时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | [喀布尔 阿富汗的首都] | |
[00:20] | 你是谁 | |
[00:21] | 从哪来的 | |
[00:23] | 是自己人 | |
[00:24] | 又饿又渴的自己人 | |
[00:29] | Put down your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[00:31] | U.S. Forces! | 美军特种部队 |
[00:38] | – don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! – Stay where you are | -别开枪 别开枪 -呆在那里别动 |
[00:40] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I’m american! | 别开枪 别开枪 我是美国人 |
[00:42] | – I’m on your side. – American? | -我是你这边的 -美国人 |
[00:45] | I know what you’re looking for. | 我知道你们要找什么 |
[00:52] | – How much? – Relax, dad. It’s a write-off. | -这得多少钱 -别紧张 这是捡来的 |
[00:57] | It’s a rip-off, more likely. | 更像是偷来的 |
[00:58] | It’s gorgeous, emily. | 太美了 艾米利 |
[00:59] | It’s for the christmas party. | 是为圣诞派对准备的 |
[01:01] | You know, the one you’re throwing for your fantastic staff? | 这是给敬业职员的最佳礼物吗 |
[01:03] | Who you’ve always said are just like family to you. | 你老说这样很有家庭气氛 |
[01:05] | You two, you’re in this together, aren’t you? | 你们在唱双簧 对吗 |
[01:06] | This is a conspiracy, right? | 这是个阴谋 对吗 |
[01:09] | Oh, dad, I’d like you to meet rick massey. | 哦爸爸 我想让你见见瑞奇・马西 |
[01:13] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 好 |
[01:15] | I’m Gillian. | 我是吉莉安 |
[01:20] | Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士 |
[01:24] | Right. | 是我 |
[01:25] | You’re with me. You, too. | 你随我来 你一起 |
[01:28] | Not too much on the lights and that, right? | 别放太多灯上去行吗 |
[01:31] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:40] | I’m–I’m sure he likes you. I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我相信他挺喜欢你的 别担心 |
[01:44] | So, deputy assistant | 是副助理吗 |
[01:46] | To the president for national security affairs? | 协助总统维护国家安全事务的那种 |
[01:49] | What’s that mean–cia? | 那叫什么来着 中情局 |
[01:51] | I work for the president. | 我为总统效力 |
[01:54] | I’m going with NSA. | 我要为安全局工作了 |
[01:56] | I need you to boot up your satellite link system. | 我需要你打开卫星连线系统 |
[02:00] | What I’m about to tell you is classified, top secret. | 现在要谈的是最高机密 |
[02:03] | Nearly ten hours ago in Afghanistan, | 10小时前阿富汗 |
[02:05] | 30 miles from the pakistan border, | 距巴基斯坦30英里处 |
[02:07] | Two recon marines were separated from their platoon | 两位海军陆战队的侦查兵与排走散了 |
[02:10] | During a skirmish with the Taliban. | 正好是在与塔利班突击交火的时候 |
[02:12] | They haven’t been seen since. | 至今仍无下落 |
[02:15] | Lieutenant Williams from Wisconsin, | 威斯康辛州的威廉中尉 |
[02:17] | Sergeant Hart from Arizona. | 亚利桑那州的哈特中士 |
[02:18] | This is Hart’s third tour of duty. | 这是哈克第三次执行任务了 |
[02:20] | Williams’ wife just gave birth to a baby girl. | 威廉的妻子刚刚生了个女孩 |
[02:23] | Key in the code jhk 34zy. | 账户和密码是JHK34ZY |
[02:27] | Within an hour of their disappearance, | 他们失踪一个小时之后 |
[02:29] | Predators, drones and special missions units | 人质抢险队 无人驾驶机和特使小组 |
[02:31] | Were deployed in the search for them. | 都展开搜寻工作 |
[02:33] | 46 minutes ago, | 就在46分钟前 |
[02:35] | One team found something. | 有支队伍有了发现 |
[02:37] | Franko james vincent from baltimore, so he claims. | 弗朗哥・詹姆・文森特 来自巴尔地摩 他被捕获 |
[02:40] | 34 years old. | 34岁 |
[02:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[02:46] | Or is this… | 这是 |
[02:48] | It’s another john walker lindh? | 又是一位约翰・沃尔克・林德吗[被判有罪的”美国塔利班成员”] |
[02:51] | An american who went over to the Taliban? | 就是一投敌于塔利班的美国人 |
[02:53] | Don’t know what he is yet. All we know for sure is | 他的身份还不明确 我们只知道 |
[02:56] | He’s given up a Taliban compound in the gremen valley, | 他交代了塔利班基地在基姆峡谷的情报 |
[02:59] | Where he swears they’re holding the two marines. | 他宣称他们挟持了两名陆战队队员 |
[03:01] | Well, I get what you want from me. | 好的 我知道你要我做什么了 |
[03:04] | Transmit. Ok. | 连线 |
[03:06] | Ready. | 开始 |
[03:08] | Mr. Vincent. | 文森特先生 |
[03:10] | You say you know where the Taliban are | 你说你知道塔利班挟持的 |
[03:12] | holding two u.S. Marines? | 两名队员的下落 是吗 |
[03:14] | How do we know you’re telling the truth? | 你要我们如何相信你呢 |
[03:17] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[03:19] | All right. | 那好 |
[03:21] | The part about not wanting to die– that’s true enough. | “不想死”这样的句式 可信度很高 |
[03:24] | When did you join the Taliban? | 你何时加入塔利班的 |
[03:27] | I was an aid worker, | 我是救助人员 |
[03:29] | And…Teaching school when the war broke out. | 战争爆发时 我在这教书 |
[03:33] | And–and I got very sick in a village | 我在村子里生病了 |
[03:36] | And they– they saved my life. | 他们救了我 |
[03:39] | Just– They took me in– | 是他们让我重见天日 |
[03:40] | That’s enough. That’s enough. Stop there. | 够了 够了 停下来 |
[03:43] | – No denial about being Taliban. – No. | -对成为塔利班供认不讳 -不 |
[03:45] | Well, the delay’s not helping, | 这样的画面传输延迟太碍事了 |
[03:48] | But, I mean, I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. | 我的意思是 我最好能当面审问他 |
[03:50] | He’s lying, then. | 他刚在说谎 |
[03:51] | Well, look, you’d need | 看起来你需要 |
[03:52] | To bring him here for me to get a proper read. I’m sorry. | 把他带到我这进行深入分析 只能这样了 |
[03:55] | While we mount a mission to rescue those marines, | 既然我们能增援部队去救援这些队员 |
[03:57] | We’ll have to treat him as an operational asset in country. | 我们就有义务把他们视做国家的有价资产 |
[04:03] | No, if you think you’re going to send me to Afghanistan… | 不 如果你想把我送去阿富汗 |
[04:09] | You do think you’re going to send me to Afghanistan, don’t you? | 你不会已经预谋好了送我去那 是吗 |
[04:13] | And there was I, dreaming of a white christmas. | 真希望那里的圣诞会下雪 |
[04:46] | – How quick can you get me there? – Cal. | -我多快能到那里 -卡尔 |
[04:50] | Have a helicopter on the roof | 直升机在楼顶 |
[04:51] | that’ll get you to andrews in 20, wheels up in 30. | 20分钟到安德鲁机场 30分钟内起飞 |
[04:54] | All right. And, um, gill? | 好吧 吉莉安 |
[04:58] | Not a word of this to emily, all right? | 和艾米利保密 好吗 |
[05:04] | Hey. What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[05:06] | It’s secret santa. You pick a name | 这是交换礼物用的 你抽个名字 |
[05:08] | And you get that person a gift. There’s a $20 limit. | 你就能得到他的礼物 最少要20美元 |
[05:10] | – It’s for the christmas party. – All right. | -这是为圣诞派对准备的 -好吧 |
[05:13] | Well, look, um… | 看上去 |
[05:15] | I’ve got to go away for a few days. | 我要离开几天 |
[05:18] | Oh. Where? | 去哪里 |
[05:19] | Oh, just out of town. I won’t be long. Well, | 就出一下城 不会很久 |
[05:21] | The christmas party’s in 3 days. | 还有三天就是圣诞派对了 |
[05:22] | You’ll be back for that, right? | 你能赶回来 是吗 |
[05:24] | Oh, I wouldn’t miss that for the world. | 我当然不愿意错过这个 |
[05:25] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[05:26] | No, it’s fairy lights and… | 谁说的 圣诞的小彩灯还有 |
[05:30] | Really…Crappy music, | 还有那民谣音乐 |
[05:32] | And–and goodwill to all men. | 还有对大家的祝福 |
[05:35] | Right up my alley. | 太适合我了 |
[05:37] | Where’s your boyfriend– | 你的小男朋友呢 |
[05:38] | – Dick? -Rick. Funny, dad. | -鸡巴男 -是瑞奇 别闹了 爸爸 |
[05:41] | Oh, did I scare him away, did I? | 我有吓到他吗 有吗 |
[05:43] | For your information, he went home to study. | 向您汇报 他已在家学习了 |
[05:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:49] | In that case… | 这样的话 |
[05:51] | All right. | 这样 |
[05:55] | Here. | 给你 |
[05:56] | Get the best… Christmas lights for your tree | 买点好的小彩灯装点下圣诞树 |
[06:00] | – That money can buy, all right? – All right. | -用这些钱去买 就这样 -没问题 |
[06:02] | Dad, where are you going? Hey. | 爸爸 你现要去哪里 |
[06:05] | Oh, they need me in Florida. | 佛罗里达出了点事 |
[06:07] | Oh, right. Ok. What happens if I pick myself? | 这样 好吧 我抽到自己咋办 |
[06:10] | Then you put it back and pick again. | 你放进去重新再抽 |
[06:12] | And besides, somebody already has you. | 除非 有人捷足先登 |
[06:14] | Mm-hmm. Who? | 是谁 |
[06:15] | It’s a secret. Duh. | 秘密 |
[06:18] | All right, then. | 好吧 就这样 |
[06:22] | Why are you– | 你为什么这样 |
[06:23] | Well, dear… | 好 亲爱的 |
[06:30] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也是 |
[06:32] | This is going to be the best christmas party ever. | 这一定是有史以来最棒的圣诞派对 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:39] | You can’t go to that place again. | 你不能再去那里了 |
[06:41] | I have never been to Afghanistan in my life. | 我这辈子没去过阿富汗 |
[06:44] | You know what I’m talking about, Cal. | 你知道我要说什么 卡尔 |
[06:48] | Two missing marines, love. | 两位失踪陆战队员 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | Fear’s healthy. | 注意身体 |
[06:54] | Don’t forget it. | 别忘了 |
[06:56] | Right you are. | 你总是对的 |
[06:59] | bye, darling. | 拜 亲爱的 |
[07:05] | [阿富汗] | |
[07:19] | foxtrot 31 delta… | 方位F31D [通讯电码] |
[07:20] | Tango one romeo headed for your 20, over. | T1R在你前方20米处 完毕 |
[07:24] | zero alpha, copy, bring it on. | 0A小队 收到 一级戒备 |
[07:52] | Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士 |
[07:54] | This way, doc. | 这边走 博士 |
[07:56] | “doc.” I like that. I do, you know? I do. | 我喜欢博士这个称呼 |
[08:00] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[08:02] | Watch your head here. | 小心别碰到头 |
[08:10] | Festive. | 很有节日气氛 |
[08:11] | Yeah, the more I make, the better they get. | 我布置的好看些 他们也会开心点 |
[08:13] | Welcome to the north pole, dr. Lightman. | 欢迎到北极来 莱特曼博士 |
[08:15] | John parks, team commander. | 我是这里的总指挥约翰・帕克 |
[08:17] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[08:18] | Look, straightaway, I see you’re wondering what idiot came up | 恕我直言 看的出来你在纳闷 |
[08:20] | With the plan to send me over here. | 到底是谁出的馊主意派我过来 |
[08:23] | So, we have something in common. | 你也是这么想的吧 |
[08:24] | Charlie team at altitude, | 长官 C分队 |
[08:26] | Waiting for your go-order, boss. | 现在在空中等待您的指令 |
[08:28] | Right now, all you and I care about are | 现在你和我都很关心 |
[08:29] | my 12 soldiers in the air, | 执行空中任务的12名战士 |
[08:31] | Ready to halo into the Taliban | 准备空降塔利班 |
[08:32] | compound our new friend here says are | 我们的新朋友说塔利班基地 |
[08:34] | holding those two marines. | 挟持了2名海军陆战队队员 |
[08:36] | Wait. I mean, you already sent the mission over | 等等 你是说咱们谈话之前 |
[08:38] | before I even had a chance to talk to you? | 你已经把任务派出去了 |
[08:40] | I moved my team within striking distance. | 我让队伍转移到攻击距离内 |
[08:42] | I do my job, you do yours. | 我干我的 你干你的 |
[08:44] | Final decision’s mine, period. | 这里的事我做主 说完了 |
[08:46] | No disrespect, but we don’t have a lot of time to screw around | 恕我无礼 在那些畜生开始动手之前 |
[08:49] | before these animals start cutting heads off. | 我们应该抓紧一切时间 |
[08:51] | All right, well, do me a favor, will you? | 好 不过先答应我 |
[08:52] | Just hold on the go-order, you know, | 在我和这的新朋友谈话之前 |
[08:55] | till I’ve had a chance to talk to your new friend here. | 先不要轻举妄动 |
[08:56] | Yeah, I’ll do my best not to screw around, all right? | 我会尽力配合你的 |
[08:58] | We gave him a shave, cleaned him up. | 我们给他刮了胡子 洗了个澡 |
[09:01] | Sat-link eyes to your people. | 卫星连接弄好了 |
[09:10] | 你是谁 | |
[09:11] | Do you believe in santa claus? | 你相信这世上有圣诞老人吗 |
[09:15] | Up. | 站起来 |
[09:22] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | Say hello to the folks back home. | 跟家乡人打个招呼 |
[09:33] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[09:35] | Say hello to the folks back home. | 跟家乡人打个招呼 |
[09:37] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[09:39] | Whoa. He felt that. | 他有反应了 |
[09:41] | Deep sadness at the mention of home. | 提到家乡时他很难过 |
[09:43] | What are those? Paper snowflakes? | 那些是什么 用纸做的雪花吗 |
[09:46] | When lightman asked him if he believed in santa claus, | 当莱特曼问他是否相信有圣诞老人时 |
[09:48] | I saw a flash of hope. | 我看到了他眼中闪烁一线希望 |
[09:50] | Where’s home for you, Franko? | 弗朗哥 你家在哪 |
[09:53] | What? | 你说什么 |
[09:55] | Where’s home for you, franko? | 你的家在哪 弗朗哥 |
[09:56] | 1276 bayview, baltimore, maryland. | 马里兰州 巴尔地摩 湾景1276号 |
[09:59] | Blurts out a street address, | 能不假思索地说出街道名称 |
[10:00] | like he memorized it by heart. | 说明已醉烂于心底 |
[10:02] | I–i lived with my aunt. | 我和姑妈住在一起 |
[10:03] | Aunt wendy. | 温迪姑妈 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry? | 再说一遍 |
[10:06] | Wendy perriman. My aunt. | 我的姑妈叫温迪・佩瑞曼 |
[10:09] | Is that supposed to mean something to me or– | 有什么特别的意思吗 |
[10:11] | My aunt. | 我姑妈 |
[10:13] | Bayview what? | 湾景哪里 |
[10:15] | Bayview avenue? | 是湾景大街 |
[10:18] | Bayview…Terrace? Boulevard? | 湾景花园 湾景大道 |
[10:21] | – Street? What is it? – Avenue. | -还是湾景街 到底是什么 -湾景大街 |
[10:23] | Cause you seemed, you know, pretty sure about every other detail, | 你对自己所说的每一个细节都很肯定 |
[10:25] | Except for that one small thing. | 除了一个小细节 |
[10:28] | Bayview road, baltimore. | 巴尔地摩 湾景路 |
[10:30] | And the natives pronounce it “ballmer.” | 当地人叫巴尔默 |
[10:33] | You know, I’m not buying much, | 我可不是在收买救援人员 |
[10:36] | if any, of the whole aid worker, aunt wendy story. | 讲温迪姑妈的故事 |
[10:39] | I mean, why lie about your aunt wendy | 你为什么撒谎说你有个叫温蒂的姑妈 |
[10:41] | Unless she’s part of some cover-up, | 还是用她掩饰其他事 |
[10:43] | Some–what is it? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[10:45] | CIA? | 中情局的 |
[10:48] | Oh, that struck a nerve. | 你开始紧张了 |
[10:50] | All right. Moving on. | 好吧 继续 |
[10:52] | How do you know where the Taliban are | 你是怎么知道塔利班组织 |
[10:54] | holding these two marines? | 挟持海军士兵的地点 |
[10:56] | Why give up that information? | 为什么不回答 |
[10:58] | Because I’m an American, not like you. | 因为我是美国人 和你不一样 |
[11:01] | Ex-CIA, | 前中情局特工 |
[11:02] | Rogue lunatic– I mean, whatever it is, any idiot can see | 随便一个人都看的出来 |
[11:05] | That you’ve–you’ve grown some deep… | 你积怨很深 |
[11:09] | Hatred of all things uncle sam. | 尤其痛恨美国政府[“山姆大叔”指美国政府] |
[11:12] | You know what I think? I think you’re just… a traitor… | 你知道我的想法吗 我想你就是个叛徒 |
[11:17] | Trying to save his own skin. | 只想自保的那类人 |
[11:21] | What’s your Taliban name, Franko? | 弗朗哥 你在塔利班叫什么 |
[11:26] | This close to the border with pakistan, | 这儿离巴基斯坦边界很近 |
[11:29] | The Taliban never moves | 人质被挟制的前48小时 |
[11:31] | more than ten miles with prisoners in the first 48 hours, | 塔利班部队移动的范围绝不会超过10公里 |
[11:34] | And only at night. | 行动也只会在晚上进行 |
[11:35] | The place I told these soldiers about | 我告诉这些士兵们的据点 |
[11:37] | is the safest place to hide | 是最安全的藏身之地 |
[11:39] | That close to where the marines were captured. | 距离陆战队员被俘的地方最近 |
[11:41] | He said the first half of that with extreme confidence | 他说前半句的时候语气非常肯定 |
[11:43] | Because it’s probably true. | 因为他说的很可能是真的 |
[11:45] | But he used the word “safest,” | 但他提到最安全的时候 |
[11:47] | Inferring that the Taliban have more than one place they hide out. | 说明塔利班的人藏身地不止一处 |
[11:50] | Where else might the Taliban be hiding? | 塔利班还藏在什么地方 |
[11:52] | Nowhere. | 没有了 |
[11:54] | Oh, well, your shoulder begs to differ. | 你耸肩说明你在说谎 |
[11:56] | All call signs, stand by for go. | 所有人听候指令 准备行动 |
[12:04] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[12:07] | Yeah, he’s sending you to the wrong location. | 他提供的地点不可靠 |
[12:09] | He’s…Lying. | 他在说谎 |
[12:11] | Charlie one, over target area now. | C1小队 已在目标区域上方 |
[12:13] | – You’re sure he’s lying? – Yeah. | -你肯定他说的假的 -是的 |
[12:15] | No. Well, 70%. | 有七成把握 |
[12:18] | Yeah, at best, he’s sending you to an empty compound; | 你们到那儿扑个空是最好的结果 |
[12:20] | At worst, it’s an ambush, right? | 最坏的 就是请君入瓮了 对吗 |
[12:23] | Sit down. | 你坐下 |
[12:23] | – 70%? – It’s not an exact science. | -只有七成吗 -这已经很不错了 |
[12:25] | If it was, you’d have been laden by now, wouldn’t you, huh? | 不然的话你现在已经挂了 |
[12:28] | You Charile one, do you copy ,over | C1小队 收到后回复 完毕 |
[12:32] | Abort. | 行动取消 |
[12:35] | Do it, mo. Now. | 这是命令 行动立刻取消 |
[12:37] | Abort. Say again, abort the mission. | 行动取消 再说一次 行动取消 |
[12:39] | You better be right, dr. Lightman. | 希望听你的没错 莱特曼博士 |
[12:50] | Forget it. No way in hell. | 不行 想都别想 |
[12:53] | Look, I get that you’re a scientist, | 我知道你是个科学家 |
[12:55] | But this is no place for experiments. | 但现在不是你做实验的时候 |
[12:57] | Look, this guy, he’s definitely hiding something. | 听着 这个人肯定隐瞒了什么 |
[13:00] | Whatever it is, it’s buried it deep. | 他隐藏的很深 |
[13:02] | And there’s a connection to your government somewhere. | 很可能跟你的政府有关 |
[13:04] | I’m telling you, you gotta let me dig it out of him. | 你得让我去把他的嘴撬开 |
[13:06] | You mean to tell me this maggot’s some sort of spy for us? | 你是说这个毒蛆没准是我们派的间谍 |
[13:09] | Yeah. Cia, or related. | 中情局之类的 |
[13:11] | And either he’s protecting some long-term deep cover operation, | 要么他是在掩护策划已久的大计划 |
[13:15] | Or he’s just been out here too long | 要么是因为他离开这儿太久了 |
[13:17] | And he’s flipped to the other side. | 就叛变了 |
[13:18] | Those are just theories, doc. | 这都是你的看法而已 博士 |
[13:20] | Look, you already proved smarter than | 当你取消A计划时 |
[13:21] | that when you axed plan “a.” | 我就知道你是个聪明人 |
[13:23] | Don’t give up on me now, pal, | 再相信我一次 朋友 |
[13:25] | Or I’m on the first donkey out of here, all right? | 失败的话我马上走人 |
[13:26] | Whatever he is, whoever he is, I don’t care. | 我不管他是谁 什么来头 |
[13:29] | I need accurate intel from him, | 我要知道准确的情报 |
[13:31] | And I need it yesterday. | 从昨天开始我就想知道 |
[13:32] | Yeah, yeah. No, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:35] | Sod the science. Give me a weapon. | 先不管什么科学 给我武器 |
[13:37] | Well, at least I’ll get home in time | 我还想准时回家 |
[13:38] | for my daughter’s christmas party. | 和女儿过圣诞派对呢 |
[13:39] | I’m serious. Weapon please. | 我认真的 给我武器 |
[13:46] | Mr. Komisky? | 科密斯基先生 |
[13:48] | Please. Ed. | 叫我爱德就好 |
[13:50] | State department? Pentagon? | 国务院还是五角大楼 |
[13:52] | Defense. | 国防部 |
[13:53] | Special deputy operations and plans. | 特种部队行动和计划指挥官 |
[13:55] | I’ll be observing dr. Lightman’s | 我是来跟进莱特曼博士 |
[13:57] | progress with the prisoner. | 挟持人质的案子 |
[14:00] | Top secret news sure does spread fast in this town. | 绝密消息在这里传播的速度可真快 |
[14:02] | Ha ha! welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:04] | – Cute. – This way. | -呵呵 -这边请 |
[14:17] | All right. | 好 |
[14:21] | Well, he’s ready for battle, | 他时刻准备着战斗 |
[14:22] | And he’s smart enough to know when | 而且他很聪明 知道何时该 |
[14:24] | to live to fight another day. | 为择日而活 |
[14:26] | So he’s a warrior. He’s not a martyr. | 他是个战士 而不是殉难者 |
[14:30] | These are 3 of the boys you tried to lead | 这三个士兵就来自你想误导的部队 |
[14:32] | To the wrong Taliban compound. | 你想骗他们去错误的塔利班基地 |
[14:34] | What was it? Eh? | 是什么 |
[14:38] | Was it an ambush? | 是埋伏吗 |
[14:39] | Was it an empty compound? | 还是摆空城计 |
[14:43] | Oh, empty compound. | 是空基地 |
[14:44] | Well, that’s something, I suppose. Eh, lads? | 我想他还隐瞒了些什么 小伙子们 |
[14:49] | We keep hearing this story | 我们一直听说 |
[14:51] | About you being a CIA agent who got boned. | 你是个中情局特工 |
[14:54] | That you got sent out here years ago, | 几年前被驱逐出来送来这里 |
[14:55] | Left for dead. Is that right? | 任你自生自灭 对吗 |
[14:58] | If I don’t get home to Texas, boy, | 如果我不能回到德克萨斯的家里 伙计 |
[15:00] | My wife is gonna take my daughter | 我的妻子就会带着我的女儿 |
[15:01] | And move back to Michigan. | 搬回到密歇根去 |
[15:03] | Look, this is my last tour. | 这是我最后的一次任务 |
[15:04] | After this, I’m done. | 在这之后 我就退役了 |
[15:06] | Is it true you got boned by the CIA? | 你真的是被中情局驱逐出来的吗 |
[15:08] | Still don’t understand what you did. | 还没认识到自己的过错吗 |
[15:10] | What’d I do? | 我做了什么 |
[15:11] | You went over to the enemy, you punk. | 你投靠了敌人 你这混蛋 |
[15:16] | Attempt to anger. | 想表现出生气 |
[15:24] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[15:25] | Now, I get it. I see your shame. | 现在 我明白了 我看到你的羞愧 |
[15:28] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[15:29] | All right, it was either join them or die. | 好吧 不加入他们就是死路一条 |
[15:32] | I mean, these 3, they might not do what you did, | 这三个人 他们或许不会学你 |
[15:34] | But I might. | 但我或许会 |
[15:36] | I mean, I’m a natural born coward, me. | 我天生是个胆小鬼 |
[15:38] | My blood runs as yellow as the next man’s. | 就跟别人一样 我的血液里也流淌着胆怯 |
[15:40] | Lightman just called him a coward. | 莱特曼刚刚说他自己是个懦夫 |
[15:41] | How is this helping get our marines back exactly? | 这样能把海军陆战队队员救回来吗 |
[15:44] | Well, Lightman just called him a coward | 莱特曼说他自己是个懦夫 |
[15:45] | Because he’s about to present him | 大概是为了给他个机会 |
[15:46] | With an opportunity for redemption. | 让他能回头 |
[15:48] | Watch. | 继续 |
[15:50] | But what you’ve got in common with these guys | 但你和这些人的相同之处在于 |
[15:52] | Is that it’s all about living to fight tomorrow, | 就是为了明天能活下去而战斗 |
[15:55] | Right, in the hope that someday soon | 希望很快能有一天 |
[15:57] | You get to go home. | 你能回家 |
[16:02] | If that’s not on the cards, | 如果那已经不可能了 |
[16:05] | Then all that remains is the last fight you fight. | 那么剩下的就是你最后的战斗了 |
[16:10] | And then the question becomes… | 剩下的问题就是 |
[16:13] | Which side of the fight are you on? | 这场站斗你选择站在哪边 |
[16:18] | He’s thinking about it. | 他有点动摇了 |
[16:19] | Oh, god. I’m–crap. I’m so sorry. | 哦 天呐 我的错 非常抱歉 |
[16:22] | Uh, here, let’s– quick, before it stains. | 过来 快点 趁它还没干 |
[16:25] | There is another hideout in the area. | 在那个地方还有一个藏身处 |
[16:27] | But first, I have… | 但首先 我要 |
[16:29] | First you have what? | 首先你要什么 |
[16:31] | A condition. | 一个条件 |
[16:32] | It’s a very common power play | 这是一个非常普遍有用的伎俩 |
[16:34] | For someone who feels backed into a corner | 那些人感觉被逼到角落 |
[16:36] | With nothing to lose or gain. | 已经没有任何包袱 |
[16:38] | You have a what? What do you got? | 你要什么 你要什么 |
[16:41] | Every time you ask me a question, | 每次你问我一个问题 |
[16:44] | I get to ask you a question. | 我也要问你一个问题 |
[16:45] | The truth buys you the truth. | 以真相换真相 |
[16:47] | You lie, I lie. | 你说谎 我说谎 |
[16:51] | All right. | 好 |
[16:52] | But first, you show me on the map | 但首先 你在地图上指出来 |
[16:55] | Where the Taliban are holding these two marines. | 塔利班把这两名海军陆战队队员藏在哪里 |
[16:57] | All right? | 好吗 |
[17:11] | Ok, here. There’s two caves | 这里 有两个山洞 |
[17:17] | With a tunnel that connects them. | 中间有个隧道连接 |
[17:19] | It’s been there for over 200 years. | 那儿已经存在有200多年了 |
[17:21] | Why didn’t you tell us about this place to start with? | 为什么不告诉我们入口在哪里 |
[17:26] | No. He’s been with the Taliban too long. | 不 他跟塔利班待的时间太长了 |
[17:28] | You’re still the bloody enemy. | 对他来说 你还是不共戴天的敌人 |
[17:30] | Me, on the other hand– | 但是我 |
[17:31] | I’m all that’s between you two. | 我是你们两个之间的沟通桥梁 |
[17:36] | I’m really sorry about this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:37] | I needed an excuse to talk to you | 我需要一个借口 我得避开科密斯基 |
[17:39] | Away from Komisky. | 跟你单独谈谈 |
[17:40] | We need to figure out some signals | 我们要想出一些暗号 |
[17:41] | Or this is gonna get expensive. | 不然这样的代价太大了 |
[17:43] | Komisky’s no stranger to Franko. | 弗朗哥对科密斯基并不陌生 |
[17:45] | Yeah. You saw that, too? | 是啊 你也看到了 |
[17:46] | Another thing I saw– | 我还看到 |
[17:47] | He’s careful to keep himself off the sat-link cameras, | 他很仔细的让他自己躲开摄像头 |
[17:48] | Hidden from Lightman and Franko. | 不让莱特曼和弗朗哥看见 |
[17:50] | Have you heard from my dad in the last 24 hours? | 在过去的1天里你有我爸爸的消息吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah. Yeah. Why? | 是 是的 怎么了 |
[17:56] | Well, he always calls to check in when he’s out of town, | 他出差时 总会打电话来偷袭 |
[17:59] | And he hasn’t this time. | 但这次却没有 |
[18:00] | His phone goes straight to voicemail. | 电话直接转到了语音信箱 |
[18:02] | Sweetheart, he’s really swamped right now, | 亲爱的 他现在真的忙得不可开交 |
[18:04] | And he’ll call as soon as he can. | 他会尽快回电话的 |
[18:06] | Hey guys, we’re minutes away from… | 伙计们 我们离开有好几分钟… |
[18:08] | Hi, Em, how’s the party coming? | 嗨 小艾 派对弄得怎么样 |
[18:11] | Well, what are they minutes away from? | 他们离开什么 有好几分钟 |
[18:13] | Minutes away from what? | 离开什么 |
[18:14] | He will be back before you know it, ok? | 他会在你发现之前回来的 好吗 |
[18:16] | I gotta go, Em, all right? We’ll talk later. | 我得走了 小艾 好吗 我们等等再谈 |
[18:26] | Charlie three | C3小队 |
[18:27] | Yeah, yeah. That’s it. | 是 是啊 就是那个 |
[18:29] | That’s the cave. | 就是那洞穴 |
[18:30] | Bloody better be. | 最好是的 |
[18:32] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[18:33] | Am I ever gonna get home? | 我能回家吗 |
[18:34] | We don’t have time for this game. | 我们没时间陪你玩游戏 |
[18:36] | It’s not a game. It’s a test of trust. | 这不是游戏 这是诚信测试 |
[18:39] | Right? | 是吗 |
[18:40] | Well, if you ever do get home, | 如果你能回家 |
[18:42] | You’re pretty much screwed. | 那么你肯定会被关起来 |
[18:43] | It’s the right cave. I’m 100% certain. | 就是这个山洞 我百分百确定 |
[18:50] | Charlie one, target confirmed. Move, move. | C1小队 目标确认 行动 行动 |
[18:52] | Charlie one, copy, out. | C1小队 收到 完毕 |
[18:54] | Stand by… | 时刻准备 |
[18:57] | Contact! contact! | 遭遇敌人 遭遇敌人 |
[19:05] | Man down! man down! | 有人倒下 有人倒下了 |
[19:09] | You and your science just let this | 你和你的科学刚刚让这混蛋 |
[19:10] | bastard lead us into an ambush. | 把我们带进了一个埋伏 |
[19:13] | Casualty–Charlie three. | 有伤员 C3小队 |
[19:21] | Hey! No! Back off! | 别这样 后退 |
[19:26] | All right. Hey. | 好了 |
[19:28] | What did he just say to you? What did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 他对你说了什么 |
[19:30] | He said, “kill me now, it would be an honor.” | 他说 “杀了我 会很光荣” |
[19:32] | You meant it, didn’t you? | 你故意的 是不是 |
[19:34] | Who are you now? Huh? Who are you? | 你是谁 你是谁 |
[19:35] | – My Taliban name is Khaled. – Yeah? | -我在塔利班叫卡勒 -是吗 |
[19:37] | My name is Mo–short for Mohammed. | 我叫默 穆罕默德的缩写 |
[19:39] | Zero, Charlie one, Charlie three’s hit bad. | A0小队 C1和C3小队 伤亡严重 |
[19:41] | Wait. Out. | 回话 |
[19:44] | Did you or did you not send my men into an ambush? | 你有没有把我的人带进埋伏 |
[19:47] | I did not! | 我没有 |
[19:48] | I told you it was a Taliban hideout. | 我告诉过你那是个塔利班藏身处 |
[19:50] | Did you expect it to be guarded? | 你认为会没有防御措施吗 |
[19:54] | Maybe you underestimate your enemy. | 或许你太低估你的敌人了 |
[19:57] | No, wait! No, wait! | 不 等等 不等等 |
[19:58] | Hey, he’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[20:00] | No, he was as shocked as you are by what happened. | 不 他和你一样都被刚刚发生的事吓坏了 |
[20:05] | And you’re not going to kill an unarmed man in cold blood | 你不会就这点小挫败 就要杀死 |
[20:08] | Just out of sheer frustration, | 一个手无寸铁的废物吗 |
[20:09] | so knock it off. | 所以别吵了 |
[20:10] | All right? | 好吗 |
[20:17] | You know that man? | 你认识这人 |
[20:19] | You know that man? | 你认识这人 |
[20:21] | I’ve never seen him before. | 之前从没见过 |
[20:22] | Do you know that man? | 你认识这人吗 |
[20:23] | I’ve never seen him before. | 之前从没见过 |
[20:26] | Foster? Foster, who you got in there? | 福斯特 福斯特 谁在你那儿 |
[20:28] | Ed Komisky, defense department. | 爱德・科密斯基 来自国防部 |
[20:32] | Hi, Ed. I see you’ve met my friend Franko, | 爱德 我知道你见过我的朋友弗朗哥 |
[20:34] | Oh, a little bit ago. | 就在不久之前 |
[20:36] | There you go. | 轮到你了 |
[20:45] | Is he one of the ones who sent you here? | 他是不是把你送过来的人之一 |
[20:48] | Is he the one that sent you here? | 他是不是把你送过来的人 |
[20:53] | What did he tell you? What did he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么 他跟你说了什么 |
[20:55] | Did he tell you you were gonna be a hero? | 他告诉你你会成为英雄吗 |
[20:56] | Did he tell you you were gonna be a patriot? | 他告诉你你会成为爱国者吗 |
[20:58] | Is that… What then, eh? Then what? | 是不是 然后呢 然后呢 |
[21:02] | Oh, that’s between you and him? | 噢 是关于你和他之间的 |
[21:04] | Well, I’ll be very happy to set | 我很乐意建立 |
[21:05] | up that face-to-face meeting, | 一个面对面的会面 |
[21:06] | But right now, we’ve got some mess to clear up, | 但是我们当下有些麻烦要处理 |
[21:09] | All right? Move. Move. | 好了吧 快点快点 |
[21:11] | Kill the feed. | 断掉信号 |
[21:11] | Kill the feed! | 断掉信号 |
[21:13] | What, he’s shutting us out? | 啊 他不让我们看了 |
[21:14] | Get him on the sat-phone. | 让他接卫星电话 |
[21:16] | Order him to give us eyes back. | 命令他给我们回应 |
[21:18] | Yeah, if you think Cal Lightman is gonna jump | 如果你觉得卡尔・莱特曼因为你乱喊 |
[21:20] | Just because you bark, you don’t know the man. | 就要甩手不干 那你就肯定不了解他 |
[21:22] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:23] | Call me if he comes back online. | 他上线后通知我 |
[21:25] | You know Franko, don’t you? | 你认得弗朗哥是吧 |
[21:27] | The only reason I’m here | 我在这里唯一的原因就是 |
[21:30] | Is because I want to see those two marines | 我想确保那两个海军陆战队员 |
[21:32] | Returned home alive. | 能活着回来 |
[21:33] | Us, too. | 我们也一样 |
[21:36] | Look at you, huh? Look at you. | 看看你 啊 看看你 |
[21:38] | A moment ago, you said you were willing to die | 你刚刚还说你愿意去死 |
[21:41] | At this man’s hand, it would be an honor. | 死在这个人手里是一种光荣 |
[21:43] | Now look at you. | 而现在 |
[21:44] | You’d anything you can to get home | 你为了回家不择手段 |
[21:47] | Just because of what you saw on that sat-link. | 就是因为你在卫星连接上所看到的一切 |
[21:52] | Zero, Charlie one, over. | A0小队 C1小队 完毕 |
[21:55] | Casualty, Charlie three. Chest wound. | C3小队 有伤员 胸部负伤 |
[21:57] | Stand by air support and casevac. | 空中支援 临时医疗点待命 |
[21:58] | If he calls in an air strike | 如果他准备实施空中打击 好 |
[22:00] | Stand by for coordinates. | 等待配合 |
[22:01] | In a matter of minutes, a lot of people are gonna die. | 几分钟内 许多人就会死去 |
[22:03] | Doesn’t matter what side you’re on. | 不管你在哪一边 |
[22:05] | When I got here | 我到这儿的 |
[22:06] | You thought I was here to help you, didn’t you? | 你以为我来这儿是帮你的 是吧 |
[22:09] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[22:13] | There’s another way in. | 还有一条路能进去 |
[22:14] | Where? | 在哪 |
[22:16] | When did you get hooked, Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士 你上钩了 |
[22:18] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Hurry the hell up. | 快走 快走 他妈的快点 |
[22:20] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[22:21] | On war, on this | 战争 还有这件事 |
[22:23] | You get high on being in the middle of it all. | 你参与其中倒是挺兴奋 |
[22:25] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[22:25] | Don’t you? I can see it in your face. | 不是吗 我能从你脸上看出来 |
[22:27] | Why are you– why are you doing this? | 你为什么 你为什么这么做 |
[22:28] | Ok, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:29] | There is no other way in. They’re dead. | 再没有入口了 他们死了 |
[22:31] | Look, I told you, | 听好了 我跟你说过 |
[22:33] | you lie, I lie. | 你撒谎 我也撒谎 |
[22:36] | All right, Bosnia, 1994. | 好吧 波斯尼亚 1994 |
[22:38] | I didn’t see direct action, | 我没听指示 直接行动了 |
[22:40] | But I was I was this close to it. | 但是 我离它 离它就这么近 |
[22:45] | You get lucky just one time. You survive, right? | 你只走运了一次 你活下来了 是吧 |
[22:48] | It’s the rush. There’s no– | 太急了是吧 没有 |
[22:51] | There’s nothing like it. | 没有这样的事 |
[22:52] | It’s delusions of immortality. | 这是对不朽的妄想 |
[22:53] | Right? Right? | 是吧 对吧 |
[22:55] | You’re enjoying this. Don’t ya? | 你很享受啊 是吧 |
[22:58] | No, no. No, no. Now. Now it’s your turn. | 不 不 不 不 现在 现在轮你了 |
[23:03] | You owe me | 你欠我 |
[23:03] | the other tunnel to that cave. | 进山洞的另一条隧道 |
[23:06] | Tell them to go left– | 让他们往左走 |
[23:08] | No. You tell ’em. You tell ’em. | 不 你跟他们说 你跟他们说 |
[23:09] | You tell him! you tell him! | 你告诉他 你告诉他 |
[23:11] | Tell them to go left about a hundred yards. | 让他们往左走约一百码 |
[23:13] | There’s a rock with an arch in it. | 那里有块岩石 里面有个拱顶 |
[23:17] | This doesn’t work, he’s done. | 这没用的 他完了 |
[23:18] | Yeah, well, so am i. | 是啊 那我也完了 |
[23:20] | Come on. What’s this? Look at that. | 过来 这是什么 看看 |
[23:23] | This isn’t just a test of trust, is it? | 这不像诚信测试 是吗 |
[23:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:28] | You’re playing this game | 你玩这个游戏 |
[23:29] | Because you think that if this mission goes south, | 是因为你觉得如果这个任务出了叉子 |
[23:31] | Then you’re not the only one to blame. | 你不是唯一个被责备的人 |
[23:32] | But if it succeeds, | 但如果任务一举成功 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna become your brother in arms, right? | 我就会与你并肩作战 对吗 |
[23:40] | I’m gonna be more likely to help you | 我就更可能去帮你 |
[23:42] | So am I down the road, right? | 我就变得顺理成章 对吗 |
[23:47] | Don’t hold your breath. | 不要屏住呼吸 |
[23:52] | Ms. Lenox, | 伦诺克斯女士 |
[23:54] | what do you know about Ed Komisky? | 你对爱德・科密斯基了解多少 |
[23:57] | Mr. Komisky is a hangover from previous administrations. | 科密斯基先生是前中央政府的余党 |
[24:00] | Man’s more like a pentagon ghost. | 这个人更像个五角大楼的幽灵 |
[24:01] | We’re beginning to think that he was involved | 我们开始觉得他牵扯到了 |
[24:03] | In some sort of operation | 某一次军事行动 |
[24:04] | Which abandoned this man Franko in Afghanistan. | 在那次行动中他把弗朗哥抛弃在了阿富汗 |
[24:06] | Are you aware of any such operations? | 你知道任何类似行动吗 |
[24:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:09] | You don’t want to think about it? | 你不愿意想想吗 |
[24:10] | I know of no operations involving Franko. | 我并不知道弗朗哥参与了任何行动 |
[24:13] | No records exist of CIA | 中情局中也没有记录 |
[24:14] | Or any other agency’s involvement. | 任何其他机构也没有 |
[24:16] | But he could be an agency asset | 但他可能是机构里的人 |
[24:19] | That you have never heard about? | 不过你从来没听说过 |
[24:20] | No. I understand what you’re asking. | 不 我理解你问的问题 |
[24:21] | But I’m not sure I can get | 但我不确信 我得到消息的速度 |
[24:23] | Any answers quicker than you can. | 会比你快 |
[24:24] | Franko’s aunt. | 弗朗哥的姑妈 |
[24:26] | I need her here as soon as possible. | 我现在就需要她来这 尽快 |
[24:27] | Can you do that? | 能帮这个忙吗 |
[24:29] | Hey, Lightman’s back on line. | 莱特曼又恢复信号了 |
[24:30] | He needs our eyes and ears for this next part. | 他需要我们接下来看好听清发生什么 |
[24:32] | We never had– | 我们从没 |
[24:32] | Never had this conversation. I got it. | 从没进行过这次谈话 我明白 |
[24:40] | If I help get these marines out, | 如果我能把这些海军陆战队员救出去 |
[24:41] | I want my story told. | 我希望我的故事能公之于众 |
[24:42] | That’s above my pay grade, pal. Dream on. | 别得寸进尺 伙计 做梦去吧 |
[24:44] | It’s right at my pay grade, | 这恰好符合我的接受尺度 |
[24:46] | If your story’s true. | 如果你没说谎的话 |
[24:47] | Well, that’s the back entrance into the cave. | 那是山洞的后入口 |
[24:49] | They’re gonna hit a tunnel. | 他们马上就要遇到一个隧道 |
[24:51] | And they can go one of two directions. | 有两个方向可以走 |
[24:56] | Left? Left is bad. | 左边吗 不能走左边 |
[24:58] | Charlie one, move right, over. | C1小队 向右走 完毕 |
[25:01] | No, no, no! wait, wait, wait! | 不 不 不 等等 等等 |
[25:02] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[25:03] | If this is a back way into the cave, | 如果这是洞穴的后部入口 |
[25:04] | It’s also a back way out. | 那也是洞穴的背后出口 |
[25:05] | We mount a frontal assault. | 我们组织一场正面袭击 |
[25:06] | That way they’ll try and haul ass out the back way | 那样一来他们会拼命往后走 从后面包抄 |
[25:08] | With the prisoners. | 和囚犯们一起出去 |
[25:11] | That’s what I’d do. | 这就是我做的 |
[25:12] | How about you, eh? | 你呢 |
[25:15] | Hold, positions, charlie one, | 别动 坚守阵地 C1小队 |
[25:17] | Hold positions. Set evac charges. | 坚守阵地 开始下撤退命令 |
[25:19] | Stand by for enemy, over. | 准备迎敌 完毕 |
[25:21] | That’s not Florida. | 那才不是佛罗里达 |
[25:22] | Emily… How did you get in here? | 艾米利 你怎么进来了 |
[25:23] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[25:24] | He lied to me. | 他也骗我 |
[25:25] | Charlie one, hold positions. | C1小队 坚守阵地 |
[25:27] | Set evac charge. | 开始下撤退命令 |
[25:28] | Stand by for enemy. Over. | 准备迎敌 完毕 |
[25:34] | Em! | 艾米 |
[25:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:40] | Emily. | 艾米利 |
[25:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:47] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[25:52] | Did he just get… | 他是不是给 |
[25:53] | No, no, no, he didn’t. | 不 不 不可能的 |
[26:01] | Charlie one, access to the entrance now. | C1小队 现在开始进入 |
[26:04] | Charlie three, charlie three, zero alpha, over! | C3 C3 和A0小队 完毕 |
[26:07] | How’d the Taliban find us? | 塔利班怎么发现我们的 |
[26:09] | They got his radio when he was hit. | 他受伤时他们拿到了他的无线电设备 |
[26:11] | They used it for directions to find us here. | 用那个判断方向 他们就找上门来了 |
[26:13] | Fire support, confirm position, over. | 火力支援 确定位置 完毕 |
[26:17] | Moving through tunnel now. | 正从隧道穿过 |
[26:19] | Going firm at tunnel intersection. | 确定正走向隧道交叉口 |
[26:23] | Contact! contact! | 连接 连接 |
[26:27] | Marine prisoners and Taliban! | 发现人质和塔利班 |
[26:29] | 3 Taliban dead. | 3个塔利班死亡 |
[26:31] | Evac complete. | 撤退完毕 |
[26:33] | We have the two marines and rescue team complete. | 我们手中有两个海军陆战队士兵和救援队 |
[26:35] | Setting evac charges now. Over. | 开始下撤退命令 完毕 |
[26:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:38] | Alpha Whiskey one standing by waiting for your signal. Over. | AW1小队待命 等待信号 完毕 |
[26:42] | I confirm we need medic on board. Over. | 确认我们需要医务兵 完毕 |
[26:49] | It’s a direct hit. | 这是一次直接打击 |
[26:53] | The radios are dead for good. | 无线电设备彻底完了 |
[26:55] | They’re out there on their own now. | 他们现在孤身行动了 |
[26:56] | Wait. What about us? | 等等 那我们呢 |
[26:58] | You got any contingencies? | 你有什么应急方案吗 |
[27:00] | In the event of loss of comms | 在失去联系 |
[27:03] | During contact with the enemy, | 在和敌人联系的时候 |
[27:05] | We have 20 minutes to haul ass out of here. | 我们有20分钟可以撤离 |
[27:07] | What happens in 20 minutes? | 在这20分钟里会发生什么 |
[27:08] | Smart bombs turn into a parking lot | 精密制导炸弹将这里夷为平地 |
[27:10] | And everything in it. | 一切化为乌有 |
[27:12] | So the only way that you can get out of here | 所以你唯一可以从这里出来的方法 |
[27:13] | Is if you lure the enemy into the kill zone, | 是把敌人引诱到死亡地带 |
[27:15] | Which happens to be… Right? | 这样就能 对吧 |
[27:17] | Copy that. | 你说得对 |
[27:18] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[27:19] | All right, you wait here. | 你在这里等 |
[27:21] | If I’m not back in 18 minutes, | 如果我18分钟后还不回来 |
[27:23] | You leave by that door. | 你就离开 |
[27:25] | You know how to use that? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[27:33] | Not bad for a scientist. | 对于学者来说还不赖 |
[27:35] | I’ve had my moments. | 我自己可以搞定 |
[27:42] | Terrific. | 好极了 |
[27:44] | We’ve got 17 minutes. | 我们还有17分钟 |
[27:45] | You want to tell me about your moments? | 你想说该轮到你发挥了吗 |
[27:48] | That game’s over now. Yeah, I mean… | 现在游戏已经结束了 我是说 |
[27:51] | Besides, you’re the one who wants his story told, so… | 是你想把故事公之于众的 所以 |
[27:54] | How badly you want to hear it? | 你有多想知道 |
[27:59] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[28:00] | The answer’s probably gonna | 也许就算回答了 |
[28:01] | stay in this room anyway. Go on. | 我们也一命呜呼了 继续 |
[28:02] | Ask your question. | 你提问 |
[28:04] | What did you do in bosnia? | 你在波斯尼亚干什么 |
[28:05] | Intelligence. | 情报工作 |
[28:07] | You seem like you don’t want to really talk about it. | 你似乎不是真心想要和我谈话 |
[28:09] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[28:10] | Well, the past is the past, right? | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[28:12] | I can relate to that. | 但我觉得这和此事有关 |
[28:14] | I know that you’re trying to get some common ground | 我知道你想找到我和你 |
[28:16] | Between us, all right, khaled, | 之间的共同点 卡勒 |
[28:19] | But I didn’t betray my country. | 但是我没背叛自己的国家 |
[28:22] | You betrayed something. | 但你背叛了某些东西 |
[28:24] | Yeah, I betrayed myself. How about you? | 对 我背叛了自己 你呢 |
[28:28] | Mr. Komisky, a moment of your time? | 科密斯基先生 可以谈谈吗 |
[28:30] | You too, torres. | 你一起 托勒斯 |
[28:33] | My real name is specialist glen welsh. | 我的真名是格林・威尔士专家[专业顾问] |
[28:39] | What branch of the military were you in? | 你是哪方面的军事专家 |
[28:41] | Uh, back to Bosnia, your betrayal. | 回到波斯尼亚 你的背叛 |
[28:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:48] | Sarajevo. ’94. | 94年萨拉热窝恐怖事件 |
[28:52] | Right, we were interrogating a Serb officer | 我们正审问一个塞尔维亚的官员 |
[28:55] | About his sniper positions. | 关于他派遣的狙击手的位置 |
[28:56] | We? | 我们 |
[28:57] | Yeah. Mi6, British Intelligence. | 对 军情六处 英国情报局 |
[29:00] | And I didn’t believe him, | 我不相信他 |
[29:02] | So we changed his clothes | 所以我们换了他的衣服 |
[29:03] | And chocked him out into sniper alley. | 我们把他带到了狙击的小巷里 |
[29:06] | He lasted 4 seconds, | 他挣扎了4秒钟 |
[29:08] | Got about 18 feet-ish. | 大约走了18英寸 |
[29:11] | His information was accurate. | 他的消息是正确的 |
[29:13] | But he was the enemy, right? | 但他是敌人 不是吗 |
[29:17] | I’m a scientist. I’m not an executioner. | 我是个科学家 不是侩子手 |
[29:19] | War got the better of you, too. | 战势也倒向了你们一边 |
[29:22] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now your turn. | 对 现在该你了 |
[29:24] | I was aiming for special ops. | 99年在我到那里之前 |
[29:27] | Before I got there, ’99, | 我是励志想作特种兵的 |
[29:30] | I got in a bar fight. | 我卷入了一场酒吧斗殴 |
[29:31] | They threw me in the brig for three years. | 他们把我关在军舰禁闭室达三年 |
[29:33] | Manslaughter. | 定刑为过失杀人罪 |
[29:35] | I could tell you my drinks were spiked, | 我那时喝的饮料被下药了 |
[29:37] | But what would you care, right? | 但你不会关心这个 对吧 |
[29:38] | Right. | 对 |
[29:40] | Two years later, and this is right after 9/11, | 两年后 就在911发生之后 |
[29:43] | I got jumped in the brig and was thrown in the hospital. | 我出了禁闭室 进了医院 |
[29:48] | Somebody had knifed me in my back. | 有人用刀砍伤了我的背部 |
[29:49] | That’s when they offered me a way out. | 我借机逃了出来 |
[29:51] | That man you saw on the sat-link. | 就是在卫星连线中看到的那个人 |
[29:54] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[29:59] | Ms. Perriman. | 佩瑞曼女士 |
[30:01] | Franko’s aunt wendy? | 弗朗哥的温迪姑妈 |
[30:02] | Franko? Is he alive? | 弗朗哥 他还活着吗 |
[30:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[30:15] | And they moved you straight from the brig hospital | 他们把你直接从医院 |
[30:18] | To a training facility, right? | 移送到了训练场那里 对吗 |
[30:19] | Uh-huh. Where? | 哪里 |
[30:21] | Somewhere out west. I don’t know exactly. | 西边某地 我不知确切的地方 |
[30:22] | They didn’t tell me– you know, | 他们没告诉我 |
[30:24] | It looked a lot like this hell hole. | 它看上去就像这个鬼地方 |
[30:26] | All right, and they trained you to do what? | 那他们训练你做什么 |
[30:29] | They taught me pashto. | 他们教我普什图语[译注:阿富汗的主要语言] |
[30:31] | They–they put me through | 他们 他们对我进行 |
[30:33] | Their own brand of special ops training. | 他们自己的特种兵训练 |
[30:35] | And then they dropped me in | 他们把我丢到 |
[30:36] | the middle of Taliban territory. | 塔利班领地的中部 |
[30:38] | Posing as an aid worker with shia sympathies. | 将我伪装成援助人员与什叶派一起工作 |
[30:41] | You know, they said they were gonna be watching me, | 他们说会监视我 |
[30:44] | That they’d have my back | 跟在我身边 |
[30:45] | And that they’d pull me out when the time was right. | 还说一旦时机成熟就让我离开 |
[30:48] | All right, but they didn’t. | 但是他们没有这样做 |
[30:49] | They never came back for you, right? | 他们再也没回来接你 对吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:51] | They betrayed you, right, so you | 他们背叛了你 所以你 |
[30:52] | went over to the other side. | 倒向了另一边 |
[30:53] | Is that it? | 就这些了吗 |
[30:56] | Did you ever kill any american troops? | 你有杀过美国大兵吗 |
[30:58] | No. | 不是 |
[31:01] | That’s a bloody lie. | 撒谎是要付出代价的 |
[31:03] | No. No. Look. | 不 听着 |
[31:04] | Look, look, you try to shoot over their heads, | 听着 你不想射伤他们 |
[31:09] | But those bastards, they just keep shooting back. | 但那些混蛋却想射爆你的头 |
[31:16] | What? What? What are you doing? | 干嘛 你在做什么 |
[31:21] | Ah! aah! | 啊 |
[31:25] | Hold still! hold still! | 不许动 |
[31:30] | Al hold still! | 不许动 |
[31:31] | How did the people that put you here, | 那些人怎么把你带到这里来的 |
[31:33] | How did they know how to find you? | 他们怎么知道怎样找到你 |
[31:34] | How were they tracking you? Eh? | 他们怎么跟踪你的 |
[31:36] | I think I know. I think I know. | 我知道了 |
[31:40] | Hold still! if I’m right, | 不准动 如果我猜得没错 |
[31:41] | This is gonna prove your story’s real. | 这可以证明你说的是对的 |
[31:43] | What the hell are you doing, lightman? | 你到底在做什么 莱特曼 |
[31:46] | All of you, you have to help me hold him still! | 你们都来帮我制住这家伙 |
[31:49] | Hold him still! | 制住他 |
[31:50] | Hey, we gotta go! we gotta go right now! | 我们要走了 马上 |
[31:52] | Not until I’ve done this! | 等我解决好这里的问题 |
[31:53] | You listen to orders! | 你必须听命令 |
[31:54] | I often have orders from the president. | 我一般只听总统的命令 |
[31:56] | Did I forget to mention that? | 我是不是忘了说了 |
[31:57] | Now hold him still. | 现在制住他 |
[31:59] | Aah! | 啊 |
[32:00] | All right, give me the pliers. | 给我钳子 |
[32:01] | The pliers! | 钳子 |
[32:04] | Aah! | 啊 |
[32:09] | My sister, peg, died giving birth to franko. | 我姐姐因生弗朗哥而死 |
[32:12] | And I raised him just like he was my own. | 我把他当亲生儿子带大 |
[32:19] | Have you two met before? | 你们两个之前见过吗 |
[32:21] | No. | 没有 |
[32:24] | What elementary school did franko go to? | 弗朗哥小学上的是什么学校 |
[32:28] | Who was his first girlfriend? | 他的第一任女友是谁 |
[32:33] | Ms. Perriman… | 佩瑞曼女士 |
[32:34] | I believe you really did have a | 我相信你的姐姐的确 |
[32:36] | sister who died in childbirth, | 死于难产 |
[32:37] | Which is what makes your story believable… | 这能增强你故事的可信度 |
[32:40] | To the layman. | 可对我们无效 |
[32:41] | It’s not a story. | 这不是故事 |
[32:41] | Do you carry a picture of your nephew? | 你有你侄子的照片吗 |
[32:44] | I just–i imagine over the years | 我只是觉得有照片 |
[32:46] | Of not knowing where he is | 会让你对多年杳无音讯 |
[32:47] | Or if he’s even alive, | 甚至生死不明的侄子 |
[32:49] | It might be a great comfort to you, | 能有一丝慰藉 |
[32:50] | You know, a symbol of hope top have some– | 如果有一丝希望 |
[32:51] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[32:52] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你不必回答 |
[32:57] | They came to me after 9/11. | 他们在911之后找到我 |
[32:58] | My sister’s death didn’t have to be for nothing, they said. | 他们说我姐姐的死总会有价值的 |
[33:02] | She’s definitely telling the truth. | 她这次说的是实话 |
[33:04] | Now, I can tell you want to get this out, | 我可以帮你把真相大白天下 |
[33:07] | So please keep going, ms. Perriman. | 所以请继续 佩瑞曼女士 |
[33:09] | Someone from the cia did come to me. | 中情局的人找到我 |
[33:12] | I guess it was like an acting role… | 我觉得他们是要我为了祖国 |
[33:17] | For my country. | 扮演好角色 |
[33:18] | You gotta understand, I wanted | 你要理解 我只是 |
[33:21] | To do something. | 想要出一份力 |
[33:23] | We all wanted to do something. | 我们都想出一份力 |
[33:28] | Including you, sir. | 还有你 先生 |
[33:30] | I believe that. | 我相信 |
[33:32] | But you sent a man into Afghanistan | 但是你把一个人送到阿富汗 |
[33:35] | To infiltrate the Taliban. | 让他潜入塔利班 |
[33:36] | Then what? You just forget about him? | 然后呢 就将他遗忘了吗 |
[33:38] | Or you just leave him there to rot? | 还是任凭他在那堕落 |
[33:39] | Or worse. | 甚至更糟 |
[33:40] | We lost him. | 我们失去了联络 |
[33:41] | The battery in his tracking device died. | 他携带的追踪设备电池耗尽了 |
[33:43] | – The battery? – It happens. | -是电池 -有时就是这样 |
[33:45] | Know how hard it is to find anyone out there? | 你知道在那搜寻我们的人有多难吗 |
[33:49] | I’ve heard. | 有所耳闻 |
[33:51] | We kept waiting for him to show up, | 我们等他出现 |
[33:52] | And when he didn’t, we assumed he was dead. | 如果没出现 我们就认为他死了 |
[33:55] | So please, take your sanctimonious judgment | 所以 拜托 收起你那副道貌岸然的样子 |
[34:00] | And park it somewhere else. | 留着给别人看吧 |
[34:07] | Aah! | 啊 |
[34:11] | Snow. | 下雪了 |
[34:12] | If we don’t get out of here, | 如果出不去 |
[34:14] | It’ll be the last white christmas we ever see. | 恐怕这就是我们最后的白色圣诞节了 |
[34:16] | Not until I finish. Not until I finish. Hold on. | 等我做完 等我做完 等等 |
[34:17] | Aah! | 啊 |
[34:18] | Hey, hey, hey, hold still! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 别动 |
[34:20] | Aah! | 啊 |
[34:23] | There. | 找到了 |
[34:26] | It’s a tracking device. | 这是追踪设备 |
[34:28] | Two-year battery life. | 2年电池寿命 |
[34:30] | He is one of ours. | 他是我们的人 |
[34:31] | Why didn’t you tell us who you were in the beginning? | 为什么之前不告诉我们你的身份 |
[34:33] | Orders. | 因为命令 |
[34:34] | I disobey, I’m dead. | 如果违反 我就得死 |
[34:36] | The only person I reveal my identity to | 我只向知道我暗号的人 |
[34:38] | Is the man with the code. Nobody else! | 揭露自己的身份 非者勿诫 |
[34:41] | The code is Aunt Wendy. | 代码是”温迪姑妈” |
[34:44] | Well, that’s a reason. | 好吧 这算是个理由 |
[34:45] | But it’s not a real reason, is it? | 但还不是真正的原因 对吗 |
[34:47] | Come on, you can do better than that. | 来吧 干嘛不更坦白一点 |
[34:49] | And these bastards caught me, and they beat me. | 然后这些混蛋抓住我 打我 |
[34:52] | Yeah. I was Taliban. | 没错 我投向了塔利班 |
[34:54] | Well, that’s better. | 这样就对了 |
[34:56] | So, who are you now, eh? | 那你现在是什么人 |
[34:58] | You’re the expert. You tell me. | 你是专家 应该你告诉我 |
[35:06] | You tell your mom? | 告诉你妈了吗 |
[35:06] | No. | 没 |
[35:08] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[35:08] | Same reason you didn’t tell me. | 和你不告诉我的原因一样 |
[35:12] | Don’t you think you should tell her? | 你不觉得应该告诉她吗 |
[35:14] | He can tell her when he gets back. | 等他回来可以自己告诉她 |
[35:23] | Move out! let’s go, go! | 快出去 快 快 |
[35:30] | Let’s go! move, move! | 快走 快 快 |
[35:33] | Move, go! | 快走 快 |
[35:37] | Lightman, you’re out of here! | 莱特曼 你得快出去 |
[35:39] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[35:41] | We saw it on your face earlier, right? | 你刚才的表情告诉我们 |
[35:43] | You’ve got orders never to let | 你已经接到命令 |
[35:44] | this man leave this room alive, | 不能让他活着出去 |
[35:45] | Don’t you? Eh? | 对吧 |
[35:47] | Am I right? | 没错吧 |
[35:52] | These men remind you of what you wanted to be, all right? | 这些人是你曾经想成为的人 对吧 |
[35:56] | And so now it’s about a last fight you fight | 所以现在就是你的最后一搏 |
[35:58] | And which side of the fight you’re on, | 你得选择为哪一方而战 |
[35:59] | All right, and if you finally get to do | 好吗 让我们看一看 |
[36:02] | What you came here in the first place to do. | 你是否实现了来到这里的初衷 |
[36:05] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[36:08] | I need 45 seconds of fight out of him | 我需要他做45秒的掩护 |
[36:10] | To clear the tunnel. | 然后炸毁隧道 |
[36:11] | Here. | 给 |
[36:26] | Where’s home? | 家在哪里 |
[36:27] | 1245 glenview park, iowa city. | 爱荷华州 格伦沃公园1245号 |
[36:29] | Say it again! say it again! say it again! | 再说一遍 再说一遍 再说一遍 |
[36:32] | 1245 glenview park, iowa city. | 爱荷华州 格伦沃公园1245号 |
[37:03] | Nice job, doc! | 干得好 博士 |
[37:04] | Not really! | 就这样吧 |
[37:27] | Heard you helped get us out. | 听说是你帮我们脱身 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:30] | No. Thank you. | 不 应该谢谢你们 |
[38:04] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[38:10] | Oh. The real aunt wendy. | 啊 这才是真正的”温迪姑妈” |
[38:14] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这么做 |
[38:17] | This is a matter of national security. | 这关系国家安全 |
[38:20] | What story did you people tell specialist welsh, | 你们编了什么故事告诉威尔士专员 |
[38:23] | Franko’s, family? | 弗朗哥的家人们 |
[38:25] | Killed in action? | 行动中殉职吗 |
[38:27] | Died in the brig? | 还是死于禁闭室 |
[38:29] | Oh, died in the brig. Nice one. | 看来是死于禁闭室 太妙了 |
[38:31] | I was serving my country. | 我效忠于我的国家 |
[38:33] | Oh, yeah? Our country, you mean. | 哦是吗 你是说”我们的”国家 是吗 |
[38:36] | It’s our country. | 这是”我们的”国家 |
[38:37] | It’s about time you let that one go, mate. | 是时候别再执迷于此了 朋友 |
[38:38] | You go public with this, you’ll be breaking the law. | 如果将这公布于众 你将触犯法律 |
[38:42] | I’m not going public with it. | 我才不会公布于众 |
[38:43] | I’m gonna tell a man’s family | 我只想告诉他的家人 |
[38:44] | The truth about their son. | 他们儿子的真相 |
[38:46] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[38:47] | You know… Sooner or later | 你知道 迟早 |
[38:50] | You got to stand up and be counted for our mistakes, right? | 你得站出来为我们的过错负责 对吗 |
[38:53] | Your man, Franko, he went over… | 你的人 弗朗哥 他竟然倒戈 |
[38:55] | To the Taliban. | 投向塔利班一方 |
[38:57] | That’s a big mistake. | 这可是惊人的错误 |
[38:59] | But in the end… | 好在最后 |
[39:01] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[39:07] | Mr. Welsh? | 威尔士先生 |
[39:08] | Yeah, but what’s going on out here? | 外面发生什么事了 |
[39:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:10] | Who is it, hon? | 是谁 亲爱的 |
[39:13] | Do you mind if I come in for a minute? | 介意我进去谈一会儿吗 |
[39:15] | There’s a few things I’d like to tell you | 我想告诉你们一些事 |
[39:16] | About your son, Glen. | 关于你们儿子 格林 |
[39:17] | Glen? | 格林 |
[39:19] | Do you mind? | 可以吗 |
[39:25] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[39:28] | Dr. Lightman… | 莱特曼博士 |
[39:33] | Would you let me do the talking? | 可以让我来告诉他们吗 |
[39:36] | Just so long as it’s the truth. | 只要你告诉他们事实就行 |
[39:52] | *Santa baby* | *圣诞宝贝* |
[39:53] | He’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[39:56] | Yeah. Midwest is snowed under. | 是的 中西部已经被雪覆盖 |
[39:57] | Delays everywhere. | 到处都是滞留的人 |
[39:59] | Yeah. My mom’s stuck in St. Louis. | 没错 我妈也被滞留在了 圣路易斯 |
[40:02] | What are you gonna you do? | 能怎么样呢 |
[40:15] | *Santa baby* | *圣诞宝贝* |
[40:17] | *A ’54 convertible too, light blue * | *还有一辆54敞篷汽车 浅蓝色 * |
[40:23] | *I’ll wait up for you, dear* | *我会一直等你 宝贝* |
[40:26] | *Santa baby* | *圣诞宝贝* |
[40:28] | *So hurry down the chimney to me* | *快快滑下烟囱来找我* |
[40:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:35] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[40:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:46] | You shouldn’t have had to see that, em. | 本不该让你看到那些的 艾米利 |
[40:53] | I was scared, dad. | 我被吓到了 爸爸 |
[40:56] | I was really scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[40:58] | I know. Yeah. | 我知道 是的 |
[41:00] | Yeah, me, too. Me, too. | 是的 我也是 我也是 |
[41:10] | So is it naive to ask you, | 所以 如果请你 |
[41:14] | Beg you really, | 其实是求你 |
[41:14] | To never do anything like that again? | 别再做那样的事会不会很幼稚 |
[41:17] | No. | 不 |
[41:22] | Well, yeah. It’s a little bit. | 好吧 是的 有那么一点 |
[41:30] | Oy. | 噢咦 |
[41:31] | Well, let’s share some of that. | 好了 一起去庆祝节日吧 |
[41:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:44] | Aw… It’s beautiful. | 啊 真漂亮 |
[41:48] | Well, darling… | 去吧亲爱的 |
[41:54] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[41:56] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[41:58] | Good. You’re not meant to be. | 很好 这样就对了 |
[42:03] | Ria. | 莉亚 |
[42:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:06] | You look nice… | 你看起来很美 |
[42:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:08] | Ish. | 太高兴了 |
[42:09] | Loker. | 洛克尔 |
[42:13] | I’ve got you a secret santa. | 给你带的圣诞交换礼物 |
[42:25] | I’m watching you. | 我看好你 |
[42:28] | Oh, man. | 哦 天哪 |
[42:30] | Yeah. Don’t mention it. | 小意思 不用谢了 |