英文名称:Line Of Duty
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:57] | Michael Jordan’s the GOAT. | 迈克尔·乔丹是史上最伟大的球员 |
[03:59] | He’s the greatest of all time, baby. | 他就是史上最伟大的球员 宝贝 |
[04:01] | Maybe the greatest player from your time. | 可能是你那时候最伟大的球员 |
[04:03] | Got six NBA championships. | 夺得六次NBA总冠军 |
[04:05] | Six! | 六次啊 |
[04:17] | – You know why he’s the greatest? – Why? | -你知道为什么他最伟大吗 -为什么 |
[04:19] | Because he never gave up. | 因为他从不放弃 |
[04:21] | Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[04:27] | No more time, everything on the line. | 比赛快结束了 命悬一线 |
[04:39] | Nice one, Steve Nash. | 好球 史蒂夫·纳什 |
[04:41] | Steve Nash’s an eight-time NBA all-star! | 史蒂夫·纳什八次入选NBA全明星 |
[04:43] | Yeah, but now he’s old and white. | 没错 但是他现在现在又老又白 |
[04:45] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[04:48] | ♪ We gotta live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们要像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[04:52] | ♪ We can never stop ♪ | ♪ 我们能永不停歇 ♪ |
[04:54] | Is this thing on? Ava Brooks, Media for The People.com. | 开始录了吗 百姓自媒体的艾娃·布鲁克斯 |
[04:57] | Love you guys. | 爱你们 |
[04:58] | I bring the real news, | 我给大家呈现的是真实的新闻 |
[05:01] | not that filtered bullshit | 不是大集团灌输给你们的 |
[05:03] | that’s fed to you by corporations. | 那些过滤过的屁话 |
[05:04] | And today, on our three-month anniversary, | 今天 在我们成立三个月的日子 |
[05:07] | I’m gonna be live streaming with my bestie; | 我将要和我的闺蜜一起现场直播 |
[05:10] | goddess, badass, Media for The People VIP… | 美女 牛人 百姓自媒体的VIP |
[05:14] | can we give it up for Clover Nestel, everybody? | 大家鼓掌欢迎克罗弗·内斯特尔好吗 |
[05:17] | Oh, not quite camera ready. | 我还没准备好上镜 |
[05:18] | Okay, yes you are, you look fine, hurry up. | 好的 你可以 看起来很美 快一点 |
[05:23] | You’ve come a long way, babe, from having panic attacks | 你进步了很多 宝贝 上一年级的时候 |
[05:26] | any time you were called on in the first grade. | 你每次被点名都慌张无比 |
[05:28] | Yeah, okay, so not all of us can be | 对 没错 不是所有人都能 |
[05:31] | non-conformists like you. | 像你这样我行我素 |
[05:32] | You were always a leader, you always stood up for… | 你已经是个领袖了 你总是发声维护那些 |
[05:34] | The sheeple. That’s why I do what I do. | 顺民 这就是我干这行的原因 |
[05:37] | And you’ve always… Fought for the underdog, baby! | 你总是 为弱者战斗 宝贝 |
[05:40] | Case in point. Most likely to start a riot. | 很恰当 很可能会引发一场暴乱 |
[05:43] | Most likely to save the world. | 更可能是拯救世界 |
[05:47] | Although I haven’t managed that yet, | 虽然我还没能这样做过 |
[05:48] | unlike you with your millions of followers. | 不像你已经有了数百万的粉丝 |
[05:50] | Nothing happens overnight, girl. | 没有一蹴而就的成功 朋友 |
[05:52] | You just start taking risks | 你刚开始冒险 |
[05:54] | and it’ll happen in time. | 总有一天你也会成功的 |
[05:55] | That’s why we’re streaming live | 这就是我们给百姓自媒体 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1109个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:163个,六级词汇:90个,GRE词汇:88个,托福词汇:136个,考研词汇:177个,专四词汇:151个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:312个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:57] | for Media for The People. | 做现场直播的原因 |
[05:58] | Tell my homies over at Wake Up and Smell the Bullshit | 告诉在”觉醒 感受那些丑恶” |
[06:02] | what you’re all about. | 收看的朋友们 你的目的是什么 |
[06:06] | To… bring the uncensored truth to the people. | 为 人们带来未经剪辑的真相 |
[06:12] | To tell the stories that the mainstream media | 讲出主流媒体所粉饰 |
[06:14] | gloss over or completely ignore. | 或者完全无视的故事 |
[06:18] | And to empower anyone of any age to stand up | 鼓励所有人站出来 |
[06:21] | and make a difference. | 做出改变 |
[06:25] | That’s deep, sis. | 真深刻 姐妹 |
[06:28] | We’ve all gotta take individual responsibility, | 我们每个人都要负起责任 |
[06:30] | and stand up for what’s right. | 拥护正义 |
[06:32] | Or else, none of it matters. Just sayin’. | 或者别的 没什么 瞎说的 |
[06:38] | Yes! | 没错 |
[06:39] | Wake up and smell the bullshit, loves! | 觉醒 感受那些丑恶吧 亲爱的 |
[06:42] | Watch me and Ava for the real news | 趁你们还能看到的时候 |
[06:45] | while you still can! | 收看我和艾娃带来的真实新闻 |
[06:46] | And remember, | 记住 |
[06:48] | only put organic food in your pie holes! | 只吃有机食物 |
[06:51] | Don’t get jabbed. | 别被毒害了 |
[06:52] | EMFs are here to make you dumber by damaging your brain. | 电磁场会破坏你的脑子 让你变笨 |
[06:55] | Limit exposure. | 少接触为妙 |
[06:58] | Be radical, and know that you’re enough, | 激进点 知道自己可以 |
[07:01] | then you can’t be manipulated or controlled. | 那你就不会受摆布受控制了 |
[07:04] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[07:05] | Queen! | 女王 |
[07:07] | Girl, that was so good! Damn! | 朋友 我刚说得太好了 |
[07:13] | So, how come you’re not like some SWAT guy, | 你怎么不像那些特警队的人 |
[07:16] | or one of those undercover cops with the long hair and beards? | 或是那些留着长发和胡子便衣警察 |
[07:18] | What are you? A reporter? | 你是什么人 记者吗 |
[07:20] | – You ever shoot anyone? – Have you? | -你曾经开枪打过人吗 -你有过吗 |
[07:22] | Come on man, you know I’m smarter than that. | 老兄 你知道我不会这么蠢 |
[07:24] | I know you are, D. | 我知道你很聪明 D |
[07:26] | I know you are. | 我知道你很聪明 |
[07:29] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:31] | Have you ever shot anyone? | 你开枪打过人吗 |
[07:40] | Not today. | 今天没有 |
[07:44] | But it’s early still. | 但是现在还早 |
[07:52] | Dispatch, 62 King 30 | 调度中心 我是62K30号 |
[07:54] | on Citywide Tac 6, | 占用城域指挥6号频道 |
[07:55] | we’re running an OP in the vicinity of Canal and 7th, | 我们在坚尼街和第七街附近执行任务 |
[07:58] | advise marked units to stay clear of the area | 通知相关单位避开该区域 |
[08:00] | and put Air 4 on station in high orbit. | 派遣空中四号在高空待命 |
[08:04] | Roger. Notifying 10 David of possible SWAT call. | 收到 通知10D可能需要特警介入 |
[08:07] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[08:38] | Alright people, let’s tighten up! It’s on! | 好了 大家紧张起来 要开始了 |
[08:56] | King 39’s in position. | K39号到位 |
[08:59] | All players set and ready. | 所有成员准备就绪 |
[09:02] | Here we go. | 行动开始 |
[09:09] | The package is in the trash can, next to the fountain. | 包裹在喷泉旁边的垃圾箱里 |
[09:13] | Now, remember, people, the kidnapper could be anyone. | 现在 大家记住 绑架犯可能是任何人 |
[09:18] | Don’t engage until we get an I.D. | 在我们确定身份之前不要行动 |
[09:26] | Taco truck, black and tan. | 玉米卷车 黑色和黄色 |
[09:29] | I have a visual on a possible suspect; | 我看到一个疑似嫌疑人 |
[09:31] | Caucasian, approximately six feet. | 白人 大概六尺高 |
[09:32] | Possible suspect north of the fountain; | 嫌疑人在喷泉北边 |
[09:34] | black hoodie, sunglasses. | 身穿黑色套头衫 戴墨镜 |
[09:40] | King 39, confirming visual on your possible. | K39号 确认看到你描述的嫌犯 |
[09:44] | Thirty yards and counting. | 30码 距离还在缩短 |
[09:45] | King 39, roger. | K39号 收到 |
[09:47] | Let him get to the drop. | 让他走到放钱处 |
[09:49] | And then, take him down! | 然后 把他拿下 |
[10:07] | Suspect is on the move. I repeat, | 嫌犯正在移动 我重复一遍 |
[10:09] | suspect is on the move. I’m peeling off. | 嫌犯正在移动 我要脱队了 |
[10:11] | Stay cool, don’t scare the guy. | 保持镇静 不要打草惊蛇 |
[10:18] | C’mon, take the money. | 拿呀 把钱拿着 |
[10:34] | Don’t look at him! | 别看他 |
[10:37] | – He’s making a run for it! – Damn it! | -他要逃跑了 -该死的 |
[10:40] | – Take him down! – He’s heading south, | -把他拿下 -他往南跑了 |
[10:41] | – picking up his pace. – Take him down! Now! | -开始加速了 -把他拿下 就现在 |
[10:44] | I’m making contact! | 我来进攻 |
[10:49] | – Officer down! – Damn it! | -有警官受伤 -该死 |
[10:51] | – I repeat, officer down! – Shit! | -我重复一次 有警官受伤 -靠 |
[10:53] | On the move! | 赶快行动 |
[10:55] | Dispatch, we’re in pursuit of a suspect | 调度中心 我们在追捕一个嫌犯 |
[10:57] | southbound on Canal from 9th! | 在第九街与坚尼街交叉口沿坚尼街往南逃窜 |
[10:59] | Request Air 4 assist! | 请求空中四号支援 |
[11:00] | Roger that, we’ll notify 121. | 收到 我们立即通知 |
[11:05] | All units, we have a visual. | 全体注意 已看到嫌犯 |
[11:07] | Suspect is wearing a black hoodie and khaki pants. | 嫌犯身穿黑色套头衫 卡其色裤子 |
[11:10] | He’s heading south and exiting the park. | 他在向南跑 准备离开公园 |
[11:12] | All units, be advised… | 全体注意 |
[11:13] | Doesn’t that mean you? | 你是不是也得去 |
[11:15] | – You are smart. – 62 King 39 | -你很聪明 -报告 K39号 |
[11:17] | in pursuit of suspect, | 正在第九街与坚尼街交叉口 |
[11:20] | southbound on Canal from 9th. Do not engage. | 沿坚尼街往南追捕嫌犯 不要干涉 |
[11:23] | – Officer down… – Seems close, | -有警官受伤 -好像很近 |
[11:24] | – but what do I know? – I repeat, | -但我不清楚 -我重复 |
[11:26] | Dispatch, 2FB44. | 调度中心 警官2FB44 |
[11:27] | Confirm Canal from 9th. | 在坚尼街到第九街确认位置 |
[11:31] | 2FB44, stand down. | 警官2FB44 不要行动 |
[11:33] | I repeat, stand down. | 重复一遍 不要行动 |
[11:35] | Stand down. | 不要行动 |
[11:36] | Officer down! I repeat, officer down! | 有警官受伤 重复一遍 有警官受伤 |
[11:39] | All units, all units. | 全体注意 全体注意 |
[11:41] | Suspect last seen heading south | 最后目击嫌犯位置为 |
[11:42] | at the edge of MacArthur Park. | 麦克阿瑟公园边向南逃窜 |
[11:47] | – What are you doing? – Filming you. | -你在干什么 -给你录像 |
[11:48] | – Stop it. – Sure thing. | -别拍了 -没问题 |
[11:50] | Suspect now on Tifton, | 嫌犯现在在蒂夫顿街 |
[11:51] | parallel to Rosedale. | 与罗斯代尔街平行 |
[11:52] | Doesn’t “stand down” mean, I don’t know, keep out of it? | “不要行动”的意思不是”不要管”吗 |
[11:56] | – You run like Steve Nash! – Great player! | -你跑得像史蒂夫·纳什一样快 -好球员 |
[11:59] | Old and white! | 又老又白 |
[12:21] | Suspect is Caucasian male, | 嫌犯是白人男性 |
[12:23] | approximately six feet, dark clothing | 大概六尺高 身穿深色衣服 |
[12:25] | and should be considered 10-36. | 上述为当前外貌特征 |
[12:30] | Copy that, we’re in pursuit. | 收到 我们正在追捕 |
[12:42] | Hey, watch out! | 看着点 |
[12:46] | Dispatch, 2FB44 moving north | 调度中心 警官2FB44正在罗斯代尔街 |
[12:47] | on Rosedale at 11th, please advise. | 和第11街向北移动 请指示 |
[12:49] | What part of “stand down” | 警官2FB44 你听不明白 |
[12:50] | don’t you understand, officer 2FB44? | “不要行动”是什么意思吗 |
[12:52] | I’m right here! If he took down an officer, | 我正好在这 如果他袭警了 |
[12:54] | we need to get this guy! | 我们得把他抓住 |
[12:59] | Suspect is now moving east on 7th street. | 嫌犯正在第七街向东移动 |
[13:25] | You have the intersection. | 交叉路口是个机会 |
[13:26] | Cut him off, cut him off. | 截住他 截住他 |
[13:38] | Dispatch, 2 Zebra 39. Unable to pursue, | 调度中心 我是2Z39号 无法追捕 |
[13:41] | suspect heading east down | 嫌犯向东逃进第11街 |
[13:42] | an alley between 11th and Lex. | 和莱克斯街中间的小巷 |
[14:00] | Zebra 39, in pursuit, suspect is southbound from 11. | Z39号 正在追捕 嫌犯在第11街南侧 |
[14:09] | God dammit! | 该死的 |
[14:12] | You stupid! | 你个傻瓜 |
[14:32] | Dispatch, I think this thing is busted, | 调度中心 我的无线电好像坏了 |
[14:34] | but 2FB44 in foot pursuit, north on Lex! | 但是警官2FB44正在追捕 莱克斯街向北 |
[14:40] | You hearin’ that? | 你听见了吗 |
[14:41] | That’s super close. | 听着很近 |
[14:50] | Roger, 62 King 30 on secure Tac 6. | 收到 指挥频道六的62K30 |
[14:54] | We’ll advise local units. | 我们通知所有本地小组 |
[14:55] | Confirming you have issued the command. | 确认你接收到指令 |
[14:57] | Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. | 幸运在准备和机会兼备的时候就来了 |
[15:02] | – Make me proud! – Right. | -让我为你骄傲 -好的 |
[15:04] | And when in doubt ask what Clover would do! | 迷茫的时候求助克罗弗就行了 |
[15:06] | – Xoxo! – Love you! | -亲亲抱抱 -爱你 |
[15:09] | Carpe Diem! | 抓住机遇 |
[15:20] | Dispatch, 2 Zebra 39 in pursuit, | 调度中心 2Z39号正在追捕 |
[15:22] | southbound on 14th. | 在第14街向南行驶 |
[15:32] | 2FB44, suspect just ran into St. Anthony’s! | 警官2FB44 嫌犯刚跑进圣安东尼教堂 |
[15:45] | Move! | 躲开 |
[15:53] | Thanks, Padre! | 感谢 教士 |
[16:04] | Dispatch, 2FB44, if you can hear me… | 调度中心 警官2FB44 如果你能听到 |
[16:08] | we’re in the alley behind a church | 我们在教堂后面的小巷 |
[16:10] | heading into the adjacent block! | 正在朝相邻街区行进 |
[17:00] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[17:06] | Penny! | 潘尼 |
[17:10] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[17:13] | No! | 不要 |
[17:24] | – You alright? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吧 -对 我没事 |
[17:26] | Hey, aren’t those my sunglasses? | 那不是我的墨镜吗 |
[18:09] | Step aside. Open up. Open up, please! | 让开一下 让一下 请让一下 |
[18:15] | Coming through, coming through! | 过一下 过一下 |
[18:16] | I said hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[18:18] | Turn around, put your hands where we can see them! | 转过来 让我们看到你的手 |
[18:23] | Move, everybody move, move, move, everybody move! | 让开 所有人让开 让开 所有人让开 |
[18:41] | Move! | 让开 |
[18:45] | Move, move, move! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 让开 别挡路 |
[18:47] | Get out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[18:50] | Move! | 让开 |
[19:00] | Come on! | 干嘛呢 |
[19:26] | Lace your fingers behind your head | 把手交叉放到脑后 |
[19:27] | and drop to your knees! | 然后跪下 |
[19:31] | Let me see your hands! | 让我看见你的手 |
[19:34] | This isn’t a conversation, asshole, | 我没跟你商量 混蛋 |
[19:35] | put your hands in the air! Slowly! | 把手举起来 慢慢地 |
[19:40] | Come on man, don’t get weird on me. | 快点 别磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[19:42] | Show me your hands! | 让我看到你的手 |
[19:50] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy, easy, easy! | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[19:52] | Come on, man! | 别闹 哥们 |
[19:56] | Don’t make me do this! | 别逼我开枪 |
[20:00] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[20:04] | Ask him how it feels to lose everything. | 问他失去一切是什么感受 |
[20:08] | Ask who? | 问谁 |
[20:49] | No. | 不 |
[21:09] | No. | 不 |
[21:22] | Good afternoon, this is Glenn Miller | 下午好 我是格伦·米勒 |
[21:24] | with Channel 13 News. | 在13频道新闻台为您报道 |
[21:25] | We are directly over head the downtown farmer’s market. | 我们在市区农贸市场的正上方 |
[21:26] | 即时新闻 农贸市场枪击案 | |
[21:28] | Thanks Glenn. | 谢谢 格伦 |
[21:30] | In a story that continues to develop, | 我台记者玛雅·普林茨正在农贸市场 |
[21:32] | our own Maya Prinz is currently at the farmer’s market. | 对这则正在进行中的新闻进行报道 |
[21:35] | Maya, it looks like quite a scene down there. | 玛雅 那里看起来一团糟啊 |
[21:37] | That’s right, as you can see behind me, | 是的 各位可以从我身后看到 |
[21:39] | most of the street has been completely blocked off | 大多数街道已经被警方封锁起来 |
[21:42] | by police as they investigate this active crime scene. | 因为要调查犯罪现场 |
[21:46] | And we’re hearing from multiple reports | 我们还听到好几则报道说 |
[21:48] | there was an officer involved in the shooting. | 有一名警官参与了枪击 |
[21:50] | Are they telling you anything about the identity | 他们是否向你透露了 |
[21:52] | of the victim or the officer? | 这名警官的身份信息 |
[21:54] | Well the identity of the police officer | 目前还没有公开 |
[21:55] | has not yet been released but we will continue | 这名警官的身份信息 但我们会 |
[21:58] | to investigate this rapidly developing breaking news story | 继续追踪这个快速发展的新闻事件 |
[22:01] | and get back to you. Live from downtown, | 然后再向大家报道 我是13频道新闻台的 |
[22:04] | I’m Maya Prinz, Channel 13 News. | 我是玛雅·普林茨 正在市中心发回报道 |
[22:25] | Clear everyone out. | 疏散所有人 |
[22:26] | Send a team to canvas a foot pursuit. Get out! | 准备一队人去跟踪追捕 出去 |
[22:29] | – Penny, you just sit there. – Tom, what the hell’s going on? | -潘尼 你坐那别动 -汤姆 到底怎么回事 |
[22:32] | Claudia was kidnapped three days ago. | 克劳蒂亚三天前被绑架了 |
[22:33] | Claudia? | 克劳蒂亚 |
[22:34] | And you shot the only lead that we had. | 你开枪打死了我们唯一的线索 |
[22:39] | – I thought… – You thought? No, no Frank, | -我以为 -你以为 不 不 弗兰克 |
[22:41] | that’s the problem, you never think! | 这就是问题所在 你从来不思考 |
[22:43] | You’re a damn cowboy. | 你他妈就是个莽夫 |
[22:59] | You disobeyed a direct order. Why? | 你违抗了直接命令 为什么 |
[23:02] | I vouched for you. Even when we were partners, | 我们还是搭档的时候都是我都给你兜着 |
[23:05] | I was the one covering your ass. Even when things got bad. | 事情搞砸了的时候都是我收拾的烂摊子 |
[23:08] | – They got bad for me, Tom. – That doesn’t matter now. | -是我搞砸的 汤姆 -现在无关紧要了 |
[23:10] | This is my child! | 这是我的孩子 |
[23:12] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[23:14] | Let me help. Let me make this right. | 让我帮忙 让我弥补过失 |
[23:16] | How? | 怎么弥补 |
[23:19] | Officer-involved shooting. Mandatory two days down. | 枪击案涉及的警官必须要停职两天 |
[23:24] | Tom don’t do this to me. | 汤姆 别这么对我 |
[23:26] | We got nothin’ because of you, Frank. | 我们因为你一无所获 弗兰克 |
[23:30] | Did he say anything to you? | 他对你说什么了吗 |
[23:36] | What? | 什么 |
[23:43] | He said… | 他说 |
[23:48] | “Ask him how it feels to lose everything.” | “问他失去一切是什么感受” |
[24:07] | 来自未知发信人 嘿 猪头一号 你会想看看这个的 | |
[24:34] | Claudia. | 克劳蒂亚 |
[24:43] | I want my daddy! I want my daddy! | 我要我爸爸 我要我爸爸 |
[24:49] | I want my daddy! | 我要我爸爸 |
[24:52] | Please let me out. | 求求你放我出去 |
[24:57] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[25:03] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, Claudia! Claudia! | 等等 克劳蒂亚 克劳蒂亚 |
[25:13] | – Tom… – Take this cell phone. | -汤姆 -拿着这个手机 |
[25:15] | It’s probably a burner but find where the call came from. | 可能是一次性的 但也去查从哪打来的 |
[25:17] | – Well, we’re gonna… – Do it! | -我们 -快去 |
[25:20] | – Tom, let me help. – Just get the hell out. | -汤姆 让我帮忙 -快滚出去 |
[25:23] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[25:26] | Go. | 出去 |
[25:33] | Officer, | 警官 |
[25:35] | put your weapon on the table. | 把你的配枪放在桌上 |
[25:39] | – No. – Frank. | -不 -弗兰克 |
[25:43] | Put your weapon on the table. | 把你的配枪放在桌上 |
[26:23] | Gotta get you back to the station, man. | 你得回局里 哥们 |
[26:25] | – IA’s waiting. – Officer! | -内务组在等你 -警官 |
[26:28] | Can you tell me about Chief Volk’s daughter? | 你能跟我讲讲沃克警长的女儿吗 |
[26:30] | Get back to the press area. | 回媒体区去 |
[26:31] | I’m not talking to you, I’m speaking to Officer Penny. | 我没跟你讲话 我在跟潘尼警官讲话 |
[26:34] | He took Volk’s daughter, didn’t he? This is a kidnapping? | 他绑架了沃克的女儿 对吗 这是绑架案 |
[26:36] | I said get back to the press line. Do it now. | 我说回到媒体线之后 现在就去 |
[26:40] | And you, Officer Penny? | 你呢 潘尼警官 |
[26:42] | Do you think it was smart, shooting the only guy | 你觉得开枪打死知道那女孩在哪的 |
[26:44] | that knows where the girl is? | 唯一线索是聪明之举吗 |
[26:57] | You have a split second to decide what to do | 你在一个大混蛋 |
[26:59] | before some jacked up asshole with a hand canon | 把你的脑袋蹦开花之前 |
[27:01] | opens up the back of your skull. Maybe the guns a toy. | 只有一瞬间决定做什么 可能只是玩具枪 |
[27:04] | Maybe he has mental issues. Maybe I’m about to die. | 可能他精神有问题 可能我会死掉 |
[27:06] | A million decisions have to happen | 那一瞬间你要做 |
[27:08] | in a fraction of a second and none of them are good. | 几百万个抉择 没有一个是好的 |
[27:10] | What are you gonna do? Huh? | 你会怎么做 |
[27:14] | What are you gonna do? | 你会怎么做 |
[27:21] | You’ll never know what that’s like. | 你永远不会知道那种感觉 |
[27:31] | You shouldn’t judge a man before you walk in his shoes. | 在你了解对方立场之前不能随便评价人 |
[27:36] | A mile. | 充分 |
[27:37] | You shouldn’t judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. | 充分了解对方立场之前不能随便评价人 |
[27:42] | Just saying. | 就顺便一提 |
[27:50] | What the hell, did you just see that? | 天啊 你刚刚看到了吗 |
[27:51] | – That was hardcore! – Am I live? | -太牛逼了 -我还活着吗 |
[27:53] | Wake up and smell the bullshit, yes! | 觉醒 感受那些丑恶 当然活着 |
[27:55] | You’re telling me you don’t have an ID | 你是说你还没有搞清楚死者 |
[27:57] | on the victim or the shooter? | 和开枪人的身份吗 |
[27:58] | Good job this morning. | 早上做得不错 |
[28:00] | Please keep the energy up. | 保持专注就好 |
[28:01] | Well, Northwestern clearly doesn’t have the best | 西北新闻社的记者显然不是 |
[28:02] | or brightest in journalism anymore. | 新闻业里最好最聪明的了 |
[28:04] | – Ms. Carter. – Yes? | -卡特女士 -嗯 |
[28:05] | You’ve got to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[28:10] | – Alright, what am I looking at? – This feed is trending. | -好吧 这是什么 -这个视频上了热搜 |
[28:13] | – And, why do I care? – It’s live. | -跟我有什么关系 -正在直播 |
[28:15] | It’s the shooter, he’s a cop, | 是那个开枪的人 他是个警察 |
[28:17] | and this amateur reporter’s gone all Nancy Drew, | 这个业余记者大发神威 |
[28:18] | she’s figured out that Police Chief Volk’s | 她曝出来警长沃克的 |
[28:20] | – daughter’s been kidnapped. – Oh God, | -女儿被绑架了 -天哪 |
[28:22] | I love the internet. | 我爱互联网 |
[28:23] | This girl’s gonna replace you, Tara. | 这女孩要取代你了 塔拉 |
[28:25] | Get tech to grab the feed, I want this on the air, now! | 叫技术部捕捉这个推流 我现在就要直播 |
[28:30] | Seriously girl, you gotta watch your back. | 说真的姐们 你得小心点 |
[28:31] | I see the crazy shit that cops do! | 我知道警察能做出很疯狂的事 |
[28:33] | – I’m fine, I have my camera. – Okay, well, | -我很好 摄像机还在我这 -还有 |
[28:35] | police misconduct happens every day of the week. | 警察行为不端的情况很常见 |
[28:38] | Officer Penny was triggered, Clo. | 潘尼警官是被激的 克罗 |
[28:39] | – He was unstable. – It’s gonna be okay, | -他情绪不稳定 -没事的 |
[28:40] | I’m just gonna follow him and see how it goes. | 我就跟着他看看会发生什么 |
[29:26] | Be safe. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 注意安全 别做我不会做的事 |
[29:28] | – Move! Move! – Yeah, if it gets dangerous | -让开让开 -好 如果有危险 |
[29:30] | I’ll pull back out. | 我就撤了 |
[29:31] | My baby girl Ava Brooks has broken a major story! | 我的小宝贝艾娃正在追踪一个重大新闻 |
[29:36] | This is raw uncensored coverage, loves. | 这可是未删减版的直播哦 亲爱的观众 |
[29:39] | Follow her live. #avarealtime! | 关注她的直播 #艾娃实况 |
[29:44] | Sorry. Move, sorry. | 抱歉 让开 抱歉 |
[30:14] | – Is this his car? – Seriously, do you ever go away? | -这是他车吗 -讲真 你阴魂不散吗 |
[30:17] | My name’s Ava Brooks. Media 4 The People Dot Com. | 我是百姓自媒体的艾娃·布鲁克斯 |
[30:19] | You should know you’re being live streamed | 你要知道你正在被直播 |
[30:21] | to millions of people around the world right now. | 全球各地上百万的观众都在看着 |
[30:23] | – I highly doubt that. – Okay, thousands. | -深表怀疑 -好吧 几千个观众 |
[30:25] | How about if I just arrest you? | 我直接逮捕你怎么样 |
[30:28] | I’m guessing from the empty gun holster | 从你空空的枪套来看 |
[30:30] | that’d be a citizen’s arrest? | 这属于公民逮捕吧 |
[30:32] | What are the charges? | 以什么罪名呢 |
[30:35] | Bro, what the shit? | 哥们 搞什么 |
[30:40] | Vandalism. You broke that guy’s window. | 破坏私人财产 你打破了这家伙的车窗 |
[30:44] | – You can’t do that! – I just did. | -你不能这么做 -我已经做了 |
[30:46] | That’s destruction of prop– | 那是破坏 |
[31:01] | Don’t mind me. | 别介意 |
[31:06] | I can’t tell if you broke this or not. | 我看不出这个摄像机坏了没有 |
[31:07] | And I hope you know that if it is broken | 但是如果坏了的话 |
[31:09] | the city’s buying me a new one. | 这个城市得给我买个新的 |
[31:10] | – And why would they do that? – Uh, because you’re a cop. | -为什么要给你买 -因为你是个警察 |
[31:12] | Not currently, as you so astutely pointed out. | 正如你敏锐的发现 我现在不是 |
[31:19] | Fifty-eight minutes left. | 还有五十八分钟 |
[31:21] | Fifty-eight minutes until what? | 什么事还有五十八分钟 |
[31:23] | – Are they gonna kill her? – Eavesdropper, too, huh? | -他们要杀了她吗 -你还会窃听哦 |
[31:26] | That would be unethical. | 那是不道德的 |
[31:41] | Is that them? Is that the kidnappers? | 这是他们吗 绑匪 |
[31:43] | Well, let’s see. This is a picture of a guy. | 来瞧瞧 这是一个家伙的照片 |
[31:46] | And this is a picture of a dead guy. | 还有这是一个死了的家伙的照片 |
[31:48] | Do you ever report the facts? Or do you just make up | 你要报道事实吗 还是你胡乱 |
[31:50] | whatever will get the most airtime? | 编一点吸引眼球的东西而已 |
[31:51] | What is your problem with people getting the truth? | 你对发掘真相的群众有什么偏见 |
[31:53] | If that’s what the media delivered, | 如果这就是你想报道的 |
[31:55] | – I’d be your biggest fan. – You know what? | -我就是你的头号粉丝 -算了 |
[31:56] | Maybe I should stop trying to tell the truth, | 也许我确实不该报道真相了 |
[31:58] | maybe I should start a reality TV show | 也许我应该开播一个真人秀 |
[32:00] | – called douche cop. – Okay. You can play the cop. | -叫傻屌警察 -好 你演警察 |
[32:05] | 邦尼 星辰公寓2B | |
[32:07] | “Bunny.” | 邦尼 |
[32:15] | – Tom… – No, Frank, | -汤姆 -不 弗兰克 |
[32:17] | I don’t have time for this. You’re done. | 我现在没时间 没你事了 |
[32:18] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[32:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:24] | Dude, you seriously need to switch to decaf. | 兄弟 你真的只能喝低因咖啡了 |
[32:27] | No, what I need is a car. | 不 我需要一辆车 |
[32:29] | Can’t you just hotwire that one? | 你就不能短路点火那辆吗 |
[32:31] | – You watch too much television. – I don’t own a TV. | -你连续剧看多了吧 -我都没有电视 |
[32:33] | Of course you don’t. How ’bout a car? | 你没有 那车总有吧 |
[32:35] | Or do you just float around on patchouli fumes? | 还是你靠印度神油飘来飘去啊 |
[32:37] | What is patchouli? | 印度神油是啥 |
[32:39] | How old are you? | 你几岁啊 |
[32:43] | Will you turn that off? | 你能关了那玩意吗 |
[32:45] | It’s probably not even working anyway. | 反正已经坏的差不多了 |
[32:47] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:52] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:54] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:55] | Someone took Volk’s little girl. | 有人绑架了沃克的小女儿 |
[32:57] | She’s in a box somewhere and she’s gonna drown. | 她关在一个箱子里快被淹死了 |
[33:00] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[33:03] | Okay, fine. Use my phone. Call him back. | 好吧 用我的手机再给他打电话 |
[33:05] | No, he won’t listen to me now. | 不行 他现在不会听我的 |
[33:06] | And if he somehow managed to see a clip of my… | 如果他再看到我那一段 |
[33:08] | – Outburst? – Teaching moment. | -情感爆发 -教学片段 |
[33:10] | Tantrum? Let’s just say it wouldn’t be | -大发雷霆 -反正这也不是 |
[33:12] | the first time the media started a shitstorm for me. | 媒体第一次泼我脏水了 |
[33:14] | I would say you initiated the shitstorm | 你当时拿枪指着我的时候 |
[33:15] | when you pointed a gun in my face. | 是你自己往脏水里跳的 |
[33:17] | Listen, the minutes I’m using to explain this to you | 听着 现在跟你浪费的每一分钟 |
[33:19] | are literally life and death, do you understand? | 都有可能造成生和死的差别 懂吗 |
[33:22] | Now, this address may be nothing but I’ve got to check it out. | 这个地址可能没有线索 但是我得查一下 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:27] | We can take my car. | 用我的车吧 |
[33:30] | – But I am filming everything. – Fine. | -但是我要全程拍摄 -行 |
[33:38] | Hurry up! | 赶紧 |
[33:43] | In a channel 13 exclusive, we’re breaking | 在这次13频道独家报道中 |
[33:45] | with our regular programming to go live | 我们要打破传统的报道方式 |
[33:47] | with reporter Ava Brooks and her website | 通过记者艾娃·布鲁克斯 |
[33:50] | Media 4 The People Dot Com | 和她的网站百姓自媒体来进行直播 |
[33:51] | as she follows Frank Penny | 她正跟随弗兰克·潘尼警官 |
[33:53] | the officer involved in this morning’s fatal shooting. | 也就是今早卷入致命射击事件的警察 |
[33:55] | That’s right Jan, as this is a live feed | 是的 珍 由于是现场直播 |
[33:57] | it may contain disturbing, and possibly even graphic content. | 视频内容可能会引起不适 请谨慎观看 |
[34:04] | Where’s the rest of it? | 只有这个 |
[34:06] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[34:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:27] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[34:34] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[34:35] | – It’s zero emissions. – It’s zero everything. | -这是零排放 -全都是零吧 |
[34:37] | Well, maybe you’d prefer to run, that seems more like your thing. | 也许你更喜欢跑 那好像更适合你 |
[34:39] | Well, it probably be faster. | 拜托 跑步都比这快 |
[34:54] | All right. | 很好 |
[34:55] | She’s got a little something once she gets going. | 这车开起来还是不错的 |
[34:57] | – Want me to Waze that address? – Wa wa? | -介意我用瓦泽地图公布地址吗 -瓦什么 |
[34:59] | Okay, do you want to tell people where we’re headed. | 我是说想让我告诉大家我们要去哪吗 |
[35:02] | You’re telling me that what you’re shooting right now on that little thing | 别告诉我你现在就在用这小玩意儿拍摄 |
[35:05] | is being broadcast live on the internet? | 然后在网络上现场直播 |
[35:06] | Yes, Grandpa. | 是 爷爷 |
[35:08] | And other reporters who are recording live, too. | 而且其他记者可能也在直播呢 |
[35:10] | Just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[35:12] | Although, I’m guessing… | 但是 我猜 |
[35:14] | all eyeballs are on us right now. | 现在所有人都在关注我们 |
[35:15] | People actually watch this? | 人们真的会看这个吗 |
[35:17] | Not all of us need | 不是所有人都愿意看 |
[35:18] | failed soap stars feeding us the news | 过气肥皂剧明星 |
[35:20] | between commercials for ED pills. | 在阳痿药广告中间插播新闻 |
[35:21] | ED what? | 阳什么 |
[35:23] | you know what I’m talking about then. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[35:24] | Knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:26] | Does your mother know you talk like that? | 你妈妈知道你这么说话吗 |
[35:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:46] | Look over here, bro! Nice ride, po-po! | 看这里 兄弟 车不错 |
[35:50] | You’re famous. | 你太火了 |
[35:52] | Does nobody respect the badge anymore? | 大家都不尊重警察了吗 |
[35:53] | Maybe it’s the sunflower. | 也许因为这个向日葵 |
[35:57] | Oh, man, I am hating today so hard right now. | 天哪 我现在好讨厌今天 |
[36:00] | I’m not. | 我可不讨厌 |
[36:25] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[36:33] | Okay, um, it appears there’s been an accident. | 好像发生了意外 |
[36:36] | Again, we’re watching these pictures live for the first time | 再次声明 与家中的您一样 我们也是 |
[36:39] | with you at home. | 第一次看到直播中的这个场面 |
[36:41] | Check it out! | 去看看吧 |
[36:43] | Over there, check it out. | 在那儿 去看看 |
[36:45] | Did somebody call the police? | 有人报警了吗 |
[36:46] | Are they okay? | 他们还好吗 |
[36:47] | Are there people in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah, are they okay? | 他们还好吗 |
[36:57] | – That just happened. – Yeah. That just happened. | -就这么翻车了 -对啊 翻车了 |
[37:06] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[37:09] | – It’s gas. – Gas? | -是汽油 -汽油 |
[37:10] | Yeah, you know, the stuff they put in real cars. | 是啊 真的车里都会放这东西 |
[37:12] | Now undo your seatbelt. | 现在解开你的安全带 |
[37:13] | But my car’s electric! | 我的车是电动的啊 |
[37:14] | The car we ran into isn’t. | 我们撞上的车不是 |
[37:16] | And three, two, one… | 来 三 二 一 |
[37:24] | Check it out! | 过去看看 |
[37:32] | Oh, man! | 天哪 |
[37:35] | Yeah, I’m here right now. | 是 我在这儿呢 |
[37:44] | Come on. | 来 |
[37:47] | Back off! Everyone, back off! | 后退 大家都后退 |
[37:50] | Get out of here! Did you hear me? | 离开这儿 听到了吗 |
[37:53] | Get your hands up people! | 举起手 |
[37:55] | I don’t want to have to tell you again! | 我不想再说一遍 |
[37:57] | Just back off! | 后退 |
[38:05] | Okay. | 没事就好 |
[38:14] | Ava, no! | 艾娃 别拍了 |
[38:16] | This isn’t the time for selfers. | 现在不是自拍的时候 |
[38:22] | Look, I’m sorry about your car. | 听着 很抱歉毁了你的车 |
[38:23] | I’ll, uh, I’ll buy you a new sunflower thing. | 我会给你买个新的向日葵什么的 |
[38:26] | I gotta keep moving. | 我得继续行动了 |
[38:27] | No, we’ve gotta keep moving. | 不对 是我们要继续行动了 |
[38:28] | There’s no “we.” | 没有我们 |
[38:29] | You almost just died trying to save your stupid phone. | 你刚刚为了救你的破手机差点丧命 |
[38:31] | It’s a smartphone! | 那是智能手机 |
[38:32] | Look, I can’t be responsible for another life, all right? | 听着 我不能再拿一条命冒险 懂了吗 |
[38:35] | You’re done. | 你就到此为止吧 |
[38:36] | I believe in what I’m doing. | 我相信我做的是对的 |
[38:37] | What about you, huh? You afraid of the truth? | 你呢 你害怕真相 |
[38:40] | You know what I’m afraid of? | 你知道我怕什么吗 |
[38:41] | I’m afraid of my ex-wife and being naked in the shower when an earthquake hits. | 我怕地震来时我前妻还赤身裸体在洗澡 |
[38:45] | As far as the truth is concerned, | 至于你说的真相 |
[38:47] | you’ll just spin it into whatever sells. | 不过是为了博眼球求利益罢了 |
[38:49] | No, Penny! | 不 潘尼 |
[38:51] | There’s no editing! | 没有剪辑 |
[38:52] | No advertising, no network. | 没有广告 没有利益关系 |
[38:57] | Whatever goes out is what my camera sees, | 播出去的都是摄像机实实在在拍到的 |
[38:59] | unfiltered. | 未经过滤的 |
[39:02] | So let me in. | 带我一个吧 |
[39:04] | Show the people | 拍给人们看 |
[39:05] | show us what it’s like to walk in your shoes. | 让我们了解你的立场是什么样子 |
[39:09] | A mile. | 充分 |
[39:10] | A mile. | 充分 |
[39:17] | Okay. Ground rules. | 好吧 约法三章 |
[39:18] | You gotta stay out of my way, you do what I say, | 你不能干涉我做事 必须照我说的做 |
[39:21] | when I say it, and you speak only when spoken to. | 我说话的时候 让你回答你再回答 |
[39:25] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:27] | And you stop doing dumb things that’ll get you killed. | 还有别再做那些危险的傻事了 |
[39:30] | That’s my job. Come on. | 那是我的工作 走吧 |
[39:38] | I’m gonna need that vehicle, buddy. | 我需要征用你的车 小伙子 |
[39:40] | Are you shitting me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[39:41] | I’m pooping you negative. | 我跟你说正经事 |
[39:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:42] | Sure you can, it’s easy. | 你当然可以 很简单的 |
[39:43] | I’m a cop. I need this truck. | 我是个警察 我需要这辆车 |
[39:45] | Wasn’t that your car? | 那不是你的车吗 |
[39:49] | He’s got a point. | 他说的有道理 |
[39:50] | You, rules. | 你 别说话 |
[39:51] | You, get out. | 你 下车 |
[39:52] | Under no circumstances are we allowed | 无论如何 我们都不会允许 |
[39:54] | to let customers’ goods out of our sight. | 消费者的产品离开我们的视线 |
[39:56] | No exceptions. | 没有例外 |
[40:06] | Hey! You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[40:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:13] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m good. | 我挺好的 没事 |
[40:14] | You can’t do that to innocent citizens! | 你不能这么对无辜市民 |
[40:16] | What? I thought we had a very mature conversation. | 什么 我以为我们已经谈妥了 |
[40:18] | – Where’s the keys? – Uh, next to Riri. | -钥匙在哪 -在瑞瑞旁边 |
[40:20] | – Who’s Riri? – The hula girl, man! | -谁是瑞瑞 -草裙舞女孩啊 伙计 |
[40:24] | You have to be nice to people, that’s my rule. | 你必须对人友好 这是我的规则 |
[40:27] | I’m making a new rule. | 我要再定一条规则 |
[40:29] | You’re not allowed to make rules. | 不允许你定规则 |
[40:45] | Okay, I don’t get you. | 好吧 我真是不懂你了 |
[40:47] | A minute ago you were like, “Just me, babe!” | 一分钟前你表现出 我一个人就行 宝贝 |
[40:48] | Now you’re okay with the goddamn A-team? | 现在你觉得一伙人冒险也没问题了 |
[40:50] | I thought you didn’t watch TV. | 我还以为你不看电视呢 |
[40:53] | We’re all set, let’s go. | 我们都准备好了 走吧 |
[40:55] | – What are you doing? – Getting directions. | -你在干什么 -导航 |
[40:57] | I know how to get there. | 我知道怎么到那儿 |
[40:58] | What is it with men and directions? | 男人和导航又有什么仇 |
[41:00] | In 100 feet, turn left. | 前方100英尺左转 |
[41:02] | Hey, sure thing, sweet lips. | 当然 性感宝贝 |
[41:05] | Can you not talk to her like that? | 你能别这么和她说话吗 |
[41:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[41:11] | Background is in on Officer Penny. | 背景里有潘尼警官 |
[41:12] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[41:17] | We’re back in the wild west, | 我们又回到荒野西部了 |
[41:19] | and this cowboy, Frank Penny, has a trigger finger. | 还有这位冲动易怒的莽夫弗兰克·潘尼 |
[41:24] | She has no idea who she’s taken on as a partner. | 她不知道她的伙伴是什么人 |
[41:28] | Add it to the header. | 把这点加到标题上 |
[41:30] | “Will Officer Penny let another child die? | 《潘尼警官会让另一个孩子出事吗》 |
[41:35] | This is one of those prank shows. | 这是个恶作剧节目吧 |
[41:36] | You’re like a fake cop, right? | 你是个假警察 是吗 |
[41:38] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[41:39] | She’s definitely like a fake reporter. | 她绝对像是个假记者 |
[41:41] | Shit. Clover says we have forty-nine minutes left. | 该死 克罗弗说我们只剩49分钟了 |
[41:44] | Forty-eight. | 48分钟 |
[41:46] | Come on, let’s go. Come on. | 快点 快开 加油 |
[41:52] | Shit! | 该死 |
[41:53] | What the hell’s going on back there? | 后面到底怎么回事 |
[41:55] | Damn, man, you can’t drive! | 该死 兄弟 你根本不会开车 |
[42:05] | You have arrived. | 到地方了 |
[42:07] | Oh, shit! | 该死啊 |
[42:09] | I love it when a plan comes together. | 我爱计划圆满的那一刻 |
[42:14] | I’m out. Company policy can kiss my black ass! | 我不干了 去他的公司的政策 |
[42:20] | Okay. We’re gonna briefly cut away from our live feed | 好了 让我们暂时切断现场直播 |
[42:22] | and join Maya Prinz | 来到玛雅·普林茨这边 |
[42:24] | who is with Police Chief Tom Volk. | 看看警察局长汤姆·沃克的情况 |
[42:25] | Chief Volk, | 沃克警长 |
[42:27] | can you confirm the suspect was shot and killed by Officer Frank Penny? | 你能肯定嫌疑人是被弗兰克·潘尼警官射杀的吗 |
[42:30] | For the record, Frank Penny is acting alone, | 郑重声明 弗兰克·潘尼是擅自行动的 |
[42:34] | currently on administrative leave. | 现在已经被停职了 |
[42:36] | Now, I can assure you, | 现在我可以向你保证 |
[42:37] | that Internal Affairs will conduct an investigation into the shooting, | 内乌组会就枪击事件进行深入调查 |
[42:40] | and into the incident with the reporter. | 包括涉及此事的记者 |
[42:42] | But, people, please, let’s not lose focus on the task at hand, | 但是 拜托大家 不要偏离手头的任务 |
[42:46] | and that’s the search for Claudia. | 尽力去寻找克劳蒂亚 |
[42:48] | That’s what’s important now. | 这才是最重要的 |
[42:55] | So, what’s the plan, officer? | 所以 计划是什么 警官 |
[42:56] | Plan? | 计划 |
[42:57] | That’s comforting. | 真是让人放心啊 |
[43:23] | This is Ava Brooks reporting live from | 这里是艾娃·布鲁克斯为您现场直播 |
[43:25] | the part of the city better known for hijacking and kidnapping. | 目前正位于以抢劫和绑架闻名的城市角落 |
[43:27] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[43:29] | I’m here with the cop | 我现在正和警官在一起 |
[43:30] | that killed the kidnapper of 11-year-old Claudia Volk, | 他射杀了绑架11岁女孩克劳蒂亚·沃克的嫌犯 |
[43:33] | the same cop that’s taken on the responsibility of saving her life. | 他同时也需要承担起营救她的责任 |
[43:56] | ♪ Do you remember when we first met ♪ | ♪ 还记得我们第一次见面吗 ♪ |
[44:00] | ♪ At the party, party at… ♪ | ♪ 那是在聚会上 聚会 ♪ |
[44:04] | Hey, you Bunny? | 喂 你是邦尼吗 |
[44:06] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[44:07] | ♪ We didn’t stop until the sun came up ♪ | ♪ 天亮前我们都不会停下 ♪ |
[44:11] | ♪ You leaned over… ♪ | ♪ 你俯下身来 ♪ |
[44:13] | Excuse me, I’m talking to you. | 打扰一下 我在和你说话呢 |
[44:15] | ♪ I left your party… ♪ | ♪ 我离开你的聚会 ♪ |
[44:19] | Hey! You Bunny? | 喂 你是邦尼吗 |
[44:21] | You’ve gotta be Bunny. | 你一定是邦尼了 |
[44:24] | I’m talking to you. Hey. | 我在和你说话呢 喂 |
[44:33] | I hope you got a warrant | 我希望你有搜查令 |
[44:35] | to be busting in my door like that, mister policeman. | 不然你这样破门而入很不好 警察先生 |
[44:37] | But, uh, then again, you ain’t got no gun, | 不过话说回来 你没有带枪 |
[44:40] | so you might not be no policeman at all. | 那你可能根本不是警察了 |
[44:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:49] | Oh, my– What? | 天哪 这什么鬼 |
[44:59] | Hey, handsome. I’m warning you… | 帅哥 我可警告过你了 |
[45:02] | ♪ Catch me, darling ♪ | ♪ 抓紧我 亲爱的 ♪ |
[45:04] | ♪ I’m a cannonball ♪ | ♪ 我是加农炮 ♪ |
[45:05] | ♪ Feel all that energy ♪ | ♪ 汇聚所有力量 ♪ |
[45:08] | ♪ Stronger now ♪ | ♪ 更加强壮 ♪ |
[45:10] | ♪ Sweat, hello I’ll make it work for me ♪ | ♪ 汗水 我会让它尽情流淌 ♪ |
[45:13] | ♪ Baby, you’re… ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你是 ♪ |
[45:15] | Biscuits and gravy, bitch. | 不痛不痒 贱人 |
[45:21] | We gonna dance! We gonna dance, we gonna dance! | 陪你玩到底 陪你玩到底 陪你玩到底 |
[45:29] | – Biscuits and gravy, sister. – Sister? | -雕虫小技 姐妹 -姐妹 |
[45:33] | The fuck is that supposed to mean? | 你他妈什么意思 |
[45:40] | My table! | 我的爱桌 |
[45:45] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[45:46] | Stop! | 停下 |
[45:48] | Stop. | 住手 |
[45:49] | This little girl is gonna die in forty-three minutes. | 四十三分钟后这小女孩就会死 |
[45:56] | Who’s this bitch? | 这贱人是谁 |
[45:57] | This bitch is 11 years old, | 这贱人只有十一岁 |
[45:59] | and she’s trapped in a box somewhere, | 她被困在了一个箱子里 |
[46:00] | and you’re our only hope to find her. | 只有你才能找到她 |
[46:02] | These guys. | 这些人 |
[46:03] | These guys. You know them? | 这些人 你认识吗 |
[46:10] | I didn’t think too much of these two. | 这两人我不太喜欢 |
[46:13] | Kind of looked at me like I was a toilet seat | 看我的眼神就像我是个马桶垫 |
[46:15] | that they’d catch something from. | 带传染病那种 |
[46:17] | That’s rude. | 太无礼了 |
[46:18] | But they were here? | 那他们来过这里 对吗 |
[46:20] | You’re super-heavy. Please get off me. | 你太重了 求你从我身上下去 |
[46:23] | That’s what they all say. At first. | 刚开始的时候 他们都这么说 |
[46:27] | Excuse me | 请让一让 |
[46:29] | Get up. | 起来 |
[46:41] | Turn that off. Not gonna incriminate myself on camera, | 关掉 我可不想在镜头前招供 |
[46:44] | not even for a little girl. | 就算是为了个小女孩也不行 |
[46:45] | Now, made them a couple passports, | 我给他们做了几本护照 |
[46:49] | didn’t ask where they were going, | 没问他们要去哪里 |
[46:51] | but I made copies of their IDs, just in case. | 但以防万一 我复印了他们的驾照 |
[46:54] | Pays to cover your ass in this business. | 干这一行解决后顾之忧很重要 |
[46:57] | Although, uh, it is sinful | 但遮掩了我的后顾之美 |
[46:59] | to cover up a thing of beauty too much. | 真的是犯罪 |
[47:02] | If you know what I mean. | 明白我的意思吗 |
[47:05] | Thank you. And yes, that is an amazing ass. | 谢谢 还有 你后面看起来确实很美 |
[47:09] | – Right, Officer Penny? – Right, Officer Penny? | -对吧 潘尼警官 -对吧 潘尼警官 |
[47:13] | Outstanding. | 美翻了 |
[47:17] | Max and Dean Keller. Brothers. | 麦克斯和迪恩·凯勒 兄弟 |
[47:20] | Their parents must be so proud. | 他们的父母一定很自豪 |
[47:22] | 1470 Prytania Street. Same address. | 普利塔尼亚街1470号 地址相同 |
[47:24] | Let’s go. Thank you. | 走吧 谢了 |
[47:27] | Hey, sugar. Get this on camera. | 亲爱的 把这个拍下来 |
[47:35] | This guy might not even live here anymore. | 这家伙不见得还住在这 |
[47:37] | Or, he could still live there | 或者 他还住在那 |
[47:39] | and be waiting with bells on for me to arrest him. | 就等着我去抓他了 |
[47:41] | I mean, the address on my ID’s | 我是说 我驾照的地址 |
[47:43] | from three apartments ago. | 是三个公寓前的事了 |
[47:44] | You’re kind of a glass half empty sort of gal, aren’t you? | 你就是那种凡事悲观的人吧 |
[47:47] | What glass? | 什么悲 |
[47:55] | Ava, stay here. | 艾娃 待在这 |
[47:58] | Hey! Watch out, man! | 小心点 老兄 |
[48:03] | Come on. Need this car, sir. Police. | 警察 把车给我 |
[48:11] | Hands up, and on your knees! | 举起手来 跪下 |
[48:12] | Now! Get down! | 现在 趴下 |
[48:14] | – Hey, hey! We’re not armed! – Get your ass on the ground now! | -我们没带武器 -现在立刻趴下 |
[48:15] | Get on your knees! I do not want to drop you! Hands up! | 跪下 我不想开枪 举起手来 |
[48:17] | I’m a police officer, Frank Penny | 我是警察 弗兰克·潘尼 |
[48:19] | – badge number 486. – We know who you are, Penny! | -警号486 -我们知道你是谁 潘尼 |
[48:21] | Your ass is all over TV! | 电视上全是你 |
[48:22] | What the hell do you mean, TV? | 你什么意思 什么电视 |
[48:24] | Listen, I admit, I may have made | 听着 我承认 可能我 |
[48:25] | some questionable judgement calls today, okay? | 今天做了些不好的判断 |
[48:27] | And I’d love to sit down someday over a cup of coffee | 之后我也愿意坐下来喝杯咖啡 |
[48:30] | – and discuss it with you guys… – Get on the ground! | -和你们聊一聊 -趴下 |
[48:32] | – Hey, he’s trying to help you! – Please, guys, listen. | -他是在帮你们 -请听我说 |
[48:34] | The men who kidnapped Claudia Volk | 绑架克劳蒂亚·沃克的人 |
[48:36] | are Max and Dean Keller. We have an address. | 叫麦克斯和迪恩·凯勒 我们有地址 |
[48:38] | He’s telling the truth and you need to believe us. | 他在说实话 你要相信我们 |
[48:41] | No one invited you to talk, miss! | 没人让你说话 女士 |
[48:43] | Look, guys, arrest me! Beat me! | 听着 逮捕我 殴打我 |
[48:45] | Take away my lunch money, I don’t care. | 抢我的午餐钱 我不在乎 |
[48:46] | But first call Volk, | 但先给沃克打电话 |
[48:48] | tell him we have a real lead to his daughter! | 告诉他我们有他女儿的线索 |
[48:53] | We’re running out of time, guys! | 快来不及了 |
[48:56] | Okay, what’s the address? | 好 地址是什么 |
[49:06] | Get back, get back! | 退后 退后 |
[49:08] | – Get out of the way! – Get back, get back! | -快闪开 -退后 退后 |
[49:10] | Clear the area! | 快散开 |
[49:13] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[49:53] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[49:54] | Hey, asshole, put it down! | 混蛋 把枪放下 |
[50:07] | Get out of here! | 快走 |
[50:14] | Frank Penny! Where the hell you hiding? | 弗兰克·潘尼 你他妈躲哪了 |
[50:26] | Ava, let’s move. | 艾娃 快走 |
[50:27] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |
[50:28] | Keep your head down. | 低下头 |
[50:38] | Stay right here, okay? | 待在这别动 好吗 |
[50:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[51:36] | Ava, come on, come on. Let’s go. | 艾娃 来 跟我走 |
[51:38] | Come on. | 快 |
[51:51] | Oh, you are gonna die today, cop! | 条子 今天就是你的死期 |
[51:53] | Get back. Get back inside. | 退后 躲到里面去 |
[52:03] | Are you hit? | 你中枪了吗 |
[52:05] | Stay behind the wheel, okay? | 躲在轮胎后面 好吗 |
[52:15] | Drop your weapon. Get down on the ground. | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[52:42] | Drop your weapons and get down on the ground. | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[52:47] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[52:49] | What do I want? | 我想怎么样 |
[52:51] | You killed my brother! | 你杀了我弟弟 |
[52:52] | You ask a stupid question. | 蠢问题 |
[52:54] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[53:05] | – Come out! – Your brother was a bad guy! | -出来 -你弟弟是个坏人 |
[53:08] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say you’re a bad guy too. | 我敢说你也是个坏人 |
[53:11] | I repeat, this is the police. | 再说一次 我们是警察 |
[53:13] | Drop your weapons and get on the ground. | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[53:15] | – Where’s the girl? – Oh, no. | -女孩在哪 -休想 |
[53:17] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[53:20] | Go, go, move! | 快 快走 |
[53:38] | I don’t wanna die! | 我不想死 |
[53:42] | I’m coming for you, cop! | 我来了 条子 |
[53:44] | We have to get out of here! | 我们得逃出去 |
[53:45] | Come here. Ava, come here. | 过来 艾娃 过来 |
[53:47] | Ava, look at me. | 艾娃 看着我 |
[53:50] | We’re not gonna die. | 我们不会死的 |
[53:55] | We can’t die, you know why? Huh? | 我们不能死 知道为什么吗 |
[53:58] | Because that little girl needs us. | 因为那个小女孩需要我们 |
[54:01] | She needs you, Ava. | 她需要你 艾娃 |
[54:04] | All right? | 好吗 |
[54:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[54:08] | The old Donner building is empty. | 那栋老多纳楼没人 |
[54:10] | If I can lead him there, | 如果我能把他引到那里 |
[54:12] | you and everyone around here is gonna be safe, | 你和这里的其他人就安全了 |
[54:14] | but I need you to get that address to the police. | 但是我需要你把地址交给警察 |
[54:16] | Okay? Get them to listen to you. | 好吗 让他们相信你 |
[54:17] | It’s on you, you understand? | 全靠你了 明白吗 |
[54:21] | Yeah. All right. | 好 好的 |
[54:25] | You’re a bitch, Dean. | 你就是个贱货 迪恩 |
[54:27] | Just like your brother! Two ugly sons of a bitch! | 就像你弟弟一样 两个丑逼贱种 |
[54:31] | Which means your mother’s a bitch too, I guess. | 你妈也是个贱货 |
[54:33] | That’s logical, right? | 很合理 对吧 |
[54:35] | I was trying to draw him out. | 我只是在引他出来 |
[54:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:52] | You’re gonna go down that alley. | 往那个巷子逃跑 |
[54:53] | You go as fast as you can, okay? | 能跑多快跑多快 好吗 |
[54:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:56] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[54:58] | Go. | 跑 |
[55:18] | I’m coming for you, cop! | 我来抓你了 条子 |
[55:25] | This is a message for the police. | 这是给警察的消息 |
[55:27] | The shooters are Max and Dean Keller. | 枪手是麦克斯和迪恩·凯勒 |
[55:29] | Their address is 1470 Prytania Street, | 他们的地址是普利塔尼亚街1470号 |
[55:31] | and we think they have Claudia Volk there. | 我们认为克劳蒂亚·沃克就在那 |
[55:33] | They have Claudia Volk at 1470 Prytania Street. | 克劳蒂亚·沃克关在普利塔尼亚街1470号 |
[55:38] | Let’s roll out! | 出发 |
[55:39] | Clover, I’ve gotta go back in, I’ve gotta help them. | 克罗弗 我要回去 我想帮他们 |
[55:42] | That psycho left a morgue behind. | 那疯子杀的人数不胜数 |
[55:44] | You almost left in a body bag, Av. | 你差点就挂了 艾娃 |
[55:49] | You know I don’t do funerals or cemeteries, | 你知道我受不了葬礼或者墓地 |
[55:51] | it’s too dangerous. It is time to get out, girl. | 太危险了 你该离开了 |
[55:56] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[56:38] | Come on out, cop! | 出来啊条子 |
[56:40] | Let’s get this over with. | 该了结了 |
[56:44] | I don’t want to kill you, Dean. | 我不想杀你 迪恩 |
[56:46] | I just want the girl. | 我只要那个女孩 |
[56:48] | That’s the rub, isn’t it? | 难就难在这 是吧 |
[56:51] | You kill me, you kill the girl. | 你杀了我 你就害死了那女孩 |
[56:54] | I don’t mind kneecapping you, though. | 但我不介意打碎你的膝盖骨 |
[56:58] | You didn’t kneecap my brother. | 我弟弟被你打的可不是膝盖骨 |
[57:04] | Yeah, I had no choice. | 是 我别无选择 |
[57:07] | Just like you had no choice when you killed that kid? | 你杀那小孩也是别无选择吗 |
[57:14] | That’s right, asshole. | 对啊 混蛋 |
[57:17] | It’s all over the Internet… | 网上都传遍了 |
[57:20] | TV even. | 甚至还有电视 |
[57:23] | We’re famous, you and I. | 我们出名了 你和我 |
[57:47] | Penny! | 潘尼 |
[57:50] | This is getting fun! | 越来越有趣了 |
[1:00:01] | I think your girlfriend’s here, Penny. | 你女朋友在这哦 潘尼 |
[1:00:27] | – We’re streaming live. – No shit. | -这是直播 -真的吗 |
[1:00:32] | And I gotta say I’m one handsome son of a bitch. | 我得说 我真是个帅逼 |
[1:00:36] | I’ve got millions of witnesses. Don’t do anything stupid. | 这里有上百万的目击者 别犯傻 |
[1:00:40] | You think I’m afraid of a little facetime, huh? | 你以为我会怕视频连线吗 |
[1:00:45] | Pig number one, are you listening? | 猪头一号 你在听吗 |
[1:00:47] | That’s you, Volk. You’re the number one pig. | 就是你 沃克 你就是猪头一号 |
[1:00:50] | In about half an hour, | 再过半小时 |
[1:00:52] | your little piglet’s gonna be dead. | 你的小猪猪就会死 |
[1:00:56] | And you’re gonna know what it feels like… | 然后你就会明白 |
[1:01:00] | to lose someone close to you, | 失去亲人是什么滋味 |
[1:01:02] | to stand by while you watch your blood | 当你的血肉至亲独自在黑暗中 |
[1:01:05] | breathe their last breath alone in the dark. | 咽下最后一口气 你只能眼睁睁看着 |
[1:01:10] | And there’s not a goddamn thing you can do about it. | 你他妈一点办法都没有 |
[1:01:16] | Gimme that. | 给我 |
[1:01:18] | Whatcha got here? | 看看这是什么 |
[1:01:33] | It’s like Call of Duty. | 就像《使命召唤》 |
[1:01:42] | It’s funny, isn’t it, reporter? | 有意思 对吧记者 |
[1:01:45] | Now that I got the camera, | 镜头现在在我手上 |
[1:01:47] | I don’t need you anymore. | 那你就没用了 |
[1:01:51] | Please. | 不要 |
[1:01:54] | Bye-Bye. | 永别了 |
[1:02:01] | Ava, move it. Come on. | 艾娃 快走 |
[1:02:09] | Here’s an idea. Don’t be the news. | 给你个建议 别变成新闻了 |
[1:02:11] | – Look who’s talking. – Come on! | -你还好意思说 -快 |
[1:02:30] | Okay, what now? | 好了 现在怎么办 |
[1:02:33] | There. Over there. | 那儿 那边 |
[1:02:39] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[1:02:41] | Nope. | 不行 |
[1:02:43] | Nope, nope, nope, all my nopes. | 不不不 最怕这个 |
[1:02:45] | All right, well, tell Dean when he gets here, | 那好 等迪恩到了你来跟他说 |
[1:02:47] | I think his dad’s a bitch, too. | 我觉得他爸也是个贱货 |
[1:02:48] | Penny! | 潘尼 |
[1:02:50] | I’m ready for my close-up! | 我准备好拍特写了 |
[1:02:51] | Close your eyes and plug your nose. Come on. | 闭上眼塞住鼻子 快 |
[1:02:53] | I’m hating today so hard right now! | 我恨死今天了 |
[1:02:55] | Penny! | 潘尼 |
[1:03:49] | 1470 Prytania. | 普利塔尼亚街1470号 |
[1:03:53] | – Huh? Come on! – If you know that address | -快说啊 -如果你知道这地址 |
[1:03:56] | then you know what this is all about. | 那你就该明白这一切都是为了什么 |
[1:03:58] | She’s there, isn’t she? Claudia Volk. | 她在那 对吧 克劳蒂亚·沃克 |
[1:04:00] | I told the cops. | 我告诉警察了 |
[1:04:03] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[1:04:04] | The cops are on their way, you dirtbag. | 警察就要到了 你个混蛋 |
[1:04:18] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[1:04:21] | Bring it in! | 带过来 |
[1:04:22] | Shit, it’s a fake! He lied to us! | 见鬼 地址是假的 他骗了我们 |
[1:04:25] | No! Goddamn it! | 不 该死 |
[1:04:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:33] | I take it back, pig. | 我收回刚才的话 猪头 |
[1:04:36] | You don’t know shit. | 看来你们什么都不知道 |
[1:04:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:04:40] | Ask them what it’s like. | 问问他们是什么感觉 |
[1:04:43] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:49] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[1:04:51] | Answer me! Answer me! | 你回话 回话 |
[1:04:55] | Penny. | 潘尼 |
[1:04:59] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:05:04] | Claudia needs you to focus. | 你必须集中精力才把救克劳蒂亚救出来 |
[1:05:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:05:12] | Take that side! I’m in! On the north side! | 去那边 我来了 在北侧 |
[1:05:15] | But now we need to go. | 但现在我们得走了 |
[1:05:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:05:33] | Where now? | 现在去哪儿 |
[1:05:34] | – 1470 Prytania. – But wait, | -普利塔尼亚街1470号 -等下 |
[1:05:36] | – he said they weren’t at that… – Rule number three, | -他说他们不在 -规则三 |
[1:05:37] | never believe dirtbags. | 永远不要相信坏人 |
[1:05:42] | Now I want a real car this time. | 我这回需要一辆真正的汽车了 |
[1:05:43] | Come on, go, go! | 来吧 跟过来 |
[1:05:45] | Stop! | 停车 |
[1:05:50] | Excuse me, innocent citizen. I’m an officer of the law. | 劳驾 朋友 我是警察 |
[1:05:53] | May I please have the use of this vehicle? | 请把你的车借我用下 |
[1:05:55] | A little girl’s life is at stake. | 一个小女孩的生命危在旦夕 |
[1:05:56] | Bite me. | 滚开 |
[1:05:58] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[1:06:01] | He said please. | 他说过请了 |
[1:06:03] | What the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[1:06:07] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[1:06:11] | – Asshole! – This is what I love. | -混蛋 -我就喜欢这感觉 |
[1:06:13] | This is what media feels like, actually doing something, | 这才是媒体应有的样子 干点实在的 |
[1:06:16] | finding the truth, not hiding behind your computer, | 挖掘真相 而不是躲在屏幕后面 |
[1:06:18] | waiting for some viral bullshit to land in your lap. | 干等着胡编乱造的新闻砸在你头上 |
[1:06:21] | This is why I do my job. | 这才是我干这一行的初衷 |
[1:06:22] | You’re starting to convince me. | 我也开始懂了 |
[1:06:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:25] | Media isn’t all just a pack of ratings whores. | 媒体不仅仅是一帮只关注收视率的废物 |
[1:06:28] | Did you just compliment me? | 你是在夸我吗 |
[1:06:31] | Don’t get used to it. | 别给点阳光就灿烂 |
[1:06:33] | And this man right here, boys and girls, | 观众宝宝们 坐在我身边的这位 |
[1:06:35] | this man is proof that there are dope-ass cops out there | 他正在用实际行动证明 确实有些警察 |
[1:06:38] | doing everything they can to protect you. | 是在尽全力保护我们的生命安全 |
[1:06:41] | Did you just compliment me? | 你是在夸我吗 |
[1:06:42] | Yeah. | 就是夸了 |
[1:06:44] | Get used to it. | 尽情灿烂吧 |
[1:06:48] | Clover, what you got for me? | 克罗弗 有什么最新资料吗 |
[1:06:51] | Prytania is a bum address. | 普利塔尼亚街是个无效地址 |
[1:06:53] | So, it says here two years ago, | 据说两年前 |
[1:06:54] | the building was leveled after the Kellers’ meth lab | 凯勒家的毒品实验室爆炸后 |
[1:06:58] | in the basement exploded. What the– | 那里就被夷为平地了 |
[1:07:00] | So, you’re telling me we just risked our lives | 你是想说 我们刚才的冒险 |
[1:07:01] | for nothing, that Claudia was never there? | 毫无意义 克劳蒂亚根本不在那里吗 |
[1:07:03] | Yeah, pull over now, dig a ditch. | 对 现在靠边停车 赶紧逃跑吧 |
[1:07:05] | No! Your bestie always comes through. | 逗你呢 你的好闺蜜总会有办法 |
[1:07:07] | I just got into the city’s property record. | 我刚查了这个城市的财产记录 |
[1:07:09] | Turns out the boys recently inherited the house | 原来那哥俩最近刚继承了 |
[1:07:11] | that they grew up in. | 他们小时候生活过的房子 |
[1:07:13] | New address. | 去新地址 |
[1:07:22] | He’s patched up and ready. | 已经固定好了 |
[1:07:23] | Got him. | 来了 |
[1:07:25] | One, two, got it. | 一 二 上车 |
[1:07:35] | Loading 10ccs. | 加10毫升 |
[1:07:37] | Let’s get that line. | 加到刻线那里 |
[1:07:39] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:07:41] | – Prop up the bag. Ready? – Get it prepped. | -把揹包撑起来 好了吗 -好了 |
[1:07:50] | Holy crap! | 妈呀 |
[1:08:23] | Y’all brought out the big guns for me. | 你们都因我挺身而出 |
[1:08:26] | I’m flattered. | 我荣幸之至 |
[1:08:28] | Every cop in this city’s looking for you, asshole. | 这个城市里的每个警察都在找你 混蛋 |
[1:08:31] | Where the hell you gonna go? | 你能跑哪去 |
[1:08:37] | Home. | 回家 |
[1:08:44] | So, what’s this about? | 这究竟是为了什么 |
[1:08:46] | Why would Dean and Max go to such great lengths | 迪恩和麦克斯费这么大劲 |
[1:08:48] | to hurt a little girl? | 就是为了加害一个女孩吗 |
[1:08:49] | It’s not about Claudia. They wanna hurt Volk. | 并不是针对克劳蒂亚 他们是想伤害沃克 |
[1:08:53] | I don’t know why, but this is very personal. | 具体我也说不清 这应该是个人恩怨 |
[1:09:01] | 你们已接近目的地 还剩20分钟 赶快 GPS显示 | |
[1:09:03] | Twenty minutes. | 还有二十分钟 |
[1:09:10] | Hold on. We’re almost there. | 稳住 我们就要到了 |
[1:09:23] | We’re about to enter the last known address | 我们即将抵达目前所知的 最后一个 |
[1:09:25] | of the kidnappers. | 和绑匪有关的地址了 |
[1:09:26] | 我想要那个 你们在哪里 我怀疑克劳蒂亚是否在这 此房屋待拆除 | |
[1:09:27] | 你们在哪里 我怀疑克劳蒂亚是否在这 此房屋待拆除 又一个破旧建筑 | |
[1:09:28] | 我怀疑克劳蒂亚是否在这 此房屋待拆除 又一个破旧建筑 你们确定目标正确吗 | |
[1:09:29] | I don’t know what we’re gonna find inside. | 我不知道里面会有什么 |
[1:09:31] | I’m gonna shut up. | 我要闭嘴了 |
[1:09:50] | Lovely. | 什么味道 |
[1:09:52] | Smells like a giant kitty litter in here. | 闻起来像一个巨大的猫窝 |
[1:09:53] | 隔着屏幕我都闻到了 屋里没人 我超爱猫咪 克劳蒂亚在那里 | |
[1:09:54] | All right, she’s gotta be here. | 好吧 她一定在这里 |
[1:09:55] | 屋里没人 我超爱猫咪 克劳蒂亚在那里 过来呀小喵喵 | |
[1:09:56] | So check every door, cabinet, closet. | 仔细检查每一扇门 每个橱柜 和壁橱 |
[1:10:00] | Look for a hose or a water source. | 看看哪里有水管或水源 |
[1:10:01] | I’m so not a cat person. | 我一点也不喜欢猫 |
[1:10:06] | Wait, stop! | 等等 别动 |
[1:10:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:10:12] | Is that a booby trap? | 那是诡雷吗 |
[1:10:38] | That’s creatively psycho. | 真是变态到一定境界了 |
[1:10:40] | The Texas Chainsaw MacGyvers. Great. | 德州电锯杀人狂 呵呵 |
[1:10:44] | My ass, you don’t watch TV. | 你不看电视就怪了 |
[1:10:45] | Touché. | 一点不错 |
[1:10:50] | Be careful, all right? | 小心点 好吧 |
[1:10:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:11:19] | Let’s see what fresh hell we can find upstairs, shall we? | 让我们看看楼上有什么 好吗 |
[1:11:31] | 那是炸弹吗 说真的 艾娃 当心脚下 轰隆 | |
[1:11:31] | 说真的 艾娃 当心脚下 轰隆 艾娃 你酷毙了 | |
[1:11:32] | 艾娃 当心脚下 轰隆 艾娃 你酷毙了 姑娘 喊一下克劳蒂亚 | |
[1:11:35] | 轰隆 艾娃 你酷毙了 姑娘 喊一下克劳蒂亚 这房子是个大陷阱 | |
[1:11:35] | 艾娃 你酷毙了 姑娘 喊一下克劳蒂亚 这房子是个大陷阱 那真的是触发导线吗 | |
[1:11:38] | 姑娘 喊一下克劳蒂亚 这房子是个大陷阱 那真的是触发导线吗 你们一定要当心呐 | |
[1:11:40] | 这房子是个大陷阱 那真的是触发导线吗 你们一定要当心呐 一个美女 | |
[1:11:41] | 那真的是触发导线吗 你们一定要当心呐 一个美女 是谁把美女装进相框里了 | |
[1:11:42] | This looks like a younger version of Max and Dean Keller. | 看起来像年轻版的麦克斯和迪恩·凯勒 |
[1:11:43] | 你们一定要当心呐 一个美女 是谁把美女装进相框里了 他们一定天生就是疯子 | |
[1:11:47] | Seems like we’re in the right place. | 看来我们来对地方了 |
[1:11:52] | What is it that Penny said? | 潘尼刚怎么说的 |
[1:11:54] | That this seems personal. | 这应该是私人恩怨 |
[1:11:58] | Brings us a question. Who’s the girl? | 那么问题来了 那个女孩是谁 |
[1:12:01] | 一个美女 是谁把美女装进相框里了 他们一定天生就是疯子 我看着没啥异常 | |
[1:12:02] | 是谁把美女装进相框里了 他们一定天生就是疯子 我看着没啥异常 她长得像我前女友 | |
[1:12:08] | Clover, are you listening? | 克罗弗 在吗 |
[1:12:10] | Find out who that girl is. | 搞明白那个女孩是谁 |
[1:12:42] | Good kitty. | 乖猫猫 |
[1:12:45] | I will now like cats. | 我越来越爱猫了 |
[1:13:19] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[1:13:32] | Claudia! | 克劳蒂亚 |
[1:13:41] | Yo, Clover, What’s up? | 克罗弗 怎么样 |
[1:13:43] | That girl was the Keller’s sister, Naomi. | 那个女孩是凯勒的妹妹 内奥米 |
[1:13:45] | Claudia! Claudia, can you hear me? | 克劳蒂亚 听得到我吗 克劳蒂亚 |
[1:13:49] | When their meth lab blew up, | 当他们的冰毒实验室爆炸时 |
[1:13:51] | she was trapped in the basement. | 她被困在地下室里 |
[1:13:52] | The police didn’t even go in for 64 minutes, typical. | 警察拖了64分钟迟迟不肯进入 |
[1:13:56] | When they found her, she was already dead. | 当他们发现她时 她已经死了 |
[1:13:58] | She was drowned, there was a burst water pipe. | 她被淹死了 因为有个水管爆了 |
[1:14:00] | Sixty-four minutes. | 六十四分钟 |
[1:14:11] | And get this, the Officer in charge that night | 关键是 当时负责这个案件的警官 |
[1:14:13] | was Vice Captain Tom Volk. | 就是汤姆·沃克副队长 |
[1:14:18] | So this is their revenge. Thank, Clover. Good work. | 所以这是报复 谢谢 克罗弗 干得不错 |
[1:14:34] | It’s a trap. | 这是个诡雷 |
[1:14:35] | It’s a trap! | 这是个诡雷 |
[1:14:37] | Ava! | 艾娃 |
[1:14:41] | Don’t lift your foot. | 不要抬脚 |
[1:14:42] | Is that what I think it is? | 真是我想的那样吗 |
[1:14:45] | This wire heads down to all the gasoline in the basement. | 这条线连通地下室所有的汽油 |
[1:14:47] | Gasoline? | 汽油 |
[1:14:48] | Yeah, you know the stuff they put in real cars. | 对 就是汽车里用的汽油 |
[1:14:50] | We already had this talk. | 我们之前谈到过 |
[1:14:52] | Ava, I need you to be real cool right now. | 艾娃 你一定要保持冷静 |
[1:14:54] | I’m cool. Popsicle cool. | 我很冷静 就像冰棍一样冷静 |
[1:14:57] | All right, this is no jar of nails. | 好吧 这不是闹着玩的 |
[1:14:58] | This brings the whole building down. | 整个楼都会塌 |
[1:15:00] | I’m cool. This is my cool face. | 我很冷静 这是我的冷静脸 |
[1:15:03] | Okay, I’m gonna trace this wire down, | 好 我沿着线找找 |
[1:15:05] | see if I can cut it | 看能不能在咱们被炸飞前 |
[1:15:07] | before it blows our basketballs off, okay? | 把它剪断 好吗 |
[1:15:10] | Penny? | 潘尼 |
[1:15:12] | The Kellers had a sister, | 凯勒兄弟有个妹妹 |
[1:15:14] | and she died. | 她已经死了 |
[1:15:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:15:17] | I think I just saw her in the basement. | 我刚在应该地下室见到她的尸体了 |
[1:15:20] | And the Keller brothers blame Volk for not saving her. | 凯勒兄弟记恨沃克没有及时解救她 |
[1:15:27] | Bomb squad? | 防爆小组到了吗 |
[1:15:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:28] | What’s up, cop? | 怎么了 警察 |
[1:16:31] | Not much, homie! | 没怎么 老兄 |
[1:16:33] | Just admiring what you’ve done with the place. | 只是在欣赏你的杰作 |
[1:16:36] | Ever consider selling? | 你考虑把它卖掉么 |
[1:16:40] | I’m considering… | 我在考虑 |
[1:16:42] | where I’m gonna shoot you first. | 先打你哪儿 |
[1:16:45] | I’m thinking your pecker. | 你的老二吧 |
[1:16:50] | – Where’s the girl, Keller? – No! | -凯勒 那女孩在哪 -我不会告诉你的 |
[1:16:53] | Not until that timer hits zero! | 直到把计时器的时间耗尽 |
[1:16:56] | Goddamn it, Dean. | 该死的 迪恩 |
[1:16:57] | Claudia’s innocent, | 克劳蒂亚是无辜的 |
[1:16:59] | just like your sister was. | 就像你妹妹一样 |
[1:17:02] | She didn’t deserve what happened to her, | 你妹妹不应该就那样死去 |
[1:17:03] | and Claudia doesn’t deserve this. | 克劳蒂亚也一样 |
[1:17:07] | You wanna make a statement? Kill me, | 你想要报复吗 杀了我吧 |
[1:17:09] | in front of the whole world, | 在全世界观众面前 |
[1:17:11] | but not this little girl. | 但别动那个女孩 |
[1:17:14] | What the hell’s the point? | 你这样做到底有什么意义 |
[1:17:21] | The point? | 什么意义 |
[1:17:24] | Funny thing about that. | 说来真有趣 |
[1:17:27] | Sometimes a person dies, and nobody cares! | 一个活生生的人死了 竟没人在意 |
[1:17:31] | Maybe they’re just the wrong kind of person. | 有可能他们犯下过罪行 |
[1:17:35] | Like my sister, Naomi. | 就像我妹妹 内奥米 |
[1:17:38] | Somebody like that, | 像她那样的人 |
[1:17:40] | cops just stand by and watch. | 警察只是袖手旁观 |
[1:17:43] | I mean, she’s just some white trash, some… | 她是个白人垃圾 |
[1:17:47] | meth head. | 是个毒枭 |
[1:17:49] | Let her die. | 她就该死 |
[1:17:54] | But one of your own, | 但换成是你们中的一个 |
[1:17:57] | that’s a whole different story, isn’t it? | 事情就完全不一样了 对吗 |
[1:18:02] | I mean, I got cops willing to trade their lives | 警察们不惜以命相搏 |
[1:18:05] | for some kid they never even met. | 来营救一个他们从未谋面的女孩 |
[1:18:09] | Ain’t that a thing? | 不就是这样吗 |
[1:18:15] | Course, why trade… | 如果能够不劳而获 |
[1:18:18] | when you can get it for free? | 为何还要赔上性命 |
[1:18:28] | Ava, lift your foot! Let it blow up! | 艾娃 抬脚 让它炸吧 |
[1:18:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:18:54] | Come on. Come on! Come on! | 过来 过来 过来 |
[1:18:55] | Come on. Get up, come on. | 过来 起来 过来 |
[1:18:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:19:09] | We’re in the attic, We’re trying to find our way | 我们现在在阁楼上 我们正在找 |
[1:19:10] | to the rooftop. | 去屋顶的路 |
[1:19:34] | Somebody help us! | 救救我们 |
[1:19:36] | Help! Someone needs to send us help now! | 救命啊 快派人来就我们 |
[1:19:38] | That’s our exclusive. | 这是我们的独家新闻 |
[1:19:39] | Let’s get our eye in the sky over there right now. | 现在把我们的拍摄直升机调过去 |
[1:19:42] | No, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[1:19:44] | We jump, broken bones, maybe worse. | 我们跳下去 可能会摔骨折 甚至更糟 |
[1:19:47] | – Up here, we’re dead. -Okay. Okay. | -在这上面我们死定了 -好 行 |
[1:19:50] | I see you! | 我看见你们了 |
[1:19:52] | I’m coming in! | 我来了 |
[1:19:53] | Stay where you are. We’re gonna come to you. | 待在原地 我们来救你们 |
[1:19:57] | Hey! Hey! | 我们在这里 |
[1:19:59] | I’m gonna bring the chopper down. | 我要下降了 |
[1:20:04] | – Hey! Hey! – Hey! Hey! | -这里 这里 -这里 这里 |
[1:20:06] | Hey, right here! | 在这里 |
[1:20:08] | I see you! I’m coming down. | 我看见你们了 我会降下来 |
[1:20:10] | Hey! Right here! | 在这里 |
[1:20:13] | Stay on the roof. I’m gonna get as close as I can. | 待在屋顶 我会尽可能地靠近 |
[1:20:15] | That’s it! That’s it! That’s it! Come on! Come on! | 就这样 就这样 快 快过来 |
[1:20:19] | It’s gonna be all right. I got you. | 会没事的 我来接你们 |
[1:20:24] | All right, get on. | 好吧 快上来 |
[1:20:25] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Move! | -快 我们走 -快上来 |
[1:20:30] | Go, go, go! Get us in the air! Get us in– | 快 快 快走 快升上去 快升 |
[1:20:34] | Penny! | 潘尼 |
[1:20:39] | Penny! | 潘尼 |
[1:20:57] | Penny! | 潘尼 |
[1:21:12] | Come on, bitch! Let’s all die on TV! | 来啊 贱人 我们在电视上同归于尽 |
[1:21:16] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[1:21:20] | Ahh! Oh. | 天啊 |
[1:21:27] | Ava? Ava? | 艾娃 艾娃 |
[1:21:32] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[1:22:22] | Whoo-hoo-hoo. | 好险 |
[1:22:33] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪里 |
[1:22:36] | Six feet under, man! | 地下六英尺[约1.8米] 伙计 |
[1:22:41] | Enjoy the view! | 好好欣赏风景吧 |
[1:23:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:03] | – What’s the time? – Five or six minutes, tops. | -还有多长时间 -最多五或六分钟 |
[1:23:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:23:10] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:23:12] | – You did everything you could. – No. | -你尽力了 -不 |
[1:23:14] | You did everything you could. | 你尽力了 |
[1:23:16] | No matter how many times someone tells you that, | 无论别人告诉你多少次 |
[1:23:18] | it doesn’t make it true. | 都不会让它变成真的 |
[1:23:21] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[1:23:26] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[1:23:42] | I shot a kid. | 我杀了个孩子 |
[1:23:51] | Nine years old, two years ago. | 九岁 两年前的事 |
[1:23:57] | His name was Robert. | 他的名字叫罗伯特 |
[1:24:01] | The father had a gun to the kid’s head. | 孩子的爸爸拿枪指着孩子的头 |
[1:24:03] | He was high out of his mind. | 他嗑药嗑糊涂了 |
[1:24:09] | He was gonna pull a trigger. | 他当时要开枪 |
[1:24:13] | So I took the shot, just as the guy | 所以我开了枪 正巧那家伙 |
[1:24:16] | pulled the kid up like a shield. | 把孩子拉过来当肉盾 |
[1:24:21] | They said I did everything I could then, too. | 他们也说 我那时尽力了 |
[1:24:24] | The little boy died. | 那个小男孩死了 |
[1:24:30] | Now another kid’s gonna be buried because of me. | 现在 另一个孩子将因我而死 |
[1:24:36] | Hey. | 好了 |
[1:24:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:56] | Buried. | 下葬 |
[1:24:58] | Buried! | 下葬 |
[1:25:01] | He said she’s six feet under! | 他说她在地下六英尺[约1.8米] |
[1:25:03] | Enjoy the view! The view, Longview! | 欣赏风景 为优 朗维尤 |
[1:25:06] | – Longview! – They switched the caskets! | -朗维尤 -他们换了棺材 |
[1:25:08] | – Sir, Longview! – Hey! | -警官 去朗维尤 -喂 |
[1:25:09] | Get us to Longview Cemetery now! | 立刻送我们去朗维尤 |
[1:25:11] | You got it! | 没问题 |
[1:25:22] | We’re live in three, two, one. | 准备直播 三 二 一 |
[1:25:25] | In one of the most dramatic rescues | 在这场电视直播史上 |
[1:25:27] | ever captured on live television, | 最富戏剧性的营救行动中 |
[1:25:30] | our own eye in the sky rescued two people | 我们的拍摄直升机 |
[1:25:32] | from the roof of that burning structure | 在屋顶倒塌的那一刻 |
[1:25:35] | just moments before its roof collapsed. | 从燃烧建筑物的房顶救下了两人 |
[1:25:37] | And there you have it. Channel 13’s eye in the sky | 情况就是这样 十三频道的拍摄直升机 |
[1:25:40] | has rescued Officer Frank Penny and Reporter Ava Brooks. | 救了弗兰克·潘尼警官和记者艾娃·布鲁克斯 |
[1:25:43] | That’s right, Jan, and stay with us | 没错 珍 请与我们一同关注 |
[1:25:45] | for complete coverage on this gripping exclusive. | 这一扣人心弦的独家新闻的全面报道 |
[1:25:52] | Hey, It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:25:53] | – Oh, you’re alive. – No time. | -你还活着 -没时间了 |
[1:25:56] | We need to find Naomi Keller’s grave. | 我们需要找到内奥米·凯勒的墓 |
[1:25:58] | We think it’s at Longview, but we need to know | 我们认为墓在朗维尤 但我们想知道 |
[1:26:00] | – the exact location. – Longview. On it. | -确切位置 -朗维尤 我马上查 |
[1:26:08] | All units, we have confirmation. | 所有单位 我们收到确报 |
[1:26:10] | They are heading to Longview Cemetery. | 他们正前往朗维尤墓地 |
[1:26:39] | Clover confirmed she’s buried at Longview Cemetery, | 克罗弗查到她就埋在朗维尤墓地 |
[1:26:41] | block nine, south lot. | 南边的九区 |
[1:26:43] | Get us on the ground! | 带我们去地面 |
[1:26:46] | Hey, come on. | 快来 |
[1:26:47] | The information we are receiving is that Longview Cemetery | 我们收到消息 他们正前往 |
[1:26:51] | is their destination. | 朗维尤墓地 |
[1:26:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:26:53] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:26:54] | – Let’s go, man. – Let’s do this. | -我们走 兄弟们 -我们上吧 |
[1:26:56] | Again, we have confirmed they are making their way | 再说一遍 我们已确认他们正前往 |
[1:26:58] | to Longview Cemetery, and they need your help. | 朗维尤墓地 他们需要你们的帮助 |
[1:27:45] | Let’s split up. Block 9! | 我们分头找 九区 |
[1:27:48] | Block 14! | 十四区 |
[1:27:51] | Block 13! | 十三区 |
[1:27:54] | Block nine. | 九区 |
[1:27:55] | Ava, over here! I see it! | 艾娃 在这里 我看到了 |
[1:27:58] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[1:28:03] | Naomi Keller | 亲爱的妹妹 |
[1:28:07] | – How much time? – None. | -还剩多长时间 -没了 |
[1:28:11] | Claudia! | 克劳蒂亚 |
[1:28:34] | Claudia! | 克劳蒂亚 |
[1:28:42] | Penny. | 潘尼 |
[1:28:56] | – Dig! – Dig! | -挖 -快挖 |
[1:28:59] | Right here! | 就在这里 |
[1:29:22] | Somebody give me something to get this lid off! | 谁给我个东西把这个盖子撬开 |
[1:29:25] | Give me room! Back off! Back off! | 让开点 退后 退后 |
[1:29:27] | Everybody back off! | 所有人都退后 |
[1:30:41] | You’re okay. Daddy’s here now. | 你没事了 爸爸来了 |
[1:30:42] | Daddy’s here, here now. | 爸爸来了 |
[1:30:53] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[1:30:55] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:30:57] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[1:30:58] | Yo, Steve Nash. | 你好 史蒂夫·纳什 |
[1:31:02] | – Goat. – Goat. | -历史最佳球员 -历史最佳球员 |
[1:31:09] | Oh, I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到自豪 |
[1:31:15] | Come on, let’s go home. Let’s go home. | 来吧 我们回家 我们回家 |
[1:31:33] | Oh, look. | 快看 |
[1:31:35] | – The real reporter showed up. – Ha-ha. | -真正的记者来了 -呵呵 |
[1:31:38] | Oh, look. | 快看 |
[1:31:40] | The real cops. | 真正的警察 |
[1:31:43] | We should probably get out of here | 我们也许该在被逮捕前 |
[1:31:44] | – before someone arrests us. – Right, or puts us on TV. | -离开这里 -对 或在被拍到前 |
[1:31:47] | You know, I’m still pissed about my car. | 关于我的车 我依然很生气 |
[1:31:49] | It’s not a car. | 那不是车 |
[1:31:51] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[1:31:53] | Still not funny. | 还是不好笑 |
[1:31:57] | How about I make it up to you? | 我补偿你怎么样 |
[1:32:01] | How about a doughnut? | 甜甜圈怎么样 |
[1:32:02] | Mmm, I’m hating today a little less right now. | 好 我现在觉得今天没那么讨厌了 |
[1:32:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:32:30] | What an extraordinary scene here | 小女孩和她父亲团聚时 |
[1:32:32] | as a little girl is reunited with her father, | 发生了极不寻常的一幕 |
[1:32:35] | and you saw it all unfold live. | 你刚看到的是现场直播 |
[1:33:15] | ♪ Moving up from the bottom ♪ | ♪ 从底层爬上来 ♪ |
[1:33:18] | ♪ My start was rough, I still got ’em ♪ | ♪ 我的开始很艰难 我仍能感受到♪ |
[1:33:22] | ♪ I’m bigger than this ♪ | ♪ 我能克服这个 ♪ |
[1:33:24] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 喔 ♪ |
[1:33:25] | ♪ I’m bigger than this ♪ | ♪ 我能克服这个 ♪ |
[1:33:27] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 喔 ♪ |
[1:33:29] | ♪ They’ll hear my voice ♪ | ♪ 他们将听到我的声音 ♪ |
[1:33:31] | ♪ Know I’m coming ♪ | ♪ 知道我来了 ♪ |
[1:33:33] | ♪ They’ll have no choice ♪ | ♪ 他们别无选择 ♪ |
[1:33:35] | ♪ They’ve got nothing ♪ | ♪ 他们不像我这般 ♪ |
[1:33:36] | ♪ As thick as my skin ♪ | ♪ 坚定不移 ♪ |
[1:33:38] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 喔 ♪ |
[1:33:40] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m bigger than this ♪ | ♪ 因为我能克服这个 ♪ |
[1:33:42] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 喔 ♪ |
[1:33:43] | ♪ When I have the dream ♪ | ♪ 当我有了这个梦想 ♪ |
[1:33:45] | ♪ I think of it late at night ♪ | ♪ 我会在深夜想起 ♪ |
[1:33:47] | ♪ I distant memory ♪ | ♪ 我遥远的记忆 ♪ |
[1:33:48] | ♪ A flicker in your eye ♪ | ♪ 你的眼中闪烁一丝光芒 ♪ |
[1:33:50] | ♪ It finally came for me I felt electrified ♪ | ♪ 我很兴奋 它终于来临 ♪ |
[1:33:54] | ♪ We can live the dream ♪ | ♪ 我们能实现梦想 ♪ |
[1:33:56] | ♪ We could be big ♪ | ♪ 我们可以变强大 ♪ |
[1:33:57] | ♪ We gotta fly ♪ | ♪ 我们将会飞 ♪ |
[1:33:59] | ♪ We gotta live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们要像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:34:03] | ♪ We can never stop ♪ | ♪ 我们不能停下脚步 ♪ |
[1:34:04] | ♪ We gotta stand up ♪ | ♪ 我们必须站起来 ♪ |
[1:34:07] | ♪ We can’t be silenced ♪ | ♪ 我们不能沉默 ♪ |
[1:34:09] | ♪ Stand up ♪ | ♪ 站起来 ♪ |
[1:34:11] | ♪ We live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:34:14] | ♪ We gotta keep on climbing ♪ | ♪ 我们必须继续攀登 ♪ |
[1:34:17] | ♪ We’ll make it to the top ♪ | ♪ 我们将会达到峰顶 ♪ |
[1:34:19] | ♪ We gotta stand up ♪ | ♪ 我们必须站起来 ♪ |
[1:34:22] | ♪ We can’t be silenced ♪ | ♪ 我们不能沉默 ♪ |
[1:34:24] | ♪ Stand up ♪ | ♪ 站起来 ♪ |
[1:34:25] | ♪ We live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:34:27] | ♪ Stand my ground ♪ | ♪ 坚定我的立场 ♪ |
[1:34:29] | ♪ Hold back nothing ♪ | ♪ 毫不退缩 ♪ |
[1:34:31] | ♪ They flex their power ♪ | ♪ 他们发出警告 ♪ |
[1:34:33] | ♪ We come running ♪ | ♪ 我们很兴奋 ♪ |
[1:34:34] | ♪ We’re bigger than them ♪ | ♪ 我们比他们强大 ♪ |
[1:34:36] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 喔 ♪ |
[1:34:38] | ♪ We’re bigger than them ♪ | ♪ 我们比他们强大 ♪ |
[1:34:40] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 喔 ♪ |
[1:34:42] | ♪ We will win, use our power ♪ | ♪ 我们会赢 用我们的力量 ♪ |
[1:34:45] | ♪ to draw them in looking down ♪ | ♪ 吸引他们往下看 ♪ |
[1:34:49] | ♪ ‘Cause we’re bigger than them ♪ | ♪ 因为我们比他们强大 ♪ |
[1:34:51] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 喔 ♪ |
[1:34:53] | ♪ We’re bigger than them ♪ | ♪ 我们比他们强大 ♪ |
[1:34:54] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 喔 ♪ |
[1:34:57] | ♪ We gotta live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们要像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:35:01] | ♪ We can never stop ♪ | ♪ 我们不能停下脚步 ♪ |
[1:35:02] | ♪ We gotta stand up ♪ | ♪ 我们必须站起来 ♪ |
[1:35:05] | ♪ We can’t be silenced ♪ | ♪ 我们不能沉默 ♪ |
[1:35:07] | ♪ Stand up ♪ | ♪ 站起来 ♪ |
[1:35:09] | ♪ We live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:35:55] | ♪ We gotta live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们要像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:35:59] | ♪ We can never stop ♪ | ♪ 我们不能停下脚步 ♪ |
[1:36:01] | ♪ We gotta stand up ♪ | ♪ 我们必须站起来 ♪ |
[1:36:03] | ♪ We can’t be silenced ♪ | ♪ 我们不能沉默 ♪ |
[1:36:06] | ♪ Stand up ♪ | ♪ 站起来 ♪ |
[1:36:07] | ♪ We live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:36:10] | ♪ We gotta keep on climbing ♪ | ♪ 我们必须继续攀登 ♪ |
[1:36:13] | ♪ We’ll make it to the top ♪ | ♪ 我们将会达到峰顶 ♪ |
[1:36:15] | ♪ We gotta stand up ♪ | ♪ 我们必须站起来 ♪ |
[1:36:18] | ♪ We can’t be silenced ♪ | ♪ 我们不能沉默 ♪ |
[1:36:20] | ♪ Stand up ♪ | ♪ 站起来 ♪ |
[1:36:22] | ♪ We live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:36:24] | ♪ Like giants ♪ | ♪ 像巨人 ♪ |
[1:36:28] | ♪ Like giants ♪ | ♪ 像巨人 ♪ |
[1:36:31] | ♪ When I have the dream ♪ | ♪ 当我有了这个梦想 ♪ |
[1:36:32] | ♪ I think of it late at night ♪ | ♪ 我会在深夜想起 ♪ |
[1:36:34] | ♪ I distant memory ♪ | ♪ 我遥远的记忆 ♪ |
[1:36:36] | ♪ A flicker in your eye ♪ | ♪ 你的眼中闪烁一丝光芒 ♪ |
[1:36:38] | ♪ It finally came for me I felt electrified ♪ | ♪ 我很兴奋 它终于来临 ♪ |
[1:36:41] | ♪ We can live the dream ♪ | ♪ 我们能实现梦想 ♪ |
[1:36:43] | ♪ We could be big ♪ | ♪ 我们可以变强大 ♪ |
[1:36:44] | ♪ We gotta fly ♪ | ♪ 我们将会飞 ♪ |
[1:36:46] | ♪ We gotta live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们要像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:36:50] | ♪ We can never stop ♪ | ♪ 我们不能停下脚步 ♪ |
[1:36:51] | ♪ We gotta stand up ♪ | ♪ 我们必须站起来 ♪ |
[1:36:55] | ♪ We can’t be silenced ♪ | ♪ 我们不能沉默 ♪ |
[1:36:57] | ♪ Stand up ♪ | ♪ 站起来 ♪ |
[1:36:58] | ♪ We live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们像巨人一样生活 ♪ |
[1:37:00] | ♪ When I have the dream ♪ | ♪ 当我有了这个梦想 ♪ |
[1:37:01] | ♪ I think of it late at night ♪ | ♪ 我会在深夜想起 ♪ |
[1:37:03] | ♪ I distant memory ♪ | ♪ 我遥远的记忆 ♪ |
[1:37:05] | ♪ A flicker in your eye ♪ | ♪ 你的眼中闪烁一丝光芒 ♪ |
[1:37:07] | ♪ It finally came for me I felt electrified ♪ | ♪ 我很兴奋 它终于来临 ♪ |
[1:37:10] | ♪ We can live the dream ♪ | ♪ 我们能实现梦想 ♪ |
[1:37:12] | ♪ We live like giants ♪ | ♪ 我们像巨人一样生活 ♪ |