英文名称:Looking The Movie
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | – First time here? – Me? No, I used to live here. | -第一次来吗 -我吗 不 我以前住这儿 |
[00:41] | – For almost ten years. – And you left? | -住了大概十年 -然后走了吗 |
[00:45] | Yep. | 是的 |
[00:47] | – So, what brings you back? – I’m here for a wedding. | -那为什么回来 -参加婚礼 |
[00:51] | Yours? | 你的婚礼吗 |
[00:55] | – No. – So, is it good to be back? | -不是 -回来感觉还好吗 |
[01:02] | – Ask me in a couple of days. – Fair enough. | -几天后再问我吧 -好吧 |
[01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:51] | – Looks who’s ambled into town. – Hey, boys. | -瞧瞧谁回来了 -伙计们 |
[01:53] | I love that you’re late. | 你居然迟到了 |
[01:55] | I don’t think you’ve ever been late. | 你以前没迟到过啊 |
[01:56] | Maybe I’m finally becoming fashionable. I love your beard. | 也许我总算变得时髦了 我喜欢你的大胡子 |
[02:00] | I told you nine months is all it takes to make a new man out of him. | 跟你说了 只要九个月他就会换一个人 |
[02:04] | – Stop it. – No, no, we need more lisp. | -住手 -我们得多喝点 |
[02:05] | Can’t believe we came here. | 真不敢相信是在这儿 |
[02:06] | How long has it been since we’ve been here? | 我们上一次来这儿都是什么时候了 |
[02:07] | My twenty-third birthday, | 我二十三岁生日的时候 |
[02:08] | I had sex with the waiter and you threw up in toilet, over there. | 我跟服务员上床了 你跑到那边厕所里去吐 |
[02:11] | Good times. Fuck, it is so good to see you guys. | 还是以前好啊 操 见到你们真高兴 |
[02:14] | You, too. | 我们也是 |
[02:16] | I’m sorry I’ve been so bad lately, | 对不起最近我很混蛋 |
[02:17] | it’s just that work has been super hectic | 工作超忙 |
[02:19] | and it doesn’t help I’ve de-activated my Facebook, | 就算停了脸书 也没用 |
[02:21] | but that’s not an excuse. | 但那不是借口 |
[02:23] | -Don’t worry, it’s all going fine. – Fine? | -别担心 一切都好 -都好 |
[02:25] | Last Tuesday there was a line all the way down the block. | 上周二街上排了好长的队 |
[02:28] | – That’s amazing. – It’s getting there. | -真棒 -越来越好了 |
[02:30] | And he promised me tonight he wouldn’t check the window, | 他答应我今晚不会去看鸡肉摊的 |
[02:32] | not even once. | 一次也不 |
[02:33] | – Maybe just once. – No, no you swore, not even a text. | -看一次吧 -不 你发过誓了 |
[02:37] | – Okay, Jesus. – How’s the Art Institute? | -好吧 老天 -艺术学院怎么样了 |
[02:40] | These punk art-school brats, | 这些艺校的朋克小屁孩 |
[02:42] | they have no respect for the equipment. | 一点都不爱护设备 |
[02:44] | But I can almost pay rent, now, so that’s something. | 但我差不多可以付房租了 这很不错 |
[02:47] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[02:48] | My balls are here. | 我的丸子来了 |
[02:50] | What is the plan for tonight? | 今晚什么安排 |
[02:53] | First up is Li Po for Chinese Mai Tais. | 首先去李白酒吧喝中式迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[02:55] | We haven’t been there in a million years. | 啥 我们好久没去那里了 |
[02:57] | Doris and Malik are gonna meet us there. | 桃丽丝和马利克也要来 |
[02:59] | – Nice. How are they? – They’re good, I think. | -好啊 他们怎么样 -还好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1210个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:172个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:99个,托福词汇:127个,考研词汇:179个,专四词汇:164个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:321个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:01] | He hasn’t thrown her out, so that’s something. | 他还没甩了她 已经很不错了 |
[03:03] | They went to Hawaii recently. I know that. | 他们最近去夏威夷了 |
[03:05] | Richie and Brady are coming too. | 里奇和布拉迪也要来 |
[03:06] | What? You invited them? | 什么 邀请他们了吗 |
[03:09] | No, I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[03:11] | Sorry, seriously. | 不好意思 |
[03:12] | I think it’s gonna be nice to see them, both of them. | 见见他俩也蛮好的 |
[03:15] | In fact, I acually made a pact with myself on the plane | 我在飞机上跟自己说好了 |
[03:18] | that I was gonna try and make a real effort with Brady. | 我要试着和布拉迪处好关系 |
[03:20] | That’s good, ’cause he’s actually pretty cool. | 好啊 他其实人蛮酷的 |
[03:21] | When he’s not drunk. | 不喝酒的时候 |
[03:23] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[03:25] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[03:28] | We gotta raise a glass. | 我们得举杯 |
[03:31] | To the new, grown up Agustin. To all of us, really, | 敬长大了的奥古斯丁 应该敬我们大家 |
[03:34] | for finally finding something close to adulthood, right? | 总算差不多进入了成年 |
[03:37] | Close to it. | 差不多 |
[03:39] | It took us long enough. | 花了这么久时间 |
[03:41] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[03:45] | – Would you stop eating my balls? – I love your balls. | -别吃我的丸子了好吗 -你的丸子好吃 |
[03:48] | I can’t get enough of your balls. | 你的丸子我吃不够 |
[03:57] | Nothing has changed. | 什么都没变 |
[04:01] | Heya, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[04:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:04] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[04:07] | Since you’ve been gone, I’ve been embracing my heterosexuality. | 你走了之后 我就尽情享受我的异性恋倾向 |
[04:09] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[04:10] | I went on a wine tour. | 我去参加了个葡萄酒之旅 |
[04:12] | Which she got thrown off for getting wasted. | 结果她喝得不省人事 |
[04:13] | We get couples massages, we got book club, | 我们做了情侣按摩 参加读书俱乐部 |
[04:17] | I have like dinner parties, where I kind of cook a little bit. | 还参加晚餐派对 秀了一下厨艺 |
[04:19] | Which we don’t get invited to. But you know… | 我们可没有被邀请 算了 |
[04:21] | You would come if I invited you? | 就算我请了 你们会来吗 |
[04:23] | Probably not. There’s only so many times | 不会 我听你讲货柜商店 |
[04:24] | I can hear you talk about the container store. | 耳朵都快听出老茧了 |
[04:26] | – I love the container store! – I know you do. | -我超爱货柜商店 -我知道 |
[04:27] | Would you rather we talk about poultry? | 还是说你更想聊聊家禽 |
[04:29] | No. | 不不 |
[04:29] | Do I hear the ding-dong of wedding bells? | 我是不是听到婚礼钟声了 |
[04:31] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[04:32] | Are the two of you gonna follow Agustin down the aisle? | 你们是不是要紧随奥古斯丁步入婚姻殿堂 |
[04:34] | Sorry, Disney princess, no that dream’s not happening. | 不好意思 迪斯尼公主 做你的美梦去吧 |
[04:37] | I’m embracing my heterosexuality, but I’m not insane. | 我享受异性恋倾向 不代表我疯了 |
[04:40] | So, that’s a no? | 所以不结婚咯 |
[04:42] | Malik and I made a very important commitment to living in sin. | 马利克和我发誓将未婚同居进行到底 |
[04:45] | We live in sin. We embrace the sin. | 我们未婚同居 我们拥抱罪恶 |
[04:46] | Sunday morning? We’re not in church. | 周日我们不去教堂 |
[04:47] | Marriage is for the gays. | 婚姻是给你们基佬准备的 |
[04:49] | And you poor fuckin bastards, you can have it. | 你们这些可怜的混蛋结婚去吧 |
[04:52] | It’s a magical time! | 享受美妙时光 |
[04:55] | This is the best news ever. Congratulations. | 这消息不能更好了 恭喜你 |
[04:58] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:59] | Congratulations, Augustin. | 恭喜你 奥古斯丁 |
[05:05] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[05:07] | – Hey, Brady! – The prodigal son returns! | -布拉迪你好 -浪子回来了啊 |
[05:10] | Hi. Good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[05:14] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[05:15] | – How are you? – Good. | -你还好吗 -还行 |
[05:19] | – Hi, Kyah! – I’m so the new Patrick of the group. | -你好 卡娅 -我真变成了新的帕特里克 |
[05:31] | Oh my God. We’re all back together. | 天啊 我们又重聚了 |
[05:34] | Patrick, how is it going? I want to hear about… | 帕特里克 怎么样啊 我想听听 |
[05:36] | Tell us about… how’s Boise? | 博伊西怎么样啊 |
[05:39] | It’s Denver, not Boise. | 是丹佛 不是博伊西 |
[05:42] | Same thing. | 一样的 |
[05:43] | But it’s good, I’m loving work | 还挺不错 我爱这工作 |
[05:45] | and I’m finally the head of my own department. | 终于当上头头了 |
[05:47] | – Long time coming. – Yeah. | -时机成熟了 -是的 |
[05:48] | No more cage fighting homos? No more otters vs owls? | 没有基佬笼中斗 没有”水獭”对”猫头鹰”了 |
[05:52] | It’s not the video game. | 不是那个电子游戏 |
[05:53] | Not at work, at least. | 工作中没了 |
[05:54] | What is it you’re actually doing? | 那你到底是做什么的 |
[05:55] | I’ve asked but nobody seems to know. | 好像大家都不知道 |
[05:57] | We’re developing this virtual reality video game | 我们在开发一款虚拟现实游戏 |
[06:00] | where humans have mated with aliens, | 人类与外星人交配 |
[06:02] | and they’ve created this super-race with special abilities. | 创造出有超能力的超级物种 |
[06:05] | I’m in. | 我要玩 |
[06:06] | – I’m so in. – Yes. It’s actually a really cool game. | -我绝对要玩 -没错 很酷的 |
[06:08] | Of course you’re in. Anything with aliens, sold. | 你当然要玩 跟外星人沾边的你都爱 |
[06:12] | But what is there to do in Salt Lake City? What do you do? | 但是盐湖城有什么好玩的 你都干些什么 |
[06:14] | Denver. | 是丹佛 |
[06:15] | What do you do in Denver? Goddammit, sorry. | 在丹佛你都做些什么 不好意思 |
[06:18] | You don’t miss it here? | 你不想念这里吗 |
[06:21] | I miss you guys. I miss the people, for sure. | 我当然想念你们 想念这里的人 |
[06:23] | But in a lot of ways, the cities are very similar, | 但其实城市都大同小异 |
[06:25] | it’s the same small batch coffee, the same Korean meat-balls, | 同样的小批量咖啡 同样的韩国肉丸 |
[06:28] | except people there are a little less, you know, San Francisco. | 只不过那里的人不像旧金山人 |
[06:31] | In the way that people in San Francisco can be annoying. | 旧金山人可能会很讨人嫌 |
[06:35] | I totally get it. | 我懂 |
[06:37] | But the Denver people, they’re really cool. | 但是丹佛人真的很酷 |
[06:39] | Are there any gays… Are there any gays in Denver? | 有同性恋吗 丹佛有同性恋吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah, there’s a lot of gays, it’s a big city, | 有的是 毕竟大城市 |
[06:44] | And Paddy’s been making | 小帕作为那里 |
[06:45] | the most of being the single cowgirl in town. | 唯一的单身女牛仔可是大赚福利 |
[06:48] | – I have, indeed. – Oh god. | -确实如此 -老天 |
[06:49] | They’re like Brokeback Mountain, | 就像《断背山》里一样 |
[06:51] | are you just like having sex with Jake Gyllenhaal? | 是像跟杰克·吉伦哈尔上床那样吗 |
[06:55] | No, but, I broke this back mountain a couple times. | 没 不过我这山断过好几次了 |
[07:03] | Girl, you changed. | 妹纸 你变了 |
[07:06] | I can’t believe I have this stupid bag. | 不敢相信我这破包 |
[07:12] | Your hair looks good. | 你的发型不错 |
[07:14] | – Thank you. – Kept it short, huh? | -谢谢 -留短了 |
[07:16] | – I did. Yeah. – Short on the… | -是啊 -剪短了… |
[07:18] | Yeah, short on the sides. | 剪短了两边 |
[07:21] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[07:23] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[07:25] | Sorry I was so incommunicado, | 抱歉我之前毫无音讯 |
[07:26] | but it just felt like the right thing to do while I got settled and… | 不过那时还在安顿 觉得还是不要联系… |
[07:29] | You don’t need to explain. | 你不需要解释 |
[07:32] | Yeah, but I left so suddenly without much of an explanation. | 可我什么都没说 就突然离开了 |
[07:35] | – You did what you had to do. – I did. | -你做了该做的 -是啊 |
[07:37] | So don’t sweat it. | 那就不要担心 |
[07:40] | All right. | 好 |
[07:42] | So what’s it like being back home, so close to your folks ? | 回家感觉如何 离家人那么近 |
[07:45] | I’m near home, I’m not at home, | 我是离家近 但不在家里 |
[07:47] | and that 50 minute car-ride makes all the difference. | 开车五十分钟还是有很大不同的 |
[07:51] | But it’s been pretty positive. | 不过还挺顺利的 |
[07:55] | I never thought that I could actually be there and be myself, | 我一直以为在那里无法做真正的自己 |
[07:57] | so that feels like progress. | 所以感觉有进步 |
[07:59] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | -不错 -是啊 |
[08:01] | And how’s your mom ? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[08:02] | She’s all right. | 她还好 |
[08:04] | It’s probably helpful I was there and only semi-judgmental | 我在她身边 对她抛弃我爸也不怎么指责 |
[08:06] | about her choice to drop my dad. | 这对她似乎有帮助 |
[08:09] | How are you about the divorce? | 他们离婚你还好吗 |
[08:10] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是啊 |
[08:12] | – I’m thirty. – I don’t think that matters. | -我都三十了 -这有啥关系 |
[08:17] | You know, she actually dumped the guy that she left my dad for, | 她甩了抛弃我爸跟的那个男人 |
[08:20] | and now she’s having sex with her therapist, Dr. Saperstein. | 现在和理疗师萨珀斯坦医生搞在一起 |
[08:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[08:26] | She really likes to make a fucking mess of things. | 她很喜欢把事情搞得他妈一团糟 |
[08:29] | But then, like mother like son, I guess. | 不过 有其母必有其子吧 |
[08:34] | I’m saying nothing. | 我不说什么 |
[08:38] | So I… | 我… |
[08:39] | I finally followed your advice | 我最终还是听了你的建议 |
[08:41] | – and tried to work things out with my dad. – Good. | -想解决和我爸之间的问题 -不错啊 |
[08:43] | It turns out that advice totally sucked. | 事实证明这建议糟透了 |
[08:46] | Oh shit, really? | 见鬼 真的吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah. I tried to honor the fact | 是啊 我试着去接受 |
[08:50] | that he would never really be completely happy with who I am, | 他永远不会接受我这一事实 |
[08:52] | and tried to find a common ground, but… | 试着找到共同点 但是 |
[08:54] | There was none? | 没有吗 |
[08:56] | Turns out he is a raging homophobe. | 他其实就是恐同 |
[08:59] | It’s like him trying to understand me | 就好像他理解我 |
[09:00] | undermines everything he thinks he knows about himself. So… | 会毁掉他自我认知的一切 所以 |
[09:03] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[09:04] | Do you think he’ll ever come around? | 你觉得他会有理解的那一天吗 |
[09:06] | He’s a proud fucker, so probably not. | 他是个自大的混蛋 估计不会 |
[09:09] | Well… | 这样… |
[09:11] | If I’m like my mom, then… | 如果我像我妈 那… |
[09:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:16] | But Brady has been really cool about the whole thing. | 不过布拉迪很看得开这件事 |
[09:19] | He’s been super supportive, so that’s helped. | 他一直特别支持我 这还不错 |
[09:23] | Good. What about the barber truck? | 真好 理发车如何了 |
[09:26] | I’ve been hearing amazing things. | 我听说很不错 |
[09:28] | – It’s going really well. – And you don’t miss Willy’s? | -是不错 -你不想念威利理发店吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah, but it’s also good to be doing my own thing. | 想啊 不过自己创业也不错 |
[09:34] | Actually Agustin did a really great job with the paint-work on it. | 奥古斯丁给车漆得很好看 |
[09:39] | He’s really good. | 他挺棒的 |
[09:41] | I can just picture you cruising down Valencia | 我可以想象你开车经过巴伦西亚 |
[09:43] | luring people into your truck for a fade. | 招揽人们进车里剪头发 |
[09:45] | It’s kind of perfect. | 简直完美 |
[09:47] | Sometimes, I want to drive to Reno | 有时候我想开车到里诺 |
[09:48] | and start doing perms in some casino parking lot. | 在赌场的停车场里做烫发 |
[09:51] | – What? – Just to do something different, you know? | -什么 -尝试下不同的事嘛 |
[09:53] | Oh, my god. | 老天哪 |
[09:54] | That would be the best reality show, ever. Or maybe the worst. | 那估计是最赞的真人秀了 或是最烂的 |
[09:57] | It’s basically the same thing. | 都差不多 |
[09:59] | You should come by some time. See me in action. | 你什么时候过来吧 看我剪 |
[10:01] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好啊 会的 |
[10:03] | If not this trip, then the next one, for sure. | 这次不行就下次 肯定的 |
[10:08] | Here they are! | 他们在这儿呢 |
[10:10] | – We thought we’d lost you. – I know, it’s this bag. | -我们还以为把你们弄丢了 -都是这个包 |
[10:14] | Agustin has totally convinced me. I’m pro-marriage now. | 奥古斯丁把我说服了 我现在支持结婚 |
[10:18] | You fuckin’ traitor. | 你个该死的叛徒 |
[10:19] | – You wanna get married? – Right now? | -你想结婚吗 -现在 |
[10:22] | – Maybe not right now. – Come on! | -现在算了吧 -走吧 |
[10:29] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:31] | – I’m good. – Good. | -很好 -那就好 |
[10:32] | – How you feelin’? – I’m good. I’m a little tired. | -你呢 -还好 有点累了 |
[10:35] | – You gonna sing? – Yeah! | -你要唱歌吗 -要 |
[10:36] | Oh good. | 棒呆 |
[10:37] | What are you gonna sing? What are we gonna sing together? | 你要唱什么 我们合唱什么 |
[10:44] | I love that you’ve chosen all of our old haunts. | 你都选的是我们以前常去的地方 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I felt like I needed to return to the scenes of my crimes. | 我需要回到我的犯罪现场 |
[10:48] | Like one more time. | 再玩一次 |
[10:50] | – You’re not dying. – I know, but | -你又不是要死了 -我知道 |
[10:51] | this whole getting married thing is making me feel all… | 但”结婚”这件事让我觉得 |
[10:53] | I don’t think that the air quotes are necessary. | 我觉得你不用加引号 |
[10:56] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[10:57] | – Bride to be. – You made it. | -准新娘 -你来了 |
[11:00] | – Come on. Of course. – Miss Murray! | -必须的 -穆雷小姐 |
[11:07] | How’s it going? | 近来如何 |
[11:08] | Good, you took the Concorde in from Paris, n’est ce pas? | 很好 你是乘超音速飞机从巴黎赶来的吗 |
[11:12] | Oui. Oui. Yes. It’s so good to see you. What a surprise! | 是是 见到你真好 |
[11:16] | What are you ladies drinking? I’m buying. | 两位小姐要喝些什么 我请客 |
[11:17] | – Something cheap and strong. – Yeah, just like you. | -又便宜又劲爆的 -像你一样 |
[11:21] | – All right. I’ll take it. – I’m kidding. | -好吧 我承认 -我开玩笑的 |
[11:26] | So, you guys are friends, now, like actual friends? | 你们俩现在是朋友了 真正的朋友 |
[11:28] | -Yeah. – Who reached out to who? | -对 -谁先联系对方的 |
[11:30] | I felt like I needed to close that chapter | 我觉得我得先了结那一章 |
[11:32] | before I opened a new one, so yeah | 才能开始新的篇章 所以 |
[11:34] | I called him up. I thought I told you. | 我联系了他 我告诉你了吧 |
[11:36] | No, it’s great. I mean, he’s always been a good guy. | 很好啊 他一直是个好男人 |
[11:38] | Yeah, you know. Just because it didn’t work out | 是啊 我俩之间没成 |
[11:40] | doesn’t mean it couldn’t turn into something new. | 并不意味着不能做朋友 |
[11:42] | Plus Eddie’s cool with it. | 再加上埃迪也无所谓 |
[11:44] | – Of course he is. – He’s the best. | -他当然是 -他是最好的 |
[11:45] | He’s the best. | 他是最好的 |
[11:46] | BT dubs, you and I are singing. | 那个 你要和我一起唱歌 |
[11:47] | Oh, no. No no no no… | 不行 不不不 |
[11:49] | – Oh, come on. – No no no. | -来嘛 -不不不 |
[11:50] | I love you, but bad things happen when I get behind a microphone. | 我爱你 可是我唱歌就是灾难 |
[11:52] | – No, badass things happen. Please. – No! | -不 会很赞的 来嘛 -不 |
[11:59] | Oh, my god! | 老天爷 |
[12:04] | Why isn’t he making eye contact with me? | 他为什么不和我对视 |
[12:05] | He should be looking at me. | 他应该看着我 |
[12:07] | Sing to me. | 对我唱 |
[12:09] | I remember, I remember, I remember. | 我记得 我记得 |
[12:10] | I think, I think his exact words were, | 我觉得他的原话是 |
[12:13] | I’d rather seal up my butthole and never suck another cock again | 我宁愿封上菊花 再不吸屌 |
[12:16] | rather than get married. | 也不愿意结婚 |
[12:19] | I can’t believe that gay people are so fucking desperate to be straight. | 难以置信 基佬那么渴望变直 |
[12:21] | They shouldn’t even be called gay any more. | 他们已经不配再叫基佬了 |
[12:24] | God, did I really sound that annoying? | 我真有那么差劲吗 |
[12:26] | No, trust me, you don’t, he was a total cunt. | 相信我 你现在没有 那时候就是张臭嘴 |
[12:28] | I miss the cunty Agustin. He was fun at parties. | 那个在派对上很会逗乐的毒舌奥古斯丁哪去了 |
[12:31] | You’ve become one of those gay guys you always hated. | 你变成了你一直以来讨厌的那种基佬 |
[12:34] | Soon you’ll be adopting babies | 很快你会收养孩子 |
[12:35] | and going on family cruises with the other Stepford homos. | 然后和其他光鲜的基佬去家庭度假了 |
[12:39] | – Leave him alone. – Don’t listen to them, Agustin. | -别再惹他了 -别听他们乱说奥古斯丁 |
[12:41] | I think that what you’re doing is amazing. | 我觉得你的选择很了不起 |
[12:42] | It’s OK, Paddy, I can take it. | 没关系 小帕 我能接受 |
[12:44] | You know I’m kidding. I’m messing around with you. I’m thrilled. | 你知道我开玩笑的 我超激动的 |
[12:47] | I think that Eddie is a shining light of awesomeness in your life. | 我觉得埃迪是你生命中最美的烟火 |
[12:53] | And you’re doing it for the right reasons. | 你这样做是对的 |
[12:56] | So, what’s there not to love? | 所以为什么不呢 |
[12:58] | Thank you, Frank. That was beautiful. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 说得真好 |
[13:01] | Just don’t fuck it up. | 只是别搞砸了 |
[13:03] | Like, stay away from rent boys for a start. | 比如 从远离男妓开始 |
[13:10] | I know that I said I wouldn’t, but fuck it. Let’s do this. | 我知道我刚才说不 但是去他的 上吧 |
[13:12] | – We’re gonna sing? – Yes, we’re gonna sing. | -要唱歌了吗 -没错 我们唱歌吧 |
[13:13] | – Can I finally be Justin? – Yes, you can! | -我终于能当巨星了吗 -是的 可以 |
[13:15] | Let’s do it! | 来唱歌吧 |
[13:16] | Let’s do this! | 来吧 |
[13:17] | I will never suck a cock again! | 我再也不吸屌了 |
[13:19] | That’s my advice, stay away from rent boys. | 那是我的建议 远离男妓 |
[13:23] | This was actually the first club | 这是我和小帕在这座城市里 |
[13:25] | me and Paddy ever came to in the city. | 去的第一家夜店 |
[13:26] | It’s also where me and Paddy hooked up. | 这也是我和小帕搞上的地方 |
[13:28] | Yes, it was. | 是的 没错 |
[13:29] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[13:30] | Muscle Mary and goodie-two-shoes, get the fuck outta here. | 肌肉玛丽和自命清高 你们去死吧 |
[13:34] | Goodie-two-shoes, really? | 自命清高 不是吧 |
[13:35] | I didn’t know you guys hooked up. | 我怎么不知道你俩搞过 |
[13:36] | Yes, but it was a long time ago | 是的 但那是很久之前 |
[13:38] | and we do not need to go back there. | 我们没必要昨日重现了 |
[13:40] | – Yeah we do. – No, we do not. | -有必要 -不 没必要 |
[13:42] | Story! Story! Story! | 快讲 快讲 快讲 |
[13:44] | Once upon a time there was a pretty princess called Paddy, | 很久以前 有一位叫小帕的小公主 |
[13:46] | he was all by himself, poor lonely baby, totally wasted | 他孤身一人好可怜 喝醉了 |
[13:50] | and dancing to Britney, remember? | 随着布兰妮的歌起舞 记得吗 |
[13:52] | I do. | 记得 |
[13:52] | I’m assuming we’ve all seen Paddy’s drunk dancing. | 我猜你们都看过小帕喝醉酒跳舞吧 |
[13:55] | I have. | 我看过 |
[13:57] | – What’s it like? – Enthusiastic. | -什么样的 -很有激情 |
[14:00] | Did you guys fuck? | 你们做了吗 |
[14:03] | I wouldn’t say fuck. | 不能算是做 |
[14:04] | It was more like side by side jerking off, | 也就是躺一起打飞机 |
[14:06] | although I do remember almost giving you a blowjob. | 不过我记得差点给你口了 |
[14:08] | I remember you licking the side but refusing to put the tip in. | 我记得你舔边上 但是不愿意含进去 |
[14:12] | What can I say? I was very disease-phobic in those days. | 我那时候有染病恐惧症嘛 |
[14:16] | I had a lot of self-loathing back then. | 我当年很厌恶自己 |
[14:18] | Back then? | 当年 |
[14:20] | That was a joke! That was a joke! | 开玩笑吧 开玩笑的吧 |
[14:24] | I’m glad you cried on my shoulder | 很高兴你只是趴在我肩上哭 |
[14:25] | I didn’t put my dick in your butt | 我没有插屌进你菊花 |
[14:27] | because look where we are now. | 看看我们现在的关系 |
[14:29] | That’s true. | 说得没错 |
[14:29] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -没错 |
[14:30] | Hey, faggots! | 基佬们 |
[14:33] | Oh my god, I am so glad you came in for this. | 天啊 你为此赶回来我太开心了 |
[14:36] | He never would have did it without his maid of dishonor. | 他的伴娘不来 他肯定不办婚礼 |
[14:38] | I wouldn’t have missed this for the world, | 我无论如何不会错过 |
[14:39] | are you kidding? Please. | 这是必须的 |
[14:41] | And this is my friend Jake. | 这是我朋友杰克 |
[14:42] | He’s my oldest and dearest from Chicago. | 他是我在芝加哥时最老也是最好的朋友 |
[14:44] | I’m trying to get him to move here, | 我在劝他搬来这 |
[14:44] | so please play nice with others! | 所以你们好好相处 |
[14:47] | Jake, I want you to meet Dom. Dom? | 杰克 来见见多姆 多姆 |
[14:51] | He saw your pic and he really wants to taste your chicken. | 他看过你的照片 很想尝尝你的鸡 |
[14:56] | OK. What? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[14:57] | What was that? | 这几个意思 |
[14:58] | – He’s cute. You’ve literally had nothing for months. – Exactly! | -他多可爱 你几个月没桃花了 -没错 |
[15:02] | Plus, from what Eddie says, | 而且 据埃迪说 |
[15:03] | he has the most beautiful penis in all of Illinois. | 他有伊利诺斯州最美的鸡巴 |
[15:07] | Come baby, dance with me, | 宝贝来和我跳舞 |
[15:08] | our last time as single girls. | 最后一次当单身女孩 |
[15:10] | – All right. – A nice Midwestern girl. | -好吧 -中西部美妞 |
[15:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:17] | He’s really cute. I feel like you should go for it. | 他确实很可爱 我觉得你该试试 |
[15:19] | You’re as bad as Doris. | 你和桃丽丝一样坏 |
[15:20] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[15:22] | – What’s the harm? Wait, wait, I gotta pee, I gotta pee. – OK. | -哪里不好 等等 我去尿尿 -好吧 |
[15:26] | I wanna see you guys on the dance floor later. Both of you. | 待会我想看你跳舞 你们俩 |
[15:30] | Tequila? Tequila? | 龙舌兰 龙舌兰吗 |
[15:31] | I wanna dance on the bar. | 我想跳舞 |
[15:51] | Last time I was here, I was in a leather vest. | 我上次来这的时候穿着皮马甲 |
[15:55] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[15:58] | That seems like a long time ago. | 好像很久之前了 |
[16:02] | It does. | 没错 |
[16:07] | I’m glad you left, you know? | 我很高兴你离开了 |
[16:11] | – What ? – You know what I mean? | -什么 -你懂我的意思吗 |
[16:15] | It took a lot of guts, | 那很需要勇气 |
[16:18] | and it seems to have done you a lot of good. | 而且看上去对你有好处 |
[16:21] | You think? | 你这样觉得 |
[16:24] | Sometimes you gotta leave things behind so you can move forward. | 有时候你只有放下 才能向前看 |
[16:29] | – I got you a tequila. – Good, thank you! | -我给你拿了杯龙舌兰 -太好了 谢谢 |
[16:32] | You haven’t tasted it yet, it’s the cheap stuff. | 你没喝过吧 便宜货 |
[16:35] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[16:41] | – That is the cheap stuff. – Get your ass out on the dance floor. | -确实是便宜货 -快去舞池跳舞 |
[16:44] | How could I resist the call of Britney ? | 我没法拒绝布兰妮的召唤 |
[16:47] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[16:49] | I think I need another drink first | 我想我得再来一杯 |
[16:50] | but looking forward to see you move. | 但是很期待看你跳 |
[16:56] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你 |
[16:58] | Richie! | 里奇 |
[17:00] | Fine. Let’s just dance. | 好吧 跳舞吧 |
[17:46] | Wow, you’re really good at that. | 你很擅长这个嘛 |
[17:48] | I’ve been training. | 我一直在练 |
[17:52] | I think I want you to fuck me. | 我要你操我 |
[17:55] | We don’t have to if you don’t want to, | 如果你不想的话就算了 |
[17:57] | – Don’t you want to fuck me? – Yeah. | -你不想操我吗 -想 |
[17:59] | Then do it. | 那来吧 |
[18:03] | Fuck, you feel so good. | 操 爽 |
[18:07] | Can you put the brakes on, a bit? | 稍微慢点 |
[18:08] | Year, sorry, is it hurting? | 好的 抱歉 疼吗 |
[18:11] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别臭美了 |
[18:12] | No, I just don’t want to come too… | 不 我只是不想射的太快 |
[18:14] | OK, it’s way too late for that, just go faster, faster. | 已经来不及了 还是快点吧 |
[18:29] | Fuck. I’m gonna come. | 操 我要射了 |
[18:47] | So, how do you like it at Zynga? | 在赞哥工作怎么样 |
[18:49] | You get free Reese’s Pieces, so what’s not to love? | 能免费吃花生巧克力 当然好啦 |
[18:52] | That’s how they get you. All that sugar. | 他们就是靠糖果吸引你进去的吧 |
[18:54] | You gotta watch out, you don’t want to get stuck in their fly traps. | 你得当心点 别掉进他们的糖衣陷阱 |
[18:57] | Is that why you left MDG? | 你离开MDG也是这个原因吗 |
[18:59] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[19:01] | Come on, spill the beans. | 透露一点嘛 |
[19:04] | Okay, fine. I was in a relationship with my boss. | 好吧 我和我老板谈了恋爱 |
[19:07] | But after we broke up, | 但我们分手后 |
[19:08] | going into the office was like that movie Saw, | 上班就变得像《电锯惊魂》一样 |
[19:10] | except without the cute guy chained to the wall. | 只不过没有拴在墙上的小帅哥 |
[19:17] | It wasn’t Kevin Matheson, was it? | 不会是凯文·马西森吧 |
[19:19] | What? | 什么 |
[19:21] | My god, it was, wasn’t it? | 天呐 就是他 是不是 |
[19:22] | Why do you say that? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:24] | I know he works there, and he’s gay. | 我知道他在那里工作 而且他是同性恋 |
[19:26] | That’s why I hate this fucking city, it’s so small. | 我讨厌这座城市就是因为它太小了 |
[19:31] | Please don’t tell me that you had sex with him. | 别跟我说你和他上过床 |
[19:32] | No, no, but I would. | 不 不 但我挺愿意的 |
[19:35] | Oh god. Those ears, | 天呐 那对耳朵 |
[19:37] | I would tug on those babies. | 我可以用它们撸一把 |
[19:41] | I did interview with him though, back in January. | 我在一月的时候和他面试 |
[19:43] | Oh, my god, for my job. | 天呐 面试我的工作 |
[19:46] | Anyway. I didn’t get it. | 我没拿到那份工作 |
[19:48] | I heard he hired a 19 year old muscle queen from LA. | 听说他雇了一个喜欢肌肉男的十九岁洛杉矶小哥 |
[19:53] | Of course, he did. | 当然了 |
[19:57] | I take it you two don’t talk? | 你们两个现在不联系了吧 |
[19:59] | You and Kevin? | 你和凯文 |
[20:00] | Talk, no, but he PayPals me every now and again | 没有 但他时不时给我转账 |
[20:04] | for this game we designed together. | 付一起设计游戏赚的钱 |
[20:06] | – Cha-ching. – I wish. | -大款呀 -要是就好了 |
[20:08] | I would so happily give up those ninety dollars | 只要不用在收件箱里看到他的名字 |
[20:10] | just so I didn’t have to see his name in my in-box. | 我宁愿放弃那九十块美金 |
[20:13] | So, why don’t you? | 那为什么不这么做呢 |
[20:15] | You have to bury your dead real good, you know, | 你要彻底埋葬过去 |
[20:16] | so they don’t come back and haunt you. | 过去才不会继续困扰你 |
[20:20] | Who made you so fucking wise? | 你怎么这么有智慧 |
[20:23] | What? I’m twenty-two, I’ve had my fair share of boyfriends. | 怎么了 我二十二岁了 交了很多男朋友 |
[20:27] | Really, at twenty-two? | 真的吗 二十二岁 |
[20:28] | You must have started pretty young. | 你肯定很小就开始了 |
[20:31] | Sixteen. | 十六岁 |
[20:34] | You had a boyfriend when you sixteen years old? | 你十六岁就有男朋友了 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:40] | He’s quite butch, isn’t he? Kevin. | 他挺攻的 是不是 凯文 |
[20:44] | He’s not so butch when he’s got his legs in the air. | 他被我插的时候就不那么攻了 |
[20:47] | Is he a hungry bottom? | 他是不是个饥渴受 |
[20:50] | – Super hungry. – Oh, my god, that’s awesome. | -超级饥渴 -天呐 太棒了 |
[20:54] | So is he why you left San Francisco? | 那你是因为他才离开旧金山的吗 |
[20:56] | Kevin, no, he’s not getting full credit for that. | 凯文 不 不都是因为他 |
[20:59] | Then, why did you leave? | 那你为什么离开的 |
[21:02] | A lot of different reason. | 各种各样的原因 |
[21:06] | To be honest, | 实话说 |
[21:06] | I sort of made a mess of this other relationship | 是我和另一个人的感情 |
[21:11] | with someone else I was with. | 我搞砸了 |
[21:13] | – I’m sensing a theme. – Yeah, exactly. | -看来有料啊 -没错 |
[21:17] | Then after Kevin, I realized what an idiot I’d been, | 和凯文分手后 我才意识到我有多蠢 |
[21:20] | but it was too late then. | 但那时候已经太迟了 |
[21:22] | That ship had sailed. | 船已经开走了 |
[21:25] | – I’m sorry. – No, don’t be. | -深感遗憾 -不用的 |
[21:26] | It was actually the best thing for both of us. | 其实那对我俩都好 |
[21:30] | And the truth is, even if that ship hadn’t sailed, | 说实在的 即便那艘船没有开走 |
[21:32] | I probably would have found a way to sink it | 我可能也会在它启程前 |
[21:34] | before it left the harbor, anyway. | 把它弄沉的 |
[21:36] | So, off you went. | 然后你就走了 |
[21:37] | Yes, so then I went to Denver | 对 所以我去了丹佛 |
[21:39] | and I swore myself off relationships completely in the process | 而且发誓绝不谈恋爱 |
[21:42] | which was probably better for everyone in the long run. | 从长期来看这可能对大家都好 |
[21:47] | But | 但是 |
[21:50] | it was also about just being tired | 我也很厌倦自己的生活 |
[21:53] | of my life not moving forward, you know? | 丝毫没有进展 你明白吗 |
[21:56] | Or at least not moving in the right direction. | 至少没有向正确的方向发展 |
[21:58] | Going away was about pressing the reset button and starting over. | 离开本应像按下复位键然后重新开始 |
[22:05] | – Do you know what I mean? – Sure, yeah. | -你懂我的意思吗 -当然 |
[22:14] | And, so? | 然后呢 |
[22:16] | So, what? | 然后什么 |
[22:18] | Did it work? The reset, did it work? | 成功了吗 重新开始 成功了吗 |
[23:33] | – Hey, lazy bones. – Hi. | -早 懒虫 -早 |
[23:37] | You could have slept in your old bed. | 你可以睡你床上的 |
[23:40] | I thought… Wasn’t that Jake guy in there? | 不是那个叫杰克的人睡着吗 |
[23:42] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | And Agustin’s at Eddie’s place, you could have slept in his room. | 奥古斯丁在埃迪家 你可以睡他的房间 |
[23:49] | – I’m not getting in those sheets. – I don’t blame you. | -我不想碰他的床单 -能理解 |
[23:53] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[23:54] | It’s the afternoon. I gotta go to work. | 已经下午了 我要去上班了 |
[23:58] | – You can come if you want. – Yeah. I want to see the window. | -你可以一起来 -好 我想看看窗口 |
[24:03] | And that way you can tell me all the dirty, | 这样你就可以跟我聊聊 |
[24:04] | disgusting things you did to that poor child. | 你对那个小孩做的下流事 |
[24:14] | I rimmed him, he rimmed me. | 我润了他的菊 他润了我的 |
[24:16] | I fucked him, he fucked me. | 我上了他 他上了我 |
[24:17] | It was very democratic. | 非常民主 |
[24:18] | I gotta say. | 不得不说 |
[24:19] | I’m loving all this sex positive sex you’ve been having lately. | 我很欣赏你最近这些积极性爱 |
[24:22] | Are you sure it doesn’t make me a slut? | 你确定这不会让我变淫荡吗 |
[24:24] | – Does it make you feel positive? – Most of the time. | -能让你开心吗 -大多数能 |
[24:27] | There you go. | 那就行了 |
[24:29] | Then, afterwards, I don’t know. | 但之后 我不知道 |
[24:34] | – What happened? – Nothing happened. | -发生什么了 -没什么 |
[24:36] | Then what? | 那怎么了 |
[24:38] | I don’t know, maybe it’s that I went away to Colorado | 不知道 也许是因为我去了科罗拉多州 |
[24:41] | and everything was out of sight and out of mind, | 所有的事情都是眼不见心不烦 |
[24:43] | and now I’m back, and then there it all is. | 现在我回来了 就又出现了 |
[24:46] | There what is? | 什么又出现了 |
[24:47] | – Everything I thought I’d dealt with. – Like what? | -所有我以为已经解决的事情 -比如什么 |
[24:49] | Do you think I should see Kevin while I’m here? | 你觉得我要不要见凯文 |
[24:52] | Oh, god. Why would you even think about doing that? | 天呐 你为什么会冒出这个想法 |
[24:54] | I don’t know. Just to close the chapter, bury the dead. | 我不知道 为了好好了结 埋葬过去 |
[24:57] | See if he’s gotten fat and gross. | 看他是不是变得又老又丑了 |
[25:00] | Just assume he’s gotten fat and gross, and move on. | 想象他变得又老又丑 然后继续生活就好 |
[25:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:03] | Yeah, I am, trust me. | 没错 相信我 |
[25:05] | Oh, my god. I forgot that you have a parklet! | 天呐 我都忘了你有片绿地 |
[25:08] | – Yeah! – Holy shit. It looks so good! | -没错 -天呐 看上去太棒了 |
[25:10] | Right? | 是吧 |
[25:11] | If this doesn’t mean you’ve made it | 如果这都不能证明你成功了 |
[25:12] | I don’t know what does. | 那没什么可以了 |
[25:16] | Is it bring your daughter to work day or something? | 今天是带女儿上班吗 |
[25:18] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你在这干嘛呢 -你在这干什么 |
[25:19] | I came to talk to you. I didn’t come to talk to you. | 我是来找你谈谈的 可不是来找你说话的 |
[25:22] | – Go home. – I’m sorry, I can go home. | -回家吧 -对不起 我回去吧 |
[25:24] | No, it’s fine. Fine. Please. | 不 没事 没事 来吧 |
[25:26] | Does anybody first to have a donut? I’m starving. | 有没有人想吃甜甜圈 我饿坏了 |
[25:28] | And what do you do for a hangover? | 还有 宿醉的时候要怎么办 |
[25:30] | And I want to throw up. | 我想吐 |
[25:32] | And he was totally into Dom, too. | 而且他也很喜欢多姆 |
[25:33] | He was, great. And, was he nice? | 的确 挺好 他人好吗 |
[25:35] | He was very nice. | 他非常好 |
[25:36] | So did you fuck him? Is he gonna move in with you? | 那你上他了吗 他会搬来和你一起住吗 |
[25:39] | Help you clean the grease stains off your aprons? | 帮你把围裙上的油渍洗了 |
[25:41] | No. No to both of those, | 不会 这两样都不会 |
[25:42] | and do we really need to have this conversation again? | 我们真的要再说一遍吗 |
[25:45] | Again? We’re having it again, how can that be? | 再 又说了吗 怎么可能 |
[25:47] | I haven’t seen you in months. | 我们几个月没见了 |
[25:47] | – I saw you last night. – That didn’t count. | -我昨晚才见过你 -那不能算 |
[25:49] | That was before you ran home for a hot bubble bath and an early night. | 还是在你跑回家洗泡泡浴 决定早点睡觉之前 |
[25:53] | Yeah, I don’t get to stay out to all hours just enjoying myself, any more. | 我不能再每天出去彻夜狂欢了 |
[25:57] | That never used to stop you. | 你以前可没少那样 |
[25:58] | Not that I’m taking Doris’s side, | 我不是向着桃丽丝说话 |
[26:00] | but why didn’t you have sex with Jake ? | 不过你怎么不和杰克上床 |
[26:02] | He lives in Chicago. It would just be sex. | 他住在芝加哥 只是性而已 |
[26:06] | I want to keep my focus clear. | 我想保持专注 |
[26:08] | I don’t want to complicate things right now. | 我不想把事情搞复杂 |
[26:11] | Complicate. That doesn’t mean you gotta turn | 复杂 那也不代表你得把自己变成 |
[26:12] | into Sister Dominic of the Tenderloin. | “里脊肉王国的多米尼克修女” |
[26:15] | That’s it. That should be the name for the second window. | 对了 这应该作为第二个窗口的名字 |
[26:17] | Are you kidding me? This is so what he’s like, Patrick. | 你在逗我吗 他就这样 帕特里克 |
[26:20] | This is what I have to deal with. | 就他这副德行 |
[26:21] | The only thing he ever thinks about is work. | 他满脑子只想着工作 |
[26:23] | Is that so bad right now ? | 这样很糟糕吗 |
[26:24] | I think that all we’re saying is it’s ok to have a little fun. | 我们的意思是你可以找点乐子 |
[26:27] | – Yes. – Get your hands on some skin | -对 -去感受下人类的皮肤 |
[26:28] | that doesn’t belong to a plucked chicken. | 而不是被拔光毛的鸡 |
[26:30] | Ok, listen. I appreciate the concern, I do. | 听着 谢谢你们的关心 真的 |
[26:36] | but I’m fine. | 但我没事 |
[26:38] | Finally, I know what it is that I want, and better still, | 我终于找到了想做的事 更棒的是 |
[26:43] | I can actually see a way of getting it. I got some purpose. | 我看到了成功的希望 我有目标 |
[26:46] | – And sex could risk that? – Or maybe even a relationship? | -性爱会威胁到它吗 -谈恋爱也是威胁吗 |
[26:49] | Very possibly. | 很有可能 |
[26:51] | I don’t…god…I don’t | 天啊 我不… |
[26:53] | I don’t want to sound like some kind of | 我不想让自己听起来 |
[26:55] | – one of those gross couple relationship evangelist thing, – Yeah. | -像在为恋爱唱颂歌 -是啊 |
[26:59] | but you liked being with Lynn. | 可你和林在一起时很开心啊 |
[27:01] | Yes, of course I did. | 对 我当然开心 |
[27:04] | But that’s not what I want right now. | 可那不是我现在想要的 |
[27:08] | I don’t want to compromise, | 我不想妥协 |
[27:10] | and relationships take a lot of compromise. | 可感情需要很多妥协 |
[27:12] | – Can I say one thing ? – Would it matter if I said no ? | -我能说一句吗 -我说不能有用吗 |
[27:15] | This, this has happened, it’s working. | 这已经成了 进展不错 |
[27:18] | You’re all good, you’re not gonna fuck it up. | 你做得很好 你不会搞砸的 |
[27:20] | It’s not something that gonna turn into shit. | 你所做的不会变得一文不值 |
[27:22] | Alright. And believe me, I know the feeling. | 好吗 相信我 我明白那种感觉 |
[27:26] | But I’m not my mom and you’re not your dad. | 但我不是我妈 你也不是你爸 |
[27:31] | Shit. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:33] | I’m being… whatever. | 我是… 随便了 |
[27:41] | Yeah, I could do that. | 对 我可以 |
[27:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:45] | Yes. Yes. | 好 好 |
[27:46] | Yeah. I’ll meet you there. | 好 我去找你 |
[27:47] | I will meet you there right now. | 我这就过去找你 |
[27:50] | Okay. All right, I’ll see you soon. | 好 一会儿见 |
[27:52] | Bye. | 拜 |
[27:55] | Okay. Does anybody want to come with me to Indian Rock ? | 有谁想和我去印第安巨岩吗 |
[27:59] | I think that Agustin might be having a crisis. | 奥古斯丁可能出状况了 |
[28:02] | Fuck no. | 我可不想 |
[28:04] | – Not in a million years. – God. | -一点也不想 -天啊 |
[28:08] | – I have to go. – You’re on your own. | -我得走了 -你得靠自己了 |
[28:10] | – Wish me luck. – Good luck. | -祝我好运吧 -祝你好运 |
[28:12] | You’re so gonna get laid smelling like that. Bye. | 就你身上这股味 肯定能上他三垒 |
[28:16] | Good, Patrick, we’re together again. | 帕特里克 我们又在一起了 |
[28:21] | What happened? You seemed so calm yesterday. | 怎么了 你昨天看上去挺正常的 |
[28:23] | I was calm, and then I woke up this morning | 我是挺正常 可我今天早上起来 |
[28:25] | with this pain in my stomach, | 突然一阵胃疼 |
[28:27] | like, I had an ulcer that was about to burst. | 就好像有溃疡要裂开了 |
[28:29] | It’s a stressful thing you’re doing getting married. | 因为结婚的压力吧 |
[28:32] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[28:33] | You’re getting committed to somebody else. | 你要和某人约定终身了 |
[28:35] | It’s a big thing. | 这可是大事 |
[28:36] | I don’t think your choice of vocabulary’s helping. | 我觉得你的措辞在帮倒忙 |
[28:39] | – Do you love him? – Do I love him? | -你爱他吗 -我爱他吗 |
[28:41] | Do you love Eddie? | 你爱埃迪吗 |
[28:43] | I always used to say that love is a social construct | 我过去常说爱是一个并不存在的 |
[28:45] | that doesn’t really exist. | 社会建构 |
[28:47] | I didn’t believe you then and I don’t believe you now. | 我当时不相信你 现在也不相信 |
[28:49] | – So, what is it? – Christ, don’t ask me. | -那它是什么 -天啊 别问我 |
[28:52] | Seriously, how would you define it ? | 说真的 你要怎样定义它 |
[28:56] | Let me ask a different question. | 我换个问题吧 |
[28:58] | Does the idea of being with Eddie make you happy? | 和埃迪在一起让你感到开心吗 |
[29:03] | Like, the two of you getting old and grey together, | 比如 你们一起白头偕老 |
[29:06] | smoking weed to ease the arthritis. | 抽大麻来缓解关节炎 |
[29:09] | That thought does makes me happy. | 这确实让我感到开心 |
[29:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:12] | Why? I don’t know. | 为什么 我不知道 |
[29:15] | I like his beard. I like his hat collection. | 我喜欢他的胡子 喜欢他收藏的帽子 |
[29:19] | I like that whenever I have someone I wanna bitch about | 也喜欢每当我想发某人的牢骚 |
[29:23] | or there’s something funny that I see, | 或是看到什么好玩的时候 |
[29:25] | he’s the person I want to tell. | 我就想向他倾诉 |
[29:27] | He’s my best friend, I guess. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[29:29] | I’m mildly jealous that I’m no longer your best friend. | 我有点嫉妒我不是你最好的朋友了 |
[29:31] | Okay, he’s my best friend that I wanna have sex with. | 好吧 他是我想上床的最好的朋友 |
[29:34] | – Also, he has a huge penis. – Isn’t that everything ? | -还有 他有条大屌 -这不就够了吗 |
[29:37] | Not the penis part, obviously, but the other stuff? | 我不是说鸡鸡 而是其他事 |
[29:40] | Maybe if you just focus on that, | 如果你把注意力集中在那些事上 |
[29:42] | this won’t seem like such a big deal. Right? | 这就没什么大不了的 对吗 |
[29:48] | Actually, I don’t even think this is about Eddie. | 实际上 我觉得这跟埃迪没关系 |
[29:53] | This isn’t like some runaway bride moment | 我没有上演逃跑新娘的桥段 |
[29:55] | where I feel like there’s someone else out there for me. | 我没觉得有别人在等着我 |
[29:59] | Then what is it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[30:01] | Remember when we first came here after we started college? | 还记得上大学时我们第一次来这儿吗 |
[30:04] | – Of course. – We talked about our big life plan. | -当然 -我们聊了远大的人生计划 |
[30:09] | Among other things. | 还有别的事 |
[30:11] | If you had told me then that a decade later | 如果你那时告诉我 十年后 |
[30:13] | I’d be working at the Art Institute as a shop manager | 我会在艺术学院做店铺经理 |
[30:17] | and getting hitched to a man, I… | 还会和一个男人结婚 我… |
[30:19] | What did you know about anything in those days ? | 你那时又知道什么呢 |
[30:21] | We couldn’t even get married back then. | 我们在那时都不能结婚 |
[30:23] | You heard those guys last night. | 你听到昨晚他们说的话了 |
[30:25] | Frank, especially him. Dom. Brady. | 弗兰克 尤其是他 多姆 布拉迪 |
[30:28] | Don’t listen to anything Brady says. | 别听布拉迪说的话 |
[30:30] | He’s like a blog that nobody reads, but in human form. | 他就像个没人看的人形博客 |
[30:34] | But those guys were right. I used to think that | 但他们说得对 我过去总以为 |
[30:36] | I would be like Keith Haring, or Robert Mapplethorpe. | 我会成为基斯·哈林 或罗伯特·梅普索普 |
[30:41] | But instead, I’ve become Neil Patrick Harris. | 可是 我却成了尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 |
[30:44] | Only not as cool, ’cause I can’t tap dance. | 只是我没他那么酷 我不会跳踢踏舞 |
[30:47] | – You can learn. – I’m being serious, Patty. | -你可以学啊 -我说真的 小帕 |
[30:50] | I’m not who I thought I’d be, and it’s tough for me to take. | 我没变成预想中的我 这让我很难接受 |
[30:54] | I’ve become everything that I rallied against for years. | 我变成了这么多年自己反对的那种人 |
[30:57] | – Very loudly. – You’re allowed to change. | -彻头彻尾 -你可以改变啊 |
[30:59] | Especially when you’ve found something that works for you. | 特别是你找到了适合你的东西 |
[31:01] | But what happens if I get married and I freak out? | 可如果我结婚之后抓狂了呢 |
[31:04] | Not about Eddie but about me. | 不是因为埃迪 而是我自己 |
[31:06] | What happens if I can’t cope that this new me is so far | 如果我因为接受不了这个新的我 |
[31:08] | from who I thought I would be that I fuck everything up? | 与设想中的我有天壤之别 而把事情搞砸了呢 |
[31:11] | What happens if I hurt Eddie? | 如果我伤害了埃迪呢 |
[31:14] | I don’t want to do that to him. | 我不想那样对他 |
[31:15] | I…I can’t do that to him. | 我不能那样对他 |
[31:16] | What makes you think you’ll do that ? | 你为什么觉得会那样 |
[31:18] | Because it’s what I do, for fuck’s sake. | 因为我就是那种人 操 |
[31:20] | Before you know it, I’ll be on the phone with CJ | 没过多久 我就会跟CJ打电话 |
[31:22] | and I’ll get him and a couple of other rent boys | 然后把他和其他几个男妓叫来 |
[31:24] | to fuck Eddie just so I could feel better about myself. | 操埃迪一顿 这样我就能好受很多 |
[31:26] | I doubt that very much. I think you learned your lesson there. | 对此我非常怀疑 我觉得你已经有教训了 |
[31:30] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[31:35] | You know what I love? | 知道我喜欢你哪点吗 |
[31:38] | Over the last couple years, | 在过去这么多年里 |
[31:40] | when you found that something didn’t work for you, | 当你发现有些事你想不通的时候 |
[31:42] | you somehow found a way to fix it. | 你总能找到某种方式去解决它 |
[31:45] | And that made you happy, right? | 而且那样让你很开心 |
[31:49] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[31:49] | You are happier now than you’ve ever been. | 你现在比以前要快乐得多 |
[31:53] | Not in this particular moment, obviously, | 虽然很显然不是在此时此刻 |
[31:55] | but who cares if you aren’t you who thought you were gonna be | 但谁在乎你现在并不是自己十八岁时 |
[31:58] | when you were eighteen years old. | 想成为的那个人 |
[31:59] | You have had ten years of experience | 你拥有了十年想清楚 |
[32:02] | to figure out what it is you really need. | 自己到底想要什么的经验 |
[32:08] | That’s well said. | 说得好 |
[32:09] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[32:11] | This is not a Katherine Heigl movie. Fuck her. | 这不是凯瑟琳·哈格尔的电影 去她的 |
[32:13] | This is your Sigourney Weaver Alien trilogy. | 这是你的西格妮·韦弗《异形》三部曲 |
[32:18] | You’ve got so much left to go. | 你还有很长的路要走 |
[32:20] | You could even start up your art practice again. | 甚至可以重拾你的艺术实践 |
[32:22] | Now that’s a scary thought. Scarier than the alien. | 这是个可怕的想法 比异形还要可怕 |
[32:26] | That’s true. Forget I said that last part, | 这倒是 忘了我最后说的那些 |
[32:28] | but you know what I mean. | 不过你知道我的意思 |
[32:33] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[32:35] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[32:51] | We’re just like Julianne Moore and Annette Benning | 我们就像是《孩子们都很好》里面的 |
[32:53] | in The Kids are All Right. | 朱利安·摩尔和安妮特·贝宁 |
[32:55] | – Totally. – Who am I? | -没错 -我是哪个 |
[32:58] | Annette Benning, obviously. | 很显然是安妮特·贝宁 |
[33:02] | You’re sleeping with him, aren’t you? | “你在跟他上床 对吧” |
[33:07] | Dom, do you think things would have been different for me | 多姆 你觉得如果我十六岁就出柜 |
[33:11] | if I came out when I was sixteen? | 事情会变得不一样吗 |
[33:12] | – Different how? – I don’t know, just different. | -怎么不一样 -不知道 就是不一样吧 |
[33:15] | More adjusted, like Jimmy from the other night, | 更圆滑 就像那天晚上的吉米 |
[33:17] | or better at being in relationships, maybe? | 或者也许在恋爱里表现得更好 |
[33:20] | I thought you didn’t want a relationship. | 我还以为你不想谈恋爱 |
[33:22] | Maybe I was kidding myself just a little bit. | 也许我只是有点自欺欺人 |
[33:25] | – At least you admit it. – So, what do you think? | -至少你承认了这一点 -那你觉得呢 |
[33:28] | I may not be the best person to ask about relationships, | 我也许不是咨询感情问题最佳人选 |
[33:30] | since my history is with a meth-head | 鉴于我的感情史是和一个瘾君子 |
[33:32] | and an old dude in love with a dead guy. | 还有一个爱着死人的老头 |
[33:34] | But maybe it’s not worth thinking about. | 但是也许这根本不值得去考虑 |
[33:37] | You can’t go back in time. | 你又不能回到过去 |
[33:41] | Maybe everything would’ve taken a very different turn | 也许如果不是你许多年前 |
[33:43] | if you had managed to shoehorn your dick into my butt | 硬把鸡巴塞进我的屁股 |
[33:45] | all those years ago. | 一切都会不一样 |
[33:46] | Oh, God. Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[33:48] | Yeah. I would’ve gotten over my anal sex fear a lot earlier. | 当然 我就能更早地克服肛交恐惧 |
[33:51] | Probably a lot of other fears, too. | 也许还有很多别的恐惧症 |
[33:53] | Remember in the movie 2012 | 还记得电影《2012》里面 |
[33:54] | when California sank into the Pacific? | 加州沉进太平洋的场景吗 |
[33:57] | You really think it would’ve been that bad? | 你真觉得会有那么糟糕吗 |
[33:58] | Yes. And plus we never would’ve become best friends, | 当然 我们也不会成为最好的朋友了 |
[34:02] | and that would’ve been a real shame. | 那才是真正的遗憾 |
[34:04] | That’s true. I am glad that you’re my best friend, now, | 没错 我很高兴你现在是我最好的朋友 |
[34:07] | especially since Agustin’s out of the picture. | 特别是从奥古斯丁淡出视线之后 |
[34:16] | So, what if we got together now? | 如果我们现在在一起呢 |
[34:19] | Sure. I don’t want a relationship, | 没错 我不想谈恋爱 |
[34:22] | but for you, I’ll make a exception. | 但为了你 我会破个例 |
[34:23] | Oh, come on. It’s not the worst idea in the world. | 得了吧 这可不是世界上最糟糕的主意 |
[34:26] | – It’s up there. – You just said we’re best friends. | -差不多了 -你刚说过我们是最好的朋友 |
[34:29] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -没错 |
[34:30] | And that is the perfect basis for a relationship. | 那是一段恋爱最完美的基础 |
[34:33] | – Says who? – Says Agustin. | -谁说的 -奥古斯丁 |
[34:35] | What the hell does he know? | 他知道什么呀 |
[34:43] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[34:46] | We don’t make each other sick. | 我们没有让彼此感觉恶心 |
[34:48] | Like physically, right? | 比如身体上 对吧 |
[34:52] | Do I make you sick? | 我让你觉得恶心吗 |
[34:53] | It depends on what I’ve eaten. | 这取决于我吃了什么 |
[34:56] | I don’t know, I mean, | 说不上来 |
[34:58] | maybe this has been staring us in the face the whole time. | 也许这一切一直都是显而易见的 |
[35:07] | You are actually scaring me right now. | 你现在是真的吓到我了 |
[35:09] | We understand and accept each other’s flaws. | 我们理解和接受彼此的缺点 |
[35:13] | Your work is important to you as mine is to me. | 你和我都很重视自己的事业 |
[35:16] | We like the same movies. On paper… | 我们喜欢的电影也一样 表面上… |
[35:19] | Would you stop laughing? On paper, it sounds totally right. | 你能不能别笑了 表面上这些都是对的 |
[35:23] | You are not being serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[35:32] | – Not really. – Okay, good. | -不完全是 -很好 |
[35:34] | But it would be nice, wouldn’t it? | 但是那样也不错 |
[35:36] | To suddenly find something by mistake that makes sense. | 突然无意地发现一些事是很有意义的 |
[35:41] | That makes it all easier. | 会让事情更容易 |
[36:16] | What just happened? | 刚才是怎么了 |
[36:17] | – I kissed you. – Why? | -我亲了你 -为什么 |
[36:19] | I don’t know, I felt like it. | 不知道 就是想亲 |
[36:22] | I wanted to see if you were right. | 想看看你说的对不对 |
[36:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:25] | And you looked a little sad. | 而且你看起来有点难过 |
[36:29] | – How did it feel? – A little bit weird, if I’m honest. | -感觉如何 -说实话 有点奇怪 |
[36:32] | – Kind of like kissing your brother? – Yeah. Oh god. | -有点像在亲你哥哥吗 -对 天啊 |
[36:36] | I can’t believe we did that. | 不敢相信我们这么做了 |
[36:39] | My god. | 我的天啊 |
[36:40] | – I think maybe I’m a little stoned. – Yeah, me, too. | -我觉得我有点嗨了 -我也是 |
[36:44] | We should sleep. | 我们该睡觉了 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry I made you make out with me. | 很抱歉我让你和我亲热 |
[36:52] | You did say you wanted me to have some fun. | 你说过你想让我找点乐子 |
[36:54] | So fun. | 太有意思了 |
[36:58] | Go again? | 再来一次吗 |
[37:07] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[37:11] | So hard to know whether you’re doing the right thing. | 很难知道这事情是不是对的 |
[37:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:16] | So, what’s the answer? | 所以答案是什么 |
[37:19] | Who the fuck knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[37:23] | Although, maybe you were right this morning. | 不过 今天早上你也许是对的 |
[37:26] | – About what? – About closing a chapter. | -关于什么 -关于了结过去 |
[37:31] | It’s so easy to let the past make a mess of the present. | 让过去把现在搞得一团糟太容易了 |
[37:36] | You should try not to let that happen, just FYI. | 应该试着避免让它发生 仅供参考 |
[39:28] | This is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[39:31] | – You’re blonde. – Yeah, I’m blonde. | -你成金发了 -没错 |
[39:34] | – And you had your hair cut, too. – You look well. | -你头发也剪短了 -你看起来不错 |
[39:37] | You didn’t need to dress up. | 你没必要盛装打扮 |
[39:40] | Agustin’s getting married, today, actually, so… | 其实奥古斯丁今天要结婚 所以… |
[39:43] | – To Eddie? – Yeah. | -和艾迪吗 -是的 |
[39:44] | Fuck. I never put money on that lasting. | 该死 我可没想过他们能长久 |
[39:47] | Love is a mysterious game, I guess. | 我猜爱情是个神秘的游戏 |
[39:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:54] | – You look well, too, by the way. – Thank you. | -顺便说一句 你看上去也很好 -谢谢 |
[39:58] | Should we just stand here | 我们是该杵在这儿 |
[39:59] | and tell each other how well we look, | 告诉对方他们挺帅 |
[40:00] | or should we go get that coffee | 还是去喝杯咖啡 |
[40:01] | and explain why you texted me? | 告诉我为什么要发短信给我 |
[40:03] | Let’s do that. | 去喝咖啡吧 |
[40:04] | I’m thinking this way. | 我想应该是这边 |
[40:05] | – Cool? – Yes, let’s do it. | -好吗 -走吧 |
[40:07] | Cool. | 好 |
[40:09] | So, how’s Denver? I love what you guys are doing. | 丹佛怎么样 我很喜欢你们在做的事情 |
[40:14] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[40:15] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[40:16] | I hear you’re finally heading your own chain. | 我听说你终于掌管自己的业务了 |
[40:17] | That’s a good thing. | 那是好事 |
[40:18] | That’s something that should’ve happened a long time ago. | 早就该这样了 |
[40:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:23] | Word of advice. Don’t go falling for any of your subordinates. | 给你个忠告 别爱上你的任何下属 |
[40:30] | I’ll try my best. | 我尽力 |
[40:33] | How’s MDG? And Owen? I haven’t really talk… | MDG怎么样了 还有欧文 我还没… |
[40:37] | Talked to them, I know. – Yeah. | -没联系他们 我知道 -是 |
[40:38] | He’s good. He’s been promoted. | 他不错 升职了 |
[40:41] | Meredith, she finally came out. | 梅瑞狄斯也终于出柜了 |
[40:43] | What? | 什么 |
[40:44] | I’m kidding. Here. | 我开玩笑的 到了 |
[40:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:53] | You look different. Not completely different, but… | 你不一样了 不是完全变了 但… |
[40:58] | Well,I lost a little weight, maybe it’s that, right? | 我减了点肥 或许是因为这个吗 |
[41:01] | Maybe. I’ve piled on the pounds. | 或许吧 我变胖了 |
[41:04] | John finally embraced my love of fried chicken. | 约翰终于接受了我对炸鸡的爱 |
[41:06] | – John? – Oh yeah, We got back together. | -约翰吗 -对 我们复合了 |
[41:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:13] | Does that surprise you? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[41:16] | I donno. Maybe not. | 不知道 或许不吧 |
[41:19] | Do you know what, in many ways, what happened between us | 知道吗 我们之间发生的 |
[41:21] | was a good thing. The break-up… | 算是好事 分手… |
[41:23] | – The large, filtered, tall, black? – That’s me. Thank you. | -大杯滤滴清咖 -我的 谢谢 |
[41:26] | The whole thing has just made me think about what I wanted, | 这些让我思考了我想要什么 |
[41:28] | what I needed in a relationship to make it work, | 需要如何经营一段感情 |
[41:30] | so in many ways, I’m quite thankful that you came into my life | 所以在很多方面 我还挺感谢你走进我生命 |
[41:33] | and fucked it up ’cause it’s better, now. | 搞砸了它 因为它现在好多了 |
[41:37] | I don’t really know how to answer that. | 我不知道该怎么回答 |
[41:39] | John and me are actually, we’re actually really good. | 其实约翰和我还真挺好 |
[41:43] | We had some therapy, which I would highly recommend for you. | 我们做了些咨询 我也极力推荐你去 |
[41:47] | You’re not the first person to suggest that. | 你不是第一个说这话的人了 |
[41:49] | Not surprising. | 我不惊讶 |
[41:50] | We came to fully understand our wants and our needs. | 我们充分理解了彼此的想法和需求 |
[41:56] | You’ve been here too long, | 你在这太久了 |
[41:57] | you’re even starting to sound like an American. | 说话都开始像美国人 |
[41:59] | Yeah,well…. | 是啊 |
[41:59] | – Large, soy milk iced coffee? – Thank you. | -大杯豆奶冰咖 -谢谢 |
[42:01] | If I meet Chris Pratt down at Fitness First | 如果我现在在菲利斯遇到克里斯·帕拉特 |
[42:04] | I can jerk him off to my heart’s content | 可以放开胆去帮他撸 |
[42:06] | and that’s completely fine. | 约翰也能接受 |
[42:09] | I’m happy for you and John. And Chris Pratt. | 我为你和约翰高兴 还有克里斯·帕拉特 |
[42:13] | I don’t a-hundred percent believe that. | 我可不相信 |
[42:14] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[42:16] | It’s not like I ever wanted you to be miserable. | 我也没想让你过得不好 |
[42:21] | I’m glad it worked out for you. | 我很高兴你幸福了 |
[42:26] | Shall we sit? | 我们坐吧 |
[42:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:33] | Basically, I want to hand over all rights to you for the app. | 简单来说 我想把应用的全部权利给你 |
[42:37] | Okay. We didn’t need to meet for that. | 好 这不用见面说吧 |
[42:41] | I know, but it’s better to do it like this. | 我知道 但面对面说更好 |
[42:45] | I could have a guy draw up a document, but I feel like… | 我可以让人起草文件 但我感觉… |
[42:48] | – What if it makes a fortune? – It’s hardly Minecraft. | -如果赚钱呢 -又不是《我的世界》 |
[42:51] | Okay, but it could still end up making us some money. | 好吧 但或许多少能赚一点 |
[42:54] | Stereotyped, cliche-ridden dross. | 千篇一律的老掉牙游戏 |
[42:58] | Or my personal favorite, what the fuck is the point? | 或者我个人的最爱 可那又如何 |
[43:01] | Why do you read what people say? | 你为什么要看游戏评价 |
[43:02] | – Don’t you? – Yeah, but I don’t care. | -你不看吗 -看 但我不在乎 |
[43:05] | Anyway, making money was never the point. | 总之 赚钱从来不是重点 |
[43:08] | What was the point? | 那什么是 |
[43:12] | I just… | 我只是… |
[43:15] | I feel like it doesn’t make sense for us to do it anymore. | 我觉得现在我们不该再这样了 |
[43:19] | Together. | 合作开发 |
[43:23] | – Okay, I’m gonna ask you something. – Okay. | -好吧 我问你一件事 -好 |
[43:26] | Were you ever actually in love with me? | 你真正的爱过我吗 |
[43:33] | Yes, I think so. | 爱过 我想是的 |
[43:37] | I certainly loved the idea of us… | 我绝对喜欢过和你在一起 |
[43:40] | ‘Cause I could’ve made it work. I could’ve. | 因为我可以的 我可以 |
[43:41] | When I said I wanted to be monogamous with you, I meant it. | 当我说我想我们忠于彼此 我是真心的 |
[43:46] | I didn’t want you to make a promise you couldn’t keep. | 我不想让你许你做不到的承诺 |
[43:50] | Fuck you. How do you know I wouldn’t keep it? | 去你的 你怎么知道我做不到 |
[43:53] | That’s not why we broke up, we just weren’t right for each other. | 这不是我们分手的原因 是互相不适合 |
[43:55] | – No, how do you know that? – I did, I do. | -不 你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[43:57] | You didn’t even try, you moved in one day, | 你都没去努力 你搬进来 |
[44:01] | you moved out the next. You didn’t even unpack. | 第二天转头就搬出去 箱子都没开 |
[44:03] | I admit that I handled that horribly, but I apologized for that. | 我承认我做得糟糕 我为此道歉 |
[44:08] | Isn’t it better to quit | 但及时收手 |
[44:09] | rather than drag out something that you know won’t work? | 难道不是好过明知没结果还勉强吗 |
[44:13] | In a nutshell, there’s your problem. | 总而言之 这就是你的问题 |
[44:21] | – What is? – You you you … | -什么 -你… |
[44:23] | You quit, you run away, you don’t take risks, ever. | 你放手 跑开 从来不愿冒险 |
[44:27] | What are you talking about, I moved in with you. | 你在说什么 我和你同居了 |
[44:29] | No, no, Patrick, the risk would’ve been trying to make it work. | 不 帕特里克 走下去才是风险 |
[44:32] | The risk would’ve been putting in hard graft to make it work. | 为这段感情奋斗才是冒险 |
[44:35] | I don’t want to seem like a cunt, but you are a coward. | 我不想嘴贱 但你是个懦夫 |
[44:39] | I don’t think that’s fair. I couldn’t trust you, any more. | 我觉得这不公平 我当时没法再信任你 |
[44:43] | And I don’t know what hard graft means, | 我不知道奋斗是什么意思 |
[44:46] | but I don’t think I’ve been a coward, at all. | 但我不认为我是个懦夫 |
[44:47] | I think the facts tell a very different story. | 我觉得结果可不是这样 |
[44:50] | Would a coward have moved to a different city, a new job, | 懦夫会搬去另一个城市 找新工作 |
[44:52] | left everything behind? | 丢下一切吗 |
[44:55] | You basically moved home. | 你那算是回家 |
[44:59] | Are you sure you didn’t run away, and not move away? | 你确定你不是逃跑 而是搬走吗 |
[45:01] | They’re two very different things. | 这两个可不一样 |
[45:02] | What next? What next for Patrick Murray? | 那你帕特里克·穆雷接下来又想怎样呢 |
[45:06] | When that doesn’t work out, I bet you a million dollars | 当那样又行不通 我敢打赌 |
[45:08] | you’re already looking for the next thing. | 你已经在找下一件事了 |
[45:10] | You are. | 没错 |
[45:11] | I know you. You run away and you are a coward. | 我了解你 你会逃跑 你是个懦夫 |
[45:15] | You were a coward with me, you were a coward with Richard. | 你和我在一起是懦夫 和理查德在一起是懦夫 |
[45:18] | – Enough… – You come across a few potholes in the road, | -够了 -你在感情路上遇到几个小坑 |
[45:21] | and instead of trying to navigate through it, | 比起想办法跨过它 |
[45:22] | you slam your brakes on, you start crying, | 你猛踩刹车 梨花带雨 |
[45:23] | and you run the other direction. | 掉头就去另一个方向 |
[45:25] | I did not come here to get nailed to the cross. | 我来这不是为了听你的批判 |
[45:28] | So, why did you come here, then? | 那你为什么过来 |
[45:31] | Honestly, and please, please don’t use the app as an excuse. | 说实话 请别拿应用做借口 |
[45:36] | I came here to close a chapter. | 我是来告别往事的 |
[45:39] | To see if we could move forward from this. | 看我们能不能释怀向前 |
[45:41] | To become friends? Is that what you want? | 做朋友 你是想这样吗 |
[45:43] | Cool, why don’t you come over to my house, | 好啊 不如你去我家 |
[45:45] | and then we can have a barbecue, me, you, and John? | 我们可以烧烤玩 我 你和约翰 |
[45:53] | Did you… I mean, did you really think | 你… 你真的以为 |
[45:57] | that you and me could ever be friends? | 你和我能做朋友吗 |
[46:06] | No, sadly. | 不 可惜 |
[46:16] | Sorry. I really didn’t want it to be like that. | 抱歉 我不该这样 |
[46:22] | – I shouldn’t have texted. – It’s a good thing. | -我不该发短信给你 -这是好事 |
[46:25] | It needed to be done. | 该了结了 |
[46:26] | Just draw the contract, I’ll sign it. | 你起草合同吧 我会签字的 |
[46:32] | Thinking about it, it’s probably the right thing for me, too. | 想想看 这或许对我也是正确的 |
[46:39] | Kevin, | 凯文 |
[46:44] | do you honestly think we would’ve worked? | 你真的认为我们有结果吗 |
[46:51] | I’d like to have given it a try. | 我愿意给它个机会 |
[47:08] | I wasn’t gonna tell you this, | 我不准备告诉你的 |
[47:10] | but seeing as I’m gonna make a fortune off One Up Him… | 但鉴于我要靠《反攻》发大财了… |
[47:14] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[47:16] | I know of a job position coming here, | 我知道这里有个职位空缺 |
[47:18] | that you’d be good for, in SF. | 你会胜任的 在旧金山 |
[47:22] | At MDG? | MDG的吗 |
[47:25] | – I don’t… – Don’t worry, I’m not gonna be there. | -我不是… -别担心 我不在 |
[47:28] | John and I are moving to London. | 约翰和我要搬去伦敦 |
[47:32] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[47:33] | Got a job offer there, and I’ve been been missing home a lot. | 那边有份工作 而且我一直都非常想家 |
[47:37] | Are you done with San Francisco? | 你受够旧金山了吗 |
[47:38] | If that’s something that you’d be interested in, | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[47:40] | I can make it happen, | 我可以帮你 |
[47:41] | but I have to warn you: Owen will hate you. | 但我得提醒你 欧文会恨你的 |
[47:44] | But, he will also love to have you back, so… | 但他也会想你回来 所以… |
[47:52] | Why would you do that for me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[47:55] | Seriously, after… everything. | 讲真 毕竟发生了…这一切 |
[47:59] | Because, despite everything, I just want you to be happy. | 因为虽然如此 我还是希望你幸福 |
[48:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:09] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[48:16] | Look, don’t stay in Denver. Come back, | 别待在丹佛 回来吧 |
[48:19] | and you can take that from someone who moves around constantly | 就当是我这个不停搬家想逃避事情的人 |
[48:21] | to avoid dealing with things. It never works. | 给你的建议 这行不通的 |
[48:23] | But I think you know that already. | 但我想你已经懂了 |
[48:29] | If you’re interested, just email me. We don’t need to talk, okay? | 如果感兴趣可以电邮我 不必说话 行吗 |
[48:35] | One last hug? | 最后的拥抱 |
[49:20] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[49:51] | Sorry I’m late, there was trouble… | 抱歉 我迟到了 我遇上… |
[49:53] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine, are you good? | -你没事吧 -我没事 你还好吧 |
[49:55] | – Yeah, I’m good. Don’t worry. – Where’s Eddie? | -我很好 别担心 -埃迪人呢 |
[49:59] | He’s using the toilet for the eleventh time. | 他正在上第十一次厕所 |
[50:02] | I’m getting married to an old lady. | 我要跟尿频老奶奶结婚了 |
[50:05] | Where the fuck is he? | 他妈的人呢 |
[50:07] | Hurry up! We’re gonna lose our spot in line. | 快点 就快排到我们了 |
[50:10] | It’s like every fucker in the city’s getting married. | 好像这座城市他妈的每个人都要结婚了 |
[50:13] | I nearly got run over by a stampede of bride’s maids. | 我快被一堆伴娘碾平了 |
[50:15] | Why don’t we have bride’s maids? | 我们为什么没伴娘 |
[50:16] | – You have us. – Yeah | -有我们呢 -没错 |
[50:17] | I’m Italian, for Christ’s sake. | 我可是意大利人 天啊 |
[50:18] | This is gonna be the smallest Italian wedding in the history of time. | 这肯定是史上排场最小的意大利婚礼 |
[50:20] | This is just paperwork. We’re gonna party tonight. | 这只是登记 今晚会办派对 |
[50:23] | Yeah, then why am I wearing this? | 好吧 那我怎么穿着这个 |
[50:26] | Like… wearing what? You’re not wearing a wedding dress. | 穿着什么 你又没穿婚纱 |
[50:28] | Maybe I should be. | 也许我应该穿 |
[50:30] | And maybe we should be getting married in a church, | 我们也许还该在教堂结婚 |
[50:32] | giving thanks to the great white man in the sky for our love. | 感谢伟大的上帝赐予我们的爱 |
[50:34] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是这个意思 |
[50:36] | We’re not doing this for other people, | 我们这么做不是为了别人 |
[50:37] | we’re not doing this for our parents, | 也不是为了我们的父母 |
[50:38] | we’re not doing this for people we don’t give fuck about. | 更不是为了根本不想鸟的人 |
[50:39] | we’re doing this for us. That’s what we discussed. | 而是为了我们自己 我们讨论过的 |
[50:41] | Shouldn’t my mother be here? Otherwise, why are we doing this? | 我母亲不该来吗 不然为什么要结婚 |
[50:45] | I mean, what is this? | 这到底是干嘛 |
[50:47] | Oh, my god. Why are we doing this at all? | 天啊 我们到底为什么要结婚 |
[50:50] | Okay. Can we at least check in? | 好吧 我们至少得登记吧 |
[50:53] | I have to toilet again, and this time it’s not pee-pee. | 我得再去趟厕所[逃婚] 但这次不是为了尿尿 |
[50:55] | No no no, hold it in okay? You have a powerful sphincter. | 不 忍住行吗 你的括约肌很强壮 |
[50:57] | Come on, bounce. All right. | 来吧 好 |
[51:00] | I’ll meet you guys up there. | 我们在那边见 |
[51:01] | – Jake, can we get mama on FaceTime? – Yes. Yes | -杰克 能视频呼叫我妈吗 -好 |
[51:03] | I got this. | 我来搞定他 |
[51:05] | We should man the exits. Eddie is surprisingly fast. | 我们应该堵住出口 埃迪出人意料地快 |
[51:07] | He’s not gonna do that, is he? | 他不会跑的 是吧 |
[51:09] | He’s had that look in his eyes before. | 他之前眼睛就有那种眼神 |
[51:11] | I think Agustin’s gonna figure it out. | 我觉得奥古斯丁会想通的 |
[51:12] | – Where were you? – Nowhere. | -你刚去哪儿了 -没去哪儿 |
[51:15] | – So, why do you look so… – I look fine. | -那怎么感觉你… -我很好 |
[51:18] | – Shit, I need to pee, now. – Really? | -靠 我得尿了 -真的吗 |
[51:21] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[51:23] | What? I really do. | 怎么 我真的想 |
[51:26] | Okay. When you guys pee, and I’ll meet you up there. | 好吧 你们去尿 我们在那边见 |
[51:28] | – Yeah. – All right | -行 -好的 |
[51:36] | I pronounce you partners for life. | 我宣布你们结为连理 |
[51:39] | Now you may kiss. | 现在可以接吻了 |
[51:58] | Hello. Sorry, I think that we’re next. | 你好 不好意思 我们应该是下一组 |
[52:03] | – Are you Rankin or Lanwise? – No, I’m not getting married. | -你是兰金还是兰怀斯 -不是我要结婚 |
[52:06] | It’s my friends, but they’ll just be a minute. They’re… | 是我朋友 他们马上就到 他们… |
[52:10] | – Last minute nerves? – Something like that. | -婚前紧张吗 -之类的吧 |
[52:13] | It’s very common. I wouldn’t worry. | 很常见 我不会担心 |
[52:18] | Those two have been together for 45 years. | 他们在一起四十五年了 |
[52:20] | – That’s amazing. – Yes, it is. | -真厉害 -确实 |
[52:28] | – Can I ask you something? – Of course. | -我能问你件事吗 -当然 |
[52:31] | How long have you been doing this? | 你干这行多久了 |
[52:32] | A very long time. Some people would say too long. | 很久了 一些人会认为太久了 |
[52:36] | And… | 那… |
[52:39] | are you able to tell if it’s gonna work or not? | 你能分清一对能不能成吗 |
[52:42] | Sometimes, maybe I can tell who wants it more than the other one, | 有时吧 也许我可以分清谁比谁更想结婚 |
[52:46] | – Yeah. – Or… you know. | -好吧 -或者… |
[52:48] | Who’s gotten real and who’s head is still in the clouds. | 谁是真心的 谁还云里雾里 |
[52:51] | Who’s willing or unwilling to adapt. | 谁愿意或不愿意去适应 |
[52:56] | And, | 还有 |
[52:59] | do you really think that people can change for each other? | 你真觉得人们可以为了彼此而改变吗 |
[53:03] | I prefer adapt to change. It’s a little more realistic. | 我认为是适应不是改变 这样更现实点 |
[53:08] | Plus I read somewhere that every part of us has something to do | 而且我发现我们现在的样子 新的样子 |
[53:12] | with the part that came before. Every new part is. | 总和过去的样子有所联系 |
[53:14] | Does that sound corny? | 听多了吧 |
[53:16] | It’s… well, works for me. | 但我觉得很有道理 |
[53:18] | Maybe that’s why we keep making the same mistakes. | 所以我们才总是犯同样的错 |
[53:21] | Probably. | 或许吧 |
[53:24] | How long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[53:27] | Between you and me, not married. | 告诉你个秘密 我没结婚 |
[53:31] | But, your ring. | 但你的戒指 |
[53:32] | It’s a prop. Nobody wants a fat trainer at the gym. | 道具而已 没人待见健身房里的胖教练 |
[53:36] | You know what I mean. | 懂我的意思吧 |
[53:40] | – You okay? You all set? – Yes. | -好了吗 准备好了吗 -是的 |
[53:42] | – Lanwise? – I got it. | -兰怀斯 -搞定了 |
[53:44] | Oh, it’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[53:45] | – Say hi. – Hi mama. Hi! | -打个招呼 -阿姨好 你好 |
[53:47] | I’m sorry I think we’ll just be one more minute. | 抱歉 我觉得我们还需要一会儿 |
[53:49] | – Sure. Take your time. – Thank you for it. Appreciate it. | -没关系 慢慢来 -谢谢 非常感谢 |
[53:51] | Is everything all right? | 你俩没事吧 |
[53:53] | – It is, now. – What’d you say? | -现在没事了 -怎么回事 |
[53:55] | Let’s just say he’s a big Sigourney Weaver fan, | 这么说吧 他是西格妮·韦弗的脑残粉 |
[53:57] | so thank you for that. | 谢谢你争取时间 |
[53:59] | It was my pleasure. That’s what maids of dishonor are for. | 我很荣幸 这才是损友伴娘的用处 |
[54:03] | I just hope that this marriage can be whatever we want it to be. | 我只是希望这是一场我们理想中的婚礼 |
[54:07] | Exactly. It’s not like you’re just gonna suddenly be monogamous | 没错 又不是你突然想要专一 |
[54:10] | and move to the suburbs. | 还搬去郊区 |
[54:11] | No. | 确实 |
[54:13] | And then, I love him, and he loves me, | 而且我爱他 他也爱我 |
[54:16] | so what’s the worst that could happen? | 最不济还会怎样呢 |
[54:18] | It doesn’t work out, it doesn’t work out, but, at least we tried. | 行不通就行不通吧 但至少试过了 |
[54:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:22] | Let’s fuckin’ do this. | 赶紧来吧 |
[54:35] | Yeah. You got it all done, right? | 你都搞定了 是吧 |
[54:37] | Great, perfect, and if you would just take a look at that | 很好 完美 你们看着那个 |
[54:39] | and make sure they’re saying everything they want to say. | 确保他们说出所有的心里话 |
[54:42] | Edward, you have chosen Agustin to be your partner in life. | 爱德华 你选择奥古斯丁与你共度余生 |
[54:45] | Will you strive to love and respect him always, | 你愿意永远爱他 尊重他 |
[54:48] | be honest and kind and stand by him, whatever may come? | 坦诚待他 支持他 无论将来如何吗 |
[54:52] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[54:53] | Agustin, you’ve chosen Edward to be your partner in life. | 奥古斯丁 你选择爱德华作为你的人生伴侣 |
[54:56] | Will you strive to love and respect him always, | 你愿意永远爱他 尊重他 |
[54:59] | be honest and kind and stand by him, whatever may come? | 不管发生什么都诚实善良 给他依靠吗 |
[55:02] | I do. Yes. | 是的 我愿意 |
[55:05] | And do you both promise to make the necessary adjustments | 你们俩都愿意适当地调整 |
[55:07] | in your personal and professional lives | 自己的性格和职业 |
[55:09] | in order that you may live in a harmonious relationship together? | 从而让婚后生活得更加和谐吗 |
[55:13] | We do. | 我们愿意 |
[55:16] | And as much as you, Edward, and you, Agustin, | 爱德华 奥古斯丁 既然你们俩 |
[55:18] | have pledged your love to each other in front of these witnesses, | 都已在众人面前承诺了对彼此的爱 |
[55:21] | by the power vested in me by the state of California, | 凭借加利福尼亚州赋予我的权力 |
[55:23] | I pronounce you partners in life. | 我宣布你们结为连理 |
[55:28] | Now you may kiss. | 现在亲吧 |
[55:34] | My god. | 天啊 |
[55:37] | Now what? | 接下来干什么 |
[55:38] | Now we get drunk and we take a lot of fuckin’ drugs. | 我们去喝个烂醉 然后嗑药狂嗨 |
[55:41] | Sorry, mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[56:17] | Hey, there. How’d it go? | 婚礼怎么样 |
[56:20] | It was really sweet. | 非常温馨 |
[56:24] | Agustin didn’t freak out? | 奥古斯丁没慌吗 |
[56:26] | Yesterday, but not today. Eddie, though, that was a close call. | 昨天慌了 今天没有 埃迪却差一点 |
[56:30] | – Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[56:33] | It’s so easy to disregard all of this, all this like | 暂且抛开眼前这一切不谈 |
[56:37] | being able to get married stuff, and what it means, | 他们俩最终结婚的意义什么的 |
[56:39] | but when we were in city hall, today, in public, | 但我们今天在市政厅那会儿 在众人 |
[56:42] | in front of total strangers, | 在那么多陌生人面前 |
[56:45] | I don’t know,in a few years, | 我不知道 若干年后 |
[56:46] | this is all just gonna be normal, right? | 这一切都会再正常不过了 |
[56:48] | It’ll just be a way of life and that’s great, | 这将只是种生活方式 那很棒 |
[56:49] | but now for us, | 但眼下对于我们 |
[56:54] | and for all those people that came before us, | 和那些比我们早出柜的人 |
[56:56] | that actually had to struggle against something, | 那些需要挣扎反抗的人而言 |
[57:00] | it’s just pretty fucking incredible, right? | 真是太难以置信了 对不对 |
[57:03] | It is. | 没错 |
[57:04] | And you can’t help but feel, | 并且你会不由地感到 |
[57:07] | I don’t know, validated, | 有种认同感 |
[57:09] | even though I know we shouldn’t need that validation. | 尽管我们都不需要这份认同感 |
[57:13] | I guess just because you feel you shouldn’t need something, | 但我觉得 虽然有些东西你不想要 |
[57:16] | doesn’t mean you don’t. | 不代表你不需要 |
[57:21] | Hi, Paddy-cakes. | 帕宝 |
[57:25] | – Sorry I didn’t get you one. – It’s okay. | -抱歉没给你点 -没关系 |
[57:28] | What are we talking about? | 你们聊什么呢 |
[57:30] | Just how great it is. Them getting married. | 聊他们的婚礼是多么美好 |
[57:35] | – Champagne, yeah? – Yeah! | -喝香槟吗 -好 |
[57:48] | Could I please get a tequila? Thank you. | 来杯龙舌兰 谢谢 |
[57:54] | – Have you seen Dom? – He’s around here somewhere. | -你看到多姆了吗 -他就在附近 |
[57:59] | I’ve already made a round of… | 我已经看了一圈了… |
[58:01] | Oh, god, I so know that look. | 天啊 这神情我太熟悉了 |
[58:03] | Weddings are awful, aren’t they? They’re horrible. | 婚礼很可怕 对不对 太可怕了 |
[58:05] | You have to take solace | 想想他们最终 |
[58:06] | in knowing that it’s gonna end in divorce. | 肯定以离婚收场 就欣慰了 |
[58:08] | Guaranteed. | 我保证 |
[58:09] | – Malik seems to be enjoying himself. – I know! | -马利克看起来很开心啊 -对 |
[58:12] | He’s dancing with a bunch of bears. Oh no. | 他跟一群熊跳舞呢 |
[58:14] | Should I be worried? It looks like he’s having fun. | 我是不是该担心 他好像挺开心的 |
[58:16] | Are you sure you don’t wanna lock that down with a wedding ring? | 你确定不想跟他结婚吗 |
[58:18] | It’s total a beef cake. | 他可太棒了 |
[58:19] | Oh,god. Wedding rings don’t do shit. Babies, on the other hand, | 拉倒吧 结婚啥用没有 然而有个孩子 |
[58:22] | so much harder to flush down the toilet, you gotta really like… | 才不容易被马桶冲掉 你得… |
[58:25] | – What? – …work out. | -什么 -下力气 |
[58:26] | What? What? Oh my god, what? I’m so drunk, y’all. What’d I say? | 啥 我喝醉了 我说了啥 |
[58:31] | – Oh, my god, are you… – No ! I’m not… | -天啊 你是不是… -不 我没… |
[58:35] | You think I’m pregnant? No, I’m not. | 你以为我怀孕了 我没怀孕 |
[58:36] | I wouldn’t be drinking if I was. | 怀孕的话我就不喝酒了 |
[58:38] | If I was my mother I would be. | 可我妈妈怀我的时候没戒酒 |
[58:40] | Oh my gosh, you are, aren’t you? | 天啊 你真的怀孕了 对不对 |
[58:42] | No, I’m not, okay? | 我没有 |
[58:44] | But, okay, Sherlock Homo. | 好了 基版夏洛克 |
[58:47] | You got… Malik and me we’re talking about having a baby. | 你猜对了… 我和马利克在考虑要孩子 |
[58:50] | Doris, this is incredible news ! | 桃丽丝 这消息太棒了 |
[58:53] | – Oh, god, is it? – Yeah ! | -天啊 真的吗 -真的 |
[58:54] | You don’t think I’m this big, | 你不觉得我人老珠黄 |
[58:55] | old cliché who has incredible news? | 才要孩子 有点太晚了吗 |
[58:57] | Cliché? No. If you wanna have a baby, | 不 如果你想要孩子 |
[58:58] | you wanna have a baby, right? | 就去要啊 懂吗 |
[59:00] | – Yeah, I guess. – Oh my god, does Dom know? | -好吧 -天啊 多姆知道吗 |
[59:04] | No, I was gonna tell him yesterday, | 不知道 我本想昨天跟他说 |
[59:07] | but then you ruined it. | 可被你搅了 |
[59:09] | -Oh my god… – Get a second… oh god! | -天啊… -我差点就说了 天啊 |
[59:11] | – Tell him now! Tell him! -No! | -现在告诉他 -不 |
[59:13] | Shit, take it easy. You’re making… | 靠 淡定点 你搞得… |
[59:15] | I’ve… I… nothing, just… | 没什么事… |
[59:16] | Malik and me are talking about having a baby… | 我和马利克在考虑要孩子 |
[59:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[59:20] | I may not even be able to have one, ’cause I’m old. | 也可能怀不上 因为我老了 |
[59:22] | – There’s gonna be sand pouring out of me. – Are you kidding me? | -肯定是片盐碱地了 -你开玩笑吗 |
[59:25] | And if we have one, it’s gonna a have this weird | 就算有 肯定也是 |
[59:26] | – chest hair and overbite. – Are you kidding me? | -长胸毛暴牙的 -你开玩笑吗 |
[59:28] | No, I’m not kidding you. We are talking about it. | 我没开玩笑 我们真的在考虑 |
[59:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:33] | – Unfortunately, it’s not… – Wow, I… I can’t… | -可惜这不是 -我真的… |
[59:37] | – I’m gonna be an uncle? – Yep. You can be an guncle. | -我要当舅舅了吗 -是啊 基舅舅 |
[59:39] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 怎么不早说 |
[59:41] | – I don’t know, just… – Why wouldn’t you tell me that? | -我也不知道 -为什么不告诉我 |
[59:44] | because I thought that if I was gonna have a baby | 我之前觉得我要是有孩子 |
[59:48] | I thought I was gonna have one with you, | 也是跟你生 |
[59:50] | and I’m not going to be having one with you. | 可现在我不能跟你生孩子了 |
[59:57] | – Don’t worry. – I know, it’s just so… | -别担心这个 -我知道 只是… |
[59:59] | It’s so much better ! So much better ! | 不跟我生更好 这样更好 |
[1:00:02] | You’re spilling your beer all over me, too. | 你把啤酒都弄到我身上了 |
[1:00:04] | – Sorry, sorry. – It’s ok. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[1:00:05] | – That’s just fucking amazing. – Yeah, oh, the miracle of life. | -真是太棒了 -生命多奇妙 |
[1:00:10] | I’m not gonna get married. So don’t bring that up. | 我是不会结婚的 别提这茬了 |
[1:00:12] | It’s gonna be a bastard child. | 这孩子将是个私生子 |
[1:00:14] | That’s what we want, and for god’s sakes, | 我们就是这么打算的 求老天保佑 |
[1:00:16] | please let it be a gay baby. I want a gay baby. | 赐给我个基宝吧 我要个基宝 |
[1:00:17] | With you as its mother, the poor fuck doesn’t have a choice. | 当妈的都这德行 孩子还有得选吗 |
[1:00:20] | I know. | 是啊 |
[1:00:22] | But before I ruin my life, I wanna do some drugs tonight. | 趁我的人生还没被毁 我今晚想嗑点药 |
[1:00:25] | Pretend we’re 25. | 假装我们还都二十五岁 |
[1:00:26] | Fuck yes. Handsome Jake has some moon-rocks. | 棒极了 杰帅那有月摇片 |
[1:00:29] | Handsome Jake? | 杰帅吗 |
[1:00:32] | Handsome Jake is kind of weakening my resolve. | 杰帅在某种程度上唤醒了我的决心 |
[1:00:36] | This evening is going to take a little turn. | 今晚的画风就此转变了 |
[1:00:38] | I thought it was gonna be a nightmare. | 我还以为今晚会无聊透顶呢 |
[1:00:40] | Wonderful, all right. Let’s do it. | 太好了 来吧 搞起 |
[1:00:42] | Let’s do it. | 搞起 |
[1:00:46] | This does not last forever. This feeling you’re having. | 这感觉不会永远都在的 |
[1:00:50] | I know exactly what you’re feeling. | 我完全了解你的感受 |
[1:00:51] | This whole misery thing it passes, it does. | 悲伤总会过去 真的 |
[1:00:54] | If you want it to, it will, okay? | 如果你想 它就会过去 |
[1:00:58] | I’ll talk to you later. | 回头再聊 |
[1:01:20] | Paddy! | 帕迪 |
[1:01:21] | – Can I cut in? – Yeah. | -我来插一脚 -好 |
[1:02:17] | We need to tell our kids every day that they are beautiful, | 我们每天都要告诉孩子们 他们是美丽的 |
[1:02:21] | that their lives do matter, that they deserve to be healthy | 他们的生命有意义 值得拥有健康 |
[1:02:25] | and happy and safe and loved. | 幸福 安稳 值得被爱 |
[1:02:29] | That’s what Eddie does. | 埃迪正是这么做的 |
[1:02:30] | Eddie does that every day when he goes to work. | 这正是埃迪每天工作的内容 |
[1:02:33] | And that’s why I love you, Eddie, | 正因此 我爱你 埃迪 |
[1:02:35] | I’m proud of you, I’m so happy that you found a man. | 我为你骄傲 很高兴你找到了另一半 |
[1:02:41] | And thank you for inviting me to be a part of this, tonight. | 谢谢你邀请我参加今晚的庆祝 |
[1:02:43] | Now where are those maids of dishonor? | “损友伴娘”们呢 |
[1:02:46] | Patrick, get your skinny ass up here. | 帕特里克 赶紧上来吧 |
[1:02:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:59] | Okay, you beautiful boys, here we go. | 各位美男子 听好了 |
[1:03:03] | I think everybody in this room can agree | 现场的各位应该都同意 |
[1:03:05] | that this is the most surprising thing in the world, | 结婚是世上最令人惊讶的事 |
[1:03:09] | but, at the same time, it makes total sense, am I right? | 但同时 这也不无道理 对不对 |
[1:03:13] | We love you, Paddy. | 我们爱你 小帕 |
[1:03:14] | This isn’t about me, I’m not gonna make this speech about me. | 此刻主角不是我 我没打算提我自己 |
[1:03:16] | Never gonna happen. | 你永远都是主角 |
[1:03:19] | I want to talk about Agustin. | 我想聊聊奥古斯丁 |
[1:03:22] | We have been friends for a very long time. | 我俩是多年的朋友了 |
[1:03:26] | And there are a million reasons why I love you. | 我爱你的原因有千千万 |
[1:03:31] | But one of them, one of the biggest ones, | 但其中之一 最最重要的一个原因 |
[1:03:33] | is that you have been always incredibly committed | 是你由始至终 |
[1:03:38] | to making the most of your life. | 争取美好人生的态度 |
[1:03:41] | And even when you fuck up, and we all fuck up, right? | 即使搞砸了 我们大家都经历过 对吧 |
[1:03:45] | Yes, we all fuck up. | 是的 我们都搞砸过 |
[1:03:46] | You keep going despite any sort of doubts that you might have, | 你仍一往无前 不顾各种可能的自我怀疑 |
[1:03:51] | and you keep trying to find the things that work for you, | 你不停尝试 寻找适合你的事物 |
[1:03:54] | and you found Eddie, right? | 结果你找到了埃迪 |
[1:03:58] | And… yes. And it is really clear | 没错 而且很明显 |
[1:04:01] | that you two are absolutely crazy about each other, | 你俩深爱着彼此 |
[1:04:04] | while at the same time being incredibly realistic | 同时又对这种深爱的意义 |
[1:04:08] | about what that means, | 无比清醒 |
[1:04:10] | and, and both being really committed | 都在全心地寻找着 |
[1:04:12] | to figuring out how to make that work. | 让这感情继续下去的方式 |
[1:04:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:04:17] | And I… | 而我… |
[1:04:23] | I just think that that is… | 我觉得这… |
[1:04:26] | Amazing! And so, before I start openly weeping, | 太棒了 趁我还没在大家面前掉眼泪 |
[1:04:29] | let’s raise a cheap cocktail to Agustin and Eddie! | 让我们举杯 敬奥古斯丁和埃迪 |
[1:04:37] | To Eddie and Agustin! | 敬埃迪和奥古斯丁 |
[1:04:40] | That too. And now, everybody, please welcome to the stage | 没错 各位 现在有请另一位 |
[1:04:44] | my fellow maid of dishonor, Jake. | “损友伴娘” 杰克 |
[1:04:52] | Patrick, thank you, that was beautiful. | 帕特里克 谢谢 说得真美 |
[1:04:55] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:04:58] | Hey, guys. | 好呀 |
[1:05:00] | Better speech than last time. | 演讲比上次好多了 |
[1:05:03] | Couldn’t really have been any worse, right? | 总不能再糟了 是吧 |
[1:05:06] | No, probably not. | 或许是的 |
[1:05:10] | I need another drink. | 我得再喝一杯 |
[1:05:11] | Will you buy me another drink? I don’t have any cash left. | 再给我买一杯吧 我没现金了 |
[1:05:14] | You don’t think you’ve had enough? | 你难道还没喝够吗 |
[1:05:15] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[1:05:16] | Big gay wedding, right? I want to get super drunk | 这可是基佬结婚盛典 我要喝嗨了 |
[1:05:20] | so I can forget about how dull we’ve all become. | 才能忘掉咱们这群人怎么变得这么无趣 |
[1:05:22] | Aren’t you already super drunk? | 你还没喝嗨吗 |
[1:05:24] | Less of the nagging fifties housewife, please, okay? | 别叨叨了 老太婆 拜托 |
[1:05:27] | We aren’t married. | 咱俩还没结婚呢 |
[1:05:28] | I always thought you’d be the wife. You look so good in an apron. | 我一直以为你是老婆 你穿围裙可好看呢 |
[1:05:33] | What was that? | 啥意思 |
[1:05:36] | It was just a joke. You called him a nagging wife and I… | 开玩笑 你叫他唠叨老婆 我就… |
[1:05:40] | You’d expect me to be the wife. | 你希望我是老婆 |
[1:05:41] | – Brady… – It was just a joke, that’s all. | -布拉迪 -我开玩笑而已 |
[1:05:43] | Is your fem-phobia a joke all of a sudden ? | 你那恐女症也成玩笑了吗 |
[1:05:46] | – Brady… – What, I’m kidding. | -布拉迪… -我开玩笑的 |
[1:05:47] | No, that’s okay, you can say it. | 没事 说出来吧 |
[1:05:49] | It’s not the first time you’ve implied | 你含沙射影说我是 |
[1:05:51] | I’m everything that’s wrong with the gay community. | 同志群体的害虫 也不是第一次了 |
[1:05:54] | I said you and Kevin were, not you. | 我说你和凯文是 不是你 |
[1:05:57] | – What are we talking about ? – About Patrick being a shitty gay. | -聊什么呢 -帕特里克这个害群之马 |
[1:06:01] | I love it when gays argue with other gays about being gays. | 我最爱看基佬跟其他基佬争论怎么当基佬了 |
[1:06:06] | Brady thinks he’s grand minister of queer. | 布拉迪觉得他是同志首相 |
[1:06:09] | The leader of the gay thought police. | 同志思想警察的首领 |
[1:06:11] | It’s called having a brain and think about things. | 这叫动脑子思考问题 |
[1:06:13] | Sorry I want to stipulate a little… | 抱歉我有原则了 |
[1:06:15] | Both of you, enough. | 你俩够了 |
[1:06:16] | It’s a little frustrating that sometimes Brady thinks | 有时想想也真恼人 布拉迪以为 |
[1:06:18] | there’s only one way to be gay, and that way is his way. | 当同志只有一路条可走 就是他那条 |
[1:06:21] | I’m just sick of people like you giving us a bad name, okay? | 我只是受不了像你这种人 给我们抹黑 |
[1:06:24] | You would think that if there was such a thing as us, | 如果真有所谓”我们”这回事 |
[1:06:26] | there would be a little more solidarity. | 内部就会团结些了 |
[1:06:28] | – Maybe you don’t deserve it. – Brady, seriously, | -或许你不配 -布拉迪 |
[1:06:30] | – what the fuck? – I will never understand | -你怎么回事 -我永远搞不明白 |
[1:06:31] | why you’re so intent on making me feel bad, | 你为什么总想给我气受 |
[1:06:34] | because I can’t live up to some ideal | 因为我达不到某种理想标准 |
[1:06:35] | that I’ll never live up to because it just isn’t who I am. | 永远都不可能 因为我不是那样的人 |
[1:06:38] | If you feel bad, it’s probably not my fault. | 如果你觉得生气 也许不是我的错 |
[1:06:41] | – Enough. Okay? – I’m sorry, Richie, you’re right. | -够了 -抱歉 里奇 你说得对 |
[1:06:44] | Brady, I apologize. | 布拉迪 我跟你道歉 |
[1:06:47] | And I promise to read more of your articles, | 我保证多读几篇你的大作 |
[1:06:49] | and hope that one day I can finally learn how to be gay | 但愿终有一天我学会如何当同志 |
[1:06:53] | and be as perfectly adjusted as you. | 完全符合你的价值标准 |
[1:06:54] | – Yeah, fuck you. – Fuck you back! | -去你的 -去你的 |
[1:06:56] | That’s it, we’re out of here. | 行了 咱们走 |
[1:06:59] | – Why are you taking his side? – I’m not. | -你怎么站他那边 -我没有 |
[1:07:02] | Why does it feel like you are? | 那怎么感觉你支持他 |
[1:07:04] | This has nothing to do with sides. | 这跟立场毫无关系 |
[1:07:06] | Then what is it about? | 那跟什么有关系 |
[1:07:08] | This is about you being too drunk, | 是你喝大了 |
[1:07:09] | and this is a party for Eddie and Agustin, | 而这是埃迪和奥古斯丁的派对 |
[1:07:11] | and has nothing to do with how you feel about Patrick. | 你对帕特里克的看法 |
[1:07:13] | Or how he feels about you for that matter. | 或者他对你的看法 都与此刻无关 |
[1:07:15] | Typical that you would take his… | 你站他那队 太典型了 |
[1:07:18] | You want to be with him? | 你想跟他在一起吗 |
[1:07:20] | Is that what this is? | 是这回事吗 |
[1:07:22] | After all the shit he’s put you through? | 他曾让你痛不欲生 |
[1:07:24] | Ok, you know what, we’re out of here. | 行了 咱们走吧 |
[1:07:25] | Because I can guarantee | 因为我敢担保 |
[1:07:27] | he will do nothing but break your heart again. | 他只会再次让你伤心 |
[1:07:31] | That your plan? | 你是这么打算的吗 |
[1:07:34] | You want to fly in here on your private jet | 坐着你的私人飞机空降此地 |
[1:07:36] | and steal my fucking boyfriend? | 偷走我男朋友 |
[1:07:39] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[1:07:41] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 咱们他妈的走吧 |
[1:07:49] | You’re not gonna come, are you? | 你不打算一起 是吗 |
[1:07:55] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:08:01] | – You okay, bud? – He’s just jealous. | -你还好吧 兄弟 -他只是妒忌 |
[1:08:03] | What? | 妒忌啥 |
[1:08:04] | Everyone can see there’s something between you guys. | 谁都看得出来你俩之间的火花 |
[1:08:06] | There’s nothing between us. | 我俩之间很清白 |
[1:08:07] | Yet I have managed to fuck things up for him again. | 然而我又一次搞到他难堪 |
[1:08:10] | That was totally not your fault. | 那完全不是你的错 |
[1:08:11] | I could’ve just shut the fuck up. | 我完全可以闭嘴的 |
[1:08:12] | Why can’t I ever shut the fuck up. | 我怎么就他妈的闭不了嘴 |
[1:08:14] | Shit, girl, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:08:15] | What is that? You have a private jet? | 刚说什么 你有私人飞机吗 |
[1:08:18] | How come you’re so fuckin’ cheap if you have a private jet? | 你如果有私人飞机 怎么还这么抠 |
[1:08:20] | That’s a legitimate question. | 这问题很合理 |
[1:08:21] | All right. Let’s just stop this, OK? | 别说了 好吗 |
[1:08:22] | I didn’t come here to just ruin everybody’s weekend. | 我可不是为了毁掉大家的周末才来的 |
[1:08:24] | – You only say that… – Can we just… | -你这样说只是… -我们就… |
[1:08:26] | – Can we please just dance? – Yeah. | -我们能不能跳舞 -好啊 |
[1:08:28] | – Let’s just all get on the dance floor and dance. – OK. | -我们都去舞池跳舞吧 -好 |
[1:08:32] | Let’s do it! | 走吧 |
[1:08:49] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:10:57] | – I should tell you something.- What? | -我该告诉你件事 -什么 |
[1:11:00] | I’m thinking about leaving San Francisco. | 我打算要离开旧金山 |
[1:11:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:11:04] | I’ve been thinking about it for a long time. | 我已经考虑很长一段时间了 |
[1:11:07] | Me and Brady were even talking about it. | 我和布拉迪甚至还谈过这事 |
[1:11:08] | You mean like actually leaving, like, for good? | 你是说要真的永远离开这里吗 |
[1:11:12] | You did it. You had the guts to do it. | 你就离开了 你有勇气这么做啊 |
[1:11:14] | Yeah, but I think I was just running away. | 是 但我觉得我只是在逃跑 |
[1:11:19] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[1:11:20] | Sometimes, running away is exactly what you need to do. | 有时 你需要做的正是逃离 |
[1:11:23] | But you were born here. | 但你生在这儿 |
[1:11:25] | This is your home, you’ve always been here. | 这是你的家 你一直都住在这里 |
[1:11:27] | Exactly. Everyone else gets to come here. | 正是 其他人都可以来这里 |
[1:11:31] | And starting new. I… | 重新开始 我… |
[1:11:33] | – I never had that. – Where you gonna go? | -我从没感受过 -你要去哪里 |
[1:11:37] | I have some family in Texas. | 我有亲戚在德州 |
[1:11:39] | What are you gonna do in Texas? | 你去德州做什么呢 |
[1:11:42] | I could take the truck. I can work. | 我可以去当司机 我能工作 |
[1:11:44] | At least there I might get to do more than just fades | 至少在那里 除了渐渐衰老和当嬉皮士 |
[1:11:47] | and hipster bullshit. | 还能做点别的 |
[1:11:49] | Better not go to Austin, then. | 那你最好别去奥斯丁 |
[1:11:54] | It’s funny or ironic, that you’re thinking about leaving, | 你在考虑离开 说来有趣也讽刺 |
[1:11:58] | because… just today, | 因为…就在今天 |
[1:12:03] | I was offered a job back here. | 我得到了个回这边工作的机会 |
[1:12:10] | – Shit ! – What? | -操 -怎么了 |
[1:12:13] | – I don’t want you to do that. – What? | -我不想你那么做 -做什么 |
[1:12:18] | Come back here. | 回来这里 |
[1:12:22] | I need to do this | 我需要离开这里 |
[1:12:23] | and I don’t need the temptation to stay. | 不希望有人诱惑我留下 |
[1:12:26] | I gotta get my head straight, | 我需要理清我的头绪 |
[1:12:30] | ’cause right now it’s all over the fucking place. | 因为现在我只会胡思乱想 |
[1:12:34] | And there’s so much that I need to sort out. | 而且我还有很多事需要想清楚 |
[1:12:36] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[1:12:39] | I’ve been in a relationship for a year | 我和一个我不爱的人 |
[1:12:42] | with a guy that I wasn’t in love with. | 在一起了一年 |
[1:12:46] | I think right now, I just need to be alone. | 我想现在 我需要单独待着 |
[1:12:52] | I get that. I… I… | 我理解 我… |
[1:12:55] | I totally get that. I get your desire to be alone. | 我完全理解 你想单身一段时间 |
[1:12:57] | That’s what I’ve just done for the last nine months. | 我过去九个月就是这么做的 |
[1:13:02] | But at the same time, | 但同时 |
[1:13:05] | being back here, I’ve realized that | 回到这里 我意识到 |
[1:13:08] | being alone isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 单身没有想得那么好 |
[1:13:12] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[1:13:14] | – We aren’t the same person. – We’re not that different either. | -我们不一样 -也没那么不同 |
[1:13:18] | I mean, wouldn’t you like to be with someone | 你理清头绪的期间 难道不希望 |
[1:13:20] | while you work through your shit? | 和另一个人在一起吗 |
[1:13:21] | Someone who understands you, someone who cares about you? | 一个理解你 在乎你的人 |
[1:13:26] | That way you have someone to hang out with, right? | 那样也能有人陪你 对吗 |
[1:13:30] | You against the world. | 你们一起对抗世界 |
[1:13:32] | You’ve got someone to make out with. | 有人跟你亲热 |
[1:13:38] | Someone to sit on the sofa and eat takeout with. | 有人和你坐在沙发上吃外卖 |
[1:13:41] | Someone to get old and grey and, | 有人陪你变老 |
[1:13:48] | I don’t know, watch The Goonies with. | 陪你看《七宝奇谋》 |
[1:13:52] | Hey, you guys! | 你们好啊 |
[1:13:55] | Oh, my god, you saw it! | 天啊 你看过了 |
[1:13:58] | Twice. | 两遍 |
[1:13:59] | You saw it twice? | 你看了两遍吗 |
[1:14:01] | Wow, you must have liked it. | 那你肯定很喜欢它 |
[1:14:07] | Okay, so, | 所以 |
[1:14:12] | what are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[1:14:16] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:14:19] | I just broke up with Brady not even two hours ago. | 我不到两小时前才和布拉迪分手 |
[1:14:21] | We can’t… we can’t do this now. | 我们现在不能在一起 |
[1:14:22] | I know. I know. I know. And if you want me to shut up, I will, | 我知道 如果你想让我闭嘴 我会的 |
[1:14:25] | but if that’s the case, | 但如果真是那样 |
[1:14:29] | then why did you come back tonight? | 那你今晚为什么回来 |
[1:14:31] | Why did you… Why did you come back to the EndUp? | 你为什么要回竖立酒吧 |
[1:14:38] | What are you suggesting we do? | 那你建议我们怎么做 |
[1:14:41] | I’m not going to Denver, that’s for sure, | 我肯定不会去丹佛的 |
[1:14:44] | and I really need to get out of here. | 而且我真的需要离开这里 |
[1:14:49] | Then… | 那… |
[1:14:53] | How about I come to Texas? | 那我去德州怎么样 |
[1:14:55] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[1:14:57] | I’ll come with you or I’ll go there after you’ve gotten settled. | 我跟你一起去 或者等你安定了再过去 |
[1:15:01] | And do what? You have a job in Denver. | 去做什么呢 你的工作在丹佛 |
[1:15:03] | You have another job lined up here. | 这里还有一个工作等着你 |
[1:15:05] | Yeah, well, I can work remotely. | 我可以远程工作 |
[1:15:07] | I’ll do my own thing. I’ve always wanted to do that. | 我可以自己开公司 我一直都想呢 |
[1:15:11] | Do they have computers in Texas? | 德州有电脑吗 |
[1:15:16] | And what happens when you’ve sobered up? | 那等你清醒了之后怎么办呢 |
[1:15:19] | When the wedding’s over and | 当婚礼结束了 |
[1:15:23] | you’ve lost this sense of romance? | 你不再这样追求浪漫了 |
[1:15:27] | – Is that what you’re scared of? – Of course I am. | -你是怕这个吗 -当然 |
[1:15:31] | I have met you. | 我了解你 |
[1:15:34] | What happens when you freak out again. | 你要是又崩溃一次呢 |
[1:15:37] | I am so sick of taking care of people. | 我厌倦总是照顾别人了 |
[1:15:42] | I don’t want to do that again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[1:15:44] | I don’t need you to take care of me, Richie. | 我不需要你照顾我 里奇 |
[1:15:47] | Okay, I don’t. | 真的 |
[1:15:49] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:15:52] | I want to be with you while you figure out | 我想在你想通需要想通的事时 |
[1:15:56] | whatever it is you need to figure out. | 陪在你身边 |
[1:16:01] | You told me once that | 你曾告诉我 |
[1:16:02] | you were this close to falling in love with me. | 你差一点就爱上我了 |
[1:16:07] | I was in love with you back then, | 我当时爱着你 |
[1:16:09] | I’m in love with you now, | 我现在也爱着你 |
[1:16:12] | except I was afraid of that feeling. | 但我当时害怕那种感情 |
[1:16:19] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我不再害怕了 |
[1:16:24] | What happens if it doesn’t work out? | 要是我们没结果呢 |
[1:16:27] | What do we do then? | 那该怎么办 |
[1:16:28] | If it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t work out. | 没结果就没结果 |
[1:16:30] | But at least we tried. | 但至少我们尝试了 |
[1:16:39] | Do you want to try? | 你想要试试吗 |
[1:16:44] | Come in here! Come on. | 快进来 快点 |
[1:17:12] | You know, this city drives me crazy sometimes, | 有时这个城市让我想要发疯 |
[1:17:14] | but right now it feels like the best place in the world. | 但现在我觉得这是世界上最好的地方 |
[1:17:17] | Yes, it does. | 确实是 |
[1:17:18] | My god. These eggs are disgusting, but they are so good. | 天啊 这些鸡蛋好恶心 可是好好吃 |
[1:17:22] | – What is that? Is that the moon-rocks? – Maybe. | -那是什么 月光石吗 -可能吧 |
[1:17:24] | Eddie, I think you should come back. | 埃迪 我觉得你该回来 |
[1:17:27] | – What do you think, guys? – Yes. | -你们觉得呢 -当然了 |
[1:17:28] | Come back down from the mountains | 从山上回来 |
[1:17:29] | and live with us happily ever after. | 和我们从此幸福的生活在一起 |