时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Attack. Attack him a little more. | 进攻 继续对他进攻 |
[00:10] | Attack it! | 攻击他 |
[00:11] | Come on! Come on now! | 加油 加油啊 |
[00:13] | Yo, now! Come on! | 快点 加油 |
[00:15] | Get up! Up! You got this! | 起来 起来 你行的 |
[00:17] | Come on! Up, Orlando! | 加油 快起来 奥兰多 |
[00:19] | You got it. Move it around. Move it around. Move it around. | 你行的 移动起来 移动起来 |
[00:24] | Go for the midsection! Go for the midsection! | 打他的上腹部 打他的上腹 |
[00:29] | All right. | 很好 |
[00:36] | Come on! Throw him! | 加油 摔他 |
[00:43] | Roll out of this. Roll out of this. | 爬起来 爬起来 |
[00:45] | Quit tippin’ your punches out there. | 别打歪了 否则就滚蛋吧 |
[00:47] | He’s leading with his egg, love. | 他挺有种的啊 亲爱的 |
[00:49] | Yeah, thanks. We got this. | 多谢 我们没问题 |
[00:50] | Take a seat please, Lightman. | 你找地方休息吧 莱特曼 |
[00:55] | Yeah, but, you know, trouble is his egg’s empty. | 是啊 不过光有种也没用 |
[00:57] | He’s dead from the neck up. | 刚刚那个锁喉让他完蛋了 |
[00:58] | – No, he is… – he’s going down. | -不 他 -他不行了 |
[01:04] | Next. | 下一个 |
[01:05] | Better help your friend, Simone. | 快来帮帮你的朋友 西蒙 |
[01:19] | Great win tonight, but the celebration’s over. | 今晚赢得很漂亮 不过庆祝到此结束 |
[01:22] | Yeah? I put people to sleep, | 是吗 我能催眠他们入睡 |
[01:25] | and tomorrow fight, they call me Sandman. | 然后明日继战 他们叫我睡魔山德曼 |
[01:28] | Well, that’s original. | 这倒是神话原著 |
[01:29] | So, what, you fightin’ tomorrow? | 怎样 你明天还要打吗 |
[01:31] | You got your next date, then? | 已经约好了是吧 |
[01:33] | See? I need the money. | 确实 我需要钱 |
[01:36] | All right. Come on. I’ll drive. | 好吧 我来开车 |
[01:37] | No. You my father now? | 不 你又不是我爹 |
[01:38] | No, no, no, no. Give me the keys. | 不不不 把钥匙给我 |
[01:39] | No, I’ll do it. Give the– | 不 我来 给我 |
[01:40] | – I’m gonna drive. – You ain’t drivin’. | -我来开车 -你别想 |
[01:42] | No, don’t push me. You don’t drive. | 别逼我 你不能开车 |
[01:43] | – Why you gotta push me? – Give me the keys. | -你干吗逼我 -把钥匙给我 |
[01:45] | – Give me the keys. No, gimme. – I got it. | -把钥匙给我 不 给我 -我行的 |
[01:46] | I got it. Why do you fight– | 我可以 你干吗 |
[01:49] | You got my arm, you suck. | 你弄伤我胳膊了 你个笨蛋 |
[01:53] | You fight like a girl, you do. | 你打架像个娘们似的 真的 |
[01:56] | Hey, everything cool down there? | 下面没事吧 |
[01:57] | No, we’re fine. It’s all fine. | 没事 没问题 |
[02:00] | God. | 天 |
[02:06] | I’ll give you– I’ll give you a lift. | 我来 我载你一程吧 |
[02:09] | I’m gonna– I’m taking the bus. | 我 我去坐公车 |
[02:11] | All right. Suit yourself. | 也行 随你便 |
[02:13] | Oh, hey! Papi! | 嘿 哥们 |
[02:22] | 我没带钱 能让我上车吗 | |
[02:33] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[02:41] | Open the door. | 打开车门 |
[02:43] | I can do it. | 我行的 |
[02:44] | Come on. Hey. | 拜托 |
[02:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:53] | What do you– | 你干吗 |
[03:36] | You should just quit your job, | 你应该辞了工作 |
[03:38] | Let me take care of you. | 让我来照顾你 |
[03:42] | Ah, you wouldn’t respect me. | 你肯定不会尊敬我的 |
[03:44] | Besides, what would your friends and family think? | 再说 你朋友家人会怎么想 |
[03:51] | Oh, you haven’t told anyone about us, have you? | 你还没告诉别人我们的事吧 |
[03:56] | Mm, no. | 没 |
[04:10] | You comin’? | 你来吗 |
[04:19] | Hey, Dave, your phone. | 戴夫 你的电话 |
[04:39] | 马可 今晚已准备好 | |
[04:53] | 姓 吉内利 名 马可 | |
[05:07] | Bernerd bloody Dillon. | 该死的伯讷德・狄龙 |
[05:10] | Well, I suppose he was always gonna crawl out from under his rock, right? | 看来他总是能从困境中爬出来 对吧 |
[05:12] | Assistant special agent in charge Bernard Dillon. | 伯纳德・狄龙 特探员助理负责人 |
[05:16] | So he’s Reynolds’ new nanny then, is he? | 那他就是雷诺兹的新保姆�� |
[05:18] | And all things Lightman group. | 还负责莱特曼集团的所有事宜 |
[05:19] | In this country, we say, “Bernard.” | 美国人的发音是伯纳德 |
[05:21] | You might wanna get that right. | 你得把这个音发对了 |
[05:24] | Bernerd! | 伯讷德 |
[05:26] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[05:27] | We need your help with a murder case. | 我们有宗谋杀案需要你的帮助 |
[05:29] | Sure. Who do you want me to kill? | 没问题 想让我杀谁 |
[05:30] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[05:31] | The kid’s name is Raul Campos. | 此人名叫劳尔・坎波斯 |
[05:33] | He’s 20, from peru. | 20岁 秘鲁人 |
[05:35] | He was found last night, 3 gunshot wounds to the chest. | 昨晚发现的 胸部三处枪伤 |
[05:39] | We took the case over | 我们接管这案子 |
[05:40] | when it was clear that the victim | 是因为发现受害者参与了 |
[05:43] | was participating in illegal underground fighting. | 非法的地下格斗 |
[05:45] | His fight last night was caught on a camera phone. | 他昨晚的格斗被手机录了下来 |
[05:48] | A chip with the video footage was dropped off | 有这段视频的一个储存卡被匿名地 |
[05:50] | to one of our field offices anonymously. | 丢在了我们的某个办事处 |
[05:52] | Torres is looking at it now. | 托勒斯正在查看 |
[05:53] | We suspected, uh, businessman Ron Marshall | 我们怀疑 一个商人荣恩・马歇尔 |
[05:56] | to be bankrolling these fights. | 在运作这些格斗的资金 |
[05:58] | These underground fights are savage, illegal gambling orgies | 这些地下格斗是野蛮的非法赌博 |
[06:01] | populated by animals. This man Marshall’s | 参与的人都是暴徒 这个马歇尔 |
[06:04] | Already slipped through our fingers once. | 已经从我们的指缝中逃脱一次了 |
[06:06] | Your fingers, right? | 是你的指缝吧 |
[06:08] | No, I mean, you know, makes it personal… | 我的意思是 这事变得很私人化 |
[06:10] | to you, Bernerd. | 对你来说 伯讷德 |
[06:13] | Look, what happened between us | 听着 我俩之间的问题 |
[06:15] | is old business, Lightman. | 已经是过去的事了 莱特曼 |
[06:17] | I’m a professional with a job to do. | 我是公事公办 |
[06:20] | I’ve moved on. | 我早已放下了 |
[06:21] | Peachy. | 很好 |
[06:23] | Look, we’re gonna bring suspects from the fight last night here. | 我们要把昨晚的格斗中的嫌疑人带来这里 |
[06:28] | We don’t have time for by-the-book FBI interrogations. | 我们没时间进行联调局的例行公事 |
[06:30] | If Marshall even gets wind of what’s going on, | 如果马歇尔对此事得到些风声 |
[06:32] | he’s out of here. | 他肯定跑路 |
[06:33] | A witness saw the, uh– the victim Campos | 一名证人看见受害者坎波斯 |
[06:36] | in a heated exchange outside a bar with an older male– | 在一个酒吧外与一名年长男性有争执 |
[06:38] | Uh, forties, | 40多岁 |
[06:40] | Caucasian, 160 pounds, | 白人 160磅[约72.5kg] |
[06:42] | about 5’8″. | 约5尺8寸高[173cm] |
[06:43] | Well, you keep me in the loop, then. | 那随时告诉我最新进展 |
[06:47] | I’ve moved on, too, Bernard. | 我也已经放下了 伯纳德 |
[06:53] | Right. | 很好 |
[06:59] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:08] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[07:09] | Marshall got somebody in DMV. | 马歇尔在机动车管理局有人 |
[07:11] | He also got Orlando, | 他怀疑奥兰多 |
[07:12] | thinks he’s the one that killed Raul | 认为是他杀了劳尔 |
[07:15] | because he lost the fight. | 因为他输了比赛 |
[07:16] | Look, Orlando’s not a killer. | 听着 奥兰多不会杀人的 |
[07:18] | I need you to prove that. | 我希望你能证明他的清白 |
[07:20] | You’re certain he’s innocent, are you? | 你很确信他是无辜的 是吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. We were shootin’ pool at Connor’s when Raul was killed. | 劳尔被杀的时候我们在科纳那里打台球 |
[07:27] | Look, Simone, I know I’m only a scientist, right, | 西蒙 我知道我只是个科学家 |
[07:29] | But don’t insult my intelligence, all right? | 但是别侮辱我的智商 好吗 |
[07:32] | Ok, ok. I’m sorry. | 好 好 对不起 |
[07:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:36] | Orlando’s innocent. | 奥兰多是无辜的 |
[07:37] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[07:42] | Please, man. | 求你了 哥们儿 |
[07:43] | Marshall’s gonna kill him. | 马歇尔会杀了他的 |
[07:45] | He’s like a brother to me. | 他就像我的弟弟一样 |
[07:46] | All right, you tell Marshall that the FBI | 好吧 你跟马歇尔说联调局 |
[07:48] | are all over him on this one, all right? | 正在查他 好吗 |
[07:50] | The last thing he needs | 他最不能做的 |
[07:51] | is another corpse on his hands, all right? | 就是手上又多一具尸体 好吧 |
[07:53] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[07:54] | Yep. Best I can do. | 对 最好的办法了 |
[07:56] | Good luck. See yourself out. | 祝你好运 自己出去吧 |
[07:59] | It’s the morgue. | 是验尸间 |
[08:03] | Skin cells were found under Raul’s fingernails. | 在劳尔的指甲里发现了皮肤细胞 |
[08:05] | They’re running DNA now. | 他们现在在查DNA |
[08:06] | Um, excuse us? | 我们出去一下 |
[08:09] | One minute. I’ll be right back. | 一分钟 我马上回来 |
[08:16] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:18] | The DNA under the dead man’s fingernails. | 那个死人指甲里的DNA |
[08:22] | Don’t tell me that scratch is from Campos. | 你别告诉那是坎波斯抓的 |
[08:24] | Yeah. I was with him the night he was murdered. | 是的 他被杀那晚 我跟他在一起 |
[08:29] | White male, forties, | 白种男人 四十左右 |
[08:30] | lean, devilish good looks. | 很瘦 一脸恶相 |
[08:32] | Ring a bell? | 想起点什么没 |
[08:33] | So you were at the fight? | 你在那天的拳击赛现场 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:39] | We need to lose the DNA results, Ben. | 我们得把DNA结果弄出来 本恩 |
[08:44] | Excuse me? We? | 你说什么 我们 |
[08:45] | Yeah. At the very least, we need to mismanage ’em. | 是 至少得给他们制造点混乱 |
[08:48] | So you think that I’m | 所以你觉得我要去 |
[08:49] | gonna interfere with a federal investigation? | 干涉联邦调查 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:52] | That’s not gonna happen. | 我不会这么做的 |
[08:53] | Lightman, if you’re innocent, | 莱特曼 如果你是清白的 |
[08:55] | Just… just come clean. | 说明实情就行了 |
[08:56] | Well, I would, | 我会的 |
[08:57] | Wouldn’t I, but that tosser Dillon, | 我不会吗 但是那个混蛋狄龙 |
[08:59] | he’s got it in for me. | 他想要我难堪 |
[09:02] | If he finds out that I’m prime suspect, | 如果他知道了我是疑犯 |
[09:05] | he’s gonna push for an arrest, | 就会把我抓起来的 |
[09:07] | and I’m gonna lose custody of Emily. | 我就会失去艾米利的抚养权 |
[09:10] | So… | 所以 |
[09:11] | I need a bit more time. | 我需要多一点点时间 |
[09:43] | 删除所选短片 是 | |
[09:48] | Any progress on that footage? | 这段录像有没有什么进展 |
[09:51] | Um, well, the… the clarity’s terrible, | 清晰度太差了 |
[09:53] | so I’m trying to enhance it, see if I can… | 所以我得提高一点 看看我能不能… |
[09:56] | If I can get a better read on the crowd, uh, | 能不能更好地研究人群 |
[09:58] | see if anybody’s showing any hostility towards Raul. | 看有没有人对劳尔有敌意 |
[10:01] | Mind if I sit in? | 我坐这儿可以吗 |
[10:04] | Uh, well, it usually takes a couple hours, so… | 这通常要弄几个小时 所以… |
[10:08] | Ok. Well, I’m gonna stick around for it, | 好吧 我在附近等着 |
[10:09] | so let me know when it’s done. | 弄好了告诉我 |
[10:12] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[10:16] | Want me to take over? | 想要我来弄吗 |
[10:18] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:20] | Really? No argument or… | 真的 都不争一下或者… |
[10:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | Come on, Lightman. | 快点 莱特曼 |
[10:26] | Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. | 接电话 接电话 接电话 |
[10:29] | Hey, did you see where Lightman went? | 有没有看见莱特曼去哪儿了 |
[10:30] | He went that way. | 他往这边走的 |
[10:34] | All you gotta do is look after your fighter! | 你该做的就是照顾好你的打手 |
[10:35] | Yo, well, that’s what I’m tryin’ to do! | 是 这就是我在努力做的 |
[10:37] | That’s easy! | 很简单 |
[10:39] | Look, I’m tryin’ to look after him! | 我是在努力照顾好他 |
[10:40] | Just do your job, ok?! | 干好你的工作 可以吗 |
[10:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:44] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[10:46] | What about “Do not disturb” don’t you understand? | “勿扰” 你读不懂吗 |
[10:49] | You tell him about me, did you? | 你跟他说过我了 是吗 |
[10:51] | Yo, I thought you said you weren’t interested. | 是 我记得你说过你不感兴趣 |
[10:55] | You know, Simone tells me that you read faces, | 西蒙跟我说你会解读人脸 |
[10:59] | you’re some sort of scientist. | 你算是某种科学家 |
[11:00] | That’s why you come to all my fights? | 那就是我的每场拳击你都来的原因 |
[11:02] | All right, Raul the upstart, | 好吧 劳尔是新秀 |
[11:04] | he gives Orlando a kicking in the ring, | 他在赛场上给了奥兰多一脚 |
[11:07] | and Orlando does him in. Is that it? | 奥兰多把他累垮了 是吧 |
[11:10] | Yeah. You haven’t read his face yet. | 是 你还没有读懂他的脸 |
[11:12] | I thought you’d never ask. Where is he? | 我以为你不会问这个 他在哪 |
[11:14] | That’s not a good sign, your eyes. | 那不是什么好兆头 你的眼睛 |
[11:16] | You’re the only judge and jury he’s ever gonna see, | 你是他生前唯一见过的双面人 |
[11:17] | ain’t you? | 对吧 |
[11:19] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[11:20] | Yeah, keep your eyes stiff. | 好的 眼睛别动 |
[11:21] | I might not be able to control myself. | 我有可能会失控 |
[11:22] | He’s in there, isn’t he? | 他在里面 对吧 |
[11:23] | Business is business. | 我是公事公办 |
[11:25] | Wouldn’t it be better business | 在你把奥兰多折磨死之前 |
[11:26] | if you found out if Orlando was the real killer | 弄清楚他是不是那个杀人犯 |
[11:28] | before you did him in? | 不是更好吗 |
[11:32] | Shall we? | 我们进去吧 |
[11:46] | Ah, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:50] | So, you think I say | 你觉得我说的 |
[11:53] | gonna get the truth out of him, is it? | 可以问出真相 是吗 |
[11:54] | I don’t need you to tell me how to do my business. | 我不需要你来告诉我怎么做 |
[11:57] | Got it? | 明白 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:03] | Now look… look at me, all right? | 现在看着我 好吗 |
[12:06] | Now, Simone says that you were | 西蒙说昨晚 |
[12:08] | shootin’ pool there last night. Is that right? | 你在打台球 对吗 |
[12:10] | I was at my girl’s house, Lucia, | 我在我女朋友家 露西亚 |
[12:13] | all night long. | 整个晚上 |
[12:16] | She made anticuchos. | 她在烤肉 |
[12:19] | Well, I’m sold. | 我来管吃 |
[12:21] | Yeah. I mean, scientifically speaking, that is. | 合乎情理的话 后半句就是这个 |
[12:25] | Explain the science to me. | 给我解释一下 |
[12:28] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:31] | You don’t think I’d be able to follow? | 你觉得我听不懂吗 |
[12:33] | Right. Well, look at him, all right? | 看看他 好吧 |
[12:37] | I mean, he’s not scared of you. | 我是说 他不怕你 |
[12:39] | All right? I mean, that’s contempt, that is. | 知道吗 那是一种蔑视 |
[12:41] | He thinks you’re just another pansy. | 他觉得你只是个懦夫 |
[12:44] | You can’t fight like a man. | 你不能像个男人那样战斗 |
[12:47] | I mean, there’s nothing more that he’d like to do | 我是说 他最想做的 |
[12:49] | than tell you that he killed Raul, | 就是告诉你 他杀了劳尔 |
[12:50] | if only to look you in the eye | 哪怕与你对视一小会儿 |
[12:52] | and show you what a real man is. | 就为告诉你真正的男人是什么样的 |
[12:54] | Do you follow? | 你听懂了吗 |
[12:56] | Boss. | 老板 |
[12:58] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[12:59] | Boss, we got a situation out here. | 老板 这有点情况 |
[13:01] | Boss, it’s serious! | 老板 还挺严重的 |
[13:04] | I didn’t kill Raul. | 我没有杀劳尔 |
[13:06] | Don’t get up. | 别起来 |
[13:14] | Found her wandering in here. | 发现她闲晃到此处 |
[13:17] | Says she knows you. | 她说她认识你 |
[13:19] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[13:21] | That true? | 是真的吗 |
[13:25] | I never seen her before in my life. | 我从没见过她 |
[13:31] | My name’s Sabrina. | Sabrina:是一位年轻的女巫 乐于暗中施法保护凡人 |
[13:31] | 我叫塞布丽娜 | |
[13:33] | I, uh–I heard you were lookin’ for fighters. | 我听说你们物色拳击手 |
[13:39] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[13:40] | Oh. Yeah. We might have met her. | 哦 对了 我们可能见过 |
[13:45] | At that, um–that karaoke place in that dump. | 就在那个唱卡拉OK的地方 |
[13:49] | What was it called? | 叫什么来着 |
[13:50] | – Hyattsville. – There it is. | -海亚次维 -没错 就是那儿 |
[13:51] | Yeah. Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[13:52] | Damn girl, you clean up good. | 你这小样 现在混得不错啊 |
[13:54] | I barely recognized you. | 差点没认出你来 |
[13:56] | Yo, you gotta see the hand speed on this one. | 你得看看她的出手速度 |
[13:58] | Ridiculous, for real. | 太难以置信了 真的 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:02] | I don’t meet fighters here. | 我不在这里与拳击手见面 |
[14:03] | You never came here, | 你就当没来过这里 |
[14:04] | and you never come here again. You got me? | 也不要再来这里 明白吗 |
[14:08] | Go. | 走吧 |
[14:09] | come on.gorgeous | 来吧 美人 |
[14:11] | Now what about Orlando? | 那奥兰多怎么办 |
[14:15] | Orlando stays with me. | 奥兰多呆在我这儿 |
[14:22] | Are you out of your tiny mind? | 你的小脑袋出问题了吗 |
[14:24] | Hey, not that tiny. | 嘿 没那么小吧 |
[14:25] | I just cut you out of an incriminating video. | 我刚把你从有罪录像中截掉了 |
[14:27] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah. Someone filmed you | 没错 有人用手机 |
[14:29] | on their cell phone at the fight last night, | 拍到你昨天在打斗现场 |
[14:31] | so I thought I’d come over here and give you a heads-up. | 所以我过来给你提个醒 |
[14:33] | Well, you could have called me, couldn’t you? | 你可以打电话给我 为什么不呢 |
[14:34] | Well, I tried, like, about 10 times. | 我打了 大约十个吧 |
[14:36] | And now the FBI’s saying | 现在联调局悬赏寻找 |
[14:37] | that they’re gonna post a reward for any more footage, | 更多的视频 |
[14:39] | so I don’t know what you’re up to, | 我不知道你在调查什么 |
[14:40] | but you don’t have much time before they find you. | 但他们会很快找到你的 |
[14:43] | All right. Well, just let them find me, then. | 好吧 那就让他们来找我吧 |
[14:45] | You don’t really mean that. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[14:47] | Look, I go to those fights | 听着 我去看那些打斗比赛 |
[14:48] | just to look at the faces. | 是为了观察他们的表情 |
[14:50] | Right. And you read “Playboy” just for the articles. | 好吧 那你看花花公子也只是看文章了 |
[14:52] | Don’t be daft. | 别傻了 |
[14:56] | Look at you. | 你看你 |
[14:57] | You’re all wired up after your Sabrina act. | 你那出塞布丽娜的戏 让你很不自在 |
[15:00] | Yeah. Takes one to know one. | 是啊 吃一堑长一智 |
[15:02] | You’re off this, Torres. I mean that, right? | 你别插手 托勒斯 我是认真的 |
[15:06] | Did they come out yet? | 他们出来了吗 |
[15:07] | Two of Marshall’s men just left, | 两个马歇尔的手下刚走了 |
[15:08] | but he’s still in there with Orlando, | 但他还和奥兰多在一起 |
[15:10] | who’s a dead man for something he didn’t do. | 什么也没做就快被折磨死了 |
[15:12] | No, he’s not innocent in this. He’s up to his ears. | 不 他也不是无辜的 这取决于他听见与否了 |
[15:15] | I’ll see you back at the office, right? | 我们办公室见 好吧 |
[15:17] | Yeah. Pleasure’s all mine, by the way. | 好 顺便说一句 我很荣幸 |
[15:19] | No need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[15:20] | You’re off this. I mean it. | 你别插手 我是认真的 |
[15:21] | I mean it, torres. | 我是认真的 托勒斯 |
[15:25] | Chesapeake boat charters. | 切萨皮克船务公司 |
[15:28] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[15:31] | Receptionist stepped away. | 前台接待不在 |
[15:32] | no one saw me come in, so… | 没人看见我进来 所以… |
[15:35] | Your secret is safe. | 你的密件安全到达 |
[15:40] | What’s the occasion? | 今天有什么特别的 |
[15:41] | I have to cancel tonight. | 我今天没法陪你了 |
[15:44] | Um, some potential foster parents | 一些有可能领养孩子的父母 |
[15:46] | are coming to the youth center, and I have to interview ’em. | 今天要来青年中心 我得和他们面谈 |
[15:48] | I brought this… | 我带了这些… |
[15:51] | to buy your forgiveness. | 来求你原谅我 |
[15:53] | -Oh. – I’m sorry. | -哦 -我很抱歉 |
[15:56] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补上这次的 |
[16:00] | I promise. | 向你保证 |
[16:19] | Forensics. | 法医处 |
[16:19] | Yeah. This is Agent Carl Washington. | 没错 我是卡洛・华盛顿探员 |
[16:22] | Yes, can i help you? | 是的,能为你做什么 |
[16:23] | Yeah, I need you to pull that rush order | 我需要你帮忙取消 |
[16:24] | off of DNA sample 2699b. | DNA样本2699b的加急要求 |
[16:27] | Campos right? | 坎波斯 对吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah, that’s right. The Raul Campos case. | 对 没错 劳尔・坎波斯的案子 |
[16:30] | You need CACP. | 你需要取消检验 |
[16:32] | Yeah. We’re checking right now | 是的 我们正在调查 |
[16:33] | to see if the sample was contaminated. | 看样本是不是被污染了 |
[16:34] | ok. I’m all over. | 好的 我会处理 |
[16:35] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[16:40] | What are you doin’ here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[16:42] | Was, uh, just lookin’ for Lightman. | 我在找莱特曼 |
[16:44] | Yeah, you and me both. | 我也在找他 |
[16:46] | Oh, we, uh–we found the next of kin. | 我们找到了劳尔的直系亲属 |
[16:48] | Raul was wiring money to an aunt in Peru. | 劳尔一直在给他秘鲁的阿姨寄钱 |
[16:51] | She said his brother’s here lookin’ for him. | 她说他的哥哥在找他 |
[16:52] | Foster’s waiting for you. | 福斯特在等你 |
[16:53] | All right. I’ll be right there, sir. | 好 我马上就去 长官 |
[17:03] | My brother left a year ago after a fight with my father. | 一年前他和爸爸吵架之后我弟弟就走了 |
[17:10] | Nobody knows where he went. | 没人知道他去了哪儿 |
[17:11] | We all miss him. | 我们都很想他 |
[17:14] | So what did he and your father fight about? | 当时他和你爸爸为什么争吵 |
[17:20] | I can’t really remember. | 我记不得了 |
[17:25] | I think you do. | 我认为你记得 |
[17:27] | Why don’t you tell us? | 为什么不告诉我们 |
[17:30] | He wanted to be a rich man. | 他想发财 |
[17:33] | That’s why he came here. | 所以他来到这里 |
[17:38] | My father was angry about that. | 我爸爸为了此事很生气 |
[17:40] | He called it irresponsible. | 他认为这是不负责任的表现 |
[17:41] | It bothered you, too. | 你也不高兴 |
[17:44] | It was selfish. | 那是自私的表现 |
[17:46] | He wanted to walk away from his obligations, from his family. | 他想从家庭责任义务中脱身 |
[17:51] | I should have never have encouraged him. | 我真不该鼓励他 |
[17:56] | How are you feeling? | 你作何感受 |
[18:01] | Like my soul’s been ripped away. | 变得像行尸走肉一般 |
[18:10] | Just Marshall and the main guy. | 只是马歇尔和主管 |
[18:13] | You got a light? | 有打火机吗 |
[18:17] | You clear everything out of the office? | 你把办公室清空了吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah. We’re good. | 一切都安排好了 |
[18:22] | You smell that? | 你闻到什么没 |
[18:23] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是的 闻到了 |
[18:24] | Fire! Fire! | 着火了 着火了 |
[18:26] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[18:33] | Take that! Put it out! | 拿上它 把火扑灭 |
[18:37] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[18:39] | You gotta be– | 你需要… |
[18:40] | If that don’t put it out, bring… | 如果扑不灭 把… |
[18:50] | Right. Get a move on. | 好了 动作快点儿 |
[18:53] | Come on. Get a move on. | 快点 动作快点儿 |
[18:55] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[18:57] | All right? | 好了吗 |
[18:59] | Get him out of here. | 带他从这儿出去 |
[19:05] | Can I get, um, 3 club sodas, please, darlin’. | 请给我三杯苏打水 亲爱的 |
[19:10] | All right, Orlando, | 好了 奥兰多 |
[19:13] | The reason I saved your ass… | 我之所以救你… |
[19:17] | all right, was so I could ask you this question. | 是因为我有个问题要问你 |
[19:20] | Why’d you kill Raul? | 你为什么杀了劳尔 |
[19:21] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀人 |
[19:25] | Look at me when you say that. | 你说话的时候 看着我 |
[19:28] | Come on. I dare you. Look at me. | 快点 你敢不敢 看着我 |
[19:30] | Nah. You see, save your breath. | 行了 你什么都不用说了 |
[19:32] | ’cause your eyes just did the talking for you. | 你的眼神已经替你回答了问题 |
[19:34] | I just accused you of murder… | 我指控你谋杀… |
[19:38] | right? And you’re more worried about what she’s thinking. | 对吗 你更关心她现在是怎么想的 |
[19:40] | Why is that? You think that she killed Raul? | 为什么 你认为她杀了劳尔 |
[19:41] | Is that it? | 是不是这样 |
[19:42] | Yo, get real. | 现实点好吗 |
[19:43] | Why would I off another fighter? | 我为什么要杀别的拳击手呢 |
[19:49] | You know, I think | 你知道 我觉得 |
[19:51] | she’s got your nuggets in a vise, Orlando. | 她掌握着你的把柄 奥兰多 |
[19:55] | You wanna talk to me about that? | 你想不想和我说说 |
[19:57] | I just didn– | 我只是… |
[20:01] | Thank you, love. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[20:02] | I just didn’t wanna let her down, all right? | 我只是不想让她失望 好吗 |
[20:05] | After all you done for me, | 你为我付出了那么多心血 |
[20:06] | I just don’t wanna disappoint you. | 我不想让你失望 |
[20:09] | You know, I don’t think | 你知道 我不认为你 |
[20:11] | you’re dead from the neck up. | 是个头脑简单的人 |
[20:12] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:15] | Did you throw the fight? | 是不是你主动提出要比赛 |
[20:17] | 你疯了 知道吗 Estás loco. ?sabes? | |
[20:18] | 你说这些 你疯了 Está loco que estás hablando. | |
[20:19] | ’cause I don’t think that was your plan going in, | 我觉得你本来不想打 |
[20:22] | but something made you go down. What was it? | 可是有件事让你必须这么做 是什么事 |
[20:23] | No, no, no. You’re crazy. | 不 不 不 你疯了 |
[20:25] | Maybe we should get out of here. | 我们该走了 |
[20:26] | – That’s a good idea. – Wait. | -好主意 -等等 |
[20:27] | Wait. Look. | 等等 听着 |
[20:28] | I’m the only thing standing | 现在只有我能 |
[20:29] | between you and the FEDs right now, | 替你们挡着联邦调查员 |
[20:31] | Let alone immigration. | 更不用说入境局了 |
[20:34] | Scooch up, gorgeous. | 往那边点 美女 |
[20:45] | All right, fine. | 好吧 我说 |
[20:48] | Me and Raul, we were close. | 我和劳尔关系很好 |
[20:50] | Ok? | 行了吧 |
[20:52] | We’re from the same part of Peru. | 我们在秘鲁是同乡 |
[20:54] | You always tell me hate your fighters, right? | 你总是跟我说要痛恨你的对手 对不对 |
[20:56] | Well, I didn’t hate Raul. | 可我不恨劳尔 |
[20:59] | And look where it got you. | 可他把你打成这样了 |
[21:01] | You don’t understand. I needed to help him, all right? | 你不懂 我得帮帮他 对不对 |
[21:04] | Yeah, something was makin’ him run hot. | 是啊 有什么事让他情绪激动 |
[21:06] | I’m not just talkin’ about when he was drunk | 我指的不光是他当时喝醉了 |
[21:09] | and he was braggin’ about beatin’ you. | 还炫耀他把你打败了 |
[21:11] | What was it? | 是什么事 |
[21:15] | He said it was the shining path, | 他说是因为秘鲁游击队 |
[21:16] | The senderistas de peru, all right? | 我们叫光辉道路游击队 |
[21:18] | They knew he was here, | 他们知道他在这里 |
[21:20] | and they were coming for him. | 他们来找他来了 |
[21:22] | He said it was gonna be his last fight | 他说这是他最后一场拳击赛了 |
[21:24] | Before he left town. That’s all I know. | 之后他就要走了 我就知道这么多 |
[21:28] | So you decided you were–you were gonna help him, right? | 所以你决定要…要帮他 对吗 |
[21:33] | You take the count. You gave him the cash. | 你拳赛中打输 把现金给他 |
[21:36] | Is that it? | 就这样了吗 |
[21:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[21:44] | Hey. So we’re diggin’ into Raul’s whereabouts. | 嗨 我们正在调查劳尔的背景 |
[21:46] | I think we’re gettin’ close to finding out– | 我觉得咱们就快找出… |
[21:47] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[21:48] | A.S.A.C Dillon. | 特探员助理负责人 狄龙 |
[21:51] | What do you mean our DNA request was pulled? | DNA检查要求被砍掉了 什么意思 |
[21:54] | By who? | 被谁 |
[21:55] | Well, put it back on. | 重新申请检查 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:02] | For some reason, Agent Carl Washington | 不知道为什么 卡洛・华盛顿探员 |
[22:04] | pulled our DNA sample off the rush list. | 从急遣单里撤掉了我们的DNA样本 |
[22:07] | I had to put it back on the fast track, | 我必须赶紧把样本拿回来 |
[22:08] | but we may have a problem. | 我们可能遇到问题了 |
[22:12] | I’m gonna look into it. | 我要去调查一下 |
[22:14] | You guys stay on your toes. | 你们随时待命 |
[22:16] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[22:20] | Come on! You got this! | 加油 你快赢了 |
[22:22] | Give it to him, baby! | 揍他 宝贝儿 |
[22:26] | Hey, there’s something weird with this FBI footage. | 联调局的这段录像有问题 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么问题 |
[22:30] | Well, it jumped like it was edited. | 图像断断续续的 好像被人修改过 |
[22:32] | It should be… | 录像应该是 |
[22:33] | 21 minutes, 43 seconds. | 21分43秒 |
[22:36] | But onscreen, it’s 21 minutes, 36 seconds. | 可播放出来只有21分36秒 |
[22:38] | We lost 7 seconds. | 少了7秒钟的内容 |
[22:40] | It’s probably on the hard drive. I’ll find it. | 可能在硬盘上 我要找出来 |
[22:43] | Uh, listen. I forgot. Lightman called. | 听着 我刚想起来 莱特曼打电话过来 |
[22:45] | He said he wanted you to, uh, get ready | 他让你…准备一下 |
[22:47] | to present your research on lowland gorillas. | 公布低地大猩猩研究课题的结果 |
[22:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[22:51] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[22:53] | But I have at least 2 days more work on that. | 可我至少还需要两天才能完成啊 |
[22:56] | Well, better get on it. | 那加油吧 |
[22:59] | Well… | 那… |
[23:00] | What about this case? | 这个案子怎么办 |
[23:02] | I’ll cover it. | 我来负责 |
[23:03] | Go do your thing. | 去做你的事吧 |
[23:15] | Have you seen Lightman? | 你看见莱特曼了吗 |
[23:16] | I’ve got a person of interest I can’t hold too long. | 我找到了一个涉案人员 不能等太久 |
[23:18] | Uh, I think he’s at lunch, | 我估计他吃午饭去了 |
[23:19] | But if you–I can start the questioning, | 不过如果你…我可以去审问 |
[23:21] | stall till he comes back. | 在他回来之前 争取些时间 |
[23:23] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:43] | These were taken from video footage | 你昨晚组织违法拳击赛 |
[23:46] | of the illegal fight you set up last night, | 这是拍下来的视频录像 |
[23:49] | and it turns out it was at a warehouse | 我们发现地点是在一间仓库内 |
[23:51] | owned by a relative of yours. | 仓库归你亲戚所有 |
[23:54] | I don’t know nothing about a fight. | 我不知道什么拳击赛 |
[24:00] | Your uncle sold copper out of that warehouse for 26 years. | 你叔叔在仓库里卖铜币 都有26年了 |
[24:03] | What’s that got to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系 |
[24:05] | We know about everything. | 我们了解你的所有情况 |
[24:06] | We put a pin in every location | 你在什么地方出资组织拳击赛 |
[24:07] | where you funded a fight. | 我们都记录在案 |
[24:11] | I never funded anything. | 我从来没有出资组织过什么 |
[24:18] | You know… | 你知道… |
[24:20] | You’re a dead ringer | 你和我认识的一个女孩 |
[24:22] | for this girl I know. | 长得一模一样 |
[24:25] | I guess we all have a twin. | 总有和自己长得一样的人 |
[24:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:30] | Apparently mine is a very dangerous man. | 显然跟我长得一样的人是个很危险的家伙 |
[24:39] | Can we have a word? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[24:51] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[24:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:54] | Marshall’s lying. | 马歇尔在说谎 |
[24:55] | No–no, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[24:58] | Are you afraid of him? | 你在害怕他吗 |
[25:00] | No. | 不是 |
[25:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:06] | Where’s Lightman? | 莱特曼在哪 |
[25:09] | No offense, but with a chess player | 无意冒犯 但和马歇尔 |
[25:11] | Like Marshall, I need a pro. | 这样的人博弈 我需要一个专家 |
[25:13] | Well, he’s not gonna read anything different. | 好吧 但他的结果不会有任何不同 |
[25:15] | If you want me to try again, I will. | 如果你想让我再试试 我乐意 |
[25:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:28] | 马可・吉内利 12号船坞 下午6点 会面 | |
[25:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:43] | Hi. | 好 |
[25:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:48] | I was just checkin’, you know. | 我只是来签到的 |
[25:50] | Why don’t you just come right out with it? | 你何不直接说出来 |
[25:53] | I didn’t wanna… | 我没想 |
[25:54] | Intrude. | 闯入 |
[25:55] | Yeah. That’s it. Yeah. No. | 是的 没错 |
[25:56] | Yeah, because that is not like you at all. | 没错 因为这一点都不像你 |
[25:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:02] | I’m seeing someone. | 我和别人在幽会 |
[26:04] | There. You happy now? | 就在这里 现在开心了吗 |
[26:05] | So you’ve got my back, | 你得到了我的信任 |
[26:07] | Knowing my–my luck with men as you do. | 知道我和你一样有桃花运 |
[26:10] | Is–is that what you wanted to check in about? | 这就是你想来检查的吗 |
[26:13] | No. | 不是 |
[26:16] | Well, mostly yes. | 好吧 差不多是 |
[26:19] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:19] | All right. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[26:20] | No, really, thank you. I mean that. | 不是 我说真的 谢谢你 |
[26:22] | But–but now can– can you try | 但现在你能尝试 |
[26:26] | A-and do your best | 并且努力 |
[26:29] | Not to stick your nose I-into my business? | 别来搀和我的事行不 |
[26:31] | Yeah. I can do that. Yeah. | 好的 我能做到 |
[26:36] | Turns out our witness who saw the prime suspect | 我们找到了目击首要嫌犯的证人 |
[26:39] | Has a history of drug abuse, | 但他有滥用毒品史 |
[26:41] | Putting his credibility in question. | 因此对他的可信性有质疑 |
[26:43] | I need you to talk to him. | 我想让你和他谈谈 |
[26:45] | I’ll be right there. | 马上来 |
[26:50] | I need you to take this one. | 我让你处理这事 |
[26:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[27:02] | Thought I gave ’em my description. | 我想我录过口供了 |
[27:04] | You did. | 没错 |
[27:05] | After taking a few hits of meth, it seems. | 笔录之前 你似乎服用了甲安菲他明[兴奋剂] |
[27:08] | Were you strung out last night when you saw Raul? | 昨晚你看见劳尔的时候毒瘾有发作吗 |
[27:11] | Nah. | 不 |
[27:12] | Nah, I swear. | 没有 我发誓 |
[27:14] | I didn’t have any money. | 我没钱买毒品 |
[27:19] | You’ve had a couple of run-ins | 你有几项 |
[27:21] | With the law for drug possession. | 藏毒的指控 |
[27:24] | Did you think giving an eyewitness account | 你认为提供一些现场目击 |
[27:26] | Would earn you some goodwill? | 会帮你赢得些同情分吗 |
[27:28] | No. | 不是 |
[27:30] | Higher voice pitch. That was a yes. | 音调升高 说明这是事实 |
[27:32] | Did you really see a guy with Raul, | 你真的看见有人和劳尔在一起 |
[27:34] | Or was it made up to earn brownie points? | 还只是为了赢得些印象分 |
[27:36] | I’m tellin’ you I saw him. | 我告诉你了 我看见他了 |
[27:40] | Kinda looked like that guy. | 有点像那个人 |
[27:45] | The suspect looked like this guy? | 嫌疑人看起来像这个人吗 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:50] | You heard of the shining path, right? | 你听说过光明道路游击队 对吗 |
[27:52] | What, the senderistas? | 什么 光明道路游击队吗 |
[27:54] | They’re a guerilla group out of Peru. | 他们是秘鲁的一个游击队团体 |
[27:56] | Yeah. They make the Vikings look like | 没错 他们像是从幼小的北欧海盗中 |
[27:57] | little boys looking for a good wrestle. | 挑选优秀的摔跤手 |
[28:01] | Well, Raul was scared of them. | 看来劳尔害怕他们 |
[28:04] | He thought they were after him for some reason. | 他觉得他们居心叵测 |
[28:05] | Lightman, what are you doin’? | 莱特曼 你在干嘛 |
[28:06] | I mean, what does this kid mean to you? | 你对这孩子印象怎样 |
[28:08] | He was a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[28:10] | You know, he was a little misguided, perhaps, but–yeah. | 只是有点误入歧途 也许吧 |
[28:12] | Kind of like you at one point, huh? | 在某些地方有点像你对吧 |
[28:14] | What, you my shrink now, are you? | 怎么 你是我的心理医生吗 |
[28:15] | Nah, nah. I’m just sayin’. | 没有 我只是在说 |
[28:17] | I mean, you put your nuts | 你把你的触角伸向 |
[28:18] | on the boot end of a criminal enterprise, | 犯罪集团的外层组织 |
[28:19] | And I’m tryin’ to understand why. | 而我试着找出原因是什么 |
[28:22] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[28:23] | All right. Well, look, dollars to doughnuts, | 好吧 这事差不多十拿九稳 |
[28:25] | Raul was killed by somebody in the fight world, | 劳尔在拳击场被人杀害了 |
[28:27] | Maybe even Marshall. | 甚至或许是马歇尔 |
[28:28] | No. Raul was the ATM, right? | 不是 劳尔可是提款机 对吧 |
[28:30] | Why’d you pull the trigger on a good payday? | 你为何要向摇钱树开枪 |
[28:31] | Well, answer could be on the tape. | 答案可能在录像带上 |
[28:33] | Oh, and by the way, Dillon put your DNA test | 顺便说一下 狄龙把你的DNA测试 |
[28:35] | Back on rush status. | 做了加急处理 |
[28:37] | The results should be here in a few hours. | 结果应该几小时后就会出来 |
[28:39] | Do I look worried? | 我看起来紧张吗 |
[28:40] | That’s him. That’s him. That’s the guy. | 就是他 就是那个人 |
[28:44] | That’s who was fightin’ with the kid. | 就是他和那孩子争吵 |
[28:50] | I think you’ve made a terrible mistake, mate. | 我想你犯下了个严重的错误 伙计 |
[28:53] | I saw you with him. | 我看见你和他在一起 |
[28:54] | – You saw me? – Yeah. | -你看见我了 -没错 |
[28:56] | You absolutely positive, are you? | 你绝对肯定吗 |
[28:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -没错 -真的吗 |
[28:59] | You saw this face in the dark | 因为你在黑暗之中看到的 |
[29:02] | With that astigmatism, did you? | 所以才会有不正确的判断 对吗 |
[29:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:05] | This is Dr. Cal Lightman. | 这是卡尔・莱特曼博士 |
[29:06] | He runs this place. | 他是这里的老板 |
[29:07] | Also live in this place. | 也住在这里 |
[29:10] | So you’re saying you were here last night? | 你说你昨晚在这里是吗 |
[29:12] | Oh, yeah. I was with him. | 没错 我和他在一起 |
[29:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:24] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好吧 走了 |
[29:25] | Maybe it wasn’t him. | 可能不是他 |
[29:30] | Now, did you really see an astigmatism? | 现在 你真的认为这是个误判吗 |
[29:32] | No. | 不是 |
[29:34] | You’re learning, eh? | 你学到教训了哈 |
[29:36] | Ok, so I saw something here. | 我在这看见了一些东西 |
[29:45] | Right there. | 就在这 |
[29:46] | Raul flashed fear. | 劳尔闪过一丝害怕 |
[29:48] | Yeah. He’s… | 没错 他在 |
[29:51] | Looking at something to his left, right? | 他在看左边的什么东西 是吧 |
[29:53] | Yeah. That would be you. | 没错 可能是你 |
[29:56] | You know, park your mouth, Torres. All right? | 托勒斯 说话注意点 好吗 |
[29:57] | Put your brain in gear. | 脑子清楚点行不 |
[29:59] | All right, let’s look at the other people there, | 看看别的人吧 |
[30:01] | preferably behind me. | 最好是我后面的 |
[30:17] | All right, freeze it there. | 好 停 |
[30:20] | Um, push in. | 放大 |
[30:21] | Push in. Push in. | 放大 放大 |
[30:21] | Push, push, push. | 放 放 放 |
[30:30] | Right. Right about now, | 就在当时 |
[30:32] | All right, th-the fight is getting really, really good, | 已经打到最高潮了 |
[30:34] | and, uh, the crowd is goin’ bonkers, right? | 人群都要炸开来了 |
[30:38] | All except for this guy. | 除了这人 |
[30:41] | Yeah. His–his body language is completely relaxed. | 对 他的肢体语言显得异常放松 |
[30:48] | He’s not there for a fight. | 他不是去看拳击的 |
[30:51] | So how did your girlfriend track this down? | 你女朋友怎么查到的 |
[30:53] | She called the Charter company, and, uh–thank you. | 她打去租船公司 谢谢你 |
[30:57] | And pretended to be her fiance’s assistant. | 假装是她未婚夫的助理 |
[31:00] | Huh. Well, if I had to put money on it, | 如果要赌的话 |
[31:02] | the guy charters a boat out of Baltimore for 5 hours, | 这人在巴尔的摩租了5小时的船 |
[31:05] | he’s probably a drug smuggler. | 我赌他是个毒品走私贩 |
[31:12] | So how long has your girlfriend known her fiance? | 你女朋友认识她未婚夫多久了 |
[31:16] | A few months. | 几个月 |
[31:18] | Well, she should be careful. | 她要当心点了 |
[31:21] | I don’t know what I’m gonna tell her. | 我不知该对她说什么 |
[31:23] | She’s in love with him. | 她正在热恋中 |
[31:27] | All right, look, you know, | 好吧 你知道 |
[31:29] | if your girlfriend | 如果你女朋友 |
[31:30] | can get that passport and maybe his cell phone, | 能拿到他的护照和手机 |
[31:33] | we can look into it, you know. | 我们就能查一下 |
[31:41] | Sir, you wanted to see me? | 长官 你找我 |
[31:42] | Yeah. Give us a minute. | 对 你先出去一下 |
[31:46] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[31:47] | All right. | 好 |
[31:53] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[31:56] | You impersonated Agent Washington | 你假扮成华盛顿探员 |
[31:58] | to delay the prime suspect’s DNA report. | 推迟主嫌犯的DNA化验 |
[32:01] | Who are you covering for? | 你在掩护谁 |
[32:06] | I’ve got something for you. Oh, yeah. | 我有点东西给你看 |
[32:08] | Right there. | 看 |
[32:09] | This is a picture, | 这是一张照片 |
[32:12] | All right, from the fight. | 从拳击录像里剪下来的 |
[32:21] | Well, I’m in it. | 怎么有我呢 |
[32:25] | You were at an illegal fight just to study faces? | 你去看非法拳击就为了观察脸 |
[32:28] | Correct. For you, no extra charge. | 对 帮你看的 免费 |
[32:31] | Did you know Raul Campos? | 你认识劳尔・坎波斯吗 |
[32:33] | Not personally. | 私下里不认识 |
[32:36] | No, but I seen him fight. | 不过我看他打拳击 |
[32:38] | Your interest in which was purely professional. | 你去看纯粹出于职业需要 |
[32:40] | 100%. | 十成 |
[32:44] | 90%. | 九成 |
[32:45] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[32:47] | 80, actually, percent. | 还是 八成吧 |
[32:50] | Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[32:52] | Well, I–I misjudged you… | 我对你判断错误 |
[32:55] | Bernard. I did. | 伯讷德 我的错 |
[32:56] | I–because of the, you know, history | 我因为 我们之间 |
[33:00] | between you and I, I– | 有段小纠葛 |
[33:01] | You once wrote a report on me | 你之前给我写了一份报告 |
[33:03] | based on a single interview session | 仅仅基于一次面谈 |
[33:05] | which affected my promotion schedule, | 却影响了我的升职 |
[33:08] | knocked me back easily 2 years. | 就这么拖了我两年 |
[33:11] | No, I did do that. Yep. | 是我干的 没错 |
[33:13] | Which is why I thought you were gonna come in here | 所以我才认为你过来 |
[33:15] | and press charges | 会指控我 |
[33:17] | and strip me of my FBI contract. | 剥夺我与联调局的合作权利 |
[33:22] | And what about you, Agent Reynolds? | 你呢 雷诺兹探员 |
[33:23] | He doesn’t give a toss about politics. | 他对政治活动没兴趣 |
[33:26] | He’s–he’s all about getting the job done. He… | 他只是为大局考虑 他 |
[33:29] | “Big picture” Ben, we call him around here. | “大局男”本恩 我们都这么叫他 |
[33:32] | Sir, Lightman just needed | 长官 莱特曼只是需要 |
[33:34] | more time to canvass his fight contacts. | 更多一点时间来调查他的拳击联系人 |
[33:39] | Right. Um, now… | 对 |
[33:42] | This… | 这个 |
[33:45] | is the man you want. | 就是你的犯人 |
[33:48] | All right? | 好吗 |
[33:49] | Now, Reynolds here already has my people | 雷诺兹已经让我的人 |
[33:51] | working on getting, you know, better resolution | 着手提高车牌的 |
[33:54] | on the license plate, so… | 分辨率 |
[33:57] | He’s all over it. | 他会处理好的 |
[34:15] | Ah, you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你总令人赏心悦目 |
[34:19] | I thought you were working late. | 我以为你要加班呢 |
[34:21] | Yeah. The foster parents canceled. | 对 养父母取消了约谈 |
[34:25] | What are you doin’ here? | 你在干什么 |
[34:26] | Uh, I was just, um–I was looking for an earring… | 我只是在找我的耳环 |
[34:28] | that I lost. | 之前掉了一个 |
[34:32] | I thought maybe you were looking for this. | 你也许是在找这个吧 |
[34:38] | It wasn’t where I left it. | 我拿走了 |
[34:43] | Who’s Marco Gianelli? | 马可・吉内利是谁 |
[34:48] | This passport is for work. | 这个护照是工作用的 |
[34:51] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能说这么多 |
[34:54] | It’s for the youth center? | 为了青年中心的工作 |
[34:56] | Yes and no. | 亦或否 |
[34:58] | Just tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[35:11] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:15] | I work for the DEA. | 我为毒品管制所工作 |
[35:19] | I’m an undercover agent. | 我是卧底 |
[35:20] | I’ve been at Covington for the last 6 months | 已经在卡温顿工作了半年 |
[35:22] | monitoring 2 MS-13 gangbangers | 控制两个Ms-13团伙[犯罪组织] |
[35:25] | that we believe are part of a new drug cartel in Mexico. | 墨西哥新贩毒集团的一份子 |
[35:31] | Are you a real psychologist? | 你真的是心理学家吗 |
[35:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[35:35] | Look, I’ve withheld information, | 我对你隐瞒了信息 |
[35:37] | but nothing that I’ve told you is false, | 但我从没有对你说谎 |
[35:40] | except meeting of the foster parents. | 除了和养父母的约谈 |
[35:46] | Your real name, what is it? | 你的真名是什么 |
[35:48] | Dave Atherton. | 戴夫・亚瑟顿 |
[35:52] | I’m just thinking… | 我只是在想 |
[35:56] | about you and I, th-this– | 我们之间 |
[35:59] | if this was part of your cover. | 是不是也是你伪装的一部分 |
[36:01] | No. | 不 |
[36:02] | Absolutely not, Gillian. | 绝对不是 吉莉安 |
[36:04] | The last thing that I expected | 我这行最不应该做的 |
[36:06] | on this job was to fall in love. | 就是爱上一个人 |
[36:12] | And telling you everything is incredibly stupid… | 告诉你这些真的很愚蠢 |
[36:16] | and dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[36:21] | But I don’t wanna lose you. | 但我不想失去你 |
[36:26] | You haven’t. | 你没有 |
[36:43] | When do I get to meet my brother’s killer? | 我什么时候能见到杀害我弟弟的凶手 |
[36:44] | Real soon. I’ll be right back. | 马上 我马上回来 |
[36:50] | You sure that’s him? | 你确定是他 |
[36:51] | Well, it was a rental car that was in the photo, | 照片上的车是租来的 |
[36:53] | and his name is on the contract, so… | 他的名字在租车协议上 |
[36:55] | Incoming. | 他来了 |
[36:56] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[36:59] | We just got the prime suspect’s DNA back. | 我们刚刚拿到了头号嫌犯的DNA |
[37:02] | You’ve got some explaining to do. | 你得做出解释 |
[37:07] | You concealed a personal relationship with the victim. | 你隐瞒了与被害人的私人关系 |
[37:10] | Well, I was just trying to help, you know. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[37:13] | And you thought I was the dirty one. | 而你之前还认为我有问题 |
[37:15] | No, I wasn’t sure that you were dirty, per se. | 不 我不能肯定你有问题 |
[37:18] | You know, I–I just– I couldn’t be 100% sure at the time. | 那时候我不能百分百肯定 |
[37:22] | How sure were you? 90%? 80%? | 你有几成把握 九成 八成 |
[37:27] | I didn’t kill Raul, | 劳尔不是我杀的 |
[37:28] | you know, if that’s where this is going. | 如果你想说这个的话 |
[37:31] | How can I be 100% sure? | 我如何能确定 |
[37:33] | Find the real killer? | 找出真凶如何 |
[37:35] | How do you explain the fight outside the bar? | 对于酒吧外的争斗 你作何解释 |
[37:37] | He was drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[37:38] | I was gettin’ his keys. | 我在掏他的钥匙 |
[37:40] | Don’t take me for a fool. | 别拿我当傻子 |
[37:41] | Do you have any idea how overwhelming | 你知不知道 现在的证据对你 |
[37:43] | the evidence is against you? | 到底有多么不利 |
[37:45] | Look, I’m not taking you for a tool. | 听着 我没有拿你当工具 |
[37:47] | Fool! | 是傻子 |
[37:47] | Whatever. Whatever. Look, Bernard… | 管它呢 听着 伯纳德 |
[37:50] | just give me 10 minutes in the cube with Juan. | 让我跟胡安在玻璃房里待十分钟 |
[37:54] | So you came here to take your brother back home. | 你来这里是带弟弟回去的 |
[37:58] | Right? But you threatened him, | 对吧 可是你威胁了他 |
[38:00] | and then he ran away. | 然后他就跑了 |
[38:02] | Why would I threaten my own brother? | 我威胁自己的弟弟干嘛 |
[38:04] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道 |
[38:07] | You’re a senderista, right? | 你是一个游击队员吧 |
[38:08] | You know, you’d threaten your own grandmother, wouldn’t you? | 你威胁过自己的奶奶 对吧 |
[38:11] | I fight for the revolution. | 我是为革命而战 |
[38:13] | So did my father, and so did Raul! | 我父亲如此 劳尔也是 |
[38:15] | All right, calm down. | 好 冷静 |
[38:16] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[38:20] | But Raul, he got away, didn’t he? | 可是劳尔 他走了 对吧 |
[38:24] | He–he escaped. | 他逃跑了 |
[38:26] | Now, I don’t know, but it seems to me | 我不清楚状况 但看起来 |
[38:28] | If you join the Shining Path, | 如果你加入”光辉道路”[秘鲁游击队] |
[38:30] | that’s a lifetime’s membership. | 就终身不得脱离组织 |
[38:33] | You came here to remind him of that, didn’t you? | 你来这里是想提醒他 对吧 |
[38:35] | Or to, you know– kck kck–kill him if he didn’t see sense. | 或者说 啪 如果他不听话就干掉他 |
[38:39] | I never found my brother. | 我根本就没有找到弟弟 |
[38:45] | You shot him… | 你枪杀了他 |
[38:47] | didn’t you? | 是吗 |
[38:49] | You shot him in cold blood. | 你残忍地枪杀了他 |
[38:50] | I was still looking for him this morning. | 我今早还在找他 |
[38:54] | That’s enough, Lightman. | 够了 莱特曼 |
[38:56] | Mr. Campos, you’re free to go. | 坎波斯先生 你可以走了 |
[39:00] | Oh, what? Are you nuts? | 什么 你傻了吗 |
[39:02] | I just hooked the bastard! | 眼看鱼就要上钩了 |
[39:15] | Juan. | 胡安 |
[39:17] | 是你吗 Qué hay? | |
[39:18] | 我是劳尔的朋友 | |
[39:20] | 打你从莱特曼公司出来我就跟着你 | |
[39:23] | 劳尔跟我提起过你 | |
[39:26] | 他说要跟你回家 | |
[39:31] | 他是这么说的吗 | |
[39:33] | 是的 他说我也可以去 | |
[39:35] | 参加运动 | |
[39:38] | 胡安 我也想家 | |
[39:42] | 他什么时候说要跟我回去的 | |
[39:44] | After the fight, right. | 打过拳赛之后 |
[39:46] | Raul was happy. He was excited to go home. | 劳尔很开心 因为要回家所以很兴奋 |
[39:50] | 打过拳赛之后 | |
[39:52] | 他说 “再见” | |
[39:53] | 要回家了 他很兴奋 | |
[39:57] | Tell him that. | 就这么说 |
[39:59] | 打过拳赛之后 | |
[40:02] | 他说 “再见” | |
[40:05] | 要回家了 他很兴奋 | |
[40:11] | 怎么了 你什么时候跟他谈的 | |
[40:16] | 昨天中午 | |
[40:18] | 他一定是改变主意了 | |
[40:22] | 天呐 我都干了什么 | |
[40:28] | He talked to Raul yesterday afternoon. | 他昨天下午跟劳尔谈的 |
[40:30] | All units, go. | 全体出动 |
[40:38] | Juan! | 胡安 |
[40:39] | Juan! Don’t you move! | 胡安 不许动 |
[40:41] | Get on the ground. Get on the ground. Now. | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[40:44] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[40:45] | Get your hands behind you. | 两手背后 |
[40:47] | Put your hands on the ground. | 举起手来 |
[40:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:59] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[41:15] | Aye, aye. | 嗨 嗨 |
[41:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:17] | Uh, Cal, you remember Dave, don’t you? | 卡尔 你还记得戴夫吧 |
[41:19] | Yeah. Uh, from Juvie. | 是啊 少管所的那个 |
[41:21] | Right? Eh, Burns. Dave Burns. Yep. | 对吧 彭斯 戴夫・彭斯 |
[41:25] | Yeah. Yeah? Right. | 对吧 就是了 |
[41:27] | Did I get that right? Or did I make a mistake, ’cause I’m– | 我说对了没 是不是弄错了 我… |
[41:29] | No, ’cause I’m terrible with names. | 我总是不大记得别人的名字 |
[41:30] | No, no, no. You got it right. How are you? | 不不 你说对了 你好啊 |
[41:33] | I’m terrible with names. I’m, you know… | 我总不记得名字 你知道 我… |
[41:38] | Um, did I say something there that surprised you? | 我是不是说了什么不合时宜的话 |
[41:40] | Or is it–no, no. I’ve got it right. | 好 好 我没说错 |
[41:44] | No, ’cause it’s been donkey’s years | 因为一直以来 |
[41:45] | since she’s had a bit, you know… | 她都有那么一点儿 |
[41:47] | of anything special in her life, right? I mean, you know, | 有一点点特别 你明白我的意思吧 |
[41:49] | Not that there’s anything wrong with her. Far from it. | 也不是说她有什么问题 绝对不是 |
[41:52] | I mean, she’s just a little bit… | 我是说 她有那么一点点 |
[41:55] | Awkward. | 迟钝 |
[41:56] | Awkward is good. Yeah. | 这个词用得好 对 |
[41:58] | Heh. Ok. | 哈 好吧 |
[42:01] | So you’ve had your fun, Cal. | 卡尔 你玩得很开心嘛 |
[42:03] | All right. Just talk amongst yourself for a minute. Hey. | 这样 你自个儿玩会儿 |
[42:05] | Dave, do me a favor, all right? | 戴夫 帮个忙好吗 |
[42:07] | She’s my best friend, all right? | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[42:10] | She’s my best friend | 不光是最好的朋友 |
[42:11] | and is probably the only reason | 要是没了她 |
[42:13] | that this place hasn’t gone under, | 这地方就完蛋了 |
[42:14] | so you do me a favor, you know. Just… | 所以帮我个忙吧 就… |
[42:17] | handle with care, you know? | 谨慎对待 明白吗 |
[42:20] | Don’t let him scare you off. Heh. | 别被他吓跑了 |
[42:23] | I thought I told you to– | 我刚才不是说了 |
[42:24] | Talk amongst myself. Right. | 自个儿玩儿 是的 |
[42:26] | Yeah. I got bored. | 但我无聊了 |
[42:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[42:28] | Oh. | 噢 |
[42:33] | Will you give us a second? | 我和他先聊一会儿好吗 |
[42:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:36] | He seems nice. | 看起来人不错 |
[42:37] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[42:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[42:40] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[42:41] | What, me? Yeah. | 我吗 当然好 |
[42:42] | I’m fantastic. How ’bout you? You ok? | 好得很 你呢 你还好吗 |
[42:45] | Illegal underground fights, Cal? | 卡尔 非法地下拳赛的事情 |
[42:47] | You could have told me. | 你早该告诉我 |
[42:49] | You know, just because | 你要知道 就因为 |
[42:51] | you share all your dirty little secrets, all right, | 你吐露了很多不可告人的小秘密 |
[42:54] | doesn’t mean I have to. | 不等于我也要说出来 |
[42:58] | He’s a good man, Cal. | 他是个好人 卡尔 |
[42:59] | Yep. That’s all you need to know. | 你知道这一点就可以了 |
[43:02] | That’s all I’m gonna share. | 这就是我要说的 |
[43:03] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好啊 -好的 |
[43:04] | Yeah. No, I got it. | 是的 我明白 |
[43:05] | No. No more questions, right? | 没有什么问题了吧 |
[43:09] | I’m good. | 我很好 |