时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Cal Lightman sees the truth. | 卡尔・莱特曼能看到真相 |
[00:40] | It’s written all over your face. | 真相就在你们脸上 |
[00:42] | It’s also in your voice, your posture, | 同时也在你们的声音里 姿态里 |
[00:44] | The words you choose. | 你的遣词造句里 |
[00:46] | Because of Dr. Lightman’s scientific discoveries, | 因为莱特曼博士的科学发现 |
[00:49] | We know that these signs are the same… | 我们知道了这些标志都是一样的 |
[00:51] | Laying it on a bit thick, isn’t she? | 有点夸大其词了 不是吗 |
[00:53] | It’s called selling books, dad. shut up and bask. | 这就叫图书营销 爸爸 闭嘴保持微笑 |
[00:55] | Now, give him 5 minutes and 20 questions, | 给他5分钟问你20个问题 |
[00:57] | And he’ll know whether you went off to Argentina to cheat on your wife, | 就能知道你有没有跑到阿根廷偷腥 |
[01:00] | Lied about a well-timed stock sale, | 有没有内线交易欺骗大众 |
[01:03] | Or murdered a one-night stand. | 或者 有没有杀你的一夜情情人 |
[01:06] | Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming | 女士们先生们 请跟我一起欢迎 |
[01:09] | The world’s foremost deception expert | 世上第一流的识谎专家 |
[01:12] | And one of America’s preeminent scientists, | 美国最杰出的科学家之一 |
[01:13] | Author of Lies We Tell, Dr. Cal Lightman. | 《我们所说的谎》的作者 卡尔・莱特曼博士 |
[01:22] | Well, she’s right when she says I’ll know if you’re lying, | 她说得对 我能知道你们是否在说谎 |
[01:26] | But what I wanna know is why. | 但我想知道的是你们为什么说谎 |
[01:29] | That’s still your secret. | 仍是属于你个人的未解之谜 |
[01:31] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[01:33] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[01:36] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢光顾 |
[01:39] | How come no one ever looks me in the eye at these things? | 怎么会就没人敢跟我对视了 |
[01:45] | Oh, cool tattoo. | 纹身很酷 |
[01:46] | Who do I make it out to? | 签名送给谁呢 |
[01:48] | Uh, Trisha, please. | 请写 给特里莎 |
[01:50] | You’re really the world’s biggest expert on lying? | 你真的是世界上最好的识谎专家 |
[01:53] | When he’s not being a dad or a big-time author. | 除了作为父亲或一流作家之外 |
[01:55] | So you’ll know I’m telling the truth. | 所以 你会知道我说的是真话 |
[01:58] | The police don’t believe me. No one does. I– | 警察不相信我 没人相信我 我… |
[02:01] | I just really need someone to believe me. | 我真的很想有人相信我 |
[02:06] | I saw a murder. | 我见到了一起谋杀案 |
[02:10] | I didn’t “see it” see it, but I saw it | 不是亲眼目击那种 但我真的见到了 |
[02:13] | In a vision, a psychic vision, | 有这么一种画面 超自然的画面 |
[02:16] | But I know it really happened. | 但我知道这是真实发生的 |
[02:20] | Am I telling the truth? | 我说的是真话吗 |
[02:26] | Yes, you are. | 是真话 |
[03:03] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[03:04] | Surprise. Oh. Divorce present. | 给你个惊喜 离婚礼物 |
[03:06] | Wasn’t planning to toast the demise of my marriage, | 没打算要为我的离婚举杯庆贺的 |
[03:09] | But thanks. | 不过谢了 |
[03:11] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[03:12] | Horrible, | 很糟 |
[03:13] | Depressed, like a loser. | 很沮丧 像个失败者 |
[03:15] | You’re happy. | 你很开心 |
[03:17] | I’m not happy. I’m devastated. | 没有 我很绝望 |
[03:24] | All right, Trisha Howell, | 特里莎・豪厄尔 |
[03:26] | She’s a Georgetown law student, | 乔治城大学法律系学生 |
[03:27] | And she claims she had a psychic vision of a murder. | 声称见到了一起超现实的谋杀 |
[03:32] | I understand the scientist in you | 我理解作为科学家 |
[03:34] | Sees every day as an opportunity to discover | 你把每一天都当做绝佳的机会 |
[03:37] | Something new and wonderful about the brain, | 来发现大脑的新奇之处 |
[03:38] | But come on. You don’t believe in psychics. | 但是拜托 你一向不信心灵学的 |
[03:41] | Well, as of now, I’m Switzerland. | 此刻 我是瑞士人 |
[03:43] | Plus our plate is too full for this. | 再说我们最近事情够多了 |
[03:45] | We have a potential supreme court nominee to vet. | 还得审查最高法院大法官的提名人 |
[03:47] | Well, I do believe there’s a scientific | 我真的相信 对于她所见到的 |
[03:49] | Explanation for what she saw. | 一定有个科学的解释 |
[03:55] | Uh, Trisha Howell, this is, uh, Gillian Foster. | 特里莎・豪厄尔 这位是吉莉安・福斯特 |
[03:58] | Why don’t you tell Foster here about your vision. | 何不跟福斯特说说你见到的画面 |
[04:03] | Um, I started writing it down, | 我已开始写下来了 |
[04:05] | But, um, I saw a man… | 我见到了一名男子… |
[04:08] | Tall, short black hair, blue eyes. | 高个 黑色短发 蓝色眼睛 |
[04:11] | He’s in a hotel, room 202, | 他在一家旅馆 202房间 |
[04:14] | and he’s freaking out. | 他被吓坏了 |
[04:16] | There’s blood all over. | 到处都是血 |
[04:19] | Whose blood was it? Did you see a victim? | 是谁的血 你见到受害者了吗 |
[04:22] | Just an ashtray smashing down, | 就看到一个烟灰缸砸下去 |
[04:25] | And then he’s running, and… | 然后他就逃走了… |
[04:27] | The hotel sign has some kind of a devil on it. | 旅馆的标识上是某种恶魔 |
[04:29] | It’s, uh– | 它就在… |
[04:31] | It’s by that druggie park over off of “l” street. | 就在一号大道过去 那个吸毒者众多的公园里 |
[04:35] | Can you excuse us for just one moment? | 我们先失陪一下好吗 |
[04:45] | That was a smooth exit line. It was very professional. | 说得非常流畅 很专业 |
[04:48] | This is a matter for the police or a magic 8-ball. | 这就是警察的事了 或者找幸运8球[占卜术] |
[04:51] | Right, these are the options– | 对 有几种可能性 |
[04:52] | One… | 第一 |
[04:55] | Trisha’s ill; | 特里莎有病 |
[04:57] | 2, she actually is a psychic; | 第二 她其实是个灵媒 |
[04:59] | 3, she witnessed a murder | 第三 她目击了谋杀案 |
[05:01] | And no one believes her. | 但没人相信她 |
[05:03] | In any of these cases, she needs our help, right? | 不管是哪种可能性 她都需要我们的帮助 对吗 |
[05:07] | Agent Reynolds is waiting with Judge Simon. | 雷诺兹探员和西蒙法官在等你 |
[05:09] | Potential supreme court nominee. | 那位最高法院大法官的提名人 |
[05:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | Ah, here he is. | 总算来了 |
[05:16] | Judge Simon, this is Dr. Cal Lightman. | 西蒙法官 这位是卡尔・莱特曼博士 |
[05:19] | Glad you could clear your schedule on such short notice. | 很高兴你一接到临时通知 就能抽出时间 |
[05:22] | Yeah, well, I couldn’t, actually. this is Ria Torres. | 事实上我抽不出时间 这位是莉亚・托勒斯 |
[05:25] | She’s gonna determine whether or not you’re a lying son of a bitch. | 她会判定你是不是个满嘴谎言的混蛋 |
[05:30] | Just one… | 稍等… |
[05:34] | The president specifically asked for you. | 总统特别指定你的 |
[05:37] | You do know I can tell when you’re lying, don’t you? | 你知道我能知道你是不是在说谎 不是吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah, well, how ’bout this? | 好吧 那这么说吧 |
[05:40] | Vetting this guy is the F.B.I.’s responsibility, | 审查这个人是联邦调查局的责任 |
[05:42] | And you have a contractual obligation | 而合同规定你有责任 |
[05:43] | To give F.B.I. cases top priority. | 优先处理联邦调查局的案子 |
[05:45] | Lightman group has that obligation, not lightman proper. | 是莱特曼研究室有这个责任 不是我个人 |
[05:48] | And, uh, Torres is a natural, remember? She’s gonna do fine. | 托勒斯很有天分 记得吗 她会做好的 |
[05:50] | No, fine’s not gonna cut it. | 不 光好是不够的 |
[05:51] | If this guy’s got some deep, dark secrets– | 如果这人有什么深藏不露的隐秘… |
[05:54] | He does. He does. We all do. | 他有 肯定有 每个人都有 |
[05:55] | Let me be clear. | 我就跟你直说了 |
[05:56] | My ass is on the line. | 我这担着不少风险的 |
[05:58] | Zoe. | 左伊 |
[06:01] | I was just gonna call you. | 我正想打给你 |
[06:02] | I saved you the trouble. Hi, Ben. | 我帮你省事儿了 你好 本恩 |
[06:04] | Testy ex-wife trumps testy F.B.I. agent. Excuse us. | 暴躁的前妻比暴躁的联邦探员重要 失陪 |
[06:08] | We’re not done. | 这事还没完 |
[06:09] | Always nice to see you, Zoe. | 很高兴见到你 左伊 |
[06:10] | Nice to see you, Ben. | 幸会 本恩 |
[06:12] | Emily says you’ve been good weird. She’s concerned. | 艾米利说你最近很奇怪 她担心你 |
[06:16] | I quit the Department of Justice. | 我辞了司法部的工作 |
[06:18] | I’m moving to Chicago to head up my own practice. | 准备搬到芝加哥开始自己创业 |
[06:23] | What does Emily have to say about this? | 对此艾米利怎么说 |
[06:25] | She doesn’t know yet, and since she’ll wonder | 她还不知道 既然她会开始奇怪 |
[06:26] | Why I’m not going in to work, | 为什么我不去上班了 |
[06:27] | I figured we should probably tell her before then, say, today. | 我想我们还是在…今天前告诉她为好 |
[06:33] | Well, Chicago’s a nice town. | 芝加哥是个不错的地方 |
[06:35] | Not close, though. | 虽然有点远 |
[06:37] | Well, you were always the one who said if I had any guts, | 是你一直在说 如果我有胆量的话 |
[06:39] | I would start my own law firm. | 我就会开创自己的律师事务所 |
[06:40] | Yeah, but, Chicago? | 是没错 可是 芝加哥 |
[06:41] | You remember Dave Gruber from law school? | 还记得念法律学校时的大卫・格鲁伯吗 |
[06:43] | The handsy, flirty guy. | 那个猥琐轻浮的家伙 |
[06:47] | You’re gonna work for the handsy, flirty guy? | 你要为那个猥琐轻浮的家伙工作 |
[06:48] | No, I’m not going to be working for him. | 不 我不是要为他工作 |
[06:50] | I’m gonna be running a new branch of his law firm. | 我要去管理他律师事务所的一个新的分部 |
[06:52] | Yeah, but still not your firm, though. | 好吧 可终究不是你自己的事务所啊 |
[06:54] | I knew you would try to make me change my mind, | 我知道你想让我改变主意 |
[06:55] | And I’m not going to, ok? | 我不会的 好吗 |
[06:57] | It’s done, so just be happy for me. | 事情已经定了 你为我感到高兴就行了 |
[06:59] | – I am happy for you. – Good. | -我的确为你感到高兴 -那就好 |
[07:02] | It’d just be quite an adjustment for Emily. | 不过对艾米丽来说是个大改变 |
[07:05] | It’ll take time. | 会需要点时间 |
[07:07] | She’s an amazing kid. | 可她是个很能干的孩子 |
[07:11] | You wanna take Emily to Chicago. | 你想带艾米丽去芝加哥 |
[07:14] | I’ve already made a schedule | 我已经安排好行程了 |
[07:15] | Where you can have her for the holidays, | 你可以在节假日的时候去看她 |
[07:17] | And, you know, you’re free to come to Chicago any time you want. | 而且 只要你愿意 可以随时去芝加哥 |
[07:20] | You know, we can make this work. | 我们可以协调好的 |
[07:23] | Look, I’m not saying it’s not selfish, | 我不否认这有点自私 |
[07:25] | But the right thing for me | 可我觉得正确的决定 |
[07:26] | Also happens to be the right thing for Emily. | 对艾米丽也会是正确的安排 |
[07:32] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[07:34] | You know I hate it when you do that. | 你知道我讨厌你那样 |
[07:48] | Thanks for waiting, judge Simon. | 久等了 西蒙法官 |
[07:50] | I came here fully prepared to be vetted by an expert. | 我来这里是准备接受专家的治疗的 |
[07:55] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[07:56] | 24. | 24岁 |
[08:04] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[08:13] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩呢 |
[08:14] | There was a girl in there claiming | 刚才有个女孩在那里 |
[08:16] | Psychic abilities. Where is she? | 自称能通灵 她人呢 |
[08:21] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪 |
[08:22] | Oh. Do we have funds for a study on herd behavior? | 我们有没有研究人类行为的基金 |
[08:25] | The girl, where is she? | 那女孩在哪 |
[08:26] | – She left. – Oh, and you let her? | -她走了 -你让她走的 |
[08:28] | I run a research lab, not a prison. | 我管的是研究实验室 又不是监狱 |
[08:30] | She wanted to leave. She left. | 她想走就走 |
[08:32] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[08:34] | None of my business. | 与我无关 |
[08:35] | Check. Power of nonverbal communication. Awesome. Love it. | 看到没 非语言沟通的威力 真棒 爱死了 |
[08:52] | You got a room? | 还有房间吗 |
[08:54] | You lookin’ for company? | 要人陪吗 |
[08:56] | Uh, no. | 不用 |
[08:57] | Not in this economy. | 现在不景气 |
[08:58] | I’ll settle for the porn package. | 我看成人录像就行了 |
[09:21] | Well, that does appear to be blood. | 看来好像是血迹 |
[09:25] | Well, we need to find the girl. | 我们得找到那女孩 |
[09:26] | I assume you wanna bring her downtown. | 你也许能去市中心找她 |
[09:28] | The girl with the psychic visions? | 那个有通灵幻象的女孩 |
[09:29] | Well, why don’t we just have her | 为什么不直接让她 |
[09:30] | Give us tomorrow’s lottery numbers, | 告诉我们明天的彩票中奖号码 |
[09:31] | And we can all retire early? | 这样我们就能提前退休了 |
[09:34] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会了 |
[09:38] | So this is what you dragged me down here for. | 你把我拖来这里就为了这个 |
[09:40] | You know, every hotel room this side of town | 这个镇上所有的旅店 |
[09:42] | Is gonna be ripe with blood and various other human discharges. | 其实都沾满了血迹和人体留下的各种痕迹 |
[09:45] | No body, no crime. | 没有尸体就不构成犯罪 |
[09:48] | I’m gettin’ back to the judge. | 我要回法官那去了 |
[09:50] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也一样 |
[09:54] | Well, that’s it for your, you know, most prominent cases. | 这是你经手的最杰出的案子 |
[09:58] | Uh, let’s move on to your family. | 我们来谈谈你的家庭吧 |
[10:05] | Celia, your wife, tell me about her. | 西莉亚 你太太 跟我聊聊她 |
[10:09] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[10:11] | Uh, well, I guess the– the big one is, uh, | 我想 我最想知道的是… |
[10:13] | Have you ever cheated on her? | 你对她不忠过吗 |
[10:14] | I can’t imagine any senator on the judiciary committee | 我很难想象任何司法委员会的委员 |
[10:17] | Asking me that. | 会问我这种问题 |
[10:19] | Oh, no. That’s not– I mean, i–i just– | 不 这不是…我只是… |
[10:21] | I have to ask you. | 我必须问你 |
[10:23] | The answer’s no. | 答案是没有 |
[10:25] | So you’ve never been interested | 所以你在婚姻期间 |
[10:27] | In another woman in that time? | 从未对其他女性产生兴趣吗 |
[10:29] | Never. | 从未 |
[10:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:35] | You never cheated? | 你从未欺骗过她 |
[10:36] | He said no. | 他说了没有 |
[10:38] | Did you ever cheat on your taxes? | 你骗过税吗 |
[10:41] | Torres. | 托勒斯 |
[10:42] | No, | 没有 |
[10:43] | And I’ve been paying them | 我的纳税龄 |
[10:44] | Longer than you’ve been breathing air. | 比你的年龄还大 |
[10:47] | My age really bothers you. | 你对我的年龄真的很不满 |
[10:50] | In my experience, anybody under the age of 35 | 以我的经验来看 任何35岁以下的人 |
[10:53] | Normally doesn’t know their ass from a hole in the ground. | 通常都不会见好就收 |
[10:57] | So, yes, the fact that you’re standing Between me and a position | 所以 当你站在我以及我所在的 |
[11:01] | And a position on the supreme court of the United States of America | 美国最高法院贤职的立场上时 |
[11:05] | Does not thrill me. | 根本吓唬不了我 |
[11:37] | Trisha. | 特里莎 |
[11:42] | Found this under the bed. | 在床下发现了这个 |
[11:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:49] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[11:50] | Don’t you know me? | 你不认识我了吗 |
[11:52] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I know you. | 对了 对了 我认识你 |
[11:53] | You and me, we’re old friends, babe. | 我俩是老朋友了 宝贝 |
[11:58] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[11:59] | Why should I? | 为啥 |
[12:08] | It’s Jessie. | 我叫杰茜 |
[12:10] | I’m Cal Lightman. | 我是卡尔・莱特曼 |
[12:12] | We met earlier today. | 我今天早些时候见过 |
[12:14] | Only, then you were someone else. | 只不过那时候你是另一个人 |
[12:16] | I’ll be anybody you want me to be. | 我可以成为任何你想让我成为的人 |
[12:19] | I wanna spend some time with you. | 我想跟你在一起呆一会 |
[12:22] | No. | 不是 |
[12:23] | Not like that. | 不是这样 |
[12:27] | I want you to meet some friends of mine. | 我想让你见见我的几个朋友 |
[12:30] | Gonna cost you extra. | 那你得另外加钱 |
[12:34] | I’ll expect it to worth. | 希望物有所值 |
[12:37] | The camera, the strange white room. | 那个摄像头 那个奇怪的白色房间 |
[12:40] | She’s afraid. | 她很害怕 |
[12:43] | And we’re about to get funky. | 我看要看点更吓人的 |
[12:46] | This is from 4 hours ago… | 这是4小时前拍到的 |
[12:50] | Right before she ran out of here. | 就在她逃离这里之前 |
[12:53] | Shoulders back. Chest out. | 肩膀缩回 胸部挺着 |
[12:56] | Totally different posture. | 完全不同的姿态 |
[12:58] | Totally different girl. | 完全不同的女孩 |
[13:00] | Hello, hair. | 还有头发 |
[13:02] | Trisha walked into that room, and Jessie walked out. | 特里莎走进了那个房间 杰茜则走了出去 |
[13:04] | Yeah. for funsies, I had… | 是的 出于好玩的原因 我这有 |
[13:07] | Hooker Jessie write down her coffee order, | 妓女杰茜写的咖啡单 |
[13:09] | And I compared that to law student Trisha’s account | 我拿它和所谓幻象的法学学生特里莎的账单 |
[13:12] | Of her so-called vision. | 做比较 |
[13:14] | Night and day. | 晚上和白天 |
[13:15] | These 2 documents | 这两份文件 |
[13:16] | Indicate 2 fundamentally different personalities. | 显示了2个完全不同的人格 |
[13:20] | Trisha’s got it, | 特里莎得了 |
[13:22] | Multiple personality disorder. | 多重人格障碍 |
[13:24] | The holy grail of psychiatry. | 精神病学上的圣杯 |
[13:26] | This is your divorce present. | 这是你的离婚礼物 |
[13:29] | It’s dissociative identity disorder, | 这是分离性身份识别障碍 |
[13:31] | And it’s– it’s more plausible than a psychic phenomenon, | 这比精神现象更合乎情理 |
[13:33] | But just barely. | 只是有点勉强 |
[13:35] | Of course, if it is D.I.D., | 当然 如果真是分离性身份识别障碍 |
[13:36] | There’s empirical evidence of explicit | 那必须有详细的相关案例的 |
[13:38] | Memory transfer in such cases. | 记忆转储作为实验证据 |
[13:39] | I mean, she could have– she could have perceived that as a vision. | 我的意思是 她作为幻象可能有知觉 |
[13:43] | So her alter witnessed a murder. | 所以她的替换人格目击了一场谋杀 |
[13:45] | Or committed a murder. | 或者实施了一次谋杀 |
[13:47] | No. no, this girl didn’t hurt anyone. | 不 这个女孩没伤害任何人 |
[13:50] | If she had, her other personalities | 如果是她 那她的其他人格 |
[13:52] | Would never have let her come to me, right? | 不会让她来找我 对吗 |
[13:54] | Jessie probably isn’t the only alter. | 杰茜可能不是唯一的替换人格 |
[13:57] | Right. | 对 |
[14:09] | You know I can see you all out there staring at me. | 你知道我能看见你们在外面盯着我看 |
[14:12] | Loker. | 洛克尔 |
[14:20] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[14:22] | Just giving you some privacy. | 只是给你点隐私 |
[14:24] | Met some freaks in my time, | 我见识过一些怪人 |
[14:26] | But this place is perv central. | 这个地方应该是最怪的了 |
[14:28] | Oh, you might have a point there. | 你也许说到点子上了 |
[14:30] | Guess if you’re payin’ for it. | 我猜是你花钱建的 |
[14:37] | Why’d you sneak into that hotel room? | 为什么还要偷偷的进去 |
[14:39] | Why did you? | 那你呢 |
[14:41] | Were you trying to cover up a crime? | 你在尝试隐瞒你的罪行吗 |
[14:42] | No. | 不是 |
[14:43] | Lip curl, forced eye contact. | 嘴唇卷曲 有利的目光接触 |
[14:46] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[14:47] | I’m not some lab rat. | 我不是实验室里的小白鼠 |
[14:49] | Did you kill somebody? | 你杀人了吗 |
[14:53] | No. | 没有 |
[14:55] | Heart rate and blood pressure are steady. | 心率 血压稳定 |
[14:56] | It’s not determinate, but she’s believable. | 虽然不确定 但她是可信的 |
[14:59] | I’m gonna go see how Jessie feels about hypnosis. | 我要对杰茜试试催眠的方法 |
[15:02] | Bring your wallet. | 带上你的钱包 |
[15:05] | You presided over 16 cases before your 35th birthday, | 35岁前你主持了16个案子 |
[15:08] | Starting with Cahill v. Wilson, | 从卡西尔的威尔森开始 |
[15:12] | Then abandandou v. Temple… | 然后是安巴顿的寺庙事件 |
[15:15] | Ohio v. George. | 俄亥俄州的乔治 |
[15:20] | All right, Ohio v. George. | 好吧 俄亥俄州的乔治 |
[15:24] | Why do you have that reaction to that case? | 为什么对那个案子有那样的反应 |
[15:26] | What reaction? | 什么反应 |
[15:28] | A drifter named Bryce George raped 56-year-old Margaret Lane. | 布莱斯・乔治的流浪汉强奸了56岁的玛格丽特・凯恩 |
[15:32] | Where’s agent reynolds? | 雷诺兹探员在哪 |
[15:34] | Busy. you gave him life in prison for a first offense? | 他有事 一审你判了他终身监禁 |
[15:39] | You think I should have given him a lesser sentence? | 你就得我应该给他轻判 |
[15:46] | Agent reynolds doesn’t know that we’ve started up again, does he? | 雷诺兹探员不知道我们又开始了 是吗 |
[15:49] | Did you have a personal relationship with Margaret Lane? | 你和格丽特・凯恩有个人关系吗 |
[15:52] | No. | 没有 |
[15:56] | I may be 24, but I have a talent for spotting lies. | 我只有24岁 但我能看出你是不是撒谎 |
[16:03] | Move on, Ms. Torres. | 继续吧 托勒斯小姐 |
[16:04] | You know, you really shouldn’t speak that way | 你知道吗 你不该用这种方式和 |
[16:06] | To the person standing between you and the supreme court. | 和一个拦在你和最高法院之间的人说话 |
[16:14] | Just listen to my voice and float. | 你只需要听我说的话 放轻松 |
[16:17] | As you listen to my voice, keep breathing, | 当你听我说话的时候 保持呼吸 |
[16:20] | Getting heavier with each exhale, | 不断的深呼吸 |
[16:23] | Again, allowing yourself to fall into a deep… | 再来一次 让你自己进入 |
[16:28] | Deep sleep. | 深度睡眠状态 |
[16:31] | In their conscious lives, | 在他们清醒的时候 |
[16:32] | The alters aren’t aware of each other. | 她的转变角色互相察觉不到对方 |
[16:35] | Hopefully hypnosis will allow Foster | 希望催眠能让福斯特 |
[16:37] | To tap into their shared unconscious. | 进入他们的共享潜意识中 |
[16:40] | Torres is in over her head with judge Simon. | 托勒斯很难对付那个西蒙法官 |
[16:42] | You know, I could, um– I could jump in on that. | 你知道 我可以过去帮忙 |
[16:46] | I’m just saying I have seniority, | 我是说 我有经验 |
[16:47] | And if the wrong guy gets put on the supreme court, | 而且如果错误的人选进入最高法院 |
[16:50] | I mean, that could really affect the whole future of the county. | 那可能会影响整个国家的未来 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I’m fine here. | 好吧 我还是待在这 |
[16:57] | Now that you’re fully relaxed, | 既然你已经完全放松 |
[16:58] | You can open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[17:04] | Is it all right if I ask you a few questions? | 我可以问你几个问题吗 |
[17:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:08] | Can you tell me about Trisha? | 能告诉我一些关于特里莎的事吗 |
[17:10] | Ucch. her. | 她 |
[17:12] | You don’t like her? | 你不喜欢她 |
[17:13] | She thinks she’s so perfect. | 她自认为她是那么完美 |
[17:16] | Anyway, Gavin likes me way better. | 不管怎么说 加文爱我胜她 |
[17:18] | Who’s Gavin? | 谁是加文 |
[17:20] | My best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[17:21] | Why don’t you tell me about him? | 为什么不告诉我们关于他的事 |
[17:23] | I don’t want to. | 我不想说 |
[17:25] | Well, maybe Trisha can tell me about him. | 好吧 也许特里莎可以 |
[17:28] | Can I speak to her? | 我能和她谈谈吗 |
[17:41] | Hi, Dr. Foster. | 你好 福斯特博士 |
[17:43] | Trisha? | 特里莎 |
[17:44] | What–what am I doing here? | 我为什么在这 |
[17:47] | I met Jessie today. | 我今天见了杰茜 |
[17:51] | You two don’t get along. | 你们2个关系不好 |
[17:53] | She’s very crass. | 她很粗鲁 |
[17:55] | Jessie was telling me about Gavin. | 杰茜刚刚在和我说关于加文的事 |
[17:58] | She would. | 她会的 |
[18:00] | She thinks he adores her. | 她认为他喜欢她 |
[18:02] | Trisha, did anything bad happen to you? | 特里莎 你曾经遭遇什么不幸 |
[18:04] | You know, anything when you were younger? | 就是小时候遇到的 |
[18:07] | The bad things happen to R.J. | R.J.身上发生过不幸 |
[18:10] | R.J. | R.J. |
[18:12] | That’s a new name. | 这是个新名字 |
[18:14] | Can I talk to her? | 我能和她谈谈吗 |
[18:15] | You mean him. | 你是说他 |
[18:17] | R.J. doesn’t talk to people. | R.J.从来不和人说话 |
[18:19] | R.J.’s strong. | R.J.很坚强 |
[18:21] | Nobody can hurt him. | 没有人能伤害他 |
[18:23] | He protects the rest of us. | 他来保护我们几个 |
[18:27] | I don’t wanna think about this anymore. | 我不想再想这些事了 |
[18:29] | You’re doing great. no problem. | 你做的很好 没问题 |
[18:33] | All right, you can close your eyes. | 好了 你可以闭上眼睛了 |
[18:36] | On my count, | 随着我数数 |
[18:36] | You’re gonna wake up feeling refreshed. | 你会恢复精神并且醒过来 |
[18:39] | You’ll be completely yourself. | 你会变回你自己 |
[18:42] | 3, | |
[18:55] | Trisha. Trisha, you’re…you’re safe. | 特里莎 特里莎 没事 |
[19:00] | Trisha, you’re safe. Trisha. | 特里莎 没事 特里莎 |
[19:04] | Trisha, you’re safe. | 特里莎 你很安全 |
[19:06] | I’m not Trisha. | 我不是特里莎 |
[19:08] | I-I’m Sophie. | 我是索菲 |
[19:11] | I’m sophie. | 我是索菲 |
[19:13] | I’m sophie. I’m sophie. | 我是索菲 我是索菲 |
[19:16] | I’m sophie. | 我是索菲 |
[19:18] | I’m sophie. | 我是索菲 |
[19:22] | Sophie, I’m Dr. Cal Lightman. | 索菲 我是卡尔・莱特曼博士 |
[19:25] | This is Dr. Gillian Foster. | 这位是吉莉安・福斯特博士 |
[19:27] | Try to relax, please. | 请放松点 |
[19:29] | I don’t wanna be in a hospital. | 我不想待在医院 |
[19:30] | It’s not a hospital. | 这里不是医院 |
[19:31] | It may look kind of weird, | 看起来可能有点奇怪 |
[19:33] | But this is where I work. | 但这里是我工作的地方 |
[19:36] | You came to me. | 你来找我的 |
[19:38] | Which one of me? | 哪一个我 |
[19:40] | You know about the other personalities? | 你知不知道自己的其他人格 |
[19:42] | You know about Trisha and Jessie and, uh–and R.J.? | 你知道特里莎 杰茜和R.J.吗 |
[19:47] | They stole my life. | 她们毁了我的生活 |
[19:50] | Sophie, are…are you the core personality? | 索菲 这是你的主人格吗 |
[19:53] | I’m the real person, | 这是真正的我 |
[19:55] | The doctors say. | 医生说的 |
[20:02] | Wh-what did they do? | 他们做了什么 |
[20:04] | They did something bad? | 他们做了不好的事情吗 |
[20:07] | We believe one of your personalities witnessed a murder. | 你其中的一个人格见证了一起谋杀案 |
[20:11] | Trisha came to me because she thought I could help. | 特里莎来找我因为她觉得我能帮忙 |
[20:14] | God. Why? | 天啊 为什么 |
[20:17] | She tried the police, but they didn’t believe her. | 她去找了警方 但他们不相信 |
[20:20] | The work I do here is determining the truth, | 我的工作就是分辨真伪 |
[20:24] | And I do believe her. | 而且我相信她 |
[20:25] | I think we can help you. | 我觉得我们能帮助你 |
[20:28] | You can’t help me. | 你们帮不了我 |
[20:32] | Nobody can help me. | 没人能帮我 |
[20:34] | There’s a murderer out there who may know who you are. | 外面有个凶手可能知道你的真实身份 |
[20:37] | We need to prove a crime happened | 我们必须证明那起谋杀案发生了 |
[20:38] | To get the police involved. | 才能让警方介入 |
[20:42] | Can you tell me who Gavin is? | 你能告诉我加文是谁吗 |
[20:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:48] | Sophie… | 索菲 |
[20:57] | You’re safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[20:59] | You can trust us. I promise. | 我保证 你可以信任我们 |
[21:06] | Gavin’s my brother. | 加文是我哥哥 |
[21:08] | I don’t see him, ever. | 我从未见过他 |
[21:14] | Um, Jessie does. | 杰茜见过 |
[21:20] | Starting with Cahill v. Wilson, | 从卡西尔的威尔森开始 |
[21:22] | Then Abandandou v. Temple, | 然后是安巴顿的寺庙事件 |
[21:24] | Ohio v. George. | 俄亥俄州的乔治 |
[21:26] | Look. right there. | 看 那里 |
[21:27] | 21c. | 21厘米处 |
[21:29] | That’s fear. | 那代表恐惧 |
[21:30] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[21:32] | He doesn’t want me anywhere near that case. | 他不想让我注意那个案子 |
[21:34] | Ok, watch this. Ohio v. George | 好的 看这个 俄亥俄州的乔治 |
[21:36] | Was a rape case. Nicole Lane was the victim’s daughter. | 是一起强奸案 妮可・莱恩是受害者的女儿 |
[21:41] | And now he will never hurt another woman. | 现在他永远都不能伤害别的女人了 |
[21:43] | Judge Simon did the right thing. | 西蒙法官作了正确的判决 |
[21:45] | He’s a noble man, and I’ll always be grateful. | 他是个高尚的人 我永远感激他 |
[21:49] | Her pupils dilate when she talks about the judge. | 当她谈到法官时瞳孔扩张 |
[21:52] | That’s arousal. | 那是应激的 |
[21:53] | And her voice gets all gooey. | 她的声音变得甜蜜 |
[21:55] | Heh. well, you expect me to tell the president | 你希望我向总统说 |
[21:58] | Not to nominate this guy because 20 years ago, | 不要提名这个人因为20年前 |
[22:01] | Some woman’s voice got all gooey. | 某个女人的声音变得甜蜜 |
[22:03] | Have you even talked to her? | 你和她交谈过吗 |
[22:06] | She died. | 她死了 |
[22:07] | Ovarian cancer 2 years ago. | 两年前死于卵巢癌 |
[22:09] | But look. Watch this. | 但看这个 |
[22:16] | It’s the same face. | 脸部表情相同 |
[22:17] | I am telling you, he had an affair | 我要说的是 他在那件案子中 |
[22:19] | With Nicole Lane during that trial. | 和妮可・莱恩发生外遇 |
[22:20] | Or maybe you just don’t like the guy. | 或者也许你只是不喜欢这个人 |
[22:23] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:24] | Come on. I’m no face reader, | 行了 虽然我不研究面部表情 |
[22:25] | – But even I can see it. – He’s a liar, | -但我也能看出来 -他说谎了 |
[22:27] | A liar who had an affair with someone | 和直接牵涉案件的人 |
[22:29] | Directly involved in a case he was deciding. | 搞外遇 |
[22:30] | He doesn’t deserve to be on the supreme court. | 他不配坐最高法院法官的位置 |
[22:32] | Maybe, maybe not, but, see, the problem is | 也许是 也许不是 问题是 |
[22:35] | The second that this got personal, | 一旦参杂个人情感 |
[22:37] | You lost the right to make that decision. | 你就无权做决定 |
[22:50] | Hi. How you doing? | 你好 |
[22:51] | Gavin Howell? I’m– | 加文・豪厄尔吗 我是 |
[22:52] | Jessie? | 杰茜 |
[22:57] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[22:59] | Sophie? | 索菲 |
[23:07] | What happened to your sister? | 你妹妹怎么了 |
[23:10] | Well, whatever it was, | 不管发生了什么 |
[23:12] | You blame yourself, don’t you? | 你在自责 不是吗 |
[23:17] | The two of us spent summers | 我们俩过去每个夏天 |
[23:18] | At our grandparents’ farm in upstate New York. | 都在纽约上州祖父家的农场度过 |
[23:22] | Uh, for me, it was heaven. | 对我来说那就是天堂 |
[23:24] | Not for Sophie? | 对索菲不是吗 |
[23:28] | I didn’t know till I was 10 and she was 13. | 到我十岁 她十三岁时我才知道 |
[23:31] | I walked into the barn, and my grandfather… | 我走进谷仓 我祖父 |
[23:35] | Did things to her. | 对她做了不好的事 |
[23:39] | It was evil. | 很罪恶的事 |
[23:41] | When did you first start seeing a change in her, | 你什么时候看到她开始变了 |
[23:44] | That she was different? | 她变成另一个人了 |
[23:45] | Jessie showed up the next summer, | 第二年夏天杰茜出现了 |
[23:47] | Selling herself to local kids. | 卖身给当地的年轻人 |
[23:48] | Uh, Trisha came later. | 之后特里莎来了 |
[23:50] | They visit you. | 他们来见你 |
[23:51] | Jessie does. | 杰茜来过 |
[23:52] | She crashes in my shed | 那晚很糟糕 |
[23:54] | When she’s had a rough night, but I– | 她闯入了我的棚屋 但我 |
[23:58] | Not lately. I haven’t seen her in months. | 最近没有 我好几个月没见她了 |
[24:05] | I really stay here? | 我真的在这里住过吗 |
[24:08] | Scared the hell out of me first time you showed up. | 你第一次出现的时候我吓坏了 |
[24:14] | Does anything feel familiar, Sophie? | 索菲 有什么东西似曾相识吗 |
[24:18] | Uh, I got that bike for my seventh birthday. | 那辆自行车是我七岁时的生日礼物 |
[24:22] | I smell that bad, Gavin? | 我有种不好的感觉 加文 |
[24:26] | You’re holding your breath, | 你在屏住呼吸 |
[24:28] | Which could mean you’re tense or upset… | 可能是因为你紧张或者心烦意乱 |
[24:31] | Or it could mean you’re hiding something. | 也可能是说你有事瞒着我们 |
[24:37] | Exhale marks the spot. | 长吁一口气表示就是这里 |
[24:48] | Gavin. | 加文 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:51] | I can–I really can’t protect you, can I? | 我 我真的无法保护你 是吗 |
[25:04] | Kyle Arnow. | 凯・艾诺 |
[25:08] | Did I kill him? | 被我杀了 |
[25:15] | – Hi. – Yes? | -您好 -怎么 |
[25:16] | Um, sorry about the intrusion. | 恕我冒昧 |
[25:18] | I–I was just driving by, and I saw your car. | 我刚好路过 看到您的车子 |
[25:21] | It’s a beautiful car. | 真漂亮 |
[25:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:23] | I don’t suppose it’s for sale. | 打算出手吗 |
[25:25] | It’s my husband’s. | 车是我丈夫的 |
[25:26] | Oh. Kyle. | 凯 |
[25:28] | Another man is in love with your car. | 有人看上你的车啦 |
[25:29] | Well, good taste. | 很有品味 |
[25:31] | I had the interior completely restored about 6 years ago. | 六年前才做的整修 |
[25:33] | That’s a nice job. | 真不赖 |
[25:35] | I found this… | 我找到这个 |
[25:38] | And I thought you were dead. | 以为您西去了呢 |
[25:43] | Where’d you get that? | 哪里找到的 |
[25:44] | No, no. it’s just, uh, evidence in a murder investigation. | 这可是谋杀现场的证物 |
[25:47] | Murder? what are you talking about? | 什么谋杀 我不懂你的话 |
[25:54] | So you didn’t do it, then. | 看来人不是你杀的 |
[25:56] | You have to go away. | 赶紧离开 |
[25:57] | Does your wife know you like hookers? | 你妻子知道你嫖娼吗 |
[25:58] | No, because I don’t. | 没有的事 |
[26:00] | ’cause, you know, the only thing | 没错 就因为你钱包里没装 |
[26:01] | I didn’t find in your wallet was a condom. | 避孕套是吧 |
[26:05] | Why don’t we ask your wife… | 为什么不去问问你妻子… |
[26:09] | Hey. | 你干什么 |
[26:10] | How your wallet ended up | 问问她 你的钱包怎么会 |
[26:11] | Covered in blood at a murder scene, shall we? | 沾上血迹 出现在谋杀现场呢 |
[26:16] | Ok, 2 working girls robbed me | 我在城里的一家旅馆 |
[26:18] | At some hotel downtown. | 被两个妓女抢了 |
[26:19] | I fought back, and I ran, | 我还了手 然后跑了 |
[26:21] | But that’s not my blood, | 可那不是我的血迹 |
[26:22] | So how ’bout you just mind your own damn business? | 这到底关你屁事 |
[26:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | Ok, Kyle. | 好吧 凯 |
[26:36] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:37] | Oh. your husband likes unprotected sex with hookers, | 你丈夫似乎喜欢和妓女搞不安全的性行为 |
[26:41] | So it might be a good time to get yourself tested | 您最好做个检查 |
[26:43] | For, uh, you know… | 以防… |
[26:45] | Everything, really. | 万一吧 |
[26:48] | Nice car, Kyle. | 凯 车子真不错 |
[26:58] | Ok, let’s say Sophie didn’t kill anybody. | 这样看来 杀人的不是索菲 |
[27:01] | Or Jessie or Trisha. | 不是杰茜或特里莎 |
[27:04] | But there’s another personality out there, | 可还有个人格 |
[27:06] | A male personality, R.J. | 男性人格 RJ |
[27:09] | Yeah, but we don’t even know if he exists. | 可我们都不知道他是否存在 |
[27:10] | I think he does. I think he’s the protector, | 我认为此人存在 充当保护者的角色 |
[27:13] | The one who emerges when there are violent situations. | 一旦危险出现 这个人格就来了 |
[27:16] | What if he perceived Sophie to be in trouble? | 如果他感觉到索菲身处麻烦呢 |
[27:20] | Who knows what could have happened? | 谁知道会发生什么 |
[27:22] | Yeah, but it doesn’t make him a killer, does it? | 是 但这不会让他成为凶手吧 |
[27:24] | R.J. could have witnessed the murder. | R.J可能目睹了谋杀经过 |
[27:27] | Things get ugly. Jessie gets scared. | 事情变得糟糕 杰茜害怕了 |
[27:29] | And transitions into R.J., the protector, | 然后转为R.J的形态 那个保护者 |
[27:34] | Meaning it was R.J. that Trisha saw in her vision. | 就是说特里莎看到的是R.J. |
[27:40] | R.j. running down a street. | R.J在街上奔跑 |
[27:42] | R.j. washing off the blood. | R.J清洗血迹 |
[27:45] | We talk to R.J., we’ll get to the truth. | 我们和R.J谈谈就知道真相了 |
[27:49] | Sometimes I wake up, | 有时候我醒来 |
[27:51] | And i’m walking across the Georgetown quad | 我正行走在乔治敦的广场上 |
[27:53] | With a backpack full of books I’ve never seen, | 身上背着我从没看过得一背包书 |
[27:56] | Or I’m in a changing room | 或者我在更衣室 |
[27:58] | Trying on an outfit i’ve never picked out, | 试穿一件我从来不会选的衣服 |
[28:01] | Or the worst one, I’m– | 或最糟糕的情形 我 |
[28:05] | I’m stumbling out of some guy’s car. | 我从某人的车里跌跌撞撞地走出来 |
[28:12] | I just wanna be me. | 我只是想做自己 |
[28:15] | Well, you’ll get there, love. | 你会做到的 亲爱的 |
[28:20] | Maybe one day, one of ’em will take over for good, | 也许某一天 他们中一人因为饥饿会出来 |
[28:24] | And I’ll just be gone. | 而我就不见了 |
[28:29] | Hey, so mom said you wanted to talk to m– | 妈妈说你想和我讲话 |
[28:32] | Bad timing. | 这时候不方便 |
[28:34] | Hi. I’m sorry. Unlike my dad, | 抱歉 和我父亲不一样 |
[28:37] | I’m not normally totally insensitive. | 我对这些事情不会视而不见的 |
[28:39] | That’s ok. | 好的 |
[28:40] | Uh, you hungry? Let’s get a snack. | 你饿了吗 我们去啜一顿吧 |
[28:49] | – Is she ok? – Yeah. | -她还好吗 -还好 |
[28:52] | No, not really. | 其实不好 |
[28:54] | Well, did she really witness a murder? | 她真的见证了谋杀案现场吗 |
[28:57] | That’s nothing for you to think about. | 你还是别想这件事了 |
[29:00] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:01] | I wanna talk to you about something else. | 我有其他事想和你谈谈 |
[29:04] | Just please tell me you and mom aren’t, like, | 只是告诉我你和我母亲没有 |
[29:07] | Getting back together or something. | 在一起或者之类的 |
[29:10] | Ah, no, no. um… | 没有 |
[29:15] | Something’s come up for your mum. | 你母亲遇到了一些事 |
[29:19] | Not now! | 现在不行 |
[29:21] | Remember when I said, “no body, no crime”? | 记得我说”没有人就没有犯罪吗” |
[29:24] | Yeah, well, I just got off the phone | 是的 我刚刚挂了电话 |
[29:25] | With my detective friend. | 我的侦探朋友打来的 |
[29:26] | There’s a body, a prostitute | 有一具妓女的尸体 |
[29:28] | By the name of Amber O’malley. | 名叫安珀・奥马里 |
[29:29] | She’s been known to work | 她以在恶魔午夜宾馆外 |
[29:30] | Out of the Devil May Care hotel. | 工作而为人所知 |
[29:32] | That changes things. | 事情有变 |
[29:33] | The cops, they wanna talk to your girl, | 警察要和那个女孩谈谈 |
[29:35] | I mean like right now. | 想马上谈 |
[29:36] | They’re on their way up. | 他们正在来这的路上 |
[29:39] | All right? | 没问题吧 |
[29:43] | You should get home. | 你该回家了 |
[29:44] | Ok. | 好 |
[29:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:51] | And we’ll talk about this later. | 我们以后再说这事 |
[29:53] | – Ok. – You driving? | -好 -你开车走吗 |
[29:54] | Yeah. . | 对 |
[30:02] | – Let’s go. – What’s up? | -走 -什么事 |
[30:04] | Cops found a body. They wanna talk to you. where’s Foster? | 警察发现一具尸体 想跟你谈谈 福斯特呢 |
[30:06] | Uh, bathroom. Why? | 在卫生间 怎么 |
[30:08] | I need to talk to RJ. | 我得跟RJ谈谈 |
[30:17] | Dr. Lightman, what’s going on? | 莱特曼博士 出什么事了 |
[30:26] | Now, before I do this, | 做这事之前 |
[30:27] | I want you to know that I’m sorry. | 我想说 我很抱歉 |
[30:29] | What’s happening? What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 你要做什么 |
[30:33] | Take your clothes off. | 把衣服脱掉 |
[30:34] | What? | 什么 |
[30:38] | Take your clothes off, you dirty, filthy whore. | 脱衣服 你这肮脏 下贱的婊子 |
[30:45] | Take your clothes off. | 脱掉衣服 |
[30:46] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[30:48] | I can smell you from here. | 从这就能闻出你的味道 |
[30:49] | I can smell your stink from here. you’re vile. | 从这就能闻到你的臭味 贱人 |
[30:51] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[30:53] | Help me! | 救命 |
[30:54] | No one’s gonna help you. No one’s gonna– | 没人能救你 没人会 |
[30:55] | Cal! Open the door! cal! | 卡尔 开门 卡尔 |
[30:59] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:00] | Help me! | 救我 |
[31:01] | Get the master key. | 把主钥匙拿来 |
[31:02] | – Cal! what are you… – Lightman! | -卡尔 你 -莱特曼 |
[31:04] | I should do them all a favor. | 我应该帮他们个忙 |
[31:05] | I should kill you right now. shall i? | 应该立刻杀了你 是吗 |
[31:07] | Please. No, please. | 求你 不要 |
[31:08] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[31:09] | Fight back! | 还手 |
[31:10] | Fight back, you son of a bitch. Fight back. | 快还手 婊子养的 动手 |
[31:13] | – Lightman! – Cal, what are you doing? | -莱特曼 -卡尔 你在做什么 |
[31:15] | Open this door. Lightman! | 开门 莱特曼 |
[31:16] | Open the damn door! | 把这该死的门打开 |
[31:29] | What the hell? | 搞什么呀 |
[31:31] | Get–enough! | 住手 |
[31:32] | Hey! hey! All right, enough. | 够了 |
[31:34] | Come on, Lightman. | 起来 莱特曼 |
[31:35] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:38] | Tell me what happened in that hotel room. | 告诉我在旅馆客房里发生的事 |
[31:40] | Tell me what happened in that hotel room! | 告诉我在旅馆客房里发生的事 |
[31:42] | I’m trying to protect you, just the same as you are! | 我和你一样 在试图保护你 |
[31:43] | This is over! I’m takin’ her in. | 到此为止 我把她带走 |
[31:48] | R.J. R.J. R.J. R.J. | |
[31:50] | Who killed the other prostitute? | 谁杀了那个妓女 |
[31:53] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[31:54] | R.j., who killed amber? who killed Amber? | R.J. 谁杀了安布尔 |
[31:57] | Who killed the other prostitute. Say something! | 谁杀了那个妓女 说话 |
[31:59] | Say something! | 说话 |
[32:01] | He can’t. He can’t. | 他不能 他不能 |
[32:03] | Alters are one-dimensional. | 不同形态不能共存 |
[32:04] | Let’s go for a ride. | 我们上路吧 |
[32:07] | Watch him. | 看好他 |
[32:07] | R.j.’s the protector. | R.j.是保护者 |
[32:09] | He never needed to talk. | 他没必要开口 |
[32:11] | He never needed to talk. | 他没必要开口 |
[32:18] | Reynolds! Reynolds! | 雷诺兹 雷诺兹 |
[32:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:23] | Give me one minute with her. | 给我一分钟和她独处 |
[32:25] | Just give me one minute. all right? | 只要一分钟 行吗 |
[32:26] | I promise I’ll weigh in on the judge. | 我保证会过问法官的事 |
[32:29] | I promise. | 保证 |
[32:38] | R.J. R.J. R.J. R.J. | |
[32:43] | R.J. R.J. R.J. R.J. | |
[32:50] | I know you wanna help Sophie. | 我知道你想帮索菲 |
[32:53] | You’ve been trying to help her all along, haven’t you? | 你一直尽力帮她 对吗 |
[32:58] | Now, you showed Trisha. | 你示意特里莎 |
[32:59] | She thought she was having visions, but… | 她以为自己看到幻象 但是 |
[33:02] | You were showing her what happened, weren’t you? | 你向她展示发生的事 不是吗 |
[33:05] | Now, Trisha’s seen pieces. | 现在特里莎看到了片段 |
[33:07] | If you wanna help Sophie, | 如果你想帮助索菲 |
[33:10] | Trisha needs to see all of it. | 特里莎就得看到事情的全部 |
[33:13] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[33:15] | Now, I know you can’t tell me, | 我知道你无法告诉我 |
[33:19] | But you can show her… | 但是你可以让她看到 |
[33:22] | Can’t you? | 对吗 |
[33:42] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[33:43] | Trisha? | 你是特里莎 |
[33:45] | I just had another vision. | 刚刚我看到另外一个幻象 |
[33:50] | I know who killed the girl. | 我知道谁杀了那个女孩 |
[33:57] | Judge. | 法官大人 |
[33:59] | Thanks for staying so late. | 让您久等了 |
[34:01] | Right. uh, tell the truth, whole truth, | 只要您说实话 句句属实 |
[34:04] | Nothing but the truth, we’ll we’ll have you out of here in a jiffy. | 不掺假 我们就能立刻帮您脱身 |
[34:07] | If not, we’ll squash your nomination like a little bug. | 否则 我们会让你提名的事玩完 |
[34:10] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[34:11] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:12] | Good. um… | 很好 |
[34:14] | Nicole Lane. | 妮可・莱恩 |
[34:15] | Nicole lane, why’d you have sex with her? | 妮可・莱恩 你为什么跟她发生性关系 |
[34:18] | I told her and I’ll tell you I didn’t. | 我告诉过托勒斯 现在我也告诉你 我没有 |
[34:22] | Hmm. Would you say you were in love with her? | 你想说你那时爱上她了吗 |
[34:27] | Nicole came to the courtroom every day. | 妮可每天都来法庭 |
[34:30] | I was young, and I shouldn’t have, | 我也正年轻 我不该那样做 |
[34:31] | But I spoke with her a couple of times in the hallway, | 但我在走廊里跟她谈过几次 |
[34:35] | Always briefly. | 都很简短 |
[34:40] | But there were feelings… | 但有一些感觉 |
[34:44] | Inappropriate feelings. | 不恰当的感觉 |
[34:46] | Then she asked to see me | 然后有一天 |
[34:49] | In my chambers one day. | 她要来我的房间见我 |
[34:51] | We kissed… | 我们接吻了 |
[34:53] | Just once. | 就这一次 |
[34:55] | Do you think your feelings for her | 你觉得你对她的感情 |
[34:57] | affected your judgment in the case? | 影响了你在法庭上的判断吗 |
[34:59] | Did that kiss affect the sentence? | 那次接吻影响了法庭判决吗 |
[35:02] | My behavior was improper and unethical, | 当时我的行为不对 很不道德 |
[35:05] | And I deeply regret it, | 而我也深深地感到后悔 |
[35:08] | But it did not affect the sentence. | 但这没有影响审判 |
[35:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | Right. Well, I think we’re done here. | 好吧 我想我们就到这里了 |
[35:22] | I think it best that I withdraw my name. | 我想我最好撤掉提名 |
[35:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:28] | You were young. | 你当时是因为年少冲动 |
[35:30] | Your feelings got in the way, you made a mistake, | 感情无法抑制导致犯错 |
[35:33] | But you’ve lived a good life since then. | 但那以后你活得一帆风顺 |
[35:39] | Let’s hope the president agrees with you. | 希望总统先生也像你这样想 |
[35:42] | Judge Simon, let me walk you out. | 西蒙法官 我送你出去吧 |
[35:52] | You write this up, | 把你刚才说的写下来 |
[35:53] | But you choose your words carefully, all right? | 但注意一下措辞 行吗 |
[35:55] | Why’d you put me on this case? | 为什么要我处理这个事情 |
[35:59] | You knew I wasn’t ready. | 你知道我还没有准备好 |
[36:01] | Well, far as I can tell, you nailed it. | 据我所知 是你自己盯上这个案子的 |
[36:06] | Look, what do you wanna be when you grow up? | 你长大了想做什么 |
[36:09] | I am grown-up. | 我已经长大了 |
[36:11] | Terrific. What are you? | 非常好 那你现在是干什么的 |
[36:13] | I’m–I’m a– | 我 我 |
[36:14] | You’re on your way to becoming | 你在努力成为 |
[36:16] | One of the world’s leading experts in deception. | 一个世界级的谎言甄别大师 |
[36:21] | But up here, you’re still a baggage screener at the airport. | 但是此时此刻 你还是个机场境检人员 |
[36:24] | Till you change that, | 除非你改变自己 |
[36:26] | you’ll always think you’re not ready. | 否则你会一直觉得没有准备好 |
[36:37] | When I was 14, my boyfriend robbed a convenience store. | 我14岁的时候 我男朋友抢劫了一家便利店 |
[36:41] | I was in the car. | 当时我就在不远的车里 |
[36:43] | I knew he was gonna do it, | 我知道他要抢劫 |
[36:45] | Didn’t know he’d have a gun. | 但不知道他有把枪 |
[36:47] | Nobody got hurt, but somebody could have. | 幸好没人受伤 但差点就伤人了 |
[36:51] | So for me, | 所以对我来说 |
[36:53] | baggage screener was a big step up. | 当境检人员是我人生的一次突破 |
[36:55] | Well, keep steppin’, then. | 那就再突破一次 |
[37:09] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:10] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[37:12] | You miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[37:14] | No. | 没有 |
[37:17] | Figured you’d be in jail by now. | 我认为你现在应该去蹲监狱了 |
[37:20] | Figured you’d be in jail by now. | 我认为你现在应该去蹲监狱了 |
[37:22] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[37:23] | We both know I was there | 我们都知道当时我在场 |
[37:25] | For your little tantrum the other night. | 还有你那晚的疯狂行径 |
[37:28] | We both know I was there | 我们都知道当时我在场 |
[37:30] | For your little tantrum the other night. | 还有你那晚的疯狂行径 |
[37:31] | That’s crazy talk. | 无稽之谈 |
[37:34] | Why didn’t you just send her in as the hooker? | 你为什么不让她扮成妓女去套他 |
[37:36] | The hooker doesn’t know the whole story. | 妓女还不知道那晚的事 |
[37:37] | Sophie does, and the hooker’s a liar. | 但索菲知道 而且妓女会撒谎 |
[37:39] | Sophie remembers what happened? | 索菲记得那晚的事吗 |
[37:41] | Not exactly. | 不完全记得 |
[37:42] | R.J. used their shared consciousness to show Trisha. | R.J.使用她们共同的意识展现给了特里莎 |
[37:44] | Trisha told Lightman. Lightman told Sophie. | 特里莎告诉了莱特曼 莱特曼告诉了索菲 |
[37:48] | Now it’s important for Sophie | 现在对索菲来说最重要的是 |
[37:49] | To get her power back. | 把她自己找回来 |
[37:51] | I’m not sure she’s pulling it off. | 我不确定她能不能做到 |
[37:53] | She’s definitely not Jessie. | 她肯定不是杰西 |
[37:55] | What do you want, Jessie? | 你想干嘛 杰西 |
[37:58] | The same thing we all want, darlin’, money. | 我们共同追求的东西 钱 |
[38:00] | Money in my pocket, you give me that, | 你给我口袋里的钱 |
[38:02] | I’ll give you the wallet you want so bad. | 我就给你渴望的那个钱包 |
[38:03] | What wallet? | 什么钱包 |
[38:05] | The one with Amber’s blood all over it, | 那个沾满amber的血的钱包 |
[38:07] | Your fingerprints, too. | 上面还有你的指纹 |
[38:09] | And your fingerprints. | 上面还有你的指纹 |
[38:10] | It proves you killed her. | 证据确凿你杀了她 |
[38:12] | I didn’t kill that bitch. | 我没有杀那个婊子 |
[38:16] | Yeah, you did. | 不 你杀了她 |
[38:17] | You were angry we robbed that John. | 我们抢劫了那个叫约翰的人 你很生气 |
[38:18] | You came, and you swag that ashtray at her head. | 你来到我们房间 挥起烟灰缸砸她的头 |
[38:20] | You would’ve done the same thing to me | 如果我没有逃走的话 |
[38:21] | If I hadn’t gotten out of there. | 你也会杀了我 |
[38:24] | She’s gonna transition. | 她要变人格了 |
[38:25] | He hasn’t admitted to anything. It’s no good. | 但他还没有说出证据 这可不妙 |
[38:26] | If she slips into Jessie or R.J., we’re done. | 如果她变成杰西或R.J. 我们就前功尽弃了 |
[38:29] | She’s gonna have no idea what’s going on. | 她不会知道发生了什么 |
[38:30] | Sophie. Sophie, you’re doin’ fine. | 索菲 索菲 你做得很好 |
[38:31] | Hang in there. Hang in there. | 再撑一下 再撑一下 |
[38:37] | Sophie, you hear me? | 索菲 听见了吗 |
[38:39] | Sophie, are you there?! Sophie, hang in there. | 索菲 你在听吗 再撑一下 |
[38:45] | Sophie, he won’t hurt you | 索菲 他不敢动你 |
[38:46] | Till he knows where that wallet is. | 他还不知道那钱包在哪里 |
[38:49] | Back off, Trent. | 特伦特 躲开 |
[38:52] | You’d better give me that wallet. | 把钱包交出来 |
[38:55] | 5 grand, it’s yours. | 5000不是归你了 |
[38:56] | I don’t have 5 grand. | 哪里来的5000块 |
[39:00] | Too bad, then. | 太糟糕了 |
[39:04] | I told you and Amber to stop rolling johns in here. | 我警告过你和安珀 别在这里小偷小摸 |
[39:07] | It was driving away customers. | 不能坏了我的生意 |
[39:10] | I wouldn’t have done her if you had behaved right. | 你们老老实实的 我就不会对她下手 |
[39:14] | All right. We’re good. let’s go. | 可以了 我们行动吧 |
[39:15] | Run! Get out of there! | 快跑 快跑 |
[39:22] | No. no! | 不要 |
[39:26] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[39:35] | You did it. You did it. You’re ok. | 你办到了 没事了 |
[39:37] | Thank you, Sophie. | 苏菲 谢谢 |
[39:40] | You did good. You did good. | 你很勇敢 好样的 |
[39:43] | You did it.You are all right. | 你办到了 会好的 |
[40:00] | Cal, I’m sorry it’s happening like this. | 卡尔 抱歉 事已至此 |
[40:03] | I really am. | 非常抱歉 |
[40:14] | It’s for your share of the Lightman Group. I’m buying you out. | 这是莱特曼集团的股票 我自掏腰包买的 |
[40:19] | Don’t do this. | 不用这样 |
[40:21] | You got it in the divorce. | 这是你离婚时应得的 |
[40:22] | It’s your money. you earned it. | 本来就是你的钱 |
[40:26] | Look, 15 different ways I come up with today. | 我今天想了十几种招数 |
[40:31] | Uh, money just shows up opportunity comes your way.. | 钱是送上门的 |
[40:36] | Just one small con. | 区区小小利诱 |
[40:37] | All right, you’d’ve been none the wiser. | 你不会还不明白吧 |
[40:40] | I would have seen through that. | 我不明白 |
[40:41] | You would have suspected, but you wouldn’t have known. | 你能察觉到什么 但不会全明白的 |
[40:46] | But this is my daughter. | 那可是我的女儿 |
[40:49] | Last couple of days, I’ve been teacher, | 过去的日子里 你可以叫我 |
[40:52] | Boss, a colleague, pal, bastard. | 老师 老板 同事 伙伴 甚至混蛋 |
[40:56] | Just suits you put on, take off. | 随你喜欢 |
[40:59] | What? So dad is your favorite suit? | 怎么 你现在想当慈父 |
[41:02] | No, that’s the only one that’s not a suit. | 父亲这个头衔可不能随你喜欢 |
[41:09] | You can’t afford this, | 这不是钱的问题 |
[41:11] | And I have made a commitment. | 我已经决定了 |
[41:13] | Everything you wanna do in Chicago, | 芝加哥能做的事 |
[41:15] | You can right here, except it’ll be your own firm. | 你在这里也能做 公司可以归你 |
[41:20] | If you take what’s yours. | 如果带走一切 |
[41:23] | I’m not saying its not selfish. It is. | 不免太过自私 |
[41:28] | But it’s the right thing for me. | 这件事是为我自己 |
[41:32] | Also happens to be the right thing for you | 也是为了你 |
[41:35] | And Emily. | 为了艾米利 |
[41:41] | In other news, it looks as though the president | 另一则消息 总统似乎已经决定 |
[41:43] | Has made a decision for a supreme court nomination. | 最高法院院长的人选 |
[41:45] | That’s right, Dan. the president this morning… | 丹 是的 总统今天早晨… |
[41:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[41:48] | Announcing his pick for the opening | 对外宣布了 |
[41:50] | On the supreme court. | 最高法院院长由 |
[41:52] | Judge William Simon, a moderate from Ohio, | 威廉・西蒙法官担任 这是一位俄亥俄州的温和派 |
[41:54] | Was considered a long shot as late as last week. | 最终人选直到上周才刚刚敲定 |
[41:56] | I hope he made the right choice. | 但愿没选错人 |
[41:58] | He began his career as a tough district attorney… | 他从做地区检察官开始职业生涯 |
[41:59] | I got a call from the bank first thing. | 刚刚收到银行的电话 首先 |
[42:02] | They thought I should know that the | 银行方面认为我有必要知道 |
[42:03] | Lightman group’s loan has been approved | 莱特曼集团的贷款已经获批 |
[42:04] | And the ownership shares have been transferred. | 股票所有权已经做了转移 |
[42:06] | Yeah, I know. I bought our way out. | 我知道 我全买下了 |
[42:07] | Did you consider | 你是否想过 |
[42:08] | Telling me, your partner, about this before you did it? | 做事之前和我 你的合伙人商量一下呢 |
[42:13] | Zoe was gonna take Emily, so I had to– | 左伊要带走艾米利 我不能坐以待毙 |
[42:16] | Jeopardize the financial future of this company? | 不惜牺牲这个公司的’钱’途 |
[42:19] | That’s a bit dramatic, isn’t it? | 出人意料是吗 |
[42:21] | You know, I–I lied earlier | 我其实没说实话 |
[42:23] | When I said I was devastated about the divorce. | 我告诉你 离婚令我绝望 |
[42:26] | I’m not. | 并非如此 |
[42:27] | You know, for the first time in 5 years, | 五年我第一次有这种感觉 |
[42:29] | When I get dressed in the morning, | 早晨起来 |
[42:30] | I don’t automatically reach for black or brown or navy blue. | 不用再去穿上黑色 棕色或蓝色的衣服 |
[42:33] | I’m wearing pink today, Cal, pink, | 卡尔 今天我穿了条粉色的裙子 |
[42:35] | Because I like pink. it makes me happy, | 因为我喜欢这颜色 粉色令我心情愉悦 |
[42:37] | Which is something that I have not been for a very long time. | 好长时间我都没这么愉快了 |
[42:41] | I’m divorced, and I’m free, and I’m happy, | 我离婚了 重获自由 很开心 |
[42:44] | And if you do something to screw that up– | 如果你要来搞坏我的心情 |
[42:47] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[42:48] | I promise I won’t. | 我起誓 不会的 |
[42:53] | You know, push comes to shove, | 说干就干 |
[42:54] | I can always go to Vegas, make the money back, so… | 我要经常去拉斯维加斯把钱赢回来 |
[42:57] | Wait. don’t even joke about that. | 拜托 别玩这种玩笑 |
[42:59] | Cal… | 卡尔 |
[43:01] | Promise me you’ll never go back to Vegas. | 你得保证不再去拉斯维加斯了 |