时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Did you leave yet? | 你出发了吗 |
[00:04] | Nicky Baskin started a snowball fight | 差不多所有邻居 都去和尼奇・瓦斯克斯打雪仗了 |
[00:06] | with like the whole neighborhood! | 差不多所有邻居 都去和尼奇・瓦斯克斯打雪仗了 |
[00:07] | No, baby. They’re saying the roads | 不行 宝贝 他们说道路结冰不安全 |
[00:09] | aren’t safe with the ice. | 不行 宝贝 他们说道路结冰不安全 |
[00:10] | I don’t think I’ll be home for a while. | 我估计一时半会我还回不去呢 |
[00:12] | Then is it okay if I go out and play? | 那我可以出去玩吗 |
[00:14] | I promise I’ll be careful. | 我保证自己会小心的 |
[00:16] | Abe, you know the cold is bad for your asthma. | 安贝 你明明知道冷空气对你的哮喘不好 |
[00:19] | I’ll bring my inhaler. It’s no different than hockey. | 我会带上吸入剂 这和打冰球没什么两样 |
[00:21] | The difference is I’m at the rink during hockey. | 区别就是 打冰球的时候有我在场 |
[00:24] | But, Mom, they’re having fun. | 妈妈 但是他们现在玩得很开心 |
[00:27] | I know, and I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[00:29] | Listen, how about today you can eat junk food | 听着 不如这样吧 今天你可以吃垃圾食品 |
[00:31] | and play all the video games you want? | 玩你想玩的所有电子游戏 |
[00:33] | Okay. | -好吧 -我爱你 宝贝 |
[00:35] | I love you, honey. | -好吧 -我爱你 宝贝 |
[00:36] | I love you too, Mom. Get home safe. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[00:38] | I love you too, Mom. Get home safe. | 回家时注意安全 |
[01:59] | Hey, Nicky, where are you all going? | 嘿 尼奇 你们要去哪里 |
[02:01] | Home. We’ve been out here all day, man. I’m freezing. | 回家 |
[02:02] | Home. We’ve been out here all day, man. I’m freezing. | 哥们 我们已经在外面待了一整天了 我快冻僵了 |
[02:06] | All right, see you guys. | 好吧 再见 |
[02:11] | Abe with the breakaway! | 安贝即将单刀突破 |
[02:12] | It’s one-on-one, he shoots… | 与门将的正面对决 |
[02:14] | It’s one-on-one, he shoots… | 他射门了 |
[02:15] | he scores! | 得分 |
[02:18] | The crowd goes insane! | 观众都沸腾了 |
[02:52] | 911 紧急呼救:孤星 | |
[03:04] | Stay with me, man. You just keep breathing. | 坚持住 兄弟 保持呼吸 |
[03:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:10] | I made hot toddies. | 我调了些热棕榈酒 |
[03:13] | But I see you already have company. | 不过我看你已经有人陪了 |
[03:15] | Found him in the snow, he’s hypothermic. | 我在雪中发现了他 他现在体温过低 |
[03:18] | Owen, are you bleeding? | 欧文 你在流血吗 |
[03:20] | No, that’s not my blood. | 这不是我的血 |
[03:24] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[03:28] | The pressure’s not working. | 看来按压没用 |
[03:34] | Oh. Oh, boy. All right. | 天哪 |
[03:35] | Oh. Oh, boy. All right. | 好吧 这不是枪伤 但是看起来他是被刺伤的 |
[03:35] | It’s not a bullet wound, but looks like he was stabbed, | 好吧 这不是枪伤 但是看起来他是被刺伤的 |
[03:38] | hit a brachial artery. | 刺到了臂动脉 |
[03:40] | Okay, I need you to go over to the dresser | 好了 我需要你去橱柜 |
[03:42] | and get me a clean pair of socks | 给我拿一双干净的袜子和一瓶伏特加 |
[03:43] | and a bottle of vodka. | 给我拿一双干净的袜子和一瓶伏特加 |
[03:44] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[03:46] | I’m gonna have to cauterize this wound. | 我们必须对这个伤口进行烧灼 |
[03:48] | Come back and try to get him to open up his mouth, | 回来试着让他把嘴张开 |
[03:50] | see if he’ll bite down on the sock. | -看看他会不会咬住袜子 -你不是想先给他喝一杯吗 |
[03:51] | Should I try and give him a drink first? | -看看他会不会咬住袜子 -你不是想先给他喝一杯吗 |
[03:53] | No, the vodka’s for us. | 伏特加是给我们喝的 |
[03:59] | Sir? Sir? Sir? | 先生 |
[04:01] | Sir? Sir? Sir? | 先生 我需要你醒过来 |
[04:02] | I need you to wake up. I need you to open your mouth. | 先生 我需要你醒过来 |
[04:03] | I need you to wake up. I need you to open your mouth. | 我需要你张开嘴 |
[04:04] | – Que pasando? – Somos amigos. | 我需要你张开嘴 |
[04:11] | No, no, no, no! | 不 |
[04:14] | Sorry, amigo. | -不 -抱歉 朋友 |
[04:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[04:36] | that was awful. | -太可怕了 -他情况稳定了 |
[04:38] | He’s stabilized. | -太可怕了 -他情况稳定了 |
[04:40] | He’s lost a lot of blood. He’s gonna need a hospital. | 他失血过多 他需要去医院 |
[04:43] | Do you have a landline at your place? | 你家有座机吗 |
[04:45] | No, no landline. | 没有座机 |
[04:47] | But I do have the next best thing. | 我有稍逊一点的东西 |
[04:52] | Blizzard-like conditions continue to ravage Texas, | 百年一遇的暴风雪侵袭得克萨斯州 |
[04:53] | Blizzard-like conditions continue to ravage Texas, | 暴风雪持续肆虐德克萨斯州 导致道路无法通行 |
[04:55] | making roads impassable, | 暴风雪持续肆虐德克萨斯州 导致道路无法通行 |
[04:57] | knocking out cell service and power across the state. | 整个州的手机服务和电力供应全部中断 |
[04:59] | And nowhere is the situation more dire than here | 其中普罗维登斯牧场教堂的情况最为严重 |
[05:02] | at Providence Pasture Church, | 其中普罗维登斯牧场教堂的情况最为严重 |
[05:04] | where I’m told that in addition | 据了解 这里除了 一名年轻的志愿者被困之外 |
[05:05] | to a young volunteer stuck inside, | 据了解 这里除了 一名年轻的志愿者被困之外 |
[05:07] | a firefighter was trapped during a rescue operation. | 还有一名消防员在救援行动过程中被困 |
[05:11] | Cap, we gotta get in there before USAR boys | 队长 我们得赶在美国陆军后备队的人 给整栋大楼封上红色胶带之前进去 |
[05:13] | put a red tag on the whole building. | 队长 我们得赶在美国陆军后备队的人 给整栋大楼封上红色胶带之前进去 |
[05:15] | If they do, there’s a good reason for it. | 如果他们这样做 一定有合理原因 |
[05:16] | There has to be 20,000 pounds of ice on that structure. | 那座建筑上肯定有9000公斤的冰了 |
[05:19] | Maybe we can get you some ladders and chainsaws, | 要不我们给你们弄些梯子和电锯 |
[05:21] | start removing the bigger pieces. | -先把比较大块的搬开吧 -好 |
[05:23] | Yeah. Well, with all due respect, sir, | 长官 怒我直言 那需要好几天时间 |
[05:24] | that would take a couple of days. | 长官 怒我直言 那需要好几天时间 |
[05:25] | That’s better than the roof of Damocles | 那总比现在达摩克利斯屋顶 坍塌在你们头上要好 |
[05:27] | crashing down on your heads right now. | 那总比现在达摩克利斯屋顶 坍塌在你们头上要好 |
[05:29] | Dispatch to Captain Tatum. | 调度台呼叫塔图姆队长 |
[05:30] | Go for Captain Tatum. | 我是塔图姆队长 请讲 |
[05:31] | Judd, you saw what happened | 贾德 我们上次进去时 发生了什么你都看到了 |
[05:33] | the last time we went in. | 贾德 我们上次进去时 发生了什么你都看到了 |
[05:34] | We don’t even know Paul or that girl’s status. | 我们甚至不知道保罗或那个女孩的情况 |
[05:37] | Much less where they are in the pile. | 更不用说他们在废墟中的位置了 |
[05:39] | Okay, well, hey, Cap, Cap, Cap, Cap. | 好吧 嘿 队长 |
[05:43] | Hey, look, if we lose their little girl, | 嘿 听着 如果我们找不到他们的宝贝女儿 我希望我能看着他们的眼睛 |
[05:45] | I wanna be able to look ’em in the eye | 嘿 听着 如果我们找不到他们的宝贝女儿 我希望我能看着他们的眼睛 |
[05:47] | and say to ’em we did everything we could to save her. | 然后跟他们说 我们尽了一切努力来救她 |
[05:49] | And right now, we cannot do that. | 但是现在我们不能这么做 |
[05:52] | However, if we go in there and we’re quick and we tread lightly, | 但是如果我们进去 动作快点 脚步轻点 |
[05:54] | we can take a look around | 我们就能在美国陆军后备队 封锁现场之前勘察情况 |
[05:56] | before USAR shuts this whole scene down. | 我们就能在美国陆军后备队 封锁现场之前勘察情况 |
[06:01] | Okay, but if they make the call I want your word, | 好吧 但是如果他们下达命令 |
[06:03] | Okay, but if they make the call I want your word, | 我要你们保证会马上撤离 |
[06:04] | you get your butts out of there right away. | 我要你们保证会马上撤离 |
[06:06] | -Deal. -All right. | -就这么定了 -好 |
[06:07] | 129 just got another call. | 129队刚接到另一通电话 |
[06:09] | Downed lines arcing on a sprinter van. | 掉落的高压线压在厢车上冒火花 |
[06:11] | Okay if we leave the scene, Captain? | -我们可以离开现场吗 队长 -祝你们好运 |
[06:13] | Good luck. | -我们可以离开现场吗 队长 -祝你们好运 |
[06:14] | All right, 129, pack up your crap! | 好了 129队 带好你们的装备 |
[06:20] | Chavez. You got a wax build-up? | 查韦斯 你耳朵被耳屎塞住了吗 |
[06:23] | Your house is on the move. | 你的小队开始行动了 |
[06:26] | 129 may be my house, but Paul’s my family. | 也许我属于129小队 但保罗是我的家人 |
[06:30] | I have to help rescue him, sir. | 我必须要帮忙营救他 长官 |
[06:31] | You’re a good kid, Chavez. | 你是个善良的孩子 查韦斯 |
[06:33] | Not a bright kid, but a good one. | 不是个聪明的孩子 但很善良 |
[06:36] | All right if he joins your command, Captain? | 他可以加入你的指挥部吗 队长 |
[06:38] | We’d be glad to have him. | 我们很高兴他加入 |
[06:40] | The 126 boys really are something, aren’t they? | 这些126队的小伙子们真了不起 对吧 |
[06:43] | It’s not just the boys. | 不只是小伙子们 好了 122队 我们进去吧 |
[06:44] | All right, 122, let’s get in there. | 不只是小伙子们 好了 122队 我们进去吧 |
[06:49] | 这是911 有什么可以帮你 | |
[06:51] | 有个男孩…有个男孩被困在冰下面 | |
[06:54] | Okay, try to stay calm for me, ma’am. What’s your name? | 好 尽力保持冷静 女士 你叫什么名字 |
[06:57] | – It’s Carol. – Okay, Carol. | 卡罗尔 |
[06:58] | My name is Grace. | 好 卡罗尔 我叫格蕾丝 |
[06:59] | Now I see you’re at a residence | 现在我看到你在一处住宅里 西布莱尔大街226号 对吗 |
[07:01] | at 226 West Briar. | 现在我看到你在一处住宅里 西布莱尔大街226号 对吗 |
[07:03] | – Is that correct? – No! | 不 我是说 我确实在这里 但只是因为我需要座机 |
[07:03] | I mean, yes, I’m here, | 不 我是说 我确实在这里 但只是因为我需要座机 |
[07:05] | but only because I needed a landline. | 不 我是说 我确实在这里 但只是因为我需要座机 |
[07:07] | I tried to call from my cell, but… | 我试过用自己的手机打 但是… |
[07:09] | Yeah, the towers are out across the city. | 对 整个城市的信号塔都出故障了 你能告诉我那个男孩在哪里吗 |
[07:11] | Can you tell me where the boy is? | 对 整个城市的信号塔都出故障了 你能告诉我那个男孩在哪里吗 |
[07:13] | A block away, in the pond off Mill Road. | 在米尔路一个街区外的池塘里 |
[07:15] | Okay, I do see the pond. | 好 我确实看到了池塘 |
[07:16] | You said the boy’s under the ice? | 你说那个男孩在冰下面 是吗 |
[07:18] | Do you know how long he’s been under there? | 你知道他在下面多久了吗 |
[07:20] | No, my husband saw him open his eyes, | 不知道 我丈夫看到他睁开眼睛 |
[07:22] | but that was at least five minutes ago. | 但那至少是五分钟前 |
[07:24] | We tried to break the ice, but it’s too thick. | 我们试图凿冰 但是冰太厚了 |
[07:27] | You have to send somebody. | 你们一定要派个人过来 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 你们一定要派个人过来 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好 不幸的是 由于天气状况 |
[07:30] | Um, unfortunately, because of the weather, | 好 不幸的是 由于天气状况 |
[07:32] | there are no available fire trucks | 那个池塘方圆16公里内 都没有可用的消防车 |
[07:34] | within ten miles of that pond. | 那个池塘方圆16公里内 都没有可用的消防车 |
[07:35] | Well, then he’s gonna die! | 那样他会死掉的 |
[07:38] | But I do see one other unit in the area. | 但是我看到另外一个救援小队在这一片 |
[07:47] | Here they come! Over here! | 他们来了 |
[07:49] | Here they come! Over here! | 在这里 |
[07:50] | Well, there’s the ambulance, | 好吧 有救护车了 但是消防车在哪里 |
[07:52] | but where are the fire trucks? | 好吧 有救护车了 但是消防车在哪里 |
[07:58] | That must be them. | -肯定是那两个人 -好 泰肯 就把车停在这里 |
[07:59] | Okay, TK, park the rig right here. | -肯定是那两个人 -好 泰肯 就把车停在这里 |
[08:02] | Uh, we’re sliding. We’re sliding! | 我们在向下滑 |
[08:03] | Uh, we’re sliding. We’re sliding! | 我们要滑下去了 |
[08:06] | Or not. | 大概没有 |
[08:07] | All right, TK, get the ECMO machine ready to go, | 好了 泰肯 准备好体外膜肺氧合机 |
[08:10] | and start the warming fluids. | -好 -开始加温输液 |
[08:11] | Nancy, help me with the gurney. | 南希 帮我推轮床 |
[08:12] | And careful where you step. | 你踩冰的时候小心点 我可不想你的尾椎骨折了 |
[08:13] | No one needs a broken tailbone. | 你踩冰的时候小心点 我可不想你的尾椎骨折了 |
[08:15] | – Copy. – Copy. | -收到 -收到 |
[08:17] | He’s out there. I put my hat on the ice over where he is | 他在那里 |
[08:18] | He’s out there. I put my hat on the ice over where he is | 我把帽子放到了他所在位置的冰上方 |
[08:21] | so the firefighters can find him | 这样消防员到了就能找到他 |
[08:23] | when they get here. Are they close? | 这样消防员到了就能找到他 |
[08:24] | when they get here. Are they close? | 他们快到了吗 |
[08:25] | They’re all spoken for because of the Snowmageddon. | 由于雪灾他们都被派遣到别处了 |
[08:28] | Good news is, I was a firefighter in New York, | 好消息是 我曾经是一名纽约的消防员 |
[08:30] | so this is not my first ice rescue. | 所以这不是我第一次冰上救援 |
[08:32] | Okay, but-but don’t you need special gear for that? | 好 但是你不需要特殊装备吗 |
[08:37] | We’ll just have to improvise. | 我们只能随机应变了 |
[08:51] | Here, let me grab that. | 嘿 我来拿 |
[08:53] | Alright, what you got in here? | 嘿 这里面是什么 |
[08:55] | Oh, my God, look at that relic. | 老天 看看这个文物 |
[08:57] | When was the last time you used it? | 你上一次用是什么时候 |
[08:59] | Me? Never. No. | 我吗 从没用过 |
[09:01] | That belongs to my ex. | 那是我前男友的 |
[09:03] | Some guys collect baseball cards, | 有些男人收集棒球卡 有些男人热衷于改装车 |
[09:05] | others rebuild hot rods, | 有些男人收集棒球卡 有些男人热衷于改装车 |
[09:07] | Clyde was into ham radio. | 克莱德当时着迷于业余无线电 |
[09:10] | Sorry, I don’t have the instructions. | -抱歉 我没有说明书 -我们肯定能搞明白的 |
[09:12] | Oh, I’m sure we can figure it out. | -抱歉 我没有说明书 -我们肯定能搞明白的 |
[09:14] | Assuming that it works. | 假设这个能运转的话 |
[09:16] | No, it-it does. Or it did. | 别假设 它可以运转的 至少曾经可以 |
[09:18] | Clyde’s finest hour was raising some kook | 克莱德最高光的时刻就是用这个东西和在 加尔维斯顿的某个怪人联系上了 |
[09:20] | in Galveston on that thing. | 克莱德最高光的时刻就是用这个东西和在 加尔维斯顿的某个怪人联系上了 |
[09:22] | Here, emergency frequencies. | 还有这个 应急频率 |
[09:27] | Break emergency. Break emergency. | 断开 紧急情况 |
[09:29] | This is call sign 5-K-M-C-G. | 这是呼号 5KMCG |
[09:33] | Repeat, call sign 5-K-M-C-G. | 重复呼号 5KMCG |
[09:36] | Requesting emergency assistance. | 请求紧急援助 |
[09:40] | This is 5-K-M-C-G. | 这是5KMCG |
[09:44] | Requesting medical assistance. | 请求医疗援助 |
[09:47] | Copy 5-K-M-C-G. | 收到 5KMCG |
[09:49] | Contacting 9-1-1 via autopatch. | 通过自动转接联系911 |
[09:51] | Please remain on frequency. | 请保持频率 |
[09:55] | 5-K-M-C-G, you’ve reached Kerrville 9-1-1 dispatch. | 5KMCG 这里是克尔维尔911调度台 |
[09:58] | State the nature of your emergency. | -请说明你的紧急情况 -我是奥斯汀消防局的欧文・斯特兰德队长 |
[10:00] | This is Captain Owen Strand, AFD, | -请说明你的紧急情况 -我是奥斯汀消防局的欧文・斯特兰德队长 |
[10:02] | I am at 16 Polk Road on Mt. Tivy. | 我的位置是蒂维山的波克路16号 |
[10:04] | I have an adult male suffering from hypothermia | 我这里有一名体温过低的成年男性 |
[10:08] | and a severe brachial puncture injury. | 臂部有严重的穿刺伤 |
[10:11] | Serious or critical? | 严重还是危急 |
[10:12] | I cauterized the wound. He’s stable for now, | 我已对伤口进行烧灼 |
[10:13] | I cauterized the wound. He’s stable for now, | 他现在情况稳定 但是需要医疗援助 |
[10:14] | but he needs medical assistance. | 他现在情况稳定 但是需要医疗援助 |
[10:16] | Emergency response is jammed with the storm, Captain. | 应急救援因暴风雪受阻 队长 |
[10:19] | We’ll get someone up there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快派人过去 |
[10:20] | That’s code for don’t hold your breath. | 那就是别指望我们了的代号 |
[10:22] | Roger that, I’ll keep the channel open. | 那就是别指望我们了的代号 |
[10:23] | Roger that, I’ll keep the channel open. | 收到 我会保持频道畅通 |
[10:26] | So he’s a firefighter. | 这么说你是一名消防员 |
[10:28] | Was. I’m sorry, it’s not as exciting as ax murder. | 曾经是 很抱歉不是斧头杀手 那么令人激动的身份 |
[10:32] | And yet still pretty exciting. | 但还是挺令人激动的 |
[10:42] | All right, we’re gonna slide in, everybody be smooth. | 好了 我们准备进入 所有人要高效行动 |
[10:44] | Everybody be very safe | 所有人要保持高度安全 不要破坏这座建筑的结构 |
[10:45] | and do not compromise this structure. | 所有人要保持高度安全 不要破坏这座建筑的结构 |
[10:47] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[10:50] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[10:53] | Paul, you hear me? | 保罗 能听到我吗 |
[10:55] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[10:56] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[10:58] | I see an opening. | 我看到了一个开口 |
[11:06] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[11:09] | Paul! Paul! | 保罗 |
[11:10] | Paul! Paul! | -保罗 -保罗 能听到吗 |
[11:11] | Paul, you hear me? | -保罗 -保罗 能听到吗 |
[11:13] | – You see him? – Nah, man. | -你看见他了吗 -没有 |
[11:14] | -It’s just ice. -Damn it. | -只有冰 -可恶 |
[11:16] | I would have thought that we would have got a thermal signature | 我以为现在我们应该已经有了 他或那个孩子的热像信号 |
[11:18] | of either him or the kid by now. | 我以为现在我们应该已经有了 他或那个孩子的热像信号 |
[11:19] | Unless we’re going the wrong way. | -除非我们走错路了 -这是哪里 |
[11:20] | -What is it? -I mean, how do we even know | -除非我们走错路了 -这是哪里 |
[11:21] | -What is it? -I mean, how do we even know | 我们怎么确定走的是正确的方向 |
[11:21] | we’re going in the right direction? | 我们怎么确定走的是正确的方向 |
[11:23] | We don’t. Actually, you know what? | 我们不知道 实际上 你知道吗 |
[11:25] | I know somebody’s who’s gonna give us a helping hand. | 我知道谁能帮我们一把了 |
[11:27] | Good, ’cause this is a mess. | 那太好了 因为这里一片混乱 |
[11:51] | Strickland to IC. I’m in a void space. | 斯特里克兰呼叫事故指挥部 |
[11:53] | Strickland to IC. I’m in a void space. | 我正处在一片空隙中 |
[11:54] | Anybody copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[11:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:15] | Lindsey? Oh, my God. | 琳茜 老天 |
[12:20] | Lindsey? Hey. Hey. | 琳茜 嘿 |
[12:26] | Lindsey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:27] | Hey. Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[12:31] | -What happened? -The roof collapsed. | -发生什么了 -屋顶发生二次坍塌 |
[12:34] | Again. How you feelin’? | -发生什么了 -屋顶发生二次坍塌 |
[12:34] | Again. How you feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样 有哪里觉得疼吗 |
[12:36] | Does anything hurt? | 你感觉怎么样 有哪里觉得疼吗 |
[12:37] | I-I don’t think so. | -我觉得没有 -那就好 |
[12:38] | Okay, good. I’m Paul. I’m a firefighter. | -我觉得没有 -那就好 |
[12:39] | Okay, good. I’m Paul. I’m a firefighter. | 我叫保罗 我是一名消防员 |
[12:41] | Try to follow my finger with your eyes. | 试着用你的眼睛跟着我的手指 |
[12:44] | Good, good. | 很好 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[12:46] | Do you know where you are? | 很好 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[12:47] | Providence. Tuesday. | 普罗维登斯 星期二 乔・拜登 |
[12:49] | Joe Biden. | 普罗维登斯 星期二 乔・拜登 |
[12:51] | You played this game before, huh? | 你之前做过这个游戏 |
[12:53] | Hey, uh, how did you know my name? | 嘿 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[12:55] | You called me Lindsey. | -你刚才叫我琳茜 -没错 最尊贵的女士 |
[12:56] | Yeah, lady of the hour. | -你刚才叫我琳茜 -没错 最尊贵的女士 |
[12:58] | The reason me and my team came in. | -你是我和我的小队进来的原因 -真的吗 |
[13:00] | Really? I can’t believe it. | -你是我和我的小队进来的原因 -真的吗 |
[13:02] | Really? I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[13:04] | Heh, come on. | 拜托 一个16岁的人在收容所做志愿者 |
[13:05] | A 16-year-old volunteering in a shelter? | 拜托 一个16岁的人在收容所做志愿者 |
[13:08] | The world can’t afford to lose kids like you. | 这个世界不能失去像你这样的孩子 |
[13:10] | No, I… I mean, I can’t believe | 不 我… |
[13:11] | No, I… I mean, I can’t believe | 我是说 我不敢相信 居然有人察觉到我失踪 |
[13:12] | anyone noticed I was missing. | 我是说 我不敢相信 居然有人察觉到我失踪 |
[13:14] | Oh, yeah, we noticed. | 好吧 我们察觉到了 |
[13:16] | Now we just need my team to come get us out. | 现在只需要让我的小队 把我们弄出去就好了 |
[13:19] | 122. Strickland here. | 122队 我是斯特里克兰 我找到琳茜了 |
[13:22] | I got Lindsey. | 122队 我是斯特里克兰 我找到琳茜了 |
[13:25] | Anybody copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[13:30] | I think my radio got busted in the collapse. | 我觉得我的对讲机在坍塌时摔坏了 |
[13:33] | Cover your ears. | 捂住你的耳朵 |
[13:35] | Mateo? Judd? | 马特奥 贾德 |
[13:39] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[13:43] | Can I see it… your radio? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:45] | Can I see it… your radio? | 你的对讲机 |
[13:48] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[13:50] | Pretty sure it’s a brick though. | 不过我很确定基本变砖了 |
[13:56] | No. | 不 |
[13:59] | I can fix this. | 我能修好 |
[14:06] | TK, are you sure about this? | 泰肯 你确定可以吗 |
[14:08] | Don’t worry, Cap. I did a bunch of these | 别担心 队长 |
[14:09] | Don’t worry, Cap. I did a bunch of these | 我以前在中央公园做过很多这样的事 |
[14:10] | back in the day in Central Park. | 我以前在中央公园做过很多这样的事 |
[14:12] | This is no different. | 这没什么两样 |
[14:14] | You’re using a bedsheet as a life ring | 你正在用床单当救生圈 用喉镜当碎冰锥 |
[14:16] | and a laryngoscope as an ice pick. | 你正在用床单当救生圈 用喉镜当碎冰锥 |
[14:18] | -It’s different! -Valid point. | 这可差远了 |
[14:19] | -It’s different! -Valid point. | 你说得对 |
[14:30] | I see the kid! | 我看到那个孩子了 |
[14:32] | There’s no hole, I’m gonna have to break through the ice! | 没有洞 我得把冰凿穿 |
[14:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:44] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样了 |
[14:46] | Well, it turns out it’s easier with a pickax. | 看来用锄头会更容易些 |
[14:56] | I’m through. | 我凿穿了 |
[15:09] | I’ve got him. | 我抓住他了 |
[15:28] | – TK! – TK? | -泰肯 -泰肯 |
[15:35] | Hey! Don’t let go! Pull him up! | -嘿 -别放手 把他拉上来 |
[15:46] | Don’t! Stay there! | 别过来 待在那里 |
[15:48] | Pull us towards you! | 朝着你们的方向拉我们 |
[16:00] | No pulse, no respiration, Cap. | 没有脉搏 没有呼吸 队长 |
[16:03] | Does that mean he’s dead? | -这意味着他死了吗 -不 女士 |
[16:04] | No, ma’am. You’re not dead until you’re warm and dead. | -这意味着他死了吗 -不 女士 |
[16:05] | No, ma’am. You’re not dead until you’re warm and dead. | 身体暖暖地死去时 人才算真死 |
[16:07] | We’re gonna do some rapid rewarming, | 我们要做一些快速回温 |
[16:09] | and hopefully we’ll be able to get him back. | 希望我们能把他救过来 |
[16:11] | Let’s load him into the… | 我们把他抬到… |
[16:14] | Where’s the rig? | 车呢 |
[16:17] | It slid down the embankment. | 车滑下了路堤 |
[16:19] | Well, that is unfortunate. | -那真是不幸 -好吧 计划有变 |
[16:21] | All right, change in plan. | -那真是不幸 -好吧 计划有变 |
[16:22] | TK, radio dispatch, | 泰肯 无线电调度 请求增援车辆和拖车 |
[16:23] | ask for a back-up rig and a tow truck. | 泰肯 无线电调度 请求增援车辆和拖车 |
[16:25] | Copy, Cap. | 收到 队长 |
[16:26] | Nancy, I need you to climb in there | 南希 我需要你爬进去 拿到便携体外膜肺氧合机 |
[16:27] | and get the portable ECMO machine. | 南希 我需要你爬进去 拿到便携体外膜肺氧合机 |
[16:28] | – Copy that! – You got it. | -收到 -知道了 |
[16:30] | -And you, ma’am. -Yes. | 还有你 女士 |
[16:31] | -And you, ma’am. -Yes. | -怎么了 -请告诉我 你的暖气能用 |
[16:32] | Please tell me your heater works. | -怎么了 -请告诉我 你的暖气能用 |
[16:38] | – Paul! – Paul! | -拉 -拉 |
[16:41] | Grace, we’re trying to get to where we last saw Paul | 格蕾丝 我们正试图要去 最后一次在南墙看到保罗的地方 |
[16:43] | at the south wall, | 格蕾丝 我们正试图要去 最后一次在南墙看到保罗的地方 |
[16:44] | but we’re slammed up against a bunch of debris | 但是在距离正门入口约30米处 |
[16:46] | about 30 yards from the Alpha entrance. | 被撞到了一片废墟上 |
[16:48] | Okay, I’m looking at the building schematics now. | 好 我正在看大楼结构图 |
[16:50] | I’m guessing you’re somewhere on the basketball court? | 我估计你们在篮球场的某个地方 |
[16:53] | Yeah, I see a hoop. | -对 我看到了一个篮筐 -好家伙 |
[16:55] | Damn. Your lady’s good. | -你的女人太棒了 -不然你觉得我为什么呼叫她 |
[16:56] | Why do you think I called her? | -你的女人太棒了 -不然你觉得我为什么呼叫她 |
[16:57] | Why do you think I called her? | 好 格蕾西 你觉得我们要怎么继续找保罗 |
[16:57] | All right, Gracie, how do you reckon we proceed | 好 格蕾西 你觉得我们要怎么继续找保罗 |
[16:59] | to find Paul? | 好 格蕾西 你觉得我们要怎么继续找保罗 |
[17:00] | Uh, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[17:01] | Looks like your best bet is to | 看来你们最好的办法就是 折返穿过阿尔法布拉沃围墙 |
[17:02] | double back through the Alpha Bravo wall. | 看来你们最好的办法就是 折返穿过阿尔法布拉沃围墙 |
[17:04] | There’s a lot of load-bearing beams. | 那里有很多承重梁 |
[17:06] | There’s a good chance of air pockets | 你的小队有很好的机会穿过空隙 |
[17:07] | for your team to make it through. | 你的小队有很好的机会穿过空隙 |
[17:08] | Good. Good, good. Thank you, dispatch. | 很好 谢谢你 调度台 |
[17:11] | Strickland to IC, anybody copy? | 斯特里克兰呼叫事故指挥部 有人收到吗 |
[17:13] | -Hey, Paul, Paul, Paul! -Paul, brother, is that you? | 嘿 保罗 |
[17:14] | -Hey, Paul, Paul, Paul! -Paul, brother, is that you? | -保罗 兄弟 是你吗 -是 你们能听到吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah, yeah, can you guys hear me? | -保罗 兄弟 是你吗 -是 你们能听到吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah, we read you! | -对 我们听到了 -宝贝 你听到了吗 |
[17:17] | Babe, you hear that? | -对 我们听到了 -宝贝 你听到了吗 |
[17:18] | I do hear that. | 我确实听到了 |
[17:20] | Well, brother, where you at? | -保罗 你在哪里 -好像是更衣室 |
[17:21] | Some sort of locker room. | -保罗 你在哪里 -好像是更衣室 |
[17:23] | Judd, the locker room, | 贾德 更衣室 |
[17:24] | looks like it’s 25 yards to your northeast. | 看起来在你东北方向的23米处 |
[17:26] | So at the junction of the Bravo Charlie wall. | 那就是左后围墙的连接处 |
[17:29] | Thank you, dispatch. Appreciate the assist. | 谢谢你 调度台 感谢援助 |
[17:31] | Anytime, Firefighter Ryder. | 随时效劳 莱德消防员 |
[17:33] | Hang in there, bro, we’re coming for ya. | -坚持住 兄弟 我们来找你了 -嘿 按照你们的计划来 我们就在原地 |
[17:35] | Hey, you do you. We’ll be right here. | -坚持住 兄弟 我们来找你了 -嘿 按照你们的计划来 我们就在原地 |
[17:39] | Lindsey, you saved the day! | 琳茜 今天多亏你了 |
[17:41] | What are you talking about? | -什么意思 -你修好了对讲机 让事情峰回路转 |
[17:42] | You fixed the radio, that was clutch. | -什么意思 -你修好了对讲机 让事情峰回路转 |
[17:44] | I just fixed a loose ribbon cable. | 我只是修好了松动的带状电缆 |
[17:47] | Nothing clutch about it. | 没什么厉害的 |
[17:48] | No, no, because of you, we… | 不 因为你… |
[17:49] | Because of me, we’re trapped here. | 因为我 我们才被困在这里 |
[17:53] | I should have gotten out with everyone else. | 我本应该和其他所有人一起出去 |
[17:56] | But when the roof started coming down… | 但是当屋顶开始倒下的时候… |
[18:00] | I froze. | 我呆住了 |
[18:02] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[18:07] | I think you’re being a little hard on yourself. | 我觉得你对自己有点苛刻 |
[18:09] | No. | 不 |
[18:11] | I always choke up under pressure. | 我总是在压力下过度紧张 |
[18:14] | That’s why I had to quit dressage and cello. | 这就是为什么我不得不放弃马术和大提琴 |
[18:18] | I froze because it’s what I do. | 我呆住了 因为我就是这样的人 |
[18:21] | And now because of me, we could literally freeze to death. | 而现在因为我 我们可能真的要冻死了 |
[18:24] | Lindsey… they’re on their way. | 琳茜 |
[18:27] | Lindsey… they’re on their way. | 他们正在赶来的路上 |
[18:28] | Okay? Hey, hey. | 好吗 |
[18:29] | Okay? Hey, hey. | 嘿 我们会没事的 |
[18:30] | We’re gonna be fine. | 嘿 我们会没事的 |
[18:34] | – What was that? – Stay close. | -那是什么 -待在我身边 |
[18:48] | 122! | 122队 |
[18:49] | 122, the water pipes burst! | 122队 水管破裂了 |
[18:52] | We’re getting soaked here! | 我们要被淹在这里了 |
[18:53] | Cap, somebody needs to shut the water off now! | 队长 需要有人关掉水管 快 |
[18:56] | -What the hell happened? -An ice storm hit Texas | 到底发生什么了 |
[18:57] | -What the hell happened? -An ice storm hit Texas | 一场冰暴袭击了德克萨斯州 这个地方从来不防风雨 |
[18:58] | and this place ain’t never been weatherproofed. | 一场冰暴袭击了德克萨斯州 这个地方从来不防风雨 |
[19:01] | Olsen! Ricardo! | 奥尔森 里卡多 |
[19:02] | Heck, somebody find that water main | 该死 得有人找到总水管 然后关掉 |
[19:04] | and get it clamped! | 该死 得有人找到总水管 然后关掉 |
[19:07] | Hang in there, Lindsey! Hang in there! | 坚持住 琳茜 坚持住 |
[19:19] | I think, I think it stopped. | 我觉得…我觉得水停了 |
[19:22] | -I think it stopped. -I’m so cold. | -我觉得停下来了 -我好冷 |
[19:24] | -I’m so cold. -It’s okay. | -好冷 -没事的 |
[19:25] | Hey, we’re gonna be okay. | 嘿 我们会没事的 |
[19:27] | Hey, hey, it stopped. | 嘿 停下来了 |
[19:28] | Hey, all right, Paul. Hey, hey. | 嘿 好了 保罗 嘿 |
[19:30] | Y’all think warm thoughts and we’re gonna be there soon. | 你们保持乐观 我们很快就到了 |
[19:33] | Judd, if they’re hypothermic and wet, | 贾德 他们体温过低而且全身湿透 |
[19:36] | survival window went from hours to minutes. | 生存时间从几小时缩减到几分钟 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[19:51] | How’s he doing? | -他怎么样 -还好 血止住了 |
[19:53] | Well, still not bleeding. | -他怎么样 -还好 血止住了 |
[19:55] | You branded him pretty good. | 你烧灼得不错 |
[19:56] | And you were doubting my cowboy cred. | 你之前还在怀疑我牛仔的可信度 |
[20:00] | Hey, I wonder who put that hole in him. | 对 我想知道是谁在他身上刺了个洞 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I’ve been wondering the same thing. | 是 我也一直在想这件事 |
[20:05] | Did he say anything to you when you found him? | 你发现他那时 他对你说什么了吗 |
[20:07] | No, he was speaking Spanish, and he seemed pretty agitated. | 不 他当时在说西班牙语 我不知道 他好像非常不安 |
[20:10] | Guessing he’s probably here illegally. | 我猜他可能是非法入境的 |
[20:13] | Coyotes use these backcountry roads for smuggling routes. | 贩毒者利用这些偏僻小路进行走私 |
[20:15] | Smuggling routes? We’re a long way from the border. | 这是走私路线吗 我们离边境很远 |
[20:18] | Well, it seems to be quite the thing around here in the past few years. | 在过去几年里 这似乎是这里很常见的事 |
[20:21] | Folks pay the cartels to get them | 人们付钱给贩毒集团 让他们尽可能远离格兰德河 |
[20:23] | as far away from the Rio Grande as possible. | 人们付钱给贩毒集团 让他们尽可能远离格兰德河 |
[20:26] | Then when they have them, they jack up the price, | 当他们拿到毒品时 就会抬高价格 |
[20:29] | and if they can’t pay… | 如果他们付不起钱… |
[20:30] | You end up bleeding in the snow. | 就会在雪地上血流成河 |
[20:32] | Mm-hmm. | 就会在雪地上血流成河 |
[20:41] | You gotta be kidding me. | 这是开玩笑吧 |
[20:46] | Amigo! | 朋友 |
[20:49] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[20:56] | How’d he even manage to get up? | 他怎么站起来的 |
[20:58] | I don’t know. Fear? Adrenaline, maybe? | 我不知道 因为害怕吗 |
[20:59] | I don’t know. Fear? Adrenaline, maybe? | 可能是肾上腺素 |
[21:01] | If I’m not back by 6:00, will you feed my dog? | 如果我六点前没回来 你能喂我的狗吗 |
[21:03] | Where are you going? | -你要去哪里 -我要去找到他 |
[21:04] | -I’m gonna go find him. -Owen. | -你要去哪里 -我要去找到他 |
[21:05] | -I’m gonna go find him. -Owen. | -欧文 -他不可能走太远 |
[21:06] | He couldn’t have gone far. We can’t leave him out there. | -欧文 -他不可能走太远 |
[21:07] | He couldn’t have gone far. We can’t leave him out there. | 我们不能把他丢在外面 就算贩毒者不杀他 寒冷也会杀了他 |
[21:08] | If the coyotes don’t kill him, the cold will. | 我们不能把他丢在外面 就算贩毒者不杀他 寒冷也会杀了他 |
[21:10] | Well, it’ll kill you too. | 好吧 寒冷也会杀了你 |
[21:11] | You can’t track somebody in a damn white-out. | 你不可能在冰天雪地中追踪到他 |
[21:14] | I’ve gotta try. | 我得去试试 |
[21:33] | Come on, kid. Come on. | -加油 小孩 -加油 |
[21:35] | TK, I need you to prep the femoral. | -泰肯 我需要你准备股动脉穿刺 -好 |
[21:36] | Okay. | -泰肯 我需要你准备股动脉穿刺 -好 |
[21:38] | Are those turtles? | -那些是乌龟吗 -它们冷到吓坏了 |
[21:39] | They’re in shock from the cold. | -那些是乌龟吗 -它们冷到吓坏了 |
[21:40] | We were taking them to the aquatic warming center. | 我们正要把它们带到水生动物供暖中心 |
[21:43] | Poor things are practically frozen solid. | 这些可怜的乌龟几乎冻僵了 |
[21:45] | Yeah, I can relate. | 是 我能体会到 |
[21:50] | Needle. | 针 |
[21:54] | Guidewire. | 导丝 |
[22:01] | You ready to cannulate? | -你准备好插管了吗 -来吧 |
[22:02] | Hit me. | -你准备好插管了吗 -来吧 |
[22:04] | Cannulating femoral artery. | 正在插管到股动脉 |
[22:10] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[22:14] | All right. | 好 |
[22:18] | -Fire it up. -Here we go. | -启动 -来了 |
[22:25] | Stop compressions. | 停止胸部按压 |
[22:30] | What is that thing, anyway? | 这个究竟是什么 |
[22:32] | It’s called an ECMO machine. | 那个叫体外膜肺氧合机 |
[22:34] | It’s doing the work of his heart and lungs for him. | 帮助他的心脏和肺部运作 |
[22:36] | As it oxygenates the blood, | 随着血液增氧 它还会从内而外地温暖他 |
[22:38] | it also warms him up from the inside out. | 随着血液增氧 它还会从内而外地温暖他 |
[22:40] | TK, anything? | 泰肯 有反应吗 |
[22:41] | Nothing yet, Cap. | 还没有 队长 |
[22:45] | Come on, kid. | 加油 孩子 |
[22:47] | Come on! | 加油 |
[22:48] | He’s so young. | 他年龄这么小 |
[22:51] | He’s too young. | 他年龄太小了 |
[22:54] | Oh, come on. | 加油 |
[22:59] | Hey, I got a pulse! | 嘿 有心跳了 又有了一次 |
[23:01] | – And another one! – That’s it, let’s go! | 嘿 有心跳了 又有了一次 |
[23:02] | – And another one! – That’s it, let’s go! | -就是这样 我们继续 -加油 你可以的 |
[23:03] | Come on, buddy. | -就是这样 我们继续 -加油 你可以的 |
[23:04] | – You got this. – Come on. | -就是这样 我们继续 -加油 你可以的 |
[23:05] | Come on, buddy. | -加油 -加油 |
[23:06] | Come on. Keep it comin’. | 加油 继续 好 |
[23:09] | Come on. | 加油 |
[23:15] | It’s all right, you’re okay. | 太好了 你没事了 |
[23:17] | It’s all right, you’re okay. | -老天 -你会没事的 |
[23:17] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Oh, my God. | -老天 -你会没事的 |
[23:19] | Wow! | 哇 |
[23:21] | Where can I get me one of those ECMOs for my turtles? | 我能从哪里弄到一台体外膜肺氧合机 给我的乌龟用 |
[23:25] | They’re online. They retail for about 100K. | 网上可以买到 |
[23:25] | They’re online. They retail for about 100K. | 零售价为十万美元 |
[23:41] | – Right behind you guys. – Thanks for coming. | -来晚一步 -感谢支援 |
[23:43] | He’s severely hypothermic. | 他现在严重失温 |
[23:45] | He was cyanotic, | 他刚才发绀 但他正在恢复到正常窦性心律 |
[23:46] | but he’s returning to normal sinus. | 他刚才发绀 但他正在恢复到正常窦性心律 |
[23:48] | We didn’t get a TBI on him, though. | -不过我们没有进行创伤性脑外伤检查 -我们会处理的 |
[23:50] | We’ll take care of it. | -不过我们没有进行创伤性脑外伤检查 -我们会处理的 |
[23:51] | Wow, you guys have your own ECMO. | 哇 你们有自己的体外膜肺氧合机 我从来没亲眼见过 |
[23:53] | I’ve never seen one in the field. | 哇 你们有自己的体外膜肺氧合机 我从来没亲眼见过 |
[23:54] | Score one for the private sector. | 私营救援总算得一分 |
[23:58] | Got him? | 抓牢了吗 |
[24:01] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[24:03] | I-I need to call my mom. | -我需要给妈妈打电话 -你没事了 |
[24:04] | You’re okay. You just keep taking deep breaths | -我需要给妈妈打电话 -你没事了 |
[24:05] | You’re okay. You just keep taking deep breaths | 你只要继续深呼吸就行 我们会在医院给她打电话 |
[24:07] | and we’ll call her from the hospital. | 你只要继续深呼吸就行 我们会在医院给她打电话 |
[24:09] | For sure. | 肯定会 |
[24:10] | You want us to radio a tow truck for you? | -你想让我们用对讲机给你们叫辆拖车吗 -已经在路上了 |
[24:12] | Already on its way. | -你想让我们用对讲机给你们叫辆拖车吗 -已经在路上了 |
[24:16] | Where’s TK? | 泰肯去哪里了 |
[24:34] | Hey! All right. | 嘿 |
[24:36] | Hey! All right. | 太好了 嘿 |
[24:36] | Oh, hey! Oh! | 太好了 嘿 |
[24:39] | What is it? What’d you find? | 那是什么 你找到了什么 |
[24:41] | A potential life saver. | 说不定是救命稻草 |
[24:44] | That’s a trash can. | -那是垃圾桶 -对外行人来说或许是 |
[24:45] | To the untrained eye, maybe. | -那是垃圾桶 -对外行人来说或许是 |
[24:49] | Okay. This is gonna sound all kinds of awkward, | 好了 接下来听起来会很尴尬 |
[24:51] | but you need to strip down. | 但是你需要脱下衣服 |
[24:54] | You want me to get naked? | 你想让我裸着身子吗 |
[24:56] | Are you crazy? I’m freezing. | 你疯了吗 我现在非常冷 |
[24:58] | And wet clothes drop your body temperature even faster. | 湿衣服会让你的体温降得更快 |
[25:00] | Okay? Sorry. | 可以吗 抱歉 |
[25:02] | Look, any… anything that’s not dry comes off. | 听着 把湿透的衣服都脱下来 |
[25:04] | Hey. And don’t worry, you’re not gonna be naked, okay? | 不要担心 你不会裸着 好吗 |
[25:06] | Just think of it as a… as a wardrobe change. | 就想成是一次…一次变装 |
[25:09] | You want me to put a nasty trash bag on my head? | 你想让我把恶心的垃圾袋套在头上吗 |
[25:12] | It’ll keep your body heat in your body. | 这样可以保持住你身体的温度 好吗 |
[25:14] | Okay? | 这样可以保持住你身体的温度 好吗 |
[25:16] | It’ll keep you alive. | 听着 这样会让你活着 |
[25:20] | Okay? Okay, good girl. | 好吗 好了 乖女孩 来吧 |
[25:22] | Go on. Okay, go on. | 好吗 好了 乖女孩 来吧 |
[25:24] | Just, uh… | 把它想成是世界上最臭的潜水服 |
[25:26] | think of it as the… world’s stinkiest wet suit. | 把它想成是世界上最臭的潜水服 |
[25:29] | Not helping. | 这安慰不了我 |
[25:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:52] | Looks good on you. | 你穿着很好看 |
[25:54] | What about you? | 你怎么办 |
[25:55] | I’m from Chicago. | 我来自芝加哥 我们喜欢严寒 |
[25:56] | We like it frosty. | 我来自芝加哥 我们喜欢严寒 |
[25:59] | We could try to redirect the RIC team | 我们可以试着把快速反应小组 重新定位到右面围墙 |
[26:01] | to the Delta wall, buttonhook there | 我们可以试着把快速反应小组 重新定位到右面围墙 |
[26:02] | to the Delta wall, buttonhook there | 在那里绊钩 从后方进入更衣室… |
[26:03] | back around to the locker room. | 在那里绊钩 从后方进入更衣室… |
[26:04] | That’ll never work. | 嘿 那样不行的 |
[26:06] | ‘Cause that whole Delta wall’s | 因为整面右围墙就像 地狱里的树篱迷宫 |
[26:07] | like a hedge maze from hell. | 因为整面右围墙就像 地狱里的树篱迷宫 |
[26:08] | What are you two guys doin’ out here? | 你们两个在这里干什么 |
[26:10] | Well, we couldn’t get to it from the inside. | 我们从里面进不去 |
[26:12] | -So what are you suggesting? -We’ll come from the outside. | -那你有什么建议 -我们从外面进去 |
[26:14] | We grab a couple of | -那你有什么建议 -我们从外面进去 |
[26:14] | We grab a couple of | 我们从那辆卡车上拿了几个气动凿岩机 |
[26:15] | few pneumatic jackhammers off of that truck, | 我们从那辆卡车上拿了几个气动凿岩机 |
[26:16] | we could punch a hole right through that cinderblock wall | 我们可以在那面煤渣砖墙上凿穿一个洞 |
[26:18] | and we’ll be in the locker room. | 我们就能进到更衣室了 |
[26:19] | Maybe so, but the vibrations alone | 或许这样可以 但光是震动就能让大楼倒塌 |
[26:21] | -could pancake the building. -It’s a risk. | 或许这样可以 但光是震动就能让大楼倒塌 |
[26:22] | -could pancake the building. -It’s a risk. | -是得冒险 -但是不管怎样 |
[26:23] | But either way, Paul and Lindsey won’t make it out if we don’t. | -是得冒险 -但是不管怎样 |
[26:24] | But either way, Paul and Lindsey won’t make it out if we don’t. | 问题是如果我们不这样做 他就出不来 |
[26:26] | Why do I get the feeling that even if I say no, | 为什么我有种感觉 就算我不同意 |
[26:28] | you two are gonna grab those jackhammers anyway? | 你们两个无论如何都会去拿凿岩机 |
[26:30] | Because you’re an excellent observer of your fellow man, sir, | 因为你是个优秀的观察者 长官 |
[26:33] | that’s how come. | 这就是原因 |
[26:37] | – IC to USAR. – Go. | 事故指挥部呼叫美国陆军后备队 |
[26:38] | I need you to bring all of your sledges, | 需要你们把所有的雪橇 |
[26:41] | jumbo bars, and jackhammers to the Delta wall. | 巨型横杆和凿岩机都带到右面围墙 |
[26:43] | All right. We’re on it, Caption. | -好的 我们这就行动 队长 -大干一场吧 |
[26:44] | Let’s go make some noise. | -好的 我们这就行动 队长 -大干一场吧 |
[26:45] | TK! | -好的 我们这就行动 队长 -大干一场吧 |
[26:46] | TK! | 泰肯 |
[26:47] | TK! | 泰肯 |
[26:49] | TK? | 泰肯 |
[26:51] | Why the hell would he run off like that? | 他到底为什么要那样跑掉 |
[26:55] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[26:58] | Are those his drawers? | 那是他的内裤吗 |
[27:01] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[27:02] | We better hurry. | 我们最好快点 |
[27:09] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[27:11] | TK. | 泰肯 |
[27:13] | Hey, Cap. Hey, Nance. | 嘿 队长 嘿 南希 |
[27:14] | We got some blankets for you, babe. | 我们给你带来了毯子 宝贝 |
[27:16] | I’m good, thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[27:17] | Said the guy getting frostbite on his ass. | 一个屁股上起冻疮的人还敢这样讲 |
[27:19] | I said get away! I said get away! | 我说了离远点 |
[27:21] | -Hey. It’s okay. -Stop, stop, stop. | -嘿 没事的 -住手 |
[27:23] | I was burning up and this feels better. | 我刚才全身灼热 而且… 拜托 现在感觉好多了 |
[27:25] | Combativeness, it’s a symptom of severe hypothermia. | 好斗是严重失温的一个症状 |
[27:27] | Was just putting that together. | 我才明白 |
[27:32] | – Now he’s speaking in tongues? – Pretty sure it’s Hebrew. | -现在他正在喃喃做声 -非常确定那是希伯来语 |
[27:34] | TK, all your blood has left your extremities. | 泰肯 你全身的血液都没在四肢 |
[27:37] | It’s around your core now, | 而在身体核心的周围 所以你才感到这么热 |
[27:39] | that’s why you feel so hot. | 而在身体核心的周围 所以你才感到这么热 |
[27:40] | It’s called paradoxical undressing. | 这叫做反常脱衣现象 |
[27:42] | It means you’re near-fatal. | 这意味着你快要死了 |
[27:44] | And we’re not about to let you | 我们不会让你在我们眼皮底下冻死 |
[27:45] | freeze to death on our watch. | 我们不会让你在我们眼皮底下冻死 |
[27:47] | So you can get up now and walk out | 所以要么你自己站起来走 要么我们就把你拖走 |
[27:48] | or get dragged out. | 所以要么你自己站起来走 要么我们就把你拖走 |
[27:51] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay! | -好 -好 |
[27:53] | Okay, come on. | -好 加油 -好 |
[27:55] | Good choice, buddy. | 明智的选择 哥们 |
[27:59] | When were you gonna tell us you speak Hebrew? | 你打算什么时候告诉我们 你会说希伯来语 |
[28:02] | I don’t. | 我不会 我十岁读过希伯来语学校 后来就不说了 |
[28:03] | Not since I was 10 in Hebrew school. | 我不会 我十岁读过希伯来语学校 后来就不说了 |
[28:06] | Well, looks like some of it stuck. | 看起来一部分语言深入骨髓了 |
[28:13] | – Oh! – TK! Hey! | 泰肯…嘿 |
[28:14] | – TK! – Checking for pulse. | -泰肯 -检查脉搏 |
[28:17] | He has no pulse, Cap. | 没有脉搏 队长 |
[28:21] | Oh, God, no heartbeat either. | 老天 也没有心跳 |
[28:25] | Come on, TK. | 加油 泰肯 |
[28:30] | Okay. Come on, come on. | 好了 |
[28:32] | V-tach. We gotta shock. | 室性心动过速 休克了 |
[28:38] | Charging. | 充电 |
[28:42] | Aah. Clear. | 离手 |
[29:07] | Hey. Nah-uh. No, no, no, no, no. | 嘿 不 |
[29:10] | No, no sleeping. You fall asleep, you die, remember? | 不要睡觉 你睡觉就会死 知道吗 |
[29:12] | -My eyes are so heavy. -So are mine, all right? | -我的眼皮太重了 -听着 我也是 好吗 |
[29:14] | We gotta fight, right? | 我们必须和困境斗争 好吗 |
[29:16] | -Okay. -Come on. | -好 -加油 |
[29:18] | Hey? Hey? | 嘿 |
[29:20] | You know, I once dated this doctor, a resident, | 你知道吗 我曾经和一名住院医生约会过 |
[29:23] | and, uh, when she worked 30-hour shifts, | 她轮班工作30小时 |
[29:27] | she used to put pebbles in her shoes. | 她过去常常把鹅卵石放进鞋里 |
[29:29] | Pebbles? Why? | 放鹅卵石吗 为什么 |
[29:31] | ‘Cause it pissed her off. | 因为那样会让她生气 |
[29:33] | Kind of hard to be sleeping when you’re pissed off, right? | 当你生气的时候就不困了 对吧 |
[29:36] | So tell me, Lindsey. Lindsey? | 所以告诉我 琳茜…琳茜 |
[29:39] | What pisses you off? | 什么会让你生气 |
[29:42] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:43] | Oh, yeah, sure you do. Sure you do. | 你肯定知道 鼓风机的声音 |
[29:45] | You know, uh, the sound a air blower makes, | 你肯定知道 鼓风机的声音 |
[29:47] | or, uh, when somebody puts aioli in your sandwich | 或者是有人没问你 就在你的三明治里加蒜泥蛋黄酱 |
[29:49] | without asking you first. | 或者是有人没问你 就在你的三明治里加蒜泥蛋黄酱 |
[29:50] | No, I’m just… not an angry person. | 不 我就不是容易生气的人 |
[29:55] | So, what, you think that makes you sound nice? | 那又怎样 你这样讲我就觉得你是好人了吗 |
[29:57] | Well, it makes you sound pathetic. | 这让我感觉你很可悲 |
[29:59] | So why don’t you get real? | 为什么不做真实的自己 |
[30:01] | Get real, Lindsey! Get real! | 做自己 琳茜 做自己 |
[30:03] | Fine! | 够了 |
[30:04] | -You know what pisses me off? -No. What pisses you off? | -你知道什么会让我生气吗 -不知道 什么会让你生气 |
[30:06] | When people make me feel invisible. | 当人们让我感到自己是个小透明的时候 |
[30:08] | Kids at school. | 当人们让我感到自己是个小透明的时候 |
[30:08] | Kids at school. | 学校里的孩子 教堂里的志愿者 赶着交件的我爸 |
[30:09] | Volunteers at church, my dad when he has a deadline. | 学校里的孩子 教堂里的志愿者 赶着交件的我爸 |
[30:12] | I hate it! | 我都讨厌 |
[30:16] | There she is. | 这才是真正的你 |
[30:19] | There’s my fireball. | -跟个小火球一样 太棒了 -什么火球 |
[30:21] | -Hey… -Fireball? | -跟个小火球一样 太棒了 -什么火球 |
[30:23] | That’s not a ginger joke, is it? | 这不是个关于红头发的梗 对吧 |
[30:33] | Strickland, you copy? | 斯特里克兰 你收到了吗 |
[30:35] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re here. | 是 我们在这里 |
[30:37] | Hey, we’re about to put some jackhammers on the Delta wall, | 我们马上要在德尔塔围墙上用凿岩机 |
[30:40] | so it might get a little bumpy in there. | -所以可能里面会有一点震荡 -听起来不错 贾德 |
[30:41] | Sounds good, J. We could use the excitement. | -所以可能里面会有一点震荡 -听起来不错 贾德 |
[30:42] | Sounds good, J. We could use the excitement. | 我们现在需要些振奋人心的东西 |
[30:47] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[31:19] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[31:20] | And keep you warm | 保罗 |
[31:22] | Hey? | 嘿 |
[31:24] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[31:29] | Hello, is anybody out there? | 你好 有人在外面吗 |
[31:30] | Hey, Lindsey, we hear you, what’s going on? | 嘿 琳茜 我们能听到你说话 怎么了 |
[31:32] | It… it’s-it’s Paul. | 是…是保罗 我觉得他快不行了 |
[31:34] | I think he’s fading. | 是…是保罗 我觉得他快不行了 |
[31:36] | You guys have to hurry up. | 你们必须要快点 |
[31:37] | Listen, Lindsey, you gotta keep him alive | 听着 琳茜 你必须要让他活着 因为我们马上就要凿完了 |
[31:39] | because we’re in the homestretch. | 听着 琳茜 你必须要让他活着 因为我们马上就要凿完了 |
[31:40] | I’m-I’m trying. I don’t know how to. | 我在尝试 但是我不知道怎么做 |
[31:42] | He’s depending on you, you hear me? | 他现在全靠你了 你听到了吗 我们也是 |
[31:44] | And so are we. | 他现在全靠你了 你听到了吗 我们也是 |
[31:45] | You keep him alive and we’ll be there soon. | 你要让他活着 我们很快就会到 |
[31:49] | Glowing with grace | 好 |
[31:52] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[31:54] | Hey, stay awake. | 嘿 保持清醒 |
[31:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:58] | It’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 告诉我什么会让你生气 |
[32:00] | Tell me what pisses you off. | 现在轮到你了 告诉我什么会让你生气 |
[32:05] | -Paul! -Aah! | 保罗 |
[32:07] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[32:08] | I told you I hate when people ignore me, | 我跟你说过 我讨厌别人忽视我 |
[32:10] | so look at me and tell me what pisses you off. | 所以看着我 告诉我什么会让你生气 |
[32:12] | Well, besides somebody yelling in my ear? | -好吧 除了有人冲我耳朵大喊吗 -对 除了这个 还有什么 |
[32:14] | Yes. Besides that, what else? | -好吧 除了有人冲我耳朵大喊吗 -对 除了这个 还有什么 |
[32:17] | What pisses me off? | 什么会让我生气 |
[32:20] | Well… what pisses me off? | 什么会让我生气 你想要知道什么会让我生气吗 |
[32:21] | You wanna know what pisses me off? | 什么会让我生气 你想要知道什么会让我生气吗 |
[32:23] | Them closing my firehouse, the 126, over some BS! | 他们要关闭我的消防站 |
[32:25] | Them closing my firehouse, the 126, over some BS! | -126队 就为了一些狗屁理由 -什么狗屁理由 |
[32:27] | What BS? | -126队 就为了一些狗屁理由 -什么狗屁理由 |
[32:29] | Budget cuts, all right? | 缩减预算 好吗 |
[32:33] | We good? | 说完了吧 |
[32:34] | No, we are not good. | 不 没说完 |
[32:37] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[32:39] | Why do you love it so much, | 你为什么这么热爱126队 快说 |
[32:40] | the 126? | 你为什么这么热爱126队 快说 |
[32:41] | Come on. | 你为什么这么热爱126队 快说 |
[32:44] | Why do you love it? | 你为什么热爱 |
[32:47] | The people. | 因为那里的人 |
[32:49] | The people. | 那里的人 |
[32:52] | Do the people have names? Paul! | 那些人有名字吗 保罗 |
[32:55] | Tell me about the people. | 告诉我那些人的名字 |
[32:58] | Marjan… | 玛尔扬 |
[33:02] | Marjan… she’s my ride or die. | 玛尔扬 |
[33:05] | Marjan… she’s my ride or die. | 她是愿意为我赴汤蹈火的人 |
[33:10] | Judd… | 贾德 |
[33:11] | Judd, he’s a, he’s a big ol’ redneck. | 贾德 他是个…他是个大块头乡巴佬 但是他有一颗仁爱之心 |
[33:13] | But he’s all heart. | 贾德 他是个…他是个大块头乡巴佬 但是他有一颗仁爱之心 |
[33:20] | Mateo, he… | 马特奥 他… |
[33:23] | You know Mateo. | 你知道马特奥 |
[33:27] | You know Mateo… | 他就是马特奥 |
[33:29] | What about your captain? Paul! | 你的队长怎么样 |
[33:31] | What about your captain? Paul! | 保罗 |
[33:34] | Who’s your captain? | 你的队长是谁 |
[33:36] | Captain Strand. | 斯特兰德队长 |
[33:39] | He’s the reason I came down here. | 我来到这里就是因为他 |
[33:44] | Miss that dude. | 我想那个家伙了 |
[33:47] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[33:49] | Please… | 拜托 拜托醒醒 保罗 |
[33:51] | Please wake up, Paul. | 拜托 拜托醒醒 保罗 |
[33:54] | Paul? | 保罗 拜托醒醒 |
[33:55] | Please wake up. | 保罗 拜托醒醒 |
[33:58] | Wake up, Paul! Paul? | 醒醒 保罗 |
[34:00] | Wake up, Paul! Paul? | 保罗 拜托… |
[34:01] | Please. | 保罗 拜托… |
[34:02] | Please wake up. | 拜托醒醒 |
[34:05] | Please. Please… wake up. | 拜托 醒醒 |
[34:16] | – Paul, Lindsey, you in here? – Over here! We’re over here. | 保罗 琳茜 你们在这里吗 |
[34:17] | – Paul, Lindsey, you in here? – Over here! We’re over here. | 在这边 我们在这边 |
[34:20] | You’re safe now. | 现在你们安全了 |
[34:21] | We’re gonna get you some help. | 我们会帮助你们的 |
[34:22] | Amazing grace is pouring down… | 我们会帮助你们的 |
[34:27] | What took y’all so long? | 你们怎么这么晚才来 |
[34:29] | Everybody’s a damn critic. | 每个人都是评论家 |
[34:33] | We are on this light divine | 我抓住你的腿了 |
[34:49] | Is pouring down… | 我们走 |
[34:53] | You’re a little underdressed for the weather, ain’t you? | 这种天气下你穿得有点单薄 是吗 |
[34:56] | Even if you are from Chicago. | 就算你来自芝加哥 |
[34:58] | I’m really starting to hate the cold, brother. | 我真的开始讨厌寒冷了 兄弟 |
[35:00] | Hey, me too. | 嘿 我也是 |
[35:02] | Move him! | 我们把他移走 |
[35:14] | Mm-hmm. Good. | 很好 现在加一点发动液 |
[35:15] | Now give it another touch of starter fluid. | 很好 现在加一点发动液 |
[35:18] | Mm-hmm. And then pull like hell, ma’am. | 然后使出吃奶的劲拉 |
[35:21] | Tell me that lovely sound I hear is the generator running. | 告诉我 我听到的动听声音 是发电机在运行 |
[35:25] | Candace, good work. | 坎迪斯 干得漂亮 |
[35:27] | Gold star. | 奖你一颗金色星星 |
[35:30] | Giving out gold stars now? | 现在还给上金色星星了 |
[35:32] | Well, an 86-year-old woman | 一名86岁的老太太刚才启动了 一台冻结的发电机 |
[35:33] | just jump-started a frozen generator, | 一名86岁的老太太刚才启动了 一台冻结的发电机 |
[35:35] | so if that doesn’t earn a gold star, | 所以如果那还不值得一颗金色星星的话 我不知道什么才能赢得 |
[35:38] | I don’t know what does. | 所以如果那还不值得一颗金色星星的话 我不知道什么才能赢得 |
[35:40] | Uh, maybe that? | 或许可以吧 |
[35:43] | What are… | 你来… |
[35:45] | Judd, what are you doing here? | 贾德 你来这里做什么 |
[35:47] | Well, me and the boys was gonna go by the hospital and see Paul, | 我和兄弟们要去医院看保罗 |
[35:49] | and I told ’em to swing the truck by, stop, | 我告诉他们把消防车开过来停一下 |
[35:51] | so I could thank you in person for helping us save him. | 这样我就能当面感谢你帮助我们救了他 |
[35:53] | You swung by in a fire truck? | 你开着消防车过来的吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah, but after we swung by the only open grocery store, | 对 但是在我们去了 唯一开门的杂货店后 |
[35:58] | so I could get you some provisions | 这样我就能给你买些东西 为接下来的工作补充能量了 |
[36:00] | for the rest of your shift. | 这样我就能给你买些东西 为接下来的工作补充能量了 |
[36:01] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[36:03] | Okay, you are making a puddle. | 好吧 你都把这里弄成小池塘了 |
[36:04] | Somebody’s gonna slip. | 有人会滑倒的 我来拿… |
[36:05] | – Let me get… – No, no, no. | 有人会滑倒的 我来拿… |
[36:07] | No, no, no, no. Hang on. Hang on. | 不 等一下 |
[36:08] | Oh, my God. | 不 等一下 |
[36:09] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[36:11] | Gold star. | 金色星星 |
[36:13] | Hey. I see you’re saving lives | 我看你甚至连电话都不接 一直在救人 |
[36:15] | without even picking up the phone. | 我看你甚至连电话都不接 一直在救人 |
[36:16] | Judd, please be careful. | 贾德 千万小心点 |
[36:20] | Oh, goodness. Well, what did you bring me, | 老天 你给我带了什么 至少除了雪以外 |
[36:21] | at least, besides snow? | 老天 你给我带了什么 至少除了雪以外 |
[36:24] | Uh-uh-uh-uh. You gotta come find out. | 不 你得自己来看 |
[36:26] | You gonna make me get up? | -你要让我起来吗 -对 |
[36:28] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -你要让我起来吗 -对 |
[36:31] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 |
[36:32] | Listen, you didn’t leave the whole crew | 听着 你没让大家坐在外面吧 不会吧 你真这么做了 |
[36:33] | sitting out there, really, did you? | 听着 你没让大家坐在外面吧 不会吧 你真这么做了 |
[36:35] | I mean, not the whole crew. | 我是说 不是全部人员 |
[36:37] | Plus, they got the heat on. | 再说了 他们有暖气 |
[36:38] | I just, I couldn’t bear the thought of you | 我不能忍受你坐在这里 |
[36:40] | sitting here drinking no sad chamomile tea. | 喝着乏味的洋甘菊茶 |
[36:45] | Boom. | 哇哦 |
[36:47] | Judd, you drove the fire truck across town | 贾德 你开着消防车在镇上绕了一圈 就是为了给我带英式早餐茶吗 |
[36:50] | to bring me English breakfast tea? | 贾德 你开着消防车在镇上绕了一圈 就是为了给我带英式早餐茶吗 |
[36:51] | Yeah, and I got you them ginger chews you like | 对 我也带了你喜欢的姜糖 肚子不开心的时候可以吃 |
[36:54] | when your little tummy gets upset. | 对 我也带了你喜欢的姜糖 肚子不开心的时候可以吃 |
[36:55] | -Okay. -And I got you some cough drops. | 好 |
[36:56] | -Okay. -And I got you some cough drops. | 我还给你带了止咳糖 只是以防万一 |
[36:58] | Just in case. Just in case. | 我还给你带了止咳糖 只是以防万一 |
[36:59] | Sweetheart, I told you on the phone that I was okay. | 亲爱的 我在电话上跟你说了 我没事 |
[37:03] | I know, I just wanted to come by and check on my girls. | 我知道 我只是想顺便来看看 我的老婆和女儿 仅此而已 |
[37:05] | -That’s all. -Okay. | 我知道 我只是想顺便来看看 我的老婆和女儿 仅此而已 |
[37:05] | -That’s all. -Okay. | 好了 你的老婆和女儿很好 她们也很谢谢你 |
[37:06] | Well, your girls are fine, and they appreciate you. | 好了 你的老婆和女儿很好 她们也很谢谢你 |
[37:09] | But if you leave your crew outside any longer, | 但是如果你让队员在外面待更久 |
[37:11] | they are the ones that are gonna need the medicinals. | 他们就会是需要用药的人 |
[37:13] | Go get them out of the cold. | 去让他们远离严寒吧 |
[37:14] | Hey, holler at me on the radio if you need anything. | 嘿 如果你需要任何东西 就在对讲机上呼叫我 |
[37:16] | -Okay. I will. I promise. -Anything. | -好 我会的 我保证 -任何事情 |
[37:19] | Oh. Hey, you heard from Marjan? | 嘿 你有玛尔扬的消息吗 |
[37:21] | Did she make it up to Owen okay? | 她和欧文和好了吗 |
[37:23] | No, not a peep, but… | 不 没有她的消息 |
[37:24] | No, not a peep, but… | 但我是说 我了解她 |
[37:25] | I mean, knowing her, | 但我是说 我了解她 |
[37:26] | she’s probably dragging him back down the hill, | 她可能把他拉下山了 |
[37:28] | talking about blizzard be damned! | 谈论着该死的暴雪 |
[37:31] | It’s gonna be a tough one, everybody. | 各位 这场暴风雪不简单 我们加油吧 |
[37:33] | -Let’s get it! Take care of her. -Oh, my God. | -布瑞 你照顾好她 -老天 |
[37:35] | That is your father. | 那是你爸爸 你的爸爸 |
[37:36] | Your father. | 那是你爸爸 你的爸爸 |
[38:06] | Cap is so paying my deductible. | 队长得付我的保险钱 |
[38:23] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[38:27] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[38:30] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[38:34] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[38:41] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[39:08] | Hey, bud. | 嘿 朋友 |
[39:12] | I appreciate you coming by, | 我很感激你能过来 尤其是你还在值班的时候 |
[39:14] | especially while you’re still on shift. | 我很感激你能过来 尤其是你还在值班的时候 |
[39:17] | – Mm-hmm. – I know he will, too. | -我知道他也会感激的 -是吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah? Typical TK. | -我知道他也会感激的 -是吗 |
[39:19] | Yeah? Typical TK. | 典型的泰肯行为 |
[39:20] | First time that he wants to talk to me in months | 几个月以来他第一次想和我说话 |
[39:22] | and, of course, it’s because he’s in the ICU. | 当然是因为他在重症监护室 |
[39:26] | About that… | 关于这个 |
[39:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:29] | TK didn’t ask me to radio you today. | 泰肯今天没有让我用对讲机通知你 |
[39:31] | What? You said that he wanted me here. | 什么 你说的他想让我来这里 |
[39:34] | I did kinda say that, didn’t I? | -我确实这样说了 对吗 -对 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | -我确实这样说了 对吗 -对 |
[39:37] | Yeah. Well… that was a lie. | 对 好吧 那是个谎言 |
[39:40] | A lie. Why… Why would you lie about… | -谎言 你为什么要撒谎… -不好意思 很抱歉打断一下 |
[39:42] | Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt. | -谎言 你为什么要撒谎… -不好意思 很抱歉打断一下 |
[39:45] | Are you one of the paramedics that rescued the boy in the ice? | 你是在冰上营救男孩的医护人员之一吗 |
[39:48] | -Yes. -You’re a hero. | 是 |
[39:49] | -Yes. -You’re a hero. | -你是名英雄 -不 |
[39:50] | No… the hero is my friend TK, | -你是名英雄 -不 |
[39:52] | No… the hero is my friend TK, | 英雄是我的朋友泰肯 是他进入水中救了你的儿子 |
[39:54] | who went into the drink to save your son. | 英雄是我的朋友泰肯 是他进入水中救了你的儿子 |
[39:58] | How is he doing, by the way? | 顺便问一下 他现在怎么样 |
[40:00] | The doctors say Abe is gonna make a full recovery. | 医生说安贝会完全康复的 |
[40:03] | I just want you to know how grateful we are | 我想让你知道我们有多么感激 |
[40:05] | and that we are all praying for your friend. | 而且我们都在为你的朋友祈祷 |
[40:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:14] | How serious is it, Nancy? | 情况有多严重 南希 |
[40:15] | Honestly? | 情况有多严重 南希 |
[40:16] | Honestly? | 说实话 不太好 |
[40:17] | It’s not good. | 说实话 不太好 |
[40:19] | Cap’s finding out the latest now. | 队长正在问最新情况 |
[40:26] | Cap… what did they say? | 队长 |
[40:28] | Cap… what did they say? | 他们说了什么 |
[40:31] | We need to find his father. | 我们需要找到他的父亲 |
[40:51] | Marjan? | 玛尔扬 |
[40:53] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[40:55] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[40:58] | -Where are we? -A barn. | -我们在哪里 -谷仓 |
[41:01] | More than that, I cannot say. | 我不能多说什么了 |
[41:03] | We found you in the storm. | 我们在暴风雪中找到的你 |
[41:04] | -Brought you in here. -Who’s we? | 把你带到了这里 |
[41:05] | -Brought you in here. -Who’s we? | 我们是谁 |
[41:18] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[41:19] | Careful. Don’t tell him anything. | 小心点 |
[41:20] | Careful. Don’t tell him anything. | 什么都别告诉他 |
[41:22] | He could be with them. He could be immigration. | 他没准是他们的人 他没准是移民局的 |
[41:25] | We should have left him out there. | 我们真该把他留在那里的 |
[41:27] | He thinks I’m police? I’m not. | 他觉得我是警察吗 我不是 |
[41:30] | Don’t trust him. | 别相信他 |
[41:35] | I don’t care where you’re from. | 我不关心你来自哪里 |
[41:38] | I’m just glad you came. | 只是很高兴你能来 |
[41:42] | Thank you for saving me, name’s Owen. | 谢谢你救了我 我叫欧文 |
[41:48] | Elena. | 艾莲娜 |
[42:14] | Elena… | 艾莲娜 你帮了我 现在我来帮你们 你们不能待在这个谷仓里 |
[42:16] | you helped me, let me help you. | 艾莲娜 你帮了我 现在我来帮你们 你们不能待在这个谷仓里 |
[42:18] | You can’t stay in this barn. It’s too cold. | 艾莲娜 你帮了我 现在我来帮你们 你们不能待在这个谷仓里 |
[42:20] | You can’t stay in this barn. It’s too cold. | 太冷了 |
[42:23] | Trust me when I tell you that that’s a fire hazard. | 当我说这话的时候 请相信我 这是火灾隐患 |
[42:25] | 当我说这话的时候 请相信我 这是火灾隐患 | |
[42:26] | Some of your people look hurt. | 一些人看起来受伤了 |
[42:29] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[42:37] | We were being transported from McAllen | 我们正从麦卡伦被运送过来 |
[42:41] | when the coyotes tried to take everything from us. | 贩毒者试图夺走我们一切 |
[42:43] | You fought back. | 你们反击了 |
[42:45] | There was a crash. | 进行了一场搏斗 |
[42:47] | Then we took back what was ours. | 然后我们拿回了自己的东西 |
[42:49] | The ones that could, ran. | 能跑掉的人成功逃脱 |
[42:52] | Not everyone got away. | 不是所有人都能逃脱 |
[42:53] | Yeah, I think I met one of them. He was injured. | 对 我应该是遇到了其中一人 他受伤了 |
[42:56] | In fact, I was looking for him when the storm hit. | 事实上 暴风雪袭来的时候 我正在找他 |
[43:02] | That’s him, that’s the guy. | 就是他 就是那个人… |
[43:09] | The guy you’ve been running from. | 看来是你们一直在躲避的人 |