时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | – -OWEN: Hey, what’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[00:21] | -TK: Dad, are you on your way? -No, not yet. | – 爸 你来了吗 – 还没 |
[00:22] | I have a quick errand I need to run. | 我有件事得办一下 很快 |
[00:24] | Could you please pick up some limes? | 买点柠檬来行么 |
[00:25] | Yeah, yeah. Sure, I can do that. Anything else? | 好 没问题 还要别的么 |
[00:27] | Nope, that’s it. All right, I’ll see you soon. | 柠檬就行 等会见 |
[00:29] | OWEN: Okay. | 好 |
[00:48] | I got you, you son of a bitch. | 逮到你了 混蛋 |
[01:18] | BILLY: Welcome back, New York. | 欢迎回来 纽约佬 |
[01:21] | Thought I heard you stirring. | 就说我好像听到你醒了 |
[01:24] | Billy? It was you? | 比利 是你干的吗 |
[01:28] | Take it easy, all right? | 别激动 好不 |
[01:30] | Before you go casting aspersions, | 别急着恶意中伤我 |
[01:31] | I am not the one who gave you that goose egg. | 把你头敲肿的人可不是我 |
[01:34] | I am, however, the one | 不过呢 确实是我 |
[01:36] | who dragged your ass out of the fire, brought you back here. | 把你从火场救了出来 带回这里 |
[01:39] | How did you know I was in that warehouse? | 你怎么知道我在仓库里的 |
[01:41] | ‘Cause you told me, numb nuts. | 因为你跟我说了 傻蛋 |
[01:43] | – -Remember? | 不记得了吗 |
[01:45] | I was the one that told you it was a bad idea? | 我还叫你别去 说是个坏主意 |
[01:46] | -You’re right, I did. -Put that on your head. | – 噢对 是的 – 敷头上 |
[01:50] | Somebody ought to put a leash on you. | 真该有人给你栓条狗绳 |
[01:53] | Did you see who did it to me? | 你看到是谁打伤我了么 |
[01:55] | No. Just you laid out to roast. | 没有 当时只看到马上要变成烤肉的你 |
[01:59] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[02:00] | It could’ve been more than two seconds between you. | 他打晕我不到两秒你就来了 |
[02:02] | -How’d you miss him? -I don’t know, Owen. | – 怎么会没看到他 – 我不知道 欧文 |
[02:04] | It was a big damn warehouse. | 那仓库老特么大了 |
[02:07] | Also, you’re welcome, by the way. | 而且 不用谢 |
[02:10] | Where’s my phone? I need to call the police. | 我手机在哪 我得报警 |
[02:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:13] | Because I was attacked, by an arsonist. | 因为我被纵火犯袭击了 |
[02:16] | And I can prove it. | 而且我能证明 |
[02:18] | The only thing you have proof of | 你唯一能证明的就是 |
[02:19] | is that you were breaking and entering | 你非法闯入了仓库 |
[02:21] | and you got yourself bonked on the head. | 然后磕破了头 |
[02:23] | You report this, the eye of the law | 你要是报警 无情的法律之眼 |
[02:26] | turns its unblinking gaze right onto you, and to me. | 就会凝视你 也会凝视我 |
[02:31] | Yeah, well, that’s a chance I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒险 |
[02:32] | What if I’m not? Damn it, Strand, I already told you, | 但要是我不愿意呢 该死 斯特兰 我跟你说过了 |
[02:35] | if I get suspended or fired, I lose my medical. | 要是我被停职或者开除 医保就没了 |
[02:37] | Right now that’s a death sentence. | 对我来说这可是死刑 |
[02:39] | Yeah, well, this is different because I have proof. | 这次不一样 因为我有证据 |
[02:41] | I have pictures on my phone of the counterfeit breaker box | 我手机里有照片 我拍了他用来引发仓库大火的 |
[02:44] | he used to burn the warehouse down. | 伪造的断路器盒 |
[02:45] | -Now where’s the phone? -Pictures that you took | – 我手机在哪 – 你在没有任何目击证人的情况 |
[02:48] | without any witnesses while committing a crime. | 拍摄了犯罪现场的照片 |
[02:51] | Y-You see how this plays? | 你还不懂么 |
[02:53] | If I were you, I-I’d delete those. | 我是你的话已经删掉照片了 |
[02:54] | Where the hell is my phone, Billy? | 我手机他妈在哪 比利 |
[02:57] | All right, c-calm down. | 好吧 冷静 |
[02:59] | It’s right here. | 在这 |
[03:03] | You already reported this serial arsonist once, | 你已经报警说过这个连环纵火犯一次了 |
[03:05] | 收到信息 现在 发信人TK 你在哪??? 未接来电 两分钟前 未接来电 五分钟前 收到信息 十分钟前 发信人TK 你在哪? | |
[03:06] | got nowhere. What… | 毫无进展 你 |
[03:08] | What makes you think that this time’s gonna be any different? | 你凭什么觉得这次会不一样 |
[03:11] | Uh… I-I– I got to get out of here. | 额 我 我得走了 |
[03:13] | -Uh, is my car here? -Yeah. | – 我车在这吗 – 嗯 |
[03:15] | -W-What’s going on? – | 怎 怎么了 |
[03:19] | Do you have any limes? | 你有柠檬么 |
[03:25] | I got the limes. | 我带柠檬来了 |
[03:27] | You’re two hours late. I called you, like, ten times. | 你都迟到两小时了 我打了得有十个电话也不接 |
[03:29] | -Where were you? -OWEN: I know, I’m so sorry. I got caught in traffic | – 你上哪去了 – 我知道 真的对不起 我在莫派克路堵车了 |
[03:32] | on MoPac and then my phone went dead. I… | 然后手机也死机了 我 |
[03:34] | Why were you on MoPac? | 你去莫派克路干什么 |
[03:35] | I could not find limes anywhere. | 我到处都找不到柠檬 |
[03:38] | Cinco De Mayo. Everywhere was out. | 五月五日节嘛 大家都出去了 |
[03:39] | I finally found a place off of Windsor. | 最后终于正在温莎公寓附近找到了一家店 |
[03:41] | Oh, thank you so much for going through the trouble, Owen. | 谢谢你 太麻烦你了 欧文 |
[03:45] | This is my mother, Andrea. And you know my dad. | 这位是我母亲 安德烈娅 我父亲你认识的 |
[03:47] | It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Andrea. | 很荣幸终于见到你了 安德烈娅 |
[03:49] | You, too, but we kiss in this family. | 我也很荣幸 不过我们家一般用亲吻里 |
[03:52] | -Hey, bring it. Let’s go. – | 好啊 来呗 |
[03:55] | -Good to see you again, Owen. -You too, Gabriel. | – 很高兴再会 欧文 – 我也一样 加布里埃尔 |
[03:57] | Have a seat. I’ll make you a warm plate. | 坐吧 我去做热菜来 |
[03:59] | Uh, can I get you something to drink, | 要不要我拿点饮料来 |
[04:00] | -a margarita or a beer? -Uh, a beer. | – 玛格丽特或者啤酒 – 啤酒吧 |
[04:03] | A beer would be great, thanks. | 一杯啤酒就好 谢谢 |
[04:05] | Well, um, I know you probably hear it all the time, | 我知道这话你们可能听过太多遍了 |
[04:07] | but you have raised a fantastic son. | 但你们养大的儿子真的很棒 |
[04:09] | We’re very proud, to be sure. | 当然 我们对此也很自豪 |
[04:11] | It’s a tribute to who you must have been as parents. | 这肯定要归功于你们教导有方 |
[04:13] | So is TK. We couldn’t be happier the boys are together. | TK也是 孩子们在一起让我们太高兴了 |
[04:17] | Here you go, Dad. | 来 爸 |
[04:20] | Um, why do you smell like that? | 你怎么有股味道 |
[04:25] | -Like what? -Smoke. | – 什么味道 – 烟味 |
[04:27] | I don’t smell like smoke. | 我没烟味啊 |
[04:29] | TK: Is it just me or does he smell | 是我的错觉 还是你们也闻到他身上 |
[04:31] | like a campfire? | 篝火的味道 |
[04:32] | I suppose a little, yeah. | 是有点 |
[04:36] | It must have been from when I went into that big fire I– | 肯定是我之前闯入火场时 |
[04:38] | uh, see this is the thing about having organic shampoos. | 额 你看 这就是有机洗发水的特点 |
[04:44] | You can’t get the smell… | 这股味道啊根本洗不掉 |
[04:45] | – -…out of your, out of your hair. | 身上啊 头发啊 |
[04:47] | And I-I think it’s probably | 说实话 感觉 |
[04:48] | still coming out of my… out of my pores. | 我毛孔里还在散发味道 |
[04:50] | Are you talking about that textile fire over on Pecos? | 你是说佩克斯大道的纺织火灾么 |
[04:52] | Yeah, you heard about it? | 嗯 你也听说了 |
[04:54] | -You going all hero mode? I did. – | 你开启英雄模式了是吗 反正我是开启了 |
[04:56] | But I also heard that you reported it as an arson. | 但我也听说你上报说是纵火 |
[04:59] | I did. Nobody took it seriously. | 是的 但没人当回事 |
[05:02] | I did. | 我当回事 |
[05:03] | -Really? -Yeah. | – 真的吗 -嗯 |
[05:05] | Between us, the Rangers have been looking | 咱私下里说 游骑兵正在调查 |
[05:08] | at several suspicious fires | 过去一年中 |
[05:09] | over the last year that we believe might be connected. | 数起可疑火灾 其中也许有联系 |
[05:12] | -So you think it could be serial? -Unofficially. | – 你觉得可能是连环纵火 – 私人意见 非官方 |
[05:16] | Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one. | 还好不只是我一个人这么想 |
[05:18] | So, you have any idea who’s behind it? | 你知道是谁干的么 |
[05:19] | No. We still don’t have concrete evidence | 不知道 目前还没有确凿证据 |
[05:21] | that they’re arson. | 证明是纵火 |
[05:23] | I do have a theory, though. | 不过我倒是有个猜想 |
[05:25] | Do you mind sharing it? | 介意分享一下么 |
[05:26] | I believe he’s one of yours. | 我觉得是你们的人 |
[05:30] | You think a firefighter could be behind it? | 你觉得这是消防员干的 |
[05:31] | GABRIEL: Well, do the math. It would take someone | 概率问题啊 能这样纵火 |
[05:34] | of exceptional skill to do all this | 还不被察觉的人 |
[05:36] | -and still fly under the radar. -CARLOS: Dad, should I make you | – 必然本领异于常人 – 爸 趁我没走 要不要 |
[05:39] | -a tinfoil hat while I’m here? -Ha-ha. There is precedent. | – 我给你做一顶锡纸帽 – 呵呵 这可是有过先例的 |
[05:42] | Most notorious arsonist in California history | 加州历史上最臭名昭著的纵火犯 |
[05:45] | -was a fire captain. -He’s right. | – 就是个消防队长 – 没错 |
[05:47] | -John Orr. -Serial arson | – 约翰·奥尔 – 连环纵火 |
[05:49] | is often triggered by some sort of traumatic life event. | 通常是出于某种创伤的刺激 |
[05:52] | So we’re looking at anybody who’s been laid off, | 所以这个嫌疑人可能是下岗 |
[05:56] | divorced, or had a major illness around the new year. | 离婚 或者近期生了大病的 |
[06:00] | Do you have anybody that fits that profile? | 你知道什么符合特征的人么 |
[06:02] | Uh, well, like I said, it’s just a theory. | 我也说了 只是个推测 |
[06:05] | But if you think of anybody who does, you let me know. | 但要是你想到了符合描述的人 告诉我 |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:12] | You’ll be my first call. | 第一时间联系你 |
[06:15] | Yeah, come on in, Cap. | 进来吧 队长 |
[06:17] | Thanks for letting me come over so late. | 谢谢你这么晚还让我来 |
[06:19] | I hope I’m not putting you guys out. | 希望我没有打扰到你们 |
[06:21] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[06:22] | Grace went to bed about an hour or so ago, | 格蕾丝差不多一小时前上床了 |
[06:24] | I’ve just been playing video games, so… | 我就是在打游戏罢了 所以 |
[06:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:29] | I need a drink first. | 先给我喝口酒 |
[06:30] | Oh, boy. Okay, it’s that bad, huh? | 我的天 这么严重么 |
[06:34] | It’s worse. | 比严重还严重 |
[06:36] | Billy was the only one that I told about the arsons. | 我只跟比利一个人说过纵火的事 |
[06:38] | And nobody else knew | 除此之外 |
[06:40] | I was gonna be at the warehouse tonight. | 没人知道我今晚会去那个仓库 |
[06:41] | So what are you, what are you saying to me? | 所以你 你是想表达什么 |
[06:43] | That he clubbed you over the head, | 他给了你一棍子 |
[06:45] | just to save your life later? | 就为了能把你救出来 |
[06:46] | -Why would he do that? -To gain my trust. | – 为什么要那样 – 为了获得我的信任 |
[06:48] | To make sure that I didn’t go to the police with evidence. | 让我不会带着证据去找警方 |
[06:51] | Cap, I really, really hope that you don’t just expect me | 队长 我真的真的希望你没有以为我会 |
[06:56] | to stand here and nod along while you accuse my friend | 一边点着头 一边听着你控诉我17年的老朋友 |
[06:59] | of 17 years of being some sort of a serial arsonist. | 是连环纵火犯 |
[07:02] | I’m not accusing anybody tonight; I-I came here | 我不是要指控谁 我来 |
[07:05] | for you to convince me that I’m wrong. | 是希望你说服我 是我错了 |
[07:08] | But it all adds up. | 但这一切都对得上 |
[07:10] | He’s got the experience, he’s got nothing but time | 他有经验 他有的是时间和自由 |
[07:13] | and freedom on his hands. | 除此之外一无所有 |
[07:14] | Man, don’t put this stuff in my head. | 兄弟 别给我洗脑了 |
[07:16] | Look, Billy would never. | 比利绝不可能 |
[07:19] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[07:20] | He’s also capable of spectacular acts of deception, | 但他也能表现出奥斯卡演技 |
[07:23] | or have you forgotten that he tried to steal my firehouse? | 还是说你忘了他之前还想偷走我的消防站 |
[07:26] | No, of course I haven’t. That’s-that’s different. | 不 我当然没忘 这不一样 |
[07:28] | That’s– Look, that was personal, all right? | 你们那是私怨 对吧 |
[07:31] | This is evil. | 这是恶行 |
[07:32] | Plus the guy can hardly stand up half the time | 而且他接受了各种治疗 |
[07:34] | with all the treatment that they’ve been giving him. | 经常站都站不起来 |
[07:36] | Yeah, well, he carried me out of that warehouse | 但是我看他今晚把我从仓库里抗出来 |
[07:38] | just fine tonight. | 倒是壮得很 |
[07:41] | Gabriel and the Texas Rangers say that the serial arsonist | 加布里埃阿尔和德州游骑兵说 连环纵火犯 |
[07:44] | probably suffered some sort of traumatic life event | 很可能遭遇了创伤刺激 |
[07:48] | that made them want to lash out at the world. | 从而想报复社会 |
[07:51] | Doesn’t that sound like Billy? | 你不觉得像比利吗 |
[07:55] | It also sounds like you. | 也像你 |
[07:57] | Look, Billy’s cancer came back five months ago. | 比利的癌症五个月前就复发了 |
[08:01] | I know, it was right after Christmas. | 我知道 刚过完圣诞节 |
[08:04] | The fires started ten days later. | 十天后出现了第一起火灾 |
[08:06] | You can’t prove anything, okay? | 但你不能证明什么 |
[08:09] | That’s circumstantial. You… | 这只是推断 你 |
[08:10] | -You don’t know. -No, and I don’t want to accuse | – 你无法确定 – 是的 我也不想指控 |
[08:13] | an innocent man, particularly a sick one. | 无辜之人 尤其还是病人 |
[08:16] | -And who just saved your hide. -Exactly. | – 而且他刚救过你 – 是的 |
[08:18] | GRACE: I don’t think you have a choice. | 恐怕你没得选 |
[08:22] | So– um, I don’t mean to interrupt, sweetheart, | 我无意打扰 亲爱的 |
[08:24] | but, Captain Strand, you have to report this. | 但斯特兰队长 你必须上报 |
[08:27] | Now, I don’t want to believe it, either, | 我也不想相信 |
[08:28] | but if you’re wrong, | 但如果你弄错了 |
[08:30] | then the truth will be on Billy’s side. | 真相自然站在比利这边 |
[08:32] | But if you’re right? | 可如果你没弄错 |
[08:34] | Then you got to stop him before he kills somebody. | 你就得阻止他 免得他害出人命 |
[08:43] | Is all this cloak-and-dagger really necessary? | 这么神秘兮兮的真的有必要么 |
[08:46] | I’m due to testify in Pflugerville in 30 minutes. | 我30分钟后还要去富鲁格维尔作证呢 |
[08:49] | Well, believe me, this one’s worth going off the beaten path. | 相信我 这件事值得破例 |
[08:53] | Well, you said you had something big on the phone, | 你在电话里说你有重要的事 |
[08:56] | so what is it? | 什么事 |
[08:58] | You remember that serial arsonist Strand told you about? | 记得斯特兰跟你说的那个连环纵火犯么 |
[09:01] | Ah, this again? | 又扯这个啊 |
[09:02] | He’s real, Investigator. | 纵火犯真的存在 调查员 |
[09:05] | You hear about the warehouse fire | 你听说昨晚圆石镇仓库的 |
[09:06] | -last night in Round Rock? -Yeah. | – 火灾了么 – 嗯 |
[09:08] | I took these ten minutes before it burned down. | 这是火灾发生前十分钟我拍的 |
[09:14] | DENNIS: My God. Is that… | 我的天 这是 |
[09:17] | BILLY: Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[09:18] | Your arsonist is Owen Strand. | 你的纵火犯是欧文·斯特兰 |
[09:29] | Buttercup, no. | 毛茛 不行 |
[09:30] | No begging, boy. | 不准求我 |
[09:40] | Okay, but don’t tell Cap, okay? | 好吧 但你不许告诉队长 好吗 |
[09:41] | -Good boy. – | 乖孩子 |
[09:42] | Hello, sir. Detective Brice, Austin PD. | 你好先生 我是布里斯警探 奥斯汀警察局的 |
[09:44] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查此建筑的执行令 |
[09:46] | I think you guys must have the wrong address. | 你们肯定是搞错地址了吧 |
[09:47] | All right folks, we are looking for wire cutters, | 各位 我们要找的是剪线钳 |
[09:49] | ignition devices, circuit breakers, | 点火装置 断路器 |
[09:51] | ethanol-based gel fuels. | 乙醇基凝胶燃料 |
[09:52] | Wait. Can you guys at least wipe your feet? Cap is very… | 等等 你们能不能起码擦擦鞋 队长非常 |
[09:58] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[10:04] | -Where’s the photographer? | 摄影师呢 |
[10:06] | I need a forensic photographer now. | 赶紧叫犯罪现场摄影师过来 |
[10:08] | Will somebody tell me what this is about? | 能不能跟我说说这是什么情况 |
[10:13] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[10:14] | – Hands, hands! -On your knees! | – 举起手 – 跪下 |
[10:16] | -Get down! -Get on the ground! | – 趴下 – 趴在地上 |
[10:19] | -Get him up. – | 把他扶起来 |
[10:21] | Owen Strand, you are under arrest | 欧文·斯特兰 你因为 |
[10:23] | for criminal trespass, reckless destruction of property, | 非法入侵 肆意毁坏财产 暴力伤人 |
[10:25] | aggravated assault and arson. | 和纵火罪被捕了 |
[10:28] | You got to be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[10:31] | Two days ago you didn’t believe there was an arsonist. | 两天前你们还不相信有纵火犯 |
[10:35] | Yeah, well, we believe you now. | 现在我们信你了 |
[10:39] | No, I’m telling you, it was like | 不 我跟你说 简直就是 |
[10:41] | a full-on raid, it was like something out of Scarface. | 突然全面袭击 像是电影《疤面煞星》似的 |
[10:44] | They ransacked the place. | 他们洗劫了我家 |
[10:45] | -Why the hell were they even there? -I don’t know. | – 他们去你家干什么 – 我不知道 |
[10:47] | They wouldn’t tell me anything. | 他们什么都不告诉我 |
[10:49] | They can’t do that, can they? | 他们不能那么做 对吧 |
[10:51] | You see what the police took out of his house? | 你看到警察从他家里拿出什么了吗 |
[10:53] | Not much. Some charred lamps, extension cords, | 没什么 一些烧坏的灯 一些插线板 |
[10:57] | some jars with some liquid. | 一些装了液体的罐子 |
[10:58] | Wait. Jars of liquid? | 慢着 装液体的罐子 |
[11:01] | -What kind of liquid? -No idea. | – 什么液体 – 不知道 |
[11:02] | Oh, and they took, like, this big burned woodwork thing | 他们还拿走了大概这么大一个木制的东西 |
[11:05] | that I guess he was keeping behind the garage. | 我估计他一直放在车库里的 |
[11:07] | How big are we talking? | 大概有多大 |
[11:09] | Uh, it was like yea high, yea wide. | 大概这么高 这么宽 |
[11:12] | So maybe he was building a shelf or something. | 说不定他在自己造一个架子什么的 |
[11:14] | It would have been a pretty crappy shelf. | 那个夹子做得肯定很差劲 |
[11:16] | Maybe that’s why he burned it. | 可能这就是他要烧掉它的原因 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna try him again. | 我再打给他试试 |
[11:21] | -And Cap never talked to you about any of this? -: None of it. | – 这些事队长从来没对你说过 – 什么都没说 |
[11:25] | -Yeah, but why would he keep it a secret? -I have an idea. | – 可是他为啥要保密呀 – 不知道 |
[11:28] | TK: It’s going to voice mail again. | 又是语音信箱 |
[11:30] | Dad, please call us back. | 爸爸 拜托回个电话 |
[11:31] | -We’re starting to get worried. -MARJAN: Uh, TK. | – 我们都很担心你 – TK |
[11:33] | Ah, babe, thank God you’re here. | 亲爱的 谢天谢地你来了 |
[11:34] | Something’s going on with my dad and we don’t know where he is. | 我爸爸出了事 我们不知道他现在在哪儿 |
[11:40] | -: We should talk in private. -Okay. | – 我们私下说 – 好 |
[11:46] | TK TK… | |
[11:48] | your father was taken into custody this morning. | 今天早晨你爸爸被抓了 |
[11:51] | What do you mean, custody? | 什么意思 怎么被抓了 |
[11:53] | It means he’s been arrested. | 就是他被捕了 |
[11:55] | Arrested? For what? | 被捕 为什么 |
[11:57] | I don’t know all the details, but… | 我不知道具体细节 但是 |
[11:59] | it looks like arson. | 好像是纵火 |
[12:01] | Th-That’s wrong. That’s-that’s… | 不会的 那是 |
[12:03] | I mean, it has to be a mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[12:05] | He-he reported an arson and nobody believed him. | 他报告了有人纵火 但是没人相信他 |
[12:07] | Well, except for your dad. Carlos, call your dad, | 除了你爸爸 卡洛斯 打给你爸爸 |
[12:09] | and he’ll clear everything up, right? | 他会把一切解释清楚的 对吧 |
[12:12] | TK TK… | |
[12:14] | it was the Texas Rangers that served the warrant. | 是德州游骑兵发的逮捕令 |
[12:18] | My dad was the arresting officer. | 我爸爸就是抓捕人员 |
[12:21] | What? | 什么 |
[12:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:23] | You’re sorry? | 你抱歉 |
[12:25] | He’s out of his mind if he thinks | 他要是认为我爸是纵火犯 |
[12:27] | my dad is an arsonist, Carlos. | 他肯定是疯了 卡洛斯 |
[12:28] | TK, we don’t have all the facts. | TK 我们不知道具体事情 |
[12:30] | -What is that supposed to mean? -Just what I said. | – 那是什么意思 – 我刚才说了 |
[12:31] | We don’t know what’s going on here, | 我们不知道发生了什么事 |
[12:33] | but I do know my father, and he would never make an arrest | 但我了解我爸爸 如果理由不充分 |
[12:35] | -without a good reason. -And I know mine, and he’s not a criminal. | – 他绝对不会乱抓人 – 我也了解我爸 他不是坏人 |
[12:38] | I didn’t say he was. | 我没说他是 |
[12:40] | Yeah, but your dad is, and it seems like you’re defending him. | 对 可是你爸说了 看来你是在帮他说话 |
[12:43] | I mean, come on, how does he not know | 拜托 他怎么可能 |
[12:44] | that he’s got the wrong man? | 不知道他抓错了人 |
[12:45] | He was with him for three hours last night. | 昨晚三个小时他们一直在一起呢 |
[12:47] | What are we talking about? | 这到底什么情况 |
[12:48] | More like an hour. | 应该是一个小时 |
[12:50] | Your dad was two hours late. Remember? | 你爸爸迟到了两小时 忘了吗 |
[12:53] | He was stuck in traffic getting your stupid limes. | 他去给你拿该死的酸柠檬堵在路上了 |
[12:55] | There was no pileup on MoPac last night. | 昨晚莫派克路没有发生连环车祸 |
[12:57] | -I called Dispatch. -You checked up on my dad’s story? | – 我联系了调度中心 – 你还去核实我爸爸的说辞 |
[13:00] | -Only because it were starting to feel like a story. | 只是因为开始感觉这真是他编的说辞 |
[13:03] | So, are you saying it now? Hmm? | 这么说你现在认为是了 |
[13:06] | You saying my dad’s a criminal, Carlos? | 你说我爸爸是歹徒 卡洛斯 |
[13:08] | Are you saying my dad’s a criminal? | 你是不是说我爸爸是歹徒 |
[13:10] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站哪一边 |
[13:12] | Answer me, man! Let go of me! | 回答我伙计 放开我 |
[13:15] | – -Babe. Listen to me, okay? Listen to me. | 宝贝 听我说 好吗 听我说 |
[13:20] | Okay? You need to calm down, all right? | 你得冷静下来 好吗 |
[13:24] | -Okay? -Carlos… | – 好吗 – 卡洛斯 |
[13:26] | Leave me alone, Carlos. | 别管我 卡洛斯 |
[13:28] | -Leave me… alone. -JUDD: Carlos. | – 别 管 我 – 卡洛斯 |
[13:31] | I think you need to go. | 你还是先走吧 |
[13:49] | GABRIEL: Before we start, | 开始之前 |
[13:51] | I want to make sure you know we’re recording this. | 我要你知道 这次问话全程录像 |
[13:53] | And to remind you of your right | 并且你有权利 |
[13:55] | to an attorney. | 请律师 |
[13:56] | -I’ve got nothing to hide. -Out of respect | – 我没什么可隐瞒的 – 出于对我们 |
[13:58] | to our relationship– | 及我们儿子之间 |
[14:01] | and our sons’– I’m gonna pay you the courtesy | 关系的尊重 我就好好待你 |
[14:03] | -of not playing any games with you, Captain. -Well, that’s very considerate | – 不跟你兜圈子了 队长 – 你这么说真是体谅啊 |
[14:06] | -of you, Major. -What does he mean by that, their sons’ relationship? | – 少校 – 他那话是什么意思 他们儿子的关系 |
[14:11] | I believe they’re a couple. | 他们好像是情侣 |
[14:13] | GABRIEL: I’ve got you dead to rights | 你烧了那个仓库 |
[14:14] | torching that warehouse. I already knew | 是罪证确凿的事 我已经知道 |
[14:16] | your alibi sucked when you were two hours late for dinner. | 你迟到两小时的不在场证据不足 |
[14:18] | I told you I had stops to make. | 我说了我有地方要去 |
[14:20] | Right. The limes. | 对啊 柠檬 |
[14:22] | I went by that grocery store on Windsor Road. | 我去了温莎路那家杂货店 |
[14:25] | There’s no security footage of you ever being there. | 监控显示你根本没去那里 |
[14:27] | But you know where I do have footage? | 但是你知道我在哪个监控看到你了吗 |
[14:31] | I have you in living color buying accelerants, | 在一家五金店的监控里 |
[14:34] | wire cutters, crimping tools | 清楚地看到你上周去 |
[14:36] | and a bunch of other suspicious supplies | 买助燃剂剪线钳 压接工具 |
[14:37] | at a hardware store last week. | 和一堆其它可疑的东西 |
[14:39] | At your house, we found a… | 在你家里 我们发现 |
[14:42] | a little arsonist workshop. | 一个纵火犯作坊 |
[14:44] | Oh. And counterfeit circuit breakers, | 伪造的断路器 |
[14:47] | which we now know were used in the, uh, | 现在我们知道就是在仓库纵火案中 |
[14:50] | original warehouse arson. | 使用的那种 |
[14:54] | OWEN: This informant that provided you | 这个向你提供指控我的 |
[14:56] | with this treasure trove | 间接证据的 |
[14:58] | of circumstantial evidence against me | 宝库的线人 |
[15:00] | wouldn’t happen to be Billy Tyson, would it? | 不是刚好是比利·泰森吧 是不是 |
[15:02] | GABRIEL: They’re called “confidential informants” for a reason. | 把他们叫做秘密线人是有原因的 |
[15:04] | OWEN: The reason I have this stuff | 我家里有这些东西 |
[15:06] | in my house is, I was trying to figure out | 是因为我想搞清楚 |
[15:08] | how the arsonist did it. | 这个纵火犯是怎么做到的 |
[15:09] | The only person I told was Billy. | 我只告诉给了比利 |
[15:10] | So he’s pointing the finger at me | 于是他就推卸给我 |
[15:12] | ’cause he knows I’m onto him! | 因为他知道我在调查他 |
[15:14] | He’s your arsonist. | 他才是纵火犯 |
[15:16] | He’s playing you. | 他在耍你 |
[15:17] | I’m the one | 是我 |
[15:18] | that reported a serial arsonist | 向雷蒙德调查员 |
[15:20] | to Investigator Raymond. | 报告有人系列纵火 |
[15:22] | Why would I do that if it were me? | 如果是我自己 我干嘛要上报 |
[15:24] | That’s a fair question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[15:26] | GABRIEL: Because nobody was noticing your work. | 因为没人注意到你做的事 |
[15:28] | Arsonists tend to suffer from delusions of grandeur. | 纵火犯往往都有妄想症 |
[15:31] | You all don’t like being ignored. | 你们都不喜欢被忽视 |
[15:33] | : What… | 啥 |
[15:35] | grandeur would I be after | 我要想引人注意 |
[15:37] | by lighting a warehouse on fire that I’d already torched once? | 会点燃一个我已经烧过的仓库吗 |
[15:41] | Why would I do it? | 我干嘛那么做 |
[15:42] | Maybe because you have access | 也许是因为你可以 |
[15:44] | to APD’s missing person reports. | 访问奥斯汀警局的失踪人口报告 |
[15:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[15:48] | APD recently started getting calls | 奥斯汀警局最近开始 |
[15:49] | about a migrant who disappeared named Jorge Cortez | 接到一个关于失踪移民乔治·科特兹的电话 |
[15:53] | from his family in Honduras. | 他家属从洪都拉斯打过来的 |
[15:55] | They claim he was working at that warehouse under the table. | 他们说他在那家仓库暗中工作 |
[15:59] | I think you caught wind of it | 我想你是听到了风声 |
[16:01] | and were worried that the body might still be somewhere inside. | 担心尸体可能还在里面什么地方 |
[16:05] | So you went back to finish the job. | 于是又回去放火把那里烧了 |
[16:09] | Well, we found it… | 我们在一间地下室 |
[16:12] | in a crawlspace. | 发现了尸体 |
[16:15] | He died… | 他死了 |
[16:16] | during your first fire there. | 就在你第一次纵火期间 |
[16:21] | You see? | 明白吗 |
[16:22] | You’re not just a firebug now, Captain Strand. | 你现在不仅是个纵火犯了 斯特兰队长 |
[16:26] | You’re a murderer. | 你还是个杀人犯 |
[16:39] | What the heck you think this is, boy? | 这玩意儿是啥 孩子 |
[16:43] | I’ll put it | 我就把它 |
[16:44] | -with the salad stuff. – | 加在沙拉里吧 |
[16:45] | – -Hey, anybody home? | 嗨 有人在家吗 |
[16:47] | – -Hey, buddy. | 嗨 伙计 |
[16:49] | Dude, you scared me. For a second | 伙计 你吓死我了 有那么一刻 |
[16:51] | I thought more stormtroopers were coming through that door. | 我以为还会有更多的游骑兵冲进来呢 |
[16:53] | Sorry, dude. I should have texted you. | 抱歉 我应该先给你发个短信的 |
[16:56] | I, um, I can’t go home to Carlos’s, obviously. | 我 显然不能回和卡洛斯的那个家 |
[17:01] | And I, uh… | 我也 额 |
[17:03] | I wasn’t, um… | 我不是 |
[17:07] | I’m kind of going out of my mind right now, Mateo. | 我现在脑子有点不正常了 马特奥 |
[17:11] | I get it, bro. I am, too. | 我懂 兄弟 我也是 |
[17:13] | -Is it cool if I stay here tonight? -It’s your house. | – 我今晚能住这儿吗 – 这是你家啊 |
[17:15] | -Take your room. -No, that room’s yours now. | – 住你的房间吧 – 不 那个房间现在是你的了 |
[17:18] | I’m not even sure if I have one anymore. | 我都不知道我还有没有家了 |
[17:21] | You always will here. | 这里永远是你的家 |
[17:23] | Besides, there’s, like, two guest bedrooms. | 而且 这里有两间客房 |
[17:24] | So we’re good. | 所以可以的 |
[17:27] | : God, man, | 天哪 |
[17:28] | -look at this place. -I know. I was trying | – 瞧瞧这个地方 – 我知道 我想 |
[17:31] | to clean up before Cap came home. | 在队长回家之前把这里清理干净 |
[17:33] | If Cap comes home. | 如果队长还能回得来的话 |
[17:36] | I was just at the station and… | 我之前去了警局 |
[17:38] | they wouldn’t even let me see him. | 他们都不让我见他 |
[17:42] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[17:44] | -That sucks. – | 那真是操蛋 |
[17:45] | But hey, he’s gonna be okay. | 不过 他会没事的 |
[17:50] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[17:52] | ‘Cause he’s Cap. | 因为他是队长啊 |
[17:54] | He’s just the latest in the long line of superheroes | 他不过是那些被冤枉的超级英雄 |
[17:56] | that’s been falsely accused. | 名单上的最新一个 |
[17:57] | Thor. Daredevil. | 雷神 夜魔侠 |
[18:00] | Spider-Man. A couple times. | 蜘蛛侠 很多时候 |
[18:02] | It’s when all hope is lost, | 哪怕所有希望都消失了 |
[18:04] | they end up pulling one final epic move | 他们最终还是华丽翻身 |
[18:07] | and end up on top. | 反败为胜 |
[18:10] | Yeah, look… | 听着 |
[18:11] | I’m feeling pretty lost right now, man. | 我现在太失落了 |
[18:13] | His moment’s coming. You’ll see. | 他也会反败为胜的 等着吧 |
[18:16] | – -Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[18:20] | What is this? | 这是啥玩意 |
[18:21] | It’s a pasta cutter. | 是切意面的 |
[18:26] | : Yeah, I see it now. Okay. | – 总算明白了 – 嗯 |
[18:32] | OWEN: Investigator Raymond. | 雷蒙德调查员 |
[18:34] | Reyes has you pitching relief for him, huh? | 雷耶斯让你来替他解围吗 |
[18:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:44] | I need to make sure this conversation stays between us. | 我不想让这次谈话被别人知道 |
[18:47] | You don’t have a lot of time here. | 你的时间不多了 |
[18:49] | Reyes is already planning his big press conference | 雷耶斯已经开始计划他的大型媒体发布会 |
[18:51] | about the biggest arson bust this side of John Orr. | 要发布约翰·奥尔以后最大纵火案的信息 |
[18:57] | I know this looks bad, but I didn’t do it. | 我知道情况很糟糕 但不是我干的 |
[19:00] | It doesn’t look bad. | 不是糟糕 |
[19:01] | It looks damning. | 是特别糟糕 |
[19:02] | A little too damning. | 不能扭转局面那种 |
[19:04] | Especially for someone as intelligent as you. | 尤其是像你这种聪明人 |
[19:06] | I was framed. | 我是被诬陷的 |
[19:08] | Okay? You should be looking at Billy Tyson. | 你应该去调查比利·泰森 |
[19:11] | He is the one behind this. | 他才是幕后黑手 |
[19:13] | He does seem very determined to make sure you go down. | 他好像确实非常希望你不得翻身 |
[19:16] | Practically put a bow on the top of your head. | 基本上就差在你墓地献花了 |
[19:18] | Yeah, of course he did. He fits the profile. | 他当然会这么做 他符合那个罪犯侧写 |
[19:21] | Big ego. | 自大 |
[19:22] | Feels powerless. A loner. | 感觉无能为力 独行者 |
[19:24] | Has the ability to pull it off. I know he did it. | 有能力做成这件事 我知道是他干的 |
[19:27] | Doesn’t matter if you know it; it matters if you can prove it. | 你知不知道不重要 重要的是你能证明 |
[19:29] | Listen to me, Owen. Is there anything | 听我说 欧文 如果关于纵火犯 |
[19:32] | that you didn’t tell Reyes about this arsonist? | 你还有什么没跟雷耶斯说的 |
[19:34] | Any information that you withheld– | 你隐瞒的任何信息 |
[19:37] | now’s the time. | 现在都该交代了 |
[19:39] | -Like what? -Any thread that… | – 比如什么 – 任何线索 |
[19:42] | I could follow back to Billy. | 能把我重新指向比利 |
[19:44] | Are there any fires that you believe he set | 还有其它火灾你认为是他放的 |
[19:47] | that so far have not been revealed. | 至今还没被发现的吗 |
[19:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:51] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[19:52] | and maybe I can try tying him to one. | 说不定我能把某个案子跟他联系起来 |
[19:55] | How do I know this isn’t some sort of play | 我怎么知道这是不是你跟雷耶斯 |
[19:57] | that you’re running with Reyes? | 合谋耍的什么把戏 |
[20:00] | I give you more arsons, and you add on more charges. | 我说出更多纵火案 你给我增加更多指控 |
[20:04] | Reyes doesn’t run any plays with anyone | 我不是游骑兵 雷耶斯 |
[20:07] | without a Ranger star. | 是不可能跟我耍把戏的 |
[20:09] | I am your only hope, Owen. | 我是你唯一希望 欧文 |
[20:16] | There might have been some more incidents that I… | 可能还有更多的事件 我 |
[20:19] | wanted to look into. | 本来想去调查 |
[20:20] | Where? How many? | 在哪儿 有几起 |
[20:26] | Investigator Raymond. | 雷蒙德调查员 |
[20:27] | A word, please. | 麻烦出来说句话 |
[20:34] | Are you seriously talking to my witness | 没有我在场 你居然 |
[20:36] | without me present? | 跟我的证人说话 |
[20:38] | And the cameras turned off? What the hell are you thinking? | 还关了监控 你到底在想什么 |
[20:40] | I’m thinking that you have tunnel vision. | 我在想 你目光太短浅了 |
[20:42] | I don’t know if you’re locked onto Strand because you know | 我不知道你是否锁定了斯特兰 因为 |
[20:45] | it’s gonna make headlines, or because you don’t like the fact | 这事会上头条的 或者你就是不爽 |
[20:46] | that his boy is dating your son, which you should have disclosed | 他的儿子在跟你儿子约会 何况这件事 |
[20:50] | to me, by the way. | 你应该告诉我的 |
[20:51] | -How is that any of your business? -It becomes my business | – 这关你什么事 – 一开始是不关我的事 |
[20:54] | when I see you ignoring | 但是我看到你 |
[20:55] | all other possibilities of who could have done this. | 直接忽略了其他人翻案的可能 |
[20:58] | There are no other possibilities. | 没有其他可能 |
[21:01] | Not anymore. | 再也不会有了 |
[21:06] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂里的烦恼吗 |
[21:15] | – -There’s trouble, all right. | 是有麻烦了 |
[21:17] | It’s all coming your way. | 都朝你过去了 |
[21:18] | Turns out there was a vagrant living in that warehouse, | 我们发现有个流浪汉住在那个仓库 |
[21:20] | not 50 feet from the point of origin of the fire. | 离起火点不到50英尺 |
[21:23] | He had a perfect vantage to see you start it. | 他在一个完美角度看着你纵火了 |
[21:26] | Come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[21:29] | I’ve seen better bluffs at charity poker night. | 慈善扑克之夜我都见过比你更擅长虚张声势的人 |
[21:31] | No, I never bluff. Don’t need to. | 不 我没有虚张声势 没必要 |
[21:33] | Then why are you just now telling me about this witness? | 那你为什么现在才告诉我这个证人的事 |
[21:36] | ‘Cause he was so injured in the fire, | 因为他在大火里受了重伤 |
[21:37] | I didn’t think he was gonna make it. | 我以为他挺不过去了 |
[21:38] | He’s been in surgery all night, | 一整晚都在手术 |
[21:40] | but his doctors are optimistic | 但是他的医生表示 |
[21:41] | he’s gonna pull through now. | 他可以康复 |
[21:42] | And when he wakes, | 当他醒过来的时候 |
[21:44] | he’s gonna identify you as the arsonist, | 他会指证你就是纵火犯 |
[21:45] | and you’ll have no more cards left to play. | 你就再也没有什么花招了 |
[21:47] | But you confess now, and we can talk to the judge | 但是如果你现在坦白的话 我们可以向法官求情 |
[21:50] | about reducing your sentence. | 给你减刑 |
[21:52] | You can pound sand. | 你可以继续白费力气 |
[21:53] | ‘Cause when he wakes up, he’s gonna exonerate me. | 因为他一醒过来 他会说我无罪的 |
[22:00] | Oh, what? Second thoughts? | 怎么 又想清楚了吗 |
[22:02] | I know you’ve been working very closely | 我知道这次调查里你跟 |
[22:04] | in this investigation with Billy Tyson. | 比利·泰森合作密切 |
[22:09] | Just wondering… | 我只是在想 |
[22:10] | Did you share this new good news | 你有没有跟他分享这个 |
[22:13] | about this witness with him? | 目击者的好消息 |
[22:20] | Hey, Judd, um… | 嘿 贾德 |
[22:23] | What, you’ve never heard of a telephone? | 怎么 你没听说过有电话这种东西吗 |
[22:24] | Sorry, I’m just on my way out. | 抱歉 我刚要出去 |
[22:28] | Or you can come in. | 或者你可以进来 |
[22:31] | Uh, Billy… | 比利 |
[22:36] | You know I look up to you. | 你知道我尊敬你 |
[22:37] | You know, you trained me up from when I was a probie. | 我还是菜鸟的时候就开始训练我了 |
[22:40] | You gave bar none… | 你在我的婚礼上 |
[22:43] | the best toast at my wedding. | 给了我最好的祝酒词 |
[22:45] | I appreciate that. | 我非常感谢 |
[22:46] | Uh, actually, I had Harkes help me | 其实我有找哈克斯 |
[22:49] | punch it up a little bit, God rest his soul. | 润色了一下 上帝保佑他灵魂安息 |
[22:51] | Yeah, God rest his soul. | 嗯 上帝保佑他灵魂安息 |
[22:52] | And you and I are the only two surviving members | 你和我是原126小队在经过那个可怕的夜晚 |
[22:55] | of the original 126, after that terrible night, right? | 仅存的两位队员 |
[22:58] | And I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[23:01] | Like a brother. | 情同手足 |
[23:03] | Well… | 呃 |
[23:04] | Hey, buddy, I-I feel the same way. | 嘿 兄弟 我的感受跟你一样 |
[23:06] | I’d love to sit here and play “remember when,” | 我也想坐在这里跟你一起想当年 |
[23:08] | -but it’s not a good time. -Yeah, and that’s why I couldn’t see it. | – 但是现在不是时候 – 嗯 所以我不明白 |
[23:11] | At first, right? | 一开始 好吗 |
[23:13] | I couldn’t see it, and now I can’t look away. | 我不明白 现在我又不能坐视不管 |
[23:17] | Because I know it was you, Billy. | 因为我知道是你 比利 |
[23:19] | I know that you sold out the Cap. | 我知道是你出卖了队长 |
[23:20] | And you did it for crimes that you done. | 你这么做是为了遮掩你之前犯下的罪行 |
[23:23] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你自己知道自己在说什么吗 |
[23:25] | Don’t lie to me, snake. Don’t you lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 叛徒 不要对我撒谎 |
[23:27] | You set the fires, | 是你放的火 |
[23:30] | and you broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心 |
[23:31] | You want to hit me? | 你想要打我吗 |
[23:33] | Think that will make you feel better? | 会让你好受点吗 |
[23:36] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[23:37] | Otherwise, get your damn hands off me. | 要不然就把你的脏手给我拿开 |
[23:45] | Yeah, it did make me feel better. | 对 我确实好受点了 |
[23:48] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我的家 |
[23:50] | I don’t know if it was your cancer that changed you, | 我不知道是不是你的癌细胞改变了你 |
[23:51] | or maybe I never really knew you. | 还是说我从未真正了解过你 |
[23:53] | Either way, I don’t care. | 不管怎么样 我都不在乎了 |
[23:55] | Me and you are done. We are done. | 你和一刀两断 一刀两断 |
[24:28] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[24:30] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[24:33] | Drop it. Now. | 扔掉 快 |
[24:35] | Bag the syringe. | 把注射器装进袋子里 |
[24:36] | Take it straight to the lab. | 直接带到实验室 |
[24:38] | – -Dennis Raymond, you’re under arrest. | 丹尼斯·雷蒙德 你被捕了 |
[24:42] | Nicely played, Reyes. | 真有你的 雷耶斯 |
[24:46] | I didn’t do it alone. | 不是靠我一个人 |
[24:49] | I always knew it would be you. | 我就知道会是你 |
[24:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:54] | Did you feel it in your gut? | 你的直觉是么 |
[24:56] | Oh, and you’re wrong. | 还有 你错了 |
[24:58] | I love that my boy’s with his kid. | 我很高兴我儿子和他的孩子在一起 |
[25:00] | Likewise. | 我也一样 |
[25:01] | Hey, speaking of the boys, | 说到孩子 |
[25:03] | they are gonna be pissed that we left them in the dark. | 我们还把他们瞒在鼓里 他们要生气了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I would imagine so. | 是啊 我能想象得到 |
[25:07] | Well, one thing’s for sure. | 有一点是确定的 |
[25:08] | The Reyes and the Strand family make a good team. | 雷耶斯和斯特兰家族合作得很好 |
[25:25] | Dude is just creepy. | 这兄弟是真的吓人 |
[25:28] | Yeah, he is. | 是的没错 |
[25:33] | Comfortable in here? | 在这里舒服吗 |
[25:34] | Want me to get you a coffee or a soda? | 要不要来杯咖啡或者汽水 |
[25:36] | No, water’s fine. Thanks. | 不用了 水就可以 谢谢 |
[25:37] | Sure I can’t get you something to eat | 确定不用从自动贩卖机给你 |
[25:39] | from the vending machine? | 买点吃的吗 |
[25:40] | Might be in here a little while. | 你短时间是出不去了 |
[25:41] | I’m not six years old. | 我又不是小屁孩 |
[25:45] | If I didn’t intend to talk to you, | 如果我不想和你说话 |
[25:46] | a candy bar wouldn’t incentivize me. | 给我吃糖也没用 |
[25:50] | Is the Wi-Fi working on that? | 那个也是连着无线网络吗 |
[25:54] | As far as I’m aware. | 据我所知是的 |
[25:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:58] | So you know, | 所以 |
[25:59] | I assumed it was probably a trap. | 我猜那可能是个陷阱 |
[26:02] | At the hospital. | 在医院 |
[26:05] | And yet… | 但是 |
[26:06] | you went in anyway. | 你还是去了 |
[26:10] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我又没得选的 |
[26:12] | Really? How you figure that? | 真的吗 为什么呢 |
[26:14] | Play out the logic, Major. | 逻辑思维啊 少校 |
[26:17] | Either you were telling the truth, | 要么你说了实话 |
[26:19] | and I had to kill the witness, | 我就得杀了证人 |
[26:21] | or you were lying. | 要么你就是在撒谎 |
[26:23] | And if you were lying, | 如果你撒谎的话 |
[26:24] | it would only be because you were onto me. | 只可能是你盯上我了 |
[26:26] | And if that was the case, then, uh… | 如果是这样的话 那么 |
[26:29] | it was only a matter of time before you caught me. | 逮我我只是时间问题了 |
[26:32] | So… | 所以 |
[26:34] | I had nothing to lose. | 我没有什么好怕的了 |
[26:36] | Then I’m glad you made the logical choice. | 那我很高兴你做了合理的选择 |
[26:39] | So how long has it been? | 所以已经多长时间了 |
[26:42] | That you were onto me? | 你盯上我 |
[26:44] | Oh, I’ve had my suspicions for a few months. | 已经怀疑几个月了 |
[26:47] | You were denied the promotion in October. | 你在十月份被拒绝升职 |
[26:49] | Your wife died after Christmas. | 你老婆在圣诞节后去世 |
[26:50] | You fit the profile. | 跟罪犯侧写很符合 |
[26:52] | -Problem was, you were too damn good. – | 问题是 你太厉害了 |
[26:56] | The only way to get any dirt on you | 唯一能让你露出马脚的办法 |
[26:57] | was to play a little dirty myself. | 就是往自己身上也泼点脏水 |
[26:59] | So, the arrest of Strand was just pure theater | 所以 对斯特兰的逮捕纯粹是为了 |
[27:03] | to get me to let my guard down. | 让我放松警惕的一出好戏 |
[27:05] | He approached me the night before, | 他前一天晚上来找我 |
[27:06] | came clean about being attacked in the warehouse, | 交待了在仓库遭到袭击的事 |
[27:09] | right before the fire started. | 就在火灾发生之前 |
[27:10] | He suspected it was Billy Tyson, but… | 他怀疑是比利·泰森 但是 |
[27:14] | -I knew better. -Yeah. | – 我知道不是 – 嗯 |
[27:16] | Thanks again for that, by the way. | 再次感谢你啊 |
[27:17] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:19] | So, Billy played Judas– | 所以 比利扮演了犹大 |
[27:21] | reached out to me | 找到了我 |
[27:23] | to blame Strand for my own deeds. | 把我的行为栽到斯特兰头上 |
[27:28] | That is impressive sleight of hand. | 真是妙妙妙啊 |
[27:31] | : Especially for you. | 特别是对你来说 |
[27:33] | I’ll try to take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[27:38] | Now, for those deeds of yours. | 至于你的行为呢 |
[27:40] | If you wouldn’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[27:42] | I’d like you to walk me through them. | 我想让你带我理一遍 |
[27:45] | Getting a little ahead of our skis, aren’t we, Major? | 有点太急了 不是吗 少校 |
[27:48] | I thought you said you intended to talk to me. | 你不是想跟我聊聊么 |
[27:50] | I do. | 没错 |
[27:52] | But not just to you. | 但是不仅仅是跟你 |
[27:54] | No. | 不是的 |
[27:56] | I want to talk to Owen Strand. | 我想跟欧文·斯特兰聊 |
[28:01] | Looks like you’re on, New York. | 看起来该你了 纽约佬 |
[28:07] | Hello, Dennis. | 你好 丹尼斯 |
[28:08] | Hello again, Captain Strand. | 再次问好 斯特兰队长 |
[28:10] | All right, your guest of honor is here. | 好了 你的贵宾来了 |
[28:12] | Are we happy? | 满意吗 |
[28:12] | We are very happy. | 很满意 |
[28:14] | Well, I gave you what you asked for. | 好的 你要的我满足你了 |
[28:16] | Now it’s my turn to ask for a few things. | 现在该我问你要点东西了 |
[28:18] | When I’m good and ready, Major. | 那得等我准备好了 少校 |
[28:21] | First, I have a question for Owen. | 首先 我要问欧文一个问题 |
[28:24] | Sure. What do you want to know? | 当然 你想知道什么 |
[28:27] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[28:29] | How did you figure out my exact M.O.? | 你是怎么准确知道我的作案手段的 |
[28:32] | Down to the frayed lamps and fake circuit breakers? | 那些磨损的灯和假断路器 |
[28:36] | I just got lucky, I guess. | 应该只是侥幸吧 |
[28:37] | No. Don’t. Don’t do that. | 不 不要这样 |
[28:39] | Don’t condescend to me. | 不要在我面前装谦虚 |
[28:40] | Did-did he tell you to do that to make me feel smart? | 他让你这么做的吗 好让我自己觉得自己很聪明吗 |
[28:43] | I don’t need anyone to feel smart. | 我不需要任何人让我觉得我聪明 |
[28:47] | I know that you’re clever, Owen. | 我知道你很聪明 欧文 |
[28:49] | You don’t have to hide it from me. | 你不需要在我面前隐瞒 |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:55] | I figured it out | 我之所以知道 |
[28:57] | because it’s exactly the way I would have done it. | 是因为换做我我也会这么做 |
[29:01] | See? | 看吧 |
[29:03] | I knew you had darkness in you, too. | 我就知道你心里也有阴暗的地方 |
[29:06] | Now, I asked you a question, | 我之前问过你一个问题 |
[29:09] | when you were the one… | 就是你还戴着手铐时 |
[29:12] | …wearing the bracelets. | 我问你的 |
[29:13] | Do you remember what it was? | 你还记得是什么吗 |
[29:15] | “How many fires did the arsonist set?” | 纵火犯放了多少次火 |
[29:17] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[29:19] | Now let’s see how good you really are. | 让我们看看你到底有多厉害 |
[29:26] | Eleven. | 十一次 |
[29:29] | You really are bright, | 你真的很聪明 |
[29:31] | which, frankly, takes the sting | 其实老实说 |
[29:33] | out of sitting on this side of the table. | 考虑到你当时被捕的焦虑感 |
[29:36] | 11 is so close. | 11真的很接近了 |
[29:39] | So close? | 很接近吗 |
[29:41] | So there’s more? | 不止吗 |
[29:42] | There’s more. | 不止 |
[29:44] | All right, so… | 好吧 所以 |
[29:45] | how many fires did you burn? | 你烧了几次火 |
[29:48] | How many did I burn? 11. | 我烧了几次火 十一次 |
[29:50] | But the question was: how many did I set? | 但是问题是 我放了几次火 |
[29:55] | Which is a few more. | 要更多一点 |
[29:57] | You two think you’re smarter than me? | 你们俩觉得你们比我聪明吗 |
[30:01] | You’re nowhere near my level. | 你们跟我比差得远了 |
[30:03] | And now everyone is going to find out. | 现在大家都会知道了 |
[30:07] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[30:12] | You took the most important thing in the world from me. | 你拿走了这个世界上对我来说最重要的事 |
[30:18] | And now I am going to repay the favor. | 现在我要报答你了 |
[30:24] | It’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[30:25] | When you’re trying to avoid getting caught… | 如果你想方设法不被抓住 |
[30:29] | …your options are so limited. | 你的选择就会受限 |
[30:31] | But when you don’t… | 但是如果你不在乎被抓 |
[30:34] | …well, you can really get creative. | 你就会很有创造力 |
[30:38] | Take aluminum iodine powder. | 比如说碘化铝粉 |
[30:41] | You can grind it to the consistency of table salt, | 你可以把它磨成食盐的稠度 |
[30:46] | sprinkle it almost anywhere. | 洒在每个地方 |
[30:48] | And you know what happens when you immerse it in water? | 你知道当你把它浸入水中会发生什么吗 |
[30:55] | Look out! – | 小心 |
[31:01] | Get the door, open the door! | 开门 把门打开 |
[31:11] | We need an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[31:20] | -Cool. – | 行 |
[31:23] | Cap? | 队长 |
[31:25] | Judd, Judd, listen to me. | 贾德 贾德 听我说 |
[31:27] | I need you to evacuate the firehouse right now. | 我需要你马上疏散消防队 |
[31:28] | -What’s going on? -I don’t have time to explain. | – 怎么了 – 没时间解释了 |
[31:30] | The real arsonist just killed himself, | 真正的纵火犯刚才自杀了 |
[31:32] | and I think he might’ve left us a parting gift. | 我想他可能给我们留下了临别礼物 |
[31:34] | Wait. You mean, like, at the firehouse? | 等等 你是说 在消防站吗 |
[31:35] | -How is that possible? -I don’t know. | – 这怎么可能 – 我也不知道 |
[31:37] | But he said he was gonna try to take away | 但他说会夺走一切 |
[31:39] | everything that was important to me. | 对我来说重要的东西 |
[31:40] | The 126 is high on that list. | 126消防队在他的计划之中 |
[31:42] | All right, on it, Cap. I’m-a clear it out. | 好的 交给我队长 我疏散消防队 |
[31:43] | -Everything okay? -No. | – 没事吧 – 没事 |
[31:45] | I need y’all to help me evacuate this place right away. | 需要你们帮我快速疏散消防站 |
[31:47] | – -Hey, I need everybody out! | 大家都出去 |
[31:49] | -Everybody get out of here! -Come one, people, move! | – 大家快出去 – 快点 快走啊 |
[31:51] | Go across the street. Evacuate the building right now. | 去街对面 立刻疏散建筑内的人群 |
[31:52] | This is not a drill. Come on. | 这不是演习 快点 |
[31:53] | This is Acting Captain Ryder. | 这是代理队长莱德 |
[31:54] | I need everybody | 我需要大家 |
[31:55] | to stop what you’re doing. | 先放下手里的活 |
[31:56] | Evacuate across the street, | 撤离到街对面去 |
[31:58] | -and wait for me to give further orders. -Come on. | – 等待我进一步指示 – 快点 |
[32:00] | -Let’s go. -Evacuate the premises now. | – 快走 – 马上撤离 |
[32:02] | -That’s a direct order. -TK, come on, let’s go. | – 这是直接命令 – TK快点 走了 |
[32:04] | TOMMY: Keep it moving! | 别停下 |
[32:05] | Paul, is everybody out of there? | 保罗 所有人都撤离了吗 |
[32:07] | PAUL: All clear, Captain. | 都清空了 队长 |
[32:38] | 荣誉消防队 欧文·斯特兰 | |
[32:48] | TOMMY: Bomb squad found two devices in the bunkroom. | 拆弹组在值班宿舍发现了两组爆炸装置 |
[32:50] | One in Owen’s locker and another one under the kitchen sink. | 一个在欧文的储物柜 另一个在厨房水槽下 |
[32:53] | -So how bad is the house? -Well, it’s not good. | – 消防站的损伤严重吗 – 反正不轻 |
[32:55] | There was significant damage to the upstairs. | 楼梯有严重损环 |
[32:57] | The fire spread through the base, | 火势蔓延到地基 |
[32:59] | and the house is gonna be closed | 消防站会被关闭一会 |
[33:00] | for a minute until they can get a building inspectors in there. | 直到他们请到建筑验收员来 |
[33:03] | -At least nobody got hurt. -Yeah, thank God. | – 所幸没人受伤 – 是啊 谢天谢地了 |
[33:06] | And now you have a snow day to kick it with the crew. | 现在你可以和队员们享受难得的闲暇时光了 |
[33:09] | : Oh, no. No, sir. | 不 不会的 长官 |
[33:10] | I am not staying here; I stopped by to say hey to Gracie | 我不会留在这 我是回家的路上顺道 |
[33:13] | on my way home. | 和格蕾丝打个招呼的 |
[33:15] | No, I feel guilty enough as it is | 对 我已经很愧疚 |
[33:17] | being out as long as I have. | 离开了这么久 |
[33:19] | You have nothing to feel guilty about | 你没什么好愧疚的 |
[33:20] | and you will do no such thing. | 也不要觉得愧疚 |
[33:21] | You deserve a little hang-time with your friends. | 你和朋友们小聚一下是应该的 |
[33:23] | Just do me a favor, | 帮我个忙吧 |
[33:25] | try not to, uh, get kidnapped, shot at or exploded. | 尽量别被绑架 别中弹 别被炸伤 |
[33:28] | Well, I already have all three of those | 好吧 这三样我今年 |
[33:29] | on my bingo card this year. | 都凑齐了 |
[33:31] | Yeah. Hence my request. | 是啊 所以我才提这个要求 |
[33:33] | I love you, husband. | 爱你哦 老公 |
[33:35] | Love you too, wife. | 我也爱你 老婆 |
[33:36] | And don’t forget to eat something. | 别忘了吃点东西啊 |
[33:43] | Hey, babe. Hope you came hungry. | 亲爱的 希望你有胃口 |
[33:46] | Just put the chicken in the oven. | 刚把鸡肉放进烤箱 |
[33:48] | TK: What is this? You… | 这是干嘛 你 |
[33:51] | You didn’t have to do all this. | 你不必这样的 |
[33:52] | If my boyfriend’s firehouse is going to blow up | 如果我男友的消防队 |
[33:55] | in the middle of a shift, I’m gonna make the most of it. | 在上班时间炸了 我会好好利用这个机会的 |
[34:06] | -Hi. Listen. -Hi. | 是这样 |
[34:08] | About the other blow-up at the firehouse… | 消防队的另一起爆炸 |
[34:11] | TK, we agreed. | TK 咱说好了 |
[34:13] | Nobody has to apologize. | 谁都不用道歉 |
[34:15] | Our dads did what they had to do. | 我们的父亲必须那么做 |
[34:18] | We were collateral damage. | 我们是附带损伤 |
[34:20] | But seriously, since when have our dads | 但说真的 咱们的老爸们 |
[34:22] | -become world-class con artists? – | 什么时候成了一流演技的骗术师了 |
[34:24] | My dad’s spent 40 years going after thieves and scammers, | 我爸40年间一直在抓捕小偷和骗子 |
[34:28] | so I guess some of that rubbed off. | 所以可能多少耳濡目染吧 |
[34:31] | So then, what’s my dad’s excuse? | 原来如此 那我爸的理由呢 |
[34:36] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[34:38] | I’m just saying, | 我想说 |
[34:39] | if you’re truly sorry about knocking my block off, | 如果你真的很抱歉打断了我的话 |
[34:42] | maybe you should just give me naming rights to your firstborn. | 那或许你该让我给你第一个孩子起名 |
[34:45] | Uh, what if it’s a girl? | 如果是女孩呢 |
[34:47] | BILLY: What, you never heard | 咋了 你是没听说过 |
[34:48] | -of Billie Holiday? – | 比利·哈乐黛吗(爵士歌星) |
[34:50] | -Billie Eilish? – | 比利·艾利什 |
[34:52] | You don’t even know who Billie Eilish is, Billy. | 根本没有比利·艾利什这个人 比利 |
[34:54] | And… | 而且 |
[34:56] | No. Hell no. | 不行 肯定不行 |
[34:58] | If it’s a girl, it’s gonna be named after her godmother. | 如果是个女孩 会以她教母的名字命名 |
[35:01] | – -There you go. See? | 这就行了 看我 |
[35:03] | -Right? Me. -Well, how about we let me give birth first, | – 交给我 – 不如我先生出来 |
[35:05] | and then we pick back up on this? | 然后再决定起什么名吧 |
[35:10] | Hey, buddy, if that bourbon’s too spicy for you, | 兄弟 这波旁威士忌你要是觉得太辣 |
[35:13] | I think I saw a wine cooler in the fridge. | 我冰箱里好像有冷酒器 |
[35:15] | – -JUDD: Yeah, Cap, | 好的 队长 |
[35:17] | you’ve been nursing on that for hours. | 你已经当了好几个小时的保姆了 |
[35:18] | If you don’t like it, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[35:19] | it ain’t gonna hurt my feelings. | 我也不伤心的 |
[35:20] | No, I’m just thinking about the attack on the firehouse. | 没有 我在想消防队受袭的事 |
[35:24] | Yeah, a little property damage. Get some new windows, | 是啊 轻微财产损失 得换新窗户了 |
[35:26] | new paint, drywall. | 刷新漆 新石膏板 |
[35:29] | She’ll be good as new. | 队里会焕然一新的 |
[35:31] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[35:32] | We dodged a bullet today. | 我们今天免遭一难 |
[35:34] | Or about five IEDs. | 或者说躲过五场简易爆炸装置 |
[35:36] | Yeah, but here’s what’s bugging me. | 但这也是我的烦恼所在 |
[35:38] | He said there’d be a few more fires. That was one. | 他说还会有数起火灾 这才一起 |
[35:41] | The guy only had, like, what, | 这个人的作案时间 |
[35:43] | -five hours to set them? -Yeah, and he was | – 有多少 五个小时吗 – 是啊 |
[35:46] | out of the firehouse within two hours. | 他在两小时内就离开了消防队 |
[35:48] | What’d he do with the other three hours | 那他出现在医院之前的 |
[35:49] | before he showed up at the hospital? | 另三个小时在干什么呢 |
[35:54] | Oh, you think he made another stop? | 你觉得他还去过别的地方 |
[35:57] | I just can’t help thinking that the firehouse | 我就是一直感觉消防队起火是为他 |
[35:59] | was a diversion from the real thing. | 放大招而出的调虎离山之计 |
[36:03] | So what’s the main event? | 那大招是什么 |
[36:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:08] | But right before he killed himself, | 但就在他自焚之前 |
[36:10] | he said he would take away what was most important to me. | 他说会夺走对我来说最重要的东西 |
[36:14] | Oh, you thought he said that to you? | 你觉得这话是针对你吗 |
[36:16] | Where I was sitting, it looked like he was talking to Reyes. | 我当时坐在那 看他像是在跟雷耶斯说话 |
[36:23] | He was talking to us both. | 他在和我俩说话 |
[36:27] | What’s up with this thing? | 这个东西怎么了 |
[36:31] | It’s been acting up all day. | 已经坏了一天了 |
[36:33] | I called the company. They’re coming tomorrow. | 我联系厂家了 他们明天就来 |
[36:37] | Come on, let’s go to bed. | 走吧 睡觉吧 |
[36:38] | Uh, just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[36:43] | Are you gonna make me twist your arm? | 你想让我逼你缴械吗 |
[36:45] | * Never know how much I love you * | 永远不知道我有多爱你 |
[36:47] | Please do. | 快动手吧 |
[36:49] | * Never know how much I care * | 永远不知道我有多在乎你 |
[36:54] | * When you put your arms around me * | 当你抱着我 |
[36:56] | * I get a fever that’s so hard to bear * | 我欲火焚身 按捺不住 |
[37:00] | * You give me fever * | 你让我欲火焚身 |
[37:03] | * When you kiss me… * | 当你吻我 |
[37:07] | -Come on, come on, pick up. -TK: This is TK. | – 快接 快接 – 我是TK |
[37:09] | -Leave a message. -* Fever in the morning * | – 请留言 – 欲火焚身的清晨 |
[37:12] | * Fever all through the night * | 欲火焚身的夜 |
[37:15] | – -Come on. | 快接 |
[37:17] | * I light up when you call my name * | 你呼唤我名点亮我心 |
[37:20] | * And you know I’m gonna treat you right * | 你知道我也会爱你的 |
[37:23] | * You give me fever… * | 你让我浴火焚身 |
[37:27] | TK: This is TK. Leave a message. I’ll hit you back. | 我是TK 请留言 我稍后回电 |
[37:29] | – -TK, it’s me, call me right back. It’s an emergency. | TK 是我 快回电话 有急事 |
[37:32] | * Fever in the morning * | 欲火焚身的清晨 |
[37:36] | * Fever all through the night… * | 欲火焚身的彻夜 |
[37:38] | We’re getting reports | 我们收到报告 |
[37:39] | of a possible structure fire. | 可能有建筑起火 |
[37:40] | 540 Lynwood Avenue. | 伍林德大道540号 |
[37:42] | -That’s the address, right? -Yeah. | – 是他们家吗 – 是 |
[37:43] | Grace must’ve gotten through to dispatch. | 格蕾丝一定已经联系调度中心了 |
[37:45] | House 129, please respond. | 129消防局 请回复 |
[37:47] | Why the hell are they sending 129? | 为什么要派129去 |
[37:49] | They– They’re halfway across town. | 他们在城里另一头呢 |
[37:50] | Because the 126 is closed, | 因为126队已经被关闭了 |
[37:52] | which is exactly the way Raymond wanted it. | 正中雷蒙德下怀 |
[37:58] | * Fever started long ago * | 欲火燃烧已久 |
[38:05] | * When we kiss * | 我们亲吻 |
[38:07] | * Fever with the flaming youth… * | 青春的欲火 |
[38:10] | Babe. Babe. You smell that? | 宝贝 你闻到了吗 |
[38:12] | -Smell what? -Smoke. | – 闻到什么 – 烟味 |
[38:15] | * What a lovely way to burn * | 如此可爱的燃烧 |
[38:18] | I smell it, too. | 我也闻到了 |
[38:20] | * What a lovely way to burn * | 如此可爱的燃烧 |
[38:23] | * What a lovely way to burn * | 如此可爱的燃烧 |
[38:26] | * What a lovely way to burn. * | 如此可爱的燃烧 |
[38:28] | Hey, hey. Get back, get back, get back. | 进屋 快进屋 |
[38:35] | Get back inside. Get back inside. | 快进屋 快进屋 |
[38:37] | We got to close the door. | 我们得关上门 |
[38:39] | Carlos, call 911, hang a towel outside the window | 卡洛斯 快报警 在窗外挂毛巾 |
[38:42] | -so they know where we are. -Okay. | – 让他们知道咱的方位 – 好的 |
[38:44] | Okay. This is gonna buy us a few minutes. | 这样能为咱争取点时间 |
[38:48] | Hey. Where’s your fire extinguisher? | 你的灭火器呢 |
[38:50] | -Under the kitchen sink. -You don’t have one up here? | – 在水槽底下 – 这里没有吗 |
[38:52] | -No. -Okay, it’s okay. Oh! | – 没有 – 好吧 没事 |
[38:54] | -Carlos, get down! -This can’t be happening. | – 卡洛斯 趴下 – 不会吧 |
[38:57] | -Oh, my God. -Watch out! | – 我的天啊 – 小心 |
[39:00] | -Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:02] | Hey. The window. How far down do you think that drop is? | 跳窗户 窗户有多高 |
[39:06] | Uh, 20, 25 feet? | 20 25英尺吧 |
[39:08] | That’s our only shot. Come on. | 我们唯一的机会了 快来 |
[39:22] | You go first, I’ll be right behind you. | 你先跳 我稍后跳 |
[39:25] | Look, look, look. Hey. | 听好听好 |
[39:27] | If we don’t… If we… | 如果我们活 活不 |
[39:29] | Hey. I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:33] | Okay? Now go. | 好了 快跳 |
[39:35] | -Go. Go, go, go. -Okay. Okay. | – 快快快 – 好的 |
[39:38] | Hey, guys! Follow me! | 同志们 跟我来 |
[39:40] | -Dad! -OWEN: Come on! Come on! Come with me! | – 爸 – 来 过来 跟我来 |
[39:42] | BILLY: Put these over your faces! | 把这个罩在脸上 |
[39:44] | -Do not touch the walls on the way down! -OWEN: Go, go, go! | – 下楼时别碰墙壁 – 快走快走 |
[39:47] | Stay close! | 跟紧了 |
[39:49] | JUDD: Hey, hurry up! Let’s go. This whole place | 快点 走了 整栋房子 |
[39:50] | -is about to flash over! Let’s go! -Come on, move. Stay close. | – 都要起火了 快走 – 快走 跟紧了 |
[39:53] | Go! Come on, let’s go, go, go! | 快 快走快走 快快快 |
[39:57] | Judd, we got ’em. Come on. We’re all out. | 贾德 我们找到他俩了 我们都出来了 |
[39:59] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[40:21] | CARLOS: We’re fine, Dad. | 我们没事 爸 |
[40:22] | Yes, sir. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 长官 回头见 |
[40:25] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:30] | He on his way? | 他在赶来吗 |
[40:33] | Don’t think I’ve ever heard him sound so upset before. | 我从没听他这么难过 |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:42] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[40:45] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[40:47] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[40:48] | Really, I… | 真的 我 |
[41:04] | I didn’t think we were gonna make it out. | 我以为我们逃不出来了呢 |
[41:11] | I should have had an extinguisher in the bedroom. | 我就该在卧室里也放个灭火器的 |
[41:13] | I’m… I’m really sorry. I didn’t… | 我很抱歉 我没 |
[41:16] | -Hey, hey, hey, hey. Come here. -I didn’t… | – 没事的 抱抱 – 我没 |
[41:18] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事 |
[41:22] | We’re okay. | 我们都没事 |
[41:25] | We’re okay. | 都没事 |
[41:27] | We’re okay. | 都没事 |
[41:35] | -Try not to scratch the blisters. -Yeah. | – 尽量不要抓水泡 – 好 |
[41:37] | -They should fully heal in a few days. -Great. Thank you. | – 几天之后就消了 – 太好了 谢谢 |
[41:39] | -Good to see you again, Holly. -You too, Captain Vega. | – 很高兴再次见到你 霍利 – 我也是 维嘉队长 |
[41:41] | -Thanks. -BILLY: I swear, New York. | – 谢谢 – 我发誓 纽约佬 |
[41:43] | I eat more smoke hanging out with you | 和你在一起吸的烟 |
[41:45] | than I ever did on duty as a fire captain. | 比我在消防队吸的还多呢 |
[41:47] | It’s been a weird week. | 这周太诡异了 |
[41:48] | Best damn week of my year, I’ll tell you that. | 年度最烂周 可以这么说 |
[41:51] | Billy, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone | 比利 我还从没见过哪个 |
[41:53] | smile so big and have so many second-degree burns. | 二级烧伤患者这么爱笑的呢 |
[41:55] | Well, these are the least of my medical concerns, Vega. | 对我的身体来说这都是最轻的病了 维嘉 |
[41:59] | If that was my last ride in, it was a hell of a ride. | 如果是我最后一次来 那也不虚此行了 |
[42:02] | Aw, spare me the maudlin crap, Texas. | 别跟我整些多愁善感的 德州佬 |
[42:05] | You got a lot more rides in you. | 你来的机会有的是呢 |
[42:07] | JUDD: Agreed, but to that point, | 没错 但说到这个 |
[42:08] | gentlemen, uh, you know, maybe you two should go back to golf | 先生们 你们应该回去打高尔夫 |
[42:12] | or something a little more low-risk. | 或者玩点低风险运动 |
[42:14] | The last time we played golf together, | 我俩上次打高尔夫 |
[42:15] | -he got struck by lightning. -Damn. | – 他被闪电困住了 – 靠 |
[42:17] | No, that’s right. I forgot about that. | 对 没错 我差点忘了 |
[42:18] | Well, I guess you two are really just a couple of crap magnets | 我看你俩就是同类相投吧 |
[42:21] | -then, ain’t you? – | 是吧你俩 |
[42:23] | Yeah, we do have a good time, though. | 是啊 但我们过得很愉快 |
[42:25] | Yeah, I guess we do. | 是啊 |
[42:26] | : You two are hopeless. | 你俩是真没救了 |
[42:37] | – -Hey, you. | 你好 |
[42:40] | You didn’t have to wait up. | 你没必要等我 |
[42:42] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[42:44] | So much for a night with no emergencies. | 还说今晚没有紧急情况呢 |
[42:47] | You will never guess where I just came from. | 你猜不到我从哪回来的 |
[42:50] | You got a runner, babe. | 你有个袜子丢了 亲爱的 |
[42:53] | Hey, babe, I’m talking to you. | 亲爱的 我跟你说话呢 |
[43:10] | : Charles? | 查尔斯 |