英文名称:Little Miss Sunshine
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | The winner of a 30,000-dollar scholarship… | 三万元奖金的获得者为 |
[00:50] | is Miss Louisiana, Erika Schwarz. | 路易斯安那州小姐 艾丽卡·斯瓦兹 |
[00:54] | And the new Miss America is Miss Kansas… | 新一轮的美国小姐为 堪萨斯州小姐 |
[00:58] | Tara Dawn Holland! | 塔拉·多恩·贺兰 |
[01:12] | …scholarship… | 奖金获得者 |
[01:15] | is Miss Louisiana, Erika Schwarz. | 路易斯安那州小姐 艾丽卡·斯瓦兹 |
[01:20] | And the new Miss America is Miss Kansas, Tara Dawn Holland! | 新一轮的美国小姐为 堪萨斯州小姐 塔拉·多恩·贺兰 |
[01:24] | There are two kinds of people in this world- | 世界上有两种人 |
[01:28] | winners and losers. | 成功者和失败者 |
[01:31] | Inside each and every one of you… | 在你们每个人的心中 |
[01:34] | at the very core of your being… | 你们内心深处 |
[01:38] | is a winner waiting to be awakened… | 都有一名成功者 等着被觉醒 |
[01:42] | and unleashed upon the world. | 被解开束缚 冲向世界 |
[01:44] | With my nine-step “Refuse to Lose” program… | 通过我的九步曲”拒绝失败”计划 |
[01:47] | you now have the necessary tools and the insights… | 你会得到必要的工具和洞察力 |
[01:51] | and the know-how to put your losing habits behind you… | 知道地样把导致你失败的恶习抛在脑后 |
[01:57] | and to go out and make your dreams come true. | 让你梦想成真 |
[02:01] | No hesitating. | 不要犹豫 |
[02:04] | No complaining. | 不要抱怨 |
[02:07] | And no excuses. | 不要找借口 |
[02:09] | I want you to go out in the world… | 我要你们走向世界 |
[02:11] | and I want you to be winners! | 我要你们成功 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:36] | I’m on my way. | 我已经上路了 |
[03:38] | I don’t know how long.I don’t know! | 我不知道还要多久 我不知道 |
[03:42] | Richard, he has nowhere else to go. | 理查 他没有别的地方可去 |
[03:48] | I’m not smoking.I’m not! | 我没在抽烟 没有啦 |
[03:52] | Look, I’m at the hospital.Yeah, okay. Bye. | 我已经到医院了 行 回见 |
[04:01] | 阳光小美女 | |
[04:20] | Miss Hoover?Your brother’s fine. | 胡佛小姐 你弟弟没事 |
[04:24] | I need you to keep him away from sharp objects-knives, scissors. | 你不能让他拿到尖利的东西 刀 剪子 |
[04:27] | If you have medications, depressants in your house, keep them secure. | 如果你家里有药品 镇静剂之类 要收藏好 |
[04:32] | -I’d prefer to keep him, but–I know. The insurance. | -我希望他能在这多呆几天 但是 -我明白 医疗保险啦 |
[04:36] | You want to see him? | 你想见见他吗 |
[04:53] | Hey, Frank. | 嗨弗兰克 |
[04:57] | Sheryl. | 雪儿 |
[05:00] | I ‘m so glad you’re still here. | 真高兴你还在 |
[05:06] | Well, that makes one of us. | 你高兴就好 |
[05:09] | A strong low pressure system passedacross New Mexico… | 一股强烈的低气压正从新墨西哥经过 |
[05:12] | bringing with it a little moisture that will cool things off a bit. | 带来的降水会让天气稍稍凉爽 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1143个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:157个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:112个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:141个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:280个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:15] | We may even see a five-to 10-degree drop in temperatures in Albuquerque. | 阿尔布开克地区的气温 甚至可能会下降五到十度 |
[05:19] | There will be no significant accumulations of rainfall- | 降雨量不会增加过多 |
[05:21] | Do you want to talk or no? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[05:24] | -Nearly nothing, but statewide 93%–No. | 不想 |
[05:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:41] | Anyone? | 有人在家吗 |
[05:45] | Down here.We have you with Dwayne. | 走这边 我们安排你和德维恩同住 |
[05:53] | Dwayne, hi.Uncle Frank’s here. | 德维恩 弗兰克叔叔来了 |
[06:00] | He doesn’t mind, Frank.We talked. | 他不介意的 弗兰克 我们谈过了 |
[06:04] | Wha-I know. I know. But we can’t have you sleeping alone. The doctor said. | 我知道我知道 但我们不能让你一个人睡 医生吩咐的 |
[06:09] | I ‘m sorry.I have to insist. | 抱歉 非这样不可 |
[06:16] | You’ll get along fine.He’s really quiet. | 你们会相处愉快的 他很安静 |
[06:18] | And here’s your cot. | 这是你的小床 |
[06:25] | Please, Frank. | 拜托了 弗兰克 |
[06:27] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | I’m gonna start dinner. | 我准备开饭 |
[06:38] | You can come out when you’re settled. | 你收拾好就出来吧 |
[06:40] | And, uh,just leave the door open.That’s important. | 还有 呃 门别关上 这很要紧 |
[06:54] | Dwayne, honey, there’s a bucket of chicken in the car. | 德维恩 宝贝 车里有一桶鸡肉 |
[06:57] | Can you get it?And, uh, I’ll make a salad. | 你拿回来好吗 我来做个沙拉 |
[07:01] | -Olive? -Yeah? | -奥丽芙 -干嘛 |
[07:03] | -Is Grandpa with you? -Yeah. | -爷爷是和你在一起吗 -对 |
[07:05] | -What are you guys doing? -Rehearsing. | -你们在干嘛 -排练 |
[07:07] | -Okay, well, dinner in 10 minutes. -Okay. | -好 十分钟之后开饭 -好 |
[07:12] | -Hi. -Hi. Frank’s here. | -嗨 -嗨 弗兰克来了 |
[07:14] | Oh, God.Did, uh, Stan Grossman call? | 哦 天 斯坦·格罗斯曼打过电话吗 |
[07:18] | Well, check the machine. | 自己看答录机 |
[07:20] | -Dwayne, please, come on.The chicken. It’s in the car. | 德维恩 拜托 车里的鸡肉 |
[07:24] | Will you set the table?We’ll do paper plates tonight. | 能摆一下碗吗 今天我们用纸餐具 |
[07:26] | Remember Olive was runner-up in the Little Miss Sunshine? | 记得奥丽芙拿了阳光小小姐亚军的事 |
[07:29] | -They just called right now–Hey, it’s your sister! | -他们刚打来电话 -嗨 你姐姐的电话 |
[07:34] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[07:43] | Hi. Richard Hoover for Stan Grossman, please. | 嗨 我是理查·胡佛 请找斯坦·格罗斯曼 |
[07:47] | Any way to reach him or- | 那有办法联系到他吗 |
[07:50] | Well, I’m just wondering if this darn book deal is done or not. | 我就是想问问 出书的事到底搞得怎么样了 |
[07:53] | -If | 如果 |
[07:56] | -Yes. | 对 |
[07:59] | Okay, could you please just have him call me any time over the weekend? | 行 你能让他周末给我电话吗 |
[08:02] | He has my cell number.Just to let me know we’re on. | 他有我手机号码 要是定下来了 就告诉我一声 |
[08:05] | Okay? Thank you. Bye. | 行吗 谢谢 再见 |
[08:10] | -So what happened with Stan Grossman? -He’s in Scottsdale. | -斯坦·格罗斯曼那边怎样了 -他去斯科特斯德了 |
[08:12] | Why didn’t he call? | 那他怎么不打电话 |
[08:14] | Will you let me worry about this, please? | 我自己操心就成了 行吧 |
[08:17] | Dwayne, can you check on Frank?Tell him it’s dinner time. | 德维恩 你去看看弗兰克吧 告诉他开饭了 |
[08:23] | Olive! Dinner time! | 奥丽芙 开饭了 |
[08:25] | Coming! | 来了 |
[08:31] | What? Dinner? | 什么 晚饭 |
[08:37] | What, you don’t talk anymore? | 你怎么不说话 |
[08:41] | Why not? | 为什么不说 |
[08:43] | You can talk.Youjust choose not to? | 你能说话 但不想说 |
[08:52] | Is that Nietzsche? | 那是尼采吗 |
[08:56] | You don’t speak because of Friedrich Nietzsche. | 你不肯说话 是因为弗里德里克·尼采 |
[09:04] | Far out. | 厉害 |
[09:12] | Frank,you can sit here next to Dwayne. | 弗兰克 你可以坐在德维恩边上 |
[09:17] | Here’s the salad, and I’m gonna run and get Sprite for everyone. | 沙拉在这 我去给大家拿雪碧 |
[09:24] | Olive, come on!Dinner time! | 奥丽芙 出来吃饭了 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:34] | So who do you hang out with? | 那你平时和谁一起玩 |
[09:42] | No one? | 谁也没有 |
[09:55] | 我恨所有人 | |
[09:56] | What about your family? | -那你家人呢 |
[10:02] | 所有人 | |
[10:03] | Frank! Hey! | -弗兰克 嗨 |
[10:05] | -Richard. -Good to… see you. | -理查 -很高兴 见到你 |
[10:20] | Let me get Olive. | 我去叫奥丽芙 |
[10:22] | -Olive? Dad? -You guys, go on and start. | -奥丽芙 爸 -你们开动吧 |
[10:26] | -Let’s go! -We’re coming. | -走啦 -我们就来 |
[10:28] | -Frank, some Sprite? -Yes. | -弗兰克 来点雪碧 -好 |
[10:31] | And I want everyone to have at least a little salad. | 大家都得吃点沙拉 |
[10:34] | Thanks, Sheryl. | 谢谢 雪儿 |
[10:36] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[10:42] | So, Sheryl, I couldn’t help noticing Dwayne has stopped speaking. | 雪儿 我注意到德维恩不说话了 |
[10:47] | Oh, yeah, he’s taken a vow of silence. | 嗯 他呀 发了哑誓 |
[10:50] | You’ve taken a vow of silence? | 你发了哑誓 |
[10:52] | Yeah. He’s gonna join the AirForce Academy,become a test pilot… | 对 他要参加空军学院 当飞行员 |
[10:55] | and he’s taken a vow of silence until he reaches that goal. | 不达目的就不开口说话 |
[10:58] | -You’re kidding? -Hi, Uncle Frank. | -开玩笑吧 -嗨 弗兰克叔叔 |
[11:00] | Oh, hey, Olive.Wow, you’re gettin’ big. | 嗨 奥丽芙 哇 你可真是长大了 |
[11:04] | Almost like a real person. | 简直像个真人了 |
[11:09] | -What happened to your arms? -Olive. | -你手怎么了 -奥丽芙 |
[11:12] | That’s all right.I hada little accident. I’m okay. | 没事 我出了点小事故 没大碍的 |
[11:15] | -How’s the, uh, routine coming, honey? -It’s good. | -排练得怎么样了 宝贝 -挺好 |
[11:17] | Yeah? When are you gonna show it to us? | 是吗 什么时候表演给我们看看 |
[11:19] | I don’t know.It’s up to Grandpa. | 不好说 爷爷说了算 |
[11:21] | A couple of days.It still needs work. | 再等两天 还得继续练习 |
[11:24] | What’s that? Chicken?Every night it’s the fuckin’ chicken! | 什么玩艺 又是鸡肉 天天吃他妈的鸡肉 |
[11:28] | -Holy God Almighty! It is possible just once–Dad! | -天杀的 就不能有哪天 -爸 |
[11:32] | we could get something to eat around here that’s not the goddamn fucking chicken? | 哪天吃点别的什么 天天都他妈的鸡肉 |
[11:35] | -Hey, Dad! Dad! -I’m just sayin’- | -喂 爸 -我是说 |
[11:38] | -Christ. -When you want to start cooking your own food,you’re welcome. | -天了 -你要是想自己做饭 欢迎 |
[11:41] | -At Sunset Manor, you know–If you like Sunset Manor,you shouldn’t have got kicked out. | -当年在夕阳红养老院 那可 -你喜欢呆在养老院 就不该搞到自己被踢出来 |
[11:45] | For God’s sakes. | 上帝啊 |
[11:51] | So when did you start with the vow? | 你什么时候开始发哑誓的 |
[11:55] | Been nine months, Frank.He hasn’t said a word. | 九个月了 弗兰克 他一句话也没说过 |
[11:58] | Not one. I think it shows tremendous discipline. | 一句话没说 我觉得这说明他很有意志力 |
[12:03] | -Richard. -I really do. | -理查 -真的 |
[12:05] | Really. I think we could learn something from Dwayne. | 真的 我觉得德维恩值得我们学习 |
[12:08] | Dwayne has a goal.He has a dream. | 德维恩有目标 有梦想 |
[12:11] | It may not be my dream,may not be yours… | 可能不是你我的梦想 |
[12:14] | but he’s pursuing it with great conviction and focus. | 但他努力追求这个目标 有信心 有专注 |
[12:17] | In fact, I was thinking about the nine steps- | 事实上 这让我想起九步曲计划 |
[12:19] | Oh, for crying out loud! | 啊唷 帮帮忙 |
[12:21] | And how Dwayne’s utilizing seven of them in his personal quest to self-fulfillment. | 德维恩执行了其中至少七步 为了实现他个人的追求目标 |
[12:25] | Richard, please. | 理查 拜托 |
[12:27] | Well, I’m just saying I’ve come around. | 说说而已 我已经改变看法 同意你们了 |
[12:29] | I think he could use our support. | 我认为他需要我们的支持 |
[12:33] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[12:35] | -How did what happen? -Your accident. | -什么怎么回事 -你的事故 |
[12:38] | Honey, here. | 宝贝 来 |
[12:40] | Oh, no, it’s okay.Unlessyou object. | 噢没事 除非你不想说 |
[12:43] | No, I’m pro-honesty here.I just think, you know, it’s up to you. | 没有啦 我赞成诚实 我就是想 你知道啦 你说了算 |
[12:48] | Be my guest. | 不必客气 |
[12:52] | Olive, um, Uncle Frank didn’t really have an accident. | 奥丽芙 弗兰克叔叔并没有真的出事故 |
[12:56] | What happened was he…tried to kill himself. | 事实上是 他企图自杀 |
[13:00] | You did? Why? | 真的 为什么 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry. I don’t think this is an appropriate conversation. | 抱歉 我觉得这种谈话不合适 |
[13:07] | Honey, let’s let Uncle Frank finish his dinner, okay? Shh. | 宝贝 让弗兰克叔叔吃完饭再说好吧 嘘 |
[13:10] | Why did you want to kill yourself? | 你为什么要自杀 |
[13:13] | No, don’t answer the question, Frank. | 别回答 弗兰克 |
[13:16] | -Richard! Richard! -He’s not gonna answer the question. Frank. | -理查 理查 -他不会回答的 弗兰克 |
[13:18] | -I wanted to kill myself–Don’t listen to him. | -我想自杀是因为 -别听他的 |
[13:21] | -I was very unhappy. -He’s sick in his head. | -我很不快乐 -他脑子有病 |
[13:23] | -Richard! -I’m sorry! I don’t think it’s an appropriate conversation… | -理查 -抱歉 我觉得这种对话 |
[13:25] | -for a seven-year-old. -She’s gonna find out anyway. | -不该让七岁小孩听到 -她迟早会明白的 |
[13:28] | -Okay. -Go on, Frank. | -好吧 -接着说 弗兰克 |
[13:35] | Why were you unhappy? | 你为什么不快乐 |
[13:37] | Um, well, there are a lot of reasons. | 嗯 有很多原因 |
[13:41] | Mainly, though, I fell in love with someone who didn’t love me back. | 主要是 我爱的人不爱我 |
[13:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:47] | One of my gradstudents.I was very much in love with him. | 我的一个研究生 我很爱他 |
[13:51] | Him? | 他 |
[13:53] | It was a boy?You fell in love with a boy? | 是个男孩 你爱上了一个男孩 |
[13:58] | -Yes, I did. Very much so. -That’s silly. | -对的 的确是 很是 -多傻啊 |
[14:01] | You’re right. It was silly.It was very, very silly. | 没错 是挺傻的 非常 非常傻 |
[14:04] | -There’s another word for it. -Dad. | -除了”傻”还有别的词可以形容呢 -爸 |
[14:07] | -So, that’s when you tried to kill yourself? -Well, no. | -于是那时候你就打算自杀 -倒不至于 |
[14:11] | The boy that I was in love with fell in love with another man-Larry Sugarman. | 我爱的那个男孩爱上了别人 拉里·苏格曼 |
[14:15] | -Who’s Larry Sugarman? -Larry Sugarman is, perhaps… | -谁是拉里·苏格曼 -拉里·苏格曼嘛 可能是 |
[14:17] | the second most highly regarded Proust scholar in the U.S. | 美国第二最负盛名的普鲁斯特研究专家 |
[14:20] | -Who’s number one? -That would be me, Rich. | -谁是第一名 -那就是我了 |
[14:24] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. | -真的 -嗯 |
[14:26] | So that’s when. | 于是那时候你就打算自杀 |
[14:29] | No. What happened was I was a bit upset… | 那还不至于 事情是这样的 |
[14:31] | so I said some things that I shouldn’t have said… | 我有点失落 所以说了些可能不该说的话 |
[14:33] | and I did some things that I shouldn’t have done… | 做了些可能不该做的事 |
[14:36] | and subsequently I was fired from my job… | 结果我就被解雇了 |
[14:38] | and forced to move out of my apartment and move into a motel. | 只好搬出公寓 去住旅馆 |
[14:45] | -And that’s when you tried to–Well, no. | -于是那时候你就 -还不是 |
[14:47] | Actually, all of that was okay. | 其实 这些都不成问题 |
[14:50] | What happened was two days ago the MacArthur Foundation, in its infinite wisdom… | 问题是两天前 马克阿瑟基金会 极其明智地 |
[14:54] | awardeda genius grant to LarrySugarman. | 给拉里·苏格曼颁发了一笔天才奖金 |
[14:59] | And that’s when I- | 于是这时候 我决定 |
[15:01] | Decided to check out early. | 提前退场 |
[15:04] | Yes. Yes. And I failed at that as well. | 对 结果这也失败了 |
[15:07] | Olive, the important thing to understand here… | 奥丽芙 这里重要的一点是 |
[15:12] | is that Uncle Frank gave up on himself. | 弗兰克叔叔自我放弃了 |
[15:14] | He made a series of foolish choices-I ‘m sorry-and he gave up on himself… | 他做出了一系列愚蠢的抉择 抱歉 并且放弃了自我 |
[15:18] | which is something winners never do. | 成功者绝不会这样做的 |
[15:21] | So that’s the story, okay?Now, everyone, just let’s move on and, uh- | 事情就是这样的 行了吧 好了 大家说点别的吧 |
[15:24] | -Is he always like this? How can you stand it? | 他一直都这样 你怎么受得了的 |
[15:29] | Olive, tell him about your routine while you’re doing this. | 奥丽芙 给他说说你在准备的这个表演 |
[15:33] | Okay. Little Miss Chili Pepper is a beauty contest for everyone in Albuquerque… | 好 辣椒小美女是阿尔布开克的一项美丽竞选 |
[15:37] | but you have to be six or seven and you have to be a girl. | 只要是六岁或七岁的女孩都能参加 |
[15:40] | This is our sister. | 我们姐姐搞的 |
[15:42] | -Cindy. -Spring break. | -辛蒂 -春假的时候 |
[15:44] | Dwayne went to see his dad in Florida for two weeks… | 德维恩去佛罗里达州和他爸爸 一起呆了两个礼拜 |
[15:46] | and Olive went to Laguna to see her cousins. | 奥丽芙去了拉古那 见她的表兄妹 |
[15:49] | -She made it to the top of the regionals out there. -I was in second place. | -结果得了地区名次 -我是亚军 |
[15:53] | Well, what doyou think your chances are? | 那你觉得你能成吗 |
[15:55] | I think I can win,because some ofthe other girls… | 我想我能赢的 因为其它的女孩子 |
[15:59] | they’ve been doing it longer,but I practice every day. | 她们可能起步早 有经验 但我每天都有练习 |
[16:02] | -Yeah. Good luck. -Not about luck, Frank. | -嗯 祝你好运 -这不是运气问题 弗兰克 |
[16:05] | Luck is the name losers give to their own failings. | 运气是失败者给自己的弱点找的借口 |
[16:08] | It’s about wanting to win,willing yourself to win. | 问题是要想赢 努力赢 |
[16:11] | -You’ve got to want it badder than anybody else. -I do. | -你得比别人都想赢 -我是的 |
[16:13] | -Then you’re gonna be a winner. -Richard. | -那你就赢定了 -理查 |
[16:16] | It’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[16:18] | You know, actually, there is a message from Cindy on the machine. | 说起来 答录机上有一条辛蒂的留言 |
[16:21] | Something about Little Mrs. Sunshine. | 什么阳光小美女之类的 |
[16:23] | -What? Little Miss Sunshine? -Yeah. | -什么 阳光小美女 -对 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么 |
[16:33] | -Sheryl, it’s Cindy. | 雪儿 我是辛蒂 |
[16:36] | Remember when Olive was here last month? | 还记得奥丽芙上个月在这里的事情吗 |
[16:38] | She was runner-up in the regional Little Miss Sunshine? | 她在阳光小美女的地区赛中得了亚军 |
[16:40] | They just called right now and said that the girl who won had to for feit her crown. | 他们刚打过电话来 第一名那个女孩的冠军名次被没收了 |
[16:44] | I don’t know why.Something about diet pills. | 不知道怎么回事 减肥药片什么的 |
[16:47] | -Now she has a place in the state contest in Redondo Beach! | 现在奥丽芙可以参加雷东多海滩举行的州竞选了 |
[16:54] | Oh, my gosh! I won!I won! I won! I won! | 天哪 我赢了 我赢了我赢了我赢了 |
[16:56] | -Finishyour dinner! -I’m finished! | -把晚饭吃完 -我吃完了 |
[16:58] | -What happened? -I’m just calling to-Cindy! | -出了什么事 -我正在打电话 辛蒂 |
[17:01] | Yeah, we just got it.Yeah, she basically went crazy. | 对 我们刚收到 对 她简直疯了 |
[17:05] | -I won! I won! I won! -No, I didn’t get that. | -我赢了我赢了我赢了 -没 我没听见那段 |
[17:08] | -The machine cut you off. Okay. | 答录机切断了 好 |
[17:12] | Redondo Beach. This Sunday? | 雷东多海滩 这周日 |
[17:16] | -Wh-Are you guys going? -Yes. | -你们去吗 -他们得去 |
[17:20] | -Can you put it off? -They have to. They have to. | -你们不能改期吗 -让他们改期 改期 |
[17:23] | -Where does that leave us? -We can’t do it. We can’t. | -那我们怎么办 -我们不行 不行 |
[17:26] | No, no-No, I understand that, Cindy. Yeah. | 没事 没事 我明白 辛蒂 |
[17:29] | -They–I just-No, I’ll just figure it out. Okay, bye-bye. | -他们 -我就 我会想办法 好 再见 |
[17:32] | It’s this Sunday? Why can’t Jeff and Cindy take her? | 这周日 杰夫和辛蒂不能带她去吗 |
[17:35] | They have some equestrian thing in Santa Barbara. | 他们在圣芭芭拉有个什么骑术赛 |
[17:37] | You know, they do that horse shit every single weekend. | 那个骑马的破事 他们不是每周都去吗 |
[17:40] | Well, it’s the nationals. They’re taking both horses, so apparently it’s a big deal. | 这次是全国性的 两匹马都带上 听起来挺那像回事的 |
[17:44] | What about Olive? | 那奥丽芙怎么办 |
[17:48] | Little Miss Sunshine!Little Miss Sunshine! I won! | 阳光小美女 阳光小美女 我赢了 |
[17:52] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[17:54] | I’m going! We’re going! | 要去比赛喽 我们去喽 |
[17:56] | -You promised? -We’ll fly out and come back Monday. | -噢 你答应她了 -我们坐飞机过去 周一回来 |
[17:59] | -How are you gonna get around out there? -We’ll rent a car. | -到了那边怎么走 -租俩车 |
[18:01] | -And stay at a hotel? -We can afford it. | -还住旅馆 -我们付得起 |
[18:04] | -This is our seed money. -Well, if I had a little help bringin’ it in. | -这可是我们攒下的本钱啊 -是啊 没人帮我挣钱 有啥法子呢 |
[18:07] | -Don’t start that. -It all goes to your nine steps! | -别提这茬 -都花在你的九步计划上了 |
[18:10] | I told you I’m gonna talk to Stan Grossman! | 我说了 我会跟斯坦·格罗斯曼谈的 |
[18:12] | We’re gonna get locked and loaded on this deal and start generating some income! | 我们搞定这笔生意 就有钱赚了 |
[18:16] | -But in the meantime we’ve gotta be–Okay, okay! We’ll drive! | -在这期间 我们得 -好啦好啦 我们开车去 |
[18:19] | -I’m not drivin’. -How are you gonna fit Grandpa in the Miata? | -我可不开车 -你那辆小车 老爷子怎么坐得下 |
[18:22] | -Well, Grandpa does not have to come. -What? I coached her! | -老爷子不用去 -啥 训练她的人是我 |
[18:25] | I gave her the moves.I gotta go. | 我教她的动作 我得去 |
[18:27] | -Why don’t you take the V.W.? -I cannot drive a shift. I tried. | -不然你开大众车去 -我开不了手动车 我试过 不行 |
[18:31] | -We’ll fly there. -We can’t afford it. | -坐飞机去 -没那个钱 |
[18:33] | Well, that’s what we’re gonna do unless you have a better idea. | 就这么着了 除非你有更好的主意 |
[18:38] | Here. This is dessert. | 给 甜心 |
[18:44] | I won! I won!I won! I won! I won! | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[18:46] | I won! I won! I won! | 我赢了我赢了我赢了 |
[18:53] | Miss Sunshine! Little Miss Sunshine!Little Miss Sunshine! | 阳光小美女 阳光小美女 |
[18:57] | All right.I ‘ll drive the bus. | 好啦 我来开大车 |
[18:59] | Richard, I was told explicitly not to leave Frank by himself. | 理查 说了弗兰克不能一个人呆着的 |
[19:03] | -No offense, Frank. -None taken. | -不是有意冒犯 弗兰克 -没事 |
[19:05] | You got Dwayne here.They can look after each other. | 什么呀 不是有德维恩吗 他们俩可以互相照顾 |
[19:08] | No, Richard! That’s asking too much.If something happened- | 不行的 理查 这也要求太高了 万一出事 |
[19:11] | We can’t go, then, unless Dwayne and Frank go with us. | 那我们就去不成了 除非带上德维恩和弗兰克一起 |
[19:15] | -Mom, where’s my bathing suit? -Right. | -妈 我的泳衣呢 -对 |
[19:20] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[19:22] | -I foundit! | 找到了 |
[19:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:28] | I’m going! I’m going!I’m going! | 去比赛喽 去喽去喽 |
[19:30] | Oh, Dwayne, come on, please.Think of your sister. | 德维恩 拜托了 看在你妹妹面上 |
[19:34] | Come on, Dwayne.It’ll be a lot offun. | 好啦 德维恩 你会玩得挺开心的 |
[19:38] | You can go to the beach and- | 你可以去海滩玩 |
[19:44] | “This is unfair. | “太不公平了 |
[19:47] | “All I ask is… | “我只不过要求 |
[19:51] | that you leave me alone.” | “你们让我一个人呆着而已” |
[19:58] | Dwayne, flight school. | 德维恩 飞行学校 |
[20:01] | I will give you permission for flight school. | 我准你参加飞行学校 |
[20:04] | I won! I won! I won! I won!I’m gonna win this one too! | 我赢了我赢了 这趟也会赢 |
[20:18] | “But I’m not going… | “行 但我不会 |
[20:22] | to have any fun.” | “玩得开心的” |
[20:25] | Yeah, we’re all with you on that one, Dwayne. | 嗯 大家都同意这一点 德维恩 |
[20:28] | Grandpa! Grandpa!Is Grandpa coming to California? | 爷爷 爷爷也去加州吗 |
[20:31] | -We’re all coming, honey. -Hey, uh, hold on. | -我们都去 宝贝 -嗨 先等等 |
[20:34] | Olive, come over here for a second. | 奥丽芙 你过来一下 |
[20:36] | Come here.Sit down for a second. | 来 坐下 |
[20:38] | Look, there’s no sense in entering a contest… | 如果你觉得自己不会赢 |
[20:43] | if you don’t think you’re gonna win. | 那参加比赛就没什么意义 |
[20:45] | So do you think you can win Little Miss Sunshine? | 你觉得你能赢得阳光小美女冠军吗 |
[20:50] | Richard- | 理查 |
[20:53] | Are you gonna win? | 你能赢吗 |
[21:00] | Yes! | 能 |
[21:01] | We’re going to California. | 咱们去加州 |
[21:12] | Good night, Dwayne. | 晚安 德维恩 |
[21:30] | 今晚别自杀 | |
[21:32] | Not on your watch.I wouldn’t do that to you. | 有你看着我 我不会啦 |
[21:43] | 欢迎来到地狱 | |
[21:43] | Thank you, Dwayne. | -谢谢 德维恩 |
[21:47] | Coming from you, that means a lot. | 你能这么说 实在是很不错 |
[21:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:44] | Jesus, I’m tired.I’m so fucking tired. | 天了 累死我了 我真他妈累死了 |
[22:48] | Do you know how tired I am? | 你们知道我有多累 |
[22:50] | If some girl came up to me,begged me to fuck her, I couldn’t do it. | 就算有女孩来求我干她 我都干不了 |
[22:53] | -Dad? Watch the language, huh? -That’s how tired I am. | -爸 说话注意点好吧 -我就有这么累 |
[22:57] | She’s listening to music. | 她在听音乐呢 |
[22:59] | Olive, I’ll give you a million dollars if you turn around. | 奥丽芙 如果你转过身来 我给你一百万 |
[23:02] | -See? -All right. | -瞧见没有 -行 |
[23:04] | -But the rest of us. -Oh, the rest of you. | -那还有我们呢 -噢 还有你么呢 |
[23:06] | Can I give you some advice? | 我给你个建议吧 |
[23:09] | Well, I’m gonna give it to you anyway. | 那 反正听我讲啦 |
[23:12] | -I don’t want you making the same mistakes I made. -Can’t wait to hear this. | -我可不想你犯我犯过的错误 -咱们可真是迫不及待想听啊 |
[23:16] | Dwayne-That’s your name,right? Dwayne? | 德维恩 你是叫这名字吧 德维恩 |
[23:19] | This is the voice of experience talking. | 这可是经验之谈 |
[23:22] | Are you listening?Fuck a lot of women, Dwayne. | 你听见没 多干几个女人 德维恩 |
[23:25] | -Hey! Dad! -Not just one woman. A lot of women. | -喂 爸 -别只干一个 多多地干 |
[23:29] | -That’s enough, all right? -Are you gettin’ any? | -说够了吧 -你搞上了没 |
[23:31] | -Dad! -You can tell me, Dwayne. Are you gettin’ any? | -爸 -跟我说没事 德维恩 搞上了没 |
[23:34] | -Come on, please. -No? Jesus. You’re what, 15? | -拜托 -没有 天哪 你多大了都 十五了 |
[23:37] | -My God, man! -Dad! | -天啊 -爸 |
[23:39] | You should be gettin’that young stuff.That young stuffis the best in the world. | 你要抓紧多搞小姑娘 那可是好货色 |
[23:43] | -Dad, that’s enough! Stop it! -Will you kindly not interrupt! | -爸 够了 别说了 -能不能别打断我的话 |
[23:46] | See, right now you’re jailbait. They’re jailbait. It’s perfect. | 你是少年郎 他们是小姑娘 都未成年 绝配 |
[23:49] | I mean, you hit 18-Man, you’re talking about three to five. | 等你上了十八岁 再找未成年的 就得坐三五年牢 |
[23:53] | Hey, I will pull this truck over right now! | 我可靠边停车了 |
[23:55] | So pull the truck over!Fuck you! I can say what I want. | 你停车啊 我照样说话 靠 我爱说啥说啥 |
[23:59] | -I still got Nazi bullets in my ass! -Ah, the Nazi bullets! | -我屁股上还留着当年的纳粹子弹呢 -啊唷 纳粹子弹 |
[24:02] | -You’re as bad as those fuckers at Sunset Manor. | 你跟夕阳红养老院的那些混球没两样 |
[24:06] | -What happened at Sunset Manor? -Frank, don’t encourage him. | -夕阳红出什么事了 -弗兰克 别鼓励他 |
[24:09] | I’ll tell you what happened.I paid my money. They took my money. | 出了什么事 我跟你讲 我付了钱 他们拿了钱 |
[24:12] | I should be able to do what the fuck I want! | 我他妈爱干嘛干嘛 |
[24:15] | -He started snorting heroin. -You started snorting heroin? | -他开始吸海洛因 -开始吸海洛因 |
[24:18] | -I’m old! -Well, that stuffll kill you. | -我老了 -那会搞死你的 |
[24:20] | What am I, an idiot?And don’t you start taking that shit. | 你以为我傻啊 你可别开始吸那玩艺 |
[24:23] | When you’re young,you’re crazy to do that stuff. | 年轻人 搞那玩艺就是疯了 |
[24:25] | -What about you? -I’m old. When you’re old,you’re crazy not to do it. | -你呢 -我老了 老了不搞那才叫疯呢 |
[24:29] | We’ve tried. Believe me. The intervention was a fiasco. He’s worse than a two-year-old. | 我们也曾经插手干预 相信我吧 完全没戏 他还不如三岁小孩呢 |
[24:33] | Can we please talk about something else? | 我们不能说点别的吗 |
[24:36] | I take ityou didn’t like it at Sunset Manor. -Frank. | -我猜你不喜欢夕阳红 -弗兰克 |
[24:39] | Are you kidding me?It was a fuckin’ paradise. | 你开玩笑吧 那地方简直是天堂 |
[24:41] | They got a pool.They got golf. | 有泳池 有高尔夫 |
[24:44] | Now I’m stuck with Mr. Happy here, sleepin’ on a fuckin’ sofa. | 现在我只好和开心果先生一起住 睡在他妈的沙发上 |
[24:47] | Look, I know you’re a homo andall,but maybe you can appreciate this. | 我知道你是搞基的 但说起来你也该明白 |
[24:51] | You go to one of those places,there’s four women for every guy. | 那种地方 男女比例是一比四 |
[24:55] | -Can you imagine what that’s like? -You must’ve been very busy. | -你能想像吗 -你肯定很忙碌了 |
[24:57] | Whoa! I had second-degree burns on my johnson. I kid you not. | 哇 我的老二简直是二度烫伤了 不开玩笑 |
[25:00] | -Really? -Forget about it. | -真的 -别提了 |
[25:03] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[25:05] | Politics. | 政治 |
[25:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:11] | Fuck a lot ofwomen, kid.I have no reason to lie to you. | 多干女人 小子 没道理骗你啊 |
[25:15] | Not one woman.A lot ofwomen. | 别只干一个 多多地干 |
[25:19] | You heard what I said?Did it go in anywhere? | 你听见没有 听进去没有 |
[25:23] | Yeah, I think we get the point, Dad. | 我们都明白了 爸 |
[25:25] | Don’t show me the pad.I don’t want to see the fuckin’ pad. | 别拿他妈的记事簿 我不爱看你他妈的记事簿 |
[25:31] | Mom, how much can we spend? | 妈 我们可以花多少钱 |
[25:33] | I would say four dollars.Anything under four dollars. | 四美元吧 不到四美元的都成 |
[25:37] | Hi. You ready? | 嗨 好点菜了吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah, I’m gonna have the,uh, number five with coffee, please. | 我要五号套餐加咖啡 谢谢 |
[25:43] | All right. | 行 |
[25:45] | A number seven, over easy,and a grapefruit juice. | 七号 煎蛋要单面的 加柚子汁 |
[25:48] | -Grapefruit. Okay. -I would like a fruit plate. | -柚子汁 好 -我要一个水果盘 |
[25:52] | -And do you have chamomile? -Yes. | -有没有甘菊茶 -有 |
[25:54] | -With honey, please. -I would like the lumberjack and coffee. | -加蜜 -我要一份木工牛排 咖啡 |
[25:57] | -And extra bacon. -Extra. | -外加一份熏肉 -外加熏肉 |
[26:01] | -Now, Dad, you should probably–Richard, don’t start. | -爸 你不该 -理查 别提这事 |
[26:03] | -He’s gonna kill himself. -Well, it’s his life. | -他会整死自己的 -他自己的生活自己决定 |
[26:05] | -Thank you, Sheryl. -Garden salad? | -谢谢 雪儿 -花园沙拉 |
[26:07] | And you. | 你呢 |
[26:09] | -I-I’m sorry. I, um-Sorry. -Take your time. | -抱歉 抱歉 -慢慢来 |
[26:13] | Don’t apologize, Olive.It’s a sign of weakness. | 不用道歉 奥丽芙 这是软弱的表现 |
[26:15] | Um, well, I want-Okay, okay.I know what I want. I know. | 嗯 哪 我要 好了 我知道了 |
[26:19] | Okay, can I get the waffles and, uh- | 我要这个格子蛋饼 还有 |
[26:24] | I don’t-What does “alamodey” mean? | 我不知道 àlamodey是什么意思 |
[26:27] | -Oh, that means it comes with ice cream. -Okay, “alamodey” then. | -意思是加冰淇淋 -那就àlamodey吧 |
[26:30] | -Olive, forbreakfast? -You said four dollars. | -奥丽芙 早饭耶 -你说了不到四美元都行的 |
[26:33] | Okay. You’re right. Thank you. | 行 你说得对 谢谢 |
[26:36] | Okay. Be right back. | 好 就来 |
[26:38] | Actually, Olive, “à la mode” in French… | 事实上 奥丽芙 法语里的àlamode |
[26:41] | translates literally as “in the fashion.” | 字面翻译是”时髦”的意思 |
[26:45] | àlamode à la mode. | |
[26:47] | “Mode” is derived from Latin modus,meaning “due orproper measure.” | mode是从拉丁语modus一词而来的 意指”应当或合适的方式” |
[26:51] | -Frank, shut up. -Richard! | -弗兰克 闭嘴 -理查 |
[26:54] | Olive, can I tell you a little something about ice cream? | 奥丽芙 我跟你说说冰淇淋是怎么回事吧 |
[26:56] | -Yeah. -Well, ice cream is made from cream… | -好 -冰淇淋是用奶油做的 |
[26:59] | which comes from cow’s milk… | 奶油是从牛奶里来的 |
[27:01] | and cream has a lot of fat in it. | 里面有很多脂肪 |
[27:04] | -Richard. -What? | -理查 -干嘛 |
[27:06] | -She’s gonna find out anyway, remember? -What? Find out what? | -她迟早会明白的 不记得了吗 -什么 明白什么 |
[27:10] | Well, when you eat ice cream, the fat in the ice cream becomes fat in your body. | 你吃冰淇淋的时候 冰淇淋里的脂肪就会变成你身体里的脂肪 |
[27:15] | -Richard, I swear to God–It’s true. | -理查 我向天发誓 -真的 |
[27:17] | -What? What’s wrong? -Nothing, honey. Nothing’s wrong. | -怎么了 出什么事了 -没事 宝贝没事 |
[27:20] | So if you eat a lot of ice cream,you might become fat. | 你如果吃很多冰淇淋 可能就会发胖 |
[27:24] | And if you don’t, you’re gonna stay nice and skinny, sweetie. | 如果不吃呢 你就会一直好好的 瘦瘦的 甜心 |
[27:28] | -Mom–Olive, Richard is an idiot. | -妈妈 -奥丽芙 理查是个傻冒 |
[27:31] | I like a woman with meat on her bones. | 我喜欢有点肉感的女人 |
[27:33] | I don’t-Why’s everyone so upset? | 我不明白 为什么大家都不高兴了 |
[27:35] | No, no one’s upset, honey. I- | 没有不高兴 宝贝 我只是 |
[27:38] | I just want you to understand… | 我只想让你明白 |
[27:40] | it’s okay to be skinny, and it’s okay to be fat, if that’s what you want to be. | 瘦也行 胖也行 你喜欢怎样就好 |
[27:44] | Whateveryou want, it’s okay. | 你想要怎样都可以的 |
[27:47] | Okay, but, Olive,let me ask you this. | 好啦 奥丽芙 那我来问你 |
[27:50] | Those women in Miss America- | 参加美国小姐竞选的那些女人 |
[27:52] | Are they skinny,or are they fat? | 她们是瘦还是胖 |
[27:59] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[28:01] | Well, they’re skinny, I guess. | 嗯 我猜她们挺瘦的 |
[28:05] | Yeah. I guess they don’t eat a lot ofice cream. | 嗯 我猜她们可不多吃冰淇淋吧 |
[28:07] | Okay. Coffee. Coffee. | 好了 咖啡来了 |
[28:13] | -Grapefruit. -Thank you. | -柚子汁 -谢谢 |
[28:15] | Chamom i le. And here’s your ice cream. | 甘菊茶 你的冰淇淋 |
[28:20] | “Alamodey,” right? I’ll be back with your waffles in a second. | àlamodey对吧 一会儿就给你拿蛋饼来 |
[28:26] | Does anyone want my ice cream? | 有人想吃我的冰淇淋吗 |
[28:29] | Yeah, I’d like a little.Dwayne? Frank? | 嗯 我想吃德维恩 弗兰克 |
[28:32] | -Olive’s not gonna have her ice cream. -Do you mind if I have a little? | -奥丽芙不吃冰淇淋唉 -我吃一点你介意吗 |
[28:36] | -Yeah, let’s dig in. -That looks really good. | -来啊 挖了吃 -看起来真不错 |
[28:40] | that doesn’t want to enjoy their ice cream so early in the morning. | 我真为他们感到可惜 |
[28:43] | -Boy, that looks good. -You sure you don’t wanna have some, Olive? | -哇 真不错 -你真的不想吃吗 奥丽芙 |
[28:46] | Those waffles are gonna be awful lonely in there. | 蛋饼在你肚子里可会够寂寞的啊 |
[28:48] | -Mmm! Mmm! -Watch this. | -唔 唔 -看着 |
[28:51] | Wait! Stop!Don’t eat it all. | 等等 别都吃光了 |
[28:59] | -All right, Olive–Richard! | -行吧 奥丽芙 -理查 |
[29:08] | Stan, it’s Richard. Again.Listen, I know you’re busy… | 斯坦 我是理查 又是我啦 那 我知道你很忙 |
[29:12] | but we’re just dying to hear what sort of numbers you came up with in Scottsdale. | 但我们急着想知道 你在斯科特斯德有什么音讯 |
[29:16] | -So, uh, give me a call, please. -Hey, did you get him? | -给我回个电话 拜托 -打通了吗 |
[29:24] | How long till we get there? | 还有多远 |
[29:27] | -A long time, honey. -I know. But how long? | -很远 宝贝 -我知道 但到底多远 |
[29:29] | Well, we gotta do 600 miles of driving today and 200 tomorrow. | 我们今天还得开六百英里 明天还有两百 |
[29:33] | -That’s a lot of driving. Let’s go. -I’ll drive for a while. | -有得开呢 我们走 -我来开一会 |
[29:36] | -No, no. I got it. -No. I gotta learn how to do this. | -没事 我没问题 -没 我也得学着点了 |
[29:39] | You’re doing it.How hard can it be? | 再说 你不就会开吗 能有多难呢 |
[29:44] | -Push the stick down hard. -I’m pushing hard. | -用力推 -我在用力啦 |
[29:50] | Now push the clutch in all the way to the floor. | 把那个手柄一直推到底 |
[29:52] | It’s on the floor.The floor. | 到底了 |
[30:04] | Sticking on there. | 卡住了 |
[30:07] | -Push down hard. | 用力推啊 |
[30:13] | Well, you’ve got a problem. | 出问题啦 |
[30:16] | Your clutch is, uh, shot. | 手柄啊 烂了 |
[30:19] | Can we get a new one? | 能换个新的吗 |
[30:21] | These oldbuses,you-you have to order the part. | 这种老爷车 得特别订购新的 |
[30:25] | How long does it take? | 那得要多久 |
[30:28] | Well, it’s the weekend… | 现在是周末 |
[30:30] | so… maybe… Thursday. | 大概礼拜四吧 |
[30:49] | Is there a, uh,dealership around here? | 附近有车铺吗 |
[30:55] | Well, uh, they’re probably gonna be closed. | 估计关门了 |
[30:58] | It’s, uh-It’s the weekend, you know. | 周末嘛 你明白的 |
[31:00] | Yes, we’re aware of that. | 嗯 我们明白 |
[31:02] | I’ll tell you what.You know these-these old buses? | 我跟你说 你知道这种老爷车啊 |
[31:07] | You don’t need the clutch to change from-from the third to the fourth. | 从三档换到四档 不用手柄也成 |
[31:12] | You only really need the clutch to go from number one to number two. | 只有一档换二档要靠手柄 |
[31:16] | But as long asyou keep parking on a hill… | 只要你停在坡上 |
[31:19] | and you let it go, and it goes 15, 20 miles per hour… | 让它往下滑 等速度上到十五 二十码的 |
[31:23] | you start her in third,and you go from third to fourth. | 你就开始挂上档 然后就从三档到四档 |
[31:26] | What if you’re not on a hill? There’s no hill. | 没坡怎么办 没坡 |
[31:29] | What if there’s no hill?What do you- | 没坡怎么搞 那 |
[31:32] | Yeah, it’s- | 唔 也有法子 |
[31:40] | Olive, Dad, I want you in the car first. | 奥丽芙 爸 你们先上车 |
[31:44] | -I know. We know. -All right, here we go! | -知道了知道了 -行 出发了 |
[31:49] | Everybody push!All right. | 大家推啊 行了 |
[31:52] | Here we go! Push! Push! | 走了 推啊推 |
[31:56] | -Ok-Ok-Okay! | 好了 好了 |
[32:00] | I just want everyone here to know… | 我只想让这里各位知道 |
[32:03] | that I am the preeminent Proust scholar in the United States. | 我可是美国著名的普鲁斯特学者 |
[32:05] | -Here we go! | 走喽 |
[32:08] | -Go on, honey.-I’m putting it in gear! | -来了宝贝 -挂上档了 |
[32:10] | -Go, honey! -Come on! | -快跑 宝贝 -快点 |
[32:13] | Come on, Olive!Run! Run! Come on! | 来 奥丽芙 快跑 |
[32:15] | -Come on! -Sheryl, let’s go! | -加油 -雪儿 放手了 |
[32:17] | -Sheryl! | 雪儿 |
[32:23] | -Frank, let’s go! -I’m coming. | -弗兰克 放手了 -我来了 |
[32:25] | -You’re losing them. Slow down! -I can’t slow down! | -要跟丢了 慢点 -慢不下来 |
[32:28] | -Come on! Come on! Come on, you dumb bastard! -I can’t. I can’t slow down. | -加油加油 加油 你这蠢货 -慢不下来 我慢不下来 |
[32:31] | -I can’t slow down! -Let’s go! | -慢不下来 -快来 |
[32:34] | Help him. Come on! | 帮他一把 |
[32:36] | Come on. Come on. Get in. | 快快 进来 |
[32:39] | No one gets left behind. | 一个也不能少 |
[32:43] | -Close the door! -No one gets left behind! | -关门 -一个也不能少 |
[32:45] | Outstanding, soldier!Outstanding! | 好样的 伙计 好样的 |
[32:53] | Outstanding. | 好样的 |
[32:56] | -Was that fun? -Yeah. | -好玩吧 -嗯 |
[33:48] | So finally I’m just sitting there… | 最后我就坐在那儿 |
[33:50] | and I decide, you know,”This is Stan Grossman. What the hell?” | 想着 这不是斯坦·格罗斯曼吗 不管了 |
[33:53] | And I start pitching him the nine steps. | 我就向他兜售我的九步计划 |
[33:56] | Andabout-I don’t know-two minutes in, he stops me, he says… | 然后差不多 两分钟之后吧 他打断了我 说道 |
[34:00] | “I can sell this.” | “这个能卖” |
[34:02] | Mm-hmm. Interesting. | 唔 有意思 |
[34:04] | Yeah, and this is the guy who knows how to do it. | 嗯 这人懂这一套 |
[34:07] | You start with a book, and then you do a media tour, corporate events, DVD, VHS series. | 开始是出书 然后是巡回展览 公司营销 DVD 录像带 |
[34:12] | I mean, there’s a whole fascinating science into how you roll these things out. | 看你怎么逐步搞定了 这都是有科学的 |
[34:16] | -Wow.-Yeah, so he’s in Scottsdale right now, you know… | -哇 -他这会儿在斯科特斯德 |
[34:19] | building the buzz and kind of getting the whole hype thing going. | 放点风声啦 宣传一下啦 |
[34:23] | He’s doing what the pros call a ticking clock auction. | 人家专业人士管这叫计时拍卖 |
[34:26] | Oh, how about that! | 哟 真行啊 |
[34:33] | Yeah, and I can detect that note of sarcasm there, Frank. | 你在讽刺我啊 我感觉得到 弗兰克 |
[34:37] | What sarcasm? I didn’t-I didn’t hear it. | 什么讽刺 我可没 我可没听出来 |
[34:39] | But I want you to know something. | 我跟你说 |
[34:42] | I feel sorry for you. | 我可怜你 |
[34:44] | You do? Good. | 真的 好哇 |
[34:46] | Yeah, I do. Because sarcasm is the refuge oflosers. | 对 因为讽刺是失败者的庇护所 |
[34:49] | -It is? Really? -Yep. | -真的吗 -对 |
[34:52] | Sarcasm is losers trying to bring winners down to their level… | 讽刺是失败者把成功者 降格到他们自己的地位的手段 |
[34:55] | and that’s step four in the program. | 这就是第四步 |
[34:57] | Wow, Richard, you’ve really opened my eyes to what a loser I am. | 哇 理查 我可真是大开眼界了 原来我这么失败啊 |
[34:59] | -How much do I owe you for those pearls of wisdom? -That one’s on the house. | -为这些金玉良言 我该付你多少钱 -算我请客 |
[35:03] | -Okay, you guys, that’s enough. -It’s on the house. | -行啦 够了 -请客 |
[35:06] | -That was for free? -No charge. No charge. | -免费 -不要钱 |
[35:08] | -Stop it! -He started it. | -好啦 -他先来了 |
[35:13] | -You are so bad. -Quiet. This is it. This is that call. | -你真 -安静了 电话来了 |
[35:16] | He-Hello? | 喂 |
[35:18] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[35:21] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[35:30] | Stan Grossman?Richard Hoover. | 斯坦·格罗斯曼 我是理查·胡佛 |
[35:36] | No, I know. We were, uh, on the highway,and I lost you on my cell. | 我知道 我们呃 在高速上 手机信号不好 |
[35:40] | Forget about it.How’d we do? | 不提了 怎样啊 |
[35:49] | Honey, I’m gonna use the ladies’ room.You need to go? | 宝贝 我去洗手间 你要不要去 |
[35:52] | No. I’m gonna go practice my routine over there. | 不了 我去那边练习一下表演 |
[35:55] | Okay, well, don’t go too far. | 行 别走远了 |
[35:57] | Well, I think that we just gotta talk to him a little. | 我觉得我们该再跟他谈谈 |
[36:00] | No, you gotta talk to him. | 不 你得再跟他谈谈 |
[36:02] | No, Stan, listen to me.Hold on now. | 不斯坦 你听我说 别挂 |
[36:05] | I am going to get something to drink.You want anything? | 我去买点喝的 你要什么 |
[36:13] | Get me something really nasty too. I don’t want any of that airbrushed shit. | 搞点像样的好货色 我可不要那种打马赛克的 |
[36:17] | -Okay. -Okay, here’s a 20. Get yourself a little treat too. | -行 -行 二十块 你给自己也找点乐子 |
[36:29] | And I would like that one-No, down. | 还要那个 不是 下面那个 |
[36:32] | Yes. Yes. Yes.I would like that one. | 对 对 我就要那个 |
[36:36] | And, uh, I will have a- | 唔 还要一份 |
[36:39] | a blue raspberry Slushee. | 蓝覆盆子冰果汁 |
[36:42] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[36:44] | Oh, my God! How are you? | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[36:47] | -Uh–I thought you were gonna be in Santa Fe for the conference. | -呃 -我还以为你会去圣达菲开会 |
[36:52] | -Aren’t you supposed to be in New Haven? -Yeah. | -你不是在纽海文吗 -对 |
[36:55] | -Well, you heard about Larry and the whole genius thing, right? -Yeah. | -你听说拉里他拿了天才奖的事吧 -对 |
[36:58] | -It’s official. -Oh, good. | -官方公布了 -嗯 好 |
[37:00] | So we’re going to this private spa in Sedona for the week- | 我们周末去诗多娜一个私人温泉浴场 |
[37:03] | -Larry’s here? -Yeah. | -拉里也在 -对啊 |
[37:05] | -He’s out filling the tank. He’s, uh–Oh. Yeah, there he is. | -他在外面加油呢 呃 -对噢 果然 |
[37:09] | Wow. I can’t believe this.How have you been? | 哇真是难以相信 你还好吗 |
[37:13] | I’ve been fine. | 挺好 |
[37:16] | Good. Good. | 那好 好 |
[37:18] | You know, I heard that you got fired. | 嗯 我听说你被解雇了 |
[37:23] | Yeah. No, I quit, ’cause enough is enough, you know? | 对 不 我辞职了 受够了 你明白吧 |
[37:25] | Right. Good. Good. | 对 好 好 |
[37:31] | Um, I’m weighing my options… | 嗯 我正掂量着呢 各种选择 |
[37:34] | and, um,just, you know,taking some time off, and so- | 唔 你知道啦 休息一阵 |
[37:39] | Great. That’s great. | 好 那挺好 |
[37:42] | $19.79, sir. | 十九块七毛九 先生 |
[37:47] | So- | 那 |
[37:52] | -Well, it was great to see you. -Yeah, you too. | -很高兴见到你 -嗯 我也是 |
[37:55] | -Take care of yourself. -You too. | -那你保重 -彼此啦 |
[37:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:34] | You’re in Scottsdale right now, right? | 你现在是在斯科特斯德 对吧 |
[38:37] | Okay, I can come by. | 行 我可以过来 |
[38:39] | I ‘m gonna be coming through there.I could swing right by. We could- | 我反正要经过 我可以顺便过来 我们 |
[38:44] | Christ.He’s not getting it. | 天哪 他搞不定了 |
[38:49] | Did you try that? | 你试过吗 |
[38:52] | Listen to what I’m saying, Stan! I’ll-I’ll- | 听我说 斯坦 我会 我会 |
[39:01] | So what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[39:03] | Nothing.Let’s get out of here. | 没事 我们走 |
[39:05] | Wait a minute. I thought you said this was a done deal. | 等等 我以为都搞定没问题了 |
[39:08] | -He said it was a done deal. -What, you didn’t get anything? | -他说都搞定了 -啥 那你什么都没拿到 |
[39:11] | Oh, my God!Where does that leave us? | 噢天哪 那我们怎么办 |
[39:13] | Fucked.That’s where it leaves us. | 死惨了 我们死惨了行了吧 |
[39:15] | -I can’t believe I’m hearing-Did you even try negotiating? -Yes! Of course I tried! | -我真不敢相信 你试过和他协商吗 -是 我当然试过 |
[39:19] | What do you think I- | 你以为我 |
[39:21] | Let’s just go, okay?Let’s go. Let’s go. | 行了 我们走吧 走了走了 |
[39:24] | Come on. | 算了 |
[39:30] | Let’s go! | 走啦 |
[40:09] | “Where’s Olive?” | “奥丽芙哪去了” |
[40:13] | Oh! | 噢 |
[40:26] | -Come on, Olive. -Come on, Olive. | -加油 奥丽芙 -加油 奥丽芙 |
[40:28] | Come on, sweetie, jump.Jump in the car. | 加把劲 甜心 跳 跳上车 |
[40:31] | -We can’t stop.Jump. -I got her! I got her! | -不能停 快跳 -抓住了 抓住她了 |
[40:54] | Richard. | 理查 |
[40:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:00] | Whatever happens, you tried to do something on your own… | 不管发生了什么 你试着自己放手干事业 |
[41:04] | which is more than most people ever do… | 比大多数人强多了 |
[41:06] | and I include myself in that category. | 这其中也包括我自己 |
[41:11] | You took a big chance.That took guts, and I’m proud of you. | 你肯冒险 有种 我为你骄傲 |
[41:18] | Okay, Dad.Thank you. | 好了 爸 谢谢 |
[41:31] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢爸 |
[42:06] | Okay, here is 11. | 好了 这是11号 |
[42:09] | Frank, you’re 12. | 弗兰克 你住12号 |
[42:13] | And Grandpa’s 13. | 爷爷住13号 |
[42:15] | Can I sleep with Grandpa tonight? | 我能和爷爷一起住吗 |
[42:17] | Well, you’ll have to ask Grandpa. | 你得问爷爷 |
[42:20] | -Grandpa? -I got two beds. | -爷爷 -有两张床 |
[42:22] | You could still use some rehearsing. | 你也可以排练一下 |
[42:24] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 嗯 我也这么想 |
[42:36] | I’ll knock on your doors at 7:00 a.m. | 我早上七点来敲门 |
[42:39] | That means no lollygagging. | 不许拖拉 |
[42:41] | We need to be packed and on the road by 7′:40, guys. | 七点四十收拾好上路 各位 |
[42:47] | -Okay, well, good night. -Good night. | -行 晚安了 -晚安 |
[42:49] | -Sleep tight. -Okay. | -睡得香香的 -好 |
[43:08] | What a fucking nightmare. | 真是一场恶梦 |
[43:12] | Richard, we-we have to talk. | 理查 我们得谈谈 |
[43:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[43:17] | Sheryl, let’s just get through this and go home. | 雪儿 我们把这搞定 就回家吧 |
[43:22] | No, Richard, we have to talk now! | 不 理查 我们现在就得谈 |
[43:25] | I tried to tell you we couldn’t afford this trip! | 我跟你说过 咱们没钱旅行 |
[43:28] | -Do you realize we’re becoming bankrupt? -We are not bankrupt! | -你不明白吗 我们要破产了 -还没破产呢 |
[43:34] | Let’s turn on the tube. | 咱们开电视 |
[43:37] | -We agree that the right man to preserve the traditions–I ‘m gonna brush my teeth. | -我们决定 要挑选正确的人来维护我们的传统 -我该刷牙了 |
[43:41] | Secretary Rumsfeld and I thought long and hard… | 国防部长拉姆斯菲尔德和我在长久考虑之后 |
[43:44] | about this important choice. | 做出了这一抉择 |
[43:46] | To me- | 在我看来 |
[43:48] | You said this was a lock!You said it was a done deal! | 你说了没问题的 你说都搞定了的 |
[43:51] | Stan Grossman said it was a done deal! | 斯坦·格罗斯曼说都搞定了 |
[43:53] | I’m not married to Stan Grossman! | 我的老公又不是斯坦·格罗斯曼 |
[43:56] | I trusted him! You gotta trust to be trusted! That’s step six! | 我信任他 要被人信任 就得先信任别人 这是第六步 |
[43:59] | Oh, fuck the nine steps, Richard! | 妈的 别提那九步计划了 理查 |
[44:01] | They’re not working!Forget it! It’s over! | 没用 甭提了 完蛋了 |
[44:04] | I never want to hear about the nine steps again! | 我再也不想听什么九步计划了 |
[44:16] | Perfect. Perfect. You’re the world champion growler. | 好极了 你的咆哮好极了 世界冠军 |
[44:19] | Time for your beauty rest.Get in there. | 该睡美容觉了 进去 |
[44:28] | There you go. | 好喽 |
[44:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:33] | -Grandpa? -Yeah. | -爷爷 -嗯 |
[44:36] | I’m kinda scared about tomorrow. | 我有点为明天担心 |
[44:40] | Are you kiddin’ me?You’re gonna blow ’em out of the water. | 你开玩笑吧 你会打得他们落花流水 |
[44:42] | They’re not gonna know what hit ’em. | 震得他们晕头转向 |
[44:45] | -Grandpa? -Yeah. | -爷爷 -唔 |
[44:49] | Am I pretty? | 我漂亮吗 |
[44:51] | Olive,you are… | 奥丽芙 |
[44:56] | the most beautiful girl in the whole world. | 你是全世界最美的女孩 |
[44:58] | Nah, you’re just saying that. | 没有啦 你说着玩的 |
[45:00] | No, I’m not. I’m madly in love with you. | 我认真的 我爱死你了 |
[45:03] | And it’s not because of your brains or your personality. | 不光是因为你有脑子 有个性 |
[45:05] | It’s because you’re beautiful, inside and out. | 因为你美 从里到外都美 |
[45:10] | -Grandpa? -What? | -爷爷 -什么 |
[45:16] | -I don’t want to be a loser. -You’re not a loser. | -我不想当失败者 -你不是失败者 |
[45:19] | Where’d you get the idea you’re a loser? | 你怎么会觉得自己失败呢 |
[45:22] | Because Daddy hates losers. | 因为爸爸最恨失败者 |
[45:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.Back up a minute. | 哇 哇 等等 |
[45:28] | You know what a loser is? | 你知道什么叫失败 |
[45:30] | A real loser is somebody that’s so afraid of not winning, they don’t even try. | 真正失败的人 就是那种特别害怕不能成功 怕死了 连试都不敢试的人 |
[45:36] | -Now, you’re trying, right? -Yeah. | -你呢 你是在尝试了 对吧 -对 |
[45:40] | Well, then, you’re not a loser.We’re gonna have fun tomorrow, right? | 那你就不是失败者啦 明天大家玩得开心点 好吗 |
[45:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[45:48] | We can tell ’em all to go to hell. | 让他们都见鬼去吧 |
[45:51] | Good night, sweetie.I love you. | 晚安甜心 我爱你 |
[46:15] | What are you doing? | 你去哪 |
[46:18] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我得搞定 |
[46:23] | Richard- | 理查 |
[46:26] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我得搞定它 |
[46:57] | Here we go.Here we go. | 启动 快启动 |
[47:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[48:42] | Hi. Stan Grossman, please. | 你好 请找斯坦·格罗斯曼 |
[48:49] | Stan, it’s Richard.I don’t know where the fuck you are. | 斯坦 我是理查 我不知道你到底在哪里 |
[48:52] | I’m at the hotel.Call me. | 我现在在宾馆 给我回电话 |
[49:14] | But it’s funny. | 但是很有趣 |
[49:19] | So I said, “You want me to teach you about life experiences? | 于是我就说”要我教你点生活经验吗 |
[49:21] | You can write a book about my experiences.” | 那足够你写一本书了” |
[49:24] | -So he says to me | 然后他就跟我说 |
[49:29] | Hello, Stan. | 你好 斯坦 |
[49:31] | You’re the one that said it would sell! | 你说能卖的 |
[49:33] | That’s what I thought at the time. | 那是我那时的想法 |
[49:35] | But it’s a great program. You said so yourself. I don’t understand. | 你亲口说那是个好项目 我不明白为什么会这样 |
[49:39] | It’s not the program, Richard.It’s you. Okay? | 不是项目的问题 理查 是你的问题 明白 |
[49:43] | No one’s heard of you.Nobody cares. | 没有人听说过你 也没有人会在意 |
[49:54] | What’s the next step? | 下一步怎么办 |
[49:57] | There is none.We had our shot. | 没有下一步 我们试过了 |
[50:00] | It didn’t fly.We move on. | 没成 就该收手了 |
[50:03] | -You-You mean give up? -Richard. | -你是说放弃 -理查 |
[50:06] | Hey, wh-Whoa, hey! One setback here,and you’re ready to just quit? | 嘿 嘿 进展稍有不顺你就想着要退出 |
[50:10] | Richard, listen.I pushed this thing hard, okay? | 听着 理查 我很努力了 好不好 |
[50:13] | I rammed it down their fucking throats,and no one bought it! | 我不断地向他们推销 但是根本没有人买这一套 |
[50:17] | It’s time to move on.You’re not gonna win this one. | 是收手的时候 你这次不会成功的 |
[50:24] | Okay. Okay.You know what? | 好啊 好啊 你知道吗 |
[50:27] | Good. I’m glad.You know why? | 很好 我很高兴 知道为什么吗 |
[50:30] | Because this is what the nine steps are all about. | 因为九步计划说的就是这个 |
[50:33] | -Right here, Stan. Right here! -Richard. | -就是这个 斯坦 就这个 -理查 |
[50:35] | -Richard, please. -You blewit! | -理查 别这样 -是你搞砸了 |
[50:36] | You blew it.You’re out. | 你搞砸了 你就出局 |
[50:48] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[50:55] | What is it, hon? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[50:59] | Grandpa won’t wake up. | 爷爷醒不来了 |
[51:16] | Want to take an eye test? | 谁想做视力测试 |
[51:20] | Uncle Frank?An eye test? | 弗兰克叔叔 想做吗 |
[51:24] | Olive, come here.Put those away. | 奥丽芙 过来 把东西放下 |
[51:27] | We’re gonna have a family meeting.Dwayne, family meeting. | 我们要开个家庭会议 德维恩 过来开会 |
[51:34] | First of all… | 首先 |
[51:36] | the doctors are doing everything they can to help Grandpa right now. | 医生正在全力抢救爷爷 |
[51:40] | He’s had a long, eventful life… | 他度过了漫长而又波澜起伏的一生 |
[51:45] | and I know he loves both of you very much. | 我知道他很爱你们 |
[51:48] | But if God wants to take him,we have to be ready to accept that, okay? | 但是如果上帝想带走他的话 我们必须要面对现实 好吗 |
[51:54] | Whateverhappens,we’re a family. | 不管发生什么 我们始终是一家人 |
[52:00] | And what’s important is that we love each other. | 最重要的是 我们都要爱对方 |
[52:03] | I love you guys so, so much. | 我真的很爱你们 |
[52:21] | 去抱抱妈妈 | |
[52:27] | Look at this.This is a 15-pound turkey. | 看这里 这是15磅重的火鸡 |
[52:30] | It does it in three hours’ time. | 花三个小时就能做好 |
[52:36] | Are you the family of Edwin Hoover? | 你们是埃德温·胡佛的家属吗 |
[52:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:42] | I’m sorry.We did everything we could. | 对不起 我们已经尽了全力 |
[52:47] | He was, uh- | 他 呃 |
[52:50] | Well, it was too much. | 唔 太迟了 |
[52:52] | He probably just fell asleep and never woke up. | 他可能就这样睡过去了 不再醒来 |
[52:58] | I’ll have someone come talk to you about handling the remains. | 我会叫人来告诉你们如何处理后事 |
[53:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:17] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[53:24] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[53:27] | Is Grandpa dead? | 爷爷死了吗 |
[53:29] | Yeah, honey.He passed away. | 是的 亲爱的 他过世了 |
[53:39] | That’s what this machine does. Chicken, fish orbeef. | 这个机器能做鸡肉 鱼肉或牛肉 |
[53:42] | Soyou always look forward to eating the food. | 你会很想吃到这些食物的 |
[53:45] | And that, I believe | 还有 我相信 |
[53:49] | Put it in the machine.Center it. Turn it around. | 把它装进机器 放正 旋下旋纽 |
[53:52] | Hi. I’m your bereavement Iiaison, Linda. | 你们好 我是丧事联络人 琳达 |
[53:59] | -My consolations for your loss. -Thank you. | -致以我最诚挚的慰问 -谢谢 |
[54:03] | Okay, these are the forms you need to fill out. | 好吧 这里有些表格你们要填 |
[54:06] | A death certificate. | 死亡证明书 |
[54:09] | A report of death.An M.E. pink slip. | 死亡报告 体检医生通知书 |
[54:12] | Please try and be as detailed as possible. | 请尽可能填得详细些 |
[54:15] | Um, this is a brochure… | 呃 这个是 |
[54:18] | for a grief recovery support group that meets on Tuesdays. | 情绪恢复互助小组的小册子 每周二会聚会一次 |
[54:21] | And, if you like, at this time,I can refer you to a funeral home… | 还有 如果你愿意 我可以给你联系一家殡仪馆 |
[54:24] | so you can begin making your own arrangements. | 那样你们就可以来布置今后的安排 |
[54:26] | Actually, prearrangements have already been made in Albuquerque. | 实拔上 准备工作已经在阿尔布开克做了 |
[54:32] | -Albuquerque? -We’re actually on ourway to California right now. | -阿尔布开克 -是这样的 我们现在要赶往加州 |
[54:35] | If the body is crossing state lines,you’re gonna need a burial transit permit. | 但是你必须要有郡注册办公室颁发的葬礼运送许可证 才能运送尸体跨州 |
[54:40] | Okay, but we’re trying to get to Redondo Beach by 3:00. | 恩 但是我们必须在3点赶到雷东多海滩 |
[54:43] | 3:00 today? Hmm.Ain’t gonna happen. | 今天 唔 拉倒吧 |
[54:49] | Okay, um, can I just- | 好吧 呃 我可不可以 |
[54:52] | I know that this is, uh-this might be a little unusual… | 我知道这 呃 这可能有点不合情理 |
[54:55] | but if maybe we could just go. | 但是 有可能的话 我们可不可以先走 |
[54:58] | And then we’ll come back, and we’ll take care of all the paperwork and- | 到时候 我们会再回来 再来处理这些文件 还有 |
[55:01] | No. You can’tjust abandon the body. | 不行 你不能丢下他的遗体不管 |
[55:03] | No, no, no. Nobody’s gonna abandon the body. We’re gonna go and- | 不 不 不 没人想丢下他的遗体 我们只是现在要走 还有 |
[55:07] | Otherwise, the hospital becomes responsible. | 否则的话 医院就要承担责任 |
[55:10] | Sir, there are ways we have of doing things. | 先生 我们做事情有规定的 |
[55:12] | We’re gonna go and come back. | 我们走之后会再回来的 |
[55:14] | You are not the only one that’s had somebody die here today, okay? | 今天不只你一家有人死了 好不好 |
[55:23] | Is there any way we might be able to view the remains? | 我们可以再看一看他吗 |
[55:32] | We haven’t had a chance to move him downstairs… | 我们还没来得及把他搬到楼下去 |
[55:36] | so someone may come in in a few minutes to take him to the basement. | 几分钟后 会有人来把他搬去地下室 |
[55:40] | Just tell them who you are,and theywill wait. | 只需跟他们亮明身份 他们会等你们的 |
[55:43] | -Thank you.-Okay? | 谢谢 |
[55:45] | And when you’re done with the paperwork,I’ll be at the nurses’ station. | 填好那些单子 我会在护士站等你们 |
[55:49] | -Great. Thank you, Linda. -Thank you. | -好极了 谢谢你 琳达 -谢谢你 |
[56:29] | Goddamn it, Dad.Goddamn it! | 真见鬼 爸 见鬼 |
[56:35] | Stupid. | 真笨哪 |
[56:47] | We’ll go to Little Miss Sunshine next year, okay, honey? | 我们明年再参加阳光小美女选美吧 好吗 亲爱的 |
[56:50] | Next year. | 明年 |
[57:00] | No. No.We’ve come 700 miles. | 不 不 我们已经走了700多英里 |
[57:05] | I will be damned if I’m not making that contest, Sheryl. | 不参加比赛那才叫见鬼 雪儿 |
[57:08] | Well, Richard,we can’t leave him here. | 理查 我们不能把他丢这里不管 |
[57:14] | We’re not gonna leave him. | 我们不会丢下他 |
[57:18] | -Richard, what are you doing? -Fuck. | -理查 你在干什么 -妈的 |
[57:27] | -Dwayne, go around outside. -Richard, what are you thinking? | -德维恩 出去看着 -理查 你在想什么 |
[57:29] | -We’re gonna take him with us. -No, no. That is not happening. | -我们要带着他走 -不 不 不能那样 |
[57:32] | He’s better off with us that these people. | 跟我们在一起总比这些人一起好 |
[57:35] | I want you to go around outside and underneath this window. | 你绕出去 呆在这窗户下 |
[57:37] | Dwayne, don’tyou dare move. | 德维恩 你不许动 |
[57:39] | Honey, you stay here.We’ll take Olive. Frank can drive. | 亲爱的 你呆在这里 我们带奥丽芙走 弗兰克也会开车 |
[57:42] | No, Sheryl, we’ll be there in two hours.I’ll call a funeral home once we get there. | 不 雪儿 我们会在两小时内赶到哪里 一到那里我就给殡仪馆打电话 |
[57:47] | If there’s one thing my father would have wanted… | 我爸爸最想要看到的 |
[57:49] | it’s tosee Olive perform in the Little Miss Sunshine Pageant. | 就是奥丽芙在阳光小美女上的表演了 |
[57:52] | Now, I believe we’d be doing a grave disservice to his memory… | 我相信 如果现在我们放弃 |
[57:56] | if we were to just give up now. | 他的在天之灵也不会原谅我们的 |
[57:58] | All right? There’s two kinds of people in this world. | 明白吗 这世上有两种人 |
[58:02] | There’s winners and there’s losers. Okay?You know what the difference is? | 成功者和失败者 好吗 知道他们的区别是什么 |
[58:05] | Winners don’t give up. | 成功者永不言放弃 |
[58:07] | So what are we here?Are we winners, or are we losers? | 那么我们算什么 成功者还是失败者 |
[58:11] | Huh? | 啊 |
[58:13] | Okay, okay, okay.Let’s do it. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 一起来吧 |
[58:16] | You guys go. Olive,you watch the curtain. | 你们到外面去 奥丽芙 注意看着帘子外面 |
[58:24] | I don’t know. I have no reason to assume it’s gonna be otherwise. | 我不知道 没理由会节外生枝啊 |
[58:29] | Watch. Get the back.Get the back. | 看着点 托着背部 托着背部 |
[58:31] | Shh. Go, go, go. | 嘘 来 来 来 |
[58:34] | -Yeah, 1:00. | 好 一点钟 |
[58:39] | Now? | 现在 |
[58:41] | -He’s very heavy. Be gentle. -Mm-hmm. | 他很重 温柔点 |
[58:44] | Now! | 准备 |
[58:47] | One, two- | 一 二 |
[58:49] | Okay, three.Wait, wait, wait! | 好 三 等等 等等 |
[58:52] | -Not yet. Not yet. | 不行 还不行 |
[58:54] | -Okay, go. Go, go, go. -Shh, shh, shh. Okay. | -好了 来 来 来 -嘘 嘘 嘘 好 |
[58:58] | Richard, I can’t do it! | 理查 我不行 |
[59:01] | -I got him. I got him. -Come on. | -我抱住了 抱住他了 -快点 |
[59:03] | Come on!Hurry up! | 快来 快点 |
[59:09] | Okay, he’s slipping.Okay. | 滑下去了 小心 |
[59:12] | Hold on. | 快抓住 |
[59:16] | I got it. I got it.I got it. I got it. | 我抓住了 我抓住了 我抓住了 我抓住了 |
[59:22] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[59:27] | -Be cool. Be cool. -Hurry up. | -冷静 冷静 -快点 |
[59:32] | Keep watch, Olive. | 看着点 奥丽芙 |
[59:35] | Watch the curb.Watch the curb. | 看着路 看着路 |
[59:44] | Watch his head!Watch it! | 注意他的头 注意 |
[59:47] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[59:52] | Swing him around this way. | 这样扭过来 |
[59:55] | -Olive, get in. -Here we go. | -奥丽芙 进来 -出发了 |
[59:58] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[1:00:03] | Sheryl. Let’s go, Frank. | 雪儿 我们走 弗兰克 |
[1:00:06] | Did I mention that I am the preeminent Proust scholar in the U.S.? | 我提到过我是美国卓越的普鲁斯特学者吗 |
[1:00:10] | Here we go! Here we go! | 启动了 启动了 |
[1:00:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:00:24] | Dad? -Yeah, honey? | -爸爸 -嗯 亲爱的 |
[1:00:30] | What’s gonna happen to Grandpa? | 爷爷接下来会地样呢 |
[1:00:54] | Uncle Frank? | 弗兰克叔叔 |
[1:00:56] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[1:01:00] | Doyou think there’s a heaven? | 你认为有天堂吗 |
[1:01:04] | That’s hard to say, Olive.I-I don’t think anyone knows for sure. | 很难说啊 奥丽芙 没人知道确切的答案 |
[1:01:09] | I know, but what do you think? | 我知道 但是你是怎么认为的呢 |
[1:01:14] | Um, well- | 呃 唔 |
[1:01:17] | I think there is one. | 我想是有的 |
[1:01:20] | -You think I’ll get in? -Yes. | -我也会进天堂吗 -会的 |
[1:01:24] | -Promise? -Yes. | -保证 -嗯 |
[1:01:39] | -Whoa! Hey! Son of a bitch! | 哇 嘿 狗娘养的 |
[1:01:42] | -What happened? -He-He cut me off. | -怎么了 -他突然超车 |
[1:01:49] | -It’s stuck. -Okay,just leave it. | -卡住了 -好的 别管它了 |
[1:01:51] | It’s stuck or something. | 是卡住了还是怎么的 |
[1:01:54] | -Maybe-Try pulling it from under here. -No, no.Just leave it. | -试着从下面拉拉看 -不 不 别管了 |
[1:01:59] | -Fix it when we get there. -Okay, fine. | -等到了那里再修吧 -好的 行 |
[1:02:02] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:02:08] | Oh,Jesus! God! | 噢上帝 |
[1:02:11] | I’m being pulled over.Here we go. | 被拦下了 我要开到路边去 |
[1:02:15] | Okay. Everybody just pretend to be normal, okay? | 好的 大家都假装正常 好吗 |
[1:02:20] | Like-Like everything’s normal here. | 就像这里一切都正常一样 |
[1:02:35] | How you folks doin’? | 你们都还好吗 |
[1:02:38] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we’re fine.Just | 嗯 我们都很好 只是 |
[1:02:42] | -Little trouble with the horn? -Sorry. What? | -喇叭出了点问题 -对不起 什么 |
[1:02:45] | -Havin’ a little trouble with your horn? -Yeah. | -喇叭出了点问题 -是啊 |
[1:02:49] | Little trouble. Sorry.Uh, sorry. | 小麻烦 对不起 呃 对不起 |
[1:02:52] | Could you step outside the vehicle? | 你能下车一下吗 |
[1:03:04] | -Step this way, please. -No, no. | -请站这边来 -不 不 |
[1:03:07] | -What? -Don’t- | -什么 -不要 |
[1:03:09] | “Don’t” what? | 什么”不要” |
[1:03:14] | -Do you have something in your trunk, sir? -It’s nothing. I- | -车厢里有什么东西吗 先生 -没什么 我 |
[1:03:17] | -Don’t-Don’t open it.-You’ve just given me probable cause to search your trunk. | -不要 不要打开 -你的表现让我不得不搜一下你的车厢 |
[1:03:21] | -Just-I-I just–Put your hands on the vehicle now! Now! | -只是 我 我只是 -把你的手放在车上 快 快 |
[1:03:25] | -Don’t move. -Okay. | -不许动 -好的 |
[1:03:31] | -It’s not illegal! -Sir, I would advise you to keep your mouth shut! | -没啥不合法的东西 -先生 我建议你最好闭上你的嘴 |
[1:03:36] | Oh, my God.What is he doing? | 啊 我的天 他在做什么 |
[1:03:45] | -It’s not illegal. -Goddamn. | -没啥不合法的 -该 |
[1:03:54] | Sir, could you come back here? | 先生 你能到这边来吗 |
[1:04:05] | I love this stuff. I love it. | 我喜欢这东西 我太爱它了 |
[1:04:08] | God bless ya.God bless ya. | 上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你 |
[1:04:10] | Don’t worry.I’m not gonna bust ya. | 不用担心 我不会逮捕你的 |
[1:04:13] | -Oh, thank you | 啊 谢谢你 |
[1:04:15] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[1:04:20] | -Cute-Cute family. That’s nice. -Thank you. | -可爱 可爱的家庭 太好了 -谢谢你 |
[1:04:23] | -This on the side. A little of this, a little of that. -It’s- | -这些算是调剂吧 半遮半掩的 -这是 |
[1:04:27] | -Oh, man. -Sweet-Sweetness. | -啊 伙计 -火辣 真火辣 |
[1:04:29] | That is sweet. Yeah. | 这真火辣 耶 |
[1:04:31] | -Dirty. -And this one is one of my favorites. | -够浪 -这是我的最爱之一 |
[1:04:35] | Ahh, good, yeah. | 啊 真棒 耶 |
[1:04:39] | That’s a little different choice. | 那是个稍稍有点不同的类型 |
[1:04:43] | No? | 不喜欢 |
[1:04:48] | -Gonna leave that with ya. -All right. | -还给你吧 -好的 |
[1:04:50] | -You have a good day there. -Yeah. | -祝你一切顺利 -嗯 |
[1:05:04] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:05:07] | -I’ll tell you when I regain consciousness. | 等我脑子清醒了我再告诉你 |
[1:05:13] | Frank, Dwayne, get out and push. | 弗兰克 德维恩 出去推车 |
[1:05:34] | -Okay, there it is-Redondo Beach, 46. | 好的 离雷东多海滩还有四十六英里 |
[1:05:37] | It’s 2:1 5.Might be a few minutes late. | 现在是2:15 我们可能会迟点到达 |
[1:05:39] | They said 3:00 sharp. They were very explicit.We can’t cross these people. Trust me. | 他们说了三点整 讲的很明白 我们不能惹那些人的 相信我 |
[1:05:44] | -Mom, Dwayne has 20/20 vision. -I bet he does. | -妈妈 德维恩的视力有1 5耶 -我猜也是 |
[1:05:47] | -Okay, now I’m gonna check to see if you’re color blind. | 好吧 现在我要测试你有没有色盲 |
[1:05:51] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[1:05:53] | What’s the letter in the circle? | 圆圈中间是什么字母 |
[1:06:00] | No, no, no.Inside the circle. | 不 不 不 圆圈里面 |
[1:06:02] | Right there. See? | 就在这里 看见了 |
[1:06:05] | It’s an “A.” Can’t you see it?Right there. | 是”A”你看不见 就在这里 |
[1:06:11] | It’s bright green. | 是鲜绿色 |
[1:06:16] | Oh, man. | 哦天 |
[1:06:27] | Dwayne, I think you might be color blind. | 德维恩 我想你可能是色盲 |
[1:06:40] | You can’t fly jets if you’re color blind. | 如果你是色盲的话 就不能开飞机了 |
[1:06:56] | We’ve got a little bit of-Okay, got an emergency back here. | 我们有了一点小小的 好的 后面发生了紧急情况 |
[1:06:59] | -I think we need to pull over. -What is it? | -我想我们该停车 -怎么了 |
[1:07:02] | -What’s the emergency? -Pull over. | -什么紧急情况 -停车 |
[1:07:05] | It’s all right, man. Dwayne, Dwayne!It’s all right. Hold on. | 没关系的 伙计 德维恩 德维恩 没关系的 你要挺住 |
[1:07:08] | -Just pull over the car! -Okay! All right! | -给我停车 -嗯 好吧 |
[1:07:10] | -Could you get him to pull over, please? -Richard, pull over! | -你能让他停车吗 拜托 -理查 停车 |
[1:07:14] | -Richard, pull over the car! -It’s all right. We’re pulling over. | -理查 停车 -没关系 我们停下来了 |
[1:07:17] | -I’m pulling over. Stop it. -It’s all right. | -我在停车 别乱来 -没关系的 |
[1:07:19] | -Dwayne! No, no. Dwayne. Sit down. -God, this better be good. | -德维恩 不 不 德维恩 坐下来 -上帝 什么了不起的大事 |
[1:07:23] | -Pull over. -I’m pulling over. All right. | -停车 -我在停车 好吧 |
[1:07:26] | -Stop the car. It’s gonna be okay, Dwayne. -All right. Don’t open the door. | -停车 一切都会好起来的 德维恩 -好了 不要开车门 |
[1:07:29] | Dwayne? Oh, God! | 德维恩 啊 上帝 |
[1:07:35] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:07:42] | -What happened? -He’s color blind. He can’t fly. | -发生什么了 -他是色盲 不能当飞行员 |
[1:07:45] | Oh,Jesus. Oh, no. | 啊 上帝 啊 不 |
[1:07:53] | Uh,just-just give him a second. | 呃 让他独自待会儿吧 |
[1:08:18] | Dwayne? | 德维恩 |
[1:08:23] | Dwayne, honey, I’m sorry. | 德维恩 亲爱的 对不起 |
[1:08:32] | -Dwayne, come on. We have to go. -I’m not going. | -德维恩 别这样 我们该走了 -我不走了 |
[1:08:38] | -Dwayne–I said I’m not. | -德维恩 -我说了我不走 |
[1:08:41] | Okay? I don’t care.I’m not getting on that bus again. | 好吗 我不管 我不会上那车了 |
[1:08:45] | Dwayne, for better or worse, we’re your family. | 德维恩 不管好坏 我们始终是你家人 |
[1:08:48] | No, you’re not my family!Okay? I don’t wanna be your family! | 不 你们不是我家人 明白 我不想跟你们是一家人 |
[1:08:52] | I hate you fucking people!I hate you! | 我他妈恨你们这些人 我恨你们 |
[1:08:56] | Divorce, bankrupt, suicide! | 离婚 破产 自杀 |
[1:08:59] | You fucking losers!You’re losers! | 你们是他妈的失败者 你们是失败者 |
[1:09:06] | No. Please just leave me here, Mom. | 不 拜托 让我呆在这里 妈妈 |
[1:09:09] | Okay?Please, please, please. | 明白 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[1:09:15] | Please just leave me here. | 只管让我呆在这里 |
[1:09:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:09:33] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[1:09:35] | Well, it’s gettin’late. | 唔 就要迟到了 |
[1:09:38] | Maybe-Can somebody stay here with him? | 也许 谁愿意留在这里陪他 |
[1:09:41] | -I’ll stay. -Oh, that is not happening. | -我留下 -啊 那可不行 |
[1:09:47] | All right. Well… | 好吧 唔 |
[1:09:49] | uh… | 呃 |
[1:09:52] | I’m just worried about the time. | 我只是担心时间 |
[1:09:57] | Olive, you, uh- | 奥丽芙 你 呃 |
[1:10:00] | you wanna try talking to him? | 你想跟他谈谈吗 |
[1:10:02] | Richard, no! There is nothing to say.We just have to wait. | 理查 不用 没什么好说的 在这里等着就行了 |
[1:10:06] | Honey | 亲爱的 |
[1:10:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:11:34] | I apologize for the things I said. | 对于刚才说的话我很抱歉 |
[1:11:37] | I was upset.I didn’t really mean them. | 我心烦意乱 并不是真想那么说的 |
[1:11:44] | It’s okay. Come on. Let’s go. | 没关系 来吧 我们走 |
[1:11:54] | All right. Everybody,look for the exit, okay? | 好吧 各位 找找出口 好吗 |
[1:12:00] | Okay, here! Here’s the turn off.Turn in here. | 啊 这里 这里有个岔道 转进去 |
[1:12:02] | Does anybody see the Redondo Suites? | 有到看到雷东多套房的牌子吗 |
[1:12:05] | -There’s the hotel! -There it is! There it is, Olive. | -宾馆就在那边 -在那里 就在那里 奥丽芙 |
[1:12:08] | We’re gonna make it.We’re gonna make it. All right. | 我们就到了 就到了 好吧 |
[1:12:12] | How-How the hell do you get over there? | 怎么才能绕过去呢 |
[1:12:16] | -Sheryl? -No, no, no, no! | -雪儿 -不 不 不 不 |
[1:12:19] | -You’re passing it! -Turn around, turn around. | -你错过了 -回头 回头 |
[1:12:23] | -You drove past it! -You’ve gotta turn around! | -你开过头了 -你得掉头 |
[1:12:26] | -It’s back there! -I can’t turn around. | -宾馆在后面 -我不能掉头 |
[1:12:28] | -Anybody see a way back? It’s a one-way street! -Oh! | -有谁看到回头路吗 这是单行道 -啊 |
[1:12:31] | -Rich! You’ve got parking lots on the right! | 理查 右边有停车场 |
[1:12:35] | -Here, here! -Put your seat belt on, baby! | -这里 这里 -系好你的安全带 宝贝 |
[1:12:38] | -What are you doing? -I can’t slow down! I can’t! | -你在干什么 -我没法减速 我做不到 |
[1:12:41] | -What time is it, Frank? -Oh, 2:59. | -几点了 弗兰克 -啊 2:59 |
[1:12:44] | -Dad! -Straight shot from here. We’re gonna make it. | -爸爸 -从这里直走 我们会赶到的 |
[1:12:47] | -Oh, it’s a dead end! -I’m not goin’ back! | -啊 是个死胡同 -我不会回头的 |
[1:12:50] | -You have to go back! -That is a one-way road! | -你必须回头 -那是单行道 |
[1:12:53] | That’ll take us all the way back to the freeway! | 那会把我们带回高速公路的 |
[1:12:56] | -You’re the one who told me to go left back there! | 刚才在那里就是你叫我从左边走的 |
[1:13:00] | I’m not turnin’ back. | 我才不往回走 |
[1:13:02] | -Richard! -It’s right there. | -理查 -就在那里 |
[1:13:07] | What-What are you doing?You can’t do this! | 你做什么 你不能这样做 |
[1:13:10] | -God, Richard! -Okay, here’s the hotel. | -上帝 理查 -好的 宾馆到了 |
[1:13:13] | Okay, stop! | 啊 停车 |
[1:13:15] | -Where’s the entrance? -Right here! | -出口在哪里 -就在这里 |
[1:13:17] | You passed it!You’re passing it! | 你刚刚错过了 又错过了 |
[1:13:19] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[1:13:23] | Here we go. One more time.Little bump. | 好吧 再来一次 会有点颠啊 |
[1:13:31] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:14:13] | Hello?Hi. We’d like to register. | 你好 我们是来报名的 |
[1:14:16] | -Sorry, we’re closed. -Uh, no. We have the entrant right here. | -对不起 报名结束了 -呃 不是吧 参赛选手就在这里 |
[1:14:20] | -We just wanna check in. -Registration ended at 3:00. | -我们只是想来登记一下 -报名在3点就结束了 |
[1:14:23] | -It’s 3:00 now. -No. | -现在是3点啊 -不 |
[1:14:26] | Come on. Have a heart. We’re four minutes late.We just drove all the way from Albuquerque. | 别这样 宽容点 我们只迟到了四分钟 我们是从阿尔布开克一路开车过来的 |
[1:14:31] | -Then you should’ve been here by 3:00. -Wait, wait. | -你该3点前到的 -等等 等等 |
[1:14:33] | There must be some way we can work this out. Please. | 一定有办法解决这问题的 拜托 |
[1:14:36] | Everybody else was here before 3:00. I’d be giving unfair advantage. | 别人都在3点前到了 那样对他们不公平 |
[1:14:39] | No, we’re not looking for an advantage.We just want her to compete. | 不 我们不是来这里讨小便宜的 我们只想让她能参加比赛 |
[1:14:42] | Don’t yell at me, sir.I didn’t make you late. | 不要对我大喊大叫 先生 并不是我让你们迟到的 |
[1:14:45] | We’ve settled on the schedule for the show.We’ve turned off the computers. | 我们已经定下了表演的计划表 我们已经关掉了电脑 |
[1:14:48] | -Our lineup is final. I have a hair check to do. -Okay- | -表演阵容已经决定 我要去做头发了 -好吧 |
[1:14:52] | I’m sorry that you’re late,but I can’t help you. | 很遗憾 你们迟到了 但我也无能为力 |
[1:14:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:15:00] | You don’t know what we’ve been through. | 你不知道我们经历了些什么 |
[1:15:06] | Um, MissJenkins?I-I can put ’em in the system. | 呃 简金斯小姐 我可以把她加进系统中去 |
[1:15:11] | -Oh, Kirby, you don’t have to. -No, it’s okay. Takes five minutes. | -啊 柯比 你不必这么做的 -不 没关系 只要五分钟就行 |
[1:15:15] | Well, it’s your time.Excuse me. | 那你看着办吧 失陪了 |
[1:15:19] | Thank you, Kirby.Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 柯比 非常感谢 |
[1:15:21] | Really, you don’t know what this means. | 真的 你不知道这意味着什么 |
[1:15:26] | I am not working for these people next year. These people are crazy. | 明年我可不给他们干活了 他们都是疯子 |
[1:15:31] | Okay, so, what’s your name? | 嗯 那么 你叫什么名字 |
[1:15:33] | -Olive. -That’s a nice name. | -奥丽芙 -很好听啊 |
[1:15:35] | -Mom, Mom! Look! -What’s her last name? | -妈妈 看 -她姓什么 |
[1:15:39] | -It’s Miss California. It’s really her! -You want to go say hi? | -是加利福尼亚小姐 真的是她 -你想跟她打个招呼吗 |
[1:15:42] | -Albuquerque | 阿尔布开克 |
[1:15:49] | -Hi! What’s your name? -Olive. | -嘿 你叫什么 -奥丽芙 |
[1:15:52] | -What’s your talent, Olive? -I like dancing. | -你有什么才艺 奥丽芙 -我喜欢跳舞 |
[1:15:56] | Dancing was too hard for me.I’m a singer. | 对于我来说 跳舞太难了 我是个歌手 |
[1:15:58] | You must be a good dancer. | 你一定舞跳得很好啊 |
[1:16:01] | I am. I’m really good. | 是的 我跳得很棒 |
[1:16:05] | Well, thanks for stopping by,Olive. Best of luck. | 唔 谢谢你能来这里 奥丽芙 祝你好运 |
[1:16:10] | Hmm. Miss California? | 嗯 加利福尼亚小姐 |
[1:16:13] | -Do you eat ice cream? -I love ice cream. | -你吃冰淇淋吗 -我很爱吃冰淇淋 |
[1:16:17] | My favorite flavor is Chocolate Cherry Garcia… | 我最喜欢吃巧克力甜樱桃味的 |
[1:16:20] | although, technically,I think that’s a frozen yogurt. | 虽然严格地讲 我想那是冻酸奶 不是冰淇淋 |
[1:16:24] | -Okay? -Okay. Thanks. Bye. | -好吗 -嗯 谢谢你 再见 |
[1:16:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:16:30] | -Mom, she eats ice cream. -I heard. | -妈妈 她吃冰淇淋的 -我听到了 |
[1:16:35] | Your packet has tickets in it,and there’s your badge number. | 这个包里有你们的入场券 还有你们的的号码 |
[1:16:39] | -Okay. -Is there anything else? | -好的 -还有什么事吗 |
[1:16:41] | Uh, yeah. Is there a funeral home around here? | 呃 是啊 这附近有殡仪馆吗 |
[1:16:59] | -Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:17:03] | Okay, Olive,let’s get your swimsuit on. | 好吧 奥丽芙 我们来穿上泳装 |
[1:17:06] | You wanna go change behind the curtain? | 你要在帘子后面换吗 |
[1:17:08] | This is the last touch-up, everybody.Final touch-ups. Last touch-up. | 这是最后的修饰了 大伙儿 最后的修饰润色 |
[1:17:28] | 令人惊奇 美国头号普鲁斯特学者的畅销书 | |
[1:17:43] | -Okay! Wait! -I won’t wait for you! | -好吧 等等 -我不会等你的 |
[1:17:48] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们出去走走 |
[1:17:54] | Hey! Hey, Olive Hoover. | 嘿 嘿 奥丽芙·胡佛 |
[1:17:57] | -Mm-hmm? -Hey, I need your music. | -嗯 -嘿 我需要你的伴奏乐 |
[1:18:00] | -Oh, music, right. -Yeah. | -啊 伴奏乐 好的 -耶 |
[1:18:10] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:18:12] | -This? Did you choose this? -No, my grandpa did. | -这个 你选的 -不 我爷爷选的 |
[1:18:15] | -Your grandpa? -Mm-hmm. | -你爷爷 -嗯 |
[1:18:17] | -Which track? -Twelve. | -哪一首 -第十二首 |
[1:18:19] | We were drivin’ five, six hours.Thought he was napping. | 我们开了五六个小时 还以为他在打盹 |
[1:18:24] | By the time we figured it out, it’s- | 当我们发现的时候 已经 |
[1:18:28] | -You know. -Too late. | -你知道的 -太晚了 |
[1:18:32] | So where’s the body? | 那么遗体在哪里 |
[1:18:34] | Um- | 嗯 |
[1:18:51] | Personal effects. | 个人财物 |
[1:18:54] | -Thank you. -You take care. | -谢谢 -你多保重 |
[1:19:35] | Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to the 24th annual… | 先生们 女士们 欢迎参加第24届 |
[1:19:40] | Little Miss Sunshine Pageant! | 年度阳光小美女选美比赛 |
[1:19:47] | Now, please, put your hands together once again and help me welcome to the stage… | 现在 请再次跟我一起 鼓掌欢迎 |
[1:19:51] | our 12 beautiful contestants! | 我们的12位小佳丽 |
[1:20:15] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:21:16] | Oh, let’s have a big round of applause for our lovely contestants! | 啊 让我们为可爱的小佳丽热烈鼓掌 |
[1:21:23] | At the end of the evening,one of these girls… | 今晚结束是 其中的一位女孩 |
[1:21:26] | will be crowned Little Miss Sunshine! | 将会荣膺阳光小美女的称号 |
[1:21:38] | Olive, honey,are you okay in there? | 奥丽芙 亲爱的 你在里面还好吗 |
[1:21:41] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[1:21:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:51] | -You got a kid in the show? | 你有小孩在上面表演吗 |
[1:21:54] | Your first time? | 你是第一次来吗 |
[1:21:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是啊 |
[1:22:47] | America! | 美国 |
[1:22:49] | It’s so beautiful! | 是如此美丽 |
[1:22:54] | Sometimes I just wish I could go to sleep till I was 18… | 有时候 我希望我能一觉睡到18岁 |
[1:22:59] | and skip all this crap-high school and everything-just skip it. | 躲过那没用的高中 还有其他一切 通通躲过 |
[1:23:06] | You know Marcel Proust? | 你知道马赛尔·普鲁斯特吗 |
[1:23:09] | -He’s the guy you teach. -Yeah. | -你教书就是讲的那个人吗 -是啊 |
[1:23:11] | French writer.Total loser. | 法国作家 彻头彻脑的失败者 |
[1:23:15] | Never had a real job. | 从没有过一份真正的工作 |
[1:23:17] | Unrequited love affairs. Gay. | 得不到回报的单相思 同性恋 |
[1:23:20] | Spent 20 years writing a book almost no one reads. | 花了二十年来写一本书 几乎没有人读 |
[1:23:23] | But he’s also probably the greatest writer since Shakespeare. | 但他也可能是莎士比亚之后最伟大的作家 |
[1:23:26] | Anyway, he, uh-he gets down to the end of his life… | 不管地样 呃 他到了生命的最后时刻 |
[1:23:30] | and he looks back and decides that all those years he suffered- | 他回首往事 审视从前所有痛苦的时光 |
[1:23:33] | Those were the best years of his life,’cause they made him who he was. | 觉得痛苦的日子才是他生命中最好的日子 因为那些日子塑造了他 |
[1:23:38] | All the years he was happy? You know,total waste. Didn’t learn a thing. | 那些开心的年头呢 你知道啦 彻底浪费了 什么都没学到 |
[1:23:42] | So, if you sleep until you’re 18… | 所以 如果你一觉睡到18岁的话 |
[1:23:46] | ah, think of the suffering you’re gonna miss. | 啊 想想你该错过多少痛苦啊 |
[1:23:49] | I mean, high school? High school-Those are your prime suffering years. | 我说 高中 高中可是大好的痛苦时光 |
[1:23:53] | You don’t get better suffering than that. | 你再也找不到更难忍受的日子了 |
[1:24:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:24:03] | Fuck beauty contests. | 去他妈的选美会 |
[1:24:07] | Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. | 人生就像一个接着一个的选美会 |
[1:24:10] | You know, school,then college, then work? | 你知道 高中 大学 工作 |
[1:24:14] | Fuck that. | 妈的 |
[1:24:16] | And fuck the Air Force Academy. | 还有 去他妈的飞行学院 |
[1:24:18] | If I wanna fly,I’ll find a way to fly. | 如果我想飞 我会想办法飞的 |
[1:24:22] | You do what you love,and fuck the rest. | 做你想做的 不用管其他的事 |
[1:24:31] | I’m glad you’re talkin’ again, Dwayne. | 很高兴你又开始说话了 德维恩 |
[1:24:36] | -You’re not nearly as stupid as you look. | 你并不像你看上去那么蠢 |
[1:24:46] | Wanna go back? | 想回去吗 |
[1:24:48] | -Not really. | 不太想 |
[1:24:52] | Yeah, we should go back. | 嗯 可我们应该回去了 |
[1:24:57] | And now, the moment we’ve allbeen waiting for- | 现在 我们等待的时刻来临了 |
[1:25:01] | the talent competition. | 才艺大比拼 |
[1:25:14] | Miss Carly Nugent. | 卡利·纽金特小姐 |
[1:25:45] | Yee-haw! | 耶哈 |
[1:25:48] | Yodel-lay-he-hoo, that was great! | 唷-嘿 太棒了 |
[1:26:08] | Wow-ow-ow-ow! | 哇 |
[1:26:10] | Funky-licious! | 太酷了 |
[1:26:34] | I ‘m goin’ backstage. | 我到后台去 |
[1:26:36] | Yeah, right. See ya. | 嗯 好的 待会见 |
[1:26:42] | Oh, look at you.Is that your costume? | 啊 看看你 这是你的打扮吗 |
[1:26:45] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:26:48] | Okay, here. | 好的 这里 |
[1:26:53] | -Hey, what’s goin’ on? -Oh, I just-I came to wish Olive good luck. | -嘿 怎么样啦 -啊 我是来祝奥丽芙好运的 |
[1:26:56] | -How you doin’, honey? -Good. | -你地样啊 亲爱的 -很好 |
[1:26:59] | -Nervous. -Yeah. You’re gonna do great. | -有点紧张 -嗯 你会做得很棒的 |
[1:27:01] | I just know it. | 我相信 |
[1:27:04] | -Can I talk to you for a second? -Yeah. | -我可以跟你说几句话吗 -好的 |
[1:27:07] | -What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:27:11] | I don’t want her to go on. | 我不想让她再继续了 |
[1:27:16] | -Are you authorized to be backstage? -No. Hey. | -你有进入后台许可吗 -没有 |
[1:27:19] | -Where are the dressing rooms? -Are you allowed to be here? | -更衣室在哪里 -谁让你到这里来的 |
[1:27:22] | Just tell me where the dressing rooms are. | 只要告诉我更衣室在哪里 |
[1:27:24] | Listen, we’re not in Albuquerque anymore. | 听着 这可不是阿尔布开克了 |
[1:27:28] | -Hey, how are you feeling? -Better. Where’s Olive? | -嘿 你感觉怎么样 -好多了 奥丽芙在哪里 |
[1:27:31] | -There. What’s up? -Mom, I don’t want Olive doing this. | -那里 怎么了 -我不想奥丽芙做这个 |
[1:27:33] | Oh, my God! | 啊 我的天 |
[1:27:36] | -Look around. This place is fucked! -He’s right! | -四处看看 这个地方逊极了 -他说得对 |
[1:27:38] | Look, I don’t want these people judging Olive. Fuck them! | 我不想这些人来评价奥丽芙 去他们的 |
[1:27:41] | -Listen, it is too late. -No, it’s not too late. You’re the mom… | -听着 现在说这些太迟了 -不 还不算迟 你是她妈妈 |
[1:27:45] | and you’re supposed to protect her. | 你应该保护她的 |
[1:27:47] | Everyone is gonna laugh at her, Mom.Please don’t let her do this. | 大家都会笑话她的 请不要让她继续了 |
[1:27:53] | Olive Hoover, two minutes. | 奥丽芙·胡佛 还有两分钟 |
[1:27:56] | Look, she’s not a beauty queen. | 看 她不是那种冠军美女 |
[1:27:59] | She’s just not. | 她不是 |
[1:28:01] | -I’m gonna tell her. -No, Dwayne. You listen to me.Olive is who she is. | -我告诉她 -不 德维恩 听我说 奥丽芙知道她是谁 |
[1:28:05] | She has worked so hard.She’s poured everything into this. | 她练习得很用功 她为这付出了一切 |
[1:28:07] | We can’t just take it away from her. We can’t. | 我们不能就这样剥夺她的权利 我们不能 |
[1:28:11] | I know you wanna protect her. I know, honey,but… we gotta let Olive be Olive. | 我知道你想保护她 我知道 亲爱的 但是 我们就让奥丽芙做她想做的吧 |
[1:28:17] | Olive Hoover. Are you the family? | 奥丽芙·胡佛 你们是她家人 |
[1:28:20] | Yeah. Okay? | 嗯 好了吗 |
[1:28:24] | Olive, it’s time. Okay? | 奥丽芙 该上场了 准备好了吗 |
[1:28:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:28:29] | -We gotta go now. -Hang on. | -我们该走了 -等一下 |
[1:28:32] | Olive, look at me. | 奥丽芙 看着我 |
[1:28:35] | If you don’t want to do this,that’s okay. | 你不想上的话 没关系 |
[1:28:38] | If you want to sit this one out, it’s totally fine by us. We’re proud of you anyway. | 如果你这次不想上场 也没关系 不管怎样 我们都会以你为荣 |
[1:28:43] | We gotta go. | 我们该走了 |
[1:28:48] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[1:28:59] | Ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了 我们走 |
[1:29:13] | Good luck, honey. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[1:29:15] | Copy that. Twenty-five is performance ready… | 收到 25号准备完毕 |
[1:29:18] | and we’re walkin’… | 我们正走过来 |
[1:29:20] | as fast as we can. | 最快的速度 |
[1:29:25] | -Is she going on? -Yeah. | -是她上场了 -是的 |
[1:29:27] | She’s going on. | 该她表演了 |
[1:29:32] | Pure fairy-tale magic. | 童话般的神奇魔力 |
[1:29:34] | Miss Charisma Whiteman! | 克莉斯玛·怀特曼小姐 |
[1:29:37] | Wasn’t that a stardust fantasy? | 多么魔幻美妙啊 |
[1:29:39] | Thank you for that.You have been such a patient audience. | 谢谢她的表演 你们都很有耐心 |
[1:29:43] | We have one more contestant,and then we’ll be crowning our winner. | 我们还有一位小佳丽 然后就将选出今天的胜出者 |
[1:29:46] | Please give a warm welcome to… | 请大家热烈欢迎 |
[1:29:49] | Miss… Olive Hoover! | 奥丽芙·胡佛小姐 |
[1:30:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:30:09] | Um, I ‘d like to dedicate this to my grandpa… | 呃 我想把这献给我的爷爷 |
[1:30:14] | who showed me these moves. | 是他教会我这些动作的 |
[1:30:16] | Oh, that is so sweet! | 啊 真是太美好了 |
[1:30:19] | Is he here?Where is your grandpa right now? | 他在这里吗 你爷爷现在在哪里 |
[1:30:22] | In the trunk of our car. | 在我们车的后车厢里 |
[1:30:25] | Okay! | 好的 |
[1:30:27] | Well, take it away, Olive! | 唔 表演吧 奥丽芙 |
[1:30:45] | Huh! | 哈 |
[1:31:22] | You suck! | 你太逊了 |
[1:31:25] | Those little fuckers. I will kill them. | 那些小混蛋 我要杀了她们 |
[1:31:28] | You stink! | 你烂透了 |
[1:31:38] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:32:11] | What is your daughter doing? | 你女儿在做什么 |
[1:32:21] | She’s kickin’ ass.That’s what she’s doin’. | 她很了不起 那就是她正做的 |
[1:32:39] | Get over here!Get over here! | 过来 过来 |
[1:32:41] | -I want that little ragamuffin off the stage this minute. -All right. | -我要那个小混蛋现在就下台 -好的 |
[1:32:45] | -Get her. Right this minute! -Don’t touch-Don’t touch her. | -抓住他 现在 -不许碰 不许碰她 |
[1:32:48] | -Your act’s over, honey. -Hey! | -你的表演结束了 亲爱的 -嘿 |
[1:32:53] | -Hey! Hey, let go of my daughter! -Oh! | 嗨 嘿 放开我女儿 |
[1:32:57] | Holy sh- | 天哪 |
[1:33:00] | Let her finish! | 让她表演完 |
[1:33:05] | Get off me!Help! Get off me! | 放开我 救命 放开我 |
[1:33:08] | -Help me! -Take charge!Just take charge! | -救救我 -快拿下他 拿下 |
[1:33:11] | Keep dancin’, honey!Daddy’s okay. | 继续跳 亲爱的 爸爸没事 |
[1:33:13] | Get your daughter off this stage right now! | 现在就把你女儿带离舞台 |
[1:33:19] | Now! | 快 |
[1:33:26] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[1:33:45] | -Like that? -Oh! | -喜欢吗 -啊 |
[1:34:52] | Yeah! All right! | 耶 太棒了 |
[1:35:11] | Okay, you’re out- | 好的 如果你女儿再也不参加 |
[1:35:13] | on the condition thatyou never enter your daughter in a beauty pageant… | 在加州举行的选美比赛 |
[1:35:17] | in the state of California ever again. | 你们将无罪释放 |
[1:35:19] | Ever. | 永远不参加 |
[1:35:23] | I thinkwe can live with that. | 我觉得这条件可以接受 |
[1:35:30] | All right.We’re back in business. | 好了 我们又回到正轨了 |
[1:35:34] | Lock and load. | 准备出发 |
[1:35:49] | Olive, your grandpa would’ve been really proud of you. | 奥丽芙 你爷爷会以你为荣的 |
[1:35:53] | -Yeah, you were great. Mm-wah! -You were beyond great. | -嗯 你太棒了 -你比棒还棒 |
[1:35:56] | You were incredible. -Thank you. | -你简直太神奇了 -谢谢你们 |
[1:36:03] | Let’s get outta here. | 咱们走 |
[1:36:29] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[1:36:34] | It’s in gear. | 挂上档了 |
[1:36:47] | What in the world? | 搞什么啊 |