英文名称:Lift
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Excuse me. Catalog, please. | 打扰了 这是编目 给 |
[01:35] | Signore, welcome to Venice. | 先生 欢迎来到威尼斯 |
[01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | It feels good to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[01:44] | How we doing, team? | 队员们 大家情况如何 |
[01:46] | The champagne’s on ice, so let’s wrap this up. | 香槟是冰的 我们开干吧 |
[01:58] | Ah, no, grazie. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Oh, you must. You know, they’re quite exquisite. | 一定要尝尝 这些点心很精致 |
[02:03] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:05] | – How does it feel in the hall? – Nineteen million! | -大厅里感觉怎么样 -1900万 |
[02:07] | Rich. | 富贵逼人 |
[02:09] | My favorite feeling. | 我最爱的感觉 |
[02:11] | Nineteen million in London. | 伦敦出价1900万 |
[02:14] | Going once. | 第一次 |
[02:16] | Going twice. | 第两次 |
[02:18] | Sold! | 成交 |
[02:26] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Please, let’s now turn our attention to the next item. | 请各位现在 把注意力转移到下一件拍卖品上 |
[02:33] | Item number 235 is a painting by Kehinde Wiley | 第235号拍卖品 是凯辛德·威利的一幅画 |
[02:38] | titled The Prelude. | 名为《序幕》 |
[02:40] | Do I have seven million? | 有人叫700万吗 |
[02:42] | In position, London? | 伦敦就位了吗 |
[02:44] | Checking in from the Thames. | 从泰晤士河报到 |
[02:46] | Just taking position near the drop site now. | 就在空降点附近就位 |
[02:49] | Are you part of Uber Boats now? | 你加入了优步快艇 |
[02:52] | Stay focused, mate. | 专心点 伙计 |
[02:54] | Going once. | 第一次 |
[02:55] | All right, then. | -那好吧 -第二次 |
[02:57] | Let’s show them what true artistry looks like. | 让他们看看真正的艺术是什么样的 |
[02:59] | Sold for 11 million to Mr. Mollsen in Venice. | 以1100万的价格 卖给了威尼斯的莫尔森先生 |
[03:03] | Ah great. Tech boy’s got a new toy. | 太好了 科技小子有新玩具了 |
[03:13] | The Kehinde Wiley sets another record | 凯辛德·威利的作品 创造了另一项纪录 |
[03:16] | joining the Hirst and the Franz Marc. | 步了赫斯特和弗兰兹马克的后尘 |
[03:19] | Ross! | 罗斯 |
[03:24] | Police. Cultural Heritage Unit. | 呼叫警方 这里是文化遗产分队 |
[03:27] | Stefano, are you there? | 斯特凡诺 你在吗 |
[03:29] | Yes, we’re here. | 对 我们在这儿 |
[03:30] | Local police are in position. | 当地警方已就位 |
[03:32] | If Cyrus tries to swipe anything, he’s in for a surprise. | 如果赛勒斯想偷东西 就有惊喜等着他 |
[03:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s my pleasure to introduce you to N8. | 女士先生们 我很荣幸向各位介绍N8 |
[03:49] | As you know, the digital artist has remained anonymous throughout his career. | 如各位所知 这位数字艺术家 在职业生涯中一直保持匿名身份 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1406个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:241个,六级词汇:119个,GRE词汇:137个,托福词汇:183个,考研词汇:261个,专四词汇:224个,专八词汇:48个, 所有生词标注共:448个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:54] | But today he’s here to auction off a single-edition NFT… | 但他今天是来拍卖只限一版的NFT |
[04:00] | There he is, among the bidders. | 他在那里 坐在一群竞标者中间 |
[04:04] | He’s not even wearing a mask. | 他连面具都没戴 |
[04:06] | He’s like, “Here I am.” | 好像在说 “我来了” |
[04:10] | What’s it gonna be, Cyrus? | 你盯上了什么 赛勒斯 |
[04:12] | The Wiley’s too hard to transport, the Warhols are a little tired. | 威利的作品太难搬走了 沃霍尔的有点过时 |
[04:15] | At least we know he won’t lift the NFT. | 至少我们知道他不会偷走NFT |
[04:18] | Nothing to lift. | 没什么好偷的 |
[04:20] | And now, it’s my honor to present Self Importrait by N8. | 现在我很荣幸 向各位展示N8的《重要自画像》 |
[04:29] | Comprised of 482 cameras, | 这副面具由482个摄像头组成 |
[04:32] | this mask will create the NFT. | 将会创造出NFT |
[04:35] | Inspired by Vincent van Gogh, | 数字艺术品的灵感 来自于文森特·梵高 |
[04:37] | the digital art piece will be generated from a live 30-second feed. | 将会从30秒的直播视频产生 |
[04:43] | Once complete, the NFT will have captured the moment of its sale, | 完成之后 NFT作品就录下了作品售出的时刻 |
[04:47] | which will include the buyer. | 买家也会在作品里 |
[04:50] | Do we have an opening bid? | 有人叫起标价吗 |
[04:53] | Twelve million. | 1200万 |
[04:54] | What? | 什么 |
[04:56] | Quick. Look up paddle 1305. | 查查1305号号码板 |
[05:00] | Uh, registered to John Bratby. | 登记在约翰·布拉特比名下 |
[05:03] | Shit. He knows we’re here. | 该死 他知道我们在这里 |
[05:05] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:06] | John Bratby, British, mid-century, | 约翰·布拉特比 20世纪中叶的英国人 |
[05:09] | painted scenes of domestic life. | 画的是家庭生活场景 |
[05:10] | And that gives us away, uh, how? | 这怎么暴露了我们 |
[05:13] | I’m living in his old studio. | 我住在他以前的工作室里 |
[05:18] | Twelve million. | 1200万 |
[05:20] | Twelve million is the standing bid. | 立定出价为1200万 |
[05:24] | Thirteen million in London. | 伦敦出价1300万 |
[05:28] | Fifteen. We have 15 here in Venice. | 1500万 威尼斯这边出了1500万 |
[05:32] | – 16.5. – 16.5. | -1650万 -1650万 |
[05:38] | Seventeen million. | 1700万 |
[05:39] | Seventeen and a half. | 1750万 |
[05:41] | Welcome to the bidding, Mr. Sage. | 欢迎参与竞标 赛奇先生 |
[05:43] | Eighteen million! | 1800万 |
[05:48] | Nineteen. | 1900万 |
[05:52] | Twenty million. | 2000万 |
[05:55] | Twenty million dollars in Venice. | 威尼斯出价2000万美元 |
[06:01] | Going once. | 第一次 |
[06:05] | Going twice. | 第二次 |
[06:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:08] | Ready. | 好了 |
[06:13] | Sold. | 成交 |
[06:14] | Lift. | 偷 |
[06:24] | He’s making a move. We need to go in. | 他开始行动了 我们得进去 |
[06:27] | Go! | 走 |
[06:28] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[06:29] | Stefano, let’s go! | 斯特凡诺 行动 |
[06:32] | Leave immediately by the nearest exit. | 请立即从最近的出口离开大楼 |
[06:37] | Leave immediately by the nearest exit. | 请立即从最近的出口离开大楼 |
[06:41] | Thank you, Stewart. | 谢谢你 斯图尔特 |
[06:49] | N8, I’m so sorry for the confusion, sir. I can escort you out. | N8 很抱歉造成混乱 先生 我护送你出去 |
[06:52] | Hold on. I just spent $20 million. I want my NFT. | 等等 我刚花了2000万 我想要我的NFT |
[06:56] | Perhaps we can make the transfer at our offices. | 我们可以在办公室办理转账 |
[06:58] | Or how about my yacht? | 上我的游艇如何 |
[07:01] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 |
[07:02] | Follow me. | 随我来吧 |
[07:15] | Interpol. Cultural Heritage Unit. Your auction is being robbed. | 国际刑警 文化遗产分队 你们的拍卖会遭抢劫了 |
[07:19] | – What? – You need to lock everything down. Now! | -什么 -马上封锁整栋大楼 |
[07:31] | Gotcha. | 拉住你了 |
[07:32] | Where’s the yacht? | 游艇在哪儿 |
[07:34] | This is the boat that takes us to the yacht. | 这艘船会带我们去游艇那儿 |
[07:38] | Ross, what if Cyrus is making a play for the NFT? | 罗斯 万一赛勒斯是想偷NFT呢 |
[07:42] | I thought he bought it? | 他不是买下了吗 |
[07:43] | For 20 million? No way he has that. It’s a con. | 花2000万 他哪儿来这么多钱 这是骗局 |
[07:46] | But the only way to steal an NFT– | 但偷走NFT 的唯一方法 |
[07:48] | Is to steal the access code, and the only way to do that… is to steal the artist. | 就是偷走访问码 这么做的唯一办法 就是偷走艺术家 |
[08:23] | Stefano, I need a boat at the pier. | 斯特凡诺 派一艘船到码头来 |
[08:26] | Yes, right away. | 好的 马上办 |
[08:39] | Just keep them in sight. | 紧紧盯着他们 |
[08:52] | Time to play. | 该开始玩玩了 |
[09:00] | Stop! | 停下 |
[09:10] | Looks like we’ve got a tail. | 看起来有人在跟踪我们 |
[09:12] | – What? – Fans of yours? | -什么 -你的粉丝 |
[09:16] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[09:38] | Are you sure this is safe? | 你确定这样安全吗 |
[10:12] | Go faster! | 加快速度 |
[10:23] | No! No! No! No! No! Right! Right! | 不对 右转 |
[10:44] | Go! Go! Go! | 快追 |
[11:03] | Nicely done, team. | 干得好 队员们 |
[11:08] | Put out a yellow notice for N8. | 发出黄色通报 搜寻N8 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Oh, nice. | 很不错 |
[11:44] | You can take your mask off. | 你可以摘掉面具了 |
[11:47] | You can trust us. | 你可以相信我们 |
[11:55] | Come on. Let’s get you paid. | 来吧 我们把钱转给你 |
[12:00] | Nice doing business with you, N8. | 很高兴能跟你做生意 N8 |
[12:02] | Twenty mil? | 2000万 |
[12:04] | – Congratulations! – Congrats! | -恭喜你 N8 -恭喜你 |
[12:06] | All right, my man! Let’s make a toast! | 好的 兄弟 我们来举杯同庆吧 |
[12:26] | Yeah! | 上天了 |
[12:29] | Did you extract N8’s footage? | 你调取了N8的录像吗 |
[12:31] | It was on a loop, so all we have is the last 30 seconds. | 是循环录制的 所以我们只拿到了最后30秒 |
[12:35] | Here’s one angle. | 这是其中一个角度 |
[12:40] | Stop. Go back a few seconds. | 停 倒退几秒钟 |
[12:42] | The other bidder, make him larger. | 另一个竞标者 放大他 |
[12:45] | The cane. Go back. | 拐杖 倒回去 |
[12:47] | Now play it forward. | 现在正放 |
[12:51] | Stop. Go back. | 停 倒回去 |
[12:56] | Again. | 再放一遍 |
[13:00] | That limp is an act. | 他是在装瘸 |
[13:03] | Find me bidder 1099. | 帮我找到1099号竞标者 |
[13:09] | Acclaimed American artist N8 is missing this morning | 著名的美国艺术家N8今晨失踪 |
[13:13] | following an auction in Venice last night. | 他昨晚参加了威尼斯的拍卖会 |
[13:15] | And it’s being reported the artist’s own cameras captured his abduction. | 据报道 这位艺术家自己的摄像机 拍下了他被绑架的过程 |
[13:21] | Interpol has put out a yellow notice asking anyone with information | 国际刑警组织发布黄色通告 |
[13:23] | on his whereabouts to contact their local police. | 呼吁知道其下落的民众 与当地警方联系 |
[13:36] | Look, it’s you. | 看 是你耶 |
[13:42] | People think I’m missing? | 大家以为我失踪了 |
[13:44] | Didn’t you tell the auction house we were gonna be here? | 你们没跟拍卖行说 我们会来这里吗 |
[13:47] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[13:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:52] | Holy shit. You guys kidnapped me. | 该死 你们绑架了我 |
[13:54] | – Come on! – Do you feel kidnapped? | -拜托 -你有被绑架的感觉吗 |
[13:59] | No. | 没有啊 |
[14:01] | Who are you, Mr. Bratby? | 你是谁 布拉特比先生 |
[14:03] | Well, N8, my team and I | N8 我和我的团队 |
[14:07] | are real lovers of art. | 都是真正的艺术爱好者 |
[14:09] | – We love paintings. – Video art installations. | -我们喜欢画作 -视频艺术装置 |
[14:12] | Sculptures. | 雕塑 |
[14:13] | Photography over here. | 这儿有爱好摄影的 |
[14:15] | Street art, maybe. | 算得上街头艺术爱好者 |
[14:16] | But we’ve never lifted an NFT. | 但我们从未偷过NFT |
[14:19] | So you’re thieves? | 所以你们是小偷 |
[14:20] | We rescue works of art from undeserving owners. | 我们从配不上艺术品的主人手中 拯救艺术品 |
[14:23] | And while I took Interpol on a tour… | 在我带国际刑警游览时 |
[14:26] | The rest of our team was in London, rescuing a Van Gogh. | 团队其他成员就去了伦敦 拯救梵高的作品 |
[14:29] | But you bought my NFT, right? I mean, I saw– | 但你买了我的NFT吧 我是说 我看见 |
[14:31] | A legit transaction. | 交易是真的 |
[14:33] | We presold the Van Gogh on the black market for $20 million. | 我们在黑市上 以2000万美元的价格预售了梵高 |
[14:37] | Enough to cover your NFT. | 足够支付你的NFT |
[14:39] | Then why did you fake my kidnapping? | 那你们为什么假装绑架我 |
[14:42] | Borrowing. | 是借用了你 |
[14:44] | A human. | 借用人类 |
[14:46] | Leonardo da Vinci sold The Mona Lisa for $25,000, | 达芬奇以2.5万美元 卖出了《蒙娜丽莎》 |
[14:50] | and nobody gave a shit about it for 400 years until someone stole it. | 整整四百年 从来没有人在乎过 直到有人偷走了作品 |
[14:53] | That smile is now worth $860 million because there’s a crazy story behind it. | 她的微笑现在价值8.6亿美元 因为它背后有一个疯狂的故事 |
[14:58] | Just like the one of us borrowing you. | 我们借用你这个人也是一样道理 |
[15:01] | And thanks to Interpol and all the free publicity, well, | 多亏了国际刑警组织 和所有的免费宣传 |
[15:04] | the whole world now thinks that you’ve been kidnapped, | 现在全世界都以为你被绑架了 |
[15:08] | which only drove the price of the NFT through the roof. | 这只会把艺术品的价格拉上天 |
[15:10] | – How much did we sell it for? – We just closed, uh… | -我们卖了多少钱 -我们刚以 |
[15:15] | Eighty-nine million. | 8900万美元成交 |
[15:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:18] | Eighty-nine million. | 8900万 |
[15:19] | What? | 什么 |
[15:20] | Eighty-nine million dollars. | 8900万美元 |
[15:23] | I… I beat Van Gogh? | 我打败了梵高 |
[15:26] | If my calculations are correct, | 如果我的计算没错 |
[15:28] | we made $42 million and you made 27 million. | 我们赚了4200万美元 你赚了2700万美元 |
[15:35] | Let’s make a toast. | 我们干杯吧 |
[15:36] | – All right. – To the world’s first heist of an NFT! | -好吧 -敬世界上第一单NFT抢劫案 |
[15:40] | – Hey! – Cheers! | -嘿 -干杯 |
[15:43] | Cheers! Hey! Whoo! | 干杯 嘿 |
[15:46] | Round of drinks on Luke, guys! Everyone! Round of drinks! | 卢克要请大家喝一巡 伙计们 大家喝起来 |
[15:49] | – No! – Yes! | -没门 -有门 |
[15:52] | Where’s Denton? | 丹顿呢 |
[15:54] | Forgery, fraud, fraud, money laundering, impersonation, fraud. | 伪造 诈骗 诈骗 洗钱 假冒 诈骗 |
[15:59] | Grand theft auto? | 偷车大盗 |
[16:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:03] | It was a 1967 Ferrari Spider. | 那是一辆1967年的法拉利蜘蛛 |
[16:06] | – What color? – Silver. | -什么颜色 -银色 |
[16:07] | Walnut dash, cream leather interior. | 胡桃木仪表盘 奶油色真皮内饰 |
[16:10] | And you crashed it into a canal? | 你把它撞进了运河 |
[16:13] | Okay, I did. | 好吧 我是这么做了 |
[16:15] | You know, easy come, easy go. | 来得快 去得也快 |
[16:20] | So… you two go back to Chicago, huh? | 所以你们俩的交情 可以追溯到芝加哥那会儿 |
[16:28] | I’ve never met this man before in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过这个人 |
[16:34] | Oliver might know who he is, though. | 不过奥利弗可能知道他是谁 |
[16:37] | Who’s Oliver? | 谁是奥利弗 |
[16:38] | Oliver! Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[16:41] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[16:45] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[16:50] | Oliver would have never crashed the Ferrari. | 奥利弗绝不会把法拉利撞烂 |
[16:53] | He’s too responsible. | 他太有责任感了 |
[16:55] | Can I talk to Oliver? | 我能和奥利弗谈谈吗 |
[16:57] | No. | 不行 |
[16:59] | Okay, then. Let’s talk about RICO. | 好 我们来谈谈 《诈骗影响和腐败组织法》吧 |
[17:02] | Thanks to your mess-up with the cane, | 多亏你用拐杖的时候露出了马脚 |
[17:04] | we’ve got you placing a bid you didn’t have the funds to cover, | 我们抓到你在资金不足的情况下出价 |
[17:07] | which is fraud. | 构成了诈骗 |
[17:08] | And because it was over $10 million, you’re eligible for extradition to the US, | 因为超过1000万美元 我们有权将你引渡到美国 |
[17:11] | where you’re facing 20 years to life. | 在那里 你将面临20年到无期徒刑 |
[17:15] | Twenty years is life. | 20年就是无期徒刑 |
[17:16] | And your friends are looking at kidnapping, | 你的朋友们涉嫌绑架 |
[17:18] | wire fraud, identity fraud, and transportation of stolen property. | 电汇诈骗 身份诈骗和赃物运输 |
[17:23] | Did I leave anything out? | 我漏了什么吗 |
[17:25] | A little joy, maybe. | 也许少了点欢乐 |
[17:28] | Boss. Got something. | 老大 有东西 |
[17:33] | This just came for you. | 这是寄给你的 |
[17:50] | We’re going back to London. | 我们要回伦敦了 |
[17:52] | And we’re taking him with us. | 把他也带上 |
[17:55] | Yay. | 耶 |
[18:12] | Is Denton still in holding? | 丹顿还在拘留中吗 |
[18:13] | You mean Oliver? | 你是说奥利弗 |
[18:15] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[18:16] | This Oliver, he is a real pain in the ass. | 这个奥利弗真的很讨厌 |
[18:19] | Gladwell. | 格拉德威尔 |
[18:20] | Come with me, please. | 麻烦跟我来 |
[18:22] | – I’m in the middle of something. – Right. | -我现在正忙着呢 -好吧 |
[18:24] | Wasn’t a request. | 刚那不是请求 |
[18:35] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[18:36] | If it were, we’d be out of a job. | 要是有事 我们就失业了 |
[18:38] | Listen, I, uh… I need to borrow your friend Cyrus. | 听着 我需要借用你的朋友赛勒斯 |
[18:42] | He’s not my friend. And what do you mean, “borrow”? | 他才不是我的朋友 借用是什么意思 |
[18:45] | Well, in the same way that he would borrow a Picasso. | 就像他借用毕加索的作品一样 |
[18:49] | – I’m gonna offer him a deal. – What? | -我要跟他做一笔交易 -什么 |
[18:51] | – No. – Yeah. | -不行 -行 |
[18:52] | No, no! You do not get to do this. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[18:55] | You think the art division is a third-rate department. | 我知道你觉得艺术分队是三流部门 |
[18:57] | It is. But you do not get to wipe out a year of my work. | -就是 -你没权过来毁掉我一年的工作成果 |
[19:01] | That’s literally what I’m doing, so take a seat and let it sink in. | 我现在就是这么干 你坐下 好好消化一下 |
[19:13] | What do you know about Lars Jorgensen? | 你对拉尔斯·乔根森了解多少 |
[19:15] | – He owns a hell of a lot of stolen art. – He’s done a lot worse than that. | -他拥有很多偷来的艺术品 -他做的勾当要肮脏多了 |
[19:19] | He started as a banker who was legit, | 他入行时是个正经的银行家 |
[19:21] | then began putting his money in terror groups, | 然后把钱投给恐怖组织 为全世界的恐袭提供资金 |
[19:24] | bankrolling attacks, then shorting irrelevant stocks and making a fortune. | 然后做空相关股票 大赚一笔 |
[19:27] | He doesn’t care how many people die, | 他不在乎有多少人丧命 |
[19:29] | just how much ends up in his bank account. | 只在乎有多少钱流入自己的账户 |
[19:31] | Remember the New Zealand plane that went down? 183 dead. | 记得那架坠毁的新西兰飞机吗 死了183人 |
[19:34] | Airline stock plummeted just like those poor souls. | 航空公司股价坠到谷底 就像那些可怜的人一样 |
[19:37] | And guess who made a fortune off shorting that stock? | 猜猜谁靠卖空那只股票发了大财 |
[19:39] | So why haven’t you arrested him? | 那你怎么不逮捕他 |
[19:41] | It’s what I’ve been trying to do for years, but nothing can stick. | 这是我多年来一直努力做的事 但没有什么确凿证据 |
[19:44] | Everyone’s scared of him. | 所有人都害怕他 |
[19:46] | Except that now, I have someone on the inside. | 但现在 我安插了内应 |
[19:48] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[19:50] | Arthur Tigue. | 亚瑟·提格 |
[19:51] | Now, Jorgensen’s been paying Tigue to work on something new. | 乔根森一直付钱给提格 让他做新项目 |
[19:54] | I caught him, I turned him, and I got him to talk. | 我逮到他 把他转为线人 让他开口 |
[19:56] | According to this weasel, | 这个狡猾的小子说 |
[19:58] | Jorgensen’s been chatting with the hacker group Leviathan. | 乔根森在跟名为利维坦的黑客组织聊 |
[20:01] | Leviathan? | 利维坦 |
[20:02] | They’re planning some kind of massive strike on water. | 他们计划在水上发动大规模攻击 |
[20:05] | Utilities, dams, it’s all on the grid now. | 公用设备 水坝 现在都在线上了 |
[20:08] | They could flood a city. | 他们可以淹没一座城市 |
[20:10] | Dry up a whole country if they wanted. | 令整个国家干涸 只要他们想这么做 |
[20:12] | Millions could die. | 可能会造成数百万人死亡 |
[20:14] | And Jorgensen would make billions off it. | 乔根森会从中赚取数十亿 |
[20:17] | He’s been shorting stocks and utilities. We don’t know when or where he’s gonna strike. | 他一直在做空全世界的股票和公用股 我们不知道他会在何时何地出击 |
[20:21] | But what we do know is that Leviathan want their payment in gold. | 但我们知道的是 利维坦想要他付黄金 |
[20:25] | Half a billion dollars in gold, to be precise. | 准确说是价值五亿美金的黄金 |
[20:28] | And Jorgensen is gonna move it from his vault in London to Zurich in 17 days. | 乔根森会在17天后 从他位于伦敦的金库转到苏黎世 |
[20:32] | – You can’t intercept it because it’s… – Totally legal… | -你不能拦截 因为 -这是完全合法的 |
[20:35] | To move your own gold. | 转移自己名下的黄金是合法的 |
[20:43] | No. | 不行 |
[20:45] | No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 绝对不行 |
[20:48] | – You don’t know what I’ll ask. – I do. | -你都不知道我要问什么 -我知道 |
[20:50] | – You don’t. – You want Cyrus to nick the gold. | -你不知道 -你想让赛勒斯把金子偷走 |
[20:52] | Well, I wouldn’t have used the word “nick,” but– | 我不会用“偷”这个字 但 |
[20:54] | You want to rely on Cyrus Whitaker for an operation of this scale? | 行动规模如此之大 你竟然想依靠赛勒斯·惠特克 |
[20:58] | Trust him with half a billion dollars worth of gold? | 把价值五亿美元的黄金交托给他 |
[21:01] | Yeah, why not? | 是啊 有何不可 |
[21:03] | He’s a thief, a con man, a professional liar. | 他是个小偷 骗子 职业骗子 |
[21:06] | You cannot possibly trust him. | 他不可信 |
[21:07] | I work in a building with intelligence agents, | 我和情报人员在同一栋楼里工作 |
[21:09] | and I don’t trust any of them. ‘Cause we’re all liars. All of us. | 任何一人都不可信 因为我们大家都是骗子 |
[21:12] | – What’s another one? – It is not the same thing. | -再来一个算什么 -不是一回事 |
[21:14] | Our job is to do things we don’t like and make calls we don’t want, | 我们的工作是做我们不喜欢的事 做我们不想做的决定 |
[21:17] | so the rest of the world can just carry on. | 好让世界上其他人继续生活 |
[21:22] | What if he says no? | 如果他拒绝呢 |
[21:23] | It’s your job to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我们的工作就是 确保这样的事情不会发生 |
[21:59] | Took you long enough. | 这么久才来 |
[22:06] | Can I get you a drink? | 要来杯喝的吗 |
[22:08] | What is it? Tequila during the day, vodka by night, right? | 你喝什么来着 白天喝龙舌兰 晚上喝伏特加 对吧 |
[22:11] | I’ll get it. | 我自己去拿 |
[22:14] | All the good stuff is in the back. | 所有好东西都在后面 |
[22:17] | Yeah. But we wouldn’t want you to take all year to find it. Let me help you. | 但我们不希望你花一整年的时间来找 我来帮你吧 |
[22:23] | You look good. | 你看起来很不错 |
[22:29] | You know, it is pretty funny that the thing that got you busted was an NFT. | 知道吗 搞笑的是害你被抓的是NFT |
[22:36] | A little tacky. | 有点俗气 |
[22:38] | Sometimes, you gotta roll with the times. And stop, we didn’t steal anything. | 有时候你得跟上时代的步伐 而且别胡说了 我们没有偷东西 |
[22:42] | That NFT was a completely legitimate transaction. | NFT是完全合法的交易 |
[22:45] | Right. Of course. | 是啊 还用说吗 |
[22:48] | – Am I in trouble? – For stealing a Van Gogh? | -我有麻烦了吗 -因为偷了梵高的画 |
[22:51] | We caught your buyer. | 我们抓到你的买家了 |
[22:53] | He gave up Denton, Luke, and Magnus. | 他爆出了丹顿 卢克和马格纳斯 |
[22:55] | That was real cute, by the way, nicking the painting that was in the NFT. | 顺便说一句 偷走NFT里面的画真的很可爱 |
[22:59] | Thought you’d appreciate the artistry involved. | 我以为你会欣赏其中的艺术 |
[23:01] | You stole art, Cyrus. You didn’t make it. | 你偷了艺术品 赛勒斯 你不是创造艺术品 |
[23:07] | Are you still pissed about Paris? | 你还在为巴黎的事生气吗 |
[23:10] | – I’m not going to discuss that with you. – No? | -我拒绝跟你讨论那事 -不聊 |
[23:13] | – No. – I was kind of hoping we could. | -不聊 -我其实挺想聊的 |
[23:15] | – It was a mistake, okay? An accident. – An accident? For a full week? | -那是个错误 懂吗 那是场意外 -意外 持续了整整一周 |
[23:19] | It was five days, not a week! | 明明是五天 没有一周 |
[23:21] | A business week. | 一个工作周 |
[23:22] | And if I’d have known who you were, what you did, | 如果我知道你是谁 你是干什么的 |
[23:25] | it would never have happened. | 这事绝不会发生 |
[23:27] | So, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[23:28] | I mean, I thought I was going to dinner with the curator of the Gagosian. | 我以为和我共进晚餐的 是高古轩画廊的策展人 |
[23:31] | – I was undercover. – So was I. | -我当时是卧底 -我也是 |
[23:33] | – Not the same. – Agree to disagree. | -不是一码事 -求同存异吧 |
[23:36] | We fell for the cover. That’s it. | 我们爱上的是对方的伪装 就是这样 |
[23:39] | That’s all it was. | 就是这样而已 |
[23:41] | Okay, so what is this? | 好 那这是要干什么 |
[23:43] | – Are you here to arrest me, Abby? – Agent Gladwell. | -你是来逮捕我的吗 艾比 -我是格拉德威尔探员 |
[23:46] | Agent? | 探员 |
[23:48] | And no. | 也不是 |
[23:52] | I have been ordered to offer you a deal. | 我奉命前来跟你做一笔交易 |
[23:59] | That’s gotta sting, huh? Is that why you’re so pissed? | 你肯定觉得很难开口吧 你是因为这件事生气 |
[24:03] | What kind of deal? | 什么交易 |
[24:07] | We need you to steal something. | 我们需要你去偷一样东西 |
[24:10] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t hear you. Do me a favor. Say it again. | 对不起 我听不见 帮我个忙 再说一遍吧 |
[24:12] | – But slower. Say it slower this time. – Gold. A lot of gold. | -但你这次慢一点说吧 -黄金 大量黄金 |
[24:16] | Half a billion dollars’ worth. | 价值五亿美元 |
[24:21] | What’s the catch? | 背后有什么蹊跷 |
[24:23] | The owner of the gold is a man named Lars Jorgensen. | 金子的主人是拉尔斯·乔根森 |
[24:27] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[24:30] | By reputation, yeah. | 我只听过他的大名 |
[24:33] | There’s some people you steal from, and there’s some people that you don’t steal from. | 有些人你可以偷 也有些人你不能偷 |
[24:37] | Lars Jorgensen kills both. | 拉尔斯·乔根森杀无赦 |
[24:39] | It’s a hard pass for me. | 我绝不同意 |
[24:44] | We have you on the Van Gogh, Cyrus. | 赛勒斯 我们逮到你偷梵高的画了 |
[24:47] | Denton will die in jail. | 丹顿会死在监狱里 |
[24:50] | If you do this, it’s full immunity for you and your crew. | 如果你揽下这活 你和你的全体组员都会免遭起诉 |
[24:54] | All felonies wiped clean, past and present. | 过去和现在的重罪都一扫而空 |
[24:57] | Camila hasn’t seen her family in eight years. | 卡米拉已经八年没见到家人了 |
[25:00] | Mi-Sun has a grandmother who doesn’t have long to live. | 美善有一个时日无多的奶奶 |
[25:03] | Luke gets to see his poodle again. | 卢克又能见到他的贵宾犬了 |
[25:05] | Magnus gets to go to the Cajun Stage at Jazz Fest. | 马格纳斯 可以登上爵士音乐节的卡津音乐舞台 |
[25:08] | Denton gets to go home, and you… | 丹顿可以回家 而你 |
[25:11] | You get to do | 你可以 |
[25:13] | whatever it is you do | 做你要做的事情 |
[25:16] | without looking over your shoulder all the time. | 不用一直担惊受怕 |
[25:21] | – Where are you at in all this? – What do you mean? | -那你干嘛呢 -什么意思 |
[25:23] | What’s your role in the operation? | 你在行动中扮演什么角色 |
[25:25] | This is my role. I make you the offer, that’s it. | 我向你提出提议 这就是我的角色 |
[25:27] | No, no. If we’re signing up for this, then so are you. | 不行 如果我们要投身进去 你也应该投入 |
[25:30] | Look, I know how these things work. If Interpol’s involved, | 我知道这些是怎么操作的 如果国际刑警组织介入了 |
[25:33] | that means as soon as things hit the fan that we’re left hung out to dry. | 就意味着一旦出问题了 我们就会被撂下等死 |
[25:36] | But if you’re with us, then they can’t do that. | 但如果你和我们一起行动 他们就不会下手 |
[25:38] | With you? | 跟你们一起 |
[25:39] | On the team. | 加入团队 |
[25:41] | – Interpol would never allow it. – So then ask them. | -国际刑警绝对不会允许的 -那就问问他们 |
[25:45] | No you, no deal. | 没有你 就没有交易 |
[25:46] | You got 24 hours to respond, Agent Gladwell. | 给你24小时回复 格拉德威尔探员 |
[26:00] | No. | 不行 |
[26:01] | She’s Interpol. | 她是国际刑警 |
[26:02] | – Are you crazy? – Absolutely not. No disrespect, yeah? | -你疯了吗 -绝对不行 不是我无礼 好吗 |
[26:06] | – But no. – It’s a setup. | -但不行 -这是陷阱 |
[26:07] | It’s a half a billion in gold. | 是价值五亿的黄金 |
[26:10] | – That we don’t get to keep. – Yeah, but we get to see it. | -又不归我们 -对 但我们能看到 |
[26:13] | What do you want me to say? | 你们要我说什么 |
[26:15] | If we don’t do this, we go to jail. She has us on the Van Gogh. | 如果我们不做 就会进监狱 她有我们偷梵高的把柄 |
[26:18] | Plus, and not that this should sway anyone, but it’s about saving lives. | 另外 虽然这可能动摇不了任何人 但这是为了救人性命 |
[26:22] | – Saving lives. Lovely. – Don’t lead with that. | -救人性命 有意思 -别拿这个说事 |
[26:24] | – Boo! – Oh no, no. No, no. | -垃圾 -没门 |
[26:28] | I don’t appreciate the emotional blackmail, Cyrus. | 我不喜欢这种情感勒索 赛勒斯 |
[26:32] | This is not emotional blackmail. This is blackmail blackmail. | 这不是情感勒索 这是正儿八经的勒索 |
[26:36] | I just want to say that I am liking the vibes here. | 我只想说我喜欢这里的氛围 |
[26:39] | I think they’re good. I think it’s fun. I’m on board. | 我觉得氛围很好 很有趣 我想加入 |
[26:42] | Yeah. Of course you are. Because you’re crazy. | 你当然想加入 因为你疯了 |
[26:44] | We gotta stay positive. | 我们要保持乐观 |
[26:45] | – Come on, you don’t have to throw a no– – Take a moment. Don’t escalate it. | -拜托 你不用说“不” -仔细想想 别闹大了 |
[26:49] | – Get out of here! – You get outta here! | -滚 -你滚 |
[26:52] | Tiny! | 小个子 |
[26:53] | Hey! It’s Oliver! | 嘿 奥利弗来了 |
[26:55] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[26:58] | I love Oliver! | 我爱奥利弗 |
[27:00] | Agent Gladwell, | 格拉德威尔探员 |
[27:02] | I just wanted to introduce you to Oliver. | 只是想介绍你认识奥利弗 |
[27:06] | Wow, I have heard a lot about you. | 哇 我听说了不少关于你的事 |
[27:09] | – Oliver’s my favorite. – Steve? | -奥利弗是我最爱的人 -史蒂夫呢 |
[27:11] | Scary. | 史蒂夫很可怕 |
[27:12] | All right, Agent Gladwell has the floor. Let’s give our attention. | 好了 让格拉德威尔探员发言 我们专心听 |
[27:16] | – Why should we? – Because she caught us. | -为什么要听 -因为她抓到了我们的把柄 |
[27:21] | She knows what she’s doing. Go ahead. | 她知道自己在做什么 说吧 |
[27:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:30] | So, 17 days from now, Lars Jorgensen is moving | 17天后 拉尔斯·乔根森 |
[27:34] | half a billion dollars in gold bars from his bank in London to Zurich. | 将会从伦敦的银行账户 转移价值五亿美元的金条到苏黎世 |
[27:38] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[27:39] | The bars will be packed in a single four-foot square crate, | 金条会被装在 一个边长为1.22米的正方体板条箱里 |
[27:42] | total weight, ten tons, | 总重量为十吨 |
[27:45] | then delivered by truck from the bank to Heathrow under heavy guard | 用卡车从银行运送到希斯罗机场 由重兵护送 |
[27:49] | and loaded onto a Sky Suisse passenger plane to Zurich. | 然后装上瑞士航空的客机 飞往苏黎世 |
[27:53] | So, somewhere between the Bank of London | 所以在伦敦银行 |
[27:56] | and the runway in Zurich, the gold needs to disappear. | 和苏黎世机场跑道之间的某个地方 需要让黄金消失 |
[28:01] | Gold needs to disappear. Great. | 需要让黄金消失 很好 |
[28:04] | That gave me chills. | 想想就好兴奋 |
[28:06] | Well, it’s an exciting story. It’s… | 故事的确激动人心 非常 |
[28:10] | – It’s impossible. – It’s not impossible. | -不可能 -并非不可能 |
[28:12] | Oh, this is. | 这不可能 |
[28:13] | Stay positive. We can do this. Try it with me. | 保持乐观 我们可以办成 跟我试试看 |
[28:16] | What I can do is beat your ass. Want your ass beat? | 我能做的就是揍你一顿 想被揍吗 |
[28:19] | I can understand what you’re saying. | 你说的我都能听懂 |
[28:21] | Come on. Stop. Camila, I’m with you. | 拜托各位 住嘴吧 卡米拉 我同意你的说法 |
[28:24] | I don’t know if it’s possible. | 我不知道这可不可能做到 |
[28:26] | I don’t like it any more than any of you, but we know the rules to our game. | 我和你们一样不喜欢这个计划 但我们知道自己的游戏规则 |
[28:30] | – When you’re beat, what do you do? – Accept defeat gracefully? | -当你被打败时 你会怎么做 -体面地接受失败 |
[28:33] | AKA you go to jail or… | 也就是你去坐牢 或 |
[28:35] | Look for the nearest exit. | 或者找最近的出口 |
[28:37] | That’s right! This is it. So we do it, we do it well, and we get out. | 没错 这就是出口 所以我们干活 好好干 然后全身而退 |
[28:41] | Let’s treat it like any other lift. | 就把这当作别的偷盗行动 |
[28:42] | Examine it from top to bottom, find a weakness. | 从头到尾仔细检查 找到弱点 |
[28:45] | If there’s a way to do it, we find it. | 如果有办法偷到 我们就找到办法 |
[28:47] | None of us want to go to jail. | 我们谁都不想坐牢 |
[28:49] | And we damn sure don’t want to piss off Lars Jorgensen. | 也绝对不想惹恼拉尔斯·乔根森 |
[29:00] | Morning, Arthur. | 早安 亚瑟 |
[29:03] | So you didn’t make it home from the pub last night, then, eh? | 所以你昨晚没从酒吧成功回家 |
[29:16] | Okay! Okay! | 行行行 |
[29:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:21] | Hey, Jorgensen, | 嘿 乔根森 |
[29:22] | you remember Arthur Tigue. | 记得亚瑟·提格吗 |
[29:25] | He used to work for us. | 他曾替我们工作 |
[29:26] | Yes. Mr. Tigue. | 对 提格先生 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in person. | 很抱歉我不能亲自到场 |
[29:31] | I just arrived at my villa. | 我刚到我的度假屋 |
[29:34] | Please, sir! I’m sorry! | 拜托了 先生 对不起 |
[29:35] | Stop begging. It’ll just make him more inclined to violence. | 别再乞求了 这只会让他更想施暴 |
[29:38] | You were arrested last month on smuggling charges. | 你上个月因走私罪被捕 |
[29:43] | And yet, here you are, a free man. | 但你却能脱身 |
[29:46] | It’s odd. | 很奇怪 |
[29:46] | Very odd. | 非常奇怪 |
[29:48] | Interpol only knows half the story! | 国际刑警只知道一半的故事 |
[29:51] | What about the other half? | 那另一半呢 |
[29:52] | You should have kept your mouth shut. | 你本该把嘴看紧点的 |
[29:54] | Now we are going to shut it for you. | 现在我们帮你闭嘴 |
[29:56] | – No! – Cormac, feed the dog. | -不要 -科马克 喂狗 |
[29:59] | No! Cormac, please! | 不要 科马克 求求你 |
[30:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:19] | I hope you know your team have been working all night | 我希望你知道你的团队忙活了一整晚 |
[30:22] | and half the day trying to figure this out. | 再加半天 努力找到办法 |
[30:26] | The teachers hated you, didn’t they? | 老师们都讨厌你吧 |
[30:28] | What? No. I was top of the class. They loved me. | 才不是 我是班里的尖子生 很受青睐 |
[30:30] | No. They had to pretend to like students like you | 他们必须假装喜欢你这样的学生 |
[30:32] | because, technically, you followed all the rules and got good grades. | 因为你遵守所有的规则 能取得好成绩 |
[30:35] | What’s wrong with that? | 那样有何不妥 |
[30:36] | It’s boring. | 很无聊 |
[30:38] | Anybody can do what they’re told. Anybody can memorize facts. | 任何人都可以听命行事 任何人都能记住事实 |
[30:42] | Anybody can shine an apple on their ass. | 任何人都可以拍马屁 |
[30:44] | And what were you like? Class clown? Wiseass? | 那你是班上哗众取宠的那个 总是自作聪明 |
[30:47] | I was the opposite. | 我正好相反 |
[30:49] | I was silent. | 我沉默不语 |
[30:50] | I was watching the kids look at the blackboard, | 我看着别的孩子们盯着黑板 |
[30:53] | answering the questions where they thought they should answer. | 回答他们认为应该回答的问题 |
[30:55] | I never looked at the blackboard. | 我从没看过黑板 |
[30:58] | I was looking at the questions that weren’t being asked. | 我在看没被问到的问题 |
[31:01] | To cool for school, huh? | 酷得学校容不下你 对吗 |
[31:04] | I saw the path that they were being marched down, | 我看到了他们被规划好的道路 |
[31:06] | and I also saw a different path, a better one for me. | 我也看到了一条不同的道路 对我来说更好 |
[31:09] | So I took it. | 于是我就走上了那条路 |
[31:10] | By breaking the rules? | 通过打破规则 |
[31:12] | The rules were already broken for someone like me. | 对我这样的人来说 规则已经打破了 |
[31:14] | And if I can remember correctly, you broke a few rules that week in Paris. | 如果我没记错的话 在巴黎那周 你也打破了几条规则 |
[31:17] | Five days! And yes, I did. | 是五天 没错 我是打破了规则 |
[31:20] | I broke the rules for the first time in my life | 我有生以来第一次打破规则 |
[31:23] | and look what good it did me. | 看看对我有什么好处 |
[31:24] | – Why do you care about ’em? – About what? | -你为什么要在意 -在意什么 |
[31:27] | The rules. Why do you care so much about the rules? | 那些规定 你为什么那么在意那些规定 |
[31:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:39] | Okay, when I was a kid, | 好 我小时候 |
[31:42] | my mom was headmistress at my school. | 我妈妈是我们学校的校长 |
[31:44] | It was kind of a shithole, but it had this picture, | 那里其实挺折磨人的 但那里有一幅画 |
[31:47] | a Hockney print that had been given to the school in the ’70s, | 一幅霍克尼的画 是1970年代送给学校的 |
[31:51] | and my mum refused to sell it. | 我妈妈拒绝把画卖出去 |
[31:55] | Because she wanted us to know that we deserved beautiful things. | 因为她想让我们知道 我们值得拥有美丽的事物 |
[32:00] | That our school was just as important as some swanky art gallery. | 我们的学校 和时髦的艺术画廊一样重要 |
[32:06] | That we should all dream big. | 我们都应该志存高远 |
[32:10] | And then someone stole it. | 然后有人把画偷了 |
[32:13] | Middle of the night. | 半夜偷的 |
[32:15] | And I thought, | 我就想 |
[32:16] | “When I grow up | 等我长大了 |
[32:19] | I’m going to find out who did that | 我一定要找到罪魁祸首 |
[32:22] | and bring them down.” | 把那个人缉拿归案 |
[32:25] | And did you? | 你成功了吗 |
[32:28] | No. | 没有 |
[32:31] | But I did the next best thing. | 但我做了退而求其次的事 |
[32:35] | Interpol. | 国际刑警组织 |
[32:37] | Dream big. | 志存高远 |
[32:41] | I admire that. | 我敬佩这一点 |
[32:47] | Oh no. | 不行 |
[32:49] | – No, no, no. I’m not doing this. – Doing what? What are you talking about? | -不 我不会这么做的 -做什么 你在说什么 |
[32:53] | Getting sucked in to a conversation with you. | 陷进和你的对话之中 |
[32:56] | – Conversation. Is that dangerous? – How did you put it with your team? | -对话危险吗 -你是怎么跟团队说的 |
[32:59] | “Find the weakness, do the job, and get out”? | 找到弱点 完成工作 然后全身而退 |
[33:04] | – Is that what you think I did? – I know it is. | -你觉得我刚刚在这么做 -我知道你是 |
[33:07] | I would never lift from anyone that doesn’t deserve to lose it. | 如果一个人不该失去某样东西 我绝对不会去偷这样东西 |
[33:11] | And if I do my job well, | 如果我把工作干好 |
[33:13] | well, the thing I took, they’ll never know was missing. | 他们就绝对不会知道那样东西不见了 |
[33:16] | So you’re saying we need to take the gold | 所以你是说我们偷走黄金 |
[33:18] | in a way that Jorgensen never knows it’s missing. | 要想办法不能让乔根森发现 |
[33:21] | We’re not taking the gold. | 我们不偷黄金 |
[33:23] | That’s the problem on the blackboard. We’re looking at a different problem. | 这就是黑板上的问题 我们眼下是另一个问题 |
[33:28] | We are taking the plane? | 我们要拿下飞机 |
[33:29] | Nice! | 很好 |
[33:30] | – The whole plane? – It’s kind of hard to take half a plane. | -整架飞机 -拿下半架有点难 |
[33:33] | With 250 people on board? | 飞机上有250个人 |
[33:35] | We’re not hijacking a plane, Cyrus. It’s not the ’70s. | 我们不能劫持飞机 赛勒斯 现在不是1970年代 |
[33:38] | We’re not hijacking anything, Camila. | 我们什么也不用劫持 卡米拉 |
[33:40] | Don’t ever use that word. | 别用那个词 |
[33:42] | – We’re borrowing it. – Love it. Love it. | -我们只是借用一下 -我喜欢 |
[33:44] | But how? | 但要怎么做 |
[33:46] | To take a plane, you gotta fake a plane. | 要拿下飞机 你就得有一架假的 |
[33:48] | – All you need is a private jet. – Oh, just like that? | -你只需要一架私人飞机 -就这么简单 |
[33:51] | Yeah. If you can get the planes close enough together, | 对 如果你能让两架飞机靠得足够近 |
[33:54] | you can swap the radar signature. | 就可以交换雷达标记 |
[33:56] | – I like it. – Pulling up the flight logs now. | -我喜欢 -正在调出飞行记录 |
[33:59] | See if we know anyone on the sheets. | 看看名单上有没有认识的人 |
[34:03] | Drake’s Boeing is at Farnborough. He must have a gig in London. | 德雷克的波音飞机在法恩伯勒 他肯定在伦敦有演出 |
[34:07] | Too big. | 太大了 |
[34:09] | The King’s Hawker is at Northolt. | 国王的豪客飞机在诺索尔特 |
[34:11] | Too small. | 太小了 |
[34:15] | You’re gonna like this. | 这个你一定会喜欢 |
[34:19] | You want me to give you my jet? | 你要我把飞机给你 |
[34:21] | No, I want to rent it. | 不 我想租下来 |
[34:23] | But there are apps for that, man. | 但你可以用应用程序租飞机呀 |
[34:25] | Or I can get my guy N8 to make an NFT specifically for you. | 或者我可以让我的哥们N8 专门为你创造一件NFT |
[34:32] | I don’t know. My jet is priceless. | 不好说 我的飞机可是无价之宝 |
[34:35] | It’s a one-off concept model. NASA R&D. | 这是绝无仅有的概念模型 来自美国宇航局研发中心 |
[34:39] | Hell, technically, it’s not even legal with the mods. | 技术上来说 改装甚至都不合法 |
[34:43] | Especially with the glass roof. | 尤其是玻璃机顶 |
[34:45] | I’m not supposed to fly in American airspace. | 我不应该在美国领空飞行 |
[34:47] | I do, though. | 但我会飞 |
[34:49] | It’s worth it too, to watch the stars while, you know, you get your groove on. | 而且很值得 飞机上可以一边做爱 一边看星星 |
[34:53] | – Here’s the thing– – Yeah? | -问题是 -什么 |
[34:55] | You told an officer at Interpol you’ve been illegally flying in US airspace. | 你刚向一名国际刑警组织的警官坦白 你在美国领空上非法飞行 |
[34:58] | – But, he– – So how about this? | -但他 -这样怎么着 |
[35:00] | We take the plane, and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 飞机归我们 你也无力阻止 |
[35:06] | Everything is remote-controlled. | 一切都是遥控的 |
[35:08] | Doors, lights. Amazing, right? | 门 灯 赞吧 |
[35:12] | That is a word that you could use. | 你爱怎么说怎么说 |
[35:18] | Leave it. No, don’t sit down. | 别说了 不 别坐下 |
[35:20] | – Why not? – Because I don’t know what that stain is. | -为什么不坐 -因为我不知道那块是什么污渍 |
[35:28] | Bang-bang! | 砰砰 |
[35:33] | Oh, stripper pole. | 钢管 |
[35:35] | Oh, oh! And the best part of this baby is the whole of the underneath | 这个宝贝最棒的地方在于整个底部 |
[35:39] | is a huge LED screen, | 是一块巨大的LED屏幕 |
[35:42] | which we can program | 可以任意设置 |
[35:44] | to say whatever | 我们想说什么 |
[35:47] | we want. | 都可以 |
[35:53] | Gucci life. | 古驰生活 |
[35:58] | Ball so hard. Ball so hard. Ball so hard. | 超牛逼 |
[36:02] | – You don’t have to do that. – Ball so hard. | -不必了 -超牛逼 |
[36:04] | We get it. | 我们明白了 |
[36:05] | – Ball so– – We understand. | -超牛 -我们懂了 |
[36:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:26] | So this is the best Interpol could do? | 国际刑警组织就这能耐 |
[36:30] | You work for the government now, Cyrus. | 赛勒斯 你现在是替政府工作了 |
[36:33] | Doesn’t it make you feel all warm and fuzzy? | 你会不会觉得温暖又有爱呀 |
[36:35] | No. Not one bit. | 不会 压根不会 |
[36:42] | So, let’s break it down. | 我们来分解说明 |
[36:45] | We gotta make that jet invisible to radar, | 我们得让那台飞机不被雷达探测到 |
[36:49] | find a way to get it close to an A380 to swap signals, | 想办法让它接近A380客机 交换信号 |
[36:53] | then crack a safe at 30,000 feet. | 然后在9100米左右的高空打开保险柜 |
[36:56] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[36:59] | Cyrus. | 赛勒斯 |
[37:00] | – Yeah? – All right, you gotta see this. | -在 -你得看看这个 |
[37:12] | The sound waves mimic the turbulence of the plane! | 声波模仿了飞机遇到的气流 |
[37:16] | Look, Lebron James! | 看 勒布朗·詹姆斯 |
[37:24] | With this laser, I could crack this vault | 有了这束激光 我可以在地球任意一个地方 |
[37:27] | anywhere on earth in ten minutes flat, but it’s gotta be on earth. | 用正好十分钟打开这个金库 但必须在地球上 |
[37:30] | Up in the plane, the turbulence is going to shake the laser. | 在飞机上 气流会摇动激光 |
[37:33] | If I’m a millimeter off in any direction, | 如果我在任何方向有一毫米的偏差 |
[37:36] | this… this vault turns into an impenetrable steel box. | 这个金库就会变成了 一个无法穿透的钢盒 |
[37:40] | So you need a stabilizer. | 所以你需要稳定器 |
[37:44] | Stewart platform? | 史都华平台 |
[37:47] | Stewart platform. That’s it. | 史都华平台 没错 |
[37:50] | Stewart platform! Genius! Someone give me a hug! | 史都华平台 真是天才 谁来抱抱我吧 |
[37:55] | A lot of caffeine. | 咖啡因过量 |
[38:06] | Descend! Descend! | 下降 |
[38:10] | Descend! | 下降 |
[38:11] | I keep getting caught in the A380’s wake. | 我总是被困在A380的尾流里 |
[38:14] | Stop it. I’ve seen you handle much worse. | 别说了 我见过 你处理过要糟糕得多的情况 |
[38:17] | You remember Corsica, don’t you? | 你还记得科西嘉吧 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:23] | Camila needs help staying out of the A380’s wake. | 卡米拉需要帮助 让飞机远离A380的尾流 |
[38:28] | Can you work N8’s cameras into your stealth mods | 你能把N8的摄像头进行隐身改装 |
[38:31] | to give her full visibility around the plane? | 让她能够看到飞机周围的全面视角 |
[38:33] | I mean, at those speeds, it just hasn’t been done before. | 我是说 从没试过那样的速度 |
[38:37] | First time for everything. | 一切都是第一次 |
[38:39] | – I mean, if anybody can do it, you can. – Yeah. | -如果有人能做到 那一定是你 -对 |
[38:42] | Right? | 对吧 |
[38:48] | I got it. | 交给我吧 |
[38:50] | My guy. | 真棒 |
[38:53] | Mi-Sun, I’m gonna need a hand. | 美善 我需要帮忙 |
[38:55] | Hey, uh, too much? Or– | 太夸张了 还是 |
[38:58] | Are you going for, like, Gandalf the Grey? Or Moses? | 你是要扮灰袍甘道夫 还是摩西 |
[39:01] | – No. – Then, yeah, that’s too much. | -不是 -那确实太夸张了 |
[39:07] | – Am I crazy? – Yes. | -我疯了呀 -是的 |
[39:10] | – You think I should call it off? – No, of course not. | -你说我该取消行动 -当然不是 |
[39:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:15] | You’re uncertain? I don’t think I’ve seen that before. | 你不确定 我好像没见过你这样 |
[39:17] | I just don’t like that it’s her who asked. | 我只是不喜欢行动是她要求的 |
[39:20] | – You know the history there, right? – No. | -你应该知道我俩好过吧 -不知道 |
[39:23] | Met a year ago in Paris at the Biennale, | 一年前在巴黎的双年展上认识的 |
[39:26] | but neither of us were honest about our circumstances, so… | 但我们都没有老实交代 自己的实际情况 |
[39:29] | I see. | 原来是这样 |
[39:30] | But it was nothing. It was a week. A business week, not even a full week. | 但没什么 只持续了一个星期 一个工作周 甚至不到一整周 |
[39:33] | Right. I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[39:35] | Why you say it like that? What does that mean? | 你这是什么语气 你想说什么 |
[39:37] | Well, it’s just, you know, the way you look at her. | 只是你看她的眼神有点奇怪 |
[39:40] | The way I look at her? How do I look at her? | 我看她的眼神 我怎么看她了 |
[39:49] | – What are you doing? – This is what… | -你在干什么 -这就是 |
[39:51] | – You saying I make that face? I’ve never made a face like that. – This? | -你说我脸上是那表情 没有的事 -这样 |
[39:55] | Nobody makes that face. All right, how about you stop? | 没人会摆出那副表情 你停一停吧 |
[39:57] | Let’s stop. You’re being stupid. | 停吧 你太白痴了 |
[39:59] | – Grow up, you’re being childish. – Look at me. | -长大吧 你像个小孩子一样 -你看着我 |
[40:01] | – I’m looking at you! – Now look at her. | -我看着你呢 -你现在看看她 |
[40:04] | – You want me to look? – Yeah. | -你想让我看过去 -对 |
[40:15] | Look like a damn creep. Proud of yourself? | 看起来像个该死的怪物 你为自己感到骄傲吗 |
[40:17] | – Yes. – It doesn’t matter, right? | -对 -不重要吧 |
[40:20] | I mean, what we’re talking about, this thing like that, it’ll never happen. | 我是说 我们说的这种事永远不会发生 |
[40:23] | – Why not? – What do you mean, why not? | -怎么不会 -什么意思 |
[40:25] | – Yeah? – The same reason none of us are married. | -什么 -跟这里全都是未婚人士一个原因 |
[40:28] | Why we don’t have kids, why you don’t have a personal life. | 我们没有孩子 你没有私生活 |
[40:32] | The game we’re in is not compatible with love. | 我们所在的游戏容不下爱情 |
[40:34] | – That’s a little lonely, no? – Lonely? | -有点孤单吧 -孤单 |
[40:36] | How about when we partied for New Year’s Eve, Taj Mahal? | 我们在泰姬玛哈 办跨年派对那次怎么样 |
[40:39] | I’m saying there’s respect and there’s admiration and friendships, | 我是说那儿有尊重和钦佩之情 也有友谊 |
[40:44] | but is there closeness? Is there intimacy? | 但有亲密感吗 有亲密关系吗 |
[40:47] | I just told you. That’s not what it is. | 我刚说了不是这样的 |
[40:49] | – Right, it’s nothing. – It’s not– | -是的 没什么 -没有 |
[40:51] | I know. I heard you. You said that. Nothing. | 我知道了 听到你说什么了 你说了没什么 |
[40:56] | – Think about it. – Thanks, boss. | -你好好想想 -谢谢你 老板 |
[41:03] | So Luke is working on making the private jet invisible to GPS, | 卢克正在努力 让私人飞机从定位系统中消失 |
[41:06] | but to do the same for the A380, we need a PSID. | 但要让A380的信号也消失 我们需要PSID |
[41:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:11] | Portable Signal Interference Device. | 便携式信号干扰装置 |
[41:13] | It blocks all GPS transmissions from the A380 to air traffic control. | 它封锁了所有从A380 到空中交通管制的定位传输 |
[41:18] | But I’m already working on getting the parts. They’ll be here tomorrow. | 但我已经在找零件了 明天就到 |
[41:22] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 很好啊 那有什么问题 |
[41:25] | The chance of us turning on the PSID and the transponder at the exact same moment | 我们在两架 时速为1100多公里的不同飞机上 |
[41:30] | in two different planes, both moving over 700 miles per hour, | 同时打开PSID和转发器的几率 |
[41:33] | is next to impossible. | 几乎为零 |
[41:35] | So if air traffic control suddenly see two planes with the same signal | 所以如果空中交通管制 突然发现有两架信号相同的飞机 |
[41:39] | or if the A380 suddenly disappears… | 或发现A380突然消失了 |
[41:42] | It’s over. | 就完蛋了 |
[41:44] | If you can’t hack the tech, you gotta hack the people. | 如果不能破解技术 就得破解人 |
[41:48] | We need someone in air traffic control. | 我们需要找空管人员内应 |
[41:50] | – In Brussels. – Why Brussels? | -在布鲁塞尔 -为什么是布鲁塞尔 |
[41:52] | The minute the plane crosses the English Channel, | 飞机一飞过英吉利海峡 直到苏黎世 |
[41:54] | that’s who’ll be tracking it till Zurich. | 就是布鲁塞尔一直追踪它了 |
[41:56] | Do we know someone in Brussels? | 我们在布鲁塞尔有认识的人吗 |
[42:01] | I know someone. | 我有认识的人 |
[42:03] | He’s a piece of shit, but I know someone. | 他很不是东西 但这个人有用 |
[42:30] | Well, I don’t know what this is, but it’s not a cappuccino, Claude. | 我不知道这是什么 但绝对不是卡布奇诺 克劳德 |
[42:33] | Screw you, Harry. | 去死吧 哈利 |
[42:35] | Hey! I’m trying to help you. I’m being honest. | 喂 我是想帮你才实话告诉你 |
[42:37] | People won’t stand for that. | 顾客不会容忍的 |
[42:38] | Starbucks’ll come along, and you’ll be done. | 等星巴克来了 你就没生意了 |
[42:41] | I’m not going to pay for it. | 所以我不打算付钱 |
[42:44] | I’ll drink it. | 我会喝 |
[42:45] | I’m just not going to pay for it. | 只是不打算付钱 |
[42:48] | Sort your life out, yeah? | 你该把生活理明白 好吗 |
[42:54] | Free coffee? | 要免费咖啡吗 |
[43:00] | You know this guy, how? | 你是怎么认识这家伙的 |
[43:02] | Harry is an informant. | 哈利是线人 |
[43:04] | We had to relocate him to Belgium, because so many people wanted him dead. | 我们不得不把他转移到比利时 因为很多人都想杀了他 |
[43:10] | Thought you were here to ask me a favor. | 你们不是有事要拜托我吗 |
[43:12] | We are. We need help with air traffic control in Brussels. | 没错 我们需要 布鲁塞尔空中交通管制的帮助 |
[43:15] | Someone who can communicate with the pilots, | 一个能与飞行员沟通的人 |
[43:18] | overlook any potential glitches. | 忽略任何潜在的故障 |
[43:19] | Glitches. | 故障 |
[43:20] | Sounds nefarious. Is this official? | 听起来很邪恶 这是官方的活吗 |
[43:24] | Yes and no. | 是 也不是 |
[43:25] | Then I could lose my job. I could go to jail. | 那我可能会丢掉工作 也可能会坐牢 |
[43:27] | They could pin a terrorism charge on me, so thanks, but no thanks. | 他们可能会指控我犯有恐怖主义罪 所以谢谢 但不用了 |
[43:31] | Interpol will protect you. | 国际刑警组织会保护你 |
[43:33] | I really, really want to say yes, but… | 我真的很想答应 但 |
[43:37] | You’ll be saving lives. | 你会救人性命 |
[43:41] | We’ll pay you a million dollars. | 我们会付你一百万美元 |
[43:47] | Happy to be in business with you. | 很高兴能跟你做生意 |
[43:48] | – Cyrus. We don’t have that kind of money. – I do. | -赛勒斯 我们没那么多钱 -我有 |
[43:53] | – You’d do that? – Yeah, it’s about saving lives, isn’t it? | -你会付钱给他 -对 因为是为了救人性命 不是吗 |
[43:55] | Listen to the man! Listen to him. | 你听听他说的话 听听 |
[43:59] | You wouldn’t happen to know anyone who can load cargo off an A380, would you? | 你不会碰巧认识 能从A380上卸货的人吧 |
[44:03] | I might know a few people, yeah. | 我可能认识几个能办到的人 |
[44:05] | It’s Huxley. He wants to see us. | 赫胥黎打来了 他想见我们 |
[44:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:16] | Commander Dennis Huxley, London Metropolitan Police Service, | 丹尼斯·赫胥黎中校 原本在伦敦警察厅 |
[44:19] | seconded to Interpol Anti-Terrorism. | 临时被调到了国际刑警反恐小组 |
[44:21] | Is that your full name? | 那是你的全名吗 |
[44:25] | Why don’t we take a seat? This’ll be quick. | 坐下聊怎么样 不会耽误太久 |
[44:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:34] | Okay, big dog. | 好了 大佬 |
[44:38] | So, Arthur Tigue washed up on the Irish coast in six grocery bags. | 亚瑟·提格被分装成了六个杂货袋 冲上了爱尔兰海岸 |
[44:44] | – What? – Who’s Arthur Tigue? | -什么 -亚瑟·提格是谁 |
[44:47] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没告诉他 |
[44:50] | Arthur Tigue was an employee of Jorgensen. | 亚瑟·提格是乔根森的员工 |
[44:52] | And he was found dead? | 他被发现死了 |
[44:53] | Yeah, and it’s why we think the bank’s brought the transfer to ten days from now. | 对 所以我们认为 银行将会在十天后转移 |
[44:57] | Ten days? | 十天 |
[44:59] | That’s not enough time. I’m sorry, Abby, I’m out. | 这点时间不够 抱歉 艾比 我退出 |
[45:02] | Cyrus, it’s– | 赛勒斯 这 |
[45:03] | You’re out? I didn’t realize this was an opt-in situation. | 你退出 我没意识到 这是一项你可以选择加入的行动 |
[45:06] | It was when I opted in. | 的确是我选择加入的 |
[45:08] | And unlike Arthur Tigue, I’m smart enough to walk away. | 不像亚瑟·提格 我足够聪明 会主动退出 |
[45:11] | You’re smart or you’re scared? | 你是聪明还是害怕 |
[45:12] | ‘Cause you’re worried that you’re going to get killed? Don’t worry. | 因为你担心自己会被杀 别担心 |
[45:16] | You’re from the art world, and you’re small-time. | 你是艺术界的小人物 |
[45:18] | Made you a brilliant choice. No one’s expecting anything from Cyrus Whitaker. | 所以你是明智的人选 因为没人会怀疑赛勒斯·惠特克 |
[45:21] | And if you don’t do this, I will take away your immunity, | 如果你不加入 那我就会剥夺你的豁免权 |
[45:24] | and I’ll bring the power of international law down on you and your misfits. | 然后让你和那些无法融入社会的人 受国际法的制裁 |
[45:28] | Comprende, homeboy? | 明白吗 哥们 |
[45:31] | – Better get your boy. – Guys! | -你最好拦着他 -二位 |
[45:32] | Guys, innocent people’s lives are on the line. | 两位 无辜者的生命遭到了威胁 |
[45:43] | I will talk to my team, | 我会和团队谈谈 |
[45:45] | but understand that if we do this, we’re doing it for you. | 但你得明白 如果我们决定干 是为了你 |
[45:49] | It’s not for him. | 不是为了他 |
[45:55] | See you back in London. | 回伦敦见 |
[46:02] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[46:05] | “Homeboy?” | “哥们” |
[46:12] | …saying his cabinet will meet tomorrow morning, | 在一份声明中 他说明早会和内阁开会 |
[46:16] | in order to declare a state of alarm. | 来宣布进入了警报状态 |
[46:18] | – Luke? – Yeah? | -卢克 -什么 |
[46:19] | Turn that up. | 调大声点 |
[46:20] | Once again, chaos in Madrid tonight | 今晚马德里再次陷入混乱 |
[46:22] | with reports that cyberterrorists have targeted the city’s main water grid. | 有报道称网络恐怖分子 攻击了城市的主要供水网络 |
[46:26] | Reports of widespread flooding in the streets and subways, | 有关于街道和地铁洪水泛滥的报告 |
[46:29] | and pipes bursting in homes across the city. | 人们家中水管爆裂 |
[46:32] | The death toll currently stands at 13, but that number is expected to rise. | 目前造成了13人死亡 预计死亡人数将会上升 |
[46:37] | Is this him? Jorgensen? | 是他吗 乔根森干的 |
[46:39] | Looks like it. | 看起来像 |
[46:40] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[46:42] | Why would anyone do something like this? | 为什么会有人做这种事 |
[46:45] | He’ll sacrifice anyone to make a profit. | 为了赚钱 他不惜牺牲任何人 |
[46:48] | And these are just the starters. The main course is in ten days. | 这些只是开胃菜 十天后才会上主菜 |
[46:51] | Ten days? | 十天 |
[46:53] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[46:54] | No, I’m not kidding. | 我没有开玩笑 |
[46:56] | I’m pulling it. This is no longer our job. | 各位 我要取消了 这不再是我们的任务了 |
[46:58] | – What? Cyrus, you said– – I said I would. | -什么 赛勒斯 你说过 -我答应我来干 |
[47:01] | The deal was me. | 交易对象是我 |
[47:04] | I told you when you joined the crew I’d never let you walk into certain danger. | 你们加入团队的时候 我就说绝不会让你们陷入某些危险 |
[47:08] | I’m telling you all to walk away. | 现在我让你们都退出 |
[47:12] | And what’s your plan without us? | 没有我们 你有什么计划 |
[47:15] | I’ll figure it out. It’s not your problem, not anymore. | 我会想办法的 这个问题现在不归你们管了 |
[47:19] | – You’re serious? – I am. | -认真的吗 -是 |
[47:22] | You just expect us to walk away and let you have all the fun? No. | 你就指望我们都退出 让你一个人玩尽兴 没门 |
[47:25] | – That look like fun? – Not that. | -这像是玩吗 -那不像 |
[47:27] | We’re dealing with a guy willing to kill whatever gets in his way. | 我们要对付的这个人 会杀掉所有挡道的人 |
[47:32] | I’m sorry, it’s too much of a risk. | 抱歉 风险太大了 |
[47:41] | You know how much I like risk. | 你知道我有多喜欢冒险 |
[47:44] | It’s not just about us. | 这不光涉及到我们 |
[47:51] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[47:54] | Me too. | 我也加入 |
[47:55] | – Denton– – Cyrus, I’m in. | -丹顿 -赛勒斯 我加入 |
[47:57] | Yeah, me too. | 我也加入 |
[47:59] | I can’t leave you with… this. | 我不放心把这个人 交给你 |
[48:06] | Count me in too. | 也算我一个 |
[48:14] | Yeah, me too, I… I guess. | 那我想我也加入吧 |
[48:17] | You can’t do this without us. | 没有我们 你办不成 |
[48:30] | Let’s work. | 干活吧 |
[48:35] | They really love you. | 他们真的很爱你 |
[48:40] | I mean, what’s not to love? | 我有什么不讨人爱的 |
[48:42] | – What did it take you? Like a week? – Oh my God. | -你花了多长时间爱上我 一周 -天啊 |
[48:47] | You are really, really easy to hate. | 你真是让人喜欢不起来 |
[48:50] | Agree to disagree. | 让我们求同存异吧 |
[48:53] | Five days. | 就五天 |
[48:57] | I’m impressed. | 真厉害 |
[49:00] | My portfolio thanks you. | 我的投资组合谢谢你 |
[49:02] | You wanted proof. Leviathan always delivers. | 你想要概念验证 利维坦总是能兑现诺言 |
[49:07] | You can end your little demonstration now. | 演示可以到此为止了 |
[49:09] | Just have our gold ready. | 把我们的黄金准备好吧 |
[49:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[49:20] | I built the PSID so we can make the A380 disappear from radar, | 我建好了PSID 好让A380从雷达上消失 |
[49:25] | but there’s one small issue. | 但有个小问题 |
[49:30] | It looks like a bomb. | 看起来像炸弹 |
[49:33] | – Yeah. – Is that not a bomb? | -是啊 -那不是炸弹吗 |
[49:35] | – Definitely looks like a bomb. – Yeah. | -怎么看都像炸弹 -是啊 |
[49:39] | Does it separate into parts? | 可以拆成几部分吗 |
[49:41] | In theory. | 理论上可以 |
[49:42] | So, could you hide those parts and then give each of us pieces? | 你能把那些部分藏起来 让我们一人拿一部分 |
[49:47] | Then we reassemble it on the plane. | 然后我们在飞机上重新组装 |
[49:53] | Hmm. Possible. | 有可能 |
[50:04] | For you, Abby. | 这是你的 艾比 |
[50:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:06] | – For Luke. – Thank you. | -给卢克的 -谢谢 |
[50:09] | And that’s for you, Magnus. | 这是你的 马格纳斯 |
[50:16] | Game on. | 好玩的开始了 |
[50:20] | Okay, guys, listen up. | 好了 各位 听好了 |
[50:22] | We need to intercept the gold before it gets to Jorgensen | 我们得在黄金到乔根森手上之前 拦截下来 |
[50:25] | so he can’t pay the hackers. | 这样他就没法付给黑客了 |
[50:29] | A little more to the left. Just checking the LED screen now. | 再往左一点 我在检查LED屏幕 |
[50:36] | – We get the pilot we wanted? – Yes. | -找到想要的飞行员了 -对 |
[50:38] | With experience landing in Afghanistan. | 有在阿富汗着陆的经验 |
[50:40] | That’s good. He can handle the short, snowy runway in the Alps. | 很好 他能驾驭 阿尔卑斯山的雪地短跑道 |
[50:44] | Camila, that’s when you deploy the drone to Zurich, | 卡米拉 那时候 你就把无人机部署到苏黎世 |
[50:47] | and you follow us to Cortina. | 然后跟着我们去科尔蒂纳 |
[50:50] | Magnus, need you to keep an eye on the clock. | 马格纳斯 你需要注意时间 |
[50:53] | You got ten minutes once you start on that safe. | 你只有十分钟时间来开保险箱 |
[50:55] | – 11:55! – So close! | -11分55秒 -差一点 |
[50:58] | When we land, Harry’s guys’ll be on the ground | 等我们着陆时 哈里找的人会在地面等着 |
[51:00] | to offload the gold onto a train by the landing strip. | 准备把黄金卸下 装到跑道旁的火车上 |
[51:03] | At the next station, | 到了下一站 |
[51:05] | Interpol will be waiting to receive our half billion in gold. | 国际刑警将会等着 接收我们那价值五亿美元的黄金 |
[51:13] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[51:39] | – 9:38! – 9:38! 9:38! 9:38! | -9分38秒 -9分38秒 |
[51:43] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[51:46] | Yes! Whoo! | 太棒了 |
[51:48] | – Yo! – No. | -哟 -不要 |
[51:49] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[51:51] | If it was in a movie, it would go like, “Hey, let’s steal a plane!” | 如果是在电影里 就会说 “我们去偷飞机吧 ” |
[51:54] | You’d put your hand in, and people would be like… | 你就会把手伸出来 然后大家就说 |
[51:56] | Stop doing that! | 别闹了 |
[51:58] | – Honestly, it’s just awkward. – It felt like the moment. | -老实说 挺尴尬的 -感觉像是机会 |
[52:00] | Read the room. | 感受一下这里的气氛 |
[52:03] | So how stealth is it, exactly? | 到底有多隐蔽 |
[52:04] | To a radar, | 对雷达来说 |
[52:06] | it will be like a small bird. | 就像一只小鸟 |
[52:09] | Practically undetectable. | 几乎检测不到 |
[52:11] | I don’t think I want Mollsen to have that capability. | 我不希望莫尔森有那种能力 |
[52:16] | – So you think you can fly it? – I guess we’ll find out tomorrow. | -你觉得能飞起来吗 -明天就知道了 |
[52:20] | Rest up. | 好好休息 |
[52:22] | Tomorrow’s the biggest lift of our lives. | 明天是我们人生中 最重要的一次偷窃行动 |
[52:43] | This is the outfit you chose? | 你选了这身衣服 |
[52:45] | This is what I’m wearing for this incredibly serious operation? | 你让我在这场这么严肃的行动中 穿成这样 |
[52:49] | Jorgensen is gonna have guys on the plane. | 飞机上会有乔根森的人 |
[52:52] | Sometimes the best way to blend in is to stand out. | 有时候最好的融入方式 就是招摇过市 |
[52:55] | Nobody’s gonna suspect the rich douche and his trophy wife sitting in first class, | 一个有钱的混蛋和他的花瓶老婆 在头等舱里喝香槟 |
[52:58] | sipping champagne. | 不会引人怀疑 |
[53:00] | Oh, is calling me a trophy wife your idea of flattery? | 管我叫花瓶老婆是为了拍我马屁 |
[53:02] | No. | 不是 |
[53:04] | Calling you my wife was. | 但说你是我老婆是 |
[54:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Sky Suisse flight 1412 | 女士们 先生们 欢迎搭乘瑞士航空的1412号航班 |
[54:16] | with service to Zurich International Airport continuing to Melbourne. | 飞往苏黎世国际机场 然后继续前往墨尔本 |
[54:20] | – All carry-on items should now be stowed… – You nervous? | -所有随身携带的行李应该放在 -你紧张吗 |
[54:25] | Right now? Very much so. | 现在非常紧张 |
[54:27] | – You? – No. | -你呢 -完全不紧张 |
[54:30] | I love every second of this. | 我每分每秒都很享受 |
[54:33] | Is everybody in position? | 大家都就位了吗 |
[54:36] | I’m all set. | 我准备好了 |
[54:37] | Never better. | 好极了 |
[54:43] | Good to go. | 随时可以开始 |
[54:44] | Luke, what about you? | 卢克 你呢 |
[54:48] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[54:50] | Did anybody see Luke get on the plane? | 有人看到卢克上飞机了吗 |
[55:01] | Luke, where are you, buddy? | 卢克 你在哪 朋友 |
[55:03] | I’m sorry. I, uh… | 抱歉 我 |
[55:06] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[55:08] | It’s just not worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[55:10] | We lost Luke. | 卢克掉队了 |
[55:13] | All good. I’ll see you on the other side. | 没事 我们回头再见 |
[55:16] | Sorry, boss. | 对不起 老大 |
[55:17] | No worries. | 没事 |
[55:24] | Mi-Sun, how bad is this gonna hurt us? | 美善 我们会有多大损失 |
[55:26] | Luke had the signal booster, | 卢克手上有信号增强器 |
[55:28] | so the PSID will still work, but only if it’s close to the cockpit. | PSID仍然可以运行 但只能在接近驾驶舱时运行 |
[55:32] | How close? | 要多近 |
[55:34] | Mm, thirty feet? | 九米多点 |
[55:35] | Someone has to go to the coach bathroom, where the pieces are, | 所以有人得去经济舱的厕所 把所有部分拿到 |
[55:38] | and take ’em to the first-class bathroom? | 然后带到头等舱厕所 |
[55:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[55:41] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[55:44] | Are you sure you want to take this on? | 你确定要做吗 |
[55:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:49] | All right, Mi-Sun, Abby’s gonna handle the PSID. | 好了 美善 PSID就交给艾比处理 |
[55:51] | You just gotta tell her how it works. | 你只需要告诉她怎么做 |
[56:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:24] | Guys, we’ve got eyes on us. | 各位 有人在盯梢 |
[56:28] | Two in first class. | 头等舱有两个人 |
[56:31] | Three in economy. | 经济舱三人 |
[56:39] | Copy that. Keep your eyes open in case they make a move. | 收到 保持警惕 以防他们有所行动 |
[57:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached cruising altitude. | 女士先生们 我们已经到达巡航高度 |
[57:08] | You are free to move about the cabin. | 你们可以在机舱内自由活动 |
[57:22] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[57:26] | Just in time. We should be over the English Channel now. | 正是时候 我们现在 应该在英吉利海峡上方了 |
[57:33] | Victor Sierra 14-12, Brussels, continue at 34,000, | VS1412 布鲁塞尔 继续在10360米高空飞行 |
[57:37] | and expect slight turbulence going over the top of the mountains. | 预计飞过山脉时 会遇到轻微气流 |
[57:40] | There’s a low-pressure system forming. | 低压系统正在形成 |
[57:43] | Copy that, control. | 收到 控制中心 |
[58:05] | Here you are. | 看到你了 |
[58:12] | Abby, you’re up. | 艾比 该你上了 |
[58:15] | Ten minutes till we rendezvous with Camila. | 还有十分钟 我们就会和卡米拉会合 |
[58:17] | – You sure you’re up for this? – Yeah. | -你能办到吗 -可以 |
[58:20] | I’m going in. | 我去了 |
[58:36] | This is the captain speaking. | 机长广播 |
[58:38] | We’re approaching a low-pressure system. | 我们正在接近低压系统 |
[58:39] | Could give us a little turbulence up ahead. | 前方可能会有气流颠簸 |
[58:42] | For your safety, I’ve turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. | 为安全起见 安全带指示灯已打开 |
[59:14] | Shit! | 该死 |
[59:15] | No, no! No, no, no! | 不妙 |
[59:24] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[59:32] | Abby, it’s me. | 艾比 是我 |
[59:36] | Baby, I need your help in here. | 宝贝 我需要你进来帮忙 |
[59:41] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[59:43] | – Tell me you know how to help me fix this! – Shit! I don’t know. I think so. | -告诉我你知道怎么帮我修好 -妈的 不好说 应该吧 |
[59:48] | Abby, what’s going on? | 艾比 怎么了 |
[59:49] | We’re running out of time. Camila’s almost on our tail. | 时间不多了 卡米拉快追上我们了 |
[59:56] | Hurry up, eh? Come on. | 快点吧 |
[1:00:06] | Oh yeah, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[1:00:09] | Oh yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:00:13] | Traffic! Traffic! Traffic! Traffic! | 前方有飞机 |
[1:00:28] | Traffic! | 前方有飞机 |
[1:00:36] | Keep going! | 不要停 |
[1:00:37] | – All right, how long until the switch? – A minute, 30 seconds. | -好吧 还有多久要转换 -1分30秒 |
[1:00:42] | Descend! Descend! | 下降 |
[1:00:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:00:59] | Descend! Descend! Descend! | 下降 |
[1:01:15] | Descend! Descend! | 下降 |
[1:01:19] | Descend! Descend! | 下降 |
[1:01:24] | Descend! Descend! | 下降 |
[1:01:26] | No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no… | 不要 |
[1:01:45] | Oh shit. Come on. Come on. | 靠 拜托 |
[1:01:47] | Almost there. Almost there, baby. Don’t stop! | 快来了 宝贝 你别停 |
[1:01:51] | Pardon, Harry, are you seeing this? | 不好意思 哈利 你看到了吗 |
[1:01:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:55] | The… the board is showing two Victor Sierra 14-12s. | 屏幕显示有两架VS1412 |
[1:01:58] | Oh, it’s probably just a glitch. Happens every now and then. | 可能只是小故障 偶尔会发生这种事 |
[1:02:01] | I have never seen this before. | 我头一次见 |
[1:02:04] | Are you going to notify Jean-Pierre? | 你要通知让·皮埃尔吗 |
[1:02:06] | Sandra, I’m gonna have to start reporting this | 桑德拉 我要向人事部投诉 |
[1:02:08] | – relentless undermining behavior to HR. – What? | -你这种持续的破坏性行为 -什么 |
[1:02:11] | You think I’m unable to do my job. | 你分明觉得我没办法做好本职工作 |
[1:02:14] | Is it ’cause of the chair? | 是因为轮椅吗 |
[1:02:16] | What? No! | 什么 才没有 |
[1:02:17] | ‘Cause your constant challenging of my decision-making, | 因为你不断挑战我的决定 |
[1:02:20] | it… it makes me feel attacked and… and, frankly, unsafe. | 让我觉得自己受到了攻击 说实话 我感到不安全 |
[1:02:27] | I’m… I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:02:31] | There. See? | 好了 看到没 |
[1:02:38] | You really should look at your unexamined prejudices, Sandra, yeah? | 桑德拉 你真的应该审视一下 你未经审视的偏见 好吗 |
[1:02:43] | – Okay. – Course. Off you pop. | 好 当然 你走吧 |
[1:02:53] | – Okay. – Wait, wait, wait. | -好了 -等等 |
[1:03:03] | Now it’s real. | 现在就是真的了 |
[1:03:09] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:03:13] | All yours, big guy. | 归你了 大个子 |
[1:03:21] | Harry, I just wanted to say I’m so sorry about before. | 哈利 我只是想说 我为刚发生的事感到很抱歉 |
[1:03:24] | – Were you getting a coffee? – No. But I could! | -你要去买咖啡吗 -不了 但我可以 |
[1:03:27] | Cappuccino, please. From the good place. | 要一杯卡布奇诺 找家好的店 |
[1:03:30] | – Where is the good place? – Kind of busy, Sandra. | -哪家叫好 -我有点忙 桑德拉 |
[1:03:32] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:38] | Victor Sierra, 14-12. Control. | VS1412控制室 |
[1:03:41] | This is Victor Sierra, 14-12. | 这里是VS1412 |
[1:03:48] | We have an AWOS warning coming out of Zurich. | 我们收到苏黎世 自动气象观测系统的警告 |
[1:03:50] | High winds, extreme weather, low visibility and falling. | 大风 极端天气 低能见度 且持续下降 |
[1:03:54] | Flooding on the runway. | 跑道被淹 |
[1:03:56] | Zurich tower is diverting all inbound traffic to the nearest airport. | 苏黎世塔台 将所有进港交通转移到最近的机场 |
[1:04:00] | Copy that, control. Yeah. We just felt a few bumps. | 收到 控制中心 我们感觉到了一些颠簸 |
[1:04:02] | Which airport would that be? | 最近是哪个机场 |
[1:04:06] | Please proceed to Charlie Delta Foxtrot. | 请前往科尔蒂纳CDF机场 |
[1:04:09] | Short runway, but it shouldn’t be too challenging for a pilot of your skill. | 跑道很短 但难不倒 像你这样技能优秀的飞行员 |
[1:04:17] | Copy that, control. | 收到 控制中心 |
[1:04:19] | Proceeding as directed. Victor Sierra 14-12. | 按指示前进 VS1412 |
[1:04:23] | Set course to Cortina. | 飞往科尔蒂纳 |
[1:04:26] | Control to Victor Sierra 14-12. | 控制中心呼叫VS1412 |
[1:04:29] | VS 14-12, go ahead. | VS1412 请说 |
[1:04:32] | You are clear for deployment. | 你可以部署了 |
[1:04:34] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:04:47] | Okay, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[1:04:49] | The drone is heading to Zurich. | 无人机正飞往苏黎世 |
[1:04:51] | See you in Cortina. | 科尔蒂纳见 |
[1:04:54] | Victor Sierra 14-12, confirming your approach to Zurich is on course. | VS1412 确认你正在前往苏黎世的路径上 |
[1:05:06] | This is the captain speaking. | 机长广播 |
[1:05:08] | Unfortunately, the weather in Zurich has taken a severe turn. | 很不幸 苏黎世的天气严重恶化 |
[1:05:12] | We’ve been instructed to land in Cortina, the nearest airport. | 我们接到指示 将在最近的科尔蒂纳机场降落 |
[1:05:26] | Denton, Magnus, it’s vault time. | 丹顿 马格纳斯 开箱时间到 |
[1:05:29] | Our friends are getting restless, but we gotta stick to the clock. | 我们的朋友们越来越焦躁了 但我们得遵守计划时间 |
[1:05:36] | Miss! | 女士 |
[1:05:37] | I was wondering if you could… | 对 我在想你能不能 |
[1:05:40] | Well, I’m having trouble with the flight entertainment. | 我不会弄这个机上娱乐设备 |
[1:05:43] | Of course, sir. It’s a bit tricky, isn’t it? | 没问题 先生 的确有点难弄 对吧 |
[1:05:45] | I was wondering if it’s this button. | 我不知道是不是这个按钮 |
[1:05:47] | – Yes. This button, right here. – Course. This button here? | -对 就是这个按钮 -这个按钮吗 |
[1:05:51] | There you go. Then you just pick and choose– | 没错 然后就可以选 |
[1:05:54] | There you go! Is that okay? | -搞定了 -那样行吗 |
[1:05:56] | This is wonderful. I think I’ll watch me a movie or something. | 太棒了 我现在可以看电影了 |
[1:05:59] | Wonderful! | 很好 |
[1:06:06] | All right, Mi-Sun, you’re up. | 好了 美善 该你上了 |
[1:06:08] | – Okay. – Lock down outside communications. | -好 -封锁外部通讯 |
[1:06:11] | Cutting off the Wi-Fi now. | 现在切断无线网络 |
[1:06:23] | Excuse me, there’s no vaping on the flight. | 不好意思 飞机上不能抽电子烟 |
[1:06:26] | Look at that. You caught me. I wouldn’t dream of it. | 看看 我被抓包了 我做梦都不会抽 |
[1:06:32] | I’ll take these. | 我先收走 |
[1:06:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:45] | We apologize for the interruption with the Wi-Fi. | 女士先生们 很抱歉无线网络中断了 |
[1:06:49] | We are working to correct the problem. | 我们正在努力解决这个问题 |
[1:07:12] | Mi-Sun, how’s the door sensor? | 美善 门磁怎么样了 |
[1:07:16] | You’re good to go. Just be careful of that pressure variance. | 你可以开干了 小心压力变化 |
[1:07:20] | Uh, yeah. Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[1:07:30] | Showtime. | 好戏开场 |
[1:07:36] | Showtime? | 好戏开场 |
[1:07:40] | It’s supposed to be cool. Showtime! Show– | 不是应该酷炫登场吗 好戏开场 好戏 |
[1:08:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:08:36] | I’m sorry, sir, but you’ll have to take your seat. | 抱歉 先生 但你得坐下 |
[1:08:38] | Sláinte. | 干杯 |
[1:08:39] | Sir! | 先生 |
[1:08:43] | We’re landing in Zurich. | 我们在苏黎世降落 |
[1:08:47] | All right, page the captain. | 好了 呼叫机长 |
[1:08:49] | Tell him we got a medical emergency. Oi? | 告诉他出现了紧急医疗状况 好不 |
[1:08:51] | They won’t open the door. | 他们不会开门的 |
[1:08:52] | They will when they know you’re the one with the emergency. | 当他们知道出紧急情况的是你时 就会开门 |
[1:08:55] | Trying to get in the cockpit. | 他想进入驾驶舱 |
[1:09:01] | We gotta buy Magnus some time. | 我们得给马格纳斯争取点时间 |
[1:09:05] | Cyrus! | 赛勒斯 |
[1:09:07] | Come on! | 来 |
[1:10:15] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:10:26] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:10:47] | Come on. We gotta go check on Magnus. | 来吧 我们得去看看马格纳斯 |
[1:10:55] | Gear down. | 减速 |
[1:11:00] | Flight attendants, get everyone to their seats. | 空中乘务员 马上请让所有人回到座位上坐好 |
[1:11:05] | About to check on the gold, were we? | 是要去检查黄金吗 |
[1:12:17] | – They got the vault open, but that’s it. – Did you check it? | -他们打开了金库 但仅此而已 -你检查了吗 |
[1:12:20] | Cyrus, I was so close. I’m sorry. | 赛勒斯 就差一点 对不起 |
[1:12:23] | You did good, buddy. | 你做得很好 伙计 |
[1:12:28] | See, Cormac. We did you proud! | 科马克 我们对你很好 |
[1:12:30] | Oh, you think that, do you? You think Jorgensen’s gonna be proud of this?! | 你是这么想的吧 你觉得乔根森会以此为荣吗 |
[1:12:40] | Yes, sir? | 是的 先生 |
[1:12:42] | Cormac, I’ve just had a phone call from my men at Zurich airport. | 科马克 苏黎世机场的兄弟刚给我打电话 |
[1:12:46] | And you know what they told me? | 你知道他们说什么吗 |
[1:12:47] | A drone landed in Zurich. | 有架无人机降落在了苏黎世 |
[1:12:49] | It’s under control, sir. | 一切都在控制之中 先生 |
[1:12:51] | Team of thieves tried to jack the payload, but we took ’em down. | 一群盗贼试图劫持货物 但我们把他们拿下了 |
[1:12:54] | – The gold’s all here. – Where is “here”? | -黄金都在这里 -这里是哪里 |
[1:12:57] | It’s a small airstrip in the Alps. | 是阿尔卑斯山的一条小型跑道 |
[1:12:59] | These amateurs provided a second plane. | 这些外行提供了第二架飞机 |
[1:13:03] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:13:04] | Just some small-time crooks trying to make a name for themselves. | 只是几个想出名的小骗子 |
[1:13:08] | Then I can help them. | 那我可以帮他们 |
[1:13:10] | Bring the thieves and the gold to me here. | 把盗贼和金子带到我这里来 |
[1:13:13] | You have an hour. | 给你一个小时的时间 |
[1:13:17] | – Come! – All right. | -来吧 -好 |
[1:13:18] | – No, no, no… – Let’s go. | -不要 -我们走吧 |
[1:13:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:26] | You’re working for me now. We’re flying to Tuscany. | 你现在是为我工作了 我们要飞往托斯卡纳 |
[1:13:28] | – It’s just a little detour. That’s all. – Shut up. You’re coming with me. | -只是绕了点路而已 就这样 -闭嘴 你跟我走 |
[1:13:32] | – It’s not a smart move. – Interpol knows where we are. | -不是明智之举 -国际刑警知道我们在哪里 |
[1:13:34] | – They’ll follow us. – Not if they can’t see us. | -他们会跟着来的 -看不见我们就跟不了 |
[1:13:36] | We were tracking the Airbus the whole way, and we didn’t see this jet. | 我们一直在跟踪那架空客 没看到这架飞机 |
[1:13:40] | So neither will your friends. | 所以你们的朋友们也看不见 |
[1:13:43] | Get the gold on board. | 把黄金搬上飞机 |
[1:13:45] | Wait. Wait, no. The jet can’t take that much weight. | 等等 不行 喷气式飞机承受不了那么大的重量 |
[1:13:48] | That’s why we got the trains. | 所以我们才有火车 |
[1:13:50] | It’s at the end of the runway. Look, if you don’t believe us, | 就在跑道的尽头 如果你不相信我们 |
[1:13:52] | send one of your guys so they can see. | 派你的人去看看 |
[1:13:54] | Well, I’ll take my chances with the jet, but we’ll lighten the load. | 我会用喷气式飞机赌一把 但我们会减轻负担 |
[1:13:58] | Dispose of him. | 把他处理掉 |
[1:14:00] | – No. Wait. Wait. Hey! Hey! Hey! – You two, let’s go. | -不要 等等 喂 -你们俩 来吧 |
[1:14:03] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:14:07] | Sir! Sir? | 先生 |
[1:14:10] | We just got word from Brussels. | 我们刚收到布鲁塞尔的消息 |
[1:14:12] | There was an attempt to breach the plane’s cockpit. | 有人试图闯入驾驶舱 |
[1:14:17] | Okay, go on. | 好 继续说 |
[1:14:18] | Passengers intervened, | 乘客进行了干预 |
[1:14:19] | then they forced a couple passengers onto a private jet. | 然后他们强迫几个乘客上了私人飞机 |
[1:14:24] | – Well, where’s the jet now? – We are having trouble tracking it, sir. | -那现在飞机在哪儿 -我们追踪不到它 长官 |
[1:14:27] | Then what are you doing standing here? Go find it! | 那你还站在这里干什么 快去找啊 |
[1:14:48] | You strapped in tight? | 绑紧了吗 |
[1:14:52] | Yes. | 绑紧了 |
[1:14:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:15:11] | What the hell was that? | 那是干什么 |
[1:15:12] | – Answer him. – It’s the gold! | -回答他 -因为黄金 |
[1:15:14] | It’s throwing us off balance. I told you. | 让我们失去了平衡 我跟你说过了 |
[1:15:16] | She’s not done. | 她还没弄完 |
[1:15:24] | She’s shaking off the stealth mods, isn’t she? | 她在试图摆脱 隐身改装的部分 对吧 |
[1:15:26] | She sure is. | 肯定是 |
[1:15:49] | Keep it moving! | 继续走 |
[1:15:50] | Yeah. I’m just not really a gun guy, so I get a little nervous. | 我不怎么懂枪 所以我会紧张 |
[1:15:53] | I mean, you can have your Second Amendment rights. Do you– | 你可以拥有携带武器的权利 你是不是 |
[1:15:55] | – Stop talking! – Okay. | -别说了 -好的 |
[1:15:56] | Stop talking. Just keep walking. | 闭嘴 继续走 |
[1:15:58] | Okay. That is a cool gun. | 这把枪真酷 |
[1:15:59] | I’m guessing the barrel is carbon nanofiber harvested from a vape pen | 我猜枪管的材料 是来自电子烟烟杆的碳纳米纤维 |
[1:16:03] | with liquid propellant. That is awesome. | 装了液体燃料 太棒了 |
[1:16:05] | – Turn around! – Okay! Okay. Okay. | -转过身来 -好的 |
[1:16:12] | I don’t do guns! | 我不用枪 |
[1:16:16] | I’m sorry about the nose, but we’re cool, right? | 抱歉撞到了你的鼻子 但我们没仇吧 |
[1:16:19] | I’ll go my way, you go yours. | 我走我的路 你走你的路 |
[1:16:20] | Okay. I’m good. | 好 我很好 |
[1:16:31] | That’s… | 那 |
[1:16:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:16:33] | You should probably call a doctor! | 你应该叫医生看看 |
[1:16:35] | We have located the jet, sir. It’s headed toward Italy. | 我们找到了飞机的位置 长官 它正在朝意大利飞去 |
[1:16:38] | Doesn’t Jorgensen have property here? | 乔根森在这里有房产吗 |
[1:16:40] | Yes, there’s a villa under a shell company in Tuscany. | 是的 托斯卡纳的一家空壳公司 拥有一座度假屋 |
[1:16:43] | Should we send in the Carabinieri? | 我们应该派宪兵队过去吗 |
[1:16:45] | We don’t have hard evidence on him yet. | 我们还没有任何可以指控他的证据 |
[1:16:49] | Get me a line to NATO. I’ll tell them we have an unidentified jet | 帮我联络北约 我会说有一架不明身份的飞机 |
[1:16:52] | that’s a terrorist threat, and we need to shoot them down. | 有潜在的恐袭威胁 我们得把他们打下来 |
[1:16:55] | But Agent Gladwell could be on it. | 但格拉德威尔探员可能在上面 |
[1:16:57] | We can’t risk Jorgensen getting that gold. | 我们不能冒险让黄金落到乔根森手上 |
[1:17:01] | Get me NATO. | 帮我联络北约 |
[1:17:15] | Copy. NFR 180, proceed to waypoint to confirm visual. | 收到 NFR180 前往航路点以获取可视确认 |
[1:17:24] | Oh, Leviathan. Welcome. Nice to meet some of you in person. | 利维坦 欢迎 很高兴能亲自接见你们的一些成员 |
[1:17:28] | Where is the gold? | 黄金在哪里 |
[1:17:35] | Leviathan didn’t send me here for small talk. | 利维坦派我来不是为了闲聊 |
[1:17:39] | My colleague in Zurich says your plane did not land. | 我在苏黎世的同事说 你的飞机没有降落 |
[1:17:42] | That was our plan to distract the authorities. | 那是我们分散当局注意力的计划 |
[1:17:45] | The gold will arrive here. | 黄金会运到这里 |
[1:17:47] | Well, I hope so. We don’t want to have to empty all your bank accounts. | 希望如此 我们不想清空你所有的银行账户 |
[1:17:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:17:52] | The Caymans, Monaco, Panama, Switzerland, Singapore, and the Maldives. | 开曼群岛 摩纳哥 巴拿马 瑞士 新加坡和马尔代夫 |
[1:17:58] | We know where your money is. | 我们知道你的钱存在哪里 |
[1:18:00] | And we can make it all disappear in seconds. | 我们可以让它在几秒钟内消失 |
[1:18:05] | That’s why we only deal in gold. | 所以我们只用黄金做交易 |
[1:18:07] | Unhackable, | 无法入侵 |
[1:18:09] | untraceable. | 无法追踪 |
[1:18:12] | It will be here within an hour. | 一小时内就会到这里 |
[1:18:25] | Oh shit. | 靠 |
[1:18:26] | Get me NATO. | 帮我联络北约 |
[1:18:38] | This is NATO First Response. | 这里是北约的第一反应部队 |
[1:18:40] | I say again, this is NATO First Response. | 我重申 这是北约第一反应部队 |
[1:18:43] | You are in direct violation of civilian aviation regulations. | 你们直接违反了民航条例 |
[1:18:48] | Identify, or we will engage with force. | 确认身份 否则我们就会使用武力 |
[1:18:51] | – Civilian aircraft… – Don’t answer. | -民用飞机 -别回答 |
[1:18:53] | I say again, you are in direct violation of civilian aviation regulations. | 我重申一次 你们直接违反了民航条例 |
[1:18:59] | Establish radio contact immediately, | 请立即建立无线电联系 |
[1:19:01] | or you will be fired upon with live ordnance. | 否则就会遭到实弹射击 |
[1:19:05] | November Foxtrot Romeo 180, please be advised, | NFR180 请注意 |
[1:19:07] | you’re tracking a private aircraft. | 你正在追踪一架私人飞机 |
[1:19:09] | There are civilians on board. Repeat, there are civilians on board. | 飞机上有平民 我重申 飞机上有平民 |
[1:19:14] | NFR to Commander Huxley. | NFR呼叫赫胥黎中校 |
[1:19:16] | We have unconfirmed reports of civilians on board. | 我们收到未经证实的报告 称飞机上有平民 |
[1:19:19] | Say again. | 请再说一次 |
[1:19:20] | Unconfirmed from Brussels ATC, civilians on the aircraft. | 布鲁塞尔空管局发来未经证实的报告 称飞机上有平民 |
[1:19:24] | Repeated attempts to contact have been met with radio silence. Please advise. | 我曾多次尝试建立联系 但无线电都未响应 请指示 |
[1:19:29] | Look, we don’t know if they’re on that plane. | 我们不知道他们是否在那架飞机上 |
[1:19:31] | If that plane makes it, then people are gonna die. | 如果那架飞机成功到达目的地 就会有人死亡 |
[1:19:34] | We can’t let Leviathan get that gold. Do you hear me? | 我们不能让利维坦拿到黄金 听到了吗 |
[1:19:37] | Whatever they’re planning is bigger and deadlier than Madrid, | 他们在计划的事情 肯定比马德里事件更致命 |
[1:19:39] | and we can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒险 |
[1:19:41] | What’s your order, Commander? | 有何指示 赫胥黎中校 |
[1:19:45] | Shoot it down. | 击落它 |
[1:19:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:19:49] | NFR 180, continue to attempt contact. | NFR180 继续尝试联络 |
[1:19:51] | If unresponsive, commence 60-second warning on aircraft. | 如果没有反应 就开始对飞机发出60秒警告 |
[1:19:55] | Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 |
[1:19:57] | – They’re gonna shoot us down. – They’re bluffing! | -他们要把我们击落 -他们在虚张声势 |
[1:20:00] | Systems armed. | 系统武装完毕 |
[1:20:06] | Weapons hot. | 武器已准备好 |
[1:20:07] | Unidentified aircraft, be advised. | 不明飞机 请注意 |
[1:20:10] | You have 60 seconds to establish radio contact on 132.175. | 你们有60秒的时间 可以在132.175频道建立无线电联系 |
[1:20:30] | Abby! “Ball so hard!” | 艾比 超牛逼 |
[1:20:39] | Twenty seconds! | 还剩下20秒 |
[1:20:48] | Ten seconds! | 还有十秒钟 |
[1:20:56] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[1:21:03] | Control, we have contact. Civilian hostages on board. | 控制中心 我们收到联络 称飞机上有平民人质 |
[1:21:07] | That’s what I’ve been saying! | 我就是这么说的 |
[1:21:08] | Please advise. | 请指示 |
[1:21:10] | NFR 180, stand down. Repeat, stand down. | NFR180 停止进攻 重申一遍 请停止进攻 |
[1:21:13] | Commander Huxley, we have confirmation of civilians on board. | 赫胥黎中校 我们已确认飞机上有平民 |
[1:21:17] | We’re tracking the flight now, | 我们在追踪航班 |
[1:21:18] | and we’ll notify the local authorities upon its descent and landing. | 会在飞机降落后通知地方当局 |
[1:21:22] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:21:25] | Stand down and break off. | 停止进攻并解散 |
[1:21:27] | Repeat, standing down and breaking off. | 重申一次 停止进攻并解散 |
[1:21:30] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:21:43] | Make sure she lands the damn plane! | 确保她会让该死的飞机降落 |
[1:21:57] | Right the plane! | 将飞机调正 |
[1:22:05] | Sorry about that. | 真对不起 |
[1:22:22] | – Take it down! Now! – Okay! I’m sorry. | -飞下去 马上 -好的 对不起 |
[1:22:36] | Get the remote! | 拿遥控器 |
[1:22:47] | Hit it now! | 快按 |
[1:22:55] | Bang-bang. | 砰砰 |
[1:22:57] | We gotta get to the cockpit! | 我们得去驾驶舱 |
[1:23:04] | Grab him! I can’t fly. | 捉住他 我飞不了了 |
[1:23:06] | My wrist! | 我的手腕 |
[1:23:09] | Okay, switch. Switch. Switch. | 好 换个位置 |
[1:23:11] | Camila, tell us what to do! | 卡米拉 告诉我们该怎么做 |
[1:23:13] | Pull up! Pull up! Pull up! Pull up! Pull up! | 往上拉 |
[1:23:24] | Okay. You okay? | 好 你没事吧 |
[1:23:27] | I’m loving every second of this. | 每一秒我都很享受 |
[1:23:35] | What was that? What just happened? | 怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[1:23:41] | – No! – What happened? | -不好 -出什么事了 |
[1:23:44] | – Camila! – What just happened? | -卡米拉 -怎么回事 |
[1:23:46] | – We lost the hydraulic pump! – What does that mean? | -液压泵不见了 -什么意思 |
[1:23:49] | Steering is almost impossible. | 几乎不可能转向 |
[1:23:51] | We’ve got to land now, or we’ll lose control! | 我们必须现在着陆 否则就会失控 |
[1:23:56] | I’m gonna try to steer us using the engines. Yeah! | 我会试着用引擎来控制方向 对 |
[1:24:03] | That’s Jorgensen’s compound. | 那是乔根森的大院 |
[1:24:05] | No, no, no. We’re coming in too fast! We can’t make the landing strip! | 不 我们降落得太快了 没办法落到跑道上 |
[1:24:09] | We’re gonna have to use the road. | 那就借用一下公路 |
[1:24:12] | There’s your gold, right on time. | 你的黄金准时到了 |
[1:24:17] | We’re coming in hot! | 我们正高速降落 |
[1:24:23] | Pull up! Give it everything you have! Pull up! Pull up! | 拉起来 使上所有的力气 拉起来 |
[1:24:59] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:25:02] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:25:04] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:25:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:25:08] | We successfully landed the gold on Jorgensen’s estate. | 我们成功把黄金送到了乔根森的门口 |
[1:25:18] | Out! | 出来 |
[1:25:23] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:25:29] | Remember Venice? | 记得威尼斯吗 |
[1:25:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:25:33] | Why are you bringing up Venice now, Cyrus? | 你为什么现在提起威尼斯 赛勒斯 |
[1:25:40] | God, I really loved that NFT. | 天啊 我真的很喜欢那幅NFT |
[1:25:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:25:44] | Now, Mi-Sun, you know what we need to do. | 美善 你知道我们需要做什么 |
[1:25:48] | Follow Cyrus’s lead. | 照赛勒斯的提示操作 |
[1:25:49] | I’m on it. | 我现在做 |
[1:25:52] | Cormac? | 科马克 |
[1:25:54] | Where is Cormac? | 科马克在哪里 |
[1:25:56] | Cormac didn’t make it. | 科马克没能来 |
[1:25:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是谁 |
[1:26:01] | – Get the boats ready. – It’s, uh, Leviathan, right? | -把船准备好 -是利维坦吧 |
[1:26:06] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:26:08] | I assure you, all is under control. | 我向你们保证 一切都在控制之中 |
[1:26:11] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再问你了 |
[1:26:14] | – Who are you? – Interpol. | -你是谁 -国际刑警 |
[1:26:16] | Just got this. One of them is Interpol! | 我刚收到了这个 他们其中一个是国际刑警 |
[1:26:23] | This is over. We’re out. | 都结束了 我们退出 |
[1:26:27] | That was a clean shot through your leg so you can still type on your computer. | 子弹正好从你的大腿穿过 好让你还能在电脑上打字 |
[1:26:31] | Next shot, no more typing. | 下一枪就不会给你打字的机会了 |
[1:26:34] | Do we still have a deal? | 交易还成立吗 |
[1:26:43] | As you can see, I don’t like to repeat myself, so… | 你们看到了 我不喜欢一句话说两遍 所以 |
[1:26:47] | Which one of you is Interpol? | 你们之中 谁是国际刑警组织的 |
[1:26:56] | It’s me. | 我是 |
[1:26:59] | It’s me. I’m Interpol. | 我是 我是国际刑警 |
[1:27:03] | Agent Gladwell. | 格拉德威尔探员 |
[1:27:05] | These are just civilians that your guys took hostage. You can let them go. | 另外几个都是你们劫持的平民 可以放他们走了 |
[1:27:10] | Say goodbye, Agent Gladwell. | 告别吧 格拉德威尔探员 |
[1:27:22] | Hands up, guns down! | 把手举起来 把枪放下 |
[1:27:27] | Hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[1:27:29] | Agent Gladwell, Interpol. | 格拉德威尔探员 国际刑警 |
[1:27:34] | She’s been shot! | 她中枪了 |
[1:27:35] | It was him! | 是他开的枪 |
[1:27:40] | These people are intruders. | 这些人擅闯私宅 |
[1:27:42] | I was defending my property. | 我是在捍卫我的领地 |
[1:27:46] | Now, hold on. | 等等 |
[1:27:49] | You collect art, right? | 你收藏艺术品吧 |
[1:27:51] | NFT NFTs. | |
[1:27:53] | You know, some people say that they’re a passing fad. | 有些人说NFT只是昙花一现的风潮 |
[1:27:57] | I say that all art just depends on the artist. | 我会说所有的艺术都要靠艺术家 |
[1:28:05] | Mi-Sun, play it. | 美善 放吧 |
[1:28:06] | My pleasure. | 非常荣幸 |
[1:28:30] | Enjoy prison. | 享受监狱生活吧 |
[1:28:32] | – Let’s go. – Move! | -走吧 -快走 |
[1:28:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:28:39] | Well done, Mi-Sun. | 做得好 美善 |
[1:28:42] | Bloody hell! | 真该死 |
[1:28:55] | Agent Gladwell! | 格拉德威尔探员 |
[1:29:06] | Agent Gladwell. | 格拉德威尔探员 |
[1:29:09] | I guess we’re done. | 我们应该结束了 |
[1:29:19] | Thanks for the backup, Stefano. | 谢谢你的支援 斯特凡诺 |
[1:29:29] | To tell you the truth, I wasn’t sure you were going to make it. | 说实话 我也不确定你能不能成功 |
[1:29:34] | Neither was I. | 我也不确定 |
[1:29:36] | Abby, the NATO jets were this close. | 艾比 北约的飞机就差那么一点 |
[1:29:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:29:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:29:45] | Thank God Huxley stopped them. | 谢天谢地 赫胥黎阻止了他们 |
[1:29:51] | It was Huxley that stopped them, right? | 是赫胥黎阻止了他们 对吧 |
[1:29:58] | Stefano? | 斯特凡诺 |
[1:30:07] | Abby, let me explain. | 艾比 让我解释一下 |
[1:30:11] | No need. | 不必了 |
[1:30:13] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[1:30:39] | You need a lift? | 需要顺风船吗 |
[1:31:05] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[1:31:07] | You’ll see. | 很快你就知道了 |
[1:31:11] | You know, I didn’t trust Huxley. | 知道吗 我不相信赫胥黎 |
[1:31:14] | You were obviously right about that. | 你显然是对的 |
[1:31:16] | But I’ve always trusted you. | 但我一直都相信你 |
[1:31:18] | That was never in question. | 一直都坚定不移 |
[1:31:22] | You know, in Paris, our first week… | 在巴黎的第一周 |
[1:31:25] | …I didn’t fall in love with the cover. | 我爱上的不是你扮演的角色 |
[1:31:29] | I fell in love with the way you looked at the art, | 我爱上的是你对待艺术的方式 |
[1:31:32] | the way that you cared about something that wasn’t even yours. | 即使东西不属于你 你也非常在意 |
[1:31:36] | Losing you during that week was the stupidest thing I’ve ever done | 虽然我这辈子做过了很多蠢事 |
[1:31:40] | in a lifetime full of stupid things. | 但那一周把你弄丢了 是我做过的最蠢的事 |
[1:31:45] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我已经不想再失去你了 |
[1:31:49] | So, I got you something. | 所以我给你准备了样东西 |
[1:32:01] | “Liam Dower”? | 利亚姆·道尔 |
[1:32:04] | Liam Dower stole your mother’s Hockney print. | 你母亲那幅霍克尼的画 就是利亚姆·道尔偷的 |
[1:32:08] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:10] | – How did you– – I asked around. | -你是怎么 -我问了一圈 |
[1:32:13] | I found him, found out who he sold it to, and I bought it. | 我找到了他 知道他卖给了谁 然后我买了下来 |
[1:32:18] | You bought it? | 你买了下来 |
[1:32:21] | For your school. | 给了你的学校 |
[1:32:29] | Now, I want you to hold on to that feeling. | 我希望你能保持这种感觉 |
[1:32:31] | Like, hold it. Because there’s more. | 保持住 因为我还要说更多 |
[1:32:33] | Another little thing. | 另一件小事 |
[1:32:35] | A little something. There’s a little more. Um… | 是小事 还要多一点点 |
[1:32:39] | We stole the gold. | 我们把黄金偷走了 |
[1:32:41] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对啊 |
[1:32:43] | – How? – Okay, the first part, you knew about. | -怎么偷的 -好 第一部分你已经知道了 |
[1:32:48] | The part of the plan you didn’t know about, | 你不知道的那部分计划 |
[1:32:51] | while we recruited Harry in Brussels, | 我们在布鲁塞尔招募哈利时 |
[1:32:53] | Magnus dipped hundreds of iron bars in gold paint | 马格纳斯把数百根铁条浸入了金漆 |
[1:32:57] | which we sent on our own crates via Sky Suisse cargo. | 我们放进了自己的板条箱里 用瑞士航空的货机运出了 |
[1:33:01] | On the plane, while we were distracting the guys up top, | 我们在飞机上 分散上面那些人的注意力时 |
[1:33:06] | Magnus waited until the plane was on approach, | 马格纳斯等到飞机接近时 |
[1:33:10] | he swapped the crates. | 把板条箱换了 |
[1:33:13] | We just had to guide the real gold out the door. | 我们只需要将真金引出门 |
[1:33:20] | And Luke? | 卢克呢 |
[1:33:21] | He was never out. | 他从来没有退出 |
[1:33:22] | He just had a different gig. | 只是给他安排了不同的工作 |
[1:33:26] | And all he had to do was guide it in for the safe landing. | 他要做的就是引导它安全着陆 |
[1:33:29] | So what did Huxley end up with? | 赫胥黎最后拿到了什么 |
[1:33:33] | Homeboy? | 哥们 |
[1:33:35] | He got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[1:33:45] | Come on. Let’s go meet the team. | 来吧 我们见见队员吧 |
[1:33:49] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:33:50] | Hey, hey, hey! Come here! | 嘿 来吧 |
[1:33:53] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:33:54] | Oh! Our little fighter pilot! | 我们的小战斗机飞行员 |
[1:33:56] | – That’s me! – Hey, you did it! | -就是我 -嘿 你成功了 |
[1:33:58] | No, we. We did it. | 不 是我们成功做到了 |
[1:34:00] | – Luke! – ‘Sup! | -卢克 -你好吗 |
[1:34:06] | Do you want to do the honors? | 你来动手吗 |
[1:34:17] | Oh no, no. I… I shouldn’t even be here. | 不 我甚至不应该在这里 |
[1:34:20] | – Come on. – You should. | -拜托 -你应该的 |
[1:34:21] | – Come on. – Do it. I’ll do it. | -拜托 艾比 -动手吧 我也想按 |
[1:34:23] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:34:27] | – Yeah! – Right there. | -太棒了 -就在那儿 |
[1:34:46] | Here it is! | 上来了 |
[1:34:50] | It worked. It worked. | 成功了 |
[1:34:52] | Does it always feel this good? | 每次感觉都是这么好吗 |
[1:34:56] | It’s never been this good. | 感觉从没这么好过 |
[1:35:05] | Magnus, stop. | 马格纳斯 停停 |
[1:35:08] | Welcome to the team, Agent Gladwell. | 欢迎加入团队 格拉德威尔探员 |
[1:35:12] | Oh please. | 噢 拜托 |
[1:35:13] | Call me Abby. | 叫我艾比就行 |
[1:35:17] | – Hey! – Hey! | -嘿 -好了 |
[1:35:18] | – Welcome, Abby. – That’s a good job, guys! | -欢迎你 艾比 -干得好 各位 |
[1:35:20] | – Come on. – All right. | 来吧 |
[1:35:24] | – You get one. Just one. – Yeah! | -分你一块 就一块 -太棒了 |
[1:35:30] | Good. Can we get our gold? | 很好 去拿金子吗 |
[1:35:32] | – Yes! – Let’s get our gold! | -好的 -我们去拿金子吧 |
[1:35:35] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |