英文名称:Live Free or Die Hard
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[00:44] | -I’m sending you the code. -Yes, I see that. Thank you. | -我正在把程序传给你 -嗯,我看到了,谢谢 |
[00:53] | -What about my account? -Delivering. | -那我的账户呢? -正在转账 |
[01:17] | I just sent it. You should have it. | 刚传输完,你应该已经收到了 |
[01:20] | -Yes. Thank you. -Hey, are you sure this is legal? | -收到了,谢谢 -嘿, 你确定这是合法的吗? |
[01:23] | (woman) We’re just running a test on our security system, sir. It’s fine. | 我们只是在给安全系统做测试,不会有问题的 |
[01:27] | You’ve got a sexy voice. Is there anything else I can do for you? | 你的声音可真性感 我还可以为你做些什么? |
[01:30] | -To you? -We have all we need. | -或者对你做些什么? -我们想要的已经都有了 |
[01:43] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[01:54] | Yo, guess who just made 50 Gs today. | 呦,猜猜谁刚到手了五万块钱? |
[02:04] | -What’d you do to my drive? -I didn’t touch it. | -你对我电脑做了什么? -闭嘴,哥们儿,我可没动过它 |
[02:06] | This isn’t cool. Don’t ever, ever touch my computer. | 这样可不行 永远也不要动我的电脑 |
[03:18] | Diagnostics show no damage, but this was an intentional breach. | 分析报告没有显示出有任何损坏 但我们认为这次入侵是有人故意为之 |
[03:21] | -We were hacked? -It wasn’t “Denial of Service” level, | -你是说我们被黑了? -不过还没达到拒绝服务的地步 |
[03:24] | but they definitely cracked our door. | 但肯定是破了我们第一道防线 |
[03:27] | OK. Open the Black Hat files. | 好吧!把黑名单拿出来 |
[03:29] | I want every hacker in the country who could have done this interviewed now. | 把全国所有可能做这事儿的黑客 都给我抓来问话,现在就办! |
[03:34] | Sir, that’s close to 1,000 names. This holiday weekend we’re short-staffed as it is. | 长官,那可是有近一千人 现在又是假期的周末,我们已经人手不足了 |
[03:39] | We’re the ones supposed to keep this from happening, and it happened to us. Do it. | 听着,防止这类事件是我们的责任 可现在事情居然发生在我们身上,马上去做吧 |
[03:43] | Sir, it’s night. They’re all over the country. | 长官,现在已经是晚上了 而且他们散布在全国各地 |
[03:45] | Get local law enforcement help. | 好吧,找当地执法部门帮忙 |
[03:47] | Somebody out there thinks they can screw with us. I wanna find out who. | 既然有人觉得可以耍我们 我就要找出是谁 |
[04:17] | -Jim! I said no. -Lucy, you’re killin’ me, all right? | -吉姆! 我说过不行! -露西, 你这是在折磨我,知道吗? |
[04:22] | -Get out! -What?! | -滚出来! -干什么?! |
[04:23] | -Get out of the car now! -Don’t touch me. | -马上滚出来! -别碰我! |
[04:26] | -No means no. -What are you doin’? | -没人可以碰我的女儿 -你要干什么? |
[04:27] | -John, stop it! -Don’t call me that. I hate it when you do. | -约翰,住手! -怎么啦?哦,别这么叫我 我讨厌你这样叫我 |
[04:31] | -You know this guy? -Just shut your mouth right now. | -不,等一下,你认识这家伙? -你给我闭嘴! |
[04:34] | Dad! Stop it. I mean it. | 爸!住手,我不开玩笑 |
[04:37] | -“Dad”? You said your dad was dead. -What? | -“爸”?你不是说你爸已经死了么 -什么? |
[04:40] | You told this jerk-off I was dead? You actually said that? | 你跟这混蛋说我死了? 你真这么说的? |
[04:44] | I may have exaggerated a little bit. | 我可能是夸张了一点 |
[04:48] | And this guy’s what? Your boyfriend? | 那这家伙是谁?你男朋友? |
[04:50] | -No. -Yeah. | -不是! -是! |
[04:53] | I don’t know, OK? I’m sorry. We’ll see. | 我不知道,好了吗? 对不起,只是…我们处处再说 |
[04:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[04:59] | -You don’t answer your phone, return calls. -Because I’m not talking to you. | -你不接我电话,又不给我回电 -那是因为我不会跟你说话的 |
[05:03] | -Why aren’t we talking this time, Lucy? -Why not? What? You want a list? | -那这次又是因为什么呢,露西? -因为什么? 要我列给你听吗? |
[05:08] | How about stuff like this: You spy on me, you drag my boyfriend out of the car… | -这个理由怎么样:你在监视我 跟踪我, 还把我男朋友拉下车… -我没有监视你 |
[05:12] | -You said he’s not your boyfriend. -He’s not! | -你刚说他不是你男朋友 -他的确不是! |
[05:15] | -I thought you said I just was. -Shut up. | -可你刚刚说我是 -闭嘴 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1469个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:255个,六级词汇:137个,GRE词汇:132个,托福词汇:186个,考研词汇:278个,专四词汇:227个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:481个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:19] | You are such an asshole. | 你可真是个混蛋 |
[05:23] | OK. I’m sorry I pulled your “not-boyfriend” out of the car, OK? | 好吧,对不起 我把你的“非”男友拉下了车,行了吧? |
[05:31] | -Lucy, baby, get in the car. Let’s go. -No, no. | -好了,露西,宝贝儿 上车吧,咱们走 -不,不行 |
[05:35] | -Will both of you go away? -Just talk to me. | -你们两个都给我走,行吗? -就跟我谈一会儿,露西,就… |
[05:38] | I’m tired. I’m going to bed… alone. | 我累了,我要去睡觉…一个人睡! |
[05:41] | -Damn right you’re going to bed alone. -(sighs) | -见鬼了!你会一个人去睡觉 |
[05:45] | Lucy, honey, wait a minute. I wanna talk to you. Just wait. | 露西,孩子,等一下 我想跟你谈谈,就一会儿 |
[05:48] | Dad, when I wanna talk to you – | 爸,等我想跟你谈的时候 |
[05:52] | ifl wanna talk to you – | 假如我想跟你谈的话 |
[05:55] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[05:57] | Lucy. Wait, Lucy. Lucy! | 露西,等一下,露西! 露西… |
[06:01] | -Lucy McClane. -It’s not McClane. It’s Gennero. | -露西·麦克连 -我不姓麦克连,我姓杰尼洛 |
[06:07] | Chicks, right? | 哈哈,女人哪… |
[06:13] | I’m gonna go. I’m gonna go. | 我走,我走 |
[06:43] | (man) John? | 约翰? |
[06:46] | John? It’s Sclavino. | 约翰? 是我,拉维诺 |
[06:50] | -Go for McClane. -What are you doing at Rutgers? | -麦克连回话 -你在罗德纳做什么? |
[06:54] | -How do you know where I am? -Our cars were LoJacked four years ago. | -你怎么知道我在哪儿? -我们的车在四年前就都装了追踪器,还记得吗? |
[06:57] | -I’m staring at exactly where you are. -Sir, that’s not something I would turn on. | -我现在就正看着你的具体所在地呢 -长官,这项功能我可好像没有启动哪 |
[07:02] | Yeah, we did that. John, we turned them on. | 对,是我们启动的 |
[07:05] | Listen, the feds have called in a favour. | 约翰,我们只能这么做 听着,联邦调查局的人打电话来要我们协助 |
[07:07] | They’re doing a sweep. They want us to pick up some computer hacker in Camden. | 他们在做一项排查工作,想要我们去接一个 住在卡姆登的电脑黑客 |
[07:12] | Last name: Farrell. First name: Matthew. | 他姓法瑞尔,名字叫马修 |
[07:15] | Whoa, whoa. Camden? What are you telling me this for? | 好么,卡姆登? 你跟我说这些干什么? |
[07:18] | -Just came in. -Vino, it’s 3am. I was on my way home. | -刚到的 -伙计,现在是凌晨三点,我已经在回家的路上了 |
[07:22] | Send ajughead from the Academy. They’d be happy to do it. | 随便在警校找个便衣得了 他乐不得的呢 |
[07:25] | I can’tjust send in a uniform. The feds demanded a senior detective. | 我不能随便找个便衣! 局里要求一定得是个高级探员 |
[07:29] | The kid’s a high-value subject-I don’t know. | 这孩子好像是个重要人物 我也不清楚 |
[07:32] | Just pick him up, escort him to the Hoover Building in DC. | 你去接他就是了,护送他到华盛顿的 联邦办公楼 |
[07:36] | They had some kind of a computer breach there this morning. | 他们那儿今天早上发生了一起 电脑入侵事件 |
[07:40] | Great! | “太好了”! |
[07:42] | All right, give me that information. Give me that name again. What is it? | 好吧,把刚才那些资料告诉我 再说一遍他名字,是什么? |
[07:47] | You owe me one, Jack. | 你可欠我一人情啊,杰克. |
[08:43] | What? | 怎么? |
[08:54] | Aw, come on. | 哦,别介呀 |
[09:03] | Goddammit. | 他妈的 |
[09:18] | (in French) | 开始执行B计划 |
[09:28] | -Who is it? -(McClane) NYPD. Open the door, please. | -谁? -纽约警局的,请开下门 |
[09:40] | -Hi. -NYPD? | -你好 -你是纽约警局的? |
[09:42] | OK. Oh, I get it. Don’t worry, everyone gets lost around here. Glad to help. Take… | 哦,我明白了,不用担心,之前也有人 在这块儿迷路的,我很乐意帮忙,你走… |
[09:47] | Hey, I’m not lost. Are you Matthew Farrell? | 嘿,我没有迷路,你是马特…马修·法瑞尔吗? |
[09:51] | No. He, uh… actually does not live here any more. | 不是,他,嗯…现在已经不住这儿了 |
[09:54] | -Course not. Who are you? -My name is Daisy Duke. | -当然了,那你是谁? -我叫戴茜·杜克 |
[09:58] | Got a lot of shit for it when I was a kid. Please don’t add to it. | 我小时候已经被取笑过无数次了 拜托别再取笑我了 |
[10:03] | -Can I see some identification, please? -Yeah, sure. | -可以看一下你的证件吗? -行,当然可以 |
[10:10] | Oh, “Detective”! | 哦!“探员”! |
[10:12] | Yeah, that looks real! You get that at Toys “R” Us? Looks great. | 看起来跟真的一样! 从玩具城弄来的? 还挺不错的嘛 |
[10:16] | -Then of course… -Yeah. That… actually looks pretty good. | -当然还有… -对,那个…看起来确实不错 |
[10:21] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[10:22] | Farrell! Sully PDL-ed the new copy of the Kill Zone Nine. Wanna check it out? | 法瑞尔!有人刚破解了杀戮地带9的最新版 想过来看一眼吗? |
[10:26] | No! Thanks, though, man. And good luck at the Bad Timing Awards. | 不了!谢谢 你可真会挑时候 |
[10:31] | Open the door. | 开门吧 |
[10:34] | Shit. | 靠! |
[10:42] | Can I get you something? Coffee? A warrant? | 想喝点儿什么?咖啡? 啤酒? |
[10:44] | -What’s this about? -I don’t know. Some computer thing. | -到底是因为什么事? -我不清楚,跟电脑有关 |
[10:47] | DC feds wanna talk to you, so let’s go. | 联邦调查局的人想找你谈话 咱们走吧 |
[10:51] | -Feds, huh? -Yeah. The feds. | -联邦调查局的人? -对,联邦调查局的人 |
[11:02] | I’ve been White Hat for four years, but once you’re on that goddamn list… | 我有四年时间都是在白名单上的,没犯什么事 可是自从上了他妈的那个黑名单之后… |
[11:06] | Such a pain in the ass. | 真他妈混蛋 |
[11:08] | -You play with dolls? -Huh? | -你玩儿玩具模型? -嗯? |
[11:11] | -Could you not touch that? -Like a GI Joe? | -你能不能别动那个 -是类似于特种部队之类的玩具? |
[11:13] | No, it’s not. It’s a limited edition… | 不,不是,那个是限量版的… |
[11:16] | -Ooh. …and… | 哦 |
[11:17] | -That supposed to come off? -No, but it’s more valuable broken, | -这个是应该能拆下来的吗? -不应该,不过它坏了以后会更值钱 |
[11:21] | -so thanks for that. -Krazy Glue. I’m sure it’s very important. | -所以我得谢谢你 -可以用胶粘一下,它肯定是挺重要的 |
[11:25] | I got some other cool shit you can break. | 我还有其他一些不错的模型 要不要再弄坏几个? |
[11:27] | -Let’s go, OK? Come on. -I gotta power down my gear, OK? | -咱们走吧,好吗? 来吧 -我得关机呀,明白? |
[11:34] | More dolls. Not spending a whole lot of time with the girls, huh? | 都是些模型,看来你不常 和女孩子约会 |
[11:39] | Hey! Are you really trying to escape? | 嘿! 你还真想逃跑啊? |
[11:42] | -(gunshot) -Ow! Jesus, don’t shoot! | 哦!天,别开枪! |
[11:45] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[11:53] | -Jesus Christ. -Stay right there. | -我老天 -待着别动 |
[12:12] | Go! | 走! |
[12:13] | Let’s go. Come on. Low, low! Stay down! | 咱们走,快点儿! 低点儿,低点儿!趴下! |
[12:16] | -Agh! -Come on. | -啊! -快! |
[12:26] | (whispers) It’s all right. Stay low, all right? Stay down. | 没事儿的 趴低点儿,懂吗?别起来 |
[12:30] | -You stay with me, all right? Here we go. -OK. | -别离开我!好,我们走! -好 |
[12:37] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:55] | That’ll wake the neighbours. | 看来邻居们要被吵醒了 |
[12:58] | Get down! Get inside! | 趴下!到里面去! |
[13:04] | They’re back in the room! They’re back in the room! | 他们又回屋里去了! |
[13:11] | Are you nuts? Get outta there right now! | 你疯了吗? 快离开那儿! |
[13:14] | -I’m trying to… -Now! | -我只是想… -快! |
[13:55] | Get back in there! | 快回那后面去! |
[14:11] | Aaargh! Argh! | 啊! |
[14:46] | Get ready to run. | 准备逃跑! |
[15:22] | -What the hell was that? -What? | -那到底是怎么回事? -什么呀? |
[15:26] | -Did you do that? -No. | -是你干的吗? -不是 |
[15:29] | -Shit. -I didn’t do that. Come on. | -操 -不是我干的,走吧 |
[15:32] | -Shit. -Stay close. The whole apartment’s on fire. | -妈的! -跟紧点儿 |
[15:38] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on, let’s go, goddammit! | 来,咱们走吧 快,走吧,他妈的! |
[15:43] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:45] | Watch it. Slow it down. | 小心,你能不能慢点儿 |
[15:47] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝 |
[15:51] | Hey, let’s go. Come on. | 嘿,咱们走,快! |
[15:55] | Come on, come on. Stay close. | 快!跟上! |
[16:08] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 跟着我,跟着我 |
[16:14] | Come on, let’s go. Stay close. | 来,咱们走!跟紧了我! |
[16:19] | Get in the car. Go, go. | 上车!快,快! |
[16:28] | -Kid, can you reload a gun? -What? Me? | -小子,你会上子弹吗? -什么? 我吗? |
[16:30] | -Can you reload a gun?! -I… | -会上子弹吗?! -我… |
[16:33] | Open the glove box and get a magazine out right now! | 快把储备箱打开,找备用子弹给枪换上! |
[16:41] | Grab the gun from the back seat! | 快去拿车后座上的枪! |
[17:04] | You OK? | 你没事儿吧? |
[17:14] | Get your head down. | 把头低下! |
[17:19] | Jesus! Is the circus in town? | 老天!这身手,难道是马戏团进城了? |
[17:31] | -Did you see that? -Yeah, I saw it. I did it. | -你看到了吗? -当然,那是我干的 |
[17:36] | Camden base, 10077. Come back. Camden base, 10077. | 呼叫卡姆登总部10077,请回应! 卡姆登总部10077! |
[17:41] | Go ahead. | 卡姆登总部回话,请说 |
[17:43] | I need to speak to your chief of your detectives. Police emergency, asap. | 我要跟你们的探长说话,紧急事件 请速转达 |
[17:47] | Stand by. | 请稍等 |
[17:48] | -(man) This is Chief Detective Wiesman. -This is Detective John McClane, NYPD. | -我是维斯纳探长 -我是约翰·麦克连,纽约警局探员 |
[17:53] | Police emergency. I wanna report a police shooting in yourjurisdiction. | 报告紧急情况 在你辖区内发生一起袭警事件 |
[18:13] | (in French) | 你跟他说! |
[18:17] | -Yeah? -(woman) What’s the status? | -喂? -情况怎么样了? |
[18:20] | (in French) | 还没搞定他,我们损失了三个人 |
[18:26] | Wait one. | 等一下 |
[18:48] | Thomas. We had a problem in New Jersey. Farrell’s still alive. | 汤玛斯,新泽西那边出了问题 法瑞尔还活着 |
[18:55] | -So he got away. -Yeah. | -让他跑了? -是的 |
[18:57] | I did send five of you, is that right? | 我可是派了你们五个人过去的,对吧? |
[19:00] | (in French) | 是的,但是又突然出现了另外一个人 |
[19:01] | I’m sending a chopper. Get airborne and we’ll track ’em down. Think you can handle that? | 我派直升机去接你们,从空中去找他们 的行踪,这你能办得到吧? |
[19:11] | -(Matt) Oh, my God. -Just breathe. | -哦,上帝! -深呼吸就好了 |
[19:14] | I am breathing! I’m-I’m… I can’t stop shaking. | 我已经在深呼吸了! 我,我…就是没法停止发抖 |
[19:18] | It’s the adrenaline. You’re just scared. It’ll pass. | 是激素的作用,你只不过是被吓到了 会过去的! |
[19:21] | Yeah, I’m scared! Weren’t you scared, back there? | 对,我被吓到了! 难道你刚才就不害怕吗? |
[19:25] | Yeah. I was scared. | 是的,我也害怕 |
[19:28] | Really? This is you being scared? I don’t know, cos you seem really calm. | 是吗?这就是你害怕的样子? 我可说不清,但你看起来非常的冷静 |
[19:33] | Have you done stuff like that before? | 你以前也做过那样的事么? |
[19:35] | -Stuff like what? -Like killing people. | -什么样的事? -杀人之类的 |
[19:41] | Yeah. But not for a long time. | 做过,不过已经是很久以前了 |
[19:45] | So who were those guys, huh? Why were they trying to kill you? | 那刚刚那些是什么人? 他们为什么要杀你? |
[19:49] | Why did they blow up my goddamn apartment?! | 为什么还他妈把我的公寓给炸了?! |
[19:52] | They were there to kill you. | 他们是去杀你的 |
[19:55] | -Why would they want to kill me? -You tell me, kid. You’re the criminal. | -他们为什么要杀我? -该你来告诉我,小子! 你才是犯人 |
[20:15] | We got seven dead hackers so far, none of whom were high on our list. | 到目前为止已经有七个黑客死了 都不是在黑名单上名列前茅的 |
[20:19] | -Get the hard drives, start sweepin’ ’em. -Yes, sir. | -回收他们的硬盘做调查 -是,长官! |
[20:28] | Trey. Matthew Farrell -find him for me. | 特雷,马修·法瑞尔,给我找到他 |
[20:31] | On it. | 马上办! |
[20:35] | What’s with all the guns? | 那么多枪是做什么用的? |
[20:38] | Operational prudence. | 为了谨慎起见 |
[20:41] | Think of them as hardware to your software. | 就当它们是硬件,跟你们这些软件配套的 |
[20:55] | (DJ) Good morning, DC! It’s shaping up to be a beautiful Fourth of July weekend. | 早安,华盛顿! 看起来今天又会是独立日假期里一个美丽的周末 |
[21:00] | If you’ve got any big plans, get started early, cos the traffic is ramping up. | 如果你有什么盛大的计划 最好早点出发了,因为交通似乎已经开始拥堵了 |
[21:05] | So here’s another golden oldie for all the commuters out there. | 好!这里就再为正在出行的人们 送出一首经典老歌 |
[21:11] | What? What… What… | 怎么? 怎么…怎么回事… |
[21:14] | What are you doing? What is that? | 你在干嘛? 这是什么呀? |
[21:16] | -It’s Creedence. -Creedence? | -这是Creedence的歌 -Creedence? |
[21:18] | Creedence. Creedence Clearwater Revival? Classic rock? | 是Creedence. Creedence Clearwater Revival乐队,经典摇滚乐 |
[21:23] | I know who it is. It’s old rock. Doesn’t make it classic. | 我知道是谁, 是很老没错,但这并不代表就是经典 |
[21:26] | -What sucked then sucks now. -You don’t like Creedence? | -以前很烂,到现在还是很烂 -你不喜欢Creedence? |
[21:29] | This is like having a pine cone shoved in my ass. | 感觉就像是把松果塞到我屁股里一样 |
[21:32] | -(turns up volume) -OK. Really? Wow, that’s mature. | 好啊,你就这样? 可真是成熟啊 |
[21:36] | Come on. I’m cooperating with you. | 拜托,伙计,我已经跟你很合作了 |
[21:41] | (man) We’re at a heading of 060. Making another pass. | 航行角度060,第二次搜查 |
[21:47] | Listen up, everyone. Are we ready? | 大家听着 都准备好了吗? |
[21:51] | Transportation hubs are prepped and set. | 交通网的交换机已准备好了 |
[21:54] | Begin stage one. | 第一阶段行动开始 |
[22:13] | What? Nothing. | 怎么了? 没什么 |
[22:29] | When’d you last turn on the radio and listen to popular music? Just give me a decade. | 你上一次打开收音机听流行音乐是什么时候? 告诉我一个大概的年代就可以了 |
[22:35] | The ’70s? I’m guessing. Was Michael Jackson still black? | 70年代?我只是在猜… 那时候麦克尔·杰克逊还是黑人吧? |
[22:39] | Pearl Jam. I’ll go back ten years with you. Ten years.20 years. The Cure? Nothin’? | 我们倒退10年,Pearl Jam听过么? 那就20年,The Cure乐队 ,也没听说过? |
[22:44] | It’s called news radio. I want to see if your friends from Camden made the headlines. | 这个可是新闻广播,我想听听昨晚你在 卡姆登的那些“朋友”有没有上头条 |
[22:49] | Hold on. You listen to the news? | 等一下… 你还听新闻哪? |
[22:52] | You got a problem with the news now? | 是啊,你现在又对新闻有意见了? |
[22:55] | Yeah. I got a big goddamn problem with the news. | 意见大了去了 |
[22:58] | Ready for this? The news is completely manipulated. | 听好了 所谓的新闻,都是被人为操纵的 |
[23:02] | Everything you hear, every single day, | 你每天所听到的每句话 |
[23:05] | is designed by corporate media to do one thing only: To keep you living in fear. | -都是媒体为了一个目的而设计的 那就是让你活在恐惧之中 |
[23:11] | -Oh, fear? -Total fear. | -噢,恐惧? -绝对的恐惧 |
[23:13] | So you’ll go out and spend money on things you probably don’t even need, | 这样你就会出去花钱买东西 一些你根本用不上或已经有的东西 |
[23:17] | so advertisers keep buying ads on their stations. | 这样广告商就会在电台上 不断地花钱打广告 |
[23:20] | I’ll tell you one more thing. I’ll do this all day. I got days of data at home… | 我还要告诉你一件事,你听好了 我可以说上一天的时间,家里还有 几天也看不完的数据可以证明… |
[23:24] | -Hey. -I’ll drop a bomb on you… | -嘿! -我会全面颠覆你的… |
[23:26] | -Hey! -What? | -嘿! -怎么了? |
[23:27] | -Shut up. -That’s good. Be dismissive instead of… | -闭嘴! -好吧,好吧,宁愿选择逃避问题也不… |
[24:23] | -You all right? -No, I’m not all right! | -你没事吧? -不,我有事! |
[24:26] | Just stay in the car. You’ll be all right. | 待在车里就会没事的 |
[24:31] | Hey, man. Hey. | 喂!先生,喂! |
[24:34] | You all right? Don’t move. Just call 911, all right? | 你没事吧?不要动 打911就行了,好吗? |
[24:37] | OK. | 好的 |
[24:41] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[25:03] | -All the lights are green. -Huh? | -所有的信号灯都变绿了 -什么? |
[25:06] | All the lights are green. Let’s go. Right now. | 所有的信号灯都变绿了 咱们走吧,快 |
[25:09] | -We gotta go? -Get your bag, hack-boy. Let’s go. | -我们得走了? -拿着你的包,黑客小子,走吧! |
[25:14] | -Let’s go. -I’ve never been in a car accident. | -咱们走 -我还从来没经历过交通事故 |
[25:17] | Well, it’s very exciting. This way, come on. | 嗯,的确很刺激 这边走,过来! |
[25:19] | -You been in a car accident? -Yeah. | -你经历过交通事故吗? -是的 |
[25:21] | What are we doing? | 我们这是要干什么? |
[25:23] | It’s a little thing they invented in the ’60s called jogging. You’re gonna love it. | 这是一项60年代的小发明,叫做跑步 你会喜欢的,来吧 |
[25:37] | Sir, Chicago’s reporting a systems crash on the el train network. | 长官,芝加哥报告说他们的高架铁路 控制网系统瘫痪 |
[25:44] | Amtrak is flashing a level-one crash in their com system. | 美铁那里的通讯系统正在发出一级警报 |
[25:48] | FAAjust issued a critical alert. Their ATC netjust went down. | 联邦航空局刚发出了紧急报告 他们的自动定时系统崩溃了 |
[25:52] | We’re under attack. | 我们被攻击了 |
[25:56] | OK, let’s get ’em outside for a little fresh air. | 好,现在咱们让他们都出去 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 |
[26:10] | That’s the anthrax alarm. | 是炭疽病毒警报 |
[26:14] | All right, everyone out. Now! Now! | 好吧!大家都出去!就现在!快! |
[26:19] | Taylor, move! Go! Move! | 泰勒,走!快走! |
[26:37] | (PA) All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the transportation shuttles immediately. | 所有人员注意,请迅速撤出 并到停车场处集合 |
[26:43] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[26:45] | All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the transportation shuttles immediately. | 所有人员注意,请迅速撤出 并到停车场处集合 |
[27:10] | We need you inside, sir. | 长官,里面有事需要您处理 |
[27:18] | Take your team. I want men on the fourth floor, got it? Masks on. | 带上你的人,上到四楼去,明白吗? 戴好防毒面具 |
[27:25] | We gotta know what’s there. | 我们得弄清那儿到底有什么 |
[27:26] | Run a trunk search on these data crashes, try to ID the point of origin. | 给我查找所有的系统出错信息 看能不能找到源头 |
[27:33] | Begin stage two. | 第二阶段行动开始 |
[27:41] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿,这是怎么回事? |
[27:50] | They’re already starting to panic. | 他们已经开始恐慌了 |
[27:56] | Of course they are. | 那是当然的 |
[27:58] | They think that someone’s taking their money. | 他们以为有人在抢他们的钱 |
[28:00] | All those nickels and dimes they saved had meaning. | 那些他们辛辛苦苦攒下的每一个铜板 |
[28:04] | “Useful idiots”, as Lenin would say. | 就像列宁说的,他们是“有利用价值的白痴” |
[28:08] | Prep the video package. | 准备好视频录像 |
[28:23] | DC transportation system’s crashing and they just hit the financial sector. All of it. | 华盛顿的交通系统快瘫痪了 他们还刚刚侵入了金融系统,所有的一切 |
[28:28] | Get me the secretary for trans and treasury on the line and the chairman of the SEC. | 给我接交通和财政部门的秘书 还有联邦商业委员会的主席 |
[28:33] | Let’s go, people. Somewhere somebody left a digital fingerprint. Find it. | 大家行动起来!肯定有人在哪里留下了蛛丝马迹 去把它找出来! |
[28:38] | -Deputy Director Bowman in here? -Not now. It’ll have to wait. | -副局长伯曼在吗? -现在不行,你得等一下 |
[28:41] | Not today. This is Matthew Farrell. I brought him here on orders from Bowman. | 今天不行?这是马修·法瑞尔 我按照伯曼的要求把他带来了 |
[28:46] | If you don’t know what’s goin’ on, find somebody that does. | 如果你搞不清状况的话 那就给我去找个明白人过来 |
[28:49] | I’m Bowman. | 我就是伯曼 |
[28:56] | Video package is ready for upload. | 视频录像准备完毕,可以上传了 |
[29:02] | John, I appreciate your bringing Farrell, | 听着,约翰! 我很感谢你带法瑞尔过来 |
[29:05] | but we are neck-deep in damage control right now. | 但现在情况变了 我们正深陷危机之中,忙于控制局势呢 |
[29:08] | Excuse me. I’m sorry, sir. Do you have anything to eat, any snacks around? | 抱歉,长官,你们这儿有没有什么吃的? 像点心之类的 |
[29:12] | I’d love… I’ve got really low blood sugar… | 我想要… 我现在真的有点儿低血糖了… |
[29:15] | -Sir? -No? | -长官! -没有吗? |
[29:21] | As if the transportation breakdown and anthrax scares weren’t enough for one day, | 尽管出现了交通系统崩溃和炭疽病毒恐慌 但灾难还远远没有结束 |
[29:26] | the stock market found itself in a selling frenzy. | 今天下午的股票市场又发生了 疯狂的清仓事件 |
[29:29] | The FTC believes this panic might have been triggered | 联邦商业委员会认为引发这次恐慌 的原因可能是 |
[29:32] | by a computer malfunction in the stock exchange. | 股票交易所内的计算机系统发生了故障 |
[29:35] | Oh, man, that is all bad. | -尽管二者听起来像是毫无关系… -哦,天啊!简直糟透了! |
[29:38] | It’s not as bad as it looks. We run drills to prepare for things like this. | 实际上并没有看上去的那么糟糕 对付这类事件,我们早有防备 |
[29:43] | -These your suspects? -Were. | -这些都是嫌疑人吗? -过去是 |
[29:45] | All seven were killed in the last 24 hours. | 所有的七个人在过去的24个小时之内都被杀了 |
[29:50] | Recognise any of these people? | 认识他们吗? |
[29:54] | No. | 不认识 |
[29:55] | Not one? | 一个也不认识? |
[29:57] | Sir, we got a system error. | 长官,出现一个系统错误 |
[30:12] | -My fellow Americans… …it is time to… | 我的美国同胞们… 现在是时候… |
[30:14] | strike… fear… into… the hearts of… citizenry. | 把…恐惧…带入… 你们心中了… |
[30:19] | -Ask not… -That’s an unauthorised broadcast. | -不要问… -这是未经批准的播出 |
[30:21] | …what your country can do… to avert… this… crisis. | …你的国家能做些什么… 来避免…这次…危机 |
[30:24] | -The answer is… …nothing whatsoever. | 答案就是…毫无办法 |
[30:27] | Our military… strength… is… in this case… | 我们的军事…力量…在这次事件当中… |
[30:31] | …useless. | …是…无能为力的 |
[30:33] | Read my lips. | 听好我要说的话 |
[30:36] | The… great… confident… roar… of… American… progress… and… growth… | 那个…伟大…而充满自信的…繁荣崛起… 美国的…发展…与…进步… |
[30:41] | has come to… an end. | 已经走到了…尽头 |
[30:44] | All the… vital… technology… that… this nation… holds dear… | 所有的那些…关键性…技术… 那些被…这个国家…极为看重的… |
[30:48] | all… communications… transportation… the internet… connectivity… | …通讯…交通…互联网…连接设备… |
[30:52] | electrical… power… critical… utilities… | 电力…能源…重要…设施… |
[30:56] | their… fate… now… rests… in… our… hands. | 他们的…命运…现在…就在…我们的…掌控之中 |
[31:00] | We will not tire, we will not falter, | 我们不会疲倦,不会彷徨 |
[31:04] | and we will not fail. | 也不会失败 |
[31:06] | I don’t know how they’re getting in. | 我真不知道他们是怎么侵入的 |
[31:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[31:10] | And a… happy Independence Day… to everyone. | 还有…独立日快乐… 致你们每一个人 |
[31:16] | That was creepy. | 真够吓人的 |
[31:18] | I tried to find more Nixon. | 我试着多找了几段尼克松的 |
[31:21] | Think they bought it? | 你认为他们会买账吗? |
[31:23] | Absolutely. | 绝对会 |
[31:28] | OK, I want telecom, transportation… | 好吧,帮我连接电信,交通 任何一个… |
[31:31] | -Jesus Christ, it’s a fire sale. -What? | -上帝!这是场末世入侵行动 -是什么? |
[31:35] | It’s a fire sale. | 是场末世入侵行动 |
[31:36] | Hey. We don’t know that yet. | 嘿,我们现在还不能知道呢 |
[31:39] | -It’s a myth, anyway. It can’t be done. -It’s a myth? Really? | -那只不过是个传说,不可能实现的 -只是个传说?是吗? |
[31:42] | Please tell me she’s not in charge of anything. | 别告诉我她在这里还管事啊,顶多是个花瓶罢了 |
[31:45] | What’s a fire sale? | 什么是末世入侵? |
[31:47] | It’s a three-step systematic attack on the entire national infrastructure. | 这是个三步的系统入侵方案 可以摧毁整个国家的基本构成 |
[31:51] | Step one: Take out transportation. Step two: The financial base and telecoms. | 第一步:让交通系统瘫痪 第二步:攻占金融和通讯系统 |
[31:56] | Step three: Get rid of all the utilities -gas, water, electric, nuclear… | 第三步:破坏所有设施 比如燃油、水利、电力、核设施… |
[32:00] | Anything that’s run by computers, which today is almost everything. | 任何电脑控制的东西 这在今天简直就意味着一切 |
[32:04] | That’s why they call it a fire sale -everything must go. | 这就是为什么他们叫它末世入侵 因为一切都得被清除 |
[32:08] | Hey, listen… What’s your name? Farrell? | 喂!听着,听着… 你叫什么来着?法瑞尔? |
[32:10] | Keep your voice down, OK? No one here’s talking about a fire sale. | 你小声点好吗? 这里不准任何人提什么末世入侵的事 |
[32:14] | Not unless you’re telling me you helped plan one. | 除非你告诉我说你也参与策划了这种事件 |
[32:19] | No, man. I’m just saying… | 不是,哥们儿 我只是说… |
[32:21] | Appreciate your concern. We’re on it. Thank you. | 感谢你的关心…我们都知道了 也在调查处理之中,谢谢你 |
[32:24] | -You’ve done a bang-up job so far. -What? What? | -你的工作到现在为止做得一团糟 -什么? 你说什么? |
[32:27] | Nothing. I said I understand. | 没什么,我是说我明白了 |
[32:30] | Hey. They didn’t send the girl scouts out to get this kid. | 嘿,他们可不是派个女童子军去杀这小子的 |
[32:33] | They sent professional guys, full tactical gear. They blew the whole joint up. | 他们用的是职业杀手,全副武装 把整个公寓都炸了 |
[32:37] | Now, I don’t know this kid, and frankly I don’t give a shit -no offence – | 那,我不认识这孩子 说老实话这也不关我屁事,当然我没恶意啊 |
[32:42] | but somebody wants this kid dead, | 但有人想要这孩子的命 |
[32:44] | and obviously it’s got something to do with whatever’s going on here. | 而且很显然这跟现在 这里所发生的事情有某种联系 |
[32:49] | OK. Homeland’s interrogating the hackers we’re bringing in. | 好吧,国土安全部现在负责询问所有被带来的黑客 |
[32:52] | I’ll get you an escort over there. All right? | 我找个人陪同你们过去,行吗? |
[32:55] | Molina, get this kid to the front of the line. I wanna know what he knows. | 莫利纳,保证这孩子优先被询问 我想知道他到底知道什么 |
[33:01] | If he knew half the shit I know, his head would explode. | 他要是知道我所了解事情的一半 他那小鸟头就该爆炸了 |
[33:04] | Special Agent Johnson. We’ll take the sedan. | 我是特别事务员詹森 我们做这辆车走 |
[33:07] | -Agent Johnson? -That’s right. Right this way. | -事务员詹森? -没错,这边请 |
[33:11] | Great. So is any of that actually possible, what you were saying back there? | “太棒了”! 你刚才说的事真的有可能发生吗? |
[33:15] | Is it possible? Look, you take out any one thing, the system can recover. | 可能吗?好,你看,如果只拿走其中一样东西 系统是可以自动恢复的 |
[33:20] | If you take it all down at once, the system crashes and… Look around, man. | 如果你一次就把所有的都弄垮 那系统就崩溃了…你看看你周围就知道了 |
[33:25] | Come on. Government’s gotta have dozens of departments dedicated to that shit. | 得了,政府有几十个部门专门处理这事儿呢 |
[33:30] | It took FEMA five days to get water to the Superdome. | 别忘了上次闹飓风时紧急事务处理部门 可是花了五天时间才把水送到新奥尔良体育馆哪 |
[33:57] | How long till we get to DHS? | 我们还要多久才能到国土安全部? |
[34:00] | Laughlin, get on the DC police band and get ’em to clear a route to DHS for us. | 罗夫林,帮我联系华盛顿警察分队 让他们给我们清出条路来去国土安全部 |
[34:05] | DC Metro, this is the FBI requesting you to clear a route… | 华盛顿交警队,我们是联邦调查局 请求你们清出一条路… |
[34:12] | Farrell just resurfaced on the grid. | 法瑞尔终于浮出水面了 |
[34:15] | -Feds are taking him to Homeland. -Good. | -联邦调查局的人正带他去国土安全部 -很好 |
[34:17] | -Close that loop, now. -Isolate the frequency. | -马上截断他们的通话 -隔离通话频率 |
[34:20] | Get us a location on the vehicles and pull me up a file on this John McClane. | 找出汽车的具体位置 再给我把这个约翰·麦克连的档案调出来看看 |
[34:25] | Rand, we just found Farrell. Stand by for a location. | 兰德,我们刚找到法瑞尔 准备追踪他的具体位置 |
[34:32] | I don’t mean to harp, but we just passed another Arby’s, and I’m starving. | 听着,伙计们!我不想找麻烦,可咱们刚 经过了一个汉堡店,我已经快饿死了… |
[34:36] | -I could eat a wrapper. -Shut up. | -我连包装纸都可以吃了 -闭嘴! |
[34:38] | -I could just get some ketchup packets. -Shut up. | -就算是只吃番茄酱包也行 -闭嘴! |
[34:42] | You got about 14 minutes to tell me why you lied to me. | 给你十四分钟时间来解释一下 之前为什么要骗我 |
[34:44] | Lied to you? What are you talking about? | 骗你?你…你在说什么? |
[34:47] | The pictures on the wall -you knew those guys. | 墙上的那些照片 你认识那些人,对吧? |
[34:49] | -I don’t… -Kid, don’t lie to me. | -我不… -孩子,别骗我 |
[34:52] | I’m a cop. I can tell you’re lying. Who were they? | 我是个警察,我知道你在说谎! 他们到底是什么人? |
[34:58] | OK. OK, OK. | 好吧!好吧,好吧… |
[35:03] | They were my competition. | 他们和我各自工作,为第三方服务 |
[35:09] | Make the next right onto Concord. | 在下一个口右转到康卡街 |
[35:11] | They said they’d developed a mutating encryption algorithm | 那个第三方说他们是个软件公司 刚发明出一种新的加密算法 |
[35:15] | and they wanted to see if it could be cracked. | 想看看它到底能不能被破解 |
[35:17] | That’s what I do. I do math-based security. | 我做个就是这个,我…我负责数学部分的安全工作 |
[35:25] | Here’s the thing. To pull off something as massive and crazy as a fire sale, | 听着,我正在想… 如果你想实施像末世入侵这样 庞大又变态的计划 |
[35:30] | you need tons of guys to write programs, but only a few Black Hats to implement it. | 就需要成千上万的人来编程序 但要安装运行的话,只要几个黑客就可以搞定了 |
[35:34] | At that point the start-up guys, who haven’t really done anything wrong, like me… | 而到那时,那些做最初工作的人 那些实际上没有做错什么事的人,比如说我… |
[35:39] | Would end up as pictures on some guy’s wall. | 就会落得跟墙上照片上那些人一样的下场 |
[35:41] | I swear to God, McClane, I swear to you I had no idea I was gonna be… | 我向上帝发誓,麦克连… 我向你发誓,我真的不知道会… |
[35:47] | an accessory to Armageddon. | 把整个世界送上不归路 |
[35:50] | Take the next left at Lexington. | 在下一个路口左转到列克星顿 |
[35:52] | And that’s a sexy voice. What’s she taking us this way for? | 那声音可真性感 她干嘛要让我们走这条路? |
[35:57] | -Unit 510. -Oh, my God. | -510小队 -哦,上帝 |
[35:58] | Clear a route for two FBI vehicles approaching on Concord. | 请为两辆联邦调查局的车子清出道路 他们正在前往康卡街 |
[36:01] | Copy, dispatch. | 收到,马上行动 |
[36:03] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[36:04] | -Her who? -What are you talking about? | -她是谁? -你在说什么呢? |
[36:09] | -It’s them. -You’re saying it’s them them? | -是他们 -你说的“他们”是哪个? |
[36:11] | I swear to you I know her. I would know her voice anywhere. | 我向你发誓我绝对认识她 不管到哪儿我都认得出这个声音 |
[36:16] | -No, don’t say anything… -Just keep your mouth shut for a minute. | -别,什么也别说… -你先把嘴闭上一会儿 |
[36:21] | Hey, Metro, how’s your day goin’ over there? | 嘿,交警局的 你们那边今天还好吗? |
[36:23] | Gotta be pretty crazy over there, what with all those 587s, huh? | 接到那么多举报电话,挺手忙脚乱的吧? |
[36:28] | Yes, sir. We’ve had to dispatch all units. | 是的,警官,我们已经全员出动了! |
[36:32] | You had to dispatch all units for all the naked people walking around? | 你们全员出动,就为了那些光着身子 到处走的疯子吗? |
[36:36] | Cut the bullshit, honey, and just put your boss on. | 少说废话了,宝贝儿 叫你老板过来 |
[36:42] | Laughlin, we’re getting off this route. Turn left on 14th Street. | 罗夫林,我们得离开这条路 左转到十四号大街 |
[36:54] | -Officer McClane. -It’s Detective McClane, asshole. | -麦克连警官! -是麦克连探员,混蛋! |
[36:58] | Don’t worry. We’ll have plenty of time to get to know each other when I visit you in prison. | 别担心,等哪天我到监狱去看你时 咱们有的是时间来互相认识 |
[37:03] | But, John, I already know so much about you. | 但是,约翰! 我已经知道很多关于你的事了 |
[37:07] | Your address in Brooklyn, | 你在布鲁克林的住址 |
[37:09] | the payments on your mortgage, how long you’ve been a member of the NYPD. | 你房屋抵押贷款的偿还情况 还有你在纽约警局呆了几年 |
[37:14] | And how’s Holly? | 对了,霍利还好吗? |
[37:16] | Oh, that’s sad. You’re divorced. Was that tough on little Jack and Lucy? | 哦,真可怜!你们已经离婚了! 小露西和杰克是不是很难过? |
[37:22] | Now, this is sad. After 30 years I thought you’d have a better pension plan annuity. | 这个更可怜! 都三十年了,我还以为你的退休金储备 能比现在更丰厚一点儿呢 |
[37:27] | Oh, and it gets worse. | 哦,现在情况变得更糟了 |
[37:32] | Your 401k no longer exists. | 你那四十万零一千块钱都没了 |
[37:36] | -Tell you what. Let me make it up to you. -Box them in at that intersection. | -这样吧,让我来补偿你 -在那个十字路口堵上他们 |
[37:40] | Shoot Mr Farrell in the head and drive away, | 杀了法瑞尔,然后开车走人 |
[37:43] | and by the time you reach the end of the next block | 等你开到下一个街区末的时候 |
[37:46] | all your debts will be wiped clean and your children will be set for life. | 你的一切债务将被全部清零 而你孩子们也将一辈子不用发愁了 |
[37:52] | Now, that really is tempting, especially that last part, | 这些条件的确很诱人 尤其是最后那个 |
[37:55] | but I think I’m gonna have to pass, jerk-off. | 但我想我只能拒绝了,你个混蛋 |
[38:00] | John, you’re a Timex watch in a digital age. | 约翰!你的思想真是太落伍了 跟这个时代格格不入 |
[38:04] | You’re gonna lose. | 你会一败涂地的 |
[38:06] | Yeah, well, the other thing that could happen is I could come and find you, | 是啊,还有一个可能就是我找到你 |
[38:10] | kick your ass and throw you out of your own party. What about that? | 揍你一顿然后砸了你们的派对 你看怎么样,呆子? |
[38:13] | Hold your position. | 待在那里别离开 |
[38:18] | -He’s not responding. -(helicopter engine) | 他不回话了! |
[38:23] | Get down! Get right down! | 趴下!快趴下! |
[38:31] | Just stay down! | 别起来! |
[38:36] | Officers down at the corner of Main and Constitution. Officers down! | 有警官在政府大楼拐角遇袭中枪了, 重复,有警官中枪了! |
[38:58] | Come on, come on, get out! Let’s go! | 快,快出来!咱们走! |
[39:02] | Goddammit! Just stay down! | 他妈的!趴下! |
[39:11] | Get down! Just hang on! | 趴下!抓紧了! |
[39:23] | Base, we’ve got a squad car under fire! We need backup! | 呼叫总部,我们一辆警车起火了 请求支援! |
[39:27] | This is base. We’re sending backup. | 这里是总部,我们正派出增援警力 |
[39:35] | (McClane) Just brace yourself. | 自己小心 |
[39:52] | Hang on. | 抓紧!抓紧… |
[40:10] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[40:21] | Oh, yeah! | 耶! |
[40:28] | -(pilot) We lost the tail. -Stay with them. | -目标逃脱了 -继续跟着他们! |
[40:41] | -They’re back. -I know. | -他们又来了 -我知道 |
[40:46] | Take the tunnel. Left! | 走隧道!左边,左边! |
[40:53] | God, what are you… Oh, God! | 上帝呀,你要干嘛… |
[41:04] | Bring up the schematics on that tunnel. | 把那个隧道的结构图调出来 |
[41:06] | The tunnel! | 隧道结构图! |
[41:17] | Open the gates on the north side entrance. | 把北边入口打开 |
[41:27] | Redirect traffic to occupy all lanes. | 重新安排车行方向,开放所有车道 |
[41:46] | -Now open the other side. -What? | -把另一边入口也打开 -什么? |
[41:49] | Move! | 起开! |
[41:54] | Hang onto something. | 抓好了… |
[42:33] | Hey! Don’t get out of the car! Hey! Don’t… | 嘿!别下车!嘿!别… |
[42:43] | Just stay there! Stand still! | 呆在那儿!站着别动! |
[42:55] | Run. Run! | 快跑!快跑! |
[43:05] | Oh, God! | 哦,上帝! |
[43:11] | Don’t hesitate like that again. | 以后别再像刚才那样犹豫了 |
[43:15] | -You all right? -Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事,没事 |
[43:22] | -Just stay here. Stay right here for a minute. -What?! | -呆在这儿,就在这儿等我一会儿 -什么?! |
[43:25] | “It can’t be a uniform, John. No.” | “我不能随便找个便衣,约翰!不行” |
[43:28] | Get over to the wall, sir! “Feds called in a favour.” | 站到墙那边去,先生! “联邦调查局的人打电话来要求协助” |
[43:34] | “All you gotta do is go pick up a kid down in Jersey, drive him down to DC.” | “你只要到泽西接个孩子,开车送他去华盛顿就行了” |
[43:40] | “How hard can that be, huh? It can’t be that hard, can it?” | “这能有什么难的呢,嗯? 不可能有那么难的,是吧?” |
[43:43] | -(siren wails, then dies) -“No, gotta be a senior detective.” | “不行,一定得是个高级探员” |
[43:52] | Think a traffic jam, throwing a car at me’s gonna stop me? Huh? | 你以为把路堵住,冲着我扔几辆车 就能拦住我吗?嗯? |
[43:56] | Rand, get in there and get it done. | 兰德,到里面把事情搞定 |
[43:59] | (in French) | 没必要了,他朝我们开过来了 |
[44:13] | This is not a good idea. | 真不是个好主意! |
[44:53] | -Don’t touch me, don’t touch me. -OK, sorry, sorry. | -别碰我,别碰我 -好,好,对不起,对不起 |
[44:56] | Are you OK? Oh, my God! | 你没事吧?哦,上帝! |
[45:01] | -Pretty lucky shot, huh? -Oh, yeah, lucky. That was… | -运气不赖,打得挺准,是吧? -噢,是,是很幸运,真是… |
[45:05] | You just killed a helicopter with a car. | 你竟然用汽车把直升机给打下来了 |
[45:07] | I was out of bullets. | 我不是没子弹了么 |
[45:12] | -How you doin’? -I skinned my knee, my asthma’s acting up… | -你怎么样? -膝盖破了点皮,还有点儿犯哮喘… |
[45:18] | -Whatever. Yeah, I’m fine. -Give me a hand. Don’tjump outta cars. | -管他什么呢,我没事! -拉我一把,以后可千万别从车上跳下来 |
[45:33] | (Thomas) Rand, check in. | 兰德,回答! |
[45:36] | (in French) | 直升机被毁了 |
[45:38] | What about Farrell and McClane? | 那法瑞尔和麦克连呢? |
[45:41] | (in French) | 说来话长了 |
[45:43] | Come back in. | 快回来! |
[45:44] | OK, we’re moving on. Begin stage three. | 好,我们继续行动,进入第三阶段! |
[45:46] | I just spoke to Emerson. The team’s arriving at Woodlawn now. | 我刚跟艾默森通过话 他的人已经到乌德隆了 |
[45:50] | Very good. Mai, get ready for the downloads. | 很好!麻衣,准备下载数据 |
[46:01] | ID, sir. | 请出示证件 |
[46:04] | Park behind the transpo. We’ll lead you in. | 把车停在后面,我们带你进去 |
[46:06] | Man the gate. You’re with me. | 看好前门!你跟我来! |
[46:15] | Anthrax alarms only went off on five floors. Below that you’ll need DOD clearance. | 只有五楼以上才解除了炭疽警报 要到下面楼层的话得通过国防部的身份验证 |
[46:21] | I don’t know why you’d need to go further. There’s nothin’ down there but servers. | 真不知道你们为什么要到下面去 那里除了服务器之外什么都没有 |
[46:31] | (man) Go again. Rodriguez! I didn’t copy. | 再说一遍,罗德里格斯! 我没有听清 |
[46:50] | -Gate secured. -Copy. | -已控制前门! -收到 |
[47:01] | OK, we are in. | 好,我们进去了 |
[47:37] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[47:39] | Hey! Hey, this is absurd. | 嘿!嘿,这简直是荒唐 |
[47:42] | Man, there’s tough and there’s stupid. You gotta go to a hospital. Look at you. | 哥们儿,这是很坚强,可也很愚蠢 你得去医院,看看你都什么样了 |
[47:48] | I’m not a doctor, but you’re hurt. | 我虽然不是个医生,但你看起来的确是受伤了 |
[47:50] | -Yeah. Sexy, right? -No! | -是啊,看上去蛮性感的是吗? -才不呢! |
[47:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:53] | We don’t need a doctor. We need the cops. | 我们需要的不是医生,是警察! |
[48:24] | He’s in. | 他进去了! |
[48:26] | Get outta the way! Make a hole, please. Come on. | 让一让!拜托借个过 快走 |
[48:29] | Watch out! Excuse me! Excuse me! Come on. | 小心!不好意思,不好意思! 快过来 |
[48:34] | NYPD. All right? I got this kid. Come on. Let’s go, kid. | 纽约警局的,看到吗?我带着这孩子 来,我们走,孩子 |
[48:43] | Excuse me. Thanks. | 劳驾,谢谢 |
[48:45] | NYPD. NYPD. | 纽约警局的,纽约警局的 |
[48:47] | Coming through. | 过来 |
[48:49] | Sergeant? | 警官! |
[48:50] | Sergeant! I need to speak to you. | 警官!我得跟你谈一下 |
[48:54] | -The medic’s in the back. -I’m all right. NYPD. I need to talk to you. | -医务人员在后面 -我没事,我是纽约警局的,得跟你谈谈! |
[48:59] | Just give me a minute. | 就一会儿 |
[49:01] | Sergeant! | 警官! |
[49:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝! |
[49:15] | Let’s get outta here. | 咱们走吧 |
[49:29] | Siamo pronti. | 服务器已经准备好了 |
[49:31] | We’re a go. | 可以开始了 |
[49:33] | Launch the downloads. | 开始下载 |
[49:45] | -Nothing’s happening. -Be patient. | -什么也没有啊 -耐心点 |
[49:49] | -I don’t know. It’s not responding. -Wait for it. | -我不清楚,可它就是没反应 -再等等 |
[49:58] | See? There you go. | 看到了?这不就开始了 |
[50:02] | -Tell me when the download reaches 20%. -OK. | -下到20% 时通知我 -好的 |
[50:12] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[50:16] | -Excuse me! Thank you. -Holy shit. | -请让一下!谢谢 -真见鬼 |
[50:20] | -Kid? Kid, hey! -Yeah, yeah. | -孩子? 嘿! -在,在 |
[50:22] | -You got a phone in that bag? -Yeah. | -你那包里有电话吗? -有 |
[50:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来,咱们走 |
[50:30] | And here you go, Agent… Tovarek. Guess that’s you. | 这个给你,特工姓名…多瓦雷克 就是你了 |
[50:56] | -Download’s at 20%. -Time to move. | -已经下到20% 了 -该行动了 |
[51:00] | Let’s keep them chasing their tails. | 让他们继续首尾难顾吧 |
[51:18] | (TVreporter) Due to recent activity, law enforcement agencies are being cautious. | 由于近期发生的各种事件 执法人员已提高了警戒 |
[51:23] | They are telling drivers to abandon their vehicles until they are searched. | 他们让驾车人离开车子 接受检查后方可返回 |
[51:27] | And, as you can see, canine units are checking each vehicle. | 并且大家还可以看到 警犬队正在对每一辆车子进行检查 |
[51:31] | Whether this is connected to the anthrax reports we heard earlier | 现在的状况到底是和我们先前听到的 炭疽病毒警报有关 |
[51:35] | or a new terrorist threat, we do not know… | 还是一起新的恐怖事件,我们现在还不得而知… |
[51:37] | -FAAjust grounded all flights. -Good. | -联邦航空局已停止了所有航班 -很好! |
[51:40] | We have complete access over networks -phones, power grids, water, nuclear. | 长官,我们现在可以接通进入所有的网络系统了 通信、电力、供水、核能系统… |
[51:45] | -Hey, excuse me. -Jack Parry, NSA. | -嘿,不好意思… -扎克·巴勒,国家安全局的 |
[51:48] | Chuck Summer, DHS liaison. White House made the call. | 查克·萨姆,来自国土安全部联络处 我们是白宫派来的 |
[51:51] | -Anything you need, we’re here to help. -Help? Wow, that’s great. | -有什么需要吗?我们是来帮忙的 -帮忙?哇,太棒了 |
[51:55] | We’re gonna need some work space for our people. What can you do for us? | 我们的人需要点空间工作 能给我们腾个地方吗? |
[52:00] | As you can see, we’re using the space, so you guys can stand in the corner and… liaise. | 你都看到了,我们现在正使用这地方 而你们呢,可以站到那边角落里…负责联络 |
[52:06] | If I need something, I’ll just wave to you. | 如果我需要你们帮忙,会招手叫你们的 |
[52:31] | -Wait! No, don’t call. -What are you talkin’ about? | -等一下,不…不要打电话! -什么?为什么?你在说什么? |
[52:34] | They probably cracked that hours ago. They could trace us. Put it away. | 他们可能早就入侵了通讯网络,如果你用了它 他们就会找到我们,把电话放一边儿吧 |
[52:38] | -You sure? -Yes. | -你确定? -是的! |
[52:40] | Or… smash it. You didn’t have to smash it. | -废物! -或者…砸了它也行 嘿,没必要真砸了呀 |
[52:43] | -Excuse me. It’s a police emergency. -Hey! | -对不起!对不起,是警方紧急事件! -嘿! |
[52:46] | He’ll call you right back. | 他会再打给你的 |
[52:49] | Here, right in here. Come here. | 来,就在这儿,到这里来! |
[52:52] | -You got a signal? -Yeah. | -有信号吗? -有 |
[52:56] | -Yeah. -This is John McClane for Agent Bowman. | -喂! -是约翰·麦克连,找伯曼警官 |
[52:59] | Sir, John McClane is on the line. | 长官,是约翰·麦克连的来电 |
[53:02] | -McClane, go. -We never made it to DHS. | -麦克连,说吧! -我们没能到国土安全部 |
[53:05] | They came after the kid again. All your men are down. | 他们又来追杀那小子,你的人都死了 |
[53:10] | -What about Farrell? -I got him with me right now. | -法瑞尔呢? -他现在和我在一起 |
[53:13] | -Sir? -Hang on, John. | -长官! -约翰,等一下! |
[53:15] | Yeah, I’ll hold on. | 好,我等着 |
[53:22] | Another day in paradise. | 真是“天堂无路”啊 |
[53:24] | They just swarmed into everything -the telecom system, phones, cells, satellites. | 他们侵入了所有的一切 整个通讯系统,电话,移动通讯,广播卫星… |
[53:29] | (# “America the Beautiful” starts up on TV) | (“美丽的亚美利加”音乐响起) |
[53:38] | -# Oh, beautiful, for spacious skies… -They’re blanketing every station. | 每个台都在播这个,他们屏蔽了所有电视台 |
[54:10] | -Can you put the news back on? -This is the news. | -可以拨回新闻台吗? -这就是新闻台 |
[54:13] | It’s on every channel. | 每个台都在播这个 |
[54:14] | -Been this way for a few minutes now. | 已经好几分钟都是这样了 (如果你永远得不到帮助呢?) |
[54:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊! |
[54:44] | McClane! | 麦克连? |
[54:46] | Look out. | 当心! |
[54:48] | Look out! | 当心! |
[54:51] | Look out. | 小心 |
[54:54] | Bowman? Bowman, do you see that? | 伯曼!伯曼,你看到了吗? |
[54:56] | Bowman, it’s a fake. | 伯曼,那是假的! |
[55:02] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[55:05] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[55:08] | Oh, shit. | 哦,该死! |
[55:10] | -McClane? -Bowman! | -麦克连? -伯曼! |
[55:18] | Satellite’s down. Get me a land line. | 卫星信号中断了 给我一部有线电话 |
[55:36] | I wrote one little piece of code and the world falls apart. This is virtual terrorism. | 我只写了一小段代码,却毁了整个世界 这简直就是一场恐怖袭击 |
[55:41] | -What? -You know, it’s crazy. | -什么? -我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[55:43] | The first time I heard of the concept of a fire sale | 我第一次听说末世入侵这回事的时候 |
[55:46] | I actually thought it would be cool if anyone ever really did it. | 自己还想如果有人真做得到 应该会很酷 |
[55:50] | Just hit the reset button and melt the system just for fun. | 只要按一下重启键 就可以搞砸整个系统来玩玩 |
[55:56] | Hey, it’s not a system. It’s a country. | 喂!这不是什么系统 是整个国家 |
[56:00] | You’re talkin’ about people, a whole country full of people, | 我们现在说的是人,一整个国家的人 |
[56:03] | sitting at home alone, scared to death in their houses, all right? | 孤独地坐在家中,吓得半死,明白吗! |
[56:07] | So finish your nostalgic moment and think a little bit and help me catch these guys. | 所以别再回忆你那些过去的时光了 想想怎么帮我抓到这些人 |
[56:13] | Just help me. Just put yourself in their shoes. | 帮帮我,站在他们的立场上好好想想 |
[56:18] | Come on. If this were your fire sale, what would be your next move? | 来吧,如果是你在做末世入侵行动 你下一步会做什么? |
[56:22] | OK, uh, well, the whole point of a fire sale is that it’s mostly done by remote, right? | 好吧!嗯… 末世入侵的关键就在于它大部分都是远程操作的,对吧? |
[56:28] | But not everything is run completely online. Major utilities aren’t. | 但不是什么东西都可以网上控制的… 主要的公用设施就不是 |
[56:33] | They’re run by closed circuits, so you could breach the security, | 它们由闭路系统运行 所以虽然你可以破坏它的安全系统 |
[56:37] | but to shut it down you’d have to physically go there. You’d have to show up. | 但要彻底关闭它,就得亲自跑一趟 要到那里才行 |
[56:41] | And, uh… | 还有,还有… |
[56:44] | -Give me that guy’s PDA. -Phones are all dead. | -把那人的掌上电脑给我 -电话都死机了,不运作了 |
[56:46] | No, it’s the network that’s dead. I’ve just gotta reprogram it and link it into the old Satcoms. | 不,电话没事,只是网络中断了 我只要从新设置一下,把它连到老的 卫星通讯系统上就可以了 |
[56:52] | Hackers surf ’em all the time. Probably what these guys are using to talk to each other. | 黑客们常用那个网络 大概那群家伙也在用它来相互沟通呢 |
[56:57] | How do you know all this stuff? | 你是怎么知道这些东西的? |
[56:59] | Dude, I don’t know. There’s a lot rattling around up there. I couldn’t tell you. | 老兄,我也不知道,那里有很多 乱七八糟的东西,我不能告诉你 |
[57:03] | OK. National power grid. | 好了,这是国家能源分布网 |
[57:06] | Gas and electric is divided into three zones -Eastern, Central, Western – | 燃气跟电力设施分布在三个地区 东部,中部和西部 |
[57:09] | each with a primary hub. | 每个地区都有一台主力交换机 |
[57:12] | Here it is. | 就在这里 |
[57:15] | -What are we looking at? -That is the Eastern hub. | -那我们现在看到的是? -东部的交换机 |
[57:18] | Now, they take this out, wipes out all the power for the entire Eastern Corridor. | 如果他们把那个关掉,整个东海岸就会断电了 |
[57:24] | But, again, you’d have to do it manually. | 但还是那句话,他们一定得亲自到那儿 手动去做 |
[57:26] | -OK. Come on. Let’s go. -What? To West Virginia? | -好吧,来,我们走! -什么?去西维吉尼亚? |
[57:31] | I honestly don’t think I can handle any more people trying to kill me. McClane! | 我真的认为自己已经无法忍受再被人追杀了 麦克连,麦克连? |
[57:36] | -You get used to it. -McClane. Oh, shit. | -你会习惯的 -麦克连!哦,该死! |
[57:38] | Sir, wireless networks are down and I think they’re hitting the land lines, too. | 长官,所有的无线网络都瘫痪了 而且他们可能还正在入侵地面网络系统 |
[57:43] | I don’t care how, you find me a line. | 我不管你用什么方法 一定要给我找到一条可用的线路 |
[57:46] | -Come on, what you got? -We swept the building. Seems clean. | -说吧,你们有什么发现? -我们已经排查了整幢大楼,没有任何问题 |
[57:49] | -We can sweep it again… -Don’t bother. Don’t bother. | -我们可以再查一遍,可我想应该找不到什么… -不用了,不用了! |
[57:54] | It’s a fake. This guy’s playin’ us. | 这是个假象,那家伙在耍我们 |
[57:57] | OK, get everyone back inside the crisis centre now. | 好了,让所有的人回到紧急中心里去 |
[58:00] | OK, let’s open it up! | 打开通道! |
[58:05] | -Come on, get in. -Door’s locked. | -快,上车! -门锁了 |
[58:08] | Unless you have an extra gun I can use to unlock it. | 除非你还有一把枪 这样我可以用它来开门 |
[58:13] | Hey. Hey, don’t do that! You’re gonna disable it. | 嘿,嘿,别那样! 你这样车就不能用了! |
[58:18] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝! |
[58:21] | That was crazy. Did you see that? | 真疯狂,你看到了吗? |
[58:23] | Sorry about that, man. I didn’t know it’d come out so fast. | 对不起,老兄 我不知道它那么快就出来了 |
[58:28] | Man, this is a pain in the ass. How’d you do yours? | 天,这还真是够麻烦的 你是怎么把它弄下来的? |
[58:35] | You all right? What? Did it hit you a little bit? | 你没事吧?是不是被撞到了? |
[58:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:43] | No, please don’t touch those, OK? I know what I’m doing. I’ve done this before. | 不,等一下,别碰那些,好吗? 我知道我在做什么,我以前也干过这个 |
[58:47] | I mean, I’ve read about it. | 我是说,读到过这个… |
[58:50] | RoadAssist. We’ve detected an air-bag deployment. | 道路协助中心 我们侦测到您车子的安全气囊已被释放 |
[58:53] | Yes… Please, we just hit a tree and my… my dad is having a heart attack. | 是的…拜托你,我们刚撞上了一棵树 而我…我爸现在心脏病发作了 |
[58:58] | I think he’s gonna die. You need to help us. | 我觉得他要死了,求你帮帮忙 |
[59:01] | Hold while we contact emergency services. | 请稍等,我们会给您联系急救服务的 |
[59:03] | No, no! He’s dying! I can get him to a hospital. I can drive. I’m fine. | 不,不用!他快死了!听着, 我可以送他去医院,我能开车,我现在很好 |
[59:09] | But I can’t really turn the key, so you gotta start the car for us, OK? Please, Dad… | 但我就是扭不动钥匙,无法发动车子 你可以帮我发动吗?求求你了,老爸呀… |
[59:14] | -Your name, please? -I’m… | -请问您的名字是? -我叫… |
[59:17] | My name is… Frank, | 我的名字是…法兰克! |
[59:20] | and my dad’s name is, um… is… | 我爸的名字,嗯,是… |
[59:26] | (hesitant) Dvorak… Tsajanski. | 是…佛洛克·瑟金斯基 |
[59:31] | Please… Please, just help us. We need your help. Please. | 拜托,帮帮我们就好 我们需要你的帮助,求求你了 |
[59:35] | Emergency services are on their way. | 救护车已经上路,马上就到 |
[59:37] | No, no, listen to me. Ma’am, what is your name? | 别,等一下,听着,女士… 你叫什么名字? |
[59:40] | -Dolores. -Dolores? | -桃丽丝 -桃丽丝? |
[59:42] | OK, Dolores, I don’t know if you have a dad, but I do, | 好吧,桃丽丝! 我不知道你还有没有爸爸,但我有 |
[59:45] | and I wanna be able to say that a year from now. | 而且我希望明年的今天他依然健在 |
[59:48] | Because my dad is my hero, and right now he is in my arms dying, | 因为我的父亲他是我的英雄 而现在他就在我的怀中,奄奄一息 |
[59:52] | and his only hope is to get to a hospital right now. We can’t wait. | 他唯一的希望就是马上被送到医院 我们实在是不能等了 |
[59:56] | So please start the goddamn car! | 所以求求你快把这该死的车发动起来! |
[1:00:03] | Thank you, Dolores. | 谢谢你,桃丽丝! |
[1:00:05] | (Matt) Pass the PDA. I gotta call the Warlock. | 把掌上电脑给我,我要联系“法师” |
[1:00:07] | -The what? -The Warlock. A digital Jedi. He’s amazing. | -谁? -“法师”,他是个电脑奇才 |
[1:00:29] | -Ma’am, you’re not authorised to be here. -FBI. We suspect a security breach. | -小姐,你无权进入这里 -联邦调查局,我们怀疑这里有安全漏洞 |
[1:00:33] | You can’t land here without authorisa… | 未经许可,你不能在这里降落… |
[1:00:55] | That was pretty good back there, kid. | 刚才干得漂亮,小子! |
[1:00:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:59] | What’s the matter with you? Nothing else to complain about? | 你怎么了?没的可抱怨的了? |
[1:01:03] | No. I’m just… | 不,我只是… |
[1:01:06] | -Well, what? What’s the matter you? -I’m not like you. I can’t do this shit. | -那是什么?你怎么了? -我不像你,我,我做不了这种事 |
[1:01:11] | What’s that mean? Like what? | 这是什么意思?像我什么? |
[1:01:13] | I’m not, like, heroic and everything. I’m not brave like you are. | 我不像是那种…那种英雄人物,无所不能什么的 我不像你那么勇敢 |
[1:01:18] | -I’m not that guy. -I’m nobody’s hero, kid. | -我不是那种人 -我可不是什么英雄,孩子 |
[1:01:21] | You’ve saved my life, like, ten times in six hours. | 你在过去的六小时内 已经救了我不下十次了 |
[1:01:23] | Just doing my job, that’s all. | 我只是在做自己的工作,仅此而已 |
[1:01:28] | Know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. | 知道做英雄能得到什么好处吗? 什么都没有,只有挨枪子儿 |
[1:01:33] | You get a little pat on the back, blah-blah-blah. Attaboy. | 别人会拍拍你的肩膀,称赞你几句 等等等等,哦,拜托! |
[1:01:40] | You get divorced. | 然后离婚 |
[1:01:42] | A wife that can’t remember your last name. | 老婆都不记得你姓什么 |
[1:01:45] | Your kids don’t wanna talk to you. | 孩子们不想跟你说话 |
[1:01:49] | You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. | 自己一个人吃饭,没个人陪 |
[1:01:52] | Trust me, kid, nobody wants to be that guy. | 老实说,孩子,没人想成为这种人 |
[1:01:56] | -Then why are you doin’ this? -Cos there’s nobody else to do it right now. | -那为什么你还要做这些事情? -因为现在没有其他人愿意做 |
[1:02:01] | If there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. | 相信我,如果真有其他人肯做 我绝对会让他们去做 |
[1:02:04] | But there’s not. So we’re doin’ it. | 但现在没有,所以只能我们来做 |
[1:02:07] | Ah. | 哎 |
[1:02:09] | And that’s what makes you that guy. | 这就是你为什么会成为现在这样喽 |
[1:02:20] | Thing’s flying now. | 到目前为止一切顺利 |
[1:02:22] | Contact Emerson. Tell him we’ll be there soon. | 联系艾默森,告诉他我们很快就到 |
[1:02:31] | What the hell are you doing? This whole floor’s restricted acc… | 你们在这里做什么? 这一层是禁止… |
[1:03:00] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[1:03:31] | All right, come on. | 快,跟我来 |
[1:03:52] | -We’re in. -Good. Shut it down. | -我们进去了 -很好,把它关闭 |
[1:04:05] | Guess you were right, kid. | 看来你说得没错,小子 |
[1:04:08] | OK, that’s… awful. | 呃…这的确…很糟 |
[1:04:13] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[1:04:23] | -How would they shut down a power grid? -What? | -他们要怎样才能关闭整个电网? -什么? |
[1:04:26] | -Come on. -Uh… Central control room. OK… | -快点 -呃…中央控制室 |
[1:04:31] | -Uh, fourth floor. Fourth floor. -Come on. | -在四楼!四楼! -走! |
[1:04:37] | You take the right. | 你走右边 |
[1:04:42] | -(door opens and closes) -Oh, shit. | 哦,该死 |
[1:04:46] | Shh. | 嘘… |
[1:04:48] | -Can we stop for… -Try to keep up. | -我们能不能停… -尽量跟上来 |
[1:04:50] | I am! I just wanna stop for two seconds to catch our breath. | 我在跟着你!我只是想休息一下喘口气 |
[1:04:53] | You know, they have these things called gymnasiums. | -你知道有健身房这种东西吗? -知道,但是… |
[1:05:18] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. | 快,咱们走,走! |
[1:05:33] | Intel’s fairly certain the terrorists are mobile. | 情报显示这些恐怖分子是具有移动性的 |
[1:05:35] | It’s the only way to avoid signal triangulation. | 因此我们才无法利用三角定位找到他们 这是他们唯一的方法 |
[1:05:38] | With the amount of hardware they’re running, | 考虑到他们要运行大量硬件设备 |
[1:05:41] | we’re probably looking for a large vehicle, most likely a semitrailer rig. | 目标应该是在大型运输车辆当中 极有可能是货柜车 |
[1:05:46] | All right. Tell the guys at Homeland Security | 很好,告诉国土安全局的那帮人 |
[1:05:48] | we need every agent, satellite and functioning network they got. Now. | 说我们需要他们所有的人力,卫星及可运行的网络 现在就要 |
[1:06:12] | Play time’s over, sweetheart. | 游戏时间结束了,甜心 |
[1:06:13] | Don’t. | 别乱来 |
[1:06:15] | Take your hand off the gun. Hands up. | 把手从枪上拿开 把手举起来! |
[1:06:18] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:06:26] | Go on. Now! | 去呀,快! |
[1:06:29] | Let’s go, kid. You’re up. | 去吧,小子,看你的了 |
[1:06:31] | OK… | 好… |
[1:06:35] | As fast as you can. | 越快越好 |
[1:06:39] | Jesus! | 天! |
[1:06:57] | That’s enough of this kung fu shit. | 我已经受够了这他妈的功夫! |
[1:07:00] | I’ve known some bitches in my day, but you are maybe the… | 我以前也碰过别的母狗 但你可能是最凶的一只… |
[1:07:09] | Still awake, huh? | 这拳怎么样,呃? |
[1:07:11] | -Just keep doin’ what you’re doin’. -OK. | -继续做你的 -好 |
[1:07:13] | -How much time do you need? -Um… Not much. | -你还需要多久? -嗯…用不了多久 |
[1:07:29] | -Are you done? -I, uh… | -好了么? -我,嗯… |
[1:07:32] | -Are you done? -No, not quite. | -好了没有? -不,还没 |
[1:07:34] | -What? -I’m not exactly checking my email here. | -什么? -这可不像收取信件那么简单 |
[1:07:38] | They used VM mode, so I’m isolating their API and booting the host. | 他们已经进入了虚拟模式,我现在 要断开他们接入的系统功能接口,重启主机 |
[1:07:42] | -What?! -It means about 30 seconds, OK? | -什么?! -就是说我需要30秒钟时间,行了吗? |
[1:07:45] | Not the easiest thing to do when… | 做这事可不简单,尤其是在… |
[1:08:01] | OK… | 好,好… |
[1:08:03] | Undo everything you just did. Now! | 把你刚才所做的事全部撤销,快! |
[1:08:05] | OK. OK, OK. | 好,好,好 |
[1:08:08] | I’m a righty, I’m a righty. I need my other hand, I really do. | 我是右撇子,右撇子 我得用我的右手,真的 |
[1:08:14] | I’m a righty. | 我是右撇子 |
[1:08:48] | One last door to open. | 只剩最后一步了… |
[1:08:51] | Do you know what you’re doing? Do you realise what this’ll do to the country? | 你知道你在做什么吗? 你知道这样做会给国家造成什么后果吗? |
[1:08:55] | Yes, I do. Now open the door. | 是的,我知道,快点儿干! |
[1:09:00] | OK, good. Glad we’re on the same page. | 好,很好,很高兴我们有相同的认知 |
[1:09:10] | You do? I’m glad you know. | 你都知道?很高兴你能知道这些 |
[1:09:28] | How you doin’? | 你还好吗? |
[1:09:39] | Hang on. | 抓好了 |
[1:10:54] | Listen, let’s just talk about this for one second. | 听着,我们能不能好好谈谈… |
[1:11:02] | How you doin’? That’s not too tight, is it? | 感觉怎么样? 还不是太紧吧,呃? |
[1:11:08] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[1:11:12] | Smile pretty! | 再吃我一拳! |
[1:11:48] | McClane! | 麦克连! |
[1:11:51] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:11:54] | McClane, get out of there! | 麦克连,快出来! |
[1:11:57] | Come on, man! Come on! | 快点,伙计,快点! |
[1:12:03] | Come on, man. | 快! |
[1:12:26] | Did you see that? | 你刚看到了吗? |
[1:12:31] | (McClane) So you stopped it, right? | 那你把他们做的都停下来了,对吗? |
[1:12:34] | You know, a gun to your head makes it harder to do this kind of work. | 是,是,是,不过你知道 当有一把枪指着你时做事会更难专心 |
[1:12:37] | -What? -I know that comes as a surprise. | -什么? -我就知道你是这种反应 |
[1:12:43] | -Can’t you just turn it off? Lock ’em out? -I’m not sure. | -你就不能把它关掉?或者锁住? -我也不确定 |
[1:12:49] | I might be able to slow ’em down, though. | 不过我也许能拖延些时间 |
[1:12:54] | Western and Central hubs are ours. We’re just waiting on Mai’s end. | 西部和中部的电力转换中心都是我们的了 现在就等麻衣那边了 |
[1:12:58] | Hang on. Something’s up. All the security’s reactivating. | 等等,不太对劲 所有的安全系统又重新启动了 |
[1:13:03] | I think someone might be in the market for some cheap Viagra. | 我想有人可能想买点儿便宜的伟哥哦 那就给你来点儿广告吧 |
[1:13:08] | Now your girlfriend’s dead, why don’t you check out our sexy singles? | 既然你码子已经死了 干嘛不上性感单身族网站,找个美眉聊天呢? |
[1:13:14] | It’s an e-bomb. | 是个电子炸弹 |
[1:13:22] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[1:13:28] | All right, wait, wait. | 好吧,等一下,等一下 |
[1:13:33] | -Mai, talk to me. What’s going on? -Mai? | -麻衣,回话,发生了什么事? -麻衣? |
[1:13:36] | Oh, yeah -little Asian chick, likes to kick people? | 喔,对,就是那个爱踢人的亚洲小妞儿? |
[1:13:41] | I don’t think she’s gonna be talking to anybody for a really long time. | 我看她得很长时间都无法再跟任何人说话了 |
[1:13:45] | Last time I saw her, she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV up her ass. | 我上次看到她时,她还在电梯升降道的底部 被一台休旅车撞得稀巴烂呢 |
[1:13:51] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么啦?说不出话来了? |
[1:13:54] | Listen, jackass. Your fire sale is over. | 听着,蠢蛋 你的末世入侵行动已经结束了 |
[1:13:59] | Just pack up your little circus or I’m gonna come and I’m gonna kick your ass. | 把你的那个小杂耍团收拾收拾滚吧 否则我会去找你,然后好好修理你 |
[1:14:04] | You have no idea who I am or what I’m capable of. | 你根本不知道我是谁,我的能力有多大 |
[1:14:10] | When I’m finished here -and I promise it’ll be soon – | 等我把这里的事结束以后… 我保证用不了多久… |
[1:14:13] | I will focus all my attention… on you. | 我会全心全力地对付你 |
[1:14:18] | You wanna make things personal, fine. | 你想把这事儿弄成私人恩怨?好,奉陪到底 |
[1:14:41] | Reroute every cubic foot of natural gas in the pipelines to that station. | 调整所有的天然气输送方向 统统给我转到东部中心 |
[1:14:47] | -Can you get Bowman on this thing? -Sure. I can get anyone on it. | -你能用这个联络到伯曼么? -当然可以,联络任何人都没问题 |
[1:14:52] | Do it. | 那就快联系他 |
[1:14:53] | -Now? -Yeah, now. | -就现在? -对,就现在 |
[1:14:58] | Please, no. | 拜托,不要啊 |
[1:15:01] | -It’s Thomas Gabriel. -Shit. | -是汤玛斯·盖布尔 -妈的 |
[1:15:05] | -(McClane) You know this guy? -I worked with him. | -你认识这家伙? -我和他共事过 |
[1:15:08] | He was DOD’s chief programmer for infrastructure security. | 他本来是国防部内部安全系统的主程序员 |
[1:15:12] | After 9/11, he’s the guy that told Joint Chiefs the system was vulnerable. | 9/11事件后,他告知众参谋长 国防安全系统有弱点,极易被攻击 |
[1:15:16] | He wanted an overhaul, but they wouldn’t listen. Gabriel’s not people-friendly. | 他想要整个系统做彻底检修,但他们不听 盖布尔可并不是那种好脾气,待人友善的人 |
[1:15:20] | You think so? | 你也这么看? |
[1:15:22] | When he tried to go public, they crucified him. | 当他企图公开这一切时,他们毁了他 |
[1:15:25] | Destroyed his reputation, froze assets. After that he disappeared. | 毁掉了他的名誉,冻结了他的财产… 那之后他就消失了 |
[1:15:30] | -(beeping) -We got a pretty serious problem. | 我们有个蛮严重的问题 |
[1:15:32] | Hold on one minute. What? | 等一下…什么事? |
[1:15:34] | I think we need to get out of here right now. | 我看我们需要马上离开这里 |
[1:15:38] | -They’re sending the gas lines here. -Gas lines? What gas lines? | -他们正把天然气导向这里 -天然气?什么天然气? |
[1:15:42] | Christ. | 上帝! |
[1:15:44] | Oh… all of them. See that, those flashing arrows? That’s not good. | 噢,所有的天然气 看到那些闪烁的箭头了吗?情况非常不妙 |
[1:15:49] | -All that’s coming here? -Yeah. I think we gotta go. | -所有那些都朝这里来了? -对,我想我们得走了 |
[1:15:53] | Listen, I gotta go. Just find Thomas Gabriel. | 听好,我们必需要走了 你快去找盖布尔 |
[1:15:56] | McClane? McClane? | 麦克连?麦克连? |
[1:15:59] | Let’s go. Finish this up. | 咱们走了,快点搞定! |
[1:16:07] | Right now. Finish it up, come on! Let’s go! | 马上走!快弄完,快点!走吧! |
[1:16:29] | Get in there! | 进去!进去! |
[1:17:17] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[1:17:23] | -Let’s go. We gotta get outta here. -What is the point? Man, what is the point? | -快,我们得出去 -有什么意义呢?这到底有什么意义? |
[1:17:27] | Hey, knock that off, come on. | 嘿,别闹了,快点 |
[1:17:30] | This has something to do with that code you wrote for them. Think. Come on, help us win. | 这些跟你帮他们写的代码有关 快,好好想想,帮助咱们取胜 |
[1:17:35] | Win? When do we start winning? Huh? | 取胜?我们什么时候开始取胜了,呃? |
[1:17:39] | Look around. Are you out of your mind? Does it look like we’re close to winning? | 你看看周围,你疯了吗? 我们看起来像是要取胜的样子吗? |
[1:17:44] | We just got the shit kicked out of us! | 我们刚刚被修理得很惨哪! |
[1:17:46] | You think I’m holding out on you? | 你以为我还瞒着你什么吗? 以为我还有什么没告诉你吗? |
[1:17:48] | If I knew what they wanted, I would tell you! I would happily tell you! | 如果我知道他们想要什么,我会告诉你的! 我会很乐意地告诉你的! |
[1:17:53] | Jesus. | 上帝! |
[1:18:31] | The Warlock. The Warlock. | “法师”…“法师”… |
[1:18:34] | Oh, great. Ah! There goes the cellphone. | 哦,太棒了!妈的,手机也没用了 |
[1:18:37] | -They knocked satellites out of the skies? -No, your battery ran out. | -他们把卫星都从天上打下来了吗? -不,是电池没电了 |
[1:18:41] | -We should go see him. -Who? | -对了,我们应该去见他 -谁? |
[1:18:43] | The Warlock. We should drive to his house in Baltimore. | “法师”啊,我们可以开车去他家 就在巴尔的摩 |
[1:18:46] | -Can’t go to the Warlock’s house now. -Hey! This is me helping you. | -我现在才不要去什么“法师”家 -嘿!你想要我帮你,我这就是在帮你 |
[1:18:50] | OK? Trust me. We gotta go see the Warlock. That’s our only hope. | 明白吗?相信我,我们必须去找法师 这是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:18:59] | -How do you feel about flying? -Uh, about what? Like, with a pilot? | -你喜欢飞行吗? -嗯,你说什么?就像是和飞行员一起吗? |
[1:19:11] | -Just stick it in the round thing. -What brown thing? | -把它插进那“圆型的”东西里就行了 -什么“棕色的”东西?(二者发音相似) |
[1:19:14] | Here, put these on. | 喏,把这个戴上 |
[1:19:17] | Just stick it in there. That’ll work. | 把它插进去就好了,这样就行了 |
[1:19:19] | -You OK? -Uh, yeah, I’m just kind of afraid of flying. | -你还好吧? -还好,只是有点怕飞行 |
[1:19:24] | -I used to be terrified of flying. -Really? | -我以前也对飞行怕得要死 -真的? |
[1:19:26] | Yeah. I took some lessons. Face your fears, that kind of thing. | 对啊,我还上了些课 诸如“直面恐惧”之类的 |
[1:19:30] | -Yeah? Did it help? -Not really. | -是吗?有用吗? -没什么用 |
[1:19:37] | -Is it supposed to make that sound? -Yeah. | -它应该发出这种声音吗? -嗯 |
[1:19:42] | -Maybe we should just drive. -Take it easy. Taking off’s the hardest part. | -也许我们应该开车去,就像在马路上兜风那样… -放松点,起飞可是最难的 |
[1:19:47] | Really? I heard… | 是吗?我听说… |
[1:19:48] | -To be honest, I missed a couple of classes. -Ha, ha, ha! You did? Really? | -说实话,我错过了几节飞行课 -哈哈哈!真的吗? |
[1:19:53] | But you have your licence, right? I mean, you can fly one of these things? | 但你还是有执照的吧? 我是说,你还是可以真正开飞机什么的吧? |
[1:19:57] | -Oh, God. -Hey-hey, here we go! We’re up. | -哦,上帝! -嘿嘿,出发!我们起飞了 |
[1:20:01] | Oh, God. | 上帝! |
[1:20:07] | That’s good. That’s pretty good. | 很好,还蛮好的嘛 |
[1:20:11] | Jesus, look at that. This whole area’s blacked out. | 天啊,你看,这整个地区都是漆黑一片 |
[1:20:17] | How we gonna find Warlock’s house? | 我们怎么才能找到“法师”的家? |
[1:20:19] | Um, it’s probably gonna be the one with the lights still on. | 嗯,应该就是依然还亮着灯的那家吧 |
[1:20:30] | Power outage keeps spreading. About half the East Coast has already gone down. | 断电正在不断蔓延 大约一半的东海岸地区已经停电了 |
[1:20:35] | All right. Put everything on emergency generators. | 好吧,把所有东西都接到应急发电机上 |
[1:20:39] | How the hell are they getting past us? | 他们到底是怎么突破我们防线的? |
[1:20:45] | OK. Down there, down there. I see it. | 好,就在那下面,在那下面 我看到了 |
[1:20:47] | -Down there? -Left. Down. | -在那下面? -往左,下去 |
[1:20:53] | What? Are we gonna land down there? | 什么?我们就在那儿降落吗? |
[1:20:58] | -All right, hang on. -OK, OK. Ohhh! | -好,抓紧了 -好,好,哦! |
[1:21:03] | Fence. Fence. Fence! | 小心栅栏!栅栏! |
[1:21:07] | -Fence. Fence! -I see it. | -栅栏!看着点儿栅栏! -我看到了 |
[1:21:10] | Watch… | 小心… |
[1:21:12] | Ow! Ohhh! | 哦! |
[1:21:23] | -Oh, Jesus. -Come on. | -天哪! -走吧 |
[1:21:25] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. “Taking off’s the hardest part.” | 哦,没错,没错,“起飞可是最困难的” |
[1:21:29] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:21:33] | Now, there’s something you need to know about Warlock. He hates cops, OK? | 好吧,关于法师,有件事你必须要了解 他很恨警察,真的很恨 |
[1:21:38] | So just let me do all the talking, OK? | 所以让我来跟他说话就好了,明白? |
[1:21:50] | Shit. | 见鬼! |
[1:21:52] | Hey, Mrs Kaludis. | 嘿,卡鲁迪斯太太 |
[1:21:54] | Um, is Freddy home? | 嗯,弗来迪在家吗? |
[1:21:58] | I’m Matt Farrell and this is, uh… | 我是马特·法瑞尔,这位是,嗯… |
[1:22:01] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:22:03] | We’re friends from… Space Camp. I went to Space Camp with Freddy. | 我们是他朋友…太空夏令营的朋友 我们跟弗来迪一起去过太空夏令营 |
[1:22:09] | Freddy! | 弗来迪! |
[1:22:11] | -Freddy? -You got company! | -弗来迪? -有人来找你 |
[1:22:20] | Frederick! Didn’t you hear me? | 弗来德利克!没听到我说话吗? |
[1:22:24] | All Baltimore heard you, Ma. | 整个巴尔地摩都听到了,妈 |
[1:22:26] | -Your friends are here. -Friends? What the? | -你朋友来了 -朋友?什么… |
[1:22:30] | Come on, Ma! How many times I gotta tell you, don’t bring people down here? | 妈!我还得跟你说几次啊? 不许带任何人到这里来! |
[1:22:34] | I can’t see too good. Is that a young, bearded Han Solo? You’ve lost so much weight! | 我都快认不出来了,这就是年轻又留了胡子的汉·索罗吗? (哈里森·福特扮演的星战人物) 发生什么事了?你瘦了好多! |
[1:22:39] | No, I gained 30 pounds. Who is that? | 没有,我倒长了30磅,那是谁? |
[1:22:40] | Know what? Doesn’t matter. | -噢,那是… -算了,无所谓 |
[1:22:42] | Dude, what are you doin’ here? Cos of you, I’m rocking five generators to stay online. | 伙计,你又来这里做什么?就是因为你 我得用五台发电机才能保持在线 |
[1:22:47] | And since you’re being hunted by assassins, this visit is not a healthy use of my time. | 加上你现在又被人追杀 所以你的来访对我来说也不是什么好事 |
[1:22:53] | And hey, don’t touch that, all right? | 嘿,别碰那个好吗? |
[1:22:56] | CB radio? A little low-tech for you guys, isn’t it? | 民用波段电台? 对你们来说也太小儿科了吧? |
[1:23:00] | That, my friend, is an end-of-the-world insurance system, OK? | 小儿科?哥们儿,那可是 世界末日来临时的保障,明白吗? |
[1:23:04] | So when the last microchip goes down, I can contact whoever’s there, | 就算是最后一块芯片都挂掉了 我还能继续和外界保持联络 |
[1:23:07] | whether they be zombies or not. | 不管对方是具僵尸还是别的什么东西 |
[1:23:10] | -What’d you bring your dad here for? -He’s cool. He’s into the gaming culture. | -你带你爸爸来这里干嘛? -他很前卫哦,对电玩文化很感兴趣 |
[1:23:14] | Nice poster. | 海报不错 |
[1:23:17] | -Oh, what? Like, you a big fan of the Fett? -No. I was always more of a Star Wars guy. | -怎么?你很喜欢费特?(星际大战里的赏金猎人) -不,我还是比较喜欢星际大战 |
[1:23:23] | -Star Wars guy. Who is this man? -He’s my… | -喜欢星际大战…他到底是谁? -他在开玩笑…他是我的… |
[1:23:26] | Hey, dump truck. I’m not his dad. | 嘿!你个笨小子!我不是他爸爸 |
[1:23:29] | -I’m a cop. How ’bout that? -Oh. A cop. I’m sorry. Thank you. | -我是个警察,怎么样吧? -噢,警察,真不好意思,谢谢你了 |
[1:23:33] | Why’d you bring a cop into my command centre? | 你干嘛带个警察来我的控制中心? |
[1:23:35] | (laughs) Command centre! It’s a basement. | 哈哈哈,控制中心?这不过是个地下室! |
[1:23:38] | -It’s a command centre! -I can explain. | -这是控制中心! -别说了,麦克连,我可以解释 |
[1:23:41] | Just tell us about Thomas Gabriel, all right? That’s why we came here. | 你告诉我们汤玛斯·盖布尔的事就行了 我们就是为这事儿来的 |
[1:23:45] | Thomas Gabriel. I didn’t know. Sorry. | 汤玛斯·盖布尔?哦,很好 我不知道,很抱歉 |
[1:23:47] | Get out! I want you outta here, right now. | 出去!我要你们现在给我出去!快! |
[1:23:50] | Hey, calm down. Just calm down, big boy! | 嘿,冷静点,冷静点!胖小子 |
[1:23:53] | You calm down! It’s my house! | 你才冷静点!这是我家! |
[1:23:55] | You’re gonna tell me what I wanna know, or I’ll beat you to death in your own house. | 你得告诉我我想知道的 不然我就在你家揍死你 |
[1:24:15] | Four years ago, the DOD recruits Thomas Gabriel to be a cyberspook for ’em, OK? | 四年前国防部雇用了汤玛斯·盖布尔 做他们的电脑顾问 |
[1:24:19] | First day on the job, tells his bosses | 上任的第一天,他就跟上司说 |
[1:24:21] | this nation’s security infrastructure is open to compromise. | 这个国家的安全系统 充斥着漏洞,门户洞开 |
[1:24:25] | They say, “We’ll take it under advisement.” But he don’t ease up cos he is committed. | 他们说“我们会考虑你的建议的” 但他是个很有责任感的人,并没有就此作罢 |
[1:24:30] | So he breaks into a meeting of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, | 所以他就直接闯进参谋长联席会议 |
[1:24:33] | and, with just a laptop, hacks into NORAD and shuts down our defence network. | 仅凭着一台笔记本电脑,就黑掉了 北美空军防卫司令部,关闭了整个国防网络系统 |
[1:24:38] | So they put a gun to the man’s head and forced him to stop the hack. | 结果他们就拿枪对着他的脑袋 叫他停止这种攻击行为 |
[1:24:42] | Thomas Gabriel’s the guy who shut down NORAD with a laptop just to prove a point. | 汤玛斯·盖布尔就是为了证明自己的观点 能用一台笔记本电脑关闭整个北美空防司令部的人 |
[1:24:46] | -You think I’m scared of you? -Tell us how to find him. | -你以为我还会怕你吗? -告诉我们怎么找到他 |
[1:24:49] | How do I know? He’s a ghost, man. He just fell off the grid. | 我怎么知道?他是个幽灵 已经从人间消失了 |
[1:24:52] | -Another dead end. Come on. -Wait. | -这条路也走不通,咱们走吧 -等等,麦克连 |
[1:24:54] | Listen, Warlock, a couple of weeks ago I wrote a… | “法师”,你听着 几个星期前,我写了… |
[1:24:58] | A mutating algorithmic security code, that’s probably being used by Thomas Gabriel now. | 我知道,你写了个新加密算法的代码 现在就可能正被汤玛斯·盖布尔用着呢 |
[1:25:03] | No, we know that. Yes. Can you tell us what he’s using it for? | 不,我们知道这点,好吧 但你知道他用那个代码做什么吗? |
[1:25:07] | I don’t know. I’ve been trying to figure that out. Here, look. | 不知道,我一直在尝试着找出答案 在这儿,你们看 |
[1:25:11] | The only security system in the country that I can find | 现在这个国家里唯一一个 正在使用那块模板的安全系统 |
[1:25:14] | currently employing that template is the Social Security Administration. | 就是社会安全局 |
[1:25:19] | But they don’t use it in the main facility. Look. They use it in this building, in Woodlawn. | 但还并不是在总局里运行,看 而是在伍德隆的这栋大楼里 |
[1:25:24] | -Whoa. What the hell? God! -I know, right? | -哇噢,这到底是怎么?上帝! -我知道,对吧? |
[1:25:27] | -What are you talkin’ about? -The power consumption’s off the charts. | -对什么,你们到底在说些什么? -用电量高得惊人 |
[1:25:31] | It’s hot. It’s on fire. | 是非常高非常热,都快着火了 |
[1:25:32] | (Matt) Why are there chilling towers? | -那儿怎么会有这些冷却塔? -我也是这么想的 |
[1:25:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:25:36] | What’s a chilling tower? | 什么是冷却塔? |
[1:25:39] | See what I’ve been dealing with? | 你看看我一直就是和这种菜鸟合作 |
[1:25:41] | Large server farms generate a lot of heat and need to be cooled. | 大型主机群运行会产生很多热量 所以需要冷却系统 |
[1:25:45] | But why there? | 但为什么是在那儿呢? |
[1:25:47] | I don’t know what’s in that building, but it’s not Social Security numbers. | 我跟你说,虽然我不知道那里面是什么 但绝对不是社会安全保障号码 |
[1:25:57] | I got a red flag over here! Someone’s hackin’ into Woodlawn. | 我这里出现了警报! 有人侵入了伍德隆 |
[1:26:03] | Honing in on the host server right now. | 现在正挂载在主机上 |
[1:26:07] | “Frederick Kaludis.” | “弗来德利克·卡鲁迪斯” |
[1:26:09] | -Let’s have a look at him. -Fat bastard. | -咱们来看看他 -这头肥猪 |
[1:26:16] | McClane. | 麦克连 |
[1:26:18] | -Where is his daughter? -We just got a trace on her cell. | -他的女儿现在在哪儿? -我们追踪到了她的手机讯号 |
[1:26:22] | You’ll love this. | 你一定会很高兴的 |
[1:26:28] | All right. Let’s get a better look at you. | 好,让我们来仔细看看你 |
[1:26:43] | -(Gabriel) Freddy? -What? | -弗来迪? -什么? |
[1:26:45] | What the hell are you doing dickin’around inside my network? | 你钻到我网络里来搞什么鬼,呃? |
[1:26:53] | McClane? | 麦克连? |
[1:26:55] | I thought I killed you already. | 我还以为我已经杀了你呢 |
[1:26:57] | I get that sometimes. | 这话我时常听到 |
[1:27:02] | -You think you can try to track where he is? -Dude, yeah. | -你能不能追踪到他在哪里? -可以,伙计 |
[1:27:05] | Detective, covering the camera with your hand does not turn off the microphone. | 探长,用手遮住摄影机可并不能关掉麦克风哈 |
[1:27:12] | Yeah, I know I’m not as smart as you guys with all this computer shit, | 是,我知道在电脑方面我不如你们聪明 |
[1:27:18] | but, hey, I’m still alive, ain’t I? | 不过,嘿,我还活着,不是吗? |
[1:27:23] | I mean, you got to be runnin’ out of bad guys by now, right? Huh? | 而你那边的坏人一定是快死光了吧?呃? |
[1:27:31] | Gabriel? | 盖布尔? |
[1:27:34] | Honestly, you can tell me. How does that work? | 说句实话,你可以告诉我 你是怎么做的? |
[1:27:38] | You got some kind of service? Some kinda 800 number? 1-800-HENCHMEN? | 是不是有一种服务? 什么800号码之类的?比如说1-800-找帮凶? |
[1:27:43] | And I bet you’re still on hold with, | 而且我敢打赌你一定还在线上 |
[1:27:45] | “Can I get another dead Asian hooker bitch over here right away?” Huh? | 喊着“能不能再帮我找一个 死亚洲婊子过来?”是吧? |
[1:27:51] | But seriously, all that kicking aside, that skinny little ninja chick, she was smokin’ hot. | 不过说真的,估且不论她的腿功 那个精瘦的女忍者还真是够辣的 |
[1:27:57] | One of those gotta be real hard to come by, right? | 想找这么一个,一定很不容易吧? |
[1:28:00] | -You’re impressed with yourself, aren’t you? -I have my moments. | -你好像很得意啊? -我也有值得骄傲的时候 |
[1:28:04] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:28:08] | Is this one of them? | 那这也是其中之一吗? |
[1:28:14] | -(Lucy) Hello? -Yes, this is Emergency Services. | -喂? -这是紧急服务中心 |
[1:28:17] | -Thank God. -Can she hear me? | -谢天谢地 -她听得到我吗? |
[1:28:19] | My name is Lucy Gennero. I’m stuck in here. My cell’s not working. | 我叫露西·杰尼洛 我被困在这里好几个小时了,手机也不通 |
[1:28:23] | Can she hear this? Lucy, hang up that phone! | 她听得到吗? 露西,快挂掉电话! |
[1:28:26] | Yes, calm down, miss. We know exactly where you are. | 请保持冷静,小姐 我们知道你的确切位置 |
[1:28:30] | Everything is gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:28:32] | -Lucy, hang up the phone! -John, I’m trying to have a conversation. | -露西,快挂掉电话! -拜托,约翰,我正在讲话 |
[1:28:39] | We’re a bit overloaded tonight, as you may imagine, | 今晚任务很多,我们有点人手不足 这点我想你也知道 |
[1:28:42] | but I assure you we’re gonna get you out of there. | 但我向你保证我们会救你出去的 |
[1:28:45] | -Even if I have to come down there myself. -Thank you. | -即使是我必须亲自前去也没问题 -谢谢你 |
[1:28:49] | In the meantime, is there anyone we can contact for you? | 在这期间,你需要我们帮你联系什么人吗? |
[1:28:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:28:56] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[1:28:58] | His name is John McClane. He’s a New York City cop. | 他叫做约翰·麦克连,是纽约市警察 |
[1:29:02] | We’ll find him. Just hang in there, miss, and we’ll get to you… very soon. | 我们会找到他的,再坚持一下,小姐 我们马上会去救你的 |
[1:29:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:13] | Wow. That’s a great girl you got there. Can’t wait to meet her. | 哇噢,你女儿真不赖 都等不及要见到她了 |
[1:29:18] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 你怎么啦?说不出话来了? |
[1:29:21] | Come on, John. | 来呀,约翰 |
[1:29:24] | Make a joke. | 讲个笑话 |
[1:29:27] | Say somethin’funny. | 说点儿好笑的 |
[1:29:36] | Where? (whispers) Where you goin’? | 哪儿?你要去哪里? |
[1:29:39] | Hey! McClane! Hold on. Where you goin’? What are you gonna do? | 嘿,麦克连,等等 你要去哪里?要干什么? |
[1:29:44] | What do you think I’m gonna do? I’m gonna go kill this guy and get my daughter. | 你以为我要去干什么? 我要去杀了这个人,救我女儿 |
[1:29:48] | -But she can be anywhere… -Listen. It’s gonna get messy. Stay here. | -但她可能会在任何地方… -嘿,听好,接下来会很混乱的 你就留在这儿 |
[1:29:52] | -I think I… -Hey, I’m doing you a favour. | -我想我… -嘿,我这是在帮你的忙 |
[1:29:56] | I wouldn’t bet on me, all right? | 我自己都没把握,懂了吗? |
[1:29:58] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来就由我来吧 |
[1:30:00] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮我忙 |
[1:30:09] | I wouldn’t bet on you either, so I figured I’d lend a hand. | 我对你也没把握,所以我还是该帮你一把 |
[1:30:15] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[1:30:43] | FBI, ma’am. Jersey field office. | 女士,我们是泽西分部的FBI |
[1:30:46] | Mind if I see your ID? | 可以看一下你的证件吗? |
[1:30:48] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[1:30:59] | My dad’s a cop. Force of habit. | 我爸爸是警察,所以才会有这种习惯 |
[1:31:02] | Your father sounds like a very smart man. | 听起来你爸爸倒是个聪明人 |
[1:31:10] | Kid, can you get Bowman? | 孩子,你能联络到伯曼吗? |
[1:31:12] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯,可以 |
[1:31:24] | It’s completely dead. | 完全不通 |
[1:31:26] | Gabriel must have shut down all the satellite links. Shit. | 盖布尔一定是关闭了所有卫星通讯 妈的 |
[1:31:35] | I’m sorry about Lucy, man. | 关于露西的事,我很抱歉 |
[1:31:40] | About all of it. | 还有所有这一切 |
[1:31:42] | It was my fault you got into this. This wasn’t your fight. | 都是我的错,把你牵涉其中 这些其实都不关你的事的 |
[1:31:45] | You got nothin’ to be sorry about. | 没什么好抱歉的 |
[1:31:52] | -Let go of me, you bastard! -This bitch is a handful. | -放开我,你个杂种! -这贱货真难缠 |
[1:32:01] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你现在没事了吧? |
[1:32:05] | Hey! Behave or I will hurt you. | 老实点,不然我会伤到你的! |
[1:32:08] | Oh, yeah? Let’s step outside, just you and me. We’ll see who hurts who. | 是吗?那我们两个出去单挑 看是谁能伤到谁 |
[1:32:15] | You really are his daughter. | 真是有其父,必有其女 |
[1:32:17] | Tie her wrists. | 把她的手绑起来 |
[1:32:26] | Trey, Gabriel wants to see you. | 特雷,盖布尔想见你 |
[1:32:29] | -Is it that time already? -Yeah. | -是时候了吗? -对 |
[1:32:33] | OK. | 好 |
[1:32:35] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我很快就回来 |
[1:32:42] | No, no, no, please! | 别,别,求求你,不要! |
[1:33:28] | -(alarm) -We’re showing a breach on an exterior vent. | 有人从外围的通风口侵入 |
[1:33:37] | Go take a look. | 去看看 |
[1:33:40] | Don’t be long. We’re packing up soon. | 别太久,我们马上要收拾东西走人了 |
[1:33:54] | Hey, McClane, do we have anything resembling a plan? | 嘿,麦克连,我们是不是该有个计划什么的? |
[1:33:57] | Find Lucy and kill everybody else. | 找到露西,杀死其它所有人 |
[1:33:59] | No, I mean more like a plan. Like, a way to do that. | 不,我是说比这更像是个计划的 比如说,怎么实现你刚说的目标 |
[1:34:06] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:34:09] | OK, according to the layout, the chilling towers are kept on the bottom level. | 好,根据设计图,冷却塔是在最底层 |
[1:34:19] | I think mine’s locked. | 还好没上锁 |
[1:34:25] | OK. Now it looks like we’re gettin’ somewhere. | 好,看来我们的确是到了关键地带了 |
[1:34:36] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:34:40] | OK, this looks like it controls the cooling system for the mainframe, which should be… | 看起来控制冷却系统的主机应该是在… |
[1:34:46] | If I can just hack in… | 如果我能侵入到这里… |
[1:34:50] | and trip the alarm, it might alert Bowman. | 触动警铃,这样可能就会引起伯曼的注意 |
[1:35:01] | Someone set off the alarms. | 有人触动了警铃 |
[1:35:03] | Yes. Thank you, detective. I can hear that. Find a way to turn it off. | 谢谢你了,警探,我也能听得到 快想法儿关掉它 |
[1:35:11] | What have you got? | 怎么了? |
[1:35:14] | We got a problem. The alarms went off at Woodlawn. | 出了问题,乌德隆的警铃响了 |
[1:35:19] | It’s gotta be him. | 一定是他 |
[1:35:21] | And what’s Woodlawn? | 那乌德隆又是什么? |
[1:35:28] | It’s NSA -a secure facility outside of Baltimore. | 是国家安全局 它是设在巴尔地摩城外的一个安全设施点 |
[1:35:32] | It’s a fail-safe we built after 9/11 to back up all financial information. | 在我们9/11之后建的一项安全设施 为的是在危机时备份所有的金融资料 |
[1:35:37] | The moment networks were hit, all financial data began downloading to those servers. | 一旦网络遭到入侵,所有的金融资料就会 自动被下载到那边的主机做为备份 |
[1:35:42] | Banks, Wall Street, corporate records, government funds -all of it. | 银行、华尔街、企业档案、政府基金… 所有这些 |
[1:35:47] | Basically, a backup for the accumulated wealth of America. | 基本上就是整个美国所积累的财富总和 |
[1:35:51] | All in one location? | 全都在一个地点? |
[1:35:54] | What could Gabriel do with it? | 盖布尔又能用它来做什么呢? |
[1:35:56] | If he could get in, he might try to transfer the data to a portable hard drive. | 如果他能进得去,就可以把资料都转到移动硬盘上 |
[1:36:00] | Then he’d have access to those accounts from anywhere. Siphon off billions for himself. | 然后他就可以在任何地方操控这些帐户 把几十亿元收归囊中 |
[1:36:06] | We couldn’t trace it. | 而我们完全无法追踪到 |
[1:36:08] | Or, knowing him, he could erase it all and send us all back to the Stone Age. | 或者,以我对他的了解,他可能会删除所有资料 让我们一文不名,回到石器时代 |
[1:36:14] | -Why the hell wasn’t I told about this? -Frankly, it’s above your pay grade. | -为什么你们没告诉过我这件事? -说实话,以你的职位级别还不够格 |
[1:36:19] | My pay grade? | 我不够格? |
[1:36:24] | How the hell did Gabriel find out about this when even I didn’t know about it? | 如果连我都不知道 那盖布尔到底是怎么知道的? |
[1:36:31] | He designed it. | 他就是设计者 |
[1:36:35] | It was his program. | 这是他设计的程序 |
[1:36:37] | He knew that hacking your system last night would trigger the download. | 他知道昨晚黑掉你的系统后 下载就会自动开始 |
[1:36:42] | That’s brilliant. | 真聪明! |
[1:36:44] | You two geniuses, stay out of my way. | 你们这两个天才,别在这儿挡我的道了 |
[1:36:53] | Let me see if I can get a floor plan of this place. | 让我看看能不能找到这地方的地面分布图 |
[1:36:57] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[1:36:59] | You, get away from the bag. Now! | 你!离开电脑!快点! |
[1:37:02] | OK, OK. | 好,好 |
[1:37:04] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[1:37:07] | Yeah? I’ve been waiting for you, too. | 是吗?我也一直在等你 |
[1:37:37] | McClane! | 麦克连! |
[1:37:41] | McClane! | 麦克连! |
[1:37:45] | Kid? | 孩子? |
[1:37:47] | Matt? | 马特? |
[1:37:48] | Kid! | 孩子! |
[1:38:02] | (Gabriel) Emerson. | 艾默森 |
[1:38:05] | We have a problem in one of the cooling towers. | 有一个冷却塔好像出了点问题 |
[1:38:08] | -Tower seven. -Tower seven. | -七号塔 -七号塔 |
[1:38:09] | Find out what’s going on. | 去看看出了什么事 |
[1:38:11] | Arrivo subito. OK. | 好,我去看看 |
[1:38:21] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:38:22] | Get the HR team to stand by. We need to get to Woodlawn. | 让你的队伍准备待命 我们得去乌德隆 |
[1:38:25] | The roads out are blocked. DC’s in total gridlock. | 路全都堵死了 现在华盛顿地区被挤得水泄不通 |
[1:38:28] | Then get us some helicopters. | 那就去弄几架直升机 |
[1:38:30] | They were all pulled by the Pentagon for search and rescue. | 直升机都被五角大楼调去做搜救工作了 |
[1:38:33] | Molina, find me some goddamn helicopters immediately. | 莫利纳,马上去给我弄几架他妈的直升机 |
[1:38:37] | Look, the Pentagon has jets flying CAP over DC. | 听着,五角大楼正在让战斗机 在华盛顿上空巡查 |
[1:38:40] | Have them send one to Woodlawn and keep an eye on things. | 让他们派一架到乌德隆 在我们到达前要密切监视一切动向 |
[1:38:43] | Let’s go. | 咱们出发 |
[1:38:57] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿她在哪儿? |
[1:38:59] | (Gabriel) Russo, check in. | 鲁索,回话 |
[1:39:04] | Yeah, I think Russo’s on his way down to meet your girlfriend, dickhead. | 我想鲁索现在正往黄泉路上 去见你女友呢,混帐 |
[1:39:09] | Hold on a minute. Looks like he’s coming around. | 等一下 他好像还有话说 |
[1:39:13] | -It’s McClane! He’s on the third floor! -(gunshot) | 是麦克连!他在3楼! |
[1:39:20] | Get all that? That’s right. | 都听到了?没错 |
[1:39:23] | I’m on the third floor. But I’m coming to get you. | 我就在3楼 不过我马上要去找你了 |
[1:39:35] | Don’t move now. I’ll send a doctor. | 别动,我会找医生来的 |
[1:39:41] | Kill this guy and I’ll give you Mai’s cut. | 杀了这家伙,我把麻衣的那份分给你 |
[1:39:45] | Je vous rejoins. | 一言为定 |
[1:40:30] | My algorithm. | 我的加密程序 |
[1:40:38] | OK, please, God. | 好,拜托了 |
[1:40:41] | Oh, please, God… | 拜托拜托,上帝呀… |
[1:41:19] | Oh, Jesus, they’re going after the money. | 天!他们是想要钱 |
[1:41:45] | You coming to get me, John? Is that the plan? | 你要过来找我吗,约翰? 那就是你的计划? |
[1:41:48] | Yep, that’s my plan. | 对,那就是我的计划 |
[1:41:50] | What makes you think I won’t put a bullet in your daughter’s head? | 那你怎么就知道我现在不会 朝你女儿脑袋开一枪呢? |
[1:41:54] | -Cos you’re scared of me. -You think I’m afraid of you? | -因为你怕我 -是吗?你以为我怕你? |
[1:41:58] | Otherwise she’d be dead already. You need a bargaining chip. | 要不然她早就已经死了 你需要一个谈判筹码 |
[1:42:08] | Stop there! Hands up. | 停下!举起手来 |
[1:42:11] | If you kill me, you’ll never get it open. | 如果你杀了我,就永远也打不开它了 |
[1:42:13] | Eccoti qui, piccolo stronzo. | 你小子都做了些什么? |
[1:42:16] | Move away. Move! | 走开,走开! |
[1:42:26] | You know, John, I feel like we’ve gotten off on the wrong foot. | 约翰,我认为我们一开始 就对彼此产生了误会 |
[1:42:30] | And because of that, you think I’m the bad guy. | 正因为如此,你认为我是个坏人 |
[1:42:33] | Nothing could be further from the truth. I’m the good guy. | 但这是大错特错的,我才是好人 |
[1:42:36] | I told them this could happen if they didn’t prepare. | 我告诉过他们如果不做好准备 这种事情是会发生的 |
[1:42:40] | Did I get a thank-you? No, I got crucified. But they wouldn’t listen. | 他们有感谢我吗?没有! 我反倒被他们毁了,可他们就是不听 |
[1:42:44] | -You got their attention now, don’t you? -That’s right. | -那你现在引起他们的注意力了,不是吗? -没错 |
[1:42:47] | -I am doing the country a favour. -(chuckles) By tearing it apart. | -我是在帮这个国家的忙 -哈,帮它弄得四分五裂是吗? |
[1:42:52] | Better me than some outsider. Some religious nut-job bent on Armageddon. | 被我破坏总比被外人破坏要好 比被那些相信世界末日的宗教狂热份子破坏要好 |
[1:42:57] | Nobody wants to see that happen. | 没有人想看到那种情况发生的 |
[1:43:00] | Everything I’ve broken can be fixed if the country is willing to pay for it. | 所有我破坏的东西都可以被修复 只要国家愿意出钱 |
[1:43:06] | Ah, bullshit. It’s always been about the money. | 啊,屁话!永远都只是为了钱 |
[1:43:10] | What? I shouldn’t get paid for my work? I’m working my ass off here, John. | 怎么?我这么辛苦的工作不该得到酬劳吗? 我可是拼了命地在工作啊,约翰 |
[1:43:14] | Well, just sit tight, asshole. I got a cheque for you. | 那就坐好了等着吧,混账东西 我有张支票要给你呢 |
[1:43:21] | I can’t talk to this guy. You talk to him, see if you can get him to focus. | 我没办法和他说话,你跟他说吧 看能不能让他听进去 |
[1:43:26] | Dad? | 爸? |
[1:43:30] | Hi, baby. | 嗨,宝贝 |
[1:43:32] | Now there are only five of them. | 现在他们只剩下五个人了 |
[1:43:37] | Hang on, Lucy. I’m comin’. | 坚持住,露西,我来了 |
[1:43:50] | Would somebody please kill this son of a bitch? | 谁能不能给我杀了这狗娘养的! |
[1:43:55] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:43:57] | There’s actually no problem. I just got off on the wrong floor. | 其实也没有什么麻烦 我只是下错了楼层 |
[1:44:04] | This is a mess. | 全乱套了 |
[1:44:08] | Wow. I’m truly impressed, man. Hacking every byte of financial data | 哇,我真佩服你 要破解整个国家的所有财政资料 |
[1:44:12] | for the entire country’d take weeks unless you eliminated the congestion. | 得需要几个星期的时间 除非你能先消除网络拥挤状况 |
[1:44:17] | That’s what this fire sale is about, isn’t it? | 这次末世入侵就是为了这个吧? |
[1:44:20] | -That’s brilliant. -Yes, it is. Please be quiet. | -真是太高明了! -对,是很高明,请你安静点 |
[1:44:23] | -Asshole. -Who are you? | -混蛋 -你是谁? |
[1:44:26] | Matt Farrell. | 马特·法瑞尔 |
[1:44:29] | Lucy McClane. | 露西·麦克连 |
[1:44:31] | I thought your name was Gennero. Lucy Gennero. | 我还以为你姓杰尼洛 露西·杰尼洛 |
[1:44:35] | Not today. | 今天不是 |
[1:44:37] | -Can you crack the code? -Maybe. I mean, if I had enough time. | -你能破解密码吗? -也许吧,如果我有足够时间的话 |
[1:44:41] | That’s encouraging. | 这可真令人鼓舞啊 |
[1:44:45] | Take them with us. | 带上他们走 |
[1:44:47] | -Let’s go. -Let’s go. | -咱们走 -咱们走 |
[1:44:52] | Gabriel, Pentagon just sent an F-35 towards us. | 盖布尔,国防部刚派了架F-35 朝我们这边过来了 |
[1:44:55] | Keep an eye on it. | 监视着它 |
[1:44:58] | Pulling down the “go” codes now. | 开始破解攻击指令密码 |
[1:45:17] | You might wanna think about what you want on your headstone, asshole. | 你也许该开始想想 墓碑上要写点儿什么了,混蛋 |
[1:45:27] | Christ. Goddamn hamster! | 靠,他妈的跟老鼠一样! |
[1:45:31] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[1:45:32] | Stay still, spider-boy! | 别动啊,蜘蛛小子! |
[1:45:39] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[1:46:10] | Goddammit! | 该死! |
[1:46:21] | Oh, no! | 哦,不要啊! |
[1:46:24] | You probably shouldn’t antagonise them, since they have all the loaded guns. | 说真的,你不应该激怒他们 他们可都是荷枪实弹哪 |
[1:46:29] | Take a minute and dig deep for a bigger set of balls, cos you’re gonna need ’em. | 深吸一口气,好好找找看你的胆量在哪里 因为你会需要的 |
[1:46:33] | Wow. I know that tone. It’s just weird hearing it from someone… with hair. | 哇,这语气好熟悉,只是从一个 有头发的人嘴里说出来感觉好像…怪怪的 |
[1:47:15] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:47:16] | ETA 15 minutes. | 预计15分钟到达 |
[1:47:43] | There we go. | 下来吧 |
[1:48:12] | Fix it. | 弄好它 |
[1:48:14] | Why? You’re just gonna kill me if I fix it. I know that. | 为什么?我一弄好你就会杀了我 这点我清楚 |
[1:48:24] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[1:48:30] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[1:48:36] | -Oh, no, no, no! Shit! -Robinson is coming pretty fast. | -哦,不要不要,可恶! -罗宾森好像开得太快了 |
[1:48:40] | -I’m sorry, what? -Something’s wrong. | -什么,你说什么? -有点不对劲 |
[1:48:42] | Robinson is coming too fast. | 罗宾森开得太快了 |
[1:48:48] | It’s not Robinson. | 那不是罗宾森 |
[1:48:50] | That would be my dad. | 那一定是我爸爸 |
[1:49:04] | Freddy? | 弗来迪? |
[1:49:07] | Freddy? | 弗来迪? |
[1:49:09] | It’s John McClane. | 是我,约翰·麦克连 |
[1:49:11] | Look, I know you can hear me. This is your frequency, right? 666. | 我知道你能听到 这是你的频率,对吧?666 |
[1:49:15] | Come on, pick up the mic, Freddy. | 快点,拿起麦克风,弗来迪 |
[1:49:20] | Nobody here by that name. Sorry. | 这里没有你要找的人,对不起 |
[1:49:23] | Hackerjerk-off! | 混蛋黑客! |
[1:49:29] | Warlock… | “法师”… |
[1:49:31] | I need you to do whatever it is you do to patch me through to the FBI. | 我想要你尽一切可能帮我联络上FBI |
[1:49:36] | To Deputy Director Bowman. | 帮我联络上副局长伯曼 |
[1:49:38] | -You hear me? -Are you serious? | -你听到了吗? -你是认真的? |
[1:49:41] | You want me to intentionally open up a com line | 你要我这样用黑的方法给你去接通 |
[1:49:44] | to the head of the FBI’s cyber division? I don’t think so. | FBI网络犯罪小组的头头? 开什么玩笑 |
[1:49:48] | Freddy, goddammit, they have my daughter! | 弗来迪,该死,他们抓了我女儿! |
[1:49:56] | I can do that. Hold on. | 我可以帮你,稍等 |
[1:49:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:50:07] | (woman) This is Central. We have a patch for Director Bowman. | 这里是中心,有人要找伯曼主任 |
[1:50:11] | Sir. Central’s trying to reach you. | 长官,中心找你 |
[1:50:16] | Go. | 请说 |
[1:50:17] | -Bowman, it’s McClane. -McClane. | -伯曼,我是麦克连 -麦克连 |
[1:50:19] | Listen to me. Gabriel is on the 695 headed north in a Hazmat truck. | 听我说,盖布尔在往北的695公路上 他开的是运危险物质的公用车 |
[1:50:23] | Wait, Gabriel’s left Woodlawn? We’re headed there right now. | 等等,盖布尔已经离开乌德隆了? 我们正赶往那里呢 |
[1:50:27] | Bowman. He’s got my daughter. | 伯曼,他们抓了我女儿 |
[1:50:31] | Listen, this Hazmat truck is a government vehicle, so it should be LoJacked, right? | 听好,这辆运危险物质的车是政府公用的 所以应该有防盗追踪系统,对吗? |
[1:50:36] | Track that down, it should take you to him. | 追踪到那台车就可以追踪到盖布尔 |
[1:50:38] | -Give me the tag number. -All right. Hang on. Here it comes. | -告诉我车牌号 -好,等一下,记好了 |
[1:50:42] | G…T… Golf… Tango… | |
[1:50:45] | 5…9…2…N five… niner… two… November. | |
[1:50:50] | Got it. McClane, where is Farrell? | 记下了,麦克连,法瑞尔在哪里? |
[1:50:52] | He’s with them. | 跟他们在一起 |
[1:50:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:50:56] | I’m gonna go in there and get Lucy out, but if something happens to me, | 我要进去救露西,可如果我有什么不测的话 |
[1:51:01] | you gotta send the cavalry in, you hear me? I mean everybody. | 你必须派援军进去,听到没? 派所有人进去 |
[1:51:05] | Don’t let that maniac get my daughter. | 别让那疯子抓走我女儿,你听到没? |
[1:51:08] | -John, don’t worry. -I want your word, Bowman. | -约翰,别担心 -我要你向我保证,伯曼 |
[1:51:13] | Yeah, you have it. | 我保证 |
[1:51:16] | McClane out. | 麦克连回话完毕 |
[1:51:25] | There’s the F-35. | F-35来了 |
[1:51:29] | Did you get the “go” codes? | 你破解攻击指令密码了吗? |
[1:51:31] | -Trey. Did you get the “go” codes? -Yes. | -特雷?攻击指令密码破解了吗? -是,破解了 |
[1:51:34] | Can you connect me to the pilot? | 让我和飞行员说话 |
[1:51:37] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[1:51:53] | Isolating his radio. | 正在隔离他的无线电讯号 |
[1:52:00] | Sending him the “go” codes. | 现在向他发送攻击指令 |
[1:52:09] | AV-81 AV-81. | |
[1:52:11] | -AV-81, this is Marine Air Wing ATC. -Go for AV-81. | -AV-81, 这里是海军陆战队空翼航空指挥中心 -AV-81听命 |
[1:52:16] | Confirmed terrorist vehicle located in your sector. A big rig truck. | 已确定你防区内有搭载恐怖分子的车辆行驶 是一台大型货柜车 |
[1:52:21] | -Currently in pursuit of a Hazmat vehicle. -I see them. | -现正在追逐一辆危险物品运输车 -我看到了,指挥中心 |
[1:52:24] | You are authorised to engage and destroy. | 你现在有权对其进行攻击并摧毁它 |
[1:52:27] | Copy that. AV-81 engaging. | 收到,AV-81开始进行攻击 |
[1:52:38] | What? | 搞什么鬼? |
[1:52:47] | Jesus Christ! Goddammit! | 他妈的! |
[1:52:53] | You’re shooting at the wrong guy! | 你打错人了! |
[1:53:03] | I don’t think Daddy’s coming, honey. | 宝贝儿,我想你爸爸大概不会来了 |
[1:53:18] | Hey! Jackass! | 嘿!蠢货! |
[1:54:08] | Is that it? Huh? | 就这两下子而已?呃? |
[1:54:13] | Is that your best shot? | 这就是你的完美一击吗? |
[1:54:58] | Come on! | 挺住! |
[1:55:08] | Damn! | 该死! |
[1:55:26] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[1:57:01] | Let’s go. Come on! | 快走,快! |
[1:57:03] | That way. It’s that way. Go! | 这边走,这边,快! |
[1:57:14] | We are leaving in three minutes. | 我们三分钟后就离开 |
[1:57:20] | You have one. | 你只有一分钟时间 |
[1:57:22] | The rules haven’t changed. You’ll kill me the minute I unlock it. | 规则还是没变啊 我一解开密码你就会杀了我的 |
[1:57:30] | -Oh, shit! Oh, shit! -Matthew? | -哦,他妈的!他妈的! -马修? |
[1:57:32] | Matthew! | 马修! |
[1:57:34] | I really need you to pay attention. | 我真的需要你专心一些 |
[1:57:37] | -The rules can always change. -OK, wait. | -规则永远都可以改变 -好,等一下 |
[1:57:40] | -I’m gonna shoot her in ten seconds. -Wait. | -我在十秒钟内就要对她开枪了 -等一下 |
[1:57:43] | 9… Nine. | |
[1:57:45] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:57:47] | 8… Eight. | |
[1:57:49] | I can’t. | 我怎么能… |
[1:57:51] | Oh, God. | 上帝! |
[1:57:56] | -OK! -(Lucy cries) | 够了! |
[1:57:59] | OK, OK, OK! | 好,好,好! |
[1:58:00] | 6… Six. | |
[1:58:02] | OK, stop! Stop, stop! I’m doing it. I’m doing it! | 停!停!我做!我做! |
[1:58:06] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 上帝,我的上帝呀 |
[1:58:22] | (Trey) Feds are headed this way. | 联邦探员朝这边过来了 |
[1:58:24] | -Get everything on the plane. -Yep. | -把所有东西都装上飞机 -是 |
[1:58:36] | -Dad! -(Gabriel) Careful. | -爸! -小心 |
[1:58:38] | Don’t worry, baby. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 别担心,宝贝,一切都会没事的 |
[1:58:44] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[1:58:51] | -(groans) -No! | 不! |
[1:58:53] | Hold this. | 抓住她 |
[1:59:17] | No! | 不! |
[1:59:20] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:59:22] | You got her? | 你这回抓住她了? |
[1:59:25] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[1:59:29] | Nice effort, though. | 不过她倒是勇气可嘉 |
[1:59:31] | -Matthew! -Oh, shit! All right, OK! | -马修! -哦,该死,好,好! |
[1:59:34] | OK! I’m doin’ it. I know. | 我做,我做 |
[1:59:44] | McClane. | 麦克连 |
[1:59:46] | Would you do me a favour? | 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[1:59:51] | I know the lights are beginning to dim, but if you could just hang on for a second, | 我知道你快不行了,不过你再撑着点 |
[1:59:56] | when Matt’s finished, I’m gonna kill him and your daughter, | 等马特做完了, 我就杀了他,再杀了你女儿 |
[1:59:59] | and I would love for you to see that. | 而我真得很希望你能看到这一幕 |
[2:00:03] | Goddammit. Matthew? | 他妈的,马修? |
[2:00:06] | Ten seconds, OK? You’ll have all your money. | 再给十秒行吗? 再过十秒你就能有所有的钱了 |
[2:00:08] | -You just leave. No one has to get hurt, OK? -A few seconds. Stay with me. | -你可以离开,没人必须要受伤,好吗? -再过几秒,你给我待好 |
[2:00:13] | McClane! | 麦克连! |
[2:00:15] | -Ohh! -Stay with me. | 你给我待好 |
[2:00:17] | Dad? | 爸? |
[2:00:19] | On your tombstone it should read, “Always in the wrong place at the wrong time.” | 你的墓碑上应该这么写 “总是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方” |
[2:00:25] | How ’bout, “Yippee-ki-yay, motherf… (bleep)!” | 不如写“爽死啦!操你…” |
[2:00:43] | (sobbing) Daddy… Daddy… Daddy… | 爸…爸… |
[2:00:46] | -Are you OK? -Yes, baby, I’m fine. | -你还好吗? -是的,宝贝儿,我挺好的 |
[2:00:51] | I knew you’d come for me. | 我知道你会来救我 |
[2:00:52] | Of course I’d come for you, honey. Sorry it took me so long. It’s OK. | 我当然会来救你的,宝贝 抱歉我用了这么久才救你出来,我没事的 |
[2:01:05] | Move, move. | 快,快 |
[2:01:12] | (man) Freeze! | 不许动! |
[2:01:13] | Hold, hold! He’s OK. | 等等,等等!都是自己人 |
[2:01:18] | -Get that vehicle. -Come around! | -到车那边去 -绕过去!绕过去! |
[2:01:21] | -Here, help Daddy up. -OK. | -来,扶爸爸起来 -好 |
[2:01:23] | Oooh! Wait, wait. I think I’ll just stay here for a minute. | 哦! 等会儿,等会儿 我看我还是先坐在这里休息一下好了 |
[2:01:28] | -OK. Daddy, you’re outta your mind. -What are you talkin’ about? | -好的,爸,你真是疯了 -怎么了? |
[2:01:32] | -You shot yourself! -It seemed like a good idea at the time. | -你开枪打你自己诶! -在当时是个不错的想法 |
[2:01:37] | Don’t tell these guys that I did that. | 别告诉这些人我这么做了 |
[2:01:52] | -Thanks for all your help, John. -Thank you. | -谢谢你帮了我们,约翰 -别客气 |
[2:01:56] | Is he OK? | 他还好吗? |
[2:01:59] | -Should I put my hands up? -No, don’t put your hands up. | -我应该把手举起来吗? -不,不用举手 |
[2:02:02] | Put ’em down further? | 那就放下面点儿? |
[2:02:05] | Might die of shock on the way to the hospital. | 可能会在前往医院的途中休克死亡 |
[2:02:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[2:02:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[2:02:19] | -Hey. -Oh, hey. | -嘿 -哦,嘿! |
[2:02:22] | -How’s it feel to be shot? -It actually feels great. | -中弹的感觉怎么样? -其实还不错 |
[2:02:24] | He gave me some… What’s it called? | 他给我打了一些…叫什么? |
[2:02:26] | -Mor? -Morphine. | -吗啡 -吗啡 |
[2:02:28] | -Well, you got your merit badge now. -Yeah. I don’t know what that means. | -好啊,你现在也有了“功绩勋章”了 -是么,可我还不知道它能意味着什么 |
[2:02:34] | -Plus, you know, chicks dig scars. -Really? Hm. | -还有就是,女人们喜欢男人的疤痕 -真的?嗯 |
[2:02:39] | Not that one. | 除了那个以外 |
[2:02:41] | -What? -Don’t even think about it. | -什么? -你想都别想 |
[2:02:43] | How did you know what I was thinking? Did she say something to you? | 你怎么知道我在想什么? 她对你说了什么吗? |
[2:02:47] | -I felt like we had kind of a vibe. -Easy. That’s just the morphine kickin’ in. | -我觉得我们好像有点…来电… -别想太多,那只是吗啡在作怪 |
[2:02:51] | Yeah. | 是么 |
[2:02:53] | Besides, after all we’ve been through, I’d hate to have to beat you to death. | 而且,在我们一起经历这么多事后 我真不想因为这个再痛扁你一顿 |
[2:03:00] | That would suck. | 那样的确不太好 |
[2:03:03] | -Good to go? -Yeah, all set. | -可以走了吗? -是,都准备好了 |
[2:03:05] | Take care of yourself. I’ll see you at the hospital. | 好好保重,咱们医院见 |
[2:03:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:03:16] | -Thanks for saving my daughter’s life. -Hey… | -谢谢你救了我女儿的命 -嗯… |
[2:03:20] | What was I gonna do? | 我还能怎么做呢? |
[2:03:24] | That’s what makes you that guy. | 所以你才能成为英雄 |
[2:03:29] | Yeah. | 对… |
[2:03:37] | So, um, did he say anything about me? | 那,嗯,他有提到我吗? |
[2:03:42] | Jesus, Lucy. | 老天哪,露西 |
[2:03:44] | What? I’m sorry. I’m just asking. | 怎么了?对不起,我只是问问 |
[2:03:48] | I’m in enough pain already. | 我现在已经够痛苦的了 |
[2:03:50] | Hospital. | 去医院吧 |