时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’m looking for Mr. Wallace. | 我来找华莱士先生 |
[00:10] | He’s not here. You got me. Speak. | 他不在 有事跟我说 |
[00:14] | You knew I was coming, didn’t you? | 你知道我要来 对吧 |
[00:17] | To whine to Mr. Wallace. | 我知道你要来找华莱士先生哭诉 |
[00:19] | This week’s check’s 60 bucks light, man. | 这周的工资少了六十美金 伙计 |
[00:22] | I’m just here to get what’s mine. | 我只是来拿我应得的报酬而已 |
[00:23] | Question — you think you’re pulling | 问你个问题 华纳 你觉不觉得 |
[00:25] | your weight down there, Warner? | 自己干活的时候是在滥竽充数 |
[00:26] | What, did my crew say I’m not? | 干吗 我的伙计们这么说了吗 |
[00:27] | No. I say it. | 没有 是我说的 |
[00:29] | I see everything you mokes do and don’t do. | 你们这帮蠢货活干得怎么样我都一清二楚 |
[00:31] | That’s why you call me Big Brother, right? | 所以你们才管我叫大哥的对吧 |
[00:33] | I’m trying to put a down payment on a ring.Come on. | 我准备付定金去买戒指呢 拜托了 |
[00:35] | Well, I guess that means now Connie has time | 看来 康妮现在有时间去 |
[00:38] | to find herself a real man. | 找个真汉子了 |
[00:50] | I got so. | 我就知道 |
[00:54] | Hopper煤炭公司 晚上11:57 | |
[01:04] | 甲烷检测器 | |
[01:20] | 危险 禁止吸烟 焊接 点火 禁止火柴 明火 火花 易燃区域 | |
[02:53] | Every man has his price, Mr. Lightman. | 每个人都是有价的 莱特曼先生 |
[02:55] | Oh, yeah? What’s mine, then? | 是吗 那我的价格是多少 |
[02:59] | 100 grand? | 十万怎么样 |
[03:02] | Why come to me? | 为什么要找我 |
[03:05] | MSHA’s about to come out with their report | 矿井安全及卫生管理局就要提出报告 |
[03:07] | saying that they found no evidence of miner error. | 说他们没有找到任何矿工操作失误的证据 |
[03:11] | That’s as good as saying that | 这就等于是说 |
[03:12] | the company’s to blame for the death of all those men. | 那些人的死是公司的错 |
[03:14] | Sounds fair. | 没错呀 |
[03:15] | What happened in that mine was human error. | 矿井里发生的事是人为的 |
[03:18] | Of course it was. | 当然 |
[03:19] | Always is. | 向来如此 |
[03:20] | Bloody humans. | 残忍的人类 |
[03:24] | I came up in those mines, Mr. Lightman. | 我就是靠那些矿井起家的 莱特曼先生 |
[03:27] | 20 years breaking rocks. | 我采了二十年的矿 |
[03:29] | Now, if enough methane gas builds up down there, | 如果矿井里有足够多的甲烷 |
[03:31] | one slip of the hammer sets off a spark, | 那么哪怕是锤子不小心敲出一个小火花 |
[03:35] | no one stands a chance in hell. | 大家都死定了 |
[03:38] | Now, if the company’s at fault, | 如果公司有责任的话 |
[03:39] | I’d be the first one to admit it. | 我会第一个站出来承认 |
[03:42] | But that is not the case here. | 但是情况不是这样的 |
[03:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:46] | Because I run a safe mine. | 因为我的矿井很安全 |
[03:48] | You don’t know, do you? | 你并不知道这一点 对吧 |
[03:50] | I mean, not for sure, right? | 我是说 你并不确定 对吧 |
[03:52] | But if I can prove that the company’s not at fault, | 但是如果我可以证明这不是你公司的责任 |
[03:54] | you get an extra little something | 那么你在圣诞时 |
[03:56] | in your christmas envelope, don’t you? | 就会有额外收获 不是吗 |
[04:37] | A.S.A.C. Dillon. | 特探员助理负责人狄龙 |
[04:39] | Dr. Foster. | 福斯特博士 |
[04:41] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:42] | It’s your boss I’m here to see. | 我是来找你老板的 |
[04:45] | You did get the memo? | 你收到通知了对吧 |
[04:47] | We’re no longer on retainer with the FBI. | 我们跟联调局已经没有合作关系了 |
[04:51] | And you mean my partner. | 而且他是我搭档 |
[04:53] | You speak to him after you’re done with me. | 你见他之前得先过我这关 |
[04:55] | That’s how we vet our incoming cases. | 接案子的流程一向如此 |
[04:57] | Your partner got agent Reynolds shot and wounded. | 你的搭档害雷诺兹探员受了枪伤 |
[05:01] | How’s Ben doing? | 本恩还好吗 |
[05:02] | Ben is riding a desk. | 本恩现在只能改作文职了 |
[05:05] | How do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得这算是好吗 |
[05:09] | What are you doing here? | 你到这来有何贵干 |
[05:11] | Quid pro quo. | 要求赔偿[西班牙语] |
[05:12] | You speak Latin now. | 你现在都开始说拉丁语啦 |
[05:14] | Heh. You want to hear some more? Pro bono. | 还想再听吗 免费咨询[西班牙语] |
[05:17] | That’s what you’re gonna charge the FBI | 也就是说我带来这个案子 |
[05:18] | for this case I’m bringing you. | 你们不许向联邦调查局收费 |
[05:20] | Pro bono? I don’t think so. | 免费咨询吗 不可能 |
[05:22] | Well, then we’ll drag Lightman in | 那我们就抓莱特曼博士去 |
[05:23] | to answer some very tough questions | 好好审一审 到时候他就会希望 |
[05:25] | which will make him wish that we’d stayed friends. | 我们还保持着友好合作关系了 |
[05:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:30] | What’s he done now? | 他又干什么了 |
[05:32] | I can’t wait till tomorrow. | 我希望明天快点来 |
[05:34] | What happens tomorrow? | 明天有什么事 |
[05:35] | I get better-looking every day. | 我一天比一天更漂亮 |
[05:39] | Now you know why they call him Jimmy the Mouth. | 你现在知道他为什么叫大嘴吉米了吧 |
[05:41] | Who’s dealing? | 谁发牌 |
[05:44] | Is this still Texas Hold ’em, | 还玩德州扑克吗 |
[05:45] | or are we ready for a real man’s game? | 还是准备玩点真格的 |
[05:48] | Had enough? | 看够了吗 |
[05:50] | Or do I need to skip to the part | 还是说我要跳到 |
[05:52] | where he sweeps 5 large in dirty money off the table? | 他把赢来的脏钱装到自己兜里的那段 |
[05:55] | Which, in case you’re not hearing me clearly, | 明白告诉你吧 我可以轻易地 |
[05:57] | I can easily turn into a felony that won’t go away. | 给他定个重罪 让他永远无法翻身 |
[06:04] | Here are those pictures you asked for, Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 这些是你要的照片 |
[06:21] | You don’t think I grieve for my men? | 你认为我对这些人的死无动于衷吗 |
[06:25] | We’re sorry for your loss, Mr. Wallace, | 我们对这次事故感到很遗憾 华莱士先生 |
[06:27] | but apart from the picture of your foreman, | 但除了你工头的照片外 |
[06:30] | the rest aren’t miners killed in that explosion. | 其他都不是在此次爆炸中丧生的矿工的 |
[06:32] | They’re 5 random pictures that we pulled from the internet. | 那只是我们从网上随机下载的五张照片 |
[06:43] | Hiya. | 好呀 |
[06:45] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[06:46] | Your friend Dillon from the FBI | 你联邦调查局的朋友狄龙 |
[06:48] | is in the conference room | 正在会议室 |
[06:50] | with a video of you | 他有一段你跟 |
[06:52] | playing cards with criminals. | 罪犯玩扑克的录像 |
[06:55] | Me? | 我 |
[06:56] | Jimmy the Mouth. | 大嘴吉米 |
[06:59] | I’ll take care of the FBI. | 我会搞掂联邦调查局的 |
[07:01] | All you do is antagonize them, Cal. | 你只会惹恼他们而已 卡尔 |
[07:04] | That’s never gonna get them to leave us alone. | 那样一来 他们永远都不会放过我们的 |
[07:06] | What this requires is a woman’s touch. | 这件事需要女人来解决 |
[07:09] | Get lost. | 你躲得越远越好 |
[07:12] | Torres, I need you. | 托勒斯 你跟我来 |
[07:14] | Jimmy the Mouth made a mess. | 大嘴吉米惹祸了 |
[07:15] | And he was just leaving. | 他现在要走了 |
[07:18] | What’s that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[07:21] | I was never here. | 我没来过这 |
[07:32] | Dr. Lightman’s not in the office. | 莱特曼博士不在办公室 |
[07:34] | Still out playing cards with criminals? | 还在跟罪犯们打牌吗 |
[07:37] | That doesn’t mean he is a criminal. | 那不代表他也是罪犯 |
[07:39] | So why don’t we focus on what you’re really here for. | 我们何不讨论一下你来这的真正目的呢 |
[07:42] | You want to use Dr. Lightman against | 你想利用莱特曼博士 |
[07:44] | the men in that game. | 对付牌局里的人 |
[08:05] | Who’s that one? | 那个人是谁 |
[08:08] | Name is Brian Warner. | 他叫布莱恩・华纳 |
[08:10] | He’s a timberman. | 是个支架工 |
[08:11] | He builds supports, and the miners, they dig. | 他建支架 然后那些矿工负责挖 |
[08:14] | One of the best I’ve ever seen. | 他是我认识的最好的支架工之一 |
[08:16] | It’s nine in the morning | 现在是早上9点 |
[08:17] | and he’s already drunk. | 他就已经喝多了 |
[08:20] | This is mr. Lightman from D.C. I was telling you about. | 这是我向你提起过的来自华府的莱特曼先生 |
[08:23] | Old times. | 老前辈 |
[08:25] | – Oh, yeah? – Yes, ’cause I look so young. | -是吗 -是的 我知道我看起来很年轻 |
[08:27] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | I was big brother’s assistant foreman. | 我是大哥的助理工头 |
[08:31] | I taught him everything he knows. | 我教会了他一切技能 |
[08:33] | Big brother? | 大哥 |
[08:35] | Eyes in the back of his head, did he? | 时时刻刻关注着所有人的一举一动 是吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. Except this time. | 对 除了这一次 |
[08:43] | That’s Hoodak. He’s an engineer. | 那是胡地可 他是个工程师 |
[08:46] | Angry sober, angry drunk. | 喝不喝酒都很愤怒 |
[08:49] | It runs in the family. | 这愤怒搅乱了他的家庭 |
[08:53] | He blames you for the explosion, mate. | 他把爆炸都归罪在你的头上 朋友 |
[08:56] | Face of the company. Comes with the territory. | 权力越大 责任越大 |
[09:09] | Racism’s alive and kicking in hopper’s river, I see. | 这里种族主义仍大行其道 看出来了 |
[09:16] | That’s Darryl. | 那是达瑞尔 |
[09:17] | He’s part of the crew, too. | 他也是施工队的一员 |
[09:24] | 6 men went underground on Monday. | 周一的时候有6个人一起下矿井 |
[09:28] | Today we mourn their passing. | 今天我们在这里沉重哀悼他们的去世 |
[09:30] | First and foremost, we’d like to mourn our foreman Bill Jones. | 首先也是最重要的 让我们为工头比尔・琼斯默哀 |
[09:38] | We all called him big brother | 我们都叫他大哥 |
[09:40] | because that’s what he was to all of us. | 因为他对我们来说就像是大哥一样 |
[09:43] | This one’s so full of it, it’s coming out of his ears. | 蔑视的情绪真明显 从他五脏六腑透出来 |
[09:46] | He was tough, | 他非常强硬 |
[09:47] | but he always had our backs. | 但总是支持着我们 |
[09:51] | And everyone here knows it. | 在场的每一位都知道 |
[09:53] | What do you expect with his family here, huh? | 死者家属都在 你还能指望他怎么表示 |
[09:56] | I would expect the man eulogizing him | 我会指望这个给他念悼词的人 |
[09:59] | to at least try to hide his contempt. | 至少能尝试遮掩一下他对大哥的蔑视 |
[10:02] | Let’s all bow our heads in a moment of silence. | 让我们都低头默哀几分钟 |
[10:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:51] | That was a very touching eulogy. | 那真是一番非常感人的悼词 |
[10:55] | I was moved. | 我都被感动了 |
[10:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry about your foreman in there. | 很遗憾你失去了你最亲爱的工头 |
[11:01] | You’re with Wallace. | 你和华莱士一起来的 |
[11:02] | Yeah, he’s sorry, too. | 对 他也很遗憾 |
[11:04] | And for the other 5 men that got killed with him. | 对其余5个不幸遇难的死难者也表示哀悼 |
[11:11] | You’re leaving so soon? | 这么快就要走了吗 |
[11:13] | He’s only just racked them up. | 他才刚刚摆好球 |
[11:14] | Nature calls. | 人有三急 |
[11:15] | You know, | 你知道 |
[11:18] | I am gonna find out what happened down that mine | 我会查出矿井里到底发生了什么 |
[11:21] | that makes you so ashamed. | 让你如此羞愧 |
[11:24] | I’m kind of a pain in the ass that way. | 我就是眼中钉肉中刺的那种类型 |
[11:27] | Being a miner’s not a question of if you’re gonna get hurt, | 做矿工就没有不受伤的 |
[11:30] | Just when. | 只不过是早晚的问题 |
[11:31] | Really? So, how’s it work, then? | 真的吗 那么你们又是怎么想开的 |
[11:34] | All right, 6 of you get killed all together | 你们施工队的6个成员一起死在矿井里 |
[11:37] | and you guys just knock back a few pints | 你们就只是喝点啤酒 |
[11:39] | and put it down to accidents will happen. | 然后把这件事归结为迟早要发生的意外 |
[11:41] | Is that how it goes, eh? | 就这么不了了之了 对吗 |
[11:45] | You’re not welcome in this bar, Wallace. | 这间酒吧不欢迎你 华莱士 |
[11:47] | You got some nerve coming in here, Wallace. | 你敢来这里还真是有点胆量啊 华莱士 |
[11:49] | Connie, I’m here to pay my respects like everyone else. | 康妮 我是像其他人一样来哀悼死者的 |
[11:52] | Connie, it’s all right. | 康妮 没事让他进来 |
[11:53] | My kid cousin Joey was killed in that xplosion. | 我的小表弟Joey就葬身在那次爆炸里 |
[11:56] | How do you dare tell me it’s all right, Sully? | 你怎么敢告诉我说这一切都没事 萨利 |
[11:59] | He was just a canary. 18 years old. | 他还那么年轻 才18岁 |
[12:01] | His first week down your damn mine. | 这才是他第一周下你那见鬼的矿井 |
[12:08] | Ok, hold on, guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[12:09] | We don’t want any trouble, Mr. Wallace. | 我们可不想惹上任何麻烦 华莱士先生 |
[12:13] | Where you going?! | 你要去哪里 |
[12:15] | Back off! | 滚开 |
[12:16] | You ain’t gonna use it. | 你才不会用那个 |
[12:17] | Try me. | 有种就来试试 |
[12:19] | Try me. | 来试啊 |
[12:27] | Who the hell are you? | 你又到底是谁 |
[12:32] | He’s with me. | 他是和我一起的 |
[12:44] | Here, give me that. | 来 把那个给我 |
[12:47] | It’s all good. The sheriff’s outside. | 一切都没问题 警长就在外面 |
[12:50] | I want everyone out, | 所有人都出去 |
[12:52] | except for you four. | 除了你们四个 |
[12:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[12:57] | And him. | 还有他 |
[12:58] | The rest of you leave. All right. | 剩下的都走 就这样 |
[12:59] | This is our bar, not your mine, Wallace. | 这是我们的酒吧 不是你的矿井 华莱士 |
[13:01] | Either you answer his questions in here | 你们可以就在这里回答他的问题 |
[13:03] | or the sheriff’s outside. | 不然警长就在门外 |
[13:05] | All right, well, nature calls. | 好了 就这样 三急 |
[13:18] | Did Foster tell you to follow me here? | 是福斯特让你跟着我来的吗 |
[13:22] | No, that was all my idea. | 不 这是我自己的主意 |
[13:24] | You think what you did out there is clever, do you? | 你以为自己刚才那样很机灵 是吧 |
[13:26] | You mean as opposed to what you were about to do | 你是说没跟你一样 |
[13:28] | with that bottle? | 拿个酒瓶吓人吗 |
[13:38] | Back up, cobra. | 走远点 变态 |
[13:40] | Right. | 好 |
[13:41] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:44] | 4 miners were all on the same crew. | 那4个矿工都是同一个施工队的 |
[13:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:50] | They’ve probably known each other since they were kids. | 他们可能打小就认识彼此了 |
[13:54] | And now they count on each other | 现在他们每天把自己的性命 |
[13:56] | for their lives every day. | 交给彼此 |
[13:59] | 这是披头士四位成员的名字 直接借用了 | |
[13:59] | So John, Paul, George, and Ringo have a secret. | 所以说小小四人帮共有个秘密 |
[14:04] | We identify their weakest link. | 我们要找出他们之间的薄弱环节 |
[14:08] | What would I do without you, Loker? | 没有你我该怎么办才好啊 洛克尔 |
[14:11] | Meet Joseph Hench, also known as Bruzzy | 这是约瑟夫・亨奇 也叫布鲁兹 |
[14:14] | by his foot soldiers back in Boston. | 因为他有在波士顿当步兵的背景 |
[14:16] | Nice eyes for a guy with henchmen. | 对黑社会大哥来说 他有双漂亮眼睛 |
[14:19] | He ordered the gangland shootings | 他主导的帮派枪战 |
[14:20] | of 7 rivals and a federal judge. | 导致7名对手和一名联邦法官丧命 |
[14:23] | Allegedly. | 据说 |
[14:24] | All the same, he’s on your most-wanted list. | 无所谓是什么 他是你最想抓住的人之一 |
[14:26] | He’s at the top of the list. | 他就是我最想抓住的人 |
[14:27] | Um, bring up the poker game. | 把牌局的那个录像调出来 |
[14:32] | That’s him. | 这就是他 |
[14:36] | What if Lightman can’t help? | 如果莱特曼帮不上忙怎么办 |
[14:40] | The arrest of every person at this poker game | 逮捕这个牌局里面的所有人 |
[14:42] | is the next step. | 就是下一步 |
[14:43] | By the next step, you mean Lightman? | 你所谓的下一步 就是说要逮捕莱特曼吗 |
[14:46] | I’m not letting you near Lightman, so forget that. | 我不会让你靠近莱特曼的 别指望了 |
[15:02] | Let me guess. Love song? | 让我猜猜 爱情的歌曲吗 |
[15:07] | Oi, Paul. | 喂 保罗 |
[15:09] | Over here. Yeah, you. Over here, man. | 过来 对说的就是你 过来伙计 |
[15:15] | Name’s Brian, not Paul. | 我叫布莱恩 不是保罗 |
[15:18] | – Oh, really? – Really. | -是吗 -是的 |
[15:20] | You guys don’t belong in here, man. | 你们这样的人不该出现在这儿 |
[15:21] | You belong behind bars for what happened down that mine, mate. | 刚有工友遇难 你也不该出现在酒吧 |
[15:28] | Is she single? | 她是单身吗 |
[15:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. You and her, eh? | 不好意思 你和她在一起 是吗 |
[15:33] | Say no more. | 不用多说 |
[15:35] | Don’t take plastic. And it’s peanuts or nothing. | 只收现金 而且只有花生 |
[15:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:41] | You two make a handsome couple. | 你俩真是郎才女貌 |
[15:46] | Does he always drink like this | 他是一直喝的这么烂醉 |
[15:48] | or is just since the accident? | 还是事故发生之后才这样的 |
[15:51] | What did he tell you about what happened down that mine? | 他是怎么跟你说矿井下发生了什么的 |
[15:56] | Oh, that much. | 哦 告诉了你那么多啊 |
[15:58] | That was a bit careless, Bri. | 有点太不谨慎了啊 布莱 |
[16:01] | Make that your last one, Brian. | 别再这样了 布莱恩 |
[16:02] | I didn’t tell anybody anything. | 我没有跟任何人说过任何事 |
[16:04] | Anything about what, babe? | 关于什么 亲爱的 |
[16:06] | About who killed your kid cousin and his mates. | 关于是谁杀了你表弟和他的工友 |
[16:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:13] | About how Big Brother had it coming. | 关于大哥是怎么咎由自取的 |
[16:18] | He’s trying to mess with your head, sweetie. | 亲爱的 他只是想把你搞糊涂 |
[16:20] | You take it from me, mate, | 伙计 你已经承认我说的话了 |
[16:21] | You’ve already told me much more than you realize. | 是你无意识地透露给我太多了 |
[16:23] | You should back up out of my face | 你最好从我面前消失 |
[16:25] | before you get really hurt. | 否则有你好果子吃 |
[16:26] | “You should back up”, oh, yeah? | 你是说让我消失是吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:29] | We ok here? | 这边没事吧 |
[16:31] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[16:32] | He’s about to throw up, though. | 只是他想吐了 |
[16:34] | And it’s not the drink, it’s the nerves. | 而且不是因为喝多了 是神经过于紧张 |
[16:38] | All right. | 就这样 |
[16:41] | I think I’ll take them peanuts now, darling. | 现在给我上点花生 亲爱的 |
[16:52] | So, how long you guys known each other? | 你们认识多久了 |
[16:54] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[16:57] | First question’s free. | 第一个问题免费 |
[16:58] | Next one costs you. | 下面再问就有代价了 |
[17:02] | You two idiots start a shift in less than an hour. | 你们两个混蛋还有不到一小时就要上班了 |
[17:05] | Take a hike. | 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[17:10] | Go. | 滚吧 |
[17:16] | What do you got in your pocket, huh? A gun? | 你口袋里藏着什么 枪吗 |
[17:19] | Don’t push it, son,for your own good. | 小子 为了你好 别逼我 |
[17:27] | That’s not a gun, is it? | 那不是枪 对吧 |
[17:34] | A little advice, son? | 小朋友 给你点建议 |
[17:36] | Go home, before you get hurt. | 乖乖回家 否则有你好看的 |
[17:42] | I told the FBI agent, uh, Dillon, | 我告诉过联邦探员 叫狄龙的 |
[17:46] | No one knows each other outside of card game. | 所有人只是在一起玩牌 互相都不认识 |
[17:48] | No one digs nose into each other’s business. | 没人打探对方的私事 |
[17:51] | High stakes poker. | 只是高筹码的纸牌游戏 |
[17:54] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[17:55] | Everyone has a good time. | 所有人玩得都很愉快 |
[17:58] | Are those hair plugs? | 你的头发是植的吗 |
[18:00] | Are those, uh, fake breasts? | 你的胸是隆的咯 |
[18:06] | Well, he’s deflecting about the doll hair. | 他在转移他那头发的问题 |
[18:08] | But everything else he’s saying is true. | 但是他讲的其他的都是真的 |
[18:11] | You didn’t just stumble into the poker game one day. | 但这不是像平常那样凑巧一起打牌 |
[18:14] | You were invited. | 你是被邀请的 |
[18:15] | By whom? | 是谁邀请你的 |
[18:20] | This is him. | 就是他 |
[18:23] | The guy who invited me. | 就是他邀请我的 |
[18:27] | What about this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[18:29] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[18:30] | Ahh. Jimmy the Mouth. | 大嘴吉米 |
[18:33] | Funny, funny guy. | 是个有趣的家伙 |
[18:37] | So if everybody is invited, | 如果每个人都是被邀请的 |
[18:39] | Who invited him? | 那是谁邀请了他 |
[18:42] | Wheels. | 维尔 |
[18:45] | His name is Wheels. | 他的名字是维尔 |
[18:52] | How you doing, Connie? Are you all right? | 你怎么样 康妮 没事吧 |
[18:58] | Nor is brian. | 布莱恩也不好 |
[19:01] | The secret of how those men died | 关于那六个人死掉的内情 |
[19:05] | is killing him. | 一直折磨着他 |
[19:09] | And the others, they can smell his fear. | 其他人发现了他的恐惧 |
[19:16] | Souvenir? | 这给我当纪念品了 |
[19:22] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:23] | Where do you think I’m going? I’m going to work. | 你认为我要去哪 我要去工作了 |
[19:46] | Got a new canary for you. | 给你带来个小家伙[本义金丝雀] |
[19:55] | Tweet. | 啾啾 |
[20:04] | Where’s your engineer, then? | 你们的机械师在哪 |
[20:06] | Hoodak? | 胡地可吗 |
[20:07] | He saw a rabbit. | 他去看热闹了 |
[20:09] | Let me guess– bunnies bring bad luck, right? | 看热闹[兔子]会带来厄运 是吗 |
[20:12] | Who knows? Point is, we cut him a break. | 谁知道 我们跟他没关系 |
[20:19] | Last thing you want down here | 你们最不想一起工作的 |
[20:20] | is someone’s who’s had too much to drink, right? | 是一个喝得烂醉如泥的人 是吗 |
[20:22] | You got that right. | 你说对了 |
[20:23] | But you let him down here. | 但你让他下来了 |
[20:26] | And he’s had a skinful. | 他喝了很多 |
[20:27] | Can’t do squat without your timberman. | 没有支架工撑着你根本不能蹲下来 |
[20:35] | You cold, Brian? | 你很冷 布莱恩 |
[20:38] | No, it’s the draft from the methane extractor fan. | 是因为甲烷排气扇的气流 |
[20:42] | Don’t worry, I’ll live. | 不用担心 我死不了 |
[20:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:58] | Right. | 是这样的 |
[21:00] | The engineer stayed up top for a reason. | 机械师没过来是有原因的 |
[21:02] | Connie. She’s knows this crew’s involved in the explosion. | 康妮 她知道那人跟这次爆炸有关 |
[21:05] | Brian told her. | 布莱恩跟她说的 |
[21:08] | So Hoodak’s up there to silence Connie? | 所以胡地可没来是为了去警告康妮闭嘴 |
[21:14] | You still here, college boy? | 你还在这 小家伙呢 |
[21:18] | Aw, maybe he saw an itty bitty bunny, too. | 或许他也是看见了蹦�Q的兔子 |
[21:20] | Just pour and shut up, Connie. | 闭嘴给我倒酒 康妮 |
[21:32] | I want you turn the fans off in this shaft. | 我想你把通风井的排风扇关了 |
[21:35] | I want a methane buildup. | 把甲烷聚集起来 |
[21:36] | Do you have any idea how dangerous it is down here? | 你知道在这里这样做有多危险吗 |
[21:39] | While you’re at it, | 你站在外面 |
[21:40] | stand the sheriffs and the emergency services by. | 让警察和应急抢救小组随时候命 |
[21:46] | And trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:48] | All right, but save yourself the respirator till the last moment. | 好吧 但是时刻记得带着呼吸机 |
[21:51] | It’ll give you about one hour before you have to get out. | 这能让你出来之前坚持一个小时 |
[21:53] | That’s all the air you’ll have. | 那是你最后的空气 |
[21:55] | All right. | 知道了 |
[21:57] | But you’re gonna turn the fans on again in an hour, right? | 一小时内你会把排风扇重新打开的 对吧 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:10] | This is your last, Hoodak. | 最后一杯了 胡地可 |
[22:11] | Drink up, go home, sleep it off. | 喝完回家睡觉去 别瞎想 |
[22:27] | Why’d your boss go down that mine? | 你老板为什么下井 |
[22:31] | Well, he operates on the premise that a predator has most success striking | 他的指导理论是 猎物最放松的地方 |
[22:35] | where its prey feels most at home. | 才是捕食者最容易得手的地方 |
[22:46] | So, is that safe down here? | 井下用电锯安全吗 |
[22:49] | No, it’s not. Nothing’s safe down here. | 不安全 井下就没有安全的东西 |
[22:52] | So one spark, all right, and good night, nurse? | 只要有一点火星 咱们今晚就得住医院了 |
[22:57] | Perfect crime, right? | 完美的作案条件 对不 |
[23:00] | If there was a methane buildup, | 矿上发生甲烷聚集 |
[23:01] | you should probably ask the people that run this place | 你该去质问经营者 |
[23:03] | why they keep shutting the fans off. | 为什么总不开风扇 |
[23:07] | So big brother was the face of everything | 大哥是令你深恶痛绝的 |
[23:11] | you resent about management, right? | 管理层的缩影 对吗 |
[23:13] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[23:18] | The company did. | 公司干的 |
[23:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:24] | The company did. | 是公司干的 |
[23:27] | You, Brian, we need those timbers down the shaft yesterday, bro. | 你 布莱恩 我昨天就让你送木料下竖井 |
[23:31] | – Yeah, I’m sorry. – Come on. | -知道 对不起 -动作快点 |
[23:34] | So, did you resent big brother as much as he did? | 那么 你像他一样怨恨大哥吗 |
[23:43] | Oh. Worse. | 比他还恨 |
[23:46] | Oh, strong, silent type. I can work with that. | 深沉的肌肉男 我能搞定 |
[23:48] | The more we talk, | 我们讲话越多 |
[23:49] | the colder America gets, yellow bird. | 产煤越少 美国就越冷 小黄鸟 |
[23:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:04] | Pickpocket son of a bitch. | 兔崽子 小偷 |
[24:05] | It’s part of a door handle. | 这是门把手的一部分 |
[24:08] | What is this, blast damage? | 这是什么 爆炸的痕迹吗 |
[24:10] | It’s coal dust in the grooves, | 缝里还有煤屑 |
[24:12] | looks like it’s been sawed off or something. | 像是被锯下来的 |
[24:13] | I’m thinking sometime before the explosion… | 我猜测 是爆炸前的某个时间 |
[24:16] | Where’s Hoodak? | 胡地可哪去了 |
[24:18] | He must have went home already. | 一定是回家了 |
[24:20] | Want to check on that? | 去核实一下 |
[24:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:31] | Maybe we’ll find one of your foreman’s teeth in here. | 说不定可以挖到你们工头的牙呢 |
[24:33] | Mining’s dangerous work. | 采矿是危险的工作 |
[24:35] | Big brother knew the risk. | 大哥知道这风险 |
[24:38] | Him and, what, 5 others? | 其他五个人也知道吗 |
[24:39] | You should know the risks, too. | 你也应该知道你的风险 |
[24:43] | That’s why you all got to trust each other down here completely, right? | 所以你们在井下必须相互绝对信任 是吗 |
[24:49] | ’cause your lives depend on it. | 因为只有如此才能保全性命 |
[24:51] | No matter what. | 不管怎样 |
[24:55] | Even though you know what they really think about you. | 哪怕你其实知道他们心里怎样看你 |
[24:58] | Down here we all the same color. | 井下无人种之分 |
[25:01] | Oh, nice try. | 好想法 |
[25:04] | Our brotherhood’s stronger than whatever B.S. You’re trying to spin. | 我们哥们义气重 你的挑拨离间起不了作用 |
[25:08] | What, the same brotherhood that got 6 men killed? | 重得害死六条人命的义气吗 |
[25:14] | You’re not leaving here until you tell me how you got this. | 老实交待这是怎么搞来的 否则不许离开 |
[25:20] | It’s the handle from the tool room. | 这是工具间的门把手 |
[25:22] | When the feds from mine safety | 调查矿井安全的联邦探员 |
[25:24] | were sifting through the rubble, I saw it. | 清理现场的时候 我看到的 |
[25:26] | You stole evidence? | 你盗窃证据 |
[25:28] | You don’t know nothing, kid, | 你嘛事不懂 小子 |
[25:30] | So just keep it in your pants. | 别出来喷人 |
[25:31] | So your men just locked big brother in there and left him to die. | 是你的人把大哥锁在里面留下他等死 |
[25:36] | It was a prank, a stupid prank. | 是恶作剧 一次愚蠢的恶作剧 |
[25:39] | Nobody was meant to get killed. | 没想到会死人 |
[25:40] | They just wanted to teach that bullheaded bastard a lesson. | 他们只想给那个刚愎自用的混蛋一个教训 |
[25:43] | A lesson? How do you know that? | 一个教训 你怎么知道的 |
[25:46] | You want to kill somebody in a mine, | 要是想在矿井里杀人 |
[25:48] | you take a hammer to them | 一把锤子就够了 |
[25:50] | and you bury them in a wall. | 然后往墙里一埋 |
[25:54] | They locked him in the tool room. | 他们把他锁在工具间里 |
[25:56] | He panicked. | 他吓慌了 |
[25:57] | Because of the methane buildup. | 因为那里充满了甲烷气体 |
[25:58] | Because he wasn’t running the fans. | 因为他没开风扇 |
[26:00] | Saving the company money is what got him killed. | 他想给公司省钱 这才害死了自己 |
[26:05] | Well, him and those other five. | 不止他 还有另外五个人 |
[26:11] | You and I need to talk to the sheriff. | 我们俩应该找警长谈谈 |
[26:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:27] | I used to think you lot were a really tight crew. | 我还以为你们队的人很抱团呢 |
[26:30] | You know? Till about a minute ago. | 可是现在我不这样想了 |
[26:39] | What’s worse when operating machinery down a mine… | 在井下作业中哪一个更危险 |
[26:43] | too much alcohol | 过量饮酒 |
[26:45] | or living a lie?! | 还是谎言 |
[26:52] | ’cause it is hard, | 因为就算不是不可能 |
[26:54] | if not impossible, to work like that and lie at the same time. | 一边高强度工作一边撒谎 也是相当难的 |
[26:59] | Well, that’s real interesting. | 有意思的说法 |
[27:03] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[27:10] | You didn’t mean to kill all 6 men, did you? | 你们本来没打算杀六个人 对不对 |
[27:19] | Just the foreman. | 只有工头 |
[27:23] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 |
[27:24] | – No, no. – I told you to stop. | -不 不 -我叫你停下 |
[27:25] | Digging ain’t your game. | 挖煤不是儿戏 |
[27:28] | Look, he didn’t tell me a thing. | 他什么都没告诉我 |
[27:33] | If he’d have blabbed to me up top, | 要是他在井上就给我透了底 |
[27:35] | you think I’d be down here playing city buggers with you two? | 我还会下来跟你俩玩这种猫抓耗子的游戏吗 |
[27:40] | Damn methane meter’s in the red. | 该死 甲烷气表已经红了 |
[27:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[27:46] | You’re gonna get us all killed. | 你会害死大伙的 |
[27:48] | All right, well, look at them. | 好了 看看他们 |
[27:49] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[27:53] | You think they’re gonna let us out of here alive now? | 你觉得他们会让我们活着出去吗 |
[27:55] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会这么做的 |
[27:58] | Try me. | 试试看啊 |
[28:06] | He took the flint out. He’s bluffing. | 火石已经摘掉了 他在唬人 |
[28:08] | You really want to take that chance, do you? | 你们真打算碰运这个运气吗 |
[28:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[28:14] | This gas is nasty, mate. | 这种气体很不稳定 伙计 |
[28:16] | Wouldn’t want to make a spark, now, do I? | 你们现在不希望弄出火花来 是吗 |
[28:19] | Would you give me that, you psycho. | 把它给我 你这个疯子 |
[28:21] | Something like this happened with big brother, did it? | 大哥就是这么死的 对不对 |
[28:23] | Just put the shovel down. We’ll talk. | 快把铁锹放下 我们谈谈 |
[28:26] | You didn’t turn off those fans that morning. | 那天早上你们没有关掉风扇 |
[28:29] | Only management can do that. | 只有经理可以关 |
[28:32] | The methane buildup was an accident, all right? | 甲烷气体过量是个意外 好吧 |
[28:35] | They just meant to put the fear of God into big brother a little bit. | 他们只想吓一吓大哥 |
[28:38] | All right? Just scare him, that’s all. | 行了吧 吓吓他而已 就这样 |
[28:45] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[28:46] | Well, go on, then. | 继续啊 |
[28:47] | Run after them. | 跟过去 |
[28:49] | See if they’ll let you out of here alive now. | 看他们现在还会不会让你活着出去 |
[29:01] | Look, | 听着 |
[29:02] | they came into the mine before the dawn shift. | 他们在早晨交班前进到井下 |
[29:05] | But all they wanted to do was mess with the tool room door handle | 但他们只打算在大哥进来查看前 |
[29:07] | before big brother came down to do his check. | 弄坏工具房的门把手而已 |
[29:09] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[29:11] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[29:12] | I was with Connie. | 我和康妮在一起 |
[29:14] | Big brother just docked some of my pay. | 大哥克扣了我一部分薪水 |
[29:16] | I figured, what the hell, screw him. | 所以我想 管他的 让他吃点苦头 |
[29:18] | Look, when I heard the mine blew, I… | 当我听说矿上发生爆炸 我 |
[29:21] | I didn’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[29:24] | Oh, you knew, all right. | 你早知道会那样 |
[29:27] | You just didn’t want to believe your crew | 你只是不愿意相信你的工友们 |
[29:28] | could do something like that, did you? | 能干出这种事 对吧 |
[29:32] | Did you tell Connie? | 你把这些告诉康妮了吗 |
[29:34] | You put her in danger. | 你这样做让她身处险境 |
[29:37] | You want to do something about that, do you? | 你想做点事情补救吗 |
[29:46] | What did you do to this guy? | 你们把这人怎么了 |
[29:47] | It wasn’t us. It was his bookie. | 不是我们 是跟他对赌的庄家干的 |
[29:50] | Mr. Wheels here is a degenerate gambler. | 维尔先生是个无可救药的赌徒 |
[29:54] | Your name wheels? | 你就姓”轮椅”[与维尔同音] |
[29:55] | Your name legs? | 那你姓美腿吗 |
[29:58] | Gillian foster. | 吉莉安・福斯特 |
[30:00] | Johnny Carl. | 乔尼・卡尔 |
[30:03] | And there I was, thinking I could feel nothing below the waist. | 我还以为我的下半身这辈子不会有反应了呢 |
[30:08] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[30:14] | How’d you end up in the chair? | 你是怎么搞到要坐轮椅的 |
[30:16] | I got bit by a shark. | 我被大鲨鱼狠狠咬了一口 |
[30:18] | The kind that makes bad loans. | 贷你钱讨不回的鲨鱼 |
[30:23] | Two in the spine. | 脊椎上挨了两枪 |
[30:25] | They don’t kill guys like me. | 他们不会杀我这种人 |
[30:27] | A dead man can’t pay his debts. | 死人是没法还账的 |
[30:31] | You know a friend of mine. | 你认识我的一个朋友 |
[30:32] | Jimmy the mouth. | 大嘴巴吉米 |
[30:35] | Jimmy’s a friend of yours? | 吉米是你朋友吗 |
[30:37] | I always knew he was a classy guy. | 我就知道他是那种上等人 |
[30:39] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 那倒不至于 |
[30:40] | Hey. That’s a friend of mine you’re talking about. | 你在说我朋友坏话呢 |
[30:43] | Fascinating. You’re defending his honor. | 太妙了 你还会捍卫他的名誉 |
[30:45] | Jimmy the mouth. | 大嘴巴吉米 |
[30:46] | He really a friend of yours? | 他真是你朋友吗 |
[30:53] | So what do you owe him? | 你欠他什么情 |
[30:54] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[30:55] | That personal? | 有那么不可告人吗 |
[30:56] | We worked those card games, him and me. | 我们一起玩儿牌 他和我 |
[30:58] | Him and me, like you’re brothers. | 他和我 说得好像你们是亲兄弟 |
[31:11] | He looks different here. | 照片上看他太不一样了 |
[31:13] | Help me help him, Johnny. | 帮我就是帮他 乔尼 |
[31:25] | Jimmy bummed a smoke off of me | 去年在地铁车站 |
[31:27] | on a subway platform last year. | 吉米问我讨了根烟 |
[31:30] | He doesn’t smoke. | 他根本不吸烟 |
[31:35] | Let’s just say I was waiting for the train | 这样说吧 我当时在等车 |
[31:36] | but I wasn’t going to get on it. | 但不是打算坐车 |
[31:39] | You were going to kill yourself. | 你当时想自杀 |
[31:42] | Thank you, agent Dillon. | 多谢 狄龙警员 |
[31:43] | I’ve got this. | 我来处理就行 |
[31:48] | Jimmy saw it. | 吉米看出来了 |
[31:50] | I don’t know how. The guy’s a magician. | 不知道他怎么看出来的 简直是个魔术师 |
[31:53] | He turns red to black, got me out of debt | 他扭转乾坤 就在赌桌上 |
[31:55] | right at that card table. | 帮我还清了欠债 |
[31:56] | Where’s the next card game gonna be? | 下次在哪里玩牌 |
[32:02] | It’s a floating game. | 地点是不固定的 |
[32:03] | But I didn’t say that. | 但这句话我没说过 |
[32:05] | You didn’t have to. | 你不必说出来 |
[32:23] | Put the gun down, Hoodak. | 放下枪 胡地可 |
[32:25] | How long we known each other? | 我们认识多久了 |
[32:27] | Since we were kids, right? | 从小就认识 对吗 |
[32:29] | You don’t want to kill me. | 你不想杀我的 |
[32:30] | Shut up, Connie! | 闭嘴 康妮 |
[32:32] | Who put you up to this? | 谁让你这么干的 |
[32:34] | Sully? | 萨利 |
[32:35] | I know that Brian told you. | 我知道布莱恩把所有事都告诉你了 |
[32:37] | I swear, he didn’t tell me anything. | 我发誓 他什么都没说 |
[32:40] | That explosion… | 爆炸事件 |
[32:42] | was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[32:43] | I believe you, ok? Just… | 我相信你 好吗 |
[32:45] | Just–just put down the gun. Ok? | 放下枪 好吗 |
[32:49] | I wish I could, Connie. | 我不得不 康妮 |
[32:56] | Stay down. | 趴着别动 |
[33:02] | Hey, where you going? | 你上哪儿去 |
[33:03] | where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[33:32] | I give you this and we’re even. | 我把这个交给你 我们就扯平了 |
[33:37] | If Hench is there we’ll take him down. | 如果亨奇在那里 我们会抓住他 |
[33:40] | Then Lightman gets off the hook. | 到那时莱特曼就完全脱掉干系 |
[33:42] | If Hench is there, you lose our number, | 如果亨奇在那里 你再不要联系我们 |
[33:46] | for good. | 永远 |
[33:52] | Your word. | 你保证 |
[33:56] | Ok. | 好 |
[34:09] | Somebody turned the fans back on. | 有人打开了风扇 |
[34:16] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[34:18] | You want to talk some more. | 你还想谈点别的 |
[34:32] | That hammer’s what, 800 pounds of force, right? | 这锤子砸下来得有800磅的力量吧 |
[34:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:37] | No, so, if it’s a chest shot, | 不 所以 如果砸在胸口 |
[34:39] | that’s automatic cracked ribs | 就会肋骨全部折断 |
[34:41] | And, you know, punctured lung, | 然后 肺被断骨刺穿 |
[34:43] | drowning in your own blood type of thing. | 被自己的血窒息而死等等 |
[34:45] | But if it’s a head shot, much cleaner. | 但是如果砸在头上 就干脆得多 |
[34:48] | I mean, what’s a bit of brain matter between men? | 爷们办事砸点儿脑子出来算什么 |
[34:53] | You done? | 说完了吧 |
[34:55] | You don’t want to do this, do you? | 你不想这么这么做的 是不是 |
[34:58] | But if you do do it, all right, | 如果你真要这么做 |
[35:00] | you should at least know what it is you’re about to do. | 那你至少该明白将要产生的后果 |
[35:04] | 6 men dead already. | 已经有六个人死了 |
[35:08] | How many more can you live with? | 你还想再死几个 |
[35:14] | Now… | 现在 |
[35:19] | Now give me that. | 把它给我 |
[35:25] | Shift’s over. | 该换班了 |
[35:34] | What the hell is going on here? | 你这是搞什么 |
[35:38] | This ain’t who we are,bro. | 我们不是那种人 兄弟 |
[35:41] | That’s exactly who he is. | 他就是那种人 |
[35:43] | He is bloody racist that one. | 他是个该死的种族主义者 |
[35:47] | And you know it. | 而且你也清楚 |
[35:50] | See,this is what happens,Sully, | 看见了吗 这就是报应 萨利 |
[35:53] | when you send a boy to do a man’s job. | 谁叫你用人不察派错任务 |
[35:56] | Ain’t that the truth. | 真是真理 |
[36:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | He brought a knife to a fistfight. | 匕首对老拳 还是不明智呀 |
[36:06] | Out, then. | 我们出去吧 |
[36:24] | Where’s Connie? | 康妮在哪 |
[36:26] | She just ran out of here with a gun. | 她带着枪跑了 |
[36:28] | I called the cops. | 我已经报警了 |
[36:30] | She’s gone to speak for her dead cousin. | 她去给她那死掉的表弟讨说法去了 |
[36:44] | Looks like this is your canary come home to roost, mate. | 看来你多行不义 金丝雀回来啄你的眼了 |
[36:47] | Baby, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你这是干什么 |
[36:50] | He’s the one who did this… | 都是他… |
[36:53] | to all of us. | 把我们害成这样 |
[36:55] | Men like Old Times, with black lung. | 老前辈他们得了黑肺病 |
[37:00] | Brian’s crew, | 布莱恩的施工队 |
[37:01] | dealing with bastards like Big Brother day in, day out. | 每天在和大哥那种混蛋打交道 |
[37:04] | You’re responsible! | 这都怪你 |
[37:06] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[37:07] | If you’ve come here for a true confession, | 如果你来只是为了让他认罪 |
[37:11] | A gun’s not the way. | 没必要动枪 |
[37:15] | All right,answer her. | 好吧 回答她 |
[37:16] | Answer her,Wallace,anyway. | 回答她 华莱士 说点什么 |
[37:19] | As far as legal liability is concerned… | 就法律责任而言 |
[37:21] | No, properly! | 停 别绕弯子 |
[37:23] | Like a man. | 像个男人 |
[37:25] | The truth is,we can’t… | 实话是… |
[37:27] | dig the stuff out of the ground fast enough. | 我们挖得不够快来不及救他们 |
[37:30] | That’s not an excuse,Wallace, | 那不是借口 华莱士 |
[37:32] | for the conditions we’re working. You know it. | 我们的工作环境你清楚得很 |
[37:35] | You beat the drum,Big Brother cracked the whip. | 你跟大哥一唱一和 |
[37:37] | Listen to me, ok? | 听我说 好吗 |
[37:39] | Your cousin, | 对你表弟 |
[37:41] | all of them… | 以及他们所有的人 |
[37:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:45] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:47] | And I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[37:48] | I will do everything I can to make it right. | 我会尽一切努力去弥补 |
[37:52] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[37:55] | For your information, love, | 提供点信息供你参考 美女 |
[37:57] | He means that bit. | 他没说谎 |
[38:04] | All right, Wallace, here’s what you have to do. | 好吧 华莱士 我给你指条明路 |
[38:07] | You let the accident report stand | 你不举证驳回事故报告 |
[38:08] | and the company takes the blame… | 让公司承担责任 |
[38:11] | And they pay the damages in full. | 他们来赔偿全部损失 |
[38:14] | It’s untrue. | 行不通的 |
[38:16] | It’s untrue. | 行不通的 |
[38:17] | I should just let her shoot you,mate. | 我刚才就该让她开枪的 伙计 |
[38:19] | Ok, ok, ok! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[38:20] | Ok! | 好吧 |
[38:24] | All right. | 就这么办 |
[38:29] | Once they fire me, and they will, | 一旦他们解雇我 他们一定会的 |
[38:32] | things will just go back to the way they’ve always been, | 一切都会回到从前那样 |
[38:34] | with a new Big Brother and a new me. | 会有另一个大哥和”我”来接管这里 |
[38:37] | And that’s how it’ll be until all that coal is gone. | 一直这样下去 直到煤挖光为止 |
[38:45] | And there I was thinking I was saving the world,mate. | 你不说我还以为杀了你就拯救了世界呢 |
[38:56] | Let me have it. | 把枪给我 |
[39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:14] | I’m not much of a whiskey drinker, | 我不怎么会品威士忌 |
[39:16] | But this is smooth. | 不过这酒挺醇的 |
[39:18] | 50-year-old malt. | 五十年陈酿 |
[39:21] | You steal this from Lightman’s stash? | 你偷了莱特曼的私藏 |
[39:27] | You did? | 我说中了 |
[39:30] | Up yours. | 见鬼去吧 |
[39:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:40] | You deserve it,though. | 这是你应得的 |
[39:43] | You saved his ass today. | 你今天救了他一命 |
[39:44] | It’s force of habit. | 已经形成习惯了 |
[39:47] | What makes this time any different? | 这次又有什么不同 |
[39:53] | Well,this time he actually noticed. | 这次他总算注意到了 |
[39:55] | You know,when I told him that I was gonna | 我告诉他我要帮他 |
[39:57] | get rid of the FBI once and for all, | 彻底摆脱联调局的时候 |
[39:59] | he said thank you. | 他说了”谢谢” |
[40:02] | He actually said that? | 他真说了吗 |
[40:05] | Less talk. | 不说了 |
[40:07] | More drink. | 喝酒 |
[40:18] | *This love of mine | 我的爱* |
[40:26] | *goes on and on. | 永不止息* |
[40:32] | *Though life is empty, | 你走之后* |
[40:39] | *since you have gone. | 生活空虚难当* |
[40:53] | *Though out of sight | 我看不见你* |
[41:00] | *It’s lonesome till the day… | 独自寂寞 直到那一天…* |
[41:08] | I never realized there were so many stars. | 我从来没注意过天上有这么多星星 |
[41:12] | There aren’t. | 本来就没有 |
[41:15] | That’s my very expensive scotch talking. | 那是我贵得吓死人的威士忌的功劳 |
[41:19] | What’s mine is mine… | 我的是我的 你的还是我的 |
[41:22] | Render unto Caesar, you know…. | 物归原主 你懂吧 |
[41:25] | and all that. | 诸如此类的 |
[41:29] | Loker’s earned his stripes finally. | 洛克尔终于通过考验了 |
[41:36] | The FBI… | 联调局的人 |
[41:38] | they won’t be back. | 不会再来了 |
[41:41] | That scotch was a gift from a very grateful client. | 那瓶威士忌 是一位很慷慨的客户送的 |
[41:47] | Johnny Wheels was a client? | 乔尼・维尔是你的客户吗 |
[41:52] | We have had a good day, haven’t we? | 我们今天过得不错 不是吗 |
[41:54] | And you’re gonna thank me for it. | 所以你要感谢我 |
[42:01] | You’re gonna say thank you… | 你要对我说”谢谢” |
[42:04] | And… I’m gonna stand here | 我就站在这里 |
[42:06] | until you do. | 等到你说为止 |
[42:28] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[42:41] | Thank you for cleaning up my mess… | 谢谢你替我善后 |
[42:46] | Gillian. | 吉莉安 |
[42:52] | I can’t wait until tomorrow. | 我等不到明天了 |
[42:56] | Why? What’s tomorrow? | 为什么 什么明天 |
[43:00] | I get better-looking every day. | 我一天比一天更漂亮 |
[43:07] | *This love of mine… | 我的这份爱…* |