时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m not going to annihilate 4.3 million Pakistanis | 你去把有权力下达这个命令的人叫来 |
[00:04] | without hearing from someone whose authority I recognize. | 否则我绝不会屠杀430万巴基斯坦国民 |
[00:07] | Our own people tried to sink us? | 自己人居然想击沉我们 |
[00:09] | We have commandeered the NATO early warning station | 我们接管了圣玛丽娜岛上的 |
[00:11] | on the island of Sainte Marina. | 北约预警雷达站 |
[00:12] | I am declaring a 200-mile | 我宣布 这座岛周围 |
[00:14] | no-man’s-land around this island. | 方圆两百英里的地区为无人地带 |
[00:16] | Test us, and we will all burn. | 若敢挑衅 我们便同归于尽 |
[00:19] | You’ve been warned. | 勿谓言之不预 |
[00:21] | In five days, a ship will be allowed through the blockade | 五天后 会有一艘船获许通过封锁区 |
[00:23] | with your spouses and family members. | 让你们可以和配偶家人团聚一下 |
[00:26] | They’re saying that eveybody’s leaving from D.C. tomorrow. | 他们说大家明天都会从华府出发 |
[00:28] | He wants you. | 他想要的是你 |
[00:30] | So what are you willing to do about it? | 所以你想要如何去应对 |
[00:33] | I kissed you. | 我吻了你 |
[00:34] | I need to see my husband. | 我得见到我丈夫 |
[00:35] | So I can tell him that it’s over. | 这样我才能告诉他一切都结束了 |
[00:38] | someone took my firing key. | 有人拿走了我的核弹发射钥匙 |
[00:40] | We now have no nuclear launch capabilities. | 我们现在失去了发射核武器的能力 |
[00:42] | So I’m a suspect? | 所以说我也是嫌疑人吗 |
[00:43] | We are defenseless without our firing key. | 没了核弹发射钥匙 我们简直任人宰割 |
[00:45] | You guys bug out of Pakistan with a wounded man. | 你们带着一名伤兵从巴基斯坦匆忙撤离 |
[00:47] | And a few hours later, the U.S. is nuking the joint? | 几小时之后美国就发动了核轰炸 |
[00:50] | How do you connect the dots? | 你怎么看待这两件事间的联系 |
[00:51] | Why did we kill that guy? | 我们为什么杀了那家伙 |
[00:52] | Orders changed. | 命令改变了 |
[00:54] | Who? Who changed the orders? | 谁 是谁更改了命令 |
[00:56] | They change all the time. | 他们不停地更改命令 |
[01:06] | We have liberated the package | 我们已获取了包裹 |
[01:07] | and are secure at safe one. | 并安全到达1号安全点 |
[01:09] | Waiting on command, | 等待指令 |
[01:10] | then headed your way to rendezvous Zulu after dark. | 天黑后向集合点祖鲁前进 |
[01:15] | You’re gonna make me a star, Hop. | 你会让我出名的 霍普 |
[01:16] | Recording you in action would only encourage our enemies. | 记录你的行动只会激励敌军而已 |
[01:19] | Says the guy sitting on his ass. | 你干坐着还好意思说我 |
[01:22] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[01:22] | I’m almost done uploading the report. | 报告快上传完毕了 |
[01:24] | File’s huge. | 文件很大 |
[01:25] | Our nuclear nerd must have been pretty thorough. | 我们这个核能专家写的一定很精细 |
[01:27] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:28] | I’ll tell ’em all to hold tight. | 我会让他们留守不动 |
[01:34] | So can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[01:35] | Soon. Nervous? | 快了 紧张吗 |
[01:39] | In Pakistan, helping Americans | 在巴基斯坦 帮助美国士兵 |
[01:41] | can be a little hazardous to one’s health. | 要冒着很大的生命危险的 |
[01:43] | So… How soon? | 还要多久 |
[01:48] | Kamal… | 卡玛 |
[01:54] | We’ll check the perimeter. | 我们去周围巡逻 |
[01:58] | He’s right, you know? | 他是对的 |
[01:59] | It is dangerous, what they’re doing. | 他们所做的 十分危险 |
[02:00] | Well, I’ll be sure to give ’em a medal when we’re done. | 结束以后我会确保他们拿个勋章 |
[02:03] | Yeah, ribbons and medals | 绶带和勋章 |
[02:04] | are merely the trappings of valor. | 只不过是表现英勇的装饰品罢了 |
[02:06] | This… | 这 |
[02:09] | This is the actual moment that it happens. | 这就是一切发生的真正时刻 |
[02:11] | You have your swords, | 你有你的武器 |
[02:12] | but I have my report, the pen. | 但我有我的报告 也就是文 |
[02:15] | And today the pen is mightier. | 今天 文胜于武 |
[02:19] | It declares to the world | 这向世界宣布了 |
[02:20] | no stray nukes in Pakistan, | 巴基斯坦境内没有核武器 |
[02:22] | no need for your government to intervene. | 你的政府无需介入 |
[02:25] | No war. | 没有战争 |
[02:26] | You’re going to have a drink with me, soldier, | 我们要好好喝一杯 大兵 |
[02:28] | a celebration. | 来庆祝一下 |
[02:29] | Today the warrior made the peace. | 今天一位勇士创造了和平 |
[02:35] | Hey, Hop, drinks are on the doc. | 霍普 博士请客喝酒 |
[03:02] | Hey. When does the family boat arrive? | 载家属的船什么时候到 |
[03:05] | Any time now. It feels like Christmas. | 很快就到了 感觉像圣诞节 |
[03:09] | You can feel | 你可以感受到 |
[03:10] | the anticipation and excitement from the families on this deck | 甲板上的家属们马上就可以见到 |
[03:13] | to see their loved ones growing stronger by the minute. | 他们所爱的人的期待与兴奋之情 |
[03:16] | The last of our military escorts peeled off | 最后一艘护航军舰已经离开 |
[03:19] | as we crossed Marcus Chaplin’s famed 200-mile perimeter | 因为我们已经跨过马库斯·查普林在 |
[03:23] | around the island of Sainte Marina, | 圣玛丽娜岛周围设立的200英里无人区 |
[03:25] | where Chaplin and the crew of the U.S.S. “Colorado”… | 在查普林和科罗拉多号潜艇的艇员 |
[03:28] | Staring out there won’t make it show any sooner. | 盯着那边看也不会让速度变得更快 |
[03:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:33] | It’s hard to believe that he’s right there. | 我不敢相信他就在那里 |
[03:39] | Still a threat to the world at large. | 对于全世界还是一个威胁 |
[03:42] | Today, the arrival of… | 今天 到达… |
[03:49] | General Pranav Bhatnagar of the Indian Army | 普拉夫·巴特勒加将军未经警告 |
[03:51] | moved his battalion without warning last night into Kashmir, | 就将印度军队推进克什米尔 |
[03:54] | a territory which has been the main source of strife | 一块位于印度跟巴基斯坦之间 |
[03:56] | between India and Pakistan for over 60 years. | 争斗长达60年的是非之地 |
[03:59] | With Pakistan’s ability to defend itself in question… | 在巴基斯坦自保的能力都是问题的情况下 |
[04:01] | The families have been transferred | 家属们已经脱离 |
[04:01] | from the “Nimitz” to the envoy. | 尼米兹号护航 |
[04:03] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就到了 |
[04:03] | A lot of the crew have been asking | 很多艇员都在问 |
[04:05] | if these will be conjugal visits, Sir. | 会不会有配偶亲热机会 长官 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I’m sure they are. | 是啊 我就知道他们会问 |
[04:09] | They’ll, uh, have a half an hour on the open water | 他们将会乘坐一艘平顶船 |
[04:11] | with a boat that’s mostly a flat-top, | 在开阔海面上行驶半小时 |
[04:13] | so let imagination reign. | 然后自己想象吧 |
[04:15] | Ms. Girard, what’s her status? | 吉拉尔小姐 船到哪里了 |
[04:17] | Inbound, 30 miles out, | 入境了 30英里远 |
[04:18] | sailing smoothly at 15 knots. | 以稳定的15节前进 |
[04:20] | Should be here in– | 应该在… |
[04:22] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[04:23] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[04:24] | It’s an audio signature, | 这是一种声学指纹 |
[04:25] | but it’s coming through the sonar arrays. | 但是是从声纳阵列传过来的 |
[04:28] | Hello? Hello, this message is for Sam Kendal. | 有人吗 这是给山姆·肯德尔的消息 |
[04:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:37] | This is Sam Kendal. | 我是山姆·肯德尔 |
[04:38] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多 |
[04:39] | We’re illegally using a government radio frequency. | 我们在非法使用政府无线电频率 |
[04:41] | My name is Kylie Sinclair. | 我叫凯莉·辛克莱 |
[04:43] | My company built the Perseus System on board your sub, | 我的公司建造了你们潜艇上的珀尔修斯系统 |
[04:46] | and I’ve recently become friends with your wife. | 我最近和你的妻子成为了朋友 |
[04:48] | She told me to remind you of a guy, | 她让我提醒你注意一个人 |
[04:49] | you almost got into a fight with in Pacific beach. | 在太平洋沙滩你差点和他打起来 |
[04:51] | You said his face looked like a toaster. | 你说他的脸看起来像烤面包机 |
[04:52] | Okay. I’m listening. | 好的 我在听 |
[04:53] | You picked up some Navy Seals off the coast of Pakistan, | 在巴基斯坦的海边你接了几名海豹突击队员 |
[04:55] | – correct? – That is correct. | -对吗 -是的 |
[04:57] | We have reason to believe | 我们相信 |
[04:57] | that everything the government has done | 政府现在所做的一切都是在 |
[04:59] | has been to cover up that mission. | 掩盖那次任务 |
[05:01] | So the helmet-cam footage that your Seals still have | 所以得到他们的头盔摄像头上的记录 |
[05:04] | is the best hope any of us have for exposing the truth. | 是我们揭露事实的最大希望 |
[05:07] | You need to get Christine the memory card | 你需要拿到头盔摄像头上的记忆卡 |
[05:10] | from that helmet-cam footage. | 然后把它拿给克里斯蒂 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry. Even if I can get the memory cards. | 对不起 就算我拿得到记忆卡 |
[05:13] | How am I supposed to get them to her? | 我该怎么把它拿给她 |
[05:14] | The government made a last-minute addition | 政府在最后增加了几个名额 |
[05:15] | to the envoy boat. | 登上特使船上 |
[05:16] | Christine is on it. | 克里斯蒂在船上 |
[05:17] | Sorry. What do you mean Christine’s on the boat? | 对不起 你说克里斯蒂在船上是什么意思 |
[05:18] | I know it’s a lot, Sam, | 我知道你一时间难以相信 山姆 |
[05:20] | but please trust me. | 但请相信我 |
[05:21] | You need to find that card | 你需要找到那张记忆卡 |
[05:22] | and you need to get it to Christine. | 并且交到克里斯蒂手上 |
[05:24] | We got disconnected. | 我们被切断了 |
[05:31] | Your wife, she’s on the boat? | 你的妻子在船上吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:33] | She’ll be here in a few hours. | 那她几小时后就会到达了 |
[05:39] | It’s not good, but it’s hot. | 虽然不好喝 但至少是热的 |
[05:49] | They look at me, | 他们看着我 |
[05:50] | and all they see is that crazy lady from TV | 他们眼中我就是那个出现在电视上的疯女人 |
[05:52] | or the wife of the man who’s holding their sons | 或者是耽误他们老公儿子回家的 |
[05:54] | and husbands hostage. | 那个罪魁祸首之妻子 |
[05:55] | I see a courageous woman | 我看到的却是一个勇敢的女人 |
[05:56] | on the verge of starting a new life. | 正准备迎接新生活 |
[05:58] | Christine Kendal. | 克里斯蒂·肯德尔 |
[06:00] | I’m Rena Kapur. | 我是瑞娜·卡普尔 |
[06:00] | I’m a reporter for CZN in London. | 我是伦敦CZN电视台的 |
[06:02] | My client has nothing to say. | 我的委托人没什么可说的 |
[06:03] | I believe your husband and Marcus Chaplin | 我相信你丈夫和马库斯·查普林 |
[06:05] | are telling the truth, and I’m not the only one. | 所说的是真的 而我不是唯一一个 |
[06:08] | I just want them to be heard. | 我只是希望大家能听到他们的声音 |
[06:09] | Come on, Christine, let’s go. | 克里斯蒂 我们走 |
[06:10] | There are people out there who believe in what they stand for. | 外面有民众相信他们的立场 |
[06:13] | Christine! | 克里斯蒂 |
[06:15] | I can handle reporters on my own, Paul. | 保罗 我能自己搞定采访记者的 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I know. I remember. | 是啊 我还记得 |
[06:19] | I was actually looking out for her. | 我其实刚刚是在为她着想 |
[06:21] | Maybe you packed your baseball bat. | 也许你把棒球棍也带来了 |
[06:28] | How are you gonna tell him you’re leaving him? | 你要怎么告诉他你要离开他 |
[06:34] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[06:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:40] | Sam kept secrets from you. | 山姆一直对你有所隐瞒 |
[06:42] | I don’t want that. | 我不想那样 |
[06:43] | And what I’ve been doing here, I, uh… | 我在这里做的一切 我… |
[06:46] | I have a son named Daniel. | 我有个儿子叫丹尼尔 |
[06:48] | I haven’t seen him in a very long time. | 我很久没见过他了 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[06:52] | I just don’t think you understand | 我认为你并不明白 |
[06:53] | what people are capable of to get somebody back they love that much. | 人们为了挽回挚爱之人 能做出什么样的事 |
[06:58] | Yeah, Paul. | 是啊 保罗 |
[07:01] | I do. | 我理解 |
[07:14] | You think it’s a trap? | 你认为这是陷进吗 |
[07:15] | Well, sure. Not only do they have a reason | 肯定的 他们不仅有办法 |
[07:16] | to bring my X.O. out to that boat, | 把我的副艇长骗到那艘船上 |
[07:18] | they have the means to influence his actions. | 他们还能影响他的行为 |
[07:20] | I don’t have to go. | 我不用去 |
[07:21] | Sure you do, but just know | 你必须去 但你要知道 |
[07:23] | that whatever you say to me from that boat | 不管你在那艘船上对我说什么 |
[07:25] | I’ll consider to be under duress. | 我都会当作你是受胁迫才说的 |
[07:26] | Oh, something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[07:28] | – There. Do you see that? – What? | -在那 看到了吗 -什么 |
[07:29] | This is the signature of the envoy boat. | 这是来自特使船的扫描信号 |
[07:31] | And here is another one just beneath the surface. | 但在水下还有一艘 |
[07:33] | So it’s not one vessel but two. | 所来之船不只一艘 是两艘 |
[07:36] | One directly beneath the other. | 另一艘就在这艘的正下方 |
[07:46] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事情了 |
[08:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[08:11] | you are now prisoners of the Pakistani Navy. | 你们现已被巴基斯坦海军俘虏了 |
[08:14] | At least what is left of it. | 或者说是海军的残余部队 |
[08:16] | I ask that you do not make any sudden movements | 我要求你们不要有突然的举措 |
[08:19] | and do exactly as I say. | 而是按我的吩咐去做 |
[08:25] | There’s a message coming through. | 有个信息进来了 |
[08:27] | Captain Marcus Chaplin of the U.S.S. “Colorado,” | 美军舰艇科罗拉多号艇长马库斯·查普林 |
[08:29] | I have taken this boat and with it, | 这艘船已经被我占领 |
[08:31] | the families of your crew. | 你们的家属成为了俘虏 |
[08:32] | I must speak to you in person. | 我需要和你亲自会谈 |
[08:35] | Fall in! | 集合 |
[08:37] | I need a tactical strike team ready | 当他登上我的潜艇之时 |
[08:39] | by the time that man boards my sub. | 战术打击部队必须时刻待命 |
[08:40] | Every sailor with advanced weaps training, | 接受过先进的武器训练的船员 |
[08:42] | step forward right now. | 请出列 |
[08:43] | This is what we do, captain. | 艇长 这是我们的专长 |
[08:48] | We leave in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[08:49] | Where’s Cortez? Where’s the C.O.B.?! | 科泰兹在哪里 水手长在哪 |
[08:50] | C.O.B. hasn’t shown for duty, sir. | 水手长今天缺勤了 长官 |
[08:51] | We can’t wait for him. Fall out! | 没时间再等他了 解散 |
[09:13] | Captain, | 船长 |
[09:15] | where is your passenger manifest? | 乘客名单在哪里 |
[09:17] | I don’t have a manifest. | 我们没有名单 |
[09:19] | This is a mission of mercy. | 这是慈善的任务 |
[09:24] | Manifest. | 名单在哪里 |
[09:25] | I can–I can get it. | 我…我去拿 |
[09:29] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[09:29] | he’ll use the manifest to choose high-value hostages. | 他会通过名单挑出价值高的人质 |
[09:31] | We can’t let them see you. | 不能让他们看见你 |
[09:33] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[09:34] | Go. Hide. | 去躲起来 |
[09:58] | – X.O. – Where the hell you been? | -副艇长 -你去哪了 |
[10:00] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[10:00] | Yeah, well, sorry’s not good enough right now. | 现在说抱歉没用了 懂吗 |
[10:01] | You understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[10:03] | Yes, sir. I’m here. I’m ready. | 是的 长官 我在这 准备就绪 |
[10:11] | Where are the memory cards? | 记忆卡在哪里 |
[10:12] | – Don’t know. – You don’t know? | -不知道 -你不知道 |
[10:13] | I got a call today from somebody very well-connected in the states. | 今天 与政府关系密切的一人跟我通了电话 |
[10:16] | Seems to think the footage from those helmet cams | 看样子 头盔摄像头所记录下来的东西 |
[10:17] | might explain this whole mess we’re in. | 能解释我们经历这些乱七八糟的事 |
[10:19] | You want to tell me I’m wrong? | 你想反驳说我错了吗 |
[10:19] | You don’t think we got something more important to do right now? | 你不觉得我们还有更重要的事情要做吗 |
[10:21] | Oh, I know what we have to do. Believe me. | 我知道我们要做什么 相信我 |
[10:23] | So we’re gonna go and we’re gonna save those hostages. | 我们现在出发营救人质 |
[10:25] | And if and when we come back, | 如果我们回得来的话 |
[10:27] | you’re gonna give me those cards. | 必须把记忆卡给我 |
[10:28] | I want a mission plan in ten minutes. | 十分钟内 必须做出任务计划 |
[10:29] | This is our op, Sam. Not yours. | 这个行动组由我负责 山姆 不是你 |
[10:31] | It’s my sub and it’s my wife. | 潜艇由我负责 要营救的是我老婆 |
[10:33] | You don’t want to take orders from me, | 你要是不服从我的命令 |
[10:35] | you can swim back to the island. | 你就自己游回岛上吧 |
[10:38] | Hop… | 霍普 |
[10:40] | Where are they? | 它们在哪 |
[10:40] | They’re safe. | 它们都很安全 |
[10:41] | I buried ’em with Gil’s body after the B.Z. Attack. | BZ袭击后 我把它们跟吉尔的遗体一起埋了 |
[10:43] | And you didn’t think I needed to know that? | 你认为我不需要知道这事吗 |
[10:45] | You do now. | 你现在知道了 |
[10:51] | He’s clean, sir. Nothing on him. | 检查过了 长官 没带武器 |
[11:00] | Admiral Safir Ahsan. | 海军上将萨费纳·艾桑 |
[11:02] | Captain Marcus Chaplin. | 艇长马库斯·查普林 |
[11:09] | Captain on the conn. | 艇长接管指挥台 |
[11:11] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[11:13] | Length, 560 feet, | 长560英尺 |
[11:14] | 42-foot beam, | 宽42英尺 |
[11:16] | displacing 18,750 metric tons. | 排水量18,750公吨 |
[11:19] | Admiral Ahsan, whatever you may think, | 艾桑上将 不管你怎么想 |
[11:21] | I assure you, this sub, me, my crew, | 我向您保证 这艘潜艇 我和我的艇员 |
[11:24] | and the innocent people you’re holding on this boat | 以及你扣为人质的一船无辜民众 |
[11:25] | had no part in the bombing of your country. | 都没有参与到轰炸你们国家的计划 |
[11:28] | My country? | 我的国家 |
[11:29] | A country, sir, has borders. | 一个国家应该有国界 |
[11:31] | A country has an army. | 国家应该有军队 |
[11:32] | A country does not tremble on its knees | 当美国和它的同盟国 |
[11:34] | while its nuclear arsenal is locked down | 封禁了我们的核武器时 |
[11:36] | by the allies of the United States. | 一个国家不该被吓得瑟瑟发抖 |
[11:37] | We didn’t fire on Pakistan, Admiral. | 上将 我们没有对巴基斯坦开火 |
[11:39] | We refused the order. | 我们拒绝了发射命令 |
[11:40] | Yes, I know. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我来这了 |
[11:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:44] | 即时新闻 圣玛丽娜岛人质危机 | |
[11:45] | No. No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[11:49] | You have two minutes. | 你有两分钟 |
[11:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:00] | Yesterday an Indian general named Pranav Bhatnagar | 昨天 一位印度将军普拉夫·巴特勒加 |
[12:02] | mobilized his armed brigade. | 组织了他的武装部队 |
[12:04] | In a matter of hours, he will cross the border | 在几个小时之内 他会越过边境线 |
[12:07] | out of Kashmir, into my country. | 由克什米尔进入我国 |
[12:09] | Sir. | 长官 |
[12:10] | With our military fractured, our nuclear weapons seized, | 我们兵力残缺 核武器又被接管了 |
[12:13] | Pakistan has now nothing that would pose | 巴基斯坦现在根本没有 |
[12:15] | a sufficient threat to make this butcher turn back. | 足够的军事力量击退那帮屠夫 |
[12:17] | Yes, but we do. | 是的 但我们有 |
[12:19] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你们有 |
[12:21] | You will fire one trident D-5 nuclear missile | 你们要发射一枚三叉戟D-5型核弹 |
[12:24] | at those invaders, | 助我军退敌 |
[12:25] | or my lieutenant on that boat will be forced… | 否则我的上尉将被迫对船上的… |
[12:27] | You cannot begin by killing innocent civilians. | 你们不能一上来就滥杀无辜 |
[12:28] | One minute. | 还剩一分钟 |
[12:30] | And don’t lecture a Pakistani about innocent civilians. | 别跟一个巴基斯坦人说教什么滥杀无辜 |
[12:32] | I need more time. | 我需要更多的时间 |
[12:32] | Sir, my parents are on that boat. | 长官 我的父母在那艘船上 |
[12:34] | Everyone on the conn will keep their thoughts to themselves. | 指挥台上的所有人都管好自己的事 |
[12:38] | What? What is he saying? | 什么 他说什么 |
[12:49] | No. | 不 |
[12:51] | 即时新闻 圣玛丽娜人质危机 | |
[13:06] | You have 30 minutes until the next. | 下一个人质将在30分钟后被击毙 |
[13:10] | Lieutenant Shepard, Cahill, lock down the conn. | 谢帕德上尉 凯希尔 封锁控制台 |
[13:11] | Essential personnel only. | 无关人员不得入内 |
[13:12] | I want you to know that I despise this. | 要知道我也唾弃自己的行为 |
[13:14] | It goes against everything that I am, | 此举实在有辱我的为人 |
[13:16] | as a seaman, as a Muslim, as a father. | 作为一个水手 一个穆斯林和一个父亲 |
[13:20] | You have children? | 你也有孩子 |
[13:22] | Islamabad. | 他在伊斯兰堡 |
[13:23] | My son Malik was at school | 袭击发生时我儿子马利克 |
[13:24] | north of the city when the strike happened. | 正在城北的学校上学 |
[13:26] | I also lost a son. | 我儿子也牺牲了 |
[13:28] | But there’s always hope. Always. | 但总会有希望的 总会有的 |
[13:30] | And when they told you about your son, | 你知道自己儿子死了的那一刻 |
[13:32] | did you hope then? | 内心仍然充满希望吗 |
[13:35] | I need to make some calls. | 我要打几个电话 |
[13:37] | You have 29 minutes. | 你还有29分钟 |
[13:38] | Lieutenant Shepard, you have the conn. | 谢帕德上尉 你来接管指挥台 |
[13:46] | oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[13:49] | The captain’s not just gonna let ’em kill our families, is he? | 艇长不会置我们的亲人于不顾的 对吗 |
[14:08] | Your brother, | 你弟弟 |
[14:10] | the kid hasn’t seen much action, has he? | 那孩子没怎么见识过战场吧 |
[14:14] | No. | 没有 |
[14:15] | No, Kamal should’ve been something different. | 其实卡玛本该有更好的出路的 |
[14:17] | But what are you going to do? | 但你能怎么办 |
[14:18] | We can’t always be choosing our paths. Hmm? | 我们通常没有选择的权利 |
[14:22] | There is a family just like I do. | 有很多跟我一样的家庭 |
[14:24] | You’re ex-military. | 你是退役军人 |
[14:25] | Not ex. Just in between assignments. | 还没退役 只是在待命 |
[14:27] | And your commander is okay with that? | 你的长官不会介意吗 |
[14:28] | My brother and I, | 我和我弟弟 |
[14:29] | we’ve done jobs together before– | 已经合作过很多次了 |
[14:31] | transport in and out of Afghanistan, | 把阿富汗的安全情报 |
[14:33] | security details with contractors in Iraq. | 传递给伊拉克的情报商 |
[14:35] | We’re fine. | 我们没事的 |
[14:35] | Our doctor down there, | 我们的那位教授 |
[14:36] | he thinks he’s changed the world. | 认为自己能够改变世界 |
[14:40] | He’s also been drinking. | 他也喜欢喝酒 |
[14:42] | The doctor, my brother, very similar, you know? | 那位教授其实和我弟弟很像 |
[14:45] | They both like to believe big things. | 都愿意相信伟大的事物 |
[14:47] | Not you? | 你不相信吗 |
[14:49] | No. | 不 |
[14:51] | No. | 不相信 |
[14:53] | I am a soldier like you are. | 我是个军人 和你一样 |
[14:56] | Here we go. Recon one. | 一号小组准备行动 |
[14:58] | Order’s in. | 命令收到 |
[14:59] | Check the route. Meet you back in five. | 检查路线 五点在这里会和 |
[15:00] | Right. | 好的 |
[15:03] | And that, | 并且 |
[15:05] | I want you to understand, | 我希望你能明白 |
[15:06] | you and I did something important here. | 你和我完成了一项壮举 |
[15:09] | It is a good feeling. | 感觉好极了 |
[15:10] | Almost as good as beating you at gin. | 就像在喝松子酒方面打败你一样爽 |
[15:14] | – Are we clear to leave? – Soon. | -我们要离开了吗 -快了 |
[15:17] | Yes, sir. Understood. | 是 长官 明白 |
[15:22] | I have the materials. | 我有材料 |
[15:24] | Recording on. | 录像开始 |
[15:26] | we need a full show, soldier– | 我们需要全程汇报 |
[15:28] | Discovery, description. | 请就你的发现进行具体描述 |
[15:29] | You’re performing for the United Nations now, son. | 你现在正在为联合国效力 孩子 |
[15:32] | This one’s for history. | 这是历史性的一刻 |
[15:37] | Petty officer first class Barry Hopper. | 一级士官巴里·霍普 |
[15:40] | Despite substantial Pakistani military resistance, | 尽管遭到巴基斯坦军方的顽强抵抗 |
[15:42] | we have uncovered portable fissionable material. | 我军依旧成功缴获一批便携式核武器 |
[15:44] | These are compact, mobile nuclear weapons, | 它们包装完整 便于携带 |
[15:47] | or suitcase bombs. | 俗称手提箱式炸弹 |
[15:49] | Our attempt to exfil Dr. Nils was unsuccessful | 我军营救尼尔斯博士的行动未能成功 |
[15:51] | as he was killed by Pakistani military operat– | 他不幸被巴基斯坦军方… |
[15:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:55] | Hop, where did you get that stuff, man? | 霍普 你从哪儿弄来的这东西 |
[15:57] | Not now, James. | 来不及解释了 詹姆斯 |
[15:59] | New orders. | 新命令 |
[16:01] | Hop, what’s going on? | 霍普 你要干什么 |
[16:06] | Captain, | 艇长 |
[16:08] | You get us within 300 yards, | 你们在距船三百码处等着我们 |
[16:10] | we lock and scuba out the forward escape hatch. | 我们从安全舱的前面潜出 |
[16:12] | Come off to the back of the boat, | 从船的尾部脱离 |
[16:13] | and work our way up. | 然后向上 |
[16:14] | Take out the marks on the perimeter | 我们要扫清外围的障碍 |
[16:15] | for one of us to get a clean shot. | 确保有一人获得清晰的视野 |
[16:17] | We think there’s 12 men on board. | 我们估计甲板上有12名士兵 |
[16:18] | We’ve seen worse. | 我们见过更糟的 |
[16:20] | We have less than 30 minutes until the next deadline. | 我们的行动时间不足30分钟 |
[16:21] | 30 minutes ain’t gonna cut it. | 30分钟是不够的 |
[16:23] | Either you talk him down, or there’s another body. | 如果不能说服他 就只能再牺牲一个人 |
[16:26] | We’re wasting time. | 不要浪费时间了 |
[16:26] | Let’s go, then. | 开始行动 |
[16:29] | – Sam. – Yeah? | -山姆 -是 |
[16:30] | I’m gonna try my best to make sure | 我会尽我所能确保 |
[16:31] | this doesn’t come down to you and the seals. | 你和海豹队员们的安全的 |
[16:32] | Hey, I got the easy part. You got the hard part. | 别这样 我的任务跟你的相比不值一提 |
[16:34] | You gotta talk that man down. | 你要去说服那个人 |
[16:37] | Christine’s on board. | 克里斯蒂在船上 |
[16:38] | A lot of wives are on board. | 很多人的妻子也在船上 |
[16:42] | Here. | 拿着 |
[16:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:56] | So what do I need to know? | 我该怎么做 |
[16:58] | You want me to jam six months of seal training | 你要我把海豹队六个月的训练内容 |
[16:59] | into five minutes? | 在五分钟之内传授给你吗 |
[17:00] | Look, I know how to fight and I know how to pull a trigger. | 我知道如何作战 也会射击 |
[17:03] | Besides that, I am willing to do anything that I have to. | 除此之外 我愿意做任何事情 |
[17:06] | What else is there? | 还有什么吗 |
[17:08] | We’ll get her back for you, man. | 我们会把她救出来的 |
[17:10] | Hey. I have to do this. You don’t. | 这是我必须要做的 却不是你必须做的 |
[17:13] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[17:16] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:17] | I wouldn’t trade this for the world. | 我可不是为了这个去拯救世界的 |
[17:23] | Hey. Thank you for signing for this, | 谢谢你帮我签收 |
[17:25] | otherwise I wouldn’t have had anything to wear. | 要不然我就没得穿了 |
[17:27] | I didn’t. It was the maid. | 不是我 是家里的女佣 |
[17:29] | In fact, I’m a little surprised to see you here. | 事实上 我还真没想到能在这儿见到你 |
[17:31] | Well, dad always says, “Family comes first.” | 老爸不是常说吗 要以家庭为重 |
[17:33] | Yeah. He does say that. | 是啊 他是这么说 |
[17:36] | Doesn’t feel good, does it? | 心里怪不好受的吧 |
[17:38] | Being the one on the outside, | 作为一直不待在家族内的那个 |
[17:39] | struggling to measure up to your big brother now? | 现在却要努力迎合大哥的标准 |
[17:42] | Would you look at that? I forgot my violin. | 你真这么想吗 我忘记带小提琴了 |
[17:44] | Fortunately, you already have the tune memorized. | 还好你已经把调子记住了 |
[17:47] | Oh, listen, | 听着 |
[17:48] | Derek West from the Defco group is gonna be here tonight. | 达夫科集团的德里克·韦斯特今晚会来 |
[17:51] | We are looking to broker a very big deal | 我们要和他的公司 |
[17:53] | with his investment firm. | 谈一笔大生意 |
[17:54] | And coincidentally, | 巧的是 |
[17:55] | I’m told he has quite a crush on you. | 我听说他可是对你着迷不已 |
[17:58] | Lead him on a little, will ya? | 对他殷勤点 好吗 |
[18:00] | For the good of the company. | 就当是为了公司 |
[18:05] | Rena Kapur from our affiliate in London, | 来自伦敦分部的瑞娜·卡普尔 |
[18:07] | reading terrorist demands from the deck | 圣玛丽娜的维和船只上 |
[18:09] | of the peacekeeping boat to Sainte Marina. | 宣读了恐怖分子的要求 |
[18:11] | Indian President Singh spoke to the U.N. Security … | 印度总统辛格与联合国安理会交涉… |
[18:14] | Tell me you’re not seriously considering | 告诉我你不是真的想 |
[18:15] | launching against India. | 向印度发射核弹 |
[18:16] | Mr. Secretary, if I don’t comply with their demands, | 部长先生 如果我不答应他们的要求 |
[18:19] | 40 of our loved ones will be killed | 会有40名我们爱的人 |
[18:20] | right before our very eyes. | 在我们眼前被杀 |
[18:22] | These are American military families. | 他们都是美国军人的家属 |
[18:23] | This is why you don’t hijack a nuclear submarine | 正因如此你才不能劫持核潜艇 |
[18:26] | and try to conduct rogue foreign policy. | 进行流氓外交政策 |
[18:27] | These are innocent Americans. | 他们是无辜的美国公民 |
[18:29] | Are you going to do anything at all to help them? | 你到底要不要帮他们 |
[18:33] | I have a seal team an hour out. | 一小时后我会派出一支海豹突击队 |
[18:34] | It’s the best I can do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[18:35] | These hostages don’t have that much time. | 船上的人质没有那么多时间 |
[18:37] | It’s the best I can do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[18:41] | Then you had better tell India | 那你最好告诉印度政府 |
[18:42] | that Marcus Chaplin has no idea what he’s gonna do. | 马库斯·查普林不知道会做出什么 |
[18:48] | Their general should stand down. | 他们的将军应该下台了 |
[18:50] | “Colorado” out. | 科罗拉多号通话完毕 |
[18:54] | I’ve been on the phone with D.C., | 我已经和华府通过电话了 |
[18:55] | and they will pressure Bhatnagar to turn back. | 他们会强迫巴特勒加撤退 |
[18:59] | Please tell your friends that I do appreciate | 请代我向你的朋友们转达 |
[19:01] | all their efforts on behalf of my country. | 我代表巴基斯坦感谢他们 |
[19:03] | But until I receive confirmation about– | 但是除非我收到发射核弹的… |
[19:05] | Lieutenant Cahill, hail the envoy boat, | 凯希尔上尉 通知特使船 |
[19:08] | raise the bridge. | 升起舰桥 |
[19:11] | Call up your man | 告诉你的人 |
[19:12] | and tell him I need one hour. | 我需要一个小时 |
[19:13] | Captain, you do not understand. | 艇长 你没明白 |
[19:16] | There is a reason why I’m here | 我来这里 |
[19:17] | and my lieutenant is in charge on that boat. | 而我的上尉接管那艘船是有原因的 |
[19:20] | He’s a man capable of terrible acts. | 他是个能做出可怕之事的人 |
[19:22] | A mechanism that will not stop | 除非达到目标 |
[19:23] | until the result is achieved– | 否则他是不会罢手的 |
[19:25] | The removal of Indian forces | 把印度军队 |
[19:27] | from my sovereign nation of Pakistan! | 驱逐出巴基斯坦这个主权国家 |
[19:29] | You’re not a nationalist. You’re a terrorist. | 你不是个民族主义者 你是恐怖分子 |
[19:30] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[19:32] | And what does that make you? | 那你呢 |
[19:33] | Take the damn mic! | 拿麦克说话 |
[19:34] | I don’t have the power to stop him. | 我阻止不了他 |
[19:37] | Only you do. | 只有你可以 |
[19:50] | Lieutenant Shepard, | 谢帕德上尉 |
[19:52] | take us to launch depth. | 下潜至发射深度 |
[19:53] | Sir? | 长官 |
[19:55] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:57] | Helm, all ahead two-thirds. | 舵手 超速三分之二前进 |
[19:58] | Dive 5-degree down angle. | 俯角5度下潜 |
[19:59] | Proceed to launch depth and hover the boat. | 潜至发射深度 原地待命 |
[19:59] | 即时新闻 圣玛丽娜人质危机 | |
[20:03] | When my country was hit, | 我的祖国遭受袭击时 |
[20:06] | I was devastated. | 我彻底绝望了 |
[20:07] | I couldn’t move. | 动都动不了 |
[20:11] | I would lay on the floor and think… | 我躺在地板上想… |
[20:14] | What could one man possibly do | 面对这么强大的力量 |
[20:16] | in the face of all this power? | 一个人能做什么 |
[20:19] | But then I heard a voice. | 可就在那时我听到了一个声音 |
[20:21] | and there you were, | 是你 |
[20:23] | standing before that camera, | 站在摄像机面前 |
[20:25] | standing against all injustice. | 和所有不公对立 |
[20:28] | You, Marcus Chaplin… | 马库斯·查普林 是你 |
[20:30] | You saved me from my own cowardice. | 是你从懦弱中拯救了我 |
[20:33] | And I knew then… | 那时我就知道 |
[20:35] | that one man can change the world. | 一个人是可以改变世界的 |
[20:39] | Launch depth, captain. | 到达发射深度 艇长 |
[20:46] | Weapons, conn. | 准备发射 |
[20:47] | Open missile doors. | 打开导弹舱门 |
[21:00] | Where is the other key? | 另一把钥匙呢 |
[21:01] | With my X.O. | 在副艇长那里 |
[21:03] | You want to see the second key, | 要想见到第二把钥匙 |
[21:04] | you give me half the hostages. | 你就得给我一半人质 |
[21:05] | As I explained, there is no bargaining. | 我说过了 没有任何讨价还价的余地 |
[21:07] | How do I know he’s not going to kill them all after I fire? | 那我怎么知道发射之后他会不会把人质都杀了 |
[21:09] | You give me half the family members | 你把一半人质给我 |
[21:10] | off that boat as a show of faith, | 算是表现你们的诚意 |
[21:11] | and I will give you your missile. | 我就会发射导弹 |
[21:17] | You say you’re not a terrorist. | 你说你不是恐怖分子 |
[21:19] | Prove it. | 证明吧 |
[21:25] | Very well, captain. | 好吧 艇长 |
[21:27] | I will try. | 我试试 |
[21:47] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[21:48] | He’s stubborn, but, uh– | 他很固执 但是… |
[21:52] | I told you! There is only one way to stop him. | 我告诉你了 要阻止他只有一个办法 |
[21:54] | You must fire. You must fire, captain. | 你必须发射导弹 必须发射 艇长 |
[21:58] | You have to fire! | 你必须发射 |
[22:03] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:08] | What the hell is he waiting for? | 他到底在等什么 |
[22:09] | Is he gonna let our families die | 他宁愿让我们的家人去死 |
[22:11] | rather than fire on some other general? | 也不愿向别的将军发射导弹吗 |
[22:15] | There’s gonna be some kind of rescue on the way, right? | 会有救援过来的 知道吗 |
[22:17] | We do our jobs, keep it together down here, | 我们坚守岗位 团结协作 |
[22:19] | and the captain can do his job up there. | 这样艇长才能做好自己的工作 |
[22:26] | No one else is gonna die. | 不会再有人死去了 |
[22:53] | X.O., we are running out of time. | 副艇长 我们没时间了 |
[22:55] | What’s your status? | 你们那边什么情况 |
[22:56] | On board. No contact yet. | 已经上船 还未有接触 |
[23:18] | Looks like it’s mostly the guys on deck. | 好像大部分人都在甲板上 |
[23:20] | Make sure that starboard corridor is clear. | 确保右舷走廊安全 |
[23:22] | – You copy? – Yeah, copy. | -收到没有 -收到 |
[23:24] | I got three on the deck. | 甲板上有三个人 |
[23:27] | Just took out one portside corridor. | 刚刚在左舷走廊干掉一个 |
[23:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[23:31] | I’ve got one bogey down on the bow. | 船头发现一个 |
[23:33] | One left up top starboard, but it’s messy. Sam? | 右舷顶部还有一个 但是不好办 山姆 |
[23:40] | I’ve got two in the starboard corridor | 右舷走廊有两个 |
[23:41] | heading towards the main deck. | 正往主甲板方向去 |
[23:58] | Hop. | 霍普 |
[23:59] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[24:00] | – Out of the way, kid. Now. – No, you can’t– | -马上走开 孩子 -不 你不能… |
[24:02] | No! We are five klicks from home. | 不 我们离家只有五公里了 |
[24:04] | – You don’t understand. – We’re almost home! | -你不明白 -我们快能回家了 |
[24:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:28] | Drinks? | 喝一杯吗 |
[24:29] | Yes, please. | 当然 |
[24:32] | – Derek, you remember my sister Kylie. – Hello. | -德里克 你还记得我妹妹凯莉吗 -你好 |
[24:35] | Dad, you remember Derek, | 爸爸 你记得德里克吗 |
[24:36] | my fraternity brother at Georgetown | 他是我在乔治城时的好兄弟 |
[24:37] | and a partner at the Defco Group. | 也是在达夫科集团的合伙人 |
[24:39] | Good to see you, son. | 很高兴见到你 孩子 |
[24:40] | Let’s get some drinks. | 我们去喝点东西吧 |
[24:42] | That’s not gonna end well. | 那个不会有好结果的 |
[24:46] | Why do you say that? | 何出此言 |
[24:46] | The government isn’t gonna lift a finger | 政府是绝对不会 |
[24:48] | to help Marcus Chaplin. | 帮马库斯·查普林的 |
[24:49] | He put himself in bed with terrorists, | 他让自己和恐怖分子同流合污 |
[24:51] | he’ll bury himself with this, | 最后也会把自己搭进去 |
[24:53] | and our boys in Washington will let him. | 而我们华盛顿那边的人也会让他如此 |
[24:55] | Our boys? I don’t think our boys want to see | 我们的人 我觉得我们的人不想看到 |
[24:57] | their own constituents have their brains blown out | 自己的公民在全国的电视上 |
[24:59] | on national television. | 脑浆四溅 |
[25:00] | Those are not our men in arms. | 那些不是我们的军人 |
[25:02] | They’re traitors, plain and simple. | 他们就是叛徒 很简单 |
[25:03] | You’re very sure of yourself. | 你很自信啊 |
[25:04] | Those terrorists wouldn’t be ransoming lives for nukes | 如果不是马库斯·查普林偷了美国的财产 |
[25:06] | if Marcus Chaplin hadn’t stolen United States property. | 那些恐怖分子也不会以人质勒索核武器 |
[25:08] | So what would you propose? | 那你说应该怎么办 |
[25:09] | Blow the boat, blow the sub, | 把船炸了 把潜艇炸了 |
[25:10] | cut their losses, and be done with it. | 牺牲他们 一劳永逸 |
[25:12] | If not, every week, we’re gonna | 如果不这样做的话 我们 |
[25:13] | see something else just like it. | 每周都会看到类似情况发生 |
[25:15] | One man can’t be responsible | 一个人是无法为 |
[25:16] | for the well-being of people everywhere. | 全部人民的幸福负责的 |
[25:17] | No, it should be left to people like us, right? | 不能 该把问题扔给我们这样的人 对吧 |
[25:21] | You said it first. | 那可是你先说的 |
[25:23] | …spoke to the U.N. Security Council earlier today, | …今日早些时候向联合国安理会发表讲话 |
[25:26] | saying, they are taking swift and decisive action | 声称他们将以迅速果断地行动 |
[25:28] | to defuse the situation. | 化解这一僵局 |
[25:30] | As of this moment, satellite images | 但此时此刻 卫星图像显示 |
[25:32] | still show General Bhatnagar heading… | 巴特勒加将军仍在向… |
[25:48] | You are Indian. | 你是印度人 |
[25:49] | I’m British. I was born in London. | 我是英国人 我在伦敦出生的 |
[25:52] | That doesn’t change your blood. | 那也改变不了你的血统 |
[25:55] | Turn that on. | 开机 |
[25:56] | I have a new message for India. | 我有新消息给印度 |
[26:00] | Indians are not welcome in Pakistan. | 巴基斯坦不欢迎印度人 |
[26:03] | No, please. I’m not the one you want. | 不不 求你了 我不是你要的人 |
[26:06] | I’m not the one you want. | 我不是你要的人 |
[26:09] | Christine Kendal… | 克里斯蒂·肯德尔 |
[26:11] | She’s the one you want. | 她才是 |
[26:12] | She’s the wife of the executive officer | 她是美国科罗拉多号潜艇 |
[26:14] | on the U.S.S. “Colorado.” | 副艇长的妻子 |
[26:15] | If you take her, they’ll do whatever you ask. | 抓了她 他们什么都会照办的 |
[26:17] | – Please. – Christine. | -求你了 -克里斯蒂 |
[26:18] | – Christine. – She’s right. | -克里斯蒂 -她说得对 |
[26:22] | I’m Christine Kendal, and you don’t want them. | 我是克里斯蒂·肯德尔 你不需要别人 |
[26:24] | I am all you need. | 有我就行了 |
[26:29] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[26:32] | Give me this. | 给我 |
[26:33] | Here, journalist. | 拿着 记者 |
[26:36] | This will make you famous. | 你会因此而出名的 |
[26:40] | He makes a move, I am taking him out, so be ready. | 他一轻举妄动 我就挑了他 都准备好 |
[26:42] | Hopper is not in position. | 霍普还没到位 |
[26:43] | You go now, everybody dies. | 你贸然行动 我们就都死定了 |
[26:46] | That is the wife of my executive officer. | 那是我副艇长的妻子 |
[26:48] | Let your man know if he kills her, | 跟你的人说 要是他杀了她 |
[26:50] | He loses any chance of turning back Bhatnagar. | 你们就甭想阻止巴特勒加了 |
[26:52] | He won’t listen. | 他不会听的 |
[26:54] | How do you align yourself with such a monster? | 你怎么跟这种恶魔混在一起 |
[26:55] | He’s not a monster. | 他不是恶魔 |
[26:56] | We were both sons of poor fishermen in Lasari | 我们不过是拉瑟丽穷渔夫的儿子 |
[26:59] | who have learned the harsher realities of the world. | 认得清现实的残酷罢了 |
[27:01] | What he’s already done, what he’s about to do, | 他已经犯下的事 和他将要做的事 |
[27:03] | only a monster could. | 只有恶魔做得出 |
[27:05] | If you don’t launch, she’s dead anyway. | 你不发射核弹 她横竖都得死 |
[27:07] | If Bhatnagar crosses into Pakistan, they all are. | 一旦巴特勒加跨过边境 他们都得死 |
[27:14] | Stand here. | 站过来 |
[27:20] | Almost clear. Coming into position. | 马上准备就绪 即将就位 |
[27:23] | Need 60 seconds. | 还需60秒 |
[27:27] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 |
[27:29] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[27:30] | – Who are you? – My name is Paul Wells. | -你是谁 -我叫保罗·威尔斯 |
[27:33] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[27:34] | That – that general in India you’re worried about, | 你担心的那个印度将军 |
[27:36] | I can make that go away with just one phone call. | 我打个电话就能平息事端 |
[27:38] | Oh, really? Just how will you do that? | 是吗 你为何有那个能力 |
[27:41] | I’m an attorney for the United States government. | 我是联邦政府的检察官 |
[27:43] | I work directly for the people responsible | 我头上的高层官员正是 |
[27:45] | for what happened to your country. | 造成你们国家现状的元凶 |
[27:46] | They will listen to me. | 他们会听我的 |
[27:47] | Okay? Just let her go and I’ll call them. | 放她走 好吗 然后我就给他们打电话 |
[27:50] | I-I-I can get you what you need. | 我能如你所愿 |
[27:53] | The American government wants to help Pakistan? | 美国政府愿意帮巴基斯坦吗 |
[27:58] | By all means. | 请务必尽力 |
[28:01] | X.O., come in. | 副艇长 收到请回答 |
[28:03] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[28:06] | This is King. | 我是金 |
[28:07] | The general is about to cross into Pakistan. | 巴特勒加将军即将跨过巴基斯坦边境 |
[28:09] | If that happens, he will kill them all. | 一旦越境 他会杀死全部人质 |
[28:11] | You need to move now. | 你们必须马上行动 |
[28:12] | Negative. We do not have position. | 不行 我们还没就位 |
[28:35] | Okay, just let me call my superiors, | 请让我打给我上司 |
[28:37] | and we can make your demands to them directly. | 就能直接和他们谈你的要求了 |
[28:42] | Hopper set. | 霍普已就位 |
[28:42] | Fish, where are you? | 费舍 你在哪呢 |
[28:45] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[28:45] | The U.S. Government will put pressure on India, | 美国政府会对印度施压 |
[28:47] | And that – that general won’t have a choice. | 那个 那个将军就别无选择了 |
[28:50] | – Trust me. – Good. | -相信我 -好啊 |
[28:53] | Paul! Paul! | 保罗 保罗 |
[29:05] | Paul, hey. | 保罗 坚持住 |
[29:11] | I’m s- I’m sorry I lied to you. | 对 对不起我骗了你 |
[29:13] | No, no. No, that doesn’t matter. | 没事 那没关系 |
[29:15] | Just – just hold on. | 一定坚持住 |
[29:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:20] | There’s a man in D.C… | 华盛顿有个人 |
[29:22] | Lucas Bender. | 叫卢卡斯·本德 |
[29:26] | I just want you to be okay. | 我就希望你好好的 |
[29:29] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[29:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:46] | Get up. | 起来 |
[29:51] | Okay, people. | 好了 各位 |
[29:52] | Acquire targets. | 锁定目标 |
[29:56] | Five minutes. You’re running out of time. | 就剩5分钟了 快来不及了 |
[29:59] | This will happen unless you launch. | 你不发射就一直会有人死 |
[30:01] | You have to fire that missile. | 你必须发射导弹 |
[30:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:05] | I’m not asking you to perform this savage act for me. | 我不是要你帮我实施暴行 |
[30:08] | This is not vengeance, Marcus. | 我不是要复仇 马库斯 |
[30:09] | This is salvation for my nation. | 我是要拯救我的祖国 |
[30:11] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[30:13] | I cannot. | 我没办法 |
[30:15] | Captain, ready to launch on your order. | 舰长 您下令就可以发射了 |
[30:19] | Four minutes. | 4分钟 |
[30:24] | Awaiting your orders, Captain. | 就等您的指令了 舰长 |
[30:28] | X.O. and King are tied up in engineering. They can’t help us. | 副舰长和金都在行动中 他们帮不上什么 |
[30:37] | How large is Bhatnagar’s force? How many men? | 巴特勒加有多少武装力量 多少人 |
[30:40] | How many? | 多少人 |
[30:43] | If it helps you sleep better, | 要是能让你安心的话 |
[30:45] | hundreds, not thousands. | 几百人 不是几千 |
[30:49] | Weapons, conn. Spin up missile four. | 火控室 我是指挥台 将四号导弹就位 |
[30:51] | Set condition to 1-S.Q. | 一级战斗部署 |
[30:56] | Get up. | 起来 |
[30:57] | Now! | 快点 |
[31:02] | Stand here. | 站这 |
[31:04] | Okay, we go on my mark. | 听我指令 一起行动 |
[31:07] | – Hold on. He’s on the radio. – Yes. | -等会 他在讲无线电 -什么事 |
[31:11] | This is Captain Marcus Chaplin of the U.S.S. “Colorado.” | 我是美军舰科罗拉多号舰长马库斯·查普林 |
[31:13] | I’m prepared to launch. | 我已准备发射 |
[31:18] | I’m watching. | 我等着看呢 |
[31:19] | No, you mistake me. | 不 你误会了 |
[31:21] | My missile is not aimed at General Bhatnagar. | 我瞄准的不是巴特勒加将军 |
[31:23] | It’s aimed at your hometown of Lasari. | 瞄准的是你家乡 拉瑟丽 |
[31:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:25] | I’m putting your family in the cross fire, | 把战火烧到你家人那去 |
[31:29] | and his. | 还有他家 |
[31:30] | You have two minutes to release all the hostages safely | 给你2分钟时间安全释放所有人质 |
[31:33] | or I will launch on Lasari. | 不然我就朝拉瑟丽发射 |
[31:34] | There will be no further negotiations. | 没有谈判余地 |
[31:47] | Fish, set. | 费舍 已锁定 |
[31:48] | This is our shot. On my go. | 就是现在了 听我的 |
[31:52] | Washington on the line, sir. | 华盛顿的电话 先生 |
[31:55] | This is Chaplin. | 我是查普林 |
[31:56] | Satellite shows your missile doors opening. | 卫星显示你开了导弹舱门 |
[31:58] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[31:59] | Do not fire at India. | 不许向印度开火 |
[32:01] | Tell them not to cross into Pakistan. | 那就让他们别越界去巴基斯坦 |
[32:04] | “Colorado” Out. | 科罗拉多号 通讯结束 |
[32:06] | Two seahawks inbound, sir, half a mile out. | 两架海鹰直升机袭来 长官 离我方半英里 |
[32:08] | It’s their SEAL Team. | 是海豹突击队 |
[32:15] | Go. | 行动 |
[32:26] | Kamal? | 卡玛 |
[33:23] | These people didn’t deserve this. | 这些人不该被你这么杀死 |
[33:27] | What about my people, my brother?! Did they? | 那我的同胞呢 我弟弟呢 他们就该死吗 |
[33:37] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[33:38] | Fellas. We got company on board. | 各位 有另外的人入侵到船上 |
[33:40] | – Sam! – Christine! | -山姆 -克里斯蒂 |
[33:41] | – Fisher! – I’m sorry, man. | -费舍 -抱歉 兄弟 |
[33:42] | New orders. She’s my ticket home. | 接到新命令 我得指望她才能回家 |
[33:44] | What the hell are you doing, Fisher? | 你他妈在干什么 费舍 |
[33:44] | Where are you taking her?! | 你要带她去哪 |
[33:45] | No! We gotta go. | 别去 我们得走了 |
[33:47] | You are no good to her dead. Come on! | 你死了就更帮不了她了 走吧 |
[33:54] | U.S. Navy reporting situation secure. | 美国海军报告危机解除 |
[33:56] | All terrorists killed or captured. | 所有恐怖分子被击毙或逮捕 |
[33:58] | Sir, look. General Bhatnagar’s retreating. | 长官你看 巴特勒加将军撤退了 |
[34:07] | – Close our missile doors. – Yes, sir. | -关闭导弹舱门 -是 长官 |
[34:11] | Let me know when the X.O. And our SEALs are back on board. | 副艇长和海豹突击队回来时告诉我 |
[34:13] | – Aye, sir. – And prepare to hand over | -是 长官 -准备将艾桑将军 |
[34:15] | Admiral Ahsan to naval authorities. | 移交海军有关部门 |
[34:16] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[34:33] | General Bhatnagar has been relieved of his command | 巴特勒加将军目前已被解除指挥权 |
[34:35] | following what the Indian government is now calling | 印度政府目前称其进行的活动是 |
[34:38] | “A rogue charge towards the sovereign nation of Pakistan.” | “对主权国家巴基斯坦的严重侵犯” |
[34:41] | It appears that Marcus Chaplin was content to allow | 马库斯·查普林似乎无意阻止 |
[34:43] | the slaughter of his crew’s families, | 针对其船员家属的屠杀 |
[34:45] | And that only action by the U.S. Navy SEALs | 美国海军海豹突击队的英勇救援 |
[34:47] | prevented an even greater tragedy. | 才避免此次事件酿成更大悲剧 |
[34:49] | I thought I might find you here. | 我想在这能找到你 |
[34:50] | Hi, dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[34:52] | You look just like you did when you got back from your prom. | 你看起来就像刚从学校舞会回来一样 |
[34:56] | Found you here, just like that, | 也是在这儿找到你 就像刚才那样 |
[34:57] | over a tub of ice cream | 抱着一桶冰淇淋 |
[34:58] | instead of out partying with all the other kids. | 而不是和其他的孩子一起狂欢 |
[35:01] | Said you realized | 你说你意识到 |
[35:02] | that you didn’t actually like your friends. | 其实你并不是很喜欢那些朋友 |
[35:06] | Remember what I told you? | 还记得我对你说了什么吗 |
[35:08] | You said I didn’t have to like ’em, but I would need them. | 你说我并不用喜欢他们 但我需要他们 |
[35:12] | What kind of advice is that? | 那算什么建议 |
[35:13] | Was I right? | 但我说的对吗 |
[35:15] | That doesn’t mean you say that to a teenage girl. | 就算对也不该说给一个小姑娘听 |
[35:19] | Anyway, I have friends. | 更何况 我有朋友 |
[35:21] | A friend. | 至少有一个朋友 |
[35:25] | Dad, I’m not cut out like the rest of you. | 爸 我生来就跟你们不是一类人 |
[35:28] | No. You’re better. | 确实不是 你更优秀 |
[35:32] | We make weapons, Kylie. | 我们制造武器 凯莉 |
[35:34] | You–you think I don’t wrestle with that? | 你以为我不纠结这些吗 |
[35:38] | So the fact that you still care about that… | 你仍然在意那些事 |
[35:44] | that means that I can trust you. | 说明我能信任你 |
[35:47] | – Dad– – We play the long game, Kylie. | -爸 -我们进行的是长期比赛 凯莉 |
[35:50] | You’re never out. | 你永远不会出局 |
[35:53] | You’re just recalculating. | 你只是暂时休整 |
[36:22] | I didn’t take your firing key, sir. | 我没有偷走发射钥匙 长官 |
[36:25] | You just found it. | 你只是找到它了 |
[36:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:30] | It was hanging in plain sight. | 它就挂在那儿 |
[36:34] | You don’t believe me, put me on a lie detector. | 你不相信我就给我测谎 |
[36:35] | If I could… | 如果能做我肯定会的 |
[36:37] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:39] | Then you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 那你只能选择相信我了 |
[36:41] | Aren’t you, sir? | 对吧 长官 |
[36:49] | There’s a CIA plant, a mole, on my sub working against me. | 中情局在艇上安插了名间谍和我对着干 |
[36:53] | It could be anyone. | 那可能会是任何人 |
[36:56] | Could be you. | 你也不能被排除 |
[36:57] | But if it isn’t, prove it. | 但是如果不是你 证明给我看 |
[37:02] | Find out who they are. | 查出谁是间谍 |
[37:18] | Okay, so we dig it up, and then what? | 我们把那东西挖出来 然后呢 |
[37:21] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[37:23] | What happened on that mission in Pakistan, | 巴基斯坦的那次行动究竟发生了什么 |
[37:25] | we gotta come clean about it now. | 我们得老实交代 |
[37:27] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说的倒轻松 |
[37:29] | It’s not you on that helmet cam planting evidence. | 用镜头记录栽赃过程的人不是你 |
[37:32] | It’s not you getting the orders that led to two nukes | 接到命令发射两枚核弹和杀死百万条 |
[37:34] | and millions dead. | 生命的人不是你 |
[37:35] | It’s not you they are after, man. | 他们要找的不是你 老兄 |
[37:37] | They are after both of us. | 他们要找的是我们俩 |
[37:40] | So what are we gonna do about it, huh? | 你说我们该怎么做 |
[37:41] | Just shut up and die like good sailors? | 保持沉默 以勇士之名死去吗 |
[37:47] | All right. We’ll do this your way. | 好吧 按你的方法做 |
[37:49] | But after we get through this, | 但我们做完这事之后 |
[37:51] | I’m getting as far away from this as I can. | 我要彻底摆脱这事 |
[37:53] | I’ll try to do something right every day. | 我要试着每天都做正确的事 |
[37:57] | And I’m never looking back. | 再也不回首过往 |
[38:28] | Bar’s closed. | 酒吧关门了 |
[38:33] | Any word on Christine? | 有克里斯蒂的消息吗 |
[38:39] | No. | 没有 |
[38:43] | Remember that guy from the photo? | 还记得之前照片上的那个男人吗 |
[38:49] | – He was there. – Sam. | -他也在船上 -山姆 |
[38:50] | Ah, it–it wasn’t like that. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[38:53] | He, uh… | 他 |
[38:57] | hee got himself killed protecting her. | 他为了保护她被杀了 |
[39:06] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[39:07] | I’m tired of getting my ass kicked out here. | 我厌倦了在这里憋屈的生活 |
[39:11] | Oh, yeah? How tired? | 是吗 有多厌倦 |
[39:13] | You stopped a war from happening today. | 你今天阻止了一场战争的爆发 |
[39:14] | No. I tried to stop them from killing our crew’s family, | 不 我只是阻止他们屠杀艇员们的家属 |
[39:18] | From killing Christine. | 防止克里斯蒂被杀 |
[39:18] | Look, you’re a world player now. | 听着 你现在屹立于世界顶尖之林 |
[39:21] | Hell, you’re your own country. | 老天 你代表着自己的国家 |
[39:23] | 17 nukes and a microphone. What more do you need? | 17枚核弹和一部对讲机 你还需什么 |
[39:26] | Me, though? | 再看看我 |
[39:28] | I’m just a guy that couldn’t save his own wife. | 我只是一个连自己老婆都救不了的家伙 |
[39:30] | And I’m not cut out for whatever this whole thing’s turning into. | 我也无力改变整件事的未来进展 |
[39:37] | I’m leaving the island. | 我要离开这个小岛 |
[39:40] | The family boat docked. Christine wasn’t on it. | 家属船靠岸了 克里斯蒂不在上面 |
[39:41] | They’ve taken her somewhere, and I’m gonna find her. | 她肯定被带去了某地 我要去找她 |
[39:44] | I’ll need the “Colorado” to get me through the blockade, | 我需要科罗拉多号带我通过封锁线 |
[39:47] | I’ll need a boat to take me to where I’m going, | 我还需要一艘船载我去那儿 |
[39:48] | but I’m going. | 我一定得去 |
[39:51] | If she’s willing to come back here, | 她如果愿意回这 |
[39:51] | I’ll bring her, but I’m going. | 我会带她来 但我一定要去 |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry I couldn’t get her. | 抱歉我没能救到她 |
[40:07] | You did more than I could’ve asked my closest friend. | 你的作为 甚至远胜过我最亲密的朋友 |
[40:10] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:13] | You might be taking that back in a second. | 你可能马上就会收回这句话了 |
[40:18] | Three days before you picked us up | 你们在巴基斯坦海岸 |
[40:19] | off the coast of pakistan, | 救我们上船的三天前 |
[40:21] | My team was given orders | 我的小队接到命令 |
[40:23] | to rescue an exfil nuclear inspector– | 营救一名核武器核查员 |
[40:25] | Dr. Oscar Nils. | 奥斯卡·尼尔斯博士 |
[40:27] | Come on. I got you. | 我拉着你 起来 |
[40:28] | Come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 起来 快起来 我们走 |
[40:32] | Gil… Do you copy? | 吉尔 收到回复 |
[40:34] | Gil, we’re bugging out. Hopper’s hurt. | 吉尔 我们正在撤退 霍普受伤 |
[40:37] | He’s hurt bad. | 他伤的很重 |
[40:38] | Enact emergency exfil plan. | 执行紧急撤退计划 |
[40:45] | Hopper! Stay with me. | 霍普 撑住 |
[40:50] | Hospitality, this is tango five. | T5呼叫主舰 |
[40:52] | We’re at the rendezvous. Over. | 已到达指定会合地点 完毕 |
[40:55] | Hospitality, this is tango five. Do you read? | T5呼叫主舰 收到请回答 |