时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hawkes, we need cover! | 霍克斯 需要掩护 |
[00:03] | No! | 不要 |
[00:04] | Why do you feel as though you can control | 你凭什么觉得 |
[00:05] | what other people do? | 你可以控制别人 |
[00:08] | Now I will take the pain away. | 我来帮你止痛 |
[00:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, you are now prisoners | 女士们先生们 你们现已 |
[00:14] | of the Pakistani navy. | 被巴基斯坦海军俘虏了 |
[00:20] | Paul! You saved me. | 保罗 你救了我 |
[00:22] | Go. | 行动 |
[00:25] | – Christine! – Sam! | -克里斯蒂 -山姆 |
[00:26] | Where you taking her?! | 你要带她去哪里 |
[00:27] | No! You are no good to her dead. Come on! | 不能去 你死了就更帮不了她了 走吧 |
[00:29] | I’m gonna need the “Colorado” | 我需要科罗拉多号 |
[00:30] | to get me through the blockade. | 带我通过封锁线 |
[00:31] | They’ve taken her somewhere, and I’m gonna find her. | 她肯定被带去了某地 我要去找她 |
[00:45] | Three days, four at most. | 三天 最多四天 |
[00:47] | If it takes a week, then– | 如果需要一周的话… |
[00:48] | It won’t take a week. It can’t. | 不用一周 不可能这么久 |
[00:54] | Now you owe me nothing, Sam, and you never have. | 你不欠我什么 山姆 你从没欠过我 |
[00:56] | You understand what I’m saying? | 明白我的话吗 |
[01:04] | Bring her home safe. | 把她安全带回家 |
[01:24] | Come on, Bullfrog. Don’t be that guy. | 开门 牛蛙 别装了 |
[01:26] | King? | 金 |
[01:29] | Damn, son. I figured you for shark chum by now. | 孩子 我还以为你早就喂鲨鱼去了 |
[01:32] | – Easy, man. – Oh, that’s right. | -别激动 老兄 -对了 |
[01:34] | I forgot what a delicate flower you are. | 我差点忘了你可是娇弱如花 |
[01:36] | You know, your friend… | 你看 你朋友… |
[01:39] | Come on inside. | 进来吧 |
[01:46] | So this is what you left the party for? | 你离开派对[部队]就是为了这个 |
[01:48] | It’s, uh, great. | 很棒 |
[01:50] | Well, it beats that mark five. | 这比电吉他音响棒多了 |
[01:51] | We spent eight days on in the Gulf. | 我们在波斯湾待了八天 |
[01:53] | No. | 不 |
[01:55] | This is why I left the party. | 这才是我离开的原因 |
[01:58] | Wes, my friend here– | 韦斯 我朋友在这里… |
[01:59] | Hold on a second, okay? | 稍等一下好吗 |
[02:01] | Sweetie, can you take Charlie for a walk? | 亲爱的 你能带查理去散个步吗 |
[02:03] | That okay with you, kid? | 行吗 孩子 |
[02:04] | You want to go to the park with your mom, | 你想和妈妈去公园 |
[02:05] | get some ice cream? | 吃点冰激凌吗 |
[02:09] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:14] | I mean, what the hell are you thinking, bringing him here? | 你想什么呢 居然带他来这里 |
[02:16] | – Listen… – Huh? | -听我说 -你说 |
[02:17] | I know it’s a big ask. | 我知道这个要求很过分 |
[02:18] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t important. | 如果事情不重要的话我也不会过来 |
[02:20] | We need some information, and then we are gone. | 我们得到需要的信息就走 |
[02:21] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[02:24] | You do know you’re public enemy number two, right? | 你知道你是二号公敌吗 |
[02:26] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[02:26] | And you come to my house in broad daylight. | 可你就这样光天化日之下到我家来 |
[02:28] | Now you want me to open up old sources? | 要求我动用以前的资源 |
[02:29] | They’ve got my wife. | 他们抓了我妻子 |
[02:32] | She was renditioned two days ago | 她两天之前被扣押 |
[02:33] | off the island of Sainte Marina. | 带离了圣玛丽娜岛 |
[02:35] | – Manila’s the closest way station. – Yeah, that’s right. | -马尼拉是最近的中转站 -对 |
[02:37] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多 |
[02:38] | Wait. Hold on a second. Two days ago? | 等一下 两天前 |
[02:40] | Look, I’m sorry, man. She’s already gone. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 她已经走了 |
[02:42] | Oh, no. Don’t–don’t–don’t– | 不 别 别这样 |
[02:43] | Don’t tell me she’s gone. She’s not gone. | 别告诉我她走了 她没走 |
[02:45] | Rendition like this usually takes | 通常这种扣押 |
[02:46] | at least three days to arrange transfer. | 要安排转移至少需要三天时间 |
[02:47] | That means I got about 12 hours before they throw her | 也就是说在她被关进监狱前 |
[02:49] | in some hole somewhere. You understand me? | 我还有约十二个小时 明白吗 |
[02:50] | Yeah. Well, good luck with that. | 那好吧 祝你好运 |
[02:52] | I suggest you tell your friend | 我建议你告诉你的朋友 |
[02:54] | to take his damn hands off me. | 把他的手拿开 |
[02:55] | I’m sorry if this is inconvenient for you, | 我很抱歉给你带来不便 |
[02:57] | but they got my wife. | 但是他们抓了我妻子 |
[02:59] | So if you can help us, | 所以如果你能帮我们 |
[03:00] | I don’t have the luxury of letting you say no. | 我是绝对不会放过这个机会的 |
[03:01] | – I have a wife, too. – Okay. | -我也有妻子 -对 |
[03:03] | Okay? And a kid on top of that. | 而且还有个孩子 |
[03:04] | Anybody find out I made contact with you, | 如果被人发现我和你有联系 |
[03:06] | I am back on the grid. | 我就得重返战场了 |
[03:09] | I’m just trying to protect my family, same as you. | 我只是想保护我的家人 跟你一样 |
[03:15] | Oh, man. | 上帝啊 |
[03:23] | You really stole a U.S. Boomer? | 你们真的偷了艘美国核潜艇吗 |
[03:27] | It sort of just happened, yeah. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:37] | Just… look… | 你们… |
[03:39] | You’re gonna need 10k for bribes. | 你们需要先用一万美金贿赂 |
[03:41] | And then there’s cash for access, equipment, extraction. | 然后进入 装备 撤退都需要现金 |
[03:45] | I mean, I’m guessing you guys don’t | 我猜你们两个人加起来 |
[03:46] | have 50 bucks between you. | 五十块钱都没有吧 |
[03:47] | Yeah, you’d be surprised what I can get my hands on. | 你不知道我的本事 |
[03:57] | You. Move the crates. | 你去搬了板条箱 |
[03:58] | Let’s go. | 准备走了 |
[04:00] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[04:02] | Me? I don’t want anything. | 我 我什么都不要 |
[04:04] | I’m just a baggage handler. | 我只负责处理货物 |
[04:05] | You work for the government. | 你为政府工作 |
[04:07] | They pay me, | 是政府给我钱 |
[04:08] | but I wouldn’t say I work for ’em. | 但我是不会说我为政府工作的 |
[04:11] | Here. Get cleaned up before the transfer. | 给你 转移之前把自己收拾干净 |
[04:14] | Transfer to where? | 转移到哪里 |
[04:16] | Above my pay grade. | 这个就不归我管了 |
[04:17] | Once you’re out of this building, | 你只要出了这座建筑 |
[04:18] | you’re somebody else’s problem. | 就是别人的问题了 |
[04:20] | Do you even know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[04:21] | I watch the news. | 我也看新闻 |
[04:23] | Six hours. | 六个小时 |
[04:25] | You leave in six hours. | 六个小时后你就离开 |
[04:40] | Captain Marcus Chaplin is here now. | 马库斯·查普林艇长来了 |
[04:43] | Captain Marcus Chaplin, | 马库斯·查普林艇长 |
[04:45] | I am Zheng Li, special envoy from the People’s Republic of China. | 我是郑立 中华人民共和国特使 |
[04:48] | It is China’s understanding that the current embargo | 中国理解 目前的禁运措施 |
[04:50] | has eradicated your food and medical supplies. | 切断了你方的食物和药品供应 |
[04:53] | The government of China | 中国政府 |
[04:55] | considers this a humanitarian crisis, | 认为这是一场人道主义危机 |
[04:57] | and I wish to come to your shores. | 我希望在你方海滩上岸 |
[04:58] | Trojan horse? | 特洛伊木马计吗 |
[05:01] | We have to assume so. | 必须得先假设如此 |
[05:03] | Permission to come ashore granted, Mr. Zheng. | 允许上岸 郑先生 |
[05:07] | 异频雷达收发机匹配 美国海军 中国 | |
[05:10] | U.S. vessels not engaging. | 美方船舰并未参与 |
[05:12] | So maybe the blockade isn’t a blockade | 所以也许像中国这样的国家都说不是封锁 |
[05:14] | if a country like China says it isn’t. | 那所谓的封锁就不是封锁了 |
[05:16] | Grace, organize a contingent to greet Mr. Zheng. | 格蕾丝 组织代表团欢迎郑先生 |
[05:18] | They may come in peace, but let’s be prepared. | 他们可能没有恶意 但是有备无患 |
[05:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:55] | He’ll bow slightly, | 他会稍微鞠躬 |
[05:56] | and then you’ll shake hands. | 然后你就和他握手 |
[05:58] | End of meeting. | 寒暄结束 |
[06:00] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[06:01] | I learned it from my dad when he was an envoy in China. | 我从我爸爸那里学的 他做过驻华大使 |
[06:03] | I wasn’t sure you knew the protocol. | 我不知道你是不是知道礼节 |
[06:19] | Welcome to Sainte Marina. | 欢迎来到圣玛丽娜岛 |
[06:21] | Thank you, captain. I’m very pleased to be here. | 谢谢你 艇长 我很高兴能来到这里 |
[06:24] | You have a beautiful island. | 你有个漂亮的岛屿 |
[06:26] | Please. | 请 |
[06:51] | Hawkes? | 霍克斯 |
[06:59] | One moment. | 请稍等一会 |
[07:10] | My sister’s dead. | 我妹妹死了 |
[07:12] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[07:16] | I’m a deserter. | 我是个逃兵 |
[07:17] | I left the lieutenant in the middle of a firefight. | 在战场上我留下上尉独自逃跑 |
[07:19] | You’re gonna arrest me and strip me of my rank, right? | 你要逮捕我而且要剥夺我的军衔 是吗 |
[07:21] | So why are you even bothering to talk about her? | 那你为什么还要提到她 |
[07:27] | Because I’m truly sorry she’s dead. | 因为对于她的死 我真的感到很抱歉 |
[07:28] | Don’t act like you care about her, man. | 别假装你在乎她 |
[07:30] | Don’t do that. | 别再演戏了 |
[07:33] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[07:35] | Petty officer hawkes, stop. | 士官霍克斯 站住 |
[07:39] | Son, I’m sorry. | 孩子 我很抱歉 |
[07:42] | But you are charged with desertion | 但是你被控叛逃 |
[07:44] | and conduct unbecoming. | 及行为不当 |
[07:47] | Petty officer Brannan. | 士官布兰伦 |
[07:48] | – Sir. – Arrest this man. | -长官 -逮捕这个人 |
[08:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:17] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[08:18] | That was my dad’s dad’s name. | 那是我爷爷的名字 |
[08:20] | I never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[08:26] | Say, Charlie. | 查理 |
[08:27] | Play now with your friends. | 出去和你的朋友玩 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:30] | Good job, kid. | 做得不错 孩子 |
[08:43] | How long have you been married? | 你们结婚多长时间了 |
[08:45] | Uh, two years. We’ve been married two years. | 两年了 我们已经结婚两年了 |
[08:47] | But I’ve been away most of the time we’ve been together. | 不过我们结婚之后 我总是不在她身边 |
[08:50] | Ah, that’s the life of a sailor. | 这就是水手的生活 |
[08:51] | That’s one of the reasons I got out. | 那也是我选择离开的原因之一 |
[08:53] | I mean, god knows, it hasn’t been easy, | 我的意思是 这太不容易了 |
[08:55] | but–but every time I look at her… | 但是 每次我看着她 |
[08:59] | I know it was worth it. | 我就知道这一切都是值得的 |
[09:11] | How’d you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[09:15] | I was at a navy bar with some guys out of Miramar. | 当时我和一些朋友在米拉玛的海军酒吧 |
[09:18] | This group of U.S.D. Students come in. Big guys. | 进来了一群圣地亚哥大学的学生 |
[09:21] | The minute they walk in the door, | 当他们进门的一刹那 |
[09:22] | you just–you know it’s gonna go wrong. | 你的直觉告诉你会有事情发生 |
[09:24] | And they got this, uh, they got this girl with ’em. | 然后他们…他们带着她 |
[09:29] | And I just– I can’t stop staring at her. | 我就忍不住盯着她看 |
[09:32] | Of course, it does go wrong. | 当然 会有事情发生的 |
[09:33] | You know… people yelling, throwing punches. | 人们叫喊着 挥舞着拳头 |
[09:37] | In the middle of it, I walk right up to her, | 就在这时 我走到她的面前 |
[09:39] | And I say, “Hi, I’m sam. Sam kendal.” | 说到 “我叫山姆 山姆·肯德尔” |
[09:41] | And she stops me. | 她打断了我 |
[09:43] | And she says, “Yes.” | 她说 “好的” |
[09:45] | “Yes, sam kendal, I’d love to.” | “好的 山姆·肯德尔 我愿意” |
[09:48] | Oh. That’s pretty good, that. | 那可真够棒的 |
[09:52] | You know, she didn’t ask for any of this. | 这些都不该是她该承受的 |
[09:55] | I mean, marrying me, | 我的意思是 嫁给我 |
[09:56] | she’s been–been dragged halfway around the world, | 被拉着跑遍半个地球 |
[10:00] | Kidnapped, scared out of her mind. | 被绑架 吓得半死 |
[10:06] | Look, Sam, I… | 听着 山姆 我 |
[10:08] | I said I’d get into this. | 我说过 我会帮忙的 |
[10:09] | I mean, I’ll set up a meet. | 我会安排一个会面 |
[10:11] | But you gotta do something for me. | 但是你也得为我办些事 |
[10:12] | You gotta promise me | 你得答应我 |
[10:13] | that if this thing goes sideways, you get caught, | 如果事情不够顺利 你被捉了的话 |
[10:17] | you were never here. | 你从未来过这里 |
[10:19] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[10:22] | Christine Kendal. | 克里斯蒂·肯德尔 |
[10:23] | Somewhere between Sainte Marina and Sydney, she disappeared. | 她消失在了悉尼和圣玛丽娜的某个地方 |
[10:27] | No, not “Got lost.” | 不 不是”迷路”了 |
[10:28] | Disappeared, as in “Black bag disappeared.” | 是不见了 “黑包不见了”的不见了 |
[10:32] | Oh. Oh, now you’re just gonna lie to my face? | 现在你在赤裸裸地对我说谎 |
[10:34] | She was on the boat, you son of a bitch. | 她就在那条船上 你个贱人 |
[10:44] | Caroline, hi. | 卡罗琳 你好 |
[10:45] | I just got off the phone with Bill Simms, | 我刚和比尔·西姆斯通过电话 |
[10:47] | who you’re gonna fire by the end of the day. | 我要你在今天之前把他炒了 |
[10:50] | So I’m trying to track down a passenger– | 我在试图追踪一位乘客 |
[10:53] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我不是来伤害你的 |
[11:03] | I told you, I wasn’t gonna hurt you. | 我告诉过你 我不会伤害你的 |
[11:05] | Please, please, please, please! I have a lot of money. | 别 别 我有很多钱的 |
[11:07] | – No. No, st-stop. – I can get you a lot of money. | -闭嘴 -我可以给你一大笔钱 |
[11:09] | My name is navy S.E.A.L. Barry Hopper. | 我是海豹突击队的巴里·霍普 |
[11:10] | I was picked up off the coast of Pakistan | 我在巴基斯坦海岸线外被救起 |
[11:12] | by the U.S.S. “Colorado.” | 是被美军潜艇科罗拉多所救 |
[11:13] | I think you know what happened next. | 我想接下来发生了什么你都知道了 |
[11:15] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[11:18] | This is the helmet cam video of our mission in Pakistan | 这是头盔摄像机录下的在核武器攻击前 |
[11:20] | right before we nuked it. | 我们在巴基斯坦的任务 |
[11:22] | This is what the White House doesn’t want anyone else to see. | 这是白宫方面不想让任何人知道的内容 |
[11:25] | It’s yours for some of that money you mentioned. | 用你刚刚提到的钱来换下这个 |
[11:34] | Captain. Wait. | 等等 艇长 |
[11:37] | This will be the start of the formal negotiations. | 这将会是正式谈判的开始 |
[11:40] | I took the liberty of removing this from your stateroom, sir. | 我擅自从你房间里拿了这个 长官 |
[11:44] | It’s the last one. | 这可是最后一瓶了 |
[11:46] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[11:48] | Not easy being the X.O., is it? | 当一个副艇长不是件易事 是吧 |
[11:50] | No. | 不容易 |
[11:50] | It takes time to earn that kind of trust. | 想取得那种信任需要时间 |
[11:52] | Yes, it does. | 确实是 |
[11:55] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:59] | What are you hoping to get out of this meeting? | 在这场谈判里你想得到什么 |
[12:05] | Good to see you, C.O.B. | 水手长 见到你很高兴 |
[12:06] | I didn’t realize I’d given you six days off. | 我都不记得我给过你六天的假期 |
[12:08] | I had crew out looking for you. | 我都派了人去找你了 |
[12:10] | My apologies, sir. It couldn’t be avoided. | 是我的错 长官 不能再逃避现实了 |
[12:13] | Had a little trouble with some of the locals. | 我和当地人之间有点问题 |
[12:15] | It took me a couple of days to sort it out. | 我花了几天时间来解决它 |
[12:17] | I look forward to hearing about it. | 我很想听听是些什么 |
[12:19] | Lieutenant, bring the C.O.B. up to speed. | 上尉 让水手长了解一下最新状况 |
[12:20] | No need, sir. I, uh, I know you got a representative | 不需要 长官 我知道有一位中国的 |
[12:22] | of The People’s Republic up there. | 代表来到了这里 |
[12:24] | And, uh, if he flies a flag on that shack, | 如果他在那间屋子里挥动旗子的话 |
[12:27] | it becomes chinese soil. | 这儿就变成中国的地盘了 |
[12:30] | Where you been all this time, C.O.B.? | 这几天你都去哪了 水手长 |
[12:32] | Uh, forced walkabout. | 被迫在丛林流浪 |
[12:34] | Clears your mind. You should try it. | 清空杂念 你应该试一试 |
[12:47] | Ah, Captain Chaplin. | 查普林艇长 |
[12:49] | Thank you for the accommodations. | 感谢你提供的食宿环境 |
[12:51] | They are more than generous. | 非常慷慨 |
[12:52] | Uh, we’re stretched a little thin for creature comforts, | 物质享受这方面我们有点受限 |
[12:53] | but I hope it’ll suffice. | 不过我希望你满意 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | Your mayor stopped by earlier as well. | 你们的”市长”早前也来过 |
[13:04] | The title is self-awarded. | 那是他自封的头衔 |
[13:08] | He’s a local thug with delusions of grandeur. | 他只是对权力有着幻想的当地恶霸罢了 |
[13:11] | I recognize the species. | 这种人我见多了 |
[13:12] | Allow me to present this gift to you. | 请允许我送一样礼物给你 |
[13:16] | This was my grandfather’s go board. | 这是我祖父留下的一副围棋 |
[13:18] | Do you play? | 你会下吗 |
[13:19] | I’m more of a chess man. | 我通常都下国际象棋 |
[13:21] | Chess. In chess, the victor | 国际象棋 在国际象棋里 胜利者 |
[13:24] | is the one who annihilates his opponent’s armies. | 必须要把敌人的军队消灭殆尽 |
[13:26] | In weiqi, or go, | 而在围棋里 |
[13:28] | victory goes to the one | 胜利者要尽可能地 |
[13:29] | who can control the most territory | 运用最少的兵力 |
[13:31] | with the fewest armies. | 占领最广阔的领土 |
[13:32] | A better game for our times. Maybe. | 或许下围棋更合时宜一些 |
[13:35] | I’m aware of what I stand to gain by your presence here– | 我知道您莅临此地是为了代表中方向我们 |
[13:37] | Protection. | 提供保护 |
[13:38] | Any country that attacks us attacks China. | 任何国家只要侵犯了我们就是对中国不敬 |
[13:40] | It legitimizes us. | 我军的行为将被合法化 |
[13:41] | You’ll no longer be at the mercy of the United States. | 你们不用再受美国政府的威胁了 |
[13:43] | At the mercy of the current administration. | 是当局政府的威胁 |
[13:45] | Don’t ever confuse my nation with its current ruler. | 不要把我的国家和当局统治者混为一谈 |
[13:48] | Well, one can only be a reflection of the other. | 事物间都是相互联系的 |
[13:51] | In return, China garners international prestige. | 凭借此举 中国将会赢得国际声誉 |
[13:53] | China legitimizes the rogue captain | 将一个流亡的艇长合法化 |
[13:55] | and by doing so, attacks U.S. Credibility. | 然后借机摧毁美国的声誉 |
[13:57] | I become a puppet with a nuclear submarine. | 我只不过是个掌管核潜艇的傀儡 |
[14:00] | China couldn’t make you a puppet even if we wanted to. | 就算中国想让你们成为傀儡也是不可能的 |
[14:03] | You’re a powerful symbol the world over. | 你们已经成为了全世界的象征 |
[14:05] | A symbol of what? | 什么象征 |
[14:09] | My wife and I at Hoover Dam. | 这是我和我太太在胡佛水坝的合照 |
[14:11] | She loves the grand canyon, | 她喜欢大峡谷 |
[14:12] | but for me, this… | 但对我而言 这座水坝 |
[14:14] | this is stunning. | 令人叹为观止 |
[14:16] | Great and audacious, | 雄壮威武 |
[14:18] | humbling in its ambition and heart. | 雄心勃勃却又虚怀若谷 |
[14:20] | You are that symbol. | 你们正是该形象的化身 |
[14:22] | After the events of Pakistan | 在目睹了巴基斯坦事件 |
[14:23] | and your actions against Indian imperialism, | 和你们打击印度帝国主义的行为后 |
[14:26] | to the many who question where the heart of America lies, | 也许那些苦苦追寻的人们 |
[14:29] | it’s felt. Perhaps it lies in you. | 能在你们身上找回那颗失落的美国心 |
[14:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[14:35] | There’s a problem at the prison. | 监狱那边出了点问题 |
[14:38] | It’s Hawkes. | 是霍克斯 |
[14:43] | Another minute, we’d have been digging a hole for you. | 不久之后你就要被处死了 |
[14:46] | Is that what you really want? | 你真的想这样吗 |
[14:49] | Son, I know what happened was a terrible thing. | 孩子 我知道发生的这一切都太可怕了 |
[14:52] | But I don’t want to lose any more lives than I already have. | 但我不想再牺牲任何生命了 |
[14:55] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[14:58] | You can surrender. | 你投降吧 |
[15:01] | That’s it. | 没有别的了 |
[15:05] | I sincerely hope you feel better. | 真心希望你能感觉好点 |
[15:16] | Why wasn’t he on suicide watch? | 怎么没对他进行防自杀监控 |
[15:18] | We’ve never considered suicide watch. | 我们没有设立防自杀监控 |
[15:20] | We barely have enough people to guard them as it is. | 就现在的情况而言看护人手已经不足了 |
[15:22] | We’re not equipped for this. | 我们没有能力设立吗 |
[15:24] | Uh, no, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[15:25] | We now have 25 prisoners that we have to maintain, and frankly, | 我们现在有25个犯人要看管 坦白讲 |
[15:28] | the active crew is starting to resent the prison population. | 一些激进的船员已经开始抱怨犯人太多了 |
[15:30] | These guys don’t have to work for their rations. | 而且他们不用工作就能得到配给 |
[15:32] | So the way they see it, they’re getting a free ride. | 所以在船员们眼中 那些人是不劳而获 |
[15:34] | – You getting all this, C.O.B.? – Yes, sir. | -有这回事吗 水手长 -是的 长官 |
[15:35] | I leave for a week, | 我才离开一周 |
[15:36] | and we become the U.S.S. Leavenworth. | 这里就成了莱文沃思参议院了 |
[15:38] | A third of the crew thought they’d be going home last week, | 三分之一的船员本以为他们上周能回家的 |
[15:39] | and when that fell through, they started acting out. | 计划一失败 他们就按捺不住了 |
[15:41] | So, lieutenant, you and the C.O.B. | 所以上尉 你和水手长 |
[15:42] | find a way to deal with our disciplinary problem. Understood? | 要尽快想出一个解决方案来 明白吗 |
[15:45] | – Yes, sir. – Brannan, with me. | -明白长官 -布兰伦 跟我来 |
[15:47] | Need a word, C.O.B. | 我们得谈谈 水手长 |
[15:48] | Hey, C.O.B. I said I need a word. | 水手长 我说我们得谈谈 |
[15:50] | Listen, while you’ve been on vacation, | 听着 在你休假的这段时间 |
[15:51] | I’ve been doing three jobs. | 我一人身兼三职 |
[15:52] | I need you A.J. squared away. | 我需要你打起精神来 |
[15:55] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[15:56] | I can’t let him see me like this. | 不能让他看见我这个样子 |
[16:15] | That’s a lot of money right there. | 很多钱啊 |
[16:18] | That why you came to Manila? | 这是你来马尼拉的原因吗 |
[16:21] | I came to help you, you ungrateful bastard. | 我是来帮你的 你这没良心的混蛋 |
[16:25] | I got ’em all over | 我到处都放了钱 |
[16:26] | Manila, Jakarta, Kabul. | 马尼拉 雅加达 喀布尔 |
[16:30] | You know, you take down a kingpin | 知道吗 扳倒了一个 |
[16:31] | who’s been running drugs for 30 years… | 贩了三十年毒的大毒枭 |
[16:34] | before you remand the cash… | 在把钱还回去之前 |
[16:36] | Take a little for yourself. | 要留点给自己 |
[16:38] | It’s not stealing. | 这可不算偷 |
[16:39] | It’s insurance… in the unlikely event | 算是一种意外保险 |
[16:42] | you become an inconvenience to your country. | 当你成为祖国的眼中钉之后 |
[16:48] | So you thinking about cutting out after we find Christine? | 我们找到克里斯蒂之后你打算断绝联系吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我打算 |
[16:58] | I’m not like you and Wes– | 我不像你和韦斯 |
[17:00] | you know, family men. | 以家庭为重 |
[17:03] | For me, family was, uh, | 对于我来说 家是… |
[17:05] | mom taking the empties out the back door | 妈妈从后门把空酒瓶倒掉 |
[17:07] | and dad turning up the TV to drown out the sound. | 爸爸打开电视掩盖所有的吵闹声 |
[17:11] | I signed up for navy when I was 17 on a fake ID. | 17岁时我用假身份应征了海军 |
[17:15] | A year later, I’m in the 46-hour hell week, | 一年之后 我开始了46小时魔鬼周训练 |
[17:17] | mud caked over every inch of my body. | 身上沾满污泥 |
[17:19] | I’d just finished a 10-mile run, | 刚跑完10英里 |
[17:21] | and now I gotta carry a log the size of a telephone pole | 就要背着原木大小的电线杆 |
[17:24] | over soft sand. | 行进在柔软的沙滩上 |
[17:28] | And I remember thinking to myself, | 还记得当时我对自己说 |
[17:31] | man… | 老天 |
[17:33] | this is the best fun I’ve ever had in my life. | 这真是我这辈子做过的最有趣的事情了 |
[17:38] | No, I get it. | 我理解 |
[17:41] | I do. I get it. | 真的 我理解 |
[17:43] | There’s this place | 有个地方 |
[17:46] | in Bali… | 在巴厘岛 |
[17:47] | room service 24/7, | 二十四小时客房服务 |
[17:49] | Jacuzzis on the balcony, | 阳台上有按摩浴缸 |
[17:50] | 2 infinity pools– one 30 feet above the other. | 两个大泳池 一个比另一个高三十英尺 |
[17:55] | You tell me, you get Christine back, | 别跟我说 你把克里斯蒂救出来后 |
[17:56] | you’re not thinking about ditching, too. | 不打算和她一起隐居 |
[18:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:09] | This is the guy? | 就是这个人吗 |
[18:10] | Oh, trust me, | 相信我 |
[18:10] | if it’s in Manila and on the shady side of the street, | 只要是在马尼拉 就算在阴暗的街道里 |
[18:12] | he’ll know who’s walking there. | 他也能知道路过的人是谁 |
[18:14] | Thank you, brother. I owe you one. | 谢谢 老兄 欠你一个人情 |
[18:17] | Nah. | 别客气 |
[18:20] | Hey, listen, you stuck your neck out for me. | 你冒着生命危险帮我 |
[18:21] | Thank you. | 我很感激 |
[18:23] | Hey, my advice? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[18:25] | Get her out and don’t look back. | 救了人就走 不要回头 |
[18:42] | You shouldn’t have split nine. | 你不该拆九的 |
[18:44] | Well, what’s a few grand between friends? | 朋友间输这点钱算什么 |
[18:47] | I’m still feeling lucky. | 我还是觉得挺幸运的 |
[18:48] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[18:50] | I’m looking for some foreign action. | 我在追踪一个异国行动 |
[18:53] | I don’t think I can help you with that. | 我想对此我无能为力 |
[18:56] | American game. The exclusive kind. | 是一种美国游戏 独家版 |
[19:00] | No game like that here. | 我们这儿没有这种游戏 |
[19:06] | I’m playing a hunch. You know what we came here for. | 我有预感 你知道我们为何而来 |
[19:09] | So I’m gonna put money on the table. | 所以我打算把钱摆在桌子上 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna put more money on the table. | 摆得越多越好 |
[19:12] | And I’m gonna keep putting money on the table | 我还会不停地押更多的钱 |
[19:13] | till somebody notices and starts to wonder… | 直到有人注意到并开始纳闷 |
[19:15] | what exactly it is I’m paying you for. | 我到底为什么给你钱 |
[19:17] | You understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[19:22] | There is an old abandoned warehouse in Sampaloc, | 在三巴克有个废弃的仓库[菲律宾] |
[19:25] | a few miles from here. | 离这里几英里 |
[19:26] | I think you will find a good game there. | 那里有你们想要的东西 |
[19:28] | How many players? | 有几个人 |
[19:29] | Four. All Pilipino. | 四个 都是菲律宾人 |
[19:31] | Save one, an American named Franzen. | 除了一个美国人 叫弗朗曾 |
[19:34] | Be careful with him. | 小心他 |
[19:35] | He cheats. | 狡猾得很 |
[19:36] | Nice doing business with you. | 很高兴和你合作 |
[19:45] | That guy– | 那家伙 |
[19:46] | He recognize you? | 他认出你了吗 |
[19:49] | I don’t know. Why? | 不知道 为什么 |
[19:50] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[19:52] | Long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[19:54] | We got a location. | 有地址了 |
[19:54] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[20:23] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[20:26] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[20:28] | No, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:08] | This is so strange. | 感觉太奇怪了 |
[21:09] | It is strange. | 是挺奇怪的 |
[21:19] | I saw you. | 我看见了 |
[21:21] | I saw you on the ship with Paul. | 我看见你在船上和保罗在一起 |
[21:24] | Sam, nothing happened. | 山姆 什么都没发生 |
[21:25] | That was all just an act. | 那都是演戏的 |
[21:27] | It was the only way that I could get to you. | 只有那样 我才能见到你 |
[21:31] | Things got a bit more complicated, but… | 后来的事情有点复杂 不过… |
[21:33] | Sam, I love you. | 山姆 我爱的是你 |
[21:35] | Only you. | 只爱你 |
[21:36] | Everything that I did was to get to you. | 我所做的一切都是为了你 |
[21:38] | You have to believe that. | 你得相信我 |
[21:39] | Okay, okay, okay. I believe you. I believe you. | 好了好了 我相信你 |
[21:43] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:44] | You don’t have to say anything more. I believe you. | 不用说了 我相信你 |
[21:49] | I literally dreamed of what this moment would be… | 我的确梦到过与你重逢的场面 |
[21:53] | But in my dreams, | 但在我梦里 |
[21:55] | you’re walking through the front door of our home. | 你会走进我们家的大门 |
[21:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:58] | And we weren’t on the other side of the world, | 而那是在地球的另一边 |
[22:00] | and it wasn’t this hard. | 也没有这么艰难 |
[22:01] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Come here. | 没事了 来 |
[22:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:09] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:21] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[22:22] | As astute as ever, lieutenant. | 清醒得很 上尉 |
[22:25] | You took advantage of me. I understand. | 你占我便宜了 我明白了 |
[22:29] | Well, you can rely on my discretion. It never happened. | 不过我不会说的 什么都没发生 |
[22:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:33] | No one knows you’re here but me. | 只有我知道你在这里 |
[22:35] | Are you gonna tell the captain about this? | 你不打算和艇长说吗 |
[22:37] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你打算向我解释一下吗 |
[22:40] | A few of the local bad guys– | 有几个本地的混混 |
[22:42] | they jumped me. | 偷袭了我 |
[22:43] | Their idea of fun was to hog-tie me | 他们的乐趣就是把我捆成肉粽子 |
[22:45] | and throw me in a ditch on the other side of the island. | 然后扔到岛另一头的沟里去 |
[22:50] | It took two days without food and water to wiggle out. | 我不吃不喝花了两天时间才爬出来 |
[22:53] | I’m not proud. | 这又不是什么好事 |
[22:55] | But if you feel the need to burden the captain, | 但如果你觉得这点破事值得艇长操心 |
[22:57] | that’s– that’s your prerogative. | 你有资格去告诉他 |
[23:02] | Report tomorrow, 0500. | 明天五点整来报到 |
[23:11] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[23:12] | Perhaps your America is not America anymore. | 美国可能已经不是你想象的那样了 |
[23:15] | But a reckoning may come, | 但有朝一日 |
[23:18] | and you will find | 你会发现 |
[23:19] | the measures and the compromises you make | 你做出的这些妥协和牺牲 |
[23:23] | may no longer be temporary. | 会跟着你一辈子 |
[23:26] | I believe… | 我相信… |
[23:28] | in my heart, | 深信 |
[23:29] | that one day I will drive that sub into Kings Bay. | 有一天我会把潜艇开入金斯湾 |
[23:32] | I’ll walk into the Pentagon and declare, | 我会走进五角大楼宣布 |
[23:34] | “I am captain Marcus Chaplin of the U.S.S. “Colorado”, | 我是科罗拉多号核潜艇舰长马库斯·查普林 |
[23:36] | and I’m here to clear my name.” | 我是来为自己正名的 |
[23:39] | I believe this is temporary. | 我相信现在的情况是暂时的 |
[23:42] | And if it isn’t… | 如果不是的话… |
[23:43] | You would go mad. | 你会疯的 |
[23:48] | It’s a tricky game. You caught me. | 这游戏很棘手 你赢了 |
[23:51] | Here is my offer. | 我有个提议 |
[23:53] | I’ll give you food, supplies, anything you need. | 我会给你食品和装备 要什么有什么 |
[23:57] | And in return? | 回报呢 |
[23:58] | Your jail is filled. | 你的监狱已经人满为患 |
[24:00] | Your men are starved, cut off, attacked. | 你的手下忍饥挨饿 四面楚歌 |
[24:03] | You will agree | 你会同意的 |
[24:05] | because we offer the only solution to your problem. | 因为我们的提议是你唯一的出路 |
[24:09] | And as an ally, we are very powerful. | 我们是你强有力的同盟 |
[24:12] | Nothing in return. | 不求回报 |
[24:14] | Everything is in the acceptance. | 只要你点头同意 |
[24:18] | I cannot accept. | 我不能接受 |
[24:23] | I wonder, Marcus. | 我在想 马库斯 |
[24:26] | What will become of you. | 你会成为什么样的人 |
[24:38] | I met this kid today. | 我今天见到一个孩子 |
[24:40] | Charlie. | 叫查理 |
[24:43] | What was Charlie like? | 他什么样子 |
[24:47] | He was really smart, | 他很聪明 |
[24:48] | really polite, but tough, you know? | 很有礼貌 但也很强硬 |
[24:52] | I mean, if you gave him a hard time, | 如果你为难他 |
[24:53] | he would be more than happy | 他百分之百 |
[24:54] | to give it right back to you, you know? | 也不会让你好过 |
[24:57] | Sam Kendal, age 9. | 九岁的山姆·肯德尔 |
[24:59] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我觉得也是 |
[25:03] | I mean, I hadn’t thought about that, but, yeah. | 其实我都没想过 不过是啊 |
[25:10] | If we had a kid, | 要是我们有孩子 |
[25:10] | it would probably be a lot like that, wouldn’t he? | 八成也是这个脾气 对吧 |
[25:17] | Hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[25:20] | What if we disappeared… | 我们现在就消失怎么样 |
[25:22] | right now? | 立刻消失 |
[25:24] | Just dropped off the face off the earth, just the two of us. | 人间蒸发 就我们两个人 |
[25:28] | Maybe the three of us. | 三个人也挺好 |
[25:29] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:34] | But we would figure it out together. | 但我们可以一起想办法 |
[25:38] | You could do anything. | 你可以想做什么就做什么 |
[25:39] | You could paint all day if you wanted. | 愿意的话 还可以整天都画画 |
[25:40] | I could build ships for millionaires. | 我可以去给百万富翁造船 |
[25:43] | We would figure it out. | 会有办法的 |
[25:46] | Look, I have been trying to do the right thing for so long now. | 这么长时间来 我一直在试图不犯错 |
[25:49] | Tried to be the best sailor. | 努力做最好的水手 |
[25:52] | Tried to be the best X.O. | 做最棒的副艇长 |
[25:54] | But I’m just… | 我只是 |
[25:56] | I’m tired. | 累了 |
[25:59] | I’m tired. | 太累了 |
[26:01] | Let’s do it. | 我们一起消失吧 |
[26:18] | I propose a truce. | 我提议和解 |
[26:21] | I could supply everything you need. | 我可以提供一切你要的东西 |
[26:24] | I know plenty of pirates willing to risk the blockade. | 我知道很多想要突破封锁的海盗 |
[26:26] | They already have. | 他们甚至已经突破了 |
[26:27] | If you and I were on the same side, captain, | 如果你选择跟我成为盟友 艇长 |
[26:31] | just think of what we could accomplish. | 试想一下我们会达到怎样的境界 |
[26:35] | I grew up with men like you. | 你们这种人我见多了 |
[26:37] | Call themselves “The mayor”, | 自立为王 |
[26:39] | act like a friend to the people, | 假惺惺地装作是人们的朋友 |
[26:41] | say they’ll protect you. | 说会保护他们 |
[26:46] | So I disgust you? | 所以你觉得我恶心 |
[26:48] | You know, I grew up with men like that, too. | 我也从小就见过那种人 |
[26:50] | So why are we different? | 我们有什么不同 |
[26:52] | Because you became a sea captain. | 不就是你变成了海军艇长 |
[26:55] | You think you are noble. | 你自以为高尚 |
[26:56] | You are just a uniform. | 不就是个破制服吗 |
[26:58] | Take that away, and you will see what you truly are. | 脱了制服 你就现出原形了 |
[27:01] | You want to see… | 你想看看 |
[27:03] | what I truly am? | 我的原形 |
[27:11] | My offer is still good, captain. | 艇长 我的提议仍然有效 |
[27:14] | Good night. | 晚安吧 |
[27:27] | Enter. | 请进 |
[27:29] | You needed me, sir? | 长官 您找我 |
[27:34] | Mr. Serrat says that he will bring in | 塞拉特先生说他会带一些海盗来 |
[27:36] | all manner of pirates and our cup runneth over. | 为我们提供方便 除此之外 |
[27:39] | Mr. Zheng of china wants to give us aid | 中国的郑先生想援助我们 |
[27:42] | and is willing to risk a confrontation to do so. | 愿意冒着挑起战争的风险 |
[27:45] | This is where the, uh, X.O. usually jumps in | 通常这种时候 副艇长就会出现 |
[27:48] | to provide another perspective, provoke debate. | 提供另一种思维方式 展开讨论 |
[27:52] | Um, sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[27:53] | Sorry I’m not him. | 抱歉我不是他 |
[27:55] | I’ve had too much to drink, lieutenant. | 上尉 我只是酒喝多了而已 |
[27:56] | You can stop with the bug eyes. | 眼睛别瞪这么大 |
[27:58] | So… | 那么 |
[27:59] | You’ve been dying to say your piece. | 你一直很想发表意见 |
[28:02] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[28:04] | There are always strings attached to any offer. | 没有人会无偿的援助我们 |
[28:08] | An alliance, sir? | 长官 结成联盟吗 |
[28:10] | What kind of message does that send? | 那会发出什么样的信息 |
[28:11] | How does that help to get us home? | 怎么能帮我们回家 |
[28:12] | And–and how does it help to clear our names when we do? | 回家之后又怎么帮我们洗清罪名 |
[28:14] | We’re not a sovereign nation, | 我们不是个独立国家 |
[28:15] | therefore it wouldn’t be an alliance. | 所以没什么联盟之类的东西 |
[28:17] | Stop lying to yourself. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[28:19] | This administration will starve us out. | 政府就是要饿死我们 |
[28:22] | They’ll bleed us dry. | 一点点饿死 |
[28:23] | They will watch men and women die of infection | 他们会眼睁睁看着每个人生病而死 |
[28:25] | before they move in. | 然后再进军 |
[28:28] | Is this worth starting world war iii over? | 因此就要开始第三次世界大战吗 |
[28:31] | World war iii has already started. | 第三次世界大战早就开始了 |
[28:33] | The bombs that hit Pakistan did more then destroy a nation. | 击中巴基斯坦的核弹毁掉的不只是一个国家 |
[28:36] | Restraint is failing. | 世界在逐渐失控 |
[28:38] | And the question is, lieutenant, | 问题是 上尉 |
[28:39] | do we skitter around the edges, gathering crumbs, | 我们是游走于边缘 苟延残喘呢 |
[28:41] | or do we plant our flag? | 还是竖起自己的旗帜呢 |
[28:43] | I’d like to hear your position. | 我希望听到你的看法 |
[28:45] | I said what I believe. It would be a mistake. | 我已经表明了立场 不赞同 |
[28:49] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[29:10] | Everything set? | 都准备好了吗 |
[29:12] | Wes will give us a ride out of town tomorrow. | 韦斯明天送我们出城 |
[29:14] | Good. | 好 |
[29:15] | I’m headed to Central America. | 我准备去中美洲 |
[29:17] | I’m thinking Costa Rica. You make up your mind? | 考虑去哥斯达黎加 你决定了吗 |
[29:20] | I don’t know. I heard Bali’s nice. | 我不知道 听说巴厘岛不错 |
[29:27] | Hey. What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What? What’s wrong? | 等等 等等 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[29:33] | That guy from the casino? | 记得赌场那个人吗 |
[29:35] | I met him in BUD/S. | 我在海豹突击队训练时见过他 |
[29:37] | He’s a strange guy, even by seal standards. | 即使以海豹突击队员的标准 他也很奇怪 |
[29:39] | He gets bounced from the navy, | 他被海军除名后 |
[29:40] | he goes into business for himself– | 自己去做生意 |
[29:43] | mercenary work. | 做了雇佣兵 |
[29:44] | That’s what he’s doing here in Manila. | 他在马尼拉这里也是做雇佣兵 |
[29:47] | Kendal… | 肯德尔 |
[29:49] | U.S. have put a bounty on your head. | 美国政府在悬赏买你的人头 |
[29:54] | – How much? – $5 million. | -悬赏多少 -五百万 |
[29:57] | And that’s the big-time, brother. | 这可是一大笔钱啊 兄弟 |
[29:58] | I never got more than a couple hundred grand myself. | 我的身价从没超过二十万 |
[30:04] | Sam… I know this guy. | 山姆 我了解这个人 |
[30:07] | He’s vicious. | 他很残暴 |
[30:08] | He fights dirty and he does not stop. | 不择手段 不达目的不罢休 |
[30:10] | And it would be one thing if it were just him, | 如果就他一个也就算了 |
[30:12] | but there are gonna be a hundred more guys like him | 关键现在外面有上百个像他一样的人 |
[30:14] | trying to track you down wherever you go. | 随时在监视着你 伺机拿下你 |
[30:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | – Put ’em in the brig. – Yes, ma’am. | -都关进牢房去 -是 长官 |
[30:41] | Hey! Stop. Stop! | 住手 喂 住手 |
[30:48] | See that these men get medical attention immediately. | 确保这些人立刻得到医疗救助 |
[30:51] | – Where’s the C.O.B.? – I– | -水手长在哪 -我 |
[30:53] | Where is the C.O.B.?! | 水手长 在 哪 |
[30:56] | Last I saw him, he was at the prison. | 上次见他的时候 他在牢房那边 |
[30:57] | – Sir, it seems like some of the– – Enough. Enough. | -长官 貌似这里 -够了 够了 |
[30:59] | Lieutenant Shepard, go to the prison. | 谢帕德上尉 去牢房 |
[31:01] | Have all the prisoners draw straws. Two shorts. | 让所有的罪犯抽签 两只短签 |
[31:03] | Bring all the prisoners and have the entire crew | 带着所有的罪犯 以及所有艇员 |
[31:05] | fall in at 1600. Understood? | 下午四点整集合 明白了吗 |
[31:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[31:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:14] | You’re gonna have to stop doing that. | 你以后不能再这样了 |
[31:17] | That hasn’t been anywhere unsanitary, has it? | 这东西上没什么病毒吧 |
[31:22] | $6 million, transferred to an account in the Caymans. | 我要六百万 转到开曼群岛的一个账号上 |
[31:24] | Half tomorrow, the other half in three days. | 明天先付一半 三天后再付另一半 |
[31:27] | Is money really the only thing you care about? | 你是真的只在乎钱吗 |
[31:29] | What about your S.E.A.L. team? | 你的突击队员呢 |
[31:31] | What about the crew of the U.S.S. “Colorado”? | 科罗拉多号潜艇的艇员呢 |
[31:32] | Half’s for me. The other half’s for James King | 一半是给我的 另一半是詹姆斯·金的 |
[31:34] | so we can both be ghosts. | 以维持我们的”隐身”状态 |
[31:36] | And you’re an odd one to cast stones. | 就鉴定到这里吧 |
[31:39] | Half tomorrow and you can see the rest. | 明天汇完款 你就可以看剩下的了 |
[31:41] | And if you think it’s worth the other half, it’s all yours. | 如果你觉得值得 就归你了 |
[31:43] | Fine. You’ll get it. | 好了 我会给你的 |
[31:46] | – Just leave me– – Time to go. | -只要 -我该走了 |
[31:48] | Kylie. Kylie, | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[31:49] | look, I know you have no reason to trust me right now, | 我知道你现在没理由信任我 |
[31:51] | but you have to listen to me, please. | 但你得听我说 求你了 |
[31:53] | Who’s this guy? | 这男的是谁 |
[31:53] | – Someone I would like you to kill. – Seriously? | -我想杀的人 -真的吗 |
[31:55] | No. Look, you just passed two traffic CCTV cameras, | 不 你们刚刚经过了两个交通摄像头 |
[31:58] | and there’s an ATM across the road. | 街对面还有一台自动取款机 |
[32:00] | In about five minutes, there’s gonna– | 再过五分钟 这里就会 |
[32:01] | Would you just shoot him? | 你能一枪崩了他吗 |
[32:02] | Would you stop saying that | 你能别这样对一个 |
[32:03] | to someone who’s actually carrying a gun? | 身上真带着枪的人说话吗 |
[32:05] | Petty Officer Hopper, I am trying to save your life, both of you. | 霍普士官 我想要救你们两人的命 |
[32:07] | There are people, powerful people, | 有一群人 很有权势的人 |
[32:09] | who are gathering right now, organizing… | 现在聚在了一起 商讨着 |
[32:11] | A coup d’etat. | 发动一场政变 |
[32:12] | No, those happen in third-world countries, not here. | 不 那只会发生在第三世界国家之间 |
[32:14] | It’s gonna happen here, | 会在这里发生的 |
[32:15] | and you two could be the tipping point. | 而且你俩可能就是导火索 |
[32:18] | Please let me show you. Please. | 就让我带你们去看吧 好吗 |
[32:20] | Or this could end for all of us right now. | 不然我们现在都完了 |
[32:40] | – You must be Wes. – Yeah. | -你一定是韦斯 -对 |
[32:41] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[32:42] | Oh, I didn’t do anything anybody else wouldn’t do. | 我只是做了力所能及的事 |
[32:44] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得远不止那些 |
[32:45] | We should get going. | 我们得走了 |
[32:47] | Yeah. Come here. | 好 过来 |
[32:58] | – Look… – No. | -听着 -不 |
[33:01] | It was just a crazy dream. | 那只是个疯狂的梦 |
[33:07] | I managed to get ahold of your friend Kylie. | 我联系了你朋友凯莉 |
[33:10] | There’ll be a private plane waiting for you | 在锡莱机场有一架 |
[33:11] | at the airport in Silay. | 私人飞机在等你 |
[33:13] | Wes is gonna take you to the airport. | 韦斯会带你去机场 |
[33:15] | Wait a minute. I thought you were both going. | 等下 我以为你们俩一起去 |
[33:18] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[33:20] | You’re gonna drive her to the airport, okay? | 你带她去机场 好吗 |
[33:21] | And sam’s going back to the island. | 你又要回岛上去 |
[33:22] | If you’re with me, you’re not safe. | 你和我一起会不安全 |
[33:23] | – I don’t care. – Yeah, I know. I do. | -我不在乎 -我知道 可我在乎 |
[33:25] | The plane’s gonna take you to Geneva. | 飞机会带你去日内瓦 |
[33:27] | Here’s the address of an apartment we’ve arranged for you– | 这是我们为你安排的公寓地址 |
[33:28] | Look, I’m not going to Geneva, Sam. | 听着 我才不会去日内瓦 山姆 |
[33:29] | You can’t go back to the States, can you? Can you? | 你不能回美国去 是吧 |
[33:32] | 12 hours and 27 minutes– that is how long it took | 12小时27分钟 |
[33:36] | between the Navy knocking on our front door | 从海军敲响咱们家门 |
[33:38] | and the phone ringing and your voice being on the other line. | 到你打来第一通电话听到你声音 |
[33:40] | Okay? 12 hours | 你知道吗 12个小时 |
[33:42] | of me not knowing if you were dead or alive, | 我不知道你的生死 |
[33:44] | and all that I could do was wait–sit and wait. | 唯一能做的只有等待 坐在那等待 |
[33:46] | I can’t sit like that, Sam. | 我没法那样等 山姆 |
[33:48] | Okay, I know. I don’t want that for you. | 我懂 我也不想你那样 |
[33:50] | I don’t. I want you to have a life. | 我希望你能平静的生活 |
[33:52] | A real life with a husband and kids–a life. | 丈夫 孩子 真正的生活 |
[33:54] | – Sam, I have one. – No, you don’t. | -山姆 我有这样的生活 -你没有 |
[33:56] | I have one. | 我有你 |
[33:59] | And I can wait for the rest, okay? | 剩下的部分我可以等 好吗 |
[34:03] | We’ll have that when we can be together | 我们相聚的时候就能拥有那样的生活 |
[34:05] | without having to look over shoulders– | 不需要处处提防 |
[34:07] | really, really together. | 真正的在一起 |
[34:11] | Come here. I love you. | 过来 我爱你 |
[34:14] | Okay? I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:16] | You be safe. | 你不会有事的 |
[34:19] | Okay, look, I don’t know where anybody’s going, | 好了 不管你们要去哪 |
[34:21] | but it has gotta be now. | 现在都得走了 |
[34:24] | – Come on, Christine. – Go, go, go, go, go! | -快走 克里斯蒂 -快走 走 |
[34:25] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[34:28] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[34:52] | Hey, cover me! Cover me! | 掩护我 掩护我 |
[35:07] | Come on. Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[35:34] | Sam. You hear that? | 山姆 听见了吗 |
[35:36] | Those cops are not our friends. | 那些警察不会帮我们的 |
[35:37] | We stay here, we die. | 我们再不走就会死 |
[35:39] | Sam. Sam, she’s gone. | 山姆 她死了 |
[35:42] | We gotta go. | 我们必须走了 |
[35:44] | Do you understand? Come on! | 明白吗 快点 |
[35:53] | From theft to assault to desertion, | 偷窃 袭击 逃兵 |
[35:55] | all of you have committed crimes | 你们犯下的罪行 |
[35:56] | which have put your fellow crew members in danger. | 让所有的船员身处险境 |
[35:59] | We no longer have the resources to feed you, | 我们没有更多食物供给你们 |
[36:01] | to house you, to guard you. | 没地方关押你们 没人来看守你们 |
[36:03] | In short, this ain’t working. | 一句话 这样下去不行了 |
[36:05] | Prison is a luxury we can no longer afford. | 关押你们是一种负担不起的奢侈了 |
[36:08] | And let me assure you, gentlemen, | 我保证 先生们 |
[36:09] | just as there are no atheists in foxholes, | 就如散兵坑里没有无神论者一样 |
[36:11] | there are no prisons on the battlefield. | 战场上也不会有囚犯 |
[36:13] | And as beautiful as it may seem, | 正如大家所见 |
[36:14] | that’s where we find ourselves today, on the battlefield, | 我们现在就是在战场上 |
[36:20] | and I believe our nation. | 我相信 还是在为我们的国家而战 |
[36:24] | Lieutenant, the prisoners drew straws? | 上尉 囚犯抽签了吗 |
[36:28] | Yes, sir. | 都抽了 长官 |
[36:31] | Whoever drew the short straws will be lashed. | 抽到短签的受鞭刑 |
[36:34] | The rest of you, to a man, will return to your duty. | 剩下的 像个男人回到自己岗位上 |
[36:37] | There are no criminals on Sainte Marina, | 圣玛丽娜岛上不会再有罪犯 |
[36:40] | Only crimes and their punishment. | 只有罪行和应得的惩罚 |
[36:42] | As of today, there is no brig of the U.S.S. “Colorado”. | 从今起科罗拉多号上不再有禁闭室 |
[36:45] | Am I understood? | 都明白了吗 |
[36:46] | Sir, yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[36:49] | I regret that it’s come to this. | 我很遗憾发展成这样 |
[36:50] | Who drew the short straws? | 谁抽到最短签 |
[36:55] | Who drew the second short straw? | 第二短签是谁 |
[37:00] | Sir. | 长官 |
[37:01] | I was never punished for putting the sub and the crew in danger. | 我使潜艇和船员陷入危险 而从未受罚 |
[37:06] | I would like to volunteer. | 我自愿接受处罚 |
[37:11] | Master-at-arms, | 纠察长 |
[37:13] | dispense the punishment. | 执行处罚 |
[37:13] | No. | 等等 |
[37:15] | I’ll do it, sir. | 让我来吧 长官 |
[37:20] | I’m the only one that should do this, and you know it. | 只有我能这么做 你明白的 |
[37:23] | Do it right, Joe. | 公正处罚 乔 |
[37:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[37:26] | Step up, sailor. | 上前 水手 |
[37:30] | Master-at-arms. | 帮我拿着 纠察长 |
[38:29] | Our two nations are beacons of the first world, | 我们两国是第一世界的灯塔 |
[38:32] | yet millions languish in our prisons. | 尽管还有上百万的囚犯 |
[38:35] | Your choice today… | 你今天的选择 |
[38:37] | was perhaps the more humane one. | 或许是更人道的决定 |
[38:40] | If I take your assistance… | 如果我接受你的援助 |
[38:42] | You’ll be poking the United States in the eye, | 你就是在往美国心脏上扎刀 |
[38:45] | and their response will be aggressive. | 他们的回应会很过激 |
[38:49] | If you do not take our assistance, | 你如果不接受我们的援助 |
[38:51] | who knows what greater lengths you will have to go to? | 谁知道你还会走到多远 |
[38:53] | Today it was lashings. | 今天用了鞭刑 |
[38:55] | What measures might tomorrow bring? | 明天又能用什么办法呢 |
[38:57] | Does China really care about any of that? | 中国真的在意这些吗 |
[38:59] | No. | 不 |
[39:01] | China does not. | 中国的确不在意 |
[39:03] | You will not be allowed aboard the “Colorado”, ever. | 你永远也不会获准登上科罗拉多号 |
[39:08] | You will have your supplies in 48 hours. | 你们的补给48小时内送到 |
[39:11] | And I’d like to remain here, with your permission. | 如果你同意的话 我还会待在这 |
[39:16] | You have it. | 我同意 |
[39:47] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[40:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | You’re gonna have to eat, Christine. | 你得吃点东西 克里斯蒂 |
[40:47] | You may be here a while. | 你得在这待一阵子 |
[40:49] | Look, I’m not a bad guy. Okay? I didn’t plan this. | 我不是坏人 我不想这么做 |
[40:51] | I’m just doing what I have to to take care of my family. | 我只是为了保护家人 迫不得已 |
[40:54] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[40:56] | Come on. | 来吃一点 |
[40:59] | Come on. | 吃一点 |