英文名称:literally right before aaron
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | – Hello? – Adam? | -你好 -亚当吗 |
[00:25] | – Allison? – Hey! | -艾莉森吗 -嘿 |
[00:28] | What are you doing, dummy? | 你干什么呢 傻瓜 |
[00:31] | I’m, uh, I’m getting married. | 我 我要结婚了 |
[00:35] | – You’re getting what? – Uh, married. | -你要什么了 -结婚 |
[00:42] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[00:45] | Did I lose you? | 听得见吗 |
[00:48] | I mean is this too weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[00:50] | It’s not too weird, it’s not weird, it’s fine. It’s good, | 并不奇怪 不奇怪 挺好的 是好事 |
[00:52] | it’s good. I mean, it’s a little weird, but, you know, | 挺好的 是有一点奇怪 不过 |
[00:54] | – I’m okay. Uh, wow. Whoa. – And I want you to be | -没事 -我希望你能过来 |
[00:57] | there if you want to come. | 如果你想来的话 |
[00:59] | I’d like you to come to the rehearsal dinner… | 我希望你能来参加彩排晚宴 |
[01:01] | I don’t know about coming to the rehearsal dinner, that might be a | 我也不知道要不要去彩排晚宴 那可能 |
[01:04] | little weird. | 会有点奇怪 |
[01:05] | That might be a little weird, but, you know I’m, | 可能是有点吧 但是你知道我会 |
[01:09] | I’m gonna be at your wedding so you have to come to mine. | 我也会去参加你的婚礼所以你必须来 |
[01:13] | – Right. Yeah. – Look, I don’t want you to hate me. | -没错 -听着 我不想你恨我 |
[01:17] | I don’t, I don’t hate you. | 我不 我不恨你 |
[01:19] | Well then, come to my wedding. Like I said I’m going | 那好 来参加我的婚礼吧 像我说的 |
[01:22] | – to come to yours. – Okay. | -我也会去你的婚礼的 -好吧 |
[01:24] | When it happens. | 如果你结婚的话 |
[01:25] | I’m, yeah, I’d like to be there. | 我 是的 我很乐意 |
[01:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:31] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[01:32] | Oh my god, you haven’t even met him. | 天呐 你都还没见过他 |
[01:34] | I did meet him actually. | 其实我见过他 |
[01:37] | Wait you met him? | 等等 你见过他吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah I met him last year at that Christmas thing at | 对 去年在你姐姐家的圣诞晚会上 |
[01:41] | your sister’s house. | 我见过他 |
[01:43] | Right yeah I forgot that you, yeah you, he’s a nice guy. | 对 没错 我忘了 他人很好 |
[01:48] | What was that? | 什么 |
[01:49] | He, he’s really, a really nice guy, you, you’re gonna like him. | 他人真的很好 你 你会喜欢他的 |
[01:57] | He seems great. | 他看起来很棒 |
[01:59] | Yeah okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[02:00] | No no no, I’m serious, I mean that. He, he seems good. | 不 我讲真的 他真的看起来很不错 |
[02:05] | I mean, he, he’s good, he’s a good guy. | 我是说 他人很好 是个好人 |
[02:10] | I, I just don’t want you to feel… | 我 我只是不想让你觉得 |
[02:15] | – Feel what? – I don’t know. | -觉得什么 -不知道 |
[02:17] | I don’t know. Never mind. | 我也不知道 当我没说吧 |
[02:20] | I’m glad you’re coming. | 你能来我很开心 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1018个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:116个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:82个,考研词汇:135个,专四词汇:108个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:257个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:24] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定可以过来吗 |
[02:43] | – That’s so funny! – Really great. | -太有趣了 -很棒 |
[02:45] | Who’s the editor? | 谁剪辑的 |
[02:47] | Who’s the editor? | 是谁剪辑的 |
[02:50] | Oh, hi, oh, what? | 啊 什么 |
[02:52] | Oh, what, what is it? | 噢 这是谁 |
[02:54] | Edmonton? | 埃德蒙德吗 |
[02:56] | – Adam. – Adam, great stuff! | -亚当 -亚当 干得漂亮 |
[02:58] | I’ve got my eye on you. I love the choice of music. | 你引起我的注意了 歌选的非常好 |
[03:02] | Oh that, actually that wasn’t my choice. | 其实歌不是我选的 |
[03:06] | Oh yeah that was, that was mine. | 对 那是 是我选的 |
[03:07] | Oh, so you’re the genius. | 原来你才是幕后黑手啊 |
[03:10] | – Great job, Alan. – Thanks man. | -做得好 艾兰 -谢谢 |
[03:12] | – Great job Alan. – Thank you. | -做得好 艾兰 -谢谢 |
[03:14] | Great job. How’s our manakin bird segment coming along? | 非常好 侏儒鸟的部分进展如何了 |
[03:18] | It’s, I’m still cutting it, looking good but it’s not | 视频还在剪辑中 雏形出来了 |
[03:20] | quite done yet, a little bit… | 就是还没全部完成 有点 |
[03:24] | Don’t dick me around, guy. | 别忽悠我 |
[03:27] | We’re on a strict deadline. | 我们剩下的时间很赶 |
[03:29] | Nature talks with Orson Schwartzman waits for no man. | 与奥森·施瓦兹曼与自然对话 可不等人 |
[03:33] | Yes Mr. Schwartzman. | 好的 施瓦兹曼先生 |
[03:36] | When nature talks, you listen. | 与自然说话的时候 你得认真听 |
[03:40] | – Okay. – Are you listening? | -好的 -你在听吗 |
[03:46] | Um, yes. | 是的 |
[03:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:52] | – Hey! – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[03:55] | Wanna get fucked up tonight? | 今晚要去浪一浪吗 |
[03:56] | Ah, I can’t, I got, I got stuff to do. | 我去不了 有事要做 |
[03:59] | Oh, what kind of stuff? | 什么事 |
[04:01] | It’s like, errands and, and dinner, and… | 就一些杂七杂八的事 还要吃晚饭 |
[04:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:12] | What? Yeah. | 什么 很好啊 |
[04:14] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -是吗 -是 |
[04:17] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[04:19] | – That was believable. – Good! | -我信了 -好 |
[04:22] | See you later. | 再见 |
[04:23] | The male red capped manakin bird. | 雄性红顶侏儒鸟 |
[04:26] | Manakin of course derives from the Dutch | 当然了 侏儒一词源于荷兰语 |
[04:27] | word meaning ‘little man’. | 意思是小个子 |
[04:29] | The females of the species | 雌性红顶侏儒鸟 |
[04:32] | are very picky so the males employ a peculiar | 非常挑剔 所以雄性鸟 |
[04:35] | sort of dance to impress them. | 会跳一种奇特的舞蹈来取悦雌性鸟 |
[04:37] | Because mammals stand a better chance paired, or | 因为哺乳动物更容易配对 或形成群体 |
[04:40] | in groups, than alone. | 而不是独来独往 |
[04:43] | Their very survival depends upon their ability | 它们的生存取决于求偶 |
[04:45] | to find a partner and mate. | 以及交配的能力 |
[04:59] | How long she known this guy? | 她跟那人认识多久了 |
[05:01] | A year! Or something. | 一年 大概吧 |
[05:02] | – A year? A year? – Yeah. I know. I know. | -一年 才一年 -是的 |
[05:05] | It’s so sudden. Who is this guy? | 这也太突然了吧 那人是谁啊 |
[05:07] | Aaron. | 他叫艾伦 |
[05:08] | – Aaron? – Aaron. | -艾伦 -艾伦 |
[05:10] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[05:14] | – Why do you keep whispering it? – Mark, you’re up! | -你干嘛一直嘀嘀咕咕的 -马克 该你上了 |
[05:17] | Listen, let me fix this for you. This, this is real easy. | 听着 这事我能搞定 问题不大 |
[05:20] | Come on, ready, don’t go. Just don’t go. | 听着 别去 别去她的婚礼 |
[05:23] | Don’t go, buddy. | 别去 老弟 |
[05:29] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们刚在聊啥呢 |
[05:33] | Girl stuff? | 女孩子的事吗 |
[05:36] | Come on, gah! | 去吧 靠 |
[05:39] | Suck my dick, pins! | 干你丫的 什么破球 |
[05:41] | This place sucks! | 这鬼地方 |
[05:42] | Alright, it’s you. | 好了 到你了 |
[05:43] | I think I broke Adam. | 我好像伤了亚当的心 |
[05:46] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[05:49] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[05:51] | We’re at a bowling alley, bowl. | 这里是保龄球馆 去投球 |
[05:55] | – Hey. Bowl. – I can’t. | -喂 去投球 -我办不到 |
[05:59] | Hey, if you’re not playing, you just look like a child molester | 嘿 你要是不去玩两把 你看起来 |
[06:01] | wearing those shoes. | 就像是穿着保龄球鞋的恋童癖 |
[06:04] | Doesn’t matter. You get a ball! | 算了 你去拿个球 |
[06:06] | You pick it up and and give it a roll! | 把球拎起来然后送出去 |
[06:09] | – I’m going home. – Listen to me. | -我要回家了 -你给我听好 |
[06:11] | I’m going home, I don’t wanna… | 我要回家 我不想 |
[06:15] | You get up there and you bowl a strike right now, | 你马上给我去那里投一个球 |
[06:16] | you prove to yourself that you’re gonna beat this, | 证明自己不会被这事儿给击倒 |
[06:18] | that you’re gonna be okay without her! | 就算没有她你也能过得很好 |
[06:20] | Because you’re Adam! | 因为你是亚当 |
[06:23] | You bowl strikes! | 去投个球 |
[06:27] | Dude, just bowl. | 老哥 投个球而已 |
[06:29] | You’re being a douche. | 别当怂逼 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | It’s just, it’s just bowling. | 这只是 只是个保龄球而已 |
[07:18] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[07:21] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[07:25] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[07:27] | – Hi! – Hey! | -嗨 -嘿 |
[07:28] | – Hi, ah, you look great. – It’s good to see you. | -你气色不错 -见到你真好 |
[07:32] | – Yeah. I’m starving! – Good! | -我要饿死了 -好 |
[07:34] | This place is amazing! It’s always booked, | 这家店棒极了 不过总是被预订满了 |
[07:37] | how did you get these reservations? | 你是怎么定到位子的 |
[07:38] | I had to kill a guy. Yeah. It was pretty easy. | 我把原先预定的人给干掉了 挺容易的 |
[07:42] | No, no I called weeks ago because I knew you wanted to try it. | 我一个星期前就定好的 我知道你想来 |
[07:45] | – That’s why I’m the best boyfriend in the world. – So sweet! | -所以我是史上最佳男友 -太贴心了 |
[07:47] | You are. | 确实 |
[07:52] | I’ve just been so tired at work lately, I have to | 我最近工作太累了 |
[07:55] | stop staying up so late. | 我不能再继续熬夜了 |
[07:57] | Which is partly your fault, mister. | 这其中也有部分是你的错 先生 |
[08:06] | Babe are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah! Yeah. | 很好 |
[08:10] | You just seem preoccupied to me. | 你有点心事重重的 |
[08:12] | I do? No, that’s weird, uh… hm. | 是吗 不 真奇怪你那么想 |
[08:18] | I don’t know, maybe work stuff, I don’t know. | 不知道 可能是工作上的事吧 |
[08:19] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[08:22] | You ever think about marriage? | 你有考虑过结婚吗 |
[08:24] | In, in general? Or… | 笼统的说吗 还是 |
[08:27] | I mean like… | 我是说像 |
[08:30] | Marrying me. You ever…? | 像是嫁给我 你有过 |
[08:33] | I’m, I have thought about that, you know, my friends and. | 我有想过这件事 我跟朋友 |
[08:38] | I, we talk about that stuff, why? | 我 我们聊过这个话题 怎么了 |
[08:40] | No but I mean, specifically, to me. | 不是 我是说 确切地说 嫁给我 |
[08:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | You ever…? Am I, am I? | 你有过 我是不是 |
[08:50] | Are you what? What are you saying? | 你是什么 你想说什么 |
[08:53] | – Nothing. – I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s happening. | -没什么 -不好意思 这什么情况 |
[08:56] | No no no, I know, I’m just thinking, thinking out loud. | 没没没 我只是在自言自语 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[09:00] | Hey, listen, happy anniversary. | 那个 纪念日快乐 |
[09:03] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[09:04] | We did it, I’m proud of us. | 我们做到了 我很骄傲 |
[09:06] | – Yeah. We’re doing a good job. – I think so. | -对 我们处得不错 -我也觉得 |
[09:07] | I think we are. | 确实如此 |
[09:10] | I think we should get married. | 我觉得我们得结婚 |
[09:13] | – What? – What? | -怎么 -什么 |
[09:14] | – Yeah or no? – What? Did you say we sh… What are you saying? | -行还是不行 -什么 你说什么 |
[09:18] | Yeah! I think we should get married! | 我觉得我们得结婚 |
[09:20] | Are you cra – what are you talking about? | 你是疯 你在说什么 |
[09:22] | – Is that crazy? – Yes that’s crazy! | -很疯狂吗 -对 太疯狂了 |
[09:24] | Okay, well I know that sounds crazy but just hear me out. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但听我说完 |
[09:28] | You’re happy aren’t you? | 你很开心 对吧 |
[09:29] | – Yeah I’m happy, yeah. – Okay, alright. | -我很开心 -很好 |
[09:31] | Well what else is there? Really? | 那还等什么呢 讲真 |
[09:33] | I mean people overcomplicate these things but that’s really, at its | 人们把这些事搞得过于复杂了 |
[09:36] | essence, that’s what it is! | 但是最根本的就是开心 |
[09:38] | Right? We make each other happy! | 是吧 我们让彼此感到开心快乐 |
[09:39] | We have the same… Favorite movie. | 咱俩有同样的 最喜欢的电影 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:44] | We don’t sit there on our things and post how | 咱俩不会坐下只顾着忙自己的事情 |
[09:47] | much fun we’re having, we really have fun! | 也不会晒恩爱 因为我们确实很恩爱 |
[09:49] | Yeah, no, you never post pictures of me. | 不 你没有晒过我的照片 |
[09:51] | No! I think that’s great. | 是没有 我觉得这样很好 |
[09:54] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -对 |
[09:57] | Okay. I love you, you love me. | 我爱你 你也爱我 |
[10:00] | Yeah… Let’s just do it! | 我们就结婚吧 |
[10:02] | What are we so afraid of? | 我们有什么可怕的 |
[10:03] | I mean I don’t know if it’s being afraid | 我不知道这是不是害怕 |
[10:05] | I think it’s just being responsible. | 我觉得这是关于责任的事 |
[10:06] | You’re in your head! | 你太钻牛角尖了 |
[10:07] | You’re thinking. And I’ve been thinking too much too. | 你想太多了 我也是 |
[10:08] | Get out of our heads! | 不要去想它 |
[10:09] | – I can’t believe we’re talking about this! – I know, I can’t either! | -我们居然在聊这个 -我也没想到 |
[10:12] | – I just, okay. – Shake it! | -我只是 好吧 -别想它 |
[10:14] | I think that we have a good thing going. | 我觉得我们的感情很稳定 |
[10:16] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[10:17] | Don’t you think maybe we should just, | 你不觉得或许我们应该 |
[10:20] | – just what? – Like, let it do its thing | -应该什么 -就 顺其自然 |
[10:22] | – and see where it goes? – No, no, no, I’m tired of | -任其发展 -不 我已经厌倦了 |
[10:24] | doing that. I don’t want to let it do its thing, | 我不想顺其自然 |
[10:26] | I don’t want to think about down the line, I want to think | 我不想以后再谈 我想现在就决定 |
[10:28] | about the now. I don’t wanna think! I just wanna do it! | 我不是想 我是要做 |
[10:30] | I wanna do the now, I want to be in the now, | 我现在就要做 当下我就要做 |
[10:32] | and in the now, I want to marry you! | 而现在我要做的 就是娶你 |
[10:37] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:38] | Julie, don’t I look serious? | 朱莉 我看起来像是开玩笑吗 |
[10:41] | You do look pretty serious. | 你看起来是很认真 |
[10:43] | I just, it just hit me. Why are we not doing this? | 你说 为什么我们不结婚 |
[10:46] | – Oh my god. – Everyone around us is doing | -天呐 -这周围的人都在谈婚论嫁 |
[10:47] | it. And they don’t have nearly what we have. | 但是他们都没有像咱俩这么幸福 |
[10:49] | Yeah! Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[10:52] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:56] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[10:59] | Oh my god I’m sorry I just don’t I didn’t – I don’t, | 我的天呐 抱歉 我只是不 |
[11:03] | I don’t know exactly what to say, because this, | 我不知道要说什么 因为这个 |
[11:05] | – take your time! – It feels like it’s insane. | -慢慢想 -太夸张了 |
[11:08] | Yeah, it is. | 对 没错 |
[11:10] | Honey I didn’t know you felt that way. | 宝贝 我不知道你是这么想的 |
[11:12] | Don’t, you know, take, as long as you need! | 别 你就慢慢想 不急 |
[11:16] | No I don’t need time! | 我不需要慢慢想 |
[11:17] | This sounds insane but I think, maybe, oh my god, | 这听起来有点疯狂但是我想说 或许 |
[11:22] | – I think maybe… – We should break up. | -我觉得或许 -我们应该分手 |
[11:27] | – What? – I think we should break up. | -什么 -我们应该分手 |
[11:29] | And I know that seems psychotic, I’m so sorry. | 我知道这听起来是在发神经 抱歉 |
[11:31] | – Are you joking? – No. | -你在开玩笑吗 -不是 |
[11:33] | – This is a joke. – No, uh. | -你在开玩笑 -不是 |
[11:34] | As soon as I said it out loud I started to panic | 我一说出来就开始慌了 |
[11:37] | and it didn’t feel right, I’m so sorry. | 就感觉有点不对劲 抱歉 |
[11:39] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[11:40] | I don’t know, I don’t know, I’m just, um, I’m spinning out | 我不知道 我不知道 我有点失控了 |
[11:43] | a little bit and I’m not sure what I’m saying but I do know | 我也不知道自己在讲什么 |
[11:46] | concretely that we should not get married, I just | 但我很清楚我们不该结婚 |
[11:48] | don’t think this is working. | 我觉得这行不通 |
[11:49] | You don’t…? You don’t think this is working? | 你觉得 你觉得这行不通 |
[11:52] | You just asked me to marry you. | 你刚刚才向我求婚 |
[11:53] | I know, it felt right in the moment, but as soon as | 我知道 刚刚是感觉来了 但是那种 |
[11:55] | it was out in the ether, I got really scared to live in that world. | 感觉一消失 我突然很害怕婚姻生活 |
[11:59] | – But why would you…? – I don’t know, I don’t know, | -但是你为什么 -我不知道 我不知道 |
[12:01] | I just can’t see myself waking up to your face | 我无法想象我下半生的日子里 |
[12:03] | every morning, you know for the rest of my life! | 每天早晨都在你面前醒来 |
[12:04] | I mean, that sounds, urgh! No offense, not your | 那种醒来的呻吟声 不是说你 |
[12:06] | face, not your face! You have a great face, | 不是你脸的问题 你非常漂亮 |
[12:08] | a much better face than I do, by the way, | 你的脸比我好看多了 |
[12:09] | – I should be so lucky! – I know! | -我本该感到幸运 -废话 |
[12:11] | Your face is great, it’s what’s behind it that I don’t think I can | 你的脸非常漂亮 只是除了这副脸蛋 |
[12:13] | live with for a long time. | 我觉得没办法一起长期生活 |
[12:14] | – Oh my god. – I mean, a couple months, | -天呐 -长期是指几个月 |
[12:16] | we don’t have to break up, I don’t know what I’m talking | 我们没必要分手 我在说什么 |
[12:18] | about, forget it, forget it, what are you ordering, | 算了 当我没说 你点了什么 |
[12:20] | what are you getting? I just don’t think I can… | 你点了什么菜 我只是觉得没办法 |
[12:29] | You are an asshole. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[12:31] | An ass hole! | 大 混 蛋 |
[12:34] | Wait wait wait, Julie! Hold up, wait wait wait! | 等等 等等 朱莉 等一下 |
[12:38] | Congratulations, you’re gonna die alone! | 恭喜你 你就孤独终老吧 |
[15:10] | Hi i… | 你好 我 |
[15:18] | I’m gonna look… | 我去看 |
[15:23] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:24] | – How can I help you? – Oh, I just need a room, please. | -需要帮忙吗 -我需要一个房间 |
[15:26] | – Okay is it just you or anyone else… – no? | -好的 您是一个人还是有 -一个人 |
[15:29] | – No it’s just me. – Wife? Girlfriend? | -就我一个人 -有妻子 还是女友 |
[15:31] | – Just me. – Husband, friend, anything? | -就我一个 -丈夫 朋友 还是别的什么 |
[15:35] | It’s just me. | 就我一个人 |
[15:36] | Oh, hm, ah. Just one? | 就一个人啊 |
[15:42] | – Staying in the room? – Yeah. | -呆在房间里吗 -对 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | And would you like a second key? For any | 您想要备用钥匙吗 以防有访客 |
[15:54] | visitors, or friends, you know? | 朋友过来 对吧 |
[15:58] | No, no just one’s fine. Thanks. | 不用 一把钥匙就够了 谢谢 |
[16:06] | Room for one. | 单人房 |
[16:08] | Thank you, Rah.. | 谢谢 罗 |
[16:10] | – Rohan. – Sorry. Thanks. | -罗汉 -抱歉 谢谢 |
[16:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:03] | These long tailed manakin males will | 这些长尾雄性侏儒鸟 |
[17:06] | actually compete with each other for the attention of | 会与其他同类竞争以获得雌鸟的青睐 |
[17:08] | the female and of course, the right to mate. | 当然了 还有交配的权利 |
[17:12] | The dominant male will always attract the female | 强势的雄性总是比弱势的雄性更容易 |
[17:15] | over the weaker males, this is the law of the | 吸引雌性 这就是丛林法则 |
[17:18] | jungle, and the natural order of life! And love. | 也是生命的自然秩序 爱情亦是如此 |
[18:00] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[18:02] | – Hey. – Holy shit. | -嘿 -我勒个去 |
[18:11] | – Greg! – Yeah! I know. | -我是格雷格 -对 我知道 |
[18:13] | Oh my god. Right! Long time. | 天呐 好久不见 |
[18:17] | – Yeah long time no see. – From, uh… | -对 好久不见 -自从 |
[18:19] | – Since college! – College! | -大学毕业 -毕业之后 |
[18:20] | Yeah, man! Old school, I like it! | 对 真老套 我喜欢 |
[18:23] | This is great man, what are you doing up here? | 太棒了兄弟 你在这干什么 |
[18:25] | Ah well just in town visiting friends. | 来城里看看朋友 |
[18:29] | Friends and family. | 看看朋友和家人 |
[18:31] | Mainly family. | 主要是家人 |
[18:32] | Huh. You should have called me, man. | 你应该打给我的 老兄 |
[18:35] | I know, I thought about it but then, um… | 我知道 我考虑过 但是 |
[18:40] | Hey, did you hear about Allison? | 你听说艾莉森的事了吗 |
[18:44] | Allison…? | 艾莉森是 |
[18:46] | Allison George, your girlfriend of eight years? | 艾莉森·乔治 你谈了八年的女朋友 |
[18:49] | Oh, right. Sure, yeah, Allison. No, uh, what’s up? | 对 艾莉森 她怎么了 |
[18:54] | Allison George is getting married. | 艾莉森·乔治要结婚了 |
[18:57] | Wow really? Great for her. | 真的吗 很好 |
[19:00] | It’s crazy man, you guys were together forever! | 这太疯狂了 你们俩是天生的一对 |
[19:03] | Yeah. You guys were inseparable, do you remember that? | 你们俩是拆不散的 你记得吗 |
[19:05] | It was like, I thought you guys were never, | 就好像我认为你们永远 |
[19:07] | ever, ever gonna break up and then you did. | 都不会分手 你们却分手了 |
[19:09] | – Well, yeah. – Do you remember that? | -这个嘛 -你还记得吗 |
[19:10] | – When you guys broke up? – Yeah, no. | -你们分手的时候 -不 |
[19:13] | Seriously you guys had everything, | 你们什么都有了 |
[19:15] | – do you remember that? – Yeah well, it was a long time ago. | -你记得吗 -那是很久以前的事了 |
[19:18] | Not that long ago. | 也没那么久 |
[19:20] | It was pretty long ago. | 还是挺久的 |
[19:22] | A year and a half. | 一年半而已 |
[19:23] | Ish. | 有点儿 |
[19:25] | Closer to two. | 差不多两年 |
[19:27] | A year and a half. | 一年半 |
[19:28] | It was like two. About two years. | 好像是两年 差不多 |
[19:29] | I’m sure it’s closer to a year and a half. | 我很确定是差不多一年半 |
[19:31] | I don’t know how you’re so sure of that. | 我不知道你为什么这么确定 |
[19:33] | Because I remember it, it was really devastating. | 因为我记得 这事我印象深刻 |
[19:35] | I didn’t even remember her name when you said it, so, | 你说到她我都不记得这个名字 所以 |
[19:36] | you had to jog my memory, so… | 你非要唤起我的记忆 |
[19:41] | So what are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[19:43] | Nothing, it’s, I was just looking at, | 没什么 我只是在看 |
[19:45] | I don’t even know how, I was just browsing. | 我也不知道 我就随便看看 |
[19:53] | I’ll talk to you later man. | 下次再聊 老兄 |
[19:54] | Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[21:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:14] | – Excuse me… what? – Sorry. | -不好意思 你说什么 -抱歉 |
[21:15] | – Hm. What? – What? | -你说什么 -什么 |
[21:18] | Oh I thought you said something. | 我还以为你说了什么 |
[21:20] | – I… – What? | -我 -什么 |
[21:24] | Um… that reminds me, do you wanna -? | 这倒提醒我 你想不想 |
[21:30] | Do you wanna get a coffee sometime? | 你想去喝咖啡吗 |
[21:35] | Or like a water, or a juice? Something like a, whatever you… | 或者水 果汁什么的 随便你 |
[21:39] | No, um, I’m reading my book. | 不用了 我还在看书 |
[21:42] | – Oh, okay. – So maybe another time. | -好的 -所以下次再说吧 |
[21:44] | Is that? | 这是 |
[21:45] | Oh, “Of Mice And Men”, that’s a good one. | 人鼠之间 是本好书 |
[21:48] | I could just, I could tell you how it ends. | 我可以直接告诉你结局 |
[21:50] | – Excuse me? – Yeah I could tell you how it ends. How it… | -什么 -对 我可以告诉你结局 |
[21:54] | Lenny, he dies, he dies. Lenny dies. | 莱尼 他死了 莱尼死了 |
[21:57] | George shoots him in the back of the head. | 乔治开枪打爆了他的后脑勺 |
[21:58] | – What? – Because he’s the only one that really understands him. | -什么 -因为他是唯一懂他的人 |
[22:01] | It’s really beautiful, but it’s | 结局很美好 但是 |
[22:03] | heartbreaking. | 令人心碎 |
[22:09] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[22:10] | Yeah, seriously. That’s how it ends. | 对 认真的 结局就是这样 |
[22:12] | No, are you serious, are you serious right now? | 不 你认真的吗 你现在是认真的吗 |
[22:14] | With this? | 对这事 |
[22:15] | Yeah I just said I was. | 我说了我认真的 |
[22:17] | You ruined this for me. You just ruined this book for me. | 你把我的阅读体验给毁了 你毁了它 |
[22:20] | I was just, | 我刚 |
[22:20] | I just started reading this book and… | 我才刚开始看这本书 |
[22:22] | Oh, well I saved you like, | 我为你省了差不多 |
[22:23] | what page are you on, I saved you, like, | 你看到哪了 我为你省了差不多 |
[22:25] | – a hundred and eighty pages. – What is wrong with you? | -180页 -你有什么毛病 |
[22:27] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[22:29] | Who hasn’t read “Of Mice And Men”? | 谁没读过 人鼠之间 |
[22:30] | That’s crazy. | 那太疯狂了 |
[22:31] | – I, I… – it’s a classic. | -我 我 -这是经典 |
[22:34] | I know, that is why, that is why I’m reading it. | 我知道 这就是我读它的原因 |
[22:36] | Well you should have read it by now. | 你现在已经读完了 |
[22:38] | It’s not my fault you’re a slow reader. | 你读得慢不是我的错 |
[22:41] | You know she hasn’t read “Of Mice And Men”? | 你知道吗 她还没看完 人鼠之间 |
[22:43] | – I know. – Look, I’m not a slow reader, okay? | -我知道 -听着 我就是读的慢 |
[22:45] | – I just haven’t… – In fact I’m saving you from | -我只是还没有 -实际上我拯救了你 |
[22:47] | the humiliation of having to tell your friends and | 避免了你告诉朋友和家人 |
[22:50] | family that you haven’t read a timeless masterpiece. | 你没读过这本杰作的尴尬 |
[22:52] | A timeless masterpiece that you just ruined. | 一个刚刚被你毁了的杰作 |
[23:01] | Do you have time for a coffee now? | 你现在有时间喝咖啡了吗 |
[23:05] | You know I can’t tell if you’re charming | 我不知道是该说你很有魅力 |
[23:07] | or if you’re just an asshole. | 还是说你是个混蛋 |
[23:11] | Charming. | 有魅力 |
[23:13] | Charming, I hope. I’m sorry, you’re right. | 我希望是有魅力 对不起 你说得对 |
[23:17] | That was rude. | 我太粗鲁了 |
[23:18] | Because it is a great book. | 因为那是本好书 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry, I’m just, | 很抱歉 我只是 |
[23:21] | I just really want you to go out with me. | 我只是很想把你约出去 |
[23:24] | Okay so let me get this straight, in return for, | 好 让我搞清楚 为了回报你 |
[23:27] | um, ruining this perfectly good, | 毁了我这次完美的 |
[23:30] | brand new reading experience for me, | 全新的阅读体验 |
[23:34] | I should reward you by going out with you? | 我要奖励你和你约会 |
[23:37] | Two things, it shouldn’t be brand new, | 两件事 这书不是全新的 |
[23:40] | we’ve established that, it’s been out for a long time, | 我们已经出版过了 已经上市很久了 |
[23:43] | and I think it might be more fun | 而且我认为跟我出去 |
[23:45] | than reading alone in a library. | 比在图书馆独自看书有趣 |
[23:48] | And how would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:51] | Well because a books not gonna have sex with you | 因为书不会和你上床 |
[23:52] | and I want to, very badly. | 我想 非常想 |
[23:55] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[23:58] | I know this sounds crazy but I think I love you. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但我觉得我爱你 |
[24:03] | I just think I’m in love with you, and I know that sounds crazy, | 我爱上你了 我知道听起来太疯狂了 |
[24:05] | and I know, I know, okay, | 我知道 我知道 好吗 |
[24:07] | what, are you gonna, what? | 你要怎么办 |
[24:10] | What is… what? | 这是 什么 |
[24:13] | – I do. – You don’t even know me. | -我爱你 -你甚至都不认识我 |
[24:15] | I know, and that’s why I want to share a cup of with you | 我知道 所以我想请你喝咖啡 |
[24:18] | because I think it’s weird, too, | 因为我也觉得很奇怪 |
[24:19] | that I should love somebody that I don’t even really know. | 我居然爱上一个我不认识的人 |
[24:21] | So I thought, we’ll go get coffee, | 所以我想 我们去喝咖啡 |
[24:23] | – I’ll ask you where you’re from. – Okay. | -我会问你来自哪里 -好吧 |
[24:25] | Get to know each other, | 认识一下对方 |
[24:26] | – and then, um, – okay. | -然后 -好的 |
[24:27] | You see where I’m going with this? | 你猜到我要说什么吗 |
[24:28] | – Okay. – Okay? Really? | -好的 -好的 真的吗 |
[24:32] | That worked? | 我成功了吗 |
[24:34] | You must have a screw loose. | 你一定缺根筋 |
[24:37] | – Kid, who are you? – I’m Adam. | -孩子 你是谁 -我叫亚当 |
[24:55] | – Hey man. I know, I know, – Ah! Jesus! | -嘿兄弟 我知道我知道 -天哪 |
[24:57] | It scared me too, I almost forgot to give you my card. | 也吓了我一跳 我差点忘记给你名片 |
[25:00] | – Thank god you didn’t forget. – Uh, yeah. No, I didn’t. | -幸好你没忘记 -不 我没忘 |
[25:05] | That’s got my website on there, okay, my Facebook, | 上面有我的网站 我的脸书 |
[25:07] | – Linkedin’s on there, – I just need one. | -领英也在上面 -我只需要一个 |
[25:09] | No you could use all of them, and then there’s email, too | 不 你全部都可以用 还有邮箱 |
[25:12] | – that’s right on there. – Okay well I’ll email you then. | -就在上面 -好 我会给你发邮件 |
[25:14] | – Okay good if you ever need to talk. – Yeah. | -很好 如果你想聊聊 -是 |
[25:16] | I’ll email you and I look forward to emailing you. | 我会给你发邮件 很期待和你联系 |
[25:19] | Yeah but if you ever need to talk. | 好的 但如果你想聊聊 |
[25:20] | Yeah I’ll, I got it. | 好 我会的 我知道了 |
[25:23] | Yeah, man. | 好的 老兄 |
[25:25] | If you need to. | 如果你需要 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:29] | – I’m still… crazy! – Greg… Hamilton. | -我还在说 疯了 -格雷格·汉密尔顿 |
[25:36] | Email me. | 联系我 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么 |
[25:38] | – I don’t know what that means. – Email me. Email me! | -我没看懂 -联系我 联系我 |
[25:41] | Oh! Okay, oh yeah. | 好的 可以 |
[25:59] | – Adam? – Hey! You knew it was me. | -亚当 -嘿 你知道是我 |
[26:04] | Yes it was in my phone. | 当然 我存了你的号码 |
[26:06] | Oh right duh. | 对 |
[26:08] | – What are you, uh…? – Uh, I am here. | -有什么事吗 -我到了 |
[26:11] | – I’m here. – What? Oh my god why didn’t you tell me? | -我到了 -天哪 你怎么不告诉我 |
[26:16] | Well, I am telling you, you dum-dum. | 我正在告诉你啊 你个傻瓜 |
[26:18] | Well, listen, this is crazy | 那个 听着 这太疯狂了 |
[26:20] | but we’re having this dinner party tonight. | 但是我们今晚有一个宴会 |
[26:22] | – Yeah. – And, I don’t know, maybe you want to come? | -好的 -我不知道 你想来吗 |
[28:13] | No but seriously, you two. You two, | 不 说真的 你们俩 你们俩 |
[28:17] | if there are two people in the whole world | 如果世界上有两个人 |
[28:20] | that should actually be getting married, | 最该结婚的话 |
[28:23] | they’re right here, it’s you two. | 他们就在这 就是你们俩 |
[28:26] | I actually remember when you guys met. | 我还记得你们刚见面的时候 |
[28:30] | Aaron said, ‘David, this is the first girl | 艾伦说 大卫 她是第一个 |
[28:32] | I can actually see myself marrying.’ | 我想要娶回家的女孩 |
[28:35] | And I was, I actually tried to talk you out of it | 我当时真的想劝你放弃 |
[28:38] | so I could ask Allison out. I did! | 这样我好约艾莉森出去 真的 |
[28:41] | Because she’s, look at her! | 因为她 看看她 |
[28:43] | Who wouldn’t want to marry her instantly! | 谁会不想马上娶了她 |
[28:45] | – You would be crazy not to marry her! – Dumb boy. | -疯了才会不娶她 -傻小子 |
[28:48] | If it doesn’t work out, I’m waiting in the wings. | 如果你们没结果 我就在这儿等着 |
[28:51] | Text me, call me. | 发短信给我 打给我 |
[28:54] | Whatever you need to do. | 无论你想做什么 |
[28:56] | No but seriously, you guys are actually fashioned for each other, | 但说真的 你们俩是天造地设的 |
[29:02] | you were made for one another. | 你们就是为对方而生的 |
[29:04] | And I do not know a more intelligent, | 我不知道比你们更聪明 |
[29:11] | graceful couple than you guys. | 更优雅的夫妻了 |
[29:14] | And they say that marriage is hard work, right, | 他们说婚姻是个难题 是的 |
[29:16] | that’s the thing, marriage is hard work, | 就是这样的 婚姻确实很难 |
[29:19] | but I’m not really worried about you guys, | 但是我不担心你们两个 |
[29:21] | – because you guys make sense. – Thanks, Dave. | -因为你们绝配 -谢谢你 大卫 |
[29:23] | And that’s a beautiful thing, so let’s drink to them! | 这是件美好的事 让我们为他们干杯 |
[29:27] | Cheers to you guys I love you, | 为你们干杯 我爱你们 |
[29:29] | I love you, you, you, | 我爱你 你 还有你 |
[29:33] | and you’re fine too. | 还有你也很好 |
[29:35] | Let’s get really drunk and be happy. | 让我们喝得烂醉嗨起来吧 |
[29:37] | Mazel tov. | 祝你走运 |
[29:38] | Can I kiss you? I’ve been wanting to kiss her all night. | 我能亲你吗 我一整晚都在想着亲她 |
[29:55] | Are you friends with Aaron? | 你是艾伦的朋友吗 |
[29:56] | Allison actually. | 艾莉森的 |
[29:58] | Oh, how do you guys know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[30:00] | Adam and Allison used to go out. | 亚当和艾莉森以前约会过 |
[30:03] | Oh really? | 真的吗 |
[30:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:05] | When was that? | 多久的事 |
[30:06] | Literally, right before Aaron. | 就在艾伦之前 |
[30:28] | – You’re Adam, huh? – Yeah. | -你是亚当对吗 -是的 |
[30:31] | I’m Lee, nice to meet you. | 我是李 很高兴认识你 |
[30:32] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[30:33] | – Nice to meet you. – Cheers. | -很高兴认识你 -干杯 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:38] | Did she ask you to come to this dinner? | 是她邀请你来的吗 |
[30:40] | – She, she did. – Mister really good friend? | -是的 -以好朋友的名义吗 |
[30:42] | – Yeah… – You’re that guy. | -对 -你是那个人 |
[30:47] | I’m sorry man I’m just kidding with you, I’m kidding. | 抱歉老兄 我开玩笑的 我在开玩笑 |
[30:49] | Cheers, man. Cheers. | 干杯 伙计 干杯 |
[30:51] | To the strength of the human spirit. To endure. | 敬人类精神的力量 敬忍耐 |
[30:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | Hey buck up buddy. | 振作起来老兄 |
[30:59] | Who knows, you might even catch the bouquet! | 谁知道呢 接到花球的没准是你呢 |
[31:05] | Did you hear what I said to second place over here? | 你听到我对这屌丝说的话了吗 |
[31:23] | Hey, dummy. | 嘿 傻瓜 |
[31:24] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[31:26] | What are you doing up here? | 你在上面干嘛 |
[31:27] | Just hanging out. | 闲逛 |
[31:30] | Come sit with me! Come here. | 过来和我坐 过来 |
[31:32] | You always find those little hideouts, | 你总是能找到这些藏身之处 |
[31:35] | you’re such a weirdo. | 你真是个怪胎 |
[31:37] | You’re a weirdo, you dum dum. How was your -? | 你才是怪胎 你个傻瓜 你的 |
[31:39] | How was the – oh sorry. | 怎么样 不好意思 |
[31:40] | – You go. – You go. – No, you go. | -你先说 -你先说 不你先说 |
[31:42] | Um… Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[31:44] | No, nah, nah I just had nothing really interesting to say. | 不了 我没什么有趣的事要说 |
[31:46] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[31:47] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[31:50] | So. | 那么 |
[31:51] | How, um, I like, like, your hair. It’s different. | 我喜欢你的发型 和以前不同了 |
[31:55] | Oh yeah thank you! Yeah. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[31:57] | Good different? | 是好的不同吗 |
[31:58] | Great different. | 非常好 |
[32:00] | You look, um… | 你看起来 |
[32:02] | – The same. – The same! | -一样 -一样 |
[32:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah, kinda. Yeah. | -是 -对 可以这样说 |
[32:06] | Good same? | 一样的好吗 |
[32:07] | Great same. | 非常好 |
[32:15] | Ah, so this is, uh, pretty crazy, huh? | 所以这 太疯狂了是吗 |
[32:18] | It really is, I mean it is really crazy. | 是的 这真的太疯狂了 |
[32:22] | – Yeah. – Yeah, it’s very overwhelming. | -是啊 -对 一发不可收拾了 |
[32:24] | – There are so many decisions to make. – I bet, I bet. | -要做的决定太多了 -我确信 |
[32:27] | I mean it’s also so sudden. | 一切都太突然了 |
[32:30] | Right, yeah, it’s just, I don’t know, it just happened. | 对 我不知道 一切就发生了 |
[32:36] | Yeah, that’s how these things go. | 是的 事情就是这样的 |
[32:47] | – Do you remember when, um… – Allison! | -你记得当时 -艾莉森 |
[32:49] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[32:50] | It’s your party come play. | 这是你的聚会 下来玩吧 |
[32:51] | – Yeah! I’m gonna, sorry, I’m gonna, – yeah, yeah, of course. Yeah. | -好 抱歉 我要 -当然 没事 |
[32:55] | I’ll see you later though, yeah? | 一会儿见 好吗 |
[32:56] | – Yes, okay. – Okay. | -好啊 好 -好的 |
[32:57] | – You come on down, too! – Ah, yeah! | -你也下来吧 -好 |
[33:04] | Watch your head coming down. | 下来的时候注意头 |
[33:05] | Oh yeah, what is… yeah. | 好的 这是 好吧 |
[33:07] | Interesting space up here. | 上面很有意思 |
[33:09] | It’s where we have a lot of sex. Strictly. | 严格地说我们在这啪过很多次 |
[33:13] | – You’re, you’re the worst. – Just kidding, just kidding. | -你太坏了 -开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[33:28] | Hey buddy! | 嘿 兄弟 |
[33:29] | Hey, Aaron, how you doing? | 嘿 艾伦 你怎么样 |
[33:31] | I’m good, I’m good. Well, you know, nervous. | 很好 我很好 有点紧张 |
[33:34] | Yeah, psh, big day coming up. | 是啊 大喜之日就要到了 |
[33:35] | You’re telling me. | 那还用说 |
[33:37] | What, you uh, you want to stand up there for me? | 那什么 你想替我站在那儿吗 |
[33:39] | Sure! | 当然了 |
[33:40] | I mean, not really. No. | 我的意思是 不 不行 |
[33:43] | Hey, really good to see you though. | 嘿 很高兴见到你 |
[33:44] | – Mm-hmm. – Allison was so glad you could make it, you know. | 你能来艾莉森很高兴 你知道的 |
[33:49] | You mean a lot to her. | 你对她来说很重要 |
[33:50] | – Aw. – You really do. | 你真的很重要 |
[33:51] | She means a lot to me. | 她对我也意义重大 |
[33:53] | You know what on a personal note, | 你知道吗 就我个人而言 |
[33:55] | I think it’s so cool that you came, | 你能来我觉得很好 |
[33:56] | given your history and stuff? | 鉴于你们之前的历史 |
[33:58] | It’s like, it’s really big of you. | 你真的是心胸宽阔 |
[34:00] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:01] | Well thanks Aaron. That’s big of you to say. | 谢了艾伦 你也很心胸宽阔 |
[34:05] | No I mean it’s big of you. | 不 我是说你心胸宽阔 |
[34:08] | Well it’s big of you too. | 那个 你也一样 |
[34:12] | I guess we’re both big. | 我想我们都挺阔的 |
[34:15] | I like that we’re both big. Heyoo! | 我喜欢这个说法 |
[34:20] | No no no, I have actually a very small penis. | 不不不 我的小弟弟其实很小 |
[34:23] | – Really? – No no no. | -真的吗 -不不不 |
[34:26] | So you don’t. | 所以你很大 |
[34:27] | No. No, I’m very secure in that area. | 是是 我在那方面很棒 |
[34:31] | – Good. – Yeah. | -很好 -对 |
[34:33] | So, I’m just glad everyone’s, you know, | 我很高兴大家都在 你知道的 |
[34:35] | where they’re supposed to be. | 他们应在的位置上 |
[34:36] | Totally. Totally. | 当然 当然 |
[34:40] | Well hey! Good to see you. | 嘿 很高兴见到你 |
[34:42] | Well, thanks for inviting me, Aaron, | 谢谢你能邀请我 艾伦 |
[34:44] | that was really big of you, again. | 再说一遍 你真的很心胸宽阔 |
[34:45] | – You’re amazing. Alright. – You’re amazing. | -你很棒 好了 -你也很棒 |
[34:47] | Thanks, big guy. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[34:51] | Hey you know, we should hang some time. | 我们应该找时间一起出去玩玩 |
[34:53] | Yeah, cool! | 可以 很好 |
[34:54] | Do you play tennis? | 你打网球吗 |
[34:56] | Do I play tennis? | 我打不打网球 |
[34:58] | What you like the game? | 你喜欢这项运动吗 |
[34:59] | Ah, love the game. | 我简直爱死网球了 |
[35:01] | Alright, well we’ll go a few rounds, will be fun. | 好啊 有时间打几回合 会很有趣的 |
[35:03] | Cool, yeah. | 好的 |
[35:04] | – Noice. – Very noice. | -超棒 -超超棒 |
[35:07] | Alright. | 一言为定 |
[35:07] | Cool. | 必须的 |
[35:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:49] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[35:50] | Um, originally from Vermont. | 我家在佛蒙特州 |
[35:53] | Vermont?? Cool! | 佛蒙特吗 棒 |
[35:56] | Great skiing there, right? | 那儿滑雪超爽 对吧 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 算是吧 |
[36:00] | Oh my god, David! Hi, how are you? | 是你呀 大卫 你好 |
[36:03] | – I miss you! – Oh my god that speech was so good. | -我想死你啦 -你的发言真是太棒了 |
[36:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:06] | It was really good. | 确实很棒 |
[36:07] | – I lost my, sorry, – they were so happy! | -我弄丢了 不好意思 -大家都很高兴 |
[36:09] | – I lost my keys. – Your keys? Ooh. | -我把钥匙给弄丢了 -你的钥匙吗 |
[36:11] | Can you find them for me? | 你可以帮我一起找吗 |
[36:13] | Well I’m waiting on an. Uber, just come with me. | 我已经叫了优步了 你可以跟我一起 |
[36:15] | Can I go home with you? | 我可以去你家吗 |
[36:16] | Where do you live? I… | 你住哪儿 我或许 |
[36:17] | – Thank you so… – Gonna have some girls over. | -你真是太好了 -我已经和一帮女生约好了 |
[36:19] | I think we should hang out more. | 我觉得我们俩应该找个地方再玩一下 |
[36:21] | You gotta, actually, David you’re sitting on my… | 大卫你坐到我的 |
[36:23] | I haven’t liked anyone in like, forever! | 我这辈子还没这么喜欢过一个人呢 |
[36:25] | Gwen, David, it was… | 格温·大卫 你坐 |
[36:27] | – Do you feel this too, though? – Yes, I love that. | -你难道没有这种感觉吗 -有 |
[36:30] | Have you thought about walking down the aisle? | 你想象过自己步入婚姻殿堂的样子吗 |
[36:31] | – I’m gonna just… – Oh how would we do that? I was thinking like, | -我准备 -我们应该怎么办 我在想 |
[36:34] | I’m actually gonna head out, David. | 大卫我准备走了 |
[36:35] | Or we could hold hands. | 或者我们可以牵着手 |
[36:37] | David, I’m gonna go ahead and head out, so… | 大卫我要走了 你可让一下吗 |
[36:39] | Hand in hand! That’s it, done! I love holding hands. | 手牵着手 就这么定了 我喜欢牵手 |
[36:41] | I miss you, why don’t we hang out more? | 我好想你 我们干嘛不再找个地方坐坐 |
[36:43] | Well come over tonight, girls’ night, | 今晚可以和我一起呀 闺蜜聚会 |
[36:45] | it’ll be fun. | 一定很好玩 |
[36:48] | – You okay man? – I just popped outta there. | -你还好吧老哥 -我从椅子上摔下来了 |
[36:49] | So we were, we were just talking about… Sorry. | 我们刚才只是在聊 抱歉 |
[36:54] | You just snapped that chair. | 你把椅子给坐断了 |
[36:54] | – Jesus it’s just a dinner party, – Oh my god it’s like | -老天 这只是一个晚宴而已 -天呐 |
[36:57] | a peace pipe. | 这东西看起来就像一个和睦烟斗 |
[36:59] | I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:01] | – That’s a good bit. – That’s for you, dude, | -是挺像的 -留着当个纪念吧老哥 |
[37:02] | – that’s for the road. – Take that one. | -路上说不定有用 -拿走吧 |
[37:04] | – You can have it. – I really enjoyed your speech. | -送给你了 -我真的很喜欢你的发言 |
[37:28] | Whaaaat? | 我没看错吧 |
[37:31] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:32] | – Hi, mom. – Oh my god! | -你好 妈妈 -天啊 |
[37:35] | Hi, uh, what are you wearing? | 你这都穿的什么呀 |
[37:38] | I was jogging! | 我刚在跑步 |
[37:39] | Uh, since when are you jogging? | 你从什么时候开始跑步了 |
[37:43] | What do you mean? I’m exercising. | 为什么这么问 我一直都有在锻炼啊 |
[37:44] | I’ve never seen you exercise. | 我从没见你锻炼过 |
[37:47] | I’m getting in shape! | 我在塑形 |
[37:48] | What’s on your head? | 你头上是什么东西 |
[37:50] | – Just a jogging thing. – What? | -跑步用的 -什么 |
[37:53] | It’s a running, you know, sweatband. | 这是个吸汗带 跑步嘛 会出很多汗 |
[37:54] | You okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[37:56] | How long you gonna be home? | 你准备在家待多久 |
[37:58] | I don’t know, not long, just a quickie. | 我不确定 但是不会很久 |
[38:01] | I’m alright. | 别忙活了 |
[38:02] | Are you gonna stay here? | 你要住这儿吗 |
[38:03] | Uh, I can’t. | 不了 |
[38:05] | Well where you gonna stay? | 那你要去住哪儿 |
[38:07] | Work put me up at this hotel nearby. | 公司给我在旁边的酒店订好房间了 |
[38:09] | Really? Mister big shot! | 不错嘛 小土豪 |
[38:12] | – Its not the four seasons! – Sounds good! | -我又不是住四季酒店 -听起来不错 |
[38:14] | So how’s it going, anything interesting? | 你最近怎么样 有遇到什么趣事吗 |
[38:16] | Yeah, nah, just the usual, you know. | 还可以 不过没什么特别的事 |
[38:19] | Birds Humpin’ in the woods. | 就搞搞我那些鸟儿的纪录片 |
[38:23] | Sounds provocative. | 听起来挺刺激的 |
[38:26] | So. | 那么 |
[38:27] | You gonna call Allison while you’re here | 你在这边会联系艾莉森吗 |
[38:31] | or am I not allowed to ask? | 还是说我不能问 |
[38:32] | I don’t know, I haven’t really thought about it. | 我也不知道 没想过这个问题 |
[38:35] | – Maybe. – I think you should. | -可能吧 -我觉得你应该联系她 |
[38:37] | I still have that picture you took when you went down to Carmel. | 我这儿还有你们一起去卡梅尔照的相呢 |
[38:39] | Look, right there. | 就在那儿 |
[38:41] | Mom are you insane? | 妈 你是疯了吗 |
[38:43] | It’s been almost two years you can’t do that. | 都分手快两年了 你不能这么搞 |
[38:47] | – This is crazy, this is nuts. – I like the pic… | -不可理喻 -我只是喜欢这张 |
[38:49] | – That you still have this. – That is very immature. | -你居然还留着 -成熟点吧 |
[38:52] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干嘛 |
[38:54] | It’s a picture of us! | 这是我们的合照 |
[38:55] | It’s so weird that you have that. | 你留着它太奇怪了 |
[38:57] | What are you throwing that away for? | 你把照片扔掉是什么意思 |
[39:01] | You are so dramatic. | 你戏也太多了 |
[39:06] | Just call her, if you’re here, | 既然你都来了就给她打个电话吧 |
[39:08] | you have the time, no big deal. | 有的是时间 没什么大不了的 |
[39:13] | Alright maybe. | 好吧 说不定我会的 |
[39:18] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[39:31] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[41:37] | Aw shit! | 我勒个去 |
[41:41] | Okay, that’s alright. Hey, keep your elbow up and | 没事儿 保持抬肘的动作 |
[41:43] | – follow through, you know? – Yeah I know! | -击完球要把动作做完 -我明白 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[41:46] | There you go, yeah just like that! | 你试试 没错 就像这样 |
[41:52] | You good? | 有什么问题吗 |
[41:54] | Yeah, feel good! | 没有 很好 |
[41:55] | Hey I’m glad we’re doing this, man. | 很高兴跟你一起打球 老兄 |
[41:57] | – Me too. – It’s cool. | -我也是 -那就好 |
[41:59] | – My serve. – Yeah. | -到我发球 -没错 |
[42:13] | I thought you said you played? | 我记得你说你打过网球 |
[42:17] | Yeah it’s been a while! | 是的 不过有一阵子没打了 |
[42:19] | You know, I almost went pro. | 实不相瞒 我差点成为职业选手 |
[42:21] | Oh I didn’t know that. | 那你不早说 |
[42:22] | Blew my knee out in college. | 大学的时候把膝盖伤了 |
[42:25] | – Bummer. – Yeah. | -太可惜了 -是啊 |
[42:27] | That would have been a different life. | 那本来会是一种完全不同的生活 |
[42:28] | Really. I mean, travel the world, fame, glory. | 真的 到世界各地比赛 各种名誉和荣耀 |
[42:34] | No but things work out the way they’re supposed to, right? | 不过事情怎么发展都是命中注定的 不是吗 |
[42:42] | Whose serve? | 到谁发球 |
[42:44] | You take it! | 到你 |
[42:56] | Shit! | 靠 |
[42:57] | Good round, bud! | 这回合还可以老兄 |
[42:59] | Thanks! | 谢了啊 |
[43:01] | Man you set me up for that spike! | 老兄送了一个球给我扣啊 |
[43:03] | I know, that’s uh, how so? | 我知道 这个 你是什么意思来着 |
[43:08] | Well you know when you lobbed it up and I just, | 我是说你挑了一个半高球 |
[43:10] | – spiked it like that. – Oh yeah. Oh spike, yeah yeah. | -我就可以直接网前扣杀 -扣杀 对对 |
[43:13] | That was a nice hit. | 那球扣得漂亮 |
[43:15] | I feel bad man, | 我不太好意思 |
[43:16] | we could have grabbed a beer or something. | 我们本可以喝点啤酒什么的 |
[43:18] | Oh no, this is, this is great. | 我觉得非常棒 |
[43:20] | Oh good. Yeah, okay. | 那就好 那就好 |
[43:22] | – Yeah this is great. – Good. | -真的 不骗你 -很好 |
[43:26] | Al said you’re into documentaries? | 小艾说你很喜欢纪录片 |
[43:28] | Al? | 小艾是谁 |
[43:29] | – Allison. – Oh yeah, um, yeah, no I’m mostly editing now, | -艾莉森 -啊 没错 我现在主要做剪辑 |
[43:35] | somebody else’s stuff. | 剪辑别人的作品 |
[43:37] | So like what kind of stuff? Political? | 什么类型的呢 政治主题吗 |
[43:39] | No like, uh, bird stuff mostly. | 不 大部分是和鸟相关的 |
[43:43] | That’s kinda cool. | 很酷啊 |
[43:44] | Yeah I kinda want to get my own thing going soon. | 我希望很快能制作自己的片子 |
[43:47] | So what’s that gonna be about? | 关于什么的呢 |
[43:49] | Birds, you’re into birds? You like birds? | 也是和鸟相关的吗 你好像很喜欢鸟 |
[43:51] | No like, something like pollution, climate, | 不是 是有关环境污染 气候之类的 |
[43:57] | I don’t know, something like the environment. | 我也描述不清 环境相关的吧 |
[44:00] | That’s great! That’s great, | 听起来很棒 |
[44:02] | can’t wait to see that. That’s really cool. | 等不及想要看了 真的很酷 |
[44:04] | – Okay my serve. – Yeah. | -好了 又到我发球了 -好 |
[44:10] | Okay now remember elbow up and try to stay on the | 记住抬肘 还有重心落在 |
[44:12] | balls of your feet. | 前脚掌 |
[44:13] | Elbows up, balls. | 抬肘 前脚掌 |
[44:14] | Yeah. Okay. | -没错 -好的 |
[44:16] | Just go side to side, let’s get loose a little bit. | 左右活动一下 放松放松 |
[44:18] | Your shoulders, bring it forward, | 活动下肩膀 往前伸展 |
[44:21] | bring your toes forward, bring it back. | 脚尖也向前伸展 然后回到原位 |
[44:23] | There you go! Keep going! | 就这样 别停 |
[44:26] | Are you sure? | 像这样吗 |
[44:27] | No man you look like a fucking idiot! | 你看起来像个傻叉 |
[44:28] | – C’mon! – I know! | -快别扭了 -我就知道 |
[44:31] | Okay here we go bud you ready? | 好了老兄继续吧 准备好了没 |
[44:33] | Yup! | 没问题 |
[44:36] | There you go! | 没错 就这样 |
[44:38] | There you go, bud. Nice and easy, buddy. | 就这样 老兄 放轻松 |
[44:40] | There, nice! | 好球 |
[44:44] | Spike! | 我扣 |
[44:52] | Wow, almost got me there! | 差一点就闷我脸上了 |
[44:55] | Almost! | 不是差一点嘛 |
[44:58] | My serve. | 到我发球 |
[44:59] | You sure? | 没记错吧 |
[45:01] | Oh yeah. | 没有 |
[45:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[45:20] | Fucking fuck! | 去你妈的 操 |
[45:31] | Slipped! | 手滑了 |
[45:34] | Sweaty. | 手心有汗 |
[45:37] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[45:41] | Good game! | 打得不错 |
[45:45] | Mister Shalman! | 沙尔曼先生 |
[45:46] | – Are you enjoying your stay with us? – Oh yeah, | -一切还满意吗 -满意得不行 |
[45:48] | I’m having the time of my life. Thanks. | 这是我一生中最快乐的时光 谢谢 |
[45:50] | Wonderful! The elevators are to your right. | 那就好 电梯在你的右手边 |
[45:52] | Oh they haven’t moved? | 电梯还没搬家吗 |
[45:55] | No they haven’t moved, fucking asshole. | 电梯不会搬家 臭傻逼 |
[46:26] | Oh my god… | 我去 |
[46:31] | Hey! | 你好 |
[46:32] | How are you buddy? | 你还好吗兄弟 |
[46:34] | How’s it going? | 如何啊 |
[46:35] | Come on give me the details did you see her? | 快让我八卦一下 你见到她了吗 |
[46:38] | Yeah. | 见到了 |
[46:40] | And? | 然后呢 |
[46:42] | It was, it was nice. | 感觉还可以 |
[46:47] | Is the wedding off? | 婚礼取消了吗 |
[46:50] | Wonder if I punch the computer screen, I wonder | 我在想如果我一拳打在屏幕上 |
[46:53] | if you would feel it. Do they have that technology? | 你会不会疼 有这样的技术了吗 |
[46:56] | – You could try. – What do you want? | -你可以试试 -你想说什么 |
[46:59] | You need a date. | 你需要找个伴 |
[47:00] | What? No, I don’t, the last thing I | 啥 我不要 我现在最不想做的 |
[47:02] | want to do is go on another date. | 就是去找伴 |
[47:03] | No no, to the wedding, to the wedding. | 不 我的意思是在婚礼上 |
[47:06] | You can’t show up stag, it’s suicide. | 你不能一个人去 这简直是自杀 |
[47:08] | You’ll be annihilated. | 你会受不了的 |
[47:09] | Really? Mmm. | 真的吗 |
[47:11] | Well what do you want me to do? I can’t just… | 那我能怎么办 我总不能 |
[47:13] | I got you! | 我想到了 |
[47:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[47:17] | My cousin! | 我表妹 |
[47:17] | Tallulah! | 塔露拉 |
[47:19] | Tallulah? | 塔露拉 |
[47:20] | Tallulah! | 没错塔露拉 |
[47:21] | What is she, like a little fairy? | 她是个小仙女吗 |
[47:23] | She’s a real girl named Tallulah! | 她是一个真实的女生 叫塔露拉 |
[47:26] | She’s your cousin? | 她是你表妹 |
[47:27] | Yeah, second cousin but yeah. | 没错 第二个表妹 |
[47:30] | Does she look like you? | 她长得像你吗 |
[47:34] | You mean is she Asian, are you asking? | 你是在问她是个亚裔吗 |
[47:36] | No, man, no! | 我不是这个意思 |
[47:38] | She’s white, are you happy, Mel Gibson? | 她是白人 你满意了吗 梅尔·吉布森 |
[47:40] | – She’s white! – Stop… | -她是白人 -别这么说 |
[47:41] | Stop it that’s not what I meant! | 我不是这个意思 |
[47:42] | All you do is love Asian girls, that’s what this is about. | 我看透你了 你就爱亚洲人 |
[47:45] | – What? – Yeah you do. | -啥 -就是这样 |
[47:48] | She’s not me with boobs. | 她又不是长胸版的我 |
[47:49] | She’s a date to the wedding so you have | 她是你去参加婚礼的女伴 |
[47:51] | something standing between you and massive amounts of | 这样在你和巨大的羞耻感以及 |
[47:53] | shame and self-degradation! | 自我否定之间就有了屏障 |
[47:55] | You just need a plus one. | 你需要一个女伴 |
[47:56] | Who knows, you might even like her. | 你或许会真的喜欢上她也说不准 |
[48:00] | Alright, well, maybe. Thank you. | 好吧 你或许是对的 谢谢 |
[48:03] | Uh, listen I’m gonna go take a shower but, um… | 那个啥 我准备去冲个澡 |
[48:07] | What? | 咋啦 |
[48:08] | What are, what are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么鬼 |
[48:11] | What do you mean, it’s just tennis shorts? | 就是条网球短裤而已 |
[48:15] | You look like you stole a little boys underwear. | 你是偷了一条小男孩的内裤来穿吗 |
[48:17] | I was playing tennis! | 我刚打完网球 |
[48:18] | You don’t play tennis! | 你从来不打网球啊 |
[48:20] | Yes I do, I do sometimes. | 我打的啊 有时候打 |
[48:22] | With who? | 跟谁打 |
[48:28] | – Aaron. – Aaron? What? | -跟艾伦打 -谁 |
[48:29] | – Aaron, okay? – Yeah. What are you doing? | -就是艾伦 -你在搞什么飞机呢 |
[48:32] | Hey listen, listen! | 你听我说 |
[48:33] | You’re fraternizing with the enemy! | 你这是在和敌人称兄道弟啊 |
[48:35] | The enemy? Give me a break. | 敌人 不至于吧 |
[48:37] | Grow up, mark, come on! | 马克 成熟点吧 |
[48:40] | He’s cool! | 这哥们儿还挺酷的 |
[48:41] | He’s actually a really cool guy. | 真的 |
[48:43] | I had fun today. | 我今天过得还挺开心 |
[48:44] | You would like him a lot, I think. | 我觉得你也会喜欢他的 |
[48:46] | – I would? – I feel like the three of us should hang out. | -怀疑 -我们三个可以一起去嗨一下 |
[48:52] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 这么看着我是什么意思 |
[48:54] | Why are you doing this? | 你是在搞笑吗 |
[48:55] | Listen, listen! Life moves on, mark, and | 马克你听我说 生活总要继续 |
[48:58] | some of us are moving with it! | 我们中有人正在朝着这个方向努力 |
[49:00] | Some of us can see your balls! | 我们中有人看到了你的蛋蛋 |
[49:03] | – Good bye. – Like a wonton sized… | -拜拜 -你的蛋蛋和馄饨差不多大 |
[49:05] | Bye bye! | 拜拜了您嘞 |
[49:31] | T-Tallulah? | 请问你是塔露拉吗 |
[49:33] | Hi! Hi, hi, Adam. | -你好 -你好 我是亚当 |
[49:36] | Great. | 太好了 |
[49:37] | Nice to meet you! | 很高兴认识你 |
[49:40] | So how you doing? | 一切还好吧 |
[49:43] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[49:45] | – Sorry? – Good. | -不好意思 没听清 -我说挺好的 |
[49:47] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[49:50] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[49:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[49:56] | Nervous. | 只是有点紧张 |
[49:58] | Don’t worry about it, I’m nervous too. | 别太在意 其实我也有点紧张 |
[50:00] | So you’re uh, you’re mark’s cousin? | 你是马克的表妹吧 |
[50:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:04] | I’m so sorry. | 深表遗憾 |
[50:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[50:09] | No no no, I was kidding I was, mark’s my friend. | 没什么 开个玩笑 我是马克的朋友 |
[50:15] | It’s a joke. | 刚才我想开个玩笑来着 |
[50:17] | I don’t know if it is a joke | 如果玩笑不逗的话 |
[50:21] | if it’s not funny. | 我不知道它还算不算玩笑 |
[50:24] | Um, so you hungry? | 那个啥 你饿了吗 |
[50:27] | Not anymore. | 现在不饿了 |
[50:30] | Did you have a chance to look at the menu? | 你刚才有看过他们的菜单吗 |
[50:31] | Yeah, um, I read it about five times by myself but I | 我刚一个人的时候看了五遍 |
[50:40] | don’t know where to look so I just pretended that I | 但其实我也不知道应该看哪儿 |
[50:43] | was reading and then I really was reading the | 所以我就假装在读菜单 |
[50:47] | menu over and over. | 结果我真的把这菜单看了一遍又一遍 |
[50:49] | What do you, what do you do? | 那个啥 你是做什么的 |
[50:52] | I make dolls. | 我是做洋娃娃的 |
[50:56] | You make dolls? | 做洋娃娃 |
[50:57] | And uh, doll houses. Huh. | 还有洋娃娃的屋子 |
[51:00] | And little, little doll furniture to | 和家具什么的 |
[51:03] | go into the doll houses. It’s so tiny… | 很小的家具 可以放进洋娃娃的屋子里 |
[51:06] | And that leads to doll upholstery and | 接下来还必须做洋娃娃的家装 |
[51:08] | doll clothes and next thing I | 和衣服 后来我意识到 |
[51:10] | know I’m making the tiniest little doll bow | 我正在做最小的洋娃娃领结时 |
[51:13] | tie and I think it might be affecting my vision, | 我觉得我已经看不清了 |
[51:17] | I’ve been having a lot of problems seeing. | 我的眼睛现在老多问题了 |
[51:19] | Oh my god, that’s terrible. | 老天 真是太糟了 |
[51:22] | So you should maybe stop doing that, right? | 所以你应该考虑不再弄这个了吧 |
[51:26] | – Never. – Wow. | -从没想过 -我天 |
[51:30] | That’s persistent. | 还真是锲而不舍啊 |
[51:31] | The dolls will leave me. | 那样的话洋娃娃们就会离我而去了 |
[51:34] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的呢 |
[51:37] | Uh, I’m, I’m a documentary film maker. | 我是一个纪录片制作人 |
[51:40] | Can I see one of your films? | 我可以我看看你制作的影片吗 |
[51:42] | Well no not yet but hopefully soon. | 现在还没完成 不过我希望尽快 |
[51:48] | That’s cool. | 那很好 |
[51:49] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[51:51] | Yeah it is, thanks, it’s pretty cool. | 是挺好的 |
[51:54] | Well I can’t wait to see it. | 我等不及要看看了 |
[51:56] | Thanks, really? Yeah. | 真的吗 多谢 |
[51:58] | Yeah, alright. Well you’ll be the first. | 好吧 让你第一个先看 |
[52:00] | – I’ll watch anything. – Oh. | -我啥都看 不挑食的 -好吧 |
[52:03] | Um. What are you gonna order? | 你要点什么吗 |
[52:24] | What if I went up to that guy, see that guy eating, uh, | 如果我去找那个兄弟 就是那个 |
[52:27] | it looks like tortilla soup? | 好像喝着玉米饼汤的兄弟 |
[52:29] | Delicious. I actually like staring at him. | 美味 其实我有点喜欢盯着他了 |
[52:31] | Yeah, hey, head in the game. And I, and I go up to him | 嘿 注意注意 我 我去找他 |
[52:34] | And I say ‘exthcuse me | 然后我说 打唠一下 |
[52:37] | thir, exthcuse me thir, that tortilla thoup is | 先森 这个玉米饼汤 |
[52:42] | gonna make you tortilla poop!’ | 会让你拉玉米粑粑吧 |
[52:46] | and I just walked away. | 然后我就走开 |
[52:48] | That’s not offensive it’s just odd. | 没啥冒犯的但是就是怪怪的 |
[52:50] | It’s a little offensive. | 这可是有点冒犯 |
[52:52] | Alright what you got? | 你的段子呢 |
[52:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:57] | The couple next to us? | 坐我们对面那对 |
[53:02] | What if I took off my panties? | 要不我把内裤脱掉 |
[53:03] | Oh I like it already. | 噢 有意思 |
[53:06] | And I slipped them into his coat pocket? | 然后放进他的风衣口袋 |
[53:09] | And when they get home tonight she finds the | 等他们晚上回家女生一定会发现这个 |
[53:13] | underpants and they get in this huge fight about | 然后他们肯定大吵一架 |
[53:18] | whether or not he’s cheating on her and the | 不管他是不是真的背着她出轨 |
[53:21] | more he denies it the more she thinks he’s a liar so | 他越抵赖就越让人怀疑 |
[53:26] | they break up, and all their friends side with her and | 他们分手 他的朋友们都站女生那边 |
[53:31] | he’s left wondering ‘how the fuck, how the fuck did | 他会想 这个内裤 到底他妈 |
[53:34] | these underpants get in my coat pocket?’ | 是怎么到我口袋里来的 |
[53:38] | and he still insists years later when he calls her, | 他一直否认 几年后他给女孩打电话 |
[53:42] | ‘they weren’t mine I don’t know where they came from, ‘ | 这些内裤跟我没关系 我也不知道谁的 |
[53:44] | and he slowly goes insane and he becomes an alcoholic? | 慢慢的他就疯了 或者成一个酒鬼 |
[53:49] | And all of his friends and family just completely | 他所有的家人和朋友都嫌弃他 |
[53:52] | desert him and he dies alone. | 然后他孤独地结束他的一生 |
[53:58] | Of aids. | 因为艾滋病 |
[54:01] | That has gone way too far. | 这可是有点过分了 |
[54:06] | You have veered into a level of depravity that is | 你有点阴暗到了 |
[54:10] | upsetting to say the least. | 最坏的程度 |
[54:13] | I feel like I don’t know you, I don’t want to play | 我感觉好像不认识你了 我也不想 |
[54:15] | this game anymore. | 再玩这个游戏了 |
[54:17] | These are one of the things that I’m very good at. | 这方面还是我比较擅长的 |
[54:19] | That was incredible you just broke the game. | 不可思议你居然打破了这个游戏规则 |
[54:22] | -You win? I guess. – I win. | -你赢了吗 -我赢了 |
[54:24] | You my friend are the winner. | 朋友 你就是赢家 |
[54:28] | Wow! Congratulations, you’re officially | 恭喜 你终于正式成为 |
[54:30] | the worse person I know. | 我认识的最烂的人 |
[54:31] | Aw, that’s sweet, thank you. | 真贴心 谢谢 |
[54:34] | Let’s get you some ice cream, kiddo. | 给你买个冰激凌怎么样 |
[54:36] | Don’t mess with me. | 别惹我 |
[54:37] | Oh I won’t, I won’t, because then you’ll come up with some | 我不会的 因为你可能提出什么 |
[54:41] | perverted scheme to ruin my life and then I won’t | 变态的阴谋来毁了我这辈子 |
[54:44] | even know it for years to come. | 而且我可能好几年都没意识到 |
[54:46] | You won’t even see it coming. | 我不会对你这样做的 |
[54:50] | – It’s… – It’s very good, I feel… | -那可 -真是太好了 |
[54:53] | I feel terrified, and impressed. It’s a mix of emotions. | 我有点害怕还有点佩服 复杂的感觉 |
[55:20] | Hi. | 喂 |
[55:21] | Oh sorry, uh. | 哦 抱歉 |
[55:23] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[55:27] | Oh nothing sorry. | 没什么 抱歉 |
[55:29] | Are you on drugs? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[55:32] | No, no. | 没有没有 |
[55:34] | Do you wanna be? | 那你想来点吗 |
[55:38] | No. | 不不不 |
[55:41] | I happen to have a bunch of Adderall in my purse. | 碰巧我包里有点阿德拉 |
[55:47] | Did you say you have a whole bag of Adderall? | 你是说 你有一整包吗 |
[55:49] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[55:50] | What, why? | 为什么你会有这么多 |
[55:55] | I mean, I’m an artist, so… | 嗯 我是个艺术家 所以 |
[56:00] | – That makes sense. – Yeah, long nights. | -有道理 -漫漫长夜呐 |
[56:03] | Would you like to be my date to my ex girlfriends wedding? | 你能和我一起参加我前任婚礼吗 |
[56:06] | – Okay. – Yeah? Great. | -好啊 -是吗 太好了 |
[56:17] | For the north American jumping spider, mating can | 对于北美跳蛛而言 |
[56:20] | be a dangerous game. | 交配是一个危险的游戏 |
[56:22] | In this delicate moment, the male must woo the | 一定时间内 雄性要引起雌性的兴趣 |
[56:26] | female spider or she will kill him and eat him. | 不然的话雌性可是会杀死并吃掉他 |
[56:31] | If the male fails to woo the female, she will stab | 如果他没有引起雌性的兴趣 她就会 |
[56:35] | him with her poison fangs and suck out his insides. | 把毒牙插进他的身体 并且吸干一切 |
[57:37] | Adam? Adam! | 亚当是你吗 亚当 |
[57:42] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[57:44] | What are… what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[57:49] | What are you doing here? | 你又在这干什么呢 |
[57:50] | That is so funny running into you. | 在这撞见你可真有意思 |
[57:53] | Well I work here. | 我在这工作 |
[57:56] | Oh yeah Ella moss, crazy. | 是吗 艾拉·莫斯 有意思 |
[58:00] | Yeah for seven years. | 已经七年了 |
[58:03] | – That’s right, – right. | -哦对 -没错 |
[58:04] | I forgot it was on this block. | 我忘记是在这区了 |
[58:09] | – Good to see you! – Good to see you. | -见到你真好 -我也是 |
[58:12] | Were you jogging? | 你刚刚是在慢跑吗 |
[58:14] | Oh yeah, yeah, just got into jogging. | 是的 刚开始 |
[58:16] | You’re into jogging now? | 你开始喜欢慢跑了吗 |
[58:17] | Yeah ever since I quit smoking I figured… | 是啊 我戒烟之后就觉得 |
[58:19] | You did not quit smoking. | 你不可能不抽烟的 |
[58:21] | I did! I did. | 我真不抽了 |
[58:22] | Really? | 真的 |
[58:24] | Wow thought you’d never quit. | 我还以为你绝对不可能戒烟呢 |
[58:27] | A lot’s changed since we went out. | 我们结束后好多事情都变了 |
[58:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[58:32] | – Like what else? – Oh man, I gave up kind of everything. | -还有什么变了 -几乎全变了 |
[58:35] | I got really into raw, not raw foods totally, but | 我现在更喜欢生机饮食了 不是全生 |
[58:37] | more raw foods. | 就是吃的更健康了 |
[58:39] | I still cook a little bit. I’m still a cook. | 还是会自己做一点 我还是个厨师 |
[58:43] | Too moist to my liking. | 登山来说这雾有点太大了 |
[58:45] | Ugh I hate that word! I know, sorry. | 我讨厌这个天气 |
[58:48] | Moist always brings everything to a standstill, yeah. | 潮湿好像能把所有事情停止 |
[58:50] | It does I’ve always said that. | 的确 我一直这么觉得 |
[58:53] | Aw man. | 嗷 天哪 |
[58:54] | Hey you know I’m the manager now. | 我现在是经理了 |
[58:56] | – Are you serious? That’s great! – I am! I know! | -真的假的 那太好了 -就是说嘛 |
[58:59] | – Wow, good for you! – Yeah I get free trips | -真不错 -我还每年 |
[59:00] | to Paris once a year. What? | 有一次去巴黎的免费旅行 |
[59:02] | – What’s cooler than that? – Not much, could be worse. | -还能比这个再酷点吗 -还好啦 |
[59:06] | Come on, you’re practically running the fashion industry. | 得了吧 你现在可算是经营时尚界了 |
[59:09] | Yeah I don’t know about that but it’s, | 对这方面我可没什么经验 |
[59:11] | it’s pretty cool. It’s cool. | 挺酷的 |
[59:13] | What about you, you know? What are you up to? | 你呢 你现在干什么呢 |
[59:16] | Uh, I’m actually prepping my first documentary. | 我现在准备拍自己的第一个纪录片 |
[59:19] | – What? What?? – Yeah, yeah. | -什么 真的假的 -是的 |
[59:22] | Well it’s early, I mean it’s, yeah, very early stages. | 但是目前它还是在初步阶段 |
[59:26] | That’s amazing, that’s what you’ve always wanted. | 真不错 这不就是你一直想要的吗 |
[59:29] | It’s pretty cool, I think it will be good. | 是挺好的 我觉得应该会还不错 |
[59:36] | – Yeah, uh, we’ll see. – What is it about? | -应该还行 -这个是关于什么的 |
[59:38] | Well it’s, I don’t wanna it’s love, really about love. | 有点尴尬 关于爱情的 |
[59:43] | How so? | 怎么讲 |
[59:45] | I know this sounds lame but I don’t want to say | 我知道可能听起来不是很厉害 但是 |
[59:47] | too much, I don’t really know how it’s gonna end | 我现在还不太知道要怎么收尾 |
[59:51] | but I’ll invite you to the premiere. | 但是我会邀请你去看首映的 |
[59:53] | Oh that’s very kind of you. | 真不错 谢谢 |
[59:57] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你几个事吗 |
[1:00:00] | You can ask me anything. | 你什么都可以问 |
[1:00:02] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[1:00:06] | Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 为什么所有人都会问我这个问题 |
[1:00:08] | Well, maybe there’s a reason. | 也许是有原因的 |
[1:00:11] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[1:00:12] | You know what, I take that back, you can’t ask me anything. | 我收回刚才那句话 你什么都不能问我 |
[1:00:15] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[1:00:17] | Come on, it’s just a question. | 就是个问题嘛 |
[1:00:19] | Okay happy, uh, I don’t know, I guess so. | 行吧 快乐吗 我自己也不太清楚 |
[1:00:24] | I mean what does that mean? Am I smiling all day, | 快乐是什么意思 我要笑一整天吗 |
[1:00:28] | am I laughing? | 我现在不就在笑吗 |
[1:00:30] | I don’t know. Are you happy? | 我不知道 但是你快乐吗 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah I think I am. | 我觉得应该吧 |
[1:00:39] | That’s great. That is great. | 挺好 那就行 |
[1:00:54] | So you’re really coming? | 所以你会来吗 |
[1:00:55] | Would you…? Yeah I am, I’m really coming. | 你开玩笑嘛 我当然会啦 |
[1:01:00] | I’m here. Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[1:01:03] | You know I almost didn’t invite you. | 我差一点没有邀请你 |
[1:01:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:01:08] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:01:10] | You’re… | 你就是 |
[1:01:14] | You. | 太你了 |
[1:01:17] | Then I thought it would be weirder if I didn’t invite | 然后我觉得如果没有邀请你的话 |
[1:01:20] | you like I was trying to cut you out of my life or something. | 好像是我要故意把你从我的生活里抹去 |
[1:01:24] | Are you crazy, I gotta be there. Your big day. | 你疯了吗 这么重要的日子我肯定去啊 |
[1:01:29] | Don’t wanna miss that. I want to be there. | 我也不想错过这个 我也想在当场 |
[1:01:32] | I know, I know, I just figured I would invite you and it | 我知道 我就是觉得 |
[1:01:35] | – would be fine, or, – it’s gonna be fine. | -邀请了你会更好 -是更好啊 |
[1:01:37] | I’d never see you again, y’know? | 或者我可能就再也没有机会见你了 |
[1:01:41] | Never see me again? | 再也没有机会见我 |
[1:01:43] | Yeah, I mean probably, right? | 就是差不多这个意思 |
[1:01:47] | You’re a monster what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:01:50] | Well I mean that’s how life is, isn’t it? If you’re not a part of | 我是说 这就是生活 如果你不是 |
[1:01:54] | – these moments, it just… – Alright hey, I’m coming, okay? | -其中的一部分 -我一定会去的 |
[1:01:59] | -I’m coming to the wedding. -Good. | -我肯定会去婚礼的 -那就好 |
[1:02:02] | Can’t do that, can’t leave an Adam sized hole here. | 不能让亚当在这留个遗憾 |
[1:02:10] | Never see you again, Jesus. | 再也不见你了 我的天 |
[1:02:14] | I, you know what I mean right? | 你知道我什么意思 对吧 |
[1:02:16] | Look I’m happy | 真的 我很为你 |
[1:02:17] | for you, really am. Yeah? | 高兴 真的 |
[1:02:20] | I am, I’m really happy for you! | 我是真的为了你高兴 |
[1:02:23] | I mean, I’m on a lot of antidepressants but, | 我吃了很多抗抑郁药 |
[1:02:27] | they’re working, so. | 他们有起作用 |
[1:02:28] | You know I do miss you. | 但是我确实想你了 |
[1:02:31] | From time to time. | 一直 |
[1:02:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:02:43] | Listen I should get going, I’m gonna hop on a car | 我该走了 赶紧上车然后回家 |
[1:02:46] | and head home, but I’ll see you. | 我们会再见面的 |
[1:02:48] | Yeah… uh, you know what I’m headed that way | 我往这边走 |
[1:02:50] | myself so I’ll just join you. | 要不和你一起 |
[1:02:53] | Yeah? Which way is that? Yeah. | 行啊 那你是要往哪边走 |
[1:02:56] | Which, which way are you going again? | 那 那你往哪边走 |
[1:03:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:17] | Guess I’d better get going. | 我还是走了比较好 |
[1:04:20] | So long. | 太久了 |
[1:04:22] | I’ll sell Lassie for a hundred dollars. | 100刀 拉斯是你的了 |
[1:04:26] | Deal. Lassie you’re mine now! | 成交 拉斯你是我的咯 |
[1:04:44] | And so it is with blessed hearts | 正是一个个虔诚的心 |
[1:04:48] | that we have gathered here today. | 把我们聚集在一起 |
[1:04:54] | To join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. | 来参加这对壁人神圣的婚礼 |
[1:05:06] | Okay, how do I look? | 怎么样 |
[1:05:08] | Like you’re going to a funeral. | 看着像是要去参加葬礼 |
[1:05:13] | – Wish me luck. – Yeah good luck. | -祝我好运吧 -好运 |
[1:05:21] | A moment like this only comes around once in a lifetime. | 一辈子只能有一次这样的机会 |
[1:05:40] | And indeed it is a rare and beautiful thing when | 的确 这是稀缺又美丽的事 |
[1:05:43] | two people find in each other such a perfect match, and | 两个人找到最适合的彼此 |
[1:05:46] | decide to share a lifetime together. | 决定携手共度一生 |
[1:05:50] | Wanna hold hands? | 要拉手吗 |
[1:05:53] | No. | 不要 |
[1:05:54] | – Too soon? – Yeah. | -太快了吗 -有点 |
[1:05:57] | Allison and Aaron have shown their love to be true. | 艾莉森和艾伦证明了他们的爱 |
[1:06:02] | If there is anyone amongst us that believes that | 如果有人觉得他们不应该结合 |
[1:06:07] | these two should not be wed, speak now or forever | 请现在说出来 或者永远不提异议 |
[1:06:11] | hold your peace. | 保持你们的安静 |
[1:06:19] | Yeah I have something to say. | 我有些话想说 |
[1:07:19] | If there is anyone amongst us that believes that | 如果有人觉得他们不应该结合 |
[1:07:22] | these two should not be wed, speak now or | 请现在说出来 或者永远不提异议 |
[1:07:27] | forever hold your peace. | 保持你们的安静 |
[1:07:36] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:07:41] | Do we have the ring? Yeah. | 戒指呢 |
[1:07:42] | – You okay? – Yeah I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:07:46] | – You look nice. – Thanks, thank you, you too. | -你真好看 -多谢 你也是 |
[1:07:49] | – Aaron, do you take. – just cut a little… | -艾伦你愿意 -这再整一下 |
[1:07:51] | – That’s alright, it’s okay. – Allison as your wife | -没事 -接受艾莉森为妻吗 |
[1:07:54] | – oh look at that. – In sickness and health | -看看这个 -不管生老病死 |
[1:07:55] | – thank you. – For as long as you both shall live? | -多谢 -直到生命结束吗 |
[1:07:59] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:08:01] | So beautiful. | 真美 |
[1:08:02] | And Allison, do you take Aaron to be your husband | 艾莉森你愿意接受艾伦为你的丈夫吗 |
[1:08:07] | in sickness and in health in good times and bad for | 不管生老病死 |
[1:08:11] | as long as you both shall live? | 直到生命结束 |
[1:08:21] | I do. | 愿意 |
[1:08:22] | Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you | 以上帝的名义 我宣布 |
[1:08:28] | husband and wife and you may now kiss the bride. | 你们正式结为夫妻 可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:09:02] | – Here, let me pour this. – You wanna do the honors here? | -让我倒这个 -你要倒吗 |
[1:09:12] | You haven’t touched your food. | 你还没吃呢 |
[1:09:16] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:09:17] | Your food. | 你的食物 |
[1:09:19] | Oh yeah. Not hungry I guess. | 是哦 可能是不饿吧 |
[1:09:22] | Isn’t young love a beautiful thing? | 年轻的爱真美好啊 不是吗 |
[1:09:24] | – What’s that? – Young love. | -什么 -年轻的爱 |
[1:09:26] | Young love! Yes, uh, it’s great. It’s great. | 哦 这是挺好的 |
[1:09:32] | Is this your girlfriend? | 这是你女朋友吗 |
[1:09:34] | No, her? No she’s not my girlfriend. | 不不不 她还不是 |
[1:09:37] | I just met her a few days ago. | 我们就是几天前认识的 |
[1:09:40] | She makes dolls for a living. | 她靠做娃娃赚钱 |
[1:09:41] | Oh that’s nice. Yeah. | 那是挺好的 |
[1:09:45] | That is nice. It’s nice. | 挺好 |
[1:09:48] | Everything is nice at a wedding. | 婚礼上什么事情都是好的 |
[1:09:51] | Have you noticed that? | 你注意到了吗 |
[1:09:53] | Everything at a wedding’s nice, the food’s nice, | 所有东西都挺好的 |
[1:09:55] | the ceremony’s nice, it’s just nice. | 吃的 仪式 都挺好 |
[1:09:58] | Can’t all be that nice, am I right? | 不该这么好的 对吧 |
[1:10:01] | Is it hot in here, are you guys… it’s hot, right? | 这是不是有点热啊 |
[1:10:06] | You know what I mean, is it hot? | 是吧 就是有点热 |
[1:10:09] | – I feel fine. – I’m fine. | -我觉得还好啊 -我也是 |
[1:10:11] | Of course you feel fine. | 你当然觉得好了 |
[1:10:13] | Everything’s fine to you. | 什么事对你都是好的 |
[1:10:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:17] | Nothing, I’m sorry, I’m… sorry. | 没什么 抱歉抱歉 |
[1:10:21] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[1:10:28] | Alright, alright, it’s that time we invite our bride | 好了 是时候请出我们的新娘和新郎 |
[1:10:31] | and groom down for their very first dance as. | 来跳他们的第一支舞 |
[1:10:34] | Mr. And Mrs. Aaron Stoller! | 艾伦·斯通勒先生和太太 |
[1:10:41] | Come on give it up for them! | 来吧 来点掌声 |
[1:10:44] | Look at this beautiful couple! | 看看这对新人 |
[1:10:51] | And now, for the song that played | 现在放的这首歌 |
[1:10:54] | the very first time they met. | 是他们第一次见面时候的那首 |
[1:10:58] | Here it is. | 开始 |
[1:11:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:11:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:12:18] | ‘Sup man? | 嘿 |
[1:12:19] | Oh hey, hey, what’s up? | 哦 你好 |
[1:12:23] | You look white as a ghost. Somebody kill your cat? | 你脸色差得吓人 有人撞死你的猫了吗 |
[1:12:28] | My girlfriend’s getting married in there. | 我女朋友在里面结婚了 |
[1:12:30] | Your girlfriend’s getting married?? | 你女朋友结婚 |
[1:12:32] | Well, ex-girlfriend. | 事实上是前女友了 |
[1:12:34] | Oh shit. | 真惨 |
[1:12:36] | That’s messed up. | 肯定不好受 |
[1:12:45] | Why not. Thanks. | 为何不呢 多谢 |
[1:12:48] | Gotcha. | 没事 |
[1:12:52] | – Better? – Little bit. | -好点了吗 -嗯 |
[1:12:56] | – What’s your name? – Federico. | -你叫什么 -费德里戈 |
[1:13:01] | Federico. | 费德里戈 |
[1:13:02] | – Adam. – Adam, what’s up. | -亚当 -你好亚当 |
[1:13:09] | What are you doing here if | 你女朋友结婚 |
[1:13:10] | your girlfriend’s getting married? | 你为什么还来 |
[1:13:12] | Oh, uh, she’s not my girl anymore, | 她 她不是我女朋友了 |
[1:13:15] | and um, I’m happy for her. | 我为她开心 |
[1:13:20] | No I am. Yeah okay. | 真的 |
[1:13:22] | I am. | 真的 |
[1:13:26] | I believe you. I’m good. | 我相信你 我没意见 |
[1:13:32] | You know I used to have this goldfish. | 你知道 我养过一条金鱼 |
[1:13:34] | His name was tom petty. | 他的名字叫汤姆·派蒂 |
[1:13:37] | You named your goldfish tom petty? | 你叫你的金鱼汤姆·派蒂 |
[1:13:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:41] | Pretty cool name for a goldfish. | 很酷的金鱼名字 |
[1:13:42] | Yeah well. he was a cool goldfish. | 是啊 他就是条很酷的金鱼 |
[1:13:44] | I bet. | 我很确信 |
[1:13:46] | Had tom petty for nine years. | 我养了汤姆·派蒂九年 |
[1:13:48] | And one day I’m cleaning out my sock drawer | 然后有一天我清理袜子抽屉的时候 |
[1:13:53] | I turn, I look… | 我打开抽屉 看进去 |
[1:13:57] | He’s gone. | 他已经走了 |
[1:13:59] | Gone like someone stole him? | 被人偷走了的走了吗 |
[1:14:01] | Gone like he died. | 去世的走了 |
[1:14:03] | Yeah okay. Sorry. | 好吧 不好意思 |
[1:14:07] | So you know what I did then? | 知道然后我做了什么吗 |
[1:14:09] | I ran down the block to the pet store, | 我跑到街区另一边的宠物店 |
[1:14:12] | got me another fish. | 买了另一条金鱼 |
[1:14:14] | – Just like that? – Just like that, man, | -就这样吗 -就这样 老兄 |
[1:14:16] | just like that. I loved tom petty. | 就这样而已 我爱汤姆·派蒂 |
[1:14:20] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不爱呢 |
[1:14:23] | Heartbreakers. | 真令人心碎 |
[1:14:25] | The best! | 最让人心碎了 |
[1:14:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:14:32] | ‘Lotta fish out there. | 世界上还有很多的金鱼 |
[1:14:38] | I see where you’re going with this. | 我知道你想表达什么了 |
[1:14:41] | All due respect Frederico,I think | 恕我直言 费德里戈 我觉得 |
[1:14:43] | people are a little harder than goldfish. | 换人比换金鱼更难一些 |
[1:14:46] | Yeah maybe. | 或许吧 |
[1:14:49] | Tell you what though, | 不过我告诉你 |
[1:14:50] | never gonna have another tom petty again. | 不会再有另一条汤姆·派蒂了 |
[1:14:56] | I do have a Bob Dylan though. | 我倒是有一条鲍勃·迪伦 |
[1:15:05] | I really appreciate what you’re trying to do. | 我非常感激你对我说这番话 |
[1:15:08] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:15:10] | You’re a wise man. | 你是个聪明人 |
[1:15:11] | Want to get high? | 想嗨一下吗 |
[1:15:15] | Oh yeah. | 来嘛 |
[1:15:16] | – No I probably shouldn’t. – You sure? | -不 我大概不该这样 -你确定 |
[1:15:18] | Yeah it might get a little weird in there. | 嗯 不然到里面会变得怪怪的 |
[1:15:20] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[1:15:20] | – Alright, cool. That’s alright. – I should go back inside, actually. | -好 没事 -其实我该进去了 |
[1:15:23] | Yeah. You can do this. | 好 你能做到的 |
[1:15:26] | You think? | 你真的觉得吗 |
[1:15:28] | You don’t have to live your life like a refugee. | 你不必活得像逃难似的 |
[1:15:32] | Fuckin’ tom petty. | 操它的的汤姆·派蒂 |
[1:15:34] | Tom petty. | 汤姆·派蒂 |
[1:15:36] | You mind if I get another little sip? Thanks. | 介意我再喝一小口吗 谢了 |
[1:15:39] | Bro, take two, take two. | 兄弟 喝两口吧 两口 |
[1:15:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:45] | Okay? You good? | 好 没事了吧 |
[1:15:47] | Thank you, really. Thanks. | 谢谢你 真的 谢谢 |
[1:15:51] | Go for it. | 放手向前 |
[1:15:59] | Into the great wide open. | 去向海阔天空 |
[1:16:01] | My man. | 我的好兄弟 |
[1:16:04] | He’s fucked. | 他完蛋了 |
[1:16:07] | I’ll see if he’s over there! | 我没看到他在哪 |
[1:16:12] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[1:16:12] | No thanks. Fuckin’… okay. | 不要 谢谢 操 好吧 |
[1:16:17] | Thank you. | 我谢谢您 |
[1:16:27] | Oh shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:16:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[1:16:37] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:16:38] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[1:16:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:41] | I wasn’t sure you’d make it. | 我本来还不确定你会不会来 |
[1:16:42] | Oh well here I am. | 我这不就来了吗 |
[1:16:45] | Honestly thought you were a goner. | 老实说我还以为你放弃了 |
[1:16:47] | Totally thought you’d bail. | 觉得你一定不会来 |
[1:16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:49] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:16:51] | You got balls. | 你很有胆量 |
[1:16:53] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[1:16:55] | And you look really handsome! | 而且看着也很帅气 |
[1:16:57] | Thanks. I was just thinking how pretty you looked. | 谢了 我也在想你看起来特漂亮 |
[1:17:00] | Ah yes, always the charmer. | 当然了 我一直很有魅力 |
[1:17:02] | Apparently not charming enough. | 显然还不够有魅力 |
[1:17:06] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[1:17:07] | This is, this is great, it’s really nice. | 这样子很棒 很好 |
[1:17:10] | Yeah it’s very nice, everything is just so nice. | 是啊 很好 都挺好的 |
[1:17:18] | I was just saying that. | 我只是说 |
[1:17:21] | You know, how many people can say that | 你猜有多少人可以保证 彼此的关系 |
[1:17:24] | they’re close enough to go to | 亲密到不论如何都会 |
[1:17:26] | each others’ weddings no matter what? | 赶赴对方的婚礼呢 |
[1:17:28] | That’s rare! You guys have something special. | 很少人可以 你们是有些特别之处 |
[1:17:31] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[1:17:32] | You guys are always gonna be friends. | 你们永远都会是朋友 |
[1:17:36] | Friends is, friends is good. | 朋友 朋友挺好的 |
[1:17:39] | What’s better than that? | 哪还有什么更好的啊 |
[1:17:44] | You know, I was always in your corner. | 你知道 我一直都是你这边的 |
[1:17:47] | Get outta here. | 可拉倒吧 |
[1:17:48] | No really you were always so sweet. | 不 真的 你一直都那么好 |
[1:17:52] | Aaron, is, he’s just so perfect, you know? | 艾伦他就是太完美了 知道吗 |
[1:17:56] | Right, who wants that? | 是啊 谁要那么完美的人 |
[1:17:58] | Sounds awful! | 听起来太糟糕了 |
[1:17:59] | You know what I mean! | 你知道我什么意思 |
[1:18:00] | No Aaron’s good he’s great | 不 艾伦很好 他很不错 |
[1:18:03] | but you were just a little rough around the edges. | 但你就是细节上做得还不够好 |
[1:18:08] | It’s endearing really. | 可也很讨人喜欢了 真的 |
[1:18:09] | Thanks, no I miss you guys. I do. | 谢了 我很想你们真的 |
[1:18:12] | – She looks beautiful, by the way. – Yes she does. | -另外 她看起来很美 -她是很美 |
[1:18:15] | She takes after her mother. | 她继承了她母亲的美貌 |
[1:18:19] | She does. | 没错 |
[1:18:20] | Wendy is there anything your new son in law can’t do? | 温迪 还有什么你的新女婿做不到的吗 |
[1:18:26] | Susan, this is Adam. | 苏珊 这是亚当 |
[1:18:29] | Get your camera! Get your camera, you gotta see this! | 相机拿来 相机拿来 你得看看这个 |
[1:18:39] | Needless to say I wanted to do something special for the big day, | 无须说我想在这盛大的一天做点特别的事 |
[1:18:44] | something personal. | 做点私下的事 |
[1:18:45] | But those of you who know me, | 但对那些认识我的人来说 |
[1:18:47] | and I think a lot of you do, | 而我想你们大部分都认识我 |
[1:18:49] | you know that I’m into learning new things. | 你们知道我很喜欢学习新事物 |
[1:18:51] | He’s good at everything. | 他什么都擅长 |
[1:18:56] | Can’t help it. | 我也是情不自禁 |
[1:18:58] | So I flew to Paris | 所以我飞到巴黎 |
[1:18:59] | and I studied at Jean Pierre’s culinary school Le petit parodie | 在简·皮埃尔的小天堂烹饪学校 |
[1:19:03] | for six weeks, five hours a day. | 学了六个星期 一天五个小时 |
[1:19:05] | Hey, Allison loves all things Paris, am I right? | 艾莉森喜欢巴黎的一切 对吧 |
[1:19:09] | But I want to thank you Jean-Pierre, | 但我想谢谢你 简·皮埃尔 |
[1:19:12] | for teaching me that French baking is an art, | 你教会了我 法式烹饪是一门艺术 |
[1:19:16] | and it’s an art form and I know that now. | 也是一门我已习得了的艺术形式 |
[1:19:19] | – You are a natural. – You’re amazing. | -你真是浑然天成 -你也是出类拔萃 |
[1:19:23] | You’re amazing Aaron! | 你真了不起艾伦 |
[1:19:24] | Come on Robbie! | 少来了 罗比 |
[1:19:26] | Stop! What a dick. | 你可别说了 真是个混蛋 |
[1:19:30] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[1:19:31] | Nice, Aaron, nice. Good one! | 好笑 艾伦 真好笑 |
[1:19:33] | Without further ado, Allison, baby, this is for you. | 闲话少说 艾莉森宝贝 这个献给你 |
[1:19:43] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的逗我呢 |
[1:19:46] | Hope you all like cake. | 希望你们都喜欢蛋糕 |
[1:19:52] | Everybody have fun. | 祝大家玩得开心 |
[1:19:54] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[1:20:32] | You’re doing me? Is that supposed to be me? | 你在模仿我吗 那就是我吗 |
[1:20:37] | Yeah? Why don’t you finger my dickhole, pal? | 是吗 你怎么不来捅捅我的屌呢 伙计 |
[1:20:51] | Oh boy. | 天 |
[1:20:53] | Do you want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[1:20:57] | – Are you okay? – Not really, Tallulah. | -你还好吗 -不太好 塔露拉 |
[1:21:00] | I just thought maybe you’d want to dance. | 我只是以为也许你想跳舞 |
[1:21:02] | – Why would we do that? – Because it could be fun. | -我们为什么会呢 -因为会很有趣 |
[1:21:11] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:21:12] | Fuck it. | 操它的 |
[1:21:14] | Let’s boogie. | 跳起来 |
[1:21:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[1:21:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:22:01] | It’ll all work out. | 水到渠成 |
[1:22:03] | You think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[1:22:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:05] | Every setback in life’s an opportunity to grow. | 吃得苦中苦 方为人上人 |
[1:22:12] | That’s stupid. | 真蠢 |
[1:22:14] | What are you, like nine? | 你才多大 九岁吗 |
[1:22:17] | Call me when you get some hair on your balls. | 等你毛长齐了再给我打电话 |
[1:22:40] | I’m gonna tell you something about love. | 让我来告诉你爱情的真谛 |
[1:22:41] | Love is shitty, shitty shit. | 爱情是很恶心很恶心的狗屎 |
[1:22:45] | It’s shitty. | 恶心死了 |
[1:22:48] | I’m not supposed to say that word. | 吾不言粗鄙之语 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah, well, you better start ’cause that’s what love is. | 那你最好开始说 因为那就是爱情 |
[1:22:58] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[1:23:01] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[1:23:42] | That’s too much, baby! | 别吸太多了 好家伙 |
[1:23:44] | Come on, man! | 拜托 兄弟 |
[1:24:04] | Fuck yeah! | 真他妈棒 |
[1:24:15] | You’re coming with me, baby. | 跟我走吧 宝贝儿 |
[1:25:57] | This thing is so hard to walk in! | 踩着这东西真难走路 |
[1:26:00] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:26:01] | Have you seen your grandmother? | 你有看到你外婆那样子吗 |
[1:26:03] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:26:06] | She’s had a few drink. | 她就喝了点酒 |
[1:26:08] | Just a little. | 就一点点 |
[1:26:12] | Okay girl, I’ll see you out there. | 好了姐妹 我们外边见 |
[1:26:14] | Yeah, I just need a minute. | 好 我几分钟就好 |
[1:26:15] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:26:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:26:39] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:26:41] | What are, what are you doing in here? | 你在 你在这里干嘛 |
[1:26:44] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[1:26:48] | You’re wasted. | 你都烂醉了 |
[1:26:49] | No I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[1:26:50] | I’m a little drunk. | 微醺而已 |
[1:26:53] | Scale of one to ten how happy are you? Go! | 1分到10分 你有多快乐 开始 |
[1:26:55] | Don’t even think about it! | 不要考虑 |
[1:26:57] | Is it the best day of your life? | 生命中最美好的一天吗 |
[1:27:00] | – Pretty close. – Whaaat? | -差不多吧 -什么 |
[1:27:02] | That’s so, that’s good. | 那真 那很好 |
[1:27:05] | That’s really good. | 那真好 |
[1:27:08] | Can I, can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[1:27:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:27:16] | – Maybe don’t. – Why didn’t we do this? | -也许不要吧 -为什么我俩不能成 |
[1:27:18] | – Adam… – No really why didn’t, | -亚当 -不 说真的 |
[1:27:21] | why didn’t it work? | 为什么我俩不能是一对 |
[1:27:23] | We could have done this. | 我们本也可以这样的 |
[1:27:24] | You know what, I can’t answer that. | 你知道 我不能回答你 |
[1:27:30] | We should have done this. | 我们本也可以的 |
[1:27:40] | You know they were playing that John Mayer song and | 当他们演奏约翰·梅尔的歌时 |
[1:27:42] | I was thinking about that day that I had my molar removed and | 我想起我拔臼齿那天 |
[1:27:46] | I was all hopped up on Vicodin, and I was | 我被维柯丁搞嗨了 然后 |
[1:27:51] | jumping on your bed singing ‘my body is a wonderland.’ | 我跳到你的床上唱 我的身体是个仙境 |
[1:27:54] | – I remember, – yeah. And I started singing | -我记得 – 当然 然后我开始唱 |
[1:27:56] | songs about like, the fate of my tooth. | 关于我牙齿命运的歌 |
[1:28:01] | Remember that? The, like | 记得吗 比如 |
[1:28:03] | what was going to happen to him after he was out of my mouth. | 他离开了我的嘴巴之后会发生什么 |
[1:28:08] | Timmy. Timmy the tooth. | -提米 -小牙齿提米 |
[1:28:12] | And you kept taking pictures of me on that Polaroid camera. | 然后你不停地用宝丽来相机给我拍照 |
[1:28:15] | I remember you looking at one and you said | 我还记得你看着其中一张照片说 |
[1:28:19] | ‘i can’t believe this is the man I’m gonna marry.’ | 真不敢相信 这就是我要嫁的人 |
[1:28:28] | ‘i can’t believe this is the man I’m gonna marry.’ | 真不敢相信这就是我要嫁的人 |
[1:28:31] | you said it. | 你说的 |
[1:28:36] | Yeah I remember that. I still have the picture. | 嗯 我记得 照片我还留着 |
[1:28:41] | You do? | 是吗 |
[1:28:43] | Well | 那 |
[1:28:44] | Adam, I can’t do this right now. | 亚当 我现在不能这样 |
[1:28:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:28:47] | If not now, when? When, so…? | 如果不是现在 那是什么时候 |
[1:28:51] | Okay | 好吧 |
[1:28:55] | – It wasn’t just one thing. – How many things was it? | -不只是一件事 -又有多少件事呢 |
[1:28:58] | Okay you were there, it was a combination of different things and it | 你也在那 那是不同事情的组合所以 |
[1:29:05] | What are you doing? What is this? | 你在干什么 这是怎样 |
[1:29:07] | – What is, wait… – Are you okay? | -这是 等下 -你还好吗 |
[1:29:09] | You’re just gonna ambush me in the bathroom? | 你就这样埋伏在洗手间里等我是吗 |
[1:29:11] | – Ambush? – Yeah you’re ambushing. | -埋伏 -是 你就是在埋伏 |
[1:29:12] | Oh, get outta here this is not an ambush. | 拉倒吧 我才没有要埋伏你 |
[1:29:14] | You know I knew you were gonna do this, I knew it. | 我就知道你会这样做 我就知道 |
[1:29:16] | Then why did you invite me if you knew I was gonna do this? | 既然你知道 干嘛还要邀请我 |
[1:29:18] | Because Adam I thought that I could invite you and… | 因为亚当 我以为我可以邀请你然后 |
[1:29:20] | No I know, because, because, | 不 我懂 因为 |
[1:29:22] | there’s a part of you that wanted me to. | 你心里有一部分还想着我 |
[1:29:27] | I think some part of you, some part of you wanted me | 我觉得你心里有一部分 想要我 |
[1:29:29] | to save you from making the biggest mistake of your life. | 把你从人生中最大的错误拯救出来 |
[1:29:33] | Because some part of you knows what I know. | 因为你心里的一部分知道 我知道什么 |
[1:29:37] | And what is that? | 知道什么 |
[1:29:42] | That you’re an alien from another planet. | 知道你是外星球来的外星人 |
[1:29:44] | – Oh my god. – You are. | -我天 -你就是 |
[1:29:46] | And the only other alien from your planet on this earth… | 然后你在地球上唯一的外星人同伴 |
[1:29:54] | Is me. | 是我 |
[1:29:56] | Adam, you romanticize the past. | 亚当 你把过去浪漫化了 |
[1:30:00] | I mean it wasn’t, it wasn’t all perfect. | 我是说 它不全是完美的 |
[1:30:03] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:30:04] | But it was, it was pretty damn good. | 但是它 它太美好了 |
[1:30:10] | It was pretty good. | 是挺好的 |
[1:30:12] | It was alright. | 都还行 |
[1:30:14] | – We used to laugh so much. – We did used to laugh a lot. | -我们曾经那么开心 -很多时候都是 |
[1:30:17] | You dummy. | 你这个傻瓜 |
[1:30:20] | You dumb. | 小傻瓜 |
[1:30:25] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:30:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:30:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:30:32] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这样 |
[1:30:33] | I thought, I was trying to, I’m getting you back. | 我以为我在试着 挽回你 |
[1:30:37] | No! You’re not! | 不 你不准 |
[1:30:41] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[1:30:49] | I, is he, we were good, | 我 他 我们曾经那么美好 |
[1:30:52] | is he that much better than me? | 他就比我好那么多吗 |
[1:30:56] | – Adam… – No really, really! | -亚当 -不 说真的 |
[1:30:58] | He plays tennis, he’s great at tennis! | 他打网球 他网球打得很好 |
[1:31:00] | – Is it because I don’t play tennis? – Keep your voice down please! | -是因为我不打网球吗 -请小声点 |
[1:31:11] | You know I asked you here… | 你知道 我邀请你来 |
[1:31:15] | Maybe, maybe I shouldn’t have. | 也许 也许我不该的 |
[1:31:21] | I asked you here because I thought you could be my friend. | 我邀请你是因为我以为我们可以做朋友 |
[1:31:26] | I really didn’t want to hurt you, I, I don’t know, | 我真的不想伤害你 我 我不知道 |
[1:31:30] | I just, I just wanted you to be here. | 我只是 我只是想让你来 |
[1:31:36] | And I wanted you to be part of this. | 我想让你参与其中 |
[1:31:38] | You just don’t change, Adam, and… | 你就是不改变 亚当 可是 |
[1:31:43] | I, I did. | 我改变了 |
[1:31:46] | And I’m sorry. So sorry. | 我很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[1:31:49] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:31:54] | I just want you to know that… | 我只想让你知道 |
[1:32:00] | Hey. Hey, your dad wants to give a toast. | 你爸爸想致祝酒词 |
[1:32:03] | – Yeah. – Aaron’s looking for you. | -好 -艾伦在找你 |
[1:32:07] | – Wait, wait! Just one… – No. | -等等 等等 再给我一 -不 |
[1:32:18] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你们俩 |
[1:32:22] | It couldn’t get any better than this! | 这真是再好不过了 |
[1:32:24] | I don’t think there’s another man in the whole | 我觉得世界上再没有别的男人 |
[1:32:26] | wide world as suited for my daughter as Aaron. | 像艾伦一样适合我女儿了 |
[1:32:30] | Aaron! | 艾伦 |
[1:32:32] | You’ve become like a son to me. | 你对我来说就像个儿子 |
[1:32:35] | You’re not so much of a fisherman! | 但你可不那么像个渔夫 |
[1:32:39] | But I think there’s time. | 但我想还有很多时间 |
[1:32:41] | Because I know today is just the first in many | 因为我知道 今天只是即将到来的 |
[1:32:46] | happy days to come, and so let us raise a glass! | 快乐时光的第一天 让我们举杯庆祝吧 |
[1:32:56] | Here’s to the rest of your life! | 敬你的往后余生 |
[1:33:25] | Way to go dipshit. | 挺行啊 傻逼 |
[1:33:44] | Easy does it. | 慢慢来 |
[1:33:55] | Wait wait wait wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:34:15] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[1:34:18] | Actually really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[1:35:45] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:35:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:36:00] | Bye. | 再见 |