英文名称:Life As We Know It
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Okay. | 来了 |
[00:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:00] | – Holly. – Eric. | -霍丽 -艾瑞克 |
[01:01] | – Messer. – Messer. | -是梅瑟 -梅瑟 |
[01:03] | Messer. Yeah, everybody calls me Messer. | 梅瑟 对 大家都叫我梅瑟[原文有捣蛋鬼之意] |
[01:05] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet you, Messer. | 很高兴终于能见到你 梅瑟 |
[01:08] | – Am I late? – Um, just an hour. | -我迟到了吗 -没事 就晚了一小时 |
[01:10] | But, you know, I just finished getting ready, | 反正我才刚收拾好 |
[01:12] | and Alison said it was your m.o., so…. | 艾丽森说你一会儿就来 所以… |
[01:14] | Peter said you’d probably say something. | 皮特说你可能会有意见 |
[01:15] | Ha, ha. Oh, did he? Oh, okay. | 他真这么说吗 好吧 |
[01:19] | – Neat. Should we go? – Yeah, yeah, let’s go. | -很好 可以走了吧 -好好 走吧 |
[01:22] | Yeah, let’s get some dinner. | 去吃点东西 |
[01:23] | I’m super hungry. It’s been like an hour. | 我饿死了 都饿了一小时了 |
[01:26] | So l hear you just moved to Atlanta. | 听说你刚搬到亚特兰大 |
[01:28] | Yep. | 对 |
[01:30] | – How long have you known Pete for? – High school. | -你认识皮特多久了 -高中同学 |
[01:32] | Oh, wow. | 天哪 |
[01:34] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | I’ve known Alison since college. | 我跟艾丽森是大学时候认识的 |
[01:38] | We were in a sorority together. | 我们在同一个女生联谊会 |
[01:39] | – Where’s your car? – Right here. | -你的车在哪儿 -在这儿 |
[01:43] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[01:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:47] | Hold on tight. I promise I won’t read into it. | 抓紧我 我可没有别的意思 |
[01:51] | -I’m not really dressed for 40-mile-an-hour– -What? | -我这身行头骑不起摩托车 -你说什么 |
[01:54] | I’m not really dressed for 40-mile-an-hour winds. | 我穿的这一身 骑不了摩托车 |
[01:58] | Sorry. I just– | 对不起 我… |
[01:59] | You know, I don’t even think | 你看 我根本就不能 |
[02:00] | I could really get my leg up over it, so…. | 腿跨不过去 所以… |
[02:03] | But I’ll drive. | 不过可以坐我的车 |
[02:05] | My car’s right here. And it’s new, so l love driving it. | 我的车就在这儿 新的 我还没开过瘾呢 |
[02:08] | – It’s a sweet ride. – Thanks. | -看着挺不错的 -谢谢 |
[02:11] | Hop in. | 上车吧 |
[02:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:23] | So where shall we go? | 那么 我们去哪里 |
[02:26] | Uh, where did you make the reservations? | 你在哪儿订了位子 |
[02:29] | That you said you were gonna make. You didn’t make them? | 你说会去订的 结果没订吗 |
[02:32] | – I said that? -It’s cool. Whatever. | -我说了吗 -没事 随便吧 |
[02:34] | Yeah, it’s cool. We can go anywhere, I don’t care. | 对 没关系 我们随便去哪间都可以 我无所谓 |
[02:36] | We can– You pick it. | 我们…去你喜欢的吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1632个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:253个,六级词汇:124个,GRE词汇:137个,托福词汇:181个,考研词汇:283个,专四词汇:229个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:529个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:38] | We’ll grab a table and we’ll just slide right in. | 找张桌子坐下来就好 |
[02:41] | Okay. Well, how about CaféFive? You ever been there? | 好吧 五号咖啡厅怎么样 你去过吗 |
[02:45] | -Sounds good. -My friend from culinary school is the– | -听着不错 -我学烹饪时候的一个朋友是… |
[02:47] | Pull over, that ass is too fat | 靠边 这屁股太大了 |
[02:50] | – It’s just my cell phone. – I figured. | -手机铃声而已 -我知道 |
[02:51] | – You can answer it if you– – No, no, it’ll go to voicemail. | -你可以接 -不不 听留言好了 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Yeah, well, I was just saying | 那个 我刚刚说到 |
[02:58] | my friend from culinary school is actually the– | 我学烹饪时候的一个朋友 现在是… |
[03:02] | You know what? Go ahead, just answer it, it’s fine. | 你还是接了吧 没事 |
[03:04] | – I’m– I can wait. – All right. Yeah. It’s a little too loud. | -我…等等没事 -好 这有点太吵了 |
[03:09] | Hey, you. | 是你呀 |
[03:13] | Well, you know me, always in the middle of something. | 你知道 我总是在忙 |
[03:17] | Yeah, okay, yeah. Eleven? | 好 行 好 十一点吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah. You know what? Why don’t we make it 10:30? | 那个 不如十点半吧 |
[03:24] | All right. All right, later. | 很好 很好 一会儿见 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry, it’s a…. it’s a sick friend. | 对不起 我…我有个朋友病了 |
[03:34] | You know, we don’t have to do this. | 其实 我们也不是非这样不可 |
[03:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:40] | – Okay. -Oh, my God, are you serious? | -好的 -天哪 你真的走吗 |
[03:43] | Okay, let’s be honest. | 有话直说吧 |
[03:44] | You knew the moment you saw me you didn’t like me. | 你一见到我就不喜欢我 |
[03:47] | But our mutual friends set this up, | 可我们共同的密友撮合我们 |
[03:49] | so I think we owe it to them to– | 我们是不是看在他们的份上… |
[03:51] | To what, spend a few hours faking small talk? | 干什么 闲扯几个小时吗 |
[03:54] | Look, best case, we get drunk and we hook up. | 往好里说 我们酒后乱性 |
[03:57] | What kind of an asshole are you? | 你这什么人啊 |
[03:59] | Look, it’s a Saturday night. I just wanna have some fun. | 听着 我只想在周末找点乐子 |
[04:02] | I can go see my sick friend, and you can go do… | 我可以去看看那个生病的朋友 你可以 |
[04:07] | …whatever it is you like to do on a Saturday night. | 随便干点什么你想在周末干的事 |
[04:09] | You look like you read. You can go read a book. | 看起来你挺喜欢看书 那就去看书吧 |
[04:13] | -Do you blog? -Do my blog? Okay. You know what? | -写写博客 -写博客? 好 你听着 |
[04:16] | If you wanted to ensure that | 让我来告诉你 |
[04:17] | this wasn’t gonna be a lousy night, here’s a tip: | 怎样才能不搞砸一个好好的夜晚 那就是 |
[04:20] | Don’t show up an hour late, and don’t make a booty call in front of me. | 别迟到一小时 还有别当着我打偷情电话 |
[04:23] | – She’s sick. – Oh, right. | -她病了 -是啊 |
[04:24] | Were you going to heal her with your magic penis? | 那你可得用你的魔力大鸡鸡去治愈她 |
[04:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | Fine. If you wanna go out, we’ll go out– | 很好 要是你想约会 我们就约会吧 |
[04:33] | Oh, my God, no. | 老天 当然不要 |
[04:34] | I’m not going out with you now. What are you, crazy? | 我才不要跟你去约会 你疯了吗 |
[04:37] | Get out of my car. Get out of my Smart car. | 滚出我的车 滚出我的宝马 |
[04:42] | – I don’t know what Pete and Alison were thinking. – Me neither. | -真不懂皮特和艾丽森怎么想的 -我也是 |
[04:47] | Alison, oh, my God. The only way you can make this up to me… | 艾丽森 我的天 你只有一个办法来补偿我 |
[04:50] | …is if you promise I never have to see him again. | 就是向我保证永远都不用见到他 |
[04:57] | Really, you are like the most important woman in my life… | 真的 你是我生命中最重要的女人 |
[05:01] | …and Alison is the sister I never had. | 艾丽森就像我亲姐妹 |
[05:05] | And I love you so much, and I’m so grateful for you and Peter. | 我好爱你 我为你和皮特感到高兴 |
[05:12] | Look at Mess. in back. | 看梅瑟在后面干什么 |
[05:29] | Anyway, I was just trying to say how excited I am for you– | 我刚刚想说的是 我真的为你感到高兴… |
[05:32] | I love you. Alison. | 我爱你 艾丽森 |
[05:33] | Messer, it’s my turn. | 梅瑟 该我发言 |
[05:35] | It’s my turn. You already gave your speech. | 该我发言 你刚刚已经说过了 |
[05:38] | – Are you maid of honor? – Yes. | -你是伴娘吗 -是 |
[05:40] | Can we switch you guys out? I need you next to the bride. | 你们能换个位置吗 我想你在新娘旁边 |
[05:48] | Get right in here with you guys. | 就站在你们中间 |
[05:50] | Don’t touch me. I knew you were gonna do that. | 别碰我 我就知道你会这样 |
[05:52] | Don’t touch me. Don’t encourage him. | 别碰我 别怂恿他 |
[05:55] | Stop it. I swear to God. Stop. | 停下 上帝啊 快停下 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry, I can’t stand next to him. | 对不起 我不能站在他旁边 |
[06:03] | Hey, guys. Here we are at the holiday party. Holly, Ben. | 大家好 现在是节日派对 霍丽 本 |
[06:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[06:09] | How’s that first date going, guys? | 第一次约会怎么样啊 |
[06:11] | I mean, what really happened? Tell me. | 到底发生了些什么 告诉我 |
[06:14] | Yo, Mess. Mess. | 梅瑟 梅瑟 |
[06:17] | – She has work to do. – Dude. Dude. | -她要做正事 -兄弟 兄弟 |
[06:18] | – Help me. Take the camera. – Give me the camera. | -帮我 拿下摄像机 -给我摄像机 |
[06:22] | Whoa, check it out. | 看看这个 |
[06:23] | Come here. Look at Alison’s bun in the oven. | 来 看看艾丽森肚子里的宝宝 |
[06:25] | Bun in the oven. Excuse me, guys. All right? Honey? | 小宝宝 请让让 亲爱的来 |
[06:29] | Well, well, look at that. | 看看 看看 |
[06:31] | – She’s my daughter. – Won’t be long now. | -我的女儿 -快了快了 |
[06:35] | Don’t squeeze the belly. | 别压我肚子 |
[06:37] | Hey, Holly. What’s this? | 霍丽 这是什么 |
[06:41] | Come on, just a little Christmas kiss. Just give him a– | 来 圣诞节亲吻 来亲亲 |
[06:45] | Great. Yay, happy holidays. | 很好 圣诞节快乐 |
[06:47] | You are an asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[06:49] | Hi, baby girl. | 你好 小宝宝 |
[06:51] | Hi. Oh, my gosh. | 你好 我的天哪 |
[06:54] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[06:55] | Hold on, Messer, I just got her. | 等下 梅瑟 我才抱了一会儿 |
[06:57] | – She’s with Aunt Holly now. – Dude. | -她在和霍丽阿姨玩 -兄弟 |
[06:59] | – Careful, Messer. Gently. – I got her. I got her. | -小心 梅瑟 轻点 -我抱住了 我抱住了 |
[07:05] | – Honey. – I’m just playing. | -老公 -我玩玩而已 |
[07:06] | – It’s not funny. – She’s fine. | -这不好玩 -没事的 |
[07:07] | She’s like a little football. | 她像个小足球一样 |
[07:09] | Would you stop it? Messer. Messer. | 别这样行吗 梅瑟 梅瑟 |
[07:11] | – Okay. – Stop it, seriously. | -好吧 -停下 我说真的 |
[07:19] | Cats have kittens | 猫猫生小猫 |
[07:22] | Doggies have pups | 狗狗生小狗 |
[07:27] | Horses have pretty foals | 马儿养育漂亮的小马驹 |
[07:30] | And sheep have lambs | 绵羊生羊羔 |
[07:35] | Cows have calves and I bet you didn’t know | 牛生小牛 你一定不知道 |
[07:38] | That elephants have calves too | 大象也有象宝宝 |
[07:42] | Lions and leopards have cubs | 狮子和豹子有幼兽 |
[07:45] | Which is the proper thing for them to do | 生生不息 |
[07:56] | She’s gonna blow if you keep doing that. She’s in a puking phase. | 你再这么玩她就该吐了 她正处在呕吐期 |
[07:59] | No, she loves it. | 不会的 她可喜欢了 |
[08:02] | She loves it, don’t you, Soph? | 她可喜欢了 对吧 苏菲 |
[08:03] | You’re the only girl I’ll ever shave for. You know that? | 你是唯一能让我刮胡子的姑娘 知道不 |
[08:06] | Speaking of, why didn’t Liz come? | 说到姑娘 丽兹怎么没来 |
[08:08] | I thought you were getting serious. | 我以为你们是来真的 |
[08:09] | No, we ended that a few weeks ago. It wasn’t working out. | 没 我们几个礼拜前分手了 搞不下去 |
[08:13] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -不知道 |
[08:14] | I just didn’t see us on that long march towards death together. | 就觉得我们大概不是能白头到老那种 |
[08:17] | Oh, my bad. I thought you liked this girl. | 是我的错 我以为你很喜欢她 |
[08:19] | That was you. I just thought she was hot. | 是你这么想 我只是觉得她很辣 |
[08:22] | Honey, don’t forget to tip the castle guys. | 亲爱的 别忘了给安装工人小费 |
[08:27] | They show up late and made me do the work. | 他们来晚了 那城堡是我安上的 |
[08:29] | But, sure, let’s tip the castle guys. | 不过 当然 我还是要付小费 |
[08:32] | So I started taking Sophie to this new family practice. | 所以我带苏菲去这个新的社区诊所 |
[08:36] | There’s this doctor there. He’s so cute. | 那儿有个医生 很帅呢 |
[08:40] | I may have finally replaced my Anderson Cooper crush. | 都赶上我的偶像安德森·库珀了 |
[08:44] | – Anyway, l noticed no ring… – Scoot. | -总之 我发现他没有结婚戒指 -让开 |
[08:47] | …so I started a conversation with his nurse. | 我就开始跟他的护士闲聊 |
[08:50] | – No. – I pretended to like her nails. | -不要 -我装作很喜欢她的美甲 |
[08:51] | No. We agreed to a moratorium on setups. | 不 我们说过不搞这种相亲 |
[08:53] | How do you know you won’t like him? | 你怎么知道你不会喜欢他 |
[08:55] | You have the worst setup track record ever. | 因为你这红娘的眼光是史上最糟的 |
[08:57] | -Like who? -The shoplifter. Adult-braces guy. | -比如说 -商场小偷 牙套男 |
[09:00] | Unbelievable. You’re still holding that over me. | 难以置信 你还记着这些 |
[09:04] | I’m not even gonna get into the Messer Debacle of ’07. | 我还没说你07年那次梅瑟惨败战 |
[09:07] | Well, that was Peter. I hardly even knew him then. | 那是皮特的主意 我当时都不怎么认识他 |
[09:09] | You knew he called himself Messer. And you’re my best friend. | 你起码知道他自称捣蛋鬼 还有你是我最好的朋友 |
[09:12] | You can’t be like those | 你可不能做那种 |
[09:13] | women who judge me because l don’t wear a ring. | 看我没结婚就乱点鸳鸯的女人 |
[09:15] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[09:17] | In the meantime, you keep having gorgeous babies… | 所以 你只管生漂亮宝宝 |
[09:19] | …and I will keep spoiling them with this. | 我拿这些东西来宠坏他们 |
[09:22] | Seriously, that’s better than my wedding cake. | 说真的 这比我婚礼蛋糕还好 |
[09:25] | – I made your wedding cake. – It was a little dry. | -婚礼蛋糕也是我做的 -那个有点太干 |
[09:28] | Don’t let any fat grown-ups in while the kids are inside. | 小孩在里面玩的时候 不要让大人进来 |
[09:33] | Have you guys been smoking marijuana? | 你们在吸大麻吗 |
[09:34] | -That’s illegal. -You’re stoned. | -这是非法的 -你明显嗨了 |
[09:37] | What are you holding? Let me see it. | 你藏什么 给我看看 |
[09:39] | Come on, you want me to call the cops? | 快点 你想我叫警察来吗 |
[09:41] | Please don’t. My dad’s a pastor. | 拜托不要 我爸是个牧师 |
[09:45] | All right, I’m taking this. Next time, you guys are gonna be trouble. | 我没收了 下次再这样 你们就麻烦大了 |
[09:49] | – Now go on, get out of here. – That’s– | -现在你们滚吧 -那可是 |
[09:50] | – Go on, get out of here. – Get out of here! | -快点离开这儿 -离开这儿 |
[09:52] | – I bought that stuff. – Totally unacceptable. | -那可是我花钱买的 -就不该买 |
[09:55] | Delivery kids show up stoned out of their minds. | 晕晕乎乎地送上门来 |
[09:58] | – Who needs a dealer? – Aren’t you respectable now? | -还用得着卖大麻的吗 -你现在不是有身份的人了吗 |
[10:01] | Relax. Once a year, under the right circumstances… | 放轻松 一年一度 在适当时候… |
[10:03] | …Alison and I like to relive our youth. | …艾丽森和我也想回味下青春岁月 |
[10:05] | – Once a year? – Yeah– | -一年一度吗 -对 |
[10:07] | – Yeah, right. Once a year. – All right, maybe twice a year. | -是呀 一年一度 -好吧 也许一年两度 |
[10:09] | Wanna go? Come on, come on. | 想玩吗 来 来 |
[10:12] | Messer, do not bounce her too much. | 梅瑟 别使劲颠她 |
[10:14] | She’s fine. She loves it, look at her. | 没事 她喜欢呢 看看 |
[10:16] | – Mess, l’m warning you. – Come on, she’s fine. | -梅瑟 我是提醒你 -拜托 没关系 |
[10:19] | Oh, my God. She– | 天哪 她… |
[10:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:25] | Don’t worry, Sophie, | 别担心 苏菲 |
[10:26] | you’re not the first girl to throw up on Uncle Messer. | 你又不是第一个看到梅瑟叔叔就吐的姑娘 |
[10:29] | Hey, Sophie, look. Look, that’s what bitter looks like. | 苏菲 看 看 那就叫尖酸刻薄 |
[10:32] | Messer, go up to Peter’s closet | 梅瑟 去皮特的衣橱 |
[10:33] | and grab something before everyone gets here. | 拿件衣服换了 一会儿该有人来了 |
[10:36] | -Why, what time is it? -It’s 11 . | -为什么 几点了 -十一点 |
[10:37] | Though it’s only 10 in Messer time. | 不过对于梅瑟来说才十点 |
[10:39] | You know, I’m surprised you’re even up. | 你居然已经起床了 |
[10:41] | You keep your watch on during sex, don’t you? | 你做爱的时候也掐着表 对吧 |
[10:43] | At least I don’t wear my baseball cap everywhere. | 至少我没有到哪儿都带着棒球帽 |
[10:45] | You can take it off now, Messer. We all know about the receding hairline. | 摘下来没事 我们都知道你秃顶 |
[10:49] | It’s a widow’s peak. I don’t have a receding hairline. | 这叫美人尖 什么秃顶 |
[10:51] | Hey, baby’s birthday. Neutral corners. Take a glass. | 今天宝宝生日 停战一天 来喝一杯 |
[10:54] | First birthday, you can take your hat off for pictures. | 第一次庆生 你可以脱帽拍照吧 |
[10:57] | – There it is. – Before everyone gets here… | -没错 -大家来之前 |
[10:59] | …we wanted to toast Sophie’s two favorite people. | 我们为苏菲最爱的两个人干一杯 |
[11:02] | And our best friends. | 你们也是我们最好的朋友 |
[11:03] | We made it through her first | 我们能熬过她的第一年 |
[11:04] | year with most of our sanity thanks to you guys. | 你们功不可没 |
[11:06] | – We love you guys. – Are you crying? | -我们爱你们 -你在哭吗 |
[11:09] | Mother’s cry. | 母亲的眼泪 |
[11:12] | – Thank god, the babysitter’s here. – Why do you need a babysitter? We’re both here | -太好了 保姆来了 -你为什么要找保姆 我俩都在 |
[11:15] | Because she’s a genius. | 因为她是个天才 |
[11:16] | When Sophie goes nuclear, she the only one who can calm her down. | 万一苏菲要闹了 只有她能让她安静下来 |
[11:18] | – We call her the baby whisperer. – Oh, the baby whisperer, huh? | -我们管这叫宝宝密语 -宝宝密语啊 |
[11:22] | – Hey, is she hot? – Totally hot. | -她正不正 -超正的 |
[11:25] | – What’s wrong with you? – Hey, everybody, this is Amy. | -你什么毛病啊 -大伙 这是艾米 |
[11:30] | – Hello, Amy. – Look who’s here. | -你好 艾米 -看看这是谁 |
[11:33] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[11:35] | Let’s go get you changed, hm? | 我们去换衣服 好吗 |
[11:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Are you serious? That’s the baby whisperer? | 你说真的吗 她会宝宝密语 |
[11:43] | Really, if she was old | 当然 要是她再大一点 |
[11:44] | enough to have sex with Peter, I’d be obsolete. | 能跟皮特上床 我就被休了 |
[11:46] | You’ll never be obsolete, babe. Come here. | 你不会被休的 宝贝 |
[11:50] | Oh, my God. Could you step away? You reek of baby puke. | 天哪 你能站远点吗 一股呕吐味 |
[11:53] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[11:55] | – You do. Get away from me. – Excuse me. | -就是 离我远点 -抱歉了 |
[11:57] | You’ve all met before. | 你们以前见过 |
[11:59] | You met before. Remember Sophie? | 你见过 记得苏菲吗 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe you guys have four now. | 真不敢相信你们都四个孩子了 |
[12:03] | – Did she have any tearing? – Oh, yeah, stem to stern. | -她有伤口吗 -当然 从头到脚 |
[12:07] | They had to crack that woman open like a lobster. | 他们像切龙虾一样剖开她 |
[12:09] | Excuse me. Excuse me, miss, are you the caterer? | 等等 等等 小姐 你是筹备人吗 |
[12:12] | Yes, and Alison’s friend. | 对 我是艾丽森的朋友 |
[12:14] | Okay, because you need to come and sit here. | 好 你过来坐这儿 |
[12:17] | Okay? You need to come over here right now and sit down. | 行吗 你得马上过来 坐下 |
[12:20] | Someone is in trouble… | 你有大麻烦了 |
[12:22] | …because you make food to die for. | 因为你做的菜好吃死了 |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:26] | – I was a real jock back in college. – Yeah? | -我大学的时候可是个真正的运动员 -是吗 |
[12:28] | A sprinter. | 短跑选手 |
[12:30] | – Really? – Yeah, ran a 4.2 40. | -真的吗 -对 40米跑4.2秒 |
[12:33] | – Wow, that’s fast. – Yeah, it’s fast. | -真快呀 -没错 很快 |
[12:35] | How else do you think l snagged Miss Pennsylvania here? | 这我才追到她 不然她应该能当宾夕法尼亚小姐了 |
[12:37] | – Who’s talking about me? Okay. – Oh, here she is. | -谁在说我呢 -她来了 |
[12:40] | Okay, that’s good for now. So who is this? Hi, I’m Beth. | 先别玩 这位是谁 你好 我是贝丝 |
[12:44] | – Messer. – Nice to meet you. | -梅瑟 -很高兴认识你 |
[12:46] | – Nice to meet you. – We have not met before. | -很高兴认识你 -我们之前没见过 |
[12:48] | I would remember this face of his. | 不然我该记得这张俊脸 |
[12:50] | If you’ve got a loving partner, | 要是你有位爱侣 |
[12:51] | you can get through anything. Hey, Scott! | 你能度过一切难关 斯考特 |
[12:53] | – Yeah, I’m– – Scott! | -来 我…-斯考特 |
[12:55] | – Hold that. Hold on. – Hey, Scott. | -拿着 等等 -斯考特 |
[12:56] | – I was trying to get the boys fed. – Okay. | -我正要喂孩子 -好 |
[12:58] | I think Conner may have gotten | 我觉得科纳可能 |
[13:00] | himself into a little trouble, you know what I mean? | 有点小麻烦 你知道的吧 |
[13:02] | – Okay, okay. – This is my husband, Scott. | -好的 好的 -这是我的丈夫 斯考特 |
[13:05] | – Hi, how are you? – It’s nice to meet you. Holly. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 我是霍丽 |
[13:07] | Okay. I left those diapers in the car. | 我把尿布放在了车里 |
[13:10] | We used to have sex. | 我们原来经常做爱 |
[13:11] | We used to have sex all the time, you know, everywhere. | 原来成天做爱 到处搞 |
[13:14] | Everywhere. | 无处不搞 |
[13:15] | Then the baby needs to be fed, the kids need to be asleep… | 后来小的要奶 大的又要睡觉 |
[13:18] | …and they have to have | 孩子晚上睡不好 |
[13:19] | slept the night before or else you’re exhausted. | 白天会搞得你精疲力尽 |
[13:22] | – Hi, I’m Ted’s partner, Gary. – Busted. | -你好 我是泰德的妻子 凯利 -残了 |
[13:26] | No, I’m actually single, I’m…. | 实际上 我还在单身 我… |
[13:28] | – It’s just me. – Okay, okay. | -一个人自在 -好 好 |
[13:32] | Well, you serve good meats and cheeses. | 你的肉和芝士都做得这么好吃 |
[13:36] | – I think we were all talking about that. – Thank you. | -我们刚才也说到了吧 -谢谢 |
[13:39] | That’s something. I think that’s good to have as a skill. | 这很厉害 我觉得有一技之长是不错的 |
[13:44] | – Did you wrap those? – Yes, I did. | -这是你卷的吗 -是我 |
[13:47] | Look at that. She wraps. I don’t touch meat. | 看看 她还会做肉卷 我绝不碰肉 |
[13:51] | Only with my lips. | 除了用嘴唇 |
[13:53] | Happy birthday, dear Sophie | 生日快乐 亲爱的苏菲 |
[13:59] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[14:13] | Guys, l want a picture of Sophie with her godparents. | 我想给苏菲和她的教父教母拍张照 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:17] | – Amazing. – She looks excited. | -太棒了 -她看上去很兴奋 |
[14:19] | Picture. | 要拍了 |
[14:20] | All right, on three say, “Messer has a widow’s peak.” | 好 数到三就说 “梅瑟有个美人尖” |
[14:23] | One, two…. | 一 二… |
[14:24] | – Cheese. – Sophie. | -茄子 -苏菲 |
[14:33] | Is it a good party? You want some cake? | 玩得开心吗 要不要蛋糕 |
[15:15] | You wanna get a late breakfast? | 你要吃个迟到的早餐吗 |
[15:17] | No, I can’t. I got a game in an hour. I gotta go shower. | 不 不行 过一个小时有比赛 我得洗个澡 |
[15:24] | – Mm. Are you sure about that? – Yeah, I’m sure. There’s coffee. | -你确定吗 -是 我确定 这儿有咖啡 |
[15:28] | Oh, and mugs are in the cabinet. | 杯子在碗橱里 |
[15:47] | – Ooh. This looks delicious. – It’s not ready. | -看着很好吃 -还没做好呢 |
[15:50] | – I’m just taking a bite. – The crumb is too fine. | -只吃一小口 -面包屑太细了 |
[15:52] | – I should’ve gone with Ceylon cinnamon. – Oh, my God. | -我不应该用锡兰肉桂 -我的天 |
[15:55] | – Cassia’s just wrong. – You’re a genius. You are. | -桂皮完全不对 -你是个天才 真的 |
[15:57] | You may be bipolar, but you’re a genius. | 你有时候水平两极分化 不过的确是个天才 |
[15:59] | I swear, l would eat them out of the trash. | 我发誓 我要吃得渣都不剩 |
[16:01] | – I would, they’re so good. -That’s nasty. | -真的 太好吃了 -那不好吃 |
[16:03] | Hey, Free-Range Turkey’s here. | 放养火鸡来了 |
[16:06] | Where you going? See, l knew it. | 你去哪儿 看 我就知道 |
[16:08] | You do this every time he comes in. | 他每次来你就这样 |
[16:10] | – I know you get excited. – I’m just trying to be responsible. | -我就知道你激动了 -我只是尽职尽责 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna take over here. Thank you. | 让我来吧 谢谢 |
[16:15] | You don’t act like this when Old Man Johnson comes in. | 约翰逊老爹来的时候你怎么没这么尽职尽责 |
[16:17] | – Don’t be a smart-ass. Go fix your cookies. – Okay. | -别自作聪明 去做你的曲奇 -好吧 |
[16:21] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[16:23] | – Free-range turkey on baguette? – I’m getting predictable, huh? | -放养火鸡棍包吗 -我成常客了 |
[16:26] | Well, I like to think of it as dependable. | 也可以说是可以信赖的客人 |
[16:28] | It’s been 35 of the same sandwich. | 你都买了三十五个一样的三明治 |
[16:30] | – Hm. You’re counting? – Ish. Thirty-five-ish. | -你在数吗 -左右 三十五个左右 |
[16:34] | You know, there are other things | 你知道 餐牌上还有 |
[16:35] | on the menu if you’d like to try something else. | 别的品种 要是你想试试 |
[16:38] | – Surprise me. – Okay. All right, great. | -推荐一下 -好 很好 太好了 |
[16:40] | – Do you like croissants? – I do, yeah. | -你喜欢牛角包吗 -喜欢 |
[16:42] | Good, then I’ve got just the thing. | 很好 那我就推荐这个 |
[16:49] | How come you don’t wear one | 你为什么不穿一件 |
[16:50] | of those white coats with your name on it? | 他们那种有名字的白大褂呢 |
[16:53] | So l’d know what it is. | 那我就知道你名字了 |
[16:54] | – It’s Holly. – Holly. Sam. | -我叫霍丽 -霍丽 我是桑姆 |
[16:57] | – Nice to meet you. – We met 35 sandwiches ago. | -很高兴认识你 -我们已经认识了三十五个三明治了 |
[17:00] | Thirty-six now. | 现在是三十六个 |
[17:05] | – Thanks. Keep the change. – Oh, thanks. | -谢谢 那是小费 -谢了 |
[17:09] | Sure you don’t wanna throw your card in the bowl? | 您可以把名片丢到这个碗里 |
[17:11] | Winner gets a free lunch. | 中奖者能得到一顿免费的午餐 |
[17:14] | How about a free dinner on me? | 我请你共进晚餐怎么样 |
[17:22] | Be cool, be cool. Let him get out the door. Damn. | 淡定淡定 等他出门了再拿 |
[17:26] | – Go. – Okay. Oh, no. | -行了 -好 不会吧 |
[17:28] | Which one was it? Okay, that’s a Benjamin. Oh, there’s a Sam. | 哪个是他的 这个是本杰明 这有个桑姆 |
[17:31] | I could pick one for you. | 我帮你选一个 |
[17:33] | How many Sams are there in this city? | 这城市究竟有多少个叫桑姆的人 |
[17:35] | And the Atlanta Hawks trying to work it out over the other side. | 亚特兰大老鹰队想从另一侧进攻 |
[17:39] | Come on, people, let’s bump up the energy. | 大家加油 打起点精神 |
[17:41] | It’s an exciting game here. Come on. Ready 7. | 这是场精彩的比赛 加油 七号镜头准备 |
[17:43] | – And he scores. – Go 7. | -他进球了 -转到七号 |
[17:45] | Simon, I need shooting percentages. | 西蒙 给我投篮命中率数据 |
[17:47] | Ready 8. Let’s zoom in on 8. | 八号准备 镜头推进 |
[17:49] | More, more, more. Yep, right there. Go 8. | 继续继续 停 转八号 |
[17:51] | Ready 2. And go 2. Ready 6. Where’s my 6? | 二号准备 转二号 六号准备 六号去哪了 |
[17:55] | The Hawks are about to press. We should stay in the backcourt. | 老鹰队准备反攻了 我们应该待在后场 |
[17:58] | …pass inbound. Stolen by Bibby to Smith underneath. | 传球成功 毕比抢断成功传给了下路的史密斯 |
[18:01] | Nice. Good call, Mess. | 干得不错 梅瑟 |
[18:02] | Simon, I asked for shooting percentages. | 西蒙 我说过我要投篮命中率数据 |
[18:04] | Let’s go. You’re too ugly not to be smarter. Come on, let’s go. | 快点 人丑脑子臭 快 |
[18:07] | -I hate him so much. – Ready 4. | -我恨他恨得牙痒痒 -四号准备 |
[18:10] | I wanna frame somebody’s murder on him, you know? | 要我做伪证说他谋杀我也愿意 |
[18:13] | – Fingerprints, scene of the crime. – What’s that, Simon? | -指纹 犯罪现场都行 -怎么了 西蒙 |
[18:16] | Shooting percentages coming up, sir. | 投篮命中率数据马上就好 头 |
[18:20] | Hi, Sam, this is Holly Berenson from Fraiche. | 你好 桑姆 我是法朗奇面包店的霍丽·贝伦森 |
[18:24] | I think you left your card in my bowl today for the free lunch. | 今天您在免费午餐活动碗留了名片 |
[18:28] | I hope you did, | 希望是你 |
[18:29] | because you’re one of four Sams who did this week. | 因为这个星期有四个桑姆放了名片 |
[18:32] | And if it is you and you asked me out, I accept. | 如果是你的话 你下午约我那事我答应 |
[18:35] | – If it’s– – Hello? | -如果 -喂 |
[18:37] | – Hello? – Why are you calling my husband? | -喂 -你找我丈夫干嘛 |
[18:39] | Right, you’re his wife. Of course. | 对 你是他妻子 当然是了 |
[18:40] | We’re very happily married. | 我们已经幸福的结婚了 |
[18:42] | I understand that you’re happily married. | 我明白你们幸福的结婚了 |
[18:44] | Really, I didn’t mean anything by it. I’m so sorry. Okay. | 真的 我没别的意思 真对不起 |
[18:47] | You take care. I’m sorry. | 保重 不好意思了 |
[18:49] | – Hi, Sam? – Yes, Samantha. | -你好 桑姆 -是的 我是萨曼莎 |
[18:51] | Oh, Samantha. Oh, it’s a Samantha. I’m sorry, I have the wrong– | 萨曼莎 你是萨曼莎 不好意思 我打错 |
[18:55] | Maybe not. You single? | 也许没错 你单身吗 |
[18:58] | I am single, yes. | 我是单身 是的 |
[19:00] | Hi, Sam Nelson. Dr. Sam Nelson. | 你好 桑姆·尼尔森 桑姆·尼尔森医生 |
[19:04] | This is Holly Berenson from Fraiche… | 我是法朗奇面包店的霍丽·贝伦森 |
[19:07] | …and I am really hoping that you’re the Sam I talked to today. | 真心希望您就是下午的那个桑姆 |
[19:11] | If not, I’m screwed | 如果不是 我就彻底没戏了 |
[19:13] | because you’re the last Sam who put his card in the bowl | 因为您是把名片放进碗里 |
[19:15] | for a free lunch. | 最后一个桑姆先生了 |
[19:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:19] | Call waiting. | 有电话 |
[19:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:24] | Yes, this is she. | 是的 就是她 |
[19:41] | Excuse me. I’m looking for an Officer Young. | 不好意思 我找一位杨警官 |
[19:44] | The officer at the scene found your name and number… | 警察在现场找到她的皮包 里面有张紧急联系卡 |
[19:47] | …on an insurance contact card in her wallet. | 在那上面找到了你的名字和号码 |
[19:51] | Now, we need numbers for the nearest next of kin. | 现在我们需要直系亲属的联系方式 |
[19:54] | Can you supply those? | 你能提供一些吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Pete’s dad, um…. | 可以 皮特的爸爸 |
[19:59] | How did you say the car flipped? It flipped when it hit the…? | 那车是怎么翻的 是因为撞到什么 |
[20:03] | Are you sure you wouldn’t like to sit down? | 你确定不需要坐下来吗 |
[20:05] | They have a baby girl. | 他们有个小女孩 |
[20:07] | Sophie. Was she in the car? Was she in the car with them? | 苏菲 她当时在车上吗 她也和他们一起在车上吗 |
[20:10] | No. She was in the care of a minor, | 没有 一个未成年人在照顾她 |
[20:12] | a babysitter, at the time of the accident. | 车祸发生的时候 她和保姆在一起 |
[20:15] | So the officers placed her with CPS for the night. | 所以我们晚上把她安置在了孩童保服部 |
[20:18] | – She’s perfectly fine. – CPS? | -她现在很好 -孩童保服部 |
[20:20] | Child Protective Services. | 孩童保护服务部 |
[20:22] | Where they take cases like this. | 他们会处理类似这样的情况 |
[20:25] | Cases like this? | 怎样的情况 |
[20:29] | Orphaned children. | 孤儿 |
[20:58] | Messer. | 梅瑟 |
[21:59] | No, no, no. I just don’t understand why we can’t see her tonight. | 不不不 我不明白今晚为什么不能看她 |
[22:02] | No, ma’am, I don’t care about your protocol. This is– | 不行 女士 我不管你们有什么规定 现在… |
[22:06] | Yes, I will be here at this number. Yes. | 行 我会用这个号码 是的 |
[22:11] | They won’t do anything, not till 8 a.m. tomorrow. | 他们让我们明早八点后等通知 |
[22:14] | Okay, okay. I’m sure that she’s fine. | 好的 她一定没事的 |
[22:17] | You know, why don’t we sleep here tonight? | 我们今晚就待在这吧 |
[22:19] | That way we’re here if they call early. All right? | 搞不好他们明早会提前通知 是吧 |
[22:21] | – Okay. – Why don’t you take the guest bedroom? | -好 -你就睡客房吧 |
[22:24] | Okay, you can take their room if you want. | 好吧 你也可以睡他们的卧室 |
[22:26] | No, thank you. I’ll sleep over here. | 不用了 我就在这睡 |
[22:29] | – See you in the morning. – Okay. | -明早见 -行 |
[22:32] | – Thanks, Messer. – Okay. | -谢了 梅瑟 -不用 |
[23:30] | Anyone call? | 有谁打电话了吗 |
[23:32] | Just their lawyer. | 只有他们的律师 |
[23:35] | He’s coming over now. He wants to talk to us. | 他正赶过来 想跟我们谈谈 |
[23:40] | I’m sure this is a very difficult time for you, obviously. | 显然现在对你们来说很不好受 |
[23:43] | Everyone at the firm, we will miss Peter very much. | 事务所的所有人都很想念皮特 |
[23:47] | Now, you must have many questions. | 现在你们肯定会有很多疑问 |
[23:50] | Well, Sophie. I think that’s who we’re both thinking of. | 苏菲是我们现在最担心的 |
[23:53] | – Yes. – What will happen to her now? | -是的 -她现在该怎么办 |
[23:54] | Okay, well, I have already arranged for her transfer. | 她我已经安排好了 |
[23:57] | The foster family she was with will bring her to CPS. | 她所在的寄养家庭会带她去孩童保服所 |
[24:00] | They feel she’ll adjust best in her own environment… | 他们觉得她在自己熟悉的环境生活会更好 |
[24:03] | …so first she needs to be picked up and brought here. | 所以首先需要把她领回来 |
[24:06] | Okay, and who does that? | 行 谁去领 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry, did Alison and Peter | 不好意思 艾丽森和皮特有和你们说过 |
[24:13] | talk to you about their guardianship arrangements? | 苏菲的监护安排吗 |
[24:16] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[24:19] | Well, in preparing their will, | 准备遗嘱的时候 |
[24:20] | we talked about who would take care of Sophie… | 我们有讨论如果他们万一发生不测 |
[24:23] | …in the unlikely event that they should both die… | 谁来照顾苏菲 |
[24:26] | …and they named you. | 他们选择了你们 |
[24:29] | Both of you. | 两个 |
[24:32] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | -什么 -什么 |
[24:33] | They picked us together? | 他们选我们两个一起吗 |
[24:34] | I’m sure this isn’t exactly how you wanted to start a family. | 这可能不是你们想组建家庭的方式 |
[24:37] | There’s been a misunderstanding. We are not married. | 这一定有误会 我们没有结婚 |
[24:39] | No, no no. They tried to set us up on a blind date, | 没有没有 他们曾试过安排我们相亲 |
[24:41] | and we never made it to the restaurant. | 但我们甚至都没撑到一起去吃饭 |
[24:43] | – I don’t even know if you’d call it a date. – He was such a dick. | -我都不知道那算不算个约会 -他太混蛋了 |
[24:46] | I know this is overwhelming. | 我知道现在你们很难接受 |
[24:48] | Okay, and believe me, I tried to advise them against it. | 相信我 我也曾向他们建议不要这样 |
[24:50] | But there are options. You can say no. | 但这是他们的选择 你们没得选择 |
[24:53] | Because this is a big deal. This is a child. | 这事关重大 这是一个孩子 |
[24:58] | Big commitment. | 是一份巨大的承诺 |
[25:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[25:10] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[25:26] | – Sorry. – Options. | -不好意思 -其他方案呢 |
[25:28] | You mentioned that there were some other options? | 你提到有其他方案 |
[25:32] | Yes. We have Peter’s father. | 有 还有皮特的父亲 |
[25:34] | – Oh. Perfect. He’d be perfect, I think. – There you go. | -太好了 我觉得他非常适合 -还有 |
[25:37] | And there’s a few cousins. | 几个表兄妹 |
[25:38] | – You know what, I’m sorry, can I stop you there? – Cousins are always… | -不好意思 我想打断一下 -表兄妹也能 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:41] | What if one of us, on our own, by ourselves… | 如果我们中的一个 自愿 |
[25:45] | …chose to honor Alison and Peter’s wishes on our own? | 选择尊重艾丽森和皮特的遗愿会怎么样 |
[25:48] | Or both of us, hypothetically. | 或我们两个 假设的话 |
[25:51] | They named you, so I just set up a court hearing… | 他们指定了你们 所以我只需安排一个听证会 |
[25:53] | …to grant you temporary custody, and that’s it. | 从法律上确立你们的临时监护权就行了 |
[25:56] | Now, the finances… | 至于经济方面 |
[25:57] | …the estate will cover the mortgage, but that’s about it. | 他们的存款能支付按揭 但仅此而已 |
[26:00] | They didn’t have much in the way of savings. | 他们存款不多 |
[26:02] | They bought this house as an investment | 这房子是艾丽森母亲去世后 |
[26:03] | after Alison’s mother passed away. | 作为投资买的 |
[26:04] | But, you know, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, okay? | 但我们先别管其他的好吗 |
[26:07] | Let’s just focus on Sophie. | 先解决苏菲的问题 |
[26:08] | – Yes. – Right. | -好 -对 |
[26:10] | So I suggest the two of you | 所以我建议你们两个 |
[26:12] | move in here in the interim, for Sophie. | 暂时先搬过来住 为了苏菲 |
[26:17] | You want us to live together? | 你想让我们两个住一起 |
[26:18] | Yeah. For Sophie, for now. | 是的 暂时的 为了苏菲 |
[26:19] | Until you decide what you wanna do. | 直到你们想出别的更好的办法 |
[26:22] | But it’s best. | 但住这是最好的 |
[26:35] | Okay. Sign here, Ms. Berenson. | 行了 在这签字 贝伦森小姐 |
[26:45] | And here, Mr. Messer. | 这里 梅瑟先生 |
[26:49] | – Thank you. – Oh, there she is. | -谢谢 -她来了 |
[26:56] | Hi, sweet girl. | 小宝贝 |
[26:57] | Oh, honey, it’s so good to see you. | 宝宝 见到你真好 |
[27:03] | I know, I know. | 好了 没事了 |
[27:08] | I know. Hey, look. Hey, look. | 没事了 看 谁来了 |
[27:12] | You want Uncle Messer? Here. There’s Uncle Messer. | 要梅瑟叔叔抱抱吗 这里 梅瑟叔叔在这里 |
[27:17] | Oh, God. Okay. We should get her home. | 天啊 我们得带她回家 |
[27:38] | They definitely didn’t think this through. | 他们绝对没想清楚 |
[27:40] | We need to establish a sleep schedule. | 我们要约定一个起居时间表 |
[27:43] | – It’s very important. – What? | -这很重要 -什么 |
[27:45] | I guess. | 我觉得 |
[27:46] | – What did you say? – I said they didn’t think this through. | -你说什么 -我说他们没搞清楚这件事 |
[27:50] | Did Peter say anything to you? Or Alison? | 皮特有跟你说过什么吗 或艾丽森 |
[27:52] | – ’cause they didn’t tell me anything. – Nope. | -他们没跟我说过半句 -没有 |
[27:54] | This is not the kind of thing you forget to mention. | 这种事怎么会忘了先跟我们通个气 |
[27:56] | “Hey, Mess, you see that game where Kobe put the juke on that dude… | 梅瑟 你看那场比赛了吗 科比用假动作晃过那家伙 |
[27:59] | …then hit the fadeaway jumper? | 然后拦住了那个后仰跳投射手 |
[28:01] | Oh, and by the way, if I die, I’m gonna leave you with my kid.” | 顺便说一句 如果我死了 我孩子留给你 |
[28:04] | – It’s messed up. – Alison was a planner. | -太不靠谱了 -艾丽森喜欢计划 |
[28:06] | We are part of a plan. | 我们是计划的一部分 |
[28:08] | You wanna walk me through this plan? | 你想跟我详细解释解释这个计划吗 |
[28:10] | Are we supposed to live in this house together? | 我们要一起住在这吗 |
[28:12] | Share the place, both sleep-deprived? | 合用这地方 都睡眠不足吗 |
[28:14] | Because I sounds like a compelling psych experiment. | 我觉得这就像个强制性的精神实验 |
[28:16] | Assuming you and I can even afford to pay for this place. | 而且还得我和你能负担起这地方 |
[28:19] | Dunn said the mortgage is covered. | 唐恩说按揭不用愁 |
[28:21] | Well, what about the upkeep? Or the utilities or the taxes? | 那保养维修费呢 水电费 税款呢 |
[28:24] | You have any idea what the nut on the place like this? | 你知不知道这地方开销有多大 |
[28:26] | Peter was a junior partner at a law firm. | 皮特是一家律师事务所的小股东 |
[28:28] | I don’t make this kind of cash. | 我赚不了那么多 |
[28:30] | And what do you do? You bake scones for a living? | 你呢 烤大麦饼为生吗 |
[28:32] | I run a successful business, my sir. I do pretty well actually. | 先生 我自主创业 现在经营得很好 |
[28:35] | Yeah? Well, running a baby is not like running a bakery. | 是吗 带孩子不像开面包店 |
[28:38] | I didn’t say it was. | 我没那么说 |
[28:39] | They’re a mess. They pee on things. | 他们会搞得乱七八糟 到处撒尿 |
[28:41] | They bite. They’re basically dogs. | 咬东西 他们其实就是狗 |
[28:43] | Except at least a dog knows not to lick the electrical sockets. | 而且狗还不会去舔电源插孔 |
[28:47] | She’s up. She’s up. | 她醒了 她醒了 |
[28:49] | – Okay, honey. Hey. Hi. – Hey. Hey, look at the sleepyhead. | -宝贝 嘿 -看哪个小懒虫醒了 |
[28:54] | – Hi, honey. – Here we go. | -你好宝贝 -来了 |
[28:55] | Hey, come here. | 来抱抱 |
[28:56] | – No, no, don’t pick her up. – Why? | -不 先别抱 -为什么 |
[28:58] | Because she needs to learn how to self-soothe. | 她得学着自我安抚 |
[29:00] | – She needs to what? – Self-soothe. Soothe herself. | -学什么 -自我安抚 自己安抚自己 |
[29:03] | I just read it, Messer. It’s important. | 我刚看的 梅瑟 这很重要 |
[29:05] | Let’s just give it a minute. | 给她点时间 |
[29:06] | Everything’s okay. Happy, happy girl. | 一切都很好 快乐的小女孩 |
[29:10] | You know what? Let’s just sing a song. We’ll sing a song. | 这样 我们来唱歌 唱歌 |
[29:13] | The wheels on the bus go round and round | 巴士的车轮转啊转 |
[29:16] | Round and round Round and round | 转啊转 转啊转 |
[29:19] | The wheels on the bus go round and round | 巴士的车轮转啊转 |
[29:21] | All through the town | 一天到晚不停闲 |
[29:24] | The– I don’t know. | 我不记得词了 |
[29:26] | – And then Keanu Reeves saves the bus – Nice. | -基努·里维斯拯救了巴士 -很好 |
[29:28] | Saves the bus Saves the bus | 拯救了巴士拯救了巴士 |
[29:30] | And then Keanu Reeves saves the bus | 基努·里维斯拯救了巴士 |
[29:33] | – And then he dies – That’s all I got. | -然后他就死了 -我编不出来了 |
[29:35] | Does he die? I don’t know. | 他死了吗 管他的 |
[29:36] | Okay. Maybe she’s hungry. | 好 她可能是饿了 |
[29:37] | I think she’s hungry. I’m gonna feed her. | 我觉得她是饿了 我来喂她 |
[29:39] | Come on, let’s go eat. Come on. | 来 我们去吃东西 走 |
[29:41] | I thought we weren’t picking her up. | 不是让她自我安抚吗 |
[29:47] | Okay, Sophie girl, I’m almost done, hold on. | 苏菲乖乖 我马上好了 坚持一下 |
[29:49] | She’s not a food critic. She’s a 1-year-old. | 她不是美食评论家 她才一岁 |
[29:51] | I’m not gonna feed her just anything. | 我不会让她随便吃 |
[29:53] | We’re gonna feed you something today, Sophie, I promise. | 我们今天会让你吃到东西的 苏菲 我保证 |
[29:55] | Hopefully before you’re 2. | 尽量赶在你两岁之前 |
[29:57] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[29:59] | what does Sophie do to your dreams of ever meeting a guy… | 苏菲会影响你遇到个男人 |
[30:01] | …and having your own baby? Thought about that? | 然后生自己的小孩的梦想吗 你想过吗 |
[30:04] | A woman your age already has a hard time | 像你这种年纪的女人 |
[30:06] | competing for the few guys who don’t suck. | 想找个像样的男的本来就不容易 |
[30:08] | I’m sorry, did you just say a woman my age? | 不好意思 你刚是说像我这种年纪的女人吗 |
[30:10] | In the dating world, you wouldn’t be considered single. | 在约会界 没人觉得你还单身 |
[30:13] | You know what you’d be? Complicated. Beyond complicated. | 你嘛 情况太复杂 他们承受不起 |
[30:16] | You don’t know anything about me, Messer. | 你根本不了解我 梅瑟 |
[30:18] | Well, I know that you can’t open a childproof drawer. | 我了解你打不开防孩童开启的抽屉 |
[30:22] | Oh. There it is. | 打开了 |
[30:25] | Why are you trying so hard to convince me not to help her? | 你干嘛这么费劲的让我放弃照顾她 |
[30:28] | I’m not trying to. I’m just trying to do what’s best for her. | 我没有 我想做对她最好的事 |
[30:31] | You’re trying to do what’s best for you. | 你是在做对你自己最好的事 |
[30:33] | I’m trying to do what’s best for her. | 我是为了她好 |
[30:34] | OK. You know what. We’re not it. | 行了 你知道吗 我们根本不在行 |
[30:37] | They loved Sophie | 他们爱苏菲 |
[30:38] | more than anything in the entire world and out of everyone. | 胜过世界上的任何东西任何人 |
[30:40] | Messer, they picked us. | 梅瑟 他们选了我们 |
[30:42] | They picked us. | 他们选了我们 |
[30:46] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[30:47] | Check this out. I think you’re gonna love it. | 看看是什么 你一定爱吃 |
[30:51] | Taste sensation. Ready? | 开吃咯 准备好哦 |
[30:56] | No? Come on. Just try it, Soph. | 不要吗 尝尝 苏菲 |
[30:57] | Just try it. I think you’re gonna love it. | 尝一口 你一定会爱吃的 |
[31:00] | Just try it. | 就尝一口 |
[31:03] | Come on, Soph, give it a try. | 来 苏菲 吃一口 |
[31:05] | Oh, please? I’ve seen you eat things like this. | 吃一口吧 我见你吃过这类东西 |
[31:08] | I think you’re gonna love it. Come on. | 你一定会喜欢的 来 |
[31:10] | Mmm. Mmm. Yum, yum, yum. | 嗯 真好吃 真好吃 |
[31:13] | There you go. Good girl, Soph– | 真乖 好孩子 苏菲 |
[31:28] | So you honestly think we’re the best thing for her? | 你真觉得我们是最合适的人选吗 |
[31:56] | – Well, it was a beautiful service. – Yeah. | -他们以前招待得很棒 -没错 |
[31:58] | – I did not know that’s how they met. – Oh, that story about Paris? | -不知道他们是这么认识的 -巴黎的事是吗 |
[32:01] | – Are you kidding me? – Yeah. | -你开玩笑吧 -真的 |
[32:02] | What is gonna happen with the baby? Do we know? | 这孩子怎么办 有谁知道吗 |
[32:05] | – Oh, yeah, you didn’t hear? – No. | -你没听说吗 -没有 |
[32:06] | They named one of their friends, yeah. The single girl who bakes. | 他们指定了朋友 那个做烘焙的单身女孩 |
[32:11] | And the super-hot one that always smells, | 还有那个总散发 |
[32:13] | like, so good and sweaty. | 迷人体香的超正帅哥 |
[32:14] | – That guy. – That’s interesting. So he’ll be around. | -就那个男的 -有点意思 那他应该在这 |
[32:17] | “Good”? What do you mean, “Good and sweaty”? | 迷人 迷人的体香是什么意思 |
[32:22] | Mom, thank you for being here. | 妈妈 谢谢你过来 |
[32:23] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 要没你真不知道该怎么办 |
[32:25] | You’re welcome, honey. | 不用谢 宝贝 |
[32:26] | Do you mind watching her for another minute? | 能帮我再照看她一会吗 |
[32:28] | – I gotta talk to Messer. It’s family members. – Okay. | -我跟梅瑟说两句 亲戚们都在这 -好的 |
[32:30] | Mess. | 梅瑟 |
[32:34] | There’s a lot of them. | 这里有很多亲戚 |
[32:35] | Well, we just need to find one. | 我们只要找一个就行 |
[32:37] | So I understand you’re Peter’s cousins? | 我听说你是皮特的表哥 |
[32:39] | Hey, don’t climb on that. Hey, hey. | 别爬那个 |
[32:41] | – Who is that, Tyler? – Mason. | -那是谁 泰勒吗 -梅森 |
[32:43] | Mason, take a seat right now. Let’s go. | 梅森 赶紧坐好 快点 |
[32:45] | – Eight kids. – Eight kids? You guys have eight kids? | -八个孩子 -八个 你们有八个孩子吗 |
[32:48] | – Nine, dear. – Nine, right. Baseball team. | -九个 亲爱的 -九个 对 棒球队 |
[32:54] | – I had to come for Alison. – Yeah, thank you. | -我为了艾丽森赶了回来 -谢谢 |
[32:58] | – And I was on tour through Atlanta, so…. -Oh, on tour. | -我在亚特兰大巡回演出 所以 -巡回演出 |
[33:01] | Are you performing anywhere that I would know? | 请问你是在哪里表演呢 |
[33:03] | I’m dancing at Juggles tonight… | 今天在詹格夜总会 |
[33:05] | …and then Bush League Thursday through Monday. | 星期四到下周一去次级棒球联盟表演 |
[33:08] | Oh, how exciting. That’s really exciting. Yeah. | 很棒 真的很棒 |
[33:12] | It’s really good for Sophie to get to see her grandfather. | 祖孙相见真是太好了 |
[33:17] | She looks just like Peter. | 她长得跟皮特一个模子 |
[33:20] | I think she looks just like you. | 我觉得她跟您也是一个模子 |
[33:22] | So you have a house in Miami now? | 您现在在迈阿密有房子吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah, because we, you know, were hoping… | 我们希望 |
[33:28] | …given that Sophie is your only grandchild, that…. | 因为苏菲是您唯一的孙女 |
[33:31] | Well, it seems to make the most sense that you’d be– | 最好是她能跟… |
[33:34] | Okay, okay, okay. | 来来来 |
[33:36] | Sophie, no, no, no. Over here. | 苏菲 别别 快过来 |
[33:39] | Oh, I am so sorry. Okay. | 真对不起 |
[33:41] | You okay? Okay. | 还好吗 好 |
[33:43] | – Good as new. – Still breathing. | -没事了 -又能用啦 |
[33:57] | Well, we could go with the nine-kids family. | 可以去有九个孩子那家 |
[34:01] | I mean, they clearly know how to keep a child alive. | 起码他们知道怎么养活一个孩子 |
[34:07] | Stripper seemed nice. | 脱衣舞娘也还行 |
[34:14] | And the grandpa’s a definite no? | 爷爷绝对不行吗 |
[34:19] | We’re screwed. | 我们惨了 |
[34:22] | Next case, the matter of Sophie Novak, Index Number 05893-01. | 下一个 苏菲·诺瓦克案 编号05893-01 |
[34:29] | All right. | 好 |
[34:30] | I’ve read your submissions, along with the will. | 我看了你们递交的文件 还有遗嘱 |
[34:32] | Given that you folks were named as guardians… | 既然你们被列为监护人 |
[34:35] | …I see no reason to countermand the parents’ wishes. | 我没有任何理由来违背孩子父母的遗愿 |
[34:38] | However, permit– | 然而 |
[34:44] | – Just leave it. – No, no. | -别管了 -不行 |
[34:46] | – They’re gonna get ground into the carpet. – Guys, guys, okay. | -会卡到地毯里面 -伙计们 行了 |
[34:49] | Let’s leave the Goldfish. What do you say we stand up? | 别管那些饼干了 快站起来 |
[34:52] | – Okay. Okay. – Stand up. Leave them. | -好的 -站起来 就放在那 |
[34:55] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:57] | – I’ll pick these up. – Just… | -我等会再捡 -就 |
[34:59] | Until that time, I hereby | 现在 我在此 |
[35:00] | grant joint legal and physical custody… | 同意将苏菲·克里斯蒂娜·诺瓦克的共同法定监护权 |
[35:03] | …of Sophie Christina Novak to Holly Berenson and Eric Messer. | 授予霍丽·贝伦森和艾瑞克·梅瑟 |
[35:08] | That’s it? You’re not gonna ask us anything? | 就这样吗 你不用问我们什么吗 |
[35:11] | How do you know we’re not dealers or pimps? | 你怎么知道我们是不是毒贩子或皮条客 |
[35:14] | – Are you drug dealers or pimps? – No, ma’am. No. | -你们是毒贩子或皮条客吗 -不 法官 不是 |
[35:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:20] | Boom. “Done, next case. | 啪 行了 下一个 |
[35:21] | Here, take a kid. No, take two, we got extra.” | 来 给你个小孩 不 带两个 正好有多余的 |
[35:24] | Where is that stupid duck that she loves that drives me crazy? | 那个让人抓狂苏菲最爱的那个鸭子在哪 |
[35:28] | I don’t get it, man. I’ve been good. Some chick says: | 我没搞明白 我一直很小心 有妞对我说 |
[35:30] | “Messer, you can forget the condom,” | 梅瑟 你可以不戴套 |
[35:32] | I say no, and I still end up with a kid. | 我拒绝了 但我还是有了个小孩 |
[35:34] | We need to figure out a schedule. I need to work tomorrow. | 我们得制定一个时间表 我明天得上班 |
[35:37] | – Do you smell that? – What? | -你闻到了吗 -什么 |
[35:38] | Oh, maybe she finally pooped.Did she? | 她终于拉便便了 是吗 |
[35:40] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I think she– | 是的是的 我觉得她 |
[35:42] | What? It’s not that bad. | 什么 有那么夸张吗 |
[35:44] | Oh, Soph. | 噢 苏菲 |
[35:46] | – It’s a weird smell, right? – Okay. | -这味道真怪是吧 -好 |
[35:50] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[35:50] | What? Why me? Because I’m the girl? | 什么 为什么是我 就因为我是女生吗 |
[35:53] | – Yeah. – No. Uh-uh. | -对啊 -不 |
[35:55] | I am not changing diapers for the next two years. | 我不会让以后换尿不湿的任务落在我头上 |
[35:58] | – Get in there. -Okay, fine. Easy. It’s not that…. | -快去 -行 小意思 根本不 |
[36:01] | Something you can take off the checklist. Check. | 你可以在清单上把这一项打勾了 勾 |
[36:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[36:08] | I don’t know. It’s not a bra that I’m taking off a chick, | 我不知道 这又不是解内衣 |
[36:09] | it’s a diaper taking off a baby. | 这是给孩子脱纸尿裤 |
[36:11] | – It’s not rocket science. – Is there a box I can read? | -这又不是什么尖端科技 -有说明书吗 |
[36:12] | Just take the tabs off. | 把粘贴带撕了就行 |
[36:14] | See those little tabs? Undo them. | 看到这些粘贴带了吗 撕开就行 |
[36:21] | Oh, God. Don’t do that. You’re gonna make me throw up. | 天啊 别这样 你要把我搞吐了 |
[36:24] | It’s like Slumdog Millionaire in there. | 里面像住着个贫民窟的百万富翁 |
[36:26] | You’re gonna make me throw up. | 你搞得我要吐了 |
[36:27] | She didn’t eat enough to produce that. | 没吃多少怎么拉这么多 |
[36:29] | – She’s getting it in her toes. – Okay, give me the wipes. | -沾到脚趾上了 -给我纸巾 |
[36:32] | Give me another one. | 再给我一张 |
[36:33] | Hurry. Get it out of her toes. | 快点 把脚趾擦干净 |
[36:35] | What, it’s like a poop suit. | 好一道大便盛宴 |
[36:38] | Oh, I got it. | 我去开门 |
[36:39] | Messer. Don’t leave me in here. | 梅瑟 别扔我一个人在这 |
[36:42] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[36:46] | Oh, it’s burning my eyes. | 饶了我的眼睛吧 |
[36:48] | I’m getting the feeling this is a reconnaissance mission. | 我觉得这像个侦查任务 |
[36:51] | No one else is thinking that. | 没人那么想 |
[36:53] | – Oh, hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[36:54] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[36:56] | – Surprise. – The athlete. | -给你个惊喜 -你是那运动员 |
[36:58] | – Yeah, how’s it going? – My Two Dads. | -是的 还好吗 -“我的两个爸爸” |
[37:00] | – What’s up, buddy? – Here comes the block. | -怎么样 伙计 -来了一帮人 |
[37:02] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[37:04] | Just, you know, bringing you some covered dishes and whatnot. | 给你带来一些菜肴诸如此类的东西 |
[37:07] | New parents, gotta stock the fridge. | 新当父母 冰箱里需要有存货 |
[37:09] | One, two, three. | 一盒 二盒 三盒 |
[37:10] | Just because. Ha, ha! | 仅此而已 哈哈 |
[37:14] | – Come on in. – Oh, how unexpected. | -请进 -真是意外 |
[37:17] | Hope it’s not a bad time. | 希望来的还算是时候 |
[37:18] | Okay. Look at that, all clean. | 好了 看看 都清理干净了 |
[37:22] | Hey, the neighborhood watch is here. They brought us some– | 嗨 邻居们来看望我们 带来了一些 |
[37:26] | What? She’s perfect, no thanks to you. | 怎么了 她现在很完美 功劳不属于你 |
[37:29] | Holly, you have a– | 霍丽 你有一个 |
[37:31] | Save it, Messer. You big coward. | 省省吧 梅瑟 你这个大懦夫 |
[37:34] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 走 |
[37:38] | – Hey. – What a surprise. | -嗨 -真是个惊喜 |
[37:40] | Hey, guys, we weren’t expecting you. | 嗨 大家好 我们不知道你们要来 |
[37:42] | What a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[37:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:47] | Sweetie, you have shit on your face. | 亲爱的 你脸上有坨屎 |
[37:51] | – So…. – Yeah. | -是的 -是啊 |
[37:57] | – Who’s hungry? – I am. | -谁饿了 -我 |
[38:00] | – This one. – Should we dive in? | -吃这个 -我们应该大吃一顿吗 |
[38:01] | – You got a little more, on the right. – Just shut up. | -脸上还有一点 在右边 -闭嘴 |
[38:04] | – Okay. – I swear. | -好吧 -我发誓 |
[38:05] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮上忙 |
[38:11] | You guys doing okay? You look a little tired. | 你们还好吗 看起来有点疲惫 |
[38:13] | That would be the not sleeping. | 可能是没睡的缘故 |
[38:15] | – Doesn’t show. – You don’t look tired. | -不显 -你们看起来不疲惫 |
[38:17] | Don’t worry, because you’re not gonna sleep for 1 0 years. | 别担心 因为你们十年内都睡不好觉 |
[38:20] | Surprise. | 吃惊吧 |
[38:21] | And you’re never gonna get used to children’s music. | 而且 你永远适应不了孩子们的节奏 |
[38:24] | – Oh, God. – No. | -上帝 -不会 |
[38:25] | If l knew where The Wiggles lived, | 如果我知道缤纷扭扭四人组在哪住 |
[38:28] | and I’m working on it… | 我正想法弄清 |
[38:29] | I would murder them with an AK-47. | 我会用Ak-47步枪谋杀他们 |
[38:31] | – I’m very serious. – No new parents– | -我很认真的 -没有一对刚当上父母 |
[38:33] | I don’t think any of us knew what we were doing. | 我觉得我们谁都不知道在做什么 |
[38:35] | – Not a clue. – Not a clue. | -没有头绪 -没有头绪 |
[38:36] | I mean, we had nine months to get ready | 我的意思是 我们用了九个月去准备 |
[38:38] | and we still screw up about half the time. | 然而大半部分时间仍然弄得一团糟 |
[38:41] | – He sure does. – No, I said “We,” Actually. | -他当然了 -不 实际上我说的是我们 |
[38:44] | Do you know what? I’m gonna get real serious. | 你们知道吗 我要说点现实严肃的问题了 |
[38:47] | You gotta get two things straight. | 你们得做两手准备 |
[38:48] | One, get a sitter. | 第一 找个看小孩的保姆 |
[38:50] | – And a backup. – Absolutely. | -找个后援 -完全正确 |
[38:51] | – Yeah. – Next, important: | -对 -第二 很重要 |
[38:53] | You can never have enough paper towels. | 纸巾永远都不够用 |
[38:54] | And don’t shop at shop now. | 别在商店购物 |
[38:56] | They’re always out of milk and don’t carry unscented wipes. | 牛奶总是缺货 别买无香味的纸巾 |
[38:59] | When you order Motrin, get the dye-free. | 儿童模特灵[药]要不染色的 |
[39:01] | Oh, no BPAs. Sippy cups, any plastics. | 不要塑料奶瓶 啜吮杯 或任何塑料产品 |
[39:03] | You don’t want those chemicals. | 你们不希望要那些化学物品的 |
[39:05] | Alison wanted Sophie to go to Big Wagon Preschool… | 艾丽森想让苏菲去上”大货车幼儿园” |
[39:07] | …so you may wanna think about making donations. | 你们也许想要考虑一下捐款 |
[39:10] | Like, yesterday. | 就像昨天 |
[39:11] | Okay, maybe we should start to write this down. | 也许我们应该写下来 |
[39:22] | One bite, one bite, one bite. | 就一口 就一口 就一口 |
[39:32] | – The week. – Can’t do that. | -这周 -不行 |
[39:34] | – You’re writing my name. – I already did– | -你写的是我的名字 -我已经做过了 |
[39:36] | There we go. Okay, Sophie girl. | 好了 苏菲 |
[39:40] | Your bath time, your bath time. | 洗澡时间 洗澡时间 |
[39:41] | Oh! Okay, get the baby. | 好了 往宝宝身上冲 |
[39:43] | – Your bath time, your bath time. – All right. | -洗澡时间 洗澡时间 -好了 |
[39:46] | All right, how about that? | 好吧 这个怎么样 |
[39:48] | No? | 不喜欢 |
[39:51] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[39:54] | No? | 不喜欢 |
[40:17] | Patterson with the turnaround. | 帕特森转身投篮 |
[40:19] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[40:22] | What? You wanna watch something else? | 怎么了 你想看别的台吗 |
[40:25] | He shoots– | 他射门了 |
[40:27] | No, come on, missed the…. | 不 没进 |
[40:31] | It’s time to wiggle. | 缤纷扭扭来啦 |
[40:56] | There we go. | 好了 |
[41:03] | You okay? You okay? Good. Okay. I’m sorry. | 你还好吗 你还好吗 很好 对不起 |
[41:09] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[41:16] | – She’s making the poop face. – What do you mean? | -她一副大便脸 -什么意思 |
[41:18] | Poop face. Oh, God, she’s gonna poop in the tub. | 大便脸 上帝 她要拉在浴池里了 |
[41:20] | Hurry up, hurry up. She’s gonna poop on me. | 快点 快点 她要拉我身上了 |
[41:23] | – I don’t know how to do this. – She’s gonna poop on me. | -我不知道怎么弄这个 -她要拉我身上了 |
[41:25] | You know what? Move, move. | 你起开 起开 |
[41:27] | Let me do it. Here. Just take her. I got it. | 我来 给 抱着她 我来弄 |
[41:29] | – Come on. I hate this thing. – There’s a latch. Pull the lever– | -我恨这东西 -这里有个闸口 拉这杆 |
[41:32] | Okay. Don’t start. Sorry. | 好了 别发火 抱歉 |
[41:34] | No, no, no, not the hat. | 不 不 不 别用那帽子 |
[41:36] | Oh, my God, that’s my hat. | 我的上帝 那是我的帽子 |
[41:38] | That’s my– I’ve had that hat since high school. | 那是我的 我高中时就戴它了 |
[41:41] | – I’ll wash it. – Oh, yeah. Oh, it’s funny. | -我会洗的 -是啊 很可笑 |
[41:43] | Yeah, laugh it off. Laugh it off. | 是的 别笑了 别笑了 |
[41:46] | Okay, that’s real funny. | 好吧 真的很好笑 |
[41:49] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[41:51] | Um, I think we should just…. | 我觉得我们应该 |
[42:00] | – Hey, what is that? – What? | -嗨 那是什么 -什么 |
[42:02] | That lump. What’s that? | 那个肿块 那是什么 |
[42:04] | – That’s her bellybutton. – No, it’s not. | -那是她的肚脐 -不 那不是 |
[42:07] | That wasn’t there. That was not there a few days ago. | 肚脐不在那 几天前还没有呢 |
[42:09] | It’s just an outie, isn’t it? | 只是肚脐上的疤 不是吗 |
[42:11] | No, it’s not an outie. | 不 那不是肚脐上的疤 |
[42:13] | I don’t think. | 我觉得不是 |
[42:16] | How does this…? | 这怎么弄 |
[42:18] | What are these numbers on here? What does that mean? | 这些数字是什么意思 |
[42:21] | Why is this…? | 为什么这个 |
[42:24] | No one’s gonna steal a stroller. | 没人会偷手推童车的 |
[42:27] | We can’t afford to be snobby. | 我们承担不起花里胡哨的东西 |
[42:28] | It’s our biggest event. | 这是我们最重要的活动 |
[42:29] | Bring out all the crowd pleasers. | 把所有大家喜爱的东西都拿出来 |
[42:31] | Anything wrapped in bacon, and the mushroom vol-au-vent. | 任何包在咸肉里的东西 蘑菇肉馅大酥饼 |
[42:34] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等 |
[42:37] | – I gotta call you back. – Holly. | -我一会给你回电话 -霍丽 |
[42:39] | Free-Range Turkey. | 散养火鸡 |
[42:41] | – Dr. Free-Range Turkey. – Yes, Sam. I remember. | -散养火鸡医生 -是的 桑姆 我记得 |
[42:45] | I heard about the accident. | 我听说了这起意外 |
[42:47] | I am so sorry about your friends. | 对你朋友的事情我很难过 |
[42:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:51] | Hey, you left me a half-message, | 嗨 你的留言只有一半 |
[42:53] | only it was the half without your number. | 你没留下电话号码 |
[42:55] | Yeah, something– Someone came up. | 是的 出了点意外 |
[42:59] | – How we doing? – It’s all right, sweetheart. | -宝宝好不好啊 -没关系 甜心 |
[43:03] | Is she sleeping okay? Regular bowel movements? | 她睡的好吗 排便正常吗 |
[43:07] | Not at first, but now very regular. | 开始不好 但现在很正常 |
[43:10] | But she does have this protrusion on her stomach. | 但是她肚子上有个疖子 |
[43:13] | I don’t know, you know, what it is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[43:15] | I’m not sure what I’m supposed to look for. | 我不确定我应该往哪方面想 |
[43:17] | I don’t really know anything about kids. | 我对孩子一无所知 |
[43:20] | Alison was the first of my friends to have a baby… | 艾丽森是我的朋友中第一个有孩子的 |
[43:22] | …and she was amazing with Sophie. | 苏菲让她喜出望外 |
[43:24] | And she would be the first person | 本该是我向她 |
[43:26] | I would call about this, you know? | 打电话询问这种问题 |
[43:28] | I mean, she was the first person | 我是说 她是我有任何事 |
[43:29] | I called about everything and…. | 都会第一个打电话的朋友 |
[43:31] | God. It is killing me. | 上帝 我难受极了 |
[43:34] | It is killing me right now | 我再也不能给我的朋友打电话了 |
[43:36] | that I can’t call my friend. | 这让我难受极了 |
[43:37] | She just…. | 她只是 |
[43:40] | And I’d really like to say, “What the hell were you thinking? | 我真想说 你到底怎么想的 |
[43:43] | You could’ve left me your pearls or YSL clutch. | 你可以留给我你的珍珠或圣罗兰手包 |
[43:45] | I mean, this is a little much. | 但这个婴儿 这事就有点过了 |
[43:47] | It’s really, really hard, and I don’t know what I’m doing.” | 真的太难了 我不知道我在做什么 |
[43:51] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[44:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:02] | No, I think you’re doing pretty well, considering. | 不 就此事而言 我觉得你做的很好 |
[44:05] | Sophie’s got an umbilical hernia. | 苏菲得了脐疝 |
[44:10] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[44:11] | Most go away on their own. We’ll watch it. | 大多数情况下都会自愈 我们再观察 |
[44:13] | Then I didn’t do it? | 那么我不用担心 |
[44:14] | No, you did not do it. | 不 你不用担心 不用这样 |
[44:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:20] | I thought you said it goes away on its own. | 我想你说过它会自愈的 |
[44:23] | That’s for you. | 这是给你开的 |
[44:27] | “One bottle of Pinot Noir, one to two glasses as needed.” | 一瓶黑比诺葡萄酒 一两杯就够了 |
[44:30] | Or white. Same dosage, though. | 或者是白葡萄酒 同样的量 |
[44:33] | Look, what you’re doing is pretty incredible. | 听着 你所做的事相当不可思议 |
[44:35] | Give yourself a break every now and again. | 让你自己适当放松一下 |
[44:37] | – Thank you. – I’ll have my nurse set you up in a week? | -谢谢 -这周我让护士帮你调理一下 |
[44:41] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好吧 |
[44:42] | Bye, Sophie. You’re gonna be okay. | 再见 苏菲 你会没事的 |
[44:45] | – Nice to see you. – You too, really. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 真的 |
[44:49] | So I’m at the drugstore… | 我在药房 |
[44:52] | …and it dawns on me that women stare at men carrying a baby… | 渐渐明白女人盯着男人抱着一个婴儿 |
[44:55] | …like a guy will stare at a woman with a great rack. | 就像男人盯着女人抗着一大块肉 |
[44:59] | You know what I just realized today? | 你知道我今天意识到什么吗 |
[45:02] | I am never gonna take a great bath in this house. | 我永远都别想在这房子里好好洗个澡 |
[45:04] | This is a shower house. You never brush your hair, do you? | 这本来就是一个洗澡房 你根本没梳头 |
[45:07] | It must save so much time. That’s so handy. | 肯定省了不少时间 很方便 |
[45:11] | How’s that wine treating you? | 喝点酒你变成什么了 |
[45:14] | – Did you want some? – No, no, no. | -你想来点吗 -不 不 不 |
[45:16] | Because I can share. I’m a good sharer. | 因为我可以分你点 我很会分享 |
[45:18] | No, you don’t need any, because you never worry. | 不 你不需要 因为你从来都不会担心 |
[45:22] | That’s what Alison told me, you know, when she set us up. | 那是艾丽森告诉我的 当她安排我们相亲的时候 |
[45:25] | She said, “Honey, you just got | 她说 亲爱的 |
[45:27] | your ass dumped by your boyfriend of three years. | 你被男友抛弃已经三年了 |
[45:29] | You need to go have a good time.” And then, ta-da, you show up. | 需要找找乐子了 然后 你出现了 |
[45:34] | Your charming self shows up… | 你闪光登场 |
[45:36] | …and you don’t even wanna go to the restaurant. | 甚至不想去饭馆 |
[45:38] | My first date in three years, | 我三年里的第一个约会 |
[45:40] | and it’s a total asshole at the door. | 而站在门前的是一个大混蛋 |
[45:44] | And now I’m raising a kid with that asshole. | 现在我却在和那个混蛋养一个孩子 |
[45:46] | God, the irony. | 上帝 好讽刺啊 |
[45:47] | Come on, off to bed. Up, up, up. | 得了 上床睡觉吧 起来 |
[45:49] | You are, you know that, right? An asshole? | 你是 你知道对吗 你是个混蛋 |
[45:51] | It feels good to say that to your face. | 当着你的面说出来的感觉真好 |
[45:53] | Been saying it behind your back for years. | 在你背后说已经好几年了 |
[45:55] | A belligerent drunk. Great. | 好一次挑衅的醉酒 太棒了 |
[45:57] | That’ll be a fun next 18 years. | 以后的十八年肯定很有趣 |
[45:59] | Everybody thinks I’m a fun drunk. | 大家都认为我喝醉后很有趣 |
[46:01] | Someone’s at the door. Who is it? | 有人在门口 是谁 |
[46:03] | It’s probably a neighbor. | 大概是个邻居 |
[46:06] | – Yes? – Hi, I’m Janine Groff. | -什么事 -嗨 我是雅尼·格罗夫 |
[46:09] | Your caseworker from Social Services. | 社区服务的探访员 |
[46:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[46:13] | You were told we’d be making a few unannounced visits. | 以前跟你们说过会有探访 |
[46:18] | Yeah, well, this is definitely unannounced. | 是的 这事肯定没说明白 |
[46:21] | – Just give me one minute. – May I come in? No? | -给我一分钟 -我能进吗 不行 |
[46:23] | – Who is that? – Social Services. | -是谁 -社区探访 |
[46:25] | You got five minutes to shower… | 给你五分钟去洗澡 |
[46:27] | …and start acting like the | 然后表现得像 |
[46:28] | responsible pain you’ve been since we moved in. | 我们搬进来后就一直负责的努力的样子 |
[46:30] | – Okay. – Go, go, go. | -好的 -快去 快去 快去 |
[46:34] | Upstair– Upstairs. Your room is up here, remember? | 楼上 楼上 你房间在楼上 记得吗 |
[46:37] | – I’m sorry. – Go, go, go. | -抱歉 -快去 快去 快去 |
[46:39] | – I’m going. Stop pushing me. Don’t push. – Just– I didn’t…. | -我正去呢 别推我 别推 -我没 |
[46:42] | You sure you don’t wanna see the garage again? | 你确定你不想再看看垃圾了 |
[46:44] | Nope, twice is my limit. | 不用 两次是我的极限了 |
[46:46] | I have a whole area of tools you didn’t even get a chance to see. | 我有完整的工具间 你甚至还没去看 |
[46:49] | I’m good. I’m usually wrapping up by now and– | 不用 我通常都在此时完成巡视 |
[46:51] | Hello. I’m so sorry. I had to get the little one down. | 你好 很抱歉 我得把小孩哄睡 |
[46:58] | And you can see why. | 你可以看出来为什么 |
[47:00] | Take your eyes off her for one minute and, zoom! | 一眼没看住她 就没影了 |
[47:02] | You know? Just “Tee-tee-tee-tee-tee” On her little legs. | 你知道的 用她的小腿蹭蹭蹭的走 |
[47:06] | Okay, well, let’s get started, then. | 好吧 那我们开始吧 |
[47:10] | Okay, so let’s just talk. | 好吧 让我们谈谈 |
[47:12] | You know, I just wanna | 我只是想 |
[47:13] | get a sense of the both of you, your plans. | 了解你们的感觉和计划 |
[47:15] | Where do you see yourselves in five years? | 在这五年内你们会变成什么样 |
[47:18] | – Ask me. I know. Great answer. – You don’t– | -问我 我知道 太好的问题 -你不 |
[47:20] | No, I’m good, I’m good. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[47:22] | I own a small gourmet-food store, | 我拥有一家小的美食商店 |
[47:23] | soon to be a small gourmet restaurant. | 很快就要变成一家小的美食饭馆 |
[47:26] | We’re expanding. | 我们在扩张 |
[47:27] | New flooring, I’m thinking hexagonal tile. | 新的地板 我在考虑六边型的瓷瓦 |
[47:29] | New flooring. That’s part of everyone’s five-year plans. | 新的地板 那是所有人五年计划的一部分 |
[47:32] | Flooring, right? | 地板 对吗 |
[47:33] | Anyway, I’m also hoping someday to have my own frozen-food line. | 我希望有一天拥有独家的速冻食品连锁店 |
[47:36] | Organic. But that’s the 10-year plan. | 有机的 但那是十年计划 |
[47:38] | You asked about the five-year. | 你问的是五年计划 |
[47:39] | Oh, God, l didn’t include Sophie. | 上帝 我没把苏菲算进来 |
[47:41] | – You didn’t. – Let me just take it back. | -你没有 -让我重新说 |
[47:43] | She is a big part of my plan. | 她是我计划中重要的一部分 |
[47:45] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[47:47] | – Okay. – Eric. | -好的 -艾瑞克 |
[47:51] | – Yep, Eric’s good. Eric will be fine. – Okay, Eric. | -在 我很好 我很好 -好的 艾瑞克 |
[47:53] | Well, I’m the technical director on all Hawks broadcasts. | 我是老鹰队的技术导播 |
[47:58] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -是的 |
[47:59] | So, what does the technical director do? | 技术导播都做些什么 |
[48:01] | Well, when the director says, | 当总监说 |
[48:03] | “Ready, go Camera 1 ,” I’m the guy that– | 准备好 第一摄像镜头 我就是那个 |
[48:06] | – I push the button that goes Camera 1 . – He pushes the button. | -我按下第一摄像镜头的按钮 -他按按钮 |
[48:10] | And I guess in a couple years… | 我猜几年之内 |
[48:12] | …when the boss gets kicked upstairs | 老板要么从楼上摔下来 |
[48:13] | or gets pinched with a tranny hooker… | 要么和人妖纵欲过度 |
[48:16] | …I’ll get my shot in the director’s chair. | 我就会有机会坐上总监的职位 |
[48:20] | Okay. So Mr. Dunn tells me that you’re both single… | 好的 唐恩先生说你们都是单身 |
[48:23] | …and presently not engaged in a relationship. | 目前没有任何关系 |
[48:28] | – Not sleeping together? – God, no. | -也没同床 -上帝 没有 |
[48:30] | – Okay, good. – Oh, my God, no. | -好的 很好 -我的上帝 不 |
[48:31] | – No, no, no. – Not a chance. | -不 不 不 -没门 |
[48:33] | Okay, that’s great, because this situation… | 好的 太好了 因为这种情形 |
[48:35] | …two single people living under the same roof… | 两个单身人士居住在同一屋檐下 |
[48:38] | …raising a recently orphaned child, | 养着一个出生不久的孤儿 |
[48:40] | well, it’s complicated enough… | 已经够复杂的了 |
[48:42] | …without the added complication of, you know, that. | 就不要再锦上添花了 就是来那事 |
[48:46] | Oh, trust me, Janine, | 相信我 雅尼 |
[48:47] | we will not be complicating anything with that. | 我们不会把那事弄得复杂化 |
[48:50] | Yeah, I get plenty of that elsewhere. | 是的 我在别处有许多女友 |
[48:51] | – I’d get plenty of that in my day as well. – Way back in the day. | -我也有许多男友 -好久以前的事了 |
[48:55] | Listen. | 听着 |
[48:56] | You two both seem like two sweet, doe-eyed people… | 你们俩看起来像是两个善良 天真的人 |
[48:59] | …about to have the worst year of your lives. | 这是你们生活中最糟糕的一年 |
[49:01] | I’ll be honest with you. | 我得实话实说 |
[49:03] | Wanna make jokes about tranny hookers? | 想开人妖的玩笑 |
[49:05] | Go for it, I don’t care. | 随便 我不在乎 |
[49:06] | You have no idea the types of families that I deal with. | 你们想不到我接触的都是什么样的家庭 |
[49:09] | Tranny hookers? They’re my good cases. | 人妖? 这玩笑是我很好的案例 |
[49:12] | The only obstacle here is you two… | 唯一的障碍是你们俩 |
[49:14] | …and whether or not you’re both cut out to be parents. | 你们是否要放弃当父母 |
[49:17] | What we want to avoid is | 我们需要避免 |
[49:18] | Sophie losing more people that she’s close to. | 让苏菲失去更多走近她生活的人 |
[49:22] | You know, your friends | 你知道 你的朋友 |
[49:24] | thought you could do this, but I’ll be honest… | 认为你们能做好 但实话实说 |
[49:27] | …I’m not so sure. | 我不那么确定 |
[49:32] | How can I be hung-over if I haven’t even gone to sleep yet? | 我连觉都没睡怎么出去玩 |
[49:36] | Look, all we have to do is put her down. We just gotta put her– | 我们要做的就是把她放下 我们得放她 |
[49:39] | She’s not warm. She doesn’t have a fever. She’s just overtired. | 她不热 没发烧 只是累过头了 |
[49:44] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[49:44] | It’s okay, Soph. Come on, honey. | 没事 苏菲 好了 亲爱的 |
[49:47] | I don’t know. Start wearing a watch. | 我不知道 开始戴手表吧 |
[49:49] | There’s gotta be somebody we can call, right? | 总有个我们可以打电话的人 |
[49:51] | – Hey, thank you for coming over. – It’s okay. | -嗨 谢谢你过来 -没关系 |
[49:54] | Sorry about your dad. He’s a pretty scary dude, huh? | 对你爸爸说句抱歉 他有点多虑了 |
[49:57] | – Come here, Sophie. – The baby whisperer. | -过来 苏菲 -宝宝密语 |
[49:59] | – It’s okay. – Yeah. | -没关系 -太好了 |
[50:00] | Thank you, Amy. | 谢谢 艾米 |
[50:06] | I don’t know why, but this fan always helps. | 我不知道为什么 但风扇总是很管用 |
[50:09] | – Beats having to take her for a drive. – Yeah. | -要让她安静得带她开车兜风 -没错 |
[50:12] | Anyway, big math test tomorrow, so…. | 不管怎样 明天有重要的考试 所以 |
[50:17] | Give her some money. | 给她些钱 |
[50:19] | Oh, Amy, Amy. | 艾米 艾米 |
[50:22] | It’s okay. Doesn’t feel right to take it anymore. | 不用了 这钱我不该拿 |
[50:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:26] | – Give her the money. – No, I insist. | -给她钱 -不 拿着吧 |
[50:30] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[50:33] | – Good luck on your math test. – Okay, bye-bye. | -祝你数学考试顺利 -好的 再见 |
[50:35] | – Oh, thank God. Whew. – I know. | -谢天谢地 -我知道 |
[50:40] | – Oh, no. – No, no, no. | -不 -不 不 不 |
[50:44] | Too close. You’re holding her too– | 太近了 你举着她太 |
[50:46] | Look, you’re gonna chop her head off. | 看 你会把她脑袋切下来的 |
[50:47] | – That’s what the babysitter was doing. – She wasn’t. | -保姆就这么做的 -她不是 |
[50:50] | No, she was soothing her down here. | 不 她抱着她来回摇 |
[50:52] | We’re gonna go for a drive. We’re gonna drive around the block. | 我们要开车兜风了 绕着街区开 |
[50:55] | – Just go. Just go. – Nice and quick. Nice and quick. | -开车 开车 -要稳要快 要稳要快 |
[50:58] | All right, we’re just gonna go for a ride around the block. | 好了 我们只是驾车绕几条街区 |
[51:01] | We’ll get back in time for the game, huh? | 我们会及时赶上比赛 |
[51:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[51:31] | Mm-hm. Absolutely. Yeah, I’m on my way now. Okay. | 绝对正确 是的 我正在路上 好吧 |
[51:35] | Yeah, really, thank you so much. All right, bye-bye. | 是的 真的非常感谢 好的 再见 |
[51:38] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[51:39] | Yes. Burke’s out, | 太棒了 波克出局了 |
[51:40] | and I finally got the call to direct today’s game. | 今天比赛终于让我来直播 |
[51:43] | Today is my Riverside event. | 今天是我的河边活动 |
[51:44] | – I told you. – You never told me that. | -我告诉过你了 -你从来没说过 |
[51:46] | You just don’t listen to women who won’t sleep with you. | 你只听得进和你上床的女人说的话 |
[51:49] | See it there on the board? I’ll be home at 7:30. | 板子上写着呢 我七点半到家 |
[51:51] | Come on, I can’t. There are no kids in the booth. | 拜托 我不行 导播间里不能有孩子 |
[51:54] | – Come on, work with me here. – It’s on the board. | -通融一下 -写在板子上了 |
[51:57] | You have any idea how big a game this is? | 你知道这比赛有多重要吗 |
[51:59] | The Hawks are a game out of the eighth seed in the East. | 老鹰队在东部打出八强比赛了 |
[52:01] | – Don’t walk out that door. – You’re speaking Mandarin. | -别出门 -我说的是英文吗 |
[52:04] | I’ve been planning this for months. | 我筹划此事已经几个月了 |
[52:06] | There are plenty of mommy and daddies who are in love with you. | 附近有许多喜爱你的孩他爸孩他妈 |
[52:09] | Call them. | 给他们打电话 |
[52:10] | Hey, Beth. It’s Messer, from a– Yeah. | 嗨 贝丝 我是梅瑟 是的 |
[52:13] | Hey, I was wondering if maybe | 我在想 |
[52:15] | you guys could watch Sophie for a bit today. | 你们今天能否照顾苏菲一会儿 |
[52:17] | I got a huge break. | 千载难逢的机会 |
[52:18] | I get to direct the Hawks game today. | 我今天要直播老鹰队的比赛 |
[52:20] | Nope, Amy can’t. She’s got a big math test. | 不 艾米不行 她有重要的数学考试 |
[52:22] | Yeah, I tried Josh and Beth too. | 是的 我也问过乔什和贝丝了 |
[52:25] | They’re all busy. Bye-bye. | 他们太忙 再见 |
[52:26] | Son of a…. | 妈的 |
[52:30] | It’s a healthier meal if you don’t fry the shell. | 如果你不煎贝壳 就会是顿更健康的饭 |
[52:34] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么 |
[52:35] | I like my taco shells baked. | 我喜欢我的墨西哥卷饼贝壳烘培 |
[52:36] | Yeah, I like them soft. | 我喜欢吃软壳玉米卷 |
[52:39] | All right, thank you for the ride, Walter. | 谢谢你送我过来 沃尔特 |
[52:41] | Well, you called, I came. | 是你打电话叫我来的 |
[52:43] | That’s how a man makes his money, baby. | 我就是干这个吃饭的 |
[52:44] | What’s up with my floor seats? | 前排球票什么时候给我 |
[52:46] | I’m gonna give you two floor seats. | 2张前排票 |
[52:48] | All you gotta do is keep that meter running for me. | 只要你在这等我就是你的了 |
[52:51] | – Okay. – My man. | -没问题 -够意思 |
[52:52] | – We making another stop, baby? – Yep. | -还去别的地方吗 -嗯 |
[52:54] | – Okay. All right. – Just not yet. | -好的 -等会再说 |
[52:57] | Not yet, not yet. the baby’s in here. | 等会 等会 孩子还在车里呢 |
[52:59] | You left the baby…you left the baby! | 孩子还在车里呢 |
[53:01] | You left the baby! you left the baby… you left the baby. | 等等 孩子 孩子还在车里呢 |
[53:04] | You left your baby. | 你的孩子还在车里呢 |
[53:07] | Look, Walter, please, I got no choice. | 听着 沃尔特 拜托 我实在是没辙了 |
[53:10] | I need your help, as a friend. | 作为哥们你得帮我 |
[53:11] | No, no, no. you can’t leave me with your baby. | 不行 不行 我可不能替你看孩子 |
[53:14] | Are you on crack? I could be the baby cab killer. | 你脑子进水了吗 我要是婴儿杀手呢 |
[53:17] | I know all about you, man. | 我很了解你 哥们 |
[53:18] | I know you keep a clean cab, you drive the speed limit… | 你的车很干净 你开车不会超速 |
[53:21] | …and you got three kids you love to death. | 家里还有三个宝贝孩子 |
[53:23] | You know why? because they’re my kids. | 废话 我爱我的孩子 |
[53:25] | I hate other people’s kids. | 我讨厌别人的小孩 |
[53:27] | that’s your baby in there. | 车里面的是你的孩子 |
[53:28] | Whatever the meter is, triple it. | 我付你3倍车钱 |
[53:30] | You’ll be the best-paid babysitter in the state. | 你可是咱们这待遇最高的保姆了 |
[53:32] | Please. | 帮帮忙吧 |
[53:36] | What if she wakes up? | 她醒了怎么办 |
[53:37] | She’s not gonna wake up, I pro… Oh! | 她一时半时不会醒的 对了 |
[53:39] | Look. It’s her ducky. | 接着 这是她的玩具鸭 |
[53:41] | ln case of an emergency. | 以防万一 |
[53:43] | Better not be no emergencies. | 最好没有万一 |
[53:44] | – There won’t be. – Better not! | -放心吧 不会的 -但愿如此 |
[53:47] | The final seconds of this first half…. | 上半场就剩最后10秒钟了 |
[53:49] | Ready Camera 3. and go 3. | 3号机准备 切到3号机 |
[53:52] | feeding it off, and the basket…. | 运球…投篮 |
[53:54] | Simon, give me the scoring leaders, please. | 西蒙 拜托给得分王特写 |
[53:57] | No one’s ever said “Please” to me before. | 还没有人对我这么客气 |
[54:00] | – Who’s calling? – It’s the new sitter. | -谁的电话 -新雇的保姆 |
[54:05] | The baby woke up! the baby woke up. | 她醒了 你的孩子醒了 |
[54:08] | Hey, there’s this great game going on. you should check it out. | 这场比赛很关键 你得盯紧了 |
[54:11] | Cameras 4 and 6, | 4号机还有6号机 |
[54:12] | 4 ready by the ball, 2 by the basket. | 4号机负责跟球 2号机对准篮筐 |
[54:14] | Okay, sniff her butt. see if she needs to be changed. | 闻闻她的屁股 纸尿裤是不是该换了 |
[54:17] | I’m not sniffing this baby’s booty. | 我可不想闻他屁股 |
[54:19] | Man, what are you feeding this girl? | 你喂她吃的什么啊 |
[54:21] | It’s like a dirty bomb. | 跟脏弹一样臭 |
[54:22] | It’s like eggs and peanut butter. | 还有鸡蛋和花生酱的味道 |
[54:25] | l’ll be down at halftime. | 等中场休息我再过去 |
[54:26] | Halftime? are you crazy? | 中场休息 你疯了吧 |
[54:28] | Halftime! | 中场休息了 |
[54:30] | Okay, okay, okay, here we go, man. Okay, okay. Oh, my God! | 好了 好了 好了 我来了 |
[54:33] | Okay. Okay. all right. all right, we’re halfway there, Walter. | 好了 好了 还有半场球的时间 沃尔特 |
[54:36] | – All right, here we go. – No, no, no. | -拜托 交给你了 -不行 不行 不行 |
[54:38] | No, please, listen. Walter, please. | 拜托 沃尔特 求你了 |
[54:40] | Know what? here. take the whole wallet. | 这样吧 钱包归你了 |
[54:42] | l don’t want your wallet. | 我不要 |
[54:43] | You know what I want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[54:45] | I want a nice, comfy seat inside……next to some big-screen TVs.. | 我要舒服地坐在屋里 看大屏幕电视 |
[54:49] | No kids in the booth. I’m sorry. you gotta sit out here. | 导播间不能带小孩 你得坐外面 |
[54:52] | – Baby wanna see game? – Baby doesn’t wanna. | -宝贝想看球赛吗 -她不想看 |
[54:54] | Wanna see game? | 想不想看 |
[54:55] | Baby wanna see game. | 宝贝想看比赛 |
[55:05] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[55:07] | This is Sophie and her nanny, Walter. | 这是苏菲和她的保姆 沃尔特 |
[55:12] | Say hi. | 跟大家打招呼 |
[55:15] | All right, here you go. | 好了 坐这儿吧 |
[55:16] | Big cushy chair, new monitors. drinks are in the fridge. | 大沙发 大屏幕 冰箱里有饮料 |
[55:19] | No beer till after the game, okay? | 看比赛时不能喝酒 好吗 |
[55:21] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[55:22] | I never seen a game like this before. now we’re talking. | 我还没在这里看过比赛呢 这还差不多 |
[55:24] | – So you’re good? – l’m good. | -满意了吗 -很好 |
[55:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[55:28] | All right, people, second half. let’s do this. | 好了 同志们 下半场 开工了 |
[55:31] | – Did you get him through a service? – Uh, yep. | -你从服务中介找来的人 -恩 |
[55:37] | He’s your cab driver, isn’t he? | 是你的司机吧 |
[55:40] | Twenty seconds to go, Hawks down by 1 . | 还有20秒 老鹰队还剩1次投篮机会 |
[55:44] | No doubt they’ll play for the last shot. | 老鹰队即将完成本场比赛的绝杀 |
[55:46] | All right, Camera 4, stay with Johnson. | 4号机 跟住约翰逊 |
[55:48] | Liz, tell Camera 4 to stay with Johnson. come on. | 丽兹 告诉4号机跟住约翰逊 |
[55:50] | l can barely hear you, Messer. | 我听不清 梅瑟 |
[55:52] | A foul? come on, man! | 犯规 怎么可能 |
[55:54] | Okay, ready Camera 6. | 6号机准备 |
[55:55] | Walter, she’s crying. | 沃尔特 她在哭 |
[55:57] | I know, l’m trying to watch the game. | 听见了 我正看比赛呢 |
[55:58] | You are the worst babysitter of all time. | 你这个保姆太差劲了 |
[56:00] | Because I’m not a babysitter. | 我又不是专门给你看孩子的 |
[56:02] | Do something. please, I’m dying over here. | 帮个忙 行吗 我都焦头烂额了 |
[56:04] | All right, Camera 2, stay with Bibby Johnson. | 2号机 镜头对准毕比· 约翰逊 |
[56:07] | All right, stay with the shooter on Camera 2… | 2号机镜头对准投手 |
[56:10] | No, I mean, Camera 1 . | 不不 是1号机 |
[56:11] | Stay on 1 , 1 , 1 . | 1号机跟住 |
[56:12] | Camera 2, stay with the… Camera 1… | 2号机 跟住… 1号机… |
[56:14] | Alley-oop, and the Hawks win. | 空中接力 老鹰队赢了 |
[56:17] | Unbelievable play by Atlanta. Hawks win by 1 . | 亚特兰大打得太棒了 老鹰队赢了 |
[56:21] | Hands down, the best game of the year. | 毫无疑问 这是今年最好看的比赛 |
[56:24] | Too bad you all couldn’t see it. | 真可惜你们错过了 |
[56:32] | But I’m a creep | 但我只是个献媚者 |
[56:36] | I’m a weirdo | 只是个怪人 |
[56:41] | – What the hell…? – What are you singing to her? | -我究竟 -你唱什么呢 |
[56:44] | Everybody likes Radiohead. | 人人都爱电台司令 |
[56:48] | Do you mind? | 你有意见 |
[56:52] | What the hell am I doing here? | 我来这有何用 |
[56:56] | I don’t belong here | 我不属于这里 |
[57:02] | See? | 看见没 |
[57:04] | Told you it works. | 很管用的 |
[57:14] | Would it kill you to…? | 你就不能… |
[57:18] | Would it kill you to brighten the mood around here? | 你就不能高兴点儿啊 |
[57:21] | – Yeah, it might. – Come on. | -对 没错 -拜托 |
[57:22] | Why should I pretend to be happy? | 我为什么要装得很开心的样子 |
[57:24] | I’m miserable. let me be miserable. | 我很痛苦 别勉强我 |
[57:26] | – lt’s depressing. – l don’t care. | -太压抑了 -我不管 |
[57:27] | Know what? I am so sick of all your dark little comments. | 知道吗 我可受够了你的抱怨 |
[57:31] | I ruined my life for her. | 都是因为她 我的生活才一团糟 |
[57:32] | I’m so sorry parenting | 照顾小孩 |
[57:33] | isn’t as fun as you thought it was gonna be. | 不是你想象得那样轻松愉快 |
[57:35] | Yeah, you’re happy because your old life sucked. | 你之所以开心是因为你以前过得不怎么样 |
[57:38] | – My old life didn’t suck. – It did. | -我过得挺好的 -糟透了 |
[57:40] | My life was great. | 我过得很充实 |
[57:41] | I was my own boss,I made my own hours. | 我开店当老板 自己做主 |
[57:42] | I had free time. | 我有的是时间 |
[57:44] | To do what? Bake more? | 干什么呢 做蛋糕 |
[57:45] | You have no idea what a great life is. | 你不会享受人生 |
[57:47] | I had a great life. I went to games for a living. | 我过得轻松自在 游戏人间 |
[57:50] | Okay? girls would buy me drinks and throw themselves at me. | 有很多女孩请我喝酒 跟我上床 |
[57:52] | You see this shirt? I slept with the girl who sold me this shirt. | 看这衬衣 卖这衣服的女孩对我投怀送抱 |
[57:56] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[57:57] | People say you can’t have it all. I had it all. It was awesome. | 别人得不到的我得到了 棒极了 |
[58:00] | Of course you think that’s awesome, | 那是你自己的感觉 |
[58:02] | because all you care about is getting laid. | 你满脑子想的都是上床 |
[58:04] | Even Peter was embarrassed by you. | 连皮特都替你难为情 |
[58:06] | He just never said anything to your face because he was twice the man you are. | 只不过没当面告诉你 他比你爷们 |
[58:10] | You should get laid yourself. | 活该你独守空房 |
[58:12] | Except to have sex… | 你盼着跟别人上床 |
[58:13] | …you gotta find somebody who can stand you first. | 还是先找个能忍受你的人吧 |
[58:18] | Fuck you. | 混蛋 |
[58:30] | You shouldn’t ride a motorcycle. | 你最好不要骑摩托车 |
[58:32] | Your kid’s parents died… | 你孩子的父母死了… |
[58:33] | She is not my kid. | 她不是我的孩子 |
[58:38] | She’s not my kid. | 她不是我的孩子 |
[58:40] | Then whose kid is she? | 那是谁的孩子 |
[1:00:02] | We’ll do this again. One, two– | 再一次 一 二 |
[1:00:11] | I’m sorry, Messer. | 对不起 梅瑟 |
[1:00:14] | – l didn’t mean it. – lt’s all right. | -我无意的 -没事了 |
[1:00:24] | You know, I broke my back when I was 1 7. I was almost paralyzed. | 我17岁时背部受伤 差点瘫痪 |
[1:00:29] | And Pete spent that whole summer with me in my room… | 皮特整个暑假都陪着我 |
[1:00:34] | …watching movies every day. | 在房间里看电影 |
[1:00:37] | All my friends went out to the beach or went off to chase girls… | 其他朋友不是去海边玩就是泡妞去了 |
[1:00:41] | …but he just sat there with me the whole time. | 只有他留下来一直陪着我 |
[1:00:44] | I can’t leave him alone when he needs me. | 他需要我的时候我不能坐视不管的 |
[1:00:48] | Even if he’s gone. | 即便是他离开人世了 |
[1:00:52] | I dug up some of their old home movies because, you know, l was just…. | 我把以前的录影带找出来是想 |
[1:00:56] | I just wanted to hear their voices, see them a minute, you know? | 听听他们的声音 看看他们的样子 |
[1:01:01] | And l found this one, and you’ve gotta see this. | 我找到了这个 你得看看 |
[1:01:09] | Pretty great, huh? | 不错吧 |
[1:01:11] | I went with the lavender and then the blue sky, | 墙是薰衣草色的 还有蓝色的天空 |
[1:01:13] | like we talked about. | 都是按照咱们商量的弄的 |
[1:01:13] | When did you paint this room? | 你什么时候刷的墙 |
[1:01:15] | I did it when you were at the hospital. | 在你住院期间 |
[1:01:17] | You were supposed to do it three days ago. | 你应该提前3天去刷 |
[1:01:19] | It smells like paint fumes in here. | 现在屋子里还有油漆味的 |
[1:01:21] | It’s been drying for 12 hours. | 已经晾了12个小时了 |
[1:01:22] | It has not been drying long enough. | 还得再多晾几天 |
[1:01:24] | You’re getting so critical. | 你怎么这么挑剔 |
[1:01:25] | She can’t sleep in the bedroom tonight. | 她今晚不能睡在这里了 |
[1:01:27] | It’s not even wet. | 油漆已经干了 |
[1:01:28] | I wouldn’t bring a baby into a wet room. | 我不会让宝宝睡在油漆还没干的房间里 |
[1:01:30] | Of course it’s not wet, | 油漆是干了 |
[1:01:31] | but you think it doesn’t smell for days afterwards? | 可是味道还在啊 |
[1:01:34] | It doesn’t. It’s totally aired out. | 不会啊 已经没什么味道了 |
[1:01:36] | You know how much work I put into this? | 你知道我把房子弄成这样费了多大劲么 |
[1:01:38] | You didn’t do any of this. | 你什么都没做 |
[1:01:39] | When have you painted a cloud in your life? | 你之前画过云彩吗 |
[1:01:42] | l oversaw the work that was being done. | 从头到尾是我在监工的 |
[1:01:44] | You oversaw it? | 监工 |
[1:01:45] | The one thing you said you would do, you oversaw? | 你只会监工吗 |
[1:01:47] | I got creative. the guy came in, | 我想的创意 我跟来干活的人说 |
[1:01:49] | and I said, “Let’s do the clouds.” | 把云彩画上 |
[1:01:51] | This is ridiculous. she can’t sleep here. | 真可笑 她不能在这睡 |
[1:01:53] | Of course she can. | 当然可以了 |
[1:01:54] | Move the crib. | 把婴儿床搬出来 |
[1:01:55] | This is her room. where else… | 这才是她的房间 搬去哪里呢 |
[1:01:56] | So you’re saying it’s okay that we’re horrible parents… | 你是想说怎么养小孩 |
[1:01:59] | …and wanna kill each other half the time. | 我们这钟人都会吵得脸红脖子的 |
[1:02:01] | Two-thirds, actually. | 差不多吧 |
[1:02:04] | I think we have to just stop trying to fit ourselves into their lives. | 我觉得咱们没必要扮演他们的角色 |
[1:02:09] | You know, I hate this place. It’s like a mausoleum in here. | 我讨厌这房子 跟坟墓差不多 |
[1:02:13] | You know, there’s pictures of them everywhere. | 屋子里到处都是他们的照片 |
[1:02:18] | And l really hate that cowboy painting. | 我真的不喜欢那张牛仔画 |
[1:02:20] | He’s really creepy, right? | 看着吓人 是吧 |
[1:02:22] | Yeah. I want it out. | 恩 我想把它拿下去 |
[1:02:24] | If we’re gonna live here, | 如果我们还想继续住在这里 |
[1:02:26] | we have to stop tiptoeing around… | 就别再小心翼翼地好像在等他们回来 |
[1:02:27] | …like they’re coming back soon. They’re not coming back. | 他们不可能会回来了 |
[1:03:04] | This side has to… no. | 往这边挪…不行 |
[1:03:05] | – That good right there? – No. | -这个角度呢 -不好 |
[1:03:07] | – Looks good right there. – Okay, like that. | -这样正好 -很好 |
[1:03:36] | Morning, Messer. | 早上好 梅瑟 |
[1:03:39] | Morning… | 早上好 |
[1:03:41] | Jill. | 吉尔. |
[1:03:48] | Oh, and thank you for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[1:03:51] | – And next time it’s my treat. – Oh, God. | -下次我请客 -天哪 |
[1:03:56] | Right foot, left foot. Right foot, left foot. | 迈右脚 迈左脚 迈右脚 迈左脚 |
[1:03:59] | – Let’s see some walking. – Would you stop that? | -咱们学走路吧 -别这样 |
[1:04:01] | She’ll walk when she’s got somewhere to go, all right? | 到时候自然就会走了 对吧 |
[1:04:04] | All the books say she should be walking or talking by now… | 书上说她这个年龄应该会走路会说话了 |
[1:04:07] | …and she’s not doing either. | 可她现在还都不会呢 |
[1:04:08] | All the books also say that you should be married with 2.2 kids… | 书上还说你会带着孩子结婚 |
[1:04:12] | …and look at your life. | 看看你的生活 |
[1:04:13] | That poor girl thinks that she’s going to dinner with you. | 那个可怜的姑娘还以为能和你吃晚饭 |
[1:04:16] | What’s the alternative? “Bye, l’ll never see you again”? | 那说什么 再见 我们不会再见了 |
[1:04:19] | – That would be mean. – Where do you meet these women? | -挺伤人的 -你怎么认识的这些女孩 |
[1:04:21] | I mean, if you’re not with me and Sophie, you’re at work. | 除了工作你就和我还有苏菲在一起 |
[1:04:24] | – l have my methods. – Huh. interesting. | -我有的是办法 -有意思 |
[1:04:37] | Switch it up. there we go. Oh, there it is. | 换个角度 没错 看到了 |
[1:04:41] | Okay. Oh, like a rubber band. | 真像橡皮筋 |
[1:04:46] | – Limbering up? – How you doing, good-looking? | -在热身吗 -你好 气色不错嘛 |
[1:04:50] | Oh, right back at you. | 彼此彼此 |
[1:04:52] | – Hey, big man. – Hey, Ted. | -早上好 大个儿 -早上好 泰德 |
[1:04:54] | – Hey, you see that game last night? – Which game? | -昨晚的比赛你看了吗 -什么比赛 |
[1:05:01] | Oh, my God. | 吓我一跳 |
[1:05:01] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意吓你的 |
[1:05:03] | l didn’t know you were a runner. | 我不知道你以前是练跑步的 |
[1:05:06] | We should train together. Yeah. | 咱们应该一起练习 |
[1:05:08] | Well, l like to use this time to think. | 我喜欢在跑步时思考 |
[1:05:10] | Oh, yeah, me too. I like to think. | 我也是 我也喜欢思考 |
[1:05:12] | Is this the pace we’re gonna keep up? It’s a little brisk. | 咱们要保持这种速度吗 有点快 |
[1:05:16] | l still don’t understand all these extra costs. | 我不明白为什么会有这些计划外的费用 |
[1:05:19] | The job’s been more complicated than we anticipated. | 开店比我们想的繁琐 |
[1:05:21] | Oh, more complicated than anticipated, yeah. | 相当复杂 |
[1:05:24] | My life has been more complicated than anticipated. | 我的生活也比想象的困难 |
[1:05:26] | I didn’t anticipate somebody handing me a baby… | 没想到有人会把孩子交给我 |
[1:05:29] | – Ms. Berenson? – Yes? | -贝伦森小姐 -什么事 |
[1:05:31] | Ah. Sorry. Hello, lady. What you doing? | 不好意思 宝贝 你怎么了 |
[1:05:33] | Can you just give me one minute? | 等我几分钟 |
[1:05:36] | Hey, Lonnie? Keep a better eye on her. | 朗尼 能不能帮我看着她 |
[1:05:38] | She’s crawling around back there. | 她一直到处爬来爬去 |
[1:05:39] | – lt’s a construction site. – A baby that crawls? | -那边正装修呢 -爬来爬去的孩子 |
[1:05:42] | – Just take her. – l can’t. doing something. | -帮我看着她吧 -不行 找别人吧 |
[1:05:44] | – Please. – Can’t. Big basket. | -拜托了 -不行 大篮子 |
[1:05:46] | Can you help me out? – | 能帮帮我吗 |
[1:05:47] | You look beautiful with the baby, though. | 你带着孩子的样子很美 |
[1:05:49] | Doesn’t she look good with…? | 她是不是很美 |
[1:05:51] | That’s a beautiful baby. like an accessory. | 带着漂亮的小孩多好看 |
[1:05:53] | Smooth. | 油嘴滑舌 |
[1:05:54] | Go, Wonder Pets. Yay! | 冲吧 神奇宠物救护队 |
[1:05:58] | Wow, that was a really good episode. | 这动画片真不错 |
[1:06:01] | What I like about Ming-Ming is that even though they lost the game… | 我喜欢明明[神奇宠物救援队里的角色] 即使输掉了比赛 |
[1:06:04] | …she really learned something valuable about teamwork, you know? | 她还能学到对团队有价值的东西 |
[1:06:09] | I didn’t see that one coming. How about…? | 我没看过下一集 不如 |
[1:06:12] | Holly. stay right… You stay right… | 霍丽 别动 站住别动 |
[1:06:14] | Holly, Holly, Holly! She’s standing! | 霍丽 她站起来了 |
[1:06:16] | She’s about to walk! Get down here! | 她要走路了 快下来 |
[1:06:18] | – What? Now? – Hurry up! | -什么 现在吗 -快点 |
[1:06:21] | She can’t walk now! she can’t walk now! | 她不能现在走路 她不能现在走路 |
[1:06:23] | She’s about to. get down here. | 她马上就要走了 快下来 |
[1:06:24] | Okay, wait. stay right there. | 等等等等 站住别动 |
[1:06:26] | – Wait, l’m coming. – Hurry up! | -马上就来 -快点 |
[1:06:28] | She’s walking! hurry up! | 她在走 快点 |
[1:06:29] | Stall her. I’m coming. | 先拦住她 我来了 |
[1:06:30] | l’m coming! Just stall her. sttall her! | 我来了 拦住她 拦住 |
[1:06:32] | l can’t… How do you want me to stall her? | 我怎么让她等啊 |
[1:06:34] | – How do l stall her? – Just stall her! | -怎么拦啊 -拦住她 |
[1:06:37] | Don’t you take that step. Please, don’t take… | 先别动 拜托 |
[1:06:39] | What do you want me to…? | 你想让我怎么做… |
[1:06:41] | Ow! Oh, God, oh, God, I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:06:43] | Oh, I’m sorry. Oh, l’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[1:06:45] | Okay. What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:06:47] | You told me to stall her, so l just– I gave her a little shove. | 你让我拖延时间 我就推了她一下 |
[1:06:50] | I asked you to stall her, Messer, not traumatize her. | 我让你拖住她 梅瑟 不是伤害她 |
[1:06:53] | – Now she’ll never walk. – Okay, this is not my fault. | -她不会走了 -不是我的错 |
[1:06:57] | What did the bad man do, huh? | 看看那个坏蛋干的好事 |
[1:06:59] | Pretty sure it was your fault. | 绝对是你的问题 |
[1:07:24] | Hold on. Okay, go ahead. | 等等 好 去吧 |
[1:07:34] | – Are those homemade noodles? – Yes. | -你自己做的面呀 -恩 |
[1:07:37] | She’s the only person who doesn’t like my cooking. | 她是唯一一个不喜欢我厨艺的人 |
[1:07:39] | Now it’s personal. | 今天我做的是私房菜 |
[1:07:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:44] | One bite. | 咬一口吧 |
[1:07:47] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I did it! She ate it! | 天哪 我成功了 她吃下去了 |
[1:07:51] | She ate my cooking, she ate my cooking, she ate my cooking! | 她吃我做的东西了 她吃了 她吃了 |
[1:07:55] | I’m that good. | 我好棒 |
[1:08:21] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[1:08:24] | This is why you are always so happy to run to the store. | 我知道你为什么总是很乐意跑来这里 |
[1:08:27] | This is where you pick up women. You use Sophie to get laid. | 是为了泡妞 你利用苏菲泡妞 |
[1:08:31] | She’s gotta pay back somehow. Isn’t that right? | 她总得报答我吧 对吗 |
[1:08:33] | No free lunch, right, Soph? | 天下没有免费的午餐 对吗 苏菲 |
[1:08:35] | I wanna see it. | 我想见识见识 |
[1:08:36] | – See what? – I wanna see you work your Messer magic. | -见识什么 -我想看看你到底有什么魅力 |
[1:08:39] | You want me to pick you up? Here? | 你想我跟你搭讪 在这儿吗 |
[1:08:41] | Yes. I want you to loop around and pretend l’m one of those gym girls. | 你去绕一圈然后跟我搭讪 |
[1:08:44] | I’m not gonna pretend to pick you up. | 我不会假装跟你搭讪 |
[1:08:46] | – l wanna get home. – Uch. You’re such a killjoy. | -我想回家 -真扫兴 |
[1:08:52] | You know what? I read about these. | 看看这个 |
[1:08:54] | They’re really good for kids, but l can’t… | 这东西对孩子好 可我不会… |
[1:08:57] | – How do you pronounce it? “Acyi?? -“Acyi?” | -这个怎么念 -阿赛依 |
[1:08:59] | “Acyi?” | 阿赛依? |
[1:09:01] | You must really have an ear for languages, huh? | 你对语言很在行吧 |
[1:09:04] | No, not really. | 也不是啊 |
[1:09:06] | I took Spanish all through high school. | 我高中时学过西班牙语 |
[1:09:08] | I did pretty well. got good grades. | 而且学得不错 成绩很好 |
[1:09:13] | Oh, you’re good. you’re very good. | 可以啊你 你很行啊 |
[1:09:15] | – You see that? – l see how this works for you. | -看到了吧 -我见识到了 |
[1:09:17] | Holly? | 霍丽 |
[1:09:19] | Oh! It’s Sam. It’s Sophie’s doctor, Sam. | 是桑姆 苏菲的医生 桑姆 |
[1:09:22] | – Sam? you call him Sam? – Hey, Sophie. | -桑姆 你叫他桑姆 -你好 苏菲 |
[1:09:25] | – Dr. Nelson. – Hi. Sam. | -尼尔森医生 -嗨 桑姆 |
[1:09:26] | Hey, l’m Messer. nice to meet you. | 你好 我叫梅瑟 很高兴认识你 |
[1:09:28] | Messer, nice to meet you too. | 梅瑟 很高兴见到你 |
[1:09:30] | – ls this your…? – No, no, no. | -他是你的…-不是 |
[1:09:31] | – No. – We’re not…. We just…. | -不 -我们不是 |
[1:09:35] | Sounds complicated. | 好像很复杂 |
[1:09:37] | – We raise Sophie together. – Yes. | -我们一起照顾苏菲 -是的 |
[1:09:38] | You know, Holly’s mentioned how much she really likes Sophie’s doctor… | 霍丽提到过她很喜欢苏菲的医生 |
[1:09:42] | …A few times, actually. | 经常提到你 |
[1:09:43] | So l thought she meant you were good with kids, but now… | 我想应该是因为你对小孩很在行 |
[1:09:46] | Can you just walk away? can you just give me a minute? | 你能不能走开一会 给我几分钟时间 |
[1:09:49] | – l’m all right here. – Give me a minute. Thank you. | -我就在这 -给我几分钟 谢谢 |
[1:09:53] | Sometimes Sophie is more of a grown-up. | 苏菲比他懂事多了 |
[1:09:57] | So how’s this work between you two? | 你们怎么分配工作的 |
[1:10:00] | You split up most of the work? | 分工合作 |
[1:10:01] | Yes. We have charts. a very big chart. | 我们做了一张表格 很大的 |
[1:10:03] | – Chart? – Yeah. | -表格 -是的 |
[1:10:05] | That chart give you any time off? | 表格上有没有列出你休息的时间 |
[1:10:07] | Yes, Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday. | 周一和周三还有隔周周五 |
[1:10:09] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:10:11] | – Will you have Sophie this Friday? – No. | -那这周五你要照顾苏菲吗 -不用 |
[1:10:14] | – Eight o’clock Friday? – Great. | -那周五晚上8点 -好的 |
[1:10:16] | – My office has your information? -They sure do. | -我的办公室有你的信息 -应该是吧 |
[1:10:18] | – l’ll call you up. – Perfect. Okay. | -我回头打给你 -好的 |
[1:10:21] | You are so right, this is such a great place to meet people. | 这还真是个交桃花运的好地方 |
[1:10:27] | What time does Dr. Love get here? | 爱心医生几点过来 |
[1:10:29] | Any minute. stop calling him that. | 马上就到 别这么叫他 |
[1:10:31] | I can’t believe he asked you out. | 真不敢相信他约你出去 |
[1:10:32] | Doesn’t that defy some doctor-patient thing? | 会不会违反医患守则 |
[1:10:34] | He’s a pediatrician, so if | 他是儿科医生 |
[1:10:36] | he’s dating a patient, there’d be a problem. | 他约会的又不是病人 |
[1:10:38] | If you have sex, is he gonna tell you what percentile you’re at? | 你们俩上床的话 他会怎么评价你 |
[1:10:43] | – Hi. – Hey. Wow, you look…. | -嗨 -嘿 你看上去 |
[1:10:48] | Oh, l’d better not say anything. | 废话不多说了 |
[1:10:49] | Best to keep a couple of cards off the table. | 把所有的联系卡全部藏起来 |
[1:10:52] | -Hey, Messer. -Hey. How you doing, doc? | -梅瑟 你好 -医生 最近好吗 |
[1:10:54] | -Thanks for giving her the night off. -All right. | -谢谢你放她一晚上 -没什么 |
[1:10:57] | You know, she tried on everything in her closet. | 你知道吗 她试了衣橱里的每一件衣服 |
[1:10:59] | Pretty much impossible to blow this one. | 这次应该不会搞砸的 |
[1:11:02] | Okay, Messer. We’ll just go. | 梅瑟 好了 我们出发吧 |
[1:11:03] | -She hasn’t had any for a while… -Oh, my God, stop it. | -她已经很久没有…-天哪 闭嘴 |
[1:11:06] | Call me if you need me. | 需要我的话给我打电话 |
[1:11:11] | You know, if you wanted to kill me there were | 要是你想杀了我… |
[1:11:13] | dumpsters on my side of town that were a lot closer. | 这附近倒是有很多垃圾桶 |
[1:11:16] | You don’t like to be surprised, do you? | 你不喜欢惊喜 是吗 |
[1:11:18] | Well, l’m a little bit of a control freak, so…. | 我有点控制癖 所以… |
[1:11:22] | – There we are. – Okay. Backstage at a concert. | -我们到了 -好的 音乐会的后台 |
[1:11:26] | – l’m just not that cool. – No? | -我还没那个本事 -不是吗 |
[1:11:28] | We’re not going to Aerosmith or Justin Bieber? | 我们不去史密斯飞船乐队或贾斯汀·比伯? |
[1:11:31] | This is… | 这是… |
[1:11:36] | Le Mare. | 勒·迈尔 |
[1:11:37] | The owner and executive chef has three girls, so…. | 这儿的老板兼主厨有三个女儿 |
[1:11:41] | – You treat Phillipe Le Mare’s kids? – l do. | -你是菲利普·勒·迈尔孩子的主治医生 -是 |
[1:11:43] | – Oh, my God. – Dr. Nelson. | -天哪 -尼尔森医生 |
[1:11:45] | – Phillipe. – Sam, hey. Phillipe Le Mare. | -菲利普 -桑姆 你好 我是菲利普·勒·迈尔 |
[1:11:48] | – Such a pleasure. – No, no, pleasure’s mine. | -幸会 -不 不 我很荣幸 |
[1:11:50] | Special setup right here. Come on. | 特殊为你们安排的 来吧 |
[1:11:51] | So how are the beautiful girls? | 小可爱们最近好吗 |
[1:11:53] | They’re very healthy. They have a good doctor. | 托你的福 她们都很健康 |
[1:11:55] | You know, I don’t do a lot of dinner dates, really. | 事实上 我很少参加晚宴 |
[1:11:59] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[1:12:02] | No? You know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[1:12:04] | Why don’t we just relax | 为什么我们不放松一下 |
[1:12:05] | and get to know each other? What do you say? | 了解彼此呢 你认为呢 |
[1:12:07] | So you live around here? | 你住在这儿吗 |
[1:12:11] | Upstairs? | 楼上吗 |
[1:12:13] | I just live right around the corner in the TV room. | 我就住在电视房的角落里 |
[1:12:15] | You know, I knew l’d seen you somewhere around here. | 你知道 我觉得好像在哪见过你 |
[1:12:19] | Excellent choice in the crushed watermelon, by the way. | 顺便说下 西瓜块是个不错的选择 |
[1:12:23] | I’m sorry if l’m a little nervous. | 很抱歉我有点敏感 |
[1:12:25] | It’s just that l don’t usually meet babies like you. | 我很少接触像你这样的婴儿 |
[1:12:27] | To be honest, l… | 说实话 我… |
[1:12:30] | Well, l like older women. | 好吧 我喜欢熟女 |
[1:12:34] | Well, not that much older. | 其实 也不是年纪那么大的 |
[1:12:42] | You are getting warmer, kiddo. | 你的体温升高了 |
[1:12:48] | l can’t believe you’ve never come here. | 我不敢相信你从未来过这儿 |
[1:12:50] | l never used to eat out much. | 我很少在外吃饭 |
[1:12:52] | My ex-wife, she would cook, so we stayed home a lot. | 我的前妻会做饭 所以我经常在家吃饭 |
[1:12:56] | – You were married? – You like how l snuck that in there? | -你结过婚 -你觉得刚才偷摸溜进怎么样 |
[1:12:58] | Mm. Clever. | 行啊 转移话题 |
[1:13:01] | -l’m so sorry. I thought l turned it off. -That’s okay. | -抱歉 我以为我关机了 -没关系 |
[1:13:06] | Messer, l get one night off. | 梅瑟 给我一晚上的时间 |
[1:13:07] | Look, l’m not calling for you, I’m calling for Dr. Love. | 不 不是给你的 让爱心医生接 |
[1:13:10] | Okay. All right, hold on. | 好吧 等一下 |
[1:13:13] | I’m sorry, he wants to talk to you. It must be a Sophie question. | 抱歉 要你接电话 一定是苏菲的问题 |
[1:13:16] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:13:19] | It could be a couple things. | 有点麻烦 |
[1:13:21] | Take her down to the ER at St.Augustus. | 送她到圣奥古斯都的急诊室 |
[1:13:22] | It’s Friday, so Dr. Mooney’s on call. | 星期五 穆尼医生在值班 |
[1:13:25] | I’ll tell him you’re on your way. You won’t have to wait. | 我告诉他你正在路上 就不必等了 |
[1:13:28] | We’ll see you there in about an hour. | 大约一个小时后在那见 |
[1:13:30] | Okay. Sophie’s temperature spiked. | 好吧 苏菲发烧了 |
[1:13:32] | They’re gonna need an hour, so l was hoping… | 他们需要一个小时 所以我想 |
[1:13:35] | We gotta go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:13:38] | Or we could go. | 或者我们应该走了 |
[1:13:40] | Great. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[1:13:50] | So Sophie’s got a urinary-tract infection. | 苏菲患了尿道感染 |
[1:13:52] | We’re gonna put her on an antibiotic drip. | 我们要给她注射抗生素 |
[1:13:54] | That gets the medication into her system a bit faster. | 这样能使药物更快进入生殖系统 |
[1:13:57] | I’ll stop back by first thing in the morning and check up on her. | 明早一上班我就再给她检查 |
[1:14:01] | – Thanks. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[1:14:04] | Yeah, l was kind of looking forward to dropping you home. | 是的 我本想送你回家来着 |
[1:14:08] | I had rehearsed this whole thing in my mind. | 在我脑海里我提前预演过 |
[1:14:21] | That was even better than l rehearsed it. | 这比预演的还要好 |
[1:14:24] | – l’ll call you later. – Okay. | -我再打给你 -好的 |
[1:14:26] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[1:14:35] | Hey, her temp’s coming down. | 看 她的烧退了 |
[1:14:36] | Clothes, daycare, monthly food bill… | 衣服 日托 每月伙食费… |
[1:14:38] | and now a $1 200 bill from the emergency room. | 加上1200美元的急诊费 |
[1:14:41] | If something happens to the car, | 如果车子再出什么问题 |
[1:14:43] | one of us is gonna sell a kidney. | 我们中就有一个只能去卖肾了 |
[1:14:45] | Having a kid is expensive. We talked about that. | 抚养孩子需要很多花费的 我们讨论过 |
[1:14:47] | Having kids and an expanding shop, it’s a bit much. | 抚养孩子和拓展店面 的确很昂贵 |
[1:14:51] | Where’d you get the flowers? | 花哪来的 |
[1:14:53] | Oh. Sam sent them today. I haven’t even called him back yet. | 今天桑姆送的 我到现在还没给他电话呢 |
[1:14:56] | I mean, how can I? I’m a disaster. | 我怎么可以 我是个累赘 |
[1:14:58] | I can’t be this girl on the second date. | 我不会再去和他约会了 |
[1:15:00] | This is what you save for marriage. Like 10 years in. | 为了结婚 这钱存了都有十年了吧 |
[1:15:02] | Don’t stress about the money. We’ll be fine. | 别再想钱了 会过去的 |
[1:15:05] | I’ll just call Lonnie and we’ll patch up the wall… | 我打给朗尼 修好墙… |
[1:15:07] | and maybe in a few years, we can rebuild it or something. | 或许过几年 我们再考虑扩建 |
[1:15:11] | Wait, so you’re gonna pull the plug on the remodel? | 等一下 你这是要停工吗 |
[1:15:13] | I can’t increase the construction loan. It’s okay, you know? | 不能再增加施工贷款了 没关系 不是吗 |
[1:15:16] | I’ll just have a shop and not a restaurant. It’s fine. | 我就开个店而不是酒店 可以的 |
[1:15:19] | It’ll be okay. | 没关系的 |
[1:15:26] | You know, I can give you the money. | 你知道的 我可以给你钱 |
[1:15:29] | -l have savings. -No. No, I can’t let you do that. | -我有积蓄 -不 不 我不能这么做 |
[1:15:33] | -l would never take your savings. -l want to. | -我绝不能用你的钱 -我想 |
[1:15:35] | We’re raising a kid together. We have this house together. | 我们共同抚养孩子 共同拥有这个房子 |
[1:15:38] | This is just part of it. | 这只是其中的一部分 |
[1:15:40] | Look, having somebody help you doesn’t mean that you failed. | 接受别人的帮助不代表你没用 |
[1:15:43] | It just means that you’re not in it alone. | 只能说明你并不孤独 |
[1:15:50] | Okay, but it can’t be a gift. | 好吧 但这不是个礼物 |
[1:15:51] | I won’t take it unless it’s an investment. | 除非是作为投资 否则我不会接受的 |
[1:15:53] | Fine. I’m an investor in Fraiche. | 好的 我是法蓝奇[fraiche亦是一款男士香水名]的投资人了 |
[1:15:55] | You’re… | 你是… |
[1:15:57] | You’re an investor in “Fraiche.” | 你是我的法朗奇面包店的投资人 |
[1:15:59] | – “Fraiche.” Sorry. – “Fraiche.” | -“法蓝奇”抱歉 -法朗奇 |
[1:16:00] | That entitles you to 2 percent of profits. | 给你百分之二的利息 |
[1:16:03] | – Three percent. – Two. | -百分之三 -二 |
[1:16:04] | And, hey, a discount on food and wine. | 食物和红酒可以打折 |
[1:16:07] | – Discount? – Ten percent. | -打折吗 -九折 |
[1:16:08] | – Fifteen percent. – Ten percent. | -八五折 -九折 |
[1:16:11] | It’s a great discount. | 真是大打折扣 |
[1:16:14] | – Then you throw in dinner. – Oh, deal. | -那么你做饭 -成交 |
[1:16:16] | – All right. – Awesome. Okay. | -好的 -好的 太棒了 |
[1:16:17] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. That’s huge. | 天哪 非常感谢 你帮了我大忙了 |
[1:16:21] | Okay, dinner, tonight, on me. You and me. | 好了 今天我请客 就你和我 |
[1:16:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:16:32] | – You look so pretty. – Oh, thank you. | -你真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[1:16:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:16:40] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:16:41] | So here are all the numbers. | 所有的号码都在这儿 |
[1:16:44] | My cell phone, his cell phone, | 我们的手机号 |
[1:16:46] | the restaurant and the pediatrician. | 饭店的 儿科医生的 |
[1:16:48] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:16:50] | You know you actually | 你们是想出门 |
[1:16:51] | have to leave the house for me to do my job? | 留我在家照看宝宝吗 |
[1:16:53] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是的 -对 |
[1:16:55] | – Okay. All right. – Okay. All right. | -好的 可以 -好的 可以 |
[1:16:57] | – Okay, have fun. – Bye-bye. Bye-bye. | -好了 玩的开心 -再见 再见 |
[1:17:21] | This place is amazing, Holly. | 霍丽 这儿真是太棒了 |
[1:17:23] | I can’t believe l haven’t been here before. | 不敢相信我以前居然没有来过这儿 |
[1:17:26] | Look at you. You’re a kitchen ninja. | 看看 厨房忍者 |
[1:17:30] | – You don’t follow any kind of a recipe? – No. | -你没有参照食谱吗 -是的 |
[1:17:33] | This is the only place in life where l do not follow a plan. | 这是我唯一可以随心所欲的地方 |
[1:17:40] | You got under five minutes. No. | 你准备了5分钟 不 |
[1:17:44] | I was technically awake. | 我自然醒来了 |
[1:17:52] | – Are you sure you wanna do this? – A bet’s a bet. I can do this. | -你确定要做这个吗 -说到做到 可以的 |
[1:17:55] | – You don’t have to. – You know what l’m not sure about? | -你没必要 -我觉得不靠谱的嘛 |
[1:17:58] | The helmet.It’s lame. I want something with thunderbolts on it. | 就是这头盔 太逊了 至少该有点霹雳闪电花纹吧 |
[1:18:01] | We’re gonna pull out the choke. | 准备打开阻气门 |
[1:18:03] | -The what? – The choke. | -什么 -阻气门 |
[1:18:04] | – Okay. – All right? | -好的 -这样吗 |
[1:18:06] | Turn on the ignition, pull in the clutch. | 打开油门 抓住离合器 |
[1:18:08] | Here. Hold that in. Hold that in. | 这里 抓住这个 抓住这个 |
[1:18:09] | – Okay. – Push the starter button. | -好的 -推启动器 |
[1:18:12] | All right, there we go. | 好的 出发了 |
[1:18:13] | All right, left hand is the clutch, right hand is the throttle. | 好的 左手是离合器 右手是节流阀 |
[1:18:16] | – Okay. – All right, let’s get your kickstand up. | -好的 -好的 支架上来 |
[1:18:19] | Oh, l’m on a freaking motorcycle! | 我居然在骑可笑的摩托车 |
[1:18:20] | Easy there, Rain Man. We’re not done? Now we’re in first gear. | 放松 雨人 还没好吗 现在是一档 |
[1:18:24] | – Okay. – Hold that. | -好的 -抓住 |
[1:18:25] | – Don’t let go of that clutch till I get on… – Let go? | -我不上来 就不要放开离合器…-放开吗 |
[1:18:29] | – Oh, my God. – No. | -天哪 -不 |
[1:18:34] | Oh, my God. Oh, Messer. Oh, Messer, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 梅瑟 梅瑟 抱歉 |
[1:18:38] | – No, it’s okay. Are you all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -不 没关系的 没事吧 -没事 没事 |
[1:18:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:18:48] | Oh, no. Are you mad? | 不 你生气了 |
[1:18:51] | No, I’m just… I’m gonna sit down. | 不 我…我要坐下 |
[1:18:54] | I thought you said, “Let go.” | 我以为你会说 “随便吧” |
[1:18:56] | Do you want me to go talk to the bus driver maybe? | 要我去和司机谈谈吗 |
[1:19:06] | – God, l am so sorry, Messer. – Don’t worry about it. | -天哪 梅瑟 很抱歉 -别担心 |
[1:19:08] | – l’m gonna pay for it, I promise. – l’m actually in awe. | -我会赔的 我保证 -我真服了 |
[1:19:11] | You didn’t even drive it a foot before you destroyed it. | 你连一英寸都没开就毁了它 |
[1:19:14] | – l feel so bad. I’m really sorry. – lt’s fine. Okay? | -真是糟透了 真抱歉 -没关系的 好吗 |
[1:19:19] | It’s just a bike. | 只是辆摩托车 |
[1:19:20] | Do you mean that, or are you just saying that… | 真没关系吗 还是说说而已 |
[1:19:23] | because you think if l keep talking, you’re gonna cry? | 好像我再说下去 你就要哭了 |
[1:19:26] | Get inside. | 进去吧 |
[1:19:29] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:19:34] | I didn’t wanna move her. | 我不想去碰她 |
[1:19:36] | That’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:19:39] | Amy, wait a second. | 艾米 等等 |
[1:19:42] | Here you go. Now, come on, no backsies. | 好了 现在 得了 别推脱了 |
[1:19:45] | -Thanks, Amy. -Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a good night. | -艾米 谢谢 -谢谢 再见 晚安 |
[1:19:50] | I think you guys make a really cute couple. | 你们很登对 |
[1:19:57] | She said the same thing about Taylor Swift and that Twilight kid. | 她也这样说泰勒·斯威夫特和《暮色》的主角 |
[1:20:54] | Oh, my God, we’re in their room. | 天哪 这是他们的房间 |
[1:20:56] | It’s not so scary. | 不必担心 |
[1:20:58] | – This room is beautiful. – Yeah. | -这个房间很漂亮 -是的 |
[1:20:59] | – How come we haven’t used it at all? – l have no idea. | -我们怎么都没用过它 -我也不知道 |
[1:21:02] | What thread count are these sheets? Ooh! | 这些被单织密度是多少啊 |
[1:21:05] | You think they planned this? | 你认为是他们安排的吗 |
[1:21:08] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:10] | Us? No. No. | 我们 不 不 |
[1:21:13] | They tried that once before. We know how that worked out. | 他们曾试过一次 我们都知道结果 |
[1:21:18] | Well, l kind of get it now. | 那么 我现在差不多明白了 |
[1:21:21] | What, why they set us up? | 什么 他们为什么要撮合我们 |
[1:21:23] | Yeah, l never understood it before, | 是的 我以前总不明白 |
[1:21:25] | but now that I know you better… | 但是现在我了解你… |
[1:21:27] | I can see what Alison was thinking. | 我明白了艾丽森的用心 |
[1:21:30] | You have a lot in common with her. | 你和她有很多共同点 |
[1:21:32] | – With Alison? – Yeah. | -与艾丽森吗 -是的 |
[1:21:34] | You’d think it would be Peter, | 你以为会是皮特 |
[1:21:36] | but it’s her you remind me more of. | 但是你更多地让我想起她 |
[1:21:43] | She was just so fun and easygoing, you know? | 她有趣开朗 不是吗 |
[1:21:53] | – l have a surprise. – What? | -有个意外发现 -什么 |
[1:21:56] | – Something I found earlier. – What? | -我之前发现的 -什么 |
[1:22:02] | – A little contraband. – Oh, my God, no. | -一些走私品 -天哪 不 |
[1:22:04] | – What do you mean, no? – We can’t. | -什么意思 不 -我们不能 |
[1:22:06] | – Sophie is asleep in the next room. – She’s asleep. | -苏菲在隔壁 -她睡着了 |
[1:22:09] | Come on, it’ll help us stave off glaucoma. | 拜托 这个可以预防疾病 |
[1:22:13] | – No. – Come on. | -不 -拜托 |
[1:22:15] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不能 |
[1:22:18] | We cannot smoke that. | 我们不能嗑药 |
[1:22:29] | Don’t. | 不 |
[1:22:42] | – Why are you leaving them? – l’m just taking a few. | -为什么放那儿 -我只拿几块 |
[1:22:45] | We’re not gonna eat all these. | 我们吃不完 |
[1:22:47] | All right. Come on, let’s go. What are we watching? | 好了 快点 我们走 我们在看什么 |
[1:22:52] | Jump in the car | 跳进车里 |
[1:22:54] | And buckle up | 系上安全带 |
[1:22:56] | You know there was five Wiggles originally? | 你知道吗 本来有5个扭扭 |
[1:22:59] | I was the fifth Wiggle. | 我就是那第5个 |
[1:23:01] | Jump in the car | 跳进车里 |
[1:23:02] | Put on my seat belt | 系上安全带 |
[1:23:04] | And we can ride the whole day long | 开始全天的路程 |
[1:23:07] | – Oh! That’s neat. How do you do that? – Like a wiggle. | -真棒 怎么做的 -这么扭就好 |
[1:23:10] | – Am I doing it? Am l doing it? – That’s good. | -我对了吗 对了吗 -很棒 |
[1:23:19] | This is inappropriate for children. | 这不适合孩子 |
[1:23:23] | The shining moon sees no sunlight | 闪耀的月亮没有阳光 |
[1:23:27] | The sun sees no moonbeams | 太阳没有月光 |
[1:23:30] | – So the moon and the sun are friends? – They’re best friends. | -月亮与太阳是朋友吗 -是最好的朋友 |
[1:23:34] | They’re in each other’s dreams | 他们在彼此的梦中 |
[1:23:57] | What? Who? | 怎么了 谁 |
[1:24:01] | – Hello? – That’s the baby monitor. | -有人吗 -那是儿童监视器 |
[1:24:03] | Oh, where’s the phone? | 电话在哪儿 |
[1:24:05] | – l think it’s the door. – l’ll get the door. | -好像是门铃 -我去开门 |
[1:24:09] | Oh, good morning, Mr. Messer. | 梅瑟先生 早上好 |
[1:24:10] | I hope this isn’t too inconvenient a time. | 希望没有打扰到你们 |
[1:24:12] | No, no, no, this is perfect. Just give us one minute. | 不 不 不 很好 给我们一分钟 |
[1:24:16] | Actually, it’s rather warm outside. I’d love to… | 事实上 外面很热 我想要… |
[1:24:20] | – Hey, Janine is here. – What? Now? | -雅尼来了 -什么 现在 |
[1:24:23] | – God, that lady has the worst timing. – Come on. | -天哪 真不是时候 -拜托 |
[1:24:25] | You take Sophie. I’ll clean upstairs, you clean downstairs. | 你照看苏菲 我打扫楼上 你打扫楼下 |
[1:24:28] | – And get the illicit drugs. – Okay. | -把毒品收起来 -知道了 |
[1:24:56] | Okay, okay, okay. We didn’t smoke it. | 好了 好了 好了 我们没有抽 |
[1:24:59] | – l got a little carried away. – You ready? Okay. | -我快疯了 -你好了吗 好的 |
[1:25:01] | – Where’s Sophie? – Where’s Sophie? | -苏菲在哪 -苏菲在哪 |
[1:25:03] | So…? | 那么… |
[1:25:07] | There we go. All right, there we go. | 搞定了 好了 搞定了 |
[1:25:10] | Well, you seem more settled in your roles. | 好的 你们似乎已经习惯了这个角色 |
[1:25:13] | Yeah, yeah. We have learned a lot. | 是的 是 我们学会了很多 |
[1:25:15] | And so has Miss Sophie. She’s walking now. | 苏菲小姐也学会了很多 她会走路了 |
[1:25:18] | So how are you two getting along? Is there any tension? | 那么你们相处的怎么样 有矛盾吗 |
[1:25:21] | -Us? -Why would there be tension? | -我们吗 -我们怎么会有矛盾 |
[1:25:23] | -Everything’s fantastic. -Everything’s all good, good, good. | -一切都妙不可言 -一切顺利 顺利 顺利 |
[1:25:26] | Have you thought about how you’re gonna make this work… | 你有想过你们要怎样一起… |
[1:25:29] | or what your plans might be together? | 或者说你们怎样打算的 |
[1:25:31] | We hadn’t really gotten that far. It’s still pretty new. | 还没走到那一步 不是很熟 |
[1:25:34] | And some things just happened with no plan at all. | 出了点事 始料未及 |
[1:25:38] | Really? Because I kind of had a plan in mind. | 是吗 我有个计划 |
[1:25:41] | Really? It just never occurred | 是吗 我从未想过 |
[1:25:43] | to me that you had any interest in my plans. | 你会对我的计划感兴趣 |
[1:25:45] | How could you not know I wanted to plan with you? | 你怎会不知道我想和你一起计划 |
[1:25:47] | Maybe I’m not as experienced a planner as you. | 或许我不是个像你一样经验丰富的策划 |
[1:25:50] | l think you’re a good planner. | 你是个出色的策划 |
[1:25:51] | Oh, come on, people, you had sex. | 得了 你们上床了 |
[1:25:57] | We have no intention of letting | 我保证 我们不会让私生活 |
[1:25:58] | our personal lives affect our parenting, l promise. | 影响对孩子的教育 |
[1:26:01] | You gonna get married? | 你们要结婚吗 |
[1:26:03] | This happened, what, six hours ago? | 6小时前发生的事 |
[1:26:05] | That’s a little specific. I don’t know if she… | 这有点特殊 我不知道她是否… |
[1:26:08] | What if it doesn’t work out? Are you gonna sleep in the garage? | 如果这失败了呢 你打算在车库睡觉吗 |
[1:26:11] | Sex in this situation, it’s like termites. | 这种情况下的性生活 就像是白蚁 |
[1:26:13] | It makes for a very unstable household. | 会导致家庭的不稳定 |
[1:26:16] | You were supposed to be my easy case. | 本来以为今天这趟蛮轻松的 |
[1:26:18] | I got a nice coffee on the way here. | 来之前我还喝了杯美味的咖啡 |
[1:26:20] | I thought, “Gonna deal with my easy case, | 我以为 “今天这事好解决 |
[1:26:22] | gonna make it like a little vacation. Yay!” | 就当做小休假” |
[1:26:24] | – Look, Janine, it… – Now, oh, my God. | -雅尼…-天哪 |
[1:26:26] | We have one more meeting scheduled. | 我还会来做一次探访 |
[1:26:27] | Before then, work out your personal issues. | 在那之前 先解决你们的私人问题 |
[1:26:29] | Whether you decide to get engaged or pretend it never happened… | 你们是不是要结婚 还是假装啥事没发生 |
[1:26:33] | I don’t care. | 与我无关 |
[1:26:34] | Just work your shit out, okay? | 快点解决 好吗 |
[1:26:37] | – Okay, okay. – Okay, okay. | -好的 好的 -好的 好 |
[1:26:41] | – Do you mind if l snag a brownie? – Oh, God, no. No, no, no. | -不介意我吃块巧克力蛋糕吧 -天哪 不 不 不 |
[1:26:47] | Oh, really, l’m so sorry. | 真的 抱歉 |
[1:26:48] | It’s a bad batch, and l’m a professional baker. | 这些很难吃 我是个专业的烘焙师 |
[1:26:50] | No, it’s okay. Your house, your food. | 不 没关系 你的房子 你的食物 |
[1:26:52] | Anyway, so l’m sorry. I’m out of here. | 不管怎样 抱歉 我要走了 |
[1:26:54] | – Thank you. – l’m sorry. | -谢谢 -抱歉 |
[1:26:55] | – Are you…? – lt’s okay. Thank you. | -你…-没关系 谢谢 |
[1:27:01] | You’re my last single friend. | 你是我最后一个单身的朋友 |
[1:27:04] | Without you, I have no link to the outside. | 没有你 我就与世隔绝了 |
[1:27:06] | Look, l don’t know why we did it. We just… We just did. | 好了 不明白为什么会这样 我们只是…做了 |
[1:27:10] | Do you know what marriage is like? Imagine a prison. | 你知道什么是婚姻吗 想象一下监狱 |
[1:27:14] | – And then don’t change anything. – We’re not married. | -平淡无奇 -我们没有结婚 |
[1:27:17] | You guys are raising a kid together. | 你们共同抚养一个孩子 |
[1:27:19] | That’s the most married you can get. | 结婚的人才那么干 |
[1:27:21] | Messer. | 梅瑟 |
[1:27:23] | – Minute? – Oh, yeah. | -有时间吗 -是的 |
[1:27:27] | So l gave you a nice big fat break. | 我给了你一个长休假 |
[1:27:30] | That didn’t go so well. | 一切不是那么顺利 |
[1:27:32] | Should I learn my lesson with you, | 我是要向你吸取教训 |
[1:27:34] | or should l give you another shot? | 还是给你另一个工作 |
[1:27:35] | Given a choice, I’d go with that one, the shot. | 让我选择 我选工作 |
[1:27:39] | You get it better than just about anybody here. | 你比其他人做的都好 |
[1:27:41] | Sports isn’t just about stats and memorizing plays. | 体育不是数据统计或熟记比赛 |
[1:27:43] | It’s about insight, it’s about feeling. | 而是洞察力 是感觉 |
[1:27:46] | You got the talent, but you are all over the place. | 你有这个天赋 但你总是四处游荡 |
[1:27:48] | I can be in one place, Alan. | 阿兰 我可以在一个地方 |
[1:27:50] | – Can you? – Yeah. | -你可以吗 -可以 |
[1:27:51] | Can you be in Phoenix? | 你能够呆在凤凰城吗 |
[1:27:54] | A spot opened up directing for the Suns. | 直播太阳队中心 |
[1:27:56] | They called, asked who l thought was right for the job. | 他们打来要找个称职的人 |
[1:27:58] | I’d like to tell them you. | 我想推荐你 |
[1:28:03] | Let me know. | 想好了告诉我 |
[1:28:13] | Every time l think of you | 每当我想到你 |
[1:28:17] | I always catch my breath | 总是令我窒息 |
[1:28:21] | And l’m still standing here and you’re miles away | 我仍在这里 你却在千里之外 |
[1:28:25] | Somebody’s getting along pretty good. | 有些人相处的越来越好 |
[1:28:28] | Mmm. Two cats in heat. | 甜蜜的两只小猫 |
[1:28:31] | Ooh. Look at her. Frisky kitty. | 看 调皮的小猫咪 |
[1:28:33] | That’s too casual. I’ll tell you this, they totally did it. | 太自在了 他们肯定做了 |
[1:28:37] | I don’t think so. I honestly don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 真的不这么想 |
[1:28:39] | She bet me $400 that they were gonna sleep together by Labor Day. | 她下注400美元赌他们劳动节发生性关系 |
[1:28:42] | That’s why you’re saying that. | 这就是你为什么那么说的原因 |
[1:28:44] | l feel like l’m watching CSI: Relationship. | 我好像在看关于爱情的犯罪现场调查 |
[1:28:46] | If me at any age of my life could see me, | 如果在我人生的任何阶段能够看到我 |
[1:28:48] | he would kick my cat ass, you know that? | 他会踢我的猫屁股 知道吗 |
[1:28:50] | Uh-oh. Messer owes you a quarter, he does. He said a bad word. | 梅瑟欠你25美分 他说了猥琐的话 |
[1:28:54] | Messer. I heard you lived around here. | 梅瑟 听说你住在这附近 |
[1:28:57] | Ben, hey. | 本 你好 |
[1:28:58] | Sweet move, landing Phoenix. | 加入凤凰城 太棒了 |
[1:29:00] | We’re gonna miss you around the arena. | 我们在竞技场想念你 |
[1:29:02] | We’re still talking about that. | 我们还在讨论呢 |
[1:29:03] | Alan said it seemed like a done deal. | 阿兰说这事好像已经定了 |
[1:29:05] | We’re probably gonna be over at the band in a bit. | 我们可能要开会后才定 |
[1:29:07] | Meet you there. | 到时再见 |
[1:29:08] | Nice whiskers though. | 胡子很漂亮 |
[1:29:12] | What was that about? | 什么事儿啊 |
[1:29:14] | Nothing. Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 没事 该走了 |
[1:29:19] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:29:20] | Come on, Messer, out with it. | 行了 梅瑟 别瞒我了 |
[1:29:22] | It’s just something Alan and I talked about the other day. | 只是那天阿兰和我一起谈过的事 |
[1:29:25] | He put me up for a directing job. It’s…. | 他要我当一回导播 就在 |
[1:29:28] | – In Phoenix. – For the Suns. | -凤凰城 -太阳队的 |
[1:29:29] | Running their whole crew for the season. | 和他的手下干一个赛季 |
[1:29:32] | You said no, though, right? | 你还是拒绝了 对吧 |
[1:29:33] | Well, I didn’t wanna be rude | 我不想太无理 |
[1:29:35] | and just turn it down right on the spot. | 我只想脚踏实地 |
[1:29:37] | So why didn’t you tell me about it? | 那为什么瞒着我 |
[1:29:38] | Because I didn’t– I don’t know, I didn’t want it to be a thing. | 因为我不想 不知道 不想把它当回事 |
[1:29:42] | It’s not like I can take it anyway. | 再说这不是说做就能做的 |
[1:29:43] | – But you want to. – Well, of course I want to. | -但你心里想做 -我当然想了 |
[1:29:46] | – It’s a huge opportunity. – So you’re thinking about it. | -这可是黄金机会 -所以你会再考虑一下 |
[1:29:50] | – No. – No? | -不 -不吗 |
[1:29:52] | No, I’m not thinking about it. | 不 我不会再考虑了 |
[1:29:54] | I don’t understand why you didn’t just mention it to me. | 我搞不懂为什么你提都不提一下 |
[1:29:57] | Because I didn’t want you to get upset, | 因为按你的脾气 |
[1:29:59] | which you obviously are. | 我不想让你不爽 |
[1:30:01] | Why would I be upset if it’s not even a possibility? | 八字还没一撇我怎么会不爽 |
[1:30:04] | Know what, Mess? | 好了 梅瑟 |
[1:30:04] | Can you just stop with the food for one minute? | 别摆弄那些食物了好吗 |
[1:30:07] | Can you just tell me honestly, | 你能老实告诉我 |
[1:30:09] | are you thinking about taking this job? | 会考虑接下那个工作吗 |
[1:30:13] | Yeah. I’m thinking about it. | 对 有那个想法儿 |
[1:30:15] | This is something that I’ve been working for, okay? | 我很熟悉这个工作 |
[1:30:18] | I would’ve jumped at this opportunity before. | 要在以前有这个机会我会毫不犹豫的 |
[1:30:21] | Before Sophie and before me? | 在苏菲和我之前吗 |
[1:30:24] | I get it. Come on. Come here, bugaboo. | 懂了 来吧 小怪物 |
[1:30:26] | – Holly. Holl– – Hey, bugaboos. Hello, bugaboos. | -霍丽 -小怪物 小怪物 |
[1:30:29] | How was this gonna work exactly? | 我们以后到底要怎么办 |
[1:30:30] | Were we gonna go with you, or were you gonna leave? | 我们是跟你走呢 还是你甩手走人 |
[1:30:33] | I don’t know. I never had to think for three people. | 不知道 我从没想那么多 |
[1:30:35] | I barely had to think for one. It’s just a job offer, okay? | 我甚至很少想自己 这只是个工作而已 |
[1:30:38] | No, it’s not, it’s exactly | 绝对不是 你其实 |
[1:30:39] | what you’ve been waiting for, a clean out. | 早就想这么做了 一拍两散 |
[1:30:42] | – That’s not true. – You have never wanted to be here. | -瞎说 -你根本不想到这儿来 |
[1:30:44] | And after everything, you still think of us as temporary. | 那一切对我们都是逢场作戏罢了 |
[1:30:47] | You think that I’m not in this? | 你以为我没付出过吗 |
[1:30:49] | I gave up my place, I gave up my motorcycle, | 我放弃了我的房子 我的摩托 |
[1:30:51] | I gave you money for your restaurant. | 我给你钱投资餐厅 |
[1:30:52] | – I never asked you for money. – I did it to make you happy. | -我从没向你要过钱 -我那是为了你高兴 |
[1:30:55] | I gave up everything to play this frigging part. | 我付出了一切去演好这该死的角色 |
[1:30:58] | “Play this part”? | 演好角色 |
[1:31:01] | That’s what this is to you. | 狐狸露出尾巴了啊 |
[1:31:03] | Well, we’re living in their house, | 我们住别人的房子 |
[1:31:04] | we’re sleeping in their bed, we’re raising their kid. | 睡别人的床 养别人的孩子 |
[1:31:05] | We’re acting like we’re married, but we’re not. | 就像小两口似的 可我们不是 |
[1:31:08] | Have you been pretending with Sophie? | 你对小苏菲也是装的了 |
[1:31:10] | No, I love Sophie. | 不是 我爱小苏菲 |
[1:31:12] | So just me, then. | 那只是对我装了 |
[1:31:16] | You should take the job, Messer. | 你去导播好了 梅瑟 |
[1:31:28] | I know. I’m sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[1:31:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:21] | I’m coming, Soph. I’m coming, honey, hold on. | 我来了 苏菲 来了宝贝儿 就一会 |
[1:32:29] | I knew you’d be up to your eyeballs in egg whites, | 我知道你的荷包蛋要好了 |
[1:32:32] | so I just grabbed her. | 就带她来了 |
[1:32:33] | – Thanks. – There you go. | -谢了 -坐吧 |
[1:32:35] | Good morning, Miss Soph. I missed you. | 早上好 苏菲小姐 我想你了 |
[1:32:39] | You slept so good last night. Can you say “Apple”? | 昨晚你睡得好香 说个”苹果”听听吧 |
[1:32:42] | Apple. | 苹果 |
[1:32:43] | Banana. | 香蕉 |
[1:32:45] | Why do I always sound like Antonio Banderas when l do that. | 为啥我发那音总象安东尼奥·班德拉斯似的 |
[1:32:48] | Banana. | 香蕉 |
[1:32:52] | I’d love to sit and eat, | 虽然我想在这儿 |
[1:32:53] | but I got the Finister twins coming in this morning… | 但今天费尼斯特双胞胎要来 |
[1:32:55] | …and if I’m even a minute late, | 只要晚一分钟 |
[1:32:57] | they will redecorate my waiting room, again. | 他们又会把待客室翻个个儿 |
[1:33:01] | I’ll see you later? | 待会儿见了 |
[1:33:03] | Wait, take a muffin. | 等等 拿个松饼 |
[1:33:05] | Thanks. Bye, Sophie. | 谢谢 再见了 苏菲 |
[1:33:08] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[1:33:23] | And the Phoenix Suns’ Steve Nash to a…. | 凤凰城太阳队的史蒂夫·纳什传给 |
[1:33:26] | Greg, ready that cutaway. Roll it. | 格雷格 准备切镜头 开始 |
[1:33:29] | Take it. | 切 |
[1:33:35] | …Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here? | …怪人 我来这有何用 |
[1:34:14] | – Thanks. – Oh, look. | -谢谢 -快看啊 |
[1:34:19] | Oh, look at you. My goodness, you’re getting so big. | 哎哟 瞧瞧 你都这么大了 |
[1:34:24] | – She’s huge, right? – That iChat doesn’t do her justice. | -长得真快 不是吗 -爱聊根本看不出来呀 |
[1:34:26] | – “Messer.” Can you say “Messer”? – Oh, good luck with that. | -“梅瑟” 说个”梅瑟” -祝你好运吧 |
[1:34:29] | – Still no “Holly,” Huh? – Nope. | -还不会说霍丽吗 -不会 |
[1:34:31] | You know what it’s like to | 你知道还有比 |
[1:34:33] | be outranked by “Cup,” “Pool,” And “Giraffe”? | 杯子 池子 长颈鹿更常用的词吗 |
[1:34:35] | Okay, so we are all set for Monday. | 好的 东西都准备齐了 |
[1:34:39] | Janine actually broke tradition and scheduled something. | 雅尼破例换了一下探访时间 |
[1:34:42] | So you really did kill the expansion, huh? That’s too bad. | 看来你们不打算扩张了 是吗 那太糟了 |
[1:34:46] | Yeah, we were like this before and we were fine, so…. | 是啊 我们还是喜欢原来的样子 所以 |
[1:34:50] | All right, you ready? | 那好 该走了 |
[1:34:53] | See you. | 回头见 |
[1:34:54] | – Have fun. – Okay. | -玩好啊 -遵命 |
[1:34:58] | – Hey, Mess? – Yeah? | -哎 梅瑟 -有事吗 |
[1:35:00] | I don’t know if you have any plans or not… | 我不知道你还有别的事没有 |
[1:35:02] | …but, well, Sam and I are hosting a Thanksgiving dinner… | 是这样 桑姆和我正在筹划一个感恩节晚宴 |
[1:35:05] | …and the neighbors are gonna be there. | 邻居们都会去 |
[1:35:07] | They keep asking about you, | 他们一直问起你 |
[1:35:09] | so I don’t know, maybe you wanna join us. | 所以我不知道你是否愿意来玩 |
[1:35:11] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -愿意 -是吗 |
[1:35:12] | – Yeah, what the hell. – Okay. | -是啊 为什么不呢 -好啊 |
[1:35:14] | – All right. You’re cooking? – Yes. | -你主厨吗 -是的 |
[1:35:15] | – All right. I’ll see you there. – Great. | -那好 到时见了 -好极了 |
[1:35:17] | Say goodbye. There we go. | 我们要走了 快说再见 |
[1:35:28] | You think? | 怎么样 |
[1:35:29] | You don’t think it needs more nutmeg? | 需要再加点肉豆蔻吗 |
[1:35:34] | You are no help. | 跟没问一样 |
[1:35:37] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[1:35:42] | Whoa, settle down. | 别乱跑 |
[1:35:45] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:35:46] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Yeah, you too. | -感恩节快乐 -也祝你快乐 |
[1:35:49] | – I got you a little wine. – Thanks. | -我带了瓶红酒 -谢谢 |
[1:35:50] | Nine bucks. | 九块钱一瓶 |
[1:35:54] | – Where’s Soph? – She’s back there. | -小苏菲在哪儿 -在那边 |
[1:35:56] | – Okay. – Come on in. | -好的 -快进来 |
[1:36:01] | Hey, sweetie. | 你好 小甜心 |
[1:36:03] | – That was a wave to me. – Okay. | -他向我招手了 -行了 |
[1:36:04] | So, what else you maniacs been up to? | 你们还准备干些什么疯狂的事吗 |
[1:36:06] | I’m gonna tell you | 我告诉你 |
[1:36:07] | Gary and I are taking a couples’ karate class. | 凯利和我正在学习爱侣空手道 |
[1:36:09] | Fun. | 好玩 |
[1:36:10] | I just figure out | 我才发现 |
[1:36:11] | I’m not gonna be around to defend him all the time. | 我对他可不是完全没有还手之力 |
[1:36:13] | – Toughen him up. – Yeah. | -他可是越来越难对付 -是啊 |
[1:36:15] | What a great opportunity to get | 向你的伴侣脸上踢几脚 |
[1:36:16] | to kick your spouse in the face once in a while… | 是个多么好的发泄的机会啊 |
[1:36:19] | …in a controlled setting where it’s okay and it’s expected. | 但是要注意轻重缓急 |
[1:36:23] | Messer. | 梅瑟 |
[1:36:25] | – Hey. How you doing, doc? – Good, good. | -你怎么样啊 医生 -不错 不错 |
[1:36:29] | – Glad you could make it. – Appreciate that. | -很高兴你能来 -谢谢 |
[1:36:31] | Although, technically, this is my house, | 虽然 严格来讲 这是我的房子 |
[1:36:33] | so I’m glad you could make it. | 但很高兴你能住下来 |
[1:36:35] | You know, I know this is a little weird. | 我知道这有点奇怪 |
[1:36:39] | – No, it’s not weird. – It’s a little weird. | -不 这不奇怪 -有点怪 |
[1:36:42] | The house, we’re all a part of it, especially you. | 这房子 我们大家都有份 特别是你 |
[1:36:45] | Yeah, we’re all fans of the house. | 是啊 我们都喜欢房子 |
[1:36:48] | Hey, dinner today is a great way for us | 今天的晚宴对我们来说 |
[1:36:50] | to say goodbye, right? | 是很好的告别方式 对吗 |
[1:36:51] | Absolutely. | 绝对没错 |
[1:36:54] | I’m sorry, am I missing something? | 抱歉 我没有听错吧 |
[1:37:00] | You’re selling the house? | 你在卖房子吗 |
[1:37:03] | When were you gonna tell me about this? | 你要什么时候才告诉我 |
[1:37:05] | After our meeting with CPS. | 在接受探访之后吧 |
[1:37:06] | It’s just too big, Messer. | 这房子实在太大 梅瑟 |
[1:37:08] | The upkeep’s a fortune. You know that. | 维护费要一大笔钱 你知道的 |
[1:37:09] | – I’m paying my half. – I appreciate that, | -有一半是我在付的 -那我很感激 |
[1:37:12] | but it’s still not enough. | 但还是不够 |
[1:37:13] | You should’ve asked me, Holly. | 你应该先和我商量 霍丽 |
[1:37:15] | Oh, like you asked me about moving to Phoenix? | 你去凤凰城怎么和我商量的 |
[1:37:17] | You’re not selling the house. | 你不能卖掉房子 |
[1:37:18] | They wanted her to grow up here. | 他们想让她在这里长大 |
[1:37:20] | What they wanted was you and I to raise her together, | 他们想让你和我共同抚养她 |
[1:37:22] | but you walked away from that obligation. | 而你却拍拍屁股溜之大吉 |
[1:37:24] | You sure didn’t waste any time finding somebody else | 那你就不应该再找个人来 |
[1:37:26] | hold diaper bag, did you? | 陪你吃苦 不是吗 |
[1:37:27] | Oh, really? Are you gonna try to make me feel bad | 真的吗 就因为你当了逃兵 |
[1:37:29] | because you walked away? | 也想把我拉下水吗 |
[1:37:30] | I do get you wanted to do it all on your own, | 我明白你什么都想自己来 |
[1:37:32] | but you never could’ve done it without me. | 但没有我你什么也干不成 |
[1:37:34] | That’s why ten seconds after I was gone, | 那就是为什么我前脚一走 |
[1:37:35] | you found you self a Replacement Messer. | 你后脚就找来个替身 |
[1:37:37] | He is not Replacement Messer. | 他不是什么替身 |
[1:37:38] | Sound really travels in here, don’t you think? | 真是没有不透风的墙 不是吗 |
[1:37:41] | You know what? He is nothing like you. | 知道吗 他绝对不像你 |
[1:37:44] | Sam is nothing like you. | 桑姆绝对不像你 |
[1:37:46] | He is warm and kind, and he | 他热情又善良 而且他 |
[1:37:49] | doesn’t run away at the first sign of something real. | 从不关键时刻掉链子 |
[1:37:51] | Yeah, I ran. My best friend died, | 是 我是跑了 我最好的朋友死了 |
[1:37:53] | and overnight I had a house and a baby. | 一夜过后又冒出来房子和小孩 |
[1:37:55] | – I’m sorry if– – If what? | -我抱歉如果 -如果什么 |
[1:37:57] | – I was scared. – You don’t think I was scared? | -我害怕了 -你以为我就不怕了 |
[1:37:59] | It was easier for you. You wanted this. | 这对你要轻松的多 你想要这种生活 |
[1:38:01] | You wanted the life that they had. | 你想要和他们一样的生活 |
[1:38:03] | But not the way I got it. Jesus, not the way I got it. | 但不是以这种方式 上帝 不是这种方式 |
[1:38:06] | And surely not with somebody who didn’t love me back. | 更别说和那个从没爱过我的人一起生活 |
[1:38:08] | But I did. | 我爱过你 |
[1:38:12] | Holly, I still do. | 霍丽 现在依然如此 |
[1:38:19] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说对了 |
[1:38:21] | We were just…. | 我们只是 |
[1:38:23] | We were just pretending to be them. | 我们只是假装和他们一样 |
[1:38:27] | We needed each other to get through everything. | 我们利用彼此去度过难关 |
[1:38:29] | And now that’s done, and we | 现在都解决了 我们 |
[1:38:31] | don’t need to pretend anymore, Messer, okay? | 用不着再装了 梅瑟 好吗 |
[1:38:34] | I don’t wanna fight with you, please. | 我可不想和你吵架 拜托 |
[1:38:42] | I’m gonna go back to Phoenix. | 我要回凤凰城了 |
[1:38:45] | You can handle Janine on your own. | 雅尼的事你自己看着办吧 |
[1:38:47] | Looks like you got things covered here without me. | 看起来没有我你说谎更能得心应手 |
[1:38:56] | Oh, damn it. | 妈的 |
[1:39:02] | Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. | 感恩节快乐 大家伙儿 |
[1:39:04] | It was great to see you all. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[1:39:06] | If you’re ever in Phoenix, don’t be afraid to look me up. | 如果你们到凤凰城来 尽管来玩儿好了 |
[1:39:33] | Okay, dinner is served. | 晚饭好了 |
[1:39:37] | You guys all should try the stuffing. Really, it’s amazing. | 你们都该尝尝各种调料 真的 很香的 |
[1:39:40] | There’s an andouille-sausage thing going on, | 里面有些腊肠之类的东西 |
[1:39:43] | so you’ll love it. | 包你们喜欢 |
[1:39:44] | Go ahead and dig in. Come on, everybody, just…. | 开始上桌吧 快点 大家 |
[1:39:48] | Eat, now. | 快吃 |
[1:39:59] | – All right, thanks for coming. – Good night, sweetie. | -谢谢光临 -晚安 宝贝 |
[1:40:10] | Yeah, okay, that was bad. | 好吧 是我不好 |
[1:40:15] | Yeah, maybe we did go too fast. | 是啊 也许我们发展地太快了 |
[1:40:18] | You’re clearly have unresolved feelings for him, Holly. | 你显然还对他有感觉 霍丽 |
[1:40:20] | Messer and I barely got along under the best circumstances… | 梅瑟和我很难谈得拢 |
[1:40:23] | …and there weren’t very many of those either. | 而且那种机会也很少 |
[1:40:26] | If my wife and I fought like that… | 如果我妻子和我像那样吵架 |
[1:40:31] | …well, we’d still be married. | 是不会分手的 |
[1:40:39] | You know, before anything happened to Peter and Alison… | 你知道吗 皮特和艾丽森出事之前 |
[1:40:43] | …you were exactly the guy I wanted to be with. | 你就是那个我想在一起的男人 |
[1:40:47] | I would lose time thinking about you, | 我会无时无刻的想你 |
[1:40:49] | and I didn’t even know your name yet. | 甚至还不知道你叫什么 |
[1:40:58] | I’ll miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[1:41:09] | “Leonardo was a terrible monster. | 莱昂纳多是个没用的怪物 |
[1:41:15] | He couldn’t scare anyone. | 他吓唬不了任何人 |
[1:41:20] | He didn’t have 1642–“ | 他没有1642 |
[1:41:23] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:41:26] | No, Holly. | 不 霍丽 |
[1:41:28] | – No, I’m Holly. – Mama. | -不 我是霍丽 -妈妈 |
[1:41:49] | Yeah, baby girl. I’m your mama. | 是的 孩子 我是你妈妈 |
[1:42:03] | The truth is, you know, sometimes it works better… | 事实上 你知道 一个人做事 |
[1:42:07] | …with one person doing everything, you know? | 利索多了 知道吗 |
[1:42:09] | No charts, no arguments. | 没有账单 没有争吵 |
[1:42:14] | I know it’s not ideal. | 我知道这很不理想 |
[1:42:15] | But since when do parents get the ideal, right? | 但是父母们什么时候有过理想呢 对不 |
[1:42:20] | Right? Right, pretty girl? Huh? I know, I know. | 对吧 小美女 好的 好的 |
[1:42:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:42:32] | I can’t do this. This isn’t right. | 我不能这样做 这样不对 |
[1:42:35] | – Is there a problem? – Yeah, I’m an idiot. | -有什么不妥吗 -是的 我就是一蠢蛋 |
[1:42:37] | I gotta reschedule. I’m sorry. I need to get to the airport. | 我要重新安排一下 抱歉 我要去机场 |
[1:42:40] | – Come on. – What? | -走吧 -什么 |
[1:42:59] | All right, come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接 接电话 接电话 接电话 |
[1:43:03] | Hey, this is Messer. | 你好 我是梅瑟 |
[1:43:05] | Leave me something dirty. | 留点脏话吧 |
[1:43:09] | You know, I could have come back for you. | 你知道 我可以回头再找你 |
[1:43:11] | Well, this is our last meeting, | 这是我们最后一次会面 |
[1:43:13] | and I’m booked up for the next month. | 我下月有新客户 |
[1:43:15] | – One way or another, we’re finishing it. – Okay. | -不管如何 这次一定要解决了 -好吧 |
[1:43:18] | If you wanna get there quickly, | 如果你想早点到那儿 |
[1:43:20] | you might wanna drive faster than other cars. | 你要加快速度了 |
[1:43:22] | But you’re observing me, so…. | 但你在看着我 |
[1:43:24] | – I’m observing you miss the flight. Move it. – Okay. | -我看你快要赶不上航班了 冲吧 -好的 |
[1:43:50] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[1:43:54] | July 22nd, 2010. First steps. | 2010年7月22日 第一步 |
[1:44:01] | Where you going? Come back. | 你去哪 快回来 |
[1:44:12] | You have a beautiful family. | 你有一个美好的家庭 |
[1:44:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:18] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[1:44:20] | …Flight 722 to Phoenix will now begin boarding. | 飞往凤凰城的722航班开始登机 |
[1:44:31] | Hi. Hi. I need two tickets | 我需要两张 |
[1:44:32] | that will get me anywhere near Terminal T… | 可以到任何地方的候机室的票 |
[1:44:35] | …as fast as possible, please. | 请尽快 |
[1:44:37] | Three. I’m not waiting in the car. | 三张 我不想呆在车里 |
[1:44:41] | The baby’s shoes too, ma’am. | 小孩鞋也要 女士 |
[1:44:44] | Are you kidding me? They’re baby shoes. | 开玩笑吗 只是婴儿鞋 |
[1:44:47] | Just give her to me. Give her to me. Go. | 给我抱 你快去 |
[1:44:48] | Here. Okay, thanks. | 接着 好 谢谢 |
[1:45:44] | It’s just, you ran all the way there… | 你大老远的跑到那儿 |
[1:45:48] | …and I thought when I took Sophie, | 我以为我接过苏菲 |
[1:45:50] | it would be, you know, okay. | 就能 你知道 |
[1:45:52] | I know. You know, you did great, you did. | 我知道 你知道 你做的不错 很棒 |
[1:45:55] | Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine, I will. | 别担心了 我没事儿 我会的 |
[1:45:58] | – I’ve got Sophie. – Yeah. | -我还有苏菲呢 -是啊 |
[1:46:00] | And maybe this is the way things were meant to be, so– | 也许这都是老天安排的 所以 |
[1:46:03] | You’re just gonna be so unhappy. | 你会伤心的 |
[1:46:06] | I’m not gonna start crying again. | 我不会再哭了 |
[1:46:08] | I should get Sophie inside. | 我们该进去了 |
[1:46:09] | Yeah, sure. | 是 当然了 |
[1:46:16] | – You’re gonna be a great mom. – Thanks. | -你会是一个好妈妈的 -谢谢 |
[1:46:21] | – I’ll let CPS know you passed. – Thank you. Thanks. | -我会让儿童服务部知道你通过了 -谢谢 |
[1:46:24] | – Chin up. – Okay. | -精神点 -好 |
[1:46:26] | I’m really sorry that I cried. | 我很抱歉我哭了 |
[1:46:28] | – No problem. Used to crying. – Okay. | -没事儿 习惯了 -好的 |
[1:46:43] | Wanna play with the keys? | 要玩钥匙吗 |
[1:46:45] | Just don’t lose them like last time. | 别再搞掉了 |
[1:46:56] | Oh, my God. Messer. Oh, my God. | 天啊 梅瑟 老天 |
[1:46:58] | I didn’t mean to scare you, all right? | 我不是故意的 好吧 |
[1:47:01] | I had my key, and I thought that you’d be home for Janine. | 我有钥匙 以为雅尼来 你会在家 |
[1:47:05] | Messer– | 梅瑟 |
[1:47:06] | Look, please don’t say anything. Just listen. | 好了 别说话 听我说 |
[1:47:10] | I finally figured out why Peter and Alison picked us. | 我终于明白了为啥皮特和艾丽森要选咱俩 |
[1:47:13] | And it’s not because we knew them best. | 不是因为我们是他们最好的朋友 |
[1:47:15] | It’s because you and me together, with Sophie… | 是因为我们在一起 和苏菲 |
[1:47:17] | …somehow, we’re a family. | 某种意义上 是一家人 |
[1:47:22] | Like they were. And that’s why they picked us. | 就像他们一家 那是选我们的原因 |
[1:47:24] | And when I’m gone, I don’t just miss her or you, I miss us. | 我走后 想的不只你或她 我想我们大家 |
[1:47:28] | I miss our family. | 我想我们一家 |
[1:47:30] | I know we got it all backwards. | 我知道我们要走老路了 |
[1:47:31] | You’re supposed to meet, fall in love, | 你要去约会 恋爱 |
[1:47:33] | then have a baby, but I don’t care. | 然后有小孩 我都不管 |
[1:47:35] | I don’t care how it happened, because I fell in love with you. | 我不管怎么发生的 因为我爱上你们了 |
[1:47:38] | – I fell in love with our family. – Messer. | -我爱上这个家了 -梅瑟 |
[1:47:43] | I was at the airport. | 我去过机场了 |
[1:47:48] | Did you plan some kind of a trip that I’m not aware of? | 你计划去旅游都不让我知道吗 |
[1:47:52] | No. | 不是 |
[1:47:56] | Well, did you hear me say I loved you? | 你听见我说我爱你了吗 |
[1:47:58] | Because I can say it again. | 要不我再说一遍 |
[1:48:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:48:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:48:27] | When I found out that I was pregnant again, | 当我发现我又一次怀孕了之后 |
[1:48:29] | I just cried and I cried and I cried. | 我哭了一遍又一遍 |
[1:48:31] | And I said, “Scott, | 我说 斯考特 |
[1:48:32] | can we be this blessed? Can we?” | 我们能担得起这份幸福吗 能吗 |
[1:48:34] | We can’t repeat what I said. It was not polite. | 我不能再说了 那样太不礼貌了 |
[1:48:36] | We cannot. We were– | 不能说 我们 |
[1:48:38] | You know what? I think Campbell needs a new diaper. | 知道吗 我想坎贝尔需要一个新尿布了 |
[1:48:40] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢了 |
[1:48:42] | – Me, huh? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是的 |
[1:48:43] | – All right. – Look at him go. | -好吧 -看他去了 |
[1:48:45] | Oh, Scott, could you get me | 斯考特 你能给我 |
[1:48:46] | maybe a little glass of ice water or something? | 来一杯冰水什么的 |
[1:48:49] | Of course. Why haven’t I done that already? | 当然 为什么我没早给你拿 |
[1:48:50] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:48:52] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[1:48:54] | – Hey. Cookie? – Uh-oh. I don’t know what’s more delicious. | -要点曲奇吗 -我都不知吃啥好了 |
[1:48:56] | – Oh, no, thanks. Trying to cut back. – Okay. | -不了 谢谢 正在减肥 -好的 |
[1:48:59] | Give me that back. I’ll take one of these. Mostly raisins. | 来一个 我要吃一个 大部分是葡萄干 |
[1:49:02] | – It’s like a salad. – Yeah. It’s a great salad. | -很像沙拉 -很不错的沙拉 |
[1:49:04] | It’s all about the sleep schedule, man. | 全是为了睡好觉 伙计 |
[1:49:06] | You’ve gotta put those babies to sleep. | 你必须先把小孩哄着 |
[1:49:08] | Hey, Sophie has a request for the caterer. | 苏菲想找今天的大忙人 |
[1:49:11] | – Cake. – Yeah. | -蛋糕 -啊 |
[1:49:13] | Cake? Do you like cake? | 蛋糕吗 喜欢蛋糕吗 |
[1:49:16] | It’s simple, it’s understated, it’s…. | 简单 易懂 |
[1:49:18] | Yeah, you know me. That’s how I roll. Simple, understated. | 你知道的 我的风格 简单 不做作 |
[1:49:25] | – Ah. Okay, okay. – Ah. Yes. | -好的 好的 -是啊 |
[1:49:27] | You’re never gonna get any easier, are you? | 从来不敷衍了事 是吗 |
[1:49:29] | Nope. And I have another one. | 绝不 还有一个 |
[1:49:32] | – What? She’s 2. – It’s for us, because we made it a year. | -什么 她二岁了 -我们的 我们仨在一起才一年 |
[1:49:39] | Okay, babe. | 好了 宝贝 |
[1:49:41] | – All right. – Ready? | -好的 -准备好了 |
[1:49:42] | – Here we go, Soph. Alrighty. – Here we go. | -这就开始了 苏菲 -我们来了 |
[1:49:45] | Here we go. We’re going to the birthday party. | 来了 生日聚会马上开始 |
[1:49:48] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:49:52] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:49:56] | Happy birthday, dear Sophie | 生日快乐 亲爱的苏菲 |
[1:50:00] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |