时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Hey, Walid. | 哈立德 |
[00:50] | Merhubba. | 早上好 |
[00:51] | Merhubba. | 早上好 |
[00:53] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:55] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[00:56] | I-I didn’t sleep good last night. | 昨晚没睡好 |
[00:58] | You can borrow my notes for the midterm. | 期中考试你可以借我的笔记去 |
[01:00] | I don’t need ’em anymore. | 我用不着了 |
[01:10] | Your farecard’s out. | 你的公交卡过期 |
[01:12] | I don’t have any cash. | 我没带现金 |
[01:14] | – No fare, no ride. – I need to get on this bus. | -不买票就不能坐车 -我必须得坐这班车 |
[01:17] | Hey, am i going to have a problem here? | 想惹事吗 |
[02:38] | I’m just saying, my place is big enough for the both of us. | 我只是说我那里够咱俩住了 |
[02:41] | Well, maybe I prefer quaint over spacious. | 房子大小无所谓 我要看格调 |
[02:42] | You furniture is old, and it’s not antique. | 你的家具太旧了 又不是古董 |
[02:44] | And you got no food in the refrigerator in there. | 冰箱里连吃的都没有 |
[02:47] | Hey, I have condiments, thank you very much. | 承蒙关照 我这还有调味品 |
[02:49] | Mustard… I saw salad dressing in there the other day. | 芥末 前几天还看到这里有沙拉酱 |
[02:54] | Secret service pay you enough | 特勤组给你的薪水 |
[02:56] | To support my chamepagne taste. | 够给我买香槟的吧 |
[02:58] | Oh, it’s like that, huh? | 你非要这样吗 |
[03:00] | Mm-hmm. Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[03:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:23] | This is a great victory for god’s soldiers across the world. | 这是全世界真主战士的伟大胜利 |
[03:27] | I can’t believe this. | 真没想到 |
[03:30] | For the first time, | 美国第一次 |
[03:31] | America has seen one of its own turn against it. | 遭到了来自人民自身的反抗 |
[03:34] | How could this happen here? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[03:37] | This was only the first of many american-born martyrs | 这只是众多美国本土烈士中的第一人 |
[03:40] | Who will attack in the days to come. | 在今后的日子里 他们将继续发动袭击 |
[03:47] | Yeah, yeah, I’m watching. | 嗯 我正在看 |
[03:55] | Everyone’s in shock, but we’ve | 大家都很震惊 |
[03:56] | Got to push for it right now. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[04:04] | – So what do you know? – Well, it looks like | -什么情况 -现在看来 |
[04:06] | The bomber was 19-year-old Jamal Bata. | 袭击者可能是19岁的贾马尔·巴塔 |
[04:10] | His parents converted to islam in the ’60s. | 他父母在60年代皈依伊斯兰教 |
[04:11] | They’re now deceased. He has no siblings. | 现已去世 无兄弟姐妹 |
[04:13] | And he attended a mosque in northeast d.c. | 他加入了华府东北部的一个清真寺组织 |
[04:15] | Right now we’re talking to a friend of Bata’s | 我们正在和巴塔的朋友谈话 |
[04:17] | Who claims he couldn’t get on the bus. | 他说他没能搭上那班公车 |
[04:20] | Does the FBI have anyone in custody? | 联调局有没有拘留什么人 |
[04:22] | Just picked up the coach of the bomber’s soccer team. | 只抓了袭击者的足球队教练 |
[04:23] | He’s got ties to groups on our watch list. | 他与我们监视名单上的组织有联系 |
[04:25] | Can I talk to him? | 我能和他聊聊吗 |
[04:26] | Deputy director Messler doesn’t want anyone else | 马斯勒副局长不希望任何人 |
[04:28] | In with the suspect. | 与疑犯有接触 |
[04:30] | Well, she’s got “deputy” in her title for a reason. | 所以她的头衔前才有个”副”字 |
[04:32] | Can you go around her? | 能躲过她吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah, that sounds good, | 好是好 |
[04:34] | But that’s just not how this works. | 不过没这规矩 |
[04:36] | Oh, yeah? How does it work? | 是吗 那是什么规矩 |
[04:38] | Solitary confinement, stress positions at guantanamo? | 在关塔那摩关监禁 蹲马步吗 |
[04:39] | – Come on, now… – Or did you guys set up a new place now | -别说了 -还是你们又新建了个地方 |
[04:42] | What with all the bad publicity and that? | 来做那些有损形象的事 |
[04:44] | Listen, the bureau has never | 局里从没支持过 |
[04:45] | Supported extremination | 惨无人道的行为 |
[04:46] | – And this administration doesn’t either, okay? – Really? | -政府也一样 -是吗 |
[04:49] | Cal, if we can identify other members of the cell | 卡尔 如果我们能确认那个清真寺组织中 |
[04:51] | At the mosque– | 其他间谍成员的身份 |
[04:52] | Why don’t you and Torres take that. | 不如交给你和托勒斯去办吧 |
[04:54] | Can you get me in with him? | 能带我见他吗 |
[04:56] | No guarantees. | 我可不敢担保 |
[05:04] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我还好 |
[05:07] | – Fine. – You sure? | -还好 -你确定 |
[05:08] | I’m sure, yeah. | 确定 真的 |
[05:10] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[05:11] | Fine. I was going to stay home with her, | 还好 我想陪她待在家里 |
[05:13] | But the DOJ wants everyone in. | 不过司法部要求所有人都到岗 |
[05:14] | I didn’t want her to be alone. | 我不想让她一个人 |
[05:15] | I would’ve been fine. | 我不会有事 |
[05:16] | Department of justice is a target. | 司法部也是目标之一 |
[05:19] | That’s why I’m leaving her here with you. | 所以我才要把她交给你 |
[05:21] | I have to go in, cal. | 我得进去了 |
[05:22] | You know, I don’t see why you couldn’t have | 我不明白你为什么 |
[05:24] | Just dropped me off at Dan’s. | 不让我待在丹家里 |
[05:25] | Because Dan’s parents weren’t home. | 因为丹的父母不在家 |
[05:26] | And the last time dan’s parents weren’t home… | 上次他父母不在家时 |
[05:28] | You’re lecturing me about sex? | 你要给我上性教育课吗 |
[05:30] | Hey, we got… we got bigger issues here. | 我们还有更重要事 |
[05:32] | I wish you didn’t have to go in. | 我希望你别去 |
[05:34] | It’s my job. I’ve gotta go. | 这是我的工作 我得走了 |
[05:37] | I just spoke to the director. | 我刚和局长谈过 |
[05:38] | He must really like your work. | 他一定是很欣赏你的工作 |
[05:40] | No one else is getting in but us. | 除了我们没人能进去 |
[05:46] | I coached Jamal at soccer practice. | 我教贾马尔踢足球 |
[05:50] | He raised money for our charity drive. | 他为我们的慈善活动筹款 |
[05:53] | But I never recruited him as a killer. | 我可没雇他来当杀手 |
[05:56] | Your brother is a member of al-shabab, | 你哥哥是阿尔沙巴布的成员 |
[05:59] | One of the most radical groups in the horn of Africa. | 这可是非洲之角最激进的组织之一 [译注: 即索马里] |
[06:05] | Isn’t he? | 对吧 |
[06:07] | Last month, an FBI informant spotted Mr. Ali | 上个月 一个联调局的线人发现阿里先生 |
[06:10] | With some Afghani nationals that they’ve been tracking. | 和他们跟踪的一些阿富汗籍人在一起 |
[06:13] | And given his access to the bomber, | 还和那名袭击者有过接触 |
[06:15] | He’s our prime suspect. | 他是我们的主要嫌犯 |
[06:16] | Your setup’s all wrong here. | 你们的设备完全用错了地方 |
[06:18] | What’s all wrong? | 怎么用错了地方 |
[06:19] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[06:22] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你搞什么鬼 |
[06:24] | What the hell are you doing?! Stop it! | 你搞什么鬼 住手 |
[06:26] | It’s all wrong. | 完全用错了地方 |
[06:28] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[06:29] | Um, Deputy Messler, this is Dr. Cal Lightman. | 马副局长 这位是卡尔·莱特曼博士 |
[06:34] | – Hi. how you doing? – He’s offered to help with the suspect. | -你好 -他是来协助我们调查的 |
[06:36] | The director has cleared us to be here. | 局长同意我们来这里 |
[06:39] | Listen, I don’t care who you spoke with. | 我不管你和谁谈过 |
[06:43] | All right, just get him the hell out of here. | 赶紧带他出去 |
[06:46] | What… you’ve had four hours with him. | 你都和他在一起四个小时了 |
[06:47] | What do you have? what do you have? | 问出什么了 问出什么了 |
[06:49] | You got nothing. You got less than nothing, right? | 一无所获 焦头烂额吧 |
[06:51] | Listen, we’re gonna crack this son of a bitch. | 我们会让这混蛋开口的 |
[06:53] | That’s the kind of thinking that led to abu ghraib. | 就是这种想法导致了阿布格莱布事件 [译注: 著名虐囚丑闻] |
[06:55] | Good P.R. for al Qaeda, by the way. | 真是基地组织的好公关 |
[06:57] | Well done on that one. | 干得不错 |
[06:59] | Can someone escort him out of here? | 来人 把他请出去 |
[07:01] | What do you expect me to do? | 你要我怎么办 |
[07:02] | This is what the director wants. | 是局长让他过来的 |
[07:04] | You’re not going to crack Mr. Ali, | 你撬不开阿里先生的嘴 |
[07:06] | Because he’s only showing one emotion– fear. | 因为他只显露出一种情绪 恐惧 |
[07:10] | He’s scared because he’s been caught. | 他害怕是因为他被抓了 |
[07:12] | Yeah, or maybe he’s scared | 说不定是因为 |
[07:14] | Because you threw him in a dungeon | 你把他关在地牢中 |
[07:16] | And you threatened to render him. | 还不断的威胁要他招供 |
[07:17] | The bureau doesn’t render suspects. | 我们不会逼供嫌犯 |
[07:22] | Your setup increases fear, | 你的这些设备助长了恐惧情绪 |
[07:23] | Which puts up barriers to getting to the truth. | 阻碍他说出真相 |
[07:27] | If you want real reliable information, | 如果你想得到可靠的情报 |
[07:29] | You’ve got to alter the conditions. | 就要改变环境 |
[07:31] | Alter them how? | 怎么改 |
[07:34] | I want you in there… | 你去那里 |
[07:38] | And I want him out here. | 让他出去 |
[07:46] | I spoke with Jamal several times in the last month. | 上个月我跟贾马尔谈过几次 |
[07:50] | He’s very quiet, but never angry. | 他话很少 但并没有心怀不满 |
[07:52] | The kid blew up a bus. | 他当了人体炸弹 |
[07:54] | He was angry about something. | 肯定有所怨恨 |
[07:55] | Agent Young, do you have any idea | 杨探员 你知不知道你的这种指控 |
[07:57] | What these accusations will do to our community? | 对我们教区来说意味着什么 |
[08:00] | That’s why we want to conduct | 因此我们才想 |
[08:01] | The interviews right away. | 尽快进行面谈 |
[08:03] | Did Jamal every express any hatred for America? | 贾马尔曾经表示过对美国的仇恨吗 |
[08:05] | We come here to worship | 我们来这里是做礼拜 |
[08:08] | Not to discuss politics. | 不是讨论政治 |
[08:11] | I asked the men to come here | 我把他们都叫了过来 |
[08:12] | So you could talk to them. | 这样你们可以跟他们谈谈 |
[08:14] | But you must understand, they are on guard now. | 但你们也要知道他们现在都有戒心 |
[08:17] | We just have a few quick questions. | 我们只问几个问题 很快 |
[08:29] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[08:31] | – I’m so sorry. – Sorry. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[08:34] | Sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢你 |
[08:36] | I want to help you find | 我想帮你们找出 |
[08:37] | Anyone who was part of this. | 谁参与过这件事 |
[08:39] | Well, we appreciate your time. | 非常感谢 |
[08:42] | There’s nothing more important. | 没有比这更重要的了 |
[08:47] | Jamal Bata was a member here | 贾马尔·巴塔到这里来做礼拜 |
[08:49] | Aliyah for almost two years. | 已经有差不多两年时间 |
[08:51] | In that time, did anyone ever hear him | 在此期间 有没有人听他 |
[08:53] | Talking about violence? | 谈起过暴力行为 |
[08:58] | No. | 没有 |
[08:59] | Is there a heater on in here or something? | 这里是不是有暖气啊 |
[09:01] | Am I the only one who’s hot? | 还是只有我觉得这么热 |
[09:09] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:19] | So you accidentally removed your head scarf? | 你无意中放下了头巾吗 |
[09:21] | – Yeah. – And what, | -嗯 -然后呢 |
[09:23] | You were gauging the reactions of the men? | 你们要观测他们的反应吗 |
[09:25] | Yes. Terrorists tend to see the world | 对 恐怖分子总是以 |
[09:26] | In black and white. | 黑白分明的眼光看世界 |
[09:26] | We thought we might get a reaction. | 我们可以从中得到反馈 |
[09:28] | Okay, so this is the video capture | 这是我们拍摄到的 |
[09:30] | Of the first group of men we talked to. | 第一组的谈话 |
[09:32] | When I took off my head scarf | 当我取下头巾时 |
[09:33] | There were a lot of reactions–shock,interest. | 反应不一 有的震惊 有的感兴趣 |
[09:36] | But only one displayed this. | 只有一个人是这种表情 |
[09:39] | – Oh that’s some intense anger. – Yeah. | -那是强烈的愤怒 -嗯 |
[09:41] | We talked to 11 groups | 我们约谈了11组 |
[09:42] | About 10 to 12 men each. | 每组10到12人 |
[09:44] | These are the ones who showed extreme anger. | 其中这些人显得极为愤怒 |
[09:46] | Well, any fundamentalist would show that. | 正统派教徒都会这样 |
[09:47] | It doesn’t mean they’re terrorists. | 并能不代表他们就是恐怖分子 |
[09:49] | No, it doesn’t, but it’s a place to start. | 是不代表 但这是个起点 |
[09:57] | I apologize for the conditions before, | 对之前的状况我深感抱歉 |
[10:00] | But the road to tyranny is always paved | 不过专政都是以 |
[10:02] | With claims of necessity, right? | “必然性”为名而形成的 |
[10:03] | I grew up in Somalia. | 我在索马里长大 |
[10:05] | I know about Tyranny. | 了解什么是专政 |
[10:06] | What do you know about the bombs? | 那你对炸弹的事知道些什么 |
[10:08] | Hmm? Did Jamal ever tell you | 贾马尔跟你提过 |
[10:10] | Anything about what he was planning to do? | 他所策划的这些事吗 |
[10:12] | I never heard him speak of it. | 我从未听他说过 |
[10:18] | These men are possible suspects from the Mosque. | 这些是清真寺里的潜在嫌犯 |
[10:23] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[10:28] | What about him? | 这个呢 |
[10:34] | No, I do not. | 不 我不认识 |
[10:35] | That’s the first lie you’ve told us. | 这是你第一次对我们说谎 |
[10:38] | When you spoke about Jamal before, | 之前谈起贾马尔的时候 |
[10:40] | You were sad. | 你很难过 |
[10:42] | Now if you’d been behind these bombings | 如果你真的支持这些炸弹袭击 |
[10:43] | You would have been proud of him. | 你会为他感到骄傲 |
[10:45] | I had nothing to do with the bombing. | 我与炸弹袭击无关 |
[10:48] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[10:49] | I do. I believe you. | 真的 我相信你 |
[10:52] | But you’ve got to tell us what you’re hiding. | 但你得告诉我们你隐瞒着什么 |
[10:54] | Because if you don’t, more children like Jamal | 否则更多像贾马尔这样的孩子 |
[10:56] | Will be recruited by the men who did plan this. | 会被真正策划这件事的人招募进去 |
[11:06] | Somali children… | 索马里的孩子们 |
[11:08] | Their parents pay us | 他们的父母掏钱 |
[11:11] | To bring them here. | 让我们带他们来这里 |
[11:12] | We help them get into this country. | 我们负责帮他们来到这个国家 |
[11:14] | So why were you afraid to tell us that? | 那你为什么还这么怕告诉我们 |
[11:16] | The children are illegals. | 这些孩子都是非法移民 |
[11:19] | So you’re Smugglers– you and this guy. | 所以说你和这个人一起走私人口 |
[11:21] | We simply try to give them better lives. | 我们只想帮他们过上更好的生活 |
[11:26] | I had nothing to do with this bombing. | 我跟这次炸弹袭击无关 |
[11:32] | You think he’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他在讲真话吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. well, this man’s not a terrorist. | 嗯 这人不是恐怖分子 |
[11:36] | You should move on. it’s a waste of time. | 我们该继续追查 在这里是浪费时间 |
[11:42] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[11:44] | Another suicide bomber | 弗吉尼亚的一家商场 |
[11:45] | At a mall of Virginia | 又发生一起自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[11:49] | At least ten dead, dozens injured. | 至少十人死亡 几十人受伤 |
[11:52] | And Al Qaeda’s put up another statement | 基地组织发表了另一份声明 |
[11:53] | Saying this is just the beginning. | 说这起事件仅仅是个开始 |
[11:58] | A few of the survivors identified the bomber. | 几位幸存者指认了袭击者 |
[12:00] | We think he was one of the young men | 这人想必你们在 |
[12:02] | We saw at the mosque. | 清真寺见过 |
[12:06] | Rasheed Kahn. | 拉希德·卡哈 |
[12:07] | I just talked to this guy this morning. | 今早我还跟他讲过话 |
[12:10] | I didn’t read anything off of him. | 我什么都没看出来 |
[12:13] | I missed him. | 我看走眼了 |
[12:16] | Reporting live from Virginia Metropolitan, | 来自弗吉尼亚大都会医院的现场报道 |
[12:18] | Where victims are being brought. | 伤者正被送到这里 |
[12:20] | A second deadly suicide bombing, | 发生在兰勒-奥克斯购物中心的 |
[12:22] | This time at the Langley Oaks Mall | 第二起自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[12:24] | Has D.C. and citizens of every city in a panic. | 引起了华府及全国公众的极大恐慌 |
[12:27] | Well, they just confirmed it, | 已经确认了 |
[12:30] | The two bombers are members of the same mosque. | 两名袭击者都是同一个清真寺的成员 |
[12:32] | Hey, hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[12:37] | There was another one. | 又发生了一起 |
[12:39] | My friends go to that mall. | 我很多朋友常去那家商场购物 |
[12:40] | How many more are there going to be? | 还会有多少起呢 |
[12:43] | I don’t know, darling. | 不知道 亲爱的 |
[12:44] | Can we just… can we please go home? | 我们回家 好吗 |
[12:46] | Soon. | 马上 |
[12:48] | I don’t want you watching | 别再看 |
[12:49] | Any more of this stuff, all right? | 这些东西了 好吗 |
[12:55] | – It’s got to be rough on the kid, right? – Yeah. | -这孩子心里肯定难受吧 -是的 |
[12:57] | Do you have any video yet? | 拿到录像了吗 |
[12:59] | No, not from the mall. | 商场的还没拿到 |
[13:00] | And they’re still piecing together tape from the bus. | 公车上的录像还在修复中 |
[13:02] | We need photographs of the two bombers interacting | 我们需要两起事件袭击者 |
[13:04] | With people that they knew. | 他们与熟人在一起的照片 |
[13:05] | People at the mosque or on the soccer field. | 清真寺和足球场上的那些人 |
[13:08] | They want me on the scene, so… | 我得先去现场 所以 |
[13:09] | All right, take Loker with you | 好 把洛克尔带上 |
[13:09] | We need all the video we can find. | 尽量把录像都带回来 |
[13:11] | All right, you got it. | 好 一定 |
[13:15] | Don’t beat yourself up over this, all right? | 不要因此垂头丧气 好吗 |
[13:20] | I talked to the second bomber | 我跟第二名袭击者说过话 |
[13:21] | Three hours before he went into that mall. | 就在他去炸商场的三小时之前 |
[13:23] | He killed 13 people. | 他杀害了13个人 |
[13:27] | I looked right at him, I didn’t see anything. | 我就这么看着他 却什么都没看出来 |
[13:30] | I completely missed him. | 就这么放过了他 |
[13:33] | You would have seen it. | 如果是你 你会看出来 |
[13:34] | You could have stopped this. | 你就能阻止他 |
[13:36] | All right, 1986, I’m in Belfast for the British. | 1986年 在英国的贝尔法斯特 |
[13:40] | I let go of a man. | 我放了一个人 |
[13:42] | That night he walks into a pub | 那天晚上 他去了一家酒吧 |
[13:43] | And he shoots six people. | 开枪射中六人 |
[13:44] | Three of them dead. | 其中三人死亡 |
[13:46] | How’d he get by you? | 他是怎么骗过你的 |
[13:48] | Sometimes they just do. | 有时他们就是可以做到这点 |
[13:54] | I need you focused, love. | 集中精力做事 亲爱的 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:15] | This job has opened some crazy doors. | 这份差事让我大开眼界 |
[14:17] | This is not one I ever wanted to walk through. | 我可没想过要经历这种场面 |
[14:20] | The Shrapnel Pattern’s consistent | 弹片分布情况 |
[14:21] | With most suicide bombs. | 与大多数自杀式爆炸一致 |
[14:23] | Looks like they used nails. | 看样子是加了钉子 |
[14:25] | The only good thing is it was a small device. | 唯一庆幸的是只是个小型装置 |
[14:27] | Small? | 小型 |
[14:29] | There’s Shrapnel Marks 100 feet down the walls. | 方圆30米之内的墙上都有弹痕 |
[14:32] | If it was big, | 如果是大型的 |
[14:33] | There’d be no walls. | 早就连墙都炸掉了 |
[14:36] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[14:37] | See how the blood is sprayed down and outward? | 血这样向下喷溅四射开来 |
[14:40] | This is where he detonated. | 他就是在这引爆的 |
[14:43] | That’s great. | 这下好了 |
[14:45] | I’ll be outside vomiting. | 我要去外面吐一下 |
[14:47] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[14:48] | That… no, that… that doesn’t make sense. | 不对 没道理啊 |
[14:52] | The food court is only 50 feet away. | 食品摊就在15米外 |
[14:54] | The bomb would have been a lot more effective there. | 炸弹如果在那边 杀伤力可不只如此 |
[14:59] | Know what? | 看到没有 |
[15:01] | There’s no cameras covering this area. | 监控摄像机照不到这里 |
[15:04] | That’s probably why he did it here. | 这很可能是他在这里下手的原因 |
[15:06] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[15:13] | That camera caught it. | 那台摄像机拍到了 |
[15:14] | Nah, that’s not pointed this way. | 没有 根本就没拍这个方向 |
[15:16] | No, not directly, but it’s pointed | 是没有直接拍到 但它正对着 |
[15:17] | At what used to be a mirror. | 原先的那面镜子 |
[15:19] | The angle’s tight, but those surveillance cameras, | 角度有限 不过这些监控摄像机 |
[15:21] | They have wide-angle lenses. | 都是带广角镜头的 |
[15:25] | A.V. club in high school, huh? | 你高中时参加过音像部吧 |
[15:26] | I understand, Mr. Director. | 明白 局长先生 |
[15:28] | Yes, I’ll make sure that | 是 我会确保 |
[15:30] | Dr. Lightman has everything that he needs. | 莱特曼博士得到任何他需要的东西 |
[15:32] | What are we looking for? | 我们这是在找什么 |
[15:34] | Disgust. | 厌恶 |
[15:37] | The language of hate. | 表示怨恨的表情 |
[15:39] | Any sign on the bomber’s faces | 看袭击者脸部 |
[15:40] | Of someone that they were working with. | 或是他们朋友的脸部是否出现过 |
[15:42] | Well, there’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[15:45] | Nothing on the bomber’s faces, | 袭击者的脸上也没有 |
[15:46] | Nothing on the faces of their friends. | 他们朋友的脸上也没有 |
[15:48] | We need more recent photographs. | 我们需要更近一段时间的照片 |
[15:51] | Something must have changed. | 情况肯定有变化 |
[15:52] | Dr. Lightman, | 莱特曼博士 |
[15:54] | I have the secret service on the line for you. | 特勤组打电话过来找你 |
[15:56] | Yeah, uh, you must be looking for Torres. | 嗯 你是在找托勒斯吧 |
[16:04] | Well, what’s this about? | 什么事 |
[16:07] | Yeah, yeah, I’m glad that you called, too. | 嗯 嗯 很高兴你能打电话过来 |
[16:11] | Don’t. don’t. | 别 不要 |
[16:13] | Look, I’m glad that you called, | 我很高兴你打电话过来 |
[16:15] | but I just can’t do this, okey? | 但是我就是不能这么做 |
[16:26] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:31] | I got a call from secret service. | 我接到特勤组打来的电话 |
[16:34] | Are they worried about the White House? | 他们是担心白宫那边的事吗 |
[16:36] | No, uh, Dupree’s unaccounted for. | 不是 杜普里失踪了 |
[16:39] | What? Torres’ boyfriend? | 什么 托勒斯的男朋友 |
[16:43] | FBI have a chatter that malls were being targeted. | 联调局有资料表明袭击的目标是百货商场 |
[16:47] | Secret service was sent in to coordinate security | 第一起炸弹袭击后 |
[16:50] | After the first bomb. | 特勤组被调来负责治安 |
[16:51] | And he was there? | 他也在场吗 |
[16:53] | He was there or he was on his way there– it’s unclear. | 他不是在场 就是在来的路上 还不清楚 |
[16:56] | Either way, he hasn’t called in | 总之 在爆炸后 |
[16:57] | Since the blast. | 他一直没消息 |
[16:59] | All right, I’ll tell her. | 好 我去告诉她 |
[17:03] | I don’t think we should. | 我觉得不该告诉她 |
[17:05] | Cal… | 卡尔 |
[17:07] | She interviewed the mall bomber and she missed him. | 她和袭击者谈过话 却把他给漏了 |
[17:08] | She’s not responsible. | 这不是她的错 |
[17:10] | She thinks she is. | 她自己觉得是 |
[17:11] | She thinks she killed those people. | 她觉得是她害死了那些人 |
[17:14] | You want her to think that her boyfriend was one of them? | 你想让她认为她男友也是其中一人吗 |
[17:16] | She’d want to know. | 这件事应当让她知道 |
[17:17] | I’ve got calls in | 我接到了联调局局长 |
[17:18] | To the director of the FBI, the head of the ATF. | 和枪管局局长的电话 |
[17:22] | There are people canvassing hospitals. | 还有人在医院里盘查伤者 |
[17:24] | There’s nothing that she can do right now. | 现在她什么也做不了 |
[17:25] | I don’t know about this. | 这件事我可说不好 |
[17:27] | We need her focused. | 我们得她专心工作 |
[17:30] | Hey, you ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[17:38] | You okay? | 还好吧 |
[17:40] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 嗯 走吧 |
[17:47] | You need to let us go home. | 让我们回家吧 |
[17:50] | We’ve lost our son. | 我们已经失去了儿子 |
[17:52] | Your son killed a lot of people at that mall. | 您的儿子在商场杀了很多人 |
[17:54] | He worked with you here. | 他在这里和你工作过 |
[17:57] | Looks like you had some of what | 看来你们这里正好 |
[17:58] | He needed to build that bomb. | 有他用来制造炸弹的材料 |
[17:59] | My son was not a radical. | 我儿子不是激进分子 |
[18:02] | Rasheed would never hurt innocent people. | 拉希德不会伤害无辜的人 |
[18:05] | The family is usually the last to know. | 家人总是最后才知道 |
[18:08] | Did Rasheed have any extremist views? | 拉希德有没有过任何极端主义情绪 |
[18:10] | He loved this country. | 他热爱这个国家 |
[18:12] | You’re trying to make him into a mujahed. | 你们这是在冤枉他 |
[18:15] | That wasn’t him. | 不是他干的 |
[18:17] | Your nephew doesn’t seem to agree. | 您的侄儿似乎另有想法 |
[18:19] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | Shame. You’re ashamed. | 羞愧 你感到羞愧 |
[18:25] | Of course I feel ashamed. | 我当然感到羞愧 |
[18:31] | Someone so close to me hides a secret like this. | 与我至亲的人居然隐藏着这样的秘密 |
[18:36] | How can you not know. | 我怎么能不知道呢 |
[18:42] | Mrs. Kahn, what was Rasheed’s day like? | 卡哈夫人 拉希德每天都是怎么过的 |
[18:49] | He would wake up early for prayers… | 他早起祷告 |
[18:53] | …have breakfast, go to band practice. | 吃早饭 然后去乐队练习 |
[18:57] | After classes, he loved to edit | 放学以后 他很喜欢 |
[19:00] | The school newspaper. | 编辑校报 |
[19:02] | He volunteered at the mosque. | 他去清真寺做义工 |
[19:05] | He did his homework. | 然后做作业 |
[19:07] | He… | 他 |
[19:20] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:26] | So that “typical day” stuff? | 那些”每天做什么”的问题 |
[19:27] | What was that, some kind of psych test? | 是什么 一种心理测试吗 |
[19:29] | Radical groups prey on outcasts– | 激进团体利用那些被抛弃的人 |
[19:31] | Disaffected kids. | 叛逆的孩子 |
[19:32] | Rasheed should have been a loner, | 拉希德本该是个独行者 |
[19:33] | But he was in the band, he worked on the newspaper, | 但他加入了乐队 为校报工作 |
[19:36] | He volunteered at the mosque. | 还在清真寺做义工 |
[19:37] | Where he could have been exposed to other radicals. | 在这些地方他都可能接触到其他激进分子 |
[19:39] | He didn’t fit the profile. | 他不符合犯罪特征 |
[19:42] | DOJ wants us all over Rasheed Kahn’s school. | 司法部要我们覆盖拉希德·卡哈所在的学校 |
[19:44] | That means I want to talk to every student, | 就是说我要找每个学生谈话 |
[19:46] | Every teacher, the janitors. | 每个老师 还有门卫 |
[19:48] | I want to find out who was absent that day. | 我要查出那天谁没来上课 |
[19:50] | I want to see if there are any substitute teachers. | 是否有代课的老师 |
[19:52] | Can you give me a second, please? | 失陪一下 |
[19:56] | How’s Emily? | 艾米利怎么样 |
[19:58] | She’s okay, I guess. | 好像还好 |
[20:00] | The second bomb shook her up a bit. | 第二起爆炸吓着她了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, she’s not the only one. | 嗯 不光是她 |
[20:05] | Hey, what are your law enforcement contacts | 你在费尔法克斯那边的 |
[20:07] | Like over at, uh, Fairfax County? | 执法队伍线人怎么样 |
[20:09] | I’d say pretty good at the moment. | 现在还不错 |
[20:11] | I need your help. | 帮我个忙 |
[20:12] | There’s a guy I know in the secret service | 特勤组里一个我认识的人 |
[20:14] | And he was on his way to the mall, and he’s gone missing. | 在来商场的路上失踪了 |
[20:19] | – What’s his name? – Karl Dupree. | -叫什么名字 -卡尔·杜普里 |
[20:20] | With a “K”? | K开头的吗 |
[20:22] | – Yeah. – Okay, I’m on it. | -对 -好 我这就去办 |
[20:25] | Good. And you’re leaving soon, aren’t you? | 好 你马上要出去了吧 |
[20:27] | No coffee stops. No supermarkets. | 别去咖啡店 别去超市 |
[20:30] | Just stay out of the capital, all right? | 离首都越远越好 好吗 |
[20:32] | You always did have a funny way of saying I love you. | 你总有办法把”我爱你”说得这么滑稽 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:42] | How you doing, kiddo? You all right? | 怎么样 小家伙 你还好吧 |
[20:45] | Yeah. Fine. | 嗯 很好 |
[20:48] | Hey, they were able to put together the tape from the bus, | 他们把巴士上的录像带剪辑好了 |
[20:51] | And we have video from the mall. | 还有商场的视频 |
[20:52] | You’re going to want to take a look. | 来看一下吧 |
[20:55] | These are the two suicide bombers, | 这就是那两个自杀式炸弹袭击者 |
[20:57] | Moments before detonation. | 就在引爆前不久 |
[21:00] | Their body language is paradoxical. | 他们两个的肢体语言自相矛盾 |
[21:02] | Could you try using smaller words that mean more? | 能把话说得通俗易懂些吗 |
[21:05] | Terrorists are usually so afraid of being spotted | 恐怖分子通常害怕被别人发现 |
[21:06] | That the keep their heads down | 所以会低着头 |
[21:07] | And avoid making eye contact. | 避免目光接触 |
[21:09] | Right. but check out the video from the bus. | 没错 但看下巴士里的这段视频 |
[21:12] | Jamal’s got his head up. | 贾马尔的头扬着 |
[21:13] | He’s making eye contact with the other passengers. | 他与车上其他乘客有眼神交流 |
[21:15] | And look at the mall bomber. | 再看商场里的袭击者 |
[21:17] | He’s flirting with that woman. | 他在跟那女的调情 |
[21:20] | He’s got a classic head tilt. | 经典的歪头动作 |
[21:21] | He’s squared his hips to face her. | 扭过身面对她 |
[21:23] | He’s leaning in. | 身体前倾 |
[21:24] | Maybe he pulled her in to kill her. | 或许他是想把她一道宰了 |
[21:26] | No, there’s nothing on his face. | 不对 他面部表情平静 |
[21:28] | He’s too relaxed for a suicide mission. | 相当放松 不像在执行自杀任务 |
[21:30] | So you’re saying he didn’t know? | 你是说他并不知情吗 |
[21:32] | Rasheed didn’t fit the profile. | 拉希德不像个人体炸弹 |
[21:33] | He had no history of violence. | 他没有暴力史 |
[21:35] | Well, that would explain why Torres didn’t see | 这就说明为什么托勒斯跟他谈话时 |
[21:37] | Any anxiety when she talked to him. | 她没看出任何焦虑迹象 |
[21:38] | So no anxiety… | 没有焦虑 |
[21:42] | …no determination. | 没有决绝 |
[21:44] | These are the faces of innocents, | 他们是无辜的人 |
[21:47] | Not suicide bombers. | 不是什么人体炸弹 |
[21:54] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[21:55] | Forensic analysis found that remote detonators | 鉴证分析发现两次爆炸 |
[21:57] | Were used in both bombings. | 都是远程引爆 |
[21:58] | Those young men were victims, too. | 那两个年轻人也是被害者 |
[22:00] | They had no idea what they were doing. | 他们对炸弹的事一无所知 |
[22:02] | But the terrorists wanted the | 可恐怖分子却想让人们相信 |
[22:03] | World to believe that they did. | 那就是他们所为 |
[22:05] | The idea of homegrown suicide bombers | 本国的自杀式袭击者 |
[22:06] | Choosing to blow themselves up is a lot scarier | 比国外极端分子安放炸弹制造袭击 |
[22:09] | Than some foreign radical planting bombs on people. | 更容易引起恐慌 |
[22:11] | I need you to find out who had access to both kids. | 去查一下谁与那两个孩子都有过接触 |
[22:14] | Rasheed was targeted. | 拉希德只是个幌子 |
[22:16] | He had no idea that he was carrying the bomb. | 他完全不知道自己带着炸弹 |
[22:18] | That’s why you couldn’t read him | 所以你在跟他谈话的时候 |
[22:19] | when you were talking to him. | 才没有察觉 |
[22:20] | Yeah, but somebody planted a bomb on him, | 不错 但有人在他身上放了炸弹 |
[22:21] | And I might have missed them. | 我有可能漏过了那些人 |
[22:22] | No, you didn’t miss anything. | 你没漏过什么 |
[22:24] | We need to look harder at the mosque. | 我们得仔细调查清真寺 |
[22:26] | Go look at the tape. | 去看录像吧 |
[22:32] | Any word on Dupree? | 杜普里有消息吗 |
[22:34] | No, nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[22:36] | We’ll tell her when we know something new. | 等我们有了新消息再告诉她 |
[22:38] | But she knows she’s not responsible | 可是她已经知道自己对 |
[22:39] | For the second bombing now. | 第二起袭击没有责任了啊 |
[22:40] | We’ve had two bombs in a day. More are likely. | 今天已有两起炸弹袭击 可能会更多 |
[22:42] | She’s one of the few people who can | 她是真正能找出嫌犯的 |
[22:44] | Actually help find these guys. | 少数几个人之一 |
[22:45] | The most productive thing she can do for Dupree… | 她现在做的事 才是对杜普里 |
[22:47] | She’s doing it. | 最有帮助的 |
[22:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:58] | Hey, what about that? | 那个人呢 |
[22:59] | Guy keeps rubbing his arm. | 一直在抓胳膊的那个人 |
[23:01] | No, we clocked him when we were there. | 不是他 我们当时就查过了 |
[23:03] | Arthritis. Confirmed it with his medical records. | 他有关节炎 有医疗记录证实 |
[23:05] | I’m moving to Israel. | 我要移民以色列 |
[23:07] | If i’m going to live somewhere | 既然在这个国家 |
[23:08] | Where I can get blown up in a bus or in a mall at any time, | 坐公车 购物都有随时被炸死的危险 |
[23:11] | I want beaches and I want women who speak their minds. | 我要去个有海滩 女人又直率的地方 |
[23:13] | You don’t have much of a filter, do you? | 你说话不过脑子的吧 |
[23:14] | He calls it radical honesty. | 他自称诚实激进派 |
[23:16] | It grows on you. | 你会逐渐喜欢的 |
[23:19] | We go back? | 倒回去 |
[23:20] | What? | 什么 |
[23:22] | Go back to the point when the imam walks in front of the camera. | 教长从摄像机前走过去那段 |
[23:28] | Look at his eyebrows. | 看他的眉毛 |
[23:30] | They’re raised and pulled together. | 眉毛上扬 纠在一起 |
[23:31] | How in the hell did you see that? | 你是怎么看到的 |
[23:33] | Did he seem that anxious when you talked to him? | 你跟他交谈时 他有那么焦虑吗 |
[23:36] | No, nothing like that. | 没 完全没有 |
[23:37] | Maybe he’s just nervous about us talking to his men. | 或许他对我们跟他的教众谈话感到紧张 |
[23:40] | Maybe it’s something else. | 或许不是 |
[23:48] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是凶手 |
[23:50] | See, after 9-11, I… we all struggled. | 911之后我 我们都有过挣扎 |
[23:55] | I’m from Saudi Arabia. | 我来自沙特 |
[23:58] | I studied at the same mosque as one of the hijackers. | 和一个劫机者在同一个清真寺礼拜 |
[24:00] | I never believed in their brand of Islam. | 我从未信仰过他们的伊斯兰教义 |
[24:02] | And I realized that to be an American | 我那时候意识到要做一名美国人 |
[24:04] | I had to honor my country and my religion. | 就既要爱教也要爱国 |
[24:07] | So I called | 所以我给联调局 |
[24:09] | The FBI office | 打了电话 |
[24:10] | And offered to help. | 表示愿意提供帮助 |
[24:12] | You were an informant? | 你是举报人吗 |
[24:14] | If anyone I had concerns about came into the mosque, | 如果有可疑的人进入清真寺 |
[24:16] | I’d make a call. | 我就打电话 |
[24:17] | Deputy Messler never said anything about that. | 马斯勒副局长没提过你 |
[24:19] | I only work with one man. | 我只和一个人联系 |
[24:21] | Agent Richard Squire. | 理查德·斯奎尔探员 |
[24:24] | – Do you know him? – No, not well. | -你认识他吗 -不太熟 |
[24:26] | He left the bureau right after | 政府换届 |
[24:27] | The administration turned over. | 他就从局里调走了 |
[24:30] | You didn’t like him very much. | 你不喜欢他 |
[24:34] | He took advantage. | 他喜欢占便宜 |
[24:37] | One day, he asked me | 有一次他问我 |
[24:39] | About an argument I had with a congregant | 我和一位召集人在一次私人沐浴仪式上 |
[24:41] | At a private ablution ceremony. | 争吵的事情 |
[24:44] | There was no way he could have known about the argument. | 他不可能知道争吵的事 |
[24:46] | So he bugged the place. | 就是说他装了窃听器 |
[24:48] | Audio surveillance over the ablution fountain. | 沐浴喷泉 祈祷室 卫生间 |
[24:51] | Here in the prayer hall, in the bathrooms. | 都有监听 |
[24:53] | If the FBI was willing | 那时候联调局就用过这种手段 |
[24:55] | To do that before, you tell me, what will they do now? | 你说说 他们现在会怎么做 |
[25:02] | So? | 怎样 |
[25:03] | So the FBI has no record of any bugging. | 联调局没有窃听记录 |
[25:06] | And audio surveillance is a major operation. | 监听可是重大行动 |
[25:07] | The imam was telling the truth. | 如果教长讲的是实话 |
[25:10] | Maybe Squire did it on his own. | 可能是斯奎尔的个人行为 |
[25:12] | Well, there were a lot of cowboys after 9-11, | 911之后可出了不少独行侠 |
[25:15] | So it’s certainly possible. | 这完全有可能 |
[25:16] | But if he did tap this mosque, | 如果他真监听了清真寺 |
[25:18] | I want those tapes. | 我要搞到录音 |
[25:19] | Found your man Dupree. | 找到你的杜普里了 |
[25:21] | Just got off the phone with Fairfax county P.D. | 刚刚跟费尔法克斯郡警局通过电话 |
[25:24] | They confirmed he was at the mall. | 警方确认他当时在商场 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:29] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:37] | Dupree was in the mall. | 杜普里当时在商场 |
[25:38] | He was in the elevator when the bomb went off. | 爆炸的时候他正在电梯里 |
[25:41] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[25:43] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[25:44] | He’s… unconscious. | 仍在昏迷 |
[25:46] | – Oh, my God! – Take my car. | -我的天 -开我的车去 |
[25:47] | Virginia Metropolitan. | 弗吉尼亚大都会医院 |
[25:58] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 借过 女士 |
[25:59] | We have to get him to surgery. | 我们得送他进手术室 |
[26:22] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[26:24] | He’s got blood in his brain. | 脑部有淤血 |
[26:26] | A hematoma. | 出现血肿 |
[26:29] | He was in an elevator for four hours. | 他在电梯里困了4个小时 |
[26:31] | Nobody knew where he was. | 没人知道他在那里 |
[26:36] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[26:37] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | That look. | 那个表情 |
[26:42] | Did you know? | 你早就知道了 |
[26:45] | You knew he was missing? | 你早就知道他失踪了 |
[26:47] | There was nothing you could have done. | 你帮不了他 |
[26:49] | Nothing | 我 |
[26:50] | I could have done…?! | 帮不了他 |
[26:51] | Ria… | 莉亚 |
[26:52] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, I see, I see, okay. | 等下 我明白了 |
[26:56] | It wasn’t… it wasn’t you, was it? | 不是你 对吧 |
[27:00] | Lightman decided not to tell me. | 莱特曼不许你告诉我 |
[27:02] | Everything possible | 有人在尽全力 |
[27:03] | Was being done to find Dupree | 寻找杜普里 |
[27:05] | And Cal relies on you, Ria. | 卡尔需要你 莉亚 |
[27:07] | I don’t believe this, I really don’t. | 真没想到 没想到 |
[27:10] | Lightman plays God and you make excuses for him. | 莱特曼扮上帝 你给他找借口 |
[27:12] | Ria… | 莉亚 |
[27:13] | You leave me the hell alone. | 你离我远点 |
[27:21] | I served the bureau for 22 yeas. | 我为联调局效力了22年 |
[27:25] | Didn’t want to work for some kind of castrated version | 我可不想为名存实亡的司法部工作 |
[27:27] | Of the DOJ, So i left. | 所以我离开了 |
[27:29] | Oh, was that why? | 是这个原因吗 |
[27:31] | Or did someone find out about | 还是别人发现了 |
[27:32] | Your illegal operation at the mosque? | 你在清真寺有非法举动 |
[27:33] | There was no illegal operation. | 没有什么非法举动 |
[27:36] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我看你说的不是实话 |
[27:38] | While you people were whining about civil liberties, | 当你们在抱怨公民自由的时候 |
[27:40] | Extremists were plotting against this country. | 极端主义分子则在策划袭击这个国家 |
[27:43] | Maybe you’ll quiet down | 现在安分了吧 |
[27:44] | Now that was have bombs blowing up in our backyard. | 因为我们的后方出现了炸弹袭击 |
[27:46] | You know, you don’t seem particularly upset | 你看上去没对炸弹袭击 |
[27:49] | About these bombings. | 感到难过 |
[27:50] | Quite the opposite, in fact. | 事实上 恰恰相反 |
[27:53] | Islamic extremist | 伊斯兰极端分子 |
[27:54] | Is flourishing under our noses. | 正在我们眼皮底下发展壮大 |
[27:56] | If I’m ambivalent, maybe it’s because I see a silver lining. | 我显得矛盾 或许是因为我看到了希望 |
[27:59] | 40 people are dead. where’s the silver lining? | 40人丧生 何谈一线希望 |
[28:01] | If we allow this administration | 如果容许本届政府 |
[28:02] | To dismantle our security operations, | 终止安全行动的话 |
[28:04] | It’s going to be 40,000. | 恐怕得有40000个人要丧命 |
[28:06] | Here’s the thing, Dick | 事情是这样 |
[28:09] | …You’re a disgruntled ex-agent | 你是个愤愤不平的前探员 |
[28:11] | Waiting for someone to call you back | 等着别人再招你回去 |
[28:13] | So you can be a fourth quarter hero. | 你就能成为一名国家英雄 |
[28:15] | And I bet | 我打赌 |
[28:17] | You still have those surveillance tapes. | 你还留着那些监控录音带 |
[28:20] | And I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t | 我敢肯定你不会 |
[28:20] | Have left them laying aroud here. | 把录音带放在这里 |
[28:22] | For your wife or, you know, your maid to trip over. | 以防你老婆或者女佣发现 |
[28:26] | No, because guys like you | 因为像你这样的人 |
[28:28] | You think that the work you do is so damn important. | 总以为自己的工作是多么的重要 |
[28:32] | I’m even willing to bet | 我甚至敢打赌 |
[28:34] | You got yourself one of those Dick Cheney man-sized safes. | 你给还给自己做了一个大保险箱 |
[28:47] | Let’s take a look. | 让我们欣赏一下 |
[28:49] | Next week’s fine. | 下周没问题 |
[28:52] | Okay, no, I still don’t have a permanent address. | 好 不行 我还没有固定住址 |
[28:55] | Everything’s just going to go into storage. | 所有东西都得放到仓库里 |
[28:58] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[29:03] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[29:05] | It’s so crazy. | 一片混乱 |
[29:07] | I mean, I heard 40 people died already. | 据说已经有40人丧生 |
[29:12] | And a bunch of them are my age. | 其中一些跟我一样年纪 |
[29:14] | Yeah, it is. | 嗯 是的 |
[29:15] | But everything’s going to be fine. | 不过一切都会好起来 |
[29:17] | Adults always say that, but I mean, it’s not fine. | 大人都这么说 可情况并没有好转 |
[29:25] | You know what… | 嗯 |
[29:26] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[29:29] | But not every day is going to be like this. | 但不是每天都会发生这样的事 |
[29:36] | You know, my mom’s been spending | 我妈最近 |
[29:37] | All this time with dad. | 一直跟我爸在一起 |
[29:40] | I mean, they think i don’t know. | 他们以为我不知道 |
[29:42] | It’s like they don’t even remember how bad it was. | 他们似乎都不记得之前的事了 |
[29:45] | They’ll have to figure it out for themselves. | 他们的路让他们走吧 |
[29:47] | Maybe it will be different. | 或许会有转机 |
[29:50] | You don’t believe that. | 你言不由衷 |
[29:55] | He’s so much happier when he’s with you. | 他跟你一起的时候开心多了 |
[30:02] | Your mom’s here. | 你妈妈来了 |
[30:03] | You should pack up your stuff. | 收拾下东西吧 |
[30:17] | Hey. I just came to pick up Emily. | 我过来接艾米利 |
[30:19] | What’s in the box? | 箱子里是什么 |
[30:21] | It’s the surveillance tapes from the Mosque | 被炸的那两座清真寺 |
[30:22] | The two bombers belong to. | 的监视录音带 |
[30:23] | Illegally obtained surveillance tapes. | 非法获取的监视录音带 |
[30:26] | An FBI agent went rogue and bugged the place. | 一个联邦探员私自窃听了那个地方 |
[30:29] | – Where do we stand? – Well, they’re worthless in court, | -我们站在哪一边 -这些在法庭上一点用没有 |
[30:31] | If that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是问这事 |
[30:33] | I’m not too worried about pros right now. | 现在我倒不担心诉讼 |
[30:34] | Yeah, but if you use the tapes, | 对 但一旦你使用录音带作证 |
[30:35] | You legitimize the bugging, right? | 就承认的窃听的合法性 对吗 |
[30:36] | Law enforcement is always given some latitude | 如果威胁很迫切的话 |
[30:38] | If there’s an imminent threat. | 执法队伍还是会放宽一定的限度 |
[30:40] | What about afterwards? | 那后果会如何呢 |
[30:41] | When this gets out, it could lead to more terrorism. | 一旦这个泄露出去 会导致更多的恐怖袭击 |
[30:43] | And how would it come out? | 怎么会泄露出去呢 |
[30:44] | These things always do. | 这种事层出不穷 |
[30:45] | Intelligence says there could be | 情报称这周内 |
[30:47] | Five or six more bombings this week. | 可能还会有6 7次炸弹袭击 |
[30:49] | What if there’s something in those tapes | 如果这些带子里有线索 |
[30:50] | That could help prevent that? | 可以帮助阻止这一切呢 |
[30:57] | Okay, give them to Foster and Loker. | 好吧 把他们交给福斯特和洛克尔 |
[30:58] | Let them start in. | 让他们开始做 |
[31:00] | That’s what I wanted to hear. | 要的就是你这句话 |
[31:10] | We’re through the first 1,200 hours. | 前1200小时的已经检查完毕 |
[31:12] | Already? How is that possible? | 真的吗 怎么可能呢 |
[31:13] | Well, normal vocal pitch is less than 500 hertz. | 平时说话的音调低于500赫兹 |
[31:17] | Anything higher implies extreme emotion… | 高于这个的就是异常情绪 |
[31:19] | Anger, anxiety or fear. | 比如愤怒 焦虑或者恐惧 |
[31:21] | That’s what the computer’s scanning for. | 电脑扫描的目标就是这些 |
[31:24] | What did we get off the tape from the mosque? | 清真寺的那些带子有什么结果 |
[31:26] | Well, the first hit’s a marital dispute, | 第一个结果是一对夫妇吵架 |
[31:28] | The second is a seven-year-old and the third is a guy | 第二个是个7岁的孩子 |
[31:31] | Who really needed to find a bathroom. | 第三个是一个有内急的家伙 |
[31:34] | Looks like we have another winner. | 似乎有新的发现 |
[31:36] | It’s unacceptable! Completely unacceptable! | 不能接受 这样做完全不能接受 |
[31:41] | People who do things like this must be punished! | 做这种事的人应该得到惩罚 |
[31:44] | Stress is up on all the negative words, | 敏感词汇上的声音紧张 |
[31:46] | And you hear that vocal tremor? | 你们听到声音的颤动没 |
[31:48] | That could be repulsion or disgust. | 可能是排斥或者厌恶 |
[31:49] | How the hell are we supposed to match a voice with a name? | 我们如何能找到这个声音的主人呢 |
[31:53] | Foster never forgets a voice. | 福斯特是过耳不忘的 |
[31:54] | Some of us are better at listening than others. | 有些人的听力就是超出常人 |
[31:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:59] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[32:00] | Was not a radical. | 不是激进分子 |
[32:02] | It’s the same voice. | 声音相同 |
[32:05] | Omar Kahn,the father of the second bomber | 奥马尔·卡恩 第二名炸弹袭击者的父亲 |
[32:17] | It’s unacceptable! Completely unacceptable! | 不能接受 这样做完全不能接受 |
[32:21] | People who do things like this must be punished! | 做这种事的人应该得到惩罚 |
[32:26] | Where was this recorded? | 这是在哪里录到的 |
[32:28] | In our mosque? | 在我们的寺里吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:30] | Someone recorded private conversations in the mosque?! | 竟然有人在清真寺录下这段私人对话 |
[32:35] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[32:38] | So you don’t deny that was your voice, then? | 就是说你承认这是你的声音了 |
[32:42] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我当你是默认了 |
[32:45] | Hey, Loker, do you have the shrapnel plotting | 洛克尔 联调局做的那个弹片布局模拟图 |
[32:47] | From FBI forensics yet? | 出来了没有 |
[32:50] | Yeah. check it out. | 嗯 你看 |
[32:54] | Look how perfect the blast radius is. | 爆炸的半径非常完美 |
[32:55] | That bomb was small, compact. | 炸弹小巧玲珑 |
[32:57] | Yeah, well, it would have to be, | 嗯 必须得这样 |
[32:59] | If somebody slipped it into those kids’ backpacks. | 要想塞进那些孩子的背包里就得这样 |
[33:01] | What are you accusing me of? | 你想要说什么 |
[33:02] | Someone planted bombs on Jamal Bata and your son. | 有人在你儿子和贾马尔·巴塔身上安了炸弹 |
[33:06] | Yes! | 是的 |
[33:07] | They were murdered! | 他们是被杀的 |
[33:09] | My boy was murdered! | 我儿子是被谋杀的 |
[33:12] | Uh, you know… | 这样 |
[33:14] | I’m thinking maybe it wasn’t slipped in. | 我觉得可能不是偷偷塞进去的 |
[33:16] | I’m thinking maybe it was concealed. | 而是事先隐藏好的 |
[33:18] | Maybe someone gave them the bomb | 有人把炸弹装饰成其他东西 |
[33:20] | Disguised as something else. | 交给他们 |
[33:24] | Do you think that I could sacrifice my own son?! | 你觉得我会牺牲自己的亲儿子吗 |
[33:27] | Where’s the sacrifice? | 何来的牺牲 |
[33:28] | I thought virgins awaited him. | 不是有处女等着他吗 [译注: 伊斯兰教相信天堂有处女] |
[33:30] | Rasheed was killed by extremists. | 拉希德是被极端分子杀害的 |
[33:32] | My family and I, | 我和我的家人 |
[33:33] | We are the victims. | 才是真正的受害者 |
[33:36] | One of those kids played soccer. | 其中有个年轻人踢球 |
[33:37] | You pack a soccer ball with enough ball bearings… | 可能藏在足球里 |
[33:40] | You got the right idea, | 你的想法不错 |
[33:41] | But the concussion diameter was only 200 feet. | 但冲击直径只有150米 |
[33:43] | The bomb wasn’t that big. | 可是炸弹没那么大 |
[33:45] | They teach you that at Quantico? | 你在匡提科学到的吗 |
[33:46] | A week in Tel Aviv with shin bet. | 在特拉维夫的以色列国家安全局呆过一周 |
[33:50] | I am an American citizen. | 我是美国公民 |
[33:51] | You can’t treat me like this. | 你不能这样对待我 |
[33:53] | Do we have info on what the shrapnel was? | 有没有弹片的详细信息 |
[33:55] | Yeah, this says small pieces of aluminum, | 有 说是铝 玻璃渣 |
[33:58] | Glass shards, copper and nickel. | 铜 镍 的混合碎片 |
[34:01] | Copper and nickel, huh? | 铜和镍吗 |
[34:05] | Just like on the bus? | 和公车上的一样吗 |
[34:07] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[34:08] | Forensics figured part of that is from the coins in the fare box. | 鉴证科鉴定出其中一部分是投币箱的硬币 |
[34:13] | Coins… | 硬币 |
[34:16] | Copper and nickel. | 铜和镍 |
[34:18] | What if the coins are part of the bomb? | 如果硬币也是炸弹的一部分呢 |
[34:20] | The coins were the shrapnel. | 硬币就是弹片 |
[34:22] | I think i know how the bombs were disguised. | 我知道这炸弹伪装成什么样的了 |
[34:27] | Omar Kahn hasn’t given you one straight answer. | 奥马尔·卡恩仍然没有直接回答你 |
[34:30] | Yeah, well, his son’s dead. | 嗯 他儿子死了 |
[34:31] | He’s a little angry. | 他有点恼怒 |
[34:33] | It looks like a killer’s rage to me. | 我觉得是杀手的愤怒 |
[34:34] | I’m turning him over to the CIA, | 我要把他转交给中情局 |
[34:36] | and they’ll do what it takes to get him to talk. | 他们会尽一切可能让他交代 |
[34:39] | Do you know what they call a place | 你知道每次有紧急状况 |
[34:40] | that breaks the law every time there’s an emergency? | 就会触犯法律的地方是什么吗 |
[34:42] | Dictatorship. | 独裁政权 |
[34:44] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[34:56] | What? | 干吗 |
[34:57] | What do you mean what? | 什么干吗 |
[34:59] | This is what you used to plant the bombs in. | 这就是你装炸弹的东西吧 |
[35:02] | I talked to the imam. | 我和教长谈过 |
[35:04] | And every family that belongs to that mosque, | 归属那个清真寺的每个家庭 |
[35:07] | had access to one of these. | 都可以拿到一个这个 |
[35:09] | You put the explosives in the bottom of the canister. | 你把炸药放在罐子的底部 |
[35:14] | And the coins acted as the shrapnel. | 而硬币充当了弹片 |
[35:19] | That thought you had… | 你的那个想法 |
[35:23] | That thought right there– | 就是那里 |
[35:24] | horrified you. | 把你吓坏了 |
[35:27] | You’re not behind this, are you? | 这不是你干的 对吧 |
[35:33] | But you know who is? | 但你知道是谁干的 |
[35:39] | Mr. Kahn… | 卡恩先生 |
[35:41] | Is it someone close to you? | 是和你亲近的人吗 |
[35:43] | Someone you saw | 你看到有人 |
[35:45] | with these canisters? | 拿着这些罐子吗 |
[35:47] | It couldn’t be. | 不可能 |
[35:50] | No. | 不 |
[35:52] | Who couldn’t it be? | 谁不可能 |
[35:55] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果是你说错了呢 |
[35:59] | What will they do to him? | 他们会对他怎样 |
[36:00] | What would happen? | 会发生什么结果 |
[36:03] | You accused my son of being a murderer. | 你指控我儿子是杀人犯 |
[36:05] | You bug our mosques… you… | 监听我们的清真寺 你们 |
[36:08] | Mr. Kahn, there are bombs in our streets. | 卡恩先生 大街上现在有炸弹 |
[36:10] | Many, many more people will die. | 更多人会因此丧生 |
[36:13] | You have to tell us. | 你必须告诉我们 |
[36:15] | Don’t do it for us. | 不是为了我们 |
[36:18] | Do it for your son. | 为你儿子 |
[36:20] | Do it for all the other children who are going to die | 为那些在别人的斗争中 |
[36:23] | in meaningless deaths in other people’s wars. | 将无辜死去的孩子们 |
[36:26] | Do it for your son. | 为了你儿子 |
[36:35] | That recording that you have of me– | 那段我的录音 |
[36:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:40] | I was scolding him. | 我在责骂他 |
[36:42] | I thought he was taking the cans for the coins. | 我以为他拿罐子是为了硬币 |
[36:47] | I caught him. | 被我抓住了 |
[36:50] | I thought he was trying to steal the money. | 我以为他要偷钱 |
[36:54] | I brought him here from Jordan. | 是我把他从约旦带过来的 |
[36:59] | How could he do this to my son? | 他怎么能这么对我儿子 |
[37:02] | It was your nephew. | 是你侄子做的 |
[38:04] | FBI. | 联调局特工 |
[38:06] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[38:12] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[38:41] | Messler tells me you fired your gun | 马斯勒告诉我 |
[38:44] | the same time as the guy moved. | 那人动手的瞬间你开枪了 |
[38:47] | I didn’t have a choice. | 没办法的事 |
[38:48] | A second later, he would have hit the detonator. | 再等一秒 他就要引爆炸弹了 |
[38:50] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:51] | Just the look on his face, I guess. | 看他表情就知道了 |
[38:54] | You know, we really are going to have to find you an office around here. | 我们真得给你在这里找间办公室了 |
[38:57] | Hey, did you hear they found out how we broke the case? | 你知道吗 他们发现我们怎么破案的了 |
[39:00] | They’re saying that the mosque was bugged illegally. | 他们说清真寺被非法监听 |
[39:03] | It’ll be all over the press tomorrow. | 明早的报纸肯定有大幅报道 |
[39:04] | It’ll be a recruiting tool for al Qaeda. | 会成为基地组织的招募工具 |
[39:06] | That’s tomorrow’s problem. | 那是明天的事 |
[39:07] | How do you think we arrived at today? | 你觉得我们今天做个决定怎样 |
[39:20] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:22] | I mean it, go home. | 说真的 回家去 |
[39:35] | How you doing? You all right? | 你怎么样 没事吧 |
[39:40] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[39:46] | You want to talk about it, love? | 你想说出来吗 亲爱的 |
[39:54] | Alec and I are separating. | 阿莱克和我分居了 |
[39:56] | I’m-I’m moving out. | 我要搬出来 |
[39:59] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[40:12] | You know, I can’t even picture it. | 我想都不敢想 |
[40:15] | Being on my own. | 要一个人过 |
[40:17] | It’s been a long time. | 已经很久了 |
[40:22] | I got to go to the hospital. | 我要去医院了 |
[40:24] | – To see torres? – Yeah. | -去看托勒斯吗 -对 |
[40:27] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[40:30] | You should go. You should go. | 你该走了 去吧 |
[40:58] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[41:00] | They were able to clear out most of the blood. | 他们把大部分淤血清理出来了 |
[41:03] | Everybody’s waiting for him to wake up. | 大家都在等他醒来 |
[41:07] | That’s good, right? | 这是好消息吧 |
[41:11] | Is it over out there yet? | 那边都完事了吗 |
[41:13] | For now, yeah. | 目前没事了 |
[41:24] | I’m sorry I had to lie to you, about… | 那件事我不得不对你说谎 抱歉 |
[41:29] | If you hadn’t have picked up on the imam– | 如果不是你挖出教长 |
[41:33] | We wouldn’t have found the tapes. | 我们就找不到录音带 |
[41:35] | A lot more people would be dead. | 更多的人会丧命 |
[41:37] | I would have had a choice. | 我本可有选择的余地 |
[41:38] | What you do– lying all the time | 你所做的 一直瞒着 |
[41:40] | Deciding who gets to know what | 决定谁知道什么 |
[41:44] | It doesn’t matter with Loker, | 对洛克尔来说没什么 |
[41:46] | ’cause he worships you | 因为他崇拜你 |
[41:47] | Or Foster who indulges you, | 福斯特也是 她迁就你 |
[41:49] | But not me. | 但我不会 |
[41:51] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[41:55] | So, time to find a different job then? | 那你要换工作了吗 |
[41:58] | What? | 什么 |
[41:59] | It’s not the last time I’m going to lie to you, so… | 这不会是最后一次我对你说谎 |
[42:01] | Well, the problem’s not the job, it’s working for you. | 不是工作问题 而是为你工作的问题 |
[42:04] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还不明白吗 |
[42:09] | Get what? | 明白什么 |
[42:10] | This isn’t about you. | 这件事不是针对你 |
[42:12] | It’s not about me. | 也不是针对我 |
[42:15] | You think I wanted to lie to you about your boyfriend? | 你以为我想对你瞒着你男友的事 |
[42:18] | Do you? | 不是吗 |
[42:19] | You have a talent. | 你有天赋 |
[42:21] | But it comes with sacrifice, believe me. | 而随之而来的就是要做出牺牲 相信我 |
[42:26] | And it’s time for you to realize that that talent, | 是时候你该意识到你的天赋 |
[42:30] | it doesn’t belong to just you anymore. | 不再是只属于你一个人 |