时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Hey, what’s up, Cap? | 你还好吗 队长 |
[00:30] | ‘Sup, baby? | 怎么样 亲爱的 |
[00:31] | Little spring in your step there, Cap. | 你今天的脚步有些小雀跃啊 队长 |
[00:33] | You get laid or something? | 你是跟谁共度春宵了还是怎么的 |
[00:34] | I’m just feeling a little more at home in Austin. | 我只是觉得在奥斯汀更自在了些 |
[00:37] | Found an organic food market. | 我找到了一个卖有机食品的菜场 |
[00:39] | I found a vitamin shop that sells | 我还找到一家卖维生素的店 |
[00:40] | my fish oil supplements I like, | 里面有我喜欢的那种鱼油胶囊 |
[00:42] | a CorePower Yoga studio within walking distance. | 一家步行即可到达的核心力量瑜伽馆 |
[00:46] | I mean, the place is like New York | 这地方跟纽约相差无几 |
[00:47] | with just a lot less trash on the street. | 只不过街道上少了很多垃圾 |
[00:49] | Here you go, Cap. | 给你 队长 |
[00:54] | Hey, you cut yourself, Cap? | 你把头割伤了吗 队长 |
[00:56] | Oh, that’s the other thing. | 那是另外一件事 |
[00:58] | I found a dermatologist that follows the same | 我找到了一位皮肤科医生 |
[00:59] | hair protocols as my guy in New York City. | 她跟我在纽约的医生遵循一样的护发方案 |
[01:01] | You have hair protocols? | 你还有护发方案 |
[01:03] | I’m putting in for a transfer. | 我要申请调职 |
[01:04] | Hey, go ahead and laugh, | 尽管笑吧 |
[01:05] | but I’m convinced it’s the only reason I haven’t lost my hair. | 但我相信这是我还没脱发的唯一理由 |
[01:08] | I’m not trying to hate on anyone | 我不会去讨厌任何 |
[01:09] | for taking advantage of science to level up. | 利用科技来让自己过得更好的人 |
[01:12] | So every six weeks, | 所以每六周 |
[01:13] | I get my scalp injected with a drug called finasteride. | 他们就会往我的头皮里注射一种叫非那雄胺的药 |
[01:16] | It promotes hair growth. | 这种药物能促进头发生长 |
[01:17] | I think it’s that combination of treatment and trauma | 那真是痛并快乐着 |
[01:20] | they really makes your hair grow. | 他们真的能促进你的头发生长 |
[01:22] | I also use finasteride drops twice a day | 我还会用非那雄胺滴剂 一天两次 |
[01:25] | and then once at night orally. | 然后每天晚上口服一片药片 |
[01:27] | Also, it’s been great for my prostate health. | 并且 这样还对我的前列腺有好处 |
[01:30] | I think you’d look good bald. | 你秃头应该挺帅的 |
[01:33] | I like that shaved head look. | 我还挺喜欢光头 |
[01:34] | Bruce Willis, The Rock– | 布鲁斯·威利斯 巨石强森 |
[01:36] | it’s super masculine. | 光头一般都是硬汉 |
[01:37] | Look, all I’m saying: at a certain point, | 我想说的是 从某种意义上来说 |
[01:40] | a guy needs to have a signature look, | 一个人需要有标志性的外表 |
[01:42] | something to define him. | 通过外表能定义这个人 |
[01:43] | I’m the guy with the hair. | 我要做有头发的那种人 |
[01:45] | I mean, every time I get one of those caricatures from a guy on the street, | 每次我在街头让人家给我画那种速写像的时候 |
[01:48] | my hair is, like, enormous. | 他们都会给我画超多头发 |
[01:49] | Every time? | 还每次 |
[01:50] | How often do you sit for one of those? | 你是去得有多频繁啊 |
[01:54] | I think you have an irrational fear of losing your hair, Cap. | 我觉得你对脱发有着不合理的恐惧 队长 |
[02:00] | Who says it’s irrational? | 谁说不合理的 |
[02:07] | It’s Morelli’s, | 是莫雷利餐厅的外卖 |
[02:08] | so you know they are gonna work us | 所以你也知道他们会让我们 |
[02:10] | around the clock on this presentation. | 夜以继日地来准备这次展示 |
[02:12] | Yep, but at least it’s Morelli’s. | 我知道 但至少伙食还不错 |
[02:14] | Did you get those portfolios from Ivan? | 伊万把文件给你了吗 |
[02:16] | I just need a John Hancock here. | 先生 请您在这里签个名 |
[02:18] | He’s supposed to email them. | 他本该发到我邮箱的 |
[02:19] | – Or a Jane Hancock, as it were. – You have got to stay on him. | -或者女士来签名也可以 -你得盯着他 |
[02:23] | – Excuse me? – Yep? | -抱歉打扰 -什么事 |
[02:25] | – I have the card on file. – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -这张信用卡在我们餐厅有记录 -没错 |
[02:27] | Just need a signature. | 您只需要签个名就可以 |
[02:28] | Sure, man. | 好的 |
[02:29] | I need those by this afternoon. | 下午你就得把文件发给我 |
[02:30] | I’m on it. | 在做了 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:33] | I say we start out strong. | 我觉得我们开场要强势一点 |
[02:36] | Tell the investors that | 告诉投资者们 |
[02:37] | this is a chance to be a part of something that could change the world, | 这个机会能让他们参与进一个可以改变世界的项目 |
[02:40] | literally save lives. | 切实地拯救生命 |
[02:41] | And make them a crap ton of money while they’re at it. | 同时让他们赚得盆满钵满 |
[02:44] | That’s good. Write that down. | 不错 记下来 |
[02:47] | And after their, expected ROI, | 在谈过他们期望的投资回报率之后 |
[02:50] | I thought we could move on to… | 我觉得我们可以开始谈… |
[02:54] | to…to– | 谈…谈… |
[02:57] | Liza, you okay? | 丽莎 你没事吧 |
[02:59] | Yeah, just, nerves. | 没事 我只是有点神经紧张 |
[03:02] | I’m so…itchy. | 我好…痒 |
[03:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:11] | Stop that. | 快住手 |
[03:13] | I think that… | 我认为… |
[03:17] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[03:21] | I’m on the edge of my seat here. | 我快失去耐心了 |
[03:22] | Right, right, we were going to move– | 没错 没错 我们会开始谈… |
[03:27] | which we hope will double. | 我们希望利润会翻倍 |
[03:29] | Liza! | 丽莎 |
[03:30] | – What are you doing? – Liza, stop! Liza! | -你在干什么 -丽莎 快停下 |
[03:33] | Liza! | 丽莎 |
[03:34] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[03:35] | – No! – Liza! | -不要 -丽莎 |
[03:50] | Hey, this don’t make no sense, | 这根本说不通啊 |
[03:51] | because that glass should be tempered for hurricanes. | 那种玻璃应该能抗住飓风 |
[03:54] | I’ve seen this back in the city. | 我之前在纽约也见过类似情况 |
[03:56] | When people are committed, they’ll find a way. | 当人们一心求死的时候 他们会找到办法的 |
[03:58] | Judging by that forehead, she was very committed. | 看这个额头受伤的情况 她确实是一心求死 |
[04:01] | Or should have been. | 也算解脱了 |
[04:02] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[04:06] | I-I could tell Liza was nervous about the pitch tomorrow, but… | 我知道丽莎对明天与投资人的会面很紧张 但… |
[04:09] | one minute, she was fine. | 前一刻 她还好好的 |
[04:09] | The next, she was like somebody from Bird Box. | 下一刻 她就仿佛是从《蒙上你的眼》里走出来的人 |
[04:12] | – Bird Box? – Netflix? | -《蒙上你的眼》 -奈飞的电影吗 |
[04:14] | Sandra Bullock? | 桑德拉·布洛克演的吗 |
[04:17] | JT, to your knowledge, was Liza on any substances? | JT 就你所知 丽莎有没有毒瘾或酒瘾 |
[04:22] | No, she was two years sober. She knew better than that. | 不 她已经戒了两年了 她很清楚 |
[04:25] | – Officer… – Stressed-out people sometimes do irrational things. | -警官 -压力过大的人有时会做出不理性的举动 |
[04:28] | – If you can think of things… – Officer! | -如果你能想到一些事情… -警官 |
[04:31] | Sir? | 先生 |
[04:32] | They’re inside me! | 它们在我身体里 |
[04:33] | – Make them stop! Make them stop! – Sir, you’re okay? | -让它们停下 停下 -先生 你没事吧 |
[04:36] | Sir, put your weapon down! | 先生 快把刀放下 |
[04:37] | Put the weapon down right now! | 立刻把刀放下 |
[04:38] | Make it stop! | 让它停下来 |
[04:39] | Put the weapon down! Put the– | 把刀放下 把 |
[04:40] | Sir! Sir! Sir! | 先生 先生 先生 |
[04:42] | Get down! Get down! | 趴到地上 |
[04:43] | Hands back. | 手背到身后 |
[04:44] | McCoy, stop her! | 麦考伊 拦下她 |
[04:45] | – Stop her! Stop her! – Ma’am, | -拦下她 拦下她 -女士 |
[04:46] | – ma’am, away from the window! – Just stay, stay back down. | -女士 离窗户远点 -退后 |
[04:49] | – No, stop! – Someone grab him now! | -别动 停下 -来个人把他拦住 |
[04:51] | Someone stop him! Grab him now! | 来个人拦住他 把他制住 |
[04:53] | Dispatch, we’re a code six at 383 Highway. | 调度中心 我们正在383高速进行离车调查 |
[04:56] | Send everyone — Stop! Stop! Stop! | 把所有警力都派来 停下 停下来 |
[04:58] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[05:00] | Send everyone you got. | 有多少人派多少人 |
[05:05] | Mateo, Judd! | 马特奥 贾德 |
[05:06] | – Yep. – On it. | -是 -收到 |
[05:14] | We need to get up there right now. | 我们得立刻上去 |
[05:17] | No carbon monoxide. No sulfides. | 不是一氧化碳 不是硫化物 |
[05:19] | If this was airborne, | 如果这玩意儿能经空气传播 |
[05:19] | there’d be 40 people down, not 9. | 现在下面得躺着40个而不是9个人了 |
[05:21] | Looks like you could use some help, Officer. | 看来你需要帮手啊 警官 |
[05:23] | We got three jumpers, several victims suffering seizures, | 有三个人跳楼了 还有几个出现癫痫症状的 |
[05:25] | two people stabbed themselves. | 外加两个捅伤自己的 |
[05:27] | All symptoms came without warning. | 所有人症状发作前都没有预兆 |
[05:29] | APD Special Response is on its way. | 奥斯汀警局特别反应队正在赶来 |
[05:30] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[05:31] | we rounded up everybody who’s still standing. | 我们把所有目前还没事的人都聚到了这里 |
[05:36] | Keep your head still. Sir! | 头不要动 先生 |
[05:38] | Sir. | 先生 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | What are they presenting? | 他们表现出了什么症状 |
[05:42] | BP’s barely detectable. Arrhythmias everywhere. | 血压几乎测不到 很多人出现心律失常 |
[05:45] | Lockjaw, muscle tremors. | 牙关紧闭 肌肉震颤 |
[05:47] | I’ve never seen anything like this, Cap. | 我从没见过这种情况 队长 |
[05:48] | We need to get these people transported. | 我们需要把这些人转运出去 |
[05:50] | We’re not going anywhere till we know | 在搞清楚情况之前 |
[05:51] | what we’re dealing with. | 我们哪儿都不能去 |
[05:52] | Let’s close this building down. | 把楼封了吧 |
[05:53] | Help! Holly, she’s starting! | 来人帮忙啊 霍莉 她开始发病了 |
[05:55] | Ma’am! Ma’am, no! | 女士 女士 不要 |
[05:58] | Can I get some help over here? | 这边来个人帮忙 |
[06:00] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[06:03] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[06:05] | Light aversions, convulsions, paresthesia, mania. | 畏光 抽搐 感觉异常加上躁狂 |
[06:09] | I think this might be a severe case of erethism. | 我觉得这是严重的异常兴奋 |
[06:13] | Mad Hatter’s disease. | 也就是疯帽匠病[慢性汞中毒] |
[06:14] | 19th-century hatmakers really used to go insane | 19世纪的帽匠们经常会发疯 |
[06:17] | because they handled small doses of mercury. | 因为他们会接触到小剂量的水银 |
[06:19] | Handle a large dose, and– | 如果是大剂量的话 |
[06:20] | People go straight Bird Box. | 人就会直接变成《蒙上你的眼》里面那样了 |
[06:24] | Sandra Bullock. | 桑德拉·布洛克演的电影 |
[06:25] | So why are some people down and not others? | 那为什么只有一部分人出了事 |
[06:27] | That’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? | 这才是关键问题 不是吗 |
[06:32] | Listen, you need to contact North Austin Regional, | 听着 你去联络奥斯汀北区医院 |
[06:35] | Mercy, and University Medical | 仁爱医院和大学医院 |
[06:37] | and tell them that they need to get their trauma teams ready. | 告诉他们让创伤急救小组做好准备 |
[06:39] | Right. | 知道了 |
[06:40] | – You got her? – Yeah. | -她就交给你了 -行 |
[06:41] | – Let me get this arm. – Okay. | -我来处理这条胳膊 -好 |
[06:43] | If you are feeling sick, speak up! | 如果有人感觉不适 就说出来 |
[06:45] | No one leaves until Special Response | 在特别反应队确认无异常 允许你离开前 |
[06:47] | clears you to go. | 任何人都不能离开 |
[06:49] | Whose quinoa is this? | 这是谁点的藜麦 |
[06:53] | Why do I feel like he’s doing a thing? | 我怎么觉得他是在施展秘技 |
[06:54] | He’s totally doing a thing. | 他绝对是在施展秘技 |
[06:58] | The guy who landed on the coffee cart, | 那个摔到咖啡车上的人 |
[07:00] | he’s gonna survive, | 他的命保住了 |
[07:01] | so thank God for overpriced pastries. | 所以感谢上帝 有那些高价糕点救命吧 |
[07:04] | Is he doing a thing? | 他是在施展秘技吗 |
[07:07] | Whose juice is this? | 这是谁的果汁 |
[07:08] | I’m on a cleanse. Why? | 我在清肠呢 怎么了 |
[07:13] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[07:17] | What’d you have for lunch? | 你午饭吃了什么 |
[07:19] | Skipped it — big breakfast. | 我没吃 早饭吃多了 |
[07:21] | Wait for it. | 等着瞧吧 |
[07:23] | I know who did this. | 我知道真凶是谁了 |
[07:33] | Mercury. | 水银 |
[07:49] | I’m looking for, Ladder 126. | 我在找126云梯队 |
[07:53] | Somebody ordered delivery. | 有人订了外卖 |
[07:55] | That’d be us, boss. | 是我们订的 老板 |
[07:56] | Heard you had the best cookies in town. | 听说你们家做的饼干是全城最好的 |
[07:58] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[07:59] | Other than the ones you laced with mercury? | 除了那些你掺了水银的是吧 |
[08:02] | Put your hands up right now! | 立刻把手举起来 |
[08:04] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[08:06] | On your knees. | 跪到地上 |
[08:25] | Why? | 为什么下手 |
[08:28] | They never tip. | 他们从来不给小费 |
[08:30] | Years, treat me like I’m invisible, | 这么多年 都把我当个隐形人 |
[08:33] | like I’m a nonperson. | 当我不存在一样 |
[08:36] | Well, they’ll remember me now. | 现在他们会记住我了 |
[08:50] | I won’t sugarcoat it. | 我就直说了 |
[08:52] | What we do here is controversial. | 我们采取的治疗是有争议的 |
[08:54] | It’s called adaptive therapy, | 它叫做适应疗法 |
[08:55] | and rather than carpet-bomb your cancer and your body, | 我们不会狂轰滥炸 在消灭癌细胞时伤害你的身体 |
[08:59] | we use immunotherapy and limited chemo | 我们会采用免疫疗法和有限的化疗 |
[09:01] | to slow its growth. | 来延缓肿瘤的生长 |
[09:03] | So you don’t even try to cure it. | 所以你们根本不会尝试去治愈 |
[09:04] | We contain it. | 我们会控制它 |
[09:05] | You learn to live with the enemy. | 要学会与这个敌人共生 |
[09:07] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[09:08] | We do it right, you will die an old man with cancer | 治疗成功的话 你会在垂垂老矣之时带着癌症死去 |
[09:11] | rather than from cancer many, many, many years from now. | 而不是死于癌症 你还能活上好多好多好多年 |
[09:15] | That’s a little morbid, | 听起来有点可怕 |
[09:16] | but I like the “Many, many” Part. | 不过我很高兴我还能活很多很多年 |
[09:18] | Question: will this cause hair loss? | 我想问 这种疗法会造成脱发吗 |
[09:21] | It’s one of the upsides of a targeted approach: | 这是标靶疗法的优点之一 |
[09:23] | less collateral damage. | 附带损害较少 |
[09:24] | You will keep your gorgeous locks, Captain. | 你依旧会有一头秀发 队长 |
[09:27] | Oh, thank God. | 太好了 |
[09:28] | And I just found this amazing woman down here, | 我刚在这里发现了一位超赞的女士 |
[09:31] | Dr. Akopian. | 阿科皮安医生 |
[09:32] | She is a hairline-sculpting Michelangelo. | 她就是护发界的米开朗基罗 |
[09:35] | Yeah, you need to stop seeing her immediately. | 从现在起你就别再见她了 |
[09:37] | Why would I do something insane like that? | 为什么我要做这种无厘头的事 |
[09:39] | Dr. Akopian specializes in finasteride, | 阿科皮安医生专门研究并使用非那雄胺 |
[09:42] | and it would interfere with our therapy. | 这种药物会影响我们的治疗效果 |
[09:46] | I’ve been on this a decade. | 这种药物我已经用了十年了 |
[09:47] | What would happen if I suddenly stopped taking it? | 如果我突然停止使用 会发生什么 |
[09:50] | Well, it is possible that your scalp could go into follicular shock, | 你的头皮有可能会出现很多滤泡 |
[09:53] | and you could lose your hair. | 你可能会掉头发 |
[09:54] | But this is my signature look. | 但这个发型可是我的标志性形象 |
[09:56] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证过的 |
[09:57] | You told me I was not going to lose my hair. | 你说我不会掉头发的 |
[10:00] | Better that than your life. | 总比丢了性命要好 |
[10:07] | I want you to close your eyes for a focus exercise. | 我希望你闭上眼睛做一组专注练习 |
[10:10] | You want me to focus on what, exactly? | 你具体希望我专注于什么 |
[10:12] | The night of the incident, | 事发的那晚 |
[10:14] | when you lost your friends. | 你失去朋友的那晚 |
[10:18] | Doc, with all due, | 医生 恕我直言 |
[10:20] | don’t you think it might be a little | 你难道不觉得 |
[10:22] | unreasonable to ask him to just | 现在就让他直接回想那件事 |
[10:24] | jump straight into that? | 有点不合理吗 |
[10:27] | Are either of you familiar with the Zeigarnik effect? | 你们有谁了解蔡格尼克记忆效应吗 |
[10:31] | Incomplete tasks trap the brain into loops of repetitive thinking. | 未完成的任务会使大脑陷入重复性思维循环 |
[10:36] | It’s kind of like when you hear a tune on the radio | 就好比你坐车时在广播中听到一首歌 |
[10:38] | but you have to get out of the car before it’s over. | 但你不得不在歌放完前下车 |
[10:40] | You hum it all day. | 之后一整天你都会在哼这首歌 |
[10:41] | The Zeigarnik effect. | 这就是蔡格尼克效应 |
[10:42] | So what does me having a Kenny Chesney song | 所以我脑海里一直循环一首肯尼·钱尼的歌 |
[10:44] | stuck in my head have to do with anything? | 跟这些事有什么关系 |
[10:47] | People suffering from PTSD | 受创伤后应激障碍折磨的人 |
[10:50] | tend to avoid the bad memories that caused the condition. | 往往会试图回避引发疾病的糟糕记忆 |
[10:53] | The brain gets stuck in the trauma, | 大脑被困在创伤之中 |
[10:55] | so it keeps bringing those terrible experiences | 它想要处理这部分记忆 所以它不断地 |
[10:57] | back to the surface to be processed. | 使那些可怕的经历在你脑海中重现 |
[11:01] | But what if I ain’t, ready to process yet? | 但如果我还没做好处理的准备呢 |
[11:05] | Baby, I’ll be right here. | 亲爱的 我就在这里陪着你 |
[11:08] | Okay? Look at me. | 好吗 看着我 |
[11:11] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:17] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[11:21] | Counting breaths is a powerful tool for healing. | 数呼吸可以有效辅疗 |
[11:26] | I want you to close your eyes | 我希望你闭上眼睛 |
[11:28] | and count each breath up to five. | 数满五次呼吸 |
[11:31] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[11:33] | Judd. | 贾德 |
[11:35] | Count each breath, and as you do, | 呼吸一次数一次 与此同时 |
[11:38] | try to remember that night… as it happened. | 尝试回想那天晚上发生的事 |
[11:52] | One. | 一 |
[11:54] | Hit it with everything you got. | 尽你所能吧 |
[11:58] | Two. | 二 |
[12:00] | Y’all be ready to hold on tight! | 准备好 抓紧了 |
[12:04] | That’s all I got for you, big boy. | 我只能做到这样了 大专家 |
[12:06] | – I’m done. I’m done. – Hold on, Judd. Babe. | -我不做了 我做不到 -等一等 贾德 亲爱的 |
[12:08] | – I’m good. – Judd. | -我不试了 -贾德 |
[12:17] | It’s a process. | 治疗是一个过程 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | – Thank you for coming so fast. – Where is he? | -谢谢你这么快赶来 -他在哪里 |
[12:37] | I would’ve called 9-1-1, but, | 我本来要报警的 但是 |
[12:40] | he said it was like | 他说感觉自己像是 |
[12:41] | breathing through a straw, | 在通过一根吸管呼吸 |
[12:43] | and now he can’t talk. | 现在他已经说不出话了 |
[12:53] | Hey, Tomas, I’m Michelle. | 托马斯 我是米歇尔 |
[12:55] | You remember me from the other day? | 那天你见过我的 还记得吗 |
[12:57] | The crazy lady. | 那位发疯的女士 |
[13:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 就是我 |
[13:03] | Let’s get you up. | 让我扶你起来 |
[13:05] | Okay, I need you to take two puffs of this | 好了 我需要你对着吸入器吸两口 |
[13:08] | and breathe real deep, okay? | 然后尽可能深呼吸 好吗 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:18] | Okay, let’s get you down. | 来 让我扶你躺下 |
[13:21] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:22] | I need you to hold your son completely still | 我需要你摁住你儿子 一动都不能动 |
[13:24] | no matter how uncomfortable he gets. | 不管他多难受你都不能松开 |
[13:26] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna intubate him. | 我要给他插管 |
[13:29] | Please save him. | 求你救救他 |
[13:35] | I’ll get your head. | 我来扶着你的头 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | – Here we go. – Kiddo. | -我们要开始了 -孩子 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[13:51] | You’re doing so good, buddy. | 你做得很好 小伙子 |
[13:55] | Come on. | 加油 |
[14:01] | Come on. | 再坚持一下 |
[14:10] | Gracias a Dios. | 感谢上帝[西语] |
[14:15] | Gracias. | 谢谢你[西语] |
[14:20] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[14:21] | – Thank you. – Don’t lose it. | -谢谢你 -别弄丢了 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 不会的 |
[14:26] | You can get him some over-the-counter allergy meds | 你可以给他吃一些非处方过敏药 |
[14:28] | to help with the congestion, | 来缓解呼吸困难 |
[14:29] | and the albuterol is for the attacks. | 哮喘发作时吃沙丁胺醇 |
[14:32] | It should last a few months. | 这些药应该够用几个月 |
[14:33] | If you need more, you can call me. | 如果吃完了 你可以给我打电话 |
[14:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:40] | How much do I owe you? | 我欠你多少钱 |
[14:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 这个就不用担心了 |
[14:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:51] | We were all very sorry about your sister. | 你妹妹的事我们都很遗憾 |
[14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:05] | Gustavo, is there something that you wanna tell me? | 古斯塔沃 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[15:10] | Your sister and that man, Mr. Dustin, | 你妹妹和那个人 达斯汀先生 |
[15:13] | they were yelling, and then your sister left. | 他们当时在吵架 然后你妹妹就离开了 |
[15:17] | Her car was still here. | 可她的车还在这儿 |
[15:19] | Someone else picked her up. | 是有人把她接走的 |
[15:21] | What? | 什么 |
[15:22] | In a blue pickup truck. | 开的是一辆蓝色的皮卡 |
[15:27] | I should have said something before. | 我早该说点什么的 |
[15:30] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[15:34] | Don’t be sorry. | 不必抱歉 |
[15:35] | It’s the most anyone’s said to me in three years. | 三年来第一次有人告诉我这么多 |
[16:04] | I mean, the guy told me that he saw my sister | 那人告诉我他看到我妹妹 |
[16:07] | leave that night in a blue pickup truck. | 当晚坐上一辆蓝色皮卡离开了 |
[16:10] | I mean, Carlos, this changes everything. | 卡洛斯 这样的话一切都大不相同了 |
[16:12] | Wow, that’s huge. | 真是个大新闻 |
[16:13] | So… | 所以… |
[16:15] | was it a man or a woman driving, one or two people? | 司机是男是女 车里有一个人还是两个人 |
[16:18] | I don’t know. I mean, he just said a blue pickup truck. | 不知道 他只说那是辆蓝色的皮卡 |
[16:21] | And he could tell that for sure in the dark from across the street? | 当时一片漆黑 他住在街对面 居然还能确定 |
[16:24] | I can’t believe you. We finally have a lead. | 你怎么能这样 我们终于有线索了 |
[16:27] | Someone saw Iris alive leaving Dustin’s house. | 有人看见艾莉丝活着离开了达斯汀的房子 |
[16:31] | Why are you being a dick about it? | 你为什么要一直给我泼冷水 |
[16:35] | I just don’t want you to get your hopes too high. | 我只是不想让你抱太高的期望 |
[16:38] | Literally a quarter of the vehicles | 得州马路上往来的车辆 |
[16:39] | on the road in Texas are pickup trucks. | 有四分之一都是皮卡 |
[16:43] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[16:45] | you’d probably be as well off going to a curandera as a cop. | 你还不如去找巫医 让她来帮你找人 |
[16:48] | A witch? That’s your advice for me? | 去找巫婆 这就是你给我的建议吗 |
[16:50] | My Tia Lucy sees one. | 我露西阿姨就去找了一个 |
[16:53] | The curandera told her to buy homeowner’s insurance. | 巫医让她去买个业主保险 |
[16:56] | The next week, Lucy’s water heater broke, | 一周后 露西家的热水器坏了 |
[16:58] | flooded the whole house. | 把整个房子都淹了 |
[16:59] | – Really? – True story. | -真的吗 -真故事 |
[17:01] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[17:04] | Yeah, it really is. | 是挺荒谬的 |
[17:11] | What do you want? | 你想喝什么 |
[17:11] | You want one of Cap’s half-caf caps, | 你想来杯队长特制半咖卡布奇诺 |
[17:13] | a little almond milk? | 再加点杏仁奶吗 |
[17:15] | I have some oat milk in here somewhere, | 这个机器上只有燕麦牛奶 |
[17:16] | but it doesn’t foam as well. | 但它也不会起泡 |
[17:18] | I want a coffee with some creamer. | 我只想要一杯加奶油的咖啡 |
[17:22] | Oh, I don’t think it can do that. | 这个机器应该不能做 |
[17:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | Oh, Judd, listen. | 贾德 听着 |
[17:27] | I hate to ask, but I’m gonna need to see some documentation | 我也不想问 但我必须得看看记录 |
[17:29] | that you’ve been going to therapy. | 来证明你确实去接受了心理治疗 |
[17:31] | What, the pissed-off look on my face isn’t enough proof? | 什么 我这一脸的不爽还不足以证明吗 |
[17:35] | Nah, the doctor signed some stuff, and I’ll get it to you. | 好吧 医生签了一些文件 我会给你看的 |
[17:38] | Good, I appreciate that. | 很好 谢谢 |
[17:40] | So what about you? | 那你呢 |
[17:41] | You, find somebody right away for your hair? | 你 找到可以治疗你头发的人了吗 |
[17:46] | Or what about that… | 还有那件… |
[17:47] | what about the other thing you told me about? | 你之前跟我说过的那件事怎么样了 |
[17:50] | I saw someone. | 我看过医生了 |
[17:52] | It’s bad? | 很严重吗 |
[17:54] | Well, the treatment that they’re recommending | 他们推荐的治疗方案 |
[17:56] | would require some lifestyle changes. | 需要我改变我的生活方式 |
[17:58] | What, like not working? | 比如 不能工作吗 |
[18:00] | ‘Cause I had an aunt who had, chemo, and, you know, | 因为我有个阿姨做过化疗 你也知道 |
[18:03] | I’ll be honest with you, it was rough, | 说实话 很痛苦 |
[18:05] | but now she’s back teaching. | 但现在她又可以回去教书了 |
[18:06] | She’s riding on the weekends. | 她周末还骑马呢 |
[18:07] | It’s like it never happened. | 就像从来没生过病一样 |
[18:09] | It’s more than that. | 不只是这个问题 |
[18:12] | It’s a hair thing. | 是头发的问题 |
[18:14] | It’s a hair thing. | 头发的问题 |
[18:15] | Yeah, they don’t want me taking my pills | 是的 他们不想让我继续吃我的药 |
[18:17] | or doing my drops ’cause they say | 也不让我用滴剂 因为他们说 |
[18:19] | it might interfere with the protocol they’re recommending. | 这可能会影响他们推荐的治疗方案 |
[18:24] | What does TK say? | TK怎么说 |
[18:25] | I mean, I bet he’d rather have a bald dad than a dead dad. | 我觉得他宁愿让老爸秃头而不是死掉 |
[18:29] | Haven’t told him yet. He doesn’t know I’m sick. | 我还没告诉他 他还不知道我生病了 |
[18:34] | And you say I need to see a therapist. | 你还说我需要看心理医生 |
[18:37] | He’s had a lot on his plate. | 他已经有很多烦心事了 |
[18:39] | I don’t wanna tell him till he’s ready. | 等他准备好了我再告诉他吧 |
[18:42] | Till he’s ready, till you’re ready? | 是等他准备好 还是等你准备好 |
[18:55] | Okay, take a breath for me, ma’am. | 深呼吸下 女士 |
[18:56] | Can you tell me where the fire is? | 你能告诉我哪里着火了吗 |
[18:57] | 4663 Tucker Street. | 塔克街4663号 |
[18:59] | Y’all need to send somebody out here. | 你们得马上派人过来 |
[19:01] | Yes, ma’am, they’re already on the way. | 放心 女士 他们已经在路上了 |
[19:12] | Bless your hearts for getting here so quick. | 多谢你们这么快就到了 |
[19:14] | I’m Ellen. | 我叫艾伦 |
[19:15] | Oh, bless your hearts. | 上帝保佑你 |
[19:18] | – Okay, then. – Bless your hearts. | -好吧 -上帝保佑你 |
[19:20] | Well, the good Lord sure took his sweet time with you, didn’t he? | 看来上帝在你身上花了很多工夫啊 不是吗 |
[19:23] | – You called in a fire, ma’am? – It’s right over here. | -是你报的火警吗 女士 -就在这里 |
[19:27] | You know, these people do not respect our country’s laws. | 这些人连我们国家的法律都不尊重 |
[19:31] | I guess we can’t expect ’em to respect our city’s either. | 我想我们也不能指望他们来尊重我们的城市了 |
[19:35] | It’s right back here. | 就在那后面 |
[19:37] | “These people”? | “这些人” |
[19:38] | There, see? I told you. | 就在那边 看见没 我告诉过你了 |
[19:40] | They’re putting the whole darn community at risk. | 他们让整个社区都置于危险之中 |
[19:42] | What is that, septic? | 那是什么 烂掉的东西吗 |
[19:44] | Hell, septic never smelled so good. | 烂掉的东西可不会这么香 |
[19:46] | That’s barbacoa. | 这是巴巴柯阿 |
[19:47] | What the hell’s barbacoa? | 什么是巴巴柯阿 |
[19:49] | It’s a steak that you cook underground. | 就是一种在地下做的烤肉 |
[19:55] | You cook meat in the dirt here? | 你们在土里烤肉吃 |
[19:57] | – That’s a thing? – Yeah. | -还有这种事 -当然 |
[19:58] | That’s a thing, Mr. Open-minded. | 确实有这种事 开明先生 |
[20:00] | Hell no, Ellen. | 不是吧你 艾伦 |
[20:02] | Who’d you call this time, you crazy lady? | 你这次又叫谁来了 疯婆子 |
[20:03] | You better call the police. | 你最好叫警察过来 |
[20:04] | That man is unstable. | 那个人精神不稳定 |
[20:06] | I’m unstable? You’re unstable. | 我还精神不稳定 不稳定的是你吧 |
[20:08] | I think we have a misunderstanding here. | 我觉得你们俩有误会 |
[20:10] | No, I don’t misunderstand anything. | 不 我什么都没误会 |
[20:11] | She may look like a sweet old lady, | 她可能看上去像是个慈祥的老太太 |
[20:13] | but she’s an evil racist. | 但她其实是个邪恶的种族主义者 |
[20:15] | Who you calling old? | 你说谁老呢 |
[20:16] | Really? That’s the part that upset you? | 是吗 你就气我说你老 |
[20:18] | I am not a racist. My gardener is Spanish. | 我不是个种族主义者 我家园丁就是西班牙人 |
[20:21] | She called the cops on us last week at my daughter’s tenth birthday. | 上周我女儿十岁生日的时候 她报警来抓我们 |
[20:23] | They were waving around a bat. | 他们在用一根棍子砸东西 |
[20:25] | At a pinata, you twisted vieja. | 我们在砸皮纳塔 疯老太婆 |
[20:25] | 一种装满零食和礼物的纸质人偶 通常在生日聚会中会让小朋友们砸破 争抢散落下来的糖果和礼物 | |
[20:27] | Yes, I called the police, and I’m gonna keep calling | 没错 我是报了警 我会一直这么报警 |
[20:29] | till somebody does something. | 直到有人来做些什么 |
[20:30] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:32] | You don’t have to call the police anymore | 你不必再报警了 |
[20:34] | ’cause I’m making a citizen’s arrest. | 因为我要逮捕一位公民 |
[20:36] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[20:37] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把双手背在身后 |
[20:38] | What? Me? | 什么 你要抓我 |
[20:39] | – TK, get the cuffs. – We don’t have any cuffs, Cap. | -TK 把手铐拿来 -我们没有手铐 队长 |
[20:42] | Oh, I’m sure we could, find some zip ties. | 我们肯定可以找到一些束线带 |
[20:45] | That’ll work just fine. | 用那个也行 |
[20:46] | – Probie? – On it. | -菜鸟 -马上去 |
[20:47] | Wait, now, hold on. I’m an American citizen. | 等等 我是美国公民 |
[20:50] | Which is why you should know | 这就是为什么你应该知道 |
[20:51] | that making a nuisance 9-1-1 call is against the law. | 报假警是违法的 |
[20:53] | Paul, call APD. Tell ’em we’re on our way down. | 保罗 打给奥斯汀警局 告诉他们我们马上过去 |
[20:55] | Yep. | 好 |
[20:58] | Boom. | 自作自受 |
[20:59] | – I-I– – Ma’am? | -我… -女士 |
[21:02] | – My heart. – Ma’am, are you all right? | -我的心脏 -女士 你还好吗 |
[21:03] | – Captain, we can’t take her to jail – Dear Jesus. | -队长 如果她心脏病犯了 -天哪 |
[21:05] | if she’s having a heart attack. | 我们就没法把她关起来了 |
[21:05] | I know. Marjan, take her BP. | 我知道 马里安 量一下她的血压 |
[21:08] | On it, Cap. | 马上 队长 |
[21:09] | Maybe give her some mouth-to-mouth. | 或许再给她来点人工呼吸 |
[21:11] | No! Not her. | 不 不要她来 |
[21:12] | So maybe you’re not having a heart attack? | 所以也许你并没有心脏病发 |
[21:14] | I am. I definitely am! | 我有 我绝对有 |
[21:17] | – Can’t you do it? – Not certified. | -你能来给我人工呼吸吗 -我没执照 |
[21:20] | How about him? | 那他来怎么样 |
[21:21] | Sure, ma’am, but just so you know, I am a homosexual. | 当然可以 不过我就告诉您一声 我是同性恋 |
[21:26] | No. | 不行 |
[21:28] | He can do it. | 他可以来嘛 |
[21:30] | I told you I am not a racist! | 我都说了我不是个种族主义者 |
[21:36] | You’re not a homosexual, are you? | 你不是同性恋吧 |
[21:38] | Oh, no, ma’am. | 当然不是了 女士 |
[21:40] | But I am trans, though. | 不过我是个变性人 |
[21:47] | Take me to jail. | 把我抓进监狱吧 |
[22:18] | Oh, my God, that was– | 天哪 刚刚那真是… |
[22:21] | You’re really good at that. | 你技术确实很好 |
[22:22] | Yeah, you’re… you’re not so bad yourself. | 是啊 你也…你也不差 |
[22:28] | Wow, you’re not even gonna catch your breath? | 怎么 都不留下来缓缓吗 |
[22:31] | I got a shift. | 我还得上班 |
[22:33] | 36 minutes to go 8 miles? | 12公里要开半个多小时 |
[22:35] | Jeez, I thought I left the crazy traffic in Manhattan. | 我还以为离开了曼哈顿 路况终于能好点了 |
[22:39] | Why don’t we go for round two | 不如我们再战一轮 |
[22:40] | and then I can drive you? | 到时候我开车送你过去 |
[22:42] | I can flip on the light-bar and siren. | 我可以打开警灯和警笛 |
[22:44] | You’re sweet and… | 你人真好 |
[22:46] | very hot, but I kind of just like to | 也很火辣 但我还是喜欢 |
[22:49] | zone out and listen to music before work, so… | 在工作前放松一下 听听音乐 所以… |
[22:53] | Totally. | 那好吧 |
[22:55] | Text me. | 短信联系 |
[23:18] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[23:22] | You can’t escape that easy. | 你没办法这么轻易就逃掉的 |
[23:30] | Listen, full disclosure, | 说实话 |
[23:32] | I don’t really believe in any of this stuff. | 我一点都不相信这些东西 |
[23:35] | But at this point, I’m willing to try anything, | 但事已至此 我什么都愿意试试 |
[23:37] | no matter how irrational it is. | 不管这有多荒谬 |
[23:39] | Drink–for a broken heart. | 喝吧 为一颗破碎的心 |
[23:52] | Light them, please. | 请点亮这些蜡烛 |
[24:14] | You say you want to find your sister? | 你说你想找你的妹妹 |
[24:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:17] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[24:18] | Because I love her more than life. | 因为我爱她胜过生命 |
[24:21] | ‘Cause I haven’t had a decent night of sleep in three years. | 因为我已经三年没睡过好觉了 |
[24:28] | Red is the candle for love, | 红蜡烛代表爱 |
[24:30] | but the flame on the black is just as high. | 但黑蜡烛的火焰与红蜡烛势均力敌 |
[24:33] | Black symbolizes curses, anger. | 黑色代表诅咒和愤怒 |
[24:37] | Maybe your room’s drafty. | 也许这只是因为你的房间通风良好 |
[24:41] | The skinny lady will give you what you want | 那个瘦小的女人会把你想要的给你 |
[24:43] | but only if you’re honest about why you seek it. | 但你必须如实回答你为何找寻 |
[24:47] | Is this the part where you ask me for another 200 bucks? | 所以你又要我再付两百块了是吧 |
[24:51] | This is the part where you need to be truthful with me | 我要的是你如实相告 |
[24:54] | about your feelings for your sister. | 你对你妹妹的感情 |
[25:00] | Who doesn’t have complicated feelings about their sister? | 谁对自己的姐妹不是爱恨交织呢 |
[25:04] | Iris was always the sunshine child. | 艾莉丝一直都比我更优秀 |
[25:07] | I won district in track. | 我赢得了田径比赛的区冠军 |
[25:10] | She won state. | 她赢得了州冠军 |
[25:13] | I was certified as an EMT, and… | 我考到了急救员执照 而她… |
[25:15] | and she went to medical school. | 她上了医学院 |
[25:19] | She thought she knew everything. | 她自以为无所不知 |
[25:21] | I told her that | 我告诉她 |
[25:22] | she should dump her loser boyfriend before he ruined her life. | 她应该在她的废物男友毁了她的生活之前甩掉他 |
[25:28] | It was the last time I spoke to her. | 那是我最后一次和她说话 |
[25:37] | So yeah, you can tell the skinny lady | 是的 你可以告诉那个瘦小女人 |
[25:39] | that I’m fueled by anger too. | 愤怒也是我的动力之一 |
[25:46] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[25:47] | I did nothing. | 我什么也没做 |
[25:49] | But anger expressed is often anger extinguished. | 但把愤怒表达出来往往会平息愤怒 |
[25:56] | Now, what I’m about to tell you may sound silly– | 我将要告诉你的话可能听起来很傻 |
[25:59] | irrational, as you say– | 就像你说的 荒谬 |
[26:02] | but if you wish to find Iris, | 但如果你想找到艾莉丝 |
[26:04] | you will do exactly as I say. | 你就得照我说的做 |
[26:06] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[26:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:46] | Cap. | 队长 |
[26:48] | Damn, son, somebody get me my shades! | 妈呀 谁能帮我把墨镜拿来 |
[26:51] | Nice chrome dome, buddy! | 铬合金脑门闪瞎我了 伙计 |
[26:54] | Sweet god. Is that my future? | 天哪 我以后也会变成这样吗 |
[26:57] | Hey, Lex, you looking for Superman? | 莱克斯 你在找超人吗 |
[26:57] | 即莱克斯·卢瑟 DC漫画旗下经典秃头反派 是超人的头号对手 | |
[26:58] | He just left. | 他刚走 |
[26:59] | You gonna make the probie shine that thing up too? | 你要让菜鸟把你的头也擦亮吗 |
[27:01] | Hey, I’d be happy to, Cap. | 乐意至极 队长 |
[27:02] | I don’t even think it looks that terrible. | 我甚至觉得这看起来没那么丑 |
[27:04] | Wait a minute, you told me I’d look good bald. | 等等 你明明说我光头会好看的 |
[27:06] | Well, you’ve certainly gone out of your way to prove me wrong. | 你为了证明我说错 还真是大费周章啊 |
[27:16] | Help! Please! | 救命 |
[27:18] | Help me, please! | 请救救我 |
[27:19] | Okay, hang on. We’re coming. | 坚持住 我们来了 |
[27:21] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[27:22] | I’ll get you out of there. | 我来带你出去 |
[27:24] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:25] | You’re my knight in shining armor. | 你就是我的骑士 穿着闪亮的盔甲来救我了 |
[27:28] | Grab my arm. | 抓住我的胳膊 |
[27:31] | You know what? I’m good. | 你猜怎么着 还是算了吧 |
[27:33] | What? | 什么 |
[27:35] | I’ll just stay here. | 我就待在这吧 |
[27:36] | You’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[27:38] | I’m okay with that. | 那也没关系 |
[27:39] | You’re being irrational. | 你太不理智了 |
[27:41] | Have you seen yourself? | 麻烦您照照镜子 |
[27:47] | Dad, you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[27:51] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡觉吧 |
[28:08] | God help me. | 老天爷帮帮忙吧 |
[28:14] | It’s easy to be hard-boiled about it in the daytime, | 在白天对什么都不动感情是极为容易的 |
[28:17] | but night’s another thing. | 但在夜晚就是另外一回事 |
[28:19] | Hemingway fan. | 你是海明威的粉丝 |
[28:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:24] | What’s got you up tonight, Captain? | 你今晚怎么了 队长 |
[28:27] | I think Paul’s chicken Vesuvius didn’t agree with me. | 可能是吃了保罗做的鸡肉 不舒服了 |
[28:31] | It must be quite the indigestion | 你都向全能的主呼救了 |
[28:32] | to have you calling out to the Almighty. | 那一定是消化非常不良了 |
[28:38] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[28:39] | What’s said between captains stays between captains. | 队长之间的对话我绝不外泄 |
[28:44] | It’s dumb. | 太蠢了 |
[28:46] | It’s embarrassingly, outrageously dumb. | 蠢得尴尬又离谱 |
[28:51] | How ’bout you let me be the judge of that? | 不如你说来听听 让我来评判 |
[28:56] | I had a night terror… | 我之前半夜吓醒 |
[28:58] | about losing my hair. | 因为梦到自己头发掉光了 |
[29:02] | There it is. Come on, let me have it. | 我说出来了 你随便评判吧 |
[29:06] | Go on. | 继续讲 |
[29:08] | I have a medical issue. | 我有个医疗问题 |
[29:09] | It should be fine, but it prevents me from… | 本该没事的 但它阻止了我… |
[29:12] | getting my hair treatments. | 继续做头发护理 |
[29:15] | I told you I thought you’d look good bald. | 我告诉过你 我觉得你光头很好看 |
[29:17] | That’s not what you said in the dream. | 你在梦里不是这么说的 |
[29:20] | You know, I’ve never been scared of | 我在工作中从来没有 |
[29:21] | anything on the job as much as I am of this. | 像害怕脱发一样害怕过什么事 |
[29:24] | I mean, I hate the fact that I’m so concerned with my signature look. | 我不想让自己这么在乎我标志性的外表 |
[29:28] | And it’s totally irrational, I know, but I… | 我也知道这很荒谬 但我… |
[29:32] | can’t help it. | 忍不住 |
[29:34] | It sounds pretty human to me. | 在我看来这是人之常情 |
[29:37] | You wanna have control of something you can’t. | 你想控制一些你不能控制的事情 |
[29:40] | I think we all want that. | 我觉得我们都有这种想法 |
[29:43] | In this case, it’s… | 这种情况下 你想控制的是… |
[29:45] | time, | 时间 |
[29:46] | your mortality. | 和你的死亡 |
[29:51] | You don’t wanna be an aging sex symbol. | 你不想成为一位衰老的性感偶像 |
[29:53] | If you ask me, it’s pretty rational. | 如果问我的话 我认为这很合理 |
[29:56] | You think I’m an aging sex symbol? | 你认为我是个衰老的性感偶像吗 |
[29:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[29:59] | It’s more rational than what I did today. | 这比我今天做的事更理智 |
[30:05] | I went to see a curandera. | 我去找巫医了 |
[30:08] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[30:09] | You have no idea what that is, do you? | 你不知道那是什么吧 |
[30:10] | Not the slightest bit. | 一点都不知道 |
[30:11] | It’s sort of like a– | 有点像… |
[30:14] | well, a cross between a witch and a therapist, I guess. | 巫婆和心理治疗师的结合体吧 |
[30:19] | I’m trying to find my sister. | 我想找到我妹妹 |
[30:21] | Your sister? | 你的妹妹 |
[30:22] | She disappeared three years ago. | 她三年前失踪了 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:29] | So you went and saw a psychic? | 所以你去找灵媒了吗 |
[30:31] | Basically, yeah. | 基本上是的 |
[30:33] | She just gave me a spell to help me find Iris. | 她就给了我一个符咒 来帮我找到艾莉丝 |
[30:36] | Like a magic spell? | 那种魔法符咒吗 |
[30:39] | She told me to burn a $100 bill under Iris’ picture | 她让我在艾莉丝的照片下面烧一张百元大钞 |
[30:45] | while I take a bath in sage, bergamot, | 同时我要用鼠尾草 佛手柑 |
[30:50] | lavender, and chamomile. | 薰衣草和洋甘菊泡澡 |
[30:52] | I don’t even know what bergamot is. | 我甚至不知道什么是佛手柑 |
[30:54] | It’s a citrus. | 是一种柑橘类植物 |
[30:55] | So if nothing else, you’re gonna smell wonderful. | 不出意外的话 你会洗得香香的 |
[30:58] | Look, maybe if you’ve been looking for your sister this long, | 你都找你妹妹找了这么久了 |
[31:01] | changing it up is the most rational thing you can do. | 也许改变是你能做的最理智的事情 |
[31:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:08] | Still all sounds pretty insane to me. | 但我还是觉得这些东西挺离谱的 |
[31:18] | You tell anybody what I told you tonight, | 你要是敢把我今晚跟你说的话告诉别人 |
[31:21] | you die. | 你就死定了 |
[31:22] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[31:26] | Night, Captain. | 晚安 队长 |
[31:31] | I’ve got to get over myself. | 我绝对不能再臭美了 |
[31:42] | Methane’s over 100,000 PPMs. | 甲烷含量超过10% |
[31:45] | We are one spark away from the biggest barbecue in Texas history. | 来点火星我们就能见证得州史上最大规模的烧烤了 |
[31:48] | Let’s move fast. Get every apartment cleared out. | 大家快点行动 把每家每户都疏散干净 |
[31:51] | Excuse me, ma’am. Right here. Come here. | 女士 走这边 过来 |
[31:53] | We’re gonna take you over here. Come on. | 我们会把你带到那边去 来吧 |
[31:56] | Let’s go, folks. Game over. | 走吧 伙计们 游戏结束了 |
[31:57] | – Gotta evacuate. – Yeah. What’s going on? | -需要疏散人员 -怎么回事 |
[31:59] | Hey, I said we gotta go. We gotta evacuate. | 我说了我们得走了 我们需要撤离这里 |
[32:00] | – Let’s go now. Now! – All right, we’re leaving. | -快走 -好吧 我们马上就走 |
[32:02] | – Bro, let’s go. Come on. – Okay, okay. | -哥们儿 快走 快点 -好好好 |
[32:04] | – Okay, we’re going. – To the left. | -行了 我们走了 -去左边那家 |
[32:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[32:09] | Sorry, sir, you need to come with us. | 抱歉 先生 但你得跟我们来 |
[32:10] | Apartment’s under evacuation. | 公寓楼现在正在疏散 |
[32:11] | Can you help me with my girls? | 你能帮忙转移一下我的小姑娘们吗 |
[32:13] | Oh, I’m actually allergic to cats. | 其实我对猫毛过敏 |
[32:19] | Howard Dalton, you in there? | 霍华德·道尔顿 你在里面吗 |
[32:22] | Austin FD. There’s a gas leak in your building. | 我们是奥斯汀市消防局 这栋楼里发现煤气泄漏 |
[32:24] | Everybody needs to leave. | 所有人都需要撤离 |
[32:26] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[32:30] | Sir, this is a mandatory evacuation. | 先生 这是强制疏散 |
[32:32] | I told you to go away! | 我让你滚开 |
[32:33] | Tough. | 凶什么凶 |
[32:36] | Sir, I need you to listen to me. | 先生 我需要你听我说 |
[32:38] | An air-conditioning unit so much as clicks on in this place, | 现在哪怕用遥控器在这地方开个空调 |
[32:41] | and we could all die. | 我们都有可能会死 |
[32:43] | The overlords sent you, didn’t they? | 是领主们派你来的 是吗 |
[32:45] | To stop the resistance. | 为了阻止反抗军 |
[32:48] | 是在奴役韩流艺人 还是光照会在暗流涌动 | |
[32:49] | Okay, look, I’m not sure what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:51] | but I really need you to– | 但我真的需要你… |
[32:53] | Don’t play games with me! | 别跟我耍花招 |
[32:55] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[32:56] | You wanna lure me outside, huh? | 你想把我引出门 是吧 |
[32:58] | So the snipers can take me out! | 好让狙击手射杀我 |
[33:00] | I’m not with the overlords, sir. | 我不是领主们的人 |
[33:04] | Get out. | 出去 |
[33:05] | – Okay, getting out. – Get out! | -好 出去就出去 -快出去 |
[33:06] | Getting out! Getting out! | 在走了 在走了 |
[33:10] | The guy just refuses to leave, sir. | 那家伙拒绝离开 长官 |
[33:13] | The guy’s a total wack job, Cap. | 这家伙完全就是个疯子 队长 |
[33:15] | We can’t leave him in there. | 我们不能让他留在那里 |
[33:16] | Did I mention the gun? | 我有没有说过他有枪 |
[33:17] | Dad, you’re not gonna pull him out of his paranoid, irrational fantasy. | 爸 你没办法把他拉出自己的荒谬妄想 |
[33:21] | So maybe we step inside with him. | 那我们就踏进他的世界 |
[33:27] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[33:28] | We’re with the resistance. | 我们是反抗军的人 |
[33:36] | We need to get you out of here right now. | 我们需要立刻把你带离此地 |
[33:38] | Put this on. They have eyes everywhere. | 穿上这个 他们到处都有耳目 |
[33:46] | The other way. Other way. | 头盔戴反了 换一边 |
[33:49] | There you go. Keep your head down, sir. | 好了 低头走路 先生 |
[33:52] | Resistance, this is Alpha Team. | 反抗军 这里是一队 |
[33:53] | Are we clear for retrieval? | 我们能否撤离 |
[33:55] | That’s a big 10-4. | 完全可以 |
[33:57] | The overlords are looking the other way, Cap. | 领主们正在监视另一边 队长 |
[34:07] | No, no, I forgot my O-Locator. | 不好 我忘了拿我的领主探测器 |
[34:10] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[34:12] | Well, I need it to identify the overlords. | 我需要辨别出领主们 |
[34:14] | ‘Cause I–without it, they could be anywhere, | 因为如果没有探测器 任何地方都可能会出现领主 |
[34:16] | taking the form of anything! | 什么东西都有可能是他们变的 |
[34:21] | Detecting overlord vibrations. | 正在探测领主们的振动 |
[34:28] | They’re coming from inside the apartment. | 他们要从房间里出来了 |
[34:29] | Move! Move, move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[34:35] | – We made it! – Sure did. | -我们做到了 -确实 |
[34:47] | The resistance will be forever grateful for what you did today. | 反抗军将永远感激你们今天的所作所为 |
[35:06] | My Uncle Grant owns this place. | 这地方的主人是我的格兰特叔叔 |
[35:09] | I spent my summers here | 我在这里度过了很多个夏天 |
[35:11] | bowhunting and branding cattle | 就射点小猎物 给牛烙个印 |
[35:13] | cleaning out the stables, | 打扫打扫马厩 |
[35:15] | clearing brush. | 洗洗刷子 |
[35:18] | Yeah, you didn’t get a lot of cuddles as a kid. | 确实 作为一个孩子 你没怎么得到关爱 |
[35:23] | What do you say, Tico? | 最近如何 提可 |
[35:24] | Hey, what’s up, Judd? | 你还好吗 贾德 |
[35:25] | You ever ride before, Cap? | 你之前骑过马吗 队长 |
[35:27] | Yeah, a little bit. | 骑过几次 |
[35:28] | Now can you tell me why you brought me all the way out here? | 现在你能告诉我为什么你要把我大老远带到这里吗 |
[35:33] | No, I cannot. | 不行 |
[35:35] | There goes the better part of my morning. | 美好的上午就这么过去了一大半 |
[35:36] | Now let’s mount up. | 咱们爬上去 |
[35:44] | You’re not gonna make me chew “Tobaccer” oir anything, are you? | 你总不会让我嚼烟草什么的吧 |
[35:49] | No, sir. | 不会的 长官 |
[36:05] | Fun, ain’t it, Cap? | 是不是很有意思 队长 |
[36:06] | Pretty damn great. | 超棒的 |
[36:21] | Whoa. Good boy. | 吁 好孩子 |
[36:26] | Something else. | 新奇体验 |
[36:28] | Hey, you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[36:30] | Your heart rate starts going. | 你的心跳开始加快 |
[36:31] | You got the wind in your face. | 风迎面吹来 |
[36:33] | And there ain’t room to think about anything else | 脑海中除了当下的感受之外 |
[36:35] | except for what you’re feeling right now. | 再也容不下其他 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:39] | My Uncle Cash likes to say that the secret to life | 我的凯什叔叔总喜欢说 人生的秘诀 |
[36:42] | isn’t thinking less of yourself | 不在于妄自菲薄 |
[36:44] | but thinking of yourself less. | 而在于少去庸人自扰 |
[36:46] | Uncle Cash sounds like he knows what he’s talking about. | 凯什叔叔看来已经活通透了 |
[36:49] | He’s a salty old drunk with cirrhosis, | 他是个有肝硬化的酒鬼 |
[36:52] | but the point is, | 但重点是 |
[36:54] | you got to hold on to what matters in life. | 你得抓住人生中真正重要的东西 |
[36:57] | It don’t matter if you lose your hair. | 掉几根头发算不了什么 |
[37:01] | You gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive, | 总得想方设法活下去吧 |
[37:04] | and if it comes to it, | 真到那天 也无所谓 |
[37:07] | it’s Texas. | 这里是得克萨斯 |
[37:09] | Now we know you look good in a cowboy hat. | 现在我们知道你戴牛仔帽很帅了 |
[37:13] | You should keep it. | 这帽子你留着吧 |
[37:28] | It’s like that, huh? | 就是这样 是吧 |
[37:29] | You don’t like it a little rough? | 难道你不喜欢粗暴点吗 |
[37:33] | Just take a breath, tiger. | 先别急 猛男 |
[37:36] | What? You’re the one that called me to come over. | 怎么 是你打电话让我来的 |
[37:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -所以啊 |
[37:38] | I-I did. | 我确实打电话让你来了 |
[37:51] | I know it looks like a lot of work. | 我知道这看起来像是我花了大力气准备过 |
[37:57] | Don’t worry. It wasn’t. | 不过不用担心 还挺轻松的 |
[38:03] | None for me, thanks. | 我不喝酒 谢了 |
[38:06] | Sorry, should’ve asked. | 抱歉 我应该先问问的 |
[38:10] | The food will be ready soon. | 吃的马上就好 |
[38:14] | Now, the guy at the market told me that this red snapper was fresh, so… | 菜场的那家伙告诉我这是新鲜的红鲷鱼 所以… |
[38:21] | Damn, you don’t like fish. | 该死 你不喜欢吃鱼 |
[38:25] | This feels like a– like a whole thing. | 这些让我觉得 太完整了 |
[38:29] | A whole thing? | 完整 |
[38:31] | – You mean dinner? – No. | -你是说这顿晚餐吗 -不是 |
[38:34] | It’s just, I thought that we were clear about everything. | 我还以为我们把所有事情都说清楚了 |
[38:36] | I’m not looking for–for this. | 我要的不是这些 |
[38:41] | Well…I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[38:44] | but I don’t do this a lot. | 但我也不会经常为别人准备”这些” |
[38:49] | Clearly. | 明显是的 |
[38:51] | I don’t think it’s a big ask to have an actual conversation | 在我们开搞之前好好聊一聊 |
[38:53] | before we hook up. | 总不算什么过分的要求吧 |
[38:55] | Well, it’s a little late for that, don’t you think? | 现在聊有点晚了 你不觉得吗 |
[38:58] | Look, I just got out of a relationship. | 我才从一段感情中走出来 |
[38:59] | I’m not looking to jump into another– | 我还不想这么快就进入… |
[39:01] | It’s a meal, | 就吃顿饭 |
[39:03] | not a marriage proposal, TK. | 我没打算跟你求婚 TK |
[39:07] | What, did I just step into something or… | 怎么 我刚刚说了什么不该说的话吗… |
[39:13] | Wait, are–are you– are you serious right now? | 等等 你真的要走吗 |
[39:15] | Dude, you invited me over here after midnight. | 哥们儿 你在午夜之后把我邀请到你家来 |
[39:19] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[39:20] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[39:22] | after both our shifts. | 在我们俩都下班之后 |
[39:27] | Why are you being so crazy? | 你这么抓狂干什么 |
[39:30] | I… | 我… |
[39:36] | I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. | 抱歉我让你误会了 |
[39:42] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:44] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[39:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:01] | One. | 一 |
[40:02] | Dispatch, this place is going up like a tinderbox. | 调度中心 这地方的火势在迅速扩大 |
[40:06] | Two. | 二 |
[40:07] | Harkes, we need more pressure. | 哈克斯 水压再高点 |
[40:09] | Y’all hold on tight! | 抓紧了 |
[40:10] | Three. | 三 |
[40:15] | Four. | 四 |
[40:16] | Come in, 126. Do you copy? | 126队 收到请回答 |
[40:17] | 126, fall back! | 126队 退后 |
[40:21] | Four. | 四 |
[40:21] | 126, fall back! | 126队 退后 |
[40:28] | Five. | 五 |
[40:35] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[40:40] | I feel like the tiniest | 我感觉到 |
[40:42] | weight in the world just got lifted off my chest. | 我的胸口刚刚少了一块超小的石头 |
[40:44] | But that’s it, you know? | 但就这样了 你知道吗 |
[40:46] | That’s all. | 就这样了 |
[40:48] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[40:50] | Judd Ryder, do you have any idea | 贾德·莱德 你知不知道 |
[40:52] | how proud I am of you? | 我有多为你骄傲 |
[40:56] | No. | 不知道 |
[41:00] | ♪You can have the sound of 1,000 voices calling your name♪ | ♪你可以被千万人唾骂♪ |
[41:05] | ♪You can have the light of the world blind you♪ | ♪你可以被蒙蔽于世界的光芒之中♪ |
[41:08] | ♪Bathe you in grace♪ | ♪活得体面优雅♪ |
[41:10] | ♪But I don’t see so easily what you hold in your hands♪ | ♪但你手中紧握之物却终为虚无♪ |
[41:15] | ♪’Cause castles crumble, kingdoms fall♪ | ♪因为城堡将坍圮 王国终沦陷♪ |
[41:18] | ♪And turn into sand♪ | ♪转眼间便灰飞烟灭♪ |
[41:20] | ♪You can bean angel of mercy♪ | ♪你可以做仁慈的天使♪ |
[41:23] | ♪Or give in to hate♪ | ♪或屈服于仇恨♪ |
[41:25] | ♪You can try to fight it just like♪ | ♪你可以试图抗争♪ |
[41:27] | ♪Every other careless mistake♪ | ♪正如其他所有无心之失♪ |
[41:30] | ♪How do you justify?♪ | ♪你该如何证明♪ |
[41:32] | ♪I’m mystified by the ways of your heart♪ | ♪你的心之所向让我困惑不已♪ |
[41:36] | ♪With a million lies, the truth will rise♪ | ♪经过无数谎言 真相终将浮现♪ |
[41:39] | ♪To tear you apart♪ | ♪来将你撕成碎片♪ |
[41:42] | ♪No one gets out alive♪ | ♪没有人能活着离开♪ |
[41:44] | ♪Every day is do or die♪ | ♪每一天都是垂死挣扎♪ |
[41:47] | ♪The one thing you leave behind♪ | ♪你抛在脑后的那个问题♪ |
[41:48] | This is so dumb. | 这么做太蠢了 |
[41:49] | ♪Is how did you love? How did you love?♪ | ♪就是你要如何去爱 如何去爱♪ |
[41:52] | ♪It’s not what you believe♪ | ♪这并非你所信仰的那样♪ |
[41:53] | Why do I get the feeling you’re somewhere laughing at me, you jerk? | 为什么我总觉得你正在某个地方嘲笑我呢 小混蛋 |
[41:55] | ♪those prayers will make you bleed♪ | ♪徒劳的祈祷只会让你头破血流♪ |
[41:57] | ♪But while you’re on your knees♪ | ♪但当你跪倒在地♪ |
[42:00] | ♪How did you love? How did you love?♪ | ♪你要如何去爱 如何去爱♪ |
[42:00] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[42:03] | ♪How did you love?♪ | ♪你要如何去爱♪ |
[42:08] | Oh, screw it. | 不管了 |
[42:16] | ♪This ain’t no cross to bury♪ | ♪这里没有需要埋葬的十字架♪ |
[42:18] | ♪We are the judge and jury♪ | ♪我们即为最终审判♪ |
[42:26] | ♪No one gets out alive♪ | ♪没有人能活着离开♪ |
[42:28] | ♪Every day is do or die♪ | ♪每一天都是垂死挣扎♪ |
[42:31] | ♪The one thing you leave behind♪ | ♪你抛在脑后的那个问题♪ |
[42:33] | ♪Is how did you love? How did you love?♪ | ♪就是你要如何去爱 如何去爱♪ |
[42:36] | ♪It’s not what you believe♪ | ♪这并非你所信仰的那样♪ |
[42:38] | ♪those prayers will make you bleed♪ | ♪徒劳的祈祷只会让你头破血流♪ |
[42:41] | ♪But while you’re on your knees♪ | ♪但当你跪倒在地♪ |
[42:43] | ♪Is how did you love? How did you love?♪ | ♪你要如何去爱 如何去爱♪ |
[42:47] | ♪This ain’t no cross to bury♪ | ♪这里没有需要埋葬的十字架♪ |
[42:49] | ♪We are the judge and jury♪ | ♪我们即为最终审判♪ |
[42:51] | ♪This ain’t no cross to bury♪ | ♪这里没有需要埋葬的十字架♪ |
[42:54] | ♪We are the judge and jury♪ | ♪我们即为最终审判♪ |
[42:56] | ♪How did you love? How did you love?♪ | ♪你要如何去爱 如何去爱♪ |