时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I can’t believe you’re really here. | 真不敢相信你来这了 |
[00:11] | You should’ve called me first. | 你应该先打个电话的 |
[00:12] | And ruin the surprise? No way. | 那还有什么惊喜可言 才不要呢 |
[00:15] | You tell Mom and Dad you were coming out? | 你告诉老爸老妈你来这里了吗 |
[00:18] | Are you kidding? | 别逗了 |
[00:19] | I finished my last final | 刚考完最后一科 |
[00:21] | and took the first flight I could get. | 我就乘首班飞机来这里了 |
[00:22] | They’re gonna freak out. | 他们会气疯的 |
[00:23] | Eh,they’ll get over it. | 他们会理解的 |
[00:25] | So,I figured since you couldn’t be home for the holidays, | 我想既然你不能回家过节 |
[00:28] | I’d bring a piece of home to you. | 我就准备点家乡的小礼物给你 |
[00:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[00:34] | Say hello to my little friends. | 向我的小宝贝们问好 |
[00:37] | Marcus You can’t bring that here. | 马尔库斯 你不能把大麻带到这里 |
[00:42] | – What’s the big deal? – Get rid of it right now. | -有什么大不了的 -赶紧扔掉 别废话 |
[00:44] | Oh, relax. We’ll smoke it back at your place. | 别那么严肃 回你家再抽好了吧 |
[00:50] | Put it away. | 快藏起来 |
[00:52] | – Put it back in your pack right now. -Why? | -赶紧藏在你后面的包里面 -为什么 |
[00:55] | Just do it, Marcus. | 马尔库斯 你马上照做 |
[01:04] | Don’t look at them. | 别直视他们 |
[01:06] | Stay calm. | 表现的和平常一样 |
[01:07] | Really calm. | 要表现的非常冷静 |
[01:18] | What’s going on? Who are these people? | 出什么事了 这些人是谁 |
[01:20] | They’re Yemeni military. | 他们是也门的军队 |
[01:21] | Don’t say anything. Keep your hands where they can see them. | 一句话也别说 把手放在他们视线之内 |
[01:26] | They have guns. What do we do? | 他们有枪啊 我们怎么办 |
[01:30] | Don’t say anything. | 别说话就好了 |
[01:40] | – Nicole, what do we do? – Shut up, Marcus! | -尼科 我们怎么办 -闭嘴 马尔库斯 |
[01:46] | Nicole, what do we do? | 尼科 到底怎么办 |
[01:48] | Don’t say a word. | 别说话 |
[01:54] | – What do we do? – Shut up, Marcus. | -怎么办啊 -赶紧闭嘴 马尔库斯 |
[02:13] | Nicole, what do we do? | 尼科 我们怎么办 |
[02:23] | I disrespected the most…holy laws. | 我亵渎了最神圣的法律 |
[02:29] | I do not deny this. | 我对自己的罪行供认不讳 |
[02:31] | I’m so sorry for my actions. | 我为我的罪行道歉 |
[02:34] | I’m deeply… deeply sorry. | 我万分的后悔 |
[02:38] | I am guilty of my crimes. | 我触犯了法律 |
[02:42] | I do not deny this. | 我对自己的罪行供认不讳 |
[02:47] | I also apologize | 我也万分的后悔 |
[02:50] | and beg forgiveness. | 并乞求宽恕 |
[02:57] | They sound terrible. | 他们听起来真的很不好 |
[02:59] | Do you hear how terrible they sound? | 你们听出来了吗 |
[03:01] | Diane, you got to… let ’em do their job. | 黛安你应该 不影响他们的工作 |
[03:03] | Listen, I told you that we’re negotiating | 我们正在进行谈判 |
[03:05] | with the Yemeni government to release your children. | 希望也门政府释放你们的孩子 |
[03:07] | We’re just having trouble | 不过我们遇到了瓶颈 |
[03:08] | getting a read on their negotiator, | 我们无法参透他们谈判代表的意图 |
[03:11] | and that is why we hired the Lightman Group. | 所以我们雇用了莱特曼集团 |
[03:13] | We understand how hard this must be. | 我们理解这一切很艰难 |
[03:14] | We can tell you that last year the Lightman Group helped free | 去年在莱特曼集团的协助下 |
[03:18] | several American hostages in Colombia. | 哥伦比亚释放了几个美国人质 |
[03:19] | You have to be patient. | 你们一定要有耐心 |
[03:21] | It’s been 29 days, | 已经29天了 |
[03:24] | and my children are halfway around the world | 可我的孩子还在地球的另一边 |
[03:25] | having God knows what done to them. | 只有老天知道那些人会怎么对待他们 |
[03:28] | Don’t tell me to be patient. | 别和我说什么耐心 |
[03:34] | You might have tried a little diplomacy | 你有没有尝试些外交手段 |
[03:36] | with Mom and Dad there. | 去安抚他们的父母 |
[03:38] | Please, I don’t have time to hold hands. | 拜托 我可没有时间去哄他们 |
[03:40] | The situation’s getting worse by the minute. | 时间拖的越久他们的希望就越渺茫 |
[03:42] | Why are the Yemenis detaining them? | 也门政府为什么要留置他们 |
[03:43] | The brother Marcus was visiting the sister on spring break. | 弟弟 马尔库斯利用春假去探望姐姐 |
[03:46] | Yemeni police pulled them over for speeding. | 也门经常因为超速拦住了他们 |
[03:48] | They find an ounce of marijuana in the car. | 结果他们在车上搜出了一盎司大麻 |
[03:50] | Under Islamic law, trafficking drugs | 按照伊斯兰的法律 非法持有毒品 |
[03:52] | is punishable by death. | 是要被判处死刑的 |
[03:54] | Nicole slurred a few words. Have they been tortured? | 尼科说的话很含糊 他们被用刑了吗 |
[03:57] | Well, she might have seemed sleep-deprived, | 也许她只是被禁止睡觉 |
[03:58] | but Yemeni’s definitely not known | 但也门政府也绝对 |
[04:00] | for its humane treatment of foreign prisoners. | 不是对外国犯人非常人道的 |
[04:04] | Is that their negotiator? | 这就是他们的谈判代表 |
[04:06] | Yep. Guy speaks in monotone, | 是的 一个说话乏味的家伙 |
[04:09] | has an endless list of demands, and we have no idea of what | 提出的要求就象无底洞 到底给他什么 |
[04:12] | he actually needs to get a deal done. | 他才能满意 简直没人知道 |
[04:14] | So if you can pick up… | 希望你们可以 |
[04:15] | anything in his speech or his body language, | 在他的谈话中或者身体语言中 |
[04:18] | get a read on him. | 找到可以解读他的信息 |
[04:19] | W e’ll take a look at the negotiation footage… | 我们要先研究下谈判的录像 |
[04:20] | I don’t need details. | 我不需要细节 |
[04:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:23] | I need answers. | 我要的是答案 |
[04:24] | Nicole and Marcus are being sentenced in two days. | 尼科和马尔库斯将在两天后被审判 |
[04:26] | If we don’t start making progress, | 如果我们不能取得进展 |
[04:28] | they’re gonna be facing execution. | 他们将被执行死刑 |
[05:17] | Dr. Buchanan? | 布克南博士 |
[05:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:20] | -Hi. Ria Torres. -Hi. | -你好 我是莉亚・托勒斯 -你好 |
[05:21] | – Dr. Lightman’s just finishing up a call. – Oh, great. | -莱特曼博士马上就打完电话了 -太好了 |
[05:24] | You must be the new wunderkind he’s told me so much about. | 你一定是他常提的那个新来的神童 |
[05:27] | How many times has he lied to you? | 他对你说过几次谎? |
[05:29] | – Excuse me? – Well, he said you’re a natural. | -您说什么? -他说你是个天才 |
[05:31] | You must have caught him in some big fat ones? | 他在大吹牛皮的时候肯定被你抓住过吧 |
[05:34] | – Yeah, maybe one or two. -One or two? | -是吧 有一两次 -才一两次 |
[05:36] | Oh, he’s mellowed out. | 看来这家伙退步了 |
[05:37] | Back in the day, he was pathological. | 以前他可绝对是个神人啊 |
[05:39] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[05:41] | Oh, seriously. | 绝对的 |
[05:42] | The morning of my 25th birthday, | 在我25岁生日那天早上 |
[05:43] | I look out my dorm window, and there parked outside | 我从公寓窗户往外看 结果外面有辆车 |
[05:46] | is a vintage Harley registered in my name. | 结果是辆用我名字登记的哈雷 |
[05:48] | I have no idea how he pulled that off. | 我都不知道他是怎么把车停那的 |
[05:51] | – Oh, come on. – I’m serious. | -真的吗 -我说的全是真的 |
[05:53] | That boy lied, cheated, and stole his way through Oxford. | 他是靠撒谎 诈骗 偷东西读完牛津大学课程的 |
[05:56] | I never stole. | 我从来没有偷过东西 |
[05:57] | Uh-huh, so you say. | 随便你怎么说好了 |
[06:00] | – It’s good to see you. -And you. | -见到你真好 -我也是 |
[06:04] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我不错 |
[06:05] | I trust Jeffrey introduced himself. | 我想杰弗里介绍过自己了 |
[06:08] | – Yep. – Former US Surgeon General. | -是的 -美国前公共卫生局局长 |
[06:09] | Used to be quite an important man. | 以前绝对是重量级人物 |
[06:11] | Don’t let him fool you. | 别被他忽悠了 |
[06:13] | I’m still quite an important man. | 我现在也是重量级人物 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:17] | Something wrong, Jeffrey? | 有什么事吗 杰弗里 |
[06:20] | Need your help, Cal. | 要你出手相助了 卡尔 |
[06:21] | He’s 27! | 他才27岁 |
[06:23] | Who has a stroke at 27? | 哪有人27岁就中风 |
[06:25] | Mrs. Coleman, Ribocore will do everything we can to help you. | 科曼太太 Ribocore公司会尽全力帮您的 |
[06:28] | Everything? What are you doing | 全力 你们打算如何 |
[06:29] | to track down the people who did this to my husband? | 帮我抓到害我老公成这样的人 |
[06:32] | That’s Erica Vandeman. | 那是艾瑞卡・万德曼 |
[06:35] | She’s the CEO of Ribocore Pharmaceutical. | 她是Ribocore制药公司的CEO |
[06:38] | Is that one of the companies that throws money at you? | 是扔钱给你的公司之一吗 |
[06:41] | I only take their money if I believe in them. | 因为信任他们所以我才拿了钱 |
[06:44] | Erica was a student of mine at Georgetown. | 艾瑞卡是我在乔治敦大学的学生 |
[06:47] | She’s one of the good guys. | 她是最优秀的学生之一 |
[06:48] | Six weeks ago, someone broke into the Ribocore labs, | 6周前 有人闯进了她的实验室 |
[06:51] | stole the formula for Priox. | 偷走了”普利克斯”的配方 |
[06:54] | It’s their new insulin pill. | 那是他们新的胰岛素药 |
[06:56] | Recently, a cheaper knockoff version hit the market. | 最近 有种价格更低的盗版药上市了 |
[07:01] | And it’s killing people, Cal. | 卡尔 它们害死了很多人 |
[07:06] | Drew Coleman is the third case we’ve found. | 德鲁・科曼是我们发现的第三例受害者 |
[07:09] | They all took the knockoff. | 他们都服用了盗版药 |
[07:10] | Priox is a complicated compound. | “普利克斯”是种结构复杂的复合物 |
[07:13] | Run the formula the wrong way, | 如果错误的使用了配方 |
[07:14] | and the side effects can be lethal. | 那么其副作用是致命的 |
[07:16] | Well, why don’t you just call in the FDA? | 为什么不打电话给食品药物管理局 |
[07:18] | FDA investigation would take months. | 他们的调查要耗费几个月时间 |
[07:20] | Our IT guys say the data theft was an inside job. | 我们IT人员认为数据是内贼偷的 |
[07:24] | Only three chemists have lab access. | 只有三名实验室人员能进去 |
[07:25] | They’re all denying they were involved. | 他们全都否认自己偷窃了配方 |
[07:27] | If you could tell us who’s lying, | 要是你能告诉我们谁在撒谎 |
[07:29] | we can find out who’s making the knockoff and shut them down. | 我们就能查出背后主使 再让他们关门大吉 |
[07:32] | If we don’t get this counterfeit drug off the market soon, | 如果不尽快把假药清出市场 |
[07:35] | we are looking at hundreds of deaths. | 那么受害者将不计其数 |
[07:41] | Okay, the Ribocore theft took place at 2:27 a.m. | Ribocore盗窃案发生在早上2点27分 |
[07:46] | in testing lab 290. | 在290号实验室 |
[07:50] | Now, one of you… | 你们其中一个 |
[07:52] | disabled the scanner so it couldn’t identify your key card. | 弄坏了扫描器 让它识别不了你的钥匙卡 |
[07:55] | You know, | 拜托 |
[07:56] | I’m a chemist, not an engineer. | 我是药剂师不是什么工程师 |
[07:58] | I wasn’t even in the building that night. | 那晚我甚至都不在这楼里 |
[08:00] | Now, you managed to avoid the security cameras… | 你想法子避开了监控摄像头 |
[08:03] | You know, this is ridiculous. | 天啊 这也太荒谬了 |
[08:05] | I’ve worked for Ribocorp for 15 years. | 我都在这里工作15年了 |
[08:07] | But one of you, | 但你们中一个人 |
[08:08] | when you downloaded the Priox formula… | 在下载”普利克斯”的配方时 |
[08:11] | left your fingerprint on the data port. | 将指纹留在了数据端口上 |
[08:14] | Well, you can check mine. | 那好啊 你可以查我指纹 |
[08:16] | Uh, come on. I use that computer all the time. | 晕死了 可是我一直用那台电脑 |
[08:19] | So do I. I mean, you can’t possibly think… | 我也是啊 你不会认为 |
[08:21] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不认为 |
[08:22] | So you two can go. | 你俩可以走了 |
[08:26] | So… | 那么 |
[08:28] | Why’d you steal the Priox formula? | 为什么你要偷”普利克斯”的配方 |
[08:30] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:31] | Go ahead. Check my fingerprints. | 随便把 核对我的指纹 |
[08:33] | You didn’t leave any. | 你什么都没留下 |
[08:34] | I made that up. | 刚才都是我编的 |
[08:36] | What are you talking about? | 你到底说什么呢 |
[08:38] | The thief wore gloves. | 贼是戴了手套的 |
[08:39] | But you knew that, didn’t you? | 但是你是知道的 对不 |
[08:41] | That’s why you leapt at the chance to prove your innocence. | 这是因为你想找机会证明自己的清白 |
[08:43] | Only a guilty person… | 只有罪人 |
[08:45] | would know that a fingerprint couldn’t possibly be theirs. | 才知道指纹不可能是他们的 |
[08:50] | All right, | 好了 |
[08:51] | call Vandeman and tell her we found who stole the information. | 给万德曼电话 告诉她我们找到了内贼 |
[08:54] | It’s not what you think. | 你们想岔了 |
[08:57] | No, see, it’s not what you think. | 不 是你想岔了 |
[08:58] | That formula you sold, your knockoff Priox, | 你偷来”普利克斯”配方做的假药 |
[09:00] | – it’s killing people. – You’re wrong. | -它害死人了 -你错了 |
[09:02] | I didn’t break in to the lab to steal the formula. | 我没闯入去偷配方 |
[09:05] | Why, then? | 为什么 |
[09:07] | Two months ago, I came across a lab study | 两月前 我发现实验室研究中 |
[09:10] | that said stroke was | 显现”普利克斯” |
[09:11] | a possible Priox side effect. | 有导致中风的副作用 |
[09:13] | Vandeman had buried the full report, | 万德曼隐瞒了整个报告 |
[09:15] | but it was in the database in testing lab 290. | 但它曾在290实验室的数据库里 |
[09:18] | I was trying to build a case against the drug. | 我试图阻挠此药物继续出售 |
[09:21] | The problem isn’t knockoff Priox. | 问题不在于仿造”普利克斯”的假药 |
[09:25] | It’s the real drug that is the killer | 因为真药本身就是致命的 |
[09:40] | This is new. | 有意思 |
[09:42] | I asked Grace not to let anybody back here. | 我告诉过格蕾丝别让人进来 |
[09:44] | I’m going on Larry King to talk up the new flu vaccine, | 我要去找拉里・金商谈最新的流感疫苗 |
[09:47] | so this is just, you know, saving time. | 让别人帮我化妆会快点 |
[09:49] | – Does your missus know how much you spend on makeup? – No. | -你老婆知道你花钱化妆吗 -不 |
[09:52] | And unless you want Larry King to know how you got drunk | 除非你想让拉里・金知道你喝醉了 |
[09:55] | and talked your way past White House security… | 和白宫警卫一个个聊过去 |
[09:57] | – Never happened. – Oh, that never happened? | -从没发生过 -是吗 |
[09:59] | – Well, this never happened either. – I need to talk | -那这也没发生过 -我要和你谈谈 |
[10:01] | to you about Erica Vandeman. | 艾瑞卡・万德曼 |
[10:02] | – Derek, just, uh, give us a second. – Thanks. | -德里克 让我们两个谈会 -好 |
[10:09] | You find out who broke into the lab and stole the formula? | 你知道谁偷了配方 |
[10:12] | The chemist who broke into the lab wasn’t after the formula. | 那个人不是为了配方 |
[10:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:18] | “…early-stage testing on Priox…” | “普利克斯”的早期实验报告 |
[10:21] | “…blood clotting leading… | 血液凝结导致 |
[10:24] | to stroke.” | 中风 |
[10:26] | What, this chemist is pretending | 这个化学家 |
[10:27] | to be some kind of a whistle-blower? | 是想贼喊捉贼吗 |
[10:29] | Her study says that the real drug is the killer. | 她的研究显示真药是致命的 |
[10:32] | Cal, it doesn’t make sense. | 卡尔 这是毫无道理的 |
[10:34] | Why would Erica hire you? | 为什么艾瑞卡会雇你 |
[10:36] | Damage control? | 因为想减少损失 |
[10:37] | You hire us, and you… | 你们雇了我们 |
[10:39] | spin this into a story about a counterfeit drug. | 然后想编成个仿制药品的故事 |
[10:42] | No, not Erica. I mean, | 不是艾瑞卡 我是说 |
[10:44] | if she thought this drug was killing people, | 如果她认为这药会害死人 |
[10:45] | she’d be first to pull it off the market. | 她不会让它上市的 |
[10:47] | Well, the chemist doesn’t fit to be lying. | 化学家不像说谎的样子 |
[10:50] | – And the study indicates… – Indicates what? | -研究显示 -显示什么 |
[10:52] | What does it indicate? | 它显示什么 |
[10:53] | It indicates nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[10:54] | Maybe the lab was careless. | 也许实验室疏忽了 |
[10:55] | Maybe they made a mistake. | 也许他们犯了个错误 |
[10:57] | So you think I should talk to them? | 你认为我应该和他们谈谈吗 |
[11:00] | Cal… | 卡尔 |
[11:01] | I have known Erica Vandeman for years, | 我认识艾瑞卡・万德曼好几年了 |
[11:04] | and you spent, what, five minutes with this chemist? | 而你只认识这化学家不到5分钟 |
[11:07] | I’m as worried about this drug as you are. | 我同样也关心这药 |
[11:10] | So give me the name, and I will look into this. | 把名字给我 我会调查的 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:22] | Hey, Heather. | 海瑟 |
[11:24] | Gillian, what are you doing here? | 吉莉安 你来这干嘛 |
[11:27] | We’re working with Peters on the Yemeni negotiations. | 我们帮皮特斯跟也门政府谈判 |
[11:30] | Is my husband…? | 我丈夫 |
[11:32] | He’s at lunch. | 他在吃午餐 |
[11:39] | Well, tell him I stopped by. | 告诉他我来过 |
[11:49] | You’re here early. | 你早到了 |
[11:51] | I like to be prepared. | 我喜欢先准备好 |
[11:53] | Well, you’re not billing me for it. | 我可不会多付钱哦 |
[11:55] | Where’s the chia pet? | 那个毛绒绒的家伙呢 |
[11:57] | Loker? | 洛克尔 |
[11:58] | Yeah, that guy definitely needs a shave and haircut. | 他需要剪剪头发和胡子了 |
[12:01] | He’s monitoring the closed-circuit cameras | 他在监视闭路摄像头 |
[12:03] | so he can do stress analysis on the Yemenis. | 他可以对也门人进行压力分析 |
[12:05] | But I’m sure he’ll appreciate the tip. | 他很喜欢找蛛丝马迹 |
[12:07] | Very funny. | 有意思 |
[12:18] | Dr. Gillian Foster, | 吉莉安・福斯特博士 |
[12:22] | meet Deputy Ambassador Hassan. | 这是哈桑副大使 |
[12:24] | It’s a pleasure meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:25] | I trust you’ve been briefed on our position? | 你已经知道了我们的立场吧 |
[12:29] | – She wouldn’t mind hearing it again. – Very well. | -可以再说次吧 -好 |
[12:31] | – We have several demands. – Yes, I’m sure, | -我们有几个要求 -当然 |
[12:34] | but actually, I’d prefer to hear it from… | 但我愿意听副大使拉菲克 |
[12:37] | Deputy Ambassador Rafik. | 讲下细节 |
[12:48] | I’m happy to oblige. | 乐意效劳 |
[12:50] | As Deputy Ambassador Hassan was saying, | 正如副大使哈桑所说 |
[12:54] | we have several demands. | 我们有几个要求 |
[12:57] | Well, you don’t know what the hell you’re doing. | 你知道自己该干什么吗 |
[12:59] | We have two days, and you wasted | 我们只有两天时间 你却花了 |
[13:01] | the entire session talking to Rafik? | 整个议程和拉菲克谈 |
[13:03] | The guy’s a mid-level bureaucratic schlub. | 他只是个小人物 |
[13:06] | Actually, he’s not. | 事实上不是 |
[13:07] | Loker, can you pull up | 洛克尔 你能把戴维营 |
[13:09] | the Camp David video? | 的录像放出来吗 |
[13:10] | This is Yasser Arafat and Ehud Barak | 这是阿拉法特和以前总理巴拉克 |
[13:12] | at Camp David. | 在戴维营 |
[13:14] | See how they’re trying to shove each other through the door? | 看见他们怎么挤对方的吗 |
[13:18] | In the Middle East, appearances are very important. | 在中东 出场是很重要的 |
[13:20] | The most powerful person | 最重要的人物 |
[13:22] | is always the last through the door. | 是最后一个进门的 |
[13:24] | When the Yemeni delegation entered the room, | 也门代表进场的时候 |
[13:26] | your man Hassan wasn’t the last one through the door; Rafik was. | 哈桑不是最后一个 拉菲克才是 |
[13:29] | That’s why you couldn’t get a read. | 这是为什么你会误解 |
[13:31] | Hassan’s a puppet. | 哈桑是个傀儡 |
[13:32] | He has no idea which demands are important. | 他不知道哪些要求是比较重要的 |
[13:34] | They wanted us to go down to the wire so they | 他们想让我们中计 |
[13:36] | could get the best deal. | 以使他们拿到最好的协定 |
[13:37] | They were trying to keep us in the dark. | 他们想蒙我们 |
[13:39] | Okay, so did you get anything off of Rafik? | 你从拉菲克身上得到什么了吗 |
[13:40] | Well, we got clear vocal spikes | 在他讲他最关心的要求时 |
[13:42] | on the demands he cares about the most. | 声音有明显的变化 |
[13:44] | Of course, he wasn’t the only one. | 而且他还不是唯一的一个 |
[13:48] | Yes, obviously, it goes without saying | 当然 任何的 |
[13:49] | that any deal | 协议 |
[13:51] | must secure the release of both Nicole Bradin | 必须保证尼科・布拉丁 |
[13:54] | and her brother Marcus. | 和她兄弟马尔库斯获释 |
[13:56] | We hired you | 我们雇你们 |
[13:59] | to focus on the other side of the table, not ours. | 是来对付敌人的 不是自己人 |
[14:01] | Well, we catch the lies wherever they come from. | 我们只是抓住了一切谎言而已 |
[14:04] | And the vocal stress | 提到尼科的时候 |
[14:06] | in your voice is three times higher when you mention Nicole. | 你声音比通常响亮三倍 |
[14:09] | You care more about getting her released | 比起马尔库斯 你更关心 |
[14:12] | than Marcus. | 她是否获释 |
[14:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:17] | We can’t do our jobs | 除非我们知道你的选择 |
[14:19] | unless we know your priorities. | 否则我们无法完成工作 |
[14:22] | I’m only going to say this once. | 我只会说一次 |
[14:24] | I want Marcus released just as much as Nicole. | 我同样希望马尔库斯获释 |
[14:28] | You got it? | 你明白吗 |
[14:36] | “I’m only going to say this once”: | 我只会说一次 |
[14:38] | classic qualifying statement. | 经典的强势表述 |
[14:40] | He wouldn’t need it if he was telling the truth. | 如果他说的是真话 就不需要这样 |
[14:42] | Will you get a hold of Nicole and Marcus’ confession videos? | 你再去把尼科和马尔库斯的认罪录像拿来 |
[14:44] | Let’s see what we can pick up. | 我们仔细看看 |
[14:50] | Hey, I just set up a meeting with Neeman Labs for tomorrow morning. | 我刚和尼曼实验室约好明早见面 |
[14:53] | Yeah, postpone it. | 推迟它 |
[14:54] | I thought you wanted to talk to them about the mouse study. | 你不是想和他们谈谈老鼠研究的事情 |
[14:57] | Jeffrey’s looking into it. | 杰弗里在管这事 |
[14:58] | – Dr. Buchanan? – Yeah. I told him about Aisha, | -布克南博士? -是的 我告诉了他阿伊萨 |
[15:00] | told him about the study. | 和研究报告的事情 |
[15:02] | He said he’d look into it. | 他说他会管的 |
[15:03] | What, so we’re just dropping it? | 那我们就不管了? |
[15:04] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[15:06] | You think this one is ever going to stop talking back? | 你认为她有没有可能不顶我嘴 |
[15:08] | I hope not. | 我希望不要 |
[15:09] | Half day? | 休息半天? |
[15:11] | Hope you don’t mind. | 你不会介意吧 |
[15:12] | Had an hour free for dinner. | 有一小时空闲去吃晚饭 |
[15:14] | Thought I’d steal her away. | 想借用她一点时间 |
[15:16] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[15:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | What now? | 怎么了又 |
[15:25] | You saw her covering, right? | 你看见她的伪装对吧 |
[15:27] | I mean, you saw how upset she looked. | 你看到她很不高兴是吧 |
[15:29] | Congratulations. | 贺喜你 |
[15:30] | Once again you’ve arrived | 你又一次 |
[15:31] | at the apparently foreign destination | 成功地施展了 |
[15:33] | of None of Your Damn Business. | 管闲事神功 |
[15:34] | Man, I don’t get you. | 我真搞不懂你 |
[15:36] | – Good. Stop trying. – Fine. Pretend like you don’t give a damn | -很好 那你就别费心了 -好 你就装吧 |
[15:39] | what’s going on with her. I know you do. | 我知道你关心她 |
[15:41] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:44] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:47] | Look, in case you haven’t figured it out yet, | 如果你还不通世故的话 |
[15:50] | it’s different when you’re one of us. | 你要明白你是我们中的一员 |
[15:54] | Everybody has things they don’t wish to share. | 每个人都有自己的隐私 |
[15:57] | She’s your friend. | 她是你朋友 |
[15:58] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听懂我的话 |
[16:00] | In this workplace, | 在工作场合 |
[16:01] | with everything that we see, | 我们见到的所有东西 |
[16:03] | we have to be very clear on the rules. | 都要按规矩来 |
[16:07] | You and Foster have rules? | 你和福斯特之间有规矩? |
[16:09] | If there’s something she wants to tell me, she will. | 如果她想告诉我什么 她会说的 |
[16:11] | Everything else– everything else I see, I ignore. | 其它的我都忽略掉 |
[16:14] | I trust her to take care of herself. | 我相信她能照顾好自己 |
[16:16] | Wow, when did you get religion? | 你什么时候这么虔诚了 |
[16:18] | You trust Foster. You trust Buchanan. | 你相信福斯特 你相信布克南 |
[16:23] | You were there. | 你当时就在那 |
[16:25] | Aisha Ward was telling the truth. | 阿伊萨・沃德说的是真话 |
[16:27] | Jeffrey will get to the bottom of this. | 杰弗里会查清楚的 |
[16:28] | He brought us the case. | 他给我们这案子 |
[16:29] | Don’t you think he’s just a little biased? | 你不觉得他有偏见吗 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:33] | How many people | 这个世界 |
[16:36] | in this world | 你信得过 |
[16:38] | do you trust? | 几个人 |
[16:39] | How many? | 几个 |
[16:40] | I don’t know. Ten. | 我不知道 十个吧 |
[16:45] | Six. | 六个 |
[16:46] | Well, when you get to my age, | 当你到我这年纪时 |
[16:49] | there’ll be three. | 就只剩三个了 |
[16:50] | And when one of those people asks you for 24 hours, | 当其中一个要你帮忙时 |
[16:53] | you give it to him. | 你会全力以赴 |
[16:57] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[16:58] | Dr. Buchanan left you a message. | 布克南博士给你留言了 |
[17:00] | Well, can you get him on the line? | 你能接通他电话吗 |
[17:02] | Yeah, but you might want to take | 可以 但你也许应该 |
[17:04] | a look at this first. | 先看看这个 |
[17:13] | Guess he did get to the bottom of it. | 他就把这当做真相了 |
[17:18] | Really nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:19] | Thank you so much for you hospitality. | 感谢你的盛情款待 |
[17:20] | Tell Larry I’ll come back any time he’d like. | 转告拉里 我随时都能回来 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | Cal, what are you doing here? | 卡尔 你来做什么 |
[17:28] | You gave up Aisha Ward. | 你放弃了阿伊萨・沃德 |
[17:31] | And a good evening to you, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[17:35] | You went straight to Vandeman. | 你直接去找了万德曼 |
[17:37] | You didn’t even bother to call. | 都没告诉我 |
[17:39] | Well, Cal, | 卡尔 |
[17:40] | I didn’t realize we were going steady, | 我的错 我没考虑到我们的感情发展得很快 |
[17:41] | but I did try you at your office. | 但我打过电话到你办公室 |
[17:43] | Hey, there are serious questions here. | 我发现了严重的问题 |
[17:46] | I stopped investigating. | 停止调查了 |
[17:48] | Cal, you were not hired | 卡尔 我不是让你来 |
[17:49] | to investigate Ribocore. | 调查Ribocore的 |
[17:51] | You were hired to investigate who broke into their lab. | 是让你来查出谁闯入了实验室 |
[17:53] | The drug’s killing people. | 这药是致命的 |
[17:55] | I have six lab reports | 我有实验室关于”普利克斯”的 |
[17:58] | on Priox, including a 9,000-person study. | 六份报告 包括一个9000人的研究 |
[18:01] | Priox did not cause strokes in any of them. | 没有任何数据显示”普利克斯”会导致中风 |
[18:04] | Only the knockoff does that. | 只有仿制品会 |
[18:06] | Ribocore’s issued | Ribocore已经 |
[18:08] | a warning and they’re working with police | 发出警告 并协同警方 |
[18:11] | to find the distributor. | 找出经销商 |
[18:12] | You read through this study? | 你看过这个报告没 |
[18:13] | Vandeman walked me through them, yes. | 万德曼给我过了一遍 |
[18:15] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[18:16] | She also showed me this. | 她还给我看了这个 |
[18:18] | The police did a little more digging. | 警方进行了深入调查 |
[18:22] | Aisha Ward had $500,000 wired into her savings account | 就在阿伊萨・沃德闯入前 一个海外银行 |
[18:25] | from an offshore bank | 向她的储蓄帐户 |
[18:26] | just before the break-in. | 汇入50万美元 |
[18:28] | That would be | 那可是 |
[18:29] | four times her annual salary. | 她年薪的四倍 |
[18:34] | She stole the formula, Cal. | 卡尔 她偷了配方 |
[18:35] | She stole it. | 她偷了 |
[18:36] | She sold it. | 然后卖了 |
[18:37] | Now she’s trying to cover it up. | 现在她打算隐瞒真相 |
[18:41] | I’m not easily fooled, Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 我不是那么好骗的 |
[18:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:48] | That makes her one hell of a liar. | 所以她就是撒谎天才 |
[19:02] | What do you want? | 你到底要什么 |
[19:03] | Well, I love being duped. | 我喜欢被骗的感觉 |
[19:05] | Doesn’t happen often, but, you know, I’m intrigued. | 这不是常事 因为我很狡诈 |
[19:08] | So, we can either chitchat or… | 我们可以聊聊天 |
[19:11] | you can tell us the truth. | 或者你从实招来 |
[19:13] | I gave you the truth, and you ran right back to Vandeman. | 我告诉你真相了 但你径直告诉了万德曼 |
[19:16] | You’re incredible… you’re incredible. | 你很厉害 真是厉害 |
[19:18] | You’re incredible. | 太厉害了 |
[19:20] | You know, it’s not hard to find a good liar, but… | 要找到一个会说谎的人不难 |
[19:22] | a truly great one… that’s rare. | 但要找个真正厉害的 绝对稀有 |
[19:26] | I am not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[19:27] | Well, your bank statement says you are. | 你的银行对账单可不是这么说的 |
[19:30] | 500 grand | 50万 |
[19:31] | wired to your account. | 就这么进入你的帐户 |
[19:33] | Now, that sounds about right for the formula | 根据一个价值十亿的药品配方来看 |
[19:36] | to a billion-dollar drug, so who did you sell it to? | 这是个公道价 你卖给谁了 |
[19:40] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[19:41] | Oh, so you admit it. | 所以你承认了 |
[19:42] | You sold the formula? | 你卖了那个配方 |
[19:44] | Sure, I sold it, but I didn’t need | 没错 我是卖了 但我 |
[19:46] | to break into the lab for that. | 不需要闯入实验室去偷 |
[19:48] | I knew the formula by heart. | 那个配方我烂熟于心 |
[19:49] | I sold it months before the break-in. | 闯入之前几个月我就卖了 |
[19:51] | So, why break into the lab at all? | 那到底为什么要闯入实验室 |
[19:53] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[19:54] | I found the summary for the mouse study. | 我找到了老鼠试验的结论 |
[19:56] | I wanted the full report. | 想看到完整的报告 |
[19:58] | Mouse study was an outlier. | 老鼠试验是个意外 |
[19:59] | Just one bad test. | 只不过是一次异常 |
[20:01] | Did you talk to Neeman Labs? | 你和尼曼实验室谈过没 |
[20:03] | That study is evidence | 那里的研究表明 |
[20:04] | that Priox is a killer. | “普利克斯”是致命的 |
[20:06] | Yes, I sold the formula, | 没错 我卖了配方 |
[20:07] | but then, I found the study and… | 但后来发现那个结论 |
[20:09] | it tore at my conscience. | 我良心不安 |
[20:11] | I had to do something. | 必须得做点什么 |
[20:12] | So, first, | 所以你先是 |
[20:13] | corporate thief… | 做贼 |
[20:15] | then, whistle-blower. | 然后贼喊捉贼 |
[20:17] | That’s what you want us to believe, right? | 这就是你的目的吧 |
[20:19] | Please. | 拜托啊 |
[20:21] | Someone has to get Priox off the market, | 必须有人叫停”普利克斯” |
[20:24] | and the knockoff I sold is the same as the real thing, | 我卖的仿制品就是真品 |
[20:27] | and the real thing is killing people. | 它们都是致命的 |
[20:32] | Go to Neeman Labs. | 到尼曼实验室去 |
[20:33] | They’ll tell you. | 他们会告诉你的 |
[20:44] | Thanks for seeing us | 德贝克博士 感谢你 |
[20:45] | at such short notice, Dr. Dembeck. | 体谅我们的紧急情况 |
[20:47] | Uh, no problem. | 没事 |
[20:48] | It’s, uh… it’s a light day. | 今天不忙 |
[20:49] | Oh… very light. | 真是不忙啊 |
[20:51] | Want to ask you | 想询问 |
[20:52] | a couple of questions about, um, some testing | 你们做的有关”普利克斯”这个药品 |
[20:54] | you did on a drug called Priox. | 的测试的一些问题 |
[20:57] | Uh, I have nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[20:58] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:00] | ‘Cause you botched the test? | 因为你造假了吗 |
[21:03] | Anger’s real. | 很愤怒啊 |
[21:05] | No shame, no guilt. | 没有羞愧 没有内疚 |
[21:07] | Maybe Ribocore didn’t like | 也许Ribocore公司在报告中 |
[21:08] | what they got back in the report. | 看到了不想看到的东西 |
[21:11] | So, what, did they, uh, | 他们做什么了 |
[21:12] | just drop you as a client, then? | 就那样抛弃你们了? |
[21:16] | They fired us… okay? | 他们把我们炒了 知道吗 |
[21:18] | They blackballed us | 他们跟我们对着干 |
[21:20] | and gave the drug to a lab that would give them | 为了得到想要的结果 |
[21:22] | the results that they wanted, | 他们把药给了另外的实验室 |
[21:23] | that would test it into compliance. | 按照他们的要求出结果 |
[21:25] | And then, after that, there was no more testing? | 之后对于”普利克斯”就没有 |
[21:27] | Priox. | 更多的试验了? |
[21:28] | No, but I have heard rumors | 没有 但有关于 |
[21:29] | about some of the other studies. | 其他一些研究报告的谣言 |
[21:32] | You know, I got into this business | 我进入这个领域 |
[21:33] | to do cutting-edge research to try to help people. | 研究尖端技术 是为了帮助人们 |
[21:36] | Apparently, science and business just don’t mix. | 显然 科学和商业无法融合 |
[21:46] | Have you seen Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士在哪 |
[21:48] | He went down to the hospital. | 他到医院去了 |
[21:49] | – DC General. – What for? | -华盛顿综合医院 -去干吗 |
[21:51] | Our Priox victim, Drew Coleman– | “普利克斯”的受害者德鲁・科曼 |
[21:53] | he had another stroke. | 中风又发作了 |
[21:55] | He’s being taken off life support. | 他摘下了生命维持设备 |
[21:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:00] | That’s not all. | 不只这些 |
[22:01] | I found anecdotal evidence online. | 我在网上找到其他的证据 |
[22:03] | Two more stroke cases linked to Priox. | 还有两个与”普利克斯”有关的中风病例 |
[22:06] | Both victims young, both in good physical shape. | 都是年轻人 身体都很好 |
[22:08] | That’s still not gonna be enough to get it pulled off the market. | 这还不足以叫停这种药品 |
[22:29] | Torres told me you were here. | 托勒斯说你在这 |
[22:31] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:32] | Well, for Mr. Coleman it’s not. | 对科曼先生来说就不好了 |
[22:41] | Maybe Aisha Ward was right. | 也许阿伊萨・沃德是对的 |
[22:45] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要做这个 |
[22:47] | If you want to choose your friendship first, | 如果你更看重友情 |
[22:48] | you can just hand this over to the authorities. | 就把这个交给政府吧 |
[22:50] | Let somebody else investigate it. | 让别人来调查 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I’m sure they’d do a bang-up job. | 他们肯定能做得一级棒是吧 |
[22:53] | I’m just saying that… | 我只是说 |
[22:55] | You can walk away. | 你不用自找麻烦 |
[22:58] | What if the drug really is killing people? | 要是这药真的致命怎么办 |
[23:05] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[23:07] | I need to show you something back at work. | 办公室里有东西给你看 |
[23:12] | I’m so sorry for my actions. | 我对自己的行为深表歉意 |
[23:16] | I’m deeply, deeply sorry. | 非常 非常抱歉 |
[23:18] | So, like I told you, | 像我说的 |
[23:19] | we think the State Department’s | 我们认为国务院 |
[23:21] | more interested in getting his sister out. | 更想把他妹妹救出来 |
[23:22] | There’s nothing noteworthy here. | 这段看不出什么 |
[23:24] | Yeah, but check out Nicole. | 对 但你看下尼科 |
[23:26] | I also apologize and beg forgiveness. | 我也非常抱歉 并恳求宽恕 |
[23:31] | At first we thought | 起先我们以为 |
[23:33] | it was just sleep deprivation, but she doesn’t look fatigued. | 这是睡眠剥夺 但看起来她不疲倦 |
[23:35] | No slouching, no leaning. | 不懒散 没有倾斜 |
[23:37] | I mean, I guess that could be adrenaline. | 我猜是肾上腺素的作用 |
[23:39] | No, she’s not sleep-deprived. | 不对 她没被剥夺睡眠 |
[23:41] | She’s slurring her words intentionally. | 她说话故意含糊不清 |
[23:48] | The US should leave Iraq now. | 美国应该尽早撤离伊拉克 |
[23:54] | Saddam Hussein is a great leader. | 萨达姆・侯赛因是伟大的领导 |
[23:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:01] | Who is this soldier? | 这个士兵是谁 |
[24:03] | He’s an American POW from the first Gulf War, | 他是第一次海湾战争的美国战俘 |
[24:05] | but what’s relevant here is that he’s using | 重要的是 他忏悔时的说话模式 |
[24:08] | the same speech pattern in his confession | 和你女儿用的 |
[24:10] | that your daughter does. | 是一样的 |
[24:12] | It’s a code; the army teaches | 这是规则 军队让 |
[24:14] | soldiers to slur their words | 被俘的士兵在忏悔时 |
[24:15] | if captured or forced to give a confession. | 说话要含糊不清 |
[24:17] | The enemy can’t hear the difference, | 敌人听不出差别 |
[24:19] | but it signals that they haven’t broken you. | 但这表明敌人还没突破你 |
[24:20] | It’s part of the military | 这是军队中 |
[24:22] | Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape training. | 生存 逃避 反抗 逃跑训练的一部分 |
[24:25] | Military training? | 军事训练 |
[24:26] | Neither of our children have any military training. | 我们的孩子没人参加军事训练啊 |
[24:30] | The State Department files don’t mention any. | 只是国务院文件没提到 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry. What are you saying? | 抱歉 你是什么意思 |
[24:34] | – Diane, please… – Don’t do that, Robert! | -黛安 别 -罗伯特 闭嘴 |
[24:36] | You’ve been telling me to be calm this whole time. | 你一直叫我冷静 |
[24:40] | Now, Marcus is a poetry major, for God’s sake! | 我的神啊 马尔库斯是学诗歌的 |
[24:43] | What about your daughter? | 那你女儿呢 |
[24:45] | This is a joke. | 开玩笑吧你 |
[24:47] | Mr. Bradin? | 布拉丁先生 |
[24:48] | To my knowledge, | 就我所知 |
[24:49] | Nicole’s never been involved with the military. | 尼科和军队没有任何关系 |
[24:51] | “To my knowledge.” | 就我所知 |
[24:53] | Are you telling us everything? | 你是否坦白一切了 |
[24:57] | Robert? | 罗伯特? |
[24:59] | Mr. Bradin, I can’t be effective | 布拉丁先生 没有全部信息 |
[25:01] | – without all the information. – I can’t give you | -我没法尽力 -我不能告诉你 |
[25:03] | all the information. | 真相 |
[25:05] | Robert, what are you talking about? | 罗伯特 你在说什么? |
[25:08] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[25:10] | I’m not supposed to know. I’d be breaking the law. | 我不该知道的 这样我就违法了 |
[25:14] | She’s US intelligence. | 她是美国情报局的 |
[25:16] | She’s a spy. | 她是个间谍 |
[25:23] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[25:25] | Uh, excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:26] | Our firm has a reputation for discretion. | 我们机构以谨慎周密著称 |
[25:29] | You have secrets, you tell us. | 你必须告诉我们实情 |
[25:30] | Otherwise, we can’t do our job. | 不然我们恕难从命 |
[25:32] | I still don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我还是不懂你的意思 |
[25:34] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你当然知道 |
[25:36] | Nicole Bradin is a spy. | 尼科・布拉丁是个间谍 |
[25:40] | How was I supposed to tell you that? | 我怎么能告诉你呢? |
[25:41] | It’s classified information. | 这是机密 |
[25:43] | Get a lot of people killed, including Nicole. | 这攸关尼科自己和许多人的性命 |
[25:45] | I wish I had known that earlier. Yeah, well, | 我真希望我早些知道这点 |
[25:46] | maybe now you’ll understand why I’m taking the deal. | 那你现在或许能明白为什么我答应了条件 |
[25:48] | Wait. What deal? | 等等 什么条件? |
[25:50] | Rafik called an hour ago. | 拉菲克一小时前来电话 |
[25:52] | He’s offering to hand over one of the prisoners | 他答应释放一名人质 |
[25:53] | in exchange for their humanitarian demands. | 以作为他们”人道主义”要求的回报 |
[25:55] | We’re getting Nicole back. | 我们要把尼科救回来 |
[25:59] | We’ll do what we can for Marcus. | 马尔库斯那边我们只能尽力 |
[26:01] | No, that is a terrible call. | 这真是个致命的电话 |
[26:04] | It’ll tear the family apart. | 这会拆散他们的家庭 |
[26:05] | Nicole will never be able to live with herself. | 尼科会内疚一辈子的 |
[26:07] | Okay, do you understand | 好吧 你意识到吗? |
[26:09] | that woman knows the address | 那个女人知道所有中情局 |
[26:10] | to every CIA safehouse in the Middle East? | 在中东的隐蔽所 |
[26:12] | And you’re worried about her feelings? | 而你却担心在她的情感问题? |
[26:16] | Rafik’s demanding patriot missiles for Marcus. | 拉菲克提出用爱国者导弹交换马尔库斯 |
[26:19] | So, it’s a nonstarter. | 而这是不可能的 |
[26:20] | We’re done here. | 我们尽力了 |
[26:23] | I am getting Nicole back home | 在也门人察觉她的真实身份之前 |
[26:24] | before the Yemenis find out who she is, and that is it. | 我得把尼科救回来 情况就是这样 |
[26:33] | Dr. Foster. | 福斯特博士 |
[26:36] | Mr. Bradin, what are you doing here? | 布拉丁先生 你在这儿干什么? |
[26:38] | The, uh, State Department hasn’t been returning my calls. | 国务院没有回复我的电话 |
[26:41] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪儿 |
[26:43] | This is Ms. McDermott from the Red Cross. | 这位是红十字会的麦德莫女士 |
[26:45] | One of their nurses | 她是昨天获准看望马尔库斯 |
[26:46] | was allowed to visit Marcus yesterday | 的护士之一 |
[26:49] | and she managed to get these photos out. | 她设法拍了这些照片 |
[27:05] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[27:07] | Apparently, he tried to escape. | 显然他企图逃跑 |
[27:09] | The Yemeni guards beat him severely. | 那些也门守卫打得他很重 |
[27:11] | He has broken ribs and a concussion. | 他的肋骨断了 还有脑震荡 |
[27:14] | He hasn’t been allowed | 而且他们还不准他 |
[27:15] | to see a doctor. | 去看医生 |
[27:18] | Our nurse demanded | 我们护士强烈要求 |
[27:20] | that Marcus be transferred to a medical facility | 将马尔库斯转送至一个医疗机构 |
[27:22] | for treatment. | 接受治疗 |
[27:24] | She was told there was no point in treating him. | 而他们却说没必要治疗他 |
[27:32] | Marcus is going to be sentenced tomorrow. | 他明天就要接受判决 |
[27:37] | And then they’re going to execute him. | 然后就会被处决 |
[27:41] | They’re gonna shoot my son. | 他们要打死我的儿子 |
[27:44] | Please. | 求你 |
[27:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:48] | You gotta get him out. | 你要救他 |
[27:53] | You need to raise the acidity | 如果你需要化合物的效果 |
[27:55] | if you want it to act as a compound. | 那么就必须提高酸度 |
[27:57] | Oh, scientist and a businesswoman. | 科学家兼生意人 |
[28:01] | No wonder Jeffrey was such an advocate. | 难怪杰弗里这么拥护你 |
[28:02] | Dr. Lightman, Ms. Torres. | 莱特曼博士 托勒斯女士 |
[28:05] | This is a pleasant surprise. | 真是稀客啊 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry about the unexpected pop-in, | 很抱歉我们冒昧前来 |
[28:07] | but I find the more time one has to prepare a lie, | 不过为了我能顺利分辨谎言 |
[28:10] | the harder it is for me to spot. | 还是不要给别人太多时间准备 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:14] | Would you excuse us | 能让我们 |
[28:15] | for a moment? | 单独待一会儿吗? |
[28:18] | So, what can I do for you? | 那么 我能帮到你什么呢? |
[28:20] | Oh, well, um, some of the pharmaceutical journals | 一些医药杂志 |
[28:24] | found out that I was involved in the case | 发现我参与了这个案件 |
[28:26] | and they, uh, called with a couple questions. | 他们打电话过来问了好些问题 |
[28:27] | So, I thought I’d just run a few things by you. | 于是我想过来请教你 |
[28:31] | Sure. Appreciate that. | -当然可以 -感激不尽 |
[28:35] | Uh, well, first then… | 首先… |
[28:37] | The real Priox | 真正的”普利克斯” |
[28:39] | versus the knockoff drug.What exactly is the difference? | 和仿制品之间有没有明确的区别? |
[28:44] | Well, it’s complicated. | 这是很复杂的 |
[28:45] | It has to do with the way that you run the compound. | 这与你处理化合物的方法有关 |
[28:47] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[28:48] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[28:50] | I was quite a chemist back in Oxford. | 我在牛津时被称为未来化学家呢 |
[28:53] | There’s certain | 这些信息 |
[28:55] | proprietary information. | 是有专利的 |
[28:56] | Why don’t you have the journals refer to me on that one? | 那何不让那些杂志直接来询问我呢? |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | How about the mouse study Ms. Ward keeps mentioning? | 那沃德女士一直提到的老鼠实验呢? |
[29:03] | There’s nothing to it. | 那和这个无关 |
[29:04] | No other Priox testing showed any side effects. | “普利克斯”的其他测试都没有显示有副作用 |
[29:06] | And all these labs are on the up-and-up, right? | 那些实验室都是诚实可信的吧? |
[29:10] | I am intimately involved with every one of those companies. | 我与公司里的所有人的关系都很密切 |
[29:14] | I trust them all. | 我完全信任他们 |
[29:17] | Oh, well, that’s good. | 那很不错 |
[29:19] | ‘Cause it’s quite hard to find a company | 如今这世道已经很难找到 |
[29:21] | one can trust these days, right? | 一家能够信任的公司了吧? |
[29:25] | So, she bit her lip every time I went at her. | 我每次向她提问 她都会咬嘴唇 |
[29:27] | Incredibly anxious. | 极其焦虑 |
[29:29] | I don’t know how we missed it earlier. | 真不明白我们早些时候为何没注意到 |
[29:31] | Well, lie detection’s | 侦破谎言的关键在于 |
[29:33] | all about asking the right questions. | 问对问题 |
[29:35] | Shame. | 真遗憾 |
[29:37] | They were paying top dollar, too. | 他们也是为了利润 |
[29:38] | You calling reporters? | 你打给记者吗? |
[29:40] | No, made them up. | 不 那是我编的 |
[29:41] | Uh, Vandeman will be trying to track them down, | 不过万德曼得设法对付他们 |
[29:43] | which will buy us a little time. | 这能给我们争取点时间 |
[29:45] | Time for what? | 用来做什么? |
[29:47] | Heidi? Yeah. | 是海蒂吗? 是我 |
[29:49] | Can you make an appointment with, | 能替我和食品药物管理局的 |
[29:50] | uh, Jim Gunderson of the FDA? | 吉姆・甘德森预约一下吗? |
[29:52] | Tell him it’s urgent. | 和他说是很紧急的事 |
[29:54] | Yeah, I’m on my way back. | 我马上回来 |
[29:57] | It’s mice, Cal. | 不过是老鼠而已 卡尔 |
[29:59] | It’s one study. | 只是一个实验 |
[30:00] | Yeah, well, Vandeman’s lying about the other tests. | 但万德曼就其他实验也说了谎 |
[30:03] | Well, even if you’re right, | 即使你是对的 |
[30:04] | there’s not enough here to pull Priox off the market. | 这也不足以将所有的Priox从市场召回 |
[30:06] | I can start investigation, but I can’t do more than that. | 我能开展调查 但仅此而已 |
[30:09] | FDA investigations take months. | 食品药物管理局的调查需要几个月 |
[30:10] | A lot of people could die, Jim. | 会害死很多人的 吉姆 |
[30:12] | Well, if you can prove that Vandeman manipulated | 只要你能证明万德曼捏造了 |
[30:14] | the Priox testing, I’ll recall the drug immediately. | “普利克斯”的检测结果 我立刻召回那些药物 |
[30:15] | But without more hard data, my hands are tied. | 但若没有确凿证据 我也无能为力 |
[30:18] | All right, well, uh, | 那好吧 |
[30:19] | do you mind if I use your name? | 你不介意我以你的名义 |
[30:20] | Throw it around, see if I can open a few doors? | 去尝试下能不能有其他渠道吧 |
[30:23] | You should start with your friend Buchanan. | 你应该从你朋友布克南身上入手 |
[30:26] | He was a driving force behind the drug’s approval. | 他是药物批准的幕后推动者 |
[30:28] | Buchanan pushed the drug? Yeah, I can show you | -是布克南推动的? -没错 我可以给你看 |
[30:30] | about a dozen letters he submitted on behalf of Priox. | 他为”普利克斯”递交的十二封信件 |
[30:33] | You do know he’s on the Ribocore payroll? | 你知道他受雇于Ribocore公司的吧? |
[30:35] | He’s not involved in this. | 他和此事无关 |
[30:37] | Jeffrey encouraged me to come and talk to you. | 杰弗里鼓动我来找你谈 |
[30:39] | I mean, he’s as eager to get to the bottom of this as we are. | 所以说 他和我们一样渴望弄清事实真相 |
[30:46] | “Jeffrey encouraged me to come see you?” | 杰弗里鼓动我来找你谈? |
[30:48] | All right, the walls at the FDA have ears. | 行了 我们还在食品药物管理局呢 隔墙有耳 |
[30:51] | Yeah, well, then I’m sure they can tell you were lying, too. | 这样我肯定他们也能看出你在撒谎了 |
[30:54] | Hey, if Jeffrey knew what was going on, | 如果杰弗里知道事情真相 |
[30:56] | he’d have come to the FDA himself. | 他就自己来找食品药物管理局了 |
[30:58] | The guy’s on the payroll. | 他受雇于那家公司 |
[30:59] | He pushed the drug through FDA approvals. | 是他推动管理局批准那药物 |
[31:00] | You can’t really believe that. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[31:01] | You know… | 要知道… |
[31:02] | If it was someone in your family, all right, | 如果换作是你的家人 |
[31:06] | how much proof would you need before you hung them out? | 你要如何才能说服自己认定他们有罪? |
[31:08] | I… Look, if Jeffrey | -我… -听着 如果杰弗里 |
[31:10] | knows about Priox, he’s going to jail, | 知道内幕 他就得去坐牢 |
[31:12] | but I’m gonna be damn sure before I send him there. | 但我在这么做之前 必须完全确定才行 |
[31:15] | All right? | 行了吗? |
[31:16] | Okay. Good. | -好吧 -很好 |
[31:24] | I thought you said Peters was making the deal. | 记得你说过皮特斯已经谈好条件了 |
[31:27] | Just because he’s done doesn’t mean we are. | 这并不代表我们的工作完了 |
[31:29] | He’s almost comical with the sound off. | 没有声音的他看起来很滑稽 |
[31:31] | I’m trying to concentrate here. | 我在努力集中精力 |
[31:32] | Well, he’s got the best posture I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过的最会装腔作势的人 |
[31:34] | He looks like Mussolini. | 看起来就像墨索里尼 |
[31:36] | He’s trying to make himself look bigger. | 他想让自己看起来更高大 |
[31:38] | Men, gorillas, blowfish. | 人类 猩猩 河豚 |
[31:41] | You know, when they want to appear dominant | 当他们想要使自己处于主导地位 |
[31:42] | they puff themselves up. | 就会自我膨胀 |
[31:44] | This guy’s definitely compensating for something. | 那个人一定是想要弥补什么弱势 |
[31:49] | Maybe you’re on to something. | 也许你说得没错 |
[31:53] | Rafik really cares about appearances. | 拉菲克非常在意外表 |
[31:57] | He wants to look like a leader. | 他希望让自己看起来像一个领袖 |
[32:01] | That could be our leverage. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[32:05] | Hey, I thought I heard you come back in. | 我想我听见你回来了 |
[32:07] | Where’s Torres? | 托勒斯呢? |
[32:09] | I sent her off to talk to labs that tested Priox. | 我让她去那些测试”普利克斯”的实验室调查了 |
[32:15] | You know, Jeffrey always loved the limelight. | 要知道 杰弗里总爱成为众人焦点 |
[32:17] | Can’t tell you how many times I’d come home, | 记不清有多少次 我回到家 |
[32:19] | switch to the news, and there he is… | 在我的客厅里看新闻 |
[32:20] | in my living room… | 都能看到他 |
[32:23] | pushing some new drug or other. | 推广一些新药或什么的 |
[32:25] | Cal… | 卡尔… |
[32:26] | Merry-go-round of government, business, and media. | 忙着周旋政府 生意和媒体 |
[32:30] | Enough money and fame to make heads spin, I suppose. | 我想他应该是被财势冲昏头脑了吧 |
[32:32] | Do you really think Jeffrey’s guilty? | 你真相信杰弗里有罪吗? |
[32:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:42] | You know, when my mother died, | 知道吗 我母亲去世时 |
[32:44] | Jeffrey took the train back to London with me. | 杰弗里和我一起坐火车去伦敦 |
[32:48] | I’d only known him for about a month. | 那时我只认识了他一个多月 |
[32:51] | But he skipped out of college and… | 而他却逃了课 |
[32:55] | came with me just to keep me company. | 和我在一起 好让我有个伴 |
[33:00] | So, honestly, I don’t know. | 所以 老实说 我真不知道 |
[33:06] | Hey, I’ve got something you should see. | 我有些东西你得看看 |
[33:08] | So, I went to all six Priox testing labs. | 我走遍了”普利克斯”的所有6个试验室 |
[33:11] | I didn’t get anything until I talked | 直到和对9000人进行试验的 |
[33:13] | to the researcher at the lab that did the 9,000-person study. | 研究人员交谈后才发现端倪 |
[33:17] | He show signs of deception leakage? | 他露出马脚了吗 |
[33:19] | Yeah, he looked like he was about to hurl, so, I came back | 对 他看上去就要发火了 所以我回来 |
[33:21] | and pulled a video of Vandeman talking about that study. | 调出了万德曼对那次研究的发言 |
[33:22] | Priox promises to help the millions living with diabetes. | “普利克斯”志在帮助无数糖尿病患者恢复健康 |
[33:27] | An intensive 9,000-person study… | 全面的9000人试验… |
[33:31] | Same lip bite. | 又是抿嘴唇 |
[33:33] | She does it every time she talks about that study. | 每次谈到这项研究她都如此 |
[33:35] | …And given the depth and the breadth | 考虑到此次9000人试验 |
[33:38] | of this 9,000-person study…. | 的深度和广度 |
[33:40] | Just like today. | 跟今天一样 |
[33:41] | She is totally freaked out. | 她完全吓坏了 |
[33:46] | She’s not the only one. | 吓坏的可不止她一个 |
[33:51] | What? He’s just staring at the floor. | 怎么 他只是盯着地板 |
[33:53] | Yeah, watch. | 对 看好 |
[33:57] | He looks at her when she’s talking about the study | 她谈论研究时 他望着她 |
[34:00] | And then catches her eye and then looks down and away. | 目光接触之后 他就低头俯视 |
[34:05] | – Signs of… – Guilt. | -这是… -内疚 |
[34:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:15] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:27] | Where did you dig this up? | 你从哪儿找到这个的 |
[34:29] | I still remember you bounding into morning lab | 我还记得你那时经常通宵打牌 |
[34:32] | straight from the poker tables, having hustled | 赢个100磅之后 |
[34:34] | some jackass out of 100 pounds. | 兴冲冲地跑去实验室 |
[34:36] | Seems like a thousand years ago. | 这似乎都是几百年前的事了 |
[34:38] | Yeah. I could read you back then. | 是啊 那时我一眼就能看出你在想什么 |
[34:40] | Not as well as you thought. | 你就别夸大了 |
[34:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:50] | I spoke to Gunderson at the FDA. | 我和食品药物管理局的甘德森谈过了 |
[34:53] | We know the 9,000-person study is a sham, so if you’ve got | 我们知道9000人试验是个骗局 所以如果 |
[34:56] | anything to say, you should say it now. | 你有什么想说 最好现在告诉我 |
[34:57] | Cal, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 卡尔 你说啥呢 |
[34:59] | She’s selling a killer drug. | 她在推销致命的药物 |
[35:01] | We spoke to the testing labs. | 我们和试验室的人谈过了 |
[35:02] | We watched her on tape. | 也看了她的录像带 |
[35:04] | Aisha Ward was telling the truth about Priox. | 阿伊萨・沃克就”普利克斯”的所言属实 |
[35:06] | Vandeman’s lying… | 而万德曼在撒谎 |
[35:08] | Are you serious? | 你不是说真的吧 |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[35:12] | And I know you’re helping. | 我还知道你也有参与 |
[35:13] | Oh, and you think that I would do something like that? | 你认为我会做这种事吗 |
[35:15] | Tell me it’s not true. | 那你现在就否认给我看 |
[35:16] | – It’s not true. – You’re lying. | -那不是事实 -你撒谎 |
[35:17] | – I can see it in your face. – No, I’m not. | -我能从你脸上看出 -我没有 |
[35:19] | Yeah, you are. You’re covering. | 不 你有 你在掩饰 |
[35:20] | You are unbelievable, you know that? | 我真是没想到你会这样 |
[35:21] | I saw the guilty look you have when you watch Vandeman. | 你看着万德曼时表情内疚 |
[35:23] | You’re involved in this. | 你参与这事了 |
[35:28] | There’s no “this,” Cal. | 卡尔 根本就没有什么”事” |
[35:33] | Erica and I are having an affair. | 艾瑞卡和我在偷情 |
[35:35] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[35:37] | We’re having an affair, okay? You happy now? | 我们在偷情 你满意了吗 |
[35:38] | You’re cheating on Sarah? | 你背叛莎拉 |
[35:41] | Are you going to lecture me about marriage now? | 你还准备给我上一堂婚姻教育课吗 |
[35:42] | ‘Cause, you know what? That would be rich. | 今天真是受益匪浅啊 |
[35:44] | You really had no idea she was manipulating the data. | 你真不知道她在造假试验数据 |
[35:49] | You know something? | 知道吗 |
[35:51] | For somebody who studied emotions their entire life, | 像你这样一辈子研究表情的人 |
[35:53] | You really don’t understand them at all. | 真是完全的不可理喻 |
[36:00] | You have to stay away from her, Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 你得离她远点 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 知道 |
[36:04] | I mean it. This investigation’s going to get ugly. | 我说真的 局势要变得难看起来了 |
[36:07] | Erica’s going to jail. | 艾瑞卡会进监狱 |
[36:08] | You can’t call her. You can’t email her. | 你不能打电话或写邮件给她 |
[36:11] | You can’t be near her when that happens. | 她被逮捕时你不能在她身边出现 |
[36:12] | I mean it. Stay away from her. | 说真的 离她远点 |
[36:16] | Thanks for the friendly advice. | 谢谢你友好的建议 |
[36:29] | Mr. Peters, I just got your message. | 皮特斯先生 我刚收到你的信息 |
[36:31] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们有约在先的 |
[36:33] | We have another proposal. | 我们有个新的提议 |
[36:36] | There’s only an hour until sentencing. | 距审判只有1小时了 |
[36:38] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:39] | Hear us out. | 听我们说 |
[36:41] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[36:42] | In return for the pardon and release of Nicole | 作为赦免并释放尼科 |
[36:45] | and Marcus Bradin, | 和马尔库斯・布拉丁的回报 |
[36:47] | The United States is prepared to meet | 美国政府准备同意 |
[36:50] | all of Yemen’s humanitarian demands. | 也门政府关于人道主义的所有要求 |
[36:54] | This is an insult. | 这简直就是侮辱 |
[36:56] | Ambassador Rafik. | 拉菲克大使 |
[37:00] | To thank you for putting aside your military demands, | 感谢您对军事需求闭口不提 |
[37:03] | We would like to show our gratitude. | 我们希望能表达一下心意 |
[37:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:11] | It’s an invitation. | 邀请函 |
[37:15] | A state dinner. | 官方晚宴 |
[37:19] | Honoring the Republic of Yemen. | 特意为也门共和国而举办 |
[37:21] | Only leaders held | 白宫举办的宴会 |
[37:22] | in the highest esteem are hosted at the White House. | 受邀者全都是最受尊敬的国家领导人 |
[37:26] | The President’s social secretary has a few dates in mind, | 总统的社交秘书已在筹划晚宴日期 |
[37:28] | And the Chief of Staff has assured me already | 参谋长已向我允诺 |
[37:30] | that you’ll be seated beside the President himself. | 您的座位就安排在总统旁边 |
[37:51] | I almost forgot we had a date. | 差点忘了我们的约会 |
[37:56] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:58] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[37:59] | I think we should go to your office. | 还是去你办公室比较好 |
[38:05] | Hey, how did you get Buchanan to go for this? | 你怎么说服布克南这么做的 |
[38:10] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没告诉他吗 |
[38:16] | I did not doctor the report. | 我没有篡改报告 |
[38:18] | Then why is the 9,000-person study so perfect? | 9000人的试验结果怎么会如此完美 |
[38:22] | Why are there no outliers? | 为什么会没有例外 |
[38:25] | You and I both know every drug has side effects. | 我们都知道只要是药品就会有副作用 |
[38:28] | But according to this, Priox has almost none at all. | 但看看这个 “普利克斯”却完美无疵 |
[38:31] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[38:33] | You doctored the report. | 你篡改了报告 |
[38:37] | We were behind. | 研究进展太慢了 |
[38:39] | The drug had been promised to market. | 我们承诺过将推出新药 |
[38:40] | The stock price was falling. | 公司股票暴跌 |
[38:41] | The board was all over me. | 董事会快把我逼疯 |
[38:43] | What would you have done? | 换你又会怎样做 |
[38:44] | Postponing the Priox launch | 推迟”普利克斯”上市 |
[38:45] | would have put Ribocore into bankruptcy. | 只会导致Ribocore公司倒闭 |
[38:47] | I think we got enough, don’t you? Shall we? | 我想信息已经足够了吧 出发 |
[38:51] | We have two choices: | 当时只有2个选择 |
[38:53] | Destroy the company or put out the drug and hope for the best. | 自毁前程 或将药品投入市场 并作乐观的期待 |
[38:56] | Hope for the best? | 你还乐观? |
[38:58] | We have been working on a new pill. | 我们已经在研发新药了 |
[38:59] | We’ve got the blood clotting under control. | 血液凝块的问题已经解决 |
[39:01] | We’re about to reintroduce Priox to market. | 我们要重新向市场引进”普利克斯” |
[39:03] | If you can just buy me a few months… | 你只要再给我几个月 |
[39:06] | Buy you a few months? Did you just say, | 给你几个月 你刚刚说 |
[39:08] | “buy you a few months”? What about Drew Coleman? | 给你几个月 那德鲁・科曼怎么办 |
[39:09] | What about the other victims? Tell me. | 其他受害者呢 告诉我 |
[39:11] | I just need a few months. | 我只需要几个月 |
[39:15] | Dr. Vandeman, you’re under arrest. | 万德曼医生 你被逮捕了 |
[39:16] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背到身后 |
[39:19] | Cal,What the hell’s going on? | 卡尔 这是怎么了 |
[39:20] | Oh, you can drop it now, Jeffrey. | 可以摘下来了 杰弗里 |
[39:22] | FBI have got what they want. | FBI已经抓获了嫌犯 |
[39:24] | I’m pulling Priox off the market immediately. | 我立刻把”普利克斯”撤出市场 |
[39:26] | Thanks for your help, Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 谢谢你帮忙 |
[39:27] | I prefer to get the truth in person, | 我更希望能够亲自查出真相 |
[39:29] | But sometimes we just have to make do. | 但有时不得不这样 |
[40:01] | You should have told me, Cal. | 卡尔 你该事先告诉我的 |
[40:03] | Should have warned me the feds were listening. | 该告诉我联邦调查局在监听 |
[40:08] | Told you to stay away from her. | 告诉过你离她远点 |
[40:10] | What if I’d offered to protect her? What if I’d agreed? | 如果我要保护她呢 如果我帮她呢 |
[40:12] | I knew you wouldn’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[40:14] | Oh, so now you have faith in me? | 现在你又这么信任我了吗 |
[40:21] | You know, I can count on one hand | 我能够为之赴汤蹈火的人 |
[40:24] | the number of people I’d do anything for. | 屈指可数 |
[40:30] | You were one of ’em. | 你曾经是其中之一 |
[40:33] | I would’ve lied for you. | 我会为了保护你而撒谎的 |
[40:36] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[40:39] | I wish I could believe that. | 抱歉我无法相信你 |
[40:55] | And earlier this evening, | 今晚早些时候 |
[40:57] | The State Department successfully | 美国国务院 |
[40:59] | convinced the Yemeni government | 成功说服也门政府 |
[41:01] | to pardon and release Nicole and Marcus Bradin. | 赦免并释放尼科和马尔库斯・布拉丁 |
[41:04] | This is a proud new step | 这是具有历史性的一步 |
[41:06] | in what we hope will continue | 我们希望借此 |
[41:09] | to be a productive friendship with the United States. | 与美国保持良好的友谊 |
[41:16] | Well, at least one of us had a good day. | 今天总算有人工作成绩还不错 |
[41:19] | You saved his reputation | 你保住了他的名声 |
[41:22] | and kept him out of jail. | 让他免受牢狱之灾 |
[41:25] | Jeffrey will come around eventually. | 杰弗里最终会明白的 |
[41:29] | You’ve known each other too long. | 你们相识了那么久 |
[41:37] | One second. | 稍等 |
[41:41] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[41:43] | Uh, yeah, I just got back to the office. | 对 我刚回到办公室 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:48] | Yeah, no, no, uh, I… | 好 不不 我 |
[41:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[41:51] | Do you want me to pick something up? | 要我买点东西吗 |
[41:54] | All right, well, just let me know if you change your mind. | 好吧 要什么就跟我说 |
[41:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:03] | Alec stuck at work? | 阿莱克要加班吗 |
[42:05] | We’re almost on the right schedule. | 我们就快步调一致了 |
[42:07] | You know, I spend my days at the State Department. | 我是白天呆在国务院 |
[42:09] | He spends his nights there. | 而他是晚上要去 |
[42:10] | You want to grab some dinner? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[42:13] | I’d love to. | 是的 |
[42:16] | But I’ve got to take care of something. | 但我还有点事要办 |
[42:18] | Rain check? | 下次吧 |
[42:19] | Sure. | 好的 |