时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, today is a very big day. | 女士们先生们 今天是个大日子 |
[00:22] | I don’t need to tell you how ruthless our suspect is. | 我不用告诉你们嫌犯有多凶残 |
[00:25] | He’s a public menace responsible for tens of millions | 他是公众威胁 破坏了价值数以千万计的 |
[00:28] | in property damage. | 他人及公共财产 |
[00:30] | He has burned, maimed | 他烧伤 致残 |
[00:32] | and killed innocent people. | 乃至杀死无辜之人 |
[00:34] | And he’s done it all while hiding in plain sight. | 而且这一切 他都是藏在我们执法部门眼皮底下做的 |
[00:36] | Oh, he thinks he’s smarter than us. | 他觉得他比我们都聪明 |
[00:40] | And for too long, | 而且很长一段时间内 |
[00:42] | he’s been right. | 这也是事实 |
[00:44] | Now, make no mistake, | 千万不要以为 |
[00:45] | this man is a dangerous sociopath who will do | 这个危险的反社会分子 为了躲避抓捕 |
[00:48] | anything to avoid capture. | 有什么做不出来的 |
[00:52] | So, keep your head up, watch your six… | 各位 保持警惕 当心身后 |
[00:54] | – -…and let’s get this son of a bitch. | 我们去抓住那个狗娘养的 |
[00:59] | -Get him up. – | 把他扶起来 |
[01:03] | Owen Strand, you are under arrest for criminal trespass, | 欧文·斯特兰 你因为非法入侵 |
[01:06] | reckless destruction of property, | 肆意毁坏财产 |
[01:07] | aggravated assault and arson. | 暴力伤人和纵火罪被捕了 |
[01:09] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[01:18] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰队长 |
[01:19] | Good to see you’re up. | 很高兴看到你醒了 |
[01:21] | It’s good to see you, Dr. Jacobs. | 我也很高兴见到你 雅各布斯医生 |
[01:24] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[01:25] | If I were in the game of Operation, | 要是让我去参加行动 |
[01:27] | -I wouldn’t have buzzed once. | 我哼都不会哼一下 |
[01:29] | Well, I am afraid to say | 但恐怕不幸的是 |
[01:31] | you would have one time, unfortunately. | 说实话 你还是会疼得哼一下的 |
[01:33] | Is there a complication? | 是有什么并发症吗 |
[01:34] | No, not a complication, exactly. | 严格来说不是并发症 |
[01:36] | Just, during surgery, we discovered | 就是手术过程中 我们发现 |
[01:38] | your tumor was larger than we anticipated. | 你的肿瘤大小超出预期 |
[01:40] | What does that mean? Did you get everything? | 什么意思 切除干净了吗 |
[01:43] | Absolutely. It just means that your recovery | 绝对的 只是你的康复时间 |
[01:44] | will take longer than we expected. | 也会长于预期 |
[01:46] | So, six days instead of five? | 那就是比预期的五天多一天么 |
[01:49] | Uh, more like three to four weeks. | 不如说是三到四周 |
[01:52] | Three to four weeks? | 三到四周 |
[01:53] | Doctor, I can’t be away from work that long. | 医生 我不能离岗那么久 |
[01:56] | The taxpayers need me. | 纳税人需要我 |
[01:57] | Dad, I’m sure the taxpayers will understand. | 爸 我相信纳税人会理解的 |
[02:00] | JACOBS: Well, until your O2 levels return to normal, | 除非你的血氧浓度恢复正常 |
[02:02] | you will experience shortness of breath, | 你会呼吸困难 |
[02:04] | fatigue, coughing. | 疲劳 咳嗽 |
[02:06] | But the good news is all you need to do to feel better | 不过好消息是 只要你做做腿部运动 好好休息 |
[02:09] | is to kick your legs up and relax. | 你就能好起来的 |
[02:12] | That’s not good news for my dad. | 对我爸来说这可不是好消息 |
[02:13] | JACOBS: Well, either way, the takeaway here is | 但无论如何 肿瘤手术 |
[02:16] | it was a success. | 非常成功 |
[02:17] | Now, I will want to keep you overnight, | 今晚还是留院观察一下 |
[02:19] | but you should be good to go tomorrow. | 明天就可以出院了 |
[02:21] | All right, well, thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢 医生 |
[02:23] | -You’re so welcome. Mm-hmm. -Thank you. | – 太客气了 -谢谢 |
[02:25] | – -Four weeks? | 四周 |
[02:27] | That’s like two fortnights. | 那不就是两个十四天 |
[02:29] | Eh, don’t worry, we’ll find a way to pass the time. | 没事的 我们会找到消磨时间的办法的 |
[02:31] | -Oh, that reminds me. – | 这倒提醒我了 |
[02:35] | Carlos and I brought you something. | 卡洛斯和我给你带了个礼物 |
[02:39] | You guys, you didn’t have to do that. | 你们没必要这样的 |
[02:41] | Oh, you can just take the lid off. | 可以直接打开盖子 |
[02:44] | Oh. It’s a puzzle. | 噢 拼图啊 |
[02:51] | You hate it. | 你不喜欢吗 |
[02:52] | No, I-I love it. Lookit… | 不 我喜欢 你看 |
[02:54] | I love poker and I love dogs, | 我喜欢扑克牌 我喜欢狗 |
[02:57] | and I have both of them right here. | 这两元素都有 |
[02:58] | I haven’t done one of these since I was seven. | 我七岁后就没玩过这种东西了 |
[03:01] | Yeah, ’cause you haven’t sat still long enough to try one. | 因为你七岁后就闲不下来 哪有时间玩 |
[03:03] | And here’s a tip: start with the corners. | 给个建议 从四角开始拼 |
[03:10] | Oh. I believe this is for you. | 这个是找你的 |
[03:14] | -Oh! -There he is! -What up? | – 你好啊队长 – 你好 |
[03:16] | You guys are the best. | 你们最好了 |
[03:18] | -How you doing, Cap? -That’s a question for you. | – 感觉如何 队长 – 这问题应该问你 |
[03:20] | How you doing, Cap? | 你感觉如何 队长 |
[03:22] | I’m just keeping your seat warm. | 我就是帮你暖着凳子等你回来呢 |
[03:23] | Although he did say he was gonna sell your espresso machine | 不过他确实说了他要把你的咖啡机卖了 |
[03:25] | -for a mechanical bull. -That would be so dope. | – 买机械牛 – 很酷啊 |
[03:27] | You guys are so fired. | 想被炒鱿鱼是吧 |
[03:30] | Oh, probie, did you water the philodendron | 对了菜鸟 今天早上你给蔓绿绒 |
[03:32] | in the house this morning? | 浇水了吗 |
[03:33] | I almost did. | 我差点就浇了 |
[03:35] | But I remembered to water the dog, though. | 不过我记得我有给狗狗喂水 |
[03:37] | Close enough. | 差不多了 |
[03:39] | Doc says I’ll be home by tomorrow, by the way. | 医生说我明天就能回家 |
[03:41] | Cool, I’ll have the tequila standing by. | 好啊 我准备好龙舌兰等着你 |
[03:43] | Hey, no booze while he’s on painkillers. | 别 止痛药和酒不能一起服用 |
[03:45] | Okay, so, home tomorrow, and then how long | 明天回家 那你还要多久 |
[03:46] | till you’re back at the firehouse? | 能回中队里来 |
[03:47] | I’m shooting for ten days. | 估计十天吧 |
[03:49] | No, it’s three weeks, minimum, and-and that’s pushing it. | 不 最少是三周 这还已经很抢了 |
[03:52] | Look, take your time, Cap. | 别着急 队长 |
[03:53] | There ain’t nothing to worry about, | 没什么好担心的 |
[03:55] | all right? It’s been pretty quiet around here. | 你看我们这里多安静啊 |
[03:57] | – -Why’d you have to jinx it, Judd? | 你什么乌鸦嘴啊贾德 |
[04:00] | Have fun storming the castle. Be safe. | 祝你们冲锋陷阵玩的开心 注意安全 |
[04:12] | Captain Ryder, welcome to the show. | 莱德队长 欢迎来到现场 |
[04:14] | -Still sounds funny hearing it. -You’ll get used to it. | – 现在听着还是感觉滑稽 – 会习惯的 |
[04:17] | Yeah, well, I better. I just found out | 是得习惯 我刚知道 |
[04:18] | Owen’s gonna be out for another month. | 欧文还要一个月才能归队 |
[04:20] | -Is he okay? -Yeah, he’ll be fine. | – 他还好吗 – 会没事的 |
[04:21] | -What do we got? -Car blew out a tire. | – 什么情况 – 车爆胎了 |
[04:24] | Hit the guardrail, spun out | 撞上了护栏 失控 |
[04:25] | and clipped the truck that was towing the boat. | 撞上了在拖船的皮卡 |
[04:28] | Right. So where’s the truck? | 那皮卡在哪 |
[04:29] | That’s where y’all come in. | 这就要你们上了 |
[04:35] | Please help us! | 请帮帮我们 |
[04:41] | Okay, 126, let’s back that engine up to the rail. | 126中队 把消防车开过来 |
[04:44] | Chavez, you’re gonna be with me on the winches. | 查韦斯 跟我一起去用绞车 |
[04:46] | Marwani, Strickland, y’all get harnessed up. | 马尔瓦尼 斯特里克兰 系好安全绳 |
[04:48] | Y’all are on rescue, and let’s be fast, because that chain | 你们负责救人 动作要快 因为那根铁链 |
[04:49] | ain’t long for this world. | 撑不了太久 |
[04:51] | Copy that, Cap. You think we should put | 收到 队长 你说我们要不要 |
[04:52] | the rescue cushion out on the ground? | 在地上放好救生气垫 |
[04:54] | There’s no point, not this high up. | 没意义 高度太高 |
[04:56] | Zombie Paradise? | 僵尸乐园 |
[04:58] | Why would anybody name their boat that? | 居然有人给船起这种名字 |
[04:59] | You’ll have to remember to ask them when we get down there. | 那就记得等我们救到人后问问 |
[05:02] | -Let’s do it. -MAN: Hey, it’s FireFox. | – 来吧 – 哇 是火狐 |
[05:04] | Are you FireFox? | 你是火狐吗 |
[05:05] | -Guilty. -Oh, my God, you guys. | – 当之有愧 – 我的天 各位 |
[05:07] | She’s, like, the Serena Williams of firefighters. | 她就是消防员中的塞雷娜·威廉姆斯 |
[05:09] | Say something to my followers. 9,000 are watching. | 我有9000个粉丝看着呢 说点什么 |
[05:12] | 保持冷静 继续前行 即Keep Calm and Carry On 出自1939年第二次世界大战开始时 英国皇家政府制作的海报 这幅海报原计划应对纳粹占领英国这一情况发生后 用以鼓舞民众的士气 后来由于空战胜利被秘密销毁 只有一些被保留 2000年被人从前人遗物中发现并被众多商家印刷发行 作为产品的装饰主题 | |
[05:12] | -Please. -Uh, keep calm, carry on | – 拜托 – 保持冷静 继续前行 |
[05:14] | and feel free to like me on Insta. | 欢迎来Ins照片墙给我点赞 |
[05:16] | Anyways, going down. | 总之 我要下去了 |
[05:19] | Is she not the coolest? | 她可真是最酷的了 |
[05:20] | You got the winch up. Stay light, stay sharp. | 和绞车连接好 注意负重 保持警惕 |
[05:23] | If that truck starts to go, kick out. No hero stuff. | 要是皮卡要掉下去了 赶紧离开 别逞英雄 |
[05:25] | Kind of in the job description, no? | 这不就是我们的工作职责说明吗 |
[05:30] | -Good, good. -All right, slow and steady. | – 很好 很好 – 慢慢来 保持稳定 |
[05:35] | Nice and light. | 动作轻 |
[05:36] | Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[05:38] | Austin Fire. We’re coming to you. | 我们是奥斯汀消防队 来救你们了 |
[05:39] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:41] | Please hurry. | 请快点 |
[05:42] | Hey, Marj, you smell that? | 马里安 闻到了吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. Fuel. | 嗯 燃油 |
[05:48] | -All right, topside, we’re good. -Kill the winch! | – 上面注意 我们就位了 – 锁死绞车 |
[05:50] | Austin FD. We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们是奥斯汀消防部门 我们会把你们救出去的 |
[05:52] | I just need you to try to remain still. | 请一定不要动 |
[05:54] | Okay. I told you they’d make it in time. | 好的 我就说他们能及时来吧 |
[05:56] | Yes, you did, baby, yes, you did. | 是的 宝贝 你早这么说了 |
[05:58] | Is anybody hurt or in pain? | 有人受伤或者感觉疼痛啊 |
[05:59] | -Just some scrapes. | 擦伤而已 |
[06:01] | My legs are-are pinned under the wheel. | 我的腿被卡在轮子下面了 |
[06:03] | -Otherwise I’m fine. -We’re gonna open the door now, all right? | – 除此之外没事 – 我们现在要打开门了哈 |
[06:16] | Driver’s legs are pinned under the wheel. | 驾驶员的腿被卡在了轮子下 |
[06:19] | Send down the Jaws, topside. | 放个液压扩张器下来 |
[06:20] | Hey. Don’t sweat it. | 别紧张 |
[06:22] | They’re sending me down the tool that’s gonna pop this right off. | 队员给我送工具下来了 马上就能让你脱身 |
[06:24] | My name’s Marjan and that’s Paul. | 我叫马里安 那位是保罗 |
[06:26] | -McKenna. My husband’s Brady. -Husband? | – 我叫麦肯纳 我丈夫叫布雷迪 – 丈夫 |
[06:29] | -You two are babies. | 你俩才多大啊 |
[06:31] | How long you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[06:32] | Uh, four years this July. | 今年七月就四周年 |
[06:34] | Can you unbuckle your seat belt for me? | 你能解开安全带吗 |
[06:35] | No. It’s stuck. | 不能 卡住了 |
[06:37] | I’m gonna cut you out, okay? | 那我等会帮你切开 好吗 |
[06:39] | Jaws are coming down the line, Marj. | 液压扩张器用绳索放下来了 马里安 |
[06:42] | You’re doing great, you’re almost out of here. | 你做得很好 你马上就能出来了 |
[06:45] | The chain won’t be able to hold that truck much longer. | 铁链马上就要撑不住了 |
[06:49] | -Copy that. -So, | – 收到 – 所以 |
[06:50] | what made you two decide to rush in? | 你们两为什么这么急呢 |
[06:52] | Sounds crazy, right– doing it so young? | 听着就很疯狂啊 这么早结婚 |
[06:54] | Not to me. I got engaged when I was 12. | 我见怪不怪 我12岁就订婚了 |
[06:57] | Real talk. | 实在话 |
[06:59] | My parents said I should wait | 我父母说我应该等到 |
[07:00] | until I figured out who I really was. | 我对自己有了清晰的认识 |
[07:02] | But I knew. | 但我知道 |
[07:04] | I wanted to be his partner. | 我想成为他的伴侣 |
[07:05] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[07:07] | All right? | 好吗 |
[07:08] | I want you to wrap your arms around me, okay? | 双手环抱着我 好吗 |
[07:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:12] | You got this, McKenna. | 你可以的 麦肯纳 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:17] | -Good, good. -W-What about Brady? | – 很好 很好 – 布雷迪怎么办 |
[07:20] | -He’ll be right behind you. -I’ll see you up there. | – 你先出去 他马上就来 – 我们上面见 |
[07:22] | You better. Love you. | 一定要来 爱你 |
[07:25] | You too. | 你也要平安 |
[07:27] | Okay, topside, take us up. | 上面注意 拉我们上去 |
[07:30] | Okay, Brady, | 来吧 布雷迪 |
[07:32] | now it’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[07:33] | Tell me if anything starts to hurt, yeah? | 哪里疼就跟我说 好吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:37] | Doing great, doing great. | 很好 干的很好 |
[07:38] | Okay, good. | 就这样 |
[07:45] | Great job, McKenna. Very good. | 干得好 麦肯纳 非常好 |
[07:48] | Hey. McKenna, this is Tommy and Nancy. | 嘿 麦肯纳 这两位是汤米和南茜 |
[07:50] | -All right, hold on, please. -Come with us, so that… | – 坚持住 – 跟我们来吧 我们 |
[07:52] | -No, I can’t leave my husband. -Let me take it off. | – 不 我不能离开我丈夫 – 我来帮你脱掉 |
[07:53] | -Listen, it’s okay, all right? -Oh, no, no, I… | – 听着 没事的 知道吗 – 不 不 |
[07:56] | Sit down right here. | 在这边坐一坐 |
[07:57] | You’re gonna catch your breath. I’m not worried. | 冷静一下 喘口气 不用担心 |
[08:00] | He’s in good hands. | 救他的都是专业人士 |
[08:01] | Seriously, Marjan is a boss. | 说真的 马里安是顶级的 |
[08:05] | -So, Zombie Paradise. -What? | – 说起来 僵尸乐园 – 什么 |
[08:07] | Your boat. What’s it mean? | 你的船 这名字什么意思 |
[08:09] | Uh… uh, dumb joke between M-McKenna and I. | 呃 我和麦肯纳的一个傻傻的笑话 |
[08:11] | The boat is our escape plan | 如果僵尸末日来了 |
[08:13] | in case of a zombie apocalypse. | 我们就靠船逃生 |
[08:15] | What major body of water are you hoping to escape to in Austin– | 在奥斯汀你希望能躲到哪片水上去 |
[08:19] | Lake Travis? | 特拉维斯湖吗 |
[08:20] | I guess we just didn’t think it through… | 大概我们是没想清楚 |
[08:41] | Kid was 26 years old. | 那孩子才26岁 |
[08:43] | He had a wife that loved him. | 有一个深爱他的妻子 |
[08:45] | I don’t know. Marwani was that close | 真是啊 马尔瓦尼当时差一点点 |
[08:48] | to getting him out when… | 就把他救出来了 可是 |
[08:51] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[08:52] | She’s stoic, she’s strong. She’s Marjan. | 她很坚韧 很坚强 她可是马里安 |
[08:56] | Ain’t the first time, uh, | 这也不是她 |
[08:58] | she’s lost someone in her career. | 工作中第一次没能救下人 |
[09:01] | And you? | 你呢 |
[09:03] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[09:09] | I’m struggling. I-I… | 我还在纠结 |
[09:11] | I keep going over it in my head, you know? | 脑子里一遍遍在想 |
[09:14] | Like-like, maybe if we had tried to secure the truck | 就感觉 如果我派马里安和保罗下去前 |
[09:17] | before I sent Marjan and Paul down, I… Maybe… | 先固定好皮卡 我 也许 |
[09:19] | You didn’t have time. | 来不及的 |
[09:21] | You saved the passenger. That’s what you should focus on. | 你起码救下了副驾驶位的 不要想别的 |
[09:25] | If you’d had delayed that rescue, | 要是你没能及时救人 |
[09:27] | you could’ve lost them both. | 搞不好两人都救不下 |
[09:28] | But it’s like… | 但感觉 |
[09:31] | what if we could have saved them both? | 要是我们本来能都救下呢 |
[09:33] | You’re never gonna know. | 你永远无从得知了 |
[09:36] | That’s the curse of being captain. | 这就是做队长的诅咒 |
[09:39] | I ain’t sure I’m cut out for it. | 我不确定我是这块料 |
[09:42] | It’s always this way? | 一直都是这种感觉吗 |
[09:44] | -Every time. -So, then, how do you keep, | – 每次都是 – 那你是怎么做到 |
[09:47] | you know, your mind from going into a spin cycle | 你每次接到报警 去现场救人的时候 |
[09:49] | every time you show up for a call? | 不去纠结这些事情呢 |
[09:51] | We’re in the uncertainty business. | 我们这行就没什么百分百的事 |
[09:53] | They don’t give you the captain’s helmet | 让你戴上队长的头盔 去做队长 |
[09:55] | because you know all of the answers. | 并不是因为你什么都知道 |
[09:57] | They give it to you because you can be decisive | 只是因为哪怕你其实内心很没底 |
[10:00] | even when you don’t. | 你也能果断做出指挥 |
[10:01] | And then live with the consequences. | 然后接受后果 |
[10:06] | Heavy is the head that wears that helmet. | 欲戴头盔 必承其重 |
[10:09] | Heavy is the head. | 必承其重 |
[10:11] | Well, you could have told me that | 你本来可以让我戴上头盔之前 |
[10:13] | before asking me to put it on, you know. | 先提醒我一下的 |
[10:15] | Then you might not have taken the job. | 那你可能就不接这份工作了 |
[10:17] | Look, Judd, I chose you to hold down the fort | 贾德 我选择你来坚守大本营 |
[10:21] | because I know who you are. | 因为我知道你是谁 |
[10:26] | -I appreciate that, Cap. -Coffee? | – 我很感激 队长 – 咖啡 |
[10:29] | Hey, speaking of holding down the forts, | 嘿 说到坚守大本营 |
[10:31] | how, uh, how was your first day off of work? | 你 第一天休息感觉怎么样 |
[10:35] | Relaxing. | 令人放松 |
[10:36] | I did some tai chi. | 我练了太极 |
[10:39] | Finally started that Churchill biography | 终于开始读我早就该读的 |
[10:40] | I’ve been meaning to get into and TK got me a little puzzle. | 丘吉尔的传记了 TK还给我买了幅拼图 |
[10:46] | Ah. The one with the-the shrink-wrap still on it? | 哦 你说的是包装还没打开的那个吗 |
[10:48] | I’ll get to it. | 我会拆开的 |
[10:50] | You’re-you’re climbing up the walls, ain’t you? | 我看你有点烦躁不安 |
[10:53] | -Yeah. Yeah. – | 是有点 |
[10:56] | You know who you should call? | 你知道该打给谁吧 |
[10:58] | -Who? -Billy. | – 谁 – 比利 |
[11:00] | Billy… Billy Tyson Billy? | 比利 比利·泰森的那个比利吗 |
[11:02] | Uh, yeah, your old best frenemy Billy. | 没错 你最好的友敌比利 |
[11:04] | Oh, man, he’s too busy running his firehouse | 他忙着自己的消防队呢 |
[11:06] | to come hang out with me. | 哪有空跟我聊天 |
[11:08] | Oh, you haven’t heard, have you? | 看来你还没听说啊 |
[11:11] | Thyroid cancer came roaring back after the holidays. | 甲状腺癌在假期之后又复发了 |
[11:16] | At first I thought I had COVID… | 一开始我以为是新冠 |
[11:19] | Which I did. | 我也确实得了新冠 |
[11:22] | Anyway, uh, this time it spread to my lymph nodes. | 总之呢 这次癌细胞一直扩散到淋巴 |
[11:25] | I’m so sorry to hear that, Billy. | 我真抱歉 比利 |
[11:27] | And I’m sorry I didn’t keep in contact. | 我也很抱歉一直疏于联系 |
[11:29] | Don’t give me that | 别摆出那种 |
[11:31] | “Oh, poor you” look, New York. Okay? | 矮油 你真可怜的表情哈 纽约人 |
[11:33] | I whupped its ass once before, I will do it again. | 我之前都能战胜它 这次也一样 |
[11:36] | I have no doubt, Texas. | 我当然相信你 德州人 |
[11:39] | What are you doing playing hooky from work, | 你为什么装病不上班 |
[11:42] | come to see me in my humble abode? | 跑来我的蜗居看我呢 |
[11:44] | There’s nothing humble about this abode. | 你这还蜗居 |
[11:46] | I mean that as a compliment. | 我这是恭维话哈 |
[11:48] | Particularly if you like antlers. | 尤其是如果你喜欢鹿角的话 |
[11:50] | All right, smartass, you’re gonna be the next head | 行吧 你这张嘴 我看我就该把你的头 |
[11:52] | -up on that wall. – | 挂在墙上就对了 |
[11:55] | No, I’m, uh… | 我 |
[11:57] | I had my wedge resection surgery. | 我刚做了楔形切除术 |
[11:59] | So I’m convalescing. | 所以我还在恢复中 |
[12:02] | So you’re officially cancer-free? | 这么说你的癌细胞都切除了 |
[12:07] | Yeah. For now. | 嗯 暂时是 |
[12:12] | Well, hell, buddy, that is… That-that’s great news. | 伙计 这可真是 真是好消息啊 |
[12:15] | Good for you, man. I mean it. | 非常好 真的 |
[12:17] | Thank you. Thank you, Billy. | 谢谢你 比利 |
[12:19] | Uh, how long you supposed to be convalescing? | 你需要休息多久呢 |
[12:22] | Two weeks or so. | 两周左右吧 |
[12:24] | -They told you a month, right? – | 他们让你休息一个月对吧 |
[12:26] | Yeah, they pretty much did. | 哈 是差不多 |
[12:29] | For working dogs like us, | 像我们这种工作狂 |
[12:31] | that might as well be an eternity. | 一个月简直就是一辈子了 |
[12:32] | But I’m gonna keep busy. | 但我还是不打算闲着 |
[12:34] | I have some, uh, meditation tapes. | 我有冥想的音乐 |
[12:37] | I’m gonna paint my bathroom and, uh, | 我还打算重刷一下卫生间的墙 |
[12:40] | maybe re-pot some plants. | 然后再给养的花换个盆 |
[12:42] | Good God, New York, | 我的妈呀 纽约人 |
[12:44] | I got a triple espresso here, | 尽管我喝的这是三倍的浓咖啡 |
[12:45] | and you’re still putting me to sleep. | 听你要做的这些事我还是想睡觉 |
[12:50] | All units be advised, | 所有单位请注意 |
[12:52] | Code 2, 1376 Cherokee Lane. | 代码2 1376号切诺基胡同 |
[12:57] | Austin Emergency Dispatch. | 奥斯汀紧急调度中心 |
[12:58] | They have an app for that? | 他们还有这程序呢 |
[13:00] | Yeah, there’s an app for that. Shh. | 没错 嘘 |
[13:02] | 10-35 in progress. Suspect is highly dan… | 追踪嫌犯中 嫌犯高度危 |
[13:06] | Eh, it’s just a hostage situation, no fire. | 只是绑架 应该没有火险 |
[13:09] | Do you jump on that every time you hear a siren? | 你不是一听到警笛声就打开那个听一下吧 |
[13:13] | It’s kind of pathetic, isn’t it? | 很悲哀吧 |
[13:17] | Getting a little rush just from tuning in. | 听着就挺过瘾的 |
[13:19] | Yeah, but I can’t imagine it’s very good | 但我觉得这对你的精神状态来说 |
[13:21] | for your mental health. | 没有什么好处吧 |
[13:22] | Maybe not. But at this point | 也许没有吧 但在这当口 |
[13:25] | I will take anything that helps me forget. | 如果能让我忘记这事的话 什么方法都无所谓 |
[13:27] | That you have cancer? | 忘记你癌症复发的事吗 |
[13:31] | That I’m a dog who can’t hunt. | 忘记我是条老狗 已经打不了猎了 |
[13:38] | All right, we got potato cheese balls, | 我们有土豆奶酪球 |
[13:41] | uh, wasabi peas for Marjan, sunflower seeds for Paul, | 给马里安准备了芥末豆 保罗有瓜子 |
[13:45] | and Nancy’s beef jerky. | 南茜有牛肉干 |
[13:46] | Okay, I think we’re all set. | 应该齐活了 |
[13:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:51] | I don’t know, is a board game | 我不知道 但是今晚 |
[13:53] | really the right idea for tonight? | 真的适合玩桌游吗 |
[13:55] | -Why wouldn’t it be? -It just feels weird, | – 有什么不合适的 – 就是很奇怪 |
[13:57] | after what Marjan went through, to act like nothing’s wrong. | 马里安经历了那件事之后 我们假装什么都没发生 |
[14:00] | Well, the whole point is to act like nothing’s wrong. | 我们目的就是要当做什么事都没有发生啊 |
[14:03] | I mean, I’m sure she’s cried enough for one day. | 我相信她哭也哭过了 难受也难受过了 |
[14:05] | All right, so we’re gonna give her a good time | 然后我们陪她好好玩一个晚上 |
[14:07] | and get her mind off of it. | 让她不要再想了 |
[14:08] | So don’t bring it up, okay? | 所以一会人来了你不要提 行吗 |
[14:10] | And whatever you do, | 还有 不管怎么着吧 |
[14:12] | do not give her the Carlos cow eyes. | 别给她那种卡洛斯奶牛眼哈 |
[14:16] | The Carlos cow eyes? | 什么是卡洛斯奶牛眼 |
[14:17] | You know, when you get all lovey and concerned. | 就是你一旦关心别人时 |
[14:20] | Soulful, big, brown eyes, it… | 就用你那双深情褐色的大眼睛盯 |
[14:24] | absolutely wrecks people. | 真的是让人受不了 |
[14:26] | -You think they’re soulful? -Shut up. | – 你觉得现在这够深情吗 – 一边去吧 |
[14:36] | -Hey, hey. -The party’s here. | – 嘿 嘿 – 来开派对了 |
[14:38] | -Come on. -Let’s go, let’s go. | – 来吧 – 快点 快点 |
[14:41] | All right, two wheats, babe. | 两个小麦 |
[14:43] | -This is it. -Come on, now we can build that city. | – 搞定了 – 现在我们可以建城了 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God, | 天哪 |
[14:46] | they’re going to win again. | 他们又要赢了 |
[14:48] | -I’m calling it– this is rigged. -Mm-hmm. Rigged. | – 我说这肯定有黑幕 – 绝对是 |
[14:50] | Yeah, you know what, y’all, hey, hey, how about | 好吧 这么着吧 我们一起联手 |
[14:52] | -we start an alliance to take down this whole -Yes. | – 然后把他们给收拾了 – 好 |
[14:54] | -Tarlos juggernaut or whatever’s going on over here? -Hell yeah. | – 干掉这个塔洛斯霸王或者管他是什么 – 好 |
[14:56] | -I’m in. Nancy, can I trade you three sheep for a brick? -Deal. | – 我同意 南茜 我能用三只羊换你一块砖吗 – 成交 |
[15:00] | Hey, whoa, whoa. Not fair. | 嘿 这不公平啊 |
[15:01] | Hey, stop whining, okay? It’s all over anyways. | 别抱怨了 反正都要结束了 |
[15:03] | Unless Marj draws another knight card. | 除非马里安还能抽到一张骑士卡 |
[15:06] | And what are the odds of that? | 但那基本上不可能了 |
[15:08] | Knight, suckas! | 骑士卡 收拾你们 |
[15:11] | -Oh! -Pretty good! -Damn! | – 太赞了 – 见鬼 |
[15:13] | Who’s got the largest army now? | 现在谁的军队最强大 |
[15:14] | I believe that makes ten points, so, game over. | 这应该是10分吧 所以游戏结束了 |
[15:20] | This calls for celebratory libations. | 这应该喝一杯 |
[15:22] | -Who wants a refill? -Beer me, brah. -Please. Thank you so much. | – 谁要续杯 – 给我啤酒 – 谢啦 |
[15:26] | Somebody’s blowing up over there. | 有人又溜号了嘿 |
[15:28] | Are you going viral again or something? | 难道是你要走红了还是 |
[15:32] | Hey, Marj, what’s wrong? | 嘿 马里安 怎么了 |
[15:34] | People are being really mean. | 人们怎么能这么刻薄 |
[15:35] | “She should change her name from FireFox to Glory Hog.” | 她应该把名字从火狐改为荣耀猪 |
[15:40] | And some guy just called me “Thirsty FD.” | 有人还直接叫我饥渴的消防局 |
[15:42] | The hell’s happening? | 搞什么呢 |
[15:44] | I don’t know, but I keep getting tagged in this video. | 不知道 但这视频下面一直有人@我 |
[15:48] | Oh, is-is that… | 那是 |
[15:50] | It’s the girl from the truck. | 那个卡车里的女孩 |
[15:53] | Hey, it’s McKenna. | 嘿 我是麦肯娜 |
[15:55] | A lot of you probably heard I lost the love of my life. | 你们应该听说了 我失去了爱人 |
[15:58] | I didn’t think this week could get any worse, | 我本以为这周会感觉好一些 |
[16:02] | but it did. | 但其实并不会 |
[16:03] | Because I just found out while Brady and I | 因为我刚刚发现 当我和布雷迪 |
[16:06] | were hanging 100 feet off the ground, terrified, | 吊在底下100英尺的地方 我们吓坏了 |
[16:10] | the firefighter who was supposed to save us | 可那个本该来救我们的消防员 |
[16:12] | was taking her sweet time flexing for the cameras. | 却在镜头前搔首弄姿 |
[16:15] | Meet FireFox, you guys. | 你们都来见见这只火狐吧 |
[16:17] | Keep calm, carry on, and feel free to like me on Insta. | 保持冷静 继续前行 欢迎来Ins照片墙上给我点赞 |
[16:20] | Anyways, going down. | 总之 我要下去了 |
[16:22] | FireFox, you should be ashamed of yourself. | 火狐 你应该以己为耻 |
[16:25] | You care more about likes than people’s lives. | 比起别人的命来 你更在乎让别人给你点赞 |
[16:30] | “Going down”? Hilarious. Well, I hope everyone | 下去了 真好笑 我希望 |
[16:33] | who sees this video makes sure you go down. | 所有看到这个视频的人都能踩你一脚 |
[16:36] | Because it’s what you deserve. | 因为这是你罪有应得 |
[16:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:46] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[16:48] | Hey, Cap. Uh, Owen. | 嘿 队长 欧文 |
[16:50] | I was just gonna head out. | 我刚要出门 |
[16:51] | Well, enjoy your inner tubing. | 好好玩你的内河漂流吧 |
[16:53] | Yeah, we just call it tubing. | 我们把这就叫漂流 不加内河俩字 |
[16:55] | Hey, you sure you don’t need help finishing this up? | 嘿 你确定不需要帮手吗 |
[16:57] | I mean, together we can get this done way faster. | 我是说 如果我们俩干的话 肯定更快完成啊 |
[16:59] | What makes you think I want it done faster? | 你怎么知道我想很快完成呢 |
[17:01] | Because painting sucks. | 因为刷墙多没劲啊 |
[17:03] | Only when you start with the idea of finishing it. | 除非你开始刷就是想快点弄完 |
[17:07] | Why would you start anything | 你如果不想快点弄完 |
[17:09] | without the idea of finishing? | 那为什么还要开始呢 |
[17:10] | See, you see this as a boring act | 你看 你就觉得这事很烦 |
[17:12] | keeping you from something else. | 搞得你没时间干别的 |
[17:14] | I see it as a restorative act of meditation. | 我却觉得这是一种疗愈 一种冥想 |
[17:18] | Ichigyo-zammai, as they would say in Zen. | 这是专注和禅意 |
[17:21] | It’s achieving your flow state. | 为了实现你身心的流畅 |
[17:24] | I… Oh… Yeah, thanks, but I think I prefer | 我 谢了 但我觉得身心流畅 |
[17:26] | my flow state to come with a Styrofoam cooler | 还是得有个冰箱 |
[17:29] | -and a tall boy. – Well, | – 还有个高个子男生 – 好吧 |
[17:31] | to each his own. | 都要找到属于自己的流畅 |
[17:33] | Don’t forget your sunscreen. | 别忘了防晒 |
[17:40] | If we truly desire Zen, | 如果我们真的想实现禅意 |
[17:43] | we must begin to unify our thoughts and our actions. | 我们必须开始将身心合一 |
[17:47] | When we do, we find distracting thoughts | 当我们做到这一点时 就会发现 |
[17:51] | begin to disappear. | 没有什么东西可以分散我们的注意力 |
[17:52] | Along with my interest. | 我的兴趣也会一起消失 |
[17:53] | We dedicate the virtues of our session | 我们将好好利用这段课程 |
[17:56] | and our reciting of “maka hannya.” | 并且念诵心经 |
[17:58] | Our tasks are like fire burning healthy wood | 如果我们在进行中 |
[18:02] | that will often slip through our grasp. | 突然被什么事牵引了念头 |
[18:05] | When that happens, | 一旦这样 |
[18:07] | we simply must begin our work again. | 我们直接重新开始就好了 |
[18:13] | And again. | 一次 又一次 |
[18:15] | You know what? No. | 我看还是算了吧 |
[18:25] | Black Mustang on Highway 71 | 黑色野马在71号公路 |
[18:28] | traveling westbound, going over 100 miles per hour. | 向西行驶 每小时100英里 |
[18:30] | All right, copy, Dispatch. 121 en route. | 收到 调度中心 121在途 |
[18:34] | Rescue 126, patient is a 45-year-old male | 救护任务 病人45岁男性 |
[18:37] | complaining of chest pains. | 说胸疼 |
[18:39] | Copy 121. | 收到121 |
[18:41] | Upgrading to five-alarm fire… | 五级火警 |
[18:44] | Suspect is female, red T-shirt and jeans, | 嫌犯是女性 红色T恤和牛仔裤 |
[18:46] | last seen heading south on Hammond. | 最后一次出现是在哈蒙德路向南 |
[18:48] | That’s correct, the cows are | 没错 牛都从拖车里甩出来了 |
[18:50] | out of the trailer and in the median. | 现在在马路中间 |
[18:53] | We have a 10-54, corner of Rose and Buford. | 我们可能发现死尸 位于罗斯和布福德大街街角 |
[18:55] | 10-4, Unit 4LH, we have eyes | 收到 4队 我们发现 |
[18:58] | on the vehicle going southbound. | 所述车辆正在向南行进 |
[18:59] | Copy. Hazmat 1, school substance | 收到 危险废物H1 学校废物排泄中 |
[19:02] | is noxious and highly corrosive. | 含有害物质和高腐蚀物质 |
[19:03] | Proceed with extreme caution. Over. | 需要极度注意 完毕 |
[19:05] | Copy that, Dispatch. | 收到 调度中心 |
[19:06] | I’m in the area. I’m on my way. | 我就在附近 正在路上 |
[19:08] | Copy 121. | 收到121 |
[19:10] | A tractor trailer is on fire. | 拖拉机挂车起火 |
[19:12] | Proceed southbound on I-35. Over. | 正在I-35号公路向南行进 |
[19:15] | Copy that. We’re en route. | 收到 我们马上过去 |
[19:19] | Yeah, we have suspect in custody. | 我们将疑犯抓捕 |
[19:20] | Just looking for his pants. | 正在找他的裤子 |
[19:23] | This is Dispatch. | 这里是调度中心 |
[19:25] | Please respond to a 10-56. | 请回应自杀事件 |
[19:26] | Copy that, Dispatch. | 收到 调度中心 |
[19:28] | We are in pursuit. Go. | 我们还在追赶中 |
[19:30] | Ladder 120, they’re saying that the car | L120 他们说有辆车 |
[19:32] | -knocked the hydrant clean off. – | 把消防栓给撞倒了 |
[19:34] | -Hello? -Hey, Dad. Where are you? Are you jogging? | – 喂 – 爸 你在哪呢 是在跑步吗 |
[19:37] | No, no, I’m just out for a walk. | 没有 我只是散步 |
[19:39] | -Trying to get my wind back. -If you’re tired, | – 想呼吸点新鲜空气 – 如果累了就歇会哈 |
[19:41] | Dr. Jacobs said not to push it. Okay? | 雅各布斯医生说不要太着急 |
[19:44] | Oh, no, I feel fine. Hey, I started the puzzle. | 我没事 我开始拼图了 |
[19:46] | You’re right, beginning in the corners– game changer. | 你说的对 从四角开始拼起 绝对快 |
[19:49] | : Really? I’m so glad. Hey, uh, | 是嘛 那不错 |
[19:52] | Carlos and I were wondering if you wanted to join us | 卡洛斯和我在想 你想不想这周 |
[19:54] | for dinner this week with his parents, | 找个时间和他父母见个面吃个晚饭 |
[19:56] | so, you know, we could get to know each other | 这样我们可以多了解一下彼此 |
[19:58] | without anybody getting shot this time. | 这次争取不出状况 |
[20:00] | Well, I’d love that. You name the place and time | 行 你找好地方告诉我时间 |
[20:02] | -I’ll be there. -Okay. I’ll text you. | – 我就过去 – 好的 到时给你发短信 |
[20:04] | Oh, and, Dad, you really do sound great. | 爸 你听上去感觉状态不错 |
[20:07] | I feel great. | 就是不错啊 |
[20:09] | 10-4. Unit 452-F-20 responding. | 收到 452F20单位回复 |
[20:12] | -Hi. -Hi. That’ll be $3.25 | – 嗨 – 嗨 3.25元 |
[20:15] | Station 126, respond to reported smoke | 126消防站 在佩克斯大道1840号发现 |
[20:19] | at 1840 Pecos Avenue. | 有烟 请回复 |
[20:21] | 1840 Pecos? That’s right nearby. | 佩克斯大道1840号 就在附近吧 |
[20:24] | Uh, yeah, I think it’s, like, three blocks that way. | 嗯 那边三个街区的样子 |
[20:28] | Hey, you forgot your juice. | 嘿 你的果汁没拿 |
[20:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:38] | Hey! Hey, anybody here? | 嘿 嘿 有人在吗 |
[20:45] | -Hey, stop. – | 嘿 停下 |
[20:54] | -I got you. – | 我帮你灭火 |
[20:58] | Hold still! | 不要动 |
[21:01] | Okay, is there anyone else in there? | 好吧 里面还有其他人吗 |
[21:03] | Gerald. He was in the back. He’s trapped in the back. | 杰拉尔德 他在后面 他被困在后面了 |
[21:06] | Okay, okay, all right. You hold still. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 你不要动 |
[21:07] | Help is on the way. | 救援在路上了 |
[21:10] | Gerald! | 杰拉尔德 |
[21:12] | Gerald, are you in here? | 杰拉尔德 你在吗 |
[21:16] | Gerald? | 杰拉尔德 |
[21:23] | Over here! Help! | 这里 救命 |
[21:26] | I can’t see! I can’t see! | 我看不见了 我看不见了 |
[21:27] | Stop! Stop running! | 停 别跑了 |
[21:29] | -I’m coming to you. – | 我来找你了 |
[21:31] | Over here! | 这里 |
[21:34] | -I’m right here. -I can’t see. | – 我在这里 – 我看不见 |
[21:36] | I think you had a flashover. | 我觉得你可能是被闪到了 |
[21:37] | It can make you temporarily blind. | 那会让你暂时失明 |
[21:41] | Okay… put this over your face. | 好了 把这个蒙在脸上 |
[21:45] | Try not to breathe! | 尽量不要呼吸 |
[22:17] | All right, hey, Gallagher, Ricardo, get over there | 好了 加拉格尔 里卡多 到那边去 |
[22:19] | and give first aid to them till medical gets here. | 在医护人员来之前对他们进行急救 |
[22:20] | Marwani, let’s get that two and a half hooked up. | 马尔瓦尼 把那两个半挂好 |
[22:24] | What the hell you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[22:26] | -I was in the area. -Talk about Johnny on the Spot. | – 我就在附近 – 你还真是救急了 |
[22:28] | Look, we’re dealing with arson. | 听着 这是一起纵火案 |
[22:30] | I saw signs of accelerant in there, so be careful. | 我看到里面有助燃剂的痕迹 小心点 |
[22:33] | Okay, why don’t you go get checked out by the med? | 好吧 你去找医务人员检查一下吧 |
[22:35] | -Yeah? -No, no, no. No, I’m good. | – 好吗 – 不不不不 我没事 |
[22:36] | All right, fire began in the northwest corner, | 好吧 大火是从西北角开始的 |
[22:39] | so we let’s concentrate on that wall. | 我们把注意力集中在那面墙上 |
[22:41] | Paul, Mateo, get up that ladder and get ready to ventilate. | 保罗 马特奥 爬上梯子 准备换气 |
[22:44] | Sure thing, Cap. | 好的 队长 |
[22:47] | Cap, you got to get out of the street tonight, okay? | 队长 你今晚得离开这条街 好吗 |
[22:48] | You’re not caption tonight, you’re a civilian. | 今晚你不是消防队长 你是个平民 |
[22:50] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[22:52] | You got to go, Owen, you got to go. | 你得走了 欧文 你得赶紧去了 |
[22:54] | All right, you’re right, you’re right, Captain. | 好吧 你是对的 你是对的 队长 |
[22:57] | It’s your scene. | 这是你的现场 |
[22:58] | 126, give ’em hell. | 126队 给他们点颜色看看 |
[23:17] | Hey, Cap, this is | 队长 这是 |
[23:18] | AFD Arson Investigator Dennis Raymond. | 奥斯丁消防部门纵火案调查员丹尼斯·雷蒙德 |
[23:21] | He’s here to take your statement | 他是来给你录关于你昨晚在 |
[23:22] | about what you saw at the fire last night. | 火灾上看到的事情的笔录的 |
[23:24] | -Good to meet you, Investigator. -It’s an honor. | – 很高兴见到你 调查员 – 很荣幸见到你 |
[23:26] | I’ve been following your career since you got to Austin. | 自从你去了奥斯汀 我就一直在关注你的事业 |
[23:30] | Do you mind if I use your desk, Captain Ryder? | 介意我用一下你的桌子吗 莱德队长 |
[23:33] | -You mean, our desk. – | 你是说我们的桌子吧 |
[23:36] | Yeah, sure, go ahead, go ahead. | 是的 当然 继续 继续 |
[23:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:44] | So, according to… | 所以,根据 |
[23:46] | Captain Ryder’s I.R… | 莱德队长 |
[23:49] | upon leaving the… | 在事故报告中提到 |
[23:51] | structure fire at 1840 Pecos | 佩克斯1840号的建筑火灾 |
[23:54] | Thursday, you stated | 你离开现场时 你说 |
[23:56] | that you were certain it was arson. | 你确定那是纵火 |
[23:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:59] | Okay, can you walk me through, uh, what led you | 好吧 你能告诉我 是什么让你 |
[24:02] | to that conclusion? But first, um, | 得出这一结论吗 但首先 嗯 |
[24:05] | maybe start with how you arrived five minutes | 也许从你在消防队之前 |
[24:08] | before the fire company? | 五分钟就到达现场开始说起 |
[24:11] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我就在附近 |
[24:12] | I was at a coffee shop getting a green juice. | 我在咖啡店买蔬菜汁 |
[24:14] | Yeah, he drinks that stuff by the gallon. | 是啊 那东西他论升喝的 |
[24:17] | Small thing, um… | 一个小问题 |
[24:19] | if I’m not mistaken, the textile shop | 要是我没记错的话 那纺织店 |
[24:22] | is three blocks | 在你家去 |
[24:23] | in the opposite direction | 咖啡店的反方向 |
[24:26] | of your home from the coffee shop. | 三个街区 |
[24:28] | So why were you headed… headed that way? | 那你为什么要 往那边去呢 |
[24:31] | I was listening to the Austin, uh, FD | 我在听奥斯汀消防队的 |
[24:35] | 911 app. | 报警应用程序 |
[24:37] | May I inquire as to why? | 我可以问一下原因吗 |
[24:40] | For fun. | 好玩啊 |
[24:42] | But, uh, anyway, I-I heard the call come out | 总之 我听到警情 |
[24:45] | and I got to the scene as fast as I could, | 我就以最快速度赶到现场 |
[24:47] | and right away, I felt something was wrong. | 我立刻就感觉有些不对劲 |
[24:49] | Oh, you felt it? | 你感觉到的吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah? Felt it in your gut? | 是吗 直觉感觉到的吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah, the fire was too fast too quick. | 是啊 火烧得太快太快了 |
[24:57] | And then I saw him. | 然后我看到了他 |
[24:58] | Yes, the, uh… | 是的 那个 |
[25:00] | the man in the hoodie. Uh… | 穿帽衫的男人 |
[25:02] | Uh, Captain Ryder put that in his I.R. | 莱德上尉把这个写进了他的事故报告里 |
[25:05] | Would-would you mind describing him for me? | 你能给我描述一下他吗 |
[25:07] | Five, ten… ish. | 一米八不到点 |
[25:09] | Medium build. | 中等身材 |
[25:11] | Medium build? That’s it? | 中等身材吗 就这些吗 |
[25:14] | Well, it was dark and he had his back to me. | 当时很黑 他背对着我 |
[25:16] | So how do you know it was a him? | 你怎么知道是他干的 |
[25:18] | Well, I don’t. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[25:19] | But I know the profile of an arsonist. | 但我知道纵火犯的侧写 |
[25:21] | And what would that be? | 是什么呢 |
[25:24] | Loner male… feels inadequate, | 孤独的男性 自我感觉不优秀 |
[25:27] | wants to exert some sort of power in his life. Look, | 想要在他的生活中施展某种力量 听着 |
[25:29] | I think if you go back and look at the security cameras | 我想如果你回去看看监控录像 |
[25:31] | in the area you’re gonna find him. | 在那个地方你会找到他 |
[25:33] | We did, uh, actually. | 事实上 我们看了 |
[25:36] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[25:38] | Look, the burn patterns | 听着 起火的模式 |
[25:40] | at the point of origin were classic | 在起点是典型的 |
[25:42] | sharp V– telltale sign of arson. | 尖V字形 典型的纵火迹象 |
[25:45] | Yes, it can be. | 是的 可能是 |
[25:46] | But not always. | 但并非总是如此 |
[25:48] | I’ve been doing this over 30 years, Investigator. | 我干这行已经30年了 调查员 |
[25:51] | Fire doesn’t move that quickly without help. | 没有帮助 火移动不了那么快 |
[25:54] | The dogs found no traces of accelerant. | 警犬没有发现助燃剂的痕迹 |
[25:58] | I spoke with the cleaners. | 我和清洁工谈过了 |
[26:00] | And they didn’t see anything or anyone suspicious. | 他们没看到任何可疑的人或事 |
[26:03] | Well, then he had a clever way of setting it off. | 那他防火的方法很聪明 |
[26:05] | -Look, I saw alligator char. -Mm-hmm. | 我看到了燃耗痕迹 |
[26:07] | You don’t get scales that deep or that shiny | 要是没有助燃剂 这些痕迹 |
[26:08] | without an accelerant. This is arson. | 不会那么深 也不会那么亮 这是纵火 |
[26:10] | It was sophisticated, it was deadly. | 很精细 而且很致命 |
[26:13] | And it’s gonna happen again, ’cause this guy’s not gonna stop | 这事还会再发生的 因为这家伙只要没被抓住 |
[26:15] | until he gets caught. | 是不会罢手的 |
[26:18] | You want a glass of water, Cap? | 要不要来杯水 队长 |
[26:20] | No, no, I’m-I’m… | 不 不 我 |
[26:22] | I’m fine, it’s just my lungs are a little… | 我没事 只是我的肺有点 |
[26:25] | tight from the surgery. | 因为手术而有点难受 |
[26:29] | Captain Strand, I understand, recently, that you… | 斯特兰德队长 我最近了解到 你 |
[26:33] | discovered some explosives that cracked | 发现了一些爆炸物 帮助德州游骑兵 |
[26:35] | a major case for the Texas Rangers. | 破获了一起大案 |
[26:37] | I-I read you, personally, | 我亲自读到你 |
[26:39] | tracked down the perpetrators yourself. | 亲自追查凶手 |
[26:43] | Well, I was-I was just trying to help my son. | 我只是想帮我儿子 |
[26:46] | Still, that… | 但是 那还是 |
[26:47] | that must have been a thrill, right? | 那一定很刺激吧 |
[26:51] | And it might be tempting | 重新再破一个案 |
[26:53] | to want to break open another one | 可能很诱人 |
[26:56] | with all that free time you have on your hands? | 毕竟你现在有很多空闲时间 |
[26:59] | Yeah, look, this isn’t about me getting a new hobby. | 听着 这不是我培养新爱好的问题 |
[27:03] | If you go back to that scene, | 如果你回到现场 |
[27:05] | you’re gonna find something. | 你会找到线索的 |
[27:08] | I promise you we will leave | 我保证我们离开的时候 |
[27:10] | no stone unturned. | 会查个底朝天 |
[27:12] | Thank you so much for coming down. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[27:19] | -Hey, Marjan. -Hey. | – 嘿 马里安 – 嘿 |
[27:21] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[27:22] | Honestly, I’ve been better. | 老实说 不算最好的时候 |
[27:24] | The whole “down with FireFox” thing? | 因为什么 踩一脚火狐狸是吗 |
[27:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:27] | What a bunch of BS. Don’t listen to the haters. | 真是一堆废话 不要听那些喷子的话 |
[27:29] | It’s kind of tricky when every time I look at my phone, | 每次我看手机的时候 |
[27:32] | there are so many more of them. | 喷子真的太多了 |
[27:34] | Well, one good thing about derby– | 德比滑冰赛有一个好处 |
[27:36] | you can’t skate on your phone. | 你不能用手机 |
[27:37] | Yeah, thank God for that, ’cause I’m just getting into it | 是啊 感谢上帝 因为我刚看到 |
[27:39] | with some tool who said the reason I didn’t save | 那个人说我没救麦肯纳的丈夫 |
[27:41] | McKenna’s husband is ’cause I didn’t want to break a nail. | 是因为我不想弄断指甲 |
[27:44] | Hey, ladies. Everybody, bring it in. | 嘿 女士们 大家都来吧 |
[27:46] | I got some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[27:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:49] | I was just on with the people from the Houston Invitational. | 我刚和休斯顿邀请赛的人通了电话 |
[27:51] | It seems they’re leaning towards uninviting us | 看来他们倾向于不邀请我们 |
[27:54] | from the tournament. | 参加比赛 |
[27:56] | This last-minute? Why? | 现在才说 为什么 |
[27:57] | Uh, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[27:59] | Probably ’cause they’re scared we’re gonna mop the floor | 可能是因为他们怕我们横扫他们 |
[28:01] | with them again like we did last year. | 就像我们去年做的那样 |
[28:03] | It’s ’cause of me, isn’t it? | 都是因为我 不是吗 |
[28:05] | They don’t want FireFox there. | 他们不想要火狐参赛 |
[28:09] | Given everything that’s happened, | 考虑到发生的一切 |
[28:10] | they feel like it would be insensitive to the woman | 他们觉得让你参赛对一个因为你 |
[28:13] | who lost her husband for you to compete. | 而失去丈夫的女人来说有点不近人情 |
[28:15] | -That’s ridiculous. -Of course it is. | – 这太荒唐了 – 当然 |
[28:17] | Which is why we’re withdrawing. | 这就是为什么我们要退出 |
[28:19] | I’m the captain of this team. | 我是这个队的队长 |
[28:20] | Nobody tells me who can lace up for the Annihilators. | 我绝不会让别人对我们歼灭者队指手画脚 |
[28:23] | Unless I’m around. | 除非是因为我 |
[28:25] | Well, then so be it. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[28:27] | Look, you saved my life on the rink that day. | 你那天在溜冰场救了我一命 |
[28:29] | My arm was a spaghetti noodle when I met you. | 遇见你时 我的胳膊就像面条一样扭着 |
[28:32] | I’m with Tonya. If they try to cancel you, | 我同意谭雅说的 如果他们想封杀你 |
[28:34] | they’ll have to cancel all of us. | 他们得封杀我们所有人 |
[28:36] | Yeah Ride or die, bitches. | 是啊 不飙毋宁死 |
[28:40] | Look, uh, | 听着 |
[28:42] | you all are so awesome. | 你们都太棒了 |
[28:45] | I’m don’t want to ruin this for everybody, so… | 我不想毁了大家的兴致 所以 |
[28:48] | call them back, Julie, and tell them I’m stepping down. | 给他们回电话 朱莉 告诉他们我退出 |
[28:55] | Charles, this filet | 查尔斯 这菲力牛排 |
[28:57] | was beyond, right? | 也太好吃了是吧 |
[28:59] | Man, that’s for real. | 是真的 |
[29:01] | -What-What’s in your sauce? | 你的酱汁里有什么 |
[29:03] | smoked hickory, white vinegar and jackfruit. | 烟熏山核桃 白醋和菠萝蜜 |
[29:05] | I don’t know what a jackfruit is, | 我不知道菠萝蜜是什么 |
[29:08] | but you can consider me a fan. | 但你可以把我当成它的粉丝了 |
[29:09] | Well, it’s a pulpy fruit, uh, native to India. | 是一种多汁水果 印度产的 |
[29:13] | Known for its sweet and savory flavors. | 以甜味和咸味而闻名 |
[29:15] | -Come on, Charles. – | 得了 查尔斯 |
[29:18] | Charles is thinking about putting it on the menu. | 查尔斯想把它加到菜单上 |
[29:20] | Oh, okay, you said menu. What menu? | 好吧 你说的是菜单 什么菜单 |
[29:23] | Oh, did we not mention we had news? | 我们不是说有消息了吗 |
[29:26] | -Do they ever? -No. | – 有过吗 – 没有 |
[29:27] | What happened, y’all? | 怎么了 各位 |
[29:28] | Well, uh, I was approached by some investors. | 有几个投资者找过我 |
[29:31] | And now that indoor dining is back, | 而且现在疫情允许室内用餐了 |
[29:33] | they want to re-open the restaurant. | 他们想重新开张那家餐馆 |
[29:37] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你啊 |
[29:38] | -That’s amazing, y’all. -Thank you, thank you. | – 太棒了 各位 – 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:41] | I mean, it’s still a little early. | 我是说 现在还早了点 |
[29:43] | And there’s a lot to figure out, like, um, | 还有很多事情需要弄清楚 比如 |
[29:45] | well, who’s gonna watch the girls. | 谁来照看孩子们呢 |
[29:46] | Listen, we are always down to babysit. | 听着 我们总是可以找保姆的是吧 |
[29:48] | Right? | 对吗 |
[29:50] | -Don’t look like that. Say… – | 别这样 那什么 说 |
[29:51] | -yes, we are. -Yeah, well, you say that now, | – 是的 就是 – 是啊 你现在这么说 |
[29:53] | chica, but, you know, very soon you’re gonna have | 姑娘 但很快你就会 |
[29:56] | your own little one to chase around. | 有你自己的小宝贝 |
[29:57] | Well, I’m just happy to be off the walker, | 反正现在可以脱掉助行器了我还挺高兴 |
[29:59] | so I say bring it on. | 所以我建议你放马过来 |
[30:02] | Give it to me, I’m ready. | 来吧 我准备好了 |
[30:03] | – -Well, listen, it has been a minute, | 听着 已经有一分钟了 |
[30:06] | but it feels like… | 但感觉 |
[30:07] | I don’t know, it feels like we’re all coming to the end | 我不知道 感觉就像我们都走到了 |
[30:09] | -of a long, dark tunnel, yeah? -Yes. | – 一条又长又黑的隧道的尽头 – 是的 |
[30:12] | Mm, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[30:14] | -Well, not-not all of us. -Mm. | – 不是所有人都这么觉得 – 嗯 |
[30:17] | Oh, well, um, yeah, Judd’s been a little worried | 是啊 贾德有点担心 |
[30:22] | about Captain Strand. | 斯特兰队长 |
[30:23] | Is this about him reporting that arson? | 是关于他报告纵火案的事吗 |
[30:26] | ‘Cause I heard the AFD investigator | 因为我听说奥斯汀消防部的调查员 |
[30:28] | was there interviewing him today. | 今天去审讯他了 |
[30:30] | So… how’d that go? | 所以 进展如何 |
[30:32] | Let’s just say it-it wasn’t the captain’s finest hour. | 这么说吧 当时队长的表现不算太好 |
[30:36] | You think he’s chasing ghosts? | 你觉得他是在追寻什么虚幻的执念吗 |
[30:39] | Lately, he’s been a little, uh… | 最近 他有点 |
[30:42] | …unmoored. | 觉得自己没有依靠 |
[30:46] | I mean, can you blame him? | 但是 你能怪他吗 |
[30:48] | I mean, he lost | 我是说 他失去了 |
[30:49] | the love of his life. And his baby. | 他一生的挚爱 和他的孩子 |
[30:51] | And his job, for the time being. | 现在还没有工作 |
[30:54] | You know, a guy like Owen | 像欧文这样的人 |
[30:56] | really needs that purpose | 真的需要一个目标 |
[30:57] | to drive him, | 去驱使他 |
[30:58] | whether it’s real or not. | 无论是不是真实的 |
[31:01] | CLERK: You, uh, find everything you need? | 你找到需要的了吗 |
[31:04] | We’ll see. | 先这样吧 |
[31:06] | And I can relate to him. | 我能理解他 |
[31:08] | Me too. Being stuck | 我也是 一直 |
[31:09] | around the house all the time? Sometimes you feel like | 憋在家里 有时候你会觉得 |
[31:13] | you’re gonna lose your mind. | 自己快疯了 |
[31:15] | I just don’t want the cap | 我只是不想让队长 |
[31:17] | falling off the deep end. | 越陷越深 |
[31:19] | You know, I don’t-don’t | 我觉得 |
[31:21] | think we have to worry | 咱没必要 |
[31:22] | about Captain Strand too much. | 太过担心斯特兰队长 |
[31:24] | One thing we do know | 我们确信的是 |
[31:26] | is the man’s not crazy. | 他并没有疯 |
[31:42] | Alligator char. Only way to get the scales that shiny | 短吻鳄焦痕 只有用催化剂才能让 |
[31:44] | -is accelerant. -You did use accelerant. | – 焦痕有光泽 – 你真的用了催化剂 |
[31:46] | Yeah, yeah, and it matches exactly | 和我在纺织厂 |
[31:48] | what I saw in the textile factory. | 看到的一模一样 |
[31:51] | Remember when you told me listening to that emergency app | 还记得你说听警报的声音 |
[31:54] | couldn’t be good for my mental health? | 不利于我的精神健康吗 |
[31:56] | I believe you proved yourself right. | 你说得对 |
[31:58] | I’m gonna get another beer. | 我再来瓶啤酒 |
[32:02] | Look, I know this sounds crazy, but in the past six months, | 我知道这很扯 但过去的六周里 |
[32:05] | there have been at least eight mysterious electrical fires | 德州范围内至少出现了八起不明原因的 |
[32:08] | all over Texas. | 电气火灾 |
[32:09] | There’s a warehouse in Round Rock, | 圆石市的一间仓库 |
[32:12] | a paper mill in Lubbock, a feed store in Galveston. | 卢博克市的一家造纸厂 加尔维斯顿的一家饲料厂 |
[32:15] | All targets full of fuel. | 都是燃料导致 |
[32:17] | Each miraculously started in off-hours | 都出其不意的发生在非工作时间 |
[32:19] | or during a holiday when there’s nobody in the building. | 或者假期期间建筑内无人值守时 |
[32:23] | Except for them cleaners the other night. | 除了那天晚上的清洁工 |
[32:24] | Yeah, but they were two hours late. They weren’t supposed | 对 但他们晚走了两小时 起火时他们本来 |
[32:26] | to be there when the fire started. | 不该在场的 |
[32:27] | Okay, come on. If there was any meat on this bone, | 好吧 如果你觉得这事有蹊跷的话 |
[32:30] | -don’t you think somebody would have taken a bite already? -Okay. | – 别人不早就知道查了吗 – 好吧 |
[32:35] | If the guy mixed the accelerant | 如果那个人像我一样 |
[32:37] | with a diluted substance like I did, | 将催化剂和稀释的物质混合 |
[32:39] | then the dogs would miss it. | 那警犬闻不出来 |
[32:40] | And if he tampered with the wiring of an appliance, | 如果他篡改了电路 |
[32:44] | it could still be sitting out there. | 问题就依然存在 |
[32:46] | Nobody’d even notice it. | 就没人会注意到 |
[32:47] | Okay, but this whole cock-and-bull theory | 好吧 但这荒唐的猜想 |
[32:50] | depends on that appliance shorting out, right? | 是依据于电路短路是吗 |
[32:53] | Circuit breakers in those places– | 这几个地方的断路器 |
[32:55] | they’d trip the circuit long before that could ever happen. | 应该在短路之前就会出发断路的 |
[32:58] | Unless he switched one out | 除非他做了手脚 |
[33:01] | with a counterfeit, like I did. | 换成假的了 像我这样 |
[33:04] | Here’s the circuit breaker, that’s the real one. | 这是断路器 真的 |
[33:07] | That’s what it looks like on the inside. | 从内部看是这样 |
[33:10] | And this is a counterfeit. | 这个是假的 |
[33:14] | There’d be no way to stop a surge. | 无法阻止电流过大导致的短路 |
[33:16] | An accident waiting to happen. | 早晚要出意外的 |
[33:19] | All right, let me ask you something. | 好吧 我问问你 |
[33:21] | Why are you telling me all this, hmm? | 你为何跟我说这些 |
[33:23] | And not Investigator Raymond? | 为何不跟雷蒙德侦查员说呢 |
[33:26] | ‘Cause I don’t want him to think I went around the bend | 因为如果我错了的话 我不想让他觉得 |
[33:28] | if I’m wrong. | 我疯了 |
[33:29] | God forbid. | 愿上帝保佑不会这样 |
[33:32] | You probably don’t want him to take away | 可能也因为不想让他 |
[33:34] | your new little pastime, either, huh? | 夺走你的新消遣 |
[33:37] | We just need some proof before we go. | 在我们得出结论前还需要证据 |
[33:39] | We? Oh, it’s “we” now, is it? | 我们 现在成咱俩的事了是吧 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry I assumed you’d be interested | 对不起 我以为你有兴趣 |
[33:44] | in catching a serial arsonist. | 抓捕连环纵火犯呢 |
[33:47] | Look, if any one | 如果 |
[33:48] | of these buildings has a counterfeit switch | 这几个建筑里的断路器 |
[33:50] | in the circuit breaker, that’s the smoking gun. | 有假开关的话 那就是确凿证据 |
[33:53] | And how you propose we get to them? | 那你觉得 我们 要怎么抓住他呢 |
[33:57] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:01] | Breaking and entering. Hmm? | 破门而入吗 |
[34:02] | The places are abandoned and burnt out. | 这些厂房都被废弃烧毁了 |
[34:04] | It’s still private property. | 但还是私有财产 |
[34:05] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[34:07] | When did you become such a choirboy, Billy? | 你什么时候变得这么胆小怕事了 比利 |
[34:12] | I’m fighting stage III cancer here. | 我还在和局部晚期癌症作斗争呢 |
[34:16] | If we get caught, | 如果我们被抓 |
[34:18] | I lose my health, pension. | 我的健康和退休金就都没了 |
[34:21] | Sorry, New York. | 抱歉 毕竟是纽约 |
[34:23] | You gonna do this, you’re on your own. | 你行你就自己上吧 |
[34:31] | * FireFox, you-you should be ashamed of yourself * | 火狐 你该为自己感到耻辱 |
[34:33] | -* G-Guilty * -* Be-be ashamed of yourself * | – 当之有愧 – 为自己感到耻辱 |
[34:35] | * You care more about likes than people’s l-lives * | 比起别人的生活 你更在乎点赞 |
[34:37] | -* Going-going down * -* FireFox, you go down * | 去死吧 火狐 去死吧 |
[34:40] | -* Down, down, down. * -That’s great. | – 死吧死吧 – 太好了 |
[34:42] | New remix only has, like, three million likes so far. | 新的混音目前只有大概三百万个赞 |
[34:45] | Marj, you got to stop watching that stuff | 小马 你别再看这个视频了 |
[34:46] | before you give yourself a rage-induced aneurysm | 生气到导致动脉瘤什么的 |
[34:48] | -or something. -I’m not even angry. | – 就不值得了 – 我甚至都不愤怒 |
[34:50] | Last night I was laying in bed and it hit me. | 昨晚我躺在床上突然想到 |
[34:53] | -What if she’s right? -Right about what? | – 如果她说的对呢 – 什么对 |
[34:55] | That I’m a showboat, and deep down, | 我是个爱显摆的人 内心深处 |
[34:57] | all I really care about is the likes. | 在乎的只有点赞数而已 |
[34:58] | Come on, step off the ledge. | 拜托 别这么想啊 |
[35:00] | -All right? That’s crazy talk. -Is it? | – 这话太扯了 – 有吗 |
[35:02] | Because I never miss a chance to get in the limelight. | 因为我从来不放过任何成为焦点的机会 |
[35:04] | There’s nothing wrong with enjoying | 享受一下来自粉丝的喜爱 |
[35:06] | a little love from the fans. | 没什么不对的 |
[35:07] | Doesn’t make you a bad person or a bad firefighter. | 不会让你变成坏人或者不称职的消防员 |
[35:09] | But what if the only reason I chose this career | 但如果我选择这个职业地唯一理由 |
[35:11] | was because I knew it’d be a great way to get attention? | 是因为这是博人眼球的有效方式呢 |
[35:13] | And it has been. | 一直也是这样啊 |
[35:15] | I mean, how else would I be getting DMs from Cardi B? | 不然我怎么会收到卡迪B的私信 |
[35:17] | You don’t get no DMs from Cardi B. | 你才不会收到卡迪B的私信呢 |
[35:19] | You get DMs from Cardi B? | 你不会真收到了吧 |
[35:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:22] | Every now and then for the last couple years. | 过去几年间时不时收到呢 |
[35:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:26] | Come on, listen to me. I am that person. | 听我说 我就是那种人 |
[35:28] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你哈 |
[35:31] | If you could trade places with McKenna’s husband, | 如果你可以和麦肯纳的丈夫互换人生 |
[35:33] | so that you went down and he lived, would you do it? | 让你掉下去 让他活下来 你会吗 |
[35:36] | In a heartbeat. | 毫不犹豫啊 |
[35:37] | That is who you are. | 这才是你 |
[35:39] | All right? And you respond to every call the same way | 不管周围有没有摄像头 每次收到报警 |
[35:42] | whether there’s a camera around or not. | 你的反应都是一样的 |
[35:44] | It just kills me that with one dumb comment, | 一个傻逼评论就能让我难受 |
[35:47] | I made this nightmare even worse for McKenna. | 我让麦肯纳这噩梦般的经历更难受了 |
[35:51] | I wish I could just explain to her that in no way | 真希望能和她解释一下 我们救援任务绝对没有 |
[35:53] | did it pull our focus from the rescue. | 因为网络而分心 |
[35:57] | May-Maybe I should. | 也许我应该去说 |
[35:59] | No. That is a bad idea, Marjan. | 不行 这样不行 马里安 |
[36:02] | Yep. You’re probably right. | 对 你可能说对了 |
[36:17] | Yo, Marj. | 哟 小马 |
[36:19] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[36:21] | You followed me here? | 你跟踪我来这的 |
[36:23] | Didn’t need to. I knew you’d come here. | 不用跟踪就知道你会来 |
[36:25] | How? | 为什么 |
[36:26] | Because I know who you are. | 因为我知道你是怎样的人 |
[36:28] | Then you know you’re not gonna stop me. | 那你也一定知道阻止不了我 |
[36:30] | I’m not here to stop you. | 我不是来阻止你的 |
[36:31] | I’m here to have your back. | 我是来支持你的 |
[36:33] | And to be an impartial witness in case this goes sideways. | 做一个公正的证人以防事态恶化 |
[36:49] | Uh, McKenna? Are you in there? | 麦肯纳 你在家吗 |
[36:56] | Hey, it’s-it’s Marjan. | 我是马里安 |
[36:58] | I’d love to talk if you have a second. Please. | 如果你有空我想说几句话 拜托了 |
[37:03] | Maybe she’s not home? | 也许她不在家 |
[37:04] | I can hear music and her car’s here. | 我能听出车在附近还有音乐声 |
[37:08] | Listen, I know that I am the last person in the world | 我知道你现在 |
[37:12] | you want to hear from right now, | 最不想见我 |
[37:14] | but I want you to know that I’m sorry | 但我想跟你说对不起 |
[37:16] | -for causing you more pain than… -Hey, Marj. Hey. | – 害你这么难受 – 诶 小马 |
[37:18] | She just posted this, like, ten minutes ago. | 她刚发了这个 十分钟前 |
[37:21] | “I’m so sorry you guys, I’ll miss all of you, | 抱歉朋友们 我会想念你们的 |
[37:24] | but I’ll miss Brady more”? | 但我会更想念布雷迪 |
[37:26] | That sounds like goodbye. | 这听着像道别啊 |
[37:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:29] | -McKenna? – | 麦肯纳 |
[37:30] | McKenna, are you in there? | 麦肯纳 你在家吗 |
[37:32] | We need you to open the door right now. | 快开门 |
[37:34] | McKenna? | 麦肯纳 |
[37:35] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[37:38] | -McKenna? -Hello? | – 麦肯纳 – 有人吗 |
[37:39] | -Are you here? Hello? -McKenna? | – 在家吗 有人吗 – 麦肯纳 |
[37:41] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[37:43] | McKenna? | 麦肯纳 |
[37:44] | Oh, no, no, no, no. McKenna! | 不不不 麦肯纳 |
[37:47] | Call 911! McKenna! | 快报警 麦肯纳 |
[38:07] | -McKenna, can you hear me? -Marjan, help me | – 麦肯纳 能听到吗 – 马里安 帮我一下 |
[38:09] | -hold her arms up. Yeah. -Yeah. Arm up. | – 把她胳膊举起来 – 好 胳膊抬起来 |
[38:11] | Come on, McKenna, open your eyes. She’s not responsive. | 拜托 麦肯纳 睁眼 他没反应 |
[38:13] | JOEL: Okay, EMS is en route. | 好的 急救队已经上路 |
[38:15] | Does she still have a pulse? | 她还有脉搏吗 |
[38:16] | Yeah, but it’s weak. | 有 但很弱 |
[38:17] | We’re putting pressure on the wound, | 我们在压住伤口 |
[38:19] | -but we can’t stop the bleeding. -Okay, I need you | – 但止不住血 – 好的 需要你们 |
[38:20] | to raise her arms above her heart. | 将她双手举过心脏 |
[38:22] | Yeah, we’re already doing that. | 我们已经照办了 |
[38:23] | -It’s not working. -Are the cuts | – 没用 – 她的割腕伤 |
[38:24] | on her wrists horizontal | 是横的 |
[38:26] | -or vertical? -They’re vertical. They go all the way down to her elbow. | – 还是竖的 – 是竖的 一直割到肘部 |
[38:28] | Okay, that’s, uh, too much to compress by hand. | 这用手压不住啊 |
[38:30] | Uh, we need to create a pressure dressing. | 得做个压迫包扎 |
[38:32] | -Do you have any duct tape around? -No, this isn’t our house. | – 周围有胶带吗 – 没有 这不是我们的家 |
[38:35] | Check the kitchen. See if there’s any | 去厨房看看 看有没有 |
[38:36] | plastic wrap of any kind. | 保鲜膜之类的 |
[38:38] | -Okay. -Yeah, yeah. | – 好的 – 好 |
[38:41] | McKenna! | 麦肯纳 |
[38:42] | We’re finishing the wrapping now. | 我们包好了 |
[38:45] | Bleeding’s definitely slowing. | 失血绝对有减缓 |
[38:46] | Great work, just keep going. | 做得好 继续 |
[38:48] | She’s turning blue. She’s not breathing. | 她青紫了 她没有呼吸了 |
[38:52] | No pulse. Starting compressions. | 没有脉搏 开始胸外按压 |
[38:58] | Pulse check. | 检查脉搏 |
[39:03] | -Come on, McKenna. -All right, EMS | – 麦肯纳 – 急救队 |
[39:05] | -is arriving at your location now. -McKenna! | – 已经到你们那了 – 麦肯纳 |
[39:06] | That’s it, girl. Come back! | 就这样 姑娘 醒过来啊 |
[39:09] | Hey, we got a pulse. It’s weak, but it’s there. | 我们有脉搏了 很微弱 但能摸到 |
[39:12] | We’ll take it from here, guys. | 交给我们吧 |
[39:15] | Start a line, run it wide open. | 拉警戒线 范围拉大一点 |
[39:27] | She gonna make it? | 她还能活下来吗 |
[39:30] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[39:31] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:33] | Thank FireFox, more like. | 多亏了火狐了 |
[39:36] | I follow you on Insta. | 我关注了你的Ins |
[39:37] | You’ll probably get an endorsement deal | 你可能会得到保鲜膜公司的 |
[39:38] | from the plastic wrap company. | 代言合同 |
[39:40] | No, I was never here. You never saw me. | 不 我不在 你们没看到我 |
[39:42] | Sure, but the doorbell cam did, and there’s gonna be paperwork. | 可以 但门铃摄像都拍下来了 文件也会有记录的 |
[39:45] | That’s fine. Just don’t post about it, okay? | 那没事 别发网上就行好吗 |
[39:47] | Nobody else out there needs to know. | 别人不需要知道 |
[39:49] | That’s a shame. | 好遗憾啊 |
[39:51] | Because this was clutch. You saved her life. | 因为这是命悬一线的时刻 你救了她 |
[39:56] | You hear that? He said you’re a lifesaver. | 你听到了吗 他说你是救命恩人 |
[39:59] | Because that is who you are. | 因为你就是这样的人啊 |
[40:03] | -It’s who we are. | 我们就是这样的人 |
[40:11] | -Hola. -Carlitos. | – 你好 – 卡利托斯 |
[40:13] | Mi amor. | 亲爱的 |
[40:15] | -Hey, TK. -Good to see you, son. | – TK – 见到你真好 |
[40:18] | ANDREA: Ah, you look so handsome. | 你真帅气 |
[40:20] | Thank you very much. | 非常谢谢 |
[40:22] | -I’m sorry that we’re running behind. -Oh, nonsense. | – 抱歉我们进度落后了 – 乱讲 |
[40:24] | We are here early. | 是我们来早了 |
[40:26] | His father insisted on ordering the car 30 minutes | 他爸执意要提前30分钟叫车 |
[40:28] | -ahead of time. -GABRIEL: Well, you never know about those rideshares. | 你也说不好拼的车都是什么情况嘛 |
[40:31] | Sometimes they dawdle. | 有时候磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[40:33] | Oh, and TK, I owe you an apology. | 对了TK 我欠你个道歉 |
[40:35] | That day we met at the market, I called you TJ. | 那天我们在超市遇见 我叫你TJ了 |
[40:39] | No, it’s-it’s okay. It’s, uh, it’s an easy mistake. | 没事 常会搞错的 |
[40:42] | That our son should have corrected. | 但我们的儿子应该纠正一下的 |
[40:44] | don’t worry, Mr. Reyes, we, we had a conversation about it. | 别担心 雷耶斯先生 我们谈过了 |
[40:47] | -Didn’t we, Carlos? -Yes, we did. | – 对吧 卡洛斯 – 有的 |
[40:49] | So what can we get you to drink? | 你们喝点什么 |
[40:52] | -I wouldn’t say no to a margarita. | 我无法拒绝玛格丽特 |
[40:55] | -¿Dos? Yeah? -Yes. Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[40:57] | Yes, yes. | 太好了 太好了 |
[40:59] | -Mrs. Reyes, please. – Thank you. | – 雷耶斯太太 请坐 – 谢谢 |
[41:03] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:05] | I forgot about the limes. | 我忘买柠檬了 |
[41:06] | How could I forget the limes? | 我怎么能忘呢 |
[41:09] | Pull yourself out of the shame spiral, Carlos. | 别自责了 卡洛斯 |
[41:12] | It’s no big deal. | 没事的 |
[41:18] | Dad, are you on your way? | 爸 你出发了吗 |
[41:20] | No, no, I have a-an errand I need to run real quick first. | 没有 我有点急事 先去处理一下 |
[41:23] | Could you please pick up some limes? | 能帮我买点柠檬吗 |
[41:25] | Yeah. Sure, I can do that. Anything else? | 好 可以 还要别的吗 |
[41:27] | Nope, that’s it. Crisis averted. | 不用了 柠檬就行 危机解除了 |
[41:29] | All right, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 一会见 |
[41:31] | Okay, son. | 好的儿子 |
[42:11] | Alligator char. | 短吻鳄焦痕 |
[42:42] | I got you, you son of a bitch. | 抓到你了 你个混蛋 |