时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[00:33] | Yeah, you could get a lot of dough for that thing. | 这玩意值一大笔钱 |
[00:40] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[00:44] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[00:46] | Someone’s downstairs! | 楼下有人 |
[00:48] | Call the police. | 快报警 |
[00:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[00:57] | Richard! No! | 理查德 住手 |
[00:58] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[01:08] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[01:10] | Richard! Aah! | 理查德 |
[01:17] | Group therapy folks, | 集体心理治疗的病人 |
[01:19] | report to the kitchen for KP duty. | 到厨房找值班人员报道 |
[01:21] | Everybody else, I’ll see you in the common room. | 各位 我在公共休息室等大家 |
[01:24] | Ava, come here. | 艾娃 过来 |
[01:25] | Girl, you’re gonna get me in trouble. | 丫头 你给我惹麻烦了 |
[01:27] | Ok, what’s up? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[01:29] | Shut up 2 seconds and I’ll tell you. | 你安静一会儿 我来告诉你 |
[01:32] | Keep this for me, but you can’t let anyone see it | 替我收着 别让任何人看到 |
[01:34] | or know you’ve got it. Promise? | 也别让人知道你有这个 你发誓 |
[01:35] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[01:36] | Just promise. | 快发誓 |
[01:38] | You know I don’t do promises. | 你知道我从不发誓 |
[01:40] | Forget your stupid rules. Just promise me. | 少提你那些愚蠢的原则 对我发誓 |
[01:43] | Or give it back. | 要么就别拿 |
[01:44] | All right, I promise. | 好吧 我发誓 |
[01:46] | Ava, Marly, you got somewhere to be? | 艾娃 玛丽 你们在这里干嘛 |
[01:48] | Oh, yeah, I had an eyelash. | 我眼睛进睫毛了 |
[01:51] | Yeah, it’s still here. | 没吹掉啊 |
[01:53] | My wishes never come true. | 天不遂人愿啊 |
[01:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:59] | All right, calm down. Slow down. Slow down. | 镇定 减速 减速 |
[02:02] | Dad, are you actually praying? | 爸 你这算是祷告吗 |
[02:03] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[02:05] | That is so insulting. | 太伤我感情了 |
[02:06] | Look, you’ll get your license | 听着 等你万事俱备后 |
[02:08] | when you’re good and ready. | 就会拿到驾照 |
[02:10] | But I’ve been 16 for months. | 但我早就满十六了 |
[02:11] | Which is my point exactly. | 我的意思很清楚了 |
[02:14] | Ok, look, parallel park just here. | 平行停在那边 |
[02:17] | – You get one shot. – All right. | -一次搞定 -好的 |
[02:20] | – Pull up. -I am. | -刹车 -我踩了 |
[02:21] | Pull up. Pull up. | 刹车 刹车 |
[02:22] | I am. | 我踩了 |
[02:23] | All right, a little bit further, | 好吧 过了一点 |
[02:25] | a little bit further, a little bit further. | 过了一点 过了一点 |
[02:26] | – All right, stop. – Ok. | -好了 停 -好 |
[02:32] | No. No cheating. | 不 不准作弊 |
[02:34] | It’s technology, Dad. | 善用高科技 爸 |
[02:36] | The future is now. | 如今是科技时代 |
[02:40] | – Puppy! – Wait-what-where?! | -有小狗 -什么 哪里 |
[02:44] | Did I hit something? | 是不是撞到了什么 |
[02:46] | I believe so. | 肯定是的 |
[02:54] | I mean, it’s not like I enjoyed it or anything. | 我倒不是喜欢那么干 |
[02:57] | And I am paying for all the damage, aren’t I? | 维修费我不也付了吗 对吧 |
[03:02] | Don’t hold a grudge. | 别怀恨在心 |
[03:03] | You hold a grudge, your face gets pinched. | 否则你的脸会皱起来 |
[03:06] | Look at your Mum. | 看看你妈妈就知道 |
[03:10] | I need you to listen to something. | 你得听听这个 |
[03:11] | I need you to tell me what to do. | 教教我该怎么办 |
[03:12] | All right, slow down. | 好的 慢慢来 |
[03:13] | Just listen. | 听着 |
[03:15] | Ria, you have to come get me. | 莉亚 你得来接我 |
[03:16] | Something happened. I’m not sure what, | 出事了 我不清楚什么事 |
[03:19] | but something bad. | 但肯定是坏事 |
[03:20] | I’m not even supposed to be on the phone. | 我本来不该打电话 |
[03:22] | Please, I need- | 求你了 我需要… |
[03:25] | Well, she sounds pretty desperate. | 她听起来非常绝望 |
[03:27] | Yeah, well, she’s a liar and a delinquent, | 对 她是骗子还是少年犯 |
[03:30] | which is she’s been locked up for 7 months. | 所以要被关七个月 |
[03:32] | What, you feel her message is a lie? | 你觉得这个信息是谎话 |
[03:33] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I never know with her. | 我不知道 我从来就搞不懂她 |
[03:36] | Right. Who is this girl to you? | 这女孩是你什么人 |
[03:40] | She’s my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[04:22] | 20 bucks says those cops are here for Ava. | 赌二十块这些警察是冲艾娃来的 |
[04:26] | Ah, sisterly love. | 真是姐妹情深 |
[04:27] | Half-sister. The degenerate paternal half. | 只是同父异母的姐妹 |
[04:30] | – I.D., please. – Thanks. | -请交证件 -谢谢 |
[04:33] | Again, Ava is in solitary. | 再说一次 艾娃正在禁闭中 |
[04:35] | She’s not allowed visitors. No exceptions. | 不允许她会客 不得破例 |
[04:38] | Ok, well, can you just tell me | 那你能告诉我们 |
[04:39] | if it had anything to do with the cops that we saw? | 那些警察来这儿做什么 |
[04:41] | I really can’t discuss it. | 我真的无可奉告 |
[04:42] | Grow a pair. | 加把火 |
[04:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:46] | I was just telling her to grow a pair, you know… | 我只是让她加把火 |
[04:48] | of testicles. | 来点实际的 |
[04:49] | Metaphorically speaking, you know, | 这是比喻 |
[04:50] | ’cause you’re stonewalling. | 因为你在搪塞我们 |
[04:52] | Which is what people do when they have something to hide. | 人们在隐瞒事实的时候常这样 |
[04:54] | So what are you hiding? | 那你在隐瞒什么 |
[04:56] | Enough of this. Come here. | 够了 给我 |
[04:57] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[05:02] | Ria, you have to come get me. | 莉亚 你得来接我 |
[05:04] | Something happened. | 出事了 |
[05:05] | I’m not sure what, but something bad. | 我不清楚什么事 但肯定是坏事 |
[05:07] | I’m not even supposed to be on the phone. | 我本来不该打电话 |
[05:09] | Please, I need- | 求你了 我需要… |
[05:14] | All I can tell you is that Ava’s friend Marly | 我只能告诉你们 艾娃的朋友玛丽 |
[05:17] | seems to have run away last night. | 昨晚逃跑了 |
[05:19] | Oh, so you locked Ava up? | 所以你把艾娃关起来了 |
[05:21] | Why am I doing all the talking? | 怎么全让我来说 |
[05:24] | I mean, she’s your sister. Go on, say something. Go on. | 她是你妹妹 说话啊 快说啊 |
[05:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:30] | So you locked up my sister? | 你把我妹妹关起来了吗 |
[05:31] | Oh, that’s brilliant, then. | 真聪明 |
[05:33] | Until she decides to share what she knows | 除非她说出玛丽 |
[05:35] | about how Marly evaded our security system, yes. | 是如何突破我们安保系统的 |
[05:37] | You realize isolation will reinforce her distrust | 要知道关禁闭只能增加她的不信任感 |
[05:40] | of authority and make her even less likely to open up. | 让她更加不愿意说出来 |
[05:43] | You must be a psychologist. | 你一定是心理学家 |
[05:45] | I must be. | 我正是 |
[05:47] | There’s really nothing I can do. | 我真的帮不上什么忙 |
[05:50] | My sister, | 我的妹妹 |
[05:51] | my baby sister. | 我的小妹妹 |
[05:53] | They won’t let her eat. | 他们不给她吃饭 |
[05:54] | They won’t let her sleep. | 不让她睡觉 |
[05:56] | The warden won’t even let me see her. | 监狱长还不让我看她 |
[05:57] | She’s so scared and alone, | 她又害怕又孤独 |
[06:00] | and now there’s this girl who’s missing. | 如今还有个女孩不见了 |
[06:05] | Now… | 那么 |
[06:06] | you take me to Ava, | 你让我去见艾娃 |
[06:08] | or I’ll take that phone message and these tears | 否则我就声泪俱下地把电话留言 |
[06:10] | to a friend of mine at the local news. | 交给我本地的媒体朋友 |
[06:19] | Dax. | 达克斯 |
[06:20] | Tell Dr. Burns Ava has visitors. | 告诉彭斯医生 艾娃有访客 |
[06:23] | I’d like him to observe. | 他要在旁观察 |
[06:39] | What’s with the old white guy? | 那个白人老头是谁 |
[06:41] | I’m your sister’s boss. | 我是你姐姐的老板 |
[06:43] | – The lie guy? – Yep. | -测谎的家伙 -对 |
[06:45] | You brought the lie guy. | 你把那家伙弄来了 |
[06:46] | Ava, what the hell happened last night? | 艾娃 昨晚到底怎么了 |
[06:48] | Like you care. | 好像你很关心似的 |
[06:49] | Hey, I’m here. | 我来这里 |
[06:51] | I care. | 我关心 |
[06:56] | You’re super sexy. | 你还真是性感啊 |
[06:57] | You want to make out? | 你想弄清楚 |
[06:59] | Absolutely. Climb on board, darling. | 没错 打开天窗说亮话 宝贝儿 |
[07:03] | She’s testing him. | 她在考验他 |
[07:04] | Ya think? | 你这么想 |
[07:07] | Sorry. I’ll hold the condescension. | 对不起 我会收敛点的 |
[07:11] | You like making people uncomfortable. | 你喜欢让人不舒服 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I do. | 对 没错 |
[07:14] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[07:19] | Why so scared, then? | 你为什么那么害怕 |
[07:20] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[07:20] | Come on, Ava, the man is a deception expert. | 承认吧 艾娃 他可是个甄谎专家 |
[07:23] | Is it Marly, eh? | 是不是因为玛丽 |
[07:27] | I’ll take that as a yes, actually. | 我就当你承认了 |
[07:30] | You know, you remind me of your sister | 你知道 你让我想起了你姐姐 |
[07:33] | 2 years ago. | 两年前的样子 |
[07:34] | You know, a completely open book, | 一眼就能看穿 |
[07:35] | but trying desperately to be inscrutable. | 可还努力装得深不可测的样子 |
[07:38] | So why did you leave a message on your sister’s machine? | 你为什么给你姐姐电话留言 |
[07:42] | I wanted to get out of here. | 我想从这里出去 |
[07:43] | – Why? – Look around. | -为什么 -看看这儿 |
[07:45] | I get in one cop’s face one time, | 就因为我有一次打了一个警察 |
[07:46] | they toss me in juvie. | 他们就把我送进少管所 |
[07:48] | Oh, come on, that’s not all that happened. | 得了吧 还不止因为这个 |
[07:50] | They share a dad. | 她们同父异母 |
[07:52] | I gather he was pretty useless. | 我猜他们的父亲肯定非常不称职 |
[07:54] | Stage 4 alcoholic. | 他酗酒成性 |
[07:55] | Ava grew up being beaten | 艾娃小时候 只要他一喝醉 |
[07:57] | during his blackouts. | 就会打她 |
[07:58] | The mother O.D.’d when she was 10. | 艾娃10岁那年 母亲因过度用药去世 |
[08:00] | Ava was in the next room. | 当时艾娃就在隔壁的屋里 |
[08:02] | And then she went into the system | 当她亟需专业心理辅导的时候 |
[08:03] | when what she needed was intensive therapy. | 却被送进了少管所 |
[08:05] | The girl has been here for 6 months. | 这个女孩在这里呆了6个月了 |
[08:07] | It’s the first time family’s shown up. | 这是第一次有家人来看望她 |
[08:09] | Dax should know. He used to be a resident. | 达克斯了解情况 他以前是这里的囚犯 |
[08:11] | Now I’m a success story. | 现在我改头换面了 |
[08:13] | My social worker says I have a recurrent shoplifting problem. | 社工说我总改不了小偷小摸的毛病 |
[08:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:18] | I say this ass deserves good denim. | 我说好臀配好裤 |
[08:20] | Yeah, it’s a nice ass. | 你的臀部是很好看 |
[08:21] | Hey. | 行了 |
[08:23] | Anyway, if I need something, | 反正要是我需要什么东西 |
[08:24] | who’s gonna get it for me but me? | 也没有人给我买 只能靠我自己 |
[08:25] | Well, if wanted out of here so bad, | 如果你真的那么想从这儿出去 |
[08:26] | why did you call me and hang up? | 那为什么你给我打电话 马上又挂了 |
[08:28] | I heard somebody coming. I freaked. | 我听见有人来了 很害怕 |
[08:29] | Where’s Marly? | 玛丽在哪里 |
[08:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:35] | I don’t believe her. | 我不相信她 |
[08:37] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[08:38] | Not for a second. | 根本不相信 |
[08:41] | Fine. I saw Marly last night. | 好吧 昨天晚上我看见玛丽了 |
[08:43] | She was sneaking out. | 她当时偷偷溜了出去 |
[08:47] | Crap. | 该死 |
[08:49] | – What’s that? – Lockdown. | -那是什么 -一级防范禁闭 |
[08:55] | Someone’s hurt, right? | 是不是有人受伤了 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[09:01] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[09:03] | It’s Marly, right? | 这就是玛丽吧 |
[09:19] | Marly’s dead. | 玛丽死了 |
[09:22] | You can just say it. | 你跟我直说吧 |
[09:23] | Somebody hit her in the head | 有人猛击她的头 |
[09:24] | hard enough to kill her. | 把她打死了 |
[09:26] | The police are investigating. | 警察正在调查 |
[09:29] | whatever. | 随便吧 |
[09:30] | You think they’ll let me go back to my room now? | 他们现在能不能让我回房间了 |
[09:32] | Ava… | 艾娃 |
[09:34] | You said-you said that you followed Marly | 你说昨天晚上玛丽溜走的时候 |
[09:37] | last night when she snuck out. | 你跟踪了她 |
[09:38] | So? | 那怎么了 |
[09:39] | And your message said that something bad happened. | 留言里你说发生了一件可怕的事 |
[09:43] | Ava, what did you see? | 艾娃 你看见什么了 |
[09:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:46] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[09:49] | She is- she is lying, right? | 她在撒谎 对不对 |
[09:54] | All right, enough. | 好了 别问了 |
[09:55] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[09:56] | My turn. | 我问吧 |
[09:57] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[09:59] | Lightman! | 莱特曼 |
[10:00] | you killed her, right? | 你杀了她 对吧 |
[10:01] | You killed marly, didn’t you? | 你杀了玛丽 是不是 |
[10:02] | – Admit it. – No, I didn’t! | -承认吧 -我没有 |
[10:04] | You bashed her head in, didn’t you? | 你打爆了她的头 是不是 |
[10:05] | – No, I didn’t! – You see, I think you’re brilliant. | -没有 我没有 -我觉得你很聪明 |
[10:07] | I’ll give you that. You’re brilliant | 真的 你很聪明 |
[10:08] | the way you manipulate your sister. | 你知道怎么操控你姐姐 |
[10:09] | I mean, you play on all that guilt she carries around | 你利用她对你心存愧疚 |
[10:10] | for not being able to protect you from your father. | 因为她没能在你父亲面前保护你 |
[10:15] | But the funny thing is, right, | 不过有意思的是 |
[10:17] | I don’t have that problem. | 我没有愧疚感 |
[10:21] | Now, your friend is dead. | 现在你朋友死了 |
[10:23] | You can play tough all you like, | 你可以装得无动于衷 |
[10:24] | but you loved her. | 但你爱她 |
[10:26] | You loved her like a sister. | 就像姐妹一样爱她 |
[10:31] | That’s why I’m gonna help you. | 因此我要帮助你 |
[10:33] | But first you gotta tell me what you know. | 但是首先你得告诉我你知道什么 |
[10:36] | You tell me or I’m gonna leave. | 如果你不说 那我就走了 |
[10:38] | I’m gonna leave, you’re sister’s gonna leave, | 到时我走了 你姐姐也走了 |
[10:40] | And you’re gonna be stuck here on you’re own. | 你孤零零的一个人被关在这里 |
[10:43] | And we will not come back, | 而且我们不会回来的 |
[10:45] | So tell me what you know. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[10:48] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[10:49] | Marly? | 玛丽 |
[10:51] | Who’s the father? | 孩子的父亲是谁 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:53] | Lie. | 撒谎 |
[10:54] | She was always crying | 她每次都是哭着 |
[10:55] | after she’d visit Dr. Burns. | 从彭斯医生那里回来 |
[10:57] | Ask him. | 去问他吧 |
[10:58] | That’s not good enough. I’m off. | 你还是不想说 我走了 |
[11:00] | Nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:01] | Wait! Last night… | 等等 昨天晚上 |
[11:05] | I heard her scream. | 我听见她在尖叫 |
[11:08] | I didn’t try to help her. I ran. | 可是我没有去帮她 我逃跑了 |
[11:10] | I was scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[11:13] | It’s my fault she’s dead. | 她死了 都是我的错 |
[11:18] | The police want to talk to me, | 警方想询问我 |
[11:20] | and you have no authority to be here. | 你们没有权力到这里来 |
[11:21] | Actually, Dr. Lightman is under contract to the city of D.C. | 实际上莱特曼博士将案子转嫁到了华府区 |
[11:23] | And I’ll be liaising with the metropolitan P.D. | 而且我到时会联络市警视厅的 |
[11:26] | All right, enough with the jurisdictional pissing contest. | 行了 管辖权的争论到此为止 |
[11:27] | You got a murderer running around in your facility, | 你的少管所里有一名杀人犯 |
[11:30] | which means that your kids are in danger, | 那些孩子们现在身处险境 |
[11:32] | and one of them happens to be my associate’s sister, | 其中就包括我同事的妹妹 |
[11:34] | which makes you a very lucky person, | 而你很幸运 |
[11:36] | because you need me. | 因为你需要我的帮助 |
[11:38] | In that case, how can I help you? | 如果是这样的话 需要帮助吗 |
[11:41] | For starters, I’d like to see the files of any juveniles here | 首先 我想查阅一下所有 |
[11:43] | who’ve been convicted of violent crimes. | 有暴力犯罪史的少年犯档案 |
[11:44] | I’ll need approval from the police. | 这么做需要警方的授权 |
[11:46] | Consider it done. | 警方已经批准了 |
[11:47] | In the meantime, | 随便问一下 |
[11:49] | did you know that Marly was pregnant? | 你们知道玛丽怀孕了吗 |
[11:51] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:52] | Well, Ava did. | 可艾娃知道 |
[11:55] | I bet she wasn’t the only one, eh? | 我敢说知道的不止她一个人 |
[11:58] | Were you aware of this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[12:00] | Yes. I knew that one of our girls was pregnant. | 知道 是有个女孩怀孕了 |
[12:02] | I decided, hey, I’ll just keep that to myself. | 可我没打算告诉其他人 |
[12:05] | Well, do you have any idea who the father is? | 那你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗 |
[12:07] | Marly was disciplined for | 几个月以前 玛丽因为在教堂里 |
[12:09] | making out with a kid named tyrel gardner | 和一个叫特瑞·加德纳的男孩亲热 |
[12:11] | in the chapel a few months ago. | 而受到处罚 |
[12:17] | Tyrel. He might have been the father, | 特瑞 他有可能就是孩子的父亲 |
[12:19] | But he didn’t kill Marly. He was released last month. | 但他没有杀害玛丽 上月被释放了 |
[12:22] | There’s no way he could have gotten in here last night. | 他昨晚不可能进得来 |
[12:24] | Still, I’ll pass on his information to the police. | 不过我还是会把他的资料交给警方 |
[12:27] | They can add him to their interview list. | 作为他们的调查对象之一 |
[12:29] | Well, we all know these kids aren’t gonna talk to the cops. | 你我都知这些孩子是不会和条子交谈的 |
[12:32] | We need to go to the source. We need to go to Marly. | 我们得追根溯源 还得从玛丽着手调查 |
[12:36] | Group therapy is confidential. | 集体心理治疗是机密的 |
[12:38] | Agent Reynolds is back at the office. | 雷诺兹探员回办公室去了 |
[12:40] | I could give him a call. | 我可以打个电话给他 |
[12:41] | You can call whoever you like. | 你打给谁都无所谓 |
[12:42] | It’s still an invasion of privacy. | 这仍然是侵犯个人隐私 |
[12:44] | A woman was murdered. | 有个女人被谋杀了 |
[12:45] | Yes, I’m aware of that, | 是的 我知道 |
[12:47] | And I’m the only one here who actually knew her. | 而且我是在场之中唯一真正了解她的 |
[12:48] | How about a little flexibility? | 为何不能稍微变通一下 |
[12:49] | I’ll-I’ll show you one session. | 我给你看段对话 |
[12:53] | Marly’s last. | 玛丽生前最后的画面 |
[12:56] | Lightman means well, but he’s slightly insane. | 莱特曼虽说好意 但他有点古怪 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I noticed. | 没错 我注意到了 |
[13:00] | Look, Marly dying wasn’t your fault, Ava. | 听着 玛丽的死不是你的错 艾娃 |
[13:03] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 你无能为力 |
[13:06] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[13:09] | Somebody went through my stuff. | 有人动过我东西 |
[13:11] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:12] | The kids here steal. I leave things a certain way. | 这里的人惯偷 我放东西会留个心眼 |
[13:16] | Were they looking for something? | 他们在找什么东西吗 |
[13:18] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[13:20] | Does someone think you know who the killer is? | 有人认为你知道凶手是谁吗 |
[13:22] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[13:25] | Ava, this is important. | 艾娃 这很重要 |
[13:30] | Weird things happen in this place. | 这地方不对劲 |
[13:32] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这个 |
[13:36] | Ava, why don’t you start us all off | 艾娃 和我们讲一段 |
[13:38] | By telling us about a good memory. | 美好的回忆吧 |
[13:40] | Good memory? | 美好的回忆 |
[13:45] | Whenever my sister visited me, | 每次当我姐姐来看我时 |
[13:47] | She’d braid my hair. | 她会帮我扎头发 |
[13:49] | After my dad had a bad night, she’d do it for hours. | 父亲睡不好的话 她就会忙上几个小时 |
[13:53] | Why does Ava’s memory bother you, Marly? | 艾娃的记忆为何会困扰你 玛丽 |
[13:58] | The girl’s ass being beaten. | 她在找抽 |
[14:00] | Who cares about hair-braiding. | 谁在乎扎头发 |
[14:02] | Marly really didn’t like you, did she, eh? | 玛丽还真不怎么喜欢你 对吗 |
[14:04] | I’m not here to be liked. | 我来这不是为了受人喜欢的 |
[14:06] | Whenever Ria stayed with us, she got the worst of it. | 莉亚和我们住时 她扎得最差 |
[14:09] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[14:11] | She probably took it on purpose, to protect you. | 她可能是故意为之 为了保护你 |
[14:14] | Will you pause it. | 你能暂停下吗 |
[14:17] | That’s, um, that’s Maurice Jones, right? | 那是莫里斯·琼斯对吗 |
[14:19] | I just flagged his file. | 我刚标记了他的档案 |
[14:21] | Dad’s in jail. | 父亲入狱 |
[14:22] | Background of substance abuse. | 有药物滥用前科 |
[14:25] | He has 3 arrests for assault. | 他袭人被捕三次 |
[14:27] | You could have said the same thing about me a while back. | 不久前你本可给我下同样的定论 |
[14:29] | Could we also say that you bludgeoned | 我们难道说过你棒击 |
[14:31] | your pregnant neighbor into a coma? | 怀有身孕的邻居至昏迷吗 |
[14:34] | Man, you got no right gettin’ in my face! | 伙计 你没权利挡我 |
[14:36] | You ain’t gonna find nothing. | 你不会找到什么的 |
[14:38] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 |
[14:43] | Hey, man, that ain’t mine! That’s not mine. | 伙计 那不是我的 不是我的 |
[14:46] | Maurice Jones, you are | 莫里斯·琼斯 你因 |
[14:46] | under arrest for the murder of Marly Lourdes. | 涉嫌杀害玛丽·卢尔德而被捕 |
[14:48] | I didn’t hurt that girl! | 我没伤害那女孩 |
[14:49] | You see that, right? | 你看见了 对吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah. Go on, then. | 没错 你上吧 |
[14:51] | Anything you say can be used against you… | 你所说的一切将作为 |
[14:52] | Excuse me. He’s telling the truth. | 抱歉 他说的是实话 |
[14:54] | Ma’am, please step away. | 女士 请你让开 |
[14:56] | No, we’re deception experts. | 不 我们是甄谎专家 |
[14:56] | Trust me, you have the wrong person. | 相信我 你们抓错人了 |
[14:57] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这么说的 |
[14:59] | Newsflash for you, lady – they always say they didn’t do it. | 女士 你要搞清楚 罪犯总说自己没做过 |
[15:01] | I didn’t kill nobody! | 我没杀人 |
[15:06] | If Maurice is innocent, | 如果莫里斯是无辜的 |
[15:07] | there’s a murderer running around this place, | 凶手肯定还在这地方 |
[15:08] | And I’m not leaving Ava a sitting duck. I’m calling reynolds. | 我不会让艾娃坐以待毙 我打给雷诺兹 |
[15:11] | No, forget Reynolds. | 不 忘了雷诺兹吧 |
[15:13] | Foster, could you take Torres back to the office, please? | 福斯特 你能带托勒斯回办公室吗 |
[15:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:18] | Now. | 现在就回 |
[15:19] | Give me your keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[15:27] | That was touching. | 真感人 |
[15:33] | How are you at following instructions? | 你能从令如流吗 |
[15:42] | Stay close to the railing. | 靠近扶手 |
[15:43] | It’s a dead zone for the cameras. | 这是摄像头的死角 |
[15:45] | Where’s Ria? | 莉亚在哪 |
[15:46] | She’s back at the office. | 她回办公室了 |
[15:47] | It’s just me and you now. | 现在只有你和我 |
[15:49] | I’m going to break you out of here. | 我准备带你离开这 |
[15:50] | And then what? | 那之后怎么办 |
[15:52] | Then we catch a killer. | 抓住真凶 |
[15:58] | I mean, all day not one of you thought to say, | 我是说 一整天你们没人想到 |
[16:00] | hey, let’s just call Eli and tell him why nobody’s in the office. | 打个电话给伊莱告诉他为何没人在办公室 |
[16:02] | Loker, a girl was murdered. | 洛克尔 有个女孩被谋杀了 |
[16:04] | Well, that’s exactly my point. | 那真是我想说的 |
[16:05] | It’s a scary world. Bad things happen. | 这是个恐怖世界 发生了不好的事情 |
[16:09] | I- I worry. | 我很担心 |
[16:11] | And apparently you have a sister. | 而且原来你还有个妹妹 |
[16:12] | Half-sister. | 同父异母的妹妹 |
[16:14] | All right, so, if, um, this Maurice kid | 好了 如果这个叫莫里斯 |
[16:16] | With the proclivity toward violence was framed, | 有暴力倾向的孩子是被陷害的 |
[16:19] | Then who killed this pregnant girl? | 那么是谁杀害了这个怀孕的女孩 |
[16:21] | The youth center psychologist is a maybe. | 少管中心的心理学家有嫌疑 |
[16:23] | Uh, there was definitely | 在这些录像中很显然 |
[16:24] | something between him and Marly on those tapes. | 他和玛丽之间有些事 |
[16:26] | All right, well, I’ll call the Deputy Warden, | 好了 我打电话给副狱长 |
[16:28] | See if I can sweet-talk her into giving you more access. | 看看我的花言巧语能否让她给你更多权限 |
[16:30] | Why don’t you not. | 不用了 |
[16:32] | Oh, look, is this little Torres? | 看那 这是小托勒斯吗 |
[16:38] | You know, I just remembered, I got some work to do downtown. | 我刚记起来了 市区还有些事情要做 |
[16:40] | And I’m gonna pretend like I never even saw her. | 我会假装从没见过她 |
[16:42] | You call me if you need me. | 有需要的话找我 |
[16:43] | I’ve got some research to do. | 我还有些研究要做 |
[16:45] | You could be charged with aiding and abetting. | 你会被指控为教唆犯 |
[16:48] | Or kidnapping. | 或是绑架犯 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:51] | Well, I’ve been charged with worse. | 我还有过更严重的指控 |
[16:52] | Sorry. If I did get killed like Marly, | 抱歉 如果我真的杀了玛丽 |
[16:55] | Your life would get easier. | 你还轻松一点 |
[16:56] | You’re embarrassing me in front of my bosses, ok? | 你可是在我老板面前让我难堪 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I don’t think she cares. | 没错 但我想她不在乎 |
[17:00] | FYI-I’m not staying with you. | 顺告你 我才不会和你住一起 |
[17:02] | All right, tell me where you’re gonna stay, then, | 那好 告诉我你准备住哪 |
[17:04] | Some lowlife boyfriends? | 和你的小混混男友住吗 |
[17:05] | I’m staying with Cal. | 我准备和卡尔住 |
[17:09] | Now, don’t go thinking that this is a get out of jail free pass, | 别以为出了监狱就可以自由自在了 |
[17:12] | ’cause it’s not. As soon as this is solved, | 不是这样的 这事一解决 |
[17:14] | You’re going straight back inside. In the meantime, | 你就得马上回到里面去 还有 |
[17:15] | You’re staying with Foster. | 你和福斯特住 |
[17:18] | What? | 什么 |
[17:19] | You heard me. | 你听见了 |
[17:21] | I suggest you leave. | 我建议你离开 |
[17:24] | Ok. You must be hungry. | 好的 你肯定饿了 |
[17:28] | Oh, uh, Foster, | 噢 福斯特 |
[17:29] | Why don’t you get Dr. Burns on the phone | 你何不找下彭斯医生 |
[17:31] | And have him come in here. | 让他到这来一下 |
[17:33] | I believe you have his number. | 我相信你肯定有他号码 |
[17:36] | She should be staying with me. | 她应该和我住一起 |
[17:37] | – No, you’re off the case. – What? No, I’m not. | -不 这案子你不用管了 -我才不 |
[17:39] | Yeah, you are. You had your chance and you blew it. | 不用了 你有过机会 但你搞砸了 |
[17:40] | You’re too close to this to see clearly. | 你们关系亲密 无法明辨 |
[17:42] | Plus, she’s gonna be fighting you | 加之 你所走的每一步 |
[17:44] | every step of the way. | 她都和你对着干 |
[17:45] | So… | 所以 |
[17:47] | Go home, Torres. | 回家去吧 托勒斯 |
[17:49] | I mean that. | 我说真的 |
[17:54] | I told you I didn’t know Marly was pregnant. | 我告诉过你 我不知道玛丽怀孕了 |
[17:56] | Not only did you know she was pregnant, | 你不仅知道她怀孕了 |
[17:58] | I think you’re the father. | 我觉得你还是孩子的爸爸 |
[18:00] | I don’t care what you think, | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[18:01] | And I have to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[18:02] | No, you don’t have to get back to work, | 不 你并不急着回去工作 |
[18:04] | And you do care what I think. | 你还很在乎我想什么 |
[18:05] | Why is that, exactly? | 为什么呢 |
[18:06] | Look, I don’t even have to be here. | 我都没有必要来这儿 |
[18:08] | Why are you, then? | 那你为什么要来 |
[18:09] | Dr. Foster said you wanted Maurice’s file. | 福斯特博士说你们想要莫里斯的档案 |
[18:12] | You got the hots for Foster. | 你对福斯特有意思 |
[18:14] | I cared about Marly and I wanted to help her. | 我关心玛丽 我想帮助她 |
[18:17] | Now tell the truth, Burnsy. | 告诉我真相 彭斯 |
[18:18] | I mean, assuming | 我是说假设 |
[18:19] | That you’re not the father, | 你不是孩子的父亲 |
[18:21] | I can put in a good word for you with Foster. | 我可以在福斯特面前说说好话 |
[18:23] | you’re kind of a jerk. | 你完全是个混蛋 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I have been told that. | 是 以前也有人那么说过 |
[18:27] | I get it, though. | 我明白了 |
[18:28] | I get it. You’re embarrassed. | 我明白了 你很尴尬 |
[18:30] | You’re probably also embarrassed | 感到尴尬还可能是源于 |
[18:32] | That Marly made you all hot and bothered. | 你对玛丽也有意思 并且为这事烦恼 |
[18:35] | Marly was a kid. | 玛丽只是个孩子 |
[18:36] | I never touched her and I never wanted to. | 我从来没碰过她 也从没这么想过 |
[18:38] | That’s actually true. | 这是实话 |
[18:41] | All right, then… | 好吧 那么 |
[18:42] | You’re not the father. | 你不是孩子的爸爸 |
[18:45] | What about this Tyrel kid? | 那个叫特瑞的孩子呢 |
[18:48] | You don’t even know that, do you? I mean… | 你也不知道 是吧 我是说 |
[18:50] | So what’s all this guilt that I’m seeing, then? | 那我看到的内疚是哪里来的 |
[18:52] | I’m a psychologist. | 我是心理医生 |
[18:55] | My conversations with the kids are confidential. | 我跟孩子们的谈话是机密 |
[18:59] | It’s important that they trust me. | 信任对我很重要 |
[19:01] | Ethics. | 道德观 |
[19:03] | That’s always so inconvenient. | 这个总是那么不方便 |
[19:07] | All right, how about this, then? | 好吧 这么问怎么样 |
[19:08] | When…Did Marly tell you that she was pregnant? | 玛丽是什么时候告诉你她怀孕了的 |
[19:12] | And she did tell you. I know, | 我知道她告诉你了 |
[19:13] | Because you got evasive as all hell earlier. | 因为你之前一直在回避这个 |
[19:20] | 3 weeks ago. | 三个星期以前 |
[19:23] | She begged me not to tell anyone. | 她求我别告诉其他人 |
[19:25] | I should have reported it to the deputy warden. | 我应该向副狱长汇报的 |
[19:28] | Marly would have been transferred to another facility | 那玛丽就会被转到专门的机构 |
[19:31] | And maybe she wouldn’t be dead. | 也许她就不会死了 |
[19:33] | I didn’t want to be one more person who’d betrayed her. | 我不想成为另一个背叛她的人 |
[19:36] | Can I go now? | 我现在能走了吗 |
[19:38] | No. Whatever it is, | 不行 不管怎么样 |
[19:39] | You’re not leaving till you say it. So… | 不说完就不能走 所以 |
[19:44] | The father of Marly’s baby, whoever it was, | 玛丽孩子的生父 不管他是谁 |
[19:47] | One of her friends had a crush on him. | 玛丽的一朋友很迷恋他 |
[19:49] | It seemed to cause a rift. | 这个似乎让她们的友谊出现了裂缝 |
[19:51] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[19:54] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[19:56] | I don’t know for sure. | 我不确定 |
[20:04] | I shouldn’t be telling you this, | 我其实不应该跟你说这些 |
[20:05] | Because you’re just a child and you need to be protected. | 因为你只是一个需要保护的孩子 |
[20:09] | Uh, my dad’s on his way. | 我爸在来的路上了 |
[20:11] | I bet he is. | 我知道他会的 |
[20:12] | I bet you just call and he comes running in, huh? | 只要你一打电话 他就会来 对吧 |
[20:13] | Because that’s the kind of dad he is, | 因为他就是这种父亲 |
[20:16] | A come-runninger. | 随叫随到 |
[20:18] | Can I… can I get you some coffee? | 我给你倒杯咖啡吧 |
[20:21] | My dad is a run-the-other-wayer. | 我爸爸却是转身逃跑 |
[20:24] | After he smacks you, of course. | 当然 要在他打了你之后 |
[20:26] | Smack first, then run the other way. | 毒品为先 转身逃跑 |
[20:30] | Oh. Daddy’s home. | 老爸回来了 |
[20:34] | Hi, em. Good job. | 做得好 |
[20:35] | Go to your room. | 回你房间吧 |
[20:37] | If you drove here, you’re fired. | 如果你是开车来的 你就被炒了 |
[20:39] | Hey. Oh… I took a taxi. | 我打车来的 |
[20:40] | I’m a responsible drunk. | 我喝醉了 但还是很负责的 |
[20:42] | Yeah, clearly. | 是 看得出来 |
[20:43] | Don’t be mad at me. I need to tell you something. | 别生我的气 我有话跟你说 |
[20:46] | Not bloody likely. | 不太可能 |
[20:47] | Let me go. Get off of me. | 放开我 别拉着我 |
[20:49] | What are you doing | 你在干嘛 |
[20:51] | Drunk off your face in my house | 喝得烂醉跑来我家 |
[20:53] | With my daughter? | 在我女儿面前 |
[20:55] | I… I had nowhere else to go. | 我…我没有别的地方可以去了 |
[21:00] | You’re a good dad, you know. | 你知道的 你是个好爸爸 |
[21:02] | Yeah, that’s not the point. | 是 但这不是重点 |
[21:03] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[21:06] | You are. You try to hide it, but you are. | 真的 虽然试图隐藏 但你是 |
[21:08] | Just tell me why you’re here, all right? | 直接告诉我你来干嘛 好吧 |
[21:11] | You don’t have to be so mean to me, | 你不用对我那么残忍 |
[21:13] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[21:16] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[21:19] | Maybe you want to warm me up, Cal. | 也许你想给我一点温暖 卡尔 |
[21:23] | You stop that right now. | 你给我立马停下来 |
[21:27] | Tell my why you’re here! | 告诉我你为什么来这儿 |
[21:29] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry, Dr. Lightman. I’m sorry. | 对不起 莱特曼博士 对不起 |
[21:36] | The Torres twins. | 托勒斯姐妹啊 |
[21:39] | They fire themselves at me from left and right. | 你们左右夹攻我 |
[21:41] | How’d I get so lucky? | 我怎么那么走运 |
[21:47] | It’s my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[21:48] | She makes me crazy. | 总是让我抓狂 |
[21:51] | You’re two sides of the same coin, you know? | 你们就像硬币的两个面 你知道吗 |
[21:54] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[21:56] | Your dad taught you to see the truth. | 你爸爸教会了你怎么看出真相 |
[21:57] | He didn’t teach me anything. | 他什么都没教我 |
[21:59] | And he taught Ava how to lie. | 他还教会了艾娃怎么撒谎 |
[22:01] | Look, I want to believe her. | 我很想相信她 |
[22:03] | I do. I want to believe her, | 真的 我很想相信她 |
[22:05] | but that girl has lied to me so many times. | 但那姑娘在我面前撒谎不止一次 |
[22:07] | You know, a couple of years ago, | 几年前 |
[22:08] | She stayed with me. | 她和我在一起 |
[22:10] | She gave her boyfriend my key, | 她给了她男朋友我的房门钥匙 |
[22:12] | And he cleaned me out. | 他把我洗劫一空 |
[22:13] | She says that he wanted to come over | 她说他想过来 |
[22:17] | And watch football on the cable or whatever, | 看有线电视上的足球比赛 |
[22:19] | But I bet you she helped him carry | 但是我敢打赌她帮着他搬走了 |
[22:20] | everything I own to the curb. | 我房里所有的东西 |
[22:22] | Well, did you ever consider the vague possibility | 是否有一种潜在的可能 你想想 |
[22:25] | that the bit about the game might be true | 看球的借口是真的 |
[22:28] | and that her boyfriend just took advantage of her trust? | 她男朋友可能是在利用她的信任 |
[22:32] | Here, drink that. | 来 喝这个 |
[22:35] | And frankly, | 坦白地说 |
[22:37] | I’m more curious about what you did to her. | 我更关心你是怎么对她的 |
[22:41] | Look, Ava’s a liar | 艾娃是个骗子 |
[22:43] | and a manipulator, | 喜欢操纵别人 |
[22:44] | and she works every angle she can. | 她尽其所能从不同角度骗你 |
[22:45] | It doesn’t matter who she hurts. | 根本不管她伤害了谁 |
[22:47] | Actually, she’s kind of just like you. | 实际上 她有点像你 |
[22:50] | You know, you might be right there. | 也许你是对的 |
[22:54] | But what if she’s involved in Marly’s murder some way | 但她真的和玛丽的谋杀案扯上关系的话 |
[22:56] | and we helped her escape? | 我们还帮着她逃跑了 |
[22:58] | She could be halfway to New York in Foster’s car by now. | 她可能已经从福斯特去纽约的车上逃走了 |
[23:03] | Ria always thinks everything’s my fault. | 莉亚觉得什么都是我的错 |
[23:05] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 我敢说不是这样的 |
[23:08] | We never lived together | 我们从来没有住在一起过 |
[23:09] | ’cause we didn’t have the same mom. | 因为我们不是同一个妈妈生的 |
[23:11] | But when I was little, she would always come by, | 但是我小时候 她会经常过来 |
[23:14] | help me with my homework. | 教我做作业 |
[23:19] | She does love you, you know. | 你要知道 她是爱你的 |
[23:21] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的 我想 |
[23:25] | So what do you want for dessert? Hmm? | 甜点你想要吃什么 |
[23:27] | What do you got? | 你有什么 |
[23:29] | Well, I have got… | 我有… |
[23:31] | Some ice cream, of course, | 有些冰欺凌 |
[23:32] | But I also have- | 但我还有 |
[23:35] | – Let me go! – Put her down! | -放开我 -抓住她 |
[23:38] | Get her! | 抓到她了 |
[23:45] | The egg! Where is it? | 那个彩蛋 在哪里 |
[23:47] | Now tie her up! | 把她系起来 |
[23:49] | I’m trying! She’s strong! | 我在系呢 她太厉害了 |
[23:52] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[23:54] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[23:55] | Don’t put your hand on me, you little bitch! | 别用你的脏手碰到我 你这个贱人 |
[23:56] | – I got it! – No! | -我拿到蛋了 -不 |
[23:57] | Let’s go, I got it! | 我们走 我拿到了 |
[24:01] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[24:11] | Foster? Foster! | 福斯特 福斯特 |
[24:12] | Yeah! I’m in here. | 我在这儿 |
[24:14] | Jeez. What the bloody hell happened here? | 天啊 这儿见鬼的发生了什么 |
[24:22] | You all right, love? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[24:23] | Yeah, I’m-I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[24:25] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[24:27] | Everything’s… | 一切都 |
[24:28] | Everything’s, uh… Is fine. | 一切都 呃 很好 |
[24:30] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[24:35] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[24:36] | You know, she got me out of my ropes. | 你知道吗 她帮我解开了绳索 |
[24:39] | She untied me. | 她把我放开了 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:42] | Good thing she was here. | 好事情就是 她在这儿 |
[24:44] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我和这事没有关系 |
[24:46] | Oh, no? ’cause I find it very strange, | 没关系 我倒觉得很奇怪 |
[24:48] | The one night you come and you stay with foster, | 就在你来这和福斯特呆一起的这个晚上 |
[24:50] | Somebody decides to come to break into her house. | 就有人闯进了她的房子 |
[24:52] | – Ria! – It was Tyrel, wasn’t it? You called him- | -莉亚 -是特瑞对不对 你打电话给他 |
[24:54] | I had nothing to do with this! | 我和这没关系 |
[24:55] | Stop it! You called him! He was here! | 闭嘴 是你打电话给他 他等着你呢 |
[24:57] | Hey! Don’t defend her. | 嘿 你别帮着她说话 |
[24:59] | You knock it off. | 你别闹了 |
[25:05] | Ava… | 艾娃 |
[25:06] | Was just as terrified as I was, | 她和我一样害怕 |
[25:08] | And she had no idea this was gonna happen | 她根本不知道会发生这样的事 |
[25:10] | Or who they were. | 她也不认识那群人 |
[25:11] | Just no idea! | 她不知道 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean… | 对不起 我不是有意的 |
[25:25] | You all right, love? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[25:27] | Come here, darling. | 过来 宝贝 |
[25:30] | It’s all good, darling. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[25:31] | It’s all good. | 没事了 |
[25:33] | No. | 不 |
[25:40] | I had no idea you were such a crybaby. | 我以前不知道你这么爱哭 |
[25:48] | Cal, they were just kids. They were kids. | 卡尔 他们都是孩子 他们是群孩子 |
[25:50] | I could tell by their voices. There were-there were- | 我能分辨他们的声音 他们 他们 |
[25:53] | There were 3 boys and a girl. | 里面有3个男生 1个女生 |
[25:54] | From Covington, hey? | 都是卡温顿少管所里面的 对吗 |
[25:57] | Where the bloody hell are the cops, then? | 那些该死的警察都干嘛去了 |
[25:58] | No, they’re just gonna take Ava back to juvie, | 不 他们只会把艾娃带回少管所 |
[26:00] | And then they’ll arrest you for taking her from there. | 然后因为你把带她出来而拘捕你 |
[26:03] | We can take care of this on our own. | 我们要靠自己来解决这件事 |
[26:05] | Well, yeah, but, | 可以 但是 |
[26:06] | Well, you’re supposed to be the sensible one, you know? | 你应该理智点 知道吗 |
[26:08] | Yeah, and you’re supposed to take unnecessary risks. | 对 而你却要背负不必要的风险 |
[26:11] | Not when it comes to you. | 不都是因为你 |
[26:19] | Oh, they were looking for this egg, this little jeweled egg | 对了 他们在找那个彩蛋 镶钻彩蛋 |
[26:23] | That Ava had in her pocket, | 原本在艾娃口袋里的 |
[26:25] | And I called Reynolds | 我打过电话给雷诺兹了 |
[26:26] | And he’s gonna put it into the system | 他会联系局里的系统库 |
[26:28] | And see what he can find out. | 看看能不能找到些什么 |
[26:29] | What’s so bloody important about an egg? | 那个彩蛋到底算是多么重要 |
[26:31] | Ava won’t talk about it. | 艾娃不愿意说 |
[26:32] | Well, she’ll talk to me. | 她会跟我说的 |
[26:34] | No, she won’t. | 不 她不会的 |
[26:36] | Ava’s gone. | 艾娃走了 |
[26:40] | Right, so now we think Ava’s evil. | 好吧 所以现在我们认为艾娃是罪人 |
[26:43] | No, no, loker. | 不 不 洛克尔 |
[26:44] | She’s just a confused and scared girl | 她只是个既困惑又害怕的小丫头 |
[26:46] | Who got overwhelmed and… | 她受到了打击而且 |
[26:48] | I don’t know what I think. | 我不知道我怎么想的 |
[26:50] | We got company. | 我们有客人了 |
[26:53] | Oh, he works for the deputy warden. | 他是为副狱长工作的 |
[26:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:57] | It’s Dax, right? | 你是达克斯 对吧 |
[26:58] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[27:00] | It’s the group therapy sessions you wanted. | 这是你想要的集体心理治疗课的记录 |
[27:03] | You didn’t get ’em from me. | 别说是我给你的 |
[27:04] | Hey, hey, wait a minute. Let’s talk. | 嘿 等一下 我们谈谈 |
[27:09] | You sure you don’t want sound? | 你确定你不想听声音 |
[27:11] | Right now I’m only interested in their physicality. | 目前我只对他们的身体有兴趣 |
[27:14] | Dax took a big risk bringing these here. | 达克斯冒了很大的危险把这些拿来 |
[27:16] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[27:17] | You’re the shrink. | 因为你是心理医生 |
[27:18] | Sometimes I wish I were a fortune-teller. | 有时候我希望我是个算命的 |
[27:22] | Freeze it. | 暂停下 |
[27:24] | Her. | 她 |
[27:25] | Will you bring her up. | 你能把她定格吗 |
[27:29] | You see how she shifts her shoulders | 你看到她是怎么耸肩膀了吗 |
[27:31] | When she’s confronted? | 当谈到她的时候 |
[27:33] | Will you bring up the sound. | 你能提取下声音吗 |
[27:36] | You go into a store, | 你走进一家商店 |
[27:39] | Take, like, a lip gloss. | 拿走了 比如说 一只唇膏 |
[27:43] | You got no idea how much crap I take. | 你不知道我得啰啰嗦嗦说多少 |
[27:45] | It ain’t even hard. | 其实并不难 |
[27:48] | Her voice was muffled underneath the mask, but, yeah. | 戴面具时她声音很低沉 但是 没错 |
[27:52] | Yeah, that’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[27:54] | She was at my house. | 当时她在我家 |
[28:00] | Look, she’ll be here. | 听着 她会出现在这儿的 |
[28:01] | I told you, whenever Ava gets upset, | 我告诉过你 只要艾娃不开心 |
[28:03] | This is where she comes. | 她就会来这儿 |
[28:04] | I’ve found her here like a hundred times. | 我在这儿找到她无数次了 |
[28:08] | Look, I’m sorry about what happened to foster. | 听着 对福斯特的遭遇我很抱歉 |
[28:10] | I – I don’t know, I should have known better than to trust Ava. | 我不知道 我不该相信艾娃的 |
[28:14] | All right, get out. | 好吧 那你出去 |
[28:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:17] | Get out or grow up. It’s your choice. | 要么出去 要么成熟点 任你选择 |
[28:18] | What-how am I not grown up? | 我怎么不成熟了 |
[28:20] | I have a job, I have an apartment, | 我有份工作 有套公寓 |
[28:22] | I pay my bills on time. What more do you want from me? | 我准时交税 你还想让我怎样 |
[28:24] | All right, let me see. Ahem. | 呃 让我想想 |
[28:25] | Your sister’s missing, | 你妹妹失踪了 |
[28:27] | Foster’s been attacked, | 福斯特被袭击了 |
[28:28] | I’ve committed a felony, | 我背负重罪 |
[28:30] | You set a horrific example for my daughter, | 你为我女儿树立了可怕的形象 |
[28:33] | And you tried to stick your tongue down my throat. | 你还试图用舌头舔我的喉咙 |
[28:36] | And not once in this entire adventure | 在这次办案过程里 你不止一次出错 |
[28:38] | Have you been honest. | 你能可靠点吗 |
[28:40] | Now, see, that’s what I’m talking about, right there. | 听见了吧 这就是我要说的 就是这 |
[28:43] | I mean, this isn’t about your sister. | 我是说 这并不关系到你妹妹 |
[28:44] | This all about you, isn’t it? | 都是你的问题 不是吗 |
[28:46] | Look, I just… | 听着 我只是 |
[28:47] | I can’t be what she needs. | 我不能给她需要的东西 |
[28:49] | Well, it strikes me all she needs | 我觉得她需要的 |
[28:50] | Is for you to believe her for 2 seconds. | 就是你能相信她 2秒钟就够 |
[28:52] | I mean, if you can’t do that, | 如果你做不到 |
[28:53] | You might as well hand in your cards | 你最好摆明意图 |
[28:54] | And resign as big sister. | 别做什么姐姐了 |
[29:00] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[29:03] | Wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[29:06] | Let’s see what she does first. | 我们先看看她要干什么 |
[29:19] | That’s-that’s Tyrel. | 那是特瑞 |
[29:34] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:36] | Well, that doesn’t bode well. | 这可不是什么好兆头 |
[29:41] | If you were a guest in my home, | 如果你来我家做客 |
[29:44] | this is what I would do. | 我会这样招待你 |
[29:46] | I’d offer you a drink. | 请你喝瓶饮料 |
[29:49] | Soda rots your teeth. | 喝汽水容易蛀牙 |
[29:51] | The point is to be welcoming, | 关键是这表示欢迎 |
[29:52] | and you didn’t give me that chance earlier. | 可之前你连一个机会都不给我 |
[29:56] | I know you were in my house, Amber. | 安布尔 我知道那天你在我家 |
[30:00] | You and 3 boys from Covington. | 你和另外3个卡温顿的男孩 |
[30:02] | You don’t know nothin’. | 你什么都不知道 |
[30:10] | You know what I know? | 知道我了解什么吗 |
[30:12] | I know that the turn of your arm when you pull that chair, | 我认得出你搬椅子转手臂的动作 |
[30:15] | it’s pretty distinctive. | 很有特点 |
[30:17] | And I saw it just now. | 我刚才就注意到了 |
[30:19] | And I saw it at my house. | 而且在我家时也看到了 |
[30:22] | Dr. Foster’s good. | 福斯特博士很有一套啊 |
[30:24] | Yeah, she’s the best. | 是啊 她是最棒的 |
[30:25] | Well, second-best. | 是第二棒的 |
[30:28] | Thanks for bringing Amber by. | 谢谢你送安布尔过来 |
[30:30] | These are my kids. | 他们都是我的孩子 |
[30:32] | If Amber’s in trouble, I want to know. | 如果安布尔有麻烦 我希望知道 |
[30:33] | Tell me about that egg. | 跟我说说彩蛋的事 |
[30:35] | I don’t know nothin’ about that. | 我对那个一无所知 |
[30:37] | Just that we had to get it. | 只知道我们必须得到它 |
[30:40] | Yeah? Who’s we? | 是吗 我们指的是谁 |
[30:44] | Amber, I can see you want to tell me. | 安布尔 看得出来你想告诉我 |
[30:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:49] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[30:51] | I think you owe me. | 我想这是你欠我的 |
[30:57] | The crew, ok? | 那个团队 行了吧 |
[31:00] | One night… | 有一天晚上 |
[31:02] | Every few weeks, we… | 每隔几周 我们 |
[31:05] | break into houses, | 就会破门行窃 |
[31:07] | take stuff rich folks spend millions on. | 偷走阔佬花了数百万买的值钱货 |
[31:10] | Who runs this crew? | 这团队谁主事 |
[31:12] | Somebody’s gotta get you out of there. | 总有人把你们从少管所里放出去吧 |
[31:14] | I don’t know. I ain’t upper management. | 我不知道 我又不是管理高层 |
[31:16] | What do you get in return for your participation? | 你做这种事有什么回报吗 |
[31:21] | Early release. | 提前释放 |
[31:25] | You can get, like, months off your time. | 可以提早几个月出去 |
[31:30] | Who signs off on early release? | 是谁签了提前释放的同意书 |
[31:32] | The deputy warden, but she’d never be involved | 副监狱长 但她决不会参与 |
[31:34] | in something like this. | 此类事件 |
[31:42] | I need to know who runs the crew. | 我得知道谁负责这个团队 |
[31:47] | I know you’re scared, but I can protect you. | 我知道你很害怕 但我能保护你 |
[31:51] | Look at your face, bitch. | 照照镜子吧 贱人 |
[31:53] | You can’t even protect yourself. | 你连自己都保护不了 |
[31:59] | You found her. | 你们找到她了 |
[32:01] | Yeah, safe and sound in the custody of the FBI. | 是啊 在联调局的监管下毫发无伤 |
[32:04] | Me and Tyrel weren’t doing anything wrong. | 我和特瑞没做错任何事 |
[32:06] | Yeah, well, you weren’t doing anything right, either, were you? | 是啊 可你们也没干什么好事 对吧 |
[32:08] | Come on, this way. | 过来 这边走 |
[32:18] | Come on, Ava, I saw you. | 得了吧 艾娃 我看到你了 |
[32:19] | I saw you put the mask on. | 我看着你戴上了头套 |
[32:21] | Were you about to rob someone? | 你们是打算去抢劫吗 |
[32:23] | No. | 不 |
[32:24] | I didn’t know anything about what they were doing till tonight. | 直到今晚我才知道他们都是干什么的 |
[32:28] | Tyrel told me. | 特瑞告诉我的 |
[32:30] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[32:32] | I just wanted to know what it felt like. | 我只想知道那是种什么感觉 |
[32:35] | They put on these masks and they have the power. | 他们戴上那头套就充满了力量 |
[32:39] | I just wanted to feel that, | 我只是想体验一下 |
[32:41] | just for a minute. | 片刻就好 |
[32:44] | Ok, ok. Ok. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
[32:47] | But help me. | 但是帮帮忙吧 |
[32:49] | You are involved, Ava. You had the egg. | 你也参与了 艾娃 你有那个彩蛋 |
[32:52] | I was just trying to help Marly. | 我只想帮助玛丽 |
[32:54] | I promised her I would keep it. | 我答应过她会好好保管彩蛋 |
[32:57] | But I didn’t do anything. | 但我什么都没参与 |
[33:01] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:06] | Look, I’m on your side, ok? | 听好 我想帮你 行吗 |
[33:08] | And I’m sorry, I know I don’t deserve this, | 我很抱歉 我知道我不值得你信任 |
[33:11] | but will you please trust me. | 但能不能请你相信我 |
[33:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[33:17] | You a man, Tyrel? | 你是男人吗 特瑞 |
[33:18] | Bet you think you’re a real man. | 我肯定你一定觉得自己是个男子汉 |
[33:20] | I got news for you. You’re not a man at all. | 有件事要告诉你 你根本就不是个男人 |
[33:22] | ’cause real men, they don’t let women | 因为真正的男人决不会让女人 |
[33:24] | fight their battles for them. | 替他们而战 |
[33:27] | You’re a little boy. | 你是个乳臭未干的毛头小子 |
[33:28] | Say that again and you’re a dead man. | 再说一次 你就死定了 |
[33:30] | You’re a little boy. You’re a little…Boy. | 你就是个毛头小子 臭小子 |
[33:33] | And you’re terrified to boot. | 而且你还带有惊恐 |
[33:35] | ’cause men, they admit it when they’re afraid. | 因为男子汉勇于承认他们有恐惧感 |
[33:39] | So… | 那么 |
[33:41] | Be a man, Tyrel. | 做个男子汉吧 特瑞 |
[33:47] | Tyrel, just tell them what you told me. | 特瑞 就把你对我说的告诉他们 |
[33:53] | I was recruited to the crew when I first got to Covington. | 我一到卡温顿就被招入那个团队 |
[33:57] | A few months ago we did a job. | 几个月前 我们干了一起 |
[33:58] | Some serious stuff went down. | 那时出了一些严重的事 |
[34:00] | A guy died. | 一个人死了 |
[34:01] | The man’s name was Richard Grange. | 死者名叫理查德·格兰奇 |
[34:03] | And according to insurance reports, | 根据保险公司报告 |
[34:05] | that fancy egg was stolen from his house. | 那个彩蛋正是从他家偷来的 |
[34:07] | Yeah, I kept it. | 没错 是我拿的 |
[34:08] | Thought I might need it for leverage one day. | 本以为也许有一天我会用到它 |
[34:09] | So you gave Marly the egg to protect her, is that it? | 所以你把彩蛋给了玛丽 想保护她 是吗 |
[34:12] | And you told her to blow the whistle on everything | 你还告诉她如果她不能获得提前释放 |
[34:14] | if she didn’t get early release? | 就把一切都供出去 是吗 |
[34:16] | I just wanted her to get out of there. | 我只想让她离开少管所 |
[34:17] | Because she was pregnant. | 因为她怀孕了 |
[34:18] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[34:20] | The same reason I wouldn’t tell you | 就和我不告诉你孩子父亲 |
[34:22] | who marly’s baby daddy was. | 是谁的理由一样 |
[34:23] | I promised her I wouldn’t. | 我答应过玛丽要保密的 |
[34:25] | And I keep my promises. | 我信守了诺言 |
[34:28] | You know, I think it’s time you told me | 我想 现在是时候告诉我 |
[34:31] | who you’re afraid of. | 你们怕的到底是谁 |
[34:43] | He can’t get you here. You’ll be safe. | 在这儿他找不到你 你很安全 |
[34:46] | Who? What is going on? | 谁 到底怎么了 |
[34:48] | Dax killed Marly. | 是达克斯杀了玛丽 |
[34:51] | He wouldn’t do that. | 他不可能杀人 |
[34:53] | No, I know all about the home invasion crew. | 是啊 但那个入室抢劫的团伙我都知道了 |
[34:56] | I know that, um, Dax was forcing you | 我知道 是达克斯逼着你 |
[34:58] | to sign early release papers. So… | 签署提前释放的同意书 所以 |
[35:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:03] | I’ll lose my job. | 我会丢了工作 |
[35:04] | I…I didn’t have a choice. | 我 我也别无选择 |
[35:07] | Well, whatever he’s got on you must be good, eh? | 看来他肯定抓住了你的要害 是吗 |
[35:10] | He-he threatened my family. | 他 他威胁我的家人 |
[35:13] | My parents are in assisted living, | 我父母都住在养老院 |
[35:16] | and Dax said all I had to do was sign the papers | 而且达克斯说我只要签了同意书 |
[35:19] | And leave the service door unlocked. | 别锁少管所的门就行了 |
[35:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | Well, I don’t want you to get bored, | 我也不想让你太无聊 |
[35:23] | So let’s watch the telly, shall we? | 我们来看看电视吧 |
[35:26] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[35:27] | people have killed for this damn egg. | 为了这该死的彩蛋 有人死了 |
[35:30] | You killed for it. | 是你杀的人 |
[35:31] | No, man. | 不 老兄 |
[35:32] | What happened at the house, it was an accident. | 那天在那房子里发生的只是一个意外 |
[35:36] | All right, the man came at me. | 那个人冲着我过来 |
[35:37] | I pushed back. | 我往后推了他一把 |
[35:40] | And he went over. | 他就摔下去了 |
[35:43] | After that, I told her I wanted to stop. | 此后 我就告诉她我想收手了 |
[35:46] | But she wouldn’t let me. | 但她执意不肯 |
[35:49] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:50] | Oh, didn’t I mention it? | 我没告诉你吗 |
[35:52] | Uh, your assistant- | 你的助理 |
[35:53] | Dax-he was arrested a couple of hours ago. | 达克斯 几小时前被捕了 |
[35:56] | But you said that he was coming after me. | 但你告诉我他在追杀我 |
[35:58] | Oh, yeah, big time. | 对 搞砸了 |
[35:59] | Yeah, he blames you for everything. | 他把什么都怪到你头上了 |
[36:01] | Even says you killed Marly. | 还说是你杀了玛丽 |
[36:04] | Is that why you brought me here, | 你把我带到这 |
[36:07] | to accuse me of murder? | 是要指控我杀人吗 |
[36:11] | Let me out of here right now! | 立刻让我出去 |
[36:13] | No, just keep watching, ’cause this is a really good bit. | 不 接着看 这可真是场好戏 |
[36:16] | You know, Dr. Foster says | 福斯特博士说 |
[36:18] | that you were the one that brought in the group therapy tapes. | 是你把集体心理治疗的录像带拿来的 |
[36:21] | I mean, that was a big break in the case. | 这使我们有了重大突破 |
[36:23] | Why the sudden lack of self-preservation? | 怎么突然良心发现了 |
[36:26] | I told you that I wanted it to be over. | 我跟你说过我想结束这一切 |
[36:30] | I wanted her to get what she deserves. | 我想让她得到报应 |
[36:33] | You know, the funny thing is, right, | 有趣的是 |
[36:36] | that every word that comes out of that kid’s mouth | 那孩子口中的每一句话 |
[36:39] | is the truth, | 都是真的 |
[36:40] | and every word that comes out of yours | 而你口中的每一句话 |
[36:42] | is a lie. | 都是谎言 |
[36:44] | This is gonna be very embarrassing for you. | 这么说会让你非常后悔的 |
[36:46] | Really? | 真的 |
[36:47] | Everyone knows that I’ve sacrificed everything for these kids. | 所有人都知道我为这些孩子牺牲了一切 |
[36:49] | And that pisses you off, doesn’t it? | 这惹毛你了 不是吗 |
[36:51] | You remember Ava’s sister? | 记得艾娃的姐姐吗 |
[36:52] | You know what pisses me off? | 你知道什么会惹毛我吗 |
[36:54] | People who hurt the people I love. | 那些伤害我所爱的人 |
[36:57] | I am the victim here. | 我是受害者 |
[36:58] | No, you’re the one with the massive bank account. | 不 你是有着巨额银行存款的人 |
[37:01] | Of course, it’s not in your name. | 当然 账户上不是你的名字 |
[37:02] | But the FBI have a hell of a knack of tracking these things down. | 但联调局查这些事的本事可不小 |
[37:06] | I have given everything to my job, to the kids. | 我把一切都献给了我的工作和孩子们 |
[37:08] | I have given my whole life to them. | 我一辈子都在为他们忙碌 |
[37:26] | Well, don’t stop now. | 继续说嘛 |
[37:28] | You’re on a roll. | 谎话编的更圆润点 |
[37:34] | So, what, you spent your whole life | 那你这一辈子 |
[37:37] | trying to drag these kids up out of the mud, right? | 就在忙着把这些孩子拉出泥潭 |
[37:40] | And what do you get in return? | 那你得到什么回报呢 |
[37:41] | You get nothing. | 什么都没 |
[37:42] | I mean, that’s how you really feel, isn’t it? | 那是你真正的感受 不是吗 |
[37:45] | So now it’s your turn. | 所以该你享福了 |
[37:47] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[37:49] | How much money were you gonna have to steal | 在你离开这些孩子之前 |
[37:51] | before you could walk away from these kids, eh? | 你打算偷多少钱 |
[37:54] | 500 grand? | 50万 |
[37:56] | A million? | 100万 |
[37:58] | 2 million? | 200万 |
[38:00] | Oh, 2. | 200万 |
[38:01] | Ambitious lady. | 有志气 |
[38:02] | And once a man was killed during a robbery, | 当有人在抢劫中遇害 |
[38:04] | you had no choice, right? | 你也没的选 对吗 |
[38:06] | Marly showed you the egg, threatened to expose you. | 玛丽给你看了彩蛋 威胁说要揭穿你 |
[38:09] | You had to kill her. | 你必须杀了她 |
[38:11] | You can’t prove any of this. | 你没法证明这些 |
[38:13] | You admitted to knowing about the robberies. | 你承认你知道那些抢劫 |
[38:15] | You signed the releases. | 你签了保释单 |
[38:16] | And we have your bank records. | 我们也有你的银行记录 |
[38:20] | Dax made me do all of it. | 都是达克斯逼我的 |
[38:24] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[38:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:28] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[38:30] | It’s my word against Dax’s. | 这是我对达克斯的评语 |
[38:33] | A juvenile delinquent, a thief, a murderer. | 少年犯 小偷 杀人犯 |
[38:38] | Who’s a jury gonna believe? | 陪审团会相信谁 |
[38:40] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[38:42] | Every lie you told | 从你进屋开始 |
[38:43] | since you walked into this room we have on tape. | 你所说的每一句谎言我们都录下来了 |
[38:45] | We will walk a jury through every microsecond | 我们会立马给陪审团送去 |
[38:48] | of every single one. | 人人有份 |
[38:50] | It is not your word against Dax’s anymore. | 已经轮不到你来说达克斯了 |
[38:54] | No, it’s your word against mine. | 不过你现在可以反驳我了 |
[38:57] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[39:09] | Put your hands behind your back. | 双手放背后 |
[39:14] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[39:17] | The kids needed to see this. | 孩子们应该看看这个 |
[39:19] | It’s therapy. | 这也是治疗 |
[39:21] | Unconventional therapy. | 非传统的治疗 |
[39:23] | Absolutely. | 同意 |
[39:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:43] | So Foster’s got a friend who | 福斯特有位在里士满 |
[39:45] | runs an alternative boarding school in Richmond. | 开另类寄宿制学校的朋友 |
[39:48] | And he said he’d take her. | 他愿意收她 |
[39:49] | She’s staying with me. | 她留在我这 |
[39:51] | I’m petitioning for custody. | 我在申请监护权 |
[39:54] | Well, once again you’re fired. | 你又被炒了 |
[39:56] | You can’t just always threaten to fire people all the time. | 你不能总是威胁要炒了别人 |
[39:58] | Yeah, I can, actually. | 我能 真的 |
[40:00] | Yeah, especially when they prove to be complete idiots. | 特别当他们证明自己是彻头彻尾的白痴 |
[40:02] | You don’t get it. I promised her, all right? | 你不明白 我答应她了 行吗 |
[40:03] | When I was in high school, I promised her | 我在高中时 就答应过她 |
[40:05] | that whenever I could, I would come back and I’d get her | 等我有能力了 就会回去找她 |
[40:07] | and we’d live together. Our dad wouldn’t even be able to find us. | 我们住一起 让爸爸找不到我们 |
[40:10] | We’d be free. | 我们就能逃开 |
[40:11] | Of what? | 什么 |
[40:12] | Everything. | 一切 |
[40:14] | Our dad, mostly. | 主要是爸爸 |
[40:17] | Sounds peachy. | 真感人 |
[40:18] | Yeah, but I didn’t go back. | 是啊 但我没回去 |
[40:19] | I just… I just left her there. | 我把她留在那儿了 |
[40:24] | I broke my promise. | 我违背了誓言 |
[40:28] | She needs help, love. | 她需要帮助 爱护 |
[40:32] | She needs to want help. | 她要学会寻求帮助 |
[40:35] | You got to let her find her own way. | 你得让她自己找到出路 |
[40:38] | Best part of being a parent. | 这是为人父母的主要职责 |
[40:42] | Unfortunately. | 真心酸 |
[41:38] | Tell Dr. Foster thanks. | 帮我跟福斯特博士道个谢 |
[41:40] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:46] | I should have been there more. | 我应该多去去那儿的 |
[41:50] | I didn’t mean to leave you alone. | 我不想把你一个人留在那儿的 |
[41:51] | Oh, stop. I can’t cry my first day. | 停 我不想第一天就哭 |
[41:58] | I’m really proud of you, you know? | 我很为你骄傲 你知道吗 |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[42:06] | I’m proud of you, too. | 我也为你骄傲 |
[42:10] | All right, go get smart. | 好吧 变聪明点 |
[42:12] | I’m already smart, bitch. | 我已经很聪明了 死女人 |
[42:14] | Hey. Watch your mouth. | 说话注意点 |
[42:15] | You’re not my mom. | 你又不是我妈 |
[42:17] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[42:20] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[42:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:01] | Well? | 怎样 |
[43:02] | You can’t tell? | 你看不出来 |
[43:03] | You failed. | 你挂了 |
[43:08] | I passed! | 我过了 |
[43:10] | Well, done, girl. Well done. | 好姑娘 干得好 |
[43:14] | So, can I drive home? | 让我开车回去吧 |
[43:15] | – No. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[43:16] | You’re not driving again. | 别想再开车了 |
[43:18] | No, come on. | 不要嘛 |
[43:19] | No, you crashed my car. | 不行 你撞坏了我的车 |