时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Errogination.This is Wanda. How may I help you? | 是Wanda 需要帮助吗? |
[00:04] | So my wife loves watching your films, Mr. Olson. | 我老婆超爱看你的电影 Olson先生 |
[00:09] | As foreplay. | 都它当前戏 |
[00:11] | She’s really very naughty. | 她很淘气的 |
[00:12] | [Giggling] | (咯咯笑) |
[00:14] | Uh, well, it’s, uh, our anniversary coming up, | 呃 是这样的 呃 我们的结婚纪念日就要到了 |
[00:16] | and I was thinking, | 我想呢 |
[00:18] | what better gift for my husband than to… | 还有什么礼物能比和我的丈夫… |
[00:21] | Make our own movie. | 做我们自己的电影好呢 |
[00:22] | It just gets better and better, you know? | 它会越来越好 你知道吗? |
[00:26] | Filming ourselves has, um, | 拍我们自己的电影 嗯 |
[00:29] | always been a secret fantasy of mine. | 一直是我藏在内心深处的幻想 |
[00:32] | Right? | 是吗? |
[00:37] | Mm Mm. | |
[00:40] | So I said, ok, you know, but… | 所以我说了 好 你知道 但是… |
[00:44] | It has to be done properly. | 这事儿一定得处理恰当 |
[00:46] | You know, tastefully. | 你知道 很合口味 |
[00:48] | Not tacky. | 但不媚俗 |
[00:49] | You know, | 你知道 |
[00:50] | a bit of class, really. | 有点品味的那种 真的 |
[00:51] | Classy. | 有品味 |
[00:53] | Classy. Classy. Classy. | 品味 品味 品味 |
[00:54] | We do private shoots, for a fee. | 我们私人摄影是要收费的 |
[00:57] | Name your price. | 开个价吧 |
[00:59] | What kind of a theme are you interested in? | 你对什么题材感兴趣? |
[01:02] | It has to have a storyline, you know? | 这必须得有个故事大纲 你知道吧? |
[01:04] | I’m… I was… I was toying with | 我…我…我一直在玩 |
[01:05] | a, um, a threesome. | 一个 呃 一个3P |
[01:09] | Um, I saw, uh, this girl | 呃 我看见了 呃 这个女孩 |
[01:12] | in some of your films. | 出现在你的一些电影里 |
[01:15] | And she… she just…she makes me… | 然后她…她就是…她让我… |
[01:20] | Curious? | 好奇? |
[01:22] | Mm-hmm.Curious is good. | 嗯嗯 好奇是件好事 |
[01:23] | Curious is great. | 好奇真是太棒了 |
[01:25] | Ok, well, we got at least a dozen girls like her, | 好的 那么 我们至少有一打和她差不多的姑娘 |
[01:27] | if not better. | 甚至更好 |
[01:28] | No, um, it has to be this one. | 不 呃 必须是这个姑娘 |
[01:31] | ‘Cause my wife’s picky. She’s very picky. | ‘因为我老婆很挑剔 她很爱找茬’ |
[01:35] | So, great. | 那么 好吧 |
[01:37] | Absolutely. | 那必须的 |
[01:38] | Ok. Well, uh, why don’t we give her a call, | 好 那么 呃 我们为什么不给她打个电话 |
[01:39] | see if she’s in town.Come with me. | 看看她是不是在城里呢 跟我来 |
[01:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[01:42] | And while we’re at it, | 趁我们都在的时候 |
[01:43] | is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[01:45] | You know, we can accommodate almost any desire. | 你知道 我们可以满足你任何需要 |
[01:47] | I’ve, uh, always wanted to be tied up. | 我 呃 我一直想被捆起来 |
[01:50] | Bingo. I love my wife. | 这就对了 我爱我老婆 |
[01:53] | Cool. Look at this lot. | 酷啊 看这些签号 |
[01:55] | Ok…[clears throat] | 好吧…(清嗓子) |
[02:07] | Hmm… Hmm… | |
[02:09] | Any luck with the number? | 找到号码了吗? |
[02:11] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. Got it right here. | 哦 是的 抱歉 把它拿这来 |
[02:12] | [Dial tone] | (铃声) |
[02:15] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[02:18] | With the number.Is there a problem? | 这号码 有什么问题吗? |
[02:22] | You know what? I’m gonna be totally honest with you guys. | 你们知道吗?我从现在开始跟你们全招了吧 |
[02:25] | She’s the one girl I can’t get you. | 我不能把这姑娘带来给你 |
[02:27] | I mean, she told me that she wanted to leave the business. | 我是说 她告诉我她不想再干这行了 |
[02:29] | But I can get you any other girl you’d like. | 但是我可以介绍给你其他你可能喜欢的姑娘 |
[02:37] | How much for the real number? | 多少钱能给真的号码? |
[02:51] | * turn back the clock * | ‘拨回钟表’ |
[02:54] | * give me some time * | ‘给我些时间’ |
[02:56] | * I need to break out * | ‘我需要突破重围’ |
[02:59] | * make a new name * | ‘起个新名字’ |
[03:01] | * let’s open our eyes * | ‘让我们带领你’ |
[03:03] | * to the brand-new day * | ‘看见全新的一天’ |
[03:15] | Tied up, hey? | 捆起来 嘿? |
[03:16] | That was an act. | 那只是演戏 |
[03:18] | The rest of it was, maybe, | 剩下的 可能 |
[03:19] | but that bit rang true. | 有那么一小点是真的 |
[03:21] | In your dreams. | 做梦吧你 |
[03:22] | Abso-bloody-lutely. | 那必须滴 |
[03:23] | Hey. How was the meeting? | 嘿 会面怎么样啊? |
[03:24] | It would have been a lot easier if you’d been there | 如果你在那这事儿就更好办了 |
[03:26] | to show off your FBI credentials. | FBI徽章一亮万事大吉 |
[03:28] | An 18-year-old runaway girl isn’t exactly a federal case. | 18岁的小女孩貌似不是我们FBI的案子 |
[03:31] | Which is why I would never ask you to run her number | 这就是为什么我绝对不会让你跟踪她的号码 |
[03:33] | without a warrant. | 没有许可证的话 |
[03:35] | Oh, God. | 哦老天 |
[03:37] | Nice to see you, too, dad. | 见到你真高兴 老爸 |
[03:39] | We’re going to have to postpone this today, darling. | 我们今天得延期了 达令 |
[03:41] | It’s my final journalism project. | 这是我最后的新闻项目了 |
[03:44] | I shadow you 2 days, fly on the wall. | 我让你贴身追踪了两天 小潜伏党 |
[03:46] | We discussed this months ago. | 我们从几个月前就说好的 |
[03:47] | Yeah, but, you know, not today and not this case. | 是 但是 你知道 今天这个案子不行 |
[03:52] | And here I was so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[03:53] | For what? | 为什么? |
[03:54] | For taking on coach Dawkins’ case. | 因为你接了Dawkin教练的案子 |
[03:58] | Oh, so you already know about that, do you? | 哦 那你已经知道那件事了 是吗? |
[04:00] | I wasn’t born yesterday, dad. | 我又不是昨天才出生 老爸 |
[04:01] | Don’t rub it in. | 别总说这个 |
[04:03] | Oh, coach Dawkins and his daughter Amy | 哦 Dawkin教练和他女儿Amy |
[04:04] | are waiting for you in the conference room. | 在会议室等你呢 |
[04:06] | I made them some tea. | 我给他们泡了两杯茶 |
[04:08] | So tell me what you know. | 那 告诉我你都知道什么 |
[04:10] | You want to protect me | 你想保护我 |
[04:12] | from a case involving pornography. I get it. | 不让我搅和进色情报道 我懂的 |
[04:14] | Not about the case. What did Dawkins tell you? | 不是关于这件案子的 Dawkins跟你说了什么? |
[04:16] | Actually, it’s more what I got Amy to tell me, | 实际上 大部分是我从Amy那套出来的 |
[04:18] | or don’t you remember we used to be friends? | 难道你不记得我们曾经是朋友了吗? |
[04:21] | Amy said Molly was abducted. | Amy说过Molly被绑架了 |
[04:22] | All right, look. | 那么 看 |
[04:24] | Missing girl turns up in the porn trade. | 失踪少女结果却在色情交易里出现了 |
[04:27] | All right? Find another story. | 对吧? 挖其他八卦吧 |
[04:29] | My ex-coach’s daughter goes missing for 6 months | 我前教练的闺女都失踪半年了 |
[04:32] | and he turns to you to find her? | 那他来找你帮忙找女儿了吗? |
[04:34] | There is no other story. Sorry, dad. | 没其他八卦了 抱歉 老爹 |
[04:36] | No pressure, then. | 那就没鸭梨了 |
[04:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:43] | Amy, I can show you around the place now. | Amy 我可以带你四处走走 |
[04:46] | Cal: All right. | Cal:好 |
[04:50] | Olson, he produced this lot. | Olson 他做的这些签号 |
[04:53] | He says he has no idea where Molly is, | 他说他也不知道Molly在哪 |
[04:56] | and I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[04:57] | Well, has he got a phone number?Has he got anything? | 那 他有电话号码吗?他有什么线索? |
[05:00] | It was disconnected. | 电话不通 |
[05:02] | So I got nothing. | 所以我没什么线索 |
[05:06] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to sound like I’m not grateful | 对不住啊 我不是故意显得我不感激 |
[05:08] | for what you’re doing,it just… | 你做的事 只是… |
[05:11] | Kills me what my wife would think if she’d lived to see this. | 一想到我老婆如果还活着看到这些她会怎么想 我就恨不得撞墙 |
[05:15] | Well, I think she’d be proud | 那么 我觉得她会很骄傲的 |
[05:17] | that’s you’re not going to stop | 因为你不找回你闺女 |
[05:19] | until you’ve got your daughter back. | 你是不会放弃的 |
[05:21] | Why are you doing all this for me? | 你为什么这么帮我? |
[05:25] | Well, it’s every father’s worst nightmare. | 呃 这是每个老爸的终极噩梦啊 |
[05:32] | Loker Loker. | |
[05:35] | Work your way through this lot. | 你负责研究这个签号 |
[05:37] | If you find anything useful, | 如果发现什么有用的 |
[05:39] | there’s a promotion in it for one of you. | 你们中的一个人就能升职了 |
[05:41] | I’m not really a porn guy. | 我可不是真的色情狂 |
[05:43] | Don’t put me on, Loker. | 别把我算进去 Loker |
[05:44] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:45] | He’s saying you’re lying,that you love porn. | 他说你在骗人 你喜欢色情 |
[05:47] | See, that’s 1-love to Torres. | 看 Torres得一分啦 |
[05:50] | Loker: So is that true about that promotion? | Loker:那升职的事是真的么? |
[05:52] | The VP spot, right? | 副职 是吗? |
[05:53] | Does it look like I got time to hang around | 我看起来有闲到四处乱晃 |
[05:55] | and talk about it? | 和你们讨论这个问题吗? |
[05:56] | But why now? | 但为什么是现在? |
[05:57] | Foster’s in my ear, | Foster在我耳朵边 |
[05:58] | talking about overall efficiency. | 整天絮叨整体效率 |
[06:01] | One of you two is gonna get get it off my plate. | 你们俩得有一个帮我解决这问题 |
[06:03] | By doing what, exactly? | 那要怎么做呢 究竟? |
[06:06] | General supervisory work. | 一般管理工作 |
[06:08] | You know, it’s longer hours, it’s harder work, | 你知道 这是需要加班的 难度更大 |
[06:10] | but it comes with a personal part-time assistant. | 但同时你也会有一个私人的兼职助理 |
[06:13] | So I’d be, like, Loker’s superior? | 所以如果我是 比如 Loker的上司? |
[06:15] | Uh, so, I would get an assistant? | 呃 然后 我就能有一个助理? |
[06:17] | Well, part-time, right? | 呃 兼职的 是吗? |
[06:19] | All right, now, I want, uh, memos from each of you, | 是的 现在 我想要 呃 你们每人的备忘录 |
[06:22] | typewritten, | 要打印版的 |
[06:23] | telling me why you think you’re qualified for the job, | 告诉我为什么你们自认为能胜任这个工作 |
[06:25] | all right?Keep them brief. | 好吧? 要简明扼要 |
[06:27] | Get cracking. | 开工吧 |
[06:30] | I just want you to know, | 我只是想让你知道 |
[06:32] | even though you’ve only worked here 2 years, | 尽管你工龄只有2年 |
[06:33] | I would happily work for you. | 我还是很乐意为你工作的 |
[06:35] | And I won’t let your demotion from last year | 我也不会让你去年的降职 |
[06:37] | affect the work I do for you if you’re the VP. | 影响到你分给我的工作 如果你成了小副的话 |
[06:39] | Uh, yeah. Besides, I’d never stab you in the back | 呃 是的 另外 我也绝不会戳你的脊梁骨 |
[06:42] | for the sake of a ridiculous competition. | 就为了一个傻的冒烟的竞争 |
[06:44] | Well, that’s a relief. Me neither. | 呃 我放心了 我也是 |
[06:50] | It’s Lacy, right? | 是Lacy 对吧? |
[06:51] | Hello, Lacy.Yeah. Hi. | 你好 Lacy 是 你好 |
[06:53] | Uh, it shouldn’t take a minute. It’s just a couple questions. | 呃 不会耽误你太久 只有几个问题想问你 |
[06:55] | Ok. | 欧克 |
[06:55] | You’ve been in the business for… | 你干这行有… |
[06:58] | 6, 7 months. | 6 7个月了 |
[06:59] | All right. | 对 |
[07:01] | You know her, don’t you? | 你认识她 是吗? |
[07:05] | See how she folded her arms? | 看到她交叉双臂了吧? |
[07:07] | She got defensive,pretty quickly. | 她变成防御姿势了 很速度啊 |
[07:08] | What’s the matter,you owe her money or something? | 怎么个情况 你是欠她钱还是怎么着? |
[07:10] | I thought this was an audition. | 我还以为这是个面试 |
[07:12] | I was told you had a job for me. | 有人告诉我你有活要给我 |
[07:13] | I do have a job for you. What’s the hourly rate? | 我确实有活要给你 一小时多少钱? |
[07:16] | 500. | 500块 |
[07:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | There you are. | 给你 |
[07:20] | So, how did you know Molly? | 那么 你怎么认识的Molly? |
[07:23] | Cassidy? We met on set. | Cassidy?我们在片场认识的 |
[07:25] | Well, her real name’s Molly. | 呃 她的真名是Molly |
[07:27] | Whatever. I was getting away from a violent boyfriend. | 管他呢 我正要和一个暴力男盆友分手 |
[07:29] | She needed a roommate. We moved in together for a while. | 她需要一个室友 我们就在一起住了一段时间 |
[07:32] | When did you last see her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候? |
[07:34] | She got out of the business a few months ago, | 她几个月前就不再干这行了 |
[07:36] | dropped off the planet. | 人间蒸发了 |
[07:38] | Any idea where she went? | 你觉得她会去哪呢? |
[07:39] | I don’t know.She kept to herself. | 我可不知道 只有她自己知道 |
[07:42] | Two kinds of girls who do this… | 干这行的只有两种女孩… |
[07:45] | girls who like sex and girls who… | 一种欲火焚身的 还有一种… |
[07:47] | Uh… | 呃… |
[07:49] | Cal: Girls who what? | Cal:还有一种什么? |
[07:50] | Who are repeating abuse patterns from their childhood. | 还有一种就是重复童年的被虐经历的 |
[07:53] | Did she ever talk to you about her childhood? | 她跟你说过她的童年吗? |
[07:56] | She didn’t have to. | 她根本不用提 |
[07:58] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[07:59] | Meaning it was too painful. | 意思是那太痛苦了 |
[08:01] | Trust me on that. | 这事儿你得相信姐 |
[08:09] | You said you’d been in the business for what, 6, 7 months? | 你说你干这行干了有六七个月了? |
[08:11] | Any idea what your shelf life’s gonna be, you know? | 你知道你自己还能活多久么 |
[08:15] | I mean, do you have any thoughts on that? | 我的意思是 你自己心里有数么 |
[08:17] | No. But thank you. It’s so great to know that you care. | 还没有 但是蛮谢谢你的 知道你这么关心其实我很开心 |
[08:26] | What do you think happened to Molly? | 你觉得Molly发生什么事了 |
[08:29] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[08:30] | Someone took her away from me, | 有人把她从我身边带走了 |
[08:33] | against her will. | 而且是她不愿意的 |
[08:35] | She ran away,didn’t she, coach? | 她难道没有逃跑么 教练 |
[08:40] | I know what you’re thinking,but you’re wrong. | 我知道你在想什么 但是你错了 |
[08:44] | I am a good father, | 我是个好父亲 |
[08:46] | to Molly and Amy. | 对于Molly和Amy来说 |
[08:49] | Well, say it, then. | 那 说出来 嗯 |
[08:56] | I never ever molested my daughter Molly or Amy. | 我从来没有干扰过她们的生活 molly 或者amy |
[09:05] | Well, I believe that. | 我相信你 |
[09:08] | But you’re hiding something. | 但是你好像隐藏了什么东西 |
[09:11] | Something that put that guilt in your eyes | 一些让你的眼神里有一种罪恶感的东西 |
[09:14] | and in those fists. | 还有你的两个拳头也貌似有 |
[09:18] | You did something | 你做了什么事情 |
[09:20] | that made your daughter run away. | 以至于让你的女儿逃跑了 |
[09:26] | Ever since Molly went missing, | 自从Molly失踪以后 |
[09:28] | my dad’s barely let me out of his sight for one minute. | 我爸爸就很少让我从他的眼皮底下哪怕消失一分钟 |
[09:31] | My dad’s going to find her, Amy. | 我爸爸要去找她 Amy |
[09:34] | I miss her so much. | 我好想她 |
[09:37] | Let’s go, darlin’. | 我们走 亲爱的 |
[09:38] | They’ve done all they can do for us here. | 他们已经做了他们能做的了 |
[09:43] | Come on, Amy, let’s go. | 走吧 Amy 我们走 |
[09:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[09:47] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:49] | Emily: Dad,what just happened? | 爸爸 刚才发生什么了 |
[09:50] | Just give them some room. | 只是给他们一些空间 |
[09:51] | Amy, why do you think Molly left? | Amy 你觉得为什么Molly离开了 |
[09:53] | She didn’t leave.Someone took her. | 她没有 是有人带走了她 |
[09:56] | Now, your dad knows that that’s not true, don’t you, coach? | 现在 你爸爸知道那不是真的 是么 教练 |
[09:59] | He’s thinks I’m responsible | 他觉得我应该负责任 |
[10:00] | for what happened to her. | 对发生在她身上的一切 |
[10:02] | Please. Molly put my dad through hell. | 拜托 molly让我爸爸烦透心了 |
[10:05] | Stealing the car when she was 14, | 当她14岁的时候就开始偷车 |
[10:08] | cutting class all the time,you name it. | 还不算她一直翘课的事情 |
[10:10] | And he never raised his voice at her, not once. | 他从来没有对她大声过 没有一次 |
[10:14] | So don’t you dare blame him for any of this. | 所以你不能为这些去怪罪他 |
[10:18] | It’s too late for that,sweetheart. | 为时已晚了 亲爱的 |
[10:24] | So he didn’t abuse Molly or anything? | 所以他没有虐待过Molly么 |
[10:26] | Zero signs of guilt when the subject came up. | 这个事情发生了却没有任何的罪恶感 |
[10:28] | Yeah. Otherwise it would have been a police matter, | 是啊 要不然就会闹到警局去了 |
[10:30] | right, | 对啊 |
[10:30] | and you’d be at home right now doing your homework, | 你现在也会在家做你的作业了 |
[10:32] | which is where you should be, by the way. | 顺表说一句 家才是你现在应该呆的地方 |
[10:33] | Well, thank you, dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[10:35] | For what, exactly? | 谢什么 |
[10:36] | For letting me be there for Amy. | 谢谢你让我全心全意的去爱Amy |
[10:38] | Right, as a friend, | 作为一个朋友 |
[10:40] | not as an employee, | 而不是一个员工 |
[10:41] | so don’t get the two confused, all right? | 所以不要对这两个都困惑 好么 |
[10:43] | You know, Lightman,that was a fun | 你知道的 小伙子 那只是闹着玩的 |
[10:45] | little wild goose chase you sent me on | 那些你转送给我的劳而无功的事情 |
[10:46] | with that disconnected cell phone number. | 和那个没有信号的电话号码 |
[10:48] | It used to be billed to a P.O. box, so, | 曾经都是被送到邮箱里去的 所以 |
[10:51] | I called all the regional hospitals | 我给当地的医院打了电话 |
[10:52] | and gave them both names… | 告诉了他们两个名字 |
[10:53] | Cassidy Dawkins and Molly Dawkins. | Cassidy Dawkins和Molly Dawkins |
[10:55] | The medical bill from Bethesda hospital | 这些来自Bethesda医院的账单 |
[10:57] | was billed to Cassidy at that address. | 都被送到Cassidy的那个地址去了 |
[10:59] | Well, I always said the FBI was just a bunch of puppies. | 我以前总说FBI只是一群小狗 |
[11:02] | Uh, that would be you, dad. | 呃 那个应该是你 老爸 |
[11:04] | Down. | 趴下 |
[11:18] | [Doorbell rings] | (门铃响了) |
[11:19] | [Knocking] | (敲门声) |
[11:23] | [Sighs] | (叹气声) |
[11:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我等下再回来 |
[11:29] | [Cal knocking on door] | (Cal敲门的声音) |
[11:30] | Hey! Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[11:33] | Freeze! Freeze! | 别动 别动 |
[11:40] | How do you do? | 你好么 |
[11:41] | [TV plays in background] | (电视的背景声音) |
[11:47] | Nice. | 很好 |
[11:51] | Hey, you guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[11:53] | I’m looking for my friend Molly Dawkins. | 我在找我的朋友 Molly Dawkins |
[11:57] | Cal: Anybody here know Molly Dawkins? | 这里有谁认识她么 |
[11:59] | How about Cassidy Dawkins? | 那Cassidy Dawkins呢 |
[12:04] | Thank you very much.You’ve been a great help. | 非常感谢 你真是帮了打大忙 |
[12:10] | Uhh! Let go! | 我们走吧 |
[12:12] | This is my house!I got rights! | 这是我的房子 我有权利 |
[12:14] | Yeah, right. | 恩 对啊 |
[12:16] | [Panting] | (喘气声) |
[12:17] | You must be the owner. | 你一定就是主人了 |
[12:19] | Yeah, who wants to know? | 是啊 谁又想知道呢 |
[12:21] | FBI FBI. | |
[12:22] | For having a party? | 为搞个派对么 |
[12:24] | We’re looking for Molly Dawkins. | 我们在找Molly Dawkins |
[12:25] | I don’t know no Molly Hawkins. | 我不认识什么叫Molly Hawkins的人 |
[12:27] | Don’t get clever, all right? | 比耍小聪明 好么 |
[12:28] | Not in them shoes. | 不是在这种情况下 |
[12:29] | Maybe you know her as Cassidy Dawkins. | 也许你知道她另外一个身份 Csssidy Dawkins |
[12:32] | See, I think you people have the wrong house. | 你看 我认为你们进错房间了 |
[12:34] | You always run out the back when | 当别人敲门的时候 |
[12:35] | somebody knocks on the door? | 你总是从后面溜出去么 |
[12:36] | Yeah. This is harassment.I’m calling my lawyer. | 这是一种骚扰行为 我要叫我的律师了 |
[12:39] | You running a porn business? | 你在搞黄色事业么 |
[12:40] | Huh? | 啊 |
[12:41] | That’s porn for yes. | 那是黄色的是 |
[12:43] | Porn’s not a crime. | 搞色情又不是犯罪 |
[12:44] | Filming it without a license is. | 但是没有执照拍电影就是 |
[12:45] | Cassidy Dawkins Cassidy Dawkins. | |
[12:48] | Upstairs? | 在楼上么 |
[12:50] | Downstairs? | 楼下么 |
[12:51] | Upstairs it is. | 在楼上 |
[12:52] | Upstairs it is. | 在楼上 |
[12:53] | Look, these kids,they come to me. | 听着 这些孩子是来找我的 |
[12:57] | They need a safe place to go. | 他们需要去一个安全的地方 |
[12:59] | So you’re some kind of social worker, then? | 所以你是社工么 |
[13:01] | Safe? There are drugs everywhere. | 安全 毒品到处都是的 |
[13:03] | I give them food,I give them shelter. | 我给他们吃 给他们住 |
[13:04] | I don’t ask for anything in return. | 不求任何回报 |
[13:06] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[13:07] | Yeah, except for the copious amounts of free sex, | 除了那些丰富多彩的免费的性爱经历 |
[13:10] | on camera. | 用相机拍的 |
[13:11] | Which they’re not even fully conscious for. | 而且她们还完全没有意识到 |
[13:18] | Molly Molly? | |
[13:25] | You all right, darling? | 你还好么 亲爱的 |
[13:27] | Now would be a good time for you to call your lawyer. | 现在正是好时候去叫你的律师了 |
[13:29] | Molly Molly? | |
[13:30] | What?Molly. | 什么 Molly |
[13:32] | Hey, I’m Gillian Foster.I’m a doctor. | 嘿 我是Gillian Foster 我是博士 |
[13:35] | What has she taken? | 她吃了什么 |
[13:36] | I don’t know.I didn’t give her nothin’. | 我不知道 我没给她吃什么 |
[13:37] | She asked for a place to crash, | 她想找个点跳楼 |
[13:39] | I gave her a place to crash. | 我就给她个点跳楼 |
[13:41] | Oh, what, so this is a nanny cam, is it? | 喔 什么 所以这就是保姆录像 是么 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna get her stuff. | 我 来收拾收拾 |
[13:47] | Go on, get out of here. | 继续 从这里出去 |
[13:49] | We’re done with you. Go.Get going. | 我们和你算完了 走 我们走 |
[13:51] | What do you guys want? | 你们想要什么 |
[13:53] | To take you away from here,to a safe place. | 把你从这里带走 去一个安全的地方 |
[13:55] | Yeah, I’ve heard that before. | 我以前听多了 |
[13:57] | I’ll bet you have. | 我保证你会的 |
[13:59] | My dad sent you, didn’t he? | 我爸爸送你去的 是不是 |
[14:01] | Look, I don’t ever want to see that bastard again. | 听着 我再也不想看到那个混蛋了 |
[14:03] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个待会儿 |
[14:04] | Molly Molly. | |
[14:05] | Just get out. | 从这里出去 |
[14:06] | Molly, listen to me, ok? | Molly 听我说 好么 |
[14:09] | You’re in bad shape, | 你现在处境很糟糕 |
[14:10] | with some bad people. | 又和一群很糟糕的人在一起 |
[14:11] | Now, we can’t force you to leave with us. | 现在 我们不能强迫你和我们住一起 |
[14:13] | Look, at least let us get you out of here | 但是至少让我们把你从这里带出去 |
[14:15] | before the authorities show up, huh? | 在有关当局路面之前 好么 |
[14:29] | Hey. It’s my dad’ssweatshirt. | 嘿 这是我爸爸的汗衫 |
[14:32] | Sorry, it’s a little big. | 不好意思 有点大了 |
[14:34] | You go to Cal? | 你去找Cal么 |
[14:35] | I’m applying, but I got that | 我试着去 但是我已经搞到了 |
[14:37] | because my dad’s name is also Cal. | 因为我爸爸的名字也是Cal |
[14:38] | You guys look happy. | 你们看起来很开心啊 |
[14:40] | We have good days and not so good days, | 我们有开心的日子 也有不开心的日子 |
[14:43] | but mostly good. | 但是大部分都是好的 |
[14:46] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去的 |
[14:48] | Nobody said you had to,darlin’. | 没人说你一定要回去 亲爱的 |
[14:51] | I know that your sister wishes you would. | 我知道你姐姐希望你会回去 |
[14:53] | You know, she misses you. | 你知道么 她很想你 |
[14:55] | So does your dad. | 你爸爸也是 |
[14:56] | I don’t want anything to do with him. | 我不想和他有任何关系 |
[14:59] | You want to tell us why not? | 你想告诉我们为什么不想么 |
[15:03] | I’m not going back, ok? | 我不回去 好么 |
[15:06] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:07] | Whatever you’re scared of, | 不论你怕什么 |
[15:09] | I can see it’s real to you. | 我知道那是你的真实感受 |
[15:17] | Molly Molly? | |
[15:19] | What? | 什么 |
[15:20] | Where did you just go? | 你刚才在想什么 |
[15:22] | Nowhere. | 什么也没想 |
[15:24] | You’re thinking about your dad, darling. | 你在想你的老爸 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:28] | I saw the exact same expression on your dad’s face | 我从你老爸的脸上看到了相同的表情 |
[15:32] | the other day. | 几天以前 |
[15:35] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[15:38] | You’re safe here, Molly, I promise. | 你很安全 Molly 我保证 |
[15:40] | Right, dad? | 对么 老爸 |
[15:42] | You got my word on it. | 完全正确 |
[15:45] | I just… I can’t live like this anymore. | 我只是 我不能再像这样生活了 |
[15:48] | Well, you don’t have to, do you? | 你根本不需要 不是么 |
[15:49] | I mean, that’s why we went to that dump, | 我的意思是 那就是我们为什么去那破地 |
[15:52] | we pulled you out of there, | 我们帮你摆脱那里 |
[15:53] | and then we brought you back here | 然后又把你带回到那里去 |
[15:54] | to my house. | 去我的房子 |
[15:56] | Milk? | 牛奶 |
[15:59] | Yes, please. | 恩好的 |
[16:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:05] | Let’s have it, then. | 我们开始吧 嗯 |
[16:10] | Out with it. | 想说什么就说什么 |
[16:14] | My dad… | 我爸爸 |
[16:17] | He killed my mom. | 他杀了我妈妈 |
[16:26] | My parents argued a lot. | 我爸妈老是吵架 |
[16:29] | And one night, | 有天晚上 |
[16:31] | I was in my bed and I heard a scream | 我在床上睡觉 然后听到一声惨叫 |
[16:35] | and a loud crash. | 还有一声很大的闷响的声音 |
[16:37] | And when I came out of my room… | 当我走出我的房间时 |
[16:40] | I found my mom… | 我看到我妈妈 |
[16:43] | At the bottom of the stairs. | 在楼梯的底端 |
[16:48] | And my dad was just running around | 我爸爸正在拼命地 |
[16:51] | cleaning something up. | 清理什么东西 |
[16:53] | He wasn’t even checking on her. | 她甚至没有去看她是不是活着 |
[17:00] | When the police came, | 当警察来的时候 |
[17:02] | he said that it was just an accident. | 他说那只是个意外 |
[17:06] | How old were you? | 你那时多大 |
[17:08] | 5. | 5岁 |
[17:09] | You buried the memory? | 你就谁有告诉过么 |
[17:11] | Yeah. Until a year ago. | 对 直到一年前 |
[17:13] | My boyfriend and I got in a big fight | 我和我男友大吵了一架 |
[17:16] | and it all just started to come back. | 然后一切就开始回到原来 |
[17:18] | You’ve never told anyone? | 你没告诉别人 |
[17:21] | I’m not saying it was the right thing to do. | 我不是说这个做法是正确的 |
[17:23] | I mean, I’m not proud of that, | 我是说 我不会以之为傲 |
[17:24] | but I just knew that I had to get out of where I was. | 但我知道 我必须离开我原来的地方 |
[17:31] | Did you actually see your dad | 你真的看到你爹地 |
[17:33] | push your mom down the stairs? | 推你妈咪下楼? |
[17:35] | I was there. | 我就在那 |
[17:36] | Granted. But… | 知道 但是 |
[17:38] | It was a long time ago, right? | 那是很久以前的事了 对吧? |
[17:39] | I saw him do it. | 我看到他做的 |
[17:42] | Are you sure what you saw | 你确定你所看到的东西 |
[17:44] | wasn’t something that you just pieced together | 不是你自己幻想出来的吗 |
[17:45] | in the confusion of what was happening? | 对发生了什么感到很困惑 |
[17:47] | I know what I know. | 我知道我所看到的 |
[17:50] | You know, I think it’s time we leaned a little harder | 你知道 我觉得是时候施加多一点压力 |
[17:53] | on your dad, don’t you? | 给你爸爸了 是吧 |
[17:59] | Your wife’s neck was broken 14 years ago, | 你妻子的脖子14年前折断了 |
[18:02] | and your daughter describes you | 而且你女儿把你描述成 |
[18:04] | as running around like a headless chicken. | 一个到处乱跑没有头脑的公鸡 |
[18:05] | I want to see my daughter. | 我要见我女儿 |
[18:07] | He just accused you of murder, coach. | 他刚指控你谋杀呢 教练 |
[18:09] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把你手放在你背后 |
[18:11] | Which means that the next time you see Molly | 这意味着下次你再见到molly的时候 |
[18:13] | will be in a courtroom. | 是在法庭上了 |
[18:15] | Listen, my wife died. | 听着 我妻子的死 |
[18:16] | She broke her neck. It was an accident. | 她折断了脖子 这是个意外啊 |
[18:18] | It’s all in the police report. | 那都是警察的报告 |
[18:19] | You think I killed my wife? That’s why Molly ran away? | 你认为我杀了自己的妻子?所以molly才逃跑的 |
[18:22] | Did you argue with her that night? | 你那晚和她争论了吗 |
[18:23] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是荒唐啊 |
[18:25] | Did you hit her? Did you Chuck her down the stairs? | 你打她了吗 你把她推下楼梯了吗 |
[18:26] | I said I want to see my daughter! | 我说我要见我的女儿 |
[18:28] | Amy will be placed in protective services | amy将会待在安全的地方 |
[18:29] | until we figure this out. | 直到我们找到真相 |
[18:30] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:31] | You can’t do this. You can’t take Amy away. | 你不能这样做 你不能带走amy |
[18:33] | Yeah, he can, actually. | 哈 他可以 当然 |
[18:37] | Yeah, this is Agent Ben Reynolds. | 对 这是ben reynolds探员 |
[18:39] | I need child protective services at 2270 story street. | 我要这小孩去2270故事街接受保护 |
[18:42] | Please, I can’t lose Amy, too! | 请别 我也不能失去amy |
[18:46] | So you really think this will get him to talk, huh? | 那 你真的以为这样就可以让他开口说话了 嗯? |
[18:48] | I don’t know. It’s worth a shot, though, right? | 我不晓得 值得一试 尽管 对吧? |
[18:50] | Well, right now all we have is Molly’s confused memory | 好吧 现在我们所掌握到的只有molly混乱的记忆 |
[18:52] | about what happened 14 years ago. | 关于那些14年前所发生的事 |
[18:54] | If this guy even thinks lawyer, we’re screwed. | 如果这家伙考虑叫律师的话 我们悲剧了 |
[18:56] | Well, I’m banking on him wanting to protect his kids. | 好吧 我正指望他想保护自己的女儿 |
[18:58] | Dad! Amy! | 爸爸 amy |
[19:00] | Here we go. Dad! | 我们走吧 爸爸 |
[19:02] | Just calm down. Just relax. Relax, relax, relax. | 先冷静下来 淡定 淡定 淡定 淡定 |
[19:04] | Relax, it’s gonna be fine. You can’t take him. | 淡定点 会好起来的 你不能带走他 |
[19:05] | amy! Amy! | |
[19:07] | It’s gonna be just fine. We just want to talk to him. | 会好起来的 我们只是想和他说说话 |
[19:08] | It’s ok. Come on. Let’s get you in the house. | 好的 来吧 我带你去那屋子 |
[19:10] | It’s ok. | 好的 |
[19:16] | What’s the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[19:17] | You tell me. I mean, | 你告诉我啊 我是说 |
[19:19] | who’s gonna love somebody who… | 谁会爱上谁 谁… |
[19:23] | Who what, Molly? | 谁 什么 molly? |
[19:28] | Just somebody like me. | 就是和我一样的人 |
[19:31] | Emily: Someone like you? | 想你一样的人 |
[19:33] | You mean an ex-actress? | 你是说前女演员一样? |
[19:35] | Ex-porn slut. | 前荡妇 |
[19:37] | Just say it in plain English. | 用简单点的英语来说 |
[19:39] | No one has to know about what you were doing before. | 没人知道你之前做了什么 |
[19:43] | I mean, past is past, and I won’t tell anyone. Will you? | 我是说 过去的就过去了 我不会告诉别人的 你会吗 |
[19:48] | You’re sweet. | 你真有爱啊 |
[19:49] | No so much. | 还好啦 |
[19:54] | I think you’d make a good sister. | 我想你结交了一个好姐妹 |
[19:56] | Well, so would you. | 好 我也是 |
[19:57] | But more importantly, so would Amy, | 但更重要的是 amy也是 |
[20:00] | if you let her. | 如果你让她 |
[20:07] | She’s protecting something, | 她在保护着一些东西 |
[20:09] | something deeper that’s eating away at her. | 一些很深沉的东西 那一直在侵蚀着她 |
[20:13] | She’s got so much pain. | 她有如此多的痛苦 |
[20:17] | You make her feel better. | 你让她觉得好过一些 |
[20:19] | I’m just talking to her. | 我只是和她说说话而已 |
[20:22] | And she hasn’t had that in a long time. | 她好久没有这样了 |
[20:24] | I mean, maybe my dad’s right. | 我是说 或许她爸爸是对的 |
[20:28] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没准备好 |
[20:31] | Your dad isn’t always right. | 你爸爸不是永远正确 |
[20:33] | I just…I didn’t realize it was gonna be | 我只是 没有意识到这将会… |
[20:36] | quite like this. | 变成这样子 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:41] | I’ve known girls at school like her, but… | 我学校里有像她这样的女孩 但… |
[20:45] | Only from a distance. | 只是从某个角度来说 |
[20:47] | Keeping you close by might help her feel more comfortable | 你多看着她一点 让她好过一些 |
[20:50] | about opening up. | 让她打开心胸 |
[20:51] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:08] | “A born leader”? | 天生的领袖 |
[21:10] | Really? Your mommy tell you that? | 真的 你妈妈告诉你的 |
[21:12] | Ha ha. That’s funny. | 哈哈 真是搞笑 |
[21:14] | You can hate all you want, | 你可以随意讨厌 |
[21:15] | but I’m getting this promotion. | 但我升职了 |
[21:17] | What? What could you possibly have over me? | 啥 你怎么可能比我官大? |
[21:19] | I’m a natural. Remember? | 这是天生的 记得吗 |
[21:21] | Oh, yeah, I’m sorry. | 噢 好吧 抱歉 |
[21:22] | So you’re saying that you’ve accomplished nothing | 所以你是说 你一事无成 |
[21:24] | aside from just being born. | 除了生出来以外 |
[21:26] | Look, we’re both good candidates for this job. | 听着,咱俩都挺适合干这个活儿的 |
[21:30] | That’s a nice try with the politician’s touch. | 那是成为一个政客的好机会 |
[21:33] | Politician’s touch?You just made that up. | 政治尝试?你刚刚说谎了 |
[21:36] | I did? | 我说了吗? |
[21:37] | -Hmm. -Uh-huh. | -嗯… -啊哈 |
[21:39] | A calculated gesture | 用一个绝佳的手势 |
[21:41] | to convince opponents that they’re wrong, | 告诉你的对手们他们是错的 |
[21:44] | yet still be reasonable about it. | 这还差不多 |
[21:45] | We’re all on the same side here. | 我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[21:47] | Ok, look, I tried to work you. | 好吧 听着 我努力过去了解你 |
[21:50] | Sorry. This is not… | 对不起,这不是 |
[21:51] | You know, maybe that is Lightman’s game. | 这可能是lightman玩的把戏 |
[21:54] | He pits us against each other | 他设计让我们反目成仇 |
[21:55] | just to see who emerges alive. | 只是想让我们自相残杀 |
[21:58] | Well, then let’s not play his game. | 好吧,那咱们都别中计 |
[22:00] | Let’s do this our way. | 用我们自己的方式来做 |
[22:02] | Better yet… | 这就好多了 |
[22:05] | Let’s just not play at all. | 咱们一点便宜都不让他沾 |
[22:08] | What would he least expect us to do? | 他最不希望我们做什么? |
[22:15] | You buy the first round after work. | 下班后你请客喝酒 |
[22:17] | No, just expense it. | 不行,别指望了 |
[22:19] | To be a VP, | 想成为一个vp |
[22:20] | you gotta act like one. | 起码你得演的像一点 |
[22:29] | Molly, I need you to do something for me. | Molly,帮我个忙儿 |
[22:32] | Look, I’m really tired. | 可是我太累了 |
[22:33] | Look, I just want you to picture | 我只是想让你帮我放风 |
[22:35] | if your sister were here with us right now. | 看你姐姐有没有回来 |
[22:37] | Ok? | 好吗? |
[22:39] | What’s the most important thing that you’d | 现在你最想让她 |
[22:41] | want her to know? | 知道的是什么? |
[22:44] | That I’m not coming home. | 我不会回家了 |
[22:47] | That I can’t. | 这个不行 |
[22:50] | [Door opens] | [门开了] |
[22:51] | Hey. Uh, here you go. | 嘿,呃,你在这儿 |
[22:52] | Uh, sorry. | 呃,对不起 |
[22:53] | If you’d rather, | 如果你乐意, |
[22:54] | I can get you a big t-shirt or something. | 我去给你拿一件大T恤什么的 |
[22:56] | No, it’s great.Thank you. | 不用,这样就挺好的 谢谢 |
[23:10] | If I were to tell Amy something, | 如果我想跟amy说点什么 |
[23:12] | it would be that… | 就说… |
[23:15] | I think it would be better if she never saw me again. | 还是让她永远都见不到我好一点 |
[23:17] | Why would you say that, Molly? | Molly,你干嘛这么说? |
[23:20] | Because I’m toxic. | 因为我是个恶魔 |
[23:24] | Molly, this secret you’re keeping, | Molly,不管你保守的秘密是什么 |
[23:27] | whatever it is,you need to get it out. | 你得说出来 |
[23:33] | Ok, just forget it, ok? | 算了,别再提了好吗? |
[23:35] | I really… I can’t do this. | 我真的…我不能这么做 |
[23:37] | You’re doing great. | 你做的对 |
[23:39] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[23:43] | Do you feel like if you don’t talk about it, | 你觉得你不说 |
[23:46] | that…maybe it never happened? | 这件事儿就没发生过吗? |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:53] | You shouldn’t have to cope with this on your own. | 你没必要把所有的一切都自己扛着 |
[24:04] | I’m HIV-positive. | 我感染了艾滋 |
[24:10] | Oh, my God, I…That… | 哦 老天啊,我…这…… |
[24:15] | Sucks. Yeah. | 糟透了 正解 |
[24:18] | Are you getting treatment? | 你在接受治疗吗? |
[24:21] | On and off. | 时断时续 |
[24:23] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗? |
[24:26] | I never even had sex,except for those scenes I did. | 我从来没有性交过,除了那些 |
[24:30] | Never shot up. | 从来没有射过 |
[24:32] | We will get you the proper care. | 我们会好好的给你治疗的 |
[24:36] | Well…My life’s never going to be normal again. | 但…我的生活再也不能回到从前了 |
[24:50] | [Music playing] | [音乐声] |
[24:51] | Corporate culture? | 企业文化 |
[24:52] | There’s what, like 20 people in our office | 比如说我们的办公室里有20个人 |
[24:54] | and it feels like nobody knows each other. | 但是大家看起来好像谁也不鸟谁 |
[24:55] | That’s what a VP should be fixing. | 这就该vp大显身手了 |
[24:58] | Social networks recede with age in a lot of primate species. | 在很多灵长类物种中,人际网络随着年龄变大而缩小 |
[25:02] | Maybe we should get to know each other. | 也许我们应该彼此了解一下 |
[25:06] | Ok. All right.Let’s play 2 truths and a lie. | 好吧,那我们来玩两个真理和一个谎言(一种游戏)吧 |
[25:10] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:12] | Um… | 嗯… |
[25:14] | I have a gun in my nightstand. | 在我床头柜里有一把枪 |
[25:17] | I was 18 the first time I slept with someone twice my age. | 我18岁的时候跟一个比我大一倍的人共渡初夜 |
[25:22] | And I love videos | 而且我喜欢看 |
[25:23] | of kittens climbing up slides or out of buckets. | 小猫咪爬山坡或者从桶里爬出来的视频 |
[25:28] | Middle one is a lie. | 第二个是假的 |
[25:29] | [Laughs] Right.Right. I was 19. | [大笑]对 对 当时我19 |
[25:33] | Ok, um… | 呃,好吧… |
[25:35] | This job changed my life. | 这份工作改变了我的人生 |
[25:38] | My favorite food is mustard. | 我最喜欢吃芥末 |
[25:41] | And I sleep naked most nights. | 我晚上总是裸睡 |
[25:45] | Oh, the second one.Please be the second. | 哦,第二个,千万要是第二个 |
[25:47] | [Makes buzzer sound] | [门铃响了] |
[25:48] | I love mustard.How do you not know that? | 我喜欢芥末,你怎么会不知道呢? |
[25:51] | I just always pictured you as a naked sleeper. | 只是我经常撞见你裸睡 |
[25:53] | Thong and a tank top. | 比基尼和背心 |
[25:55] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:57] | You know, after tomorrow, | 后天开始 |
[25:58] | you’re going to have to talk to me through my assistant. | 你只能通过我的助手跟我说话 |
[26:00] | Your turn.Uh-uh. | 该你了,啊哈 |
[26:03] | Let’s see. | 快点儿 |
[26:05] | I sing in the shower. | 我一边冲澡一边唱歌 |
[26:06] | Billy Joel.Hmm. | Billy joel 嗯 |
[26:08] | [Chuckles] | [笑声] |
[26:09] | Um…My last girlfriend left me for a friend of mine | 呃…我前女友甩了我然后跟我一个哥们好了 |
[26:13] | and I didn’t even see it coming. | 而且我毫无察觉 |
[26:16] | Uh, and, uh… | 啊 还有 呃 |
[26:18] | I would really like to kiss you right now. | 我现在想吻你 |
[26:26] | They’re all true. | 三个都是真的 |
[26:29] | * Baby * | *宝贝儿* |
[26:32] | * I look around * | *我四处张望* |
[26:35] | * with a… * | *带着一种…* |
[26:39] | * like you are mine * | 好像你是我的一样 |
[26:42] | I should be in there with you. | 我应该和你一起在那 |
[26:44] | No, I’ve got this one.He thinks he’s under arrest. | 不 我已经有一个了 我想他快被逮捕了 |
[26:46] | Just stay close, all right? | 就靠近点 行吗? |
[26:49] | How’s he doing? | 他做的如何? |
[26:51] | He hasn’t said a word,so he hasn’t asked for anything | 他什么都没说 所以他也什么都没要 |
[26:54] | and he hasn’t moved. | 并且他也没有行动 |
[26:56] | Hey, if Molly got HIV in these films, | 嘿 如果Molly在这些电影中得了艾滋病 |
[27:00] | then doesn’t that mean there are others | 那么 并不意味着还有其他人 |
[27:01] | that must be infected? | 那一定是被传染的? |
[27:03] | And whoever infected her is probably still out there. | 并且无论是谁传染给他的现在很可能逍遥法外 |
[27:05] | Look, everyone that makes these videos has to get tested, | 听着 每一个做视频的人必须就收检查 |
[27:08] | so | 因此 |
[27:08] | if somebody knowingly transmitted HIV to Molly, | 如果有人故意讲艾滋病病毒传染给Molly的话 |
[27:10] | that’s a crime. | 那就构成犯罪了 |
[27:11] | If the producers, crew, or anyone else was involved, | 如果制片人 工作人员 或者任何一个人牵扯其中 |
[27:14] | then that’s a crime, too. | 那也构成了犯罪 |
[27:15] | They should shut them down, all of them. | 他们会让他们永远闭嘴 所有的人 |
[27:18] | Yeah, right now. | 是的 马上 |
[27:20] | Oh, thanks, darling. | 哦 多谢 亲爱的 |
[27:28] | [Unlocking handcuffs] | 打开手铐 |
[27:42] | Dawkins: Now what? | -现在该怎么办? |
[27:52] | Molly’s HIV. | Molly的艾滋病 |
[27:54] | What? Where is she?Is she… | 什么? 她在哪? 是不是… |
[27:58] | I have to go see her. Please, please let me see her. | 我必须去看看她 求求你 求求你让我看看她 |
[28:00] | She don’t want to see you right now. | 她现在还不想见到你 |
[28:04] | And there’s nothing I can do about that | 对于这件事 我什么都做不来 |
[28:07] | until I know what’s going on. | 除非我知道到底发生了什么 |
[28:10] | Is she being taken care of?Has she got a doctor? | 她现在被照顾吗? 请医生了吗? |
[28:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:14] | And yes. | 对 是的 |
[28:16] | But she’s going to need a little bit more than that. | 但是她现在需要的还不止这些 |
[28:20] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[28:22] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[28:28] | Oh, man, you got no idea what you’re asking me to do. | 哦 伙计 你不知道你要让我做些什么 |
[28:32] | Look, if I’m gonna put you | 听着 如果我把你推到 |
[28:37] | in a room with Molly against her will, | Molly的房间违背她的意愿的话 |
[28:39] | I’m gonna need a solid reason. | 我需要一个充分的理由 |
[28:44] | You’d do that? | 你确定你要那样做吗? |
[28:56] | Well, I can’t help you, then. | 好吧 既然如此 我帮不了你 |
[29:01] | My wife and I were going through a rough patch. | 我妻子和我正面临一个困难时刻 |
[29:07] | There was two kids and, uh, it was hard. | 还有两个孩子 额 这真的很困难 |
[29:13] | And Molly would watch TV while Helen and I fought. | 当我和Helen吵架时 Molly就在那看电视 |
[29:19] | The same cartoon over and over, and, uh… | 同一部卡通反反复复的看 恩 |
[29:23] | The damn monkey… | 关于那个死猴子的… |
[29:26] | That would leave things out for people to slip on. | 把一些东西随地乱丢让人们滑倒 |
[29:30] | And Molly copied every little thing that monkey did. | Molly老是模仿那死猴子的每一个细节 |
[29:37] | She started leaving toys out all over the house, | 她现在开始把玩具随处乱丢 丢的满屋子都是 |
[29:42] | and we told her, you know, somebody’s going to get hurt. | 我们告诉她 你知道吗 你再这样做有人会受伤的 |
[29:46] | But she just kept doing it. | 但是她冥顽不灵 |
[29:53] | your wife fel | 你的妻子因此摔了一跤 |
[29:56] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[29:58] | She broke her neck. | 她脖子摔伤了 |
[30:02] | And you hid this. | 你隐瞒了这一点 |
[30:05] | She was just a little girl. | 她只是个小女孩而已 |
[30:09] | I didn’t want her to live her whole life | 我不想让她一直生活在 |
[30:12] | with her mom’s blood on her hands. | 她害死她妈妈的阴影中 |
[30:25] | So you want Molly to keep believing | 所以你让Molly一直坚信 |
[30:27] | that dad killed our mom? | 是爸爸杀了妈妈? |
[30:29] | I don’t think the truth’s going to help your sister. | 我不认为这一事实能帮到你的妹妹 |
[30:31] | I mean, not in this case. | 我的意思是 这件事对于这个案件关联不大 |
[30:34] | She barely has the coping skills to deal with her illness. | 她仅仅用模仿功能来对待她的病 |
[30:38] | Now imagine if she knew the truth about your mom’s death. | 现在假设她知道你妈妈死亡的真相 |
[30:41] | But she was just a kid. It’s not her fault. | 但是她只是个孩子啊 这不是她的错 |
[30:44] | I know. I agree with you. | 我知道 我同意 |
[30:45] | But after all she’s put you and your father through, | 但是毕竟现在她已经接受是你爸爸杀你妈妈这一事实 |
[30:48] | the guilt could send her into another tailspin. | 如果让她知道真相会让她陷入另一种混乱之中 |
[30:52] | Well, what do I tell her? | 好 那我怎么告诉她呢? |
[30:54] | How old are you? | 你几岁了? |
[30:56] | 16 16. | |
[30:57] | Right. I was 2 years older than you | 好吧 我比你年长两岁 |
[30:59] | when my mom killed herself. | 当我妈妈自杀的时候 |
[31:00] | Pills Pills. | |
[31:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:04] | It happens. | 事情发生了 |
[31:05] | The doctors, they said to me, | 医生们告诉我 |
[31:06] | it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:08] | But I still, to this day, | 但是 至今 |
[31:11] | think that I should have seen that one coming. | 总有这么一天会到来的 |
[31:14] | Now, what if they’d said to me that… | 现在 如果他们告诉我 |
[31:20] | She’d died of a stroke or something? | 她死中风或者其他一些疾病 |
[31:24] | That, you know,she’d died peacefully? | 但是 你知道 她死的很安详吗? |
[31:29] | Molly needs a believable explanation | Molly需要一个可信的证明 |
[31:31] | for what she remembers. | 来解释她脑子里的记忆 |
[31:33] | So, what, you’re gonna lie to her? | 所以 你们就决定对她撒谎? |
[31:36] | I’m gonna get her back with her dad. | 我想和她爸爸想要试图说服她 |
[31:44] | I think that I have an idea. | 我想到了一个好办法 |
[31:54] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[31:57] | Great morning. | 早上好 |
[31:59] | Oh, hey, | 哦 嘿 |
[31:59] | Lightman was looking for that DVD from yesterday. | Lightman从昨天就在找那张DVD |
[32:01] | Do you have it? | 你有吗? |
[32:05] | Why are you doing that thing where | 为什么你昨天晚上做这些的时候 |
[32:07] | you act like nothing happened last night? | 看上去好像什么都没发生过一样? |
[32:08] | I’m being professional.We’re colleagues. | 我现在越来越专业人员 我们是同事啊 |
[32:11] | Can’t you be professional? | 你能成为专业人员? |
[32:13] | Oh, yes, absolutely. | 哦 对啊 绝对的 |
[32:15] | Yes, I can. In fact, | 是的 我能 事实上 |
[32:17] | let me return this to you in a professional manner. | 让我以职业化的方式重现这件事给你看看 |
[32:20] | Did you lose something last night, | 昨天晚上你丢了些什么东西吗? |
[32:22] | colleague? | 伙计? |
[32:25] | What? | 什么? |
[32:26] | Hmm? Nothing. | 嗯? 没有啊 |
[32:28] | You two are so gonna have to do better than that. | 你们想要成为专业人员还差的远呢 |
[32:31] | I’m not even a scientist and I can tell. | 我甚至不是一个科学家而且我能说出 |
[32:34] | Thank you, Anna. | 谢谢你 Anna |
[32:35] | Are they bringing in a new VP? | 他们是不是带来了一个新的副总裁? |
[32:38] | There’s a rumor going around. | 有一个留言在疯传 |
[32:40] | What? What rumor? Who said that? | 什么? 什么留言? 他们说什么了? |
[32:41] | No one. | 不是一个人 |
[32:42] | Everyone. | 是每一个人 |
[32:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:44] | Maybe they’re gonna promote one of you. | 可能他们会让你们中的一个升职 |
[32:50] | I’ll leave now. | 我现在闪了好 |
[32:55] | You should give it back to her now, whatever it is. | 你现在应该把这个还给她 无论是什么 |
[33:04] | So, uh, | 所以 额 |
[33:07] | last night’s…Thing, um, | 昨天晚上的事情 嗯 |
[33:12] | it’s off the table. | 就不再讨论了 |
[33:13] | Yeah, definitely. | 好的 保证 |
[33:17] | But I was thinking, what if neither of us | 但是 我在想 为什么不是我们中的一个 |
[33:20] | takes the promotion? | 获得晋升呢? |
[33:21] | [Chuckles] Well, maybe last night only happened | 好吧 可能昨天晚上发生的 |
[33:24] | because something’s about to change. | 是因为有些事将要改变 |
[33:27] | Or maybe last night is more important | 或许可能 昨天晚上可能更重要 |
[33:29] | than a promotion. | 比晋升更重要 |
[33:33] | If you turn down the promotion and he offers it to me, | 如果你拒绝晋升 他就会让我晋升 |
[33:36] | I’ll take it. | 我会接受的啊 |
[33:38] | I’m sorry, but it’s true. | 对不起 我说的只是事实 |
[33:46] | Molly was infected on your set. | Molly 是在你那个台被感染的 |
[33:48] | Look, I run a clean operation. | 听着 我一个很完美的计划 |
[33:50] | Everyone is legal, consenting, and HIV-negative. | 每一个人都是清白的 允许的 并且 HIV阴性的 |
[33:54] | 4 actresses from your movies | 从你电影里来的4个女演员 |
[33:55] | have been infected with HIV in the last year. | 在去年都没感染了艾滋病 |
[33:58] | You know, this my come as a shock to you, | 你知道 这次我来对来说是个打击 |
[34:00] | but, uh, some porn stars, | 但是 额 一些色情影星 |
[34:02] | they catch the virus on their own dime. | 他们因为自己的生活被感染艾滋病的 |
[34:04] | If you knowingly exposed Molly to HIV, | 如果你故意的将艾滋病传染给Molly |
[34:07] | then you’re going to jail. | 那么你就等着进监狱吧 |
[34:09] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做呢? |
[34:10] | I’m a businessman. | 我是个生意人啊 |
[34:12] | Let me explain something to you. | 让我来给你分析分析 |
[34:14] | I’m about to subpoena everybody you’ve worked with | 我想要传唤和你一起工作的每一个人 |
[34:15] | in the last 5 years. | 在最近5年中 |
[34:17] | So how’s that for business? | 那么到底是什么生意呢 |
[34:18] | An 18-year-old kid just found out that at best | 一个18岁的孩子只是发现最好的情况是 |
[34:20] | she’s going to live out the rest of her days | 她将要在余生 |
[34:21] | fighting to stay healthy, | 一直与病魔做斗争 |
[34:23] | and at worst, she’s going to die young. | 最坏的情况是 她不久就要死了 |
[34:24] | We want a list of all the actors | 我们需要一份所有男演员的名单 |
[34:26] | that Molly and the other HIV-positive | 那些与Molly和其他HIV |
[34:27] | girls have worked with. | 阳性的女孩工作的 |
[34:28] | Their real names, their addresses, phone numbers. | 他们的真实名字 他们的地址 电话号码 |
[34:36] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只要去问就好 |
[34:40] | So, you’re saying | 所以 你是说 |
[34:42] | that you don’t remember any of them. | 你并不记得他们中的任何一个人 |
[34:44] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
[34:47] | Ass kind of runs together after a while. | 这句我不会诶 |
[34:48] | oh you know olson said | 好吧 你知道 Olson 说 |
[34:50] | that you worked with all 4 of these actresses. | 你和这四位女演员同事? |
[34:52] | And since then, all 4 of them have tested positive for HIV. | 那之后,他们4个都去做了艾滋阳性检查。 |
[34:55] | Now, I’m doing the math and it all adds up the same way. | 现在我要去做算术了,它们都是用同一种方法叠加起来的。 |
[34:59] | I get checked before every shoot. | 每次开枪前我都会先检查一下。 |
[35:02] | It’s just what you do. | 这正是你所做的。 |
[35:04] | You hear that raised pitch? | 你听到音调升高了么? |
[35:05] | He’s really the guy? | 他真的是就是那个人么? |
[35:06] | So you’re telling us that you’re disease free? | 这么说你是在告诉我们自己是没有病的? |
[35:08] | Right. | 没错。 |
[35:15] | What’s is like? | 这怎么样? |
[35:16] | I mean, really, how’s it feel | 我是说,真的,感觉如何? |
[35:19] | to give 4 girls potentially a death sentence? | 潜在地给4个女孩判了死刑 |
[35:23] | What’s that like? | 那怎么样? |
[35:25] | Look, I’m sorry if some of these girls got sick. | 听着,如果这些女孩得病了我很抱歉。 |
[35:29] | No, you’re not. | 不,你没有。 |
[35:30] | He’s not, you know. | 他没有,你知道的。 |
[35:31] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道。 |
[35:32] | There’s not a shred of remorse there. | 在那儿没有丝毫的悔意。 |
[35:33] | I’ve got nothing to be remorseful for. | 我并没有什么可忏悔的。 |
[35:37] | You want proof. | 你想要证明自己。 |
[35:39] | Now, how could I be lying | 这样,我怎么还能说谎 |
[35:43] | if my blood test from last week says that I’m clean? | 如果我上周的血检显示正常呢? |
[35:56] | Thank you for this. | 感谢你所做的这些。 |
[35:58] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[36:00] | For being as dumb as you look. | 因为你表里如一地保持了沉默。 |
[36:11] | Thanks for taking the time, doctor. | 谢谢你抽空来看我,医生。 |
[36:14] | You said Fentris gave you my name? | 你说Fentris给了你我的名字? |
[36:16] | Yeah, he said, um, you know, you could, | 是啊,他说,呃,你知道,你可以, |
[36:18] | you know, give me a hand, you know, | 嗯,你可以帮帮我,你知道的。 |
[36:19] | with my little problem. | 关于我的小问题。 |
[36:20] | You know, itchy. Get my drift? | 呃,我的疥疮。你懂我的意思么? |
[36:23] | I’m sure Fentris told you I don’t take insurance. | 我敢说Fentris告诉过你我不做保险。 |
[36:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Cash, cash. Cash up front, right? | 是,是,是,是。现金现金。一手交钱一手交货,对吧? |
[36:27] | Uh, look, one question for you, though. | 呃,看,尽管你这儿有个问题。 |
[36:30] | Did you charge these girls extra? | 你跟这些女孩开黑价了么? |
[36:36] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[36:37] | You have no idea who these people are, do you? | 你不认识这些人是谁,是吗? |
[36:39] | Should I? | 我该认识吗? |
[36:40] | No. You’ve never seen them before in your life. | 不。在这之前你从来没有见过他们。 |
[36:42] | But funny thing is, right, | 但有趣的是,没错, |
[36:44] | if one of them dies, | 如果他们其中的一个挂了, |
[36:46] | you’re going to jail for murder. | 你就会因谋杀罪入狱。 |
[36:49] | Wacky. | 疯子。 |
[36:51] | Ok, I don’t know what your deal is, | 好吧,我不清楚搞的什么把戏, |
[36:52] | but I think you should leave. | 但我认为你该离开了。 |
[36:54] | Here you go. This is FBI Agent | 这边请。这位是联邦调查局特工 |
[36:57] | Ben Reynolds. He’s got an itch, too. | Ben Reynolds。他也得了疥疮。 |
[37:00] | If you even try and deny | 如果你甚至试图否认 |
[37:02] | that you gave Lee Fentris a free pass to infect those girls, | 自己曾给Lee Fentris感染这些女孩行过方便, |
[37:06] | I’m gonna rip your throat. | 我会撕碎你的喉咙。 |
[37:07] | Open wide. | 张大嘴。 |
[37:09] | All right, get up. You’re under arrest. | 好了,起来,你被捕了。 |
[37:11] | What for? I didn’t do anything. | 为什么?我什么都没做。 |
[37:13] | You’re HIV-positive. | 你的HIV检测呈阳性。 |
[37:15] | Your doctor’s been falsifying your papers. | 你的医生篡改了你的化验单。 |
[37:17] | You’ve been that way for 2 years. | 你一直那样两年了。 |
[37:19] | That’s attempted murder. Let’s go. | 那是谋杀未遂。我们出发。 |
[37:22] | This way. | 这边。 |
[37:24] | People like you, | 像你一样的人 |
[37:25] | you think we’re all living in sleaze. | 你觉得我们都生活在污秽之中。 |
[37:27] | Not true. I had a good life. | 不是这样。我的生活很美好。 |
[37:30] | It just didn’t pan out. | 只是没有出成果而已。 |
[37:31] | What about Molly and all the other girls, then? | 那,Molly和其他的女孩怎么办? |
[37:33] | I guess it didn’t pan out for them either. | 我想她们大概也一样没有结果。 |
[37:35] | Is that him? | 那是他么? |
[37:36] | Is that that son of a bitch? | 是那个婊子养的龟孙子? |
[37:38] | Hey, what the hell is he doing here? | 嗨,活见鬼的他在这儿做什么? |
[37:39] | I called him. Yeah, I thought | 是我打电话叫他的。对,我想 |
[37:40] | that’s the least I could do. | 至少我可以做点什么。 |
[37:42] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对,是他。 |
[37:47] | I’ve always been proud of the fact | 一直以来我都引以为骄傲的 |
[37:49] | I never resorted to violence, | 是我从不诉诸暴力。 |
[37:50] | you worthless piece of trash. | 你个没用的垃圾。 |
[37:53] | I’ll forget your face, but you’ll never forget mine. | 我不会记住你这张脸,而你却不会忘了我的。 |
[38:01] | Hey, hey, come on. | 嘿,嘿,拜托。 |
[38:05] | Come on, let’s go. | 好啦,走吧。 |
[38:19] | So, Amy left some toys out, | 所以,Amy落下了一些玩具, |
[38:22] | my mom tripped on them and fell, | 我老妈绊在上面跌倒了, |
[38:24] | and that’s what killed her? | 就这样摔死了? |
[38:25] | Yeah. He was covering up for her. | 对。他在帮她掩饰。 |
[38:27] | He didn’t want her to have to live with the guilt. | 他不想她生活在内疚之中。 |
[38:46] | Molly. Molly. | |
[38:52] | Amy just found out what really happened. | 刚刚Amy发现了真正发生了什么。 |
[38:55] | You told her? | 你告诉她了? |
[38:57] | No, I did. | 不,我没有。 |
[39:03] | I loved your mom. | 我爱你妈妈。 |
[39:05] | But if you were protecting Amy, | 但是如果你在保护Amy, |
[39:07] | why wouldn’t you tell me? | 为什么不能告诉我呢? |
[39:10] | Molly. Molly。 | |
[39:11] | Just…Try to be your dad for a second, all right? | 就…试着做一下你的父亲,好么? |
[39:24] | You were protecting me, too? | 你也在保护我么? |
[39:30] | He’s had a hell of a day. | 他今天巨衰。 |
[39:35] | He needs you. | 他需要你。 |
[39:39] | That’s the understatement of the century. | 这是个咸扯淡的时代。 |
[39:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[40:11] | You got the job, didn’t you? | 你得到那份工作了,是不是? |
[40:15] | I can’t say I’m not completely and incredibly surprised. | 我不能说我完全没有一丁点儿的难以置信和惊讶。 |
[40:19] | Well, you deserve it. | 呃,你应得的 |
[40:21] | The raise, the assistant, | 升高的音调,那些助理 |
[40:23] | the inevitable superiority complex. | 不可避免的优越感 |
[40:26] | Yeah. About that… | 是。关于那个… |
[40:29] | wait, you didn’t turn it down, did you? | 等等,你没有调低音量,是吗? |
[40:32] | Loker? Loker? | |
[40:35] | I took the job. | 我接了那工作。 |
[40:37] | Right. | 漂亮。 |
[40:39] | But technically, the superiority complex | 但是严格说来,这种优越感 |
[40:41] | and the job don’t start until tomorrow. | 和工作要到明天才能开始。 |
[40:45] | So I was thinking that we could get a drink… | 所以我想我们可以去喝一杯… |
[40:49] | And celebrate. | 也庆祝一下。 |
[40:55] | I wish I could, boss. | 真希望我可以 头儿。 |
[41:00] | * You said the moon * | *你说这月亮* |
[41:05] | * was ours * | *是我们的* |
[41:09] | * yeah * | *耶* |
[41:11] | * you said the moon was ours * | *你说这月亮是我们的* |
[41:13] | * to hell with the day * ** | |
[41:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[41:17] | Finishing my journalism essay. | 赶我的新闻稿子。 |
[41:18] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[41:20] | How’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[41:21] | I just have one last question. | 就剩下最后一个问题了。 |
[41:24] | You’re worried about the lie Amy has to tell, aren’t you? | 你还在为Amy迫于压力而说谎的事情纠结,是么? |
[41:32] | Confidentially? | 私下地? |
[41:39] | All right, in my experience, right, | 好吧,我的经验告诉我,没错, |
[41:41] | telling a lie | 说谎 |
[41:43] | can never be a good thing. | 从来都不是一件好事。 |
[41:46] | Even if it’ll save a family and a life? | 即使它能够挽救一个家庭和一条生命? |
[41:53] | I hope I got this one right, em. | 我希望我这次是对的,嗯。 |
[41:55] | I really do. | 我真的希望。 |
[41:57] | Would you ever lie to protect me? | 我会为了保护我而说谎么? |
[42:01] | You’d never put me in that position. | 你不会陷我于那种境地的。 |
[42:03] | That’s a deflection, and a little naive, by the way. | 那是偏见,顺便说下,还有些幼稚。 |
[42:06] | You see, you’ve been spending far too much time | 你看,你花费了太多的时间。 |
[42:08] | hanging around in my office. | 就在我的办公室里面瞎转。 |
[42:10] | Just answer the question, please. | 先请回答我的问题。 |
[42:13] | I’d lie my ass off to protect you. | 我会不惜千谎百计来保护你的。 |
[42:20] | Me, too. | 我也会。 |
[42:27] | Just do your homework. | 快做你的功课吧。 |
[42:36] | Uh-oh. | 哦-不。 |
[42:40] | What are you going to tell the teacher? | 你准备跟老师怎么说? |
[42:42] | The dog ate it. | 狗狗把它吃了。 |
[42:43] | Right. | 真不错。 |
[42:45] | Em. | 嗯。 |
[42:46] | Hmm? | 怎么了? |
[42:48] | Come here. | 过来。 |
[42:49] | We haven’t got a dog. | 我们没养狗。 |
[42:52] | Well, I guess we’ll have to get one. | 那,我想我们得要弄一只了。 |