英文名称:London Boulevard
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | You, you’re out. | 你 出狱了 |
[02:00] | How goes it, Mitchel? | 里面怎么样 米切尔 |
[02:03] | Prison makes me nervous, Billy. | 监狱让我紧张 比利 |
[02:06] | Let’s go, then. | 那咱们走吧 |
[02:14] | Here’s something new for you. | 跟你说下新情况 |
[02:16] | You can’t smoke in the fucking pub. | 酒吧里他妈的禁止吸烟了 |
[02:20] | They done it in Ireland. | 爱尔兰已经有了这项规定 |
[02:22] | They done it, fuck me, | 有规定了 操 |
[02:23] | they done it in France. | 法国也有规定了 |
[02:25] | New York, they’ve made the fags, | 在纽约 他们做那种纸烟 |
[02:27] | so they burn out if you leave them in the ashtray. | 放烟灰缸里一会儿就自己烧光了 |
[02:30] | Tastes like shit as well. | 而且抽起来一股怪味 |
[02:32] | You been to New York, Billy? | 你去过纽约了 比利 |
[02:34] | Well, that’s another fucking story, isn’t it? | 那可是他妈另一个故事了 |
[02:37] | The guy that owned this flat, this doctor, | 这公寓以前的主人是个医生 |
[02:43] | got into heavy stroke with, shall we say, a money lender. | 他被一个放债的打成了重伤 |
[02:49] | Left everything. | 东西都留下了 |
[02:51] | You’re the money lender? | 你就是那个放债的 |
[02:54] | Well… Part of a firm. | 这个嘛 算是其中之一吧 |
[02:56] | And, we’d like you to be onboard. | 而且 我们希望你能加入 |
[03:01] | I don’t think so, Billy. | 我可不这么想 比利 |
[03:07] | Still, you stay. Think about it. Whatever. | 反正你留下来吧 考虑一下 |
[03:12] | Where you gonna go otherwise, right? | 不然你还能去哪 对吧 |
[03:17] | What? £80 they give you to make your way in London. | 咋的 他们就给你80英磅在伦敦生活 |
[03:20] | In London? | 在伦敦啊 |
[03:22] | What is it, £4 7 a week jobseekers allowance? | 怎么着 就靠每周47英镑的求职补助吗 |
[03:27] | 850 a week, this place. | 这里的租金是850块一周 |
[03:30] | On Kennington Road. | 在肯宁顿大街上 |
[03:33] | Here. | 给 |
[03:34] | I won’t use it. | 我不会用它的 |
[03:37] | You need it. | 你需要它 |
[03:39] | And you need me, mate. | 而且你也需要我 伙计 |
[03:41] | You need your friend, Billy. | 你需要你的朋友 比利 |
[03:47] | There’s a party tonight, of course there’s a party. | 今晚有个聚会 必须的啦 |
[03:49] | Usual, down at the Hanover. | 老规矩 在汉诺威 |
[03:50] | Don’t be late. It’s your party, isn’t it? | 别迟到 这可是为你办的聚会 |
[04:59] | Did they hurt you in there, Mitchel? | 他们在里面伤害你了吗 米切尔 |
[05:02] | Nah, not so you’d notice. | 没有 不然你会看出来的 |
[05:05] | They hurt me in there, Mitchel. | 他们在里面伤害了我 |
[05:07] | I know they did, Joe. It’s all right now. Here. | 我知道 乔 现在都好了 拿着 |
[05:13] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不需要这么做 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1094个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:127个,六级词汇:53个,GRE词汇:57个,托福词汇:77个,考研词汇:145个,专四词汇:108个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:272个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:14] | Yeah, I do. It’s a tax you pay for being all right. | 不 一定要 这是我平安出来的香火钱 |
[05:21] | You missed the World Cup. | 你错过了世界杯 |
[05:56] | Let’s have it. | 就她吧 |
[05:59] | Fuck off. Go on. | 滚开 快滚 |
[06:10] | That’s a shit place to park. | 这可不是个停车的好地方 |
[06:23] | You’re a legend. | 你是个传奇 |
[06:36] | A little something for a rainy day, mate! | 伙计 这是点小意思 以备不时之需 |
[06:40] | Welcome back, brother. | 欢迎回来 兄弟 |
[06:41] | Shame we can’t talk about work in a place like this, Mitch. | 可惜我们不能在这种地方谈工作 米奇 |
[06:47] | There’s something I want to throw you way. | 有些事我想跟你说 |
[06:48] | If you don’t talk about work here, | 要是你不在这里谈工作 |
[06:49] | Danny, where do you talk about it? | 那你都在哪儿谈啊 丹尼 |
[06:51] | – It’s full of fucking reporters, isn’t it? – What? | -这儿他妈的全是记者 对吧 -怎么 |
[06:53] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[06:54] | Fucking congregation of fucking southeast villains like this. | 这是他妈东南部恶棍的大集会啊 |
[06:58] | I mean, see that one over there? There. | 瞧见那边那个了吗 那个 |
[07:00] | Right, she’s writing a fucking book. | 她正在写他妈一本书 |
[07:03] | And they all want their fucking picture taken, don’t they? | 他们都他娘的希望自己被拍到 瞧见没 |
[07:05] | They all want their photo in it. | 个个都想在她的书里露个脸 |
[07:07] | Fucking bunch of fucking tossers. | 他妈的一群废物 |
[07:11] | The pad you’re in, yeah? | 你住的那公寓 明白吧 |
[07:13] | I don’t need to tell ya there’s no free lunches. | 不用我告诉你天下没有免费的午餐吧 |
[07:16] | There are other things I can do, | 我可以做其他事 |
[07:17] | and maybe I want to fucking do them. | 而且我他妈真想做点其他事 |
[07:18] | No, it ain’t like you think. | 不 事情可不是像你想的那样 |
[07:20] | I ain’t going back inside, Billy, ever. | 我再也不回监狱了 比利 |
[07:22] | For fucking no one. | 为他妈天王老子都不行 |
[07:24] | Then don’t get caught, you fucking cunt. | 那就别被抓啊 你他妈的小婊子 |
[07:27] | There’s a bit of a ruckus in the cellar, lad. | 地下室里有点动静 伙计 |
[07:30] | I think it’s your sister. | 我想是你妹妹 |
[07:31] | Did you invite my sister? | 你邀请了我妹妹吗 |
[07:33] | Me? No. | 我 没有 |
[07:34] | She’s a fucking cow. | 她就是他妈的一头母牛 |
[07:41] | Come on, darIing. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[07:43] | What are you going to do? Are you going to kill me? | 你要做什么呢 杀了我吗 |
[07:46] | – Aye, I may. – You going to kill me? | -或许吧 -你要杀了我吗 |
[07:50] | Hey, hey. Yo, bro. It’s all cool, yeah. It’s a’right. | 哥们儿 一切都好 没事 |
[07:55] | When you’re black, I’ll fucking tell you. | 等你真成了黑鬼 我他妈再跟你说话 |
[07:55] | 那人之前说话的语调 以及 Yo bro 等词多为黑人用语 | |
[07:59] | I told him. I told him it was only kissing. | 我告诉他了 我说了只能亲嘴 |
[08:09] | Christ, Mitch, that ain’t right. That’s… | 天哪 米奇 这不行 他是 |
[08:11] | I don’t give a fuck who it is! | 他妈爱谁谁 我可不鸟 |
[08:13] | That’s Purple Dave’s nephew. | 那是紫衣戴夫的侄子 |
[08:14] | Which Purple Dave? | 哪个紫衣戴夫 |
[08:21] | Hey, what’s up? Where you going? Mitch? | 怎么了 你去哪 米奇 |
[08:29] | You look nice, Briony. | 这身挺漂亮 布拉尼 |
[08:31] | Yeah? Do you like it? I stole it. | 是吗 你喜欢吗 我偷来的 |
[08:32] | I’ll call you tomorrow, all right? | 我明天打给你 好吗 |
[08:33] | You get some rest and no more drinking, right? | 你休息一下 别再喝了 好吗 |
[08:35] | I’ve not been drinking. I’ve not been fucking drinking. | 我没喝 我他妈没喝酒 |
[08:37] | Briony, you’ve been drinking. | 布拉尼 你一直在喝 |
[08:38] | – Get some rest. – I’ve not been drinking. | -休息一下 -我没喝 |
[08:42] | Fuck! Smells like someone’s been drinking in here. | 靠 这里面一股酒味 |
[08:45] | West 11. End of the Road. | 西11号 路的尽头 |
[08:47] | And make sure she gets to the front door, yeah? | 确保把她送到前门 好吗 |
[08:50] | If you care about me, you come and take care of me. | 如果你在乎我 那就来照顾我 |
[08:52] | We tried that. | 早就试过了 |
[08:54] | Here. all right. | 给 好了 |
[09:01] | I haven’t been drinking! | 我没喝酒 |
[09:23] | Fancy a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[09:28] | all right. Not here. Somewhere else. | 好吧 不在这儿 换个地方喝 |
[09:32] | Never again. | 再也不来了 |
[09:34] | Where’s Mitch? | 米奇哪去了 |
[09:37] | Mad Tommy said… Mad Tommy with the mad hairpiece, | 戴疯狂假发的疯狂汤米说 这聚会 |
[09:40] | that this party was for a criminal, just out of Pentonville. | 是要庆祝一个犯人从本顿维尔监狱刑满出狱 |
[09:44] | I was a criminal. | 我以前是个犯人 |
[09:46] | Presently, I am just unemployed. | 现在 我只是个待业人士 |
[09:50] | Are you handy? | 你手巧吗 |
[09:53] | What, with hammers and such? | 用锤子这类的吗 |
[09:55] | I might have something for you. A job, I mean. | 我或许能给你找个工作 |
[09:59] | I’m serious. I am. | 我说真的 |
[10:03] | Is it too little for you now? What a tradesman makes? | 工匠的收入现在对你来说会不会太少 |
[10:07] | No. I know how little I need. | 不会 我要的不多 |
[10:12] | To be happy? | 只要快乐吗 |
[10:14] | To be allve. | 只要活着 |
[10:18] | I’m Penny. | 我叫佩妮 |
[10:20] | I’m Mitchel. | 我叫米切尔 |
[10:25] | Look, l have this um, friend. | 听着 我有一个 朋友 |
[10:30] | We go back ages. She lives in Holland Park. | 认识很多年了 她住在荷兰公园 |
[10:33] | She’s…retired. | 她…退休了 |
[10:37] | Friend your age? Retired? | 你这个年纪的朋友 退休 |
[10:39] | You’d know who it was if l told you. | 我一说你肯定知道她是谁 |
[10:41] | She’s gone a bit Howard Hughes. | 她像休斯一样脑子有问题 |
[10:41] | 霍华德·休斯 美国风云人物 后期精神出现了问题 著名影片《飞行家》就是根据他的生平改编的 | |
[11:15] | Still blind, you old fraud? | 还装瞎吗 你个老骗子 |
[11:19] | I need a favour. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[11:24] | Jesus Christ, Joe. Put it back. | 我的天 乔 快收起来 |
[11:26] | I found it in a bin, down the estates. | 我在社区那头的一个垃圾箱里找到的 |
[11:31] | Right. You know what? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[11:40] | Put it away. | 收好 |
[12:48] | Yes? | 啥事儿 |
[12:50] | My name’s Mitchel. I was told that I was expected. | 我叫米切尔 有人说这里需要我 |
[12:55] | We may will be expecting you. | 可能以后会需要你 |
[12:57] | I’ve been out of communication. | 我好久没跟人来往了 |
[12:59] | Go round there and there’s a door. The kitchen door. | 绕过去 那边有个门 厨房的门 |
[13:36] | 这些是《嚎叫的教皇》系列油画 后文某处会提到这些画 | |
[13:51] | Don’t. We keep the curtains closed. | 别 我们一直拉上窗帘的 |
[13:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[14:08] | Are you a thief? | 你是小偷吗 |
[14:11] | I’ve never stolen anything. | 我从没偷过东西 |
[14:14] | Why did you go to prison? | 那你怎么进监狱了 |
[14:16] | I was in an altercation. It got out of hand. | 我当时跟人发生点口角 后来失控了 |
[14:22] | Do you like violence? | 你喜欢暴力吗 |
[14:23] | I will hurt someone before they hurt me. | 我会在别人伤害我之前先发制人 |
[14:29] | – Sometimes they come over the walls. – The paparazzi. | -有时候他们会翻墙进来 -狗仔队 |
[14:32] | They’re outside my house all the fucking time. | 他们一直在我的房子外蹲守 |
[14:35] | You know, it’s got a bit much. | 有点过分了 |
[14:36] | Right. | 是的 |
[14:38] | If they got over, if they got in… | 如果他们翻进来… |
[14:43] | Did you fuck Penny? | 你跟佩妮睡了吗 |
[14:45] | No. | 没有 |
[14:47] | That’s odd. She’s fucked everyone I’ve ever met. | 真奇怪 我认识的人她都睡过 |
[14:49] | Except Jordan. | 除了乔丹 |
[14:51] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[14:54] | Could you get someone off the property if you needed to? | 如果有必要 你能把人弄出这里吗 |
[14:59] | I mean, if I needed you to, | 我是说 如果我需要你这么做的话 |
[15:01] | could you help look after me? | 你能帮忙保护我吗 |
[15:09] | Yes. | 可以 |
[15:15] | Uh, you have to sign a piece of paper. A… | 你得签一份文件 一份… |
[15:18] | Non-disclosure agreement. | 保密协议 |
[15:21] | Do you have a camera phone? | 你有拍照手机吗 |
[15:25] | Jordan will take care of everything. | 乔丹会处理所有的事情 |
[15:28] | – Money. – Thank you, miss. | -报酬之类的 -谢谢 女士 |
[15:35] | What she does these days, mainIy, is paint. | 她这些日子主要就在画画了 |
[15:39] | She has a studio upstairs. | 她在楼上有个画室 |
[15:42] | The papers would say she daubs. | 报纸可能会说她只是在胡乱涂鸦 |
[15:45] | See, you’re not allowed to do more than one thing, | 瞧见没 想多做点事就会有有风言风语出来 |
[15:48] | which is why a polymath, such as myseIf, | 所以像我这样博学的人 |
[15:51] | prefers to do nothing. | 宁愿什么也不做 |
[15:59] | It’s all about privacy, you see. This day and age. Privacy. | 都是为了隐私 这年头 要的就是隐私 |
[16:06] | I fancy celebrities rather like the Olympians of old. | 我觉得名流就像旧时的奥林匹斯神 |
[16:10] | They do wonder out there, the little people, | 而外面那些小人们 他们充满了好奇 |
[16:12] | what their gods are doing, who they’re fucking, | 好奇他们的神在做什么 和谁睡觉 |
[16:15] | who they’ve chained to a rock, | 好奇他们把谁绑在了巨石上 |
[16:17] | or turned into a fucking ass. | 或者把谁他妈的变成了驴 |
[16:22] | all this could be yours, later, | 以后 这些都可以归你 |
[16:26] | if you haven’t nicked any Screaming Popes. | 如果你没弄坏任何《嚎叫的教皇》的话 |
[16:30] | Are you fixed up? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:33] | For now, I am. | 目前来说 是的 |
[16:38] | It’s a nice day, if you like that sort of thing. | 如果你喜欢这类东西的话 今天是个好日子 |
[16:48] | Everything you could possibly need is in here. | 你可能需要的东西都在这儿了 |
[16:50] | Tools, ladders, paints. | 工具 梯子 油漆 |
[16:53] | If there’s anything else, | 如果还需要什么 |
[16:55] | we have an account, down the road. | 过阵子我们会列个详单 |
[16:59] | You’ve seen her in films? | 你看过她演的电影吗 |
[17:03] | Getting her kit off. | 脱掉衣服的 |
[17:06] | If it wasn’t for Monica Bellucci, | 要是没有莫妮卡·贝鲁奇 |
[17:08] | she’d be the most raped woman in European cinema. | 她就将是欧洲电影里被上过最多次的女人了 |
[17:11] | And all before the age of 30. | 而且都是在三十岁之前 |
[17:14] | Of course, she’s also very serious about her acting. | 当然 她对表演也很认真 |
[17:17] | Apart from not wanting to do it, | 除了不想演的 |
[17:19] | she’s incredibly serious about her craft. | 她对作品是非常认真的 |
[17:23] | Her husband’s a fuckwit. | 他丈夫是个酒鬼 |
[17:26] | His cars. | 他的这些车 |
[17:27] | He hasn’t call for them. He’s in Spain. Drunk. | 根本用不上 他人在西班牙买醉呢 |
[17:42] | They should be covered. They need to be taken care of. | 应该盖起来 它们需要人好好看管 |
[17:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:47] | Well, if we could find the fucking titles, | 要是我们能找到他妈的相关文件 |
[17:49] | they’d have all have been sold. | 它们早就被卖光了 |
[17:52] | You will arrive promptly at 7:30, work commences at 8:00 sharp. | 你要在七点半准时到 工作八点整开始 |
[17:57] | 11:00, you’ll have a tea break. | 十一点中场休息 |
[18:00] | At 1 :00, lunch for one hour. | 一点钟有一小时的午餐时间 |
[18:00] | – Monday’s you’ll do painting… – Jordan, I’m not sure of this… | -周一 你要喷漆.. -乔丹 我不确定 |
[18:03] | Please, bear with me. I’m making all this up. | 先忍忍 我正编得起劲呢 |
[18:05] | I’m a model of efficiency. | 我是个效率模范 |
[18:07] | Wednesdays, the roof. Thursdays, windows. | 每周三 屋顶 周四 窗户 |
[18:10] | Friday, the patio. Saturday, party. Sunday, go to church. | 周五 露台 周六 聚会 周日 教堂 |
[18:14] | And pray, I pray you, for all of us entire. | 祈祷 我替你 替我们所有人祈祷 |
[18:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Are you an actor? | 你是演员吗 |
[18:22] | Am. I’m resting. | 是的 我在休息 |
[18:42] | You are no longer employed, Mr Lee. | 李先生 你已经被解雇了 |
[18:44] | I thought I made that perfectly clear. | 我以为我已经说得很清楚了 |
[18:46] | Lighten up, mate. So I had a camera. | 听着 伙计 我有个相机 |
[18:51] | Did I use it? | 你猜我用过吗 |
[18:52] | – Did I? – You have already been replaced. | -用过吗 -已经有人顶替你了 |
[18:58] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[19:00] | You see, I know too much, don’t I? Eh? | 我知道的太多了 不是吗 |
[19:11] | Cup of tea, Jord. Two sugars. | 来杯茶 加两块糖 老乔 |
[19:14] | There’s a good boy. | 这才是乖孩子 |
[19:24] | Get the fuck out of here, you fat, fucking cunt! | 你妈的给我滚 你个肥婊子 |
[19:27] | And you go anywhere near the tabloids, | 你要敢靠近小报一步 |
[19:29] | and I will chop you up in court | 我就在法庭把你砍成小块 |
[19:31] | Until there’s nothing left but a fucking stain! | 直到只剩他妈的一滩血渍 |
[19:40] | Fuck off. | 快滚 |
[19:43] | Thank you. No heroin today. | 谢谢 今天没海洛因 |
[19:58] | They’ll take your photograph Until they realise you’re nobody. | 等他们发现你没啥价值 就不会拍你了 |
[20:03] | They’re kind enough to think we’re all somebody, for a minute. | 现在他们会暂时认为我们都小有来头 |
[20:07] | Is next Monday suitable? | 下周一合适吗 |
[20:19] | Oi! You want a talking to. | 你听好了 |
[20:21] | He’s got no idea, that posh cunt! No idea! No fucking idea, mate! | 那个狗仗人势的贱人 他妈的什么也不懂 |
[20:25] | You’ve got to ask yourself how he became posh in the first place. | 你该问问自己 他一开始是怎么得势的 |
[20:28] | His grandfather probably did your grandfather with a shovel. | 他爷爷可能用铲子干掉了你爷爷 |
[20:31] | You don’t want to fuck with me! | 你他妈最好别给我操蛋 |
[20:33] | I don’t have to fuck with you, you’re already fucked. | 我没必要操你 你已经被操了 |
[20:35] | Out of a job, anyway. Don’t ever go there again. | 反正你没工作了 永远别再过去了 |
[20:38] | Oh, we’ll see about that. Your manor now, is it, eh? Eh? | 咱们走着瞧 现在成你的地盘了吗 |
[20:41] | Maybe it’s enough for you. How’s your brother? | 够了吧你 你兄弟可好 |
[20:45] | – What’s your name? – Harry Mitchel. | -你叫什么 -哈利·米切尔 |
[20:50] | Bullshit. | 不是吧 |
[20:51] | You want to see my driver’s licence, Lee-Lee? | 想看看我的驾照吗 小李子 |
[20:56] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[21:42] | Detective Sergeant Balley, Mr Mitchel. | 我是巴莱探长 米切尔先生 |
[21:45] | Might I have a word? | 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[21:49] | Now, we get a dally bulletin | 是这样 我们拿到张告示 |
[21:50] | about all ex-prisoners returning to our manor. | 上面罗列着出狱后重回我们地盘的犯人们 |
[21:54] | And I recognise your name, of course, | 当然 我认出了你的名字 |
[21:56] | but, hey, there’s no address. | 但是 没有地址 |
[21:58] | Now why no address when you so clearIy have one. | 显然你有地址 为什么没写呢 |
[22:02] | I’m not on parole. I’m a free man. | 我不是在假释期 我是自由人了 |
[22:04] | ‘Course you are. | 你当然自由了 |
[22:07] | Where’s the owner? | 可这里的主人哪去了 |
[22:14] | How about a nice cup of tea? Two sugars. | 来杯茶如何 加两块糖 |
[22:21] | Your friend Billy Norton is salling close to the wind. | 你朋友比利·诺顿正在风头上 |
[22:25] | You’d be wise to avoid him. And dodges like this flat. | 你该聪明点 离他和这公寓远点 |
[22:30] | Which, if I were to look into it… | 以防我深入调查… |
[22:36] | Yeah, I got my eye on you, Mitchel. | 对 我盯着你呢 米切尔 |
[22:40] | You’re in my manor. | 你在我的地盘上 |
[22:41] | What is it? What you want? | 有话直说 你想怎样 |
[22:46] | Consider it rent on the flat. | 就当是公寓的租金吧 |
[22:50] | – I’ll see meself out. – Yeah, you will. | -不用送了 -当然不用 |
[22:54] | – Fucking cunt. – I heard that! | -贱人 -我听见了 |
[23:15] | You ready to clock in? | 你准备好加入了吗 |
[23:17] | You’re salling close to the wind, Billy. | 比利 你正在风头上 |
[23:20] | – Eh? What? – Policeman told me. | -什么意思 -警察说的 |
[23:23] | You spoke to a fucking copper about me? | 你他妈跟警察说到我了 |
[23:25] | The same one who got my address from you. | 就是从你这拿到我地址的那个 |
[23:27] | Oh, Balley? Oh, fuck Balley. You don’t worry about him. | 他妈的巴莱吗 不用担心他 |
[23:30] | Right. Hope the fucking lift’s working. | 希望该死的电梯能用 |
[23:33] | We start at the top, we work our way down, right? | 我们从顶楼开始 从上往下 好吧 |
[23:36] | When you finish this gaff, mate, | 你做完这次后 伙计 |
[23:37] | you want to be near the front fucking door. | 最好在前门附近等着 |
[23:39] | I shit you not. | 不然有你好看 |
[25:01] | Get your mum. | 叫你妈妈来 |
[25:02] | Your mum, yeah? | 你妈妈 |
[25:08] | What have you got for me? | 有什么要给我的 |
[25:11] | Let’s have a look then. | 咱们来看看 |
[25:18] | No, you’re a bit short, love. | 给这么点可不行 宝贝 |
[25:20] | I had a difficult week. | 我这周手头很紧 |
[25:21] | I had to buy a plane ticket, my father’s got cancer. | 我得买机票回家 我父亲得了癌症 |
[25:24] | Yeah? I could give a rat’s | 是吗 你的印度悲情剧 |
[25:25] | fucking arse about your Hindu psychodramas. | 关我鸟事 |
[25:29] | You know, I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你 你听好了 |
[25:32] | you can double up next week. | 你下周得抓紧补上 |
[25:34] | – All right? – Yeah. | -懂吗 -是 |
[25:35] | – All right? – Yeah. Yeah. | -懂了吧 -懂 懂 |
[25:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:45] | I’m Anthony Trent. | 我叫安东尼·特伦特 |
[25:48] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[25:51] | That is, it was my house before it became your house. | 我是说 在你来之前 是我的房子 |
[25:55] | And now you want what? | 所以你现在想干嘛 |
[25:57] | Funnily enough, I thought I might collect some things. | 其实吧 我想是不是可以拿点东西 |
[26:00] | They made me write prescriptions apart from everything else. | 他们逼我乱开处方 还有其他的坏事 |
[26:04] | I’m a doctor. I’m being investigated. | 我是个医生 我在被调查 |
[26:08] | It’s a sad story, Anthony, but given the people invoIved, | 我很抱歉 安东尼 但由于有其他人牵涉其中 |
[26:10] | I think it will get sadder if you come here again. | 我想你再回来的话只会让事情更糟 |
[26:14] | I reckoned it was a mistake to come. | 我也觉得来这儿是个错误 |
[26:45] | Nice night. | 晚上好 |
[26:48] | Fuck yourself. | 操你丫 |
[27:06] | How’s the eating? You eating? | 菜怎么样 你吃了吗 |
[27:09] | You know I don’t like to eat. It makes me sick. | 你知道我不喜欢吃东西 让我觉得恶心 |
[27:11] | There’s only so far I can take care of you. | 目前我只能照顾你这些 |
[27:13] | Mum went down helping you. | 妈妈尽心尽力伺候你 |
[27:15] | Didn’t have a life until she had cancer because of you. | 毫无自我 直到她因为你得了癌症 |
[27:19] | I didn’t come here for a lecture. | 我可不是来听你说教的 |
[27:20] | You came for a proper feed of meat and vegetabIes | 你来是为了吃一顿有肉有菜的饭 |
[27:22] | and you’re going to fucking well have it. | 而且你他妈得好好吃 |
[27:26] | If I cook this, | 要是我做好了饭菜 |
[27:27] | and if you don’t eat it, we’re done. | 你又不吃 那咱俩就此玩完 |
[27:48] | – Want vodka. – I don’t have any fucking vodka. | -我要伏特加 -我他妈没伏特加 |
[27:50] | All right? Have a fucking vegetable. | 行吗 吃他妈的青菜 |
[27:52] | – Want a vodka. – You can’t have vodka with your meds. | -我要伏特加 -你不能喝伏特加吃药 |
[27:54] | I want a fucking vodka. | 我他妈就要伏特加 |
[27:55] | You can’t have fucking vodka with your meds! | 你他妈不能喝伏特加吃药 |
[28:05] | Can’t eat with that staring at me. | 它这么瞪着我我吃不下 |
[28:08] | Join the fucking club. | 欢迎加入厌食俱乐部 |
[28:36] | I already told you he’s not in any condition for visitors. | 我已经跟你说了 他不能见客 |
[28:39] | What is the problem, please? | 怎么回事 |
[28:41] | He wants to see our Mr Anonymous. | 他想见那位无名患者 |
[28:43] | – His name is Joe. – What’s his Iast name? | -他叫乔 -那他姓什么 |
[28:47] | Matron, I’ll deal with this. | 护士长 我来处理吧 |
[28:49] | As a relative. | 作为他的亲人 |
[28:52] | A nephew perhaps? | 侄子吗 我猜 |
[28:53] | – That’s right, I’m his nephew. – Please. | -没错 我是他侄子 -请跟我来 |
[28:59] | Joe is not in good shape. I think he has 24 hours or less. | 乔的情况很不好 我想他顶多还能活一天 |
[29:04] | – What? – I’m very sorry. | -什么 -很抱歉 |
[29:09] | Do you wish to see him? | 你想见他吗 |
[29:11] | – Please. – I’m Dr Raju. | -谢谢 -我是拉吉医生 |
[29:14] | Mitchel. | 我叫米切尔 |
[29:28] | Mitchel. | 米切尔 |
[29:30] | Hello, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[29:33] | You should see the other guy. | 你该见见打我的那个人 |
[29:37] | Who is the other guy, Joe? | 哪个人 乔 |
[29:40] | It’s important you tell me who the other guy is. | 快告诉我 这很重要 |
[29:43] | It doesn’t make a difference. | 已经没区别了 |
[29:45] | Yes, it makes a difference. | 当然有区别 |
[29:50] | I don’t want to die, Mitch. | 我不想死 米奇 |
[29:52] | I thought I wouIdn’t mind, but I do. | 我以为我无所谓 原来还是有所谓 |
[29:58] | Well, that’s the difference, Joe. | 这就是区别所在 乔 |
[30:01] | So you tell me who did this. | 告诉我是谁干的 |
[30:07] | Kid from the estates. | 社区里的孩子 |
[30:11] | About 16. | 十六岁左右 |
[30:15] | Footballer. | 足球队员 |
[30:19] | Real one. | 职业的那种 |
[30:22] | Scouted. | 新发掘出来的 |
[30:27] | This morphine is a rush, Mitch. | 吗啡很抢手 米奇 |
[30:30] | I lived as long as I could. | 我苟活多时 |
[30:34] | I tried. | 已经尽力了 |
[30:38] | Well done, son. Well done. | 你很棒 真的很棒 |
[30:42] | – I need a burial plot. – What? | -我要一块墓地 -什么 |
[30:44] | I don’t want to start from the | 我不想又从头 |
[30:45] | beginning again and tell you I need a burial plot. | 给你解释我为什么要墓地 |
[30:47] | Now if you ask me fucking why. Just get it done. | 别问他妈的为什么 去搞定就是 |
[30:49] | It’ll cost ya. Not just money. | 这可是有代价的 不光是钱的问题 |
[30:52] | I told ya I need your help tomorrow. | 我跟你说了明天要你来帮忙 |
[30:56] | – Right. – None of the lads are… | -行 -弟兄们都不… |
[30:59] | Now it’s one flat. One flat, that’s all. | 还剩一间房 就一间了 |
[31:04] | This is it. | 是这儿 |
[31:17] | You know who I am, and you know what this is. | 你知道我是谁 也知道这是什么 |
[31:20] | He don’t leave money here. | 他不在这里留钱 |
[31:21] | Look, just gimme something. I got to have something. | 听着 随便给点就行 我得交差 |
[31:24] | I told you, I got nothing. | 我说了 什么都没有 |
[31:28] | – Where is he? – He’s out. | -他在哪儿 -出去了 |
[31:30] | You’d better get out of here. | 你最好快点走 |
[31:32] | Why? Why’s that then? | 为什么 |
[31:34] | Why? Without what belongs to me. | 为什么 我钱没到手 |
[31:36] | Nothing belongs to you. | 本来就不是你的钱 |
[31:39] | – What the fuck you say to me! – My brother’s coming over. | -你说什么屁话 -我哥要来了 |
[31:43] | – Yeah, your brother is? – What the fuck you doing? | -你哥算老几 -你干什么 |
[31:45] | Fucking get off me! Fuck off! | 你他妈放开我 滚开 |
[31:47] | What are you doing? What are you doing, Billy? | 你想怎样 你要干什么 比利 |
[32:53] | Nothing broken. Ribs. | 肋骨什么的都没断 |
[32:55] | Nobody wants to pay compensations. | 没人给你赔医药费 |
[32:57] | Bones and teeth, you pay for them. | 骨头和牙齿的伤你都要自己付钱 |
[33:00] | Right. | 对了 |
[33:02] | We seem to be missing your NHS number. | 我们好像没登记你的医保号 |
[33:05] | Taken care of, Matron. Thank you. | 我已经处理了 护士长 谢谢 |
[33:08] | – Right. Thank you, Doctor. – Thank you. No, thank you. | -好吧 谢谢你 医生 -不 得谢谢你 |
[33:13] | Good man. | 好伙计 |
[33:14] | I’ll fix you up with some pain killers. | 我再给你点止痛片 |
[33:17] | I thought you was behind me. I said that. | 我以为你跟在我后面 我说了 |
[33:20] | I said, if it gets moody, run. | 我说过要是事情大条了 赶紧跑 |
[33:22] | I said that in the van. | 我在车里就说了 |
[33:23] | No, you didn’t. | 没 你没说 |
[33:37] | So what’s this…this other job you got? | 话说…你另外那份工作是干嘛的 |
[33:41] | I don’t have a job. | 我没工作 |
[33:43] | Listen, I run into Lee down the Feathers. | 听着 我在羽毛餐馆碰见了李 |
[33:45] | He says… He says you got his job. | 他说…他说你抢了他的工作 |
[33:48] | He says he don’t mind ’cause it’s you. | 他说既然是你 他就不介意了 |
[33:51] | But, car collection in the garage. | 不过 那车库陈列的那些好车 |
[33:57] | It’s outrageous, Lee says. | 太猛了 李说 |
[33:58] | Like ’60s Silver Cloud. | 什么六十年代的银云啊 |
[34:01] | And her, Lee says she’s out of her mind. | 还有那女的 李说她整个一神经病 |
[34:04] | Yeah? Well, word’s got around and there’s an interested party. | 是吧 总之这话传开了 有人感兴趣 |
[34:10] | Yeah? | 明白吧 |
[34:13] | You put it all in a container, right? | 你把东西都装进集装箱里 行吧 |
[34:17] | Cars, paintings, jewellery, furniture. Off to France. | 车 画 珠宝 家具 都运去法国 |
[34:22] | What’s your point, Billy? | 你想说什么 比利 |
[34:24] | Well, it’d be worth knocking it over. You and me. | 那地方太值得下手了 你和我去 |
[34:27] | We’d have a grateful party. | 肯定爽翻了 |
[34:30] | Billy. | 比利 |
[34:31] | We got that car, them paintings. | 我们抢那些车啊画啊 |
[34:33] | Who do you think the cops will pull first? | 你觉得警察会先抓谁走 |
[34:37] | What do we say… | 说什么呢… |
[34:39] | Put it out of your mind, you fucking understand me? | 别异想天开了 你他妈明白吗 |
[34:40] | Calm down, Mitch. I’ve been asked. | 冷静点 米奇 别人问我 |
[34:43] | I asked you. I got me answer. Done. | 我就来问你 你答了 就完事了 |
[34:58] | – What? – Burial plot. | -什么 -墓地 |
[35:01] | Courtesy of a mate you never knew you had. | 一个朋友的心意 虽然你不拿人家当朋友 |
[35:04] | Same one who wants the paintings and the cars? | 是那个想偷车和画的朋友吗 |
[35:07] | Bury your friend. Or not. Or not. Up to you. | 安葬你的朋友吧 接不接受随你 |
[35:46] | – Any last words? – Yeah. | -还有什么要说的吗 -有 |
[35:49] | We’re all fucked. | 我们都被人生操了 |
[36:00] | Where’d you get the dog? | 哪儿来的狗 |
[36:01] | A lady had him tied to some railings. | 有个小姐把它绑在栏杆上了 |
[36:04] | – Where’d you get the Scotsman? – Outside Marks and Spencer. | -那苏格兰人又是哪儿找的 -玛莎百货门口 |
[36:07] | – Who’s paying him? – I am. | -谁付他报酬 -我 |
[36:09] | With what? | 拿什么付 |
[36:10] | I gave him a wank while pretending to be his mum. | 我假装他妈帮他手淫 |
[36:12] | – Fuck sake, Briony. Shh. – It’s common in Scotland. | -不是吧 布拉尼 -在苏格兰这很普遍 |
[36:15] | – Did he tell you that? – No, I just know it. | -他告诉你的吗 -没 反正我知道 |
[36:18] | Come on. | 过来 |
[36:31] | If you’re a real doctor, do you do, | 你要真是个医生 那你… |
[36:32] | like, pIastic surgery and stuff? | 做整容什么的吗 |
[36:34] | – PIastic surgery? – I’d quite like my chin done. Ooh! | -整容吗 -我一直很想整下巴 |
[36:37] | That’s like a bit of a dance. Do you dance? | 有点像跳舞了 你跳舞吗 |
[36:40] | Can’t dance with this hat. | 戴着帽子不好跳 |
[36:47] | Is it terribIe to say that I’m enjoying myself? | 要是我说今天很高兴 是不是很失礼 |
[36:49] | No, it’s essential that you enjoy yourseIf. | 不会 过得高兴很重要 |
[36:54] | My wife was a very shrewish woman. | 我以前的老婆是个泼妇 |
[36:57] | I told her finally, “I Iove you, but I want to enjoy my life.” | 最终我说 我爱你 但我想好好享受生活 |
[37:03] | She was more outraged by that than anything I’d ever said to her. | 我说过的话里 就数这句最叫她抓狂 |
[37:06] | I am divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[37:09] | I would like to see your sister, Mitchel, with your permission. | 我想跟你妹妹约会 米切尔 你答应吗 |
[37:12] | Sanji, it’s a free country. | 桑吉 这是个自由国家 |
[37:14] | And you’re a good man, but she’s… | 你也是个好人 但她… |
[37:15] | I don’t mind if she’s got problems. | 我不介意她有什么问题 |
[37:19] | Will you let me try? | 你能让我试试吗 |
[37:24] | There we go. | 好了 |
[37:27] | I read a lot in prison, Sanji. | 我在牢里看了很多书 桑吉 |
[37:29] | There was a poet named Rlike. He’s got a line. | 有位叫里尔克的诗人 他有一句诗 |
[37:33] | “Everything terrible is something that needs our love.” | 世间可怕之物 通常都是更需要我们关爱的 |
[37:38] | – And that over there is terribIe. – No. | -那边那人就很可怕 -不 |
[37:40] | But it doesn’t want your love. | 但她不要你的爱 |
[37:42] | It wants your fucking PIN number. | 她要你的银行卡密码 |
[37:46] | You’re a good man, Sanji, no good will come of it. | 你是个好人 桑吉 她对你没好处 |
[37:50] | Saving people. Being a saint. | 去救人吧 做个圣人 |
[37:54] | And they just buried one, didn’t they? | 他们刚刚才葬下了一个圣人 不是吗 |
[37:58] | will you see her home? | 你会送她回家吗 |
[38:01] | That’s what I was talking about. | 我就是这个意思 |
[38:04] | – Tell her not to pay the piper. – Oh, no, no, no. | -跟她说不用伺候那个吹风笛的 -不不不 |
[38:07] | I’ll take care of it. It’ll be my pleasure. | 让我来 我很乐意 |
[38:12] | – How many kids have you got? – I don’t know. Three. | -你有几个孩子 -不知道 三个吧 |
[38:16] | There’s a lot you don’t know, you fucking jaffa. | 你啥都不知道 你个混蛋 |
[38:22] | – All right. – Hi, there. | -好吧 -你好 |
[38:26] | How was it up the ‘Ville? | 牢里感觉怎样 |
[38:28] | Better to be out. | 还是外面好 |
[38:31] | Got a favour to ask. | 帮我个忙 |
[38:32] | Ask and you shall receive, my son. | 尽管说吧 孩子 |
[38:34] | Two kids up Kennington Estates | 肯宁顿社区里有两个小孩 |
[38:36] | did a Big issue seller. | 干掉了一个做”大买卖”的 |
[38:40] | Lit him on fire? | 烧了他吗 |
[38:42] | Rite of passage. | 成人礼 |
[38:46] | Rite of passage? | 成人礼是吧 |
[38:53] | So is that. | 这才叫成人礼 |
[38:55] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[38:57] | – I’ll ask around. – You do that. | -我去周围问问 -好 |
[38:59] | One of them’s a football pIayer. Scouted. | 其中一个是足球队员 新挖掘出来的 |
[39:03] | Everyone knows who did this. | 是人都知道是谁干的 |
[39:04] | Someone had better bring me a fucking name. Someone had better. | 你们最好给我搞到个名字 |
[39:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:16] | -How many in a baker’s dozen? -13. | -面包店的一打是多少 -十三个 |
[39:19] | Thirteen. | 十三 |
[39:45] | Did you have an accident? | 你出什么意外了吗 |
[39:49] | A strenuous workout, Jordan. | 锻炼过头而已 乔丹 |
[39:53] | Are you fit for work? | 能工作吗 |
[39:55] | Work is what you do when | 工作就是 |
[39:55] | you’d rather be doing something else, right? | 你不想做却非得做的事 不是吗 |
[39:58] | Always has been for me. | 对我来说一直是这样 |
[40:02] | I get them from Hong Kong. | 香港搞来的 |
[40:08] | Not personally. | 不是我亲自搞的 |
[40:32] | How did you become a criminal, | 你怎么会坐牢呢 |
[40:34] | since you’re not a big oink with a missing chromosome? | 你又不是少了几对染色体的白痴 |
[40:37] | Do you want the real answer? | 你想听真话吗 |
[40:41] | Well, I was thinking about something else. | 我当时在想别的事情 |
[40:44] | And what were you thinking about | 那你是怎么想的 |
[40:45] | when you were thinking about something else? | 那种时候居然会想别的事情 |
[40:47] | Whatever it was, I wasn’t thinking about it clearly enough. | 不管怎么想的 我当时想得还不够清楚 |
[40:51] | We used to have parties. | 我们以前经常在这里聚会 |
[40:53] | My husband’s half-sister’s | 我丈夫同母异父的妹妹的继父 |
[40:54] | stepfather had a daughter by his previous… | 有一个前妻的女儿 |
[40:56] | God, no, I think it was his second previous. | 天 不 可能是他的第二个前妻 |
[40:59] | Strapping girl with big teeth and dyslexia. | 一个有着大门牙和读写障碍的壮妞 |
[41:03] | She got married here under an awning. | 她在这儿举行的帐篷婚礼 |
[41:06] | So did I. It’s the Cape Canaveral with shitty marriages. | 我也是 在卡纳维拉尔角的狗血婚礼 |
[41:10] | Well, it’s the garden for it. | 这花园很适合结婚 |
[41:15] | So what was it like in prison? | 牢里怎么样 |
[41:17] | The truth is, it was embarrassing. | 说实话 感觉很丢人 |
[41:23] | There’s something to say about those roses, | 那些玫瑰也有番故事 |
[41:24] | but I can’t think what it would be. | 不过我不记得了 |
[41:27] | – Well… – No, I don’t want a plan for them. | -这样 -不 我不想打理它们 |
[41:30] | They’re beyond fucked. | 它们早就没救了 |
[41:31] | Now, you’d better go inside. | 你最好进去 |
[41:33] | They’re on the roof. They’re up there. | 他们在屋顶上 在那上面 |
[41:35] | Up here, for fuck’s sake! | 看这儿 拜托 |
[41:37] | Show us something! | 让我们挖点料 |
[41:40] | One day I wondered what a shot of me dead would be worth. | 我曾想过 拍到一张我死掉的照片能值多少钱 |
[41:44] | They pay big for morgue photos. | 他们会出大价钱买我的陈尸照的 |
[41:52] | Charlotte, you filthy slag! | 夏洛特 你个下流婊子 |
[41:54] | Is that your new fuck buddy, Charlotte? | 那是你的新宠吗 夏洛特 |
[42:03] | What are you running away for? | 你干嘛跑 |
[42:05] | Charlotte, suck his cock! | 夏洛特 舔他鸡巴 |
[42:11] | I went to RADA. | 我上过皇家艺术学院 |
[42:13] | Have I seen you in anything, Jordan? | 我会不会在什么节目上看到过你 乔丹 |
[42:15] | Well, I was on a kids’ show. | 我上过儿童节目 |
[42:20] | Then I was on methadone. | 然后就去吃美沙酮戒毒了 |
[42:22] | Then I was a producer. | 再后来当了制片人 |
[42:26] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[42:34] | Listen, Jordan, I think you should consider a bit more security. | 听着 乔丹 我觉得你该考虑加强安保 |
[42:38] | Burglar lights. Basically everywhere. | 四处都装上防盗灯 |
[42:40] | And the house isn’t wired all that well. | 还有这房子的线路也不太好 |
[42:43] | You’d be the expert. | 你很专业啊 |
[43:10] | I’ll leave you to it, all right. | 交给你了 好吧 |
[43:29] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[43:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:35] | How you finding the place? You comfortable? | 你觉得这儿怎么样 舒服吗 |
[43:37] | No, I’m talking to someone eIse. | 不 我在跟别人说话 |
[43:40] | Well, don’t hurt him hurt him. Fucking hurt him. | 别小打小闹 要往死里打 |
[43:43] | Yeah. What is it with you? | 对啊 听不懂还是咋的 |
[43:47] | Yeah. Bye, bye, bye, bye. | 行 挂了挂了 |
[43:51] | Bunch of fucking morons. | 一群蠢货 |
[43:54] | These people drive you fucking crazy. | 这些人都他妈能把你逼疯 |
[43:58] | Cunts. | 傻逼 |
[44:04] | Warm, isn’t it? | 挺暖和的吧 |
[44:11] | You haven’t got a mobile, have you? Get him a mobile. | 你没手机吧 给他个手机 |
[44:14] | One with an answering machine so we can keep in touch. | 带答录功能的 以便保持联系 |
[44:24] | Do you read books? | 你看书吗 |
[44:27] | – Yeah. – Ah, just finished reading a book. | -看 -我刚看完一本书 |
[44:32] | The jury’s still out whether | 陪审团还在那冥思苦想 |
[44:34] | we’re noble savages or just fucking savages. | 我们到底是高贵野蛮人还是只是他妈的野蛮人 |
[44:38] | all them years on an inquiry, they Still don’t fucking know. | 调查了那么多年 他们还是没想明白 |
[44:42] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[44:44] | Some were noble, some were savages. | 有的高贵 有的野蛮 |
[44:49] | Fucking savages. | 他妈的野蛮人 |
[44:57] | That was good what you done in Brixton. | 你在布里斯顿那一票干得不错 |
[44:58] | Took a lot of heart to stand up half a dozen mechanical Islamics. | 要面对半打傻逼穆斯林可需要不少勇气 |
[45:03] | Fuck me. Who knows what them cunts get up to. | 操 谁知道那些傻逼想干嘛 |
[45:07] | There was four of them. | 他们有四个人 |
[45:08] | – Yeah. – What it took was stupidity. | -对 -我那么做纯粹因为我当时蠢死了 |
[45:14] | This cunt… | 这傻逼… |
[45:16] | What is this cunt doing? | 这傻逼在干嘛 |
[45:19] | No, no, no. That’s not stupidity, you see. | 不不不 不是因为你蠢 知道吗 |
[45:23] | No. Stupidity runs away like a cunt, | 不 愚蠢像傻逼一样逃跑了 |
[45:26] | and then a bigger cunt, he comes back to me | 然后一个更大的傻逼回来 |
[45:28] | and tells me that he fucking run away. | 告诉我他已经跑了 |
[45:31] | See, a man like you, you send a message. | 看 你这种人 你发出了一个讯息 |
[45:35] | What? That I can take a beating? | 啥讯息 我很能挨揍吗 |
[45:37] | I’m only alive because they saw me hit Billy. | 要不是他们看见我打了比利 我早被打死了 |
[45:41] | Yeah, Well. They were very decent Zulus. | 是吗 好吧 他们以前是些正派的黑鬼 |
[45:46] | Decent no more. | 现在不是了 |
[45:50] | – They don’t know who’s behind Billy. – Right. | -他们不知道比利上头的人是谁 -没错 |
[45:51] | You have to be very careful about that, you see? | 这点你得分外小心 明白吗 |
[45:54] | Cunts like Billy, | 比利这种傻逼 |
[45:55] | they’ve always got someone behind them. Am I right? | 他们上头肯定有人罩着 我说的没错吧 |
[45:59] | I mean even a spade who’s just come out of a fucking tree. | 就算是那种烂大街的小混混也一样 |
[46:03] | You can never imagine some cunt like that was in charge. | 你没法想象这种傻逼会是老大 |
[46:05] | Can you fucking imagine it? | 你他妈能想象吗 |
[46:10] | Yeah, Well, I’m gonna put | 好吧 我要让你 |
[46:12] | you in charge of a high rise in Peckham. | 去负责佩克汉姆的一栋楼 |
[46:17] | Need a bit of discipline there, | 得好好管教管教 |
[46:19] | you know, been one or two boom-boom incidents. | 以前出过点乱子 |
[46:21] | The natives are restless and all out of bollocks. | 那儿的人总是满嘴胡话 闹腾个不停 |
[46:24] | I see. I’m very honoured. | 明白 我很荣幸 |
[46:30] | But I’m still learning the ropes. | 可我还在熟悉情况[直译为学着系绳子] |
[46:36] | That’s old Navy talk. | 那是以前海军的说法 |
[46:40] | In case you don’t quite understand what that means, | 要是你还不太理解这个词的意思 |
[46:44] | it means you have to learn | 意思是在成为正式海员之前 |
[46:45] | the ropes before you become an able seaman. | 你得先学会怎么系绳子 |
[46:48] | – You understand that? – Specialised business, isn’t it? | -明白吗 -得精通这门生意 对吧 |
[46:51] | – Hmm. – So I think I should hold off. | -嗯 -所以我觉得我得慢慢来 |
[46:58] | Well, if you want to tag | 好吧 要是你想再 |
[46:59] | along with that cunt a little bit longer, | 跟着这傻逼待一会儿的话 |
[47:01] | then that’s up to you. | 那随便你 |
[47:10] | Oh, fuck me. | 操 |
[47:12] | Bit early for that. | 是有点儿太早了 |
[47:16] | Oh, I got a little surprise for you Thursday night. | 噢 周四晚上我给你准备了点小惊喜 |
[47:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -啊 -对 |
[47:21] | He’ll pick you up. If he’s still about. | 他会带你过来 要是他还在的话 |
[47:29] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[47:32] | She in there or what? You giving her one? | 她在不在里面 你上过她了吗 |
[47:33] | Yeah, you’re a guy working. | 你有你的工作 |
[47:34] | We’re just guys working, too! | 可我们也得干活啊 |
[47:36] | – Is she in there? – She’s not here. | -她在里头吗 -不在 |
[47:37] | Oh, come on, she must be in there, yeah? | 噢 得了吧 她肯定在里头 对不 |
[47:39] | Who’s giving her one? You must know who’s giving her one. | 谁上过她 你肯定知道谁上过她 |
[47:41] | Give us something, mate, I’ve got kids to feed. | 说两句 哥们 我还得养家糊口 |
[47:42] | What’s your name, yeah? | 你叫什么 |
[47:44] | Come on! | 说吧 |
[47:45] | Come on, who are you? You doing her, yeah? | 说吧 你是谁 你跟她上过床 对不 |
[47:51] | Her husband crashed a car | 她丈夫在西班牙出了车祸 |
[47:52] | in Spain and incinerated a fucking viscount. | 把他妈的一个子爵给烧成了渣 |
[47:56] | – Lovely. – Now I have a dental situation. | -真动听 -现在我得去看牙医了 |
[48:00] | She wants to know if you can drive. Can you drive? | 她想知道你会不会开车 你会吗 |
[48:27] | So, you’re not a criminal. | 所以说 你不是罪犯 |
[48:31] | You’re just like anybody who might have gotten pinched | 你跟其他人一样 只是在酒吧打了什么人 |
[48:34] | for hitting someone in a bar. | 然后碰巧被逮住而已 |
[48:37] | – There was more to it than that. – Was or is? | -其实还有别的 -以前还是现在 |
[48:42] | Was. | 以前 |
[48:46] | So what do you want out of life, Mitch? | 你人生的追求是什么 米奇 |
[48:48] | Out of all this worthless shit? | 除了现在这些没意义的工作 |
[48:51] | Enough to eat, a bed to lie in. So I can think. | 有饭吃 有床睡 有能力思考 |
[48:57] | You had that in jall. | 那你在监狱里就有了 |
[49:04] | Could you get me a drink? | 能给我来点喝的吗 |
[49:06] | A scotch. | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[49:16] | This place is a mausoleum. | 这地方简直是座陵墓 |
[49:31] | I didn’t offer you one. | 我没请你喝一杯 |
[49:33] | – It’s all right. – No, it isn’t. | -没关系 -不是的 |
[49:42] | Listen, what you are, it’s not what everybody is. | 听着 你和别人不一样 |
[49:50] | It’s all right to have trouble with the basics. | 应付不来这些琐事很正常 |
[49:54] | It would be odd if you didn’t. | 不然就奇怪了 |
[50:01] | Where would you be if you were me? | 你要是我 会去哪儿 |
[50:08] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[50:28] | There’s no milk and mice shat in the sugar. | 没有牛奶 而且老鼠在糖里拉屎 |
[50:31] | I suppose a biscuit’s out of the question. | 看来饼干就更没指望了 |
[50:33] | Fuck off. | 去你的 |
[50:36] | What we here for? | 我们来这儿干嘛 |
[50:38] | To pack. | 收拾 |
[50:43] | They’re not here yet. | 他们还没来 |
[50:47] | They will be. | 他们会来的 |
[50:58] | You’ve been down to my property. | 你进了我的房子 |
[51:00] | You took money from my Mitchel. | 你从我手下米切尔那儿拿走了我的钱 |
[51:02] | – But Billy Norton said it was… – No. | -可比利·诺顿说那是 -不 |
[51:04] | Billy Norton is a cunt. | 比利·诺顿是个傻逼 |
[51:08] | Fuck Billy Norton. Fuck you. | 去他妈的比利·诺顿 去你妈的 |
[51:14] | How much you take off my Mitchel? | 你从我手下米切尔那儿拿了多少 |
[51:16] | – Fifty. – Giz it. | -五十块 -交出来 |
[51:22] | Who do you work for? | 你跟谁混的 |
[51:25] | – The police… – No, that’s your day job. | -警察 -不 那是你白天的活计 |
[51:28] | Cunt. | 傻逼 |
[51:31] | You go down to my property again and take my money off my boys | 你再敢去我的房子 从我的手下那儿弄钱 |
[51:36] | and you’ll end up in there. | 你下半辈子就得在那儿过了 |
[51:41] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[51:43] | Nothing clearer. | 再明白不过了 |
[51:47] | How’s your egg sarn? | 煎蛋三明治好吃吗 |
[51:50] | – It’s all right. – Is it? Lovely. | -挺好吃的 -真的 不错 |
[51:54] | Fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[51:56] | Go on. | 快滚 |
[52:06] | You can’t seriously advise me | 你不会真想劝我说 |
[52:09] | that what I’ve been doing is worth anything. | 我做的事情有任何意义吧 |
[52:11] | Yes, I can. I just did. | 是的 我刚就那么做了 |
[52:15] | Do you know what a woman’s for in film? | 你知道电影里要女人是用来干嘛的吗 |
[52:16] | Go on then. | 说来听听 |
[52:17] | What this job is that I’m supposed to want? | 我干的这份活是干什么的 |
[52:19] | – I’m listening. – A woman is there | -我听着呢 -电影里的女人 |
[52:22] | to get the hero to talk about himself. | 是用来让大英雄开口谈他自己的 |
[52:24] | About his hopes. About his fears. | 谈他的理想 谈他的梦魇 |
[52:27] | Maybe even about his fascinating fucking childhood. | 说不定还得谈他那让人着迷的狗屁童年 |
[52:31] | But I can’t… I can’t do it. | 可我不 我干不来 |
[52:35] | Either you’re getting your kit off, | 要么是你把衣服脱了 |
[52:37] | opening up the trousers or brains of an idiot in a piece of shit. | 然后开始照顾这个傻逼的裤子或者脑子 |
[52:42] | Or you’re shooting MOS | 要么是你在热那亚 |
[52:43] | in Genoa with some geriatric Italian pervert | 和某个意大利老变态一起拍无声取景 |
[52:47] | who really artistically needs | 而这家伙的艺术追求就是 |
[52:48] | the hero to stick his thumb up your arsehole | 让大英雄在第十七场床戏里 |
[52:51] | in the 17th sex scene. | 把大拇指插进你的屁眼 |
[52:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[52:56] | Do you like the place? | 你喜欢这地方吗 |
[53:00] | – Needs a bit of work. – Yeah. | -还得再收拾收拾 -对 |
[53:06] | You know, I was in Italy. | 你知道 当时我在意大利 |
[53:08] | And… | 然后 |
[53:12] | And I started to fizz. | 我开始口吐白沫 |
[53:17] | My arms felt light. | 我的手臂越来越轻 |
[53:22] | Dirty. | 肮脏 |
[53:29] | My mind was racing and I couldn’t breathe. | 我开始胡思乱想 我无法呼吸 |
[53:33] | And I thought that I was going to die. | 我还以为我要死了 |
[53:38] | So I thought I’ll just go home and I’ll have a week for myself. | 我真想能回家 给自己放一周的假 |
[53:43] | I’ll have a week for myself. | 只为我自己活这一周 |
[53:46] | A bath. | 好好洗个澡 |
[53:52] | But then I couldn’t go out again and now it’s all this. | 可后来我连门都出不了 然后就变成这样了 |
[53:58] | You ever had it since? | 以前也这样过吗 |
[54:02] | Fear? | 恐惧 |
[54:20] | Thanks for coming on, for taking the job. | 谢谢你能过来 接下这活 |
[54:24] | I haven’t taken the job. | 我还没接 |
[54:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[54:43] | The man who did this, did the White House. | 建造这房子的人也建了白宫 |
[54:45] | Seriously, went to America, as one does when things go wrong. | 真的 去了美国 避难去的 |
[54:49] | I’ve heard of that. | 我听说过 |
[54:53] | You spent the night with her? | 你一晚上都是跟她过的 |
[54:57] | I’m going to pretend you didn’t ask the question. | 我会假装你没问过 |
[55:00] | -Did she tell you why she quit working? -She doesn’t like it. | -她跟你说过为什么不拍戏了吗 -她不喜欢 |
[55:03] | Doesn’t see the point. | 我不明白 |
[55:05] | She didn’t tell you why she quit? | 她没告诉过你她为什么不拍了 |
[55:09] | She was raped in Italy. | 她在意大利被强奸了 |
[55:13] | There were no police involved, no newspapers. | 没有警察介入这件事 也没有报纸报道 |
[55:16] | She can’t really report things. | 她不能被报道 |
[55:18] | What happened to the man who did it? | 凶犯后来怎么样了 |
[55:20] | Well, it’s an interesting story. | 这是个很有意思的故事 |
[55:24] | Turns out there were Quaaludes dissolved in his Adescian Chianti. | 结果在他的勤地酒里发现了安眠酮 |
[55:28] | A fucking lot of Quaaludes. | 非常多的安眠酮 |
[55:34] | He’s on a machine in Barnet. | 他在伯纳特被一枪崩了 |
[55:44] | You’re late. You knew about it. | 你迟到了 你知道的 |
[55:48] | What’s the surprise, Billy? | 什么惊喜 比利 |
[55:51] | You would see, won’t you? | 你会看到的 好吧 |
[56:09] | Good of you to turn up, Mitchel. Was this cunt late? | 你总算来了 米切尔 是这个傻逼迟到了吗 |
[56:14] | You know Mr Beaumont and Mr Fletcher. | 这是博蒙特先生和弗莱彻先生 |
[56:19] | He’s not one of them. | 不是他干的 |
[56:21] | – He’s not one of them? – He’s not one of them. | -不是他干的 -不是他干的 |
[56:24] | – He’s not one of them, Billy. – He’s got a fucking foreskin, mate! | -不是他 比利 -他包皮还没割呢 |
[56:27] | I got done by the Nation of Islam! | 打我的是一群穆斯林 |
[56:30] | – And even if he was one of them… – And even if he was, what? | -就算是他干的 -那又怎么着 |
[56:34] | What, you go down there, Bill, | 比利 你是不是下楼 |
[56:36] | and pick up the first black boy you saw? | 随便抓了个黑小子上来 |
[56:39] | Example, you said. | 你让我抓个人 |
[56:40] | Even if it wasn’t him, which it is him. | 就算不是他干的 其实就是他 |
[56:43] | Well, it fucking is now. | 反正现在就是他了 |
[56:55] | You know when I was a kid, I was underprivileged, yeah? | 你知道吗 我小时候活得穷困潦倒 |
[57:00] | My mother, don’t get me wrong, she kept a nice place and that. | 我母亲 别误会了 她把家里照料的很好 |
[57:03] | Just after the war, weren’t a lot of money about. | 只是世界大战之后 我们家没什么钱 |
[57:07] | But you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[57:09] | I remember driving my girlfriend to Bermondsey, | 我还记得开车带我女朋友去柏孟赛 |
[57:13] | so she could go to a party with another boy. | 她好去和另外一个男孩一起参加派对 |
[57:16] | Well, she didn’t think I knew. | 她还以为我不知道 |
[57:19] | But I did. I fucking knew. | 可我知道 我他妈的就是知道 |
[57:22] | She made me feel like a right cunt. | 她让我觉得自己纯粹是个傻逼 |
[57:26] | What’s that got to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[57:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[57:33] | Fuck me. Look at that. | 我操 看看 |
[57:36] | Right in the heart. | 正中心脏 |
[57:39] | Well, ain’t we all. | 可不是嘛 |
[57:42] | You’re an accessory now. | 现在你也是从犯了 |
[57:44] | It’s a bit like being married, you know. It’s for life. | 这事儿就跟结婚一样 一辈子的事儿 |
[57:47] | Now, men that take it to the next level, | 不过能让这事上升到另一个层面的人 |
[57:49] | they can do anything they fucking want, Mitchel. | 这些人无所不能 米切尔 |
[57:52] | Except keeping a guy like Billy from fucking up. | 除非能阻止比利这样的傻逼犯二 |
[57:55] | – Well, we’re of the same mind, here. – You stupid cunt! | -英雄所见略同 -你这傻逼 |
[57:59] | Bill, take that down the estate, will you? | 把他扔街上去行吗 比利 |
[58:06] | -That could be difficult, Mr. Gant. -Oh, really? | -那可能有点难 甘特图先生 -是吗 |
[58:11] | Take that cunt down the fucking estate. | 你他妈把那傻逼给我扔下楼 |
[58:14] | Make the other fucking Zulus see it. | 让其他黑鬼看见 |
[58:16] | Or I’ll fucking bury you, cunt! | 不然我他妈就埋了你 傻逼 |
[58:18] | Now I’d invite you for a drink, | 我想请你喝一杯 |
[58:19] | but I’m running a bit bad at the moment. | 不过时间不早了 |
[58:21] | You should ask a man before | 要是你想和谁签下这种契约 |
[58:22] | you put him under this sort of contract. | 你应该先问问他的意见 |
[58:24] | Yeah? Let’s have a word. | 是吗 我们聊聊 |
[58:30] | I didn’t ask to know your business. | 我对你的生意没兴趣 |
[58:32] | I don’t want to know your fucking business! | 我不想知道你是他妈干什么的 |
[58:33] | Well, now you know my fucking business. | 现在你知道我他妈是干什么的了 |
[58:35] | What you want and what you | 你想要的和你不想要的 |
[58:37] | don’t want are two different fucking things. | 完全他妈的不是一回事 |
[58:39] | Now are we Still friends? | 我们还是哥们吗 |
[58:40] | You’re safe, if that’s what you mean. | 你暂时安全 你要是想问这个的话 |
[58:41] | As houses. Now, I know you. And I know that cunt. | 万无一失 我知道你 也知道那个傻逼 |
[58:45] | You want me to kill him? I’ll fucking kill him now. | 你要我杀了他吗 我他妈现在就杀了他 |
[58:46] | – I didn’t say that. – You did. | -我没那么说过 -你说了 |
[58:48] | No, no, no. That’s what you said. You said it. | 不 不 不 那是你说的 你说的 |
[58:50] | You said exactly that. | 你就是这么说的 |
[58:51] | Take it as you like, I didn’t say that. | 爱怎么想随你 我没说过 |
[58:53] | You don’t have a cunt like that working for you. | 你不想让这种傻逼给你干活 |
[58:54] | I didn’t fucking say that! | 我他妈没说过 |
[58:55] | You fucking said it. You fucking said it! | 你他妈说了 你他妈说了 |
[58:57] | You said it. You know what the most powerful fucking thing is? | 你说的 你他妈知道什么最强大了吗 |
[59:01] | Yeah, knowing what can go wrong. | 不管是谁 在什么时候 |
[59:03] | For anybody, at any fucking time. | 都他妈会做错事 |
[59:05] | Do you know that? | 明白了吗 |
[59:13] | Well… | 好吧 |
[59:16] | Look, what we shouting for? | 我们吵什么呢 |
[59:19] | – Why… Why are we shouting? – Fuck! | -我们吵什么呢 -操 |
[59:22] | We don’t shout at one another a lot. | 我们不常这么吵的 |
[59:24] | Let’s do lunch, we’ll sit down somewhere nice. | 咱俩吃个午饭 找个好点的地方坐坐 |
[59:27] | Have a chat. Like fucking men! | 好好聊一聊 像男人一样 |
[59:34] | Cunt. | 傻逼 |
[59:36] | Fucking cunt. | 真他妈傻逼 |
[59:56] | – What do you think? – I want to live there. | -你觉得怎么样 -我想住在这儿 |
[59:59] | When I was a kid, I imagined | 我还小的时候 我总是想象着 |
[1:00:01] | a big fuck-off house in London, this house. | 在伦敦有一间大房子 这房子 |
[1:00:03] | But it’s his house. | 可这是他的房子 |
[1:00:05] | You have money of your own, right? | 你有自己的钱 对吧 |
[1:00:08] | You ever had much money? | 你有过很多钱吗 |
[1:00:09] | On and off. Not freedom. | 稍微有点儿 算不上有钱 |
[1:00:11] | – What’s that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[1:00:15] | I’m not being a fucking existentialist with a Gauloise, | 我可不是那种抽着高卢烟的存在主义者 |
[1:00:19] | I’m just asking a question. | 我只是在问一个问题 |
[1:00:21] | Ask another one. | 问个别的 |
[1:00:25] | How would you feel about going to a restaurant? Like people? | 你觉得一块儿去餐厅怎么样 像普通人那样 |
[1:00:31] | You would be sitting in a restaurant with a man | 你要和一个因为严重伤害罪 |
[1:00:33] | who just got out of Pentonville, | 在牢里待了三年 |
[1:00:36] | after doing three years for GBH. | 刚从牢里放出来的男人一起在餐厅吃饭 |
[1:00:41] | As much as I love the idea, | 虽然我很欣赏这个主意 |
[1:00:44] | I think it’s the worst thing I could possibly do to you. | 我觉得这会是我能做的对你最不好的事 |
[1:00:48] | Yeah, you’d be ripped apart. I wouldn’t want that. | 对 你会被他们生吞活剥的 我可不想那样 |
[1:00:59] | Okay, I’m going to be very brave here. | 好吧 我要很勇敢 |
[1:01:01] | I’m going to be very bold and very brave. | 我要非常直白 非常勇敢 |
[1:01:08] | If I fell a little in love with you in the countryside, | 要是我说我在乡下的时候有点爱上你了 |
[1:01:14] | what would you do about it? | 你会怎么样 |
[1:01:17] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[1:01:24] | Everything. | 怎样都行 |
[1:01:26] | I was talking shit earlier about going to a restaurant. | 我之前说的去餐厅什么的都是屁话 |
[1:01:30] | I can’t. I mean, I can’t even… | 我不能 我甚至不能… |
[1:01:33] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[1:01:38] | Is she in there, mate! | 她在里面吗 哥们 |
[1:01:39] | Oi, where’s the cunt with the long hair? | 喂 那个长头发的傻逼哪去了 |
[1:01:43] | There’s nowhere to hide, mate! | 你哪儿也躲不了的 哥们 |
[1:01:49] | Are you fucking her? | 你跟她上床了吗 |
[1:01:51] | You are, aren’t you? | 你上了 对不 |
[1:01:52] | Bet she smells lovely! | 她味道一定不错 |
[1:02:00] | There he is! Up here mate, smile for the camera! | 他出来了 看这儿 哥们 冲镜头笑一笑 |
[1:02:20] | I want you to organise collections, | 我想让你来组织收钱 |
[1:02:23] | Streatham, Clapham and Kennington. | 斯缀特姆 克拉帕姆 和肯宁顿这三个地方 |
[1:02:26] | – Don’t know about that, Mr Gant. – Call me Rob. | -我不确定 甘图特先生 -叫我罗伯 |
[1:02:31] | I’m not expecting you to go door to door, not in that suit. | 我不指望你去挨家挨户收 至少不是穿这身 |
[1:02:35] | Fuck me, have a look at you. | 我操 看看你这副模样 |
[1:02:38] | You know you could be anything you want to be. | 你知道只要你愿意你无所不能 |
[1:02:42] | That’s what I’ve always heard. “You could do anything.” | 人们总是这么说 “你无所不能” |
[1:02:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:02:48] | People don’t get given chances. | 不是每个人都有机会 |
[1:02:49] | Not like the chance I’m giving you. | 像我给你的这种机会 |
[1:02:52] | Now, your mate Mr Norton, your friend Billy. | 你哥们诺顿先生 你朋友比利 |
[1:02:59] | He couldn’t run a firm, | 他经营不了公司 |
[1:03:01] | he couldn’t even bring me the right spade. | 他连合适的混混都没法给我找来 |
[1:03:19] | I can recommend the lemon sole, it’s blinding. | 我推荐这儿的柠檬鳎目鱼 做的完美无瑕 |
[1:03:22] | Bit flash in here, I know, | 有点太花哨了 我知道 |
[1:03:23] | but it’s fucking British, isn’t it? | 可这就是英国菜 是吧 |
[1:03:26] | I’ll have the steak, rare and mash. Thank you. | 我要份牛排 半熟的 配土豆泥 谢谢 |
[1:03:35] | I want to go with the lemon sole | 我要柠檬鳎目鱼 |
[1:03:37] | and some mashed potatoes with it, and a few bobby beans. | 配土豆泥 再来点小菜豆 |
[1:03:40] | Start with bottle of Sancerre and a bottle of Haut-Brion. | 先来一瓶桑塞尔 一瓶奥比昂 |
[1:03:46] | And a glass for each one. One glass, the right fucking glass. | 给我们每人拿个杯子 要他妈合适的杯子 |
[1:03:52] | – Sir? – Send me the sommelier. | -您的意思是 -把调酒师给我叫来 |
[1:03:56] | You know, the wine geezer. | 就是那个管酒的老头 |
[1:04:06] | You’re looking for two | 你在找两个肯宁顿的小孩 |
[1:04:07] | Kennington kids who bashed up some old wino. | 他们干掉了某个老酒鬼 |
[1:04:12] | One of them is a young footballer with promise. | 其中一个是很有前途的足球运动员 |
[1:04:14] | And I’ve got a lot of money behind him. Future revenue. | 我在他身上投了很多钱 将来能赚大钱 |
[1:04:18] | Also, it’s the love for the game. | 也是因为我热爱这项运动 |
[1:04:22] | – Isn’t that lovely? – Well, he’s the belle of the ball. | -这多好 -他是足球的宠儿 |
[1:04:25] | Right. | 对 |
[1:04:27] | No one’s going to put him in a frame, Mitch. | 没人能动他 米奇 |
[1:04:30] | You like this gaff? You like the life, yeah? | 喜欢这种把戏 喜欢这种生活是吧 |
[1:04:33] | Well, you’re going to have to give up your day job. | 你得把日常工作辞了 |
[1:04:35] | Not a chance. | 没门 |
[1:04:39] | Lovely out in the country, isn’t it, mate? | 还是乡下好 是吧哥们儿 |
[1:04:41] | That’s proper England, you know. | 那才是英国 你懂的 |
[1:04:43] | Jerusalem. | 耶路撒冷什么的 |
[1:04:50] | You’re a fucking gangster. You’re part of my firm. | 你他妈就是个黑帮份子 是我的人 |
[1:04:55] | Well, there are times when a gangster | 有时候黑帮份子 |
[1:05:02] | – is something to be. – And when is that? | -也有自己的使命 -什么时候呢 |
[1:05:06] | You’re not gonna come and work for me, that’s obvious. | 显然 你是不会来跟我干了 |
[1:05:09] | So when the fuck is it? | 那么会是他妈什么时候呢 |
[1:05:12] | You saw me shoot that fucking spade. | 我干掉那个黑鬼你可看到了 |
[1:05:17] | Eh? | 是吧 |
[1:05:20] | You really think I’m going to | 你真以为我能让你 |
[1:05:21] | let you walk free around this fucking planet? | 自由自在地平安活着吗 |
[1:05:24] | It ain’t gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[1:05:27] | See what you have to understand is | 听着 你得明白 |
[1:05:29] | that if I was a gangster, Rob, | 如果我是个黑帮份子 |
[1:05:32] | you’d be the first to fucking die. | 你第一个就会死在我手里 |
[1:05:35] | I wouldn’t work for you. | 我不会为你做事的 |
[1:05:36] | I’d kill you and take everything you’ve got. | 我会杀了你 然后夺走你的一切 |
[1:05:39] | If I were a gangster. | 如果我真是黑帮的话 |
[1:05:42] | That’s why you don’t want me to be a gangster. | 所以你最好别希望我做个黑帮份子 |
[1:05:44] | That’s why nobody wants me to be a gangster, | 所以大家最好都别希望我是黑帮 |
[1:05:46] | ’cause I could not stop | 因为我一旦出手 |
[1:05:47] | if I started. Do you get it? | 就不会停手 懂吗 |
[1:05:53] | Don’t ask again. | 不要再找我了 |
[1:06:08] | That’s for the steak. | 牛排我付 |
[1:07:10] | Welcome. | 欢迎啊 |
[1:07:12] | I was just getting very high. | 我有些嗨过头了 |
[1:07:15] | Of course you are. It’s 6:00 a.m. | 当然嗨了 这才早上六点 |
[1:07:20] | You haven’t been paid yet. | 还没付你工资呢 |
[1:07:25] | Rent on the flat. | 公寓的租金 |
[1:07:30] | I’m not taking the job. | 我不接这份工作 |
[1:07:52] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:07:54] | Well, I wasn’t expecting you, but you’ll do. | 那啥 我等的不是你 但你也行 |
[1:08:01] | This is my two friends. | 这是我的俩朋友 |
[1:08:02] | Mr Fletcher, Mr Beaumont. | 弗莱彻先生和博蒙特先生 |
[1:08:09] | – All right? – Yeah. | -认识了 -嗯 |
[1:08:13] | So what are you doing here? | 你来这干什么来了 |
[1:08:15] | I thought the place would be empty. | 我以为这里没人 |
[1:08:17] | I came to collect some things of mine. | 就来拿点儿我的东西 |
[1:08:19] | – Of yours? – That I’d left behind when I… | -你的东西 -我落下的 |
[1:08:23] | When I had to leave. | 搬走的时候落下的 |
[1:08:25] | You had to get your things in my flat? | 你来我的公寓拿你的东西 |
[1:08:32] | It sounds silly, but it used to be mine. | 听起来是挺蠢 但它曾经是我的公寓 |
[1:08:36] | No, no, no, no. It was never yours. | 不 不不不 它从来不是你的 |
[1:08:38] | Since I still had a key. | 可我还有钥匙 |
[1:08:40] | Oh, you still got a key, yeah. | 你还有钥匙啊 好 |
[1:08:42] | – But that’s… – That’s my key. | -但是 -那是我的 |
[1:08:46] | You all right? Don’t be nervous, there’s no need to be nervous. | 你还好吧 别紧张 没必要紧张 |
[1:08:49] | – I’m not nervous. – You’re not? | -我不紧张 -不紧张 |
[1:08:51] | – No. – What, you always like that? | -恩 -怎么 你一向都这个样吗 |
[1:08:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:02] | When I was a kid I used | 当我还是个孩子的时候 |
[1:09:03] | to love going to the seaside with my uncle. | 我很喜欢跟我叔叔一起去海边 |
[1:09:06] | Well, he wasn’t my uncle. | 那啥 他其实不是我叔 |
[1:09:09] | He was with my mum. | 是我妈的伴儿 |
[1:09:10] | She had me, but he wasn’t my uncle. | 我妈生了我 但他不是我叔 |
[1:09:19] | He used to do things to me. | 他曾经对我做过一些事情 |
[1:09:25] | You know how that made me feel? | 你知道我什么感受吗 |
[1:09:31] | Did you hear about Kennington? | 听说过肯宁顿吗 |
[1:09:33] | – No. – Go fuck yourself, Danny. | -没 -去你妈的 丹尼 |
[1:09:34] | Everyone knows who I’m looking for | 所有人都知道我在找谁 |
[1:09:36] | and no one’s bringing him to me. | 但就是没人给我带过来 |
[1:09:37] | I don’t like that, Danny. | 我不喜欢这样 丹尼 |
[1:09:41] | All right, but you didn’t hear it from me. | 好吧 但别说是我说的 |
[1:09:43] | What’s his name and where is he? | 他叫什么 在哪里 |
[1:12:54] | I can’t be seen with you, | 我不能被看到和你在一起 |
[1:12:57] | here, ever. Not in England. | 这里不行 整个英国不行 |
[1:13:01] | I don’t want them to take your photograph. | 我不想让他们拍到你 |
[1:13:03] | They can’t have you. | 不能让他们逮住你不放 |
[1:13:41] | There’s no need for that. No need for that, Mitch! | 不用这样 不用这样 米奇 |
[1:13:43] | Shall we go for a ride, Billy, you and me? | 一起兜个风吧 比利 就咱俩 |
[1:13:45] | Or are you gonna get the hell out of here? | 要不然你他妈就给我滚出来 |
[1:13:47] | You’re fucked, mate. | 你完了 兄弟 |
[1:13:48] | How’s that, Billy? | 什么意思 比利 |
[1:13:49] | Gant’s got a hard-on for you. | 甘特图盯上你了 |
[1:13:51] | I ain’t a fucking homosexual. | 我又不是他妈的同性恋 |
[1:13:52] | Fuck this Gant’s… | 操他妈甘图特 |
[1:13:54] | Fuck this Gant’s homosexual shit. | 操他妈甘图特个同性垃圾 |
[1:13:56] | If he is, if he is, | 就算他是 就算他是 |
[1:13:58] | free country, isn’t it? | 自由国度嘛 是不 |
[1:14:00] | I get you… I… | 是我 是我帮你 |
[1:14:02] | I get you the sweetest deal | 我帮你搞到这么好的事 |
[1:14:04] | and you shit all down it. You just shit all down it. | 你却给搞砸了 搞得一团糟 |
[1:14:09] | Your head’s all fucked up. Eh? | 你脑子进水了吧 |
[1:14:12] | It’s all fucked up in your head. | 你脑子真是有问题 |
[1:14:14] | He said you owe him, you owe him. | 他说是你欠他的 你欠他的 |
[1:14:16] | I don’t owe him anything. | 我什么都不欠他 |
[1:14:18] | Get out of here, Billy. | 给我出来 比利 |
[1:14:25] | Give us me some fucking keys then. | 把他妈的钥匙给我先 |
[1:14:27] | One last thing. | 还有最后一件事 |
[1:14:29] | Three years ago when I did that guy, | 三年前 我干掉那个人 |
[1:14:31] | how did your hands look afterwards? | 事后你是怎么插手的 |
[1:14:34] | How did your hands look, Billy? | 你是怎么落井下石的 |
[1:14:35] | You think I didn’t fucking know? | 你以为我他妈不知道吗 |
[1:14:37] | You think I didn’t fucking know, | 你他妈以为我不知道吗 |
[1:14:38] | – Billy? – You’re gone! | -比利 -你那时候已经走了 |
[1:14:39] | You’re gone, man! | 你已经不在了 哥们儿 |
[1:14:41] | I’m talking to a zero! | 我没人可以商量 |
[1:14:42] | Don’t come around here again! | 不许再出现在这里 |
[1:14:47] | Gant wants that motor. Wants it! | 甘图特想要那辆车 他想要 |
[1:14:50] | Wants that fucking… Wants that Bacon painting. | 他想要他妈的… 要那幅培根画像 |
[1:14:53] | – Wants it. – It’s not want he wants. | -他要画 -他要的不是画 |
[1:14:55] | Watch out for a big Bosnian fucker! | 小心招惹个大个头波西尼亚混蛋 |
[1:14:57] | Next time, he’ll come! | 下一次他一定会来的 |
[1:15:02] | Have a word. Don’t be shy. | 来说两句 别害羞嘛 |
[1:15:04] | Hey, what’s the rush? | 嗨 急什么 |
[1:15:07] | – Who do you think that is? – Some cunt. | -你觉得那是谁啊 -傻逼一个 |
[1:15:10] | How do you feel about guns, Jordan? | 你的枪感如何啊 乔丹 |
[1:15:15] | My dear boy, I’m a trained actor. | 孩子啊 我是个训练有素的演员 |
[1:15:18] | I can feel anything about anything. | 我可以对任何东西有感觉 |
[1:15:31] | You took it from | 我猜你这是 |
[1:15:33] | a passing philosopher, I imagine. | 从过路的哲人手里夺来的吧 |
[1:15:39] | You got somewhere to put it? | 你有地方放它吗 |
[1:15:42] | I do. | 有 |
[1:16:11] | I need to borrow a car. | 我要借辆车 |
[1:16:14] | Why? fuck around? | 干嘛 出去乱搞 |
[1:17:11] | Hello, Billy. | 嗨 比利 |
[1:17:18] | – Fuckin’ A! – Get up! Get up! | -他妈的混蛋 -起来 起来 |
[1:17:22] | Don’t! Fuck! Fuck! | 别 操 操 |
[1:17:25] | Come here! Come here! | 过来 过来 |
[1:17:30] | We can… We can work it out! | 我们可以 可以解决的 |
[1:17:33] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[1:17:34] | You were in my house, Billy, | 你去过我的房子了 比利 |
[1:17:35] | where I fucking live! | 去过他妈我住的地方了 |
[1:17:37] | He told me to go. | 他让我去的 |
[1:17:38] | What happened to the owner of my old place, Billy? Huh? | 我的老房东怎么了 比利 |
[1:17:42] | It was… It ain’t to frame you, I swear. | 那什么 我发誓不是为了陷害你 |
[1:17:45] | – The fuck it isn’t. – That fucking stupid bastard, | -他妈的就是 -那个傻逼混蛋 |
[1:17:48] | he went in and he tried to get in to get some fucking clothes. | 进屋想拿他妈的什么衣服 |
[1:17:52] | – Who? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -谁干的 -我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:17:53] | Yeah. So, Gant lost it! Yeah, you know like he done that night | 所以甘图特就失控了 就像那晚 |
[1:17:57] | with the fucking spade! He fucking lost it. | 杀那个黑鬼一样 他失控了 |
[1:18:00] | Yeah, so he took the cunt down to fucking Brighton. | 他把那傻逼带到了布莱顿 |
[1:18:03] | He took him down, he fucked him up the fucking arse | 干了他 操了他 |
[1:18:06] | and he cut his fucking head off, man! | 然后把脑袋给切下来了 哥们儿 |
[1:18:10] | I swear, Gant will kill everybody! | 我敢发誓 甘图特会把所有人都杀了的 |
[1:18:13] | Yeah, everyone who belongs to you, | 没错 所有属于你的人 |
[1:18:16] | I swear, everybody. | 我发誓 所有人 |
[1:18:17] | Does he know about my sister? | 他知道我妹妹吗 |
[1:18:20] | Everybody knows about your sister. | 谁都知道你有妹妹 |
[1:18:24] | Come here! Come here! Look at me, you cunt! | 过来 过来 看着我 你个傻逼 |
[1:18:29] | Mitch! Mitch! Mitchy, | 米奇 米奇 好米奇 |
[1:18:31] | it’s me, you remember me? | 是我啊 你还记得我吗 |
[1:18:33] | You remember me, | 你记得我的 |
[1:18:34] | you remember Billy, don’t ya? | 你记得比利的 对不对 |
[1:18:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:18:41] | No, no, no. That’s Gant’s money. | 别 别 别 那是甘图特的钱 |
[1:18:43] | That’s Gant’s money, don’t touch it. | 是甘图特的钱 你别碰 |
[1:18:45] | No, it’s not, Billy. No, it’s not. | 不 不是 比利 不是他的 |
[1:18:47] | Just another fuckin’ gangster, Billy. | 他就是个黑帮份子 比利 |
[1:18:48] | All the money is mine. | 所有钱都是我的 |
[1:18:49] | All the fucking money is mine! | 所有钱都他妈是我的 |
[1:18:50] | Don’t! Give me that money. | 别 把钱还给我 |
[1:18:51] | I’ll give you my own fucking money. | 我他妈自己出钱给你还不行吗 |
[1:18:52] | Stay there! | 呆着吧你 |
[1:18:53] | I’ll give you my own fucking money. | 我他妈自己出钱还不行吗 |
[1:18:55] | What have you done to me? | 你都对我做了些什么啊 |
[1:19:00] | – Is he all done and dusted? – It’s Mitchel. | -把他解决了吗 -我是米切尔 |
[1:19:04] | And what physical condition is that Billy in? | 比利还活着吗 |
[1:19:07] | Can we talk a little business, Rob? | 咱们能谈谈吗 罗伯 |
[1:19:09] | I don’t feel we got too much more to say. | 我想我们没什么好说的 |
[1:19:12] | Any more out of you and | 是你没什么好说的 |
[1:19:13] | I’ll be paying you a fucking visit | 我他妈马上就去找你 |
[1:19:14] | and I’ll cut your fucking throat! | 把你他妈的喉咙给割了 |
[1:19:16] | – That’s mine! – Give me. | -是我的 -给我 |
[1:19:17] | -There you are. – That’s mine, you cunts! | -抢到了 -是我的 你们这些傻逼 |
[1:19:29] | Don’t you love this place? My friend owns it. | 喜欢这地方吧 我朋友开的 |
[1:19:32] | Alfons! | 阿弗斯 |
[1:19:34] | This is my sibling, Mitchel. | 这是我哥 米切尔 |
[1:19:36] | Mitchel, this is Alfons. | 米切尔 这是阿弗斯 |
[1:19:39] | A pleasure. | 幸会 |
[1:19:40] | I shall order for you both. | 二位都来点儿什么吧 |
[1:19:42] | Yeah, all right, but nothing nasty. | 好啊 什么都行 不难吃就行 |
[1:19:50] | – That’s Alfons. – Without a doubt. | -那是阿弗斯 -毋庸置疑 |
[1:19:52] | Have you been drinking? | 你又喝酒了 |
[1:19:54] | Can we not talk about anything important for a change? | 咱换个花样 不谈大事好吗 |
[1:19:56] | Like the fact I’ve left Dr Raju. | 比如我甩了拉吉医生那事儿 |
[1:19:59] | No longer. Me and Dr Raju, finito. | 结束了 我和拉吉博士 到此为止 |
[1:20:02] | You took his PIN number? | 你把他银行卡密码要走了 |
[1:20:05] | – What? – His PIN number? | -什么 -他的银行卡密码 |
[1:20:13] | Money, money, money, it’s all you ever talk about. | 钱 钱 钱 你真是张嘴不离钱 |
[1:20:15] | – Your tie’s undone. – Yeah, it’s been a long day. | -领节没系好 -今天很累 |
[1:20:17] | Listen. There are some people after me. | 听着 有些人想要追杀我 |
[1:20:21] | And they might try and hurt you. | 他们有可能会伤害你 |
[1:20:24] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[1:20:25] | Very much so. So I want you | 很有可能 所以我想要你 |
[1:20:26] | out of the country until I settle something. | 在我把事情解决之前 离开这个国家 |
[1:20:29] | Well, the world’s got an | 行啊 世界上 |
[1:20:30] | infinite number of places, could be anywhere. | 那么多地方 在哪儿都一样 |
[1:20:31] | Yeah, one of them’s Paris. Here, a train ticket. | 对 比如巴黎 这火车票拿好 |
[1:20:34] | Ooh, Paris! | 巴黎啊 |
[1:20:39] | All right. But I’m going to need more money than my usual. | 好吧 但是这回需要更多的钱呢 |
[1:20:42] | – None. – Of course. | -不给吗 -当然给 |
[1:20:44] | – Yeah? – No excuses. | -这么爽快 -不许找借口不去 |
[1:20:49] | And stay there, right. Until I call. | 好好待在那里 等我电话 |
[1:20:52] | You’re not my dad. All right. | 你又不是我爸 算了 |
[1:20:55] | Alfons, can we get… | 阿弗斯 我们要… |
[1:20:57] | What should we have… | 咱们来点儿… |
[1:20:58] | Two triple Sambucas on fire. | 来两杯点火的利口酒 |
[1:21:00] | Briony. | 布拉尼 |
[1:21:01] | Make sure they’re on fire. | 一定要点火的哦[双关: 欲火焚身] |
[1:21:06] | I like it when you take care of me. | 我喜欢你照顾我 |
[1:21:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:21:13] | – Don’t miss the train. – What? | -不要错过火车 -什么 |
[1:21:17] | Mitchel, I’m not going to drink, | 米切尔 我不会喝酒了 |
[1:21:18] | I promise I won’t drink. | 保证不喝 |
[1:21:19] | I promise I won’t drink! | 我保证不喝酒 |
[1:21:26] | Yeah, can I get my Sambucas please, Alfons? | 我的利口酒怎么还不来 阿弗斯 |
[1:21:38] | – You haven’t been anywhere. – Not yet. | -你根本哪都没去过嘛 -目前是的 |
[1:21:48] | I’ve taken a job. | 我找了份工作 |
[1:21:51] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:22:01] | – I have to go to LA. – Get out of London. | -我要去洛杉矶了 -离开伦敦 |
[1:22:05] | – Yeah, it doesn’t suit me. – Right. | -恩 伦敦不适合我 -恩 |
[1:22:11] | Will you come with me? | 你和我一起走吗 |
[1:22:14] | There’s something I have to do first. | 我要先处理些事情 |
[1:22:20] | But you’ll come to America? | 但你还是会来美国的吧 |
[1:22:24] | Yeah, I will. | 恩 会去的 |
[1:22:29] | – Heard of the Chateau Marmont? – Yeah. | -听说过夏特蒙特酒店吗 -恩 |
[1:22:33] | They have a list, it doesn’t exist. | 他们有一份不为人知的名单 |
[1:22:37] | Your name will be on it. | 你的名字也会被写进去的 |
[1:23:03] | Watch out for a big Bosnian fucker! | 小心大个头波西尼亚混蛋 |
[1:23:06] | Next time he’ll come! | 下一次他一定会来的 |
[1:23:16] | You have a visitor. | 你有客人 |
[1:23:20] | I’m not sure how to say this, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:23:23] | but it’s the sort of thing a celebrity | 但这种事对名人来说 |
[1:23:24] | really cannot afford to have in the newspapers. | 是绝对不能上报的 |
[1:23:33] | What are we going to do with him? | 怎么处理这家伙 |
[1:23:38] | Billy’s get found dead everywhere. | 让他在别的地方被发现 |
[1:23:44] | I’m going to need your help. Are you able? | 我需要你帮忙 你行吗 |
[1:23:49] | If I can poison a producer | 既然我都能用制片人自己的镇定剂 |
[1:23:51] | with his own Quaaludes, | 把他给弄死 |
[1:23:52] | I should say I’m equal to just about anything. | 我就敢说自己无所不能 |
[1:23:54] | Compared to most people, | 和普通人比起来 |
[1:23:55] | I’m a fucking Borgia Pope. | 我就是超拽的波吉亚主教 |
[1:24:00] | What do you intend to do about this Bosnian fucker? | 你打算怎么对付那个波西尼亚打手 |
[1:24:03] | This Storbor? | 那个斯多伯尔 |
[1:24:04] | Kill him. Kill who hired him. | 杀掉他 杀了他的雇主 |
[1:24:08] | We’re gonna need a fuck of a lot of drugs. | 我们需要他妈一大堆毒品 |
[1:24:11] | You have found your man. | 你真是找对人了 |
[1:24:13] | Right. | 对 |
[1:24:26] | I am what I say I am. | 我说我是什么 我就是什么 |
[1:24:58] | Lads! | 伙计们 |
[1:25:06] | I hear you’ve been looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[1:25:09] | You have balls, my friend. I’ll buy you a drink. | 真有种 哥们儿 我请你喝一杯 |
[1:25:12] | No, I want to do a deal. | 不 我要做个交易 |
[1:25:14] | Did you find something at your house, huh? | 在家里找到什么了吗 |
[1:25:17] | That was a funny thing you did. I like your style. | 你这人做事真有意思 我喜欢你的作风 |
[1:25:33] | – You coming? – As long as my new friend comes too. | -你来吗 -我的朋友也得跟着 |
[1:25:37] | You’re so fucked, mate! | 你完了 哥们儿 |
[1:25:39] | Yeah, why not. | 我不下地狱谁下地狱 |
[1:25:40] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[1:26:02] | You ever heard of the Beatles? | 听说过披头士吗 |
[1:26:05] | Niet. | 男人乐队 |
[1:26:06] | John Lennon was me uncle. | 约翰·列侬是我叔 |
[1:26:13] | Who’s this wanker? | 这二蛋是谁啊 |
[1:26:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:26:27] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[1:26:29] | We talk or you’re getting paid. | 我们好好谈谈 不然就给你钱 |
[1:26:31] | – Yeah. – What does he mean, getting paid? | -恩 -他什么意思 给钱 |
[1:26:36] | Does everyone get this high? | 都喝高了吗 |
[1:26:42] | What do you mean, getting paid? | 你什么意思 给钱 |
[1:26:45] | As in, you do Gant, | 跟我干 你把甘图特做掉 |
[1:26:47] | I’ll double it. | 我付你双份 |
[1:26:49] | Have you got the balls to kill Gant? | 有种杀甘图特吗 |
[1:26:53] | I have killed babies. | 我连孩子都杀过 |
[1:26:57] | That’s good to know. | 很好 |
[1:27:04] | Let it happen, mate. You’re done. | 先下手为强 哥们儿 死吧你 |
[1:27:42] | Mr Mitchel, look, | 米切尔先生 听着 |
[1:27:44] | I won’t say anything! | 我什么都不会说出去的 |
[1:28:48] | It’s not just grass. | 不止是烟草 |
[1:28:54] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:29:02] | – Hello. – Briony, where are you? | -喂 -布拉尼 你在哪儿 |
[1:29:03] | I’m in Paris, where else? | 巴黎呗 还能在哪儿 |
[1:29:05] | Good girl. Stay there, all right? | 好姑娘 好好待在哪儿 懂吗 |
[1:29:08] | All right. | 知道了 |
[1:29:11] | Breathe. | 吸 |
[1:29:20] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:29:30] | Briony? | 布拉尼 |
[1:30:00] | Where’s Briony? | 布拉尼呢 |
[1:30:27] | Well, Well, Well. | 好 好 好 |
[1:30:30] | What lovely surprises. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[1:30:34] | Oh, you have no fucking idea. | 你他妈肯定想不到 |
[1:30:46] | Thank you for coming in. | 感谢前来 |
[1:30:49] | Would you get down there, please? | 下去好吗 请 |
[1:30:54] | What the fuck are you doing? That’s just dope, mate. | 你他妈搞什么啊 那可是毒品 伙计 |
[1:30:57] | Please. | 请 |
[1:31:29] | Right here. Right here. | 这边 这边 |
[1:31:47] | Yes? | 你哪位 |
[1:32:24] | How the fuck did you get in? | 你他妈怎么进来的 |
[1:32:26] | Your missus let me in. | 你太太让我进来的 |
[1:32:29] | I’ve got 60 grand here. In this room. | 我这里有六万块 就在屋里 |
[1:32:33] | Get it. | 拿来 |
[1:32:59] | Don’t open it. | 不许打开 |
[1:33:02] | – Why not? – Because there’s a fucking gun in it. | -为什么 -因为他妈的里边有枪 |
[1:33:05] | Out you come. | 出来 |
[1:33:15] | Get into bed. | 上床去 |
[1:33:24] | You and me could be great. | 咱们联手能成就大事 |
[1:33:26] | People will remember us. | 被人铭记 |
[1:33:31] | – It’s funny what you remember. – Oh, yeah. | -你居然还记得 有意思 -是啊 |
[1:33:34] | I wrote a poem for a girl once, | 我曾经为一个姑娘写过首诗 |
[1:33:38] | she signed her name to it and | 她把自己的名字签上 |
[1:33:40] | gave it to her other boyfriend. | 然后献给了另一个男朋友 |
[1:33:41] | What’s that got to do with me? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[1:35:35] | My client has no knowledge of any of these matters. | 我的当事人对这些事毫不知情 |
[1:35:38] | At the time of the incident, | 事件发生的时候 |
[1:35:40] | my client was already in transit to the United States. | 我的当事人已在前往美国的途中了 |
[1:35:59] | Heard you’d been looking for me. | 听说你一直在找我 |
[1:36:36] | This is a matter for the London Metropolitan Police. | 此事件由伦敦警厅负责 |
[1:36:39] | No further questions at this time. | 暂不回答其他问题了 |