英文名称:Little Nicholas
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Children, get into place. | 孩子们 站好了 |
[00:22] | You in the back… | 你站后边… |
[00:24] | In the back, stand up straight! | 后面那排 站直了 |
[00:27] | Get ready for the photo. | 准备拍照了 |
[00:29] | Children, please calm down! | 孩子们 安静 |
[00:32] | Children! | 孩子们 |
[00:33] | The row in the back, stop moving. | 后面那一排 别乱动了 |
[00:35] | Stand still! | 不要动 |
[00:37] | You two over there… | 那边那两个… |
[00:40] | Yesterday, our teacher gave us an interesting topic. | 昨天 老师出了一个很有趣的题目 |
[00:47] | “Tell me what you want to be | 告诉我你们 |
[00:51] | when you grow up.” | 长大后的志向 |
[01:02] | Nicholas, it can’t be that hard. | 尼古拉 这又不难 |
[01:04] | Yes it can, if you don’t know what you want to be. | 如果你不知道自己想要做什么 就难了 |
[01:08] | The other kids, they all know. | 其他的孩子都知道 |
[01:12] | Alceste, for example, he wants to be a minister. | 像阿尔切斯特 他想当一名外交官 |
[01:15] | Alceste is my best friend, | 阿尔切斯特是我最好的朋友 |
[01:17] | a fat boy who’s always eating. | 一个只知道吃的胖男孩 |
[01:19] | That’s ham hock. | 那是猪肘 |
[01:21] | That’s pork loin. | 那是猪背肉 |
[01:23] | Those are pork chops. | 那些是猪排 |
[01:24] | That’s pig’s snout. It doesn’t look good, but it is. | 那是猪鼻子 看起来不怎样 但很好吃 |
[01:28] | The reason he wants to be a minister | 他想当外交官的原因是 |
[01:32] | is because they have lots of banquets. | 因为他们总开宴会 |
[01:40] | At our house for Christmas, | 我们家过圣诞节时 |
[01:42] | we’re having granny, aunt Dorothy and uncle Eugene. | 外婆 多萝西姑姑 尤金叔叔都会来 |
[01:46] | At our place, we’re having sausage, turkey and chestnuts. | 我们家就会有香肠 火鸡和栗子吃 |
[01:52] | Later on, Geoffroy will work with his father. | 接着是乔弗瓦 他以后会子承父业 |
[01:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:01] | One moment, please. | 请等一下 |
[02:02] | Yes, hello? | 是我 你好 |
[02:04] | Geoffroy lives in a big house | 乔弗瓦住在一个大豪宅里 |
[02:06] | with a big garden. | 他家有一个大花园 |
[02:09] | He even has a kidney-shaped pool. | 他家甚至有一个肾脏形的游泳池 |
[02:15] | Geoffroy’s dad is very rich | 乔弗瓦的父亲非常富有 |
[02:17] | and buys him anything he wants. | 可以给他买任何想要的东西 |
[02:18] | What Geoffroy likes best of all is dressing up. | 乔弗瓦最喜欢的就是打扮自己 |
[02:28] | Since Geoffroy’s dad works a lot, | 因为乔弗瓦的父亲总是忙于工作 |
[02:30] | It’s Albert, the butler, who watches him. | 由管家艾伯特照顾他 |
[02:36] | That’s Clotaire. | 那是克洛泰尔 |
[02:39] | He has a terrific bike. | 他有辆非常棒的自行车 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1121个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:174个,六级词汇:73个,GRE词汇:92个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:187个,专四词汇:147个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:334个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:42] | It’s a race bike. | 是比赛专用的 |
[02:49] | Then why’s it got a rack? | 那为什么会有个架子呢 |
[02:51] | I told you, it’s a race rack. | 我告诉过你了 这是比赛专用车架 |
[02:58] | Clotaire’s dream is to be a champion cyclist. | 克洛泰尔的梦想是成为自行车比赛冠军 |
[03:03] | Louis XVI was taken to the scaffold. | 路易十六上了断头台 |
[03:05] | Clotaire! | 克洛泰尔 |
[03:07] | What did I just say? | 我刚才讲了什么 |
[03:08] | Clotaire is bottom of the class. | 克洛泰尔是我班倒数第一名 |
[03:12] | A scaffold? | 断头台 |
[03:14] | What’s a scaffold for? | 断头台是干什么的 |
[03:17] | For boiling water? | 烧水用的吗 |
[03:22] | Go to the corner. | 到墙角罚站 |
[03:26] | He’s always getting punished | 他总是因为古怪的答案 |
[03:28] | because of his creative answer. | 受到惩罚 |
[03:33] | When he gets his report card, | 成绩单一发下来 |
[03:35] | he’s deprived of TV and dessert. | 他就不能看电视和吃甜点了 |
[03:41] | The headmaster scolded him. | 校长斥责他说 |
[03:44] | Your parents deprive themselves to give you an education! | 你的父母节衣缩食让你上学 |
[03:51] | Of course, getting report cards | 显然 大家都很怕 |
[03:52] | is no fun for anyone. | 收到成绩单 |
[03:55] | Nicholas… | 尼古拉 |
[03:56] | “Undisciplined. Easily distracted.” | 不守纪律 不专心 |
[03:58] | “Could do better.” | 要争取更大进步 |
[03:59] | Eudes is the only one who isn’t afraid. | 欧德是唯一不害怕的人 |
[04:01] | Eudes! “Quarrelsome and aggressive, | 欧德 在上课或者玩耍时 |
[04:04] | in class and at playtime. | 爱争吵并且好斗 |
[04:06] | Fair grades | 唱歌的成绩 |
[04:08] | in singing.” | 还说得过去 |
[04:11] | My father never says a thing. | 我爸从来不说我 |
[04:13] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[04:15] | I look him straight in the eye, like this. | 我敢像这样直视他的双眼 |
[04:19] | Then he signs it and that’s that. | 然后他就签字了 搞定 |
[04:28] | What kind of grades are these? | 成绩怎么这么差 |
[04:30] | To bed with no dessert! | 回房间 不许吃甜食 |
[04:33] | I guess he must not have looked straight enough. | 我猜他肯定直视得不够 |
[04:36] | Eudes says he wants to be a bandit. | 欧德说他想要当一名强盗 |
[04:39] | I want to be a bandit. | 我想要当强盗 |
[04:40] | Bandit! That’s not a profession. | 强盗 那不是个职业 |
[04:42] | Yes, it is! If there weren’t any bandits, | 它是 如果没有强盗 |
[04:45] | your father wouldn’t have a job | 你父亲就丢了饭碗 |
[04:47] | and you’d live in a shack. | 而你就会住在小窝棚里 |
[04:48] | Say that again? | 你敢再说一遍 |
[04:49] | A rotten shack. | 住在破烂的小窝棚 |
[04:52] | Rufus wants to be a policeman, | 鲁弗斯想和父亲一样 |
[04:54] | like his father. | 当一名警察 |
[04:59] | But talk about goofing up, | 但论起捣蛋的本事 |
[05:01] | he’s the champ. | 可没人及得上他 |
[05:03] | Hey guys, I’ll imitate a monster. Guess who it is? | 伙伴们 我要模仿一个怪物 猜猜是谁 |
[05:08] | – Frankenstein! – The mummy! | -科学怪人 -木乃伊 |
[05:09] | – Belphegor! – Dracula! | -浮宫魅影 -吸血鬼德拉库 |
[05:11] | The werewolf! | 狼人 |
[05:12] | My aunt Germaine! | 我的姑姑杰曼 |
[05:14] | No! It’s old spuds! | 不 是老土豆 |
[05:21] | Old spuds is our supervisor. | 老土豆是我们的学监 |
[05:23] | every time he will say | 他每次都会说 |
[05:26] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[05:27] | And potatoes have eyes too. | 土豆也有眼睛 |
[05:29] | I didn’t get it at first either. | 我刚开始也没明白 |
[05:31] | The older boys explained it to me. | 是高年级的学长告诉我的 |
[05:34] | Old spuds likes to make us write sentences. | 老土豆喜欢让我们抄写句子 |
[05:37] | “l will not mock my supervisors by making | 给我写 我不会通过不切实际的 |
[05:41] | grotesque imitations which are totally unrealistic.” | 荒谬模仿来嘲弄我的监督 |
[05:45] | Agnan is the only one that’ll never happen to. | 阿尼昂是唯一不会被罚的人 |
[05:49] | Agnan is top of the class and teacher’s pet, | 他是全班第一 还是老师的宠儿 |
[05:53] | but above all | 但更重要的是 |
[05:54] | he’s a dirty rat. | 他很卑鄙 |
[05:55] | Teacher! Teacher! | 老师 老师 |
[05:56] | They’re talking. | 他们上课说话 |
[06:00] | We don’t like him much, | 我们不喜欢他 |
[06:02] | but we can’t hit him, he’s got glasses. | 但是我们不能打他 他戴着眼镜呢 |
[06:04] | You can’t hit me, I’ve got glasses. | 你们不能打我 我戴眼镜 |
[06:07] | No one knows what Agnan wants to be when he grows up. | 没人知道阿尼昂长大后想做什么 |
[06:11] | Teacher! He’s copying. | 老师 他抄袭 |
[06:15] | When dad was my age, | 父亲像我这么大时 |
[06:17] | there were plenty of things he wanted to be. | 想要做许多事情 |
[06:20] | He says that if he hadn’t married mom, | 他说如果他没跟妈妈结婚 |
[06:23] | he would’ve been | 他可能会成为 |
[06:25] | a soccer champion… | 足球冠军… |
[06:33] | a swimming champion… | 游泳冠军… |
[06:36] | Gentleman, on your marks, | 先生们 各就各位 |
[06:38] | Get set… | 准备 |
[06:44] | And even… | 甚至是… |
[06:45] | a cycling champion. | 自行车冠军 |
[06:46] | World champion of mythomania is more like it. | 还是吹牛世界冠军更沾边 |
[06:50] | That’s Mr. Bledurt. | 那是布里德特先生 |
[06:52] | Who asked you, Mr. Busybody? | 谁问你了 大忙人先生 |
[06:54] | Go eavesdrop elsewhere. | 到别的地方偷听去 |
[06:56] | The whole neighborhood can hear you, loudmouth. | 周围邻居都能听见 大嗓门 |
[06:59] | – Watch it… – What? | -你看着 -什么 |
[07:01] | You don’t scare me. | 你不怕我 |
[07:02] | He and dad tease each other. | 他和爸爸总是嘲弄对方 |
[07:04] | Don’t touch me, ok? | 别碰我好吗 |
[07:05] | What kind of sport is mythomania? | 吹牛是什么运动 |
[07:08] | Go home! | 滚回家去 |
[07:12] | And then there’s mom… | 该妈妈出场了… |
[07:13] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[07:18] | One thing’s for sure, mom always wanted to be a mom. | 毫无疑问 妈妈总是特别称职 |
[07:22] | And I wouldn’t want her | 我就喜欢 |
[07:24] | to be anything else. | 妈妈这个样子 |
[07:25] | You scared me. | 你吓着我了 |
[07:29] | I know why I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. | 我知道为什么自己没有志向了 |
[07:34] | It’s because my life is swell and I don’t ever want it to change. | 因为我的生活非常美满 我不想改变 |
[10:26] | Who knows the story of little Tom Thumb? | 谁知道小拇指汤姆的故事 |
[10:29] | Eudes? | 欧德 |
[10:30] | He’s little? | 他很小 |
[10:31] | Yes. What else? | 正确 还有别的吗 |
[10:34] | Rufus? | 鲁弗斯 |
[10:35] | He’s little, so he steals things and runs away. | 因为很小 所以他偷东西后就逃跑 |
[10:40] | Not exactly. | 不对 |
[10:43] | Alceste? | 阿尔切斯特 |
[10:46] | He refuses to eat well, so he’s all skinny. | 他不爱吃饭 所以他非常瘦 |
[10:50] | Not quite. | 不对 |
[10:56] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉 |
[11:02] | Ok, go ahead, Agnan. | 好了 阿尼昂你说吧 |
[11:05] | Little Tom Thumb was called Tom thumb because | 小拇指汤姆被叫做拇指汤姆是因为 |
[11:08] | he was as little as a thumb. | 他身体小如拇指 |
[11:09] | He was the youngest child of a poor family | 他是一个穷人家中最小的孩子 |
[11:12] | who had no food for their children, | 家里没有食物来养孩子 |
[11:14] | so the parents decided | 所以这对父母就决定 |
[11:16] | to abandon them in the forest. | 把他们遗弃到树林里 |
[11:18] | Luckily, little… | 幸运的是 小… |
[11:37] | Congratulations, Joachim. | 恭喜你 乔基姆 |
[11:57] | Joachim has a little brother. | 乔基姆有弟弟了 |
[12:00] | Silence! | 安静 |
[12:08] | Clotaire, what are you doing? | 克洛泰尔 你在做什么 |
[12:15] | Come on, tell us! | 快点吧 告诉我们 |
[12:18] | I was fast asleep. Dad came in and woke me up. | 我睡得正香呢 爸爸进来把我叫醒 |
[12:21] | He was dressed and unshaved, | 他穿着整齐但没有刮胡子 |
[12:23] | and he started to laugh. | 然后他开始大笑 |
[12:25] | He said I’d had a little brother. | 他说我有弟弟了 |
[12:28] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[12:29] | He took me to see my mother. | 他带我去看望妈妈 |
[12:31] | She was at the hospital, but she looked as happy as dad. | 她虽然住院了 但看起来跟爸爸一样高兴 |
[12:35] | And next to her, | 在她旁边的 |
[12:37] | was my little brother. | 就是我的弟弟 |
[12:41] | You sure don’t look happy. | 你看起来可不太高兴 |
[12:42] | Why would I be? | 我为什么要高兴 |
[12:44] | He’s always screaming, but if I raise my voice | 他总是在哭叫 但如果我大声说话 |
[12:47] | they tell me to hush and dad says I’m giving him a headache. | 他们就让我安静 而且爸爸说我让他头疼 |
[12:50] | If I get anywhere near the cradle, | 我一走到摇篮附近 |
[12:53] | they tell me to scram. | 他们就让我走开 |
[12:55] | How big is a baby? | 婴儿多大了 |
[12:57] | About this high. | 大概这么高吧 |
[12:58] | Then put your toys that high. | 跟你的玩具一样高 |
[13:00] | They’ll make you share your room with him. | 他们会让他跟你住一个房间的 |
[13:02] | No way, it’s my room! It’s mine! | 没门儿 那是我的房间 是我的 |
[13:05] | Put him in the garden. | 把他放到花园里 |
[13:06] | We don’t have a garden. | 我们没有花园 |
[13:07] | Then build one. | 那就盖一个 |
[13:09] | How about the garage? Our dog sleeps there. | 车库怎么样 我们的狗就住那儿 |
[13:12] | I wanted a bicycle, not a brother. | 我想要的是自行车 不是弟弟 |
[13:15] | He’ll steal your candy and you won’t be able to complain. | 他会偷走你的糖果 而你却不能抱怨 |
[13:19] | ‘Cause if you complain, | 因为如果你抱怨了 |
[13:21] | they say you’re jealous and punish you. | 他们会说你嫉妒心太强 还要惩罚你 |
[13:24] | Maybe you’ll end up in the garage. | 也许你会住车库 |
[13:28] | You’re in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[13:34] | You didn’t have any idea? | 没有别的办法吗 |
[13:36] | No. But it’s true, dad was acting strange lately. | 没有 但是爸爸最近确实有点儿怪 |
[13:40] | Like what? | 怎么说 |
[13:41] | Well, like he was real nice to my mother. | 他对我妈妈非常体贴 |
[13:45] | For example, he’d carry the groceries home. | 例如 他把食物搬进家门 |
[13:49] | He’d say, “darling, I don’t want you getting tired.” | 他会说 “亲爱的 我可不想把你累坏了” |
[13:53] | One day, he even took the trash out | 有一天 他甚至亲自倒垃圾了 |
[13:55] | without moaning. That’s unusual. | 却没有抱怨 这很反常 |
[14:02] | – Mom? – Yes, sweetheart? | -妈妈 -怎么 亲爱的 |
[14:04] | How do you make babies? | 孩子是怎么来的 |
[14:09] | Oh look, your father’s home! | 看啊 你爸爸回家了 |
[14:11] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[14:22] | “For Nicholas, whose father works so hard. | “送给尼古拉 他的父亲正在努力工作 |
[14:24] | Roger Moucheboume.” | 罗杰·木赤博姆” |
[14:27] | Mr. Moucheboume is dad’s boss. | 木赤博姆是爸爸的老板 |
[14:28] | Did you get the note I left with your secretary? | 您收到我留给您秘书留的便条了吗 |
[14:31] | – What note? – About my raise and promotion… | -什么便条 -关于我加薪和升职的事… |
[14:34] | We’d talked about it. | 我们谈过的 |
[14:36] | We’ll see about that later. I have a little favor to ask you… | 我们过后再谈这个 我要你帮个忙… |
[14:40] | Mom and dad argue a lot about him. | 妈妈和爸爸经常为了他争吵 |
[14:42] | He’s taking advantage of you. | 他利用了你 |
[14:44] | Fine, then I’ll just walk out. | 好吧 那我走好了 |
[14:47] | Nicholas, pack up, | 尼古拉 收拾行李 |
[14:48] | we’re moving to a trailer. | 我们去房车里住 |
[14:49] | Swell, I’ll get my suitcase. | 太好了 我去拿外套 |
[14:53] | I have to admit, mom and dad argue a lot. | 我不得不承认 我父母经常吵架 |
[14:57] | Why didn’t you have it delivered? | 为什么你不雇人送来 |
[14:59] | It cost more. Look, where does it go? | 那多费钱啊 把它放哪儿 |
[15:02] | But I thought you got a raise. | 但我以为你加薪了 |
[15:04] | I haven’t got a raise yet. On the little table? | 我还没加薪呢 放在小桌子上吗 |
[15:07] | – I thought… – Look, it’s not sure. | -我觉得… -你瞧 还没定下来呢 |
[15:09] | On the table or the dresser? | 放桌子上还是碗橱上 |
[15:11] | Then we shouldn’t have bought a TV. | 我们不该买电视 |
[15:13] | We’re still making car payments. | 我们还得为车子分期付款呢 |
[15:15] | Should I return it or set it down? | 我是退回去呢 还是放下它 |
[15:19] | Don’t hurry me! | 别催我 |
[15:20] | I hate being hurried. | 我讨厌别人催我 |
[15:22] | But things always work out. | 但是事情总会解决 |
[15:24] | Ok, put it there. | 好吧 把它放那里 |
[15:36] | Well, usually. | 好的 通常可以 |
[15:42] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉 |
[15:44] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[15:45] | – Never get married. – Ok. | -永远别结婚 -好的 |
[15:51] | Nicholas, I think you should write Mr. | 尼古拉 我想你应该给 |
[15:54] | Moucheboume a thank you note. | 木赤博姆先生写一封感谢信 |
[15:58] | “Dear sir…” no, “dear Mr. Moucheboume…” | 亲爱的先生 不行 木赤博姆先生 |
[16:00] | No, that’s too familiar. | 不 不能直呼其名 |
[16:02] | “My dear Mr. Moucheboume…” | 我亲爱的木赤博姆先生… |
[16:04] | Hang on… honey! | 等一下 亲爱的 |
[16:05] | “Dear sir”, “Dear Mr. Moucheboume” | 亲爱的先生 亲爱的木赤博姆先生 |
[16:07] | or “My dear Mr. Moucheboume”? | 还是 我亲爱的木赤博姆先生 |
[16:08] | Don’t shout! I’m in the kitchen. | 别叫了 我在做饭呢 |
[16:11] | “Dear sir” or “Dear Mr. Moucheboume”… | 亲爱的先生 或者 亲爱的木赤博姆先生 |
[16:15] | – “Dear Mr. Moucheboume”. – Isn’t that too familiar? | -亲爱的木赤博姆先生 -不是不能直呼其名吗 |
[16:17] | – Isn’t “dear sir” better? – Then why ask? | -是不是”亲爱的先生”更好点儿 -那你还问我 |
[16:22] | “Dear sir”, comma, new line, | 亲爱的先生 逗号 换行 |
[16:26] | “It was with surprise that I had the great surpr…” no. | 很惊讶 我感到很惊… 不行 |
[16:30] | “It was with joy…” no. “lt was with pleasure… | 很欣喜… 不行 很高兴… |
[16:33] | “that I had the great surprise…” no. “the immense surprise…” | 您给我的惊喜… 不行 极大的惊喜… |
[16:37] | Why not “colossal surprise” while you’re at it? | 为什么不用”巨大的惊喜” 就跟你现在一样 |
[16:40] | “The great surprise… | 巨大的惊喜… |
[16:43] | “of receiving your lovely gift…” no. “your…” | 收到了您可爱的礼物… 不行 您的… |
[16:46] | – “Terrific gift”? – No, “your marvelous gift”. | -超级棒的礼物 -不行 您非凡的礼物 |
[16:49] | He’s right, “terrific” is more natural. | 听孩子的 “超级棒”更正常些 |
[16:51] | Can we write this letter in peace? | 我们能安静地写完这封信吗 |
[16:55] | “Your lovely gift”, period. New paragraph. | 您可爱的礼物 句号 另起一段 |
[16:59] | “My respects…” no. | 我尊敬… 不行 |
[17:01] | “Respectfully yours…” | 向您致敬… |
[17:04] | Hang on… | 等一下 |
[17:05] | “Respectfully yours” or “My sincere respects”? | “向您致敬”还是”献上我真挚的敬意” |
[17:13] | “My sincere respects”. | 献上我真挚的敬意 |
[17:16] | Then you sign it. | 然后署名 |
[17:34] | Nicholas, please. | 尼古拉 别玩了 |
[17:42] | Nicholas… | 尼古拉 |
[17:49] | Stop it with that god-awful toy! | 别再玩那个可恶的玩具了 |
[18:14] | I’ll never get that promotion. | 我永远也升不了职 |
[18:20] | What if we invited the Moucheboumes for dinner? | 我们请木赤博姆吃晚饭怎么样 |
[18:24] | Maybe your boss would see you differently. | 也许你老板会对你另眼相看 |
[18:43] | “One day, he even took the trash out without moaning.” | 有一天 他甚至亲自倒了垃圾 还没有抱怨 |
[18:48] | “That’s unusual…” | 这很反常.. |
[19:26] | – Honey, I’ll get it. – Thank you, darling. | -亲爱的 我来吧 -谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[19:28] | That’s sweet of you. | 你真体贴 |
[19:32] | – Which cups should I take? – Don’t worry, I’ll get them. | -我该拿哪个茶杯 -别担心 我来吧 |
[19:35] | No, I insist. | 不 我来吧 |
[19:37] | You’ll never find them, love, I’ll do it. | 你找不到的 亲爱的 我来吧 |
[19:48] | – I’m going to have a brother! – When? | -我要有弟弟了 -什么时候 |
[19:50] | I don’t know. But it’s exactly like Joachim said. | 我不知道 但是跟乔基姆说的一模一样 |
[19:55] | Where is Joachim anyhow? | 乔基姆哪儿去了 |
[19:58] | Children! | 孩子们 |
[20:03] | Stand in line and follow me. | 排好队 跟我走 |
[20:06] | Today you’re going to have a medical examination. | 今天你们要体检 |
[20:11] | Miss! Joachim isn’t here. | 老师 乔基姆没来 |
[20:13] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[20:15] | Come on now, follow me. No talking! | 过来 跟我来 不许说话 |
[20:19] | What happened to Joachim? | 乔基姆怎么了 |
[20:21] | It must be his little brother. | 一定是因为他弟弟 |
[20:23] | Maybe his parents abandoned him | 也许他的父母把他遗弃在 |
[20:26] | in the woods like Tom Thumb. | 树林里了 就像拇指汤姆那样 |
[20:34] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[20:35] | You better believe it. | 挺疼的 |
[20:36] | They had to strap us down. | 他们不得不把我们绑起来 |
[20:41] | I don’t want to go! I want my mommy! | 我不想去 我想要妈妈 |
[20:43] | Agnan, what’s wrong with you? Calm down. | 阿尼昂 你怎么了 冷静 |
[20:46] | I won’t see the doctor! | 我不要看医生 |
[20:48] | If you see go the doctor like a good boy, | 如果你乖乖体检 |
[20:51] | I’ll test you in math. | 我就考你数学 |
[20:55] | On fractions? | 考分数算法? |
[20:57] | – Yes. – OK. | -对 -好 |
[21:02] | OK, children. Let’s go. | 好了 孩子们 我们走 |
[21:22] | I’ll show you some images. | 我将给你展示一些图 |
[21:24] | And you’ll tell me what you see. | 你要告诉我看到了什么 |
[21:27] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:30] | What do you see? | 看到了什么? |
[21:32] | My father’s car. | 我爸的车 |
[21:37] | My father’s boat. | 我爸的船 |
[21:42] | My father’s airplane. | 我爸的飞机 |
[21:44] | Cough. | 咳一下 |
[21:45] | Very good. | 很好 |
[21:48] | Cough. | 咳一下 |
[21:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:52] | Cough… | 咳一下… |
[21:58] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. I didn’t study. | 我不知道 我没学 |
[22:03] | Just tell me what runs through your head. | 只需告诉我脑海中浮现了什么 |
[22:07] | Should I say a date? | 是日期吗 |
[22:10] | A date? You see a date? | 日期? 你看到了一个日期? |
[22:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:16] | a date. | 日期 |
[22:19] | And here? | 这个呢 |
[22:22] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[22:23] | It’s not you… | 不是你… |
[22:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[22:30] | And this? | 这个呢 |
[22:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[22:34] | It’s not fair. It’s not me who made all those spots. | 这不公平 这些又不是我画的 |
[22:38] | Next. | 下一个 |
[22:40] | Take your glasses off. | 摘掉眼镜 |
[22:46] | Take them off, I said. | 我说 摘掉眼镜 |
[22:50] | Is this related to your father too? | 这个也跟你爸爸有关吗 |
[22:54] | No. It’s my mother’s coat. | 不 这是妈妈的外套 |
[22:57] | Which my father bought. | 是爸爸买的 |
[23:00] | Next. | 下一个 |
[23:02] | Without the sandwich, it’ll tip the scales. | 别拿着三明治 会增加体重 |
[23:10] | It’s a little boy, | 是个小男孩 |
[23:12] | Who finds a seed and plants it. | 他发现了一颗种子 并种下了它 |
[23:16] | And the seed grows | 然后种子 |
[23:18] | Into a little baby that starts to grow | 长成了一个小宝宝 不断成长 |
[23:22] | And grow and grow… | 长啊长啊… |
[23:24] | Until it’s a big giant who catches the little boy | 直到长成一个巨人 生擒小男孩 |
[23:27] | and eats him alive. | 把他生吞活剥 |
[23:38] | I simply walked up to him and said, | 我走上前对他说 |
[23:40] | “why don’t you and your wife come for dinner one night?” | “您和夫人能否赏光来我家共进晚餐?” |
[23:44] | – What did he say? – “Excellent idea.” | -他怎么说? -“好主意” |
[23:46] | – “I’ll tell my wife.” – I’m so happy! | -“我会和太太商量” -我太开心了 |
[23:50] | Tell me, what type of woman is Mrs. Moucheboume? | 木赤博姆太太是什么样的人? |
[23:54] | No idea. I never met her. | 不知道 没见过她 |
[23:57] | I mean, is she the sophisticated type or… | 她是圆滑世故的人 还是… |
[24:00] | I said, I don’t know. | 我说了 不知道 |
[24:03] | Don’t worry, there’s no problem. | 别担心 没问题的 |
[24:05] | But I am getting worried. | 但我越来越担心 |
[24:08] | Everything has to be perfect. | 一切都会很完美 |
[24:10] | What about Nicholas? What’ll we do with him? | 尼古拉呢 他怎么办? |
[24:15] | – Will he stay with us? – No, it’s out of the question. | -和我们一起吃吧? -不 不行 |
[24:18] | – He can’t sit still. – Oh my god… | -他坐不住 -天哪… |
[24:20] | I’m afraid already. | 我好害怕 |
[24:30] | Here. | 给 |
[24:35] | Nicholas… | 尼古拉… |
[24:37] | You’re not eating? | 你怎么不吃? |
[24:39] | You need to keep your strength up. | 多吃才会强壮 |
[24:43] | How about a walk in the woods next weekend? | 下周末去树林散步如何? |
[24:58] | Be like Agnan, start kissing up. | 像阿尼昂那样 讨好爸妈吧 |
[25:00] | Yeah, buy your mother a present. | 对 给你妈妈买个礼物 |
[25:03] | Like some salami, or a nice baked ham. | 比如香肠或者烤制火腿 |
[25:06] | That way, she won’t have the heart to abandon you. | 这样她就不忍心抛弃你了 |
[25:09] | No! you should buy her a ring. | 不 你应该买个戒指送她 |
[25:12] | That’s what my father does. It always works. | 我爸爸就是这么干的 总是很有效 |
[25:15] | But I only have three francs. | 但我只有三法郎 |
[25:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:24] | – Can I help you? – I’d like some flowers for my mom. | -想买点什么 -我想买花送妈妈 |
[25:27] | How sweet, she’s lucky. | 真乖 她真有福气 |
[25:29] | It’s so she won’t abandon him. | 这样她才不会抛弃他 |
[25:34] | – How much are roses? – Three francs. | -玫瑰多少钱? -三法郎 |
[25:36] | Great! I’ll take them. | 太好了 我都买了 |
[25:42] | No. Three francs for one rose. | 不 每枝三法郎 |
[25:46] | Can you lend me some money? I’ll pay you back. | 可以借我点钱吗 我会还的 |
[25:49] | I just have enough for a snack. | 我的钱刚好够买零食 |
[25:52] | – And you? – I’m broke. | -你呢 -没钱 |
[25:53] | – Sure. You just don’t want to. – It’s my money. | -知道你会这么说 你就是不想借我 -那是我的钱 |
[25:56] | – Stingy rat. – Stingy yourself. | -小气鬼 -你小气 |
[25:58] | You’re lucky I’m holding the flowers. | 你很幸运 要不是我拿着花… |
[26:01] | – Calm down. – I’ll hold them for you. | -冷静 -我帮你拿 |
[26:04] | Don’t touch me or… | 别碰我 不然我就… |
[26:12] | Murderer! | 你这个杀人犯 |
[27:02] | Your flower is very pretty, sweetheart. | 宝贝 这花好漂亮 |
[27:07] | Clotaire was right, | 克洛泰尔是对的 |
[27:08] | The Agnan technique worked. | 阿尼昂那套果然有效 |
[27:10] | I did everything I could to make mom happy. | 我尽我所能让妈妈开心 |
[27:14] | I even agreed to wear my blue suit, | 甚至同意穿那套 |
[27:17] | The one I look like a nitwit in, | 看起来像个傻子的蓝色西装 |
[27:19] | And go to Mrs. Courteplaque’s. | 去参加卡特布莱格夫人的茶会 |
[27:22] | Look how cute he is. | 他多可爱啊 |
[27:24] | He’s the one who insisted on coming. | 他自己坚持要来 |
[27:27] | Let me give you a kiss. | 让我亲一下 |
[27:30] | Marie-Edwige, there you are. | 玛丽·艾德薇 你来啦 |
[27:38] | That’s Marie-Edwige. | 那就是玛丽·艾德薇 |
[27:41] | She’s very pretty but she’s just a girl. | 她还这么小就如此漂亮 |
[27:48] | Take Nicholas to your room to play. | 带尼古拉去你房间玩吧 |
[27:53] | What shall we play? | 我们玩什么? |
[27:57] | We could play nurse. | 我们可以玩护士游戏 |
[27:58] | We’ll pretend it’s wartime. You can be wounded | 我们假装现在是战争年代 你受伤了 |
[28:02] | And I’ll heal you and save you despite the danger. | 我不惧危险救治你 |
[28:06] | I’d rather play cards. | 我宁愿玩纸牌 |
[28:09] | Ok. What can you play? | 好吧 你会玩什么? |
[28:12] | I can play “war”. | 我会玩”攻守战”[一种双人纸牌游戏,收集到全部牌者获胜] |
[28:14] | I know a much better game. | 我知道一个更好玩的 |
[28:17] | Marie-Edwige’s game had very complicated rules. | 玛丽·艾德薇的游戏规则很复杂 |
[28:20] | For example, she could look at my hand | 比如 她可以看我手里的牌 |
[28:22] | And exchange certain cards. | 并且对换某一张牌 |
[28:25] | But not me. | 但我却不行 |
[28:30] | And the cards didn’t have the same value as usual. | 并且牌面大小与平时不同 |
[28:35] | She could take my king with her three. | 她可以用3点我的13点 |
[28:38] | – But… -what? | -这…-怎么了? |
[28:40] | There were penalties too. | 还有罚则 |
[28:42] | Come on, giddy-up, horsey! | 快走 驾驾 |
[28:44] | And I always lost. | 并且我总输 |
[28:47] | – It’s sticky. – Don’t move! | -好粘 -别动 |
[28:53] | Later on, Marie-Edwige’s girlfriends came over. | 后来 玛丽·艾德薇的朋友来了 |
[28:56] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[29:00] | Then the fun really started. | 然后真正的快乐时光才开始 |
[29:13] | But at one point… | 但重点是… |
[29:17] | I thought I might have to change schools. | 我想我可能要转校 |
[29:24] | Goodbye, Nicholas. | 尼古拉 再见 |
[29:26] | Bye, Nicholas. | 尼古拉 再见 |
[29:29] | See you soon, Nicholas. | 尼古拉 回见 |
[29:31] | Goodbye, Nicholas. | 尼古拉 再见 |
[29:35] | Well, bye. | 再见 |
[29:37] | Goodbye, Marie-Edwige, I had a swell time with you, | 玛丽·艾德薇 再见 和你共度的时光很精彩 |
[29:40] | You’re very pretty and I hope to see you again soon. | 你真美丽 希望很快能再见到你 |
[29:44] | Actually, I think it was more like… | 实际上 我想说的是… |
[29:56] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[29:57] | Mom was very pleased. | 妈妈十分满意 |
[30:01] | But it still wasn’t enough. | 但还不够 |
[30:03] | Tomorrow, we’ll go for a walk in the woods. | 明天 我们要去树林散步 |
[30:48] | Nicholas. What are you doing? Open the door. | 尼古拉你在干什么? 快开门 |
[30:52] | Come on, open the door. | 好了 开门 |
[30:55] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[30:57] | Very funny. Come on, open it. | 好玩是吧 好了 快开门 |
[31:01] | Open this car door at once! I don’t believe it. | 立刻开门 我就不信了 |
[31:05] | Open it, for god’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 开门 |
[31:07] | Stop shouting, you’ll scare him. | 别喊了 你会吓到他 |
[31:09] | Nicholas, it’s me, your mother. | 尼古拉 是我 你妈妈 |
[31:12] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[31:14] | Come on, son, stop being silly. | 好了儿子 别犯傻了 |
[31:17] | How are we going to get home? | 不然我们怎么回家? |
[31:45] | Mom and dad spent the rest of the afternoon arguing. | 妈妈和爸爸吵了一下午 |
[31:53] | I could tell that mom didn’t want to abandon me, | 我想妈妈不愿抛弃我 |
[31:58] | But I knew dad would persuade her in the end. | 但我知道爸爸最后会说服她 |
[32:05] | I know what we’ll do. | 我知道我们该做什么了 |
[32:06] | We’ll form a secret gang to help Nicholas. | 我们要成立一个秘密团伙来帮助尼古拉 |
[32:08] | – What’s a secret gang? – A group of heroes. | -秘密团伙是什么 -一群英雄 |
[32:11] | We can call our gang “The Unbeatables”. | 我们给我们的团伙起名”所向无敌” |
[32:15] | – We’ll meet at the vacant lot. – We need a password. | -我们将在空地上集会 -我们需要一个口令 |
[32:19] | – “lnvincible courage”! – Yeah! | -“勇者无敌” -好耶 |
[32:21] | – And only those who know it can come in. – Yeah! | -只有知晓口令的人才可进入 -好耶 |
[32:25] | Children, get in line! | 孩子们 集合 |
[32:36] | It’s a note from my parents. | 这是我家长的一封信 |
[32:41] | Pleeze excuze our sun hoo didn’t doo his homework. | 请原谅我们的儿子没有写作业[原信错字连篇] |
[32:46] | Who wrote this? | 这谁写的? |
[32:49] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[33:05] | – Teacher? – Yes? | -老师 -什么事? |
[33:06] | – Can we come closer to see? – Of course. | -我们能离近点看吗 -当然 |
[33:10] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[33:14] | Stand up. | 起立 |
[33:16] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[33:18] | Children, | 孩子们 |
[33:20] | I’m very pleased to announce that | 我很荣幸地宣布 |
[33:22] | the minister of education himself | 教育部长要亲自 |
[33:25] | Shall honor us with a visit to our school. | 来我们学校参观 |
[33:28] | I’m counting on you to make his visit unforgettable. | 我希望你们留给他深刻印象 |
[33:32] | I turn to your teacher | 我想请你们的老师 |
[33:34] | And ask her to organize a performance… | 策划一场表演 |
[33:38] | Which I’m sure will combine culture and pedagogy. | 要将文化与教育结合 |
[33:43] | It will make a marvelous impression on our guest. | 这会给我们的访客留下美好的印象 |
[33:47] | Our teacher didn’t like the idea of a performance. | 老师不喜欢表演这个主意 |
[33:50] | I have to admit, she’d already tried to put on a play… | 我得承认 她已经试过排练节目了… |
[33:55] | Come on! The zebras! | 斑马过来 |
[33:57] | Go on. The zebra first, then the crocodile. | 继续 斑马先来 之后是鳄鱼 |
[34:00] | There, that’s it. | 这 就是这样 |
[34:01] | Geoffroy! | 乔弗瓦 |
[34:03] | What on earth is that costume? | 你穿的这是什么啊 |
[34:06] | Geoffroy… | 乔弗瓦… |
[34:08] | A parade… | 阅兵式… |
[34:10] | One, two! one, two! | 一 二 一 二 |
[34:12] | Half turn… to the right! | 右后转 |
[34:15] | What’s this? | 干什么呢? |
[34:17] | Lines of two! what kind of troop is this? | 排成两行 这是什么队伍? |
[34:21] | Lines of two, I said! | 我说了 排成两行 |
[34:23] | You’re the shame of France. | 你们是国家的耻辱 |
[34:26] | You heard me, the shame of France! | 听到了吗 国家的耻辱 |
[34:28] | And even a choir… | 甚至还有合唱… |
[34:34] | But it never worked out. | 但它从不奏效 |
[34:38] | Sorry, these kids are hopeless. | 抱歉 这些孩子无药可救 |
[34:42] | You see, it’s just that… | 是这样… |
[34:44] | It might make us run late with our program. | 我们可能没时间排练了 |
[34:48] | Well then, have them recite a poem. | 那就让他们背诵一首诗吧 |
[34:50] | They’ve studied poetry, haven’t they? | 他们学过诗了 是吧 |
[34:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[34:55] | – “The crow and the fox”. – Wonderful. | -《乌鸦和狐狸》 -太好了 |
[34:59] | Let’s see…You | 那个…你… |
[35:01] | Tell me about “The crow and the fox”. | 给我讲讲《乌鸦和狐狸》 |
[35:06] | I don’t know it all | 我记不全了 |
[35:07] | But it’s about a crow with Roquefort cheese in its beak. | 好像是关于一只嘴里叼着羊乳干酪的乌鸦 |
[35:11] | It was Camembert! | 是卡门贝干酪 |
[35:12] | It couldn’t be, Camembert is runny and it stinks! | 不可能 卡门贝干酪又软又臭 |
[35:17] | “master crow, perched on a tree…” | “乌鸦先生 栖息在树上…” |
[35:19] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[35:22] | Calm down! | 安静 |
[35:27] | Back to your drawings. | 继续画 |
[35:37] | No. | 不是我拿的 |
[35:50] | – Password. – “lnvincible courage”. | -口令 -“勇者无敌” |
[35:54] | – Password. – “lnvincible courage”. | -口令 -“勇者无敌” |
[35:59] | “lnvincible courage”. | “不可征服之勇气” |
[36:02] | “lnvincible courage”. | “勇者无敌” |
[36:07] | Password. | 口令 |
[36:09] | – “terrible courage”? – Password, or I can’t let you in. | -“勇者糟糕”? -说出口令 否则禁入 |
[36:13] | “funny courage”? | “勇者搞笑”? |
[36:16] | “terrific courage”? | “勇者可怕”? |
[36:18] | First of all, we need a leader. | 首先 我们要选出一个首领 |
[36:20] | – I suggest it be me. – Why you? | -我提议由我来当 -为什么是你 |
[36:22] | I’ve got the nicest clothes. | 我穿得最好 |
[36:25] | The leader’s the strongest! | 应该选最强壮的 |
[36:26] | The leader’s the oldest! That’s me. | 该选年龄最大的 就是我 |
[36:29] | No, Clotaire is oldest, he flunked nursery school. | 错 克洛泰尔年龄最大 因为他幼儿园留级了 |
[36:31] | If it’s only to argue, we could’ve stayed at school. | 如果只是要吵架 我们可以在学校吵 |
[36:39] | Hello? One moment, I’ll see. | 您好 稍等 |
[36:42] | Sir? | 先生 |
[36:43] | – Yes? – It’s the ministry. | -什么事? -是部长的电话 |
[36:45] | – The legion of honor ceremony. – What a bore. | -荣誉庆典仪式 -多无聊啊 |
[36:49] | Here. Find a date for them next month. | 给 下个月找个时间给他们 |
[36:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[36:54] | – “l have not yet received…” – Your shirts, Sir. | -“我还没收到…” -先生 您的衬衫 |
[36:57] | Thank you, old boy. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[36:59] | I shined your shoes too. | 我还帮您擦了鞋 |
[37:03] | Where were we, hon? | 我们说到哪了? |
[37:04] | l have not yet received an answer to last month’s… | 我没收到上个月的答复… |
[37:10] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[37:13] | I said I’ve changed my mind. | 我说我改主意了 |
[37:15] | I don’t want to have the Moucheboumes over. | 我不想邀请木赤博姆夫人了 |
[37:17] | – What? Why not? – Because. | -什么 为什么不 -因为 |
[37:19] | I don’t have a dress or jewelry, | 我没有礼服和首饰 |
[37:21] | And I don’t know how to drive a car. | 并且我不会开车 |
[37:27] | Darling, what’s got into you? | 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[37:29] | I don’t want to look like a dimwit | 我不想在木赤博姆夫人面前 |
[37:32] | in front of Mrs. Moucheboume. | 看起来像个笨蛋 |
[37:38] | A dimwit? What do you mean? | 笨蛋 什么意思 |
[37:41] | Does her husband drive her to the hairdresser? | 她丈夫开车送她去理发吗 |
[37:43] | No. | 不 |
[37:44] | Does she take the bus? No. | 她乘公交去吗 不 |
[37:46] | – So she drives and I don’t. – Makes sense. | -所以她开车而我不 -有道理 |
[37:50] | Is her only fancy dress her engagement dress? | 她唯一拿得出手的礼服是婚纱吗 |
[37:54] | No. Me, yes. | 不是 可我却是 |
[37:56] | What about the green dress | 你为了参加佩拉贾阿姨六十大寿 |
[37:58] | you bought for aunt Pelagia’s 60th? | 而买的那件绿裙子如何? |
[37:59] | – I wear it all the time. – No, you don’t. | -那件都穿烂了 -不 没烂 |
[38:03] | Often enough, I’d say. | 穿的次数太多了 |
[38:05] | Is her only topic of conversation her family and home? No. | 她唯一的聊天话题是家人和家庭吗 不 |
[38:09] | – She’s modern… – A woman of her time. | -她很时尚…-女人最好的年纪 |
[38:11] | Brilliant and independent… | 耀眼而独立… |
[38:13] | I’m just a middleclass housewife who does the cooking. | 而我只是在家烧饭的中年妇女 |
[38:17] | I refuse to be humiliated all evening. | 我不要一整晚都在自惭形秽中度过 |
[38:20] | I’d rather call it off. | 我宁愿取消它 |
[38:24] | Very well. | 很好 |
[38:26] | My wife will be humiliated in front of no one. | 我的妻子不能在任何人面前丢脸 |
[38:29] | Tomorrow, we’ll buy you a new dress. | 明天 我们去买新衣服 |
[38:32] | – And some jewelry? – And jewelry. | -还有首饰? -对 |
[38:35] | I can learn to drive? | 我可以开车吗 |
[38:38] | – That too. – Oh, sweetheart! | -也可以 -亲爱的 你真好 |
[38:43] | How much would a wall cost? | 你不如爬上墙头来偷看啊 |
[38:48] | courage… | 勇者… |
[38:51] | ln… | 无… |
[38:53] | – lnvi… – lnvisible! | -无…-无形 |
[38:57] | Ok, everyone will be the leader of his own gang, | 每个人都是他自己的团伙的首领 |
[39:00] | Which includes members of the full gang. For example, | 那个团伙包括所有成员 比如 |
[39:03] | Geoffroy will be the leader of his gang, which includes | 乔弗瓦是团伙的首领 那个团伙 |
[39:06] | Himself, Rufus, Alceste and me. | 包含他自己 鲁弗斯 阿尔切斯特和我 |
[39:08] | Rufus is the leader of his gang, | 鲁弗斯也是团伙的首领 |
[39:11] | With Eudes, Clotaire and me. | 那个团伙包括欧德 克洛泰尔和我 |
[39:13] | Eudes is the leader of his gang, | 欧德还是团伙的首领 |
[39:15] | with Geoffroy, Rufus, Alceste and me. | 那个团伙包括乔弗瓦 鲁弗斯 阿尔切斯特和我 |
[39:17] | And my gang includes all of you. | 我的团伙也包括你们所有人 |
[39:20] | Do we agree? | 达成共识了吗 |
[39:21] | Do we agree? | 我们同意吗 |
[39:23] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:24] | So, now what do we do? | 那么 我们该怎么做呢 |
[39:29] | I know! We’ll clean your house. | 我们去你家打扫 |
[39:32] | We’ll all come over and tidy up. | 我们全都去打扫房间 |
[39:34] | Your parents will be so happy they’ll have to keep you. | 你父母一高兴就会收留你了 |
[39:38] | Be good, I’m counting on you. | 要乖哦 好好看家 |
[39:40] | We’ll be home in two hours. | 我们两小时之内回来 |
[39:41] | Less if Mom’s gifted. | 以你妈妈的技术恐怕会更久一点 |
[39:43] | – What’s that mean? -What? | -你什么意思 -什么 |
[39:44] | “less if | “以你妈妈的技术 |
[39:46] | Mom’s gifted.” | 恐怕会更久一点 |
[39:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:47] | Two hours, one hour, whatever. | 开个两小时 一小时的 没关系啦 |
[39:49] | You’re insinuating something. | 你在讽刺我 |
[39:51] | – Don’t start up, ok? -You started. | -别挑衅好吗 -是你先挑起来的 |
[39:53] | – You assume I’m going to fail. – No, I don’t. | -你言下之意我开不好车 -我没有 |
[39:56] | Yes, you do. I’m sorry, you do. | 不 你有 你就是那意思 |
[40:01] | We have two hours. | 我们有两小时 |
[41:19] | Straighten up. | 调正方向 |
[41:22] | Straighten up, straighten up, I said! | 调正方向 调正啊 |
[41:25] | You’re flustering me with your “straighten ups”. | 你的”调正”让我很慌 |
[41:33] | Straighten up! | 调正 |
[41:44] | Admit it. You were heading straight off the road. | 承认了吧 你在直路上都开不直 |
[41:54] | I was awfully impatient for Mom and Dad to see | 我是多么渴望爸妈能看到 |
[41:58] | How my friends and l had cleaned the house. | 我和小伙伴们的杰作啊 |
[42:02] | Ok, I’ll pay for driving lessons. | 好吧 我会送你去驾校 |
[42:30] | I realized I’d never be able to make them happy. | 我想我永远都取悦不了他们 |
[42:35] | So I decided to run away from home. | 我决定离家出走 |
[42:40] | I packed up everything I thought I might need, | 我打包了所有生活必备品后 |
[42:44] | And I left. | 就离开了 |
[42:50] | I wanted to go a long way away, | 我想去很远的地方 |
[42:52] | like to China or Arcachon. | 比如中国或是阿尔卡雄海湾 |
[42:57] | Mom and Dad would be very sorry and they’d miss me. | 失去了我 爸妈一定会非常后悔 |
[43:00] | But I’d only come back after years, | 但是终有一天我会回来的 |
[43:02] | When I was captain of a warship | 那时候我会是一名海军上校 |
[43:05] | And I earned lots of money. | 赚了很多钱 |
[43:08] | I’d take them to the movies and people would say: | 我会带他们去看电影 那时人们会说 |
[43:11] | “look, Nicholas has lots of money. | “快看啊 尼古拉赚大钱了” |
[43:13] | “he takes his Mom and Dad to the movies, | “他带父母去看电影了” |
[43:16] | “even if they were mean to him.” | “尽管他们对他很刻薄” |
[43:38] | You chickened out. | 你关键时刻掉链子了 |
[43:40] | I thought it over. Not the same! | 我仔细想了想 这行不通 |
[43:42] | It’s not up to me to leave. | 该离开的不是我 |
[43:44] | I was there first. The one who should leave | 我先出生的 最该离开的应该是 |
[43:48] | is the baby! So when it gets here… | 那孩子 等到它一出生 |
[43:52] | We’ll get rid of it. | 我们就丢掉他 |
[43:56] | How? | 怎么个丢法 |
[43:57] | We could sell it to the spca. | 我们可以把它卖给动物保护协会 |
[43:59] | They only take animals, you idiot! | 他们只收动物 你这个白痴 |
[44:01] | We’ll abandon it in the jungle to wolves. | 我们把它丢到丛林里去当狼孩 |
[44:04] | Albert read me a story like that. | 艾伯特给我讲过关于狼孩的故事 |
[44:07] | No, the jungle is too far. | 不行 丛林太远了 |
[44:09] | We’ll hide it in a hut and raise it in secret. | 我们可以把它藏起来 偷偷地养大 |
[44:12] | We’ll take turns feeding it. | 我们轮流喂它 |
[44:13] | I can only go out on Thursdays. | 我每周四才能外出 |
[44:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[44:19] | Me too, except if I’m punished. Which is often. | 我也是 如果没被处罚的话 |
[44:22] | We can leave food for it. | 我们可以留食物给它 |
[44:24] | My aunt does that with her cat. | 我姑姑就是这么养她的猫的 |
[44:26] | No way! Babies aren’t like cats, they can’t feed themselves. | 不行 婴儿不是猫 他们自己不会吃东西 |
[44:32] | I heard everything. | 我都听到了 |
[44:35] | What did you hear, you dirty rat? | 你听到什么了 卑鄙小人 |
[44:37] | You want to take Nicholas’ baby and hide it in the jungle | 你们想把尼古拉家的小婴儿丢到丛林里 |
[44:40] | And feed it cat food. I’ll tell the teacher | 还想用猫粮喂它 我要去告诉老师 |
[44:44] | And the principal, and you’ll be in big trouble. | 还有校长 等着吧 有你们好受的 |
[44:47] | Unless… | 除非… |
[44:48] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[44:50] | You let me propose my idea for the performance. | 除非你们采纳我的演出计划 |
[44:54] | What’s your idea? | 你的计划是什么 |
[45:17] | Listen, we can’t get rid of the baby ourselves. | 听着 丢掉小孩这事我们不能亲自出马 |
[45:20] | The police will find out and we’ll be in trouble. | 警察查出来后我们都会吃不了兜着走 |
[45:23] | The only solution is to have it kidnapped | 唯一的办法就是使孩子被绑架 |
[45:26] | By a gangster. | 被歹徒绑架 |
[45:28] | A gangster? Where will we find a gangster? | 歹徒 我们去哪找一个歹徒 |
[45:53] | Sir! | 先生 |
[45:55] | Come here! | 来这儿 |
[45:57] | Come on, Sir! | 过来啊 先生 |
[46:01] | Come here. Yes, you! | 过来 先生 对 就是你 |
[46:03] | Come here! | 来这里 |
[46:15] | It flows into the sea, | 它流入了大海 |
[46:18] | Forming a delta called the Camargue. | 形成了一个名叫卡马尔格的三角洲 |
[46:20] | Thank you, Agnan. | 很好 阿尼昂 |
[46:22] | What river flows through Paris? | 哪条河流经巴黎呢 |
[46:29] | Clotaire. | 克洛泰尔 |
[46:32] | Did you hear the question? | 你听清问题了吗 |
[46:34] | – What river flows through paris? – Yes. | -哪条河流经巴黎 -没错 |
[46:37] | What’s its name? | 是什么河呢 |
[46:43] | Come now, Clotaire. | 快回答 克洛泰尔 |
[46:44] | It’s… | 是… |
[47:03] | – Clotaire. – Yes, Miss. | -克洛泰尔 -是的 老师 |
[47:06] | Didn’t your parents take you on a riverboat ride? – Yes, Miss. | -你父母难道没有带你去划船吗 -有 老师 |
[47:10] | – What river did the boat sail on? – The Seine. | -你们去哪里划船呢 -塞纳河 |
[47:15] | Go on now. | 现在可以走了 |
[47:23] | “based on alliteration, syllable counts, | “基于押头韵 音节计数 |
[47:26] | “or accents, skaldic poetry, | 或是重音 吟唱诗 |
[47:29] | “developed by Icelander Snorri Sturf…” | 是冰岛人斯诺里·斯图鲁逊创制的” |
[47:35] | I can’t say that one. | 我记不住那名字 |
[47:36] | – Then don’t say it. – No funny comments. | -那就别说了 -开什么国际玩笑 |
[47:40] | Snorri Sturluson… | 斯诺里·斯图鲁逊[冰岛诗人 史学家] |
[47:42] | “developed by Icelander Snorri Sturluson | “是冰岛人斯诺里·斯图鲁逊创制的 |
[47:44] | “is essentially a question of style where literal meaning | 本质上是一个 |
[47:46] | “is replaced by periphrases and metaphors.” | 隐喻取代直译的体系问题 |
[47:51] | Another one. On music. | 下一个 关于音乐 |
[47:54] | I doubt Mrs. Moucheboume | 我不觉得木赤博姆夫人 |
[47:56] | will want to discuss music | 在谈论完13世纪的北欧诗文后 |
[47:57] | After your talk on 13th century scandinavian poetry. | 还想再谈谈音乐 |
[48:00] | I think she’ll be delighted | 我敢打包票她会很乐意 |
[48:02] | to discover a cultivated person | 和一个在男人们谈论公事的时候 |
[48:04] | Who can hold a conversation while the men talk business. | 能侃侃而谈的知识女性聊天的 |
[48:08] | Go on. | 继续 |
[48:10] | “Baroque style.” | “巴洛克式” |
[48:11] | “from the Portuguese word barroco | 源于一个葡萄牙单词barroco |
[48:14] | meaning misshapen pearls…” | 原意是畸形的珍珠 |
[48:18] | Hey guys! | 伙伴们 |
[48:22] | Look! | 看 |
[48:25] | Blind Jack! | 独眼龙杰克 |
[48:26] | Bllnd Jack on the run! | 在逃犯独眼龙Jack |
[48:28] | That’s who we need. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[48:30] | Are you finished! Jailbirds! | 打够了没 你们这群小痞子 |
[48:33] | Cossacks! everyone get in line. | 哥萨克战争 大家排好队 |
[48:37] | Move it. | 速度 |
[48:42] | Boys, | 孩子们 |
[48:45] | Your teacher will be away for a few days. | 你们的老师请了几天假 |
[48:48] | A substitute teacher, Miss Navarrin, will replace her. | 代课老师纳沃瑞小姐将会代课 |
[48:51] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[49:04] | Geography. The rivers of France. | 地理 法国的河流 |
[49:20] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[49:22] | Silence! | 安静 |
[49:27] | Very well. | 很好 |
[49:29] | I see that today’s lesson was to be on rivers. | 今天我们讲河流 |
[49:33] | I’ll start by testing | 我会先来考考你们 |
[49:35] | Your level of knowledge on the subject. | 这科的知识水平 |
[49:41] | But first, we must hang the map up. | 但是首先 我们得把地图挂上 |
[49:45] | Who’d like to do that? | 谁想去挂呢 |
[49:46] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[49:49] | I’ll decide who hangs the map. | 由谁来挂地图我说了算 |
[49:54] | You, back there. | 你 最后的那个 |
[49:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[50:00] | Clotaire, Miss. | 老师 我叫克洛泰尔 |
[50:03] | You seem less unruly than the others. | 你看上去比他们乖多了 |
[50:06] | Hang the map up. | 去挂地图 |
[50:10] | But, Miss… | 但是 老师 |
[50:11] | Silence! | 安静 |
[50:20] | I see we have a little rebel. | 看来我们有个出头鸟 |
[50:23] | Let me tell you, | 同学们 今天就让我们 |
[50:24] | I show little rebels who’s boss. | 来告诉这个小出头鸟谁才是老大 |
[50:26] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[50:34] | You, recite your lesson on the Seine river. | 你 来给大家介绍塞纳河 |
[50:38] | The source of the Seine is in Burgundy, | 塞纳河发源于勃艮第 |
[50:40] | It’s 776 km long and flows into the English Channel. | 全长776千米 最终注入英吉利海峡 |
[50:44] | Very good. And you? | 很好 你再来说说看 |
[50:47] | Its tributaries are the Aube, Marne, | 它的支流分别是奥布河 马恩河 |
[50:49] | Oise and Yonne. | 瓦兹河 还有约纳河 |
[50:50] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[50:52] | Now you, the comedian. | 现在轮到你了 小丑 |
[50:54] | Mister rattle mouth, | 大嘴巴先生 |
[50:57] | What else can you tell me? | 你还有什么要补充的吗 |
[51:01] | I see you have nothing intelligent to say. | 我看你是江郎才尽了吧 |
[51:05] | To the corner. That’ll teach you to show off. | 去墙角 它会教你如何炫耀 |
[51:11] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[51:13] | It’s because he’s not used to it. | 那是因为他以前没有享受过这种待遇 |
[51:16] | I’ll show him how. | 我来帮他 |
[51:21] | Thank you, Hilaire. | 谢谢 希莱尔[老师叫错名字] |
[51:23] | “Gambert, Ganguin, Gangsain…” | “甘博特 高更 高桑” |
[51:26] | – There’s nothing under “gangster”. -Try “blind”. | -“歹徒”这一栏没有 -试试”独眼龙” |
[51:32] | “Blind, Jack.” I found it! | “独眼龙杰克”我找到了 |
[51:41] | Jack’s garage | 杰克修理厂 |
[51:49] | – Blind jack? -Hang on. | -是独眼龙杰克吗 -稍等 |
[51:51] | Jack! It’s for you! | 杰克 找你的 |
[51:55] | See if he can take care of the new teacher too. | 看看他是否也能顺带”照顾”下我们的新老师 |
[51:59] | – Hello? – Blind jack? | -你好 -独眼龙杰克吗 |
[52:01] | Yes, that’s me. | 是我 |
[52:03] | It’s for a removal. | 我需要上门服务 |
[52:04] | Can’t we deal with it on the spot? | 我们不能当场处理吗 |
[52:06] | “on the spot?” | 当场 |
[52:08] | Yeah, fix it… | 是啊 现场修理 |
[52:09] | Right there, on the spot. | 就是当场解决问题 |
[52:10] | No! We want it taken away, that’s all. | 不 我们想要丢掉它 就是这样 |
[52:13] | That’s all! | 就只是这样 |
[52:15] | I’ll have to get my hands in it. | 我现在还脱不开手 |
[52:18] | – ln it? – Yeah, strip the body down. | -脱手 -是的 剥皮 |
[52:22] | If I have to come get it… | 如果需要上门服务的话 |
[52:23] | It’s 500 francs minimum. | 最少500法郎 |
[52:26] | We’ll call you back. | 我会再联系你的 |
[52:28] | – What did he say? -Tell us! | -他都说什么了 -告诉我们 |
[52:32] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[52:33] | He wants 500 francs to strip the body. | 他说剥皮要500法郎 |
[52:37] | I knew it, gangsters are all crooks. | 我就知道 歹徒都是恶棍 |
[52:40] | What about the new teacher? | 那新老师呢 |
[52:49] | Oh my, these chocolates are old. | 上帝 这些巧克力过期了 |
[52:52] | Don’t touch this, honey, it’s like poison. | 别碰它们 宝贝 会中毒 |
[53:01] | Teachers’ room | 教师休息室 |
[53:07] | – Yes. – It’s a present for you. | -怎么了 -这是给您的礼物 |
[53:13] | How sweet. | 你真可爱 |
[53:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:18] | – A maid? – Yes, a maid for the dinner. | -钟点工 -是的 晚饭的女帮厨 |
[53:21] | I can’t leave poor mrs. Moucheboume by herself | 我不能在做饭的时候 |
[53:22] | while I cook. | 把可怜的木赤博姆夫人独自晾在一边 |
[53:25] | It’s more elegant, don’t you agree? | 这很有气派 你同意吗 |
[53:29] | For the dinner menu, I was thinking of lobster with mayonnaise. | 关于菜肴 就蛋黄酱焗龙虾吧 |
[53:33] | You know how much that costs? | 你知道这得花多少钱吗 |
[53:36] | Eighty francs a kilo. | 80法郎一公斤 |
[53:41] | Listen… | 听着 |
[53:43] | The mayonnaise is a good idea. | 蛋黄酱是个好主意 |
[53:45] | But for the rest, can’t we do something simple? | 至于其他菜 能不能别那么铺张 |
[53:49] | – You know, casual. – Casual | -就简单做点 -简单 |
[53:51] | I can make ham sandwiches | 难道做火腿三明治 |
[53:53] | and we’ll eat in front of the tv. | 边看电视边吃吗 |
[53:59] | I spent the whole night thinking about | 我一整晚都在想 |
[54:02] | How to find 500 francs for the kidnapping. | 去哪儿弄雇绑匪的这500法郎 |
[54:07] | But the next day at school, | 但是第二天在学校 |
[54:09] | Geoffroy showed up with something I’d never seen before. | 乔弗瓦带来了我从没见过的玩意 |
[54:14] | – How does it work? – You got any change? | -这个怎么玩呢 -你有零钱吗 |
[54:18] | Pick a number and put your coin on it. | 选个号把硬币放在上面 |
[54:22] | I spin the wheel and throw the ball… | 先转动转盘 然后抛球 |
[54:30] | And you lost. | 你输了 |
[54:32] | That’s how we’ll make money. | 这就是我们赚钱的秘诀 |
[54:34] | We’ll get adults to play for big stakes. | 我们拿给大人们去赌 |
[54:39] | What are you up to? | 你们在忙什么呢 |
[54:41] | You’re playing roulette! For money on top of it! | 你们在玩轮盘赌 居然还赌了钱 |
[54:45] | Haven’t your parents told you | 你们的父母难道没有告诉你们 |
[54:47] | gambling leads to ruin and prison? | 赌博会让人误入歧途吗 |
[54:49] | Silly fools! Give that to me. | 蠢蛋们 把那个给我 |
[54:52] | I’m confiscating this game. | 我要没收 |
[54:54] | I don’t approve of parents buying such things. | 我不赞成家长们买这个东西 |
[54:58] | Everyone line up for class. | 大家排好队 |
[55:08] | Boys, | 同学们 |
[55:10] | I have more bad news for you. | 我有个坏消息要宣布 |
[55:13] | Your substitute teacher, Miss Navarrin, has fallen ill. | 你们的代课老师纳沃瑞小姐生病了 |
[55:16] | She won’t be at school today. | 她今天不能来上课了 |
[55:19] | Boy kllls schoolteacher | 男童杀死教师 |
[55:25] | The jury finds the defendant guilty! | 陪审团裁决被告 |
[55:28] | On top of it, he’s a dirty rat. | 他真是个卑鄙小人 |
[55:40] | Agnan, what’s wrong? | 阿尼昂 你怎么了 |
[55:42] | You can’t hit me, I wear glasses. | 你们不能打我 我戴着眼镜 |
[55:46] | Like I said, | 我说过了 |
[55:47] | Miss Navarrin caught a cold and has to stay home. | 纳沃瑞小姐因感冒在家休息 |
[55:50] | You’ll stay in your classroom like good boys. | 你们要乖乖的待在教室 |
[55:52] | One of your friends will look after you. | 我会在你们当中选一个 |
[55:55] | Someone I can trust. | 我信任的同学管理你们 |
[56:06] | We were supposed to have math today. | 今天我们应该学数学 |
[56:09] | Open your books and we’ll do some problems. | 打开书 我们做几道题 |
[56:11] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[56:13] | Be quiet! I’m in charge! | 安静 我说了算 |
[56:14] | Who does the rat think he is? | 你这卑鄙小人想干什么 |
[56:16] | Silence! Eudes, to the corner! | 安静 欧德 去墙角罚站 |
[56:18] | You’ll eat your math book. | 我会让你吃了你的数学书的 |
[56:20] | No, I wear glasses. | 不 我戴着眼镜 |
[56:21] | You’ll eat them too! | 你吃定了 |
[56:26] | – Geoffroy! -What? | -乔弗瓦 -什么 |
[56:28] | – We have to get the roulette. – But how? | -我们得把轮盘赌拿回来 -怎么拿 |
[56:55] | Down wlth teac… | 打倒老… |
[56:58] | “down with teachers”? | 打倒老师 |
[57:00] | “down with teacups”. | 打倒茶杯 |
[57:02] | I’m the queen of England. | 别想耍我 |
[57:04] | Let’s see the principal. | 去跟我见校长 |
[57:12] | Rarely in my career, | 我任教这么多年来从没遇见过 |
[57:14] | Have I encountered such blatant provocation. | 像你这样公然挑衅的学生 |
[57:17] | I’m worried about you, my friend. | 我很担心你 |
[57:20] | What do you suggest, old sp… Mr. Dubon? | 你有什么建议 杜邦老师 |
[57:24] | I suggest writing 300 times: | 我建议把下面的话抄三百遍 |
[57:27] | “l will not write disgraceful inscriptions on my school walls, | “我不该在学校墙上乱涂鸦 |
[57:31] | “for education is devoted to learning and spiritual elevation | 教育应该致力于育人及品种升华 |
[57:34] | “in accordance with the values of the republic.” | 要把共和国的利益作为己任” |
[57:37] | Up to “school walls” will do. | 这有点深了 就写学校吧 |
[57:41] | You won’t leave before handing this in. | 你交不上来就不准回家 |
[57:45] | You hear me? | 听清了吗 |
[57:48] | – This way, ladies and gents. – One-franc bets! | -这边看 先生们女士们 -1法郎一注 |
[57:51] | Try your luck. | 来试试运气 |
[57:53] | One franc, sir. | 只要1法郎 先生 |
[57:55] | Come on! You can win! | 来试试吧 你可以赢的 |
[58:02] | A game, ma’am? | 来玩一次 夫人 |
[58:04] | Why not! If it’ll make you children happy. | 为什么不呢 如果这能让你们开心的话 |
[58:07] | How much do I bet? | 我该用多少钱下注呢 |
[58:09] | Ten francs. | 10法郎 |
[58:11] | Ten francs. | 10法郎吗 |
[58:12] | Here you go. | 就这样 |
[58:15] | What number should I bet on? | 我该选几号呢 |
[58:17] | Anything you want. “4”? | 你随意 就选4吧 |
[58:20] | Ok, let’s try “4”. | 好吧 就选4 |
[58:21] | There. | 来吧 |
[58:22] | Ten on “4”, let’s roll. | 10法郎下注4 转起来 |
[58:31] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[58:32] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[59:11] | That’s all you’ve done in an hour? | 你一小时就只写了这点吗 |
[59:49] | Where is she? Where is she? | 帮厨还没来吗 还没来吗 |
[59:59] | Honey, can you tie this? | 宝贝 能帮我打一下领带吗 |
[1:00:01] | I’m a wreck! | 我现在身心俱疲了 |
[1:00:02] | I haven’t eaten all day, I was too busy preparing. | 我一整天都没吃东西 一直忙着准备 |
[1:00:05] | Where is she, darn it? | 她怎么还没来 真讨厌 |
[1:00:11] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[1:00:12] | They’ll be here any minute | 他们应该随叫随到 |
[1:00:14] | and there’s no one to serve dinner. | 都没有人去帮忙准备晚餐 |
[1:00:16] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[1:00:20] | Come round the back. | 去扔到后面 |
[1:00:21] | And toss this in the trash on your way. | 然后打扫干净 |
[1:00:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:00:29] | That is lobster with mayonnaise. | 这是蛋黄酱焗大虾 |
[1:00:31] | But it’s not for little boys. | 但这不是给你准备的 |
[1:00:34] | You’re getting good old ravioli and tomato sauce. | 你吃意大利水饺和番茄汁 |
[1:00:38] | I don’t want ravioli, I want lobster. | 我不想吃水饺 我要吃大虾 |
[1:00:40] | Nicholas, that’s enough! | 尼古拉 别闹了 |
[1:00:43] | Where is the silly goose? | 那个笨蛋去哪儿了 |
[1:00:52] | Good evening, Mr. Moucheboume. | 晚上好 木赤博姆先生 |
[1:00:53] | Good evening, madam. | 晚上好 夫人 |
[1:00:55] | My wife isn’t here? | 我妻子不在这吗 |
[1:00:58] | I sent her on ahead while I parked the car. | 我把她先送来才去停车的啊 |
[1:01:07] | Oh, mrs. Moucheboume, | 木赤博姆夫人 |
[1:01:10] | what a horrible misunderstanding. | 这是多么荒谬的误会啊 |
[1:01:12] | I’m so ashamed. Please, this way. | 太抱歉了 这边请 |
[1:01:16] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[1:01:26] | Nicholas, go in and say hello. | 尼古拉 快去问好 |
[1:01:38] | Good evening, Mr. Moucheboume. | 晚上好 木赤博姆先生 |
[1:01:39] | Hello, Mrs. Moucheboume. | 您好 木赤博姆太太 |
[1:01:41] | So this is the little Nicholas. | 这就是小尼古拉呀 |
[1:01:44] | Did you like my top? | 喜欢我送你的陀螺吗 |
[1:01:46] | Yes, but Dad says it gives him a headache. | 喜欢 但爸爸老嫌它太吵 |
[1:01:51] | Next time, I’ll get something else. | 下次我送你点别的吧 |
[1:01:53] | What would make you happy? | 你喜欢什么呢 |
[1:01:56] | 500 francs would be great. | 给我五百法郎吧 |
[1:01:58] | Watch your manners! | 别没规矩 |
[1:01:59] | He’s only a child. | 他只是个孩子嘛 |
[1:02:01] | Tell me, what would you do with 500 francs? | 说说看 你要五百法郎做什么呢 |
[1:02:05] | I have to whisper it. | 我只能悄悄告诉您哦 |
[1:02:06] | Ok, come here. | 好 说吧 |
[1:02:09] | I’d hire a gangster to kidnap my brother. | 我要雇个土匪绑架我弟弟 |
[1:02:12] | So my parents will keep me. | 这样爸爸妈妈就不会扔掉我啦 |
[1:02:21] | Believe me, Nicholas, the only way to earn money, | 尼古拉你记住 赚钱的唯一办法 |
[1:02:25] | Is hard work. | 就是努力工作 |
[1:02:26] | Very hard work. | 非常努力地工作 |
[1:02:28] | You’ll thank me later. | 你将来会感谢我的 |
[1:02:30] | For 500 francs, I’d thank you now. | 给我五百法郎 现在就感谢你 |
[1:02:32] | Back to the kitchen! | 给我回厨房去 |
[1:02:36] | – I’m so sorry. – He’s only a child. | -真抱歉 -他只是个孩子嘛 |
[1:02:39] | I said hello. | 我打过招呼啦 |
[1:02:40] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:02:44] | There you go. Now it’s time to eat. | 来 慢慢吃吧 |
[1:03:06] | Mrs. Moucheboume, do you enjoy Scandinavian literature? | 木赤博姆太太 您喜欢北欧文学吗 |
[1:03:11] | I have a soft spot for 13th century skaldic poetry. | 我很喜欢十三世纪的吟唱诗人呢 |
[1:03:14] | The manner it has of using “polyphrases” and metaphors | 他们的规则是利用回文和隐喻 |
[1:03:17] | Instead of literal meaning. | 代替专有名词 |
[1:03:23] | It’s really very interesting. | 真的挺有意思哦 |
[1:03:27] | Yes, very. | 是是 有意思 |
[1:03:31] | I just adore Snorsi Struffl… | 我尤其崇拜斯诺里·斯图鲁… |
[1:03:35] | Snorki snuffn… | 斯诺里·斯奴鲁逊… |
[1:03:40] | Storki stleft… | 斯诺里·斯特鲁逊… |
[1:03:42] | Smurski stroflt… | 斯诺里·斯土路逊… |
[1:03:54] | Speaking of which, | 还有啊 |
[1:03:55] | Did you know that the word “baroque” was Portuguese? | 知不知道巴洛克这个词源自葡萄牙语 |
[1:03:59] | Yes, from the town of Barroco… | 源于巴洛克城… |
[1:04:01] | Very famous for its oysters. Lully loved them. | 那里牡蛎很有名 是剧作家卢利的最爱 |
[1:04:05] | That’s where the chocolate got its name, incidentally. | 后来当地产巧克力都以此命名啦 |
[1:04:08] | Lully… | 卢利牌… |
[1:04:10] | The chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[1:04:21] | What if we ate? | 吃饭吧 |
[1:04:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:04:26] | – It’s just a casual little meal. – Perfect. | -只是顿家常饭 -很棒 |
[1:04:29] | I’m so weary of eating lobster with mayonnaise. | 我厌烦吃龙虾蘸蛋黄酱 |
[1:04:33] | Every time we’re invited for dinner. | 每次大家都请我吃那个 |
[1:04:37] | One second, please. | 等我一下哦 |
[1:04:56] | There you go. | 请慢用 |
[1:05:42] | We could sing in the street. | 我们可以到大街上卖唱 |
[1:05:44] | Or wash windshields at red lights. | 或者趁红灯时帮人洗车窗 |
[1:05:45] | Or keep the shopping change. | 或者克扣买东西的零头 |
[1:05:47] | No. We need to make lots of money fast. | 不行 必须迅速赚大钱 |
[1:05:50] | Hang on, my father told me how he got rich. | 等等 我爸告诉过我他怎么发财的 |
[1:05:54] | One day, | 有一天 |
[1:05:55] | He found an apple, picked it up, and sold it for a franc. | 他看到个苹果 捡起来卖了一法郎 |
[1:05:58] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[1:05:59] | He bought two apples and sold them for two francs. | 他又买了两个苹果 卖了二法郎 |
[1:06:02] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[1:06:03] | His uncle died and he inherited. | 然后他继承了叔叔的遗产 |
[1:06:07] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[1:06:08] | Hey guys, the teacher’s back! | 伙伴儿们 老师回来啦 |
[1:06:22] | Welcome Mr. Mlnlster | 欢迎教育部长先生 |
[1:06:25] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[1:06:29] | I want you to be exemplary. | 我希望你们能成为模范 |
[1:06:30] | The first one who laughs will regret it for life. Ok? | 一会儿乱笑的人会受罚 知道吗 |
[1:06:40] | Like that. That’s good. | 就像这样 懂吗 |
[1:06:43] | That’s very good. | 很好 |
[1:07:00] | Sit down, children. | 请坐 孩子们 |
[1:07:07] | How’s the school year coming along? | 这学期大家学得怎么样呢 |
[1:07:16] | These children need to loosen up. | 这些孩子们太紧张了 |
[1:07:20] | Why don’t we play a guessing game? | 我们来做个猜谜游戏吧 |
[1:07:23] | Listen carefully… | 仔细听好了哦 |
[1:07:24] | What is yellow, | 什么东西又黄 |
[1:07:27] | Very tiny, | 又小 |
[1:07:28] | And goes snap, crackle, pop? | 会啄人 会叽叽叫呢 |
[1:07:36] | A baby chick eating cracker jacks! | 是吃薯片的小鸡啦 |
[1:07:51] | – What are you studying? – Rivers. | -你们都学什么呢 -河流 |
[1:07:54] | Rivers… | 河流… |
[1:07:56] | Then let’s test someone. | 让我们来测试一下 |
[1:07:59] | Of course. Agnan, please stand up. | 好的 阿尼昂 快起立 |
[1:08:01] | No, no. Not you. | 不不 不是你 |
[1:08:03] | You, over there. | 那边那个 就你 |
[1:08:08] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字呢 |
[1:08:11] | Clotaire, sir. | 我叫克罗泰尔 先生 |
[1:08:12] | Very well then. Tell me, which river | 很好 告诉我 |
[1:08:17] | runs through paris? | 哪条河流穿过巴黎 |
[1:08:27] | I’m listening… the river that runs through paris? | 听着 穿过巴黎的河流 |
[1:08:45] | Didn’t your parents take you on a riverboat ride? | 你父母没带你去河上坐过船吗 |
[1:08:54] | Swimming forbidden in the Seine | 禁止在塞纳河游泳 |
[1:08:59] | The Seine? | 塞纳河吗 |
[1:09:10] | Bravo, Clotaire! | 太棒了 克罗泰尔 |
[1:09:14] | Was it that hard? | 有那么难吗 |
[1:09:15] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:22] | How’s the deal going? | 那件事处理得怎么样了 |
[1:09:24] | – I think we should be firm. – But we mustn’t… | -我们立场要坚定 -但我觉得… |
[1:09:26] | – What’s the timeframe? – Ten days. | -还能撑多久呢 -十天 |
[1:09:28] | I think that… | 我认为… |
[1:09:29] | Keep me informed of any developments. | 有消息就告诉我 |
[1:09:37] | – Hello? – Hi, it’s me. | -你好 -是我呀 |
[1:09:39] | Did he say anything to you? | 木赤博姆先生说什么了吗 |
[1:09:54] | I know how we’ll make the money. | 我想到赚钱的办法啦 看 |
[1:10:31] | Hey guys, you want to be unbeatable? | 伙计们 想成为无敌勇士吗 |
[1:10:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:10:35] | Come to the vacant lot and you’ll see. | 来工地看看就明白啦 |
[1:10:44] | And? | 所以呢 |
[1:10:45] | We found the formula of the magic potion. | 我们找到了魔法饮料的配方 |
[1:10:50] | It’ll make you as strong as an ox. | 喝下去就能力大如牛 |
[1:10:53] | It costs five francs. | 售价只有五法郎 |
[1:10:54] | How do we know it works? | 我们怎么知道它有没有用呢 |
[1:10:56] | You there. | 你 |
[1:10:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:11:18] | Now, | 现在 |
[1:11:19] | try to lift that. | 去举起那辆车 |
[1:12:21] | Next! paid. | 下一个 交钱 |
[1:12:27] | Paid. | 交钱 |
[1:12:43] | We won’t have enough. | 魔法饮料不够了 |
[1:12:44] | Rufus went to make some more. | 别担心 鲁弗斯在做新的 |
[1:13:06] | Three and four… | 三百 四百… |
[1:13:09] | And five make… | 五百… |
[1:13:11] | Five hundred and thirty francs! | 一共五百三十法郎 |
[1:13:13] | Hey, you! | 喂 你们 |
[1:13:14] | Little rascals! | 你们这群小混蛋 |
[1:13:15] | Look what you did to my boy! | 把我儿子搞成什么样啦 |
[1:13:19] | I want to see your parents! You brats! | 我要找你们爸妈 混蛋 |
[1:13:27] | Come back here. | 给我回来 |
[1:13:31] | Come on run, we’ll catch them. | 儿子快跑 抓住他们 |
[1:13:33] | You won’t get away! I’ll catch you! | 你们跑不掉的 我要抓住你们 |
[1:13:36] | Come here! Come back here! | 回来 给我回来 |
[1:13:43] | We have the money. | 我们凑够钱啦 |
[1:13:45] | Ok, where’s the car? | 好 车在哪儿 |
[1:13:49] | We’ll call you back. | 等下再打给你吧 |
[1:13:51] | Now he wants a car. | 他又要一辆车啦 |
[1:13:53] | We’ll never see the end of it. | 有完没完啊 |
[1:14:15] | What flavor, sir? | 少爷 您要什么口味 |
[1:14:19] | Excuse me? | 什么呢 |
[1:14:21] | Chocolate-strawberry. | 我要巧克力草莓味 |
[1:14:22] | Very well, sir. | 好的 少爷 |
[1:14:41] | Hurry up, the others are waiting. | 快点儿 他们等着呢 |
[1:14:45] | What? | 你说啥 |
[1:14:47] | I don’t know how to drive. | 我不会开车哦 |
[1:14:48] | You have to turn the key. | 你得转钥匙点火 |
[1:14:50] | He took it with him. | 钥匙被司机拿走啦 |
[1:14:51] | We’ll fix the wires. | 可以接电线嘛 |
[1:14:53] | I saw it in a film. Keep watch. | 我在电影里见过 给我把风哦 |
[1:14:55] | You, help me. | 你快来帮我 |
[1:15:01] | What’s going on? | 接下去咋办呢 |
[1:15:04] | Chocolate-strawberry. | 巧克力草莓味 谢谢 |
[1:15:10] | Move aside! | 快让开 |
[1:15:11] | Move aside! | 走开 |
[1:15:24] | Driving on the streets, pass. | 城市道路测试 通过 |
[1:15:27] | Test for the break, pass. | 刹车测试 通过 |
[1:15:30] | Let’s see if you can parallel park. | 来看看你会不会靠边停车 |
[1:15:35] | Park over there. | 就停那儿吧 |
[1:15:36] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:15:41] | What the… follow them! | 怎么回事 跟住他们 |
[1:15:44] | – But… – Follow them! | -可是… -跟上 |
[1:15:46] | I said, follow them! | 叫你跟你就跟啊 |
[1:15:50] | Out of my way! | 快让路啊 |
[1:15:52] | Out of my way! | 闪开呀 |
[1:15:53] | Faster! we’ll catch them. | 快点 逮住他们 |
[1:15:54] | I’ll have his license revoked! | 我要吊销他的驾照 |
[1:16:01] | Out of my way! | 闪开闪开 |
[1:16:03] | Out of my way! | 让路哇 |
[1:16:06] | Pass them! | 超过他们 |
[1:16:14] | I need men I can trust. | 我需要个值得信赖的助手 |
[1:16:17] | I won’t live forever, you know. | 我不可能一直干下去啊 |
[1:16:19] | I need to think about who’ll take over one day. | 得考虑一下谁当接班人 |
[1:16:22] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:16:30] | I do say… | 幸好… |
[1:16:32] | Good thing you were there. | 有你在身边呀 |
[1:16:35] | Tell me, what’s your opinion on the patemouille file? | 来 说说你对刚才的事有什么看法 |
[1:16:38] | I think we should accept. | 我觉得应该接受他们的条件 |
[1:16:40] | I think that… | 但我觉得… |
[1:16:41] | Ok, you handle the deal. | 你说得对 听你的吧 |
[1:16:43] | – But… – Shut up. | -可我认为… -你闭嘴 |
[1:16:45] | I didn’t mean you. | 我又没让你说话 |
[1:17:16] | That’s a good one. | 靠边停车做得很好 |
[1:17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[1:17:45] | That’ll never work. | 这办法不对 |
[1:17:50] | What do we do now? | 接下来怎么办呢 |
[1:17:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:17:56] | How did we get here? | 我们居然到达了哦 |
[1:18:01] | Hello? I’d like to speak to blind Jack, please. | 你好 我找独眼龙杰克 |
[1:18:06] | Ok, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[1:18:09] | Hey look! it’s Joachim. | 看呀 是乔基姆 |
[1:18:11] | Hi guys. | 大家好呀 |
[1:18:14] | I thought you’d disappeared. | 我们还以为你被丢掉了呐 |
[1:18:16] | No, I just came down with a case of the chickenpox. | 没有呀 只是出水痘而已 |
[1:18:21] | This is my brother. | 这是我弟弟哦 |
[1:18:23] | Isn’t he cute? | 可爱吧 |
[1:18:27] | Don’t touch! you’ll give him germs. | 不许摸他 你手上有细菌 |
[1:18:30] | Babies are fragile. | 小宝宝可脆弱呢 |
[1:18:34] | Did you hear? He said my name. | 听到没 他喊我名字呢 |
[1:18:37] | I thought you didn’t like him. | 我还以为你讨厌你弟弟呢 |
[1:18:39] | That was before. | 那是以前的事啦 |
[1:18:40] | Before what? | 什么以前 |
[1:18:42] | Before I knew how great it was. | 在我明白当哥哥有多棒以前 |
[1:18:45] | I’ll be able to teach him lots of things… | 我要教他好多东西… |
[1:18:48] | Like soccer and riding a bike. | 比如踢球 骑车 |
[1:18:50] | My parents always set me as an example. | 爸妈经常拿我做榜样 |
[1:18:52] | “When Joachim was your age, he could do that.” | “乔基姆像你这么大的时候 就会这些了” |
[1:18:55] | He’ll be very impressed | 他会非常崇拜我 |
[1:18:58] | And I’ll give him orders and he’ll do everything I say. | 我还能支使他 他会对我言听计从 |
[1:19:02] | Ok, bye guys. | 好啦 大家拜拜 |
[1:19:14] | Hello? | 您好 |
[1:19:17] | Hello? | 您好 |
[1:19:23] | I’ll never drive again as long as I live. | 我这辈子再也不开车啦 |
[1:19:27] | I don’t understand. | 为什么呢 |
[1:19:29] | Never ever. | 不开就是不开啦 |
[1:19:31] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[1:19:33] | Thank you, I’m so happy. | 谢谢你们 我好开心哦 |
[1:19:35] | – About what? – About my little brother! | -为什么呢 -因为我的小弟弟呀 |
[1:19:38] | What little brother? | 什么小弟弟啊 |
[1:19:39] | My little brother… the baby mom’s going to have. | 就是妈妈快要给我生的小弟弟 |
[1:19:44] | I’m not having a baby. | 我没打算生宝宝呀 |
[1:19:47] | Who gave you that idea? | 谁跟你说的哦 |
[1:19:49] | But… | 可是… |
[1:19:51] | I wanted a little brother. | 我想要个小弟弟 |
[1:19:53] | Little brothers are terrific. | 有小弟弟多好啊 |
[1:19:56] | Why can’t I have one? | 为什么我不能有呢 |
[1:20:00] | You never do anything to make me happy. | 你们总是不做让我开心的事 |
[1:21:55] | That night, after dinner, | 那天晚饭后 |
[1:21:57] | Mom and Dad kept on laughing in their bedroom. | 爸爸妈妈一直在卧室里开心地笑 |
[1:22:03] | And one day, when I came home from school, | 有一天 我放学回家 |
[1:22:10] | They had some good news for me. | 他们说有好消息要告诉我 |
[1:22:16] | The baby took a long time. | 宝宝要过很久才能出生哦 |
[1:22:18] | I don’t know how long, but it was | 不知道要多久 但是 |
[1:22:20] | longer than waiting for Christmas. | 感觉比等待圣诞节还久呢 |
[1:22:23] | – The day after tomorrow? – Not yet. | -后天能生出来吗 -没那么快 |
[1:22:28] | Life went on. | 生活还在继续 |
[1:22:35] | Geoffroy got punished for the car incident. | 乔弗瓦因为开车事件受罚了 |
[1:22:39] | Now he has to walk to school. | 现在只能走路上学 |
[1:22:46] | I saw Marie-Edwige and she invited me to her birthday. | 玛丽·艾德薇邀我去她的生日派对 |
[1:22:49] | It’s on Thurday. | 星期四举行哦 |
[1:22:51] | Thursday? I’ll have to see, I have a very busy schedule. | 星期四吗 看情况吧 我很忙的 |
[1:22:56] | Ok, it was more like… | 好吧 其实我想说的是… |
[1:23:01] | We have another new neighbor. | 我们又有了个新邻居 |
[1:23:04] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:23:05] | He and Dad tease each other too. | 爸爸也和他干上了 |
[1:23:07] | – Just try it. – You don’t scare me. | -有种你试试啊 -你吓不倒我 |
[1:23:09] | You don’t scare me. | 难道你吓得倒我 |
[1:23:11] | Go back home! | 滚回去 |
[1:23:14] | And I kept waiting. | 我继续等 |
[1:23:16] | – Tomorrow? – No, but very soon. | -明天能生吗 -不能 快啦 |
[1:23:19] | I was in a hurry to start teaching my little brother new things. | 我急着想教小弟弟学新玩意儿 |
[1:23:25] | Good! | 棒极啦 |
[1:23:33] | Look! | 看哦 |
[1:23:37] | And then one morning, | 有一天早晨 |
[1:23:39] | We all went to the hospital… | 我们全家去了医院… |
[1:23:43] | And my little brother finally arrived. | 小弟弟终于要来啦 |
[1:23:47] | It’s a girl. | 恭喜 是个女孩子 |
[1:23:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:52] | Come on, shoot! | 来啊 射门 |
[1:23:55] | Go on, shoot. | 踢嘛 |
[1:23:59] | Look! | 看哦 |
[1:24:08] | My goodness, isn’t she cute? | 上帝呀 她多可爱呀 |
[1:24:11] | She’s an angel. | 真像个天使 |
[1:24:12] | She certainly does have her father’s jaw. | 下巴真像爸爸 |
[1:24:15] | She’s her mother’s spitting image. | 和她妈妈一模一样 |
[1:24:17] | I’m sorry, not the jaw. | 除了下巴不像 |
[1:24:27] | How do you like your sister? | 你喜欢小妹妹吗 |
[1:24:29] | Frankly, it’s hard to say. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[1:24:32] | We’ll see when she’s done. For now she’s toothless and bald. | 等她长大再说 她现在没牙又没头发 |
[1:24:35] | She’s cute anyhow. | 她无论怎么样都是可爱的 |
[1:24:37] | Cute? | 可爱吗 |
[1:24:38] | She’s red and wrinkled, | 她红嘟嘟皱巴巴的 |
[1:24:40] | Like a pickled pepper. | 像腌过的甜椒 |
[1:24:43] | She just stares into space and gurgles. | 两眼无神 咯咯出声 |
[1:24:47] | Everyone says she’s smiling, but that’s a joke. | 大家还说她在笑 开玩笑吧 |
[1:24:50] | All she does is gurgle. | 她那是流口水的声音 |
[1:24:55] | I wanted a brother. | 我要的是弟弟 |
[1:24:56] | But at the hospital, Mom took this instead. | 但妈妈非要生个妹妹 |
[1:24:59] | I don’t know why. | 真是不懂为什么 |
[1:25:03] | She has rolls of fat everywhere, | 她身上一坨坨肉 |
[1:25:05] | She looks like she has four cheeks. | 就像长着四个脸蛋 |
[1:25:11] | I should’ve asked for a puppy. | 还不如养条小狗呢 |
[1:25:23] | It’s funny, | 你好可爱 |
[1:25:24] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[1:25:25] | At that moemnt, I was thinking about the topic our teacher gave us. | 那时候 我想起了老师出的题目 |
[1:25:39] | Because now I know. | 现在我知道答案啦 |
[1:25:45] | What I want to do when I grow up | 长大后 我要 |
[1:25:47] | Is make people laugh. | 给大家带来欢笑 |
[1:25:57] | Look here! | 孩子们 看这边 |
[1:25:59] | Look here! | 看这边 |