英文名称:Lethal Weapon
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:37] | Surprise! | 大惊喜 |
[04:39] | Happy Birthday, Daddy! | 生日快乐 爸爸 |
[04:52] | Make a wish! | 快许愿吧! |
[04:53] | I wish…. I’m not going to tell you. | 我的愿望是… 我不要告诉你们 |
[04:56] | Come on, blow them out! | 来吧 快吹熄蜡烛 |
[05:03] | Give me some sugar, girl. | 给我亲一下 乖女儿 |
[05:05] | One more candle and the smoke alarm would’ve gone off. | 再多一根蜡烛 烟雾警铃一定会响 |
[05:12] | The big 50. | 五十岁大寿 |
[05:15] | You know, your beard’s getting gray. Kind of makes you look old. | 你的胡子变白了 那让你看起来很老 |
[05:19] | It’s all right. I still love you. | 没关系 我还是爱你 |
[05:22] | Bye, Pa. | 再见 爸 |
[07:12] | Good morning! | 早安! |
[07:15] | – Where’s Rianne? – She’s upstairs. | -黎安在哪里? -她在楼上 |
[07:19] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[07:21] | – That’s my bacon! – It’s mine now. | -那是我的培根 -现在是我的了 |
[07:23] | Don’t you close doors around here? | 你们现在都不关门了吗? |
[07:25] | Baby, what’s this on my tie? | 宝贝 我领带沾了什么东西? |
[07:29] | That is an ugly spot. | 那是丑陋的污渍 |
[07:31] | Thanks. Sharp as a tack. | 谢谢 你的视力真好 |
[07:33] | I’m thinking of going on Jeopardy. | 我想去参加电视益智节目《风险》 |
[07:36] | Just don’t take any questions about cooking. | 千万别选烹饪题 |
[07:43] | Don’t step in the egg! | 别踩到鸡蛋了 |
[07:46] | What am I thinking? I should have checked the floor for egg! | 我在想什么? 我该注意地上有没有鸡蛋 |
[07:51] | Do you know a man named Michael Hunsaker? | 你认识一个叫麦可·汉萨克的人吗? |
[07:58] | Jesus! Michael Hunsaker! | 天啊 麦可·汉萨克 |
[08:00] | – What did he want? – Your office called. | -他想做什么? -你的办公室打电话过来 |
[08:02] | He’s tried to reach you for three days. | 他找了你三天 |
[08:05] | I haven’t talked to him in… | 我一直没跟他联络 |
[08:08] | twelve years! | 已经十二年了 |
[08:11] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:12] | That would make me… | 也就是说我已经… |
[08:15] | fifty! | 五十岁了 |
[08:17] | That means that you’re… | 所以你是… |
[08:20] | We’re not gonna discuss it. | 我们不谈那个问题 |
[08:21] | Forget the eggs. | 别管那些鸡蛋了 |
[08:27] | How come I never heard of Michael Hunsaker? | 为什么我没听说过麦可·汉萨克? |
[08:29] | Just never talked about him. | 因为我从来不谈他 |
[08:31] | Vietnam buddy? | 越战时的弟兄? |
[08:33] | Eat your own cake. Vietnam buddy. | 吃你的蛋糕 越战弟兄 |
[08:37] | Nick and the kids left without me. | 尼克跟其他孩子不管我就走了 |
[08:39] | He left without you? Come on, I never get enough of my baby. | 他不管你就走了? 来吧 我不会忘记我的宝贝 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1130个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:144个,六级词汇:61个,GRE词汇:63个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:158个,专四词汇:125个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:260个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:43] | This is my New Year’s Eve dress. Do you like it? Isn’t it cool? | 这是我的除夕礼服 你喜欢吗? 真的很漂亮吧? |
[08:47] | It’s beautiful. | 真的是美呆了 |
[08:50] | Have a good birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[09:00] | Goddamn heartbreaker! | 该死 |
[09:15] | Happy birthday, Rog! | 生日快乐 罗杰 |
[09:27] | We got a hooker. | 我们逮到一个妓女 |
[09:28] | No, it’s Dixie. Would you please tell these bozos to lay off? | 不 我叫笛丝 你能叫这些混蛋滚开吗? |
[09:32] | You bozos, lay off. | 你们这些混蛋 快滚开 |
[09:34] | Had a jumper here last night. She walked by and saw it happen. | 昨晚这里有人跳楼 笛丝经过看到整个事发经过 |
[09:37] | Get her statement, send her home. | 帮她做笔录 然后送她回家 |
[09:39] | Thanks. I’m beat. You know how it is. | 谢谢 我累坏了 你一定很了解 |
[09:42] | All dressed up, no one to blow. | 打扮得这么漂亮 却一笔生意都没做成 |
[09:45] | You’re hilarious! I can’t belleve you damn cops! | 你真是幽默 我真不敢相信你们这些警察 |
[09:48] | The jumper’s name is Amanda Hunsaker. | 跳楼的女孩叫艾曼达·汉萨克 |
[09:52] | Age 22. | 22岁 |
[09:53] | Prostitute. One arrest, no convictions. Born in Tennessee. | 妓女 曾被逮捕一次 没有被起诉 在田纳西州出生 |
[09:58] | – Parents… – What was the name? | -她父母… -什么名字? |
[10:01] | The parents. | 父母啊 |
[10:03] | Michael and Claire. | 麦可跟克莱儿 |
[10:06] | You know them? | 你认识他们? |
[10:08] | Right. Find out who bought it, who’s paying the bills. | 对 查出她的恩客是谁 是谁付的帐 |
[10:12] | – That will take some looking into. – So look! | -那得花点时间 -那就快去查 |
[10:41] | Hello, honey. | 喂 老婆 |
[10:44] | Give me the number for Michael Hunsaker. | 给我麦可·汉萨克的电话号码 |
[10:47] | The man we talked about? Your Vietnam buddy? | 我们谈过的那个人? 你的越战弟兄? |
[10:50] | – You just mentioned him this morning. – What’s wrong? | -今天早上你才跟我提他的事 -怎么了? |
[10:53] | His daughter just dove out a window. | 他女儿刚刚跳楼自杀 |
[11:00] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[11:21] | Good, huh? Tasty? Smooth? | 很不错 既纯又高级? |
[11:26] | – Yeah, that’s good. – You better fucking belleve it. | -对 真的很不错 -你最好相信 |
[11:29] | Let’s do it. How much? | 来吧 多少钱? |
[11:31] | How much for how much? | 你要多少? |
[11:34] | For all of it. | 全部 |
[11:35] | You want it all? He wants it all. | 你全部都要吗? 他全部都要 |
[11:38] | – All right! – Maybe a nice tree to put it under. | -好吧 -或许我可以找棵树乐一下 |
[11:42] | You want a tree? | 你要到树下乐一下? |
[11:44] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[11:46] | I’ll give you the best tree on the lot for nothing. | 我可以免费帮你找棵最棒的树 |
[11:49] | But the shit’s gonna cost you… | 但要这批货你得付出… |
[11:52] | a hundred. | 一百块 |
[11:53] | That much? | 那么多? |
[11:55] | That’s a fair price. | 你既然喜欢 那是很合理的价格 |
[11:59] | You only llve once. | 人生只能活一次 |
[12:01] | Get this together here. | 就这么办吧 |
[12:04] | 20, 40… | 二十 四十 |
[12:05] | 60, 70…. | 六十 七十 |
[12:07] | – What the fuck? – Hey, man! | -搞什么? -兄弟 |
[12:11] | Shut up, I’m losing count. | 闭嘴 你会害我算错 |
[12:13] | 93, 94, 95, 96…. | 九十三 九十四 九十五 九十六 |
[12:16] | Forget it, dumbshit! | 算了 笨蛋 |
[12:18] | One hundred thousand! | 我的意思是十万块 |
[12:20] | One hundred thousand dollars! | 十万块整 |
[12:24] | A hundred thousand? | 十万块? |
[12:26] | I can’t afford that. Not on my salary. But look, I got a better idea. | 我付不出那么多钱 薪水没那么多 听着 我有更好的点子 |
[12:31] | Let me say I take the whole stash off your hands for free… | 就说我可以免费把这批货拿走 |
[12:36] | and you assholes go to jail. What do you say? | 你们得去坐牢 你们觉得如何? |
[12:41] | I could read you your rights, but you already know what your rights are. | 我可以宣读你们的权利 但你们应该知道内容了对吧? |
[12:49] | This badge ain’t real. | 这枚警徽是假的 |
[12:51] | You ain’t real. | 你是冒牌货 |
[12:52] | You sure are a crazy son of a bitch. | 你只是个疯子 |
[12:57] | I’m crazy? | 我是疯子? |
[12:59] | You think I am crazy? | 你觉得我疯了? |
[13:01] | I’ll show you…. | 我会跟你们证明我有多疯 |
[13:07] | That’s a real badge, I’m a real cop and this is a real gun. | 那是真的警徽 我是真的警察 这是真的枪 |
[13:11] | Okay, pal. | 好吧 朋友 |
[13:12] | Noses in the dirt, assholes! | 给我趴下 混蛋 |
[13:26] | Where’s your buddy? | 你的兄弟在哪里? |
[13:32] | What do you got? | 情况如何? |
[13:33] | Three down and one loose. He’s got a red shirt. | 三人受伤 一人在逃 他穿红色上衣 |
[13:36] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们上 |
[13:40] | Freeze! Give me the gun! Up, up! | 不要动 把枪交给我 来吧 |
[13:44] | How’s it feel, sucker? | 感觉如何? 笨蛋 |
[13:46] | Shoot him! | 杀了他 |
[13:47] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[13:48] | Shoot him! Shoot him! | 杀了他… |
[13:50] | – Shut the fuck up! – Shoot this prick! | -闭嘴 -杀了这个人渣 |
[13:54] | Shoot him! Somebody shoot this prick! | 杀了他 快对他开枪 |
[13:57] | Shoot me. | 对我开枪啊 |
[13:59] | Shut up! Put them down! | 闭嘴 把枪放下 |
[14:01] | – I warn you! I’m going to shoot you! – Shoot him! | -我警告你 我会对你开枪的 -杀了他 |
[14:04] | Shut the fuck up! Shut up! | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[14:07] | Shoot me! Shoot him! | 对我开枪吧 杀了他 |
[14:16] | Get him out of there. | 把他带离这里 |
[14:19] | It ain’t worth it. | 这么做不值得 |
[14:29] | Hey, wait up already! | 等一下 |
[16:59] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐! |
[17:29] | I miss you… | 我想念你 |
[17:34] | Victoria Lynn. | 维多利亚·琳恩 |
[17:49] | That’s silly, isn’t it? | 那真的很蠢 对吧? |
[17:57] | I’ll see you later. | 后会有期 |
[18:01] | I’ll see you much later. | 我们一定会再见的 |
[18:09] | Once more with feeling on three. | 再来一次 多放点感情 数到三 |
[18:13] | Damn it, Cooley. Do it on three, or go on the street. | 该死 库利 数到三再唱 不然你可以滚开 |
[18:21] | Silent night | 平安夜… |
[18:25] | Are you telling me Riggs is playing a game? | 你是说里格斯在玩游戏吗? |
[18:28] | Sure. He wants the cash. But he’ll come around. | 当然 他要现金 但他会改变心意的 |
[18:31] | That’s a very dangerous attitude to take. | 那样的态度非常危险 |
[18:34] | Remember, his wife of 11 years was just killed in a car accident. | 别忘了他太太11年前车祸身亡 |
[18:39] | – He pulls his gun when he shouldn’t. – I know all about him. | -他老是随意拔枪威胁人 -我非常了解他 |
[18:43] | He’s a tough bastard. | 他是个难缠的混蛋 |
[18:44] | He’s on the edge. I’m telling you, he may be psychotic. | 他快崩溃了 我得跟你说 他可能疯了 |
[18:48] | That’s a bunch of psych bullshit. | 那是胡说八道 |
[18:50] | You’re making a mistake by keeping him in the field. | 你不该让他继续服外勤 |
[18:53] | The man is suicidal. | 那家伙想死 |
[18:55] | You’re sure of that diagnosis? You have no doubts? | 你确定你的诊断没错? 你没有任何的犹豫? |
[18:58] | There are no absolutes in llfe. | 人生没有绝对的事 |
[19:00] | End of discussion. We’re going to wait. | 别再说了 我们只能静观其变 |
[19:03] | lf he offs himself, then we’ll know I was wrong. | 如果他真的崩溃 我们会知道我是错的 |
[19:06] | You’re making a mistake, because if you’re wrong… | 你犯了一个天大的错误 因为如果你错了… |
[19:16] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[19:19] | Roger, you’re way behind the times. | 罗杰 你跟不上时代 |
[19:22] | The guys in the 80s aren’t tough. They’re sensitive people. | 八十年代的男人不再强悍 他们变得敏感了 |
[19:26] | They show emotions around women, shit like that. | 他们会跟女人表达情感 诸如此类的 |
[19:31] | I think I’m an 80s man. | 我想我是八十年代的男人 |
[19:32] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[19:34] | Last night… | 昨天晚上 |
[19:36] | I cried in bed. How’s that? | 我在床上哭了 怎么样? |
[19:41] | Were you with a woman? | 那时你跟女人在一起吗? |
[19:43] | I was alone. Why do you think I was crying? Merry Christmas. | 我一个人 你觉得我为什么要哭呢? 圣诞快乐 |
[19:47] | Sounds like an 80s man to me. | 听起来蛮像八十年代的男人 |
[19:50] | – News on the Hunsaker case. – That was quick. | -新闻播出汉萨克案 -他们的动作真快 |
[19:52] | So was the autopsy. They’re not calling it a suicide. | 还有验尸报告 法医不觉得是自杀 |
[19:56] | Surprise, surprise. The coroner found evidence she used barbiturates. | 大惊喜 法医发现她使用巴比妥盐 |
[20:01] | Brilliant detective work. | 非常高明的调查手法 |
[20:03] | There were pills all over. | 现场到处可以找到药丸 |
[20:05] | Right. That’s not the surprise. | 对 那不算是大消息 |
[20:07] | The surprise is the pills were doctored. | 问题在于药丸被动了手脚 |
[20:11] | The capsules were loaded with drain cleaner. | 胶囊里装的是清洁剂 |
[20:13] | She’d have died anyway. | 就算没跳楼她也必死无疑 |
[20:15] | This case stinks. | 这个案子太烂了 |
[20:16] | You know, you looked younger with the beard. | 罗杰 你留了胡子看起来比较年轻 |
[20:20] | Thanks, captain. | 谢谢队长 |
[20:23] | You shaved the beard. | 你把胡子刮掉了 |
[20:25] | Some detective. | 你的眼力不错 |
[20:27] | Two more things. | 还有两件事 |
[20:29] | The condition of the sheets indicates… | 从床单看起来 |
[20:32] | someone else was in bed with Amanda. That’s “A.” | 在她死之前 有人跟艾曼达上床 |
[20:35] | What’s “B”? | 第二点是什么? |
[20:36] | “B” is, you’re breaking in a new partner on this. | 第二点是 你得跟新搭档一起侦办此案 |
[20:40] | Partner again? | 又是新搭档? |
[20:41] | Some cat on loan from Dope. Real burnout, on the edge. | 从缉毒组借调过来的笨蛋 看起来他毁了 处于崩溃边缘 |
[20:45] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[20:49] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[20:57] | Rog, meet your new partner. | 罗杰 来见见你的新搭档 |
[21:02] | I’m too old for this shit. | 我老到无法玩这个游戏了 |
[21:09] | There are those who say you’re a good cop. | 有人说你是好警察 |
[21:12] | I try. | 我尽力 |
[21:14] | I heard about the little stunt yesterday. Pretty heroic. | 我听说你昨天干的好事 非常勇敢 |
[21:20] | I pulled your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[21:22] | Said you worked in the Phoenix project in Vietnam. That right? | 你在越南参与过凤凰计划 真的吗? |
[21:26] | Assassination stuff. It’s over, you know. | 是暗杀计划 那都是过去的事了 |
[21:29] | What is? | 什么? |
[21:31] | The war. | 战争 |
[21:33] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[21:35] | Just thought I’d remind you. | 我只是想提醒你一下 |
[21:38] | That’s some serious shit you carry. | 你的火力很强大 |
[21:42] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[21:49] | 9mm Beretta. Takes 15 in the mag, one up the pipe… | 九厘米贝瑞塔 能装十五发子弹 自动上膛 |
[21:53] | wide ejection port, no feed jams. | 超大弹跳埠 不会卡弹 |
[21:57] | What have you got? | 你用什么枪? |
[21:58] | Four-inch Smith. | 四寸史密斯 |
[22:01] | Six-shooter? | 六发子弹? |
[22:03] | A lot of old- timers carry those. | 很多老警察用这款枪 |
[22:09] | File aIso said you’re heavy into martial arts. | 资料说你是武术高手 |
[22:12] | Tai chi and all that killer stuff. | 太极拳之类的 |
[22:16] | I suppose we have to register you as a lethal weapon. | 我想我们该叫你致命武器 |
[22:20] | Let’s just cut the shit. We both know why I was transferred. | 别闹了 我们都知道为什么我会被调职 |
[22:24] | Everybody thinks I’m suicidal, so nobody wants to work with me. | 大家都觉得我有自杀倾向 没有人想跟我合作 |
[22:29] | Some think I’m faking to draw psycho pension… | 有人觉得我装疯想领退休金 |
[22:32] | so nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I’m fucked. | 所以没有人想跟我搭档 基本上我是完了 |
[22:36] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么了? |
[22:37] | – I don’t want to work with you. – Then don’t. | -我不想跟你合作 -你可以不必这么做 |
[22:40] | Ain’t got no choice. Looks like we both got fucked. | 但我没有选择 看起来我们都被整了 |
[22:44] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[22:49] | God hates me, is what it is. | 事实是上帝恨我 |
[22:52] | Hate Him back. It works for me. | 那么你就回恨他 那招对我一向有用 |
[23:13] | – Good afternoon, Mr. Mendez. – How you doing? | -午安 曼迪兹先生 -你好吗? |
[23:15] | Did you pat him down? | 你帮他搜过身了吗? |
[23:17] | – We went through this already. – Go through it again. | -你已经搜过我的身了 -再搜一次 |
[23:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[23:21] | That’s hardly important, but you may call me Mr. Joshua. | 那一点都不重要 但你可以叫我约书亚先生 |
[23:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:26] | Great, swell. Mr. Joshua, huh? | 太棒了 约书亚先生? |
[23:33] | General, Mr. Mendez is here. | 将军 曼迪兹先生来了 |
[23:39] | You call this music? I can get a better band for half the price. | 你称这是音乐? 我能用半价找来更棒的乐团 |
[23:43] | I don’t want to hear any of this shit. Let’s get it right. | 我不要听这个烂音乐 给我好好地演奏 |
[23:49] | Mr. Mendez, how are you? | 曼迪兹先生 你好吗? |
[23:51] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:53] | Where did you get him? Psychos “R” Us? | 你在哪里找到他的? 神经反斗城 |
[23:56] | I don’t think you’re funny. | 我不觉得你很幽默 |
[23:57] | I don’t think this whole goddamn setup is funny. | 我不觉得这个安排很幽默 |
[24:00] | You’re using mercenaries. Tell me I’m wrong! | 你找佣兵帮忙 告诉我是我看错了 |
[24:03] | You’re not wrong. | 你没有看错 |
[24:05] | And you expect me to trust these bozos? | 你要我相信这些小丑? |
[24:07] | My people are loyal to me. | 我的手下对我很忠心 |
[24:10] | Bullshit. | 真是狗屎 |
[24:12] | Do you smoke? | 你抽烟吗? |
[24:13] | What does that have to do with it? | 我抽不抽烟跟你有什么关系? |
[24:16] | Do you smoke?! | 你抽烟吗? |
[24:19] | Give me your llghter. | 给我打火机 |
[24:21] | – My llghter? – Your llghter! | -我的打火机? -你的打火机 |
[24:23] | Okay. Right here. | 好吧 拿去 |
[24:25] | Here. Take it. | 来吧 拿去 |
[24:26] | What the fuck is wrong with you guys? | 你们到底有什么毛病? |
[24:29] | Shut your mouth! | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[24:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[24:32] | And don’t move. | 不要动 |
[24:38] | Mr. Joshua, your left arm, please. | 约书亚先生 请伸出你的左臂 |
[24:49] | Hey, you guys are fucking gone. You know what I am saying? | 你们完蛋了 你了解我的意思吗? |
[24:54] | Jesus Christ, man! | 天啊 |
[24:57] | You guys are fucking crazy, man. Come on! | 你们疯了 别这样 |
[25:05] | Have Endo look at that, Mr. Joshua. | 请安多看一下 约书亚先生 |
[25:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[25:12] | You wish to do business with us, yes? | 你想跟我们做生意吗? |
[25:14] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[25:16] | You wish to make a purchase, yes? | 你想交易吗? |
[25:19] | Yes, yes! Jesus Christ, yes. | 对 天啊 |
[25:24] | You guys are out there like fucking Pluto, man. You’re gone! | 你们都疯了 这下子你们死定了 |
[25:28] | The heroin will be here Friday night. We’ll make dellvery at that time. | 海洛因星期五晚上会送到这里 我们会准时把货送来 |
[25:32] | Have the money ready, and no tricks. | 把钱准备好 别耍花招 |
[25:35] | lf you try anything, you’ll have to talk to Mr. Joshua. | 你敢乱来 就得跟约书亚先生谈 |
[25:39] | Right. Joshua. I got you. | 对 约书亚 我知道了 |
[25:42] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[25:44] | Yeah, right. You too, pal. | 你也是 朋友 |
[25:59] | Mike… | 麦可 |
[26:01] | the autopsy report showed that Amanda was poisoned. | 验尸报告显示艾曼达被下毒 |
[26:07] | Even if she hadn’t jumped, she’d still be dead. | 就算她没有跳楼 她还是会死 |
[26:11] | She was murdered. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[26:18] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[26:24] | I can’t take this. I just can’t take this. | 我无法接受 |
[26:31] | Why did you try to get in touch with me? | 你为什么要跟我联络? |
[26:37] | I heard that you were…. | 我听说你… |
[26:40] | Somebody told me you were working out here. | 有人跟我说你在这里工作 |
[26:45] | I thought you could get her out. | 我以为你能把她拉出来 |
[26:48] | Get her out of what? | 要把她拉出哪里? |
[26:52] | Get her out of the stuff she was into. She was making… | 要她别再那么做 她在拍… |
[26:58] | videotapes. | 录影带 |
[27:01] | Pornographic… | 色情影片… |
[27:03] | videotapes. | 录影带 |
[27:06] | I thought maybe you could just get her out. Help her. | 我想或许你能把她拉出来 帮帮她 |
[27:24] | Easy, Mike. | 冷静点 麦可 |
[27:32] | You owe me, Roger. | 这是你欠我的 罗杰 |
[27:35] | Remember? | 你还记得吗? |
[27:43] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[27:45] | I want you to find whoever’s responsible for this… | 我要你找到真凶 |
[27:50] | however many of them there are. | 不论他们有多少人 |
[27:55] | I know you can do it. Just find them and kill them. | 我知道你能那么做 找到他们后杀了他们 |
[27:59] | I’m a pollce officer. | 我是警察 |
[28:01] | I don’t give a shit that you’re a pollce officer! | 我不在乎你是警察 我知道你是警察 |
[28:04] | Kill them! Just kill them! | 杀了他们 杀了他们就是了 |
[28:07] | Wait. Wait, Rog. | 等一下 罗杰 |
[28:09] | Come on. You find them and you kill them. | 别这样 找到他们后杀了他们 |
[28:12] | You can do that. You owe me. | 你可以那么做 那是你欠我的 |
[28:19] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[28:22] | Gotta go, man. | 我得走了 |
[28:32] | What did he mean when he said you owed him? | 他说你亏欠他是什么意思? |
[28:35] | We served together in 1965. | 1965年我们一起服役 |
[28:37] | la Drang Valley. Saved my llfe. Took a bayonet in the lungs. | 德浪河谷 他救了我的命 肺部被刺了一刀 |
[28:41] | – That was nice of him. – I thought so. | -他真是个大好人 -我也那么认为 |
[28:44] | – Want me to drive? – You’re supposed to be suicidal. | -要我开车吗? -你有自杀倾向 |
[28:48] | Anybody who drives in this town is suicidal. | 敢在这个城市开车的人 都有自杀倾向 |
[28:51] | All units, possible jumper at Santa Monica and Orlando. | 所有单位请注意 圣塔摩妮卡大道跟奥兰多路口有人要跳楼 |
[28:55] | 7-A-21, handle code two. | 7A21 处理二号通报 |
[28:59] | – All units, come in, please. – Gotcha! | -所有单位请赶往处理 -收到 |
[29:03] | – 3W56 – What’s the number of the car? – 3-William-56. | -3W56 -车子编号是几号? -3W56 |
[29:05] | 3-William-56 en route. I love this job! It’s so exciting! | 3W56赶往处理 我喜欢这份工作 太刺激了 |
[29:09] | Copy. Pollce psychologist on the way. | 收到 警方心理医生立刻就到 |
[29:14] | Hey, boss, can we put the sirens on? | 老大 我们能鸣警笛吗? |
[29:31] | Guys, I’m glad you’re here. | 大伙们 我很高兴你们来了 |
[29:33] | – Where’s the psychologist? – Stuck in traffic. | -心理医生在哪里? -她被困在车阵中 |
[29:35] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[29:37] | Name’s McCleary. He was at an office party and just went outside. | 他是麦克利瑞 参加办公室派对时跑到楼顶 |
[29:41] | – You think he’ll go? – Seems serious enough. Who knows? | -你觉得他会跳吗? -他似乎是玩真的 谁知道? |
[29:45] | – I can handle this. – Are you quallfied? | -我可以处理这个案子 -你知道怎么做吗? |
[29:48] | – I’ve done it before. – You’re elected. | -我有经验 -交给你了 |
[29:51] | – No guns, just bring him down. – Roger. | -别用枪 把他带下来就可以了 -知道了 |
[29:54] | 10-4. | 收到 |
[30:12] | – Who are you? – Riggs, homicide. | -你是谁? -里格斯 凶案组 |
[30:15] | He’s over there on the ledge. | 他站在屋檐边缘 |
[30:28] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[30:30] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我… |
[30:33] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛这么做? |
[30:34] | None of your damn business! | 不关你的事 |
[30:36] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[30:38] | I’m just going to come out there, okay? | 我只是要站到外面去 好吗? |
[30:41] | Don’t! You touch me, I’m gonna jump! | 别过来 你敢碰我 我就要往下跳 |
[30:46] | Take it easy, for chrissake! | 别激动 天啊 |
[30:48] | I don’t like this any better than you do. | 我跟你一样不喜欢这么做 |
[30:51] | I can’t stand heights. | 我怕高 |
[30:53] | This makes me dizzy. | 这会让我觉得头晕 |
[30:54] | Just give me a chance to talk to you. | 但我想跟你谈一谈 |
[31:00] | I’m gonna stand on the ledge with you. | 所以我要跟你一起站在屋檐边缘 |
[31:02] | Don’t go. Not out on the ledge. | 不要 别站在屋檐边缘 |
[31:06] | You’re not the first guy to think of this, you know. | 你不是第一个想这么做的人 知道吗? |
[31:09] | A lot of people got problems during this season. | 在这个假期季节很多人都有问题 |
[31:13] | – You know shit! – No, you’re wrong, pal. | -你知道个龟 -不 你错了 |
[31:16] | You know nothing! Don’t touch me! | 你什么都不知道 别碰我 |
[31:19] | I didn’t do anything wrong! | 我没做错任何事 |
[31:20] | I know that. It’s not like you’re murdering anyone. | 我知道 你又没杀人 |
[31:24] | – That’s right! – That’s right. | -没错 -没错 |
[31:26] | The only one I hurt is me! Me! | 我只伤害了自己 |
[31:29] | That’s right. I know you’re hurting. I get it. | 没错 我知道你很受伤 我了解 |
[31:32] | Don’t come near me! | -好了 别这样 -别过来 |
[31:34] | Give me a break. My boss is watching me. | 饶了我吧 我上司在看着我 |
[31:37] | I got to make it look like I’m trying to save you. | 我得装做我试着要救你的样子 |
[31:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:43] | I’m just gonna stand here and talk to you. That’s all. | 我只是要站在这里跟你说话 |
[31:47] | You won’t try nothing? | 你什么都不会做? |
[31:50] | I’m square with you. I won’t try a thing. | 我得老实跟你说 我什么都不会做 |
[31:53] | You think I want to fall off? I promise, I’ll just talk to you. | 你觉得我想掉下去吗? 我发誓我只想跟你说话 |
[31:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:00] | Here, you want a cigarette? Come on, let’s smoke, okay? | 来吧 要抽烟吗? 我们一起抽根烟吧 |
[32:04] | Go on, take it. | 来吧 拿去 |
[32:06] | Take our time and both die of cancer. | 我们可以慢慢来 一起因为癌症死掉 |
[32:25] | See this key? | 看到这把钥匙了吗? |
[32:27] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[32:28] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[32:30] | You can jump, but you’d take me with you, making you a murderer. | 你可以跳楼 但你会把我拖下水 那就让你成为杀人凶手 |
[32:34] | – You bastard! – You’d be killing a cop. | -你这个混蛋 -你是杀警凶手 |
[32:36] | Yeah, a psycho nut cop! | 对 我杀了疯子警察 |
[32:38] | I’m still a cop. You coming in? | 但我还是个警察 要回去了吗? |
[32:40] | – I’m jumping! – Do you really wanna jump? | -我要跳了 -你真的要跳? |
[32:43] | Do you wanna? That’s fine with me. Come on! | 你要那么做吗? 我没意见 来吧 |
[32:47] | Let’s do it, asshole. | 我们一起跳吧 混蛋 |
[32:49] | I want to do it. | 我要跳楼 |
[33:03] | Shit! | 该死 |
[33:12] | You want to go up again? | 你要再上去一次吗? |
[33:14] | Come on, it was great. | 来吧 感觉很不错 |
[33:18] | Help me! Help me loose! | 救命啊 快救救我 |
[33:21] | He’s trying to kill me! | 他想杀了我 |
[33:23] | Did you see that? He’s out of his mind! He’s crazy! | 你看到了吗? 他脑筋不正常 他疯了 |
[33:26] | I want my cuffs back. | 我要拿回我的手铐 |
[33:29] | – Don’t you touch me! – What the fuck did you just do? | -别碰我 -你到底在搞什么? |
[33:32] | I controlled the jump! You wanted him down? He’s down! | 我控制住跳楼者 你要他下来 他下来了 |
[33:36] | Come here! | 过来 |
[33:37] | Come here with me! | 跟我一起过来 |
[33:50] | Get in here! | 进来 |
[33:56] | Okay, no bullshit! You want to kill yourself? | 好吧 别胡扯了 你想自杀吗? |
[34:00] | Shut up! Yes or no? You want to die? | 闭嘴 是或不是? 你想死吗? |
[34:03] | I got the job done! | 我完成了工作 |
[34:05] | Just answer the question! | 回答问题 |
[34:07] | What do you want to hear, man? | 你想听什么? 老兄 |
[34:09] | That sometimes I think about eating a bullet? | 你想听有时候我想饮弹自尽吗? |
[34:13] | Well, I do! | 没错 |
[34:14] | I got a special one for the occasion, with a hollow point. | 我准备了一颗空包弹 以防不时之需 |
[34:18] | Make sure it blows the back of my goddamn head out! | 确定它会将我的脑袋炸开来 |
[34:22] | Every day I wake up and think of a reason not to do it. | 每天我醒来时 拼命想理由要自己别那么做 |
[34:25] | Every single day. | 每天都是 |
[34:28] | And you know why I don’t? This is gonna make you laugh. | 你知道为什么我没那么做吗? 你听了一定会哈哈大笑 |
[34:32] | The job. Doing the job. That’s the reason. | 这份工作 那是我没自杀的理由 |
[34:35] | – You want to die! – I don’t. I’m not afraid of it. | -你想死 -才怪 我是不怕死 |
[34:39] | Here, take my gun. Don’t nibble on the barrel, pull the trigger. | 来吧 拿着我的枪 别转枪膛 扣板机 |
[34:43] | Be my guest! Go ahead, if you’re serious! | 请便 如果你是认真的 动手吧 |
[34:46] | You shouldn’t tempt me. | 你不该惹我的 |
[34:49] | In your mouth. Bullet may go through your ear and not kill you. | 子弹会射入你嘴里 或许会穿过你的耳朵 你不会死掉 |
[34:53] | Under the chin’s just as good! | 射穿下巴就会要我的命 |
[35:12] | You’re not trying to draw a psycho pension. | 你不是想以发疯当借口申请退休 |
[35:16] | You really are crazy. | 你真的疯了 |
[35:23] | I’m hungry. I’m gonna go and get something to eat. | 我饿了 我要去找东西吃了 |
[35:38] | I don’t know. He’s hurting. There’s something eating away at this guy. | 我不知道 他很受伤 有件事让他非常困扰 |
[35:43] | I think he’s on the edge. I think Riggs has a death wish. | 我想他快崩溃了 里格斯应该是一心求死 |
[35:48] | Terrific. So you’re saying I should worry? | 太棒了 你是说我该担心吗? |
[35:53] | I think you should worry. | 我认为你该担心 |
[35:55] | When he goes, you don’t want to be near him. | 他抓狂时别靠近他 |
[35:57] | Thank you, doctor. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢你 医生 你帮了我一个大忙 |
[36:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:07] | I’m too old for this shit. | 我老到无法玩这个游戏了 |
[36:12] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[36:14] | No! I’m not hungry. | 不 我不饿 |
[36:16] | – Want me to drive? – No! I’ll drive! | -要我开车吗? -不 我来开车 |
[36:19] | Get in that side! | 上车吧 |
[36:20] | You drive. | 你来开车 |
[36:28] | You get a bad personal call? What is it? Did the stock market crash? | 你接到坏消息吗? 怎么了? 股市崩盘了? |
[36:34] | Don’t worry. Here, have a French fry. | 别担心 来吧 吃根薯条吧 |
[36:42] | Fifty years old. What a birthday. Fifty years old! | 五十岁 这算是大寿了 |
[36:47] | Been on the force 20 years, not a scratch on me. Got a wife, kids… | 在警界服务二十年 没受过伤 有太太跟孩子 |
[36:52] | house, boat. I can kiss it all goodbye because of your death wish. | 还有房子跟船 因为你想死 可能毁了我的一切 |
[36:57] | My life is over. | 我的一生都完了 |
[36:58] | Would you just shut up here! | 拜托你闭嘴 |
[37:00] | Why are you talking to me anyway? I’m a dead man! | 为什么你要跟我说话? 反正我是死定了 |
[37:05] | I was driving before you were an itch in your daddy’s pants. | 你还没出生前我就开车了 |
[37:13] | – I didn’t know that. – Know what? | -我不知道 -你不知道什么? |
[37:15] | That it was your birthday today. | 不知道今天是你的生日 |
[37:18] | It was yesterday. | 应该是昨天才对 |
[37:21] | Well, happy birthday for yesterday. | 祝你昨天生日快乐 |
[37:27] | Sincerely. Happy birthday, man. | 我是真心的 生日快乐 |
[37:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:33] | Maybe we’ll stay allve long enough for me to buy you a present. | 或许我们能活到我有时间买礼物送你 |
[37:39] | Don’t thank me now. | 别谢我 |
[37:41] | It’s the least I can do after all the kindness you’ve shown me. | 你对我这么好 至少我该报答你一下 |
[37:58] | Are you gonna tell me where we’re going? | 你要跟我说我们要去哪里吗? |
[38:01] | Are we together on this? | 我们是搭档对吧? |
[38:04] | Beverly Hills. We got an address on Amanda Hunsaker’s meal ticket. | 比佛利山庄 我们查到艾曼达·汉萨克的雇主 |
[38:08] | Remember, he’s not a suspect yet. | 记住 他还不是嫌犯 |
[38:11] | So we question him, not damage him. | 我们可以盘问他 不能伤害他 |
[38:14] | I won’t hurt. You do all the talking. | 我不会动手的 由你来谈 |
[38:16] | Let me do all the talking. | 由我来谈 |
[38:18] | Experience counts here. | 这时经验最重要 |
[38:23] | – You’re not going to smoke in the car. – Well, I am. | -你不能在车上抽烟 -我要抽烟 |
[38:27] | – What? Does this bother you? – It bothers me. | -什么? 这让你困扰吗? -这让我很困扰 |
[38:31] | – Does it? – Yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[38:34] | I’ll open a window. | 我可以把车窗拉下来 |
[38:36] | That’s not the point. I have to watch out for my lungs, take care of myself. | 那不是重点 我得注意我的肺 好好照顾自己 |
[38:42] | 424 1 coming up. | 4241来了 |
[38:44] | Bingo. | 就是这里 |
[38:47] | – Do we have a warrant? – We don’t need one with the gate club. | -我们有搜索票吗? -进私人俱乐部不需要搜索票 |
[38:51] | Didn’t take them long, huh? | 他们真的很猴急对吧? |
[38:57] | Hey, guys, go on in! Make yourselves at home! | 大伙们 快进来 把这里当做自己的家 |
[39:01] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[39:04] | Don’t need a warrant with an invitation. | 有人邀请就不需要搜索票了 |
[39:08] | I saw this place on “llfestyles of the Rich and Shameless.” | 我在《无耻富豪生活方式》里 看过这个地方 |
[39:22] | Get the door. | 往大门的方向走 |
[39:35] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[39:40] | – Looks like the Garden of Eden. – Look at this! | -看起来像伊甸园 -看看这个 |
[39:45] | Paradise. | 跟天堂一样 |
[39:49] | Isn’t that sweet? | 那真的很棒吧? |
[39:51] | I’m thinking probable cause. | 我在想可能的理由 |
[40:06] | Get the girIs! | 女孩们交给你了 |
[40:09] | Okay, asshole! | 好吧 大混蛋 |
[40:11] | Move! Come on! Get out! | 来吧 快一点 出来 |
[40:13] | Fast! Move! | 快一点 来吧 |
[40:16] | Get your hands on that tree and face each other! | 把手放在树上 面对彼此 |
[40:19] | Hands in front of you! | 手放在前面 |
[40:21] | – My leg… – Don’t move it, or I’ll break your arm. | -我的腿… -别动 不然我会打断你的手 |
[40:25] | Got them! | 搞定她们了 |
[40:29] | Show me your hands! | 手伸出来 |
[40:31] | Right now! | 快点伸出来 |
[40:33] | Put your hands out there! | 把手伸出来… |
[40:40] | See how easy that was? | 你看到那有多容易了吧? |
[40:42] | Boom! Still allve. Now we question him. You know why? | 碰 他还活蹦乱跳的 我们就能讯问他 你知道为什么吗? |
[40:46] | Because I didn’t shoot him or jump off a building with him. | 因为我对他的腿开枪 不是要他命或是带着他跳楼 |
[40:49] | The building guy llved. | 跳楼男还活着 |
[40:51] | The point being, no killing. | 重点是不杀人 |
[40:53] | – No killing, right. – Right. | -不杀人 对 -对 |
[40:55] | Piece of cake. Now I’m happy. | 小事一桩 现在我很开心 |
[40:57] | Read him his rights. I’ll stand here being happy. | 宣读他的权利吧 我要开心地站在这里 |
[41:03] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[41:47] | You ever met anybody you didn’t kill? | 有见过任何人 是你不想杀的吗? |
[41:53] | Well, I haven’t killed you yet. | 我还没有杀了你 |
[41:58] | Don’t do me no favors. | 别帮我忙 |
[42:00] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[42:13] | The coroner gave the body a ride downtown. | 法医将尸体送到局里 |
[42:19] | I guess we can get out of here. | 我想我们可以走了 |
[42:26] | I’m sorry about that shit I said out there. | 我得为刚刚我说的话道歉 |
[42:31] | You saved my llfe. Thank you. | 你救了我的命 谢谢你 |
[42:40] | I bet that hurt to say. | 我相信那么说一定很痛苦 |
[42:44] | You’ll never know. | 你永远都不会知道 |
[42:47] | Let’s get a bite to eat. | 我们去吃点东西 |
[42:49] | Get my shoes on. | 我得把鞋子穿好 |
[43:01] | – Mom, Rog is coming. – Okay, Carrie. | -妈 罗杰回来了 -好吧 凯莉 |
[43:13] | Here’s my welcoming committee! Where’s my daughter? Which one… ? | 有人来迎接我了 我女儿在哪里? 哪一个… |
[43:17] | – Come on, Daddy. – This one’s my daughter! | -来吧 爸爸 -这是我女儿 |
[43:22] | Home, both of you. Dinnertime. | 该回家了 你们两个 晚餐时间 |
[43:24] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[43:26] | I am doing all right. | 我很好 |
[43:28] | Is that a crook? | 他是坏人吗? |
[43:30] | No, this is my new partner, Martin. | 不 他是我的新搭档马丁 |
[43:37] | I’m glad you’re home at a sensible hour. | 我很高兴你准时回家 |
[43:39] | Well, I try to be a sensible dad. | 我试着当个准时的爸爸 |
[43:42] | Come on in, Martin. | 请进 马丁 |
[43:45] | Yeah, close the door. | 对 把门关上 |
[43:47] | Hello, Nick. Get your legs off the arm of the couch. | 喂 尼克 脚别放在沙发上 |
[43:53] | How you doing? Is Mommy in the kitchen? Let’s sneak up on her. | 你还好吗? 妈妈在厨房里吗? 我们偷溜过去吓她吧 |
[44:02] | Hello, baby! I want you to meet… | 哈罗 宝贝 我要跟你介绍… |
[44:05] | I’d like you to meet Daddy’s new partner. | 我要跟你介绍爸爸的新搭档 |
[44:08] | – Martin Riggs. – How are you? | -马丁·里格斯 -你好吗? |
[44:10] | – This is my wife, Trish. – Pleased to meet you. | -她是我太太翠希 -幸会 |
[44:13] | Martin’s going to join us for dinner. | 马丁要跟我们一起吃晚餐 |
[44:16] | – Roast okay with you? – What’s for dinner? | -你吃烤肉吗? -晚餐吃什么? |
[44:19] | We’ll see what’s for dinner. | 来看看晚餐吃什么 |
[44:22] | This is a brown, sticky… | 这是棕色粘黏的… |
[44:26] | It’s roast. | 那是烤肉 |
[44:27] | How about a brown, roast- like substance? | 要不要吃烤成棕色的东西? |
[44:30] | – Roger, you’re being an asshole. – I try not to be. | -罗杰 你真是个混蛋 -我努力控制自己 |
[44:33] | – Want a drink? – What do you got? | -要喝一杯吗? -你有什么? |
[44:35] | We have Canadian Mist…. | 我们有加拿大之雾 |
[44:38] | – You like Canadian Mist? – Honey, it’s in the back. | -你喜欢加拿大之雾吗? -老公 酒在后面 |
[44:44] | How come we didn’t have fish? I thought we had fish tonight. | 为什么不吃鱼? 我以为今晚我们要吃鱼 |
[44:48] | Don’t worry about the fish. | 别担心鱼的事 |
[44:49] | Getting defensive… Ever go fishing? | 我得保护… 你钓过鱼吗? |
[44:52] | Not since I was a kid. I used to go spearfishing. | 小时候钓过 以前我都用鱼叉抓鱼 |
[44:57] | All I caught was a cold. | 结果只是把自己弄到感冒 |
[45:00] | I got that boat out there. | 我会开着船去钓鱼 |
[45:02] | Rianne, get the dessert. | 黎安 乖乖去拿甜点 |
[45:05] | Rianne! Your mother said get the dessert. | 黎安 你妈要你去拿甜点 |
[45:08] | – Get the dessert. Get to it! – Shut up. | -吃甜点了 快点 -闭嘴 |
[45:12] | Catallna Island. Nothing exciting, but I catch my allotment. | 卡塔里纳岛 那里没什么好玩的 但我能钓到鱼 |
[45:16] | You can catch a few things out there. I caught my wife out there. | 你可以在那里钓到很多东西 我就是在那里钓到我太太 |
[45:22] | Nice fishing out there. | 那里很适合钓鱼 |
[45:24] | Mr. Riggs, care for a tart? | 里格斯先生 要吃水果馅饼吗? |
[45:26] | Thank you, yes. Call me Martin. | 谢谢你 好的 叫我马丁就可以了 |
[45:30] | Mr. Riggs. | 是里格斯先生 |
[45:32] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[45:34] | Rianne, it’s not the first time we’ve had company. | 黎安 这不是我们家第一次有客人 |
[45:43] | My name is Carrie, I’m no fairy My sister’s cherry | 我是凯莉 我不是仙女 我姐姐很开心 |
[45:47] | She’s in love with a guy named Martin… | 她喜欢一个叫马丁的人 |
[45:51] | Nicholas! | 尼可拉斯 |
[45:52] | Come on. It was really good! | 别这样 真的很不错 |
[45:55] | Yeah, Dad! Why don’t you try it? | 对 爸 为什么你不试试看? |
[45:58] | It was good. | 真的很不错 |
[46:01] | Yeah, there you go. | 对 来吧 |
[46:03] | I’m gonna find a partner My name is Roger | 我要找个搭档 我叫罗杰 |
[46:06] | And I need to be modger And a secret hodger | 我得当神探 还有秘密卧底 |
[46:10] | You need some help. | 你需要帮忙 |
[46:12] | I am awful! | 我真的是太逊了 |
[46:28] | Hey, sarge! Thanks for taking out the garbage. | 巡官 谢谢你帮我倒垃圾 |
[46:32] | But, honey, I’m entertaining our guest. | 老婆 我在招待客人 |
[46:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[46:40] | It’s nice. You know anything about boats? | 很不错 你懂船吗? |
[46:43] | – I know what they cost. – Can you sail this? | -我知道它们很贵 -你会扬帆而去吗? |
[46:47] | What’s wrong with you? It’s not a sailboat. | 你有什么毛病? 这不是帆船 |
[46:50] | That’s what I thought. | 我也那么想 |
[46:52] | There’s no trick. That’s the front, that’s the back, water all around. | 没有任何花招 那是前面 那是后面 四周都是水 |
[46:57] | Why you gotta make things so compllcated? | 为什么你要把事情弄得那么复杂? |
[47:04] | I don’t. Things get compllcated all by themselves. | 我没有 事情本来就很复杂 |
[47:08] | You mean Amanda Hunsaker’s murder, huh? | 你是指艾曼达·汉萨克案吗? |
[47:10] | Did I mention that? I didn’t. | 我有提到那个吗? 应该没有 |
[47:13] | Didn’t have to. I can read your mind. | 你不必提 我能看穿你的心思 |
[47:17] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底有什么毛病? |
[47:20] | – Why is there a problem? – There’s no problem. | -为什么一定要有问题? -没有问题 |
[47:23] | You got one dead girl and one dead guy. | 你手上有个死掉的女孩 跟一个死掉的家伙 |
[47:25] | The guy kills the girl. We kill him because he wants us to be dead guys. | 那家伙杀了那个女孩 我们杀了他 因为他要我们的命 |
[47:30] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[47:33] | A sugar daddy is dealing drugs. | 恩客同时在贩毒 |
[47:35] | She said, did or saw something she wasn’t supposed to. | 她可能说了 做了或看到她不该知道的事 |
[47:39] | He pitches her off the balcony into the sweet by- and- by. | 他把她从楼上丢下来摔死 |
[47:43] | That’s why he came at us with a shotgun today. | 所以今天他拿着散弹枪 想解决掉我们 |
[47:46] | I’m sorry. It’s just a little too neat. I can’t swallow it. | 抱歉 那太单纯了 我无法接受 |
[47:50] | Of course it’s neat. What’s wrong with neat? I like neat. | 当然很单纯 单纯有什么不好? 我喜欢单纯 |
[47:55] | By neat, you mean simple. | 你说的单纯是简单的意思 |
[48:00] | – You okay? – Watch out! | -你没事吧? -小心 |
[48:03] | What button did you push? | 你按了哪个按钮? |
[48:05] | Where’s my manual? | 我的使用手册在哪里? |
[48:09] | Is this what you’re looking for, captain? | 这是你要找的东西吗? 船长 |
[48:11] | You asshole! | 大混蛋 |
[48:13] | Didn’t mean to interrupt one of those intellectual conversations…. | 我无意打断你们的知性对谈 |
[48:18] | Mark asked me to a club tomorrow night. | 马克约我明晚到俱乐部玩 |
[48:20] | – You’re grounded. You know that. – Please, Daddy? | -你被禁足了 你知道的 -拜托你 爸爸 |
[48:24] | Which one is Mark? | 马克是哪一个男孩? |
[48:25] | – The blond one. – With pits in his face? | -金发那一个 -脸上坑坑疤疤的那个? |
[48:28] | Those are dimples. | 那是青春痘 |
[48:30] | Pits. When he smiles, I can see through his head. The answer is no. | 那是疤痕 他笑的时候 我能看穿他的头 答案是不行 |
[48:34] | Have a heart, Rog. | 好心一点 |
[48:36] | Hey, buddy. She smoked pot in the house. She’s grounded. | 兄弟 她在家里抽大麻 她被禁足了 |
[48:39] | Why can I have a beer and I can’t smoke a joint? | 为什么我能喝啤酒 却不能抽大麻呢? |
[48:43] | It’s not coke, you know. | 那又不是古柯碱 |
[48:45] | I’ll tell you why. Because now, at this moment… | 我来告诉你为什么 因为在这个时候 |
[48:49] | beer is legal, grass ain’t. Right or wrong? | 啤酒是合法的 大麻是违法的 对不对? |
[48:53] | – It’s wrong. – Right. | -不对 -对 |
[49:01] | They sit there drinking six- packs and I get grounded. | 他们坐在那里喝啤酒 我被禁足了 |
[49:05] | I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[49:08] | Did we resolve anything here tonight? | 今晚我们有解决任何问题吗? |
[49:10] | Yeah, we resolved plenty. | 我们解决了很多问题 |
[49:13] | We know your wife takes out the garbage… | 我们知道你太太把垃圾拿出来 |
[49:16] | your daughter smokes grass and it’s illegal… | 你女儿抽大麻 那是犯法的 |
[49:20] | and you don’t know a lot about boats. | 你对船了解不多 |
[49:27] | You got a hell of a nice family there. | 你有很幸福的家庭 |
[49:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:32] | I enjoyed the meal. Thanks a lot. | 晚餐我吃得很开心 谢谢 |
[49:34] | Bullshit. But thanks anyway. | 你在胡扯 不过 还是要谢谢你 |
[49:44] | You don’t trust me at all, do you? | 你不相信我 对吧? |
[49:47] | I tell you what. You make it through tomorrow without killing anybody… | 听我说 只要明天你不杀人 |
[49:52] | especially me or yourself, then I’ll start trusting you. | 特别是杀了我或你自己 我就会开始相信你 |
[49:58] | Fair enough. | 那很公平 |
[50:05] | I do it real good, you know. | 我很会做那种事的 |
[50:07] | Do what? | 你在说什么? |
[50:11] | When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos from 1000 yards out. | 19岁时我在寮国 于一千码外开枪杀了一个人 |
[50:16] | A rifle shot in high wind. | 在强风中一枪毙命 |
[50:21] | Maybe eight… | 或许全世界只有八个人 |
[50:23] | or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. | 或十个人的枪法那么准 |
[50:30] | It’s the only thing I was ever good at. | 那是我唯一的专长 |
[50:35] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[50:38] | Yeah, see you. | 对 再见 |
[50:47] | You really like my wife’s cooking? | 你真的喜欢我太太做的菜? |
[50:56] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[50:58] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[51:25] | Get out of there, Burbank. | 快滚开 柏班克 |
[51:46] | This is cute. | 这真的好可爱 |
[51:52] | What have we got here? “Pollce evidence.” | 这是什么? “警方证据” |
[53:33] | Morning, Roger. Here, have some coffee. | 早安 罗杰 来吧 喝杯咖啡 |
[53:36] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about the night Amanda Hunsaker died. | 我一直在想艾曼达·汉萨克 被杀死那晚发生的事 |
[53:41] | – How did you get in? – Trish let me in. | -你怎么进来的? -翠希让我进来的 |
[53:43] | – What time is it? – Daytime. | -几点了? -天亮了 |
[53:45] | The night Amanda Hunsaker died, she… | 艾曼达·汉萨克被杀死当晚… |
[53:49] | What was the name of that hooker who witnessed the jump? | 目击跳楼事件的妓女叫什么名字? |
[53:52] | Come on, we got to get up and catch bad guys today. | 来吧 今天我们得去抓坏蛋 |
[53:56] | I’ll get a shower. | 我要冲个澡 |
[53:57] | What was the name of that hooker? | 那个妓女叫什么名字? |
[54:00] | – Century City isn’t her usual turf. – Her name is Dixie! | -世纪城不是她的地盘 -她叫笛丝 |
[54:04] | Give me that cup. And get out of here! | 把杯子交给我 滚出去 |
[54:12] | Someone was in bed with Amanda the night she died. | 艾曼达被杀当晚有人跟她上床 |
[54:15] | Until now, we assumed it was a man. | 之前我们以为那个人是男的 |
[54:18] | Suppose it was Dixie. | 我想那个人应该是笛丝 |
[54:20] | Disgusting, but okay. Let’s say Dixie put the drain cleaner in her pills. | 真恶心 好吧 就说是笛丝将清洁剂混入她的药里 |
[54:24] | Say someone paid her. | 有人雇用她那么做 |
[54:26] | She thinks, “Amanda swallows a couple downers and she’s dead.” Then Dixie… | 她想”艾曼达吞了一些清洁剂 她死了” 然后笛丝… |
[54:31] | lf it was her. | 如果真的是她干的 |
[54:33] | lf it was her. She’s got plenty of time to spritz the place up and get out. | 如果真的是她干的 她有时间清理现场 然后离开 |
[54:38] | But Amanda jumps out the window. | 但艾曼达跳楼了 |
[54:40] | Or Dixie pushes her. | 或许是笛丝推她下楼的 |
[54:42] | She has to make a quick exit because the body’s publlc. | 因为尸体被发现 她得赶快离开 |
[54:46] | So she hauIs ass downstairs. | 所以她飞奔下楼 |
[54:47] | People are saying, “What happened?” | 大家说”发生了什么事?” |
[54:50] | Somebody spots her, and she says, “Shit!” | 有人看到她 她说”该死” |
[54:52] | That’s right, she says, “Shit!” | 没错 她说”该死” |
[54:55] | The point being that now she has to cover her ass. | 重点是现在她得掩饰行迹 |
[55:00] | So she grabs a flatfoot and says, “Officer, I saw the whole thing.” | 所以她抓住一位制服警察说 “警官 我看到她跳楼” |
[55:06] | Right. | 对 |
[55:11] | That’s pretty fucking thin. | 那真的没什么说服力 |
[55:13] | That’s very thin. | 的确没有说服力 |
[55:14] | Thin’s my middle name. | 我喜欢没有说服力 |
[55:16] | Your wife’s cooking, I’m not surprised. | 吃过你太太做的菜 我一点都不讶异 |
[55:20] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么? -没事 |
[55:22] | Those remarks won’t get you invited to Christmas dinner. | 你那么说 是拿不到圣诞晚餐邀请卡的 |
[55:26] | My luck’s changing for the better every day. | 每天我的运气越来越好 |
[55:31] | All right, baby, come to Roger. | 好了 宝贝 快来找罗杰 |
[55:36] | Center mass. | 正中红心 |
[55:43] | Read them and weep. | 看了后认输吧 |
[55:48] | Do you sleep with that thing? | 你带着那玩意睡觉吗? |
[55:51] | I would if I slept. | 如果我睡得着 我会那么做 |
[55:53] | Step back. Let me show what an old man can do. | 退后 让我证明老头也很厉害 |
[55:57] | Just warming up, just warming up. | 我只是在暖身 |
[56:07] | Watch carefully. | 仔细看好了 |
[56:22] | Hey! Look at that, will you? Not bad for an old man. | 快点看吧 对老头来说算是不错的 |
[56:26] | Step aside, old man. | 快让开 老头 |
[57:24] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[57:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[57:37] | The pollcemen are here! | 警察来了 |
[57:40] | Yeah, you’re right. Hello, pollcemen! | 你说的对 警察好 |
[57:49] | – How you doing? – Fine. | -你们还好吗? -我们很好 |
[57:51] | Are you going to bust Dixie? | 你们来抓笛丝吗? |
[57:54] | We’re just going over there for a cup of coffee. | 我们只是来喝咖啡 |
[57:57] | We’re going over here to have breakfast. | 我们来这里吃早餐 |
[57:59] | You’re gonna bust Dixie! | 你们要抓笛丝 |
[58:10] | – like I said, thin. – Probably nothing. | -我说过超没说服力的 -或许没事 |
[58:26] | Did you see that? Wasn’t that great? | 你看到了吗? 那真的很棒吧? |
[58:32] | What are you, a fag? | 你是同性恋吗? |
[58:34] | Your coat’s on fire! | 你的外套着火了 |
[58:40] | – Probably nothing. – Thin. Very thin. | -或许没事 -非常没有说服力 |
[58:45] | You guys okay? Got all your fingers and toes? | 你们没事吧? 手脚都还在吗? |
[58:51] | We got a fire and explosion at 111th and Larch. | 111街跟拉奇街口 发生大火跟爆炸案 |
[58:54] | Request ambulance and fire department. | 请派救护车跟消防队过来 |
[58:57] | Do it again! Do it again! | 再来一次 |
[59:00] | – Give me a break, guys. – Enough, enough! | -饶了我吧 大伙们 -够了 |
[59:03] | Do you think Dixie was home? | 你觉得笛丝在家吗? |
[59:16] | What you got? | 有什么发现? |
[59:19] | Part of the device. | 部分的引爆装置 |
[59:21] | This is artwork. This is goddamn artwork. | 这真的非常精密 |
[59:23] | This is real pro stuff. I haven’t seen anything like this since the war. | 这是专家级的做法 战后我就没看过这种东西了 |
[59:30] | The ClA used to hire mercs. They used the exact same setup. | 以前中情局会雇用佣兵 他们都用这样的装置 |
[59:34] | Mercury switches, gaflooey! That’s heavy shit. | 水银开关 天啊 那真的很专业 |
[59:38] | We got something. The detective wants to see you. | 两位 我们有发现了 警探要跟你们说话 |
[59:51] | Okay, here it is. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[59:53] | Some kids playing this morning… | 今天早上有些孩子在玩 |
[59:55] | one saw a guy checking the meter. | 一个孩子看到一个男人 在查看瓦斯表 |
[59:57] | – Where? – Here at Dixie’s. | -在哪里? -就在笛丝家 |
[59:59] | He was playing under the porch. Says he saw the guy pretty good. | 他在前廊下面玩 很清楚地看到那个男人 |
[1:00:04] | – It could be a break. – Those kids are six years old. | -或许这是个线索 -那些孩子才六岁大 |
[1:00:08] | – You call the gas company? – Sure did. | -你有联络瓦斯公司吗? -当然 |
[1:00:10] | No one’s supposed to check that meter for at least a month. | 瓦斯表一个月内都不必来查 |
[1:00:15] | – Let me handle this. – Be my guest. | -让我来处理 -请便 |
[1:00:19] | He’s the little fellow that saw the guy. | 他是看到嫌犯的孩子 |
[1:00:22] | My name is Detective Murtaugh. What’s yours? | 我是墨陶警官 你叫什么名字? |
[1:00:25] | – Don’t tell him your name. – He’ll put you in jail. | -别跟他说你的名字 -他会把你关起来 |
[1:00:29] | You won’t see your mom. | 你会看不到你妈妈 |
[1:00:30] | It’s all right. I won’t put you in jail. What’s your name? | 没事的 我不会把你关起来 你叫什么名字? |
[1:00:34] | – Don’t tell him, Alfred. – Alfred! | -别告诉他 阿菲 -阿菲 |
[1:00:38] | This is Alfred! Hey, meet Alfred. This is Alfred. | 他是阿菲 快来跟阿菲打个招呼 |
[1:00:42] | Alfred, hi! How old are you? | 阿菲 嗨 你几岁了? |
[1:00:45] | Six. | 六岁 |
[1:00:46] | Six years old. I bet you like Go- Bots. | 六岁 我想你喜欢玩机器人 |
[1:00:50] | Is that a real gun? | 那是真的枪吗? |
[1:00:52] | Yeah, this is a real gun. | 对 这是真的枪 |
[1:00:54] | Do you kill people? | 你会杀人吗? |
[1:00:56] | No. if some guy is hurting someone, I try to shoot him in the leg… | 不 如果有人要伤害别人 我会对他的脚开枪 |
[1:01:00] | just to stop him. | 试着阻止他 |
[1:01:02] | Mama says pollcemen shoot black people. | 妈妈说警察会对黑人开枪 |
[1:01:05] | – Is it true? – Yeah, is it true? | -真的吗? -对 真的吗? |
[1:01:07] | Is that true? | 那是真的吗? |
[1:01:11] | Maybe we ought to get the kids some… | 或许我们该请孩子们吃… |
[1:01:14] | lce cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[1:01:16] | You like ice cream? | 你们要吃冰淇淋吗? |
[1:01:23] | No, not you, Alfred. | 不 你不能吃 阿菲 |
[1:01:30] | The man you saw, did you get a good look at him? | 你看到的那个人 你清楚地看到他的样子了吗? |
[1:01:34] | – I saw him. – Great! | -我看到他了 -太棒了 |
[1:01:36] | Picture him in your head. Close your eyes. | 在脑海中想像他的样子 闭上眼睛 |
[1:01:41] | Think what he looks like. | 想一想他长什么样子 |
[1:01:44] | Got it? | 懂吗? |
[1:01:46] | Can you draw him? | 你能把他画出来吗? |
[1:01:48] | Give me some drawing paper and crayons. | 给我画纸跟蜡笔 |
[1:01:52] | – This is good. – Can it, man. | -这真的太棒了 -别说了 |
[1:01:54] | We’re gonna put out an APB on Big Bird. | 我们得通缉大鸟先生 |
[1:01:57] | “All units. Large yellow bird, silly voice.” | 所有单位请注意 黄色的大鸟 说话声音很好笑 |
[1:02:00] | You’re hilarious, Martin. It’s enough. | 那真的很好笑 马丁 够了 |
[1:02:03] | Tell me what he looks like. | 告诉我他长什么样子 |
[1:02:06] | Was he black? | 他是黑人吗? |
[1:02:09] | Was he white? | 他是白人吗? |
[1:02:13] | Was he tall? | 他很高吗? |
[1:02:15] | Tall like me? | 跟我一样高吗? |
[1:02:17] | What color was his hair? Brown? | 他的头发是什么颜色? 棕色? |
[1:02:20] | Black? | 黑色? |
[1:02:22] | Blond? | 金色? |
[1:02:24] | His hair was blond. | 他的头发是金色? |
[1:02:26] | What did he have on? Did he have jeans on? | 他穿什么衣服? 他穿牛仔裤吗? |
[1:02:30] | It was paint. | 那是图… |
[1:02:31] | Pained? | 涂? |
[1:02:33] | I don’t know. | 我听不懂 |
[1:02:37] | Painted? | 图画? |
[1:02:39] | Painted. A tattoo? | 图画 是刺青吗? |
[1:02:43] | like Popeye? A tattoo like Popeye? No? | 跟大力水手一样吗? 跟大力水手一样的刺青? 是吗? |
[1:02:47] | It was that. | 像那样 |
[1:02:51] | like that? | 像那样? |
[1:02:53] | Exactly like that? | 一模一样吗? |
[1:02:56] | I saw it good. This is it. | 我看到了 就是这样 |
[1:02:58] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:03:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:03:02] | It had a knife, even. | 还有一把刀子 |
[1:03:15] | Roger, that’s a Special Forces tattoo. | 罗杰 那是特种部队的刺青 |
[1:03:19] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:03:22] | A Special Forces tattoo, mercury switches…. | 特种部队刺青 水银开关 |
[1:03:29] | What the hell have we gotten into here? | 这到底是怎么一回事? |
[1:03:35] | Wonder if there’s an opening in the fire department? | 不知道消防队有没有缺人 |
[1:03:48] | Want to tell me about it? | 你能告诉我这是怎么一回事吗? |
[1:03:50] | – About what? – Don’t bullshit me. | -什么事? -别骗我 |
[1:03:53] | Your daughter wasn’t killed for something she was into. | 你女儿被杀不是因为她惹上麻烦 |
[1:03:56] | She was killed for something you’re into. | 她被杀是因为你惹上麻烦 |
[1:04:00] | Stop me if I’m wrong. | 如果我说错了 请纠正我 |
[1:04:03] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我听不懂你的意思 |
[1:04:06] | Keep your hands away from your pocket, okay? | 手别插在口袋里 好吗? |
[1:04:10] | – Easy, man. – Fuck easy. | -放轻松 -去你的 |
[1:04:14] | You called me the other day to blow the whistle, right? | 那天你打电话给我 是要通知我 对吧? |
[1:04:19] | Blow the whistle on what? | 通知你什么? |
[1:04:20] | You were going to tell all, so they killed your daughter. | 你打算全盘托出 所以他们杀了你女儿 |
[1:04:24] | Tell me if I’m wrong. Talk to me! | 如果我说错了 请纠正我 告诉我 |
[1:04:27] | They killed your daughter. | 他们杀了你女儿 |
[1:04:29] | They paid off a hooker to poison your little girl. | 他们付钱要一个妓女对你女儿下毒 |
[1:04:33] | Chrissake! I’ve got another daughter. | 天啊 我还有一个女儿 |
[1:04:35] | – She’ll be protected. – You don’t know these people. | -她会得到保护 -你不认识这些人 |
[1:04:39] | Acquaint me with them. | 告诉我他们到底是谁 |
[1:04:44] | It goes back to the war. | 这得从战时开始说起 |
[1:04:49] | I worked with a group called “Air America.” ClA front. | 我跟名为空中美国的组织合作 他们是中情局的幌子 |
[1:04:56] | They secretly ran the entire war out of Laos. | 他们偷偷地操作寮国的战争 |
[1:04:59] | I was with a special unit called “Shadow Company.” Trained killers. | 我跟黑影公司特种单位合作 训练杀手 |
[1:05:03] | When Charlle brought in heroin to finance the VC government… | 越共政府卖海洛因赚钱 |
[1:05:07] | Shadow Company burned the whole thing down. | 黑影公司摧毁整个行动 |
[1:05:10] | We killed everybody. | 我们杀死所有人 |
[1:05:17] | We aIso formed a plan. | 我们还拟出一个计划 |
[1:05:20] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[1:05:27] | A few years ago, Shadow Company got together again. | 几年前黑影公司再度聚首 |
[1:05:31] | The war was over. | 战争结束了 |
[1:05:33] | But we still had our sources in Asia. | 我们在亚洲还是有些关系 |
[1:05:37] | We’ve been bringing it in ever since. | 我们开始把东西带进来 |
[1:05:40] | Bringing in what? | 你们带什么东西进来? |
[1:05:42] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[1:05:44] | Two major shipments a year. | 每年运来两大批货 |
[1:05:49] | It’s all run by ex- ClA. | 全都由前中情局人员操作 |
[1:05:53] | Soldiers, mercs. | 士兵 佣兵 |
[1:05:56] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个大混蛋 |
[1:05:58] | lf you had cold feet, why did they kill Amanda? Why not you? | 如果你临阵脱逃 为什么他们杀了艾曼达而不是你? |
[1:06:02] | – They can’t. They need me. – Why? | -他们不能杀我 他们需要我 -为什么? |
[1:06:05] | My company is a perfect front. Makes everything look great on tax reports. | 我的公司是不错的幌子 让国税局抓不到把柄 |
[1:06:13] | This is big business, Roger. | 这是笔大生意 罗杰 |
[1:06:21] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[1:06:23] | I’m gonna burn it down. | 我要摧毁这个行动 |
[1:06:25] | You can’t. It’s too big. | 你办不到 他们的势力太庞大 |
[1:06:28] | These people are trained, expert killers. | 这些人是训练有素的专业杀手 |
[1:06:31] | Tell me about your next shipment: Where it’s coming in, how many… | 告诉我下一批货的细节 交货地点跟数量 |
[1:06:36] | I can’t tell you that, Roger. I can’t. | 我不能告诉你 罗杰 |
[1:06:39] | I have another daughter. You can’t protect her. I’m in this too deep. | 我还有一个女儿 你不能保护她 我涉入太深 |
[1:07:03] | Heroin. You got off easy, you son of a bitch! | 海洛因 你死得太容易了 混蛋 |
[1:07:27] | You through? | 你玩够了吗? |
[1:07:29] | I haven’t even started. | 我甚至少还没开始呢 |
[1:07:31] | Gen. McAllister, this is Delta One. We’re coming in. Over. | 麦艾利斯特将军 这是三角洲一号 我们要回去了 完毕 |
[1:07:36] | – So your mission is accompllshed? – Yes, sir. | -任务完成了吗? -是的 长官 |
[1:07:39] | Mr. Hunsaker is dead, sir. | 汉萨克先生死了 |
[1:07:41] | I’m afraid, however, that another problem exists. | 恐怕我们还有一个问题 |
[1:07:44] | What is it? Explain. | 什么问题? 请说 |
[1:07:46] | Hunsaker spoke to the pollce. | 汉萨克跟警察说话 |
[1:07:49] | – Are they dead? – No, I missed the opportunity. | -他们死了吗? -不 我错失了机会 |
[1:07:52] | Very disappointing. So the pollce may know the whole operation? | 我非常失望 警察知道我们的行动? |
[1:07:56] | That is correct, sir. | 没错 警官 |
[1:07:58] | Joshua, it’s time we turned up the heat. | 约书亚 我们该加快行动脚步了 |
[1:08:01] | Come on home. | 先回来吧 |
[1:08:21] | What’s a nice lrish girl like you doing out here? | 你这么漂亮的爱尔兰女孩 在这里做什么? |
[1:08:24] | I’m looking for a guy, had this girl in his stable. | 我要找个男人 他和这女孩在一起 |
[1:08:27] | – Never seen her. – She’s in your llne of work. You sure? | -我从来没看过她 -她也在这里做生意 你确定? |
[1:08:31] | – Sure. Why? – I’m a pollce officer. | -当然 为什么? -我是警察 |
[1:08:33] | Don’t worry, I won’t drag your ass to jail… | 别担心 我不会把你关起来 |
[1:09:04] | You wore your vest! | 你穿了防弹背心 |
[1:09:06] | That was smart, kid. Come on. | 那真的很聪明 孩子 来吧 |
[1:09:11] | Hold on! I’m on your side. | 等一下 我跟你是一国的 |
[1:09:16] | Son of a bitch, that hurts! | 混蛋 那真的好痛 |
[1:09:19] | I’m pissed, Roger! Now I’m pissed. | 现在我火大了 罗杰 |
[1:09:23] | Look at your face! | 看看你的表情 |
[1:09:25] | Two inches higher, he’d have hit your head. | 再高个两寸 他会打爆你的头 |
[1:09:27] | Two inches lower, I’d be a faIsetto for llfe. | 再低个两寸 我会有一生难以抹灭的刺青 |
[1:09:30] | I bet you’d sound nice too. | 我想你应该没事 |
[1:09:33] | – Where’s my gun? – Here. | -我的枪在哪里? -这边 |
[1:09:39] | Oh, shit! Roger! | 该死 罗杰 |
[1:09:41] | The guy who shot me…. | 对我开枪的那家伙 |
[1:09:44] | The same albino jackrabbit son of a bitch that did Hunsaker. | 就是那个大混蛋杀了汉萨克 |
[1:09:48] | – You sure? – I’m sure, man. | -你确定? -我确定 |
[1:09:49] | I never forget an asshole. | 我永远不会忘记混蛋的长相 |
[1:09:52] | I got an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[1:09:54] | We fly first class to Detroit and lay low for a couple weeks. | 我们搭头等舱到底特律 先躲几星期再说 |
[1:09:58] | Come on, be serious. What do we do? | 少来了 认真点 我们该怎么办? |
[1:10:00] | What else? | 我们还能怎么办? |
[1:10:02] | We bury the fuckers. And you know what else? | 我们得抓到那些混蛋 你知道吗? |
[1:10:05] | We do this right, we get famous. Do shaving ads. GirIs. Money. | 成功的话 我们一定能出名 拍刮胡刀广告 数不完的美女跟钱 |
[1:10:10] | With our luck, we’ll do Forest Lawn commerciaIs. | 运气好的话 我们可以帮墓园拍广告 |
[1:10:13] | Bullshit! We got the edge. | 胡说八道 我们有个优势 |
[1:10:16] | Roger, they think I’m dead. I’m a corpse. | 罗杰 他们以为我死了 我变成一具尸体了 |
[1:10:26] | Brilliant. | 很聪明 |
[1:10:29] | Brilliant shit! | 太聪明了 |
[1:10:33] | 3W56,over. | 3W56 完毕 |
[1:10:34] | We got a body for you. | 有一具尸体要你们去处理 |
[1:10:36] | He was at Hunsaker’s place. I saw him, he saw me. | 他在汉萨克家 我看到他 他看到我 |
[1:10:40] | Get someone else to do it, okay? | 找其他人去处理 好吗? |
[1:10:42] | Captain says give it to you. About two blocks from your house. | 队长要你们去处理 离你家约两条街远 |
[1:10:47] | Yeah, sure. He’s probably blond with big dimples. | 对 当然 他是长了青春痘的金发男 |
[1:10:51] | How did you know that, sarge? | 你怎么知道? 巡官 |
[1:10:55] | Get in here! | 快上车 |
[1:10:57] | Trouble. | 麻烦大了 |
[1:11:02] | They just gave a description of the kid my daughter’s dating. | 死者特征很像跟我女儿交往的男孩 |
[1:11:33] | Let’s be dark and quiet. | 我们得悄悄地过去 |
[1:12:17] | The bastards got my daughter. | 那些混蛋抓走我女儿 |
[1:12:30] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:12:32] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:12:33] | – What is it?! – Nothing! | -怎么了? -没事 |
[1:12:35] | Get back in your room. Back in your room! | 回房去 |
[1:12:55] | You have a beautiful daughter. | 你女儿很漂亮 |
[1:12:57] | I’d stick by the phone to find out Where to meet us. | 我会再打电话通知你到哪里碰面 |
[1:13:06] | They got my kid. | 他们抓走我的孩子 |
[1:13:10] | Bastards took my baby. | 那些混蛋抓走我的宝贝 |
[1:13:36] | Sgt. McCaskey, pick up llne three. | 麦凯斯奇巡官 请接三线 |
[1:13:39] | Homicide, McCaskey speaking. | 凶案组麦凯斯奇 请说 |
[1:13:41] | This is KCOP news. | 这是KCOP新闻 |
[1:13:43] | We heard an officer was shot tonight. Can you give us more information? | 我们听说今晚有位警官被杀 你能跟我们说明一下吗? |
[1:13:47] | Sgt. Martin Riggs was shot and killed. Who is this? | 马丁·里格斯巡官被枪杀 你是哪一位? |
[1:13:51] | We’ll send somebody right over. | 我们会立刻派人过去 |
[1:13:58] | Bingo! Riggs is out of the picture. | 太棒了 已经除掉里格斯 |
[1:14:01] | I want Murtaugh taken allve. | 我要活捉墨陶 |
[1:14:03] | He may not talk. | 或许他不会说 |
[1:14:06] | We have his little girl. He’ll talk. | 我们抓到他女儿 他会说的 |
[1:14:24] | You know they’re gonna kill her, don’t you? | 你知道他们会杀了她 对吧? |
[1:14:30] | And if you want her back, you’ll have to take her away from them. | 如果你要把她救回来 你得让她远离他们 |
[1:14:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:41] | We do this my way. You shoot and you shoot to kill. | 我们得用我的方法做 你得开枪杀人 |
[1:14:46] | Get as many as you can. All you got to do is just not miss. | 尽可能杀人 千万不要失手 |
[1:14:50] | I won’t miss. | 我不会失手的 |
[1:14:54] | We’re going to get bloody on this one. | 这次我们要大开杀戒 |
[1:15:01] | Are you really crazy? | 你真的疯了吗? |
[1:15:05] | Or are you as good as you say you are? | 或你真的有你说的那么厉害? |
[1:15:10] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[1:15:16] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:15:24] | We don’t want your daughter. We want to know what Hunsaker told you. | 我们不要你女儿 我们要知道汉萨克跟你说了什么 |
[1:15:28] | Dry lake. Victorville. Sunrise tomorrow. Be there. | 维多维尔的干湖 明天日出 准时到 |
[1:18:37] | Murtaugh! | 墨陶 |
[1:18:39] | Yes, that’s right. | 我就是 |
[1:18:41] | Show me my daughter! | 让我看看我女儿 |
[1:18:43] | Let me see her, then I’ll come quietly. | 让我看看她 然后我会慢慢地走过去 |
[1:18:53] | He wants to see the girl. | 他要看他女儿 |
[1:18:55] | Get out. | 下车 |
[1:19:02] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:19:04] | Okay, baby! I’m here. | 好吧 宝贝 我来了 |
[1:19:07] | Okay, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:19:09] | Simple exchange. | 很简单的交易 |
[1:19:11] | You come with us, the girl takes a walk. | 你跟我们走 你女儿就能离开 |
[1:19:15] | Let her go now. | 立刻放了她 |
[1:19:18] | As I say, take your hands out of your pockets. | 我要你把手从口袋里拿出来 |
[1:19:22] | Sure thing, pal. | 没问题 朋友 |
[1:19:28] | It’s allve. | 这是真的手榴弹 |
[1:19:31] | Let her go now, or we all die. | 放了她 不然大家都会没命 |
[1:19:34] | Take him! | 杀了他 |
[1:19:36] | He has a grenade! | 他拿着手榴弹 |
[1:19:37] | He’s bluffing! He wouldn’t risk killing his daughter. | 他在吹牛 他不会冒险杀了他女儿 |
[1:19:41] | lf she’s gonna die… | 如果她非死不可 |
[1:19:43] | she’s gonna die with me. My way, not yours. | 她得跟我一起死 被我杀死 不是被你们折磨 |
[1:19:52] | Come on, Roger, get out of the way. Move to your left. Come on! | 快点 罗杰 快让开 左边一点 |
[1:19:56] | Put the pin back in. | 把顶针装回去 |
[1:19:58] | Officer Murtaugh, don’t be foollsh. Look at the hardware. | 墨陶警官 别傻了 看看我们的火力 |
[1:20:02] | Move to your left. | 左边一点 |
[1:20:10] | Look at the firepower. You’re grounded. Riggs is gone. | 看看我们的火力有多强大 你没支援 里格斯已经死了 |
[1:20:13] | Put the pin back in the grenade. | 把手榴弹的顶针装回去 |
[1:20:16] | lf you come closer… | 你们敢再靠近 |
[1:20:18] | then we all die. | 我们都会没命 |
[1:20:21] | I don’t think so. | 我不那么认为 |
[1:20:30] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[1:20:34] | Just a smoker. | 那只是烟雾弹 |
[1:20:36] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[1:20:42] | – Where is he? – It’s Riggs. | -他在哪里? -是里格斯 |
[1:20:46] | Rianne, get in the car! | 黎安 快上车 |
[1:20:50] | Get in the fucking car! | 快上车 |
[1:21:10] | Go, Rianne, go! | 快离开 黎安 走 |
[1:21:12] | Come on, cottontail, stick your head up. | 来吧 大笨蛋 把头伸出来 |
[1:21:16] | That’s it, you son of a bitch. Good night. | 对了 大混蛋 晚安 |
[1:21:22] | Don’t try it, son. You’re not that fast. | 别轻举妄动 孩子 你的动作没那么快 |
[1:21:27] | Hello, Joshua. Hello, Joshua. | 喂 约书亚 |
[1:21:29] | – Yes, sir. – I got Riggs. | -是的 长官 -我抓到里格斯了 |
[1:21:32] | He’s got Riggs. Go get the girl! | 他抓到里格斯了 快去抓那个女孩 |
[1:22:10] | Throw your weapon down! | 放下武器 |
[1:22:12] | Put your hands behind your head! | 手放在头后面 |
[1:22:18] | You’re Gen. Peter McAllister, commander of Shadow Company. | 你是彼得·麦艾利斯特将军 黑影公司的指挥官 |
[1:22:22] | I see we’ve heard of each other. | 我想我们都听过彼此的事 |
[1:22:25] | Yep. It’ll almost be a shame when I nail you. | 对 我会很惋惜我得杀了你 |
[1:22:30] | I ran into some of those Shadow Company pussies in Saigon in ’69. | 69年在西贡 我遇到一些黑影公司的人 |
[1:22:34] | You did, did you? | 是吗? |
[1:23:23] | Leave me alone! | 走开 |
[1:23:51] | Save your strength. You’ll need it. | 省省力气吧 你会需要的 |
[1:23:54] | Who’s the Chin? | 那个中国佬是谁? |
[1:23:56] | Endo, meet Mr. Martin Riggs. | 安多 来见见马丁·里格斯先生 |
[1:24:00] | Endo has forgotten more about dispensing pain… | 安多比任何人都清楚 |
[1:24:03] | than we’ll ever know. | 如何制造疼痛 |
[1:24:06] | See, we have a problem. | 听着 我们有个问题 |
[1:24:08] | Since we have Murtaugh… | 因为我们抓到了墨陶 |
[1:24:11] | we don’t need you. | 我们就不需要你了 |
[1:24:12] | – I belleve in being thorough. – I’ve heard that about you. | -不过我相信做事要仔细一点 -我有同感 |
[1:24:18] | Our problem, and yours too… | 我们跟你的问题是 |
[1:24:21] | is we have a shipment of merchandise to deliver. | 我们得运送一批货 |
[1:24:24] | Why don’t you just call it heroin? | 你何不直接说那是海洛因? |
[1:24:28] | It’s rather large, this shipment. | 这批货量很大 |
[1:24:31] | It would be unfortunate… | 那会是一大憾事 |
[1:24:33] | if we showed up to dellver our heroin… | 如果我们出现交货时 |
[1:24:37] | and were surrounded by 50 cops. | 被五十个警察包围 |
[1:24:39] | That would be too bad. | 那可就糟糕了 |
[1:24:40] | Yes, it would be. | 一点都没错 |
[1:24:43] | So we have to find out all the cops know. | 我们得查出警察知道什么 |
[1:24:46] | We don’t know shit. You did Hunsaker before he could say… | 我们什么都不知道 汉萨克还来不及说话就被你杀了 |
[1:24:51] | I wish I could belleve you. Unfortunately, I don’t. | 我真的希望我能相信你 可惜我不信 |
[1:25:00] | Now, if you tell me everything you know… | 如果你能把你知道的事告诉我 |
[1:25:03] | I promise you I’ll kill you quick. | 我保证会让你死得痛快点 |
[1:25:07] | I told you everything I know. | 我知道的事都告诉你了 |
[1:25:16] | What is that thing? | 那是什么? |
[1:25:20] | I’ll tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[1:25:22] | It’s electric shock treatment. | 这是电击治疗 |
[1:25:26] | We’re in for a long night, because I don’t know shit. | 我们会有漫长的一夜 因为我什么都不知道 |
[1:25:32] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 安多 |
[1:25:42] | Hit him again! | 再来一次 |
[1:25:53] | Again! | 再来 |
[1:25:59] | Tell me about the shipment! | 告诉我关于交货的事 |
[1:26:03] | I’m gonna fucking kill both of you! | 我要杀了你们两个 |
[1:26:06] | Very funny. What about the shipment? | 非常好笑 交货的事呢? |
[1:26:14] | The shipment, Mr. Murtaugh. | 交货的事 墨陶先生 |
[1:26:16] | Go spit! | 去死吧 |
[1:26:20] | Salt. | 盐巴 |
[1:26:36] | Go spit, you son of a bitch. Fuck you! | 去死吧 大混蛋 去你们的 |
[1:26:41] | This is getting nowhere. | 这是没有用的 |
[1:26:43] | Mr. Large. | 拉吉先生 |
[1:26:51] | He knows shit. We’re safe. | 他什么都不知道 我们安全了 |
[1:26:53] | He’d have told us. Nobody can take that. | 他一定会告诉我们 没有人能忍受这种折磨 |
[1:26:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:26:58] | Badass soldier, huh? | 他是个烂士兵 对吧? |
[1:27:14] | Get her up. | 把她拉起来 |
[1:27:20] | Untie me and I’ll kill all of you bastards! | 放开我 我要杀了你们这些混蛋 |
[1:27:23] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的事都告诉我们 |
[1:27:25] | Fuck you, bastard! I’ll kill you! | 去你的 混蛋 我要杀了你 |
[1:27:35] | Sorry, pal. Say good night. | 抱歉 朋友 说再见吧 |
[1:27:59] | That’s a real good- looking young woman… | 你女儿长得很不错 |
[1:28:02] | you got there, Mr. Murtaugh. | 墨陶先生 |
[1:28:07] | I’ve told you everything. | 我什么都跟你们说了 |
[1:28:09] | We’ll soon know, won’t we? | 很快我们就会知道 对吧? |
[1:28:11] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[1:28:13] | Don’t. | 别那么做 |
[1:28:14] | Spare me, son. It’s over. | 对不起 一切都结束了 |
[1:28:17] | There’s no more heroes left in the world. | 这个世界不再有英雄 |
[1:28:25] | Kill that son of a bitch! | 杀了那个混蛋 |
[1:28:37] | That asshole’s getting away! | 那个混蛋逃走了 |
[1:28:39] | Who’s fucking next? | 下一个是谁? |
[1:28:42] | McAllister! | 麦艾利斯特 |
[1:28:43] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁? |
[1:28:48] | Pretty thin, huh? | 很没有说服力吗? |
[1:28:50] | Anorexic. | 超没说服力的 |
[1:28:59] | – Let’s do what the shepherd did. – What? | -我们得学古人的做法 -什么? |
[1:29:01] | Get the flock out of here. | 三十六计走为上策 |
[1:29:15] | Is it him? | 是他吗? |
[1:29:16] | No. It’s not Joshua. | 不 他不是约书亚 |
[1:30:35] | Halt! Stop! Stop! | 等一下 停车 |
[1:30:38] | Get out of the fucking car! Come on, now! | 快下车 动作快 |
[1:30:43] | Pollce officers! | 警察 |
[1:31:01] | I’m a pollce officer. Give me some backup and take care of the girl. | 我是警察 帮我叫支援 好好照顾这个女孩 |
[1:31:36] | – He’s going for the freeway! – You okay? | -他往高速公路去了 -你没事吧? |
[1:31:43] | Cut over the 3rd Street bridge! You’ll get ahead of him. | 从第三街大桥抄近路 你能抄到他前面 |
[1:31:50] | General McAllister… | 麦艾利斯特将军 |
[1:31:54] | time for you to die. | 你的死期到了 |
[1:32:44] | Hold it! | 停车 |
[1:33:08] | Get back in your car! | 快回车上 |
[1:33:32] | Mind if I test- drive your Audi? | 我能试驾你的奥迪吗? |
[1:33:38] | Stop the son of a bitch! | 快停车 混蛋 |
[1:33:45] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:33:48] | He got my car! | 他抢走我的车 |
[1:33:52] | – Get back! – Hey, man, I’m cool. | -退后 -兄弟 我没恶意 |
[1:34:06] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快离开这里 |
[1:34:11] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:34:22] | Kill that cop son of a bitch! | 杀了那个混蛋警察 |
[1:34:27] | No way you llve. No way. | 你是活不了了 |
[1:35:55] | – Gangway! – Hold it now. | -让开 -不要动 |
[1:35:58] | – Pollce officer. – Go ahead. | -警察 -去吧 |
[1:36:05] | Well, shit! What now, kid? | 该死 现在怎么办? 孩子 |
[1:36:09] | First thing, we get you to hospital. | 我们得先送你去医院 |
[1:36:12] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:36:15] | Don’t breathe this stuff. You’ll see pink elephants. | 别吸这些废气 你会产生幻觉的 |
[1:36:18] | The sllppery son of a bitch got away! | 那个狡猾的混蛋逃掉了 |
[1:36:20] | – What do you mean he got away? – Hey, fire me. | -你说他逃掉了是什么意思? -开除我吧 |
[1:36:26] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:36:27] | Sarge, I’m commandeering your car. | 巡官 我要借用你的车 |
[1:36:29] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:36:31] | My home! The bastard knows where I llve. | 我家 那个混蛋知道我住哪里 |
[1:36:34] | I’ll drive, Cochise. | 我来开车 老大 |
[1:36:37] | – I got to look at him! – He’s all right. | -我得看着他 -他没事的 |
[1:36:43] | 3- W- 30 en route to Sgt. Murtaugh’s residence. | 3W30赶往墨陶巡官家 |
[1:36:46] | Requesting additional units. | 请求支援单位 |
[1:37:22] | Excuse me, sir. May we help you? | 对不起 需要我们帮忙吗? |
[1:37:24] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:37:53] | Good morning, sir. | 早安 先生 |
[1:37:56] | Tell me, what day is it? | 告诉我今天是什么日子 |
[1:37:59] | Goddamn Christmas! | 他妈的圣诞节 |
[1:38:02] | I’ll give you a home to come back to. | 我会让你无家可归 |
[1:38:23] | Crazy son of a bitch! | 疯子 |
[1:38:45] | Give me that. Drop it. | 快给我 把它丢了 |
[1:38:56] | Looking for the general? | 你在找将军吗? |
[1:38:59] | He’s barbecuing his nuts on Hollywood Boulevard. | 他在好莱坞大道被烤成肉干了 |
[1:39:11] | What do you say, Jack? | 你觉得如何? 杰克 |
[1:39:13] | like a shot at the title? | 你要试试看吗? |
[1:39:16] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我不介意 |
[1:39:35] | Okay, men! I’m Sgt. Murtaugh. My responsibillty here! | 好了 大伙们 我是墨陶巡官 这是我的责任 |
[1:39:40] | Watch commander is en route. | 现场指挥官立刻就到 |
[1:39:42] | Until then, Sgt. Murtaugh is in charge on site. | 暂时由墨陶巡官负责指挥 |
[1:39:49] | Just keep the citizens clear. | 请撤离民众 |
[1:40:03] | Keep everyone back! | 让大家退后 |
[1:40:13] | It’s Sgt. Riggs’ arrest. I take full responsibillty! | 里格斯巡官在逮捕嫌犯 我会负起全部责任 |
[1:40:17] | The son of a bitch killed two of our men! | 那个混蛋杀了我们两个弟兄 |
[1:40:25] | Get him, kid! He’s yours! | 给他好看 孩子 他是你的了 |
[1:40:41] | Come on, Riggs! Come on! | 加油 里格斯 |
[1:40:52] | You wanna quit now? You wanna quit? | 你现在要放弃吗? |
[1:41:04] | Give me your nightstick! | 把警棍交给我 |
[1:41:16] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:41:18] | Show me what you got! | 让我知道你有多厉害 |
[1:41:26] | Eat this, sucker! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[1:41:53] | Let them take him! | 让他们逮捕他 |
[1:41:55] | Let me take him! | 让我逮捕他 |
[1:41:59] | No! Back off! | 不 滚开 |
[1:42:39] | Break his fucking neck! | 扭断他的脖子 |
[1:42:49] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[1:42:56] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[1:43:06] | Get that shit off my lawn! | 把那个人渣从我的草坪带走 |
[1:43:13] | How you doing, kid? | 你还好吧? 孩子 |
[1:43:40] | I got you. | 我撑住你了 |
[1:43:42] | I got you, partner. | 我撑住你了 搭档 |
[1:44:20] | Merry Christmas, Victoria Lynn. | 圣诞快乐 维多利亚·琳恩 |
[1:44:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:44:51] | How are you? | 你还好吧? |
[1:44:53] | I’m going to be all right. You? | 我会没事的 你呢? |
[1:44:55] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:45:00] | Give this to your dad, okay? | 把这个交给你爸 好吗? |
[1:45:02] | It’s a present for him. Tell him I won’t need it anymore. | 这是送他的礼物 跟他说我不再需要了 |
[1:45:06] | – It’s a bullet. – Yeah, it’s a bullet. | -这是子弹 -对 的确是子弹 |
[1:45:10] | He’ll understand. | 他会了解的 |
[1:45:13] | You want to come in? We’re building. | 你要进来吗? 我们准备要吃饭了 |
[1:45:17] | No, I gotta go. | 不 我得走了 |
[1:45:21] | You have a nice Christmas, though. | 祝你圣诞快乐 |
[1:45:24] | Okay. You too. | 好的 你也是 |
[1:45:26] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[1:45:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:45:44] | After all we’ve been through… | 我们一起经历了那么多事 |
[1:45:46] | if you think I’m gonna eat the world’s worst turkey by myself… | 如果你以为我会一个人 吃全世界最难吃的火鸡 |
[1:45:50] | you’re crazy. | 你一定是疯了 |
[1:45:53] | – I’ll tell you a little secret. – What? | -我要告诉你一个小秘密 -什么? |
[1:45:56] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[1:46:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:46:02] | Oh, good. Let’s eat. | 很好 我们去吃饭吧 |
[1:46:04] | Hey, you know something? | 你知道吗? |
[1:46:06] | I think your daughter likes me. | 我想你女儿喜欢我 |
[1:46:08] | – if you touch her, I’ll kill you. – You’ll try. | -你敢碰她的话 我会杀了你 -试试看吧 |
[1:46:11] | – You mind if I bring a friend? – Of course, bring a friend. | -我可以带个朋友过来吗? -当然 你可以带朋友过来 |
[1:46:23] | I don’t think the cat will like this. | 我想猫咪柏班克会不喜欢 |
[1:46:25] | I’ll put five on the mutt. | 我赌五元 狗会喜欢的 |
[1:46:36] | I’m too old for this. | 我老到无法玩这个游戏了 |