54] | I’m sorry that I disappointed you today. | 很抱歉今天让你失望了 |
[31:03] | You are the only one that’s left that’s fighting for me. | 现在只有你一个人还在帮我 |
[31:07] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没有你我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:19] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[31:20] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:22] | Was it just me? | 是我的原因吗 |
[31:23] | I don’t know. But it can’t be me. | 不知道 我只是做不到 |
[31:29] | Look, I’m having very confusing feelings right now | 我现在心里乱糟糟的 |
[31:32] | and… can you just be patient with that? | 你能…再给我一段时间吗 |
[31:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:52] | You were good. | 你很厉害 |
[31:58] | So were you. | 你也是 |
[32:08] | What? What? | 什么 怎么了 |
[32:16] | Been wondering what that looks like. | 一直想看你长发的样子 |
[33:00] | One time thing. | 只此一次 |
[33:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:08] | Thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[33:22] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[33:24] | Where am I? | 找我吗 |
[33:25] | I don’t think you know what you are looking for. | 看来你还不清楚自己该找谁 |
[33:28] | Bring him. | 把他带上来 |
[33:30] | I presume you are looking for the man | 我猜你是在找 |
[33:31] | who strapped a bomb to one of your people? | 往你的人身上绑炸弹的人吧 |
[33:33] | I just heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:35] | You see? | 看见没 |
[33:37] | I caught him for you. | 我把他抓来了 |
[33:39] | I came for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[33:39] | Uh, me. Yeah, yeah, you could take me, | 我 是啊 你可以把我带走 |
[33:42] | but the people won’t allow it | 但是大家不会同意的 |
[33:43] | Because I’m their friend, and they love me. | 因为我是他们的朋友 他们爱我 |
[33:46] | And they know I have done nothing. | 他们知道我是清白的 |
[33:48] | This is the man responsible for your bomb. | 是这个人绑的炸弹 |
[33:51] | It’s sad. | 可悲啊 |
[33:52] | He thought it would impress me. | 他想让我对他另眼相看 |
[33:54] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[33:55] | It was my idea. | 都是我的注意 |
[33:56] | I did it. Just me. | 是我一个人干的 |
[34:07] | You should be grateful I brought this man to justice. | 你们应该感谢我帮忙抓到了他 |
[34:10] | I will deal with him appropriately. | 我会合理处置他的 |
[34:11] | No. I will. | 不用了 我来 |
[34:15] | This man has admitted | 这个人已经承认 |
[34:17] | to the attempted mass murder of my crew. | 蓄意屠杀我军人员的罪名 |
[34:51] | Try me again, | 再敢挑衅我 |
[34:52] | and I will be your judge, jury, and executioner. | 我会做你的法官 陪审员并亲自了结你 |
[35:31] | Christine. | 克里斯蒂 |
[35:32] | Someone’s calling him. | 有人给他打电话 |
[35:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[35:37] | This is Curry. What do you have? | 我是科利 有什么新消息 |
[35:38] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[35:40] | Somebody put the photo in her mailbox, | 有人把照片放进她信箱里了 |
[35:42] | which means you’ve got a leak in the White House, | 说明是白宫里有人走漏了风声 |
[35:43] | so you can stop blaming me for not keeping her in line. | 你不要再说是我没看住她了 |
[35:46] | And look, I don’t want to do this anymore. | 听着 我不想再干下去了 |
[35:49] | Do you want to see Daniel again? | 你还想不想见丹尼尔了 |
[35:51] | Of course I do. | 当然想 |
[35:53] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[35:54] | All I’m saying is, you’ve got her in an impossible situation. | 我想说的是 你已经把她逼入绝境了 |
[35:57] | What do you expect her to do? | 还能指望她怎么做呢 |
[35:59] | Let me throw her a line. | 让我给她点儿线索 |
[36:00] | Just stick to the plan | 一切按原计划行事 |
[36:02] | and don’t get too attached, Paul. | 别太入戏了 保罗 |
[36:04] | The parameters can always change. | 情况变化无常 |
[36:06] | I’ll check in later. | 再联系 |
[36:14] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[36:18] | Everything that happened was crazy, right? | 发生的这些事真疯狂 对吧 |
[36:22] | They drugged us. The B.Z. Affected us all. | 他们给我们下药 我们都中毒了 |
[36:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:27] | Only an American would apologize for a kiss. | 只有美国人才会为一个吻道歉 |
[36:32] | I’m not working with Serrat. | 我不是和塞拉特共事 |
[36:35] | I am paying a debt my ex-boyfriend had. | 我只是在还我前男友的债 |
[36:38] | Serrat paid him to test the soil here for rare earth minerals. | 塞拉特雇他从这里土壤中检查稀有矿物 |
[36:42] | That’s what the samples were for. | 那些就是土壤样本 |
[36:46] | This island– it is worth a lot of money. | 这座岛很值钱 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:51] | I wanted you to know | 我只是想 |
[36:52] | so you would not think I lied to you. | 让你知道我没有骗你 |
[36:55] | But I need you to promise me you will keep it secret, | 但你得替我保密 |
[36:58] | and not only from Serrat. | 不仅仅对塞拉特 |
[37:00] | From everybody. | 对任何人都保密 |
[37:02] | I can’t promise you anything right now. | 我现在没法向你作任何承诺 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:07] | That can be your choice, | 那是你的决定 |
[37:08] | but… now you know that I will not lie to you. | 但你现在知道我不会欺骗你 |
[37:13] | That’s my choice. | 这是我的决定 |
[37:30] | All right, easy now. Easy now. | 放松 放松 |
[37:33] | God– | 天啊 |
[37:40] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[37:42] | Your men are prisoners on this island. | 你们是这座岛的囚犯 |
[37:44] | Why are you so angry about them | 你为何这么生气 |
[37:45] | paying me for a few hours of escape? | 他们只不过付钱给我让他们离开 |
[37:47] | Why do you feel as though you can control what other people do? | 你凭什么觉得你可以控制别人 |
[37:49] | Why are you so afraid? | 你为什么这么害怕 |
[37:52] | I’ve lived all over the world. | 我在世界很多地方都待过 |
[37:53] | I’ve seen many men like you. | 你这种人我见多了 |
[37:55] | You have a thirst, I think. | 我觉得你想喝一杯吧 |
[37:56] | What is your particular poison? | 你好哪一口 |
[38:00] | Heroin? Cocaine? | 海洛因 可卡因 |
[38:03] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[38:04] | For you, something more exotic. | 给你来点异域特色的 |
[38:06] | Apnoea? | 窒息性的 |
[38:08] | Oxy? | 羟甲唑啉 |
[38:12] | Fentanyl? | 芬太尼 |
[38:14] | The eyes don’t lie. | 眼睛可不会说谎 |
[38:17] | Your pupils just went like this, my friend. | 你瞳孔刚才像这样 朋友 |
[38:19] | I kicked that– | 我戒了 |
[38:21] | I kicked that a long time ago. | 我戒了很久了 |
[38:23] | End of story. | 都结束了 |
[38:23] | Oh, yeah. You know, for someone like you, | 是吗 像你这样的人 |
[38:26] | the story never really ends, does it? | 可没那么轻易的能摆脱这个 对吧 |
[38:28] | This is a powerful painkiller, yes? | 这是强力止痛药 对吧 |
[38:30] | I know pain. | 我知道疼痛的感觉 |
[38:31] | You recall my mother? | 你记得我母亲吗 |
[38:33] | I haven’t had the pleasure. | 我没那闲工夫 |
[38:34] | Ah, but you have. | 不不 你见过 |
[38:35] | She’s with one arm. | 她只有一只胳膊 |
[38:37] | Yes. Yes, yes, surely, surely you noticed her. | 是的 是的 你当然见过过她 |
[38:40] | Aah! Aah! Yes, I think. | 我这么认为 |
[38:43] | You see, when I was a boy, | 知道吗 我还是孩子时 |
[38:44] | some men came to my village. | 有人闯进村子 |
[38:46] | They wanted to take me into the bush with them. | 他们想把我带进丛林里 |
[38:48] | My mother tried to stop them. | 我母亲想去阻止他们 |
[38:50] | Get ’em away from me! | 放开我 |
[38:51] | She was only 12 when I was born, | 她生我时只有十二岁 |
[38:52] | so she was my mother, | 她是我母亲 |
[38:54] | but she was also like my sister. | 但她更像我姐姐 |
[38:57] | The men, they said to me, | 那伙人跟我说 |
[38:58] | they said, “You go take this machete now, eah bo. | 他们说 “小子 你拿着这把大砍刀 |
[39:01] | “You’re going to chop off your mother’s arm or we will kill her.” | “去把你妈的胳膊砍了否则我们就杀了她” |
[39:06] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[39:10] | That was my first day as a soldier. | 我从那天起就成了战士 |
[39:18] | Aah! God! | 上帝啊 |
[39:34] | Now I’m going to take the pain away. | 我来帮你止痛 |
[39:46] | Yes. | 舒服了吧 |
[39:47] | This is for when the pain comes back. | 这个给你留着再疼的时候用 |
[39:53] | You know it’s you, you know it’s you. | 就是你啊 不就是你吗 |
[40:46] | So we’re executioners now? | 我们现在变成行刑者了吗 |
[40:51] | There’s no other option. | 别无选择 |
[40:56] | Have your conversations with Booth borne fruit? | 你和布斯谈过有什么收获吗 |
[40:59] | Well, he claims that whoever the sleeper agent is | 他说无论休眠者是谁 |
[41:01] | has a comm site on the island | 在岛上肯定有通讯点 |
[41:03] | to communicate with their handlers. | 方便与他上级联系 |
[41:05] | He also claims that we’re the resistance | 他还说要想回去 |
[41:09] | to what’s going on back home. | 最大的阻碍是我们 |
[41:11] | Maybe he’s right. | 他也许是对的 |
[41:14] | Okay. We stop looking for the key. | 我们不去找钥匙了 |
[41:17] | No more rousting the crew. | 不再搜查船员 |
[41:19] | We look for the comm site. | 我们去找通讯点 |
[41:21] | We find the traitor, | 找到叛徒 |
[41:23] | we find the key. | 就能找到钥匙 |