英文名称:Lethal Weapon 3
年代:1992
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | Riggs, Homicide. | 瑞格 凶杀组 |
[01:44] | – Nobody’s dead. – Night’s young. | -没有人死 -时间还早啊 |
[01:46] | This is Sergeant Murtaugh. | 这是墨陶巡官 |
[01:48] | – Threat or scare? – The real thing. | -是威胁或只是吓唬人 -是真的 |
[01:49] | This gentleman saw the device. | 这位先生见到装置了 |
[01:51] | On Level 1 , near the gas pumps. I wrote the license plate down. | 在停车场第一层 靠近油箱 我记下车牌号码了 |
[01:54] | That’s okay, sir. Thanks a lot. | 很好 先生 多谢了 |
[01:56] | – Have you evacuated the building? – It’s clean. | -是否撤离大楼等处的人? -全部撤出了 |
[01:58] | – Bomb squad? – On their way. | -拆弹小组呢? -正在途中 |
[02:00] | – It’s under control. Let’s go. – Bomb squad? | -一切都在控制下 我们走 -拆弹小组? |
[02:02] | Rog, I think we ought to check this out. | 罗杰 我们该去看看 |
[02:04] | – Hey. Hey, hey, hey, Riggs. – What? | -嘿 喂 瑞格 -什么? |
[02:07] | – Bomb squad’s on their way. – There’s no bomb. | -拆弹小组已在途中 -里面没有炸弹 |
[02:09] | – How can you be sure? – Because it’s a full moon. | -你怎么知道? -因为今天满月 |
[02:12] | Moon, lunar, lunatics. They’re everywhere. | 月亮 疯子 他们无处不在 |
[02:14] | – Hey, is that Greek? – No, no. Latin. | -是希腊说法吗 -不 是拉丁文 |
[02:16] | Latin. Man, you surprise the shit out of me. | 拉丁文? 你真令我吃惊 知道吗? |
[02:19] | There’s no bomb. It’s probably a false alarm. | 里面没有炸弹 或许只是假警报 |
[02:21] | It happens. Probably saw a radio on the back seat. | 发生了很多次了 他在后座见到的或许只是无线电话 |
[02:23] | Hey, hey. Let’s not mess with this. Wait for the bomb squad. | 嘿 别搞砸此事 等拆弹小组 |
[02:26] | You’re right. You sit tight, I’ll be right back. | 说得对 你在这 我马上回来 |
[02:29] | – Hey, hey, hey, Riggs. – What’s the matter with you? | -嘿 瑞格 -你举动怪异 怎么回事 |
[02:31] | – There’s a bomb in that building. – There’s not. | -那栋大楼里有炸弹 -不 没有 |
[02:34] | – There’s a bomb! – There is not. | -那栋大楼里有炸弹 -没有 |
[02:36] | There’s a bomb in that building! Know how come I know? | 那栋大楼里有炸弹 你晓得我怎么知道的? |
[02:38] | – How? – I got eight days to retirement. | -怎么知道? -因为我再八天就退休 |
[02:40] | And I will not make a stupid mistake. | 我不会犯愚蠢的错 |
[02:42] | There is no bomb. | 那栋大楼没有炸弹 |
[02:44] | I will bet vital parts of my anatomy to the fact. Now, look. Look. | 我愿用重要的部份肢体做为赌注 听好 注意听好 |
[02:48] | Trust me. Okay? Trust me. | 相信我 好吗? 相信我 |
[02:53] | That’s usually my first mistake. | 那通常是我的第一个错 |
[02:56] | Hey, Riggs. Yo. | 瑞格 等一下 我来了 |
[03:00] | – Hey, Rog? – Yeah? | -罗杰 -是? |
[03:01] | Your insurance paid up? Yeah, of course. Why? | -你的保险费缴了吗? -有 当然 做什么? |
[03:04] | – There could be a bomb in here. – Oh, God. | -因为这里面可能有炸弹 -天啊 |
[03:10] | I hate it when I’m right. | 我讨厌预感正确 |
[03:12] | – You ought to learn to trust your instincts. – Oh, God. | -你该学习更信任你的直觉 -天啊 |
[03:16] | First impression can often be the right one. | 第一印象通常是对的 |
[03:20] | Leak in his diff. About to drop his drive shaft. No wonder there’s a bomb. | 跟他的有点差异 关于放弃他的传动轴 难怪有一个炸弹 |
[03:23] | Just don’t touch it. | 别碰它就是了 |
[03:26] | Just looking. | 我只是看看… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1497个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:247个,六级词汇:113个,GRE词汇:135个,托福词汇:177个,考研词汇:264个,专四词汇:211个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:466个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:29] | Right. | 对 |
[03:33] | What are you gonna do? Don’t open the door. Don’t open the door! | 你干什么? 不要开门! 瑞格! 别开 |
[03:41] | Son of a bitch, just look at it. | 狗杂种 只是看看… |
[03:43] | That’s all I’m gonna do, is look. | 我只是看一看… |
[03:48] | Oh, my. There’s more plastic than Cher. | 天! 用的塑胶比雪儿还多 |
[03:51] | I love this job. This is amateur night. Open the door. I can’t hear you. | 我爱这份工 这是业余者之夜 开门 我听不到 |
[03:55] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[03:57] | Don’t do nothing. | 别轻举妄动 |
[03:59] | Not that one! Mm- mm! | 不是那个 |
[04:01] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗杂种 |
[04:03] | Well, this is a pretty shonky job. I can dismantle it. | 这是蛮可疑的作品 我想我可以拆解 |
[04:06] | It looks like Beirut to me. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 这看起来蛮有威力的 我们快离开这里 |
[04:12] | Everybody’s outside. Just me, you and this cat are dumb enough to be here. | 大家都在外面 只有我 你和这只猫 会笨得留在这里 |
[04:16] | Nearly a cat-tastrophe, huh? Heh. | 简直是猫闯下大祸 对吧 |
[04:19] | – Relax, Rog. Relax. Right. – Don’t do nothing. | -轻松点 罗杰 放轻松 -不要轻举妄动 |
[04:22] | We got nine minutes and seven seconds left. | 我们还剩9分7秒 |
[04:24] | – Know what we could do? – What? | -知道我们能怎么做吗? -怎么做? |
[04:26] | – We could drive this out. – Fine, it’s your turn to drive. | -我们可将它开离此处 -轮到你开车了 |
[04:29] | No keys. Tsk, tsk. I could hot- wire it. | 可恶 没钥匙 我可以让它短路 |
[04:31] | Aah! Don’t even say “hot- wire” around this stuff, man. | 啊 别在这东西旁边别提到短路 |
[04:34] | – You’re right, you’re right. – Why am I doing this? Why am I…? | -你说得对 -我为何要做这种事? |
[04:38] | Looks like we’re gonna have to do it the old- fashioned way. | 看来我们得用旧式方法 |
[04:41] | Riggs, what are you thinking? What are you thinking, Riggs? Riggs. | 瑞格 你在打什么主意 你在想什么? |
[04:45] | – I’m thinking we should cut the blue wire. – Wait! | -我想该剪蓝线 -慢着 |
[04:48] | – That’s not what I think. – You think red? | -那和我想的不一样 -你认为或许是红色的? |
[04:50] | No. No. | 不不 |
[04:51] | I’m thinking that it’s eight minutes and 42 seconds. | 我想的是还有8分42秒 |
[04:54] | We can go upstairs, wait for the bomb squad, have a cappuccino. | 我们可以上楼等拆弹小组 喝杯卡布奇诺 |
[04:58] | The bomb squad never gets here on time. It’s eight minutes and 31 seconds. | 拆弹小组从不会及时赶到 而且只有8分31秒 |
[05:01] | – Rog, please. – Forget the cappuccino. | -罗杰 拜托 -那就不喝卡布奇诺吧 |
[05:04] | – You know what they’re gonna say? – “Get the fuck out of here.” | -知道他们会怎么说吗? -“滚出去” |
[05:07] | After that, they’re gonna say, “Cut the blue wire,” which I’m gonna do right now. | 但之后他们会说 “剪蓝色电线” 而我正要那么做 |
[05:12] | – Hey, hey. Wait, wait. Riggs. Wait. – What? | -慢着 瑞格 慢着 -什么? |
[05:14] | – How can you be so sure? – Oh, it’s just a hunch. | -你怎能如此确定 -那只是个预感 |
[05:17] | – A hunch? – Remember the bomb under your toilet? | -你要靠预感? -记得你家马桶下的炸弹吗? |
[05:19] | – Oh, shit. How could I forget? – Red wire, blue wire, same thing. | -我怎会忘记 -红电线 蓝电线 都一样 |
[05:22] | This is more simplified. A bit more powerful, but more simplified. | 但这次更简单 威力愈强愈简单 |
[05:26] | – From where I was sitting, I couldn’t see. – Forget it. Come on, trust me. | -真的? 看不出来 -别这样 信任我 |
[05:29] | Yeah, so I gotta trust you? | 对 我得信任你? |
[05:31] | Guess not. Well, I’m cutting the red wire, okay? | 我想不用 我要剪红电线了 好吗? |
[05:34] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
[05:36] | – What? What? – A minute ago you said blue. | -怎么了? -一分钟前你说的是蓝色 |
[05:40] | – Did I say blue? – Riggs, you said blue. | -我说蓝色吗? -瑞格 你说蓝色 |
[05:43] | – Well, I meant red. – You sure? | -我指的是红色的 -你确定? |
[05:45] | We can do it your way if you’d like. | 你若愿意 我们可以照你的方式做 |
[05:47] | – My way? I don’t have…! – Quiet! | -我的方式 我没有… -保持安静 |
[05:49] | – I’m sure, okay? – Shit. | -我确定 好吧? -妈的 |
[05:56] | – Rog? – What? | -罗杰 -什么? |
[05:58] | Won’t you kind of miss all this good stuff when you retire? | 等你退休 难道不会想念这些好东西 |
[06:02] | Aren’t you gonna miss it a little bit? Huh? | 你难道丝毫不会想念它? |
[06:07] | I’m cutting the wire. | 我要剪电线了 |
[06:09] | Snip. See? All done. | 剪断了 看到了吗? 完成了 |
[06:13] | – Rog. – Yeah? | -罗杰 -是? |
[06:16] | – Grab the cat. – Grab the cat? | -抓住猫 -抓住猫? |
[07:21] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[07:28] | Bravo. | 做得好 |
[07:35] | Oops. | 好险 |
[07:37] | Right. Oops. | 对 好险 |
[07:42] | Right. | 对 |
[07:48] | Seven days to retirement, I’m busted down to patrolman. | 距退休七天 我却被降为巡逻员 |
[07:52] | I should’ve cut the red wire. | 我该剪红电线的 |
[07:54] | – You did. – No, I didn’t. I cut the blue wire. | -你剪的是红电线 -不 我剪蓝电线 |
[07:56] | That’s what I meant. We should’ve waited for the bomb squad. | 那正是我的意思 我们该等拆弹小组的 |
[08:00] | Am I gonna have to listen to this? | 我得每天听你提此事吗 |
[08:02] | – Every day until I retire. – That’ll be a week too long. | -每天 直到我退休 -那将是漫长的一周 |
[08:04] | Ah, shit. | 啊 可恶 |
[08:06] | – My feet are killing me. – They’re killing me too. | -我的脚酸得要命 -你的脚也使我酸得很 |
[08:08] | – How? – I gotta listen to you bitch about them! | -我的脚怎会使你酸得很? -因为我得整天听你抱怨 |
[08:11] | – Because you should’ve cut the red wire! – I did cut the red wire! | -因为你剪了红电线 -我是剪了红电线 |
[08:16] | What’s this? It’s kind of soft. It’s not a bulletproof vest. | 这是什么? 有点软 不是防弹背心 |
[08:19] | – It’s not gonna keep anything out. – Gonna keep my stomach in. | -因此无法阻挡任何东西 -我只是想让肚子缩起来 |
[08:22] | What do you got under there? | 你下面穿着什么? |
[08:25] | – It’s a girdle. – What? | -是件束腹 -什么? |
[08:28] | Oh, God. It’s a girdle. | 哦 天 是个束腹 |
[08:31] | Trish know about this? | 崔西知道吗? |
[08:32] | Not a woman’s girdle, a man’s girdle. | 这不是女人的束腹 是男人的束腹 |
[08:34] | – They make girdles for men? – They make girdles for men. | -也有男人的束腹? -有男人的束腹 |
[08:37] | – They do, huh? – Yeah, they do. | -真的? -对 真的 |
[08:38] | I haven’t worn this uniform in 1 5 years. Cleaners must have shrunk it. | 我已有15年未穿制服 洗衣店一定使它缩水了 |
[08:41] | Well, you should take it to Chin. | 你该送到亚尔潘街秦家店 |
[08:43] | I did take it to Chin over in Alpine. Look at it. It’s shrunk all up in here. | 我是送到亚尔潘街秦家店 你看 都缩到这里来了 |
[08:48] | – Have to hold my breath. – Did you see that? | -我得憋气… -你看到了吗? |
[08:50] | – See what? – Jaywalker. | -看到什么? -闯红灯的行人 |
[08:53] | Jaywalking? | 闯红灯? |
[08:55] | Hold it right there, pal. Step up here, please. | 站住别动 老兄 请过来这里一下 |
[08:57] | – Me? – Yes, you. | -我? -对 你 |
[08:59] | – What did I do? – Stand there. | -我做了什么事? -站在那 |
[09:00] | What’d you do? Jaywalking. I saw you. I have to cite you. | 你做了什么事? 闯红灯 我看得很清楚 我得开罚单给你 |
[09:04] | Jaywalking? Oh, Jesus, come on. | 闯红灯? 老天! 拜托 |
[09:06] | Can you handle this or should I radio for backup? | 你能自己处理吗? 还是要我找支援 |
[09:08] | – Got the ticket book? – People are committing crimes… | -拿到票据了吗? -这个城市有人在犯罪 |
[09:11] | – …and you’re hassling me? – Shut up! | -你却为我过马路骚扰我 -闭嘴 |
[09:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:16] | Oh! | 哦 |
[09:17] | – Do you know how to fill one of these out? – A long time ago. Let me see. | -你知道要怎么填吗? -很久以前知道 我看看 |
[09:21] | Can’t read it. The print is little. | 我看不清楚 字太小 |
[09:23] | – Without my glasses. – You’re no help. | -我没有眼镜 -你真没用 |
[09:25] | Can we speed this up? You may have nothing to do. I have things to do. | 我们能快点吗? 你也许没事做 但我今天有事要做 |
[09:28] | No, we can’t, so will you shut up? | 不 不行 因此闭嘴好吗 |
[09:32] | – Jaywalking. – Ask for his license. | -闯红灯… -跟他要驾照 |
[09:34] | – License for jaywalking? – Yeah, jaywalking. | -驾照? 走路闯红灯? -对 走路闯红灯 |
[09:36] | I don’t have it on me, okay? I wasn’t driving, okay? | 我没有带着 好吗? 我并未开车 |
[09:39] | I was walking. What, do I need a walking license now? | 我在走路 连走路也要驾照吗? |
[09:41] | – Oh, let’s just shoot him. – Oh, oh, oh, what is he crazy? | -哦 让我们杀了他吧 -天啊 他疯了吗? |
[09:44] | I’m gonna drill him. We can make it look like suicide. | 我们可以杀了他 然后做成自杀的样子 |
[09:47] | – Get out of the way! – No, no, no. The video cameras. | -让开 -不不 摄影机! |
[09:50] | I don’t care! I’m gonna drill him! | 我不管 我要打穿他 |
[09:52] | Get out of here, before my partner kills you! Go that way, not that way! | 趁我同伴还没杀死你 快点离开 从那边走! 不是那边 |
[09:55] | This way! Over there! | 这边 那边 |
[09:56] | – Go, run! Now! Run! – Right there, yeah. | -走! 跑 -对! 跑 耶 |
[10:10] | Hey, wait a minute. You forgot to sign. | 等一下 你忘了签名 |
[10:14] | – Hey. – What’s that? | -嘿 -怎么了? |
[10:18] | Wait a minute. You forgot to sign the form. | 等一下 你忘了签表格 |
[10:20] | Hey, who are you? You’re not the regular guy. | 你是谁? 你不是平常那个 |
[10:23] | – He’s on vacation. – On vacation? | -他去渡假了 -渡假? |
[10:26] | Well, who the hell is that? | 那到底是谁? |
[10:28] | Get in the truck! Get! | 上卡车 上去 |
[10:37] | You fucking prick! | 你弄疼我了我 |
[10:43] | – Riggs! Riggs! – Are you all right? | -瑞格 瑞格 -你没事吧? |
[10:47] | – Hey, are you a cop? – Yeah. | -你是警察吗? -是 |
[10:48] | Fourteen- sixty. Into pursuit. Will continue transmission. | 14-60要去追捕 将继续通话 |
[10:53] | All right, honey. Let me drive. We’re in pursuit. | 好吧 我来开 我们要追捕 |
[10:56] | I’m driving, baby! Don’t worry. | 我来开 宝贝 别急 |
[11:05] | This fool picked the wrong time to mess with the wrong lady. | 这傻瓜在一个错误的时间 惹了一位错误的女士 |
[11:08] | All right. Just stay close. | 好 靠近些 |
[11:16] | Hey, hey, hey. Right behind you, baby. That’s right. Take a good look. | 就在你后面 宝贝 对了 好好看清楚 |
[11:20] | Delores the Road Warrior is dead on your raggedy ass. | 狄洛莉和公路战士 紧跟在你后面 |
[11:32] | Ram him! Ram him! | 撞他! 撞他! |
[11:39] | – Watch out, Riggs. – Come on! | -小心 瑞格 -来啊! |
[11:50] | – Are you married, sugar? – What? Yeah, 24 years. | -你结婚了吗? 甜心 -慢着 什么? |
[11:53] | – Yeah, 24 years. – Yeah, but is it working? | -是 24年了 -但你幸福吗? |
[12:01] | – Hey, you can’t get closer? – I am. I’m getting closer. | -不能靠近些吗? -可以 我正在靠近 |
[12:06] | Hold on, Riggs! Hold on! | 抓紧 瑞格 抓紧 |
[12:17] | – Hey, hey! – Hold on! Hold on! We got you. | -嘿 嘿 -抓紧 我们接应你 |
[12:20] | Hold on! | 抓紧… |
[12:22] | – I told you I could do it. – Closer! | -我说过我可以 -近一点 |
[12:25] | – Get me up there. – Yeah, get up close. | -让我过去 -对 靠近 |
[12:26] | I am. I am, all right? | 我正在努力 行了吗? |
[12:33] | – Back off, back off! – Aah! | -退后 退后 -啊 |
[12:47] | – lf he falls, don’t hit him. – Don’t worry. I got something for you. | -他若掉下去 别撞到他 -别担心 我有本事 |
[13:28] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[13:29] | Ooh, hoo- hoo! Thanks for the interest, sugar, but one thing at a time. | 哦哦 谢谢你对我有兴趣 甜心 但事有先后 |
[13:47] | – Catch him, catch him. – All right. | -抓住他! -好的 |
[13:51] | Keep singing, baby. Just stay close. | 继续唱 宝贝 靠近它 |
[14:00] | Relax, baby. Relax, baby. | 放轻松 宝贝 |
[14:02] | Ho! Ho! Ho! Hey, keep your hands off my thigh. | 喔喔 嘿 手由我的大腿移开 |
[14:05] | – My partner’s in trouble. Watch out for him. – I got him! | -我的同伴有麻烦了 留意他 -盯住了… |
[14:20] | – Boy, I’m getting too old for this shit. – Not for me, you’re not, sugar. | -我老得应付不来了 -对我则不然 甜心 |
[14:27] | You have the right to remain unconscious. | 你有权保持昏迷 |
[14:30] | Anything you say ain’t gonna be much. | 你所说的话应该不多 |
[14:37] | Hey, Riggs. You all right? – Ha! | -瑞格 你没事吧? -哈 |
[14:39] | I’m okay. I think we gotta book this guy for not wearing his seat belt though. | 我很好 我想得以未系安全带逮捕他 |
[14:43] | Hey, that was dynamite driving. | 真是刺激的车程 |
[14:45] | – No, she’s the dynamite driver. – I’ll show you dynamite. | -不 她才是刺激的驾驶 -我会让你见识刺激 |
[14:49] | – Whoo! – Sure enough. Whoo! | -喔 -没错吧 喔 |
[14:52] | – What have you two been up to? – What do you mean? We were in pursuit. | -我工作时 你们在做什么 -什么意思? 我们在追赶 |
[14:56] | – I saw you kiss her. – No, I didn’t. She kissed me. | -我看到你吻她 -我没吻她 是她吻我 |
[14:59] | It looked mutual. Wipe that lipstick off before the guys at the station start talking. | 看来差不多 擦掉唇膏印 免得局里的人闲话 |
[15:03] | Hey, go spit, Riggs. | 嘿 滚吧 瑞格 |
[15:06] | You okay? You all right? | 你没事吧? 你还好吧? |
[15:09] | Back to bed. Back to bed. | 再睡 再睡 |
[15:11] | Morning, guys. Daddy. Hey. | 早安 各位 爸 嘿 |
[15:14] | Hey, how about treating your dad to breakfast today, okay? | 吃早餐时让你爸开心一下 |
[15:18] | – You got six more days to go. – Laundry service. | -你只剩六天了 -洗衣服务 |
[15:24] | – I’m springing for the soap. Nothing too fancy. – That’s a cute dog. | -付肥皂钱没什么奇怪的 只是有点味道 -好可爱的狗 |
[15:28] | – It’s a Westie. – Morning. Westie? | -是只西高地埂犬 -早 西高地埂犬吗? |
[15:30] | Morning, Trish. Hey. | 早 崔西 嘿 |
[15:31] | Morning, Rog. | 早安 罗杰 |
[15:34] | – Hey, Nick. – Spare me. | -尼克 早安 -饶了我吧 |
[15:35] | – What? Didn’t you brush your teeth? – Hold it, mister. | -怎么? 你没刷牙? -慢着 先生 |
[15:38] | I’m just looking for some orange juice. | 我只是要找些柳橙汁 |
[15:40] | Don’t get fingerprints on the door, and put the glass in the dishwasher. | 别在门上留下指纹 将杯子放进洗碗机 |
[15:44] | – Did somebody commit a murder? – Somebody’s coming to see the house. | -有人犯了谋杀吗 -今早有人要来看房子 |
[15:47] | Oh. Hey, I think a little mess adds to the charm. | 我认为一点脏乱能增加魅力 |
[16:00] | How’s this, huh? | 怎么样? |
[16:02] | This great? Okay? Okay? | 很棒吧? 还好吧? |
[16:06] | Kelly’s Pool Hall. Kelly speaking. | 凯莉救济院 我是凯莉 |
[16:07] | Yeah, right, Kelly. Hi, let me speak to Dad. | 是 凯莉 让我跟爸说话 |
[16:10] | Oh, hi, honey. How are you? I thought I asked you not to call me here. | 亲爱的 你好吗 我不是叫你别打到这里来 |
[16:14] | – It’s for you, Rog. – Me? | -找你的 罗杰 -我? |
[16:17] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[16:19] | Uh, who are…? Who is it? Hello? | 会是谁? 哈啰 |
[16:20] | Hi. It’s my first day at work. | 我第一天上班 |
[16:23] | – Gonna come wish me luck? – Rianne? | -要来祝我好运吗? -莉安? |
[16:24] | Beautiful, huh? | 漂亮吧 嗯? |
[16:25] | – Come on, come on, check it out. – Beautiful lawn. | -来 过来 来看一看 -漂亮的草地 |
[16:28] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[16:29] | See how quiet it is here? Listen, listen. | 看有多安静 你们听 你们听 |
[16:32] | hat great? Come on. | 很棒吧? 来 |
[16:33] | – Very quiet. – The inside’s better than the outside. | -安静 -里面比外面更好 |
[16:35] | – t’s the people to look at the house. – And our broker. | -来看房子的人 -和我们的经纪人 |
[16:41] | kay, okay. Just wanna make sure. | 好的 只是想更了解一下 |
[16:44] | I gotta show you this room first. This is my favorite. This is great. | 我得先带你们看这个房间 因为我最喜欢它了 很棒 |
[16:47] | – Okay? I love it. That it? That say it all? – Oh, yeah. | -怎么样? 说的是吧? -哦 没错 |
[16:50] | – Beautiful. – Very nice. | -漂亮 -非常好 |
[16:51] | Oh, I love that picture window. | 我爱景色优美的窗 |
[16:53] | Shh. Shh. Shh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[16:55] | – ou do? It’s been completely replaced. – Oh, why was that? | -它才刚刚完全装修完毕 -为什么? |
[16:57] | A drug dealer came through with his car and crashed right in. | 一个毒贩驾车冲进来 将整个地方打烂了 |
[17:01] | Shot up the whole place. Shh. | 别说这个了 嘘 |
[17:02] | Son of a bitch. I’m gonna cut him off at the… | 狗杂种 我要砍断他的脚 |
[17:05] | – Ha, ha! Leo. – Oh, ha. Drug dealer. | -啊哈 李欧 -哈 一个毒贩 |
[17:07] | It’s true. Hey, it’s true. True. | 是真的 嘿 是真的 |
[17:09] | Okay, anyway, look. Like the drapes? Maybe she’ll leave the drapes. | 好 你们喜欢这些窗幔? 也许她能留下窗幔 |
[17:13] | – Hey, I thought you quit, huh? – I did. | -我以为你戒了 -我是啊 |
[17:15] | – You’ll stink up the house. Don’t smoke. – I’m edgy. | -你会薰臭整个房子的 你不需要抽烟 -我紧张 |
[17:17] | You’re edgy? Here. That stuff about the drug dealer…. | 你紧张? 来 这些东西对于毒贩来讲… |
[17:21] | Chew on these. | 嚼这个 |
[17:22] | Listen, I have to tell you these things, okay? | 我得告诉你们这件事 好吗? |
[17:25] | It’s the law. It’s called full disclosure. | 那是法律 叫悉数告知 |
[17:27] | Anything else you wanna disclose before we go on? | 在我们继续之前 还有什么你要悉数告知的 |
[17:31] | Okay, now that you mention it, the bathroom has been completely remodeled… | 好 既然你提到由于意外的炸弹破坏 楼上浴室整个重新… |
[17:34] | due to unexpected bomb damage. | 被装潢过 |
[17:36] | Hey, hey, hey, come on. It’s okay. | 喂喂 别这样 那没关系的 |
[17:38] | – Son of a bitch. I’m gonna… – Shh. Shh. | -这狗杂种 -嘘嘘… |
[17:40] | – Don’t. You’ll never sell… – Shh. | -你永远卖不掉的 -嘘 |
[17:47] | Okay, okay. So, uh, we saw enough of the kitchen. | 好 那么 厨房我们看够了 |
[17:49] | Let me show you upstairs. Wait till you see this. It’s beautiful. | 让我带你们到楼上去 等着瞧 楼上真漂亮 |
[17:52] | You’re really gonna love this. | 你们会很喜欢的 |
[17:58] | They’re gone. Leo Getz, I guess I’m gonna kill him. | 他们走了 李欧·盖兹 总有一天我会宰了他 |
[18:01] | Son of a bitch. I’m gonna kill him! I’m gonna kill him! | 狗养的 我要宰了他 |
[18:04] | – Don’t… – He’s trying to ruin me, Riggs. | -别激动 -让开 瑞格 |
[18:07] | – Hey, Leo, you got… – They weren’t gonna buy the house! | -盖兹! -反正他们不会买 |
[18:10] | – Yeah, you scared them away. – No, they couldn’t afford the financing. | -对 你将他们吓走了 -不 他们不会买 他们付不起 |
[18:13] | – Oh, Jesus. – Okay, relax. | -哦 天啊 -好了 冷静 |
[18:16] | I had to tell them everything. It’s the law, okay? I mean, full disclosure. | 我得将一切告诉他们 那是规定 好吗? 悉数告知 |
[18:19] | – You must have heard of it. – I’m a cop. I’m the law. | -你一定听过 -我是警察 我代表法律 |
[18:21] | – Ah! – Ow! | -啊 -喔 |
[18:23] | Get off me! What is it with you? Hold it. | 走开 你是怎么回事 慢着 |
[18:27] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[18:28] | At least he didn’t tell them about that nail- gun incident. | 至少他没告诉他们钉枪意外 |
[18:31] | – Oh…. – I forgot. | -哦… -我忘了 |
[18:33] | Did you have a permit when you built over the garage? | 你盖车库时得到许可了吗? |
[18:36] | – Permit? – You know what I’ll do? Hold it. | -许可? -知道我要怎么做吗? 慢着 |
[18:38] | Leo’s here. I’ll take care of it. I’ll make a couple calls. | 李欧在此 我会处理的 我会打几通电话 |
[18:41] | We’ll get some back- dated permits. | 弄张假许可 |
[18:43] | – Which phone can I use? – Uh, sunroom. Sunroom. | -我能用哪支电话? -日光室那支 |
[18:45] | – Okay, okay, okay. I got you. – Jesus Christ. | -好 好的 我知道了 -天啊 |
[18:48] | – It’s gotta be easier than this. They don’t know Leo Getz. | -应该不会这么难才对 -你可以仰赖李欧·盖兹 |
[18:51] | You could do with less aggravation. Come to work with me. | 你需要减少暴力 何不跟我去工作? |
[18:54] | Yeah. Thank you, Leo. Son of a bitch. | 好 谢谢你 李欧 狗杂种 |
[18:57] | Stop fronting yourself. You know what I’m saying? | 别这样对自己 你知道我的意思 |
[18:59] | Swing with me and my crew. That’s the move. | 跟着我行动 这才对 |
[19:06] | Forget school. | 忘了学校 |
[19:10] | Oh, man. Here comes your pops, man. | 你爸来了 兄弟 |
[19:13] | – Later, man. – All right, I gotcha. | -改天见 -好 改天见 |
[19:15] | All right, bro. I’m out, man. | 好 兄弟 |
[19:21] | Morning, Rog. How you doing? | 早安 罗杰 你好 史考特 |
[19:23] | How you doing, Mr. Fisher? Hey, Nick. | 你好 费雪先生 嘿 尼克 |
[19:25] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿 尼克 |
[19:27] | – Uh, wasn’t that Darryl? – Yeah. | -那不是达列吗? -是的 |
[19:30] | Haven’t seen him around in a while. | 好一阵子没看到他了 |
[19:33] | – He dropped out of school. – Those are pretty gang colors he’s wearing. | -他被高中退学了 -他的穿着很有帮派色彩 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[19:39] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[19:42] | – Yeah, Dad. – Be good. | -是 爸爸 -要乖 |
[19:45] | Word. | 沃德 |
[19:48] | Hey, word, Nick. | 嘿 沃德·尼克 |
[19:50] | Word. | 沃德 |
[19:55] | – Word, Riggs. – Word, Rog. | -沃德·瑞格 -沃德·罗杰 |
[19:58] | – What are we talking about? – Word. | -我们在说些什么? -沃德 |
[20:00] | Starts with a W, “or” in the middle, D on the end. | 四个字母 W开头 中间有个O D结尾 沃德 |
[20:02] | – Word. Oh, yeah, that word. – Where you been? | -对了 那个沃德 -你是怎么混的 |
[20:04] | – Word. – Word. | -沃德 -沃德 |
[20:20] | Hey, Tyrone, my man, how are you? Jack, how’s it going? | 泰龙 你好吗? 杰克 你好吗? |
[20:23] | – Let’s take a walk. – Hey, wait here for me. | -我们去散个步 -在这里等我 |
[20:26] | Look around. This is my dream and it’s all coming true. | 看看你四周 这是我的梦想 而且正要实现 |
[20:28] | You sank your money into this, out here in the middle of the fucking desert? | 你将钱丢在这个沙漠中? |
[20:32] | That’s right. Know why it’s gonna be a gold mine? | 没错 知道它为何会是个金矿吗 |
[20:35] | Do tell me. | 请告诉我 |
[20:36] | Because nobody wants to live next door to people like you. You’re a menace. | 因没人要与你这种人为邻 你是社会的害群之马 |
[20:40] | Jack, I came out here to do business, not be insulted by you. | 杰克 我是来谈生意的 不是来接受侮辱的 |
[20:43] | Relax, Tyrone. | 轻松点 泰龙 |
[20:45] | Just like houses, friendships need strong foundations. | 和房子一样 友谊也需要坚固基础 |
[20:47] | Hey, Smitty, come here. Come here. | 史密提 过来 过来 |
[20:53] | What’s wrong with you? Don’t I pay you good? Don’t I take care of you? | 你是怎么回事? 我付的薪水不够多吗? 我没照顾你吗? |
[20:56] | Sure you do, Jack. | 你当然有 杰克 |
[20:57] | What’s this stupid business you and Billy tried to pull? | 那你和比利想证明什么 |
[21:00] | – It was a good plan. It worked. – It worked? It didn’t work. | -那是个好计划 很有效 -有效? 根本没有效 |
[21:03] | You got nailed first time out. | 第一次就被捕 |
[21:05] | Nobody who works for me goes into business for themselves. | 为我工作的人 没有人敢自立门户 |
[21:08] | Understand what I’m saying? | 明白我的话吗? |
[21:09] | See how that can jeopardize everything? Right, Tyrone? | 知道那能如何危害一切吗 对吧 泰龙? |
[21:12] | Heh, heh, whatever. | 没错 |
[21:16] | Okay, Billy got caught. There’s nothing I can do about that now. | 比利被捕 我现在无能为力 |
[21:20] | He’s gonna have to face the music on his own. | 他得自食恶果 |
[21:23] | But you and me, Smitty, we’re gonna start over. | 你和我 史密提 得重新来过 |
[21:26] | You know what I mean? | 明白吗? |
[21:29] | – Whatever you say, Jack. – Good. | -随你的意思 杰克 -好 |
[21:31] | Glad you understand what I’m talking about. | 很高兴你了解我在说什么 |
[21:40] | Now we got a relationship we can build on. | 现在我们有可建立的关系 |
[21:44] | – Employee problems. You know how it is? – Yeah, right. | -雇员问题 你知道是怎么回事 -对 |
[21:48] | You invest time and energy into training somebody. | 你投注时间精力训练人 |
[21:51] | They get greedy and do something stupid that jeopardizes everything. | 他们却变得贪婪 做出会危害一切的蠢事 |
[21:54] | It’s a bitch. | 真烦人 |
[21:56] | Stick around. This is the good part. | 多待一会儿 -这是精彩部份 |
[21:58] | We can put our initiaIs in there. Yeah? | 我们可在上面签名 对吧 |
[22:02] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[22:07] | Lankershim and Vineland. Where are we going, Rog? | 文兰街和兰克辛街 我们要去哪里? |
[22:09] | Uh, right here. Rianne’s got a new job. I promised her I’d stop by. | 这里 莉安找了份新工作 我答应会过来看看 |
[22:25] | – You got any silver, any change? – We’re cops. | -有铜板吗? -我们是警察 |
[22:28] | That’s right, we’re cops. Not crooks. I’ll get change. | 对 我们是警察 不是坏蛋 我去换零钱 |
[22:41] | Where are you going? Get down! Get down! All of you, get down! | 你在干什么? 趴下 所有人趴下 |
[22:58] | Riggs! Riggs! | 瑞格! 瑞格! |
[23:05] | How do you like that, huh? What are you doing with a rubber gun? | 怎么样? 喜欢吗? 你拿着像皮枪做什么? |
[23:08] | – No! This is a film. There are not… – What? | -不! 这是电影 我们不是… -什么? |
[23:11] | Cut, cut, cut! Who the fuck is this lunatic? | 卡 卡 这个疯子是谁? |
[23:14] | Get him off my set. This isn’t part of the story. | 把他带走 剧情不是这样的 |
[23:16] | Can we get a cop? Where did you come from? | 我们能找个警察吗? 你是打哪来的? |
[23:19] | Jesus. Who are you? | 天啊 你是谁? |
[23:20] | Rianne, I’m so sorry. I feel like a microbe right now. | 莉安 很抱歉 真的 我觉得很愚蠢 |
[23:24] | – You really thought I was in trouble? Oh, I did. | -你真以为我有麻烦? -是 |
[23:26] | – You did? – A real cop. Go sit in your fucking trailer. | -真的? -我要真的警察 回你的拖车里坐 |
[23:29] | What is wrong with you? Are you an idiot? | 他是怎么回事? 你是个白痴吗? |
[23:31] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[23:32] | – He’s a friend of mine, a policeman. – Yeah, we’re both here to visit… | -他是我朋友 是个警察 -我们都是来探班的 |
[23:36] | Oh, he’s a friend of yours? | 哦 他是你的朋友? |
[23:38] | Let me tell you something, okay? You’re fired. All right. Have a nice day. | 我来告诉你一件事 好吗 你被解雇了 祝你愉快 |
[23:42] | Fired? Riggs, what did you do? | 解雇? 瑞格 你做了什么事? |
[23:44] | – You’re not fired. Don’t worry. – No, you’re not. Take it easy, Riggs. | -你没有被解雇 别担心 -不 别这样 轻松点 瑞格 |
[23:48] | You can’t fire her for something I did. | 你不能为我做的事开除她 |
[23:50] | I don’t care whose mistake it was. She’s fired. | 我不管谁的错 她被解雇了 |
[23:53] | – I apologize to everybody. – Don’t push him. | -我向你道歉 -别推他 |
[23:56] | – Don’t push. – All of you, go! | -别推 -你们全部走开 |
[23:57] | Just take it easy. Don’t push him. Don’t push. | 别激动 别推他 别推 |
[23:59] | Get off my set, all right? What are you, deaf? Go. | 离开我的拍片现场 好吗? 你聋了吗? 走 |
[24:02] | Move. Get off my set. | 走 离开我的片场 |
[24:04] | On any normal day, I’d smack you in the mouth. | 在平时 我一定会揍你的肚子 |
[24:06] | – Is that so? – Don’t hit him. | -是吗? -别打他 |
[24:08] | It’s a normal day. | 今天是正常日子 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry. Listen, are you okay? I’m sorry. | 对不起 你没事吧? |
[24:13] | God, I’m all thumbs. Look, he fell down. Let me help you up. | 天 我真笨拙 他跌倒了! 让我来帮一下手 |
[24:16] | I said don’t hit him, Riggs. | 我说别打他了 瑞格 |
[24:18] | – Is she fired? – Yes, she’s fired. | -她被解雇了吗? -是 她被解雇了 |
[24:20] | – Is she fired? – No. | -她被解雇了吗? -没有 |
[24:21] | – She got a raise? – It’s all right. | -能加薪? -没问题 |
[24:23] | – Yes. I said yes. Thank you. – Good. | -是 我说是 谢谢 -很好 |
[24:26] | – Rianne, I think you have a new friend here. – Yeah. | -莉安 我想你交到新朋友了 -是 |
[24:30] | We’d like you to come back. | 我们希望你回来 |
[24:33] | All right. | 太好了 |
[24:37] | You can’t settle every problem with your fists. | 拳头不能解决所有问题 |
[24:39] | – I couldn’t use my gun. There was a crowd. – Okay, six more days. | -我不能用枪 那儿人群聚集 -好 只剩六天了 |
[24:42] | Look, I don’t wanna hear that anymore. | 听着 我不要再听那种话 |
[24:44] | Hey, did Rianne get her job back? Did she get a raise? Did she? | 嘿 莉安不是找回工作了? 她不是加薪了? |
[24:47] | I don’t hear a “thank you.” | 就没听到你的感谢 |
[24:49] | Maybe I should, uh, become one of those Hollywood agents. What do you think? | 也许我该成为影城经纪人 你认为呢? |
[24:53] | – Hmm. Won’t work. – Why? | -行不通的 -为什么? |
[24:55] | – You gotta have killer instinct. – Heh. Son of a bitch. | -你没有那种杀手的直觉 -狗娘养的 |
[25:00] | – We should’ve put the bag on the meter. – Put it in the glove compartment. | -将袋子放在收费表上 -放在杂物箱 |
[25:04] | – No, no. I don’t do that anymore. – Oh, yeah? Good man. | -不 我不再那么做了 -真的? 好人 |
[25:07] | No, it’s full up already. Put it in the back seat. | 已经满了 放在后座 |
[25:13] | – You really like those things, huh? – What, these? Yeah, it’s good. | -你真的喜欢那种东西 -什么 这个? 对 很好吃 |
[25:19] | Hey, you know, you can eat a box of them. I’m still dying for a cigarette. | 嘿 你知道 你可以吃掉一盒 但我仍渴望抽根烟 |
[25:26] | – What, you cut yourself shaving? – Yeah. | -你刮胡子时刮到了? -对 |
[25:29] | – Old razor? – Old face. | -老刮胡刀? -老脸 |
[25:34] | I think you’re really letting this retirement thing get you down, Rog. | 你真的让退休之事令你消沉 罗杰 |
[25:38] | Why don’t you spend a couple more years, think it over. Why quit? | 你何不花个几年多想想 习惯这个念头? 你为何要退休? |
[25:42] | – I got plans for my retirement. – Yeah, plans. | -我已做好退休后的计划 -对 计划 |
[25:44] | – I do. Big plans. – Sure. Big plans? | -真的 大计划 -当然了 大计划? |
[25:46] | – I had them for a long time. – Like what? | -我已计划很久了 -例如什么? |
[25:48] | Like, uh…. | 例如… |
[25:51] | – Uh, hey, things, man. Okay, yeah, huh? – Things. Things. | -嗯… 事情 伙计 对吧? -事情 事情 |
[25:54] | Yeah, yeah. Things I’ve put off too long. | 对 拖延太久的事 |
[25:57] | – Those things. I got those things too. – Yeah, Riggs. Right. | -那些事情 我的那些事情 -对 没错 |
[26:00] | I can see you’ve given this a lot of thought, Rog, actually. | 看来你对此事考虑不少 真的 |
[26:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:07] | I’ve given it a lot of thought, Riggs. | 我考虑不少 瑞格 |
[26:29] | Goddamn it! | 可恶! |
[26:30] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[26:38] | – What are you looking at? – Hey, man. Peace. | -你们在看什么? -兄弟 冷静 |
[27:02] | – Riggs, why’d you call us down here? – Everybody, it’s all right. | -瑞格 你叫我们来做什么 -各位 没事了 |
[27:07] | Hey, how you doing, son? Your mother know you’re here? | 你在这里做什么 孩子 你妈知道你在这里吗? |
[27:14] | Hey, did you do this? | 嘿 是你打的吗? |
[27:15] | – Nice shooting, phew. – Regular Billy the Kid, huh? | -打得好 -胜过比利小子 对吧? |
[27:19] | Diaper rash makes you cranky, huh? | 尿布疹使你心情不好吗? |
[27:21] | Give that to your mom. Maybe she’ll stick it on the refrigerator. | 拿给你妈 也许她会将它贴在冰箱门 |
[27:24] | – Hey, can I borrow your glasses? – Yeah. | -能借用你的眼镜吗? -好 |
[27:27] | Okay, who’s wearing? Roger, you’re wearing. I need you. | 好 谁有穿背心 罗杰 你有穿 背心借我 |
[27:30] | – Why me? You guys should be wearing. – Mr. Murtaugh, let me assist you. | -为何找我? 你们应该都有穿才对 -墨陶先生 让我帮你 |
[27:34] | I’ve been dressing myself since I was 30. | 我从三十岁就自己穿衣服了 |
[27:37] | – Okay, man, just trying to help. – Just get back. | -好吧 我只是想帮个忙 -退后 |
[27:39] | – All you perverts, turn your heads. – Take it off. | -你们这些变态通通转头 -脱吧 |
[27:44] | Woo- hoo. | 哇呼 |
[27:45] | Wearing a girdle, man. | 还穿着束腹 |
[27:47] | – He’s got a girdle! – This is not a girdle. | -他穿着束腹 -这不是束腹 |
[27:49] | This is not a girdle. It’s my back. My back went out on me. | 这不是束腹 是用来支撑背的 我的背拉伤了 |
[27:52] | – He hurt his back. – Hurt my back this morning lifting weights. | -他的背受伤了 -今早我举重时把背弄伤 |
[27:56] | What you talking about? I hurt my back lifting weights. | 你们说什么呢? 今早我举重时把背弄伤 |
[27:58] | Yeah, I saw him do it. Okay, everybody, listen up. | 是 我也看到了 好 大家听好 |
[28:01] | I want you all to have a look at these lovely bullets. | 我要你们看看这些可爱的子弹 |
[28:04] | – These are cute. – Notice the smooth jacket. | -很可爱 -注意它的平滑外壳 |
[28:06] | Pay particular attention to the tip. Good close look at it. | 特别留意尖端 看仔细 |
[28:13] | Now, you’ve all seen these vests stop a .357 magnum bullet, haven’t you? | 你们都看过这种背心 在近距离抵挡点357连发子弹 对吧 |
[28:17] | Yeah. So what? | 对 怎么? |
[28:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:21] | Observe. | 注意看 |
[28:41] | – Armor-piercing bullets? Jesus. – Yeah, cop killers. | -护甲穿透弹? 天啊 -对 警察克星 |
[28:44] | Shit. Serious shit. | 妈的 真他吗的 |
[28:46] | Those bullets came from the gun of a suspect we arrested yesterday. | 这些子弹得自我们昨天逮捕的嫌犯 |
[28:49] | – Armored-car guy? – Yeah. They’re out on the streets. | -劫保全车的? -对 他们仍逍遥在外 |
[28:51] | Vests are optional, boys and girls. Especially boys. | 背心不再万无一失 男孩女孩们 尤其是男孩 |
[28:55] | Holy fuck. See you, Riggs. | 再见 瑞格 |
[28:57] | Well, let’s just keep our eyes open. | 好 大家都小心点 |
[29:02] | Son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 |
[29:07] | I, uh, think we should talk to Billy Phelps. | 我想… 我们该和比利·菲普谈谈 |
[29:09] | I’ll have him brought down for interrogation, okay? | 我叫人送他来接受侦讯 好吗? |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:19] | I’m here to talk to a prisoner, sergeant, Billy Phelps. | 我是来和一位犯人比利·菲普谈话的 巡官 |
[29:22] | – Can I see all your ID there? – Sure. | -我能看看你的证件吗? -当然 |
[29:25] | William Phelps, armored- car suspect. He’s been moved to interrogation. | 威廉·菲普 保全车案嫌犯 |
[29:29] | – Know where that is? – Sure. Been there a lot. | -知道在哪里吗? -他被移送侦讯了 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:42] | Same floor. | 同一层 |
[29:43] | – Hey, Rog. – Hm? | -嘿 罗杰 -嗯? |
[29:45] | I guess now you’re retiring… | 我猜现在你就要退休了 |
[29:46] | that, uh, Swiss bank account is gonna come in pretty handy. | 那个瑞士银行帐户很便利 |
[29:50] | How much you got in there, a million? Million and a half? | 现在存多少了? 一百万? 一百五十万? |
[29:53] | – Five. – Five. | -五 -五万? |
[29:55] | Well, you deserve it, man. | 是你应得的 |
[29:57] | It’s better than those miserable drug dealers getting it. | 总比让那些可恶毒贩得到手来得好 |
[30:04] | What are you talking about? | 我们在说些什么? |
[30:06] | Hey, don’t sweat it. You laundered it, didn’t you? They can’t trace it. | 别担心 你洗过了 对吧 他们查不到 |
[30:10] | – They can’t trace it. – Well, now, heh… | -只要你洗过便追查不到 -这个… |
[30:12] | Look, so long as I get an invite to the Casa de Murtaugh, I’m happy. | 只要我能应邀到墨陶之家 我就快乐了 |
[30:16] | Casa what? | 什么之家? |
[30:17] | – I’ve never been to Portugal. – Stop joking. | -我从未到过葡萄牙 -别再开玩笑了 |
[30:20] | – She’s a cop, man. – I know she’s a cop. | -她是个警察 -我知道她是个警察 |
[30:22] | – She’s probably on the take too. – What do you take me for? | -她也许也收贿 -你当我是什么? |
[30:24] | Come on. The whole force is bent. | 算了吧 全局都腐化了 |
[30:27] | Look, she may be wearing a skirt, but we’re all brothers. | 她也许穿着裙子 但我们全是兄弟 |
[30:30] | I don’t have nothing there. | 我对此不知情 |
[30:31] | – I ain’t been to Portugal. – Beautiful. | -这与我无关 -漂亮 |
[30:33] | This Murtaugh… This… | 这个墨陶… 这… |
[30:39] | Son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 |
[30:42] | Fine. Who is it today? | 好 今天该谁了? |
[30:44] | – Billy… – Billy Phelps. | -比利 -比利·菲普 |
[30:46] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[30:47] | – Who are you? – Fly me. | -你是谁? -我是谁? |
[30:49] | I’m your friendly Portuguese airline. | 我是你友善的葡萄牙航空 |
[30:51] | – She’s lnfernal Affairs, Rog. How’d you know? | -她是内事局的 罗杰 -你怎么知道? |
[30:54] | Well, I took the liberty of looking at your file folder. It was showing. | 我擅自看你的档案夹 你没有遮好 |
[30:58] | Lorna Cole. | 我是罗娜·柯尔 |
[31:00] | – And you’re Sergeant Murtaugh. – I used to be. | -你是墨陶巡官 -以前是 |
[31:03] | Yeah, what’s lnfernal Repairs want with our collar? | 内事局要我们罪犯做什么? |
[31:06] | – We’re taking over, thanks. – Nobody told us they were taking over. | -我们要接手 谢谢 -没有人告诉我们 |
[31:10] | – Nobody has to tell you anything. – I wanna go and see the captain. | -没有人有必要告诉你 -我要去见队长 |
[31:13] | You wanna go see the captain? | 你要去见队长? |
[31:15] | – Let’s go see the captain. – All right. | -我们去见队长 -好啊 |
[31:17] | – And, uh, put on a vest. – Oh, are you wearing one? | -穿上防弹衣 -哦 你有穿吗? |
[31:19] | Hey, hey, hey. Just take it easy, man. Okay. | 嘿 喂喂 别激动嘛 |
[31:34] | Hey, guys. Phelps, William. Actually, his name’s Billy. | 各位 菲普 威廉 事实上他叫比利 |
[31:37] | – Phelps? You too? – Hi. | -菲普 你也是? -嗨 |
[31:39] | – Popular guy today. – Somebody with him? | -今天蛮抢手的 -有人和他在一起吗? |
[31:41] | No, not really. He’s down the hall to the right. | 没有 他在走廊末端右边 |
[31:44] | – Wanna sign in here, sarge? – Sure. | -签个名好吗 巡官 -当然 |
[31:47] | – Miss. – Thank you. | -小姐 -谢谢 |
[31:49] | – What’s Internal Affairs doing here? – Don’t start. I just found out myself. | -内事局的来干什么? -别对我发火 我也才知道 |
[31:53] | This is Herman Walters, chief of intelligence. | 这是赫曼·华特 情报局长 |
[31:55] | You haven’t met his daughter, Lorna Doone. | 你还没见过他女儿 罗娜·杜恩 |
[31:57] | – Cole. – Pleased to meet you. | -是柯尔 -幸会 |
[31:59] | The Phelps case has been transferred to Internal Affairs. | 菲普案已转交内事局 |
[32:02] | – Why? Tell me why. – I can’t tell you. | -为什么? 告诉我为什么? -我不能告诉你们 |
[32:04] | – That’s classified. – Classi…? | -那是机密 -机密? |
[32:06] | – We busted our buns busting this guy. – Busted is right. | -我们卖命逮到他 -是逮到了 |
[32:08] | He spent the night in hospital. | 他在郡立医院待了一夜 |
[32:10] | – He forgot to buckle. – We cited him for it. | -他忘了扣安全带 -我们还开了罚单 |
[32:12] | – I know. I read your report. – Yeah. | -我知道 我看过你们的报告 -是 |
[32:15] | You know, our cases have unfortunately crossed paths here. | 你知道 我们的案子不幸交错 |
[32:18] | That’s all I can say. We’ll take over from here. | 我只能这么说 反正我们由此接管 |
[32:20] | Captain, what’s she talking about? | 队长 她在说些什么? |
[32:22] | – That’s classified. – I said, “Captain.” I’m talking to him. | -那是机密 -我说的”队长”我是指他 |
[32:25] | I’m telling you… | 我在告诉你… |
[32:27] | I said, “Captain.” I’m talking to the captain. | 我说”队长” 我在跟队长说话… |
[32:29] | That’s classified. I’m talking to him. | 那是机密 我在跟他说话 |
[32:31] | – Bullshit! – Murtaugh. Hey, hey. Riggs! | -扯淡 -墨陶 嘿 瑞格 |
[32:35] | Look, maybe these guys can contribute something to this case. | 也许这些家伙能对此案有所贡献 |
[32:39] | From their records, the only thing they contribute is mayhem and chaos. | 由他们的记录来看 他们只能贡献破坏与混乱 |
[32:42] | I’m Chaos and he’s Mayhem. We’re a double act. | 我是混乱 他是破坏 我们是双人行 |
[32:45] | – Are we required reading or something? – As a matter of fact, you are. | -我们值得研读吗? -事实上的确是 |
[32:48] | It’s a cross between Police Gazette and Mad magazine. | 竟有如低级疯狂杂志综合体 |
[32:52] | – What’s wrong with Mad? – Nothing, I used to read it. | -疯狂杂志有何不好 -没有 我以前常看 |
[32:54] | – Oh, yeah, you’ve got some good taste. – When I was 12. | -哦 你蛮有品味的 -当时我12岁 |
[32:58] | – When you… Yeah. – Hey, hey. Riggs, let’s go. | -当你… 对 -嘿 瑞格 我们走 |
[33:00] | We busted him, we can talk to him. Let’s go. | 我们逮到他 可去找他谈 走 |
[33:03] | – Captain. – Riggs. Murtaugh. | -队长 -瑞格 墨陶 |
[33:05] | Get your asses back here. | 给我回来 |
[33:10] | You’ll be needing these. | 你们将需要这个 |
[33:13] | I’m reinstating both of you. | 我重新任命你们两个 |
[33:15] | – Don’t you just love him? – Yeah. | -你也喜欢他吧? -对啊 |
[33:18] | God. No. You’re Murtaugh and I’m Riggs. | 天啊 不 你是墨陶 我是瑞格 |
[33:21] | You really are a beautiful man. | 你真是个漂亮的人 |
[33:22] | Yeah, right. Just get rid of the blues. | 对 没错 现在脱掉制服吧 |
[33:24] | – They don’t go with the ponytail. – Absolutely not. | -跟你的马尾实在不配 -当然啦 |
[33:29] | – Yeah, right. – And get a haircut. | -对 好的 -去理发 |
[33:31] | – Of course I won’t. – You just exceeded your authority, captain. | -我当然不去 -你丧失权威了 队长 |
[33:35] | – That’s not the way I see it. – The chief will. | -我倒不认为 -但局长会认为 |
[33:38] | – Well, take it up with him. – I think I will. | -你去找他谈吧 -我会的 |
[33:40] | We don’t want this screwed up. | 我不希望危险技巧破坏调查 |
[33:41] | You’re gonna have to get him between lunches. Son of a bitch. | 你在午餐之间才能得到他 狗杂种 |
[33:47] | Hi, Billy. | 嗨 比利 |
[33:51] | – Jack. – Bye, Billy. | -杰克 -再见 比利 |
[34:01] | See you, Billy. | 待会见 比利 |
[34:12] | Not really. It’s a dead issue, I’m afraid. | 没有 恐怕已经没有用了 |
[34:16] | How long Mr.Phelps been doing this? | 菲普做这种事有多久了? |
[34:18] | – Doing what? – His armored-car thing. | -做什么? -保全车的事 |
[34:21] | I wouldn’t know. I’m not interested in armored cars. | 不知道 我对保全车没兴趣 |
[34:38] | I don’t think she’s telling us everything. | 我想她什么都不会告诉我们 |
[34:40] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[34:41] | Boy, these six days is gonna be rough. | 天啊 这六天将会很难熬 |
[34:48] | Shit, son of a bitch knew there was a camera in the wall. | 妈的 这狗杂种知道墙里有摄影机 |
[34:51] | Look how he’s covering up. | 看他如何遮掩 |
[34:53] | – Damn it. – Didn’t know there was one… | -可恶 -他不知道侦讯室里 |
[34:55] | in the interrogation room. | 也有一部 |
[34:56] | – There isn’t. – Yeah. | -那不是 -好的 |
[34:59] | Installed them six months ago. | 我们六个月前装设的 |
[35:00] | – Every station. – That’s great. | -每个分局都有 -太棒了 |
[35:02] | Six months, and we don’t know about it? | 我们已在此六个月 可是却一无所知? |
[35:04] | This is the police police, captain. | 这是警察中的警察 队长 |
[35:07] | “Police police.” Can you say that three times in a row, real fast? | 警察中的警察 你能快速连说三次吗? |
[35:10] | – Am I getting to you?… – You trying to bait me? | -我使你心烦了吗 -你想钓我吗? |
[35:13] | – I’m a master of it. – Well, that figures. | -我是个中高手 -看得出来 |
[35:15] | Hey, heh, baiting master. Great. I’ll try that on Trish. | 嘿 冷静下来… 很好 我会尝试的 |
[35:18] | Freeze that. Stop it. Jack Travis. | 停下来 杰克·特拉维斯 |
[35:22] | – Who? – Lieutenant Jack Edward Travis. | -谁? -杰克·艾德华·特拉维斯警官 |
[35:26] | He was one of us. | 他曾是我们的一员 |
[35:28] | Hell of a brutal cop. Could beat a confession out of anyone. | 很残暴的警察 能迫使任何人招供 |
[35:31] | One hell of a dirty cop. | 是个脏警察 |
[35:32] | Never seen so many suspensions and reprimands and charges of misconduct. | 我从未见过如此多停职 惩戒和失职罪名 |
[35:36] | Well, he’s also as tough as they come. | 对 他也很强悍 |
[35:39] | – What happened to him? – I don’t know. | -他怎么了? -不知道 |
[35:41] | His partner and him were on a stakeout. He went for coffee, never came back. | 他和同伴去侦斥 他去买咖啡 却一去不回 |
[35:45] | Looks like he’s had one cappuccino too many. | 看来他喝太多卡布奇诺了 |
[35:48] | We better brief Walters. | 我们最好向华特简报 |
[35:50] | Excuse me, cute stuff. | 失陪 型男 |
[35:52] | – That’s harassment. – “Cute stuff.” That’s you. | -那是性骚扰 -型男指的是你 |
[35:56] | – Captain. – Boys, boys. Just the captain. | -队长 -各位 各位 只有队长 |
[35:59] | Your involvement in this case ended when Billy Phelps hit the floor. | 比利·菲普一死 你们与此案的关系便终结 |
[36:03] | Why don’t you go back and beat your street? | 你们何不回去执勤 |
[36:06] | Really good work. | 真是好工作 |
[36:07] | – Now’s the time to buy. – Leo, Not now. | -现在买正是时候 -李欧 我现在没空 |
[36:09] | – Hey, Roger, Roger. – Not now, Leo. | -嘿 罗杰 -现在没空 李欧 |
[36:11] | – No, no. Not now. – We gotta talk, babe, okay? | -不不 现在没空 -我们得谈谈 好吗? |
[36:14] | You’re in trouble. You got termites. | 你有麻烦了 你有白蚁 |
[36:16] | – Termites? – Uh- huh. | -白蚁? -嗯哼 |
[36:18] | – Oh, God. – You’re infested. | -哦天 -你遭受虫害 |
[36:20] | The only thing holding up your house is the paint. | 唯一支撑你家的是油漆 |
[36:23] | Rog, I think we should go. Leo, could you get the place fumigated? | 罗杰 我想我们该走了 李欧 你能用杀虫剂消毒一下吗? |
[36:26] | We should go to Evidence, pull every file on this guy. | 我们该到伊凡斯 找出关于这家伙的档案 |
[36:29] | I know this guy. What are you watching, Geraldo? | 我认识这个家伙 你们在看什么? |
[36:31] | – What did you say? – I know the guy. | -你说什么? -我说我认认这个家伙 |
[36:33] | – How do you know him? – I’ve seen the guy before. | -怎么认识他? -我见过这个家伙 |
[36:35] | – Hey, where? – I don’t know. I recognize him… | -嘿 在哪里? -我认得他 在某处… |
[36:37] | His name’s Jack Travis, Leo. Does that ring a bell? Jack Travis. | 他叫杰克·特拉维斯 有印象吗? 杰克·特拉维斯 |
[36:41] | Hey, hey, hey. Hands off the clothes. Okay, baby? | 嘿 嘿 别抓我的衣服 好吗? |
[36:43] | Okay, I’m thinking. Let me think. Okay. | 我在想 让我想 好的 |
[36:46] | – A big party. – Okay. | -那是个盛大派对 -好的 |
[36:48] | Somebody brought a monkey because the monkey knocked over the salad bar. | 有人带着一只猴子 猴子打翻了沙拉吧 |
[36:52] | And this guy comes in, introduced me to another guy… | 有个家伙过来 介绍一个要… |
[36:55] | who wants a favor. | 需要我帮忙的家伙 |
[36:57] | – I got it. I got it. I got it! – What? | -我想到了 我想到了 -什么? |
[36:59] | He got it. | 他想起来了 |
[37:00] | – I remember! I remember! – You remember! | -我想到了 我想到了 -你想起来了 |
[37:02] | Hey, don’t do it. Don’t let the earring fool you. | 嘿 别那么做 别让耳环愚弄你 |
[37:05] | – Hey, we’re back. We’re back. – Yeah. Yeah. | -我们又要再合作了 -是 没错 |
[37:08] | – All right. Listen. – Yeah. | -好 听着 -好的 |
[37:09] | Think I could get a gun this time? | 这次能给我一把枪吗? |
[37:11] | No! | 不行 |
[37:22] | Okay, this is it. See, these guys always wanted me to do favors for them. | 好 是这样的 人们老是要我帮忙 |
[37:27] | Like, some guys wanted broads, another guy wanted Cuban cigars. | 有些人要女人 有些人要古巴雪茄 |
[37:31] | Your guy, hockey. The best seats in the house. | 你们要的人则是曲棍球赛 最佳座位的票 |
[37:37] | – Where’s the seats? – Yeah. | -那种座位在何处? -对啊 |
[37:40] | Uh, probably by the glass. Around the glass. | 或许是在玻璃旁 |
[37:43] | Does “needle in a haystack” mean anything to you? | “大海捞针”你听过吧 |
[37:46] | Why don’t we spread out? | 我们何不分开来 |
[37:47] | You know, if we all take a different direction, it’d be like old times. | 我们若分头寻找 就会像以前一样… |
[37:52] | Don’t push, lady. I’m on police business here. | 别推 女士 我们正在执行警察勤务 |
[37:55] | Just take it easy, now. | 不要激动 |
[38:25] | Los Angeles penalty. Number 15, Tony Brown. | 洛杉矶罚款 15号 托尼·布朗 |
[38:28] | Two minutes for high-sticking. | 两分钟的违规停留 |
[38:30] | Time, 5:15. | 时间 五点十五 |
[38:39] | Los Angeles, shorthanded goal. | 洛杉矶 缺少目标 |
[38:41] | Nineteenth goal and 41 st point for number 3, Max Weinberger. | 第十九目标和41街3号 马克思·温伯格 |
[38:51] | Mr. Jack Travis. | 杰克·特拉维斯先生 |
[38:54] | Mr. Jack Travis, this is the L.A.P.D. | 杰克·特拉维斯先生 我们是洛城警察 |
[38:58] | We know you’re in here. We know where you are. Just stay in your seat. | 我们知道你在这里 我们知道你在何处 请待在座位上 |
[39:02] | Don’t be stupid. | 不要妄动 |
[39:04] | And I’ll be there to escort you out in a minute. | 我马上去接你 护送你出去 |
[39:06] | There’s policemen at every exit, so it’s no use trying to run. | 每个出口都有警察 因此不用企图逃走 |
[39:10] | – Stay where you are. – Smart son of a bitch. | -待在原地就是了 -聪明的狗杂种 |
[39:12] | Thank you for your cooperation. Play on, boys. | 谢谢你的合作 比赛继续 小子们 |
[39:29] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 加油 |
[39:41] | Get out of my fucking way! | 别挡路 |
[39:45] | Ooh! Ooh! Riggs! Riggs! Roger! Roger! | 哦 瑞格 瑞格 罗杰 罗杰 |
[39:54] | Ooh! Excuse me. Excuse me. | 哦 对不起 对不起 |
[40:03] | – Hey! – Riggs! | -嘿 -瑞格 |
[40:09] | You can’t be on the ice. | 你不能到冰上来 |
[40:15] | Ooh! Ooh! | 哦 哦 |
[40:17] | I got him. I got him. | 我抓住他了! … |
[40:21] | You have the right to remain… You’re under arrest. | 你有权保持沉默 你被拘捕了 |
[40:34] | Fucking weasel. What the hell’s going on here? | 该死的叛徒 这是怎么回事? |
[40:37] | I’m L.A.P.D. L.A.P.D. | 我是洛城警局的 洛城警察 |
[40:38] | I don’t care. You can’t be on the ice. | 我不管 你不能到冰上来 |
[40:40] | What is this, a convention? | 这是什么? 规定吗? |
[40:47] | – I got him. – You’re all right, pal. Just stay calm. | -我来抓他 -你没事 老兄 保持冷静 |
[40:54] | Tell my mother, Rog. | 告诉我老妈 罗杰 |
[40:55] | – Where did he go? – Down there. Down there. | -他在哪里? -在那下边 在那里 |
[41:08] | Son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 |
[41:13] | He thinks I don’t know I’m dying. I know it. | 我快死了 我知道 |
[41:15] | – No. You’ll be okay. – Yeah, yeah. I’m dying, Roger. | -你不会有事的 -我在窒息了 罗杰 |
[41:18] | – You’ll be okay. – I’m choking, see? | -你会没事的 -我快窒息了 看到了吗? |
[41:22] | This is what they do when they die. I saw them. | 人们临死时便是如此 我见过 |
[41:24] | – Leo, it’s gonna be okay. – Yeah, well, I’m… I’m numb. | -李欧 不会有事的 -是吗? 我… 麻木了 |
[41:27] | My whole body’s numb. I can’t feel it. | 全身都无知觉了 我感觉得到 |
[41:29] | – Leo, Leo. – I’m gonna die, I know it. What? | -李欧! 李欧! -我快死了 我知道 什么? |
[41:33] | You’re lying on the ice. | 你躺在冰上 |
[41:36] | – That’s why I’m cold? – That’s why you’re cold. | -因此我才会冷? -因此你才会冷 |
[41:39] | – That’s why I’m numb, huh? – That’s why you’re numb. | -因此我才会失去知觉 -因此你才会失去知觉 |
[41:41] | He shot me. Look at all the blood. | 但他打中了我 看这些血 |
[41:43] | – It’s just a flesh wound. – So it’s okay. | -那只是皮肉之伤 -所以我没事了? |
[41:46] | Let’s get you up. One, two, three. Yeah. | 让我扶你起来 一二三 好 |
[41:49] | There you go. You’re gonna make it. | 好了 你做到了 |
[41:51] | He’s okay, he’s okay. He’s gonna make it. He’s alive. | 他没事 他会撑过去 他还活着 |
[41:54] | Ooh! Ow, ow! | 哦 哇哦 |
[42:01] | – Bring him this way, guys. – I can’t believe this. I just… | -送他到这里来 -实在难以置信 实在… |
[42:04] | – I can’t believe I got shot. – You’ll be all right. | 天! 真难相信我会中弹 |
[42:07] | – Riggs, you here? – Calm down. | 瑞格 瑞格 你在吗? -是 我在 |
[42:08] | We’re all the same now. We all got shot. | 我们都一样了对吧 我们都中过弹 |
[42:12] | – You’ll be fine. – Ouch. That’s… | -你不会有事的 -哎呦 这… |
[42:14] | – Relax, Mr. Getz. – I’m fine. Nothing wrong with me. | -轻松点 盖兹先生 -我没事 我没有问题 |
[42:17] | I can take this. Ouch! | 我撑着住 |
[42:19] | We’re gonna take care of it. You’ll be out of here. No big deal. | 我们会处理的 今晚你就能出院 没什么大不了的 |
[42:22] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. You shouldn’t rush this. | 我觉得这个主意不好 你不该太过仓促 |
[42:24] | Yeah. You should rest up, Leo. | 我认为你该休息 李欧 |
[42:26] | A dumdum wound can be serious. | 达姆弹枪伤有时非常严重 |
[42:28] | What’s a dumdum wound? | 什么是达姆弹枪伤 |
[42:30] | You don’t know? A guy got his thumb shot off by a dumdum. | 你不知道? 局里有个人的姆指被达姆弹打掉 |
[42:35] | From the shock, he was dead two days later. | 两天后死于衰竭 |
[42:37] | Dead two days later? | 两天后死掉? |
[42:39] | He died from dumdums? | 他死于达姆弹? |
[42:40] | – We’ll keep you overnight. – Yeah, take it slow. | -我们让你留下观察一夜 -好 慢一点 |
[42:43] | Two days? All right, we’ll keep him two days. | 两天? 好 我们留他住两天 |
[42:45] | – You’ll be here two days. – That Leo’s chart? | -你得在此待两天 -那是李欧的病历表吗? |
[42:48] | Two days, you’ll be good as new. I should be with them. | 我们留你住两天 然后你就能像新人般出院 |
[42:51] | – Bye, Leo. – I should be with… Hey! Ow! Ouch! | -再见 李欧 -我该和… 嘿 喔 哎呦 |
[42:54] | – How do you spell, “proctological”? Rectal exam? | -如何拼”直肠病变”? 直肠检查? |
[42:57] | – No, you can’t do that to Leo. – Sure we can. | -你不能对李欧那样 -我们当然可以 |
[43:00] | – Why’s she taking…? – Please, Mr. Getz. You’ll get… | -她为何拿我的… -拜托 盖兹先生 你可以领回 |
[43:03] | You’ve been shot in the arm. Let her take it. You’ll get it back. | 你手臂中弹 让她拿去 你可取回的 |
[43:06] | – Okay. – There’s a clock in your room. | -好的 -你的病房里有钟 |
[43:08] | – Okay, fine. Riggs. – Yeah? | -好 很好 瑞格 -什么事? |
[43:11] | This look like a dumdum wound? | 这看来像达姆弹伤吗? |
[43:13] | – It sounded like one when it happened. – Oh, Shit. | -发射时听来很像 -哦 妈的 |
[43:15] | Take it easy. Two days. Two days and you’ll be out. | 别激动 两天而已 两天便能出院 |
[43:18] | – All right. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗? |
[43:19] | – Hey, I’ll see you guys. – We won’t make a move without you. | -再见 各位 -没有你我们不会行动的 |
[43:22] | I thought that bullet sounded different. | 我原以为听来不一样 |
[43:24] | – Relax. They’ll be there when you get out. – I’m fine. | -放轻松就是了 -我没事 |
[43:27] | – You own your own house, doc? – What? | -你有自己的房子吗 医生 -什么? |
[43:29] | – You don’t recognize my face? – No, sir. | -你不认得我的脸? -不认得 |
[43:32] | Watch. | 看着 |
[43:34] | About time. These doggy treats are okay, but I need some human food. | 也该是时候了 这些狗零嘴是不错 但我需要人类的食物 |
[43:38] | I’m about to make you one of the best things you ever had in your life. | 我就要为你做你这辈子吃过最好的东西 |
[43:42] | – Hey, you ever eat one of my hamburgers? – I’ve been lucky so far. I’ll take a chance. | -吃过我做的汉堡吗? -还没吃过 但我愿冒个险 |
[43:50] | – How’s business? – Booming. Can’t you tell? | -生意如何? -很好 你看不出来吗? |
[43:52] | I’m looking at it. | 我正在看 |
[43:53] | – You meet my partner? – No. | -见过我同伴吗? -没有 |
[43:55] | I wanna cook one of those monster burgers for him. | 我要为他做个魔鬼汉堡 |
[43:58] | – Go for it. – All right. | -请便 -好的 |
[43:59] | – Gonna let him cook? Do I have a choice? | -你要让他煮? -我有选择吗? |
[44:01] | No, because it’s Wednesday. Too big to argue with. | 你没有选择 因为今天星期三 无法与你争辩 |
[44:05] | In that case, give me a McRog. | 那样的话 来份麦克罗杰 |
[44:08] | – Hold the hair. – Heh, heh. | -别加头发 -嘿 喂 |
[44:10] | You wash your hands? | 手洗过了吧? |
[44:11] | Keep joking, but I guarantee you’re gonna like this burger. | 继续开玩笑 但是我保证你会喜欢这种汉堡 |
[44:15] | And you’re gonna come back with your friends. | 而且你会带朋友回来 |
[44:19] | I haven’t got any friends, you know that, Rog. Well, except you. | 你知道我没有朋友 罗杰 除了你 |
[44:24] | Oh, yeah? When is he gonna say something funny? | 是吗? 他何时要说些笑话? |
[44:27] | Hey, uh, you gonna put that out? You’re finished with it, yeah? | 嘿 你要拈熄它? 你抽好了? |
[44:31] | Do you mind, huh? Thanks. | 不介意吧? 谢了 |
[44:35] | Sorry. I was just looking at it. | 不好意思 我只是看看 |
[44:37] | – Chew on this onion. – Yeah. | -嚼这个洋葱 -好 |
[44:39] | – Yeah. He’s quitting, so help him, okay? – I quit. | -他正在戒烟 帮助他好吗? -我戒了 |
[44:43] | I was only looking at it. | 我只是看看 |
[44:49] | Everybody says, “Cut the fat.” | 大家都说”少用肥肉” |
[44:52] | My uncle said, “You cut the fat, you kill the burger.” | 我叔叔西奥多说 “少用肥肉 杀死汉堡” |
[44:55] | Yep. There’s an art to this. | 对 这是艺术 |
[44:57] | You just can’t plop this on the grill. | 你不能只将它放在烤架上 |
[45:06] | – Yo, hey. – What’s the problem? | -哟 嘿 -怎么了? |
[45:15] | A little pepper, then you massage it a little bit. | 加一点胡椒 然后略微按一下 |
[45:19] | Just a little bit. Sweet, sweet meat. | 只要一点点 甜美的肉 |
[45:25] | Shit, man, feel it. | 妈的 掂掂看 |
[45:31] | Okay, guys. L.A.P.D. Let me see your hands. | 好了 各位 洛城警局 把手举起来 |
[45:34] | Come on, let me see your hands. Get them up! | 快点 手举起来! 手举起来! |
[45:37] | In the car. Get them up there. Let me see both of them. Come on! | 车里的 手举起来 让我看到双手 快点 |
[45:45] | Hey, Riggs. | 嘿 瑞格 |
[45:54] | Riggs! | 瑞格! |
[45:56] | God, don’t you love me? Five days. | 他妈的 还有五天 |
[46:07] | Don’t do that shit to me. | 别那么做 |
[46:09] | – Riggs, you okay? – Yeah. | -瑞格 你没事吧? -没事 |
[46:10] | Come on. Who did it? | 好了 是谁干的? |
[46:14] | All right, asshole. I wanna see your hands right now. | 好啦 混蛋 手立刻举起 |
[46:44] | Back me up, Riggs! | 掩护我 瑞格 |
[47:19] | Oh, fuck, no. Darryl! | 哦 妈的 不 达列 |
[47:25] | Call an ambulance. Riggs, call an ambulance. Breathe. | 叫救护车 瑞格 救护车 呼吸 |
[47:29] | Breathe. | 呼吸! |
[47:32] | Call an ambulance, Riggs. | 叫救护车 瑞格 |
[47:35] | Hey, come on. Breathe. Oh, God. | 别这样 呼吸! 天啊! |
[47:38] | Fuck, it’s Darryl. | 妈的 达列 |
[47:40] | Darryl, breathe. | 达列 呼吸! |
[47:41] | God, don’t do this to me. Breathe. | 天啊 别如此待我 呼吸 |
[47:43] | – He’s dead, Rog. – Fucking breathe! | -他死了 罗杰 -快呼吸 |
[47:45] | – Breathe! God, don’t do this. – He’s dead, Rog. | -呼吸啊 天! 别这样 -死了 罗杰 |
[47:49] | He’s dead, Rog. Rog, he’s dead. | 他死了 罗杰… 他死了 |
[47:51] | He’s dead, Rog. Don’t mess with it, man. | 他死了 别这样了 伙计 |
[47:53] | He’s dead. Come on, man, it was a clean shoot. | 他死了 走吧 那一枪很俐落 |
[47:57] | It’s okay, it was a clean shoot. | 没关系 那枪很俐落 |
[47:59] | He was gonna do you, he was gonna do me. | 他原本要杀了你和我 |
[48:02] | It’s okay. You okay? | 没事了 你还好吧 |
[48:04] | It’s not okay. | 不是没事 |
[48:06] | – What? – I know that kid. | -什么? -我认识那个孩子 |
[48:11] | I know that kid. | 我认识那个孩子 |
[48:14] | He’s Nick’s friend. | 他是尼克的朋友 |
[48:33] | – Got it, Mom. – I’ll get it. | -我来接 妈 -我来接 |
[48:36] | Hello? Hi, Martin. | 哈啰 嗨 马丁 |
[48:39] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[48:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[48:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:23] | Fuck. Fuck. | 妈的! 他妈的 |
[49:33] | – Riggs, how’s Murtaugh? – He’s good. He’s fine. | -瑞格 墨陶怎么样了 -他很好 还不错 |
[49:37] | – I’m sure he’s anything but fine. – Really, he’s okay. | -我感觉他很不好 -真的 他没事 |
[49:40] | – I’d really like to talk to him. – I don’t think that’s a good idea. | -我真的想和他谈谈 -我不认为那是个好主意 |
[49:43] | I think the best thing you could do is leave him alone. | 我想你现在最好能做的 就是别去烦他 |
[49:46] | – Let’s, uh, get something for your cold. – I know what I’m talking about, Riggs. | -我们去买点治感冒的药 -我知道我在说什么 |
[49:51] | – You and I have to talk. – Talking to you is bad for my image. | -你和我得谈谈 -和你谈话有损我的形象 |
[49:54] | – I’m afraid I insist. – Oh, you insist? | -恐怕我很坚持 -哦 你坚持? |
[49:56] | Well, in that case, let’s find somewhere private. | 那样的话 我们找个隐密点的地方 |
[49:58] | Here, step into my orifice. | 到我的办公室来 |
[50:03] | Here. | 这里 |
[50:06] | Hey, Becker, how’s it hanging? | 嘿 贝克 你好吗? |
[50:08] | Hey, Riggs. Yeah. | 嗨 瑞格 很好 |
[50:09] | – Clip any wrong wires lately? – No, I haven’t done that for a couple days. | -最近有剪错线路吗? -没有 已有几天没那么做 |
[50:13] | – Next time, wait for the bomb squad. – Bomb squad. | -下次等拆弹小组 -别这样 |
[50:16] | Yeah, it’s our job. | 那是我们的工作 |
[50:17] | Okay, I’ll remember that. We saved a cat. What do you want? | 好 我会记住 我们救了一只猫 你还要怎样 |
[50:20] | – Great. I love cats. – Hey. | -太好了 我爱猫 -嘿 |
[50:24] | Go ahead, talk. I’m listening. | 说吧 我在听 |
[50:25] | You purposefully withheld information concerning a case under my investigation. | 你故意隐瞒 有关我的调查案件的情报 |
[50:29] | – Yeah, damn right I did. – Careful, she’s Internal Affairs. | -是 没错 -小心 她是内事局的 |
[50:33] | You had a tip on Travis, you should have shared it with me. | 你有特拉维斯的消息 应该与我分享 |
[50:36] | No, I take that back. | 不 我收回 |
[50:38] | You were required to share it with me. | 你奉命要与我分享 |
[50:40] | – I was required to share it with you? – Yeah. | -我奉命要与你分享? -对 |
[50:43] | I don’t have to share shit with you. | 我什么都不用与你分享 |
[50:45] | Schoolyard rules: If you don’t scratch my back, I don’t throw you… | 校园守则: 你不帮我 我就不帮你 |
[50:49] | – Oh, come on, Riggs. I can’t do that. – Yes, you can. | -别这样 瑞格 我不能那么做 -你可以 |
[50:51] | Why don’t you cut out this classified bullshit? | 你何不撇开那些机密废话 |
[50:55] | Right now. It’s giving me the shits! | 就现在 给我那些消息 |
[50:57] | We’re cops. You’re a cop, I’m a cop. We’re on the same side. | 我们是警察 你是警察 我是警察 我们是同一边的 |
[51:00] | – Right? Right? – Right! | -对吧? 嗯? -对 |
[51:01] | Right? Good. Why don’t we start to act like it, huh? | 很好 我们何不开始表现出来 嗯? |
[51:04] | Come on, there’s kids out there. Babies. | 别这样 外面有些小鬼 |
[51:06] | No brains, but they got automatic weapons. | 没有头脑 却有自动武器 |
[51:09] | – Yesterday, my partner, he nailed this kid… – I know about Murtaugh. | -昨天我同伴打死了个小鬼 -我知道墨陶的事 |
[51:14] | – Yeah? – Yeah. And I’m sorry, Riggs. | -是吗? -是 我很难过 瑞格 |
[51:18] | Yeah. | 是 |
[51:22] | Look, uh…. | 听着… |
[51:24] | Look, why don’t you let me in on this? I can help you. | 你何不让我加入 |
[51:27] | I really wanna help you, if you’ll let me. Let me. | 我可以帮你 你若答应 我真的愿帮你 |
[51:30] | Come on, what do you say? We got a deal? | 答应吧! 你怎么说? 一言为定? |
[51:36] | Wash your hands, Riggs. | 洗你的手 瑞格 |
[51:40] | And, um, meet me in my office. | 到我的办公室见我 |
[51:43] | Yeah, yeah. Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[51:48] | Be right there. | 一定要过来 |
[51:50] | MAC- 1 0, 9 mm, semi- automatic… | MAC-10点9厘米 -半自动… |
[51:52] | – …converted to automatic… – With 36 rounds in the magazine. | -… 改良为自动 -弹匣有36发子弹 |
[51:56] | On a sesame- seed bun. Very illegal. | 在一片芝麻包上 非常不合法 |
[51:59] | – That gun has a history. Wanna know it? – Tell me. | -那把枪有历史 要听吗? -告诉我 |
[52:06] | Killed a convenience- store clerk in L.A. County, July 1 990. | 1990年七月 在洛郡杀死一位便利商店职员 |
[52:09] | Was used in a drive- by shooting in San Bernardino County, August 1 990. | 1990年八月 在圣伯纳迪诺郡驾车枪击案中用过 |
[52:13] | Confiscated by a truant officer of the L.A. School Board, October 1 990. | 1990年十月 被洛城郡学校委员会查缉逃学的职员没收 |
[52:18] | Scheduled for destruction by the L.A.P.D. six weeks ago. | 预定六周前由洛城警局销毁 |
[52:21] | – Scheduled for destruction? – Yeah. | -预定销毁? -对 |
[52:24] | But it never got there. | 但从未送达 |
[52:28] | Instead, it found its way into the hands of a 1 5- year- old boy… | 反而自己设法落入一个15岁男孩手中 |
[52:31] | who fired on a police officer, your partner. | 然后向警员射击 也就是你的搭档 |
[52:33] | – Thought it looked familiar. – That gun and 1 5,000 others like it… | -我就觉得它看来很眼熟 -那枪与一万五千把类似的 |
[52:37] | were stolen from a police storage facility before they could be destroyed. | 销毁前便由警员仓库失窃 |
[52:41] | They should be paper clips right now or license plates. | 它们现在应做成文书夹 车牌等物的 |
[52:44] | Anything but a gun. Here we are, busting our asses on the streets… | 但绝不会是枪 我们在街头卖命 |
[52:48] | to get these weapons out of circulation and now they’re headed right back out. | 企图使这些枪枝不再流通 现在它们却倒流回去 |
[52:52] | When you busted Phelps, you stumbled onto something… | 当你逮住比利·菲普到警局时 |
[52:55] | the department’s trying to keep a lid on. | 一直要保密的 |
[52:57] | That’s why Internal Affairs is on this. They think it’s an inside job. | 这就是内事局才会调查的原因 因为他们认为是内部的事 |
[53:00] | Yeah, that’s right. They knew police procedures. | 对 没错 他们了解警局流程 |
[53:03] | They knew where the guns were and how to get in. | 他们知道枪贮存何处 如何进入 |
[53:06] | They knew the sorting codes on the containers… | 他们甚至知道容器旁的分类码头的意思 |
[53:08] | because they took the automatics and left the junk behind. | 因为他们取走自动的 留下废物 |
[53:11] | – It all pointed to a cop. – Or an ex-cop. | -一切全指向一名警察 -或是卸任警察 |
[53:14] | – Right. Travis. – Travis. | -对 特拉维斯 -特拉维斯 |
[53:19] | And you let him slip through your fingers. | 你却让他溜掉了 |
[53:22] | – That’s closer than you ever got. – Close, Riggs? | -那已比你更接近了 -接近 瑞格? |
[53:26] | Close is a lingerie shop without a front window. | 接近是家连门都没有的性感内衣店 |
[53:32] | – You wanna go for a ride? – Sure, where we going? | -要去兜兜风吗? -当然 要去哪里? |
[53:35] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[53:42] | Oh, I love surprises. | 哦 我爱惊喜 |
[53:45] | I accessed Billy Phelps’ phone records on my computer. | 我用电脑查出比利·菲普的通话记录 |
[53:48] | He made a dozen calls to this address. | 他打过十来次到这个地址 |
[53:50] | Yeah? Nice of you to steal that information. | 你能偷到那个情报真好 |
[53:52] | Semantics, Riggs. | 语意学 瑞格 |
[53:57] | – All right, let’s go on three. One… – Uh, on three, or three and then go? | -好 数到三就上 -数到三的时候上 或数到三上 |
[54:02] | – What? – Never mind. One, two, three. | -什么 -没关系 一 二 三 |
[54:07] | Gotcha. | 小心 |
[54:23] | Looks like Billy’s grandmother owns a big dog. | 看来比利的祖母有只大狗 |
[54:25] | That isn’t a dog. That’s a horse. | 那不是狗 是马 |
[54:27] | I hate dogs, Riggs. | 我讨厌狗 瑞格 |
[54:30] | – I don’t get it. – You don’t get what? | -我不懂 -你不懂什么? |
[54:32] | That’s a dog. It’s a fucking dog. | 它是一只狗 是一只该死的狗 |
[54:34] | No, I don’t get, “Close is a lingerie shop without a front window.” I don’t get that. | 不 我不懂 接近是家连门都没有的性感内衣店 我不懂 |
[54:39] | Riggs, later. | 瑞格 待会儿 |
[54:46] | – What are you doing? – Well, I can’t shoot a dog. | -你在做什么? -我不能杀狗 |
[54:49] | People, okay, but not dogs. | 杀人可以 但狗不行 |
[54:50] | I think I should try and make friends with him. | 我想该设法和他交朋友 |
[54:53] | – Make friends? – Yeah. | -交朋友? -对 |
[54:56] | Now, don’t run, because he’ll only chase you down and kill you. | 现在别跑 因为他只会追你 杀死你 |
[54:59] | Uh- huh. | 嗯嗯 |
[55:02] | Here, boy. Here, boy. | 过来 乖孩子 |
[55:12] | – Here. Good boy. Yes. – Shit. | -过来 乖孩子 对 -该死 |
[55:22] | Riggs. | 瑞格 |
[55:29] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[55:50] | Want one? Want one? You hungry? Huh? | 要吃一点吗? -你饿吗? |
[55:55] | You’re a hungry boy. | 饥饿的男孩 |
[55:56] | Doesn’t anybody feed you? Come on. | 没有人喂你吗? 过来 |
[55:59] | What a good fella. | 小伙子真乖 |
[56:01] | Here. Here’s more. Leave some for me. | 这儿还有 留一点给我 |
[56:04] | Very slowly, as if you’re not here, just walk away. | 慢一点 就当你不在这儿一样 擅自走开 |
[56:08] | – You want me to go? – Yeah. This is a guy sort of thing. | -你要我走? -对 这是男人的事 |
[56:11] | Guy sort of thing? Are you all alone in here? | 男人的事? 你独自在这里吗? |
[56:23] | Stay, stay. | 你留在这里 |
[56:27] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[56:39] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Watch. | 我们走 撤 几点了 |
[56:41] | On two. | 两点 |
[56:49] | – All right, how many is that? – Fifty- five. | -好了 有多少? -五十五 |
[56:52] | Fifty- five. All right, we got eight more. | 五十五 好 还有八个 |
[56:55] | All right, we’ll get these later. Let’s go. | 好 我们待会再来拿 走吧 |
[57:01] | Hi, fellas. What’s in all these boxes? | 嗨 各位 这些箱子里是什么? |
[57:15] | Easy, let’s not kill him yet. Let’s see who he is first, all right? | 别激动 先别杀他 看看他是什么人 好吗? |
[57:22] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你们有权保持沉默 |
[57:23] | Shut him up. | 叫他闭嘴 |
[57:25] | Sergeant Martin Riggs, heh. | 马丁·瑞格巡官 |
[57:30] | – Hubie, get the truck ready. – Right. | -休比 将卡车准备好 -是 |
[57:32] | So, Sergeant Riggs… | 瑞格巡官 |
[57:33] | how did you find us? | 你是如何找到我们的? |
[57:35] | Freeze. Police! | 别动! 警察! |
[57:38] | Oh, another one? | 哦 又来一个? |
[57:40] | We need a new fucking dog. | 我们需要一只新的狗 |
[57:42] | Get your hands up, asshole. | 手举起来 混蛋 |
[57:44] | Get them up. | 举起来 |
[57:49] | A little bit higher. That’s better. | 再高一点 好多了 |
[57:52] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[57:58] | Drop it, miss. | 枪丢下 小姐 |
[58:01] | Now, look… | 听着 |
[58:53] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[59:00] | – Sergeant Cole. – Get down! Get down! | -柯尔巡官 -伏低! 伏低! |
[59:06] | Get those cases and kill that dog. | 收拾箱子 杀了那只狗 |
[59:20] | Stop! The dog. Wait for the dog. | 停! 狗! 等那只狗 |
[59:23] | – Where’d you learn to fight? – Catholic school. Forget the dog. | -你在哪里学会那样打架的 -天主教学校 别管狗了 |
[59:26] | Here, boy. Come on. We’re waiting for the dog. Just hold it, hold it. | 来 孩子 快点 我们要等那只狗 等一下 |
[59:29] | Hurry. Come on, dog. Good dog. Good puppy. Go! Go! | 快点 加油 好狗 好狗狗 走 |
[59:35] | Stop! | 停 停! |
[59:37] | – What? What? – Guns. | -什么? -是枪 |
[59:39] | – Full of guns. – Grab one. | -装满了枪 -去拿一支 |
[59:40] | – You grab one. – You got friends? | -你去拿一支 -你有朋友? |
[59:47] | Get that crate. Come on. | 拿那个木箱 快点 |
[59:55] | Hatchett, you said not to worry about the police… | 哈奇 你说不用担心警察 |
[59:57] | but the cops are all over you, man. | 但条子却找上门来 |
[59:59] | They got my guns. They’ll be coming after me next. | 他们拿到了我的枪 接着就是来捉我了 |
[1:00:02] | Far as I’m concerned, the deaI’s off. | 我的看法是 交易取消了 |
[1:00:04] | Get a grip on yourself, Tyrone, all right? We have a deal. | 冷静点 泰龙 我们说好的 |
[1:00:08] | Nobody backs out. | 不能退出 |
[1:00:09] | You said you had the cops under control. | 你说你已控制住条子了 |
[1:00:11] | I see that isn’t so. Give me one reason why I should do business with you. | 看来并非如此 因此你给我一个好的理由 |
[1:00:15] | – I’ll give you a real good reason. – Hey, Tyrone, this is Travis. | -我会给你一个好理由 -泰龙 我是特拉维斯 |
[1:00:19] | You back out now, and I’ll make certain that only your dentist can identify the body. | 你若现在退出交易 我会让你的尸体只能被你的牙医指认 |
[1:00:24] | Is that a good enough reason for you? | 这个理由够好了吧? |
[1:00:28] | But I need ammo. | 但我需要弹药 |
[1:00:30] | I’m out of business without ammo. | 没有弹药我就完了 |
[1:00:32] | – I need the good stuff. – You’ll get the ammo. The good stuff. | -我需要好货色 -你会得到弹药的 上好的货色 |
[1:00:38] | “The good stuff.” Jesus. Pfft! | “好货色” 天啊 |
[1:00:39] | Time to pay another visit to the L.A.P.D. | 该再拜访洛城警局了 |
[1:00:44] | You look like I feel. | 你的样子和我的感觉一样 |
[1:00:56] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:00:59] | You got anything I can put on my head? | 有什么能让我放在头上的 |
[1:01:01] | There’s a hat in the closet. | 衣橱里有顶帽子 |
[1:01:03] | You’re all heart. Here I thought you were gonna get all tender and maternal with me. | 你真有爱心 我以为你会对我变得很温柔 充满母爱 |
[1:01:08] | Listen, Riggs, I was raised with four brothers. | 听着 瑞格 我跟四名兄弟一起长大 |
[1:01:10] | We got hurt all the time… | 我们老是受伤 |
[1:01:12] | but if no bones were broken or blood wasn’t gushing, nobody cared. | 但只要骨头不断 血未流个不止 便没人会在乎 |
[1:01:15] | – Hey, look, blood. See? Blood. – It’s not gushing. | -看 是血 看见了吗? 是血 -但没有流个不止 |
[1:01:18] | Well, it was free- flowing earlier. | 这个嘛… 因为刚刚才流 |
[1:01:21] | Could you bring me a needle and thread? | 至少拿针线给我好吗? |
[1:01:23] | You know, maybe some peroxide. I can patch it up myself. | 或许来点双氧水 我可以自己缝补 |
[1:01:28] | – Don’t touch anything. – I wasn’t. I didn’t… | -什么都别碰 -我没有… |
[1:01:33] | What’s with you, anyway? | 你是怎么了? |
[1:01:50] | – The boys. – Hey, what are you doing, huh? | -这是什么? -你在做什么? |
[1:01:53] | – I told you not to touch anything. – Uh, this came on by itself. | -我不是叫你什么都别碰吗 -它自己跑出来的 |
[1:01:56] | – Came on all by itself? You a wise guy? – I swear. | -它自己跑出来的? 你自以为聪明吗 -我发誓 |
[1:01:58] | You don’t like to share your toys? | 你不喜欢与人分享你的玩具 |
[1:02:00] | – This isn’t a toy, Riggs. – What is it? | -这不是玩具 瑞格 -那是什么? |
[1:02:02] | – This is a weapon. Yeah. – A weapon? | -这是个武器 -武器? |
[1:02:04] | Used properly, a very effective weapon. | 若使用得当 是个非常有效的武器 |
[1:02:06] | What, do you throw it at people? Pretty heavy. | 怎么? 你用它来丢人吗 蛮重的 |
[1:02:09] | You’re gonna give yourself a hernia. Come here. Sit down. | 你会害自己得疝气的 过来坐下 |
[1:02:12] | Right here. | 这里 |
[1:02:13] | – Okay, take a little off the top. – Right here. | -好 看看头顶上… -那里 |
[1:02:21] | – You bring all your interrogations home? – Okay. | -你将所有审讯工作带回家处理吗? -好 |
[1:02:24] | – What are we talking about? – Well, it’s back here. | -我们在说什么? -只是这儿 |
[1:02:26] | Careful. Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[1:02:28] | – Careful. Oh. – This? | -小心 -这个? |
[1:02:30] | – This scratch? – Come on, it feeIs like Grand Canyon. | -这点刮伤? -少来了 感觉像大峡谷 |
[1:02:32] | – Oh, God. – Ah! | -哦 我的天 -啊 |
[1:02:34] | – Hold still. – Yeah. | -别动 -是 |
[1:02:36] | – Ah! – Oh, God. We haven’t even started. | -啊 -天 我们还没开始呢 |
[1:02:40] | Be gentle with me. | 温柔待我 好吗? |
[1:02:42] | I see this isn’t virgin territory. What is this? A knife? | 看来这不是处女地 这是什么? 一把刀吗? |
[1:02:45] | Huh? Oh, that’s an ax. Some guy mistook my head for a log. | 那是斧头 有人误以为是木头 |
[1:02:49] | – That’s a natural mistake. – What, I have a wooden head? | -那是自然的错误 -你是说我是个木头吗? |
[1:02:52] | – Look at that. – It’s a knife. | -看那个 -那是刀子 |
[1:02:53] | – Knife? That’s very knife. – Mm- hm. | -刀子? 是把很利的刀 -嗯 |
[1:02:56] | This is all right. | 这个很棒 |
[1:02:57] | Oh, that’s pavement, dragged down Crenshaw. | 那是人行道 被拖过克伦萧街 |
[1:02:59] | Hey, that’s great. Look at that texture. Look at this, huh? | 嘿 那个很棒 看它的纹路 看这个 |
[1:03:03] | Same damn thing. Third and Highland. | 同样的事 第三街和高地街 |
[1:03:05] | – Dragged for about half a block. – That’s a good one. | -被拖了半条街廊 -那个很好 |
[1:03:08] | Feel that texture. Feel it. Cheese-grater time. | 摸它的质感 摸摸看 磨起士机一样 |
[1:03:10] | – Moving truck. – Moving truck? Ooh! | -行进中的卡车 -行进中的卡车? |
[1:03:12] | – Moving bullet. – Moving bullet? | -行进中的子弹 -行进中的子弹 |
[1:03:14] | – Here. This is the best. – Bullets now. | -这里 这是最好的 -就现在 |
[1:03:16] | – It goes all the way to the back. – Oh, hey. Right through? | -而且穿过我的背 -哦 嘿 穿过去? |
[1:03:19] | You’re lucky. What is it, .22? | 你真幸运 那是点22吗? |
[1:03:21] | – It’s a .38, Riggs. – That’s a .38? | -是点38 瑞格 -那是点38? |
[1:03:23] | – It’s a .38. – That’s a wimpy .38. This is a .38. | -是点38 -有点软弱 这才是点38 |
[1:03:26] | – Yours is bigger than mine? Don’t think so. – I think so. | -你的比我的大吗? -我想是 |
[1:03:29] | Maybe not, but look. Watch. | 也许不是 但是看着 |
[1:03:30] | A whole family of .44s on the back. | 全是点44 在背上 |
[1:03:34] | – Look, there they are. – Impressive. | -看 在这里 -令人印象深刻 |
[1:03:36] | One got stuck in my lung. I was breathing blood bubbles. Disgusting. | 一颗穿过去 卡在肺中 呼吸时有血泡 真恶心 |
[1:03:40] | Blood bubbles. Okay. | 血泡 好的 |
[1:03:41] | – You got one? – Mm. | -你有吗? -嗯 |
[1:03:43] | Pump- action. 12-gauge. | 帮浦行动-12自动枪 |
[1:03:45] | – Oh, yeah. – Mm- hm. | -哦 好 -嗯 |
[1:03:47] | – Yeah. Right down here. Went through. – Oh. | -对 在这里 -穿过去 |
[1:03:50] | – That must’ve hurt. – Right. | -那一定很痛 -对 |
[1:03:51] | – Not too close. – Pfft! | -不太近 -噗 |
[1:03:52] | Riggs, if he were that close, I’d be dead. | 瑞格 若再近我就死定了 |
[1:03:54] | I can beat it. I can beat it. Have a look at this. | 我能赢你 看一下 |
[1:03:57] | – I’ll take your word for it. – You gotta see this. | -我相信你 -真的 你得看看 |
[1:04:00] | – I’ll take your word. – This guy had a knife. You’ll love it. | -我相信你 -这家伙有两尺长的刀 你会喜欢的 |
[1:04:03] | He stuck it in my leg and ran it around eight times. | 他将它插进我的腿里 转动了大约八次 |
[1:04:06] | – Hurt like a son of a bitch. – I’ll take your word for it. | -就像一个婊子养的 -我相信你的话 |
[1:04:09] | No, I said forget it. | 不 我说算了吧 |
[1:04:10] | – This is a blue- ribbon event. – Forget it, Riggs. | -这是个能赢大奖的疤 -算了 瑞格 |
[1:04:14] | Hey, you started this. | 是你开始的 不是吗? |
[1:04:15] | – Yeah, well, I can end it. – You know what? | -我也可以结束它 -你知道吗? |
[1:04:18] | You’re a very poor loser. | 你是个失败者 |
[1:04:21] | I didn’t lose, Riggs. | 我没输 瑞格 |
[1:04:22] | – Yes, you did. – No. No, I didn’t lose. | -你有 -不 我没输 |
[1:04:24] | – You lost. – I conceded. | -你输了 -我是让步 |
[1:04:26] | There’s a difference between losing and conceding. | 输与让步之间有差别 |
[1:04:29] | You conceded or you’re conceited? | 你是让步或欺骗? |
[1:04:31] | – You think I’m conceited? – Oh, yeah. | -你认为我欺骗? -对 |
[1:04:33] | Tell me you lost. Admit to it. | 告诉我你输了 承认吧 |
[1:04:35] | I’ll get a Band- Aid. | 我去帮你拿绷带 |
[1:04:36] | – Tell me you lost. – I said, don’t touch anything. | -告诉我你输了 -我说过什么都别碰 |
[1:04:51] | You’re gonna smack the shit out of me, right? | 你要揍扁我 是吗? |
[1:04:55] | I can do better than that, Riggs. | 我可以做得更好 瑞格 |
[1:05:14] | This could be a serious ethical breach here. | 这可能是严重道德问题 |
[1:05:17] | I never made it with another sergeant before. | 我从未与别的巡官如此做 |
[1:05:20] | Shut up, Riggs. | 闭嘴 瑞格 |
[1:06:16] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:06:20] | Oh, damn, Riggs. | 可恶 瑞格 |
[1:06:24] | – What do you want, Riggs? – Just wanted to see how you were doing. | -你有什么事 瑞格? -我只想看看你的状况 |
[1:06:28] | Who sent you? Trish? | 谁派你来的 崔西吗? |
[1:06:29] | Well, uh, you’re doing pretty well. Trish didn’t send me. | 你喝得真凶 崔西没有派我来 |
[1:06:32] | Rianne came to see me. She asked me to find you. | 莉安来找我 她请我去找你 |
[1:06:35] | – Your place? – Well, that’s where I am. | -到你的住处去? -对 我是在那里 |
[1:06:37] | – My daughter came to your trailer? – Yeah. | -我女儿到你的拖车去? -对 |
[1:06:42] | – My daughter came to your trailer? – What the hell? | -我女儿到你的拖车去? -怎么回事? |
[1:06:44] | Come on, Roger, she was worried. | 别这样 罗杰 她担心你 |
[1:06:46] | Get off of my boat, Riggs. | 离开我的船 瑞格 |
[1:06:48] | – Oh, come on. – Get off my boat. | -哦 别这样 -下我的船 |
[1:06:50] | Look, you’re drunk, Rog. | 听着 你醉了 罗杰 |
[1:06:52] | That’s something you should know about, huh? | 那种事你最清楚 对不对? |
[1:06:54] | – This isn’t gonna do any good. – Give me that. | -这对你没有任何好处 -还给我 |
[1:06:56] | – No. – Give me that. | -不 -对不起 |
[1:06:58] | Rog, please don’t do this, okay? | 罗杰 请别如此做好吗 |
[1:07:00] | You got three days until you retire. This is not gonna do you any good. | 你再三天就退休 这样做对你没好处 |
[1:07:03] | – You self- righteous bastard. Give it. – Roger! | -你这自大的狗杂种 -罗杰 |
[1:07:06] | – Look, don’t do this, okay? Please. – Give it to me, damn it, Riggs! | -罗杰 别这么做好吗? -妈的 给我 瑞格 |
[1:07:10] | No! Oh, Jesus Christ. What are you gonna do now, shoot me? | 老天 你要怎么样? 射杀我吗? |
[1:07:14] | – Uh-huh. – There. | -嗯哼 -在那 |
[1:07:15] | Take your finger out of my bottle and give me that gun. | 手指从酒瓶上拿开 将枪交给我 |
[1:07:18] | The bottle’s going south. | 酒瓶要到南方去了 |
[1:07:21] | Son of a bitch. | 你这狗杂种 |
[1:07:27] | – Not bad for an old man. – You finished? | -以一个老人而言还不坏吧 -你闹完了? |
[1:07:30] | I got another bottle in the galley. I’m gonna get it. | 厨房还有一瓶 我要去拿了 |
[1:07:33] | No, you’re not. Rog, don’t do this to yourself, all right? | 不 你不能去 罗杰 别对自己这样 |
[1:07:36] | You gotta cut this out. | 你得停止这种事 |
[1:07:39] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. Are you okay? Are you okay? | 老兄 对不起 你还好吧 |
[1:07:42] | All right. Sit down. Sit down. You okay? | 好了 坐下… 坐下好吗? |
[1:07:45] | – You hit me. – Cool it, will you? | -你打我 -冷静下来好吗? |
[1:07:47] | Cut it out. Just give it up, okay? | 停下来 别闹了好吗? |
[1:07:49] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[1:07:50] | Go ahead. Hit me again. | 来吧 再打我 |
[1:07:53] | I don’t wanna hit you. You think I like this shit? | 我不要再打你 你以为我喜欢这种事? |
[1:07:55] | Hit me again, huh? You think I’m afraid of you? | 再打我啊 以为我怕你吗? |
[1:07:58] | – I know you’re not. Rog, no! – Of that kung fu shit? | -我知道你不怕 罗杰 不 -怕你的臭功夫吗? |
[1:08:01] | Please, Rog. | 拜托 罗杰 |
[1:08:03] | Look, that kid was a killer, all right. | 听着 那小鬼是杀手 好吧 |
[1:08:05] | That wasn’t a toy in his hand. | 他手上不是玩具 |
[1:08:07] | That was a machine pistol with twin carbines and all the trimmings. | 是一支精良的自动步枪 |
[1:08:10] | He would have drilled you, me, anybody that came along, all right? | 他会打穿你我和任何周遭的人 |
[1:08:14] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[1:08:16] | It didn’t happen to you. It happened to me. | 它未发生在你身上 它发生在我身上 |
[1:08:18] | It happened to me! | 它发生在我身上 |
[1:08:20] | My God, I killed that kid. | 天啊! 我杀那个孩子 |
[1:08:22] | I killed that boy. | 我杀了那个男孩 |
[1:08:24] | Oh, yeah. You kill a lot of people. | 对 你杀了许多人 |
[1:08:26] | You kill a fucking lot of people! You ever kill a baby? | 你杀过许许多多的 但你没杀过小孩子 |
[1:08:30] | You got ice in your veins. You ever kill a boy like Nick? | 你铁石心肠 却未杀死像尼克般的男孩 |
[1:08:33] | You selfish bastard! You selfish bastard! | 你这自私的混蛋 |
[1:08:36] | You’re just thinking about yourself! Goddamn it. | 只想到你自己 他妈的 |
[1:08:39] | What about me, huh? | 那我呢? 嗯? |
[1:08:41] | We’re partners. We are partners. | 我们是同伴 我们是同伴 |
[1:08:44] | What happens to you, happens to me. | 发生在你身上 等于是发生在我身上 |
[1:08:46] | After all the shit we’ve been through, don’t you get it? | 在我们共渡过那些事后 你还不懂吗? |
[1:08:49] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗? |
[1:08:52] | When you retire, you’re not just retiring you, you’re retiring us. | 当你退休时 你不只是退休自己 也退休了我们 |
[1:08:55] | – You’re retiring us. – No. That’s not my problem. | -你是在退休我们 -那不是我的问题 |
[1:08:57] | – Yes, it is. – It’s not my problem. | -不 那是 -那不是我的问题 |
[1:08:59] | You’re the only family I’ve got. | 你们是我唯一的家人 |
[1:09:01] | I got three beautiful kids. I love them and they’re yours. | 我有三个漂亮的孩子 我爱他们 他们是你的 |
[1:09:04] | Trish does my laundry. I live in your icebox. I live in your life. | 崔西帮我洗衣服 我吃你冰箱里的食物 我活在你的生活中 |
[1:09:07] | What am I gonna do? What am I supposed to do? | 我得到了什么? 我该怎么办? |
[1:09:10] | – I don’t care. – Yes, you do. | -我不在乎 -不 你在乎 |
[1:09:13] | – I don’t care! I don’t care! – Yes, you do! | -我不在乎 我不在乎 -你在乎 |
[1:09:15] | – I don’t care! – You do so care! | -我不在乎 -你在乎 |
[1:09:18] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎… |
[1:09:19] | I don’t care. I don’t care. | 我不在乎… 我不在乎… |
[1:09:24] | I don’t know what I’m saying anymore. I don’t know what I’m thinking. | 我不知道我在说什么 我不知道我在想什么 |
[1:09:29] | I had three days, and now this. | 只剩三天 现在却这样 |
[1:09:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:34] | – That’s all right. – No, no, I’m sorry. | -没关系 -不 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:09:38] | I didn’t realize… | 我没想到… |
[1:09:40] | that my retirement’s gonna screw you up. | 我的退休会搞乱你的生活 |
[1:09:42] | Forget it. I haven’t got any problems. I was out of line saying that shit. | 算了 我没有任何问题 我说那种话太过火了 |
[1:09:47] | Look, man…. | 听着… |
[1:09:48] | Um, Riggs, look…. | 瑞格 看着我 |
[1:09:51] | Hey. You know I love you. | 嘿 你知道我爱你 |
[1:09:54] | You know I love you, Riggs. And your problems are my problems, all right? | 你知道我爱你 瑞格 你的问题就是我的问题 |
[1:10:00] | Like you said, what happens to you… | 如你所说 发生在你身上… |
[1:10:03] | happens to me. So try me. | 等于发生在我身上 试试看 |
[1:10:05] | I’m here for you. | 我在这里等你 |
[1:10:07] | I haven’t got any problems, Rog. | 我没有问题 罗杰 |
[1:10:10] | Oh, yes, you do. We all have problems. You help me… | 你有 我们都有问题 你帮我… |
[1:10:15] | and I’m gonna help you. | 我也会帮你 |
[1:10:18] | I do have a little problem. | 我是有个小问题 |
[1:10:21] | Uh…. | 嗯… |
[1:10:23] | Oh, no, shit. You don’t wanna hear. This is piddly shit. | 这种烂事 你不想听 |
[1:10:26] | Riggs, yes, I do. I wanna hear it. | 瑞格 我想听 |
[1:10:27] | – Tell me. – Know what? This is ridiculous. | -告诉我 -你不会想… 这太荒谬了 |
[1:10:30] | – You don’t wanna hear it. – No, no. I’m here. I’m here. | -你不会想听的 -不 我在这里 |
[1:10:33] | Well…. | 好吧… |
[1:10:35] | I think maybe I slept with someone that I probably shouldn’t have. | 我想我或许和不该上床的人睡了 |
[1:10:41] | You son of a bitch! | 你这狗杂种 |
[1:10:54] | – Come on in. – Aah! | -来吧 -啊 |
[1:11:00] | – What did you hit me for? You hit me. – You slept with Rianne. | -你干嘛打我? -你跟莉安睡过了 |
[1:11:05] | – I did not. – You did. | -我没有 -你有 |
[1:11:06] | – Who did you sleep with? – I slept with Sergeant Cole. | -不然你跟谁睡 -我跟柯尔巡官睡 |
[1:11:10] | Sergeant Cole from Traffic? | 交通组的柯尔巡官? |
[1:11:12] | No, not Sergeant Cole from Traffic. | 不是交通组的柯尔巡官 |
[1:11:14] | – Lorna. – Lorna. | -罗娜 -罗娜 |
[1:11:15] | Sergeant Cole from Traffic’s her uncle. | 交通组的柯尔巡官是她叔叔 |
[1:11:17] | – Oh, okay. That’s okay. That’s okay. – Oh, I don’t know. | -好 那没关系 那没事 -哦 我可不敢确定 |
[1:11:20] | She was all like… | 她就像是… |
[1:11:24] | – Sheriff, we’re L.A.P.D. – L.A.P.D. | -治安官 我们是洛城警局 -洛城警局 |
[1:11:27] | Yeah? What are you boys doing down there? | 你们在那里做什么? |
[1:11:30] | – We’re in the middle of a case. – Yeah. | -我们正在办一个案子 -对 |
[1:11:33] | Of Scotch. | 与威士忌有关 |
[1:11:53] | Go with the grain. | 要顺着刮 |
[1:11:55] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:11:59] | I’ll show you. Here. | 我教你 来 |
[1:12:02] | You’re going against the grain. | 要逆着刮 |
[1:12:09] | – Like that. – Okay. | -像那样 -好 |
[1:12:18] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:12:22] | Darryl was my friend, Dad. | 达列是我朋友 爸 |
[1:12:26] | I know. I’m sorry, son. | 我知道 对不起 儿子 |
[1:12:29] | I hope you don’t blame me. | 希望你别怪我 |
[1:12:33] | I don’t blame you, Dad. | 我不怪你 爸 |
[1:12:35] | I blame Darryl. | 我怪达列 |
[1:12:41] | – What’s this right here? – Huh? | -这是什么? -嗯? |
[1:12:43] | – Right there. – What? | -在那里 -什么? |
[1:12:49] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸 |
[1:12:53] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:13:03] | Grant them both pardon and everlasting rest. | 愿他们永远安息吧 |
[1:13:06] | Let them escape the judgment of vengeance and enjoy the blessedness of eternal life. | 让他们脱离复仇 误判 享受永生的幸福 |
[1:13:11] | Oh, Lord, we commend the soul of Darryl Smithers to your safety. | 主啊 我们将达列·史密瑟的灵魂托付你 |
[1:13:16] | May he find the peace in heaven that eluded him on Earth. | 愿他在天堂 得到在人间找不到的安宁 |
[1:13:20] | And may the scourge of violence… | 在你的恩典与无限智慧下 |
[1:13:22] | claiming the lives of our children be lifted by your grace… | 愿夺走儿童性命的暴力… |
[1:13:25] | and infinite wisdom. | 消逝无踪 |
[1:13:28] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[1:13:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:13:53] | Nice service. | 很周到 |
[1:13:57] | Wait here. | 等一下 |
[1:14:10] | I just don’t know… | 我实在不… |
[1:14:18] | You want to do something, Sergeant Murtaugh? | 你想有所表示吗 墨陶巡官 |
[1:14:21] | You find the man that put the gun in my son’s hand. | 找到将枪交给我儿子的人 |
[1:14:43] | Take your mama to the car. | 送你妈到车上去 |
[1:14:50] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:14:52] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:14:54] | Who’s got the gun? | 是谁取得那把枪的? |
[1:14:57] | – We got it. – Yeah. | -没问题 -行 |
[1:15:06] | Where did this gun come from, motherfucker? | 这把枪是哪里来的 杂种? |
[1:15:08] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:15:11] | Ever heard of the word “genocide,” huh? You stupid motherfuckers? | 有没有听过集体屠杀 你个蠢货 |
[1:15:14] | You ever heard of genocide? | 有没有听过集体屠杀 |
[1:15:16] | You fooIs are killing yourself! Killing us! | 杀死我们是在害死自己 |
[1:15:18] | I’m tired of it. I’m tired of it. Motherfucker. | 我已经厌倦了 混蛋 |
[1:15:21] | You better tell me where this gun’s from or I’ll blow your head off. | 你最好告诉我是哪来的 否则轰碎你的脑袋 |
[1:15:24] | I wanna know now. Where did this gun come from? | 我现在就要知道 这把枪是哪里来的 |
[1:15:33] | You see this gun? I wanna know where it came from, Tyrone. I wanna know now. | 看见这把枪了吗? 我要知道它是哪里来的 现在就要知道 |
[1:15:39] | We’re looking for a friend of yours, Travis. | 我们要找你的一个叫特拉维斯的朋友 |
[1:15:42] | I never heard of him. | 从没听说过他 |
[1:15:43] | Never heard…? Ehh! Ehh! Wrong answer. Wrong answer. | 没听过… 答错 答错 |
[1:15:46] | – And you’re pulling on the wrong string. – That’s not a very professional attitude. | -你看错人了 -那不是专业态度 |
[1:15:50] | – Who the fuck are you guys? – Sorry. L.A.P.D. | -你们到底是谁 -抱歉 洛城警局 |
[1:15:52] | We’re just doing a few routine inquiries. You been checked for lice recently? | 我们只是在做例行询问 最近做过肿瘤检查吗? |
[1:15:56] | Hey, hey. Give me my fucking wallet. | 嘿 嘿 我的皮夹还我 |
[1:15:58] | – Keep your hands down. Keep your hands down. – Give my fucking wallet back! | -手放下来 我说手放下来 -我的皮夹还我 |
[1:16:01] | Get up. We don’t need this. | 起来 我们不需要这个 |
[1:16:05] | We have a license that belongs to one Hubert Bartholomew Smith. | 我们有张休伯特·史密斯的驾照 |
[1:16:08] | – Is that you? – Bartholomew. | -那是你吗? -巴瑟洛米? |
[1:16:09] | – Fuck you. – Hey, There’s a lady here. Do you mind? | -你妈的 -这儿有女士 不介意吧? |
[1:16:12] | – What the fuck…? – Hey! | -这他妈的…? -嘿 |
[1:16:14] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:16:17] | – Maybe they know something. – I’ll find out. | -也许他们会知道 -我去看看 |
[1:16:19] | – Want me to come with you? Sure? – No, I got it. Mm- hm. | -要我跟你去吗? -不 我可以的 |
[1:16:25] | – I should go with her. – I want you to see something, Rog. | -也许我该跟她去 -我想让你看一些东西 罗杰 |
[1:16:27] | – She has a gift. Watch this. – A gift? | -我要你看看 -她有天份? |
[1:16:30] | Morning, gentlemen. L.A.P.D. Got a few questions. | 早安 各位先生 洛城警局 有些问题请教 |
[1:16:34] | You on parole? | 你在假释中吗? |
[1:16:35] | – I got a job, fuck- o. – Shut up. Who asked you? | -我有工作 滚吧 -闭嘴 谁问你了 |
[1:16:38] | Do any of you know a Mr. Travis? | 你们有谁认识特拉维斯先生? |
[1:16:40] | – You got a warrant? – No, I don’t have a warrant. I can get one. | -你有拘捕令吗? -我没有拘捕令 但我能弄到一张 |
[1:16:43] | Well, until you do, fuck off. | 在你弄到之前 滚吧 |
[1:16:45] | Now, that’s not a nice thing to say to a lady. | 对女士说那种话不太应该 |
[1:16:48] | – Fuck you. – I don’t think so. | -去你的 -我想不行 |
[1:16:52] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:16:55] | – Backspin kick. – Sheesh! | -后旋踢 -真了得 |
[1:17:01] | Aah! Shit! | 啊 妈的 |
[1:17:05] | Watch out. You okay, honey? | 小心 你没事吧 亲爱的? |
[1:17:07] | I’m just great. | 我好极了 |
[1:17:15] | Honey? How are you doing? | 亲爱的? 你们还好吧? |
[1:17:17] | This guy’s on parole. | 这家伙在假释中 |
[1:17:18] | And this guy’s an asshole. | 这家伙是个混球 |
[1:17:21] | – Riggs, there’s five of them, man. – Yeah, I know. | -瑞格 共有五人 -是 我知道 |
[1:17:25] | Look at the front kick. Look at that. | 二次前踢 你看 |
[1:17:35] | Grabbed his cluster. | 抓住他的… |
[1:17:39] | Let me help her. | 让我帮她 |
[1:17:40] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[1:17:55] | My girl. Ha, ha. | 好女孩 哈哈 |
[1:17:58] | This PMS, it’s murder. | 月经前症候群真要命 |
[1:18:01] | Ah, yeah, I know what you mean. I’ve been married 25 years. | 是 我知道你的意思 我已经结婚25年 |
[1:18:06] | So tell me about Travis. | 告诉我关于特拉维斯的事 |
[1:18:08] | Look, I told you before, moron, I don’t know no Jack Travis. | 如我所说 白痴 我不认识杰克特拉维斯 |
[1:18:11] | I didn’t say his name was Jack. | 我没说他的名字是杰克 |
[1:18:13] | Hey, you better start telling me more than jack shit. | 嘿 你最好开始说出实情 |
[1:18:17] | Hey, Murphy. | 嘿 墨菲 |
[1:18:19] | – People cross the street when they see me. – I didn’t have enough time. | -人们看到我来 通常会走到马路对面 -我没有足够时间 |
[1:18:22] | I’m not your enemy, captain. I’m just trying to do my job. | 我不是你的敌人 队长 我只是尽我的职责 |
[1:18:26] | – Have you eaten? – I already ate. I gotta go downtown. | -吃过了吗 -吃过了 我得进城去 |
[1:18:29] | – What, do you eat alone? – I’m used to it. | -怎么 你独自吃吗? -我已习惯 |
[1:18:32] | It’s bad for the digestion. | 那对消化很好 |
[1:18:33] | Tomorrow you have lunch with me, but I’m not paying. | 明天和我共进午餐 但我不请客 |
[1:18:41] | The fuck is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:18:43] | Hey, buddy, you all right? | 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[1:18:45] | Two fingers, Murph. | 两只手指 墨菲 |
[1:18:48] | – Jack, what the fuck? – Get in the car. I’ll tell you after the ride. | -杰克 搞什么? -上车 我会告诉你的 |
[1:18:58] | After watching Lorna handle herself so well… | 看过罗娜将自己照顾得那么好以后 |
[1:19:01] | boy, I’m changing my mind about all that kung fu. | 我对你的臭功夫有不同看法了 |
[1:19:04] | Hey you wanna try something? | 你要试试吗? |
[1:19:06] | – No. No, no, no. – Come on. | -不不不… -来嘛 |
[1:19:08] | Guess you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. | 看来无法教老狗新把戏 |
[1:19:10] | – Hey, hey, hey. Old dog, my ass, huh? – Yeah? | -嘿 嘿… 去你的老狗 -什么? |
[1:19:13] | You wanna try something? Watch this. This is called a backspin kick. | 你想试一下? 看着 这叫后旋踢 |
[1:19:17] | Pivot right, kick with your left… | 以右脚为轴 用左脚踢 |
[1:19:19] | and you whip that head around to catch the target over there. | 快转头以命中目标 目标在那里 |
[1:19:22] | Get that head round and follow through. | 但先转头 身体再跟随它 |
[1:19:24] | Like so. So you whip the head. | 像这样 快转头 |
[1:19:28] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:19:30] | Thank you. Thank you. Now you try it. | 谢谢 谢谢 现在你试试 |
[1:19:33] | – Here’s your target. All right? – Okay. | -这是你的目标 好吗? -好 |
[1:19:35] | Pivot on the right, kick with the left, get that head round and spot that target. | 记住 以右脚为轴 用左脚踢 先转头 看准目标 |
[1:19:39] | – Like that. – Yeah, that’s it. Follow the head round. | -像那样 -对了 随着头转 |
[1:19:42] | Back up a bit. We don’t want you to bump into this pole. | 退后一点 我们不要你撞到柱子 |
[1:19:45] | Just back up a little bit. A little bit more. Okay, good. | 再退后一点 再一点点 好的 |
[1:19:48] | Mind and body strong now, grasshopper. | 灵活的头脑和强壮的身体 小蚱蜢 |
[1:19:50] | All right. Okay. | 好了 好 |
[1:19:52] | Go. | 开始 |
[1:19:59] | – Hey, hey, hey! – He can’t hold his water. | -嘿 嘿… -他拿不住他的水 |
[1:20:04] | Okay, okay, back to work, everybody. | 好了 好了 回去工作 各位 |
[1:20:06] | Man. Oh, Rog, man, I’m sorry. | 伙计 哦 罗杰 对不起 |
[1:20:10] | Sergeant Murtaugh. | 墨陶巡官 |
[1:20:12] | You could be experiencing some transitional anger caused by the shooting. | 你可能正经历转移性愤怒起因是枪杀案 |
[1:20:18] | You wanna talk about it? | 你要谈谈吗? |
[1:20:20] | – I think he’s okay for a change, doc. – Are you sure? | -我想他很好 医生 -你确定? |
[1:20:23] | Yeah. You know, you really look good in red. That’s your color, I think. | 你穿红色真好看 -真是你的本色 |
[1:20:27] | – I’ve got a little extra time now, sergeant. – I’m fine, doctor. | -我现在有额外时间 巡官 -我觉得很好 医生 |
[1:20:36] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[1:20:37] | Where’s Sergeant Murtaugh? | 墨陶巡官呢? |
[1:20:39] | – What? – No, her. | -什么? -她 |
[1:20:42] | Can you tell me where I can find the good- looking Sergeant Murtaugh? | 能告诉我哪处可找到帅哥墨陶巡官吗? |
[1:20:46] | – Aah! – Hi, skinny. | -啊 -瘦皮猴 |
[1:20:48] | – Delores. You remember me? I remember you. | -狄洛莉 认得我吗? -我记得你 |
[1:20:51] | Can you tell me where I can find the lovely Sergeant Murtaugh? | 能告诉我那里可找到可爱的墨陶巡官吗? |
[1:20:54] | As a matter of fact, he’s cowering down on all fours right behind this counter. | 事实上 狄洛莉 他现在正趴在这柜台后面 |
[1:21:00] | – Listen, where’s the sergeant? – He’s not here at the moment, Delores. | -巡官呢? -他此刻不在这里 狄洛莉 |
[1:21:04] | But, uh, he’s talked of nothing but you all week. | 但他整周都不断提到你 |
[1:21:06] | – Shut my mouth. – The man’s on fire. | -安静 -那个人着火了 |
[1:21:08] | – What’s the matter, baby? – A little sciatica. | -怎么回事 宝贝 -一点坐骨神经痛 |
[1:21:10] | Oh. You tell him Delores was here. | 哦 告诉他狄洛莉来过 |
[1:21:14] | You tell that man… | 告诉他… |
[1:21:16] | that he’s the jam in my jelly roll. | 他是果酱卷里的果酱 |
[1:21:19] | – I’ll see you, baby, okay? Bye- bye. – Okay. Bye. | -再见 宝贝 好吗? -好的 拜拜 |
[1:21:25] | Delores says that you’re the jam in her jelly roll. That’s… | 狄洛莉说你是她果酱卷中的果酱 真是… |
[1:21:28] | – I heard. – Heh. | -我听到了 -嘿 |
[1:21:30] | – That’s a lot of woman there. – Shit. | -她真是个女人 -妈的 |
[1:21:32] | She calls me all the time. And she leaves me notes. What am I gonna do? | 她老是打电话给我 而且还留言给我 我该怎么办 |
[1:21:36] | – You shouldn’t have led her on. – Led her on? I didn’t do anything, Riggs. | -你一开始便不该娱导她 -误导她? 我什么都没做 |
[1:21:40] | I mean, if Trish finds out about it… I didn’t… I didn’t… | 万一崔西发现此事 我就… 我不能… |
[1:21:44] | Sergeant, we have got to talk. | 巡官 我们得谈谈 |
[1:21:47] | You’ve gotta come see me. | 你得来找我 |
[1:21:50] | Well, we gotta work. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们得工作了 我们走吧 |
[1:21:52] | – Thanks anyway, for your concern. – Yeah. Thanks, doc. | -仍得谢谢你的关心 -谢了 医生 |
[1:21:55] | You’re a beauty. Coming? | 你是个美人 来吗? |
[1:21:57] | A beauty. Yeah, I’m coming. | 美人 没错 我来 |
[1:22:06] | Afternoon, captain. | 午安 队长 |
[1:22:10] | That’s good, Murphy. See how easy that was? | 墨菲 看有多容易 |
[1:22:17] | I love it down here, don’t you, Murph? | 我喜欢这下面 你呢 墨菲? |
[1:22:19] | This place is better than the swap meet. Best bargains in town. | 这儿比货物交换市场好 是全城最廉价之处 |
[1:22:27] | Give me the lock- up keys. | 将牢房钥匙给我 |
[1:22:29] | Those guys from the garage, they’re all ex- cons. | 修车厂所有人都有过前科 |
[1:22:32] | And all busted by the same police officer… | 且是同一警员逮捕的 |
[1:22:34] | Lieutenant Jack Edward Travis. | 杰克·艾德华·特拉维斯警官 |
[1:22:36] | Early paroles on the work furlough program. | 以工作交换提早假释 |
[1:22:38] | Uh- huh. Employed by a company called Mesa Verde Construction. | 受雇于一家叫梅莎维迪建设的公司 |
[1:22:42] | Just a minute. You can’t go in there. You don’t have a pass. | 请等一下 你不能进去 |
[1:22:45] | – What? – May I see your pass? | -什么? -能让我看通行证吗 |
[1:22:46] | – Wanna see? Here’s my pass. – I do. | -要看我的通行证? -是 |
[1:22:48] | – I got shot in the line of duty, okay? – He’s with us. | -我在执勤时中弹的 -他和我们一起的 |
[1:22:51] | – He’s with us? – Did I say that? | -他和我们一起? -我说了吗? |
[1:22:53] | – Where’d you get her from? – What are you doing out of the hospital? | -你要把他带到哪? -你离开医院做什么? |
[1:22:56] | Don’t mention the hospital. I told you not to leave me. | 别提医院了 我叫你们别将我留在那里 |
[1:22:59] | They tried to take my appendix. They gave me a lapotomy. | 他们想割我的盲肠 而且还要做脑部手术 |
[1:23:02] | – Brain surgery? – No, a lapotomy. | -脑部手术? -不 是开脑 |
[1:23:04] | Not a lobotomy. Cut your hair so you can hear. | 不是剖腹 你何不剪掉头发以便听清楚些 |
[1:23:06] | What’s the difference? | 有什么分别? |
[1:23:07] | The difference is, when you get a lapotomy, they shave your nether regions. | 你不知道分别为何? 在当你做剖腹时 他们刮光你的下部的毛 |
[1:23:12] | – Nether what? – Your nether… I can’t say it in front of her. | -下部什么? -你的下… 我不能当她的面说 |
[1:23:15] | Well, point to it. | 用指的 |
[1:23:18] | – Okay. Here. – Must be itchy. | -好 这里 -那一定很痒 |
[1:23:19] | Yes, it is itchy. These doctors are savages. | 对 是很痒 这些医生真野蛮 |
[1:23:22] | Where does it say that a gunshot wound requires a rectal exam? | 哪里有说枪伤需要做直肠检查的? |
[1:23:25] | Huh? Huh? | 嗯? 嗯? |
[1:23:28] | Yeah. With a telescope big enough to see Venus. | 对 用个能看到金星的望远镜 |
[1:23:31] | I guess all they saw was Uranus, huh? | 我猜他只能看到你的肛门 |
[1:23:33] | Oh, that’s great. Huh- huh. That’s great. Thank you. | 很好 很好 谢谢 |
[1:23:35] | – You know what I say? – What? | -知道我说什么吗? -什么? |
[1:23:37] | They fuck you in the hospital! First they drug you, then they fuck you. | 他们在医院恶搞你 先是用药毒你 然后恶搞 |
[1:23:40] | And when they’re done… | 等他们搞完 |
[1:23:42] | along comes the insurance company, and fucks you some more. | 接着是保险公司 将你整得更惨 |
[1:23:45] | Ten dollars for a fucking aspirin, that’s not even covered. | 一颗他妈的阿斯匹灵十元 他们不理赔 |
[1:23:48] | – Leo! – That’s enough. | -李欧 -够了 |
[1:23:50] | – We’re trying to work here. – Okay. | -我们要工作 -好 |
[1:23:54] | You take an ad out in the paper? | 你们在报上登广告了吗 |
[1:23:56] | – He’s family. We gotta go somewhere else. – Who’s she? | -他是一家人 我们得到一些消息 -她是谁? |
[1:23:59] | – Sergeant Cole. – Hey, how are you? Leo Getz. | -柯尔巡官 -你好 我是李欧·盖兹 |
[1:24:01] | Anything you need, Leo Getz. Get it? | 需要任何东西 盖兹都帮你弄到 懂吗? |
[1:24:03] | – I get it. – Real estate right now but…. | -我懂 -现在是房地产 但… |
[1:24:05] | Hey, listen. Come on, you guys, give me a break. | 嘿 听着 别这样 你们饶了我吧 |
[1:24:08] | I owe this guy one. Give me something to do. | 这家伙欠我一笔债 交些事情给我做 |
[1:24:10] | You can get us a cup of coffee. | 你可以帮我们倒咖啡来 |
[1:24:12] | That’s great. I take one for you, and that’s what you tell me? | 真好啊 我代你挨一枪 你却这样告诉我? |
[1:24:15] | That’s all I’m good for? Takes slugs… | 我只能做那种事吗? |
[1:24:19] | Leo, Leo, Leo. Look. We got something for you to do. | 李欧 李欧… 我们有事让你做 |
[1:24:22] | Check out Mesa Verde Construction. Find out all the information you can. | 调查梅莎维迪建设 尽力查出所有资料 |
[1:24:25] | – Okay. Sure, I can do this. – Remember that name? | -好的 当然 我做得到 -记得住那个名字吗? |
[1:24:28] | Right around… Mesa Verde, I got it. | 记住了 梅莎维迪 没问题 |
[1:24:30] | What are you doing giving him Mesa Verde? | 你为何告诉他梅莎维迪建设? |
[1:24:33] | If there’s shit there, he’ll dig it up. | 那儿若有什么丑事 他会挖出来 |
[1:24:35] | – Who is that guy? – It’s a long story. | -那家伙是谁? -说来话长 |
[1:24:43] | Here are your keys, captain. | 这是你的钥匙 队长 |
[1:24:46] | – You motherfucker. – Don’t be stupid. | -你这狗杂种 -别傻了 |
[1:24:48] | – The fuck? – Take the elevator, bring the other guys. | -该死的? -搭电梯下去接其他人 |
[1:24:50] | Keys. Give me your fucking hands. | 钥匙 将手伸出来 |
[1:24:53] | Goddamn you, Travis. Fuck. | 可恶 特拉维斯 |
[1:24:57] | Stand there. | 站在那里 |
[1:25:03] | I can get faster results than that real-estate broker. | 我能比那个房地产掮客 更快弄到结果 |
[1:25:05] | Leo’s not just a real- estate broker. | 李欧不只是房地产掮客 |
[1:25:08] | Yeah, he’s a royal pain in the ass with a lot of connections. | 对 他是交游广阔的头痛人物 |
[1:25:12] | This is what we came for. Load everything on the elevator, guys. | 这是我们此行的目的 将一切搬至电梯中 |
[1:25:16] | – How’d you know where to find them? – We got it all. | -你怎知道哪里能找到它们 -我知道全部 |
[1:25:19] | World of computers, Murph. World of computers. | 电脑世界 墨菲 电脑世界 |
[1:25:21] | You used to be one of us, for chrissakes, Jack. | 你以前曾是警界的人 杰克 |
[1:25:24] | You know what future a cop has, Murph? None. | 知道警察有何前途吗? 不知道? |
[1:25:27] | Punch a clock for 30 years. Retirement. | 打三十年的卡 退休 |
[1:25:30] | Pension. | 退休金 |
[1:25:32] | Nothing to do. | 无所事事 |
[1:25:33] | Drunk at noon, bullet in the brain by evening. Well, not for this kid. | 中午酒醉 晚上自杀 我不要这样 |
[1:25:37] | Police department’s got it all: | 警局一应俱全 |
[1:25:39] | Guns, ammo, drugs, cash. It’s a one- stop shopping center. | 枪 弹药 毒品 现金 是一次即可购全的大卖场 |
[1:25:43] | If you got the brains, there’s not a thing anybody can do about it. | 只要你有胆量与头脑 任何人都无能为力 |
[1:25:46] | You’re already fucking history and you know it. | 你已经完了 你心里有数 |
[1:25:49] | Sorry, Murph. But I’m just getting started. | 抱歉 墨菲 我才刚开始呢 |
[1:25:52] | – Something’s wrong here. – What? | -这儿有点不对劲 -怎么了? |
[1:25:54] | The program’s been accessed by somebody from the outside. | 这个程式有外人叫过了 |
[1:25:57] | What? What’s been accessed? | 什么? 被叫过了 |
[1:25:58] | After the guns were stolen, lnternal Affairs moved the confiscated ammunition. | 在枪失窃后 内事局已将所有没收弹药移至它处 |
[1:26:02] | – Armor- piercing bullets? – Thousands of rounds… | -穿甲弹? -数千发 |
[1:26:04] | to a more secured location. Shit. | 搬至更安全的处所 |
[1:26:07] | – That’s been accessed. – Somebody knows. | -那正是被叫出的资料 -有些人知道了 |
[1:26:09] | Where’s it stored? Where did they move it? | 贮存之处会移至何处? |
[1:26:13] | Wait, wait. Let’s go. | 慢着 我们走 |
[1:26:14] | – I guess I’m not cut out for Internal Affairs. – Where is it? | -我想我不适合待内事局 -在哪里? |
[1:26:18] | In the building. Where? | 在这栋建筑中 哪里? |
[1:26:19] | I’m showing you. Something going down? | 巡官 要对付犯人吗? |
[1:26:21] | – Nothing’s going down. – I’m going with you. | -没有 -我跟你们去 |
[1:26:23] | – Uh, how old are you? – Twenty- two today. | -慢着 你几岁? -今天22岁 |
[1:26:25] | Twenty- two? Come on. You got protection? | 今天22岁? 得了吧 你有保护之物吗? |
[1:26:29] | – Right here in my wallet. – No, your vest, you dummy. | -在我的皮夹里 -不 是防弹衣 傻瓜 |
[1:26:32] | Should we take him? | 要带他去吗? |
[1:26:33] | Okay, but keep your head down. Keep your head down. | 好吧 若发生冲突 将头伏低 |
[1:26:36] | – Stay behind me. – Come on, let’s go. | -待在我后面 -快 我们走 |
[1:26:37] | – Yahoo! – Shh! Quiet. | -哟呵 -安静好吗? |
[1:26:53] | It’s too bad you won’t be coming with me. | 可惜你不能跟我去 |
[1:27:01] | They got it all. Shit. | 他完了? 妈的 |
[1:27:04] | – He’s dead. – How’d they get it out of here? | -他死了 -他们是如何离开这里的 |
[1:27:06] | – I don’t know. – They didn’t take it upstairs. | -我不知道 -他们没有带到下面 |
[1:27:13] | – Shit. It’s down. – Hey, the subway’s down there. | -妈的 在下面 -嘿 地下铁也在下面 |
[1:27:16] | – We take the stairs. – L.A. has subways? | -我们搭地下铁 -洛城有地下铁? |
[1:27:27] | Hurry up, guys. | 快点 各位 |
[1:27:42] | L.A.P.D., guys. Come here. | 洛城警局 过来 |
[1:27:43] | Come here. Step on it. | 过来 快点 |
[1:27:46] | Son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 |
[1:27:48] | You see anybody, anything strange? | 看到任何不该在此的人吗? 任何异状 |
[1:27:50] | – Lots of cops and a bunch of boxes. – Split now. Just get out of here. | -许多警察和一堆箱子 -散开 快离开这里 |
[1:27:55] | – I’m going across. – I got it. | -我要越过去 -了解 |
[1:28:11] | Where the fuck do you think you’re going? Let’s go. | 你想到哪里去? 我们走 |
[1:28:25] | Split. Get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[1:28:50] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:28:56] | Riggs. | 瑞格 |
[1:29:01] | Son, stay still. | 别动 |
[1:29:13] | Happy birthday, kid. | 生日快乐 小鬼 |
[1:29:41] | Another baby. | 又是个孩子 |
[1:29:55] | Hey! Is he dead? Check the body. | 他死了吗? 检查身体 |
[1:29:57] | Get me the fuck out of here, will you? | 华特 拉我出去好吗 |
[1:30:00] | Hey, Riggs! Hey, Riggs! | 嘿 瑞格 瑞格 |
[1:30:02] | Riggs! You stupid son of a bitch. | 瑞格 你这个笨杂种 |
[1:30:17] | Stop that shit. Cut it out. | 停下来 停! |
[1:30:19] | – Hey! Don’t shoot. – L.A.P.D., man. | -嘿 别开枪 -洛城警局 |
[1:30:21] | Where does this come out? | 这个隧道由何处出来 |
[1:30:22] | – Pico Station. – Thanks, pal. | -皮卡站 -谢谢 |
[1:30:25] | – Take the stairs, man, it’s faster. – Okay, thanks. | -不是那边 走楼梯较快 -好 谢了 |
[1:30:40] | Sorry, pal. Where’s the tunnel? Gangway! | 抱歉 隧道在哪里? 让开 |
[1:30:50] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[1:30:55] | Holy shit. Son of a bitch. | 老天爷! 狗杂种 |
[1:30:58] | Police! | 是警察 |
[1:31:06] | Step on it! There he is! Step on it! | 开快点! 他在那里 快 |
[1:31:10] | Goddamn. | 妈的 |
[1:31:16] | Put your foot down! | 踩油门 |
[1:31:24] | I can’t! | 不行呀 |
[1:31:45] | – Hey, police! I need your bike, man. – What? This is bullshit. | -我是警察 我需要你的车 -什么? 你胡扯吧 |
[1:31:49] | I need your bike. Sergeant Riggs, call it in. I need a couple clips too. | 我需要你的车 瑞格巡官 通知局里 |
[1:32:09] | Hey, we lost him. | 好 摆脱他了 |
[1:32:18] | – Central, where’s Riggs? – Six- William- Six. | -中心 瑞格呢? -在第六街 |
[1:32:20] | Central, keep me in touch with motorcycle pursuit. | 指挥中心 让我知道机车追逐的状况 |
[1:32:30] | Shit. Take a right, now. | 妈的 向右转 |
[1:32:32] | Take a right! Go! | 向右转 走! |
[1:32:34] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:32:37] | Stupid. Take a right. No, left! | 向右转 不 左! 左! |
[1:33:14] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[1:33:22] | I’m at the freeway construction site. | 我在公路建筑工地 |
[1:33:24] | Where’s Riggs? I’m here. Where’s Riggs? Come back to me, Central. | 瑞格在哪里? 回答我 指挥中心 |
[1:33:27] | Six- William- Six, location west… | 第六街 位置西… |
[1:33:29] | Where’s Riggs? Where the hell is Riggs? | 瑞格到底在哪? |
[1:33:32] | Take a left here. Get off. Get off the freeway. | 在这里左转 下去 离开高速公路 |
[1:33:36] | Oh, Jesus! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:33:47] | Stop! Hold it! | 停下 稳住 |
[1:33:50] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:33:52] | Hang on. | 坐稳 |
[1:33:56] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:34:08] | Where is the pursuit? | 追逐到哪里了 |
[1:34:14] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:34:28] | – Riggs! Hey, just relax, Riggs. – Relax? | -瑞格 轻松点… -轻松? |
[1:34:34] | Riggs! Riggs! | 瑞格! 瑞格! |
[1:34:35] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:34:44] | Riggs! Riggs! | 瑞格! 瑞格! |
[1:34:49] | Riggs. Hey, Riggs. | 瑞格! 嘿 瑞格! |
[1:34:52] | Get back. Just get back. Get back! | 退后 全部退后… |
[1:34:55] | Riggs, talk to me. Riggs. | 瑞格 跟我说话 |
[1:34:58] | Riggs, you’re alive. Come here. | 瑞格 你还活着 |
[1:35:01] | Don’t move. Don’t move. I said just get back! | 别动 退后 我说退后 |
[1:35:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:35:08] | Hey, hey, hey, Riggs, don’t… | 嘿 瑞格 嘿 不要… |
[1:35:10] | Hey, hey, Riggs! | 嘿 嘿 瑞格 |
[1:35:13] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[1:35:14] | Okay, okay. I’m not touching you. I’m not touching you. | 好 我不碰你 我只在这里 |
[1:35:17] | – Just be careful. – Don’t touch me. Don’t! | -小心一点 -别碰我 别碰 |
[1:35:24] | – Don’t touch me. – Hey, okay, I won’t touch you. | -别碰我 -好 我不碰你 |
[1:35:27] | I’m not touching you. | 我不碰你 |
[1:35:30] | – Okay. You okay now? – I’m pissed now, Rog. Now I’m pissed. | -好 你没事吧 -我现在生气了 瑞格 |
[1:35:35] | – Now what? – That son of a bitch. | -好 现在呢? -那个狗杂种 |
[1:35:37] | He’s done it twice now. Damn. | 他耍了我们两次 妈的 |
[1:35:39] | Son of a… I’m gonna suck his eyes out through his nose. | 狗杂种 我要挖了他的眼 割了他的鼻 |
[1:35:42] | Twice he got away. Nobody gets away from me! | 没有人能逃出我的手掌心 |
[1:35:44] | Okay. Just relax. Just relax. | 好吧 坐下来 别激动 |
[1:35:48] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧? -是 我没事 |
[1:35:50] | – Are you okay? – I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. | -你真的没事? -我真没事 我很好 |
[1:35:57] | – Hey, I’m having that. – You quit! | -嘿 我要抽! -你不是要戒吗 |
[1:35:58] | I ran out of biscuits, all right? Give me a break. | 我的饼干吃完了 饶了我吧 |
[1:36:02] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[1:36:11] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[1:36:13] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么? |
[1:36:15] | – What are you doing here? – Great car chase. | -你来这里做什么 -精彩的追逐 |
[1:36:18] | – Great chase. – What are you doing here? | -很精彩 -你在这里做什么? |
[1:36:20] | – How’d you find us, huh? – My police scanner. | -你是如何找到我们的? -我的警察扫瞄器 |
[1:36:22] | What are you doing with a police scanner? | 你要警察扫瞄器做什么? |
[1:36:24] | What am I…? Hello, Car 54, where are you? I cracked this case for you guys. | 我要… 你们怎么了 我在帮你们查案子 |
[1:36:29] | Listen. Mesa Verde’s legit. | 听着 梅莎维迪合法 |
[1:36:31] | They got a housing project called Rancho Arroyo. | 他们在沙漠中有个建屋计划 |
[1:36:34] | I know where that is. | 我知道它在哪里 |
[1:36:36] | – Good idea. – Okay, hey, wait. I’ll come with you. | -好主意 -好 慢着 我搭你们的车去 |
[1:36:39] | – No, you’re not coming. – Yes, I am. I’ll take my car. | -不 你不能跟去 -我要 我自己开车 |
[1:36:42] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -不 不行 -不 我要 |
[1:36:46] | I can’t believe you did that. I got a spare in the trunk. | 真不敢相信你会这么做 我的车厢有个备胎 |
[1:36:52] | – You’re driving. – No, I’m driving. | -你开车 -不 我开车 |
[1:36:54] | How could you do that? I can’t believe you did that. | 你怎能那么做? 真不敢相信你会那么做 |
[1:36:56] | – I can’t believe you did that. – Hey, where’s Lorna? | -我不能相信你们会那么做 -罗娜呢? |
[1:36:59] | I can’t believe you did that. With Walters. | 我不能相信你们会那么做 |
[1:37:02] | I can’t belie… I can’t believe you did that. | 我不能相信你们会那么做 |
[1:37:05] | How could you do that to me? | 你们怎能如此对待我? |
[1:37:08] | Did you see that? They’re my partners. | 你看到了吗? 他们是我的同伴 |
[1:37:10] | – I can’t believe they did that. – Twenty-one and 18, clear. | -我不能相信你们会那么做 -21和18 明白 |
[1:37:13] | Excuse me, do you own your home? | 对不起 你有自己的家吗? |
[1:37:48] | – Looks like we came to the right place. – Yeah. | -看来我们找对地方了 -对 |
[1:37:51] | Move on out to Travis Town. | 搬到特拉维斯镇吧 |
[1:37:53] | Great place to raise a family. | 成家的好地方 |
[1:37:56] | Built on guns and bloodshed. | 建在枪枝与流血上 |
[1:37:58] | One hell of a retirement plan this asshole’s got, isn’t it? | 这个混蛋的退休计划真绝 不是吗? |
[1:38:01] | Let’s foreclose on this son of a bitch. | 我们来阻止这个狗杂种 |
[1:38:04] | – Say, is that, uh…? – It’s DarryI’s gun. | -这个难道是…? -那是达列的枪 |
[1:38:07] | – Saving it for the right occasion. – This is the right occasion. | -我一直在等适当时机用它 -这是适当时机 |
[1:38:12] | Who knows? Maybe I should run over there and ask him? | 谁知道呢? 也许我该跑过去问他 |
[1:38:14] | – That’d be too easy. – Yeah. | -那太容易 -是啊 |
[1:38:16] | Wish I had some grenades or a rocket launcher. | 但愿我有手榴弹或是火箭炮 |
[1:38:18] | Maybe a ground- to- air missile. | 或是地对空飞弹 |
[1:38:20] | Hey, I wonder what Murphy’s got in his trunk. | 不知墨菲的车厢中有什么 |
[1:38:25] | Well, it’s obvious Murph was never a Boy Scout. | 显然墨菲从未当过童子军 |
[1:38:28] | – Not even a good spare. – Yeah. | -连备胎都没有 -是啊 |
[1:38:32] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:38:34] | Put your hands down. It’s embarrassing. | 把你的手放下 真难堪 |
[1:38:39] | – How you doing? – Kissing, huh? | -你好吗? -接吻? |
[1:38:41] | – Fresh ones, huh? – Oh, yeah. Shaving cuts. | -新的伤? -是啊 刮胡子割到了 |
[1:38:45] | Don’t get points for those. | 那是没分数的 |
[1:38:46] | – How did you get here? – Drove. | -你怎会来这里? -开车 |
[1:38:48] | – No, no. How…? – I ran into Leo at the police station. | -不 你是如何… -我在局里遇到李欧 |
[1:38:51] | – He talked to me first. – Leo, Leo. | -他告诉我的 -李欧 李欧 |
[1:38:53] | – Any ideas? – Lucky thing we got a plan. | -有主意吗? -幸好我们有计划 |
[1:38:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah, lucky thing. What is it? | -对 -对 真幸运 什么计划 |
[1:38:57] | – Oh, no. I want it to be a surprise. – Oh, I like surprises. | -不 我要让你惊喜 -哦 我喜欢惊喜 |
[1:39:10] | – Let’s check it out. – Let’s go. | -去看看 -我们走 |
[1:39:30] | – Look what they did to Murph’s car. – Could’ve been worse. | -看他们对墨菲的车怎么了 -本可能更糟 |
[1:39:32] | – Could’ve been yours. Could’ve been Trish’s. | -本可能是你的车 -本可能是崔西的车 |
[1:39:37] | – On three. – Three. | -数到三 -三 |
[1:39:38] | – Three? – Yeah, three. | -三? -对 三 |
[1:39:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:39:41] | One… | 一 |
[1:39:43] | – …two…. – Three. | -二… -三 |
[1:39:44] | – Police! Freeze! – Hey! | -警察 别动 -嘿 |
[1:39:47] | Oh, shit! | 哦 妈的 |
[1:39:59] | – Go! Go! Let’s go! – Yeah, yeah. | -走! 我们走 -好 好 |
[1:40:08] | What’s wrong with you? I said go on three, not two. | 你是怎么了? 我说数到三走 不是二 |
[1:40:11] | – Nobody goes on two. – On three! | -没有人数到二走 -你叫三 |
[1:40:12] | – Three. It’s always three. – Boys! Boys! | -三! 一向都是三的! -伙计们 |
[1:40:16] | What are we doing here? Losing our heads in a crisis? | 我们在做什么? 在危机中失去头脑吗? |
[1:40:22] | Cover me. Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[1:40:43] | Exxon. | 汽油 |
[1:40:46] | – Hey, Rog! – Murtaugh! | -嘿 罗杰 -墨陶 |
[1:40:49] | – What? – Count to 20. | -什么? -数到二十 |
[1:40:51] | – What? – Count to 20, then light me! | -什么? -数到二十 然后点燃 |
[1:40:58] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:41:02] | Riggs, it’s loaded with ammo. | 瑞格 里面装满了弹药 |
[1:41:18] | – Cover me. – Cover you? | -掩护我 -掩护你? |
[1:41:21] | Cover you, cover Riggs. Cover everybody. | 掩护你 掩护瑞格 掩护大家 |
[1:41:23] | When’s somebody gonna cover me for a change? | 什么时候你们也掩护我吧 |
[1:41:30] | What’s that, 1 3, 14? Ah, to hell with it. | 多少了? 13还是14 不管它了 |
[1:41:49] | Jack, it’s the cops. They’re burning everything. | 杰克 是条子 他们在烧所有的东西 |
[1:41:55] | God! | 天! |
[1:42:03] | Son of a bitch. Shit. Crazy motherfucker! | 狗杂种 疯狂混蛋 |
[1:42:10] | Damn. Riggs, the ammo. Get out of there. | 可恶 瑞格 弹药 快离开 |
[1:42:30] | – Riggs, you crazy son of a bitch. – Yeah! Ha, ha! | -瑞格 你这疯狂狗杂种 -好啊 哈哈 |
[1:42:49] | Son of a bitch. It works. Shit. | 狗杂种 成功了 妈的 |
[1:42:56] | Stay there. That shit works, Riggs. Riggs! | 待在那里 该死的工作 瑞格 |
[1:43:13] | Son of a bitch. No clip. | 狗杂种 没弹匣 |
[1:43:17] | Lorna, no, don’t! | 罗娜 不! |
[1:43:25] | Come on in, bitch. | 进来啊 婊子 |
[1:43:27] | – Door’s open. – Aah! | -门没关 -啊 |
[1:43:53] | I’m gonna eat your fucking heart! | 我要吃掉你的心 |
[1:44:22] | Son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 |
[1:44:29] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:44:44] | Armor- piercing bullets, yeah. Cop killers. | 穿甲弹 耶 警察克星 |
[1:44:49] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:44:59] | Fuck you, asshole! | 去你的 混蛋 |
[1:45:05] | Hey, Riggs. | 瑞格 |
[1:45:13] | Riggs! Hey, Riggs. Riggs! | 瑞格! 瑞格! 瑞格 |
[1:45:18] | Riggs! Get up! Get up, Riggs! Get up! Get up! | 瑞格 起来 快 瑞格 起来 |
[1:45:23] | Killed in the line of duty, Riggs! | 执勤身亡 瑞格 |
[1:45:29] | You’ll get a great funeral from the department, Riggs! | 局里将为你举行盛大葬礼 瑞格 |
[1:45:52] | Ex-cop killers. | 前任警察克星 |
[1:46:04] | Go to hell, Riggs. | 下地狱吧 瑞格 |
[1:46:07] | You first. | 你先请 |
[1:46:17] | Hey, Riggs! Crazy son of a bitch. | 嘿 瑞格 你这个疯杂种 |
[1:46:26] | Sorry, honey, I gotta do it. I gotta look. | 对不起 亲爱的 我得那么做 我得看看 |
[1:46:29] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 哦 |
[1:46:31] | Just hold still. Hold still. | 别动 坚持住 |
[1:46:33] | Hey, get a chopper, man. Get a chopper. | 嘿 叫直升机 快叫直升机 |
[1:46:35] | She had two vests on. She’s gonna be okay. | 她穿着两件防弹衣 她不会有事的 |
[1:46:37] | A couple of bad ones. We need to get a chopper. | 但中了两弹 需要直升机 |
[1:46:40] | Okay. You’re all right, partner. You’re all right. All right. Hang on. Okay. | 你没事的 伙伴 你没事的 撑着 |
[1:46:44] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Just lie still. Just lie still. | 没事了 静静躺着就好 静静躺着 |
[1:46:47] | Just a romantic evening by the fire, just the two of us. | 在火边共度浪漫夜晚 只有我们俩 |
[1:46:51] | Just be still. | 只需要躺着 |
[1:46:55] | Lock and load! I got it. | 锁定和加载 明白 |
[1:47:02] | Honey, open your eyes. Open your eyes. | 罗娜 亲爱的 张开眼睛 |
[1:47:05] | Open your eyes. | 张开眼睛 |
[1:47:10] | What are you trying to prove out there, huh? | 你想在那儿证明什么? |
[1:47:13] | Huh? Why do you do that? | 你为何那么做? |
[1:47:15] | – Can I take this off? – Yeah. | -我能将它拿下来吗? -是 |
[1:47:19] | You’re supposed to grow old with someone… | 你该与某人一起年老 |
[1:47:21] | not because of them, all right? | 而非为他衰老好吗? |
[1:47:28] | I’m gonna be with you, Lorna. | 我会陪着你 罗娜 |
[1:47:31] | Hey, I’m with you now. Look, I’m right here. | 我现在陪着你 看 我在这里 |
[1:47:33] | We’re both here, right? Right. | 我们都在这里 对吧? |
[1:47:37] | Come on, I wanna be with you. | 我要陪着你 |
[1:47:39] | What have you got to lose? | 你有什么好损失的? |
[1:47:42] | You. | 你 |
[1:47:45] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[1:47:52] | – Hey, Lorna. – Yeah? | -等一下 罗娜? -什么事? |
[1:47:56] | Let’s live to regret this, huh? | 让我们活到后悔此举吧 |
[1:48:02] | – Okay, we’ve gotta go, sarge. – Okay. | -好 我们得走了 巡官 -好 |
[1:48:05] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[1:48:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:48:32] | Happy retirement, Daddy | 祝爸爸退休快乐… |
[1:48:37] | Happy retirement, Daddy | 祝爸爸退休快乐… |
[1:48:41] | This is it. This is the day. | 就是今天了 就是今天了! |
[1:48:44] | Everybody? Daddy? | 各位 爸 |
[1:48:45] | I want you to know there’s a candle for every year in the force. | 我要你知道 蛋糕上的每根蜡烛象征着每一年 |
[1:48:49] | Yes. A lot of years. That’s a lot. | 对 许多年… 许多蜡烛 |
[1:48:50] | Come on, you have to blow it out. Come on. | 来吧 你得吹熄它 快点 |
[1:48:53] | Blow them out. Blow them out. Come on. | 吹灭 吹灭 来吧 |
[1:48:55] | – I can’t. – Come on, we’ll help. | -不行 -来吧 我们帮你 |
[1:48:57] | – No, that’s not what I mean. – What? | -那不是我的意思 -什么? |
[1:49:01] | I can’t retire. | 我不能退休 |
[1:49:04] | I thought I could. I wanted to. | 我以为我可以 我也很想退休 |
[1:49:08] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[1:49:13] | That means you’re gonna stay with the force? | 意思是你要待在警界? |
[1:49:15] | That means I’m staying with the force, baby. | 意思是我要待在警界 |
[1:49:21] | This cake’s about to explode, so, uh, you better blow out these candles. | 蛋糕快爆炸了 因此 你最好快吹熄蜡烛 |
[1:49:25] | But, um, Dad, I want you to know that I’m behind you all the way. | 但是 爸我要你知道 我绝对支持你 |
[1:49:30] | – Yeah, me too. – So am I, Dad. | -对 我也是 -我也是 爸 |
[1:49:32] | – It’s okay. – Well, the streets will be safer… | -没关系 -这数年街头将… |
[1:49:34] | for another couple years. | 较为安全 |
[1:49:38] | – Word, Nick. – Word, Dad. | -沃德 尼克? -沃德 爸 |
[1:49:44] | Blow them out. | 吹熄吧 |
[1:49:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:49:48] | Hello. Up here! Hello? | 喂? 在这里 喂? |
[1:49:50] | – Hello. Hey, I gotta talk to Roger. – Leo. | -喂 我得和罗杰谈谈 -李欧 |
[1:49:54] | Oprah should see this. | 该让欧普拉看看的 |
[1:49:55] | I can’t believe this. Okay, this is great. | 真难以置信 好 太棒了 |
[1:49:59] | Where’s Riggs? I didn’t know he could hold his breath that long. | 瑞格呢? 我不知道他能憋气那么久 |
[1:50:02] | – Okay, okay. – I’m taking a bath, Leo. | -好吧 -我在洗澡 李欧 |
[1:50:05] | I can see that. And it’s cold water too. There goes your image. | 我可以想到 你的形象完了 李欧 |
[1:50:08] | Leo. Listen, I got great news, okay? | 李欧 听着 我有好消息 好吗? |
[1:50:11] | Okay? Once again, Leo Getz has delivered. | 李欧·盖兹再度成功出击 |
[1:50:14] | Okay, I have sold this turkey. | 我卖掉这栋破房子了 |
[1:50:17] | This termite- infested dump is now gone. Okay? | 这栋长白蚁的垃圾堆卖掉了 |
[1:50:22] | You have to sign the contract before the suckers change their mind. | 你只要在那个傻瓜 改变心意前签约就行了 |
[1:50:25] | Okay? I did it. I did it. | 可以吗? 我成功了 我成功了 |
[1:50:27] | – Hey, hey. Leo, Leo. – What? | -嘿 嘿 李欧 -什么事? |
[1:50:28] | The house is off the market. | 房子不卖了 |
[1:50:30] | We’re gonna stay in this termite- infested turkey for another 10 years. | 我们要在这长白蚁的破房子中再住十年 |
[1:50:34] | At least. I’ll get married in here. | 至少十年 也许我会在此结婚 |
[1:50:36] | Come on, you guys. Come on, out. You can’t do this. | 来吧 各位 出来 你不能这样 |
[1:50:39] | – Out, out. – No, you can’t do that. | -出来 -不 你不能这样做 |
[1:50:41] | -You too, Leo. – You can’t do that. | -你也是 李欧 -你也不要这样做 |
[1:50:44] | I have contracts signed. | 我签订了合同 |
[1:50:45] | Because we’re partners, no commission. Okay? | 由于我们是伙伴 不收佣金 好吗? |
[1:50:47] | – Partners? – You and Riggs owe me two new tires. | -伙伴? -但你和瑞格欠我两个新轮胎 |
[1:50:51] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么? -你问为什么? |
[1:50:52] | Bullets aren’t covered in normal road hazard. That’s why. | 因为在正常使用下挨子弹 还不予赔偿 |
[1:50:55] | – I want those tires! No conditions! – Oh, God. Leo, get out of here. | -因此我要轮胎 -天 李欧 出去吧 |
[1:50:59] | – Don’t tell me to get out! – Get out. Leo, out, out! | -别叫我出去 -出去 李欧 出去 |
[1:51:02] | You’re lucky your wife’s here. You’re lucky… | 幸好你太太在家 你很走运… |
[1:51:04] | Out! Okay. | 出去 很好 |
[1:51:08] | – Don’t come to me if the… – Get out! | -别哭着来找我… -出去 |
[1:51:11] | – Termites get… – Okay, okay. No more! | -白蚁毁了你… -别再来了 |
[1:51:16] | – Your friends. – Yeah. | -你的好朋友 -是 |
[1:51:19] | Ten more years till forced retirement, huh, baby? | 距强迫退休还有十年 |
[1:51:23] | That’s, uh, 3650 days. | 那就有3650天了 |
[1:51:28] | – Forty-nine. – Oh, yeah. | -四十九 -对 |
[1:51:41] | – I’ll try and improve my image. – Mm. | -企图改善我的形象吗? -嗯 |
[1:51:50] | See you soon. Thanks a lot. Don’t mention it. | 等会见 多谢 别提这个了 |
[1:51:54] | Oh, bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸 |
[1:51:59] | Bye, baby. | 拜拜 宝贝 |
[1:52:09] | – What are you smiling at? – Heh. | -你在笑什么? -嘿 |
[1:52:12] | – Why weren’t you at my party, huh? – I knew you weren’t gonna retire. | -你为何没来参加我的派对 -我知道你不会退休 |
[1:52:15] | I’ve been wrong about a couple things in my life, but I knew you wouldn’t retire. | 我这辈子弄错过一些事 但我知道你不会退休 |
[1:52:19] | Well, I knew you couldn’t stop smoking. | 我知道你无法戒烟 |
[1:52:22] | I’m smoking to take my mind off my dog- biscuit problem. | 抽烟是想忘记狗饼干问题 |
[1:52:24] | – What dog- biscuit problem? – I’ve been chasing more cars lately… | -什么狗饼干问题? -近来我追太多车 |
[1:52:28] | and, uh, when I try and lick my balls, I keep falling off the couch. | 当我要舔我的球时 老是由沙发上掉下来 |
[1:52:31] | Jesus Christ. Hey, hey, hey. I’m driving. Other side. | 老天! 你到另一边 我来开 |
[1:52:35] | I got no dispute. I just came over to open the door for you. | 我不想争论 我只想过来帮你开门 |
[1:52:38] | Thank you for opening the door. | 谢谢你帮我开门 |
[1:52:40] | – Need some help? An old fella like you… – I’ll show you a fella my age. | -需要帮助吗? 像你这样的老人… -我让你见识一下 |
[1:52:44] | – Who’s a grumpy bastard? – I’m a grumpy bastard. | -谁是爱闹别扭的混蛋? -我是爱闹别扭的混蛋 |
[1:52:47] | – You know something, Riggs? – What? | -你知道吗? 瑞格 -什么? |
[1:52:49] | When I do retire, I hope your next partner is just like you. | 当我退休时 希望你的下个伙伴和你一样 |
[1:52:53] | There’s winners and there’s losers, and God wouldn’t do that to me. | 世上有赢家 有输家 上天不会那样对待我 |
[1:52:57] | Well, he did it to me. | 是 但他那样对待我 |
[1:52:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:53:01] | See what I mean? | 懂我的意思了吗? |
[1:53:05] | – My point, exactly. – Son of a bitch. Shit. | -我有同感 -狗杂种 妈的 |
[1:53:11] | Stay away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远一点 |
[1:53:13] | You can’t be serious. What are you talking about? | 你不是认真的吧? 你在说什么? |
[1:53:19] | That’s not the point. It was a platonic peck on the cheek. | 那不是重点 朋友间吻颊有什么关系 |
[1:53:23] | If it’s just friendship, try shaking hands next time. | 若只是友谊 下次握手吧 |
[1:53:25] | Getting enough fiber in your diet? I’m getting enough fiber. | 食物中有充份纤维素吗 |
[1:53:30] | I’m gonna pick Lorna up from the hospital this afternoon. | 下午我要去接罗娜出院 |
[1:53:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah, we’re practically… | -真的? -是 我们可说是… |
[1:53:35] | – You’re serious? – We got a dog and everything. | -你们是认真的? -我们有狗和一切 |
[1:53:37] | I figure I can, uh, you know, make ends meet. | 我想我… 你知道 我想我可以娶她了 |
[1:53:49] | All units. All units. Code 2, high. | 所有单位 紧急状况 |
[1:53:52] | Hey, don’t even think about it, Riggs. Don’t even try. | 想都别想 瑞格 试都别试 |
[1:53:55] | This is us, rolling to Code 2, high, at Verrina Place. | 我来 我们将赶到佛利纳地处理 |
[1:53:58] | Shit, Riggs. This time we wait for the bomb squad. | 妈的 瑞格 这次我们等拆弹小组 |
[1:54:01] | You think I want to end up in uniform again? | 你以为我要再沦为穿制服的? |
[1:57:06] | 20-William-12, the REA bomb squad’s en route. All units. | 20-W-12 拆弹小组已经上路 |
[1:57:18] | – Come on, just get me up there closer. – It’s roped off. | -别这样 再接近一点 -已控制况状 |
[1:57:20] | – Can’t see the bomb squad. – They’re coming. | -没看到拆弹小组的踪影 -他们就来了 |
[1:57:23] | Okay, all right. All right. Stop here and I’ll just get out. | 好 我们就停在这里 停在这里 我要下车 |
[1:57:26] | No, don’t get out of the car, Riggs. No. Riggs! | 不 别下车 瑞格 不要 瑞格 |
[1:57:32] | Let’s get out of here! Step on the gas. | 让我离开这里 妈的 |
[1:57:36] | I hope nobody saw us. They’ll blame me. | 他们绝不会相信 但愿没人看到我们 |
[1:57:38] | Let’s keep cool. You better get your girdle out of mothballs. | 我们要保持冷静 他们会将它怪罪我们的 |
[1:57:44] | Find one that fits. Ten more years of this. | 还要十年 还要十年 |
[1:57:47] | I’m too old for this shit. | 我老得受不了这种事了 |