Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Long Shot(全民追女王)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Long Shot(全民追女王)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:全民追女王
英文名称:Long Shot
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:56] I don’t know what the fuck is going on in this country, man! 我他妈不知道这个国家是怎么了
[00:59] Every day I turn on the TV, 每天我打开电视
[01:02] and I see these fucking freaks marching for their rights! 就看见那些该死的怪胎在游行争取权力
[01:07] What about our rights? 那我们的权利怎么办
[01:11] This is our time to show the world 是时候让世界看看
[01:13] that we are not just an online movement! 我们不只是局限于网络的运动了
[01:17] We’re growing physically! 我们日益壮大
[01:18] This is our time to assert ourselves as the true voice of America! 是时候宣布我们才是真正的美国之声了
[01:23] Yeah! 对
[01:25] Yes, let’s do that! 对 行动起来
[01:27] Now, you may have noticed 你们也许注意到了
[01:29] 雅利安人+流行歌手爱莉安娜・格兰德
[01:29] 我们的朋友雅利安・格兰德that our friend Aryan Grande
[01:31] has brought in a new recruit. 招纳了一名新成员
[01:33] FucktheJews82. Welcome, brother! 犹太人去死82 欢迎你 兄弟
[01:36] Yeah! 欢迎
[01:39] Hi. Heil. Heil, everybody. 各位好 万岁 各位好
[01:41] White power. Obviously. 白人权利 很明显
[01:43] Been a big fan of you guys for a while. 我一直是你们的忠实粉丝
[01:46] Since World War II, really. 基本上从二战后就开始了
[01:47] That’s when you made your big entrance, on the scene. 那时候你们就华丽登场了
[01:51] And, Yeah. Just, in closing… 该说的都说了 最后一句
[01:56] – Fuck the Jews! – Yeah! -犹太人去死 -对
[01:58] Welcome! 欢迎
[02:02] Let’s fucking party! 大家狂欢吧
[02:05] 白人荣耀
[02:13] So you guys are, like, pretty active on social media, right? 你们在社交媒体上挺活跃的 是吗
[02:16] Yeah. 对
[02:17] How many times a day would you say you tweet on average? 你们大概每天平均要发几条推特
[02:19] Hey, FTJ! 犹太人去死
[02:21] You said you wanted a swastika tattoo. 你说过你想要个�d字符文身的
[02:24] Now’s your chance. 现在你的机会来了
[02:26] Yeah, you know, I’ve been thinking about it. I’m cool. 我考虑了一下 还是算了吧
[02:29] Come on, man. We all got ’em! 拜托 兄弟 我们都文了
[02:38] You guys want me to get a swastika tattoo? 你们想让我文个�d字符吗
[02:40] Yeah! 对啊
[02:42] I will get a swastika tattoo. 那我就去文一个�d字符
[02:46] Yeah. 行
[02:49] Take over, man. I got to take a piss. 交给你了 我去撒尿
[02:53] Super cool, guys. Thank you for this. 太酷了 兄弟们 谢谢你们
[02:55] This is really exciting. 太激动人心了
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1880个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:296个,六级词汇:160个,GRE词汇:173个,托福词汇:235个,考研词汇:341个,专四词汇:275个,专八词汇:64个,
所有生词标注共:619个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:57] All right, here we go! 好吧 开始了
[03:01] Right! Yeah! 行 好
[03:04] That hurt? 疼吗
[03:05] On many levels. Yes. 各种意义上来说都很疼
[03:09] Fuck! 操
[03:12] This you? 这是你吗
[03:13] 布鲁克林鼓动报
[03:14] You’re a journalist? 你是记者
[03:16] Yeah! 是啊
[03:18] We all got to be fucking journalists in this day and age, 这年头我们都得去当记者
[03:20] mainstream media not covering our side of the story! 主流媒体又不报道我们的故事
[03:23] His name is Fred Flarsky. 他叫弗雷德・弗拉斯基
[03:25] He writes for the Brooklyn Advocate. 他给《布鲁克林鼓动报》供稿
[03:27] – He’s a fucking Jew! – What? -他是该死的犹太人 -什么
[03:30] Look, look, look. Okay, okay, okay. 听着听着听着 行行行
[03:35] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[03:35] You’re here to fucking embarrass us, huh? 你是来让我们难堪的吗
[03:37] – Who sent you? – No one sent me! -谁派你来的 -没人派我来
[03:39] It’s okay. I’m… I’m… 没事 我 我
[03:41] He’s been recording us the whole time! 他一直在给我们录音
[03:43] Fucking shit, man! You infiltrated our group! 操你妈 你潜入了我们的组织
[03:46] You’re gonna fucking die! 我他妈弄死你
[03:48] How do you turn this thing off? 这玩意怎么关
[03:49] The fucking red button, right there, man! 红色按钮 就在这
[03:57] Holy shit! 我去
[04:06] Yeah! 成功了
[04:09] Not only did I escape… 我不仅逃出来了
[04:13] I held onto my phone! 还保住了我的手机
[04:15] Yes! 太棒了
[04:19] I trusted you, man! 我那么信任你
[04:21] Yeah, well… 是啊
[04:23] Jews win this round, motherfucker! 这局犹太人赢了 傻逼
[04:26] Peace! 告辞
[04:29] Tonight on Wembley News, 今晚的《温布利新闻》
[04:30] 温布利新闻 特别报道
[04:30] we take an in-depth look at Charlotte Field, 将对夏洛特・菲尔德进行深度报道
[04:32] 夏洛特・菲尔德
[04:32] a Rhodes Scholar, a Pulitzer winner, 她是罗德奖学金和普利策奖得主
[04:35] and protege of President Chambers, 她还是钱伯斯总统的得意门生
[04:38] who tapped Field two years ago 总统于两年前提拔了菲尔德
[04:40] to be the youngest secretary of state 使其成为这个国家有史以来
[04:42] in the history of this nation. 最年轻的国务卿
[04:44] And honestly, looking hotter than usual. 而且说实话 她愈发地火辣撩人
[04:46] 深度报道 夏洛特・菲尔德
[04:46] Now, people are gonna say that’s sexist, 现在人们会说这样的言论是性别歧视
[04:48] but, she’s just hot! 但她就是很性感
[04:49] You know, when we talk about women in this way, 要知道 我们如此谈论女性
[04:51] it is because we respect them so much, 是因为我们如此尊重她们
[04:53] and we start with their body. 这种尊重从夸赞她们的身材开始
[04:55] You two are terrible. 你们两个太讨厌了
[05:00] – Good night, Steven. – Good night, Madam Secretary. -晚安 史蒂文 -晚安 国务卿女士
[05:03] 希望渺茫
[05:06] Sorry for the late call, Mr. Foreign Minister. 抱歉这么晚还打电话给你 外交部长先生
[05:09] Long day. 今天事情太多
[05:10] Three bilaterals. 三份双边协议
[05:11] Listen, we’re not going to be able to do it. 听着 我们不可能做到
[05:14] There’s just not enough traction around this thing. 促成这件事的引力不够
[05:16] I believe in it, it’s just… I don’t have Congress support. 虽然我认可 但国会不支持
[05:19] I don’t have the American people’s support. 美国人民也不支持
[05:21] I know you and I don’t like it, Chuck, 我知道你我都不喜欢 查克
[05:23] but you know who likes it? 但你知道谁喜欢吗
[05:24] 88% of college-educated Americans over 45. 88%受过大学教育的45岁以上的美国人
[05:28] Likely voters. 潜在选民
[05:29] That’s Gallup. We have to make this happen. 盖洛普民调的结果 我们必须促成此事
[06:07] Well, I wouldn’t call the president inexperienced. 我不会说总统缺乏经验
[06:10] I mean, he did play a president 他确实在一部大热电视剧中
[06:11] on a very popular television show for over a decade. 扮演了超过十年的总统
[06:15] You don’t get six Golden Globe nominations 如果不是演得特别深入人心
[06:17] without being pretty convincing. 是不会六次被金球奖提名的
[06:20] I do think I’m funny. 我确实觉得我很风趣
[06:22] I’m sorry, I thought this interview was about 不好意思 我还以为这次采访是关于
[06:24] promoting democracy in Eastern Europe. 推动东欧地区的民主进程
[06:26] All right, next one’s BBC. 好了 下一个是BBC
[06:28] Would you be asking a male cabinet member 你会问一名男性内阁成员
[06:30] what products they use in their hair? 他们在用什么美发产品吗
[06:32] I’m just kidding. 开玩笑的
[06:34] No, it’s olive oil and mayonnaise. 不 就是橄榄油和蛋黄酱
[06:36] I know. So cheap. So much shine. 我知道 特别便宜 特别闪亮
[06:42] Good morning, Mr. President. 早上好 总统先生
[06:43] Good morning, Mr. President. 早上好 总统先生
[06:46] Good morning, Mr. President. 早上好 总统先生
[06:49] Good morning, Mr. President. 早上好 总统先生
[06:51] Oh, hey, Charlotte. 早 夏洛特
[06:52] You caught me watching my show. 被你抓住了 我在看我演的的剧
[06:56] Mr. President. We still recommend Option C. 总统先生 我们还是推荐C方案
[06:58] I am not nuking a tsunami! 我不会用核武器对付海啸的
[07:02] Here it is. 来了来了
[07:04] Not now… 现在不行
[07:05] Not today. 今天不行
[07:07] Not in my house. 有我在就不行
[07:08] Yes! I love that! 赞 我超爱这段
[07:12] Me too. 我也是
[07:12] Anyway, that’s not why I called you here. 总之 我叫你来不是为了看这个
[07:18] Charlotte. 夏洛特
[07:18] Yes, sir? 什么事 先生
[07:20] I will not be seeking reelection. 我不准备争取连任了
[07:23] Really? 真的吗
[07:24] Look, I know it’s crazy, 我知道这很疯狂
[07:25] because I’m only halfway through my first term. 因为我的第一个任期才刚过半
[07:28] And you’re incredibly popular, sir. 而且你非常受欢迎 先生
[07:31] And I want to use that popularity 我想把这种人气
[07:33] to transition into something 转变成某种
[07:36] more prestigious than the presidency. 比总统更显赫的身份
[07:40] I wanna make it in the movies. 我想登上大荧幕
[07:43] You’re going to leave the Presidency 你打算不当总统
[07:47] to go be in movies? 去演电影
[07:48] I know. It’s gonna be tough. 我知道 难度很大
[07:51] Only like, 10 guys have made that jump from TV to film. 大概只有十个人曾成功从小荧幕转战大荧幕
[07:55] Woody Harrelson, George Clooney… 伍迪・哈里森 乔治・克鲁尼
[07:58] Might be… Might be just two. 大概 大概只有两个人成功过
[07:59] I… Mr. President, have you 我 总统先生 你有没有
[08:03] given any consideration as to whom you might endorse? 考虑过你会支持谁来当下一任总统
[08:07] I’m sure you’re probably thinking of McNichol or Crowly. 我猜你一定在考虑麦克尼克或克劳利
[08:10] Strong choices. 都是不错的选择
[08:12] So strange, because I was considering a run in 2024. 说来也怪 我本来考虑2024年参加总统大选
[08:17] And I’ve been vetted. 并且我已经被审查过了
[08:19] So that’s all done. 已经搞定了
[08:21] And I can’t stop thinking about what… 而且我情不自禁地想到
[08:26] What it would do for your legacy 支持首位女性总统
[08:29] to endorse the first female president. 会给你留下怎样的美名
[08:33] I mean… 我是说…
[08:35] That’s a legacy. 那可是丰功伟绩
[08:39] Charlotte? 夏洛特
[08:41] I would like to endorse you 我想支持你
[08:43] to be the next president of the United States. 竞选下一任美国总统
[08:47] I mean, if you think that’s a good idea, 如果你认为这是个好主意的话
[08:50] sir, I trust you. 先生 我相信你
[08:51] I’d… I’d be honored. 我 我将深感荣幸
[08:54] I’m gonna be pulling for Team Charlotte. Right? 我要支持夏洛特队 好吗
[08:58] Because you’ve been a great secretary. 因为你这个秘书当得很好
[09:00] …of state. 我是国务卿
[09:02] Whatever. It’s a cool job. 随便啦 这工作挺酷的
[09:04] And, you’ve done it well. 你做得也很好
[09:06] – Thank you, sir. – So stay focused. -多谢夸奖 先生 -那就专心致志
[09:08] Don’t make any major screw-ups. 别出什么大岔子
[09:10] Don’t kill any hookers. 别杀死任何妓女
[09:12] Probably not a problem for you. 你大概不存在这个问题
[09:13] I don’t know what you’re into. Whatever. 我不知道你喜欢什么 随便啦
[09:15] And before you know it… 然后转眼之间…
[09:20] I like the sound of that. 我喜欢这曲调
[09:21] ? Hey, here she comes ? ? 她来了 ?
[09:22] ? It’s the first lady president ? ? 第一位女总统驾到 ?
[09:25] ? Who can believe that she’s actually a woman ? ? 谁能相信她真的是个女人 ?
[09:28] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[09:29] ? She’s got a big brain and a couple other assets ? ? 她脑容量充足 其它部位也很丰满 ?
[09:37] And here we see Secretary of State Charlotte Field. 现在我们看到的是国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德
[09:39] Good morning. 早上好
[09:42] Yes! 太好了
[09:47] 夏洛特菲尔德 基准研究
[09:47] So the headline is, “You’re in great shape.” 开门见山的说 “你的身材很好”
[09:49] 身材很好
[09:50] – Ninety-two, that’s good. – Really good. -92分 很不错 -真的很不错
[09:52] – Yeah. – And now, keep in mind -是啊 -请注意
[09:54] that these are numbers for a female candidate. 这些分数是针对女性候选人的
[09:57] If you were a man, you’d be in the 192nd percentile. 如果你是个男人 这身材能拿192分了
[10:00] – Well, that seems about right. – Yeah. -感觉差不多 -嗯
[10:03] ‘Cause the man… Okay. 因为男人都…好了
[10:05] 性格特征 个人魅力 95 优雅值 96 热情值 93 背景故事 94 年轻程度 91 千禧一代好感度 92 幽默感 82
[10:05] your sense of humor is 82, 你的幽默感得分82
[10:08] which is solid. It’s solid. 这个分数还可以 还可以
[10:10] But, you know, we wouldn’t mind seeing those numbers 但你也知道 我们不介意看到这个数字
[10:12] go up a few points, or more. 再涨几分 或者更多
[10:14] So, I’m going to get some writing samples from 我会找一些有趣的演讲稿写手
[10:17] – some funny speech writers. – Great. -写一些样稿 -很好
[10:18] I am really interested in knowing how people feel 我很想知道人们对于我的成就
[10:21] – about my accomplishments. – Yeah. -有何看法 -对
[10:24] Right. You know, so we don’t 好的 其实我们不会
[10:25] drill down on specific policies. 深究具体的政策
[10:29] And that’s only because people don’t seem to care. 因为人们似乎根本不关心
[10:33] That’s interesting. 有意思
[10:33] With that said, if you could broker some deal 话虽如此 如果你能谈成一些项目
[10:37] that gets you out there talking 能让你公开谈论一些
[10:38] about a thing that you feel really strongly about, 你有着强烈感受的事物
[10:41] that would be great. 效果会很好
[10:42] Well, that’s perfect. 那太好了
[10:43] I mean, we’ve been looking for an opening 我们一直在寻找一个
[10:45] to start a conversation about the environment. 开始讨论环境问题的契机
[10:49] All right. 行吧
[10:50] Romantically, if I may… 感情生活上 恕我冒昧
[10:52] 感情生活
[10:53] Remember the stir online 还记得那次全球商务论坛吗
[10:56] when the Canadian Prime Minister and you 加拿大总理和你
[10:59] were seated next to each other at The Global Business Forum? 坐在一起 在网上造成了轰动
[11:04] A relationship like that 那样的恋情
[11:05] 优秀的恋情
[11:06] would push you into the high 90s. 会让你提升至95分以上
[11:07] 95分以上
[11:09] High 90s? 95分以上
[11:11] That brings us to… 接下来要说的是…
[11:14] 挥手
[11:17] What’s wrong with my wave? 我挥手有什么问题吗
[11:19] I think people feel that that level of elbow movement is, um… 我认为人们觉得这种程度的肘部动作
[11:24] It stresses people out. 让人很紧张
[11:25] You know what? It’s just an area for improvement. 你知道吗 这只是一个需要改进的方面
[11:28] Okay, fine, I’ll work on the wave. 好吧 我会练习挥手的
[11:31] 布鲁克林
[11:35] Hey Fred. 弗雷德
[11:36] You’re gonna love this. I almost died. 这篇报道你绝对喜欢 我差点把命丢了
[11:39] You got a second? 你有空吗
[11:40] – Yeah. – Come on. -有 -过来
[11:43] I actually have some really great news. 其实我有很棒的消息要告诉你
[11:46] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -真的
[11:47] Cool. 棒
[11:48] We were just bought by Wembley Media. 我们刚刚被温布利传媒收购了
[11:51] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -是的
[11:52] Are you fucking kidding me? 你他妈是在开玩笑吗
[11:53] I knew you’d have a harsh reaction… 我就知道你的反应会很强烈
[11:54] A harsh reaction? 反应强烈
[11:55] – Fred, this is a good thing. – How? -弗雷德 这是好事 -怎么可能
[11:57] The fucker represents everything 那个混蛋代表着一切
[11:59] that we’ve been fighting against since day one! 我们从第一天起就不断抗争的事物
[12:00] The whole point of this paper is to fight 这份报纸的全部意义就在于
[12:02] giant media conglomerates. 和大型传媒集团抗争
[12:03] Now we’ve been bought by a giant media conglomerate. 现在我们被一家大型传媒集团收购了
[12:05] – I do see the irony. – Irony? -我明白这很讽刺 -讽刺
[12:07] He’s gonna turn this place into a propaganda machine. 他会把这个地方变成宣传机器
[12:10] Not the good kind, that’s right! 不是正义的善良的
[12:12] The bad kind, that’s wrong! 而是邪恶的卑鄙的
[12:13] Well, we’re out of options. 我们别无选择
[12:15] We’ve been running as long as we can 我们已经靠着大麻医生
[12:17] on ads for weed doctors and escorts. 和三陪的广告撑了够久了
[12:19] Let’s get penis enlargement ads, too. 把阴茎增大广告也加上吧
[12:21] No one likes their dick. 没人喜欢他们的老二
[12:22] – Come on, Fred. – This Wembley guy, -拜托 弗雷德 -温布利这家伙
[12:24] he ran fake stories to help get Chambers elected. 他编造虚假新闻帮助钱伯斯当选
[12:27] No, they couldn’t prove that. 不 他们没能证明这一点
[12:28] We proved it! I wrote three articles about it! 我们证明了 这件事我写了三篇文章
[12:30] – You published them! – I did. -你刊登了它们 -确实如此
[12:32] The shit that comes out of this fucking guy’s mouth… 这家伙口中喷出的那些屁话
[12:35] He said hurricanes were caused by gay marriage. 他说飓风是同性婚姻导致的
[12:37] I don’t even get how that fucking works. 我根本想不明白那怎么可能
[12:39] I don’t even get the math on that one. 我根本不明白那背后的原理
[12:41] – Fred, it’s done, all right? – It’s done? -弗雷德 此事已成定局 -已成定局
[12:43] They’re upstairs finalizing the deal right now. 他们正在楼上敲定交易
[12:46] Look, we have to cut two-thirds of our staff. 听着 我们必须裁员三分之二
[12:49] – Two-thirds? – Yeah. -三分之二 -是的
[12:51] But we wanna keep you on. They wanna keep you on. 但我们想留下你 他们想留下你
[12:53] It’s just… 只是…
[12:55] You just have to tone it down a little bit. 只是你需要低调一点
[12:57] I don’t know how I can tone things down 我不知道我还能怎么
[12:58] any more than I’m toning them down. 比现在更低调了
[13:00] – Okay, Fred. You’re a great writer. – Thank you. -弗雷德 你是个好作家 -谢谢
[13:02] All right, you’re funny, 你很幽默
[13:03] you take risks, you connect with people. 你敢于冒险 引起共鸣
[13:05] I’m sensing a twist in this. 我感觉马上要有转折
[13:06] You have a distinct, authentic voice, but… 你拥有独特真实的观点 但是
[13:09] Sometimes you’re a little too much. 有时候你太夸张了
[13:11] I don’t think I am too much! 我不觉得我太夸张了
[13:12] I actually think I’m the perfect right portion. 我觉得我的程度刚刚好
[13:15] Look, you have your job. 听着 你能保住工作
[13:16] Okay, focus on that and just toe the line a little bit. 这才是重点 稍微遵守点规矩
[13:19] You know what? I quit. 你知道吗 我辞职
[13:21] Come on, Fred. 别这样 弗雷德
[13:21] You should quit, too. Everyone should fucking quit. 你也应该辞职 所有人都应该辞职
[13:24] No, I’m not gonna quit, I need my job. 不 我不会辞职 我需要我的工作
[13:25] I need my fucking job, too. I’m broke, man! 我他妈也需要我的工作 我一贫如洗
[13:28] But I can’t work for that guy. 但我不能为那家伙工作
[13:29] At least let me fire you so you can get unemployment. 至少让我来开除你 这样你就能拿到失业补助
[13:31] No fucking way! 门都没有
[13:33] I want him to know that I quit. 我要让他知道是我自己辞职的
[13:36] He’s never gonna know it, he’s never heard of you. 他永远不会知道的 他根本没听说过你
[13:38] You’re gonna destroy your life to spite a guy 你要为了恶心一个从来没听说过你的人
[13:40] – who’s never heard of you? – Yes! -毁掉自己的人生吗 -是的
[13:41] You said it best! 你说对了
[13:42] That’s exactly what I’m doing. 我就是要这么做
[13:44] You’re making bad decisions and it’s bumming me out, man. 你做的决定很糟糕 让我很郁闷
[13:46] Well, that makes two of us. 你也让我这么觉得
[13:48] Fuck this. Journalism died today, people. 去他妈的 新闻业今天死了 各位
[13:51] Yes, hello, this is, uh, Fred Flarsky. 喂 我是弗雷德・弗拉斯基
[13:55] I, uh, 我
[13:56] was just calling to say that I was forced to quit my job recently, 打来只是想说我最近被迫辞职了
[13:59] making me something of a free agent. 因此我就成了自由职业者
[14:01] And I know in the past, uh, 我知道以前
[14:02] you said I’m not exactly what The Times was looking for, 你说过我不是《纽约时报》要找的人
[14:05] 龙舌兰酒
[14:05] but I was just calling to see if anything’s changed. 但我打来只是想看看有没有什么变化
[14:08] Just give me a ring. Thank you so much. 我等你回电 非常感谢
[14:10] Lance. It’s Fred. 兰斯 我是弗雷德
[14:14] I lost my job and I’m very sad. Can I come by? 我失业了 我很难过 我能去找你吗
[14:22] We need to schedule a meeting 我们要安排一次会议
[14:23] and see what they have to say. 看看他们有什么要说的
[14:26] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[14:28] Man, I can’t believe they ditch you like that. 伙计 真不敢相信他们就这样开了你
[14:31] It’s fucked up. I’m pissed. 太过分了 我很愤怒
[14:32] Yeah. But you’re gonna feel a lot better, man, we’re leaving. 但你马上就会感觉好起来 我们现在就走
[14:35] You can leave work right now? 你现在就可以下班吗
[14:36] Yeah, I can fucking leave. 是啊 我可以下班
[14:37] You see this corner office? 你看见这个拐角的大办公室了吗
[14:38] That’s a “I can leave this bitch whenever I want” corner office. 这是”我想什么时候下班就什么时候下班”的办公室
[14:41] Come on, man. Everybody! 来吧 大家听好
[14:44] This is my best friend, 这是我最好的朋友
[14:46] and he just lost his job today. 他今天刚刚失业了
[14:47] All right? He’s at rock bottom. 他陷入了人生最低谷
[14:49] – It’s not that bad. – He feels like shit. -没那么糟糕 -他感觉糟透了
[14:51] And I’m gonna make him feel better. 我要让他感觉好起来
[14:53] It’s been a tradition since we were in college, 这是我们从大学时起的一个传统
[14:55] when one of us feels sad, 当我们俩有人不开心时
[14:56] the other one has to get him fucked up. 另一个人必须让他嗨到神智不清
[14:58] I’m talking Britney Spears, 我说的是布兰妮・斯皮尔斯
[15:00] mid-2000s bald head, 在零零年代中期剃光头
[15:02] almost dropping the baby fucked up. 差点把宝宝掉地上的那种神智不清
[15:04] No judgement. No judgement. 不做评判 不做评判
[15:06] I need my schedule cleared, Zander. 我要清空日程表 赞德
[15:09] I don’t want to do shit. 我什么工作都不想干
[15:10] I’m going off-grid till tomorrow. 我今天要失联一整天
[15:12] Matter of fact… 事实上
[15:14] Everybody’s got the day off. 所有人今天都放假
[15:16] Everybody’s got the day off. 所有人今天都放假
[15:17] Y’all got the day off. 你们今天都放假
[15:18] Everybody, go home. 大家回家去吧
[15:20] I’m so appreciative of all of you guys’ hard work. 我很感激你们所有人的辛勤工作
[15:22] I love every single one of you. 我爱你们每一个人
[15:24] Except you, Ted! 除了你 泰德
[15:25] Bagel Friday is for everybody, Ted! 百吉饼周五是给大家准备的 泰德
[15:28] You don’t think we know you taking the bagels? 你以为我们不知道你拿了百吉饼吗
[15:31] Yeah, Ted, not cool. 对 泰德 这样不好
[15:32] – Zander. – Yeah? -赞德 -在
[15:32] I need two cans of the Pamplemousse LaCroix. 我要两罐天然西柚气泡水
[15:35] I need that filled with Johnnie Walker Blue and CBD oil. 里面灌满尊尼获加蓝牌威士忌和大麻二酚油
[15:39] Do you want one? 你想来一罐吗
[15:41] 被操了
[15:41] I got fucked, man. 我被坑了 伙计
[15:43] Yeah, you got fucked like a stepmom on Pornhub. 是啊 你被操得就像色情网站上的后妈一样
[15:46] Well, it happens to everybody. 大家都经历过
[15:47] I’ve been unemployed before, it sucks. 我以前也失业过 感觉糟透了
[15:49] But I didn’t ask for any handouts. 但我没有寻求任何救济
[15:50] I picked myself up by my bootstraps and got to it. 我靠自己的努力奋斗 走向了成功
[15:53] Where are we going right now? 我们现在去哪儿
[15:54] Best day ever, Fred. Don’t worry about it. 去人生最棒的一天 弗雷德 别担心
[15:56] I’ve got this dope afternoon planned for us. 我给咱俩计划了超爽的一下午
[15:58] First we’re going to finish these Pamplemousse’s. 首先我们要喝完西柚水
[16:00] Play at the park. 去公园玩
[16:01] After that we’re going to go to Peter Luger’s, 然后我们去皮特鲁格牛排馆
[16:03] get you a nice fat steak, 给你来一份肥厚的牛排
[16:04] and then finish it off with a World Wildlife Fund benefit. 最后去世界自然基金会的一场慈善活动
[16:07] I don’t know if I want to go to some fancy rich person party. 我不确定要不要参加有钱人的高级派对
[16:10] What… Oh, come on, man, 什么 得了吧 伙计
[16:11] don’t be so judgmental, all right? 别这么武断 好吗
[16:13] It’s free booze and there’ll be pandas and shit. 那有免费的酒喝 还有熊猫
[16:15] – People love pandas and shit. – I don’t know. -大家都喜欢熊猫 -我不确定
[16:18] All right, fine, Fred. 好吧 弗雷德
[16:19] Then just do nothing. All right? 那就什么也不做 好吗
[16:20] Go home, do nothing. 回家去 什么也不做
[16:22] And don’t kick it with your best friend and Boyz II Men. 不跟你的铁哥们还有男孩男人乐队一起找乐子
[16:26] Say what? 你说什么
[16:27] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[16:29] Boyz II Men is bringing their timeless blend 男孩男人乐队要在派对上表演他们经典的
[16:31] of R&B, hip-hop and new jack swing to the party. 节奏布鲁斯 嘻哈和新杰克摇摆的融合
[16:34] I thought you would like to be there. 我以为你会想去呢
[16:36] Bo-bo-bo-Boyz II Men? 男 男 男 男孩男人乐队
[16:38] 出自男孩男人乐队的歌曲《汽车城》
[16:38] ? Motownphilly’s back again ? ? 汽车城卷土重来 ?
[16:42] That’s what I’m talking about, man. 我说的就是这个 伙计
[16:42] – Okay, let’s have fun. What a fun day. – Let’s do this shit. -那我们去玩吧 今天真开心 -来吧
[16:47] I am so hungry, it’s insane. 我好饿 饿得发疯
[16:50] Why didn’t you PowerBar me? 你为什么不给我能量棒
[16:51] I tried, you pushed my hand away. 我想来着 你把我的手推开了
[16:54] Skewered foods. I can’t eat skewered foods gracefully. 串串 我没办法优雅地吃串串
[16:57] I look like a fucking caveman. 我会看起来像个野人
[16:58] Yeah, and there are cameras everywhere. 是啊 而且到处都有镜头
[17:00] That’s really gonna hurt your elegance score. 这真的会降低你的优雅值
[17:02] That’s my best score. 那是我得分最高的一项
[17:07] Fuck! It’s all skewered foods. 该死 全都是串串
[17:09] – I’m gonna take the chicken off the skewers. – Take it off… -我把鸡肉从串上弄下来 -弄下来
[17:11] Quickly. Quickly. 快点 快点
[17:13] Why do they make this so difficult… 为什么他们搞得这么难弄
[17:16] I’m sorry, sir. I apologize. 对不起 先生 我很抱歉
[17:17] – Jesus fucking Christ. – Can’t do things… -该死的 -没法好好…
[17:20] – Just make a fucking… Make a wall. Make a wall. – Yup. -给我围成人墙 围成人墙 -好
[17:22] – Do you have it? – Yes. -好了吗 -好了
[17:27] Good. Good, good, good, good. 安全 安全 安全
[17:28] Oh, my God, it’s really good chicken. 天啊 这鸡肉真好吃
[17:32] James Steward is approaching. 詹姆斯・斯图尔德正在靠近
[17:33] James Steward is approaching. 詹姆斯・斯图尔德正在靠近
[17:34] What? 什么
[17:35] Okay, he’s about nine feet away. 他距离我们差不多有九英尺
[17:36] His dick is probably about seven feet away. 他的老二距离我们只有七英尺
[17:38] – Maggie! – Six feet away. -玛吉 -六英尺
[17:40] Five feet away. Spit, spit, spit, spit, spit. 五英尺 快吐掉 快吐掉
[17:43] – James! – Bonsoir. -詹姆斯 -晚上好
[17:46] – Hi. – Good evening. -你好 -晚上好
[17:47] I am so sorry I missed you 真遗憾我几周前
[17:49] when I was at the White House a few weeks ago. 去白宫时没见到你
[17:51] Are you so “sorry,” James? 你有那么”遗憾”吗 詹姆斯
[17:51] 打趣加拿大人爱说抱歉
[17:54] You’re never gonna stop making that joke, are you? 你永远不会放弃开这个玩笑 对吗
[17:56] No. I’m not. 是的 我不会
[17:58] Well, I… Oh, hello. 我…你好
[18:00] – Hi. – Oh, yes. -你好 -好的
[18:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:05] One more. One more. 再来一张 再来一张
[18:08] Merci. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[18:10] What do you say we get out of here? 你说我们离开这里怎么样
[18:13] Grab a drink somewhere a bit more private. 去更私密的地方喝一杯
[18:18] – Yes… – Yeah? -太棒了 -好吗
[18:19] Oh, my God! 天啊
[18:20] Make some noise out there! Make some noise! 大家大声一点 大声一点
[18:23] Yeah! Check it out, y’all! 你们都给我看过来
[18:25] One question, what’s the name of the group? 问个问题 乐队的名字叫什么
[18:27] Boyz II Men! 男孩男人乐队
[18:28] What’s the name of the group, y’all? 乐队的名字叫什么
[18:29] Boyz II Men! 男孩男人乐队
[18:31] ? Motownphilly’s back again ? ? 汽车城卷土重来 ?
[18:31] Motownphilly – Boyz II Men
[18:36] ? Doin’ a little east coast fling ? ? 来点东海岸的摇摆 ?
[18:39] ? Boyz II Men going off ? ? 男人男孩乐队闪亮登场 ?
[18:43] ? Not too hard, not too soft ? ? 不需要太强硬 也不会太软弱 ?
[18:47] ? It’s long overdue but now ? ? 我们姗姗来迟 ?
[18:49] ? Philly is slammin’ ? ? 费城热火朝天 ?
[18:52] ? Boyz II Men, ABC, BBD ? ? 男孩男人乐队 ?
[18:53] Yeah… I told you this would be dope. 我说过会很带劲的
[18:53] ? The east coast family ? ? 东海岸的家族 ?
[18:55] Yeah, uh… This is really cheering me up. 真的让我开心起来了
[18:56] ? Never skipped a beat, na ? ? 从不错过节拍 ?
[18:58] ? While cooling on South street ? ? 在南街纵情享乐 ?
[19:00] ? Jet black Benz, plenty of friends ? ? 黑色大奔 好友成群 ?
[19:02] ? And all the Philly steaks you could eat ? ? 还有各式各样的费城牛排 ?
[19:05] ? Back in school we used to dream about this everyday ? ? 学生时代 我们常常幻想这一刻 ?
[19:09] ? Could it really happen ? ? 梦想成真了吗 ?
[19:09] I’m super underdressed. 我穿的太随便了
[19:10] Stop complaining, all right? 别抱怨了 好吗
[19:10] ? Or do dreams fade away ? ? 还是会逐渐消失 ?
[19:11] You think you feel outta place? 你觉得自己不太自在
[19:13] ? Then we started singing them ? ? 我们开始歌唱 ?
[19:13] This is one of the brightest rooms I’ve ever been in, in my life. 这是我走进过的最耀眼的房间了
[19:16] ? So we started a group and here we are ? ? 我们建立了乐队 走到了这一步 ?
[19:17] Bright? What do you mean, bright? 你说”耀眼”是什么意思
[19:19] ? Kickin’ it just for you ? ? 只为你们狂欢 ?
[19:19] Like white. 白得耀眼
[19:21] – “Bright” is white? – Yeah, man. -你是指白人 -没错
[19:22] It’s only me, the waiters and Boyz II Men. 黑人只有我 服务员和男孩男人乐队
[19:24] I’ve already had three people tell me they love my music. 已经有三个人跟我说喜欢我的音乐了
[19:26] ? Doin’ a little east coast fling ? ? 来点东海岸的摇摆 ?
[19:30] ? Boyz II Men going off ? ? 男孩男人乐队闪亮登场 ?
[19:32] Duty calls. 我还有工作
[19:34] I’ll take a snow check on that dance. 改天再邀你跳舞
[19:34] ? Not too hard, not too soft ? ? 不需要太强硬 也不会太软弱 ?
[19:36] – Canadian for “rain check.” – Okay. -加拿大人不说”下雨”说”下雪” -好的
[19:36] rain check 下次 改天
[19:38] ? The spotlight is on us now ? ? 我们站立在聚光灯下 ?
[19:39] à bient?t. 回头见
[19:40] Okay. 好
[19:40] ? Watch us do this ? ? 看好了 ?
[19:46] ? Live and direct from Philly town ? ? 在费城现场直播 ?
[19:47] Man, you’re pounding ’em kinda hard, don’t you think? 你喝得有点太猛了吧 你觉得呢
[19:49] ? Rap and hype and we can get down ? ? 尽情地说唱 我们兴奋得难以名状?
[19:50] I got fired today, man. 我今天被炒鱿鱼了 伙计
[19:51] ? We are ready to roll ? ? 我们准备好摇滚了 ?
[19:52] You told me you quit. 你跟我说是自己辞职的
[19:53] ? So now the world will know that we were ? ? 现在世人都会知道我们 ?
[19:54] I was forced to quit because of… 我是被迫主动辞职的 因为
[19:56] ? Back in school we used to dream about this everyday ? ? 学生时代 我们常常幻想这一刻 ?
[19:57] Yeah, okay, man. 好吧 伙计
[19:58] Lie to me some more. 接着编吧
[19:59] ? Could it really happen? ? ? 梦想会成真吗 ?
[20:01] ? Or do dreams fade away ? ? 还是会逐渐消失 ?
[20:01] You good? 你还好吗
[20:03] ? Then we started singing them ? ? 于是我们开始 ?
[20:05] ? They said it sounded smooth ? ? 人们说听上去很流畅 ?
[20:07] ? So we started a group and here we are ? ? 我们建立了乐队 走到了这一步 ?
[20:07] Shit. Is the secretary of state looking at us? 我靠 国务卿在看我们吗
[20:10] ? Kickin’ it just for you ? ? 只为你们狂欢 ?
[20:12] She’s looking at you? 她在看你
[20:12] ? Motownphilly’s back again ? ? 汽车城卷土重来 ?
[20:15] Fred. 弗雷德
[20:19] Fred. What the hell? What was that? 弗雷德 什么情况 刚刚怎么回事
[20:22] Damn. Hey, what was that? 我去 到底怎么回事
[20:26] I… 我
[20:27] Kinda… I kinda know her. Okay? 好像 我好像认识她 行了吗
[20:28] – You kinda know her? – Yeah. -你好像认识她 -嗯
[20:30] Nobody kinda knows Charlotte Field, all right? 没人能随便认识夏洛特・菲尔德 好吗
[20:32] It’s like kinda knowing a mermaid, dude. 这就像认识美人鱼一样 老兄
[20:34] You tell people that shit. 这种事值得炫耀
[20:35] – That’s exceptional. – Okay. -太不可思议了 -好吧
[20:37] I’ll tell you a story. 我告诉你一个故事
[20:38] So, I’m like 13, she’s like 16. 那时我大概十三岁 她大概十六岁
[20:42] She’s my babysitter. 她是我的保姆
[20:43] It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday – Boyz II Men
[20:43] ? How do I say goodbye ? ? 我该如何开口 ?
[20:48] She’s like, perfect. She’s very nice to me, 她很完美 对我也很好
[20:50] ? To what we had ? ? 向我们所拥有的告别 ?
[20:51] which goes a long way with me. 这对我来说很重要
[20:52] So, we’re at her house… 我们当时在她家里
[20:54] She’s practicing a speech that she’s writing. 她在练习自己写的演讲稿
[20:56] She’s running for Student Council president. 当时她在竞选学生会主席
[20:57] ? The good times that made us laugh ? ? 美好的时光 让我们笑口常开 ?
[20:58] Did you know that every year, 你知道吗 每一年
[20:59] the school throws away over 500 tons of recyclable garbage? 学校都会扔掉五百吨的可回收垃圾
[21:02] – And no one cares. – I know, it’s total bullshit. -没有人在乎 -我知道 这太扯了
[21:02] ? Outweighed the bad ? ? 胜过所有的不欢 ?
[21:05] But how do you get idiots to care about shit 但你怎么才能让那些笨蛋
[21:06] – they don’t care about? – They’ll just care -去在乎他们不在乎的事 -他们会在乎的
[21:09] ? I thought we’d get to see forever ? ? 我曾以为我们能看到永恒 ?
[21:09] because it’s the right thing to care about. 因为这是应该在乎的事情
[21:11] You’re more inspiring than George Bush and Dan Quayle combined. 你比乔治・布什和丹・奎尔加起来还鼓舞人心
[21:14] Well, that’s not too hard. 超越他们并不难
[21:17] ? But forever has blown away ? ? 但永恒已渐渐消散 ?
[21:17] Well, she was amazing, and she was smart, 她真的很棒 很聪明
[21:19] and she seemed to kinda like me, 感觉她有点喜欢我
[21:20] and I felt like we were having a moment. 我觉得我们之间有感觉
[21:22] You know what I mean? Like a romantic moment. 你懂的 看对眼的感觉
[21:23] ? It’s so hard to say goodbye ? ? 向昨日道别 ?
[21:25] Oh, shit. 我靠
[21:26] So I did something, 于是我做了一件事
[21:27] that in retrospect was highly inappropriate. 现在回想起来特别不妥的事
[21:29] ? To yesterday ? ? 如此艰难 ?
[21:29] I kissed her. 我吻了她
[21:31] I looked down… 低头一看
[21:32] I got a fucking 13-year-old boner, man! 我两腿之间竖起了十三岁的勃起
[21:35] Hard… But not big. 坚挺 但是不大
[21:38] But hard. And pronounced, “13-year-old boner.” 但是坚挺 宣告着”十三岁的勃起”
[21:38] ? I don’t know where this road ? ? 我不知道这条路 ?
[21:41] Sorry. 抱歉
[21:41] And she looks at it. She sees it. And she goes… 她看到了 发现了 然后她说
[21:44] It’s okay. 没关系
[21:45] ? Is gonna lead to ? ? 将会通向何方 ?
[21:46] And then, 接着
[21:47] her boyfriend comes into the room, 她男友进来了
[21:48] who was in the other room watching Blossom! 之前他在隔壁看《绽放》
[21:50] Hey, babe. 亲爱的
[21:51] Points out my fucking little boner. 指着我小小的勃起
[21:51] ? All I know is where we’ve been ? ? 我只知道 我们一起去过的地方 ?
[21:53] He makes a joke! 嘲笑了我
[21:55] And they left. 然后他们离开了
[21:57] ? And what we’ve been through ? ? 还有我们一起经历过的一切 ?
[21:58] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:01] And I’m left standing there alone… 留下我一个人
[22:04] ? If it gets me to tomorrow ? ? 如果能让我坚持到明天 ?
[22:05] in the kitchen, 站在厨房里
[22:06] with my little, hard 13-year-old fucking boner. 竖着我小小的 坚挺的 十三岁的勃起
[22:10] – Hard as a rock. – And on top of that, -硬邦邦的 -更重要的是
[22:11] she didn’t win the fucking election. 她没能当选学生会主席
[22:13] Bill Sterling won 比尔・斯特林当选了
[22:14] because he ran on a two-prom platform. 因为他宣布要办两场毕业舞会
[22:16] – Two-prom! – Two-proms! Back-to-back! -两场 -两场 连着的
[22:18] ? I hope it’s worth all the pain ? ? 希望所有的苦痛都值得 ?
[22:20] She didn’t stand a fucking chance. 她根本没有机会
[22:21] No, man. 一点都没有
[22:22] I think you’re skimming over the best part of that story. 我感觉你略过了故事最美好的部分
[22:24] ? It’s so hard to say goodbye ? ? 向昨日告别 ?
[22:25] What’s the best part of that story? 哪有最美好的部分
[22:26] She says your boner was okay. 她说你的勃起还可以
[22:28] She said, “It’s okay,” like she was trying 她说”没关系” 就好像她在
[22:29] to not make me fucking feel bad. 安慰我 不让我难堪
[22:30] ? To yesterday ? ? 向昨日告别 ?
[22:32] Fred, you see a fucked-up story, 弗雷德 你认为这是个操蛋的故事
[22:33] when I see a beautiful story about a girl that you liked, 但我认为这是个美好的故事 你喜欢的女孩
[22:37] liking your boner in all of its okay-ness. 全盘接受了你平庸的勃起
[22:37] ? And I’ll take with me the memories ? ? 我会带着所有的记忆 ?
[22:40] You need to talk to her tonight. 你今晚就得去找她
[22:42] She probably doesn’t remember who I am. 她大概已经忘记我是谁了
[22:44] If she does remember who I am, 如果她还记得我
[22:44] ? To be my sunshine after the rain ? ? 成为风雨之后的彩虹 ?
[22:45] the last thing she wants is 她最不希望的就是
[22:46] my 13-year-old-boner-having fucking ass walking up to her. 我这个十三岁就对着她勃起的变态走向她
[22:49] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[22:51] Secretary Field would like to speak with you. 国务卿菲尔德想和你谈谈
[22:51] ? It’s so hard to say goodbye ? ? 向昨日道别 ?
[22:53] With me? 和我
[22:54] With him, right? 和他对吧
[22:55] – Yeah. – Right now? -对 -现在吗
[22:57] ? To yesterday ? ? 如此艰难 ?
[22:57] Do you know why? 你知道她找我有什么事吗
[22:58] This way. 这边走
[23:00] This is good. 这是好事
[23:02] What are you nervous about? 你紧张什么
[23:03] What the fuck? Everything I just said! 搞什么 我刚刚都白说了吗
[23:04] ? And I’ll take with me the memories ? ? 我会带走所有的记忆 ?
[23:11] ? To be my sunshine after the rain ? ? 成为风雨后的彩虹 ?
[23:15] Oh, my God, dude, there she is. 天哪 老兄 你看看她
[23:23] ? It’s so hard to say goodbye ? ? 向昨日道别 ?
[23:26] What are you gonna say to her? 你打算和她说什么
[23:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:29] Should open with a neg. 应该先贬低她一下
[23:30] ? To yesterday ? ? 如此艰难 ?
[23:31] Tell her she’s too tall. 跟她说她太高了
[23:32] I’m not gonna neg the secretary of state. 我才不会贬低国务卿
[23:34] – It was so nice to see you. – You as well. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[23:38] Give me the signal when you need me. 如果需要我 就给我个信号
[23:43] A man brought me here. 有个人带我来的
[23:44] Yes, sorry about that. 是的 真不好意思
[23:46] No, not at all. 不用 完全不必
[23:47] I can’t shake this feeling that we know each other. 我总有一种我们认识的感觉
[23:50] – We do. – We do? -我们认识 -是吗
[23:51] – We do know each other. – Okay, so I’m not crazy. -我们确实认识 -好的 我没有胡思乱想
[23:53] – I’m Fred. – Fred… -我是弗雷德 -弗雷德
[23:55] I was shorter, 以前我要矮一点
[23:56] – but other than that… – Flarsky? -但除此之外我基本… -弗拉斯基
[23:58] – Yeah! Holy fuck! – No! -是的 我操 -不是吧
[23:59] I can’t believe it. You remember. 真不敢相信 你还记得
[24:00] Oh, my God, look at you! 天哪 看看你
[24:03] Look at me, yes. 看看我 是啊
[24:04] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[24:05] My friend, Lance… That’s Lance. 我朋友兰斯 那是兰斯
[24:08] Hey, how you doing? 你好吗
[24:09] He, uh, he just brought me here to see Boyz II Men. 他带我来看男孩男人乐队
[24:11] I just met them. 我刚跟他们聊过
[24:13] – You met the Men? – Yeah. -你跟他们聊了 -是的
[24:14] – What was it like? – Don’t tell anybody, -感觉如何 -别告诉别人
[24:16] but it was the highlight of my life. 但感觉是我的人生巅峰
[24:18] I totally get that. 我完全理解
[24:18] And I’ve met the Dalai Lama. 我可是见过xxxx的
[24:20] Fuck him. How many hits does he have? None. 干他的 他有几首热单 一首都没有
[24:23] Don’t actually fuck him. 别真的干他
[24:24] – He’s a wonderful man. – Yeah. -他是个好人 -是啊
[24:26] What are you doing these days? 最近你都在干什么
[24:27] I bet it’s something amazing. 我猜肯定是很厉害的工作
[24:30] – It’s pretty amazing. – Yeah. -是挺厉害的 -是吗
[24:32] Yeah, but it’s still in its, uh, gestation period, I guess. 是的 但还在酝酿中
[24:35] I don’t need to get into it. 不要在意细节
[24:36] What about you, what have you been up to? 你呢 在何处高就呢
[24:39] You’re the secretary… I’m joking. 你是国务卿 我开玩笑呢
[24:40] I know what you’ve been up to. 我知道你在何处高就
[24:41] Yeah. You’re very, um… 嗯 你非常…
[24:42] You know, I just, I… I just wanna say it’s, like, amazing 我只是想说 你人生中所成就的一切
[24:44] to see what you’ve done with your life. 真的太厉害了
[24:45] A lot of people say they’re gonna do all this incredible stuff 很多人都夸口要做伟大的事
[24:48] and they don’t do anything, 但却从未付出行动
[24:49] but you actually did it all, so, congrats. 但你真的办到了 恭喜你
[24:53] Well, I’m trying. 我还在努力
[24:55] I think you’ve done it. 我觉得你已经成功了
[25:00] Parker Wembley. 帕克・温布利
[25:02] I hate this guy. 我讨厌这家伙
[25:03] Parker Wembley, the guy who buys and sells newspapers 帕克・温布利 那个买卖报社
[25:06] and thinks that hurricanes are caused by gay marriage? 认为是同性婚姻导致了飓风的家伙吗
[25:08] You know him? 你认识他吗
[25:09] He’s coming over here. 他要过来了
[25:10] – Is he behind me? – Yeah. -他在我身后吗 -是的
[25:12] – Finally. Secretary Field. – Parker, how are you? -终于见面了 国务卿菲尔德 -帕克 你好吗
[25:15] You are looking particularly gorgeous tonight. 今天你真是格外光彩照人
[25:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:18] I… I’ve been trying to set a meeting with you 我这几个月一直想跟你
[25:21] for some months now, and, uh… 安排会面
[25:24] I mean, have you been avoiding me? 你是在回避我吗
[25:26] No! No. 没有 怎么会
[25:28] Not successfully. 这不还是见着了吗
[25:33] Who’s your friend? 这位朋友是
[25:35] – Fred. – Hey, Fred! -弗雷德 -弗雷德
[25:36] – Yes, hi. – How are you? -你好 -你好吗
[25:38] And, uh, what is it that you do? 你是做什么的
[25:39] I’m a journalist, actually. Yeah. 其实我是记者
[25:42] A journalist. 记者啊
[25:43] Will I have read anything that you’ve written? 你有什么大作吗
[25:46] Probably not recently ’cause I’m unemployed at the moment. 最近可能没有 因为目前我失业了
[25:49] I am so sorry to hear that. 真是太遗憾了
[25:51] Not your fault. 不是你的错
[25:52] Excuse me, Secretary Field, we need a word. 打扰一下 国务卿菲尔德 借一步说话
[25:54] – Okay. – So we will have that meeting. -好的 -那我们约好了
[25:56] – Right? – Yes. -对吗 -是的
[25:57] Okay, good. Fred. 那就好 弗雷德
[25:58] – Yes? – Best of luck. -什么事 -祝你好运
[26:00] Why, thanks. 你太客气了
[26:00] Things will turn around for you. 你会时来运转的
[26:01] So nice of you. 谢谢你的好意
[26:02] Darkest before the dawn and all that. 黎明前的黑暗
[26:06] – I actually… I do have to… – Yeah. -那个 我得… -好
[26:08] You probably have a lot of things to do. 你可能有很多事要忙
[26:10] Better than this. 没空跟我寒暄
[26:11] It’s really nice to see you again. 真的很高兴再次见到你
[26:12] Yeah. Okay. Sure. Great. 是的 好的 没问题
[26:16] You’re backless. Wasn’t expecting that. 你穿的是露背装 意料之外
[26:19] – Have fun at the party. – You too. -祝你玩得开心 -你也是
[26:20] Great to see you. 很高兴见到你
[26:25] I see you. I see you. Yeah. 我看到了 我看到了
[26:30] So I said, “You want…” 于是我说 “你想…”
[26:35] What’s that look in your eye? What are you about to go do? 你这是什么眼神 你要干什么
[26:36] Tonight is about the animals, dude. 今晚是为了给动物捐款 老兄
[26:38] Fuck the animals! They’re fucking gone, man. 去它的动物 它们都灭绝了
[26:40] Too late for the fucking animals. 该死的动物都没救了
[26:46] – Fred? – Yeah, look. -弗雷德 -听着
[26:47] – What’s the problem? – I’ll tell you the problem. -有什么问题吗 -我来告诉你有什么问题
[26:49] – What? – You’re the problem, man! -什么 -问题就是你
[26:51] You’re everything that’s wrong with this fucking country. 你就是这个国家的一切问题所在
[26:53] ‘Cause you’re an old, rich, white piece of shit 因为你是个有钱的白人垃圾
[26:56] and your media conglomerate is ruining this planet! 而且你的传媒集团正在摧毁这个星球
[27:00] – Enough. – I’m done anyway. -够了 -反正我已经说够了
[27:01] I had more time with you than I thought I would, 我也没想到能跟你面对面说话
[27:03] so joke’s on you. Excuse me, thank you. 傻了吧你 我先走一步 谢谢
[27:05] Shit! 我靠
[27:09] God! 天啊
[27:11] Cracker down! 白垃圾摔下去了
[27:13] Oh, my God. 天啊
[27:15] Looks like it hurt. 他好像摔伤了
[27:16] Boyz II Men, back up. 男孩男人组合 退后
[27:18] You all right? You good? 你没事吧 还好吗
[27:19] – You all right? – I’m okay! -你没事吧 -我没事
[27:20] He’s okay! 他没事
[27:22] How is he standing? 他怎么还站得起来
[27:34] No. That’s the Ruff Ryder… 不 这是拉夫・莱德的歌
[27:37] This is so creative. 太有创意了
[27:42] – What was that? – Thank you, Tom. -都是什么啊 -谢谢你 汤姆
[27:44] God, that was crazy. 天哪 太疯狂了
[27:46] I mean, now that we know he’s okay, 既然他没有大碍
[27:48] it was all so hilarious. 这一切就太好笑了
[27:50] And so what is the relationship exactly? 你们究竟是什么关系
[27:53] – Was he your super? – No, -他是你上学时的宿管吗 -不是
[27:54] we grew up next door to each other. 我们小时候是邻居
[27:57] Yeah. 对
[27:59] Fuck, I used to babysit for him. 我以前当过他的保姆
[28:01] – You babysat for him? – I did. -你当过他的保姆 -是的
[28:04] Time has not been kind. 岁月不饶人啊
[28:05] He was such a strange little kid. 他小时候就很怪
[28:07] But he was really funny. And he was super smart. 但他真的很有趣 而且非常聪明
[28:10] He did have this chip on his shoulder, though. 不过他确实很易怒
[28:12] He’s actually not a bad writer. 其实他的写作水平还行
[28:14] Wait, you’ve read his stuff? 等等 你看过他写的东西
[28:15] Yeah, Brooklyn Advocate. 看过 《布鲁克林鼓动报》
[28:17] Oh, God, of course, you read that, Tom. 天哪 你当然会看那个 汤姆
[28:19] Didn’t that paper just get sold off? 那家报社不是刚被收购了吗
[28:21] Wembley Media just bought them. 温布利传媒刚买下了这家报社
[28:23] That makes total sense. 难怪了
[28:25] That’s why he was such a dick to Wembley. 所以他对温布利态度那么恶劣
[28:27] So the rest of the schedule for the day is pretty packed. 今天剩下的行程排得满满当当
[28:31] 布鲁克林鼓吹报 弗雷德・弗拉斯基 两党制可以吃�湃チ� (其实就是两个��)
[28:38] 去你妈的诶克森美孚公司
[28:41] 【国务卿】
[28:42] Did you like any of those writing samples? 你喜欢那些样稿吗
[28:45] Yeah, McKenzie is good. Bess is solid. 嗯 麦肯齐不错 贝丝也可以
[28:49] And, um, Fred’s stuff isn’t too bad. 弗雷德的也不算太差
[28:53] Wait, not the… 等等 不是那个…
[28:55] The homeless person that fell down the stairs? 摔下楼梯的流浪汉吧
[28:57] Yeah. He has a real voice. 是的 他的观点很切实
[29:00] And he knows me. I mean, he knew me. 而且他了解我 我是说我们之前认识
[29:03] And that’s probably a good thing 请他来给我写讲稿
[29:04] if he’s going to be writing for me. 可能是件好事
[29:07] Bringing someone like that onto the team, 在团队中引入这样的人
[29:09] I have to say, feels a little reckless. 说实话 我觉得有点草率
[29:12] His writing is really good. And it’s funny. 他的文笔真的很不错 很幽默
[29:15] I think he can get that number up by a few points. 我觉得他能让我的幽默感提升几分
[29:17] And if he doesn’t, we fire him. 如果不行 就炒了他
[29:19] Okay. 好吧
[29:20] Okay. 好
[29:22] Fred Flarsky it is. 那就选弗雷德・弗拉斯基了
[29:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[29:31] All right, bye. 好 再见
[29:38] Unknown! 未知来电
[29:40] I don’t give a fuck. Answer that shit. 管他是谁 接电话
[29:41] – What? – Answer it! -什么 -接电话
[29:43] What if it’s The Man trying to get at me? 万一是那家伙想报复我呢
[29:44] No, it’s the universe trying to talk to you. 不 是宇宙想跟你通话
[29:46] Really? 真的吗
[29:47] – Gang. – Gang. -黑帮 -黑帮
[29:49] Do that shit, man. Fred, don’t fuck with me. 接电话 弗雷德 别烦我了
[29:51] All right. Hello. Gang. 好吧 喂 黑帮
[29:52] – Mr. Flarsky? – What? -弗拉斯基先生吗 -什么
[29:54] Wait, slow down. What? 等等 慢点说 什么
[29:55] – You’re unknown. – Oh, my God. Mr. Flarsky. -你是谁 -天哪 弗拉斯基先生
[29:57] – Pardon? – Hello? -你说什么 -喂
[29:58] Go on. 请说
[29:59] This is Maggie Millikin from Secretary Field’s office. 我是国务卿菲尔德办公室的玛吉・米利金
[30:04] Hello, Maggie, who works for Secretary Field. 你好 玛吉 国务卿菲尔德的手下
[30:06] Hello? 喂
[30:07] – That’s good! Talk to her. – Hello? -是好事 跟她聊 -喂
[30:09] How can I help you? 有什么事吗
[30:10] The secretary would like to meet with you immediately. 国务卿想立刻见你
[30:13] We will send a car over. 我们会派车来接你
[30:14] Can you give me the most convenient address? 你能把离你最近的地址告诉我吗
[30:16] What is she saying? 她说什么
[30:17] Secretary would like to meet with me immediately 国务卿想立刻见我
[30:19] and they’re going to send a car? 而且他们要派车来接我
[30:23] Mr. Lou’s Deli in Brooklyn. 布鲁克林的卢先生熟食店
[30:25] – I’m sure you can find it. – I will google it. -你一定能找到 -我搜一下
[30:28] Mr. Lou’s in Brooklyn. Stay right there. 布鲁克林的卢先生熟食店 待在那别走
[30:30] Okay. 好的
[30:31] I’ll see you soon. 一会见
[30:34] I feel so scared. 我心中好忐忑
[30:36] Do I look okay? 我看着还行吗
[30:37] Do I look funny? 会不会很滑稽
[30:38] – Why are these pockets here? – It’s okay. -怎么这么多口袋 -没事的
[30:40] God fucking damn it! 天杀的
[30:41] Why am I wearing these fucking stupid pants? 我为什么要穿这么一条白痴裤子
[30:43] They’re too tapered! 下面收太紧了
[30:45] Who wears these silly-looking, fucking tapered cargo pants 谁会穿这种傻兮兮的小脚工装裤
[30:46] and see the fucking secretary of state? 去见他妈的国务卿
[30:48] You can’t think like this. You have to be positive. 不要这么负能量 正面一点
[30:50] – Mr. Flarsky? – Oh, shit. -弗拉斯基先生 -该死
[30:52] Mr. Flarsky. 弗拉斯基先生
[30:55] Wish me luck, man. 祝我好运
[30:56] Yeah, you don’t need luck, man. She said it was okay. 你不需要好运 没事的
[30:58] Luck is for losers. �潘坎判枰�好运
[31:00] You’ve got destiny on your side. 你命中注定要飞黄腾达
[31:02] You’re good. Fred. 你没问题的 弗雷德
[31:04] You buy the body. 心诚则灵
[31:06] That doesn’t mean anything. 你胡扯什么
[31:10] Fred, put your seat belt on. 弗雷德 系好安全带
[31:12] Take care of my friend. All right? 照顾好我朋友 好吗
[31:15] – I look normal? – You look cool. -我看着正常吗 -你帅呆了
[31:18] I love you, Fred! 我爱你 弗雷德
[31:20] Nut boys for life! 铁哥们 一辈子
[31:27] 华盛顿特区
[31:37] Empty your pockets and take off your backpack. 清空所有口袋并取下背包
[31:41] Empty my pockets? 清空所有口袋
[31:44] All right. That’s… 好吧 那…
[31:46] Let’s see how this goes. 走一步看一步
[31:51] Not a regular cop, I assume. 你不是普通的警察吧
[31:53] Got bigger fish to fry than just normal cop shit, right? 这工作比普通警察牛逼多了吧
[31:56] So, uh, okay. Let’s do it. 好了 开始吧
[32:00] That’s prescription. For anxiety. Uh… 这是处方药 抗焦虑的
[32:04] This is if you can’t dance for a long time and you want to. 这是你想跳舞又力不从心时吃的
[32:07] That’s prescription as well, for, uh, lack of energy. 这也是处方药 治疗精神不振的
[32:10] That’s energy powder. 就是能量粉
[32:12] These are to wrap the anxiety medication in 这些是用来包裹抗焦虑药物
[32:16] when inhaling it medicinally. 方便点燃吸入的包装
[32:19] That’s if you want to vaporize the anxiety medicine, 这个是用来遵循医嘱
[32:21] which I have a prescription for. 汽化抗焦虑药的
[32:24] And that’s a blunt. 这是根大麻雪茄
[32:44] Will you sign this, please? 你能把这个签了吗
[32:46] – What is it? – It’s an NDA. -这是什么 -NDA
[32:48] A non-disclosure agreement? 保密协议吗
[32:49] – That’s right. – Okay. -没错 -好的
[32:51] – Oh, my God. – Fred. -天哪 -弗雷德
[32:54] Nice to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[32:55] – You too. – Come on in. -我也是 -过来
[32:56] Take a seat. 请坐
[32:57] Good to see you were not injured from that fall. 很高兴看到你没有摔伤
[33:00] Yeah, you know what? 是啊 知道吗
[33:01] I actually think the brim of my hat 我觉得是我的帽檐
[33:03] kind of protected my face ultimately. 非常好地保护了我的脸
[33:05] So, thank God I was underdressed in the end, right? 谢天谢地我穿得太随便了 对吧
[33:07] Well, as long as you’re good. 你没事就好
[33:09] – I’m okay. – Yeah. Great. -我没事 -很好
[33:13] Why am I here? 找我过来有什么事
[33:14] What I’m about to share with you 很明显 接下来我要跟你谈的事
[33:16] is, obviously, highly confidential. 是高度保密的
[33:18] Oh, yeah. 了解
[33:19] Keep it on the down low. 不要声张
[33:22] President Chambers will not be seeking reelection. 钱伯斯总统不准备争取连任了
[33:26] Really? 真的吗
[33:27] Yes. 真的
[33:28] That’s fucking sick! That’s awesome. 真他妈带劲 太棒了
[33:31] Are you telling each American individually the good news? 你要逐一召见所有美国人告诉他们这个好消息吗
[33:35] I mean, but seriously. 不过说真的
[33:36] Did he just realize he sucks at it 他终于明白自己干得很糟
[33:37] and decide not to do it anymore? 然后决定不干了吗
[33:39] He just wants to move into film and make movies. 他只是想进军大荧幕 去拍电影
[33:43] – Really? – Yeah. -真的假的 -真的
[33:45] That’s cool. That’s a tough transition to make. 挺好的 这种转型很难成功
[33:46] Not many actors have made the leap from TV to film. 鲜少有演员能从小荧幕跨越到大荧幕
[33:49] You got George Clooney, you got Woody Harrelson… 成功的有乔治・克鲁尼 伍迪・哈里森
[33:51] Jennifer Aniston. 珍妮弗・安妮斯顿
[33:52] Did she though? 她真的成功了吗
[33:53] You don’t think Jennifer Aniston’s a movie star? 珍妮弗・安妮斯顿还不算是电影明星吗
[33:55] Just ’cause you star in movies 出演电影
[33:56] doesn’t mean you’re a movie star. 不代表就是电影明星
[33:57] The point is… 重点是
[34:00] he’s going to endorse me for president in 2020. 他将支持我2020年竞选总统
[34:04] – I know. – Mazel tov. -我知道 -恭喜
[34:05] So. We’re headed to an environmental summit 我们要去参加一个由瑞典国王古斯塔夫
[34:08] hosted by King Gustav and the Swedish Royal Family. 及瑞典皇室举办的环保峰会
[34:11] At the summit, I’ll be announcing 在峰会上 我将宣布
[34:13] that the world’s three largest polluters 世界三大污染国
[34:16] have signed on to the most comprehensive 签署了有史以来最全面
[34:17] and exciting environmental deal ever. 最令人振奋的环保协议
[34:19] You know, after I have some dairy, 知道吗 只要我摄入乳制品
[34:20] I’m one of the world’s three largest polluters. 就会成为世界三大污染者之一
[34:22] Excuse me? 你说什么
[34:24] We’ll address rising sea levels, 我们将应对海平面上升
[34:26] combat deforestation 阻止滥砍滥伐
[34:28] and protect the world’s pollinators. 保护地球上的授粉昆虫
[34:30] I’m calling it the Global Rehabilitation Initiative. 我称之为全球修复倡议
[34:33] Internally, we’re referring to it 我们内部把它称作
[34:34] as “Bees, Trees and the Seas.” “蜜蜂 森林和海洋”
[34:36] Soon after that, 那之后
[34:37] I hope to announce that 100 countries have signed on. 我希望很快能宣布一百个国家签署协议
[34:40] At which point… 到那时
[34:42] I will resign as secretary of state. 我将辞去国务卿一职
[34:45] Using this initiative as a springboard, 用这份倡议做跳板
[34:47] I will announce my presidential run in 2020. 宣布我2020年要竞选总统
[34:50] – Cool. – So… -棒 -那么
[34:53] I need some writers to punch up my speeches. 我需要写手为我的演讲稿增添笑点
[34:56] I read your work and I really like it. 我看了你的作品 真的很喜欢
[34:58] That’s… 这真是…
[34:59] You mentioned you were between jobs. 你说过你最近失业了
[35:01] So it’s a really good fit. 所以真的很适合
[35:02] It’s so nice of you to think of me at all, 你有那么多事要处理
[35:04] honestly, with everything going on in your head. 还能想到我 说实话 你太好了
[35:07] I look forward to working with you. 我很期待和你共事
[35:08] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:12] So, when do you need to know by? 你需要什么时候得到我的答复
[35:16] What? I don’t understand. 什么 我不明白
[35:18] When do you need to know if I’m going to take your, 你需要什么时候知道我是否接受你的…
[35:20] your punch-up job? 你的笑点工作
[35:23] Right now. 立刻
[35:26] Then I guess, maybe… maybe, 那么或许 或许
[35:29] no? 我拒绝
[35:29] Maybe no, I don’t know. 或许拒绝 我不确定
[35:31] I don’t know! 我不确定
[35:31] You know what, Madam Secretary, he’s not interested. 国务卿女士 看来他不感兴趣
[35:33] We tried, it didn’t work out. 我们试了 结果不成功
[35:35] So I can give you some writing samples… 我可以给你其他写手的样稿…
[35:42] What don’t you know? 你有什么不确定的
[35:44] This whole Seas, Bees and Trees thing. “海洋 蜜蜂和森林”这件事
[35:47] Is it actually going to do something? 真的会做出实业吗
[35:49] Or is it going to be one of those things 还是会成为那种
[35:50] that maybe only sounds like it’s gonna do something, 只是听起来要做实业
[35:52] but doesn’t actually do something? 但实际上什么都不做噱头
[35:54] I only wanna come work for you 只有它真的会做出实业
[35:57] if it’s actually gonna do something. 我才想为你工作
[35:58] It will do something. 它会做出实业
[35:59] This is a perfect document. 这份协议很完美
[36:01] They all start out that way and then they get watered down. 起初都是这样 然而会逐渐打折扣
[36:04] Fred. 弗雷德
[36:05] Not only does this initiative sound good, 这份倡议不只听起来好
[36:07] it’s going to do good. 它也将做好事
[36:08] It’s gonna save the fucking planet. 它将拯救地球
[36:11] Not to mention, pay your rent. 更别提能让你付上房租
[36:12] So, are you in? 你加入吗
[36:14] Or do you have something more important to do? 还是你有其它更重要的事要做
[36:17] Than save the planet with you? 比和你一起拯救地球更重要的事吗
[36:21] No, I don’t. I’m in. 不 没有 我加入
[36:25] Let’s save the planet. 我们一起拯救地球吧
[36:27] That was… 刚刚…
[36:28] What just happened? She’s good. 发生了什么 她真有一套
[36:58] I had some jokes, 我写了几个笑话
[37:00] I was gonna run by you, maybe, if you have a second. 如果你有时间 我想让你看一下
[37:05] What are you… What are you looking at? 你在…你在看什么
[37:13] – Jesus! – Oh, my God! -老天 -天啊
[37:14] Why would you just barge in here while I’m sleeping? 你为什么在我睡觉时闯进来
[37:16] – You were sleeping? – Yes! -你刚刚在睡觉吗 -是的
[37:17] I was micro napping. 我在微睡眠
[37:19] – That’s what you call that? – Yes. -你那么叫它吗 -是的
[37:21] Sorry, I didn’t realize you were sleeping. 抱歉 我不知道你在睡觉
[37:22] You were standing and your eyes were open. 你就那么站着 眼睛还睁着
[37:24] Do you need something? 你有什么事吗
[37:25] I have some jokes that I wrote 我写了几个笑话
[37:26] that I was gonna run by you if you have a second. 如果你有时间 想让你看一下
[37:28] Yeah, that was actually a really good nap. 好 我刚刚睡得真的很好
[37:30] Great. Seemed very restful. 很好 看起来很舒适
[37:32] Okay. 好了
[37:37] I feel like these jokes are a little angry. 我觉得这些笑话有点激愤
[37:40] I thought maybe they were, like, emphatic? 我觉得它们是强调语气
[37:42] “With every fracking drill thrust, “水力压裂钻头的每一次插入”
[37:44] “We are literally butt-fucking Mother Earth”? “都是在干地球母亲的后门”
[37:47] It can be normal fucking. 可以是正常的干
[37:48] It doesn’t have to be in the butt. 不一定是干后面
[37:50] I can take that part out. 我可以删除这部分
[37:51] Yeah, listen, Fred. 好吧 听着 弗雷德
[37:52] If I’m angry, I’m hysterical. 如果我愤怒 就是歇斯底里
[37:54] If I’m emotional, I’m weak. 如果我多愁善感 就是软弱
[37:55] If I so much as raise my voice, I’m a bitch. 甚至我声音大点 就是婊子
[37:57] My job’s hard. 我的工作很难做
[37:58] Not as hard as mine. 没有我的难做
[38:00] I think maybe, like, part of the problem is that, like, 我想 或许部分问题在于
[38:03] a lot of humor is based on, like, personal experiences. 大部分笑话是基于个人经历
[38:06] I was thinking, you know, 我在想
[38:07] you cared a lot about the environment since high school. 你从高中起就关心环境
[38:10] So maybe include some stories about that. 或许可以加一些那时候的事
[38:14] – High school? – Yeah. -高中吗 -是的
[38:17] You think that’s funny? 你觉得那样会好笑吗
[38:18] I think it’s a good area. 我觉得那是不错的话题
[38:20] Nostalgia, pop culture references. 怀旧 涉及流行文化
[38:22] People love that. 人们都喜欢
[38:23] Jimmy Fallon’s made an entire career off of that. 吉米・法伦的整个事业都基于此
[38:24] When I think about school, I just think about studying. 说到学校 我只会想到学习
[38:27] No, you did so much more than that. 不 你那时可不光是学习
[38:28] I think your whole 1991 platform was pretty on-point 我觉得1991年你竞选学生会主席时的
[38:31] when you were running for Student Council. 竞选宣言就说得很到位
[38:32] I remember you said, “Everyone at this school 我记得你说了 “这所学校里每个人”
[38:35] “pretends to care about the underdog, “都假装在乎弱者”
[38:37] “but the planet Earth is the biggest underdog of them all.” “但地球才是最大的弱者”
[38:40] Something like that. 类似这种
[38:41] I said that? 我说的吗
[38:42] Yeah, you did say that. 是的 你说的
[38:44] You were in the kitchen, making pizza. 你当时在厨房做披萨
[38:46] We were making signs for your election. 我们在为你的竞选制作标语
[38:48] And you were wearing that shirt. 你穿着那件上衣
[38:51] I don’t know if it was a strawberry or a flower, 我不知道图案是草莓还是花
[38:53] it always confused me. 一直让我迷惑
[38:54] It was both. 即是草莓又是花
[38:56] There you go. 你想起来了
[38:57] That’s all I remember about that night, though. 不过那晚的事我就记得那么多
[38:59] That’s where my memories concerning that evening expire. 我对那晚的记忆到那里就结束了
[39:04] I learned a lot from that election. 那次竞选让我学到了很多
[39:06] Yeah, that kids are probably more likely to vote for two proms 是啊 孩子更有可能投票赞成两场毕业舞会
[39:09] than a very elaborate recycling program. 而不是精心考量的回收项目
[39:12] Not only kids. 不只是孩子
[39:14] Yeah, that’s true. 说得没错
[39:17] Did you know he asked me out to one of those proms? 你知道他邀请我去其中一场舞会了吗
[39:20] – Bill Sterling? – Yeah. -比尔・斯特林吗 -是的
[39:22] After he beat you? 在他打败你之后
[39:23] – Yup. – Prom one or prom two? -对 -第一场还是第二场
[39:27] What a fuckhead! You’re way better than prom two. 真是人渣 第二场舞会配不上你
[39:31] I went to zero proms, by the way, for the record. 顺带一提 我一场舞会都没参加
[39:34] I think you’re the smart one in this situation. 就此来说你才是最明智的
[39:36] Yes, that’s why I didn’t go to prom. 没错 所以我没参加舞会
[39:38] ‘Cause I was too smart. 因为我太明智了
[39:44] Cool. I’ll get to work on that speech stuff. 好 我继续去写演讲稿
[39:47] Great. 好
[39:48] Fred. 弗雷德
[39:49] Yeah. 什么事
[39:51] You know, if you want to try some non-joke stuff, 如果你想写一些笑话之外的东西
[39:54] just go ahead. 尽管写
[39:54] Really? Like the main part of the speech? 真的吗 比如演讲稿的主体部分吗
[39:57] Yeah. Just write. 是的 写吧
[40:01] Cool. Awesome. Thanks. 好 太棒了 谢谢
[40:03] If you take another nap, 如果你再微睡眠
[40:04] you should put on, like, a bicycle helmet or something. 你应该戴个自行车头盔之类的
[40:06] ‘Cause you’re gonna tip over, there’s turbulence. 因为你可能会摔倒 有气流颠簸
[40:08] That’s actually a really good idea. 这个主意挺不错的
[40:09] It is. I want you to be careful. 确实是 我希望你小心点
[40:11] – Yeah. – We need you. -好的 -我们需要你
[40:16] 斯德哥尔摩
[40:29] – Ambassador. – Welcome to Sweden. -大使 -欢迎来到瑞典
[40:31] Nice to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[40:31] Yeah, you too. 我也是
[40:35] I look forward to seeing you tonight at dinner. 我很期待今晚晚宴时见到你
[40:36] Yes. 是的
[40:38] Madam Secretary, 国务卿女士
[40:39] I have some ideas I wanna throw by you. 我有一些主意想让你听听
[40:40] Yeah, soon, Fred. 我一会就听 弗雷德
[40:41] Tom, do you have the schedule? 汤姆 日程安排在你那吗
[40:42] – Yes, of course, ma’am. – All right. -是的 女士 -好
[40:47] In the back, Flarsky! 坐后面 弗拉斯基
[40:50] Then at 8:15, you have a fitting for tonight’s gala. 八点十五 你要为晚宴试衣
[40:52] Then at 8:45, a call with Iraqi Prime Minister Masum, 八点四十五 和伊拉克总理马萨姆通话
[40:55] 9:15, a call to Brazilian President Temer 九点十五 致电巴西总统特梅尔
[40:57] about deforestation issues. 谈论乱砍滥伐问题
[40:58] 2:15, you have a call with U.K. Foreign Secretary Green 两点十五 和英国外交大臣格林通话
[41:01] to discuss your tour of Scotland in a few weeks. 讨论几周后你访问苏格兰一事
[41:03] 2:25, then you have a call with New York Times 两点二十五 和《纽约时报》通话
[41:05] to comment on POTUS’ latest Instagram attack 评论总统最近在图享网
[41:08] on Prime Minister Bharath of Kashtar. 对喀什塔总理巴拉斯的攻击
[41:10] 5:45, we’re meeting with 五点四十五 我们要见
[41:11] the head of Sweden’s Diplomatic Protocol, ingrid Minervudottir, 瑞典外交礼节大臣英格丽德・米纳伍多特
[41:14] to discuss tonight’s schedule. 谈论今晚的安排
[41:15] Okay. And then after that? 好的 那之后呢
[41:16] Also, Parker Wembley keeps trying to get 还有 帕克・温布利一直想
[41:18] – some face time with you. – Oh, God. -和你见面 -天啊
[41:19] Parker can wait. Okay, Fred. Go. 让帕克等着吧 好了 弗雷德 说
[41:21] Yeah, sure. 好的
[41:23] So, you know, based on what we were talking about last night, 根据我们昨晚的谈话
[41:27] I just took a stab at the whole speech, basically. 我基本上尝试写了整篇演讲稿
[41:31] That’s good. 很不错
[41:32] – Thank you. – This part isn’t. -谢谢 -这段不行
[41:35] Okay, well, you said you didn’t want to sound too angry. 好吧 你说不想听起来太气愤
[41:37] I also don’t want to sound like I have a head injury. 我也不想听起来像大脑受损
[41:40] Okay. I’ll go change it. 好的 我去改一下
[41:42] Great. Thanks. 很好 谢谢
[41:43] Okay, here we go. 好了 我们开始
[41:46] So… 那么
[41:47] All right. 好吧
[41:50] Fred. 弗雷德
[41:51] Yeah? 什么事
[41:51] Do you have any grown-up clothes to wear tonight? 你今晚有成熟点的衣服可以穿吗
[41:58] Okay, I was gonna… 我本来准备
[41:59] I was thinking of zipping this up all the way, like to here. 我想着把拉链拉到顶 到这里
[42:02] That’s kind of a little more… 那样会更…
[42:03] It’s, like, slightly more buttoned up. 稍微更严实一点
[42:04] You know what, Madam Secretary, 这样吧 国务卿女士
[42:05] I would be delighted to dress Fred for tonight. 我很乐意帮弗雷德为晚宴着装
[42:09] Thank you, Maggie. 谢谢你 玛吉
[42:10] I’d be thrilled to have you dress me for tonight’s event. 我很乐意你帮我为晚宴着装
[42:13] What a fun adventure. 多么有趣的冒险
[42:14] Get a little makeover. All right, have a good one. 打扮一下 好了 祝你们愉快
[42:16] Thank you, Fred. 谢谢你 弗雷德
[42:17] Why, thank you. 应该我谢你
[42:18] …and then it’s saying hello, 然后就是打招呼
[42:19] you’ll sit down, we’ll have dinner, 你坐下 我们吃晚餐
[42:21] – I’ll pull you up… – Where’s Flarsky? -我叫你起来 -弗拉斯基在哪儿
[42:22] Why are we waiting? 我们还在等什么
[42:24] What, is he doing his hair? 怎么 他在做发型吗
[42:29] What the… 搞什么
[42:35] What the fuck are you wearing? 你他妈穿的是什么
[42:37] She bought me this shit. Okay? 这是她给我买的 好吗
[42:39] It’s a traditional Swedish suit. 这是传统的瑞典正装
[42:41] I don’t see another fucking Swede up in here 我没见到这里任何一个瑞典人
[42:43] dressed like this. 这么穿的
[42:45] It’s all I could do on such short notice. 时间这么短我已经尽力了
[42:47] You just take the jacket off, it’s going to make it better. 把外套脱了 会好一点
[42:49] It’s just… Make it look… Oh, my God. 会好一点…天哪
[42:56] Better with the jacket on? Great. 还是穿着外套好点 行吧
[42:58] Razzing the new guy, I get it. Fuck you, Maggie. 我明白 你们欺负新来的 去死吧 玛吉
[43:00] Calm the Smurf down. 冷静点
[43:01] Bring a fucking suit next time. 下次带件像样的正装来
[43:08] Do you like the speech? 你喜欢这篇演讲稿吗
[43:09] Yes, the speech is good. 是的 演讲稿很棒
[43:10] You’re going to have to stay way back there, Fred. 你必须离我远点 弗雷德
[43:12] Just stay back, Flarsky. Okay? She’s got to focus. 退后 弗拉斯基 好吗 她需要专注
[43:14] On what? 专注干什么
[43:15] Getting India and China to agree 让印度和中国同意
[43:17] to be a part of this initiative. 加入这项倡议
[43:18] They haven’t even agreed to be a part of it yet? 他们还没同意加入倡议
[43:20] They will, we just have to sort out a few details. 他们会同意的 我们只需再落实一些细节
[43:22] We just wrote a whole speech 我们刚刚才写了一篇演讲稿
[43:23] about how they’re on-board already. 谈论他们都加入了倡议
[43:25] Don’t worry, Fred. 别担心 弗雷德
[43:27] You just stay here and 你就留在这里
[43:28] make sure nobody from Candy Land needs their car parked, okay? 确保糖果乐园来的人车都停好了 好吗
[43:28] 赛车桌游
[43:32] I don’t know why you needed a writer. 你还要写手干什么
[43:33] Those are sick burns. 你这讽刺水平一百级
[43:36] Secretary of State Charlotte Field 美国国务卿
[43:38] of the United States of America. 夏洛特・菲尔德
[43:43] Your Majesty. Your Highness. 王后陛下 公主殿下
[43:45] – Your Highness. – Pleasure. -王子殿下 -幸会
[43:56] No, thank you. I’m working right now. 不了 谢谢 我在工作
[43:58] And you know you are, too. 你知道你也在工作
[44:01] I do know that. 我的确知道
[44:02] But you dressed me like Cap’n Crunch’s Grindr date, 但你把我打扮的像麦片盒上的嘎嘣脆船长
[44:04] so I’m going to drink to make you uncomfortable. 所以我要喝点酒让你也不爽一下
[44:07] Honestly, Fred, your entire life makes me uncomfortable. 说实话 弗雷德 你的存在就让我不爽
[44:13] Oh no, fuck me. 不是吧 我操
[44:16] Yes. 是的
[44:18] We both shop in the same mystical village, I see. 看来我们是在同一个神秘村落购物的
[44:23] Yes, you look great. 是的 你看起来很棒
[44:24] – Congratulations. – Skal. -祝贺你 -干杯
[44:25] Skal. Skal to you, too. 干杯 你也干杯
[44:28] Yes. 是的
[44:33] Jesus. 天哪
[44:36] We’re making a few revisions to the speech. 我们要对演讲稿做一些修改
[44:39] What? 什么
[44:39] So we’re losing the “Seas” part, so go cut that, 要把”海洋”的部分删除 你去做删减
[44:42] and then brainstorm a couple of other funny lines 然后再为”森林”的部分
[44:44] for the “Trees” section, okay? 头脑风暴几个段子 好吗
[44:45] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等等 等等
[44:46] Losing the Seas part, why? 删除海洋的部分 为什么
[44:49] Because India wouldn’t go for it. So we had to pivot. 因为印度不接受 所以必须灵活变通
[44:51] That’s not a pivot, 这才不叫灵活变通
[44:51] that’s a third of the whole fucking shit. 这他妈是倡议的三分之一
[44:53] Are you kidding me? That’s it, it’s just gone? 你开玩笑吗 就这么删了
[44:56] Yeah, it’s gone. 是的 删了
[44:57] And there’s nothing we can do? 我们什么都不能做吗
[44:58] No. And you don’t have to worry about it. 不能 你也不必担心
[44:59] Just go over to the computer. Start typey-typing. 只要打开电脑 开始打字就行了
[45:03] Well, no. 不行
[45:05] I’m not gonna do that. 我不干
[45:06] So you quit, resignation accepted. 那你就是不干了 接受辞职
[45:08] I will rewrite the speech. 我来重写演讲稿
[45:10] The fuck you will! 你他妈想得美
[45:11] What the fuck? 搞什么
[45:21] – You don’t… – Let go! -你不能 -放手
[45:31] Look out. Excuse me! 小心 借过
[45:32] Stop running! Stop running! Stop running! 别跑了 别跑了 别跑了
[45:34] Fred, stop running! 弗雷德 别跑了
[45:38] Fred… 弗雷德
[45:44] Why did you do that? 你为什么要那样做
[45:45] Because I will not have you damage 因为我不会让你破坏
[45:47] the integrity of my writing! 我的作品的节操
[45:48] The integrity of your writing? 你的作品的节操
[45:50] 美国传奇作家 诗人 黑人民权运动家
[45:50] 你是写笑点的 又不是马娅・安杰卢You’re a punch-up writer, you’re not Maya Angelou!
[45:53] What is going on? 怎么回事
[45:54] What’s going on with you, bruh? 你怎么回事 哥们
[45:56] Did you just call me “bruh”? 你刚刚是叫我”哥们”吗
[45:57] – She’s the secretary of state. – Is he high? -她可是国务卿 -他嗑药了吗
[45:59] He is wasted, but he’s also just stupid. 他喝醉了 不过他本来就很蠢
[46:01] Meet me in the conference room, I’ll handle this. 去会议室等我 交给我处理
[46:06] What’s the deal, Fred? 你想怎样 弗雷德
[46:07] What’s the deal? What’s the deal? What are you… 我想怎样 我想怎眼 你说什么
[46:10] The only reason I’m here is ’cause you told me 我来这里的唯一原因 就是你告诉我
[46:12] you cared about this shit, 你在乎这些鬼东西
[46:14] and in the time I come out here to have a smoke, 结果我出去抽根烟的功夫
[46:16] you fucking got rid of a massive element of the whole thing. 你就把倡议里关键的一部分删除了
[46:19] I got two out of three. I only lost one. 三个里面还剩两个 我只删除了一个
[46:22] That one was the seas. 这一个可是海洋啊
[46:25] It covers 75% of the planet! 海洋覆盖地球表面75%
[46:28] – It’s a pretty big one! – Bring down your voice. -很大的一部分 -声音小点
[46:30] You know why I’m upset? 知道我为什么生气吗
[46:31] This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. 因为我早就知道会发生这种事
[46:33] And I even said it. I said it in your office. 这话我甚至说过 在你办公室里说的
[46:35] I don’t want to write for some bullshit politician. 我不想给什么狗屁政治家当笔杆子
[46:38] I wanted to write for you. 我想为你而写
[46:39] Because I thought you cared about this shit. 因为我觉得你在乎这些鬼东西
[46:41] Until you’re running the game, you have to play the game. 在你成为规则制定者前 你都要遵守规则
[46:44] Well, then, by the time you win the game, 那么等你赢得比赛的时候
[46:46] you don’t know who’s scoring touchdowns on whose nets, 你都不知道是谁在谁网里触地得分
[46:49] and you don’t know who’s hitting home runs 不知道是谁在谁的球门区
[46:51] in whose fucking end zones! 击出了本垒打
[46:52] – What are you talking about? – I don’t know sports. -你在说什么鬼话 -我不懂体育
[46:54] Let me try it with food. 我用食物重新说一遍
[46:55] You wanna open a restaurant. But all you got is chopsticks. 你想开个餐馆 但是你只有筷子
[46:57] No! I don’t have time for this, okay? 不 我没时间跟你胡扯 好吗
[47:00] If you want to quit, then just fucking quit. 如果你不想干了 那就辞职吧
[47:03] – I don’t give a shit. – Yeah, you don’t give a shit. -我不在乎 -是啊 你不在乎
[47:04] – No, I don’t. – You used to fucking give a shit, -对 我不在乎 -你以前会在乎的
[47:06] but now you don’t give a shit about anything. 但现在你什么都不在乎了
[47:08] You cared more about recycling in high school 你高中的时候更在乎垃圾回收
[47:09] than you do this shit and it’s very disappointing to me. 而不是现在做的这些破事 我很失望
[47:13] Fuck this. I’ve got a speech to give. 去你的 我还要去演讲
[47:15] Oh, yeah, good luck giving it, 是吗 那就祝你好运吧
[47:16] it’s on my computer in the snow. 稿子在雪地中我的电脑里
[47:18] I have copies, you idiot. 我有存档 你这个蠢货
[47:19] You just threw your computer in the snow, that’s it. 你只不过是把自己的电脑扔进雪地了而已
[47:23] No! Shit! 不 该死
[47:27] God damn it! 该死的
[47:28] It’s soaked! I need a bowl of rice! 浸湿了 我需要一碗米
[47:31] I need a big bowl of rice! 我需要一大碗米
[47:34] God damn it! Why didn’t I back this thing up? 该死的 我为什么没有备份
[47:37] All my shit’s on here. 我的东西都在这里
[47:49] Fred. Look. 弗雷德 看啊
[48:00] I’ve never seen anything like that. 我从没见过这样的景象
[48:04] No, I… 是的 我…
[48:06] I’ve seen pictures of it, but I never… 我看过照片 但我从没…
[48:09] actually… 真正…
[48:12] I never saw it. 从没亲眼见过
[48:15] Are you crying right now? 你是在哭吗
[48:18] It’s pretty. 真美
[48:23] Yeah. 是啊
[48:27] Fred? 弗雷德
[48:28] Yeah? 什么事
[48:31] If you ever pull some shit like that again, 如果你再跟我闹这一出
[48:33] I’ll have you thrown in Gitmo. 我就把你扔进关塔那摩监狱
[48:37] Yes, Madam Secretary. I’m sorry. 遵命 国务卿女士 对不起
[48:40] You better hope this fucking speech goes over well. 你最好祈祷这次演讲大获成功
[48:46] I’ve often gravitated toward the underdog. 我往往会被弱者吸引
[48:50] The band of misfits who fight back against the bullies. 一群不合群的人反抗霸凌
[48:54] In high school, I would talk about the underdog a lot. 高中时 我经常谈起弱者
[48:59] And I would often find myself on a soapbox, 我总是站在临时演讲台上
[49:01] rambling on and on about the injustices of the world. 没完没了地抱怨世界的不公
[49:08] Which makes you extremely popular, 这会让你很受欢迎
[49:11] especially when everybody would rather be watching 尤其是在人人都更想去看
[49:13] Beverly Hills, 90210. 《飞跃比佛利》的年代
[49:19] But that is why I am happy to announce 但正因为如此 我很高兴能宣布
[49:22] an initiative that would make my 16-year-old self proud. 一项会让十六岁的自己骄傲的倡议
[49:25] In what is now being dubbed “The Underdog Speech,” 这场演讲现在被称为是”弱者演讲”
[49:25] 夏洛特・菲尔德敞开心扉
[49:28] the secretary of state opened up about her childhood 国务卿与大家分享了自己的童年
[49:30] and passion for the environment 以及对环境问题的热忱
[49:32] by announcing a bold new initiative… 她宣布了一项大胆的新倡议
[49:34] 《飞跃比佛利》女主角 娇生惯养的恶毒少女
[49:34] …turns out she has always been an Andrea Zuckerman 原来她虽然有着凯利・泰勒的外表
[49:35] 国务卿菲尔德展现柔软的一面
[49:37] 《飞跃比佛利》女主角 不善交际但见解深刻
[49:37] 但内心却是安德里亚・扎克曼in the body of a Kelly Taylor.
[49:44] You shaved your neck. 你把脖子上的胡须刮了
[49:46] I did. I cleaned it up. 是的 全刮掉了
[49:47] Got my whole back. Went all the way down. 背上的也是 一路向下
[49:49] Looks good. 看上去不错
[49:50] Trying to make a good impression, I guess, anyway… 我想给人留下好印象 总之
[49:52] I, uh… 我
[49:54] I just wanted to apologize to you, again, 我只是想再次向你道歉
[49:58] for acting a little crazy, you know. 我之前有点发疯了
[50:01] I’m gonna… 我会
[50:03] I’m going to really try to tone it down 我会努力保持低调
[50:04] and not, you know, make you risk global, uh, humiliation. 不让你在全球人民面前丢脸
[50:08] Good. Great. 好的 很好
[50:10] Also. 还有
[50:11] I googled speech writing 我搜索了演讲稿写作
[50:12] and it was actually very informative. 结果其实很有教育意义
[50:14] What I learned 我学到了
[50:15] was that in order to write better for you, 为了能更好地为你写作
[50:17] I should kinda get to know you better and get in your head, 我应该加深对你的了解 了解你的想法
[50:19] and everything I already know about you, 我已经把目前我对你的了解
[50:21] I kinda used on the first speech. 都用在第一篇演讲稿里了
[50:22] So, what I did 所以我想了个办法
[50:24] was I wrote a ton of questions 我写了一大堆问题
[50:25] that will maybe help me capture your voice, 这些问题也许能帮我更好地表述你的观点
[50:27] if you have a minute. 如果你能腾出一分钟的话
[50:28] I actually have seven. 其实我有七分钟时间
[50:30] Seven. Okay, great. Yeah. I’ll take it. 七分钟 棒极了 我就要七分钟
[50:32] – All right. – Seven minutes in heaven. -好的 -天堂的七分钟
[50:35] – Okay. – So. Ah… I guess… -好了 -那么 我想
[50:37] Just like… What are you into? 比如 你喜欢什么
[50:38] What kind of shit you into? 你喜欢什么玩意
[50:40] Well, this is pretty much it. 差不多就这些玩意
[50:41] I mean, secretary of state stuff. 国务卿的这些玩意
[50:43] Do you have any hobbies? Anything? Do you watch TV? 你有爱好吗 什么都行 看电视吗
[50:45] Do you watch Game of Thrones or anything like that? 你看《权力的游戏》之类的吗
[50:47] I’m fully aware of what happened 我完全清楚每一季
[50:48] in every season of Game of Thrones. 都发生了什么
[50:50] Because you watch it? 因为你看了吗
[50:52] Because I read synopses on every episode. 因为我看了每集的梗概
[50:54] That can’t actually work. 那样不行的
[50:56] I couldn’t believe when Khaleesi’s dragon 我简直不敢相信卡丽熙的龙
[50:58] came back as a White Walker. 变成异鬼回来了
[51:01] – See? – What about movies? -看吧 -那电影呢
[51:02] Do you watch movies? 你看电影吗
[51:03] Synopses of all the award contenders. 看各大奖项提名电影的梗概
[51:06] You used to love movies! 你以前可喜欢看电影了
[51:07] 你逼我看了三十遍《沉睡野人》You made me watch Encino Man 30 times.
[51:07] 1992年电影 地震后发现的冰块中 沉睡野人苏醒了
[51:09] “Wheeze a little juice!” “喝点饮料吧”
[51:12] You still do the worst Pauly Shore impression 在人类模仿保利・肖尔的历史上
[51:14] in the history of mankind. 你是最不像的那个
[51:16] I can’t believe you’re still doing “The Weasel” 你居然还在模仿”黄鼠狼”保利・肖尔
[51:18] and you haven’t seen any of the Marvel Universe. 而且你没看过任何的漫威电影
[51:19] Those movies are sick. You’re like frozen in time. 那些电影超棒的 你的时间仿佛冻结了
[51:23] I am Encino Man. 我就是沉睡野人
[51:26] All right, what is your favorite book as a kid? 好吧 小时候你最爱的书是哪本
[51:29] The Velveteen Rabbit. You? 《绒布小兔子》 你呢
[51:31] Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. 《赌城风情画》
[51:31] 河内
[51:32] – That explains a lot. – Yeah. -怪不得你变成这样 -嗯
[51:36] I’m so sorry for what we’ve done to you. 很抱歉我们对贵国的所作所为
[51:39] Best drug experience? 最好的嗑药经历
[51:40] I could get summoned at any moment 我随时有可能被召去
[51:42] to deal with an international crisis, 应对国际危机
[51:44] I can’t do that on acid. 磕了迷幻药还怎么去
[51:45] What about Molly? 那摇头丸呢
[51:47] Who’s Molly? 莫莉是谁
[51:49] Secretary of State Charlotte Field 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德
[51:49] 巴塞罗那
[51:50] continues on her impressive 20-country world tour 继续其令人惊叹的二十国之旅
[51:52] 气候峰会将至 美国气候协议势头强劲
[51:54] to garner more support 为她雄心勃勃的
[51:55] for her ambitious environmental initiative. 环保倡议争取更多的支持
[51:57] And all in a private jet, no less. 全程私人飞机 一点也不环保
[51:57] 菲尔德浪费时间
[51:59] You know what would save the environment? 你知道什么能拯救环境吗
[52:00] Charlotte Field grounding her ass. 夏洛特・菲尔德闭门不出就可以
[52:02] I know where I’d like to ground her ass. 我知道我希望她在哪里闭门不出
[52:05] I walked right into that one. 这个烂梗是我自找的
[52:06] 里斯本
[52:06] Must Have Been Love by Roxette. 罗克塞特乐队的《那一定是爱》
[52:10] – That’s just fucking hot. – Right? -那首歌超带感 -对吧
[52:11] – I got a new one. – What? -我又想起一首 -什么
[52:12] I got to change my favorite song. 我得换一首最喜欢的歌
[52:13] – You have too many. – I’ve done it a few times. -你换了多少次了 -只换了几次
[52:15] Broccoli by D.R.A.M., featuring Lil Yachty. D.R.A.M.和小船哥一起合唱的《西蓝花》
[52:19] – All those words – are the name of a song? – Yeah. -这堆词是一首歌的名字吗 -没错
[52:22] I don’t really think I have one. 我觉得我没有过那种经历
[52:23] You gotta have one. Everyone has one. 你肯定有 每个人都有
[52:25] Well, I don’t embarrass that easily. 我没那么容易感到尴尬
[52:27] Yeah, I hear that. I don’t either, really. 我知道 我也不太容易感到尴尬
[52:29] – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t! -才不是呢 -就是
[52:31] Oh, my God. Okay. 天哪 好吧
[52:34] What’s your favorite sexual position? 你最喜欢的体位是什么
[52:38] I mean, you know, front. 就是 那个 面对面
[52:40] – Normal. Front facing normal. – Oh, my God. -正常体位 正常的面对面 -天哪
[52:42] – What kinda question is that? – That’s all it took. -这是什么问题 -一个问题你就尴尬了
[52:43] Look at you. 看看你
[52:44] Well, what’s your favorite sexual position? 那你最喜欢的体位是什么
[52:47] – Don’t be gross, Fred. – Yeah, see? -别恶心了 弗雷德 -你也会尴尬吧
[52:49] What’s your favorite sexual position? 你最喜欢的体位是什么
[52:52] It’s too complicated to explain. 太复杂了 解释不清
[52:54] – Really? – I told you mine. -一定要说吗 -我跟你说了我的
[52:57] Oh, God, okay. 天哪 好吧
[52:59] I just got back from a trip to New Delhi. 那次我刚从新德里回来
[53:01] Yeah? 然后呢
[53:02] I got called into a meeting with the Joint Chiefs, 我被叫去参加参谋长联席会议
[53:04] and I was a little nervous. 我有点紧张
[53:06] – Yeah. – Yeah. -嗯 -嗯
[53:08] And my stomach was a little weird from all the curry. 而且吃了很多咖喱 肚子有点不舒服
[53:12] Oh, no. 不是吧
[53:14] Delhi belly. 在德里吃坏肚子
[53:17] Well, we were in a motorcade and we couldn’t stop. 我们在车队里 不能停车
[53:21] Oh, no. 不是吧
[53:23] God… 老天
[53:25] I ruined a really nice Dolce & Gabbana bag. 我毁了一只非常漂亮的杜嘉班纳包
[53:29] – You puked in it? – Nope. -你吐在里面了 -不是吐
[53:31] Oh, no! In a moving vehicle? 不是吧 在行驶中的车里
[53:34] 莫斯科
[53:37] Do you actually understand what’s happening right now? 你真看得懂剧情在讲什么吗
[53:39] Yes, I speak Russian. 看得懂 我会俄语
[53:42] 神盾局局长尼克・弗瑞扮演者
[53:42] The Russian Samuel L. Jackson guy is dope. 俄罗斯版的塞缪尔・杰克逊酷毙了
[53:44] Do svidanya, motherfuckers! 再见了 混蛋们
[53:51] Oh, my God, they just shot the pirate guy! 天哪 他们开枪打死了独眼海盗
[53:54] But he’s keeping the team together. 但他是团队的主心骨
[53:55] I know. 我知道
[53:56] I don’t think I can handle that. 我觉得我接受不了
[53:57] – It’s okay. – No, -没关系的 -有关系
[53:59] I really liked him in the movie. 我真的很喜欢这个角色
[54:00] Don’t worry, just keep watching. 别担心 继续看就是了
[54:02] 马尼拉
[54:02] You know, the Philippines gets a bad rap. 菲律宾被恶意抹黑了
[54:04] Because it’s pretty nice here. 你看这里多棒啊
[54:06] You’d never know civil war was about to break out. 根本看不出内战就要爆发了
[54:09] This is good. 写得很好
[54:10] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[54:12] What if we use this line to start with? 如果我们以这句话作为开头怎么样
[54:16] Yeah, “I’m going to start this speech 我要用我十六岁时
[54:17] by saying the same thing I said to my boss 在百视达影音店跟我老板讲过的话
[54:19] at Blockbuster Video when I was 16. 来开始我的演讲
[54:22] I quit.” 我不干了
[54:23] – That’s not bad. – I love that. -不错嘛 -我很喜欢
[54:25] This is really fucking good. 写得真是太棒了
[54:27] Look at you, you get me, Fred. 瞧瞧 你懂我啊 弗雷德
[54:29] I totally get you. 我完全懂你
[54:32] ? All I want for my birthday ? ? 我最想要的生日礼物 ?
[54:32] Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West) – 2 Chainz
[54:33] ? Is a big booty ho ? ? 就是一个大美臀 ?
[54:35] ? All I want for my birthday… ? ? 我最想要的生日礼物 ?
[54:37] I couldn’t be happier that out of all the shit 我给你听了那么多
[54:38] I played you from the last decade, 过去十年间的烂歌
[54:40] that what you’ve liked the most is 2 Chainz. 你最喜欢的是双链大师 我太高兴了
[54:42] – It’s catchy. – It’s awesome. -朗朗上口 -这是神曲
[54:49] So, are you, like, dating the prime minister of Canada? 话说 你在和加拿大总理交往吗
[54:54] – No. No. – No. -没有 没有 -没有
[54:56] I feel like I read… Did I read that 我好像看过…我看过
[54:58] in some shitty tabloid that you guys were dating? 某个小报上说你们在交往
[55:00] – Maybe it’s not true. – No, I’m sure you did. It’s… -也许不是真的 -你应该没看错
[55:02] They like to write about it, but no. I… 他们喜欢炒作这个 但是没有 我
[55:05] We’re not, we… We flirt. 我们没有…我们只是调情
[55:08] – Yeah. Okay. – Kind of. -好吧 -差不多是这样
[55:10] It’s weird. We made out once. 很奇怪 我们亲热过一次
[55:13] Dope. 厉害
[55:15] You asked. 是你问的
[55:16] No, hey! I’ve hooked up with my fair share of world leaders, too. 没事 我也和很多世界领导人有过一腿
[55:20] I 69’d Fidel Castro once. 我和菲德尔・卡斯特罗玩过双吹
[55:20] 古巴领导人
[55:23] You thought his beard was big. 别以为他只有胡子浓密而已
[55:26] But how does that work with you? Do you, like… 但你的感情生活怎么样呢
[55:29] Do you, like, date? 你和人交往吗
[55:33] Yeah. I date. 我和人交往
[55:36] Generally, you know, 一般情况下
[55:37] with people who have similar lifestyles to me. 都是找和我生活方式类似的人
[55:40] People who travel a lot. 经常出差的人
[55:44] It’s hard to keep those things alive. I… 很难维持一段感情
[55:49] I mean, who wants to follow me around the world 谁会心甘情愿跟着我满世界跑
[55:51] and hope I have five minutes to be affectionate? 我能抽出五分钟时间来亲热就心满意足呢
[55:54] – Yeah. – And honestly, -是啊 -说实话
[55:56] guys don’t really want to date women 男人其实不愿意
[55:57] who are more powerful than them. 和比自己更有权势的女人交往
[55:59] They think they do, but… 他们觉得自己愿意 但是
[56:02] It’s a dick shriveller. 这是老二软化剂
[56:05] Dick Shriveller is my favorite Batman villain though. 迪克・软化剂可是我最喜欢的蝙蝠侠反派
[56:08] So… 所以
[56:11] You gonna ask why I’m still single? 你要问问我为什么单身吗
[56:13] No, I get it. 不 我懂的
[56:16] – It makes sense. – Yeah. It adds up. -合情合理 -一目了然
[56:28] We’re right in front of the window. 我们正对着窗户
[56:31] What the fuck is happening? 到底怎么回事
[56:32] Insurgents are fighting the army. 叛乱分子在和军队交战
[56:34] – Are we in danger? – Yes! Yes! -我们有危险吗 -有 有
[56:36] Madam Secretary, we need to leave now! 国务卿女士 我们要立即撤离
[56:38] Fuck! 操
[56:39] This way! 这边走
[56:41] All right, guys, come with me. 好了 各位 跟我来
[56:44] Come on. 快
[57:10] Secretary Field, this way! 国务卿菲尔德 这边走
[57:11] I got her, secure them! 我保护她 去抬他们
[57:14] This way. 这边走
[57:18] You’ll be safe in here. 这里是安全的
[57:22] Fuck! Are you okay? 我操 你没事吧
[57:23] Yeah, I’m okay. Are you okay? 我没事 你没事吧
[57:24] – I’m okay. Yeah. We’re okay. – Okay. -我没事 我们没事 -那就好
[57:26] – Okay. – Okay. Okay. Holy shit! -好 -好 我靠
[57:32] We could have just died. 我们差点就死了
[57:33] Oh, my God, I’m freaking out a bit right now. 天啊 我有点吓疯了
[57:36] I’m having a hard time catching my breath a little bit. 我有点喘不上气
[57:38] You don’t seem like you’re freaking out very much. 你好像一点也不害怕
[57:39] I am! I’m employing a Navy SEAL breathing technique, 我害怕 我在用海豹突击队的呼吸法
[57:42] for dealing with panicking. 来应对恐慌反应
[57:44] It’s just gonna take about 90 seconds to work. 需要九十秒时间才能起效
[57:46] 90 seconds? I need more than fucking 90 seconds! 九十秒 我需要的远不止九十秒
[57:49] I need 90 fucking years! 我需要九十年
[57:50] I’m fucked up for life from this shit, yo! 我的精神创伤一辈子都好不了了
[57:53] I have so many regrets, did so many terrible things! 我有很多遗憾 做了那么多坏事
[57:56] When I was 12, 十二岁时
[57:57] I peed on a dog to impress an older kid. 我为了取悦一个大孩子 在狗身上撒尿了
[58:00] The dog didn’t like it. The older kid didn’t either! 那条狗不喜欢 那个大孩子也不喜欢
[58:03] It was just pointless. 根本毫无意义
[58:04] What the fuck? 搞什么
[58:05] Holy shit! Fuck! 我靠 操
[58:09] Is there more? Is there gonna be more? 还有吗 还会有吗
[58:11] – Fred. – Is there more? -弗雷德 -还有吗
[58:12] You’re gonna have to calm down. 你必须冷静下来
[58:13] I don’t think I can. 我冷静不了
[58:15] Sit down with me. 跟我一起坐下来
[58:16] And breathe. 深呼吸
[58:18] Four seconds in. 四秒吸气
[58:20] Four seconds out. 四秒呼气
[58:22] Four seconds in. 四秒吸气
[58:23] One, two, three, four… 一 二 三 四
[58:25] – Four seconds out. – One, two, three, four… -四秒呼气 -一 二 三 四
[58:27] – Four seconds in. – One, two, three, four… -四秒吸气 -一 二 三 四
[58:30] You don’t have to count while you’re doing this. 呼吸时不必数数
[58:32] …four. It helps me. 四 这样对我有帮助
[58:33] – One, two, three, four… – There you go. -一 二 三 四 -就这样
[58:36] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[58:39] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[58:42] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[58:45] – You got it. – That actually works. -你做到了 -真的有用
[58:48] Those guys are good. 海豹突击队真厉害
[58:54] We did almost just die, though. 但是我们差点死掉了
[58:55] We actually did almost die. 我们真的差点死掉了
[58:57] – Yeah. – Oh, thank God. -嗯 -谢天谢地
[58:58] That actually makes me feel better. 你这么说我感觉好些了
[59:00] Means I didn’t overreact. 就是说我没有反应过激
[59:01] Oh, God, no, you completely overreacted. 天啊 你绝对反应过激了
[59:04] Yeah, maybe. 也许吧
[59:08] I can think of worse ways to go 和你一起死在这里
[59:11] than here with you. 也不算太糟
[59:14] Honestly, this has been like, 老实说 这几周
[59:16] the best few weeks of my entire life. 是我一生中最美好的几周
[59:22] You don’t have to say it back to me. 你不必也对我说同样的话
[59:23] I know it’s not true for you. 我知道对你来说不是
[59:25] I saw you sing with Bruce Springsteen last year, 去年我看过你和布鲁斯・斯普林斯汀在那场
[59:27] at that benefit concert. 慈善音乐会上一起唱歌
[59:28] That was probably a way better week. 绝对比这几周精彩
[59:29] Just as an example. 只是举个例子
[59:32] Well, this is a pretty close second. 这几周是紧随其后的第二美好
[59:35] Really? To The Boss? 是吗 能与斯普林斯汀媲美
[59:37] Yeah. 是的
[59:40] That’s nice. 那真好
[59:54] I feel like maybe you want me to kiss you right now, 我觉得你现在也许想要我吻你
[59:57] but I don’t want to make the same stupid mistake I made 25 years ago. 但我不想重蹈25年前的覆辙
[1:00:00] Wouldn’t be a stupid mistake. 不会重蹈覆辙的
[1:00:03] Wait… Really? 等等 真的吗
[1:00:11] We’ve secured the location. 已经安全了
[1:00:13] But we need to move you. The helicopter is standing by. 但我们要转移你们 直升机已经准备好了
[1:00:17] Thank you, Agent M. 谢谢你 特勤M
[1:00:23] Holy shit. 我靠
[1:00:24] That helicopter was way louder than I thought it was gonna be. 直升机比我想像的要吵多了
[1:00:26] – Fred, enough. Enough. – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! -弗雷德 别说了 -对不起 对不起
[1:00:30] We’re safe here though? 但我们在这里安全吗
[1:00:31] – Yes! – Oh, my God, Fred! -安全 -天啊 弗雷德
[1:00:33] This way. 这边走
[1:00:34] This place looks really nice. 这地方看起来很不错
[1:00:39] Fred, I need you to come work 弗雷德 我需要你来帮我
[1:00:40] on that speech with me, right now. 修改那份讲稿 现在就来
[1:00:42] – Right now? – Yeah. Right now. -现在就去吗 -对 现在就来
[1:00:45] Okay. 好吧
[1:00:53] Hang on, get my pants off. 等一下 我把裤子脱了
[1:00:54] Okay, I gotta, too. Shit. 好 我也得脱 靠
[1:00:57] – We’re doing it? – Yeah! -我们要做吗 -要
[1:00:58] – Do it faster. – Let’s do it. -快点做 -来吧
[1:00:59] They’re coming off! 快脱下来了
[1:01:02] Fucking tapered pants. Shit! 该死的小脚裤 靠
[1:01:05] Fuck! 操
[1:01:08] Okay, just leave it! Just leave it! Leave it! 算了 别管裤子了 别管了
[1:01:10] – Okay. – Okay. Yeah. -好了 -好了 好
[1:01:11] Should I go in, then? 我能进去吗
[1:01:12] Yeah, enter. 好 进来吧
[1:01:14] Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, no! 天啊 天啊 不要
[1:01:17] – I’m gonna come really soon. – Me too. -我马上就要高潮了 -我也是
[1:01:19] – Really? – Yeah! -真的吗 -真的
[1:01:20] Oh, God! 天啊
[1:01:22] – Oh, boy! – Oh, boy! -老天 -老天
[1:01:26] – Oh, God! Okay. – Oh, my God! -天啊 好了 -天啊
[1:01:29] – I’m coming out. – Okay, come on. -我要出来了 -好 出去吧
[1:01:33] Oh, God. Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck! 天啊 我操
[1:01:39] Oh, my God, I’m sorry. 天啊 真抱歉
[1:01:41] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道怎么回事
[1:01:42] I usually last way longer than that. 我通常都比这要持久
[1:01:45] – You know? – Not me. -知道吗 -我就没持久过
[1:01:47] That was weird. 太奇怪了
[1:01:48] We both said, “Oh, boy” when we came… 我们高潮的时候都说了”老天”
[1:01:49] – Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. – at the same time. -是啊 我也在想这个 -异口同声
[1:01:51] – That’s never happened before. – I’ve never said that. -从来没这样过 -我从没这样说过
[1:01:53] – Yeah. – Super strange. -是啊 -超级奇怪
[1:01:56] Should we do that again? 我们要再来一次吗
[1:01:57] Yeah, my hands are shaking, I need a minute. 要 我的手在抖 让我缓一下
[1:02:06] Who’s this little guy? 这个小家伙是谁
[1:02:08] I was a writing an article about neo-Nazis 我之前在写一篇关于新纳粹的报道
[1:02:10] and I had to get a bottom half of a swastika tattooed on me… 我不得不在身上文了�d字符的下半部分
[1:02:13] – Oh, my God. – so they wouldn’t kill me -天哪 -免得他们杀了我
[1:02:15] and I didn’t want that, 我不想要这个文身
[1:02:17] so I added little shoes and I made him a little stick man 所以我加上了鞋子 把他改成了火柴人
[1:02:20] and I named him Adolf Stickler. 我给他起名为阿道夫・火柴勒
[1:02:24] You’d never know he had little swastika legs. 根本看不出来他有�d字腿呢
[1:02:26] – No. – He’s so happy about it. -没错 -他对自己的腿很满意
[1:02:27] I know, they just look like pants. 我知道 看起来就像是裤子
[1:02:29] You’d never know he was born in the fires of hatred. 你根本想不到他是在仇恨的火焰中诞生的
[1:02:34] Man, I am hungry. 老天 我好饿
[1:02:39] What time is it? 现在几点了
[1:02:40] I couldn’t tell you what fucking day it is. 我都不知道现在是周几
[1:02:45] And where… Where are we right now? 而且我们…现在到底在哪儿
[1:02:47] I don’t have a clue. 我不知道
[1:02:48] You don’t know? 你不知道
[1:02:49] No. They just dropped us here. 不知道 他们直接把我们送来了
[1:02:50] They just took us here on the helicopter. 直接用直升机送来了
[1:03:16] – Good morning, Mr. Flarsky. – Jesus! -早上好 弗拉斯基先生 -老天
[1:03:20] You scared me, man. 你吓死我了 伙计
[1:03:27] Could you maybe not tell anybody about this? 你能不能别告诉任何人这件事
[1:03:29] They wouldn’t believe me anyway. 反正说了也没人会信
[1:03:33] Fair enough. 有道理
[1:03:35] Good luck, man. 祝你好运 伙计
[1:03:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:03:48] These helicopters are scary. 直升机太可怕了
[1:03:51] It’s gonna be fine, Fred. Just breathe. 不会有事的 弗雷德 深呼吸
[1:03:57] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[1:03:59] One, two, three, four. 一 二 三 四
[1:04:13] 卡塔赫纳
[1:04:13] I feel so happy right now! 我现在感觉好幸福
[1:04:15] Like, I’m beginning to realize, 我是说 我开始意识到
[1:04:17] I may have never been happy. 我可能从来都没幸福过
[1:04:19] This might be the first time I ever felt happy. 这可能是我第一次体会到幸福
[1:04:21] And it feels good. 感觉棒极了
[1:04:23] This is like, the best shit that’s ever happened. 这简直是有史以来最棒的事了
[1:04:26] There’s like this crazy big banquet thing tonight, 今晚有场疯狂的大型宴会
[1:04:27] and she gave me like a tuxedo to wear. 她给了我一套晚礼服穿
[1:04:29] And it’s not like a date, 这不是约会
[1:04:30] but it kinda feels like a date. 但感觉又有点像约会
[1:04:32] How do I not fuck this up? Seems impossible. 我怎么才能不搞砸呢 似乎不可能
[1:04:35] Dude, you just need to give yourself affirmation, man. 老兄 你只是需要肯定自己
[1:04:37] You need to… 你需要
[1:04:39] You need to say that you’re worthy of love, man. 你需要说你值得被爱 伙计
[1:04:42] I am worthy of love. 我值得被爱
[1:04:43] All right, now you gotta say it 10,000 more times, 好 现在你得再说一万遍
[1:04:45] until you believe it. 直到你相信为止
[1:04:46] Okay, look, I gotta go. 好吧 我得挂了
[1:04:48] I have no fucking clue how to tie a bow tie. 我根本不知道怎么打领结
[1:04:50] All right, man. 好的 伙计
[1:04:52] Be bold! 大胆一点
[1:04:57] 布宜诺斯艾利斯
[1:05:10] You look really pretty. 你太美了
[1:05:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:05:15] You look really pretty, too. 你也很帅
[1:05:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:05:20] Thanks for the suit. 人靠衣装
[1:05:21] We should probably head in. 我们该进去了
[1:05:22] – Shall we? – Yeah. -我们走吧 -好
[1:05:29] This is awesome. 太厉害了
[1:05:29] It’s cool being in Argentina. 能来阿根廷真好
[1:05:31] I think the guys who killed my grandparents 我觉得杀了我祖父辈的纳粹
[1:05:32] are hiding here somewhere. 就躲在阿根廷呢
[1:05:35] Shit, they got a band. 我去 还有乐队
[1:05:38] Do you wanna, uh, dance maybe? Or grab a drink? 你想跳支舞吗 或者喝一杯
[1:05:42] So there are representatives from over 75 countries here tonight. 今晚有来自75个国家的代表在场
[1:05:45] She has three hours to get out there, 她有三个小时的时间来施展魅力
[1:05:47] – shake her money maker… – Yeah. -晃动摇钱树 -好
[1:05:47] and get as many commitments as possible. 尽可能多地争取承诺
[1:05:49] – This is a work event. – Of course, yeah. I get it. -我们是来工作的 -好的 我明白
[1:05:51] We could, uh, maybe at the end of the night, have a drink. 也许晚宴结束时 我们可以喝一杯
[1:05:54] Yeah, if you have time. Cool. 好 如果你有时间的话
[1:05:56] – We’ll see. – Yeah. -看情况吧 -好
[1:05:58] All right. Okay. 好了 好
[1:06:04] I know what’s going on. 我知道是什么情况
[1:06:09] – What do you mean? – You know what I mean. -什么意思 -你知道是什么意思
[1:06:11] There’s nothing going on. 没有什么情况
[1:06:12] Don’t fucking bullshit me, Fred. 别跟我扯淡 弗雷德
[1:06:14] ‘Cause my EQ is through the goddamn roof. 因为我的情商突破天际
[1:06:17] And I understand and intuit the nuances of social dynamics 而且我对社交动态中微妙变化的敏感直觉
[1:06:20] like you wouldn’t believe. 准确到你无法想象
[1:06:21] The two of you are having sex with each other. 你们俩上床了
[1:06:24] There’s no way you could discern something like that. 这种事你不可能辨别出来
[1:06:26] Charlotte told me. 夏洛特告诉我了
[1:06:28] Really? 真的吗
[1:06:29] No, but you just did, you fucking idiot. 假的 但是你告诉我了 你个蠢货
[1:06:31] Fuck! Shit! That was fucking very clever. 我操 这招太精明了
[1:06:34] Jesus, well, you know what, yes. 老天 好吧 你说得没错
[1:06:35] Okay. We’re sexing one another down. 好吧 我们性交了
[1:06:37] – So? – Ew. -那又怎样 -恶心
[1:06:38] Honestly, it’s probably weirder to me than it is to you. 老实说 我可能比你还感到震惊
[1:06:40] Look, I can’t believe I have to say this, 听着 真不敢相信我要这么说
[1:06:42] but just so you know, there’s no way the two of you work. 但是你得知道 你们俩绝无任何可能
[1:06:46] Why would you say that? You don’t know that. 你为什么这么说 你又不知道
[1:06:48] The public will never accept the two of you together, 公众绝对不会接受你们两个在一起
[1:06:50] so neither will she. 所以她也不会
[1:06:52] Honestly, Fred, it doesn’t matter if you get it or you don’t, 老实说 弗雷德 你明不明白都无所谓
[1:06:54] ’cause the truth is, she is going to realize it for the both of you, 因为事实是 她早晚会为你们两个意识到
[1:06:56] then you’ll have your heart broken. 然后你就会心碎
[1:06:58] And that could be kinda fun to watch. 到时候应该挺精彩的
[1:07:00] Ambassador Plenipotentiary… 全权大使
[1:07:19] Madam Secretary! 国务卿女士
[1:07:22] Excuse me. 失陪了
[1:07:23] Parker. 帕克
[1:07:24] Nope. Nope. 不行 不行
[1:07:28] You know, we still have not found time to sit down. 你知道 我们还是没能找出时间坐下来谈谈
[1:07:31] You know, it’s not gonna happen. 你知道 那是不可能的
[1:07:33] I’m not gonna find time. 我找不出时间
[1:07:34] I will get my way on this. 我会得偿所愿的
[1:07:37] I don’t even know what you mean by “this,” 我都不知道你”所愿”的是什么
[1:07:38] but please have at it. It’s all yours. 但是你请便 都是你的了
[1:07:41] – May I have a word? – Can you excuse me? -我能跟你说几句吗 -不好意思
[1:07:42] We’re in the middle of a conversation here. 我们还没说完呢
[1:07:43] Of course. Yes. 当然可以 好的
[1:07:44] Oh, my God. You are a… 天啊 你真是…
[1:07:46] You look absolutely wonderful. 你看起来美极了
[1:07:52] I have to say, I have been so impressed by your initiative. 我得说 你的倡议让我刮目相看
[1:07:55] Does this mean I can add Canada 这是否意味着我可以把加拿大
[1:07:57] to the list of countries taking part? 列入签署国名单
[1:08:00] On one condition. 有一个条件
[1:08:01] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[1:08:02] You want fewer restrictions on lumber. 你想减少对木材的限制
[1:08:05] I don’t care about lumber. 我才不在乎木材
[1:08:08] I just want to dance. 我只是想邀你跳支舞
[1:08:13] Sure. 好
[1:08:43] You know when you see something, 你知道有些事物一看
[1:08:44] and it just looks right. 就是天作之合
[1:08:47] Like a Kangol hat on Samuel L. Jackson. 比如袋鼠贝雷帽和塞缪尔・杰克逊
[1:09:00] I’m worthy of love. 我值得被爱
[1:09:03] I’m worthy of love. 我值得被爱
[1:09:07] What the fuck are you saying? 你嘀咕什么呢
[1:09:10] Nothing. 没什么
[1:09:44] Bonjour, ma’am. 你好 女士
[1:09:51] 我喜欢上你了
[1:09:58] 而且我 找到希特勒了
[1:10:18] Excuse me. 失陪了
[1:10:21] Agent E, look alive. 特勤E 打起精神
[1:10:40] I hear you have a crush on me. 我听说你喜欢上我了
[1:10:43] I do. 是的
[1:10:46] Kinda have a crush on you, too. 我好像也喜欢上你了
[1:10:49] Well, that’s cool. 那敢情好
[1:10:55] I know I asked earlier. 我知道我之前问过了
[1:10:56] But, uh… 不过
[1:11:01] Do you want to dance with me? 你愿意和我跳支舞吗
[1:11:05] It’s a dope song. 这首歌太赞了
[1:11:08] Really fucking good song. 太他妈赞了
[1:11:09] – Maybe the best song ever written. – Yeah. -很可能是史上最棒的 -嗯
[1:11:14] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:11:14] It Must Have Been Love – Roxette
[1:11:19] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:11:25] ? Lay a whisper ? ? 在我枕畔 ?
[1:11:28] ? On my pillow ? ? 留下细语 ?
[1:11:31] ? Leave the winter ? ? 将冬季 ?
[1:11:34] ? On the ground ? ? 留在地上 ?
[1:11:37] ? I wake up lonely ? ? 我孤单醒来 ?
[1:11:40] ? This air of silence ? ? 卧室及四周 ?
[1:11:44] ? In the bedroom ? ? 被寂静 ?
[1:11:46] ? And all around ? ? 笼罩 ?
[1:11:49] ? Touch me now ? ? 触碰我吧 ?
[1:11:52] ? I close my eyes ? ? 我闭上双眼 ?
[1:11:55] ? And dream away ? ? 开始梦游 ?
[1:12:00] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:12:03] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:12:07] ? It must have been good ? ? 那一定很美 ?
[1:12:09] ? But I lost it somehow ? ? 但我终究失去 ?
[1:12:12] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:12:15] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:12:18] ? From the moment we touched ? ? 从我们触碰彼此 ?
[1:12:21] ? Till the time had run out ? ? 直到时光流尽 ?
[1:12:25] ? Make believing ? ? 假装相信 ?
[1:12:28] ? We’re together ? ? 我们在一起 ?
[1:12:31] ? That I’m sheltered ? ? 我被你 ?
[1:12:34] ? By your heart ? ? 用心呵护 ?
[1:12:37] ? But in and outside ? ? 但由里到外 ?
[1:12:40] ? I turn to water ? ? 我已化成水 ?
[1:12:43] ? Like a teardrop ? ? 就像你掌中的 ?
[1:12:46] ? In your palm ? ? 一滴泪水 ?
[1:12:49] ? And it’s a hard ? ? 那是一个 ?
[1:12:52] ? Christmas Day ? ? 寒冷的圣诞 ?
[1:12:55] ? I dream away ? ? 我开始梦游 ?
[1:12:59] I want you to fuck me from behind 我要你从后面干我
[1:13:01] and slap my ass really hard. 同时用力打我屁股
[1:13:05] What? 什么
[1:13:06] What? 什么
[1:13:07] Nothing. What, did I say “what”? 没什么 我说”什么”了吗
[1:13:09] Am I being too bossy? 我是不是太霸道了
[1:13:11] No. No. No. No. Not at all. No. No. 没有没有 完全没有 没有
[1:13:13] I am. I am. I’m your boss all day, 我有 我有 白天我一直是你老板
[1:13:15] and now I’m bossing you in bed. 现在我又在床上对你发号施令
[1:13:16] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. 对不起 我不是那个意思
[1:13:16] No. Not at all. 没有 完全没有
[1:13:18] My brain, honestly, just went into shock a little bit… 说实话 我的大脑有点短路了
[1:13:20] Yeah, but you hesitated. 嗯 但是你犹豫了
[1:13:21] No, it’s just not how I imagined you liking things. 没有 我只是没想到你喜欢这种的
[1:13:24] You know what? We’ll do exactly what you were imagining. 这样吧 我们完全按照你想象的去做
[1:13:27] And then you turn me around and slap me on my ass 然后你把我翻过来 打我的屁股
[1:13:29] and then choke me a little bit. 稍微掐住我的脖子
[1:13:32] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:13:51] Frederick. 弗雷德里克
[1:13:53] Margaret. 玛格利特
[1:14:00] You forgot this… Oh, fuck! 你忘了这个…我操
[1:14:01] Gross! 恶心
[1:14:03] I thought you guys hated each other. 我以为你们讨厌对方
[1:14:04] – We do hate each other. – We do. Big time. -我们确实讨厌对方 -没错 超讨厌
[1:14:06] We are also fucking. 但我们也上床
[1:14:08] How long have you been fucking? 你们这样多久了
[1:14:09] That was probably 20 minutes. 刚刚大概有二十分钟
[1:14:10] Not right now! 不是指现在
[1:14:12] A lot of questions. Um, I… 好多问题啊 我…
[1:14:14] I would say anywhere between two and five… 我觉得应该在两到五次之间…
[1:14:16] Three and a half times. 三次半
[1:14:17] I would say on my end, five. 就我来说 是五次
[1:14:19] Three and a half sounds right. 你只有三次半也没错
[1:14:20] I don’t know how you’re tallying that shit. That’s sick. 我不知道你是怎么算出来的 太变态了
[1:14:22] Okay, first of all, there’s a woman present. 好了 首先 这里有女性在场
[1:14:25] There’s a woman in there, too? 里面还有个女人
[1:14:26] – Excuse me. – Easy. -你说什么 -别激动
[1:14:29] – And I got it. – Sorry. -你别插嘴 -抱歉
[1:14:29] – Again. – Sorry, I’m… -别再插嘴了 -抱歉 我…
[1:14:31] A woman is present and that woman is me. 这里有女性在场 也就是我
[1:14:33] – You? – We’re talking about her. -你 -货真价实的女人
[1:14:34] Trust me, I know, Fred. 信我没错的 弗雷德
[1:14:36] Tom, I got this. 汤姆 别插嘴好吗
[1:14:38] I’m gonna say goodnight. 我要说晚安了
[1:14:38] You tuck that in. Goodnight to you. 憋回去吧你 你也晚安
[1:14:40] And I will take my leave. 然后我要走了
[1:14:41] No. No way. I’m not touching that shit. 不要 没门 我才不碰你的脏手
[1:14:44] – It’s not the worst instinct. – Guys, just… -你的直觉还挺准的 -各位 我们…
[1:14:46] Those hands have been places. 那双手施展了奇迹
[1:14:47] Goodnight. 晚安
[1:14:48] With France’s commitment, U.S. Secretary of State 有了法国的承诺 美国国务卿
[1:14:49] 一百个国家签署历史性气候协议
[1:14:51] Charlotte Field’s noble Rehabilitation Initiative 夏洛特・菲尔德崇高的修复倡议
[1:14:54] has secured the support of 100 countries. 已得到一百个国家的支持
[1:14:59] The president wants to talk to you. 总统想和你谈谈
[1:15:01] We’ve set up the tent in the next room, Madam Secretary. 我们在隔壁搭设了篷屋 国务卿女士
[1:15:03] Tell him hi. 替我向他问好
[1:15:09] Mr. President. Bonjour. 你好 总统先生
[1:15:12] Charlie, bonjour. 你好 夏理
[1:15:13] What’s this I hear about an environmental treaty thing? 我听说的这个环保条约是怎么回事
[1:15:17] It’s the Global Rehabilitation Initiative, sir. 这是全球修复倡议 先生
[1:15:20] It’s been on your desk for the last three weeks. 已经在你桌上放了三周了
[1:15:23] Yeah, well, we ran it up the flagpole 嗯 我们试探了一下风向
[1:15:25] and it’s ruffling some feathers. 结果有人很不爽
[1:15:27] Sir, you are the flagpole. 先生 你就是风向
[1:15:30] There are actually quite a few flagpoles in this joint. 实际上 有不少惹不起的风向
[1:15:33] We need you to revise it. 我们需要你修改一下
[1:15:35] Sir? 先生
[1:15:37] We need you to kill the trees. 我们需要你把森林砍掉
[1:15:43] Why would he do that? 他为什么要这样做
[1:15:44] Because he’s funded by a bunch of fucking rich assholes 因为他的资金来自一群有钱的混蛋
[1:15:47] and I probably pissed one of them off. 而我大概把其中一个惹毛了
[1:15:49] Can I just say the optics of this 我能不能说 在这件事上
[1:15:50] are actually not that different? 民意其实没有什么区别
[1:15:52] The initiative still has the same name. 倡议的名字保持不变
[1:15:53] It sounds very impressive, 听起来非常厉害
[1:15:56] which is ultimately all that matters. 这才是最重要的
[1:15:58] I actually cared about this. 我真的在乎这个倡议
[1:16:00] Now what am I fucking left with? Bees? 现在我还剩下什么 蜜蜂吗
[1:16:02] I don’t even like bees. 我都不喜欢蜜蜂
[1:16:04] Do you have to listen to him? 你必须听他的吗
[1:16:05] Yes. I have to listen to him. 对 我必须听他的
[1:16:08] Because unless he endorses me, I won’t win. 因为除非他支持我 否则我赢不了
[1:16:11] And this whole fucking show would have been for nothing. 然后这场该死的闹剧就全白搭了
[1:16:14] Well, maybe you don’t need his endorsement to win. 好吧 也许你不需要他的支持就能赢
[1:16:16] You know? People are digging your shit. 明白吗 人们喜欢你这一套
[1:16:17] And your numbers are good. 民调数据很不错
[1:16:19] You know what, Fred? She needs a little alone time. 这样吧 弗雷德 她需要独处一会
[1:16:21] Right, she probably just needs a friend right now. 对 她应该只需要朋友的陪伴
[1:16:22] Time to go, buddy. 你该走了 伙计
[1:16:24] Oh, my God. 天哪
[1:16:25] Maggie, just give me a second alone with Fred, please. 玛吉 让我和弗雷德独处一会 谢谢
[1:16:43] I don’t wanna do this job anymore. 我不想干这份工作了
[1:16:46] I fuckin’ hate it. 我恨死这份工作了
[1:16:48] I mean, what’s the point? 有什么意义呢
[1:16:50] Every time I do something, it just gets undone. 每次我做成一件事 就会被破坏掉
[1:16:54] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[1:16:55] I just wanna be a normal person 我只想做个普通人
[1:16:57] and not give a fuck about anything 对什么都漠不关心
[1:16:58] just like the rest of the world. 和世上其他所有人一样
[1:17:01] Yeah, most people don’t give a shit about anything. 嗯 大部分人什么都不关心
[1:17:03] I bet it’s really nice. 活得一定很自在
[1:17:06] That’s what I want. 那就是我想要的
[1:17:08] I don’t know how to give that to you. 我不知道如何帮你实现
[1:17:13] Let’s get fucked up. 我们嗨起来吧
[1:17:15] Fucked up? 嗨起来
[1:17:16] – Yeah. – Like a few beers fucked up -嗯 -你是指喝几杯啤酒那么嗨
[1:17:19] or more than that fucked up? 还是嗨得更厉害
[1:17:21] Like super fucked up. 我是指超级嗨
[1:17:29] I want to smoke a Molly with you. 我想和你一起抽莫莉
[1:17:32] What? 怎么了
[1:17:35] That’s not, um… 不是这么…
[1:17:36] That’s not how you take it, but… 摇头丸不是这么用的
[1:17:38] How do you take it? 那要怎么用
[1:17:39] It’s a pill. You take it in your mouth. 是药片 放嘴里吃掉
[1:17:41] But I don’t know if you wanna do it. 但我不确定你是不是真的愿意
[1:17:42] Why not? 有何不可
[1:17:44] I just don’t know if it’s a good idea. 我不确定这是个好主意
[1:17:45] As your boss, I’m ordering you to get me a Molly. 我是你的上司 我命令你给我一个莫莉
[1:17:50] Oh, man. 老天
[1:18:21] You good? 你没事吧
[1:18:22] I don’t feel anything. 我什么都没感觉到
[1:18:24] You don’t feel it? 你没感觉到吗
[1:18:26] No, I don’t feel a fucking thing. 没有 我什么都没感觉到
[1:18:33] Was right. 这就对了
[1:18:34] Holy fuck… 我操
[1:18:39] No! 不
[1:18:39] My jaw feels really weird. 我的下巴感觉怪怪的
[1:18:41] Yeah, that’s the drugs. 嗯 毒品的效果
[1:18:43] Drugs love a jaw. 毒品喜欢下巴
[1:18:44] – I want more. – No, no, no, no. -我还想要 -不不不
[1:18:47] Maybe in like an hour. 一小时后再说吧
[1:18:48] We should do it now. 我们现在就吃
[1:19:18] Yes, motherfuckers! 太牛逼了
[1:19:21] I could do this forever! 我能永远嗨下去
[1:19:23] We’re gonna. 就这么办
[1:19:24] I know I’ve been like… 我知道我一直
[1:19:27] I’ve been, like, playing it pretty cool. 我知道我一直表现得很冷静
[1:19:29] Like I’ve probably been a little hard to read, 我可能有点难以捉摸
[1:19:31] and I’ve been acting kinda, like, aloof, 我表现得有点冷淡
[1:19:32] maybe like I don’t care that much. 就好像我不是那么在乎
[1:19:35] But I don’t wanna do that anymore. I really like you. 但我不想再那样做了 我真的很喜欢你
[1:19:38] You haven’t been playing it cool at all. 你表现得根本一点都不冷静
[1:19:40] You just followed me into the bathroom. 你刚刚跟着我去洗手间了
[1:19:43] Yeah, to talk. 那是为了陪你说话
[1:19:44] – I really like you, too! – Really? -我也真的很喜欢你 -真的吗
[1:19:46] – Yeah! – Yeah! -真的 -太好了
[1:19:50] – Madam Secretary! – Yeah! -国务卿女士 -怎么了
[1:19:52] Madam Secretary! Listen to me! 国务卿女士 请听我说
[1:19:54] Dance with me, Steven! Dance! 和我一起跳舞 史蒂文 跳舞
[1:19:56] We have a situation. 有情况发生
[1:20:09] How much longer is this Molly stuff gonna last? 这个莫莉药效还有多久
[1:20:12] We just re-upped. 我们刚刚又吃了
[1:20:14] You kept saying you wanted to take more, so we did. 你一直说还想再吃 所以我们就吃了
[1:20:16] So we have another maybe four or five hours. 所以药效大概还有四五个小时
[1:20:20] Yeah. Why? 是的 怎么了
[1:20:22] I’m in so much trouble. 我摊上事了
[1:20:24] What’s happening? 出什么事了
[1:20:25] I’m gonna be in so much trouble. 我摊上大事了
[1:20:26] What’s happening? Are they outta water? 出什么事了 没水喝了吗
[1:20:30] One of our U2s went down 我们的一架U2战机
[1:20:31] while performing a standard fly-over in Kashtari airspace. 在喀什塔领空执行标准飞行任务时坠毁
[1:20:34] The pilot was able to eject, 飞行员跳伞了
[1:20:35] but it appears he was taken by the Kashtari military. 但是看来他被喀什塔利军方抓走了
[1:20:38] Thank you, General. 谢谢你 将军
[1:20:40] Prime Minister Bharath is refusing 巴拉斯总理拒绝
[1:20:41] to return the pilot to United States custody. 将飞行员交还给美国
[1:20:44] He’s personally hurt by the many insults 他多次受到总统的侮辱
[1:20:46] hurled at him by POTUS. 心中耿耿于怀
[1:20:47] Good job. All right. 干得好 好了
[1:20:52] It’s gonna be okay in there, right? 里面应该不会有问题吧
[1:20:54] That’s up to you, ma’am. 这取决于你 长官
[1:20:57] Oh, God. You got this. 天啊 你能行的
[1:21:17] I can hold onto your sunglasses for you, if you’d like. 如果你愿意 我可以帮你保管墨镜
[1:21:19] No. I have alopecia. In both eyes. 不用了 我有脱发症 两只眼睛都是
[1:21:30] Hello. 你好
[1:21:32] – Secretary Field! – Oh, my God! -国务卿菲尔德 -天啊
[1:21:34] Hello, Bharath? 你好 巴拉斯
[1:21:37] I hear we have a situation here? 我听说出了点情况
[1:21:40] One that we both probably want resolved. 我们双方应该都很想解决
[1:21:45] Very quickly… 迅速解决
[1:21:47] You’re not going to bully me this time, Madam Secretary. 这次你不能再欺负我了 国务卿女士
[1:21:50] Your man will stay here 你们的人要留在这里
[1:21:52] until your president personally apologizes to me. 直到你们的总统亲自跟我道歉
[1:21:55] Over Instagram. 用图享网道歉
[1:21:57] – He won’t do that. – Yeah, no. Yes… -他不会那么做的 -嗯 确实
[1:22:02] Yes? 什么事
[1:22:03] Can I level with you? 我能跟你说实话吗
[1:22:05] Can I fill you in on something? 我能告诉你一件事吗
[1:22:06] Go ahead. 说吧
[1:22:07] Me and Charlotte, we’re fucked up right now. 我和夏洛特 我们现在磕嗨了
[1:22:09] We’re on drugs. 我们嗑药了
[1:22:10] First of all, I don’t wanna talk about that. 首先 我不想谈这个
[1:22:12] Why? We can’t talk about the drugs. 为什么 我们不能谈嗑药
[1:22:13] Do you know we’re on drugs? 你知道我们嗑药了吗
[1:22:15] I don’t wanna talk about that in this room. 我不想在这个房间里谈这个
[1:22:19] What’s happening? 什么情况
[1:22:21] We’re on drugs right now. 我们现在嗑药了
[1:22:24] That’s funny. That’s a funny joke! 太好笑了 这个笑话太好笑了
[1:22:26] What’s a joke? We’re on fucking drugs… 什么笑话 我们他妈嗑药了
[1:22:29] Are we going somewhere? 我们要去什么地方吗
[1:22:32] What is that? 什么意思
[1:22:34] What is happening? We’re on drugs right now. 什么情况 我们现在嗑药了
[1:22:36] So you’re admitting that the United States government 那么你承认美国政府命令
[1:22:39] ordered these planes to spy on my country? 这些飞机来监视我的国家
[1:22:41] No. 不是
[1:22:43] No! No! Of course not! 不是 当然不是
[1:22:46] That’s what it sounded like. Face it. 听起来就是这样的 面对现实吧
[1:22:49] You have no leverage here. 你没有谈判的筹码
[1:22:50] Match his aggression, Madam. It’s the only way out of this. 气势不能输 长官 这是唯一的出路
[1:22:53] I don’t know, he seems really fucking pissed off. 我不太确定 他好像很愤怒
[1:22:56] Get more fucking pissed. 比他更愤怒
[1:22:57] Let him know who’s really in charge. 让他知道谁是真正的老大
[1:23:03] Oh, my God, that really hurt. 天啊 疼死我了
[1:23:06] I gotta be honest, I’m not… 实话实说 我不…
[1:23:08] I’m not feeling all this aggression stuff. 我对你说的气势不太感冒
[1:23:11] I’m into more of, like, a chilled vibe. 我更喜欢放松的氛围
[1:23:15] You know, just feeling… 你懂的 我感觉…
[1:23:19] God, are those Gauloises? 老天 那是高卢烟吗
[1:23:22] Just, I’m so… 我太想…
[1:23:24] I’m just gonna bum one. 借我抽一根
[1:23:29] Just give me one sec. 稍等我一下
[1:23:30] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:23:40] Bharath. 巴拉斯
[1:23:41] – Hello? – Listen. -我在 -听着
[1:23:47] You and I are in the same boat, my friend. 你和我在同一条船上 朋友
[1:23:52] How is that the case? 是这样的吗
[1:23:54] We both have to deal with my boss 我们都得应付我的上司
[1:23:56] and we both think he is an asshole. 而且我们都认为他是个混蛋
[1:23:59] You also think he’s an asshole? 你也认为他是个混蛋
[1:24:01] Oh, my God, he’s such an asshole. 天啊 他简直太混蛋了
[1:24:02] His stupid fucking TV show 他那个傻逼电视剧
[1:24:05] was like, good for three episodes 也就前三集还能看
[1:24:06] and then it just didn’t make any sense. 然后就开始瞎编了
[1:24:09] Fuck, it feels good to say that. 操 说出来感觉真爽
[1:24:13] Listen. 听着
[1:24:17] You need to keep this on the real DL. 你一定不能声张
[1:24:21] We both know that the U.S. does not 我们都知道 美国不和
[1:24:24] negotiate with terrorists. 恐怖分子谈判
[1:24:27] But, we do negotiate with homies. 但是 我们可以和兄弟谈判
[1:24:33] So if you give us our guy back, 所以如果你把我们的人还回来
[1:24:35] I’m gonna hook you up with a sweet aid package. 我就给你整一个慷慨的援助项目
[1:24:39] So not only do you not have to keep a guy hostage, 这样你不仅不用囚禁俘虏
[1:24:43] which is a pretty shitty thing to do. 这事做起来可糟心了
[1:24:46] I mean, I’ve done it myself. 我这可是经验之谈
[1:24:48] Don’t tell anybody, super classified. 别告诉任何人 这是超级机密
[1:24:51] It sucks, I hate it. 确实很烦 我不喜欢
[1:24:53] Yeah. So, why don’t we instead 是啊 所以 我们为何不转而
[1:24:58] save a ton of lives? 拯救一大堆人命呢
[1:25:02] I mean, that’s pretty fucking awesome, right? 那他妈就太棒了 对吧
[1:25:05] I think this is a really good idea. 我觉得这是个相当好的主意
[1:25:10] What do you say? 你说呢
[1:25:14] Ma’am. 长官
[1:25:20] – Hostage saved, motherfuckers! – Yeah, yeah! -人质得救了 混蛋们 -太好了
[1:25:24] She did it! She did it! She did it! 她做到了 她做到了 她做到了
[1:25:28] I’m here with Secretary of State Charlotte Field. 我身边的是国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德
[1:25:31] Who, after a tense and complicated negotiation with Kashtar, 她与喀什塔进行了紧张而复杂的谈判
[1:25:34] has secured the release of the pilot 确保了在喀什塔领空
[1:25:36] of the U.S. Spy plane that went down 坠机的美国侦察机飞行员
[1:25:38] over Kashtari airspace. 得以获得释放
[1:25:40] I know, right. Crazy. 说得没错 太疯狂了
[1:25:43] And this is all in the midst of the success 而且这件事发生时
[1:25:44] of your environmental initiative, 你的环保倡议正大获成功
[1:25:45] 美国国务卿在巴黎发言
[1:25:46] which I understand has secured the support of 100 countries. 据我所知这项倡议已获得一百个国家的支持
[1:25:50] – Yes, um… – Ooh, sore subject. -是的… -说到痛处了
[1:25:51] I’m very happy to announce that 我非常高兴能宣布
[1:25:51] 美国国务卿在巴黎发言
[1:25:53] not only do I have the support of those 100 countries, 我不仅获得了一百个国家的支持
[1:25:56] but the president himself called me personally 总统本人还亲自打来电话
[1:25:58] just to tell me how psyched he is about this initiative… 告诉我他对这个倡议有多激动
[1:26:01] – Did he call? Did he call? – That didn’t happen. -他打电话了吗 打了吗 -没那回事
[1:26:03] don’t change a word, 一个字都不要改
[1:26:03] 美国国务卿在巴黎发言
[1:26:05] especially the part, uh, with the trees. 尤其不要改有关森林的那部分
[1:26:08] – That’s a lie. – So, all in all, -这是撒谎 -所以总的来说
[1:26:09] I’m just… Well, 我感觉…
[1:26:09] 美国国务卿在巴黎发言
[1:26:10] I kinda feel like I’m just kinda crushing it right now. 我感觉自己现在势头正猛
[1:26:13] – Thank you so much. So… – Thank you. -非常感谢 那么… -谢谢
[1:26:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:26:17] The incredible Charlotte Field. 不可思议的夏洛特・菲尔德
[1:26:18] 美国国务卿在巴黎发言
[1:26:20] Who clearly still feels the effects 很明显她仍然受到
[1:26:21] of the intense all-night hostage situation. 整夜紧张的人质事件的影响
[1:26:38] After negotiating the release of Lieutenant Gary Smith… 在谈判释放加里・史密斯中尉之后
[1:26:39] 国务卿菲尔德与被释放人质会面
[1:26:40] Charlotte Field’s popularity continues to skyrocket… 夏洛特・菲尔德的人气持续飙升
[1:26:40] 菲尔德的民意支持率持续上升
[1:26:42] In the newest Gallup poll, 68%… 新一轮盖洛普民调中 68%
[1:26:42] 夏洛特・菲尔德人气飙升
[1:26:44] 接下来 女权
[1:26:44] …are women mentally unfit to hold the presidency? 女性的精神状况是否不适合担任总统
[1:26:48] Here to chat about it is Chris Brown, 今天的座谈嘉宾是克里斯・布朗
[1:26:50] Jeremy Piven, and Brett Ratner. 杰里米・皮文和布雷特・拉特纳
[1:26:52] 夏洛特・菲尔德 领跑大选
[1:26:52] In the wake of her successful hostage negotiation, 成功谈判了人质释放后
[1:26:54] Charlotte Field’s poll numbers keep going up. 夏洛特・菲尔德的民意支持率持续上升
[1:26:57] I’d like to apologize to Charlotte, 我想向夏洛特道歉
[1:26:59] and anyone out there who was upset yesterday 还想向昨天我称呼她为大胸洛特时
[1:27:00] when I called her Booby-McBoobson. 被冒犯到的观众道歉
[1:27:04] Give me the president’s office. 给我接总统办公室
[1:27:07] Yep? 进来
[1:27:08] Can I talk to you for a second? 我能和你谈谈吗
[1:27:10] Of course. 当然可以
[1:27:11] We got some new polling that I thought I’d share with you. 我们做了新的民调 我想给你看看
[1:27:14] All right. 好吧
[1:27:14] It feels like everything is kinda falling into place for us. 感觉一切都在我们的掌控之中
[1:27:17] So we thought we’d dig a little deeper 所以我们认为应该深入调查
[1:27:19] and make sure there are no surprises. 确保不会有意外发生
[1:27:20] – Why are you acting so weird? – It’s good. -你为什么表现的这么奇怪 -结果不错
[1:27:22] We got some really helpful feedback. 我们得到了一些非常有用的
[1:27:25] From the public. 来自公众的反馈
[1:27:27] So we asked a thousand constituents 我们询问了一千名选民
[1:27:30] how they would feel 他们会有什么感受
[1:27:32] if, say, Princess Di… 如果说比如 戴安娜王妃
[1:27:35] if she were to start dating 如果她开始和
[1:27:38] Guy Fieri. 盖伊・菲里交往
[1:27:40] I don’t even know who that is. 我都不知道那是谁
[1:27:42] They don’t like that. 他们不喜欢
[1:27:43] – Yeah. – Or Kate Middleton -嗯 -或者凯特・米德尔顿
[1:27:46] were to start dating Danny DeVito. 开始和丹尼・德维托约会
[1:27:48] I see where you’re going with this. 我明白你的意思了
[1:27:49] Pretty negative reaction. 相当负面的反应
[1:27:51] Or if Jennifer Lawrence 或者如果詹妮佛・劳伦斯
[1:27:53] were to start dating this potato in a teal windbreaker. 开始和这个穿蓝绿色夹克的土豆约会
[1:27:58] They would be very upset. 他们会很生气
[1:28:00] You did a lot of work, 你做了很多工作
[1:28:01] – and I… – Well, but, can I just finish? -而我… -能听我说完吗
[1:28:03] – No, that’s, like, a lot of… I get it. – Madam Secretary. -不 有很多…我明白 -国务卿女士
[1:28:06] – I have no desire to limit your romantic life. – Good. -我完全不想限制你的感情生活 -很好
[1:28:09] But the optics of you and Fred 但是你和弗雷德在一起
[1:28:12] will make a presidential run very challenging. 会使民意对大选相当不利
[1:28:15] Fred is a journalist. 弗雷德是记者
[1:28:16] Who’s written some extremely fucked-up stuff. 他写了一些很操蛋的报道
[1:28:18] No. That’s exposed some really fucked-up stuff. 不 他揭露了一些很操蛋的真相
[1:28:22] And I just want to know for myself, 我只是自己想知道
[1:28:24] you’re comfortable with putting 你愿意把一切都押上
[1:28:26] everything on the line for a hookup? 就为了约个炮吗
[1:28:28] Oh, my God. 天哪
[1:28:28] Why are we having this conversation? 我们为什么要谈这个
[1:28:31] This is insane. 太疯狂了
[1:28:32] I don’t have to explain myself to you. 我不需要向你解释自己
[1:28:34] I’m sorry. I really don’t understand this. 抱歉 但我真的不能理解
[1:28:36] And I fucking love you, Charlotte. 我爱死你了 夏洛特
[1:28:38] I want you to be happy. 我希望你获得幸福
[1:28:39] But more than that, I want you to be in charge. 但更重要的是 我希望你能掌权
[1:28:40] And I want you to be president. 我希望你能当总统
[1:28:42] For the sake of the future of our country. 为了我们国家的未来
[1:28:48] Look, there’s another option. 听着 还有一个办法
[1:28:51] There’s a guy who works for the Secret Service 特勤局有一个人
[1:28:53] whose job it is to handle the mistresses… 他的工作就是处理情妇…
[1:28:57] Maggie. You’re gonna have to stop. 玛吉 你不能再说了
[1:28:58] And there are a series of tunnels in the White House 白宫里有一系列的暗道
[1:29:00] 美国第28任总统
[1:29:00] – that Woodrow Wilson… – That’s enough. -当年伍德罗・威尔逊… -够了
[1:29:04] Fred is not an idea that I’m floating by you for your approval. 弗雷德不是一个我征询你意见的想法
[1:29:09] And you’re getting very close to crossing a line. 而且你就快要越界了
[1:29:16] Okay. Got it. 好 明白了
[1:29:18] Goodnight, Madam Secretary. 晚安 国务卿女士
[1:29:25] 可能的总统候选人成为偶像
[1:29:25] When I grow up, I want to be Charlotte Field. 等我长大了 我想成为夏洛特・菲尔德
[1:29:27] Because she’s smart and pretty 因为她既聪明又漂亮
[1:29:29] and she’s going to be president. 而且她会成为总统
[1:29:29] 可能的总统候选人成为偶像
[1:29:34] 安格拉・默克尔 亚当・杜瑞兹
[1:29:38] I will be that little girl’s president. 我会成为那个小女孩的总统
[1:29:41] Thank you, and God bless America. 谢谢你们 上帝保佑美国
[1:29:45] Massive applause. Massive cheering. 热烈的掌声 热烈的欢呼
[1:29:47] At that point, I think the stage would descend, 到那个时候 我觉得舞台应该降下来
[1:29:50] right, and then Lil Uzi Vert or Charli XCX 然后利尔・乌兹・弗特或者查莉XCX
[1:29:54] would join hands with the Harlem Boys Choir… 会与哈林区唱诗班携手献上…
[1:29:56] Well, I said we’ll figure that out later. 好吧 我说了那些之后再考虑
[1:30:00] Madam Secretary, 国务卿女士
[1:30:01] the president would like to see you right now. 总统现在要见你
[1:30:03] Shit. 该死
[1:30:06] Damn it! 该死的
[1:30:07] The nation is at war! 国家处于战争之中
[1:30:09] I find myself torn. 我左右为难
[1:30:10] Torn between my personal love and my love of country… 在我个人的爱和我对国家的爱之间徘徊
[1:30:15] Sir, is this a good time? 先生 现在不方便吗
[1:30:17] Hi, Charlotte. No, I’m just running lines. 你好 夏洛特 没事 我只是在练习台词
[1:30:20] All right. 好了
[1:30:20] Clear the room. Everybody, just Charlotte, please. 大家都出去 只留夏洛特一个
[1:30:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:30:30] Is everything okay, sir? 没出什么事吧 先生
[1:30:34] Look who it is. 瞧瞧这是谁
[1:30:35] She’s here at last. 她终于来了
[1:30:38] You gotta love that secret door. Sit down. 不得不爱那扇暗门 坐下
[1:30:45] This feels like an ambush. 这感觉像是个埋伏
[1:30:47] Well, in the entertainment world, 这个嘛 在娱乐界
[1:30:49] we call this a surprise walk-on. 我们管这个叫龙套惊喜
[1:30:51] You see, Charlotte, 你看 夏洛特
[1:30:53] we have a number of business interests 我们有许多商业上的利益
[1:30:55] and that, you know, may be gravely affected by this agreement of yours. 可能会受到你这个协议的严重影响
[1:31:00] Yeah. Uh, aside from getting into film, 嗯 除了演电影之外
[1:31:02] I’m looking to use my connections as president 我还准备利用我作为总统的关系网
[1:31:05] to expand my investment portfolio. 来扩大我的投资组合
[1:31:07] Sort of like an Ashton Kutcher type thing, you know. 有点像阿什顿・库彻的风格
[1:31:10] I mean, that guy is killing with acting and investing… 那家伙又是演戏又是投资 混得风生水起
[1:31:12] I think what the president is trying to say, 我认为总统想要说的是
[1:31:15] is that the server farm we want to build in Alaska 我们想在阿拉斯加州建设的服务器群
[1:31:18] is sitting on 10 miles of land which will now be 所处的十英里土地 正好位于
[1:31:22] protected by your initiative. 你的倡议的保护区内
[1:31:24] Move your server farm. 换个地方建服务器群
[1:31:26] We want to build it in Alaska. 我们想建在阿拉斯加州
[1:31:28] There’s plenty of room for expansion. 那里有广阔的发展空间
[1:31:29] Charlotte. I’m surprised that it’s come to this. 夏洛特 我很惊讶事情会发展到这一步
[1:31:32] You’re usually so agreeable. 你通常都很善解人意的
[1:31:34] But I watched you undermine me 但那天我看到你
[1:31:36] on TV the other day. 在电视上诋毁我了
[1:31:38] TV of all places. 居然是在电视上
[1:31:40] That’s my medium. All right? 那是我的地盘 好吗
[1:31:43] You used TV against me! 你用电视来对付我
[1:31:46] That was your first mistake. 那是你犯的第一个错误
[1:31:49] Look, I’m about to give you the easiest ultimatum 听着 我要给你一个你这辈子
[1:31:52] that you’re ever, ever gonna receive. 收到的最好解决的最后通牒
[1:31:56] Drop the tree thing. 别管森林了
[1:31:57] – Or? – Or… -否则呢 -否则…
[1:32:00] We will release the content of your friend’s hard drive. 我们就会公开你朋友硬盘上的内容
[1:32:06] We found a lot of interesting stuff 我们黑进他的摄像头后
[1:32:09] when we hacked into his webcam. 发现了很多有意思的东西
[1:32:11] Now here is a little taster. 给你看个预告片
[1:32:17] Charlotte, it’s Fred. 夏洛特 我是弗雷德
[1:32:19] You want to come to my room 你想来我房间
[1:32:20] and have sex with me really fast? 快速跟我打一炮吗
[1:32:23] Oh no, don’t worry. I’ll find ways to kill time today. 没关系 别在意 今天我自己想办法打发时间
[1:32:26] It’s cool. Just let me know when you’re back. 没事的 等你回来告诉我
[1:32:28] Great. 好
[1:32:33] …important to me. 对我而言很重要
[1:32:35] That’s a good speech. 这演讲说得真好
[1:32:38] – The band of misfits fight back against the bullies. – Nice dress. -一群不合群的人反抗霸凌 -裙子也漂亮
[1:32:43] Never giving up. 永不放弃
[1:32:44] Never laying down. 永不妥协
[1:32:49] In high school, 高中时
[1:32:49] I would talk about the underdog a lot. 我经常谈起弱者
[1:32:53] And I would often find myself on a soapbox 我总是站在临时演讲台上
[1:32:56] rambling on and on about the injustices of the world. 没完没了地抱怨世界的不公
[1:33:02] Which makes you extremely popular… 这会让你很受欢迎
[1:33:04] especially when everybody would rather be watching 尤其是在人人都更想去看
[1:33:07] Beverly Hills, 90210. 《飞跃比佛利》的年代
[1:33:24] Oh, boy! 老天
[1:33:30] Oh, no… 不要啊
[1:33:32] Yucky. 恶心
[1:33:35] – Oh, boy! – What the fuck? -老天 -搞什么
[1:33:39] Oh, my God! I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry this happened. 天啊 对不起 发生了这种事真对不起
[1:33:44] – You don’t have to be sorry. – What do we do? -你不用道歉 -我们怎么办
[1:33:45] This is what everyone was afraid was gonna happen, 大家都担心会发生这种事
[1:33:48] because of me. 因为有我在
[1:33:49] And now it’s happening because of me. 现在真的因为我发生了这种事
[1:33:50] – Do I get a publicist? – No. -我有公关吗 -不用
[1:33:51] – Do I do a publicity tour? – Stop. -我要进行公关活动吗 -别说了
[1:33:53] – Do we have a press conference? – Fred, listen to me. -我们要召开记者会吗 -弗雷德 听我说
[1:33:55] I took the deal. 我接受了交易
[1:33:58] What? 什么
[1:33:59] We scratched the tree thing 我们把森林的部分删除
[1:34:01] and I have a real shot at becoming president. 然后我就真的有机会成为总统
[1:34:03] And some billionaire motherfucker 就让某个混蛋亿万富翁
[1:34:08] gets to blackmail you? Using me? 这样用我胁迫你吗
[1:34:12] Doing something that everybody does? 我只是做了所有人都做的事
[1:34:15] Out of a policy that you cared about, 而这个政策是你真正在乎的
[1:34:17] since you were in middle school. 从中学起这就是你的志向
[1:34:18] Since I’ve known you, you’ve cared about this. 自从我认识你 你就在乎这个
[1:34:20] And now you’re just gonna get rid of it? 现在你打算功亏一篑吗
[1:34:21] I’m trying to compromise here for a bigger goal. 我是在为更伟大的目标而妥协
[1:34:25] Well, I don’t think you should right now. 我觉得你不应该妥协
[1:34:27] Oh, my God! 天哪
[1:34:28] Of course you don’t think I should. 你当然觉得我不应该妥协
[1:34:29] You never compromise for anything in your life, 你这辈子从没为任何事而妥协过
[1:34:31] which gives you the perfect excuse to fail. 这为你的失败提供了完美的借口
[1:34:33] Well, it’s better than maybe bending over backwards 好吧 这总比为了取悦别人
[1:34:36] for anyone who asked, 使出浑身解数
[1:34:37] to the point that you don’t even know 直到你都想不起来一开始
[1:34:39] why the fuck you’re doing this shit anymore! 做这些破事是为了什么了
[1:34:40] In my world, in order to achieve 在我的世界里 为了达成
[1:34:42] what I’m trying to achieve, I have to compromise. 我想要的目标 我必须妥协
[1:34:44] Why, because you’re a woman? 为什么 因为你是女人吗
[1:34:45] Yeah, motherfucker. 对啊 混蛋
[1:34:47] Okay, that makes sense. 好吧 说得有道理
[1:34:48] And because I’m not giving up everything I’ve ever wanted 还因为我不会因为不符合你的道德准则
[1:34:50] just because it doesn’t live up to your moral code. 就放弃我一直以来想要的一切
[1:34:53] I don’t care if this tape comes out. I really don’t. 我不在乎这个录像被曝光 我真的不在乎
[1:34:55] – Oh, my God, Fred. – I’ll be okay. -天哪 弗雷德 -我会没事的
[1:34:57] You don’t have to do this for me. 你不必为了我这么做
[1:35:01] You’re not doing this for me. 你这么做不是为了我
[1:35:05] Obviously. 显而易见
[1:35:06] Look, you and I both know 听着 你我都明白
[1:35:09] the woman who stands beside the guy 比起那个真正颜射自己的男人
[1:35:11] that’s coming on his face gets way more scrutiny 站在他身边的那个女人
[1:35:14] than the guy who’s actually coming on his face. 会受到更多的审视
[1:35:17] Don’t know if that’s happened enough 我觉得这种事不太常见
[1:35:18] for there to be, like, a precedent for it. 应该没有先例可以参考
[1:35:20] So, who knows? Maybe that won’t be the case this time. 所以谁知道呢 也许这次会有所不同
[1:35:23] Who knows? Maybe people will think it’s romantic. 谁知道呢 也许人们会觉得这很浪漫
[1:35:25] I’m jerking… I’m jerking off to you. 我打飞机…我对着你打飞机
[1:35:26] You don’t know how people are gonna react. 你又不知道人们会作何反应
[1:35:27] I’m not taking that risk. 我不会冒这个险
[1:35:34] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[1:35:36] Okay. 好吧
[1:35:44] So the video doesn’t come out, what happens to us? 那么视频不会流出去 我们会怎样
[1:35:53] I was talking to Maggie, and she knows 我跟玛吉谈了 她认识
[1:35:57] this consultant who could scrub your history. 一个可以洗白你的过往的顾问
[1:36:00] We could make sure nothing else like this 我们可以确保不会再出现
[1:36:01] pops up and surprises us. 这样的惊喜
[1:36:05] And then we just… 然后我们就
[1:36:05] We work on your image, 我们改善你的形象
[1:36:06] and we figure out how we want to 然后我们考虑应该
[1:36:08] present ourselves as a couple to the public. 如何向公众呈现我们的恋情
[1:36:11] That’s all. 仅此而已
[1:36:17] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好吧
[1:36:20] How long… How long will it take, 你觉得要花多久
[1:36:21] do you think, to create an image of me 才能为我创造一个
[1:36:25] that we can present to the public? 可以公诸于众的形象
[1:36:27] Just through the first couple months of the campaign. 只需要用竞选活动的前几个月时间
[1:36:30] You think? But you don’t know that, right? 你这么觉得吗 但你也不能确定吧
[1:36:33] It could take longer than that. 可能需要更长的时间
[1:36:34] In a couple of months, you could find that it’s not a good moment 几个月后 你可能发现时机不合适
[1:36:37] to introduce a new boyfriend, right? 不能介绍新男友 对吧
[1:36:39] And then we’d have to wait a couple more months. 然后我们就得再等几个月
[1:36:41] I don’t know how long it’s gonna take, Fred. 我不知道需要多长时间 弗雷德
[1:36:45] And then meanwhile, 与此同时
[1:36:47] you’re pretending not to date me. 你假装没有和我交往
[1:36:50] And you’re scrubbing my Internet history? 同时删除我的网络记录
[1:36:53] So my articles are gone. 那我的文章就都没了
[1:36:55] And you, like, sneak me around 你还要让我偷偷摸摸的
[1:36:57] like I’m Marilyn Monroe and you’re JFK? 就像我是玛丽莲・梦露 而你是肯尼迪
[1:36:59] Is that what we’re talking about? 我们是在讨论这个吗
[1:37:00] I just want to be clear, that’s what we’re talking about. 我只是想搞清楚我们在讨论什么
[1:37:03] And we have to do that because I’m… 我们必须这么做 因为我…
[1:37:07] not right. 不正经
[1:37:10] And then once we present us to the world, 等我们昭告世人后
[1:37:13] we present a version of me that isn’t… actually me? 我们呈现的那个我其实…不是我
[1:37:21] Yeah. 嗯
[1:37:31] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[1:37:35] I wish 我也希望
[1:37:37] that I was the type of person that could, but I can’t. 我是能做到的那种人 但我做不到
[1:37:50] You don’t have to do it. 你不必勉强
[1:38:12] Don’t know what the fuck I was thinking. 不明白我他妈是怎么想的
[1:38:14] Why the fuck I thought someone like her 我怎么会觉得她那样的人
[1:38:18] and someone like me could work? 能和我这样的人在一起
[1:38:20] She’s a fucking politician. Like, I don’t even know her. 她是个该死的政客 我根本不了解她
[1:38:23] Like, I don’t know who she is. 我不知道她到底是什么人
[1:38:26] She has no moral compass. 她根本没有道德准则
[1:38:29] She’s working with fucking Democrats one day, 她今天跟民主党合作
[1:38:31] Republicans the next fucking day. 明天就跟共和党合作
[1:38:32] I mean, what’s wrong with working with Democrats and Republicans? 与民主党和共和党共同合作有什么问题吗
[1:38:35] That’s… That’s the whole country. 因为我国就是两党制
[1:38:38] Yeah, except fuck Republicans, 是啊 除了一点 共和党去死
[1:38:40] I guess is the problem with that. 我想这就是问题所在
[1:38:42] Speaking as an American, shouldn’t you see both sides? 作为一个美国人 你难道不能理解双方吗
[1:38:45] Yeah. I see one side’s fucking wrong. 是啊 我理解有一方错了
[1:38:49] What’s the problem here? 有什么问题吗
[1:38:51] I’m a Republican. 我是共和党的
[1:38:52] You’re fucking joking right now. 你他妈开玩笑的吧
[1:38:54] Member of the GOP! Yeah, you know me. 共和党党员 是的 你了解我的
[1:38:57] You’re a Republican. 你是共和党的
[1:38:58] Yeah, I’m a Republican! 对 我是共和党的
[1:38:59] The shit has worked out so far for me. 共和党一直待我不错
[1:39:02] What the fuck, man? 搞什么 伙计
[1:39:03] All that shit you’re always saying to me! 你总是对我说的那些屁话
[1:39:05] – Yeah. – Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. -没错 -靠自己的努力奋斗
[1:39:07] And being in charge of your own destiny. 掌握自己的命运
[1:39:09] – Republican shit. – Oh, and it worked on me. -共和党格言 -而且对我有效
[1:39:11] And it works on a lot of people. 对很多人都有效
[1:39:13] That’s fucking sick. 真他妈恶心
[1:39:14] That’s right. 没错
[1:39:15] That’s gross! 太恶心了
[1:39:16] That Republican shit, 共和党的屁话
[1:39:17] you put it in my brain and it made me feel good. 你给我灌输洗脑 让我感觉良好
[1:39:19] That’s fucked up, man! 太变态了 伙计
[1:39:20] Come on. See, this is what I’m talking about, 拜托 这正是我要说的
[1:39:22] your negative way of thinking. 你消极的思维方式
[1:39:23] I don’t even know you! 我根本不了解你
[1:39:24] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[1:39:25] I’m the same dude from two minutes ago. 我还是两分钟前的那个我
[1:39:27] Your best friend. 你最好的朋友
[1:39:28] Why’d you never tell me this? 你为什么一直都瞒着我
[1:39:29] ‘Cause I knew you’d act exactly how you’re acting right now. 因为我知道你会有现在这样的反应
[1:39:32] Wait a minute. 等一下
[1:39:33] You’re always talking about how, like, 你经常说的那些话
[1:39:34] the universe has a plan for all of us… 什么宇宙对我们所有人都有安排
[1:39:36] Take it easy. 别激动
[1:39:36] There’s someone watching over us at all times. 有人一直在注视着我们
[1:39:38] – Yeah. – Does that mean… -嗯 -也就是说…
[1:39:40] I’m a man of Christian faith. 我信仰基督教
[1:39:42] What the fuck! 操你妈
[1:39:44] Now, come on now! We pray for you! 别闹了 我们一直为你祈祷
[1:39:45] Don’t pray for me! Keep it! 别为我祈祷 我不稀罕
[1:39:47] – Lord. – Oh, stop it. Ignore him, God! -主啊 -住嘴 别理他 上帝
[1:39:49] He doesn’t mean that. 他不是那个意思
[1:39:50] – Don’t pray for me! – You are trippin’ right now. -别为我祈祷 -你疯了吧
[1:39:52] I’m not fucking trippin’! How could you be Christian? 我才没疯 你怎么可能是基督徒
[1:39:54] I wear this cross, every day, since you’ve known me! 自从你认识我以来 我天天都戴着这个十字架
[1:39:58] What did you think it was for? 你以为这是干什么用的
[1:39:59] I thought it was… 我以为这是…
[1:40:01] a cultural thing. 文化十字架
[1:40:03] You mean like, ’cause I’m black? 你是说因为我是黑人
[1:40:06] That’s what I thought, yeah. 嗯 我确实是这么想的
[1:40:08] That might be. 也许没错
[1:40:09] But that don’t mean what you said ain’t racist. 但你说的话还是种族歧视
[1:40:11] – You’re right. – Yeah, I know I’m right! -你说得对 -我知道我说得对
[1:40:13] – Fuck. – That’s racist as shit! -操 -种族歧视到家了
[1:40:15] All right, dude… 好了 老兄
[1:40:16] I love you, man. 我爱你 伙计
[1:40:18] But you’re very judgmental. 但你太武断了
[1:40:20] They don’t want politics to get into this, 他们不想牵扯到政治
[1:40:22] because you’ve never really been good 是因为你从来都不擅长
[1:40:24] at looking at shit from other people’s perspective, Fred. 从别人的角度看问题 弗雷德
[1:40:27] – I know. – It might explain -我知道 -这也许可以解释
[1:40:28] why you haven’t been able 为什么你不能从
[1:40:29] to look at this through Charlotte’s eyes. 夏洛特的角度来看这件事
[1:40:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:40:32] I’m sorry you couldn’t be who you are around me, 对不起 在我身边你不能做你自己
[1:40:34] and you had to hide your true self. 你必须隐藏真实的自己
[1:40:36] That’s really fucked up. 这太操蛋了
[1:40:38] That’s all right, man. 没关系 伙计
[1:40:39] But my love for the GOP and the G-O-D 但是我对共和党和上帝的爱
[1:40:43] has nothing to do with us. 与我们的关系无关
[1:40:45] I’m racist. You’re a Republican. 我是种族主义者 你是共和党的
[1:40:47] I don’t know what the fuck’s going on. 我不明白这个世界怎么了
[1:40:50] Polls suggested I should get into yoga, 民调显示我应该去练瑜伽
[1:40:53] which I did and it turns out, 我去练了 结果发现
[1:40:54] I don’t really like yoga. 我不怎么喜欢瑜伽
[1:40:55] Don’t you sometimes just wish you could say, 有时候你难道不会想说
[1:40:59] “Fuck the polls”? “去他妈的民调”吗
[1:41:00] Well, polls say that people find my laugh unattractive. 民调显示 人们觉得我的笑不讨喜
[1:41:06] So I shouldn’t laugh in public. 所以我不应该在公共场合笑
[1:41:07] That was a bit of a bummer, 感觉有点扫兴
[1:41:08] because I really, I like to laugh. 因为我真的喜欢笑
[1:41:11] A lot. 很喜欢
[1:41:13] But we came up with another laugh 不过我们准备了另一个笑
[1:41:14] that was better. That’s more, uh… 更好的笑 更符合…
[1:41:16] Presidential, I guess. 领导人风范吧
[1:41:20] That’s good. 很不错
[1:41:21] It’s a lot of teeth and not too much sound. 露出很多牙齿 没有多大声音
[1:41:22] Yeah. 嗯
[1:41:25] So, um, after dinner, 话说 晚餐后
[1:41:27] how about we go for a drink somewhere? 我们去喝一杯怎么样
[1:41:30] I know this great little place that’s not too far from here. 我知道离这儿不远有个很棒的小地方
[1:41:33] It’s called Mini Bar. 叫作小冰柜
[1:41:35] It’s quite exclusive, you need a little key to access it. 不是谁都能去的 得用钥匙才能打开
[1:41:40] And you get charged as you remove the bottle. 取出酒瓶就会收费
[1:41:45] It’s actually more of a small fridge than a bar. 其实我说的是台小冰箱
[1:41:47] – And it’s in my room… – No, I get it. -就在我的酒店房间里… -我明白
[1:41:49] I’m inviting you back to my room. 我在邀请你去我的房间
[1:41:51] I… 我
[1:41:55] That was my real laugh. 这是我真正的笑
[1:41:58] I don’t know why they told you not to use that laugh. 真不明白他们为什么不让你这样笑
[1:42:02] It’s… 很…
[1:42:10] Big day tomorrow, Madam Secretary. 明天是个大日子 国务卿女士
[1:42:14] Yeah. Big day. 嗯 大日子
[1:42:18] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:42:18] It Must Have Been Love – Roxette
[1:42:23] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:42:29] ? Lay a whisper ? ? 在我枕畔 ?
[1:42:32] ? On my pillow ? ? 留下细语 ?
[1:42:35] ? Leave the winter ? ? 将冬季 ?
[1:42:36] Okay. “Hey, it’s Fred.” 好了 “我是弗雷德”
[1:42:38] ? On the ground ? ? 留在地上 ?
[1:42:41] ? I wake up lonely ? ? 我孤单醒来 ?
[1:42:44] ? This air of silence ? ? 卧室及四周 ?
[1:42:47] ? In the bedroom ? ? 被寂静 ?
[1:42:50] 来电 弗拉斯基
[1:42:50] ? And all around ? ? 笼罩 ?
[1:42:53] ? Touch me now ? ? 触碰我吧 ?
[1:42:56] ? I close my eyes ? ? 我闭上双眼 ?
[1:42:59] ? And dream away ? ? 开始梦游 ?
[1:43:02] Hello? 你好
[1:43:04] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:43:05] Beep. 哔
[1:43:07] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:43:07] Guess I got your voicemail. 看来是接到语音信箱了
[1:43:10] It’s Fred. 我是弗雷德
[1:43:10] ? It must have been good ? ? 那一定很美 ?
[1:43:12] I guess I wanna start by saying I’m really sorry. 我想我首先要说我真的很抱歉
[1:43:13] ? But I lost it somehow ? ? 但我终究失去 ?
[1:43:15] You were right about everything 你什么都是对的
[1:43:16] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:43:17] and I was wrong about everything. 我什么都是错的
[1:43:19] And we should go along with the plan. 我们应该按计划行事
[1:43:19] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:43:22] ? From the moment we touched ? ? 从我们触碰彼此 ?
[1:43:25] ? Till the time had run out ? ? 直到时光流尽 ?
[1:43:26] I can be Marilyn. I can be your Marilyn. 我可以做玛丽莲 我可以做你的玛丽莲
[1:43:29] ? Make believing ? ? 假装相信 ?
[1:43:30] 我更想做你的伯德夫人I’d rather be your Lady Bird,
[1:43:30] 第36任美国总统及第一夫人
[1:43:32] because, you know, LBJ put a ring on that finger. 因为林登・贝恩斯・约翰逊跟她结婚了
[1:43:32] ? We’re together ? ? 我们在一起 ?
[1:43:35] ? That I’m sheltered ? ? 我被你 ?
[1:43:37] But I would do anything to continue, 但为了继续下去我愿意做任何事
[1:43:38] ? By your heart ? ? 用心呵护 ?
[1:43:41] to be able to be with you. 为了能和你在一起
[1:43:41] ? But in and outside ? ? 但由里到外 ?
[1:43:44] ? I turn to water ? ? 我已化成水 ?
[1:43:46] Okay, bye. 好了 再见
[1:43:47] ? Like a teardrop ? ? 就像你掌中的 ?
[1:43:50] ? In your palm ? ? 一滴泪水 ?
[1:43:53] ? And it’s a hard ? ? 那是一个 ?
[1:43:56] ? Christmas Day ? ? 寒冷的圣诞 ?
[1:43:59] ? I dream away ? ? 我开始梦游 ?
[1:44:02] So, we’re losing the trees, huh? 我们要把森林删除 是吗
[1:44:03] Yeah. POTUS talked me out of it. 是的 总统说服了我
[1:44:05] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:44:06] I know that meant a lot to you. I’m so sorry. 我知道那对你很重要 我很遗憾
[1:44:07] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:44:09] Nothing we can do about it. 我们无能为力
[1:44:10] ? It was all that I wanted ? ? 我的唯一所求 ?
[1:44:10] We need his endorsement. 我们需要他的支持
[1:44:12] – Yep. – Yep. -对 -对
[1:44:12] ? Now I’m living without ? ? 如今却已失去 ?
[1:44:16] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:44:17] And I am sorry about you and Fred. 你和弗雷德的事我也很遗憾
[1:44:19] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:44:22] ? It’s where the water flows ? ? 那里细水长流 ?
[1:44:23] You know, he called last night. 知道吗 他昨晚打电话来了
[1:44:26] He said he’d do it, he’d go along with the plan. 他说他愿意 他同意配合计划
[1:44:28] ? it’s where the wind blows ? ? 那里微风吹拂 ?
[1:44:29] Really? 真的吗
[1:44:31] That’s a shock. 真没想到
[1:44:37] Okay.
[1:44:38] I’ll… I’ll start to make arrangements. 我会着手安排
[1:44:40] No, Maggie. 不用 玛吉
[1:44:42] There’s nothing to do. 没什么可做的
[1:44:43] At the end of the day, it was never gonna work. 说到底 我们根本不适合在一起
[1:44:48] Well, today is such a good day, 好吧 今天是个好日子
[1:44:51] and I am so excited. 我很激动
[1:44:53] We should be psyched. 我们应该兴奋起来
[1:44:55] So psyched. 超级兴奋
[1:44:57] All right, I will see you out there. 好 等会见
[1:44:58] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:44:59] All right. 好
[1:45:01] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:45:04] ? It must have been good ? ? 那一定很美 ?
[1:45:05] 独家新闻 国务卿深夜幽会
[1:45:07] ? But I lost it somehow ? ? 但我终究失去 ?
[1:45:10] ? It must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:45:13] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:45:16] ? From the moment we touched ? ? 从我们触碰彼此 ?
[1:45:19] ? Till the time had run out ? ? 直到时光流尽 ?
[1:45:20] Hey, man. 伙计
[1:45:22] ? Oh it must have been love ? ? 那一定是爱 ?
[1:45:22] Can I get a beer? 我要一杯啤酒
[1:45:25] – Thanks for coming. – No problem, bro. -谢谢你能来 -没事 兄弟
[1:45:25] ? But it’s over now ? ? 但已经结束 ?
[1:45:28] ? It was all that I wanted ? ? 我的唯一所求 ?
[1:45:28] How you feelin’ though? 你感觉怎么样
[1:45:31] Okay, you know, you were right. 还行 你是对的
[1:45:31] ? Now I’m living without ? ? 如今却已失去 ?
[1:45:33] I called her. 我打给她了
[1:45:34] I left a message. She didn’t call me back. 我在语音信箱留言了 但她没回电话
[1:45:35] So… Whatever. 所以 随便吧
[1:45:37] Sure you wanna watch this? 你确定你想看这个吗
[1:45:40] Yeah, I have to. 嗯 我必须看
[1:45:44] Madam Secretary, I’d like to introduce you 国务卿女士 我想向你介绍
[1:45:46] to Lil Yachty. 小船哥
[1:45:47] He’s going to be performing after the speech. 他会在演讲后演唱
[1:45:49] Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Yachty. 很高兴认识你 船哥先生
[1:45:51] I’m a big-ass fan. I’m so excited to vote for you. 我是你的死忠粉 能为你投票真是高兴极了
[1:45:53] – I’m sorry, it’s game time. – Okay. -抱歉打扰 该上场了 -好
[1:45:59] 菲尔德
[1:46:09] 竞选声明 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 2020年大选候选人
[1:46:13] Good morning! 早上好
[1:46:14] Thank you, everyone, for being here with me today. 感谢大家今天到场支持
[1:46:19] Let me start by saying something 让我用一句自我十六岁
[1:46:20] I haven’t said since I was 16 在百视达影音店打工之后
[1:46:23] and worked at Blockbuster Video. 就不曾说过的话来开始
[1:46:27] I quit… 我不干了
[1:46:29] I helped write that joke. 这个笑话有我的功劳
[1:46:30] Oh, yeah? That’s a good joke. 是吗 这笑话不错
[1:46:31] …as secretary of state, 我辞去国务卿一职
[1:46:33] in order to run 因为我要竞选
[1:46:35] for president of the United States of America. 美利坚合众国的总统
[1:46:42] God bless. 上帝保佑
[1:46:44] 菲尔德:我将竞选总统
[1:46:45] 菲尔德加油
[1:46:46] And I’m honored 我不胜荣幸
[1:46:49] to have the full support of President Chambers, 能够获得钱伯斯总统的全力支持
[1:46:52] a man I greatly admire. 我非常敬仰他
[1:46:55] A man who is an extraordinary leader. 他是一位非常优秀的领袖
[1:46:56] 竞选声明 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 2020年大选候选人
[1:46:59] Man, you know who you should date? 伙计 你知道你该和谁交往吗
[1:47:02] Taylor Swift. 泰勒・斯威夫特
[1:47:04] Hell, yeah. I could see that. 没错 我能够预见
[1:47:06] Why… Why do you think I could date Taylor Swift? 为什么你觉得我能和泰勒・斯威夫特交往
[1:47:10] Fred, you were dating Charlotte Field. 弗雷德 你之前在跟夏洛特・菲尔德交往
[1:47:12] That’s the most powerful woman on Earth! 那可是地球上最有权势的女人
[1:47:14] I get it. 我懂了
[1:47:15] I don’t know what me and Taylor Swift have in common. 我和泰勒・斯威夫特应该没有什么共同点
[1:47:19] Y’all white. Ya ain’t got a care in the world. 你们都是白人 不知人间烦恼为何物
[1:47:23] That’s true. 这倒没错
[1:47:24] 竞选声明 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 2020年大选候选人
[1:47:24] But this campaign is not about me. 但这次竞选的重点并不是我
[1:47:26] It’s about you. 而是你们
[1:47:28] It’s about us. 是我们
[1:47:30] It’s about how together, 是我们团结一心
[1:47:32] we can build the future our fellow Americans deserve. 就能创造出美国人应得的美好未来
[1:47:39] I have dreamt about this moment 生长在一国之都 在还是一个小女孩时
[1:47:43] ever since I was a little girl growing up in the nation’s capital. 我就梦想过这个时刻
[1:47:49] And I know that if that young girl 我很清楚 如果那个小女孩
[1:47:53] could see me standing up here right now… 能看到我此时此刻站在这里
[1:48:02] She would be so… 她会多么地
[1:48:08] She would be… 她会
[1:48:16] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[1:48:19] She… She would be so disappointed in me, actually. 她会对我多么地失望
[1:48:24] Yeah, the truth is, that girl 事实上 那个小女孩
[1:48:27] would want me to be honest 一定会希望我诚实
[1:48:29] and have integrity and 希望我廉正
[1:48:30] not be blackmailed by evil people with evil agendas. 希望我不被歹人的恶行所胁迫
[1:48:37] So instead, I’m just gonna… 所以我只能
[1:48:39] I’m just gonna tell the truth, and whatever happens, happens. 我只能以诚相告 承受应当的后果
[1:48:42] So here we go. 我要说了
[1:48:44] Parker Wembley and our dumb-fuck president… 帕克・温布利和我们的蠢蛋总统
[1:48:48] are doing some evil shit together. 正在共同谋划邪恶的勾当
[1:48:50] And because I just told you now, 因为我曝光了这件事
[1:48:51] 菲尔德:我将竞选总统
[1:48:52] they’re going to release a video of a guy I dated 他们会公开一个曾经和我交往过的人
[1:48:55] jerking off all over himself. 打飞机弄得满身都是的视频
[1:48:58] Release the video. 公开视频
[1:48:59] Get the fucking thing online. Get it online! 快他妈传到网上去 传到网上
[1:49:01] But don’t slut shame me. I… 但是不要对我进行荡妇羞辱 我
[1:49:05] I like him. 我喜欢他
[1:49:06] 竞选声明 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德 2020年大选候选人
[1:49:06] I like him a lot. 我很喜欢他
[1:49:08] Fred, you gotta go to her. 弗雷德 你得去找她
[1:49:12] Go get her ass, man. 快去找她 伙计
[1:49:14] And he jerks off. 他会打飞机
[1:49:18] And so do all of you. 你们都会
[1:49:20] Hell, yeah! 可不是吗
[1:49:21] So deal with it. 面对现实吧
[1:49:24] Deal with it, America. 面对现实 美国人民
[1:49:35] I’m Fred! 我是弗雷德
[1:49:36] Is that an XL? 这是超大车型吗
[1:49:38] I’ve got five stars in it, 如果你能开快点
[1:49:39] if you could speed this shit up, man! 我就给你五星好评 伙计
[1:49:40] We’ll give you extra tip, real tip. 我们给你额外的小费 真正的小费
[1:49:42] Not Uber tip! Cash tip! 不是被优步抽成的小费 是现金小费
[1:49:43] Get back! Get back! 退后 退后
[1:49:49] – Where are we going? – I don’t know. -我们去哪里 -我不知道
[1:49:55] She’s leaving? Where is she going? 她要走了 她要去哪儿
[1:49:56] Shit, I don’t know. This isn’t on the itinerary. 靠 我不知道 这可不在日程表上
[1:49:58] Tom, you have to think past the itinerary! 汤姆 别光想着日程表
[1:50:00] I can’t. 做不到
[1:50:01] Fred, I just got a Wembley news alert 弗雷德 我收到了《温布利新闻》的推送
[1:50:03] – with your name on it. – Don’t open it! -上面有你的名字 -别点开
[1:50:05] Oh, yeah! Oh, boy! 真爽 老天
[1:50:08] Fred! 弗雷德
[1:50:09] Oh, no. Oh, no. 不要啊 不要啊
[1:50:12] It’s all right, man. 没事的 伙计
[1:50:13] You know, we all got our things. 你懂的 我们都有癖好
[1:50:15] I don’t bust a nut on my face. But, like… 我不会颜射自己 但是
[1:50:17] It’s not like a thing I do! 我没有这种癖好
[1:50:20] Do you think that’ll, like, go viral? 你觉得这视频会火吗
[1:50:23] This is the news! 这都上新闻了
[1:50:26] Shit. 我靠
[1:50:35] Excuse me. Move, damn it! This man is in love. 借过 让开 见鬼 这男人恋爱了
[1:50:38] Secretary Field just drove away, 国务卿菲尔德刚刚乘车离开
[1:50:39] 国务卿菲尔德在哪里 国务卿夏洛特・菲尔德竞选声明中途离场
[1:50:40] no comment as to her destination. 对她的目的地无可奉告
[1:50:42] We’re gonna keep tracking this story for you… 我们将持续为你追踪报道
[1:50:44] Yo, check it out. It’s the come-guy! 快看 颜射男来了
[1:50:46] – Yeah, that’s him! – Oh, sir, -对 就是他 -先生
[1:50:47] just a couple of questions. We’re live right now. 问你几个问题 我们正在直播
[1:50:49] No! I’m come-guy? 不要 我是颜射男
[1:50:52] No comments at this time, thank you! Thank you! 无可奉告 谢谢 谢谢
[1:50:54] Thank you! 谢谢
[1:50:55] Do not touch him! Do not touch him! 别碰他 别碰他
[1:51:14] Holy shit. 我去
[1:51:17] Did you see my speech? 你看过我的演讲了吗
[1:51:20] Yeah. I think everyone saw it. 嗯 所有人应该都看过了
[1:51:23] Yeah. 嗯
[1:51:27] You know, your video’s out there. 知道吗 你的视频曝光了
[1:51:30] Yeah, I caught that. 嗯 我看到了
[1:51:39] Here’s the deal. I love you. 是这样的 我爱你
[1:51:42] I know I do. 我很清楚
[1:51:44] Because I’ve never been so scared in my entire life. 因为我这辈子从没这么害怕过
[1:51:50] And I once shared an elevator with Saddam Hussein. 我可是和萨达姆・侯赛因共乘过一部电梯
[1:51:56] Just me and Saddam. 只有我和萨达姆
[1:52:01] And this is way scarier. 这比那要可怕多了
[1:52:06] I love you. 我爱你
[1:52:11] Okay, you’re really gonna have to say something right now. 你真的得说点什么了
[1:52:13] ‘Cause I’m freaking out. 因为我要吓疯了
[1:52:18] I’ve been in love with you since I was 12 years old. 我从十二岁起就爱上你了
[1:52:44] Hello? 谁啊
[1:52:45] Fred, uh, there’s a million people out here 弗雷德 这里挤着成千上万的人
[1:52:48] and they want to talk to the candidate and the come-guy. 他们想跟总统候选人和颜射男谈谈
[1:52:50] So, I figured they’d hit you. 我想最好直接来你家
[1:53:16] Fred! 弗雷德
[1:53:23] A crazy day. 疯狂的一天
[1:53:25] But I’m really glad you’re all here. 但我很高兴你们都来了
[1:53:27] I’d like to introduce you to someone. 我想向你们介绍一个人
[1:53:31] This is Fred. 这是弗雷德
[1:53:33] Hi, there. 大家好
[1:53:36] My boyfriend. 他是我的男友
[1:53:42] You kind of know him already, 你们应该已经认识他了
[1:53:44] but you’ll get to know him a lot more 但在接下来的几个月里
[1:53:46] in the next few months… 你们将会更了解他
[1:53:49] ‘Cause he’s gonna be right by my side on my campaign trail. 因为整个竞选活动期间 他都将伴我左右
[1:54:02] 出自漫威电影《黑豹》
[1:54:02] 瓦坎达万岁Wakanda Forever!
[1:54:12] Charlotte! Charlotte! 夏洛特 夏洛特
[1:54:18] I started the chant! 是我起的头
[1:54:20] I started that chant! 是我起的头
[1:54:25] …that I will faithfully execute 我将忠诚地履行
[1:54:27] the office of the president of the United States. 美利坚合众国总统的责任
[1:54:30] What a momentous day, 多么盛况空前的一天
[1:54:32] our first female president. 我们的第一位女性总统
[1:54:33] I never thought I’d see it. 我从没想到过会有这一天
[1:54:35] 菲尔德总统白宫宣誓就职
[1:54:35] Well, I mean, a lot of people are gonna say 好吧 很多人会说
[1:54:36] this is a historic moment for women everywhere, 这对世界各地的女性来说是历史性的一刻
[1:54:38] but do we really want her finger on the button 但我们真的放心让她在每个月的那么几天里
[1:54:40] when it’s that time of the month? 掌管核武器按钮吗
[1:54:42] I wouldn’t want my wife making any decision 每个月那几天里 我可不想
[1:54:44] during that time of the month. 让我妻子做任何决定
[1:54:45] You know what? Fuck you guys. I quit. 你们去死吧 我不干了
[1:54:47] Looks like it’s someone’s time of the month. 看来某人的那几天到了
[1:54:49] Looks like Aunt Flow 看来大姨妈的
[1:54:50] is going to work down at the Red River Casino… 滚滚红流要抑制不住破闸而出…
[1:54:52] Jesus Christ! Quick, quick, cut! 老天 快别拍了
[1:54:54] Hi! I’m the First Mister of the United States of America. 大家好 我是美利坚合众国第一先生
[1:54:58] My name is Fred Field. 我的名字叫弗雷特・菲尔德
[1:54:59] I took my wife’s last name. 我改妻姓了
[1:55:00] And, uh, I’m gonna give you a tour of the White House. 接下来 我将带你们参观白宫
[1:55:04] We’re starting with the portraits of the first spouses. 从第一配偶的画像开始
[1:55:07] Here we have Mamie Eisenhower. 这里有玛米・艾森豪威尔
[1:55:09] Jackie Kennedy. 杰姬・肯尼迪
[1:55:10] We have the beautiful Lady Bird Johnson’s portrait. 伯德・约翰逊夫人的美丽画像
[1:55:13] And that leads us into my portrait. 最后是我的画像
[1:55:16] It was painted by Todd McFarlane, 由托德・麦克法兰所作
[1:55:18] who created the Spawn comics, of course. 他创造了《再生侠》 无需多言
[1:55:21] The first versions were a little over the top. 第一个版本稍微有点夸张
[1:55:24] Hi, guys. 大家好
[1:55:25] I used to think the best way for me to change the world, 我曾经认为如果我想改变世界 让它变得更好
[1:55:28] to make it a better place was through journalism. 最好的途径就是投身新闻业
[1:55:30] Then I realized that’s not at all the case. 后来我意识到 事实并非如此
[1:55:31] Really, the best thing I could be doing for the world 千真万确 我能为世界做的最好的事
[1:55:35] is just supporting this amazing person 就是支持这个伟大的人
[1:55:38] and just trying to learn from her 向她学习
[1:55:40] and kinda just trying to be the best first mister I can be. 尽我所能 做好第一先生
[1:55:44] I actually got a tattoo of the first mister insignia. 我还文了个第一先生标志的文身
[1:55:47] – He did. – There we are. -确实 -请看
[1:55:47] 美利坚合众国第一先生
[1:55:49] You’re wearing mittens. 你还戴着连指手套
[1:55:50] Got little mittens on. 戴着小小的连指手套
[1:55:52] If you think of where this tattoo started to where it ended up. 想想这个文身的开始和结局
[1:55:55] It really has an amazing arc to it. 整个故事线真的发人深省
[1:55:56] What are some of the perks of your new roles? 你们的新身份带来了哪些福利
[1:55:59] Well, I finally get to enact my vision for America. 我终于能将我对美国的宏伟计划付诸实践
[1:56:03] I finally got to find out who killed Kennedy. 我终于知道肯尼迪是谁杀的了
[1:56:05] – Oh, my God. Don’t you dare. – I won’t say. -天哪 你要敢说 -我不会说的
[1:56:06] – Don’t. – I won’t say. -不许说 -我不会说的
[1:56:07] Fred, I’m not kidding around. 弗雷德 我没开玩笑
[1:56:08] It’s not who you think! 不是你想的那个人
[1:56:09] Don’t do it. 不许说
[1:56:11] It’s pretty surprising. 非常惊人
[1:56:13] He’s my Mister. 他是我的先生
[1:56:14] I’m her Mister. And she’s my president. 我是她的先生 她是我的总统
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Art of the Steal(偷盗艺术)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Largo Winch II(决战豪门2)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号