时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Well, he’s lying | 他在撒谎 |
[00:17] | This son of a bitch has been playing us the whole time. | 这个混蛋一直在耍我们 |
[00:20] | No, no. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[00:22] | You really think we’re that dumb, huh? | 你真的以为我们那么傻吗 |
[00:23] | No, I didn’t say, I didn’t say, I didn’t say– | 不 我没说过 没说过 |
[00:26] | No! No! | 不 |
[01:03] | Expenses and overtime are two areas | 开支和加班都是我们 |
[01:05] | we should take a look at. | 要关注的问题 |
[01:06] | And, you know, we should consider changing | 我们应该考虑 |
[01:07] | our company investments portfolio. | 把公司改制成投资证券结合型 |
[01:10] | You started dating again, haven’t you? | 你又开始约会了 是吗 |
[01:12] | Stop it, Cal, right now! | 别说了 卡尔 |
[01:13] | Yeah! All right, stock broker? Money manager? | 证券经纪人 资本经纪人 |
[01:16] | Banker? | 银行家 |
[01:17] | Oh, I thought you wanted to have some fun. | 我本以为你是想找乐子 |
[01:19] | Oh, I’m having fun, don’t you worry. | 我是在找乐子 别担心 |
[01:20] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[01:22] | Yes, Torres? | 怎么了 托勒斯 |
[01:23] | There’s a visitor in your office, | 有人在办公室等你 |
[01:25] | Sally Robinson from London. | 来自伦敦的沙利·罗宾森 |
[01:30] | What? | 什么 |
[01:32] | Whoa. Sally who? | 沙利什么 |
[01:33] | Robinson. High school sweetheart or something? | 罗宾森 高中时的梦中情人吗 |
[01:36] | In my office? | 在我的办公室 |
[01:44] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[01:47] | God almighty. | 万能的主啊 |
[01:48] | Yeah, but my mates still call me Terry. | 是 但是我的朋友还是叫我特里 |
[01:51] | Come here. | 来 |
[01:53] | Sally Robinson, eh? | 沙利·罗宾森 是吧 |
[01:55] | Hold on, is that a canoe in your pocket, eh, Cal? | 等下 卡尔 你口袋里是不是有个大炮 |
[01:58] | Nicely played there, Mia. | 在这干活真好 米娅 |
[01:59] | Ria. | 莉亚 |
[02:00] | Oh. Well, thank you anyway. | 不管怎么说 谢谢 |
[02:02] | Excuse his manners. | 原谅他的行为方式 |
[02:04] | Terry Marsh, his ex-partner in crime. | 特里·马西 他以前的犯罪帮凶 |
[02:06] | In a manner of speaking. | 某种意义上说 |
[02:07] | Gillian Foster, current partner in crime. | 吉莉安·福斯特 他现在的犯罪帮凶 |
[02:09] | Nice to meet you, Terry. | 见到你很高兴 特里 |
[02:10] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[02:11] | All right, that’s enough of that. | 行了 差不多了 |
[02:13] | Good-bye, Dr. Foster. | 福斯特博士 再见 |
[02:15] | Wow, Cal. that is so charming. | 卡尔 这太棒了 |
[02:17] | Well, it’s been 22 years, isn’t it? | 已经22年了 |
[02:19] | Listen, Jill, you fancy meeting us for a drink later? | 朱莉 过会儿和我喝一杯吧 |
[02:20] | That’s Gillian, actually. | 是吉莉安 |
[02:21] | And she’s busy. | 她很忙 |
[02:24] | – I’ll take it. – Call me if you need me. | -一会见 -有事就给我电话 |
[02:28] | – Oy! – Yes. | -嘿 -来了 |
[02:32] | So what are we drinking to? | 这杯敬给谁呢 |
[02:34] | How about Sally Robinson, wherever she may be. | 敬给沙利·罗宾森吧 不管她在哪 |
[02:37] | You wanker. | 你真卑鄙 |
[02:44] | You all right there, Terry? | 你过的还好吧 特里 |
[02:46] | Oh, don’t start that bullocks with me, Cal. | 卡尔 别跟我来这套 |
[02:47] | What? | 来哪套 |
[02:49] | With the eyes, like you’re reading my fortune. | 用你的眼睛 像是在阅读我的命运 |
[02:51] | No, I’m just pleased to see you. Really. | 不 我只是很高兴和你见面 |
[02:56] | Though a tough curious as to why now. | 但你怎么会现在来 |
[02:59] | Well, truth be told, | 说实话 |
[03:00] | I’ve thought twice about looking you up | 我思前想后是不是应该 |
[03:01] | loads of times. | 来见你 |
[03:03] | Terry Marsh thinking twice. | 特里·马西思前想后 |
[03:04] | Well, that’s a first, isn’t it? | 这是第一次吧 |
[03:06] | Come on. | 跟我走 |
[03:08] | Come on where? | 去哪 |
[03:09] | I’ll tell you what, Cal, I’ll do a deal with you. | 卡尔 我要和你做笔生意 |
[03:12] | What’s past is past. | 过去的就过去了 |
[03:13] | What’s done is done. | 做了的就做了 |
[03:15] | It’s just all water under the bridge. | 皆是过往云烟 |
[03:18] | Fair? | 公平吧 |
[03:24] | Water under the bridge, then. | 那就为过往云烟干杯 |
[03:36] | Oh, hello, lovely lady. | 你们好 美女 |
[03:39] | I’m Terry. | 我叫特里 |
[03:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:41] | You should say hello to my dad. | 来跟我爸爸问声好 |
[03:43] | Hi, dad. I’m Cara. This is Alice. | 你好 爸爸 我是卡拉 她是爱丽丝 |
[03:46] | Stage names? | 艺名吗 |
[03:47] | Oh, down, dad, down. Forgive him. | 扫兴 真扫兴 原谅他 |
[03:54] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:57] | Whoa, feast your eyes. | 大饱眼福吧 |
[03:59] | Hey, Cal, no. | 卡尔 别去 |
[04:01] | Not that way. | 不是那条路 |
[04:04] | Over there, son. | 在那边 伙计 |
[04:08] | I don’t play cards anymore, Terry. | 我很久不玩牌了 特里 |
[04:10] | Look at me very carefully, Cal. | 看着我 卡尔 |
[04:12] | I did not get this jailbird for nothing. | 我不能平白无故的进监狱 |
[04:15] | Don’t make me say it. | 别逼我说出来 |
[04:17] | I owe you my life favor. I said it. | 我欠你一命 我说过 |
[04:20] | Do this for me tonight, | 今晚帮我这个忙 |
[04:22] | And then we’re all square. | 然后咱俩两情 |
[04:24] | How much do you owe? | 你欠多少钱 |
[04:26] | – 12 large. – 12 grand? | -一万二 -一万二 |
[04:29] | It’ll be like the old days. | 就像过去一样 |
[04:30] | You know, I’ll do all the talking, and you do– | 我来应酬 而你专心 |
[04:31] | – Yeah, science. – yeah. | -阅读表情 -没错 |
[04:33] | Well, it’s texas hold ’em, no limit. | 德州玩法 无上限 |
[04:36] | And this is my last 2 grand in the world. | 这是我最后的两千块 |
[04:43] | Cheers. | 成交 |
[04:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:48] | I think I’ve had a bit too much to drink for this, Terry. | 我想我喝的有点多了 特里 |
[04:50] | Yeah, well, that’s rubbish. But nice try. | 行了 一派胡言 但说得不错 |
[04:55] | Hey, Terry. | 嘿 特里 |
[04:57] | You’re feeling luckier tonight? | 今晚运气好点了吧 |
[04:58] | Hey, gents. | 嘿 先生们 |
[05:00] | An old mate of mine, Harry Sloane from N.Y.C. | 我的老朋友 哈利·斯隆 纽约来的 |
[05:03] | How you doin’? | 你们好 |
[05:06] | Hey, Foster. Have you seen Lightman? | 福斯特 你看见莱特曼了吗 |
[05:07] | He’s taking a personal day. | 他有些私事 |
[05:09] | Yeah, he’s with a man who’s on the scotland yard watch list, | 和他在一起的人出现在苏格兰场监视名单上 |
[05:11] | which means, when he’s over here, | 也就是说 他一会回来 |
[05:13] | he’s on the FBI watch list. | 联调局就该关照他了 |
[05:15] | It’s part of the special relationship with the Brits. | 这是联调局和英国人的私交 |
[05:17] | What’s Terry done wrong? | 特里犯事了吗 |
[05:19] | Nothing recently. | 最近很老实 |
[05:20] | Watch lists are more precautionary than anything else. | 对监视名单上的人总是要多留心一点 |
[05:22] | Yet, your tone is telling me | 你的语气是要告诉我 |
[05:24] | it’s more than just a | 事儿没有这么简单 |
[05:25] | Then it should also be telling you that i’m not | 还要顺便跟你说一下 |
[05:27] | at liberty to discuss this any further. | 这事我不方便多说 |
[05:31] | GBH, grievous bodily harm, | 重伤 (严重人体伤害罪) |
[05:33] | 22 years ago? | 22年前的事 |
[05:34] | They want you to dig into Lightman’s past with Terry? | 他们要你通过特里打探莱特曼的过去吗 |
[05:37] | Let’s just say it’s his immediate future | 确切的说 我更关心 |
[05:39] | I’m more worried about. | 近期他的情况 |
[05:48] | Thousand. | 1000元 |
[05:49] | I fold. | 跟500 |
[05:54] | Call. | 要牌 |
[06:01] | Down. | 不要了 |
[06:07] | You ok, Terry? | 你还挺得住吗 特里 |
[06:11] | I’m good for lance. | 我擅长置人于死地 |
[06:12] | You know I am. | 你知道我能 |
[06:13] | I know you are. | 我太了解了 |
[06:15] | We’re all gentleman here, | 在座的都是绅士 |
[06:16] | someone get this man a drink. | 给这位先生弄点喝的 |
[06:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | Call. | 发牌 |
[06:42] | All-in. | 全都押上 |
[06:56] | – I said. – I heard you the first time. | -我说过 -我一开始就听见了 |
[07:06] | Call. | 叫牌 |
[07:14] | Ten high. | 10点 |
[07:21] | You called me on a jack high. That’s ridiculous. | 你就用这手破牌跟我玩 太可笑了 |
[07:23] | Apparently not. | 当然不是 |
[07:25] | Gentlemen, it’s been a pleasure. | 先生们 很荣幸 |
[07:29] | Listen, can we have a little break, please? | 我们休息一会 好吧 |
[07:32] | Just a minute, huh? | 很快的 |
[07:34] | Why not? Order up some eggs. | 可以啊 叫人送鸡蛋过来 |
[07:38] | cheers | 去干一杯 |
[07:54] | Do you mind? | 你先离开一会 好吗 |
[08:06] | Harry sloane from new york city? | 我成了纽约来的哈里·斯隆 |
[08:08] | Are you out of your bloody mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:12] | I could hardly say you’re Dr. Lightman, | 我不能告诉他们你是谁 |
[08:13] | the lie expert and the reader of faces, now can I? | 我怎么能告诉他们你是测谎专家 |
[08:17] | I assume the 12 grand was just a teaser to get me in. | 我下了1万2的赌注 现在成了哄弄别人的人 |
[08:20] | How much do you owe this psychopath? | 你还欠这个神经病多钱 |
[08:24] | Oy! How much? | 说 欠了多少 |
[08:25] | 95. | 95美金 |
[08:27] | – 95 grand? – Yeah. | -9万5美金 -是啊 |
[08:29] | You expect me to take that kind of money off these men | 你希望我赢走这些钱 |
[08:31] | instead of just walking out of here while I still can? | 根本不在乎我还能不能从这走出去 |
[08:34] | – Excuse me. – Hey, no, no, no. | -失陪了 – 别走 |
[08:36] | Cal, you know exactly | 卡尔 你很清楚 |
[08:37] | what’s going to happen to me if you walk away. | 你走了我会有什么下场 |
[08:45] | So is this a prank | 到底是恶作剧 |
[08:47] | or a serious death threat? | 还是死亡恐吓 |
[08:50] | Very soon now, you’ll all be sorry. | 很快 你们就会后悔的 |
[08:54] | It’s all going to end this week. | 这一切都将在本周结束 |
[08:57] | The pain will stop. | 不会再有伤痛 |
[08:59] | Uniforms. Private school? | 校服 私立学校的吗 |
[09:02] | Uh, college preparatory. | 大学预科 |
[09:05] | You’re the only one this video was sent to, Mr. Anders? | 你是唯一一个收到录像带的人吗 安德斯先生 |
[09:07] | As far as I know. | 据我了解 是的 |
[09:09] | It was left on my desk during the lunch hour | 中午发现它在我的办公桌上 |
[09:12] | in an envelope marked “headmaster, urgent.” | 用信封包着 还写着校长 紧急 |
[09:15] | Has anyone else seen the tape? | 有没有其他人看过这个带子 |
[09:16] | Just the FBI, and now you. | 联调局看过 你也看了 |
[09:19] | Have you closed the school? | 你让学校停课了吗 |
[09:20] | School’s out for the rest of today. | 学校今天休息 |
[09:22] | My first piece of advice to you–close the school. | 我的建议就是先停课 |
[09:24] | For how long? | 停多久 |
[09:26] | Until we determine who made this. | 要查到是谁做的之才能复课 |
[09:29] | So indefinitely. | 所以不能确定日期 |
[09:32] | Dr. Foster, do you realize | 福斯特博士 你有没有考虑 |
[09:33] | What that would do to us? That would ruin our school. | 这么做的后果 我的学校很可能会关门大吉 |
[09:36] | So this is about money? | 你是怕赔钱吗 |
[09:38] | Ahem. From handwriting analysis on the envelopes, | 从信封上的笔迹 |
[09:41] | student files, locker searches and security camera tapes, | 学生档案 更衣室 学校保安监视录像 |
[09:45] | agents on site were able to make a preliminary list | 现场的特工列出了一个符合我们条件的 |
[09:48] | of students who might fit the profile. | 学生名单 |
[09:49] | 25 names? | 25个名字 |
[09:51] | Fit the profile for what? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:53] | Homicidal intent. | 都是有杀人动机的 |
[09:55] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[09:56] | First of all, hands up, who’s heard of the Lightman group? | 首先 听说过莱特曼集团的请举手 |
[10:00] | All right, well, we are scientists | 那好 我们是科学家 |
[10:02] | who interpret human emotions. | 研究和分析人类情感的人 |
[10:03] | And this morning, with your help, | 现在 希望你们配合 |
[10:04] | I’m going to run an experiment | 完成我所做的实验 |
[10:06] | which should be quite informative. | 很有教育意义的 |
[10:07] | So rather than listen to me drone on all day, | 比听我说上一整天枯燥的东西好玩多了 |
[10:09] | let’s just get started, shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[10:20] | Very soon now, you’ll all be sorry. | 很快 你们就会后悔 |
[10:22] | It’s all going to end this week. | 这一切都将在本周结束 |
[10:27] | The pain will stop. | 痛苦就要消失 |
[10:43] | No one’s that good. | 看来我输了 |
[10:45] | You two are working together. | 你们俩是一伙的 |
[10:46] | Who is he, Terry? | 他到底是谁 特里 |
[10:48] | You cheating me? | 你糊弄我呢 |
[10:49] | ‘Cause i will put a bullet in your head. | 我会用枪打穿你的头 |
[10:53] | There’s 105 grand there. | 这些赌注一共十万零五美金 |
[10:55] | You and Terry are even now. | 你跟特里现在两清了 |
[10:58] | You keep the change. We’re all gentlemen here. | 多余的钱都给你 在坐的各位都是有身份的人 |
[11:02] | At least for now, with all those witnesses in the next room. | 至少现在 隔壁有那么多双眼看着呢 |
[11:08] | I said he keeps the change. | 我说了零钱归他 |
[11:24] | Mate, say something. | 伙计 说点什么 |
[11:27] | You’re welcome. Don’t mention it. | 不客气 别再提这事了 |
[11:30] | I love you, Cal. | 我爱你 卡尔 |
[11:31] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了 |
[11:33] | Yeah, I’ll see you in another 22 years. | 另一个22年后再见吧 |
[11:35] | Mount Vernon Square. | 去芒特弗农广场 |
[11:46] | Rough night, huh? | 糟糕的一晚 是吧 |
[11:47] | Yep. | 对 |
[11:49] | – No rest for the wicked. – Yeah. | -没时间跟你拐弯抹角 -好吧 |
[11:51] | Something tells me you already know that. | 直觉告诉我你已经知道了 |
[11:53] | You want to know what else i know? | 想知道我还知道些什么吗 |
[11:55] | You know your buddy, Terry Moss, | 你的伙计 特里·摩斯 |
[11:57] | he spent 3 years in belmarsh prison in England. | 从87年到90年 他曾因为袭击和暴力伤害罪 |
[11:59] | ’87 to ’90 for assault and battery. | 在英格兰的贝尔马士监狱待了三年 |
[12:01] | Yeah, it was a long time ago. | 是啊 那是很久以前的事了 |
[12:03] | And he’s gone now, and i’m tired, | 而且他人已经走了 我也很累了 |
[12:06] | and I’m hungover, | 还有点儿宿醉 |
[12:07] | And it’s none of your business. | 同时这也不关你的事 |
[12:08] | You made it my business when you spent the night | 你一整个晚上都待在帕克旅馆的顶楼套房 |
[12:10] | at the penthouse suite at the Park Hotel | 在那里有妓女 还有非法赌博 |
[12:12] | where there were prostitutes and illegal gambling. | 那就关我的事了 |
[12:15] | Those women were prostitutes? | 那些女人是妓女 |
[12:19] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:21] | Did you follow us? | 难道是你跟踪我们 |
[12:23] | That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[12:29] | There. | 瞧 |
[12:30] | Surprise and shame in less than a second, | 惊讶和羞愧 持续不到一秒 |
[12:32] | and then nothing. | 然后又消失了 |
[12:33] | Pulling down the mask. Put her on the list. | 撕开伪装的面具 把她列入名单 |
[12:37] | Oh, go back a few seconds. | 倒退几秒钟 |
[12:41] | There you go. | 继续 |
[12:41] | All right, see this girl? | 停 看到这女孩了吗 |
[12:42] | Same girl, she glances at the teacher. | 同一个女孩 她瞥了老师一眼 |
[12:44] | There you go, see? And he catches her at it. | 继续 看到没 他察觉到她在看他 |
[12:47] | Yeah? He’s got his eye on her for some reason. | 对吧 他同样也用眼神回应了她 |
[12:49] | So does this girl here. Look. | 这个女孩也一样 看 |
[12:51] | And then she looks over at that guy. | 她在盯着那个人看 |
[12:56] | Nice one, loker | 干得好 洛克尔 |
[13:00] | So you be asking me for rights | 那么你是在尝试让我相信你的能力 |
[13:02] | which I’ve been assured that we can’t afford, | 我确信我们无法承担这样做的结果 |
[13:04] | so stand down. | 所以别这么做 |
[13:05] | Right, well, keep watching the tape, then. | 这样就对了 继续看录像 |
[13:09] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我过一会儿再过来 |
[13:10] | You look awful. | 你看起来很糟 |
[13:11] | And yet, I feel so much worse. | 是的 其实我感觉更糟 |
[13:24] | I said 22 years, not 22 minutes. | 我说的是22年后 不是22分钟 |
[13:29] | We’re in a lot of trouble, Cal. | 我们有大麻烦了 卡尔 |
[13:31] | They know who you are and what you do, | 他们知道你是谁以及你是做什么的 |
[13:33] | and they ain’t happy. | 他们很不高兴 |
[13:35] | What do they want? | 他们想怎么样 |
[13:36] | Oh, you know, they want to see you | 他们想让你去见一个 |
[13:37] | saw a girl in half. What do you think they want? | 被分成两半的女孩 你认为他们会想要什么 |
[13:40] | They want you to be their magic man. | 他们想让你当他们的摇钱树 |
[13:42] | And they’re waiting for you around the corner in a van. | 他们现在就在转角的货车上等你 |
[13:44] | And if you don’t come now, then… | 如果你现在不去 那 |
[13:47] | Then I’m done. | 那我就完了 |
[13:50] | As in dead, done. | 我会被他们干掉 |
[13:57] | Yeah, I’ll see what I can find out from him. | 好的 我看看能从他那儿得到些什么消息 |
[14:01] | Your buddy’s lost his FBI tail. | 你的伙计把联调局的人甩了 |
[14:02] | Now do you have | 你有任何 |
[14:03] | any clue on where he could be right now? | 关于他现在在哪里的线索吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah. Come with me, will you? | 是的 跟我来 |
[14:10] | He’s in my office. | 他在我的办公室 |
[14:12] | – He’s in your office? – Yep. | -他在你的办公室 -是的 |
[14:14] | What the hell is he doing in there? | 他在那儿做什么 |
[14:16] | I’ve got a major bloody problem here. | 我遇上一个天大的麻烦 |
[14:18] | Oh, you’re damn right, you do. | 噢 是的 你的确有大麻烦了 |
[14:19] | You do understand that Terry’s involved | 你知道特里已经被卷入 |
[14:21] | with an extremely dangerous criminal, right? | 一起极度危险的犯罪活动中 对吧 |
[14:22] | – Yeah. Lance Mcclellan. – Lance Mcclellan. | -是的 兰斯·麦克莱伦 -兰斯·麦克莱伦 |
[14:24] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[14:25] | He’s a new-school crime boss. | 他是一个新的犯罪集团的首领 |
[14:26] | Educated, well-connected, | 有头脑 道上人脉很广 |
[14:28] | hidden in plain sight. This ends now. | 隐藏的还很好 这事现在跟你没有关系了 |
[14:30] | Look, Terry’s family to me. There’s no | 特里对我来说就是家人 我不能看着他 |
[14:32] | way I’m going to let him end himself. | 一步步走向灭亡 |
[14:33] | Yeah, well, I’m not going to let him hang you, either. | 但是我也不会让他连累到你 |
[14:34] | Wait, wait, wait. What’s Mcclellan’s game? | 等等 等等 麦克莱伦的目的是什么 |
[14:37] | It depends. | 这很难说 |
[14:38] | Which means you don’t know, right? | 就是说你也不知道了 |
[14:40] | That means that you’re gonna help me | 那你就得帮我 |
[14:42] | help Terry to help you. | 帮特里 这样也是帮你自己 |
[14:44] | If anyone’s helping anyone here, | 如果有人要帮忙 |
[14:46] | it’s gonna be you helping to bring down | 那就应该是你来帮我 |
[14:48] | Mcclellan and Terry. | 抓到麦克莱伦和特里 |
[14:49] | And I know he’s your friend, | 我知道他是你的朋友 |
[14:50] | but those guys are bad sons of bitches. | 但是他们是一群混蛋 |
[14:51] | Look, Mcclellan sent Terry for me, | 麦克莱伦让特里来找我 |
[14:53] | which means he needs something from me, right? | 就说明了他想从我这得到某些东西 不是吗 |
[14:55] | Whatever it is, he needs it quick. | 无论那是什么 他都急于要得到它 |
[14:57] | If you’re suggesting what i think you’re suggesting, | 如果你建议我按你的方式来行动 |
[14:59] | you can forget it, ok? | 你还是别这么做了 |
[15:00] | You’re not a trained undercover agent. | 你不是一个受过特训的秘密特工 |
[15:02] | Knock it off, Ben, you know I’m doing this. | 别说了 本 你知道我会这么做的 |
[15:03] | Not if I arrest you, you’re not. | 那我现在就逮捕你 |
[15:04] | – You’re going to arrest me?! – Yeah. | -你要逮捕我 -是的 |
[15:06] | I won over a hundred grand in cards last night. | 我昨晚玩牌赢了超过10万美元 |
[15:08] | I know a bluff when I see one. You’re not arresting me. | 我能一眼看穿别人的虚张声势 你是不会逮捕我的 |
[15:12] | And you keep Foster out of this, all right? | 别让福斯特卷进来 行吧 |
[15:14] | Her focus needs to be 100% on that school. | 她必须关注那所学校的事情 |
[15:17] | And I’m banking on you to have my back for this. | 我就指望你的支援了 |
[15:19] | Oh, you mean like a real FBI agent? | 噢 你是指像一个真正的联调局特工 |
[15:21] | Something like that, yeah. | 是的 差不多就是那样 |
[15:23] | So we’re needed in the conference room. | 我们现在该去会议室了 |
[15:24] | Torres is in there with three kids from the school. | 托勒斯正和那三个从学校过来的孩子在一起 |
[15:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:27] | So…What’s wrong? | 你俩怎么了 |
[15:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:32] | Reynolds was just telling me what a bad thing Terry was. | 雷诺兹在跟我说特里到底有多坏 |
[15:35] | You know, and it came as a bit of a shock, you know. | 让我大为震惊 |
[15:37] | ‘Cause there was I thinking that he was a choir boy. | 因为我一直以为他一心向善呢 |
[15:44] | All right. | 好了各位 |
[15:46] | Stand up. | 都站起来 |
[15:47] | Stand up, stand up. | 都站起来 站起来 |
[15:49] | All right, when did you make the video? | 你什么时候制作的录像 |
[15:51] | – What?! – What’s your name again? | -什么 -你叫什么名字 |
[15:52] | – I didn’t make it. – Exploding buildings, | -不是我做的 -大楼爆炸 |
[15:53] | that was news footage, right? | 是从新闻上截取的 是吗 |
[15:55] | – Your name is…? – Stacey. | -你叫什么 -史黛丝 |
[15:57] | – Stacey. – I don’t know. Probably. I couldn’t… | -史黛丝 -我不知道 可能吧 不确定 |
[16:00] | I’m the one who made that video. | 那段录像是我制作的 |
[16:03] | Jared? | 贾里德 |
[16:04] | Jared Rollins is my name. | 我叫贾里德·罗林斯 |
[16:06] | I made the video. | 是我制作的 |
[16:08] | Get your hands out of your pockets. | 把手从口袋里伸出来 |
[16:11] | So what’s the plan, eh? | 你计划怎么做 |
[16:13] | Is it a bombing or a shooting or what? | 是爆炸 枪击 还是什么 |
[16:17] | ‘Cause you know, there always is a plan, right? | 总要有计划的 对吗 |
[16:20] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[16:27] | So when did you make the video, Jared? | 贾里德 录像是什么时候制作的 |
[16:30] | What does it matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[16:31] | Well, I thought it would have mattered a great deal to you. | 我认为这事对你而言 关系大着呢 |
[16:34] | I made the video, that’s all you need to know. | 是我制作的 你知道这点就够了 |
[16:36] | Well, who did you send it to? | 那你都传给谁了 |
[16:37] | What? | 什么 |
[16:40] | And stop right there. | 这里 停 |
[16:43] | He’s lying, he didn’t make it. | 他在撒谎 不是他做的 |
[16:44] | Jared, why would you lie about making that video? | 贾里德 你为什么要撒谎说是你做的 |
[16:47] | ‘Cause maybe they all deserve to die, | 也许是因为 他们都该死 |
[16:49] | or at least worry about it. | 或者至少要让他们担心 |
[16:50] | Who? | 他们是谁 |
[16:52] | They know who they are. | 他们自己清楚 |
[16:54] | If he didn’t make the video, he sure wishes he had. | 即使不是他做的 他肯定也很希望是 |
[16:56] | His face, body language. | 他的表情 身体语言 |
[16:58] | It’s homicidal intent, right? | 都充满着杀意 是吧 |
[17:05] | – Your name is? – Stacey. | -你叫什么 -史黛丝 |
[17:07] | Stacey. That was news footage? | 史黛丝 这些是新闻录像吗 |
[17:09] | I don’t know. Probably. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[17:11] | I’m the one who made the video. | 那段录像是我制作的 |
[17:13] | Jared? | 贾里德 |
[17:13] | Jared Rollins is my name. | 我叫贾里德·罗林斯 |
[17:17] | Ok, when he said he made the video… | 他那时说是他制作了那录像 |
[17:19] | he deliberately interrupted Stacey. | 是为了故意打断了史黛丝的话 |
[17:22] | And she’s relieved. | 她因此松了一口气 |
[17:25] | He’s covering for her, he’s protecting her. | 他这是在为她掩饰 在保护她 |
[17:35] | Oh, nice shirt. Help yourself. | 这衬衫不错 你倒一点不客气 |
[17:38] | I thought you’d fallen in. | 我还以为你有事要忙 |
[17:39] | Right now, that would be a quality problem. | 目前来说 这是当务之急 |
[17:40] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎样 |
[17:42] | Ah, it’s all right. | 没问题 |
[17:45] | You know, I don’t normally approve of torture, | 通常我并不喜欢严刑逼供 |
[17:46] | but in your case, that is personal. | 但你这次 属于咱私人恩怨 |
[17:49] | What’s going on, Terry? | 特里 怎么回事 |
[17:50] | Eh? What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[17:52] | God! | 天哪 |
[17:52] | You all right? You’re all right? | 你还好吧 没事吧 |
[17:56] | You remember those, uh, | 还记得那些 |
[17:58] | the property flips we used to do back in London? | 在伦敦时候 我们炒的那些房产 |
[18:00] | – Yeah. – I only broke in | -记得 -我占了他的房子 |
[18:02] | and sold the wrong man’s Miami mansion. | 惹错了人 把他在迈阿密的公寓楼卖了 |
[18:05] | But it turns out, | 结果发现 |
[18:08] | he was connected. | 他是道上的 |
[18:12] | Answer the question. All right? | 回答我的问题 好吧 |
[18:13] | All right? What are you dragging me into? | 你把我牵扯进什么破事里了 |
[18:15] | Nothing! | 我没有 |
[18:17] | I don’t know. I swear to god, Cal, | 我不知道 卡尔 我对天发誓 |
[18:19] | I do not know. | 我真的不知道 |
[18:26] | Well, come on, then. | 跟我来吧 |
[18:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:33] | So the video… | 录像的事 |
[18:35] | even though you didn’t make it, does speak to your needs? | 即使不是你做的 也正中你下怀 |
[18:38] | And which is partly why you took false credit. | 这正是你出来顶罪的部分原因 |
[18:42] | And you say they deserve to die, | 你还说 他们罪有应得 |
[18:43] | but you’re clearly scared to name them. | 但又明显害怕说出他们的名字 |
[18:47] | Loker, take Jared back to the conference room. | 洛克尔 带贾里德回会议室 |
[18:51] | I need to talk to Stacey now. | 该找史黛丝谈谈了 |
[18:55] | We’re done. | 谈话结束 |
[19:02] | Where’s Lightman? | 莱特曼人呢 |
[19:03] | He’s not in his office. We keep calling him, | 他不在办公室 我们一直在打他电话 |
[19:05] | But it’s going straight to voicemail. | 但都直接转到了语音信箱 |
[19:06] | Where could he be? I mean, that’s not like him. | 他能去哪儿 这不像他的风格 |
[19:08] | – Could you keep trying? – Yeah. | -继续打他电话 -好 |
[19:26] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[19:29] | Good of you to come. | 很高兴你能来 |
[19:34] | I warn you, I’m not cheap. | 先警告你 我收费可不低 |
[19:36] | Well, Terry’s life cover it? | 用特里的命来抵 够吗 |
[19:38] | Barely. | 勉强 |
[19:40] | We have a deal, then. | 那就一言为定 |
[19:43] | I like to think of all of my people as family, | 我喜欢把手下视如家人 |
[19:46] | but one of these three has been | 但这三人之中 有一人 |
[19:47] | informing on me to the government. | 向政府检举揭发我 |
[19:50] | Now, you’re going to tell me for certain | 现在 我要你给我找出 |
[19:53] | which one is the rat. | 到底哪个是叛徒 |
[19:56] | What, so you can kill the man? | 然后你就可以杀了他 |
[19:58] | Three minutes, Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 给你三分钟 |
[20:03] | Right, then. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | All right, boys? | 好吧 各位 |
[20:19] | Well, you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[20:23] | There is a liar in the room. | 这里的确有个撒谎的 |
[20:27] | Liar’s you. | 就是你 |
[20:30] | What are you doing?! | 你搞什么 |
[20:32] | Now’s not the time to play the comedian, all right?! | 现在不是开玩笑的时候 知道吗 |
[20:35] | Get up. | 起来 |
[20:37] | Just give him one more chance. | 再给他一次机会 |
[20:39] | He won’t let you down, will you? | 他不会让你失望的 是吧 |
[20:42] | None of these men is an informer. | 这几个都不是内鬼 |
[20:45] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 不过你已经知道了 是不是 |
[20:48] | Eh? | 没错吧 |
[20:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:53] | Yeah. Told you he was the best, didn’t I? | 我跟你说过他是最棒的 |
[20:55] | Yeah, what I want to know is when you told him that, | 我想知道你什么时候告诉他的 |
[20:57] | Terry. Was it last night? | 特里 是昨晚吗 |
[20:59] | Last week, last month? | 还是上周 上个月 |
[21:01] | Quiet, ladies. | 安静 女士们 |
[21:03] | Nice one, Terry. | 干得好 特里 |
[21:08] | Stacey, are you and Jasmine friends? | 史黛丝 你跟杰斯敏是朋友吗 |
[21:14] | The exact same look she showed for Jasmine in class. | 跟当时教室里杰斯敏的表情一模一样 |
[21:17] | Contempt. | 轻蔑 |
[21:18] | She’s mean to me. | 她欺负我 |
[21:20] | In P.E., | 在体育课上 |
[21:22] | in the locker room. | 在更衣室里 |
[21:24] | But she’s not the only one. | 而且不止她一个 |
[21:26] | I hate P.E. | 我讨厌体育课 |
[21:29] | Well, did you tell your teacher? | 你跟老师说过这些吗 |
[21:31] | He knows. | 老师知道 |
[21:34] | Stacey, I wish I didn’t have to ask you this… | 史黛丝 真希望我不必这样问你 |
[21:37] | but do you ever wish Jasmine | 不过 你希望杰斯敏 |
[21:40] | or any of the other kids who are mean to you, harm? | 或其他侮辱你的同学都受到伤害吗 |
[21:42] | Harm? | 受伤害 |
[21:45] | Like… | 比如 |
[21:46] | you think I made that video, | 你认为是我做的视频 |
[21:50] | that it was… | 那段恐吓视频 |
[21:52] | I may have thought about revenge, | 也许我曾经想过报复 |
[21:54] | but I don’t want them to die. | 但没想要他们死 |
[21:59] | She’s telling the truth. She doesn’t want to harm anyone. | 她说的是实话 她不想伤害任何人 |
[22:02] | Please don’t tell Jasmine I told on her. | 拜托不要告诉杰斯敏是我告发了她 |
[22:06] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[22:09] | Maybe she is the one who made the video. | 也许就是她做的视频 |
[22:11] | All this is is her fantasy of revenge. | 一切都是她的一种复仇幻想 |
[22:14] | Who’s the P.E. teacher? | 体育老师是谁 |
[22:15] | – Why? – It’s not you, is it? | -怎么了 -不是你吧 |
[22:18] | Yeah, but I would never turn a | 是我 但如果我知道 |
[22:19] | blind eye to bullying if I saw it. | 有人欺负同学 我不会视而不见 |
[22:20] | Did you know that these kids were picking on Stacey? | 你知道这些孩子经常作弄史黛丝吗 |
[22:23] | Well, I could see she wasn’t the most popular. | 我只知道她不怎么招人喜欢 |
[22:26] | Is Jasmine popular? | 杰斯敏很招人喜欢吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. I’d say so. | 是的 可以这么说 |
[22:29] | Very, actually. | 准确地说 是非常受欢迎 |
[22:31] | It’s always the popular ones who | 通常受欢迎的人 |
[22:32] | think they can get away with murder. | 总认为他们能逃避谋杀罪 |
[22:34] | Spoken like a true scientist. | 说得好像你真是个科学家似的 |
[22:35] | Trust me, I just know. | 相信我 我就是知道 |
[22:38] | We should get Jasmine in there now. | 现在该问问杰斯敏了 |
[22:43] | So you two go back a ways? | 你们两个合谋 |
[22:47] | Well, I’m sure Terry’s told you all about it. | 我想特里已经全部告诉你了 |
[22:49] | Property scams. | 金钱诈骗 |
[22:50] | You picked out the easy marks. | 你选择易受骗的人 |
[22:53] | Terry took them for everything they had. | 特里骗走他们的一切 |
[22:55] | Yeah. If that’s how Terry remembers it. | 是的 如果特里记得是这样的 |
[22:58] | I remember you with the business | 我记得是你 |
[22:59] | of picking out just the right mark. | 负责选择骗谁 |
[23:01] | The absolute bloody business, I swear. | 就是这个 我发誓 |
[23:05] | Hmm. Terry tells me that you owe | 特里跟我说你 |
[23:07] | him your life, Dr.Lightman | 欠他一条命 |
[23:09] | Tell me about that. | 跟我说说这是怎么一回事 |
[23:10] | I… I thought it was water under the bridge. | 我以为 那都是过去的事了 |
[23:14] | Even so, | 即使这样 |
[23:16] | while we’re waiting. | 趁等着的时候讲讲也无妨 |
[23:18] | What if I was to say we were West Ham supporters | 我们当时就好比是 身处米尔沃尔队主场的 |
[23:21] | at Millwall game? | 西汉姆联队球迷 |
[23:23] | He saved you from soccer hooligans. | 他把你从足球流氓骚乱中救了出来 |
[23:26] | Manner of speaking. | 可以这么说 |
[23:27] | Or were you two the hooligans? | 还是说 你们俩是足球流氓 |
[23:29] | Not guilty, your honor. | 我拒绝认罪 法官大人 |
[23:34] | You see that look, Terry? | 你看到他的表情了吗 特里 |
[23:39] | That look says that your time on this planet is running out. | 那个表情说明你在地球上的时间不多了 |
[23:42] | Yeah, put a cork in it, Cal, all right? That’s enough. | 是啊 闭上你的嘴 卡尔 我听够了 |
[23:45] | See, it’s always the same, the criminal mind. | 看到了吧 罪犯心理 永远不知悔改 |
[23:47] | Never sees the end of the road. | 永远看不到尽头就在眼前 |
[23:49] | Forever hoping, often actually believing | 永远在期望 总是真的相信 |
[23:51] | that there will be just one more corner to turn. | 事情还有回转的余地 |
[23:53] | Not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[23:56] | He’s not the only one. | 他也不是唯一一个 |
[23:57] | I’m basically wired the same way. | 我这人其实也这样 |
[24:01] | They’re on their way. Five minutes out. | 他们已在路上 五分钟到 |
[24:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:05] | The man that you’re going to meet with. | 你马上要见的人 |
[24:06] | See if he’s on the level or not | 在我跟他交易之前 |
[24:08] | before I do business with him. | 你要判断他是否老实 |
[24:09] | Call him back. Cancel it. | 回他电话 取消见面 |
[24:11] | – Excuse me? – What? | -你说什么 -什么 |
[24:13] | Look out the window. | 看看窗外 |
[24:18] | Right, there’s an FBI tail out there. | 就那边 外面有联调局在盯梢 |
[24:19] | They’ve been on Terry like a cheap suit | 特里一到美国 |
[24:21] | since he landed. | 联调局就盯上他了 |
[24:26] | Don’t play games, professor. | 别耍花样 教授 |
[24:30] | You can thank me later. | 你可以等会再谢我 |
[24:35] | Show me. | 指给我看 |
[24:38] | See it? | 看见了吗 |
[24:40] | – The blue one? – No, no. | -蓝色的那辆 -不是 |
[24:43] | Not the blue one, the other one. | 不是蓝色 另一个 |
[24:44] | That one over from it, the red one. | 对面红色的那个 |
[24:45] | The red station wagon. | 红色的旅行车 |
[24:48] | Might as well have had the blue light flashing on top. | 最好把蓝色的警灯放车顶上 |
[24:52] | Call him back. Change the meet to the warehouse. | 回个电话 见面地点换到仓库 |
[24:55] | Get up. | 起来 |
[24:57] | A whole lot of people think that | 人们都认为 |
[24:58] | it’s just the victims of bullies | 在欺凌弱小事件中受到伤害的 |
[25:00] | who get hurt. | 只是被欺负的人 |
[25:02] | But the bullies | 但是欺凌弱小的人 |
[25:04] | pay a price, too. | 也会付出代价的 |
[25:06] | You know, maybe not physically, but… | 你知道 或许不是肉体上的 但是 |
[25:09] | We were just joking around at first. | 开始我们只是取笑她 |
[25:10] | Yeah, about what? Stacey’s weight? | 取笑什么 史黛丝的身材 |
[25:13] | That, and… | 这个 还有 |
[25:15] | I can’t explain. | 说不清楚 |
[25:19] | It got out of control. | 事情失去了控制 |
[25:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:25] | Are you, though? | 只有你吗 |
[25:27] | It wasn’t just me. | 不只是我一个 |
[25:29] | There are others. | 还有其他人参与 |
[25:32] | If that video means what I think it means, | 如果我猜的没错 这段录像意味着 |
[25:35] | that it’s all coming to an end… | 这一切即将结束 |
[25:39] | The pain, her pain, mine? | 解脱她和我的痛苦 所有的痛苦 |
[25:41] | I wish it would. | 我真希望如此 |
[25:43] | I hate myself for what I did to Stacey. | 我痛恨自己对史黛丝的所作所为 |
[25:46] | But I couldn’t stop. He didn’t want us to. | 但我无能为力 他不让我们住手 |
[25:50] | He meaning you. | 她是在说你 |
[25:53] | And you still mean to tell me | 而你还准备骗我说 |
[25:54] | you had no idea this was going on? | 你对此事一无所知吗 |
[25:55] | I can’t be everywhere all the time. | 我不可能面面俱到 |
[25:57] | Ducks the question while grabbing for an excuse. | 寻找借口 回避问题 |
[25:59] | Yeah, classic deflection. | 没错 典型的逃避行为 |
[26:01] | If Stacey made that video, it’s because of me. | 如果录像是史黛丝做的 那就是我的错 |
[26:08] | Where’s Stacey? | 史黛丝去哪儿了 |
[26:10] | – She went to the bathroom. – How long ago? | -她去了洗手间 -去了多久 |
[26:12] | A few minutes. | 几分钟了 |
[26:13] | More like 10, I think. | 我觉得有10分钟了 |
[26:15] | Stacey? | 史黛丝 |
[26:17] | Stacey! | 史黛丝 |
[26:20] | Stacey, come on. | 史黛丝 快点 |
[26:22] | Open up now, please. | 开门 |
[26:30] | Stacey! | 史黛丝 |
[26:31] | I can’t find a pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[26:32] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[26:33] | Oh, my God, I missed it. | 我的上帝 我疏忽了 |
[26:34] | It wasn’t homicidal intent. | 那不是杀人倾向 |
[26:36] | I misread the sadness. | 我误解了其中包含的悲伤 |
[26:38] | It was suicidal intent. Oh, my God. | 那是自杀倾向 天啊 |
[26:39] | Yeah, I need an ambulance. | 对 请派救护车来 |
[26:55] | All right, let’s go. Let’s stay three cars behind. | 好 我们走 保持3辆车的距离 |
[27:16] | The parents have been contacted, right? | 还没有通知家属吗 |
[27:18] | It’s been taken care of. | 我们会处理好 |
[27:24] | – Tell me she’s going to be ok. – Wait out here. | -告诉我她会没事的吧 -不能进来 |
[27:28] | She’s going to be ok. | 她会没事的 |
[28:01] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[28:03] | Talk amongst yourselves. | 你们自个儿先聊聊吧 |
[28:13] | Was that really an FBI tail? | 真有联调局在盯梢 |
[28:15] | Yep. | 没错 |
[28:16] | – And you just ditched them? – Yes. | -而你又甩了他们? -没错 |
[28:17] | To earn his trust, yeah. | 为了赢得他的信任 |
[28:19] | Oh, well, that worked like a charm, Cal. | 好吧 卡尔 真是立见功效 |
[28:21] | We got blindfolds and locked doors. | 我们被蒙上眼睛带过来 锁在这儿 |
[28:23] | Are we even yet, Terry? | 我们现在扯平了吧 特里 |
[28:26] | Are we ever going to be even in your eyes? | 在你看来 我欠你的永远还不清是吗 |
[28:29] | Oh, you think that’s what this is about? | 你觉得事情有这么简单吗 |
[28:30] | It’s about who’s even with who. | 这是谁欠谁的问题吗 |
[28:31] | That’s a bit rich coming from you, mate. | 这话从你口里说出来可有点儿怪啊 兄弟 |
[28:33] | Ok, mate, | 听着 兄弟 |
[28:35] | I did three years in prison saving your ass. | 为了救你 我蹲了三年监牢 |
[28:37] | So what do I gotta do? | 那你要我怎么样 |
[28:38] | I gotta die to save yours, have I? | 也要豁出性命来救你吗 |
[28:39] | You should have come to me in the first place. | 刚出事的时候你就该来找我 |
[28:41] | You should have been honest with me. You should have said, | 你就该坦白告诉我说 |
[28:43] | “Cal, I’m in a bit of bother. | “卡尔 我有了点麻烦” |
[28:45] | Could use some help from a friend I know I can count on.” | 看在过去的交情上 能帮我个忙吗 |
[28:47] | And you would have done what? | 那你会做什么 |
[28:47] | I don’t know, I would have done something! | 不知道 但不管我做什么 |
[28:49] | Anything’s better than this! | 总比现在的情况好 |
[28:51] | I haven’t heard from you in over 20 years, mate. | 兄弟 我与你失去联络20多年 |
[28:52] | Over 20 years. | 20多年啊 |
[28:56] | What was that? | 这意味着什么 |
[29:00] | Let’s just face it, eh? | 面对现实吧 |
[29:02] | You wanted the past dead and me along with it. | 你想要连把我和你的过去 一起抛开 |
[29:08] | Apology accepted, by the way. | 顺便 你道歉的话我接受 |
[29:30] | Where the hell is Lightman? | 莱特曼到底在哪儿 |
[29:37] | My financial advisor, Harry Sloane. | 这位是我的财政顾问 哈里·斯隆 |
[29:40] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[29:42] | I see you two already know each other. | 看得出你们俩认识 |
[29:45] | Well, any friend of Terry’s is a friend of mine. | 那特里的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[29:48] | So, pleasantries out of the way. | 寒暄到此为止 |
[29:51] | Let’s get down to the heart of the matter, shall we? | 我们谈正事儿吧 |
[29:53] | The merchandise, Mr. Jones? | 你的货呢 琼斯先生 |
[29:54] | You say it is the best ever, | 你号称你的货是史无前例 |
[29:56] | flawless, in fact. | 完美无缺的 |
[29:57] | I gave you my word, man to man. | 我向你保证 以男人的名义 |
[29:59] | See, now, that’s why I’m here. | 我在此正是这个目的 |
[30:01] | Yes or no questions, they only go so far. | 他们只能问你这些是或否的问题 |
[30:04] | So how flawless | 告诉我 你的货物 |
[30:07] | is the merchandise? | 到底完美到何种程度 |
[30:09] | The currency is perfect. | 我的钞票是完美的 |
[30:13] | There’s a flicker of doubt there, | 这里有一个小疑问 |
[30:15] | but that just be about the deal in general. | 仅是针对本次交易的 |
[30:17] | I mean, perfect counterfeit currency. | 我是说 完美的假钞 |
[30:20] | That’s an oxymoron if ever I heard one, huh? | 我从未听过这么矛盾的说法 |
[30:22] | What is this sideshow? | 这算搞什么把戏 |
[30:24] | He’s telling the truth, though, | 但他说的是实话 |
[30:26] | When he says that the counterfeit’s perfect. | 当他说道完美的假钞时 |
[30:27] | He truly, he does believe that. | 他是发自内心地深信不疑 |
[30:30] | But then again, he’s just, um, | 但结果 他简直重演了 |
[30:32] | he’s… What his name… down at the U.N., All over again, right? | 那个人 联合国的 叫什么来着 |
[30:36] | Uh, excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:39] | That guy, he truly did believe | 有个家伙 他真的相信 |
[30:42] | all that WMD nonsense. | 大规模杀伤性武器那套谎话 |
[30:44] | So, cleverly, | 所以他们就聪明地 |
[30:47] | they sent him off down to the U.N. to sell it. | 派他到联合国 宣传规模杀伤性武器威胁论 |
[30:50] | The rest is history. | 结果如何自然不必赘述 |
[30:52] | No one sent me here. | 没有人派我来 |
[30:55] | The currency… | 这些钞票 |
[30:57] | is flawless. | 完美无缺 |
[31:02] | I mean, I’m sorry. | 我想说 我很抱歉 |
[31:05] | But it’s not good enough. | 但这还不够好 |
[31:07] | Who is this ass? Huh? | 这欠扁的混蛋是谁 |
[31:10] | Screw him, let’s go. | 见他的鬼 我们走 |
[31:12] | But we’re not done yet. | 我们还没完事呢 |
[31:17] | No, you swore to me that you would– | 不 你向我保证过 |
[31:21] | Is he telling the truth, Dr. Lightman? | 他说的是实话吗 莱特曼博士 |
[31:23] | Yes or no? | 是还是否 |
[31:24] | Yes! He believes that he is, yes. | 是的 他是这样相信的 没错 |
[31:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:28] | So do we have a deal or not, huh? | 那我们的交易还做不做了 |
[31:33] | Is this the best you’ve got, Dr. Lightman? | 你就这点儿本事吗 莱特曼博士 |
[31:36] | Because so far, I’m under whelmed. | 目前为止 我很失望 |
[31:38] | Or is there more? | 还是说 你有所保留 |
[31:40] | Right, well you put me in front of the actual counterfeit | 好吧 你必须让我亲眼看到 |
[31:43] | with the bank notes in his hands, | 他提供的假钞 |
[31:45] | and I’ll know just how good his product is. | 我才能告诉你他的货到底有多好 |
[31:54] | Just you. | 你出来 |
[31:56] | Terry can stay here. | 特里留在这儿 |
[31:58] | No. | 不 |
[31:59] | Terry’s with me. | 特里和我一起 |
[32:00] | It’s not negotiable. | 没的商量 |
[32:02] | – No, I’ll be all right, Cal. – Don’t be dumb. | -不用 我没事 卡尔 -别犯蠢了 |
[32:05] | You need to be thinking about yourself right now. | 你现在需要考虑你自己 |
[32:06] | Yeah, now you tell me. | 还用你说 |
[32:08] | It’s not negotiable. | 没的商量 |
[32:18] | Ow! Come on! | 干嘛啊 |
[32:23] | Say nothing, Terry, not a word. | 别说话 特里 闭紧嘴 |
[32:29] | This is him? | 就是他吗 |
[32:31] | That’s your counterfeiter, right? | 这是你的伪币制造人吗 |
[32:33] | The best there is. | 他是最棒的 |
[32:35] | 50,000 euros, right there. | 五万欧元 就在里面 |
[32:41] | Bloody hell! | 我的娘啊 |
[32:44] | How many containers you got? | 你有几箱 |
[32:47] | – That is not your concern. – Put it back. | -那不关你的事 -放回去 |
[32:52] | All right, um… What’s your name? | 好吧 你叫什么名字 |
[32:55] | He doesn’t need to know that. | 他不需要知道这个 |
[32:57] | I gotta establish a baseline here. | 我需要建立基准线 |
[32:58] | Easy answers to easy questions. | 简单的问答 |
[33:00] | Then I can get to bigger questions. | 然后我会问到重要的问题 |
[33:01] | Otto…Hammer | 奥托·哈默 |
[33:06] | Otto… | 奥托 |
[33:07] | What’s your real last name? | 你真实的姓是什么 |
[33:11] | – Frankel. – Yeah. | -弗兰克尔 -很好 |
[33:14] | – How many kids you got? – None. | -你有几个孩子 -没有 |
[33:16] | – How long have you been married? – I’m not married. | -你结婚多久了 -我没结婚 |
[33:18] | – Where are you from? – Chicago. | -你是哪里人 -芝加哥 |
[33:19] | Hey, get on with it, please, will you? | 办正经事 行不行 |
[33:23] | Um, these notes are counterfeit, right? | 这些是假币 是吗 |
[33:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:27] | How good are they? | 仿造得有多好 |
[33:29] | We already tested a modest amount without detection. | 我们已经试用了一些 完全没有被察觉 |
[33:33] | Well, Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[33:36] | What? | 怎么 |
[33:38] | Well, he hasn’t answered my question yet. | 他还没有回答我的问题 |
[33:41] | Easy, fellas. | 放松 伙计们 |
[33:43] | It’s taken care of. | 已经搞定了 |
[33:46] | He was right. | 他说的没错 |
[33:47] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[33:53] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我想我做不到 |
[33:54] | I’ll be right here the whole time. | 我会在这儿陪你 |
[33:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:59] | Just take your time, Stacey. | 慢慢来 史黛丝 |
[34:08] | You knew what they were doing to me, | 你知道他们一直那样对待我 |
[34:10] | Mr. Fitzgerald. | 菲茨杰拉德先生 |
[34:12] | You didn’t just ignore it. | 你不仅视若无睹 |
[34:15] | – You started it all. – Oh, Stacey… | -而且还指使他们 -史黛丝 |
[34:17] | You kept telling me I was fat and lazy | 你一直在他们面前 |
[34:22] | in front of them. | 说我又胖又懒 |
[34:24] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[34:25] | Your hands and eyes say otherwise. | 你的手和眼神可不这么说 |
[34:27] | So do I. | 我也一直那样做 |
[34:29] | I’m so sorry, Stacey. | 我真的很抱歉 史黛丝 |
[34:33] | You know, I had a coach like you once | 我以前也有一个像你一样的教练 |
[34:35] | who had it in for one of the kids on the team. | 他讨厌队里的一个孩子 |
[34:38] | Constant verbal abuse | 不断地 辱骂他 |
[34:41] | disguised as authority. | 假装得很公平正确 |
[34:43] | Eddie, Eddie Johnston. | 那孩子叫埃迪 埃迪·约翰斯顿 |
[34:46] | And nothing that Eddie ever did | 埃迪所做的每一件事 |
[34:47] | was ever good enough. | 都做得不够好 |
[34:49] | You’re out of line. | 你太离谱了 |
[34:50] | And the example that that coach | 那个教练给我们其他孩子开了头 |
[34:52] | set for the rest of us, just like you did for Jasmine | 就像你给杰斯敏和她朋友们 |
[34:54] | and all of her buddies, | 开的头一样 |
[34:55] | We thought it gave us the license | 我们觉得那就像是给了我们特许 |
[34:58] | to make Eddie an outcast. | 允许我们排斥埃迪 |
[35:00] | I never touched a hair on her head. | 我可从来没有碰过她一根头发 |
[35:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:04] | Because we did it for you. | 因为有我们替你欺负她 |
[35:08] | I wanted you to have to live the rest of your life | 我想让你一辈子都记着 |
[35:12] | knowing that what you did to me | 你对我做过的一切 |
[35:15] | made me… | 让我变得 |
[35:23] | You knew what this was really about all the time. | 你一直都知道这是怎么回事 |
[35:26] | I know, | 我知道 |
[35:28] | because I sent you a video, too. | 因为我也发了一个视频给你 |
[35:31] | Which you neglected to mention, Mr. Fitzgerald. | 而你一直隐瞒不说 菲茨杰拉德先生 |
[35:34] | Making you guilty of obstruction of justice. | 你会因妨碍司法公正而获罪 |
[35:37] | And if this keeps you away from kids forever, | 如果这能让你永远远离这些孩子 |
[35:39] | I’ll take it. | 我会起诉你 |
[35:41] | Right, Stacey? | 是吗 史黛丝 |
[35:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:45] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[35:47] | One kid has a psychological breakdown, an illness, | 一个孩子心理出现了问题 精神疾病 |
[35:50] | and I’m to blame? | 这怪我吗 |
[35:57] | – We need to talk… – I don’t… | -我们需要谈谈 -我不想谈 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:07] | There’s a whitening of the skin around the eyes, | 眼部周围皮肤发白 |
[36:09] | which is a dead give away | 无疑显示了一种企图掩盖 |
[36:11] | for the kind of fear that we try to hide when we lie. | 自己在说谎的不安 |
[36:13] | And a slight rotation of the right arm, | 右手臂轻微的转动 |
[36:16] | which is what we call in the trade a shrug fragment, | 用我们行话叫耸肩片段 |
[36:18] | which means he’s got zero confidence in what he just said. | 意味着他对自己所说的话毫无信心 |
[36:23] | The eyes of a cheat | 一个以为自己掌握了 |
[36:26] | who thinks he has all the cards, | 真相的骗子的眼睛 |
[36:28] | but who knows | 可是谁知 |
[36:29] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的才是事实 |
[36:40] | Well, he’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[36:43] | The son of a bitch has been playing us the whole time. | 你这个混蛋一直在耍我们玩 |
[36:45] | Whoa, easy! No, I didn’t say… | 冷静 我没有 |
[36:47] | You really think we’re that dumb, huh? | 你真的认为我们那么蠢吗 |
[36:48] | Easy! I didn’t say! I didn’t ! | 冷静 我没那么说 我没有 |
[36:51] | – No! No! – FBI! Nobody move! | -不 不 -联调局 都不准动 |
[36:55] | Anybody else? | 还有谁想动吗 |
[36:58] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[37:00] | Now! | 马上 |
[37:18] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:22] | Blanks. | 空弹 |
[37:24] | Blanks? | 空弹 |
[37:25] | No, no, I mean, with your eyes. | 不 不 我意思是你的眼睛 |
[37:26] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:28] | Oh, it’s just practice. | 熟能生巧 |
[37:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:34] | Get up. Put your hands behind your back. | 起来 把手放到背后 |
[37:35] | I swear, I’m getting too old for this, Terry. | 我年纪大了 真玩不起这种刺激了 特里 |
[37:38] | I really am. | 真的 |
[37:40] | FBI have been onto you and McClellan | 联调局已经盯了你和麦克莱伦 |
[37:42] | for, oh, a while now. | 有一阵子了 |
[37:45] | Special agent Hutton. | 特别探员哈顿 |
[37:46] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[37:47] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[37:48] | Superior work, Agent Reynolds. | 干得真棒 雷诺兹探员 |
[37:50] | Well, likewise, my friend. | 你也是 伙计 |
[37:51] | So how’s that for having your back? | 我的掩护工作做得如何 |
[37:53] | That’s just like a real FBI agent. | 很像个联调局的特工 |
[37:55] | – Thanks a lot, Cal. – What? | -多谢 卡尔 -什么 |
[37:58] | So, uh, when’d you first realize | 你是什么时候知道 |
[38:00] | I was undercoverall this, eh? | 我是卧底的 |
[38:01] | Back at the poker table, you were angry | 打牌的时候 虽然你很愤怒 |
[38:03] | and fearful, | 样子很吓人 |
[38:06] | but on my behalf. | 但你是站在我这边的 |
[38:11] | – Ha, really? – Yeah. | -这样呀 -是呀 |
[38:12] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[38:15] | Ben? Hold on a second. | 本恩 先等一下 |
[38:18] | I’ll tell you what. | 是这样的 |
[38:19] | Terry walks for his part in this. | 特里这次功不可没 |
[38:21] | What? | 什么 |
[38:22] | And then we’re evens. | 我们扯平了 |
[38:24] | No, I couldn’t have done this without him. | 没有他 我成不了事 |
[38:30] | He goes from here to the airport. | 那他就直接滚去机场 |
[38:33] | – And he doesn’t come back. – Suits me. | -永远不要回来 -没意见 |
[38:36] | Ever. You know, you are one lucky son of a bitch. | 你这混球 算你走运 |
[38:39] | Hey. Hey, um, can I borrow him for a minute? | 能把他借我用一下吗 |
[38:42] | Just personal stuff. | 有些私事没解决 |
[38:43] | Yeah, just, just make it… | 好吧 那 |
[38:45] | – Quick. – I knew you were | -快点 -我就知道 |
[38:47] | up to something the moment you walked into my office. | 你来找我没有什么好事 |
[38:49] | And then I had to sit there and I had to watch you | 还要我坐在那里看着自己 |
[38:51] | play me like one of those yuppies back in London. | 被你像猴子那样耍 |
[38:53] | Mcclellan had me by the short and curlies! | 我也是被麦克莱伦逼得走投无路 |
[38:55] | – My best mate! – Oh, come on! | -还说是好兄弟 -拜托 |
[38:57] | What, do you think I wanted to do it? | 那你说我能怎办 |
[38:59] | You were in on this from the start, Terry! | 从一开始你就计划好的 特里 |
[39:00] | They knew who I was before I even sat down | 早在我加入牌局前 |
[39:02] | at that poker table. | 他们就知道我是谁 |
[39:04] | What was that? That was just some little test run. | 那算什么 要测一下我么 |
[39:06] | So what do you call this, eh? | 那我的手怎么算 |
[39:08] | Oh, a couple of broken fingers for a slice of that pie? | 还弄断手指来装神弄鬼 |
[39:10] | Do me a favor. | 拜托你啦 |
[39:12] | And you can stop treating me like a bloody moron now! | 不要把老子当脑残耍 |
[39:15] | Yeah, well, maybe I just came to resent you, Cal. | 是呀 我就是来气你的 卡尔 |
[39:17] | Hate me, more like. | 你更像是恨我 |
[39:19] | Years will do that, Terry. | 年深日久了 特里 |
[39:20] | You saw all the way through it, didn’t you? | 你早就猜到了 是不是 |
[39:23] | You saw right through it from the start. | 打从开始你就知道 |
[39:26] | Still helped me, though, didn’t you? | 但你还是帮我 |
[39:28] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[39:30] | Because you always have been | 因为无论过去 |
[39:32] | and you always will be | 还是将来 |
[39:34] | my best mate. | 你都是我的好兄弟 |
[39:35] | Don’t count on it. | 别跟我来这套 |
[39:37] | All right? I’ll tell you what. | 知道不 我跟你说 |
[39:40] | My debt is now paid, | 我还了你人情 |
[39:43] | In full! | 没拖没欠 |
[39:45] | No, wait a second, wait a second. You owe me now. | 不 等下 现在是你欠我 |
[39:48] | Yeah, I saved your bacon and I | 我救了你的小命 |
[39:50] | covered your ask with an FBI. | 还在联调局那边帮你开脱 |
[39:52] | I’m a very lucky man. | 我很走运 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 知道就好 |
[39:57] | Well, all luck is earned, in the end. | 但话说回来 运气也得自己攒 |
[40:02] | Well go, then. | 你走吧 |
[40:04] | Off you go. | 走吧 |
[40:17] | Don’t you dare look back. | 你敢回头试试 |
[40:39] | – Have a seat. – Why? | -坐下 -为什么 |
[40:41] | This is an intervention. | 我们开调谐会 |
[40:43] | What? | 什么 |
[40:47] | All right, so I had, you know, | 好吧 我只不过是 |
[40:49] | a few drinks with a mate. | 跟几个朋友喝了几杯 |
[40:50] | Well, more than a few, actually. | 也许不止几个 |
[40:52] | This isn’t about drinking. | 不是喝酒的问题 |
[40:53] | Well, then if it’s about poker, | 哦 你说打牌呀 |
[40:56] | I won a hundred grand. | 我赢了十万块 |
[40:57] | Hundred grand? | 十万块 |
[40:59] | Uh, 105, actually. | 其实是 十万零五千块 |
[41:01] | It’s not about gambling, either. | 也不是赌钱的问题 |
[41:02] | – Well, what is it about, then? – It’s about you trusting us. | -那是什么事 -是你对我们的信任问题 |
[41:06] | You were in trouble, and you never came to us. | 你有麻烦 但你却从不找我们 |
[41:08] | – Wait a minute… – No, you wait. | -等一下 -你给我住口 |
[41:10] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[41:12] | And you risked your life without letting us help you. | 你有生命危险 却不让我们帮你 |
[41:14] | Hey, I wouldn’t be here at all | 老实说 没有特里·马西 |
[41:16] | if it wasn’t for Terry Marsh. | 我不可能站在这里 |
[41:18] | Fine. So where does that leave us? | 好 那我们现在怎么办 |
[41:22] | That leaves you all fired. | 你们全被炒了 |
[41:24] | You gotta be kidding! | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:25] | I didn’t even want to do this intervention. | 你以为我很想开这个调谐会吗 |
[41:26] | Well, just you, then. | 那就你 |
[41:27] | Just you are fired, | 就炒你一个 |
[41:29] | for having no spine. | 因为你最没义气 |
[41:31] | – I don’t believe this. – Good. | -有没有搞错 -有 |
[41:33] | ‘Cause I’m lying. | 因为我是骗你的 |
[41:34] | What, you didn’t spot that? | 你竟然没察觉出来? |
[41:36] | Oh, did your emotions get in the way? | 是不是被情绪左右了 |
[41:38] | You should really work on that. | 看来你得加把劲 |
[41:40] | Well, this has been terrific. | 这个主意不错 |
[41:44] | Really fantastic. | 真的很棒 |
[41:46] | Quite the intervention. | 好一个调谐会 |
[41:48] | We should do this again soon, very soon. | 我们下次继续 很快 |
[41:55] | The intervention was my idea. | 调谐会是我的主意 |
[42:08] | My mom died when I was young, | 我很小的时候 我妈就死了 |
[42:10] | and my dad was long gone by then. | 我爸死得更早 |
[42:13] | Terry and his family, they took me in | 特里一家人收留我 |
[42:14] | even though there was no room | 尽管他们家没有多余的房间 |
[42:16] | and even less money. | 甚至没有钱 |
[42:17] | And one day, Terry and I got into a little bit of trouble | 有一天 特里和我闯了祸 |
[42:20] | with the police. | 被警察发现了 |
[42:22] | Not your concern, but they were on their way. | 别想太远 那时警察要来抓我们 |
[42:26] | And no way we could get out of it | 除非我们其中一个去引开他们 |
[42:29] | without one of us acting as decoy for the other. | 不然谁也逃不了 |
[42:32] | So terry took the fall for you? | 特里帮你顶罪 |
[42:34] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[42:36] | He said, “You’re supposed to use | 他说 你该利用天赋 |
[42:37] | that brain of yours up to something, | 去闯一片天 |
[42:39] | not be dragged down into the muck | 而不是跟我这种没出息的人 |
[42:40] | by stupid bastards like me.” | 一起堕落” |
[42:44] | He was right. | 他说得对 |
[42:45] | Yeah, he was. | 是呀 |
[42:46] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[42:48] | It cost him three years of his life. | 结果他被关了三年 |
[42:52] | So anyone who wants to compete | 所以任何想考验 |
[42:53] | for my loyalty with Terry Marsh, | 我对特里·马西的忠诚的人 |
[42:56] | not really in a fair fight. | 都不会有赢的机会 |
[43:02] | Good night, love. | 晚安 亲爱的 |