时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Cal, Julie again. | 卡尔 还是我 茱莉 |
[00:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[00:09] | I need your help. Please. | 我需要你帮个忙 拜托 |
[00:12] | The newspaper’s willing to pay you. | 报社愿意付薪给你 |
[00:13] | I already left one message. | 我已经留过一次言了 |
[00:15] | It’s kind of urgent, Cal. I’m meeting a source | 这事有点急 卡尔 我要去见一个线人 |
[00:17] | at the Stanmore Hotel Room 512. | 在摩尔酒店512房间 |
[00:19] | Come as soon as you get this. Ok. Thanks. | 收到留言尽快过来 就这样 谢了 |
[00:35] | Beau | 贝 |
[00:37] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:39] | All good? | 一切还好吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah. It’s all there, | 嗯 所有你需要知道的 |
[00:43] | everything you need to know. | 都在那了 |
[00:45] | I gotta bounce. | 我先走了 |
[00:46] | Relax. I’ve got a friend coming who’s gonna help. Remember? | 别慌 我有个朋友要来 他能帮上忙的 记得吧 |
[00:49] | Dr. Lightfoot? | 软腿博士 |
[00:50] | Lightman. Cal Lightman. | 莱特曼 卡尔・莱特曼 |
[00:52] | Oh, I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[00:53] | Please. Just a few minutes more. | 拜托 再等几分钟就好 |
[01:29] | No. Give me that. | 不 给我那个 |
[01:30] | Come and get it. | 自己来拿 |
[01:33] | Emily! | 艾米利 |
[01:35] | Daddy’s home. | 我爸回来了 |
[01:39] | Why aren’t you at school? | 你怎么没去上学 |
[01:39] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你怎么没去上班 |
[01:40] | I’m a grownup. I keep my own hours. | 我是大人 可以安排自己的时间 |
[01:42] | I have free study this afternoon. | 今天下午是自由学习时间 |
[01:44] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -噢 是吗 -是的 |
[01:46] | I’ll put the kettle on, then, shall I? | 我去烧水 可以吧 |
[01:48] | Does he take milk and sugar? | 他带牛奶和糖过来了吗 |
[01:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:51] | But don’t you think you should know? | 你不觉得你应该知道吗 |
[02:01] | Cal. Julie again. | 卡尔 还是我 茱莉 |
[02:03] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[02:04] | The newspaper’s willing to pay you. | 报社愿意付薪给你 |
[02:05] | It’s kind of urgent, Cal. I’m meeting a source | 这事有点急 卡尔 我要去见一个线人 |
[02:08] | at the Stanmar Hotel Room 512. | 在摩尔酒店512房间 |
[02:10] | Come as soon as you get this. Ok. Thanks. | 收到留言尽快过来 就这样 谢了 |
[02:18] | Dick! | 混球 |
[02:20] | Rick, dad. That’s getting really old. | 他叫瑞克 老爸 这太古板了吧 |
[02:22] | Right. Sod the tea. Where do you live, son? | 管他叫什么 你住哪 孩子 |
[02:24] | Waterfront, but I can just take the bus. | 滨水中心 不过我可以自己坐公交回去 |
[02:26] | No, no, I’ll take you. Get your bags. I’m in a hurry. | 不用 我带你回去 拿着你的包 我有急事 |
[02:28] | You put the candles out, please? | 你去把蜡烛吹灭行吗 |
[02:30] | – Dad – Put the candles out. You’ll burn the house down. | -爸 -灭了蜡烛 别把房子烧了 |
[02:31] | This is so stupid, dad. It’s just– | 这太傻了 爸爸 不过是 |
[02:33] | I know. Free study. | 我知道 自习 |
[02:36] | Go on, then. | 快点吧 |
[02:44] | Well, I’m coming with you. | 我跟你们一块去 |
[02:46] | No, you’re not, actually. | 不 你不能去 |
[02:49] | It’s just sex, dad. | 不过是做爱嘛 爸爸 |
[03:02] | How about a little music? | 放点音乐如何 |
[03:03] | How about a little respect? | 给点尊重如何 |
[03:06] | Dr. Lightman– | 莱特曼博士 |
[03:07] | Not interested. | 没兴趣听 |
[03:09] | I gotta make a stop on the way. | 我得先去个别的地方 |
[03:11] | You’ll stay in the car. You’ll come with me. | 你留在车上 你跟我一起来 |
[03:17] | All right, you wait here. | 好吧 你在这等着 |
[03:18] | We’re gonna have a little chat in a minute. | 等会再跟你好好聊聊 |
[03:20] | Oh, how nice. The space museum. | 喔 真好 太空博物馆啊 |
[03:22] | You know, you can laugh off all you like. Right. Just sit tight. | 你想一笑了之随便你 但你得坐好了 |
[03:49] | Julie? | 茱莉 |
[03:52] | It’s Cal. | 我是卡尔 |
[05:04] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[05:06] | Eh? | 嗯 |
[05:07] | Dad, what’s wrong? | 爸 怎么了 |
[05:09] | Wait there. Stay there! | 别动 站那别动 |
[05:11] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[05:13] | Take the car. | 开车走 |
[05:15] | But what about Rick? | 那瑞克怎么办 |
[05:17] | Yeah, him, too. Take him home. | 对 还有他 送他回家 |
[05:22] | You straight home, all right? | 你直接回家 听见了吗 |
[05:30] | I called the cops, not the FBI. | 我叫的警察 不是联调局 |
[05:32] | This woman was a journalist. | 这女子是名记者 |
[05:34] | All she’s worked on for 2 years | 两年来她唯一的工作就是 |
[05:36] | is the story about a man who’s also the focal point | 做另一个联调局重点调查对象 |
[05:38] | of an FBI investigation. | 的报道 |
[05:40] | Dale Anslinger. | 戴尔・安斯林格 |
[05:42] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[05:43] | I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[05:46] | She wanted me to meet a source. | 她想让我见一个线人 |
[05:47] | She said if he was telling the truth, heads would roll. | 她说如果他说的是实情 那会有大麻烦的 |
[05:52] | She wanted to be sure. | 她想确定一下 |
[05:54] | She was like that–Julie. She was very thorough. | 茱莉她就是这样的 很周密 |
[05:57] | She had something hidden in this room the killer wanted. | 她房间里藏着这杀手想要的东西 |
[06:02] | Reynolds. | 雷诺兹 |
[06:04] | Yeah. All right. Yeah. Send him up. | 嗯 好 嗯 把他带上来 |
[06:08] | CSU’s on the way up. | 调查组到了 |
[06:10] | What about the councilman? | 那市议员什么背景 |
[06:12] | Anslinger’s not just anyone. | 安斯林格可不是一般人 |
[06:13] | He’s an ex-cop and a shoo-in to be mayor. | 他曾是名警察 下任市长 |
[06:16] | Now, this may be a friend of yours, | 我说 死者可能是你的朋友 |
[06:17] | But you just can’t go barge into the man’s office | 但你不能直接闯进他的办公室 |
[06:19] | and accuse him of murder. | 控告他谋杀 |
[06:21] | Did you tell him to say that? | 你教他这么说的吗 |
[06:23] | First and foremost, agent Reynolds works for me, Dr. Lightman. | 雷诺兹探员首要任务是为我工作 莱特曼博士 |
[06:26] | So you’re telling me I can’t go look the man in the eye? | 那你的意思是我不能去观察他的眼神 |
[06:30] | And do what? | 然后呢 |
[06:32] | You must be joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:36] | Dr. Lightman, you’re here to | 莱特曼博士 你是来观察 |
[06:37] | observe the councilman’s reaction to the news | 议员听到可奈尔女士被蓄意谋杀后 |
[06:39] | of Miss Kinell’s apparent murder. | 他的面部反应的 |
[06:41] | Apparent? | 蓄意 |
[06:42] | Lightman, that’s all you’re here to do. | 莱特曼 你就这一个任务 |
[06:46] | Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 联邦调查局 |
[06:48] | Any of the good stuff left in the bar? | 有什么好消息要带给我吗 |
[06:51] | This is agent Reynolds. | 这位是雷诺兹探员 |
[06:53] | Reynolds. | 雷诺兹 |
[06:54] | Dr. Lightman from the Lightman Group. | 莱特曼集团的莱特曼博士 |
[06:56] | The Lightman Group. The lie guy, right? | 莱特曼集团 测谎的是吧 |
[06:59] | Julie Kinell’s dead. | 茱莉・可奈尔死了 |
[07:02] | It’s all right. You can smile. | 没事的 你可以笑的 |
[07:05] | At least it’s honest, right? | 至少是诚实的 对吧 |
[07:09] | Well, tell him. Go on. | 告诉他啊 继续 |
[07:12] | Well, he knows nothing. | 他什么都不知道 |
[07:14] | Miss Kinell was found in a D.C. hotel room. Murdered. | 可奈尔女士被发现死于华盛顿一家宾馆的客房里 谋杀 |
[07:18] | One shot to the back of the neck. | 一枪打中后颈 |
[07:20] | She was meeting a source. | 她在见一个线人 |
[07:23] | Well, let’s call a spade a spade, shall we? | 打开天窗说亮话吧 行吗 |
[07:28] | The only story that woman was | 那女人唯一感兴趣的题材 |
[07:30] | interested in writing was fiction starring yours truly. | 就是小说 |
[07:34] | You know what she thought of you then? | 那你知道她是怎么看待你的了 |
[07:36] | Well, you want to know what I thought of her? | 那你想知道我怎么看待她吗 |
[07:38] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不想 |
[07:40] | Well, I believe in the first amendment… and brunettes. | 我支持第一修正案 和浅黑肤色的女人 |
[07:45] | What is it that she was onto with you? | 她调查出了什么与你有关的事 |
[07:49] | Was it your years as a cop? | 是你之前做警察时候的事吗 |
[07:52] | Connections to organized crime? | 与集团犯罪有染 |
[07:54] | Dirty politics? | 卑劣的政治手段 |
[07:57] | I’m a printworthy man. What can I say? | 我这人是值得一写的 我能说什么呢 |
[08:01] | Now, you’ve already said I know nothing about the murder. | 既然你已经说了我对这谋杀案一无所知 |
[08:04] | So if it’s all the same, | 如果没有别的问题 |
[08:07] | I really need to take a moment of reflection | 我需要点时间追思一下 |
[08:09] | for a promising life cut short, | 这位英年早逝的有为青年 |
[08:11] | and then get back to the people’s work. | 然后继续为人民服务 |
[08:15] | So you fellas know your way out. | 你的伙伴知道出去的路 |
[08:24] | You and Anslinger are mates, aren’t you, Bernard? | 你和安斯林格是老朋友了 对吧 伯纳德 |
[08:26] | You do your job, Lightman, and I’ll do mine. | 管好你自己的工作 莱特曼 我的工作我处理 |
[08:28] | I am doing my job. | 我在做我的工作 |
[08:30] | Trouble is, I can’t stop doing my job. | 问题是 我停不下来 |
[08:34] | Lightman, why can’t you cut the guy a break? | 莱特曼 你不能给他点时间吗 |
[08:37] | God knows, he cut you a break on that Campos case. | 他在坎波斯那案子上都给你时间了 |
[08:40] | Now, look, he’s an OK guy and a good agent, | 听着 他人不错 更是个好探员 |
[08:43] | And that back there is exactly | 而且对付安斯林格那种混蛋 |
[08:45] | how you handle a son of a bitch like Anslinger. | 就得用刚刚那种方式 |
[08:51] | I want everyone in the conference room in an hour. | 一小时后全体人员会议室集合 |
[08:54] | I have to get to the crime scene. | 我得去罪案现场 |
[08:58] | Go to the newspaper. | 去报社 |
[09:00] | Get all of Julie Kinell’s notes, research, et cetera, | 拿到茱莉・可奈尔过去两年间一切有关安斯林格 |
[09:02] | on Anslinger in the last 2 years. | 的笔记 调查等等 |
[09:04] | Just walk in and demand that the editor hand it all over? | 就这么过去然后让编辑把那些交出来吗 |
[09:07] | You ever thought about charming him? | 你就不能色诱一下吗 |
[09:09] | Well, you might need me for that. | 那可能得我出马 |
[09:11] | Why? Is the editor gay? | 为什么 编辑是个同性恋吗 |
[09:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:31] | I killed that woman journalist. | 我杀了那个女记者 |
[09:33] | I mean, I’m why she was in that hotel room to begin with. | 我是说 她到那个酒店房间去都是因为我 |
[09:37] | You’re the source. | 你是线人 |
[09:39] | Last person to see her alive. | 她生前见到的最后一个人 |
[09:42] | 2 detectives just arrived from Baltimore, | 来了两个巴尔的摩的探员 |
[09:44] | say they need to speak with you, Dr. Lightman. | 说要跟您谈谈 莱特曼博士 |
[09:47] | Urgently. | 很紧急 |
[09:48] | Are you in? | 您要过来吗 |
[09:52] | They’re gonna say I’m the one who killed her. | 他们会说是我杀了她 |
[09:55] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[09:56] | I already did 18 years in prison. | 我在监狱里都呆了18年了 |
[09:58] | I’m not going back for something I didn’t do. | 我才不要为了莫须有的罪名再进去 |
[10:04] | Stall ’em. | 拖住他们 |
[10:10] | Dr. Lightman will be a short while. | 莱特曼博士还要等一会 |
[10:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:15] | We’d settle for your boss. | 我们得见你老板 |
[10:26] | Ok, what were you doing in city hall? | 好 那你在市政厅做什么 |
[10:27] | Councilman Anslinger hired me | 市议员安斯林格雇我 |
[10:29] | to whack this real estate fat cat Stephen Cook. | 去修理那个搞房地产的富商斯蒂芬・库克 |
[10:32] | Ok. Back up. What’s your name? | 好吧 等一下 你叫什么名字 |
[10:37] | Is there another way out of here? | 这里还有别的出口 |
[10:46] | Name is Beau Hackman. | 我叫贝・霍克曼 |
[10:48] | I went to that hotel room to give Julie an envelope. | 我到那酒店是去给茱莉一个信封 |
[10:50] | Proof. | 证据 |
[10:51] | She told me about you, | 她跟我说过你 |
[10:53] | said you were the only one to get the truth out of, | 说你是唯一能找出事实真相的人 |
[10:54] | well, you know, if something happened to her. | 那意思是如果她遇到什么不测的话 |
[10:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:58] | Did you kill this man for Anslinger? | 你是不是帮安斯林格杀了那个人 |
[11:00] | You ever break into a man’s house in the middle of the night, | 你有没有曾经在半夜闯进别人家 |
[11:02] | put a gun in his mouth, | 把枪口塞进他嘴里 |
[11:04] | his wife asleep next to him? | 而他老婆还睡在旁边 |
[11:05] | Oh, only on weekends. | 周末可以 |
[11:07] | Can’t do that no more. Thought I could for that kind of money, | 再也不干了 原以为能挣那种钱 |
[11:09] | but I can’t, so now they’re after me. | 但我挣不来 他们现在来找我麻烦了 |
[11:12] | Who is? | 谁 |
[11:13] | Councilman Anslinger. | 安斯林格议员 |
[11:14] | Ex-cop, the next mayor. The man is untouchable. | 前警察 下一位市长 这人碰不得 |
[11:17] | What was in the envelope you gave to Julie? | 你给茱莉的信封里装了什么 |
[11:19] | Photos Anslinger gave me of Cook. | 安斯林格给我的库克的照片 |
[11:21] | What, just photos? | 只是照片 |
[11:22] | Photos and tapes of phone calls. | 照片和电话录音带 |
[11:24] | Enough evidence to send Anslinger away for 20 years. | 足够把安斯林格判刑20年的 |
[11:27] | I wrote down how the hire went down. | 我把这雇佣关系是怎么结束的写下来了 |
[11:30] | Look, man, I gotta bounce. | 听我说 我得走了 |
[11:32] | Ah, you got copies of this stuff? | 那玩意还有复本吗 |
[11:35] | Stashed. I can get ’em to you once I lose those 2 cops. | 藏起来了 把这两个条子甩掉以后可以给你 |
[11:38] | What did you do the 18 years for? | 你坐18年牢是为了什么 |
[11:40] | Murder. Look it up. Public record. | 谋杀 自己去查吧 都是公开记录 |
[11:44] | Right, you were at city hall to get Anslinger | 好吧 你到市政厅是为了 |
[11:45] | before he got to you, is that right? | 在安斯林格找你之前先去找他 对吗 |
[11:47] | Maybe, maybe not. | 可能是 也可能不是 |
[11:59] | Where’s Hackman? | 霍克曼在哪 |
[12:01] | Oh, he’s long gone, mate. | 他早走了 哥们 |
[12:03] | Yeah, thanks to you. | 多谢你了 |
[12:05] | How did you know he was here? | 你们怎么知道他在这的 |
[12:07] | We didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[12:09] | I told them he was here. | 我告诉他们他在这 |
[12:10] | I’m not lying to cops chasing a murder suspect. | 我可不会对追捕谋杀嫌疑犯的警察撒谎 |
[12:12] | There’s a limit. | 得坚持我的底线 |
[12:13] | All right. Thank you very much, Torres. You can go. | 好吧 非常感谢你托勒斯 你可以走了 |
[12:18] | Detective Wallowski. My partner Detective Farr. | 沃斯探员 我的搭档法尔探员 |
[12:21] | Well, if you didn’t know he was here, what’s your story? | 如果你不知道他在这 那是怎么回事 |
[12:23] | Routine canvas. | 例行搜查 |
[12:25] | We came to speak with you, the man who discovered the body. | 我们是来找你谈话的 你发现了尸体 |
[12:27] | I thought the FBI had this one. | 我以为联调局来管这件事 |
[12:29] | Many hands, Dr. Lightman. | 管这事的人多了 莱特曼博士 |
[12:31] | You work for Anslinger? Don’t you? | 你是为安斯林格工作的吧 |
[12:32] | I work for the city of Baltimore. | 我是为巴尔的摩市政府工作 |
[12:34] | Well, I’m not a cop, | 我不是警察 |
[12:35] | but you let the slow, fat one go downstairs solo | 不过那个龟速的胖子一个人下了楼梯 |
[12:37] | while you stand here flirting with me. | 而你还在这里跟我磨叽 |
[12:39] | What did Hackman want with you? | 霍克曼找你做什么 |
[12:41] | To tell me that he didn’t kill Julie Kinell. | 告诉我他没有杀死茱莉・可奈尔 |
[12:43] | Well, actually, technically, | 事实上 严格说来 |
[12:44] | He said he did kill her. | 他说是他杀了她 |
[12:46] | Right, but what he meant was, it was his fault. | 但他的意思是 那是他的错 |
[12:50] | You had to be there. | 你得在场 |
[12:52] | All right, he contact you again, you let me know. | 好吧 他要是再联系你 让我知道 |
[13:03] | Break it down for me, Torres. | 你到是帮我解释一下 托勒斯 |
[13:06] | You better bloody well be there. | 你最好是在这 |
[13:08] | Routine followup call coincidence, my ass. | 照例行事也太巧合了吧 操蛋 |
[13:10] | They knew Hackman was here. | 他们知道霍克曼在这里 |
[13:12] | They probably followed him. | 可能还是跟着他来的 |
[13:13] | Which is why you didn’t bother lying to ’em, right? | 难怪你对他们撒谎都不眨眼 |
[13:16] | Yeah, well, they’re not working with the FBI. | 他们又没有跟联调局合作 |
[13:18] | Her answer to that was total deflection. | 她的回答完全就是回避 |
[13:20] | Anyone here seen Foster? Loker? | 有人看见福斯特吗 洛克尔呢 |
[13:24] | Anyone? | 有人看见吗 |
[13:27] | Well, don’t all speak at once. | 终于有一次没人开口了 |
[13:29] | And when I mentioned Anslinger, something was up. | 而我提到安斯林格的时候 有点反应 |
[13:31] | Come on, keep up. | 快点 跟上了 |
[13:32] | You ever thought about wearing sensible shoes? | 你有考虑过穿双方便点的鞋子吗 |
[13:34] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[13:35] | What, definitely sensible? | 什么 绝对方便 |
[13:36] | Definitely something came up when you mentioned Anslinger. | 你提到安斯林格的时候绝对有反应 |
[13:39] | They’re on Hackman’s ass. | 他们来找霍克曼的麻烦 |
[13:44] | Hey! You seen Foster? Loker? | 你看见福斯特了吗 洛克尔呢 |
[13:48] | When you disappeared down the back stairs with that guy, | 你跟那人从后面的楼梯下去的时候 |
[13:50] | they went the other way | 他们从另一条路 |
[13:51] | to where the stairs dump out into the alley. | 到那楼梯通到的巷子里去了 |
[13:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | You know, I don’t think those | 我觉得那些探员 |
[13:56] | detectives actually want to find Hackman yet. | 现在并不真想找到霍克曼 |
[13:57] | Maybe they’re following him to someone. | 可能他们想通过他找到别人 |
[13:59] | Or something. | 或者别的东西 |
[14:01] | All right, so get a hold of this Cook fella, all right? | 联系一下这个叫库克的人 |
[14:03] | I want a word with him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[14:05] | All right. Hey, Em. | 好的 嘿 小艾 |
[14:09] | And get Loker over to a newspaper sharpish. | 让洛克赶紧去找报纸 |
[14:11] | I want everything that Julie had on that Anslinger. | 我要一切茱莉收集到关于安斯林格的东西 |
[14:14] | Right. You want this… | 好吧 你需要 |
[14:16] | Oh, yeah, closed. | 对 关门 |
[14:21] | So, I see you thought you’d face this head on, did you? | 我看你想要直接解决这事呢啊 |
[14:25] | Seeing as it’s actually all my fault, right? | 看起来的确全是我的错 对吧 |
[14:33] | Right, give it your best shot, then. | 好吧 全力以赴试试看 |
[14:35] | Well, we didn’t think that you’d be home. | 我们不知道你会回家 |
[14:40] | And…we weren’t trying to…uh… | 我们并没有要 |
[14:49] | Excuse me for feeling comfortable enough in my own home | 我对在家跟男朋友舒舒服服玩 |
[14:53] | to be with my boyfriend, | 感到很抱歉 |
[14:55] | who… | 但这人 |
[14:57] | Who…who… loves her very much. | 但这人 很爱她 |
[15:07] | And in the third person singular, too. | 还用第三人称单数来称呼 |
[15:14] | He got away. Those two cops | 他跑了 这俩警察 |
[15:15] | weren’t even close to catching him. | 根本抓不到他 |
[15:16] | Foamy enough for you? | 泡沫够了不 |
[15:17] | It’s a little too much, now that you mention it. | 多了点 既然你都问了 |
[15:20] | Emily’s lost her virginity. | 艾米利失去了童贞 |
[15:21] | Lost it? | 失去了 |
[15:22] | Well, misplaced it, you know. | 一不小心丢了 |
[15:24] | Lost works, but how do you know? | 就说失去了吧 你这么知道的 |
[15:27] | I need your help on this one. | 这事我需要你的帮助 |
[15:29] | What about her mother? | 她妈妈呢 |
[15:30] | Oh, god, no. | 才不呢 |
[15:32] | I haven’t–it’s the professional ear that I need. | 我没 我需要专业的耳朵来听听 |
[15:47] | Oh, no. Sit down. | 不 坐下 |
[15:49] | Not you, son. | 没说你 孩子 |
[15:50] | Hop it, Dick–uh, Rick. | 起来 混蛋 瑞克 |
[15:54] | I need to have a little chat with Emily, you know? | 我得和艾米利谈一下 |
[15:58] | Talk to you later, Em? | 一会再跟你谈 小艾 |
[15:59] | Not before you talk to me first, son. | 那你可得先跟我谈 孩子 |
[16:05] | Have we got any food in the house or… | 家里有没有什么吃的 |
[16:07] | I did the grocery shopping yesterday, | 昨天就去杂货店采购过了 |
[16:08] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是这意思 |
[16:09] | Ok, ’cause Foster’s coming by. | 好 福斯特要过来 |
[16:11] | We’re gonna have a little bit of dinner later. | 我们一会得一块去吃晚饭 |
[16:12] | We’re gonna talk about all of this then. | 到时候得谈谈这事 |
[16:14] | You dragged her into this? | 你把她也扯进这事了 |
[16:16] | So no beans on toast, all right? | 吐司上不加豆子 对吧 |
[16:20] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[16:22] | Don’t forget that bit. | 这个不能忘 |
[16:28] | I hired a hit man to kill Stephen Cook? | 我雇了个杀手去杀斯蒂芬・库克 |
[16:31] | The way you just said Cook’s name, | 你刚刚说库克的名字的时候 |
[16:32] | you could have been talking about– | 你可能一直在 |
[16:34] | A dog turd. | 一坨狗屎 |
[16:37] | That’s because he wants to turn the city’s projects | 那是因为他想把城市项目变成 |
[16:39] | into a yuppie, latte-drinking, pedestrianized theme park. | 一个嬉皮士步行主题公园 |
[16:47] | Look, I’m far from a good man, | 我虽然算不上一个好人 |
[16:51] | but I’m no murderer. | 但也不会杀人 |
[16:53] | And if I wanted to stop him, | 而且要是我想这么做 |
[16:55] | I would have gotten it done a long time ago. | 我早就做了 |
[16:58] | An envelope was taken from Julie Kinell when she was murdered. | 茱莉・可奈尔被杀后有一个信封被拿走了 |
[17:03] | Search me. No, I’m serious. Go ahead. | 搜我身 我是认真的 搜吧 |
[17:06] | Have your FBI buddies come up here with their fine-tooth combs. | 让你的联调局伙计仔细搜查这里 |
[17:08] | Hell, have ’em go to my house, why don’t you? | 让他们搜查我家里 为什么不呢 |
[17:11] | But in the meantime, I have an early start in the morning. | 但与此同时 我今早得早点走 |
[17:14] | I have to go scam a state senator at golf, | 我和一个州参议员约了打高尔夫 |
[17:17] | and I like to hit a bucket of balls | 我打算打上那么几框球 |
[17:18] | the night before a big game. | 在大赛前的晚上 |
[17:24] | You know, I may not have cared for your friend | 我虽然因为你知道的原因 |
[17:29] | for reasons you well know, | 我不在乎你的朋友如何 |
[17:30] | I do, however, sympathize with your loss. | 然而我对你失去好友表示同情 |
[17:34] | So don’t take it out on me, sir. | 所以请不要迁怒于我 |
[17:38] | I’ve read your books. | 我读过你的书 |
[17:39] | Well, if I’m really honest, I’ve had some | 要是实话实说 我让一些 |
[17:41] | of my overeducated young persons scan them | 书呆子读它们 |
[17:43] | and give me the headlines. | 然后给我摘要 |
[17:46] | So now I let you take my temperature, check my pulse. | 所以现在我让你测量我的体温 脉搏 |
[17:51] | Did I kill your friend? | 我杀了你朋友吗 |
[17:54] | Or have I in my possession this mystery envelope | 或者我藏起来了这个所谓神秘信封 |
[17:56] | with god only knows what garbage? | 天知道里面有什么垃圾 |
[17:59] | Evidence you hired an ex-con to try and kill Stephen Cook. | 有你雇前科犯试图杀害斯蒂芬・库克的证据 |
[18:03] | You satisfied, Dr. Lightman? | 你满意了吗 莱特曼博士 |
[18:10] | The FBI are not my buddies. | 联调局可不是我的伙伴 |
[18:14] | It’s a business arrangement. | 只是业务安排 |
[18:24] | So what exactly are you trying to achieve, cal? | 卡尔 你究竟指望能得到什么 |
[18:26] | I mean, she’s 17 years old. | 我是说她都17岁了 |
[18:28] | You should have had a | 你应该在她 |
[18:29] | conversation with her when she was, like, 15. | 15岁的时候跟她谈这个 |
[18:30] | My dad talked to me when I was 14. | 我父亲跟我谈的时候我才14岁 |
[18:36] | Give us your bag. | 把包给我 |
[18:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:40] | Where’s that thing I gave you last week? | 我上周给你的那个东西呢 |
[19:24] | What are you doing in my house? | 你们在我家里干什么 |
[19:26] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[19:28] | Emily! | 艾米利 |
[19:33] | We’re looking for a murder suspect. | 我们在搜捕一名疑犯 |
[19:35] | Emily! | 艾米利 |
[19:37] | What, so you just break into his house? | 那又怎样 你就可以破门而入 |
[19:39] | That crazy son of a bitch! | 那个狗娘养的 |
[19:45] | We wanted to talk to Dr. Lightman some more. | 我们本来是想找莱特曼博士谈话的 |
[19:48] | Door was open. Lights were out. We were of course concerned. | 门开着灯都关了 我们觉得可疑 |
[19:51] | Oh, the door was open, was it? | 门是开着的是吧 |
[19:53] | What I said. | 如我所说 |
[19:54] | Yeah, as you lie through your teeth. | 谎话连篇 |
[19:55] | File a complaint. | 写投诉信啊 |
[19:56] | 2 cops looking for a murder suspect | 2名警员在搜捕一名嫌犯 |
[19:58] | Enter a house where they think the occupants are in danger. | 进入一间屋主可能有危险的房子里 |
[20:01] | Good luck with that. | 看看结果如何 |
[20:05] | Where the bloody hell you been? | 你到哪去了 |
[20:06] | At the store. I forgot the oregano. | 商店 我忘了买牛至叶 |
[20:09] | Right. When you left, did you leave the door open? | 好 那么你走的时候没锁门吗 |
[20:12] | No, I wouldn’t do that. | 锁了 我不会不锁门的 |
[20:13] | Right. You see that? You see that? | 你看到了吗 看到没 |
[20:15] | That was the truth, that was. | 那是真话 是事实 |
[20:17] | So you was looking for something, were you? | 所以你在找什么 对吧 |
[20:19] | An envelope? | 一个信封 |
[20:20] | The contents of which could put your councilman friend | 里面的内容可以让你们的议员朋友 |
[20:22] | Behind bars for life. | 终生监禁 |
[20:23] | Excuse me. How do you figure that? | 请问一下你怎么得出这些结论的 |
[20:26] | Apart from the look on your face, you mean? | 你是指除了从你的面部表情之外 |
[20:27] | And the raise in pitch in your voice | 还有你的音高因从害怕 |
[20:29] | from fear to surprise. | 到惊讶而升高 |
[20:31] | Oh, and for your next trick? | 还有什么把戏吗 |
[20:33] | We’re done here. | 我们查完了 |
[20:35] | Let’s go, Wallowski. | 我们走 沃斯 |
[20:39] | I’ve got your number. | 我已经拿了你的电话号码 |
[20:46] | Well, blink, and you miss it, right? | 眨眼代表你怀念它对吧 |
[20:49] | I mean, you didn’t blink, did you? | 而你没眨眼 眨了 |
[20:50] | Not even a whisper of denial, | 甚至都没轻声否认 |
[20:52] | like they got done what they needed to do. | 就像这是他们不得不做的 |
[20:53] | Convince us that they work for Aanslinger. | 说明他们是为安斯林格做事的 |
[20:56] | This will have to happen another night, all right? | 你的事改天再说 好吧 |
[20:59] | What was for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[21:00] | Roast, Emily. To go. | 烤肉 艾米利 叫外卖 |
[21:08] | Journalist is murdered, and they just | 记者被谋杀 然后他们就把所有 |
[21:09] | hand over all their files to you, huh? | 档案就这么给你了 |
[21:11] | You underestimate the Loker charm. | 你低估了洛克尔的魅力 |
[21:13] | Or overestimate the cops. | 或者是高估了那些警察 |
[21:15] | It’s the first of 17 boxes. Want to help? | 这是17个箱子中的第一批 来帮忙吗 |
[21:20] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:21] | Just seems a little too easy is all. | 只是看起来太容易了点 |
[21:26] | Right. Ok. So it’s not like I did good or anything. | 好吧 所以并不是我做的好或怎样是吧 |
[21:37] | Agent Reynolds? | 雷诺兹探员 |
[21:40] | Miss Torres. | 托勒斯小姐 |
[21:42] | Mr. Cook sends his regards, | 库克先生向你们问好 |
[21:44] | But regrets that at this time he’s unavailable. | 但可惜现在他没空 |
[21:47] | Mister… | 先生 |
[21:48] | Ford. Harry. | 福德 哈瑞 |
[21:50] | Mr. Cook can’t make time for the FBI? | 库克先生没时间见联查局 |
[21:52] | A little over a week ago, | 一星期前 |
[21:53] | Mr. Cook was woken up in the middle of the night | 库克先生半夜惊醒 |
[21:55] | by a recently released convicted murderer | 一名最近释放的杀人犯把 |
[21:57] | Who was sticking a gun in his mouth. You understand? | 一只枪的枪口塞进他嘴里 懂了吗 |
[22:00] | He has good reason to believe there is | 他有理由相信 |
[22:01] | A specific and imminent threat to his life. | 他的性命正受到威胁 |
[22:04] | You mean councilman Anslinger. | 你是指安斯林格议员 |
[22:05] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[22:07] | No disrespect, Harry, but actually you did… with your face. | 无意冒犯 哈瑞 但是你的脸说了 |
[22:11] | If Mr. Cook is serious about eliminating this threat to his life, | 如果库克先生真的想解除人身威胁 |
[22:15] | We’re gonna need his help. In person. | 我们需要他的帮助 他本人 |
[22:17] | He even in town? | 他在城里吗 |
[22:19] | Look, I’m not at liberty to– | 这个我不方便透露他 |
[22:21] | He’s in town. | 他在 |
[22:24] | Oh. In the building. | 噢 就在这栋建筑里 |
[22:26] | Well, we’d really appreciate his help, | 我们很感谢他的帮助 |
[22:29] | And I think he’d appreciate ours. | 相信他也会感谢我们的 |
[22:39] | You see that leather couch out there? | 看见外面的那个真皮沙发了吗 |
[22:41] | Top dollar I paid for that | 那可是高级货 |
[22:42] | to keep people like you comfortable | 为了让你们坐起来舒服 |
[22:46] | while they’re waiting. | 在外面等我的时候 |
[22:49] | We have an urgent situation we’d like you to look into. | 我们有个紧急情况需要你帮助 |
[22:51] | A civil war reenactor on federal land was just found dead. | 一名内战演员在联邦土地上死了 |
[22:56] | Really? | 真的 |
[22:57] | That’s fascinating, this, | 这可太吸引人了 |
[23:00] | But I’m a little busy right now. | 不过我现在有点忙 |
[23:02] | You’re trampling all over an ongoing investigation | 你在扰乱正在进行的调查 |
[23:04] | involving multiple undercover agents | 这涉及很多卧底探员 |
[23:07] | and thousands of man hours. | 以及大量人力时间 |
[23:09] | Which my friend got caught in the middle of | 而我的朋友卷入其中 |
[23:12] | and then ended up dead. | 然后死了 |
[23:15] | So where was all your man hours then, eh? | 你的人力时间都花在哪里了 |
[23:17] | You’ll accompany agent Reynolds to fredericksburg. | 你将和雷诺兹探员去弗雷德里克斯堡 |
[23:21] | Don’t, and your relationship with the bureau’s over. | 不干的话你和局里的合作就到此为止 |
[23:30] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[23:32] | 2 years ago, when you flagged him | 2年前当你在 |
[23:33] | In that security clearance interview, | 安全检查面谈中对他做了标记 |
[23:36] | that was based on a genuine scientific reading, right? | 那真是基于真正的科学解读吗 |
[23:40] | You know, sometimes, Ben… | 本恩 有时候 |
[23:42] | It’s just a feeling. | 这是一种感觉 |
[23:46] | A feeling. | 一种感觉 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:52] | Yep. | 是我 |
[23:55] | Yeah, I know it. Yeah. | 好 知道了 好的 |
[23:58] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 我就来 |
[24:00] | Send me a post card from fredericksburg! | 到了弗雷德里克斯堡别忘了给我寄明信片 |
[24:55] | Move! move! | 赶紧 赶紧 |
[24:57] | Watch it! watch it! | 让开 让开 |
[25:00] | FBI! | 联凋局 |
[25:21] | Why’d you follow me here, you bloody idiot? | 为什么跟踪我 你这傻瓜 |
[25:45] | You made him wear a wire? | 你逼他带着窃听器 |
[25:47] | You didn’t like the look of me. | 你不喜欢我这张脸 |
[25:51] | I’m going to the hospital. Are you coming? | 我准备去医院 你要来吗 |
[25:53] | Now you think I’m on the councilman’s payroll, | 现在你认为我在议员的贿赂名单里 |
[25:55] | Or is that just a feeling, too? | 还是说这又是一种感觉 |
[25:56] | Now I remember you. | 现在我想起你了 |
[25:57] | You could never answer a simple question with a simple answer. | 你永远不能简单地回答问题 |
[26:00] | Ask the question. Go ahead. Right now. | 问我问题 就现在 |
[26:02] | It’s too late for that, mate. | 现在已经太迟了 |
[26:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:06] | Just got personal between us. | 这变成人身攻击了 |
[26:08] | Whose fault is that? | 那是谁的过错呢 |
[26:10] | A wire? Is that even legal? | 安装窃听器 那合法吗 |
[26:13] | Reynolds chose to wear that wire. | 是雷诺兹自己要安装的 |
[26:15] | I didn’t order him to do it. | 并非我的命令 |
[26:17] | He wanted to prove that your beef with me was based in science– | 他想证明你对我的成见 |
[26:20] | science that you believed in, right or wrong, | 是基于你所尊崇的科学 无论如何 |
[26:22] | that it was nothing more than that | 在我废除你和联调局的协约 |
[26:24] | before I suspended your FBI contract | 对你展开全面调查之前 |
[26:26] | and opened an investigation into your entire life. | 事情就是这样 仅此而已 |
[26:31] | I’ll let you know how it went from the hospital. | 我会让你知道 它是怎么从医院出来的 |
[26:38] | You hear about Reynolds? | 你听说了雷诺兹的事吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah. Figure the best thing I could do for him | 是的 估计我能为他做的 |
[26:41] | is just stay on top of this. Are you ok? | 就是调查清楚了 你还好吧 |
[26:44] | Hey. How is he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[26:46] | He’s hanging on by a thread. | 命悬一线 |
[26:48] | Is that what they said? | 他们是这样说的吗 |
[26:49] | Not in so many words, no. | 没这么直截了当 |
[26:50] | He’s in surgery. | 他正在动手术 |
[26:51] | Reynolds is a fighter. | 雷诺兹从不放弃 |
[26:57] | Was this your fault? | 是你造成的吗 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– | 抱歉 对不起 我不是这个意思 |
[27:03] | That came out wrong. | 说错话了 |
[27:07] | Is there anything in Kinell’s research I should see? | 针对可奈尔的调查有什么发现吗 |
[27:10] | Not if the FBI is as good as she was. | 没有 除非联调局跟她一样厉害 |
[27:13] | What about Cook? | 库克呢 |
[27:14] | I don’t think he’s gonna show his face anywhere | 在他相信威胁解除之前 |
[27:16] | until he believes this threat to his life has been dealt with. | 我想他是不会抛头露面的 |
[27:20] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[27:22] | Eh? | 谁 |
[27:23] | Mr. Cook. Sorry. Should have knocked. | 库克先生 抱歉 我该敲门的 |
[27:25] | He just got here. | 他刚刚到 |
[27:27] | Uh, right, Anna, call Foster at the hospital. | 好的 安娜 给福斯特打电话 她在医院 |
[27:29] | I want her ear for this one. Wait! | 我想让她参与进来 等等 |
[27:31] | Stall Cook. | 稳住库克 |
[27:34] | We’ll do this in the lab. | 我们去机房 |
[27:37] | All right, Bernard, you’re in here, mate. | 很好 伯纳德 你来了 伙计 |
[27:40] | Make out like you’re going to interview him or something. | 做出你打算采访他的样子 |
[27:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:44] | Because you’re going to interview him or something. | 因为你打算采访他 |
[27:46] | You do want to verify the story | 你不是正想核实 |
[27:48] | that Hackman shoved the gun in his mouth, don’t you? | 霍克曼把枪口塞在他嘴里的事吗 |
[27:51] | You don’t believe that? | 你不相信吗 |
[27:52] | Well, I don’t really believe anything I’ve been told so far. | 到目前为止 我听到的任何事情都不可信 |
[27:58] | You know, it’s all been just a bit convenient. | 有点太顺理成章了 |
[28:02] | Or hadn’t you noticed? | 你没注意到吗 |
[28:07] | Anger. | 生气 |
[28:08] | Happiness. | 快乐 |
[28:11] | Tonya Harding. | 汤娅・哈丁 |
[28:14] | And here she is. | 她来了 |
[28:16] | Dr. Foster, Mr. Cook. | 福斯特博士 这位是库克先生 |
[28:18] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[28:19] | How’s Agent Reynolds? | 雷诺兹探员怎么样了 |
[28:20] | He’s in the best possible hands. | 放心吧 医生们都很棒 |
[28:22] | Thanks, Anna. | 谢谢 安娜 |
[28:29] | Very impressive. | 真不错啊 |
[28:32] | What are you doing down this way, Stephen? | 你到这里来有何贵干 斯蒂芬 |
[28:35] | I’m told that the FBI agent who was shot today | 我听说今天中弹的联调局探员 |
[28:38] | is the same agent who came by my offices last night | 就是昨晚去我办公室求助的 |
[28:40] | asking for my help. | 那位探员 |
[28:45] | What’s that about? | 那是什么 |
[28:48] | Fear. | 害怕 |
[28:49] | No, that was sadness. | 不 那是哀伤 |
[28:51] | That’s more where that landed. | 哀伤更多点 |
[28:53] | Why not build your mall somewhere else, in another city? | 为何不换个地方 换座城市修建商业区呢 |
[28:55] | I was born and raised in Baltimore. | 我生长在巴尔的摩 |
[28:58] | The city’s been going to the dogs for years. | 近年来这座城市日趋颓废 |
[29:00] | I’m doing something about it, | 我要做点实事 |
[29:01] | as I break down the walls of corruption that that man has built. | 比如说 摧垮那人搭建的贪腐之墙 |
[29:10] | You knew that man. | 你认识那个人 |
[29:11] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说 |
[29:13] | I think you know the story. | 我想你们都知道 |
[29:14] | Did you know about an envelope of evidence | 你知道作为证据的那个信封吗 |
[29:17] | that he had against anslinger? | 他以其对付安斯林格 |
[29:20] | Envelope? | 什么信封 |
[29:21] | You should really see your eyebrows right now. | 你应该瞧瞧你的眉毛 |
[29:25] | Ha ha! ok, you got me. | 哈哈 败给你们了 |
[29:27] | I know. I have my sources. | 好吧 我有自己的消息来源 |
[29:29] | Is it the cops? The FBI? | 警察 还是联调局 |
[29:34] | Not the FBI, I mean, not so far as | 不是联调局 至少不在 |
[29:37] | special agent Dillon is aware of anyway. | 特别探员狄龙所知的范围内 |
[29:40] | So what, did the cops tell you about the envelope, did they? | 那么 警方跟你讲过信封的事情 对吧 |
[29:43] | Have you searched Anslinger’s office, | 你们检查过安斯林格的办公室吗 |
[29:46] | His house, his condo? | 他的家 还有公寓 |
[29:49] | Oh, you just scared the pants off my mate Bernard. | 你把我们的老伙计伯纳德都吓尿裤子了 |
[29:52] | You know, Julie Kinell knew about that, too, | 其实 茱莉・可奈尔也知道那件事 |
[29:54] | about Anslinger’s condo, | 关于安斯林格的公寓 |
[29:56] | His secret fornicatorium at the harbor. | 他的海湾秘密据点 |
[29:58] | That’s where he went to fornicate with hookers. | 那是他跟妓女们媾和的地方 |
[30:02] | I think Anslinger’s got something personal against Mr. Cook here. | 我认为安斯林格与库克先生之间有关联 |
[30:06] | You gotta find that for me, will you? | 你帮我去查清楚 好吗 |
[30:18] | I’m not even gonna ask why you failed to mention the condo. | 我不打算问你为何故意不提公寓的事情 |
[30:24] | For all I know, you’re getting a slice of action off the hookers. | 据我所知 你跟那些妓女也脱不了干系 |
[30:29] | Oh? | 噢 |
[30:31] | And then some. | 还不止如此呢 |
[30:34] | I think we’re finally getting on the same page, you and I. | 看来 我们之间终于有交集了 |
[30:39] | I’ll start with what is hiding in that condo. | 我要查清楚公寓里藏有什么宝贝 |
[30:46] | What if there isn’t anything? | 如果什么都没有呢 |
[30:50] | There is. | 有的 |
[30:54] | What if it has nothing to do with the murder of your friend? | 如果与你朋友被杀没有任何关系呢 |
[30:58] | Then you’re up a creek without a paddle. | 那你就是作茧自缚 |
[31:04] | Ain’t ya? | 不是吗 |
[31:19] | How come you never told me about Julie? | 你怎么从来没有提过茱莉 |
[31:25] | Well, there’s nothing much to tell, really. | 本来也没什么好说的 |
[31:32] | I’ve been watching you grieve for your friend | 过去的三十六小时 |
[31:34] | for the last 36 hours. | 我见你一直很悲伤 |
[31:36] | Well, she wanted to be a little bit more than a friend, you know. | 她不仅仅想做朋友 |
[31:39] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吧 |
[31:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:51] | All right. | 好 |
[31:56] | Will you make sure Cook’s there, too? | 一起去看看库克是否在场 好吗 |
[31:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:29] | I want it on record that I’m here on my own free will. | 我要正式声明 我是自愿来这里的 |
[32:31] | This isn’t a court or a police station. | 这又不是法庭或者警局 |
[32:33] | There is no record. | 不需要做声明 |
[32:35] | And no right to remain silent. | 也无权保持沉默 |
[32:36] | Well, it would be a bit of a waste of time, | 这就有点浪费时间了 |
[32:38] | coming all the way down here of your | 你大老远地自愿到这里来 |
[32:40] | own free will just to remain silent. | 就是为了保持沉默 |
[32:41] | You had the FBI search my offices and my house. | 你让联调局搜查我的办公室和家 |
[32:45] | And your condo. Don’t forget your condo. | 还有公寓 别忘了这个 |
[32:47] | What did Loker call it again? The… | 洛克尔是怎么说来的 |
[32:49] | Fornicatorium at the harbor. | 海港的秘密据点 |
[32:52] | Ok, my private life has nothing to do with– | 我的私生活与此案无关… |
[32:54] | Let’s talk about the 14th amendment for a sec, shall we? | 不如我们谈谈第十四修正案吧 |
[32:57] | Referring to the right to privacy. | 涉及到隐私权 |
[32:59] | Even more of a gray area in there. | 以及其中的灰色地带 |
[33:01] | Want me to explain? | 还需要我解释吗 |
[33:04] | Hey, guys. The FBI found something in the councilman’s condo. | 联调局在议员的公寓里有发现了 |
[33:09] | Oh. Let me guess. | 我们猜猜 |
[33:10] | Uh, sex toys? | 性玩具 |
[33:12] | Oh, something worse. | 比这个要坏 |
[33:15] | Much worse, right? | 坏多了 对吧 |
[33:17] | Something bad. Something naughty. | 坏东西 下流的玩意儿 |
[33:21] | Yeah. Perverted. | 嗯 变态的东西 |
[33:23] | I can’t wait. | 等不及要看了 |
[33:35] | A shredder? | 碎纸机 |
[33:38] | The agents who did the search are waiting outside | 负责搜查的探员就在外面 |
[33:40] | if you want to talk to them. | 你要跟他们谈谈吗 |
[33:41] | So am I supposed to unshred all of this? | 我是不是要把这些都还原啊 |
[33:44] | Don’t you have FBI people who, like, | 你们有没有联调局的人 |
[33:46] | this is what they do all day? | 整天干这个活儿 |
[33:52] | Haven’t you got bodyguards or something out there, Stephen? | 你带了保镖之类的吗 斯蒂芬 |
[33:55] | The only protection worth paying for is the kind you can’t see. | 值得花大钱的是那些你们看不到的保护 |
[33:58] | You do know that the councilman’s here, though, right? | 你知道议员要来 是吧 |
[34:00] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来 |
[34:02] | Thank you so much for coming back. Right this way. | 谢谢你回来 这边请 |
[34:10] | Guess who owns the paper Julie Kinell worked for. | 猜猜茱莉・可奈尔工作的报社是谁的 |
[34:15] | Did you manage to find that personal link | 我先前叫你去查那两人之间的联系 |
[34:19] | between those 2 men that I asked you for earlier? | 你到底有没有去查 |
[34:23] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:24] | You were waiting for some kind of high five thing, were you? | 你就想等着欢呼雀跃 对吧 |
[34:30] | I’d start with Anslinger’s time as a cop, if I were you. | 换作我 就学警察 从安斯林格的日程入手 |
[34:34] | Follow me, Bernard. | 跟我来 伯纳德 |
[34:42] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[34:43] | This is where we do some of our best work. | 我们在这里完成最出彩的工作 |
[34:52] | Is this really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[34:55] | Well, you wanted your pound of flesh, right? | 你不是要讨债吗 |
[35:05] | Right. I want a good dirty fight. | 好 下流招术都用上吧 |
[35:08] | Plenty of hits below the belt, | 多向腰带以下部位击打 |
[35:09] | you know, the more the merrier. | 打得越脏越有看头 |
[35:18] | You hired we ex-con to kill me. | 你买通前科犯来杀我 |
[35:21] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛这么做 |
[35:23] | They found the evidence in your condo, | 他们在你用来嫖妓的公寓 |
[35:26] | the one where you take your whores. | 找到了证据 |
[35:28] | Oh, that was a gear shift. | 变得真快 |
[35:30] | Evidence? What evidence? | 证据 什么证据 |
[35:35] | Right. | 好 |
[35:39] | He has absolutely no idea what they found in his condo. | 他根本不知道自己公寓有什么 |
[35:43] | So, go on, tell him. Go on. | 所以你来告诉他 |
[35:46] | A shredder. | 碎纸机 |
[35:47] | They found a shredder. | 找到一部碎纸机 |
[35:51] | You see that? That was relief that was. | 看见了吗 他长吁一口气 |
[35:56] | Right. | 好 |
[35:58] | What about the whips and the gas masks, | 找到皮鞭 面罩 |
[36:01] | the size 11 stiletto pumps? | 11码的高跟鞋之类的呢 |
[36:03] | Yeah? Right. | 有吗 好 |
[36:05] | That was shame. | 这是惭愧的表情 |
[36:08] | I mean, that’s what he was hiding in the condo, | 所以说 他藏在公寓里的显然不是 |
[36:10] | not a bloody shredder. | 一部沾满血迹的碎纸机 |
[36:11] | I don’t even own a shredder. | 我根本没那东西 |
[36:13] | True enough. | 千真万确 |
[36:15] | Is your blood starting to boil a little bit? | 您是不是稍感血液沸腾了 |
[36:17] | Excuse me? For what? | 什么 我为什么紧张 |
[36:19] | You had everything point at him. | 所有事都是针对他 |
[36:22] | It made perfect sense. | 合情合理 |
[36:24] | Ex-cop, politician hires ex-con to kill rival. | 警察从政后买通前科犯来干掉竞选对手 |
[36:27] | I’m a businessman, not a rival politician. | 我是个生意人 不是政客 |
[36:29] | You’re a billionaire, mate. | 你可是亿万富翁啊 伙伴 |
[36:30] | I mean, it’s the only power that matters. | 有钱就够了 |
[36:32] | How much did you pay those 2 detectives? | 你给那两个警探多少报酬 |
[36:34] | How much did you pay Hackman to kill Julie? | 霍克曼拿了你多少钱后去干掉茱莉的 |
[36:37] | I didn’t come here to be spoken to like this. | 我到这里来不是谈这个 |
[36:40] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[36:41] | It was a very clever move, | 多精明的算计 |
[36:43] | having Hackman tell me that he killed Julie up front. | 先让霍克曼跑来告诉我自己是杀害茱莉的凶手 |
[36:45] | That’s hiding the truth within the truth, | 用一个事实来掩盖另一个 |
[36:48] | and that’s very tricky. | 算计到家了 |
[36:49] | You had me going for a bit. | 你引我去的 |
[36:51] | Now, the envelope was just bait, right, | 信封不过是个饵 |
[36:54] | to get Julie in the hotel room. | 目的是把茱莉引到酒店去 |
[36:55] | Where you had Hackman kill her? | 霍克曼在那里干掉她 |
[36:57] | You even sent us to his condo, | 你还引我们到他公寓去 |
[36:59] | where you planted a shredder. | 在那里摆好碎纸机 |
[37:01] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[37:04] | You own the newspaper Julie worked for. | 茱莉在你旗下的报社工作 |
[37:07] | You made it look like he had her killed. | 你设计得像是他杀害了茱莉 |
[37:09] | You did the same with Hackman. | 也用同样的手法干掉霍克曼 |
[37:10] | Almost killing another friend of mine in the process, by the way. | 这中间差点没要了我另外一个朋友的命 |
[37:14] | For what reason, some kind of rivalry? | 我凭什么这么做 为了除掉对手吗 |
[37:16] | You already said I have all the power I need. | 你不是说了 我有钱就行了 |
[37:21] | Let’s talk about this for a minute. | 谈谈这个吧 |
[37:25] | It’s a Baltimore dui | 巴尔的摩的罚单 |
[37:27] | that you got from him 20 years ago. | 20年前他开给你的 |
[37:37] | This isn’t just about a ticket, is it? | 这并非单纯的罚单对吗 |
[37:40] | This is about something else. | 里面还有其他故事 |
[37:45] | You’re that guy? | 那人是你啊 |
[37:46] | This is about that? This is about her– what’s-her-name? | 你就为这个吗 她叫什么来着 |
[37:50] | She couldn’t wait to be with a real man. | 她不过是迫不急待需要个真爷们 |
[37:52] | She just needed me to show her. | 我只是应需而动 |
[37:53] | We were gonna be married. | 我们马上要结婚了 |
[37:56] | She was my whole life. | 我的生命里只有她 |
[37:57] | She was the passenger in your car which you were driving drunk. | 她当时坐在你车里 而你是醉酒驾车 |
[38:01] | I wasn’t drunk! | 我没喝多 |
[38:02] | Oh, I think you remember this like it was yesterday. | 你这段记忆永远都抹不掉吧 |
[38:04] | You’d had a few, right? | 你喝酒了对吗 |
[38:06] | He thought it would be fun to arrest my fiancee | 他编个了卖淫的罪名把我未婚妻逮捕了 |
[38:08] | on some fictional prostitution allegations. | 居然觉得这样很好玩 |
[38:11] | He insults her, gropes her, cuffs her, then he takes her away. | 他对她污言秽语 动手动脚 戴上手铐就带走了 |
[38:15] | What did you do about it, eh? | 你当时干什么了 |
[38:18] | Eh? | 说啊 |
[38:19] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[38:21] | Sod all. | 屁都没干 |
[38:28] | What did you do with the fiancee after? | 带走他未婚妻之后 你做什么了 |
[38:34] | I took her home. We dated for a while. | 我把她带回家 浪漫了一阵 |
[38:38] | It was good while it lasted. | 感觉不赖 |
[38:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:41] | Am I proud of it? If I had my life to do over, | 觉得挺自豪的 如果重新来过 |
[38:44] | would I do it again? | 我会不会再玩一回呢 |
[38:56] | Open the door, Lightman! | 开门 莱特曼 |
[38:58] | You see that? You see that? | 看到没 看见了 |
[39:03] | Do you ever read any of my friend Julie’s work, eh? | 你看过我朋友茱莉的文章吗 |
[39:06] | Eh? | 看过吗 |
[39:07] | Have you got any idea what sort of woman is it you killed? | 知不知道你谋杀了一个什么样的女人 |
[39:11] | Open the door, Lightman. | 开门 莱特曼 |
[39:15] | This is a woman that went off to Iraq during the Shock and Awe show | 这个女人参加震撼与威慑节目录制赴伊时 |
[39:20] | and refused to imbed with the troops. | 都不用部队保护 |
[39:23] | Lightman, this has gone too far! | 莱特曼 适可而止啊 |
[39:25] | I mean, it just doesn’t happen anymore. | 这一幕永远不能再现了 |
[39:34] | Lightman, this ends now! | 莱特曼 够了 |
[39:42] | Let him go, councilman. | 放他走吧 议员先生 |
[39:44] | It’s over. | 行了 |
[39:58] | And you call yourself a man? | 你也敢称男人 |
[40:01] | That’s what she said, eh? Your fiancee? | 你未婚妻觉得你是男人啊 |
[40:06] | Get him out of my sight, Bernard. | 把他带走 伯纳德 |
[40:12] | A billionaire. The only power that matters? | 亿万富翁 有钱就行啦 |
[40:17] | Not in my town. | 我的地盘上不行 |
[40:35] | That’s all about you, that is. | 全是关于你的文件 |
[40:40] | I think you know full well | 你应该很清楚 |
[40:41] | I’m not gonna let Julie’s work go to waste. | 我不会让茱莉的心血付之东流 |
[40:45] | So… | 所以… |
[40:47] | You and I… | 我和你 |
[40:50] | We’re gonna get to know each other very well. | 会对彼此做个彻底的了解 |
[41:03] | There’s something you got to understand, right, em? | 你要明白 |
[41:08] | I was Rick’s age once, right? | 我也是从瑞克这个年纪过来的 |
[41:10] | Look, give me a break, all right? | 听着 给我些时间好吗 |
[41:11] | ’cause I’m making this up as I go along, right? | 我也学着接受这些 |
[41:13] | So just give me a break. | 给我一些时间 |
[41:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:16] | All right. | 好啦 |
[41:18] | My point is… | 我想告诉你 |
[41:21] | that he can’t control himself. | 他很难控制自己 |
[41:24] | It’s not possible. | 不可能控制得住 |
[41:26] | You might think that he is the most amazing bloke | 就算在你看来这小子是你有生以来 |
[41:29] | that you’ve ever met in your life, | 遇到过最出色的人 |
[41:30] | And you may be right. | 就算你选对人了 |
[41:32] | But I’m telling you for a fact, | 不过 我还是得说 |
[41:36] | that… | 说实话… |
[41:39] | Rick, along with every other teenage boy out there, | 瑞克和其他这个年纪的秃小子一样 |
[41:43] | is gonna promise you just about anything. | 对你任何山盟海誓 |
[41:45] | I mean, he’s willing to say almost anything– | 发什么毒誓都行 |
[41:48] | to get in my pants? | 就为骗我上床 |
[41:49] | This is not a joke. | 我没开玩笑 |
[41:52] | Em, this is not a joke. | 绝不是说着玩 |
[41:54] | Rick and I never actually did it, dad. | 爸 我和瑞克没上床 |
[41:58] | But you said– “this is just sex.” you said that. | 可你告诉我说”就是做爱嘛” |
[42:02] | You said, “dad, this is just sex.” | 你自己说的”爸 只是做爱嘛” |
[42:04] | I was mad at you. | 我当时在生你的气 |
[42:07] | So…that’s the good news. | 这算是…好消息吧 |
[42:15] | What’s the bad news, then, em? | 那坏消息呢 |
[42:19] | 2 boyfriends ago. | 我前面还交过两个 |
[42:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[42:28] | You ok? | 您没事吧 |
[42:31] | No. | 有点 |
[42:34] | I mean, yeah, you know. | 没事 |
[42:39] | But not really. | 还是不太舒服 |
[42:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:53] | You know why I trust you. | 知不知道我为什么信任你 |
[42:56] | Yeah, ’cause you’re smart. | 知道 因为您有智慧 |
[42:58] | And you’re a great dad, | 您是个伟大的父亲 |
[43:01] | and what other choice do you have? | 还有 您只能信任我 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[43:12] | Come here, em. | 过来 |
[43:13] | 加菲M寄语:做父亲你是当之无愧的第一 做测谎你是世间少有的王牌 但做爱人,你是让人抓狂的存在 | |
[43:19] | (本季完) |