英文名称:Level 16
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | The first thing you’ll do, | 你第一件事会做什么 |
[00:37] | very first thing. | 第一件事 |
[00:39] | I’ll look up at the sky. | 我会抬头去看天空 |
[00:41] | Will it be day or night? | 白天还是晚上 |
[00:43] | Nighttime. | 晚上 |
[00:44] | With a big round silver moon. | 有一个大圆月的晚上 |
[00:47] | What will you do, Vivien, in your new home? | 你到新家后会干什么呢 薇薇安 |
[00:50] | Well, I’ll look up at the moon, right beside you. | 我会在你旁边看月亮 |
[00:54] | Because when I get chosen I’ll tell them | 因为当我被选择的时候我会告诉他们 |
[00:56] | I’m not going unless you take Sophia, too. | 除非你也选的索菲亚否则我是不会去的 |
[00:59] | Don’t you ever worry that you won’t get a good family? | 你难道不怕选你的那个家庭不好吗 |
[01:02] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[01:03] | I’ll be the first girl chosen. | 我肯定是第一个被选中的女孩 |
[02:03] | Hey! My jar. | 我的瓶子 |
[02:08] | Get up, Vee! You’ll miss your spot. | 快起来维伊 你会错过你的机会的 |
[02:10] | My jar. Can you see it? | 你看到我瓶子了吗 |
[02:15] | Vivien, it’s your turn! | 薇薇安 该你了 |
[02:17] | It’s your turn! | 该你了 |
[02:22] | I’m here. I’m right here! | 我在这呢 我在这儿 |
[02:29] | I’m clean! I’m clean! Look at me! | 我很干净 不信你看 你看呀 |
[02:35] | Sophia, tell them! | 索菲亚 告诉他们呀 |
[02:38] | Don’t let them hurt me. | 别让他们伤害我 |
[02:39] | Cynthia, tell them it was a mistake. | 辛西娅 告诉他们这是个误会 |
[02:41] | Sophia, tell them I did it right. | 索菲亚 告诉他们我做对了 |
[02:44] | Vee… | 维伊 |
[02:46] | It’s a mistake! I’m clean! I’m clean! | 这是个误会 我是干净的 我是干净的 |
[02:49] | No, please. I’m clean. | 不要 求求你了 我是干净的 |
[02:51] | Tell them I did it right. | 告诉他们我没有错 |
[02:52] | Please! Sophia! | 求求你了 索菲亚 |
[02:55] | I’m clean! I’m clean! | 我是干净的 我是干净的 |
[03:00] | Don’t take me! | 不要带走我 |
[03:13] | A clean girl is always attentive and dutiful. | 一个整洁的女孩总是周到又负责任 |
[03:15] | A clean girl embraces… Obedience. | 一个整洁的女孩总是顺从 |
[03:18] | A clean girl is always humble and patient. | 一个整洁的女孩总是谦卑又耐心 |
[03:21] | A clean girl embodies… | 一个整洁的女孩体现了 |
[03:23] | Sweetness! | 甜美 |
[03:24] | A clean girl is always fit and temperate. | 一个整洁的女孩总是健康又有节制的 |
[03:27] | A clean girl… | 一个整洁的女孩 |
[03:35] | Vivien… | 薇薇安 |
[03:37] | should we report it? | 我们应该上报吗 |
[03:43] | Does this mean that class is over? | 这是说课程结束了吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:830个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:124个,六级词汇:59个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:131个,专四词汇:108个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:221个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:47] | Maybe we should go back to our rooms or… | 也许我们应该回我们的房间或者 |
[03:49] | We wait for the buzzer, Greta. | 我们要等铃声 格丽塔 |
[03:52] | All of us. | 我们全部都得等 |
[03:59] | …Honest and forthcoming. | 诚实和坦率 |
[04:00] | A clean girl gives the school… | 一个整洁的女孩要献给学校她们的 |
[04:03] | Loyalty! | 忠诚 |
[04:04] | Very good, girls. | 很好 姑娘们 |
[04:05] | Now, please prepare yourself for a short lecture. | 现在 请准备做一个简短的讲话 |
[04:14] | Good night. Good night. | 晚安 晚安 |
[04:50] | Vivien? | 薇薇安 |
[04:54] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[04:56] | You have to watch Greta. | 你得看好格丽塔 |
[04:59] | She’s always asking questions. | 她总是在问问题 |
[05:04] | Go to sleep, Ava. | 睡吧 艾娃 |
[05:10] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉吧 |
[06:02] | Assembly. | 集合了 |
[06:23] | Good morning, girls. | 早上好 姑娘们 |
[06:25] | Good morning, Miss Brixil! | 早上好 布里克希小姐 |
[06:28] | I have good news. | 我有一个好消息 |
[06:30] | As of today, you have completed Level 15. | 今天 你们完成了15级的课程 |
[06:33] | And now you will all be moving up to Level 16. | 现在你们都已经升到16级了 |
[06:39] | Level 16 will be your final year at Vestalis. | 16级会是你们在维斯塔里斯的最后一年 |
[06:44] | You will soon be meeting your new families. | 之后你们很快就会见到你们的新家庭 |
[06:46] | So remember your lessons. | 所以记住你们所学的课程 |
[06:47] | Embrace the feminine virtues that we have taught you and… | 接受我们所教给你们的女德然后 |
[06:50] | Eyes down! | 眼睛向下看 |
[06:54] | Now, I will give you your new hall assignments. | 现在 我会给你们重新分配宿舍 |
[06:58] | Beginning with Rose Hall. | 从玫瑰厅开始 |
[07:04] | The following girls will now move up to Rose Hall: | 现在以下女孩将搬到玫瑰厅 |
[07:08] | Rita Ava Vivien | 丽塔 艾娃 薇薇安 |
[07:42] | Well, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[07:57] | Big beds! We get our own beds. | 有大床了 我们有自己的床了 |
[07:59] | New arrivals. | 有新来的了 |
[08:01] | Hi. I’m Clara. | 你好 我是克拉拉 |
[08:03] | You’re Vivien, right? I’m Hedy. | 你是薇薇安 对吧 我是海蒂 |
[08:05] | We were both in Lily Hall on Level 14. | 我们之前都在14级的百合厅 |
[08:07] | I’m Ava. | 我是艾娃 |
[08:08] | This is Rita and Vivien. | 这是丽塔和薇薇安 |
[08:16] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[08:24] | I want the last bed in the first row. | 我想要第一排最后一张床 |
[08:30] | Each hall has its top girl and | 每个大厅都有一个最优秀的女孩 |
[08:32] | in this hall it’s me. | 在这个大厅里 我就是 |
[08:34] | Obedience. Cleanliness. | 服从 清洁 |
[08:37] | Patience. Humility. | 耐心 谦卑 |
[08:41] | No questions and no complaining. | 没有问题也没有抱怨 |
[09:00] | Vitamins are necessary for healthy, growing bodies. | 维生素是成长中的 健康的身体所必需的 |
[09:03] | Vitamins prevent disease. | 维生素可以预防疾病 |
[09:05] | Take your vitamin now. | 现在 请服用你们的维生素 |
[09:13] | Vitamins are necessary for healthy, growing bodies. | 维生素是成长中的 健康的身体所必需的 |
[09:17] | Vitamins prevent disease. | 维生素可以预防疾病 |
[09:19] | Take your vitamin now. | 现在 请服用你们的维生素 |
[09:31] | Vitamins are necessary for healthy, growing bodies… | 维生素是成长中的 健康的身体所必需的 |
[09:34] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:37] | No. | 没有 |
[10:02] | Cabbage day. | 白菜日 |
[10:08] | You knew that girl? | 你认识那个女孩吗 |
[10:10] | Sophia? | 索菲亚 |
[10:14] | There’s something weird about her. | 她有点奇怪 |
[10:17] | She squints. | 她老是眯眼睛 |
[10:19] | She has bad eyesight. | 她视力不好 |
[10:22] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[10:25] | It’s worse than Level 15! | 这比15级还差 |
[10:27] | Anger is the second vice, Clara. | 生气可是第二恶习 克拉拉 |
[10:30] | – I’m not angry. You sound angry to me. | – 我不生气 – 你听起来很生气 |
[10:33] | Does she sound angry to you, Vivien? | 你觉得她听起来像生气了吗 薇薇安 |
[10:40] | I’m going to the water closet. | 我要去洗手间 |
[11:41] | Cripes | 吓死我了 |
[11:43] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[11:45] | Go back to Meal Break. | 回去吃饭 |
[11:47] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[11:49] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[11:50] | No, I… I know what you’re thinking. | 不是 我 我知道你在想什么 |
[11:53] | That on Level 10 I… | 在10级的时候我 |
[12:00] | Don’t ever! | 永远不要再提了 |
[12:03] | If you tell anyone that I’m unclean… | 如果你告诉任何人我不干净 |
[12:06] | I wouldn’t! I just… | 我不会的 我只是 |
[12:09] | I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry. | 我想告诉你我很抱歉 |
[12:11] | I never should’ve… | 我不应该 |
[12:13] | Assembly. | 集合 |
[12:30] | Good day, girls. | 姑娘们 早上好 |
[12:31] | Good morning, Miss Brixil! | 早上好 布里克希小姐 |
[12:35] | Level 16 is not like the other levels. | 16级与其他级别是不同的 |
[12:39] | All your training has led up to this moment. | 你们的训练把你们带到了这一刻 |
[12:42] | Soon, our sponsors will arrive to choose | 很快 我们的赞助商就会来选择 |
[12:44] | their new adopted daughters. | 他们的新养女 |
[12:47] | But before you meet them, | 但在你见到他们之前 |
[12:48] | you will need to learn a few things. | 你需要学习一些东西 |
[12:50] | For example, | 例如 |
[12:52] | how to dress like the daughter of a top society family. | 如何打扮得像上流社会家庭的女儿 |
[13:01] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[13:03] | This one is for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[13:07] | You can look at me. | 你可以看着我 |
[13:15] | For me? Yes. | – 给我的吗 – 是的 |
[13:16] | Yes, come get it! | 是的 过来拿吧 |
[13:25] | What does it say? | 这上面写的什么呀 |
[13:27] | It spells “Grace”. | 写的是 格蕾丝 |
[13:29] | There’s one here for each of you. | 你们每个人都会有一个 |
[13:30] | But listen carefully. | 但是听仔细了 |
[13:32] | The dresses are to be hung by your beds this evening. | 这些衣服今晚要挂在你们的床边 |
[13:35] | Let them air out. | 让它们通风 |
[13:36] | We don’t want wrinkles, do we? | 我们可不想要褶皱 不是吗 |
[13:39] | You can wear them all day tomorrow. | 你们明天可以穿一整天 |
[13:41] | And for a special treat, | 作为对你们的一个特殊的待遇 |
[13:44] | you can also wear them to bed tomorrow evening. | 明天晚上你们也可以穿着它们睡觉 |
[13:48] | Consider this a reward… | 把这看做一种对你们 |
[13:51] | for virtuous behavior. | 品行端正的奖励吧 |
[13:57] | V Vvv… | |
[13:59] | V Vivien | 薇 薇安 |
[14:03] | V iv | 薇 薇 |
[14:04] | Have you ever seen anything so spiffy? | 你之前见过这么时髦的东西吗 |
[14:06] | It looks just like the ladies from Moving Picture Night. | 看起来就像电影之夜的女士们一样 |
[14:10] | When I’m adopted, | 如果我被收养了 |
[14:11] | I’ll wear swell dresses all the time. | 我会一直穿漂亮的衣服 |
[14:13] | And we can go outside where the air is clean | 我们也可以到空气干净的地方去 |
[14:17] | and we can look at the moon. | 我们也可以看月亮 |
[14:29] | Good night. Good night. | 晚安 晚安 |
[14:39] | Good night, Vivien. | 晚安 薇薇安 |
[14:45] | Good night, Ava. | 晚安 艾娃 |
[14:47] | I bet you’ll get the best placement. | 我打赌你会得到最好的安排 |
[14:50] | I bet you’ll get a great family who will love you. | 我打赌你得到一个爱你的好家庭 |
[14:55] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉吧 |
[15:26] | But what if we meet the families | 但是如果我们跟那些家庭见面了 |
[15:29] | and we don’t get chosen? | 却没有被选中呢 |
[15:31] | Don’t be silly, Clara. | 别傻了 克拉拉 |
[15:32] | They’ll choose you right away. | 他们会立刻选择你的 |
[15:34] | You’re the prettiest girl in Rose Hall. | 你是玫瑰厅最漂亮的女孩 |
[15:45] | Audrey, can we switch chores? | 奥黛丽 我们能交换家务吗 |
[15:48] | I’m sweeping the classroom. | 我是打扫教室的 |
[15:50] | Are you kidding? Yes! | 你在开玩笑吧 当然能了 |
[15:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:59] | -Viv. -You volunteered for wash duty. | – 薇薇 – 你自愿来洗衣服 |
[16:03] | So wash. | 那就洗吧 |
[16:05] | You asked me not to tell and… | 你让我不要说 而且 |
[16:07] | I… I won’t. | 我 我不会 |
[16:09] | I never would. | 我永远也不会说的 |
[16:10] | But I need you to keep a secret, too. | 但我也需要你保守一个秘密 |
[16:14] | I don’t want any trouble. No. Listen. | – 我不想惹麻烦 – 不 听着 |
[16:21] | I’m going to tell you something | 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[16:23] | and I need you to promise me | 而且我需要你答应我 |
[16:25] | that I could really, truly trust you. | 我真的 真的可以相信你 |
[16:27] | Obedience. Cleanliness… | 服从 清洁 |
[16:30] | I need you to listen to me! | 我需要你听我说 |
[16:31] | I follow the rules! | 我遵守规则 |
[16:34] | And soon I will be chosen, so… | 很快我就会被选中 所以 |
[16:36] | Don’t take the vitamins. | 不要吃维生素 |
[16:40] | At Meal Break, do not take the vitamins. | 餐后休息时 不要服用那个维生素 |
[16:45] | You’ll have to pretend that you’re… | 你得假装你 |
[16:47] | Vivien? | 薇薇安 |
[16:50] | I need help changing the sheets. | 我需要你来帮忙换床单 |
[16:52] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[16:53] | Yeah, I’ll… I’ll be right there. | 好 我 我马上就到 |
[16:56] | Or you could come now. | 或者你现在就可以来呀 |
[17:00] | Sure. | 也好 |
[17:08] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[17:10] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[17:11] | Maybe she’s unclean? | 也许她不干净 |
[17:14] | Don’t ever say that. | 别这么说 |
[17:17] | No, I didn’t mean… | 不 我不是说 |
[17:18] | Is that why you always follow me around? | 所以这就是你总是跟着我的原因吗 |
[17:21] | To spy on me? | 暗中监视我 |
[17:22] | No! I’m trying to help you. | 不 我是想帮你 |
[17:23] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[17:26] | I’m not your friend, Ava. | 我不是你的朋友 艾娃 |
[17:29] | There are no friends in this place. | 这里没有朋友 |
[17:42] | Vitamins are necessary for healthy growing bodies. | 维生素是健康成长的身体所必需的 |
[17:45] | Vitamins prevent disease. | 维生素可以预防疾病 |
[17:47] | Take your vitamin now. | 现在请服用你们的维生素 |
[17:59] | Vitamins are necessary for healthy growing bodies. | 维生素对于健康的身体来说是必须的 |
[18:01] | Vitamins prevent disease. | 维生素可以预防疾病 |
[18:03] | Take your vitamin now. | 现在服用你的维生素 |
[18:08] | They’re blue today. | 今天是蓝色的药丸 |
[18:09] | Vitamins are necessary for healthy growing bodies. | 维生素对于健康的身体来说是必须的 |
[18:12] | Vitamins prevent disease. | 维生素可以预防疾病 |
[18:14] | Take your vitamin now. | 现在服用你的维生素 |
[18:23] | Vitamins are necessary for healthy growing bodies. | 维生素对于健康的身体来说是必须的 |
[18:26] | Vitamins prevent disease. | 维生素可以预防疾病 |
[18:28] | Take your vitamin now. | 现在服用你的维生素 |
[19:45] | Good night, Ava. | 晚安 艾娃 |
[20:51] | Ava | 艾娃 |
[20:56] | Ava | 艾娃 |
[20:58] | She won’t wake up. | 她不会醒的 |
[21:06] | They never wake up. | 她们不会醒来的 |
[21:09] | It’s the vitamins. | 因为那维生素 |
[21:13] | It keeps them asleep. | 维生素使她们沉睡 |
[21:14] | The vitamins keep us healthy! | 维生素是让我们变健康的 |
[21:17] | They protect us from | 它保护我们不受污浊的空气 |
[21:18] | unclean air and dirty water. | 和不干净的水的影响 |
[21:20] | If the door opens, | 如果门开了 |
[21:22] | pretend you’re in deep sleep. | 假装你在沉睡中 |
[21:25] | – But if the guard comes… – The guards? | – 但如果警卫进来了 – 警卫吗 |
[21:28] | The… No, the guards aren’t allowed in here. | 不 不会吧警卫不能进入这里的 |
[21:30] | If you need help, call out. | 如果你需要帮助 大声叫 |
[21:33] | Or if I need help… | 或者如果我需要帮助 |
[21:35] | Cripes! They’re coming! | 天哪 他们来了 |
[21:51] | This one. | 这个 |
[21:57] | And this one. | 还有这个 |
[22:34] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[23:58] | Olivia? | 奥莉薇娅 |
[24:09] | And here we are. | 我们到了 |
[24:11] | These are the two you asked to see… | 这是那两个你们要求想见的 |
[24:15] | Olivia. | 奥莉薇娅 |
[24:16] | She has a fresh look like a breath of clean country air. | 她长相清纯像一股乡间干净的空气 |
[24:20] | The very picture of youth. | 一副青春的画面 |
[24:24] | She is lovely. | 她确实很可人 |
[24:30] | And this is Vivien. | 然后这个是薇薇安 |
[24:32] | Classic, delicate features. | 经典 眉清目秀 |
[24:34] | Skin like rich cream. | 肤若凝脂 |
[24:37] | One in a million. | 万里挑一 |
[24:39] | Exquisite. | 真精致 |
[24:41] | Isn’t she, dear? | 是不是 亲爱的 |
[24:48] | Would you like a glass of champagne? | 你们想要喝一杯香槟吗 |
[24:52] | Champagne, dear? | 香槟要吗 亲爱的 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:58] | Yes, please. | 我们要 谢谢 |
[25:07] | So perfect. | 真是完美 |
[25:10] | Imagine, never damaged by a single ray of sunlight. | 想象一下 从没有被一缕阳光伤害过 |
[25:16] | If you believe that. | 如果你这么认为的话 |
[25:19] | You said you wanted this. | 是你说你想要这些的 |
[25:22] | Why risk coming here if you aren’t… | 那为什么要冒险到这里来如果你不想 |
[25:24] | It’s my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[25:26] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[25:30] | But we’ve come all this way… | 但毕竟我们跑了这么远到这里 |
[25:38] | I’m not interrupting, I hope… | 但愿我没有打扰吧 |
[25:41] | Mr. Denison? | 丹尼森先生 |
[25:48] | If you want to see other options… | 如果你们还想再看看别的选择 |
[25:50] | No. | 不了 |
[25:53] | We’ll buy that one. | 我们要买那个 |
[25:57] | Pay them. | 付钱吧 |
[25:58] | Haggle, if you wish, | 讨价还价 如果你想的话 |
[26:00] | but I’m going back to the hotel. | 但我要回酒店了 |
[26:10] | I think we’ve made our selection. | 我们决定好了 |
[26:12] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[26:14] | Let me show you to the office. | 请跟我去办公室吧 |
[26:31] | This one. | 这个 |
[26:33] | They’re waiting for her! | 他们在等着她呢 |
[27:03] | I don’t think they locked it. | 我觉得他们没锁门 |
[27:05] | I didn’t hear it lock! | 我没听到锁门的声音 |
[27:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:09] | The sponsors. | 那些赞助的人 |
[27:13] | They don’t want to adopt us. They… | 他们不是想领养我们 他们 |
[27:17] | they want to buy us. | 他们是要买我们 |
[27:19] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[27:20] | Brixil will be back soon… | 布里克希很快会回来 |
[27:22] | I… I followed all the rules. | 我 我遵守所有的规则 |
[27:24] | – We have to go. – Go where? | – 我们得离开这里 – 去哪里 |
[27:26] | – Outside. – You’re crazy! | – 外面 – 你疯了 |
[27:28] | The is air is poisonous outside. | 外面的空气是有毒的 |
[27:29] | We can’t. | 我们不能出去 |
[27:30] | You don’t understand what’s been happening. | 你根本不明白发生了什么 |
[27:32] | No. | 不 |
[27:36] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[27:43] | This one. | 这个 |
[29:28] | I’m here. | 是我 |
[29:30] | No, I’m almost done with Rose Hall. | 不 玫瑰厅已经差不多了 |
[29:34] | A little bit of hand-holding but no more than usual. | 有点小麻烦 但基本都和平常一样 |
[29:40] | Just one problem. | 就有一个问题 |
[29:42] | Alex, I know. | 艾利克斯 我知道 |
[29:46] | But I don’t want him on the floors unsupervised. | 但我不想让他在无人看管的情况下在楼里 |
[29:52] | I can’t talk now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[29:54] | I want to stay here until we finish Rose Hall. | 我想在这里待到玫瑰厅结束为止 |
[30:06] | There’s just one girl left. | 就剩一个女孩了 |
[30:09] | I’ll come down before we open Lily Hall. | 我会在百合厅开放之前下去 |
[30:12] | Yes. Okay. | 好的 |
[32:15] | It’s locked now. | 现在门锁了 |
[32:19] | That was our only chance. | 刚刚是我们唯一的机会 |
[32:31] | When did you stop… with the vitamins? | 你是从什么时候停止服用那些维生素的 |
[32:37] | Level 13. | 从十三层开始 |
[32:41] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[32:44] | If any other girl had seen… | 如果哪个女孩看到你这样 |
[32:46] | I haven’t told anyone else. | 我还没有跟任何人说过 |
[32:48] | Well, that’s…good. | 好吧 那很好 |
[32:53] | Just keep your head down. | 你就低调行事吧 |
[32:54] | They’re drugging us. | 他们在给我们下药 |
[32:56] | It’s wrong, I know! | 是很不对 我明白 |
[32:59] | Maybe there is a reason… | 也许这是有原因的 |
[33:00] | You’re defending them, | 你还在维护他们吗 |
[33:02] | after what they did to you? | 在他们对你做了那些之后吗 |
[33:05] | What “they” did to me? | 是他们对我做的吗 |
[33:33] | Vivien. Please enter. | 薇薇安 请进来 |
[33:44] | Good morning, young lady. | 早上好 年轻的女士 |
[33:48] | “Vitamins are necessary for healthy growing bodies. | 维生素对于健康的身体来说是必须的 |
[33:51] | Vitamins prevent disease.” | 维生素可以预防疾病 |
[33:53] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:55] | I didn’t think you were real. | 我以为你不是真人 |
[33:57] | I mean, I thought you were just a voice. | 我的意思是 我以为你只是一个声音 |
[34:00] | My name is Doctor Miro. | 我的名字叫米洛医生 |
[34:02] | I only deal with the senior students. | 我只负责高层的学生 |
[34:05] | They need special attention. | 她们需要特殊的关照 |
[34:08] | Vivien is a lovely name. | 薇薇安是一个很美的名字 |
[34:10] | One of my favorite actresses is named Vivien. | 我最喜欢的女演员之一就叫薇薇安 |
[34:13] | – Really? – Just breathe normally. | – 真的吗 – 正常呼吸就好 |
[34:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:16] | And out. | 呼气 |
[34:18] | Again in. | 再吸气 |
[34:20] | And out. | 呼气 |
[34:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:24] | I’m afraid there’s been an outbreak of fever | 我恐怕你们其中一个厅里 |
[34:26] | in one of the other halls. | 有好多人都发烧了 |
[34:27] | Now, it’s nothing to worry about | 好了 不用担心 |
[34:29] | but I will be giving all the students | 但我会给所有学生 |
[34:31] | a series of vaccines, just to be safe. | 一系列的疫苗 为了保险起见 |
[34:34] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[34:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:37] | Roll up your sleeve, please. | 请把袖子捋上去 |
[34:43] | There we go. | 要打了 |
[34:46] | Okay, a little pain. | 好 会有一点刺痛 |
[34:50] | There we are. | 好了 |
[34:52] | And not a peep from my brave patient. | 我最勇敢的病人果然一声也没有吱 |
[35:01] | Now, Vivien, | 好了 薇薇安 |
[35:03] | do you have any skin problems, | 你有什么皮肤上的问题吗 |
[35:05] | dry spots, pimples? | 干斑 痘痘 |
[35:06] | No. Never. | 没有 从来没有 |
[35:08] | That’s what I like to hear. | 这正是我爱听的 |
[35:11] | But um, sometimes there’s… | 但是 有时候有一些 |
[35:14] | Yes? | 什么 |
[35:16] | Oh, it’s nothing. All the girls get… | 没什么 所有女孩都有一点 |
[35:19] | Go on. | 继续说下去 |
[35:21] | Uh, sleep scabs? | 呃 睡眠痂 |
[35:24] | Sleep scabs. | 睡眠痂 |
[35:26] | Can you show me? | 能给我看看吗 |
[35:39] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[35:44] | It’s not that bad. | 没有那么糟糕 |
[35:46] | If you just wash it with soap in the shower, | 如果你在洗澡的时候用肥皂洗一洗 |
[35:48] | it normally just gets better. | 一般来讲它就会好起来 |
[35:51] | When we get adopted our beds are going to be really soft | 当我们被领养之后我们的床会变得很软 |
[35:53] | and we won’t get the sleep scabs anymore, | 我们就不会有睡眠痂 |
[35:55] | that’s what all the girls say. | 所有女孩们都这么说 |
[36:00] | Well, you were right about the soap. | 好吧 你说用肥皂没错 |
[36:02] | Make sure you use a lot of soap on these sores. | 保证你在这地方使用大量的肥皂 |
[36:08] | And you tell all the other girls. | 然后也告诉那些女孩们 |
[36:11] | Remember, cleanliness is…? | 记住了 保持清洁是 |
[36:14] | The second virtue. | 第二美德 |
[36:16] | Correct. | 没错 |
[36:19] | That should help speed up the healing | 这样应该可以加快愈合 |
[36:23] | and help with the pain. | 也可以对疼痛有帮助 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Now, Vivien, we care about you. | 好了 薇薇安 我们很在乎你们 |
[36:28] | The academy is your family. | 在这学院里我们都是一家人 |
[36:30] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[36:32] | Grace. Please enter. | 格蕾丝 请进来 |
[36:44] | Good morning, young lady. | 早上好 年轻的女士 |
[36:45] | Hi, Vivien. | 嗨 薇薇安 |
[36:46] | Hi, Rita. | 嗨 丽塔 |
[36:48] | – Is that the… – It’s the Vitamin Doctor. | – 那是 – 是那个说维生素的医生 |
[36:51] | Geez, and I thought this day couldn’t get any better. | 天哪 我以为今天已经好得不能再好了 |
[36:55] | And why is today so great? | 为什么今天这么开心 |
[36:57] | Hello? | 开玩笑吗 |
[36:58] | It’s day 3. | 今天是第三天啊 |
[37:00] | Yes? | 所以呢 |
[37:02] | It’s Moving Picture night. | 今天是电影日啊 |
[37:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:15] | You live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[37:16] | Used to. | 以前是的 |
[37:18] | Who runs this place? | 谁是管理这里的 |
[37:19] | A lady by the name of Mrs. Burke. | 一个叫Mrs.Burke的女士 |
[37:21] | She’s not home. | 她不在家 |
[37:22] | You waiting for her? | 你在等她吗 |
[37:24] | Just came back to get my things. | 只是回来拿我的东西 |
[37:26] | I’ve been away for a while. | 我等了有一段时间了 |
[37:28] | I’m waiting for a taxi. | 我在等出租车 |
[37:30] | I used to live here in this house, | 我以前住在这里 |
[37:32] | seventeen, eighteen years ago. | 十七 十八年前 |
[37:35] | Was born here. | 我出生在这里 |
[37:37] | Don’t kid me. You’re older than that. | 别开玩笑了 你比那要老 |
[37:39] | Well, I didn’t move right after I was born… | 我不是一出生就搬到这里 |
[37:47] | Why the blue pills? | 为什么是那些蓝色的药丸 |
[37:50] | These white ones make us sleep. | 那些白色的药丸使我们睡着 |
[37:53] | But the blue ones knocked them right out. | 但是那些蓝色的让她们瞬间就昏迷了 |
[37:55] | We’ve never had blue before. | 我们以前从来没有服用过蓝色的 |
[37:57] | And we’ve never had party dresses before. | 我们也从来没穿过好看的裙子啊 |
[38:00] | Because the patrons never came to see us before. | 因为那些赞助人之前从没来过 |
[38:05] | So the door’s never going to be unlocked again? | 所以这门不会再开了吗 |
[38:08] | I’ve been waiting since Level 13. | 我从十三层一直等到现在 |
[38:11] | And they never once left it unlocked. | 他们从来没有让门开着过 |
[38:14] | What do you do? | 你都干些什么 |
[38:17] | During the night? | 晚上的时候 |
[38:20] | I fall asleep… | 我会睡着 |
[38:22] | eventually. | 最终会 |
[38:24] | A long time after they do. | 等她们睡着很久之后 |
[38:27] | But then the doors are locked | 但是之后门就会锁 |
[38:29] | and there’s nowhere to go, so… | 没有地方可以去 所以 |
[38:32] | I listen. | 我就听 |
[38:33] | To what? | 听什么 |
[38:34] | The other halls. | 其他厅 |
[38:36] | – There’s four halls, right? – Right. | – 这地方有四个厅 对吧 – 对 |
[38:38] | Rose, Lily, Daisy and Iris. | 玫瑰厅 百合厅 雏菊厅 和鸢尾厅 |
[38:40] | Everyone knows that… | 所有人都知道 |
[38:41] | We all share the same floor. | 我们都在同一层 |
[38:44] | A hall wakes up, they go to class. | 一个房间的女孩们醒了 就去教室 |
[38:48] | Do their chores, | 去做家务 |
[38:50] | vitamin, meal break, | 去吃维他命 吃饭 |
[38:53] | evening cleanse and sleep. | 洗漱 睡觉 |
[38:58] | But then there’s a… | 但是一天中有一小段时间 |
[39:02] | a pause. | 我们没意识 |
[39:05] | A Dark Hour | 那就是 黑暗时刻 |
[39:07] | before the next hall wakes up. | 在另外一个房间的女孩们醒来之前 |
[39:09] | If we get out during the Dark Hour, | 如果我们在黑暗时刻出去了 |
[39:12] | the other girls won’t see us. | 其他女孩们不会知道的 |
[39:14] | Even if we get into the hall, | 就算我们出了房间进入走廊 |
[39:17] | there are Big Eyes everywhere. | 到处都有监控 |
[39:19] | I don’t think we need to worry about the Big Eyes. | 我们无需担心监控 |
[39:23] | They bring the guards. | 保安们看到监控会过来的 |
[39:26] | I walked down the hall. | 有一次我走到走廊里了 |
[39:28] | But I was right in front of the Big Eyes | 就在监控下面 |
[39:30] | and nothing happened. | 什么事都没发生 |
[39:32] | No alarms? | 警报没响吗 |
[39:33] | No. I got to the stairs, but the door wouldn’t open. | 没响 我还上了楼 但门关着出不去 |
[39:37] | I think we need one of those shiny cards. | 我想我们需要一张门禁卡 |
[39:42] | – We should tell the other girls… – No! | – 我们应该告诉其他女孩 – 不行 |
[39:44] | No way! | 绝对不行 |
[39:45] | They don’t know. | 他们对这一切一无所知 |
[39:48] | They take that pill every night… | 他们每晚都吃那种药片 |
[39:50] | Have you ever been punished? | 你被惩罚过吗 |
[39:53] | Have they ever taken you downstairs? | 你被带到楼下过吗 |
[39:59] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会找到其他解决方法的 |
[40:13] | Vivien | 薇薇安 |
[40:14] | I didn’t call for you. | 我没叫你过来啊 |
[40:16] | I know. I just… | 嗯 你没叫 我就是 |
[40:20] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[40:24] | Of course. Come on in. | 可以啊 进来吧 |
[40:29] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[40:39] | You have something to tell me? | 你有话跟我说吗 |
[40:45] | I like your glasses. | 我喜欢你的眼镜 |
[40:48] | Thank you? | 哦 谢谢 |
[40:51] | There’s a girl in Rose Hall who has really bad eyesight. | 玫瑰房里有个女孩视力很差 |
[40:56] | She could use some glasses. | 她也需要眼镜 |
[41:01] | Is this what you wanted to tell me? | 这就是你想跟我说的吗 |
[41:06] | Am I really named after a famous actress? | 我真的跟一个女明星名字一样吗 |
[41:11] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[41:14] | Vivien Leigh. A famous beauty. | 她叫薇薇安 雷伊 是一个超级大美人 |
[41:18] | Do I look like her? | 我跟她长得像吗 |
[41:20] | You have her smile. | 你的笑容跟她一样甜美 |
[41:22] | But then you’ve never seen Dark Journey | 但是你从没看过黑暗旅程 |
[41:24] | or Storm in a Teacup. | 或是茶杯里的风暴 |
[41:27] | I wanted to put Gone With the Wind on your list, | 我本来想把飘加进你们的电影片单里的 |
[41:29] | but Miss Brixil was absolutely opposed. | 但布里克希小姐不同意 |
[41:33] | Moving Picture Night? | 在电影夜吗 |
[41:35] | Oh, I choose your films. | 对 你们看的电影是我挑的 |
[41:37] | – That’s because of you? – Uh-huh. | – 是你挑的 – 嗯 对 |
[41:39] | Oh. It’s one of the few perks of this position. | 这算是在这工作为数不多的好处之一了 |
[41:42] | Oh, the girls love Moving Picture Night. | 女孩们都很喜欢电影夜 |
[41:44] | Especially Ava and Rita and Hedy. | 尤其是艾娃 丽塔 还有海蒂 |
[41:49] | But not you? | 但不包括你吗 |
[41:51] | No, I love it, too. It… | 不是 我也喜欢 但是 |
[41:54] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[41:58] | Well, we see the same, um, films? | 我们看的总是一样的电影 对吧 |
[42:02] | – Uh-hmm. – Films. | – 嗯 – 电影 |
[42:04] | We see them over and over again. | 我们看了一遍又一遍 |
[42:06] | And most of the time, the girls know all the words so… | 大多数时候 女孩们都能背出台词了 |
[42:09] | You selfish girl. | 你真是个自私的女孩 |
[42:18] | You want to know what Vivien Leigh looks like, | 你想知道薇薇安 雷伊长什么样 |
[42:20] | is that it? | 对吧 |
[42:21] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[42:23] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法吧 |
[42:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:38] | Now, let’s just keep this little chat | 对了 今天这段谈话 |
[42:40] | between the two of us, shall we? | 你知我知 好吗 |
[42:42] | I don’t think Miss Brixil would approve. | 布里克希小姐不会允许这样的情况发生的 |
[42:45] | You’re so… | 你真的 |
[42:50] | nice. | 很好 |
[42:51] | Oh, Vivien, | 噢 薇薇安 |
[42:54] | when a girl is obedient and sweet, | 当一个女孩又温顺又甜美时 |
[42:57] | the world cannot help but love her. | 全世界都会忍不住爱她的 |
[43:00] | Just follow the rules, be patient | 你就耐心点 好好遵守纪律 |
[43:02] | and let us take care of you. | 让我们照顾你 |
[43:05] | All right? | 好吗 |
[43:27] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡 |
[43:34] | She needs water. | 她需要水 |
[43:36] | Grace, can you go get some water? | 格蕾丝 你能去给她弄点水吗 |
[43:38] | Ew. | 好恶心 |
[43:39] | She’s really sick. | 她病得很严重 |
[43:42] | It’s probably the Fever. | 可能是得了流感 |
[43:44] | We should call the guards. | 我们应该叫保安来 |
[43:45] | She hasn’t done anything wrong. | 她又没做错事 |
[43:47] | Well, I don’t want to be infected by a sick girl… | 呃 但我可不想被一个病人感染 |
[43:50] | by any unclean girl… | 或是被任何不洁的女孩感染 |
[43:51] | Can you shut your gobber, Ava! | 能闭上你的乌鸦嘴吗艾娃 |
[43:58] | Come on. I’m going to help you get cleaned up. | 来吧 我帮你收拾干净 |
[44:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:17] | Yeah, I’m sure it’s nothing. | 嗯 我确定自己没事 |
[44:21] | Can I see? | 能给我看看吗 |
[44:27] | I don’t have the Fever! | 我没得流感 |
[44:29] | The doctor gave me the vaccine. | 医生给我打了疫苗 |
[44:30] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[44:39] | Let me see your arm. | 让我看看你胳膊 |
[44:50] | That looks bad. | 看起来很严重 |
[44:53] | It’s just a vaccine. | 不过是打了疫苗而已 |
[44:55] | And the pills are just vitamins. | 那我们每天吃的药片也不过是维他命而已 |
[45:01] | We should talk to the other girls. | 我们应该告诉其他女孩 |
[45:04] | They would never believe us. | 他们不会相信我们的 |
[45:06] | We need a plan. | 我们需要做个计划 |
[45:12] | or maybe the doctor could help us. | 或者我们可以去找医生帮忙 |
[45:15] | What? | 什么 |
[45:17] | Why would you trust him? | 你为什么会相信他 |
[45:18] | I… I don’t. I don’t. | 我 我没有 没有 |
[45:22] | You just stopped taking the vitamins… | 你才停止吃那种维他命没多久 |
[45:25] | so you don’t know what’s been happening. | 不知道发生了什么 |
[45:29] | There is this guard, | 有个保安你知道吗 |
[45:32] | – he limps when he walks… – Yeah. | – 他走路的时候跛脚 – 我知道他 |
[45:35] | Yes, the one with the metal plate under his shoe? | 就是那个鞋底有金属片的那个对吗 |
[45:40] | He comes into our room… | 他总是在黑暗时刻 |
[45:44] | during the Dark Hour. | 到我们房间里来 |
[45:48] | I don’t… | 我不知 |
[45:51] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[45:54] | He comes alone. | 他总是一个人来 |
[46:00] | And he touches the girls. | 摸女孩们 |
[46:04] | He waits until we’re asleep | 他等我们都睡着了 |
[46:06] | and then he chooses the… | 挑一个就 |
[46:22] | Good grooming starts with personal care. | 好相貌从个人护理开始 |
[46:25] | This principally means the care of your hands, | 主要包括对我们手部 |
[46:28] | your hair, your teeth and your skin. | 头发 牙齿 以及皮肤的护理 |
[46:32] | Let’s begin with the skin by taking a look at it | 让我们从医生的角度 |
[46:35] | from the doctor’s point of view. | 开始看看我们的皮肤 |
[46:39] | You’ll find that skin is a complex living tissue… | 你们会发现皮肤是一种负责的活组织体 |
[46:47] | No questions! | 不准提问 |
[46:50] | Curiosity is the first vice. | 好奇是第一恶习 |
[47:20] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[47:24] | And again. | 再呼吸 |
[47:27] | Very good. | 很好 |
[47:28] | No sign of any fever, you’re as healthy as a horse. | 没流感的症状 你像匹小马崽一样健康 |
[47:31] | So how was your lesson today? | 你今天的课上得怎么样 |
[47:33] | A very fascinating lecture about hygiene, I hear. | 我听说是一堂很有意思的卫生课 |
[47:36] | The beautiful lady in waiting, | 闪屏时出现的漂亮女人 |
[47:38] | that’s Vivien Leigh, right? | 就是 薇薇安 雷伊 对吧 |
[47:39] | – You liked it? – Oh, I loved it. | – 你喜欢吗 – 天哪 我太喜欢了 |
[47:42] | Yes. Yeah, very much. | 是的 非常喜欢 |
[47:43] | She… she was so, uh… | 她 她真的很 |
[47:46] | strong. | 坚强 |
[47:48] | In the way that she walked and the way that she talked, | 她说话的方式 走路的样子 |
[47:49] | I mean, it was just as if everyone should just… | 我是说 就好像每个人都应该 |
[47:53] | just get out of her way. | 给她让路一样 |
[47:56] | And even when they were laughing at her | 就算人们嘲笑她 |
[47:58] | or scowling she just held her head up. | 或是冲他皱眉头 她依然高昂头颅 |
[48:02] | Like no one could touch her. | 就像没人有资格碰她一样 |
[48:06] | Yes, well, Laurence Olivier had the better scenes. | 嗯 对 劳伦斯 奥莉维尔演得很好 |
[48:10] | I have another vaccination for you today. | 我今天要给你打另一种疫苗 |
[48:15] | But you said that I was healthy. | 但你刚刚还说我很健康 |
[48:16] | Don’t you use that tone with me. | 别用那种语气跟我说话 |
[48:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:21] | Sorry, I just, um… | 对不起 我就是 |
[48:24] | well, the vaccines, | 嗯 就是这种疫苗 |
[48:27] | some of the girls have been getting sick. | 让有些女孩生病了 |
[48:29] | If you have any problems in Rose Hall | 如果你对玫瑰房里的事情有什么异议 |
[48:30] | you can report that to Miss Brixil. | 应该跟布里克希小姐报告 |
[48:32] | Miss Brixil won’t help us. | 布里克希小姐不会帮我们的 |
[48:33] | She works with the guards. | 她跟那些保安是一伙的 |
[48:39] | Vivien, have you been taking your vitamins? | 薇薇安 你在吃我们给你的维他命吗 |
[48:41] | Yes. | 在吃 |
[48:43] | Of course. | 当然在吃了 |
[48:45] | Because you seem upset. Are you angry? | 但你看起来很沮丧 你在生气吗 |
[48:48] | No. | 不生气 |
[48:50] | Anger is a vice. | 生气是一种恶习 |
[48:51] | That’s right. | 说得很好 |
[48:53] | And the vices of the unclean lead to what? | 那不洁的恶习会导致什么后果 |
[48:57] | – Hysteria. – Correct. | – 歇斯底里 – 没错 |
[49:00] | Which is a very serious risk for young women. | 歇斯底里对年轻女性来说有很大危险 |
[49:08] | I’m going to give you a concentrated vitamin injection. | 我现在给你注射一剂浓缩维生素 |
[49:12] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要那种东西 |
[49:13] | When a girl behaves the way you are behaving, | 要是其他女孩跟你刚才的表现一样的话 |
[49:17] | I am required to call the guards, | 我是该叫保安来的 |
[49:19] | do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[49:20] | To send you down for punishment. | 把你送去接受惩罚 |
[49:22] | Is that what you want? | 就是你想要的吗 |
[49:25] | Hmm? | 啊 是吗 |
[49:27] | I’m not going to do that | 我不会那么做的 |
[49:29] | because I think you deserve a second chance. | 因为我知道你值得第二种选择 |
[49:31] | Do you deserve a second chance? | 那你觉得你值得第二种选择吗 |
[49:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:40] | What is a girl’s first virtue? | 女孩的第一美德是什么 |
[49:47] | Obedience. | 顺从 |
[49:55] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[50:08] | This isn’t punishment. | 这不是惩罚 |
[50:16] | I only want to help you. | 我就是想帮你的 |
[51:29] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[51:35] | Hmm, you shouldn’t sit with me. | 你不该坐我旁边的 |
[51:39] | I’m unclean. I might infect you. | 我不洁 可能会传染给你 |
[51:43] | There is nothing wrong with you. | 你什么都没做错 |
[51:50] | My head feels heavy. | 我头好疼 |
[51:54] | Your head will clear. | 你意识会慢慢清晰的 |
[51:57] | When I first stopped taking the pills, | 当我最开始偷偷不吃那些药时 |
[52:00] | it was like my mind was working for the first time. | 我第一次感觉到了自己的思维在运转 |
[52:05] | The days just all kind of blur together. | 日子过得很模糊 |
[52:07] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[52:10] | Yeah, that’s why I started keeping a calendar. | 这就是我开始做记号记日期的原因 |
[52:14] | I put a line for every day on the headboard behind my bed. | 我每晚都会在我的床头柜里面划线 |
[52:22] | I’ve never told anyone that before. | 我从没跟人说过这事 |
[52:36] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[52:40] | What kind of plan? | 什么计划 |
[52:45] | To get out, we need a shiny card. | 要想出去 我们需要一张门禁卡 |
[52:50] | The guards have the cards. | 保安就有门禁卡 |
[52:54] | No. | 不 |
[52:55] | – No. No! No… – Shh! | – 不 不行 不 – 嘘 |
[52:58] | The guards are animals. All they do is hurt us! | 保安就是畜生 他们就会伤害我们 |
[53:02] | – But the… – Quiet down. | – 但是 – 安静 |
[53:04] | – The guards don’t even speak like us. – Shh! | – 他们甚至都不跟我们说话 – 嘘 |
[53:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[53:26] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[53:29] | I’ve never reported anyone before. | 我以前从来没有举报过谁 |
[53:31] | It’s our responsibility to report unclean behavior. | 举报不洁行为是我们的义务 |
[53:35] | One unclean girl could infect everyone. | 一个不干净的女孩会影响每个人 |
[53:39] | But is she really that bad? | 但是她真的那么坏吗 |
[53:41] | Because, uh, she… | 因为 呃 她 |
[53:43] | You want a good placement, don’t you? | 你想要一个好的位置 不是吗 |
[53:49] | We follow the rules, | 我们遵守规矩 |
[53:51] | that’s what good families want. | 那就是好家庭想要的 |
[53:54] | If we follow the rules, we’ll get good homes | 我们遵守规矩 就能到让我们安全的 |
[53:57] | where we’ll be safe. | 好的家庭去 |
[54:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[54:08] | This is student Ava from Rose Hall on Level 16. | 我是16楼玫瑰大厅的学生艾娃 |
[54:13] | I’ve witnessed unclean behavior. | 我看到了不干净的行为 |
[54:18] | He hasn’t done anything on this level. | 他在这层还什么都没做 |
[54:20] | But he will do it again. | 但是他还会再做一次的 |
[54:22] | He won’t stop. | 他不会停下 |
[54:24] | He seems strong. | 他看起来很强壮 |
[54:27] | But he comes alone. | 但是他孤身一人 |
[54:29] | Sneaky. | 鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[54:31] | I don’t think Brixil knows he does it. | 我觉得布里克希i不知道他这么做了 |
[54:34] | Well, then we’ll wait for him. | 那就让我们一起 |
[54:37] | Together. | 等着他吧 |
[54:43] | We could make a rope. | 我们可以做一根绳子 |
[54:45] | To tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[54:46] | But first we’ll need to… | 但是首先我们需要 |
[54:49] | Assembly. | 集合 |
[55:08] | -Come with me. -What? | – 过来 – 什么 |
[55:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[55:19] | I haven’t done anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[55:21] | You’ll speak when you are spoken to. | 问你话的时候你才可以说话 |
[55:28] | Physical punishment is never my first choice. | 体罚从来不是我的第一选择 |
[55:30] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[55:35] | So consider this a test. | 所以把这当作一个测试吧 |
[55:37] | Will you cooperate | 你是合作呢 |
[55:39] | or do I need to send you downstairs? | 还是我把你送到楼下去呢 |
[55:45] | Do I need to call the guards? | 我需要呼叫警卫吗 |
[56:03] | Spend your time here reflecting on the feminine virtues. | 你就在这里好好温习一下女德把 |
[56:06] | If you show obedience and sweetness, | 如果你表现得顺从和乖巧 |
[56:08] | I may let you out in the morning. | 也许早上我就让你出来了 |
[56:11] | Or you can stay here until graduation. | 或者你可以在这儿待到毕业 |
[56:20] | Don’t let this box be the last thing you see. | 不要死不悔改 |
[57:19] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错啊 |
[57:22] | And you are not. | 你好像有心事 |
[57:25] | I’m worried about Alex. | 我很担心艾利克斯 |
[57:33] | His uncle is not an easy man to deal with. | 他的叔叔不是一个容易对付的人 |
[57:37] | I never wanted to deal with any of them. | 我从没想过应付他们中任何一个 |
[57:39] | Well, they protect us and they bring us customers. | 他们保护我们而且带顾客过来 |
[57:42] | They bleed us dry. | 他们榨干了我们 |
[57:45] | They want us to restock. | 他们想要我们补充货源 |
[57:48] | What? | 什么 |
[57:51] | Just listen to me… Most of the floors are empty. | 听我说 大部分楼层是空的 |
[57:53] | We wouldn’t have to use children this time. | 这次我们不必使用孩子们 |
[57:55] | Not with the advancements I’ve made. | 不是我做的进步 |
[57:57] | We could start as old as 12, | 我们可以从12岁开始 |
[57:59] | maybe older. | 或许年龄更大点 |
[58:01] | You said just 3 more years. | 你说过只干最后三年 |
[58:04] | They want a greater return on their investment. | 他们希望获得更大的投资回报 |
[58:06] | Oh, we have cut corners year after year. | 哦 我们年复一年地走捷径 |
[58:09] | This place is falling apart | 这个地方正在分崩离析 |
[58:10] | and we are running ourselves off our feet | 而我们在为了维持这个地方 |
[58:11] | trying to keep it going! | 绞尽了脑汁 |
[58:13] | What do you want me to do? These are dangerous people! | 你想我怎么做 他们是危险人物 |
[58:27] | We should have compressed the timeline. | 我们应该压缩时间线 |
[58:29] | Kept them sedated 24/7. | 让他们7乘24小时保持镇静 |
[58:31] | That was never financially viable | 这在经济上是不可行的 |
[58:33] | and you know that. | 你知道的 |
[58:33] | Maybe there’s a way. No. | 也许有个办法 |
[58:35] | We’d need ventilators, nasogastric feeding, | 我们需要呼吸器 鼻胃管喂他们 |
[58:37] | constant medical attention. | 持续的医疗护理 |
[58:38] | We wake them for five hours a day, | 我们每天叫醒他们五个小时 |
[58:40] | they clean themselves, feed themselves… | 他们打理自己 自己吃饭 |
[58:42] | If you hadn’t spent so much time designing classes | 如果你没有花那么多时间设计课程 |
[58:45] | and writing up your little “history lessons.” | 和写你的小小 历史课 |
[58:46] | Well, it’s worked, hasn’t it? | 好吧 它起作用了 不是吗 |
[58:47] | By level 10, they’re completely docile. | 到了10层 他们已经完全听话了 |
[58:49] | Oh, like that girl you doped on level 16? | 就像你在16层的药晕的那个女孩吗 |
[58:54] | I had to lock her in the box today. | 我今天不得不把她锁在箱子里 |
[58:57] | That one… | 那个孩子 |
[59:00] | is unusual. | 与众不同 |
[1:00:23] | Don’t touch her! | 把你的手拿开 |
[1:00:34] | Oh, Viv! | 哦不 薇薇 |
[1:00:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:21] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[1:01:23] | Sophia, you got out? | 索菲亚 你怎么出来了 |
[1:01:24] | I did. | 是的 |
[1:01:25] | I got the shiny card. | 我拿到了门禁卡 |
[1:01:28] | Get me out of here. | 把我放出来吧 |
[1:01:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:34] | Let me out, Sophia. | 放我出来 索菲亚 |
[1:01:37] | The guards will come. | 警卫会来的 |
[1:01:38] | And I’m covered in blood. | 而且 我浑身是血 |
[1:01:40] | Open the door, Sophia! | 开门啊 索菲亚 |
[1:01:41] | Don’t you leave me, Sophia! | 别丢下我 索菲亚 |
[1:01:43] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[1:01:44] | Don’t leave me! Not again! | 不要又一次丢下我 |
[1:01:46] | Don’t you turn your back on me again, Sophia! | 索菲亚 别再转身离开我了 |
[1:01:53] | Please… | 求你了 |
[1:01:55] | please… | 求你了 |
[1:02:05] | Wake up, Viv. | 醒醒 薇薇 |
[1:02:07] | I am awake. | 我清醒着呢 |
[1:02:10] | You have to come find me, Viv. | 你得来找我 薇薇 |
[1:02:12] | I’m awake, really, I’m awake. | 我醒了 真的 我醒了 |
[1:02:14] | It’s too late. She’s coming. | 太迟了 她要来了 |
[1:02:16] | Who’s coming? Where are you? | 谁来了 你在哪儿 |
[1:02:18] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:02:31] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[1:02:37] | Go. | 走 |
[1:02:47] | One of your classmates has behaved abominably. | 你们中的一个同学做了恶劣的行为 |
[1:02:53] | She has taken something valuable and it must be returned. | 她拿走了一个贵重物品 而且必须归还 |
[1:02:57] | We have searched this girl and she does not have the item. | 我们已经搜查过这个女孩 但她没有这样东西 |
[1:03:00] | She must have given it to one of you. | 她一定把它给了你们中的某一个 |
[1:03:03] | Any girl who is found assisting this kind of willful | 任何被发现帮助这种固执 |
[1:03:06] | disobedient behavior risks losing her placement. | 不服从的行为的女孩有可能会失去她的位置 |
[1:03:12] | But if you turn yourself in now, | 但是如果你现在自首 |
[1:03:14] | you can still prove that you’re a clean girl | 你仍然可以证明你是个拥有 |
[1:03:16] | who embraces the feminine virtues. | 女性美德的干净女孩 |
[1:03:21] | This is your last chance to come forward. | 这是你们最后一次站出来的机会 |
[1:03:25] | Come forward and you will be rewarded. | 站出来你就会得到奖励 |
[1:03:29] | No one… Enough! | 没有人 够了 |
[1:03:36] | William William… | |
[1:03:45] | Sophia has betrayed this school… | 索菲亚背叛了这所学校 |
[1:03:51] | and she has betrayed you. | 也背叛了你们 |
[1:03:55] | Never have I witnessed | 我从来没见过 |
[1:03:58] | such coarse and unfeminine behavior, | 如此粗俗和没有女德的行为 |
[1:04:02] | such ingratitude. | 如此忘恩负义 |
[1:04:04] | We gave you a full life | 我们给了你们完整的人生 |
[1:04:06] | and this is how you repay us?! | 你们就是这样报答我们的吗 |
[1:04:07] | We treated you like family! | 我们像对待你们就像家人一样 |
[1:04:13] | Well, perhaps the time for that is over. | 好吧 也许那些时光已经结束了 |
[1:04:22] | Her. | 她 |
[1:04:24] | I haven’t done anything. No… | 我什么都没做 不 |
[1:04:25] | Today, this girl will be punished. | 今天 这个女孩将会被惩罚 |
[1:04:28] | Please, no, no! Tomorrow, another, | – 求你 不 – 明天 另一个 |
[1:04:30] | the next day, another | 后天 另外一个 |
[1:04:32] | and another and another and another | 直到你拿的东西归还的那天 |
[1:04:35] | until the item you have taken is returned! | 每天都会有人被惩罚 |
[1:04:43] | I hope for your sake I’ve made myself perfectly clear. | 我希望为了你们 我把话说得很清楚 |
[1:05:25] | Not so fast, girls! | 还没完 女孩们 |
[1:05:29] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[1:05:39] | We’re going to be extra careful about your health from now on. | 从现在起我们会更加注重 你们的健康 |
[1:05:42] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[1:05:49] | Next. | 下一个 |
[1:05:57] | Take the pill. | 把药片吃下去 |
[1:06:07] | Lift your tongue. | 把你的舌头移开 |
[1:06:12] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:06:18] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[1:06:20] | Tomorrow you’ll join your new family. | 明天你会加入你的新家庭 |
[1:06:33] | Stay awake. | 保持清醒 |
[1:07:12] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[1:07:22] | Where’s the card? | 卡片在哪儿 |
[1:07:40] | Where’s the pin? | 别针在哪里 |
[1:07:42] | Oh, please. Oh, please… | 噢 求你了 噢 求你了 |
[1:08:03] | Thank you, Vee. | 谢谢你 维伊 |
[1:08:11] | William? | 威廉 |
[1:08:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:00] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:09:02] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:09:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:14] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:11:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:12:02] | You might as well come in. | 你最好进来 |
[1:12:11] | Sit down. | 请坐下 |
[1:12:18] | It won’t hurt to sit down. You can barely stand. | 椅子又不会伤害你 你几乎站不住了 |
[1:12:22] | Because you drugged me. | 因为你给我下药了 |
[1:12:28] | He said you were different. | 他说你与众不同 |
[1:12:30] | Where is Sophia? | 索菲亚在哪儿 |
[1:12:34] | You two are friends? | 你们俩是朋友吗 |
[1:12:36] | Tell me where she is! | 告诉我她在哪 |
[1:12:37] | We change your hall assignments on each level | 我们改了每层楼的大厅布置 |
[1:12:39] | to prevent that kind of bonding. | 来防止你们这样的关系 |
[1:12:41] | Tell me where she is! | 告诉我她在哪 |
[1:12:43] | She’s downstairs. She’s fine. | 她在楼下 她没事 |
[1:12:48] | I don’t want to hurt you, any of you. | 我不想伤害你们 |
[1:12:52] | I’m going to leave this place tonight… | 我今晚就会离开这个地方 |
[1:12:59] | or tomorrow. | 最晚明天 |
[1:13:06] | First, I need to give you this vitamin. | 首先 我需要给你这些维生素 |
[1:13:09] | And then I will take you downstairs to see your friend. | 然后我会带你下楼找你的朋友 |
[1:13:14] | Or not. | 也许不会 |
[1:13:24] | My face… | 我的脸 |
[1:13:28] | No! Agh! | 不 啊 |
[1:13:35] | You won’t get out. | 你出不去的 |
[1:13:39] | Patience is a virtue. | 耐心是一种美德 |
[1:16:42] | Vee. No! No! | 维伊 不 不 |
[1:16:44] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s just me. | 没事 没事 是我 |
[1:16:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:16:55] | You came after me. | 你来找我了 |
[1:16:58] | Of course I did. | 我当然会的 |
[1:17:01] | You’re my friend. | 你是我朋友 |
[1:17:06] | Can you untie me? | 你能给我松绑吗 |
[1:17:08] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 我的锅 |
[1:17:14] | No, I think we’re going to have to cut it. | 不 我想我们得把它割断 |
[1:17:33] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:17:39] | Okay, turn around. | 好了 转过去 |
[1:17:47] | Done. | 完事了 |
[1:17:50] | What is this place? | 这是哪儿 |
[1:18:36] | Rita。 | 丽塔 |
[1:18:40] | The Doctor took her… to be punished. | 那个医生带走了她 要惩罚她 |
[1:18:43] | He said that… | 他是这么说的 |
[1:18:45] | He said… | 他说的 |
[1:19:27] | They killed her! | 他们把她杀了 |
[1:19:30] | We should leave… | 我们应该离开 |
[1:19:32] | now. | 立刻 马上 |
[1:19:35] | They cut off her face. | 他们把她的脸割掉了 |
[1:19:37] | Why would they do that? | 她们为什么要那么做 |
[1:19:39] | I don’t know and I don’t care. | 我不知道我也不关心 |
[1:19:41] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只想离开这儿 |
[1:19:44] | If we leave, | 如果我们离开了 |
[1:19:47] | they’ll kill the other girls. | 他们会把其他女孩杀了的 |
[1:19:48] | We can’t do anything. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[1:19:50] | The alarm could go off at any time. | 警报随时会响 |
[1:19:54] | What about Olivia? | 奥莉薇娅怎么办 |
[1:19:56] | And Clara? And Ava? | 克拉拉呢 艾娃呢 |
[1:19:59] | Ava wouldn’t risk her neck for either of us. | 艾娃可不会为我们赌上性命的 |
[1:20:02] | Do you want all of them to end up like… | 那你希望她们最后都变成 |
[1:20:07] | like that? | 变成那样吗 |
[1:20:08] | What can we do? | 我们能怎么办 |
[1:20:10] | There are two of us. | 我们只有两个人 |
[1:20:21] | I have to try to help them. | 我必须帮她们 |
[1:20:26] | And I have to leave. | 我也必须走 |
[1:20:29] | This is it. | 就到这吧 |
[1:20:30] | Will the air be safe? | 空气安全吗 |
[1:20:31] | I’ll take my chances. | 碰碰运气吧 |
[1:20:40] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:20:41] | We’ll get out. We’ll get help… | 我们会逃出去 会有人来救我们 |
[1:20:43] | No one’s going to help us. | 没有人会来帮我们 |
[1:20:45] | No one is going to save us. | 没有人可以救我们 |
[1:20:47] | You’re half-blind. | 你都快瞎了 |
[1:20:49] | So come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:20:54] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[1:20:56] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:21:00] | Wait for me… | 等我吗 |
[1:21:02] | as long as two meal breaks? | 两顿饭的时间 |
[1:21:10] | One meal break? | 一顿饭的时间呢 |
[1:21:17] | I’ll wait, but you’re making a mistake. | 我会等你 但你不该这么做 |
[1:21:21] | I turned my back on a friend before. | 曾经 我抛弃了我的朋友 |
[1:21:25] | Because this place taught me, | 因为这个地方教会我的 |
[1:21:28] | trained me, to be afraid. | 灌输给我的 只有恐惧 |
[1:21:35] | But I am not afraid anymore. | 但我不会再恐惧了 |
[1:21:46] | Good morning, girls. | 早上好 姑娘们 |
[1:21:47] | We hope you had a restful night. | 晚上休息好了吗 |
[1:21:50] | As we do every morning, | 现在我们来做早课 |
[1:21:52] | let us review the Seven Virtues and the Seven Vices. | 让我们来温习一遍七美七恶 |
[1:21:56] | The Seven Virtues are obedience, cleanliness, | 七美有 顺从 洁净 |
[1:22:00] | patience, humility, | 耐心 谦卑 |
[1:22:03] | purity, sweetness and modesty. | 贞洁 甜美 谦逊 |
[1:22:07] | The Seven Vices are curiosity, anger, | 七恶有 好奇 愤怒 |
[1:22:11] | sentimentality, slovenliness… | 多愁善感 邋遢懒散 |
[1:22:26] | A Vestalis girl is sensible, not sentimental. | 维斯塔里斯女孩要明事理 不胡搅蛮缠 |
[1:22:30] | Sentimentality is the third vice. | 多愁善感是第三大恶行 |
[1:22:33] | Sentimentality is the third vice. | 多愁善感是第三大恶行 |
[1:22:36] | Well done! | 非常好 |
[1:22:37] | Excellent, um, pronunciation. | 完美的 呃 发音 |
[1:22:40] | Now let us contemplate the fourth vice. | 现在我们来学习第四项恶性 |
[1:22:41] | Let’s not. | 还是别了 |
[1:22:43] | Ears open, minds open. | 张开耳朵 打开思维 |
[1:22:46] | As before, you will repeat the final sentence in unison… | 像往常一样 大家一起重复最后一句 |
[1:22:52] | Um… Miss Brixil sent me. | 呃 布里克希小姐派我来的 |
[1:22:58] | You’re from Iris Hall, right? | 你是鸢尾厅的 是吗 |
[1:22:59] | No. Lily Hall… | 不是啊 我是百合厅的 |
[1:23:00] | Oh, right. Lily Hall. That’s what I meant. | 没错 我就是想说百合厅 |
[1:23:02] | Your assignment, from Miss Brixil, | 布里克希小姐给你的任务就是 |
[1:23:03] | is to wake up all the girls on this level. | 把这层的女孩们都叫起来 |
[1:23:05] | Why are you wearing your night gown? | 你怎么穿着睡袍 |
[1:23:07] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:23:08] | we were both on Level 13 together, right? | 我是都是13层的 对吧 |
[1:23:10] | And your name is…? May. | – 你叫 – 梅 |
[1:23:12] | May, right. | 梅 没错 |
[1:23:13] | Well, May, you are now top girl. | 梅 你现在是领队了 |
[1:25:13] | At the Vestalis Clinic, | 我们维斯塔里斯诊所 |
[1:25:15] | we offer a unique approach to beauty augmentation. | 向您提供独一无二的美丽培养 |
[1:25:19] | With our private viewing rooms, featuring live units, | 在我们的私人观察间里 有真实的部件 |
[1:25:22] | we remove the guesswork of selecting the perfect model | 您无需再猜想 哪一具模特可以 |
[1:25:25] | to accentuate your own natural features. | 完美地突出你的自然特征 |
[1:25:28] | If you or someone you love | 如果您或你的爱人 |
[1:25:29] | is considering full facial rejuvenation, | 想要全面焕发面部活力 |
[1:25:32] | you owe it to yourself | 你一定要给自己一个 |
[1:25:33] | to consider our exclusive process. | 体验我们的独家疗程的机会 |
[1:25:36] | With full facial rejuvenation | 一次全脸焕新 |
[1:25:38] | we can help you turn back time | 可以让您重返青春 |
[1:25:40] | with results that are permanent and long-lasting. | 疗效持久 |
[1:25:46] | At the Vestalis Clinic, | 在我们维斯塔里斯诊所 |
[1:25:47] | -we are offering a unique… -No… | – 向您提供独一无二的 – 不 |
[1:25:49] | …cutting edge, synthetic genome therapy. | 尖端的 合成基因组疗法 |
[1:25:52] | Ensuring that our donor material | 确保我们的捐赠材料 |
[1:25:55] | will match your personal DNA, | 完美匹配您的DNA |
[1:25:57] | completely eliminating the need for unpleasant… | 彻底消除不愉快的 |
[1:26:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:17] | Where is Miss Brixil? | 布里克希小姐在哪 |
[1:26:18] | I promise, I’ll explain but we have to hurry. | 我保证会跟你们解释 但是现在快点走 |
[1:26:22] | We have to go. | 我们必须得走 |
[1:26:23] | Is that… is that blood? | 那是 是血吗 |
[1:26:24] | Just listen to me, okay, and… | 听我说 好吗 |
[1:26:27] | and trust me that… | 相信我 |
[1:26:28] | Doctor Miro said that you betrayed our school. | 米洛医生说你背叛了我们的学校 |
[1:26:30] | This is not a school! | 这根本就不是学校 |
[1:26:33] | It’s a prison. | 是监狱 |
[1:26:35] | We should call the guards. | 我要去叫警卫了 |
[1:26:36] | That would be a bad idea. | 这个主意不怎么样 |
[1:26:41] | Miss Brixil! Miss Brixil? | 布里克希小姐 布里克希小姐 |
[1:26:44] | Quiet down. | 安静 |
[1:26:45] | Quiet… Quiet down! | 都给我 安静点 |
[1:26:51] | This is not… a school. | 这不是 一所学校 |
[1:26:55] | This isn’t a prison. No. | 而是一所监狱 不 |
[1:26:58] | This is a farm. | 应该说是农场 |
[1:27:02] | And they raise us here like sheep. | 我们就像一群待宰的羔羊 |
[1:27:05] | Miss Brixil… | 布里克希小姐 |
[1:27:06] | The sponsors do not want to adopt us. | 赞助人并不是要收养我们 |
[1:27:07] | All they care about is our skin. | 他们要的是我们的皮 |
[1:27:09] | And they will take you downstairs | 时间一到 他们就把你们带到楼下 |
[1:27:10] | and skin you like an animal. | 像牲口一样剥皮 |
[1:27:13] | -You’re lying. -Rita is dead! | – 你说谎 – 丽塔死了 |
[1:27:18] | We found her body. | 我们找到了她的尸体 |
[1:27:20] | They took her face. | 她的脸被剥掉了 |
[1:27:22] | They killed her? | 是他们杀了她吗 |
[1:27:24] | Are they… are they going to kill us? | 他们 也会杀掉我们吗 |
[1:27:25] | No! | 不可能 |
[1:27:27] | The school saved us from the poisonous air outside! | 学校把我们从外面的有毒空气中救了出来 |
[1:27:30] | Ava, for once in your life just think! | 艾娃 你能不能稍微动动脑子 |
[1:27:34] | Tell them! | 告诉她们真相 |
[1:27:39] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[1:27:43] | Tell them about the dead girls. | 跟她们说说那些死去的女孩 |
[1:27:46] | You killed Rita! | 你杀了丽塔 |
[1:27:48] | I’ve never killed anyone. | 我从没杀过任何人 |
[1:27:53] | Maybe you didn’t carve her up yourself… | 也许你没有亲手割她的脸 |
[1:27:57] | but you killed her. | 但是你害死了她 |
[1:28:02] | You killed her. | 她就是你杀的 |
[1:28:06] | How many girls have died in this place? | 有多少个女孩丧生在了这个魔窟 |
[1:28:13] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[1:28:15] | You can help us. | 你可以帮我们 |
[1:28:27] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:28:33] | Her face. | 她的脸 |
[1:28:36] | Look at her face. | 看她的脸 |
[1:28:49] | You’re one of them. A Sponsor. | 你也是赞助人之一 |
[1:28:55] | I just wanted to help him. | 我只是想帮他 |
[1:28:58] | He’s a brilliant man, a genius. | 他是个聪明人 天才 |
[1:29:04] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道他会 |
[1:29:11] | Whose face are you wearing? | 你戴着谁的脸 |
[1:29:32] | Spend your time in here reflecting | 你就在这好好温习 |
[1:29:34] | on the Feminine Virtues. | 三从四德吧 |
[1:29:46] | Up here! | 上来 |
[1:29:47] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[1:29:52] | Sophia, you take the girls outside. | 索菲亚 你带大家出去 |
[1:29:54] | I will take the passcard and wake up the girls | 我带着门禁卡去叫醒 |
[1:29:56] | on the lower level. | 低楼层的女孩们 |
[1:30:00] | 艾娃 艾娃! | |
[1:30:02] | Go! Go! Hurry! | 走 走 快点 |
[1:30:27] | Viv! No! | 薇薇 不 |
[1:30:30] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[1:30:34] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:31:05] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[1:31:08] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[1:31:09] | -Let’s go. -Okay. | – 走吧 – 好 |
[1:31:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:31:18] | -We can breathe the air. -Keep moving. | – 外面的空气可以呼吸 – 继续走 |
[1:31:30] | Oh no! | 不好了 |
[1:31:32] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:31:33] | Go! | 快 |
[1:31:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:57] | Quick. Quick. | 快点 快点 |
[1:32:19] | -Doctor. -How many? | – 医生 -多少人 |
[1:32:22] | Girls, can you hear me? | 女孩们 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:32:35] | 薇薇安 薇薇安. | |
[1:32:40] | You need to get out of there right now | 立刻从里面出来 |
[1:32:41] | and let me take you back to the school. | 跟我回学校去 |
[1:32:43] | We know what you’ve done. | 我们已经知道了你的所作所为 |
[1:32:45] | Oh, my dear, you’re confused. | 哦 亲爱的 你们搞错了 |
[1:32:46] | We found Rita! | 我们找到了丽塔 |
[1:32:56] | I just want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[1:32:57] | No, you don’t. | 你才不是想帮我 |
[1:32:58] | -You want to kill us! -No. | – 你想杀了我们 – 不 |
[1:33:00] | No, I saved you… | 不是 我是在救你们 |
[1:33:02] | I saved you from… from poverty. | 救你们 摆脱贫困 |
[1:33:05] | And… and parents who were | 和 一心想要 |
[1:33:07] | more than happy to sell you. | 卖了你们的家人 |
[1:33:10] | I built a home for you. | 我为你们建了一个家 |
[1:33:12] | You locked us up. You drugged us. | 你把我们关起来 给我们下药 |
[1:33:15] | You had no future, Vivien. | 那时的你走投无路 薇薇安 |
[1:33:17] | I… I gave you food and safety and… | 我 我给了你吃的 保护你 |
[1:33:20] | Ignorance! | 让我变得无知 |
[1:33:27] | Your friend is hurt. | 你朋友受伤了 |
[1:33:29] | It’s too late to save her, | 她已经没救了 |
[1:33:31] | but it’s not too late for you, Vivien. | 但我可以救你 薇薇安 |
[1:33:35] | I can’t save the other girls, but I could save you. | 我救不了其他女孩 但我可以救你 |
[1:33:38] | I could help you and you could help me. | 我帮你 你也可以帮我 |
[1:33:41] | How could I help you? | 怎么帮你 |
[1:33:44] | Open the door | 打开门 |
[1:33:45] | and help me find all the other lost girls. | 帮我找到其他逃走的女孩 |
[1:33:48] | Help me get them back to the school. | 帮我把她们带回学校 |
[1:33:51] | Just open the door. | 把门打开 |
[1:33:55] | You don’t have to share the same fate as this poor girl. | 你可以不用像那个可怜的女孩一样 |
[1:33:57] | You’re not like her. | 你跟她不同 |
[1:34:00] | You’re not like the other girls. | 你跟其他女孩不同 |
[1:34:03] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:34:06] | I am. | 没什么不同 |
[1:34:11] | I am just like the other girls. | 我跟其他女孩都一样 |
[1:34:22] | Could we just find a crowbar or something? | 就没有个撬棍什么的吗 |
[1:34:25] | That’s a solid security door. | 那是一扇坚固的安全门 |
[1:34:27] | Just get something! | 找工具去 |
[1:34:28] | So how much am I worth? | 说说吧 我值多少钱 |
[1:34:31] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[1:34:32] | How much is this worth? | 这张脸 值多少钱 |
[1:34:34] | I’ve invested 16 years of my life for that face. | 我为这张脸 花费了16年的心血 |
[1:34:38] | I’m not leaving without it. | 不会就此罢手的 |
[1:34:52] | Vivien。 | 薇薇安 |
[1:34:53] | Vivien, wait. No. | 薇薇安 等一下 别冲动 |
[1:34:54] | Don’t… Stop! Stop! No! | 不要 住手 住手 |
[1:34:59] | Stop! Stop! | 不要 |
[1:35:31] | He wants to see you. | 他要见你 |
[1:35:34] | No, we… we can, | 不 我们 我们可以 |
[1:35:35] | uh, salvage this situation. | 呃 挽救这个局面 |
[1:35:37] | Get moving. | 走 |
[1:35:39] | No, no, I can… I can fix this. | 不 不 我 我还可以补救 |
[1:35:40] | You just have your people deal with the police | 你叫你的人应付好警察就行 |
[1:35:42] | and I’ll gather… | 我会召集 |
[1:35:43] | He doesn’t wait. | 他从不等人 |
[1:35:44] | Not for anyone, not for you. | 不等任何人 当然也不会等你 |
[1:35:47] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:35:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:36:30] | We have two more survivors here. | 这里还有2个幸存者 |
[1:36:32] | Send the paramedics. | 派医护人员过来 |
[1:36:34] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:36:37] | My friend is hurt. | 我朋友受伤了 |
[1:36:40] | What happened to you? | 发生什么了 |