时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:33] | Griffin here. Found a van up on Black Creek Road. | 我是格里芬 我在黑溪路发现了一辆面包车 |
[00:36] | Looks like it was used to transport a lot of folks. | 看起来像用来运送很多人的车 |
[00:38] | License plate, 5-David-Mary King-6-Xray. | 车牌号是5DMK6X |
[00:43] | No individuals on scene, but I do see evidence of injury. | 现场没有人 但是我看到了受伤的迹象 |
[00:48] | Anybody out here? | 有人在这里吗 |
[00:52] | Kerr County Sheriff! | 我是克尔县治安官 我们会帮助你的 |
[00:54] | We will help you! | 我是克尔县治安官 我们会帮助你的 |
[00:57] | – Oh… – Hello! | 有人吗 |
[01:02] | Alright, I’m gonna make a loop, see what I can see. | 好 我开车转一圈 看看能发现什么 |
[01:21] | Hey… Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:30] | Find a guy in the snow, you don’t think to frisk him. | 在雪地里发现一个人 建议你最好不要搜身 |
[01:32] | We frisked you. | 我们就搜了你的身 |
[01:48] | Hey, pal? | 嘿 朋友 我觉得你在很长一段时间里 都不会受到什么欢迎 |
[01:48] | I don’t think you’re gonna get much reception on that | 嘿 朋友 我觉得你在很长一段时间里 都不会受到什么欢迎 |
[01:50] | for quite a while. You know what I mean? | 嘿 朋友 我觉得你在很长一段时间里 都不会受到什么欢迎 |
[01:51] | for quite a while. You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[02:04] | I know. You’re pissed about that whole hot poker thing. | 我知道 |
[02:06] | I know. You’re pissed about that whole hot poker thing. | 你对烫火钳的事很生气 |
[02:08] | I totally get it. | 我完全理解 |
[02:09] | But look, what you have going on here, | 但是 听着 你在这里发生的事情 |
[02:12] | that’s between you and them. | 那是你和他们之间的事 |
[02:17] | Not my problemo. | 不关我的事 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna make a little donation | 我会给你付点医药费然后离开 |
[02:22] | to your health fund and be on my way. | 我会给你付点医药费然后离开 |
[02:24] | You can keep the blanket. | 你可以留着毯子 |
[02:26] | I told you we should have left him to freeze. | 我就说我们应该让他冻死在路上的 |
[02:30] | 我就说我们应该让他冻死在路上的 | |
[02:30] | 我知道 | |
[02:31] | I was never here. | 我从没来过这里 |
[02:33] | I never saw anything. | 我什么也没看到 |
[02:55] | Elena, would you get me a rope, please? | 艾莲娜 你能给我拿根绳子吗 拜托? |
[02:59] | You’re a really good actor, Owen. | -你真是个好演员 欧文 -或许我以后会试试 |
[03:01] | Maybe I’ll try that next. | -你真是个好演员 欧文 -或许我以后会试试 |
[03:06] | Manuel? | 曼努尔 |
[03:08] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[03:09] | They’re coming for us. | 他们要来找我们了 |
[03:12] | They know where we are. | 他们知道我们在哪里 |
[03:19] | 911 紧急呼救:孤星 | |
[03:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:55] | Bring hope of new joys… | 妈妈 |
[03:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:57] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[03:58] | Have you seen my slow tea infuser? | 你看到我的泡茶器了吗 |
[04:01] | Can’t find it anywhere. | 我到处都找不到 |
[04:03] | The otter one? | 是水獭的那个吗 |
[04:04] | It’s a sloth. | 那是树懒 |
[04:07] | Buttercup ate it. | 巴特卡普吃了 |
[04:08] | He did? That rascal. | 它吃了吗 真淘气 |
[04:12] | Hey, uh, where’s Dad? | 嘿 爸爸在哪里 |
[04:14] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 可能在工作吧 |
[04:15] | Work, probably. | 我不知道 可能在工作吧 |
[04:17] | No, he… | 不 他… |
[04:19] | Ah, the storm must have passed. | 暴风雪肯定已经停了 |
[04:22] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[04:25] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[04:26] | Nothing, I guess. | 大概没什么 |
[04:28] | Sit down. Have some tea. | 坐下吧 喝点茶 |
[04:33] | So… when did you get in? | 那么 |
[04:35] | So… when did you get in? | -你什么时候到的 -就刚才 |
[04:36] | Just now. I flew in as soon as I heard | -你什么时候到的 -就刚才 |
[04:37] | Just now. I flew in as soon as I heard | 我一听到你最近住院的事就坐飞机过来了 |
[04:38] | about your latest little stint in the hospital. | 我一听到你最近住院的事就坐飞机过来了 |
[04:40] | You know you’re in there so often, you oughta enroll | 你去医院去得太频繁了 |
[04:42] | You know you’re in there so often, you oughta enroll | 都快成为那里的贵宾了 |
[04:43] | in some sort of rewards program. | 都快成为那里的贵宾了 |
[04:44] | -I was in the hospital? -You don’t remember? | -我之前在医院里吗 -你不记得了吗 |
[04:47] | Not really. | 不记得了 |
[04:48] | Hey, did you bring the baby? | 嘿 你带宝宝来了吗 |
[04:50] | Not this time. | 这次没带 |
[04:52] | Jonah’s back in New York with Enzo. | 乔纳和恩佐一起回纽约了 |
[04:54] | That’s too bad. | 那真是太可惜了 |
[04:56] | So what’s he getting into lately? | 他最近在干什么 |
[04:57] | Jonah, not Enzo. | 我是说乔纳 不是恩佐 |
[04:59] | -Strained pears. -Hmm. | 比较容易紧张 |
[05:01] | And he recently discovered his reflection. | 他最近发现了自己的倒影 |
[05:03] | So that’s all the rage right now. | 现阶段就在热衷于这件事 |
[05:05] | Well, at least he’s adorable, so he’s got that going for him. | 至少他很可爱 这样就挺了不起的了 |
[05:09] | That’s because he takes after his big brother. | 那是因为他像自己的哥哥 |
[05:11] | Hey, are we gonna make cookies? | 那是因为他像自己的哥哥 |
[05:11] | Hey, are we gonna make cookies? | 嘿 我们要不要做点饼干 |
[05:13] | -Cookies. -Mm-hmm. | 饼干吗 |
[05:14] | Remember how much fun we had making them when I was little? | 还记得我小时候我们做饼干有多好玩吗 |
[05:17] | Of course, I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[05:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:24] | – Honey. – You hear that, right? | -亲爱的 -你听到了 对吗 |
[05:26] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[05:27] | But right now, you need to fight. | 现在你需要斗争 |
[05:30] | Fight who? | 和谁斗争 |
[05:40] | Start pushing Epi. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[05:41] | -Get a crash cart in here now. -Right away. | -现在快推急救车来 -马上就来 |
[05:43] | Whoa, whoa, wait, what’s going on? | -现在快推急救车来 -马上就来 |
[05:44] | Whoa, whoa, wait, what’s going on? | -怎么了 -他的心率太低了 |
[05:45] | His heart rate’s too slow. | -怎么了 -他的心率太低了 |
[05:46] | His heart rate’s too slow. | 他心跳严重过缓 |
[05:46] | He’s severely bradycardic. | 他心跳严重过缓 |
[05:48] | What does that mean? Is he gonna be okay? | -那是什么意思 他会没事吗 -先生 你应该出去 让我们工作 |
[05:49] | Sir, you should step out and let us work. | -那是什么意思 他会没事吗 -先生 你应该出去 让我们工作 |
[05:52] | If he goes into asystole, get ready to cardiovert. | 如果他心跳停止 准备好心脏电复律 |
[06:06] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[06:09] | Bad. | 很糟糕 |
[06:10] | I mean, we won’t know how bad | 我是说 直到医生做完更多检查 |
[06:12] | until the doctors are done running some more tests. | 我们才知道究竟有多糟糕 |
[06:14] | until the doctors are done running some more tests. | 但是我们很清楚会朝着什么方向发展 |
[06:15] | But it’s pretty clear where this is headed. | 但是我们很清楚会朝着什么方向发展 |
[06:19] | Well, you don’t know till you know. | 在你了解到情况之前不知道会是什么样 你必须坚定信念 汤米 |
[06:20] | And you gotta keep the faith, Tommy. | 在你了解到情况之前不知道会是什么样 你必须坚定信念 汤米 |
[06:24] | With God, all things. | 有了上帝 一切皆有可能 |
[06:27] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 我会尽力的 |
[06:31] | You’re right, and I’m, I’m trying. | 你说得对 我会尽力的 |
[06:33] | I am, but… | 我会的 但是… |
[06:36] | yeah. | 好 |
[06:37] | Keepin’ the faith. | 坚定信念 |
[06:41] | Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever heard the call center | 哇哦 我大概从没听到过 呼叫中心这么安静 |
[06:43] | being this quiet. | 哇哦 我大概从没听到过 呼叫中心这么安静 |
[06:45] | -Me either. -Mm. | 我也是 |
[06:46] | But cell service is down across most of the state. | 但是全州大部分地区的手机信号都中断了 |
[06:49] | So, this is the sound of people needing help | 这就是人们有所需要 |
[06:53] | and not being able to get it. | 去无法得到求助的声音吗 |
[06:55] | That’s not a very peaceful thought, is it? | 这想法不怎么能让人放心 对吗 |
[06:57] | No, it’s not, actually. | 对 确实不能 |
[06:59] | Tell me what you’re doing here. | 汤米 你在这里做什么 |
[07:02] | You should go home and hug your kids. | 你应该回家拥抱你的孩子们 |
[07:05] | How can I, Grace? | 格蕾丝 因为我 |
[07:07] | When because of me, someone’s kid is dying | 格蕾丝 因为我 |
[07:09] | When because of me, someone’s kid is dying | 现在有人的孩子躺在医院病床上奄奄一息 我怎么能安心回家 |
[07:11] | in a hospital bed right now. | 现在有人的孩子躺在医院病床上奄奄一息 我怎么能安心回家 |
[07:13] | Because of you… | 正是因为你 |
[07:15] | a little boy gets to go home, hug his mom. | 一个小男孩能回到家 拥抱他的妈妈 |
[07:19] | -You saved him. -Mm-mm, no. | 你救了他 |
[07:21] | TK saved him. | 泰肯救了他 |
[07:25] | And I never should’ve let him go in there. | 我根本不该让他进去 |
[07:28] | We should have waited for backup. | -我们应该等待后援 -你和我都知道不会有后援 |
[07:29] | You and I both know no backup was comin’. | -我们应该等待后援 -你和我都知道不会有后援 |
[07:33] | Well, if anyone should have gone into that pond, | 如果有人应该进那个池塘 |
[07:35] | it should have been me. | -那应该是我 -你吗 |
[07:36] | You, with all the ice rescues | -那应该是我 -你吗 |
[07:36] | You, with all the ice rescues | 凭借你这么多年来的冰上救援经验吗 |
[07:38] | you’ve performed over the years? | 凭借你这么多年来的冰上救援经验吗 |
[07:39] | That doesn’t matter. I was his captain. | 那不重要 |
[07:41] | That doesn’t matter. I was his captain. | -我曾经是他的队长 -你现在仍然是他的队长 |
[07:42] | You still are his captain. | -我曾经是他的队长 -你现在仍然是他的队长 |
[07:44] | If you gave TK a choice right now, | 如果现在你让泰肯 选他的命 还是小男孩的命 |
[07:46] | his life or that little boy’s, | 如果现在你让泰肯 选他的命 还是小男孩的命 |
[07:48] | he would do the same thing a thousand times over | 为了维持那个家庭的完整 |
[07:51] | to keep that family whole. | 千千万万次他都会这么做 |
[07:52] | Now how am I supposed to face Owen | 当欧文走进医院大门的时候 |
[07:54] | when he walks through those hospital doors, Gracie? | 我该怎么面对他 格蕾西 |
[07:57] | Has anyone been able to reach him? | 有人能联系到他吗 |
[07:58] | Everything’s been going to voice mail. | 一切都转到语音信箱了 |
[08:01] | Like you said, the phones are down. | 就像你说的 手机信号都中断了 |
[08:05] | He was there for me on the worst day of my life. | 在我生活中最糟糕的一天 他在我身边支持我 |
[08:09] | And you’re gonna be there for him. | 你也会支持他 |
[08:12] | Yeah, the only difference is that… | 对 唯一的不同是… |
[08:16] | I caused his. | 是我害了他 |
[08:26] | Morning, sunshine. | 早安啊 阳光少年 |
[08:28] | You don’t look like you have a concussion, | 你看起来不像是脑震荡 |
[08:30] | but if your forehead feels anything like mine, good. | 但是如果你的额头感觉和我的差不多的话 那就没事 |
[08:33] | Some agua? | 喝点水吗 我们还要走很长的路 |
[08:34] | We got a long journey ahead of us. | 喝点水吗 我们还要走很长的路 |
[08:36] | Probably best to hydrate. | 最好补充下水分 |
[08:38] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[08:40] | All right, everybody, let’s go! | 好了 各位 我们走 |
[08:42] | We have a problem here. | 好了 各位 我们走 |
[08:43] | We have a problem here. | 我们这里有点问题 |
[08:44] | He lost his shoes in the accident. | 他在出事时丢了鞋 现在他有冻疮 走不了路了 |
[08:45] | Now he has frostbite. He can’t walk. | 他在出事时丢了鞋 现在他有冻疮 走不了路了 |
[08:48] | Okay. Um, have some of the men come help me with this. | 好 |
[08:50] | Okay. Um, have some of the men come help me with this. | 叫几个人来帮我 |
[08:52] | Muchachos. | 叫几个人来帮我 |
[08:57] | Oye! What are you gonna do with that? | -你要拿那个干什么 -我要把这个当做雪撬… |
[08:58] | Gonna use it as a sled… | -你要拿那个干什么 -我要把这个当做雪撬… |
[09:00] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:02] | …for anybody who can’t walk. | 给走不了路的人用 |
[09:03] | You know, this guy’s cartel friends | 这个人的毒贩朋友已经在来这里的路上了 而我们还在这里耽误时间 |
[09:04] | are on their way here as we speak. | 这个人的毒贩朋友已经在来这里的路上了 而我们还在这里耽误时间 |
[09:07] | They catch us, they kill us. Or worse. | 他们会抓到我们 杀了我们 或者更糟 |
[09:09] | All the reason we can’t stand around and argue about it. | 这就是为什么我们不能七嘴八舌地 讨论这件事 |
[09:13] | I hate to say this, but he’s gonna slow us down. | 我讨厌这么说 但是他会拖我们的后腿 |
[09:15] | We can’t save everybody. | 我们救不了所有人 |
[09:16] | Yeah, it’s a lesson I never seem to learn. | 对 我好像永远也学不到这种教训 |
[09:19] | We’re not leaving anybody behind. | 我们不会抛下任何人 |
[09:21] | Even him, huh? | 我们不会抛下任何人 |
[09:21] | Even him, huh? | 连他都不抛下吗 |
[09:25] | I’m not leaving him here to die. | 我不会把他留在这里等死 |
[09:28] | Also, he knows where the cabin is. | 而且他知道木屋在哪里 |
[09:30] | Another reason to keep him with us. | 又是一个把他留在我们身边的理由 |
[09:34] | Elena! | 艾莲娜… |
[09:35] | Elena! | 抱歉 |
[09:36] | 抱歉 | |
[09:37] | 但一个人活下来总比死在一起强 | |
[09:40] | 我宁愿冒险自己走 | |
[09:44] | Hey, you even know where you’re going? | 嘿! |
[09:45] | Hey, you even know where you’re going? | 你知道自己要去哪里吗 |
[09:47] | I got food, heat, water, less than two miles to my cabin. | 我的木屋里有食物 暖气和水 距离这里不到三公里 |
[09:51] | Francisco, considera. | 弗朗西斯科… |
[09:53] | It won’t matter… | 无所谓了 |
[09:55] | not if the cartel hunts you down before you get there. | 如果贩毒集团在你们到达之前 就抓住你们的话 |
[10:15] | Strickland, is that you under there under all them blankets? | 斯特里克兰 那堆毯子下面的人是你吗 |
[10:17] | I can’t tell. | 我都认不出来了 嘿 |
[10:18] | Hey, seriously, did you save any for the maternity ward? | 说真的 你是不是把人家产房的都用了 |
[10:21] | Man, shut up and get in here. | 老兄 闭上嘴赶紧过来吧 |
[10:24] | How you feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[10:25] | Well, my core temp’s still a balmy 90 degrees, | 我的体温仍然温暖的32.2摄氏度 |
[10:28] | but the doc said I’m not gonna lose any fingers or toes, | 但是医生说 我不会失去手指和脚趾 |
[10:31] | so I got that going for me. | 所以这对我来说挺好的 |
[10:32] | Mm-hmm. | 所以这对我来说挺好的 |
[10:33] | Hey, your turnout’s in the cabinet over there. | 嘿 |
[10:35] | Hey, your turnout’s in the cabinet over there. | 你的外套在那边的柜子里 |
[10:38] | All right. Thanks for looking after it for me. | -谢谢你帮我留意 -谢谢借我的人 |
[10:39] | Appreciate the loaner. | -谢谢你帮我留意 -谢谢借我的人 |
[10:43] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[10:47] | No, but seriously, uh… | 但是说真的… |
[10:51] | …thank you, guys, | 谢谢你们 |
[10:52] | for saving me out there. | 谢谢你们把我救了出来 |
[10:53] | For digging me out of all that concrete | 谢谢你们把我从 混凝土 钢材 冰中挖了出来 |
[10:56] | and steel and ice. | 谢谢你们把我从 混凝土 钢材 冰中挖了出来 |
[10:57] | And rebar. Turns out gyms have a lot of rebar. | 还有钢筋 原来体育馆里有很多钢筋 |
[11:00] | And rebar. Turns out gyms have a lot of rebar. | 好 也加上钢筋 |
[11:00] | Okay, then, that too. | 好 也加上钢筋 |
[11:02] | No, but I knew if anybody was gonna come through that wall, | 不 但是… |
[11:03] | No, but I knew if anybody was gonna come through that wall, | 我知道如果有人当时要穿过那堵墙 |
[11:05] | it was gonna be my boys from the 126. | 一定是126站我的兄弟们 |
[11:07] | It’s because you know how we do. | 那是因为你知道我们的做事方式 |
[11:11] | I do. | 确实 |
[11:15] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[11:17] | I-I mean that. | 这是我的真心话 |
[11:20] | We should probably hug again, huh? | 我们或许应该再抱一下 对吗 |
[11:23] | Nah, hey… | 不 嘿… |
[11:25] | …we love you, too. | -我们也爱你 -我爱你 兄弟 |
[11:27] | I love you, bro. | -我们也爱你 -我爱你 兄弟 |
[11:30] | Alright, stop. Whatever, man. | 好了 别这样 兄弟 |
[11:32] | Hey, so what happened with Marjan? | 嘿 玛尔扬怎么样了 |
[11:35] | Did she get Cap to finally sign that apology letter to Billy? | 她让队长在比利的道歉信上签字了吗 |
[11:38] | Remains to be seen. | 还没 |
[11:39] | Oh, is he still being stubborn? | 老天 他还这么固执吗 |
[11:41] | No, we just ain’t heard from her. | 不 我们只是还没听到她的消息 |
[11:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:44] | Feels like she would have checked in by now. | 她现在也该到了吧 |
[11:45] | Cell service is out. I mean, I’m sure her and Cap | 手机信号中断了 |
[11:47] | Cell service is out. I mean, I’m sure her and Cap | 她现在肯定正和队长一起 安然度过这场暴风雪 |
[11:47] | are riding out the storm together right now. | 她现在肯定正和队长一起 安然度过这场暴风雪 |
[11:49] | God help the man | 她现在肯定正和队长一起 安然度过这场暴风雪 |
[11:50] | God help the man | 如果他走之前没有在信上签字 那他可就惨了 |
[11:51] | if he don’t sign that letter before he walks out of there. | 如果他走之前没有在信上签字 那他可就惨了 |
[11:53] | Knowing Marj, if he doesn’t sign, | 以我对玛姬的了解 如果他不签字 他根本就走不出去 |
[11:55] | he’s not walking out at all. | 以我对玛姬的了解 如果他不签字 他根本就走不出去 |
[11:58] | -Pow! -Right in the kisser! | 直接打在嘴上 |
[12:01] | Everybody decent? | 大家都穿好衣服了吗 |
[12:02] | Honey, you didn’t even give him a chance to answer. | 亲爱的 你甚至都没给他们回答的机会 |
[12:05] | Neither did you, dear. | 你也是 亲爱的 |
[12:06] | All right, please forgive my husband. | 好 请原谅我的丈夫 他今天有点着急 |
[12:08] | He’s a little overeager today. | 好 请原谅我的丈夫 他今天有点着急 |
[12:10] | No worries, ma’am. It’s nice to see you guys in here. | 没关系 夫人 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[12:12] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:13] | You guys are so embarrassing! | 你们太让人尴尬了 |
[12:15] | Sorry, Paul, my parents insisted | 抱歉 保罗 |
[12:16] | Sorry, Paul, my parents insisted | 我爸妈坚持要带点礼物来谢谢你 |
[12:17] | on bringing by a few gifts to thank you. | 我爸妈坚持要带点礼物来谢谢你 |
[12:19] | Nah, it’s okay. | 我爸妈坚持要带点礼物来谢谢你 |
[12:19] | Nah, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[12:21] | Guys, you-you really didn’t have to do all this. | 你们真的不用这样 |
[12:23] | Please. | 请收下 你救了我们女儿的命 这是我们起码该做的 |
[12:24] | You saved our daughter’s life. | 请收下 你救了我们女儿的命 这是我们起码该做的 |
[12:25] | It’s the least we could do. | 请收下 你救了我们女儿的命 这是我们起码该做的 |
[12:28] | Here, open this one first. | 先打开这个 |
[12:30] | -It is a lambswool throw. -Oh. | 这是个羊毛毯 |
[12:33] | Spoiler alert. | 剧透提醒 |
[12:35] | What? | 什么?他正从失温中恢复 |
[12:36] | He’s recovering from hypothermia. | 什么?他正从失温中恢复 |
[12:38] | He can open his Rolexes later. | 他可以晚点再打开那些劳力士手表 |
[12:39] | Uh, did he just say Rolexes with an “S”? | 他刚才说那些劳力士手表? |
[12:43] | – Try this. – Yeah, I think he did. | -试试这个 -是 我想他确实这么说的 |
[12:44] | This is the warmest blanket | 这是西伯利亚苔原地区最暖和的毯子 |
[12:45] | this side of the Siberian tundra. | 这是西伯利亚苔原地区最暖和的毯子 |
[12:48] | Oh, my God, Dad. | 老天 爸爸 |
[12:49] | Again, Paul, I’m so sorry. | 保罗 我再一次深感抱歉 |
[12:51] | – It’s… – You don’t like it? | -没关系 -你不喜欢这个 是因为颜色吗 |
[12:53] | Is it the color? | -没关系 -你不喜欢这个 是因为颜色吗 |
[12:54] | If you don’t like the color, | 如果你不喜欢这个颜色 我们可以特别定制一条新的 |
[12:55] | we can get you a new one on special order. | 如果你不喜欢这个颜色 我们可以特别定制一条新的 |
[12:56] | Just say you like it, Paul, | 说你喜欢就行了 那样你就不必再杀一只羊 这样就好 |
[12:58] | that way they don’t have to kill another lamb. | 说你喜欢就行了 那样你就不必再杀一只羊 这样就好 |
[12:59] | -It’s good. -No, they don’t have to kill a lamb, | 他们不必杀整只羊 他们只需要把毛剃光 |
[13:01] | they just shave it bare. | 他们不必杀整只羊 他们只需要把毛剃光 |
[13:02] | Oh, then it’s good then. | 他们不必杀整只羊 他们只需要把毛剃光 |
[13:02] | Oh, then it’s good then. | 那很好 我看看 |
[13:04] | Oh, soft… | 好柔软啊 |
[13:05] | Seriously, it’s a very lovely blanket, but… | 先生 这是条非常漂亮的毯子 但是你们太慷慨了 |
[13:07] | You’re too generous. | 先生 这是条非常漂亮的毯子 但是你们太慷慨了 |
[13:09] | No, we’re just getting started. | 不 我们这才刚开始 |
[13:10] | Would you like a Maserati? | 你喜欢玛莎拉蒂吗 |
[13:14] | Maserati. | 玛莎拉蒂 |
[13:18] | Wait, I’m sorry, what? | 等等 不好意思 什么 |
[13:19] | A car, I’d like to get you a car. | 一辆车 我想送你一辆车 除非你更喜欢卡车 |
[13:21] | Unless you’d prefer a truck. | 一辆车 我想送你一辆车 除非你更喜欢卡车 |
[13:24] | What… | 什么… |
[13:25] | No… No, no. | 不…不 我肯定不能接受 太贵重了 |
[13:27] | I couldn’t possibly accept it. That’s too much. | 不…不 我肯定不能接受 太贵重了 |
[13:28] | I could. You know, we were at the rescue too. | 我能接受 我们当时也在救援 |
[13:30] | Lindsey, remember us? | 琳茜 记得我们吗 我们就是拿着凿岩机的人 |
[13:31] | We were the ones with the jackhammers? | 琳茜 记得我们吗 我们就是拿着凿岩机的人 |
[13:32] | Oh, forgive me, let me get your names. | -请原谅我 把你的名字告诉我 -马特奥・查韦斯 |
[13:34] | -Matteo Chavez. C-H-A-V… -We’re okay. | -请原谅我 把你的名字告诉我 -马特奥・查韦斯 |
[13:35] | -Matteo Chavez. C-H-A-V… -We’re okay. | -查理的查… -我们不用的 其实…我们没事 |
[13:37] | Actually, we’re all right. | -查理的查… -我们不用的 其实…我们没事 |
[13:38] | Thank you very much, but, uh, | 非常感谢你 |
[13:40] | the reward of being a firefighter’s in the job itself. | 但当消防员的回报在于工作本身 |
[13:42] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 我对自己的工作也有同感 |
[13:43] | I feel the same way about my work. | 我尊重这一点 我对自己的工作也有同感 |
[13:45] | -What’s your line of work? -Milk cartons. | -你是干哪一行的 -牛奶盒 |
[13:47] | What, you could afford all this swag from selling milk? | 你通过卖牛奶就能买得起这些奢侈品吗 |
[13:50] | Not the milk. Just the cartons. | 不是牛奶 只是牛奶盒 |
[13:54] | -Milk cartons. -Wow. | -牛奶盒 -哇 |
[13:56] | What a world. | 真了不起 |
[13:57] | Wow. | 哇 |
[14:04] | Just a little bit further. | 再往前走一点 快到了 |
[14:06] | Almost there. | 再往前走一点 快到了 |
[14:08] | Why are you doing this? | -你为什么要这么做 -做什么 |
[14:10] | What? | -你为什么要这么做 -做什么 |
[14:12] | Helping us? | 帮我们 |
[14:14] | You helped me first. | 你们先帮了我 |
[14:22] | Come on. Let’s get him over there. | 快来 我们把他翻过来 |
[14:28] | Just let me die. | 让我死吧 |
[14:32] | 让我死掉算了 | |
[14:43] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 我们走 |
[14:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[14:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:02] | Hey! I need help! | 嘿 我需要帮助 |
[15:05] | I-I need help! | -我需要帮助 -放轻松 |
[15:06] | Just relax! | -我需要帮助 -放轻松 |
[15:08] | Were you in that van I found up the road? | 我在路上碰到一辆面包车 是你乘坐过的吗 |
[15:10] | Sí. There was an accident. | 对 那是一场事故 |
[15:15] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:19] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[15:21] | Back of my cruiser’s nice and warm. | -我的巡逻警车后座暖和得很 -谢谢你 |
[15:22] | Oh, thank you. | -我的巡逻警车后座暖和得很 -谢谢你 |
[15:24] | Oye. Manuel said the cargo | 嘿 曼努尔说 货物藏在农场路296号的谷仓里 |
[15:25] | is hiding in a barn on Farm Road 296. | 嘿 曼努尔说 货物藏在农场路296号的谷仓里 |
[15:28] | Wish you hadn’t had heard that. | 真希望你没有听到 |
[15:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:04] | We got pretzels, chocolate chips, | 我们有椒盐脆饼 巧克力碎 椰丝 |
[16:06] | shredded coconuts, walnuts, and candied pecans. | 我们有椒盐脆饼 巧克力碎 椰丝 |
[16:07] | shredded coconuts, walnuts, and candied pecans. | 核桃仁 还有冰糖蜜桃 |
[16:10] | The only thing missing | 唯一缺少的就是秘密配方 还记得吗 |
[16:11] | is the secret ingredient, you remember? | 唯一缺少的就是秘密配方 还记得吗 |
[16:13] | -Love? -Toffee. | 爱吗 |
[16:15] | -Love? -Toffee. | 太妃糖 不过很接近了 |
[16:15] | Close though. | 太妃糖 不过很接近了 |
[16:17] | I don’t think we have any toffee. | -我们应该没有太妃糖 -我们当然有 就在你手里 |
[16:18] | Of course, we do. It’s in your hand. | -我们应该没有太妃糖 -我们当然有 就在你手里 |
[16:26] | Ugh, man, I’m such a space cadet today. | 老天 我今天真健忘 给你 |
[16:28] | Here you go. | 老天 我今天真健忘 给你 |
[16:30] | Time to roll the dough. | 可以揉面团了 |
[16:33] | I miss this. You and me. | 我好想念这件事 你跟我一起烹饪 |
[16:35] | Me too. Too bad it can’t last. | 我也是 |
[16:37] | Me too. Too bad it can’t last. | 可惜不会持续下去 |
[16:38] | Wha… What? Why not? | 什么…为什么不能 |
[16:40] | ‘Cause nothing does. | 因为没有什么能持续下去 |
[16:42] | Like my little boy | 就像我那够不到桌子的小儿子一样 |
[16:44] | who couldn’t reach the countertop. | 就像我那够不到桌子的小儿子一样 |
[16:45] | I swear, all I did was blink. | 我发誓 眨眼间你就长大了 |
[16:48] | I’ll always be that little boy, Mom. | 我会永远是那个小男孩 妈妈 我是说 我现在也是 |
[16:49] | I mean, I still am. | 我会永远是那个小男孩 妈妈 我是说 我现在也是 |
[16:51] | That’s very sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[16:53] | But we can’t stay here forever. | 但是我们不能永远停留在这里 |
[16:55] | Why not? This is perfect. | 为什么不能 这很完美 完美的事情就该持续到永远 |
[16:56] | And perfect things should last forever. | 为什么不能 这很完美 完美的事情就该持续到永远 |
[17:05] | -We almost had it again, didn’t we? -What’s that? | -我们差点又有了 是吧 -有了什么 |
[17:08] | A family. | 一个家庭 |
[17:10] | Family is not always the picture that comes with the frame, TK. | 家庭并不总是意味着相框里的照片 泰肯 |
[17:14] | But you are surrounded by love. | 但是你被爱包围着 而且你永远都会是 |
[17:16] | And you always will be. | 但是你被爱包围着 而且你永远都会是 |
[17:18] | No matter what choice you make. | 不管你做出什么选择 |
[17:21] | Why do I have to choose? | 我为什么必须要选择 |
[17:26] | Because no one else can. | 因为只能你自己来选 |
[17:34] | My sweet boy. | 我亲爱的儿子 |
[17:39] | You can’t stop time. | 你不能让时间停止 |
[17:43] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[17:44] | Why did it go off before we even put the cookies in? | 为什么我们还没把饼干放进去就响了 这个… |
[17:46] | This… this makes no sense. | 为什么我们还没把饼干放进去就响了 这个… |
[17:47] | This… this makes no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[17:48] | -Some things don’t. -Wait, wait, wait. | 有些事就是这样 |
[17:49] | -Some things don’t. -Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 我们能再多待久一点吗 妈妈 |
[17:51] | Can we please have a little more time, Mom? | 等等 我们能再多待久一点吗 妈妈 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:55] | But the longer you stay here, the harder it is to get back. | 但是你在这里待得越久 你就越难回去 |
[18:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:07] | Then let’s get these cookies in the oven! | 那我们把这些饼干放进烤箱吧 |
[18:22] | Manuel was right. | 曼努尔说得对 |
[18:24] | Manuel was right. | 我刚检查了谷仓 没人在那里 |
[18:24] | I just checked the barn, nobody was there. | 我刚检查了谷仓 没人在那里 |
[18:26] | I just checked the barn, nobody was there. | 他们好像在那里生了火 灰烬还是温的 |
[18:27] | Looks like they had a fire going, | 他们好像在那里生了火 灰烬还是温的 |
[18:28] | embers were still warm. | 他们好像在那里生了火 灰烬还是温的 |
[18:30] | That many folks out in this weather, | 那么多人在这种天气下出去 不会走太远 我会找到他们的 |
[18:31] | they couldn’t have gotten far. I’ll find ’em. | 那么多人在这种天气下出去 不会走太远 我会找到他们的 |
[18:33] | Then it’s just a matter of me cleaning up | 然后我只需要解决一个小问题 |
[18:35] | a couple of loose ends and we’ll be good to go. | 然后我只需要解决一个小问题 |
[18:36] | a couple of loose ends and we’ll be good to go. | 我们就万事大吉了 |
[18:38] | Out. | 完毕 |
[18:49] | Please work. | 拜托能用吧 |
[18:52] | You’ve reached Owen Strand. | 我是欧文・斯特兰德 我很确信你知道怎么做 |
[18:54] | I’m confident you know how to do this. | 我是欧文・斯特兰德 我很确信你知道怎么做 |
[18:55] | Hey. Pick up. | 我是欧文・斯特兰德 我很确信你知道怎么做 |
[18:57] | It’s… it’s Marwani. | 嘿 队长 我是玛瓦妮 |
[18:58] | I was, I was in an accident | 我…我遇到了事故 |
[19:00] | and… and I was… I was walking up to the road | 我当时正走在路上 |
[19:03] | and… and I was… I was walking up to the road | 我看见一名警察 残酷地枪击了一个手无寸铁的人 |
[19:04] | and I saw a cop shoot somebody, an unarmed man, in cold blood. | 我看见一名警察 残酷地枪击了一个手无寸铁的人 |
[19:08] | He saw me, so he’s probably looking for me right now. | 我看见一名警察 残酷地枪击了一个手无寸铁的人 |
[19:09] | He saw me, so he’s probably looking for me right now. | 他看见我了 所以他现在可能正在找我 |
[19:12] | I’m on my way to you, but in case I don’t make it, | 他看见我了 所以他现在可能正在找我 |
[19:13] | I’m on my way to you, but in case I don’t make it, | 我在去找你的路上 |
[19:14] | I’m on my way to you, but in case I don’t make it, | 但是万一我到不了 先告诉你 他是位克尔县治安官 |
[19:15] | he’s a Kerr County Sheriff. | 但是万一我到不了 先告诉你 他是位克尔县治安官 |
[19:21] | Um, whatever you do, just… just don’t go near him. | 不管你做什么 都不要靠近他 |
[19:34] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[19:36] | You brought friends? | 你带了朋友吗 |
[19:38] | They’re not all friends. | 他们不全是朋友 |
[19:40] | -Tie him right there. -What’s going on? | 把他绑在这里 |
[19:42] | -Tie him right there. -What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:43] | Our patient we thought was running from a coyote? | 我们那位狼口脱险的病人 原来就是只狼 |
[19:45] | Turns out he is the coyote. | 是我们没认清 |
[19:47] | His cartel buddy is gonna be out there looking for him. | 他的贩毒集团同伙正在外面找他 |
[19:49] | I wanna get on the radio, | 他的贩毒集团同伙正在外面找他 |
[19:50] | I wanna get on the radio, | 我去用无线电联系 看看能不能快点找人来帮我 |
[19:50] | see if I can get help up here a little quicker. | 我去用无线电联系 看看能不能快点找人来帮我 |
[19:54] | No, no, no, no. Don’t put his feet | 不 别把他的脚靠近火 对冻疮不好 |
[19:55] | that close to the fire, it’s not good for frostbite. | 不 别把他的脚靠近火 对冻疮不好 |
[19:57] | We’ll heat up some water, he can dip his feet in that. | 不 别把他的脚靠近火 对冻疮不好 |
[19:57] | We’ll heat up some water, he can dip his feet in that. | 我们会烧点水 他可以泡泡脚 |
[20:04] | Breaker, breaker, Kerrville, this is K-5-M-C-G. | 插入 克尔维尔 我是K5MCG |
[20:07] | Repeat, call sign, K-5-M-C-G. | 再说一遍 呼号是K5MCG |
[20:14] | Kerrville come again. Did not copy. | 克尔维尔 再来一次 没有收到 |
[20:25] | -Hey. Need a hand? -With my empty Tupperware? | -嘿 需要帮忙吗 -整理空的特百惠保鲜盒吗 |
[20:29] | No, ma’am, I think I can manage. | 不 夫人 我觉得自己能行 不过非常感谢你 |
[20:31] | Thank you very much though. | 不 夫人 我觉得自己能行 不过非常感谢你 |
[20:32] | You have a good night and get some rest, okay? | 祝你晚上愉快 好好休息 好吗 |
[20:36] | Mm-hmm. Um, something’s about to happen. | 有事要发生了 |
[20:39] | Am I supposed to guess? | 我是不是应该猜一下 |
[20:41] | People are gonna surprise you with gifts. | 大家要送你礼物 给你惊喜 |
[20:45] | Well, not anymore, Bree. | 现在这惊喜没了 布瑞 |
[20:46] | I know, I just, I didn’t want your water to break | 我知道 我只是… |
[20:47] | I know, I just, I didn’t want your water to break | 我不希望你因为惊喜而破水 |
[20:49] | because of the surprise. | 我不希望你因为惊喜而破水 |
[20:50] | I mean, I-I heard that that can happen. | 我听到过会发生那种情况 |
[20:52] | Mm-hmm. Well, you know what? I appreciate you. | 好 你知道吗 我真是感激不尽 谢谢你提我着想 |
[20:54] | Thank you for looking out for me. | 好 你知道吗 我真是感激不尽 谢谢你提我着想 |
[20:55] | Mm-hmm. | 好 你知道吗 我真是感激不尽 谢谢你提我着想 |
[20:58] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[21:00] | Guys, wait, what’s all this? | 各位 等一下 这是什么情况 |
[21:02] | Oh, just a few little things. | 只是一些小东西 |
[21:04] | – Oh! – We couldn’t resist. | 我们忍不住 |
[21:07] | This is really sweet. Thank you. | 这真的太贴心了 谢谢你们 |
[21:09] | We know. And if you wouldn’t mind | 如果你不介意周六分娩的话 |
[21:11] | going into labor on Saturday, | 如果你不介意周六分娩的话 |
[21:13] | -we could split the pot. -Oh, goodness. | 我们可以平分赌注 |
[21:14] | -we could split the pot. -Oh, goodness. | 老天 你们都在我身上下了生孩子赌注吗 |
[21:14] | Y’all have a baby pool on me? | 老天 你们都在我身上下了生孩子赌注吗 |
[21:16] | Okay, that’s tampering, Joel. | 你这样是在做手脚 乔尔 |
[21:18] | Besides, we all know | 再说了 我们都知道 周四才是个不错的选择 对吗 |
[21:19] | the smart money’s on Thursday, right, Grace? | 再说了 我们都知道 周四才是个不错的选择 对吗 |
[21:21] | Let’s pump the brakes | 再说了 我们都知道 周四才是个不错的选择 对吗 |
[21:22] | Let’s pump the brakes | 都别着急 因为预产期还有两周才到 |
[21:23] | because this due date is not for another two weeks. | 都别着急 因为预产期还有两周才到 |
[21:25] | Please. She’s related to you, Miss Early To Everything. | 得了吧 她是你女儿 而你喜欢什么事都提前计划好 |
[21:28] | Mm-mmm. No. She is also related to Judd, | 不 她也是贾德的女儿 他做事可是磨叽得很 |
[21:30] | and that boy likes to take his sweet time. | 不 她也是贾德的女儿 他做事可是磨叽得很 |
[21:32] | -Does he now? -Tsk. Oh. | 原来如此 |
[21:34] | Okay, no more talking. | 好了 不多说了 我们享受纸杯蛋糕吧 |
[21:36] | Just cupcakes and stuffed animals. | 好了 不多说了 我们享受纸杯蛋糕吧 |
[21:37] | Just cupcakes and stuffed animals. | 还有毛绒玩具 |
[22:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[22:18] | Damn. | 该死 |
[22:26] | Captain Owen Strand, Austin FD. | 奥斯汀消防局 欧文・斯特兰德队长 |
[22:29] | Retired. | 已退休 |
[22:30] | Don’t look retired, Captain. | 看起来不像退休了 队长 |
[22:32] | How many you got here? | 你们这里有多少人 |
[22:34] | Uh, 12. | 12人 |
[22:35] | We’ve got quite a few injuries. | 我们有很多伤员 |
[22:37] | I was hoping that they’d send at least one RA unit. | 我希望他们能派来至少一支救护队 |
[22:39] | Yeah, resources are stretched a bit thin | 我们的资源有点捉襟见肘 因为要帮助真正的纳税人 |
[22:41] | assisting actual taxpayers. | 我们的资源有点捉襟见肘 因为要帮助真正的纳税人 |
[22:44] | Well, I’m glad they sent you anyway. | 好 不管怎样 很高兴他们派来了你 |
[22:47] | They didn’t. | 我不是他们派来的 |
[22:48] | I followed y’all here. | 我一直跟着你们来到了这里 |
[22:50] | Got a complaint from a rancher about a pack of illegals | 我接到一位农场主的投诉 |
[22:54] | took up residence in his barn. | 他说有一群非法移民住在他的谷仓里 |
[22:56] | Somebody called that in? | 有人报警了吗 |
[22:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:59] | Didn’t look like there was anybody home. | 看起来家里没人 |
[23:03] | Why you got that one tied up? | 这个人你干吗绑起来 |
[23:05] | Why you got that one tied up? | 为了他自己的安全 |
[23:05] | For his own safety. | 为了他自己的安全 |
[23:20] | Well, it is impressive, captain. | 太不可思议了 队长 |
[23:22] | I mean, you managing to | 我是说 你设法把这些人 从谷仓一路带到这里 |
[23:24] | get these people all the way from that barn to here, | 我是说 你设法把这些人 从谷仓一路带到这里 |
[23:26] | and in this good a condition. | 而且有这样一个不错的环境 |
[23:29] | You’re a regular modern-day Moses. | 你完全就是当代摩西 |
[23:31] | Truth be told, they saved me. | 老实说 他们救了我 |
[23:34] | Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna go out to my cruiser and see if I get Border Patrol | 我要出去开巡逻警车了 |
[23:37] | I’m gonna go out to my cruiser and see if I get Border Patrol | 看看能不能让边境巡逻队 派几辆面包车过来 |
[23:38] | – to send some vans up here. – No, please. | 看看能不能让边境巡逻队 派几辆面包车过来 |
[23:39] | – to send some vans up here. – No, please. | 不行 拜托 |
[23:42] | -No Border Patrol. -Shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不能派边境巡逻队来 |
[23:43] | -No Border Patrol. -Shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:44] | I haven’t seen my sons in almost 20 years. | 我已经快20年没见过自己的儿子了 |
[23:47] | I’m so close. | 我差一点就能见到了 |
[23:48] | You can send me back, but not before I see them. | 你可以把我遣送回去 但是在我见到他们之前不行 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry, ma’am, not my call. | 抱歉 夫人 这不是我说了算 |
[23:56] | Look, Deputy, I know you’ve gotta follow regulations, | 听着 副治安官 我知道你必须要遵守规定 并且你也应该这样 |
[23:58] | and-and you should. | 听着 副治安官 我知道你必须要遵守规定 并且你也应该这样 |
[23:59] | Maybe we could also call a local advocacy group | 但是或许我们也可以叫当地的倡导组织 在医院和我们见面 |
[24:01] | to meet us at the hospital. | 但是或许我们也可以叫当地的倡导组织 在医院和我们见面 |
[24:04] | Us? | 我们吗 |
[24:08] | Yeah. You know, I-I was gonna, | 对 如果可以的话 我打算… 我打算和他们一起去 |
[24:09] | I was gonna ride with ’em, if that’s okay. | 对 如果可以的话 我打算… 我打算和他们一起去 |
[24:11] | They really did save my life. | 他们确实救了我的命 |
[24:12] | Don’t trust him. | 别相信他 |
[24:14] | He’s a liar. | 他就是个骗… |
[24:16] | I’m gonna need you to stop that right now, amigo. | 现在需要你闭嘴 朋友 |
[24:20] | I’m feelin’ a little outnumbered right now, | 我现在感觉有点寡不敌众 |
[24:22] | and I would hate for someone to get hurt. | 我不希望有人受伤 明白吗 |
[24:23] | – Comprende? – Deputy… | 我不希望有人受伤 明白吗 |
[24:24] | – Comprende? – Deputy… | 副治安官 这些人对你没有威胁 |
[24:25] | these people are no threat to you. | 副治安官 这些人对你没有威胁 |
[24:40] | Captain Strand, I know that you feel obligated… | 斯特兰德队长 我知道你觉得有责任 |
[24:44] | but you’ve done enough. | 但是你做得够多了 |
[24:45] | I’m gonna suggest that you allow the folk | 我建议你让有能力的人 |
[24:47] | who are equipped to handle this, | 我建议你让有能力的人 |
[24:49] | handle it, okay? | 来处理 好吗 |
[24:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:00] | Call sign 5-K-M-C-G. | 呼号5KMCG 这是5KAAL 克尔维尔 |
[25:03] | This is 5-K-A-A-L Kerrville. | 呼号5KMCG 这是5KAAL 克尔维尔 |
[25:05] | Captain Strand, do you copy? | 斯特兰德队长 你收到了吗 |
[25:10] | Sadie. | 赛蒂 |
[25:11] | It’s Kerrville. They’re calling us back. | 但那是克尔维尔 他们回应我们了 |
[25:14] | Ma’am, please stop. | 夫人 请住手 |
[25:21] | Do as he says. | 照他说的做 |
[25:22] | Do as he says. | 好了 所有人趴到地上 |
[25:22] | All right, everyone on the ground. | 好了 所有人趴到地上 |
[25:25] | Now, on your bellies! | 马上 肚子着地 |
[25:26] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 大事不妙 |
[25:31] | – What’s happening? – He works for the cartel. | 怎么回事 |
[25:32] | – What’s happening? – He works for the cartel. | 他为贩毒集团做事 |
[25:35] | Uh, more of a private contractor. | 更像是私人承包商 |
[25:37] | You know how to handle zip ties, don’t you? | 你知道怎么系拉链扎带 对吧 |
[25:42] | You too. Move! | 你也是 |
[25:43] | You too. Move! | 快点 |
[25:45] | I want their hands behind their backs. | 我要他们把手放在背后 |
[25:47] | Now. | 就现在 |
[25:55] | Oye! Griffin here. You got those vans? | 我是格里芬 面包车搞定了吗 |
[26:02] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:11] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[26:15] | Crap. | 可恶 |
[26:19] | Come on, let’s hurry it up. | 快点 加快点速度 |
[26:21] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:24] | Captain Strand, do you copy? | 斯特兰德队长 你收到了吗 |
[26:26] | Now we’re gonna wait for transport to arrive | 我们要等待运送车的到来 |
[26:29] | and take these nice folks to an egg farm | 把这些人带到产蛋农场或者混凝土搅拌站 |
[26:31] | or a concrete mixing plant, or wherever the hell else | 把这些人带到产蛋农场或者混凝土搅拌站 |
[26:33] | or a concrete mixing plant, or wherever the hell else | 或者他们能偿还债务的其他地方 |
[26:34] | they’re gonna pay off their debts. | 或者他们能偿还债务的其他地方 |
[26:36] | Some of these people are injured. They’re not fit to travel. | 一些人受伤了 他们不能出行 |
[26:39] | Well, I always expect to lose a little product in transit, Captain. | 这个嘛 运输中丢点货物也正常 队长 |
[26:58] | Bismillah. | 老天 |
[27:01] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[27:06] | Well, that’s tragic. | 真可悲 |
[27:13] | But it’s really your fault, ain’t it, Captain? | 但这得怪你 不是吗 队长 |
[27:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:29] | -Who’s out there? -I have no idea. | -谁在外面 -我不知道 |
[27:31] | You and I are gonna go out there right now and find out. | 你和我现在就去外面查清楚 |
[27:33] | You’re gonna keep doing what you’re doing. | 你和我现在就去外面查清楚 |
[27:34] | You’re gonna keep doing what you’re doing. | 你继续做手里的事 |
[27:35] | Anyone tries to go out that door, they get a bullet. | 你继续做手里的事 |
[27:36] | Anyone tries to go out that door, they get a bullet. | 任何想走出这扇门的人都会被枪击 明白了吗 |
[27:37] | Are we clear? | 任何想走出这扇门的人都会被枪击 明白了吗 |
[27:39] | Yeah, clear. | 好 明白 |
[27:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:55] | Who else is here? | 这里还有谁 |
[27:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:59] | I want you to walk out there and kill those sirens. | 你走出去关掉警笛 |
[28:01] | The switch is right underneath the steering column. | 开关就在转向柱下面 |
[28:05] | Go. | 快去 |
[28:42] | All right! Whoever else is out here, | 好了 不管还有谁在这里 你都得现身 |
[28:45] | you need to show yourself! | 好了 不管还有谁在这里 你都得现身 |
[29:09] | Get your ass back here! | 快给我回来 |
[30:09] | -Gracias. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[30:13] | -What the hell happened? -Marwani. | -到底发生什么了 -玛瓦妮 |
[30:15] | What’s a Marwani? | 什么是玛瓦妮 |
[30:18] | That is a Marwani. | 那就是玛瓦妮 |
[30:21] | Marjan Marwani, my friend, a big-time badass. | 来见见玛尔扬・玛瓦妮 我的朋友 |
[30:23] | Marjan Marwani, my friend, a big-time badass. | 绝对的狠角色 |
[30:24] | So I gathered. | 我看也是 |
[30:25] | I learned from the best… Cap. | 我从最棒的人那里学到的 队长 |
[30:54] | Thank you, Lord. | 谢谢你 上帝 |
[31:02] | Hi, Grace. | 嗨 格蕾丝 |
[31:05] | – Judd’s not here, Billy. – I’m aware. | 贾德不在家 比利 |
[31:06] | – Judd’s not here, Billy. – I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[31:06] | Which is why I am. | 我知道 |
[31:07] | Which is why I am. | 所以我才来这里 |
[31:09] | You mind if I step inside? | 介意我进去吗 |
[31:10] | You mind if I step inside? | 我觉得自己的耳垂可能要冻伤了 |
[31:11] | Feel like I might be getting frostbite on my earlobes. | 我觉得自己的耳垂可能要冻伤了 |
[31:17] | You ain’t gonna find it much warmer in here. | 你不会觉得这里更暖和 |
[31:20] | I, uh, I brought some sandwiches | 我从杜瓦尔街的熟食店带了一些三明治 |
[31:21] | from that deli on Duval, | 我从杜瓦尔街的熟食店带了一些三明治 |
[31:24] | from that deli on Duval, | 那是镇上唯一开着的地方 |
[31:24] | about the only place left open in town. | 那是镇上唯一开着的地方 |
[31:26] | Sorry, only kinda cheese they had left was Muenster. | 抱歉 他们只剩下了芒斯特奶酪 |
[31:29] | What are you doing here, Billy? | 你来这里做什么 比利 |
[31:31] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of Judd | 我一直试图联系贾德 但是他不接我电话 |
[31:32] | and he won’t take my calls. | 我一直试图联系贾德 但是他不接我电话 |
[31:33] | And? | 我一直试图联系贾德 但是他不接我电话 |
[31:34] | And? | -然后呢 -这件事非常重要 |
[31:35] | And it’s a matter of some consequence. | -然后呢 -这件事非常重要 |
[31:38] | Captain Carter over at the 125 is moving on. | 125站的卡特队长要走了 |
[31:42] | I want Judd in the running to take his place as captain. | 我希望贾德代替他的位置当队长 |
[31:47] | Well, that’s quite an offer, Billy. | 这是个不错的提议 比利 |
[31:49] | An offer that comes with a big-ass raise. | 这个提议会带来高额加薪 |
[31:52] | Which I’m sure a growing family like yours | 我相信像你们这样一个不断壮大的家庭 可以很好地利用这一点 |
[31:55] | could put to good use. | 我相信像你们这样一个不断壮大的家庭 可以很好地利用这一点 |
[31:57] | Yeah, we could, huh? | 的确如此 |
[32:01] | Let me ask you something, Billy. | 我问你件事 比利 |
[32:02] | Did you think that you could just come in here | 你觉得自己带来30块银子 |
[32:05] | with 30 pieces of silver and buy my husband’s soul? | 你觉得自己带来30块银子 |
[32:07] | with 30 pieces of silver and buy my husband’s soul? | 就能买到我丈夫的灵魂吗 |
[32:09] | It’s not silver, it’s Muenster. | 那不是银子 |
[32:11] | It’s not silver, it’s Muenster. | 是芒斯特奶酪 |
[32:15] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[32:17] | look, I understand that… | 听着 我理解现在大家都不好受 好吗 |
[32:18] | all feelings are a little raw right now. | 听着 我理解现在大家都不好受 好吗 |
[32:21] | Okay, but I’m not trying to buy him out… | 但是我没有想要收买他 |
[32:23] | -Huh. -I… | 但是我没有想要收买他 |
[32:24] | -Huh. -I… | 我一直想为那个职位找到最合适的人 |
[32:24] | I’m trying to get the best man for the job. | 我一直想为那个职位找到最合适的人 |
[32:28] | And, okay, yeah, sue me | 而且…好吧 我也想 让自己最好的朋友回来 我承认 |
[32:30] | if I’d like to get my best friend back, too. | 而且…好吧 我也想 让自己最好的朋友回来 我承认 |
[32:33] | Billy, you destroyed that friendship | 比利 当你毁掉126站的时候 就毁了那份友谊 |
[32:35] | when you destroyed the 126. | 比利 当你毁掉126站的时候 就毁了那份友谊 |
[32:37] | I didn’t destroy anything. | 我什么都没毁掉 那是纵火犯毁的 好吗 |
[32:39] | -An arsonist did. Okay? -You did. | 我什么都没毁掉 那是纵火犯毁的 好吗 |
[32:40] | -An arsonist did. Okay? -You did. | -就是你 -完全毁掉了 |
[32:41] | Place was burned down to the studs. | -就是你 -完全毁掉了 |
[32:42] | The department would have gone bankrupt | 试图重建的话 消防局可能会破产 所以… |
[32:44] | trying to rebuild that, so… | 试图重建的话 消防局可能会破产 所以… |
[32:46] | Billy, I read that there are two reasons we do anything. | 比利 我知道我们做任何事有两个原因 |
[32:50] | There’s a good reason, and then there’s the real one. | 冠冕堂皇的原因和真实的原因 |
[32:53] | So how about you just admit it? | 所以你干脆承认吧 |
[32:55] | When you saw a chance to shutter that place permanently, | 当你看到永久关闭那个地方的机会时 |
[32:59] | you couldn’t resist. | 你无法抗拒 |
[33:01] | You couldn’t stand to see that house | 你不能忍受看着那个消防站 在斯特兰德队长的领导下蓬勃发展 |
[33:03] | thrive under Captain Strand. | 你不能忍受看着那个消防站 在斯特兰德队长的领导下蓬勃发展 |
[33:05] | Billy, I don’t wanna think about what your 126 brothers would say | 比利 我不愿去想 如果126站的兄弟们现在看到你 |
[33:09] | if they could see you right now. | 他们会说什么 |
[33:12] | I hope you think about it, though. | 不过我希望你想一下 |
[33:14] | And I hope it keeps you up at night | 而且我希望这想法让你晚上无法入睡 |
[33:17] | the way losing the 126 | 就像失去126站 让我的丈夫整夜无眠一样 比利 |
[33:19] | kept my husband up at night, Billy! | 就像失去126站 让我的丈夫整夜无眠一样 比利 |
[33:22] | He thinks I don’t know, but I do. | 他觉得我不知道 但是我知道 |
[33:25] | And, damn it, Billy… | 可恶 比利 |
[33:27] | I promised him that I would stay relaxed, | 我向他保证过自己会保持放松 |
[33:30] | and I’m not feeling so relaxed right now, | 我向他保证过自己会保持放松 |
[33:31] | and I’m not feeling so relaxed right now, | 但现在我一点都不觉得放松 |
[33:33] | so how about you get your sandwich and you get out? | 所以不如你拿上三明治出去吧 |
[33:38] | -Grace… -Billy… | -格蕾丝… -比利 我刚才说从我家出去 |
[33:39] | I said get out of my house! | -格蕾丝… -比利 我刚才说从我家出去 |
[33:42] | I believe your water just broke. | 我觉得你的羊水破了 |
[33:51] | What am I supposed to tell my husband? | 我该怎么跟我丈夫说 |
[33:53] | It wasn’t me? | 不是我干的 |
[34:00] | Alright, sir. Watch your head. | 好 先生 当心你的头 坐下吧 |
[34:03] | Thanks. We’ll contact you if we have any further questions. | 谢谢 如果我们还有什么问题 我们会联系你的 |
[34:07] | Captain Strand, is the office or the cell | 斯特兰德队长 联系你的最佳方式 是办公室还是手机 |
[34:09] | the best number to reach you? | 斯特兰德队长 联系你的最佳方式 是办公室还是手机 |
[34:10] | For the foreseeable future, cell. | 斯特兰德队长 联系你的最佳方式 是办公室还是手机 |
[34:11] | For the foreseeable future, cell. | 就目前的趋势来看 还是手机吧 |
[34:13] | Assuming we ever get any reception back. | 如果我们能恢复信号的话 |
[34:19] | So what happens to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[34:23] | It’s not up to us. | 我们鞭长莫及了 |
[34:25] | Now, I’m confused. | 我很困惑 |
[34:27] | About what? | 怎么了 |
[34:28] | Why won’t you sign that letter of apology? | 你为什么不在道歉信上签字 |
[34:33] | I mean, is it an ego thing, is it a guy thing? | 我是说 是自尊心的问题吗 还是男人面子的问题 |
[34:36] | I mean, it seems like everybody thought this guy Bobby had it coming, | 我是说似乎每个人都觉得波比活该 |
[34:40] | so you’re just gonna let him win? | 所以你会让他赢吗 |
[34:42] | First of all, it’s Billy. | 首先 那是比利 |
[34:45] | And really, Marjan? | 而且 你至于吗 玛尔扬 |
[34:46] | What? Just getting another opinion. | 而且 你至于吗 玛尔扬 |
[34:47] | What? Just getting another opinion. | 怎么了 我只是在征求另一种意见 |
[34:49] | That’s not another opinion. That’s your opinion. | 那不是另一种意见 那是你的意见 |
[34:58] | – Marcos? – Mom? | -马可斯 胡里安 -是妈妈吗 妈妈 |
[35:00] | Mom! | -马可斯 胡里安 -是妈妈吗 妈妈 |
[35:04] | Her sons. | 她的儿子 |
[35:06] | She told me she hasn’t seen them in over 20 years. | 她跟我说自己已经超过20年没见过他们了 |
[35:19] | It’s amazing what can happen | 当一个家庭从未停止为对方而奋斗的时候 |
[35:21] | when a family never stops fighting for each other. | 会发生什么 这是令人惊叹的 |
[35:27] | That was subtle. | 挺微妙的 |
[35:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[35:43] | Lord, please, I just need one bar | 拜托上帝 我只需要一格信号 给我丈夫打个电话 拜托 |
[35:44] | to call my husband, please, Lord. | 拜托上帝 我只需要一格信号 给我丈夫打个电话 拜托 |
[35:46] | Ah, well, the cell towers are down all across the city. | 整个城市的信号塔都中断了 |
[35:49] | Billy, why are you here still? | 比利 你怎么还在这里 |
[35:52] | Uh, your water just broke? | 你的羊水破了 我们得送你去医院 |
[35:53] | -We’ve gotta get you to the hospital. -No. | 你的羊水破了 我们得送你去医院 |
[35:55] | There is no we. Do you wanna make yourself useful? | 不 没有我们你想让自己有些用处吗 |
[35:57] | Go down to the 122 station house | 不 没有我们你想让自己有些用处吗 |
[35:57] | Go down to the 122 station house | 去122站 |
[35:59] | and please tell my husband to meet me at the hospital. | 请告诉我丈夫在医院见我 |
[36:02] | How are you planning on gettin’ there? | 请告诉我丈夫在医院见我 |
[36:02] | How are you planning on gettin’ there? | 你打算怎么到医院 |
[36:05] | I’ve been driving since I was 16, Billy. | 我从16岁开始就一直开车 比利 我觉得我没问题 |
[36:07] | I think I got it. | 我从16岁开始就一直开车 比利 我觉得我没问题 |
[36:09] | You’re gonna drive yourself, in this weather? | 你自己开车吗 在这种天气下吗 |
[36:11] | Okay. | 对 |
[36:12] | Grace… | 格蕾丝… |
[36:14] | At least take a sandwich with you. | -起码带上一个三明治吧 -我讨厌芒斯特奶酪 |
[36:15] | I hate Muenster. | -起码带上一个三明治吧 -我讨厌芒斯特奶酪 |
[36:21] | Hey, Grace. | 嘿 格蕾丝 |
[36:22] | Would you just hang on a damn minute? | 你能等一下吗 |
[36:26] | Think about what you’re doing, okay? | 想想你在做什么 好吗 |
[36:29] | Billy, close that door. | 比利 关上门 |
[36:31] | You’re officially trespassing now. | 现在你非法入侵了 |
[36:32] | Grace, you’re in active labor, okay? | 格蕾丝 你已经要分娩了 好吗 |
[36:34] | Grace, you’re in active labor, okay? | 你不能自己开车去医院 |
[36:34] | You can’t be driving yourself to the hospital. | 你不能自己开车去医院 |
[36:36] | Watch me. | 看着我 |
[36:37] | This thing even have four-wheel drive? | 这的车有四轮驱动吗 你看 我的卡车就在那里 |
[36:38] | Look, my truck’s right there. | 这的车有四轮驱动吗 你看 我的卡车就在那里 |
[36:39] | Look, my truck’s right there. | 比利 就算你开的是离开地狱的末班车 我也不会上去的 |
[36:40] | Billy, I wouldn’t get in your truck | 比利 就算你开的是离开地狱的末班车 我也不会上去的 |
[36:41] | if it was the last ride out of hell. | 比利 就算你开的是离开地狱的末班车 我也不会上去的 |
[36:43] | Now you might wanna step back. | 你最好退后一步 |
[36:44] | You think I’m gonna tell Judd I let you roll solo | 你觉得我会告诉贾德 我让你自己在冰天雪地里开车吗 |
[36:46] | into a damned white-out? | 你觉得我会告诉贾德 我让你自己在冰天雪地里开车吗 |
[36:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:49] | You ain’t the only crazy one. | 不只是你疯了 |
[36:51] | You’re driving, I’m riding shotgun. | 你要是开车 我就坐在副驾驶 |
[36:59] | And bundle up, Austin. | 注意保暖 奥斯汀民众们 不管天有多冷 |
[37:01] | No matter how frosty it gets, we keep it hot on 97.1. | 注意保暖 奥斯汀民众们 不管天有多冷 |
[37:02] | No matter how frosty it gets, we keep it hot on 97.1. | 我们97.1调频都会热气腾腾 |
[37:04] | Up next, the OG heartbreaker himself. | 接下来播放的是伤心人合唱团 原主唱的作品 |
[37:07] | -So how do you wanna do this? -Do what? | -你想怎么做 -做什么 |
[37:10] | We could drive straight to headquarters | 我们可以径直开到总局 |
[37:11] | and you can deliver your letter of apology | 你可以把道歉信给比利 然后恢复职位 |
[37:13] | to Billy and be reinstated, | 你可以把道歉信给比利 然后恢复职位 |
[37:14] | or we could drop the doggy home first. | 我们可以先把狗狗送回家 |
[37:17] | What makes you think I’m going back? | 什么让你觉得我会回去 |
[37:19] | Well, because we’re going back, for instance? | 比如因为我们要回去 |
[37:21] | No, no, no. You’re going back. | 不 你要回去 |
[37:24] | But you packed up all your stuff. | 但是你把自己的东西都收拾好了 |
[37:26] | Yes, because I need to stay mobile, | 没错 因为我需要保持行动方便 但是除了把你送回镇上 |
[37:27] | but I don’t know what I’m doing yet, | 没错 因为我需要保持行动方便 但是除了把你送回镇上 |
[37:30] | except giving you a ride back to town. | 我现在还不知道自己要做什么 |
[37:32] | Ah. That’s it? | 就这样而已吗 |
[37:34] | You helped me out. I’m very appreciative. | 你帮了我 我非常感激 |
[37:36] | And I’m gonna make sure you get home safely. | 我要确保你能安全到家 |
[37:39] | Hmm. And by “helped you,” | 说到帮了你 你是说救了 让你免于被杀吗 |
[37:40] | you mean saved you from being murdered? | 说到帮了你 你是说救了 让你免于被杀吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:46] | In which case, I think you owe me | 这样的话 我觉得你欠我的不只是搭一次车 |
[37:48] | more than just a ride. | 这样的话 我觉得你欠我的不只是搭一次车 |
[37:50] | Cap, you need to sign that damn apology letter | 队长 你应该在那封道歉信上签字 |
[37:53] | so that you can become our cap again, like we talked about. | 这样你就能再次成为我们的队长 就像我们之前说过的那样 |
[37:56] | Like you talked about. I didn’t say anything except no. | 话都是你说的 除了不我什么都没说 |
[37:59] | Pretty sure I said no. | 我非常确定我拒绝了 |
[38:01] | Oh, my God. You are so stubborn. | 老天 |
[38:02] | Oh, my God. You are so stubborn. | 你这么固执 |
[38:04] | The universe is shouting in your ear | 宇宙在你耳朵里大喊 但你什么都听不见 |
[38:06] | and you can’t hear a thing. | 宇宙在你耳朵里大喊 但你什么都听不见 |
[38:08] | Well, I hear something. I hear Tom. | 我听到了 我听到了汤姆在唱歌 |
[39:20] | I’m still mad at you. | 我还是生你的气 |
[39:25] | We managed to get his heart back into rhythm. | 我们成功地恢复了他的心率 |
[39:27] | Okay, well, that’s good news, right? | 好 那是好消息 对吗 |
[39:30] | But his body is still not compensating. | 但是他的身体仍然没有恢复过来 |
[39:32] | Compensating for what? | 恢复什么 |
[39:33] | Compensating for what? | 这意味着他的生命体征还没有恢复正常 |
[39:33] | It means his vital signs haven’t returned to normal. | 这意味着他的生命体征还没有恢复正常 |
[39:37] | Yet. | 目前为止还没有 |
[39:38] | He’s been through a major trauma. | 他受到了严重创伤 |
[39:40] | I’m afraid he’s on the verge of multi-system organ failure. | 恐怕濒临多系统器官衰竭 |
[39:42] | How do you stop that from happening? | 你们怎么防止那种情况发生 |
[39:44] | Unfortunately, there’s not much we can do | 不幸的是 除了这时让他保持镇定 |
[39:46] | other than keep him sedated at this point. | 我们能做的并不多 |
[39:48] | It gives his body a chance to recover | 这让他的身体有机会 在没有额外压力的情况下恢复 |
[39:50] | without additional stress. | 这让他的身体有机会 在没有额外压力的情况下恢复 |
[39:51] | Does that usually work… | 这对他这种情况的病人通常有效吗 |
[39:53] | for someone in his condition? | 这对他这种情况的病人通常有效吗 |
[39:56] | It can. | 有这个可能性 |
[39:58] | It can. | 有这个可能性 |
[40:00] | But realistically speaking, what are we looking at here? | 现实地说 我们现在看到的是什么情况 |
[40:03] | But realistically speaking, what are we looking at here? | 我们正在密切观察他的情况指标 但是如果继续下降… |
[40:03] | We’re watching his labs closely, | 我们正在密切观察他的情况指标 但是如果继续下降… |
[40:05] | but if they continue trending down… | 我们正在密切观察他的情况指标 但是如果继续下降… |
[40:08] | We could lose him. | 我们就有可能会失去他 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry I don’t have better news. | 抱歉 我没有更好的消息 |
[40:17] | Tranquilo. Okay? | 还好吗 |
[40:18] | We’re just… | 我们只是… |
[40:20] | We’re just gonna keep on praying, okay? | 我们只能继续祈祷 好吗 |
[40:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:26] | And one thing we know about TK, | 我们了解泰肯的 这孩子从不示弱 |
[40:28] | the kid does not know how to stay down. | 我们了解泰肯的 这孩子从不示弱 |
[40:30] | She’s right about that. | 她说得对 |
[40:32] | I think I need to get some fresh air. | 我觉得自己需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[40:34] | -You want someone to come with? -No. | -你想找人陪你吗 -不 |
[40:37] | I think I need to be alone… | 我需要单独待会儿 |
[40:39] | for a minute. Thanks. | 就一下 谢谢 |
[40:46] | This sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[40:49] | Yeah. Yeah, it really does. | 没错 确实是 |
[40:53] | Yeah, you might wanna ease up just a skosh. | 你可能需要悠着点 毕竟天气是这个样子 |
[40:57] | Conditions being what they are. | 你可能需要悠着点 毕竟天气是这个样子 |
[40:58] | Billy, if you keep talking, | 比利 如果你再说话 就在这种天气下步行好了 |
[40:59] | you’re gonna be walking in these conditions. | 比利 如果你再说话 就在这种天气下步行好了 |
[41:02] | Reckon nobody likes a backseat driver. | -我想没有人喜欢指手画脚的人 -不 安静点 |
[41:03] | No. Be quiet! | -我想没有人喜欢指手画脚的人 -不 安静点 |
[41:08] | What you said about it chafing me to | 你说让我恼火的是 看着斯特兰德把126站管理得这么好 |
[41:12] | watch Strand run the 126 so well, I… | 你说让我恼火的是 看着斯特兰德把126站管理得这么好 |
[41:15] | I suppose there’s some truth to that. | 我觉得有点道理 |
[41:18] | Well, at least you can admit it, Billy. | -至少你能承认了 比利 -我确实想到了他们 |
[41:20] | I do think about ’em. | -至少你能承认了 比利 -我确实想到了他们 |
[41:21] | Judd and… | 贾德 |
[41:24] | all my fallen brothers from the 126. | 126站所有落魄的兄弟们 |
[41:26] | I see their faces every night. | 我每天晚上都能看见他们的脸 |
[41:29] | Never stop thinking about ’em. | 从未停止想他们 |
[41:34] | Hey, hey, hey. You okay? | -嘿…你还好吗 握紧我的手 -不 别碰我 |
[41:36] | Here, squeeze my hand. | -嘿…你还好吗 握紧我的手 -不 别碰我 |
[41:37] | -Don’t-don’t touch me. -Squeeze my hand. | -嘿…你还好吗 握紧我的手 -不 别碰我 |
[41:38] | Don’t touch me, Billy. Are we clear? | 别碰我 比利 明白吗 |
[41:41] | You are not a friend. You are not family. | 你不是朋友 也不是家人 你只是跳进我车里的人 |
[41:43] | You are a man who jumped in my car. | 你不是朋友 也不是家人 你只是跳进我车里的人 |
[41:45] | -Are we clear? -Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[41:53] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[41:57] | They look abandoned. | 看来他们弃车了 |
[41:59] | They look abandoned. | 暴风雪来临时 他们一定都弃车而逃了 |
[41:59] | Folks must have bailed when the storm hit. | 暴风雪来临时 他们一定都弃车而逃了 |
[42:02] | Um, it’s-it’s okay. | 没…没事的 |
[42:03] | -We can just double back, take Mopac. -Mm-mmm | 我们可以原路返回 从白桦林去往医院 |
[42:05] | Get to the hospital from Birchwood. | 我们可以原路返回 从白桦林去往医院 |
[42:07] | That’s gonna take too long, Billy. | 那会花费很长时间 比利 我绕着走就是了 |
[42:08] | I’m going around. | 那会花费很长时间 比利 我绕着走就是了 |
[42:15] | Put it in reverse. | 倒车 |
[42:17] | That’s it, nice and easy. | 放轻松慢慢来 |
[42:20] | Ugh! No. | 不 可恶 |
[42:20] | Damn it! | 不 可恶 |
[42:28] | We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |