时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Well, this is it, Julian. | 做好准备 朱利安 |
[00:21] | Moment of truth. | 决定性时刻 |
[00:22] | First solo flight. | 第一次单飞 |
[00:24] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[00:26] | I feel alive, Eddie. | 感觉充满活力 埃迪 |
[00:29] | I feel exhilarated. | 感觉非常激动 |
[00:32] | I feel… | 感觉 |
[00:34] | terrified. Maybe we should do one more together. | 害怕 也许你应该再带我飞一次 |
[00:36] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[00:37] | Do you recall what you told me the first day you hired me? | 还记得你聘用我第一天跟我说的什么吗 |
[00:40] | Why you wanted to be certified as a pilot | 还记得你一开始为什么 |
[00:42] | in the first place? | 想当飞行员么 |
[00:44] | Because I was sick of feeling | 因为我不想再有 |
[00:46] | like the world was trying to suffocate me. | 那种被世界憋死的感觉 |
[00:48] | Because I wanted to feel free. | 我想要自由的感觉 |
[00:51] | So go break free. | 那就去寻求自由 |
[00:59] | Winds 120 at 8. Visibility 10. | 地面风120 8米每秒 能见度10 |
[01:02] | Sky clear below 1-2 thousand. | 一到两千英尺以下无云层 |
[01:04] | Cessna 9418 Mike | 塞斯纳 9418M |
[01:05] | ready for taxi to runway one-six. | 准备滑行至1-6跑道 |
[01:07] | 9418M 9418 Mike, | |
[01:08] | intentions for departure? | 是否请求离场 |
[01:09] | First solo in the pattern. | 第一次单飞 |
[01:12] | 9418 Mike, you are cleared for one-six. | 9418M 允许使用1-6跑道 |
[01:15] | Good luck up there. | 祝你好运 |
[01:16] | *Come fly with me, let’s fly* | 和我一起飞翔 一起飞 |
[01:18] | *Let’s fly away…* | 飞向天边 |
[01:19] | Here goes nothing. | 尽力而为吧 |
[01:23] | -*Come fly with me* – | 和我一起飞翔 |
[01:25] | *Let’s float down to Peru* | 一路飞到秘鲁 |
[01:30] | *In llama land there’s a one-man band* | 在利亚马有个一人乐队 |
[01:33] | *And he’ll toot his flute for you* | 他会为你吹奏长笛 |
[01:37] | *Come fly with me, let’s take off in the blue…* | 和我一起飞翔 去天空遨游 |
[01:41] | 18 Mike, tower. | 18M 这里是塔台 |
[01:42] | I need you to turn 1-1-0 | 请转向1-1-0 |
[01:44] | and return to runway one-six immediately. | 立即返回1-6跑道 |
[01:46] | You want me to land already? | 就让我降落吗 |
[01:48] | I haven’t completed the pattern. | 我还没飞完航线呢 |
[01:50] | Forget the pattern. | 别管航线了 |
[01:52] | But I need it to get certified, don’t I? | 但不飞完航线我不就拿不到飞行执照吗 |
[01:53] | 18 Mike, we’re detecting a sudden, extreme weather system | 18M 我们在东北偏北方向检测到突然形成的 |
[01:56] | moving in fast from the north by northeast. | 极端天气系统 移动速度极快 |
[01:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:00] | What is that?! | 什么东西 |
[02:02] | Turn 1-1-0 and increase your speed | 立刻专项110 并且加速 |
[02:04] | to 190 knots now. | 至190节 |
[02:07] | Turning 1-1-0… | 正在转向1-1-0 |
[02:09] | Oh. Oh, God! | 天 我的天 |
[02:18] | All right, so you got your honda knot. | 先打好宏达结 |
[02:20] | Got your stopper. | 准备好塞子 |
[02:22] | Yeah? Oh, good. Then you go under. | 做好了么 很好 然后绕到下面 |
[02:26] | Over. | 再上来 |
[02:30] | Throw a lasso. | 把套索甩起来 |
[02:31] | He’s so good with them. | 他跟孩子处得真好 |
[02:34] | Yeah, that’s what godfathers are for. | 教父不就干这个的嘛 |
[02:35] | He loves those girls, T. | 他很爱女孩们 T |
[02:38] | I’m so grateful. | 我好感激 |
[02:40] | There’s still a good man | 孩子们生命里 |
[02:41] | in their lives looking out for them. | 还有个好男人照顾她们 |
[02:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:48] | The funeral was two weeks ago. | 葬礼是两周前举行的 |
[02:50] | You’d think I’d be able to go two minutes without | 我没想到我连两分钟不哭出来 |
[02:52] | -a tissue break. -No, let it out. | – 都做不到 – 没事的 哭出来吧 |
[02:54] | Y’all just keep practicing. | 你们继续联系 |
[02:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我等会回来 |
[02:59] | Let it out. | 哭出来 |
[03:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:02] | I… I know that’s a stupid question. | 这 这问题是有点傻了 |
[03:04] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不傻 |
[03:06] | Every time I think I have a toehold on my sanity, | 我每次觉得我找到了能恢复理性的立足点 |
[03:09] | then just… | 回忆 |
[03:11] | it just hits me all over again. | 就又一次向我袭来 |
[03:26] | Charles’, uh… | 查尔斯的 |
[03:28] | his life insurance came in. | 人身保险单出来了 |
[03:31] | And it’s-it’s more than I expected. | 数字多得超出我预期 |
[03:34] | You know, he was always looking out for the girls. | 他一直都很照顾女儿们 |
[03:36] | -Yeah, he was. -So I’m thinking… | – 是的 – 所以我想着 |
[03:39] | it’s my turn. | 该轮到我了 |
[03:41] | -What do you mean? -That the only reason | – 什么意思 – 我重新穿上制服 |
[03:43] | I put that uniform back on was to support my family. | 的唯一动力就是养家 |
[03:46] | So… | 所以 |
[03:48] | he’s taken care of that now. | 现在他已经让我们不用担心生计了 |
[03:50] | So, hold up, you love that job. | 等等 你喜欢当消防员啊 |
[03:53] | It’s a part of who you are, too, now. | 现在消防员已经是你不可分割的一部分了 |
[03:55] | It is. | 是的 |
[03:57] | But what am I supposed to do? | 但我到底该怎么做呢 |
[03:58] | Well, have you told | 你有没有 |
[04:00] | TK or Nancy what you’re thinking? | 跟TK或者南茜交流过你的想法 |
[04:02] | They’re coming over tomorrow. | 他们明天过来 |
[04:04] | And I’ll-I’ll break it to them then. | 我到时候会跟他们说的 |
[04:07] | Well, I feel for you, T. | 我能理解你 T |
[04:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:11] | You know what, you save some of that luck | 你的运气啊 还是多留点 |
[04:13] | for yourself. | 给你自己吧 |
[04:15] | Because tomorrow is a big day | 因为明天可是大日子 |
[04:17] | -for both of you. – | 你们的大日子 |
[04:19] | Back at the call center? | 重回呼叫中心 |
[04:21] | You must be counting down the hours. | 你肯定等不及了吧 |
[04:23] | I’m a little excited. Just a little bit. | 我有点兴奋 一点点小兴奋 |
[04:26] | How about you, Juddy? | 你呢 老贾 |
[04:27] | Have they given you any idea which firehouse | 有没有想过回头你去 |
[04:30] | -you’re gonna report to? -Nope. | – 哪个消防站报道 – 还没 |
[04:31] | Nope, the, uh, the last I heard | 还没 我听说的 |
[04:34] | from the brass of the department is we’re supposed to get | 最新消息是 早上会收到通知 |
[04:36] | a call in the morning giving us our temporary assignments. | 把我们暂时分配到别处去 |
[04:38] | And Owen hasn’t been able to give you a heads-up? | 欧文没跟你说什么吗 |
[04:40] | -No, he’s just as in the dark as we are. | 他跟我们一样啥信息都不知道 |
[04:44] | Yeah, how is Owen? | 对了 欧文怎么样了 |
[04:46] | – -Pushing paper around | 是不是还在忙 |
[04:48] | for the deputy chief? | 副局长的文书工作 |
[04:49] | You know Owen, you know, | 你也了解欧文的 |
[04:51] | he likes to jump in with both feet. | 他做事一向全心全意 |
[04:53] | Limes. | 柠檬 |
[04:55] | I’ve been thinking a lot about limes. | 我经常思考柠檬 |
[04:59] | Because limes, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 因为柠檬 |
[05:00] | are how we are going to find efficiencies. | 是我们提高效率的办法 |
[05:03] | Last year, an airline saved | 去年 一条航线省下了 |
[05:05] | $500,000 | 50万元 |
[05:08] | by slicing the limes into 16 pieces | 办法就是把柠檬切成16片 |
[05:10] | -instead of ten. -So a half million in limes? | – 而不是10片 – 柠檬省下了50万美元 |
[05:13] | In limes. So I have scoured our department’s budget | 柠檬省下的 我研究了我们部门的预算 |
[05:16] | and found many “sliced lime” expenses. | 发现了很多柠檬切片开销 |
[05:20] | Now, these are things that we could | 总之 这些预算呢 |
[05:21] | scale back or cut, and nobody’s | 是可以缩减的 而且 |
[05:24] | ever gonna know the difference. | 没人会感觉削减了有什么影响 |
[05:25] | So, if every fire station | 如果每个消防站 |
[05:28] | adjusted its thermostat one degree, | 空调都调整1度 |
[05:30] | we’d save $127,000 a year. | 一年就能剩下12万7千元 |
[05:33] | We spend $60,000 on plant watering services. | 我们还花了6万元购买植物浇水服务 |
[05:36] | That’s something we should be doing ourselves. | 这个应该我们自己浇水嘛 |
[05:38] | Particularly when we know that caring | 尤其是 养植物 |
[05:40] | for plants is good for our mental wellness. | 对我们的精神健康有好处 |
[05:42] | It’s a true fact. And… | 这是事实 而且 |
[05:44] | -it goes on. -For 196 pages. | – 还有更多 – 整整196页 |
[05:47] | Now, it says here that you project 2.7 million in savings. | 这里说你估计可以剩下270万元 |
[05:50] | Yes, and the appendix in the back breaks down those numbers. | 是的 后面的附录详细列举了数字 |
[05:53] | And we’re gonna need every penny ’cause, | 我们必须精打细算每一分钱 |
[05:56] | accounting for the rise in fuel and energy, | 因为现在燃料和能源价格的提升 |
[05:58] | next year this time, we’re gonna be hurting. | 明年这会我们的日子会很难过的 |
[06:00] | Well, I must say, Captain Strand, I am, uh, | 不得不说 斯特兰队长 这 |
[06:03] | I’m very impressed, though I’m hardly surprised | 非常惊艳 不过你非常乐意的接受了 |
[06:05] | by your embrace of your administrative duties. | 管理工作 我一点不意外 |
[06:07] | Well, it gives me something to do while I’m waiting | 这样我在等126中队重回正轨的日子 |
[06:10] | for the 126 to come back online. | 有点事情做 |
[06:11] | Look, I need your help with the city planners. | 我需要你们帮忙劝劝城市规划者 |
[06:13] | They are just dragging their feet | 他们故意拖延着 |
[06:15] | approving the crews to finish the work | 不去批准工作人员完成 |
[06:16] | -on the firehouse. -Well, you just have | – 消防站的工作 – 这些事情 |
[06:18] | to have a little patience with these things. | 你就只能耐心等待了 |
[06:20] | -With all due respect, I’ve been patient. -For two weeks. | – 恕我直言我已经很耐心了 – 耐心了两周 |
[06:22] | Which is 13 days longer than it should take. | 但这些工作明明1天就足够了 |
[06:24] | Captain, can I, uh, can I speak to you for a moment | 队长 咱们能不能去外面 |
[06:27] | -outside? -Sure. | – 说两句话 – 当然 |
[06:29] | Do you know | 你知不知道 |
[06:30] | I considered bringing you down to Texas | 我私以为把你调到德州来 |
[06:31] | one of the greatest accomplishments of my career? | 是我在任期间最伟大的成就 |
[06:34] | Well, that’s very nice of you to say. | 谢谢您褒奖了 |
[06:36] | No, I mean it. Why, it is incredible | 真心话 因为你 |
[06:38] | how fast you remolded the 126 | 飞速重组了126中队 |
[06:40] | into the strongest station in our city. | 打造成了本市战斗力最强的中队 |
[06:43] | And I just have to wonder if you could do that | 我不得不去想 你可以对一个中队妙手回春 |
[06:45] | with one house, what you could do with a whole department. | 那如果我塞给你整个部门呢 |
[06:49] | Well, I’m happy to help in any way. | 反正我乐意帮助啊 |
[06:51] | I’m not asking for your help, Captain. | 我不是请你帮忙 队长 |
[06:54] | I’m asking you to be Austin’s | 我是请你出任下一任 |
[06:56] | next deputy fire chief. | 奥斯汀消防局副局长 |
[06:58] | : Well, isn’t that your job? | 你不是副局长吗 |
[07:02] | Well, I’m retiring, Owen. | 我要退休了 欧文 |
[07:04] | That’s why I wanted you assigned to my staff. | 所以我希望你接任我 |
[07:07] | Because there is nobody that I’d rather | 因为我最放心 |
[07:09] | pass the reins on to than you. | 把责任交给你 |
[07:13] | Um… that’s very, | 额 这太 |
[07:17] | -Wow. -Think you’ll find | – 哇 – 你会发现 |
[07:19] | your time here a little less eventful than | 这里的日子比你以前的生活 |
[07:21] | what you’re used to, Firefighter Strickland. | 平静很多 消防员斯特里克兰 |
[07:23] | We don’t get the crazy, high-octane calls | 我们不像你们126中队那样会收到 |
[07:26] | that the 126 is known for. | 疯狂奇异的报警 |
[07:28] | Ah, no worries. Not many stations do, Captain Andrews. | 别担心 没几个中队像我们这样 安德鲁斯队长 |
[07:30] | That said, | 不过吧 |
[07:31] | we do make the most of our downtime here at the 122. | 我们122中队的休息时间非常精彩 |
[07:34] | We slow roast most of our meals over our BBQ smoker. | 我们大部分菜是用烧烤炉慢烤的 |
[07:38] | And we grow our own vegetables out back. | 后院还自己种了蔬菜 |
[07:40] | -Over there? -Yeah, full garden. | – 那边么 – 嗯 整整一园 |
[07:43] | And we maintain the third-largest | 而且我们还有全市第三大的 |
[07:45] | lending library in the city. | 公共图书馆 |
[07:47] | You have a lending library? | 你们还有公共图书馆 |
[07:49] | Well, yeah, didn’t the 126? | 嗯 126中队没有么 |
[07:50] | Uh, no, and I am a reader. | 没有 而且我很爱读书 |
[07:51] | Well, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for that here. | 那你有的是机会读了 |
[07:54] | That is, of course, when you’re not on the pickleball courts. | 当然前提是你没在打匹克球 |
[07:57] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道那是啥东西 |
[07:59] | Trust me, you are gonna love it. | 相信我 你会喜欢的 |
[08:01] | First, a couple folks I thought you may want to say hello to. | 不过首先 有几个伙计你应该想先打个招呼 |
[08:06] | Judd, Marj? | 贾德 马里安 |
[08:09] | Hey, my man! | 好兄弟 |
[08:10] | What’s up, family! I didn’t know you guys | 你们好啊家人们 没想到 |
[08:12] | -were gonna be here. -Neither did we, | – 你们也来了 – 我们也没想到 |
[08:13] | until about two hours ago when the department called. | 直到两小时前收到消防部门的通知 |
[08:16] | I’m so pumped. I thought we were all gonna be split up | 我本来好紧张 我还以为126中队重新开门前 |
[08:18] | -until the 126 opened its doors again. -Yeah, we all did. | – 都要跟你们分开了 – 我们一样的 |
[08:20] | Not to mention this place is like a damn country club. | 更别说这里活像个乡村俱乐部 |
[08:23] | Oh, yeah, we drew the long straws. | 我们要待上一阵子了 |
[08:24] | -Yeah, we did. -This is outstanding. | – 是啊 – 太好了 |
[08:25] | I-I can’t believe we all ended up here together. | 真不敢相信我们最后还是在一起 |
[08:30] | W… W-Where’s Probie? | 那个 菜鸟去哪了 |
[08:36] | Put your back into it, grunt, or that stain’s never coming out. | 好好干 大头兵 不然永远擦不干净的 |
[08:39] | And you still owe me all the latrines. | 别忘了还有茅厕没擦呢 |
[08:43] | You know, Captain, if it’s all the same, | 队长 如果你们不介意的话 |
[08:47] | I kind of just prefer Probie or Chavez. | 还是叫我菜鸟或者查维斯 |
[08:51] | Even just Mateo’s cool, too. | 马特奥都可以 |
[08:53] | Grunts speak only when spoken to at the 129. | 在129中队 有人跟你大头兵说话你才能说话 |
[08:57] | You-you were speaking to me. | 你 刚才不就跟我说话呢吗 |
[09:02] | -What is this, anyway? -Hank there | – 而且这到底是啥污渍啊 – 汉克同志 |
[09:04] | spilled his dip cup the other day. | 那天杯子没拿稳 |
[09:06] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[09:08] | Oh, gross. | 好恶心 |
[09:11] | You know, if this is tobacco, | 如果这是烟草 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna need a heavier-duty cleaner. | 我需要强效去污剂 |
[09:16] | Do you guys have any sodium thisulfate laying around here? | 你们这有没有硫代硫酸钠 |
[09:20] | You can pick some up when you grab lunch. | 你吃午饭的时候去买吧 |
[09:23] | Who feels like patty melts? | 谁想吃肉馅三明治不 |
[09:24] | – Yeah. -That sounds great, Cap. | – 想 – 好啊 队长 |
[09:26] | The boys want patty melts. | 兄弟们想吃肉馅三明治 |
[09:29] | You got it. | 好的 |
[09:31] | All right, 129, | 129中队注意 |
[09:34] | let’s roll. | 出发了 |
[09:37] | Where you think you’re going, grunt? | 你这是去哪 大头兵 |
[09:39] | You’re on lunch duty. | 你负责买午饭 |
[09:48] | Hey, guys. Come on in.. | 嘿 各位 进来吧 |
[09:51] | -Hi. -Good to see you. | – 你好 – 很高兴见到你 |
[09:52] | -Hey, Cap. -Hey. Oh, I’m sorry | – 嘿 队长 – 嘿 哦 我很抱歉 |
[09:55] | we couldn’t meet someplace more fun. | 我们不能到更好玩的地方见面 |
[09:57] | I’m just, um, you know, | 我只是 反正 |
[09:59] | anchored to the house right now. | 现在只能在屋里呆着 |
[10:01] | Oh, no worries. | 哦 不用担心 |
[10:03] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[10:04] | Oh, they’re in their room, finishing up some homework, | 她们在自己的房间里 写作业呢 |
[10:06] | waiting for the pizza to arrive. | 等着披萨送过来 |
[10:08] | Oh, um, you guys want some coffee? | 你们要来点咖啡吗 |
[10:11] | -Yeah. -TK: If some is made, | – 好 – 如果有现成的 |
[10:12] | yeah, please. Thank you. | 嗯 好 谢谢 |
[10:14] | So, Cap, any update | 队长 有我们 |
[10:15] | on when we’ll get back out on the street? | 什么时候能重出江湖的消息吗 |
[10:17] | Still waiting for a house | 还在等 |
[10:19] | with an ambulance bay to open up. | 有急救车库的房子空出来 |
[10:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:22] | Just feels a little weird collecting a paycheck | 只是觉得消防车在 |
[10:24] | while the rig is just collecting dust | 城市车库里积着灰尘 |
[10:26] | in some city garage. | 还拿着薪水有点奇怪 |
[10:28] | I’m at peace with it. | 我已经接受了 |
[10:30] | -Thanks. -Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:35] | Coffee’s sick, by the way. | 咖啡还挺好喝 |
[10:40] | What roast is this? | 这是什么烘焙咖啡吗 |
[10:42] | Oh, it’s, um… | 哦 这是 |
[10:45] | it’s not the roast. | 不是烘焙咖啡 |
[10:49] | It’s the chicory. | 是菊苣根做的咖啡替代 |
[10:51] | Charles, uh… | 查尔斯他 |
[10:53] | discovered it on a trip to New Orleans. | 在新奥尔良的一次旅行中发现的 |
[10:56] | It’s what he served in the restaurant. | 他开的餐厅卖这个 |
[10:57] | And what we just restocked | 我们为了重新开张 |
[10:59] | for the re-opening. | 进了一批货 |
[11:01] | Well… it’s really nice. | 嗯 真的很不错 |
[11:04] | TK: Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:07] | Okay, listen, um… | 好吧 听着 |
[11:08] | I want you two to know that | 我想让你们俩知道 |
[11:11] | working with you has been the greatest blessing | 和你一起工作是我的职业生涯 |
[11:14] | of my professional career. | 最大的幸福 |
[11:18] | You’re not coming back, are you? | 你不会回来了 是吗 |
[11:21] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:22] | The girls– they-they need me | 姑娘们 她们需要我 |
[11:24] | for this next chapter now. | 一起走入人生的下一个篇章 |
[11:26] | More than ever, and I’m… | 比以往任何时候都需要 而且我 |
[11:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:31] | No. Don’t feel bad. | 不 不要难过 |
[11:33] | You’re not the first captain | 我认识的队长里 你不是第一个 |
[11:34] | I’ve had leave to take care of family. | 因为需要照顾家人而离开的 |
[11:36] | Right. Michelle. | 对 米歇尔 |
[11:37] | And I have nothing but love and respect | 对米歇尔我只有 |
[11:39] | for Michelle, and this is no different. | 爱和尊重 对你也一样 |
[11:44] | Except that it is different. | 但其实不一样 |
[11:46] | You’re, um… | 你是 |
[11:49] | my mentor | 我心中 |
[11:51] | of how I want to be as a paramedic, | 医护人员和导师的 |
[11:55] | as a captain… | 模范 |
[11:59] | …and, hopefully, one day, | 若有幸某一天 很久很久以后 |
[12:01] | a long, long time from now, a mom. | 我能当妈妈 你也是我做母亲的模范 |
[12:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:08] | -This is super awkward. -No. | – 这太尴尬了 – 不 |
[12:10] | No, um… | 不 |
[12:13] | As if I needed another reason to cry. | 好像我还需要一个哭泣的理由似得 |
[12:16] | I’ve got a kale antioxidant salad | 一份甘蓝抗氧化沙拉 |
[12:19] | and a bacon blue burger with extra rings. | 还有一个培根蓝汉堡 加洋葱圈 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:26] | Like staring into the face of God. | 就像凝视着上帝的脸 |
[12:28] | Yeah, you eat that whole thing, you’ll see God soon enough. | 你全吃了 很快就能见到上帝了 |
[12:30] | Well, at least it’ll be this putting me in the ground, | 那至少也是这个送我去坟头 |
[12:33] | not the cancer. | 而不是癌症 |
[12:35] | What do you mean, not the cancer? | 什么意思 而不是癌症 |
[12:38] | My last follow-up. | 我上次复查 |
[12:41] | Doc said radiation took out two of my tumors. | 医生说放疗切除了我的两个肿瘤 |
[12:44] | Last one’s on the run. | 最后一个也快了 |
[12:46] | Billy, that’s great news. | 比利 这真是个好消息 |
[12:48] | Yeah, yeah, well, before you go getting all rah-rah, | 是啊 是啊 在你大吵大闹之前 |
[12:50] | I ain’t out of the woods yet, but he did say | 我还没脱离危险 但他说了 |
[12:54] | I could go back to desk duty. | 我可以回办公室做文职了 |
[12:56] | Which sounds about as tedious as radiation. | 这听起来和放疗一样乏味 |
[13:00] | Well, not necessarily. | 这个可不一定 |
[13:02] | In fact, I did just have a conversation | 事实上 我刚和 |
[13:06] | with the deputy chief that was, uh… | 和副局长谈了话 |
[13:09] | pretty stunning. | 相当惊人 |
[13:13] | He’s retiring. | 他要退休了 |
[13:15] | And he wants me to take the job. | 他想让我接手他的工作 |
[13:19] | Well. | 嗯 |
[13:20] | Your own perch on Mount Olympus, huh? | 奥林匹斯山上属于你的地盘啊 |
[13:23] | How’s that make you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[13:25] | Conflicted. | 很矛盾 |
[13:27] | Yeah, imagine it would. | 是的 想想也是 |
[13:30] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[13:32] | Come on, New York. | 得了吧 纽约佬 |
[13:34] | Guys like you and me? | 像你我这样的人 |
[13:35] | We’re meant to be down on the field, | 我们注定是要去战场的 |
[13:37] | not up in the front office. | 不是在指挥台 |
[13:39] | Look, I don’t have any interest in being the last guy | 听着 我没兴趣做比赛里里剩下的 |
[13:40] | in the game. | 最后一个人 |
[13:42] | Worked out pretty good for Tom Brady last year. | 汤姆·布拉迪去年的表现还不错 |
[13:43] | Yeah, well, for every Tom Brady, | 每一个汤姆·布雷迪都伴随着 |
[13:45] | there’s a bunch of Brett Favres, you know? | 一堆布雷特·法夫 |
[13:47] | Hobbling around, way past their prime. | 蹒跚而行 早已过了鼎盛时期 |
[13:49] | Look, I would just rather walk off the field | 听着 我宁愿走出赛场 |
[13:52] | than be carried off. | 也不愿意被抬出去 |
[13:55] | Why does it seem like you walked off the field already? | 为什么感觉你已经离开赛场了 |
[13:58] | ‘Cause I sort of have. | 因为我差不多算是 |
[14:01] | Hey, 126 will rise again. | 126中队会再次崛起 |
[14:05] | When? I’ve seen the red tape. | 什么时候 我看过那些繁文缛节 |
[14:07] | But, so, maybe, I take this job, | 但或许 我选择这份工作 |
[14:10] | cut through the red tape, open the firehouse | 跳过繁文缛节 重开消防站 |
[14:12] | and bring my people back. | 把我的人带回来 |
[14:15] | Without you there. | 但126就没有你了 |
[14:16] | Could be the perfect time to leave, | 可能是离开的最佳时机 |
[14:18] | because I wouldn’t be leaving. | 因为我不会离开 |
[14:20] | You just wouldn’t be going back. | 你只是不会再回去了 |
[14:23] | Painless. | 这样会好受些 |
[14:44] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[14:49] | Oh, stop, stop, stop. | 够啦 够啦 |
[14:52] | Thank you, guys. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 各位 我很感激 |
[14:54] | Y’all, uh… You didn’t have to do this. | 你们 你没必要这么做 |
[14:56] | If you thought we wouldn’t celebrate | 如果你认为我们不会庆祝你回来的 |
[14:57] | your first day back, you don’t know us very well. | 第一天的话 你就不是很了解我们 |
[15:00] | Aw, Bree. Well, y’all gonna have to help me | 啊 布里 那么你们得帮帮我 |
[15:02] | eat all of it, then. | 吃完这些 |
[15:04] | Oh, I call the white chocolate pineapple. | 噢 我要吃白巧克力菠萝是 |
[15:06] | -Joel. -White chocolate pineapple. | – 乔尔 – 白巧克力菠萝 |
[15:08] | Okay. This will be great in the break room. Thank you. | 好吧 在休息室吃这个一定很爽 谢谢 |
[15:12] | Sir. | 先生 |
[15:13] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 没关系 |
[15:14] | And, seriously, uh, yeah, we missed you, Grace. | 说真的 我们很想你 格蕾丝 |
[15:18] | You know, the place wasn’t the same without you. | 你知道吗 这地方没了你就不一样了 |
[15:20] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[15:22] | It’s been a long six weeks. | 真是漫长的六周 |
[15:24] | Yeah, it’s, uh, it’s been longer for me. | 是啊 对我来说更漫长 |
[15:29] | Call me crazy, | 你可以说我疯了 |
[15:31] | but there is nowhere else on Earth | 但地球上没有其他地方 |
[15:33] | I feel more relaxed than this place. | 让我觉得比这个地方更放松了 |
[15:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Okay, we got | 你点的是 |
[15:43] | a dozen patty melts, three with no mayo, | 一打奶酪牛肉汉堡 三个不加美乃滋 |
[15:45] | one with extra mayo, two pastramis on rye, | 一个多加美乃滋 两个熏牛肉黑麦面包 |
[15:47] | one on wheat and a wedge salad. | 一个加小麦 一个加沙拉 |
[15:55] | -Pickle! | 腌黄瓜 |
[15:58] | -That’s you! That’s… -Me? -Oh! | – 你的 那是 – 我吗 – 噢 |
[16:00] | -That’s you. -Game, set, match! | – 该你了 – 比赛 准备 开始 |
[16:03] | -I thought you were going to… -You’re supposed to… | – 我以为你要 – 你应该 |
[16:05] | -That’s a… Looks like you’re a natural. -Hey, hey, you were right, Cap. | – 看起来你很有天赋 – 哇 你还真没说错 队长 |
[16:08] | I love me some pickleball. | 我喜欢匹克球 |
[16:11] | Hey, your fries. | 嘿 你的薯条 |
[16:13] | Thank you. Oh, yeah. | 谢谢 嗯 |
[16:15] | Yeah, just slide them on my finger. | 对 放到我手指上就行了 |
[16:18] | -Come on, let’s try it again. -I thought you were gonna… | – 来吧 我们再试一次 – 你不是准备 |
[16:24] | Okay. Still got it. | 好 宝刀未老啊 |
[16:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[16:43] | No, no… Ugh. | 不 不 啊 |
[16:47] | Move! – | 快让开 |
[16:55] | What is that, a tornado? | 那是什么 龙卷风吗 |
[16:57] | That ain’t like any tornado I ever seen. | 我从没见过这样的龙卷风 |
[17:00] | Dust storm! | 是沙尘暴 |
[17:01] | Everybody get inside! | 大家进屋 |
[17:03] | Inside, come on! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 进屋 来吧 快走 快走 快走 |
[17:07] | Everybody haul ass inside, now! | 都给我滚进去 快 |
[17:13] | Little sand never hurt nobody. | 小小沙子 没事的 |
[17:25] | Get in! If you have any hatches, | 进去 要是有出口 |
[17:27] | now is the time to batten them down! | 赶快封起来 |
[17:29] | Kinnear! Hit the bay doors! | 金尼尔 去关门 |
[17:40] | Come on! Inside, get inside! | 快来 进来 进来 |
[17:44] | April! Where are you? | 艾普尔 你在哪儿 |
[17:46] | Go, go, go, go. Ma’am, you got to get inside. | 快 快 快 快 女士 你得进去 |
[17:48] | No, my daughter. She was playing right there. | 不 我的女儿 她刚才就在那里玩 |
[17:50] | And I w… I looked down for one second. | 我 就一秒没注意 |
[17:52] | I’ll go look for her. | 我去找她 |
[18:00] | Come on. Come with me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[18:03] | Come on, follow me, follow me. | 来吧 跟我来 跟我来 |
[18:12] | Make sure she’s all right. I’ll be back. | 照顾好她 我马上就回来 |
[18:15] | -Where the hell are you going? -There’s more people over there. | – 你要去哪里 – 那边的人更多 |
[19:22] | Breaking news as a massive dust storm | 突发新闻 大规模沙尘暴 |
[19:24] | 35 miles wide and nearly two miles tall | 35英里宽 将近2英里高 |
[19:26] | barrels across Austin, | 席卷奥斯汀 |
[19:28] | with winds clocking in at 65 miles per hour, | 风速达到每小时65英里 |
[19:29] | wreaking havoc on a massive scale. | 造成大规模破坏 |
[19:32] | So much for “no crazy calls around here.” | 没有疯狂的险情这个屁话到此为止了 |
[19:34] | Yeah, we got the 126 in the house now. | 是噢 这里有我们126中队的人 |
[19:36] | -We bring the crazy. -Unfortunately, first responders | – 是我们带来了疯狂 – 不幸的是 第一批反应人员 |
[19:38] | won’t really know what they’re up against | 在尘埃开始消散之前 |
[19:41] | until the dust starts to clear. | 不会知道他们面对的是什么 |
[19:43] | – -All right, everybody gear up. | 来 大家都穿好装备 |
[19:45] | The second the storm passes, we’re out. | 第二波风暴一过 我们就出去 |
[19:47] | PAUL: Man, that’s like something out of The Mummy. | 天呐 这就像《木乃伊》里的情节 |
[19:49] | How the hell does one of these things even start anyway? | 这沙尘暴到底是怎么开始的 |
[19:50] | They happen in Lebanon. | 在黎巴嫩形成的 |
[19:52] | All it takes is a downburst of low-pressure air | 只需要一股低压气流 |
[19:54] | into a big, dry patch of soil and boom, | 进入一大片干燥的土地 然后 |
[19:56] | -you’ve got yourself a haboob. -Say what? | – 你就得到了一个哈布沙暴 – 什么 |
[19:58] | Haboob. Massive dust storm. That’s what they’re called. | 哈布沙暴 巨大的沙尘暴 名字就是哈布沙暴 |
[20:00] | -That’s just not right. -I know. Mother Nature ain’t no joke. | – 这可不对劲 – 我知道 大自然母亲可不是闹着玩的 |
[20:02] | No, I mean that she just said the word “haboob” | 不 我是说她刚说了 哈布 |
[20:04] | and Probie wasn’t here to enjoy it. | 菜鸟却没能在这儿享受 |
[20:13] | Hey, get away from the bus! | 喂 离巴士远点 |
[20:15] | Hey! Get away! | 喂 躲开 |
[20:16] | Get away, come on! | 躲开 快点 |
[20:17] | Hey, come on, come on. Come on. | 喂 来 来 来 |
[20:23] | -Hey, wait. -Yeah? | – 喂 等等 – 怎么 |
[20:26] | Go find a landline, call 911. | 去找座机 打911 |
[20:28] | Tell them there’s been a midair collision | 告诉他们韦尔斯沃斯广场发生了 |
[20:30] | over Wellsworth Square. | 空中碰撞 |
[20:31] | -Go! Go! Go! -Okay, I’m going. | – 走走走 – 好 我去 |
[20:42] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[21:14] | I see you! I see you! I’m coming! | 我看到你了 我看到你了 我来了 |
[21:35] | -Where-where does it hurt? -My legs– I think they’re broken. | – 哪儿疼 – 我的腿 我想是断了 |
[21:38] | Hey, you two, I need your help! | 嘿 你们两个 我需要你们帮忙 |
[21:40] | What’s your name, sir? | 先生 你叫什么名字 |
[21:41] | Julian. Uh, where am I? | 朱利安 呃 我在哪儿 |
[21:43] | Wellsworth Square. You’ve been in an accident. | 韦尔斯沃斯广场 你出事故了 |
[21:45] | No. W-Was I-was I certified? | 不 我 我拿到驾照了吗 |
[21:47] | Don’t worry about that right now. Guys, this is Julian. | 现在别管这个了 各位 这是朱利安 |
[21:50] | I think he may have a concussion. | 他可能脑震荡了 |
[21:51] | I need you to stay with him and keep him talking | 你们得陪着他 让他一直说话 |
[21:53] | -till help gets here, okay? -Thank you. | – 直到救援到来 好吗 – 谢谢 |
[21:54] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[22:27] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[22:29] | All right, well, if you hear anything you, uh, let me know. | 好吧 如果你有什么消息 告诉我 |
[22:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:34] | Seems like the 129 lost an engine. | 129队好像没了个引擎 |
[22:36] | -Along with its crew. -What do you mean, lost? | – 一起没的还有队员 – 你说没了是什么意思 |
[22:39] | They were out on a call when the storm hit. | 风暴来袭时 他们正在外面出警 |
[22:40] | No one can reach them. | 没人能联系上他们 |
[22:42] | Hey, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[22:44] | Got to find them. | 必须找到他们 |
[22:46] | Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Hey. | 慢着 嘿 |
[22:47] | We already have people out there looking for them, Owen. | 我们已经派人出去找他们了 欧文 |
[22:50] | Mateo Chavez– he’s my probie. | 马特奥·查维斯 他是我的菜鸟 |
[22:53] | He’s with the 129 today. | 他今天跟着129队 |
[22:56] | Folks, if you can walk and talk | 伙计们 如果你们能走能说话 |
[22:57] | without too much pain, have a seat in the green zone. | 而且不是很疼 去绿色区域找个位置坐 |
[23:00] | Broken bones, non-life-threatening burns | 有骨折 没有危及生命的烧伤 |
[23:02] | and cuts: yellow zone. | 和伤口 去黄色区域 |
[23:03] | Anything more serious than that, red zone, | 任何更严重的 去红色区域 |
[23:06] | so the first responders know who to treat first. | 这样现场急救员好知道先救助谁 |
[23:09] | -Sir, are you on any medication? | 先生 你有吃什么药吗 |
[23:12] | thyroid meds, and-and heparin for my heart. | 甲状腺剂 还有肝素治疗我的心脏 |
[23:14] | MATEO: Heparin’s a blood thinner. This could make the hemorrhage worse. | 肝素是血液稀释剂 可能加重失血情况 |
[23:17] | I’m gonna need to tourniquet your leg, okay? | 我要把你的腿绑起来止血 好吗 |
[23:18] | -Hey, can I borrow your belt? -Yeah, sure. | – 嘿 能借你皮带用用吗 – 可以 |
[23:22] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[23:24] | Hey, uh, where the heck are they– | 嘿 那些现场急救员 |
[23:25] | -the first responders? -Sir, they’re on their way. | – 到底去哪儿了 – 先生 他们马上就到 |
[23:27] | It’s gonna be tough with the storm. | 因为暴风肯定会有延迟 |
[23:30] | Little squeeze. | 要挤一挤 |
[23:36] | Take him to the red zone. | 带他去红色区域 |
[23:37] | See if you can get him some water | 看看能不能在某个餐厅 |
[23:38] | -from one of the restaurants. -All right. | – 给他找点水喝 – 好 |
[23:39] | Sir, don’t forget | 先生 别忘了 |
[23:41] | I need you to tell the paramedics | 我要你告诉医护人员 |
[23:42] | that you’re on medication. It’s very important. | 你现在吃的药 这很重要 |
[23:44] | I-I won’t. God bless you, son. | 我不会的 上帝保佑你 孩子 |
[23:47] | Hey! Are any firefighters here yet? | 嘿 消防员还没到吗 |
[23:50] | Some people need help. | 有人需要帮忙 |
[23:52] | I’m a firefighter. Where are they? | 我是消防员 他们在哪儿 |
[23:55] | I heard screaming on the sixth floor on my way out. | 我出来的时候听到六楼有尖叫声 |
[23:57] | I think they’re trapped in an elevator. | 我估计他们被困在电梯里了 |
[24:04] | Of course they are. | 肯定是的 |
[24:12] | Folks, we are getting our first images of the damage done | 各位 我们收到沙尘暴现场的 |
[24:15] | by the dust storm. Authorities are begging people to shelter | 一手影像资料 当局请求大家找地方躲避 |
[24:16] | in place, as scores of pileups | 从朗德罗克到 |
[24:18] | have been reported from Round Rock to West Lake Hills. | 西湖山群之间已经发生多起连环车祸 |
[24:21] | With emergency calls coming from all parts of the city, | 城市各地都在拨打急救电话 |
[24:24] | first responders are spread to their limit. | 现场急救员已经到达极限 |
[24:25] | You think we can get the rig out of the garage? | 咱们能把车子开出车库吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah. I know where they keep the keys. | 嗯 我知道他们把钥匙放在哪儿 |
[24:30] | It came out of nowhere! | 不知道从哪冒出来的 |
[24:33] | Mommy, you need to go. | 妈咪 你该走了 |
[24:37] | No. Babies, Mommy doesn’t work today. | 不 宝贝 妈妈今天不上班 |
[24:39] | But you heard him. Those people need help. | 可是你听到他的话了 那些人需要帮助 |
[24:41] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[24:50] | Fire station 129, | 这里是129消防站 |
[24:51] | this is Firefighter Trout. | 消防员特劳特 |
[24:52] | Yeah, this is Captain Owen Strand, 126. | 嗯 我是欧文·斯特兰德队长 126消防站的 |
[24:55] | I’m call to see if you’ve heard from | 我打电话是想问问失踪的 |
[24:56] | your missing engine. | 消防车有消息了吗 |
[24:57] | Uh, no, our-our ladder’s out looking for ’em now. | 没有 我们梯队出去找他们了 |
[25:00] | Do you have any idea if Mateo Chavez was on it? | 你知道里面有没有个叫马特奥·查维斯的 |
[25:02] | Oh, yeah, the probie kid. | 对 那个菜鸟 |
[25:03] | Yeah, uh, he, uh, he didn’t go with them. | 是的 他 他没跟他们一起去 |
[25:05] | He-he went out to pick up a lunch order for the house. | 他出去给大家买午餐了 |
[25:08] | And you haven’t heard from him either? | 你也没有他的消息吗 |
[25:09] | Not that I know of, no. | 现在还没有 |
[25:11] | Where’d you order lunch from? | 你们午饭在哪买的 |
[25:22] | Well, alive is good. Do you know where you are? | 活着就好 你知道你的位置吗 |
[25:25] | Uh, my backyard. | 我的后院 |
[25:26] | Can you give me your address? | 能告诉我你的地址吗 |
[25:28] | 3412 Crockett Creek. | 克罗科特溪3412号 |
[25:29] | Did something collapse on you, ma’am? | 什么东西倒在你身上了吗 女士 |
[25:31] | No, I’m in a storage box. | 不是 我在一个储存箱里 |
[25:33] | Did you say a storage box? | 你是说储存箱吗 |
[25:34] | I was gardening. I took cover when the storm hit. | 我在后花园干活 沙尘暴来临时我找地方躲避 |
[25:38] | And-and now I can’t get it open. | 现在我打不开它了 |
[25:40] | We are getting reports of, uh, dust drifts | 我们收到报告称 沙尘漂移 |
[25:43] | up to eight feet high. | 高达八英尺 |
[25:44] | Is this Margaret Gilbert? | 你是玛格丽特·吉尔伯特吗 |
[25:46] | -Yes. -Try to stay calm. | – 是 – 尽量冷静 |
[25:47] | Now, I see you live with your husband. | 我看到你是跟丈夫住在一起 |
[25:49] | Is he at home? | 他在家吗 |
[25:50] | He was taking a nap when I came outside. | 我出来的时候他在午睡 |
[25:52] | -He’s not answering. -Okay. | – 他没接电话 – 好的 |
[25:53] | I’m gonna try him anyway. Is he the 0470 number? | 我还是再打给他试试 0470是他的电话吗 |
[25:57] | -Yes. -Okay. | – 是 – 好 |
[25:58] | – -This is Hammond, | 我是哈蒙德 |
[25:59] | and, shoot– you just missed me. | 糟糕 你刚好错过我了 |
[26:01] | -Right to voice mail. -Oh, God. | – 直接到语音信箱了 – 天哪 |
[26:04] | I can’t breathe. I-I… I’m having trouble breathing. | 我不能呼吸了 我感到呼吸困难 |
[26:06] | -I can’t breathe! -Margaret, listen, | – 我出不了气了 – 玛格丽特 听我说 |
[26:07] | if you can talk, then you can breathe, okay? | 你要是能说话 你就能呼吸 |
[26:09] | Now, I know it’s difficult, | 我知道这很困难 |
[26:11] | but I need you to take slow, deep breaths | 但是我要你缓慢地深呼吸 |
[26:13] | to conserve your oxygen. | 节约氧气 |
[26:14] | -Okay. -Margaret, | – 好 – 玛格丽特 |
[26:15] | we’re not gonna wait for first responders. | 我们等不了急救人员了 |
[26:18] | Now, we are gonna get you out of there. | 我们要想办法让你出去 |
[26:19] | I need you to keep your head for me, though, | 不过 我需要你保持清醒 |
[26:21] | -okay? You said you were -Okay. | – 好吗 你说你是在 – 好 |
[26:22] | in a storage box– what do you keep in there? | 储存箱里 你在里面放了什么 |
[26:25] | -Gardening supplies. -Okay, now, | – 园艺用品 – 好的 |
[26:27] | does that mean you have tools in there? | 就是说里面有工具了 |
[26:29] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 有 |
[26:32] | Okay, good. Can you reach any of them? | 很好 你能拿到吗 |
[26:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:41] | -I’ve got a hand trowel. -Okay, good. | – 我拿到一个手铲 – 非常好 |
[26:44] | What’s the box made out of? | 这个箱子是用什么做的 |
[26:46] | W-Wood. Pi-Pine, I think. | 木头 我想是松木 |
[26:48] | Okay, pine box. Same as an old-school coffin. | 好 松木箱子 就像老式棺材 |
[26:50] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[26:52] | Perfect? | 太好了 |
[26:53] | How is that perfect? | 这怎么好了 |
[26:54] | I’m following protocols for someone buried alive | 我这就按照被活埋在棺材的标准流程 |
[26:56] | in a coffin. | 教你自救 |
[26:57] | Which I didn’t even know we had. | 我都不知道还有这么一个流程 |
[26:59] | Okay, listen, Margaret, I need you to take the trowel | 听好了 玛格丽特 我要你把手铲 |
[27:01] | and place it in the center of the lid. | 插在盖子的中心 |
[27:03] | That’s where it should be its weakest. | 那里应该是最薄弱的地方 |
[27:05] | I need you to hit the center as hard as you can. | 我要你尽力往那个地方铲 |
[27:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:11] | No, Grace, | 没用 格蕾丝 |
[27:13] | it’s not… | 没 |
[27:14] | -it’s not-it’s not working. -It’s gonna work, Margaret. | – 没用 – 会有用的 玛格丽特 |
[27:16] | We just have to get it to crack, okay? Don’t stop. | 只需要等它裂开一条缝 不要停 |
[27:22] | Aah! It’s cracking! It’s cracking! | 裂开了 裂开了 |
[27:24] | -Keep going. -Oh, my God. | – 继续 – 天哪 |
[27:33] | I can get my hands through! | 我可以把手伸出去了 |
[27:36] | It’s just dirt! More dirt! | 全是土 好多土 |
[27:38] | -It’s coming in! -That’s what we want. | – 都涌进来了 – 就是要这样 |
[27:40] | Now, the weight of the dirt and gravity should help | 泥土的重量和重力应该能 |
[27:43] | get you out of that box. | 帮你从箱子里出来 |
[27:44] | Margaret, listen, before you do, | 玛格丽特 听我说 在你出去之前 |
[27:45] | we need you to protect your airways on your way out. | 我要你出去的时候保护好你的呼吸通道 |
[27:47] | Now, are you able to remove your shirt? | 你能脱掉上衣吗 |
[27:49] | Can a sweater work? | 卫衣行吗 |
[27:51] | Yes. Yes, use that. | 可以 用卫衣 |
[27:53] | Okay. Okay. It’s on. | 好了 罩上了 |
[27:55] | Okay, good. Now, try to wriggle your body | 很好 现在尽量摇动你的身体 |
[27:57] | so that your arms come out first. | 好让你的胳膊先出去 |
[27:59] | Keep climbing until you reach the surface. | 一直爬到地面上去 |
[28:01] | Do not stop, Margaret. You can do it. | 不要停 玛格丽特 你可以的 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:29] | Aah! I’m out! | 我出来了 |
[28:31] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 你出来了 |
[28:32] | Good job, Margaret. | 干得漂亮 玛格丽特 |
[28:33] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 |
[28:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:38] | Everything ready with the rig? | 车子准备好了吗 |
[28:39] | Gassed, stocked and ready to rock. | 油加满 装备齐全 随时待命 |
[28:41] | All right. Girls, | 听好 孩子们 |
[28:43] | you mind your babysitter, you promise? | 管好你们的保姆噢 保证 |
[28:45] | -We promise! -We promise! | – 我们保证 – 我们保证 |
[28:48] | -Adorable. -Right? | – 好可爱 – 可不是嘛 |
[28:54] | Don’t you worry about us. Go save the world. | 别担心我们 去拯救世界吧 |
[29:00] | Go! Get out of here! | 快走 离开这里 |
[29:06] | Hello! Anybody there? | 喂 这里有人吗 |
[29:09] | Yes! We’re in here! | 有 我们在这里 |
[29:12] | Help us! Please help us! | 救命 拜托救救我们 |
[29:15] | We’re stuck in here! | 我们被困在里面了 |
[29:18] | Austin Fire, I’m gonna get you out. | 我是奥斯汀消防局的 我会救你们出去的 |
[29:20] | The fire department’s here. | 消防局来了 |
[29:21] | -We’re gonna be okay. – | 我们会没事的 |
[29:24] | Aah! Please hurry! | 拜托快点 |
[29:26] | It feels like it’s going to fall! | 好像要掉下去了 |
[29:28] | MATEO: I just have to get these doors open. | 我得先打开这扇门 |
[29:34] | -How many people are in there? -JUDY: Five. | – 里面有几个人 – 五个 |
[29:36] | There-There’s five of us. What happened? | 我们有五个人 出什么事了 |
[29:38] | It felt like a bomb went off. | 感觉像是炸弹爆炸了 |
[29:39] | Airplane hit the building. | 飞机撞上了这栋楼 |
[29:41] | Oh, my God, terrorists? | 天哪 恐怖分子吗 |
[29:43] | Mother Nature. Is anybody injured? | 自然灾害 有人受伤吗 |
[29:44] | I-I don’t think so. We’re just soaked. | 应该没有 我们只是吓坏了 |
[29:48] | -A pipe burst or something? -I don’t think it’s water. | – 有什么管子爆了吗 – 应该不是水管 |
[29:51] | -It-it smells like chemicals. – | 闻起来好像化学品 |
[29:53] | It’s giving me a headache. | 让我觉得头疼 |
[30:03] | I thought you said the fire department was here. | 你不是说消防局来了吗 |
[30:06] | I am the fire department. | 我就是消防局的 |
[30:07] | Oh, God. We’re gonna die. | 天哪 我们要死了 |
[30:11] | Hey. You’re not gonna die. | 嘿 你们不会死的 |
[30:12] | -Cap? -Nobody move. | – 队长 – 大家不要动 |
[30:14] | Nobody use their phones. Nobody vape. | 大家不要打电话 不要吸电子烟 |
[30:18] | Cap, how’d you find me? | 队长 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:19] | -I followed your trail. -Of patty melts? | – 循着线索来的 – 跟着面包屑吗 |
[30:22] | -Of rescues. -Oh, cool. I was using that to pry the doors open. | – 是一路被你救的人 – 酷 我想用那个撬开那个门呢 |
[30:25] | No. No, listen, they’re standing in jet fuel. | 不行 听着 他们站在喷气燃料箱里 |
[30:27] | That’s what that smell is. | 刚才就是那个味道 |
[30:28] | If we use anything metal to open those doors | 我们要是用金属撬门 |
[30:30] | -that throws a spark… -The whole thing goes up. | – 弄出火花的话 – 整个地方都会爆炸 |
[30:49] | -Strickland, Marwani. -Yep? | – 斯特里克兰 马尔瓦尼 – 是 |
[30:52] | Start triaging until medical lands. | 开始分流 等待医护人员到来 |
[31:00] | Cap? | 队长 |
[31:02] | I think somebody already took care of triage. | 已经有人分流了 |
[31:05] | Who? We’re the first company on scene. | 谁啊 我们是第一批到达现场的急救员 |
[31:07] | Excuse me, guys, uh, who separated you into these groups? | 打扰一下 各位 是谁把你们分成各组的 |
[31:09] | Uh, that, uh, handsome firefighter. | 有个帅气的消防员 |
[31:16] | Hey, I’ll be damned. | 见鬼了 |
[31:18] | Hey, you mean him, don’t you? | 嘿 你是说他吗 |
[31:20] | No. | 不是 |
[31:22] | Him | 他 |
[31:31] | -Hey, Cap. -Hey, guys. | – 队长 – 各位 |
[31:35] | rubber mallets, wooden blocks. | 橡皮槌 木块 |
[31:37] | What is happening? | 这是干什么 |
[31:39] | All right, everybody, we’re back. | 各位 我们回来了 |
[31:41] | Brought some friends along to help. | 还带了一些朋友来帮忙 |
[31:45] | All right, now, listen, when we get these doors open, | 听好了 等我们把这扇门打开 |
[31:47] | you’ve got to be ready to help everybody out, okay? | 你们要准备好救大家出来 知道吗 |
[31:50] | -Okay, got it. -All right. | – 明白 – 好 |
[32:02] | Uh, Cap? | 队长 |
[32:03] | I’m aware. | 我注意到了 |
[32:04] | Be ready, people. | 准备好各位 |
[32:07] | -All right, that’s it. -All right, everybody, | – 好了 可以了 – 好 各位 |
[32:09] | -Hurry up, let’s go. -everybody, let’s go. | – 赶紧行动 – 各位 快出来 |
[32:11] | Move, move, move, quick! | 快点 快点 行动 |
[32:17] | Okay, folks, come on out. | 来 伙计们 出来 |
[32:19] | Bridget, you first. Graham, help me get her up. | 布里吉特 你先 格兰姆 帮我送她上去 |
[32:22] | -Watch your head. -Come on. | – 小心头 – 快来 |
[32:24] | Yep. | 好 |
[32:25] | -You too, come on, come on. -Yeah. | – 你也来 快点 快点 – 好 |
[32:27] | There you go. Straight out, straight out. | 好了 出来了 出来了 |
[32:30] | Good. Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[32:32] | – -Uh-oh, what’s that? | 糟糕 什么声音 |
[32:35] | Aah! Help me! | 救命 |
[32:37] | -Help me! – Graham, don’t move. -Graham! | – 救命 – 格兰姆 别动 – 格兰姆 |
[32:39] | -Help! -Hold still. Don’t move. | – 救命 – 抓紧了 别动 |
[32:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:47] | Cap, what are you doing? | 队长 你干嘛呢 |
[32:48] | Cap, get out of there! | 队长 快出来 |
[32:50] | Okay. Come on, grab my hand. | 来 赶紧 抓住我的手 |
[32:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:55] | I gotcha. All right. | 抓住你了 |
[32:58] | You guys got him? | 你们抓住他了吗 |
[33:00] | Get out! Cap! | 出来 队长 |
[33:03] | Help me pull him in. Grab his arm. | 帮我把他拉出来 抓住他胳膊 |
[33:04] | All right, we got you, we got you. | 没事了 抓住你了 抓住你了 |
[33:29] | No major injuries, but they’re covered in jet fuel. | 没有重大伤亡 但他们身上全是飞机燃油 |
[33:31] | You’re gonna want to hose them down before you travel them. | 得把油冲洗干净才能转意 |
[33:33] | We can help with that. | 交给我们吧 |
[33:34] | This way, folks. | 这边来 同志们 |
[33:36] | This way. Garcia, hook up a booster line. | 这边 加西亚 接一根水管 |
[33:41] | Grunt. | 大头兵 |
[33:43] | Grunt, is that you? | 大头兵 是你吗 |
[33:44] | Captain Tatum. | 塔图姆队长 |
[33:46] | What in Sam Hill are you doing over here? | 你到底来这干嘛的 |
[33:48] | I was in the neighborhood picking up lunch | 风暴来临的时候 |
[33:49] | when the storm hit. | 我在附近买午饭 |
[33:50] | I think you need to reread your academy manual, son. | 小子 你应该重读一下学员手册 |
[33:53] | Hank, what’s the protocol for being separated | 汉克 在事故现场被分派到另一消防队里的 |
[33:55] | -from one’s house in the field? -A firefighter | – 规矩是什么 – 消防员应当 |
[33:57] | is to radio dispatch and his commanding officer | 立即用对讲机向他的指挥官 |
[34:01] | of their current situation immediately. | 通报目前的情况 |
[34:03] | That’d be a fail, grunt. | 你违规了 大头兵 |
[34:04] | KP duty for a month. | 罚你做一个月的帮厨兵 |
[34:06] | Not that you did any better today. Isn’t that right, Cap? | 你今天做的也没有更好吧 队长 |
[34:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:11] | -And you are? -Owen Strand. | – 你是谁 – 欧文·斯特兰 |
[34:13] | Special assistant to the deputy chief. | 副局长的特别助理 |
[34:15] | And this man’s actual captain. | 真正的队长是他 |
[34:17] | And the only reason that I’m out here today | 我今天来这的唯一原因 |
[34:19] | is your rig didn’t check in for hours. | 就是你好几个小时还没到 |
[34:21] | That’s different. We broke down in the dust storm, | 这不一样 车在沙尘暴中抛锚了 |
[34:23] | killed all our comms. | 所有通讯都断了 |
[34:25] | Y’all thought it was smart | 你们以为沙尘暴天 |
[34:26] | to drive around through the dust storm? | 开车出门是明智之选吗 |
[34:29] | Talk about breaking protocols. | 说到违反条款 |
[34:31] | It snuck up on us. | 我们不知不觉也违反了 |
[34:34] | Hey, you. | 喂 你 |
[34:36] | You think it’s funny, grunt? | 你觉得好笑吗 大头兵 |
[34:37] | Start wiping down this rig. | 把车擦干净 |
[34:39] | I want it dust-free by the time we’re done with this call. | 完成这次任务前把车擦得一尘不染 |
[34:42] | That really necessary, Captain? | 那真没必要 队长 |
[34:44] | It’s cool. I-I got it. | 没事 我擦 |
[34:45] | Captain Tatum, I’ll wipe down your cab, | 塔图姆队长 我会好好擦车的 |
[34:48] | I’ll pick up your fatty foods, | 我会帮你买高脂食物 |
[34:50] | I’ll scrub your disgusting floors. | 会给你刷肮脏的地板 |
[34:51] | ‘Cause that’s who I am. | 因为是我的职责所在 |
[34:53] | At least he’s a happy grunt. | 至少他是个快乐的大头兵 |
[34:55] | No, I’m a firefighter! | 不 我是个消防员 |
[34:58] | And I’ve already reread the FD manual, like, five times! | 我已经重读过消防手册了 读了有五遍了 |
[35:00] | Listened to it, actually, because my friends | 其实是听的 因为是我的朋友们 |
[35:01] | recorded it for me. | 帮我录好的 |
[35:02] | So I’ve learned how to respond to toxic spills | 所以我知道遇到毒害物质泄漏 |
[35:05] | and dumpster fires, all of which was great training | 和垃圾车起火该如何响应 这些训练 |
[35:07] | for working with you guys at the 129. | 在我和你们129队共事时可太好用了 |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 说得好 |
[35:16] | Hope you enjoyed yourself, insubordinate little… | 你爱咋咋地吧 你个不听话的小子 |
[35:26] | Captain, hey… | 队长 |
[35:29] | Medics! Hey, we need a medic! | 医护人员 快派医护人员 |
[35:32] | -Make a hole. -Captain. | – 让开点 – 队长 |
[35:34] | Didn’t expect to see you out here today. | 没想到今天能在这见到你 |
[35:35] | Likewise. What happened here? | 我也是 怎么回事 |
[35:37] | I don’t know. He started ripping me a new one | 不知道 他刚才骂我来着 |
[35:39] | and then he started foaming at the mouth. | 然后就口吐白沫了 |
[35:41] | TK, check his O2 levels, Nancy, get the Ambu bag. | TK 查看他的氧含量 南茜拿个压式苏醒球 |
[35:44] | Judging by the sputum, he’s aspirated a lot of dust. | 从唾液来看 他吸入了太多灰尘 |
[35:47] | Can anybody tell me if he was in the storm when it started? | 沙尘暴开始时他时是不是在风暴里 |
[35:50] | We were stuck on the side of the road trying to fix our engine. | 我们被困在路边想修好发动机来着 |
[35:52] | But why would it start now? | 但为何现在发作了呢 |
[35:55] | His trachea’s probably been swelling | 他的气管可能一直 |
[35:57] | this whole time. The yelling put him over the top. | 都肿着 骂完之后肿到极限了 |
[35:59] | -Cap, no chest rise. -TK: O2 sats falling. | – 队长 胸不起伏了 – 氧含量在下降 |
[36:02] | His airway’s closed up. He’s drowning in dust. | 他的气道要闭合了 他要呛灰呛死了 |
[36:04] | Nancy, prep to intubate. | 南茜 准备插管 |
[36:07] | Hang in there, Captain. | 撑住 队长 |
[36:16] | Cap, I can’t get it in. | 队长 我插不进去 |
[36:19] | His vocal cords are way too swollen. | 他的声带太肿了 |
[36:21] | -Should we trach him? -No. Not in this dust. | – 要给他切开气管吗 – 不行 沙尘太重 |
[36:22] | We’re gonna have to go through the eye of the needle. | 我们得见缝插针了 |
[36:24] | TK, hand me the bougie. | TK 把探条给我 |
[36:28] | Slide over. | 滑进去 |
[36:35] | – -Cap, he’s cyanotic. | 队长 他脸色青紫了 |
[36:37] | We’re losing him. | 他快不行了 |
[36:39] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[36:44] | Got it. | 好了 |
[36:53] | Come on, Captain. | 加油啊 队长 |
[36:59] | Hey. His O2 levels are rising and his heart’s stabilizing. | 他的氧含量上升了 心率稳定了 |
[37:02] | He’s pinking up. | 他面色开始红润了 |
[37:03] | There you are. | 搞定 |
[37:05] | Welcome back, Captain. | 欢迎回来 队长 |
[37:07] | Nancy, can you take it from here? | 南茜 接下来交给你行吗 |
[37:09] | Good hands, Captain. | 干得漂亮 队长 |
[37:12] | Rescue 126. Hey! | 126救援队 |
[37:31] | -Buttercup. Come on. -Yo, Carlos, | – 毛毛 快来 – 卡洛斯 |
[37:34] | you should’ve seen our boy putting that asshat captain | 你真该看看咱兄弟是怎么当着众人的面 |
[37:36] | on blast in front of everyone. | 狂怼那个混蛋队长的 |
[37:38] | Yo, hey, man, what did you say? | 你咋说的来着 |
[37:39] | It was all a white-hot blur. | 我都激动的忘了 |
[37:41] | Mm-mmm. You called them a toxic dumpster fire. | 你说那是有毒的垃圾车火灾 |
[37:43] | I have never been prouder of anyone in my life. | 我这辈子从没为谁自豪过 |
[37:47] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[37:48] | TK: Yeah, babe, seriously, | 没错 说真的 |
[37:50] | it was, like, the mother of all mic drops. | 简直吊爆了 |
[37:52] | He slayed him. I mean, literally. | 他完爆了他 一点不夸张 |
[37:54] | Dude dropped to the ground choking on dirt | 那家倒地了 被灰尘和自己的胆汁 |
[37:57] | and his own bile. | 呛住了 |
[37:59] | -Don’t worry, he lived. – | 别担心 他还活着 |
[38:01] | Wow. That all sounds pretty… | 听上去很 |
[38:03] | -Epic? -It was wicked. | – 传奇吗 – 其实很恶劣 |
[38:05] | I was gonna say “insane.” | 我本来想说疯狂 |
[38:07] | Mateo, aren’t you worried | 马特奥 你不担心 |
[38:09] | about what that captain might do to you? | 那个队长会怎么对付你吗 |
[38:10] | Nah. ‘Cause at the end of the day, he’s not my captain. | 不担心 下班之后 他就不是我的队长了 |
[38:14] | Not really. | 不是了 |
[38:15] | And I’m definitely not his probie. | 我绝对不是他手下的菜鸟 |
[38:17] | Right, but he could still put you through hell. | 对 但他还是能让你生不如死 |
[38:19] | Eh. More like purgatory. | 不如说是暂时的苦难 |
[38:21] | I just got to survive him and the rest of those 129 D-bags | 我得再忍他还有129队的混蛋们 |
[38:23] | a little while longer. | 一段时间 |
[38:25] | Then it’s back to the promised land of the 126, baby. | 然后就回到应许之地126队的时光吧 |
[38:27] | Come on, y’all, can I get a amen? | 拜托 朋友们 能说句阿门吗 |
[38:29] | -ALL: Amen. – | -阿门 |
[38:32] | Pardon our dust. | 灰尘太多 见笑了 |
[38:34] | Sometimes I feel like the dust | 有时候我觉得 |
[38:35] | has been chasing me for 20 years. | 灰尘都跟了我20年了 |
[38:37] | Well, | 好吧 |
[38:38] | it ain’t caught you yet, so… | 还没困扰到你 所以 |
[38:45] | Thank you, Cap. | 谢谢 队长 |
[38:47] | So how did, uh, Deputy Chief Radford take you spurning him? | 雷德福副局长为什么认为你无情拒绝他了 |
[38:53] | I didn’t spurn him. | 我没无情拒绝 |
[38:55] | Well, all right, you dismissed his heartfelt offer out of hand. | 反正你不假思索就拒绝了他的真心邀请 |
[38:58] | -What would you call that? -Maybe I did spurn him. | – 这你怎么说 – 也许是我无情拒绝了他 |
[39:01] | But you know what? He-he took it with a ton of grace, | 但说真的 他很体面地接受了 |
[39:04] | and I think he understands that it’s for a great cause. | 我想他明白我这样是为了大局 我有更好的理由 |
[39:08] | It’s for the best cause. | 是最好的理由 |
[39:11] | The 126. | 126中队 |
[39:13] | 126. | 126中队 |
[39:19] | They give you any sense at headquarters | 总部的人有说过 |
[39:22] | when they think they’ll get the station back up on its feet? | 他们什么时候能让消防站恢复吗 |
[39:24] | I mean, come on, these bureaucrats | 这帮官僚们 |
[39:25] | need 17 different signatures to change a light bulb. | 换个灯泡都要17个人签字呢 |
[39:28] | Damn. That red tape is no joke, man. | 靠 繁文缛节可不是开玩笑啊 |
[39:32] | May as well be trying to cut through steel. | 切割钢铁都比这个容易 |
[39:36] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[39:38] | What’s i… what’s it? | 什么没错 |
[39:40] | We’re firefighters. | 咱就是消防员啊 |
[39:43] | We cut through steel all the time. | 经常切开钢铁啊 |
[39:49] | All right, everything charred goes. | 好吧 烧焦的全都处理掉 |
[39:52] | I don’t care if it’s on the walls, on the floor | 我不管是在墙还是地板 |
[39:55] | or if it’s my espresso maker. | 还是我的咖啡机 |
[39:57] | It goes. | 都处理掉 |
[39:58] | TK: Get your chisels, your scrapers and your demo bars. | 拿上凿子 刮刀 锤子 |
[40:01] | And Mateo, here you go. | 马特奥 这个给你 |
[40:03] | MARJAN: Whoa, whoa, whoa. No fair. | 这不公平 |
[40:05] | Why does he get the sledgehammer? | 为什么他有大锤 |
[40:06] | Because I called it on the ride over. | 因为我来的时候预定了 |
[40:07] | And today’s my shoulder day. | 今天是我练肩膀的日子 |
[40:08] | Yeah, right, Probie. | 好吧 菜鸟 |
[40:09] | It has nothing to do with Thor? | 跟雷神没关系吗 |
[40:11] | MATEO: Also, Thor. | 跟雷神有点关系 |
[40:13] | Also, not probie. Not anymore. | 也不是菜鸟了 以后不是了 |
[40:15] | When we open this firehouse, | 我们打开消防局大门 |
[40:17] | you are looking at Firefighter Mateo Chavez. | 你们面前的就是消防员马特奥·查韦斯 |
[40:21] | – -Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[40:24] | -Ah, my boy. -Come on, come on! | – 兄弟 – 快来 |
[40:28] | Cap. | 队长 |
[40:29] | You brought the whole squad. | 你把小队都带来了 |
[40:31] | The squad insisted. | 小队员坚持要来 |
[40:32] | How are my favorite goddaughters doing, huh? | 我的干女儿们怎么样啊 |
[40:34] | We’re doing good. | 我们很好 |
[40:35] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[40:36] | Well, okay, then. | 好吧 |
[40:38] | ♪ You will never love me again ♪ | 你再也不会爱我 |
[40:41] | ♪ I can still hear you saying ♪ | 我还能听到你说 |
[40:45] | -♪ You would never break the chain ♪ -♪ | 你永远不会打破束缚 |
[40:48] | ♪ And if you don’t love me now… ♪ | 如果现在不爱我 |
[40:51] | Miss Tommy, | 想你啊汤米 |
[40:53] | this mean you change your mind? | 你这是改变想法了吗 |
[40:55] | The girls wouldn’t have it any other way. | 姑娘们不希望我离开 |
[40:57] | I have no idea how we’re gonna make this work, | 我不知道我们到底要怎么做 |
[40:59] | but… these are my people. | 但是 这些是我的队员们 |
[41:02] | This is home. | 这就是家 |
[41:04] | -Yeah, it is. – | 没错 |
[41:05] | ♪ I can still hear you saying ♪ | 我还能听见你说 |
[41:08] | ♪ You would never break the chain ♪ | 你永远不会打破束缚 |
[41:11] | -♪ Never break the chain ♪ -♪ And if you don’t love me now | – 你永远不会打破束缚 – 如果现在不爱我 |
[41:15] | ♪ You will never love me again ♪ | 你就永远不会再爱我 |
[41:19] | ♪ I can still hear you saying ♪ | 我还能听到你说 |
[41:22] | ♪ You would never break the chain ♪ | 你永远不会打破束缚 |
[41:24] | ♪ Never break the chain… ♪ | 你永远不会打破束缚 |
[41:33] | Well, Cap, | 队长 |
[41:35] | looks like the boys pulled through. | 看来兄弟们都恢复了 |
[41:38] | They sure did. | 是啊 |
[41:44] | Hey, what do you say, Billy? | 你觉得呢 比利 |
[41:45] | I thought you had, uh, that meeting or whatever. | 你不是开会呢么 |
[41:47] | Yeah, we finished early. | 我们提前结束了 |
[41:48] | Good. Well, welcome to the party. | 好啊 欢迎来到派对 |
[41:50] | You’re a little overdressed, there, Cap. | 你这身太严肃了 队长 |
[41:52] | Well, as it turns out, | 我发现 |
[41:54] | I’m not gonna be a captain for much longer. | 我当不了多久队长了 |
[41:56] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t tell me they shut down your firehouse. | 不不不 他们不会把你们消防站关闭了吧 |
[41:59] | Not exactly. Uh… | 不全是 |
[42:01] | Hey, everyone, can you hold the work for a second? | 大家 能先停一下吗 |
[42:03] | Come on over. I-I got something I need to say. | 过来 我有话要说 |
[42:08] | I, uh… | 我 |
[42:10] | wanted y’all to be the first to hear this, | 我想第一个亲口 |
[42:12] | direct from me. | 告诉你们 |
[42:14] | As soon as Deputy Chief Radford’s retirement | 副局长雷德福一正式 |
[42:17] | is official, | 退休 |
[42:20] | I’m gonna be Austin’s new deputy chief. | 我就成为奥斯汀市新任副局长 |
[42:23] | Hey, that’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[42:24] | -Congratulations, Billy. -Yeah. | – 恭喜啊 比利 – 是啊 |
[42:26] | Thank you. I think everybody here knows | 谢谢大家 大家应该都知道 |
[42:29] | that I consider this firehouse to be | 咱们局在我心里 |
[42:32] | sacred ground. | 是神圣的 |
[42:34] | I want y’all to know– each and every one of you– | 我想告诉大家 你们每个人 |
[42:36] | you have lived up to the great legacy | 你们没有辜负这些好人 |
[42:39] | of these fine men. | 留下的伟大遗赠 |
[42:40] | That’s about the highest compliment I could ever pay you. | 这是我给你们的最高褒奖了 |
[42:44] | Which… | 这 |
[42:46] | makes this next part so hard. | 让接下来的话有些难说 |
[42:50] | There’s no reason to continue what you’re doing here today. | 你们今天忙活的这些 没必要再继续了 |
[42:52] | We’re shutting down the 126. Permanently. | 我们要关闭126队了 永久的 |
[42:58] | This department is headed for a financial crisis. | 消防局面临着财政危机 |
[43:01] | I just read a very persuasive report | 我刚看了一份很有说服力的报告 |
[43:03] | that says there’s gonna be dire consequences | 上面说 如果我们不做艰难的选择 |
[43:05] | if we don’t start making the hard choices. | 可能会有可怕的后果 |
[43:07] | I wrote that report. | 报告是我写的 |
[43:10] | Yes, you did. | 是的 |
[43:12] | Wait, so we’re never getting back together? | 等等 我们是再也回不到一起了吗 |
[43:18] | I understand it is a painful sacrifice. | 我明白 这牺牲很痛苦 |
[43:21] | But it is for the greater good. | 但是为了大局 |
[43:26] | But you’re not deputy chief yet, are you? | 但你暂时还不是副局长呢不是吗 |
[43:28] | No, not yet. | 对 还不是 |
[43:31] | Good. | 那就好 |