时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Noah, what are you doing? | 诺亚 你在做什么 |
[01:12] | I was just looking for George’s garage keys. | 我在找乔治家车库的钥匙 |
[01:14] | I was gonna go over there to work on the bike. | 我想去车库继续组装车 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:22] | How much do you think this is, mom? | 你觉得这有多少 妈妈 |
[01:30] | It’s none of our business. Just put it back. | 与我们无关 放回去 |
[01:33] | Lily, I’m back! | 莉丽 我回来了 |
[01:38] | Noah, help me. | 诺亚 和我一起 |
[01:41] | Damn raccoons got into the garbage again. | 又是该死的浣熊跑进了垃圾箱里 |
[01:48] | For a 7 minute miles. | 一英里跑了七分钟 |
[01:50] | Well, almost. | 差不多吧 |
[01:52] | Averaged out to that, so I rounded up a little bit. | 平均出来有小数 我四舍五入了 |
[01:54] | Either way, I am gonna need one of your rubdowns. | 不管怎样 我都需要你来按摩一下 |
[02:02] | Hiya, Noah. Sorry, man. | 嗨诺亚 不好意思 |
[02:04] | I didn’t know you’d be in here. | 我没想到你也在 |
[02:05] | He was just lookin’ for your garage keys. | 他过来找你车库的钥匙 |
[02:08] | Can’t keep away from the bike, huh? | 就是迫不及待地想把车装好 是吧 |
[02:10] | They’re in the car. | 钥匙在车里 |
[02:11] | A quick rinse, and I’ll run you over there, huh? | 我冲个凉就带你过去 |
[02:29] | Damn raccoons. | 见鬼的浣熊 |
[02:30] | What are you gonna do? | 你能拿它怎样啊 |
[02:47] | Uh, hey. Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[02:50] | I seriously doubt it. | 我非常怀疑 |
[02:54] | Bloody hell. | 真见鬼 |
[02:57] | And your name is, again? | 您是哪一位来的 |
[02:58] | Come on, dad. | 得了 老爸 |
[02:59] | So all that | 打扮这么隆重就是为了 |
[03:02] | for one night out on the town with your mum in Chicago? | 去芝加哥和你妈妈晚上一起外出吗 |
[03:04] | Yes, at a very important political fundraiser. | 是 出席一个非常重要的政治筹款晚宴 |
[03:07] | No, that’s what I said. | 我就是这个意思 |
[03:09] | So, seriously, what do you think? | 所以说真的 你觉得怎样 |
[03:12] | It kinda looks… | 看上去有点 |
[03:13] | like how your mum dresses. You know what I mean? | 有点你妈的风格 你知道我意思吗 |
[03:16] | So you like it, then. | 所以说你喜欢啦 |
[03:18] | Yeah. No, she always had impeccable taste. | 是 不 她的品位无可挑剔 |
[03:22] | – Take me, for starters. – Ok. | -比如说挑中了我吧 -得 |
[03:24] | I got a present for her. Hold on. | 我给她准备了件礼物 等下 |
[03:26] | Now, I wrapped this myself. | 我自己包装的 |
[03:30] | Bollocks, you did. | 你包了就有鬼了 |
[03:31] | Oi! You save that kind of language for the fundraiser, all right? | 喂 那语气留到筹款晚宴用去吧 |
[03:37] | Here. | 给 |
[03:40] | What’s…what is it? | 这是 这是什么 |
[03:42] | That’s fragile, is what it is. | 非常易碎 就是易碎品 |
[03:44] | And that’s a surprise. She’s gonna love that. | 这是惊喜 她肯定会喜欢 |
[03:48] | So you don’t like my outfit. Be honest. | 所以说你不喜欢我这一身打扮 说实话 |
[03:51] | I told you I liked it. | 我告诉你了 我喜欢 |
[03:53] | So what time’s your flight? | 你的航班是几点的 |
[03:55] | We should probably get where we’re goin’. | 我们可能应该出发去机场了 |
[03:56] | You know, I’m part you, dad, but I’m also part mom. | 老爸你知道 我不光是你女儿 也是妈的 |
[04:00] | Right. The rough with the smooth. | 对 要学会逆来顺受嘛 |
[04:04] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[04:10] | You look beautiful, Em. | 你看起来真漂亮 小艾 |
[04:13] | Really… | 真的 |
[04:15] | Top-notch. | 最漂亮了 |
[04:18] | Come on. Let’s go then. | 来吧 我们走吧 |
[04:37] | Excuse me, Miss. | 不好意思小姐 |
[04:38] | Is this Stifflewitz, Cookstein, and Johnsonberg? | 这里是SCJ事务所吗 |
[04:43] | Uh, the law offices are on the next floor up. | 律师事务所在楼上 |
[04:45] | This is the top floor, darlin’. | 这是顶楼了 亲爱的 |
[04:47] | I mean the floor below. | 我是说楼下一层 |
[04:49] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[04:50] | Positive. | 确定 |
[05:01] | Oi. | 喂 |
[05:02] | The bald geezer, that’s Gandhi. | 这个秃顶老头 是甘地 |
[05:07] | Is this, like, a photo studio or something? | 这是摄影工作室还是什么 |
[05:10] | Uh, these are examples of facial expressions. | 这是面部表情的实例 |
[05:13] | Fascinating, | 真赞 |
[05:14] | if you’re into that sort of thing, you know. | 如果你真是对这种事情感兴趣的话 |
[05:17] | That’s what they do here. | 他们就是做这个的 |
[05:19] | What? | 什么 |
[05:20] | Read faces. | 解读面部表情 |
[05:21] | What for? | 为什么呢 |
[05:24] | Ask my mom. | 问我妈妈 |
[05:29] | How ’bout this one, then? | 那这个呢 |
[05:31] | He looks happy. | 他看起来挺高兴 |
[05:33] | That’s Dick Cheney. | 那是迪克・切尼 |
[05:34] | I think he’s angry, not happy. | 我想他那是愤怒 不是高兴 |
[05:37] | You look a bit like this one, | 你看起来和这个有点像 |
[05:37] | 这里莱特曼指的是08年因嫖妓被捕的纽约州长斯皮策 | |
[05:39] | minus the hookers. | 只是没嫖过 |
[05:43] | You’re not really looking for law offices, are you? | 你不是来找律师事务所的 是吧 |
[05:47] | You work here. | 你在这里工作 |
[05:49] | If you’re so good at reading faces, | 如果你这么擅长解读面部表情 |
[05:52] | what’d your mum come to us for, then? | 那你妈妈来找我们做什么 |
[05:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:58] | A-are you reading me? | 你在分析我吗 |
[06:33] | You love him, but you don’t trust him. | 你爱他 但你不信任他 |
[06:36] | Is that a fair assessment? | 我说的对吗 |
[06:37] | I wish I had never found the money or the notebook. | 我希望我从未找到过那些钱和那个本子 |
[06:39] | You didn’t. Noah did. | 你没有 是诺亚找到的 |
[06:40] | Lily Marber, this is Cal Lightman. | 莉丽・马伯 这位是卡尔・莱特曼 |
[06:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:45] | Oi, eh? | 你好 |
[06:46] | I just had a little chat with your son. | 我刚才和你儿子小聊了一会 |
[06:49] | He’s a nice boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[06:50] | He’s smart. | 很聪明 |
[06:51] | He’d rather pretend this never happened. | 他宁愿假装这一切都没有发生过 |
[06:54] | Well, Noah’s become very attached to George. | 诺亚和乔治关系处得很好 |
[06:57] | You really believe he was | 你真的相信他是在 |
[06:58] | looking for George’s garage keys, do you? | 找乔治车库的钥匙吗 |
[07:00] | Absolutely. He and George are restoring an old motorcycle. | 当然 他和乔治正在重装一辆旧摩托车 |
[07:05] | Right. | 好 |
[07:13] | He’s tryin’ to protect his mum from makin’ a fool of herself. | 他想保护他妈妈 不让她犯傻 |
[07:16] | – He said that? – I’m sayin’ it. | -他这么说的吗 -我就这么告诉你 |
[07:20] | George Walker is a good man. | 乔治・沃克是个好人 |
[07:22] | With a briefcase full of cash. | 有着一箱子现钞的好人 |
[07:25] | And a notebook full of code in shorthand. | 还有一本写满了符号速记的本子 |
[07:28] | He’s a lobbyist. | 他是个说客 |
[07:29] | There could be any number of explanations for that. | 这个本子可以有很多种解释 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna need to put that back | 我得在他发现这本子不见了之前 |
[07:39] | before he finds out that it’s missing. | 把它放回去 |
[07:42] | Not before we make a copy, you don’t. | 我们得先复印一本 |
[07:46] | Does that mean you’re gonna look into George for me? | 那就是说你们会为我调查乔治了吗 |
[07:47] | No. It means I’m gonna look into George for your son. | 不 说明我会为了你儿子调查乔治 |
[08:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:11] | Give me a hot dog with extra everything | 给我一个热狗 所有配料都来双份 |
[08:14] | and, uh, some napkins. | 再给我几张餐巾纸 |
[09:00] | Ah, you…oh, I’m… what the… | 你 我是 真是太 |
[09:02] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:03] | Why don’t you look where you’re goin’, man? | 你怎么眼睛不看路呢 伙计 |
[09:05] | Oh, clumsy sod. No, me, not you. | 笨手笨脚的 不是说你 是我 |
[09:07] | – Let me just get that. I’ll get that for you. – No, look, I… | -让我帮你清理吧 我来 -不 听着 |
[09:09] | Please, please, I got it. No, I got it! | 拜托了 让我来吧 不要动 我来 |
[09:11] | I got it. Thank you. Ok? | 我自己来 谢谢你 好吗 |
[09:12] | You made it worse. Unbelievable. | 你越弄越糟 真是不可置信 |
[09:14] | At least let me cough up for the dry-cleaning. | 至少让我把干洗费用付给你吧 |
[09:16] | It was an acc…no, | 这是个意 不 |
[09:16] | don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 不用了 |
[09:17] | No, I insist. Rude not to, really. | 不我坚持 连干洗费都不给就真的太失礼了 |
[09:23] | Yeah, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Here. Thank you. Thank you. | 给 谢谢 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Oh, so you’re a…a divorce attorney. | 所以你是 离婚律师 |
[09:32] | That’s a bit of luck. | 真是走运啊 |
[09:32] | Look, I don’t mean to be rude, | 听着 恕我无礼 |
[09:34] | but I’m late for a meeting, so if you’ll excuse me… | 但我开会要迟到了 所以如果你不介意 |
[09:36] | I understand. So shall I, uh, | 我理解 所以说我要… |
[09:38] | call your secretary, arrange everything through her? | 打给你秘书 让她安排一切吗 |
[09:40] | Him! My assistant! Thank you! | 是男他 我的助理 谢谢 |
[09:42] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[09:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:44] | There’s just something about him | 就是他身上有些东西 |
[09:46] | that doesn’t look like your typical inside-the-beltway type. | 不是你喜欢的那种”政界精英”型啊 |
[09:49] | That a scientific read? | 是科学分析吗 |
[09:50] | It’s a gut read. | 是直觉分析 |
[09:53] | Typical lobbyist. | 典型的说客 |
[09:54] | Silver tongue, | 舌灿莲花 |
[09:55] | charm on tap, | 风度翩翩 |
[09:56] | expense account. | 出手阔绰 |
[09:57] | Republican lobbyist. | 共和党的说客 |
[09:59] | Not your type, then? | 不是你的型吗 |
[10:00] | I’m not saying my arm couldn’t be twisted. | 也不能说我不会动心 |
[10:02] | -Twisted by who? – Whom. | -谁动心 -是为谁 |
[10:04] | Does that count as deflecting? | 这算不算转移话题 |
[10:05] | George Walker is whom could twist her arm. | 乔治・沃克是那个会动心的人 |
[10:08] | Who. George Walker is who… | 是我 是我会为他 |
[10:09] | never mind. I wasn’t being serious. | 算了 我又不是真动心 |
[10:11] | No, just lustful. | 对 就是有点饥渴 |
[10:13] | Can I help you with something, Loker? | 需要我帮忙吗 洛克尔 |
[10:15] | Yes. You asked me to dig up dirt on George, | 是的 你让我去找乔治的不良记录 |
[10:17] | and I think I struck gold. | 我想我找到好东西了 |
[10:18] | This reptile just slipped George Walker an envelope in the park. | 刚在公园 这人渣塞给乔治・沃克了个信封 |
[10:23] | Well, what was in it? | 信封里装的什么 |
[10:24] | My best guess would be more money. | 我猜最可能是钱 |
[10:26] | You know. Well, do your worst. | 你们看着办吧 |
[10:28] | I’ll be in my office. | 我就在办公室里 |
[10:29] | No, there’s someone waiting in your office. | 有人在你办公室等 |
[10:31] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:32] | Well, this should be good. | 应该是有用的人吧 |
[10:32] | Oh, no, no, she… | 不不 她 |
[10:34] | It is good, but she’s a little upset, | 是好事 但她有点不高兴 |
[10:36] | and I thought she could use some privacy. | 我觉得她需要些私人空间 |
[10:38] | Well, what’s the matter with Torres’ office? | 干嘛不让她去托勒斯办公室 |
[10:40] | I brought her here to see you. | 我带她来见您的 |
[10:41] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[10:55] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢您专门跑一趟 |
[10:56] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我以最快的速度赶来了 |
[10:58] | The traffic lights are out on Vermont. | 闯了无数红灯 |
[11:02] | George just proposed. | 乔治跟我求婚了 |
[11:04] | Which explains the cash he was carrying. | 他拿那些现金干嘛 也不言自明了 |
[11:09] | You think that’s just wishful thinking? | 你觉得这只是我一厢情愿的想法吗 |
[11:11] | Like you, Lily, I really hope it’s not. | 莉丽 像你一样 我真心希望不是 |
[11:25] | What’s this all about? | 叫我来干嘛 |
[11:26] | It’s about Noah. | 是因为诺亚 |
[11:28] | I need you to remember that. | 我希望你记着这点 |
[11:31] | Come in. | 请进 |
[11:33] | The future Mrs. George Walker, | 未来的乔治・沃克夫人 |
[11:36] | meet the current Mrs. George Walker. | 见过现任乔治・沃克夫人 |
[11:44] | I was hoping for a catfight over George, | 我以为你们会乔治大吵特吵 |
[11:46] | but you already know about her, don’t you? | 但看来你已经知道她的存在了 对吗 |
[11:51] | George told me that he was waiting | 乔治告诉我他在等 |
[11:52] | for his divorce papers to come through. | 离婚协议书生效 |
[11:56] | It’s no secret to me. | 对于我来说 这不是秘密 |
[11:58] | They say you have a son caught | 他们说 你有个儿子 |
[11:59] | in the middle of all this. | 也卷入此事件中 |
[12:01] | Paula, do you and George have children? | 宝拉 你跟乔治有孩子吗 |
[12:04] | George has zero interest in kids. | 乔治不喜欢孩子 |
[12:06] | Not interested in having them, | 他不想要孩子 |
[12:08] | or not interested in children in general? | 还是不喜欢孩子 |
[12:10] | Both, as far as I know. | 据我所知 都是 |
[12:12] | Well…heh. | 可是 |
[12:13] | He’s got a kid now, | 他现在有孩子了 |
[12:16] | a fully assembled one. | 活生生的一孩子 |
[12:17] | And George doesn’t wear suits. | 而且乔治从来不穿正装 |
[12:19] | He’s a jeans and tool belt man, a contractor. | 他是个穿牛仔 戴工具腰带的包工头 |
[12:22] | We must be talking about 2 different men here. | 我们肯定说的不是一个人 |
[12:25] | I wish that were the truth. | 我也希望不是一个人 |
[12:29] | George and Paula have only been married for 6 months. | 乔治跟宝拉结婚才六个月 |
[12:35] | I just find it hard to believe | 我就是觉得难以置信 |
[12:37] | that someone can change that quickly | 居然有人变化如此之快 |
[12:39] | and this much. | 如此之大 |
[12:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:52] | Maybe he’s changed. | 也许他是变了 |
[12:54] | Maybe he’ll change again | 也许六个月之后 |
[12:57] | in another 6 months. | 他又变了 |
[13:17] | Dirty plugs? | 火花塞太脏了吧 |
[13:26] | George isn’t here. | 乔治不在这里 |
[13:31] | I’ll have a go. | 我来试一试 |
[13:34] | We’ll see if we can’t get this old hair-dryer | 看看能不能让这个”老爷车” |
[13:37] | up and running. | 点着火 跑起来 |
[13:43] | So you don’t trust George any more than your mum does, do you? | 你跟你妈一样不相信乔治 对吗 |
[13:49] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[13:50] | Oh, she wants to love him. | 她想让自己爱他 |
[13:52] | and for her sake, so do you. | 为了你妈 你也是 |
[13:55] | Nothin’ wrong with that. | 这样做没什么错 |
[13:56] | But I’m here | 但之所以我会来 |
[13:59] | because she’s decided you come first. | 是因为她觉得你最重要 |
[14:03] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:06] | Try that, then. | 再试试 |
[14:21] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 还是值得一试的 |
[14:24] | Now, we both know you weren’t looking for George’s keys, | 我知道你当时不是在找乔治的钥匙 |
[14:28] | all right, so what else did you find while you were playing Detective? | 那你查他的时候都找到了什么 |
[14:49] | Ding-dong. | 老天 |
[14:53] | I found those in his sock drawer. | 我在他放袜子的抽屉里找到的 |
[14:56] | You know what? Sod George. | 去他妈的乔治 |
[14:57] | You know what I’d do if I were you? | 如果我是你会怎么做 你知道吗 |
[14:59] | I’d nick his bike. | 我就把他车切了 |
[15:02] | Subtitle… steal. | 也就是 偷 |
[15:05] | Look, Noah, | 诺亚 |
[15:09] | so what does this expression say to you, eh? | 你从上面人的表情中读出什么 |
[15:14] | Noah, it’s this simple. | 诺亚 很简单的 |
[15:17] | He’s using the bike to play your mum | 他利用这辆摩托 玩弄了你妈 |
[15:19] | because he knows you love it. | 因为他知道你喜欢摩托 |
[15:20] | Now, I’d say sorry, but… | 我很遗憾 但是 |
[15:24] | I think you already know that, huh? | 我我觉得这些事你心里清楚 |
[15:31] | George still keeps pictures of you. | 乔治还留着你的照片 |
[15:36] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[15:38] | Our police contact tracked you down | 我们的警方联系人 |
[15:39] | through the license plate in this photo. | 通过照片里的车牌追踪到你的 |
[15:44] | I was told that George was in some kind of trouble. | 据说乔治遇到了麻烦 |
[15:48] | How long were you guys married? | 你们的婚姻持续了多久 |
[15:50] | You know the answer to that. | 你知道答案的 |
[15:52] | 6 months. You were married only 6 months, | 六个月 你们结了六个月就离了 |
[15:54] | and that’s the part that makes your blood boil. | 这事让你热血沸腾 很激动 |
[15:56] | Do we have to talk about this? | 我们必须要谈这事吗 |
[15:57] | Because this is private. | 这可是个人隐私 |
[15:58] | But you still love him. | 可你仍然爱着他 |
[16:02] | More like love-hate, right, Ingrid? | 不如说是爱恨交织 对吗 英格丽 |
[16:05] | When I met George, | 我遇到乔治的时候 |
[16:07] | I was going through an ugly divorce… | 正纠结于令人难堪的离婚官司中 |
[16:10] | And he made me feel wanted. | 他让我觉得 还是有人想要我的 |
[16:13] | What about money? | 那钱呢 |
[16:14] | He didn’t marry… | 他结婚不是 |
[16:19] | there was no mention of money ever. | 我们没提过钱 从来没有 |
[16:22] | You see how you’re breathing, Ingrid? | 你听到自己的呼吸频率了吗 英格丽 |
[16:24] | Short breaths, your heart is racing… | 呼吸短促 心跳加速 |
[16:27] | that’s the hate part. | 这是憎恨 |
[16:32] | After he left me, I found out | 他离开我之后 我发现 |
[16:34] | that he was married before me. | 他娶我之前是结过婚的 |
[16:38] | You were his second wife? | 你是他的第二任 |
[16:41] | Third? | 第三任 |
[16:43] | Fourth? | 第四任 |
[16:46] | Fifth. | 第五任 |
[16:48] | I guess I must look pretty dumb, huh? | 我想我一定傻透了 |
[16:51] | No. Really. | 一点都不傻 |
[16:56] | You don’t have to lie, ok? I know. | 你没必要说违心的话 我都知道 |
[16:59] | All right, so… | 好了 这么说 |
[17:03] | 5 wives in 2 1/2 years, | 他两年半娶了五个老婆 |
[17:04] | and every one of ’em on the rebound. | 每段感情都在她们闹离婚时开始的 |
[17:07] | I couldn’t even get near you when you were on the rebound. | 你闹离婚时 我都没法靠近你 |
[17:10] | Maybe you didn’t try hard enough. | 也许你努力得不够 |
[17:12] | Are you saying I had a chance? | 你是说 我本来有机会的 |
[17:13] | You finished? | 说完了吗 |
[17:16] | Can we get back to the case now? | 能回到正事上来了吗 |
[17:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:21] | Forkner Shorthand. | 是福克纳速记法 |
[17:23] | Uh, excuse her French. She’s deaf. | 她说不清楚别介意 她是个聋子 |
[17:26] | Could you say that again, but just a touch slower? | 你能再说一遍吗 尽量慢一点 |
[17:30] | My friend here is a little hard of understanding. | 我朋友理解有点困难 |
[17:34] | Go. | 说吧 |
[17:35] | The writing in the notebook is Forkner Shorthand. | 本子内容是用福克纳速记法记录的 |
[17:37] | My sister told me. | 我姐姐告诉我的 |
[17:39] | She uses it all the time. | 她一直用这种方法速记 |
[17:41] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[17:43] | Great. | 不错 |
[17:45] | What’s for dessert? | 甜点吃的什么 |
[17:48] | You have no idea what she just said. | 你没听懂她刚才说的吧 |
[17:49] | Yeah, well, don’t let her know that, all right? | 是不懂 别让她知道 好吗 |
[17:51] | Because it’ll break my heart. | 是的 那会让我心碎的 |
[17:54] | Thank you, Sarah. | 谢谢 莎拉 |
[17:55] | So you think George is scamming these women? | 你认为乔治是在骗这些女人吗 |
[17:59] | Look whose names came up. | 看看都有谁的名字 |
[18:01] | Police chief, Judge Ramsey… | 警察局长 拉姆齐法官 |
[18:04] | Lily and Paula’s ex-husbands. | 莉丽和宝拉的前夫 |
[18:06] | And Thomas Dobson, | 还有托马斯・多布森 |
[18:08] | the reptile from the park. | 公园里的那个人渣 |
[18:10] | A list of men’s names and dollar amounts. | 这是一份男人及其财富的表单 |
[18:14] | Not so good for the ex-wives. | 对于那些前妻来说可不是好消息 |
[18:16] | Maybe it’s time I hire Mr. Dobson. | 也许我该找多布森当我的律师了 |
[18:26] | Judge Ramsey couldn’t recommend you highly enough. | 拉姆齐法官可是高度推荐你 |
[18:31] | Sometimes I wish attorney-client privilege | 有时候 我真希望律师-委托人特免权 |
[18:33] | was a 2-way street. | 是相互的 |
[18:34] | Ah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:36] | All right. Well, I’ll be on my way, then. | 好吧 那我走了 |
[18:38] | Mr. Foster. | 福斯特先生 |
[18:43] | When the judge came to see me, | 当年法官来找我的时候 |
[18:44] | he wasn’t already divorced. | 他还尚未离婚 |
[18:52] | Well, my ex-wife is bleeding me dry, | 我的前妻快把我榨干了 |
[18:55] | all right? | 懂吗 |
[18:57] | She got a condo in Key Biscayne, | 她在比斯坎岛有套高级公寓 |
[19:00] | chauffer, | 健身 |
[19:02] | flowers from Europe daily. | 每天从欧洲直送的鲜花 |
[19:04] | And you want the bleeding stopped | 你希望你的大出血止住 |
[19:06] | and stopped now. Am I right? | 立刻止住 对吗 |
[19:09] | The problem is this. | 问题是这样的 |
[19:11] | If you have a preexisting arrangement, | 如果你有婚前协议 |
[19:13] | signed and sealed, my hands are tied. | 签字盖章了 那我无能为力 |
[19:19] | Well, I had been led to believe | 有人指点我说 要相信 |
[19:20] | that you might have alternative solutions to my problem. | 你也许有解决我这种问题的替代方法 |
[19:28] | Look, everything you need is in here. | 你需要的一切都在这里 |
[19:31] | And also I took the liberty of assuming that cash is king. | 我也就擅自默认现金为王了 |
[19:35] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[19:37] | Don’t think I’ve forgotten about the dry cleaning. | 干洗费我没忘 |
[19:41] | Cheers, Tom. | 再会 汤姆 |
[19:52] | You have a smooth stroke, | 你击球很流畅 |
[19:54] | if you don’t mind me saying. | 如果你不介意我这么说的话 |
[19:58] | You want a real game? | 想来一场真正的比赛吗 |
[20:00] | Loser buys drinks? | 输的人请喝饮料 |
[20:02] | How ’bout dinner? | 晚餐怎么样 |
[20:05] | Ok. | 行 |
[20:09] | George. | 乔治 |
[20:10] | Gillian. | 吉莉安 |
[20:28] | Unforced errors kill you every time. | 总输在自己的大意上 |
[20:31] | Oh, so it’s not my playing, then? | 这么说不是因为我技术好了 |
[20:33] | Well, it’s never a winning strategy | 赞扬你的对手 |
[20:35] | to compliment your opponent. | 可绝非取胜之道 |
[20:37] | Oh, is that what I am, your opponent? | 我的身份 是你的对手吗 |
[20:40] | Well, what else would you be? | 还能是什么呢 |
[20:42] | I’m a couple of break points away | 再拿几个破发点 |
[20:44] | from being your dinner date. | 我就是你的晚餐约会对象了 |
[20:53] | And there I was thinking you might be the sore-loser type. | 我还以为你说不定是个输不起的人呢 |
[20:57] | Try this. Let me know what you think. | 试试这个 看看你觉得怎么样 |
[20:59] | And I’m much better… | 我的强项… |
[21:00] | At serving wine than tennis balls? | 是选酒而非打球吗 |
[21:02] | Actually, I was gonna say | 其实我要说 |
[21:03] | I’m much better when I’m with someone like you. | 和你这样的人在一起我才会更强 |
[21:08] | Like me, huh? | 像我这样的 |
[21:11] | What am I like? | 我什么样 |
[21:13] | The opposite of my ex. | 跟我的前妻相反 |
[21:15] | She would have found fault with the wine, no matter which one I picked. | 我选什么样的酒 他都会抱怨 |
[21:18] | Please, don’t I know it. | 拜托 我太理解了 |
[21:19] | I was married to exactly the same type. | 我也嫁过完全同类型的人 |
[21:22] | Cal always had to be the smartest person in the room. | 卡尔总是要当最聪明的那一个 |
[21:26] | Every conversation was a duel. I mean, | 每次谈话都好像决斗 |
[21:28] | talk about exhausting. | 简直解筋疲力尽 |
[21:30] | With Megan, everything was the bottom line… | 跟梅根一起 她眼里只有钱 |
[21:34] | the price of everything, the value of nothing, you know? | 用价格衡量一切 却不懂价值几何 你懂吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah, I don’t mind frugal, | 对 我不介意朴素 |
[21:38] | but I hate cheap. | 但我讨厌没品 |
[21:39] | Cal would never buy wine like this. | 卡尔永远都不会买这样的酒 |
[21:41] | That bit’s true. | 这一点是真话 |
[21:42] | Guy didn’t know what he had. | 男人不珍惜眼前人 |
[21:44] | And he was always looking at every other woman who walked by, | 他老是盯着身边经过的每一个女人看 |
[21:48] | like sexual A.D.D. | 异性多动症 |
[21:51] | Yes, Torres? | 怎么了 托勒斯 |
[21:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:54] | His loss. | 他的损失啊 |
[21:55] | Guys like that… their own worst enemies. | 那种男人 是他们自己最可怕的敌人 |
[21:58] | You know, it’s a pity, though, | 其实 真是个遗憾 |
[21:58] | because underneath all that stuff is… | 因为在那些表象之下 |
[22:00] | is an amazing, funny, interesting mind. | 是一颗美好 幽默 有趣的心灵 |
[22:05] | Did she just call me sexy? | 她刚刚说我性感吗 |
[22:06] | No, she didn’t. She’s playing a role. | 不 她没有 她在演戏 |
[22:08] | She did. She just called me sexy. | 她说了 说我性感 |
[22:10] | So what about you? | 那你怎么样 |
[22:12] | It was a bad match. | 一段糟糕的结合 |
[22:13] | She was a Harvard lawyer. | 她是个哈佛出身的律师 |
[22:14] | I was a college dropout who ran a doggy day care. | 我却是个开宠物日托店的大学辍学生 |
[22:18] | Yeah. Her, uh, border collie | 对 她的博德牧羊犬 |
[22:20] | fell in love with my malamute. | 爱上我的爱斯基摩犬了 |
[22:23] | Cal always hated big dogs. | 卡尔一直都讨厌大狗 |
[22:25] | When we met, he had this little pug called Isabelle. | 刚认识时 他有个叫伊莎贝尔的哈巴狗 |
[22:29] | Oh. Big red flag. | 噢 那可不怎么迷人啊 |
[22:32] | Oh, now she’s having way too much fun. | 她这会儿是玩得过于开心了 |
[22:36] | This is delicious wine. | 这酒真好喝 |
[22:37] | There’s plenty more where that came from. | 还有很多呢 |
[22:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:41] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:42] | She was a Harvard lawyer. | 她是个哈佛出身的律师 |
[22:43] | I was a college dropout running a doggy day-care service. | 我却是个开宠物日托店的大学辍学生 |
[22:48] | No facial or body language deception indicators. | 没在面部或肢体语言上表现出欺骗迹象 |
[22:51] | No verbal ones either. | 语言方面也没有 |
[22:52] | So either he’s telling the truth, | 所以他要么说的是实话 |
[22:54] | which we know is not the case, or… | 但我们知道不可能 要么 |
[22:55] | Or he’s such an amazing liar, | 要么他撒谎的技艺太高超 |
[22:57] | we need to look for sociopathic markers. | 我们需要寻找反社会人格迹象了 |
[23:01] | You get a woman fresh out of a divorce, | 你遇见了一个刚刚离婚的女人 |
[23:03] | wondering if she’s gonna be alone for the rest of her life, | 她现在心力交瘁 想知道 |
[23:06] | on the rebound. It’s the best time | 她会不会孤苦伶仃地度过余生 这是 |
[23:08] | to figure out which buttons to push. | 主动出击最好的时机了 |
[23:11] | Well, you certainly pushed Gillian’s buttons. | 你对吉莉安显然已经首战告捷了 |
[23:13] | It’s about listening to her, | 其实关键就在于倾听 |
[23:16] | mirroring her pain, | 对她的痛楚感同身受 |
[23:18] | and pouring an expensive Pinot down her throat. | 然后外加一点昂贵的皮诺葡萄酒 |
[23:22] | What the hell? She’s happy. | 管他呢 她很开心 |
[23:24] | You could get out from under. | 你也摆脱桎梏 |
[23:26] | It’s win-win. | 双赢 |
[23:28] | It’s a win-win-win, all right? | 是三赢 对吧 |
[23:32] | Don’t forget your part. | 别忘了你的戏份 |
[23:34] | Right. Once I marry Gillian… | 对 一旦我跟吉莉安结婚 |
[23:38] | you’re free and clear, no more alimony, | 你就自由无牵挂了 不用付赡养费 |
[23:41] | except for 50% of what would have been | 只需支付下一年原先 |
[23:44] | your monthly payment for the next year. | 每月赡养费的一半 |
[23:46] | It’s like an installment plan on freedom. | 这就好像是分期付款买回自由 |
[23:52] | That’s a good way of puttin’ it. | 这个说法很不错 |
[23:53] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[23:57] | So, do you wanna do this, or what? | 那你打不打算这么做 |
[24:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:05] | I’m the cop on the other end | 我是他身上窃听器 |
[24:06] | of the wire he’s wearing. | 另一头的警察 |
[24:08] | Get him out of here | 把这个讨厌鬼带出去吧 |
[24:09] | before I take a hammer to this wanker. | 免得我拿锤子砸他 |
[24:15] | Conspiracy to commit fraud, George. Not good. | 串谋欺诈罪 乔治 情况不妙啊 |
[24:19] | And Dobson walks, | 多布森跑路了 |
[24:22] | leaving you holding your Pinot in your hand | 剩你一个人手里端着皮诺葡萄酒 |
[24:23] | like the wanker that you are. | 就跟个傻瓜一样 |
[24:26] | What do you need? | 你想知道什么 |
[24:28] | Did you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[24:29] | His voice went all Michael Jackson just then. | 他音调一下子就变得跟迈克尔杰克逊一样了 |
[24:32] | That’s the fear, that is, | 那是恐惧 那音调 |
[24:33] | getting him ready to sing. | 都够唱起来了 |
[24:35] | Full story… | 全部详情 |
[24:37] | everyone, every transaction. | 每个人 每次交易 |
[24:38] | And you’re gonna have to | 你还要弥补那些 |
[24:39] | do right by all those women that you conned. | 被你欺骗的女人 |
[24:41] | How do I do it? | 怎么做 |
[24:45] | All right, well, let’s see. | 好吧 我想想 |
[24:48] | Well, I don’t think writing each of them | 我觉得给她们每人 |
[24:50] | a rubber check is gonna do it. Do you? | 开一张空头支票肯定达不到效果 对吧 |
[24:52] | No. | 对 |
[24:55] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[24:56] | I mean, you guys have a plan, right? | 你们肯定有个计划的 对吧 |
[24:59] | Oh, bollocks. | 胡说八道 |
[25:00] | You’re about as much use as a back pocket on a shirt, you are. | 你也就是个样子货 |
[25:02] | Hey, I’m cooperating here. | 我正在和你合作呢 |
[25:04] | You’re desperate. You’ll make a lousy witness, George. | 你没救了 你会是一个糟糕的证人乔治 |
[25:08] | Sorry. I couldn’t hold him off. | 抱歉 我拦不住他 |
[25:10] | Oh, that’s all right. | 没事 |
[25:13] | This is this man’s lawyer. | 他是这位的律师 |
[25:19] | M-Mr. Foster? | 福斯特先生 |
[25:21] | Heh. That’s enough out of you. | 别蹬鼻子上脸 |
[25:23] | So you took your time, didn’t you? | 你在路上耽搁了 是吧 |
[25:24] | What kept you? You stop for an hot dog, did you? | 为了什么 停下来买了个热狗吗 |
[25:28] | He’s not saying another word. | 他不会再说任何一个字 |
[25:30] | Problem with that, | 有任何问题 |
[25:31] | talk to Judge Ramsey. | 跟拉姆齐法官去说吧 |
[25:33] | Speaking of Judge Ramsey, | 说到拉姆齐法官 |
[25:36] | George’s record of all his transactions | 你给乔治安排的 |
[25:38] | and clients that you set him up with. | 所有交易和客户的记录 |
[25:42] | just to clarify things from his original. | 只是为了跟原来密码版本的区别开来 |
[25:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:53] | Oh, no. Hang on. Hang on, lads. Seriously. Wait. | 不等一下 伙计们 说真的 等等 |
[25:55] | You know, you’re gonna love this bit. | 我想你们肯定会喜欢这个的 |
[26:01] | Say hello to your fans, Georgie. | 给你的粉丝们打个招呼吧 乔治 |
[26:04] | Paula. | 宝拉 |
[26:07] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[26:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:08] | Oh. | 那好 |
[26:11] | Lily. | 莉丽 |
[26:17] | I really did care for all of you. | 我是真的在乎过你们 |
[26:28] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[26:29] | I know. | 我懂 |
[26:31] | He’s a total cipher, | 他是个谜样的人 |
[26:33] | and I’m gonna crack him if it’s the last thing I do. | 我会竭尽全力好好破解他的 |
[26:48] | Sod it. | 去他的 |
[26:49] | Who is it?! | 是谁 |
[26:50] | Police. Open up. | 警察 开门 |
[26:53] | I’m not decent! | 我衣服还没穿好 |
[26:55] | Yeah, tell me somethin’ I don’t know. | 是吗 换句新鲜的 |
[27:01] | Here. | 来了 |
[27:09] | My daughter’s out of town. | 我女儿不在家 |
[27:11] | Oi, eh? | 怎么样 |
[27:13] | The D.A.’s not exactly jumpin’ at the chance to go after George. | 地方检察官并不急着用这次机会来扳倒乔治 |
[27:16] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:20] | ‘Cause all those names in that book? | 是因为那个本子里面的名字吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah, the chief of police being one of ’em. | 没错 警察局长的名字就在里面 |
[27:25] | So you just got run over by the wheels of justice, | 也就是说你被司法部门摆了一道 |
[27:26] | and you come over here for a shoulder to cry on. Is that it? | 所以你就跑来借个肩膀哭 是吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah, because that’s me all the way. | 没错 我就是小女人啊 |
[27:32] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我刚好在这儿附近 |
[27:33] | True, yet iffy. | 是真的 但很可疑 |
[27:39] | I would take that, if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就接电话 |
[27:43] | Here. | 来 |
[27:46] | Tell him from me | 帮我告诉他 |
[27:48] | that I’m not backing off this one little bit. | 我是绝对不会放弃的 |
[27:54] | Wallowski. | 我是沃斯 |
[27:54] | Wallowski, George Walker’s garage | 沃斯 乔治・沃克的车库 |
[27:56] | just went up in flames with him it. Units responding. | 刚着火了 他人还在里面 已派小队过去 |
[28:00] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[28:28] | What are the odds this one gets written off as an accident? | 你说把这个算成意外事故的可能性有多大 |
[28:32] | Pretty damn good, I’d say. | 我说的话 可能性很大 |
[28:34] | There are 3 angry ex-wives we need to talk to. | 我们要和三个愤怒的前妻好好聊聊 |
[28:38] | Ok, let’s start with the basics. | 好了 让我们从最基本的开始 |
[28:44] | Tell me about George. | 跟我聊聊乔治这个人吧 |
[28:47] | Um, not exciting, | 算不上完美 |
[28:51] | but pleasant. | 但还不错 |
[28:53] | After my first marriage, | 在我结束第一段婚姻之后 |
[28:54] | I wanted pleasant, nice, reliable. | 我只想找一个细心的善良的值得信任的人 |
[28:58] | A dreamer? Meaning what exactly. | 一个梦想家 具体是什么意思 |
[29:02] | Um, let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[29:04] | Unpredictable, spontaneous, | 捉摸不定 情不自禁 |
[29:06] | George was a commercial artist, | 乔治是个商业艺术家 |
[29:08] | but wanted to be Picasso, | 但是他怀揣伟大艺术理想 |
[29:10] | which is exactly what I needed. | 而我就需要这样的人 |
[29:12] | George was just what I needed when I needed it… | 乔治正是在我最需要的时候所需要的 |
[29:18] | an adult. | 一个成年人 |
[29:19] | How was the, um… | 那个如何 |
[29:21] | Uh, sex? | 性爱吗 |
[29:23] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 多谢 |
[29:25] | George was interesting. | 乔治很有趣 |
[29:27] | Was never a dull moment. | 我们在一起的时候从来不会枯燥 |
[29:29] | Unimaginative. | 十分无趣 |
[29:31] | Sex wasn’t his thing. | 性完全不是他擅长的领域 |
[29:32] | Listen, George may have duped me, | 听着 或许乔治骗了我 |
[29:34] | but the guy I wish was dead was that lawyer, Dobson, | 但是我真心希望死掉的是那个律师 多布森 |
[29:38] | my ex’s pit bull. | 我前夫的狗腿子 |
[29:40] | If I was gonna kill anyone, it would have been him. | 如果我要杀人的话 也肯定是杀他 |
[29:43] | That bastard Dobson is the one | 就是那个混蛋多布森 |
[29:45] | who planned this whole thing. | 策划的这一切 |
[29:47] | George hurt me. | 乔治伤害了我 |
[29:52] | I can deal with the pain. | 我能应对这些伤痛 |
[29:55] | I’ve been hurt worse. | 因为我曾被伤得更深 |
[30:00] | But what he did to Noah… | 但是他对诺亚所做的 |
[30:04] | that, I can’t forgive. | 我永远都不会原谅 |
[30:07] | Enough to kill him? | 足以让你杀了他吗 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry he’s dead. | 我很遗憾他死了 |
[30:15] | Sorry with her words. | 只是语言上表示歉意 |
[30:17] | Not sorry with her actions. | 但实际上她并不抱歉 |
[30:19] | And actions speak louder than words. | 而且她的行为表现得更为明显 |
[30:21] | Listen to her tone. | 听听她的语气 |
[30:21] | She’s saying it even though it’s not there, | 尽管她没有说出口 但是话已经明摆着 |
[30:23] | “I’m not sorry he’s dead.” | 他死了我一点都不遗憾 |
[30:25] | Well, that’s not surprising. | 这一点也不意外 |
[30:27] | She’s the only one with a child tangled up in this. | 她是里面唯一一个带着孩子的人 |
[30:30] | George was a social chameleon. | 乔治是个社交变色龙 |
[30:32] | With each of these women, he adapted his behavior. | 跟不同的女人在一起就会演化出不同的性格 |
[30:35] | You guys gotta watch this. | 大伙注意看这个 |
[30:41] | This is Lily and Noah after you spoke with her. | 这是你跟莉丽聊过之后她和诺亚一起 |
[30:54] | Talk about actions speaking louder than words. | 这才是行为要比语言表现得更为明显 |
[30:58] | Get those two back in here. | 把这两个人给带回来 |
[31:00] | Use your cuffs if you have to. | 必要时把他们铐过来 |
[31:06] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是个罪犯 |
[31:08] | You see your face right now? | 你能看到你的脸部表情吗 |
[31:12] | You’re like this one. | 跟这个一模一样 |
[31:13] | You saying I’m a dumb-ass? | 你是说我是个傻货吗 |
[31:14] | I’m saying you’re angry. | 我是说你很愤怒 |
[31:16] | Funny, but angry. | 有趣 但是愤怒 |
[31:22] | You see how your son’s body’s angled away from you? | 看到你儿子的身体是如何远离你的吗 |
[31:25] | That’s mistrust, | 表示他对你很不信任 |
[31:27] | even revulsion. | 甚至十分厌恶 |
[31:30] | You’re angry. | 你很愤怒 |
[31:30] | That is the same anger you had when you saw George in the cube. | 跟你看到乔治在那个审讯室的表情一模一样 |
[31:34] | We were all angry then. | 我们当时都很愤怒 |
[31:35] | You weren’t all angry with the intent to do something about it. | 但你并非都愤怒到以至于要做出什么事情来 |
[31:38] | How can you even know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[31:39] | When you were outside the cube, watching George, | 当你们都坐在外面看着乔治的时候 |
[31:42] | all three of you showed anger in your physical response, | 你们三个人在肢体上都表现出愤怒的情绪 |
[31:45] | but only you are leaning forward. | 但是只有你身体前倾 |
[31:48] | That shows intent. | 表明了你的意图 |
[31:50] | I’m not a violent person. | 我不是个暴力的人 |
[31:51] | Well, not even to protect your son? | 就算为了保护你的儿子也不至于吗 |
[31:53] | I mean, that’s a powerful instinct. | 那可是很强大的本能 |
[31:57] | That’s guilt. | 那是内疚 |
[31:59] | And what you just did with your mouth, regret. | 你刚才用嘴角做的表情 是悔恨 |
[32:03] | The whole story’s all over your face, Lily. | 什么都写在你的脸上了 莉丽 |
[32:05] | Did you go to George’s garage last night? | 昨晚你是不是去了乔治的车库 |
[32:09] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[32:14] | I gotta go see my son. | 我得去看我的儿子 |
[32:15] | You can’t keep me from my son. | 你们不能阻止我去看我的儿子 |
[32:23] | Your son knows that you went | 你儿子知道你昨晚 |
[32:23] | to George’s garage last night. | 去了乔治的车库 |
[32:25] | Don’t you, Noah? | 对吧 诺亚 |
[32:26] | They’re saying I killed George, honey. | 他们说是我杀了乔治 宝贝 |
[32:28] | If I were you, I’d call a lawyer. | 如果我是你 我会请个律师 |
[32:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:32] | She didn’t kill him. I did. | 她没有杀他 是我干的 |
[32:36] | – Noah. – I stole the bike, | -诺亚 -是我偷了他的摩托车 |
[32:37] | and I burned his place down. I did it. | 然后把那个地方给烧了 是我干的 |
[32:54] | So Noah thinks you killed George. | 所以诺亚认为是你杀的乔治 |
[32:59] | That much, we know. | 据我们所知是这样的 |
[33:01] | At first, it scared him. | 起初的时候 他被吓到了 |
[33:04] | And now he’s…he just wants to protect you. | 而现在他…他只想保护你 |
[33:13] | Your mum didn’t do it. | 你妈妈并没有杀人 |
[33:20] | The question is why’d you think she did. | 问题是你为什么会认为是她杀的呢 |
[33:22] | And it’s not just ’cause she went there. | 应该不仅仅是因为她去了车库 |
[33:24] | I burned his garage. | 是我放火烧的车库 |
[33:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:33] | How’d you start the fire? | 那你是用什么点的火呢 |
[33:36] | Gas from the motorcycle. | 用摩托车里的汽油 |
[33:36] | Bollocks. | 屁话 |
[33:38] | That’s bollocks. | 简直胡说八道 |
[33:40] | It was started with paint thinner. | 是由涂料稀释剂引燃的 |
[33:41] | Not true. | 不是的 |
[33:42] | Your word against mine. | 反正不是你错就是我对 |
[33:44] | Noah, it’s ok. | 诺亚 没事的 |
[33:46] | Whatever you know, just tell him. | 把你知道的都告诉他们吧 |
[33:55] | My mom came home freaked out… | 我妈妈回来的时候整个人都快疯了 |
[33:59] | like something bad happened. | 像是有什么坏的事情发生 |
[34:07] | And had it? | 就这些吗 |
[34:10] | I went to see George last night. | 我昨晚的确去找乔治了 |
[34:14] | He threatened me. | 他威胁我 |
[34:16] | Never seen him act like that. | 我从没见过他那个样子 |
[34:18] | So I threw his ring back at him, | 所以我把他送我的戒指扔到了他身上 |
[34:21] | and he…he put me up against the wall, | 然后他…他把我推到墙上 |
[34:25] | put his hands around my neck. | 用手掐着我的脖子 |
[34:28] | I thought he was gonna kill me… | 我以为他要杀我 |
[34:31] | so I ran away. | 于是我就跑了 |
[34:35] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀任何人 |
[34:38] | You don’t have to lie for me. | 你不用替我撒谎 |
[34:40] | It’s another version of gorgeous George. | 又是大情人乔治的另一面呀 |
[34:47] | So what do you reckon? | 那你怎么想 |
[34:48] | What do I reckon about what? | 想什么 |
[34:49] | Well, you still wanna confess | 她根本没杀人 |
[34:51] | to a murder she didn’t commit? | 你仍想替她顶罪吗 |
[34:54] | Dobson’s car just showed up at Dulles International. | 多布森的车刚出现在达拉斯国际机场 |
[34:57] | He’s on the move. | 他要逃了 |
[34:58] | Dobson killed George? | 多布森杀了乔治吗 |
[35:01] | George and Dobson… | 乔治和多布森 |
[35:04] | that’s the issue. | 才是关键所在 |
[35:24] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[35:29] | Dobson. | 是多布森 |
[35:30] | No. See, | 不是 你看 |
[35:31] | it’s all in the body language, right? | 身体语言说明了一切 知道吗 |
[35:33] | So you stick with me, you’ll learn something. | 你跟着我 会学到东西的 |
[35:39] | Here’s your psycho. | 这就是你要找的那个疯子 |
[35:45] | Honeymoon’s over, Georgie. | 蜜月结束咯 乔治 |
[35:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:59] | You’re a tosser! | 你个蠢货 |
[36:02] | You gave yourself away, George. | 是你自己露出马脚了 乔治 |
[36:05] | It was George the killer | 那天晚上吓到莉丽的人 |
[36:08] | that scared Lily that night. | 是你的人格之一 杀手乔治 |
[36:09] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:11] | It’s the same George I saw in here | 就像那天在这里 多布森因为 |
[36:13] | when Dobson lost his rag with you | 你透露了客户名单而发火时 |
[36:15] | about that notebook, right? | 我看到的那个乔治一样 对吧 |
[36:16] | I wouldn’t hurt Dobson. He was my friend. | 我才不会伤害多布森呢 他是我朋友 |
[36:18] | I’m an innocent man. | 我是无辜的 |
[36:19] | Well, I’ve gotta say, I think that you do | 我得承认 我认为 |
[36:21] | an excellent impersonation of one. | 你角色扮演的功力很强 |
[36:24] | I really do. | 肺腑之言 |
[36:29] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[36:31] | How do I compare? | 跟我比起来怎么样 |
[36:33] | Couple choirboys. | 俩唱诗班的活宝 |
[36:38] | You’re a right laugh, you are. | 你真是个笑料 真的 |
[36:41] | And when I say, “laugh”, I don’t mean that | 可我说”笑料” 并不是指 |
[36:43] | to sound like I find you in any way amusing. | 我觉得你有任何有趣的地方 |
[36:48] | There’s no evidence that I did anything. | 你们手上没有我的犯罪证据 |
[36:50] | Think of this as a reverse lineup. | 就把这个当做是翻过来的指证大会吧 |
[37:01] | Ladies, is this the man you saw leaving | 女士们 你们是否见到这个人 |
[37:02] | the burning garage where Dobson died? | 离开多布森所葬身的那个着火的车库 |
[37:06] | – Yes. – Yep. – Absolutely. | -是的 -没错 -就是他 |
[37:08] | They’re lying. | 她们在撒谎 |
[37:11] | Look at them. | 你看看她们的表情 |
[37:12] | You’re the scientist. | 你是专家呀 |
[37:14] | Well, from the look of you, | 从你的表情上 |
[37:15] | I’d say they’re honest as the day is long, mate. | 我能看出她们说的话句句属实 伙计 |
[37:18] | And dead right. | 而且毫无虚言 |
[37:19] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢你们 女士们 |
[37:25] | Premeditated murder. | 故意杀人罪 |
[37:28] | Death penalty’s on the table. | 这可是板上钉钉的死刑呀 |
[37:30] | That’s 3 exceedingly attractive wronged women. | 再加上那三位极具魅力却被无情伤害了的女人 |
[37:35] | Catnip to a jury, that is. | 陪审团绝不会手软的 |
[37:38] | You don’t want me. I’m a nobody. | 你们的目标不是我 我只是一个微不足道的人 |
[37:41] | I’d say you’re a lot of different nobodies. | 要我说 你是一堆不同的微不足道的人 |
[37:45] | Dobson thought I was gonna talk. | 多布森以为我会招供 |
[37:47] | He came after me. I defended myself. | 于是他就来灭口 我只是自卫而已 |
[37:51] | Give me a break here. | 放我一马吧 |
[37:52] | There he is, cooperative George. | 来了 这个是合作版的乔治 |
[37:55] | I was wondering when he was gonna rock up. | 我还在琢磨这个人格什么时候会粉墨登场呢 |
[37:57] | You testify against Judge Ramsey, the chief of police, | 你同意指证拉姆齐法官 警察局局长 |
[38:00] | and all the others, | 和其他所有幕后主使的话 |
[38:01] | death penalty comes off the table. | 你就可以免于死刑 |
[38:06] | And for your next role… | 等你到了监狱里 |
[38:08] | behind bars… | 扮演下一个角色的时候 |
[38:11] | you get to play the wronged wife this time. | 你就得演受害的妻子了 |
[38:20] | Who is he, really? | 他到底是谁 |
[38:22] | He was a lot of people. | 他具有多重人格 |
[38:23] | He become whoever he needed to be. | 他根据需要选择不同的人格 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry, Noah. | 对不起 诺亚 |
[38:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[38:34] | Here. You should have this. | 给 这个你该留着 |
[38:37] | George took that picture. | 这张照片是乔治拍的 |
[38:39] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:41] | It’s more than just a snapshot. | 这不仅是一张照片而已 |
[38:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:45] | Well, there’s…there’s a language | 照片构图 |
[38:46] | to photographic composition, mate… | 也是有讲究的 伙计 |
[38:48] | framing, everything. | 构图呀 什么的 |
[38:50] | It tells you what he felt about you, so… | 这张照片能显示出他对你的感情 所以 |
[38:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[38:58] | See you. | 回见了 |
[38:59] | Enjoy the bike. | 骑车愉快 |
[39:02] | What bike? | 什么车 |
[39:03] | His bike. | 他的车 |
[39:05] | Be safe. | 小心点骑 |
[39:14] | That was a nice thing you did for Noah. | 你为诺亚做了一件好事 |
[39:19] | Why are you looking at me like I just shot your dog? | 你干吗这样看着我 就好像我杀了你的狗一样 |
[39:24] | I don’t have a dog. | 我没有狗 |
[39:26] | I don’t even like dogs, according to you, | 而且据你所说 我根本不喜欢狗 |
[39:28] | apart from a pug named Isabelle. | 除了一条叫伊莎贝尔的哈巴狗 |
[39:33] | It did Noah good to hear that George cared, | 知道乔治确实在乎过他 对诺亚很有好处 |
[39:34] | even if it isn’t true. | 哪怕那不是真的都好 |
[39:36] | How’d you know it’s not true? | 你怎么知道那不是真的 |
[39:39] | Mm, is it true? I’ve never heard that theory. | 是真的吗 我从来没听过那套理论 |
[39:40] | Well, science, right, | 这么说吧 科学 |
[39:45] | like many other things in life, is open to interpretation. | 就跟生活里的其它很多事情一样 是可以有多种解释的 |
[39:47] | Oh, please. Not that again. | 拜托 又来了 |
[39:54] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:55] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[39:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:59] | You just called me sexy. | 你说我很性感 |
[40:05] | Right, Isabelle? | 对吧 伊莎贝尔 |
[40:15] | Oh. How was Chicago? Did mum like that present? | 芝加哥之行怎么样 你妈喜欢那份礼物吗 |
[40:19] | How’d I know | 我就知道 |
[40:19] | that was the first question you were gonna ask? | 你第一句就会问这个 |
[40:21] | I’m that predictable? | 我就这么好猜吗 |
[40:23] | Really, dad? A penis gourd? | 搞什么 老爸 你居然送个护阴 |
[40:25] | Is that what she called it? | 她管那叫护阴吗 |
[40:28] | Uh, in Papua New Guinea, | 在巴布亚新几内亚 |
[40:29] | they’re called a fertility gourd, actually. | 当地人管那叫护裆 |
[40:32] | Rudi thought it was a fake nose. | 鲁底还以为那是个假鼻子呢 |
[40:34] | Rudi? Oh, yeah? | 鲁底 是吗 |
[40:37] | Is that mom’s new fellow, is it? | 那是你妈的新男友 对吧 |
[40:40] | Serious? | 认真的吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah, seriously. | 是啊 我说真的 |
[40:43] | No. I mean are they serious? | 不是 我是说他俩是来真的吗 |
[40:47] | Uh, yeah, a little, I think. | 是吧 我想有点吧 |
[40:54] | Where’d you put the remote? | 你把遥控器放哪了 |
[41:04] | Smartass. | 你个机灵鬼 |
[41:08] | So… | 那么 |
[41:10] | you like this Rudi fella? | 你喜欢这个叫鲁底的家伙吗 |
[41:12] | Yeah. He’s nice. | 还不错 他人很好 |
[41:13] | Ah. Well, then, I’m fine. | 那我就没问题了 |
[41:15] | He’s no Cal Lightman, though. | 但他始终不是卡尔・莱特曼 |
[41:17] | Oh, mum must be devastated. | 你妈肯定难过死了 |
[41:19] | Yeah, because she told me what she’s really looking for | 是啊 因为她跟我说 她真正要找的是一个 |
[41:22] | is another workaholic | 总是知道 |
[41:23] | who’d always know what she was gonna say | 她下一句要说什么 |
[41:25] | and would contradict her | 并且在她还没来得及开口之前 |
[41:26] | before she even got the chance to say it, | 就跟她抬杠的工作狂 |
[41:28] | eats beans on toast twice a week, | 这家伙还要每周吃两次�h豆拌吐司 |
[41:30] | whose wardrobe consists of 15 pairs | 衣柜里放了十五套 |
[41:32] | of the same jeans, jackets, and shirts, | 一模一样的牛仔裤 夹克和衬衫 |
[41:35] | and who likes to make fun of any and all authority, | 他还喜欢捉弄所有的当权者 |
[41:37] | even if it’s his ex-wife who lives 1,200 miles away. | 即使那是住在离他一千二百英里以外的前妻 |
[41:42] | Yeah, there’s not many of us about. | 我们这种人可不多 |
[41:43] | I know. It’s a shame. | 我知道 真可惜 |
[41:46] | So instead, she got Rudi, | 所以她只好找了鲁底 |
[41:48] | with an “i”. | “底下”的”底” |
[41:49] | With an “i”? | “底下”的”底” |
[41:50] | Aye, aye. | 是啊 是啊 |
[41:52] | Heh. So, what, you saved the best bit till last, did you? | 你是把最精彩的留到最后了 对吧 |
[41:54] | I knew you’d like that part. | 我就知道你肯定会喜欢 |
[42:00] | Don’t grow up too fast, Em. | 别长大得太快 小艾 |
[42:03] | I’ll try not to. | 我尽量吧 |
[42:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:08] | I can help with that part, if you like. | 要是你愿意的话 我可以在这件事上帮帮你 |
[42:11] | Beans on toast? | 吃�h豆拌吐司吗 |
[42:12] | Ok, love? | 好不好 宝贝儿 |