时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[00:20] | Yeah. Trying to get us a head start, but it’s playing hard to get. | 是啊 本想让我们领先一步 但骷髅头不肯配合 |
[00:25] | -You okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be? | -你没事吧 -嗯 没事 我怎么会有事 |
[00:31] | Don’t worry about the skull. We’ve already got a head start on Kipps’ crew. | 别担心骷髅头 我们已经比基普斯的团队领先一步了 |
[00:35] | We’ll be in and out of the cemetery before they even finish their cornflakes. | 他们还没吃完早餐玉米片 我们就已经进出墓地了 |
[00:39] | Juice? | 要果汁吗 |
[00:41] | What if it meant the mirror? | 万一它是指那面镜子呢 |
[00:44] | What? | 什么 |
[00:44] | The skull. Right? It said death is coming. What if the mirror is death? | 骷髅头 对吧 它说死亡正在逼近 万一那面镜子就代表死亡呢 |
[00:50] | Then I say bring it on. -Nothing we can’t handle together. | 那就放马过来 我们联手 没有搞不定的 |
[00:54] | -I’ll go back to bed then, shall I? -I meant all of us. | -那我回去睡了 好吗 -我是说我们三人 |
[01:00] | There’s no time for that. You can grab one en route to the archives. | 没时间喝了 你可以在去档案馆的路上买一杯 |
[01:04] | I thought we were going to the cemetery? We are. Come on. | -我们不是要去墓地吗 -是我和她去 走吧 |
[01:08] | I need you to go down to the archives | 你得去档案馆 |
[01:09] | and find out everything you can about the mirror and Bickerstaff. | 竭尽全力查出 关于镜子和比克斯塔夫的所有信息 |
[01:12] | Today is make or break. | 成败就看今天了 |
[01:14] | Only ’cause you turned this job into a pissing contest. | 都是因为你把这项任务当成了比输赢 |
[01:17] | Not still in a mood about that, are you? | 你不会还在为那件事生气吧 |
[01:19] | Did you forget what we went through to save this place? | 你忘了为了保住这个地方 我们经历过什么吗 |
[01:22] | If I tell my parents I’ve lost another job because you and Kipps– | 若是因为你和基普斯 我得告诉我爸妈我又丢了工作… |
[01:24] | -We won’t lose. -Won’t we? | -我们不会输的 -不会吗 |
[01:26] | How do you know? Are you psychic? | 你如何知道 你现在能通灵了 |
[01:28] | You’re telling me I don’t have time to drink a coffee. | 你告诉我连喝杯咖啡的时间都没有 |
[01:30] | -Let alone assess the crime scene. -Okay. Enough. | -更别说评估犯罪现场了 -好了 够了 |
[01:33] | George, come with us. Suss out the scene, then go to the archives, work your magic. | 乔治 跟我们走 摸清现场 然后去档案馆 发挥你的特长 |
[01:38] | And, Lockwood. Make an effort. | 路德 你也表示一下吧 |
[01:42] | Give him two quid for a coffee. | 给他两英镑买杯咖啡 |
[01:57] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[01:59] | There goes our edge. | 我们的优势没了 |
[02:04] | Afternoon, Tony. | 午安 托尼 |
[02:06] | Piss off, Kipps. We’re busy. | 滚开 基普斯 我们忙着呢 |
[02:08] | Kat and I were just wondering, when you lose this case | 我和凯特还在想 等你输了这个案子 |
[02:11] | and your little mates have to crawl under their rocks, | 你的小伙伴们就只能乖乖滚蛋 |
[02:16] | what are you gonna do by yourself in that big, empty house of yours? | 你一个人在那栋空荡荡的大房子里 要做什么呢 |
[02:19] | Breaks my heart. | 我真心痛 |
[02:24] | -Just ignore them. -We’ll show them. | -别理他们 -我们会证明给他们看 |
[02:33] | How’s the head today, Ms. Joplin? It’s fine, just a bump. | -你的头今天怎么样了 乔普林女士 -没事 肿了而已 |
[02:36] | Nothing compared with this mess. | 比起眼下的乱局 其他都不值一提 |
[02:38] | We were on the brink of a major discovery with that mirror. | 关于那面镜子 我们本来会有重大发现的 |
[02:40] | I told you | 我早就告诉过你们 |
[02:41] | we needed more than one child on that door, and regular checks– | 我们需要不止一个孩子守门 做例行检查… |
[02:43] | Mr. Kipps thinks that this is an inside job. | 基普斯先生认为有内鬼 |
[02:47] | It’s unusual for relic men to swoop in so fast. | 盗墓贼这么快就冲进来实属罕见 |
[02:49] | The little shit on guard must have tipped them off | 一定是那个站岗的小混蛋 给他们通风报信了 |
[02:52] | that this was something special. | 说这里有特别的东西 |
[02:53] | The little shit who got knocked out? | 不会是被打晕那个小混蛋吧 |
[02:55] | This is why we have insurance. | 所以我们买了保险 |
[02:57] | And now DEPRAC’s suspended all activity in the cemetery, | 现在灵异事件研控部 已暂停墓地的所有活动 |
[03:00] | we shall be raking in the compensation. | 我们将轻松获得高额赔偿金 |
[03:03] | It’s not about the money. It’s a unique artifact. | 不是钱的问题 事关一件独一无二的遗物 |
[03:06] | Will you can it, Pam? | 你能闭嘴吗 小帕 |
[03:08] | It’s just a stupid relic. | 只是一件可恶的遗物 |
[03:10] | It’s really not. | 不是的 |
[03:12] | We’ll just take a look inside. | 我们只是去里面看看 |
[03:17] | Now, what else can I assist you with? Kipps is wrong. | -现在还有什么需要我协助的 -基普斯错了 |
[03:20] | Night Watch know better than to mess with dangerous relics and relic men. | 夜巡队很清楚 不能招惹危险的遗物和盗墓贼 |
[03:24] | Given how valuable this is, there had to have been at least two of them. | 鉴于这东西的价值 肯定至少有两人 |
[03:28] | Agreed. | 此言不假 |
[03:29] | How do we think they got in here without being seen? | 大家认为 他们是怎么进来而不被察觉的 |
[03:32] | Well, the main gates were well guarded, and DEPRAC confirm that door was locked. | 大门守卫森严 灵异事件研控部确认那扇门是锁上的 |
[03:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:39] | -It’s a Tendy’s badge. -An agent did this? | -这是坦迪侦探社的徽章 -是探员做的 |
[03:43] | Agents in league with relic men? | 探员和盗墓贼勾结 |
[03:45] | Or agents on their own, | 抑或是探员个人所为 |
[03:46] | knowing everyone will think it’s relic men. | 他们知道大家都会以为是盗墓贼干的 |
[03:49] | -Now this is getting interesting. -Glad I came? | -现在越来越有意思了 -多亏我来了 高兴吧 |
[03:52] | Ecstatic. We’ve got our edge back. Now let’s make it count. | 欣喜若狂 我们夺回优势了 好好把握住这次机会吧 |
[03:57] | George, we need you back at the archives now. | 乔治 我们现在需要你回档案馆 |
[04:01] | George? | 乔治 |
[04:04] | -George. | 乔治 |
[04:07] | It’s time to go. Bobby Vernon will have been on this since dawn. | 该走了 鲍比弗农从天亮就开始调查了 |
[04:10] | You do know Bobby Vernon can just push a button on his database? | 鲍比弗农按一下按钮就可以查数据库 你知道的吧 |
[04:13] | Yeah, but where’s the fun in that? | 知道 但那有什么意思 |
[04:17] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:18] | He’s got the hump because he’d rather be where the action is, | 他很不爽 因为他更想待在事发现场 |
[04:21] | but he’s our researcher, and that’s what I need him to do. | 可他是我们的调查员 我需要他做调查 |
[04:25] | He’ll be fine… he’ll be fine… | 他会没事的 |
[04:27] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[04:30] | Role-play. Let’s imagine we’re a couple of relic men. | 角色扮演 把咱俩想象成两个盗墓贼 |
[04:33] | How are we getting in and out of this cemetery without being seen? | 我们要如何出入这个墓地 才不会被人察觉 |
[04:36] | Probably over the wall, by the canal. | 大概是从运河边翻墙进来 |
[04:38] | The water makes it safer, and it’s well away from the main gate, | 走水路过来比较安全 而且远离大门 |
[04:41] | so if I had to knock anyone out, no one would hear them scream. | 所以就算我把谁打晕了 也没人会听到他们尖叫 |
[04:45] | Alarming how quickly you got into character. | 你进入角色的速度可真快 |
[04:48] | Come on, before anyone else has the same idea. | 走吧 趁还没人想到这一点 |
[05:33] | George, what are you doing? You’re supposed to be at the archive. | 乔治 你在干什么 你应该去档案馆的 |
[05:36] | Look. In the water. | 看 水里面 |
[05:41] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[06:58] | Danny Clough was one of the older agents when I was starting. | 我刚入行时 丹尼克劳夫当时的资深探员之一 |
[07:02] | He helped me out. | 他帮过我 |
[07:04] | Got me out of trouble a few times. | 帮我摆平了好几次麻烦 |
[07:07] | He was one of those people who had no idea how cool he was. | 他是那种厉害而不自知的人 |
[07:11] | How did he go from that to… | 他这么厉害 怎么会变成… |
[07:15] | a relic man? | 盗墓贼 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[07:22] | Let’s keep this to ourselves. We need to find out who his partner was. | 不要对外声张 好吗 得查出他的搭档是谁 |
[07:26] | We dredged the whole stretch. No mirror. | 我们打捞了整个河道 没发现镜子 |
[07:30] | Any idea who the body is? | 知道死者是谁吗 |
[07:32] | Working on it. Going off the tattoos, definitely a relic man. | 我们还在查 不过根据纹身判断 肯定是盗墓贼 |
[07:35] | Who do you think did that to him? His eyes, I mean? | 你们认为谁会对他下手这么狠 我是说他的眼睛 |
[07:38] | No one. | 没有人 |
[07:40] | We found ocular tissue under his fingernails. | 我们在他的指甲盖下发现了眼部组织 |
[07:43] | And injury suggests it’s his own. | 从伤情判断是他自己下的手 |
[07:44] | What he saw in that mirror made him do that to himself. | 他从镜子里看到的东西 致使他下手伤害自己 |
[07:47] | You need to make a breakthrough. If that thing gets into the wrong hands… | 我们得有所突破 若是那东西落入坏人之手… |
[07:52] | We won’t let you down. | 我们不会让你失望的 探长 |
[08:01] | Fittes will go wide. | 菲茨会调查所有可能的线索 |
[08:03] | They’ll round up every relic man until they find something. | 他们会把所有盗墓贼抓起来 直到查出东西 |
[08:06] | We need to move faster. Smarter. | 我们必须快人一步 棋高一着 |
[08:09] | -George. -Archives, I know. What about you two? | -乔治 -嗯 档案馆 我知道 你俩呢 |
[08:12] | No time to explain. I’ll fill you in later. | 没时间解释了 我回头再告诉你 |
[08:14] | Meet you at the house at midnight for an epic breakfast. | 午夜在家里会合 好好吃顿早餐 |
[08:20] | Are you sure you’re all right? About Danny? | 你确定没事吗 丹尼的事 |
[08:22] | -I hardly knew him. -It could still stir stuff up. | -我跟他不熟 -嗯 但你不会无动于衷吧 |
[08:25] | I know someone who can help us. An old friend, works on the river. | 我知道有个人可以帮我们 一位老朋友 在河上工作 |
[08:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:39] | -One day pass, please. -We’re full. | -麻烦要一张单日卡 -满员了 |
[08:45] | Well, look, I won’t take up much room. -It’s for a case. I’m doing research. | 听着 我不会占用太多空间 我是为一个案子来做调查的 |
[08:48] | -Not today, you’re not. | 今天不行 不能进 |
[08:51] | -Please. This is important. -Then you should have come earlier. | -拜托 这很重要 -那你应该早点过来 |
[08:55] | Oh, forget it. | 哦 算了 |
[09:10] | Mr. Karim. | 卡里姆先生 |
[09:12] | I’d ask what brings you here, | 我本想问什么风把你吹来了 |
[09:14] | but I think I can guess. Bickerstaff? | 不过我大概猜到了 比克斯塔夫吧 |
[09:16] | Yeah, but I was just leaving. They’re full. | 对 但我要走了 档案馆满员了 |
[09:19] | Well, you know I’m on the board? I’m not averse to pulling a string or two. | 我知道我是董事会成员的吧 我可以利用一下关系 |
[09:23] | -Our little secret. Come on. | 我们之间的小秘密 走吧 |
[09:25] | -Really? You’re a lifesaver. | 真的吗 你帮了我的大忙 |
[09:28] | -What are you here for? -Comfort. | -你来做什么 -寻找慰藉 |
[09:31] | This place calms me down. | 这地方能让我平静下来 |
[09:33] | Me too. | 我有同感 |
[09:43] | I hope they still work this patch. It’s been a while. | 希望他们还在这个区域干活 很久没见了 |
[09:46] | Who? Relic men? | 谁 盗墓贼吗 |
[09:47] | Don’t you think they’ll be in hiding, with Fittes all over town? | 你不觉得他们会和菲茨一起 躲在城里各个角落吗 |
[09:50] | Probably. This one’s a bit different, though. | 大概吧 不过这位有点与众不同 |
[09:53] | What? Not an evil, thieving bastard, then? | 怎么 不是凶神恶煞的盗贼 |
[09:55] | Hey, we badly need her help, so just… try and be nice, yeah? | 嘿 我们急需她帮忙 尽量友好一点 好吗 |
[10:01] | When am I not nice? | 我怎么不友好了 |
[10:03] | -Wait. | 等等 |
[10:05] | Her? | 女的 |
[10:11] | Did you… did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[10:37] | Who left you out here? | 谁把你扔在这里 |
[10:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[10:58] | Cold Maiden! | 冰女 |
[11:01] | Lockwood! | 路德 |
[11:16] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:18] | I did. | 是我出手相助 |
[11:20] | Evening, Locky. | 晚上好 小路 |
[11:23] | Who’s the latest slapper? | 这位新的小荡妇是谁 |
[11:24] | ‘Scuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:26] | This is my associate, | 她是我的同事 |
[11:27] | Lucy Carlyle. | 露西卡莱尔 |
[11:29] | Lucy, meet Florence Bonnard. AKA Flo Bones. | 露西 这位是芙洛伦丝伯纳德 又名芙洛博恩斯 |
[11:32] | The best relic hunter on the Thames. | 泰晤士河上最厉害的遗物猎人 |
[11:36] | Cheers for distracting her, Locky. | 多谢你分散她的注意力 小路 |
[11:39] | Took me a while to locate her remains. | 我花了好长时间才找到她的遗骸 |
[11:40] | Always happy to help you out, Flo. | 我乐意很帮你的忙 芙洛 |
[11:42] | We could’ve been dead by the time you got off your arse. | 是啊 但你刚才姗姗来迟 我们说不定已经没命了 |
[11:44] | No way you didn’t hear us. | 你不可能没听到我们的动静 |
[11:46] | No point trying to outrun a Cold Maiden. Any idiot knows that. | 你跑不过冰女的 傻子都知道 |
[11:49] | Gotta find the source or you’re screwed. | 得找到鬼源 不然你就完蛋了 |
[11:51] | -Especially if you’re a bit… | 尤其是如果你还有点… |
[11:53] | -What? -Wet. | -怎样 -湿漉漉的 |
[11:55] | -Uh… who was she? | 她是谁 |
[11:58] | Elisabeth Creevey. | 伊丽莎白克里维 |
[11:59] | Victorian baby farmer. | 维多利亚时期的育婴院经营者 |
[12:01] | Single mums paid her to have their kids adopted into good homes, | 单亲妈妈 花钱请她把孩子送给好人家领养 |
[12:05] | but she kept the cash, drowned the kids. | 但她把钱留下 把孩子溺死 |
[12:08] | These relics have bad vibes I can charge a fortune for. | 这些遗物有不详的气息 我可以大赚一笔 |
[12:11] | -Pay my way for months. -You’re sick. | -足够我生活好几个月 -你真变态 |
[12:15] | We all make our living dealing with the dead. | 我们都靠跟死人打交道来谋生 |
[12:18] | Only difference is you’re caught in the cogs. | 唯一的区别是你们被困在体制内 |
[12:20] | Slaves to a system run by the rich. | 体制的奴隶 受富人摆布 |
[12:23] | -Oh God! -At least I’m free. | 起码我是自由的 |
[12:27] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[12:33] | Well, we make things safe. And relic men are evil. -And relic girls– | 我们会保全遗物 盗墓贼才邪恶 遗物女贼… |
[12:37] | -Girl, actually. | 只有我一个女贼 |
[12:38] | -I’m the only one. My own boss. -It’s nothing to be proud of. | -我是唯一一个 当自己的老板 -没什么好骄傲的 |
[12:41] | -Nothing to be ashamed of neither. | 也没什么好羞愧的 |
[12:43] | Look, love, this river’s filled with the ghosts | 听着 亲爱的 这条河上到处是鬼魂 |
[12:46] | of men who’ve been murdering since this city was made. | 死者都是这座城建立以来 行凶杀人的男人 |
[12:48] | Almost all the girl ghosts are their victims. | 几乎所有女鬼都是他们的手下冤魂 |
[12:50] | The only reason these are worth anything is ’cause she was so rare. | 这些东西之所以值钱 只是因为她太过稀有 |
[12:53] | Oh, wow, a female serial killer. | 厉害 连环女杀手 |
[12:56] | Whoo! Aspirational. Why don’t you stick it on a T-shirt? | 志向高远 你干脆印在T恤上好了 |
[12:59] | Jesus, can we just go? | 老天 可以走了吗 |
[13:00] | The world that made women give their babies away, that’s the evil. | 这个世界逼女人放弃孩子 这才是邪恶 |
[13:04] | And it never ends. | 永无止境 |
[13:06] | Hold on, hold on. Flo. | 等等 芙洛 |
[13:09] | -I know a buyer. -Lockwood! | -我认识一位买主 -路德 |
[13:10] | It’s the Foundling Museum. | 是弃婴博物馆 |
[13:12] | They’ll pay more than the black market, and it’s a good home. A safe one. | 他们出价比黑市高 是个很好的归属之地 很安全 |
[13:16] | And get arrested for my trouble? No, thanks. | 然后害我被抓 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:18] | Not if you’re anonymous and I’m the intermediary. | 如果你匿名就不会 我来当中间人 |
[13:24] | What a nice boy you are, Locky. | 你真是大好人 小路 |
[13:28] | Helps to be born minted, of course. | 当然了 礼义生于富足 |
[13:29] | And in return, | 作为回报 |
[13:31] | you tell us what you know about Danny Clough. | 你把丹尼克劳夫的相关情报 告诉我们 |
[13:35] | What’s happened to Danny? | 丹尼怎么了 |
[13:57] | -Mr. Karim? | 卡里姆先生 |
[13:59] | It’s past curfew. We should go. | 宵禁时间已过 我们该走了 |
[14:03] | Get what you needed? | 查到所需信息了 |
[14:06] | -I’ve made a start, thanks to you. -I was glad to be of help. | -有点眉目了 多亏你帮忙 -很高兴能帮上忙 |
[14:11] | Any fun plans for the evening? | 晚上有什么好玩的安排吗 |
[14:13] | Absolutely. I was thinking I could clean the oven. Again. | 当然 我寻思着 我可以再清洗一遍烤箱 |
[14:18] | Well, I only live around the corner if you’d like to get something to eat? | 我就住在街角 你想吃点东西吗 |
[14:22] | You must be starving. | 你肯定饿了 |
[14:25] | -Unless your friends are expecting you? -Uh– | 除非有朋友在等你 |
[14:29] | No. I’d… I’d love to. | 没有 乐意之至 |
[14:32] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:00] | Poor Cloughy. | 可怜的克劳夫 |
[15:02] | He asked me out once. Been drinking, obviously. | 他约我出去过一次 他显然是个酒鬼 |
[15:04] | It’s not “obviously.” | 没那么“明显” |
[15:05] | Yes, obviously. He was always drinking. | 就是的 他向来无酒不欢 |
[15:07] | That’s how they would have got to him. | 所以他们才抓到他的把柄 |
[15:09] | -Who? -Parasites. Scum. | -谁 -寄生虫 人渣 |
[15:12] | Why didn’t Tendy’s help him? He must’ve worked for them for years. | 坦迪侦探社怎么不帮他 他为他们效力多年 |
[15:14] | Tendy’s doesn’t give a shit. | 坦迪侦探社才不管 |
[15:16] | He was on his way out. Talent fading. Expendable. | 他当时正打算离开 江郎才尽 可有可无 |
[15:19] | We need to find Danny’s partner. Whoever it was who left him for dead. | 我们得找到丹尼的搭档 扔下他等死那个人 |
[15:22] | That’ll be Jack Carver. | 那肯定是杰克卡弗 |
[15:24] | But you do not wanna find him. Trust me. | 但你们最好别找他 相信我 |
[15:27] | We have to. | 我们别无选择 |
[15:29] | This is important, Flo. Please. | 事关重大 芙洛 拜托了 |
[15:33] | Leave a message on that board, and he might come and find you. | 在那块留言板上留言 他或许会去找你 |
[15:36] | It’ll have to be the right kind of message, though. | 不过你的留言必须写到点子上 |
[15:39] | One he can’t ignore. | 他无法忽视的那种 |
[15:47] | “We know about the mirror.” | “我们知道镜子的事” |
[15:50] | And our address? That is a suicide note! | 我们的地址 简直在找死 |
[15:52] | We need to make sure he shows up. He’s our only hope. | 我们得确保他现身 他是我们唯一的希望 |
[16:06] | Tell me about their network. How do they move their goods? | 跟我说说他们的网络 他们如何销赃 |
[16:09] | They’re in business with Julius Winkman. | 他们跟朱里斯温克曼合作 |
[16:11] | Antiques dealer in Bermondsey who works with his wife. | 伯蒙德赛的古董商 跟他老婆一起做生意 |
[16:14] | -I’m warning you, do not poke that nest. -What do you mean? | -我警告你们 别惹事 -什么意思 |
[16:19] | Let me put it more plainly, darling. If Carver doesn’t kill you, they will. | 我说得更直白点吧 亲爱的 即便卡弗放过你们 他们也不会 |
[16:26] | Thanks, Flo. Here. | 谢了 芙洛 给 |
[16:30] | Something to remember Danny by. The way he was. | 这样东西可以让你记得丹尼 记得他生前的样子 |
[16:43] | I’m always surprised when you turn up to see me, Locky. | 小路 每次你来看我 我都很意外 |
[16:48] | I thought you’d be dead by now. | 真想不到你能活到今天 |
[17:06] | I see you’re a big fan of Thoth. He’s a god of the dead, right? | 看来你很崇拜托特 他是死神 对吧 |
[17:09] | You’re the first guest I’ve had who’s known his name. | 我接待过的客人里 你是第一个知道他名字的 |
[17:13] | -It’s written on the base. | 底座上写着呢 |
[17:14] | -Yeah, but you pronounced it correctly. | 对 不过你的发音是正确的 |
[17:17] | He’s the god of writing, science, and wisdom. And the dead. | 他是书写 科学和智慧之神 也是死神 |
[17:21] | Right. But much less so than, say, Rashnu. | 对 但没拉什努那么有名 |
[17:25] | The Persian righteous judge of the dead. | 拉什努是波斯神祇 正义的亡灵法官 |
[17:28] | The angel who stands on the bridge between our world and the next, | 站在阴阳桥之上的天使 |
[17:31] | sending souls to the House of Lies or the House of Song. | 将灵魂送往谎言堂和赞美堂 |
[17:34] | Well, now you’re just showing off. | 你这就是在卖弄了 |
[17:37] | You wouldn’t believe how nice it feels to have someone to show off to, Ms. Joplin. | 乔普林女士 有卖弄的对象 这种感觉好到不可思议 |
[17:42] | Call me Pamela. | 叫我“帕梅拉”就行 |
[17:44] | -So what were you studying today? | 你今天研究什么了 |
[17:46] | My specialist subject, the early years of the Problem. | 我的专业课题 鬼魂显灵事件的初始之年 |
[17:51] | Well, that’s my subject too. | 这也是我的课题 |
[17:54] | Do you have any theories? Any mistakes? Cover-ups? | 你有什么理论吗 错误 掩盖的真相 |
[17:57] | Do you think anyone had any clue what they were doing? | 你觉得有人知道 他们当时在做什么吗 |
[17:59] | It’s not about conspiracy theories or alternate history for me. | 对我来说 重点不是阴谋论或架空历史 |
[18:03] | It’s… it’s mainly nostalgia. | 主要是怀旧情怀 |
[18:07] | But you weren’t around before the Problem. -The correct response! | -鬼魂显灵事件之后 你才出生 -说得没错 |
[18:10] | No, I wasn’t. But when I was young, it was all still relatively new. | 对 确实如此 但我小时候 那个事件相对来说还是新鲜事 |
[18:15] | So your parents remembered how things were, I mean? | 所以你父母记得当时的情形 |
[18:18] | Well, they tried to hang on to that world, | 他们试图留在那个世界 |
[18:21] | which was obviously impossible. | 显然不可能 |
[18:23] | It must’ve been kind of amazing for them, | 你有能力保护他们的安全 |
[18:25] | realizing you had these skills that could keep them safe. | 对他们来说 意识到这点一定很神奇 |
[18:28] | Oh, I never had any talent. | 我从来没什么天赋 |
[18:31] | Uh… None at all? | 完全没有吗 |
[18:32] | Not the slightest bit. | 一丁点儿也没有 |
[18:34] | I would have loved to have experienced what you have with your friends. | 我很想体验 你和你的朋友们所做的一切 |
[18:39] | But it spurred me on to learn more. | 但这会激励我的求知欲 |
[18:45] | Pamela. | 帕梅拉 |
[18:48] | When we looked into that mirror, did you see something? | 我们照那面镜子时 你看到什么了吗 |
[18:54] | -Did you? | 你呢 |
[18:57] | Well, not really. It was so quick. But… | 并没有 太快了 不过… |
[19:01] | I felt like… | 我感觉… |
[19:05] | -I can’t describe it, but… | 我无法形容 不过… |
[19:09] | like I wanted to see more. | 我想从镜中看到更多东西 |
[19:12] | -Do you feel that too? -Yes, of course. | -你也有那种感觉吗 -是的 当然 |
[19:17] | But I think I’ve always felt that.. | 但我好像一直有那种感觉 |
[19:25] | Listen, I should probably head home now, in case anyone notices I’m not there. | 听我说 我大概该回家了 免得有人注意到我还没回家 |
[19:30] | Unlikely, but you never know. | 不太可能 不过也说不准 |
[19:35] | Shouldn’t we get a cab home? | 我们打车回家吧 |
[19:36] | -It’s such a lovely evening for a stroll. -Said no one ever. | -如此美妙的夜晚很适合散步 -胡说八道 |
[19:42] | -So, how did you meet Flo? -Can’t remember. Ages ago. | -你跟芙洛是怎么认识的 -记不得了 陈年往事 |
[19:45] | -She always been like that? -Yeah. Bless her. | -她向来如此吗 -对啊 上帝保佑她 |
[19:50] | She cares about you, doesn’t she? | 她很在乎你 对吧 |
[19:52] | Yeah, she’s a worrier, that’s all. | 她杞人忧天 仅此而已 |
[19:54] | Forget about it. We don’t know how long it will be until Carver gets that message. | 不聊这个了 不知道卡弗要多久 才会看到那个留言 |
[19:58] | We need to move fast. | 我们得快速行动 |
[20:00] | -I did say we should get a cab. -We’re not headed back yet, though. | -我的确说过我们应该打车 -不过我们暂时不能回家 |
[20:03] | It’s almost midnight. George will wait up. | 快午夜了 乔治会等着我们 |
[20:05] | George will be delighted when we bring the mirror. | 我们带镜子回去 乔治会很开心 |
[20:08] | No, not… not Winkman’s? | 不 不会去温克曼家吧 |
[20:10] | You heard what Barnes said. | 你听到巴恩斯的话了 |
[20:11] | That thing is lethal. Who knows whose hands it could end up in tomorrow? | 那玩意很致命 谁知道明天会落到谁手上 |
[20:15] | Plus, it’s easier to break in and steal things at night. | 况且 夜间更便于闯进去偷东西 |
[20:18] | And it’s on our way. | 而且正好顺路 |
[20:21] | She said they’d kill us. | 她说他们会杀了我们 |
[20:23] | You heard her. | 你听到她的话了 |
[20:26] | Yeah, but Flo’s a worrier. | 对 但芙洛杞人忧天 |
[20:28] | I’m not worried. Are you? | 我可不会这样 你呢 |
[20:49] | We’ll never get in there. Let’s come back first thing. | 我们绝对进不去 明早再来吧 |
[20:53] | -You can pretend to be a customer– -Let’s go down the side. | -你可以假装成顾客… -我们去巷子里 |
[21:18] | Ah. That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[21:49] | I don’t like this. | 我有不祥的预感 |
[21:54] | Can you hear the mirror? | 你能听到镜子的声音吗 |
[21:57] | There’s too many sounds. Like– Like the airways are jammed with signals. | 有很多声音 就像通风道里充满了各种信号 |
[22:03] | From all this. | 是这些东西发出的 |
[22:26] | They’re relics. | 这些都是遗物 |
[22:29] | Still got psychic charge. | 依然有灵异能量 |
[22:31] | Bad history hanging about. | 悲惨的往事挥之不去 |
[22:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:37] | Let’s get further in. | 深入里面看看 |
[22:40] | See if you can hear it. | 看你能否听到它 |
[22:46] | -Wait a minute. Wait. | 等一下 慢着 |
[22:52] | Is that it? | 那是镜子吗 |
[22:53] | No. | 不是 |
[22:55] | No, that’s something living. We should go. | 不是 是活物 我们还是走吧 |
[22:58] | -Or hide. | 或藏起来 |
[23:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:02] | -It sounds mechanical. | 听起来是机械的声音 |
[23:04] | There’s no footsteps. | 没有脚步声 |
[23:07] | If anyone comes, hide. | 有人来的话 就躲起来 |
[23:09] | Lockwood. | 路德 |
[23:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:21] | Danger, danger. | 危险 |
[23:30] | I’m here because I’ve lost something. | 我丢了东西 所以来这里找 |
[23:33] | Do you think you could help me find it, please? | 你可以帮我找到吗 拜托了 |
[23:37] | It’s a mirror. | 是一面镜子 |
[23:39] | A very special mirror. | 很特别的镜子 |
[23:41] | It makes a buzzing sound. | 会发出嗡嗡声 |
[23:44] | Like a bee. | 像蜜蜂一样 |
[23:48] | Have you heard it round here? | 你在这里听到过吗 |
[23:55] | Do you think you could show me? | 你可以带我去看吗 |
[23:56] | Didn’t I tell you not to talk to strangers? | 我没跟你说过不要跟陌生人说话吗 |
[23:58] | Ah, you must be– | 啊 你一定是… |
[24:03] | Leopold, go and get your father. | 利奥波德 去找你爸来 |
[25:43] | Which agency are you from? | 你是哪个侦探社的 |
[25:46] | I don’t recognize the uniform. | 我对你的制服不熟悉 |
[25:49] | I’m not an agent. | 我不是探员 |
[25:51] | I’m a burglar. You should call the police. | 我是窃贼 你应该报警 |
[25:54] | You had a rapier. | 你随身携带长剑 |
[25:56] | And no criminal would be so foolish as to try to burglarize my premises. | 没有哪个罪犯会蠢到来我家偷东西 |
[26:01] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[26:03] | I’m undercover. | 我在执行卧底行动 |
[26:05] | From Fittes. | 是菲茨的人 |
[26:08] | Call DEPRAC and report me. | 打给灵异事件研控部举报我吧 |
[26:10] | Fittes have already been by today. During opening hours. | 菲茨的人今天已经来过了 在营业时间来的 |
[26:14] | Civilized callers. | 他们来访时很有礼貌 |
[26:17] | Unlike yourself. | 跟你截然相反 |
[26:20] | I don’t think I need trouble DEPRAC. | 我觉得不用麻烦灵异事件研控部 |
[26:24] | Come on now, Mr. Winkman. There’s no need for that. | 拜托 温克曼先生 没必要这样 |
[26:28] | I’m sure we can come to some form of arrangement. | 我们肯定可以达成某种协议 |
[26:31] | I have access to some extremely valuable antiques. | 我可以弄到一些极其珍贵的古董 |
[26:37] | I’m guessing that you’re after the same item that Fittes was. Am I right? | 据我猜测 你跟菲茨在找同一件东西 对吗 |
[26:44] | So, tell me… | 那就告诉我 |
[26:47] | who you are, | 你是谁 |
[26:49] | and who told you to come here. | 谁让你来的 |
[26:53] | Or shall I draw some pretty pictures on your pretty little face? | 还是我把你帅气的脸蛋刮花 |
[27:01] | If you do that, you’ll have to kill me. | 那样的话 你还不如杀了我 |
[27:03] | You wouldn’t get away with killing an agent. | 杀了探员 你是逃不掉的 |
[27:10] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:17] | But then again… | 不过话说回来 |
[27:21] | a certain type of young man | 某种类型的年轻人 |
[27:23] | has always been susceptible to a certain kind of… end. | 总是倾向于走向某种结局 |
[27:27] | Introspective. Educated. | 性格内向 颇有教养 |
[27:30] | Burdened by the business of death. | 跟死人打交道 不堪重负 |
[27:34] | If your wrists were slashed with your own knife, | 如果你割腕自杀 |
[27:38] | would anyone think twice? | 根本不会有人多想 |
[27:41] | Yeah, they would. | 肯定有人会起疑 |
[27:42] | My friends would. | 我的朋友就会 |
[27:44] | Okay, then. Well, let’s start with that, then. | 那好 就从这里说起 |
[27:51] | Who else knows that you’re here? | 还有谁知道你在这里 |
[27:55] | No one. | 没人 |
[27:56] | No one? | 没人 |
[28:04] | It’s true, I’m sorry. | 是真的 抱歉 |
[28:06] | I swear it’s true. | 我发誓是真的 |
[28:08] | I always work alone. Go on, ask me another question. | 我一向单打独斗 继续 再问我一个问题 |
[28:12] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[28:30] | Who else knows… | 还有谁知道 |
[28:33] | …that you are here? | 你在这里 |
[29:14] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[29:23] | Leopold, is it? | 你是利奥波德吧 |
[29:26] | I know it’s in there. | 我知道东西在里面 |
[29:29] | The mirror. | 那面镜子 |
[29:32] | Is it keeping you awake? | 它让你睡不着吗 |
[29:37] | You’re talented. | 你有灵异天赋 |
[29:40] | I’m a listener too. | 我也是灵听者 |
[29:41] | Is that your toy? | 那是你的玩具吗 |
[29:44] | Can I listen to it? | 我可以听听吗 |
[29:58] | You’re hurting. | 你很痛苦 |
[30:01] | My friend is really hurting. | 我的朋友现在很痛苦 |
[30:05] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[30:09] | Do you think you could help me find him, Leopold? | 你可以帮我找到他吗 |
[30:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[30:15] | -What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:25] | Did she tell you anything? | 她跟你说了什么吗 |
[30:28] | I didn’t give her the chance. But she’s a nosy one. A listener. | 我没给她机会 但她好管闲事 是个灵听者 |
[30:32] | She knows where it is. | 她知道镜子在哪里 |
[30:34] | Your colleague, I presume? | 她应该是你的同事吧 |
[30:36] | Never seen her before in my life. | 我以前从未见过她 |
[30:40] | Leopold, go back to bed and stay there. | 利奥波德 回去睡觉 别出来 |
[30:44] | Let him watch. If he won’t do as he’s told, | 让他看着 如果他不听话 |
[30:47] | he might as well learn how the world works. | 不妨让他了解一下 这个世界运作的真相 |
[30:52] | Leave her alone. | 放过她吧 |
[30:54] | She’s just a trainee. She doesn’t know anything. | 她只是实习生 什么都不知道 |
[30:58] | Oh, so she’s more than a colleague, then. | 看来她跟你不仅只是同事 |
[31:01] | Is she a friend? | 她是你朋友吗 |
[31:02] | -Is she family? -She’s no one. Let her go. | -是家人 -她什么都不是 放了她 |
[31:11] | Well, a suicide pact it is, then. | 看来你是自寻死路 |
[31:14] | It’s perfect. | 好极了 |
[31:19] | Fine. Fine. I’ll tell you everything. | 好吧 我把一切告诉你 |
[31:23] | You’re right. No one will be surprised if I turn up dead. | 你说对了 我要是死了 没人会感到惊讶 |
[31:26] | They’ve all been waiting for it. | 他们都盼着我死 |
[31:28] | So put me out of my misery, by all means, but just let her go. | 所以你尽管让我一了百了 不过请放了她 |
[31:32] | She’s got everything to live for, | 她还有大好人生 |
[31:33] | and she will not breathe a word of this, I swear. | 这里的事 她肯定会守口如瓶 我发誓 |
[31:37] | Winkman, listen to me. Look, I’m… I’m serious. I mean it. | 温克曼 听我说 我说真的 我是认真的 |
[31:40] | Do what you want with me. I don’t care. | 你想把我怎样都可以 我不在乎 |
[31:43] | No tricks. No lies. | 我不玩花招 不骗人 |
[31:47] | Do we have a deal? | 可以吗 |
[31:58] | I’ll kill her last, so you don’t have to watch. | 我最后再杀她 你眼不见为净 |
[32:03] | You’re getting soft, Julius, my love. | 你的心变软了 朱里斯 亲爱的 |
[32:06] | -You could be right. | 你可能说对了 |
[32:08] | Leopold, move! | 利奥波德 快走 |
[32:14] | Take one step and I throw it. | 敢上前一步 我就把这个扔过去 |
[32:18] | -Do not test me! -No, Julius! | -别考验我 -不要 朱里斯 |
[32:27] | -I’m coming for you, boy. | 我会抓到你 小子 |
[32:29] | I’m gonna gut you. I’m gonna mince you. | 我会把你千刀万剐 |
[32:32] | And I’m gonna tear your skin off! | 我要剥你的皮 |
[32:36] | You’d better run, boy! | 你最好快跑 小子 |
[32:37] | I’m gonna count to ten! | 我数到十 |
[32:40] | One! | 一 |
[32:41] | Two! | 二 |
[33:38] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[33:40] | Flo was right. Total psychos. | 芙洛说得对 他们俩绝对是神经病 |
[33:42] | Not them. You. You were practically begging him to kill you. | 不是说他们 是你 你几乎在求他杀了你 |
[33:48] | -I prefer to call it a noble sacrifice. | 称之为“高尚的牺牲”更贴切些 |
[33:50] | -Oh, don’t give me that shit. If I hadn’t come to, you’d be dead. | 少跟我胡扯 要是我没醒过来 你就死定了 |
[33:54] | That’s… that’s not true. I had a plan. | 不是那样的 我自有妙计 |
[33:58] | Oh, okay, right. What… what was that, then? | 好吧 好 什么妙计 |
[34:05] | You know, I would’ve had a plan, if it had come to it. | 若有必要 我肯定会想出妙计 |
[34:09] | In the moment, I always do. | 情急之下 我总会妙计横生 |
[34:14] | -What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[34:19] | You know you can talk to me, Lockwood. | 你知道你可以跟我说的 路德 |
[34:22] | Yeah… yeah. | 对 |
[34:24] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[34:28] | -So? | 所以呢 |
[34:35] | God’s sake. I don’t even know why I bother. Come on. Let’s just go. | 老天 真不知道我何必多此一举 来吧 我们走 |
[34:43] | I’m never going back there. They can keep the mirror. | 我再也不会重返那个地方 镜子留给他们好了 |
[34:46] | -You saw where it was? | 你看到它在哪里了 |
[34:47] | -Locked up. Probably move it, now their cover’s been blown. | 对 被锁起来了 现在他们的身份暴露了 可能会转走 |
[34:50] | We can’t let Winkman and Carver get away with this. | 我们不能让温克曼和卡弗逍遥法外 |
[34:52] | Oh shit. | 靠 |
[34:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:56] | Carver. He’ll have got your note and George is home alone. | 卡弗 他已经看到你的留言了 乔治一个人在家 |
[35:00] | Now we get a cab. | 现在我们打车走 |
[35:16] | -You said midnight! -You didn’t wait up, did you? | -你们说午夜回来的 -你没等我们吧 |
[35:19] | -Of course. Where’s the mirror? -What the hell have you been doing? | 当然等了 镜子呢 你们一整晚到底干什么了 |
[35:22] | -I’ll tell you later. | 我回头跟你说 |
[35:25] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[35:41] | It’s Carver. | 是卡弗 |
[35:42] | -Who’s Carver? -Danny’s partner. | -卡弗是谁 -丹尼的搭档 |
[35:59] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[36:01] | -Lucy, call an ambulance now. | 露西 快叫救护车 |
[36:06] | Jesus. Who did this to you? | 老天 谁对你下手的 |
[36:10] | -Bone glass. -What did he say? | -骨镜 -他说什么 |
[36:14] | Bone glass? What does that– What does that mean? | 骨镜 什么意思 |
[36:17] | Is that the mirror? | 是指那面镜子吗 |
[36:19] | Seven. Not one. | 七个 不是一个 |
[36:22] | Seven what? | 七个什么 |
[36:24] | Did you look into it? | 你照那面镜子了吗 |
[36:27] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[36:30] | Terrible things. | 可怕的东西 |
[36:37] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[36:40] | Where? Where… where to? | 哪里 去哪里 |
[36:43] | -Huh? What did you hear? -He– | 你听到什么了 |
[36:46] | He wants us to go with him. | 他要我们跟他一起去 |
[36:49] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[36:52] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |