时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Looks like national geographic exploded on your desk. | 看起来像是《国家地理》在你桌子上爆炸了 |
[00:23] | What expression do you see? | 你看到了什么表情 |
[00:25] | – Quick. Quick. Quick. Quick. – Uh, uh, disgust. | -快点快点 -厌恶 |
[00:27] | Yep. | 答对了 |
[00:28] | Expression looks the same on a papua elder or… | 事实上新几内亚的老人的表情和 |
[00:33] | or a hollywood starlet. | 好莱坞新人的表情是一样的 |
[00:36] | look at you in new guinea. | 快看 这不是你在新几内亚的照片嘛 |
[00:39] | You reliving your dissertation glory days? | 你在重温写论文时的辉煌日子吗 |
[00:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:46] | That’s a koteka. | 这是 柯缔卡(类似安全套的装饰物) |
[00:48] | That’s hand-carved, very rare. | 这是手工雕刻的 非常珍贵 |
[00:50] | What do they use it for, soup? | 他们用这个来干嘛 喝汤吗 |
[00:52] | Genital presentation. | 用来展示生殖器的 |
[00:54] | If the man was trying to impress a woman | 如果男人想讨好女人 |
[00:56] | He’d serve himself up on that, | 他就会在裆部安装上这“东西” |
[00:58] | so to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[01:00] | Dr. Lightman, | 莱特曼博士 |
[01:01] | Special agent Dardis is here from the FBI. | 联邦调查局的达迪斯特工来了 |
[01:04] | And I have your daughter on line two. | 还有你女儿在2线等你 |
[01:05] | Thanks, heidi. | 谢谢 海蒂 |
[01:08] | Hello, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[01:09] | how’s it going at your mum’s? | 和妈妈待在一起怎样 |
[01:12] | Okay, I guess. I mean, you know how mom is. | 还好吧 你也知道妈妈是怎样的 |
[01:14] | She needs to know everything I’m doing every second. | 我每秒钟在做什么她都要知道 |
[01:16] | Bloody intrusive, isn’t it. | 很烦 对吗 |
[01:18] | What are you doing this very second? | 你现在在干嘛呢 |
[01:20] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:21] | Well, you still need a lift later? | 待会要接你吗 |
[01:25] | Uh, no, um, actually I’ve got a big chem test on Friday. | 不要了 周五我有重要的化学测验 |
[01:29] | I… I’m gonna sleep over at katie’s house. | 我还打算要在凯蒂家过夜 |
[01:36] | You sure about that? | 是真的吗 |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:40] | All right, love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[01:43] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:45] | You heard that, right? | 你听到了 对吧 |
[01:46] | Word repetitionand her vocal pitch went up | 当她说到要在凯蒂家过夜 |
[01:48] | When she was talking about staying katie’s. | 她话语重复 而且声线上扬 |
[01:50] | I’m sure it was nothing. | 我觉得没啥大不了的 |
[01:51] | Well, what did you hear then? | 那你怎么认为 |
[01:53] | I heard a typical teenager | 我听到的是一个典型的 |
[01:54] | In the process of forming her self-identity. | 处在构建自我世界观的孩子 |
[01:59] | That’s psychobabble, that is. | 你说的是心理学的术语 |
[02:01] | She was lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[02:03] | Emily needs to have her own secrets. | 艾米利也想有自己的隐私 |
[02:05] | That’s not the same thingas lying. | 这和撒谎不可混为一谈 |
[02:10] | Danielle Stark, 17-year-old | 丹妮埃尔·斯塔克 17岁 |
[02:13] | senior at Strivers Magnet School. | Strivers Magnet中学高三学生 |
[02:14] | She went missing a week ago. | 一周前失踪 |
[02:16] | Her body was found a day later dumped in rockcreek park. | 第二天发现尸体被丢弃在岩溪公园 |
[02:19] | She died from ablow to the head. | 死因是头部被重击 |
[02:22] | Well, you’re not here because of the girl, right? | 你不是因为她才来这的 对吧 |
[02:24] | No, her mother is a federal judgeon the D.C. circuit court. | 是的 她母亲是华盛顿巡回法庭的联邦法官 |
[02:29] | Judge stark’sbeen short-listed | 斯塔克法官已通过初次审核 |
[02:31] | As a possible supreme coure nomine | 有可能成为最高法院的候选人 |
[02:33] | But we’re treating this case just like any other. | 但我们对待这个案子一视同仁 |
[02:36] | Well, is there any, uh, physical evidence? | 那么 有什么物证吗 |
[02:38] | Unfortunately, itrained that night. | 很不幸 那晚下了场雨 |
[02:39] | Best we can do is determine that the blowcame from the front, | 我们能确定的就是 是从正面受到打击的 |
[02:41] | No defensive wounds, | 没有防卫性的伤口 |
[02:42] | Indicating Danielle likely knew her kilr. | 证明丹妮埃尔可能认识凶手 |
[02:46] | The problem is with the mother. | 问题是她的母亲 |
[02:48] | She says that she was alone in her chambers, | 她说她独自在办公室 |
[02:49] | And no one can verify it. | 可是没有在场证明 |
[02:53] | So you’ve got a suspect, right? | 所以她是嫌疑犯 是吗 |
[02:56] | I mean, that’s great, right, | 我意思是 这很好 |
[02:57] | Since you’re treating this case just like any other. | 既然你对待这个案子一视同仁 |
[03:01] | As you can imagine,we have to proceed carefully | 你也想象的到 在此之前 我们必须小心行事 |
[03:02] | Before we start pointing fingers at a presidential appointee. | 因为我们要侦办这位 是受总统任命的人 |
[03:06] | But if she’slying, | 但如果她是在说谎 |
[03:07] | We need to know. | 我们必须查明 |
[03:09] | And if nothe’s? | 要是没有呢 |
[03:10] | Then we need to know who is. | 那我们得查出凶手是谁 |
[03:23] | Nice place. | 真是个好地方 |
[03:25] | Bit of a mausoleum. | 有点像陵墓 |
[03:29] | Dr. Lightman, Ria Torres, | 莱特曼博士 莉亚·托勒斯 |
[03:31] | This is Danielle’s mother, judge Kathleen Stark. | 这是丹妮埃尔的母亲 卡斯琳·斯塔克法官 |
[03:33] | Agent dardis tells me that | 达尔迪斯探员告诉我 |
[03:35] | You may be able to help catch the person who did this. | 你们可以帮我抓住凶手 |
[03:38] | What is that for? | 那是干什么的 |
[03:40] | We just don’t want to miss | 我们只是不想遗漏 |
[03:42] | Anything that could help. | 任何对破案有帮助的东西 |
[03:44] | So, what can you tellus about danielle? | 那么 和我们谈谈丹妮埃尔 |
[03:47] | Well, | 好吧 |
[03:48] | I’ve already told the FBI everything. | 我已经把一切都告诉联邦调查局了 |
[03:50] | So what more do you want to know? | 你们还想知道些什么 |
[03:52] | Um, tell us about, uh, | 和我们谈谈吧 |
[03:54] | Your happiest moment together. | 有关你们在一起最幸福的时候 |
[03:56] | A family trip,a birthday party? | 比如家庭旅行 或生日宴会什么的 |
[04:01] | I don’t understand the purpose of this. | 我不明白为何要说这些 |
[04:04] | Okay, um, | 好吧 |
[04:06] | How did you feel when you found out she was dead? | 当得知她去世时 你有什么感觉 |
[04:12] | I, uh… | 我 |
[04:16] | I really can’t talk about it. | 我真的不想和你讨论这个 |
[04:20] | It was the worst day of my life. | 这是我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[04:26] | Do you have children? Dr.lightman | 你有小孩吗 莱特曼博士 |
[04:29] | Yeah, I have A… a daughter. | 有 一个女儿 |
[04:32] | She’s a little younger than danielle was. | 她比丹妮埃尔小一点 |
[04:36] | Then it shouldn’t be hard for you to imagine how I felt. | 那对你来说不难想象我的感受 |
[04:39] | Was danielle having any trouble at home? | 丹妮埃尔在家经常惹事吗 |
[04:42] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:45] | She was everything | 她是人人都期望拥有的 |
[04:47] | You could hope for in a daughter. | 完美的女儿 |
[04:49] | She was a straight-astudent, | 她是班上成绩最好的学生 |
[04:51] | top of her class. | 经常得A |
[04:52] | She was so special. | 她是那么的特别 |
[04:55] | Please find out who did this to her. | 请找出是谁下的狠手 |
[05:01] | It’s pretty strange the way she talked about her daughter. | 她这样说她女儿很奇怪 |
[05:03] | “Straight-a student. | 经常得A |
[05:04] | Top of her class.” | 班上成绩最好 |
[05:06] | Who cares about that after they lose their child? | 小孩死了谁还会去关心那个 |
[05:08] | Someone who’s obsessed with image. | 有人被表面给迷惑住了 |
[05:10] | Perfect house, perfect kid. | 完美的房子 完美的孩子 |
[05:12] | Perfect kids don’t usually | 完美的小孩一般不会 |
[05:13] | Get murdered by someone they know. | 被他们认识的人杀害的 |
[05:15] | Yeah, well, danielle wasn’t so perfect. | 是的 那么 丹妮埃尔并不是那么完美吧 |
[05:16] | Well, it’s not danielle I’m concerned with. | 我现在不关心丹妮埃尔 |
[05:21] | She was always talking about | 她一直在说 |
[05:24] | How important her friends were to her. | 她的朋友对她有多重要 |
[05:27] | You know, she was an only child and, uh… | 你知道的 她是独生女 所以 |
[05:32] | I think she used them to substitute. | 我觉得她把他们当作了兄弟姐妹 |
[05:35] | I’ve listened to a lot of grieving mothers, | 我听过很多悲伤的母亲低诉 |
[05:36] | And if she’s faking it, | 如果她是装的 |
[05:38] | she’s one of the best I’ve seen. | 那她就是装得最像的 |
[05:39] | She’s one of the best you’ve ever heard. | 我这正好有一个高手的录像 |
[05:41] | Now, this was recorded in 1994, | 这是在1994年 |
[05:43] | Day after susan smith’s two children disappeared. | 苏珊·史密斯的两孩子失踪后 被录下的 |
[05:48] | I love ’em. | 我爱他们 |
[05:50] | I-I… | 我… |
[05:51] | I just can’t express enough. | 我不知如何表达 |
[05:53] | I-I have been to the lord in prayers every day. | 我每天向上帝祷告 |
[05:56] | It just seems so unfair that somebody | 实在是太不公平了 居然有人 |
[05:59] | Could take such two beautiful children… | 把这俩可爱的小孩拐走 |
[06:02] | Right. | 好就到这 |
[06:05] | She told police that she’d been car jacked. | 她告诉警察自己被劫车了 |
[06:08] | But later, she admitted to the police that | 但后来 她向警察承认 |
[06:10] | She’d strapped her two children | 她把两个孩子捆在 |
[06:12] | Into their car seats | 车座上 |
[06:14] | And rolled them into the lake. | 然后把车发动推下河 |
[06:18] | Yeah, now watch it with the sound off. | 现在把声音关了再看 |
[06:26] | Well, her face doesn’t match the grief of her words. | 她说这些悲伤的话时脸上没有相应的表情 |
[06:30] | Right, there’s no involvement in the forehead, | 对的 额头上没有 任何显示 |
[06:31] | Nothing around the eyes. | 眼睛附近也没有 |
[06:36] | She could be reading from a grocery list. | 也许她是看着一张购物单在说话 |
[06:38] | Now watch the judge again. | 现在再来看看那法官 |
[06:46] | they look exactly the same. | 她们看上去差不多 |
[06:48] | The judge is showing nothing. | 法官也没有显露出什么 |
[06:50] | No, the judge is showing everything. | 恰恰相反 法官暴露了一切 |
[07:28] | Judge stark has asked for a brief mourning period, | 斯塔克法官要求去送别她女儿 |
[07:30] | but she’ll be available after tomorrow’s memorial service. | 明日的葬礼后她会有空 |
[07:32] | Yeah, we need to be there. | 好 我们也要到那去 |
[07:33] | We won’t be able to talk to her. | 但我们没法和她谈话 |
[07:34] | We don’t need to talk to her. | 不需要和她谈 |
[07:36] | We need to watch. | 我们只需观察 |
[07:37] | – You coming to the funeral? – I can’t. | -你要去葬礼吗 -我没空 |
[07:39] | I’m meeting with the deputy chief of NASA. | 我要和航空航天局的副参谋长会面 |
[07:40] | One of their experimental jets crashed | 他们的一架试验机坠毁了 |
[07:42] | And they think the pilot’s lying about what happened. | 他们认为飞行员对事故撒谎了 |
[07:44] | Oh, that’s not surprising | 这并不奇怪 |
[07:45] | Since the whole space program is based on lies. | 因为整个空间计划就是建立在谎言上的 |
[07:48] | Some of their top scientists were | 他们的一些顶级科学家 |
[07:49] | Nazis recruited after the war. | 是战后招收的纳粹 |
[07:51] | They gave the world tang. | 但是他们把”果珍”推向了世界 |
[07:53] | Uh, Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士 |
[07:55] | It’s emily. | 艾米利来了 |
[07:57] | Uh, apparently they tried to bring her | 一开始的时候他们试图把她 |
[07:59] | to your house first, but… | 带到你家 但… |
[08:04] | hey, dad. | 爸 |
[08:10] | It wasn’t even a party really. | 那其实连派对都算不上 |
[08:12] | It was just a couple of friends. | 不过是一些朋友聚一起而已 |
[08:13] | Cops said there were more than a hundred kids | 警察说 你妈不在的时候 |
[08:15] | At your mum’s house while she was away. | 她房间里有一百多个小孩 |
[08:17] | So you lied to me about staying over at Katie’S. | 你对我撒谎说在凯蒂家过夜 |
[08:19] | I already said I was sorry. | 我已经道过歉了 |
[08:21] | How many more times can I say it? | 我还得再说几次 |
[08:22] | As many times as you want. | 多少次都成 |
[08:23] | Obviously I can’t trust you to be on your own when your mum’s away, | 很显然 你老妈不在你没法自理 |
[08:26] | So you’re coming here every day after school till she gets back. | 以后你放学先到我这 等妈妈回家再回去 |
[08:28] | No! What am I going to do? | 不 我来这做啥 |
[08:35] | You’re going to organize this room. | 你来收拾这间房子 |
[08:37] | It… | 这… |
[08:38] | by myself? | 就我自己 |
[08:40] | Nope. Loker’s going to babysit. | 不 洛克尔会当临时保姆 |
[08:42] | Hey, emily. | 艾米利 |
[08:43] | Long time no see. | 我们俩好久不见吧 |
[08:45] | Hey, you look terrible. | 你看上去很糟 |
[08:46] | Awful. | 真可怕 |
[08:48] | Like gene simmons when it’s really, really humid. | 就像满头大汗的基恩·西蒙斯[Kiss乐队主唱] |
[08:50] | All right. | 好吧 我们看看这 |
[09:11] | you got any gum? | 你有口香糖吗 |
[09:12] | – What? – Gum. | -什么 -口香糖 |
[09:13] | Chewing gum. Got any gum? | 嚼的口香糖 有吗 |
[09:19] | – Thank you… -You get anything off her? | -谢谢你 -你看出什么来了 |
[09:22] | Well, her tears are real. | 她的眼泪是真实的 |
[09:24] | I still didn’t see any sadness on her forehead. | 我看不出她前额悲伤的表情 |
[09:34] | Okay, that was disgusting. | 这太恶心了 |
[09:38] | Just keep your eye on the judge. | 注意法官 |
[09:55] | oh, that was interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:57] | Okay, you want to tell me what that was about? | 你现在能告诉你刚打算做什么吗 |
[09:59] | Still no action in the forehead, | 前额始终没有任何迹象 |
[10:01] | Or around the eyes, even though she’s startled. | 眼睛周围也没有 尽管她真的受惊吓了 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | Most dinitely hiding something. | 一定隐藏着什么 |
[10:07] | Her age. | 她的年龄 |
[10:09] | She’s using botox. | 她在接受肉毒素注射治疗 |
[10:13] | No wonder I couldn’t pick anything up. | 怪不得我什么也看不出来 |
[10:14] | It paralyzes the facial muscles. | 它会使脸部肌肉麻痹 |
[10:17] | Tears were real, | 眼泪是真实的 |
[10:18] | And her forehead would show sadness if it could. | 如果能动的话 她的前额会显示出悲伤 |
[10:21] | Yeah, but she still doesn’t have | 但她仍旧没有 |
[10:23] | An alibi for the night of the murder. | 谋杀当晚不在场的证明 |
[10:24] | Chances are,any mother who killed her daughter | 一般情况下 任何杀害自己女儿的母亲 |
[10:25] | Would display shame | 会显示出羞愧的表情 |
[10:27] | unless she was a sociopath. | 除非她是反社会的精神病 |
[10:29] | If the mother’s not lying, where does that leave us? | 如果母亲没说谎 我们还能做什么 |
[10:32] | Looking for someone else. | 找其它人 |
[10:34] | FBI says they think that Danielle knew her killer. | 联邦调查局说他们认为丹妮埃尔认识杀手 |
[10:37] | It’s possible that person’s here. | 那人有可能在这 |
[10:39] | It’s pretty risky to show up at the victim’s memorial. | 参加受害者的葬礼是挺危险的 |
[10:42] | Be it’d suspicious not to, | 如果不来才会惹人怀疑 |
[10:44] | Especially if they were close. | 特别是如果她们关系不错的话 |
[10:49] | You’re looking at the x-48, or what’s left of it. | 眼前的是X-84 准确的说是残骸 |
[10:52] | I didn’t realize NASA still did test flights. | 没想到航空航天局还在做测试飞行 |
[10:54] | Shuttle program’s coming to a close. | 航天飞机计划已完结了 |
[10:56] | We’re looking for the next generation. | 我们在设计下一代航天器 |
[10:57] | This was supposed to be it. | 本该是这种X-48飞机 |
[10:59] | Now it’s $250 million worth of scrap metal. | 现在成了2亿5千万美元的废铜烂铁 |
[11:02] | Tell me about the pilot. | 介绍下飞行员 |
[11:04] | Commander Savid Markov. | 大卫·马尔科夫中校 |
[11:06] | He’s had an exemplary career. | 他以前在这行很杰出 |
[11:07] | Navy pilot, flight instructor. | 海军飞行员 飞行讲师 |
[11:09] | There’s nothing on record to suggest | 看他的档案 绝不可能 |
[11:11] | He would have crashed the plane intentionally. | 是故意坠机的人 |
[11:12] | Then what makes you think he did? | 那你为什么认为他是故意的 |
[11:14] | Flight telemetry indicated no systems malfunction. | 飞机记录没有发现任何系统故障 |
[11:16] | All of a sudden, markov wentfull throttle, flaps down. | 马尔科夫突然拉满阀门急速下降 |
[11:18] | He ejected just before he dove the plane | 飞机出事前正好弹出舱外 |
[11:20] | Straight into the ground. | 直直落地 |
[11:21] | I don’t believehe was just disoriented | 我不信像他说的那样 |
[11:23] | Like he’s claiming. | 只是分不清方向导致 |
[11:25] | Did he have some sort of issue with NASA? | 他和航空管理局有什么摩擦吗 |
[11:27] | No. | 没有 |
[11:28] | But we have to consider Markov’s father. | 但我们要考虑到他的父亲 |
[11:29] | He was a rocket engineer | 曾是前苏联航空部的 |
[11:31] | With the old soviet space agency, defected in ’72. | 火箭工程师 于1972年叛变 |
[11:34] | The russians are developing their own scram jet technology. | 俄国人正在发展他们自己的超音速科技 |
[11:36] | Russian spies? | 俄国间谍 |
[11:38] | Oh, what’s next? | 还有什么? |
[11:39] | Duran Duran and parachute pants? | 杜兰乐队和他们的降落伞裤 |
[11:40] | ‘Cause I dug the ’80’S. | 我喜欢八零年代风[杜兰乐队于80年代活动] |
[11:42] | It’s what we’ve got. | 这就是我们掌握的情报 |
[11:44] | Commander markov won’t admit anything. | 马尔科夫中校不会承认任何事的 |
[11:46] | He’s suspended pending | 在你们的调查结果出炉之前 |
[11:47] | The outcome of your investigation. | 他将被停职 |
[11:51] | I was at angels ten, zone five after burners, | 我当时在”天使之十”喷射第五带[航空专业名词] |
[11:54] | cavu, and… | 能见度极好… |
[11:56] | I just lost the bubble. | 我只是没了方向感 |
[11:59] | Oh, wow, that is so cool. | 听上去真酷 |
[12:00] | But I have no idea what you just said. | 但我听不懂 |
[12:02] | Sorry, um… | 不好意思 |
[12:05] | I was at a cruising altitude of 10,000 feet– | 我当时在巡航高度1万英尺 |
[12:08] | Actually 10,500– | 哦 是1万零500英尺… |
[12:09] | Going top speed. | 急速飞行 |
[12:11] | I don’t know what happened. | 不知道怎么了 |
[12:13] | I had good weather, unlimited visibility. | 天气很好 能见度很高 |
[12:14] | After that it just all went fuzzy. | 突然眼前一片模糊 |
[12:18] | – You blacked out? – No, ma’am, | -你休克了? -不 女士 |
[12:20] | I was fully conscious, but… | 我神智很清醒 但… |
[12:22] | I got disoriented,lost track of time. | 我失去了方向感 也不知道时间过了多久 |
[12:25] | Next thing I knew, | 下一件记忆清晰的事 |
[12:26] | The aircraft was pointed at the ground. | 就是飞行器落地坠毁 |
[12:29] | I managed to get to the ejection handles and punch out. | 我设法拉到了驾驶员弹出控制 弹了出去 |
[12:32] | That’s how I ended up with this. | 这就是我的结果 |
[12:36] | Commander markov, your fathercame to this country in 1972? | 马尔科夫中校 你的父亲是1972年来到美国的 |
[12:40] | He defected from the USSR. | 他叛离了前苏联 |
[12:45] | You think I crashedthe x-48 on purpose? | 你觉得我故意撞毁了X-48 |
[12:48] | Did you? | 那你承认吗 |
[12:50] | I love this country, Dr. Foster. | 我爱美国 福斯特博士 |
[12:51] | I’d give my life for it. | 我会为其奉献一生 |
[12:53] | That’s a nice deflection. | 你很巧妙的绕过了问题 |
[12:54] | That was a non-answer. | 但没正面回答问题 |
[12:56] | You want to try it again? | 重新回答看看 |
[12:59] | I wanted to be an astronaut since I was eight years old. | 我八岁起 就想当个宇航员 |
[13:04] | And I trained for the space program every day | 每天接受航天训练 |
[13:07] | Knowing that I only had a 1 in 400 chance of getting in. | 即使我知道只有400分之一的机会 |
[13:14] | I did not intentionally crash the x-48. | 我没有故意撞毁X-48 |
[13:32] | Danielle was my | 丹妮埃尔是我 |
[13:35] | best friend in the world. | 在这世上最好的朋友 |
[13:37] | I’m gonna miss her so much. | 我会非常非常怀念她 |
[13:41] | I’ll never forget her laugh. | 我永远不会忘记她的笑脸 |
[13:44] | She had the greatest laugh. | 那灿烂到让阳光都为之失色的笑脸 |
[13:46] | She was one of my best friends. | 她是我最好的朋友之一 |
[13:49] | Danielle loved high school, | 丹妮埃尔热爱高中生活 |
[13:51] | But she was also excited about the future. | 但更憧憬未来 |
[13:55] | We were even gonna apply to princeton together. | 我们还决定一起申请普林斯顿大学 |
[13:58] | Now I’m not even sure if I want to go. | 现在我迷茫了 还有必要想去吗 |
[14:04] | But I owe it to Danielle | 但为了她 |
[14:06] | To follow my dreams. | 我一定要实现这个梦想 |
[14:26] | Well, she sure hada lot of best friends. | 看来这个女孩很受欢迎 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:29] | Foster did a study once– | 福斯特以前做过这方面的研究 |
[14:31] | Popularity and lies in schools. | 有关在校受欢迎程度和说谎频率的调查 |
[14:33] | You know what she found? | 你猜最后的结果是什么 |
[14:34] | There’s a connection? | 这两件事有联系吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah, the more popular the kid, the better the liar. | 当然 越受欢迎的孩子 越会撒谎 |
[14:38] | Which makes me wonder why | 这就让我对这位校花感兴趣 |
[14:42] | The queen bee showed a symmetrical sadness | 为何当她在讲到她死去的朋友时 |
[14:45] | When she was talking about her dead friend. | 脸上的悲伤表情不太对称 |
[14:46] | Uh, “when a person’s facial expression “ | “当人的脸部表情” |
[14:48] | Is not symmetrical on both sides of the face, | “两边不对称的时候” |
[14:50] | “it is likely that they | “极有可能他们” |
[14:51] | Are pretending to feel the emotion.” | “表露的感情是伪装的” |
[14:53] | From your article in the journal for behavioral science, 2001. | 你在2001年的行为科学杂志上的文章 |
[14:59] | Sucking up is really not your strong suit, is it? | 拍马屁貌似不是你的强项 |
[15:05] | That was a good speech. | 刚才讲得真好 |
[15:07] | Um, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | But you didn’t mean a word of it, did you? | 不过没有一个字发自内心 对吧 |
[15:13] | What? Who are you? | 你说什么 你们是谁 |
[15:15] | I’m Dr. Lightman. | 我是莱特曼博士 |
[15:18] | We’re helping the FBI with their investigation. | 我们协助联邦调查局进行调查 |
[15:21] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你是研究什么的博士 |
[15:24] | I study people’s lies, like the one you told | 我研究人类的谎言 就像你刚在那儿 |
[15:26] | In there about being Danielle’s best friend. | 说你是丹妮埃尔的好朋友 |
[15:27] | We were best friends. | 我们的确是好朋友 |
[15:29] | Then why were you faking being sad then? | 那为何你的悲伤是装出来的 |
[15:31] | I wasn’s. I was just shocked, like everybody else. | 我才没有 我被吓到了 就像别人一样 |
[15:34] | You pluck your eyebrows? | 你修眉毛吗 |
[15:38] | – What? – Did you pluck your eyebrows before you came here | -什么 -你过来之前修过吧 |
[15:39] | so they’d be perfect just like that? | 现在才这么完美 |
[15:42] | Because signs of lying become particularly visible | 说谎的特征在眉毛 |
[15:44] | In the brows when they’ve been thinned. | 稀薄的时候 尤为明显 |
[15:47] | You weren’t shocked at all about Danielle’s death, were you? | 对丹妮埃尔的死你一点都不惊讶 对吧 |
[15:53] | Look, Danielle was into some pretty bad stuff. | 听着 丹妮埃尔陷入了很大的麻烦 |
[15:57] | Was she using? | 她嗑药 |
[16:01] | What was she on? | 到底是什么麻烦 |
[16:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不太清楚 |
[16:04] | Um, I heard she was scoring from | 我听说她被校报那帮人 |
[16:05] | Some burnout on the school paper. | 抓到了把柄当头条 |
[16:07] | This loser basically just… | 那个傻货基本上… |
[16:08] | Riley? | 莱莉 |
[16:10] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:16] | Okay, please don’t tell my dad that I talked to you guys, okay? | 别告诉我爸我们谈了点什么 |
[16:19] | He’s on the board oftrustees at my school, | 他是我们学校董事会的成员 |
[16:20] | And he’ll freak. | 他会疯掉的 |
[16:25] | You never told me about the eyebrow plucking thing. | 你可从来没教过我”修眉毛”的事 |
[16:27] | Where have you written about that? | 你哪本书里提到这个了 |
[16:29] | – No where. – Why not? | -我没写过 -为什么不写 |
[16:30] | ‘Cause it’s complete crap. | 因为这完全是胡扯 |
[16:36] | I can assure you we have no drug problem at Strivers Magnet School. | 我能保证Strivers学校没有毒品问题 |
[16:41] | We have a strict honor code. | 我们有非常严格的诚信制度 |
[16:43] | One infraction and you’re out. | 一旦违反就会被逐出校门 |
[16:45] | And family money can’t buy you back in? | 但有钱能使鬼推磨对吧 |
[16:47] | Well, this is a public school. | 这是所公立学校 |
[16:49] | We have a rigorous admissions policy, | 我们有高门槛的招生政策 |
[16:50] | A wait list. | 还有很多学生等着候补进来 |
[16:52] | These students,they want to be here, | 这些学生 他们想留在这儿 |
[16:54] | And they know that we don’t tolerate | 他们也很清楚我们绝不容忍 |
[16:55] | Violations of the code. | 任何违反诚信制度的行为 |
[16:57] | One of your students was murdered. | 你们的一个学生被谋杀了 |
[16:58] | Another one sold drugs to her. | 而另一个学生向她兜售毒品 |
[16:59] | You don’t think there’s a connection? | 你不觉得这当中有点联系吗 |
[17:01] | What can we do to help? | 我们校方能帮上什么忙呢 |
[17:04] | I want you to announcea mandatory locker search for | 我想你对丹尼埃尔新闻学班的全体同学 |
[17:06] | All the students that were in Danielle’s journalism class. | 宣布你要进行一次强制性置物箱大检查 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:10] | Well, that may take some time to | 可能要花点时间来 |
[17:11] | Coordinate with our school security. | 调配我们学校的安保人员 |
[17:12] | No, no, no, I don’t want you to actually search them. | 不 我不是让你真的去搜查他们的箱子 |
[17:16] | I just want you to announce it. | 我只是要你去宣布这个决定 |
[17:18] | In an effort to cooperate with | 为了配合联邦调查局 |
[17:21] | The FBI’s investigation, | 的调查工作 |
[17:23] | We will be searching the lockers of every | 我们要对法伊夫老师的新闻学课上 |
[17:25] | student in Ms. Fife’s journalism class. | 所有同学的置物箱进行一次搜查 |
[17:28] | I don’t mean to speak out of turn, | 我不是故意要说些不该我说的话 |
[17:29] | But the Fourth Amendment protects these kids | 但是宪法第四修正案规定要保护学生 |
[17:32] | Against unreasonable search and seizure. | 避免无理由地搜查和扣押 |
[17:34] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[17:37] | Absolutely true. | 相当正确 |
[17:39] | Uh, truth is, | 实际上 |
[17:40] | I only want to talk to one of you. | 我只想和你们中的一人谈谈 |
[17:43] | Just one of you. | 就你们中的一人而已 |
[17:55] | The one everyone’s afraid to look at. | 就是那个你们都不敢去看的人 |
[18:01] | I was at a cruising altitude of 10,000 feet– | 当时我在距离地面10,000英尺的高空巡航 |
[18:04] | Actually 10,500. | 实际上应该是有10,500英尺高 |
[18:05] | So, captain Markov admitted a lack of | 马尔科夫上校承认 |
[18:07] | Memory about certain details. | 他对当时情况的细节有所遗忘了 |
[18:09] | He also used spontaneous corrections: | 他还进行了自我纠正 |
[18:11] | 10,500 instead of 10,000 feet. | 把10,000英尺改为10,500英尺 |
[18:13] | So, he’s lying? | 那么他在说谎吗 |
[18:14] | No, those are all signs of telling the truth. | 没有 这些迹象表明 他说的都是真的 |
[18:17] | Well, our doctors examined him after the crash. | 我们的军医在坠机事件后给他做了检查 |
[18:18] | Medically, he checks out fine. | 结果表明他身体一切正常 |
[18:21] | There’s another possibility. | 还有另一种可能 |
[18:23] | It’s calleda hysterical blackout. | 可能是癔症性昏厥 |
[18:25] | It sometimes happens just before | 有时候当个体有轻生念头时 |
[18:26] | someone tries to take their own life. | 就会发生这种情况 |
[18:29] | You think he could have been trying to commit suicide? | 你是说他当时可能试图自杀 |
[18:31] | And what, changed his mind atthe last second and ejected? | 然后呢 在最后一刻又改变想法而弃机逃生 |
[18:35] | It’s a possibility, | 的确有这个可能 |
[18:36] | But I’ll need assess his psychological state | 但我需要对他事发前的心理状况 |
[18:38] | Prior to the crash. | 进行评估 |
[18:39] | Do you have anyold videotape of him? | 你有他以前的录像记录吗 |
[18:41] | We’re the federal government. | 我们隶属于联邦政府 |
[18:43] | We record everything. | 我们对所有东西都进行记录 |
[18:56] | Hey, have you seen these? | 你见过这些吗 |
[18:59] | Oh, those are… | 这些是 |
[19:01] | yeah, those were probably taken in the ’80s. | 这些可能是80年代拍摄的 |
[19:03] | Your dad was doing research in Morocco | 那时你爸爸在摩洛哥做调查研究 |
[19:05] | Proving his theory on the universality of emotion. | 去证明他关于表情跨文化一致性理论 |
[19:07] | Research? Are you kidding? | 调查研究 你开玩笑啊 |
[19:09] | He’s baked. | 他在嗑药 |
[19:11] | Oh, yeah,he’s completely baked. | 没错 完全是在嗑药 |
[19:13] | Ugh, he’s such a hypocrite. | 他真是个伪君子 |
[19:15] | Like getting mad at me for throwing a party. | 我开个派对 他就气愤得不得了 |
[19:17] | I mean, look at him. | 但瞧瞧他自己 |
[19:19] | Well, I think he’s, um,I think he’s just scared. | 我觉得他只是害怕而已 |
[19:21] | Uh, no… no, | 不是吧… |
[19:23] | I’m thinking wasted. | 我 我看他是嗑到飘飘然了 |
[19:25] | No, I mean,he’s scared right now. | 不是说这个 我是说他现在有点害怕 |
[19:26] | About you. | 关于你 |
[19:27] | Why would he be scared about me? | 我有什么好怕的 |
[19:29] | Well, you’re a 15-year-old girl. | 你是个15岁的花季少女 |
[19:32] | Statistically speaking,you’re at the prime age for | 据统计 你这个年龄最容易 |
[19:34] | Abusing alcohol, | 酗酒 |
[19:35] | Experimenting with drugs, | 吸毒 |
[19:37] | Contracting a sexually transmitted disease. | 感染性病 |
[19:40] | You really know how to take all the fun out of rebelling. | 你把叛逆的快感全消灭了 |
[19:42] | Look on the bright side. | 乐观点看 |
[19:44] | You’re way more likely to die in a car crash | 除此以外 你更加有可能 |
[19:47] | With one of your friends than any of those things. | 和某个朋友死于车祸 |
[19:53] | Control, this is Zulu 7. | 控制中心 我是Zulu七号 |
[19:58] | We are level and steady. | 飞机已达到水平面 保持稳定 |
[20:00] | We have ignition. | 完成点火 |
[20:01] | Execute roll program. | 执行滚转控制程序 |
[20:03] | Going through mach 1… | 马赫数为1 [马赫数1=340.29 m/s] |
[20:06] | mach 2… | 马赫数为2… |
[20:09] | Is there something wrong with these speakers? | 喇叭是不是出问题了 |
[20:11] | I can barely hear him. | 我听不清楚 |
[20:12] | No, it’s not the equipment. | 设备上没问题 |
[20:14] | It’s the man. | 是这个人有问题 |
[20:15] | Slow, soft speech points to extreme sadness and anxiety. | 说话缓慢轻柔表明他内心极度的悲伤焦虑 |
[20:19] | He doesn’t sound like the same person we interviewed. | 他说话一点都不像我们当初采访的那个人 |
[20:22] | You still thinking suicide? | 你还是认为这是自杀 |
[20:24] | I was but then I saw this | 我是这样想过 但是我看了这个 |
[20:26] | From four weeks ago. | 四周前的录像以后就不这么想了 |
[20:28] | Commencing scramjet simulation. | 超音速喷射模拟装置正在启动 |
[20:30] | Let her fly, boys! | 让她尽情飞翔吧 兄弟们 |
[20:32] | Kick the tires and light the fires! | 检查设备 马上点火 |
[20:34] | We have ignition. | 完成点火 |
[20:38] | On all the tapes from before a month ago, | 一个月前的所有录像 |
[20:39] | Markov’s mood is depressed. | 都显示马尔科夫的情绪非常抑郁 |
[20:42] | But on all the tapes in the last few weeks, he’s like this. | 但是过去几周的录像里面 他成了这样 |
[20:45] | He appearsconfident, relaxed, | 他变得自信了 放松了 |
[20:48] | Happy. | 高兴了 |
[20:49] | Something changed for him. | 有些事改变了他 |
[20:54] | Go ahead, call my parents. | 去吧 去打电话给我父母 |
[20:56] | I don’t have totell you anything, | 我没必要告诉你所有事情 |
[20:58] | And there’s nothing you can do about it. | 而且你也不能拿我怎么样 |
[20:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:00] | My dad’s a lawyer. | 我爸爸是个律师 |
[21:01] | I know my rights. | 我知道我有哪些权利 |
[21:03] | Well, you’re tellingthe truth about that. | 好吧 你说的是实话 |
[21:05] | I think dad probably is a lawyer. 9999 00:21:06,500 –> 00:21:08,200 Though I don’t think he’s the kind that’s | 你爸爸可能是个律师 虽然我不认为他在刑事罪案上 |
[21:08] | gonna help you outwith a criminal case. | 能帮上你什么忙 |
[21:10] | I’m thinking… | 我想想 |
[21:12] | bankruptcy? | 他擅长的是破产清算 |
[21:15] | Real estate? | 不动产 |
[21:19] | Tax law? | 税法 |
[21:20] | Oh, there it is. | 就是这个 |
[21:22] | Tax law. | 就是税法 |
[21:23] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么也不了解 |
[21:25] | We know the FBI’s going to charge this | 我们知道联邦调查局将以联邦毒品犯罪 |
[21:26] | as a federal drug crime. | 的罪名对此提起上诉 |
[21:28] | Five year minimum. | 五年以上有期徒刑 |
[21:30] | Unless we try to help you out. | 除非我们设法帮你摆脱麻烦 |
[21:33] | Did you sell drugs to Danielle Stark? | 是你卖给丹妮埃尔·斯塔克毒品吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah, but I-I didn’t kill her. | 是的 但我没杀她 |
[21:40] | I mean, I didn’t even sell her any hard stuff. | 我是说 我没卖给她任何烈性药剂 |
[21:43] | All she wanted was mph. | 她要的只是MPH镇定剂 |
[21:44] | MPH? | MPH镇定剂 |
[21:46] | That’s used to treat attention deficit disorder. | 那是用来治疗注意力紊乱症的 |
[21:50] | Uh, how do you get high off that? | 嗑那药有什么快感 |
[21:52] | You don’t. | 不会有什么快感 |
[21:53] | It helps you focus, | 它能帮你集中精神 |
[21:54] | Cram for tests, pull all-nighters. | 考试前抱抱佛脚 熬通宵 |
[21:57] | Half the kidson honor roll are taking it. | 有一半的优秀生都在服用它 |
[21:58] | They’re taking ADD drugs to help them study? | 他们服用ADD药剂来帮助学习吗 |
[22:01] | Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士 |
[22:04] | Can I have a word, please? | 我能和你谈会吗 |
[22:12] | I’m afraid this is highly in appropriate. | 恐怕这非常的不合适 |
[22:15] | Well, you’re definely afraid. | 你肯定很害怕 |
[22:17] | No one wants to find the person who did this more than we do. | 没有人比我们更想找到凶手了 |
[22:19] | The board has offered a sizeable reward | 董事会提供了一笔可观的赏金 |
[22:21] | For any information leading to an arrest. | 来征集有助于破案的线索 |
[22:23] | You’ve got kids here taking drugs to compete academically. | 你们这里有孩子为了完成学业而吸毒 |
[22:25] | Don’t you think that may have had | 你们不觉得这和丹妮埃尔 |
[22:27] | Something to do with danielle’s death? | 的死有关吗 |
[22:28] | No, I don’t. | 不 这不可能 |
[22:30] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[22:33] | You know… you’re probably right. | 你知道 你说的可能没错 |
[22:39] | I think we’re finished here. Thanks. | 我想我们的调查结束了 谢谢 |
[22:42] | That’s it? We’re leaving? | 这就完了 我们要走了吗 |
[22:44] | Well, you can’t get the right answers | 如果你没有合适的问题 |
[22:45] | If you haven’t got the right questions. | 就不可能得到正确答案 |
[22:47] | Headmistress definitely hiding something. | 校长肯定隐瞒着什么 |
[22:50] | I thought she didn’t know about the drugs. | 我以为她不知道毒品的事呢 |
[22:52] | Yeah. Well, you brought up academic competition, | 你一提起学课竞赛 |
[22:54] | She started caressing her own hand. | 她就开始摩挲自己的手 |
[22:56] | “A self-comforting gesture. | 一种自我安慰的姿态 |
[22:58] | “Trying to reassure yourself when you | 当你不相信自己在说什么的时候 |
[22:59] | don’t really believe what you’re saying.” | 你会试图说服自己的过失 |
[23:01] | That one’s real. | 难道那是真的 |
[23:03] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 |
[23:21] | Ms. Torres, I thought we were clear about your involvement. | 托勒斯小姐 我以为涉案情节已经清楚了 |
[23:25] | I’m not he to talk to any of your students. | 我不是来找学生谈话的 |
[23:27] | – Uh, I came to congratulate you. – For what? | -我是来祝贺你的 -为什么 |
[23:29] | Well, I was looking at your academic rankings | 我刚才在看过去十年里 |
[23:32] | For strivers over the past decade. | Strivers的学院排名 |
[23:33] | After you became headmistress three years ago, | 自从三年前你担任校长一职后 |
[23:35] | test scores shot up, | 测试成绩一路飙升 |
[23:37] | your national ranking went through the roof. | 在国内的排名直冲云霄啊 |
[23:39] | I’m wondering how you pulled that off. | 我很好奇你是怎么办到的 |
[23:41] | Well, it wasn’t hard. | 这不是很难 |
[23:43] | All I did was give our studentsthe proper motivation. | 我不过是给学生们适当的动力 |
[23:45] | What does that mean? | 比如说呢 |
[23:47] | Well, I restricted the number of ivy league recommendations | 我给每个毕业班的尖子生们 |
[23:50] | To the top kidsin each graduating class. | 限制了常春藤联盟的推荐额数 |
[23:52] | So you’ve created a reward system | 就是说你创建了一项令他们 |
[23:54] | that feeds into their fears. | 深感恐惧的奖励制度 |
[23:56] | If they’re not on track by the time they’re 17, | 如果他们到了17岁还不步入正轨 |
[23:58] | It’s too late? | 就太晚了吗 |
[24:00] | Well, we give our best studentsthe best chance at success. | 我们给尖子生们提供了成功的绝佳机会 |
[24:05] | I need to see Danielle’s academic records | 我需要看看丹妮埃尔的学课成绩单 |
[24:07] | And transcripts for all of the honor roll students. | 和所有优秀生的成绩报告单 |
[24:09] | You cann’t really think this had anything to do with her murder? | 你真以为这和她的死有什么关联吗 |
[24:12] | Why not? | 为什么不可能呢 |
[24:14] | You do. | 你也是这么想的 |
[24:20] | David would never endanger himself | 大卫绝不会伤害他自己 |
[24:22] | Or anyone else in the space program. | 或航天项目中的任何人 |
[24:24] | I used to tease him that I was his second wife. | 我曾开玩笑和他说我是他的二姨太 |
[24:28] | His first love is NASA. Always has been. | 他的初恋是航空航天局 一直都是 |
[24:30] | I know these are difficult questions, Mrs. Markov… | 我知道这些问题很难 马尔科夫女士 |
[24:34] | Hilary, please. | 请叫我希拉里 |
[24:35] | Hilary. | 希拉里 |
[24:37] | Have you noticed any changes in your husband’s behavior? | 你丈夫有过异常行为吗 |
[24:40] | What do you mean? | 你指的是什么 |
[24:41] | Well, has his-his mood changedin the last few weeks? | 最近几周他的情绪是否有什么异常呢 |
[24:44] | Y… no. | 是…没有 |
[24:46] | No, David’s just David. | 不 大卫还是大卫 |
[24:47] | I mean, he’s been under a lot of pressure lately, but I… | 我是说 他最近压力很大 但我 |
[24:50] | he’s handled it just fine. | 他处理得很好 |
[24:51] | What pressure? | 什么样的压力 |
[24:53] | Competition for the x-48 pilot slot was really intense. | 竞争X-48的飞行员压力真的很大 |
[24:57] | It was hard on our whole family, | 对我们全家都很有压力 |
[24:59] | But we got through it,and now things are great. | 但我们撑过来了 一切都很好 |
[25:01] | We’ve never been better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[25:06] | Did you catch the false start? | 看出什么端倪了吗 |
[25:10] | Well, has his-his mood | 最近几周他的情绪 |
[25:11] | Changed in the last few weeks? | 是否有什么异常呢 |
[25:13] | Y… no. | 是…没有 |
[25:14] | No, David’s just David. | 不 大卫还是大卫 |
[25:16] | She started to say yes, but she said no. | 她本来想说有 却说没有 |
[25:19] | Yeah, and the slip of the tongue | 是啊 还有谈到压力时 |
[25:20] | when she was talking about the pressure. | 她说漏嘴了 |
[25:22] | I mean, he’s been under a lot of pressure lately, but I… | 我是说 他最近压力很大 但我 |
[25:25] | he’s handled it just fine. | 他处理得很好 |
[25:27] | So, she’s been handling it. | 这么说 是她处理的 |
[25:29] | But he hasn’t. | 但是他没有 |
[25:30] | What’s she hiding about him? | 她在为他隐瞒什么呢 |
[25:31] | Oh, sex, drugs or money– | 性 毒品 或 金钱 |
[25:34] | The holy trinity. | 圣子 圣父和圣灵 |
[25:35] | Drugs could explain the change in demeanor. | 嗑药能解释他举止怪异 |
[25:37] | Aren’t pilots drug-tested by NASA every couple of months? | 航空航天局不是每两月给飞行员做药检吗 |
[25:40] | For illegal narcotics, but drug tests are exclusive. | 测试非法服药 但药检有针对性 |
[25:42] | You have to choose what you want to screen for. | 你得选择你想检测的东西 |
[25:44] | Maybe he went on some kind of | 也许几周前他一直服用 |
[25:46] | Anti-anxiety medication a few weeks ago. | 某种抗焦虑药物 |
[25:49] | And if he stopped taking it right before the test flight, | 如果在试飞前他停止服药 |
[25:51] | with drawal symptoms can include suicidal impulses. | 戒断症状便会导致自杀冲动 |
[25:54] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[25:56] | I’ll call NASA, have them run a new tox panel. | 我得通知宇航局进行新的药检 |
[26:05] | Oh, good job. | 干得好 |
[26:07] | You got a futureas a housekeeper. | 你有当管家的潜质 |
[26:09] | Yeah. Not bad, right? | 确实干得不错 |
[26:11] | And you’ve got stuff here going back to the dark ages. | 这里有些东西都可以追溯到中世纪的了 |
[26:16] | okay. | 好了 |
[26:18] | I’m sorry I lied. | 对不起我撒了谎 |
[26:19] | I totally deserve the punishment. | 我确实活该受罚 |
[26:22] | Yeah, apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[26:24] | But can you remember this next time you | 但当你下次瞒着我参加派对时 |
[26:26] | Decide to have a party behind my back? | 还能记得这些吗 |
[26:29] | Oh, I’m not sorry about that. | 我不是为那个道歉 |
[26:31] | Just that I lied to you about it. | 我是为撒谎道歉 |
[26:33] | You should check out my networker page. | 你该看看我的联系簿了 |
[26:35] | I had 200 new friend requests, all because of that party. | 因为那场派对 我足足多了200个新朋友 |
[26:38] | Hey, since when do you care about being so popular? | 你从什么时候起想成为焦点人物了 |
[26:41] | I mean, you know the kind of trouble you can get into, | 我是指在你这个年纪的女孩 |
[26:43] | A girl your age. | 会陷入很多麻烦 |
[26:45] | Okay. Where is that coming from? | 你怎么想到这儿来了 |
[26:46] | Some case you’re working on? | 和你办的案子有关吗 |
[26:50] | You know, what do you care? | 你到底想要什么 |
[26:52] | What do you care about new friends if all they’re | 你想要这样的朋友干什么 |
[26:54] | Looking for isa place to drink or to get high? | 如果他们只是想找地方喝酒 嗑药 |
[26:58] | Well, you’re one to talk. | 你还说呢 |
[27:01] | What do you… what do you call this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[27:05] | – Research. – Oh, please! | -研究 拜托 怎么可能 |
[27:07] | Those are berber nomads, | 那些是”Berber”游牧民[非洲摩洛哥的游牧民族] |
[27:09] | Completely cut off from western civilization. | 彻底隔绝了西方文明 |
[27:11] | I can get their trust | 我这样是为了得到他们的信任 |
[27:13] | Come on! Talk about joining the tribe. | 不是吧 为了加入他们部落 |
[27:16] | It’s not the same thing at all, and you know it. | 这和你的那档子事简直是南辕北辙 |
[27:19] | Uh, you were right about judge stark. | 你对斯塔克法官的推测是对的 |
[27:21] | Her alibi finally checked out. | 她有充分的不在场证明 |
[27:22] | FBI found surveillance footage of the court house | 联邦调查局在法庭上找到了她的监视镜头 |
[27:24] | where they can make her out. | 这样就可以证明她没再凶案现场 |
[27:25] | So she didn’t kill her daughter,then, eh? | 那么不是她杀的 那会是谁呢 |
[27:27] | No, but there’s something you should see. | 不是她杀的 但是有些东西你得看看 |
[27:29] | Danielle’s academic transcripts. | 丹妮埃尔的学术成绩单 |
[27:31] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[27:34] | Conversation’s not over. | 过会儿接着谈 |
[27:37] | Danielle’s GPA was excellent. | 丹妮埃尔的平均绩点很高 |
[27:39] | But her SAT scoreswere barely average. | 但是她的SAT考试分数很一般 |
[27:41] | She took the test twice, scoring around the 65th percentile. | 她考两次 都只答对百分之65而已 |
[27:43] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[27:45] | Well, she knew she wasn’t going to make the top of her class, | 她知道她在班里不能冒尖 |
[27:47] | so she signed up to take the SAT a third time. | 她又报名参加了第三次学术评估考试 |
[27:49] | Score just gotposted this week. | 分数这周才出来 |
[27:50] | 94th percentile? | 哇 百分之94 |
[27:52] | That’s quite an improvement. | 这真是很大的进步 |
[27:54] | I wonder what she did differently. | 她到底是怎么做到的 |
[27:55] | I can tell you one thing. | 我想告诉你的是… |
[27:56] | She got murdered the day before she took that test. | 她考试前一天就已经被杀了 |
[28:08] | why would someone else take the sat for Danielle Stark | 谁会在丹妮埃尔·斯塔克死后 |
[28:11] | The day after she was murdered? | 代她考试呢 |
[28:12] | Uh, dc homicide kept the case quiet for 24 hours | 华盛顿谋杀科在24小时后才会公布这起案件 |
[28:15] | Because of who the family is. | 因为被害者身份的特殊性 |
[28:20] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[28:23] | Danielle’s name, but look at the photo. | 丹妮埃尔的名字 但你看这照片 |
[28:29] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吧 |
[28:35] | I don’t know what this is. | 我根本就不知道这件事 |
[28:37] | It must be some kind of prank by one of my students. | 这肯定是班里同学的恶作剧 |
[28:40] | Danielle’s ID wasn’t stolen. | 没人偷过丹妮埃尔的证件 |
[28:41] | I think she gave it to you. | 我想是她给你的吧 |
[28:43] | Why would she do that? | 她怎么会这样做呢 |
[28:45] | Well, so you could take the test for her. | 这样你就可以帮她考试啦 |
[28:47] | I… | 我… |
[28:50] | I do not have to listen to this! | 我没必要听你们废话 |
[28:55] | Well, you might want to try that move again, love. | 你也许想再重试一次吧 亲爱的 |
[28:56] | Really. | 真的 |
[28:58] | It was awful gestural timing. | 你动作的衔接时间太不和谐了 |
[28:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:01] | Well, she voiced outrage, | 她突然大声说话 |
[29:03] | And then she slammed her hand down. | 然后用手猛拍桌子 |
[29:04] | If she wastruly outraged, | 如果她真的发火的话 |
[29:06] | It all would have happened at the same time. | 这些动作会同时发生 |
[29:08] | Look, we have the essay section of danielle’s test. | 我们有丹妮埃尔的卷子作文部分 |
[29:09] | If you took the test for her, | 如果你代替她考的 |
[29:11] | We’ll just match the handwriting to yours. | 我们只要核对笔迹就会知道真相 |
[29:21] | Do you have any idea | 你知道… |
[29:24] | how difficult it is to get by on a teacher’s salary? | 光靠老师那点儿工资生活多艰难吗 |
[29:28] | How am I ever gonna pay off | 我怎么可能还清 |
[29:30] | A hundred grand in student loans? | 10万元的助学贷款 |
[29:34] | Yeah, well,you’ve got a point there. | 你说得有道理 |
[29:35] | That sounds like motive to me. | 这听起来像行凶动机 |
[29:37] | No, no. This is insane. | 不是的 这太疯了 |
[29:38] | I didn’t know she was dead | 当我代她考试时 |
[29:40] | When I took the test. | 我根本就不知道她死了 |
[29:42] | Why would I have taken it if I killed her? | 如果我杀了她又怎么会去考试呢 |
[29:43] | Maybe she threatened to expose you, | 也许她威胁说要供出你 |
[29:45] | Things got out of hand. | 事情已经不可收拾了 |
[29:46] | – So you decided to build yourself an alibi. – No. | -所以你想制造不在场证据 -不是的 |
[29:49] | Nothing got out of hand. | 一切都很正常 |
[29:50] | We just… we had an argument. | 我们只是有个小摩擦 |
[29:53] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[29:56] | Danielle contacted me through e-mail, | 丹妮埃尔通过邮件和我联系 |
[29:58] | but she didn’t tell me | 但她没告诉我 |
[30:00] | What score she wanted on the test. | 她想在考试中得多少分 |
[30:04] | I can hit any percentile I want. | 我能很好拿捏考试成绩 |
[30:06] | It avoids raising too much suspicion. | 这样可以避免成绩提升过快引起的猜疑 |
[30:09] | But when I asked her, | 但当我问她时 |
[30:11] | She looked at me like | 她很无辜地看着我 |
[30:14] | She didn’t know what I was talking about. | 她好像不知道我在说什么 |
[30:16] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[30:18] | She hired me. | 是她雇佣我的 |
[30:20] | And where exactly were you when you had this argument? | 当你们发生口角时 你们具体方位在哪儿 |
[30:25] | I’m ready to arrest the teacher. | 我想逮捕这名老师 |
[30:27] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会这样做的 |
[30:29] | She had opportunity and motive, | 她有机会和动机 |
[30:30] | And she admits to arguing with danielle | 并且她承认和丹妮埃尔发生过口角 |
[30:32] | The day before the murder. | 就在事发前一天 |
[30:33] | Yeah, but I saw no signs thatshe was lying, | 但我知道她说得是真话 |
[30:36] | And typically, only an innocent person’s gonna admit to an argument. | 只有清白的人才敢承认和死者发生过争执 |
[30:38] | A guilty person won’t admit to anything that would seem incriminating. | 罪犯是不会承认任何事的 |
[30:39] | Anything that would seem incriminating. | 表面装得很无辜的样子 |
[30:40] | You’re saying it wasn’t her? | 你是说凶手不是她 |
[30:42] | Don’t know, | 还不确定 |
[30:45] | But I’d like to see how she reacted when she | 但是我想看她的反应 |
[30:46] | Was confronted by her teacher. | 就是她与老师发生冲突的那一瞬 |
[30:48] | I want to see the tape from that video camera | 我要看看那台摄像机带子 |
[30:49] | The day that she was confronted. | 就是发生冲突的那天 |
[30:52] | There’s still no audio. | 没有声音的 |
[30:53] | You won’t be able to hear what Danielle said. | 你听不见丹妮埃尔说了什么 |
[30:55] | I don’t need to hear what she said. | 我不需要听见她说什么 |
[30:57] | I just want to see her face. | 只是要看看她的脸 |
[31:02] | Emily, let me help you. | 艾米莉 我来帮你 |
[31:04] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[31:07] | Thanks, gillian. | 谢谢 吉莉安 |
[31:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:14] | Yeah. Just my dad being… | 是的 只是我爸爸 |
[31:17] | yeah, he can do that. | 他有权力那样做 |
[31:19] | He never lets medo anything fun. | 他从来都不让我做有意思的事情 |
[31:21] | Oh, you mean like having a hundred friends over | 你是说比如像邀请上百个朋友 |
[31:24] | And getting pulled in by the cops? | 然后被警察拘留吗 |
[31:26] | Uh, yeah. Yeah,like that. | 是的 就是这样 |
[31:29] | He knew something was going on when you called, you know. | 你打电话的时候他就知道发生事情了 |
[31:32] | He did? | 是吗 |
[31:33] | Well, why didn’the say anything? | 那么 为什么他什么都不说 |
[31:36] | If he said something every time you lied to him, | 如果你每次撒谎他都揭穿的话 |
[31:39] | Oh, he knows he’d lose you. | 他知道那样会失去你的信任 |
[31:45] | Tox results are in. | 毒理检测结果出来了 |
[31:46] | Buck rogers tested positive for a little drug | 巴克·罗杰斯检测出一种药物阳性 |
[31:48] | We call venlafaxine. | 就是我们所说的文拉法辛 |
[31:50] | For treating depression and anxiety. | 用来治疗抑郁和焦虑的 |
[31:53] | He was self-medicating and lying about it to NASA. | 他在私自用药治疗 而且对航天局撒了谎 |
[31:55] | Yeah, but the tox screen showed he was still | 是的 但是毒理检验表明 |
[31:58] | taking the drug at the time of the crash. | 他在飞机坠毁的时候仍在用药 |
[32:00] | He didn’t have a suicidal impulse from with drawal. | 所以他的自杀冲动并不是停止用药引起的 |
[32:03] | Well, then why did he crash the plane? | 那么为什么他会堕机呢 |
[32:05] | The drug’s side effects include time loss, | 这药的副作用包括丧失时间感 |
[32:07] | Disorientation, and dizziness. 9999 00:32:09,460 –> 00:32:11,360 You add intense speed and g-force | 失去方向感和眩晕 最新的喷气式技术 |
[32:11] | from the new jet technology, | 加强了速度和超重感 |
[32:13] | You’ve got a very pricey pile of scrap metal. | 最后只剩下一堆昂贵的废铜烂铁 |
[32:18] | I didn’t take any medication. | 我没有服用任何药物 |
[32:20] | I’ve never even heard of… what’s it called? | 我甚至都没听说过 那叫什么来着 |
[32:22] | Venlafaxine. | 文拉法辛 |
[32:23] | The tox screen doesn’t lie, commander. | 毒理检测不会作假的 中校 |
[32:25] | Well, maybe it’s a mistake. | 可能弄错了 |
[32:26] | I mean, labs have been known to make mistakes. | 我是说 实验室会发生错误的 |
[32:28] | Commander Markov, | 马尔科夫中校 |
[32:29] | I’m turning your case over to | 我会把你的案子转交 |
[32:30] | The justice department, effective immediately. | 司法部门 立即生效 |
[32:32] | I wasn’t taking anything. | 我什么都没吃 |
[32:34] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[32:39] | Can I have a second? | 可以跟你说句话吗 |
[32:43] | I think the commander is telling the truth. | 我认为中校说的是实话 |
[32:45] | The tox screen came bacvepositi. | 毒理检测呈阳性 |
[32:46] | What he’s saying isn’t true. | 他说的不是事实 |
[32:47] | You can say something that’s untrue | 有时候你可以既说假话 |
[32:49] | And still not be lying. | 又不撒谎 |
[32:50] | How? | 怎么能做到 |
[32:51] | If you don’t know it’s a lie. | 如果你不知道自己说的是假话 |
[33:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:04] | You’re saying that my wife was dosing me? | 你是说我妻子给我吃药 |
[33:06] | Either she did it or you did. | 或者是她 或者是你 |
[33:09] | Tell them, Hil. | 告诉他们 希拉里 |
[33:10] | This is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听说过的 最疯狂的事情 |
[33:16] | Hilary. | 希拉里 |
[33:18] | David, let me explain. | 大卫 听我解释 |
[33:20] | you did this? | 是你干的 |
[33:22] | – You drugged me? – I was trying to help you. | -你给我下药 -我试图 |
[33:23] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[33:25] | Did you slip it in my coffee? | 你把药放在我的咖啡里吗 |
[33:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:27] | I researched all the drugs. | 我研究了所有的药 |
[33:29] | Those side effects are incredibly rare. | 那些副作用都微乎其微 |
[33:31] | I didn’t know they could | 我不知道这药会 |
[33:32] | Make you crash. | 让你堕机 |
[33:34] | I’m going to lose my job. | 我要丢掉工作了 |
[33:35] | We‘re going to lose everything. | 我们要失去一切了 |
[33:36] | We were already losing everything. | 我们已经失去一切了 |
[33:39] | You were so anxious all the time. | 你一直都很焦虑 |
[33:42] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[33:45] | The kids were scared. | 孩子们也很害怕 |
[33:49] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but think about it. | 我很抱歉没有告诉你 但是想想 |
[33:53] | How have you been feeling lately? | 最近你对我们感觉怎样 |
[33:57] | About me. | 对我 |
[34:01] | About the kids. | 对孩子们 |
[34:03] | How have you been feeling, david? | 你现在感觉怎样 大卫 |
[34:11] | Better. | 比以前好 |
[34:17] | Okay, there’s the teacher. | 好了 这是老师 |
[34:18] | There’s Danielle. | 这是丹妮埃尔 |
[34:21] | Can you zoom inon her face? | 能把她的脸部放大吗 |
[34:22] | No, you can’t see her face. | 不 看不见她的脸 |
[34:23] | It’s on her back when they start talking. | 她们谈话的时候 摄像机在她身后 |
[34:25] | Try a trophy cabinet. | 试试看下那个奖杯橱 |
[34:29] | Oh, there she is. | 看到她了 |
[34:31] | Can you blow up her eyebrows? | 能放大她的眉毛吗 |
[34:34] | And do that thing. | 然后继续播放 |
[34:39] | Okay… what do you see? | 好了 你看到什么了 |
[34:41] | True surprise. | 非常惊讶 |
[34:42] | Lasts less than one second, right? | 不到一秒钟 是吗 |
[34:44] | She hasn’t got a clue whather teacher is talking about. | 她一点儿不懂她老师在说什么 |
[34:47] | But if danielle didn’t hire Fife to cheat for her, then who did? | 可若不是丹妮埃尔雇佣她 那是谁呢 |
[34:51] | Someone whowanted her to | 某个比她自己 |
[34:52] | Succeed more than she did. | 更想让她成功的人 |
[34:56] | I did it for Danielle. | 我是为了丹妮埃尔这么做的 |
[35:01] | Well, why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[35:02] | Well, whatdid that have to do with anything? | 这和那些有什么关系 |
[35:05] | I just wanted what was best for her. | 我只是为她着想 |
[35:08] | Best for her or you? | 是给她还是给你自己 |
[35:12] | I knew that if she could just get into a good college, | 我知道如果她进入一个好大学 |
[35:14] | She would shine, but she wasn’t going to get in. | 她可以很有成就 但是她进不去 |
[35:17] | Not with her scores. | 以她的分数进不去 |
[35:19] | So, you hired the teacher? | 所以 你就雇了那个老师 |
[35:20] | To tutor her. | 来指导她 |
[35:22] | They worked together for weeks, | 他们在一起学习了几周 但是丹妮埃尔 |
[35:24] | But Danielle’s second SAT was just as bad as her first. | 第二次SAT考试和第一次一样差 |
[35:28] | She… was… | 她 |
[35:31] | desperate. | 很沮丧 |
[35:33] | No, you were desperate, right? | 不 是你很沮丧 对吗 |
[35:36] | I created an e-mail account in Danielle’sname, | 我用丹妮埃尔的名义写了一封电邮 |
[35:40] | And I contacted Ms. Fife again. | 又再次联系了法小姐 |
[35:43] | I’d heard rumors that | 有谣传说 |
[35:45] | She had done this for other students, | 她以前帮其他学生考试 |
[35:46] | And, well, Danielle didn’t even have to know. | 这事也不必告诉丹妮埃尔 |
[35:51] | But she found out, right? | 但她还是发觉了 对吗 |
[35:54] | She came home that night furious. | 她那天怒气冲冲地跑回家 |
[35:57] | I had never seen her so angry. | 我从没见过她气成这样 |
[36:01] | She said that I didn’t trust her. | 她说我对她不信任 |
[36:05] | Now, if danielle threatened to expose the cheating, | 如果丹妮埃尔威胁要揭发作弊行为 |
[36:10] | that would put her at risk. | 那么她就会有危险 |
[36:12] | If I had contributed to | 如果我的行为 |
[36:14] | her death in any way… | 导致了她被害 |
[36:23] | do you know any of the other | 你知道其他和此事 |
[36:25] | kids that were involved in this? | 有关的学生么 |
[36:27] | We need to get back to the student IDs, | 我们回去再查一下学生证 |
[36:29] | Find out who else this teacher | 看看这位老师 |
[36:31] | Was cheating for. | 到底帮谁做过弊 |
[36:38] | I’ve never cheated before in my life. | 我生平从不作弊 |
[36:40] | I’ve always done my own work. | 我一直都是自己努力学习的 |
[36:45] | So, what was Ms. Fife’s photo | 那么 法小姐的照片 |
[36:47] | Doing in your studen ID? | 怎么会上你的学生证 |
[36:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:50] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:51] | Your last SAT score went up 320 points. | 你这次的考试成绩比上次高了320分 |
[36:54] | How do you explain that? | 这你怎么解释 |
[36:56] | I studied really hard. | 这是我埋头苦学的成果 |
[36:57] | You know, your daughter is a really good liar. | 你女儿真是很能撒谎 |
[37:00] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不理解你的意思 |
[37:02] | Well, studies show that popular kids | 调查表明 |
[37:03] | are the most facile. | 受欢迎的孩子比较能说会道 |
[37:05] | They adapt quickly to hide their true feelings. | 他们很快就学会隐藏自己的感情 |
[37:09] | Let’s talk about Danielle’s murder. | 我们来谈谈丹妮埃尔被杀的事情 |
[37:11] | Where were youthat night? | 当晚你在哪儿 |
[37:12] | What? | 什么 |
[37:14] | You can’t be serious. | 你这玩笑开大了 |
[37:16] | Oh, my god, she was my best friend. | 上帝啊 她是我最好的朋友 |
[37:18] | Sure, she was. | 是啊 |
[37:20] | Right up until she threatened to expose | 直到她威胁说要揭发你 |
[37:21] | The cheating scandal and ruin your college career. | 考试作弊 毁掉你的大学生涯为止 |
[37:25] | What kind of person do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么人啊 |
[37:29] | You tell me. | 问你自己啊 |
[37:32] | I would never hurt danielle, not in a million years. | 我绝不会伤害丹妮埃尔的 永远不会 |
[37:36] | That’s enough, please. | 够了 |
[37:41] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[37:43] | Do you know what your daughter did, sir? | 你知道你女儿干了什么吗 先生 |
[37:44] | Did she tell you? | 她告诉你了吗 |
[37:48] | No. | 没 |
[37:49] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:54] | She had nothing to do with this. | 此事与她无关 |
[37:59] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[38:02] | I over heard Danielle arguing with Riley | 我无意间听到丹妮埃尔和莱莉大吵 |
[38:05] | And threatening to expose her. | 并威胁说要揭发她 |
[38:09] | I couldn’T… I couldn’t let her ruin my daughter’s life. | 我不能 我不能让她把我女儿的前程毁了 |
[38:16] | So, I… | 所以 我 |
[38:18] | followed her into the park and… | 尾随她进公园 |
[38:24] | I-I did it. | 是我 |
[38:30] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[38:32] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Danielle Stark. | 我们以谋杀丹妮埃尔·斯塔克的名义拘捕你 |
[38:41] | There’s just… | 只是还有 |
[38:42] | there’s one problem. | 一个问题 |
[38:44] | I don’t think he did it. | 他没杀人 |
[38:51] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[38:56] | I’ve got, uh… | 我 呃 |
[38:57] | I’ve got nothing more to say | 我没什么好说的 |
[39:01] | I’m not FBI. | 我不是联邦调查局 |
[39:02] | I told them to wait outside, so… | 我让他们等在外边 |
[39:05] | why? | 为什么 |
[39:06] | I told them what I did. | 我已经认罪了 |
[39:07] | I killed her. | 是我杀了她 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:09] | I just want to show | 我只是想给你 |
[39:10] | you a few photographs. | 看一组照片 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:15] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[39:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:20] | It’s the Stratton-Meyerhoff onalpersity test. | 这是斯查顿·梅尔霍夫性格测试题 |
[39:22] | So, please, what do you see? | 请告诉我你看到了什么 |
[39:25] | It’s a clown. | 这是个小丑 |
[39:26] | I know it’s a clown. | 我知道这是小丑 |
[39:28] | What emotion does he make you feel? | 你看他是什么表情 |
[39:30] | What does this have to do with anything? | 你给我看这个到底是干嘛 |
[39:31] | It’s a simple question, it’s a simple question. | 这只是个简单的问题 很简单 |
[39:33] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[39:38] | Sadness. | 悲伤 |
[39:39] | I guess. | 大概 |
[39:40] | Okay, well, that’s good. | 好的 不错 |
[39:43] | And this one? | 那这个呢 |
[39:47] | Happiness, joy. | 快乐 高兴 |
[39:49] | I don’t know. | 也许 |
[39:50] | And… this one? | 这张呢 |
[39:54] | what are you trying to do? | 你想干嘛啊 |
[39:56] | I’m trying to prove that you didn’t kill Danielle Stark. | 我想证明你没有谋杀丹妮埃尔·斯塔克 |
[39:59] | But I told you that I did. | 但我已经认罪了 |
[40:01] | Now, Mr. Berenson | 告诉你吧 贝伦森先生 |
[40:03] | There is no Stratton-Meyerhoff test. | 不存在什么斯查顿·梅尔霍夫性格测试题 |
[40:04] | I just made that up. | 是我自己瞎编的 |
[40:05] | I wanted to get a… | 我只是想看你 |
[40:07] | An honest reaction to this photograph, | 对这张照片有什么真实反应 |
[40:11] | And what I got was… | 而我看到的是 |
[40:14] | Horror… | 惧怕 |
[40:15] | And surprise. | 和吃惊 |
[40:20] | Now, the real killer, | 如果给真正的凶手 |
[40:22] | If confronted with his victim, | 看被杀者的照片 他会表现出 |
[40:24] | Would show disgust, contempt, | 恶心 轻蔑 |
[40:27] | Even fear. | 甚至是害怕 |
[40:29] | But not surprise. | 但绝不会吃惊 |
[40:31] | Never surprise. | 绝不会吃惊 |
[40:34] | Now, Mr. Berenson, | 贝伦森先生 我知道 |
[40:36] | Trying to protect your daughter. | 你想保护自己的女儿 |
[40:39] | You probably even think thatyou’re doing | 也许你甚至还认为 为你女儿背黑锅 |
[40:41] | The right thing by taking the blame for her. | 是正确的选择 |
[40:46] | You can’t protect her from this. | 但实际上 你是没法保护她的 |
[40:54] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:58] | I can’t let my daughter go to prison. | 不能眼睁睁看着女儿进监狱 |
[41:03] | She didn’t mean to kill her. | 她其实并不想杀人 |
[41:05] | She was just… | 她只是 |
[41:09] | just trying to stop… | 想阻止… |
[41:14] | I wish she had never told me. | 如果她不告诉我的话多好 |
[41:18] | I wish I didn’t know. | 如果我不知道该多好 |
[42:08] | you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[42:10] | I’ll send you the bill. | 我会给你寄账单的 |
[42:16] | what? | 怎么了 |
[42:19] | Nothing. Good work. | 没什么 干得不错 |
[42:25] | I know what you were saying before | 我明白你说的 |
[42:26] | About girls my age. | 像我这种年龄的女孩是什么意思了 |
[42:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:32] | And considering… I guess you do a pretty good job of restraining yourself. | 而且我觉得你的自制力挺好 |
[42:38] | From what? | 自制什么 |
[42:40] | From calling me a liar when you know I’m up to something. | 当我撒谎的时候 你没有说我是骗子 |
[42:45] | Well, I’m sorry I always know. | 抱歉我能看透一切 |
[42:49] | You don’t always know. | 你也不是什么都知道 |