英文名称:legenda of kolovrate
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | That year, when Kolovrat was born, | 科罗夫拉特出生的那年 |
[01:05] | Genghis Khan smashed the Russian army on Kalki. | 成吉思汗在卡尔卡河岸击败了俄国军队 |
[01:09] | The captured princes and dukes of | 成群的被俘虏的王公和王公们 |
[01:11] | Horde were tied up to the rafts. | 被捆成排 |
[01:14] | Moves on them to sail and strangle them all to death. | 军队踏着他们行进 将他们踩踏致死 |
[01:17] | But they did not break the Russians. | 但他们没有击垮俄国人民 |
[01:19] | Kolovrat, like every boy, wanted to become a soldier. | 和每个男孩一样 科罗夫拉特想成为战士 |
[01:23] | Take me to the army. Come on, take me. | 带我去军队 求求你 带着我 |
[01:26] | I can play with a sword. And with two I can. | 我会用剑 还会用双手剑 |
[01:30] | Look, I’ll show you. | 看 我展示给你看 |
[01:42] | Again, it spread. | 又来了 真是没完没了啊 |
[01:44] | I need to hold him for the mill. At least they would flour flour. | 带他去磨坊 至少他能磨面粉 |
[01:53] | Do not strangle the patches. | 别把你衣服扯破了 |
[01:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:05] | You rotate fast, I give it. Easy. | 你招式很快 我觉得不错 |
[02:08] | But you have to do what you ordered. | 但是你必须遵守命令 |
[02:10] | And it was ordered that you guard Nastya. | 现在命令你守护娜斯嘉 |
[02:15] | You see that she is mournful too. Go and help! | 你看她也很难过 快去帮帮她 |
[02:26] | Ratmir, why did you bring the girl? | 拉特米尔 你为什么带那个女孩来 |
[02:28] | Is not she early in the forest to jump? | 她之前不是留在森林里吗 |
[02:30] | You also remember me. That you did not agree? | 你也知道我 你不同意我的做法吗 |
[02:34] | What should a poor girl do between four walls? | 一个可怜的女孩被关起来还做什么呢 |
[02:38] | Let it breathe clean air, it is useful to her. | 还不如让她呼吸新鲜空气 挺好的 |
[02:47] | – You want me to play you? – Not. | -要我给你表演吗 -不要 |
[02:51] | You rotate well, like the sun. | 你剑法很好 像太阳一样 |
[02:55] | I’ll call you Kolovrat. | 我要叫你科罗夫拉特 |
[03:21] | Occupied! | 有埋伏 |
[03:24] | Nastya! | 娜斯嘉 |
[03:27] | – Frula! My flutter! – In Ryazan! Quickly! | -弗鲁拉 我的长笛 -快回梁赞 |
[03:30] | Go quickly for help! | 快去求助 |
[03:33] | Watch it! | 当心 |
[03:34] | What are you doing there? I am here! | 你在那儿干什么 我在这里 |
[03:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[03:55] | Boy, I’m coming! | 小子 我来了 |
[04:15] | Run away! | 快跑 |
[04:19] | You fool! | 你这个傻瓜 |
[04:24] | Back on the back! | 背靠背 |
[05:00] | Slowly. | 放轻松 |
[05:02] | You see? No blood. You wounded, but the wound healed. | 看 没有血 你受过伤但伤口愈合了 |
[05:07] | That was long time ago. 13 years ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 十三年前 |
[05:10] | – 13 years ago? – Yes. | -十三年前 -是的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:838个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:117个,六级词汇:43个,GRE词汇:57个,托福词汇:74个,考研词汇:128个,专四词汇:94个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:194个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:14] | Remember, glory to God. | 记住 荣耀归于上帝 |
[05:17] | Horda thought you were dead. And you woke up tomorrow. | 蒙古人以为你死了 第二天你又醒了 |
[05:21] | Now you are a tenth of the prince of Yuri. | 现在你是尤里王公的十护卫之一 |
[05:24] | – Prince… Yuri? – Yes. | -尤里王公 -是的 |
[05:37] | You teach soldiers to fight together, and not specifically. | 你教士兵们阵法 而不是单打独斗 |
[05:51] | I remember this house. | 我记得这房子 |
[05:54] | This is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[06:03] | – This is Ryazan. – Yes, we are in Ryazan. | -这里是梁赞 -对 我们在梁赞 |
[06:11] | After that wound, when you wake up, you forget something. | 那次受伤之后 你每次醒来都会失忆 |
[06:16] | But you remember afterwards. | 但之后你就能回想起来 |
[06:19] | There… | 那个 |
[06:27] | …pancakes. | 是煎饼 |
[06:30] | – I remember. -Children love. | -我想起来了 -孩子们对你的爱 |
[06:34] | – You have two of them. You and… – God. | -你有两个孩子 你和 -上帝啊 |
[06:39] | And I called you Kolovrat in your childhood. Do you remember? | 小时候我叫你科罗夫拉特 记得吗 |
[06:43] | – Now everyone is calling you that. – Nasty? | -现在大家都这么叫你 -娜斯亚 |
[06:50] | – Your wife. – Nastya. | -你妻子 -娜斯嘉 |
[06:54] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:57] | Kolovrate! Wake up? | 科罗夫拉特 醒了吗 |
[07:02] | The prince calls you on the wall. Somebody approaches the city. | 王公在城墙上召唤你 有人在靠近城堡 |
[07:08] | – This is Carcun? – Karkun, exactly. | -这是卡肯吗 -没错 卡昆 |
[07:17] | He stopped there. Just bothering. What are you doing? | 站在这里很碍事 你在干啥呢 |
[07:21] | – Snow got on, barely caught. – Come on, do not spill. | -雪越下越大了 -快点 别洒了 |
[07:26] | – Otherwise, your bosses will be guilty. – What else… | -否则主人家会怪罪的 -还有什么 |
[07:30] | Everybody’s gone! | 所有人都走了 |
[07:34] | Yesterday you warned Dobromir that Horde was spinning around. | 昨天你提醒多勃罗米尔有蒙古人出没 |
[07:40] | He did not listen to you, Duke. | 王公他不听你说 |
[07:41] | That’s why she’s annoyed on the bed. | 这就是她在床上生气的原因 |
[07:46] | He wants to fight in the open field. | 他想在开阔的场地迎战 |
[07:51] | Is not it a fool?! | 这也太蠢了吧 |
[07:56] | He takes a little of it, he’s grown old. | 他是有点愚钝了 他老了 |
[07:58] | And I would command hundreds and thousands. | 我要指挥数成百上千的军队 |
[08:02] | I would also forbid the yeast to drink. | 我也会禁止喝酒 |
[08:21] | Smear lightning with a resin! | 给箭抹上树脂 |
[08:25] | Here we go! | 来吧 |
[08:37] | Hello, Prince. | 你好 王公 |
[08:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:48] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[09:12] | They do not see the features. No voice is heard. | 看不到他们的容貌 也听不到声音 |
[09:16] | We need to burn them! It’s Horde! | 得把他们烧死 肯定是蒙古人 |
[09:26] | You forgot. | 你忘带了 |
[09:28] | Dad, will there be war? | 爸爸 是要打仗了吗 |
[09:30] | Tell me, can you get out of there? | 请一定要回来 |
[09:33] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[09:36] | Get ready, guys! | 准备好 伙计们 |
[09:39] | And? Shoot the guns? | 现在吗 射击吗 |
[09:47] | We are waiting! | 等待命令 |
[09:49] | We are waiting. | 等待命令 |
[09:59] | These are the Brits! Brjanci! | 是英国人 布尔扬奇 |
[10:02] | Prince Brjansky with a shower. They come for baptism. | 布尔扬斯基王子的送礼会 他们过来洗礼 |
[10:06] | Silence! Move! Calm down! | 肃静 收兵 放下武器 |
[10:09] | What did I say to you? And you see how to fool! | 我跟你说什么了 你可真蠢 |
[10:14] | Open the gates, heroes! Wait for guests! | 英雄们 打开城门 迎接客人 |
[10:33] | Close combat with a small machine. | 短兵近战 |
[10:36] | Divide yourself! | 列阵 |
[10:39] | Close combat with a small machine. Prepare yourself! | 短兵近战 做好准备 |
[10:42] | Attitude! | 变阵 |
[10:45] | Seci! | 守 |
[10:47] | Beat! | 攻 |
[10:49] | Men are beaten to death, | 等到男人们战死 |
[10:52] | – and women for you. – Ma, stop it! | -就可以去抢女人了 -住嘴吧你 |
[10:54] | Attack! Seci! | 攻击 防守 |
[10:57] | Cover yourself! | 自卫 |
[10:59] | She’s the prince’s sister. | 她是王公的妹妹 |
[11:04] | Yesterday you asked me to give you. | 昨天你让我给你的 |
[11:13] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:16] | Hello, Fyodor! | 你好 费奥多尔 |
[11:20] | Why are you late? | 你为什么迟到 |
[11:22] | You forgot. | 你忘记了 |
[11:25] | – Today he has baptism. – Whose? | -今天他要洗礼 -谁 |
[11:29] | My son. You baptize him. | 我儿子 你给他洗礼 |
[11:33] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[11:36] | Did you see Hordu in color? | 你见过蒙古人吧 |
[11:42] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[11:44] | I’ll be one of your five companions to agree. | 我将是你的五个同伴之一 |
[12:02] | And what do we have a prince? | 我们有一个多么迷人王子啊 |
[12:05] | – I would wink him. – Watch that you do not blink. | -我要对他眨眼 -看来你眨的不太好 |
[12:26] | Shields as support! | 用护盾作支撑 |
[12:29] | Hit him on his left foot. | 打他左脚 |
[12:36] | Here’s a grip! | 看来没抓紧 |
[12:44] | – I was walking. – Do not be so tough in the fight. | -我脚滑了 -战斗中不要那么好胜 |
[12:47] | Ma, carry on! | 继续吧你们 |
[12:50] | – Fagoso, my dear. – Move! | -法戈索 亲爱的 -闪开 |
[12:52] | The knight is fighting, and the five are afraid. | 骑士去战斗 所有人都要抖一抖 |
[12:57] | Enough! I’ll tell the prince everything about your nonsense! | 够了 我要把一切都汇报给王公 |
[13:01] | Close combat with a small machine. | 小型器械近战练习 |
[13:34] | – I’m a jeweler! I got you! – Daddy!. | -我是珠宝匠 抓住你了 -爸爸 |
[13:39] | – Here is. I found him by the door. – How he coughed. | -给 我在门口发现的 -它咳嗽呢 |
[13:43] | – Fallen, buddy. – It’s winter, it’s all frozen. | -下去吧 -现在是冬天 全冻住了 |
[13:47] | Dad, there will not be much. | 爸爸 已经慢慢消冻了 |
[13:52] | I’ll get his milk. Would you like to watch | 我要给它喂牛奶 你们想看 |
[13:55] | – how does it eat milk? – Yes! We will! | -它怎么喝牛奶吗 -想 |
[14:13] | I made you a flute. | 我给你做了一只长笛 |
[14:16] | Do you remember losing her? | 你把它丢了 还记得吗 |
[15:07] | I cleared three of the snow. Do you want anything else? | 我扫了三次雪 还要我做别的吗 |
[15:11] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[15:19] | – What… every day I’m telling you? – Yes. | -什么 我每天都这么说吗 -对 |
[15:23] | And every day you tell me love. | 而且每天你都告诉我爱我 |
[15:28] | It’s time for baptism. | 该去洗礼了 |
[15:35] | Baptism is the use of God’s Joan. | 受洗是上帝仁慈的赠礼 |
[15:40] | In the name of the Father. Amin. | 以圣父之名 阿门 |
[15:43] | And the Son. Amin. | 以圣子之名 阿门 |
[15:46] | And the Holy Spirit. | 以及圣灵之名 |
[15:49] | Amin. | 阿门 |
[15:55] | And you give it to me. | 你应该让我来 |
[15:57] | It’s only a tenth with you. | 他只是你的十护卫之一 |
[16:01] | I would make him the Duke of Brjansk. | 我能让这孩子成为布良斯克王公 |
[16:08] | People! People! | 好多人 好多人 |
[16:12] | Horda has arrived! They got stacked! | 蒙古人来了 他们成群地往这来 |
[16:36] | Go on. | 继续 |
[16:43] | Whoever wants to go to Me, let Him give up himself. | 任何想要追随我的人 需放弃自我 |
[16:48] | Let him take his baptism and follow Me. | 完成洗礼然后跟随圣主 |
[16:51] | Blessed are those who are forgiven of | 祝福那些 |
[16:54] | iniquity and who are covered by sins. | 宽恕罪孽和掩盖罪恶的人 |
[16:57] | Blessed is the man whom the Lord does not commit sins. | 祝福我主宽恕之人 |
[17:37] | Who will bury them all? | 谁能消灭他们这么多人 |
[17:42] | Open the gate! Let us go! | 开门 让我们走 |
[17:46] | – Open the gate! – Where to? | -开门 -去哪里 |
[17:49] | I tell you, back! | 我告诉你们 回去 |
[17:51] | – Horde will kill us. – Move! Get out of here! | -蒙古人会杀光我们 -闪开 滚蛋 |
[17:56] | – Erophy, screw the bolts! – You owe me another bed. | -埃罗非 打入梢子 -你还欠我一张床 |
[18:01] | – You leave them women. – What are you doing, dumb! | -女人留给他们吗 -你在干啥 笨蛋 |
[18:03] | I have to save the children! I’m telling you, kids! | 我必须拯救孩子们 我说了 孩子 |
[18:09] | Prince, I do not understand military work. | 王公 我不懂军队的事情 |
[18:12] | But as I have been elected to the | 但因为我入选了 |
[18:13] | City Council, I will say this… | 市议会 我要说 |
[18:15] | We do not have to fight with Horde. There are huge powers. | 我们不必和蒙古人打仗 那样影响太大 |
[18:18] | They will kill the people and destroy Riazan. | 他们会杀光我们的人民并摧毁梁赞城 |
[18:20] | Then go and wait for them with bread and salt. | 那就拿着食物欢迎他们来吧 |
[18:22] | Keep talking. | 继续讲 |
[18:27] | We should give them tribute. | 我们应该向他们示好 |
[18:29] | We can give them a fight without a fight. | 可以打一场没有战争的战争 |
[18:31] | We may be impoverished, but we will keep the city. | 我们可能变穷 但这座城市能保存下来 |
[18:34] | – To buy out. – And if the evil was saved? | -一次性买断 -如果留下的是魔鬼呢 |
[18:38] | – We need to get ready for battle. – We have a little. | -我们要做好战争的准备 -可以考虑 |
[18:42] | Father, each of us is worth 10 Hordin. | 父亲 我们每个人都以一敌十 |
[18:55] | Too bad, we could not send a messenger for help. | 太糟糕了 我们不能出派信使寻求帮助 |
[19:00] | You, Vasily… | 你 瓦西里 |
[19:02] | as you wanted, go with the Hordes with gifts. | 如你所愿 带上礼物去见蒙古人 |
[19:07] | Trade and do whatever you want, | 做任何你想到的事去谈判 |
[19:10] | But give me time. | 只要能给我争取时间 |
[19:13] | They will only speak with the prince. | 他们只和王公对话 |
[19:23] | You do not have to leave the city. | 你不能离开城堡 |
[19:29] | You’re right talking. | 你说得对 |
[19:31] | I need more here in Ryazan. Fjodore! | 我更需要驻守梁赞 费约多尔 |
[19:38] | You will go with Vasili. And from people take… | 你和瓦西里一起去 随从人员带着 |
[19:46] | Do not cry, you fool! Hide the kids! | 别哭了 你个蠢货 快把孩子藏起来 |
[19:51] | Let’s go to the southern gate! | 我们去南门吧 |
[19:52] | I was there! The same closed! | 我去过了 南门也关了 |
[19:55] | – And I’ll open it to you! – Stani! | -那我就让他打开 -斯坦尼 |
[19:57] | Are not you wrong? | 你还好吗 |
[20:01] | Wait! You’re a prince of ten. | 等一下 你是十王子之一 |
[20:04] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:04] | Do they let me out of town? I’m old. | 让他们把我放出城 我是个老头子了 |
[20:07] | If they let me go I’ll give you the grass that will help you in all diseases. | 让我出城的话 我会给你治百病的草药 |
[20:12] | Your wife will be happy. | 你妻子会很开心的 |
[20:14] | They surrounded the city. If you get out, you’re done. | 城市已经被包围了 现在出去必死无疑 |
[20:20] | Good people! | 好人啊 |
[20:23] | The most humorous man in Ryazan. | 你真是梁赞最幽默的人了 |
[20:26] | Did you look from the ramparts and see how many of them are? | 你从城墙上看过他们有多少人吗 |
[20:29] | It’s Bat! I was in Horde! | 跟蝙蝠一样多 我去过蒙古人 |
[20:32] | I know them all. | 我了解这些人 |
[20:34] | I have a young woman. There is one! | 我老婆还年轻 她就在那儿 |
[20:37] | Marfinka. | 玛芬卡 |
[20:40] | My owner! My beauty! | 我的主人 我的美人 |
[20:43] | I can not keep an eye on you. | 我不能一直看着你 |
[20:50] | Open the gate! | 打开大门 |
[20:59] | I dug my boots. | 我把靴子挖了出来 |
[21:02] | I hit a bang with my feet. It’s all about wet. | 砰地一声撞到了脚 一切都湿了 |
[21:05] | Your beard is sharp. | 你的胡子好扎呀 |
[21:07] | Boljar is here. Go. Start with me. | 波札回来了 来 跟我走了 |
[21:10] | Here we go! I know a lot of songs. Baby? | 走吧 我会唱很多歌 好吗 |
[21:13] | I love the songs. | 我喜欢听歌 |
[21:17] | Assemble your damn. | 收拾好东西 |
[21:22] | You’re going to Horde. | 你要去蒙古人了 |
[21:24] | With Fjodor. | 和费约多一起去 |
[21:26] | Do not get angry, dons. | 请别生气 殿下 |
[21:29] | Make someone else go with Fjodor. | 派人和费约多一起去吧 |
[21:35] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:44] | I’m not ordering you. | 我没有在命令你 |
[21:47] | Please. | 我是请求你 |
[21:49] | Neither Fyodor nor Vasily can be tricky, | 费奥多尔和瓦西里都不够机警 |
[21:53] | this is the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[21:54] | Fjodor is awesome, quickly ignited. | 费约很出色 但控制不住脾气 |
[21:57] | Just listen to you. | 他只听你的 |
[22:00] | And Vasily is everything in gold. | 瓦西里只想着钱 |
[22:03] | I need an agreement… with a can. | 我需要一份协议 |
[22:06] | Or give me a couple of days with the negotiations. | 给我几天时间进行商讨 |
[22:09] | At least to strengthen ourselves. | 至少让我们加强防御 |
[22:15] | Answers! | 回答我 |
[22:21] | Do not bother him! | 别让他去 |
[22:23] | Nasty! | 娜斯亚 |
[22:23] | Do not make him go! | 别让他去 |
[22:25] | There is a memory problem! | 他的记忆有问题 |
[22:28] | When he wakes up, he does not remember anything! | 他每次醒来都不记得任何事情 |
[22:32] | Bunovan wakes up! Everything breaks at home! | 布诺万醒来后 家里都会乱套的 |
[22:36] | When he wakes up, he’s 13! | 他醒来就会回到13岁 |
[22:39] | He’s constantly returning to this battle | 他不断地回到这场战斗中 |
[22:41] | and that’s why he breaks it all down! | 这就是为什么他总能击溃一切 |
[22:43] | No one knows! | 没有人知道这件事 |
[22:46] | Just Carcount! I just told him! | 除了卡康 我只告诉了他 |
[22:50] | I’m still waiting for him to pass through | 我一直在等他熬过这一切 |
[22:52] | and his memory is back. | 然后找回自己的记忆 |
[22:53] | Open. | 把门打开 |
[22:57] | How much more will I suffer? | 我还要受多少苦啊 |
[23:02] | Wait, Prince! | 等一下 王子殿下 |
[23:09] | I’ll go with Fjodor. | 我和费约多一起去 |
[23:28] | 16, 17. | 16件 17件 |
[23:31] | Silver folds to the bottom. And watch that it does not spill! | 把银器放到最下面 确保不会掉出来 |
[23:36] | Hello, Corneille. | 你好 康奈利 |
[23:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:45] | Vidar! Did you say that you were in Horde? | 维达 你去过蒙古人对吧 |
[23:48] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[23:48] | Do you know their tongue? | 你会他们的语言吗 |
[23:49] | I know a lot of languages. | 我会很多种语言 |
[23:51] | – Then you go with us. – Where to? | -那你跟我们一起走 -去哪儿 |
[23:54] | This! | 跟我们走 |
[23:55] | I’m a sick man! | 我可是个病人 |
[23:57] | Not until you fall off your leg! | 除非你腿断了走不了路了 |
[24:10] | Here is. I prepared for your road. | 给 我为你路上准备的 |
[24:14] | She’ll go with you. It will help you remember. | 她和你一起去 这样就能帮你记住事情 |
[24:19] | – There is no need. – Do not object. | -没有必要 -不许拒绝 |
[24:23] | Come back quickly. I want a new flute. | 早点回来 我还想要你给我做新笛子 |
[24:35] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[24:38] | Nastja! | 娜斯嘉 |
[24:51] | Karkune! Watch it! | 卡昆 看着点 |
[25:27] | You forgot again. | 你又忘带了 |
[25:34] | War? | 要开战了吗 |
[25:41] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[26:22] | Translator? | 翻译官 |
[26:24] | What is it? | 干什么 |
[26:25] | What is their grandfather talking about? | 那个老爷爷说什么呢 |
[26:27] | Explaining them a command. | 他在给他们解释一个命令 |
[26:31] | If you listen, they’ll hit you. | 你要是偷听 他们会打你的 |
[26:34] | And why are they laughing? | 那他们为什么笑 |
[26:37] | Antichrists. | 他们说到了反基督者 |
[26:48] | They eat girls, with a white onion. | 他们会吃女孩子的 就着白洋葱一起吃 |
[27:12] | God is with us. | 神与我们同在 |
[27:23] | Great henna, big Horde. | 伟大的蒙古人 |
[27:28] | Prince Yuri trusted us to surrender to the son of heaven | 尤里王子派我们来向天子臣服 |
[27:32] | modest gift. | 并献上贡品 |
[27:40] | And please accept… | 请接受 |
[27:43] | These modest gifts. | 这些贡品 |
[28:15] | Eat! | 请入座 |
[28:35] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[28:48] | Milk from the mare. | 是马奶 |
[28:51] | Just do not spit on him. It was acid. | 别吐出来 这尝起来酸酸的 |
[28:55] | – Just do not spit. – Do not spit. | -别吐出来 -别吐出来 |
[29:04] | Great henna… | 伟大的天子 |
[29:06] | Let us know, | 请告诉我 |
[29:09] | What do you want from the Rjazans? | 您想从梁赞这里得到什么 |
[29:38] | Big Kan says he did not ask for anything. | 可汗说他从未要过什么 |
[29:41] | He did not call you, you came alone. | 他没有召你们来 是你们自己要来 |
[29:49] | He likes watching you. | 他喜欢观察你们 |
[30:02] | Ryazan will be the first Russian city | 梁赞将成为可汗占领的第一座 |
[30:05] | of the Great Khan. | 俄国城市 |
[30:15] | Your country needs a master. | 你们的城市需要一个主人 |
[30:23] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[30:27] | Great Kan says, | 伟大的可汗说 |
[30:30] | Whoever kneel before him, he will eat well. | 所有向他下跪的人 一定会吃饱穿暖 |
[30:36] | Look, I’m not kneeling. | 听着 我可不是来向他下跪的 |
[30:51] | I did not understand, repeat. | 我没听明白 再说一遍 |
[31:00] | The prince wanted to say… | 王子是想说 |
[31:05] | There is one proverb with us… | 我们有一句谚语是这么说的 |
[31:09] | “First jump and say hop”. | 投降前总要先博一把 |
[31:28] | Do you think the big can kneel | 你觉得一个大国 |
[31:32] | before some of you? | 会臣服于你们这样的国家吗 |
[31:40] | I think that everything will be yours, | 我认为当所有都毁灭时 |
[31:45] | when it does not exist. | 您才会得到一切您想要的 |
[32:32] | Bring the charter. | 把玉玺拿来 |
[32:44] | Great Kan wants | 伟大可汗想要确保 |
[32:46] | that some of the soldiers accidentally do not kill you. | 你不会被士兵们失手杀死 |
[32:51] | To see the negligence of your flock… | 当你们去参观羊群 |
[32:58] | and the size of his people. | 还有可汗子民的规模时 |
[33:16] | This Charter… lets you… | 这个章可以确保你 |
[33:20] | to walk all the countries of Batu Khan. | 在拔都可汗的领土上 |
[33:24] | No soldier should attack you. | 不会被任何一个士兵袭击 |
[33:26] | You can ask from every prince, | 在可汗的权威下 |
[33:29] | under the authority of the khan: | 你可以凌驾于任何王子之上 |
[33:32] | horse, title | 你可以得到他们的马 头衔 |
[33:34] | and equipment. | 还有武器 |
[34:13] | If you move, they will kill you. | 动一下 他们就会杀了你 |
[34:24] | I have no more power to curse what I’m holding. | 撑着桌子我连骂人的力气都没有了 |
[34:27] | I’ll give it a lift. | 我会往上抬一下 |
[34:30] | If I’m dying then I’ll be in color! | 就算死掉我也算是做了些什么 |
[34:33] | Yes maybe… our… Warning? | 或许 我们 给他们些警告 |
[34:46] | Run! | 快跑 |
[35:05] | All of this! | 所有人 |
[35:10] | Follow me! | 跟着我 |
[35:20] | Do not be late! | 别落下了 |
[35:27] | Ratmir, hurry! | 拉特米尔 快跟上 |
[35:32] | Together! | 集合 |
[35:44] | Everyone on horses! | 所有人上马 |
[35:47] | Do not hesitate! Here we go! | 别傻站着 快走 |
[35:54] | Let’s go to the forest! | 往森林里走 |
[36:10] | Fjodor! | 费约多 |
[36:13] | – Here we go! – The knight will break them five. | -我们走 -优秀的骑士以一敌五 |
[36:19] | Get rid of people! | 要甩掉追兵 |
[37:36] | Kill me! Kill me! Do not touch the prince. | 杀了我 杀我吧 放了王子 |
[37:45] | You do not have to follow it. | 你不用追随他 |
[37:49] | The fighter will kill him. | 反正战士也会杀了他的 |
[37:59] | Save Horde. | 拯救蒙古人吧 |
[38:18] | What is she like? | 她现在什么样子了 |
[38:20] | For many years I have not seen Nasty! | 我已经太多年没有见过娜斯亚了 |
[38:23] | I’m afraid she will not recognize me. | 她怕是已经认不出我了 |
[38:26] | I wonder how she is. | 真想知道她怎么样了 |
[38:28] | She’s my wife. | 她现在是我的妻子 |
[38:29] | How? That’s what you say! | 什么 那只是你这么说 |
[38:32] | We have children too. Two. | 我们已经有两个孩子了 |
[38:35] | Imagine I got hurt?! And I became grandfather. | 想想我多震惊 我都是外公了 |
[38:38] | Let’s go faster! Forward! | 走快点 向前走 |
[38:41] | Kolovrate! We need to light a fire! | 科罗夫拉特 我们得生火 |
[38:45] | We’ll all be freezing! | 我们都冻死了 |
[38:49] | We should not stop! We have to arrive in Ryazan. | 不能停下来 我们要回到梁赞才行 |
[38:53] | Let’s roll in the circle! We are far! | 但我们在绕圈子 现在越走越远了 |
[38:56] | Ryazan is surrounded! | 梁赞已经被包围了 |
[38:57] | I’m telling you that we will die! | 告诉你我们死定了 |
[38:59] | We’ll get through! | 我们可以穿过去的 |
[39:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[39:31] | Do not be afraid! | 不要害怕 |
[39:40] | Potatoes do not eat Ruse! | 它不会伤人 |
[39:57] | Drink! You’re going to sleep like a kid. | 喝了吧 你会睡得像个孩子一样沉 |
[40:00] | Grasses help sleep. | 这些草也有助于睡眠 |
[40:03] | And the liver of the hedgehog. | 还有刺猬的肝脏也是 |
[40:07] | It’s too late to sleep. | 现在睡觉太晚了 |
[40:09] | At dawn we’ll move. | 黎明的时候我们就出发 |
[40:11] | You will not get to Ryazan. | 你们到不了梁赞的 |
[40:13] | He will not calm down until tomorrow. | 他要到早晨才会冷静下来的 |
[40:16] | – Drink! – No. I do not need it. | -喝点吧 -不 我不需要 |
[40:23] | You choose a strange temptation. | 你可真奇怪 抵抗得住诱惑 |
[40:26] | I can sleep on the bare ground. | 就算在硬土地上我也照样能睡着 |
[40:29] | And in the monastery I had another temptation. | 在修道院的时候还有其他诱惑呢 |
[40:32] | I was wearing my skin… | 还得光着身子 |
[40:35] | Are you in the grass? | 你懂草药对吗 |
[40:37] | And is there any grass that I can not sleep? | 有没有让我无法入睡的草药 |
[40:41] | Maybe, why? | 或许有 你要干什么 |
[40:43] | It’s not for me, for my brother. | 不是我要 是给我哥哥的 |
[40:45] | He has a memory problem. | 他记忆有问题 |
[40:47] | If he sleeps, he’ll forget everything. | 他一觉醒来就会忘记所有事情 |
[40:51] | And then he swears a long time. | 然后就开始乱说话 |
[40:54] | Happy. | 有趣 |
[40:56] | Everyday you start life again. | 每天你都可以开启一次新生活 |
[40:59] | But you do not remember the bad one. | 不用记住那些不好的事情 |
[41:03] | Come on, Nestor! You see, the icebergs will fall. | 奈斯特看啊 冰柱开始往下掉了 |
[42:18] | Map. | 地图 |
[42:35] | Be careful not to lose. | 小心可别丢了 |
[42:37] | Write that you would not forget. | 写下来这些你就不会忘记了 |
[42:45] | Lado! | 拉朵 |
[42:50] | You wounded, but the wound healed. | 你受伤了 但伤口早已愈合了 |
[42:51] | That was a long time ago, 13 years ago. | 那是好久之前了 是13年前的事了 |
[42:54] | I have not slept. I need a book. | 我没睡着 我需要一本书 |
[43:26] | Feel the fire. The forest was probably burning. | 我感受到了热浪 树林说不定着火了 |
[43:39] | Here. Do not tremble. | 披上 别发抖了 |
[43:52] | It’s not forest. | 不是树林的火 |
[44:37] | We’re not slaves, guys! | 我们不做奴隶 同志们 |
[44:40] | Beautiful, we are not slaves. | 振作点 我们不做奴隶 |
[45:14] | Kill the Duke! | 杀死公爵 |
[45:50] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[45:52] | No! | 不要 |
[45:58] | Father, I’ll save you! | 爸爸 我会救你的 |
[46:04] | Daria! | 达瑞尔 |
[46:08] | Run away! | 快跑 |
[47:20] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[49:08] | Assemble survivors. | 把幸存者都聚集起来 |
[50:01] | The killers! The killers are back! They’ll kill us! | 刽子手们回来了 他们要杀了我们 |
[50:09] | Hide the kids! | 快把孩子们藏起来 |
[52:39] | I see you learned to fight with two swords. | 看来你已经学会了使用双剑战斗 |
[52:43] | What are you doing? Poor me… | 你在干什么 我好可怜啊 |
[52:47] | He’ll be back soon. We need to run! | 他马上就会回来的 我们得赶紧跑 |
[52:50] | – Are you running? Run away! – Why are you pushing a man? | -你要逃跑吗 快滚 -你推他干嘛 |
[52:53] | What are you doing, fool? | 你在干什么 蠢货 |
[52:54] | Hide, the old people! | 老人们 快躲起来 |
[52:56] | You’re smart! | 你很聪明 |
[52:57] | When Horde returns, everything will kill us! All! | 等蒙古人回来 他们会杀了我们所有人 |
[53:07] | Where to hide? There was not a whole house left. | 能躲去哪 这连个完整的房子都没有 |
[53:12] | Let’s go to the neighbor. They did not burn. | 逃去邻近的城市吧 他们那还没被侵略 |
[53:15] | And when they’re burned, what will you do then? | 要是他们也被侵略了 你打算怎么办 |
[53:17] | If we do not save the neighbors | 如果我们不能帮助我们的邻城共同抗敌 |
[53:20] | we will not survive the winter. | 那我们肯定活不过这个冬天了 |
[53:22] | How can we save them? | 我们拿什么帮助他们 |
[53:30] | This is Horde’s ticket. | 这是蒙古人的地图 |
[53:32] | I saw her in Batu’s tent. | 我是在拔都的帐篷里找到的 |
[53:34] | Prince Yuri failed to send messengers. We will send them. | 尤里君主没法派出信使 那就我们去 |
[53:38] | Horda is going to the river. This way. | 蒙古人要去这条河 会走这条路 |
[53:41] | Bato’s army is huge. | 拔都的军队数量庞大 |
[53:42] | We all have to fight against them. | 我们必须团结一致 共同抗敌 |
[53:44] | Let messengers tell the princes that they will bring | 让信使们告诉各位君主 |
[53:47] | you to the field under the Pleshivata mountain. | 让大家把军队带到波利西瓦塔山下 |
[53:50] | And we will provide them with time. | 我们会帮你们拖延时间的 |
[53:53] | We’ll try to turn Horrid towards you. | 我们会让蒙古人以我们为目标 |
[53:57] | How to measure with them? | 你要怎么对付他们 |
[53:58] | They’re going to suck us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[54:00] | Celu Hordu? But you made it up! | 成为蒙古人的目标吗 你别开玩笑了 |
[54:02] | Who knows the road to Vladimir | 谁知道去弗拉德米尔 |
[54:04] | Kolomna and Murom? | 克洛马那和摩罗姆的路 |
[54:06] | – Yeah. – And I. | -我知道 -还有我 |
[54:11] | I know the winter way to Kolomna. | 我知道一条冬天能去克洛马那的路 |
[54:14] | And what are we going to do with the kids? | 那这些孩子我们怎么安置 |
[54:16] | You can not fight with children and women. | 我们不能带着孩子和女人们 |
[54:19] | Let them stay, how different? | 把他们留在这吧 反正带着也得死 |
[54:26] | There is nothing! | 这什么都没有 他们怎么活下去 |
[54:31] | Take them to the cave, near Nestor. | 带他们去邻近奈斯特的洞穴躲着 |
[54:35] | You travel to Vladimir. | 你去弗拉德米尔 |
[54:39] | You in Murom. | 你去摩罗姆 |
[54:44] | – And where are you going to be? – I’m like a horse. | -你要去哪 -我认识路 |
[54:50] | Where the Starica is divided into two parts, | 当斯达黎加河分成两条支流的时候往右走 |
[54:53] | turn right. Otherwise, the Horde will fall into your hands. | 否则蒙古人会抓住你的 |
[54:57] | I will not fall their hands, I’m a fortune. | 我不会被他们抓住的 我运气很好 |
[55:02] | May God guard you. | 愿上帝守护你 |
[55:04] | Now let’s think… how to turn to Horde. | 现在我们来想想如何让蒙古人跟着我们 |
[55:11] | I know how. | 我知道怎么办 |
[55:53] | – Grass? – Traves, grass. | -这是草吗 -特拉维斯 就是草 |
[55:56] | Help? | 这有什么用 |
[55:57] | They’re not those grass. Push it. | 这可不是普通的草 倒下去 |
[57:17] | I tell you the poison is checked! | 各位 毒药奏效了 |
[57:21] | Karkune! Give me the bow. | 卡昆 把弓给我 |
[57:24] | The bow! | 把弓拿来 |
[57:53] | You are ordered to check food and water! | 就是你负责检查食物和水的 |
[57:56] | I’ll cut your ears and feed the dogs to them! | 我要把你的耳朵割下来喂狗吃 |
[58:12] | You there! Binders Tarhane, to me! Get him alive! | 你们几个 去把他抓来 要活的 |
[59:55] | Look, good onion. | 看啊 这战利品真不错 |
[59:59] | They know they’re sewing! Antichrists! | 他们还挺懂缝纫 这帮反基督徒 |
[1:00:05] | And? To eat? | 现在怎么办 吃饭吗 |
[1:00:08] | – Vojvodo! – He’s leading you people now. | -公爵 -他正在引导你的人民 |
[1:00:11] | You were a duke, you will… | 你曾是个公爵 你会… |
[1:00:15] | They shot him! | 他们射中了他 |
[1:00:18] | They shot him! What are you standing? | 他们射中了他 你呆站着干嘛 |
[1:00:21] | Slowly, breathe. Why are you standing? | 别死 快恢复呼吸 你们站那干啥呢 |
[1:00:27] | Fell asleep. He did not sleep for three days. | 他只是睡着了 他都三天没睡了 |
[1:00:35] | Tie him up. And come to eat. | 把他绑起来 然后过来吃饭 |
[1:00:40] | Fell asleep. | 睡着了 |
[1:00:52] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[1:00:55] | Soon they will bring them. | 很快我们就会把他们抓回来 |
[1:01:01] | Go. | 出去吧 |
[1:01:12] | Outside! | 你们也出去 |
[1:01:22] | Holy Mother of God, make her win… | 圣母啊 让他获胜吧 |
[1:01:27] | that Horde turned around, that the war would no longer be. | 把蒙古人都击退 停止战争 |
[1:01:31] | Totally. Never. | 永远地停止 |
[1:01:33] | That all of us return to our homes. | 我们所有人都能回到家乡 |
[1:01:39] | Make me like that… | 我也要像这样 |
[1:01:41] | to notice me. Take note. | 这提醒了我 要记下来 |
[1:02:00] | The Lord with 5 loaves and 2 fish fed 5 thousand people. | 上帝用五条面包两条鱼就养活了五千人 |
[1:02:03] | – How much longer will you be? – Would you just be brave? | -你还要花多久 -你就不能等一会吗 |
[1:02:06] | – Take it. – Here you go! | -拿去吧 -这个给你 |
[1:02:11] | They say that Jews are insect-feeding. Strange people. | 据说犹太人都吃昆虫 真是一帮怪人 |
[1:02:16] | I do not know, but I’m sick. | 我不清楚 这也太恶心了 |
[1:02:19] | Hey, come here! | 你 过来吧 |
[1:02:23] | Eat. Take him too. | 吃吧 也给他拿点 |
[1:02:27] | You should wake him up. We’ll be moving soon. | 你该叫醒他了 我们马上就要出发了 |
[1:03:02] | Slowly. | 放轻松 |
[1:03:04] | Here is. You see there is no blood. Wounded you, wound healed. | 你看 没有血迹 你的伤已经好了 |
[1:03:09] | That was a long time ago, 13 years ago. We’re in the woods now. | 那是十三年前了 我们现在在树林里 |
[1:03:13] | You serve as a tsar with Prince George. You teach your dad to… | 你是乔治君主的高管 你教你的父亲 |
[1:03:19] | Not! | 不要 |
[1:03:29] | – Hold it! – Stay! | -抓住他 -别动 |
[1:03:37] | Tie it well! Tie him up! | 把他绑起来 绑紧点 |
[1:03:40] | – Slowly! Wake up! – Hold it! | -慢点 醒醒啊 -控制住他 |
[1:03:43] | – Do not screw it. – Give her up! You stripped him, you fool! | -别伤了他 -别管她了 控制住他 |
[1:03:46] | Remember! | 回忆一下 |
[1:03:49] | Batu was burned by Riazan! Let’s go to him! | 拔都把梁赞给烧了 我们要去抓他 |
[1:03:53] | We want to turn it on ourselves! | 我们要让他们跟着我们 |
[1:03:55] | Remember! | 快想起来 |
[1:04:02] | I remembered. | 我想起来了 |
[1:04:18] | Excuse me… guys. | 对不起 各位 |
[1:04:44] | I know how to wake up. | 我知道怎么唤醒你 |
[1:04:48] | They say I made a mistake. | 他们说我犯了个错误 |
[1:04:51] | – What is it? – You did everything well. | -怎么了 -你做的都是正确的 |
[1:05:03] | Against the Horde we have to fight together. | 我们必须团结一致对抗蒙古人 |
[1:05:06] | Evpatius Lvovich asks you to bring the government army | 艾帕修斯·洛维奇让你把军队 |
[1:05:09] | on the field under the Plešivata mountain. | 带到波利西瓦塔山下 |
[1:05:12] | There will be an army from Murom and Kolomna. | 摩罗姆和克洛马那的军队也会在那里集结 |
[1:05:14] | We will strike from all sides… and we’ll break Horrid. | 我们会包围蒙古人 然后杀光他们 |
[1:05:19] | – Is Batu’s army numerous? – Huge | -拔都的军队有多少 -非常多 |
[1:05:21] | they are numbered into 10 species. | 一共有十支军队 |
[1:05:23] | They go for ice, the river Oka. | 他们在冰面上行进 奥卡河 |
[1:05:27] | The messenger is telling the truth. | 信使说的是真的 |
[1:05:29] | Surveyors saw Horde. They counted at least 10 thousand. | 侦察兵看见了他们 至少有一万人 |
[1:05:34] | The city needs to be saved for siege. Call the Duke to me. | 这城市需要从被围攻中拯救 叫公爵来 |
[1:05:39] | And that Euphthi is yours. Who is this? | 你说的易卜锡 那是谁 |
[1:05:43] | Kolovrat.The tenor was in the prince’s cell. | 科罗夫拉特 是君主的士官 |
[1:05:48] | Desetar? | 士官吗 |
[1:05:51] | – And how much is his army? – More than 20. | -他有多少军队 -超过二十 |
[1:06:04] | What’s twenty? One thousand? | 二十什么 二十个千人军吗 |
[1:06:07] | Warriors. Twenty warriors. Each one is worth 100. | 勇士 二十名勇士 可以以一敌百的 |
[1:06:18] | He came to joke with us. | 他是来和我们开玩笑的 |
[1:06:21] | We want to take our army out of town, | 他要把我们的军队带出城 |
[1:06:23] | and jump in the woods with a tenth. | 和一个十夫长一起钻进树林里 |
[1:06:30] | Go from us. God is helping you. | 去吧 愿神保佑你 |
[1:06:34] | – He is not a common tenth. – Go. | -他不是个普通的十夫长 -快滚 |
[1:06:41] | Bring the Duke! | 把公爵叫来 |
[1:06:56] | He says that everyone will gather under the Plešivata mountain. | 他说所有人都会在波利西瓦塔山集合 |
[1:06:59] | I’ll give you… | 我会给你 |
[1:07:02] | a relaxing horse. | 一匹好马 |
[1:07:06] | And with all your affliction, | 这可能会让你很痛苦 |
[1:07:10] | that she will not get help. | 但你们不会得到我的帮助 |
[1:07:22] | To fight with Horde, in the open field… | 与蒙古人战斗 还是在开阔的地形里 |
[1:07:25] | safe death. | 去了就是送死 |
[1:07:31] | What can I say Kolovratu? | 那我要怎么和科罗夫拉特说 |
[1:07:37] | I need the army here. | 我需要我的军队留在这 |
[1:07:40] | With God! | 和神在一起 |
[1:08:13] | – They did not come back. – Damn it! | -他们没能活着回来 -该死 |
[1:08:16] | Get out of the way! | 滚开 |
[1:09:12] | Evening gray sky, powerful Tengra, | 灰暗的夜色 伟大的腾格里 |
[1:09:15] | protect me and save evil spirits! | 请保护我 净化这些邪恶的灵魂 |
[1:09:20] | Hey, what’s up with you? | 嘿 你在干嘛 |
[1:09:22] | I saw the trouble! | 这有麻烦了 |
[1:09:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:09:33] | Forest spirits. | 森林中的鬼魂 |
[1:09:45] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 行动 快点 |
[1:09:52] | Karkune, try it! | 卡昆 试试这个 |
[1:09:55] | Ma, swallow. | 不是吃的 是抹在脸上 |
[1:09:57] | – And what is that? You saw the rot from the moor? – Of course. | -这是啥 怎么会发光 -我知道 |
[1:10:02] | We’ll scare them. They’re superstitious. | 可以吓他们 他们很迷信 |
[1:11:19] | I saw the trouble! | 出事了 |
[1:11:22] | Forest spirits attacked us! Forest Spirits! | 森林鬼魂袭击了我们 森林鬼魂 |
[1:11:25] | Get moving! | 让开 |
[1:11:30] | I swear, I saw a forest spirit. | 我发誓 我看到了森林鬼魂 |
[1:12:09] | Great henna. | 伟大的可汗 |
[1:12:23] | Surveyors caught him today. | 侦察兵今天抓到了他 |
[1:13:01] | Terrible? | 情况很糟吗 |
[1:13:06] | Terrible. | 很糟 |
[1:13:32] | What a runaway when they saw a green man! | 他们看见我们的时候那个逃跑的样子 |
[1:13:38] | If we do two more such visits to them, | 如果我们再去偷袭两次 |
[1:13:41] | Vladimir will go after us. | 弗拉德米尔就会和我们一起了 |
[1:13:44] | Here is. Horde’s wine. It’s made from cow’s milk. | 拿着 蒙古的酒 是牛奶做的 |
[1:13:56] | Leave for the rest! Good, huh? | 给我们留点 好喝吗 |
[1:14:00] | Fatigue? -Popius. Did you get stuck? You drink. | 累了吗 你看你喝的样子 都呛住了 |
[1:14:06] | We have a lot of work tomorrow. The armies have to come. | 明天还有很多事要做 援军必须赶到 |
[1:14:12] | And will it come? | 那他们会来吗 |
[1:14:16] | He’ll come. | 会的 |
[1:14:18] | And where would you go? | 不然又能要去哪 |
[1:16:04] | Slowly. Slowly. | 放轻松 放松 |
[1:16:07] | They wound you, but the wound was over. | 他们伤了你 但你的伤已经好了 |
[1:16:09] | That was a long time ago, 13 years ago. | 那都是十三年前的事了 |
[1:16:11] | You were a tenth with Prince George. We’re in the woods now. | 你是乔治君主的十夫长 我们在树林里 |
[1:16:14] | We fight with Batu Kan because he burnt Riazan. | 我们要对抗拔都汗 因为他烧了梁赞 |
[1:16:20] | I’m your wife… Lada. | 我是你的妻子 拉达 |
[1:16:26] | My wife is called Nastya. | 我妻子是娜斯嘉 |
[1:16:36] | I did not forget. | 我没忘了她 |
[1:16:40] | You are my memories of the home… | 你是我对家乡的记忆中的一部分 |
[1:16:43] | only. | 仅此而已 |
[1:17:14] | Horses are heard. Far. | 有马的声音 在远处 |
[1:17:18] | I thought our people would not come. | 我以为我们的人回不来了 |
[1:17:21] | Stay here, I’ll look. | 你留在这 我去看看 |
[1:17:22] | Guards. | 守卫 |
[1:19:36] | Karkune! Over here! Over here! | 卡昆 在这 |
[1:20:10] | Great Tangri. | 伟大的腾格里 |
[1:20:30] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[1:20:48] | Cover it! | 围住他 |
[1:21:40] | They drink blood and get drunk. This and more. | 他们以血作酒 还不仅于此 |
[1:21:44] | In Dalgya, the forest spirit took three hundred souls. | 在达尔吉亚 森林鬼魂夺走了三百多条命 |
[1:21:49] | I did not believe my eyes. They all saw it. | 我不敢相信我的眼睛 他们全都看到了 |
[1:21:53] | Without a big henna, spirits will swallow us. | 没有伟大的可汗 鬼魂就会吃掉我们 |
[1:21:56] | Ghosts were afraid of Genghis Khan. | 鬼魂害怕伟大的成吉思汗 |
[1:21:58] | He was a big can. | 他是个伟大的可汗 |
[1:22:05] | Outside! | 出去 |
[1:22:30] | Batu Kane. | 拔都汗 |
[1:22:32] | I served your grandfather and your father. | 我为你的祖父和父亲效力 |
[1:22:38] | I’ve been fighting all my life. | 我一辈子都在打仗 |
[1:22:44] | He walked and defeated. But I can not fight the ghosts. | 我到处打胜仗 但我却无法对抗鬼魂 |
[1:22:50] | I know that our ghosts did not squash | 我知道鬼魂不会给水下毒 |
[1:22:53] | our water and attack our camp. | 或者袭击我们的帐篷 |
[1:22:56] | But I saw it myself. | 但我亲眼看见了 |
[1:23:02] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:23:06] | That Russian was on the field alone. | 那个俄国人孤身站在那 |
[1:23:10] | We surrounded him. | 我们包围了他 |
[1:23:14] | A snowstorm rising, | 然后暴雪骤至 |
[1:23:18] | and a huge beast came out of it. | 一只巨大的野兽冲了出来 |
[1:23:22] | She attacked us, and then the Russians appeared. | 它攻击了我们 然后很多俄国人出现 |
[1:23:30] | When I was a kid, you gave me a riddle. | 当我还是个小孩时 你让我猜谜 |
[1:23:34] | Long, black, can not sleep. | 又长又黑 不会睡觉 |
[1:23:39] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[1:23:55] | I did not even notice how old you were. | 我都不记得你那是多大了 |
[1:23:59] | It’s a shadow. | 是影子 |
[1:24:03] | Russians can not win us. | 俄国人不能战胜我们 |
[1:24:07] | And fear can. | 但恐惧可以 |
[1:24:12] | All my soldiers must see that they | 我的军队一定能发现他们 |
[1:24:15] | are not ghosts, but ordinary people. | 不是牛鬼蛇神 而是庸庸凡人 |
[1:24:18] | Poor people. | 真是可悲 |
[1:24:25] | Turn around the army. | 命令军队撤退 |
[1:24:28] | But Khan… all the army? | 但是可汗 全军吗 |
[1:24:36] | Start. | 对 |
[1:25:20] | – Will it really help? – There’s no better . | -这真的有用吗 -没有更好的办法了 |
[1:25:44] | Go potatches. It’s not your battle. | 回去吧 这不是你的战争 |
[1:25:47] | We will manage ourselves. Goodbye. | 我们能决机阵前 再见 |
[1:25:59] | – Thank you, monk. – Nestor is my name. | -谢谢你 僧侣 -我叫奈斯特 |
[1:26:03] | You were with me in the cave. | 你和我一起在洞里呆过 |
[1:26:05] | You were telling me I was starting a sword. | 你告诉我应该拿起剑 |
[1:26:07] | So I talked you? I’m judging myself. | 我跟你说过话吗 我得好好想想 |
[1:26:12] | As soon as war is, our God means, | 当战争来临时 这也是上帝的旨意 |
[1:26:13] | and the power of God does not pray. | 力量之神并不祈祷我们 |
[1:26:15] | They have many gods, and ours is one. | 他们有很多神 我们只有一个 |
[1:26:17] | That’s why I decided that the Lord needs help. | 这就是为什么我觉得上帝需要帮助 |
[1:26:20] | I gathered people in the villages. | 我召集了村里的人 |
[1:26:25] | The guys sent me to ask… | 大家让我来问一问 |
[1:26:27] | Is it true that you fought with the thousands? | 你独当万夫 是不是真的 |
[1:26:30] | Is it true that you can swing with two swords? | 你能使双刀 是不是真的 |
[1:26:33] | Is it true that you slaughtered 40 of them from Horde? | 你于万军中杀敌四十 是不是真的 |
[1:26:37] | No 40… than 50. | 不止四十 甚至超过五十 |
[1:26:41] | And seven of us were. | 而且我们是七勇士 |
[1:26:44] | – Got it? – I did. | -懂了吗 -我知道了 |
[1:26:55] | Give me some water! | 给我水 |
[1:27:00] | There… there… Horde. | 在那 在那 有大批军队 |
[1:27:11] | I’m turning the whole army. | 我把整支军队 |
[1:27:16] | Going to us. | 吸引过来了 |
[1:27:22] | Turn them around! | 让他们掉头 |
[1:27:24] | – Turn around! -Turn around! | -掉头 -掉头 |
[1:27:30] | Until next winter they will not leave the forest. | 直到明年冬天他们都不会离开森林 |
[1:27:37] | How come, Lord? | 怎么办 上帝 |
[1:27:41] | There are a lot of kids with us. | 很多小孩跟着我们呢 |
[1:28:03] | Here is a gift of the forest spirit. | 这是森林鬼魂的礼物 |
[1:28:08] | Small snowflakes. How did you get frozen? | 小雪花 你怎么冻着啦 |
[1:28:12] | And where to go? They do not even have homes or parents. | 带他们去哪 他们无家可归无父无母 |
[1:28:15] | We will find an undeveloped country, we will build a new city. | 我们找一个蛮荒之地 然后建造新城市 |
[1:28:22] | We will raise children, and they will. | 养儿育女 生生不息 |
[1:28:26] | We should believe. | 我们应深信不疑 |
[1:28:29] | We should go to the forest. How about the forest? And children? | 该朝森林进发 去森林吗 孩子呢 |
[1:28:33] | It’s going to get cold. With such a burden, | 带着这么多小孩出发很容易感冒的 |
[1:28:35] | how will we fight Horde in the forest? | 我们怎么在森林中战斗 |
[1:28:37] | Let’s split up. Kids on one side, we’re on the other side. | 兵分两路 小孩走一路 我们走一路 |
[1:28:41] | That will not survive. | 那样必死无疑 |
[1:28:48] | If the rivers reach out and lift the kernel, | 到达河边时扬起帆 |
[1:28:52] | They fly by ice. No horse will come to them. | 他们能在冰上滑行 马匹不好使 |
[1:28:55] | How much do they need? The bullet started turning. | 蒙古军还有多久到 我们得行动了 |
[1:29:00] | We have to succeed. | 我们必须成功 |
[1:29:04] | – Prepare the sled. – Yup. | -准备好雪橇 -好 |
[1:29:07] | We will keep Horde until the raft | 在孩子们渡河之前 |
[1:29:09] | with children gets to the river. | 我们会挡住军队 |
[1:29:12] | And so will the princes with the army wait for them. | 王子的军队也寸步难行 |
[1:29:17] | You will go with Lad. | 你跟着这些小孩 |
[1:29:24] | Do not object. | 不许拒绝 |
[1:29:27] | Here is a word curl. This is Horde. | 这是里河湾 这是敌军 |
[1:29:31] | Behind the river is the direction. The | 位于河的后方 |
[1:29:33] | forest is thick, no one goes there. | 这片森林茂密且无人到达 |
[1:29:35] | When you get out straight, lift up the sail. | 你们走出去时 就马上扬帆起航 |
[1:29:43] | Karkune… | 卡昆 |
[1:29:46] | You have only one task. | 你只有一个任务 |
[1:29:48] | To save your children. | 保护好小孩 |
[1:29:51] | The core is well tethered. The most important thing | 关键在于拴好绳子 最重要的事是 |
[1:29:53] | is having the wind. There’s always a word on the river. | 要有风 在航行时人们总是这样说 |
[1:30:11] | Does it look like mine? | 看起来像我的孩子吗 |
[1:30:17] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:30:20] | Tomorrow I will not remember them. | 明天我就不记得他们了 |
[1:30:23] | That’s why they will not forget you. | 这就是为什么他们永远记得你 |
[1:30:29] | Watch the kids. | 好好保护这些小孩 |
[1:30:35] | I will not forget you either. | 我也将永远记得你 |
[1:31:11] | We’ll get warmed up. | 我们能取上暖的 |
[1:31:14] | Otherwise they will come to the princes and ask: | 否则他们会问王子 |
[1:31:16] | Why have you folded your hand? | 为什么你们抱着手 |
[1:31:52] | They are going for a long time. | 他们走了很长时间 |
[1:31:55] | They came up with something. | 他们是不是在想诡计 |
[1:32:00] | There! | 瞧那 |
[1:32:03] | There. | 瞧那 |
[1:33:30] | Which day is today? | 今天是礼拜几 |
[1:33:33] | Friday. | 礼拜五 |
[1:33:37] | I can not die on Friday. | 我不能死在礼拜五 |
[1:33:41] | Then it’s Saturday. | 那今天是礼拜六 |
[1:34:34] | Who makes them this way? | 谁让他们这样冲过来的 |
[1:34:41] | What is it? Close, but is it slippery? | 怎么回事 还往前靠 不滑吗 |
[1:35:14] | Stop, you fool! | 别动 你个傻冒 |
[1:35:59] | Hurry, Karkune. We will not last long. | 快点呀 卡昆 我们顶不了多久 |
[1:36:24] | We will not pass. We have to push ourselves. | 没法前进了 必须大家一起清理路障 |
[1:36:53] | Push! Come on! Come on! | 使劲推 加把劲 加把劲 |
[1:37:01] | Here we go! Here we go! | 使劲推 使劲推 |
[1:37:23] | Shields! | 找掩护 |
[1:37:27] | Imara, wounded! | 查尔玛 救伤员 |
[1:37:45] | Now I would ate a chicken soup, what kind of mom was right. | 我现在想喝鸡汤 伟大的妈妈煮的那种 |
[1:37:50] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[1:37:52] | I am Marfinka… | 我是玛芬卡 |
[1:37:55] | pretty women. | 美丽的女人 |
[1:38:00] | Let me kill him. | 让我杀了他 |
[1:38:10] | Get out of my way! | 给我闪开 |
[1:38:24] | U boj! | 全员准备 |
[1:38:30] | Close combat with a small machine. | 拿好武器近战迎接 |
[1:38:38] | Lord, give us strength! | 上帝赐予我们力量吧 |
[1:39:04] | In the line! Hold the machine! | 保持队形 拿好武器 |
[1:39:10] | Now! Left! | 注意左翼 |
[1:39:15] | In a circle! | 环状队形 |
[1:39:19] | Here! Come here! | 来吧 过来吧 |
[1:39:30] | Dig! | 刺他娘的 |
[1:39:32] | Nestore! | 奈斯特 |
[1:40:07] | Vidare! | 维达 |
[1:41:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:41:20] | I can not take it away, it’s frozen, and we have no fire. | 我搞不定了 冻住了 我们没有火 |
[1:41:29] | Breathe. | 可以哈气 |
[1:41:31] | Breathe on the rope. Together we’ll breathe on the rope. | 对绳子哈气 我们一块儿对绳子哈气 |
[1:41:35] | Breathe. | 哈气 |
[1:43:13] | They laugh at us. | 他们在嘲笑我们 |
[1:43:21] | Find out what they want. | 看看他们想要什么 |
[1:43:29] | Big Kan wants to talk to you. | 大汗想跟你们聊聊 |
[1:43:36] | You, brave soldiers. | 你们这群勇士 |
[1:43:40] | Big Kan asks, what do you want? | 大汗问你们想要什么 |
[1:43:46] | Nothing. | 什么也不要 |
[1:43:49] | You came to us yourself. | 尽管放马过来 |
[1:43:52] | You’ll get it! | 那就不客气了 |
[1:44:03] | Then come and kill us! | 那就来取我们的首级吧 |
[1:44:19] | Stones, here! | 抛石机 准备 |
[1:44:46] | Everyone went and I went. | 所有人都去了 我也是 |
[1:44:47] | They found everything, and they found me. | 他们发现了所有东西 也发现了我 |
[1:44:50] | This morning… | 在这个早上 |
[1:44:52] | everyone will die, and I will with them. | 将无人生还 |
[1:45:13] | I have not seen such a person yet. | 我还没见过你这样的人呢 |
[1:45:38] | Run away! They’ll hit you! | 快跑 会击中你的 |
[1:45:41] | Run away! | 快跑 |
[1:46:05] | What are my grandchildren? | 我的孙子怎么样 |
[1:46:08] | Good, is it? | 很棒 对吧 |
[1:46:12] | The best. | 最棒 |
[1:46:16] | It’s amazing. We’ll see you soon. | 太棒了 天堂再会 |
[1:46:21] | Core. | 船帆 |
[1:46:33] | Core. | 船帆 |
[1:47:32] | Nastja. | 娜斯嘉 |
[1:47:34] | Lada. | 拉达 |
[1:47:37] | Loved. | 深爱的 |
[1:47:39] | Vanja. | 瓦尼亚 |
[1:47:43] | I remember. | 我想起来 |
[1:48:13] | I… | 我 |
[1:48:17] | I do not have 13 years. | 我不是13岁 |
[1:48:21] | I remember everything. | 我想起所有事 |
[1:48:24] | And now I will not forget… | 我将永不忘记 |
[1:48:26] | Never. | 永不 |
[1:49:35] | Big Cann asks you who you are? | 大汗问你是谁 |
[1:49:39] | I’m a regular Russian soldier. | 我是个普通的俄国战士 |
[1:49:44] | My name is Evpatius… | 我叫艾帕修斯 |
[1:49:47] | Kolovrat. | 科罗夫拉特 |
[1:49:52] | Get him… | 抓到他 |
[1:49:57] | …there will be a day, | 总有一天 |
[1:50:00] | when our all will take. | 我们能赢 |
[1:50:09] | Take it. | 能赢 |
[1:50:12] | You’ll need it. | 你会需要它的 |
[1:50:28] | There… | 在这儿 |
[1:50:29] | and you kneeled. | 让你俯首称臣 |
[1:50:57] | If this was my soldier… | 如果他是我的战士该多好 |
[1:51:00] | Keep it in the very heart! | 牢牢得记住他 |
[1:51:04] | Bury it with all honor, as it suits the great knight. | 用荣光埋葬他 他不负伟大骑士之名 |
[1:51:19] | And Bato ordered that a stone grave | 拔都下令做石墓 |
[1:51:21] | be erected in Kolovrat’s honor. | 来纪念科罗夫拉特 |
[1:51:24] | On the high bank, where Evpatius | 在那高地上 |
[1:51:27] | fought and died with his own daughter. | 艾帕修斯和女儿一同战死的地方 |
[1:51:39] | They ask, how many of us were? | 他们问我们有多少人 |
[1:51:42] | A lot. | 很多 |
[1:51:44] | All those who fought with Horde stood on that hill. | 所有和蒙古大军战斗的人都站在高地上 |
[1:51:48] | Shoulder to shoulder. Live and dead. | 肩并着肩 同生共死 |
[1:51:51] | And now they’re with us. | 现在 他们仍然与我们并肩作战 |
[1:51:54] | In one machine, they stood to fight for the | 与我们融为一体 他们为真相而战斗 |
[1:51:57] | truth, which the Colovratus had given us. | 那科罗夫拉特给我们的真相 |
[1:52:14] | I heard you were a thousand. | 我听说你有一千人马 |
[1:52:17] | Maybe a thousand. | 可能是一千吧 |
[1:52:20] | – And they say five thousand. – We will not talk empty. | -他们说有五千 -怎么说都不少了 |
[1:52:26] | Come on! | 吹号吧 |
[1:52:32] | This is music! | 这是战斗之声 |
[1:52:36] | Together! | 站好队型 |