英文名称:Little Woods
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:42] | – What are you doing here, Dale? – Sorry for the house call. | -你来这干什么 -抱歉来你家找你 |
[03:46] | It’s after midnight. | 这大半夜的 |
[03:48] | Just got off my shift. | 刚下班 |
[03:50] | Well? | 那又怎样 |
[03:52] | Uh, you got any Oxy? | 你这有奥施康定吗 |
[03:57] | Not for months. | 几个月前就没了 |
[03:59] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[04:02] | – You out and out? – Yeah, I’ve been out. | -彻底不干吗 -是 我已经不干了 |
[04:09] | No, whoa! Okay. Okay. | 不 好了 好了 |
[04:13] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 进来 |
[04:20] | How long has it been like this? | 你这样多长时间了 |
[04:22] | Uh, a couple weeks. | 几个星期 |
[04:24] | Happened when I was back home for the season. | 我回家过节的时候受伤的 |
[04:27] | I can wrap you up, but you’re gonna need to go to the hospital. | 我可以给你包扎起来 但你得去医院看看 |
[04:31] | Tried. They made me wait six hours. | 看过了 我足足等了六个小时 |
[04:33] | By then it was time to start my shift. | 那时候我都该上班了 |
[04:35] | Well, next time wait seven. | 下次等七个小时 |
[04:38] | Till then? | 要等下次吗 |
[04:40] | I really don’t have anything for you, Dale. | 我真的没什么东西给你 戴尔 |
[04:46] | Why’d you stop? | 你为什么不干了 |
[04:50] | I got caught on the border with my mom’s meds. | 我带着我妈妈的药在边境被抓了 |
[04:53] | No Oxy? | 没有奥施康定吗 |
[04:55] | No. | 没有 |
[04:56] | Nothin’ nowhere? | 哪里都没有吗 |
[04:59] | Nowhere. | 哪里都没有 |
[05:01] | Wouldn’t tell me, would ya? | 你不想告诉我 是吗 |
[05:04] | I got 10 days left on my probation | 我还有十天的假释期 |
[05:06] | and the last thing I need to do is implicate myself | 我最不该做的就是把自己牵连到 |
[05:08] | in a worse crime than I got caught committing. | 比当初被抓获时更严重的罪行中 |
[05:11] | So… | 所以 |
[05:13] | no, I wouldn’t. | 对 我不想 |
[05:16] | Keep it elevated, stay off of it, | 把腿抬高 别去碰它 |
[05:20] | and go to the hospital, okay? | 然后去医院 好吗 |
[05:25] | Sorry I couldn’t do more. | 对不起 我只能做这些了 |
[05:28] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[05:30] | It’s a shame though. Bill’s selling for a lot more than you did. | 太可惜了 比尔要价比你高多了 |
[05:35] | That’s ’cause he’s a drug dealer. | 那是因为他是个毒贩 |
[06:33] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[06:35] | You’re okay, Bear. | 没事的 小熊 |
[06:41] | You’re okay. Get it all out. | 没事的 都吐出来 |
[06:43] | Oh, yeah. Get it all out. | 对 都吐出来 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:800个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:74个,六级词汇:29个,GRE词汇:28个,托福词汇:54个,考研词汇:79个,专四词汇:60个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:149个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:49] | You’re okay, Bear. | 没事的 小熊 |
[06:52] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[06:58] | You all done? | 好了吗 |
[07:01] | You’re okay, Bear. All right? | 没事的 小熊 好吗 |
[07:28] | 有人在家吗 \h发送自奥莉 | |
[07:29] | 在吗 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h发送自奥莉 | |
[07:31] | 你能过来吗 \h发送自奥莉 | |
[09:02] | I don’t know what’s better, | 不知道是看到你更高兴 |
[09:03] | seeing you or seeing clean laundry. | 还是看到干净衣服更高兴 |
[09:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:07] | I don’t know why you don’t get whoever left | 我不懂你干嘛不让那个在你衬衫上 |
[09:09] | that lipstick on your nice shirt to do it for you. | 留口红印的人给你洗 |
[09:14] | It’d be a lot cheaper. | 那可便宜多了 |
[09:16] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[09:20] | – Can I get two coffees? – Yeah. | -能给我两杯咖啡吗 -好的 |
[09:22] | Hey, I forgot the creamer today, so you’ll have to take it black. | 今天忘带奶精了 你只能喝黑咖啡了 |
[09:25] | – I hope that’s okay. – All right. | -希望你们不介意 -好吧 |
[09:27] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:29] | The usual, please. | 跟往常一样 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Yeah? Did you find a place yet? | 是吗 你找到住的地方了吗 |
[09:32] | – No. Still staying in the truck. – Yeah? | -没有 还住在卡车里 -是吗 |
[09:34] | Well, at least it’s warmed up a little bit | 至少现在还暖和了点 |
[09:36] | – instead of being so freaking cold. – Yeah. | -不是特别冷 -是啊 |
[09:39] | – Good old steak and eggs, huh? – Thank you. | -上好的老牛排和鸡蛋 -谢谢 |
[09:43] | – Yeah. – Let me have two. I’m gonna take one back to Jeff. | -好的 -我要两份 一份带给杰夫 |
[09:45] | – Okay. Jeff is your secret lover, right? – Nah. | -好的 杰夫是你的秘密情人吧 -不是 |
[09:48] | – No? – Keep the change. | -不是吗 -不用找了 |
[09:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:14] | – How are you doin’, Bill? – Good, Ollie. How are you? | -你好吗 比尔 -很好 奥莉 你好吗 |
[10:17] | I’m fine, Bill. | 我很好 比尔 |
[10:20] | Heard Dale made a house visit. | 听说戴尔到你家找你了 |
[10:24] | – Who? – Funny. | -谁 -有意思 |
[10:26] | You were always funny. | 你总是很有意思 |
[10:31] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做点什么 |
[10:34] | He just got back to town. | 他刚回到镇上 |
[10:36] | And he had no idea that I wasn’t selling anymore. | 他不知道我没在卖药了 |
[10:39] | Could be, couldn’t you, if you wanted. | 能卖 不是吗 只要你想 |
[10:43] | He mentioned you had a foreclosure notice on your door. | 他说你门上有一张丧失赎回权通知单 |
[10:46] | Not like you couldn’t use the money. | 你又不是用不上那钱 |
[10:51] | We’d make great partners. | 我们能成为好搭档 |
[10:56] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[11:02] | If you change your mind, let me know? | 如果你改主意了 告诉我 |
[11:11] | So did he buy from you then? Dale. | 所以当时他是从你那买的吗 戴尔 |
[11:16] | Well, he’s working today. | 他今天能上班了 |
[11:43] | I’ve been applying for something normal, | 我一直在找普通的工作 |
[11:46] | you know, so I can stop all the odd jobs and whatnot. | 这样我能不打零工之类的 |
[11:49] | All legal, of course. | 当然 都是合法的 |
[11:52] | And the illegal stuff… | 违法的事 |
[11:55] | Getting better at saying no? | 能做到说不吗 |
[11:57] | Yes. | 能 |
[12:05] | How’s the living situation? | 居住环境怎么样 |
[12:07] | Not great. | 并不好 |
[12:09] | I guess it’s a good thing that Mom passed | 我想妈妈在我们被驱逐之前过世 |
[12:11] | before we got evicted. | 倒是一件好事 |
[12:13] | Just have me to worry about now, so… | 我现在只用关心眼前的事 所以 |
[12:17] | And how is your sister? | 你妹妹还好吗 |
[12:18] | I haven’t seen her much. | 我最近没怎么见过她 |
[12:21] | Well, even after… | 甚至在那之后 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:30] | You ever think about leaving? | 你曾想过离开吗 |
[12:36] | You know, one of the jobs that I applied to is out in Spokane, | 我申请的一个工作在斯波坎 |
[12:40] | so, I’m not just… | 所以 我不再 |
[12:43] | thinking about thinking about it anymore. | 思前想后 思来想去 |
[12:51] | Speaking of which, I need a reference. | 说到这里 我需要一封推荐信 |
[12:55] | So I was wondering if maybe… | 所以我在想你可不可以 |
[13:01] | – What? Is that stupid? – Not worried about what I’ll say? | -怎么 那很傻吗 -不担心我会说什么吗 |
[13:04] | – Why? What are you gonna say? – I guess you’ll find out. | -为什么 你要说什么 -我想你会知道的 |
[13:07] | I know you think that that’s funny, but that’s not funny. | 我知道你认为那很好笑 但并不好笑 |
[13:11] | All good things. I think this is great. | 都是好事 我认为这很好 |
[13:15] | A good opportunity to start fresh. | 一个重新开始的好机会 |
[13:20] | Well, your restitution is fully paid. | 你的赔偿金已经付清了 |
[13:23] | You’ve got one more check-in, and then, | 你再报道一次 然后 |
[13:25] | in eight days, your probation is done. | 八天后 你的假释期就结束了 |
[13:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Ollie. | 奥莉 |
[13:38] | You are so close. | 你就差一点了 |
[13:42] | Please stay out of trouble. | 请不要惹麻烦 |
[13:55] | So, you thought I forgot about that fiver you owe me, | 你以为我忘了你还欠我五美金 |
[13:57] | so last week I took a pair of your socks. | 所以上周我拿了你一双袜子 |
[13:59] | If you want ’em back… You know I write shit down. | 如果你想拿回去 你知道我会在上面乱画 |
[14:02] | – Hey, I’m Jack. – Okay, Jack. Yeah? | -我是杰克 -你好 杰克 有事吗 |
[14:05] | You’re that Oleander girl, aren’t you? | 你就是那个叫奥利安德的女孩吗 |
[14:06] | What’s it to ya? | 你有事吗 |
[14:07] | Well, I need to get across the border. | 我需要越过边境 |
[14:09] | My leg’s getting worse, and I can’t see a doctor on this side. | 我的腿越来越糟 我在这边看不了医生 |
[14:12] | Excuse me. You must be looking for someone else. | 抱歉 你还是找别人吧 |
[14:15] | I can’t get work! | 我这样找不到工作 |
[14:22] | Hey, that’s ten. | 十美元 |
[14:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:28] | Oleander King, you must miss me something fierce. | 奥利安德·金 你一定很想我吧 |
[14:30] | Well, if I do, Ian, it hasn’t hit me yet. | 我倒是想 伊恩 但还没那种感觉 |
[14:34] | – Hit you now? – I can think of someone who might miss you, | -现在呢 -我知道有谁可能会想你 |
[14:37] | but it’s not me. | 但不是我 |
[14:40] | Hey, you been talking to the guys about me? | 你一直跟大伙说起我吗 |
[14:42] | What? Like how much I admire you? | 说什么 说我有多崇拜你吗 |
[14:44] | No. You know what I mean. | 不是 你知道我什么意思 |
[14:46] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没说 |
[14:49] | Okay, ’cause I’ve had some new guys ask me, | 好吧 因为有生人找我了 |
[14:51] | and then Bill’s been on my ass. So… | 比尔也一直在烦我 所以 |
[14:52] | You and Bill, huh? | 你和比尔吗 |
[14:54] | Oh, shit. You’re getting the itch. | 该死 你开始手痒了 |
[14:56] | – No, I’m not. – Yeah? | -不 我没有 -是吗 |
[14:59] | You’d make a killing. | 你会大赚一笔的 |
[15:02] | – Bill charges much more than you used to. – Yeah, I heard. | -比尔比你以前要价高多了 -我听说了 |
[15:05] | So if you want in, come talk to me. | 所以如果你想加入 来找我 |
[15:08] | Why don’t you help your kid | 你为什么就不能把心思花在 |
[15:10] | and my sister instead? | 你的孩子和我姐姐身上呢 |
[15:23] | This is Oleander King calling on behalf | 我是代表布里奇特·索伦森的 |
[15:25] | Oleander King of Bridget Sorensen. | |
[15:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I’m her daughter. | 对 我是她女儿 |
[15:33] | No, adopted. That’s… | 不是 领养的 是 |
[15:39] | She, uh… Bridget passed away, actually, so… | 她 布丽奇特过世了 所以 |
[15:47] | Yeah, I have ’em. | 对 我有这些 |
[15:54] | Wait, wait. “Due-on-sale”? | 等一下 等一下 “转售即还”贷款 |
[15:57] | What… What does that mean? | 那是 那是什么意思 |
[16:16] | Come on, Bear. | 进去 小熊 |
[16:31] | Can I have some apple juice, Auntie Ollie? | 能给我拿点苹果汁吗 奥莉小姨 |
[16:35] | “May I have some apple juice, please?” | “请问我可以喝点苹果汁吗 谢谢” |
[16:37] | – May I? – If you eat some peas. | -可以吗 -要是你吃些豌豆的话 |
[16:43] | Squashed. Not with your fingers. | 豌豆泥 不要用手 |
[16:45] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[17:04] | May I be excused? | 我可以离席了吗 |
[17:05] | Had your fill? | 吃饱了吗 |
[17:08] | Can you eat a piece of chicken? | 你能再吃点鸡肉吗 |
[17:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:14] | Okay, come on. Want your coloring book? | 好了 过来 想要你的涂色书吗 |
[17:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:18] | – Say thank you. – Thank you. | -说谢谢 -谢谢 |
[17:24] | You’re gonna be good, right, | 你会乖乖的 对吧 |
[17:26] | while I go back inside and talk to your aunt? | 我进去跟你小姨谈谈 |
[17:28] | – Yeah? – I want my other coloring book. | -好吗 -我想要另一本涂色书 |
[17:31] | You want your other coloring book? Are you gonna say “please”? | 你想要另一本涂色书吗 你能说”请”吗 |
[17:33] | Uh-huh. And I’m gonna color you a big, fat turd. | 我要给你涂一坨又大又肥的大便 |
[17:45] | You’re still sleeping on the floor in Mom’s room? | 你还睡在妈妈房间的地板上吗 |
[17:48] | I kinda got used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[17:51] | Well, what’s wrong with your room? | 你的房间有什么问题吗 |
[17:54] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是 |
[17:58] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[18:13] | I’m interviewing for a job out in Spokane. | 我要去斯波坎面试一份工作 |
[18:18] | I’m thinking if I get it, | 我在想如果我被录用了 |
[18:19] | I’m just gonna let go of the house. | 我就不要这栋房子了 |
[18:22] | So, you get this job, you’re leaving. | 所以 你得到这份工作 你就要离开 |
[18:25] | Yeah, hopefully. | 是的 希望如此 |
[18:29] | You, Oleander, are not hopeful. | 你 奥利安德 从不寄托于希望 |
[18:32] | Practical, yeah. Resourceful, absolutely. | 你实干 足智多谋 绝对的 |
[18:35] | Y… You never hope. You do. | 你 你从不寄托于希望 你动手做 |
[18:38] | Well, sometimes I do a little too much. | 有时候我就是做得太多了 |
[18:44] | You’ll be fine. | 你没问题的 |
[18:45] | You’ll get the job. You’ll get out of here. | 你会得到这份工作 你会离开这里的 |
[19:05] | Just like old times. Want one? | 就像过去一样 来一根吗 |
[19:08] | Nah, I quit. They’re bad for you. | 不 我戒了 对你的身体不好 |
[19:11] | I’m picking my poison. | 无所谓了 |
[19:26] | Hey, if I leave, Deb, | 如果我离开了 黛比 |
[19:29] | you’re gonna have to step up. | 你得振作起来 |
[19:31] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[19:33] | I’m clean. I’ve been clean. | 我没吸毒 我一直都没吸 |
[19:36] | Good. | 那就好 |
[19:42] | – Look, I know this is sudden with the house… – I’m pregnant. | -我知道关于房子的事很突然 -我怀孕了 |
[19:51] | Well, what are you and the guy gonna do? | 那你和那家伙怎么打算的 |
[19:54] | – It’s Ian’s. – Oh, God. | -是伊恩的 -天啊 |
[19:56] | Well, that answers that. What are you gonna do? | 你倒是说了是谁的 你怎么打算的 |
[19:58] | Please don’t. I don’t need any more of that from you. | 别问了 我不需要你的帮助 |
[20:01] | Well, what do you need from me, Deb? | 那你需要我干什么呢 黛比 |
[20:03] | Nothin’. | 什么都不要 |
[20:06] | – Well, what are you gonna do? – I don’t know. | -那你准备怎么做 -我不知道 |
[20:08] | – I don’t have a lot of options. – Either you have it… | -我没有多少选择 -你要么有 |
[20:10] | Or I don’t? | 要么我没有吗 |
[20:15] | Never mind. | 不用费心了 |
[20:16] | You know, I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[20:20] | What do you mean, you’ll take care of it? | 什么意思 你会搞定的 |
[20:21] | Means I’ll take care of it. | 意思是我会搞定的 |
[20:24] | What, with some back-alley fix at Taylor’s? | 怎么搞 在泰勒诊所街后窄巷里搞定吗 |
[20:27] | You really wanna take that risk? | 你真的要冒这个险吗 |
[20:28] | God, you have a kid! | 老天 你还有个孩子呢 |
[20:29] | Johnny is exactly why I can’t. | 正是因为强尼我才要打掉 |
[20:34] | – I live in a parking lot. – No, that was your choice. | -我住停车场里 -不 那是你的选择 |
[20:36] | You could’ve lived in the house if you wanted to. | 如果你愿意 是可以生活在房子里的 |
[20:38] | You’re giving away our house, so… | 你就快失去我们的房子了 所以 |
[20:41] | You could get seriously hurt. | 你可能会受到伤害的 |
[20:42] | Hopefully not though, right? | 希望不会如此 对吧 |
[20:44] | – No, I don’t hope, right? – You do. | -我没有这样想 好吗 -你有 |
[20:51] | Fine. You’ll move in here. | 好吧 你搬进来 |
[20:53] | In a house we’re about to lose? | 搬进我们就快失去的房子吗 |
[20:54] | What if I found a way to make some money… | 要是我能找到办法再赚点钱 |
[20:56] | It’s not like I wouldn’t have bills. | 又不是我以后再也不用付账单了 |
[20:58] | But you’d have a home. | 但你会有个家 |
[20:59] | An actual home. And I could help you out once I get a real job. | 一个真的家 我一旦找到工作了还能帮你 |
[21:02] | You want me to have another kid? | 你想让我再养个孩子吗 |
[21:06] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[21:08] | I want you to be okay. | 我想你一切安好 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | ‘Cause you’re leaving. | 因为你要走了 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:19] | Where are you gonna get the money, Ollie? | 你准备怎么筹钱 奥莉 |
[21:24] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[22:18] | Your hair’s longer. | 你头发变长了 |
[22:20] | Yours is too. | 你的也是 |
[22:23] | – I miss you sometimes. – Yeah? | -我有时候会想你 -是吗 |
[22:26] | I miss you all the time. | 我无时无刻不在想你 |
[22:32] | You’re tired. Close your eyes. | 你累了 闭上眼睛 |
[22:39] | Are you sleepy? | 你困了吗 |
[22:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:06] | So that is $5,682 due | 一共需要5682美元 |
[23:10] | to turn the home over to Deborah Hale. | 房子才能归到黛博拉·黑尔名下 |
[23:13] | – And when would that be due? – In one week. | -需要什么时候付齐 -一周内 |
[23:16] | One… | 一 |
[23:18] | We’ve sent many notices of the foreclosure to your home. | 我们给你家发了很多次丧失赎取权的通知 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[23:24] | But is there something that we could maybe work out? | 但我们有没有协商的余地呢 |
[23:26] | I’m sorry. It’s been a rough time for a lot of people. | 很抱歉 现在对很多人来说都是艰难时期 |
[23:29] | Yeah. And here we are, trying to keep the one thing that we have | 是的 所以我们在这 努力想保留 |
[23:32] | that nobody else is gonna want. | 没人想要 但却是我们唯一拥有的东西 |
[23:34] | Trust me. If you saw the house, | 相信我 如果你见过那房子 |
[23:36] | you’d pay us to keep it. | 你会倒贴钱给我们的 |
[23:40] | Can you let us just give you half the money? | 能不能让我们先付一半 |
[23:45] | Please? | 求你了 |
[23:53] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[24:01] | I hate begging. | 我讨厌求人 |
[24:03] | Yeah, it doesn’t exactly float my boat either, | 是的 这也不太合我的胃口 |
[24:05] | but three grand would be better than six. | 但三千总好过六千 |
[24:08] | Might as well be 50,000. | 怎么不和5万比呢 |
[24:12] | Money is money is money when you ain’t got it. | 没钱的时候 一分钱都算钱 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:21] | If you can get us half the total mortgage in one week, | 如果你能在一周内偿还总贷款额的一半 |
[24:24] | we can redistribute the rest | 我们可以把剩下的重新分配到 |
[24:25] | across future payments. | 之后的分期偿还里 |
[24:27] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[24:29] | Yeah. Thank you so much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[24:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:12] | – Oh, Jesus Christ. – Oh, somebody’s late for work. | -老天爷 -有人上班迟到了 |
[25:14] | – What do you want? – What do I want? | -你想怎样 -我想怎样 |
[25:16] | – Come on, bud. – Oh, what’s up, little man? | -来吧 小子 -怎么样啊 小人儿 |
[25:19] | Come say hi to Daddy. | 来和爸爸打个招呼 |
[25:24] | Oh, Jesus, he’s drunk. | 老天 他喝醉了 |
[25:26] | Are you sick too? | 你也生病了吗 |
[25:29] | Am I sick? No, I’m not sick. | 我生病了吗 不 我没生病 |
[25:32] | Okay, let’s get you inside. | 好 我们进去吧 |
[25:40] | – What? – Leave. Leave. | -怎么了 -走开 走开 |
[25:42] | What, I can’t hang out with my son? | 怎么 我还不能和自己儿子相处了吗 |
[25:44] | Not like this. | 不能像这样 |
[25:45] | Oh, but you can ask me for money? | 那你就能找我要钱 |
[25:46] | – Yes. – Shit. | -是的 -狗屎 |
[25:49] | What are you feeding the little guy? He looks like he’s starving. | 你都给孩子吃什么 他看起来饿坏了 |
[25:52] | Starving? Well, I’ll put him on your diet, | 饿 那好 我让他用你的食谱 |
[25:54] | nothing but beer. | 除了啤酒别的都不吃 |
[25:55] | Hope he grows up big and strong | 祝愿他能茁壮成长 |
[25:57] | and fucking worthless like his daddy. | 跟他爸爸一样毫无价值 |
[26:02] | You’re a bad mom. | 你是个坏妈妈 |
[26:09] | Okay. I got that money you begged me for. | 好吧 我弄到了你求我的那笔钱 |
[26:12] | – I didn’t beg you for shit! – Uh-huh. You should be thanking me. | -我求你个屁 -你应该感谢我 |
[26:15] | – I don’t want it. – That’s what you should be doing. | -我不想要 -那才是你应该做的 |
[26:16] | – You begged me for it! – Fuck off! Get out! | -你求我的 -滚开 死开 |
[26:20] | Go! Leave! You’re a joke! | 滚开 你就是个笑话 |
[26:23] | You’re a fucking joke! | 你他妈就是个笑话 |
[26:42] | Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. Stop. You need that! | 不 不 不 可别 你需要这钱 |
[26:51] | You’re good. | 你表现很好 |
[26:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:00] | Johnny? | 强尼 |
[27:13] | – Here you go, sir. – Thank you. | -先生 你点的餐 -谢谢 |
[27:51] | 最后通牒 此辆汽车为违法停放 本停车场只为顾客开放 停放超过24小时的车辆将被拖走 费用自行承担 | |
[28:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:18] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 我没事 |
[28:21] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[28:23] | Sure? | 确定吗 |
[28:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:42] | You ever heard about knockin’? | 你听说过什么是敲门吗 |
[28:45] | What? Here to tell me what a piece of shit I am? | 怎么 来这是说我有多混蛋的吗 |
[28:51] | You said if I wanted back in, to come see you. | 你说如果我想回来干 就来找你 |
[28:54] | – Why? – I thought you were here for Deb. | -怎么了 -我以为你是为黛比来的 |
[29:00] | I am. | 我是 |
[29:06] | Well, answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[29:10] | – You want back in? – Are you sellin’? | -你想回来吗 -你还卖吗 |
[29:12] | I know who’s buying, | 我有认识的买家 |
[29:14] | here in Little Woods, Tioga, Watford City. | 小森林 沃特福德市 泰奥加的买家 |
[29:17] | So you can move, say, 500 pills? | 所以你能贩运多少 500片吗 |
[29:22] | What, you really have a bag buried in the woods? | 怎么 你真的有一大包埋在树林里了 |
[29:28] | Five hundred pills. We partners? | 五百片 我们合作吗 |
[29:35] | Look, you tell people the price, and you don’t say my name, | 听着 你可以给人报价但不能说我的名字 |
[29:38] | you don’t say Little Woods, | 也不能提到小森林 |
[29:39] | you don’t say anything to anybody about where you got ’em. | 不能告诉任何人你在哪里拿的货 |
[29:41] | – That’s it. – Okay. But I don’t sell. | -就这样 -好的 但我不卖 |
[29:44] | You don’t or you won’t? | 你是不卖还是不想卖 |
[29:46] | No, listen. You was the one who was good at it. | 不 听着 你才是擅长售卖的那个人 |
[29:48] | You knew how to deal. | 你了解如何交易 |
[29:49] | And you weren’t wasting your time out in Brandon | 你没在布兰登浪费时间 |
[29:51] | giving people prescriptions, you were getting shit done. | 给人弄处方药 你直接把事干成了 |
[29:54] | So, like I said, I know who’s buying. | 正如我所说 我有认识的买家 |
[29:57] | I will set you up. | 我会帮你联系好 |
[29:59] | But you gotta sell. | 但得你来卖 |
[30:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:04] | But I wanna move it in a week. Can you make that happen? | 但我想在一周内卖完 你能搞得定吗 |
[30:06] | “A week.” | 一周 |
[30:08] | Ollie, what, you making plans? | 奥莉 怎么 你有什么计划吗 |
[30:10] | Yeah, Ian. | 是的 伊恩 |
[30:13] | And don’t fuck it up, okay? | 别搞砸了 好吗 |
[30:16] | It’s not just about me. | 这不止关系到我 |
[30:18] | And it’s not about you. | 也不止关系到你 |
[30:22] | – It’s about your family. – Okay. | -这关系到你的家人 -好吧 |
[30:23] | – You understand? – Yeah, I get it. | -你明白吗 -我懂 |
[30:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:33] | – Then we start tomorrow. – Aye-aye, Captain. | -那我们明天开始 -遵命 船长 |
[30:35] | Just let me know when and where to go. | 告诉我时间和地点 |
[30:37] | Hey, Ollie. | 听着 奥莉 |
[30:40] | Tell Deb I said I’m sorry. | 和黛比说我很抱歉 |
[30:44] | Why don’t you tell her yourself? | 你为什么不自己说 |
[31:20] | Can I make an appointment with the doctor? | 我能预约看下医生吗 |
[31:22] | Susie can help you with that. | 苏西能帮忙预约 |
[31:23] | We’re pretty far behind. It’s gonna be four to six weeks. | 我们进度有些慢 可能要等上4到6周 |
[31:26] | – Four to six weeks? – I know. It’s crazy. | -4到6周 -我知道 这真是要命 |
[31:32] | Well, then can I just ask you a couple of questions? | 那我能问你几个问题吗 |
[31:34] | – Shoot. – How much over the whole pregnancy? | -问吧 -完整孕程需要花多少钱 |
[31:37] | I mean, you know, bare minimum. How much is that? | 我是说 最低限度 要多少钱 |
[31:40] | Depends on your insurance. | 取决于你的保险政策 |
[31:42] | Your co-pay could be as little as 10, 20 a visit. | 个人负担比例可低至十块二十块一次产检 |
[31:46] | Yeah. Well, what if I lost my insurance? | 好吧 那要是我没有保险呢 |
[31:48] | No reimbursement. | 那就没有报销 |
[31:50] | But if you do it right, | 但如果一切得当 |
[31:52] | you can get 12 prenatal visits | 你需要做12次产前检查 |
[31:55] | and some prenatal vitamins. | 还需要些孕期维生素 |
[31:57] | So pregnancy and birth is going to be about 8,000 or 9,000. | 所以孕期加生产一共需要八千到九千美元 |
[32:00] | And if you need a Cesarean, 12. | 如果是剖宫产 那一共要一万二 |
[32:03] | Being pregnant costs $8,000? | 怀个孕要花八千块吗 |
[32:05] | I’m afraid so, honey. | 恐怕是的 亲爱的 |
[32:06] | Have you considered going home and having the baby with family? | 你有考虑过回老家 在那里生孩子吗 |
[32:12] | I’m… I’m from here. I don’t… I don’t really have… | 我 我就是本地人 我没 我没什么 |
[32:20] | Um, what about other options? | 还有什么其他选择吗 |
[34:18] | Hey, Ollie. | 你好 奥莉 |
[34:19] | Hey, ya. | 你好 |
[34:21] | You got any coffee in that old beater of yours? | 你这老破车里有咖啡吗 |
[34:25] | Yeah, you know I do. | 有 你知道我有的 |
[34:29] | Hey, uh, how’s the ankle? | 你脚踝怎么样了 |
[34:31] | Been better. | 好多了 |
[34:32] | Yeah? Go to the hospital like I said? | 是吗 听我的话去医院了吗 |
[34:36] | Yeah. Waited for seven hours and everything, but… | 是的 等了有7个小时 但 |
[34:40] | only so long a man can wait. | 也就能忍住等这么久了 |
[34:43] | You, uh… You need anything for it? | 你 你需要些东西缓缓吗 |
[34:49] | You got something? | 你是有什么吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah, Oxy. | 对 奥施康定 |
[34:52] | Twelve a pill, but 10 for you. | 12块一片 给你的话10块一片 |
[34:55] | Yeah, I’ll… I’ll… I’ll take 10. | 好 我 我来10片 |
[35:33] | Yep, I can be there in about 35 minutes. | 好 我大概35分钟后到 |
[35:37] | East end of Tioga? | 泰奥加的东端吗 |
[35:40] | Okay. Um, how many? | 好的 要多少 |
[35:44] | I guess you’re pulling your weight after all, huh? | 我想你最终还是卖大力气了 是吧 |
[36:28] | Are you Ian’s girl? | 你是伊恩联系的姑娘吗 |
[37:05] | Hey! Hold up a minute. How much? | 等一下 什么价格 |
[37:10] | You’re Ian’s girl, right? | 你是伊恩的人 对吗 |
[37:14] | – I’ll give you five for a bottle. – Two for 900. | -我五百买你一瓶 -两瓶九百 |
[37:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:32] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[37:35] | Yeah, I thought that I’d come before the interview. | 是的 我觉得我应该在约谈前来一下 |
[37:37] | Just get this last check-in out of the way, if that’s okay. | 把最后一次报到解决了 如果可以的话 |
[37:43] | So just checking in? | 那么就只是报到吗 |
[37:45] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[37:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:52] | So… | 那么 |
[37:55] | how are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:57] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[38:00] | Don’t be nervous. Just be yourself. | 别紧张 做你自己 |
[38:03] | Carter, you usually have better advice than that. | 卡特 一般你的建议可比这要好 |
[38:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[38:08] | Just talk to her like you’re a person. | 以平常心去和她谈话 |
[38:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[38:12] | Be natural. | 自然一点 |
[38:17] | I really don’t think that I can. I’ve… | 我真不觉得我做得到 我 |
[38:19] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[38:21] | Ollie… | 奥莉 |
[38:27] | you deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[38:37] | Hey, uh, real quick. | 直接一点吧 |
[38:41] | Just be honest with me. | 老实告诉我 |
[38:42] | Was a thermal under a blazer a bad idea? | 在夹克里穿保暖内衣是个坏主意吗 |
[38:48] | I’d have done an Oxford, but it’s okay. | 我会再穿一双牛津鞋 但没关系 |
[38:51] | Okay. I don’t have time to change. | 好吧 我没时间去换了 |
[38:55] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[39:09] | – Sheila Andrews. – Nice to meet you. | -希拉·安德鲁斯 -很高兴认识你 |
[39:12] | Whoo! It was, uh, hard to find. | 这地方 还有点难找 |
[39:15] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:18] | Here. Uh… | 坐 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:25] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -你的咖啡 -谢谢 |
[39:28] | Let me know if I can get you ladies anything, okay? | 你们有什么需要可以叫我 好吗 |
[39:32] | There you go. | 这是菜单 |
[39:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:42] | Wow. It really is pricey here. | 这里确实很贵啊 |
[39:45] | Yeah. It’s the boom. | 对 这儿生意很好 |
[39:47] | It just… everything has exploded. | 就是 所有东西价格都疯涨 |
[39:49] | The housing is even worse, if you can find it. | 你要是能找到房子 会发现房价更可怕 |
[39:52] | That’s why I started selling things at the rigs to the guys. | 所以我才开始到钻塔那边卖东西 |
[39:56] | You know, just, uh, coffee and whatnot. | 就是 咖啡和一些小玩意儿 |
[39:58] | ‘Cause if you get ’em at some of the carts in town, | 因为如果你在镇里的板车上买 |
[40:00] | they can run you about six bucks and they really aren’t that good. | 他们会卖差不多六块 东西还没那么好 |
[40:04] | So… | 所以 |
[40:06] | Well, this is on me. | 这次我请客 |
[40:09] | – Oh, I didn’t mean… – Oh, no, it’s all right. | -我不是这个意思 -不 没关系的 |
[40:11] | – Okay. Well, thank you. – So, uh, Ollie… | -好吧 那谢谢你 -那么 奥莉 |
[40:15] | um, your probation officer, | 你的假释官 |
[40:18] | – Carter. – Carter… | -卡特 -卡特 |
[40:19] | has told me so many things about you. | 有跟我说很多关于你的事 |
[40:22] | And, um, I think it goes without saying that | 我想 不用说也明白 |
[40:24] | he must see a lot in you | 他一定在你身上看到很多潜力 |
[40:26] | if he’s willing to vouch for you. | 才会愿意为你担保 |
[40:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:30] | He’s, uh, pretty great. | 他 他人很好 |
[40:34] | So, why don’t you tell me a bit about you. | 那 你跟我说说关于你的事吧 |
[40:38] | What you’ve been doing and what you’d like to be doing. | 你在做什么 你想要做什么 |
[40:41] | Sure. | 行 |
[40:51] | You know what? Will you just excuse me? | 可以稍等一下吗 |
[40:53] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我需要去一下洗手间 |
[40:55] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, of course. | -很抱歉 -没关系 |
[41:05] | – What? What do you want? – I just want to talk for a bit. | -怎么了 你想要什么 -我只想聊一聊 |
[41:07] | – About what? I’m busy. – A little birdie told me… | -聊什么 我很忙 -有一只小鸟告诉我 |
[41:10] | Fuck your little birdie, Bill! What do you want? | 去你的小鸟 比尔 你想干嘛 |
[41:13] | I want a cut. | 我想要分成 |
[41:14] | Of what? | 分什么 |
[41:17] | I know you’re selling again. | 我知道你又开始卖了 |
[41:21] | And I don’t appreciate losing customers | 我不喜欢因为你决定 |
[41:23] | because you decided to get back in the business. | 回去做生意而丢失顾客 |
[41:26] | So, I’ll make you a deal. You give me a cut, | 所以 我给你弄一单 你给我分成 |
[41:29] | I don’t get greedy, and I don’t get angry. | 我不会贪心 也不会生气的 |
[41:30] | I don’t know who told you, but I’m… | 我不知道谁告诉你的 但我 |
[41:34] | I’m making this real simple for you, King. | 你要做的很简单 金 |
[41:37] | You keep selling, you give me 30%, | 你继续卖 分我30% |
[41:40] | or you do what you do best | 或者你做你最擅长的 |
[41:41] | and make a run across the border for me. | 帮我跑一趟边境 |
[41:44] | Hey, I’ll even pay you. | 我还会付你钱呢 |
[41:46] | That’s only fair. | 这样才公平 |
[41:49] | You’re not gonna lie to me. | 你不准对我说谎 |
[41:52] | So choose. | 所以选一个 |
[41:56] | I’m not crossing the border again. | 我不会再过境了 |
[41:58] | I’m not taking that risk. | 我不会冒那个险的 |
[42:01] | So you’re selling, then. | 那你就继续卖咯 |
[42:10] | I’m glad we figured that out. | 很高兴我们解决了这个问题 |
[42:14] | You look nice. | 你看起来还不错 |
[42:17] | We done? | 我们结束了吗 |
[42:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:35] | – Sorry about that. – Are you okay? | -很抱歉 -你还好吗 |
[42:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[42:39] | I just, uh, have to pee when I get nervous. | 我只是 一紧张就想去解手 |
[42:43] | Well, let’s get started. | 好的 那我们开始吧 |
[42:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:33] | Carter. Hi. | 卡特 你好 |
[43:37] | Hope you don’t mind me stopping by. | 希望你不介意我过来 |
[43:39] | Just wanted to see how it went. | 只是想看看怎么样了 |
[43:42] | No, of course. | 当然不介意了 |
[43:43] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[43:49] | I haven’t done a drop-in for some time, so I, uh, you know, | 我有一阵时间没来了 所以 我 |
[43:53] | thought I’d double up on my duties. | 觉得应该双倍履行我的职责 |
[43:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[44:04] | Sheila called me after. | 希拉结束后打给我了 |
[44:08] | Yeah? God. | 是吗 天呐 |
[44:11] | Hope she didn’t think I was a crazy person. | 希望她不会觉得我是个疯子吧 |
[44:16] | No. No, she loved you. | 不 不 她很喜欢你 |
[44:23] | She said she knows that part of starting over | 她说她知道要重新开始 |
[44:24] | is having a good job, having purpose. | 就得有个好工作 有目标 |
[44:36] | At least, that’s what she said. | 至少 她是这么说的 |
[44:41] | Did she say… anything else? | 她有说 其他什么吗 |
[44:46] | She’ll call you in a couple days. | 她这几天会打给你的 |
[45:04] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[45:50] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[45:52] | You’ve gotta be quiet. Johnny’s napping in the back. | 你小声点 强尼在后面睡觉呢 |
[45:54] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:01] | – I need a favor. – What kind? | -我需要你帮个忙 -什么忙 |
[46:04] | I had a real close call with my P.O., | 差点就被假释官撞见了 |
[46:05] | so I gotta keep this here. | 所以我得把这个留在这 |
[46:09] | You’re selling. | 你在卖药 |
[46:10] | Nah, I’m just having a big party over the weekend. | 没有 只是周末有个大派对 |
[46:15] | How’d you think I was gonna make three grand in seven days? | 你觉得我是怎么在七天里赚三千的啊 |
[46:18] | Panhandling? Waitressing? | 乞讨吗 做服务员吗 |
[46:20] | So that’s why Bill roughed you up today. | 所以今天比尔才对你动手了 |
[46:23] | You on his turf or somethin’? | 你在替他做事还是怎么的 |
[46:24] | Isn’t this getting old? | 道理已经说烂了吧 |
[46:28] | I’m doing this for you. | 我这么做是为了你 |
[46:29] | Well, what do you want? Gratitude? | 你想要什么 感激吗 |
[46:31] | What do you want? For me to say I’m sorry? | 你想要什么 要我说抱歉吗 |
[46:33] | For what? You never do anything wrong. | 抱歉什么 你从没做错什么事 |
[46:37] | You knew what I meant when I said I’d figure it out. | 你知道我说我会想办法的是什么意思 |
[46:41] | Yeah, you did. | 你肯定知道 |
[46:45] | You used to make it sound so good. | 你总是说得很好听 |
[46:48] | Going to Canada and coming back with a ton of drugs. | 去加拿大 带着一大堆药回来 |
[46:51] | Dana’s mom got her ARBs, Sarah got her abortion pills, | 德纳妈妈拿到高血压药 萨拉拿到堕胎药 |
[46:55] | Tom got his kid’s antibiotics, and… | 汤姆拿到他孩子的抗生素 |
[46:58] | and Mom got her meds. | 妈妈拿到了她的药 |
[47:01] | But you’d forget to mention to me the other stuff you brought. | 但你忘了跟我说你带的其他东西 |
[47:04] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[47:06] | Every day I’m with Mom, and she’s dying, and all I can do | 每天我看着妈妈 她奄奄一息 我能做的 |
[47:10] | is get her some medication so it hurts less, | 只有给她能缓解痛苦的药 |
[47:13] | so that she lives a little bit longer. | 这样她就能活得久一些 |
[47:17] | What’d you want me to do, huh? Nothing? | 你想我做什么呢 什么都不做吗 |
[47:20] | – I get that we had no choice. – No, I. | -我知道我们别无选择 -不 我 |
[47:24] | I had no choice. Because you weren’t there. | 是我没有选择 因为你没在 |
[47:31] | It’s not what I wanted, all right? | 我也不想这样的 好吗 |
[47:32] | It just kind of turned into this. | 但事情就是变成了这样 |
[47:34] | And now I don’t want to leave you until you have that house. | 你拿到房子前 我是不会离开你的 |
[47:36] | I’m halfway there. | 我已经完成一半了 |
[47:38] | House or no house, I can’t keep this baby. | 有房或没房 我都不能留这个孩子 |
[47:44] | Your choices are only as good as your options are. | 你的决定也不能比选择更差了 |
[47:47] | So are yours. | 你的也是 |
[47:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:06] | Can you do this without getting caught? | 你做这个能不被抓吗 |
[48:10] | – Yes. – Are you sure? | -当然 -你确定 |
[48:13] | Of course not. | 当然不确定 |
[48:20] | I’ll keep this here. | 我就放在这了 |
[48:33] | How’d your interview go? | 你的面试怎么样了 |
[48:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:36] | I wore a really stupid thing. | 我穿得特别傻 |
[48:39] | – You look… – No, I look… | -你看起来 -不 我看着 |
[48:42] | I mean, come on. Would you hire me? | 我的意思是 拜托 你会雇我吗 |
[48:44] | I would. | 我会 |
[48:49] | How many days you got left? | 你还剩多少天 |
[48:51] | Four. | 四天 |
[48:53] | You’re so close. | 很近了 |
[48:55] | Don’t worry about me. | 别操心我 |
[48:59] | Worry about him. | 操心他 |
[49:23] | I knew you’d be back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[49:25] | I’m not here about work. | 我不是来谈工作的 |
[49:27] | Yeah? You come here for a dance? | 那你是来这跳舞的 |
[49:34] | Uh, I heard you got a procedure done around here, | 我听说你在这边做了个手术 |
[49:37] | not at a hospital. | 不是在医院 |
[49:40] | I ain’t got nothin’ for you, honey. | 我没什么可跟你说的 亲爱的 |
[49:42] | Jenny, I’m not trying to get anyone in trouble. | 杰妮 我没想给任何人添麻烦 |
[49:44] | Yeah, well, you ain’t gotta try. | 对 你是不想 |
[49:46] | All you got to do is go around asking too many questions, | 你只不过是到处问一堆问题 |
[49:48] | – and you’re doing that right off the top. – Come on. | -你一开始就是这么做的 -拜托 |
[49:51] | I just need Taylor’s address. | 我只想知道泰勒的地址 |
[49:54] | There are a million girls I could’ve got it from. | 我本可以去问很多其他女孩 |
[49:57] | But you’re asking me? | 但你却来问我 |
[49:59] | I’m asking you to help me. | 我请求你帮助我 |
[50:09] | I like your necklace. | 我喜欢你的项链 |
[50:12] | – No. – Your earrings. | -不行 -你的耳环 |
[50:18] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[50:45] | What, you never seen a woman before? Come on. | 怎样 你没见过女人吗 不至于吧 |
[50:48] | Eyeballs in your head, motherfucker. You ain’t gettin’ none. | 别看了 混蛋 你没机会的 |
[50:51] | Fuck that guy. | 那个臭傻逼 |
[50:54] | Fucking guys in this town. Here. | 镇上的臭流氓 给 |
[50:59] | Oh, come on. Really? | 拜托 认真的吗 |
[51:02] | You know where I live. | 你知道我住哪儿 |
[51:05] | – All right. – Yeah, I need more people. | -好吧 -我还需要更多人 |
[51:08] | People who want to buy more and are willing to spend more. | 愿意买更多 花更多钱的人 |
[51:11] | There’s a rodeo tonight in Minot. | 今晚在米诺特有场牛仔竞技 |
[51:13] | Those guys pop Oxy like there’s no tomorrow. | 这些人不要命似的嗑奥施康定 |
[51:15] | – You know any of ’em? – My boy Beau rides, man. | -你有认识的人吗 -我伙计博要参加 |
[51:19] | You trust this boy, Beau? | 你信任这伙计吗 博 |
[51:22] | Yeah, I do. They’re gentlemen. | 是的 他们都很绅士的 |
[51:25] | No worries. They got a lot of money. | 不用担心 他们有很多钱 |
[52:42] | Hey, are you Beau? | 你是博吗 |
[53:25] | Well, well. That was quick. | 挺快的嘛 |
[53:27] | – Here. – Hold up. | -拿着 -等下 |
[53:30] | I’m on a schedule. What? | 我还有安排 怎么了 |
[53:33] | Where’d you get all this? | 你在哪搞到这么多的 |
[53:35] | I sold. | 我卖出去的 |
[53:36] | More skills than anyone needs, you got it. | 技艺超群 你行啊 |
[53:40] | You sure you don’t want to make that trip over for me? | 你确定你不想帮我去那边一趟吗 |
[53:43] | How much would you pay me? | 你给我多少钱 |
[53:46] | Fifteen hundred. | 一千五 |
[53:52] | You’re thinking about it, ain’t ya? | 你在考虑了 是吧 |
[54:01] | I don’t have to know you to know you. | 我不需要了解你 就能看透你 |
[54:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[54:24] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[54:27] | Yeah, I can pick it up today. | 我可以今天来拿 |
[54:32] | Nope. The wooden urn is fine. | 不 木制骨灰盒挺好的 |
[55:52] | What? | 谁 |
[56:13] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你来了我很开心 |
[56:17] | You wanna sit down? | 你要坐下吗 |
[56:30] | Oh, that’s just too far. | 你坐太远了 |
[56:33] | What? | 什么 |
[56:35] | Will you come here? | 要过来吗 |
[56:39] | Promise I’ll just hold your hand. | 我保证只牵你的手 |
[56:43] | You shouldn’t trust me. | 你不该信任我 |
[56:46] | But be adventurous. | 但要有冒险精神 |
[56:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:57] | See, that’s all right. | 看 这不就好了嘛 |
[57:11] | I made a decision, and… I want to tell you. | 我做了个决定 然后 我想告诉你 |
[57:20] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好 没关系的 |
[57:29] | I found out I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[57:33] | Okay. | 行 |
[57:35] | And I’m not going to have it. | 我不打算留下这个孩子 |
[57:43] | What? | 什么 |
[57:45] | – Yeah. – Wait a minute. What… | -对 -等等 |
[57:51] | – Okay, um… – Yeah. | -你说 -对 |
[57:54] | Listen, if this is about money… | 听着 如果是因为钱 |
[57:56] | No, it’s not just about money. | 不 这不仅仅是钱的事 |
[57:59] | I can get food. I can get clothes. | 我能弄到吃的 也可以给孩子买衣服 |
[58:02] | Having a baby is more than buying food and clothes. | 养孩子不是让他吃好穿好这么简单的 |
[58:05] | – Do you want to get married? – No. | -你想结婚吗 -不想 |
[58:06] | We can get married. | 我们可以结婚 |
[58:08] | Johnny has always been more than enough for me. | 强尼对我来说已经足够了 |
[58:11] | – What? – And you know I can’t depend on you. | -什么 -你知道你靠不住 |
[58:15] | I’m… | 我 |
[58:18] | I have a good thing going with Ollie. | 我和奥莉相处得很好 |
[58:20] | Oh, no, Ollie’s leaving, Ian. | 不 奥莉走了 伊恩 |
[58:22] | Ollie is leaving, and we’ve gotta let her go. | 奥莉要走了 我们必须让她走 |
[58:27] | You can depend on me. | 我能靠得住 |
[58:34] | I… I can’t. | 我 我不能 |
[58:41] | – I can do better. – You can. | -我可以做得更好 -你可以的 |
[58:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[59:56] | Where is it? | 到哪儿去了 |
[1:00:02] | What happened? Deb? | 怎么了 黛比 |
[1:00:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:00:15] | I had a plan, you know? | 我有个计划 你知道吗 |
[1:00:16] | I was gonna go to Taylor’s tonight. | 我今晚本来要去泰勒诊所 |
[1:00:18] | – Oh, no. Why? – I didn’t even make it. | -不是吧 为什么 -我没去成 |
[1:00:21] | I went home to drop Johnny off at my neighbor’s, | 我先回家打算把强尼送去邻居家 |
[1:00:25] | and, well, home was gone. | 可是我回去时家已经没有了 |
[1:00:29] | They towed it away, everything I had, everything was in there. | 他们把它拖走了 我所有的东西都在那 |
[1:00:32] | – Our money… – Wait, what? | -我们的钱 -等等 你说什么 |
[1:00:34] | The trailer… The trailer is gone. | 房车 房车不见了 |
[1:00:38] | How? What do you mean it’s gone? | 怎么会 不见了是什么意思 |
[1:00:40] | – Who took it? -I don’t know. | -谁拖走了 -我不知道 |
[1:00:41] | They’ve been threatening for weeks. I just never thought… | 他们威胁我好几个星期了 我没想到 |
[1:00:42] | – You didn’t think to mention that – No. | -当我把东西都放进去的时候 -不是的 |
[1:00:44] | when I put everything in there? | 你没有想过要告诉我这件事吗 |
[1:00:45] | No, I never thought that they’d actually do it. | 不是的 我没想到他们真的会这样做 |
[1:00:48] | Yeah, ’cause you never think. | 是啊 因为你从来都不动脑子 |
[1:00:53] | Fine. I’ll talk to Bill. | 好吧 我去和比尔谈谈 |
[1:00:54] | I’ll borrow a couple hundred. We’ll get it out of the tow. | 借几百块钱 我们把它拖回来 |
[1:00:57] | My name’s not on the paperwork. | 合同上没我的名字 |
[1:01:00] | I basically just took it over when someone left. | 基本上别人一走我就接手了 |
[1:01:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:01:04] | – What if they find the stuff? – Fuck. | -他们要是发现了那些东西怎么办 -操 |
[1:01:07] | What if they search the trailer? | 他们要是搜房车怎么办 |
[1:01:09] | Deb, why are you so good at fucking things up? | 黛比 为什么你总能把事情搞砸 |
[1:01:11] | How was I supposed to know that they… | 我怎么知道他们 |
[1:01:13] | God, you are such a mess! | 天呐 你真是一团糟 |
[1:01:17] | Everything is a mess and | 所有事都一团糟 |
[1:01:18] | I’m always the one that has to clean it up! | 善后的那个人总是我 |
[1:01:20] | I’m so tired of that. I’m so fucking tired of you! | 我受够了 我真他妈受够你了 |
[1:01:24] | No one is asking you to do anything for me, Ollie! | 没人逼你为我做什么 奥莉 |
[1:01:27] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:01:27] | Johnny, stay in there! What are you… | 强尼 呆在这 你怎么 |
[1:01:29] | You don’t get to do that. You don’t get to run off | 你没资格这样做 你没资格就这么跑了 |
[1:01:32] | and make me feel like shit! | 让我觉得我很没用 |
[1:01:36] | You don’t get to do that anymore! | 你再也不准这样做了 |
[1:01:51] | You’re too kind. | 你人太好了 |
[1:02:19] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[1:02:21] | What are you doing here all by yourself? | 你一个人在这干嘛 |
[1:02:23] | I’m not in the mood to talk. | 我现在没心情聊天 |
[1:02:24] | Come on, you’ll talk to me, won’t ya? | 别这样 跟我聊聊 |
[1:02:26] | I don’t know you, and I don’t want to. | 我不认识你 我也不想认识你 |
[1:02:29] | Fuck you, bitch! | 去你的 贱人 |
[1:05:59] | I like the urn. | 我喜欢这个骨灰盒 |
[1:06:06] | It’s the cheapest one they had. | 这是他们最便宜的 |
[1:06:12] | Such a force of nature in such a little box. | 妈妈居然就躺在这么小的盒子里 |
[1:06:15] | Yeah, that’s the way it goes. | 对啊 就是这样 |
[1:06:23] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[1:06:26] | Got drunk, drove around. | 喝了个烂醉 兜风去了 |
[1:06:29] | I got into the trailer, | 我进了拖车 |
[1:06:30] | but all the money and the pills were all gone. | 但所有的钱和毒品都没有了 |
[1:06:32] | Oh, Christ. | 天呐 |
[1:06:36] | You were always the better drunk driver. | 你总是最好的醉驾司机 |
[1:06:38] | There’s no such thing as a good drunk driver. | 没有醉驾的好司机 |
[1:06:40] | – Then what are you? – Bad. | -那你是什么 -差的 |
[1:06:46] | I did get some of your stuff. | 我拿了一些你的东西 |
[1:06:48] | And you’ve still got clothes here, so… | 你还有衣服在这 所以 |
[1:06:50] | Small victories, I guess. | 小胜利 我猜 |
[1:06:54] | What happened to the stuff? | 那些东西去哪了 |
[1:06:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:57] | There’s not a lot of legal recourse for drug dealers, you know. | 毒贩没有什么法律权利 你知道的 |
[1:07:09] | Deb, come on. You’re pregnant. | 黛比 别这样 你都怀孕了 |
[1:07:13] | It costs $8,000 just to have a baby. | 生个孩子就要八千美元 |
[1:07:20] | I did try to figure things out on my own, you know. | 我试着自己去解决这件事 |
[1:07:24] | I went to the women’s clinic, | 我去了妇女诊所 |
[1:07:27] | and they told me that with check-ups | 他们告诉我 加上检查 |
[1:07:29] | and vitamins and delivery, | 要吃的维生素和最终分娩 |
[1:07:31] | without insurance, it’s $8,000. | 没有保险 要花八千美元 |
[1:07:38] | She was sure to give me this though. | 不过她也给了我这个 |
[1:07:42] | Closest place for an abortion, she said. | 她说是离我最近的可以堕胎的地方 |
[1:07:44] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[1:07:45] | – Hundreds of miles away. – Well, I can get you there. | -几百公里以外 -我可以带你过去 |
[1:07:49] | Hundreds of dollars more than I can afford. | 还差几百美元才够 |
[1:07:53] | And if Taylor’s is off the table… | 如果不能去泰勒诊所 |
[1:07:56] | I’m starting to see why Canada’s so appealing to people. | 我明白为什么加拿大这么吸引人了 |
[1:08:14] | – I’ll take you up, get you sorted out. – No. | -我可以带上去 让你处理掉 -不 |
[1:08:18] | – Bring you back. – No. | -带你回来 -不 |
[1:08:20] | Bill’s been asking me to take something across for him. | 比尔一直让我帮他从那边带点东西回来 |
[1:08:23] | I’ll go up, he’ll pay me, I’ll take you. | 我过去 他付我钱 我把你带上 |
[1:08:25] | – Same difference, huh? – No. | -没什么区别 -不 |
[1:08:29] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[1:08:31] | I can get you up there if you want. | 你想的话我可以带你走 |
[1:08:41] | What would I have to do? | 我要做些什么 |
[1:08:44] | Go to the Carabans for a Canadian health card. | 去卡拉班斯买一张加拿大的健康卡 |
[1:08:47] | – They took over when I stopped. – No. | -我不干之后他们接手了 -不 |
[1:08:49] | Hey, there’s no way around it. | 没办法了 |
[1:08:56] | What went wrong last time, when you got caught? | 你上次被抓是哪里出了错 |
[1:09:03] | I forgot to be scared, | 我忘了装作很害怕 |
[1:09:07] | ’cause I liked it too much. | 因为我太喜欢这种感觉了 |
[1:09:36] | Hey, Johnny. | 强尼 |
[1:09:38] | Have you ever seen a buffalo before? | 你见过水牛吗 |
[1:09:40] | – Look. – Buffalo? | -快看 -水牛吗 |
[1:09:42] | Yeah, buffalo. | 对 水牛 |
[1:09:45] | – Oh, it’s a buffalo! – Yeah. | -那是水牛 -对 |
[1:09:52] | They’re usually pretty grumpy, | 他们通常脾气很坏 |
[1:09:53] | but that one looks like he’s smiling. | 但那一只看起来像在笑 |
[1:09:57] | Must be you. | 一定是因为你 |
[1:10:05] | Pretty neat, huh? | 很整齐 不是吗 |
[1:10:11] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:10:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:16] | – All right, keep building. – Okay. | -好吧 继续搭 -好 |
[1:10:22] | Oh, visit so soon. | 这么快就来了 |
[1:10:24] | Hey, kiddo. | 你好 小孩 |
[1:10:26] | Can we talk? | 能聊一聊吗 |
[1:10:37] | Sweetheart, you remember Ollie, right? | 亲爱的 你还记得奥莉吧 |
[1:10:39] | – Yeah. – Hey, Jody. | -当然了 -你好 乔迪 |
[1:10:41] | – Hi. – This is Johnny. | -你好 -这是强尼 |
[1:10:43] | Is it okay if he hangs out with you for a little bit? | 他和你出去玩一会行吗 |
[1:10:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah? Okay. | -可以 -可以吗 那行 |
[1:10:47] | Hey, sweetie, why don’t you tell Johnny | 宝贝 不如你和强尼说说 |
[1:10:48] | about what happened to Grumpy Bear? | 暴躁熊 |
[1:10:51] | “Grumpy Bear” | 暴躁熊 |
[1:10:51] | that’s what we call him in the morning when he wakes up. | 早上他睡醒时我们就这样叫他 |
[1:10:56] | Hey, Johnny? | 强尼 |
[1:10:57] | When you cough, remember to cover your mouth, okay? | 咳嗽的时候记得捂上嘴 好吗 |
[1:11:00] | Johnny, wanna help me with this? | 强尼 要来帮我吗 |
[1:11:09] | Three thousand. Take it or leave it. | 三千 要不要随你 |
[1:11:12] | I can go tomorrow. | 我明天就能出发 |
[1:11:15] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:11:30] | MRIs are in here, | 拍的片子在这 |
[1:11:32] | and what you’re gonna drop off is in here. | 你要送的东西在这 |
[1:11:36] | It’s a pill mill run? | 是去药丸磨坊吗 |
[1:11:44] | Why are you doing it in Manitoba? | 为什么要在马尼托巴干这个 |
[1:11:46] | Mills are crawling with feds this side of the border. | 这边的药丸磨坊到处都是联邦调查局的人 |
[1:11:50] | You can thank the meth heads for that. | 拜那些瘾君子所赐 |
[1:11:52] | Besides, the closest one is an hour away. | 再说了 最近的磨坊距这一个小时 |
[1:11:54] | Just happens to be in Canada. | 刚好在加拿大 |
[1:11:58] | – What’s in the bag? – Nothing you need to worry about. | -包里是什么 -你没什么可担心的 |
[1:12:00] | I’m transporting it. I should know. | 我负责运送 我应该知道 |
[1:12:02] | To do your job, you don’t need to know shit. | 干好你的工作 没必要知道别的 |
[1:12:07] | That’s half the 3K. | 这是那三千的一半 |
[1:12:09] | The rest when you get back. | 剩下的等你回来给你 |
[1:12:16] | I’ll see you in a couple days. | 几天后见 |
[1:12:27] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[1:12:38] | You should go wake him up. | 你该把他叫醒了 |
[1:12:41] | We gotta head out in a bit. | 我们得马上出发 |
[1:12:43] | Get your ID. | 去拿你的证件 |
[1:12:45] | It’s not too late to back out, | 现在退出还不迟 |
[1:12:48] | if you think it might not be worth it. | 如果你觉得不值得的话 |
[1:12:53] | It’s worth it. | 值得 |
[1:13:55] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这儿吗 |
[1:13:58] | Yeah, this is the place. | 对 就是这 |
[1:14:01] | It’s exactly how they described. | 和他们说的一样 |
[1:14:03] | All right. | 好 |
[1:14:07] | Call me if you need me. | 有需要就打给我 |
[1:14:13] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[1:15:04] | Hi, I’m Deb. | 我是黛比 |
[1:15:06] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:15:07] | I called earlier about… | 我早些时候打过电话 |
[1:15:09] | Yeah. Come on in. | 我记得 进来吧 |
[1:15:30] | So… can I see them? | 所以 我能先看看吗 |
[1:15:36] | Yeah. | 行 |
[1:15:46] | We got our… | 我们有 |
[1:15:48] | Manitoba Health, uh… | 马尼托巴的健康卡 |
[1:15:51] | state IDs. | 州身份证 |
[1:15:55] | How do we know we can trust you? | 我们怎么知道能不能相信你 |
[1:16:02] | Why wouldn’t you? | 为什么不呢 |
[1:16:05] | It’s a fair question. | 很公平的问题 |
[1:16:08] | Here, take a look. | 接着 看吧 |
[1:16:25] | So, uh, mine… mine would look like this? | 所以 我的 我的就长这样吗 |
[1:16:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:16:31] | How much money you got? | 你有多少钱 |
[1:16:40] | It’s what we agreed. | 我们说好了的 |
[1:16:48] | Okay. Take her in. Follow him. | 行 带她进去 跟着他 |
[1:16:54] | You’ll sit there. | 坐那 |
[1:17:23] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:17:25] | Evenin’. | 晚上好 |
[1:17:28] | Do you have another one of those? | 还有吗 |
[1:17:31] | The, uh, machine inside is out. | 里面的机器坏了 |
[1:17:34] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 有 当然了 |
[1:17:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:17:39] | – Do you need a light? – No, no, I got it. | -要火吗 -不用 我有 |
[1:17:47] | Colder out here than you expected, eh? | 这儿比你想象的要冷 是吧 |
[1:17:50] | Freaking cold, yeah. | 冻死人了 |
[1:17:53] | You from around these parts? | 你是这附近的人吗 |
[1:17:55] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:58] | What brings you out this way? | 那你怎么会到这里来呢 |
[1:18:01] | I just heard this was the foremost pit stop in North Dakota, | 我听说这是北达科他州最著名的车站 |
[1:18:05] | so just checking it out. | 所以来看看而已 |
[1:18:13] | So, just you out tonight? | 那么 今晚你一个人外出的 |
[1:18:18] | No, I got my, uh… | 不 我和 |
[1:18:31] | She needs to take her coat off. | 她得把外套脱掉 |
[1:18:33] | – What? – Take off your coat. | -什么 -脱掉外套 |
[1:18:35] | No one wears their coat in a picture. | 没人拍照时还穿着外套 |
[1:18:52] | Yeah, that’s good. | 好的 挺好 |
[1:18:55] | – Yeah, that’s good. – Where are you going? | -好了 挺好 -你要去哪里 |
[1:18:57] | To print this out. | 打印出来 |
[1:19:08] | Who told you about us? | 谁告诉你我们的 |
[1:19:10] | Ollie. | 奥莉 |
[1:19:13] | I don’t think I know who that is. | 我不认识那人 |
[1:19:16] | – Oleander. – Never heard of her. | -奥利安德 -从没听说过她 |
[1:19:20] | – I thought… – And I don’t know you. | -我以为 -我也不认识你 |
[1:19:24] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[1:19:27] | Well, here’s the thing. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[1:19:29] | You’re a stranger, | 你是个陌生人 |
[1:19:31] | and you’re asking us to do something illegal. | 你要我们做一些违法的事 |
[1:19:35] | So we’re gonna need more. | 所以我们要收更多 |
[1:19:39] | Money. Just to make sure you’re all right. | 钱 只是为了确保你没问题 |
[1:19:44] | How much more? | 还要多少 |
[1:19:46] | A hundred. | 一百 |
[1:19:50] | I don’t have that. | 我没有那么多 |
[1:19:54] | Okay. What do you have? | 好吧 你有什么 |
[1:20:02] | Uh, my watch. | 我的表 |
[1:20:04] | You know, I… Do you want my watch? | 你知道的 我 你要我的表吗 |
[1:20:07] | No. No, what else? | 不 不 还有什么 |
[1:20:09] | I don’t… | 我没 |
[1:20:13] | My necklace? This was my mom’s, though, so… | 我的项链 不过这是我妈妈的 所以 |
[1:20:17] | No, I don’t think that’s gonna do it. | 不 我不认为能值那么多钱 |
[1:20:24] | All right. Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 好吧 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:20:27] | – Give me back my money. – Just relax. | -把钱还给我 -放松点 |
[1:20:30] | Give me back my money. Okay? I’m gonna go somewhere else. | 把钱还给我 好吗 我另寻他路 |
[1:20:32] | It’s fine. Just relax. | 没事的 放松点 |
[1:20:33] | Just relax. | 放松点 |
[1:20:35] | Give me back… | 还给我 |
[1:20:37] | – What are you doing? – Let go! Get me go! | -你在干什么 -放手 让我走 |
[1:20:46] | Let go of my arm. | 放开我的手臂 |
[1:20:47] | You need to relax. | 你需要放松 |
[1:20:53] | Okay. All right. All right. | 可以 好吧 好吧 |
[1:21:01] | I have more money. I have more. | 我还有钱 我还有 |
[1:21:06] | Just let me get my jacket. | 让我去拿我的夹克吧 |
[1:21:12] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 你为什么早不这么说 |
[1:21:14] | Just let me go get it. | 让我去拿吧 |
[1:21:16] | Of course. Of course I will. | 当然 我当然会让你拿 |
[1:21:25] | Go get it. | 去拿吧 |
[1:21:30] | Joe! | 乔 |
[1:21:36] | You this boy’s mother? | 你是这孩子的妈妈吗 |
[1:21:38] | Do I look like it? | 我看起来像吗 |
[1:21:40] | – I need you to step over here, please. – Sorry, I… | -请你过来一下 -对不起 我 |
[1:21:43] | – Ma’am, I need you to come step right over here, please. – Oh, okay. | -女士 请你过来一下 -好吧 |
[1:21:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:50] | – Is there a problem? – Well, we’re about to find out. | -有问题吗 -我们马上就会知道了 |
[1:21:57] | I was just telling the officer here | 我刚在告诉这位警官 |
[1:21:59] | how we’re on a little trip to see Mom. | 我们是如何打算去看望妈妈的 |
[1:22:03] | Yeah. Sorry I took so long. | 是啊 对不起 我花了这么久 |
[1:22:06] | Bathroom was out of service. I had to go out back. | 厕所暂停服务了 我得走到后面去 |
[1:22:11] | Yeah, she’s pregnant. | 是的 她怀孕了 |
[1:22:15] | Can’t hold it too good. | 不能憋太久 |
[1:22:20] | Where does Mom live? | 你妈妈住在哪里 |
[1:22:22] | – In Portal. – Portal. | -在波特尔 -波特尔 |
[1:22:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:22:35] | – All right, you drive safe. – I’ll do that. | -好吧 开车注意安全 -我会的 |
[1:22:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:22:38] | Go. Go. | 快走 |
[1:22:43] | Get up, Bear. Get up. Drive. Drive. Drive. | 起来 孩子 起床 开车 开车 开车 |
[1:22:55] | What happened back there? | 那边发生了什么 |
[1:22:58] | Well, it didn’t exactly go like we planned. | 事情不像我们计划的那样顺利 |
[1:23:02] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:23:05] | Those fuckers. | 那些混蛋 |
[1:23:07] | You’re okay, Bear. | 你没事 孩子 |
[1:23:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:23:51] | It’s a long walk. | 要走很远 |
[1:23:53] | I’ll carry him if I have to. | 如果必须的话 我来背他 |
[1:23:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:23:58] | Johnny. Time to get up. | 强尼 该起床了 |
[1:24:00] | – Come on. Come on, Bear. – Come on. | -来吧 来吧 孩子 -来吧 |
[1:24:04] | Okay? Let’s go. | 好了吗 走吧 |
[1:24:30] | – Come on, Bear. – It’s gotta be this way. | -加油 孩子 -一定是这条路 |
[1:24:34] | Come on. I know you’re tired. Hey, Bear, look at me. | 加油 我知道你累了 孩子 看着我 |
[1:24:36] | Look at me. We’re so close, and then we’re gonna get it done. | 看着我 我们快到了 就快要熬过去了 |
[1:24:39] | Come on, we got to move. Sun’s coming up, Deb. | 快点 我们得走了 太阳要出来了 黛比 |
[1:24:44] | – I know, but come on. – We got to get a move-on. | -我知道 但拜托 -我们得继续前进 |
[1:24:47] | Okay, I’m gonna carry him. | 好吧 我来抱他 |
[1:24:50] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[1:24:53] | Careful. Come on. | 小心点 来吧 |
[1:24:55] | All right. I got you. | 好吧 我扶你 |
[1:25:17] | Deb. | 黛比 |
[1:25:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:25:46] | Hey, Ger. | 格里 |
[1:26:10] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[1:26:17] | Hey, I forgot to say thanks for picking us up. | 我都忘了谢谢你来接我们 |
[1:26:20] | I’m always here to help. | 我总是愿意帮忙的 |
[1:26:23] | But I was sure you meant it when you said | 但当时你说我不会再见到你时 |
[1:26:25] | I wouldn’t be seeing you again. | 我相信你是认真的 |
[1:26:27] | Yeah, I did. It’s a family emergency. | 我是认真的 这是家庭紧急情况 |
[1:26:31] | Well, you’re lucky. I happen to have a room free. | 你真幸运 我正好有一个空房间 |
[1:26:34] | Oh, Gerry, you always have a room free. | 格里 你总是有一个空房间 |
[1:26:38] | You got me there. | 被你说中了 |
[1:26:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:44] | – Also, I need a favor. – What’s that? | -还有 我需要帮忙 -什么忙 |
[1:26:48] | You think I could borrow your car? Just for a few hours? | 我可以借你的车用吗 就几个小时 |
[1:26:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:26:53] | – What’s the second? – Okay. | -还有什么事 -好吧 |
[1:26:55] | Uh, I need someone to watch the kid. | 我需要有人照看孩子 |
[1:26:57] | Just while I’m out with his mom. | 在我和他妈妈出去的时候 |
[1:27:01] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:27:02] | Really, it’s the last time. | 真的 这是最后一次了 |
[1:27:06] | We’ll see. | 看着吧 |
[1:27:08] | I don’t know about your part. | 我不知道你头发的分缝对不对 |
[1:27:12] | – It’s quite far. – Yeah, I know. | -分得很开 -是 我知道 |
[1:27:17] | – What do you think? – Yeah, I think that’s good. | -你觉得呢 -我觉得挺好 |
[1:27:20] | But I don’t know. I think it’s too much lipstick. | 但怎么说 我觉得口红太浓了 |
[1:27:23] | She doesn’t look like she wears that much makeup. | 她看起来不像化了那么浓的妆 |
[1:27:28] | – Better? – Yeah. That’s good. | -好点吗 -是的 很好 |
[1:27:31] | – That’s the best we can do, I think. – That’s good. | -我想这是我们能做的最好的了 -很好啊 |
[1:27:34] | They hardly look. | 他们几乎不看的 |
[1:27:40] | Hey, Bear. | 孩子 |
[1:27:42] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:27:45] | Hey, my friend Gerry is gonna | 我的朋友格里会在 |
[1:27:48] | take care of you for a bit while I go to the doctor. | 我去看医生的时候照顾你一会儿 |
[1:27:52] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你会没事吧 -是的 |
[1:27:54] | Bear, don’t worry. | 孩子 别担心 |
[1:27:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:27:58] | I’m just going for a checkup. Then I’ll be as good as new. | 我只是去做个检查 回来我就焕然一新了 |
[1:28:02] | – Pinky promise? – Pinky promise. | -拉勾勾 -拉勾勾 |
[1:28:32] | Ignore ’em. I mean, look at ’em. | 别理他们 看看他们 |
[1:28:34] | Their signs aren’t even that great. | 他们的标语都不怎么好 |
[1:28:39] | You’re all set, okay? | 你都准备好了 好吗 |
[1:28:41] | If you have any trouble, anything happens, call this number. | 如果你有任何情况任何困难 打这个号码 |
[1:28:46] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[1:28:48] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[1:28:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:29:11] | 堕胎将在 我们这一代 停止 | |
[1:29:24] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[1:29:26] | Yeah. My name’s Barbara. Mulaney, | 有 我叫芭芭拉 穆拉尼 |
[1:29:28] | Barbara Mulaney. | 芭芭拉·穆拉尼 |
[1:29:29] | – At what time? – 10:30. | -什么时候 -10点30 |
[1:29:31] | May I see your health card, please? | 我可以看看你的健康卡吗 |
[1:29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:29:44] | Hmm. Uh… Just one sec. | 稍等一下 |
[1:29:51] | Wait. | 等下 |
[1:29:56] | Yeah, it… it’s not working. | 它不起作用 |
[1:29:59] | I’ve probably got the numbers wrong. | 我可能弄错号码了 |
[1:30:01] | I’m due for a new prescription. | 我要开一个新处方 |
[1:30:03] | It… It might have expired. I’ll just… | 它可能已经过期了 我只是 |
[1:30:05] | Would you mind reading the numbers out to me, sweetheart? | 你介意把数字读给我听吗 小姐 |
[1:30:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:30:14] | 0 9 5 1 2 0 4 Zero, nine, five, one, two, zero, four. | |
[1:30:18] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[1:30:35] | You’re all set. | 都处理好了 |
[1:30:36] | Uh… Just, uh, | 只要 |
[1:30:38] | fill out these forms, | 填好这些表格 |
[1:30:41] | and I’ll call you when the doctor’s ready for you. | 等医生准备好了我再打给你 |
[1:31:10] | King? | 金 |
[1:31:24] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[1:31:26] | Two hundred and forty 30-milligram Oxycodone. | 240份30毫克装的奥施康定 |
[1:31:29] | One hundred and eighty 10-milligram Valium. | 180份10毫克装的安定 |
[1:31:32] | Here, maybe it’s easier if I give it to you. | 给 也许我给你看会更清楚 |
[1:31:37] | This bag, who do I give it to? | 这个包 我要给谁 |
[1:31:38] | You can leave that with me. | 你可以把它给我 |
[1:32:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:32:33] | Hey, Ollie. It’s Sheila Andrews. | 奥莉 我是希拉·安德鲁斯 |
[1:32:35] | We’d love you to come out to Spokane and work with us. | 我们希望你能来斯波坎和我们一起工作 |
[1:34:01] | I was wondering where you’d run off to. | 我还在想你会跑到哪里去 |
[1:34:04] | Just here. | 就在这里 |
[1:34:11] | You want one? | 你想要吗 |
[1:34:14] | Go on. | 赶紧的 |
[1:34:17] | Don’t look so guilty. You earned it. | 别那么内疚 你挣来的 |
[1:34:27] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[1:34:38] | How was your day? | 今天过的怎么样 |
[1:34:43] | You know, the best part about the day… | 今天最精彩的部分 |
[1:34:45] | is when it’s over. | 是当一切结束的时候 |
[1:34:49] | I hear that. | 我同意 |
[1:34:52] | I’m done. | 我结束了 |
[1:34:55] | Done with all of it. | 都结束了 |
[1:35:00] | You’re leaving. | 你要离开了 |
[1:35:03] | You’re gonna be okay, Bear. | 你会没事的 宝贝 |
[1:35:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:35:09] | Come on. | 得了 |
[1:35:11] | You’ve got college. | 你还能上大学 |
[1:35:12] | Yeah, if I ace the entrance exam. | 如果我能通过入学考试的话 |
[1:35:14] | Which you will. | 你一定会的 |
[1:35:18] | You’re gonna have the house. | 你还会有房子的 |
[1:35:22] | You’ve got the cutest little boy ever, who loves you to bits. | 你有最可爱的小男孩 他爱你到了极点 |
[1:35:29] | You’ve got me. | 你还有我 |
[1:35:38] | You’re not allowed to really grow old without me. | 你不允许在没有我的陪伴下老去 |
[1:35:41] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[1:35:45] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:35:50] | You know that I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你 对吧 |
[1:35:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:36:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:36:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |