时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | So it’s all down to this, folks. | 成败在此一举了 各位 |
[00:19] | Texas’s last chance to save their season. | 这是得州队拯救这个赛季的最后机会 |
[00:22] | The Longhorns are in field goal range | 长角牛队已经推进到了任意球射门范围内 |
[00:24] | with four seconds remaining in the fourth quarter. | 第四节还剩下四秒钟 |
[00:27] | Their kicker is 17 for 25 for field goals on the season. | 他们本赛季25次射门17中 |
[00:30] | The snap is good, kick is up, through the uprights! | 发球很不错 射门了 球进了 |
[00:33] | Texas gets three. We’re going into overtime. | 得州队得三分 进入加时赛 |
[00:52] | Oh, kick me! | 该死的 |
[00:59] | The flames! The flames are moving fast! | 火 火烧得很快 |
[01:01] | Okay, stay calm, sir. Where are you? | 保持冷静 先生 你在哪里 |
[01:03] | I’m at the Farm and Feed Factory, | 我在农畜饲料厂 |
[01:05] | off Old Walker Road. | 老沃克路附近 |
[01:06] | I’m in the kitchen in the main building and– | 我在主楼的厨房 |
[01:10] | I’m so fired. | 我真的要被烧死了[被解雇了] |
[01:12] | 126, please be advised, | 126队 请注意 |
[01:14] | caller is trapped in the break room in the center of the compound. | 呼救者被困在了一座工厂中央的休息室 |
[01:18] | Dispatch, this is Engine 126. | 调度中心 这里是126消防队 |
[01:20] | This place is going up like a tinderbox. | 这地方的火势在迅速扩大 |
[01:22] | We are talking about at least a four-alarm. | 这至少是个四级应急响应火灾 |
[01:25] | Okay, y’all take care of yourselves out there, you hear? | 好吧 你们在现场当心点 听见没 |
[01:31] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[01:32] | Help! Over here! | 救命啊 我在这里 |
[01:35] | We got another one! We got another one! | 还有人员受困 还有人员受困 |
[01:37] | Hey, up there, got all that water in the tower. | 那上面 先全力扑灭那座塔楼上的火 |
[01:40] | Garrity. Hit it with everything you got. | 加瑞蒂 尽你所能吧 |
[01:46] | Harkes, we need more pressure. | 哈克斯 水压再高点 |
[01:48] | We’re almost dry, sir. | 水快用完了 长官 |
[01:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:51] | Cap, I think I remember seeing a hydrant on the map | 队长 我记得我在地图上看到过 在那边有消防栓 |
[01:53] | about a hundred yards that way. | 离这里大概91米 |
[01:55] | If I can run a four-inch line to it, | 如果我能去那边接上一根四英寸的水管 |
[01:57] | we could have a fair fight. | 应该就能把火扑灭了 |
[01:58] | Get ‘er done. | 快去 |
[02:00] | All right, stepping off. | 好了 出发 |
[02:02] | Y’all be ready to hold on tight! | 准备好 抓紧了 |
[02:23] | There it is! | 有水了 |
[02:35] | Come in 126, do you copy? | 126队 收到请回答 |
[02:37] | Dispatch, this is 126. | 调度中心 这里是126队 |
[02:39] | – What’s up? – We just got a call in Spanish from a maintenance man. | -怎么了 -刚刚有个维修工用西班牙语打来了电话 |
[02:41] | Said they store fertilizer, ammonium nitrate, in that facility. | 他说那个工厂里存放着化肥 硝酸铵 |
[02:45] | Y’all need to pull those men back. | 你得让所有人员撤退 |
[02:47] | Engine 126! | 126消防队 |
[02:49] | Engine 126, fall back! | 126消防队 退后 |
[02:51] | Fall back! Fall back! | 退后 退后 |
[03:05] | Ladder 126, do you copy? | 126云梯队 收到请回答 |
[03:13] | Ladder 126, please respond. | 126云梯队 请回答 |
[03:17] | Ladder 126! | 126云梯队 |
[03:24] | Ladder 126. | 126云梯队 |
[03:34] | I’m gonna ask Alex to marry me tonight. | 我打算今晚跟艾利克斯求婚 |
[03:40] | Dad, please don’t say anything negative, all right? | 爸 请你别打击我好吗 |
[03:42] | I already bought the ring. | 我连戒指都买好了 |
[03:44] | How about moving in together first? | 不如先同居再求婚吧 |
[03:47] | Grand gestures, right? | 要大胆一点 不是吗 |
[03:48] | Isn’t that what you always say? Big swings? | 你不是一直这么说的吗 要有大的转变 |
[03:50] | I’ve also been divorced twice. | 我还离过两次婚呢 |
[03:54] | New York Fire. We’re here to help. | 纽约消防局 我们来帮你了 |
[03:56] | Help! Someone, help! | 救命啊 来人呐 救命 |
[03:59] | Come on, help me up! | 拜托 拉我上去 |
[04:02] | Get me down from here, please! | 让我从这里下去 拜托 |
[04:05] | Get me out of here! | 快把我救出去 |
[04:06] | Oh, God, I love New York. | 天哪 我真是爱死纽约了 |
[04:08] | Please! Help, help! | 救命 救命 |
[04:13] | So, | 所以 |
[04:14] | you gonna tell me what you really think about this proposal, or | 你是打算把你关于这次求婚的真正想法告诉我呢 |
[04:18] | you just gonna keep pretending that you don’t have an opinion? | 还是打算假装你没意见 |
[04:22] | You’re an adult, you think it’s right… | 你是个成年人了 既然你觉得这么做是对的 |
[04:26] | I say go for it. | 那就努力争取吧 |
[04:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[04:31] | Thanks, Dad. | 多谢鼓励 爸 |
[04:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:37] | Yeah, it’s some viral thing I can’t kick. | 没事 老毛病一直好不了 |
[04:39] | I’m gonna go to the doctor, get some antibiotics. | 我去看看医生 开点抗生素吃 |
[04:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:45] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[04:55] | These are tumors. | 这些是肿瘤 |
[04:56] | They’re stage 1B, | 还在1B期 |
[04:57] | which means they haven’t spread to your lymph nodes, | 这意味着它们还没有扩散到你的淋巴结 |
[04:59] | which is very fortunate. | 也算不幸中的万幸 |
[05:00] | We caught it early. | 我们发现得早 |
[05:03] | Lung cancer? | 肺癌吗 |
[05:05] | But I had a chest x-ray last year. | 但我去年才照过胸部X光 |
[05:09] | You were at ground zero when the buildings came down, yes? | 双子塔被撞毁的时候 你在现场是吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:15] | Then I don’t have to tell you | 那你肯定也知道 |
[05:16] | by the 20th anniversary of 9/11, | 等911事件发生20周年的时候 |
[05:17] | more survivors who were there that day | 当年事发或清理时在场的幸存者中 |
[05:19] | and during the cleanup will get sick or die | 生病和死亡的人数 |
[05:20] | than people killed on 9/11 itself. | 将超过911事件本身所造成的死亡人数 |
[05:24] | This is gonna kill me, isn’t it? | 我会死 不是吗 |
[05:26] | If you’re going to get a diagnosis like this, | 如果你被确诊了癌症 |
[05:28] | it’s the best-case scenario. | 这已经是最好的情况了 |
[05:32] | – Can I work? – Yes. | -我能工作吗 -可以 |
[05:34] | But here’s my advice: | 但我的建议是 |
[05:35] | Don’t worry about the physical parts of this. | 不要担心身体这部分 |
[05:37] | You’re young and strong. The numbers are on your side. | 你还年轻力壮 希望还是有的 |
[05:40] | It’s the psychological part of the diagnosis | 绊倒大多数人的 |
[05:42] | that trips most people up. | 是确诊所造成的心理影响 |
[05:44] | Let this be an opportunity to look at your life, | 把这当成一个机会 来好好审视你的人生 |
[05:46] | your work, your relationships, | 你的工作 你的感情 |
[05:48] | and make sure they’re all you want them to be. | 确保它们都是你想要的样子 |
[05:50] | My son’s getting engaged tonight. | 我儿子今晚要订婚了 |
[05:54] | Will I make it to the wedding? | 我能活到婚礼那天吗 |
[05:55] | I don’t like to give timelines, | 我不愿意告诉病人他们还能活多久 |
[05:57] | but weill do everything we can to make sure you do. | 但我们会尽全力让你能看到那天 |
[06:41] | This is nice. | 这里真不错 |
[06:43] | Yeah, I wanted some place really nice. | 是啊 我想找个好点的地方 |
[06:45] | So I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你说点事情 |
[06:49] | – So do I. – Let me go first. | -我也是 -让我先说吧 |
[07:03] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰德队长 |
[07:06] | We were about to give up on you. | 我们还以为你不会来了 |
[07:08] | Beth Healy with the Department of Justice. | 我是司法部的贝丝·希丽 |
[07:10] | We were supposed to meet at nine? | 我们本该在九点见面的 |
[07:11] | Yes, we spoke on the phone. | 没错 我们通过电话 |
[07:13] | So sorry. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[07:14] | This is Deputy Fire Chief Alden Radford from Austin, Texas. | 这是来自得州奥斯汀的消防局副局长奥登·拉德福 |
[07:17] | Welcome to New York. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[07:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | What is that, a meteorite? | 这是什么 陨石吗 |
[07:22] | That’s a reminder. | 这是一个提醒 |
[07:24] | It’s from the South Tower. | 它来自世贸双子塔中的南塔 |
[07:26] | The… | 当时… |
[07:27] | the heat was so intense, it melted metal, | 当时温度太高 把金属都熔化了 |
[07:30] | and the guys from this house went in anyway. | 但是 这里的消防队员还是进去了 |
[07:33] | That’s the standard they set for us here. | 这是他们为我们立下的标准 |
[07:35] | Captain Strand, | 斯特兰德队长 |
[07:37] | I believe that you’re aware of the | 我相信你听说了 |
[07:39] | tragedy that happened in our department? | 发生在我们消防局的悲剧 |
[07:41] | Yes, I am. I’m very sorry. | 是的 对此我深表遗憾 |
[07:43] | We want you to come down to Texas | 我们希望你能来得克萨斯 |
[07:45] | and do for Austin what you did here. | 为奥斯汀市作出同样的贡献 |
[07:48] | No one has ever built an entire house from scratch before. | 之前从没有人从零开始打造过一个消防局 |
[07:52] | But you have, Captain, | 但你做到了 队长 |
[07:53] | after 9/11. | 在911事件之后 |
[07:56] | Why is the Department of Justice involved in this? | 为什么司法部会介入此事 |
[07:59] | There was a bit of an inclusivity issue down there. | 之前那里有一些包容性问题 |
[08:03] | Civil Rights division got involved, so we had to step in. | 民权司介入了 我们也不得不介入 |
[08:06] | Four years later, it’s getting better. | 四年之后 情况改善了 |
[08:08] | There are 48 firehouses in Austin, | 奥斯汀市有48个消防站 |
[08:10] | 35 of them have made meaningful changes. | 其中35支队伍做出了重大改变 |
[08:12] | We take this issue very seriously. | 我们很重视这个问题 |
[08:15] | Hasn’t been easy. | 一路走来也不容易 |
[08:17] | Well, I’m flattered, | 我有些受宠若惊 |
[08:19] | but if you’re gonna put diversity first, | 但如果你要把多样性放在首位 |
[08:21] | shouldn’t you hire somebody who’s, you know, diverse? | 你不应该雇佣一个 比较不同的人吗 |
[08:25] | We need someone like you. | 我们需要像你这样的人 |
[08:27] | An outsider who truly understands | 虽然你是一个局外人 |
[08:29] | how much rebuilding this house is gonna heal the community. | 但你懂得重建消防局能给市民们带来多大的安慰 |
[08:36] | Look, I appreciate the offer, | 多谢您给我这个机会 |
[08:39] | but I was born in Santa Monica, | 但我出生在圣莫尼卡 |
[08:41] | I moved to New York when I was 15, | 15岁时搬到纽约 |
[08:42] | I have lived here ever since. | 从此就在这里生活 |
[08:45] | My son is here. | 我儿子也在这里 |
[08:49] | I mean, I appreciate the offer, | 很感谢您能给我这个机会 |
[08:50] | but I’m afraid I’m gonna have to decline. | 但恐怕我得谢绝您的好意了 |
[08:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | I tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[09:00] | why don’t you– | 如果你 |
[09:02] | why don’t you give me a call if you ever change your mind? | 如果你改变主意 给我打个电话好吗 |
[09:05] | Will do. | 好的 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:20] | Hey, do you know where TK is? | 你知道TK在哪吗 |
[09:22] | We thought you could tell us. | 我们还以为你知道 |
[09:23] | He hasn’t come in yet. | 他还没归队 |
[09:39] | TK! Open the door! | TK 开门 |
[09:44] | Yeah, it’s Captain Strand. | 是的 我是斯特兰德队长 |
[09:45] | I need the ladder ambulance at 2735 West 7th, apartment 105. | 我需要一辆救护车 派往西七街2735号105室 |
[09:51] | And bring the battering ram. | 带上破门锤 |
[09:54] | TK TK? | |
[09:57] | TK TK! | |
[09:59] | TK TK! | |
[10:10] | He’s in cardiac arrest. | 他没心跳了 |
[10:12] | Get the EMTs over here now. | 立刻派紧急医疗队过来 |
[10:14] | Sir, you should let us take over. | 长官 你应该让我们来处理 |
[10:16] | Give me the Narcan! | 把纳洛酮给我 |
[10:30] | He’ back. | 他醒来了 |
[10:30] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[10:39] | Dad. | 爸 |
[10:41] | – Dad. – It’s okay. | -爸 -没事了 |
[10:43] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay, it’s okay. You’re okay. | -真的很对不起 -没事了 没事了 你没事了 |
[10:46] | Damn it, TK, you promised me this would never happen again. | 该死 TK 你和我保证过不会再发生这样的事 |
[10:51] | Where’d you get the pills? | 你从哪弄来的药 |
[10:54] | Come on, Dad–I mean, there’s an opioid epidemic. | 拜托 爸 阿片类药物都流行成风了 |
[10:56] | I mean, you could throw a stick | 你随便扔一根棍子 |
[10:57] | and you’ll hit ten guys selling Oxys. | 就能砸中十个卖奥施康定的药贩子 |
[11:00] | Is this your first relapse? | 这是你第一次毒瘾复发吗 |
[11:01] | – Is there something you want to tell me? – No, | -你有事想告诉我吗 -没有 |
[11:02] | I haven’t touched a pill in years. | 我都好多年没碰药了 |
[11:06] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[11:10] | Were you trying to kill yourself? | 你是想自杀吗 |
[11:14] | No. | 没有 |
[11:18] | He’s in love with somebody else. | 他爱上了别人 |
[11:22] | And that’s why he’s been acting weird. | 所以他的举止才那么奇怪 |
[11:26] | A Spin Cycle instructor named Mitchell. | 一个叫米切尔的动感单车教练 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:38] | Are you gonna have to report this now? | 你要汇报这次行动吗 |
[11:42] | We used the battering ram. | 我们用了破门锤 |
[11:44] | The whole crew was there. | 全队都来了 |
[11:46] | The last thing I need right now is to be suspended. | 我现在最不需要的就是被停职 |
[11:51] | I’ll report it as an accidental overdose. | 我会汇报成意外服药过量 |
[11:55] | That’ll satisfy them. | 这样他们应该就会满意了 |
[11:59] | But it won’t satisfy me. | 但这无法让我满意 |
[12:02] | It is tough love from now on. | 现在开始 我要给你严厉的爱 |
[12:03] | You want out of this? | 你希望摆脱毒瘾吗 |
[12:05] | You do this my way. | 那就按我的方法做 |
[12:07] | Therapy, twice a week, | 一周两次的治疗 |
[12:09] | with a therapist that I choose. | 我来挑治疗师 |
[12:14] | And pack your stuff. | 收拾你的行李 |
[12:17] | We’re getting out of town. | 我们要出城 |
[12:18] | Dad, please, I am not in the mood for a vacation. | 爸爸 求你了 我现在没心情度假 |
[12:24] | I’m not talking about a vacation. | 我可没说要度假 |
[12:45] | 欢迎来到得州 遵循得州方式 友善驾驶 | |
[13:07] | 奥斯汀市消防局 126急救队 | |
[13:29] | This place is exactly like it was the night the call came in. | 这地方还是那晚接到报警时的样子 |
[13:33] | They shuttered it the next day. | 他们事发第二天就把这里关闭了 |
[13:35] | It’s like a tomb. | 这里就像个坟墓 |
[13:41] | Dad, tell them you change your mind. We– | 爸爸 告诉他们你改主意了 我们 |
[13:44] | we don’t belong here. | 我们不属于这里 |
[13:46] | We were invited here. | 我们是受邀而来的 |
[13:47] | Yeah, not by anyone grieving the loss of those men. | 是啊 但还在哀悼遇难者的人们可不欢迎我们 |
[13:51] | I mean, they’re not even ready to get rid of | 他们连人行道旁边的死花 |
[13:52] | the dead flowers on the sidewalk. | 都没准备好清理 |
[13:54] | And now what, some city slicker’s gonna come in here | 现在呢 某个从城市来的滑头就这么从天而降 |
[13:56] | and scold them on how they’re doing life all wrong? | 然后批判他们把自己的生活搞得一团糟吗 |
[13:58] | City slicker? | 城市来的滑头 |
[14:00] | An outsider. A stranger. | 一个外人 一个陌生人 |
[14:03] | Sometimes it takes an outsider. | 有的时候需要一个外人 |
[14:04] | Someone they can blame, | 来让他们责怪 |
[14:07] | and possibly hate. | 甚至可能是憎恨 |
[14:09] | Just don’t go out of your way to prove the point, okay? | 不要刻意去证明这一点 好吗 |
[14:12] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[14:13] | I tread very lightly. | 我会小心翼翼地走每一步 |
[14:15] | So, is this in the budget? | 这也在预算之内吗 |
[14:18] | I find people work better in spaces | 我发现 在自然光更充足的情况下 |
[14:20] | where there’s more natural light. | 人们的工作效率会更高 |
[14:22] | What you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[14:23] | Resumes. Yep. | 简历 没错 |
[14:24] | They’ve been coming in from all over the state. | 都是从全国各地寄来的 |
[14:26] | Got a lot of good people here. | 里面有些人选很不错 |
[14:27] | This one here, that is my past– | 这个人 是我以前的 |
[14:30] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[14:31] | Oh, that’s Mateo. | 那是马特奥 |
[14:33] | Frequent flyer in the academy. | 消防学院的常客 |
[14:35] | Never passed, but he’s a good kid, | 他一直没通过 不过他是个好孩子 |
[14:37] | so I hired him as my driver. | 所以我雇他来当司机 |
[14:41] | All right, Chief. Well, I will look at your resumes. | 好吧 局长 我会好好看看你的这堆简历 |
[14:45] | I’m casting a slightly wider net. | 我想把网稍微撒宽点 |
[14:49] | This crew can’t just be good. | 这个队伍不能仅仅是好 |
[14:50] | They gotta be the best. | 他们得做到最好 |
[14:52] | Gotta be the 1927 Yankees. | 得像1927年的洋基队一样 |
[14:54] | No one’s gonna cut us any slack. | 没有人会对我们放松要求 |
[14:56] | We need exceptional people. | 我们需要出色的人选 |
[14:57] | Gotta be battle tested. | 要经历战斗的考验 |
[14:59] | But this chick just seems kind of crazy. | 但这姑娘似乎有点疯狂 |
[15:02] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这是坏事一样 |
[15:03] | This is Captain Triplet from Ladder 106 Miami FD. | 我是迈阿密消防局106云梯队的特里普莱队长 |
[15:06] | We’re still waiting on that marine unit. | 我们还在等待水上救援队 |
[15:07] | We got two civilians in the water. | 有两位平民落水 |
[15:09] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, Marjan? | 你以为自己在干什么 马里安 |
[15:12] | No! | 不 |
[15:15] | Miami Fire and Rescue Instagram got, what, | 迈阿密消防救援局的照片墙 |
[15:17] | 6 million likes now? | 现在有六百万个赞了吗 |
[15:19] | Nine. | 九百万 |
[15:19] | Cardi B reposted it last night. | 卡迪·B昨晚转发了[美国著名女歌手] |
[15:21] | You’ve racked up 11 reprimands in one year. | 你一年之内被训了11次 |
[15:24] | That has to be a record. | 能创纪录了 |
[15:25] | Well, my parents taught me if you’re gonna do something, | 我父母教导我如果要做一件事 |
[15:27] | be the best. | 就要做到最好 |
[15:28] | You sure you got the right Mateo Chavez? | 你确定你们要找的不是别的马特奥·查韦斯吗 |
[15:30] | You set AFD academy records in multiple categories. | 你在多个项目中创下了奥斯汀消防学院的记录 |
[15:33] | Field stuff is easy. | 实战项目很简单 |
[15:35] | The field is where you’re tested. | 实战即为考核 |
[15:36] | Except you have to pass the written exams too, | 只不过你还需要通过笔试 |
[15:39] | but I flunked out. | 但我考砸了 |
[15:41] | Four times. | 四次 |
[15:42] | When you wash out that many times, why do you keep coming back? | 当你屡战屡败 为什么还坚持要回来 |
[15:45] | Because I was born to do it, sir. | 因为我是为此而生的 长官 |
[15:48] | Insubordination, reckless behavior. | 不服从命令 鲁莽行事 |
[15:51] | I’m allergic to poor leadership. | 我对差劲的领导过敏 |
[15:52] | Insubordination, insubordination. | 不服从命令 不服从命令 |
[15:54] | When you were washing your boss’s car, | 当你在给你老板洗车时 |
[15:57] | you were wiping down the inside of the door handles. Why? | 你擦拭了车门把手内部 为什么 |
[16:00] | Nobody would ever know if they’re clean or not. | 没人会知道那里有没有被洗到 |
[16:01] | I would, sir. | 我会知道 长官 |
[16:03] | Dad, you bring this guy in, | 爸 你把这家伙招进来 |
[16:04] | people here would lose their minds. | 大家都会疯掉的 |
[16:06] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[16:16] | – Gun! – How’d you know he was the arsonist | -有枪 -你怎么知道他就是纵火犯 |
[16:18] | and he had a gun? | 并且他还持枪 |
[16:20] | Got lucky. | 运气好 |
[16:21] | Yeah, lucky, my ass. | 是啊 运气你个头 |
[16:23] | You got a stack full of Life Saving Commendations, | 你有一堆救生表彰 |
[16:25] | which tells me you have a gift for threat assessment. | 这说明你有预判风险的天赋 |
[16:28] | Would you say that has anything to do with you being trans? | 你认为这和你是个变性人有关吗 |
[16:31] | Growing up the way I did, | 在我的成长过程中 |
[16:32] | there was a lot of folks who wanted to hurt me, so | 有很多人都想伤害我 所以 |
[16:35] | I guess I learned to figure out who they were | 我学会了在他们发现我是谁之前 |
[16:36] | before they figured out who I was. | 先判断出他们的身份 |
[16:38] | How would you feel about relocating to Austin? | 你觉得调到奥斯汀来怎么样 |
[16:40] | Well, look, I’ll be honest. | 听着 我实话实说 |
[16:41] | The real reason I agreed to come out here is | 我来这里的真正原因是 |
[16:43] | ’cause I’ve always wanted to check out South by Southwest. | 我想见识一下西南偏南音乐节 |
[16:46] | Thanks, Cap, but I transitioned on the job in Chicago, | 谢谢 队长 但我是在芝加哥工作时变的性 |
[16:49] | and that was hard enough. | 那已经够艰难了 |
[16:51] | I don’t wanna imagine what things are gonna be like down in Texas. | 我不敢想象在得州情况会如何 |
[16:53] | Things have really changed for me in Miami | 对我而言 那段视频走红以后 |
[16:55] | since that video went viral. | 我在迈阿密的一切都改变了 |
[16:56] | For the first time, | 那是我第一次 |
[16:58] | I genuinely feel respected. | 真正感到被尊重 |
[17:00] | Can you look me in the eye and tell me | 你能看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[17:01] | that your department’s not using you as a prop? | 你们消防局没有把你当成门面来利用吗 |
[17:04] | How do I know you’reot looking for a prop of your own | 我怎么知道你不是为自己找门面 |
[17:06] | to show everybody how woke you are? | 以向人们彰显你有多开明呢 |
[17:08] | My teachers all said I was a little slow. | 我的老师们都说我有点迟钝 |
[17:10] | I don’t know what your teachers told you in the past, | 我不知道你的老师们曾告诉你什么 |
[17:12] | but I know what you’re not. | 但我知道你不是这样 |
[17:14] | You’re not stupid. | 你不傻 |
[17:17] | – I’m not? – No. | -我不傻吗 -不傻 |
[17:21] | You’re thorough, | 你很细心 |
[17:23] | you’re relentless, | 你百折不挠 |
[17:25] | and you’re exactly the kind of man I want in the 126. | 你正是我想要招揽进126队的那种人 |
[17:29] | When I look at you and what you’ve accomplished, | 当我看着你和你取得的成就时 |
[17:31] | I don’t see a Muslim or a woman. | 我看见的不是一个穆斯林或者女人 |
[17:34] | I see a kick-ass firefighter. | 我看见的是一位出色的消防员 |
[17:37] | You know, somewhere in this town right now | 你想 现在这座城市某处 |
[17:39] | is a kid who is just like you were. | 正有个和你当时一样的孩子 |
[17:42] | Feeling scared, helpless. | 觉得害怕 无助 |
[17:46] | I’d like you to show him, or her, or they, | 我希望你能让他 或她 或他们看看 |
[17:50] | it’s okay to be who you are. | 做真正的自己没什么不好 |
[17:53] | And I’ll double your salary. | 而且我给你开双倍工资 |
[18:11] | You were there, | 悲剧发生那晚 |
[18:12] | the night of the tragedy. | 你在现场 |
[18:15] | Lone survivor. | 你是唯一的幸存者 |
[18:18] | That’s gotta be rough. | 一定很不好受 |
[18:21] | It was six weeks in the hospital, so. | 在医院待了六周 所以 |
[18:24] | I’m good now. | 我现在没事了 |
[18:26] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[18:29] | ‘Cause it says here you haven’t completed your CSID. | 因为上面说你还没有完善你的被呼叫用户识别信息 |
[18:32] | Well, you know, | 你明白的 |
[18:34] | I never really had much use for talk. | 我这人不太喜欢聊天 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry about your crew. | 对于你的队友 我深表遗憾 |
[18:41] | They weren’t just my crew. | 他们不仅仅是我的队友 |
[18:42] | You know, you should know that. | 你应该明白的 |
[18:45] | They were my brothers, so– | 他们是我的兄弟 所以 |
[18:46] | let’s just– let’s just cut the– | 我们直接跳过这些 |
[18:49] | the fake-ass condolences, and– | 虚伪的慰问吧 而且 |
[18:51] | I don’t even understand why I had to come down here | 我甚至不明白为什么我非得过来 |
[18:53] | to interview for a job | 来面试这份工作 |
[18:55] | that I’ve had since I graduated high school. | 这份工作我从高中毕业干到现在了 |
[18:58] | You’re not. | 你不是在面试 |
[18:59] | This isn’t an interview. | 这不是场面试 |
[19:01] | I invited you down here out of respect to tell you to your face | 我出于尊重邀请你过来 是想当面告诉你 |
[19:04] | that I wasn’t sure whether you’d be ready to come back. | 我不确定你是否准备好了复职 |
[19:08] | Now, having talked to you, | 现在 在和你聊过之后 |
[19:11] | I am sure. | 我确定了 |
[19:13] | You’re not. | 你没准备好 |
[19:15] | – PTSD – PTSD my ass. | -创伤后应激障碍 -应激障碍个屁 |
[19:18] | I am the best firefighter in Travis County. | 我是特拉维斯郡最出色的消防员 |
[19:21] | That may very well be, but until– | 可能确实如此 但直到 |
[19:23] | Hey, look, man, I saw what you’re doing when I came in. | 听着 伙计 我进来时就明白你想干什么了 |
[19:25] | You got a whole, you know, “We are the world” thing going, right? | 你有一堆”我们都是一家人”的套路可以用 对吗 |
[19:29] | But you got no place | 但你却容不下 |
[19:30] | for a guy like me who can actually do the job. | 我这种能脚踏实地工作的人 |
[19:33] | Mr. Ryder, I’m gonna do you a favor. | 莱德先生 我要帮你一把 |
[19:35] | You gonna do me a favor? | 你要帮我一把 |
[19:36] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[19:39] | This is my house. | 这里是我的消防局 |
[19:44] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:50] | You’re sorry. | 你很抱歉 |
[19:53] | So how about this? | 那这样如何 |
[19:54] | How about you take your “sorry,” | 不如你拿好你的”抱歉” |
[19:56] | and you stick it up your ass. | 然后见鬼去吧 |
[20:14] | There’s a Jacuzzi tub in the master | 主卧里有一个按摩浴缸 |
[20:16] | and another bath downstairs. | 楼下还有一间浴室 |
[20:18] | All the appliances are new. | 电器都是全新的 |
[20:20] | Kitchen was renovated last year. | 厨房去年才翻新过 |
[20:22] | Great backyard, hill country views. | 后院很棒 能看到山间乡村的景色 |
[20:25] | Rent’s 4,500. | 租金是4500美元一个月 |
[20:28] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[20:29] | If that’s a problem, we can talk to the owners. | 如果有问题的话 我们还能和房东谈谈 |
[20:31] | No. It’s not a problem. | 不 这个不是问题 |
[20:34] | I’ll give y’all a minute to chat. | 那我就让你们聊聊吧 |
[20:41] | I can rent this in Texas | 在得州我租这么一套房子的钱 |
[20:42] | for less than a studio apartment in Red Hook. | 还不够在红钩社区租个单身公寓呢 |
[20:44] | Well, ’cause that Brooklyn real estate is dumb. | 那是因为布鲁克林的房价太离谱了 |
[20:46] | I mean, I think we kind of have to do this. | 我是说 我觉得我们得租下这套房子 |
[20:51] | Isn’t it a little much for just one guy? | 一个人住这么大的房子有点过了吧 |
[20:53] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[20:55] | I’m — I’m not living with my dad, like, permanently. | 我 我总不能永远和爸爸住一起吧 |
[20:59] | Am I? | 不是吗 |
[21:00] | My only priority right now is that you live. | 现在对我来说 你好好活着最重要 |
[21:03] | That means keeping you under my roof. | 这意味着我们要住在同一个屋檐下 |
[21:06] | Remember our deal? | 还记得我们说好的吗 |
[21:07] | You do what I say? | 你要照我说的做 |
[21:08] | By the way, don’t you have a meeting before your shift? | 对了 你轮班开始之前不是要去见治疗师吗 |
[21:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | I’m not leaving, Dustin, | 我不会走的 达斯汀 |
[21:21] | so you may as well open the door. | 所以你还是把门打开吧 |
[21:25] | Fine, I’ll just remind the whole neighborhood | 行吧 那我就要提醒所有街坊邻里 |
[21:28] | that Dustin Shepard is a murderer! | 达斯汀·谢泼德是个杀人凶手 |
[21:33] | You know you’re not supposed to be here. | 你清楚你不该来这里的 |
[21:35] | It’s Iris’ birthday. | 今天是艾莉丝的生日 |
[21:37] | She’s 28 today. | 她今天28岁了 |
[21:40] | You know what I thought would make a great present? | 你知道我觉得该送她什么礼物好吗 |
[21:44] | To give her a proper burial. | 让她入土为安 |
[21:45] | I don’t know what happened to Iris. | 我不知道艾莉丝遭遇了什么不测 |
[21:48] | You can fool the damn cops, but you cannot fool me! | 你能骗过警察 但你骗不过我 |
[21:51] | She spent the last night of her life alive in this house. | 她在这里度过了她人生中最后一晚 |
[21:55] | Tell me what you did to my sister! | 告诉我你对我妹妹做了什么 |
[22:00] | You can hide all you want! | 你想躲就躲吧 |
[22:01] | You will never get rid of me! | 你永远甩不掉我的 |
[22:05] | I’ll be back! | 我会回来的 |
[22:07] | On Christmas, | 圣诞节会来 |
[22:08] | Easter, | 复活节会来 |
[22:10] | Earth Day! | 世界地球日也来 |
[22:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:26] | Do you have an inhaler? | 你有吸入器吗 |
[22:27] | No. | 没有 |
[22:28] | But it’s fine. I’m okay. | 但没事的 我还好 |
[22:30] | Until you’re not. | 迟早会有事的 |
[22:32] | Mijo? | 儿子[西语] |
[22:34] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:35] | The problem is your son has asthma and no medication. | 问题就是你儿子患了哮喘 但没有接受药物治疗 |
[22:39] | He needs an inhaler. | 他需要一个吸入器 |
[22:41] | We don’t have insurance. | 我们没有医保 |
[22:42] | Can’t afford it. | 买不起 |
[22:45] | I volunteer with a group. | 我在一个团队做志愿者 |
[22:48] | Anything happens, call this number. | 如果真的出了事 就打这个电话 |
[22:51] | We help, no questions. | 我们只帮忙 不问问题 |
[22:58] | It’s okay. They’re here for me. | 没事 他们是来抓我的 |
[23:06] | Hey, Carlos. | 你好 卡洛斯 |
[23:07] | Hey, Michelle. | 你好 米歇尔 |
[23:17] | You can’t keep doing this to yourself. | 你不能一直这么对自己 |
[23:19] | You’ve gotta get out of this rut, chica. | 你得放下这段过往 姑娘 |
[23:21] | Happy to. | 我也想啊 |
[23:22] | Just find me a single damn lead on my sister. | 只要找到一条关于我妹妹的线索就行了 |
[23:26] | You ever consider that the reason | 你有没有想过 |
[23:27] | we haven’t found any evidence of foul play | 我们找不到任何犯罪证据的原因 |
[23:29] | is because there wasn’t? | 是因为这压根就不是犯罪 |
[23:35] | Can you just drop me at work? | 你能送我去上班吗 |
[23:37] | My shift starts in 20 minutes. | 我的轮班还有20分钟就开始了 |
[23:40] | I’m not an Uber. | 我不是出租车司机 |
[23:42] | I wasn’t gonna tip. | 我也不会给你小费 |
[23:46] | Man, y’all sure do like y’all peppers. | 兄弟 你们还真是喜欢各种辣椒啊 |
[23:49] | Yeah, so should you, bro. | 你也应该喜欢的 |
[23:50] | Texas Monthly says it’s the new super food now. | 《得州月刊》说这是新的超级食物 |
[23:53] | Cranks up your metabolism, boosts your immunity, | 它能增强代谢 提高免疫力 |
[23:55] | natural aphrodisiac. | 也是天然的催情药 |
[23:58] | And perfect ingredient for revenge. | 还是用于报复的完美材料 |
[24:00] | So what, you gonna slip a ghost pepper in Tony’s taco or what? | 所以你想怎么着 往托尼的玉米卷里加个魔鬼椒吗 |
[24:05] | The man filled my shampoo with hair remover. | 他偷偷把我的洗发水换成了脱毛膏 |
[24:08] | He deserves to be punished. | 他活该被这么收拾 |
[24:12] | The hell is that? | 那是个什么鬼东西 |
[24:14] | Look like the devil’s nut sack. | 看着就像恶魔的蛋蛋 |
[24:15] | The holy grail is what it is. | 这玩意儿可是必杀级别的 |
[24:17] | Carolina Reaper. | 卡罗莱纳死神辣椒 |
[24:18] | 2 million Scoville Heat Units. | 辣度有200万史高维尔单位 |
[24:20] | Hottest pepper on the planet. | 这是全世界最辣的辣椒 |
[24:23] | Hope you came hungry. | 希望你们是空着肚子来的 |
[24:24] | – Yes. – Always, cuz. | -当然了 -一向如此 |
[24:25] | Here we go. | 吃吧 |
[24:29] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[24:32] | Her, in the blue. | 那个穿蓝衣服的姑娘 |
[24:34] | Maria. | 那是玛莉亚 |
[24:35] | Hygienist. | 卫生工作者 |
[24:37] | She works with Tanya at the office. | 她和塔妮娅都在办公室工作 |
[24:39] | Married. | 已经结婚了 |
[24:41] | Hey, but if it makes you feel any better, | 反正就算名花无主 你也没机会 |
[24:42] | you never had a chance anyway. | 如果这么说能让你好受点的话 |
[24:52] | So? | 所以 |
[24:55] | How is it? | 味道如何 |
[24:56] | A little bland, to be honest. | 实话说 有点淡了 |
[24:58] | Real question is, | 真正该问的是 |
[25:00] | how’s yours? | 你的那份味道如何 |
[25:07] | 30 years, you haven’t grabbed me a soda from the fridge. | 30年了 你连从冰箱给我拿一瓶汽水都不肯 |
[25:09] | Now you’re making me tacos? | 今天你居然给我做了玉米卷 |
[25:10] | Come on, cuz. | 拜托你聪明点 老弟 |
[25:12] | Try that, yeah. | 试试喝这个吧 |
[25:13] | That’s why you don’t prank the master, bitch! | 所以说耍人不能耍到大佬头上 兔崽子 |
[25:20] | Marcos! | 马科斯 |
[25:21] | Marcos! | 马科斯 |
[25:33] | My cousin’s up here. He’s in bad shape. | 我表弟在这里 他情况很糟 |
[25:35] | Just spit up some blood. You gotta help him, please! | 他刚刚咳血了 请你们帮帮他 |
[25:37] | What’s eta on EMS? | 急救队还有多久到 |
[25:38] | Supposedly on the way. | 应该在路上了 |
[25:39] | All right, till they get here, you assess the patient. | 好吧 在他们到达之前 你来评估伤者的情况 |
[25:41] | ‘Scuse us, ‘scuse us, | 不好意思 麻烦让一让 |
[25:42] | let us through. | 让我们过去 |
[25:43] | Marjan, talk to the family. See if he has any allergies. | 马里安 和他家人谈谈 看看他有没有过敏史 |
[25:46] | Mateo, move these people back | 马特奥 让这些人后退 |
[25:47] | so we have some room to work. | 给我们一点工作的空间 |
[25:48] | You mean give us some room to work. | 你指的是给我们一点工作的空间吧 |
[25:50] | This scene belongs to us. | 现场归我们管 |
[25:52] | You must have missed the part | 你一定是忘了 |
[25:53] | where they made me the captain of the 126. | 他们任命我为126队的队长 |
[25:56] | Michelle Blake, Paramedic Captain. | 我是米歇尔·布雷克 急救队队长 |
[25:58] | And this scene is medical, so I run the call. | 这是一起医疗急救事件 所以我说了算 |
[26:01] | Since when does EMS tell Fire what time it is? | 什么时候轮到急救队对消防队指手画脚了 |
[26:03] | You didn’t read the Travis County manual, did you? | 你没读过特拉维斯郡的工作手册吧 |
[26:06] | I’m more of a visual learner. | 我更喜欢通过观察来学习 |
[26:07] | In Texas, EMTs calls the shots involving medical emergencies, | 在得克萨斯州 医疗急症由急救队说了算 |
[26:11] | so you do what I say, Captain. | 所以你得照我说的做 队长 |
[26:14] | Airway sounds blocked. | 听起来呼吸道堵塞了 |
[26:15] | Blood in the sputum, esophageal spasms. | 痰中带血 食管痉挛 |
[26:17] | You see his little pepper garden? | 看见他这个小辣椒园了吗 |
[26:19] | This is Boerhaave syndrome. | 这是压力性食管破裂 |
[26:21] | Get me the suction tool, | 给我抽吸工具 |
[26:22] | and a 1% solution of Lidocaine-Epinephrine. | 和1%浓度的利多卡因肾上腺素溶液 |
[26:24] | – Here? – He’s not gonna make it to the hospital. | -就在这里动手吗 -他撑不到医院了 |
[26:26] | I need your men to move him onto the picnic table now. | 我需要你的队员把他挪到野餐桌上 |
[26:29] | You heard the captain. | 你们听到队长说的话了 |
[26:31] | He’s got a ruptured esophagus. | 他出现了食管破裂的现象 |
[26:32] | His chest cavity’s filling with fluid, drowning his lungs. | 胸部破损处的积液充满了他的肺部 让他无法呼吸 |
[26:35] | I’ve gotta get the fluid out. | 我要抽出那些积液 |
[26:45] | Suction. | 抽吸器 |
[26:48] | Come on, cuz. | 撑住啊 老弟 |
[26:57] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[27:05] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[27:20] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[27:22] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[27:23] | Hey, babe. | 我在呢 亲爱的 |
[27:28] | Cheat day come early this week? | 这周的放松日提前了吗 |
[27:31] | – You know if you want some. – I do. | -想吃的话自己拿 -我想吃 |
[27:36] | So you went radio silent on me today. | 你今天没跟我联系 |
[27:40] | How’d it go? The big talk with Captain Strand. | 和斯特兰德队长的谈话如何 |
[27:46] | It didn’t. | 不太好 |
[27:50] | He says he don’t think I’m ready to come back, | 他说他觉得我还没准备好复职 |
[27:52] | and he says that he’s worried that I got PTSD, | 他还说他担心我患上了创伤后应激障碍 |
[27:55] | which is just an excuse, you know, ’cause I’m fine. | 不过是个借口罢了 我挺好的 |
[28:01] | Except for the nightmares, Judd. | 但你会做噩梦 贾德 |
[28:05] | Well, you know, fortunately, I only have to work when I’m awake. | 但幸运的是 我只需要在醒着的时候工作 |
[28:11] | Okay, so, | 好吧 所以 |
[28:14] | you’ll get another job at a different station. | 你可以在其他消防队找到工作 |
[28:16] | I heard the 154 is looking. | 我听说154队正在招人 |
[28:18] | No, ma–no, I can’t. I’m– | 不 我不能 我 |
[28:22] | Look, if I walk away from the 126, | 如果我离开了126队 |
[28:24] | it’s like I’m walking away from them. | 就像我离开了他们 |
[28:29] | So what are you gonna do? | 所以你要怎么办 |
[28:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:37] | Look, the captain’s got it in for me. | 那位队长就是在为难我 |
[28:40] | He don’t give a damn | 他完全不在乎 |
[28:41] | that I got 20 years out on that rig. | 我在这个岗位上工作了20年 |
[28:44] | This job is everything to me. That ain’t fair. | 这份工作对我来说意味着一切 这不公平 |
[28:47] | Well, sweetheart, I hope you’re not trying | 亲爱的 我希望你不是在试图 |
[28:49] | to tell a black woman how tough life in Texas is. | 告诉一位黑人女性在得州生活有多难 |
[28:53] | No. | 不是的 |
[28:54] | No, no. | 不 我没有 |
[28:58] | When you asked for my hand, what did my father say to you? | 当你想娶我的时候 我父亲对你说了什么 |
[29:03] | He, well, he said that he would die bloody | 他说他宁愿惨死 |
[29:06] | before he let a redneck from Seguin anywhere near his baby girl. | 也不愿让一个来自塞甘的乡巴佬接近他的宝贝女儿 |
[29:10] | And what did you do? | 然后你是怎么做的 |
[29:13] | I went back the next day and I asked him again. | 第二天我回去 又求了他一遍 |
[29:17] | And the day after that. | 第三天我又去了 |
[29:18] | And the day after that. | 第四天你也去了 |
[29:19] | Even built his pool deck, as I recall. | 我记得你还帮他建了泳池甲板 |
[29:22] | I ain’t building Captain Strand no pool deck. | 我可不会给斯特兰德队长也建个泳池甲板 |
[29:26] | My point is, Judd, | 贾德 我想说的是 |
[29:29] | is the man I love has never taken no for an answer. | 我心爱的男人一向不达目的誓不罢休 |
[29:33] | So do not start now. | 所以请坚持下去 |
[29:47] | Turn some lights on in here now. | 开几盏灯吧 这里太暗了 |
[30:00] | Mole check? | 在看你的痣吗 |
[30:03] | Pimple check, actually. | 实际上 我在看我的痘痘 |
[30:04] | Pimples? You get pimples? | 痘痘 你长了痘痘 |
[30:07] | Yeah, some of the stuff I have to take can cause acne. | 是的 我服用的一些东西会让人长痘痘 |
[30:11] | What’s your routine? | 你护肤的流程是什么 |
[30:12] | Your skincare regiment. | 你用什么护肤产品 |
[30:14] | Soap and water? | 肥皂和水 |
[30:15] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:16] | That is the worst thing you could do. | 那是最糟糕的选择 |
[30:18] | Soap dries you out. | 肥皂使你的皮肤变得干燥 |
[30:19] | – Isn’t that a good thing? – No. | -那不是挺好的吗 -才不是 |
[30:21] | Single biggest mistake all men make | 所有的男人都犯了一个最大的错误 |
[30:22] | when it comes to skincare is not washing properly, | 护肤不只是正确地洗脸 |
[30:25] | which is particularly problematic for guys like us. | 我们这样的人更要多加注意 |
[30:28] | You know, the work, we sweat, | 这份工作会让我们大汗淋漓 |
[30:30] | we break out, so I start my routine | 还有各种突发事件 所以我会先从 |
[30:33] | with a gentle exfoliating cleanser. | 温和的去角质洁面乳开始 |
[30:35] | It’s all organic, | 它的成分全部是有机的 |
[30:37] | and it has detoxifying malachite. | 内含的孔雀石成分还能排毒养颜 |
[30:39] | Yeah, this looks expensive, Cap. | 好吧 这看起来挺贵的 队长 |
[30:42] | Here, take this for now. | 先用这个吧 |
[30:43] | It’s got soothing botanicals. | 它含有的植物成分具有舒缓功效 |
[30:45] | Guards against razor burn. Open it. | 能缓解剃须后的不适 打开它 |
[30:48] | A little cedar, a little spruce, a little bergamot. | 有点雪松 云杉和佛手柑的味道 |
[30:50] | They put wood in it | 他们居然还在里面放了木头 |
[30:52] | Finally, | 最后一步 |
[30:54] | moisturizer. | 润肤霜 |
[30:56] | This is the engine. | 这就是护肤工程中的水罐车 专门补水 |
[30:58] | Keeps the whole thing moving. | 它使所有的护肤功效都运作起来 |
[30:59] | No, no, you can’t have that. This is very precious to me. | 不不 你不能用这个 这是我的宝贝 |
[31:03] | I think I’m gonna stick with soap and water. | 我还是继续用肥皂和水吧 |
[31:06] | Hey, Cap? | 队长 |
[31:09] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢你 |
[31:10] | You know, most people tend to tiptoe around me. | 大多数人都会小心翼翼地对待我 |
[31:13] | You should expect to be treated | 你应该期望自己得到 |
[31:14] | just like any other guy around here. | 跟这里其他人同样的待遇 |
[31:16] | I have three commitments to my people. | 我对我的队员们有三项承诺 |
[31:18] | Everybody who clocks in will also clock out, | 打卡上班的人也能够平安下班 |
[31:21] | everybody gets a fair shake, | 每个人都会得到公平待遇 |
[31:23] | and no one, and I mean no one, | 没有人 我是说没有人 |
[31:26] | gets left behind | 会被落下 |
[31:28] | when it comes to skincare. | 在护肤这方面 |
[31:31] | Thanks, Cap. | 谢了 队长 |
[31:53] | Captain Strand? Officer Reyes, Austin PD. | 是斯特兰德队长吗 我是奥斯汀警局的雷耶斯警官 |
[31:55] | – Good to meet you, sir. – Good to meet you. | -幸会 长官 -幸会 |
[31:57] | Single vehicle accident. | 单车事故 |
[31:58] | Looks like she hydroplaned, | 她的车应该是打滑之后 |
[31:59] | hit the light pole, and rolled the vehicle. | 撞到灯杆然后翻车了 |
[32:01] | How many people inside? | 车里有多少人 |
[32:02] | Just the driver, Allison Parker. | 只有司机 艾莉森·帕克 |
[32:04] | Doors are too smashed to get her out, | 车门破碎太严重 没法救她出来 |
[32:06] | and don’t look now, bud, you’re about to have an audience. | 别看了 马上就有观众了 |
[32:12] | Show ’em what we got. | 让他们看看我们的本事 |
[32:16] | Allison, can you hear me? | 艾莉森 你能听见我说话吗 |
[32:18] | She’s unconscious. We gotta move. | 她昏过去了 我们得快点行动 |
[32:20] | Hey, Cap. We got gas in the water. | 队长 水里有汽油 |
[32:22] | The fuel tank must have busted. | 油箱肯定漏了 |
[32:24] | Everybody, get back! | 全体后退 |
[32:25] | Mateo, disengage that battery terminal. | 马特奥 断开蓄电池的接线头 |
[32:28] | TK, get the CO2. | TK 去拿二氧化碳灭火器 |
[32:30] | Paul, I need you to get me the Jaws of Life. | 保罗 帮我把救生颚取过来 |
[32:32] | On it, Cap | 收到 队长 |
[32:35] | Allison, hold on. Stay with us. | 艾莉森 坚持住 再坚持一下 |
[32:37] | All right, team, let’s get this windshield off. | 队员们 我们把挡风玻璃取下来 |
[32:41] | You watch yourself. | 你小心点 |
[32:42] | Marjan, you’re up. | 马里安 该你上了 |
[32:47] | Looks like she’s pregnant. | 她好像怀孕了 |
[32:48] | I got a pulse. | 我摸到脉搏了 |
[32:50] | She’s trapped under the steering column. | 她被困在方向盘柱下面了 |
[32:52] | If we can’t cut her out of the car, | 如果没法把她从车里救出来 |
[32:53] | we cut the car off of her. | 我们就把车切开来救她 |
[32:55] | We gotta get her out. I’m worried about this baby. | 我们得把她救出来 我很担心胎儿的状况 |
[33:03] | Almost got it, Cap. | 就快好了 队长 |
[33:06] | Allison, stay with us. | 艾莉森 坚持住 |
[33:08] | Hey, dad, the EMTs just pulled up. | 爸 急救队刚刚到了 |
[33:10] | You got her stable? | 你把她稳定住了吗 |
[33:11] | Alright, let’s get her up quick. We gotta check on the baby. | 好了 快把她抬起来 我们得检查一下胎儿 |
[33:15] | All right, guys, set her down. | 好了 伙计们 把她放下 |
[33:17] | Scene’s all yours, Captain. | 就靠你了 队长 |
[33:22] | Strong radial pulse. | 桡动脉脉搏很强 |
[33:25] | Ma’am? Ma’am. | 女士 女士 |
[33:26] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[33:28] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[33:29] | – Is my baby okay? – Listen, we’re gonna get you to the hospital | -我的孩子没事吧 -听着 我们会送你去医院 |
[33:30] | so they can check on you and your baby, okay? | 让他们检查一下你和你的孩子 好吗 |
[33:33] | This baby and my other baby, Henry. | 我还有另一个孩子 亨利 |
[33:35] | My 10-month old. He’s in his car seat in the back. | 他十个月大 在车后座的座椅里 |
[33:42] | Marjan, what do you see in there? | 马里安 里面还有什么吗 |
[33:43] | There’s baby seat attachments, but no baby seat. | 车里有婴儿座椅的附件 但没有婴儿座椅 |
[33:46] | All right! | 好的 |
[33:47] | We’re looking for a car seat that | 我们要找一个座椅 |
[33:48] | probably got tossed when this thing rolled. | 可能在车翻动时被甩出来了 |
[33:51] | We’re gonna assume this child is still alive. | 我们得假设这孩子还活着 |
[33:53] | Why don’t you guys start up at that tree line. | 你们从那边的林木线开始 |
[33:55] | We’re gonna look on this side of the bank. | 我们去岸的这边查看一下 |
[33:56] | We’ll meet up in the middle. | 我们在中间汇合 |
[33:59] | Where’s Paul? | 保罗哪儿去了 |
[34:01] | Hey, Cap, over here! | 队长 这边 |
[34:03] | The SUV was already rolling when it struck the pole. | 汽车撞到灯杆时已经在翻滚了 |
[34:06] | She hydroplaned into this guardrail | 她打滑时撞到了这段护栏 |
[34:08] | and started rolling from there. | 然后车从这里开始翻滚 |
[34:10] | The doors must have flung open with some force, because– | 车门一定是被某些外力带开的 因为… |
[34:15] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[34:24] | Hey, Henry. | 亨利 |
[34:26] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[34:29] | Henry! Mommy’s here. | 亨利 妈妈在这里 |
[34:39] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[34:40] | Trying to get to him. | 我正尝试接近他 |
[34:50] | My baby! | 我的宝宝 |
[34:51] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[34:54] | Oh, no! The baby! | 不好 孩子掉下来了 |
[35:05] | Yeah, Cap! | 干得漂亮 队长 |
[35:13] | I think this belongs to you. | 这应该是你的孩子吧 |
[35:15] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢你们 谢谢你们 |
[35:18] | God bless y’all! | 上帝保佑你们 |
[35:20] | All of y’all! | 保佑你们所有人 |
[35:35] | He’s an impressive guy. | 他是个令人钦佩的人 |
[35:37] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[35:49] | Oh snap, it’s already got, like, 2 million views. | 天哪 已经有两百万浏览量了 |
[35:51] | Check this out. We’re trending as #TheDreamTeam. | 快看 我们火了 话题是”梦之队” |
[35:54] | Okay, look, I’ve already gone viral twice this month. | 行吧 这个月我已经火了两次了 |
[35:57] | At some point, I’m gonna need an agent. | 总有一天我得找个经纪人 |
[35:58] | No phones at the table. | 酒桌上不准玩手机 |
[35:59] | Here’s to… | 这杯酒敬… |
[36:02] | to the future of the 126, | 敬126队的未来 |
[36:05] | and the memory of the old. | 以及过去的回忆 |
[36:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:10] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[36:13] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[36:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:16] | Do I need to be worried about you? | 我需要担心你吗 |
[36:18] | No, I’m drinking mineral water. | 不用 我在喝矿泉水 |
[36:21] | How’d your AA meeting go today? | 你今天的嗜酒者互诫会怎么样 |
[36:25] | Apparently, they’re way hipper in Austin than in New York. | 奥斯汀的互诫会比纽约的酷多了 |
[36:29] | so I actually really liked it. | 我还蛮喜欢的 |
[36:33] | Thanks for bringing us down here. | 谢谢你把我们带到这里 |
[36:36] | I really like the crew, | 我真的很喜欢这些队员 |
[36:38] | and I like that I get to start something new with you. | 和你一起开始新的生活 感觉也很好 |
[36:42] | I think we’re gonna be just okay. | 我觉得我们会没事的 |
[36:51] | Look, TK. | 听着 TK |
[36:55] | Dad? | 爸 |
[36:59] | I just love you. | 我只想说我爱你 |
[37:10] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[37:11] | That’s him? | 就是他吗 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:13] | We ain’t leaving. | 我们不走 |
[37:14] | Judd, you would deny your wife one night a dance because he’s here? | 贾德 你会因为他在而一晚上都不陪你老婆跳舞吗 |
[37:18] | No, sir. Come on. | 你不会的 快来吧 |
[37:21] | Let’s get some drinks. | 先去喝点东西 |
[37:22] | All right, y’all. | 好了 各位 |
[37:23] | Now who’s ready for some good old Texas line dancing? | 有没有人准备好来跳一段得州经典队列舞啊 |
[37:29] | Captain Strand, shall we? | 斯特兰德队长 一起跳个舞吗 |
[37:32] | Oh, no, no. | 还是别了吧 |
[37:33] | You do not want to see me line dance. | 你不会想看到我跳队列舞的 |
[37:35] | Oh, are you shy? | 你是害羞了吗 |
[37:37] | I thought you weren’t scared of anything. | 我还以为你无所畏惧呢 |
[37:39] | Now I see why you invited us all here. | 现在我明白为什么你邀请我们来这了 |
[37:42] | I see you. | 我懂了 |
[37:43] | Trying to exert your dominance? | 你是想发挥你的优势吗 |
[37:45] | Well, I just think a man should have to earn his spurs. | 我只是觉得男人应该凭实力说话 |
[38:09] | I thought you said I didn’t want to see you line dance. | 你不是说不想让我看见你跳队列舞吗 |
[38:13] | I didn’t want to show you up. | 我那是不想让你难堪 |
[38:33] | Do you wanna dance? | 你想跳支舞吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[38:55] | Where’d you learn how to dance like that? | 你在哪学会跳这种舞的 |
[38:58] | The whole cowboy thing was huge in the city in the ’90s. | 牛仔们那套在90年代的城市里非常流行 |
[39:01] | There was a bar called Hogs and Heifers. | 曾有一家叫做猪头母牛的酒吧 |
[39:03] | We’d line dance every Thursday. | 我们每周四都在那跳队列舞 |
[39:06] | Guess I never lost my step. | 我可是从来没乱过舞步 |
[39:27] | Excuse me, Captain Strand. | 打扰一下 斯特兰德队长 |
[39:30] | Sorry, I’m Grace Ryder. | 抱歉打扰 我是格蕾丝·莱德 |
[39:32] | Judd Ryder’s my husband. | 贾德·莱德是我丈夫 |
[39:35] | Owen Strand. | 我是欧文·斯特兰德 |
[39:36] | We’ve actually met, Captain, over the radio. | 实际上我们有过交集 队长 在无线电里 |
[39:38] | I work 9-1-1 dispatch. | 我在911调度中心工作 |
[39:40] | I took the call that night. | 那晚是我接的报警电话 |
[39:42] | I was on the line with my husband when the explosion happened. | 发生爆炸时我正和我丈夫在线上通话 |
[39:45] | He was running back towards the danger. | 他当时转身跑向了危险 |
[39:48] | Yeah, I read the report. | 没错 我看过报告了 |
[39:50] | And his commendation. | 还有对他的嘉奖 |
[39:52] | And I read yours. | 我也读了你的报告 |
[39:53] | It was all online. | 都公布在网上了 |
[39:56] | You and Judd are a lot alike. | 你和贾德很像 |
[39:59] | You know that saving people is like oxygen to him. | 你知道救人对他来说就像氧气一样重要 |
[40:03] | And he’s suffocating. | 而他现在快窒息了 |
[40:07] | Yeah, well, he needs to take a little time | 在他能照顾好别人之前 |
[40:08] | to take care of himself before he can take care of anybody else. | 他需要先花一些时间来照顾好自己 |
[40:11] | I’m not asking you to throw him back into the action right away, Captain. | 我不是在要求你立刻让他复职 队长 |
[40:14] | I know he’s not ready for that. | 我知道他还没准备好 |
[40:16] | So what are you asking me? | 那你想让我干什么呢 |
[40:19] | What I’m asking is that you do what you do best. | 我想让你去做你最擅长的事情 |
[40:23] | I’m asking you to save him. | 我想让你拯救他 |
[40:26] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[40:30] | Have him come to the station tomorrow. | 明天让他来消防站 |
[40:33] | Let’s see if there’s something I can do. | 看我能不能帮他一把 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:37] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[40:40] | Oh, and welcome to Austin. | 还有 欢迎来到奥斯汀 |
[40:57] | I have to say, I was surprised meeting your wife. | 不得不说 见到你妻子时我很惊讶 |
[41:01] | ‘Cause she’s black? | 因为她是黑人吗 |
[41:03] | Because she’s wise. | 因为她很聪明 |
[41:05] | She’s a smart lady. You married up. | 她是位聪明的女士 是你高攀了 |
[41:07] | So did I, the first time. | 一开始我也跟你一样 |
[41:09] | With TK’s mom. | 因此和TK的妈妈结婚了 |
[41:11] | The second time was– | 至于我的第二段婚姻… |
[41:14] | Anyway, never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[41:17] | Grace thought I should… | 格蕾丝认为我应该 |
[41:20] | come in here and apologize to you. | 到这里来跟你道歉 |
[41:24] | Said maybe you’d give me my old job back. | 她说或许这样你就能让我重操旧业 |
[41:26] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[41:27] | Wise. | 她确实很明智 |
[41:30] | But my old job don’t exist anymore | 但我以前的工作已经不复存在了 |
[41:33] | ’cause when you trashed them, you trashed it. | 因为当你抛弃他们时 你也就抛弃了这份工作 |
[41:37] | What? | 你说什么 |
[41:38] | Well, when you threw them out, | 当你把他们丢出这里 |
[41:40] | when you threw out every picture and every card, | 当你丢掉那些照片 那些贺卡 |
[41:42] | every memory of those men, | 当你忘记那些人 |
[41:45] | those incredible men, | 忘记那些了不起的人时 |
[41:47] | you just–you trashed it all. | 你就抛弃了一切 |
[41:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, cowboy. | 停停停 小伙子 |
[41:51] | Nobody trashed anybody. | 没人抛弃任何人 |
[41:53] | Did I drag this place kicking and screaming into the 21st century? Yes. | 我有没有把这个地方生拉硬拽进21世纪 没错 |
[41:58] | Because I know that after a tragedy, | 因为我知道 悲剧过后 |
[42:01] | people need a fresh start. | 人们需要崭新的开始 |
[42:02] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[42:05] | You’re a real American hero. | 你是真正的美国英雄 |
[42:07] | We should all just bend down and kiss your Gucci loafers | 我们都该躬身亲吻你的古驰皮鞋 |
[42:10] | because your men died | 因为你的手下死于 |
[42:11] | in an attack in New York City | 纽约的一场恐怖袭击 |
[42:13] | with the whole world watching, | 全世界都在关注 |
[42:16] | and my boys bit it | 而我的兄弟们却死在 |
[42:18] | in a stupid manure fire in Texas. | 得州的一场愚蠢的肥料火灾中 |
[42:22] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[42:31] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[42:35] | I’ve never said that out loud before. | 我从没说出来过 |
[42:38] | Only three people on the planet know. | 全世界只有三个人知道 |
[42:41] | My doctor, me, and now you. | 我的医生 我 现在加上你 |
[42:45] | So, | 所以 |
[42:47] | at some point I’ll have to face this diagnosis, | 总有一天我得面对这个疾病 |
[42:50] | just like you have to face what you’ve lost. | 就像你得面对你所失去的东西一样 |
[42:56] | I barely got the lid on this thing, Cap. | 我才勉强接受了这件事 队长 |
[43:00] | If I take it off, | 如果让我现在去面对 |
[43:03] | I don’t know if I can get the monster back in his cage. | 我不知道我是否能控制住那份恐惧 |
[43:06] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[43:09] | I’m sorry for everything, | 所有的事我都很抱歉 |
[43:10] | and I appreciate you trying to help me out, but… | 你想帮我 我很感激 但… |
[43:15] | This ain’t never gonna work out. | 这些终究还是徒劳 |
[43:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:36] | Help me! | 救我 |
[43:43] | Man! | 天哪 |
[43:45] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[43:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[43:52] | Chavez, Strickland, why don’t you get dinner started? | 查韦斯 斯特里克兰 你们先去吃晚饭吧 |
[43:55] | Nothing that comes out of a box. | 那些都是你的幻觉 |
[44:01] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[44:04] | It’s the first thing I did when I redid the station in Manhattan. | 我重建曼哈顿消防队时做的第一件事 |
[44:07] | Put up one of those. | 就是装一面纪念墙 |
[44:10] | So we could see their faces | 这样我们每次接警出发时 |
[44:13] | every time we went out on a call. | 都能看到他们的脸 |
[44:18] | To ensure that we honored their memory. | 这样我们就能永远铭记他们 |
[44:24] | Their sacrifice. | 铭记他们做出的牺牲 |
[44:27] | Your men, | 你的人 |
[44:29] | your brothers, | 你的兄弟们 |
[44:31] | they’ll never be forgotten. | 他们永远不会被遗忘 |
[44:38] | And they call it PTSD, | 他们把这叫做创伤后应激障碍 |
[44:40] | but they should call it | 但其实他们应该称之为 |
[44:41] | PTSI, | 创伤后应激伤害 |
[44:43] | ’cause that’s what it is. | 因为这才是事情的本质 |
[44:45] | It’s not a disorder, you’ve been injured. | 这不是一种障碍 是你被伤害了 |
[44:50] | The monster’s coming out either way, Judd. | 不管怎样 恐惧都会出现 贾德 |
[44:55] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[44:58] | Sorry, is this a bad time? | 抱歉 是不是我来得不是时候 |
[45:01] | Hey, Judd. | 贾德 |
[45:05] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[45:08] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[45:09] | Owen, this is Colleen, | 欧文 这是科琳 |
[45:12] | and this is Mable. | 这是梅布尔 |
[45:14] | This was Chuck Parkland’s wife and daughter. | 这是查克·帕克兰的妻子和女儿 |
[45:18] | Oh, it is an absolute honor. | 这真是我的荣幸 |
[45:20] | We saw you save a baby on the news, | 我们在新闻上看到你救了个孩子 |
[45:22] | so we brought y’all cookies. | 所以我们给你们带了些饼干 |
[45:25] | Oh, thank you so much, | 非常感谢你 |
[45:27] | but you see, I’m keto. | 但我在减肥 |
[45:28] | No, no, he’s not. | 不 不 他没有 |
[45:29] | No, no, no, no, he’s gonna eat it, | 不不不 他会吃的 |
[45:31] | and he’s gonna love it, ain’t you? | 而且他一定会很喜欢的 是吧 |
[45:34] | This is the best cookie I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过最好吃的饼干 |
[45:36] | The secret is Daddy’s lard. | 秘方是爸爸的猪油 |
[45:39] | Premium Parkland Lard. | 是帕克兰家自制优质猪油啦 |
[45:41] | It’s been passed down generation to generation. | 这是代代相传的秘方 |
[45:43] | Chef’s father gave it to him, | 他父亲传给了他 |
[45:44] | and now it is Mable’s turn to cook with it. | 现在传给了梅布尔 |
[45:47] | Well, that is a– | 这可真是 |
[45:48] | an unbelievable family heirloom. | 了不起的传家宝啊 |
[45:50] | Chef always said anybody in the 126, | 队长总说126队中的所有人 |
[45:53] | same as blood to us. | 都是亲人 |
[45:56] | So, we just wanted to say, | 所以 我们只想说 |
[45:58] | welcome to the family, Captain Strand. | 欢迎来到这个家庭 斯特兰德队长 |
[46:01] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:04] | That means everything. | 这话对我意义重大 |
[46:06] | Well, we’ll let y’all get back to work. | 那我们就不打扰你们工作了 |
[46:10] | It’s good seeing y’all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[46:10] | Oh, and I love what you’ve done with the place. | 还有 我很喜欢这个地方被你翻修之后的样子 |
[46:14] | My Lord, it was so depressing. | 之前那个装潢真的太压抑了 |
[46:17] | Right? | 是吧 |
[46:32] | ♪I’m gonna take my horse♪ | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[46:34] | ♪To the old town road♪ | ♪驰骋在这老城旧路♪ |
[46:36] | ♪I’m gonna ride♪ | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[46:37] | ♪Till I can’t no more♪ | ♪直到筋疲力尽♪ |
[46:39] | ♪I’m gonna take my horse♪ | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[46:41] | ♪To the old town road♪ | ♪驰骋在这老城旧路♪ |
[46:43] | ♪I’m gonna ride♪ | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[46:44] | ♪Till I can’t no more♪ | ♪直到筋疲力尽♪ |
[46:46] | ♪I got the horses in the back♪ | ♪马儿在身后♪ |
[46:48] | ♪Horse tack is attached♪ | ♪马掌已钉好♪ |
[46:50] | ♪Hat is matte black♪ | ♪帽色磨砂黑♪ |
[46:52] | ♪Got the boots that’s black to match♪ | ♪穿双黑靴配♪ |
[46:54] | ♪Riding on a horse, ha♪ | ♪骑在马背上♪ |
[46:55] | ♪You can whip your Porsche♪ | ♪你可以开着你的保时捷♪ |
[46:57] | ♪I been in the valley♪ | ♪我在山涧穿梭时♪ |
[46:58] | ♪You ain’t been up off that porch now♪ | ♪你还没开出家门口♪ |
[47:01] | ♪Can nobody tell me nothing♪ | ♪无需他人对我说教♪ |
[47:05] | ♪You can’t tell me nothing♪ | ♪你不要对我指手画脚♪ |
[47:08] | ♪Can’t nobody tell me nothing♪ | ♪无需他人唠唠叨叨♪ |
[47:12] | ♪You can’t tell me nothing♪ | ♪老子不想理你♪ |
[47:15] | ♪I’m gonna take my horse♪ | ♪骑着我的马♪ |
[47:16] | ♪To the old town road♪ | ♪驰骋在这老城旧路♪ |
[47:18] | ♪I’m gonna ride♪ | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[47:20] | ♪Till I can’t no more♪ | ♪直到筋疲力尽♪ |
[47:22] | ♪I’m gonna take my horse♪ | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[47:23] | ♪To the old town road♪ | ♪驰骋在这老城旧路♪ |
[47:25] | ♪I’m gonna ride♪ | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[47:27] | ♪Till I can’t no more♪ | ♪直到筋疲力尽♪ |
[47:29] | ♪I’m gonna take my horse | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[47:30] | ♪To the old town road♪ | ♪驰骋在这老城旧路♪ |
[47:32] | ♪I’m gonna ride♪ | ♪我要骑着马♪ |
[47:34] | ♪Till I can’t no more♪ | ♪直到筋疲力尽♪ |