时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | -Is anyone following? -No. | -有人跟着吗 -没有 |
[00:45] | But I wouldn’t put it past Kipps and that maniac from the library. | 但基普斯和黑色图书馆那疯子会跟着 也不足为奇 |
[00:48] | Do you think Penelope saw us? | 你觉得佩内洛普看到我们了吗 |
[00:49] | Well, after tonight, I think we’ll both be off her Christmas card list. | 今晚过后 她肯定会对我们恨之入骨 |
[00:53] | Did you see that box she gave him? It had that symbol on it. | 看到她给他的那个盒子了吗 上面有那个标志 |
[00:56] | The one George found on Fairfax’s goggles. | 乔治在费尔法克斯的护目镜上 发现的那个 |
[00:58] | -What, the harp? -Yes. | -什么 竖琴标志 -对 |
[00:59] | And we know what a certified bastard he turned out to be. | 我们都知道他变成了不折不扣的混蛋 |
[01:02] | Still, we got the book. | 但我们还是拿到书了 |
[01:05] | -We did. -Let’s find the bone glass. | -没错 -我们去找骨镜吧 |
[01:08] | Let’s finish this. | 了结这件事 |
[02:24] | Evening, Karim. Best stay out of sight. Don’t wanna get spotted. | 晚上好 卡里姆 最好别让人看见 别被发现 |
[02:28] | Why are we here? The auction’s miles away. | 来这里做什么 拍卖会在几公里外 |
[02:30] | Winkman’s goons are everywhere. Any closer, they’ll see us. | 到处都是温克曼的手下 再靠近一点 他们就会发现我们 |
[02:34] | Oh, Jesus. Look at the smile on him. This won’t end well. | 老天 看他一脸春风得意 一定不会有好结果 |
[02:38] | -You’re late. -Sorry. Things got a bit weird. | -你迟到了 -抱歉 情况有变 有点怪异 |
[02:40] | -I think– -Did you get the Dulac book? | -拿到杜拉克的书了吗 -我觉得… |
[02:42] | Yeah, course we did. Now, what’s the plan? | 是的 当然拿到了 现在有什么计划 |
[02:44] | The auction’s starting any minute and Winkman’s locked down the streets. | 拍卖会马上就要开始了 温克曼封锁了周边所有街道 |
[02:47] | So, basically, we’re screwed. | 所以我们基本上没戏了 |
[02:49] | Oh, have a little faith, George. London ain’t just streets, you know. | 有点信心吧 乔治 伦敦又不是只有街道 |
[02:53] | Now stay close and no talking. | 跟紧了 别说话 |
[03:10] | Don’t know why I didn’t think of this. | 不知道我怎么就没想到这个法子 |
[03:12] | It’s what you pay me for, Locky. | 所以你才花钱请我 小路 |
[03:31] | Is this it? Looks deserted. | 是这里吗 看起来很荒凉 |
[03:34] | That gangway takes you to the back of Fothergill’s. | 通过那个舷梯 就可以到福瑟吉尔码头背面 |
[03:37] | No entrance from the street, but there’s a hatch into the basement. | 街道上没有入口 但有个通往地下室的活板门 |
[03:40] | It’s unlocked. I’ve made sure. | 我确保了活板门没锁 |
[03:42] | Get in, get out, and get back. | 快进快出 快回来 |
[03:44] | But give me a warning. I can’t wait out here. | 不过给我个提醒 我不能在这里等 |
[03:47] | It’s way too exposed. Radio me. | 太暴露了 用对讲机跟我联络 |
[03:50] | You’re the best, Flo. | 你是最棒的 芙洛 |
[03:52] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[03:53] | I need one of you to stay. | 你们得留下一个人 |
[03:55] | Whatever you do, you’ll be coming out hot. | 不管你们去里面做什么 都得快速撤离 |
[03:57] | To get away quick enough, I need someone else doing this shit. | 如果我们要尽快离开 就得另外一个人来做这事 |
[04:02] | We could draw straws. | 我们可以抽签 |
[04:06] | Don’t be kind. It’s unbearable. It’s clearly me. | 别好心了 真受不了 明显是我 |
[04:08] | -You don’t mind? -Of course I mind. | -你不介意 -我当然介意 |
[04:11] | Who gives a shit? This is Bickerstaff’s bone glass. We have to get it. | 管它呢 这可是比克斯塔夫的骨镜 一定要拿到手 |
[04:15] | Don’t mess this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[04:19] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[04:21] | They’re a lot worse than ghosts. | 他们比鬼魂坏多了 |
[05:17] | -And it’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[05:18] | -Bring that one. Hurry up. | 快点拖过来 |
[05:21] | -Bring that one as well. There’s more. -Come on. | -把那件也弄过来 还有更多 -快点 |
[05:25] | Shit! | 靠 |
[05:29] | -Bring it down here now. | 马上弄到这里来 |
[05:34] | Put it there. | 放那里 |
[05:36] | Shit. The hatch is unlocked. | 靠 活板门没锁 |
[05:38] | If Julius sees this… | 要是被朱里斯看到… |
[05:48] | -Right, let’s get the other one. | 对 我们去搬另一件 |
[05:51] | Yeah. Just give me a sec. | 好 稍等我一下 |
[06:02] | On the other side of that door, there’s about 30 blokes who’ll kill you. | 在那道门的另一边 大概有30个人会杀了你们 |
[06:07] | Two sets of footprints. | 两组脚印 |
[06:09] | And I caught a glimpse of a rapier back there. | 我看到后面有把长剑 |
[06:12] | You’ve got three seconds to come out. | 给你们三秒钟 出来吧 |
[06:21] | Jesus, you’re children. | 老天 你们还是孩子 |
[06:23] | We’re agents working on behalf of DEPRAC. | 我们是探员 替灵异事件研控部做事 |
[06:26] | As I assume you are too. | 我想也是 |
[06:28] | You’re undercover? | 你是卧底 |
[06:29] | How many other agents are here? None. | -这里还有多少位其他探员 -没了 |
[06:32] | Including you. | 包括你们 |
[06:33] | You’re leaving. Now. We can help each other out. | -马上离开 -我们帮助彼此 |
[06:36] | We’re here to get the mirror too. | 我们也是来拿镜子的 |
[06:38] | I’m here to infiltrate Winkman’s organization. You’re not messing that up. | 我是为了潜入温克曼的组织 你们不能把这事搅黄 |
[06:42] | -You don’t understand. This mirror– -Listen to me. | -你不明白 这面镜子… -听我说 |
[06:45] | I have a wife and daughter I haven’t seen for five months. | 我有妻女 我五个月没见过她们了 |
[06:48] | This is my job. | 这是我的任务 |
[06:50] | Do you have the first clue who these people are? | 你们知道这些是什么人吗 |
[06:53] | -What they do to their enemies? -What’s in those drums? | -他们会对敌人怎么样 -那些鼓里面装的是什么 |
[06:59] | You don’t wanna know. | 不知道为妙 |
[07:02] | -And the padlock? -I don’t have a key. | -那个挂锁呢 -我没钥匙 |
[07:07] | We are not leaving without that mirror. | 我们拿到镜子才会走 |
[07:11] | I’m a DEPRAC officer and I’m ordering you. | 我是灵异事件研控部的人 我命令你们离开这里 |
[07:14] | Get out before you get us all killed. | 免得我们都送命 |
[07:17] | Straight out of here, there’s a door to the dock. | 直接从这里出去 有道门通往码头 |
[07:20] | I’m gonna leave and walk right past it. | 我会离开 然后直接走过去 |
[07:23] | Once the guards have moved, make a run for it and don’t look back. | 一旦警卫行动 马上跑 别回头 |
[07:29] | This is all I can do for you. If it goes wrong, you’re on your own. | 我只能帮你们这么多 万一出岔子 你们只能靠自己 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:48] | -Give us a hand? -We’re meant to stay here. | -帮帮忙好吗 -我们要留在这里 |
[07:50] | -Mr. Winkman said it’s fine. | 温克曼先生说没事 |
[08:01] | -Come on. Come on. Quickly. | 来吧 快点 |
[08:07] | Oh, this is it. We can make it. | 就是这里 我们可以出去的 |
[08:15] | What are you doing? Don’t just stand there. | 你干什么 别傻站着 |
[08:19] | No. No way. You’re not doing this. | 不 不行 你不能这么做 |
[08:22] | I can’t stop now. I have to get the mirror. | 我现在不能停下来 得拿到镜子才行 |
[08:24] | We have to get out and call DEPRAC. We’re not trained for this. | 我们得出去 通知灵异事件研控部 我们没受过这方面的训练 |
[08:28] | Come on. He’s taken a risk for us. | 拜托 他已经为我们冒险了 |
[08:32] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:33] | I have to stay. | 我得留下来 |
[08:59] | They’re wearing robes. | 他们穿着长袍 |
[09:04] | Why are you doing this? We could have made it! | 你为什么要这样 我们本来可以出去的 |
[09:06] | You should’ve gone. I never asked you to wait. I told you to go. | 你应该直接走的 我可没叫你等 我叫你走 |
[09:09] | So I’m just gonna walk out of here without you, am I? | 没错 怎么 我自己出去 把你留下 是吗 |
[09:12] | -Leave you to die and not look back? | 把你留在这里等死 却不回头 |
[09:13] | -George? We’re gonna need another exit. | 乔治 我们需要另一个出口 |
[09:19] | -George? -Jesus Christ. | -乔治 -老天 |
[09:24] | You’re incredible, you know? | 你真厉害 知道吗 |
[09:25] | The way you can lie to yourself like that. | 你自欺欺人 |
[09:27] | -What are you talking about? -Where do I start? | -你说什么 -我该从哪里说起呢 |
[09:31] | This job has gotten so out of control, and you just refuse to acknowledge it. | 这项任务已经失控了 你却拒绝承认 |
[09:36] | All you care about is winning. | 你一心只想赢 |
[09:37] | -It’s… it’s an obsession. -Yeah, of course I care about winning. | -你简直着魔了 -对 我当然想赢 |
[09:40] | I have to. I don’t have anyone around me to pick up the pieces if I fail. | 我必须赢 若是我失败了 我身边没人帮我收拾残局 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | If there are things I haven’t told you about myself, | 关于我自己 如果我还有事没跟你说 |
[09:48] | it’s probably for your own good. | 十有八九是为了你好 |
[09:50] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[09:52] | Two hours ago, at that party, you were petrified at the thought of me leaving you. | 两小时前 在那个派对上 一想到我要离开你 你就吓呆了 |
[09:56] | You made me believe that you, me, and George could be a family. | 你让我相信 你 我和乔治可以成为一家人 |
[10:00] | But Lockwood & Co. can never be that, because at the center of it is you. | 路德侦探社永远不可能成为一家人 因为一切以你为中心 |
[10:03] | -And at the center of you is just a– -Is what? | -一切以你为中心就是… -怎样 |
[10:07] | -A cold, dead heart of stone? -Yeah, maybe. | -冷漠无情 铁石心肠吗 -对 或许吧 |
[10:09] | But who knows, though? ‘Cause you don’t actually show anyone. | 可谁知道呢 因为你不会向任何人表露 |
[10:13] | Nothing good comes from letting people in. | 让别人走进内心毫无好处 |
[10:16] | Everything ends and everyone leaves. | 一切都会结束 人人都会离开 |
[10:18] | When my time comes, I don’t intend on leaving anyone behind | 等我走到人生尽头时 我不想把任何人抛下 |
[10:22] | who’s gonna lie there every night | 他们会每晚躺在那里 |
[10:24] | wishing I would just walk through that door one more time. | 盼着我会再次踏进那道门 |
[10:27] | Then you never should have let me in. Or George. | 那你就不该让我或乔治走进去 |
[10:31] | Because now it’s far too late. | 因为现在已经太迟了 |
[10:39] | There are two men out there due back here any minute with a barrel. | 外面有两个人马上就会带着枪回来 |
[10:43] | I don’t plan on either of us ending up in it. | 我不想让我们俩都完蛋 |
[10:45] | Whatever else you have to say about me, Lucy, it’s gonna have to wait. | 不管你还想说我什么 露西 得等等了 |
[10:50] | Put this on. | 把这个穿上 |
[10:55] | Please, Lucy. | 拜托了 露西 |
[11:07] | We got lucky with this mist. | 幸好起雾了 |
[11:08] | Winkman’s boys won’t spot us if we just hang back. | 只要我们别上前去 温克曼的人就不会发现我们 |
[11:16] | You all right, Georgie? | 你没事吧 小乔 |
[11:18] | Can I call you Georgie? | 我可以叫你“小乔”吗 |
[11:20] | -You’re keeping track of where we are? -I’ve got it. | -你在追踪我们的位置吧 -交给我就行 |
[11:23] | Chill. We’ll be there when they signal. | 别紧张 他们一发信号我们就过去 |
[11:29] | Any idea how long they’re gonna be? | 不过知道他们还要多久吗 |
[11:31] | I didn’t wanna mention it to Locky, but I’m a bit double-booked. | 我之前不想跟小路提 但其实我今晚还另外有约 |
[11:34] | -What? -I’ve had a tip-off. About something down Greenwich way. | -什么 -我得到线报 说格林威治地区有遗物 |
[11:37] | If Locky’s gonna be a while, we could pop over. | 如果小路还得一会儿 我们可以去看看 |
[11:39] | You’re joking. We have to be there when they come out. | 开什么玩笑 他们一出来 我们就得过去 |
[11:41] | I wouldn’t leave them stranded, Georgie. | 我不会丢下他们不管 小乔 |
[11:43] | -Just sayin’, since we’re doin’ nothin’– -What’s the other item? | -只是说 既然我们无事可做… -另一件遗物是什么 |
[11:46] | A possessed toothbrush? A mesmeric old boot? | 鬼附身的牙刷 还是让人着迷的旧靴子 |
[11:50] | -Ssh! You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:52] | What is it? It can’t be a visitor. | 什么东西 不可能是访魂 |
[11:54] | -Not on running water. -The world’s bigger than the Problem. | -流水上不可能有访魂 -世上可不止鬼魂显灵一件事 |
[11:57] | -Are you sure you saw something? | 你确定你看到什么了吗 |
[12:00] | Georgie, where are you? | 小乔 你在哪里 |
[12:02] | I’m on a boat with a nutter. | 我跟一个疯子在船上 |
[12:04] | But where are you? | 可你在哪里 |
[12:06] | I’m on the river. | 在河上 |
[12:07] | -But where? -I don’t know! | -可位置在哪里 -我不知道 |
[12:09] | You’re with me, and you’re safe. | 你跟我在一起 你很安全 |
[12:12] | So put your rapier down. | 所以把你的长剑放下 |
[12:56] | -Hold it together. -You hold it together. | -保持镇定 -你才要保持镇定 |
[13:12] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们 先生们 |
[13:15] | -Old friends and new… -Welcome, stragglers. | 欢迎 姗姗来迟的两位 |
[13:18] | -You have my word… -Have fun. | -我向各位保证… -玩得开心 |
[13:20] | …that tonight’s session will be well worth your journey. | …今晚的拍卖会一定让各位不虚此行 |
[13:24] | We have a plethora of items up for auction tonight, | 我们今晚有大量拍品 |
[13:27] | including a cigarette case found on the beaches of Dunkirk, | 包括在敦刻尔克海滩上 发现的一个烟盒 |
[13:33] | permeated with the torment of a fallen son. | 饱含着一位死去士兵经受的折磨 |
[13:38] | The source of one of the nation’s most prolific murderers, | 全英杀人魔之一的鬼源 |
[13:42] | Anne-Marie Nelson. | 安妮-玛丽纳尔逊 |
[13:44] | -We want the mirror! -Where is it? | -我们想要镜子 -对 |
[13:47] | – Come on! | 快点 |
[13:48] | Come on! | 快点 |
[13:51] | Of course you do. | 你们当然想要了 |
[13:52] | And here she is. | 东西就在这里 |
[13:54] | That rarity. | 那件稀罕物 |
[13:55] | The piece that has so exercised the hard-working people at DEPRAC | 在过去数日内 这件宝贝 让灵异事件研控部勤奋的探员们 |
[13:59] | -these past few days. | 吃尽了苦头 |
[14:01] | Recovered, at great cost, | 此物是花了巨大代价 |
[14:03] | from the grave of the visionary genius Sir Edmund Bickerstaff. | 从富有远见的天才 埃德蒙比克斯塔夫的墓中寻获的 |
[14:08] | We present to you | 我们向各位展示 |
[14:10] | his bone glass. | 他的骨镜 |
[14:21] | A truly lethal item. | 名副其实的致命之物 |
[14:24] | The mirrored surface itself, which has been covered for your protection, | 为确保各位安全 镜面已被遮盖 |
[14:30] | exudes a mesmeric attraction more powerful… | 它会散发出一种令人着迷的力量 威力远胜… |
[14:33] | There’s too many people. Let’s stay quiet and see who buys it. | 人太多了 稍安勿躁 看谁会买 |
[14:37] | Flares? What am I supposed to do with these? | 闪光弹 我拿这玩意做什么 |
[14:40] | I need a distraction to get to the mirror. | 为了拿到镜子 我需要声东击西 |
[14:43] | -Look out, I’ll give you a signal. -Bone fragments were inset… | 小心 我会给你信号 |
[14:46] | This is insane. | 这太扯了 |
[14:49] | In my decades handling relics of psychical significance, | 在我与具有灵学意义的遗物 打交道的数十年中 |
[14:53] | this mirror is the most powerful object I’ve ever encountered. | 这面镜子是我遇见过的 威力最强大的物件 |
[14:59] | Your canaries may now approach. | 你们的试验品现在可以过来了 |
[15:01] | No, they’re babies. They can’t handle this. | 不 他们只是小孩子 受不了这个的 |
[15:03] | -You, up. Get up. -Up, up. -Up, up, up. -Up, up. Up, up. | -上来 -上来 |
[15:11] | -No! -Turn. -No! -Don’t make me hurt you. | 转身 别让我伤害你 |
[15:17] | A most emphatic endorsement of authenticity, | 这就是对真实性最有力的证明 |
[15:21] | I’m sure you’ll all agree. | 大家肯定毫无异议 |
[15:24] | So, why don’t we start the bidding at £50,000? | 那么 开始出价吧 起价五万英镑 |
[15:31] | 50 in the front straightaway. Thank you, madam. 50. | 前排直接出价五万 谢谢 女士 |
[15:33] | 60. Thank you. 60. 70. 70 at the back. 70, yes. Do I hear 80? | 六万 谢谢 六万 后排出价七万 好 现在是八万 |
[15:36] | 80. 80,000… | 八万 八万欧元 |
[15:39] | -90. 90… | 九万 |
[15:43] | Flo? Flo, I think we’re drifting. | 芙洛 芙洛 我们好像在漂移 |
[15:46] | -Have we lost position? -I doubt it. | -我们迷路了吗 -应该不会 |
[15:49] | Don’t worry, I’ll check in a minute. | 别担心 我马上查一下 |
[15:52] | Drink. It’ll keep you warm. | 喝吧 能让你暖和暖和 |
[16:05] | Doesn’t it get lonely? | 这样的生活不孤单吗 |
[16:07] | The solitary relic woman life? | 遗物女郎独来独往的生活 |
[16:11] | Mathilda looks after me. | 玛蒂尔达会照顾我 |
[16:13] | And solitary is why I like it. | 因为我喜欢独来独往的工作 |
[16:15] | That and the running water. | 独来独往和流水 |
[16:17] | Less ghosts. | 鬼魂比较少 |
[16:19] | But it’s also just good for work. | 但对工作也有好处 |
[16:21] | The number of goodies dumped in a river over centuries. | 数世纪以来 有很多好货被倒入河中 |
[16:24] | -You mean lethal sources. | 你是指致命的鬼源 |
[16:25] | -Not just sources. | 不止是鬼源 |
[16:27] | Treasured things. Once loved, thrown away. | 珍品 主人曾爱不释手 后来弃之 |
[16:30] | Like this. | 比如这个 |
[16:34] | That’s… lovely. | 好看 |
[16:36] | Found it round the neck of a drowned Dalmatian. Hah! | 是在一只溺死斑点狗的颈上发现的 |
[16:39] | Who wore it best? | 谁戴最好看 |
[16:42] | You did. | 你 |
[16:47] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[16:51] | I saw a heron! | 我看到一只苍鹭 |
[16:52] | Oh, that’s what it was back there. | 刚才是它的叫声 |
[16:54] | -Did you see it? -No. A heron? | -你看到它了吗 -没有 苍鹭 |
[16:56] | You ever seen one up close? | 你近距离看过苍鹭吗 |
[16:58] | They’re beautiful. Wildest things you ever saw. | 苍鹭很漂亮 是所见最狂野的东西 |
[17:02] | Must be nesting down Greenwich docks again. | 肯定又在格林威治码头筑巢了 |
[17:08] | You want to abandon the mission to go bird-watching? -What game are you playing? | 你想不管任务去看鸟 你玩的是哪一出 |
[17:11] | -Nature’s infinite majesty, Georgie. -Cuts through all the bullshit. | 大自然雄伟壮观 小乔 让一切废话黯然失色 |
[17:15] | -Flo, no, no! We’re staying here for the mirror. | 芙洛 不行 我们得留在这里等镜子 |
[17:20] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[17:21] | But you were right. | 但你说对了 |
[17:22] | We have drifted. | 我们已经漂移了 |
[17:24] | And I need to get us back in position, so you best let go. | 我们得回到原位 你最好放手 |
[17:41] | Can I get 120? 120 there, thank you. | 有人出12万吗 有人出12万 谢谢 |
[17:44] | Looking for 130 now. 130. 130 there, thank you. | 现在看有没有人出13万 有人出13万 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Can I get 140? 140 there, thank you very much. | 有人出14万吗 有人出14万 非常感谢 |
[17:50] | Can I get £150,000 for this item? 150 in the room. | 有人会为这件拍品出15万吗 有人出15万 |
[17:55] | 160, please? | 有人出16万吗 |
[17:56] | -Here. -160, yes. Can I get 170? 170– | 16万 好 有人出17万吗 17万… |
[17:59] | -What? -Surely not… -£500,000. | -50万英镑 -什么 |
[18:04] | £500,000. | 50万英镑 |
[18:08] | Thank you very much, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[18:11] | Can I get 520? | 有人出52万吗 |
[18:14] | 520, anyone? | 52万 有人出吗 |
[18:16] | -Last chance. 520? | 最后一次机会 52万 |
[18:19] | No? Going once. Going twice. | 没有 一次 两次 |
[18:24] | -520. Thank you very much, sir. -What’s he doing? | -52万 非常感谢 先生 -他在干什么 |
[18:29] | 550. | 55万 |
[18:31] | -600. | 60万 |
[18:32] | -650. | 65万 |
[18:37] | Uh, gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[18:38] | your enthusiasm for this item exceeds my high expectations. | 你们对此拍品的热情远超我的预期 |
[18:42] | Might I ask that you approach and provide proof of means before we proceed? | 在继续之前 我能请各位过来 出示财力证明吗 |
[18:48] | Just a formality, of course, gentlemen. | 当然只是走个形式 先生们 |
[18:52] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[19:03] | Thanks very much, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[19:06] | And you, sir. | 还有您 先生 |
[19:14] | -In your own time, sir. | 慢慢来 先生 |
[19:19] | He’s got a rapier. He’s an agent! | 他带了长剑 他是探员 |
[19:24] | Shit. Come on, come on, come on. | 靠 拜托 |
[19:31] | -Come on. -Get him up here now. | -拜托 -马上把他弄上来 |
[19:37] | Okay. Let’s see who we’ve got here. | 好 看看是何许人也 |
[19:42] | You? Where’s the other one? | -是你 -另一个人呢 |
[19:46] | There were two of them! | 他们有两个人 |
[19:47] | -Out of my way! -Find her. | -闪开 -找到她 |
[19:50] | No one leaves this room. | 谁都不准离开这个房间 |
[19:52] | -She has to be here somewhere! | 她肯定就在这里的某个地方 |
[20:12] | -Stop him! Stop him, you cowards! | 拦住他们 你们这些胆小鬼 |
[20:23] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么出去 |
[20:26] | It’s padlocked! | 锁上了 |
[20:29] | Down here! | 他们在下面 |
[20:34] | Easy now. | 别紧张 |
[20:37] | Lockwood. | 路德 |
[20:39] | It’s okay. Give me the rapier. | 没关系 把长剑给我 |
[20:42] | Give me the bone glass, | 把骨镜还给我 |
[20:44] | and I’ll make this quick. | 我会速战速决 |
[20:57] | Do you know him, do ya? | 你认识他 对吗 |
[20:59] | No, boss. | 不认识 老大 |
[21:01] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[21:03] | Yes, boss. | 是的 老大 |
[21:06] | Convince me. | 证明给我看 |
[21:09] | What? | 什么 |
[21:33] | -I knew it, you snake! -Stay back! | -我就知道 你个狡诈之徒 -后退 |
[21:35] | I’m a DEPRAC officer. This place is surrounded. Lay down your weapons. | 我是灵异事件研控部的 这里被包围了 放下武器 |
[21:37] | -You got family, mate? I’m gonna find ’em. -George! | 你有家人吧 伙计 我会查出来 |
[21:41] | -Get him! | 抓住他 |
[21:50] | Go, Lockwood! | 快走 路德 |
[22:04] | George? We really need help. | 乔治 我们急需帮忙 |
[22:08] | George! | 乔治 |
[22:09] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[22:12] | Shit! They’ve radioed up! They’re stopping the lift at four. | 靠 他们用对讲机联络了 电梯停在了四楼 |
[22:15] | They know we’re coming. | 他们知道我们会来 |
[22:17] | -We need to get out of here now! | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[22:24] | Where are the other sources? | 其他鬼源呢 |
[22:33] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[22:45] | Lockwood, snap out of it! | 路德 快清醒过来 |
[22:47] | They just killed him like that. | 他们就那样杀了他 |
[22:48] | I know. We need to go. | 我知道 我们得走了 |
[22:50] | -What did he die for? -Because they’re bastards! | -他因何而死 -因为他们是混蛋 |
[22:52] | It’s because I am. | 因为我是混蛋 |
[22:53] | Lockwood. Please, Lockwood, you can’t do this right now. | 路德 拜托 路德 你现在不能这样 |
[22:56] | -They’re up here! -Lockwood, look at me! | -他们在上面 -路德 看着我 |
[22:58] | -Up these stairs! -Yeah? You were right. The mirror is too important. | 好吗 你说得对 镜子太重要了 |
[23:01] | Now, please, please, just get back to being a flippant dickhead | 拜托你做回那个轻浮的白痴 |
[23:05] | and get us through this. | 帮我们渡过难关 |
[23:08] | Hello! | 你好 |
[23:10] | -Come on! -You’re next! | -快走 -你们就是下一个 |
[23:14] | -Get back, get back! -Run! | 退后 |
[23:49] | Has either of your colleagues told you you look really unwell | 你那两个同事有没有跟你说过 你看起来很不舒服 |
[23:52] | and seem a bit obsessed with this mirror? | 似乎对那面镜子有点着魔了 |
[23:56] | ‘Cause if you were on my watch, I’d be saying, “Georgie, | 你要是归我管的话 我会说 |
[23:58] | you’ve got a waxy air of desperation, mate.” | “小乔 你脸色惨白 一副绝望的样子 伙计 |
[24:01] | “You need to step back and relax, ’cause something’s eating you alive.” | 你需要退一步 放轻松 因为某种东西在活生生地吞噬你” |
[24:04] | You think I’m losing it? At least I haven’t given up. | 你觉得我疯了 起码我还没放弃 |
[24:07] | Look at you. You’re the walking checklist of ghost trauma. | 瞧瞧你 一副被鬼魂所伤的样子 |
[24:13] | You don’t know what happened, and I ain’t gonna tell you. | 你不知道我遭遇过什么 我也不会告诉你 |
[24:17] | I’ve seen more kids messed up by ghosts than you’ll meet in your life. | 我见过太多被鬼魂搞砸的孩子 你这辈子都不会见到这么多 |
[24:21] | And I see you. | 我了解你 |
[24:32] | Where have you taken us? | 你把我们带到哪里了 |
[24:40] | -Take us to the wharf. -No. | -带我们去码头 -不行 |
[24:43] | You’re mesmerized, Georgie. | 你着魔了 小乔 |
[24:44] | We can smell our own. I needed to get you away from it. | 我们可以嗅出同类 所以我得带你远离那里 |
[24:47] | -You’re crazy! You sabotaged me! | 你疯了 你捅我刀子 |
[24:49] | -Only ’cause I like you. | 只是因为我喜欢你 |
[24:52] | Get us to the wharf. | 带我们去码头 |
[24:54] | -Get us to the wharf! | 带我们去码头 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:17] | I’m so sorry. You were just trying to help me, | 真对不起 你只是想帮我 |
[25:20] | and I could’ve hurt you. | 我有可能会伤到你 |
[25:22] | Nah. | 不会 |
[25:24] | Even with the rapier, you’d have been dead before you hit the water. | 即便有长剑在手 你跳进水里之前就死定了 |
[25:27] | -George? George! | 乔治 |
[25:29] | -Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[25:30] | -Yes! Are you at the pontoon? -George! Can you hear us? | -可以 你们在趸船上吗 -你能听到吗 |
[25:32] | -Lucy! | 露西 |
[25:35] | -Let’s go and get them. -What about everything you just said? | -我们去救他们 -你刚刚说的那番话呢 |
[25:38] | They’ll have the mirror. | 他们会拿到镜子 |
[25:40] | I’ll be with you, and Locky will keep hold of it. | 我会跟你一起 路德会保管好镜子 |
[25:43] | You’re an agent. | 你是探员 |
[25:44] | You’ve got this. | 你没问题的 |
[26:06] | George? | 乔治 |
[26:07] | -Oh, George, come on! | 乔治 快点 |
[26:14] | It is carnage down there. | 下面惨绝人寰 |
[26:16] | An impressive way to announce yourselves. That’s two parties you’ve ruined tonight. | 这样的入场方式真令人惊艳 今晚你已经毁掉两个派对了 |
[26:21] | You were at the ball? | 你去过舞会 |
[26:27] | You must be Lockwood & Co. You’re that tosser with the golden blade. | -你们一定是路德侦探社的吧 -你是拿金剑那混蛋 |
[26:31] | The “Golden Blade”. I quite like that. | “金剑” 这种说法真不错 |
[26:34] | How do you know who we are? | 你怎么知道我们是谁 |
[26:36] | Oh, it’s the least of what I know about you… | 我对你们的了解可不止这一点 |
[26:39] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[26:42] | Now, | 现在 |
[26:44] | give me my bone glass. | 把我的骨镜还给我 |
[26:59] | Not quite up to the big leagues, are you? You’ve got ambition at least. | 你还不够格跟高手过招 对吧 至少还有野心 |
[27:06] | Sets you apart from the bottom feeders, like that DEPRAC agent. | 这让你有别于食物链最底端的人 比如灵异事件研控部那个探员 |
[27:13] | Why would anyone do such a dangerous job for so little money? | 为什么有人会为了区区小钱 做这么危险的工作 |
[27:16] | That’s enough about him. | 少跟我提他 |
[27:24] | Get over it. | 赶紧完事吧 |
[27:25] | I’d already told Winkman who he was. | 我已经告诉温克曼他是谁了 |
[27:28] | I think they were planning to kill him live on stage as a finale. | 他们打算在舞台上当场杀了他 作为压轴戏 |
[27:32] | You really ruined the end of that auction. | 你真的毁了拍卖会的压轴戏 |
[27:35] | You told him? | 你告诉他了 |
[27:37] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[27:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:41] | Are you Fittes? | 你是菲茨的人吗 |
[27:42] | I’m the iron in your sword. | 我是你剑中的铁 |
[27:45] | I’m the flame that keeps the furnaces burning. | 我是让火炉熊熊燃烧的火焰 |
[27:48] | Oh, shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[28:00] | Enthusiasm and technique. | 热情和技巧 |
[28:02] | Enough to put you in the ground, you pretentious prick. | 足以置你于死地了 你个自命不凡的混蛋 |
[28:18] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[28:35] | Drainpipe. We can climb down. | 排水管 我们可以爬下去 |
[28:43] | That can’t be our escape. | 这样没办法逃掉 |
[28:47] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[28:49] | Lucy, we’re here. Where are you? | 露西 我们到了 你们在哪里 |
[28:55] | George. We’re on the roof. There’s no way we’re getting down to the pontoon. | 乔治 我们在楼顶 我们没办法下到趸船上去 |
[28:59] | Come closer. We’re gonna have to throw it to you. Do you copy? | 靠近一点 我们得把镜子扔给你 明白吗 |
[29:02] | -What if I lose it in the river? -You won’t. | -万一我接不住 掉河里了呢 -不会的 |
[29:04] | Plus we don’t have any other choice. Trust me, George. | 况且我们也没别的选择 相信我 乔治 |
[29:07] | It has to come down to you now. | 必须马上扔下来给你 |
[29:09] | Catch it, and get it to DEPRAC. | 接住 然后把它交给灵异事件研控部 |
[29:11] | We’re gonna find our own way home. | 我们会自己想办法回家 |
[29:12] | Do you copy? | 明白吗 |
[29:15] | -I copy, I copy. -George, help me with the net. | -明白 -乔治 帮我拉一下网 |
[30:00] | Get us out of here! | 离开这里 |
[30:13] | That was mine! | 镜子是我的 |
[30:15] | Oh, Jesus, give up! | 老天 放弃吧 |
[30:17] | The bone glass is with DEPRAC now. It’s over. | 骨镜现已交给灵异事件研控部 结束了 |
[30:19] | You don’t understand the game at all, do you? | 你根本不懂这个游戏 对吗 |
[30:26] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[30:31] | No, Lockwood. | 不 路德 |
[30:32] | Lucy, he’ll kill you! | 露西 他会杀了你 |
[31:09] | You’re not coming in? | 你不进去吗 |
[31:11] | Not sure they’d let me out again. | 不知道他们会不会放我出来 |
[31:13] | Come on. You’re strong enough. You’re literally at the door. | 去吧 你足够强大 你现在已经到门口了 |
[31:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:21] | I did have another idea, though. | 不过我还有另一个想法 |
[31:24] | What if we take Mathilda out to the Medway? | 我们带玛蒂尔达去梅德韦河如何 |
[31:27] | Forget this lot. | 别管这帮人 |
[31:28] | We’ll just drop it in where it’s so deep, | 我们把它扔进深渊 |
[31:30] | no one will ever find it. | 再也不会有人找到它 |
[31:32] | And afterwards, maybe we could check out this little island. | 那之后 我们或许可以去看看这个小岛 |
[31:35] | There’s loads of herons nesting on it. | 很多苍鹭在上面筑巢 |
[31:40] | Or whatever. | 或者随便怎么都行 |
[31:42] | -You’re here already, so… | 你已经在这里了 所以… |
[31:44] | -It’s just… the plan. | 只是…我们计划好了 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:50] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[31:53] | See ya! | 回见 |
[32:05] | Flo? | 芙洛 |
[32:07] | Flo! | 芙洛 |
[32:08] | You, me, and herons. Let’s do it. | 你 我 还有苍鹭 就这么做吧 |
[34:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:19] | I’ve got it. | 我拿到了 |