时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | “An attitude of gratitude.” | “永怀感恩之心” |
[00:23] | You hear that a lot in the program, and… | 我在戒瘾活动里经常听到这句话 |
[00:26] | as I look around this room, | 当我环视这个房间时 |
[00:27] | I have so much to be grateful for. | 我发现自己要感恩的太多 |
[00:30] | I would not have made it through this year | 如果没有你们 我撑不下来这一年 |
[00:32] | or earned this chip without all of you. | 也不会得到这枚勋章 |
[00:36] | We love you, bro. | 我们爱你 兄弟 |
[00:37] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 爱你 |
[00:39] | Last year, I was in a very dark place. | 去年 我的生活陷入低谷 |
[00:42] | I relapsed, and… | 我的瘾复发了 |
[00:46] | I almost died. | 差点失去生命 |
[00:49] | And then Dad brought us to Texas. | 后来爸爸带我来了得克萨斯 |
[00:53] | Serving here has been a true honor. | 在这里工作 我真的很荣幸 |
[00:56] | I know this last year has been hard for a lot of people, | 我知道去年对很多人来说都很艰难 |
[00:58] | but for me, it’s been a year full of miracles. | 但对我来说 去年是充满奇迹的一年 |
[01:04] | Our captain is in remission. | 我们的队长正在痊愈 |
[01:08] | I’m working alongside heroes | 我和身边共事的英雄们 |
[01:09] | who have become much more than friends. | 早已不只是朋友 |
[01:12] | They’ve become family. | 已经成了家人 |
[01:14] | And I found an incredible man | 我还遇到了一个很好的男人 |
[01:18] | who showed me that it is okay to open up my heart again. | 他让我明白 我可以再次敞开心扉 |
[01:24] | And then maybe the biggest miracle of all, | 还有最大的一个奇迹 |
[01:27] | one that I’ve been praying for since I was seven, | 那是我从七岁开始就在祈祷的事 |
[01:31] | my parents got back together. | 我的父母复合了 |
[01:37] | All right, thank you, everybody, for being here. | 谢谢大家今天能来 |
[01:39] | Let’s dance, | 我们可以跳舞 |
[01:40] | enjoy Charles’ amazing food, even have a drink, | 享受查尔斯做的美味食物 甚至可以喝一杯 |
[01:43] | and remember, tip your servers. | 请记住 要给侍者小费哦 |
[01:47] | ♪I found sunshine♪ | ♪遇到你♪ |
[01:50] | ♪When I found you♪ | ♪我就像遇到了阳光♪ |
[01:53] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪宝贝♪ |
[01:55] | ♪I found sunshine♪ | ♪我遇到了阳光♪ |
[01:59] | – That was awkward. – Little bit. | -刚才有点尴尬 -是的 |
[02:01] | Did you call the movers? | 你联系搬家工人了吗 |
[02:02] | They are coming Wednesday. | 他们周三过来 |
[02:04] | We were right not to tell him. | 我们不告诉他 是正确的选择 |
[02:06] | Well, we don’t wanna ruin it. | 是啊 不能破坏气氛 |
[02:07] | No. I mean, not today. | 对 今天肯定不能说 |
[02:09] | But we obviously need to tell him. | 但我们肯定还是得告诉他 |
[02:12] | – Yes, but not tonight. – But not tonight. | -对 但不是今天 -不是今天 |
[02:14] | – Tonight would be bad. – Tonight would be bad. | -今天说了会很惨 -是的 |
[02:36] | Don’t stare, honey. | 别盯着人家 亲爱的 |
[02:40] | Next. | 下一位 |
[02:42] | Sir, she’s ready for you. | 先生 轮到你了 |
[02:50] | Thanks for choosing Austin National. How can–oh. | 感谢您选择奥斯汀国家银行 有什么… |
[02:54] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry. I just don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 抱歉 我只是不想让任何人受到伤害 |
[03:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[03:02] | Don’t scream. | 别尖叫 |
[03:03] | Just nod and… | 你就点点头 |
[03:06] | put in all the money from the till. | 把钱都装进去 |
[03:08] | And for the love of God, no alarms. | 而且看在老天的份上 别按警报 |
[03:10] | No cops, please. | 别叫警察 拜托了 |
[03:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:19] | 大厅 警报 | |
[03:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:28] | Do you have a security camera feed | 你是否能看到监控画面 |
[03:30] | that might tell us what’s waiting for my officers? | 可以描述一下目前情况吗 |
[03:32] | We’re watching now. | 我们正在看 |
[03:33] | The teller who raised the alarm is talking | 触发警报的柜员面前站着一个 |
[03:34] | to a dark-haired male, 30s to 40s, | 三十到四十岁的黑发男子 |
[03:36] | in an orange jacket and blue jeans. | 身穿橙色外套和蓝色牛仔裤 |
[03:38] | Got it. Any idea if he’s armed? | 收到 他是否携带武器 |
[03:39] | Not that we can see, but… | 我们看不见 但是… |
[03:41] | Safest to assume the worst. | 做最坏打算比较好 |
[03:43] | All units be advised of a 10-90 | 所有警员注意 埃文斯路和第三大道交界 |
[03:45] | at Austin National on Evans and 3rd. | 奥斯汀国家银行有人触发警报 |
[03:47] | Possible armed robbery in progress. | 可能正在发生持枪抢劫 |
[03:49] | Dispatch, 363-H20. We’re five blocks from there. | 调度中心 警号363H20 我们在五个街区外 |
[03:52] | Copy that, 363-H20. | 收到 363H20 |
[03:54] | Suspect is 30 to 40s male | 嫌疑人是三十岁到四十岁的男性 |
[03:56] | in an orange jacket and jeans. | 身穿橙色外套和蓝色牛仔裤 |
[03:58] | Proceed with caution. | 请小心应对 |
[04:01] | This is the Austin Police Department. | 奥斯汀警局 |
[04:04] | Stop where you are. | 立刻停下 |
[04:07] | Get down on the ground now. | 立刻趴下 |
[04:08] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[04:10] | Put your hands up right now! | 马上举起手来 |
[04:13] | You don’t understand. They’re gonna kill me. | 你不明白 他们会杀了我的 |
[04:15] | On the ground, now. | 马上趴下 |
[04:17] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[04:18] | I can’t! They’re gonna set it off! | 不行 他们会引爆的 |
[04:20] | Set what off? | 引爆什么 |
[04:25] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[04:27] | It’s a bomb. | 是个炸弹 |
[04:28] | Please, don’t call it in. | 求你们了 别汇报 |
[04:30] | If I don’t show up at the drop with the money in the next five minutes, | 我要是不在五分钟内带着钱出现在交接点 |
[04:33] | they’re gonna trigger it. | 他们就会引爆 |
[04:34] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[04:36] | They picked me up at the hardware store this morning. | 他们今天早上在五金店找到了我 |
[04:38] | To hang drywall, they said. | 说是要贴石膏板 |
[04:40] | But they forced this on me. | 但强迫我穿了这个 |
[04:41] | Told me I had to rob the bank. | 让我去抢银行 |
[04:43] | I’m calling it in. | 我跟总部汇报 |
[04:44] | No! | 不要 |
[04:45] | Mitchell, wait. | 米切尔 等等 |
[04:47] | They’re listening to your radio channels. | 他们在监听你们的无线电频道 |
[04:49] | If they find out that I’ve been arrested, | 如果他们发现我被逮捕 |
[04:51] | I’m a dead man. Please! | 那我必死无疑 求你们了 |
[04:53] | Please tell me you’re not buying this crap. | 别告诉我你真信这些屁话 |
[04:56] | This dude is lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[04:59] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[05:01] | I have a son. | 我还有个儿子 |
[05:02] | Enrique. | 恩里克 |
[05:04] | He’s six. | 他才六岁 |
[05:05] | I just wanna see him again. | 我还想再见到他 |
[05:08] | Where’s the drop? | 接头地点在哪儿 |
[05:10] | – I don’t know. – Of course not. | -我不知道 -你当然不知道了 |
[05:13] | They’re gonna text me in, like, two minutes. | 他们说大概两分钟后给我发短信 |
[05:15] | The burner’s in the car, I swear to God. If I don’t– | 一次性手机就在车里 我对天发誓 如果我 |
[05:18] | if I don’t respond in 30 seconds, they’re gon– | 如果我30秒钟之内不回复 他们就会 |
[05:21] | You have to let me go! You have to! | 你们得放了我 放了我 |
[05:24] | Stay where you are. | 站在原地别动 |
[05:27] | Stop reaching! | 不许伸手拿包 |
[05:28] | Shoot me if you want. I’m a dead man either way. | 你要想开枪就开吧 反正我横竖都是死 |
[05:30] | And you are too, | 如果你们把我关进警车后座 |
[05:32] | if you put me in the back of your patrol car. | 那你们也得死 |
[05:39] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[05:42] | The man just robbed a bank! What do you mean, let him go? | 这家伙刚抢完银行啊 什么叫”让他去” |
[05:50] | Whatever happens, it’s on me. | 不管发生什么 都由我来负责 |
[05:52] | You’re damn right it is, Reyes. | 那可不是么 雷耶斯 |
[05:56] | I just hope this doesn’t blow up in your face. | 我只希望你这次别彻底搞砸了 |
[06:10] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:15] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:16] | Mom! | 妈 |
[06:17] | Oh, my God. | 我滴个神啊 |
[06:19] | Oh, you scared me! | 你吓到我了 |
[06:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[06:22] | I thought you and your dad had a shift. | 我以为你和你爸要上班 |
[06:24] | Medical and fire have different schedules, and I live here. | 急救员和消防员的排班不一样 再说我就住这儿 |
[06:27] | I thought you did too, Mom. | 我以为老妈你也要住下的 |
[06:30] | Why are you packing up all your stuff? | 你怎么把所有东西都打包好了 |
[06:34] | Because I am going back to New York. | 因为我要回纽约了 |
[06:37] | What? Since when? | 什么 这是什么时候决定的 |
[06:39] | Since about a week ago. | 大概一周之前吧 |
[06:41] | A week ago? | 一周之前 |
[06:42] | Your stuff hasn’t even been here for a week. | 你的东西搬进来还不到一周呢 |
[06:47] | Boy, you guys really gave that a chance. | 你们本来不是都要复合了吗 |
[06:49] | Listen, honey, your father and I really wanted to do this together. | 亲爱的 你爸爸和我确实很想复合 |
[06:53] | No. | 不要 |
[06:53] | You know that we both love you more than anything else in the world– | 你知道全世界我们最爱的就是你 |
[06:56] | No. | 别说了 |
[06:57] | You gave me this speech when I was seven, | 我七岁的时候你就对我这么说过 |
[06:58] | and you don’t get to give it again. | 我不会让你再重复一遍的 |
[07:00] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[07:02] | I know how much you wanted this to work. | 我知道你有多想让这事成功 |
[07:04] | “This”? You mean our family? | “这事” 你是说我们一家人吗 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I’ve spent my whole life wanting this to work. | 是啊 我这辈子都想要一家团圆 |
[07:08] | Well, believe me, we did too. | 相信我 我们也这么想 |
[07:10] | Then why are you blowing this up? | 那你们为什么搞成这个样子 |
[07:12] | That is just a very complicated question to answer. | 这个问题回答起来太复杂了 |
[07:16] | No, it’s not. | 不 并不复杂 |
[07:17] | It’s because you’re both anal-retentive, annoying control freaks. | 原因就是你们俩都是固执 讨人厌的控制狂 |
[07:20] | No. | 才不是 |
[07:21] | And I am not annoying. | 我可不讨人厌 |
[07:23] | God, you’re so selfish! | 老天 你也太自私了 |
[07:26] | If I’m not enough to keep you two together, | 如果我不足以让你们俩留在一起 |
[07:30] | then think about my baby brother. | 那就想想我弟弟 |
[07:32] | Your baby. | 你怀着的小宝贝 |
[07:35] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[07:36] | Did something happen to the baby? | 宝宝出什么事了吗 |
[07:38] | No, honey, the baby is fine. | 不 亲爱的 小宝宝没事 |
[07:40] | And I am thinking about the baby. | 而且我确实在想着他 |
[07:43] | The problem is… | 但问题是 |
[07:46] | it’s not our baby. | 这孩子不是我们俩的 |
[07:49] | It’s not Dad’s? | 这孩子不是我爸的 |
[07:52] | Then…who? | 那 那是谁的 |
[07:54] | Enzo. | 恩佐 |
[07:56] | And before you say anything nasty, | 你先别说什么难听的话 |
[07:58] | this happened before Enzo and I even knew we were ending it for sure | 这事发生在我和恩佐分手之前 |
[08:01] | and before your dad and I wanted to give it a shot. | 更是在我和你爸尝试重修旧好之前 |
[08:04] | Mom, you know I’d never say anything like that to you. | 妈 你知道我不会对你说那种话 |
[08:09] | – Did Dad? – No. | -难道爸爸说了吗 -没有 |
[08:11] | He was very understanding, actually. | 他其实对此非常理解 |
[08:15] | He asked me to stay. | 他还让我留下来 |
[08:22] | So you and Enzo. That’s… | 所以你和恩佐 |
[08:26] | that’s good. You guys were always good together. | 也挺好的 你俩在一起一直很好 |
[08:29] | No, I’m going back to New York. I’m not going back to Enzo. | 不 我是要回纽约 不是要回到恩佐身边 |
[08:34] | Enzo doesn’t even know yet. | 恩佐甚至还不知道这事 |
[08:35] | I haven’t told him. | 我还没告诉他 |
[08:37] | You should. | 你应该告诉他 |
[08:39] | Enzo would make a great father. | 恩佐会是个好父亲 |
[08:40] | I mean, he was always there for me when Dad was too busy. | 我爸太忙的时候 总是他陪在我身边 |
[08:45] | If you ask me, | 要我说的话 |
[08:47] | that kid’s very lucky. | 这孩子也算幸运了 |
[08:53] | TK TK. | |
[09:16] | Dad? | 爸 |
[09:20] | Captain Kendricks called you? | 肯德里克斯队长联系你了吗 |
[09:22] | Of course he did. | 他当然联系了 |
[09:23] | You’ve known each other for 30 years. | 你俩都认识三十多年了 |
[09:25] | Actually, I called him. | 其实是我找的他 |
[09:27] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[09:28] | They’ve made me wait in here for hours. | 他们让我在这儿等了好几个小时 |
[09:31] | They took my gun and my badge and… | 他们拿走了我的枪和警徽 |
[09:33] | they won’t tell me anything. | 还什么都不告诉我 |
[09:34] | Well, son, it’s a very unusual situation. | 儿子 这种情况很不寻常 |
[09:37] | Did they say anything to you? | 他们跟你说什么了吗 |
[09:39] | I mean, about the guy? | 关于那个人的情况 |
[09:40] | Did they find him? Is he okay? | 他们找到他了吗 他还好吗 |
[09:41] | Please tell me that everyone’s okay and no one got hurt. | 告诉我大家都没事 也没人受伤 |
[09:43] | No, no, no, no, no. Tranquilo. | 别激动 冷静一下 |
[09:45] | Just take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[09:47] | No, I know they all think that I got played. | 不 我知道他们都觉得我被耍了 |
[09:50] | But believe me, Dad, that man was terrified. | 但你要相信我 爸爸 那人吓坏了 |
[09:53] | He had just robbed a bank | 他当时刚抢劫了一家银行 |
[09:54] | and was looking down the business end of your service revolver. | 还正被你的枪口指着 他当然会慌 |
[09:57] | Until he wasn’t. | 然后你就放他走了 |
[10:01] | You agree with them. | 你和他们想法一致 |
[10:03] | You think I made a bad call. | 你觉得我做了个错误的决定 |
[10:06] | I think whatever that man was representing | 我认为那人所说的 |
[10:08] | as an explosive device was convincing. | 爆炸装置是真的 |
[10:11] | And you, you feared for your life, | 而你当时担心自己的生命安全 |
[10:15] | and that is a story I can work with, son. | 如果这是真相的话 我可以接受 儿子 |
[10:18] | A story you can work with? | 什么叫你可以接受 |
[10:23] | They told me to wait in here for the investigator. | 他们让我在这里等调查员 |
[10:28] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 就是你吧 |
[10:31] | The incident involved an armed robbery, explosives, and mayhem, | 这起事件涉及到持械抢劫 爆炸物品和骚乱 |
[10:34] | all which falls under the jurisdiction of the Texas Rangers. | 这些都归得州骑警管辖 |
[10:39] | If…if you want to bring in your union rep or a lawyer, | 如果你想找工会代表或者律师 |
[10:46] | now’s the time. | 现在正是时候 |
[10:49] | No, I’m good. | 不必了 |
[10:53] | Okay. Well, then… | 好吧 那么… |
[10:56] | I’d like to go over a few details from your statement. | 我想再确认一遍你口供中的几个细节 |
[11:01] | Go ahead. | 问吧 |
[11:05] | You said the suspect claimed he was strong-armed | 你说嫌犯声称自己在五金店外 |
[11:09] | by two individuals outside a hardware store. | 遭到了两个人的袭击 |
[11:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:12] | Any chance he mentioned which hardware store? | 他有没有提到是哪家五金店 |
[11:15] | No. | 没有 |
[11:17] | Any description of the cunning, ruthless men | 他有没有描述过那两个狡猾残忍 |
[11:19] | who supposedly strapped a bomb to him? | 给他绑了炸弹的人是什么样子 |
[11:23] | Did you even ask? | 你是不是压根没问 |
[11:24] | What I can tell you | 我能告诉你的是 |
[11:25] | is that all the man cared about was seeing his son again. | 他只想再见到他的儿子 |
[11:28] | Oh, yes, little Enrique. | 没错 小恩里克 |
[11:30] | Broke your heart, huh? | 你听了很伤心吧 |
[11:32] | That little tale he told you? | 他给你讲的那个小故事 |
[11:34] | Right before he waltzed off with 27K in cash? | 就在他带着两万七千现金大摇大摆地离开之前 |
[11:37] | Got the plate number of the car. | 我记下了车牌号 |
[11:38] | I reported it right away. | 我马上就上报了 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah, we found the car. | 是的 我们找到那辆车了 |
[11:43] | Abandoned in Holt Park. | 被遗弃在霍尔特公园了 |
[11:44] | Turns out it was stolen three days ago. | 调查发现它三天前就被偷走了 |
[11:50] | Well, I probably don’t have to tell you this, | 也许不必我说你也知道 |
[11:53] | but don’t leave town while the investigation is pending. | 但调查结束之前不要出城 |
[11:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:01] | I looked into his eyes. | 我看到他的眼神了 |
[12:04] | His fear was real. | 他的恐惧是真的 |
[12:06] | I trusted my instincts like you always taught me. | 我相信了我的直觉 就像你一直教我的那样 |
[12:09] | Ah, yeah, see, but the thing is, son, | 儿子 但问题在于 |
[12:11] | you gotta have the right instincts. | 你得有正确的直觉 |
[12:33] | Hey, son. | 早啊 儿子 |
[12:35] | Morning. | 早 |
[12:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:42] | Owen, hey. You got a second? | 欧文 你有空吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah, sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[12:46] | Yeah, has TK gotten in yet? | TK去上班了吗 |
[12:48] | You mean the chilly blast of air that just passed me on the stairway? | 你是说刚刚在楼梯上经过我身边的那阵寒风吗 |
[12:51] | – Yeah, he’s here. – Okay. | -是的 他来了 -那就好 |
[12:53] | What happened? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:53] | He stopped by the house before work. | 他上班前回了趟家 |
[12:57] | Saw the boxes. | 他看到那些箱子了 |
[13:00] | I had to tell him, Owen. | 我不得不告诉他真相 欧文 |
[13:01] | He fly off the handle? | 他失控了吗 |
[13:02] | There was a little bit of that. | 刚开始有一点 |
[13:04] | And then he just got really, really quiet. | 然后他就变得非常非常安静 |
[13:07] | And shut down? | 然后就谁也不理了吗 |
[13:08] | Which never ends well. | 每次他这样 都没有好的结果 |
[13:10] | Yeah. Yeah. All right. | 是啊 好了 |
[13:12] | Well, thanks for the heads-up. | 谢谢提醒 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:23] | Let me guess. Mom called you. | 让我猜猜 妈妈给你打电话了 |
[13:27] | TK, you weren’t supposed to find out like this. | TK 你不该以这种方式发现的 |
[13:29] | Seems like I wasn’t supposed to find out at all. | 看来我压根就不该发现 |
[13:31] | We were looking for the right time to tell you. | 我们一直在找合适的时机告诉你 |
[13:34] | RA 126. | 126急救队 |
[13:35] | Code three. Priority two. | 紧急事件 第二优先级 |
[13:37] | Well, now’s not it. | 现在时机不合适 |
[13:39] | Medical call. | 有医疗呼救 |
[13:41] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:48] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[13:50] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰德队长 |
[13:51] | Is TK here? | TK在吗 |
[13:52] | No, medical’s out on a call. | 不在 医疗队出外勤了 |
[13:56] | Can you let him know that I stopped by? | 你能告诉他我来过吗 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I mean, he’ll be back in a minute. | 没问题 他一会儿就回来了 |
[13:59] | You wanna stick around? | 你想在这待一会儿吗 |
[14:01] | Come on. Make you a smoothie. | 来吧 我给你做杯奶昔 |
[14:07] | So TK call you down here today? | TK叫你今天过来的吗 |
[14:09] | No, sir, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[14:10] | I was just…in the area. | 我刚好… 在附近 |
[14:13] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[14:15] | Don’t need an excuse, right? | 反正来这儿也不需要理由 |
[14:19] | Thank you, Captain Strand. | 谢谢你 斯特兰德队长 |
[14:20] | You’re very welcome, Officer Reyes. | 不客气 雷耶斯警官 |
[14:24] | Call me Owen. | 叫我欧文就好 |
[14:26] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[14:27] | So you haven’t talked to him at all today? | 你一天都没跟他讲话吗 |
[14:30] | No, I was at a shift, but… | 是的 我刚刚在执勤 但… |
[14:33] | it ended early. | 工作提前结束了 |
[14:35] | Slow crime day. | 今天犯罪不多 |
[14:38] | I got suspended. | 我被停职了 |
[14:40] | What? | 什么 |
[14:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:43] | I’m not really supposed to talk about it, but… | 我不该聊这件事 但是… |
[14:46] | I may have made a bad call today. | 我今天可能做出了一个错误的决定 |
[14:50] | Comes with the territory. | 这是你工作的一部分 |
[14:53] | I know what it’s like to be out there having to make a split-second decision | 我懂的 在外执勤时需要毫无依据立刻做决定 |
[14:56] | with nothing to go on but your gut. | 你只能听从你的直觉 |
[14:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:59] | Think from now on, I’ll just go by the book. | 但从现在起 我还是按照规程办事吧 |
[15:03] | Not sure I can trust my gut. | 不确定我是否能相信自己的直觉 |
[15:07] | Yeah, but sometimes, the book isn’t exactly handy. | 是的 但有时候 规程并不时刻在你手边 |
[15:10] | Your gut’s what you take out there with you. | 只有你的直觉随时跟着你 |
[15:15] | Carlos, every now and then, you’re gonna make a bad call. | 卡洛斯 有时候 难免会做出错误的决定 |
[15:19] | Happens to all of us. | 人人都遇到过 |
[15:21] | Although I’m pretty sure | 尽管我很确信 |
[15:23] | it’s a little bit tougher today in your uniform than in mine. | 同样是犯错 穿你那身制服会比穿我这身更难办 |
[15:27] | Not that I have a uniform at the moment. | 现在我也没有制服可穿 |
[15:30] | It’s that serious? | 这么严重吗 |
[15:32] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[15:35] | What about your dad? | 你爸爸那边呢 |
[15:36] | TK says he’s in law enforcement. | TK说他是执法机关的 |
[15:39] | Texas Ranger. | 得州骑警 |
[15:41] | Well, he’s seen everything. | 那他也算见识过风浪了 |
[15:44] | Can you talk to him? | 你跟他聊过了吗 |
[15:45] | Already did. | 聊过了 |
[15:46] | And? | 然后呢 |
[15:47] | He told me not to leave town. | 他告诉我不要出城 |
[15:50] | It’s his case. | 这是他的案子 |
[15:53] | That seems like a conflict of interest. | 你的案子他应该避嫌 |
[15:55] | He’s not investigating me directly. My department is. | 他没有直接调查我 这事由我的部门负责 |
[15:58] | It’s just connected to a case he’s working on. | 只是这跟他的一个案子有关联 |
[16:00] | Yeah, that makes more sense, | 这就说得通了 |
[16:01] | but still, it’s gotta be uncomfortable. | 但总还是会有点不舒服 |
[16:04] | It’s nothing new. | 也不是一天两天了 |
[16:06] | Things have been uncomfortable between us for a while. | 我们的关系陷入僵局也有段时间了 |
[16:09] | Since I came out, and then when I joined APD. | 我先是出柜 然后又加入了奥斯汀警局 |
[16:13] | He didn’t want you to be a cop? | 他不想让你当警察吗 |
[16:15] | I think he thought that I was too soft. | 他认为我太软弱了 |
[16:18] | Maybe he’s right. | 也许他是对的 |
[16:20] | He’s not. | 不 |
[16:23] | There should be a heart behind that shield. | 警章背后的那颗心应该有血有肉 |
[16:26] | You’ve got a good one. | 你有一颗好心 |
[16:39] | Stay back. | 往后站 |
[16:42] | Get that ladder up! | 升云梯 |
[16:45] | All right, prep a 2 1/2. | 准备2.5英寸的水管 |
[16:46] | Start putting some water on that second floor. | 开始往二楼浇水灭火 |
[16:48] | Also prep an inch and a half for us to take up there. | 然后再给我们准备1.5英寸的管子拿上去 |
[16:51] | Captain Strand. What do we know? | 我是斯特兰德队长 什么情况 |
[16:53] | 15 units in the building. | 大楼里有15间公寓 |
[16:54] | My officers are trying to get a head count for who’s missing. | 我的队员正在统计失踪人员 |
[16:56] | We have any idea how it started? | 知道火是怎么着起来的吗 |
[16:58] | No, but the residents were saying | 不知道 但是居民说 |
[16:59] | that the sprinkler system went off on the second floor first. | 二楼的自动喷水灭火系统最先启动 |
[17:01] | All right, 126, suit up fully. | 126队 全副武装 |
[17:03] | We’re gonna attack this thing at the source. | 我们要从源头解决火情 |
[17:05] | Please let me through! | 请让我过去 |
[17:05] | Hey, you can’t go in there! | 你不能进去 |
[17:07] | My wife and daughter are still inside, please. | 我妻子和女儿还在里面 求你了 |
[17:09] | What unit are they in? | 她们住在哪 |
[17:10] | – 304. In the smoke. – All right. | -304室 冒烟那个地方 -好的 |
[17:12] | Marjan, Paul, Judd, you’re on rescue, third floor. | 马里安 保罗 贾德 你们负责三楼的营救 |
[17:14] | Everybody else, you’re with me. | 其他人 跟着我 |
[17:16] | Going up on two. | 直接去二楼 |
[17:19] | All right, when we get in there, | 我们进去的时候 |
[17:21] | everybody stay in contact with the hose. | 所有人都要时刻握着水管 |
[17:23] | We stay together, you understand? | 我们不要分开 明白吗 |
[17:25] | Yeah, Cap. | 明白 队长 |
[17:27] | Give me the Halligan. | 给我锤子 |
[17:40] | Austin FD! Anybody in there? | 奥斯汀消防局 有人在里面吗 |
[17:42] | Strickland, take it. | 斯特里克兰 拿着 |
[17:48] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[17:52] | I got someone. | 这里有人 |
[17:56] | Smoke inhalation. | 烟尘吸入 |
[17:58] | She’s still got a pulse. | 她还有脉搏 |
[18:02] | Cap, she’s fading. I gotta get her out of here. | 队长 她要不行了 我得把她带出去 |
[18:04] | Yeah, get her out of here, okay? We’ll keep looking for the kid. | 你把她带出去 我们继续找那孩子 |
[18:05] | All right, y’all be safe. I’ll see you down there. | 注意安全 我们下面见 |
[18:07] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[18:13] | Is there anyone in here? | 有人在里面吗 |
[18:16] | I’m going in! | 我要进去了 |
[18:17] | I got your six, Cap. | 我善后 队长 |
[18:21] | Need more slack. | 水管放长一点 |
[18:23] | More slack! | 再放一点 |
[18:32] | Austin FD! | 奥斯汀消防局 |
[18:36] | Is there anyone in here? | 里面有人吗 |
[18:43] | Cap, do you see anything? | 队长 你看到什么了吗 |
[18:57] | Homemade bomb supplies. | 这些是自制炸弹的材料 |
[19:00] | We gotta fall back, now! | 我们要立刻撤退 快 |
[19:03] | – Ellie? – Ellie! | -艾莉 -艾莉 |
[19:04] | – Honey, if you can hear me, come out! – Emergency traffic. | -亲爱的 你能听见吗 快出来 -紧急通知 |
[19:06] | All units evacuate the building now. | 所有人立刻撤离大楼 |
[19:09] | Explosive materials on the second floor. | 二楼发现可爆炸物 |
[19:11] | Hey, Marjan, I’m pretty sure they said there’s a bomb in the building! | 马里安 他们说这楼里有炸弹 |
[19:14] | There’s a kid in it too! | 但是里面还有孩子啊 |
[19:15] | Maybe she got out before we got here. | 可能她在我们来之前就逃走了 |
[19:17] | The door was dead-bolted. | 门是被锁死的 |
[19:19] | Yeah, well, we looked everywhere. | 但是我们都找遍了 |
[19:20] | She must be a good hider. | 她肯定藏得很好 |
[19:22] | She’s scared and she’s trying to be safe. | 她很害怕 所以想躲在安全的地方 |
[19:24] | Where does a kid go to stay safe? | 孩子觉得安全的地方是哪里 |
[19:25] | I would hide under the bed, but we already checked there. | 我会躲在床下 但是我们已经检查过那里了 |
[19:27] | For me, it was the closet. Always the closet. | 我觉得是衣柜 一定是衣柜 |
[19:30] | We already checked all the closets. | 我们已经检查过所有衣柜了 |
[19:31] | Well, we’re gonna check again! | 那就再检查一遍 |
[19:33] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[19:34] | Everybody fall back. Fall back, fall back. | 所有人撤退 撤退 撤退 |
[19:36] | – Judd, are all our people out? – No. | -贾德 你们的人都出来了吗 -没有 |
[19:38] | Strickland and Marwani are still in there. | 斯特里克兰和马瓦尼还在里面 |
[19:42] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[19:43] | Ellie, you in here? | 艾莉 你在里面吗 |
[19:46] | I found her! Hey. | 我找到她了 |
[19:49] | Is it almost over yet? | 是快要结束了吗 |
[19:51] | – I’m going up there. – Wait, Cap, no! | -我上去看看 -等等 队长 不要去 |
[19:53] | Cap, no! Wait! | 队长 不要去 等等 |
[20:21] | You said it, kid. | 你说对了 孩子 |
[20:32] | – That the guy? – Yeah, that’s the guy. | -就是他吗 -对 就是他 |
[20:34] | – You’re certain? – Yeah, that’s him. | -你确定吗 -我确定是他 |
[20:36] | How’d you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[20:39] | Detective, can I have a few minutes alone with the witness, please? | 警探 能让我跟证人单独待一会吗 |
[20:43] | Of course, Major. | 好的 长官 |
[20:47] | We didn’t find him. | 不是我们找到他的 |
[20:48] | He found us. | 是他来找我们的 |
[20:50] | Walked into the APD on Guadalupe a few hours ago | 他几个小时前去了瓜达卢佩县分局 |
[20:52] | pretty shook up. | 看起来吓坏了 |
[20:54] | His name’s Armando Teban. | 他叫阿曼多·泰班 |
[20:55] | Works construction. | 在施工队工作 |
[20:57] | Lives in Dove Springs with his son. | 跟儿子一起住在多芬温泉区 |
[20:59] | Enrique. | 恩里克 |
[21:01] | What about the bomb? | 那炸弹呢 |
[21:02] | We think it was real. | 我们觉得是真的 |
[21:03] | You think it was? | 你们觉得 |
[21:05] | He wasn’t wearing it when he turned himself in. | 他自首的时候没带炸弹 |
[21:07] | Claimed he made his rendezvous, | 他说他去了接头地点 |
[21:09] | the man who forced him to wear it removed it, | 强迫他穿上炸弹的人 帮他解除了炸弹 |
[21:11] | took the cash. | 拿着钱走了 |
[21:13] | We presented him with a photo lineup. | 我们给他看了照片 |
[21:16] | He picked out these two faces, | 他指认了两个人 |
[21:18] | which suggests he’s telling the truth. | 这证明他说的是真的 |
[21:21] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[21:22] | Anthony Marlowe and Chris Wolfe. | 安东尼·马洛和克里斯·沃尔夫 |
[21:23] | Former bunkmates at Allred Prison. | 他们之前在奥尔雷德监狱是狱友 |
[21:25] | This afternoon, | 今天下午 |
[21:26] | they almost burned down the apartment building they were living in. | 他们几乎把他们住的公寓楼烧了 |
[21:29] | We found bomb-making components in the kitchen. | 我们在厨房找到了自制炸弹的材料 |
[21:32] | Are they in custody? | 他们被抓住了吗 |
[21:34] | Your friend in there gave us a description | 里面那位朋友跟我们描述了 |
[21:35] | of a brown panel van they were operating out of. | 他们运营用的棕色小货车 |
[21:38] | And we figured they may have been injured in the blast, | 我们判断他们应该在爆炸中受伤了 |
[21:40] | so we’re monitoring hospitals, urgent care facilities, vets. | 所以我们在调查医院 急救中心和兽医院 |
[21:45] | We’ll get them. | 我们会抓到他们的 |
[21:49] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[21:51] | What else is there? | 还有什么吗 |
[21:54] | How about that I was right? | 不如你肯定一下我的判断 |
[21:57] | That my instincts were good? | 说我的直觉很准 |
[21:59] | Carlitos. | 卡洛斯 |
[22:00] | You know I can’t comment on an ongoing investigation. | 你知道我不能评价正在进行的调查 |
[22:06] | You mean the investigation onto me. | 你是说对我的调查 |
[22:09] | Right? That’s what I am to you. | 是吗 对你来说我就只是这样 |
[22:11] | And ongoing investigation. | 一次正在进行的调查 |
[22:14] | Well, you let me know | 等我的队长告诉你 |
[22:15] | when my captain tells you what to think of me. | 该怎么看待我之后 你再来找我吧 |
[22:18] | I’ll be interested to know. | 我很想知道 |
[22:32] | Ma’am, that doesn’t really qualify as an emergency. | 女士 这并不算紧急事件 |
[22:34] | And my water just broke! | 我的羊水刚刚破了 |
[22:36] | I’m pregnant! | 我快生了 |
[22:37] | Okay. Well, that changes things. | 好的 这就算紧急事件了 |
[22:39] | Which parking garage? | 哪个停车场 |
[22:40] | I’m–Austin–mall, | 我在奥斯汀商场 |
[22:41] | lower garage. | 下面的停车场 |
[22:42] | Okay, it sounded like you said Austin Center Mall, | 好的 你说的应该是奥斯汀中心商场 |
[22:44] | but you’re breaking up really bad. | 但是你的信号很差 |
[22:45] | Yes! | 是的 |
[22:47] | She’s coming. Please. Please help–hurry. | 我快生了 快帮帮我 快点 |
[22:50] | Okay, help is on the way. | 好的 我马上派人去救你 |
[22:51] | Can you tell me your name | 能不能告诉我你的名字 |
[22:52] | and what you’re wearing so my people can find you? | 以及你穿着什么衣服 好让救援人员找到你 |
[22:56] | Hello, ma’am? | 你还在吗 女士 |
[22:59] | Stop, stop, stop! Easy there, cowboy. | 停停停 慢点 小子 |
[23:01] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[23:02] | Dispatch said that our patient’s somewhere in this garage. | 调度员说我们的病人在这个停车场里的某处 |
[23:04] | The garage with less than 7 feet of clearance? | 这个停车场高度还不够七英尺 |
[23:07] | The bus is over 8, dude. | 急救车的高度超过八英尺了 小子 |
[23:09] | All right, kids. | 好了 孩子们 |
[23:11] | Get your stuff. | 拿好装备 |
[23:12] | We’re hoofing it the rest of the way. | 剩下的路得靠走了 |
[23:14] | – Copy. – Copy. | -收到 -收到 |
[23:17] | The universe is totally mocking me right now. | 这是老天在跟我开玩笑 |
[23:19] | Why, because our shift ended ten minutes ago | 为什么 因为我们十分钟之前已经下班了 |
[23:21] | and we’re still on our journey towards the center of the Earth? | 而我们还在往地心的方向走吗 |
[23:24] | No. Because it’s a pregnancy call. | 不 因为这是临产呼救电话 |
[23:26] | And that’s hitting home for you how, exactly? | 怎么了 戳着你痛处了 |
[23:28] | It hits directly at home, actually. | 正中我的要害 |
[23:30] | ‘Cause my parents are about to have a baby, | 因为我父母要有孩子了 |
[23:32] | but they’re not because it’s not my dad’s. | 但并非如此 因为孩子不是我爸的 |
[23:34] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[23:35] | Maybe we should just focus on the task at hand. | 我们还是集中精神面对手头的任务吧 |
[23:37] | Look, there she is. Nancy, get her ABCs. | 看 她在那里 南希 检查她的气道呼吸循环状况 |
[23:40] | TK, get ready to start a line. | TK 准备输液 |
[23:43] | Cap, she’s not looking overly pregnant. | 队长 她看着不像怀孕了 |
[23:47] | Don’t move. Don’t yell. | 别动 别出声 |
[23:53] | You wanna rob us? | 你想抢劫我们吗 |
[23:55] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[23:57] | Good drugs, right there. | 里面有很好的药 |
[23:59] | We don’t want your drugs. We want your expertise. | 我们不要你的药 我们要你的专业技术 |
[24:03] | In there. | 在里面 |
[24:12] | You’re gonna save his life. | 你得救他 |
[24:29] | These look like blast injuries. | 这像是爆炸造成的伤口 |
[24:31] | Was he near a bomb when it went off or something? | 他是不是在爆炸时离炸弹很近 |
[24:34] | Or something. | 可能吧 |
[24:35] | Your friend’s in serious trouble. | 你朋友的伤势很严重 |
[24:36] | We brought you here to tell us something we didn’t already know. | 不需要你说我们已经知道的事 |
[24:39] | Well, I can tell you he’s hemorrhaging. | 他在大出血 |
[24:41] | These bruises suggest traumatic internal injuries. | 这些伤痕表明他受到了很严重的内伤 |
[24:45] | He needs a hospital. | 他需要去医院 |
[24:46] | No, no hospitals. You fix him here. | 不能去医院 你就在这里解决 |
[24:47] | Dude, you think we can “fix” this in a parking garage, | 兄弟 要是你觉得我们能在停车场里”解决”这个 |
[24:51] | you’re high. | 那你肯定嗑嗨了 |
[24:54] | Not a word. | 别出声 |
[25:23] | We can’t do this here. | 我们不能在这里做手术 |
[25:25] | We need a place that’s more private. | 我们需要一个更私密的地方 |
[25:27] | It is what it is. | 只能在这了 |
[25:28] | No, I know a place. | 不 我知道一个地方 |
[25:29] | It’s my husband’s old restaurant. | 是我丈夫的旧餐馆 |
[25:31] | It’s about two or three blocks from here. | 离这里大概两三个街区 |
[25:33] | It’s been closed since COVID. | 新冠之后就关门了 |
[25:35] | If you really want us to help your friend, | 如果你真想让我们救你的朋友 |
[25:38] | it’s his best shot. | 这是他最好的机会了 |
[25:58] | Nancy, trauma shears. Cut this shirt off. | 南希 医疗剪 把衬衫剪开 |
[26:00] | TK, start a line of saline. | TK 注射生理盐水 |
[26:09] | Cute touch. | 好可爱的手印 |
[26:11] | Your kids? | 是你家孩子的吗 |
[26:13] | Got something to lose. That’s good. | 有软肋了 很不错 |
[26:15] | Really starting to hate this chick. | 这娘们越来越招我恨了 |
[26:19] | Cap, his chest. | 队长 他的胸部 |
[26:20] | – Yeah. – What? What is it? | -嗯 -什么 怎么回事 |
[26:22] | You see how your friend’s sides aren’t rising evenly? | 看到他左右两边的胸部起伏不均了吗 |
[26:26] | – His lung collapsed? – Worse. | -他的肺部坍塌了吗 -更糟 |
[26:28] | You hear that slushing sound? | 听到这个阻塞的声音了吗 |
[26:29] | It’s called a hemopneumothorax. | 这叫血气胸 |
[26:31] | In American. What does that mean? | 说人话 什么意思 |
[26:32] | It means his chest cavity is filling with blood. | 这说明他的胸腔里充满了血 |
[26:35] | He needs a tube in his chest to drain it. | 得用导管引流 |
[26:37] | So do that. | 动手吧 |
[26:38] | Look, we’re not surgeons, we’re paramedics, | 我们不是外科医生 我们只是急救人员 |
[26:40] | and we do not have the equipment to do that. | 而且我们没有设备 |
[26:42] | We’ll improvise. | 随机应变吧 |
[26:44] | But we need some stuff off the rig first. | 但我们先要去车上拿点东西 |
[26:56] | Go with her. | 陪她去 |
[27:00] | Be quick. | 快点 |
[27:03] | Hey, you stay with me. | 你留在这 |
[27:16] | 你在哪 我开始担心了 | |
[27:16] | Where are you, TK? | 你在哪 TK |
[27:36] | What are you waiting on? | 你等什么呢 |
[27:36] | I need something for the chest tube. | 我需要插胸管的东西 |
[27:40] | TK, over on those shelves. | TK 那边的柜子上 |
[27:42] | Should be some empty industrial cleaning bottles. | 应该有一些空的工业洗瓶 |
[27:44] | Just grab me one. | 给我拿一个 |
[28:18] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[28:21] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[28:26] | Fourth, third… | 第四 第三 |
[28:38] | I can’t get through the muscle. | 这块肌肉切不进去 |
[28:41] | Nancy, the hemostat. | 南希 止血钳 |
[29:00] | TK TK! | |
[29:05] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |
[29:10] | Hey. Come in. Hey. | 进来吧 |
[29:11] | Sorry to stop by so late. I didn’t have your number. | 很抱歉这么晚来 我没你的手机号码 |
[29:13] | Sure. | 没事 |
[29:14] | Is TK here? | TK在这吗 |
[29:17] | No. We thought he was with you. | 没 我们以为他和你在一起 |
[29:19] | Hey, Gwyn. | 你好 格温 |
[29:19] | Hey, Carlos. | 你好 卡洛斯 |
[29:22] | Sorry, things are a little messy around here right now. | 抱歉 现在这里有点乱 |
[29:24] | There’s really no use in playing it coy, Owen. | 装不好意思也没用 欧文 |
[29:26] | I’m moving back to New York. | 我要搬回纽约了 |
[29:28] | Really? But you seemed so happy. | 真的吗 但你们之前看起来很开心 |
[29:32] | Does TK know? | TK知道了吗 |
[29:33] | He found out this morning. | 他今天早上发现了 |
[29:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[29:37] | That could explain it. | 可能跟这有关 |
[29:38] | Explain what? | 怎么了 |
[29:39] | His shift ended an hour ago, | 他一小时前就该下班了 |
[29:41] | but he didn’t show up for dinner. | 但他没来吃晚餐 |
[29:43] | Now he’s not answering my texts or calls. | 现在他消息不回 电话不接 |
[29:47] | He’s never done this before. | 他从没这样过 |
[29:48] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:50] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:52] | When he shuts down like he did today, | 他只要一像今天那样自我封闭 |
[29:54] | it is always a warning sign. | 就绝对是个警示 |
[29:55] | – Let’s not jump to conclusions– – If he is in some bar | -咱们先别这么快下结论 -他要是因为我们的事 |
[29:58] | or some alley right now because of us, | 去了什么酒吧或者暗巷 |
[30:00] | so help me, Owen, I will never forgive myself. | 说真的 欧文 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[30:02] | All right, when I left the station, EMS was out on a call. | 我离开消防站时 急救队正在外面出警 |
[30:05] | Maybe it went long. | 可能处理得久了点 |
[30:06] | Let me call Captain Vega and see what’s going on. | 我打给维加队长看看什么情况 |
[30:14] | – Straight to voicemail. – That is not good. | -直接转到语音信箱了 -那可不妙 |
[30:16] | No, no, it is good, | 不不 这是好事 |
[30:17] | ’cause it means they’re probably still out on the call. | 这意味着他们应该还在外面 |
[30:23] | All right, I can call the captain on duty. | 好吧 我给现在值班的队长打个电话 |
[30:25] | See if I can get some information. | 看看有没有什么消息 |
[30:31] | Captain Harper, it’s Strand. | 哈珀队长 我是斯特兰德 |
[30:32] | Hey, you got any information on Captain Vega’s team? | 你有维加队长小队的消息吗 |
[30:39] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:40] | All right, I appreciate it. | 好 十分感谢 |
[30:42] | You can rest easy. | 你可以松口气了 |
[30:43] | They are still out there. | 他们还没回去 |
[30:45] | There go, no relapse. | 看吧 没有复发 |
[30:47] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:49] | But I do think it’d be a good idea if Carlos and I were at the station | 但我觉得我和卡洛斯最好去消防站等着 |
[30:52] | the minute he gets back. | 迎接他回来 |
[30:53] | Agreed. Bring him straight home. | 我同意 直接把他带回家 |
[30:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:01] | So glad the ambulance was still out. | 幸好他们还在外面执勤 |
[31:03] | Was starting to think the worst. | 我都开始考虑最坏的情况了 |
[31:06] | The captain on duty said that they haven’t heard from ’em all night. | 值班的队长说一整晚都没有他们的消息 |
[31:09] | No radio in, no call, no nothing. | 没有无线电通话 没有电话 什么都没有 |
[31:10] | It’s not good news. | 这可不是好消息 |
[31:21] | Hey, Grace, | 格蕾丝 |
[31:23] | you got a personal call on line four from an Owen Strand. | 四号线上有位欧文·斯特兰德专门找你 |
[31:25] | Yeah. Put him through. | 好 接进来 |
[31:29] | Hey, Captain Strand. What can I do for you, sir? | 斯特兰德队长 我有什么能帮你的吗 |
[31:31] | Hey, Grace, we’re trying to get a 20 on Captain Vega’s rig. | 格蕾丝 我们想知道维加队长救护车的位置 |
[31:35] | The shift ended over an hour ago | 轮班一个多小时前就结束了 |
[31:36] | and they still haven’t come back to the station. | 但他们还没回消防站 |
[31:39] | Okay. I did send ’em on a call tonight, | 好吧 今晚我确实让他们出警了 |
[31:41] | but that was a little while ago. | 但那有一阵子了 |
[31:42] | Let me pull up their GPS. | 让我看看他们的定位 |
[31:50] | Okay, that can’t be right. | 这肯定不对劲 |
[31:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:55] | Captain, their unit is not on the grid. | 队长 我找不到他们的小队 |
[31:58] | It’s like they have disappeared. | 他们就像消失了一样 |
[32:02] | Where was the last place you saw ’em? | 最后的定位是在什么地方 |
[32:12] | Cap, bilateral chest rise. | 队长 双侧胸部均匀隆起 |
[32:13] | Good. Let’s clamp him off. | 好 上止血夹 |
[32:16] | So? Did it work? | 怎么样 能行吗 |
[32:18] | He’s stable. | 他状态稳定 |
[32:20] | His blood is oxygenating. | 他的血液开始充氧了 |
[32:28] | Monitor him. | 观察他的情况 |
[32:29] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[32:31] | I did what you asked. He’s stable. | 我照你说的做了 他稳定下来了 |
[32:34] | I’m going to tend to my guy. | 我要照顾我的队员 |
[32:35] | So please move. | 所以请你让开 |
[32:38] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[32:40] | I’m angry. | 我很生气 |
[32:48] | TK TK? | |
[32:50] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[32:52] | Hey, Cap. | 队长 |
[32:53] | Hey, pal. Do you know where you are? | 小伙子 你知道自己在哪吗 |
[32:56] | Charles’ place. | 查尔斯的地方 |
[32:58] | That’s close enough. | 很接近了 |
[33:04] | Someone’s still paying for the cable. | 某人还交着电视费呢 |
[33:05] | Authorities are asking the public’s help to find two men tonight | 今晚当局请求民众帮助 寻找两名男子 |
[33:08] | in connection to an Austin apartment explosion and a bank robbery. | 他们参与了一起奥斯汀公寓爆炸和银行抢劫案 |
[33:11] | 克里斯·沃尔夫 安东尼·马洛 抢劫案嫌犯身份确认 | |
[33:12] | Texas Rangers say Anthony Marlowe… | 得州骑警称安东尼·马洛 |
[33:14] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[33:15] | …are to be considered armed | 被认为持有武器 |
[33:16] | and extremely dangerous. | 并且极度危险 |
[33:19] | How do they know about the bank? | 他们是怎么知道银行的事的 |
[33:20] | Because you let that guy go. | 因为你放那家伙走了 |
[33:22] | I told he was gonna go straight to the cops. | 我就说他会直接去报警的 |
[33:26] | Cap. | 队长 |
[33:28] | What’s wrong? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[33:31] | The tubing slipped. | 管子松动了 |
[33:32] | He’s backfilling. We have to drain him. | 血在往回流 得把血排出来 |
[33:34] | Nancy, uncap him. | 南希 拿掉止血夹 |
[33:41] | Okay, good. He’s breathing again. | 好了 他又恢复呼吸了 |
[33:42] | Transpore tape. | 微孔透气胶带 |
[33:44] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[33:45] | No. No, he’s not okay. | 不 不 他有事 |
[33:48] | He’s in a kitchen in a restaurant. | 他在一家餐馆的厨房里 |
[33:50] | He needs to be in a hospital. | 他需要去医院 |
[33:52] | We told you. | 我们说过了 |
[33:54] | No hospitals. | 不去医院 |
[33:56] | This is a temporary fix at best. | 这只是临时的”解决”办法 |
[33:59] | He can bleed. He can clot. | 他可能会失血 可能会有血栓 |
[34:01] | His risk of infection is off– | 他被感染的风险很高 |
[34:05] | They’re helping you, brother! They’re helping you! | 他们是在帮你 兄弟 他们是在帮你 |
[34:07] | Baby, they’re helping you! They’re trying to fix you up! | 宝贝 他们是来帮你的 他们是想治好你 |
[34:12] | Cap, you okay? | 队长 你没事吧 |
[34:16] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[34:17] | You’re someplace safe. | 你在一个安全的地方 |
[34:20] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[34:21] | They’re paramedics. | 他们是急救队的 |
[34:23] | We called 9-1-1. | 我们报了警 |
[34:26] | You called 9-1-1? | 你们报了警吗 |
[34:28] | You out of your mind? | 你们疯了吗 |
[34:30] | You were in bad shape, buddy. | 你的伤势危急 兄弟 |
[34:31] | We needed help. | 我们需要人救你 |
[34:32] | You blew me up. | 是你把我炸伤的 |
[34:34] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[34:36] | An accident. | 意外是吧 |
[34:43] | That wasn’t. | 这可不是意外 |
[34:48] | Somebody get me a glass of water. I’m parched. | 谁给我拿杯水来 我很渴 |
[34:54] | 126! | 126队 |
[34:56] | You down here? | 你们在这里吗 |
[34:58] | We’re almost to the bottom. | 我们就快开到底了 |
[35:01] | Maybe they were in the east garage. | 也许他们在东面车库 |
[35:03] | Dispatch said it was this one. | 调度中心说是这个车库 |
[35:13] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰德队长 |
[35:19] | That’s TK’s sobriety chip. | 那是TK的戒瘾勋章 |
[35:22] | Left us a message he was here. | 那说明他来过这里 |
[35:24] | Brown panel van. | 棕色货车 |
[35:26] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[35:27] | The case my father’s been working on. | 我爸一直在调查的案子 |
[35:30] | Two suspects wanted, | 两名嫌疑人 |
[35:32] | operating out of a brown panel van. | 开着一辆棕色货车 |
[35:47] | All clear. | 安全 |
[35:51] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[35:53] | A lot of it. | 很多血迹 |
[35:55] | He said the suspects might have been injured. | 他说疑犯可能受了伤 |
[35:56] | The same guys blew up their own apartment today. | 今天同一伙人炸毁了自己的公寓 |
[35:58] | Yeah, I was on that call. | 嗯 事发时我在现场 |
[35:59] | If anybody was standing next to that thing when it went off, | 如果爆炸时有人站在旁边 |
[36:01] | would be in rough shape. | 他肯定身受重伤 |
[36:04] | So they weren’t called here for a woman in labor. | 所以他们不是被叫过来接生的 |
[36:06] | No, they needed medical attention | 没错 那伙人需要医疗人员 |
[36:08] | and they couldn’t trust a hospital. | 但又不相信医院 |
[36:10] | Sun & Salt. Charles Vega’s restaurant. | 阳光与盐 查尔斯·维加的餐厅 |
[36:14] | – Tommy would have access to it. – They still have that? | -汤米可以进去 -那家店还在吗 |
[36:17] | Charles’ been using the kitchen for his catering jobs. | 查尔斯一直在用那个厨房做餐饮工作 |
[36:20] | I talked to him about it at TK’s party. | 我在TK的派对上和他说过 |
[36:23] | The place would have power, it’d be empty, | 那里会有电 而且没人 |
[36:26] | and it’s not far from here. | 离这也不远 |
[36:28] | You’re a good cop, Carlos. | 你是个好警察 卡洛斯 |
[36:30] | Tell that to my father. | 去跟我爸说这句话吧 |
[36:31] | You tell him. Gotta call it in. | 你自己告诉他 反正这事得上报 |
[36:38] | Carlitos. | 卡洛斯 |
[36:39] | Dad, we found the bombers’ van. | 爸 我们找到炸弹客的货车了 |
[36:41] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[36:44] | – And who’s “we”? – I’m with Captain Strand. | -“我们”是谁 -我和斯特兰德队长在一起 |
[36:46] | We’re at the Austin Center Mall parking garage, | 我们在奥斯汀中心商场的停车库里 |
[36:47] | but we think they’re at the Sun & Salt with three hostages. | 但我们认为他们挟制三名人质在阳光与盐餐厅 |
[36:49] | We’re on way. | 我们马上赶过去 |
[36:50] | Son, stay where you’re at. That’s an order. | 孩子 待在那里 这是命令 |
[36:53] | I’m heading there now. | 我立刻赶过去 |
[36:54] | – What’d he say? – He ordered me to stay here. | -他说什么 -他命令我待在这里 |
[36:57] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[37:00] | Trust my gut. | 相信我的直觉 |
[37:17] | Y’all stay put. | 你们都待着别动 |
[37:22] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[37:23] | In and out. | 时昏时醒 |
[37:24] | Respirations are normal. | 呼吸正常 |
[37:30] | Ouch. Please cut it out. | 痛 帮我切掉吧 |
[37:34] | What do you think they’re talking about? | 你们觉得他们在聊什么 |
[37:36] | You know this isn’t gonna end well. | 你也知道 这事不会有好结果 |
[37:39] | We gotta clear out. | 我们要离开这里 |
[37:40] | Babe, you’re hurt. | 宝贝 你受伤了 |
[37:42] | You can barely walk. | 你几乎都走不了路 |
[37:43] | This is the safest place for us. | 这里对我们来说是最安全的地方 |
[37:45] | Safe? | 安全 |
[37:47] | This is her husband’s restaurant. | 这是她丈夫的餐厅 |
[37:49] | Everybody in the world is gonna be looking for them. | 全世界的人都会找他们 |
[37:53] | What happens if that thing falls out again? | 如果这个东西再掉出来怎么办 |
[37:54] | You can barely breathe as it is. | 你现在呼吸都很困难 |
[37:59] | We’re gonna take one of them with us. | 我们要带他们其中一人走 |
[38:02] | What about the other two? | 那另外两人怎么办 |
[38:03] | They saw you shoot Tony. | 他们看到你开枪打托尼了 |
[38:07] | You. | 你 |
[38:09] | Get up. Get your stuff. | 站起来 去拿你的东西 |
[38:11] | You’re coming with us. Come on. | 你跟我们走 快 |
[38:13] | No. | 不 |
[38:14] | You don’t want her. | 你不需要她 |
[38:18] | Take me. | 带我走 |
[38:19] | I don’t recall asking for your opinion. | 我不记得我问过你的意见 |
[38:21] | She’s not the one that worked on you. | 救你的人不是她 |
[38:23] | I am. | 是我 |
[38:25] | Think you hurt now? | 现在就觉得痛了吗 |
[38:26] | Wait till you get a kink in that tube. | 等到管子扭结你再看看 |
[38:28] | Or the clamp comes loose, | 或者止血夹松脱 |
[38:29] | and believe me, it will. | 相信我 它会的 |
[38:32] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[38:35] | Fine. You’re hired. Let’s go. | 好吧 那就你吧 咱们走 |
[38:37] | I’ll go on one condition. | 我有一个条件 |
[38:40] | They stay here. Unharmed. | 他们要毫发无损地待在这里 |
[38:43] | Or you may as well shoot me now. | 不然你还是现在就毙了我吧 |
[38:49] | You got a walk-in pantry here? | 你这里有食品储藏室吗 |
[38:52] | In the back. | 在后面 |
[38:54] | You lock ’em in, barricade the door, | 你把他们锁在里面 找东西挡住门 |
[38:56] | and let’s get the hell out of here, girl. | 然后咱们就走 |
[38:58] | – Go. – Let’s go. Come on. | -去吧 -咱们走 快点 |
[38:59] | – Let’s go. Get him up, now. – Okay, okay. | -动起来 把他扶起来 -好的 好的 |
[39:01] | Go. Come on. | 快点 |
[39:04] | – Get him up. Come on. – He’s heavy. | -扶他起来 快点 -他很重 |
[39:05] | Come on, TK. Come on. | 加把劲 TK 加油 |
[39:28] | TK TK. | |
[39:29] | – Hi, babe. – Hi, babe. | -亲爱的 -你好啊 亲爱的 |
[39:35] | Captain. | 队长 |
[39:36] | Captain. | 队长 |
[39:40] | Man, dude won’t stay dead. | 这家伙还没死 |
[39:42] | Nancy, get me my kit. | 南希 拿我的医药箱来 |
[39:44] | He needs Narcan. | 他需要纳洛酮 |
[39:46] | And call him an ambulance. | 再给他叫辆救护车 |
[39:48] | He’s not getting another ride in mine. | 我可不想再载他一程了 |
[39:57] | You ever considered a career change, Captain? | 你考虑过换份工作吗 队长 |
[40:00] | You’d make a hell of a Texas Ranger. | 你会是个很不错的德州骑警 |
[40:02] | Well, there were a lot of heroes here today. | 今天有很多英雄 |
[40:03] | Yeah, but only one who discovered the explosives | 是啊 但是你发现了炸药 |
[40:05] | that allowed us to identify these suspects, | 让我们锁定了犯人 |
[40:08] | then came crashing through the door like Clint Eastwood. | 然后你又像克林特·伊斯特伍德一样破门而入 |
[40:10] | The door was unlocked. | 那门没锁 |
[40:11] | And the only reason anybody got through the door | 而且大家能走出那扇门 |
[40:13] | is ’cause of that brave officer right there. | 都是因为那边那位英勇的警察 |
[40:19] | He’s an impressive guy. | 他是个令人钦佩的人 |
[40:30] | Thought I told you to stay put. | 我不是让你原地待命吗 |
[40:32] | You did. | 确实 |
[40:33] | You went with your gut. | 你跟着直觉走了 |
[40:36] | I did. | 确实 |
[40:37] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[40:39] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我为你骄傲 儿子 |
[40:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[40:50] | So you gonna ride with your boyfriend? | 所以你打算陪你男朋友一起上救护车吗 |
[40:53] | You knew? | 你知道了吗 |
[40:54] | Since the day we ran into you all at the market. | 从那天我们在市场碰见我就知道了 |
[40:57] | I expect a proper introduction next time. | 希望下次你能正式把他介绍给我 |
[41:00] | I think you’re gonna really like him, Dad. | 我觉得你会很喜欢他的 爸爸 |
[41:02] | I already do. | 我已经喜欢上他了 |
[41:03] | My son has got great instincts when it comes to people. | 我儿子看人的眼光很准 |
[41:18] | The swelling’s gone down. That’s good. | 消肿了 很好 |
[41:20] | How are you feeling, son? | 你感觉如何 儿子 |
[41:22] | My head hurts, but beats getting shot. | 我头很疼 但总比中枪好 |
[41:24] | You are just being so brave, honey. | 你太勇敢了 亲爱的 |
[41:26] | I can’t believe you’re going through all this with no pain meds. | 你居然在没有止疼药的情况下撑过来了 |
[41:28] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我当时也没得选 |
[41:30] | Yes, you do. | 你有的 |
[41:32] | Every day, you have a choice. | 每天 你都有新的选择 |
[41:35] | You’ve always been a brave kid. | 但你一直选择做一个勇敢的孩子 |
[41:36] | You got that from your mom. | 这点遗传自你妈妈 |
[41:38] | Said the man who runs into exploding buildings for a living. | 你可是以冲进爆炸的大楼为生的 |
[41:41] | I usually try to run out of exploding buildings. | 我一般都是尽力冲出爆炸的大楼 |
[41:44] | I got it from both of you guys. | 我这点遗传自你们俩 |
[41:46] | I’m sorry it didn’t work out with your mom and I. | 抱歉你妈妈和我没能复合 |
[41:49] | Whatever happens here, we’ll always be a family. | 但不管发生什么 我们永远都是一家人 |
[41:53] | Yeah. Always. | 是啊 永远 |
[41:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:56] | If there’s one thing today taught me, | 如果今天的事教会了我什么的话 |
[41:57] | it’s that not all couples are meant to be together. | 那就是 不是所有情侣都该在一起 |
[42:00] | Did he just compare us to two homicidal maniacs? | 他是把我们和两个谋杀犯作比较了吗 |
[42:03] | I believe he did. | 应该是吧 |
[42:04] | Fair. | 行吧 |
[42:05] | Here, have a little more matzo ball soup. | 好了 再来点脆饼面丸汤 |
[42:07] | No, no, I’m good. | 不用了 我饱了 |
[42:08] | – Well– – Honey, he’s good. | -那怎么行 -亲爱的 他饱了 |
[42:11] | How ’bout some lavender oil for the headache? | 不如来点薰衣草精油缓解头疼吧 |
[42:13] | I’d say he’s sniffed enough of your weird potions for one day. | 他已经闻够了你那些奇奇怪怪的魔药了 |
[42:17] | Just have a few more bites. It’ll make you feel better. | 再吃几口 多吃点就好受了 |
[42:19] | If he has any more matzo, | 要是他再多吃几个丸子 |
[42:20] | they’re going to have to treat him for sodium poisoning. | 他就要钠盐中毒了 |
[42:22] | Shouldn’t you guys be getting on the road soon? | 你俩难道不应该赶快出发吗 |
[42:25] | I mean, doesn’t somebody have a flight to catch? | 某人应该还要赶飞机吧 |
[42:37] | I hope you’re ready, sir. | 希望你准备好了 |
[42:39] | Because you know the first question | 因为你已经知道了 |
[42:40] | your father’s gonna ask us when we get there. | 等我们一到 你爸会问我们的第一个问题 |
[42:42] | “Is there anything spicy in that casserole?” | “砂锅菜里放辣了吗” |
[42:46] | “Because my constitution don’t agree with it no more, don’t you know.” | “我现在的肠胃可吃不了辣了” |
[42:51] | The second question, Judd. | 那就是第二个问题 贾德 |
[42:55] | You mean about when we’re gonna be ready to give him some grandbabies? | 你是说催着我们抱孙子的事吗 |
[42:58] | That’s the one. | 就是那事 |
[42:59] | Yes, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[43:02] | How you gonna dance your way out of it this time? | 你这次又打算怎么搪塞过去 |
[43:04] | Well, I was thinking maybe we don’t dance out of it this time. | 要不这次就不搪塞了 |
[43:08] | I think it’s about time we give him some. | 我们也是时候让他抱孙子了 |
[43:13] | Judson Ryder, you are not being serious. | 贾德森·莱德 你不是认真的吧 |
[43:18] | Well, Lord knows I ain’t getting no younger. | 我也不年轻了 |
[43:20] | Well, this is true. | 这倒确实 |
[43:21] | I’m pretty sure I saw a gray hair the other day. | 那天我确实看见了一根白头发 |
[43:24] | – No, you did not. – I did. | -不 你没有 -我真看见了 |
[43:25] | Where? | 哪儿呢 |
[43:26] | On your head– | 在你头上 |