时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Keep it in your pants. | 把枪放回去 |
[00:21] | You’re not gonna need it. | 你用不着的 |
[00:22] | My heart’s racing. | 我心跳加速 |
[00:25] | Your heart’s not racing? | 你不心跳加速吗 |
[00:26] | – No. – Liar. | -不 -骗子 |
[00:55] | Now my heart is racing. | 现在我心跳加速了 |
[01:00] | Hey! What are you doing down there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[01:02] | It’s ok. We are police officer. | 没事 我们是警察 |
[01:06] | 22 years as a cop, never fired my weapon. | 当警察22年 从来没开过枪 |
[01:08] | And now this. You two yum-yums ain’t cops. | 这一天终于来了 你们俩小白脸可不是警察 |
[01:14] | Joe, don’t! | 乔 不 |
[01:22] | Torres. | 托勒斯 |
[01:22] | The museum’s just been broken into | 有人闯进了博物馆 |
[01:24] | and you are liable for whatever’s missing. | 无论丢了什么 都是你的责任 |
[01:26] | What? How is this my fault? | 什么 跟我有什么关系 |
[01:28] | All I’m saying, Miss Torres, | 我要说的是 托勒斯小姐 |
[01:29] | this better not have anything to do with | 这事最好和据你说核实过的人 |
[01:31] | any of the people you supposedly vetted. | 没有任何关系 |
[01:34] | What you mean us? Do me a favor? | 你说我们是什么意思 拜托 |
[01:36] | He’s blaming you, Torres. | 他是在怪你 托勒斯 |
[01:37] | That’s exactly what I would do in his place. | 如果我是他 我也会怪你 |
[01:50] | Miss Torres, I went to the Lightman Group | 托勒斯小姐 我去莱特曼集团 |
[01:52] | and hired Dr. Lightman. All I got was you. | 雇的是莱特曼博士 来的却是你 |
[01:57] | Cop got shot? | 警察挨枪子了吗 |
[01:58] | No, the thieves dressed as a cop. | 不 是穿着警察制服的贼 |
[02:02] | – How may thieves? – Two | -几个贼 -两个 |
[02:04] | Other one’s dead. | 一个已经死了 |
[02:06] | Dr. Lightman, good of you to show up. | 莱特曼博士 终于大驾光临了 |
[02:09] | Always up for a party. | 这种狂欢我绝对不会错过的 |
[02:12] | What? Do you find this amusing? | 什么 你觉得这个有趣吗 |
[02:13] | You hired us to vet your staff and your security. | 你雇我们来核实你的员工和保安 |
[02:17] | And right now you’re hoping she messed up | 现在你希望是她搞砸了 |
[02:18] | so you can blame this on someone else. | 这样你就可以把这事怪在别人身上了 |
[02:22] | Amusing. Laugh a minute. | 真有趣 我笑一下 |
[02:25] | But you leave her alone! | 但是你根本没提供任何帮助 |
[02:33] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[02:42] | At ease. I’m a doctor. | 放轻松 我是医生 |
[02:52] | You in a lot of pain, are you? | 你在忍受极大的痛苦 是吧 |
[02:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[02:57] | What were you trying to steal from the museum? | 你们想从博物馆偷什么 |
[03:00] | And who for? | 谁指使的 |
[03:05] | We got a man dying here. | 他快挂了 |
[03:06] | Look around. What do you see? | 看看四周 你能在医院看到什么 |
[03:09] | I don’t see anyone else dying. | 我没看到别人快挂了 |
[03:11] | You a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[03:12] | He’s a witness. | 他是目击证人 |
[03:14] | A cop. You got some id? | 警察 你有证件吗 |
[03:16] | So, are you just gonna let him die, huh? | 所以你就准备让他就这么挂了 是吗 |
[03:18] | No, I’m gonna call security. | 不 我要叫保安了 |
[03:20] | That’s what I’m going to do. | 那才是我是要准备做的 |
[03:21] | You know what I see? | 你知道我在医院里看到了什么吗 |
[03:23] | I see a woman who’s been in this game far too long, | 我看到了一个见证过太多死亡的女人 |
[03:25] | who’s lost the ability to serve. | 她已经麻木不仁了 |
[03:27] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让一下 |
[03:32] | Right. She’s gonna be back in a minute, | 很好 她马上就要回来了 |
[03:35] | So make it snappy. | 长话短说 |
[03:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:38] | A fellow art lover. | 一个狂热爱好艺术的家伙 |
[03:41] | I’m partial to a bit of Van Gogh. | 比较偏爱梵高 |
[03:43] | All the arts, artifacts. | 所有他艺术品 工艺品 |
[03:45] | You know, something small you can slip in your pocket, | 你可以顺手牵羊把小东西偷出来 |
[03:48] | walk out of a museum with, you know, disguised as a cop. | 装成警察大摇大摆地走出博物馆 |
[03:52] | I’ll tell you this much. | 我知道告诉你这么多 |
[03:55] | The item is pre-sold. | 那东西已经被卖出了 |
[03:57] | The item? | 那东西 |
[03:59] | – Yeah. Yeah, the item. – Sold to who? | -没错 那东西 -卖给谁了 |
[04:02] | That’s–that’s all I’m gonna say until I walk out of here. | 除非你让我走 我只能说到这里了 |
[04:05] | Want to cut a deal against the people who hired you? | 想做个交易来对付雇你的人吗 |
[04:09] | How many are there? | 有多少人要对付你 |
[04:12] | I guess I’m finally getting what I deserve, huh? | 我想我终于自作自受了 是吧 |
[04:15] | You hang in there. | 坚持一下 |
[04:17] | What for? | 有什么意义吗 |
[04:18] | Oh, don’t be a wanker. | 别耍混了 |
[04:19] | There must be someone, something– | 肯定有什么人或什么事 |
[05:15] | I thought you could use some company. | 我想你可能需要人陪 |
[05:20] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[05:22] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[05:27] | Never mind. I can see you’re busy. | 没事 我看出来你在忙了 |
[05:30] | With her legs | 忙着看她的腿呢 |
[05:34] | or with the case? | 还是忙案子呢 |
[05:38] | That obnoxious curator just hunted me down | 那个讨厌的馆长刚在 |
[05:40] | at the vending machine. | 自动售货机围堵我 |
[05:41] | Sidney Carlton. | 西德尼·卡尔顿 |
[05:43] | Now, that’s either a fake name, | 要不就是个假名 |
[05:47] | or the man was born a ponce. | 要不就是个天生娘娘腔 |
[05:49] | He was–he was screaming at me that is my fault, | 他冲着我大吵大嚷 说都是我的错 |
[05:51] | that I screwed up vetting his staff, | 说我在核实他的员工的时候搞砸了 |
[05:54] | that the only reason the thieves were at | 还说唯一能解释 |
[05:55] | the museum was because someone there | 有贼闯入的原因 |
[05:56] | had leaked where the new art exhibit | 是因为有人混进了 |
[05:59] | was being stored | 新艺术展的展品仓库 |
[06:01] | and I missed it. | 而我没看出来 |
[06:02] | You’re blocking the view, love. | 你挡住我的视线了 亲爱的 |
[06:07] | You know the difference between | 你知道帝王蝶 |
[06:07] | [帝王蝶和副王蛱蝶形似但前者有毒后者无] | |
[06:11] | a monarch butterfly and a viceroy, Torres? – No | 与副王蛱蝶的区别吗 托勒斯 -不知道 |
[06:16] | Well, look at her, all right? Go on. | 那行 看看她 去吧 |
[06:20] | Off you go. | 你先走 |
[06:21] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[06:25] | Busy. | 要忙 |
[06:28] | Megazine? | 要杂志吗 |
[06:31] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:33] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -是 |
[06:39] | Is this taken? | 旁边有人坐吗 |
[06:41] | No. | 没有 |
[06:49] | You patient, or a visitor? | 来看病 还是看病人 |
[06:53] | I have a friend in surgery. | 我有个朋友正在做手术 |
[07:00] | Is that man botherine you? | 那边那个男人在骚扰你吗 |
[07:02] | Which man? | 哪个男人 |
[07:03] | The one that was staring at you. | 那个一直盯着你看的 |
[07:06] | You mean you? | 你是说你吗 |
[07:07] | Oh so you were ignoring me, then. | 所以说你是在无视我 |
[07:10] | Are you hitting on me? | 你在和我搭讪吗 |
[07:11] | Wait, in this place? | 等等 在这里吗 |
[07:14] | It’d be a bit creepy, wouldn’t it? | 在这里就有点怪了 不是吗 |
[07:19] | Is it a close friend? | 是你好朋友吗 |
[07:22] | In surgery? | 在做手术的那个 |
[07:23] | Co-worker. | 同事 |
[07:25] | He doesn’t have family, so I thought… | 他没有家人 所以我想 |
[07:28] | Thought I should be here. | 我想我应该来看看 |
[07:30] | More than just a co-worker, then. | 不仅仅是同事吧 |
[07:39] | Ok, how about you? Patient or visitor? | 那你呢 来看病还是看病人 |
[07:43] | Visitor. But it’s a long story. | 看病人 但说来话长了 |
[07:46] | Friend, relative? | 朋友还是亲人 |
[07:49] | I don’t know want to burden you with my problems. | 我不想让你为我的问题一同烦恼 |
[07:54] | Suit yourself. | 那你随意 |
[07:58] | Right. Well, good-bye and nice to meet you. | 那好 再见并且很高兴遇见你 |
[08:04] | Um, I didn’t mean to be rude. | 我知道我很失礼 |
[08:07] | Please sit. | 但拜托请坐下 |
[08:32] | Lovers tiff? | 小两口拌嘴吗 |
[08:37] | Worse? | 更糟 |
[08:40] | That bad, eh? | 有那么糟啊 |
[08:50] | He didn’t make it, did he? | 他没撑过去 对吧 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[08:54] | We did our best. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[08:56] | There was too much internal bleeding. | 内出血太严重了 |
[09:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:15] | Mr. Carlton, Ria Torres is very thorough. | 卡尔顿先生 莉亚·托勒斯检查得非常彻底 |
[09:19] | And she doesn’t work for you, she works for me. | 而且她不为你工作 她为我工作 |
[09:21] | Those thieves knew exactly where the new exhibit is being stored. | 那两个窃贼知道展品储存的确切地点 |
[09:24] | They were shot 6 feet from it. | 他们是在离展品2米的地方被击中的 |
[09:26] | Now, somebody at the museum tipped them off. | 肯定是博物馆内部人员给他们通风报信了 |
[09:28] | She interviewed everyone there. | 她面试了所有人 |
[09:30] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[09:32] | What, are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting? | 什么 你是在暗示我现在想的这件事吗 |
[09:38] | What’d you find out? | 你查到什么了 |
[09:39] | I already told you, | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[09:40] | The man died before dr. Lightman could get much out of him. | 在莱特曼博士能套出更多信息之前那人就死了 |
[09:43] | Wait, not even what they were there to steal? | 等等 连他们要偷什么都没问出来吗 |
[09:45] | Well, my guess would be art. | 我猜测会是艺术品 |
[09:46] | The opening is this Friday. | 开幕仪式就在周五 |
[09:48] | A black tie gala fundraiser. | 是名流云集的盛大筹款仪式 |
[09:50] | Now, I need to know there is no danger of a second attempt. | 我现在需要知道 没有第二次入侵的危险 |
[09:53] | Oh, I’d say there’s every danger of a second attempt. | 我会说有各种第二次入侵的危险 |
[10:05] | Get out of my way. | 滚开别挡路 |
[10:13] | I was just gonna check if you’re ok. | 我就来看看 你是不是还好 |
[10:17] | This is my friend Gill. | 这是我朋友 吉尔 |
[10:22] | Hi, Naomi. | 你好 内奥米 |
[10:27] | I was just leaving. | 我就打算要走了 |
[10:28] | Call me if you need to. | 如果有什么事 给我来电话 |
[10:36] | I feel terrible for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:39] | I was gonna offer to buy you a cup of coffee. | 我还想请你喝杯咖啡呢 |
[10:41] | What about your friend, co-worker? | 你的朋友 哦不 同事怎么样了 |
[10:44] | Routine surgery, nothing like what you are dealing with. | 普通手术 不像你需要面对的那么困难 |
[10:48] | I’ve got a half hour. | 我还有半小时时间 |
[10:49] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:54] | For the record, | 事先声明 |
[10:55] | this is not how we first met. | 这可不是我们第一次私会 |
[10:57] | If anyone asks, we met online. | 如果别人问起 就说我们在网上认识的 |
[11:00] | Someone’s feeling better. | 某些人感觉好点了啊 |
[11:02] | Can I ask how close a relative that was? | 我能问你和你那位亲人有多亲近吗 |
[11:04] | Well, it depends what you mean by close. | 那得看你怎么定义亲近了 |
[11:08] | Is it possible, just a little bit, | 有没有可能 哪怕只有一点点 |
[11:10] | that you’re playing the grief card with me? | 你在表演悲痛欲绝来接近我 |
[11:13] | I resent that. | 我可痛恨那样的人了 |
[11:15] | Is this working? | 有用吗 |
[11:19] | Naomi. | 内奥米 |
[11:21] | Russel. | 罗素 |
[11:22] | Cal Lightman | 卡尔·莱特曼 |
[11:24] | Pleased to meet you, Cal. | 很高兴遇见你 卡尔 |
[11:25] | Please call me Lightman. | 请叫我莱特曼 |
[11:27] | And pleased to meet me, that’s an understatement, that is. | 与你相见我不胜荣幸 绝无夸张之处 |
[11:32] | When I beat the other guy to the seat next to you | 当我比那个男人抢先坐在了你旁边时 |
[11:34] | you were relieved. Who was he? | 你如释重负 他是谁 |
[11:38] | Come on, I saw that look in your eyes. | 说吧 我看到了你的眼神 |
[11:40] | What look? | 什么眼神 |
[11:41] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[11:46] | He’s my ex-boyfriend. Jack. | 他是我的前男友 杰克 |
[11:50] | What’d you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[11:53] | Nothing. Why? | 什么都没做 怎么 |
[11:56] | ‘Cause he wants to hurt you. | 他对你不怀好意 |
[12:00] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:01] | And I don’t think it’s over nothing, love | 我可不觉得你什么都没对他做 亲爱的 |
[12:07] | All right, well, next time he shows his face… | 好吧 如果下次他再出现 |
[12:12] | I want to know, all right? | 让我知道 好吗 |
[12:21] | Are you gonna clue me in? | 你还想不想让我知道了 |
[12:22] | In a fish tank! What? | 在鱼缸里 什么事儿 |
[12:24] | Please, you weren’t really sleeping. | 拜托 我知道你在装睡 |
[12:27] | I was in the middle of a rather unusual dream. | 我正在做一个很不寻常的梦 |
[12:31] | Was that woman in it? | 那位女士在你梦中吗 |
[12:33] | What woman? | 哪位女士 |
[12:38] | Interesting personality. | 有个性 |
[12:39] | I have no doubt. | 很显然 |
[12:41] | Tricky, though. | 有点狡猾 |
[12:43] | Not to be trusted, | 不可信 |
[12:44] | But then, you know, I like them that way. | 但是你知道 我就喜欢这个调调 |
[12:46] | – Know what I mean? – Mmm. | -你懂的 -嗯 |
[12:49] | Did you notice anything odd | 你觉不觉得医院里擦地的清洁工 |
[12:52] | about the janitor who was mopping up at the hospital? | 有些怪怪的 |
[12:58] | Have we given up knocking? | 这世道都不敲门了吗 |
[13:00] | This is important. | 我有要事 |
[13:01] | I’ve been doing some checking into the museum staff. | 我查了查博物馆的工作人员 |
[13:03] | The museum repaints before every new exhibit, | 每次新展览前博物馆都要重新粉刷 |
[13:05] | And they always use the same guys. | 每回都雇同样一拨人 |
[13:07] | No ID tag. The janitor. | 没工作证 那个清洁工 |
[13:12] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:13] | Is that what you’re talking about? | 你刚才说的是这件事吗 |
[13:15] | No. My thing was more a feeling thing, | 不 我刚才凭感觉蒙的 |
[13:19] | You know, but your thing’s better. | 你说的更有道理 |
[13:22] | Better? | 有道理 |
[13:26] | Get your helmet on, loker. | 带上头盔 洛克尔 |
[13:30] | Never crossed your mind, Torres. | 你就没想到过吗 托勒斯 |
[13:32] | Temporary employees at the museum ever cross your mind? | 你就没想到过博物馆的临时工吗 |
[13:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:36] | Loker? | 洛克尔 |
[13:36] | I found 2 painters who fixed the place up | 我找到了两个负责展览前 |
[13:38] | before every exhibit. | 将场地修缮好的粉刷工 |
[13:39] | The curator never mentioned that. | 馆长一个字都没提过 |
[13:41] | I called both men in. | 我把他们都叫进来了 |
[13:44] | Thank you, Loker. | 谢谢你 洛克尔 |
[13:47] | Did you look up those 2 butterflies that I told you about? | 你查了我提到的那两种蝴蝶了吗 |
[13:52] | The monarch and the viceroy. Did you look them up? | 帝王蝶和副王蛱蝶 查了吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, they’re nearly identical. | 查了 他们几乎一模一样 |
[13:57] | A predator can’t tell the difference between them. | 捕食者是看不出它们之间的区别的 |
[13:58] | All he knows is one of them’s toxic, | 它只知道其中一种有毒 |
[14:00] | So he leaves them both alone. | 所以它两种都不吃了 |
[14:07] | So, do you get it, then? | 你明白了吗 |
[14:09] | Get what? | 明白什么 |
[14:09] | If someone like that ponce at the museum | 如果那个博物馆的娘娘腔欺负你 |
[14:12] | takes a bite out of you, you make sure he regrets it. | 你要让他吃不了兜着走 |
[14:15] | Ok? | 明白 |
[14:17] | Well, off you trot, then. | 你可以告退了 |
[14:19] | The 2 painters Loker dragged in. | 洛克尔拖进来的两个粉刷匠 |
[14:22] | Sometime this year would be nice. | 最好尽快下手了 |
[14:26] | Jack Help Naomi | 杰克来了 救命 内奥米 |
[14:27] | Who’s Naomi? | 谁是内奥米 |
[14:32] | So, no work permit, Mr. Garcia? | 加西亚先生 你没工作许可对吗 |
[14:37] | 我每年都按时缴税 | |
[14:40] | I love this country. | 我热爱这个国家 |
[14:42] | If only they’d make you legal. | 可这个国家就是不给你合法身份 |
[14:44] | Is this about the robbery? | 你想说的是这场抢劫案吗 |
[14:47] | 我什么都不知道 | |
[14:49] | 我发誓 | |
[14:51] | Nervous tick. | 紧张的讯号 |
[14:52] | People from some latin cultures kiss their thumbs | 一些拉丁文化背景的人们会亲吻并轻弹手指 |
[14:55] | and then flick them as a swearing gesture. | 作为发誓的手势 |
[14:58] | Like he swears he didn’t do it. | 就像他发誓没做一样 |
[15:00] | Mr. Garcia, there’s something else you’re not telling me. | 加西亚先生 还有一件事你没有说清 |
[15:05] | Kiss? That looks more like a bite. | 亲吻 看起来更像啃 |
[15:09] | 听着 | |
[15:11] | 我也不是合法移民过来的 | |
[15:14] | 你可以相信我 | |
[15:23] | 我用了博物馆里的电话 | |
[15:26] | 打给了我在萨尔瓦多(中美洲)的妻子 | |
[15:29] | 如果被他们发现 | |
[15:32] | 他们会开除我的 | |
[15:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:37] | Ok, Mr. Garcia. Thank you for your time. | 加西亚先生 谢谢您拨冗前来 |
[15:39] | We’re looking for thieves, not family men. | 我们要找的是窃贼 不是顾家好男人 |
[15:42] | Naomi, open the door. I just want to talk to you. | 内奥米 开门 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[15:46] | Open the door! I just want to talk to you! | 开门 我只是像和你谈谈 |
[15:48] | Come on, Naomi. | 开门 内奥米 |
[15:49] | Is this how you treat me, huh? | 你就是这么对我的 |
[15:51] | – Open the door! – Oy! | -开门 -哎 |
[15:55] | First the hospital, | 先是在医院 |
[15:56] | now you’re parked up at her building. | 现在你又堵在她家楼下 |
[15:58] | What kind of a man are you, eh? | 你还是不是男人了 |
[16:20] | You got fabulous taste in men. | 你挑男人的品味真好 |
[16:22] | You alright, darling? | 你没事儿吧 亲爱的 |
[16:24] | This is far from over, love. | 这事儿还没完 |
[16:29] | Your ex has got government plates. | 你前男友挂着政府车牌 |
[16:31] | Immigration and customs enforcement. | 他在移民和海关执法署工作 |
[16:33] | Did you report him? | 你举报他了吗 |
[16:35] | I don’t know why I’m so cold. | 不知道为什么 我很冷 |
[16:39] | So, you want to ask me out? | 那么 你是想和我约会 |
[16:45] | Can we go somewhere else? | 我们能换个地方待着吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 嗯 接着拽吧 |
[16:59] | Maybe you are smarter than me. | 你可能确实比我智商高 |
[17:02] | You go to college? | 上大学了吗 |
[17:04] | Carnegie Mellon. | 卡耐基梅隆 |
[17:06] | But you didn’t graduate. | 但你没毕业 |
[17:07] | Didn’t need to. | 没必要 |
[17:09] | Because that would be beneath you. | 上大学对你来说很掉链子是吧 |
[17:11] | I’m an artist. | 我是个艺术家 |
[17:12] | You paint walls. | 你刷墙 |
[17:14] | Einstein was a patent clerk. | 爱因斯坦还是个专利局办事员呢 |
[17:20] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[17:22] | I was a TSA screener. | 我曾是运输安全局的安检员 |
[17:23] | No college. | 没上过大学 |
[17:29] | You know why you’re here? | 你知道你为什么在这儿吗 |
[17:32] | To do with the attempted robbery last night. | 和昨晚的抢劫未遂有关 |
[17:41] | Ask the curator why he keeps ordering town cars | 你该问问馆长为什么他总叫林肯车 |
[17:45] | and goes out to pay the guy in cash, | 然后出去付现金 |
[17:49] | but never gets in the car. | 但是从不上车 |
[17:52] | The curator? | 馆长 |
[17:53] | Sidney Carlton. | 西德尼·卡尔顿 |
[18:02] | Hey, where’s Lightman? | 莱特曼去了哪儿 |
[18:04] | Um, not here. | 他不在 |
[18:05] | You should try his office. | 你可以去去他办公室试试看 |
[18:07] | What? | 干嘛 |
[18:09] | What are you hiding? | 你藏什么呢 |
[18:16] | He had me put a hidden camera | 他让我在大厅装了隐形摄像头 |
[18:17] | On those 2 painters in the lobby. | 监视那两个粉刷匠 |
[18:19] | He wanted to see what they did when no one was watching. | 他想看看没人盯着他们时他们会干什么 |
[18:22] | You guys used me as a decoy? | 你们拿我当诱饵 |
[18:23] | He planted a catalogue of the upcoming museum exhibit | 他在咖啡桌上安插了一本 |
[18:25] | On the coffee table. | 博物馆新展的目录 |
[18:28] | I thought he wanted you out of the lab. | 我本以为他想把你踢出去呢 |
[18:30] | Just watch, ok? | 你就好好看吧 |
[18:32] | Because, like, you can’t see what I can see. | 我能看到你看不到的东西 |
[18:36] | See how he flips through the pages | 你看到他 |
[18:37] | like he couldn’t care less? | 是怎么满不在乎地翻书了吗 |
[18:40] | Like he’s looking through an issue of “Cat lover.” | 就像在翻一期《爱猫者》一样 |
[18:45] | You’re a cat lover? | 你喜欢猫 |
[18:47] | And I had you down for a poodle. | 我本以为你喜欢狗的 |
[18:50] | But your other painter… | 但是你的另一个粉刷匠 |
[18:53] | He’s taking his time, | 他在慢慢翻 |
[18:56] | Soaking up the images. | 欣赏上面的图片 |
[19:02] | Yeah, you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[19:05] | Turns to a specific page, then quickly moves on. | 翻到某一页 然后很快翻过去 |
[19:09] | He’s seen it before. | 他看过这本 |
[19:10] | He doesn’t need to see it again. | 他不需要再看一遍 |
[19:12] | He’s interested in something on that page. | 他对那一页上的某个物品感兴趣 |
[19:14] | And they’re going to go back for it. | 他们会再度出击的 |
[19:17] | He’s your inside man. | 他就是你的内奸 |
[19:20] | Still think I should be fired? | 还想炒我的鱿鱼吗 |
[19:24] | An Egyptian statue of Osiris and an emerald from India. | 埃及冥王的雕像 印度的绿翡翠 |
[19:28] | So what, in your opinion, is the most important piece | 在您看来 整个展览哪件展品 |
[19:31] | in this new exhibit? | 最价值连城 |
[19:33] | Well, the statue of Osiris without a doubt. | 当然是冥王雕像了 |
[19:35] | Why pay cash for a town car you never actually use? | 为什么总付钱给一辆你从不坐的林肯车 |
[19:40] | What’s the money for? Catnip? | 钱是干什么的 猫薄荷(猫用毒品) |
[19:48] | Can I get a glass of water? | 我能要杯水吗 |
[19:50] | You’re divorced, you have a teenage daughter, | 你离婚了 有个十多岁的女儿 |
[19:52] | And you cook. | 你还会做饭 |
[19:54] | Well, call me Mr. Right. | 请叫我绝世好男人 |
[19:57] | But enough about me. | 不谈我了 |
[20:00] | What would I have found | 如果你把我请到了你家 |
[20:01] | if you had invited me up to your place? | 我都会发现什么 |
[20:04] | Aside from the bad housekeeping, | 除了屋子很乱外 |
[20:06] | I’m about as vanilla as they come. | 我纯情的和香草一样 |
[20:10] | Want a bite? | 你想尝尝吗 |
[20:12] | That’s the third time you’ve offered. | 你已经问过三回了 |
[20:16] | Maybe I wasn’t talking about food. | 或许我说的不是食物 |
[20:19] | Flirting while scared. That’s unusual. | 边害怕边调情 有意思 |
[20:31] | Is your ex still on your mind? | 还在想着你的前男友 |
[20:34] | You know, this is kind of a drag. | 就像打了吐真剂 |
[20:36] | I can’t seem to hide anything from you. | 什么都瞒不了你 |
[20:38] | You don’t want to. | 你没想瞒 |
[20:40] | You just don’t know it yet. | 你只是还没意识到 |
[20:43] | This is like a therapy | 这就像是在警察 |
[20:45] | session in the middle of a police interrogation. | 审问的过程中穿插心理治疗 |
[20:49] | That’s my idea of foreplay. | 我做前戏就是这样的 |
[20:52] | Well, when I’m getting to know a man, | 当我想了解一个男人 |
[20:53] | I like to put my best foot forward. | 我喜欢全力以赴 |
[20:56] | You’re not letting me. | 你还不够格 |
[20:58] | You’re not listening. | 你没在听吧 |
[21:00] | I’m all ears, I am. Trust me on that. | 相信我 我有洗耳恭听 |
[21:04] | And eyes. | 还有眼睛 |
[21:06] | And the rest. | 还有其他部分 |
[21:10] | Don’t call it foreplay if you don’t mean it. | 你没这心就别管这叫前戏 |
[21:22] | Way to make a girl feel special. | 让女孩感到自己很特别 |
[21:25] | Oh, you don’t need me to tell you you’re special, love. | 用不着我告诉你你有多特别吧 美人 |
[21:28] | You already know it. | 你自己清楚得很 |
[21:34] | Mr. Carlton, do you have a drug problem? | 卡尔顿先生 你有吸毒吗 |
[21:37] | But you have it under control. | 但你能自控 |
[21:42] | So what the painter saw was you paying your dealing. | 那个画家看到的其实是你付钱给毒贩 |
[21:45] | And you know he saw you, | 你知道他看到你了 |
[21:46] | Which is why you failed to mention him | 所以当我审查你的雇员时 |
[21:48] | When I was screening your staff. | 你没提到他 |
[21:50] | What’s this got to do with the attempted robbery? | 这跟那次抢劫未遂有什么关系 |
[21:52] | The thief, before he died, | 那个贼 在他临死前 |
[21:54] | Said there was already a buy for something in the collection. | 声称已经有买家预定了某件收藏品 |
[21:58] | I bet that statue buys a whole lot of drugs. | 我打赌那雕像能换很多毒品 |
[22:01] | Now wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:02] | Even if I was a thief, I wouldn’t steal from my own museum. | 就算我是贼也不会偷自己博物馆的东西 |
[22:06] | This exhibit is a game changer for me. | 这次展出对我是个大转机 |
[22:09] | Now, focus on the real suspects, | 把注意力集中在真正可疑的人身上 |
[22:11] | Not some recreational drug user. | 而不是偶尔吸毒玩玩的人 |
[22:16] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[22:18] | Except the recreational part. | 除了偶尔那部分 |
[22:21] | Well, I seem to remember coming to your rescue. | 我记得去救你 |
[22:24] | You barely know me. | 你几乎不鸟我 |
[22:26] | That’s the way I like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[22:29] | Relationships scare you. | 你害怕暧昧 |
[22:31] | Well, we all have our weaknesses, darling. | 人无完人嘛 达令 |
[22:37] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[22:40] | Scientifically– | 从科学角度来说 |
[22:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:44] | You haven’t heard the question yet. | 你还没听到问题呢 |
[22:46] | Am I attracted to you? | 我迷上了你吗 |
[22:48] | Well? | 那答案呢 |
[22:51] | All right, for you, | 告诉你 |
[22:54] | Scientifically speaking, | 从科学的角度说 |
[22:58] | Your breathing’s shallow, | 你的呼吸很浅 |
[22:59] | Your pupils are dilated. | 你的瞳孔扩张 |
[23:02] | You want me to carry on, do you? | 你想让我继续 对吧 |
[23:16] | I have a habit of jumping into things too quickly. | 我习惯做事单刀直入 |
[23:19] | Well, if it’s a gentleman you’re after, | 你要是以为你找的是一位绅士 |
[23:21] | you’re in the wrong house, love. | 那你可就进错房子了 美人 |
[23:34] | Hold that thought. | 记住这点 |
[23:46] | Bang. | 砰 |
[23:51] | Breaking and entering. | 私闯民宅 |
[23:54] | Another day, another dollar working for the government. | 那天也有个领公粮的干过这事 |
[23:57] | You don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 你不知道你面对的是谁 |
[23:59] | Immigration and customs enforcement. | 移民海关署 |
[24:03] | ICE. | 简称ICE |
[24:05] | It’s tough sounding. | 听起来很给力 |
[24:16] | I’ve seen that look before. | 我见过那种表情 |
[24:19] | On my ex-wife’s face. | 在我前妻脸上 |
[24:23] | You really did a number on this one, darling. | 你真的伤得他很深 |
[24:26] | He came here to use this. | 他带着这玩意来这里 |
[24:29] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[24:32] | Easy, tiger. | 放松 别激动 |
[24:35] | What have you been saying about me? | 你在背后说了我什么 |
[24:38] | Look at her face. | 看看她的脸 |
[24:40] | She’s terrified of you. | 她被你吓坏了 |
[24:43] | What do you think she’s been saying? | 你觉得她说了什么 |
[24:47] | Get out. | 滚 |
[24:50] | I’m wondering what it is you’re really after. | 我在猜你到底在找什么 |
[24:54] | I’m wondering why the world’s leading deception expert | 我在想为什么世界一流的甄谎专家 |
[25:00] | Can’t see the world’s biggest liar… | 却看不出世界上最大的骗子 |
[25:05] | When she’s right under his nose. | 而她就在他眼皮底下 |
[25:20] | Anything to add? | 有什么要补充吗 |
[25:23] | When you said you were crazy for me, | 你说你对我如痴如醉 |
[25:26] | Was that the truth? | 是真的吗 |
[25:29] | I have the habit of jumping into things | 我习惯做事单刀 |
[25:34] | too quick. | 直入 |
[25:40] | 帕克艺术品偷窃未遂 两人毙命 | |
[25:46] | Try not to be so hard on yourself, ria. | 莉亚 别太勉强自己了 |
[25:48] | We can’t see everything all the time. | 智者千虑 必有一失 |
[25:52] | Is Lightman giving you a hard time? | 莱特曼为难你了吗 |
[26:01] | A retired cop, | 一个退休警察 |
[26:04] | Who had never fired his weapon, | 他之前从未开过枪 |
[26:06] | Kills 2 men ’cause I dropped the ball. | 因我的疏忽 死了两个人 |
[26:13] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[26:19] | You get my message? | 收到我信息了吗 |
[26:24] | Uh-oh. The painter should be here any second. | 那个粉刷匠随时回来 |
[26:26] | Loker’s waiting in the lobby. | 洛克尔在休息室等 |
[26:28] | We told him that you were interested in his art. | 我们告诉他 你对他的美术品很感兴趣 |
[26:30] | Right. Well, she’s in the loo. | 她在洗手间 |
[26:32] | So, do your worst. | 然后 别尽全力 |
[26:42] | Were you two talking about me? | 你们两个刚才在说我 |
[26:44] | You’re all we ever talk about. You know that. | 你永远是我们的话题中心 你懂的 |
[26:48] | Anything juicy? | 很给力吗 |
[26:50] | Torres is upset. She thinks she messed up. | 托勒斯很难过 她很自责 |
[26:52] | Well, as well she should be. | 这对她而言 理所应当 |
[26:53] | I told her you’d understand. | 我告诉她你理解她的 |
[26:55] | – Good news. – Oh? | -好消息 -哦 |
[26:57] | My new bird is trying to play me. | 我的新宠正试图耍我 |
[27:01] | How is that good news? | 那怎么能叫好消息 |
[27:02] | I’m still working on that part. | 我正往那方面努力呢 |
[27:04] | You’re working on it. For both of us? | 你如此卖命 是为了我们俩吗 |
[27:06] | See? I told you it was good news. | 看 我就说是好消息嘛 |
[27:13] | You’re the woman from– | 你是那个 |
[27:14] | the woman from the hospital. | 医院里的那个女人 |
[27:16] | Your boss is helping me out. | 你的老板在帮我脱困 |
[27:18] | With what? | 什么困境 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. That’s confidential. | 抱歉 那肯定是机密 |
[27:21] | It’s just–we share all information here, | 但我们都会分享所有信息 |
[27:23] | like one big, happy family. | 就像一个快乐的大家庭 |
[27:25] | Even personal information. | 连私生活也是 |
[27:27] | You said he was helping you out, | 你说他在帮你脱困 |
[27:29] | so I made the leap to it, being related to the work we do here. | 我就以为是跟我们的工作有关 |
[27:32] | It’s kind of personal. | 是私事 |
[27:35] | Well, that explains it. | 这就说得通了 |
[27:36] | It’s just that he’s been acting distracted. | 他刚才为什么心不在焉 |
[27:40] | Oh, no. That’s a good thing. | 不 不 那是好事 |
[27:47] | Hey. | 喂 |
[27:57] | Well, she’s into you. That part seems genuine. | 她看上你了 那部分是真话 |
[28:00] | That’s not what I sent you in there for. | 我没叫你看这个 |
[28:03] | I didn’t see anything. | 我看不出什么 |
[28:05] | Foster said that you want to make amends | 福斯特说你想赎罪 |
[28:06] | ’cause you screwed up at the museum. | 因为博物馆那事 你搞砸了 |
[28:08] | My gut says that you’re right. She’s hiding something. | 我的直觉说你是对的 她有所隐瞒 |
[28:15] | Everyone screws up now and then, love. | 大家都有搞砸的时候 |
[28:30] | This is Al Larson, the painter from the parker museum. | 这是阿尔·拉尔森 帕克博物馆的粉刷工 |
[28:34] | Painter, eh? | 粉刷工 |
[28:35] | I paint the walls. | 我搞壁画 |
[28:41] | Proper artist, then. Yeah. | 那么就算艺术家 |
[28:44] | Loker, why don’t you take mistress Naomi to my office? | 洛克尔 带我的内奥米小宝贝去办公室 |
[28:47] | I’ll be along later. | 我随后就来 |
[28:49] | [Pablo Picasso/巴勃罗·毕加索 著名西班牙画家] | |
[28:49] | With me, Pablo. | 跟我来 毕加索 |
[28:54] | I like to work in acrylics. | 我喜欢用丙烯酸树脂作画 |
[28:56] | And I do limited edition prints. | 我还做限量版的画 |
[28:58] | And art theft. | 还有偷窃艺术品 |
[29:00] | Surely you don’t want anyone else to get killed. | 当然你不想有人被杀 |
[29:05] | You’re talented. How much? | 你真是才华横溢 这画多少钱 |
[29:08] | You used my art to get me in here. | 你假借买画骗我来这里 |
[29:10] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[29:12] | Crime shouldn’t pay, but this bloody well should. | 你虽罪不可赦 可这画值得一买 |
[29:14] | You know what they say. | 你知道他们怎么说的吗 |
[29:16] | When life gives you lemons– | 当生活丢给你柠檬 |
[29:18] | Chuck ’em at people. | 接不下就让给别人 |
[29:20] | That’s what I do, anyway. This is what you do. | 那是我的做法 你该这么做 |
[29:22] | You don’t kill people. | 你不该杀人 |
[29:24] | – Who said I had anything to do with that? – I did. | -谁说我跟那事有关 -我说的 |
[29:27] | And you did, too. | 你也说了 |
[29:31] | And you’re not proud of it,are you? | 你并不引以为荣 对吧 |
[29:31] | This is what you’re proud of. | 这才是让你自豪的 |
[29:37] | I didn’t know anyone would die. | 我不知道有人会死 |
[29:41] | What about Naomi? | 那内奥米呢 |
[29:44] | Did she know, eh? | 她知道吗 |
[29:49] | I know you know her. | 我知道你认识她 |
[29:54] | I met naomi with the 2 guys who were killed. | 我和内奥米还有死的那两个人见过面 |
[29:56] | One of whom died at the hospital. She was there for him. | 一个死在医院 她还看望过他 |
[30:00] | She didn’t have anything to do with the heist. | 她和抢劫没有任何关系 |
[30:02] | She tell you that, did she? | 她告诉你的 是吗 |
[30:03] | The first mention of guns, she was out. | 一提到枪 她就退出了 |
[30:05] | She doesn’t work like that. | 这不像她的办事风格 |
[30:08] | She knew the museum hired me. | 她早知道博物馆雇了我 |
[30:11] | That’s how she works. | 所以她才这样 |
[30:15] | She got to you. | 她迷上你了 |
[30:18] | Didn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[30:23] | Who mentioned guns? | 谁提及枪的 |
[30:25] | All I know is, they had a thing. | 我知道的就是他们有那东西 |
[30:28] | And he’s having a hard time letting go. | 而他不愿意放弃 |
[30:35] | Is this what they were trying to steal? | 他们想偷的是这个吗 |
[30:37] | Probably both. | 估计两个都是 |
[30:40] | Rude not to, really. | 不偷太对不起它了 |
[30:50] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[30:52] | Nope. | 不行 |
[30:54] | There’s only one way I don’t call the cops. | 想让我不报警 只有一个方法 |
[31:06] | That’s the guy from the hospital. | 那是医院里那个人 |
[31:08] | Yep. That’s Naomi’s ex. | 没错 内奥米的前男友 |
[31:11] | Naomi’s part of the crew? | 内奥米跟他们是一伙的吗 |
[31:12] | No. Her fear of him is so raw, it’s real. | 不 她的恐惧很自然 不是装的 |
[31:15] | She’s working against him. She’s using me to take him out. | 她在跟他对着干 她想利用我除掉他 |
[31:18] | Before he shuts her up for good. | 在他把她灭口之前 |
[31:23] | You got played. | 你被耍了 |
[31:26] | Would that make you feel better about your mistake? | 你觉得这样就算将功补过了吗 |
[31:29] | Mm-hmm. A little. | 有点 |
[31:33] | When one of the most beautiful women | 她是我见过的最漂亮的女人之一 |
[31:35] | I’ve ever seen, right, lets me eyeball her, unchecked, | 她让我触物兴怀 眉目传情 |
[31:38] | and then lets me hit on her, at will — | 还让我从心所欲勾搭她 |
[31:42] | I never smelled a rat. | 我觉得没问题 |
[31:45] | Call the cops on these two. | 报警把这俩抓起来 |
[31:47] | What about Naomi? | 那内奥米呢 |
[31:48] | Oh, no, don’t be daft. | 不 别傻了 |
[31:50] | I’m not even half done with her yet. | 我还没跟她玩够呢 |
[31:56] | I had your ex arrested today. | 我今天报警抓了你的前男友 |
[31:58] | Because of me? | 因为我吗 |
[32:00] | Well, it turns out… | 结果发现 |
[32:02] | he’s using his job at customs to move stolen art. | 他滥用海关职权转移被盗的艺术品 |
[32:05] | Stolen art? | 被盗的艺术品 |
[32:07] | Oh, bollocks. You knew. Be honest. | 别装了 你知道的 说实话吧 |
[32:12] | I knew he was up to something. | 我知道他心里有鬼 |
[32:16] | I know you’re happy. | 我知道你很开心 |
[32:19] | Can we call it relieved? | 能理解为宽慰吗 |
[32:23] | I was hoping… | 我估摸着 |
[32:26] | you’d want to celebrate. | 你会想要庆祝 |
[32:30] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[32:34] | Would it be too old school if I asked for a date first? | 如果我想先跟你约会 会不会太老土 |
[32:40] | Oh, really, no, relax. | 开玩笑的 放松 |
[32:42] | I’m just the same as most of the wankers out there. | 我跟外面那些色鬼没两样 |
[32:44] | It’s just that I’m tired of | 只是我不想再 |
[32:45] | making the same mistake over and over again. | 重复犯同样的错误了 |
[32:47] | – You know what I mean? – Mm-hmm. | -你明白我的意思吗 -嗯 |
[32:50] | Parker Museum is having a posh do tomorrow night. | 明晚帕克博物馆有个盛宴 |
[32:53] | You up for it? | 想去吗 |
[32:55] | I don’t have a dress. | 我没有晚礼服 |
[32:59] | That suits me. | 正合我意 |
[33:16] | Champagne at 12 o’clock. | 十二点钟方向有香槟供应 |
[33:20] | Do you know much about Egyptian art there? | 你对埃及艺术品有了解吗 |
[33:23] | I know when something’s beautiful. | 我只知道什么东西漂亮 |
[33:28] | And pricey. | 还有什么东西贵 |
[33:29] | Beauty and cost don’t always go hand in hand. | 漂亮的东西不一定贵 |
[33:41] | You know, I could never quite understand | 你知道吗 我一直不明白 |
[33:44] | what art saw in commerce. | 商业是怎么被引到艺术中来的 |
[33:46] | You know, most artists will tell you | 大多数艺术家都会说 |
[33:47] | that starving is overrated. | 搞艺术不意味着就要饿肚子了 |
[33:49] | Well, I bet the bloke in India who made this | 我敢说加工这件东西的那个印度兄弟 |
[33:53] | could use the 3 mill it’s worth today. | 肯定没想到它现在会值三百万 |
[33:55] | That’s just a rock. | 那只是块石头而已 |
[34:03] | Naomi, you remember Torres. | 内奥米 你还记得托勒斯吧 |
[34:05] | – Ria. – Hi again. | -叫我莉亚吧 -再次见面 |
[34:07] | Rental? | 租来的吗 |
[34:08] | Stole it. | 偷的 |
[34:09] | You know, I’ll go nab those drinks. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[34:12] | Amongst other things. | 顺便再拿点别的 |
[34:13] | You mean you want a sausage on a stick as well? | 你是说你想要根木棒香肠吗 |
[34:19] | You like my butterfly? | 喜欢我的蝴蝶吗 |
[34:22] | Yeah. It’s beautiful. | 不错 很漂亮 |
[34:32] | You know, at the hospital, | 在医院的时候 |
[34:35] | she went out of her way | 她故意绕开 |
[34:37] | to avoid eye contact with the janitor. | 以避免跟清洁工有眼神接触 |
[34:39] | She knew him. | 她认识那个清洁工 |
[34:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:44] | Keep an eye out for a man in his late sixties with white hair. | 注意找一个六十五岁以上的白发老头 |
[35:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:02] | Where’s my drink? | 我的酒呢 |
[35:05] | Here. All yours. | 给 都是你的 |
[35:07] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:17] | You’re staring. | 你一直盯着我 |
[35:18] | It’s just I don’t want to let you out of my sight, darling. | 我只是不想让你离开我的视线 亲爱的 |
[35:23] | I like that. | 我喜欢你这样 |
[35:25] | If this is going to work out, | 不过你要是想发展下去的话 |
[35:27] | we have to allow each other some alone time. | 我们就要给对方一些自由空间 |
[35:29] | Oh, we both know this isn’t going to work out, love. | 咱俩都知道这不会有结果的 宝贝 |
[35:36] | Well, then, before our romance ends, | 那在我们曲终人散之前 |
[35:38] | can you grab us another glass of champagne? | 你可以再去拿一杯香槟来吗 |
[35:55] | Old white people all look alike. | 白人老头儿都长得一样 |
[35:57] | You just figured that out? | 你现在才发现吗 |
[36:12] | If I didn’t know better, | 要不是我认识你 |
[36:13] | I’d say you’re surprised to see me. | 还以为你是很惊讶见到我呢 |
[36:15] | No. I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[36:19] | You scrub up well. | 你补完妆真漂亮 |
[36:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | That was a good-bye kiss if ever I had one. | 这是我第一个吻别 |
[36:45] | Another? | 再来一杯 |
[37:06] | Have we met? | 我们在哪见过吗 |
[37:07] | That’s your best line? | 这就是你最好的台词了吗 |
[37:09] | Dance, ginger? | 跳舞吗 宝贝 |
[37:10] | There’s no music. | 没有音乐 |
[37:11] | Who needs music? | 要音乐干嘛 |
[37:14] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[37:17] | Not enough. | 喝得还不够 |
[37:30] | It’s the congressman. Someone call an ambulance. | 是国会议员 叫救护车 |
[37:33] | Someone call 911. | 打911 |
[37:37] | He’s been drugged. He’ll get over it. | 他被下了药 过一会就没事了 |
[37:42] | The statue! | 是雕像 |
[38:00] | She got it. I don’t believe it. | 她把雕像拿走了 真不敢相信 |
[38:02] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[38:03] | It’s not. | 不可能 |
[38:50] | Guess what’s in my purse? | 猜猜我包里有什么 |
[38:53] | It’s not green, and it’s not a rock. | 不是绿色的 也不是块石头 |
[38:58] | Tell me it’s not about money. | 告诉我这不是为了钱 |
[39:00] | This isn’t about money. | 这不是为了钱 |
[39:04] | Ok. Tell me that again. | 好吧 再说一遍 |
[39:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:08] | ‘Cause with your face, | 因为你的美貌 |
[39:10] | it’s hard for me to do what I usually do. | 让我总是无法专心工作 |
[39:14] | This isn’t about money. | 这不是为了钱 |
[39:17] | The emerald is from Kali’s Temple in — | 那块翡翠是从印度的迦梨女神庙 |
[39:20] | I read the catalog description, love. | 我看过目录的介绍 亲爱的 |
[39:22] | Archaeologists smuggled it out of India in 1908. | 1908年被考古学家从印度偷运了出来 |
[39:26] | It vanished, only to reappear | 此后它就消失了 |
[39:27] | in 1975 on the open market. | 直到1975年才又在市场上出现 |
[39:31] | So he’s taking it home, is he? | 这么说他是要把它物归原主咯 |
[39:35] | I know I lied to you. | 我知道我之前骗了你 |
[39:39] | Technically speaking. | 严格来说 |
[39:41] | You just scared of Jack, huh? | 你只是害怕杰克是吧 |
[39:47] | We were partners. | 我们曾经是搭档 |
[39:49] | He got tired of the Robin Hood act. | 他厌倦了劫富济贫这一套 |
[39:53] | Time to make a buck. | 想要自己赚一笔 |
[39:55] | I split. | 我提出散伙 |
[39:59] | He couldn’t take no for an answer. | 他不接受 |
[40:04] | Because of Jack, my friends got killed. | 杰克害得我的朋友们丧命 |
[40:14] | When did you know? | 你是什么时候知道的 |
[40:16] | Well, all I knew was, | 我只知道 |
[40:18] | that like most beautiful things, | 你就像多数美丽的事物一样 |
[40:22] | You wanted to be seen. | 渴望得到注视 |
[40:25] | I didn’t want any other people to die. | 我不想再有人丧命了 |
[40:28] | You could have got rid of Jack another way. | 你可以用别的方式摆脱杰克 |
[40:33] | Maybe I wanted to | 也许我想跟 |
[40:36] | play with the world’s greatest deception expert. | 全世界最厉害的甄谎专家过几招 |
[40:43] | Never crossed my mind | 我从来没想过 |
[40:46] | that you were a decoy. | 你会是个诱饵 |
[40:50] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[40:52] | Well done. I mean that. | 干得好 我说真的 |
[40:56] | I needed to get into the gala, | 我必须参加展会 |
[40:58] | or the emerald never returns to India, | 不然这块翡翠永远都回不了印度 |
[41:03] | its rightful owner. | 它真正的家乡 |
[41:08] | You want to have dinner? | 你想一块吃晚饭吗 |
[41:13] | [副王蛱蝶形似帝王蝶但不含毒] | |
[41:13] | A viceroy butterfly. | 真是一只副王蛱蝶 |
[41:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:36] | FBI want to ask you some questions. | 联邦调查局想问你几个问题 |
[41:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:41] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[41:45] | Long gone by now, I should think. | 我想早就不见了吧 |
[41:49] | You gave her time to disappear. | 你给了她逃跑的时间 |
[41:52] | I had to turn down… | 我可是拒绝了 |
[41:55] | dinner. | 晚餐的邀约啊 |
[41:59] | It wasn’t theirs to take. | 展品不是他们说拿就拿的 |
[42:02] | They didn’t get it. | 他们没拿走 |
[42:06] | What haven’t you told me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[42:08] | Well, I didn’t actually… | 我还没机会告诉你 |
[42:12] | get to tell you how beautiful you looked last night. | 你昨晚有多美呢 |
[42:16] | You’re so irritating. | 你真是气人 |
[42:20] | They stole a fake. | 他们偷了个赝品 |
[42:24] | A fake? | 赝品 |
[42:27] | I had the curator switch out the real one. | 我让馆长把真的展品掉包了 |
[42:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:31] | Well, the real one’s worth about… | 真货价值 |
[42:34] | 3 million-ish. | 三百多万美金呢 |
[42:36] | The fake cost just under 100. | 假货还不到一百美金 |
[42:38] | No. I mean, why keep me in the dark about that? | 我不是说这个 我是问为什么不告诉我 |
[42:43] | It’s cat and mouse, Gill, | 一个和尚有水喝 吉莉 |
[42:47] | Not cats and mouse. | 三个和尚没水喝 |
[42:52] | That’s what you’re calling with? | 这就是你的解释 |
[42:55] | You tell me we’re ok. | 说你不生气了 |
[42:59] | You know I’ve always had more trouble | 你知道你一直是 |
[43:02] | reading you than anyone else. | 让我最看不懂的那个人 |