时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I could? | 行吗 |
[00:03] | Yeah, ok. Yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[00:06] | 2:30 is actually better for me, | 两点半的话更好 |
[00:08] | so, yeah, ok. | 是的 好 |
[00:09] | That’s a personal call, is it? | 是在打私人电话吗 |
[00:10] | Uh, can I call you back? Thanks. Bye. | 我再打给你 谢谢 拜 |
[00:12] | How’s the job hunt going? | 工作找得怎样了 |
[00:13] | It’s a little tougher than you thought, is it, or… | 没有想象的那么容易吧 |
[00:16] | All right, well, carry on. Keep up the good work. | 加油吧 好好找吧 |
[00:20] | What? | 干嘛 |
[00:26] | All I was trying to say in there was, you know, | 我那么说 只是 |
[00:30] | I want him on the street getting a life, | 希望他走出去振作起来 |
[00:31] | not in there getting a latte. | 而不是坐在那里喝咖啡 |
[00:33] | Why don’t you just tell him that, then? | 那你为何不直说 |
[00:35] | And spoil all the fun? | 那就没乐子了 |
[00:37] | Do me a favor. | 帮帮忙吧 |
[00:40] | Show me it. | 给我看 |
[00:45] | This is Juan Ramirez, | 这个是胡安・拉米瑞兹 |
[00:46] | street name Prince John, of the nine-six clique. | 在九六帮的外号是约翰王子 |
[00:49] | Push in tighter. | 拉近看看 |
[00:53] | That’s, uh, detective, uh… | 这是那个警探 |
[00:56] | what’s his name again? | 叫什么来着 |
[00:58] | Farr. | 法尔 |
[01:00] | Murderous hatred. | 有杀人倾向的愤怒 |
[01:02] | What happens next? | 后面呢 |
[01:11] | So what part of you is thinking “I told you so”? | 你现在是不是在想 “早就告诉过你“ |
[01:18] | Internal affairs. | 内务部 |
[01:20] | They’ve been watching Wallowski for a while. | 他们监视沃斯有一段时间了 |
[01:22] | Apparently it’s uncommon to run surveillance on gang unit cops. | 这样监视黑帮犯罪部门的警察显然不寻常 |
[01:25] | You got this from I.A.? | 你从内务部拿来的带子 |
[01:26] | They came to me with it, | 是他们拿来找我的 |
[01:27] | because of your relationship with Wallowski, | 因为你跟沃斯的关系 |
[01:29] | which somehow they know about. | 他们也有所了解 |
[01:34] | All right, look at her. | 好吧 看看她 |
[01:38] | She’s pissed off. | 她生气了 |
[01:40] | At her partner. | 对她的搭档 |
[01:42] | She tried to stop him. | 她想要阻止他 |
[01:45] | It could be argued that she did that | 也许她这样做 |
[01:46] | once the other cops arrived on the scene. | 是因为看到别的警察到达了现场 |
[01:48] | It could also be argued that you thought | 如果你觉得拉这样一个警察入伙 |
[01:50] | having a compromised cop in your pocket was a good idea | 连累了你的声誉也无所谓 |
[01:53] | and there was nothing I could do or say to warn you. | 那我也没什么好提醒你的了 |
[01:56] | This is a message to you from internal affairs. | 这是内务部给你的信息 |
[02:00] | Your new friend Wallowski is under the microscope. | 你的新朋友沃斯正在受到严密监控 |
[02:03] | And they want me to stay out of it. | 他们希望我不要插手 |
[02:07] | You want me to stay out of it. | 你也希望我不插手 |
[02:17] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[02:19] | What do you want? | 有事吗 |
[02:20] | Every cop in the city have passed their fitness test. | 本市所有警察都通过了体能测试 |
[02:23] | Police range. Police personnel only. | 这是警察的地盘 外人止步 |
[02:27] | What’s Prince John got on you | 约翰王子怎么惹你了 |
[02:28] | that makes you want to kill him, eh? | 让你恨不得杀掉他 |
[02:34] | Have a nice day. | 玩得开心 |
[02:45] | It’s not so much fun killing cardboard, is it? | 对着那些纸板射击没多大乐趣吧 |
[02:48] | Let me guess. You’ve seen the video. | 那么 你已经看过带子了 |
[02:50] | Yeah. You want to know how I got it? | 想知道我从哪里拿到的吗 |
[02:56] | I.A. gave me that tape. | 是内务部给我的 |
[02:59] | Now, why would they be watching you, | 他们监视你的原因 |
[03:01] | do you think, in your humble opinion? | 以你的浅见 究竟是为什么 |
[03:04] | What you saw on that tape is my partner subduing a suspect. | 你看到的只是我的搭档制服嫌犯的过程 |
[03:07] | Trying to kill him, more like. | 更像要打死他 |
[03:08] | Corner kids like Prince John, | 像约翰王子这样的街头混混 |
[03:10] | they keep guns in the wheel wells of nearby cars. | 他们总把枪藏在附近车的轮舱里 |
[03:12] | He was going for a hidden gun. | 他当时要去取枪 |
[03:14] | Oh, so where’s the gun now, then, | 那现在这把枪在哪里 |
[03:16] | in a police evidence locker somewhere? | 是不是放在某个物证箱里 |
[03:19] | You working with I.A. Now? | 你在给内务部干活吗 |
[03:21] | If I was, you’d be in the cop shop. | 要是那样 你现在就进局子了 |
[03:24] | Answer a simple question– | 回答我一个简单的问题 |
[03:25] | what’s going on between you and your partner? | 你和你搭档之间到底有什么问题 |
[03:26] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[03:39] | You know, you do that whole tough guy cop thing really well, | 作为威慑坏人的警察 你确实非常出色 |
[03:44] | But do me a favor–save it for the customers, all right? | 但这套把戏留着对付罪犯行吗 |
[03:47] | Look, Prince John, | 听着 |
[03:47] | he’s a mid-level dealer with the nine-sixes. | 约翰王子是九六帮的中层毒贩 |
[03:50] | All right. So if there was a reason to arrest him yesterday, | 好吧 既然你们早就有理由逮捕他 |
[03:53] | what’s he doing on the street today, then? | 那他现在怎么还逍遥法外 |
[03:56] | Herman Farr is a good man, period. | 霍克曼・法尔是个好人 句号 |
[03:59] | What your partner did on that tape | 你搭档在录像带里的行为 |
[04:01] | is the beginning of the end for both of you. | 会导致你们俩遇到大麻烦 |
[04:03] | What do you care? I’m just the cop | 你操心我干嘛 我就是个小女警 |
[04:04] | that you like to squeeze on the street, in the sack, wherever. | 你只是喜欢在路边 在床上 到哪儿都骚扰我 |
[04:08] | In the sack? | 床上 |
[04:10] | That’s a bit previous, isn’t it? | 那有点久远了 不是吗 |
[04:15] | That beating was personal. | 那次殴打是私人报复性质 |
[04:18] | Prince John has something on your partner, | 约翰王子有你搭档的把柄 |
[04:21] | and you know exactly what it is. | 而你知道是什么把柄 |
[04:23] | Which makes you a target as well. | 因此你也成了目标 |
[04:25] | I can take care of myself, | 我能照顾好自己 |
[04:28] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | Give us a go, then. | 让我玩一把 |
[04:41] | You know, you do need my help. | 你真的需要我的帮助 |
[04:46] | You just don’t know how to ask for it. Do you? | 你只是不知道怎么开口 对吗 |
[04:53] | All right. | 既然如此 |
[04:55] | Easy, tiger. | 放松点 小老虎 |
[05:00] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[05:43] | Let’s make this quick. | 我们速战速决 |
[05:49] | Check it out. Vigilante five-o bitch. | 快看哪 是治安团的女雷子 |
[05:52] | It’s Prince John, right? | 你是约翰王子吧 |
[05:54] | Do you know what a prince is | 你知道在我的家乡 |
[05:57] | where I come from? | 王子是什么意思吗 |
[05:58] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[05:59] | No–yeah, that as well. | 不 呃 |
[06:00] | But I wasn’t talking about your sexual preferences. | 我说的不是你的性取向 |
[06:03] | A prince, where I come from, | 在我的老家 王子 |
[06:05] | is a burden on the taxpayer. | 就是纳税人的负担 |
[06:07] | Settle. | 老实点 |
[06:10] | She’s been practicing. | 她练这招很久了 |
[06:12] | Beat it, snow? | 走远点 小白 |
[06:14] | What’s she gonna find on you if she pats you down, eh? | 如果她对你搜身检查 会找到什么东西 |
[06:17] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[06:19] | What’s she gonna plant on him, you mean? | 你直接说要给他栽赃什么罪名吧 |
[06:21] | Eight ball with your name on it in this pocket right here. | 你在这儿的口袋里装有一包毒品 |
[06:26] | Ask your question. Go on. | 问吧 来 |
[06:30] | What you got on my partner? | 我搭档有什么把柄在你手上 |
[06:35] | I know he’s fat. | 我只晓得他很胖 |
[06:38] | You see, I think you can do better than that, really. | 其实 我觉得你可以回答得更好些 |
[06:41] | Don’t you, Wallowski? | 沃斯 你也这么想吧 |
[06:43] | Mm-hmm. You know the drill. | 嗯 你知道这一套 |
[06:46] | I mean, we gotta go. | 我们都散了吧 |
[06:48] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[06:50] | You be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:53] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[07:02] | That tune-up that Detective Farr gave you, | 法尔警探对你进行的暴打 |
[07:07] | was personal, right? | 是私人报复对吧 |
[07:08] | So that means either you have unfinished business | 那就是说 你有未完成的交易 |
[07:12] | or detective Farr’s on the take. | 或者法尔警探收了封口费 |
[07:14] | Or, you’ve got something he wants. | 又或者 你有他想要的东西 |
[07:18] | Tune-up? | 暴打 |
[07:21] | Nah. | 不 |
[07:24] | Well, I got it. | 我明白了 |
[07:27] | Option 2. Detective Farr’s on the take. | 第二选项 法尔警探收了封口费 |
[07:29] | That’s not news to you. | 你早就知道了 |
[07:31] | You gonna take his word over a decorated cop? | 你相信他的话 要怀疑一个功勋满身的警察 |
[07:34] | That was no ordinary beating. | 那可不是普通的殴打 |
[07:37] | Farr wanted to kill him. | 法尔想要他死 |
[07:39] | Which is why the Prince here is on the run. | 所以这位王子先生一副逃亡相 |
[07:42] | What, you see me running? | 你看我跑了吗 |
[07:45] | My advice to you… | 给你一句忠告 |
[07:48] | dust off your sneakers… | 准备好你的跑鞋吧 |
[07:51] | Princess. | 公主殿下 |
[07:56] | We done? | 完事了吧 |
[07:58] | I need a ride home. | 我要搭车回家 |
[08:03] | Well…protect and serve. | 保护与服务[警察的职责] |
[08:08] | This is the serve part. | 这就是服务 |
[08:11] | The good news is that Wallowski doesn’t have much of a poker face. | 好消息是沃斯的表情不难解读 |
[08:15] | Pursed lips and puffed cheeks indicate resignation. | 撅起的嘴唇和鼓起的脸颊表示无可奈何 |
[08:17] | Widened eyes show fear. | 睁大的双眼表示恐惧 |
[08:20] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:21] | We’re breaking down the videos into micro-expressions. | 我们正在把录像拆解成微表情 |
[08:23] | I’ll break you down into micro-expressions in a minute. | 我立马就把你们都给拆成微表情 |
[08:29] | Put your hand on your heart | 你摸着胸口告诉我 |
[08:30] | and tell me you think Wallowski’s clean. | 你认为沃斯是清白的 |
[08:32] | What, you mean clean like you? | 你是说像你这么清白吗 |
[08:36] | Give us the room. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[08:38] | Now, look, I didn’t mean that in a bad way. | 大家听着 我刚才的话没有恶意 |
[08:42] | I know what you meant. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[08:44] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[08:47] | Now what, nurse? | 你要怎样 圣女 |
[08:50] | You came up on I.A.’s radar | 自从你和沃斯决定 |
[08:52] | the minute you and Wallowski | 开始相互往来的那一刻起 |
[08:53] | decided to start seeing each other. | 你就被内务部盯上了 |
[08:55] | That’s a business meeting, that. | 我们只是谈生意罢了 |
[09:03] | I don’t have an ax to grind against her, Cal, | 我对她没有成见 卡尔 |
[09:05] | I really don’t. | 真的没有 |
[09:06] | You just don’t trust my judgment where she’s concerned, huh? | 只是涉及到她你就不相信我的判断力了 |
[09:09] | I don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我不想看到你受伤害 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[09:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[09:16] | It’s a little late for that now. | 现在说什么都晚了 |
[09:17] | For what? | 为什么 |
[09:19] | I’m up to my neck in it. Come on. | 我已经陷得很深了 走吧 |
[09:36] | Prince John. I dropped him off an hour ago. | 是约翰王子 我一小时前把他送到这里 |
[09:40] | Dr. Foster? Can I have a word? | 福斯特博士 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[09:56] | This isn’t happening. | 竟然出了这种事 |
[09:57] | Did he do this? | 是他干的吗 |
[09:58] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[10:00] | Does he know who did this? | 他知不知道是谁干的 |
[10:02] | If he did, we wouldn’t be standing here talking about it. | 如果知道 我们就不会站在那儿一头雾水了 |
[10:06] | Did you ask him? | 你问他了吗 |
[10:07] | He’s a city cop 20 years. | 他当了二十年的警察 |
[10:12] | You asked him. | 你问了 |
[10:13] | Your worst nightmare– he lied to you. | 最可怕的噩梦成真了 他对你说了谎 |
[10:18] | Incoming. | 注意 |
[10:20] | Detective Wallowski, | 沃斯警探 |
[10:21] | Internal affairs. Jenkins. | 我是内务部的詹金斯 |
[10:23] | Weapon, please, detective. | 请交出武器 警探 |
[10:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:28] | Or do you want me to arrest you out here? | 你不会想逼我当场逮捕你吧 |
[10:30] | Arrest her for what? | 凭什么逮捕她 |
[10:33] | That. | 凶杀案 |
[10:35] | On what evidence? | 有什么证据 |
[10:48] | Eyewitness. | 目击证人 |
[10:54] | So I’m thinking, I distract the guards, | 我看 由我引开警卫的注意力 |
[10:58] | and you start digging. | 你就伺机挖地道逃跑 |
[11:00] | You got a spoon on you? | 身上有汤匙吗 |
[11:05] | Or you could tell me the truth about Farr. | 要不你就告诉我有关法尔的真相 |
[11:08] | I’ll get you out that way. | 这样我也能把你弄出去 |
[11:11] | Look, Farr didn’t kill Prince John. | 听着 约翰王子不是法尔杀的 |
[11:14] | You and I lifted him, | 我们抓了他 |
[11:15] | an hour later he’s back on the street, | 一个小时之后就放他走了 |
[11:16] | and that’s why he’s dead. | 这才是他被杀的原因 |
[11:19] | You don’t believe that. | 你自己都不信 |
[11:21] | So I bit my lip. | 所以我什么都没说 |
[11:23] | Give me a break. | 放过我吧 |
[11:25] | If one of those gang-bangers | 如果那些小混混里面 |
[11:27] | thinks you killed Prince John, | 有人认为是你杀了约翰王子 |
[11:29] | this is the worst possible place you could be, love. | 这里可就会变得非常危险了 亲爱的 |
[11:36] | Mind if I speak with my partner now? | 不介意我和我的搭档说两句吧 |
[11:43] | I’ll get you that spoon. | 我会给你带汤匙来的 |
[11:49] | What took you so long? | 你来的还真是慢啊 |
[11:51] | She’s never gonna rat out her partner. | 她是绝对不会出卖搭档的 |
[11:53] | I mean, you can offer her any deal you like. | 我是说 无论你开出什么样的条件 |
[11:55] | It’s not going to happen. | 她都不会干的 |
[11:56] | Uh-huh. So that’s your science speaking, is it? | 啊哈 这就是你的科学言论吗 |
[12:00] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[12:02] | Badly. | 迫切需要 |
[12:04] | This is a department investigation, Dr. Lightman. | 这是内部调查 莱特曼博士 |
[12:07] | Do you want to look good for your career, | 你是想给职业生涯添上光辉的一页 |
[12:09] | or do you want to get this right and look even better? | 还是既能查清真相 又添上更光辉的一页呢 |
[12:14] | If you are gaming me, | 如果你敢耍我 |
[12:16] | I will flush you down the toilet. | 我定会让你死得很难看 |
[12:18] | You and Wallowski. | 还有沃斯 |
[12:20] | Bollocks. | 瞎扯 |
[12:21] | You got an innocent cop sitting in jail | 你已经把一名无辜的警察送进监狱 |
[12:23] | with a target on her back. | 让她成了众矢之的 |
[12:24] | Wallowski’s there | 沃斯是因为 |
[12:25] | because we have an eyewitness murder with no alibi. | 目击证人的证词和缺乏不在场证明入狱的 |
[12:28] | You look me in the eye and you tell me | 你的眼睛告诉我 |
[12:30] | you don’t have skeletons. | 你没有找到真相 |
[12:32] | ‘Cause you know if I start looking, | 因为你知道 如果我开始调查 |
[12:33] | I’ll find them. | 我就能找到 |
[12:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:38] | Detective Farr. | 我要见法尔警探 |
[12:39] | But… not here. | 但不要在这里 |
[12:42] | At my place. My comfort zone, not yours. | 到我的地盘 我的安全区域 |
[12:44] | And when you find dirt on that woman, | 我认为沃斯肯定有问题 |
[12:46] | Wallowski, which I know there is? | 要是发现那个女人有见不得光的事 |
[12:47] | “That woman”? | “那个女人” |
[12:49] | Is that your science talking now? | 现在是你的科学言论了吗 |
[12:52] | Then you’ll give her to me, too. | 到时候你也要把她交给我 |
[12:56] | I just saw a boy shot, | 我看见一个男孩被枪杀了 |
[12:57] | 95th and Chalmers. | 就在第95大道和查默斯路的路口 |
[12:58] | White lady cop threw him out her car, | 一个白人女警察把他推出车外 |
[13:00] | then started shooting. | 然后开枪打了他 |
[13:02] | And you said an officer was involved? | 你是说一名警察开枪杀人吗 |
[13:03] | Wachowski, Willinski… | 叫沃斯还是维斯什么的 |
[13:06] | something like that. | 类似的名字 |
[13:08] | Works the gangs up here. | 在这里调查帮派活动的 |
[13:10] | I thought I took your desk away. | 我记得已经把你的桌子给别人了 |
[13:12] | This is the 911 tape of the eyewitness. | 这是目击者的报警电话录音 |
[13:15] | She has an evasive vocal tic. | 她有回避式的声线特点 |
[13:17] | The throat clearing– | 还有清嗓子的声音 |
[13:18] | she did it | 她每次提到 |
[13:18] | when she was making statements about detective Wallowski. | 沃斯警探的时候就会这么做 |
[13:21] | Did you come up with this all by yourself? | 这些都是你自己想出来的吗 |
[13:24] | And, if you listen to the tape in its entirety… | 而且 如果你完整地听完电话录音 |
[13:29] | It was definitely her. I recognized… | 绝对是她 我能认出… |
[13:32] | She gives unnecessary details. | 她在提供无关的细节 |
[13:33] | Not answering questions directly. | 而非直接回答问题 |
[13:36] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[13:37] | Maybe she’s just old. | 说不定只是因为她老了 |
[13:40] | Look, you keep doing that. | 你怎么总是吓唬我 |
[13:42] | And it just gets funnier and funnier. | 而且变得越来越有趣了 |
[13:46] | Where’d you get the 911 tape from, hey? | 你从哪里拿到的报警电话录音 |
[13:48] | You’re not the only one with police contacts. | 你可不是唯一拥有警方资源的人 |
[13:51] | What, Loker? | 还有谁 洛克尔吗 |
[13:52] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[13:55] | Next time, however, will you run it by me first? | 但是 下次你能不能先给我看 |
[13:57] | That throat clearing–it’s phlegm–she’s a smoker. | 清嗓子是因为有痰 她是烟民 |
[14:04] | African coffee. | 非洲咖啡 |
[14:06] | Best on the planet. | 全世界最好的 |
[14:10] | Is that your son in there, Mrs. Phillips? | 那间房里的是你儿子吗 菲利普夫人 |
[14:13] | Oh, lord, no. | 当然不是 |
[14:15] | Grandson. | 是孙子 |
[14:16] | Louis. He lives with me. | 路易斯 他和我住一起 |
[14:19] | How do you take it? | 咖啡要加什么 |
[14:21] | A splash of milk, 2 sugars. That’s me. | 一勺牛奶 两块糖 我一向如此 |
[14:26] | Where in Africa? | 是非洲哪里的 |
[14:27] | Kenya. | 肯尼亚 |
[14:33] | You trying to make your grandma deaf? | 想把你奶奶震聋吗 |
[14:35] | Leave her out of this. | 别把她扯进来 |
[14:40] | Leave her out of what? | 别把她扯进什么 |
[14:41] | You a cop. I can smell. | 你是警察 我都能闻出来 |
[14:44] | How old are you, then? | 那你几岁了 |
[14:51] | Nice ink, that. | 纹身很漂亮 |
[14:53] | That’s the nine-sixes, is it? | 是九六帮的标志 对吧 |
[14:55] | You know, the proud, the few. | 就是什么荣耀啦 精英啦 |
[14:58] | However it goes. | 类似的玩意儿 |
[14:59] | Comedian cop. | 滑稽警察 |
[15:00] | You just play your game. You don’t mind me, all right? | 你就玩你的游戏 不介意我四处看看吧 |
[15:07] | How about over here? | 那里能看看吗 |
[15:11] | And whoever killed Prince John, | 不管是谁杀了约翰王子 |
[15:12] | I wouldn’t breathe a word about that if I were you. | 换作我 肯定吓得屁都不敢放 |
[15:15] | I don’t know nothin’ about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[15:19] | Well, that’s smart. You see, you keep your mouth shut, | 很聪明嘛 什么都不肯说 |
[15:22] | you pick your side in this war carefully, | 这场战争还不知道结果如何 |
[15:23] | ’cause you never know, right? | 所以要小心选择立场 对吧 |
[15:26] | Next time it could be you, couldn’t it? | 下次可能就是你挨枪子了 是吧 |
[15:28] | Beat it, snow. | 走开点 小白 |
[15:36] | I’d get that if I were you. | 还不赶快看短信 |
[15:43] | You never leave home without it, right? | 你从来不空手离开家 对吧 |
[15:46] | Oh, yeah, ’cause I’m that stupid. | 好嘛 你当我是傻瓜吗 |
[15:48] | Keep it. I’m straight. | 拿去吧 反正我没犯事 |
[15:52] | Snow. I’m beginning to like that. | 小白 我开始喜欢这个名字了 |
[15:54] | It’s growing on me. Very creative, that. | 简直太配我了 非常有创意 |
[15:56] | I’m going over to Ronnie’s house, grandma. | 我去罗尼家了 奶奶 |
[15:58] | Be home for dinner. It’s your favorite. | 记得回家吃饭 是你最喜欢的菜 |
[16:06] | Ronnie’s house, my ass. | 罗尼家 骗鬼吧 |
[16:09] | Here. Merry Christmas. | 送你 圣诞快乐 |
[16:12] | It’s a firing pin. | 手枪的撞针 |
[16:15] | Just so long as he comes home is all. | 只要他回家就行 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:22] | What was I saying? | 我刚说到哪里了 |
[16:23] | The shooting. Prince John. | 枪击 约翰王子 |
[16:25] | Yes. I’m 110% certain | 我百分之两百地肯定 |
[16:27] | it was the Wallowski girl who shot him. | 就是那个女警沃斯开的枪 |
[16:31] | I might be old, but I’m not blind. | 我也许年纪大 但是我没瞎 |
[16:41] | You know, there’s many different kinds of blindness. | 你知道 瞎也分好多种 |
[16:45] | Blind is blind. | 瞎了就是瞎了 |
[16:47] | Right, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[16:48] | Well, thanks for your time, Mrs. Phillips. | 耽误你时间了 菲利普夫人 |
[16:52] | That’s it? What about your coffee? | 这就走吗 咖啡还没喝呢 |
[16:54] | Rain check. | 改天 |
[17:06] | Hey, what’s up? | 你脑子有病吗 |
[17:08] | Hi, mate. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[17:11] | Louis, | 路易斯 |
[17:15] | I thought you was on your way to Ronnie’s. | 我还以为你真的去罗尼家呢 |
[17:17] | You lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[17:19] | Oh, look at you. Lovely. | 你们真是可爱啊 |
[17:21] | Matching ink. | 一样的纹身 |
[17:23] | You guys must really, really like each other. | 你们之间肯定感情非常非常好 |
[17:25] | or something. | 亲密无间 |
[17:27] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 我可没说这有什么问题 |
[17:33] | It’s ok. | 让他们进来 |
[17:35] | 同志们辛苦了Good evening, all. | |
[17:36] | Another day in D.C., professor. | 华府总是这么多事儿 教授 |
[17:38] | Whew. Hold on. | 哗 等等 |
[17:43] | Well, at least your partner’s got an alibi this time. | 最起码你搭档这次有不在场证明 |
[17:45] | You know, her being in jail and that. | 因为你知道 她在坐牢嘛 |
[17:47] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[17:49] | His street name’s Stomper. | 他外号叫铁蹄 |
[17:51] | Local pharmaceutical rep for the nine-sixes. | 在本地负责为九六帮卖药 |
[17:54] | Who’s that one? | 那是谁 |
[17:57] | Who’s that one?! | 那边的那个 你是谁 |
[17:59] | What’s he smiling about, eh? | 他在笑什么 |
[18:01] | He’s not smiling. | 他没笑 |
[18:02] | Come on, calm down. | 得了吧 冷静点 |
[18:03] | It’s not a capital offense, you know. | 笑一笑又不会判死刑 |
[18:06] | Disperse those clowns. | 把那些混混赶走 |
[18:07] | What, you mean lift ’em, right? | 应该把他们抓起来才对吧 |
[18:10] | I mean, they know the dead guy. | 他们认识这个死掉的家伙 |
[18:12] | They’re all in the same gang together. | 他们同属一个帮派 |
[18:21] | Now, listen. | 好好听着 |
[18:22] | How you doin’, mate? | 你怎么样 小兄弟 |
[18:23] | Who’s that one over there? | 那边的那个是谁 |
[18:27] | He’s that dangerous, is he? | 他是个危险人物 对吧 |
[18:29] | How does detective Farr know him? | 法尔警探怎么认识他的 |
[18:32] | Hit me in the stomach. | 朝我肚子打一拳 |
[18:34] | Back off, man. | 让开 伙计 |
[18:35] | Is he one of the ones grabbing for power? | 他是不是要在帮内争权 |
[18:38] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[18:39] | You hit me in the stomach, I’ll pay you $50, with a smile. | 你打我一拳 或者我面带微笑给你五十块钱 |
[18:43] | Which one’s gonna make you look better? | 哪种能让你脸色好看些 |
[18:45] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[18:48] | Look, whoever killed Prince John, | 杀害约翰王子的凶手 |
[18:50] | killed your friend over there. | 也杀了躺在那边的朋友 |
[18:52] | Right? | 对吗 |
[18:54] | Who was it? | 是谁干的 |
[18:57] | Not that lady cop. | 不是那个女警察 |
[19:00] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢告诉我这个 |
[19:02] | All right, stomach, not face, all right? | 好了 打肚子不打脸 好吗 |
[19:06] | That’s cold. | 酷毙了 |
[19:09] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[19:11] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[19:12] | Oh, no, I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[19:17] | You tell your I.A. friend | 告诉你在内务部的朋友 |
[19:20] | I want to talk to that one there. | 我要和那边的那个谈谈 |
[19:22] | All right? | 行吗 |
[19:23] | This isn’t a gang war. It’s more like a gang at war with itself. | 这不是帮派火并 更像是帮派内讧 |
[19:27] | And he knows it. | 而且他知道情况 |
[19:29] | He’s part of it, he is. He’s even picked sides. | 他参与其中 甚至站好了立场 |
[19:39] | Two nine-sixes in two days, Suarez. | 两天内死了两个帮会成员 苏亚雷斯 |
[19:42] | Busy man. | 真是忙碌的男人 |
[19:43] | First off, | 首先 |
[19:44] | He’s not a man, so try “Boy.” | 他不是男人 说”男孩”更合适 |
[19:47] | See what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[19:49] | You call this science? | 你这也叫科学 |
[19:50] | Well, it sells books, you know? | 至少我的书能大卖 |
[19:54] | Ask him why he’s so happy | 问问他为什么他自己帮里的成员死了 |
[19:58] | his own gang members are dead. | 他还这么开心 |
[20:05] | Speak. | 说 |
[20:08] | You got nothin’ on me. | 你们没抓到我任何把柄 |
[20:10] | The lady cop killed prince John and set him up. | 那个女警察杀了约翰王子还陷害他 |
[20:14] | Why are you lying about her? | 你为什么要撒谎害她呢 |
[20:18] | Do you need her out of the way? | 你不想让她挡你路吗 |
[20:23] | You need her where she’s easier to get to. | 你需要她在更方便你下手的地方 |
[20:27] | Right? | 对吗 |
[20:29] | Inside. | 在牢里 |
[20:33] | Now I’m with you. | 我赞同 |
[20:34] | Killing cops is serious business. | 杀警察可是惊天任务 |
[20:40] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[20:42] | No need. | 没必要 |
[20:42] | You’re free to go. Get out of here. | 你可以走了 走吧 |
[21:04] | You know him, do you? | 你认识他 对吧 |
[21:05] | I work gangs. He’s in a gang. | 我调查帮派 他是帮派成员 |
[21:07] | You seem exceptionally relieved | 你看到他能自由离开 |
[21:08] | to see him walking out of here a free man. | 好像长舒了一口气呀 |
[21:11] | Let me guess. He asked for a lawyer. | 让我猜猜 他要求律师到场 |
[21:13] | You’ve interviewed him, have you? | 你审问过他 对吧 |
[21:15] | A few times, yeah. | 对 有几次 |
[21:16] | Always with Wallowski? | 总是和沃斯一起吗 |
[21:18] | I got one for you. | 我也问你个问题 |
[21:20] | Did you tell Wallowski you were on the I.A. payroll | 你有没有告诉沃斯 你搞上她的时候 |
[21:22] | when you started doing her? | 还领着内务部的工资 |
[21:24] | And why have you kept me waiting out here? | 你为什么要我等在外面 |
[21:26] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[21:27] | You can go now if you like. | 你想的话现在可以走了 |
[21:29] | I want interrogation tape on him, | 我要他的审问录像 |
[21:30] | and Wallowski, | 还有沃斯的 |
[21:31] | and any other nine-sixes. | 还有其他九六帮成员的 |
[21:33] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[21:35] | I would, but I got work to do. | 我倒想呢 可我还有工作要做 |
[21:42] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你点事情 |
[21:44] | Is this about catching corrupt cops for you, | 你这是要抓住腐化的警察呢 |
[21:47] | Or is this about saving your friend? | 还是要救你的朋友呢 |
[21:48] | Because I still have an eyewitness. | 因为我还是有目击证人的证词的 |
[21:55] | So you were 2 blocks away | 这么说 听到枪声的时候 |
[21:56] | when you heard the shots. | 你离案发现场只有两个街区 |
[21:57] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[21:59] | Why don’t you let him tell us where he was. | 你为什么不让他告诉我们他在哪里 |
[22:03] | I was 2 blocks away. | 我在离案发现场两个街区的地方 |
[22:05] | So in this one, | 在这一次审讯当中 |
[22:06] | Farr is controlling the interrogation. | 法尔在控制着整个审讯过程 |
[22:07] | He’s warning Suarez. | 他在警告苏亚雷斯 |
[22:08] | And then the next one. | 还有另外一次 |
[22:10] | We put you there. We got witnesses. | 我们能证明你在那里 我们有目击证人 |
[22:12] | We know J.T. has a beef with you. | 我们知道和JT你有过节 |
[22:14] | We just want to hear your side of the story, that’s all. | 我们只想听听你怎么说 仅此而已 |
[22:18] | I need a break. | 我要休息 |
[22:19] | You finish this. | 你自己问吧 |
[22:24] | Wallowski walks out before the interrogation is over. | 沃斯在审问结束之前就出去了 |
[22:26] | Well, they’ve been in there for 3 hours. | 他们在审讯室里待了三个小时 |
[22:28] | I mean, maybe she just needed a tinkle. | 我是说 或许她只是需要舒展一下筋骨 |
[22:29] | Or maybe she was letting Farr blow the interrogation. | 抑或是在放任法尔弄砸审问 |
[22:32] | Is there anything here you agree on? | 有没有你们达成一致的结论呢 |
[22:35] | Yes. | 有 |
[22:37] | There’s definitely some kind of relationship | 警探法尔和苏亚雷斯之间 |
[22:38] | between detective Farr and Suarez. | 一定有着某种联系 |
[22:40] | Agreed. Farr does sound compromised at times. | 同意 法尔在言语上确有数次妥协 |
[22:43] | Well, if Farr’s dirty, | 如果法尔受贿了 |
[22:45] | Wallowski’s dirty. | 那沃斯也脱不了干系 |
[22:47] | What’s that? | 这是什么逻辑 |
[22:48] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[22:50] | Guilt by association? | 连坐吗 |
[22:51] | – May I remind you… – You may. | -我能提醒你 -能 |
[22:53] | You’ve got an eyewitness. I haven’t forgotten. | 你有目击证人 我没忘 |
[22:57] | Wallowski’s arraigned in the morning. | 沃斯今天上午已经被传讯 |
[22:59] | My hands are tied. | 我无能为力了 |
[23:00] | She goes to county, that’s a death sentence. | 她被送去郡法院 就是死刑 |
[23:02] | Well, she either gives up her partner | 她要么供出她的搭档 |
[23:04] | or she’s on her own. | 要么就只能一个人扛了 |
[23:13] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢帮忙 |
[23:15] | Oh, you wanted me to lie. | 你希望我说谎 |
[23:17] | I see now. | 我现在明白了 |
[23:22] | Mrs. Phillips, are you comfortable? | 菲利普夫人 你感觉还好吗 |
[23:24] | I saw what I saw. | 我真的看见了 |
[23:27] | Let’s just get on with it, shall we? | 别绕弯子直接开始行不行 |
[23:31] | Ok, we just have a quick video we’d like you to take a look at. | 好 我们要给你放一个短片看 |
[23:36] | And when I turn it off, | 我关掉短片之后 |
[23:37] | just give us as much detail about it as you can. | 请你尽可能多地向我们复述细节 |
[23:48] | There were 3 people. | 有三个人 |
[23:50] | A couple holding hands, | 一对牵手的情侣 |
[23:51] | an old man in a ball cap, | 和一个头戴棒球帽的老头 |
[23:53] | and a blue car parked. | 还有一辆停着的蓝色的车 |
[23:58] | Do you know what change blindness is, mrs. Phillips? | 你知道什么叫变化盲视吗 菲利普夫人 |
[24:01] | Changed what? | 变化什么 |
[24:02] | Change blindness. | 变化盲视 |
[24:03] | We see what we anticipate we’re going to see, | 我们看到我们预料中会看到的东西 |
[24:05] | even if it changes. | 却注意不到发生了变化 |
[24:07] | The brain doesn’t react to the change. | 大脑不会对这种变化有任何反应 |
[24:09] | Right. Like Charles here. | 没错 就好像查尔斯的出现 |
[24:11] | This was actually Loker just a minute ago. | 几分钟前这里站的还是洛克尔 |
[24:15] | So, you saw Wallowski drop prince John off, | 所以 你看到约翰王子从沃斯的车上下来 |
[24:19] | But did you look away for any time | 但你在枪击发生之前 |
[24:21] | before the shooting started? | 有没有看别处呢 |
[24:23] | I… | 我… |
[24:25] | I think I was brewing coffee. | 我当时应该在煮咖啡 |
[24:27] | And then when the shooting started, | 而枪击发生之后 |
[24:29] | You looked out the window, you saw the shooter, right? | 你望向窗外 看到了凶手 对吗 |
[24:32] | Who you thought was the same person you saw with Prince John | 你以为凶手就是之前你之前看到的 |
[24:35] | just moments earlier. | 和约翰王子在一起那个人 |
[24:45] | I was about to bring you that spoon. | 我都打算给你送汤匙了 |
[24:47] | How did you get me out? | 你怎么把我弄出来的 |
[24:48] | Change blindness. | 变化盲视 |
[24:58] | What you lookin’ at, flaco? | 看什么看 瘪三 |
[25:11] | Lovely weather we’re having. | 近来天气真不错 |
[25:13] | I’m not talking about Farr. | 我不想谈法尔的事情 |
[25:15] | Balmy for this time of year. | 在这个时节可以算舒适怡人了 |
[25:17] | You want me to talk about Farr | 你想跟我谈法尔的事情 |
[25:18] | ’cause you’re working with I.A., right? | 是因为与内务部有合作吧 |
[25:20] | That’s how you got me out of jail, | 所以你能带我出狱 |
[25:22] | You’re working some kind of deal? | 以此为交换条件 对吧 |
[25:24] | Right. Well, that’s that out of the way, then. | 好吧 这未免也太偏题了 |
[25:26] | Where do we go now? | 我们现在干嘛 |
[25:28] | Straight to sex? | 直接上床如何 |
[25:32] | Look, you know he’s dirty, right? | 你知道他有污点 对吧 |
[25:34] | It’s not exactly breaking his heart selling you out, by the way. | 顺便说一句 出卖你他可没怎么难心 |
[25:37] | What if he was? And I’m not saying that he is. | 如果他有呢 我只是做个假设 |
[25:39] | Is what? | 有什么 |
[25:41] | Dirty. | 污点 |
[25:42] | You just said it. | 你这不是说了吗 |
[25:43] | There are two types of dirty. | 有污点也分两种情况 |
[25:45] | One is who you are and one happens to you. | 一种是主动堕落 一种是坏事找上门 |
[25:47] | Oh, Farr’s a victim. | 原来法尔是受害者 |
[25:49] | Do me a favor. | 说说看 |
[25:51] | Want to know how it happens? | 你想知道事情的起因吗 |
[25:52] | How what happens? | 什么事情 |
[25:53] | Corruption. | 腐化堕落 |
[25:55] | You did it again. | 瞧 你又说了 |
[25:57] | I’m too tired for this. | 我厌倦了你这套把戏 |
[25:59] | Well, humor me. | 那就迁就一下 |
[26:01] | I brought the wine. | 酒是我带来的呢 |
[26:06] | So we isolated some of her reactions | 我们把她在不同时期讯问苏亚雷斯时的 |
[26:07] | during the Suarez interrogation. | 情绪反应分时段截取出来 |
[26:10] | First interview– after a softball from Farr, | 第一次讯问时 她瞟了一眼法尔 |
[26:13] | she purses her lips, | 抿了一下嘴唇 |
[26:14] | barely noticeable. | 几不可见 |
[26:16] | 5 months later, she looks away, brow furrows, | 五个月后 她皱着眉头望向一边 |
[26:20] | much more intense reaction. | 情绪反应更强烈了 |
[26:22] | In an interrogation last year, | 这是去年进行的一次讯问 |
[26:24] | you see disgust around her nose, on her mouth. | 她的嘴巴和鼻子周围都表现出厌恶情绪 |
[26:27] | And finally 6 weeks ago, | 最后 六周以前 |
[26:29] | her entire body shifts away from Farr | 她的整个身体远离了法尔 |
[26:31] | and she leaves the room. | 甚至离开了房间 |
[26:33] | So, in terms of intensity, | 由此可见 |
[26:34] | her disgust with Farr rises from an “A” To an “E” | 她对法尔的厌恶程度从1级提高到了5级 |
[26:37] | in lock-step with Suarez’s crimes. | 而与此同时苏亚雷斯的罪行也逐步升级 |
[26:39] | As he went from joyriding to homicide. | 他从超速飙车发展为杀人放火 |
[26:43] | She’s known all along | 她一直都知道 |
[26:45] | that Suarez and Farr had some kind of deal. | 苏亚雷斯和法尔之间有问题 |
[26:49] | Lightman’s watched all of these interviews. | 莱特曼看过所有的讯问录像 |
[26:50] | How could he miss this? | 居然没发现这个问题 |
[26:52] | Change blindness. | 变化盲视 |
[27:02] | That’s not bad for 7 bucks, eh? | 七美刀的便宜货 味道还算不错 |
[27:04] | You know about wine? | 你懂酒吗 |
[27:06] | It’s made from grapes. | 酒是葡萄酿的 |
[27:11] | What do you do when your partner busts a 14-year-old | 要是你的搭档抓到一个携带少量毒品的 |
[27:13] | with a few grams of heroin? | 十四岁少年 你会怎么做 |
[27:15] | You send them to juvie for a Ph.D. in criminology | 是把他们送到少年管教所受教育 |
[27:19] | or cut ’em a break? | 还是放他们一马 |
[27:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:23] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[27:25] | You start small. | 开始你只是做些小动作 |
[27:26] | You just fudge some paperwork here and there. | 胡乱伪造一些文件以应付差事 |
[27:29] | Knock a banger around a bit, | 咋咋呼呼地做做样子 |
[27:31] | get a shooter out of him. | 根本就没想对付他 |
[27:33] | You know, that’s all very interesting. | 你说的倒是非常有趣 |
[27:37] | But not one mention of detective Farr. | 不过压根就没提到法尔警探 |
[27:43] | I’m trying to tell you, you get deep enough in, | 我就是想告诉你 一旦陷得太深 |
[27:45] | you can’t get back out. | 就很难脱身了 |
[27:48] | You know, two dead bodies is a world away | 亲爱的 你要知道 两条人命 |
[27:50] | from fudging a bit of paperwork, darlin’, | 跟什么伪造文件未免相差太远了吧 |
[27:53] | Really. | 实话实说 |
[27:54] | So…get on with it, then. | 所以 请你说点有用的 |
[28:12] | Candles? | 蜡烛呢 |
[28:13] | Cabinet. Top left of the stove. | 橱柜里 壁炉的左上角 |
[28:17] | Sexy music. | 来点暧昧的音乐 |
[28:19] | On it. | 正在放 |
[28:20] | Lube? | 还有润滑油 |
[28:22] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[28:24] | You got a light? | 有火吗 |
[28:32] | Yeah. Home invasion, 85 north pershing. | 是 非法入侵私宅 珀欣街北85号 |
[28:47] | Bloody hell. | 我的妈呀 |
[28:48] | Untraceable, hey? | 很隐蔽嘛 |
[28:49] | My dad said always have options. | 我爸常说要有备无患 |
[29:40] | Who’s next? | 谁还要来送死 |
[29:46] | You got 10 seconds to get your friend out of here. | 给你们十秒钟 把你们的同伙拉出去 |
[29:49] | We’re done talking. All right. | 谈话到此为止 |
[30:05] | Glad you met me yet? | 很高兴遇到我吧 |
[30:08] | I think it’s time to lose those. | 我觉得是时候宽衣上床了 |
[30:12] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[30:28] | How long you gonna pretend there’s nothing going on | 苏亚雷斯和法尔之间的问题 |
[30:30] | between Suarez and Farr? | 你还想瞒多久 |
[30:32] | You want to talk about this now? | 你现在还想谈这个 |
[30:34] | The I.A. leaned on my partner | 内务部对我搭档施加压力 |
[30:36] | to lean on me to give you up. | 从而逼迫我放弃保护你 |
[30:40] | Now, I’m being disloyal to my partner | 而现在 因为你执意保护一个 |
[30:45] | because you’re being loyal to a man | 玩火必将自焚的同事 |
[30:46] | who’s up to his neck in it. | 我也辜负了搭档的信任 |
[30:49] | You’re saying Dr. Foster’s wrong about me? | 你是说你认为福斯特博士错怪了我 |
[30:53] | Like she’s wrong about me sometimes. | 她有时也会错怪我 |
[30:57] | It comes from a good place. | 不过动机是好的 |
[31:11] | You ever hear of off-duty booty? | 你知道什么叫”意外中彩”吗 |
[31:20] | Suarez is Farr’s son. | 苏亚雷斯是法尔的儿子 |
[31:32] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you, mate. | 哥们 要是我就不会这么做 |
[31:36] | You. | 又是你 |
[31:37] | Raises the blood pressure, you know? | 会升高血压的 知道吗 |
[31:40] | I mean, if you want a “Get out of jail free” pass from the I.A., | 如果你想从内务部拿到”无罪释放”的牌牌 |
[31:44] | you might want to get it under control, mate. | 那就要好好控制一下 哥们 |
[31:48] | All right, suit yourself. | 好吧 随你的便 |
[31:49] | But it does make your neck blob out a bit, you know? | 不过那确实让你的肥脖子松了点儿劲儿 |
[31:57] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 来了 |
[32:00] | Wallowski? | 沃斯 |
[32:06] | Well, you can stick a fork in her and all, | 你可以拿着刀叉开吃了 |
[32:08] | ’cause she’s cooked. | 她都煮熟了 |
[32:10] | You both are. | 你俩都是 |
[32:14] | Did you know that someone shot up her house | 你知道昨晚有人拿枪打烂了 |
[32:18] | last night? | 她家房子吗 |
[32:20] | Oh, first you’ve heard of it. | 看来你早就听说了 |
[32:22] | Well, that’s a good sign, I suppose. | 我觉得这是个好兆头 |
[32:24] | You want to know who it was? | 想不想知道是谁干的 |
[32:26] | It was your boy Suarez. | 就是你的宝贝儿苏亚雷斯 |
[32:28] | And when I say your boy, | 我说的”你的宝贝儿” |
[32:30] | what I mean is, your son. | 其实就是”你儿子”的意思 |
[32:33] | 19 years old, | 十九岁 |
[32:35] | mowing his way through his own gang | 就对自己的同伙痛下杀手 |
[32:38] | while you look the other way. | 你却视而不见 |
[32:47] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[32:48] | I’m good. | 我还好 |
[32:49] | And so is Suarez. | 苏亚雷斯也没事 |
[32:54] | It starts simple. | 你的出发点很单纯 |
[32:57] | Right? You’re just trying to do the right thing, | 对吧 你只是想做该做的事情 |
[32:58] | like any real dad would. | 亲生父亲都会做的事情 |
[33:08] | You can’t protect him anymore. | 你不能再包庇他了 |
[33:11] | He tried killing you last night. | 他昨晚想杀了你 |
[33:16] | Choose. | 选择吧 |
[33:19] | Your partner… | 是要搭档 |
[33:22] | or your son. | 还是要儿子 |
[33:31] | Detective Farr. | 法尔警探 |
[33:55] | Get me Lightman. | 叫莱特曼出来 |
[33:57] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[33:58] | He’s not in yet. | 他还没来 |
[33:59] | Well, he bends Farr’s ear before the hearing, | 他在听证会前说服了法尔 |
[34:03] | Farr comes in and spills. | 法尔什么都招了 |
[34:05] | Suarez is his son. | 苏亚雷斯是他儿子 |
[34:06] | He’s been in the kid’s pocket for years. | 他一直都被这小子玩弄于股掌之间 |
[34:11] | So you got your dirty cop. | 这么说你抓到你要抓的人了 |
[34:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:14] | Farr’s son killed Prince John and Stomper | 法尔的儿子杀了约翰王子和铁蹄 |
[34:17] | because he knew they were blackmailing Farr. | 因为他知道他们在勒索法尔 |
[34:19] | And Wallowski knew it, too. | 沃斯也知道 |
[34:21] | She’s dirty. | 她肯定有份 |
[34:23] | I mean, 8-hour days with Farr for 5 years? | 5年来每天对着法尔8小时 怎么可能不知道 |
[34:26] | It doesn’t sound like proof. | 这听上去可不像是证据 |
[34:28] | Farr takes the heat, says Wallowski knows nothing. | 法尔把罪全顶了 说沃斯什么都不知道 |
[34:31] | Lying through his teeth, | 睁眼说瞎话 |
[34:33] | and Lightman put him up to it. | 这肯定是莱特曼教他的 |
[34:35] | Oh, this isn’t about Wallowski anymore, is it? | 你现在已经不是想找沃斯的麻烦了对吧 |
[34:38] | It’s about Lightman. | 你是想找莱特曼的麻烦 |
[34:39] | You can choose — | 你可以选择 |
[34:41] | Wallowski or your partner. | 沃斯还是你的搭档 |
[34:44] | Because I will bring down this whole circus act if I have to. | 因为我若是急了 随时都可以搞垮你们 |
[34:49] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[34:52] | Do you need that in writing? | 要我白纸黑字写下来给你吗 |
[35:18] | Her contempt for Farr’s choices | 对于法尔的选择 她表现出轻蔑 |
[35:21] | is getting harder to contain. | 而且表现地越来越明显 |
[35:25] | She knew about Suarez. | 她知道苏亚雷斯的事 |
[35:28] | And you’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[35:32] | Put her in the cube for long enough, | 只要把她放在观察室里的时间够长 |
[35:34] | and if she’s guilty, she’ll betray herself. | 她心里有鬼的话 一定会露馅的 |
[35:55] | The muscles in your cheek, relax them. | 你面部的肌肉要放松 |
[35:59] | No, no. Hands down. | 不 不 手放下来 |
[36:01] | You cover your mouth, you give yourself away. | 你一遮住嘴 就露馅了 |
[36:07] | You know, if you teach me how to lie, you might never be able to trust me. | 你教我怎么撒谎 或许就没法再信任我了 |
[36:12] | All right, pay attention. | 好了 注意力集中 |
[36:15] | Focus on what we’re doing. | 集中精力做我们现在要做的事 |
[36:23] | You’re not helping me. | 你不是在帮我 |
[36:26] | You’re just trying to save yourself now. | 你现在只是想要救你自己 |
[36:30] | That was good. | 做得不错 |
[36:33] | You hid the contempt. | 你掩藏了你的轻蔑 |
[36:41] | There are 4 key emotions displayed here. | 这里展现的是四个关键的情绪 |
[36:45] | Disappointment, frustration, | 失望 沮丧 |
[36:48] | disgust, | 厌恶 |
[36:50] | outrage. | 和愤怒 |
[36:52] | And just like contempt, | 就像轻蔑一样 |
[36:53] | any of these would expose Wallowski’s role | 这里的任何一个表情都会反映出 |
[36:55] | in covering up Farr’s crimes. | 沃斯在掩饰法尔的罪行中所扮演的角色 |
[36:57] | And you can show me what to look for? | 你会告诉我该注意哪些表情吗 |
[36:58] | And what to ask. | 还有该问些什么 |
[37:00] | Ask her a question she doesn’t expect. | 问她意料之外的问题 |
[37:02] | That’s where you’ll find unfiltered emotion, | 这样你才能得到真实的情绪反馈 |
[37:04] | something she won’t be able to hide. | 这是她无法遮掩的 |
[37:10] | You knew there was a relationship between Farr and Suarez. | 你知道法尔和苏亚雷斯之间关系不寻常 |
[37:14] | They were friendly. | 他们很和睦 |
[37:16] | Part of our work with gang unit is to connect with these kids. | 亲近这些孩子是我们工作内容的一部分 |
[37:19] | But I had no idea until yesterday they were father and son. | 但是我在昨天之前都不知道他们是父子 |
[37:23] | Oh, that’s good. Nice. | 很好 不错 |
[37:30] | Lying comes naturally to you. | 你天生就擅长撒谎 |
[37:33] | Good teacher. | 名师出高徒 |
[37:40] | Just part your lips a little | 微微张开你的嘴唇 |
[37:44] | for surprise, you know. | 表示惊讶 |
[37:47] | They’ll be looking for that. | 他们会注意这一点的 |
[37:50] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我做不做得来 |
[37:53] | Of course you can. | 你肯定可以的 |
[37:55] | I can’t lose the one cop I can squeeze, on the street. | 我可不想失去唯一一个任我支使的警察 |
[38:06] | Tell me a lie. | 撒个谎试试 |
[38:09] | Anything you like. | 随便什么都行 |
[38:15] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[38:32] | Now, that’s brilliant. | 非常好 |
[38:40] | You’re ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[38:43] | You knew detective Farr had a relationship | 你知道法尔警探和马科・苏亚雷斯 |
[38:45] | with Marco Suarez? | 之间的关系不寻常吗 |
[38:46] | We’re meant to form relationships with street-level dealers. | 我们的工作要求跟街上的混混建立联系 |
[38:49] | But did you know he was helping Suarez commit crimes? | 但是你知道他一直在帮苏亚雷斯犯罪吗 |
[38:52] | No. I didn’t know anything about that. | 不知道 一点也不清楚 |
[38:54] | But you do know that he beat Prince John | 但是你知道他殴打约翰王子 |
[38:57] | to cover his relationship with Suarez, | 是为了掩盖他跟苏亚雷斯之间的关系 |
[38:59] | to support Suarez’s move to control the nine-sixes. | 并且帮助苏亚雷斯掌控九六帮 |
[39:03] | Now that he’s confessed, sure, I guess. | 他既然都招供了 我当然知道 |
[39:06] | Was detective Farr a good father to his children? | 法尔警探在他的孩子们眼里是个好父亲吗 |
[39:10] | Which ones? | 你指那些孩子 |
[39:11] | To his regular family ones. | 他家里的那些孩子 |
[39:14] | You mean his white ones. | 你是指他的白人孩子 |
[39:15] | Don’t deflect the question, detective. | 别转移问题 警探 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry, what was the question again? | 对不起 你刚才问什么来着 |
[39:20] | Oh, yeah. Uh, | 想起来了 |
[39:21] | he’s incredible with his kids. | 他对他的孩子非常好 |
[39:29] | Well, don’t look at me, Loker. | 别看我 洛克尔 |
[39:32] | Give it to them straight. | 直接把结果告诉她们 |
[39:36] | I get nothing here. | 没有任何不妥 |
[39:37] | Zip. | 一点也没有 |
[39:39] | Was Wallowski in on this with Farr or not? | 沃斯到底有没有跟法尔一起参与这件事 |
[39:42] | She’s been coached. | 她受过测谎训练 |
[39:43] | Or maybe she’s clean. | 或者她是清白的 |
[39:44] | And you call yourself scientists? | 你们还敢说自己是科学家吗 |
[39:46] | You call cops who disagree cops? | 你管互揭老底的人叫警察吗 |
[39:49] | Unless one of them’s dirty. | 但是有人以身试法的时候除外 |
[39:51] | Well, she’s saying Wallowski’s clean. | 她也认为沃斯是清白的 |
[39:55] | Aren’t you, Dr. Foster? | 不是吗 福斯特博士 |
[40:12] | Wait! What are you walking away for, hey? | 等一下 你干嘛走开呀 |
[40:14] | That’s not right. Don’t do that. | 这样是不对的 别这样 |
[40:15] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[40:16] | I’m not going anywhere, Gill, | 我会一直缠着你的 吉莉 |
[40:17] | so let’s have it. | 还是直说了吧 |
[40:20] | What do you see in her, Cal? | 你到底看上她什么 卡尔 |
[40:22] | I’d have done the same thing for my partner. | 是我的话也会维护我的搭档 |
[40:25] | It’s called loyalty. | 这叫做忠诚 |
[40:28] | That’s kind of ironic from where I’m standing. | 站在我的角度看 这还真是讽刺 |
[40:33] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[40:36] | Is Wallowski lying? | 沃斯在说谎吗 |
[40:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:46] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[40:49] | Farr is not a good dad. She’s covering for him. | 法尔不是一个好父亲 她在为他掩饰 |
[40:52] | As for the rest of it, she’s not lying. | 至于其它部分 她没有说谎 |
[40:55] | She didn’t know anything about Suarez or any of it. | 她不知道苏亚雷斯还有其他的事情 |
[40:58] | D–Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士 |
[41:05] | Yeah, she’s clean. | 没错 她是清白的 |
[41:08] | As a whistle. | 一尘不染 |
[42:07] | 5 years of my life, and for what? | 跟他搭档了五年 结果呢 |
[42:10] | Well, you thought he was just looking after his kid, right? | 你认为他只是在照顾自己的孩子 对吧 |
[42:13] | So you did what you could. | 所以你就做了你能做的事 |
[42:17] | And more. | 还不止 |
[42:20] | Loyal to a fault. | 忠诚于一个错误 |
[42:22] | And when I say fault, what I really mean — | 我说的”错误” 但实际上指的是 |
[42:24] | She gets it, Cal. | 她明白的 卡尔 |
[42:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:27] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[42:31] | You don’t like me, do you? | 你不喜欢我 对吧 |
[42:34] | I didn’t do what I did for you. | 我这么做不是为了你 |
[42:36] | No, you did it for him. | 不 你是为了他 |
[42:40] | Where’d he go? | 他跑哪去了 |
[42:49] | Want to go grab a cup of coffee? | 想一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[42:54] | I’ll take a rain check. | 下次吧 |