时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Luce, I can’t stand it anymore. | 小露 我再也受不了了 |
[00:23] | Say something. Anything. Please. | 说话呀 说什么都行 求你了 |
[00:26] | We won. We beat Winkman. | 我们赢了 我们打败了温克曼 |
[00:28] | We got the mirror. It’s safe with Barnes. | 我们拿到镜子了 现在由巴恩斯保管 很安全 |
[00:30] | George will be back any moment. | 乔治随时会回来 |
[00:32] | You can relax. It’s over. | 你可以放轻松 结束了 |
[00:35] | No, it’s not. | 不 还没结束 |
[00:37] | We nearly died tonight, all because of your bloody bet, | 就因为你那个该死的赌局 我们今晚差点死掉 |
[00:40] | and now every relic hunter in London is out to kill us. | 现在伦敦所有的遗物猎人 都想杀了我们 |
[00:43] | They could be watching us right now. Or waiting for us inside the house. | 他们可能现在就盯着我们 或者在家里等着我们 |
[00:48] | What are we doing this for? | 我们做这一切是为了什么 |
[00:50] | What does any of it mean if we end up stabbed | 要是我们最后被人刺杀 |
[00:52] | or dead at the bottom of the Thames with nobody left to care? | 或者死在泰晤士河底 无人关心 这一切又有何意义 |
[00:58] | This doesn’t feel like winning. | 我觉得我们并没有赢 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:50] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[01:51] | I got totally carried away on this job. | 这份工作搞得我不知所措 |
[01:54] | I was thoughtless and reckless. | 我有失考虑 轻率鲁莽 |
[02:04] | I just wanted to say, | 我只是想说 |
[02:07] | don’t give up on us. | 别放弃我们 |
[02:09] | -Please. | 拜托了 |
[02:15] | Or… what I really should say is… | 或者我其实应该说 |
[02:20] | don’t give up on me. | 别放弃我 |
[02:27] | To be honest, the bottom of the Thames | 说实话 我曾经想过 |
[02:29] | used to be a far more appealing place to be. | 往泰晤士河底纵深一跃可能更好 |
[02:33] | And really no one would have cared. | 也真的不会有人关心 |
[02:37] | But now… | 不过现在… |
[02:47] | Grenadier Guard or policeman? | 掷弹兵还是警察 |
[02:53] | Grenadier Guard. | 掷弹兵 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:57] | But if George comes in and sees you using his eggcup, | 但如果乔治进来看见你用他的蛋杯 |
[03:00] | I’m not responsible for the consequences. | 后果自负 |
[03:07] | I was right about that Dulac book, wasn’t I? It’s mostly nonsense. | 我对杜拉克那本书的推测是对的 对吧 多半是胡说八道 |
[03:10] | Lots of babble about forbidden knowledge and the mysteries of creation. | 很多关于禁忌知识和创世之谜的 胡言乱语 |
[03:13] | Didn’t you see this bit about Bickerstaff? Listen. | 你没看到 关于比克斯塔夫这段吗 听听 |
[03:17] | “Yes, I killed him.” | “是的 我杀了他 |
[03:19] | “Shot him with my father’s pistol, sealed him with iron, buried him deep.” | 用我父亲的手枪射杀了他 用铁棺封住他 把他埋得很深 |
[03:23] | “Yet I still see him when I close my eyes, | 但我闭上眼睛 还是会看见他 |
[03:25] | swathed in his velvet cloak, performing his rituals.” | 他身披天鹅绒斗篷 实施他的仪式” |
[03:29] | -Mary Dulac killed Bickerstaff? Why? | 玛丽杜拉克杀了比克斯塔夫 为什么 |
[03:32] | -“I shall claim an act of self-defense.” | “我会声称此举是正当防卫 |
[03:33] | “His cunning servant trapped me.” “The doctor held the glass before me.” | 他狡猾的仆人把我困住了 医生举着镜子站在我面前 |
[03:37] | “One glimpse and I felt my sanity shake loose.” | 瞥一眼 我就感觉自己魂飞魄散” |
[03:40] | So she shot him before he could kill her with the mirror? | 所以在他用镜子杀死她之前 她就已经射杀了他 |
[03:43] | -Fair enough. -No, wait. | -有道理 -不 等等 |
[03:47] | “For this looking glass was not a mirror after all.” | “因为这面镜子根本就不是镜子 |
[03:52] | “It was a window.” | 它是一扇窗户” |
[03:54] | A window to where? | 通往哪里的窗户 |
[03:55] | “I dare not say any more, and I have no one left to confide in.” | “我不敢再多言 也无人听我倾诉 |
[03:58] | “Since that glimpse, I am damned.” “All I want to see is more.” | 自从那一瞥之后 我就沦陷了 一心只想再照那面镜子” |
[04:03] | Lockwood, look. | 路德 看 |
[04:06] | Look at the illustration. | 看这个插图 |
[04:08] | Look at the mirror. | 看这面镜子 |
[04:24] | Where the hell is George? | 乔治到底在哪里 |
[05:40] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:42] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:43] | Stay calm. | 保持镇定 |
[05:49] | Pamela? | 帕梅拉 |
[05:52] | -Pamela? | 帕梅拉 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry. I startled you. | 抱歉 我吓到你了 |
[05:58] | -No. It’s good to see you. -I’m so glad you came. | -没有 见到你真好 -我很高兴你来了 |
[06:02] | I was worried that you’d have second thoughts. | 我还担心你改变主意了 |
[06:05] | Are you sure no one followed you? | 你确定没人跟踪你吗 |
[06:07] | We should go in. Get on with it. | 我们进去吧 开始行动 |
[06:11] | How did it go? That Flo Bones girl didn’t try to take it? | 情况如何 那个叫芙洛博恩斯的女孩 没试图夺走它 |
[06:15] | No, it wasn’t difficult. | 没有 没那么难 |
[06:17] | Lockwood and Lucy did the cool stuff and left the donkey work to me, as usual. | 路德和露西承包了所有耍酷的事 把无聊的差事留给我 一如往常 |
[06:21] | Don’t do yourself down, George. | 别贬低自己 乔治 |
[06:23] | Lockwood and Lucy might be highly gifted, | 路德和露西或许天赋异禀 |
[06:26] | but trust me, if anyone’s going down in history, it’s you. | 但相信我 若论谁会被载入史册的话 是你 |
[06:29] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[06:31] | You’ve done the right thing. If DEPRAC had got their hands on the bone glass, | 你做得对 若是灵异事件研控部拿到骨镜的话 |
[06:35] | it’d be lost forever, into the furnace, | 它会被扔进熔炉 永远消失 |
[06:37] | along with everything it can teach us about the Problem. | 它能告诉我们“鬼魂显灵”的知识 这一切也会随之消失 |
[06:40] | All they do is destroy things. | 他们只会毁坏东西 |
[06:43] | They’ll never learn. But you and me, we’ll learn. | 从来不学习 但你和我 我们会学习 |
[06:47] | We’ll learn everything. | 我们会学习一切 |
[06:51] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意 是吧 |
[06:54] | -Long as you don’t run off with it. -I wouldn’t dream of it. I need you. | -只要你别带着它跑掉就行 -我做梦都不敢想 我需要你 |
[07:02] | Come on. I want to show you what I’ve been doing. | 走吧 我想让你看看 我一直在研究什么 |
[07:13] | What do you know? What have you seen? Where’s he taken it? | 你知道什么 看到了什么 他把镜子带去哪里了 |
[07:16] | Too busy playing the happy couple, weren’t you? | 忙着扮幸福情侣 不是吗 |
[07:19] | No wonder he found another friend. | 难怪他找了另一个朋友 |
[07:21] | -Lucy, tell me what he’s saying now. -Something about another friend. | -露西 告诉我它现在说些什么 -说他有另一个朋友 |
[07:24] | What other friend? Flo? George doesn’t have any other friends apart from– | 什么另一个朋友 芙洛 乔治没有其他朋友 除了… |
[07:28] | Joplin. | 乔普林 |
[07:30] | Sh… she wouldn’t do anything. Would she? | 她什么都不会做 对吧 |
[07:33] | Death is coming, | 死神来了 |
[07:35] | and he’s gone to meet it, with her. | 他将和她一起撞见死神 |
[07:38] | It’s got Joplin too. Everyone who goes near that thing loses their mind. | 它害乔普林也着魔了 任何人靠近那东西 都会丧失理智 |
[07:43] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪里 |
[07:45] | I’ll tell you, if you take me. | 你带我去 我就告诉你 |
[07:48] | -Where? -To see my master. | -去哪里 -去看我的主人 |
[07:50] | -Bickerstaff. -They’re at the cemetery. | -比克斯塔夫 -他们在墓地 |
[07:53] | With the dead. | 和死人一起 |
[07:54] | About to join them. | 即将加入他们 |
[07:56] | And it’s all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[08:04] | It’s all empty. George must have forgotten to restock. | 全是空的 乔治肯定忘记补货了 |
[08:07] | No. This is my fault. I should’ve noticed what was happening to him. | 不 是我的错 我应该早点留意到他的情况 |
[08:10] | No. It all started going wrong when I joined. I screwed everything up between you. | 不 我一加入情况就不对劲了 我搞砸了你俩之间的一切 |
[08:15] | One measly box of salt-bombs. | 只剩一盒微不足道的盐弹 |
[08:18] | This is a nightmare. We’re dead. | 这下糟了 我们死定了 |
[08:20] | Maybe. But if anything’s worth dying for… | 或许吧 但如果有值得为之牺牲的东西… |
[08:26] | If any agent’s gonna beat this bone glass, Bickerstaff, | 如果有探员 能降服这面骨镜 比克斯塔夫 |
[08:29] | whatever grip they’ve got on George, it’s you. | 还有他们对乔治施加的控制 那就是你 |
[08:33] | -Thanks. Put it all on me, why don’t you? -That’s not what I mean. | -多谢 全让我承担 为什么不是你 -我不是那个意思 |
[08:37] | What I mean is that we’re gonna do this. Both of us. | 我的意思是我们要做这件事 咱俩一起 |
[08:41] | -For George. | 为了乔治 |
[08:42] | -For George. | 为了乔治 |
[09:00] | She was in front of us this whole time. | 一直以来 她都在我们面前 |
[09:03] | Poking her nose in before we’d even opened Bickerstaff’s bloody coffin. | 我们还没打开比克斯塔夫该死的棺材 她就插手了 |
[09:06] | She must’ve hired Carver to steal the bone glass | 肯定是她雇了卡弗去偷骨镜 |
[09:08] | and put a knife in his back when he double-crossed her and took it to Winkman. | 他出卖她 把骨镜交给温克曼后 她就从背后捅刀子 |
[09:11] | I can’t believe she’s capable of this. | 不敢相信她居然能做出这种事 |
[09:13] | Pretending like she cared. Wanting to be part of the team. Everything was an act. | 假装关心 想加入我们团队 都是演戏 |
[09:17] | God knows what she’s been whispering in George’s ear. | 天知道这么久以来 她一直对乔治嘀咕些什么 |
[09:19] | We knew how much it had gotten under his skin. | 我们早就知道他已走火入魔 |
[09:22] | His little comments, how distracted he was. | 他那些小评论 心不在焉的状态 |
[09:24] | We noticed it, but we didn’t take any notice. | 我们留意到了 却没有加以理会 |
[09:26] | -Too wrapped up in our own bullshit. -I have said how sorry I am– | -太纠结于我们自己的破事了 -我说了我有多抱歉… |
[09:29] | It doesn’t matter how sorry either of us are. | 咱俩有多抱歉都不重要了 路德 |
[09:32] | Being sorry is not gonna save him. | 愧疚救不了他 |
[09:37] | You really think it’s got to him? | 你真觉得他着了骷髅头的魔 |
[09:40] | I don’t think it’s taken control of him. | 我觉得那东西其实控制不了他 |
[09:42] | George wouldn’t do something like this. This is someone else’s work. | 乔治不会这样 是其他人在搞鬼 |
[09:46] | Something else’s. | 其他东西在搞鬼 |
[09:50] | This place is crawling with dead things. Don’t go so fast. | -这里到处都是死物 -别走那么快 |
[09:53] | I need to kill these lights in case anyone tries to follow us. | 我得把蜡烛吹灭 以防有人试图跟踪我们 |
[09:56] | No one’s going to follow us. They’d be mad. Here, take my hand. | 没人会跟踪我们 他们会发疯的 来 抓住我的手 |
[10:01] | Don’t worry. It’s nothing I can’t deal with. | 别担心 没什么我搞不定的东西 |
[10:06] | -Your flat would’ve been nicer, though. -Oh no. It had to be here. | -不过去你的公寓会更好 -不行 必须是这里 |
[10:11] | Because of something in Bickerstaff’s papers? | 因为比克斯塔夫的文件里 写了某些内容吗 |
[10:14] | The way to look at it safely? | 如何才能安全地照这面镜子 |
[10:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:19] | -What was that? -I don’t know. | -什么声音 -不知道 |
[10:25] | Wait here. Don’t move. | 在这里等着 别动 |
[10:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[10:30] | Be quick. | 快一点 |
[11:32] | What the hell are you doing here, Kipps? | 你到底来做什么 基普斯 |
[11:35] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[11:38] | -You’ve got the mirror. -Don’t mess with me. | -我知道镜子在你手上 -别惹我 |
[11:40] | -I just saved your life. -Bullshit. I had it under control. | -我刚救了你一命 -胡说 一切都在我掌控中 |
[11:44] | No, you didn’t. You couldn’t see it. You were all over the place. | 不 你没有 你看不到鬼魂 根本不了解情况 |
[11:49] | You’re losing your talent. | 你快江郎才尽了 |
[11:56] | You dare tell anyone | 你胆敢告诉任何人 |
[11:59] | and I’ll kill you, you hear me? | 我会杀了你 听清楚了吗 |
[12:01] | Calm down, Mr. Kipps, and let go of my friend. | 冷静点 基普斯 放了我朋友 |
[12:06] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[12:13] | Now turn around slowly. | 现在慢慢地转身 |
[12:18] | What are you– What the– | 搞什么… |
[12:20] | You could be arrested for this. Both of you. You’re criminals. | 你会因此被捕你俩都是 你们是罪犯 |
[12:23] | George, you’ll be destroyed. You’ll never work again. | 乔治 你会被毁掉 休想再工作 |
[12:26] | Why did you bring that? | 你为何带那东西来 |
[12:28] | And handcuffs and a knife? | 还有手铐和刀 |
[12:31] | Because I knew that something like this might happen. | 因为我早料到会发生这种事 |
[12:36] | Everyone in London wants what we have. | 伦敦所有人都想要我们手上的东西 |
[12:39] | But it’s ours. | 但它属于我们 |
[12:40] | We can’t let anyone jeopardize that. | 我们不能让任何人横加破坏 |
[12:45] | Come on, then, you big bastard. | 说吧 你个丑八怪 |
[12:47] | -Tell us where he is. -Is that aimed at me or the skull? | -说话 告诉我们他在哪里 -你是冲我还是冲骷髅头说 |
[12:50] | The skull. I’d never be that polite to you. | 骷髅头 我绝不会对你这么客气 |
[12:52] | -Can’t you use a different voice? -No. | -你不能换种声音之类的吗 -不能 |
[12:54] | Stop glowing so much. You’ll give us away. | 别闪得太厉害 会暴露我们的 |
[12:57] | -That was to the skull. -I got that. | -这句是对骷髅头说的 -我懂 |
[12:59] | How can I, when my master’s so close? I can feel him. | 我的主人离得如此近 我怎能办到 我能感知到他 |
[13:03] | They’d better be here. If you’re just using us– | 他们最好在这里 如果你只是利用我们… |
[13:06] | Oh, don’t worry. They will be. | 别担心 他们会在的 |
[13:08] | He’s her master now. She’s lost to your world. | 他现在已成她的主人 她已迷失在你们的世界中 |
[13:12] | All it takes is one glance. -And everyone wants to look. | 只需瞥一眼 人人都巴望照那面镜子 |
[13:15] | -I don’t. -You couldn’t resist. | -我不会 -你无法抗拒 |
[13:18] | Nor could he. Who knows what he might see? | 他也一样 谁知道他会看到什么 |
[13:21] | -Mummy and Daddy, maybe? -What’s he saying now? | -或许是爸爸妈妈 -他现在说什么 |
[13:24] | Neither of us could resist looking in the bone glass if we had the chance. | 如果有机会 我俩都会忍不住照那面骨镜 |
[13:31] | Just promise me you won’t, though, Lockwood. | 你得答应我不要照 路德 |
[13:34] | I need you to be just the right amount of reckless. | 你不能太莽撞 我们才能撑过这关 |
[13:37] | Of course. But why are you so worried about me? | 好啊 没问题 可你为何如此担心我 |
[13:39] | -What about you? -Won’t be a problem. | -那你呢 -不会有问题 |
[13:42] | Can’t stand mirrors. There’s always this stupid girl staring back at me. | 我受不了镜子 总有个傻女生在背后盯着我 |
[13:46] | Let’s draw our swords and kick in the doors. | 我们拔剑 破门而入吧 |
[13:49] | Like we’re cool and really know what we’re doing. | 假装镇定 一副胸有成竹的样子 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:03] | Hear anything? | 听到什么声音吗 |
[14:05] | Not a sound. | 没有声音 |
[14:08] | It’s warm. Not hot. Someone’s been here tonight, but not for a while. | 暖和 不热 今晚有人来过这里 但离开一段时间了 |
[14:11] | Oh, and look. | 你看 |
[14:14] | Bickerstaff’s coffin. | 比克斯塔夫的棺材 |
[14:15] | I can’t sense anything. There’s nothing in there. | 我没感知到任何东西 里面是空的 |
[14:18] | -Why would she take his body? -For a mad experiment. | -她为何带走他的尸体 -为了做疯狂的实验 |
[14:22] | She wants the master to witness whatever they’re doing. | 因为她希望主人亲眼目睹 他们所做的事情 |
[14:25] | This is good. | 这是好事 |
[14:27] | They can’t have gone far with a body. They must still be here somewhere. | 带着尸体 他们不可能走远 肯定就在附近 |
[14:34] | -It’s locked. -Oh God. | -锁上了 -老天 |
[14:35] | -From the inside. -Where does it go? | -是从里面锁上的 -这道门是通往哪里的 |
[14:38] | Before, George said there were catacombs, | 我们之前来的时候 乔治说这里有地下墓穴 |
[14:40] | so there has to be another way down. | 肯定有其他通往地下的路 |
[14:42] | The catafalque. Saunders said it was still working, didn’t he? | 灵柩台 桑德斯说过这东西还能用 对吧 |
[14:45] | Look everywhere. There has to be a way to operate it. | 四处看看 肯定有办法能操控它 |
[14:49] | Lockwood! | 路德 |
[14:54] | -Where’s Kipps? -Why are you here? | -基普斯呢 你们把他怎么了 -你们怎么来了 |
[14:56] | -What do you mean, “Where’s Kipps”? -He followed Karim here. Called us. | -你问基普斯是什么意思 -他跟着卡里姆来这里 叫我们来支援 |
[15:00] | Our agents have been following you for days. | 我们的探员跟踪你们好多天了 |
[15:02] | We know Karim’s got the mirror and they’re both here. | 我们知道卡里姆拿到镜子了 还知道他俩来了这里 |
[15:04] | They’re both in serious trouble. | 他们惹了大祸 |
[15:06] | We need each other’s help, so put those swords down | 我们得互帮互助 所以把剑放下 |
[15:09] | and let’s get on with it. | 友好相处吧 |
[15:14] | We think they’re in the catacombs. | 我们认为他们在地下墓穴 |
[15:16] | But that platform’s the only way down. | 但门锁上了 只能靠那个台子下去 |
[15:17] | -It’s called a catafalque. -We know. | -那个叫灵柩台 -对 我们知道 |
[15:20] | Do you know how they’re operated, Bobby? From above or below? | 你们知道怎么操控它吗 从上方还是下方 |
[15:26] | Above. | 上方 |
[15:28] | The minister lowers the coffin during the service. There’s a button. | 牧师会在葬礼途中放下棺材 有个按钮 |
[15:32] | Kat! There’s people here. | 凯特 这里有人 |
[15:37] | Four nasty-looking bastards in a van. Said Winkman’s on the side. | 四个恶人在一辆货车里 说明温克曼就在那里 |
[15:40] | -Oh shit. -How did they find us? | -靠 -他们怎么找到我们的 |
[15:41] | Probably followed the parade of bloody Fittes agents. | 大概是跟着菲茨的大队人马过来的 |
[15:43] | -Friends? -We know Winkman. | -是你朋友吗 -我们认识朱里斯温克曼 |
[15:45] | -We know he’s a psychopath. -Anthony Lockwood! | 他的意思是我们知道他是个变态 |
[15:48] | -What are we gonna do? -Run. | -我们该怎么办 -逃跑 |
[15:49] | -Not an option. -Barricade ourselves inside. | -不能这样做 -把我们自己关在里面 |
[15:51] | -No, they’d have the advantage. -What’s your plan? | -不行 我们被困 他们就会占上风 -你有何打算 |
[15:54] | I barricade myself inside, rescue George and Kipps. You fight them off out here. | 我自己留在里面 去救乔治和基普斯 你们出去击退他们 |
[15:57] | Fight them off? | 击退他们 |
[15:59] | If you’d rather go down to the catacombs alone, go for it. | 如果你想一个人去地下墓穴 那就去吧 |
[16:02] | -I’d rather deal with that lot. -Where you going? | 相信我 无论如何 我都宁愿对付那帮人 |
[16:05] | -Anthony! -No. I’ll go. | -安东尼 -不 我去 |
[16:07] | -No way, Luce. -It has to be me. | -不行 小露 -一定得是我 |
[16:09] | -I’ve got a secret weapon. -It’s too dangerous. | -我有秘密武器 -太危险了 |
[16:11] | You have to let me do this, Lockwood. For George. | 路德 为了乔治 这次你得让我去 |
[16:18] | And remember, | 记住 |
[16:20] | just reckless enough. | 不要太莽撞 |
[16:22] | -Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:30] | What’s the secret weapon? | 秘密武器是什么 |
[16:33] | She is. | 就是她 |
[16:39] | Where’s my mirror? | 我的镜子在哪里 |
[16:44] | What are they doing? Don’t they know this place is infested? | 他们在做什么 他们不知道这里有鬼魂出没吗 |
[16:47] | Oh, they’re going to put us in there. | 他们会把我们关进去 |
[16:52] | We should’ve run. You’re gonna get us killed. | 我们应该逃跑的 你会害死我们 路德 |
[16:54] | Pull yourselves together. You’re elite Fittes agents, three of the best I’ve met. | 振作点 你们是菲茨的精英探员 我见过的探员中最好的三个 |
[16:58] | And I’m Anthony bloody Lockwood. | 我是大名鼎鼎的安东尼路德 |
[16:59] | Any one of us could see this lot off any day of the week. | 我们中的任何人随便什么时候 都能打败这帮人 |
[17:02] | But all of us together? This will be a walk in the park. | 但大家一起上 那就易如反掌 |
[17:05] | -This isn’t a park, it’s a graveyard. | 没那么简单 这里是墓地 |
[17:07] | -Then let’s bury them. -Dead! | 那就把他们埋了 |
[17:09] | -You’re dead, Lockwood. -Yeah! | 你死定了 路德 |
[18:33] | We have to get them away from the chapel. -How? | -我们得让他们远离教堂 -怎么做 |
[18:35] | -Run! | 快跑 |
[19:06] | -Oh yes! That sound! | 哦 对 那种声音 |
[19:10] | Bone glass. Such sweet ecstasy. | 骨镜 让人欣喜若狂 |
[19:13] | It doesn’t sound like ecstasy to me. | 在我听来不是什么喜事 |
[19:15] | -Your petty mind can’t comprehend. -Then help me comprehend. | -你心胸狭隘 无法理解 -那就帮忙我一把 让我理解 |
[19:21] | Were you there when it was made? | 打造骨镜时 你在一旁吗 |
[19:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:25] | From the bones of seven bodies, suffering souls. | 用七具尸体的骨头打造的 痛苦的亡灵 |
[19:28] | The power of their torment trapped– | 他们痛苦的力量被困在… |
[19:30] | Trapped in glass to make a window. A window to see what? | 被困在镜子里 成为窗户 可以看到什么的窗户 |
[19:34] | The eternal. | 永恒 |
[19:35] | What does that mean? What did you actually see when you looked? | 什么意思 你照镜子时到底看到了什么 |
[19:38] | I never looked. I’m not a fool. | 我从未照过 我不是傻瓜 |
[19:42] | The way to look is with someone else’s eyes. | 假借他人的眼睛去照才对 |
[19:45] | Someone weak. Someone curious. | 虚弱之人 好奇之人 |
[19:48] | Someone vulnerable. | 脆弱之人 |
[19:51] | -Oh God. | 老天 |
[19:54] | George. | 乔治 |
[19:56] | Don’t worry. We won’t hurt you. We’re doing this for your own protection. | 别担心 我们不会伤害你 我们这么做是为了保护你 |
[20:00] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的信那种话吗 |
[20:03] | Wake up, Karim. She’s gonna kill us both. | 醒醒 卡里姆 她要杀了我们俩 |
[20:05] | We have to get out of here while we still can. | 趁还有机会 我们必须离开此地 |
[20:07] | No one’s going to kill anyone. We’re academics. | 没人会杀任何人 我们是学者 |
[20:10] | This is a scientific experiment. | 这是科学实验 |
[20:12] | None of this would be necessary if you’d minded your own business. | 只要你们别多管闲事 就不会这么麻烦 |
[20:15] | You’ve lost your mind. You’re as mad as she is. | 你疯了 跟她一样疯狂 |
[20:21] | Pamela, what’s Bickerstaff’s body doing here? | 帕梅拉 比克斯塔夫的尸体 怎么会在这里 |
[20:23] | We could hardly do it without him, could we? This is all because of him. | 没有他 我们根本做不到 对吧 这一切都是因为她 |
[20:27] | He deserves a front-row seat. | 他应该坐在前排 |
[20:29] | But don’t worry, he’s quite safe behind the chains. | 别担心 戴着铁链 他没有杀伤力 |
[20:32] | A front-row seat to what? | 什么前排 |
[20:34] | Tell me what you’ve discovered, what the methodology is. | 你得告诉我你发现了什么 用的是什么方法 |
[20:37] | How we’re going to look at it safely. | 我们要如何安全地照那面镜子 |
[20:39] | In those papers, whenever he mentions followers, | 在那些文件中 只要他提到追随者 |
[20:42] | he’s always talking about adults. | 总是谈论成年人 |
[20:44] | He didn’t know that it’s young people who have the ability to see beyond. | 他不知道 年轻人才有看到灵异现象的能力 |
[20:48] | He was too far ahead of his time. Missing the vital key. | 他在自己那个时代过于超前了 却遗漏了关键 |
[20:52] | So you were going to… | 这么说你打算… |
[20:54] | If Kipps hadn’t barged in, it would’ve been me sitting there? | 如果不是基普斯闯进来 坐在那里的人就会是我 |
[20:58] | It’ll be the most wonderful thing, George. You said you wanted to see more. | 这将是最妙的事 乔治 你说你想看到更多 |
[21:03] | But if I said no, those cuffs were for me? | 但如果我拒绝 你会铐住我 |
[21:08] | You’re missing the point quite spectacularly. | 你根本没抓住重点 |
[21:12] | All our lives, we’ve been buried in books. We live in our minds. | 我们这辈子都埋头于书本 活在自己的思想里 |
[21:17] | And here at last is something that will tell us everything we ever wanted to know. | 终于有东西 能告诉我们一直渴望知道的一切 |
[21:22] | Make us feel everything. | 让我们感知一切 |
[21:26] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[21:27] | with him as our conduit. | 借由他感知一切 |
[21:29] | -It’s perfect. -No. | -太完美了 -不 |
[21:33] | You can’t use me. | 你不能利用我 |
[21:36] | I can’t see. I… | 我看不到鬼魂 我… |
[21:38] | I’ve lost my talent. I’ve lost my talent. Tell her! | 我江郎才尽了 告诉她 |
[21:42] | Is that true, George? | 是真的吗 乔治 |
[21:49] | You were saving him from a ghost. | 你刚刚从鬼魂手里救了他 |
[21:56] | I know that knife. | 我认识那把匕首 |
[21:57] | I’ve seen one like it before. They come in pairs. | 我之前见过这样的匕首 它们是成对存在的 |
[22:08] | You killed Carver. | 你杀了卡弗 |
[22:11] | -No, George. -He betrayed you. -No, no. | -不 乔治 不 -他背叛了你 |
[22:14] | -He realized what the glass was worth. Sold it to Winkman, didn’t give it to you. | 他意识到了骨镜的价值 就把它卖给了温克曼 而非交给你 |
[22:17] | -Listen. -You planned this. -It’s all gonna be fine. -And I helped you. | -听着 你会没事的 -你谋划了这一切 而我助纣为虐 |
[22:20] | It’s all going to be absolutely… | 一切都会绝对 |
[22:24] | perfect. | 完美 |
[23:30] | After I kill you, I’m gonna find that little scrubber girlfriend of yours, | 杀了你之后 我会去找你的淫荡小女友 |
[23:34] | and I’m gonna kill her too. | 我也要杀了她 |
[23:42] | -Where are the others? -Follow me. | -其他人呢 -跟我来 |
[23:46] | I knew you’d be okay. | 我就知道你们会平安无事 |
[23:48] | -We’re really not okay. -We heard voices. There’s more. | -我们并非平安无事 -我们听到声音了 不止如此 |
[23:51] | There. Look. | 看那边 |
[23:56] | Lockwood. | 路德 |
[23:58] | Lockwood! | 路德 |
[24:00] | -He’s left us. -Ugh! The bastard tricked us. | -他离开我们了 -那混蛋骗了我们 |
[24:08] | -That bastard had a plan. -A suicidal one. | -那混蛋早有预谋 -找死的计划 |
[24:10] | That tends to be a feature of all my best plans. | 我所有的最佳计划往往有这个特点 |
[24:13] | -Keep ghosts away till DEPRAC get here. | 灵异事件研控部到达之前 别让鬼魂靠近 |
[24:14] | -You called DEPRAC? | 你打给他们了 |
[24:15] | Not yet. But one of these huts has to have a phone. I’ll call them on my way. | 还没 这些小屋中肯定有一间有电话 我会在途中打给他们 |
[24:19] | -On your way where? | 去哪里的途中 |
[24:20] | -To save my friends. | 救我的朋友的途中 |
[24:22] | And Kipps. | 还有基普斯 |
[24:32] | You were right. It’s perfect. | 你说对了 很完美 |
[24:36] | You don’t care about me. You just care about that mirror. | 你不在乎我 只在乎那面镜子 |
[24:41] | You didn’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[24:44] | Just like Lucy and Lockwood didn’t need me. | 就像露西和路德不需要我一样 |
[24:50] | ‘Cause I’m the oddball. | 因为我是个怪咖 |
[24:52] | The third wheel. | 是备胎 |
[24:55] | Dispensable. Always have been, always will be. | 可有可无 向来如此 永远如此 |
[25:01] | It makes sense this is how it ends. | 这样结束也合情合理 |
[25:08] | My master! | 我的主人 |
[25:11] | He… is… | 他 |
[25:14] | arisen! | 崛起了 |
[25:24] | Set him free of those chains! His greatness should not be constrained. | 把他的镣铐解开 他的伟大不应受到限制 |
[25:28] | Let him bear full witness to this glorious moment! | 让他见证这光辉时刻 |
[25:33] | Lucy! Behind you! | 露西 小心后面 |
[25:35] | It’s the little listener. But you didn’t hear me coming, did you? | 原来是这位小灵听者 不过你没听到我来 是吗 |
[25:41] | I don’t think you’re going to kill me, Miss Joplin. | 我绝对你不会杀我 乔普林女士 |
[25:44] | She will! She killed Jack Carver. -You shouldn’t have come! | 她要杀你 她杀了杰克卡弗 你就不该来 |
[25:46] | -No, I had to! | 不 我必须来 |
[25:49] | Because you’re not a third wheel. | 因为你不是备胎 |
[25:51] | Or an oddball. | 也不是怪咖 |
[25:53] | Or whatever it is that you think you are. | 也不是你自以为的那些东西 |
[25:56] | You’re the best of us. | 你是我们当中最出色的人 |
[26:00] | I left my family without looking back. | 我头也不回地离开了我的家人 |
[26:03] | Lockwood’s lost all of his. We are not losing you, Georgie. | 路德失去了所有的亲人 我们不要失去你 小乔治 |
[26:07] | Very moving. Now bind your hands. | 感人肺腑 现在把你的手绑起来 |
[26:11] | No. | 不 |
[26:13] | Because if anybody is looking in that mirror, it’s me. | 因为如果有人要照镜子 让我来 |
[26:16] | No! No way! | 不 不行 |
[26:17] | It has to be me. | 非我莫属 |
[26:20] | ‘Cause this is something else. | 因为这是另一码事 |
[26:22] | This is historic, and for that, you need the best talent in the room. | 这具有历史意义 得让房间里最优秀的人来做 |
[26:26] | The best since Marissa Fittes. | 自玛丽莎菲茨后 最优秀的人 |
[26:29] | I can talk with Type Threes. Commune with the other side. | 我可以跟第三型交谈 跟鬼魂沟通 |
[26:32] | This is what I’m made for. This is meant for me. | 这是我的使命 是我命中注定要做的事 |
[26:35] | -No, Lucy, I won’t let you! -George, you don’t have a choice in this! | -不 露西 我不答应 -乔治 这件事你说了不算 |
[26:42] | He’ll be dead in an instant. | 他马上就会死 |
[26:46] | Just look how much one glance has screwed him up. Just… | 看看瞥一眼就把他害成什么样子了 |
[26:49] | Just… just let me do this for him. | 就让我顶替他做这件事吧 |
[26:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:00] | Cross me… | 敢跟我作对 |
[27:01] | and I’ll cut both your throats. | 我会割断你俩的喉咙 |
[27:15] | God’s sake. Really? | 老天 真的吗 |
[27:18] | Really. | 真的 |
[27:19] | Look, there have been several developments since we last met. | 听着 自从我们上次见面之后 有些进展 |
[27:23] | It’s far too complicated to get into, but I’ll cut a long story short. | 说起来过于复杂 但我会长话短说 |
[27:26] | I’m working with Fittes now, so can we call a truce? | 我现在跟菲茨合作 所以我们能休战吗 |
[27:29] | In a bit of a hurry here. | 我有点赶时间 |
[27:31] | I’m not Fittes. | 我不是菲茨的人 |
[27:33] | You’ve no idea who I am. | 你根本不知道我是谁 |
[27:36] | Okay, well, I’ve already dealt with eight thugs and one psychopath tonight, | 好吧 我今晚已经收拾了 八个恶棍和一个精神病患者 |
[27:40] | so one more fight’s not gonna kill me. | 所以再打一场也不会要我的命 |
[27:43] | Especially with someone I’ve beaten twice already. | 尤其是对付 曾经两度是我手下败将的人 |
[27:45] | You’ve no idea who I am, and you’ve no idea what you’re messing with. | 你根本不知道我是谁 也不知道自己惹上了什么麻烦 |
[27:49] | The forces in play. | 有若干力量参与其中 |
[27:52] | The bone glass is… an inconvenience. | 那面骨镜绝非善茬 |
[27:56] | You are insignificant. | 你微不足道 |
[28:00] | Just like your mother and father were. | 就像你父母当年那样 |
[28:03] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:06] | You’ll never know. | 你永远不会知道 |
[28:21] | Please, Lucy, don’t! It’ll kill you! | 拜托 露西 不要 它会害死你的 |
[28:24] | Don’t you dare look. | 你敢照试试 |
[28:26] | And whatever happens, this wasn’t your fault. | 不管发生什么 都不是你的错 |
[28:33] | This was my choice. | 我选择这样做 |
[28:37] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[28:40] | What you feel, and what you hear. | 有何感觉 以及听到了什么 |
[28:45] | Every detail. | 每个细节都告诉我 |
[28:58] | -Look! | 看镜子 |
[28:59] | Look! | 看镜子 |
[29:01] | Look! | 看镜子 |
[29:03] | Look! Damn you! | 看镜子 该死的 |
[29:06] | Look! | 看镜子 |
[29:14] | What? What– | 怎么了 |
[29:16] | If you can talk to it, tell me what it says. | 如果你能跟它交谈 告诉我它在说什么 |
[29:20] | What is he saying? | 它在说什么 |
[29:23] | Talk! Take it all in and tell your master what you see. | 说话啊 好好听 告诉你的主人你看到了什么 |
[29:30] | No, no, no, this isn’t right! Something’s changed! | 不 不对 有东西变了 |
[29:33] | -They’re trapped! | 他们被困住了 |
[29:36] | Speak, girl. Speak! | 说话啊 姑娘 说啊 |
[29:39] | -It says something’s wrong. -More! | -它说情况不对劲 -继续说 |
[29:42] | -Don’t stop. -It’s not… it’s not the eternal! | -不要停 -不是永恒的 |
[29:46] | It’s a trap. We have to destroy it! | 这个陷阱 我们得摧毁它 |
[30:02] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[30:05] | No! | 不要 |
[30:29] | Lucy! Lucy! Lucy, Lucy, it’s me, it’s me. Say something, speak to me! | 露西 是我 |
[30:41] | You broke it. | 你把它摔坏了 |
[30:45] | You stupid little boy. | 你个小蠢货 |
[30:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:53] | -It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[30:56] | Something’s happening. | 有情况 |
[30:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:02] | It’s extraordinary. | 太神奇了 |
[31:04] | Whatever happens, don’t look at her. Don’t look at it. | 无论发生什么 别看她 别照镜子 |
[31:08] | It’s wonderful! | 太奇妙了 |
[31:16] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[31:20] | Beautiful! | 好美 |
[31:32] | Lucy, don’t– | 露西 不要 |
[31:35] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[31:37] | Look. | 看 |
[31:51] | Why aren’t they coming for us? | 他们为什么不是冲我们而来 |
[31:56] | You’ve set them free. | 你让他们重获自由了 |
[32:14] | George. | 乔治 |
[32:18] | -How did he escape? -His chains… | -他是怎么逃走的 -他的锁链… |
[32:20] | -The blast blew them apart! -Where’s your rapier? | -爆炸把锁链炸飞了 -你的长剑呢 |
[32:22] | God knows! | 天知道 |
[32:23] | He’s locking us. I can’t move! | 他要锁住我们 我不能动了 |
[32:26] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[32:29] | I can’t look away. | 我无法移开视线 |
[32:31] | I’m sorry about everything, Luce. | 抱歉让你经历这一切 小露 |
[32:34] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[32:41] | Get away from them. They’re my friends! | 离他们远点 他们是我的朋友 |
[32:44] | Lucy, George, move now! | 露西 乔治 快走 |
[33:06] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[33:07] | Fought off a load of thugs, fell down the catafalque hole, | 击退了一群恶棍 掉进了灵柩台洞里 |
[33:10] | battled a bunch of ghosts.You know, usual sort of thing. | 和一群鬼魂搏斗 就是平常那些事 |
[33:14] | Oh, and I got shot. | 哦 我中枪了 |
[33:17] | We need an ambulance. | 我们需要救护车 |
[33:19] | You need to destroy Joplin’s tape, make Kipps keep quiet, | 你们得毁掉乔普林的录音带 让基普斯闭嘴 |
[33:21] | or you’ll be even more done than I am. | 否则你们会完蛋 比我更惨 |
[33:25] | You’re not done. Don’t say that. | 你还没完蛋 别说这种话 |
[33:27] | This isn’t how you die. | 你不会这样就死掉 |
[33:29] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:31] | Because we won’t let you. | 因为我们不会让你死 |
[33:33] | -Will we, George? | 对吧 乔治 |
[33:35] | -Never. | 绝不 |
[34:07] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[34:09] | But I know it was you. | 但我知道是你 |
[34:12] | Your talent, it saved us. | 你的天赋救了我们 |
[34:15] | We all did our bit. | 我们都尽力了 |
[34:19] | Except for me. | 除了我 |
[34:23] | You don’t know what it’s like when your talent starts to fade. | 你不知道江郎才尽是什么感觉 |
[34:28] | You sense them. | 你能感知它们 |
[34:30] | You know they’re there, but… can’t do anything about it. | 你知道它们就在那里 但无能为力 |
[34:35] | All that’s left is… | 剩下的只有 |
[34:38] | terror. | 恐惧 |
[34:43] | It’ll happen to you one day. | 总有一天 你也会遭遇这种事 |
[34:47] | Everything that makes you special… | 让你与众不同的一切 |
[34:50] | gone. | 都会消失殆尽 |
[34:52] | -I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:54] | -I thought George would’ve told you. | 我还以为乔治会告诉你 |
[34:59] | No, we won’t tell anyone. | 我们不会告诉任何人 |
[35:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:07] | You can see him now. | 你现在可以去见他了 |
[35:11] | -Go on, George. Go. -See ya. | -去吧 乔治 走 -回见 |
[35:18] | Just reckless enough. | 不要太莽撞 |
[35:22] | Miss Carlyle, Mr. Karim, hoping you can help me. | 卡莱尔女士 卡里姆先生 希望你们能帮帮我 |
[35:25] | They found the bullet. But there’s no sign of a firearm on the scene. | 他们找到了子弹 但现场没发现枪支 |
[35:30] | Either of you see anyone with a gun? | 你们见到什么人带枪了吗 |
[35:33] | Mr. Kipps? | 基普斯先生 |
[35:36] | -Surely Lockwood knows who shot him. | 路德肯定知道谁对他开枪 |
[35:38] | -It was dark. | 当时很黑 |
[35:39] | Couldn’t see a thing. Sorry. | 什么都看不见 抱歉 |
[35:42] | -There’s nothing you’re not telling us? | 你没什么瞒着我们吗 |
[35:44] | -Nothing at all. | 完全没有 |
[35:46] | Anything else we can help you with, Inspector Barnes? | 还有什么需要帮忙的吗 巴恩斯探长 |
[35:49] | You’ve done enough. | 你们做得够多了 |
[35:51] | The bone glass will go to the furnaces. | 骨镜会被送进熔炉 |
[35:53] | Winkman’s off to prison. | 温克曼会坐牢 |
[35:54] | All in all, I’m a happy man. | 总之 我很满意 |
[35:56] | -You don’t look it. -Trust me. | -你没照镜子 -相信我 |
[36:00] | This is happy. | 这样已经很不错了 |
[36:01] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 及时行乐吧 |
[36:03] | Oh, and, uh… congratulations. | 对了 恭喜 |
[36:07] | You did it. | 你们成功了 |
[36:12] | He awarded you the case. | 他把这个案子给你们了 |
[36:16] | The bet. | 那个赌 |
[36:17] | I’ll write the advert and hand in my notice. | 我会写广告并递交辞职信 |
[36:21] | I keep my word. | 我说到做到 |
[36:23] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 听你这么说就够了 |
[36:25] | Let’s forget about the whole thing. It was a stupid idea in the first place. | 摒弃前嫌吧 打赌的事本来就很蠢 |
[36:29] | -Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[36:30] | -We did it together. | 我们联手才做成这件事 |
[36:32] | Side by side. | 肩并肩 |
[36:34] | -I told Barnes to split the commission. | 我跟巴恩斯说过会分佣金 |
[36:36] | -Fifty-fifty? | 五五分 |
[36:38] | Seventy-thirty. | 七三分 |
[36:39] | We’re an independent organization. | 我们是独立机构 |
[36:41] | We’ve got overheads. | 有管理费用 |
[36:48] | You’re all right, Lockwood. | 你说得对 路德 |
[36:51] | Thirty percent all right. | 我拿三成可以 |
[36:58] | Had to outplay him on every level, didn’t you? | 你非得在方方面面都胜过他 对吧 |
[37:01] | That’s not it. | 不是这么回事 |
[37:03] | It was just… the right thing to do, wasn’t it? | 这么做是对的 是吧 |
[37:10] | Now, who is gonna help me get out of here? | 现在谁来帮我离开这里 |
[37:19] | Ugh. This is so touchy-feely. | 这也太矫情了 |
[37:20] | It’s a medical necessity, George. It doesn’t mean a thing. | 乔治 我身体有恙 没什么大不了的 |
[37:25] | So, Luce, you feeling like we’ve won yet? | 小露 你觉得我们赢了吗 |
[37:28] | Get me home with a cup of tea and… maybe. | 送我回家 我喝杯茶后或许会这么觉得 |
[37:40] | DEPRAC has the bone glass. | 灵异事件研控部拿到骨镜了 |
[37:43] | It’s been damaged. Can’t be sure how badly. | 镜子被损坏了 不确定损坏到什么程度 |
[37:46] | It’s on its way to the furnaces. | 即将被送进熔炉 |
[37:49] | I’m sorry. I thought I’d killed him. | 抱歉 我以为我能杀了他 |
[37:52] | Just as long as it’s out of their hands. Out of the public domain. | 只要镜子不在他们手上就行 不出现在公共领域 |
[37:57] | But we should take extra precautions. | 但我们应该采取额外的预防措施 |
[38:00] | Drive on. | 开车 |
[38:11] | It’s all super dark, top-secret shit, so I can’t give you any details yet. | 这些都是超级隐秘 绝密的东西 我暂且不能透露任何细节 |
[38:22] | Honestly, Norrie, | 说真的 诺莉 |
[38:24] | you’d hardly recognize me. | 你肯定都快认不出我了 |
[38:27] | I’ve been through so much. | 我经历了太多事情 |
[38:30] | But I think I’m starting to heal now. | 但我觉得我的情况开始好转了 |
[38:39] | I hope you are too. | 希望你也是 |
[38:44] | George, it smells really good. | 乔治 好香啊 |
[38:46] | -Thanks. -Got the glasses? | -谢谢 -戴眼镜了吗 |
[38:47] | -This is my secret recipe. -I’ll take the plates over. | -这是我的秘密食谱 -我去拿盘子 |
[38:49] | After you. | 你先请 |
[38:51] | Coming through, coming through. | 借过 |
[38:53] | I was wrong about George. | 我错怪乔治了 |
[38:54] | He didn’t hate my guts. He actually turned out to be a bit of a hero. | 他没有瞧不起我 事实上 他原来是个英雄 |
[38:59] | Which is good. | 这是好事 |
[39:02] | Lockwood almost died a thousand times, but… | 路德无数次死里逃生 不过… |
[39:05] | Ooh, wait! | 哦 等等 |
[39:06] | …I think he’s decided he’s better off alive. | …我想他觉得活着更好 |
[39:09] | -Which is really good. | 这真是好事 |
[39:10] | I made sandwiches too. | 我也做了三明治 |
[39:11] | -And Lucy Carlyle? | 露西卡莱尔呢 |
[39:12] | -She’s doing all right. Could I have one? | -她目前状态不错 -我可以吃一个吗 |
[39:15] | -She feels stronger. Thank you. | -她感觉更坚强了 -谢谢 |
[39:16] | Less scared of her talent. Less scared of… everything. | 不再那么害怕她的天赋 不再那么害怕…一切 |
[39:24] | Has it still not said anything? | 它还是什么都没说吗 |
[39:26] | What do you think it actually saw? | 你觉得它到底看到了什么 |
[39:28] | All that “trapped” stuff. Was it talking about the seven spirits? | 一直说“被困住”什么的 是在说那七个鬼魂吗 |
[39:33] | I’d rather not think about it. | 我宁愿不去想这些 |
[39:38] | We’ll destroy it. | 我们把它毁掉吧 |
[39:40] | If you want us to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[39:42] | -No. Let’s keep it. -Good. | -不 我们留着它 -好 |
[39:46] | ‘Cause it’s incredibly rare. | 因为确实非常稀有 |
[39:49] | Both of you are. | 你俩都是 |
[39:52] | As long as no one finds out. | 只要没人知道就好 |
[39:53] | -About either of us. -They won’t. | -无论是它还是我 -不会的 |
[39:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:02] | I’ve been thinking. | 我最近思考良多 |
[40:05] | We shouldn’t have any more secrets between us. | 我们之间真的不该再有秘密了 |
[40:08] | So… | 所以 |
[40:10] | I did see who shot me. | 我确实看到对我开枪的人了 |
[40:14] | It was the Golden Blade. | 是“金剑” |
[40:15] | -That prick from Fittes? -He’s not from Fittes. | -菲茨那个混蛋 -他不是菲茨的人 |
[40:17] | -He’s part of something else. -What do you mean? | -他是其他组织的人 -此话怎讲 |
[40:21] | Before he shot me, he mentioned my parents. | 他对我开枪之前 提到了我的父母 |
[40:25] | Said their deaths were insignificant. | 说他们的死微不足道 |
[40:28] | Like mine would be. | 如果我死了也一样 |
[40:30] | Holy shit, Lockwood. | 老天 路德 |
[40:32] | What does he know? | 他知道些什么 |
[40:34] | -We have to find out– -Yes, we absolutely have to. And we will. | -我们得查清… -对 一定要 我们会查清的 |
[40:38] | We’ll figure out what’s really going on. | 我们会查清到底是怎么回事 |
[40:41] | But not till my legs work properly and it doesn’t hurt every time I laugh. | 但要等我的腿恢复正常 我每次笑都不会疼的时候再说 |
[40:46] | There’s nothing to stop me doing some background– | 没什么能阻止我做些背景… |
[40:54] | Talking of my family, there’s something else you should know. | 说到我的家人 还有件事你们应该知道 |
[41:00] | About that locked room upstairs. | 关于楼上那个上锁的房间 |
[41:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:04] | You’re not gonna… | 你不是要… |
[41:06] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密 |
[41:18] | Lockwood, you really don’t have to. Not if you don’t want to. | 路德 你真不用这样 别勉强自己 |
[41:23] | I want to. | 我心甘情愿的 |
[41:26] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |